PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Toungsten
06-11-21, 12:58
M. Allie, Viki.

Sunny. Joy.

Newtopasian. Min.

Pink Angels. Sarah.

Sexy Angels. Sophia, Sarah.

SFK. Megan, Viki.

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji, Emma.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Emma, Eunji.

Member #2210
06-11-21, 13:31
Who should I see tomorrow. Was going to see Emma, but have not seen any reviews and just saw this spectacular one for Sarah. I saw a pink instead of her last time.

Thanks team.I saw Emma and she was the worst K-girl I've ever seen. Bad attitude and horrible service. Only thing is she is young and slender, but her body ain't that hot. I'd avoid.

SuperMan333
06-11-21, 14:05
KTE would be doing Jamie a disservice by using these pics, instead of her old ones. So it's probably someone else.

Even though Jamie's not my ideal tiny spinner type, I'd consider her look was above average in today's market. I'm curious who you'd put above her that's available today.My current rotation is ellie, rie, hana, ravi and stella if I am able to book her. I don't take risk anymore with unknown girl now as I got burned really hard by the last few toftt girl. Worst of all is now I just can't even get hard or finish if the girl is not decent looking.

EDIT:

I REALLY REALLY miss the time around 2017 in the kgirl scene in that bay area that fit petite spinner used to flood and rule the market. Back then I could randomly go into an appointment and if the girl is not the hottest ever they still have their body to back it up. I really don’t know why out of shape girls are now overpowering the market and I get the most obvious reason is that traveling internationally is still not the easiest feat to achieve let alone obtaining a visa. Nowadays if I just venture into a random girl and if she is someone fit I would just consider that is a win for the day… sorry for the rant

SuperMan333
06-11-21, 14:07
Who should I see tomorrow. Was going to see Emma, but have not seen any reviews and just saw this spectacular one for Sarah. I saw a pink instead of her last time.

Thanks team.For me personally, Emma's queef really bothered me during my last session with her. So keep that in mind as you pick between them.

GardenBae
06-11-21, 14:27

Thanks team.Never been with Emma but the negative reviews are keeping me away even though I'm very curious. I've seen Sarah twice already. The first time, she was definitely very green and I took charge the whole time. The second time she was more responsive and a lot more engaging. I love her innocence and her GND look. Drives me wild. I both want to protect her and pound her vag at the same time. She's super cute and super sweet. I don't want jerks abusing her so I don't talk her up. Please treat her right guys, she's not as experienced as Pink or Eunji but just looking at her in mish is a sight to behold. Then again, she's my favorite so far and I have a certain flavor that may not be copacetic with more discernable and more experienced tastes.

Pubale
06-11-21, 15:32
Has anyone seen Aria from 2 pop. Have you tried g?

Toungsten
06-11-21, 15:34
For me personally, Emma's queef really bothered me during my last session with her. So keep that in mind as you pick between them.Damn I didn't know she was a queefer. That makes me want to see her more than ever. Nothing like the sound of a queef.

Dato69
06-11-21, 16:07
Bookmark this list: Korean Agencies in Los Angeles (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=5376325&viewfull=1#post5376325) . Thanks to Charley1004 for compiling it.

Thanks.Thanks to everyone who answered my questions!

Ramen25
06-11-21, 17:41
KTE would be doing Jamie a disservice by using these pics, instead of her old ones. So it's probably someone else.

Even though Jamie's not my ideal tiny spinner type, I'd consider her look was above average in today's market. I'm curious who you'd put above her that's available today.Those pics are of a Korean IG fitness model (sujin29)!

Oh boy and to think I was planning on booking her this weekend based on those pics. SMH

KTE strikes again!

BuddhaHead
06-11-21, 19:16
There is a new girl named Jamie in KTE is this the one that you guys were raving pretty hard for and claim she started the bb upcharge. I saw the Jamie at mykupcake and she was from Las Vegas not sure if they are the same as the current KTE girl. The Jamie I saw was not that good looking and definitely won't repeat.The Jamie you saw is now in Bellevue.

http://bellevueservices.net/Gallery.html

GG1234
06-11-21, 23:00
Has anyone seen Aria from 2 pop. Have you tried g?I have not seen her, but I suspect she's Sky who is booked by SweetAsianGem (https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sky), BookerGray (https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=tt_mw&wr_id=727), and CandyGirlLA (https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%95%A0%EB%B0%80%EB%A6%AC%EC%95%84). You can read her reviews on TER (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sky-2133209456-355440).

Nexpy
06-11-21, 23:20
Anyone have any insight on this girl. I'm from the NYC / NJ area and recently theres been many girls coming from the LA area.

https://www.dreamasian.club/lavina

JohnPot
06-11-21, 23:26
Hold your money and don't spend on the current supply. Wait for another 6 months when international travel resume. You will see an influx of hot body girls from around the world, including Korea will flock to the US to make up lost time and money during covid. The price might not go down, but our choices will be expand. I'm waiting for those semi models from Vietnam going to flood the California market soon after the travel ban lifted.

My current rotation is ellie, rie, hana, ravi and stella if I am able to book her. I don't take risk anymore with unknown girl now as I got burned really hard by the last few toftt girl. Worst of all is now I just can't even get hard or finish if the girl is not decent looking.

EDIT:

I REALLY REALLY miss the time around 2017 in the kgirl scene in that bay area that fit petite spinner used to flood and rule the market. Back then I could randomly go into an appointment and if the girl is not the hottest ever they still have their body to back it up. I really dont know why out of shape girls are now overpowering the market and I get the most obvious reason is that traveling internationally is still not the easiest feat to achieve let alone obtaining a visa. Nowadays if I just venture into a random girl and if she is someone fit I would just consider that is a win for the day sorry for the rant

Mango884
06-12-21, 00:12
https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123?lightbox=dataItem-kpr5rian

So I took the venture out since she was close to me. Cindy has either doubled or tripled in size. This is by far the biggest K-girl I have ever been with. Also quoted me an extra $200 for 2nd pop. Will never be going back here to this agency ever again.

Jack926
06-12-21, 01:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jack926
06-12-21, 01:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I am going to ban you the next time you try and restart an argument I moved to the stupid shit thread. I don't give a fuck how much you post, the cost of having you is starting to become more than the value you bring.

I would pay attention to this warning.

A2

Abaddon143
06-12-21, 02:47
It started off like I brought some food, LOL, she is all your young and nice. We did some kissing. Went to shower clean ourselves.

OUR BBJ is LIT and fucking is good too! She started to tell about her live. About she congrats for college. Ahah saving up for business. Yeah. If you are looking MILF movie star looks MILFY as fuck. She your girl. SHE LIT.

BonerAppetitty
06-12-21, 02:49
Star / Sugar was in LA / OC / SD before with various names. I don't pay attention once I decided a girl is an MILF. She had some good reviews from San Diego guys.

I am never away from the Kgirls. I only want to see HYA girls so never saw her. Just staying quiet because I have four potential HYA girls to try. By the way, nobody was hiding Jinnie. She already got a few mentions including me.

I have definitely seen her pics before. Can't remember her name. Anyone recognize her have any info on her?

Hey, Boner are you still reading this thread or on vacation away from the Kgirl scene? She looks like the type of curvy hottie that you would do.

IAmGib1
06-12-21, 08:12
Star / Sugar was in LA / OC / SD before with various names. I don't pay attention once I decided a girl is an MILF. She had some good reviews from San Diego guys.

I am never away from the Kgirls. I only want to see HYA girls so never saw her. Just staying quiet because I have four potential HYA girls to try. By the way, nobody was hiding Jinnie. She already got a few mentions including me.Both mysteries have been solved.

1. Who is Star? A lonely MILF that has never impressed anyone on these threads.

2. Where is Boner? Gathering intel but lurking in the background, and never far from the thread.

I fuck HYAs once but the tried and true become repeaters. How about you guys? Any HYA's on your ATF list?

Is anyone going to start a HOG = Hot Old Girl thread or K-MiILF thread. Because the best on the threads are definitely in their 30's if not older?

Nexpy
06-12-21, 08:36
Has anyone seen this girl before. Been noticing a lot of girls from LA traveling to NYC area for vacation and work. Thank you.

https://www.dreamasian.club/lavina

PepsiLover
06-12-21, 12:48

So I took the venture out since she was close to me. Cindy has either doubled or tripled in size. This is by far the biggest K-girl I have ever been with. Also quoted me an extra $200 for 2nd pop. Will never be going back here to this agency ever again.Cindy is Chinese bro. Her website has Chinese characters as well as on TV in her pic. Rosemead. More Chinese than Korean, for sure.

OneADay
06-12-21, 12:50
Those pics are of a Korean IG fitness model (sujin29)!

Oh boy and to think I was planning on booking her this weekend based on those pics. SMH

KTE strikes again!Wanted to drop some intel on Baby Jamie after dropping several loads in her. I wanted to keep her secret because I really like her on a personal level, and I think not everyone will consider her hot and pretty, but she is here to make money fast and I want to help her do that.

The pics are not her, but a hotter IG model representation of her. I was not surprised or disappointed by who opened the door.

Jamie says she is 23 and a recent college grad. Her English is near native level with minimal accent. She is intelligent and funny and the kind of girl you can talk to about whatever and listens to classical music and hip hop.

She said it's her first time doing this and was pretty insistent on that. I am still not sure if I believe her as I feel like I saw KTE use these same pics about 2 or 3 months ago, so maybe it is her second tour at least.

Tall for a Korean woman, pale, smooth skin. Natural B? Her body reminds me of Victoria / Lexi minus 10 years, but not as athletic. Grace would be another close comparison, but Jamie is more natural. She is closer to thick than skinny, but nothing is droopy and weight is well distributed. Nice sized ass but not Latina sized. She has a swimmer's body, but out of competition. Her face is really natural and pretty to me.

Most distinguishing physical characteristic is her unshaven box. If you are a fan of hairy pussy, she is an absolute must-see. Probably the thickest mane in town currently. If you do not like that, she is a must avoid. I just hope no one pressures her to shave it to be like every other girl in town. Variety is the spice of life. To me, her very hairy pussy only adds to the allure of this rookie.

Jamie has no set routine and lets you lead the way. She may even ask you to teach her what do do. She was nervous at the start of our first meeting but she was quick to relax with me after a good fuck. She is eager to learn and please you. I had the sensation of being back in college or going back to a girl's apartment after a date and I discover that she is wilder and more into me than I expected. Nice soft blowjob, nice BLS. Good kisser and will kiss as much as you desire. Reacts well to DATY. Game for any position and she will fuck you back, guide your thighs towards her to encourage you to fuck her harder in missionary, moan. Jamie is not a lazy girl and she'll ride you vigorously all day if you want. I left my sessions with her completely emptied and spent.

She is a sweet girl and I can't wait to see her again. She is away this weekend but said she would be back Tuesday and will be in town a month and a half.

Toungsten
06-12-21, 12:55
M. Allie, Viki.

Sunny. Joy.

Newtopasian.

Pink Angels. Sarah.

SFK. Megan, Viki.

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Francescoo
06-12-21, 13:33
Saw Allie and man she's is thick!

I like petite girls but she can pass!

Service still the same.

Just a bit weird the door was open during the whole session!

Saw M and viki who recognize me and laugh LOL! But over it was a hot session!

WyzGreat
06-12-21, 13:37

So I took the venture out since she was close to me. Cindy has either doubled or tripled in size. This is by far the biggest K-girl I have ever been with. Also quoted me an extra $200 for 2nd pop. Will never be going back here to this agency ever again.You are going to a C-org that even most Chinese would not go to. These PSE providers are all using fake pictures. To my knowledge, Cindy is in her 40's. The pictures can't be true.

GardenBae
06-12-21, 14:38
Hold your money and don't spend on the current supply. Wait for another 6 months when international travel resume. You will see an influx of hot body girls from around the world, including Korea will flock to the US to make up lost time and money during covid. The price might not go down, but our choices will be expand. I'm waiting for those semi models from Vietnam going to flood the California market soon after the travel ban lifted."Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. " I was about to have a few more rounds with my ATFs and then give up the game but then you give me this hope and now my penis is like, "don't you dare give up! We have a lot of work to do still. " In reality, I wasn't going to completely give it up, just slow down down a lot.

ILoveAss2
06-12-21, 14:40
Any intel on Peach and CL from 2 pop shop?

Slim129
06-12-21, 16:51

Service still the same.

Saw M and viki who recognize me and laugh LOL! But over it was a hot session!Is cona thick like Allie?

Dickola Tesla
06-12-21, 17:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BuddhaHead
06-12-21, 17:31
Is cona thick like Allie?Twice as thick.

Kamsamida
06-12-21, 17:38
Wanted to drop some intel on Baby Jamie after dropping several loads in her. I wanted to keep her secret because I really like her on a personal level, and I think not everyone will consider her hot and pretty, but she is here to make money fast and I want to help her do that.

The pics are not her, but a hotter IG model representation of her. I was not surprised or disappointed by who opened the door.

Jamie says she is 23 and a recent college grad. Her English is near native level with minimal accent. She is intelligent and funny and the kind of girl you can talk to about whatever and listens to classical music and hip hop.

She said it's her first time doing this and was pretty insistent on that. I am still not sure if I believe her as I feel like I saw KTE use these same pics about 2 or 3 months ago, so maybe it is her second tour at least.

Tall for a Korean woman, pale, smooth skin. Natural B? Her body reminds me of Victoria / Lexi minus 10 years, but not as athletic. Grace would be another close comparison, but Jamie is more natural. She is closer to thick than skinny, but nothing is droopy and weight is well distributed. Nice sized ass but not Latina sized. She has a swimmer's body, but out of competition. Her face is really natural and pretty to me.

Most distinguishing physical characteristic is her unshaven box. If you are a fan of hairy pussy, she is an absolute must-see. Probably the thickest mane in town currently. If you do not like that, she is a must avoid. I just hope no one pressures her to shave it to be like every other girl in town. Variety is the spice of life. To me, her very hairy pussy only adds to the allure of this rookie.

Jamie has no set routine and lets you lead the way. She may even ask you to teach her what do do. She was nervous at the start of our first meeting but she was quick to relax with me after a good fuck. She is eager to learn and please you. I had the sensation of being back in college or going back to a girl's apartment after a date and I discover that she is wilder and more into me than I expected. Nice soft blowjob, nice BLS. Good kisser and will kiss as much as you desire. Reacts well to DATY. Game for any position and she will fuck you back, guide your thighs towards her to encourage you to fuck her harder in missionary, moan. Jamie is not a lazy girl and she'll ride you vigorously all day if you want. I left my sessions with her completely emptied and spent.

She is a sweet girl and I can't wait to see her again. She is away this weekend but said she would be back Tuesday and will be in town a month and a half.Nice review. Having seen both Lexi and Grace, this one sounds like one to be placed at the top of my TDL. Thanks for sharing.

Bastard Chorum
06-12-21, 17:57

Service still the same.

Saw M and viki who recognize me and laugh LOL! But over it was a hot session!She's very blonde now and as bubbly as always. The vibe in the room has changed a bit and reminiscent of PP; very relaxed, open, and laid back. Interesting that you mention the door as it was initially closed. Allie decided to pay Viki a visit with me in tow. Of course, Viki freaked out so we went back with the door left opened but Viki later dropped by for some kisses and petting. I wonder if they are considering duo, I should have asked but my mouth and mind was occupied at the time.

Bastard Chorum
06-12-21, 18:01
Is cona thick like Allie?I haven't seen Cona recently but from what I can remember Cona is more curvier than how Allie is currently.

Francescoo
06-12-21, 18:14
She's very blonde now and as bubbly as always. The vibe in the room has changed a bit and reminiscent of PP; very relaxed, open, and laid back. Interesting that you mention the door as it was initially closed. Allie decided to pay Viki a visit with me in tow. Of course, Viki freaked out so we went back with the door left opened but Viki later dropped by for some kisses and petting. I wonder if they are considering duo, I should have asked but my mouth and mind was occupied at the time.Same she almost pulled me into viki room! Thought I was going to have a duo session with just the one price fee! I wasn't even ready for that but no LOL.

Im Yours
06-12-21, 19:16
M. Allie, Viki.

Sunny. Joy.

Newtopasian.

Pink Angels. Sarah.

SFK. Megan, Viki.

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.Just wondering.

SnowMaus
06-12-21, 19:21
Just wondering.Based on the pictures, same girl for 2 bookers. I saw her yesterday. Sweet girl, quite thin. I think thinner than her pics online. She was really exhausted yesterday.

PumpNDump
06-12-21, 20:02
Yup one and the same. She's also listed in sag site too.

Just wondering.

Toungsten
06-12-21, 20:51
Just wondering.Same girl. Just two different agencies.

