PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Member #6108
02-23-18, 15:04
Not bad 2 hours in a motel with this latina yesterday. $125 Nice C or Ds. Not to demanding an a good time.

I'd guess she's 25 to 29 YO. Talented for sure. A once a month type lady.

Dave8
02-25-18, 01:33
Katie contacted me. She needs help. I am not interested in seeing her again. PM me if you want her contact info.I don't blame you. She needed to take a shower really badly when I saw her.

WishId
02-25-18, 10:13
Kay6 Kay9 is on SA in the Middletown area. She is a thief. Beware!

Member #6108
02-27-18, 14:15
Meet a nice 20's latina yesterday for about 4 hours. Took her home. Wore nice sexy lingura non rush.

Not expensive. I did not have to nor did she ask. Took her out to eat an had a good conversation.

Nice not to be with the usual SA gold digger.

Member #6108
02-27-18, 20:56
Has anyone been with Jackie98 or tried contacting her?

BigBoss203
03-07-18, 15:34
Katie contacted me. She needs help. I am not interested in seeing her again. PM me if you want her contact info.Hey gecko, I'm interested in Katie info.

Thanks in advance.

Yash1137
03-08-18, 16:22
Repost from "general section. " Been seeing "Jessica" off of SA on and off for a couple months. She likes an allowance to support her and her son. She is 19, spanish chick, short 5'2' or 5'3', cute, her picture on SA does not represent her fully since it has a filter. Not as young looking as her profile pic. She claims she likes to be consistent with one guy, but I am sure she would like more greens. She is 420 friendly. The past couple times I have seen her, she has been decent, she is open to hanging out and cuddling to tv. She is decent when it comes to the action. She has a good head game, she gets far down on you and does hand play with the boys, plenty of spit. Be careful, she is not on birth control, first time I had BBBJ with cfs. Since then, she says she prefers BBFS. Almost came close to needing a plan b. Her fav position is k9, can make her O pretty fast. She also lets you dine at the why, she usually showers at my place right before the action. Her kitty is pretty tight, decent grip in most positions. Always finish on her, either belly or back. She likes to do things too. I have taken her to a movie and out to eat. She does like to hang out for a few hours too, no qv, so you need to have some time to spend with her, especially if wants to bring her son with her. Can give her digits to seniors or if you have a great trade. She would probably would prefer to start talking over SA, but you can try. Usually give her $. 4 for allowance each time I see her. She does claim she has things she needs money for, use a burner phone cause if she likes you and knows you may be able to give extra, she will want you to help her out.

Kumail80
03-08-18, 17:19
An old pro-got caught up in the hillside Waterbury sweep back in August of 2014. Looks much better nowadays than she did then (although, she looked like a supermodel compared to the other 13 hags). Been trying to meet up with her, but between her job, baby, and I assume babydaddy, she hasn't had a chance to meet in person. FUN FACT, her mom also had a profile on SA, which since has been deleted.

Tomb8871
03-08-18, 19:15
Has anyone been with Jackie98 or tried contacting her?I have texted with her off and on. Will text back once or twice and then flakes before Can set up anything in the way of meeting.

Member #6108
03-09-18, 12:07
Repost from "general section. " Been seeing "Jessica" off of SA on and off for a couple months. She likes an allowance to support her and her son. She is 19, spanish chick, short 5'2' or 5'3', cute, her picture on SA does not represent her fully since it has a filter. Not as young looking as her profile pic. She claims she likes to be consistent with one guy, but I am sure she would like more greens. She is 420 friendly. The past couple times I have seen her, she has been decent, she is open to hanging out and cuddling to tv. She is decent when it comes to the action. She has a good head game, she gets far down on you and does hand play with the boys, plenty of spit. Be careful, she is not on birth control, first time I had BBBJ with cfs. Since then, she says she prefers BBFS. Almost came close to needing a plan b. Her fav position is k9, can make her O pretty fast. She also lets you dine at the why, she usually showers at my place right before the action. Her kitty is pretty tight, decent grip in most positions. Always finish on her, either belly or back. She likes to do things too. I have taken her to a movie and out to eat. She does like to hang out for a few hours too, no qv, so you need to have some time to spend with her, especially if wants to bring her son with her. Can give her digits to seniors or if you have a great trade. She would probably would prefer to start talking over SA, but you can try. Usually give her $. 4 for allowance each time I see her. She does claim she has things she needs money for, use a burner phone cause if she likes you and knows you may be able to give extra, she will want you to help her out.Help me out here. I went back four months on SA an could not find Jessica Rabbit anywhere. Do you know if she is no longer active? Do you have her pic?

Big Mac Daddy
03-09-18, 14:20
Help me out here. I went back four months on SA an could not find Jessica Rabbit anywhere. Do you know if she is no longer active? Do you have her pic?I couldn't find her either. I cleared all filter and search in a 100 mile radius. Nothing.

BMD.

MyHobby
03-10-18, 10:53
Repost from "general section. " Been seeing "Jessica" off of SA on and off for a couple months. She likes an allowance to support her and her son. She is 19, spanish chick, short 5'2' or 5'3', cute, her picture on SA does not represent her fully since it has a filter. Not as young looking as her profile pic. She claims she likes to be consistent with one guy, but I am sure she would like more greens. She is 420 friendly. The past couple times I have seen her, she has been decent, she is open to hanging out and cuddling to tv. She is decent when it comes to the action. She has a good head game, she gets far down on you and does hand play with the boys, plenty of spit. Be careful, she is not on birth control, first time I had BBBJ with cfs. Since then, she says she prefers BBFS. Almost came close to needing a plan b. Her fav position is k9, can make her O pretty fast. She also lets you dine at the why, she usually showers at my place right before the action. Her kitty is pretty tight, decent grip in most positions. Always finish on her, either belly or back. She likes to do things too. I have taken her to a movie and out to eat. She does like to hang out for a few hours too, no qv, so you need to have some time to spend with her, especially if wants to bring her son with her. Can give her digits to seniors or if you have a great trade. She would probably would prefer to start talking over SA, but you can try. Usually give her $. 4 for allowance each time I see her. She does claim she has things she needs money for, use a burner phone cause if she likes you and knows you may be able to give extra, she will want you to help her out.I can confirm all of this. She's added a friend to the mix occasionally. When she needs cash she'll dip to $100. Don't over pay.

JustLooking30
03-10-18, 17:47
I can confirm all of this. She's added a friend to the mix occasionally. When she needs cash she'll dip to $100. Don't over pay.Was the friend any good?

MyHobby
03-11-18, 01:24
Was the friend any good?Very good looking. 5-2 105 soaking wet. Could have been better in bed but made up for it by being so hot. They really get into each other which was great.

Kwagmire
03-11-18, 12:56
Has she taken her ad on SA down? I'd love to meet her if she's looking for new friends. If anyone can share her # or contact info, I would be grateful.

Member #6108
03-11-18, 14:13
Has she taken her ad on SA down? I'd love to meet her if she's looking for new friends. If anyone can share her # or contact info, I would be grateful.She has taken her SA account down.

JustLooking30
03-11-18, 17:04
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/59ced804-85de-4932-a14c-893ddfad0eba

Pics are accurate on this one, except for a minor detail. She's pregnant, like 5 or 6 months pregnant. She's had it rough though. Use to post on BP where you could have her any way you wanted, BBFS for $150 for the half. Very sexually aggressive.

Has or had a live in bf, at this point Idk if he's the one pressuring her to post or not. Would not be surprised if it were the case. Knocked up recovering alcoholic drug addicts aren't my thing.

MyHobby
03-12-18, 01:22
Has she taken her ad on SA down? I'd love to meet her if she's looking for new friends. If anyone can share her # or contact info, I would be grateful.Look in West Hartford. Has an ad up along with the friend.

JustLooking30
03-12-18, 08:47
Look in West Hartford. Has an ad up along with the friend.Does anybody have pics of these girls?

Member #6108
03-12-18, 10:10
Look in West Hartford. Has an ad up along with the friend.Under what name?

Member #6108
03-12-18, 10:26
Had a first time meeting of a 28 YO latina from SA. Nice massage an BBBJTCIM. A little rushed but it was first time meeting.

A little heavier than her pics. I texted Jessica an did not hear back so jumped on this lady instead. Would not repeat.

Kumail80
03-14-18, 13:51
She's a pro. She used to post on CV quite a bit. She hosted in new Britain. Nice lady, was fresh out of York when I visited. Really nice little BBW!https://images.craigslist.org/00b0b_kQWEqyWn51w_600x450.jpg

JustLooking30
03-14-18, 21:57
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/59ced804-85de-4932-a14c-893ddfad0eba

Pics are accurate on this one, except for a minor detail. She's pregnant, like 5 or 6 months pregnant. She's had it rough though. Use to post on BP where you could have her any way you wanted, BBFS for $150 for the half. Very sexually aggressive.

Has or had a live in bf, at this point Idk if he's the one pressuring her to post or not. Would not be surprised if it were the case. Knocked up recovering alcoholic drug addicts aren't my thing.Same day she created her SA account, she announce on FB that she's engaged to her bf. Take what you will from that.

Member #6108
03-16-18, 13:53
Help me out here. I went back four months on SA an could not find Jessica Rabbit anywhere. Do you know if she is no longer active? Do you have her pic?Been texting her since Sun She tells me her name is Rebecca an shows no interest in any arrangment. Says some guy stiffed her an she took her ad out of SA months ago.

She returns texts like every 48 hours with very little in them. I'm wondering why this post about her was even posted. Could be the poster gave her number out to lots of guys an she is now to busy to reply. She seemed like a hot one to me. You guys have an info on her? Also I see no West Hartford post of her or her GF on SA. Jessica is from New Britain.

Wanna Be Bad
03-20-18, 14:26
I have been taking to this woman on Whisper. Her picture looks familiar, like maybe it was on backpage at some point. Does anyone recognize her?

Member #6108
03-21-18, 09:48
Thought I'd get some snooker time before the snow. Nice SA Latina met me for 5 hours of good GFE fun. Even ate at the why.

Clean fun does all that is asked Early 20's slim. Not expensive. Now I'm ready to be housebound in the snow.

Yash1137
03-21-18, 12:29
Met this one the other week off of SA. Learned from her male friend who she says is her "brother" but probably her bf or user friend that she has met a couple guys in Manchester area and basically took their money with no actual sb benefits. She said they were creepy and wasted her time. I learned all this after the fact. She is a user, she claims she does not but she is a pill head and actually witnessed her doing a deal with her "cable guy. " I knew there was something up when she wanted to meet so fast. Has a daughter who she is going to court to fight her baby daddy. Lives in Meriden area near the mall. She is nice at first, but she is in it to support her habit so don't be too fooled. Only lost. 4 on her each time just for seeing her, but did not get any sb benefits since it seemed something came up conveniently. I'm sure if you were generous, she would be more willing to follow through on actually "hanging out. " She's 23, currently has red hair, spinner body, worn face, bad teeth, and def uses. She says she's all new to this, but has a specific purpose being on SA. I will not see her for the things I've figured out and witnessed in person. Her habits deal almost went down badly, having to chase down her "cable guy" for the correct amount of product while she was in my car. Not my scene and will not see her again. You may have better results. Uses number 475-3&@-1815.

Yash1137
03-22-18, 00:16
Here are her pics for reference.

JustLooking30
03-22-18, 10:20
Here are her pics for reference.How about pics of Jessica Rabbit and her friend. ??

Member #6108
03-22-18, 10:32
How about pics of Jessica Rabbit and her friend. ??I agree with JL30 here. You posted alot about her but where are the pic of her that you talked about? The ones that were not clear?

Tomb8871
03-23-18, 08:57
Katie contacted me. She needs help. I am not interested in seeing her again. PM me if you want her contact info.She also contacted me. What was it that you didn't like about her? Can pm me if you not comfortable in posting here.

Gecko17
03-23-18, 20:43
She also contacted me. What was it that you didn't like about her? Can pm me if you not comfortable in posting here.Poor hygiene. I wish she showered more often.

HobbyCt
03-24-18, 00:44
She also contacted me. What was it that you didn't like about her? Can pm me if you not comfortable in posting here.Please PM me about this Katie, where is she located?

Prober
03-24-18, 08:35
Article in today's, Saturday, Hartford Courant. A sailor was robbed by 3 women a the Motel 6 in Manchester when he went there after answering an ad in Seeking Arrangements.

They took his money, but gave him his wallet back.

They were arrested using video from the motels security cameras.

Member #6108
03-24-18, 09:58
Article in today's, Saturday, Hartford Courant. A sailor was robbed by 3 women a the Motel 6 in Manchester when he went there after answering an ad in Seeking Arrangements.

