PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
04-10-02, 06:07
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

HitDawg
12-27-02, 13:59
Anyone have info on S/W in Pawtucket, CF or Woonsocket. CF/Pawtucket the LE has gotten really heavy in that area.

Happy hunting.

HitDawg
01-02-03, 00:25
Homered in Woonsocket the other night. First trip up there looking and smacked it out of the park. Area of Main St south of down town. Nice BBBJTC for $20. Around a 5, very thin woman in her 40's. Saw a couple of other SW's in the area. But they looked strung out. Happy Hunting.

BoninBoy
01-02-03, 19:13
I've always wondered if Woonsocket had SWs. It looks like a perfect place.
Keep me up to date, and I'll do the same. Woonsocket here I come... (So to speak!)

Happyjack
01-03-03, 06:50
Any luck in Newport with AMP..

HitDawg
01-05-03, 20:52
I have never tried Newport. So I can't answer that.

Cruised Woonsocket the past few nights and came up empty. Slid down to CF and it was pretty quiet as well, just 3 SW out and about. Seems like the weather has really quieted the area down. Even took a look in Providence and nothing out there either.

Happy Hunting.

HitDawg
01-08-03, 16:58
This inch or 2 of snow every night is taking the fun out of the hunt. Very few targets out the last few evenings.

I did run into Dianne in CF who seems to be back hitting the streets full time. She is always a fun time and most of the time a GFE. Still wish she had her own place again. Those were the days.

Saw a bust go down on Barton St in Pawtucket the other night. So be careful out there. That might also help to explain the lack of SW's.

Happy Hunting!

HitDawg
01-26-03, 21:36
Boy has the area gone quiet. Been pretty dead everywhere. I did a cruise early today before the big game. Saw one cute blonde in Woonsocket, nothing in CF/Pawtucket and nothing in Providence. Where have they all gone I wonder.

BoninBoy
01-27-03, 14:43
Originally posted by Hitdawg
Boy has the area gone quiet. Been pretty dead everywhere. I did a cruise early today before the big game. Saw one cute blonde in Woonsocket, nothing in CF/Pawtucket and nothing in Providence. Where have they all gone I wonder.

Hitdawg, where was the SW in Woonsocket? Everytime I go, I see nothing! Maybe it's just too cold.

HitDawg
01-27-03, 15:01
On Main St near the fire station. Right around the big brick buildings there. Usualy find one or 2 down on S. Main St near Ye Olde and up towards Cumberland Farms.

Happy Hunting!

timmuffin
01-30-03, 19:20
any one know of an AMP in east providence near a 7-11?

HitDawg
02-12-03, 18:12
Well the bad news. Early this AM Mickey's in Cumberland burned to the ground. What a sad day it is. It has been an institution in Northern RI for as long as I can remember. Had some great full contact lap dances there. Will miss the place for sure.

Happy Hunting..

HitDawg
02-20-03, 14:46
Dead, Dead, Dead is all I can say.. Anyone else have anything happening?

Can't wait for the warmer weather!!

Happy Hunting!

Too Hott
02-20-03, 20:58
Used to live in CT and cruise over to a place in RI called Mario's showplace. Anyone ever heard of it? Used to give great $1 dances as they walked the floor looking for couch dances.

Tried to look them up on the net a while back and said something about wearing bathing suits????!!!!!!

Is this place still there? I live in South now so can't check it out. I think is was on Rt 6 or 5.

Help me relive some great memories!!!!

TH

HeinieLover
02-20-03, 21:08
Not sure `bout what goes on there but Mario's Showplace is now located in Webster MA. Seems ta be goin upscale like Centerfolds, but others might have an opinion on da goins on.

Mr.Blaze
02-21-03, 23:56
Mario's is still there in Johnston or Route 5 (Atwood Ave) however it is nothing but a bikini bar.

MeatMan
02-22-03, 14:28
Hey you guys know anything about the Black Key Club? I heard it's a swinger's spot or other anybody have info or travels to this place thanx!....Oh and the fire at the nightclub Station.Man,think of how the families feel..96 people tragic:(

KidNova
02-26-03, 02:42
Hitdawg -- is that true about Stickey Mickey's? I am from Cumberland, but have been out of the country for the last 7 months on business. My brother never mentioned it the last time we talked. Are there any plans to rebuild it? I know the mayor was thinking of finding a way to shut it down...

I loved that place, all those girls on the down-swing of their careers. I hope Amy can find some more work, she was a real sweetie. Autumn shouldn't have any problems -- Man oh man will I miss her Bert and Ernie's...

Let me know!

KN

PsyberZombie
02-26-03, 09:38
To : MEATMAN

The Black Key Club is for "swingers" [i.e. for couples who like to swap partners ]

They won't let a single guy join; Sorry...

HitDawg
02-26-03, 12:00
KidNova,

Yes it is sad but true. Drove by there the other night and it is all but on the ground. Only thing left is the entrence way, everything else is pretty well gone. I haven't heard anything at all about rebuilding or relocating. I am thinking they would have a real hard time rebuilding in that location. Being in a residential area.

I haven't heard from anyone if any of the ladies have popped up anywhere local. I am sure a few of them will. Sure do miss the old place already.

Come on Spring! It sure is cold out there and the pickings have been slim to none. Very, very dead pretty much everywhere. Lots of busts in Providence and heavy LE presence in Pawtucket and CF.

Stay safe guys.

Happy Hunting!

KidNova
02-27-03, 00:23
Ah yes -- The Cumberland Fire Department -- always in time to save the cinder blocks...

Let me know if you ever hear anything about relocation, rebuilding or the regular girls like Amy, Christina or Autumn...

HitDawg
03-04-03, 14:39
I've not heard or read anything about Mickey's. I went past there the other night again and they were cleaning up the site. Had some heavy equipment in there taking all the debris away. Sure would be nice to rebuild right there.

Got ripped off the other night in Woonsocket. Found the stroll off of Main St. Seems to be High St and Arnold St area. Found a couple of girls in that area. Though it is very hit or miss. This one's name was Brenda, at least that what she called herself. I was stupid. No one to blame but me. Oh well, live and learn.

Also Pawtucket PD has turned up the heat on the ladies. Talked to a long time friend of mine who got popped a week ago for just getting in the car. UC claimed she offered oral, she says all she did was say hi. She swears she has been with him before. Like I say, I have known her for a long time and I believe her. If it is true, it's pretty sad where this country has gone. Even the cops have no respect for the laws anymore.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

MeatMan
03-05-03, 01:18
I've not heard or read anything about Mickey's. I went past there the other night again and they were cleaning up the site. Had some heavy equipment in there taking all the debris away. Sure would be nice to rebuild right there.

Got ripped off the other night in Woonsocket. Found the stroll off of Main St. Seems to be High St and Arnold St area. Found a couple of girls in that area. Though it is very hit or miss. This one's name was Brenda, at least that what she called herself. I was stupid. No one to blame but me. Oh well, live and learn.

Also Pawtucket PD has turned up the heat on the ladies. Talked to a long time friend of mine who got popped a week ago for just getting in the car. UC claimed she offered oral, she says all she did was say hi. She swears she has been with him before. Like I say, I have known her for a long time and I believe her. If it is true, it's pretty sad where this country has gone. Even the cops have no respect for the laws anymore.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

How'd you get ripped off Dawg? thinking with the litle head I take it?..Don't sweat it man ya live and learn...BELIIIIVVE ME I have!

HitDawg
03-05-03, 16:54
Definatly thinking with the wrong head. I have a DTA (don't trust anyone) attitude and let my gaurd down for a minute. We even stopped for a drink and talked for 1/2 hour before we talked about services. Said she had a place, took her there. Made the mistake of giving money up front. Went in to check if roommate was there. And poof. gonzo!

Said her name was Brenda, 33, white about 5'4", thick build, large chest. Brown hair and eyes. I'll get the last laugh though. Wasn't the first time I had seen her out there. Now I go to work with the camera. Make up some flyers and post them all over her neighborhood and on the stroll. See how she likes seeing herself on the wall. :-)

Stay safe and Happy Hunting!

PsyberZombie
03-05-03, 22:44
To : Hitdawg at 03-05-03 20:54

So why didn't you Trash her place ???

HitDawg
03-06-03, 00:56
That would have been really intelligent. It was in an apartment building. Lots of apartments. Had no idea which one if any she went into. Who needs the hastle over a few bucks. Have to look at the big picture.

HitDawg
03-12-03, 11:28
It's been Dead, Dead, Dead out there. Nothing to report. Hopefully the weather breaks soon. Which it looks like it will this weekend.

Happy Hunting.

HitDawg
03-20-03, 22:24
Scored in Woonsocket last night. After a long long drought. Same area as the others. Seems to draw a lot of drive throughs of LE though.

I've been through Pawtucket and CF the past few nights and it has picked up a little bit. Nothing to my liking during my passes. I am pretty picky.

Happy Hunting and Stay Safe.

HitDawg
03-20-03, 22:25
KidNova,

A Mickey's update for you. I hear that they are in fact going to rebuild with a late summer reopening. They have cleaned the lot and are working on the foundation. Should see the framing start in a couple of weeks.

Hope it is as good as it was.

Happy Hunting.

KidNova
03-23-03, 00:02
Hit Dawg -- Thanks a ton. I will be back in the states July 1st, so hopefully we can meet up, enjoy a beer or two and, of course, those $5 contact-laden lap dances :-D

Take care,

KN

HitDawg
03-23-03, 11:42
Well it looks like the warm weather has brought out the ladies again. A cruise through Woonsocket last night I saw no less than 6 SW out. Mostly 4-5's. I didn't get a chance to partake since they were being scooped up fast and furious. Seemed like a lot of mongers out there too.

Then took a cruise down to CF/Pawtucket. There were quite a few out and on the stroll as well. Nothing met my fancy and it was getting late so I just headed to the barn.

Happy Hunting!

BoninBoy
03-28-03, 11:42
Tried Woonsocket yesterday afternoon. Cruzed for about 45 minutes, right around 5:00. Nada...

HitDawg
03-28-03, 19:40
Most of my cruising has been in the 7 to 10pm. Not tried it in the daytime.

Might hit CF/Pawtucket this evening, will advise if anything is found.

Happy Hunting!

HitDawg
04-01-03, 16:54
From another area of the board.

R.I. gets tough on prostitution

Local briefs
Monday, March 31, 2003

PAWTUCKET, R.I. - Pawtucket police, in a battle against the world's oldest profession, have arrested dozens of men and women accused of selling or soliciting sex.

Police have arrested 33 men and women since March 11, when Police Chief George Kelley III asked detectives to crack down on prostitution in the Barton Street neighborhood.

BoninBoy
04-07-03, 11:31
I took a cruise through Woonsocket on Saturday. Around 5:00 PM. I was just looking, I was not able to indulge. I did see 1 SW on Arnold, by the closed bridge, young, but a rough face. Maybe a 6, and that would be generous! As I said , I was not able to stop, but I'll be back.

HitDawg
04-11-03, 11:16
I've cruised the usual spots the last week or so and have seen a few out and about mostly in Woonsocket, but with very heavy LE presence. After reading about the busts, that has me thinking 4 or 5 times about picking up anyone new. So I have just been window shopping.

Pawtucket/CF has had zip, zero, nothing at all. I even tried a couple of phone numbers I had collected and they all tell me that they have gotten out of the business or have boyfriends/husbands now.

It sure has gone from feast to famine in a very short time. If anyone knows where the ladies have gone, how about sharing it. Maybe not on the board, but we can certainly exchange e-mails. hitdawg2003 at hotmail dot com.

Happy Hunting.

BoninBoy
04-14-03, 13:59
I took a quick spin in Woonsocket Saturday night. I made 3 passes down Arnold at around 11:30PM. Nothing. Not 1 SW.
I think Woonsocket would be an excellent place. Being a border town, the SWs could walk the border. If LE comes around, hop across the border to MA. This worked well on the MA/NH border a few years back.

HitDawg
04-19-03, 20:34
At last the long drought is over. It's been weeks between encounters, or at least seems like it. Well not really did luck out one day last weekend.

Cruised through Pawtucket and CF this afternoon around 4pm and found Deb an older blonde with a nice rack. $20 for bbbj and she took it all. Asked about any other girls out and she said she wasn't out after dark anymore it is just too hot with LE. So I made a date for next Saturday as well. Hope she doesn't stand me up.

I will check out digits and see what I can come up with.

It is out there if you look hard enough. Keep the nose down and sniff it out.

Happy Hunting.

SeniorCitizen
04-20-03, 10:23
At last the long drought is over. It's been weeks between encounters, or at least seems like it. Well not really did luck out one day last weekend.

Cruised through Pawtucket and CF this afternoon around 4pm and found Deb an older blonde with a nice rack. $20 for bbbj and she took it all. Asked about any other girls out and she said she wasn't out after dark anymore it is just too hot with LE. So I made a date for next Saturday as well. Hope she doesn't stand me up.

I will check out digits and see what I can come up with.

It is out there if you look hard enough. Keep the nose down and sniff it out.

Happy Hunting.
I'm familiar with PVD but not Pawtttucket and CF; Can you suggest the best cruising areas?