Atrr1
06-13-21, 00:22
Just wondering.Yes it is.

Felsen69
06-13-21, 01:14
Looking to have the time of my life!

Humyiy
06-13-21, 01:27
Is this about sweetasiagem Sophia?

Or Rebecca from? Where?

Who are you raving about.

It started off like I brought some food, LOL, she is all your young and nice. We did some kissing. Went to shower clean ourselves.

OUR BBJ is LIT and fucking is good too! She started to tell about her live. About she congrats for college. Ahah saving up for business. Yeah. If you are looking MILF movie star looks MILFY as fuck. She your girl. SHE LIT.

Humyiy
06-13-21, 01:31
I love HOGs Miles etc.

Big tits, big asses, and they love getting pounded because they are so happy that guys still want them. Just be wary of delusional ones that still think they're 25 yo and as hot. They're not, they just didn't get he memo yet.

Both mysteries have been solved.

2. Where is Boner? Gathering intel but lurking in the background, and never far from the thread.

I fuck HYAs once but the tried and true become repeaters. How about you guys? Any HYA's on your ATF list?

Is anyone going to start a HOG = Hot Old Girl thread or K-MiILF thread. Because the best on the threads are definitely in their 30's if not older?

TheDinoKing
06-13-21, 02:38
Just wondering.Hello; what is the website for sunny.

Pyhan83
06-13-21, 03:06
She's very blonde now and as bubbly as always. The vibe in the room has changed a bit and reminiscent of PP; very relaxed, open, and laid back. Interesting that you mention the door as it was initially closed. Allie decided to pay Viki a visit with me in tow. Of course, Viki freaked out so we went back with the door left opened but Viki later dropped by for some kisses and petting. I wonder if they are considering duo, I should have asked but my mouth and mind was occupied at the time.Let us know if you get a duo. I tried asking today and Viki told me both her and Allie don't want to do two girls and a guy. Then Viki told me she always wanted to try two guys at the same time. I asked her if she was down for DP but she said no, just two guys like one getting blown by her while the other hitting it from behind.

Ramen25
06-13-21, 07:36
She is a sweet girl and I can't wait to see her again. She is away this weekend but said she would be back Tuesday and will be in town a month and a half.Gracias for the intel amigo, maybe I will try after all LOL.

Slim129
06-13-21, 10:01
Twice as thick.In a good way or bad way?

PsuGuy911
06-13-21, 11:20
So it's been a while but I wanted to write up 4 short and to the point reviews of the above girls. I will write up the reviews in the order of my rankings the first review being my best ranking / favorite combo of service and looks etc.

1) Vicki. She has really surprised me I've seen her before several times a year ago and her GFE was never that great not much kissing and distant very business like, I only continued seeing her a few more times because of that tight pussy / kegel control, anyway saw her again recently after toungsten kept shrilling her and I have to say she has done a complete 180 for me looks a little better to me now too, she's not young but very attractive to me still, offered 2 x cip also and experienced with multiple positions.

2) Pink. I really liked pink she's a spinner with good GFE dfk lfk also 2 x cip no questions where as vicki will ask you if you want to go a second time, the only cavet I have with pink that knocked her to second was she doesn't seem as experienced as vicki and for some reason she wanted to use that couch bed next to the main bed which was awkward, she is young though and nice tits although she left her top on while I saw her, I think the second meeting will be better and I do plan on repeating to be sure.

3) Sarah. I love the way sarah looks spinner and pretty, I had a hard time deciding if I woukd rate her higher than eunji or not as I love her looks but her service was lacking, seemed very inexperienced when door opened and in shower but once on the bed she did a very good dfk session when she hopped on I could tell she was not experienced not many positions and I had to guide her, also no kissing while fucking she would turn her face which was weird because prior the dfk was great, massage after and I was in and out in 40 minutes which is why I would have rated her the worse out of the 4 but lucky for her looks I ranked her 3. I also only got 1 x cip no msog offered.

4) Eunji. Unfortunately eunji is lowest out of the 4 she came off as weird to me, kept asking why I looked like I wasn't happy with how she looked even though I was fine, she is petite size but more meat than the others so not really spinner, she also offered 2 x cip but I only did 1 x and took a massage, for some reason we just didn't click probably because I prefer thin spinners and how she kept asking if I was okay and happy etc.

Overall I will be repeating with Pink Vicki and maybe just maybe I'll give Sarah another try only cause I like her look but I also really liked the way Pink looked she just has a tiny bit thicker thighs than sarah and vicki which is great for doggy, Pink actually reminds me of a younger Sophia from SAG.

SomeGuyCool
06-13-21, 12:37
I'm doing the same thing. Looking at who's been available the past few months, nothing new. Once it hits fall I'll be back in.

Hold your money and don't spend on the current supply. Wait for another 6 months when international travel resume. You will see an influx of hot body girls from around the world, including Korea will flock to the US to make up lost time and money during covid. The price might not go down, but our choices will be expand. I'm waiting for those semi models from Vietnam going to flood the California market soon after the travel ban lifted.

MrJohnJohn
06-13-21, 13:22
Time is flying. I'm not waiting to live my life.

I'm doing the same thing. Looking at who's been available the past few months, nothing new. Once it hits fall I'll be back in.

Toungsten
06-13-21, 13:41
So it's been a while but I wanted to write up 4 short and to the point reviews of the above girls. I will write up the reviews in the order of my rankings the first review being my best ranking / favorite combo of service and looks etc.

1) Vicki. She has really surprised me I've seen her before several times a year ago and her GFE was never that great not much kissing and distant very business like, I only continued seeing her a few more times because of that tight pussy / kegel control, anyway saw her again recently after toungsten kept shrilling her and I have to say she has done a complete 180 for me looks a little better to me now too, she's not young but very attractive to me still, offered 2 x cip also and experienced with multiple positions.

2) Pink. I really liked pink she's a spinner with good GFE dfk lfk also 2 x cip no questions where as vicki will ask you if you want to go a second time, the only cavet I have with pink that knocked her to second was she doesn't seem as experienced as vicki and for some reason she wanted to use that couch bed next to the main bed which was awkward, she is young though and nice tits although she left her top on while I saw her, I think the second meeting will be better and I do plan on repeating to be sure.

3) Sarah. I love the way sarah looks spinner and pretty, I had a hard time deciding if I woukd rate her higher than eunji or not as I love her looks but her service was lacking, seemed very inexperienced when door opened and in shower but once on the bed she did a very good dfk session when she hopped on I could tell she was not experienced not many positions and I had to guide her, also no kissing while fucking she would turn her face which was weird because prior the dfk was great, massage after and I was in and out in 40 minutes which is why I would have rated her the worse out of the 4 but lucky for her looks I ranked her 3. I also only got 1 x cip no msog offered..I certainly agree with you on Viki being #1 in that group. A cute face and sweet petite body with service that is second to none. That not much kissing and distance may have been in the beginning but by the time I saw her I was smothered with kisses as soon as the door closed. Great GFE from the get go. Sometimes we have to wait until they grow into their routine. You're right on about Sarah's looks. So pretty to look at and she also has transformed into a hot GFE with more aggressiveness and better DFK than when she first arrived here. For hotness in this group she is my number one. I think what you experienced with Eunji is her incredible desire to satisfy. Maybe a little overly sensitive about her looks but doesn't realize most of us like her looks and find her skills top notch. Very pretty face, incredible tits and great skills with an enormous desire to please. Haven't seen Pink yet so no comment.

Toungsten
06-13-21, 13:45
M. Allie, Viki.

Sunny. Joy.

Newtopasian.

Pink Angels.

Sexy Angels.

SFK. Megan, Viki.

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji, Emma.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

BonerAppetitty
06-13-21, 19:08
No review doesn't necessarily mean she's bad. I actually think MILFs are reliable for services. They still can't beat a cute young girl who's into it. That's why I seek HYA girls. I would say no girls in my current rotation are MILFs. At least I don't think they are MILFs because they still look young to me.

I saw two cute young girls since yesterday. One had no reviews anywhere, another barely got any repeat reviews here. They were both amazing to me. Others may stay away thinking there are nobody new worth seeing. I think there are still Kgirls worth seeing even without the hype.

Bella in OC is an ATF. The one I just found without reviews is a new ATF in LA. She reminded me of Hana and I may review her later.

JustALil
06-13-21, 19:20

Is anyone going to start a HOG = Hot Old Girl thread or K-MiILF thread. Because the best on the threads are definitely in their 30's if not older?You know some of my best experiences have been with K-Milfs or even K-GilFs. LOL.

Pepsi, MistressX and Sofia jump to mind. Okay ok hold on. For me it's the experience of the visit. Atmosphere, skills etc. After all, my eyes are closed for most of it. LOL, but oh man the feeling. Besides once my glasses are off it's a blur.

Ramen25
06-13-21, 20:23
Seems to be if you saw a combination of either Emma, Eunji, Pink, and Sarah currently. Also Viki (though she's older). I guess this would be the non-upcharge grand slam.

What are some of the other active Grand Slams? Maybe a KMilf Grand Slam? Pepsi, Mistress X, Sophia, Nana, Jessica etc.

We should be able to unlock these achievements somehow and have a little badge to show for it next to our user names

Paul Sgv
06-13-21, 22:15
Seems to be if you saw a combination of either Emma, Eunji, Pink, and Sarah currently. Also Viki (though she's older). I guess this would be the non-upcharge grand slam.

What are some of the other active Grand Slams? Maybe a KMilf Grand Slam? Pepsi, Mistress X, Sophia, Nana, Jessica etc.

We should be able to unlock these achievements somehow and have a little badge to show for it next to our user namesFor the MILF grand slams, I've been seeing Pepsi and Mistress X for years. In the last few months, I've been acquainted with Nana.

I got to say, I love the MILFs so much more. If I'm paying for sex, I want a woman with the experiences to leave me beyond satisfied. Young is great, but if the girl is inexperienced, it pretty much kills the vibe and I can't finish.

X is my current all-time favorite. She's got an adorable face with those baby doll eyes and those plump lips. Her curves are to die for. Yes, she's had work done on her face, but I can look past that.

While Nana attacks you with non-stop, high-energy sex, X is passionate and deliberate. She makes me feel like we are a couple. X can spend 10 minutes or more sucking on junior and his friends while occasionally coming up for some sensual slow kissing. On the last visit, she pulled back junior's hood so far down that she fully exposed the glans and delightfully tickled it with her tongue and man, OH man did I hit the roof.

She's got this thing where she bites down on my nipples, too. She first did that a year ago and it was so exciting! She bit so hard, that a few days after the deed was done, I was in the shower and the water made my nipples hurt so much I winced in pain, but my frown quickly turned to a smile. I told her that story and she never forgot it.

X also loves deep French kissing. We try all the positions and usually finish in mish. Our mouths are open wide, our lips locked and our tongues jammed deep into each other's mouths. Pure bliss.

Can you imagine if Nana returned to the Palace and did doubles sessions with X or Pepsi?! I completely missed out on their anal offerings too. Oh well.

AverageGuy82
06-13-21, 22:28
Having seen 3 of the 4 ladies on the list I agree with the rankings you posted. The only I haven't experienced is Sarah but I want to seeing her pics and maybe her in person waiting in the lobby. If that was her, she looked real cute in her casual clothing. Saw Viki this past Friday for a baker's dozen now and I can't see anyone topping her as my ATF.

For those wondering if she'll do threesome with another lady, at this time I would wager against it. After the 2nd date I had with her, there was a noise in the kitchen area and I asked who it was. She said it was Allie, this was when they were with SFK. I asked if she got along and liked her but she misunderstood and thought I had asked if she was into her sexually. She immediately shook her head and said no she loves men and cock. After explaining what I meant she giggled and said yeah I like Allie as a roommate but that she meant that she loves cock and for good measure loves mine LOL. That could change in the future no doubt but for the moment I don't see it happening.

3) Sarah. I love the way sarah looks spinner and pretty, I had a hard time deciding if I woukd rate her higher than eunji or not as I love her looks but her service was lacking, seemed very inexperienced when door opened and in shower but once on the bed she did a very good dfk session when she hopped on I could tell she was not experienced not many positions and I had to guide her, also no kissing while fucking she would turn her face which was weird because prior the dfk was great, massage after and I was in and out in 40 minutes which is why I would have rated her the worse out of the 4 but lucky for her looks I ranked her 3. I also only got 1 x cip no msog offered.

4) Eunji. Unfortunately eunji is lowest out of the 4 she came off as weird to me, kept asking why I looked like I wasn't happy with how she looked even though I was fine, she is petite size but more meat than the others so not really spinner, she also offered 2 x cip but I only did 1 x and took a massage, for some reason we just didn't click probably because I prefer thin spinners and how she kept asking if I was okay and happy etc.

Overall I will be repeating with Pink Vicki and maybe just maybe I'll give Sarah another try only cause I like her look but I also really liked the way Pink looked she just has a tiny bit thicker thighs than sarah and vicki which is great for doggy, Pink actually reminds me of a younger Sophia from SAG.

AverageGuy82
06-13-21, 22:36
Anyone have recent experience with KFantasies on HX with their lady Soi? She also use to be Sugar for a little while under the candygirlla agency before she moved SD.

Humyiy
06-14-21, 00:33
Anyone have recent experience with KFantasies on HX with their lady Soi? She also use to be Sugar for a little while under the candygirlla agency before she moved SD.I saw her a few times and then booker said she went back toKorea try new girl. But I doubt she did, probably was just on long vacation or working in San Diego or other cities.

Last time I saw her it was a Friday around 9 pm. Booker said she almost cancelled on me but since I was only 5 minutes away she would do a half hour She was all dolled up, ready to go out partying when I got there, horny as anything and man she was loud, multi-orgasmic and wild. Went 45 minutes nonstop sport-F'ing and she was fantastic. Afterwards she fake punched me and said now she didn't need to go out with her friends.

Can' wait to pound out that WAP again on Wednesday.

NintyNine
06-14-21, 03:53

Service still the same.

Saw M and viki who recognize me and laugh LOL! But over it was a hot session!Wait, mamasan M actually showed up in person? What does she look like?

Pyhan83
06-14-21, 08:07
Has anyone seen Aria from 2 pop. Have you tried g?Yeah, I've seen her. Save your money. Garbage nuru. She had stubble all around her pussy and thought that it would feel good to rub up and down my body. Tiny tits, old af. I left early cause I was just disgusted. Wouldn't even waste the money to go Greek.

Toungsten
06-14-21, 12:30
M. Allie, Viki.

Sunny. Joy.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min http://newtopasia.cuties-sites.com/models/.

Pink Angels.

Sexy Angels.

SFK. Megan, Jina, Viki. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models.

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji. http://preciousklove.com/.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji. https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/.

TheDinoKing
06-14-21, 12:42
I don't know if any of you guys pay attention to the news; but there was a raid / sting over the weekend in the Bay Area. They arrested a couple that had providers in a luxury complex Bc the neighbors complained. Be careful out there especially at hot locations like Norton and New Hampshire. Be very very careful.

Toungsten
06-14-21, 16:21
If you're looking for a very pretty girl who only wants to satisfy you and will give you a very sexy and sensual session then Saki is not to be missed. She is so hot to look at and she actually shed a few pounds since she started which only makes her more striking and alluring. Sweet, sensual, sexy and submissive. Looks so much better in person than her pics. Can't ask for much more. Saki has come a long war from the time she first arrived here. She is still submissive but now in a sensual and hot way. She lets you know from her body language what she wants and what she wants to do for you. Loved her DFK when I entered the apartment. She has really become a very good kisser and to me that's real important. Very soft and sensual that draws you in to her world. Sake is a tall and statuesque girl and I couldn't take my hands or lips off of her. She really loves to be touched and kissed and I could hear her soft moans as I laid her down on the bed and removed her panties. She was loving my tongue on the inside of her thighs and finally on her engorged clit as my tongue made her shudder as I licked and sucked. When I began playing with her G-spot she went wild. Moaning and writhing and pulling my head tighter. She was really ready to be fucked. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and gently inserted my bare cock into her soaking pussy. She's tight and it felt so good. Her body began to move with mine and she was grabbing me for more DFK as we slowly fucked each other. I moved her up on the bed for some standard MISH which I love and that way we were able to kiss passionately as our bodies moved together. I love it when a girl fucks as she holds you tight and wraps her legs around your body to make you fuck her even harder. This was better than I expected. I lifted myself up so I could grab her legs and put them over her head to get as deep as I could and she responded with more sounds and more DFK. Saki really loves to kiss as she is fucked. I wanted to fuck her in doggie so I could watch that ass moving on my cock. What a sight. A beautiful girl pumping on my cock with a hot sexy ass. She turned her head for more kisses and that is what got me off deep inside her pussy. She didn't stop fucking until I pulled out and laid beside her where we cuddled and kissed until she began to play with my cock and get me hard again. I pointed to her mouth and my cock for a BBBJ and she worked her way there as she kissed my body and finally got my cock in her mouth. She can really take it deep and will let you hold her head in place as she swallows your cock whole. I didn't have a second shot in me but I was loving her head game. Deep and then slow and sensual. Licking and sucking and stroking.