They were arrested using video from the motels security cameras.Her Sa name is Sexyskyblue. Check out the full article in todays Courant.

HobbyCt
03-24-18, 10:31
Her Sa name is Sexyskyblue. Check out the full article in todays Courant.Here is the link:

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-manchester-sailor-robbed-20180323-story.html

Doesn't look like the sailor was charged with anything.

Sutigel2
03-24-18, 10:35
Her Sa name is Sexyskyblue. Check out the full article in todays Courant.That's one of her names. I've seen her use 2-3 accounts after a couple bad reports came out. I agreed to a meet with her a few months ago but I backed out when I googled her name and saw a number of concerning articles including some arrests for violent crimes.

MyHobby
03-24-18, 10:39
Here is the link:

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-manchester-sailor-robbed-20180323-story.html

Doesn't look like the sailor was charged with anything.You can be sure he was charged. He'll get off without much tho. I hope they throw the book at these crooks. He should get a medal.

Here is the profile for one of them.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29e6b942-6145-4ebf-81a2-9f30834569c4

Kwagmire
03-24-18, 10:53
Here is the link:

Doesn't look like the sailor was charged with anything.According to the CT judicial website, they've all bonded out. They're going to need quick cash, I'm sure, so keep an eye out for them.

JustLooking30
03-24-18, 11:36
According to the CT judicial website, they've all bonded out. They're going to need quick cash, I'm sure, so keep an eye out for them.That's a really good point. Be safe everyone. I would imagine SA is going to get flooded with CV girls.

So be sure to get verifying pics from matches and use burner phone numbers.

MyHobby
03-24-18, 12:24
According to the CT judicial website, they've all bonded out. They're going to need quick cash, I'm sure, so keep an eye out for them.One of them is texting me already.

Have a link to the site that shows the bond?

Kwagmire
03-24-18, 12:30
One of them is texting me already.

Have a link to the site that shows the bond?CT Judicial Department:

https://www.jud.ct.gov/jud2.htm

Then: "Criminal / Motor Vehicle" "Pending Case. Search by Defendant" and grab their names from the Courant article and search on last name. Don't use the apostrophe in the last name.

BaldOldGuy
03-24-18, 14:58
One of them is texting me already.

Have a link to the site that shows the bond?Did you even bother to reply or tell he no freaking way?

MyHobby
03-24-18, 17:10
CT Judicial Department:

https://www.jud.ct.gov/jud2.htm

Then: "Criminal / Motor Vehicle" "Pending Case. Search by Defendant" and grab their names from the Courant article and search on last name. Don't use the apostrophe in the last name.Looks like this is the second time for Morgan.

MyHobby
03-24-18, 17:19
Did you even bother to reply or tell he no freaking way?Sent her on a wild goose chase.

Tomb8871
03-24-18, 21:31
You can be sure he was charged. He'll get off without much tho. I hope they throw the book at these crooks. He should get a medal.

Here is the profile for one of them.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/29e6b942-6145-4ebf-81a2-9f30834569c4Hard to tell, is she the one at the left in the courant pic or the one at the right? Looks more like the rightmost, but profile said Caucasian. Hopefully they cut sailor a break and didn't charge both cause of military and his being supposedly so naive.

MyHobby
03-25-18, 08:22
Hard to tell, is she the one at the left in the courant pic or the one at the right? Looks more like the rightmost, but profile said Caucasian. Hopefully they cut sailor a break and didn't charge both cause of military and his being supposedly so naive.She's the one in the center. The one on the left is sexyshyblue.

Sutigel2
03-25-18, 11:29
She's the one in the center. The one on the left is sexyshyblue.I had correspondence with sexyskyblue. She sent me her Instagram, which was Alyssa's and her profile pic was on the insta. That's when I ran her name and decided she was bad news.

Although it could all be part of the scam.

JustLooking30
03-25-18, 12:30
I had correspondence with sexyskyblue. She sent me her Instagram, which was Alyssa's and her profile pic was on the insta. That's when I ran her name and decided she was bad news.

Although it could all be part of the scam.Best bet is to stay away from all of them. I don't think any one of them is better than the other.

Sutigel2
03-25-18, 14:19
Best bet is to stay away from all of them. I don't think any one of them is better than the other.Obviously.

TopGun9
03-25-18, 15:23

They were arrested using video from the motels security cameras.Wow. This is crazy. Glad the sailor made it out safe and sound. Scary girls out there.

Found the profile of the black girl on the right of that article:

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/91337c15-7ff8-4405-b876-8847ec370f7f

The girl in the middle of the pic, I think goes by the name of AlexaStyless on SA. I've seen her profile before but can't seem to find it anymore.

TopGun9
03-25-18, 15:36
Glad the sailor made it out safe and without any injury / damage.

These girls are crazy, if they ran into a real thug, they can get hurt bad.

The black girl on the right on that article goes by Sasha Pretrova on SA.

The girl in the middle, I think her profile on SA is AlexaStyless.

Stay safe guys.

Member #6108
03-26-18, 10:27
I noted at CTjuditial that none of the 3 girls were charged with Prostitution even though they went to Motel 6 based on an SA ad an the guy had $600 to spend.

Yash1137
03-26-18, 10:57
For those guys who were wanting more pics of "Jessicaa Rabbittt", her profile is active as of 10:30 this am. She has 3 pics on there which are fairly representative of her. They have a filter on them. She is short and more petite. I do not have pics of her friend since I only saw her once. She seems a little shy at first (her friend) but if the money is right, she'll either have you watch them or you may be able to join. She needs you to host since she is currently between places at this time in NB. She does not live in WH. I have gotten a fair amount of messages on her and I would check her profile soon before the highest bidder takes her. I assume once she finds a steady SD, she'll deactivate her profile.

Kumail80
03-26-18, 12:20
According to the CT judicial website, they've all bonded out. They're going to need quick cash, I'm sure, so keep an eye out for them.Crazy, glad the guy is ok. What a shame-her pics (brae's) on fb are stunning. Like America's next top model hot.

Member #6108
03-26-18, 12:20
For those guys who were wanting more pics of "Jessicaa Rabbittt", her profile is active as of 10:30 this am. She has 3 pics on there which are fairly representative of her. They have a filter on them. She is short and more petite. I do not have pics of her friend since I only saw her once. She seems a little shy at first (her friend) but if the money is right, she'll either have you watch them or you may be able to join. She needs you to host since she is currently between places at this time in NB. She does not live in WH. I have gotten a fair amount of messages on her and I would check her profile soon before the highest bidder takes her. I assume once she finds a steady SD, she'll deactivate her profile.With all due respect to her. She does not seem to reply to text messages an does not seem interested in meeting. If you have only seen her once why do you seem so intent on promoting her?

A couple weeks ago I texted her for four days an got no reply.

Yash1137
03-26-18, 12:49
I wouldn't say I'm promoting her. I have seen her a total of 7 times. That's not a lot, so that is probably a reason she is posting again. She is looking for more money since she is moving in with a friend (the same female who she has mentioned may be up for a threesome) and plans to pay for her. Prob they are real close or dating. I just thought to give a heads up to anyone who has inboxed me recently. She is not for everyone. She tends to be not the quickest chick to respond. I can't explain why she didn't respond to your texts last week, but I think with her being active again on SA as a clear indication she wants to solicit other interested guys.

Tomb8871
03-26-18, 14:35
Glad the sailor made it out safe and without any injury / damage.

These girls are crazy, if they ran into a real thug, they can get hurt bad.

The black girl on the right on that article goes by Sasha Pretrova on SA.

The girl in the middle, I think her profile on SA is AlexaStyless.

Stay safe guys.Thanks I had favorited and msg her but no response fortunately. Like all of them can't recognize from mugshot.

Another poster mentioned prost charges. At most it would be conspiracy to commit or something like that a low level misdemeanor which usually gets no penalty or very small fine for first offense. Violent felony charges should get them some real jail time hopefully. Even with pics from SA and motel video presumably, took LE 3 months to catch. These girls really know how to fly under the radar.

Member #6108
03-27-18, 10:00
Thanks I had favorited and msg her but no response fortunately. Like all of them can't recognize from mugshot.

Another poster mentioned prost charges. At most it would be conspiracy to commit or something like that a low level misdemeanor which usually gets no penalty or very small fine for first offense. Violent felony charges should get them some real jail time hopefully. Even with pics from SA and motel video presumably, took LE 3 months to catch. These girls really know how to fly under the radar.One of the 3 had about 6 previous arrests including larceny. The other two had only a single traffic ticket each.

Tomb8871
03-27-18, 14:32
So rejoined SA recently and now remember why stopped before. Get lots of responses but not much in the way of results for a lot of the reasons I posted about a few weeks ago. Figure would warn people off on a few who have encountered recently. Actual SA names below likely not precise but close enuf for people to recognize.

Vanessababy or Babyvanessa etc. Youngish attractive black girl. When got to point of setting up initial meet, she brings up PayPal as wants to get $ settled up front. I called her on scam, she did the I only need 50 dollars bit, and I called again. She killed her I'd that day and resurfaced shortly thereafter with new name.

TiffanyandBob. They are on several sites and largely who they say they are. Pics of a fairly fit guy and real hot looking female. They say they looking for a rich daddy to take care of them both. When I suggeted interest in only the female, was politely told that guy must be in room and likely in the bed.

Littledaydreams supposed cute 18 yo with Hard luck story and long discourse on why and what she on site for. Towards end throws in a bit about her nymphomania. I sent polite little note trying to explore, I get back unpleasant reply about how she couldn't read for all my bad spelling that made her cry hahaha (I used normal internet abbreviations). I have run into this before-some young hippieish or whatever who even talks or texts with you and then suddenly real nasty. So either young girl with a problem, or other male or female idiot.

Krissybaby. 20 something Italian brunette. She's likely either a pro or a senior from what I saw. Pretty and nice body, a 7 or 8, altho boobs I think are fake. Seemed nice, texted quickly, says has a regular job but some things she said about it didn't hold water. She suggested initial meet up. Informs me she expects donation for that which I tell her no way if just dinner or whatever. She asks for 3. 0 and wants weekly meetups of only an hour. I got her down a little bit on donation, but when I mentioned no clock running and might be 90 minutes, she didn't budge on overtime charges or hold to 60. Also can't host so it your own place or pay for room. So we politely said goodbye to each other. So like I said either has pretty woman syndrome or using SA as a quasi BP.

M Elizabeth G. She has been off and on site for a while. Fairly hot bikini body for 52 yo or so blonde. Seemed nice enuf and intelligent enuf. Think location really something like Waterbury even tho listed in Hartford area. The real problem here was when I asked her to explain her current open relationship. Turns out hubby would have to be at initial meet to do screening, and would have to be in the room watching when you with her. Didn't even bother to ask donation. But if that your thing.

Any known seniors with questions or whatever just PM me. Also, welcome any decent referrals if anyone has them, as otherwise the whole SA thing just too much work.

Tomb8871
03-27-18, 14:51
One of the 3 had about 6 previous arrests including larceny. The other two had only a single traffic ticket each.Seem to remember they all fairly young so haven't had lot of time to build up their resumes so to speak. They starting at advanced level with what probably will be conviction on violent felony, not the usual collection of relatively ticky tack possession, paraphernalia etc charges.

Member #5951
03-28-18, 07:38
What is SA?

Member #6108
03-28-18, 10:23
What is SA?What is the heading of the blog you just posted on?

Member #6108
03-28-18, 10:26
So rejoined SA recently and now remember why stopped before. Get lots of responses but not much in the way of results for a lot of the reasons I posted about a few weeks ago. Figure would warn people off on a few who have encountered recently. Actual SA names below likely not precise but close enuf for people to recognize.

Vanessababy or Babyvanessa etc. Youngish attractive black girl. When got to point of setting up initial meet, she brings up PayPal as wants to get $ settled up front. I called her on scam, she did the I only need 50 dollars bit, and I called again. She killed her I'd that day and resurfaced shortly thereafter with new name.

TiffanyandBob. They are on several sites and largely who they say they are. Pics of a fairly fit guy and real hot looking female. They say they looking for a rich daddy to take care of them both. When I suggeted interest in only the female, was politely told that guy must be in room and likely in the bed.

Littledaydreams supposed cute 18 yo with Hard luck story and long discourse on why and what she on site for. Towards end throws in a bit about her nymphomania. I sent polite little note trying to explore, I get back unpleasant reply about how she couldn't read for all my bad spelling that made her cry hahaha (I used normal internet abbreviations). I have run into this before-some young hippieish or whatever who even talks or texts with you and then suddenly real nasty. So either young girl with a problem, or other male or female idiot.

