PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Vulcan1009
05-10-21, 23:27
So far I see Mr. SsStuntcock has one review about Eunji, one other older one said her service up north was so so and one refer as terrible.

Any of you seen her since she started here? Would love some feedback before I go tomorrow, just can't resist those DDs. LOL.

Thanks for the heads up.

Also FYI 280 all inclusive per booker.

GoldDust58
05-10-21, 23:42
So far I see Mr. SsStuntcock has one review about Eunji, one other older one said her service up north was so so and one refer as terrible.

Any of you seen her since she started here? Would love some feedback before I go tomorrow, just can't resist those DDs. LOL.

Thanks for the heads up.

Also FYI 280 all inclusive per booker.Worth it bud. Writing review soon as I get to the house.

Her name in NorCal was not Eunji. Those TER reviews are not hers at all. Those terrible reviews belong to Jasmina who went by Yumi/Tess in LA at booker gray/candygirls. If you click on that TER it will lead you to Yumi/Tess pictures. Entirely different girl.

Her NorCal name was Iris, she left in late 2019. Her body is way better now. You wont be disappointed with those tits

Take Stuntcock review to the T. Will share my own soon.

SsStuntCock
05-11-21, 00:09
(Eunji’s) body is way better now (...) You wont be disappointed with those tits.They're perfect for her frame / silhouette. She'll let you squeeze and suckle like it's happy hour at the nursery.

GoldDust58
05-11-21, 00:28
I was looking forward to this appointment A girl who had a short tour in NorCal and left post a student visa tour. We had many fun times with in San Mateo. Fast forward to US tour 2 LA edition.

Upon entering the door my jaw dropped on how much she has changed. She had this sexy light green lingerie with garter belt, and those Ds wanted to be touch. Lost the baby fat she has back in 2019 and very pretty now. Cute kgirl bug eyes with a sweet smile. Eunji is a very happy girl and she wasn't shy about letting out a surprised giggle. DFK at the door and two hands full of her shapely booty. Not big ass not small but just enough for two hand fulls. I stripped her down too fast and she just giggled because I wanted to admire her figure today. She isn't a spinner but petite still with some assets. She squat down for immediate BBBJ. Yes, she does the same technique that is taught by some of the pros haha. If you had it you know. Slobbery squeaky, not hardcore DT but good motion. I didn't even DATY and I went to straight to bust a nut. Literally lay her down to mish BBFS and 5 minute jacketrabbit with explosion in her. A fail for me on stamina today. We chatted and her English seems to have improved a little. She said Korea was boring during covid. Chit chat aside she said 2 times please honey. No hesitation to RCG, she knew exactly my style. Watching her in the mirror as the titties bounced while she letting out cute moans. Flipped her down for DG and boy what a site. She was nearly squealing and I was breathing like a hog during out 2 pop romp. Eunji one of the top session for myself this year so far. IMO of course. LA feels like home.

James D 2004
05-11-21, 01:27
How realistic are the real picture claims?

Eddy68
05-11-21, 02:29

Thanks for the heads up.

Also FYI 280 all inclusive per booker.She is nice but let's just say Hana spoiled the living shit out of us any provider just going to be second fiddle. Go with an open mind my fellow hobbyists she is super nice and fun. No regrets. But Hana still better looking and service.

SsStuntCock
05-11-21, 10:22
How realistic are the real picture claims?They're relatively on par with other LA orgs, which is to say they're representative at best. Photoshop does wonders to mitigate appearance of age and weight. The eyes are often enlarged as well.

Toungsten
05-11-21, 12:12
M. Cona, Viki.

Sunny. Niya.

Newtopasian. LA Sera.

Pink Angels. Sarah, Jool Gina.

Sexy Angels. Sophia, Jool Gina.

SFK. Jina.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

ChickenHawk88
05-11-21, 23:36
That's Viki.So Viki is also Nina on SFK webpage? Still looking for a real squirter 😎.

AlexisDavis
05-12-21, 00:58
Lots of raving reviews about Pink, but how does she compare to Hana? Both looks and service-wise, that is. Does she give Hana a run for the money or not quite there?

SsStuntCock
05-12-21, 01:31
Lots of raving reviews about Pink, but how does she compare to Hana? Both looks and service-wise, that is. Does she give Hana a run for the money or not quite there?Safe to say Hana is light years ahead of the rest when it comes to service; of course, we're all still waiting for Mina's return to bring balance back to the force. Until then, Hana's the only girl in LA that I've described as a sexbot for a reason. If anyone is underwhelmed by her, they should probably take a break from this hobby, and do some soul-searching on one of those Peruvian Ayahuasca retreats.

Vulcan1009
05-12-21, 01:32
Lots of raving reviews about Pink, but how does she compare to Hana? Both looks and service-wise, that is. Does she give Hana a run for the money or not quite there?Pink's look is more like GND, smaller tits B, bubbly and 50/50 on GFE / PSE, nice attitude girl.

Hana's look is more like tiny spinner JAV cosplay idol with sound effect, bolt on Cs just big enough to grab, pure PSE and let you do whatever you want, I did not try Greek but not into it anyway.

Hana is still on top, pink would be a back up.

Vulcan1009
05-12-21, 02:10
So here is my review.

I never seen her in SM so I can't compare before and after, but I would say good enough.

Not going to sugar coat reviews, I tell it like it is. So what all you want to know is below.

Face:

Picture is her but glammed up, eyes is not big like bug, LOL, just normal, pointy nose, straight teeth, when my tongue was in there, I can feel brace behind her teeth. Late 20 or early 30, good skin, white and smooth. Not young like Hana or Pink.

Height:

About 5'1 or 2, wears 4" heels.

Shape:

Athletic / fit meaning not fat, but yet not Hana skinny, Straight line profile, not curvy, I guess when she lose weight, she lost the curve too.

Tits:

Cs cup, hell there is no way those are Ds, my ex-wife's implant are fuller Cs and bigger but still 34 C and she was 5'1, 105 lbs. Soft, when Eunji laid flat, tits go side way and flat too. I have to use her arm to cross it to squeeze them together when I do mish.

Ass:

Like other review say, just enough to grab, not flat yet not big, as it did not show curve from profile view.

Body to legs ratio is like 50/50, not long legs nor short, legs are toned but not thin like boom stick.

Service:

LFK at first, kind of cold at the beginning, blue toast and started more kissing in the restroom to get the mood up.

BBBJ was nothing to remember, not hard enough and not deep enough, mostly top half and hand combined.

DATY is where she opens up, if you get her G spot and make her cum, her attitude will bright up.

Moans well, not sure if I'm too big for her but when on CG, she grind about a few minutes and started to shake, I then picked her up and do it myself for another few min and she came again.

I went mish for about 10 min, seem like she moans louder, but her face look like in pain, so I slows down, she then ask doggy. She thought I would cum fast at that position. LOL.

Doggy with mirror is the best for her, see those tits move back and forth are a sight.

Back to mish but she ask for HJ and I was surprised! I didn't think I last that long but seem like she want me to cum now, so I told her almost, went in mish for another 5 min and CIP.

After CIP, she hold for about 3 sec then pull the napkin right after waiting for me to pull out. Ask me to laid down we started to chat with her wiping herself.

Overall, she seem like Lisha to me, both body and attitude, would put her in my rotation but far from ATF.

She is bigger then Hana, Vicky, about same height, smaller then legion Nana or Jool Gina.

I would give a 7 as bang-able, feel like one of those Korean girl who work in Korean restaurant, she is good looking, but not great looking like wow. Overall 7 would be very fit for her.

Now, your turn.

Cochese
05-12-21, 03:00
So Viki is also Nina on SFK webpage? Still looking for a real squirter 😎.Yesterday or the day before SFK took down Viki's pic from their website. Not sure if that means they no longer book for her but her pics are gone. The pics of Nina are supposed to be Nina's but she never seems to be available. Some guys have reported that Nina is actually the booker but I can't confirm. When I have seen Viki it has been through M.

SsStuntCock
05-12-21, 03:21
Yesterday or the day before SFK took down Viki's pic from their website. Not sure if that means they no longer book for her but her pics are gone. The pics of Nina are supposed to be Nina's but she never seems to be available. Some guys have reported that Nina is actually the booker but I can't confirm. When I have seen Viki it has been through M.Viki's pics / ads are still featured on their HX.

Toungsten
05-12-21, 09:12
So Viki is also Nina on SFK webpage? Still looking for a real squirter 😎.Viki isn't Nina and she's only with M now.

GoldDust58
05-12-21, 12:55
Safe to say Hana is light years ahead of the rest when it comes to service; of course, we're all still waiting for Mina's return to bring balance back to the force. Until then, Hana's the only girl in LA that I've described as a sexbot for a reason. If anyone is underwhelmed by her, they should probably take a break from this hobby, and do some soul-searching on one of those Peruvian Ayahuasca retreats.Thank you for saying this and I agree this with entirely. While I'm not a spinner fan and like mine small but not ultra small, I will say Hana is the top performer in LA. There are personal preferences for all mongers but no way should anyone say she isn't worth it. She comes from the same mold as Mini of M. Spinner sexbots that were built to do this all day everyday. Finding a girl like that is once in a lifetime. Lets enjoy it LA and be grateful she chose us. She could easily go somewhere else or charge more like she considered but she kept her rate the same. You don't find girls like that anymore and maybe never again. We don't have to constantly say Hana is the greatest and you can have different views sure but she is the top, no denying that.

Also dont compare her to anyone lol. She is in the tier of her own until another spinner sexbot arrive. Mini only really is her twin competitor

TheDudeSter
05-12-21, 15:45
Lots of raving reviews about Pink, but how does she compare to Hana? Both looks and service-wise, that is. Does she give Hana a run for the money or not quite there?First off, there is no real competition. If you haven't seen Hana and are able to, I recommend that you enjoy her. Hana is always first choice for me.

I often times don't know when I'll have time to monger with Hana. I always prebook on the available slots. I ventured with Pink when I heard she was fairly young and cute. I do love spinners. Pink is young but not as young as Hana from what I can tell. Pink was apparently new to the US and her service was questioned but I saw her yesterday and I had no complaints. She must be improving. She has a great BJ and she aims to please. Pink is not a speed machine like Hana but she gets really wet. She had some nice natural bs and has a healthy skinny body. I felt that pink had more clearly defined muscle lines on her legs compared to Hana and is taller than Hana by about 3 inches. Pink did say that she used to squat a lot when she worked out. Pink is maybe 3 years older than Hana and although some said the was in her early 30's, I think she is about 26-28 years old. She is definitely gnd cute but I lover her body. I will definitely repeat before seeing Hana again and then go back and forth between the two. Treat her well fellas. She is a sweet girl.

Toungsten
05-12-21, 16:13
Thank you for saying this and I agree this with entirely. While I'm not a spinner fan and like mine small but not ultra small, I will say Hana is the top performer in LA. There are personal preferences for all mongers but no way should anyone say she isn't worth it. She comes from the same mold as Mini of M. Spinner sexbots that were built to do this all day everyday. Finding a girl like that is once in a lifetime. Lets enjoy it LA and be grateful she chose us. She could easily go somewhere else or charge more like she considered but she kept her rate the same. You don't find girls like that anymore and maybe never again. We don't have to constantly say Hana is the greatest and you can have different views sure but she is the top, no denying that.