My spit covered cock with her hands. I pulled her up for more DFK and she was kissing and holding on to me as if I were her special lover. Don't I wish. Time was about up so we went for a quick shower with more DFK and finally on my way. On my way home I was thinking about how good she looked and how much better the sex was than I ever anticipated. Saki gets my highest recommendation.

http://preciousklove.com/show/info.php?id=iEuauwOuxSTwQQHC

Toungsten
06-14-21, 16:45
Nicole. Starts Wednesday.

https://myalbum.com/album/d8s2n6mKTKEW

PsuGuy911
06-14-21, 17:05
Wait, mamasan M actually showed up in person? What does she look like?Whoa yea I wonder what M does look like maybe she was there talking vicki into offering duo sessions with Allie 🤑.

PalaceP
06-14-21, 17:34
I saw in another forum this guy post the following message and I don't know if its LEO or what, but it's got to be all the spots and then some.

"Drove down New Hampshire on my way to Catalina, said hi to 69 then went and saw my friend Crosby right across the street. I moved down Wilshire west until I found myself in Oxford, but remembered my friend Norton and thought I ought to move my feet. But alas, how could I forget about Barbie and Kenmore, ever since he bought her that pearl she found on the shores of Hobart. I went back for a second but remembered the glorious Palace. So back to Norton it was, a Perino of places, so many suites laced with the same old faces. I got tired and headed west. Stopped when I saw a man on a field. Then proceeded straight to DRC. Detroit rock city! I can still hear gene Simmons and can still remember he tongue. Gosh It was just yesterday that my mistress made me her x and left me long gone. Oh well, on my way to saw tell, but I can't recall what building it be? 2 or 3? Ahh I know the room numbers and that is key!

Just reading it worried me. Who knows what the fuck it means but I am going to lay low for a while. Be careful out there. Just thought I'd pass it along.

GoldDust58
06-14-21, 17:39
I don't know if any of you guys pay attention to the news; but there was a raid / sting over the weekend in the Bay Area. They arrested a couple that had providers in a luxury complex Bc the neighbors complained. Be careful out there especially at hot locations like Norton and New Hampshire. Be very very careful.It was Chinese org not kgirls, and if you are a Bay Area guy you can catch the inconsistencies in the story. Sounded very fishy perhaps fake entirely. LE planted or political agenda. They were talking about catching them off city vibe and back page, those pages have been down for a while. All of the usually Bay Area corgs are still running. Rarely do Corgs check references at all so often get shut down. The have cameras everywhere and dudes answer the door. 1-2 orgs were off for a day maybe spooked but all seems business as normal. They talked about some giant 6-7 unit org who no one knows. They even mentioned the Palo Alto one not really being connected somehow haha. Sounding fishy still because corg are a big scene in norcal. Oh they seized 2 million from 6 girls and a couple. I would be shocked if an org was the dumb to keep all the laying around. The husband who was caught said they were paid through Venmo and PayPal. So where did the cash come from? Haha.

One more thing. Johns are always arrested with big raids. We are the the bad guys in their eyes for visiting. How come none were named publically? When raids happens like that they def catch dudes. Something is up with this story. SJ Chinese mafia LE planted story

GoldDust58
06-14-21, 18:26
I don't know if any of you guys pay attention to the news; but there was a raid / sting over the weekend in the Bay Area. They arrested a couple that had providers in a luxury complex Bc the neighbors complained. Be careful out there especially at hot locations like Norton and New Hampshire. Be very very careful.Imo I think they went for a big fish and all they got were carp. Seems like they might have gotten a one unit small mom and pop shop possibly and wasted tons of money in LE funding only to come up short. Covering their ass so someone isn't on the news for screwing up a bust. Just what it all sound like.

DreamFreez
06-14-21, 18:47
Anyone seen the new talent at KTE?

The Jaime disappeared before I could make an appointment.

How's Mimi or Vivi?

Ramen25
06-14-21, 18:58
For the MILF grand slams, I've been seeing Pepsi and Mistress X for years. In the last few months, I've been acquainted with Nana.

I got to say, I love the MILFs so much more. If I'm paying for sex, I want a woman with the experiences to leave me beyond satisfied. Young is great, but if the girl is inexperienced, it pretty much kills the vibe and I can't finish.

X is my current all-time favorite. She's got an adorable face with those baby doll eyes and those plump lips. Her curves are to die for. Yes, she's had work done on her face, but I can look past that.

While Nana attacks you with non-stop, high-energy sex, X is passionate and deliberate. She makes me feel like we are a couple. X can spend 10 minutes or more sucking on junior and his friends while occasionally coming up for some sensual slow kissing. On the last visit, she pulled back junior's hood so far down that she fully exposed the glans and delightfully tickled it with her tongue and man, OH man did I hit the roof.

She's got this thing where she bites down on my nipples, too. She first did that a year ago and it was so exciting! She bit so hard, that a few days after the deed was done, I was in the shower and the water made my nipples hurt so much I winced in pain, but my frown quickly turned to a smile. I told her that story and she never forgot it.

X also loves deep French kissing. We try all the positions and usually finish in mish. Our mouths are open wide, our lips locked and our tongues jammed deep into each other's mouths. Pure bliss.

Can you imagine if Nana returned to the Palace and did doubles sessions with X or Pepsi?! I completely missed out on their anal offerings too. Oh well.Agree, KMilfs give the best service IMO. They really know how to push the right buttons through experience.

Ramen25
06-14-21, 19:00
Nicole. Starts Wednesday.

https://myalbum.com/album/d8s2n6mKTKEWLooks like we got a new Petite Grand Slam girl to add to the roster.

EDIT: to make up for Emma who has now gone super up-charge. SMH

Ramen25
06-14-21, 19:03
She's at 400 and 450 now?! WTH is going on?!

GoldDust58
06-14-21, 19:17
She's at 400 and 450 now?! WTH is going on?!What? That is just crazy talk. She was just 300 again at Lavixens and didn't even seem to last days there either. Bouncing from org to org trying to sucker dudes. Bookers begged me to see her and I still couldn't find myself wanting to take the plunge. That's a deep end too deep for me.

Toungsten
06-14-21, 19:18
She's at 400 and 450 now?! WTH is going on?!Emma from PKL? Where did you see those numbers?

GoldDust58
06-14-21, 20:03
Agree, KMilfs give the best service IMO. They really know how to push the right buttons through experience.Mature or experienced pro better than MILF usage haha. I often prefer an experience kgirl with a rocking body over a spinner or young inexperienced any day of the week. The young ones are just Eye candy but often are mediocre. I myself didn't get into this hobby to just turn younger kgirls. Hate getting bad BBBJ or those limited in moves. Experienced mature pro girls will screw the life out of you. They will ACG so hard you leave walking bowlegged. There have been pro young ones too but they are rare. Usually they just look young but are career girls. Those have the best service hands down.

OneADay
06-14-21, 21:01
Anyone seen the new talent at KTE?

The Jaime disappeared before I could make an appointment.

How's Mimi or Vivi?KTE tends to take pics down on days girls are not working. Jamie told me she would be back Tuesday after partying in Palm Springs. Check back mid week or ask booker directly.

BobLove
06-14-21, 22:19
Anyone try Gaby at Booker Gray? BBFS for 380.

Pyhan83
06-14-21, 22:34
KTE tends to take pics down on days girls are not working. Jamie told me she would be back Tuesday after partying in Palm Springs. Check back mid week or ask booker directly.Saw Mimi. She's young, good looking, really nice natural tits.

Atrr1
06-14-21, 23:16
I don't know if any of you guys pay attention to the news; but there was a raid / sting over the weekend in the Bay Area. They arrested a couple that had providers in a luxury complex Bc the neighbors complained. Be careful out there especially at hot locations like Norton and New Hampshire. Be very very careful.Too bad the bookers can't get together and rent the entire one floor of small apartment, that way no nosey neighbors.

SuperMan333
06-15-21, 00:42
It was Chinese org not kgirls, and if you are a Bay Area guy you can catch the inconsistencies in the story. Sounded very fishy perhaps fake entirely. LE planted or political agenda. They were talking about catching them off city vibe and back page, those pages have been down for a while. All of the usually Bay Area corgs are still running. Rarely do Corgs check references at all so often get shut down. The have cameras everywhere and dudes answer the door. 1-2 orgs were off for a day maybe spooked but all seems business as normal. They talked about some giant 6-7 unit org who no one knows. They even mentioned the Palo Alto one not really being connected somehow haha. Sounding fishy still because corg are a big scene in norcal. Oh they seized 2 million from 6 girls and a couple. I would be shocked if an org was the dumb to keep all the laying around. The husband who was caught said they were paid through Venmo and PayPal. So where did the cash come from? Haha.

One more thing. Johns are always arrested with big raids. We are the the bad guys in their eyes for visiting. How come none were named publically? When raids happens like that they def catch dudes. Something is up with this story. SJ Chinese mafia LE planted storyIt is real. The best C org in the bay area known as the bunny org / fan org got busted last Wednesday. I know the female owner that got caught because she used to be a provider at the org (not sure if she brought the org or what happened) because on the news matched the name that she told me when I saw her as a provider.

GoldDust58
06-15-21, 02:51
I saw in another forum this guy post the following message and I don't know if its LEO or what, but it's got to be all the spots and then some.

"Drove down New Hampshire on my way to Catalina, said hi to 69 then went and saw my friend Crosby right across the street. I moved down Wilshire west until I found myself in Oxford, but remembered my friend Norton and thought I ought to move my feet. But alas, how could I forget about Barbie and Kenmore, ever since he bought her that pearl she found on the shores of Hobart. I went back for a second but remembered the glorious Palace. So back to Norton it was, a Perino of places, so many suites laced with the same old faces. I got tired and headed west. Stopped when I saw a man on a field. Then proceeded straight to DRC. Detroit rock city! I can still hear gene Simmons and can still remember he tongue. Gosh It was just yesterday that my mistress made me her x and left me long gone. Oh well, on my way to saw tell, but I can't recall what building it be? 2 or 3? Ahh I know the room numbers and that is key!

Just reading it worried me. Who knows what the fuck it means but I am going to lay low for a while. Be careful out there. Just thought I'd pass it along.Bahaha. That is hilarious. He basically outlined his usual route home. Most mongers can easily decipher this post.

Sounds like us Bay Area boys when we used to talk about our Golden Triangle and hanging out at Starbucks.

Czar1
06-15-21, 03:02
Saw Mistress last night for the first time. Fuckable face, Great service with rimming on the menu. Location is better than where Pepsi is at.

JackMiles
06-15-21, 08:46
Too bad the bookers can't get together and rent the entire one floor of small apartment, that way no nosey neighbors.I don't think it would matter. The amount of traffic that goes in and out of those complexes, it has become too obvious. Guys loitering out front checking their cells, guys going in and out one after the other. Guys parked in front waiting in their car for their turn. It used to be a lot more discreet back in the day, with a smaller customer base and people being a little more careful. Now it's just the wild west. Screening is a joke and it's just a matter of time before it all implodes.

Nkgp13
06-15-21, 08:53
Who looks better? Nana or Mistress X?

For the MILF grand slams, I've been seeing Pepsi and Mistress X for years. In the last few months, I've been acquainted with Nana.

Can you imagine if Nana returned to the Palace and did doubles sessions with X or Pepsi?! I completely missed out on their anal offerings too. Oh well.

GoodBoy88
06-15-21, 09:10
Looks like we got a new Petite Grand Slam girl to add to the roster.

EDIT: to make up for Emma who has now gone super up-charge. SMHAbout fucking time. Hana has been practically only truly small spinner in the goddamn state who's not charging an arm and leg for some hanky panky. Had the whole market on lock, as if there wasn't another young petite chick in all of Korea that they get on roster.

Also about Emma, does it really surprise anyone. OF COURSE she of all people would be the one to charge a completely stupid high rate, because anyone who's seen her will tell you she's crazy (and her services typically sucks). Not to mention her pics are always fake and not even CLOSE to representing what she actually looks like. Emma has to be one of the worst K providers around, her service is actually 'consistently' below par. The bookers ought to just ban her completely, she's terrible at the craft.

IAmGib1
06-15-21, 09:29
I saw her a few times and then booker said she went back toKorea try new girl. But I doubt she did, probably was just on long vacation or working in San Diego or other cities.

Last time I saw her it was a Friday around 9 pm. Booker said she almost cancelled on me but since I was only 5 minutes away she would do a half hour She was all dolled up, ready to go out partying when I got there, horny as anything and man she was loud, multi-orgasmic and wild. Went 45 minutes nonstop sport-F'ing and she was fantastic. Afterwards she fake punched me and said now she didn't need to go out with her friends.

Can' wait to pound out that WAP again on Wednesday.A pig with lipstick is still a pig. Be nice to get some details besides that she was dressed up? What does she look like? Does she resemble her pics? Who's body does she resemble? Does she DT, DFK, Catbath, Rim?

Toungsten
06-15-21, 12:32
M. Allie, Viki. Nicole.

Sunny. Joy, Lyn.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min http://newtopasia.cuties-sites.com/models/..

Pink Angels.

Sexy Angels.

SFK. Megan, Jina, Viki. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models..

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji. http://preciousklove.com/..

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji. https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/..

Vocal
06-15-21, 12:58
Who looks better? Nana or Mistress X?I would say Nana has the better face. Mistress has the bettter body. But Nana body isn't bad either, but Mistress is thick. Bigger ass, tits, hips.

Ramen25
06-15-21, 13:23
Emma from PKL? Where did you see those numbers?Yeah, saw her added on the lucky cuties site recently. Interestingly though she's still listed on the PKL site as well.

GG1234
06-15-21, 13:45
Yeah, saw her added on the lucky cuties site. Interestingly though she's still listed on the PKL site.Just out of curiosity, do you have a link to this Lucky Cuties site? I just want to confirm the ridiculous price for Emma myself.

Ramen25
06-15-21, 14:03
Just out of curiosity, do you have a link to this Lucky Cuties site? I just want to confirm the ridiculous price for Emma myself.Sent ya pm.

Ramen25
06-15-21, 14:07
A pig with lipstick is still a pig. Be nice to get some details besides that she was dressed up? What does she look like? Does she resemble her pics? Who's body does she resemble? Does she DT, DFK, Catbath, Rim?I'm also curious about this woman described as 5'5" with perky 34Cs LOL. If those photos are real then I'm all in like Steve Wynn.

GoldDust58
06-15-21, 15:06
About fucking time. Hana has been practically only truly small spinner in the goddamn state who's not charging an arm and leg for some hanky panky. Had the whole market on lock, as if there wasn't another young petite chick in all of Korea that they get on roster..I will wait for someone to take the hit on this one. Pictures are fake and of a model on a magazine so what you will get is unknown. Being that small is RARE and I've seen 3-4 in the market currently working. Sunny at Viola which she sucks and is still there. Emma but she is at lucky cutie org now. Peach from gray is another but do not see her going back to M at non up charge. So that leaves me puzzled.

Last time a site had a girl Jessica listed at 4'11 90 lbs and it ended up being Viki of M / SFK. So there is a small chance that again but I've never seen M double list ads either. Questionable. Will wait to hear from someone trusted.

Bince33
06-15-21, 15:32
I don't think it would matter. The amount of traffic that goes in and out of those complexes, it has become too obvious. Guys loitering out front checking their cells, guys going in and out one after the other. Guys parked in front waiting in their car for their turn. It used to be a lot more discreet back in the day, with a smaller customer base and people being a little more careful. Now it's just the wild west. Screening is a joke and it's just a matter of time before it all implodes.I'm very skeptical about this. I've only ever passed by one guy on the staircase and that's it. All apartments, especially in Ktown, have people in their cars waiting for someone and people doing in and out. Why'll being paranoid.

StopTheMonger
06-15-21, 15:43
I will wait for someone to take the hit on this one. Pictures are fake and of a model on a magazine so what you will get is unknown. Being that small is RARE and I've seen 3-4 in the market currently working. Sunny at Viola which she sucks and is still there. Emma but she is at lucky cutie org now. Peach from gray is another but do not see her going back to M at non up charge. So that leaves me puzzled.