Krissybaby. 20 something Italian brunette. She's likely either a pro or a senior from what I saw. Pretty and nice body, a 7 or 8, altho boobs I think are fake. Seemed nice, texted quickly, says has a regular job but some things she said about it didn't hold water. She suggested initial meet up. Informs me she expects donation for that which I tell her no way if just dinner or whatever. She asks for 3. 0 and wants weekly meetups of only an hour. I got her down a little bit on donation, but when I mentioned no clock running and might be 90 minutes, she didn't budge on overtime charges or hold to 60. Also can't host so it your own place or pay for room. So we politely said goodbye to each other. So like I said either has pretty woman syndrome or using SA as a quasi BP.

M Elizabeth G. She has been off and on site for a while. Fairly hot bikini body for 52 yo or so blonde. Seemed nice enuf and intelligent enuf. Think location really something like Waterbury even tho listed in Hartford area. The real problem here was when I asked her to explain her current open relationship. Turns out hubby would have to be at initial meet to do screening, and would have to be in the room watching when you with her. Didn't even bother to ask donation. But if that your thing.

Any known seniors with questions or whatever just PM me. Also, welcome any decent referrals if anyone has them, as otherwise the whole SA thing just too much work.Thanks for the info an warnings. I have had 4 PM warnings on Jessica also so I'd add her.

JustLooking30
03-28-18, 11:43
Thanks for the info an warnings. I have had 4 PM warnings on Jessica also so I'd add her.Jessica Rabbit?

LuckyCT
03-28-18, 13:55
What are "PM Warnings".

Member #6108
03-29-18, 09:49
Jessica Rabbit?Yes. That is the one with 4 warnings.

TopGun9
03-31-18, 18:30
So, this is the infamous Jessica Rabbit that has been mentioned in previous posts.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9e5c4662-2b76-4dcc-8aa2-86941cad466e

It's amazing how these girls quickly mature into PRO / UTR status after a few years on the site. You can immediately tell by their profile descriptions. She's no longer the same naive / innocent girl when she first hit SA about 3-4 years ago. Chatted with her then, got her to take lots of explicit pics, but never meet up with her as I was not completely convince she was 18+ as claimed.

TopGun9
03-31-18, 18:51
Looks like all those 3 girls that robbed the sailor is back on SA again.

Their profile name is lillypiebabeszz.

MyHobby
04-01-18, 16:51
Looks like all those 3 girls that robbed the sailor is back on SA again.

Their profile name is lillypiebabeszz.Also kinkykailzz.

Should report and block them. Copy past a link to the courant article.

MyHobby
04-01-18, 16:52
So, this is the infamous Jessica Rabbit that has been mentioned in previous posts.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/9e5c4662-2b76-4dcc-8aa2-86941cad466e

It's amazing how these girls quickly mature into PRO / UTR status after a few years on the site. You can immediately tell by their profile descriptions. She's no longer the same naive / innocent girl when she first hit SA about 3-4 years ago. Chatted with her then, got her to take lots of explicit pics, but never meet up with her as I was not completely convince she was 18+ as claimed.Definitely turned the corner from street smart kid looking to make a buck to hardened pro. Too bad.

MyHobby
04-01-18, 17:28
Hooked up with thick 18 yo Latina from Waterbury. Went from zero to 100 mph in no time flat. Be careful she's looking for Mr Forever. Good part about it was an over nighter for $100. I was almost thinking it was a freebie but felt I should give her something for the good time that was had.

As I drove her home the topic of other sugar babies came up and she suggested we should find a third. Of course I'm chatting up a dozen of them at any moment so later in the day we arranged to meet up with what could be described as a 18 yo PAWG from New Britain. Did a couple hour romp with the 3 of us. The PAWG wanted $100 and the thick Latina did a second sleepover. She asked for some money to get her nails done so dropped her $40 to which she cooed "thank you daddy".

Have to say it was a pretty productive weekend for $240.2 girls, 5 nuts, and got to watch a pretty nice show by the 2 of them.

MyHobby
04-01-18, 17:42
This one asks for $300 and is more than ok with $150. After you've done a date she'll be ok with $100 if she likes you and doesn't have to travel far. Good for overnighters.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eb0688bc-1116-4b85-8f9f-187c65369edf

JustLooking30
04-01-18, 18:31
Hooked up with thick 18 yo Latina from Waterbury. Went from zero to 100 mph in no time flat. Be careful she's looking for Mr Forever. Good part about it was an over nighter for $100. I was almost thinking it was a freebie but felt I should give her something for the good time that was had.

As I drove her home the topic of other sugar babies came up and she suggested we should find a third. Of course I'm chatting up a dozen of them at any moment so later in the day we arranged to meet up with what could be described as a 18 yo PAWG from New Britain. Did a couple hour romp with the 3 of us. The PAWG wanted $100 and the thick Latina did a second sleepover. She asked for some money to get her nails done so dropped her $40 to which she cooed "thank you daddy".

Have to say it was a pretty productive weekend for $240.2 girls, 5 nuts, and got to watch a pretty nice show by the 2 of them.Living the dream.

Good to see there are still some gems on SA.

Tomb8871
04-02-18, 12:05
Also kinkykailzz.

Should report and block them. Copy past a link to the courant article.

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-manchester-sailor-robbed-20180323-story.htmlI reported the one using Sasha petrove, but she's had that handle for s while may have moved on. Talked to kinkykailizz didn't pursue further for some reason or the other, looks like I dodged a bullet there just by luck. I wonder if they still trying the pop out of closet thing or are just looking for guys individually, but given their past activities got to believe there good chance of scam or ripoff anyway. Would have thought or hoped SA has tech and software capabilities to tag these girls when get new handles, but apparently not.

Member #6108
04-02-18, 13:37

Have to say it was a pretty productive weekend for $240.2 girls, 5 nuts, and got to watch a pretty nice show by the 2 of them.Great report What was the Waterbury girls SA handle? Care to expand on the PAWG usage? New one on me These two may wear you out but what a good way to go.

Big Mac Daddy
04-02-18, 18:57
This one asks for $300 and is more than ok with $150. After you've done a date she'll be ok with $100 if she likes you and doesn't have to travel far. Good for overnighters.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/eb0688bc-1116-4b85-8f9f-187c65369edfAnyone out there with digits on this one?

BMD.

ILoveThatPoo
04-03-18, 06:00
Anyone have info on Julia from SA? Petite 5' spinner cute, white lives in the Chesire area? PM me if you do. I'd like to know what I'm getting involved with. Poo.

Tomb8871
04-03-18, 07:13
Other than not getting back to you, what was the real problem with her? Didn't find it in the posts.

MyHobby
04-03-18, 10:57
Other than not getting back to you, what was the real problem with her? Didn't find it in the posts.Becoming very high mileage. Barebacking at least 4 guys on here and who knows how many more. Exeptioanally money hungry, getting impossible to make a deal with. Used to be able to be had for no more than $150, had her a few times at $50 and $100.

Stop overpaying!

MyHobby
04-03-18, 10:59
Great report What was the Waterbury girls SA handle? Care to expand on the PAWG usage? New one on me These two may wear you out but what a good way to go.I'll do some trades via PM.

PAWG= Phat Ass White Girl.

Member #6108
04-03-18, 15:40
I'll do some trades via PM.

PAWG= Phat Ass White Girl.I never guessed that one Is the Waterbury overnighter also a phat ass? I like more the spinner type but she sounded like fun Are you saying when I asked what her SA name was that you want me to give you some digits for an SA name? I can trade. Of course I can.

MyHobby
04-03-18, 19:02
I never guessed that one Is the Waterbury overnighter also a phat ass? I like more the spinner type but she sounded like fun Are you saying when I asked what her SA name was that you want me to give you some digits for an SA name? I can trade. Of course I can.The one from Waterbury is think also. Definitely not a spinner (which I prefer).

PM me and we can trade info.

Member #6108
04-04-18, 13:27
The one from Waterbury is think also. Definitely not a spinner (which I prefer).

PM me and we can trade info.Thanks Ill pass on those two thick girls. I like mine on the slender side.

Slender but sweet. Last slice of Virginia ham is the best that you can eat.

Member #6108
04-05-18, 15:38
On SA as you are browsing Waterbury girls note A 30's white woman is a transgender. Read the fine print. If that's ok with you. Proceed.

Tomb8871
04-05-18, 18:17
On SA as you are browsing Waterbury girls note A 30's white woman is a transgender. Read the fine print. If that's ok with you. Proceed.There are several on Hartford board. They reasonably upfront about it, altho one put it in text in less than obvious terms. So just keep an eye out. Might be able to filter out if your concerned, I don't remember exactly.

Dave8
04-06-18, 00:03
Poor hygiene. I wish she showered more often.I fucked her as hard as I could for as long as I could last fall. Pussy stunk the whole time.

Tomb8871
04-06-18, 13:00
Posting recently in SA, slender blonde. She appears to be a pro. She has ad with same and similar pics in BP earlier this week. With CV gone and BP not as good, perhaps we will see more girls doing the same thing.

Cochonne
04-06-18, 15:08
Reported elsewhere about a older gent who was observed with a young woman outside a Terryville motel by police investigating a different matter. Met on SA. After some quizzing, both arrested for prostitution.

But the man was granted first-time offender program, and if he avoids new arraests, the charge will be dropped.

The trial for the young woman is pending.

BigBoss203
04-06-18, 16:12
I fucked her as hard as I could for as long as I could last fall. Pussy stunk the whole time.Was it worth it?

Tomb8871
04-06-18, 20:03
Reported elsewhere about a older gent who was observed with a young woman outside a Terryville motel by police investigating a different matter. Met on SA. After some quizzing, both arrested for prostitution.

But the man was granted first-time offender program, and if he avoids new arraests, the charge will be dropped.

The trial for the young woman is pending.Unequal treatment likely because she has other felony charge outstanding. Not much legal jeopardy for either of them for the incident, just the personal ramifications of being in the news for a soliciting arrest.

Cochonne
04-08-18, 10:39
Related to BP seizure?

TopGun9
04-08-18, 11:23
Looks like that girl Brae, who robbed the sailor is back.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3161bb82-d612-419e-b53b-ef938863a688

MyHobby
04-08-18, 11:29
I reported the one using Sasha petrove, but she's had that handle for s while may have moved on. Talked to kinkykailizz didn't pursue further for some reason or the other, looks like I dodged a bullet there just by luck. I wonder if they still trying the pop out of closet thing or are just looking for guys individually, but given their past activities got to believe there good chance of scam or ripoff anyway. Would have thought or hoped SA has tech and software capabilities to tag these girls when get new handles, but apparently not.They are back. This one used to be SashaPetrova. Block and avoid.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3161bb82-d612-419e-b53b-ef938863a688

Tomb8871
04-08-18, 12:25
They are back. This one used to be SashaPetrova. Block and avoid.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/3161bb82-d612-419e-b53b-ef938863a688Are you sure on that one. Says not to ask for sex in her writeup, which seems a curious thing if trying to set someone up to be taken advantage of.

Member #6108
04-08-18, 13:51
Related to BP seizure?It is NOT DISABLED I had no problem logging into SA at 1 PM Sunday.

Big Mac Daddy
04-08-18, 13:56
It is NOT DISABLED I had no problem logging into SA at 1 PM Sunday.I got in there ok, too.

BMD.

TopGun9
04-08-18, 16:14
Are you sure on that one. Says not to ask for sex in her writeup, which seems a curious thing if trying to set someone up to be taken advantage of.Confirmed. It is the one.

XxMarkXx
04-09-18, 11:50
Was it worth it?I met with her in the fall. She is a pretty girl, nice personality and she took a pounding in a number of positions. If you can handle the stank, she will be worth your time.

I can't handle the stank, which is too bad, I did like her.

JustLooking30
04-09-18, 13:46
I met with her in the fall. She is a pretty girl, nice personality and she took a pounding in a number of positions. If you can handle the stank, she will be worth your time.

I can't handle the stank, which is too bad, I did like her.How does something like that get past a person? I've wrote this before, but I was unable to get the smell off my hands and junk for a whole day. Like it was so bad, I was annoyed by it. I pulled out an CIM and made her deepthroat me, so she could get a whiff of her grossness up close and personal.

Then finally had to block her number when the texts became incessant. Better just to avoid her. Lots of better options out there.

ARegularGuy
04-09-18, 15:35
Made a connection with Katie0516 to visit me in Mass, does anyone have any info or reason for me to not see her?

PM is fine.

Thanks in advance.

ARG.

JustLooking30
04-09-18, 15:53
Made a connection with Katie0516 to visit me in Mass, does anyone have any info or reason for me to not see her?