HitDawg
04-20-03, 23:50
Seniorcitizen,

The Pawtucket/CF stroll runs from Broad St. west down Barton St to Dexter St. North on Dexter at the DD to Clay St. East on Clay back to Broad St. and then South on Broad back to Barton St. Very small area. You can also check out a few of the side streets in the area. East of Broad St. Montgomery and High St's are hit or miss. More miss than hit.

It has been very slow in the area. I am trying to see if some of the ladies have relocated. I have heard that the area of Main and Mineral Spring might yield 1 or 2.

Sting nights seem to be Tuesday and Thursday, though I have observed them on Friday nights as well.

Happy Hunting and let us know the results.

KidNova
04-25-03, 06:28
Hey Hitdawg -- what's up? Looks like I will be getting back sooner than later. Drop me a line at camp7749@hotmail.com so we can discuss some local info as I've been out of the loop. Gracias, compadre.

HitDawg
04-30-03, 12:59
FYI - Looks like the action in the Pawtucket/CF area is picking up. You just have to look a little harder to find it. There seems to be a number of the regular SW's back hitting the streets the past week or so.

Still too hot out there for me to partake. I do cruise through a couple of times a week and have noticed the increase in activity. Though Providence has really slowed again it seems.

Stay safe, them lying mf's with tin sheilds are all over the place.

Happy Hunting.

KidNova
05-19-03, 08:34
Homered in Pawtucket last nite not too far from the DMV.

Nancy was out on this chilly night and we found a quiet spot and got to know one another. She informed me she needed 20 or 30 bucks to get a bus ticket today, so I told her I could part with 20. She was so grateful that she offered to give me BBBJTC. She took her time and she must have been awfully thirsty, because she chugged my protein shake.

All in all, a nice time out for all. Good luck partners, keep it safe.

KN

Clarence
05-31-03, 17:20
hello boys. i am from western massachusetts, a regular poster on albany/schenectady/troy (ny) board, and also some posting on springfield mass board. in the summer, i spend as much time as i can at the RI beaches in westerly. is there any street action closer to there than providence? any info on ladies within a short drive or that travel to the beach for reasonable $$ would be greatly appreciated.

Travelin Jack
05-31-03, 17:49
Well Fall River has been really dead lately so I decide to check the action out in Pawtucket/Central Falls. I've been driving through CF most nights on my way home from work. Usually on Tues, Wed and Thurs. I usually see at least one SW every night, usually more. All have been either black or hispanic. Anything I've seen over a 5 is usually picked up before I get the chance. I'm kind of picky and I usually like to check out the area before I pick anyone up. Tuesday night, I had given up and was driving down Dexter Ave. just coming into Pawtucket and I see a woman hitching. Wasn't sure if she was an SW or not but sure as hell didn't seem like LE. Pulled over and she jumped in. Said her name was Angelina and some guy had just took all her money while she was at a bar and she needed a ride home. She had definately been at a bar, not sure about the rest of the story. I figured what the hell, I was going her way anyway. While I'm driving, she reaches over and grabs me and says, " we're gonna have a little fun...right?" She told me she needed some cigartette money. We parked behind her house and she gave me a bbbjtc. She did a nice, slow job. I asked for a phone # but she said she lived with her brother. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for her. The warmer weather is definately livening up the Pawt/CF area.

Rebrobate218
05-31-03, 21:58
Clarence, If you know springfield you must know Teddie B's. There is a dancer named Corina who may be stripping there. She gave a great lapdance. Since I live in the Haverhill area Springfield in far for me. If you should hang out there, please post if she is working there. By they way did I mention that she gives a great lapdance.

HitDawg
06-02-03, 13:42
Did the stroll last night after all the rain stopped and it was dead, dead, dead in Pawtucket and CF. Headed up to Woonsocket for a cruise and found a newbie out there. Well she might be a newbie but she's not that young. Claimed to be 49. Very nice firm rack for someone that age. .3 gave a good BBBJTC, while squeezing the melons. Said she was new to the area. Looks about 4 or 5. Found her on the normal cruise area.

Not much else out there these days. More hit or miss than anything. Did have a good score in CF last week with a nice looking, about a 7 blonde who seemed to be scared to death about getting caught. LE is that bad out there these days.

Happy Hunting.

Hit it for the Dawg..

BoninBoy
06-02-03, 14:04
I scored in Woonsocket Wednesday nite around 8:30. WSW, said she was 49, name Michelle. Not a newbie though, she said she grew up in Woonsocket, been around for years. Small titties, played with them during the BBBJTC. Gave her $20, she said she wanted $30. Told her that is all I had. I also did her a few weekes ago.
Last night I saw another SW walking the stroll, a dude in a white car picked her up, was that you Hitdawg?

HitDawg
06-02-03, 17:20
If it was in the parking lot accross from the billiards parlor. It could have been.

This one had on a white sweatshirt. Said she only comes out now and then when she needs cash. Should have asked for the digits but I didn't.

Happy Hunting.

BoninBoy
06-03-03, 10:34
Yeah, that was you....
I see her pretty often, she must "need the cash" alot!

HitDawg
06-03-03, 18:51
That is funny. It was the first time I had seen her. Though I haven't been out much recently.

Said she was behind in her fines. You can never believe a word they say.

Maybe we should start a thread on biggest lies you have caught them in.

Happy Hunting.

Hot Rodd
06-03-03, 20:55
Originally posted by clarence
hello boys. i am from western massachusetts, a regular poster on albany/schenectady/troy (ny) board, and also some posting on springfield mass board. in the summer, i spend as much time as i can at the RI beaches in westerly. is there any street action closer to there than providence? any info on ladies within a short drive or that travel to the beach for reasonable $$ would be greatly appreciated.

I live very close to Westerly.. The closest Street action from there is Willimantic. about 45 mins.
If your very lucky, you might find action on the streets of New London.. 10 mins away.. It used to be a playground, but lately slim pickens.

Ozzie
06-12-03, 08:00
I was born in Pawtucket, though seldom play there. I live in the southern part of the state now, and usually take the drive to Bridgeport, and I contribute to the board there. I just want to let you guys know that another 20 guys were popped last Friday night in Pawt. I actually saw the decoy chick as I was was riding thru the neighborhood on my way somewhere with my wife!

They place her on Clay St. They watch from unmarked cars in the old gas station parking lot on Broad St, across from the Dunkin` Donuts. They almost always use white women and this night was no exception. According to the newspaper account of the busts, they actually grabbed 2 guys who approached her on bicycles! The city has continued to be flooded with complaints about prostitution around Barton and Broad. They will not give up the fight there. They are committed to continuing undercover busts. They conduct at least monthly stings and routinely patrol in un-markeds and just grab the girls up. Last summer I saw cops on bicycle patrol stop mongers and ask them why they are riding around that neighborhood etc. I was one of them! I explained I was drivng to a local restaurant and was not cruising but they ran my name through BCI etc.

This contribution is not meant to try to turn this forum into a debate whether they will ever stop the world`s oldest profession. I`m only trying to warn you guys about the Pawt. scene at this time. Right now, it`s not cool at all.

Mike #1
06-13-03, 13:49
I've been away for RI for a while, had a couple of good finds, wonder if they are still around?

One was a BSW, a little thick in the ass, attractive face, very short hair. I'd say a 7. Driven thru the area a few times, haven't seen her. Picked her up on a side street near Elmwood Ave, a couple of blocks from Potters Ave. $40, takes me to her apartment, for BBBJ and then fucked her with a condom. She was clean, friendly, aimed to please and definitely not in a hurry.

Another was a WSW, a little heavy, claimed she was married with kids, and trying to pay the rent in Johnston, but after the deal, I dropped her off at her car, which is a station wagon that looks like she's living in it! She didn't look very clean, cute face, and excellent BBBJTC.

Would like to hear if either of these two are still out, I'm not into new finds, cause I always see tons of LE when looking.

Rebrobate218
06-15-03, 20:59
Saturday is was giddy for a massage so I went to the Tokyo spa in Pawtucket. I'd been to this place twice and had a bad experience each time. I chocked it up to bad timing as I had read some positive review about the place. This time I got a fairly attractive young girl, while each previous time I got the old hag of the place. This was the first and only positive. The sauna was much smaller than in most places and the towels laid out were filthy. Also, the sauna was not really on...I mean it wasn't hot....it was like a warm, muggy, filthy NYC subway. The table for the shower was also small and my feet were propt up on the wall. Also, the towel on the head of the table was not clean. The massage was rushed....kind of like a bruttish assault on my body. The finishing hand job was at a million miles a minute. I told her to stop in the middle....got dressed with an oiled up tool and left leaving her nothing. I went to the North Ave Spa in Provi. The place was clean and spacious. The shower is hot and she washed all the right places. the girl was older and a little hag out...but she was so much more attentive....and her massage was great. Her hand release was good too. All in all I would say aviod Tokyo at all cost...drive the two additional exits and go to North Ave. Trust me there is a world of difference between the two.

WaTaGuy
06-16-03, 21:46
Originally posted by Rebrobate218
Saturday is was giddy for a massage so I went to the Tokyo spa in Pawtucket. I'd been to this place twice and had a bad experience each time. I chocked it up to bad timing as I had read some positive review about the place. This time I got a fairly attractive young girl, while each previous time I got the old hag of the place. This was the first and only positive. The sauna was much smaller than in most places and the towels laid out were filthy. Also, the sauna was not really on...I mean it wasn't hot....it was like a warm, muggy, filthy NYC subway. The table for the shower was also small and my feet were propt up on the wall. Also, the towel on the head of the table was not clean. The massage was rushed....kind of like a bruttish assault on my body. The finishing hand job was at a million miles a minute. I told her to stop in the middle....got dressed with an oiled up tool and left leaving her nothing. I went to the North Ave Spa in Provi. The place was clean and spacious. The shower is hot and she washed all the right places. the girl was older and a little hag out...but she was so much more attentive....and her massage was great. Her hand release was good too. All in all I would say aviod Tokyo at all cost...drive the two additional exits and go to North Ave. Trust me there is a world of difference between the two.

WaTaGuy
06-16-03, 21:48
North Main St., you mean.

Originally posted by Rebrobate218

Rebrobate218
06-17-03, 00:01
Yes, North Ave is in Atlanta. It's amazing how a few cocktails can wipe out years of schooling or cognitive thought. However, I will say again: Avoid Pawtucket unless you are going to any number of sleazy bars were it is easy to get laid by one of the locals.

Boston528
06-18-03, 15:48
I've only been to N. Main St. once....not a bad experience. but I do remember they don't require such a large tip for a hand release...I think 20.....have others had the same experience with tip?

BoninBoy
06-20-03, 11:23
I cruised through Woonsocket last night. Saw a couple of WSW and 1 Bsw. Hitdawg, I saw your friend who "only does this when I need the cash..." I finally hooked up with a young thing. Tina I think her name was. She gets in and starts her price list. .3 for BBBJ, .4 to swallow, .6 for sex. Get this. She says if I'm not happy with the BJ, she will give me $10 back.
We settled on .25. Fair at best. A little to "hurry up" for my taste. I thought about getting her digits for some in house play, but was happy to dump her off when she was done. Maybe next time.

HitDawg
06-21-03, 14:46
boninboy,

I haven't seen much young stuff in Woonsocket, not seen much new talent pretty much anywhere. I'll be making the cruise tonight to see what is up. Been a week or so since I have been out. Will report back on my findings.

Happy Hunting.

HitDawg
06-25-03, 14:57
Hit Woonsocket last night, early evening. Not much out, except LE parked at the corner of High St and on foot on the stroll no less. This is the 2nd time I have seen that in the last week. Must be something new they are doing in the area.

Well saw my old friend who only does it when she needs the cash, and I passed on that. Also one other WSW out, but she had her pimp close behind. No thanks... Decided I would head on down to Pawtucket/CF and see what was cooking there.

Passed through a neighborhood on my way out to 146 and spotted a tall thin red head and got the look. Spun around to check it out. Not too bad, a 6.. Scooped her and went to her place. Nice, very clean apartment. .25 for a very unhurried BBBJTC. She doesn't have a number, I asked. I don't even know the name of the street that I was on. Will have to swing back through when I can and scope out that area.

Happy Hunting.

Travelin Jack
06-28-03, 20:42
Did the CF/Pawt thing Thursday night. Was suprisingly dead for the warm weather. Saw one BSW on Dexter dressed like you see the SW's wearing on tv. LE was all over her but you could see all the mongers making loops to wait for the coast to be clear. Way too hot for me. Just as I was about to give up, I saw Angelina, the SW I picked up on a past cruise. She recognized me and hopped in. This time she was going by Michelle and once again had a very interesting story as to why she was out. I won't bother you guys with the details. She wanted 30 for a BJ and I said 20. She agreed, we parked behind her house again. She gave me a phone number this time but I haven't tried it. Now that the warm weather is here, hopefully things will pick up.

KidNova
07-09-03, 11:37
Hey Guys -- Met a girl through aol that does an independent thing. She's up in Woonsocket. She said I could give out her number, but she's not all that hot. At all. But I figured I'd take one for the team and see if it was worth it...