Last time a site had a girl Jessica listed at 4'11 90 lbs and it ended up being Viki of M / SFK. So there is a small chance that again but I've never seen M double list ads either. Questionable. Will wait to hear from someone trusted.I probably will. I did not see Jessica after confirmations that she was Viki. Viki is decent but not Emma / Pocket / Peach small. Those stats are tiny. Which is much harder to come by these days.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Abaddon143
06-15-21, 16:20
You know some of my best experiences have been with K-Milfs or even K-GilFs. LOL.

Pepsi, MistressX and Sofia jump to mind. Okay ok hold on. For me it's the experience of the visit. Atmosphere, skills etc. After all, my eyes are closed for most of it. LOL, but oh man the feeling. Besides once my glasses are off it's a blur.If you like MILF I can get on Mexican MILF for Jessica or nana website or number? If Mexican MILF is interest in you.

SpideyLennon
06-15-21, 17:51
Damn! I just texted M and trying to book Nicole tonight after my work, but already fully booked for today. I hope someone reviews her here.

I probably will. I did not see Jessica after confirmations that she was Viki. Viki is decent but not Emma / Pocket / Peach small. Those stats are tiny. Which is much harder to come by these days.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Czar1
06-15-21, 18:40
Too bad the bookers can't get together and rent the entire one floor of small apartment, that way no nosey neighbors.While Mistressx giving me blow, I could hear some action coming from behind the wall. Some dude breathing was louder than the girls Moan.

Atrr1
06-15-21, 19:09
While Mistressx giving me blow, I could hear some action coming from behind the wall. Some dude breathing was louder than the girls Moan.That is better than someone calling the cops.

GardenBae
06-15-21, 20:22
Hello fellow Mongers! I really enjoyed my time with Saki (PKL). She's got every physical attribute that I like. My only issue is her kissing technique. I would correct her or tell her how I want it done but I don't know enough Korean / Japanese to communicate it. So, I was wondering if the next guy who can speak her language sees her, would you tell her to not open her mouth so wide when kissing? It's just too weird. Slightly open is good enough for DFK / LFK. Everything else that we did after the kissing was fantastic. I won't go into details because it has already been said in this section.

TheAbc
06-15-21, 20:35
Damn! I just texted M and trying to book Nicole tonight after my work, but already fully booked for today. I hope someone reviews her here.I thought she was working on Wednesday and to find out she's working today but fully booked. I'm sure someone here has booked her or will book her soon. Maybe it seems obvious to people here, but any non upcharge BBFS girl is either kinda booked or fully booked daily from my anecdotal experience. I wonder what the ratio of people going to CFS girls to BBFS girls. I recently saw a CFS girl recently and her schedule was quite open and can be booked just about anytime. She was also an unknown and looked to be BBFS hesitant so I don't think anyone would care for a review of her.

Toungsten
06-15-21, 21:15
Hello fellow Mongers! I really enjoyed my time with Saki (PKL). She's got every physical attribute that I like. My only issue is her kissing technique. I would correct her or tell her how I want it done but I don't know enough Korean / Japanese to communicate it. So, I was wondering if the next guy who can speak her language sees her, would you tell her to not open her mouth so wide when kissing? It's just too weird. Slightly open is good enough for DFK / LFK. Everything else that we did after the kissing was fantastic. I won't go into details because it has already been said in this section.Just show her. That's what I did and always do when I want DFK my way. A little demonstration goes a long way. She's real receptive to what we want and that's what makes her so good.

WilsC945
06-15-21, 21:46
Hello fellow Mongers! I really enjoyed my time with Saki (PKL). She's got every physical attribute that I like. My only issue is her kissing technique. I would correct her or tell her how I want it done but I don't know enough Korean / Japanese to communicate it. So, I was wondering if the next guy who can speak her language sees her, would you tell her to not open her mouth so wide when kissing? It's just too weird. Slightly open is good enough for DFK / LFK. Everything else that we did after the kissing was fantastic. I won't go into details because it has already been said in this section.Get Papago on your phone. I use it to translate to Korean whenever I need to.

Saki also speaks Chinese. Bust it out if you can.

OneADay
06-16-21, 00:56
KTE tends to take pics down on days girls are not working. Jamie told me she would be back Tuesday after partying in Palm Springs. Check back mid week or ask booker directly.Try her out if you want.

Bastard Chorum
06-16-21, 02:55
With M.

Photos: Not her, but gives a good representation of body type.

Looks: Not going to lie, I did a double take as I initially thought Mini came back, she could easily pass for her sister. Small cute angular face, I reckon early to mid 30's, definitely under 5' (once you go that short it's becomes difficult for me to judge as I use my height as a relative baseline), very nice man made D's (a bit veiny, quite soft, and before you folks start disputing cup size, band and bust size which determines cup sizes are relative to overall body size so those are definitely D's for her petite frame), OK ass, shaven pussy. Tan skin tone. Copy paste of Mini's body but just slightly fuller and softer. No tattoos. Spinner body type.

English: Zilch.

Attitude: Aims to please, very frisky, veteran pro.

Service: Overall between above average and top tier. Good LFK but not much DFK. She has a sultry look to her when she smiles and the vibe is compounded when she starts getting frisky on you. BBBJ was good, varied and decent suction but she sometimes alternates too quickly between BBBJ and licking and teasing the shaft with her mouth. No DT, considering her small head, it could be that she just can't do it. Minimal BLS. Audio feedback was good, some parts seemed faked but more on that later. All main positions were covered. She is very engaged and will actively fuck you back if you remain still. This was sexiest in mish where she was working it hard to hit her g-spot. First kgirl I've experienced to have actually orgasmed through penetrative sex. She squirts when you get her horny enough, not a flood but a decent amount. Her pussy is pretty tight and remarkably shallow. I was hitting her cervix without much trouble. Every time we collide she would whoop loudly. It was hard to determine if it was due to pleasure, pain, or contrived. Nevertheless, the pressure from hitting it was very stimulating and together with her moans was sexy as fuck. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $280.

Repeat: Yes, M has come back with a great girl that we all needed. Apparently she's good friend of Allie's. I just hope she doesn't get burnt out and pace herself well. With Hana on vacation and Ari off to the North, Nicole and Pink are going to have to hold down the fort.

HapaBoy86
06-16-21, 03:17
While Mistressx giving me blow, I could hear some action coming from behind the wall. Some dude breathing was louder than the girls Moan.So, many know that Pepsi has 2 locations in that location and one of the apt's Pepsi sometimes uses the front room and blocks it off with curtains or another girl might use it. I've seen Pepsi several times.

And we used the the front room with the curtains and I've heard the foot steps and whispers of voices or shutting door or opening door. I'm sure many guys have heard Pepsi moan loud when she is.

Getting slammed hard or just her enjoyment of getting the shit f'd out of her! So, I'm sure many guys laugh when they leave after they hear what's going down in the front room? LOL.

One time I saw Pepsi when she was on so-called vacay I texted her and she come over cause it was 3 hr appt with me. Once I got inside and entered the front door one of Pepsi girls was using the.

Front room and both her and the dude we're very vocal and the dude was telling her shit don't stop I'm going to cum! I told Pepsi to record it and she did and we laughed on the way to the room for.

Are 3 hr appt.

I'm 100% sue the "neighbors" know what exactly is going on!

Paul Sgv
06-16-21, 03:23
Who looks better? Nana or Mistress X?Apples to oranges. As we've seen with recent discussions, preferences run a wide gamut. All I can say is I myself find both of them attractive. Nana definitely looks younger with a slightly more athletic body.

I think X's face is super cute. I think she has good skin, dark doe eyes and a full set of lips. Plumped up, yes, but I don't care. Like most of the veteran k-girls, she's had work done. Noticeable with her nose, but that's my only nitpick. Implants to boot, but I'm not even thinking about that when I'm screwing her brains out. Love that milfy, curvy figure.

Humyiy
06-16-21, 05:02
I'm also curious about this woman described as 5'5" with perky 34Cs LOL. If those photos are real then I'm all in like Steve Wynn.95% like pics. Face is not photoshopped. Tits are nice enhanced. Not perfect shaped but decent C+ or D.

Definitely curvy but tight. Not a stick figure. Nice lfk, dfk. Did not detect any smoking or vape. You can see the excitement on her face that she is about to get some D. I think guys that like skinny like Emma won't like her.

Toungsten
06-16-21, 11:15
M. Allie, Nicole.

Sunny. Joy, Lyn.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min http://newtopasia.cuties-sites.com/models/...

Pink Angels.

Sexy Angels.

SFK. Megan, Jina, Viki. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models...

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji. http://preciousklove.com/...

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji. https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/...

SsStuntCock
06-16-21, 11:25
Repeat: Yes, M has come back with a great girl that we all needed.Meanwhile, who's Emma? Smh.

TheBude
06-16-21, 12:25
Who should I see fellas? Please advise.

I prefer naturals, but ok with good made ones.

I like slender, but also love a smooth MILF.

Please help. Thanks.

Toungsten
06-16-21, 17:14
After reading Pink's reviews I was a little confused. I didn't know if I would like everything that I read about her service and didn't love her pics. Well let me tell you I'm glad I mad the decision to see her. One of the best all around K-girl hours I have spent in a while since Hana left to go back east and even before that. Pink is so good looking and so much better than her pics. Loved her spinner body which has some meat on her bones and great curves. Hot wide hips, perfect natural B's and a gorgeous round ass. Her body type is similar to Hana just very slightly bigger and more perfectly proportioned. If you want young Pink looks no more than 23 to 25 and she has a good enough command of English to make the time with her even more enjoyable. When I entered the apartment Pink came up to me with a LFK that was more close mouthed than I like with not much tongue. My first thought was Uh oh but when I pulled back and showed how I like my kisses she picked up on right away and threw her body against mine with a mind boggling passionate and hungry DFK. It was so hot and it was obvious that this would be a very good time. We didn't let go of that DFK for a few minutes as she pressed up against me as I grabbed her bare ass and worked my finger around to her pussy. I didn't really want to stop but I wanted to see that body in the raw. In the bedroom we continued kissing as I undressed her and she went right for my clothes to get at my cock. I began sucking her sensitive nipples as she moaned in ecstasy. Her face is so pretty and her body so hot and sexy and her kisses had become ravenous. We took one small break for a hand wash and the quickly back to the bed where I laid her down for some DATY. As my tongue worked her pussy she began to moan and give out small screams whenever she felt me sucking her clit. She was getting so wet and I had her play with herself as I worked my finger (s) on her G-spot. From that kind of timid introduction we morphed into a hot PSE fuck and suckfest. Whenever I got my tongue on and in her ass she moaned wildly and began pulling me towards her to be fucked. She's pretty tight and I had to be careful as I entered her. She seemed to experience some pain but didn't want me to stop and once I got fully inside of her she moaned loudly and pulled me to her for more and more DFK. We couldn't stop kissing as we fucked and held each other tightly in MISH. I got her legs up over her head and in spite of seemingly feeling some pain when I first entered her she really loved it as I fucked her hard and deep. What I loved about Pink is that she was fucking me back the whole time and not just being fucked by me. Now that's a great fuck. We rolled around for some CG and RCG and when I slipped out she frantically grabbed my cock and inserted it right back in her soaking wet pussy. She wasn't about to stop any time soon until I CIP and she kept moving on top of me with no sign of getting up to clean off. We just cuddled with my cum inside of her and kissing sensually. Not the crazy frenetic energy of Hana but not too far behind. She just loves to fuck and cum and satisfy her partner. Loves to suck also as I soon found out. I read conflicting reviews about her BBBJ but let me tell you she is as good as it gets. Yes she does take it DT. Couldn't get her nose to hit my stomach but she took it very deep and didn't come up for air as I held her head down for a while. The spit was dripping from her mouth which she used as lube with her hand doing the swirl motion as she sucked and sucked and finally got me to CIM. She just stayed there and wasn't about to come up until I pulled her up for a cum swapping DFK which surprised her but she loved it. So to sum it up Pink is a very pretty and sexy young looking girl who looks like a college coed. Looks so much better in person than her pics. Much better. Great kisser. Great BBBJ. Sensual and passionate and will do what it takes to satisfy you in any way she can. My new number one girl.

http://preciousklove.com/show/infolist.php?c=JwkExTSxkOuuaHNs

Czar1
06-16-21, 17:37

Please help. Thanks.Allie with m got naturals boobs, not much ass. Pepsi is more slender, also she some few more services on the menu. I enjoy my times with these two girls.

Honghu Ben
06-16-21, 18:01
The Jamie you saw is now in Bellevue.

http://bellevueservices.net/Gallery.htmlhttp://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/hazejamie/

I thought this was the original KTE Jamie. But the one in Bellevue is certainly using the photos used by KTE. Anyone has any intel on Haze (Jamie) at gardenKsercret?

Czar1
06-16-21, 18:07
So, many know that Pepsi has 2 locations in that location and one of the apt's Pepsi sometimes uses the front room and blocks it off with curtains or another girl might use it. I've seen Pepsi several times.

And we used the the front room with the curtains and I've heard the foot steps and whispers of voices or shutting door or opening door. I'm sure many guys have heard Pepsi moan loud when she is.

Getting slammed hard or just her enjoyment of getting the shit f'd out of her! So, I'm sure many guys laugh when they leave after they hear what's going down in the front room? LOL.

One time I saw Pepsi when she was on so-called vacay I texted her and she come over cause it was 3 hr appt with me. Once I got inside and entered the front door one of Pepsi girls was using the.

Front room and both her and the dude we're very vocal and the dude was telling her shit don't stop I'm going to cum! I told Pepsi to record it and she did and we laughed on the way to the room for.

Are 3 hr ap

I'm 100% sue the "neighbors" know what exactly is going on!She and mistress is alone now. I saw mistress in the MW location, after I was butt naked and head to restroom I saw someone watching tv. At first, I thought it was a dude, scare the shit out me LOL. Mistress said it's her Chinese friend who is in the business too. I forgot where her friends from, Santa Clara? I think that what mistress said. I'm thinking her friend need a place to stay after the recent bust up north.

JustALil
06-16-21, 19:15

Please help. Thanks.MistressX has nice curves. If you really prefer slender, then go with Pepsi of these two.

Atrr1
06-16-21, 19:52
Met at door with dfk, headed to bed no shower, BBBJ with slurps did mish cip. Next round two, BBBJ then doggie style cip. Rest for five minutes then BBBJ with cim, she went to bathroom to spit. Had to leave with hard on still due to time. She looks late 20 to early thirties with skills. Had no shower through out session. Bedroom is dark with red light and mirrors on both sides of bed. Looks are ok, nothing special, body is in good shape with great bolt ons. She did not squirt as other post mentioned. So all in all released three times, this is very good value. LOL.

Ghost626
06-16-21, 19:55
After reading Pink's reviews I was a little confused. I didn't know if I would like everything that I read about her service and didn't love her pics. Well let me tell you I'm glad I mad the decision to see her. One of the best all around K-girl hours I have spent in a while since Hana left to go back east and even before that. Pink is so good looking and so much better than her pics. Loved her spinner body which has some meat on her bones and great curves. Hot wide hips, perfect natural B's and a gorgeous round ass. Her body type is similar to Hana just very slightly bigger and more perfectly proportioned. If you want young Pink looks no more than 23 to 25 and she has a good enough command of English to make the time with her even more enjoyable. When I entered the apartment Pink came up to me with a LFK that was more close mouthed than I like with not much tongue. My first thought was Uh oh but when I pulled back and showed how I like my kisses she picked up on right away and threw her body against mine with a mind boggling passionate and hungry DFK. It was so hot and it was obvious that this would be a very good time. We didn't let go of that DFK for a few minutes as she pressed up against me as I grabbed her bare ass and worked my finger around to her pussy. I didn't really want to stop but I wanted to see that body in the raw. In the bedroom we continued kissing as I undressed her and she went right for my clothes to get at my cock. I began sucking her sensitive nipples as she moaned in ecstasy. Her face is so pretty and her body so hot and sexy and her kisses had become ravenous. We took one small break for a hand wash and the quickly back to the bed where I laid her down for some DATY. As my tongue worked her pussy she began to moan and give out small screams whenever she felt me sucking her clit. She was getting so wet and I had her play with herself as I worked my finger (s) on her G-spot. From that kind of timid introduction we morphed into a hot PSE fuck and suckfest. Whenever I got my tongue on and in her ass she moaned wildly and began pulling me towards her to be fucked. She's pretty tight and I had to be careful as I entered her. She seemed to experience some pain but didn't want me to stop and once I got fully inside of her she moaned loudly and pulled me to her for more and more DFK. We couldn't stop kissing as we fucked and held each other tightly in MISH. I got her legs up over her head and in spite of seemingly feeling some pain when I first entered her she really loved it as I fucked her hard and deep. What I loved about Pink is that she was fucking me back the whole time and not just being fucked by me. Now that's a great fuck. We rolled around for some CG and RCG and when I slipped out she frantically grabbed my cock and inserted it right back in her soaking wet pussy. She wasn't about to stop any time soon until I CIP and she kept moving on top of me with no sign of getting up to clean off. We just cuddled with my cum inside of her and kissing sensually. Not the crazy frenetic energy of Hana but not too far behind. She just loves to fuck and cum and satisfy her partner. Loves to suck also as I soon found out. I read conflicting reviews about her BBBJ but let me tell you she is as good as it gets. Yes she does take it DT. Couldn't get her nose to hit my stomach but she took it very deep and didn't come up for air as I held her head down for a while.Hana is providing in the east now Instead of la or she on vacation in the east?