Also dont compare her to anyone lol. She is in the tier of her own until another spinner sex bot arrive. Mini only really is her twin competitorWhich Mini are you referring to? There were two and both were great. One was with M and then moved to PKL to become Mina since they already had a spinner by the same name and then went back to M and finally back to Korea. Mini / Mina, Mini and Hana are all from the same mold and let us not forget Nina who was here before all of them.

Toungsten
05-12-21, 16:18
M. Cona.

Sunny. Niya.

Newtopasian. LA Sera.

SFK.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Toungsten
05-12-21, 17:40
I'm not going to get hung up on the YMMV terms like model material, cute, attractive, etc. What I'm going to say is that Eunji is Hot. Very Hot. A very pretty face with a gorgeous smile. A sexy natural body somewhere between thin and athletic. Great C / D natural breasts that in spite of their size aren't saggy. Just plain Hot. If you saw her in a club heads would be turning. As soon as I entered the apartment I was attacked with some passionate DFK in spite of what I read that she can be a little distant until she warms up. Well, she was warmed up, hot and ready to go. Her action at the doorway reminded me of Cona or Suri with a full out attack with her mouth and hands as she passionately kissed me all over. So far it was better than I expected. Got to the bedroom real quick where I took off her sexy lingerie as she was pulling my clothes off of me. She seemed hungry for sex as I laid her down on the bed and began licking her stomach and thighs and finally getting to her clit and love hole. Her pussy is so sensitive and she began some moans that quickly turned into screams as she moved her body onto my tongue. She got so wet and after what appeared to be an intense "O" her clit got so sensitive that she had to pull away and actually pulled me up to fuck her. Eunji is real tight and I had to enter slowly as she looked like she was in some pain but when I asked her she said it was okay and she drew her legs up to her head so I could get deeper. All the while she was smothering me with DFK and I got to say this. She is one great kisser. Really great. She really gives you a perfect combination of PSE and GFE. Fucking with passion and abandon and holding and kissing you as if you're her only love. We fucked in MISH for a while and then rolled over for sideways MISH where we could hold and kiss and touch each other. I wanted to fuck her in doggie and she really loves this as we both watched in the mirror as her beautiful big tits swayed frantically in the wind. Eunji loves doggie with her legs together where she gets a more intense feel of my cock going in and out of her. Watching her fucking me back in doggie got me off so good for a hot CIP that seemed to get her even hotter. She kept moving until I was completely drained and we laid down and cuddled for a while as her lips and hands roamed all over me and got me hard again real quick. I said I wanted CIM so she moved down and licked and kissed me all over. Nipples, stomach, balls and finally the one and only Mr. Woody. I read that she doesn't take it too deep but she got me so deep that she was gagging and drooling all over the place. She has the swirling hand technique that I love and kept my cock lubed up with all the spit that was coming from her mouth. It was so good that she actually got a second pop out of me and it was a mouthful that I had her spit back onto my cock and then stroke it suck it up some more and then finally come up to me for some passionate DFK. That took care of the lingering cum without having to do any cleanup. She was surprised that I kissed her with cum in her mouth but she actually loved it. I told her good sex is where anything (or almost anything) goes and it's all good. Bottom line once again Eunji is Hot with a very pretty face made even prettier with her captivating smile and a sexy body that is great for sex. Kissing is great. Passion is great. Skills are great. English is good enough to hold a conversation and she is very charming. She is going to be a very busy girl and I will be back very, very soon. By the way heads up to GoldDust for alerting me to her.

Toungsten
05-12-21, 17:43
By the way I forgot to put Eunji's ad and pics on my review.

https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/eunji/

Loafy
05-12-21, 18:16
I think they are entirely different in every way. If you like spinners and BBFS, you will not like Allison. She is CFS and not BBFS for the few years I've seen her, unsure if the same when she was in LA. Allison doesn't have the athletic 6 pack body anymore as she used too 2-3 years ago, but more normal sized now maybe was edging hourglass at one point (she has a fake booty). Once upon a time she was a gym rat. Allison is still a great time but you won't likely get wild PSE 60 minutes of pounding Hana gives. Allison is more hotter looks versus service. Allison is a Cakdolls type girl and Hana is an M type girl if that better explains it LA style. Imo of course.Recently moved to la and was a reg with Alli. I knew she commuted back and forth, but didn't know she started down here. She allowed me to book sessions with her in advance to jump the 8 am queue.

Cfs but can get really pse as she's very open minded. Cool to hang out with otc, too.

TheAbc
05-12-21, 20:09

https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/eunji/Both of them are booked way in advance and it looks like most mongers are gravitating toward them. Just a PSA. I'm going to wait awhile when I get go without this much wait. Maybe that won't happen or maybe it will. When I asked about them this morning, Pink was fully booked and Eunji had later evening slots. Saki was pretty much open for the whole day.

Toungsten
05-12-21, 20:19
Recently moved to la and was a reg with Alli. I knew she commuted back and forth, but didn't know she started down here. She allowed me to book sessions with her in advance to jump the 8 am queue.

Cfs but can get really pse as she's very open minded. Cool to hang out with otc, too.8 AM queue?

GoldDust58
05-12-21, 20:20
Which Mini are you referring to? There were two and both were great. One was with M and then moved to PKL to become Mina since they already had a spinner by the same name and then went back to M and finally back to Korea. Mini / Mina, Mini and Hana are all from the same mold and let us not forget Nina who was here before all of them.Mini of M of course. She went to KPC not PKL as Mina. It's confusing to remember all the abbreviations names changes and orgs but I have a kgirl library in my head.

Mini of KPC was very cute and young. Service not as good as Mini of M but she was still good. Both went back to korea. Mini of KPC didn't like the job much, maybe we will see her when she gets older again and wants cash. Mini of M promised me to return so still waiting.

Nina yes. She is known to Bay Area guys as Haven too. One who has retired pre COVID way too early.

SixDNine
05-12-21, 22:29
I'm not going to get hung up on the YMMV terms like model material, cute, attractive, etc. What I'm going to say is that Eunji is Hot. Very Hot. A very pretty face with a gorgeous smile. A sexy natural body somewhere between thin and athletic. Great C / D natural breasts that in spite of their size aren't saggy. Just plain Hot. If you saw her in a club heads would be turning. As soon as I entered the apartment I was attacked with some passionate DFK in spite of what I read that she can be a little distant until she warms up. Well, she was warmed up, hot and ready to go. Her action at the doorway reminded me of Cona or Suri with a full out attack with her mouth and hands as she passionately kissed me all over. So far it was better than I expected. Got to the bedroom real quick where I took off her sexy lingerie as she was pulling my clothes off of me. She seemed hungry for sex as I laid her down on the bed and began licking her stomach and thighs and finally getting to her clit and love hole. Her pussy is so sensitive and she began some moans that quickly turned into screams as she moved her body onto my tongue. She got so wet and after what appeared to be an intense "O" her clit got so sensitive that she had to pull away and actually pulled me up to fuck her. Eunji is real tight and I had to enter slowly as she looked like she was in some pain but when I asked her she said it was okay and she drew her legs up to her head so I could get deeper. All the while she was smothering me with DFK and I got to say this. She is one great kisser. Really great. She really gives you a perfect combination of PSE and GFE. Fucking with passion and abandon and holding and kissing you as if you're her only love. We fucked in MISH for a while and then rolled over for sideways MISH where we could hold and kiss and touch each other. I wanted to fuck her in doggie and she really loves this as we both watched in the mirror as her beautiful big tits swayed frantically in the wind.Sorry to burst your bubble but Eunji's tits are not natural. I was one of her first customers when she started in San Jose at Lovely Angels. She used to be all natural with B cups. Didn't get a chance to see her on her 2nd tour after the implants. They must be nice if you think they are natural.

ChickenHawk88
05-13-21, 00:03

https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/eunji/Thanks for the review. I will be seeing her tomorrow. And looks like I got to get into M org then for Viki.

Toungsten
05-13-21, 01:24
Mini of M of course. She went to KPC not PKL as Mina. It's confusing to remember all the abbreviations names changes and orgs but I have a kgirl library in my head.

Mini of KPC was very cute and young. Service not as good as Mini of M but she was still good. Both went back to korea. Mini of KPC didn't like the job much, maybe we will see her when she gets older again and wants cash. Mini of M promised me to return so still waiting.

Nina yes. She is known to Bay Area guys as Haven too. One who has retired pre COVID way too early.I'm getting my acronyms mixed up. PKL is Precious Klove. What is KPC? Maybe KFC? HA. I thought I saw Mina at PKL.

BobLove
05-13-21, 02:57
I'm not going to get hung up on the YMMV terms like model material, cute, attractive, etc. What I'm going to say is that Eunji is Hot. Very Hot. A very pretty face with a gorgeous smile. A sexy natural body somewhere between thin and athletic. Great C / D natural breasts that in spite of their size aren't saggy. Just plain Hot. If you saw her in a club heads would be turning. As soon as I entered the apartment I was attacked with some passionate DFK in spite of what I read that she can be a little distant until she warms up. Well, she was warmed up, hot and ready to go. Her action at the doorway reminded me of Cona or Suri with a full out attack with her mouth and hands as she passionately kissed me all over. So far it was better than I expected. Got to the bedroom real quick where I took off her sexy lingerie as she was pulling my clothes off of me. She seemed hungry for sex as I laid her down on the bed and began licking her stomach and thighs and finally getting to her clit and love hole. Her pussy is so sensitive and she began some moans that quickly turned into screams as she moved her body onto my tongue. She got so wet and after what appeared to be an intense "O" her clit got so sensitive that she had to pull away and actually pulled me up to fuck her. Eunji is real tight and I had to enter slowly as she looked like she was in some pain but when I asked her she said it was okay and she drew her legs up to her head so I could get deeper. All the while she was smothering me with DFK and I got to say this. She is one great kisser. Really great. She really gives you a perfect combination of PSE and GFE. Fucking with passion and abandon and holding and kissing you as if you're her only love. We fucked in MISH for a while and then rolled over for sideways MISH where we could hold and kiss and touch each other. I wanted to fuck her in doggie and she really loves this as we both watched in the mirror as her beautiful big tits swayed frantically in the wind. Eunji loves doggie with her legs together where she gets a more intense feel of my cock going in and out of her. Watching her fucking me back in doggie got me off so good for a hot CIP that seemed to get her even hotter. She kept moving until I was completely drained and we laid down and cuddled for a while as her lips and hands roamed all over me and got me hard again real quick. I said I wanted CIM so she moved down and licked and kissed me all over. Nipples, stomach, balls and finally the one and only Mr. Woody. I read that she doesn't take it too deep but she got me so deep that she was gagging and drooling all over the place. She has the swirling hand technique that I love and kept my cock lubed up with all the spit that was coming from her mouth. It was so good that she actually got a second pop out of me and it was a mouthful that I had her spit back onto my cock and then stroke it suck it up some more and then finally come up to me for some passionate DFK. That took care of the lingering cum without having to do any cleanup. She was surprised that I kissed her with cum in her mouth but she actually loved it. I told her good sex is where anything (or almost anything) goes and it's all good. Bottom line once again Eunji is Hot with a very pretty face made even prettier with her captivating smile and a sexy body that is great for sex. Kissing is great. Passion is great. Skills are great. English is good enough to hold a conversation and she is very charming. She is going to be a very busy girl and I will be back very, very soon. By the way heads up to GoldDust for alerting me to her.She's already full booked tomorrow.