PM is fine.

Thanks in advance.

ARG.See the referenced quotes.

Big Mac Daddy
04-09-18, 15:58

PM is fine.

Thanks in advance.

ARG.Also, see post #250.

MyHobby
04-10-18, 19:05
Are you sure on that one. Says not to ask for sex in her writeup, which seems a curious thing if trying to set someone up to be taken advantage of.100% sure. We had an extended back and forth.

Member #6108
05-20-18, 13:36
She is back from New York. Has lots of problems. Be careful.

2 other NB girls have been good. Not the 21 YO who is on every day.Im talking about JessRabbit She is trouble.

Tomb8871
05-21-18, 16:25
Pic of hot looking thin older blonde. Get to texting right away. Ask her about her "strict meeting policy". Get back ad require $50 video purchase before she will make appt and shows ridiculously low session rates. So just a BP scamsters who moved over to SA.

Member #6108
05-23-18, 17:46
Pic of hot looking thin older blonde. Get to texting right away. Ask her about her "strict meeting policy". Get back ad require $50 video purchase before she will make appt and shows ridiculously low session rates. So just a BP scamsters who moved over to SA.One on here yesterday said no sex. Second one said I am not a prostitute. No hotels. There are still some gems out there. You just have to be firm on what you will do an what you expect in return. She gives you BS. Move on. My two cents worth.

Member #6108
05-25-18, 16:40
One 24 YO who had been a steady regular for lots of guys is no longer on SA, Since April, She also was on BP months ago. I still text her but she won't tell me what site she is on. She now has a driver.

Dave8
05-26-18, 00:26
Does her pussy still stink?

PM is fine.

Thanks in advance.

ARG.

Kwagmire
05-26-18, 08:39
This one ripped me off a while ago. I initially contacted her on CL, but since that's gone she appears to have moved her game over to SA.

She has her own place in Manchester, said she has a job (even provided a photograph of a recent pay stub (and a pic of her holding her pay stub) showing her first and last name, as well as address. All info matched up. I'm always leery of going to a private residence (or anywhere controlled by the girl) since you never know who else may be lurking in the shadows, so I got her to meet me in a nearby supermarket parking lot. She drove there, arrived on time, and had a little shit "pocketbook" dog with her. We chatted for a bit and I followed her to her place.

Her apartment looks like a crack house -- her place, as well as the whole building, even though it's in a fairly decent suburban (non-downtown) middle-class neighborhood off 384 kind of near Highland Park Market.

She led me inside, and I closed the door behind us. I quickly looked around for other people hiding in the kitchen and bathroom, and we headed to the bedroom. She asked for the $ and since I figured I was in her bedroom, I set it on the dresser. She picked it up and then went into the bathroom as if to get ready, and in one smooth move after that scooped up the stupid dog and ran out the door to her car and left, leaving me in her crack house apt. Not knowing who may arrive, and not wanting a scene, I just left. Lost $1. 6.

I'm sure this is her MO. She had this down and has obviously done this before, knowing that no one will report the crime.

Anyway, pics attached. Don't bother with this one. SA screen name is jessj28.

Member #6108
05-26-18, 09:47
Nothing on the street so I tried out this 24 YO. Nothing special in the looks department but seemed open to anything but anal. I offered to meet first but she said to just meet her. I picked her up an took her to my place. I had to use the bathroom. When I got out there she was naked in my bed. Surprise surprise. No rush ok session. But she did reach for her phone to look at incomong texts which I had to tell her no more of that. She was an ok Fri fill in but nothing special. $75.

Tomb8871
05-26-18, 10:30
This one ripped me off a while ago. I initially contacted her on CL, but since that's gone she appears to have moved her game over to SA.

She has her own place in Manchester, said she has a job (even provided a photograph of a recent pay stub (and a pic of her holding her pay stub) showing her first and last name, as well as address. All info matched up. I'm always leery of going to a private residence (or anywhere controlled by the girl) since you never know who else may be lurking in the shadows, so I got her to meet me in a nearby supermarket parking lot. She drove there, arrived on time, and had a little shit "pocketbook" dog with her. We chatted for a bit and I followed her to her place.

Her apartment looks like a crack house -- her place, as well as the whole building, even though it's in a fairly decent suburban (non-downtown) middle-class neighborhood off 384 kind of near Highland Park Market.

She led me inside, and I closed the door behind us. I quickly looked around for other people hiding in the kitchen and bathroom, and we headed to the bedroom. She asked for the $ and since I figured I was in her bedroom, I set it on the dresser. She picked it up and then went into the bathroom as if to get ready, and in one smooth move after that scooped up the stupid dog and ran out the door to her car and left, leaving me in her crack house apt. Not knowing who may arrive, and not wanting a scene, I just left. Lost $1. 6.

I'm sure this is her MO. She had this down and has obviously done this before, knowing that no one will report the crime.

Anyway, pics attached. Don't bother with this one. SA screen name is jessj28.Thanks much for warning us all. Don't remember seeing her on the site, likely she just gets new I'd each time. Even if gone can still report her and phone number and screename and they could block anyone with same identifying info, at least inconvenience her. Can't read on stub, but if EIN or something to identify doc and such, you could make a call. More than likely she just fished someone's pay stub out of their purse or just stole the wallet. I avoid the ones who are so desperate for money that they want to meet you right away because assume they a pro. If she truly lives at that place, can get owners name from town hall and get her evicted altho who knows what already going on with place. Probably just eat the loss and thanks again for sharing.

AzMagic
05-26-18, 11:10
Talking with number3 from Farmington wants 6 to 8 hundred to meet lmao.

SlimShady132
05-26-18, 11:24
Nothing on the street so I tried out this 24 YO. Nothing special in the looks department but seemed open to anything but anal. I offered to meet first but she said to just meet her. I picked her up an took her to my place. I had to use the bathroom. When I got out there she was naked in my bed. Surprise surprise. No rush ok session. But she did reach for her phone to look at incomong texts which I had to tell her no more of that. She was an ok Fri fill in but nothing special. $75.Nice to see your informative posts again! Glad this board is back up and running. I usually active SA once every few months. Did it last month on a monger trip to tijuana (the eighth wonder of the world) and it worked out good for me. Wondering if there's anything out there worth activating my account for again. You've given me awesome recommendations in the past so I trust your judgment. Also not much luck with other BP alternatives yet but I'll keep doing homework!

Thanks.

Slim.

ManLovesLadies
05-26-18, 13:10
Nothing on the street so I tried out this 24 YO. Nothing special in the looks department but seemed open to anything but anal. I offered to meet first but she said to just meet her. I picked her up an took her to my place. I had to use the bathroom. When I got out there she was naked in my bed. Surprise surprise. No rush ok session. But she did reach for her phone to look at incomong texts which I had to tell her no more of that. She was an ok Fri fill in but nothing special. $75.When I read good experiences like this, it makes me think about taking the plunge into SA. Just need to get a card on the side to hide it from the family.

Thanks.

Kwagmire
05-26-18, 14:39
Can't read on stub, but if EIN or something to identify doc and such ... More than likely she just fished someone's pay stub out of their purse or just stole the wallet. I avoid the ones who are so desperate for money that they want to meet you right away because assume they a pro. If she truly lives at that place, can get owners name from town hall and get her evicted altho who knows what already going on with place. Probably just eat the loss and thanks again for sharing.Hey Tomb -- I edited out all the identifying info on the pay stub b / c it's against forum rules, but her employer is clearly listed (a doctor's office), as is her full name and address (which matched the address she left me standing in, right down to the apartment # and the pay stub was very current. Like from her last paycheck. I mistakenly figured that if she was that upfront and truthful there, she was probably legit, and maybe someone I could repeat with. If it was a fake document, someone put some effort into it.

In hindsight, the condition of the apartment building (multifamily house) and of her place should have been enough of a red flag. But if we bailed out at every red flag in this hobby, however, there would be no hobby.

Kwag.

Tomb8871
05-26-18, 19:38
Hey Tomb -- I edited out all the identifying info on the pay stub b / c it's against forum rules, but her employer is clearly listed (a doctor's office), as is her full name and address (which matched the address she left me standing in, right down to the apartment # and the pay stub was very current. Like from her last paycheck. I mistakenly figured that if she was that upfront and truthful there, she was probably legit, and maybe someone I could repeat with. If it was a fake document, someone put some effort into it.

In hindsight, the condition of the apartment building (multifamily house) and of her place should have been enough of a red flag. But if we bailed out at every red flag in this hobby, however, there would be no hobby.

Kwag.Thought maybe you did and of course that the right thing to do. You might want to at least call that place see if see works or worked there. Yes, I have foolishly gone thru with sessions in some pretty sketchy places also.

TopGun9
05-26-18, 20:42

Anyway, pics attached. Don't bother with this one. SA screen name is jessj28.This girl answered my CL ads so many times in the past. Never get a good vibe with her so never met up. Glad you made it home without a scratch.

Member #6108
05-27-18, 13:44
Nice to see your informative posts again! Glad this board is back up and running. I usually active SA once every few months. Did it last month on a monger trip to tijuana (the eighth wonder of the world) and it worked out good for me. Wondering if there's anything out there worth activating my account for again. You've given me awesome recommendations in the past so I trust your judgment. Also not much luck with other BP alternatives yet but I'll keep doing homework!

Thanks.

Slim.Thanks for the nice words Slim. 95% on SA not worth the effort to renew Have to work hard to find a non BS person there. I have some from the past but I think the last two months new additions have been weak. Some BP additions not worth talking about.

Kwagmire
05-27-18, 15:37
This girl answered my CL ads so many times in the past. Never get a good vibe with her so never met up. Glad you made it home without a scratch.Glad to hear that your spidey senses are working better than mine were that day. I always took pride in my ability to see a scam coming, but lately I've been off my game. That or the game is changing -- seems like there are fewer honest women who are happy with a fair exchange of value in the biz these days. Is it me or is that true?

Member #6108
05-27-18, 16:19
Thought maybe you did and of course that the right thing to do. You might want to at least call that place see if see works or worked there. Yes, I have foolishly gone thru with sessions in some pretty sketchy places also.Tomb.

Clear your private messages. Tried to reply to you but your box is full Ron.

Member #6108
05-29-18, 16:52
Had a meeting set up with a Hartford lady in front of Mo, s an no show waited for 30 minutes an no return texts.

Noon time. Pissed me off so much I swung by Niles an saw nothing but empty streets. What a waste of time.

Tomb8871
05-29-18, 22:48
Had a meeting set up with a Hartford lady in front of Mo, s an no show waited for 30 minutes an no return texts.

Noon time. Pissed me off so much I swung by Niles an saw nothing but empty streets. What a waste of time.I have had a bunch of no shows or bs excuses for not making a meeting, usually just initial dinner or drinks. Maybe it is the type I pick, but think a lot of these single moms or college girls like the idea of the money, but when rubber hits the road they can't take step over the line of becoming a pro so to speak. Just a case of cold feet I guess.

Member #6108
05-30-18, 10:32
I have had a bunch of no shows or bs excuses for not making a meeting, usually just initial dinner or drinks. Maybe it is the type I pick, but think a lot of these single moms or college girls like the idea of the money, but when rubber hits the road they can't take step over the line of becoming a pro so to speak. Just a case of cold feet I guess.I sent you 2 PMs that can't go thru till you clear space. One on Eli Tomb clear some space.

Tomb8871
05-30-18, 12:02
I sent you 2 PMs that can't go thru till you clear space. One on Eli Tomb clear some space.Done thanks 4 telling me.

Tomb8871
05-30-18, 21:44
I sent you 2 PMs that can't go thru till you clear space. One on Eli Tomb clear some space.Cleared out space thanks.

Dave8
05-30-18, 23:46
I sent you 2 PMs that can't go thru till you clear space. One on Eli Tomb clear some space.I would love to hump Eli again just not at Comfort Motel.

Member #6108
05-31-18, 09:53
I would love to hump Eli again just not at Comfort Motel.You are to late Dave. Her an her STD have left Ct for NY state.

Member #6108
05-31-18, 09:57
Saw her last night. She is IttyBitty but once at Motel her itty bitty prices doubled at the door. What a freaking joke. Two bad experiences in three days.

I left her standing at the door. Back to the hunt.

Kwagmire
05-31-18, 11:26
Saw her last night. She is IttyBitty but once at Motel her itty bitty prices doubled at the door. What a freaking joke. Two bad experiences in three days.

I left her standing at the door. Back to the hunt.Good on you for not putting up with that kind of behavior. She had the opportunity to honor her deal and earn some money, but ended up with nothing instead for being shady. Oh well, she showed the kind of person she is early -- that's a good thing and you found out you don't want to deal with her before spending anything.