Toungsten
06-16-21, 21:02
Hana is providing in the east now Instead of la or she on vacation in the east?She's in Boston and probably working.

DreamFreez
06-16-21, 21:10
http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/hazejamie/

I thought this was the original KTE Jamie. But the one in Bellevue is certainly using the photos used by KTE. Anyone has any intel on Haze (Jamie) at gardenKsercret?Vivi pics look TGTBT.

Was that girl in some other agency before?

NObserver
06-16-21, 21:15
First off, thank you M and Allie for bringing Nicole to our favorite spot on the westside.

Simply put, Nicole is a definite must-see: 4'11, 93-96 lbs, cute and dainty features and, without a doubt, owner of one of LA's shallowest and tightest pussy.

Her spinner body, sweet demeamor, tiny snatch, loud (yet contrived) feedback, effusive praising and ezcip makes Nicole an excellent provider.

Nicole is a forty-something spinner. She is approximately 4'11, 93-96 lbs. Overall, great body. She's slightly tanned; one shade darker than Eunji for reference.

She has blonde highlights in her hair. I think she wore colored contacts too. Hard to tell in the red light.

Her face shape is similar to Mistress X and the young actress Chloe Moretz -- heart shaped and angular. She is cute. Her features are very petite -- tiny nose via nosejob and mouth. She has a lot of crowding in her upper teeth, which is not a surprise considering that her mouth is very small. They are stained most likely due to age or possibly smoking. She has deep lines running from her nose to her mouth, due to age.

She has a flat ass. Her stomach isn't at tight as Mini's or even Hana's. There's a little meat there, but at this point I'm nitpicking.

Her tits are glorious. Beautiful, soft, artificial Ds. Nice areola, eraser nipples. However, she has veins cascading down from the top of her breasts to the areola, most likely due to age.

Nicole's breasts are enormous on her tiny frame. At one point she went back to the restroom for something and came running back to the bed and pounced on me. Watching her tits from afar, bouncing up and down while she was running was a spectacular sight to behold.

She wore a wide banded Gucci bikini to show off her great body.

She insisted on the donation up front. She took it away to another room to count it again (we counted it together).

No shower. I literally had showered an hour before showing up, so it wasn't necessary.

We started off very slow, GFE style. She had me take off her bikini, which was a nice touch.

A lot of LFK and petting. Zero DFK, but lots of praise. I reciprocated and she loved it. It really opened her up.

BBBJ first. She is decent at best with her mouth. I agree with BC's assessment that her mouth and head make DT impossible.

She has a very tiny tongue. I found it outstanding.

If Ara is the gold standard for BJ among CIP girls, Nicole is far below that. Temper your expectations.

DATY next. Her pussy is nowhere near as impressive looking as Hana's or Eunji's. I bailed pretty early. However, beauty is only skin deep because...

...I cannot believe how wonderfully tight and shallow Nicole's pussy is. Hitting her cervix with my cock was an incredible experience.

I am not a sex athlete or sport fucker, so I took it pretty easy on her gash. However, it took all my willpower to keep me from hammering her cervix nonstop.

We went to mish, dog, spoon, stand and carry, RCG, CG, side CG. She is very good at hovering in CG to keep her insides from getting destroyed.

Nicole's specialty is fucking you back in mish. This keeps your dick from destroying her beaver, but it's also a great show. Tons of loud (and probably contrived) feedback.

I finished in mish. I asked her if I could go full bore via hand motions. All clear. She has zero English skills, by the way.

The final fuck was insane. Every thrust was a full-on collision with her cervix and was coupled with insanely loud screams. BBFSCIP.

Second round was preceded by cuddling and Nicole praising my "big" dick, "big" shoulders and "big" load in her pussy. She knows how to use the word big to great effect! A huge, huge ego boost.

After all that praise, more cervix smashing (and the accompanying screams) and big tits, CIP number two was a breeze.

280/54. A definite repeat.

PS - Caught a glimpse of Allie and her insane bleached out blonde hairdo on my way out.

BuildingGuy
06-16-21, 21:38
First off, thank you M and Allie for bringing Nicole to our favorite building on the westside.

Simply put, Nicole is a definite must-see: 4'11, 93-96 lbs, cute and dainty features and, without a doubt, owner of one of LA's shallowest and tiniest pussy.

Her spinner body, sweet demeamor, tiny snatch, loud (yet contrived) feedback, effusive praising and ezcip makes Nicole an excellent provider.

Nicole is a forytsomething spinner. She is approximately 4'11, 93-96 lbs. Overall, great body. She's slightly tanned; one shade darker than Eunji for reference.

She has blonde highlights in her hair. I think she wore colored contacts too. Hard to tell in the red light.

Her face shape is similar to Mistress X and the young actress Chloe Moretz -- heart shaped and angular. She is cute. Her features are very petite -- tiny nose via nosejob and mouth. She has a lot of crowding in her upper teeth, which is not a surprise considering that her mouth is very small. They are stained most likely due to age or possibly smoking. She has deep lines running from her nose to her mouth, due to age.

She has a flat ass. Her stomach isn't at tight as Mini's or even Hana's. There's a little meat there, but at this point I'm nitpicking.

Her tits are glorious. Nice areola, eraser nipples. Beautiful, soft, artificial Ds with veins cascading down from the top to the areola. The veins are probably due to age.

Nicole's breasts are enormous on her tiny frame. At one point she went back to the restroom for something and came running back to the bed and pounced on me. Watching her tits from afar, bouncing up and down while she was running was a spectacular sight to behold.

I had an early appointment. Might have been the first one of the day, but I'm not sure.

She wore a wide banded Gucci bikini to show off her great body.

She insisted on the donation up front. She took it away to another room to count it again (we counted it together).

No shower. I literally had showered an hour before showing up, so it wasn't necessary.

We started off very slow, GFE style. She had me take off her bikini, which was a nice touch.

A lot of LFK and petting. Zero DFK, but lots of praise. I reciprocated and she loved it. It really opened her up.

BBBJ first. She is decent at best with her mouth. I agree with BC's assessment that her mouth and head make DT impossible.

She has a very tiny tongue. I found it outstanding.

If Ara is the gold standard for BJ among CIP girls, Nicole is far below that. Temper your expectations.

DATY next. Her pussy is nowhere near as impressive looking as Hana's or Eunji's. I bailed pretty early. However, beauty is only skin deep because...
_____

...I cannot believe how wonderfully tight and shallow Nicole's pussy is. Hitting her cervix with my cock was an incredible experience.

I am not a sex athlete or sport fucker, so I took it pretty easy on her gash. However, it took all my willpower to keep me from hammering her cervix nonstop.

We went to mish, dog, spoon, stand and carry, RCG, CG, side CG. She is very good at hovering in CG to keep her insides from getting destroyed.

Nicole's specialty is fucking you back in mish. This keeps your dick from destroying her beaver, but it's also a great show. Tons of loud (and probably contrived) feedback.

I finished in mish. I asked her if I could go full bore via hand motions. All clear. She has zero English skills, by the way.

The final fuck was insane. Every thrust was a full-on collision with her cervix and was coupled with insanely loud screams. BBFSCIP.

Second round was preceded by cuddling and Nicole praising my "big" dick, "big" shoulders and "big" load in her pussy. She knows how to use the word big with great effect! A huge, huge ego boost.

After all that praise, more cervix smashing (and the accompanying screams) and big tits, CIP number two was a breeze.
_______

Got a thorough shower at the end. A nice final touch. Left with a LFK and hug.

280/54. A definite repeat.

PS - Caught a glimpse of Allie and her insane bleached out blonde hairdo on my way out."What is Nicole's URL?

GoldDust58
06-16-21, 22:39
She's in Boston and probably working.I doubt she is working. Seemed like vacation only. Last I spoke to her she wanted to take a good amount of time off. Booker last update was perhaps next month. I expect we will see her back to us soon. Missing her nowadays, no one has the DG ass to waist ratio spinner stat like her.

Paul Sgv
06-16-21, 23:07
Who looks better? Nana or Mistress X?Apples to oranges. As we've seen with recent discussions, preferences run a wide gamut. All I can say is I myself find both of them attractive. Nana definitely looks younger with a slightly more athletic body.

I think X's face is super cute. I think she has good skin, dark doe eyes and a full set of lips. Plumped up, yes, but I don't care. Like most of the veteran k-girls, she's had work done. Noticeable with her nose, but that's my only nitpick. Implants to boot, but I'm not even thinking about that when I'm screwing her brains out. Love that Milfy, curvy figure.

Paul Sgv
06-16-21, 23:12

Please help. Thanks.First one, then the other. LOL.

Toungsten
06-16-21, 23:26
I doubt she is working. Seemed like vacation only. Last I spoke to her she wanted to take a good amount of time off. Booker last update was perhaps next month. I expect we will see her back to us soon. Missing her nowadays, no one has the DG ass to waist ratio spinner stat like her.Pink comes as close as possible to that. Great ass, round hips and solid thighs to wrap around your head.

Member #6292
06-16-21, 23:31
Got an Appointment with Nicole today and got to the location, She opened the door waiting behind it. I walk in and some nice LFK with some DFK and also some nice sounds from her roommate getting pounded in the other room. I was a little disappointed with her face, first review I saw said she could look like Mini's sister but I didn't see it. She has an older looking face, crooked teeth but its not too bad. Belly had a little bit of pudge kinda like Saki but not as bad and small ass. That about does it for the bad now the good. She has a nice body and is tiny. Nice tits that had big eraser nipples. BBBJ was good, no teeth starts slow and teasing which I enjoyed. Pussy is tight and like others said you can feel her cervix when you go in deep. She gets nice and wet and really gets into the session. I dump my first load standing on the side and her laying on the bed on her back. We rest and she gives me a massage, it wasnt good at all but I am not there for the massage. I spoon her and look at her nice body in the mirror and get hard, she feels it and starts to jerk me off. I go on top for mish, then switch to doggy she moans loud when you pound it hard and she moans nice and loud. I cum inside her pussy for my second load. She offers a shower right after, she cleans me up and douches herself. Overall nice body, face is ok service is excellent.

Toungsten
06-16-21, 23:31
First off, thank you M and Allie for bringing Nicole to our favorite spot on the westside.

Simply put, Nicole is a definite must-see: 4'11, 93-96 lbs, cute and dainty features and, without a doubt, owner of one of LA's shallowest and tightest pussy.

Her spinner body, sweet demeamor, tiny snatch, loud (yet contrived) feedback, effusive praising and ezcip makes Nicole an excellent provider.Did you say no DFK and a flat ass? Wish you would have left that part out.

StopTheMonger
06-16-21, 23:47
Just to add to the reviews:

Pros:

-Small frame, pass as a spinner.

-Does get wet but needs to be worked up to.

-BBFSCIP X2 and tight pussy.

-No shower option at the start.

-Lets you lead, more GFE / sensual.

Cons:

-Older than expected, flatter-wider face.

-Marginal boob job, and harder to get DFK out of her.

-BBBJ needs work and she's green (can be a positive for some).

-She does get in pain and you can't go PussyDestoryer destruction 10/10 on her, maybe 6-7/10 at best, said I was large / huge but I know I'm average sized.

-Biggest gripe is Allie checking up on us mid session and told me to see her instead. So confirm on the close friend thing and oversight.

-Body not as lean / toned as providers below.

Don't expect a Pocket / Emma / Peach, but for 280 at the M. Club she's hard to beat. I wouldn't say weekly rotation good, but a solid backup. She'll probably be booked for awhile.

VegasMongRoll
06-17-21, 00:04
Vivi pics look TGTBT.

Was that girl in some other agency before?Vivi was Bobbi at GFLV (Vegas agency, ter reviews go check).

DaSmith
06-17-21, 00:32
Vivi pics look TGTBT.

Was that girl in some other agency before?Vivi is using pictures from model Candy Seul.

https://www.instagram.com/candyseul/

SuperMan333
06-17-21, 01:04
I doubt she is working. Seemed like vacation only. Last I spoke to her she wanted to take a good amount of time off. Booker last update was perhaps next month. I expect we will see her back to us soon. Missing her nowadays, no one has the DG ass to waist ratio spinner stat like her.I agree, Hana's ratio is perfect for a spinner body. I love her legs as well.

Kamsamida
06-17-21, 02:25
Vivi was Bobbi at GFLV (Vegas agency, ter reviews go check).Also known as SuzyDD when she toured NorCal. I've seen her a couple times. Very attractive, in her 30's, not fat, good body, excellent service. One of those rare DD kgirls from the Asian Angels org outfits that met my expectations. KTE initially had pics that were her but has since replaced them with fake pics now.

OneADay
06-17-21, 02:57
Going on strike for 10 days of no kpussy, in the hopes she'll come back on day 11.

SkyDive577
06-17-21, 09:46
Hey, if anyone had seen Cona recently in this last visit, I would appreciate if you could send me a DM.

Atrr1
06-17-21, 10:10

Please help. Thanks.Go see Nicole, pounded her hard with no complaints, unloaded 3 x, what else can you ask for?

TheBude
06-17-21, 11:08
Go see Nicole, pounded her hard with no complaints, unloaded 3 x, what else can you ask for?I can't find her info.

Toungsten
06-17-21, 11:55
Go see Nicole, pounded her hard with no complaints, unloaded 3 x, what else can you ask for?Pink or Saki. You will like either one.

Toungsten
06-17-21, 12:06
M. Allie, Nicole.

Sunny. Joy.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Sia. http://newtopasia.cuties-sites.com/models/....

Pink Angels. Sophia, Sarah.

Sexy Angels. Sarah.

SFK. Lynne, Jina, Viki. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models....

PKL Saki, Pink. http://preciousklove.com/....

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink. https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/....

GoldDust58
06-17-21, 12:49
Pink comes as close as possible to that. Great ass, round hips and solid thighs to wrap around your head.I prefer Eunji body due to being a tit fan and she has my full attention with hers. She also has a great ass imo. If pink got some tasteful implants she would definitely rise to my favorite but I just need handfuls to keep satisfied. I know many mongers prefer the more youthful bodies that are all natural and Pink fully fits that mold. A younger body like Eye but Pink is actually young. Still a great gal and take nothing away but Eunji is my type.

StorMalt1
06-17-21, 13:28
Going to see Sia from Newtop in the coming days. Anything I should know? Haven't seen much about her here and searching for her name is impossible because of the short length.

TheBude
06-17-21, 13:28
Pink or Saki. You will like either one.I really love looking at Saki. She's so pretty look at when playing. Seen her 3 x.

Pink was fun, but likely not a repeat for me. She doesn't seem to shower and clean up well. Fun tune though.

Would like to contact M and see Allie again, but nut sure her info.

SsStuntCock
06-17-21, 14:09
(Nicole) does get in pain and you can't go PussyDestoryer destruction 10/10 on her, maybe 6-7/10 at best.Is that to say she complains, or needs breaks between positions? Just curious what gave you that impression.

Toungsten
06-17-21, 14:11
I prefer Eunji body due to being a tit fan and she has my full attention with hers. She also has a great ass imo. If pink got some tasteful implants she would definitely rise to my favorite but I just need handfuls to keep satisfied. I know many mongers prefer the more youthful bodies that are all natural and Pink fully fits that mold. A younger body like Eye but Pink is actually young. Still a great gal and take nothing away but Eunji is my type.That's why I always say as far as eye candy it's always YMMV. What I love about Pink's body is that it's perfectly proportioned IMHO.

Toungsten
06-17-21, 14:12
Going on strike for 10 days of no kpussy, in the hopes she'll come back on day 11.Don't cut off your balls to spite your dick.

Toungsten
06-17-21, 16:38
Going on strike for 10 days of no kpussy, in the hopes she'll come back on day 11.She's in Boston for the summer. She'll be back the end of August. Just resting right now.

PaulRew
06-17-21, 17:16
She's in Boston and probably working.If she is here and working no one knows about it. We have only one agency and she is not listed on the site either as Hana or as Chanel her name when she was here last. If she is here and working she is keeping it pretty UTR.

