PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangement. Com

CTPilot9876
11-09-17, 19:19
Does anyone in Wisconsin use https://www.seekingarrangement.com and have talked to Packerfan199 ?

What has she told you? Is she running a con?

Greg.

LuvShortSkirts
09-08-19, 15:44
Have you noticed that more women on the site want friends with benefits as long as it platonic! WTF!!

LoveSmallPerky
09-09-19, 11:01
Have you noticed that more women on the site want friends with benefits as long as it platonic! WTF!!Quite a few also put NSA as if they haqve no clue that it is no feelings or emotions sex. It is almost as if they think it is an allowance and you don't want / require anything in return. Like free money. It is almost as if the younger generation is thinking "I need / want money so you should share your wealth. ".

Dick5322
09-09-19, 19:35
Have you noticed that more women on the site want friends with benefits as long as it platonic! WTF!!Some of the women think you will give them money just because they are cute.

LuvShortSkirts
09-09-19, 23:50
Some want to go on an adventure-WTF does that mean.

Dick5322
09-10-19, 14:26
Some want to go on an adventure-WTF does that mean.They want to go to the bank with you so you can give them your money.

LuvShortSkirts
09-10-19, 17:00
They want to go to the bank with you so you can give them your money.HAHAHA now that is FUNNY-good one if it wasn't so true!
so that question is answered now for the next one-why are so many women sticking their tongue out in their pics?

Dick5322
09-10-19, 19:31
HAHAHA now that is FUNNY-good one if it wasn't so true!
so that question is answered now for the next one-why are so many women sticking their tongue out in their pics?? I can't answer that one. With a lot of them that's all they are going to show you.

LoveSmallPerky
09-13-19, 09:51
HAHAHA now that is FUNNY-good one if it wasn't so true!
so that question is answered now for the next one-why are so many women sticking their tongue out in their pics?I have asked a few of them outright why they are sticking their tongue out / what it means with 2 results. First, no reply / ignore the question. Second, Ask what you mean / play dumb like they didn't realize it was.

FlyWeed
01-09-20, 19:48
I am a member over at seeking arrangements and so far, It's been useless. I've had several "verified" girls contact me, we'd chat for a couple days, and then arrange to meet. Then I'd get THE message, "Can you send me $80 via Venmo, paypal, so I can fix my car, so I can meet you?" Yep. Happens all the time on there.

Just a heads up.

Taters2019
02-10-20, 14:37
I am a member over at seeking arrangements and so far, It's been useless. I've had several "verified" girls contact me, we'd chat for a couple days, and then arrange to meet. Then I'd get THE message, "Can you send me $80 via Venmo, paypal, so I can fix my car, so I can meet you?" Yep. Happens all the time on there.

Just a heads up.As with ANY website the purports to help guys "find" women, the websites only do one thing well and that is to make money for the people running the site.

I am sure there are real woman out there but as with fake ads on STG, the hotter the chick, the less likely she is to be real. AND if there is a hot chick on the website who is really looking for some kind of arrangement I am sure she is getting bombarded with offers.

Just my $0. 02.