I'd say hopefully she learned something from that, but somehow I doubt it.

This looks like it could be her, for those who are interested:

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/6cbd12e5-e037-4d02-a8bd-96bbb2f2d4a4

Tomb8871
05-31-18, 12:05

I left her standing at the door. Back to the hunt.Hope you hadn't already rented the room before you found out.

Member #6108
06-01-18, 09:39
Hope you hadn't already rented the room before you found out.Its her room not one I rented.

Tomb8871
06-01-18, 10:31
Maybe just coincidence that with BP gone, running into any number of women, nothing special maybe 7's or so on SA scale, who ask for 300 or 400 and don't negotiate down by more than 50. Even had one said 300 per hour. Wish them luck and move on. Maybe guys paying more recently cause of lack of supply so to speak?

JustLooking30
06-01-18, 22:14
Maybe just coincidence that with BP gone, running into any number of women, nothing special maybe 7's or so on SA scale, who ask for 300 or 400 and don't negotiate down by more than 50. Even had one said 300 per hour. Wish them luck and move on. Maybe guys paying more recently cause of lack of supply so to speak?Wow, she specifically said per hour? I've only run into that once. I let her know that she was so ugly, she would have to pay me for sex!

Kwagmire
06-02-18, 16:08
Maybe just coincidence that with BP gone, running into any number of women, nothing special maybe 7's or so on SA scale, who ask for 300 or 400 and don't negotiate down by more than 50. Even had one said 300 per hour. Wish them luck and move on. Maybe guys paying more recently cause of lack of supply so to speak?I recall someone saying a little while ago that pussy prices would likely rise. (smiley face).

While I wasn't 100% correct in my theorizing, it seems to be mostly true (sadly). Possibly this is because the most viable advertising venues remaining open are the ones with a marketing message that girls should be expecting and deserving $1000, $2000, $5000 / month from men in exchange for their princess-like presence and pussy.

All in, I think SUPPLY going forward will be limited now that most of the marketing avenues have been shuttered, and DEMAND will remain the same... guys still want to purchase pussy. Prices will likely rise in most areas of the p4 p marketplace, for all but the most skanky offerings.

XxMarkXx
06-03-18, 08:38
I recall someone saying a little while ago that pussy prices would likely rise. (smiley face).

While I wasn't 100% correct in my theorizing, it seems to be mostly true (sadly). Possibly this is because the most viable advertising venues remaining open are the ones with a marketing message that girls should be expecting and deserving $1000, $2000, $5000 / month from men in exchange for their princess-like presence and pussy.I have talked to A lot of women recently on SA and have noticed a trend of the girls with no kids getting pricier and the moms staying pretty reasonable. Moms seem less reliable, as getting someone to watch the kids is tough. The girls with no kids don't want to negotiate as often, while moms are more flexible.

Stick to your guns boys. Supply and demand rules apply, but, Remember, we are in control. Without us, there is no market. It's not like they can sell their product on eBay to someone with more cash.

There are good girls on SA, but patience is required.

By the way, I talked to katie0516 the other day. She contacts me once in a while after our first date maybe a year ago. I told her I am concerned about seeing her again, since she was far from "fresh and clean down there. ". She freaked out a bit and said she does not have any problems. Kinda tells me she still has the stank.

Member #6108
06-03-18, 15:10
Did you see the new Asian lady who wants an allowance to meet two times a week but NO sex allowed. Who wants to give one up for the team? ONLY KIDDING.

What can these girls be thinking $1000 a pop for one or no sex for another.

Tomb8871
06-03-18, 16:17
Did you see the new Asian lady who wants an allowance to meet two times a week but NO sex allowed. Who wants to give one up for the team? ONLY KIDDING.

What can these girls be thinking $1000 a pop for one or no sex for another.Didn't notice that one, but wanting nothing physical is more common that one might think, if you read the fine print in what they write in there profiles, especially the younger ones. And then there are the huge number of women who flake before you get to the point, once they actually face the reality of what this whole thing entails.

On another note, have seen only a few of the BP etc types actually on SA, which I guess means the editing of profiles is screening out a lot or making their profiles a lot tamer.

TopGun9
06-04-18, 17:37
Spot the mom of a former SB I use to bang on the site today. Very tempted to reach out and make her an offer.

Any you fellow mongers did a mom and daughter before?

TopGun9
06-04-18, 17:39
Anyone see any new profiles of those 3 bad girls that robbed the sailor?

I thought they saw them popped up on the site again.

Member #6108
06-05-18, 10:38
She is back from Florida an coming to Hartford to comport me today regarding all the bad luck I've had recently on SA. I posted about her in SA from 2017.

The Darien is where she lives. Drives up in her nice BMW. Best I ever had at SA. Went to Fla for 6 moths. BTW I have been charting the last 5 days on SA It looks like about 60 ladies check in each day. Lots of them are the same person so that means that less than 60 are active.

BigBoss203
06-05-18, 13:03
I've been seeing this girl from Bristol with huge tits and likes it rough (chocking and slapping). I met her on SA and ever since I've been in contact with her. She still on SA and she I'll be down for whatever as long as you take care of her.

I'm willing to share for other SA chicks.

Thanks!

Tomb8871
06-05-18, 14:47
Anyone see any new profiles of those 3 bad girls that robbed the sailor?

I thought they saw them popped up on the site again.Haven't seen recently. I reported 2 of them along with news article, so perhaps SA has good enuf screening on IP adresses and such that it too big a hassle for them to continue. Or not.

Tomb8871
06-05-18, 14:51
She is back from Florida an coming to Hartford to comport me today regarding all the bad luck I've had recently on SA. I posted about her in SA from 2017.

The Darien is where she lives. Drives up in her nice BMW. Best I ever had at SA. Went to Fla for 6 moths. BTW I have been charting the last 5 days on SA It looks like about 60 ladies check in each day. Lots of them are the same person so that means that less than 60 are active.Assume that a fairly wide geographic range around Hartford. If eliminate Waterbury, new haven, and Springfield think it appreciably less.

Tomb8871
06-05-18, 19:19
Here's a few that if you like to waste time and effort for no payback, these will fit the bill. Just went thru a few pages of recently active and took note of a few. When I mention ridiculous price below, I talking about asking for 300 or more and not moving below it. I have either talked (generally by text) to these women at some length or even met for dinner or drinks. Figure save you guys a lot of trouble, altho small chance YMMV or it just me. Actually not unless you like wasting time. Names might not be exact screen names but close.

Quettzal-totally full of it. She insists on no more than email even to set up meets. Gives you enthusiastic emails, but always dodges meeting up, lots of b. S. Excuses.

Snowwhite-rude and full of herself, plus will then keep on texting you after you let her know you not interested.

TiffanynBob-they apparently are exactly who they say they are, a married couple looking for an ad. They want someone rich, and absolutely zero chance to get with the hot wife without the husband present. Guess that why they been posting forever SA and other sites so haven't found someone rich enough yet.

K_16. Got blown off for dinner no call and then lame fake excuse a few days later. She just playing at this, you won't get anywhere but endless talking. Her profile seems to discourage sex also.

Rosette-picture several years and about 50 pounds ago. Asks ridiculous amount.

Yeahitsmecca-pic in bikini must be with stomach sucked in and also years ago and also 50 pounds ago. Actually short and chunky, totally full of herself and asked ridiculous amount all I could do not to laugh in her face.

Xxxkisses1783-she uses same pic in dress turned sideways from neck down on several sites. Pic looks decent, but irl is skinny, no boobs or ass, face and hair just unattractive. Looks much older than the 35 or so she claims. Actually seems nice enough, but again wanted ridiculous amount I couldn't believe it.

Really wish a viable BP successor emerges soon. This is just was at too much work for very little payback. Would really appreciate if someone could pm me with a Hartford area good one whose name they willing to share.

Buck Cock
06-07-18, 05:01
Met KaylaBaby83 recently. Pics are about 10 years old. She looks pregnant and isn't but she Does have nice tits though. Abysmal BJ skill. Absolutely no way she was going to get me to finish with what she was doing. I thinks I should have purchased a fleshlight and did my thing. *sigh*.

TopGun9
06-07-18, 19:05
Really wish a viable BP successor emerges soon. This is just was at too much work for very little payback. Would really appreciate if someone could pm me with a Hartford area good one whose name they willing to share.Most of my best catches had been on the old CL pages where I posted ads and girls answered.

SA got some rare germs, but way too much work, and too many GPSes. If you have the time and patience, you can make SA work. But the old CL had been my easiest and quickest SB / Non Pro catches.

Member #6108
06-09-18, 09:52
Really odd 3 days worth of text hassles with her an her BF trying to get me to pay her money with no return. Promise of future return. When an where I don't know.

She has more stories than Disney. Something is very very wrong with those two. She stopped posting 7 weeks ago. I would stay very clear of her.

Kwagmire
06-09-18, 12:29
Most of my best catches had been on the old CL pages where I posted ads and girls answered.

SA got some rare germs, but way too much work, and too many GPSes. If you have the time and patience, you can make SA work. But the old CL had been my easiest and quickest SB / Non Pro catches.I had good luck with CL too, but it was REALLY a lot of work dealing with the weirdos and the spam bots.

I did meet a Non-Pro who became a SB on CL though. She was a 21 year old 5'11" thin and leggy white girl from the next town over who would come over to my place nearly weekly for $. 25 or $. 5. We had a thing for about 2 years, and really grew to like each other. She lived with her parents in a perfectly nice suburban neighborhood and was going to community college. Eventually she graduated and got a job and BF, so those days are over, but I'd really like to find someone similar to her again.

SA has told girls that getting a SD is winning the lottery for just existing. The girls who are like my CL non-pro want to net thousands per month for doing basically nothing, and the ones who are more reasonable are that way because they know their life is a train wreck and no one will donate unless they're willing to accept a low amount. It's tough out there to find someone good and reasonable.

Big Mac Daddy
06-09-18, 14:11
I had good luck with CL too, but it was REALLY a lot of work dealing with the weirdos and the spam bots.

I did meet a Non-Pro who became a SB on CL though. She was a 21 year old 5'11" thin and leggy white girl from the next town over who would come over to my place nearly weekly for $. 25 or $. 5. We had a thing for about 2 years, and really grew to like each other. She lived with her parents in a perfectly nice suburban neighborhood and was going to community college. Eventually she graduated and got a job and BF, so those days are over, but I'd really like to find someone similar to her again.

SA has told girls that getting a SD is winning the lottery for just existing. The girls who are like my CL non-pro want to net thousands per month for doing basically nothing, and the ones who are more reasonable are that way because they know their life is a train wreck and no one will donate unless they're willing to accept a low amount. It's tough out there to find someone good and reasonable.I knew someone like that, similar time frame. Tall brunette, east of the river. Taylor? PM me if you'd like.

BMD.

RobHere
06-09-18, 16:15
Hi, Anyone has met Kupcake251 hartford. After a long chat she is kind of agree to meet. Not sure what she want but she is active in the site. Any info is appreciated.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/831cf47d-5c35-40da-ae83-7c199591fffa

RobHere
06-10-18, 10:18
Hi! Anyone has any experience with skylar2929? Is the one of the bad skyler girls?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/def91911-5384-4c00-8dc2-477e86ce5fb8

BBFreak
06-10-18, 10:25
Hi! Anyone has any experience with skylar2929? Is the one of the bad skyler girls?

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/def91911-5384-4c00-8dc2-477e86ce5fb8Don't waste your time. I was communicating with her a couple of months ago and after about ten messages, she finally let's me know she doesn't actually meet people in person.

Kwagmire
06-10-18, 10:26

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/def91911-5384-4c00-8dc2-477e86ce5fb8Wow.

I don't have experience with her, but holy cow look at that face. There's a full-on 100% chance that she's psychotic. Borderline at a minimum, quite possibly bunny boiler. If you see her, make sure your anonymity plan is as tight as a fish's asshole at 50 fathoms.

Just sayin'.

RobHere
06-10-18, 12:18
Don't waste your time. I was communicating with her a couple of months ago and after about ten messages, she finally let's me know she doesn't actually meet people in person.Thank you sir! Yes she is now asking for a paid MnG. Still negotiating for a free but I don't think she is going to meet. She is saying she has bad experience from people here.

Member #6108
06-10-18, 14:09
I had a great Tues with Darien fresh back from Florida an will repeat again this week. A true GF experience an she drives up from Fairfield county in her BMW.

But last night I had a second no show in the last 2 weeks. Two different girls. This one probably found a last minute replacement for me who would spend more.