Toungsten
05-13-21, 09:03
She's already full booked tomorrow.Not surprised.

Toungsten
05-13-21, 09:13
I'm getting my acronyms mixed up. PKL is Precious Klove. What is KPC? Maybe KFC? HA. I thought I saw Mina at PKL.Just remembered. Kpussycat. Mina was the only one I saw there. Didn't see the other Mini.

Toungsten
05-13-21, 09:16
Sorry to burst your bubble but Eunji's tits are not natural. I was one of her first customers when she started in San Jose at Lovely Angels. She used to be all natural with B cups. Didn't get a chance to see her on her 2nd tour after the implants. They must be nice if you think they are natural.They are as nice as can be. Probably had them done under the tissue. Should have known because there is no sag but soft as butter. I guess I was too busy getting fucked to death. Same as LK who everyone thought was natural but I knew her when she had pancake flat tits. One of the best enhancement jobs ever.

BuddhaHead
05-13-21, 10:59
I'm not going to get hung up on the YMMV terms like model material, cute, attractive, etc. What I'm going to say is that Eunji is Hot. Very Hot...Toungsten very hot = 7 on real looks scale.

SsStuntCock
05-13-21, 11:36
They are as nice as can be. Probably had them done under the tissue.Bingo. Hard to tell unless you're looking for them. When Eunji's bent over, you can see the curvature of the bag pop out a bit.

GoldDust58
05-13-21, 11:54
I'm getting my acronyms mixed up. PKL is Precious Klove. What is KPC? Maybe KFC? HA. I thought I saw Mina at PKL.KPC was Kpussycat. Yuna and Mini org. Then Mina (Mini of M) and Nabi (formerly Karen of M now Kimi) joined them. Then Mina returned to M and Mini went back to Korea, Yuna went to Bay Area (now Amber at Viola) . The org got engulfed by Candygirls. Same booker.

GoldDust58
05-13-21, 11:58
Sorry to burst your bubble but Eunji's tits are not natural. I was one of her first customers when she started in San Jose at Lovely Angels. She used to be all natural with B cups. Didn't get a chance to see her on her 2nd tour after the implants. They must be nice if you think they are natural.Sixdnine that Iris of Lovelyangel is long gone. She is a 2. 0 upgraded and better version of herself. She would be popular now in SJ I think if she ever returned. A Bay Area buddy was in town and saw her this week. He said she was excellent. He is a tough critic too, usually a spinner fan. She isn't a spinner but her body is very nice now compared to 2019.

Tits do feel very feel. Natural sag and bounce with joy in SG and CG. Buddy said she gave him a wonderful Russian. I’m requesting that next. With those puppies I will be a regular

GG1234
05-13-21, 12:52
KPC was Kpussycat. Yuna and Mini org. Then Mina (Mini of M) and Nabi (formerly Karen of M now Kimi) joined them. Then Mina returned to M and Mini went back to Korea, Yuna went to Bay Area (now Amber at Viola) . The org got engulfed by Candygirls. Same booker.Thanks for the clarifications. I've been wondering who KPC was for a few months. I took a break from K-girls a few years ago, and they must have been active during that time. I did find this Kpussycat (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kpussycat) on HX, and it overlaps a lot with CandyGirlLA (https://candygirlla.com/) which lines up with what you said.

Also, is this the Mini you're referring to?

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/mini-3104866866-348254

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mini-escort-los-angeles-861224

Ggininder
05-13-21, 13:10
She's already full booked tomorrow.It seems like regulars have priority to book or get booked?

I have never been with her or Pink's booker before and was told prebook is only accepted 1 day prior starts by 8:30 am.

However, I just can't get booked every morning for the next day.

GG1234
05-13-21, 13:41
오피 (https://www.bing.com/search?q=%EC%98%A4%ED%94%BC) (aka Officetel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Officetel)).오피 - "OP" is an abbreviation for "Officetel". (Koreans don't have an "F" sound so it turns into a "P".)

노콘 - "NOKON" or "No Condom". That's their slang for BBFS.

OP sites that don't require a login to look at things:

https://op1.opmoat.com/

https://www.opbest2.com/

A Korean language wiki article about how officetels turned into incall venues:

https://namu.wiki/w/오피방 (https://namu.wiki/w/%EC%98%A4%ED%94%BC%EB%B0%A9)

Hopefully this answers some questions I received privately that others may have been curious about too. I don't know much more, because this is unexplored territory for me too.

NintyNine
05-13-21, 15:06
It seems like regulars have priority to book or get booked?

I have never been with her or Pink's booker before and was told prebook is only accepted 1 day prior starts by 8:30 am.

However, I just can't get booked every morning for the next day.This is one area where M beats everyone else.

M lets you book a week or more in advance.

Now we just need M to get some better girls.

Toungsten
05-13-21, 15:46

However, I just can't get booked every morning for the next day.Try the SFK booker. Maybe some time slots are available.

Toungsten
05-13-21, 15:52
M.

Sunny. Niya Yumi (ad below), Choi (new pics below).

Newtopasian. LA Sera.

SFK.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Toungsten
05-13-21, 17:16
Toungsten very hot = 7 on real looks scale.I said I wasn't going to get sidetracked with YMMV descriptions. I was talking man to man and not as a review board reviewer and when someone says a girl is very hot that is pretty fucking good looking and someone who most of us would want to fuck. Certainly better than a 7 on a scale of 10 which would be no more than average. Let's not get caught up in the terminology and let's imagine we're in a bar talking about a girl we fucked. Maybe I should have said very, very, very hot.

GoldDust58
05-13-21, 18:02
Thanks for the clarifications. I've been wondering who KPC was for a few months. I took a break from K-girls a few years ago, and they must have been active during that time. I did find this Kpussycat (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kpussycat) on HX, and it overlaps a lot with CandyGirlLA (https://candygirlla.com/) which lines up with what you said.

Also, is this the Mini you're referring to?

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/mini-3104866866-348254

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mini-escort-los-angeles-861224First ter link yes. She worked at M from Early 2020 until summer 2020.1st tour was Love in SJ in late 2019 and then Mini in San Mateo early 2020 for her second tour, then came down to LA during her short tour.

Second them link no. That girl looks hefty. Mini was a sexbot spinner. You could hear her hello down the hallway followed by a giggle.

Slrig Naisa
05-13-21, 18:25
Amazing how a woman her age can still hold her own with these younger chicks like Hana. My opinion of course. Intercom was down so booker had me walk around the block and look up and she dropped the lobby key down from the fourth floor LOL. Body is still bangin' and her sexy sensuous slutty service is still so fucking good. That pussy got super wet and the juicy nips on those nice man mades got as hard as my cock. Pussy feels great but some pussies feel greater than others and hers always feels incredible. Came so fast with the first pop then was able to really take my time and enjoy the pleasures of her mouth and body for my second. It's like in the fantasy world of monger and provider m, Hana is my girlfriend or wife, while Peps is my secret and clandestine dark mistress of blissfully nasty animal sex.

HiKeke
05-13-21, 19:42

https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/eunji/She was a disappointment for me. Chubby and average looking gal in my book. Good fuck though.

TD Leafs
05-13-21, 20:31
She was a disappointment for me. Chubby and average looking gal in my book. Good fuck though.Guess I wasn't the only one disappointed by her looks.

One and done for me.

GoldDust58
05-13-21, 23:18
Some of you guys really are ungrateful bastards hahaha. Eunji is very pretty and not chubby at all. Chubby is half of the other girls in LA. She is young she has great tits and you guys might have some wrong conception of what chubby is. She isn't a spinner but not chubby.

Also please enlighten me who is so much hotter because I would love to see these girls. Name them please if you dare.

AverageGuy82
05-14-21, 00:25
And not in a good way, LOL. Viki has been the only one I've visited the last few months. Kept trying a few different orgs but their insistence on up charging MSOG is what keeps me away. I don't have an in with M so it sucks I won't be able to book her until she goes with another org.

Viki isn't Nina and she's only with M now.

AverageGuy82
05-14-21, 00:28
Finally got cleared with them to book and have a tentative prebook for tomorrow. Hoping I don't get a cancellation from them. I know they book Hana and they make it known don't bother trying because she's booked up through the next few days. Read a few reviews for Pink so I'm crossing the fingers she isn't a lame dead fish.

Ghost626
05-14-21, 00:31
Some of you guys really are ungrateful bastards hahaha. Eunji is very pretty and not chubby at all. Chubby is half of the other girls in LA. She is young she has great tits and you guys might have some wrong conception of what chubby is. She isn't a spinner but not chubby.

Also please enlighten me who is so much hotter because I would love to see these girls. Name them please if you dare.Is her body like Allie or Jenny o?

FiatVoluptas
05-14-21, 00:42

Also please enlighten me who is so much hotter because I would love to see these girls. Name them please if you dare.Seems to be a code word for any girl over 90 lbs whose ribs and spine aren't about to break through her skin. I jest, maybe. But, many guys just want ultra skinny girls and think anything else is chubby. At least, that's my feeling. It's crazy how subjective interpretation of body types is.

GoldDust58
05-14-21, 00:52
Finally got cleared with them to book and have a tentative prebook for tomorrow. Hoping I don't get a cancellation from them. I know they book Hana and they make it known don't bother trying because she's booked up through the next few days. Read a few reviews for Pink so I'm crossing the fingers she isn't a lame dead fish.One good thing about this org group is all the girls work hard to make you happy. Some people are just difficult but if you go in with an open mind and ready to get down with a sexy kgirl, you really cannot make a bad choice here. They've always been solid and relayed feedback to the girls. They are strict and don't like BS I have heard but never lied to me about their girls.

You'll have a good time with Pink. Very cute very much like a civie korean girl versus a sexbot. Good GFE / pse mix. Really a sweetheart.

Slrig Naisa
05-14-21, 01:09
She told me today that she's seen my pics of her online and said "Other girls so upset if see them pictures online but Pepsi say thank you!

Toungsten
05-14-21, 01:10
She was a disappointment for me. Chubby and average looking gal in my book. Good fuck though.Looks are always YMMV. One man's meat is another's poison. Just look at most of the reviews that range from 7 to 9. Same view. Different perception. Now add service to the mix and if it great it is always worth it.

Bobby O
05-14-21, 01:15
M.

Sunny. Niya Yumi (ad below), Choi (new pics below).

Newtopasian. LA Sera.