Current line up at BTT:

https://bostontopten10.com/

StopTheMonger
06-17-21, 18:23
Is that to say she complains, or needs breaks between positions? Just curious what gave you that impression.She winces and flexes her thighs inwards making it harder to go deeper / faster. Granted she does seem to shout a "ooo my god / oooOOooo" for some of them (the thrusts) like she's enjoying it. I could be miss interpreting, but every girl that's done that with me I have let off the gas and the seem more at ease.

Im Yours
06-17-21, 19:10
Saw her the other day. Other reviews are pretty spot on. GND cute, petite but not toned, not much of an ass, small tits.

F: 6 - 6. 5 - seemed a wider around the cheeks than her head shape would suggest. Don't know how to explain it. Not hot, but cute from most angles. Lips were dry but she was also a bit hungover I think LOL.

B: 6 - 6. 5 - Really depends on your preference, she is indeed petite but not very tone. Small, light, fatter pussy lips. Has some body shape but generally pretty flat everywhere. Nipples get hard, and big, especially compared to her boob size.

A: 8 - Despite being possibly hungover, she tried to please me every which way and made me attempt number 2 which is pretty difficult. I didn't get much in the shower minus some DFK and groping. The bedroom was a different story.

S: 8 - She's kinda new, as everyone has said. DFK was ok, and plentiful, but she isn't great at it. Head game was soft, but I'm not here for that. She's pretty tight indeed, and I had to ease it in. She fucked me back lightly in mish and other positions, a little surprising. Easy to throw around and hold in different positions because of her size and flexibility. Good audio feedback. She's also a pro CG rider, took me to my limit and she O'd real hard right before me and I made her cum again before I could pop. CG riding 8. 5/10.

E: Enough to take direction. Also converses in Chinese, along with Korean.

Repeat: Yes, if my top rotation is out. She def is a little green and not jaded really. She's not my usual body type and not as attractive as my other ATFs, but she is charming and works hard to please. I think she has a dirtier side of her that she may have hinted at or maybe that was a ploy for me to come back and see her.

DreamFreez
06-17-21, 19:21
Also known as SuzyDD when she toured NorCal. I've seen her a couple times. Very attractive, in her 30's, not fat, good body, excellent service. One of those rare DD kgirls from the Asian Angels org outfits that met my expectations. KTE initially had pics that were her but has since replaced them with fake pics now.Debating between Mimi and Vivi LOL, I usually go for the younger I don't like folks my age.

They had one 22 year old, who I saw last year, pretty good.

Im Yours
06-17-21, 19:27
I got to see Eunji last week. 3 x actually. I never hobby 3 x in a week, but I saw Eunji as much as I could. I think that summarizes my time with her.

F: 7. 5-8 - using Rie as an 8. 5-9 measuring stick, Eunji is fairly close, but just a bit pudgier. I'm nitpicking at this point. I think she's pretty, less hot, more pretty.

B: 8 - She is ever so slightly on the thicker side of my preference. She has smooth skin and nicely done man mades that are still soft. Some ass to grab on to and she is relatively toned and strong. Good height for me.

A: 9. 5 - Probably the best attitude I've experienced. I could see some reserved-ness when I first met her, but once we started talking a bit and we started getting down to business, she changed completely. She makes me think that there is a tiny chance she may want to actually go out with me, which for me, is pretty crazy. She makes me feel like she's an actual girlfriend or good friend with benefits. Obviously I am not pursuing shit, but just sayin' - not a lot of providers make me feel like this. There are perennial ultimate GFE providers like Lyn or other amazing providers that want to service you until you are super happy for that hour, but for Eunji, it's a little more.

S: 9 - I generally like things a little slower and not as all out PSE. She provides this, with a good and slightly different BBBJ with lots of spit, not too much of a cat bath but enough to get me going, good audio feedback with everything, and her eagerness to fuck in all positions is great. She also fucks you back and is very flexible as well. DFK all the way through. My favorite BB CG rider is Allie, and she is near Allie's level: she doesn't get as wet when she Os but I can get her to cum 3 x in quick succession. CG riding 9/10.

E: Enough, I think. She also converses in Korean and a little bit of Chinese.

Repeat: I think I don't need to tell you that I have and will. I understand some people had not great experiences with her, and we all need to remember, YMMV. I think we connect well and she's top notch for me.

Humyiy
06-17-21, 20:34
I agree with everything B. C. Said. That's how I know he's a pro sport-hobbyer.

I thought the exact same -is this the famous 4'11" spinner Mini or was it Nina or whatever name -you remember her- it took me 40 minutes thinking yeah it's her, wait no it's not, oh who cares this chick is hot and raring to go. Great tits very pretty. Great hair, no extensigns.

Make sure you brush your teeth, floss, see your dentist. It was nonstop dfk. Too much even. I need to be free to maintain a good O2 supply. She said I was "very veryclean" And through Google translate she made it clear she won't kiss anone with even a hint of bad breath. Got to respect that.

I was done after 1 but she wanted more. I left her wet and super horny for the next client as I let her ride me in the last 5 minutes but she didn't get her O and she was all horned up but I had to go.

With M.

Looks: Not going to lie, I did a double take as I initially thought Mini came back, she could easily pass for her sister. Small cute angular face, I reckon early to mid 30's, definitely under 5' (once you go that short it's becomes difficult for me to judge as I use my height as a relative baseline), very nice man made D's (a bit veiny, quite soft, and before you folks start disputing cup size, band and bust size which determines cup sizes are relative to overall body size so those are definitely D's for her petite frame), OK ass, shaven pussy. Tan skin tone. Copy paste of Mini's body but just slightly fuller and softer. No tattoos. Spinner body type.

GG1234
06-17-21, 23:48
Emma from PKL? Where did you see those numbers?Ridiculous prices confirmed: https://www.thetopgirls.com/irene.

PumpNDump
06-17-21, 23:56
OMG, she was horrible at 300 I can't imagine her service getting better or even remotely improving at 450. The dumb see you nt is loopy, slurs and mutters her speech. She isn't worth 450 pennies.

Ridiculous prices confirmed: https://www.thetopgirls.com/irene.

LegacyOfPain
06-18-21, 00:30
For some reason the Pinkangels hx account booker keeps advertising Jool Gina on new posts but as expected when I asked she's gone to Vegas. Said Sarah was available but I saw her last week, so I asked for someone new. Got bombarded with texts from other bookers which was a nice surprise as I am just entering the Kgirl scene recently. Was able to get Viki and to my surprise entered the same suite Sarah was in LOL. Albiet this time I was in the opposite room and when I left another monger was on the other side of the curtains, doesn't bother me though. One piece of info nobody else seems to mention in reviews is that her big fake boobs show just the right amount of veins which is such a turn on to me.

Toungsten
06-18-21, 00:45
Ridiculous prices confirmed: https://www.thetopgirls.com/irene.Interesting. From what I heard she wasn't even worth 280 so who the fuck would pay 420?

Toungsten
06-18-21, 00:50
I got to see Eunji last week. 3 x actually. I never hobby 3 x in a week, but I saw Eunji as much as I could. I think that summarizes my time with her.

F: 7. 5-8 - using Rie as an 8. 5-9 measuring stick, Eunji is fairly close, but just a bit pudgier. I'm nitpicking at this point. I think she's pretty, less hot, more pretty.

B: 8 - She is ever so slightly on the thicker side of my preference. She has smooth skin and nicely done man mades that are still soft. Some ass to grab on to and she is relatively toned and strong. Good height for me.

A: 9. 5 - Probably the best attitude I've experienced. I could see some reserved-ness when I first met her, but once we started talking a bit and we started getting down to business, she changed completely. She makes me think that there is a tiny chance she may want to actually go out with me, which for me, is pretty crazy. She makes me feel like she's an actual girlfriend or good friend with benefits. Obviously I am not pursuing shit, but just sayin' - not a lot of providers make me feel like this. There are perennial ultimate GFE providers like Lyn or other amazing providers that want to service you until you are super happy for that hour, but for Eunji, it's a little more.

S: 9 - I generally like things a little slower and not as all out PSE. She provides this, with a good and slightly different BBBJ with lots of spit, not too much of a cat bath but enough to get me going, good audio feedback with everything, and her eagerness to fuck in all positions is great. She also fucks you back and is very flexible as well. DFK all the way through. My favorite BB CG rider is Allie, and she is near Allie's level: she doesn't get as wet when she Os but I can get her to cum 3 x in quick succession. CG riding 9/10.

E: Enough, I think. She also converses in Korean and a little bit of Chinese.

Repeat: I think I don't need to tell you that I have and will. I understand some people had not great experiences with her, and we all need to remember, YMMV. I think we connect well and she's top notch for me.She really is so good and her reviews are reflecting it. She knows how to make you feel like she really wants you and that's the secret to success after the good looks and hot fucking. She gets better and better at each session.

Toungsten
06-18-21, 00:53
Going to see Sia from Newtop in the coming days. Anything I should know? Haven't seen much about her here and searching for her name is impossible because of the short length.Just check her reviews on T*are.

Toungsten
06-18-21, 00:57
If she is here and working no one knows about it. We have only one agency and she is not listed on the site either as Hana or as Chanel her name when she was here last. If she is here and working she is keeping it pretty UTR.

Current line up at BTT:

https://bostontopten10.com/Can't really tell from pics. P.S. Or fake but she told me she is currently not working.

Ramen25
06-18-21, 01:53
In every sense of the word.

While all of you were out pounding, reviewing, and talking about the current K-Spinner Spice Girls lineup, I had a nice and quiet time with Miss Jamie (special thanks to OneADays recommendation).

Here's how I would describe my experience: imagine you had an appointment with a seasoned pro like a Pepsi or Vixen or with an expectation of some sort of a standard service routine with someone you booked as you walk in the door. But then at the very last minute they became unavailable so they just threw someone in to take their place, say like a young college girl with no experience. As if someone just plucked a girl out of a college classroom and made an irrefusable money proposition so she jumped at the opportunity without really knowing what to do or with anyone showing her the ropes.

That's basically my experience. So think of a normal service routine. But in reverse. Soon after I came in she offered me water and I sat down, still fully clothed mind you, while we introduced ourselves. A bit awkward at first but I knew she was new so I sort of just went with it. After undressing we ended up laying down and chit chatting for a while before anything began.

Now I won't go into detail but you kinda get the gist that it wasn't a typical session. It actually turned out to be one of the most real GF experiences I've had in a while.

Details on Jamie- young, in her mid 20's, tall, pale skin, long straight black hair. A natural pretty face. A step above a pIain Jane type look IMO. Only the people who are ultra picky and expect a typical Korean model type face might say otherwise but she's better than decent in my book.

Bodywise she does remind me of Lexi / Victoria's as OneADay also mentioned, but younger and not as toned but still good and what you'd expect from typical normal everyday girl her age. Bush but not too bushy. She was wearing a see through blouse when I saw her. Great English. Sort or reminds me of Suzy from Princess Garden with her good English. Nice and cordial. Sometimes awkward during the pregame because there's no set routine that she follows but does get into it naturally as if she was your horny GF that you haven't seen for a while. And though she's inexperienced, she tries her best to please and her expressions are genuine (at least they feel genuine).

She told me she's still going to school currently (university student) in Korea and plans to only be here for a month or so before going back. I might just see her again because the experience was so unique and unscripted it made things exciting in different way. If you see her, treat her well I'm sure she will also treat you well in return.

TheDinoKing
06-18-21, 02:00
Do you know Joy contact information from Sunny.

Czar1
06-18-21, 02:56
Don't cut off your balls to spite your dick.Starting this month, I'm trying to limit myself to 2 booking a month only. I bang mistress and Pink this month but Fuck Reading all these review here got me hella horny and want to book Enjun already.

PsuGuy911
06-18-21, 08:56
With M.

Service: Overall between above average and top tier. Good LFK but not much DFK. She has a sultry look to her when she smiles and the vibe is compounded when she starts getting frisky on you. BBBJ was good, varied and decent suction but she sometimes alternates too quickly between BBBJ and licking and teasing the shaft with her mouth. No DT, considering her small head, it could be that she just can't do it. Minimal BLS. Audio feedback was good, some parts seemed faked but more on that later. All main positions were covered. She is very engaged and will actively fuck you back if you remain still. This was sexiest in mish where she was working it hard to hit her g-spot. First kgirl I've experienced to have actually orgasmed through penetrative sex. She squirts when you get her horny enough, not a flood but a decent amount. Her pussy is pretty tight and remarkably shallow. I was hitting her cervix without much trouble. Every time we collide she would whoop loudly. It was hard to determine if it was due to pleasure, pain, or contrived. Nevertheless, the pressure from hitting it was very stimulating and together with her moans was sexy as fuck. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $280.

Repeat: Yes, M has come back with a great girl that we all needed. Apparently she's good friend of Allie's. I just hope she doesn't get burnt out and pace herself well. With Hana on vacation and Ari off to the North, Nicole and Pink are going to have to hold down the fort.Agree with above review also saw her yesterday tiny spinner, a little loose in the stomach but thin nonetheless, okay ass, awesome plump tits, tons of dfk, and I woukd say mid to late 30's, I did 1 x cip only because we spent so much time with dfk which I'm fine with, will more than likely repeat just getting harder to pick between pink vicki and now nicole, until hana returns that is.

JackDaStripper
06-18-21, 11:35
I can't find her info.And when you do get her info, good luck!

SsStuntCock
06-18-21, 12:09
One piece of info nobody else seems to mention in reviews is that her big fake boobs show just the right amount of veins which is such a turn on to me.Then you should be no stranger to MKC Scarlett, if voluptuous and veiny is your thing.

SuperMan333
06-18-21, 13:09
OMG, she was horrible at 300 I can't imagine her service getting better or even remotely improving at 450. The dumb see you nt is loopy, slurs and mutters her speech. She isn't worth 450 pennies.Sad thing is we are paying $300 for some out of shape 35+ year old now. If most these girls are lined up in front of you, most would never get picked for $300/ hr.

Toungsten
06-18-21, 13:29
Sera. 5'2" 32 D.

Love Em
06-18-21, 13:29
I can't find her info.Search here for her ad link, or look up reviews of the ladies she books for on the review sites.

BobLove
06-18-21, 13:31
Ridiculous prices confirmed: https://www.thetopgirls.com/irene.Emma has disappeared from topgirl.

Toungsten
06-18-21, 13:33
Gold. 35 D BBFS.

Toungsten
06-18-21, 13:38
M. Viki, Nicole.

Sunny. Joy, Sera (new).

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Sia. http://newtopasia.cuties-sites.com/models/.....

Pink Angels. Sarah,

Sexy Angels. Sarah, Sophia, Gold (new).

SFK. Lynne, Jina, Viki, Megan. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models.....

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji. http://preciousklove.com/.....

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji. https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/.....

Ramen25
06-18-21, 13:51
Sad thing is we are paying $300 for some out of shape 35+ year old now. If most these girls are lined up in front of you, most would never get picked for $300/ hr.Looks like they changed her name to Rosie now at TTG.

You can change the name but you can't change the poo poo service!

BonerAppetitty
06-18-21, 15:04
SAG says Jool Gina will be back Sunday 6/20. I assume there will be upcharge.

For some reason the Pinkangels hx account booker keeps advertising Jool Gina on new posts but as expected when I asked she's gone to Vegas. Said Sarah was available but I saw her last week, so I asked for someone new. Got bombarded with texts from other bookers which was a nice surprise as I am just entering the Kgirl scene recently. Was able to get Viki and to my surprise entered the same suite Sarah was in LOL. Albiet this time I was in the opposite room and when I left another monger was on the other side of the curtains, doesn't bother me though. One piece of info nobody else seems to mention in reviews is that her big fake boobs show just the right amount of veins which is such a turn on to me.

BonerAppetitty
06-18-21, 15:07
That was Emma's old name with TTG. That is the standard BB upcharge price there. TTG used to charge 500 / hr for BB. I wouldn't pay 40 to BB even Dahee out of principle.

Some guys may pay the upcharge believing it's safer since we don't do upcharge girls.

Looks like they changed her name to Rosie now at TTG.

You can change the name but you can't change the poo poo service!

BonerAppetitty
06-18-21, 15:12
You can see Joy with other bookers such as: (click here) (https://www.candygirlla.com/%EB%A0%88%EB%93%9C).

Do you know Joy contact information from Sunny.

BonerAppetitty
06-18-21, 15:15
I saw Vivi's pics somewhere before. Iris pics look familiar. Tessa pics look like HiddenMango Ava.

Can't really tell from pics. P.S. Or fake but she told me she is currently not working.