Email me if you are interested in the contact info. I'm all about helping; camp7749@hotmail.com

Shake it easy,

KN

Bruno68
07-10-03, 10:14
KidNova

Is she incall or outcall? What are her rates? What does she look like?

KidNova
07-10-03, 17:53
Dozer,

Outcall. She asked for a c-note for an hour, but you can probably talk her down. She's awfully green to the game, and probably not the brightest bulb on the tree. As for her looks; nothing special at all, but could do the job depending on horny you are. Hope this helps.

Keep it covered, keep it safe.

TheKid

BoninBoy
07-10-03, 18:29
Originally posted by KidNova
Dozer,

Outcall. She asked for a c-note for an hour, but you can probably talk her down. She's awfully green to the game, and probably not the brightest bulb on the tree. As for her looks; nothing special at all, but could do the job depending on horny you are. Hope this helps.

Keep it covered, keep it safe.

TheKid
I prefer the not so bright ones anyway!!!
Thanks for the info KidNova!

KidNova
07-11-03, 17:27
Hey people -- that massage place in North Attleboro, right next to Kai Lua and the North Bowl on your way towards Wrentham/Plainville...what's the story there? There were lots of cars there today around 5. Is it legit or do we know if there are extras to be had?

Let me (and others) know.

Good knobbers,

KN

HitDawg
07-12-03, 22:59
Hit CF/Pawtucket and Woonsocket tonight. Nothing to report from the North other than a few out on the stroll, but none better than a 3 most were -1's... so no go for me.

Headed back to CF/Pawtucket and there wasn't much out there either. Saw a newbie walking on High St and headed up Jenks to Railroad, pulled over and she came right over to the car. Asked if she needed a ride and off we went. Said her name was Tammy, looks about a 7. Best I have seen in the area for a while. Drove around for a bit and headed north over the state line just to make sure she wasn't LE. Never discussed what we were looking for until we crossed into MA. Headed to a secluded spot and for .20 got a very nice, slow BBBJTC. One of the better ones I have had. A very nice body too. nice C sized chest with hard nipples. Very firm butt too. Wished I had done the motel deal after we were done. No digits, she is unemployed and just trying to make some cash. Hope to see her again. A good find for sure.

Happy Hunting.

burnzz
07-14-03, 19:04
Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie and been exploring. Just moved to Cumberland and not much here. Once in awhile see a washed up lady walking broad street but dont think I'd stop on my worse day. See a couple of younger girls walking, probably 8's or so but dont know the situation with them, will investigate more.

I have been through Central Falls and Pawtucket hear and there but not to much luck usually.

Well gonna go out for a ride.

Happy hunting

HitDawg
07-19-03, 09:29
The streets threw a shutout at me last night. Hit Woonsocket, Providence, Pawtucket and Central Falls. Just a few sitings, but nothing worth stopping for.

Very heavy LE presence in Woonsocket last night. 2 cops walking the beat on the stroll. Seems the girls have moved to the north side of high st to avoid this. I've noticed a couple of them in that area.

Providence was very quiet, spotted one on Dexter south of the liquor store at Sprague, but she looked all hyped up. So passed on that.

Pawtucket/CF had a couple of the old timers and one new BSW that I hadn't seen before, but she looked like she was hyped up as well. I had a bad experience with one that was hyped up one time so I stay away from them.

Hope tonight brings some different luck.

Happy Hunting!

VilunyaChert
07-19-03, 11:57
To heck with smoke shops. How about some clean, safe, tax-free, legal brothels?

SeniorCitizen
07-27-03, 18:42
WITHOUT COMMENT (Milford Times)

The longtime town moderator and chairman of the Blackstone-Millville Regional Scholl Committee was arrested and charged with soliciting an undercover female police officer impersonating a prostitute Thursday.

XXXXXX was arrested at 10:20 Thursday night in Woonsocket. XXXX was arrested after he stopped his car next to an undercover North Providence police officer on Woonsocket's East School street. XXXX was one of seven men arrested in the sting...

PsyberZombie
07-28-03, 20:18
»
»» SeniorCitizen wrote :

The longtime town moderator and chairman of the Blackstone-Millville Regional Scholl Committee was arrested and charged with soliciting an undercover female police officer impersonating a prostitute Thursday.

XXXXXX was arrested at 10:20 Thursday night in Woonsocket. XXXX was arrested after he stopped his car next to an undercover North Providence police officer on Woonsocket's East School street. XXXX was one of seven men arrested in the sting...

YIKES !! You can get *arrested* for just 'Stopping your car' near a Chick ??

Don't you At Least have to 'Solicit' her to get busted ??

Which brings up a Much More Important Question =

==>> IS SHE A COP ??

Any 'Mongers here with Any Tips to help answer this one ??

HeinieLover
07-29-03, 15:36
Hit CF/Pawtucket and Woonsocket tonight. Nothing to report from the North other than a few out on the stroll, but none better than a 3 most were -1's... so no go for me.

Headed back to CF/Pawtucket and there wasn't much out there either. Saw a newbie walking on High St and headed up Jenks to Railroad, pulled over and she came right over to the car. Asked if she needed a ride and off we went. Said her name was Tammy, looks about a 7. Best I have seen in the area for a while. Drove around for a bit and headed north over the state line just to make sure she wasn't LE. Never discussed what we were looking for until we crossed into MA. Headed to a secluded spot and for .20 got a very nice, slow BBBJTC. One of the better ones I have had. A very nice body too. nice C sized chest with hard nipples. Very firm butt too. Wished I had done the motel deal after we were done. No digits, she is unemployed and just trying to make some cash. Hope to see her again. A good find for sure.

Happy Hunting.

Did ya git any contact info ta share?
If she's unemployed, she just might appreciate da advertisment.

HitDawg
07-29-03, 22:35
heinielover,

I asked for the digits, but she said she lived with her mother. I haven't seen her since and believe me I have been looking.

Happy Hunting.

HeinieLover
07-30-03, 12:53
nothin ventured, nothin gained...

Thanks...`n keep it hot;)

HitDawg
07-30-03, 22:51
Tokyo Spa in Pawtucket got busted today. 2 arrested for prostitution. Looks like LE is in a crack down mode. Time to go underground for a while.

Beerhawk
07-31-03, 20:57
Tokyo Spa in Pawtucket got busted today. 2 arrested for prostitution. Looks like LE is in a crack down mode. Time to go underground for a while.All I have ever gotten there is a hand Job. I thought they were pretty much left alone since they did not offer any other services. Were they starting to expand their menu? Or maybe some of the neigbors complained. That is too bad.

Boston528
08-01-03, 14:23
I can't believe Tokyo was busted! All they gave was hand release.....unless I was missing something.

Rebrobate218
08-01-03, 19:44
There is no loss here. Tokyo was the worst AMP in New England. The cops did everyone a favor.

KidNova
08-02-03, 11:03
So was that just a Pawtucket thing? Or do you think the other joints (i.e. everybody's favorite spot, yet no one seems to mention the name) will be busted soon to follow? I was going to go out today too. Have this awful kink in my neck...Dag nabbit.

VilunyaChert
08-02-03, 14:02
Originally posted by Boston528
I can't believe Tokyo was busted! All they gave was hand release.....unless I was missing something.

Here's what the Pawtucket Times has to say. John is David's father, right? I *like* the argument he won that case with. I *do not* like the license-plate scare tactic. Bozos.

---

Two women charged with pandering at spa

PAWTUCKET -- The last time detectives raided the Tokyo Spa, 72 East St., they learned, to their surprise, prostitution is legal in Rhode Island in some cases.

This time, Special Squad detectives sought the advice of a former prosecutor before they went back through that door.

Two women were arrested Wednesday in a raid at 5:50 p.m. by detectives with the Special Squad. Hye Cha Sim, 55, and Jung Soon Park, 29, both of 72 East St., were released on surety bail following their arraignment in District Court Thursday on the charge of pandering.

"They were charged with pandering after we consulted with the city solicitor," said Detective Lt. Thomas Campbell, the head of the Special Squad.

"We filed that because we had the other charges
thrown out the last time."

City Solicitor Margaret Lynch, who was a prosecutor in the Attorney General’s office before signing on with the city, was called in after police officers tired of fielding complaints from
neighborhood residents about the establishment, Campbell said.

"We got a lot of information about the business from neighbors," Campbell said. "The officers with the bike squad, especially, have been talking to a lot of people who were upset by the establishment.

"We’ve watched the place several times over the past month. They were doing a big business there."

Special Squad detectives raided the Spa three years ago, arresting three women on the charge of soliciting for prostitution.

Police alleged in that case that detectives who went into the business for a massage were offered oral sex for $40.

Some of the defendants had already plead no contest when defense lawyer John Cicillini made his first appearance in the case.

Cicillini challenged the case, pointing out that the law prohibits people from stopping passersby or engaging them in conversation for the purpose of offering sex for money or money for sex.

A man on a table in a private room getting a massage was not a passerby, Cicillini pointed out.

A judge agreed, overturning the convictions and throwing the whole case out of court.

Neighborhood residents were not happy about that, Campbell said.

"Because of the complaints from the neighborhood, we began our investigation," Campbell said. "Once we did our surveillance, we sought advice on how
to proceed."

The charge of pandering is a felony that makes it illegal to "secure a person for a house of ill fame," or to accept a fee in order to allow a person to take part in soliciting for prostitution.

In this case, police allege Sim and Park accepted $60 from detectives entering the Tokyo Spa, knowing that they would be offered sex for money once they got into the massage room.

In a search of Sim’s apartment above the Tokyo Spa, police allege they seized cash that included $300 in marked money used by the detectives entering the business.

Police have also asked the state Department of Health to determine if the Tokyo Spa holds all the license required to operate a massage parlor.

The case remains under investigation, Campbell said.

"We watched everyone who entered and left the business," Campbell said. "We recorded the license plates of the cars there. The officers with the bike squad did, too. We’ll be looking at those."

The case will be referred to the Attorney General’s office for prosecution in Superior Court.

---

Oager
08-02-03, 18:29
Does anyone know of any action south of Providence? I would really like some input. Newport, Wakefield, Westerly, Warwick.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Doc Odd
08-03-03, 07:28
Hmmm. There must be other laws relevant to prostitution in Rhode Island, or full service escorts would be legal, and we certainly don't have anything like the Toronto escort scene (sure, if the escorts worked for an agency, the agency would probably be pandering, but as I understand it Canada also has laws that could in principle get the agency in trouble, and anyway that wouldn't affect independents).

Anybody know other details of the local legal situation?

MGGVP6
08-07-03, 14:09
A few posts back someone asked about a massage place in N. Attleboro. This is an on the level, leagal, massage place, devoted to women. I send my wife there for facials and mud wraps and stuff.

Plus its in N. Attleboro

Mike #1
08-08-03, 09:40
Here is a link to RI laws on prostitution, a little too much legalese for me to sift through, maybe someone can summarize for the rest of us. I did read one that's a little excessive, second offense of soliciting from a vehicle and the cops can take your car!?

http://www.rilin.state.ri.us/Statutes/TITLE11/11-34/INDEX.HTM

Ozzie
08-11-03, 18:14
Re; Action south of Providence

Wakefield is a summer tourist town, a winter University town. There has never been any sort of SW, AMP, or strip joints anywhere near here, believe me. Westerly, Warwick also no SW, AMP, or strip joints currently. I don`t believe there ever have been any either, except maybe a massage parlor near the airport that was quickly closed down way back in the 80`s.

Newport is extremly doubtful too, but maybe you can find a late night SW somewhere in the tough parts of town, wouldn`t recommend a search though.

99% of RI action is Prov, Pawt/CF, Woon.

HitDawg
08-12-03, 12:26
Has anyone else noticed that lately there are either no SWS out or as soon as you see one LE appears? Seems like ever since the busts in Pawtucket and Woonsocket, LE has stepped it up big time. Either that or they have nothing else to do and have a need to justify their sorry ass jobs.

Happy Hunting.

VilunyaChert
08-14-03, 12:14
Originally posted by Ozzie
Westerly, Warwick also no SW, AMP, or strip joints currently. I don`t believe there ever have been any either, except maybe a massage parlor near the airport that was quickly closed down way back in the 80`s.

"Quickly"? No way. Swedish Sauna was open
in the Airport Plaza from 1975 or 1976 through
1980 or 1981. I had some good times there,
too.

HitDawg
08-19-03, 15:29
PsyberZombie,

The hot spot for CF is actually right on the line in Pawtucket, Barton St, Dexter St, Broad St, High St, Montgomery Ave, Clay St. Just a big loop. I haven't seen much out there lately, maybe because I have been laying low and working the online angle. Or at least trying to.

Happy Hunting,

BoninBoy
08-19-03, 15:57
I took a cruise through Woonsocket last night, not a single SW. I went through around 1:30. Lucky Eddie was hanging out, parked on the stroll. I saw him, and took off.

Travelin Jack
08-19-03, 20:44
Hello All,

Cruised through Central Falls last Wednesday night. This is becoming my favorite area. I've just about given up on Fall River. There were easily 10 SW's out Wednesday night. Unfortunately they were all less than 5's. LE was non existant. Wish it was that way all the time.