SFK.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.Awesome that you adding thumbnails!

Vulcan1009
05-14-21, 01:32

Also please enlighten me who is so much hotter because I would love to see these girls. Name them please if you dare.Eunji is not chubby nor spinner, a perfect word would be average or size M in Asia.

Tits are soft with implant under it.

As for the BEAUTY! You do your own judgement from her pictures, that is 100% her, very minor touch up of photo shop. For me, She is a 7 which is do-able consider most others are 5.

My review of her were very honest. I'm in the hobby for over 15 yrs and never lie about the reviews.

Bastard Chorum
05-14-21, 02:07

However, I just can't get booked every morning for the next day.Yes, regulars will get priority. It is a business after all and preferential treatment afforded to long time patrons is par for the course. They are even extending pre-bookings beyond a day for some from what I hear. Depending on how dead set you are on seeing Eunji, I suggest keep trying or wait for a lull (although it's tough to tell if there will be one).

Bastard Chorum
05-14-21, 02:09
First ter link yes. She worked at M from Early 2020 until summer 2020.1st tour was Love in SJ in late 2019 and then Mini in San Mateo early 2020 for her second tour, then came down to LA during her short tour.

Second them link no. That girl looks hefty. Mini was a sexbot spinner. You could hear her hello down the hallway followed by a giggle.I think my ear drums almost burst when she goes into Korean cat mode. She really doesn't care whether her room mate or neighbors hears.

Bastard Chorum
05-14-21, 02:13
And not in a good way, LOL. Viki has been the only one I've visited the last few months. Kept trying a few different orgs but their insistence on up charging MSOG is what keeps me away. I don't have an in with M so it sucks I won't be able to book her until she goes with another org.You might have missed one of your best opportunities to get in with M. If there's a provider you frequent or fancy, it's best to try and get their contact info (number, LINE, Kakao, etc.) for the expressed purpose of getting in touch with her when she moves agencies, especially one that you haven't been to or can't get in for whatever reason. However, this is contingent upon you making her comfortable enough for her to give you that info.

Charley1004
05-14-21, 02:33
She was a disappointment for me. Chubby and average looking gal in my book. Good fuck though.I thought Eunji was average but with great service and for me great service is more important than a spinner body. Heck, I was happy with my time with Ruby (M) and she's bigger than Eunji so maybe I should be banned on commenting on looks / body.

Is it just me, or do older curvier Kgirls give better service or at least they try harder? I think that's why I have a wider range of what I find acceptable. For you regulars, take a note of this whenever you read my comments.

Bobby O
05-14-21, 02:48
Anyone do her?

Kamsamida
05-14-21, 03:17
Anyone do her?Yes a couple of years back when she worked in the Bay as StarrDD. Has a big tattoo on her back. Fake pics. One of my worst ever sessions. Has moved around a lot using different names. Avoid.

Pyhan83
05-14-21, 07:40
Anyone do her?Fake pics, she's fat af. Terrible service.

SuperMan333
05-14-21, 10:09
Anyone saw the new girl Mew from topgirls? I probably will try her out today if I can't get the time I like with my regular.

Toungsten
05-14-21, 10:25
I thought Eunji was average but with great service and for me great service is more important than a spinner body. Heck, I was happy with my time with Ruby (M) and she's bigger than Eunji so maybe I should be banned on commenting on looks / body.

Is it just me, or do older curvier Kgirls give better service or at least they try harder? I think that's why I have a wider range of what I find acceptable. For you regulars, take a note of this whenever you read my comments.I don't know about curvier girls giving better service but older ones certainly do as a rule. They are certainly more experienced in most cases and around 30 ish puts them at their sexual peak whether it's a job or not. Whether looks are considered cute, pretty or average if you combine that with a smile and personality which only adds to their looks and superlative service you have a hot girl and the kind of time most of us are looking for. Point in case is Ava a few years back with M. She was one of the prettiest girls you would ever meet in the business or out and her service was just good but not great. If you're happy fucking a pretty face without the hunger and passion then so be it but for me nothing beats a great fuck with a nice looking girl.

Toungsten
05-14-21, 10:28
You might have missed one of your best opportunities to get in with M. If there's a provider you frequent or fancy, it's best to try and get their contact info (number, LINE, Kakao, etc.) for the expressed purpose of getting in touch with her when she moves agencies, especially one that you haven't been to or can't get in for whatever reason. However, this is contingent upon you making her comfortable enough for her to give you that info.You can also text M and let her know that you have been seeing Viki and ask her to check with her to verify it. I'm sure if you've been seeing Viki that should get you in. No one is refusing business in the current environment.

Toungsten
05-14-21, 10:34
Is her body like Allie or Jenny o?Jenny O was built bigger and for her size was tight as a drum. One of the finest athletic bodies. Eunji's body is closer to Allie with service to match.

Toungsten
05-14-21, 10:37
Eunji is not chubby nor spinner, a perfect word would be average or size M in Asia.

Tits are soft with implant under it.

As for the BEAUTY! You do your own judgement from her pictures, that is 100% her, very minor touch up of photo shop. For me, She is a 7 which is do-able consider most others are 5.

My review of her were very honest. I'm in the hobby for over 15 yrs and never lie about the reviews.If most girls are a 5 whether I agree or not then a 7 on those standards is certainly very hot and that's what we're looking for. That would make a 9 or 10 unavailable in K-land.

Jack926
05-14-21, 12:27
Anyone saw the new girl Mew from topgirls? I probably will try her out today if I can't get the time I like with my regular.Prepare to be bait & switch and greet by a girl who looks like nothing like her photos with a mediocre service.

Charley1004
05-14-21, 13:16
I don't know about curvier girls giving better service but older ones certainly do as a rule. They are certainly more experienced in most cases and around 30 ish puts them at their sexual peak whether it's a job or not. Whether looks are considered cute, pretty or average if you combine that with a smile and personality which only adds to their looks and superlative service you have a hot girl and the kind of time most of us are looking for. Point in case is Ava a few years back with M. She was one of the prettiest girls you would ever meet in the business or out and her service was just good but not great. If you're happy fucking a pretty face without the hunger and passion then so be it but for me nothing beats a great fuck with a nice looking girl.I also find 30-35 year olds the sweet spot. Enough experience to know what they're doing and hopefully not burnt out.

I'm still looking for a new regular rotation but it's been very hard this past year. I wish we had a new Megan, Suri, Sugar, Rain, Stella, Yoco. I know the last two are still here but I need some new talent. I hope M is able to mount a comeback and doesn't go the way of Souplantation and closes shop.

TD Leafs
05-14-21, 13:28
Really great service with pleasing attitude but below avg face and body (for me YMMV).

Guess those are her real pics but damn photoshop does some miracle work.

Would not recommend.

Toungsten
05-14-21, 14:23
M. Cona.

Sunny. Niya, Yumi, Choi.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min.

SFK.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

BuddhaHead
05-14-21, 14:33
Saying that looks are YMMV is a cop out or that there's a separate rating scale for kgirls. It is irrelevant whether real 9's and 10's work for one of the Kgirl agencies or as a provider. It is irrelevant whether one has seen 100 Kgirls or 1 Kgirl. How do you judge looks based only on kgirls one has personally seen? Then, how would one judge looks of non-kgirls or independent providers? A much more objective measure is to compare against all women, not just Kgirls who you've seen, not just Kgirls who are providers, not just Asians who are providers, but all women. So, car show models aren't going to work for M? Well, there are Asian American car show models who have provided. Also, there are tons of civvies (e. G. , instagram models, "party" girls who go to clubs) who are much better looking than the so-called hot girls cited. Just because one hasn't seen hotter girls doesn't mean a young Kgirl should be rated a 9. But, those that do are just misleading other hobbyists into thinking that these girls are model quality. They are not.

Toungsten
05-14-21, 14:35
If most girls are a 5 whether I agree or not then a 7 on those standards is certainly very hot and that's what we're looking for. That would make a 9 or 10 unavailable in K-land.A size M in Asia is comparable to a size 8 or maybe 10 which looks pretty good to me. Not a spinner but hot.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/220817187963325122/

AverageGuy82
05-14-21, 15:10
I had a reliable number to reach out to M. I didn't want to use older ads that had numbers and have it be a wrong number.

You can also text M and let her know that you have been seeing Viki and ask her to check with her to verify it. I'm sure if you've been seeing Viki that should get you in. No one is refusing business in the current environment.

NObserver
05-14-21, 15:41
I had a reliable number to reach out to M. I didn't want to use older ads that had numbers and have it be a wrong number.I'm pretty sure M's number is listed in Viki's new review page; it only has one review from 6 days ago.

FYI — Cona is "fully booked" today. M is taking pre books for Cona and Viki tomorrow, Saturday.

Also, M was very fast to respond this morning. She's been sending me mass texts the past few Saturday, as well!

HiKeke
05-14-21, 16:01

Also please enlighten me who is so much hotter because I would love to see these girls. Name them please if you dare.Not wrong, just different perception is all. We are all entitled to our own opinion! .

AverageGuy82
05-14-21, 16:19
I was about to comment when I saw yours. I saw that review and took a shot and texted. She actually responded to it and after a bit of back and forth she cleared me. Told me Viki is off and Cona booked. She gave me the all clear to try next week when my schedule allows.

I'm pretty sure M's number is listed in Viki's new review page; it only has one review from 6 days ago.

FYI Cona is "fully booked" today. M is taking pre books for Cona and Viki tomorrow, Saturday.

Also, M was very fast to respond this morning. She's been sending me mass texts the past few Saturday, as well!

HotManGuy
05-14-21, 16:48
I was about to comment when I saw yours. I saw that review and took a shot and texted. She actually responded to it and after a bit of back and forth she cleared me. Told me Viki is off and Cona booked. She gave me the all clear to try next week when my schedule allows.Messaged her about 30 minutes ago so here's to hoping that I can get in as well. Been trying for awhile!

Dlee9753
05-14-21, 17:53
I will provide details on Pink's body so hopefully someone will do the same with Eunji's. All these vague descriptions like "chubby" "gymnast" "not like photos". WTF guys? Especially the "gymnast" thing. The only gymnasts I know of are the Olympic girls with bulging biceps and He-Man thighs. No thank you.

Pink is my expected standard of "average". She has a flat stomach, no love handles. Her thighs are thick for a k-girl but not BBW thick or body-positive-movement-bullshit thick. Most importantly, no cottage cheese on her thighs. She has a nice handful of butt but looks slightly squarish from behind. Her hips are a petite, hourglass curvy but not BBW curvy or body-positivity-movement-bullshit curvy. The hips do ride slightly high due to the slightly squarish butt. But again: No love handles, no flab, no cottage cheese. Accepted descriptions would be average, average-skinny, petite-hourglass, petite-curvy.

Can someone please provide similar details on Eunji?

Additional info on Pink: Her boobs are decent, natural B cups. Not particularly firm or perky but still nice. With makeup, she looks 30 or younger. I'd lean towards younger. I'd describe her face as cute or pretty but others may say GND. Chill, relaxed personality but she's trying to learn English so may want to practice with you.