Live an learn.

Big Mac Daddy
06-10-18, 23:36
I spotted this one today and immediately recognized her.

She's based in FL and is on Eros. 350/ hr.

No doubt looking for more on SA. .

BMD.

Tomb8871
06-10-18, 23:44
I had a great Tues with Darien fresh back from Florida an will repeat again this week. A true GF experience an she drives up from Fairfield county in her BMW.

But last night I had a second no show in the last 2 weeks. Two different girls. This one probably found a last minute replacement for me who would spend more.

Live an learn.My sense of the No shows of which I have had more than my share is that it often a true non-pro who gets cold feet when faced with the prospect and reality of actually meeting a guy and going down the road of pay for play. Also some women clearly enjoy the attention or whatever of texting or just get their jollies stringing guys along with no intention of ever meeting. I think both also hold in the opposite direction, that why many of the BP girls would complain about all their no shows.

Sn0903
06-11-18, 06:23
Got a screen name? I'm interested in checking her out.

I've been seeing this girl from Bristol with huge tits and likes it rough (chocking and slapping). I met her on SA and ever since I've been in contact with her. She still on SA and she I'll be down for whatever as long as you take care of her.

Thanks!

Dave8
06-11-18, 18:57
Here's a few that if you like to waste time and effort for no payback, these will fit the bill. Just went thru a few pages of recently active and took note of a few. When I mention ridiculous price below, I talking about asking for 300 or more and not moving below it. I have either talked (generally by text) to these women at some length or even met for dinner or drinks. Figure save you guys a lot of trouble, altho small chance YMMV or it just me. Actually not unless you like wasting time. Names might not be exact screen names but close.

Quettzal-totally full of it. She insists on no more than email even to set up meets. Gives you enthusiastic emails, but always dodges meeting up, lots of b. S. Excuses.

Snowwhite-rude and full of herself, plus will then keep on texting you after you let her know you not interested.

TiffanynBob-they apparently are exactly who they say they are, a married couple looking for an ad. They want someone rich, and absolutely zero chance to get with the hot wife without the husband present. Guess that why they been posting forever SA and other sites so haven't found someone rich enough yet.

K_16. Got blown off for dinner no call and then lame fake excuse a few days later. She just playing at this, you won't get anywhere but endless talking. Her profile seems to discourage sex also.

Yeahitsmecca-pic in bikini must be with stomach sucked in and also years ago and also 50 pounds ago. Actually short and chunky, totally full of herself and asked ridiculous amount all I could do not to laugh in her face.

Xxxkisses1783-she uses same pic in dress turned sideways from neck down on several sites. Pic looks decent, but irl is skinny, no boobs or ass, face and hair just unattractive. Looks much older than the 35 or so she claims. Actually seems nice enough, but again wanted ridiculous amount I couldn't believe it.

Really wish a viable BP successor emerges soon. This is just was at too much work for very little payback. Would really appreciate if someone could pm me with a Hartford area good one whose name they willing to share.I fucked Rosette about 5 years ago. Her pussy smelled like cheese.

Dave8
06-11-18, 18:58

Thanks!Can you PM me? I have info to share.

Tomb8871
06-11-18, 22:07
Peonnie (sp?) Profile says young oriental huge boobs, talks about topless sunbathing. A few back and forth, then when I asked to text she wants 40 bucks for phone card. Tell her won't fall for that scam, get some fake outrage, block her and be done with her.

RobHere
06-11-18, 23:32
Wow.

I don't have experience with her, but holy cow look at that face. There's a full-on 100% chance that she's psychotic. Borderline at a minimum, quite possibly bunny boiler. If you see her, make sure your anonymity plan is as tight as a fish's asshole at 50 fathoms.

Just sayin'.Anyone around Manchester, CT, please PM me. Skyler29 can meet.

Member #6108
06-12-18, 11:10
I am curious for a reason an will share later. I was wondering if anyone has been with the SA 24 Yo.

From New Britain in the last 6 weeks. Her name is Elijah an has been reported on her in the past winter months.

I am not interested in meets with her prior to May 1. AFTER MAY 1 if you have news of her please let me know here or PM.

Member #6108
06-13-18, 12:02
I am curious for a reason an will share later. I was wondering if anyone has been with the SA 24 Yo.

From New Britain in the last 6 weeks. Her name is Elijah an has been reported on her in the past winter months.

I am not interested in meets with her prior to May 1. AFTER MAY 1 if you have news of her please let me know here or PM.I ask again if any of you guys have been with Eli since end of April If so let me know an how it went. Did she act funny or do stupid stuff?

I would advise staying away from her right now.

Tomb8871
06-13-18, 12:18
Lysxcx or close to it, she goes to all the trouble of lot of msg and then text back and forth for a few days, set up coffee for yesterday. After about an hour or excuses on being late then radio silence and no show. Either someone going to lot of trouble to get jollies to inconvenience me, or she got cold feet and doesn't have good manners to just say so. Thinking the latter as did seem quite nice. If pic legit, smallish 24 yr old Asian girl, nothing special likewise. Really getting tired of this nonsense.

JustLooking30
06-13-18, 16:36
Lysxcx or close to it, she goes to all the trouble of lot of msg and then text back and forth for a few days, set up coffee for yesterday. After about an hour or excuses on being late then radio silence and no show. Either someone going to lot of trouble to get jollies to inconvenience me, or she got cold feet and doesn't have good manners to just say so. Thinking the latter as did seem quite nice. If pic legit, smallish 24 yr old Asian girl, nothing special likewise. Really getting tired of this nonsense.She did the same thing to me during the spring of last year. Wanted me to come over late night, help put her to sleep. Was already out so I started driving her way. Never heard from her again. I say it's a her because I had her verify her pics when we started chatting.

Swm11
06-13-18, 16:55
Reply fail

Swm11
06-13-18, 17:06
Lysxcx or close to it, she goes to all the trouble of lot of msg and then text back and forth for a few days, set up coffee for yesterday. After about an hour or excuses on being late then radio silence and no show. Either someone going to lot of trouble to get jollies to inconvenience me, or she got cold feet and doesn't have good manners to just say so. Thinking the latter as did seem quite nice. If pic legit, smallish 24 yr old Asian girl, nothing special likewise. Really getting tired of this nonsense.Interesting, she did that to me recently as well.

The good thing was she was coming to me so I didn't have to go out of my way.

Sent me two pictures, her tattoos are unique so I know it's the same girl from her profile.

Tomb8871
06-13-18, 18:16
Interesting, she did that to me recently as well.

The good thing was she was coming to me so I didn't have to go out of my way.

Sent me two pictures, her tattoos are unique so I know it's the same girl from her profile.Guess that How she gets her jollies. If I had another phone nbr, would try to return the favor.

Dave8
06-13-18, 20:05
I ask again if any of you guys have been with Eli since end of April If so let me know an how it went. Did she act funny or do stupid stuff?

I would advise staying away from her right now.Why stay away? Feel free to pm.

Tomb8871
06-14-18, 20:09
Talked with 20 something got along ok exchanged pics. Had even negotiated at her prodding the basics of arrangement. Agreed to meet for drinks or coffee in the eve, and since she has no car I went to pick her up rather than she does uber. Get there, she opens door gets in. I start to talk to her, she politely tells me I don't look as in my pics (which are current and I think opposite is the case actually), and gets out of car. I told, her it ok and I understand, which I do, but that a first and really great for my ego LOL. Fairly good looking body too dang. Well, guess it better than a no show or just flaking afterwards. Not a total loss, went and got food shopping done. Just another way I been missing BP and CV.

Dave8
06-15-18, 00:18
Talked with 20 something got along ok exchanged pics. Had even negotiated at her prodding the basics of arrangement. Agreed to meet for drinks or coffee in the eve, and since she has no car I went to pick her up rather than she does uber. Get there, she opens door gets in. I start to talk to her, she politely tells me I don't look as in my pics (which are current and I think opposite is the case actually), and gets out of car. I told, her it ok and I understand, which I do, but that a first and really great for my ego LOL. Fairly good looking body too dang. Well, guess it better than a no show or just flaking afterwards. Not a total loss, went and got food shopping done. Just another way I been missing BP and CV.Wow. SA is getting really unpredictable.

Kwagmire
06-15-18, 20:49
I start to talk to her, she politely tells me I don't look as in my pics (which are current and I think opposite is the case actually), and gets out of car.Wow, that's a new one.

I know for a fact that I don't totally look like my pics, since I use a candid photo of a d-list celebrity (not d-list in a trashy way, d-list in a not-currently-active way) as my SA profile pic, who people have told me is my "doppleganger. " Never been called out in a end-the-date kind of way. IF they mention something, I say it's an old pic (I do look older in person) and that I use that one because I'm concerned about privacy -- if anyone from my personal life found me on the site it would be bad for my career. Technically true, that would be embarrassing.

Kwagmire
06-15-18, 20:57
Wow. SA is getting really unpredictable.I've been playing with WYP a little bit lately and I'm amazed at the number of girls who state explicitly in their profile that they're looking for a sugar daddy / sugar baby relationship and upon connecting with them really and truly think that they're going to get paid four figures a month to have drinks and dinner and hang out and talk. I'm beginning to wonder if any of them are actually having success with this business model?

Tomb8871
06-15-18, 23:10
I've been playing with WYP a little bit lately and I'm amazed at the number of girls who state explicitly in their profile that they're looking for a sugar daddy / sugar baby relationship and upon connecting with them really and truly think that they're going to get paid four figures a month to have drinks and dinner and hang out and talk. I'm beginning to wonder if any of them are actually having success with this business model?Wyp is a total waste. The girls who are willing to do something who are on there usually also are on other sites anyway. A lot of the wyp women just want to see how many dinners they can get paid for and string you along, and disappear or give fake indignation when you ask for more. Also a good number of scammers.

Dave8
06-16-18, 00:17
Has anyone seen Katie recently? Does her pussy still stink?

Swm11
06-17-18, 14:10
Has anyone seen this girl? I recently made contact with her on SA and the conversation seems decent.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/e7e27257-3f83-47eb-81b1-e0be2d05ba1d

I was thinking about trying to set something up but came across this:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2908033

ARegularGuy
06-17-18, 15:04
Hey Swm, I don't see the problem. To me it looks like you found a working girl that wants and expects to P2 P. Saves you a bunch of time and trouble wading through all the fakes, chickens and GPS girls.

Go for it, she looks beautiful!

ARG.

Has anyone seen this girl? I recently made contact with her on SA and the conversation seems decent.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2908033

Member #6108
06-17-18, 15:17

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2908033No different than seeing them before on BP At least you won't be surprised. She looks good. Go get her.

Swm11
06-22-18, 09:01
No different than seeing them before on BP At least you won't be surprised. She looks good. Go get her.I guess I waited too long.

Went to grab her information to give her a ring this weekend and got "Page not Found".

Unless some else took down her number?
Feel free to PM me

Member #5624
06-22-18, 09:04
She's still on SA.

I guess I waited too long.

Went to grab her information to give her a ring this weekend and got "Page not Found".

Snowman2
06-23-18, 08:54
Every time I look at the offerings on the site there seems to be no recent activity.

Where are you guys coming up with these woman??

JustLooking30
06-24-18, 08:57
Every time I look at the offerings on the site there seems to be no recent activity.

Where are you guys coming up with these woman??I noticed there were a lot more active profiles at the beginning of last summer. This year, not so much. Could be a few different reasons, but a main reason could be site popularity.

Member #6108
06-24-18, 15:06

Where are you guys coming up with these woman??Every day search within 10 miles of Hartford there are about 60 woman on any given day on SA. Granted some of them are on every day.

An others every couple days so the grand total is hard to figure out. Subtract the Wish upon a star an Golddiggers there are for sure less than 40.

Much less than 12 months ago.

SteveStone123
06-26-18, 03:31
1. Volume. Message every girl you find attractive.

2. Be direct. Let them know exactly what you want and that you are willing to give an allowance.

3. Be reasonable. You arent going to get the hot 18 year old for 100.

4. If their description says open minded they are dtf.

5. Skip the meet and greet. 90% of my hookups have been right to my house their house or a hotel room. Almost every disappointment has been from a meet and greet.

6. Stay young. The older they are the more chance she's not going to look as good as her pics and the more drama she has in her life.

7. Don't flood their inbox with messages. If she's interested she will get back eventually.

8. Don't be vulgar. Be direct but respectful say you are looking for intimacy you don't need to tell her your fetishes save those for the 2nd or 3rd time like you would irl dating.

Tomb8871
06-26-18, 09:14
1. Volume. Message every girl you find attractive.