I did the loop around Dexter and Broad and some side streets in between. Came upon a WSW walking up Dexter right around the Pawtucket/CF town line. She didn't look the type but didn't look like LE either. Asked her if she needed a ride and she said she did. Her name was Heather, she told me she was walking to her house in Cumberland after work. Like I said, she didn't seem like a SW so I figured I was doing my good deed for the day by giving her a ride home. Pulled up in front of her house and she asked if there was anything she could do for me. I played dumb. "Like what?" She told me she'd give a BJ for 30, I countered with 20 and she was cool with that. Parked up the street and did the duty. She gave an unrushed BBBJTC. One of the best. She didn't have a phone and told me she never does this. I've never seen her before but I'm sure I wasn't the first either. Like I said, white, 5'3" or so, thin with small tits. Didn't look like a junkie, far from it.

Did the Pawtucket/CF thing again thursday and it was dead with LE everywhere. It's hit or miss but I'm a patient guy.

VilunyaChert
08-21-03, 16:24
Got to Shanghai (N. Prov.) for the first time in three or four months (money's been tight). Found that my favorite, Janie, was gone for good --- "gone home," whatever that means. (Korea? New York? LA?) Damn, I hate it when that happens.

I was turned over to You-me. Petite. Gave a good table shower and a very good massage. Then turned mechanical and basically untouchable. Damn, I hate it when *that* happens, too.

I think I'm going to keep saving my money and try to make it back down to western Connecticut sometime.

BoninBoy
08-25-03, 14:25
I cruised Woonsocket Sunday afternoon. Saw a WSW whom I've done before, and a West Indian looking SW that MEATMAn would love. Nice plump round West Indian ass. Cute face, nice titties. Passed her a couple of times, then she got picked up. I saw Lucky Eddie once. They did a pass through quickly.

Rhodie
08-26-03, 00:09
Map of CF/Pawt cruising area - thought it would be great if we could do this for all areas of RI (Prov and Woonsocket)

RhodyGuy
08-26-03, 10:06
Regarding the prostitution laws in Rhode Island:

Prostitution by itself is NOT illegal in Rhode Island. What is illegal is 'Loitering for indecent purposes.' and 'Pandering'.

Loitering for indecent purposes is an old and poorly defined crime. But basically has been interpreted as hanging around on street corners trying to solicit Johns. Or Johns trolling for prostitutes. This is a petty-misdemeanor usually punishable by a fine. However, there is a special clause in the law that allows the Police to TAKE YOUR CAR. I haven't heard of this happening lately, but it is possible.

Pandering is basically pimping. This is a felony. And this is the law they use to shut down AMPS. The owners and managers are charged with pandering.

So, in my opinion, the prostitutes and clients at massage parlors are not commiting a crime, just the management. Not to say you woln't get charged anyway.

Also, if you happen to meet a prostitute without 'loitering for indecent purposes' it is perfectly legal to pay her for sex.

Is an add in a paper or on a web page 'loitering for indecent purposes'? I don't think anybody really knows.

Bruno68
08-26-03, 11:16
General Laws of Rhode Island

11-34-1 "It shall be unlawful for any person to receive or give, or agree to receive or give, any money or thing of value for procuring or attempting to procure any person to become a prostitute, to enter upon or lead a wanton or dissolute life, or to become an inmate of a house of ill fame, either within or without this state, or come into this state or leave this state for the purpose of prostitution."

11-34-8 "It shall be unlawful for any person, while an operator or passenger in a motor vehicle to stop, or attempt to stop another vehicle or pedestrian, or to engage or attempt to engage persons in another vehicle or pedestrians in conversation, for the purposes of prostitution or other indecent act, or to patronize, induce, or otherwise secure another person to commit any indecent act. "

As an attorney, I am always bewildered at people who claim that this or that activity is really legal, even when people are arrested for it left and right.

Here is the reality: prostitution is illegal in every US state except for portions of Nevada. Many states are like Rhode Island and have old laws which use antiquated language. However courts across the US dont let old language keep them from enforcing what the legislature intended - prohibiting the sale of sex for money. If any WSG monger wants to try to argue in front of a judge that you were on foot and you weren't trying to procure the woman to become a prostitute, then go right ahead. When you are convicted anyway, please post a note here saying so.

Prostitution should be legal, but it is not.

RhodyGuy
09-01-03, 12:54
Luvdoser,

I hate to argue with an officer of the court but:

The police are very likely to arrest you under 11-34-8 if you engage in any kind of prostitution. And, due to the very minimal punishement involved most people do not contest it. Just because police arrest people for something doesn't make it illegal.

Johns who decide to spend the time and money to hire a good criminal lawyer have had pretty good luck with the RI courts. In recent history I believe cases against customers in massage parlors have not held up. See the newspaper article previously posted.

It seems to me that 11-34-8 is primarily intended to discourage street prostitution and 11-34-1 is intended mainly to discourage pimping and running of brothels.

Do you know of any cases where a John has been arrested for hiring a prostitute in a massage parlor or through an escort service, pled not guilty, and been convicted at trial?

PsyberZombie
09-03-03, 20:53
»
»» Luvdozer wrote =

" As an attorney, I am always bewildered at people who claim that this or that activity is really legal, even when people are arrested
for it left and right. "

THEN , RhodyGuy wrote =

" I hate to argue with an officer of the court but:
Just because police arrest people for something doesn't
make it illegal "

»»» If the Police ARREST YOU for something, it doesn't Really Matter whether yer Ultimately Vindicated or Not , Does it, R·G ??

The ARREST ALONE is Enough to de·rail your Life , Agreed ??

Travelin Jack
09-16-03, 18:00
Hi Guys,

Cruised Central Falls/Pawtucket on Sunday night. I didn't see anything that interested me but there were a few out. If you find yourself in the area here's a couple of places to check. I'm not great with street names, sorry. Try Dexter St, the area by the Dunkin Donuts, that side street that runs to Broad St is always good for at least a couple of WSW's. I see the same 2 or 3 all the time. On occasion I'll see someone different but I've yet to see anything better than a 4 or 5. If you are on Dexter heading into CF, take a right at the lights on Cross. At the end take a left or right and cruise both directions on this street. I came across a WSW Sunday night, looked like a 7 or 8. Looked like the blonde I've seen before. She was walking by Hacker's Bar. Made the loop and she was gone. That's all I have for now.

RhodyGuy
09-19-03, 09:28
Well I do have to agree with Zombie. I think the main punishment for prostitution is having your name in the paper.

Travelin Jack
09-25-03, 21:10
Cruised Central Falls/Pawtucket on Tuesday night. Was quiet as hell. I saw one sw. She was white and probably went 300lbs. She had an orange flowered dress on. If any of you guys were in the area you couldn't miss her. I passed on that and did my usual cruise. Like I said, it was dead. Best bet lately is the area of Dexter and Barton Streets. I know there is a house in that area where 3 or 4 sw's live. Just cruise that area and sooner or later you'll hit.

Jack

Auto
10-01-03, 19:16
I picked up a chick from Pawtucket
My dick, I paid her to suck it
I gave her a twenty
She said that was plenty
Had I known that up front I'd a fucked it.

Seriously, where's the daytime action in Pawtucket. Any phone numbers out there guys?

HitDawg
10-10-03, 12:42
This board has gotten as quiet as the streets. I've cruised and cruised and keep striking out. Someone out there is gotta be getting some, somewhere.

Let us in on it. Please.......

Happy Hunting!

Travelin Jack
10-14-03, 18:21
Cruised Central Falls and Pawtucket Monday night. Checked all the usual spots. The same SW's out in the area of Dexter and Barton. This has been very consistant for the past few weeks. Hooked up with Lisa. Tall, skinny blonde, maybe a 5 or 6. Wanted 30 for a BJ countered with 20 and she was ok with that. I believe she may live or work out of one of the houses near the Dunkin Donuts on Dexter. I've never gone to the house because I usually see a guy hanging in the door way. Check out that area 7 nights a week and you'll score. Just don't count on better than a 5.

Jack

BoninBoy
10-27-03, 18:53
I took a quick run through Woonsocket Saturday night (8:30PM or so). Not much there. I saw 2 of the regulars. They are both late 40's, not much to look at. I passed. I hung around for a while. I saw lots of mongers, LEO was around for a short time. I wonder why there isn't a stroll closer to the MASS line. This way LEO can't do much if you cross over the state line. Just a thought.

Bruno68
10-29-03, 14:46
Regarding issues of state lines and jurisdiction:

You do have a point, but its not as clear cut as in the movies or on Dukes of Hazard. If a RI cop tries to pull you over and you run to MA they can follow you. Also, if a community was very close to the line, there is a good chance that they would have a formal jurisdictional agreement with a neighboring community which might allow them to follow you to MA, detain you and then call in local MA police.

In reality, it is generally safER (as opposed to safe) to pick a girl up in one town and travel do a neighboring town to do business in order to avoid LE. Doing so across state lines would also probably be helpful.

SeniorCitizen
10-29-03, 15:04
When I was a youngster growing up I remember guys being indicted under something called the "Mann Act" which made it a Federal crime to transport someone over state lines for "immoral purposes". This was probably some precursor of the RICO law, but if it is still on the books doesn't it mean that traveling into MA means you now are committing a Federal crime?

BoninBoy
10-29-03, 18:38
Well I gues it is a moot point if the strollers don't stradle the line.
Hey Senior, when you were a youngster, werent they still burning people at the stake in Salem? JK :)

Freelow
10-30-03, 08:37
To add to the State Line/Town Line laws:

I read in the Sunday Boston Globe about a month ago concerning an intersection on the town lines of Arlington and Cambridge on Mass Ave.

There is a traffic light that numerous people line up in the Left-Turn only lane who will dart off the line when the light turns green to go straight at the traffic light. They do this to avoid the long line of cars that are already sitting waiting to go straight at the light.

According to MA state laws, the Arlington police will not give chase into Cambridge, nor can they, for such a small traffic violation.

Do some research and you may find that you can get away with more than you thought.

Be safe and thank you Florida Marlins.

SeniorCitizen
10-30-03, 09:26
Only if they left you with sticky shorts

Bruno68
10-30-03, 10:19
The Mann act is still on the books and it is a federal crime to transport a female across state lines for "immoral purposes."

These days it is used to prosecute pimps who recruit\kidnap young girls and transport them long distances to pimp them out

Ozzie
11-06-03, 23:26
Pawtucket Busts:

While up in the Pawt. area recently, I was going thru some week- old newpapers of the Prov. Journal. Different areas of the state get their own "metro" editon. Anyways, on the 20th and 27 th of Oct. there were sweeps in the Barton St area once again. As I stated in my post of 6/12, Clay St was again used as a vantage point for the 9 arrests on the 27th. Although there was a lull in LE activity the last month or so, it is once again red-hot.

Travelin Jack
11-07-03, 21:27
Did my usual cruise in CF/Pawt last night. It was pretty dead. The SW's that usually hang out by Dexter and Barton were not around. As a matter of fact, they haven't been around in a while. Maybe LE chased them out. Saw a chuncky hispanic woman walking up Dexter just up from Barton. She didn't look the SW part. LE was non existant in the areas I was in. Of course so were the SW's. I was hoping the couple of warm days we had might stir something up.

Jack

HitDawg
11-08-03, 23:32
I cruised Woonsocket early this evening, right after it got dark and I was surprised by the number of SW's out and about. I saw 2 decent young sw's in the Arnold st area and another one up around Railroad Ave. North Main St seems to have picked up as of late as well.

I won't give out the details of my encouter, but lets say I went home smiling.

Happy Hunting.

Rebrobate218
11-09-03, 12:15
I went to the new AMP last night. This place isn't bad. It has not yet been completely built, example...when you get to your room there is no place to hang up your cloths. Also, the shower room is not completely furnished. The girl I had was the standard pretty Korean who claimed to speak very little English. She even smelled like Kimchi. I got a very good massage. She spent a lot of time working my back and body. She was dressed in a bikini top, a waist wrap and a lab coat. Although I did do it...I got the feeling that this was a FS AMP from the way she acted and the way she was dressed. The only down side is that a couple fo guys were waiting in the lobby and I could hear them talking. It was a bit of a distractions. I will go back in a month or two. The place is worth checking out.

Guy
11-12-03, 07:46
Would you mind posting the name of the new AMP? I am very curious about it, after losing Tokyo (close to my location), I’m hoping the new one is located near me, thanks.

Just A Guy

Travelin Jack
11-12-03, 20:15
Sounds like Pawtucket is cracking down. From Projo.com:

PAWTUCKET -- City police allege that a new spa and massage parlor on Benefit Street is a front for prostitution.

Police Commander John J. Whiting said yesterday that a Special Squad investigation into the National Spa at 11 Benefit St. indicates that the new business has served as a brothel since its grand opening last week.

"They opened up for business on Thursday and we closed it down on Monday," said Whiting, adding that undercover officers visited the business, situated near the Attleboro, Mass., line, several times since it opened to the public.