Her BBBJ was okay, nothing special. She makes the effort but doesn't go particularly deep and doesn't use her tongue. Her massage was okay. She makes the effort but nowhere near masseuse level. She didn't offer rimming / catbath and I didn't ask for rimming / catbath. She wasn't into DFK but I personally don't go down on women I pay for so maybe YMMV.

TempletonRat
05-14-21, 18:06
M might be wishing she had allowed more supplicants passed her pearly gates while times were flush.

SuperMan333
05-14-21, 18:12
Prepare to be bait & switch and greet by a girl who looks like nothing like her photos with a mediocre service.Yeah I think this one is not that good, even the PO is trying to steer me away. Have you saw her personally?

Toungsten
05-14-21, 18:56
Saying that looks are YMMV is a cop out or that there's a separate rating scale for kgirls. It is irrelevant whether real 9's and 10's work for one of the Kgirl agencies or as a provider. It is irrelevant whether one has seen 100 Kgirls or 1 Kgirl. How do you judge looks based only on kgirls one has personally seen? Then, how would one judge looks of non-kgirls or independent providers? A much more objective measure is to compare against all women, not just Kgirls who you've seen, not just Kgirls who are providers, not just Asians who are providers, but all women. So, car show models aren't going to work for M? Well, there are Asian American car show models who have provided. Also, there are tons of civvies (e. G. , instagram models, "party" girls who go to clubs) who are much better looking than the so-called hot girls cited. Just because one hasn't seen hotter girls doesn't mean a young Kgirl should be rated a 9. But, those that do are just misleading other hobbyists into thinking that these girls are model quality. They are not.I'm not sure what world you're living in but you and we don't have access to the instagram models, "party girls", etc. We are here in the world of Kgirls and regardless of how they compare (in your mind) there are others who may have a different perspective. That is the meaning of YMMV. How they look to you and if you are basing it on comparisons then let's stick to the world where they belong and we partake and that is the world of the Kgirl. Some love blondes and others brunettes. Some like spinners and some like BWW. Some short and some tall. You have your preferences and opinions but they are not universal and we deal with the current talent pool and not some aspiration list of other girls who would laugh at the offer of 250-300 for an hour including BBFS and MSOG. Maybe laugh so hard that they would pass out. That's why we're all here.

Toungsten
05-14-21, 18:57
I also find 30-35 year olds the sweet spot. Enough experience to know what they're doing and hopefully not burnt out.

I'm still looking for a new regular rotation but it's been very hard this past year. I wish we had a new Megan, Suri, Sugar, Rain, Stella, Yoco. I know the last two are still here but I need some new talent. I hope M is able to mount a comeback and doesn't go the way of Souplantation and closes shop.Ah Souplantation. I miss it almost as much as I miss Suri.

Humyiy
05-14-21, 19:03
Guys that adore toothpicks with 2 basketballs glued on the upper half.

And guys that love curvy ladies with big natural bouncy tits, decent waist, and curvy hips with a bouncy spankable ass.

Obviously I like them curvy.

But I don't usually go out of my way to bad talk or give 3/3 reviews on the Skeleton girls.

We should just acknowledge one another tastes and try to point out the good ones in your particular group.

I try to add comments like "if you don't like Yumi Kazama looking curvy miles, you should avoid. ".

Also please enlighten me who is so much hotter because I would love to see these girls. Name them please if you dare.

NintyNine
05-14-21, 20:25
Saying that looks are YMMV is a cop out or that there's a separate rating scale for kgirls. It is irrelevant whether real 9's and 10's work for one of the Kgirl agencies or as a provider. It is irrelevant whether one has seen 100 Kgirls or 1 Kgirl. How do you judge looks based only on kgirls one has personally seen? Then, how would one judge looks of non-kgirls or independent providers? A much more objective measure is to compare against all women, not just Kgirls who you've seen, not just Kgirls who are providers, not just Asians who are providers, but all women. So, car show models aren't going to work for M? Well, there are Asian American car show models who have provided. Also, there are tons of civvies (e. G. , instagram models, "party" girls who go to clubs) who are much better looking than the so-called hot girls cited. Just because one hasn't seen hotter girls doesn't mean a young Kgirl should be rated a 9. But, those that do are just misleading other hobbyists into thinking that these girls are model quality. They are not.All I care about is how different is the girl from the photoshop.

That's how girls should be described.

BuddhaHead
05-14-21, 21:21
All I care about is how different is the girl from the photoshop.

That's how girls should be described.That is not a good measure either. I've seen guys say the picture is "representative" or that the picture resembles her 90%. WTF does that mean? Or that she is the one in the pictures except she's 10 lbs heavier and 10 years older. Oh ok, that's a big help. Many guys cannot tell whether the girl is the one in the picture and will swear that the fake picture taken from an Asian model is really the one they saw. I would guess if they saw any picture of an attractive Asian woman they might say it could be her, especially for someone who hasn't seen many Asian / Korean women and is mesmerized by meeting an attractive one, or at least someone who looks similar to what they saw in the pictures. Also, many guys are very bad at describing how a girl looks. E. g. , "she's not skinny, but not fat", "has that traditional Korean look". Many aren't consistent in their ratings and their descriptions. They will give a girl a 9 or 10 in looks, which should use such adjectives as ddg, stunning, hottest looking girl I've ever seen, but instead there is very little said about looks, and I see such things as "Her body is good, but maybe a little added weight" (this is for a 10, which should be damn near perfect).

Francescoo
05-14-21, 21:28
Just want to chip In!

I know everyone has their own type!

Or wants another Hana!

Eunji is hot! She's not fat! She's had a nice body! And is eager to please!

On my books she's hot and a good time!.

AverageGuy82
05-15-21, 00:57
I got the all clear so once I see Viki I'm planning on seeing Cona. Does she resemble the pics or has she aged out of them? I did see Pink this evening and will be writing a report a little later once I have time to settle my thoughts.

Jack926
05-15-21, 02:16
Yeah I think this one is not that good, even the PO is trying to steer me away. Have you saw her personally?Nope! I have been burned by that booker too many times; not even ONE good experience there.

It is a SHIT SHOW Place to visit.

Humyiy
05-15-21, 02:59
Any shills wanna hype this one up? Or maybe she's just that bad (not bad meaning good like in the 80s).Jessie at sexyangels. Site.

Any info? She must be amazing and guys are keping her secret or horrible and guys are trying to forget they even stayed (been there many times).

Member #2210
05-15-21, 05:30
I will provide details on Pink's body so hopefully someone will do the same with Eunji's. All these vague descriptions like "chubby" "gymnast" "not like photos". WTF guys? Especially the "gymnast" thing. The only gymnasts I know of are the Olympic girls with bulging biceps and He-Man thighs. No thank you.

Pink is my expected standard of "average". She has a flat stomach, no love handles. Her thighs are thick for a k-girl but not BBW thick or body-positive-movement-bullshit thick. Most importantly, no cottage cheese on her thighs. She has a nice handful of butt but looks slightly squarish from behind. Her hips are a petite, hourglass curvy but not BBW curvy or body-positivity-movement-bullshit curvy. The hips do ride slightly high due to the slightly squarish butt. But again: No love handles, no flab, no cottage cheese. Accepted descriptions would be average, average-skinny, petite-hourglass, petite-curvy.

Additional info on Pink: Her boobs are decent, natural B cups. Not particularly firm or perky but still nice. With makeup, she looks 30 or younger. I'd lean towards younger. I'd describe her face as cute or pretty but others may say GND. Chill, relaxed personality but she's trying to learn English so may want to practice with you.

Her BBBJ was okay, nothing special. She makes the effort but doesn't go particularly deep and doesn't use her tongue. Her massage was okay. She makes the effort but nowhere near masseuse level. She didn't offer rimming / catbath and I didn't ask for rimming / catbath. She wasn't into DFK but I personally don't go down on women I pay for so maybe YMMV.I also saw Pink and the above description is very accurate. I don't care how much you like a girl or what your preferences are (for spinner or chubby-chaser), you should describe the girl as exactly what she looks like.

Toungsten
05-15-21, 09:31

Her BBBJ was okay, nothing special. She makes the effort but doesn't go particularly deep and doesn't use her tongue. Her massage was okay. She makes the effort but nowhere near masseuse level. She didn't offer rimming / catbath and I didn't ask for rimming / catbath. She wasn't into DFK but I personally don't go down on women I pay for so maybe YMMV.Based on your description of Pink I would have to say that Eunji would be average-athletic, petite-hourglass, petite-curvy. Add to that great tits and service that can't be beat.

John1715
05-15-21, 12:10
I'm somewhat of a newcomer so I'm still learning about the different agencies. Who's this M I keep reading about? Also feel free to recommend some agencies, I don't understand the abbreviations.

TheAbc
05-15-21, 12:32
Anyone have any info? I might TOFT since I haven't seen anyone I liked for weeks.

https://www.losangelesasian.com/?lightbox=dataItem-kopxwqfn

Toungsten
05-15-21, 13:09
M. Cona, Viki.

Sunny. Niya, Yumi.

Newtopasian.

SFK.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

LenovoX120
05-15-21, 13:28
https://lovehourlydreams.escortbook.com/pageid-889752Does anyone know if Mina has resurfaced under a new name and org? She was an ATF.

CliffordLy
05-15-21, 13:30
Anyone tried p2 g bom yet? They had a girl named latte up last week that was intriguing but no reports.

Bastard Chorum
05-15-21, 14:11
I got the all clear so once I see Viki I'm planning on seeing Cona. Does she resemble the pics or has she aged out of them? I did see Pink this evening and will be writing a report a little later once I have time to settle my thoughts.For who? Viki or Cona?

Cona's pictures are of her: curvy MILF with great tits and great service.

Viki: Maybe? A lot P.S. If so, petite spinner with good service but not a looker for me.

BobLove
05-15-21, 14:12
Jessie at sexyangels. Site.

Any info? She must be amazing and guys are keping her secret or horrible and guys are trying to forget they even stayed (been there many times).That's Victoria from many years ago.

Bastard Chorum
05-15-21, 14:17
I'm somewhat of a newcomer so I'm still learning about the different agencies. Who's this M I keep reading about? Also feel free to recommend some agencies, I don't understand the abbreviations.Reading the forums from 50 pages back to now would help in that department. Forgot M for now, although she may be more lenient right now to garner some more traffic, her agency is usually set aside until you have accumulated connections and experience with other agencies. I forget which thread it's in but there was a fairly complete list of LA agencies and their associated website / contact going around. Check that out.

GG1234
05-15-21, 14:27
I'm somewhat of a newcomer so I'm still learning about the different agencies. Who's this M I keep reading about? Also feel free to recommend some agencies, I don't understand the abbreviations.Here is a list of K-girl agencies that don't upcharge for BBFS.

https://rentry.co/la_bbfs

M.

https://myalbum.com/album/aKndu2KCPapj

LAVixens.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LAVixens

Sexy Fun K-girls (SFK).

https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kdolls.socal

Los Angeles Asian.

https://www.losangelesasian.com/

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Losangelesasian

Pepsi Club.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/pepsiclub

Precious K-love (PKL).

http://preciousklove.com/

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Preciousklove

K-girls in LA (Booker Jane).

https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/home/

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kgirlsinla

Angels in West LA.

https://angelsinwla.wordpress.com/

Sesang Girls.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SesangGirls

Pink Angels.

https://pinkangels.site/

Member #2210
05-15-21, 14:36
Is she and Rabbit (at Booker Gray) the same girl? Thanks.