2. Be direct. Let them know exactly what you want and that you are willing to give an allowance.

3. Be reasonable. You arent going to get the hot 18 year old for 100.

4. If their description says open minded they are dtf.

5. Skip the meet and greet. 90% of my hookups have been right to my house their house or a hotel room. Almost every disappointment has been from a meet and greet.

6. Stay young. The older they are the more chance she's not going to look as good as her pics and the more drama she has in her life.

7. Don't flood their inbox with messages. If she's interested she will get back eventually.

8. Don't be vulgar. Be direct but respectful say you are looking for intimacy you don't need to tell her your fetishes save those for the 2nd or 3rd time like you would irl dating.All great advice. I have a bit of different take on 5 and 6 tho. Young have less drama and far simpler lives than the slightly older single moms. Trouble is that will have to use your place or pay for motel, as the youngest and the true students are almost always with parents, in dorms and such. Young ones also often ask for ridiculous amounts. Meet and greet can be a pain, but the ones willing to Meet up right away often are pros, druggies needing immediate money or scammers or worse. Not all of course, just have radar up and certainly don't host them at your place. Might also add to avoid the strippers. Huge waste of time imo.

SlimShady132
06-29-18, 07:44
Any recommendations for good head game (BBBJ) that won't break the bank?

Thanks in advance!

Slim.

TopGun9
06-30-18, 13:46
Looks like the thieves are back.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/e85ae9a4-3d6d-49ef-a198-16aca2ec45f4

Member #6108
07-02-18, 10:02
Any recommendations for good head game (BBBJ) that won't break the bank?

Thanks in advance!

Slim.Caseycupcakes.

SlimShady132
07-02-18, 10:32
Caseycupcakes.I'm actually in the area meeting up with another promising Sb. See how this goes and I'll report back then I'll contact cupcakes too!

Thanks Ron!

Slim.

Hapcj7
07-02-18, 18:57
I'm actually in the area meeting up with another promising Sb. See how this goes and I'll report back then I'll contact cupcakes too!

Thanks Ron!

Slim.How does one now search for name / something specific, on SA? There used to be a search box on the bottom of the search column. I haven't seen that search option / box for a few weeks now. Thanks in advance.

SlimShady132
07-03-18, 07:39
I'm actually in the area meeting up with another promising Sb. See how this goes and I'll report back then I'll contact cupcakes too!

Thanks Ron!

Slim.The girl I wanted to meet up with flaked on our meet and greet. I usually agree to the initial meet and greet in public first to get to know the girl and see if I want to go through with it LOL messaged cupcakes still have yet to hear from her. Another girl (premium member I forget what that means) in Cheshire wants to meet at a coffee shop but just texted me to reschedule this morning so no luck on SA yet.

Cheshire girl https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/49cf7e94-3a24-4b8e-8fc0-c32925f61f9f.

Girl that flaked yesterday https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/486e94f1-f973-4237-ba07-4d3dbf01a746.

Tomb8871
07-03-18, 08:38
The girl I wanted to meet up with flaked on our meet and greet. I usually agree to the initial meet and greet in public first to get to know the girl and see if I want to go through with it LOL messaged cupcakes still have yet to hear from her. Another girl (premium member I forget what that means) in Cheshire wants to meet at a coffee shop but just texted me to reschedule this morning so no luck on SA yet.

Cheshire girl https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/49cf7e94-3a24-4b8e-8fc0-c32925f61f9f.

Girl that flaked yesterday https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/486e94f1-f973-4237-ba07-4d3dbf01a746.The one who you flaked on you is the same one who did that to me and 2 other guys. Looks like my reporting her did a whole lot of good. I posted about it on this thread a few weeks ago. Maybe if you reported. So she, assuming it a she, does no shows just to get her jollies.

Snowman2
07-03-18, 09:01
The girl I wanted to meet up with flaked on our meet and greet. I usually agree to the initial meet and greet in public first to get to know the girl and see if I want to go through with it LOL messaged cupcakes still have yet to hear from her. Another girl (premium member I forget what that means) in Cheshire wants to meet at a coffee shop but just texted me to reschedule this morning so no luck on SA yet.

Girl that flaked yesterday https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/486e94f1-f973-4237-ba07-4d3dbf01a746.I just went online at 9 am and both profiles cannot be found.

WTF??

Is it my basic subscription or what?

Sutigel2
07-03-18, 11:04
The lysxcx girl and I had started up a convo. Were texting etc. Talked about meeting. When it got down to maybe arranging something, she stopped responding to texts and blocked me in SA.

Also- for premium member SB, I generally ignore. I have found that the expectations are generally too high. I may have had a decent experience with one, but it wasn't anything great.

Member #5624
07-03-18, 11:19
I'm able to see both profile. I only have a non-paid account.

I just went online at 9 am and both profiles cannot be found.

WTF??

Is it my basic subscription or what?

Tomb8871
07-03-18, 12:14
The lysxcx girl and I had started up a convo. Were texting etc. Talked about meeting. When it got down to maybe arranging something, she stopped responding to texts and blocked me in SA.

Also- for premium member SB, I generally ignore. I have found that the expectations are generally too high. I may have had a decent experience with one, but it wasn't anything great.I had talked with her for a while, as I assume the others also had. You lucky she didn't even bother to set up a no show meeting with you. As for SB I find expectations similar to Sa, some ok and some ridiculous, just that it much lower volume than SA.

Cochonne
07-03-18, 14:37
How does one now search for name / something specific, on SA? There used to be a search box on the bottom of the search column. I haven't seen that search option / box for a few weeks now. Thanks in advance.Yeah, just tried the same. The search box is no longer there.

SlimShady132
07-03-18, 14:54

Also- for premium member SB, I generally ignore. I have found that the expectations are generally too high. I may have had a decent experience with one, but it wasn't anything great.Yea I reported her ass! We'll see how it goes with this premium Sb.

MyHobby
07-03-18, 17:42

Yeahitsmecca-pic in bikini must be with stomach sucked in and also years ago and also 50 pounds ago. Actually short and chunky, totally full of herself and asked ridiculous amount all I could do not to laugh in her face.Rosette absolutely sucked in bed. Not worth the time or effort. We got together a few years ago and she looked like her pictures, that are certainly not thin. If she's gained weight she has to be huge.

Mecca is heavy but that's the least of her troubles. I'd rather shoot myself than sit across the dinner table from her and listen to the drivel that comes out of her mouth. Is too bad because she has some HUGE titties.

Sutigel2
07-04-18, 07:29

Also- for premium member SB, I generally ignore. I have found that the expectations are generally too high. I may have had a decent experience with one, but it wasn't anything great.*when I was referring to "premium SB" , I was referring to premium sugar babies on SA, not the "Secret Benefits " site. Sorry for any confusion.

It just seemed to me that the girls who become premium members might Becca but full of themselves. I could be wrong, but that was my impression.

Dave8
07-04-18, 07:34
Rosette absolutely sucked in bed. Not worth the time or effort. We got together a few years ago and she looked like her pictures, that are certainly not thin. If she's gained weight she has to be huge.

Mecca is heavy but that's the least of her troubles. I'd rather shoot myself than sit across the dinner table from her and listen to the drivel that comes out of her mouth. Is too bad because she has some HUGE titties.Rosette was asking $500/ meet a couple of years ago. Pussy smelled like cheese.

FireBalls420
07-04-18, 16:10
Hey Guys,

I am getting an areangement from a hispanic chick from SA site. It is $600 bi month arrangement.

Agreement is to have her visit my place every week!

Please advice if I am overpaying.

Member #5624
07-04-18, 16:18
I don't see why you would make a long-term arrangement with someone when you don't yet know if you would even want to see her twice. If you couched it as conditional upon her looks and performance, then that's different I guess.

My 2 c.

Hey Guys,

I am getting an areangement from a hispanic chick from SA site. It is $600 bi month arrangement.

Please advice if I am overpaying.

Tomb8871
07-04-18, 17:35
Hey Guys,

Please advice if I am overpaying.If paying twice a month then 300. Per visit is definitely overpaying. Can get top shelf eros girl for that with no commitment. If every other month then you getting a steal. Be careful about giving all 600 at first meet anyway that will be last you see of her.

Tomb8871
07-04-18, 17:40
Rosette absolutely sucked in bed. Not worth the time or effort. We got together a few years ago and she looked like her pictures, that are certainly not thin. If she's gained weight she has to be huge.

Mecca is heavy but that's the least of her troubles. I'd rather shoot myself than sit across the dinner table from her and listen to the drivel that comes out of her mouth. Is too bad because she has some HUGE titties.Agree about rosette, altho not quite that big. Kind of a small BBW. Yes did dinner with Becca and you've obviously talked a bit with her. Even if price were good, doubt I could put up with her personality no matter how great the boobs.

Big Mac Daddy
07-04-18, 19:45
Hey Guys,

Please advice if I am overpaying.It depends.

Monetarily, if she visits for the hour or more, it's 150 and worth it.

Mentally, it can wear on you and get "old" very fast especially if you're used to variety. In time, it can be a commitment you may want to escape.

You'll want to take precautions to guard your properties, too. Personally, I'd do the first month or two away from home to gauge her actions, mentally and physically.

BMD.

MyHobby
07-04-18, 20:35
Hey Guys,

Please advice if I am overpaying.If you're saying that its 2 vists a month for $600 I'd say it'sover priced. If you're saying you're getting 2 months ov weekly vists for $600 it's a great deal.

DWinthrop
07-04-18, 21:32
Anyone seen Nicole? Thick blonde college girl out of Hartford. I'm meeting her soon and I can't tell if she is just platonic or if she's worth it.

FireBalls420
07-04-18, 21:35
If you're saying that its 2 vists a month for $600 I'd say it'sover priced. If you're saying you're getting 2 months ov weekly vists for $600 it's a great deal.No If I understand it right it is $600 for 1 visit every week. Which turns to b 5 visits inst it? Or 4 atleast.

I did not mention about 2 visits in my post.

FireBalls420
07-04-18, 21:39
It depends.

Monetarily, if she visits for the hour or more, it's 150 and worth it.

Mentally, it can wear on you and get "old" very fast especially if you're used to variety. In time, it can be a commitment you may want to escape.

You'll want to take precautions to guard your properties, too. Personally, I'd do the first month or two away from home to gauge her actions, mentally and physically.

BMD.I got it. Didn't think about an arrangement in this way. Only a senior can give such guidance and direction.

Thank you.

Tomb8871
07-04-18, 21:41
No If I understand it right it is $600 for 1 visit every week.

I did not mention about 2 visits in my post.Confused about what you mean by bimonthly. How much do you pay for how many visits. Depending upon who you talk to, 100 or 150 or 200 per visit is typical and reasonable for most girls from what I have seen and heard.

Big Mac Daddy
07-05-18, 00:22
No If I understand it right it is $600 for 1 visit every week. Which turns to b 5 visits inst it? Or 4 atleast.

I did not mention about 2 visits in my post.Just say no. If you're talking 600 per out call visit?

You can find bigger, better deals on Eros, in call, in the 300-400 range and maintain your variety and privacy. At 600, you can also get model and / or porn quality there, too, without the SA games.

BMD.

Member #6108
07-05-18, 11:25
I have to just comment. After you have met her an been with her two times. Maybe you feel like a steady quality thing is in order.

If she is giving you 100% with no BS anyou feel you are getting good bang for the buck go for it.

If its $150 a week OK No head games an you are happy. Those are few an far between.

I was lucky to find one two years ago. Darien. She is like no other that I have found on SA.

The vast majority are god diggers an con artists or former BPs.

Last night I got a text from a former SA an BP girl looking for a $25 session at my place.

I have been with her in the past but stay clear of her now. I said no to a cheap trick.

Let someone else fuel her drug habit. The point being this was a SA girl for $25.

Tomb8871
07-05-18, 11:57

Mecca is heavy but that's the least of her troubles. I'd rather shoot myself than sit across the dinner table from her and listen to the drivel that comes out of her mouth. Is too bad because she has some HUGE titties.Just got date offer from rosette on wyp. It is definitely her, another old pic and using handle sunsetterose or something like that. I don't even bother with two anymore, complete waste, just scammers or women who want to get paid to have you buy them dinner (s). Naturally, amount asking was ridiculously high. Was tempted to either counter with a higher amount to mess with her, or counter with one dollar. BTW, last I knew she had a regular office job, nothing great, and never saw any evidence of drug or alcohol problem. Probably just likes nice things I guess.