Jung Su Park, a Korean man identified by police as the operator of the spa, was arrested and charged with pandering, accepting money for prostitution, and operating a massage parlor without a license, according to Whiting. The arrest was made after the police received a warrant to search the business.

Park's was the one arrest made so far in the investigation. However, Whiting indicated yesterday that additional charges may be in the works. "The women, we know, did not have licenses to give massages in the state of Rhode Island," Whiting said. He did not disclose how many women worked at the spa or what their immigration status was.

Besides the massage-license violations, Whiting said that the Police Department is also investigating what state and city ordinances the business may have allegedly violated, and what can be done to prevent similar businesses from starting up.

"I'm actively looking at ways to strengthen our hand to prevent these kinds of businesses from opening in the first place," Whiting said. He maintained that the Police Department "has worked too hard" cracking down on prostitution activity in the city to allow it to flourish behind the facade of a local business.

Whiting said the investigation into the National Spa is continuing.

Jack

VilunyaChert
11-13-03, 14:22
A little more from the Pawtucket Times:

. National Spa, which opened last Thursday, is at
. 11 Benefit St. in a shopping plaza adjacent to
. the sparkling new John Street Playground, a
. source of renewed community pride for the
. Pleasant View neighborhood that is frequented
. by children and young adults as well as their
. parents.
. The spa had just moved into a vacant, renovated
. storefront space formerly occupied by a carpet
. business that closed several months ago,
. according to people in the neighborhood.

. Cmdr. John Whiting [blah blah] said
. the immediate and frequent activity
. at the spa brought it to the attention of
. police, who assigned detectives to conduct
. an investigation that led to the arrest
. of Park and closing of the spa.

What BS.

BoninBoy
11-13-03, 17:54
This kind of crap pisses me off. The way they say it's right next to a playground. Makes it sound like a guy is going to not get a massage,but instead kidnap a couple of kids. I guess The PPD would rather have an empty store front. That adds a lot of civic pride!

BoninBoy
11-19-03, 10:37
I cruised Woonsocket last night. Found Kim on Main St. She said she was 27. Could be true. She says .2 for head. I say ok. Then she says she wants .3. Turns out she 8 months up the pole. Then she leaves me with sticky shorts. I would not go back to her.

Rebrobate218
11-25-03, 21:59
So the National Spa did not last one month. Pawtucket is a strange place. You have all forms of vice going on in the city, no jobs, an active drug trade etc. and the Pawtucket PD went after a massage parlor. I bet there was plenty of back slapping and celabration the day the place was shut down. Your tax dollars at work.

I Need More
12-05-03, 15:06
Hi all,

I am a newbie, and wanted to thank ya all for all the wonderful insights. From the info I gathered, I was able to pick this gal at the cross st/dexter int a couple of days ago around 1 AM. I believe her name was lisa about a 6. She asked for $30 for BBBTC She had nice firm breasts and gave an excellent BBBJ. Not been lucky after that. Beginers luck I guess. Any suggestions on what is available in Woonsocket? Any location near by for Daytime cruising. Any inputs will be appreciated.

As you know..

I Need More

Rebrobate218
12-06-03, 11:58
Needs More....if you are looking in the Pawtucket/Central Falls area than you are in the right place. The problem is that LE is very active so it is always very hit or miss. During the day you just have to hit the streets hard and keep your eyes open. At night try a couple of bars in the area. The same girls that work the street will work the bars as well. Again, hit or miss.

I Need More
12-08-03, 00:18
REBROBATE,

What bars SHould I be looking into. Also, How do I identify a SW.

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Rebrobate218
12-09-03, 16:17
well...like I said you really have to hit the streets during the day keeping both eyes open. But you may want to try Charlie's at night...especially on the week-ends. Also, the CV Lounge is a good place to look. Some of the bars going north on Dexter may be good. Note that these are the same girls working the street...so you are not going to meet a beauty queen. Also try and feel them out first. You don't want to ask the wrong woman for a blow job. Enjoy.

KidNova
12-30-03, 10:40
Morning Playahs,

Where have you all been? With the recent warm weather, i've homered the last two weeks in Woony. Michelle is walking around and she is aiming to please. Great enthusiastic service, dirty talk and a wonderful ending, all for an affordable price. Hope you guys are having some happy holidays, as well.

To you Pawtucket guys -- what's happening over at the new spa over there? Fees and services? Let me know.

Happy New Year

KN

HitDawg
12-30-03, 12:38
Hey kid,

I been laying low for a while. Too much outside stuff going on. I have noticed a few more ladies out in Woonsocket myself.

As for Pawtucket/CF it's been deader than dead. And now with Broad st closed down in the area of Wendy's/Walgreen the loop is pretty busy with traffic that is being rerooted.

I plan on being out over the next few nights, hopefully with some good results.

Hitdawg

Rhodie
12-31-03, 01:43
What time is the best for Woony? I scored with Michelle at around 5 pm once, but when I cruise around there at 6-7 pm, I see nothing.

Rhodie
12-31-03, 01:49
The only place in Pawtucket that I knew was near the DD on Dexter. Scored with someone near the liquor store next to the DD, and another night, I didn't have the guts to approach a lady but saw her walk into Charlie's (across from the DD).

Anyways, if there are any big black guys, send me a PM. I have a 38 year old white momma that only "dates" black guys. She's a little slow upstairs and is on painkillers, but she's horny and she's free - but if you're not black, she won't give you the time of day:)

I Need More
12-31-03, 17:06
Hi all,

Hope you are having a good holiday season. I have tried crusing in Woonsocket last few days with no luck. I do the Main street, Arnold St, Railroad ave loop. Is this where I should be looking? Please share what time and areas would be high probability for success.

Thanks in advance.

Need

I Need More
01-07-04, 09:38
I have attached a map of the loop in Woony. Is this the place I should be looking in? any additional areas?

BoninBoy
01-09-04, 13:53
I did a little cruise through Woony last night. It was COLD. I saw 1 BSW on Arnold. After a little while I picked up Deb on Main St. She took me to her place. She has about 8 million dogs and cats. She has a set of teeth that looks like she has eaten way too much maple syrup. After stepping over a few puddles of dog pee (I'm not kidding), she leads me to a bed, she puts a lesbo video on the TV. A fair BBBJ for .30. I dumped a load on her flabby belly. This girl was about a 4. She gave me digits, but I wised up and tossed them.

MeatMan
01-09-04, 15:24
BB,

Kinda had the same experience a while back in New Bedord...the things we guys go through just too get off!

I Need More
01-14-04, 18:54
This is Great!

Last 2 weeks I strolled hard and had no luck at all. All of a sudden this afternoon I scored with Michelle in Elmwood area. I go home happy and post a report on the providence board. Head out again to run some errands and took a short detour to Pawtucket/ CF stroll. As I enter the stroll area I see this young thing on High st. Not sure she was a SW since she looked so good. I turned arround and spotted her in one of the side streets. She jumps right in. Says her name is Paula. Said she does it all the time when she needs cash. .25 for a bbbj too cold for FS. I am a happy camper now.

Good Luck to all ya out there. Stay warm

Need

Rhodie
01-16-04, 10:11
I need more:

How far up High Street did you find her?

When you scored with Michelle, didn't she have a friend with her? I scored with her on Thursday near the AZ too, but she had a taller friend with her that was pierced all over.

I Need More
01-16-04, 16:57
I spotted her on High St between Cross and Barton. Turned around and picked her up on Barton just b4 the stop sign. Michelle was by her self. I did not see any one with her. I was out today but no luck at all. Went from pawt/CF to Manton Valley delaine to Elmwood. No luck at all.

But I did see a cop setup on Manton Ave. The decoy was too well dressed for a SW. I passed by her once. She was across from Anthony's. I took the side street to go around and on the street behind the houses saw a cop car with the engine running. when I got back on Manton to head towards Atwells, I saw another unmarked cruiser on Manton.

I am interested in knowing if there are any SWs that would take you to their homes instead of secluded places. During the daytime those secluded places can be unsafe to. Any suggestions?

Rhodie
01-17-04, 16:23
I have gone to the house of two SWs recently - one was in Woony (but it was NOT a pickup on the Arnold-Railroad-Main loop)and the other was after picking up a SW near the DD in the Pawt/CF area that has been discussed. I have actually been to two different rooms in that same house, in fact. I like houses better than cozy spots because even if you do get caught (or robbed), you don't get caught (or robbed) with your pants down by your ankles.

PsyberZombie
01-18-04, 10:54
I Neec More writes =

" I am interested in knowing if there are any SWs that would take you to their homes instead of secluded places. During the daytime those secluded places can be unsafe to. Any suggestions? "

I alawys Ask the girl if there's somewhere private we can go.

You'd be surprised how often the answer is Yes.

Indoors is always better because one the risks in our 'Hobby' is having Leo follow you and then catch you in the Act [ á la Hugh Grant ] .

Once you are indoors you have a 'reasonable expectation of privacy' , and so can't be busted.

You can, however, be robbed. So whenever I'm cruising, I only carry the most money I'm willing to spend; and have no valuables with me.

I even leave my watch, wallet, and keys home: I use a duplicate car key and keep a xeroxed copy of my driver's license in the car.

I've never been robbed, but if ever I am, I plan on Zero Resistance seeing as how all I'm gonna lose is the hundred bucks or so on me.

I have many more 'tricks' up my sleeve, but I'll leave those for later. Sometime remind me tell you what's the Best Way to Dress when you are 'out and about', you might find some of my ideas of use.

Luego, Gentlemen!

The Duke
01-18-04, 11:32
I did a check of the elmwood area last night and it wasn't what I expected. Lots of LEOpoldos crusing around and parked nearby.

Must have been either I cruised too late or you guys had picked got them all before I got there.

I Need More
01-19-04, 09:21
I went Cruisin saturday afternoon. No action in Pawt/CF area and the traffic was bothering me so I headed to the Manton Ave. I saw couple of women hanging around the DD. Could'nt tell if they were SWs so decided I could use some dd coffee in exchance for a closer view. On my way out of DD i tried to strike a conversation with one the gals but she seemed not interested leading me to believe that she was not an SW. Went around the manton delanie Valley loop. No one in sight.

PsyberZombie
01-20-04, 17:49
Since there's not much action out there, you probably have plenty of Time to check out some places where the Chicks are gorgeous and the Action never stops:

Go to the Asia > Thailand > Photo Gallery board right here on WSG.org!

Travelin Jack
01-27-04, 22:05
Hey Guys,

Did CF/Pawt last night. Found Katie, a WSW, just up the road from the DD on Dexter. She was about 5'4", skinny, maybe an A cup. .3 for a BBBJTC. I don't usually like to go that high but she reminded me of someone I know and have a thing for. So when she quoted I didn't negotiate. It was worth it. Anyway, I got her digits but she asked me not to give them out. If I see her again, I'll ask again. Other than her, it was dead.

Jack

Firedawg
01-28-04, 17:15
Things truly are dead out there. I did the Dexter Ave. thing the other day (Prior to the snow) and it is dead. I miss Asia. I have been away for 7 years now. Got to get to LOS.

Late Nite 69
02-07-04, 16:42
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for an AMP and was wondering what you all thought was the best around. Any input is welcome.

Thank you.

Firedawg
02-13-04, 14:59
My favorite is the Green Mellon place in Prov. Look in the phoenix to figure it out. Prices are around .6 at the door for 1 hour, and 1.2 for FS. You will be greeted at the door by a girl and brought down to a room. She will then ask if you have been there and collect the door fee off .6. You strip down and put your valuables in the little make-up bag in the room and wrap up in the towel. She will come back and give you the sauna, body scrub then back to the room. Some times she will ask what you want and negotiate for a price. You get a good massage and then the extras. If you have not given her the tip yet this is when you give it to her.

I hope this was somewhat of a help. The process is just about the same with every place you go all over the world. (And believe me I have been there and done that.) The only difference is the price. I highly recommend LOS or the PI for a vacation.

HitDawg
03-02-04, 13:13
Anyone having any luck out there? This board is awful quiet.

Happy Hunting and stay safe.

HitDawg
03-11-04, 16:32
Scooped Chris in CF on Tuesday night. .25 bbbjtc. Not bad at all. Dark hair sort of on the chubby side, but just the way I like em.

First time in a while I actually found anyone out and about. She was telling me that it's very dead around there and that there are not that many sws out anymore. I guess they all headed to Providence or Woonsocket.

Happy Hunting.

I Need More
03-12-04, 07:58
Was passing by Pawtucket so I decided to do a quick cruise to see what's up. Spotted Kathy on broad and cross. Negotiated .2 for a BBBJ. She is 6 in looks but 10 in performance. She hangs out mostly at CV's and Charlies and was heading there when I scooped her. SO there still is some action in pawt/CF you just have to look harder or just get lucky.

SeacoastDude
03-12-04, 14:25
Hi HitDawg,

I'm new around this area ... when you mention picking someone up in CF, where is that?

Also, where are the closet areas to Middletown/Newport that I can check.

Later

HitDawg
03-13-04, 00:43
SeacoastDude,

CF is Central Falls, a 1 square mile shit hole just north of Pawtucket.