SpideyLennon
06-18-21, 18:30
I saw Nicole few days ago when she was fully booked on her first day. Booker texted me and said she's available on the time I requested. Looks like one of the mongers just canceled.

Looks: slim, petite, don't know how to say it but her face kinda like have an ewoks vibe, in a cute way though, she still looks pretty in my book, loose skin noted on the tummy area but still tight, might have been from the lipo or tummy tuck, not sure. But looks weird. Overall her body is tight, her skin is one of the smoothest skin I've ever touched. Late 30’s to early 40’s i think.

Attitude: very accommodating, aims to please.

English: zilch, most of our communication was sign language.

Service: very good, pleasurable, BBBJ by the stool, plays with the shaft a lot, good suctioning, I'm not big but I can feel the back of her throat, daty was good, did multiple positions then I motioned for cim, she obliged, that was a good FF. Damn!

Repeat: hells yeah! She's a keeper! She's probably going to be busy for a while.

LoveKoreans
06-18-21, 19:57
I'm in Bay Area. Want to see Ara / Piper. Anyone know her name or link please?

GoldDust58
06-18-21, 20:36
I'm in Bay Area. Want to see Ara / Piper. Anyone know her name or link please?Gia at GFEI girlfriend investments org is former PKL Ara / Cara's Gina Cool booker but not a breeze to get approved. I was grandfathered as I was a regular there but new mongers have been saying work verification required.

HotManGuy
06-18-21, 21:12
Gold. 35 D BBFS.This might be ignorant of me but I can never keep track of the abbreviations of some of the orgs. SA = Sexy Angles?

Atrr1
06-18-21, 22:00
Gold. 35 D BBFS.Is she the same girl at MKC a while back?

GoldDust58
06-18-21, 22:22
Is she the same girl at MKC a while back?Yes same one. She travels around Bay Area and OC. Worked at Booker Gray already before as Gold. Bigger girl. Recycled news. Sigh.

Don’t appreciate usage of my name without permission bahaha

CaptCaveman99
06-18-21, 22:43
I saw Nicole few days ago when she was fully booked on her first day. Booker texted me and said she's available on the time I requested. Looks like one of the mongers just canceled....
Had a great time with Nicole as well. It's been a while since I had a girl have rapid fire queefs while writhing in ecstasy. As mentioned before, her vag. Is pretty shallow and I'm avg. As well, so be careful with her. Fucks back with passion too. LFK turns to DFK once you get her motor running. Easily in her 40's, but I really like her look as I found Saki to be overrated (to each his own). Not a tight stomach, but not very noticeable paunch either. Tits are well proportioned and just big enough for her frame. BBBJ is decent, not great, but no teeth either. Overall, great attitude and wants to please. Better than Viki's in my opinion for a similar bod. We connected really well and she has her translator app at-the-ready.

Estrange
06-19-21, 09:27
Dont appreciate usage of my name without permission bahahaIt may be because of your trademark infringement lawsuit but Gold is now Paris on sexyangels website. Damn she looks good. But I am staying clear of her for that massive BBFS upcharge.

Toungsten
06-19-21, 10:46
M. Viki, Nicole.

Sunny. Joy, Sera (new).

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Sia. http://newtopasia.cuties-sites.com/models/......

Pink Angels. Sarah,

Sexy Angels. Sarah, Sophia, Gold / Paris.

SFK. Lynne, Jina, Viki, Megan. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models......

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji. http://preciousklove.com/......

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji. https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/......

Ramen25
06-19-21, 10:58
It may be because of your trademark infringement lawsuit but Gold is now Paris on sexyangels website. Damn she looks good. But I am staying clear of her for that massive BBFS upcharge.I remember seeing her not too long ago. Nice gal but pics are not that representative of her now, face is somewhat close though P.S. 'd but her body is nowhere near the slim figure shown in the photos. I'd even go as far as saying she's a few milk boba teas away from being chubs. Her body is very similar to that of Barbie / Bom's in OC (currently with SAG).

NV606
06-19-21, 13:03
M. Viki, Nicole.

Sunny. Joy, Sera (new).

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Sia. http://newtopasia.cuties-sites.com/models/......

Pink Angels. Sarah,

Sexy Angels. Sarah, Sophia, Gold / Paris.

SFK. Lynne, Jina, Viki, Megan. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models......

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji. http://preciousklove.com/......

Sesang..Are SA and PA Sarah the same? I don't understand why they get double listed. Is it to maximize exposure to increase booking %?

Toungsten
06-19-21, 17:27
Are SA and PA Sarah the same? I don't understand why they get double listed. Is it to maximize exposure to increase booking %?Whatever the reason they are the same. Use either. You won't go wrong.

HobbyDude12
06-19-21, 17:39
I fucked a hot k girl.

AlexisDavis
06-19-21, 18:04
Thinking about seeing Saki, any comparisons to Venus / Elle or Stella in terms of looks? Same tier, not as hot, hotter?

NV606
06-19-21, 18:25
Thinking about seeing Saki, any comparisons to Venus / Elle or Stella in terms of looks? Same tier, not as hot, hotter?Have not seen Venus / Stella but I thought Saki had this cleaner vibe to her. Her room looks nicer and maintained more than others. However, she wears this perfume, although it doesn't smell bad, the smell might linger around even after a shower. Now, regarding her looks, she looks like a tall and fit supermodel except a little c-sec or Lipo scar on her belly. Other than that, she's a gorgeous tall babe with some fake tits and ready to please. Her service is actually top tier and will do whatever you ask oh her as long as you treat her well. She seems to accept clients late so that's also a big bonus if you're a nighttime monger.

Omfgitzjin
06-19-21, 19:02
I remember seeing her not too long ago. Nice gal but pics are not that representative of her now, face is somewhat close though P.S. 'd but her body is nowhere near the slim figure shown in the photos. I'd even go as far as saying she's a few milk boba teas away from being chubs. Her body is very similar to that of Barbie / Bom's in OC (currently with SAG).Would you recommend seeing her at all?

SsStuntCock
06-19-21, 19:28
I fucked a hot k girl.Yup. That's kinda what we do 'round here.

Ramen25
06-19-21, 19:51
Would you recommend seeing her at all?If you are really into her looks then maybe consider it but just know that her appearance is highly P.S. 'd and it's not her actual body in the pics. I'd say add another 20 lbs or so. Can't recall anything that really stood out about her service so it was likely an average session at best. If there's any positives about her that I remember at least she was nice, somewhat young (maybe late 20's / early 30's?) and had nice skin and skin tone.

BonerAppetitty
06-19-21, 20:28
No, he was right. She's a great spinner. My type of cute young Asian who doesn't get much love here. She would be just as hyped if she joins the same agencies on T list.

Yup. That's kinda what we do 'round here.

Atrr1
06-19-21, 21:36
No, he was right. She's a great spinner. My type of cute young Asian who doesn't get much love here. She would be just as hyped if she joins the same agencies on T list.It would be helpful if someone list which agency she is on.

HobbyDude12
06-19-21, 22:28
Diamond wrist cute and cream pied.

Estrange
06-20-21, 00:54
but her body is nowhere near the slim figure shown in the photos. I'd even go as far as saying she's a few milk boba teas away from being chubs."Boba" means milk tea with bubbles in it. Sometimes the bubbles (reminiscent of a breeding age woman's nipple) are called "boba". Interestingly, the word "boba" also means big boobs or women with big boobs. If you don't believe me, check out the dictionary: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/boba.

I have lived in Shanghai for several months but never had BBFS action with pure Asian girls. It could be that language barrier prevented me from savoring the delicacies (Thailand is a different story). But we are so fortunate here in LA for the lovely K girls. Long live these beauties.

OneADay
06-20-21, 02:48
Don't cut off your balls to spite your dick.On day 2 of my 10 day no kpussy strike for Hana's return to LA, and I think it is already working. My waitress tonight had a name tag that said "Hana". The universe is listening.

Toungsten
06-20-21, 10:38
If you love cute, tiny spinners with an incredible sex drive who will make your time together seem as real as it can be then Viki should be on or near the top of your list. Top that off with skills and service that is second to none and you will understand why she has been of my go to girls for over a year. When you're with Viki you don't feel like it's a service. She makes everything feel so real. One of the best kissers I have ever been with. You really feel like she adores you. She has one of the wettest pussies I have ever had my mouth on or had my cock in. She moans. She screams. She pulls you as deep as you can go. Her passion turns into a frenzy as she wraps her legs around you and slaps you ass frantically to fuck her more and harder. It's amazing how someone so tiny can take such a pounding with her legs over her head and her arms pulling you close for some very wet and passionate DFK. Her kegel control is incredible. You can feel her pussy squeezing your cock as she fucks you as hard as she can. And last but not least her BBBJ is among the best. Takes you deep with lots of spit and ball licking and finally taking your cum in her mouth where she downs most of it. If you can find a cute spinner with skills like these you just don't want to stop seeing her and to top it off she has gotten better with time like a good red wine. I'm getting hard just writing about her.

Jack926
06-20-21, 12:09
It may be because of your trademark infringement lawsuit but Gold is now Paris on sexyangels website. Damn she looks good. But I am staying clear of her for that massive BBFS upcharge.Average looking (barely) but she is on heavier / thicker side particularly in waist and thigh area. You would not really have consider her fat if she was White / Latina because the poor thing is just big bone and she is not really also watching her diet either. For those who have seen Scarlett, Gold / Paris body resemble her.

Krayanne
06-20-21, 12:22
Search here for her ad link, or look up reviews of the ladies she books for on the review sites.I have been trying to get the contact information. Any seniors here who can share please.

Toungsten
06-20-21, 12:25
M. Viki, Nicole.

Sunny. Joy, Sera.

Newtopasian.

Pink Angels. Sarah. https://pinkangels.site/.

Sexy Angels. Sarah, Sophia, Paris. https://sexyangels.site/.

SFK. Viki. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models.......

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji. http://preciousklove.com/.......

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji. https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/.......

NintyNine
06-20-21, 15:24
Have not seen Venus / Stella but I thought Saki had this cleaner vibe to her. Her room looks nicer and maintained more than others. However, she wears this perfume, although it doesn't smell bad, the smell might linger around even after a shower. Now, regarding her looks, she looks like a tall and fit supermodel except a little c-sec or Lipo scar on her belly. Other than that, she's a gorgeous tall babe with some fake tits and ready to please. Her service is actually top tier and will do whatever you ask oh her as long as you treat her well. She seems to accept clients late so that's also a big bonus if you're a nighttime monger.Does saki's whole room smell like perfume too?

I need to ask her booker to tell her not to wear the fragrance.

Perfume generally gives me a headache too.

Toungsten
06-20-21, 16:35
I have been trying to get the contact information. Any seniors here who can share please.Look up her girls reviews on T*are.

GardenBae
06-20-21, 18:12
Does saki's whole room smell like perfume too?

I need to ask her booker to tell her not to wear the fragrance.

Perfume generally gives me a headache too.In my experience with her, the perfume wasn't overpowering. You can smell it in the room but I didn't think it was too much. My clothes didn't smell like her perfume.

Humyiy
06-20-21, 18:17
https://newasianvibe.is/

Anyone try any of these girls before? Their pictures look great and have added new girls including a DUO recently (High Honey).

I do remember people saying that Lara is hot but with poor service, and that Rie is hot but ol.

Sola & roses pictures look crazy hot LOL, suspicious.I was glad photos were about 75% accurate. That is the girl you see but hair much shorter, very short and she has a slight paunch from the side view. I like her natural Bcups. Many back tattoos which let me know she's kind of an edm club girl. She gets wet doing BBBJ and plays with her pussy doing it.

Over the hour her face really grew on me, especially since she was getting her O. Kinda funny she got off and she was kinda done with me. Andshe said something to the effect of I came, I'm good oh you want to come too. Ok go ahead pound away.

If she could lose the slight pauch and get more of an ass she'd be a great club F girl.

'll probably see her again but I hope she gets wilder and sluttier next time.

Kamsamida
06-20-21, 18:54
Average looking (barely) but she is on heavier / thicker side particularly in waist and thigh area. You would not really have consider her fat if she was White / Latina because the poor thing is just big bone and she is not really also watching her diet either. For those who have seen Scarlett, Gold / Paris body resemble her.Both have ballooned by about 30 lbs in the last year or so. Gold used to be strictly CFS when she worked in NorCal last year.

Toungsten
06-20-21, 19:14
Laura. WLA. D cup. Natural. 5'1" BBFS. MSOG. No upsell. Starts Tuesday.

AverageGuy82
06-20-21, 22:28
How does she look? Her pics are some of the worst in terms of Photoshop that I've come across. There might be others but for some reason they decided to give her an unnatural looking makeover. Want to see her as the recent reviews are pretty decent but I'm trying to avoid another Megan with SFK situation. She didn't have bad P.S. But it was clear she wasn't going to be looking remotely close to the posted pics.

In my experience with her, the perfume wasn't overpowering. You can smell it in the room but I didn't think it was too much. My clothes didn't smell like her perfume.

AverageGuy82
06-20-21, 22:31
Finally saw her again this weekend and she's still as much fun as the last time. Dig her overall looks and demeanor. Also helps that she does speak decent English so there isn't that awkward silence due to not understanding. Someone commented that she would look better with a boob job and I somewhat agree as long as she goes a reasonable size. Unfortunately that isn't the case most of the time so I would be concerned she would ruin herself with big ol balloons.

Pyhan83
06-20-21, 23:30
Laura. WLA. D cup. Natural. 5'1" BBFS. MSOG. No upsell. Starts Tuesday.Does anyone know if this is the same girl advertised as Leah at Kgirls in LA? https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/leah/.

Fantic5916
06-21-21, 01:04
Laura. WLA. D cup. Natural. 5'1" BBFS. MSOG. No upsell. Starts Tuesday.This a new pics of Nicole. She will start Tuesday under SFG.

LoveAsianGirls
06-21-21, 01:48
Laura. WLA. D cup. Natural. 5'1" BBFS. MSOG. No upsell. Starts Tuesday.Similar photos to Monica

https://www.candygirlla.com

Fantic5916
06-21-21, 02:29
Similar photos to Monica

https://www.candygirlla.comNo it is not. As I said before is slightly fotoshoped pics of Nicole.

TheAbc
06-21-21, 03:38
How does she look? Her pics are some of the worst in terms of Photoshop that I've come across. There might be others but for some reason they decided to give her an unnatural looking makeover. Want to see her as the recent reviews are pretty decent but I'm trying to avoid another Megan with SFK situation. She didn't have bad P.S. But it was clear she wasn't going to be looking remotely close to the posted pics.Those pictures are her and not fake. What they don't tell or show you is the child birth scar she has on her belly. For me at least, it was quite distracting and noticeable. Her face is a bit easy on the eyes and she's a bit tall vs most of the other girls. I don't get these rave reviews of her, she seemed mostly reactive in terms of activity when I saw her 3 x and all times were the same. You have to lead on what you like or she'll default to her script of maybe some kissing, nipple licking, BBBJ then BBFS. She's easy and decent BBFS with a petty face but lacks the attitude and fun of some other non upcharge girls.

Pyhan83
06-21-21, 08:15
Similar photos to Monica

https://www.candygirlla.comNo, her face looks more like Leah. I'm not a 100% sure but may be walking into another rebranding. And I've seen Monica, those are her legit pics. She has no reason to double post with fakes http://euktown.cuties-sites.com/leah43/.

Toungsten
06-21-21, 09:39
Those pictures are her and not fake. What they don't tell or show you is the child birth scar she has on her belly. For me at least, it was quite distracting and noticeable. Her face is a bit easy on the eyes and she's a bit tall vs most of the other girls. I don't get these rave reviews of her, she seemed mostly reactive in terms of activity when I saw her 3 x and all times were the same. You have to lead on what you like or she'll default to her script of maybe some kissing, nipple licking, BBBJ then BBFS. She's easy and decent BBFS with a petty face but lacks the attitude and fun of some other non upcharge girls.Her service has actually improved greatly. Treat her right and turn her on and her real sexuality emerges. A real pretty face and body that may be quieter than some but has gotten so much better. Bring out the beast in her.