M9999
07-05-18, 17:55
Just got date offer from rosette on wyp. It is definitely her, another old pic and using handle sunsetterose or something like that. I don't even bother with two anymore, complete waste, just scammers or women who want to get paid to have you buy them dinner (s). Naturally, amount asking was ridiculously high. Was tempted to either counter with a higher amount to mess with her, or counter with one dollar. BTW, last I knew she had a regular office job, nothing great, and never saw any evidence of drug or alcohol problem. Probably just likes nice things I guess.I met Rosette on SA about 6 months ago. She is a nice girl and we had fun, but felt rushed. Tried to get together again and got "I can be free for maybe a hour". When I pushed for a longer visit I got " you have to pay more to get more".

I prefer finding a baby that enjoys hanging out for a few hours. Not watching the clock like an escort.

M9999
07-05-18, 18:14
The one who you flaked on you is the same one who did that to me and 2 other guys. Looks like my reporting her did a whole lot of good. I posted about it on this thread a few weeks ago. Maybe if you reported. So she, assuming it a she, does no shows just to get her jollies.Unfortunately the no shows are all too common and the cost of using SA.

M9999
07-05-18, 18:36
All great advice. I have a bit of different take on 5 and 6 tho. Young have less drama and far simpler lives than the slightly older single moms. Trouble is that will have to use your place or pay for motel, as the youngest and the true students are almost always with parents, in dorms and such. Young ones also often ask for ridiculous amounts. Meet and greet can be a pain, but the ones willing to Meet up right away often are pros, druggies needing immediate money or scammers or worse. Not all of course, just have radar up and certainly don't host them at your place. Might also add to avoid the strippers. Huge waste of time imo.I like meeting the girl first. Even if it is to just go for drink or coffee, before finding a place to play. I have met some that I finished my drink as fast as I could and bailed. I would have hated to get a room to find out we had zero chemistry.

Bbctrev
07-06-18, 09:11
Have anyone tried the chat lines lately? Haven't tried in probably over a year.

Swm11
07-06-18, 17:37
The one who you flaked on you is the same one who did that to me and 2 other guys. Looks like my reporting her did a whole lot of good. I posted about it on this thread a few weeks ago. Maybe if you reported. So she, assuming it a she, does no shows just to get her jollies.Can't see the Profile.

Is the our friend Lyscx whatever?

I'd I can't see her, she either blocked me or was banned.

Would be pretty Ironic if she blocked me.

LOL.

Tomb8871
07-06-18, 19:17
Can't see the Profile.

LOL.When hi report someone, I think they automatically have you blocking that person, and I think part of blocking someone involves you no longer seeing them either. Might be wrong about that, but think that how it works.

DWinthrop
07-06-18, 20:27
Anyone seen her? I'm meeting her this weekend and can't tell is she is just looking for a free meal.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/0ea7ea19-3d34-4ea9-92f5-dcf2fe16b1cf

Rubicon666
07-06-18, 22:19
Can't see the Profile.

LOL.I have had nothing but good times with her. I have met her at her place several times.

Member #6108
07-07-18, 09:53
Had an ex SA druggie texting me non stop yesterday starting at 3 Pm looking for $50 meeting. Would not take no I'm busy reply.

Then she started calling which I did not answer. By 8 PM she dropped her price. I told her stop texting. This went on till midnight.

Man did she need a fix or what. I just finally shut my phone off. I had not been replying to her texts.

Big Mac Daddy
07-07-18, 11:19
Anyone seen her? I'm meeting her this weekend and can't tell is she is just looking for a free meal.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/0ea7ea19-3d34-4ea9-92f5-dcf2fe16b1cfLet us know how it goes. I'm willing to bet she's larger than pictured. .

FireBalls420
07-07-18, 20:07
There is anothr site out there fet*urlreplacement0}.

You may go figure nearby events parties on there.

Go and look for NYC parties, you will get wide variety of parties out there!

TheWsgMan
07-07-18, 23:20
Had an ex SA druggie texting me non stop yesterday starting at 3 Pm looking for $50 meeting. Would not take no I'm busy reply.

Then she started calling which I did not answer. By 8 PM she dropped her price. I told her stop texting. This went on till midnight.

Man did she need a fix or what. I just finally shut my phone off. I had not been replying to her texts.Know her handle? I've had one for a year and a half.

ThatGuy23
07-08-18, 05:56
Thinking of trying the SA route.

Curious. Do you guys post photos of yourselves? Any suggestions to get around that and still get responses?

Tomb8871
07-08-18, 06:44

Curious. Do you guys post photos of yourselves? Any suggestions to get around that and still get responses?Have to bite the bullet and pay for one month of whatever they call that status that allows you to get msgs.

Swm11
07-08-18, 18:04
I have had nothing but good times with her. I have met her at her place several times.Asian girl, lots of tattoos?

If so, you've managed to do a lot better than 5 other guys here, myself included.

I have no idea what her story is.

But the fact that she made a date with tombs and I on the same Day and time and then blew us both off is pretty sketchy regardless of your experience with her.

Big Mac Daddy
07-08-18, 23:10

Curious. Do you guys post photos of yourselves? Any suggestions to get around that and still get responses?You can post pictures and after they are approved, you can move them to a private area. When you find and chat up a babe, move to public so she can view, then re-hind them. This can be done without their fee but that useless since you can't read or send messages without joining for at least a month. I generally do that in the Fall or Winter when the girls are more available. In the summertime, they're not as available.

Kwagmire
07-09-18, 10:07
I just noticed that the Whats Your Price site has eliminated the "Sugar Daddy / Sugar Baby" option under the "what you're looking for" relationship types that both men and women pick when we're setting up our profiles on the site.

So, our esteemed govt / moral police via FOSTA / SESTA made a fairly useless site now almost totally useless. WYP works where they guy needs to pay each time he wants to message with someone, however, now it doesn't make sense to pay to message before you can even know what kind of relationship the woman is open to.

Bummer, because I did manage to get laid on WYP recently. She turned out to be heavier than her pics, and well on her way to being an alcoholic at 24 so I won't see her again, but it was a trip to the bedroom.

WYP and SA are owned by the same guy. If his lawyers are advising him to remove references to "sugar" on WYP, this may not bode well for SA. Hopefully they'll move the whole thing overseas pretty soon.

Member #6108
07-09-18, 10:20
Got a text from one I have been seeing every 2 or 3 weeks since April. Wanted to get out an take a ride.

I was free an up for a ride to the beach. We hung out an brought beach chairs to Megs Point.

She was laid back an just looking to hang out an get to a beach. Went over to the Backporch for a drink an food.

Out on the deck. On the way back up Rt 9 she said I had a good time an needed some time out of the city. This ones on me.

An reached over to free Jr for a 65 MPH happy ending. Has never given me any BS or been pushy since April.

Cinnamon is her handle. From Hartford. She an Darien are exceptions to the rule.

TopGun9
07-09-18, 18:09
I met Rosette on SA about 6 months ago. She is a nice girl and we had fun, but felt rushed. Tried to get together again and got "I can be free for maybe a hour". When I pushed for a longer visit I got " you have to pay more to get more".

I prefer finding a baby that enjoys hanging out for a few hours. Not watching the clock like an escort.This girl, Rosette, answered my CL ads regularly 2-3 years ago. There was something about her that I never decided to meet up with her. She sounded like an experience pro and been doing these things for a while. I like the fresher, newer girls.

Snowman2
07-10-18, 09:05
Got a text from one I have been seeing every 2 or 3 weeks since April. Wanted to get out an take a ride.

I was free an up for a ride to the beach. We hung out an brought beach chairs to Megs Point.

She was laid back an just looking to hang out an get to a beach. Went over to the Backporch for a drink an food.

Out on the deck. On the way back up Rt 9 she said I had a good time an needed some time out of the city. This ones on me.

An reached over to free Jr for a 65 MPH happy ending. Has never given me any BS or been pushy since April.

Cinnamon is her handle. From Hartford. She an Darien are exceptions to the rule.I searched for Cinnamon and did not get anything.

Member #6108
07-10-18, 11:57
I searched for Cinnamon and did not get anything.Cinnamonsugarbaby01.

SlimShady132
07-10-18, 12:09
Cinnamonsugarbaby01.I was going to post the same thing not finding her name after searching through the entire hartford section thinking no way Thats her because he strictly said "cinnamon" Lmao didn't want to keep bothering you but I'll give her a try. Still no luck on my search and my month is soon coming to an end, the other girl you recommended sadly cannot meet in person for some time. Hopefully I can have luck with this one thanks again!

Member #6108
07-10-18, 13:38
I was going to post the same thing not finding her name after searching through the entire hartford section thinking no way Thats her because he strictly said "cinnamon" Lmao didn't want to keep bothering you but I'll give her a try. Still no luck on my search and my month is soon coming to an end, the other girl you recommended sadly cannot meet in person for some time. Hopefully I can have luck with this one thanks again!Take it slow an ease your way in. Be friendly but firm in price. Also try latindollx24.

Kumail80
07-10-18, 15:40
This girl, Rosette, answered my CL ads regularly 2-3 years ago. There was something about her that I never decided to meet up with her. She sounded like an experience pro and been doing these things for a while. I like the fresher, newer girls.I meet her off CL almost 5 years ago.

Tomb8871
07-10-18, 16:03
I meet her off CL almost 5 years ago.While find that surprising, think someone else said similar. Funny in that has an average office job and decent car and decent place to live. Didn't see evidence of drug use either and seemed more like sa girl than a pro in terms of comfort level with things. Must just like extra money.

Tomb8871
07-10-18, 19:40
Currently on site chrissyxo and innocentallure. Both seem sexy and nice, but not worth anywhere near the 500-600 they asked. Neither seemed willing to negotiate and quite honestly I not going to try when start that ridiculous. If anyone has seen either or knows more either post here or pm me. There is sexyvanessa who seems pretty hot and is much more reasonable on donation, availability is difficult plus there is something that seems off talking or interacting with her. So, same thing if anyone has seen or interacted please comment or pm me.

Buck Cock
07-11-18, 14:53
Currently on site chrissyxo and innocentallure. Both seem sexy and nice, but not worth anywhere near the 500-600 they asked. Neither seemed willing to negotiate and quite honestly I not going to try when start that ridiculous. If anyone has seen either or knows more either post here or pm me. There is sexyvanessa who seems pretty hot and is much more reasonable on donation, availability is difficult plus there is something that seems off talking or interacting with her. So, same thing if anyone has seen or interacted please comment or pm me.Chrissyxo I spoke with her. Wanted 600, I said ok, a month and she agreed. Then said she would only be able to get together twice a month. I live an hour away from her and she was unwilling to meet me anyplace that was 30 min drive for us both. That was the deal breaker for me. It could have been a five minute walk, if not willing to meet me halfway I'm not going. In my experience with that site, time wasters want you to jump through hoops and do everything. Also Kept asking me to send her pics and I never did.

Kumail80
07-11-18, 17:49
While find that surprising, think someone else said similar. Funny in that has an average office job and decent car and decent place to live. Didn't see evidence of drug use either and seemed more like sa girl than a pro in terms of comfort level with things. Must just like extra money.Yeah, she wasn't into anything stronger than weed when I saw her. That pic she's using is the same one from 4/5 years ago-not sure what she's like now.

Tomb8871
07-11-18, 19:02
Yeah, she wasn't into anything stronger than weed when I saw her. That pic she's using is the same one from 4/5 years ago-not sure what she's like now.Has gotten chumkier, certainly doesn't look like pics that for sure.

Tnahound
07-12-18, 10:13
Looks like the thieves are back.

https://seekingarrangement.com/member/e85ae9a4-3d6d-49ef-a198-16aca2ec45f4Yes, and this is her partner: https://www.seeking.com/member/740a0d07-6a3a-44ab-b4a7-d1884be6ba52.

Dave8
07-13-18, 08:19
Has gotten chumkier, certainly doesn't look like pics that for sure.

How chunky?

Tomb8871
07-13-18, 21:38
How chunky?Not quite small BBW but close. Could stand to lose maybe 25 or 30 pounds at least.

JustLooking30
07-13-18, 23:54
No link cause I'm on mobile.

Sweet girl, but she is much bigger than the pics let on. 6 footer as well. She let me fill her mouth and her pussy. No noticeable habits so I guess she really is looking to get financial aid for bills and such. Don't be a-holes and low ball her too much.

She cut right to the chase and we met right at the hotel. To be repeated; she is not a pro.

Dave8
07-14-18, 08:44
No link cause I'm on mobile.

Sweet girl, but she is much bigger than the pics let on. 6 footer as well. She let me fill her mouth and her pussy. No noticeable habits so I guess she really is looking to get financial aid for bills and such. Don't be a-holes and low ball her too much.

She cut right to the chase and we met right at the hotel. To be repeated; she is not a pro.Does she have a screen name?