From Middletown/Newport the best bet would be Providence with a slight chance of Fall River. Though I have not had any luck in Fall River a few others have.

Happy Hunting.

PsyberZombie
03-13-04, 10:04
Sherlock Psyber puts on his Thinking Cap =

SeacoastDude is a 'hobbyist' ; is new to the area ; and knows about Middletown but has never heard of Central Falls

It's Elementary , my Dear Mongers =

He's in the U.S. NAVY !!

Welcome Aboard , mate !!

And that brings us to a Mystery that even Sherlock Psyber can't solve :

The Facts are that there is a Large Navy presence in Newport & M·town ; Newport is one of the hottest Tourist Spots in New England ; and Don't Forget the presence in Newport of several Housing Projects = so WHERE are All the Hookers you'd expect to find in a place with these characteristics ???

About 760 miles South of Newport is CHARLESTON , SC , which has the Same Three Properties and is ALSO nearly devoid of SWs [ check out their board; i lived there three years and can attest personally that it's dead on the streets there ]

And while I'm on the Subject = WHY is it that while LAS VEGAS is practically over·run with 'Week·End Warriors' , The nearby Casinos in Connecticut are Devoid of any Pro Action ??

Any Thoughts , Gentle·men ??

Brent01
03-13-04, 10:54
Psyber,

I also am not familiar with the area except for Providence, Boston, and Newport (where I am stationed). The reason why there is not a whole lot of activity in Newport is that the Naval center hosts mostly those sailors that are participating in advanced studies of Naval Warfare/Legal/Scientific research. Because of that many of us like to keep a low profile and prefer to make the drive out of the area to avoid any embarassment.

You know the old saying "don't sh*t where you eat!"

Hope this sheds some light on the subject.

SeniorCitizen
03-13-04, 11:53
Maybe being on a ship with lots of guys for months on end changes preferences?

Vargr
03-13-04, 17:19
The hookers were systematically wiped out of these areas over the past several decades just like in Norfolk, VA and Groton, CT, with the behind-the-scenes blessing of the Navy, as opposed to civilian ports (like, say, Providence or Bridgeport) where they continue to thrive. Also it is rumored to be so easy to get laid in Newport that there's no market.

PsyberZombie
03-13-04, 20:01
SeniorCitizen asks =

Maybe being on a ship with lots of guys for months on end changes preferences?

May·be you should Change your 'Handle' to =

'QueerEye for the SeniorGuy'

Most Guys would AGREE that =

" Absence of Women makes the Dick Grow 'Fonder' for Them "

But = What·Ever Floats Your Boat , SeniorCitizen !!

Hapax
03-16-04, 11:20
I'm looking for info on the bar scene.

A few posts have mentioned CV's and Charlies in Central Falls. I stopped into Charlies last night and it was totally dead...just a few guys playing cards. Are there better and worse nights for the scene there? (Also, do the ladies approach you there if you're a single guy, or do you have to pick them out in a crowd?)

Does anyone know about other bars in the area, either for SW or for the lonely/slutty types? I haven't posted much on the board but I'll be trying to bar scene in the next few weeks and will be sure to get and share digits.

Thanks,

Hapax.

Firedawg
03-18-04, 16:24
As for the lack of SW’s in Newport the answer is NCIS. They were hot and heavy into the SW crack down years ago. Since they were removed they have laid off a bit but still keep there eyes open. There is one girl who you can catch from time to time around the rotary near gate 1. She is a hard looking girl with black hair. She used to be known as six-pack Sally. I think her real name in Kim. She is real trouble, the only sw I ever know who stuck it to LE. (NKPD when she worked that side of the bay.) If you see her don’t even bother. It is a lot easer to just hit the bars near Salve Regina. The little rich collage girls love to give it up. In the summer just hit the bars on Thames St. The tourist rich chicks are easy as well. Good luck.

Dawg

PsyberZombie
03-18-04, 19:57
Hapax wrote =

Also, do the ladies approach you there if you're a single guy, or do you have to pick them out in a crowd?

Have you ever heard of *THE LOOK* ??

Well, Hookers in Bars give it , too

Sometimes a Gal will be So Obvious you can start negotiating
Price within a minute of meeting her

If you sense ANY 'ambivalence' [ you can't Be Sure What She Means ] = play it cool and just 'Chat her up'

If she's a 'Pro' , SHE will be the one to soon Start Talking about "Partying" or Dropping HUGE Hints that She's a Pro

Once you hit Middle Age [ like me ] =

ANY Young Chick who gives you 'The Look' is either a Hooker or Totally Drunk

HitDawg
03-20-04, 13:32
Here is some additional info for those guys who like to travel around listening to LE. Pawtucket PD is testing a new digital system that they plan to go to soon. So that means unless you want to spend $500 on the new Uniden Scanner you are out of luck.

Also read that they got another big community development and policing grant from the Feds. Last time that happened they pretty much killed Barton St and that area. It still hasn't come back to the levels it was before.

Happy Hunting.

PsyberZombie
03-20-04, 19:33
Hitdawg wrote =

Here is some additional info for those guys who like to travel around listening to LE. Pawtucket PD is testing a new digital system that they plan to go to soon. So that means unless you want to spend $500 on the new Uniden Scanner you are out of luck.

Looks like Hitdawg and I AGREE =

Scanners are a Waste of Time and Money

AWARENESS is a Much Better Weapon

BoninBoy
03-23-04, 10:43
Cruised through Woonsocket last night around 9:00 - 9:45. Nothing. Not a single one. Around 9:30 Lucky Eddie came by with two of his friends. They were driving all around the stroll. After they passed me twice, I got out of Dodge. Anybody seen anything in Woonsocket lately?

RH Treller
03-23-04, 11:28
I hit big time in CF on Monday night around midnight with Monica, mid-20's, about 5'6", dark hair. She was on her celphone and walking, but I got the look. When I circled around, she turned off the phone and jumped in. An 8 for looks and a 10+ for service. She wanted 30 for a BJ but all I had was 20. She agreed and gave an awesome BJ while I played with her tits and pussy. She really seemed into it and I will definitely be back.

HitDawg
03-23-04, 12:06
BoninBoy,

Sunday night I picked up Kim on Main St, near the registry. LE was out in force that night too. I usually make 2 or 3 passes and then off into the night if nothing out.

As for Kim, she was 27 said she had 4 kids that she gave up to family. Not bad talents, but BBBJ was the only thing on the menu she said because she just had a kid a month or so ago.

They are out there. You just gotta look long and hard it seems.

Happy Hunting.

BoninBoy
03-23-04, 12:28
Dawg,
I can verify Kim just had a baby. I met her back in November (see report 11/19). She was alt least 7 months pregnent then.

Oager
03-24-04, 10:48
Cruised CF and Pawt. Nothing happening. I'm gonna try woon later. Hopefully I'll score some there.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a spaces periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

I Need More
03-25-04, 17:23
Went cruising in Woonsocket this afternoon. Picked up Janice on Arnold st. She is 23, mother of 3 but looks young(talks a lot). She was on her way back from the food shelter and wanted a ride home (wink, wink). She asked me what I wanted and we settled for .20 for a BBBJ. Got a lack luster BBBJ. No fu and will not repeat.

Keep it safe.
Need

RH Treller
03-29-04, 09:21
While cruising CF on Sunday night about midnight I spotted a blonde sw in the lot of the Bargain Outlet on Clay St., right in off of Dexter. She was just standing there in the corner of the lot and while she looked legit it seemed odd that she was not walking like most of them do. We chatted but she did not get in and I split.

Land Shark
03-31-04, 12:28
I'm Headin for Teddies.

I have a couple of weeks off, so I'm gonna do a trip to Teddies in Bridgeport. Has anyone been there? What should I expect? If it sucks is there an amp in the area? Any help will be appreciated.

Shark

I Need More
04-01-04, 08:09
Land Shark,

I have been to teddies 3 times in the last 2 weeks. They usually have 10-20 girls working every time I've been there. All girls are available for an xciting session in the backroom. I have always paid $ 60.00 for half and half. Some girls want to charge .80 or even more, so negotiate before heading back. In my expereince the quality of women is excellent and comparable to some visiting escorts that visit Boston and charge $300.00 The only difference here is its stright business, wham! bam! thank you Mam!

I like it as I can have as many different women I can handle. Only thing that sucks is the ride back after you've had 3-4 rounds.

There are several AMP in bridgeport but I don't think you'll need to go as teddies will not SUCK. If you still wanna go you can find a list in their local Phoenix equivalent call the back room.

Good Luck and let me know how you make out at teddies.

N

HitDawg
04-03-04, 09:04
If you want to know about Teddies, why not try the Bridgeport CT board since that is where it is. I don't see what these last 2 posts have to do with RI at all. Let's try and keep on subject so we all can share info about the area the board covers. If I wanted info on Teddie's I would look for it on the CT board.

Happy Hunting.

Member #4063
04-04-04, 12:48
Just checking in, anybody visit or have any updates on Pleasant Spa in Pawtucket?

Thanks

Kenn Jack

Well Hung
04-11-04, 16:58
Toured the dead zone of Central Falls this afternoon. Stopped at Charlie's to see what was stirring.The only activity was a group of glazed-eyed gents watching the Sox.

Oager
04-12-04, 04:55
Everytime I cruise pawt.c.f. Nothing at all is around. I hit Broad st., Barton st., Dexter st. Cross st. Is there really anything at all happening here. Where are all the SW in this area? Let me know. Also someone told me Newport will be picking up as soon as summer comes around. Anyone ever here of scoring in Newport.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a spaces periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

RH Treller
04-13-04, 08:15
I have had limited luck in the areas listed for Pawt./CF recently, but nothing regular. I have been cruising around midnight.

HitDawg
04-14-04, 14:43
I've been in CF/Pawtucket and Woonsocket the last few days with limited sitings. It seems things are pretty dead out there right now. I saw a couple of real old time regulars on Barton St, no one stopping for them. I also saw one up on Pine St, between the mills, so you can look there as well. It just seems like there has been a lot more mongors out lately.

LE in Woonsocket has been very intense since they had the officer involved shooting the other day. I'd let that place cool down a little bit.

Happy Hunting.

RhodyGuy
04-15-04, 20:39
Newport,

Oager, there is no regular street prostitute scene in Newport, winter or summer. Newport does attract the best looking women in New England during the summer months. Great bar scene and plenty of women looking for fun, but few professionals. You might find a sw once and a while, but I would be carefull. Allot of the women are dressed like prostitutes (or rather how I wished prostitutes dressed) but they are just making a fashion statement.

BoninBoy
04-19-04, 10:35
I drove around Woony on Saturday. I saw no less than 3 WSW. I saw a nice young one too. I couldn't stop, I was just window shopping. It does appear that the warm weather is bringing them out.

HitDawg
04-19-04, 10:39
BoninBoy,

I was out there last night and had the same issue, I was unable to stop and saw a couple new ones out there. Going to have to get up that way again and try em out.

Happy Hunting.

RH Treller
04-19-04, 10:48
When/where in Woonsocket is a good time to go? Where are you guys seeing the girls?

I am getting sick of the same old Providence route and need to try some different scenery!

Rhodie
04-22-04, 23:50
I hooked up with Tianna yesterday in the CF/Pawtucket area at around 7:30 pm. I found her walking down Railroad right near the intersection of Cross. She's good looking, friendly, slim and tall but she has no tits at all. A great find for people that like slim women but for "tit-guys", she's totally useless. She looked ok at first, but after a while I realized that she was a little drunk, but very much in control. She asked for .4 and I offered .2 and that was all she got. Anyways, I have her digits for her voice mail (which means you'll have to leave a call back number) so if anyone wants to call her, send me a private message and I will send it to you as long as you're a senior member.

BoninBoy
04-23-04, 15:46
Woony seems to have wierd times. I almost never see anything at night, although I have seen a few. Daytime, esp. on weekends I've seen some.
Friday and Saturday nights bring out a wierd bunch. Some older hags, some boozed up skanks. Try Saturday aftyernoon, between 1 and 3

Well Hung
04-28-04, 20:12
Hey guys,

Get ready! Come Tuesday, May 4th the anticipated reopening of Mickey's in Valley Falls is a must. Possibly the greatest low key men's club that ever was will be again. Located right off Broadway in Pawtucket, on the Attleboro line, just off 95.

HitDawg
04-29-04, 12:35
Well Hung,

I don't think the new Mickey's will be as low key as it was in the past. They are claiming that they will compete with the "Foxy", which in my opinion is a mistake. Mickey's was the hidden gem in RI as far as mens clubs were concerned. It was really a neighborhood bar that just happened to have women 1/2 naked on the bar. I wouldn't anticipate a return to the old Mickey's ways for a long time. Though like you I can't wait for the reopening, it will be like a big reunion.

Lets hope they can generate enough traffic to make it without pissing off the neighbors. That is one tough place for a club like that.

Happy Hunting.

PS. It's not off Broadway in Pawtucket, but Broad St in Cumberland and Washington St in Attleboro. On Carpenter St. Right up the hill behind State Line Scrap.