SsStuntCock
05-15-21, 14:51
Anyone have any info? I might TOFT since I haven't seen anyone I liked for weeks.

https://www.losangelesasian.com/?lightbox=dataItem-kopxwqfnLooks like Vivian from BGC in the Bay. Haven't seen myself but you could check TER I'd 356208 for reference.

Chef Boyardee
05-15-21, 14:52
That's Victoria from many years ago.No, it is just another girl using her pictures. We have already covered this a while back.

Toungsten
05-15-21, 14:57
Is she and Rabbit (at Booker Gray) the same girl? Thanks.No. Chanel with M is on vacation and not with Booker Gray.

Ggininder
05-15-21, 14:58
Here is a list of K-girl agencies that don't upcharge for BBFS.

M.

LAVixens.

Sexy Fun K-girls (SFK).

Los Angeles Asian.

Pepsi Club.

Precious K-love (PKL).

Angels in West LA.

Sesang Girls.

Pink Angels.

https://pinkangels.site/Angels in West LA.

And.

K-girls in LA.

Are associated?

Both websites are linked and Angels in West LA can book K-girls in LA (.

Bastard Chorum
05-15-21, 15:28
Anyone tried p2 g bom yet? They had a girl named latte up last week that was intriguing but no reports.Bom is Barbie who was there previously. Mixed reviews.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/barbie-9495221223-357396

Bastard Chorum
05-15-21, 15:32
That's Victoria from many years ago.Those are definitely her pictures but I doubt you'll finds her behind the doors.

Bastard Chorum
05-15-21, 15:34
Is she and Rabbit (at Booker Gray) the same girl? Thanks.Chanel with SA previously and Rabbit are the same. Chanel at M is a different girl.

SuperMan333
05-15-21, 15:40

https://www.losangelesasian.com/?lightbox=dataItem-kopxwqfnIf that is the best photo they could use on her, I would expect a very large out of shape woman behind that door.

SuperMan333
05-15-21, 15:42
Nope! I have been burned by that booker too many times; not even ONE good experience there.

It is a SHIT SHOW Place to visit.Haha same here burned many times by him. He just wants you to get in that door and doesn't expect any returning customer.

GardenBae
05-15-21, 16:02
Jessie at sexyangels. Site.

Any info? She must be amazing and guys are keping her secret or horrible and guys are trying to forget they even stayed (been there many times).I asked for a session with Jessie but was told that she is no longer with SA. I was offered Sarah and Jool Gina but since I've already had them I wanted something new. I went with Erika. The experience was meh (I say that now after I've seen Viki) but her melons were off the chain. I'm still curious about Jessie but no one has said anything.

GoldDust58
05-15-21, 16:44

https://www.losangelesasian.com/?lightbox=dataItem-kopxwqfnShe is coming from the Bay Area. Was at Bunnygirls and LSC as Vivian. Red hair correct. More cabbage patch face. Older thick MILF would be accurate description. Boobs deflated C, maybe implant removal. Scars noticeable under boobs and tattoo on stomach as well. She is past her prime but if you like the thick ones all for you.

GoldDust58
05-15-21, 16:51
Does anyone know if Mina has resurfaced under a new name and org? She was an ATF.Mina of fantastic org in NorCal or Mina of KPC. Both are back in Korea regardless of which one.

BonerAppetitty
05-15-21, 17:01
Jessie at SA is absolutely not Victoria. You can find a couple posts about "Jessie" too. Can't simply trust pics these days when even M was using one of Cona's pics for another girl when Cona is still around. Cona might have complained because that one pic was gone quickly.

I think Jessie already left to upcharge for BB at other place.

That's Victoria from many years ago.

BonerAppetitty
05-15-21, 17:05
You guys can read Vivian's reviews (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/vivian-4084831340-356208).

She is coming from the Bay Area. Was at Bunnygirls and LSC as Vivian. Red hair correct. More cabbage patch face. Older thick MILF would be accurate description. Boobs deflated C, maybe implant removal. Scars noticeable under boobs and tattoo on stomach as well. She is past her prime but if you like the thick ones all for you.

BonerAppetitty
05-15-21, 17:08
I must be special because I have had decent to great experiences there. I like this booker and boner sense comes in handy with this booker LOL.

Nope! I have been burned by that booker too many times; not even ONE good experience there.

It is a SHIT SHOW Place to visit.

BonerAppetitty
05-15-21, 17:17
...If anyone is underwhelmed by her, they should probably take a break from this hobby, and do some soul-searching on one of those Peruvian Ayahuasca retreats.I always want to do boner-searching on one the hot looking new girls even after meeting the GOAT of Kgirls. No need for me to compare Hana, Pink, etc. If they are good enough then I just put them on a rotation and think about which new girls to see next.

...try to point out the good ones in your particular group....That's what I have been wishing for. I will just try to bang them all LOL.

LenovoX120
05-15-21, 17:47
Mina of fantastic org in NorCal or Mina of KPC. Both are back in Korea regardless of which one.Should have been more specific. Mina from Hourly Dreams in San Jose / Northern California: https://lovehourlydreams.escortbook.com/pageid-889789.

I knew she went back to Korea during the onset of Covid but am hoping that she will return.

Also Trisha from that org was great.

VincentFreemen
05-15-21, 17:54
I likely caught chlamydia / gonorrhea from one of the BB houses.

Symptom started 5 days post session (BBBJ, ironically CFS), which is about your typical incubation period for bacterial std.

My symptoms were itchy urethra, and a day later milky fluids coming out from the penis, which is rather scary.

After taking the oral antibiotic, symptoms went away.

PSA. Please get tested regularly.

If you are experiencing symptoms or discomfort, do go see a doctor and get treated.

Taking a break from this hobby for a week or two, so we can continue being healthy Eskimo brothers.

For more info see below:

https://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/treatment.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/treatment.htm

Slrig Naisa
05-15-21, 17:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

There was a thousand ways you could have written this without catching this flag but you chose the one you couldn't.

Don't be douchey

A2

GoldDust58
05-15-21, 22:30
Should have been more specific. Mina from Hourly Dreams in San Jose / Northern California: https://lovehourlydreams.escortbook.com/pageid-889789.

I knew she went back to Korea during the onset of Covid but am hoping that she will return.

Also Trisha from that org was great.Yes that same Mina also worked at fantastic. HD org basically got broke apart. Jamie from HD was one of the few that made their way here to in a LA but is in Vegas currently.

Riptide123
05-15-21, 22:30
Here is a list of K-girl agencies that don't upcharge for BBFS.

M.

LAVixens.

Sexy Fun K-girls (SFK).

Los Angeles Asian.

Pepsi Club.

Precious K-love (PKL).

Angels in West LA.

Sesang Girls.

Pink Angels.

https://pinkangels.site/How do I get in contact with M?

SixDNine
05-15-21, 22:50
Yes that same Mina also worked at fantastic. HD org basically got broke apart. Jamie from HD was one of the few that made their way here to in a LA but is in Vegas currently.Any idea where Vivi ended up? She was at HD for a few weeks and became friends with Jamie. Last I saw of her was when she went utr in San Mateo. Then one day she was gone from my KKtalk. Hope she is doing well wherever she is.

Slrig Naisa
05-15-21, 23:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

We don't care that you want to find some trannie with a massive hog to push your shit in, we are all about supporting lifestyle choices but we don't do that here. I'm sure if you google trannie escorts with huge cocks you'll find what you seek.

Best of luck,

A2

Facetious997
05-15-21, 23:57

Symptom started 5 days post session (BBBJ, ironically CFS), which is about your typical incubation period for bacterial std.

My symptoms were itchy urethra, and a day later milky fluids coming out from the penis, which is rather scary.

If you are experiencing symptoms or discomfort, do go see a doctor and get treated.

Taking a break from this hobby for a week or two, so we can continue being healthy Eskimo brothers.

For more info see below:

https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/treatment.htmThis is scary my man, can you tell us which ones you visited?

Humyiy
05-16-21, 01:15
Chanel with SA previously and Rabbit are the same. Chanel at M is a different girl.LOL.

We need to deman a universal Kgirl nomenclature system.

I count at least 5 separate ilines named Chanel in the past 3 months.

This is getting ridiculous.

Every new girl should get a new name.

Invest in a name book for $10!

BobLove
05-16-21, 02:55

For more info see below:

https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/treatment.htmWhich girl did you see? How often do you see girls?

WhyOhWhy
05-16-21, 08:25
Does anyone know if hana is taking new clients? I tried to book her couple weeks ago when I was in town. Booker said to book Ara first before booking hana. But I didn't have time for both.

Yiruma
05-16-21, 10:43
Does anyone know if hana is taking new clients? I tried to book her couple weeks ago when I was in town. Booker said to book Ara first before booking hana. But I didn't have time for both.Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

GoodBoy88
05-16-21, 11:22
Does anyone know if hana is taking new clients? I tried to book her couple weeks ago when I was in town. Booker said to book Ara first before booking hana. But I didn't have time for both.If you go through Seasang you might be able to book Hana as a new client if her schedule is sorta empty that day. The reason I say this is because yesterday they were going to book me in for a slot even though I was using a new number, before I had even told them I was repeat. I mean you still need 3 valid k org references though. Anyway, I didn't book because they say she only books before 5 pm, which is way too early of a last call for me. With hours like that, I can scratch her off my list permanently. Hana is by far the hardest girl to get hold of EVER, shits ridiculous.

BuddhaHead
05-16-21, 12:15
How do I get in contact with M?You text her.

GoldDust58
05-16-21, 14:01
If you go through Seasang you might be able to book Hana as a new client if her schedule is sorta empty that day. The reason I say this is because yesterday they were going to book me in for a slot even though I was using a new number, before I had even told them I was repeat. I mean you still need 3 valid k org references though. Anyway, I didn't book because they say she only books before 5 pm, which is way too early of a last call for me. With hours like that, I can scratch her off my list permanently. Hana is by far the hardest girl to get hold of EVER, shits ridiculous.They would of likely cleared you just to have your info and then told you no new clients for Hana. Sesang booker number is still Booker Angela but it is a line for Hana only was told. I know from a buddy that you can see others from lavixen through that line. I have known a few people try and they got denied. It's a few bookers so between them all they are likely to have your number. One buddy was an old M client and had no issues, so I think lavixens or M older guys have no issues.

Toungsten
05-16-21, 14:03
Megan. 5'2". C cup. 280. MSOG. Starts tomorrow May 17.

Doubles with Jina available.

Toungsten
05-16-21, 14:08
M. Cona, Viki.

Sunny. Yumi.