GoodBoy88
06-21-21, 09:57
If you love cute, tiny spinners with an incredible sex drive who will make your time together seem as real as it can be then Viki should be on or near the top of your list. Top that off with skills and service that is second to none and you will understand why she has been of my go to girls for over a year. When you're with Viki you don't feel like it's a service. She makes everything feel so real. One of the best kissers I have ever been with. You really feel like she adores you. She has one of the wettest pussies I have ever had my mouth on or had my cock in. She moans. She screams. She pulls you as deep as you can go. Her passion turns into a frenzy as she wraps her legs around you and slaps you ass frantically to fuck her more and harder. It's amazing how someone so tiny can take such a pounding with her legs over her head and her arms pulling you close for some very wet and passionate DFK. Her kegel control is incredible. You can feel her pussy squeezing your cock as she fucks you as hard as she can. And last but not least her BBBJ is among the best. Takes you deep with lots of spit and ball licking and finally taking your cum in her mouth where she downs most of it. If you can find a cute spinner with skills like these you just don't want to stop seeing her and to top it off she has gotten better with time like a good red wine. I'm getting hard just writing about her.How does Viki compare body wise and face to Nina? On the site they show similar stats, but I saw Nina and honestly wasn't thrilled with her looks. Didn't seem like much of a spinner to me, I would have described her as soft, curvy and only average in looks. Nothing was tight.

Also I've heard that Viki is pretty old, like 40 ish and has a butterface. Is that true?

Toungsten
06-21-21, 10:54
How does Viki compare body wise and face to Nina? On the site they show similar stats, but I saw Nina and honestly wasn't thrilled with her looks. Didn't seem like much of a spinner to me, I would have described her as soft, curvy and only average in looks. Nothing was tight.

Also I've heard that Viki is pretty old, like 40 ish and has a butterface. Is that true?Just goes to show you that looks are always YMMV. I found Nina to be very pretty and to me she is a true spinner with some meat and a nicely proportioned shape. Actually a great shape. Viki on the other hand is simply cute with a personality that makes her look even better and we all know how personality and attitude can affect how we see someone. She is thinner than Nina and more petite, a true spinner, and her service is where she excels. Really fits the bill of forgetting that it's a service. Really loves what she's doing and it shows in how she treats a man. One of my best fucks and there have been quite a few good ones.

Toungsten
06-21-21, 11:51
No it is not. As I said before is slightly fotoshoped pics of Nicole.She is definitely the same as Nicole and is now with SFK. Available today.

Atrr1
06-21-21, 12:18
This a new pics of Nicole. She will start Tuesday under SFG.What is up with all the name changes? Getting too confusing.

Toungsten
06-21-21, 12:29
M. Viki, Allie.

Sunny. Joy, Sera, Lyn.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Sia.

Pink Angels. Sarah. https://pinkangels.site/..

Sexy Angels. Sarah, Sophia, Paris. https://sexyangels.site/. (Jenny returns tomorrow Tuesday June 22).

SFK. Viki, Laura. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models........

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji. http://preciousklove.com/........

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji. https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/........

Ramen25
06-21-21, 13:30
What is up with all the name changes? Getting too confusing.Sooo new girl Laura with SFK is actually Nicole with M??

Ramen25
06-21-21, 13:45
"Boba" means milk tea with bubbles in it. Sometimes the bubbles (reminiscent of a breeding age woman's nipple) are called "boba". Interestingly, the word "boba" also means big boobs or women with big boobs. If you don't believe me, check out the dictionary: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/boba.

Hmm thanks for the insight?? I will never look at the word boba the same way again LOL. Long live big boba girls.

SuperMan333
06-21-21, 14:18
Anyone have any info on baby cherry or nala at kte? If not, I'll try to book them later today and will report back. They had some pretty good and fresh talent back in around Oct. Of last year in terms of looks and good body.

GardenBae
06-21-21, 15:41
How does she look? Her pics are some of the worst in terms of Photoshop that I've come across. There might be others but for some reason they decided to give her an unnatural looking makeover. Want to see her as the recent reviews are pretty decent but I'm trying to avoid another Megan with SFK situation. She didn't have bad P.S. But it was clear she wasn't going to be looking remotely close to the posted pics.There is light P.S. Of her pictures on the site. I actually think she is prettier in person. She has a scar on her tummy so do some other ladies that I've seen. What's up with that? Not a deal-breaker. She is super sweet, nice, and cute. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. You do have to take the lead. I didn't give her a chance to do her routine, if she even has one. My one and only gripe was her kissing technique. She does the wide-open mouth and tongue sticking out a bit too much for my taste. I tried to hint that I didn't like that but it didn't get through (I failed). I don't know if I'll see her again only because of that. I love a good passionate DFK / LFK technique that sets the mood for what's to come (especially if you are the one taking the lead). If it's not to my satisfaction then it could ruin the rest of the service for me. In this case, it kinda did. If, for example, you were with Viki and IF her kissing wasn't good, you wouldn't care because the rest of her service is out of this world.

BuddhaHead
06-21-21, 15:46
How does Viki compare body wise and face to Nina? On the site they show similar stats, but I saw Nina and honestly wasn't thrilled with her looks. Didn't seem like much of a spinner to me, I would have described her as soft, curvy and only average in looks. Nothing was tight.

Also I've heard that Viki is pretty old, like 40 ish and has a butterface. Is that true?Always look at other reviews to get other viewpoints. Relying on a shill's or fan boy's recommendations won't give a complete and balanced perspective.

DaSmith
06-21-21, 16:54
Anyone have any info on baby cherry or nala at kte? If not, I'll try to book them later today and will report back. They had some pretty good and fresh talent back in around Oct. Of last year in terms of looks and good body.Baby Cherry is using pictures of a Korean Instagram model.

https://www.instagram.com/se___luv/

GoldDust58
06-21-21, 18:23
Sooo new girl Laura with SFK is actually Nicole with M??Her ad said Nicole before now the changed it to Laura. Busted bahahaha. Gots to move faster as some mongers are quick to notice.

Toungsten
06-21-21, 19:47
Always look at other reviews to get other viewpoints. Relying on a shill's or fan boy's recommendations won't give a complete and balanced perspective.That's right don't rely on a fan boy's or shill's recommendation. Just rely on the over 100 reviews on T*are that have her looks primarily in the attractive to hot category and her service primarily in the "went the extra mile" to the "forgot it was a service" range. Sure there are some outliers but remember this. Not everyone gets the same service from every girl. Treat her right and you will forget it was a service.

TittyBoy 247
06-21-21, 20:50
Does anyone have any intel from Monica with Gray or Candygirlla? Her stats seem too good to be true.

SuperMan333
06-21-21, 22:39
Baby Cherry is using pictures of a Korean Instagram model.

https://www.instagram.com/se___luv/Sorry I didn't book with them today. I noticed Nala's ad was gone and she was the one I'm more interested in. With that said, their turnover rate is so high in the last two weeks so I just pass on them this time. And like you said, I noticed cherry's ad was using fake pics so that is another red flag. I ended up seeing Cami for the first time and she was very sweet and looks cute. I normally prefer spinner but wow I enjoy our session.

Member #2210
06-21-21, 23:42
Sooo new girl Laura with SFK is actually Nicole with M??I saw Nicole a few days ago booking thru M and was charged 280. On SFK website, the rate is 300 .

VegasMongRoll
06-21-21, 23:44
Sorry I didn't book with them today. I noticed Nala's ad was gone and she was the one I'm more interested in. With that said, their turnover rate is so high in the last two weeks so I just pass on them this time. And like you said, I noticed cherry's ad was using fake pics so that is another red flag. I ended up seeing Cami for the first time and she was very sweet and looks cute. I normally prefer spinner but wow I enjoy our session.I don't think it's turnover, they just take the photos down when the girls take the day off or aren't available.

Atrr1
06-22-21, 00:00
I saw Nicole a few days ago booking thru M and was charged 280. On SFK website, the rate is 300 .The girls are money hungry these days. Twenty bucks up charge.

Jack926
06-22-21, 00:06

Also I've heard that Viki is pretty old, like 40 ish and has a butterface. Is that true?I can't tell how old she is but if I had to guess her age, she will be high 30 or low 40. One easy way to sort of guess is looking at wrinkle in a girl neck. She does not have numerous wrinkles but you will see the beginning of those wrinkles in her neck.

https://thedermreview.com/neck-wrinkles/#text=By%20 the%20 late%2030's%20 or%20 early%2040's%2 C%20 most, known%20 colloquially%20 as%20 turkey%20 neck%20 and%20 saggy%20 neck.

How does Viki look? I will say that she is a SUB "5" in term of look. If you want see a good looking MILF, see Sophie at SweetAsiangem. Ya, Sophie is her 40 but she is fairly pretty even at her 40. If you are sort of not seeing good or have bad vision, you could say that Viki is hot.

Humyiy
06-22-21, 01:42
The girls are money hungry these days. Twenty bucks up charge.Be careful.

Holy crap did she change. Saw her 2 x when she first arrived and was incredible pse service x2 no up sell.

Wanted to see her again so booked for half hour.

She basically wanted to take all my money and do nothing. Wow went from a 9 to a 2 service. Bye.

BonerAppetitty
06-22-21, 02:07
KTE currently has my type of cute young girls. Fake pics are not a problem to me when the girls satisfy my standard on looks. Nala might have found a sugar daddy after a couple days of working. I recommend KTE girls for brothers like me.

Sorry I didn't book with them today. I noticed Nala's ad was gone and she was the one I'm more interested in. With that said, their turnover rate is so high in the last two weeks so I just pass on them this time. And like you said, I noticed cherry's ad was using fake pics so that is another red flag. I ended up seeing Cami for the first time and she was very sweet and looks cute. I normally prefer spinner but wow I enjoy our session.

BonerAppetitty
06-22-21, 02:13
Mimi was SA Chanel. No tattoos that I can see. Service is still good. Still young and good looking like I remembered. Really nice big tits. It was done well so I just had a feeling it can't be real.

Saw Mimi. She's young, good looking, really nice natural tits.

BonerAppetitty
06-22-21, 02:23
I believe Monica was Kali in the Bay (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kali-6502458279-355788) and (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kali-9498997702-357479). Pyhan83 said pics are legit (click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=5407748&viewfull=1#post5407748) but I haven't seen her yet. I think she's worth a try but I wouldn't expect real pics.

Does anyone have any intel from Monica with Gray or Candygirlla? Her stats seem too good to be true.

Bobby O
06-22-21, 02:24
M. Viki, Allie.

Sunny. Joy, Sera, Lyn.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Sia.

Pink Angels. Sarah. https://pinkangels.site/..

Sexy Angels. Sarah, Sophia, Paris. https://sexyangels.site/. (Jenny returns tomorrow Tuesday June 22).

SFK. Viki, Laura. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models........

PKL Saki, Pink, Eunji. http://preciousklove.com/........

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji. https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/........Toungsten, you rock!

BonerAppetitty
06-22-21, 02:35
I didn't think anybody here care about my type of young girls but since you asked: (click here) (https://www.aovagency.com/elena/). Fake pics but I attach her real pic for you.

It would be helpful if someone list which agency she is on.

Pyhan83
06-22-21, 02:36
Mimi was SA Chanel. Still young and good looking like I remembered. Really nice big tits but I don't think they are naturals. It was done well so I can't be sure.Really? Hmmm, thought they were real.

Pyhan83
06-22-21, 02:46
I believe Monica was Kali in the Bay (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kali-6502458279-355788) and (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/kali-9498997702-357479). Pyhan83 said pics are legit (click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=5407748&viewfull=1#post5407748) but I haven't seen her yet. I think she's worth a try but I wouldn't expect real pics.She used the name Kali here as well for a short while when she was with Booker Gray and Candy Girl LA. She keeps changing her name around and rebranding herself. I saw her as Raina when she was at LA K-Angels down in the OC. She thicc, big ass, huge titties. Got super wet when I was hitting it. The pic of her with red hair, long, curly is pretty accurate.

SsStuntCock
06-22-21, 03:12
All previous reports are reliable as far as I'm concerned. While describing her look in reference to an Ewok may be a stretch, claims of her "rapid fire queefs" did prove true. But more on that later.

One of the most vocal out there I'd say. As mentioned, lots of "Ooohs," "Ohs," and "OoooOos" laid the soundtrack for our session. Like your fkn a ghost from a k-drama if you can imagine that.

Straight to action once in the bedroom. I took the lead and ran with it. I knew she'd love daty the minute I started some light teasing between her thighs. And loved it she did (understatement). Added some fiv for good measure and she stopped breathing at some point. Finding her g-spot is like fishing with dynamite. I can't say I saw her "squirt. " But I will say that there was a puddle of her cum in the palm of my hand by the time I had my fill.

Dtbbj attempts were forgettable. But at least I got some decent ff time in. Main course highlight was her riding cg as we pushed her cervical ceiling to it's limits. It's kinda my thing: Grabbing these tiny spinners by their ass cheeks in acg, then bouncing them up and down on my cock, writing my name on their sweet sweet sugar walls, alongside the pantheon of perverts that came before me (what pun?

She rode me to completion as I unloaded a fat nut into her wanton pussy. She kept going until a second salvo followed suit. Her kegels squeezed out whatever was left. We watched as she lifted off, seeing all my kids drip out, as I grabbed my cock and scooped up the cum that was running down her thigh and proceeded to spank her pussy lips with it.

But yeah, she seriously lost her shit during daty / fiv. Her orgasms must've caused some sort of cataclysmic convulsions in her cooch, cause she literally queefed 2 x into my mouth. I can't make this shit up even if I tried.

Finally, I think the attached pic is the best representation when compared to all other I've seen. Mind you, it's actually a pic of Ciara from LSC in the Bay. But having seen them both, I believe Ciara could be Nicole's younger sister in real life, as their look is very similar. And to the fella that compared her look with an Ewok, I'm already a Star Wars nerd. Now I got a furry fetish to boot. Sweet. Thanks.

Toungsten
06-22-21, 09:47
I can't tell how old she is but if I had to guess her age, she will be high 30 or low 40. One easy way to sort of guess is looking at wrinkle in a girl neck. She does not have numerous wrinkles but you will see the beginning of those wrinkles in her neck.

https://thedermreview.com/neck-wrinkles/#text=By%20 the%20 late%2030's%20 or%20 early%2040's%2 C%20 most, known%20 colloquially%20 as%20 turkey%20 neck%20 and%20 saggy%20 neck.

How does Viki look? I will say that she is a SUB "5" in term of look. If you want see a good looking MILF, see Sophie at SweetAsiangem. Ya, Sophie is her 40 but she is fairly pretty even at her 40. If you are sort of not seeing good or have bad vision, you could say that Viki is hot.. . It's always YMMV and just because you may not agree doesn't mean that others have bad eyesight. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in this case it's all about the 7's and 8's.

Atrr1
06-22-21, 10:14
I didn't think anybody here care about my type of young girls but since you asked: (click here) (https://www.aovagency.com/elena/). Fake pics but I attach her real pic for you.No wonder I could not find her, that other dude posted as Elama. Thanks.

PlutoKiller
06-22-21, 11:31
I can't tell how old she is but if I had to guess her age, she will be high 30 or low 40. One easy way to sort of guess is looking at wrinkle in a girl neck. She does not have numerous wrinkles but you will see the beginning of those wrinkles in her neck.

How does Viki look? I will say that she is a SUB "5" in term of look. If you want see a good looking MILF, see Sophie at SweetAsiangem. Ya, Sophie is her 40 but she is fairly pretty even at her 40. If you are sort of not seeing good or have bad vision, you could say that Viki is hot.I am with Jack926 on Viki. Probably mid 40's, not really good looking and on top of that, her service became ways too "mechanical" and scripted. Stopped seeing her a long time ago.

Jack926
06-22-21, 12:31
All previous reports are reliable as far as I'm concerned. While describing her look in reference to an Ewok may be a stretch, claims of her "rapid fire queefs" did prove true. But more on that later.

One of the most vocal out there I'd say. As mentioned, lots of "Ooohs," "Ohs," and "OoooOos" laid the soundtrack for our session. Like your fkn a ghost from a k-drama if you can imagine that./
Straight to action once in the bedroom. I took the lead and ran with it. I knew she'd love daty the minute I started some light teasing between her thighs. And loved it she did (understatement). Added some fiv for good measure and she stopped breathing at some point. Finding her g-spot is like fishing with dynamite. I can't say I saw her "squirt. " But I will say that there was a puddle of her cum in the palm of my hand by the time I had my fill.

Dtbbj attempts were forgettable. But at least I got some decent ff time in. Main course highlight was her riding cg as we pushed her cervical ceiling to it's limits. It's kinda my thing: Grabbing these tiny spinners by their ass cheeks in acg, then bouncing them up and down on my cock, writing my name on their sweet sweet sugar walls, alongside the pantheon of perverts that came before me (what pun?

She rode me to completion as I unloaded a fat nut into her wanton pussy. She kept going until a second salvo followed suit. Her kegels squeezed out whatever was left. We watched as she lifted off, seeing all my kids drip out, as I grabbed my cock and scooped up the cum that was running down her thigh and proceeded to spank her pussy lips with it..Where do you put her in term of age? Mid 20, Mid 30 or Mid 40?