I Need More
04-30-04, 12:00
Yesterday evening I went cruising in Pawtucket to check if the scene had changed. Was there for nearly 1/2 hour and decided to call it quits and head back. On my way to the highway I saw this young girl on Dexter behind the Walgreens. I pulled into the empty parking lot and made eye contact with the subject, got the nod and Sam jumped right into my car. Sam is 22 YO and has a mother who is always on AOL?? She is in a rebel mode she said. She told me she could sneak me into her basement. So as planned she went into her house first then after 5 minutes signaled me to come in. In the dark basement I uncovered a beautiful 22 YO. Recieved a slow and unrushed BBBJ for .20. On my way out she told me she was Bi. May have a friend to join in for some action. Got her home Digits. Sorry folks, can't share the number yet.

Until next time...
Need

MeatMan
04-30-04, 13:07
Hey Fellas,

Any action going on in Greenwich? I go there once or twice a month, but I haven't scoped out the area.I read through the forum, but no information was posted. Greenwich looks upscale anyway so, I doubt it.

Thanks!

Well Hung
04-30-04, 17:29
Again in regards to Mickey's: The comments about the club are incorrect. I am told that they originated by a competitor who fears that the competition may hurt them. Fear no upscale atmosphere. It should be the same comfortable place it was-only all brand new.

Well Hung
05-04-04, 18:11
The Mick is open! As expected, it has not gone upscale. The most noteworthy feature is tons an tons of man-made breasts. All fans will have to purchase the new tee shirts.

I Need More
05-06-04, 07:54
Last night around 11.00 PM I met Doreen at the 7-11 on Broad street. She was buying an Ice cream and I offered to pay for it. On our way out of the store I asked her if she wanted a ride she said yes and hopped into my car. She said she wanted to drive around so we did. She told me she was a single mom yada-yada-yada and all this time I was admiring her slamin body and the way she was licking the Ice Cream. I asked her if she would lick my johnson just like she was licking the ice cream and she said she would. Another stop at 7-11 for some protection and we headed for her garage where she gave me an above average BBBJ and near GFE FS over her car. Got her digits for next time.

Stay safe,

N

RH Treller
05-06-04, 08:07
What town was Doreen in? The 7/11 on Broad St. where?

RH

HitDawg
05-07-04, 09:57
I've had the chance to cruise a little the last couple of nights from 7 to 11pm and didn't find a thing in Woonsocket or Pawtucket/CF. Anyone else having any luck beside I need more?

I think he was talking about the old Store 24 on Broad St in CF? Nice catch if he was.

Happy Hunting.

RH Treller
05-14-04, 10:28
Can anyone help me locate a provider in the CF/Pawt area named Monica? She is about 30 with dark hair. I met up with her a while back and posted here but her phone doesn't work anymore. I'd like to see her again.

Manis Blue
05-24-04, 23:25
Hi man. It has been very bad on the road lately! The LE is out in force. The girls are geting money hungry (I when more) lately. So watch out use the big head more then the small one! I have been looking in more place then what last here. The books store are hit and miss, and some girl on the side of the road trying to get some place down the road have been good lately!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the blank spaces at the end of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not add a blank space between the end of a sentence and the period. Thanks!

Oager
06-07-04, 23:35
Now that summer is here there has got too be something in other parts of the state. Someone told me Misquimett in Westerly.

Any one with info, post please.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

RH Treller
06-08-04, 10:18
I saw a dark skinned bsw on Londsdale near Main opposite the Uhaul on Monday night around midnight. I kept cruising because I had just started but should have stopped to check this one out.

Hot Rodd
06-09-04, 13:53
Oager, You will be extremely lucky if you find any action in Westerly, or the Beaches.

I've found three over the last fifteen years. Good luck if you try, I gave up. H. R.

Member #4063
06-15-04, 15:40
Just wondering if anybody has visited the Pleasant Street AMP lately? I have not been since Cici was supposedly gone so have no new data on the place.

Did visit Pinetree, standard fare for AMP, but the manager was as hot as anything I have ever seen in an AMP.

Jack

Stressed Out
07-07-04, 12:09
While I haven't been to Pleasant St lately I wasn't impressed when I went a few months ago. Nice theraputic (no tease) massage but had to fight to even touch anywhere which was very disapointing. As far as Pinetree was concerned I felt like there was a little bait and switch going on. I agree the manager (?) was extremely hot . I was met by an older lady who introduced me to the mgr (?) who led me to the room, got me comfy and then led me to the sauna. She was so hot I almost didn't need the massage. Then another older lady (late 30's) came in to get me for the TS. I was crushed. I asked where the hottie was and she said she meets people. Then when it came time for the ending she handed me my shirt and I had to point to the spot. It was very mechanical and rough. No touch at all. Very disappointed! If you are looking for a nice AMP somewhat like No Main St but with a good chance at a view and climb see my review on the Prov board of Lilly's. I recommend Also I will be posting a review of Wanskunk Spa soon.

HitDawg
07-08-04, 12:23
Hit Pawtucket/CF the other night for the first time in a long time. Not much going on. I ran across an old favorite and off we went for a short ride. Anyone else out there having any luck? How about Woonsocket?

Happy Hunting.

BoninBoy
07-08-04, 12:39
HitDawg,
I wish I could say that I've cruised Woony lately, but I've moved away. I won't be hitting the Wonny poony anytime soon.

Member #4063
07-10-04, 15:20
SO,

I agree with your view of Pinetree, I would say a definite bait and switch. The woman I had was younger, but not at all into the session so it was a big dissapointment.

Sounds like Pleasant Str. is no longer worth the visit too. I do like NMS where you get a very good massage and a very nice finish even if not able to let the hands and eyes roam free.

My last trip to CH was expensive, but the woman was as hot as the manager at PT so it was worth it and she was really into the session too.

What about Wanskut?

Jack

Stressed Out
07-11-04, 13:58
Hi KJ - Pleasant will have to improve a little to get to NMS of Lilly's. I have visited Wanskut twice. 2 totally different visits. First time was a few weeks after it opened. She asked me if I wanted shower. I said of course and she led me to a reg shower and said no TS. I took one by myself! Went into the room with a younger lady and had a great massage, nice enough tease and turned over. Had the standard HE while she offered a view and climb. She patted tummy and said next time you can have. Visited again 2 weeks ago after calling...had TS now. Saw a little older lady although the younger one was there but figured what the heck. Had a nice TS went into room and had a more theraputic session with little tease. Turned and she immediately reached for oil. Asked for look and got it. Asked for look at first floor and said no look...then proceeded to yank the heck out of me. Then finished the massage. So I'm not sure which of the 2 visits is the norm but I would be willing to try again. I have enjoyed my visits to Lilly's as it is NMS with a view and climb.

Robe Pete
07-11-04, 20:25
HitDawg, cruised the Pawt/CF area tonight, not a thing in sight. I remember when Sun evenings were good for a few SWs. Has anyone run into Nancy or Lisa lately? Hooked up with both of them for some fun times last Oct/Nov, but they disappeared.

Member #4063
07-12-04, 15:43
SO,

Thanks for the input, sounds like Lilly's is a place I have to take in despite it being in kind of busy area. Wanskut sounds like perhaps hit or miss so may pass for a while until more input from the gang.

Providence forum has a mention of a new place at 1255 No. Main St., check it out.

If you go to NMS ask for Eugine, nice body and very pleasant session.

Jack

VilunyaChert
07-13-04, 18:28
Stressed Out:

>As far as Pinetree was concerned I felt like there was a little bait and switch going on.

You and me both, brother. I have no interest in going back there. Also, it's a real pain to get to if you're coming from the north (Worcester) down 146--I can go just a few miles further to Shanghai and be assured of much better service. And the parking lot at Pinetree is totally visible from 146, with nowhere else nearby to park and walk from. I like a little more discretion.

Member #4063
07-14-04, 13:17
If you like the services or Shanhai, I had great experiences with Hanna, then you will like No. Main Street and Lilly's. Get on 95 south and off at exit 25 follow around to you come to trafic light turn left and NMS is on the right. Lilly is 95 south off at I think exit 24 or 23 turn right and just follow on to Admiral for a while, park in back. For NMS go past the store front and turn right and park on hill.

Jack

Rhodie
07-23-04, 16:05
I met a WSW last night on the troll in Pawt. Good looking - maybe an 8 by SW standards. In fact, wasn't sure if she was working at first.

She asked for .30 for BJ and .60 for a half and half at her place. She's about 35, 5'7", nice figure, A cups, short blonde hair. I got the .30 service. Service was rough, and while she does aim to please, she isn't a natural.

If anyone wants the digits, send me a message. If you're not a senior member, don't bother asking.

Hot Rodd
07-26-04, 05:50
I spotted this add in the Phoenix and talked to Summer. She sounds very sweet and answers her own calls, unfortunately I couldn't wait to see her, so I passed.

Blown Away New in town. If you want to go deep I'll swallow you whole. Why come once when you can come twice. Beautiful busty Brazilian girl. 5'4 36D-23-36. Call Summer 9am-5pm Incalls only. 617-304-7137.

She works out of CF/ Pawtucket

She's 150/ 1/2- 200 hr. Good luck, HR

Soft Touches
07-29-04, 13:55
I decided one day to take off of work and visit Wanskuck, previous experiences there were pleasant but no F/S available. I was taken into a room by Lilly (speaks very little english) and was asked several times if I had been there before. I think they are somewhat nervous.

The TS was methodical and just okay but the massage was great. While recieving the massage I decided to let my hands roam around, with no problems, until I started unzippping her shorts. She kept whispering no...no can't do. So I did it again. At that point she leaned down and said "you give good tip?". Well...I thought now finally F/S from here, try again!

After sliding down her pants and expeosing her panties I was allowed to play a little, but it was clear no F/S was coming, just the usual HR. I decided screw it! Stood up, lifted her off the floor and laid her down. The expression on her face was complete shock and she started whispering again...no..no can't do. At that point I told her don't worry and did the DATY....what a difference in attitude!

She lay there moaning, grabbing my head and driving into me, but alas the return treatment was still only a HR. But when she was done and I gave her the .6 tip she started jumping up and down hugging and thanking me (not for the tip). Guess even if they just do HR they appreciate some special attention.

Now, next time I go I'll ask for her again and see how far I can get her to go.

She was cute about a 6 or 7 out of 10, enthusiam before DATY was about a 5, then climbed to about a 9 afterwards. .6 at the door .6 tip.

Yello Tail
08-05-04, 17:35
SoftTouch - bring your own cover next time and try slipping it in after DATY when she ain't looking!

MeatMan
08-17-04, 14:49
This is just on a hunch, but nearest State Line Video, are there providers in that part of town. I RTFF, but see no info. Anyone care to chime on this?

BoninBoy
08-17-04, 17:38
Meat,
Do you mean State Line Video in Woonsocket? It looks like that area should have tons of SWs, but I've never seen one.

VilunyaChert
08-17-04, 19:54
>Do you mean State Line Video in Woonsocket?

I was thinking he meant State Line Video on the Pawtucket-Attleboro line, a few short blocks from the gone and not regretted Tokyo Spa.

HitDawg
08-18-04, 15:33
Meatman,

I bagged one in that area one time (Attleboro/Pawtucket line). She told me that she had been left behind by some friends at the chinese rest next door. Wanted a ride to Providence, of course we worked out a proper trade.

Other than that 1 time I have seen nothing in the area. I pass through there quite often, almost a couple of times a day and night.

In fact it's been totaly dead out in the Pawt/CF area for a while. Though it seems that Nancy is back out of the can and working the stroll again as is Diane (old time fave of mine).

Anyone else having any luck out there?

Happy Hunting,

Hitdawg.

Robe Pete
08-18-04, 16:46
HitDawg,

Saw Diane walking couple of nights ago as I was passing through. Have not been with her since last year though. Where abouts have you seen Nancy?

Thanks

MeatMan
08-19-04, 09:48
Thanks guys

I was in the area recently, and it looked like prime area for a little street action. Ah well, thanks anyway!

HitDawg
08-28-04, 17:28
Robe Pete,

Sorry for the delay in the reply. I have seen her in the area of the DD at Dexter and Barton. Where she always used to be.

Diane is still one of the best BJ's out there. IMHO. That girl likes what she does.

Happy Hunting.

Oager
09-01-04, 04:00
I'm sure this is probably a first. You guys will never in a million years guess where I found a sw. In the town of North Kingstown. I was driving in my hometown doing some errands. When I passed the motel on the East Greenwich North Ningstown border. I see a black girl standing in front of the place. I thought I got the look. I said na never happen here. I turned around passed her again got the look again. Next pass I dacided to stop and ask her if she needed a ride. She said "yes". She then asked me if I was willing to have some fun. "Oh ya" I said. She said Ok lets go. I go to the motel. She has a room there. I get a decent covered bj for 20. Not great not bad either. She needed cash quick to get some coke. I was more than willing to help her out. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imaging I would ever find one in my town. Probably once in a life time thing.

Thats it,

Peace and god bless.

Oager

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple, idiotic writing errors. In fact, this report was so bad that I can only assume that you just don't give a damn about creating extra work for me. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them.

Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information.

Thanks!