Newtopasian.

SFK. Jina.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

GoldDust58
05-16-21, 14:16
Any idea where Vivi ended up? She was at HD for a few weeks and became friends with Jamie. Last I saw of her was when she went utr in San Mateo. Then one day she was gone from my KKtalk. Hope she is doing well wherever she is.No. After that 4-5 days stint at GFE org she disappeared again. DW guy claims on AMP site that she has an * account now. Unsure how true that is. Nana in LA is using two of her pics oddly but confirmed myself it's definitely not Vivi. Similar wild service though but not her. Vivi has her SO I know so maybe just retired together. Wish her the best. She was not attractive really but she was a freak in the sheets. Vivi forced me to BBFS when I wanted CFS. I was CFS guy then and I was kissed. We also did it all around the bathroom, barely made it to the bed sometimes.

SomeGuyCool
05-16-21, 14:39

For more info see below:

https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/treatment.htmDang. I was planning on visiting a place today. Guess I won't after all. Stay safe everyone.

Atrr1
05-16-21, 15:45

For more info see below:

https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/treatment.htmPlease cough up the name of girl and agency.

GoldDust58
05-16-21, 16:07
Please cough up the name of girl and agency.Who and where should always be kept confidential between the org provider and monger. Girl will usually take off and get on meds. Clear quickly and back at it. He caught it from BBBJ not BBFS. We all demand BBFS and there is a high chance you will get std at some point. Some get lucky and some don't. Get tested constantly and we will all stay clear. This isn't a hobby for those with fears. If you are scared, wrap it up. Plain and simple.

By the way, there are instances where one will say he caught it from a girl and 100 others who saw her the same week didn't. It puzzles me.

HiKeke
05-16-21, 17:04
Who and where should always be kept confidential between the org provider and monger. Girl will usually take off and get on meds. Clear quickly and back at it. He caught it from BBBJ not BBFS. We all demand BBFS and there is a high chance you will get std at some point. Some get lucky and some don't. Get tested constantly and we will all stay clear. This isn't a hobby for those with fears. If you are scared, wrap it up. Plain and simple.

By the way, there are instances where one will say he caught it from a girl and 100 others who saw her the same week didn't. It puzzles me.I never understood anyone believing in confidentiality and privacy. You guys do realize this hobby isn't exactly legal or not moral, right? It is indeed plain and simple. I would share the name if I ever caught one. Not all girls will do the right thing and get it cleared before going back to work. Thats the scary part about it.

Dlee9753
05-16-21, 17:53
Should have been more specific. Mina from Hourly Dreams in San Jose / Northern California: https://lovehourlydreams.escortbook.com/pageid-889789.

Also Trisha from that org was great.Hourly Dreams Mina was amazing. If she does return to the states, I hope she comes to LA.

Looks-wise, a taller Hana with a prettier face and firm implants. Nice trimmed patch of pubes too. Personality-wise, chill and relaxed. Service was not as good as Hana or Victoria / Lexi but I would choose Mina simply for the eye-candy appeal.

From what I remember, she looked 30 or younger. I never did fully appreciate her until she left. Especially considering the 220/ hour for BBFSCIP x2.

Atrr1
05-16-21, 18:20

Doubles with Jina available.She offers "clinic sex", what is that? Never noticed it before on ad.

Toungsten
05-16-21, 18:41
She offers "clinic sex", what is that? Never noticed it before on ad.Hopefully it's not correct. It means sex with condom.

VincentFreemen
05-16-21, 19:16
Who and where should always be kept confidential between the org provider and monger. Girl will usually take off and get on meds. Clear quickly and back at it. He caught it from BBBJ not BBFS. We all demand BBFS and there is a high chance you will get std at some point. Some get lucky and some don't. Get tested constantly and we will all stay clear. This isn't a hobby for those with fears. If you are scared, wrap it up. Plain and simple.

By the way, there are instances where one will say he caught it from a girl and 100 others who saw her the same week didn't. It puzzles me.Just checked, she is off now.

Should have asked for mouthwash first. LOL.

Have fun people.

John1715
05-16-21, 20:32
Reading the forums from 50 pages back to now would help in that department. Forgot M for now, although she may be more lenient right now to garner some more traffic, her agency is usually set aside until you have accumulated connections and experience with other agencies. I forget which thread it's in but there was a fairly complete list of LA agencies and their associated website / contact going around. Check that out.Thank you, I'll look into it.

AverageGuy82
05-16-21, 20:47
Agree with the description as well of Pink. The pics are not her. I guess, smaller boobs aside, would be considered representative. She's more tanned and hair color is different.

I've read some of the reports stating she wasn't as lively during the date. My experience with her was different. Found her to be really engaged and willing to please. Taking a shower there really makes a difference. I bathe before hand but still agree to another one during. Made her feel more comfortable knowing there wasn't going to be a sweat or stink situation.

As for the date, again a shower settled her nerves, she really opened up. She LFK in the beginning but DFK got more intense as the date went on. Read that she doesn't cat bathe but she was licking me everywhere possible even the knees which was a first. After a bit of teasing of the old danglers she asked me if I liked getting rimmed. Told her no as I've yet to really enjoy it when it gets done. She continued the teasing and then went for full oral. I'll agree that it's average at best. Viki had the strongest suction so comparing the two, Pink isn't up to the task. Still she tries. As for the deed, she is accommodating to every pose I wanted. She's not vocally loud as I did catch her putting her hand over her mouth to stop from making noise but she does has cute moans.

After I popped she offered a hot towel and cleaned me up. This is always my favorite part the moments in between pops. My concern whenever seeing a lady is the dread of not verbally communicating but settling for hand gestures. Pink is like Viki and a few others in that she is able to have a conversation if you speak slower and don't use complicated words. She's very talkative and bubbly.

Once I gathered myself we went for a second pop and she is up for it. Didn't even flinch but went right at it. She got the 2nd one from me as we were approaching the hour. I thought she was going to hurry me out but we went back to cuddling and talking. She lost track of time because she looked at her phone and literally said "uh oh" texted the book. Still offered me a shower it was bit rushed but she wasn't pushy. Got dressed and gave her a tip. When I looked at my phone once I was out noticed we went over by quite a lot of time. Was expecting a text from the booker asking for more money or banning but text never came.

I'd recommend for those that like a more sensual date. She's not hardcore PSE. There are others for that. Definitely plan on seeing her again after I try out Cona.

I also saw Pink and the above description is very accurate. I don't care how much you like a girl or what your preferences are (for spinner or chubby-chaser), you should describe the girl as exactly what she looks like.

OneADay
05-16-21, 22:11

Doubles with Jina available.The SFK site says Jina does Come On Face (CIF). Has anyone tried to do that with her?

Bastard Chorum
05-17-21, 02:02
If you go through Seasang you might be able to book Hana as a new client if her schedule is sorta empty that day. The reason I say this is because yesterday they were going to book me in for a slot even though I was using a new number, before I had even told them I was repeat. I mean you still need 3 valid k org references though. Anyway, I didn't book because they say she only books before 5 pm, which is way too early of a last call for me. With hours like that, I can scratch her off my list permanently. Hana is by far the hardest girl to get hold of EVER, shits ridiculous.With Hana cutting down her hours and mongers out there willing to prebook, it's reasonable to assume she going to keep being busy for the foreseeable future. I wouldn't consider it ridiculous, but rather an exemplary depiction of excessive imbalance in supply and demand. While superfluous, I think it's an apt analogy: if you want fried chicken sandwich, do you head over to your local Chic-Fil-A or do you head over to Howlin' Rays in Chinatown? The former provides decent sandwiches and is readily available. The latter only has one location (for now anyways), costs more, and there is a long wait. Regardless of how some people may say that Howlin' Rays is overhyped or overpriced, the reality reflects that it is still in demand. The same can be said of Hana.

Bastard Chorum
05-17-21, 02:13
Agree with the description as well of Pink. The pics are not her. I guess, smaller boobs aside, would be considered representative. She's more tanned and hair color is different.

I've read some of the reports stating she wasn't as lively during the date. My experience with her was different. Found her to be really engaged and willing to please. Taking a shower there really makes a difference. I bathe before hand but still agree to another one during. Made her feel more comfortable knowing there wasn't going to be a sweat or stink situation.
I'd recommend for those that like a more sensual date. She's not hardcore PSE. There are others for that. Definitely plan on seeing her again after I try out Cona.I think she's going to keep improving overall as time moves on. The main reason is that she is actually self motivated to become better. She mentioned to me during downtime that she would actually watch JAV to learn and incorporate new things. I found it comical and endearing at the same time.

Bastard Chorum
05-17-21, 02:42
Photos: It's of her but with some P.S. (mainly to airbrush her face).

Looks: Face just looks OK for me, you can see the resemblance from the photos, Not quite MILF but older gal, 5'2", Large and soft man made D's, veiny with a slight droop to them, OK ass, shaven pussy. Average build with a bit of tummy if she bends over. Not pale and not tanned skin tone, somewhere in the middle.

English: Some English.

Attitude: GFE / PSE mix with some sass. She works pretty hard to milk you.

Service: Overall above average. LFK and semi-DFK. One of the few kgirls I've met that spits to lubricate while BBBJ. Good BJ, decent suction and varied technique, BLS and some DT. She finds it fascinating to watch men play with and be bedazzled by her new tits. She goes into overdrive during CG, I think she really wanted to win that rodeo. I wanted to switch to mish but she wanted to keep riding hard until I came. I was able to persuade her to mish which she was quite vocal, good kegels, held her legs high for deep access. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $280.

Repeat: Yes, she possesses a body type closely matching my preference. So Eunji provides a different but good experience separate from either Pink or Hana. Whether by accident or not, this stable or at least the aggregate group covers the basic GFE (Pink), GFE / PSE (Eunji), and PSE (Hana) spectrum. Thinking it over, I came to the conclusion that she is what I would call a solid M girl. A little older, more experienced, decent shape, service orientated, and BBFS. She would fit right in with M's more popular roster.

AverageGuy82
05-17-21, 10:48
That's she is going to get better. Like I said her personality is very bubbly and authentic. Didn't get the sense that she was playing the hook line and sinker game that many others try. Hopefully she doesn't burn out too soon. Going to repeat just have to try Cona and after your review Eunji.

I think she's going to keep improving overall as time moves on. The main reason is that she is actually self motivated to become better. She mentioned to me during downtime that she would actually watch JAV to learn and incorporate new things. I found it comical and endearing at the same time.

Eddy68
05-17-21, 11:46
Please cough up the name of girl and agency.Does it look like anybody gives a dam. This hobby ain't for the weak and pour have fun mongers cip for life.

Toungsten
05-17-21, 11:47
Guess I wasn't the only one disappointed by her looks.

One and done for me.It seems like we're getting a consensus on the other review board for Eunji after a fair number of reviews and that consensus is 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, Really Hot.

Toungsten
05-17-21, 12:07
Untouched photos of Yumi.

Toungsten
05-17-21, 12:33
M. Cona, Viki.

Sunny. Yumi, Niya.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Sia.