Robe Pete
09-05-04, 19:54
Was down along Barton last night when I saw a female hop out of a van in the liquor store parking lot. Circled back to check her out and asked if she needed a ride. She hopped in and told me her name was Racheal. She had long hair and was carrying a handbag. Exchanged pleasantries and I asked her if she'd like to go back to my place.

She said sure but would I mind stopping so she could pick up a little something first. Said ok, wouldn't mind some too. Asked for .20 for it so said ok. no problems.

Then she asked if I minded If I brought her over to the other side of the city to drop off something for her sister. Figured she didn't screw me earlier so no problem.

Problem-never came back-stay away from her boys.

Still not satisfied drove back and saw Diane-went back to my place for some BBBJ and DATY, FS

Chow

Firedawg
09-06-04, 14:34
I have never seen a BSW in the NK EG area but there is a girl walking around every day I have never checked out. White chick always wears a tube top or bikini top. Just walk up and down post Rd carrying a bag. As for this hotel was it on the NK side before the hunts river bridge? I am going to investigate now. Wish me luck.

Oager
09-07-04, 02:09
The motel was called the welcome inn. Its right on Post road. Looks like a sleazy place. I'll be looking for the halter top girl I'll see whats up with her. I live in North Kingstown. So I'll always have a place too take her. Well let you all know what happens.

Peace and god bless,

Oager

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Soft Touches
09-07-04, 11:04
Firedawg;

Keep us posted on the NK sweep. Some of us out here would jump on the opportunity.

Soft Touches
09-07-04, 12:36
Decided to make a run down Post Road a little while ago. I looked for both a woman walking up and down the street and a BSW around the motels I passed (4).

Unfortunately it was a nada. I do believe I've seen the BSW though a couple of times with no eye contact. If its the same one, I always thought she was a maid. Saw her one day sitting on steps to the room and another time walking across the parking lot.

I'll have to be more alert next time. Anyone else have any luck in the NK area? This would be a great find. Especially if there is action to be had during lunch time.

Sailor02
09-08-04, 13:23
Greetings to all:

I am looking for information about a WSW named Doreen. Someone here mentioned her and I would like to know what she is like, how she looks, where she can be found, and how much $$ she expects.

Thanks, and be safe,

Sailor02

PsyberZombie
09-14-04, 19:13
VS =

Tell us More about this DEE

If you don't want to post her contact Info here , please PM me with her Digits

Thanks !!

Member #4063
09-15-04, 18:44
PZ,

This guy has left a similar if not identical post on all the Mass forums and likely most of the CT ones too. This is as close to SPAM as you can get.

Jack

True Hobbiest
09-16-04, 06:03
As I said on another Post, this dude's a pimp.

RH Treller
09-16-04, 10:35
Picked up "Hannah" late Wednesday night on Main near Lonsdale in Pawt.

Mid 20's wsw, thin, long straight hair. .20 for a very good mic check.

Dropped her off on No. Main St. in Providence when done.

MrBlonde
09-20-04, 17:28
Woonsocket Prostitution Sting
09-20-2004 2:11 PM

(Woonsocket, RI) -- Four people have been arrested in an early morning prostitution sting in Woonsocket. Police say the Patrol Division is planning to conduct additional stings at all hours of the day. Today's operation began at 5 a.m. in the area of North Main Street and Hamlet Avenue. Police say Misty P of Woonsocket is charged with solicitation for indecent purposes. The three alleged "johns" are identified as R J P of Woonsocket, T G of Woonsocket, and J R of Milford, Massachusetts.

Soft Touches
09-23-04, 16:52
Hey Firedawg and Oager;

Were either of you any more successful in NK? I think that motel score was a one time thing. I've been checking them out on a regular basis.

As far as the girl with the halter top I've seen her a few times, usually on the other side of the street and can't seem to get eye contact. I do know that she walks around 12:30 heading South and then back around 5:30 heading North. So chances are she's not an SW but coming and going from work.

I will eventually make contact with her though...I'm determined.

On other scenes, went for a drive through West Warwick, since everywhere seems dry, around 1 this afternoon. Not much except this one hitchhiker on some back street. Did a complete loop, picked her up and found out she wasn't a SW, just wanted a ride to a bar she hangs out at. I would have been thrilled if she were since I haven't heard of too many being found in West Warwick.

I'll keep looking.

Robe Pete
09-25-04, 23:55
Checked out the Barton St area tonight between 10-11:30 pm. Did not see any LE out and there was only one WSW that I saw. Circled round couple of times but did not approach. Appeared to be in her 20's wearing a white tank top and blue pants. She was sitting on the wall be Broad st. last time I saw her.

Robepete

Member #4063
09-27-04, 15:54
Hey guys,

Just wondering if any one out there has visited the Pleasant St. Spa in Pawtucket lately? Great facility and at one time had an awesome provider named CiCi.

Jack

Firedawg
09-30-04, 17:17
No I haven’t had any luck in NK. I thing it must have been a fluke incident. The last working girl in NK I can think of was six pack sally. Last time I saw her she was working Newport around the rotary but I haven’t seen her in a while either. Oh how they all go away, to bad. I am surprised that there aren’t more in NK with EB, Senisco, and Toray. Oh well I keep my eyes out. I’ll be passing through again tonight.

Soft Touches
10-03-04, 13:26
Kenn;

Haven't been to the Pleasant in awhile, mostly because I thought the service was not enthusiastic enough for me. Though the massage was good and the ending happy, the sparks were high enough for me.

Robe Pete
10-03-04, 20:58
Picked up a WSW tonight down near Barton and Broad. Much older than I thought she was when I first glimpsed her, late 30's most likely. Name is Lisa, went back to my place for BBBJ and FS for .40. Think she had some mental problems as she kept rambling on.

Not a great experience but I was horny so figued WTF.

BTW not much LE out cept for some Fire and Rescue at DD for a drunk. Saw another WSW out on Dexter later after dropping off Lisa.

Joe71
10-04-04, 08:58
Kenn,

I agree with ST. Stopped in last week, got a TS, massage, happy ending (manually), but nothing more.

Nice facility, good in a pinch I suppose, but keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.

Member #4063
10-04-04, 11:04
ST

Understand, without some fun not a worthwhile place to venture. It really did not have much going for it versus any of the other places except this awesome looking MP named Cici. Check out the Providence forum sounds like the AMP at 1255 N. Main might be worth a look see.

Jack

HitDawg
10-12-04, 16:26
Took a swing through Pawtucket/CF on the holiday Monday around 5pm. On Barton there was a RISP parked at the church across from the Liquor Store and on a 2nd trip around I saw what could have been a UC RISP across from the CV Lounge on Broad. Not a SW in site.

Came back around 7pm and it was pretty much the same except no RISP presence, but the locals were pretty heavy in the area.

Tried Woonsocket and with the festival going on, thought it might have meent 1 or 2 around, but not a soul.

Anyone having any luck? I've lost all my digits from the area. Anyone care to share?

Happy Hunting.

HitDawg

True Hobbiest
10-22-04, 15:06
Well, after looking at their pictures on the Maxximum Pleaasure site for the last 5 months dreaming about Mary Beth especially. I decided to bite the bullett and put out the .300. This is a lot of bread for me, sometimes I go .250 but I'm a .160 kind of guy. Shit for .300 I can do HK twice.

Well, I took Mary Beth for a spin, today. All I can say is that I have been in this hobby for over 20 years and have sampled some nice "wares" all over the world and I would rate her in my top ten for looks, body, attidude, etc., etc., etc.

From the moment I entered the room to the moment I left (1 hour) she treated me like a special long lost lover. The whole experience was awesome. GFE+++++ with all the trimmings.

Yea, .300 is high but I just had to get "her" out of my system and now son of a *****, I'm hooked!

Play safe,

TH

Vargr
10-22-04, 21:59
...too bad their site says they're taking the next week off :-(

Well we'll still be here when they come back from vacation... not that I really want to shell out $$ but the local scene is a bit worn down. How come nobody here ever posts about Phoenix providers?

Well Hung
10-23-04, 10:36
...too bad their site says they're taking the next week off :-(

Well we'll still be here when they come back from vacation... not that I really want to shell out $$ but the local scene is a bit worn down. How come nobody here ever posts about Phoenix providers?

Most of these providers are not worth the time or money. There are exceptions but as a rule, try elsewhere.

VilunyaChert
10-24-04, 19:41
NORTH SMITHFIELD -- The police
department is seeking town action
against an Eddie Dowling Highway
business after charging three women
with prostitution-related violations at
the location.

The department will appear before the Town
Council on Monday to discuss the prostitution
activity alleged to have occurred at the Pine Tree
Spa, 650A Eddie Dowling Highway during an
undercover investigation, Capt. Denis Smith said
Wednesday.

The arrests at the Pine Tree
Spa on Tuesday night capped
an investigation continuing
over several months and conducted with the help
of Pawtucket police, according to Smith.

Police charged S. Y., 55, with two
counts of pandering in connection with the
investigation, and H. J., 30, and
S. J. K., 42, with one count each of harboring for
prostitution. All three women listed 650A Eddie
Dowling Highway as their current address.
Y. was listed by police as having a previous
address in Jackson Heights, N.Y., and J., a
previous address of Indianapolis, Ind.

Police became suspicious of the business after it
opened in the former Gift Barn commercial
building near Pytko Construction Corp. last
spring, Smith said.

The Pine Tree Spa holds a massage-parlor license
issued by the state Department of Health, but
appeared to be an operation similar to parlors
operated elsewhere with ties to prostitution,
according to Smith.

After contacting Pawtucket police for assistance
in the investigation, Smith said, undercover
officers visited the business on several occasions.

The officers going into the establishment were
approached by employees and "solicited for sex,"
Smith said.

Smith declined to provide details of the
solicitation while the case remains under
investigation, but said a sum of $60 had been
requested for the sex act allegedly offered. Smith
said Pawtucket police sent undercover officers
into the establishment as part of the investigation.

The business has a sign with a telephone number
on the building and also advertises in the adult
business section of a Providence weekly
newspaper, according to Smith.

The advertisement for Pine Tree Spa lists hot and
dry saunas, body scrubs and body treatment by a
licensed massage therapist.

No one answered a call made to the telephone
number listed.

Smith said the Spa’s hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
daily, as licensed by the town.

Police executed a search warrant at the business
after making the arrests at about 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday.

The business’ state-issued massage license and
town operating permits were seized during the
search and the business temporarily shutdown, he
said.

The department is working with Town Solicitor
Gerard Decelles on possible action against the
business license in light of the alleged violations.
The options available to the town will be
discussed at the council’s meeting in the
Municipal Annex on Monday night, he said.

"We are looking into that with the town solicitor
to see what action we can take," Smith said.

While the town has had cases of women plying
prostitution in Woonsocket, and then leading
customers to remote North Smithfield locations to
conduct their business, Smith said he was not
aware of any charges involving prostitution ever
being brought against a town business.

Fly Dangler
11-03-04, 17:27
Drove "the route" through Providence, then Pawtucket/Central Falls on my way to vote yesterday. Unfortunately the only ****** I saw were on the ballot.

Any new news on the Pinetree?

Fly Dangler
11-03-04, 22:06
On my way to vote yesterday drove the Pawtucket/CF loop. Only ****** I saw were on the ballot!

Any new news on the Pinetree?

Member #4063
11-27-04, 15:36
I was just wondering if any one had gotten or heard an update on the status of the pinetree? Hope it can stay open as the more the competition the better off we all are.

Jack

RH Treller
11-29-04, 11:04
While cruising late Sunday night (about midnight) I spotted a wsw on Main St. in the stretch between Londsdale and the Providence line. She was sitting on the steps by the big mill building that runs for a whole block.

I didn't stop. She was flagging down cars like mad, but wouldn't get off the step! I made a loop for another look and she seemed drunk or high.

HitDawg
11-30-04, 11:05
It looks like the cold weather has brought the girls back out on the stroll. Could also be some preholiday money raising. Cruised Pawt/CF last night around 8 and there were no less than 5 out there. All pretty much regulars. I haven't seen any new talent in the area in a LONG time.

Happy Hunting. They are out there, we just have to find them.

Hitdawg

VilunyaChert
12-08-04, 09:55
I was just wondering if any one had gotten or heard an update on the status of the pinetree? Hope it can stay open as the more the competition the better off we all are.
Jack

There are big "FOR RENT" signs nailed all over the building now, so I think it's gone for good.

KidNova
12-28-04, 09:27
Hey there kids,

Was driving home from a busy night of visiting on X-mas eve and figured i might do a quick stroll in Woony. I haven't had much luck later, but remembered last winter I had more luck than I did in the summer time.

Picked up a chick at the back side of the top of the hill (you all know where I mean) and she got in my car. Immediately I could tell she was on something. She kept twitching and shifting...but she had no problem twitching and shifting as she gave me a nice .20 smoker. She was agitated though, I swear I was being nothing but nice to her and she said "I do this everyday and all you gave me is .20" I replied, "Sorry babe, you agreed to it, I don't mean to hurt your feelings or be a jerk." She said "well, you are" and got out.

Not my normal score -- but she was hepped up on something. Weird experience, but i went home with a smile.

Happy New Year

KN