SFK. Jina, Megan.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Toungsten
05-17-21, 12:38
Hopefully it's not correct. It means sex with condom.Looks like they removed it.

CliffordLy
05-17-21, 13:31
https://newasianvibe.is/

Anyone try any of these girls before? Their pictures look great and have added new girls including a DUO recently (High Honey).

I do remember people saying that Lara is hot but with poor service, and that Rie is hot but ol.

Sola & roses pictures look crazy hot LOL, suspicious.

KingTrash
05-17-21, 13:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Canon88
05-17-21, 16:31
Can anyone confirm what the first appointment of the day usually is? I thought it used to always be 11 am. But I'm seeing more start at 10:30 am or 10 am.

How about for Hana specifically?

MisterChango
05-17-21, 17:57

Anyone try any of these girls before? Their pictures look great and have added new girls including a DUO recently (High Honey).

I do remember people saying that Lara is hot but with poor service, and that Rie is hot but ol.

Sola & roses pictures look crazy hot LOL, suspicious.420 for 2 pops.

That's some price gouging right there.

Tsar1
05-17-21, 18:01
Mongers seem to be caring as I texted about Hana yesterday at 8 pm and she had openings all day including opening. So for the real brave there is some rewards.

Not to say it is Hana but I did see her and the next day my balls did hurt, I am getting tested and treated tmrw. Be safe everyone.When the last time you book before seeing Hana?

Im Not sure does symptom show up the next day after seeing girl.

SuperMan333
05-17-21, 18:54
Mongers seem to be caring as I texted about Hana yesterday at 8 pm and she had openings all day including opening. So for the real brave there is some rewards.

Not to say it is Hana but I did see her and the next day my balls did hurt, I am getting tested and treated tmrw. Be safe everyone.You realize you have to wait a week to get tested and four weeks for hiv.

Toungsten
05-17-21, 22:53
When the last time you book before seeing Hana?

Im Not sure does symptom show up the next day after seeing girl.They don't and they didn't. Take it with a grain of salt.

Toungsten
05-17-21, 22:54
Can anyone confirm what the first appointment of the day usually is? I thought it used to always be 11 am. But I'm seeing more start at 10:30 am or 10 am.

How about for Hana specifically?Hasn't been 11 for a quite a while. Now it will range from 9:30 to 10:30 and even 9 depending on the situation.

GoldDust58
05-17-21, 22:56
You realize you have to wait a week to get tested and four weeks for hiv.Your balls hurt because she drained the hell out of them that's why hahaha. You probably were pile driving or letting them swing against her pelvis in that perfect DG position.

Hana told me she gets tested often when she takes off. Scared of catching anything. She does worries about things like that I know when chatting with her. A good thing imo. Keeps us clean and clear if they are proactive versus girls who wait until a monger catches something.

GoldDust58
05-17-21, 22:57

How about for Hana specifically?I hardly ever book first but know it changes many times. Booker will say between 9:30 am to 11 am usually for Hana specifically

Most girls are 10 am. Some in ktown start later like 11 am or 12 pm. But 10 am is for most.

Tsar1
05-17-21, 23:24
I hardly ever book first but know it changes many times. Booker will say between 9:30 am to 11 am usually for Hana specifically

Most girls are 10 am. Some in ktown start later like 11 am or 12 pm. But 10 am is for most. Anyone know do hana still accept booking at 8 pm or 730 pm on the weekdays? Or she just get off when the time reach 530 pm?

GG1234
05-17-21, 23:27

How about for Hana specifically?The first appointment of the day is different for every girl and every agency. If the agency doesn't publish their hours, it's best to text them to find out. One agency that's really good about publishing hours is KwavVibe on HX. They list hours and availability for every girl in their roster and update it every day on their HX profile page. Another organization that's good about publishing their hours and keeping it updated is CandyGirlLA. With the rest, it's best to check in with the bookers.

KwapVibe/NewAsianVibe

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kwapvibe

Candy Girl LA

https://www.candygirlla.com/

Jack926
05-17-21, 23:55

Sola & roses pictures look crazy hot LOL, suspicious.Are way off. She looks like nothing in the photos. That is the worse representation that you can possibly imagine.

Panda1203
05-18-21, 01:23
Anyone has seen Haven recently from KTE?

BobLove
05-18-21, 02:50
Your balls hurt because she drained the hell out of them that's why hahaha. You probably were pile driving or letting them swing against her pelvis in that perfect DG position.

Hana told me she gets tested often when she takes off. Scared of catching anything. She does worries about things like that I know when chatting with her. A good thing imo. Keeps us clean and clear if they are proactive versus girls who wait until a monger catches something.Considering how much BBFSing goes on in LA, I am starting to wonder if the scare is just a conspiracy by the elites to trick people into wearing condoms.

Justn Beaver
05-18-21, 11:09
Hey guys,

I just learned my college baby just graduated and need some help to find fun and I know this is the wrong board but thought that there is some cross-over and that this could lead to some help. I'll probably go a few times and was wondering if there are any good recommendations for here and I have these and was wondering who to see.

https://klovers.ch/all-korean-companions-in-emeryville/

And.

http://ebk510.cuties-sites.com/lexi8/

I am not too interested in going to other parts of the Bay and I appreciate all the help and good karma will flourish for your pants!

Justn Beaver.

Toungsten
05-18-21, 11:43
Your balls hurt because she drained the hell out of them that's why hahaha. You probably were pile driving or letting them swing against her pelvis in that perfect DG position.

Hana told me she gets tested often when she takes off. Scared of catching anything. She does worries about things like that I know when chatting with her. A good thing imo. Keeps us clean and clear if they are proactive versus girls who wait until a monger catches something.I've been seeing Hana very regularly and never had any problems with alleged infections. I just love the way some guys plant unsubstantiated rumors with some of the most popular girls and probably because they can't get an appointment or didn't get some off the wall service that they may have wanted expected. In spite of her wild service Hana is very careful about her health and well being. Bottom line if I had no problems with all my visits then either the source or the story is very suspect.

HitNQuit805
05-18-21, 11:48
Anyone has seen Haven recently from KTE?A month ago. She's been reviewed on HYA.

BobLove
05-18-21, 13:07
Hey guys,

I just learned my college baby just graduated and need some help to find fun and I know this is the wrong board but thought that there is some cross-over and that this could lead to some help. I'll probably go a few times and was wondering if there are any good recommendations for here and I have these and was wondering who to see.

And.

I am not too interested in going to other parts of the Bay and I appreciate all the help and good karma will flourish for your pants!

Justn Beaver.Tiara appears to be Blue Star.

BrowIthTheNews
05-18-21, 16:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Kamsamida
05-18-21, 16:38
Hey guys,

And.

Justn Beaver.Saw Lexi on her first day in Emeryville yesterday. Had seen her before in LA earlier this year. She's more like 5'8 rather than her listed 5'6. Athletic build, tight in the middle, great ass with plenty of cheeks to hold on to. Top notch service. Underrated because of her body type. The bias on this board is more for spinner types. Lexi is service oriented and not a clock watcher. Highly recommended. She's also well reviewed on ter as Lexi or Victoria.

Eponymously
05-18-21, 18:00
Saw Lexi on her first day in Emeryville yesterday. Had seen her before in LA earlier this year. She's more like 5'8 rather than her listed 5'6. Athletic build, tight in the middle, great ass with plenty of cheeks to hold on to. Top notch service. Underrated because of her body type. The bias on this board is more for spinner types. Lexi is service oriented and not a clock watcher. Highly recommended. She's also well reviewed on ter as Lexi or Victoria.Was wondering where she went to. Glad she's still in the US at least. Hope she comes back to LA relatively soon. Treat her well!

OneADay
05-18-21, 23:42
Saw Lexi on her first day in Emeryville yesterday. Had seen her before in LA earlier this year. She's more like 5'8 rather than her listed 5'6. Athletic build, tight in the middle, great ass with plenty of cheeks to hold on to. Top notch service. Underrated because of her body type. The bias on this board is more for spinner types. Lexi is service oriented and not a clock watcher. Highly recommended. She's also well reviewed on ter as Lexi or Victoria.Congratulations, you've had sex with a Miss Korea finalist.

Fat Jerk76
05-19-21, 01:52
For those who want to post on STDs and other health topics. That will unclutter this forum and keep the focus on Kgirls and their service.Done http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?268-Safe-Sex.

TranzorZ
05-19-21, 11:50
What's the best BB double now with a good combination of looks and service? Would prefer no upcharge but mention upcharge ones as well if the looks are a clear tier above? Thanks in advance!

AverageGuy82
05-19-21, 16:38
Anyone have any experience with Pink Angels? Outside of Join Gina? I've got free time and not sure to hit up M for Cona? LAVixens for Eunji? Or try Pink Angels for either Sarah or Cherry.

M. Cona, Viki.

Sunny. Yumi, Niya.

SFK. Jina, Megan.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

IAmGib1
05-19-21, 16:48
Saw Lexi on her first day in Emeryville yesterday. Had seen her before in LA earlier this year. She's more like 5'8 rather than her listed 5'6. Athletic build, tight in the middle, great ass with plenty of cheeks to hold on to. Top notch service. Underrated because of her body type. The bias on this board is more for spinner types. Lexi is service oriented and not a clock watcher. Highly recommended. She's also well reviewed on ter as Lexi or Victoria.Good to know! I am a fan. I repeated with her more than a few times and wrote up a review along with BA on her merits as well. What you say is all very true.

ShipItFres
05-19-21, 16:54
It seems like we're getting a consensus on the other review board for Eunji after a fair number of reviews and that consensus is 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, Really Hot.Saw Eunji earlier this week. Hot? Yes, easily an 8. 5-9 Good service? Yes, easily a 9-9. 5 And then there's "those tits". Easily a 9. 5 Definitely enhanced but maybe the best job I've ever seen, touched and etc.

Toungsten
05-19-21, 16:56
Anyone have any experience with Pink Angels? Outside of Join Gina? I've got free time and not sure to hit up M for Cona? LAVixens for Eunji? Or try Pink Angels for either Sarah or Cherry.You can't go wrong with Cona but I would suggest Eunji. She is the perfect blend of GFE and PSE. A very pretty face with a smile and personality that makes her look even better. Combines the loving sensuality of a GFE and the passionate sex that you look for in a PSE. Great tits and ass, great kisser and just great all around. She's been a repeater for me.

Toungsten
05-19-21, 17:04
M. Cona, Viki.

Sunny. Yumi, Niya, Dior.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min.

SFK. Jina, Megan.

PKL. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Saki, Pink, Eunji.

NObserver
05-19-21, 17:06
Saw both women of PKL (and Hana in between) on the same day last weekend.

Pink is incredible and she's already my favorite provider. Eunji in comparison came off as contrived and distracted. I knew immediately that we didn't click. I wish I had left, but I couldn't since I'd like to see Pink again.

Here's a rundown:

This was my second time seeing Pink. I won't bore you with too many details, so here's the highlights:

BJ right out of shower. Decent. She insisted that I fuck her on the restroom counter for a few minutes; incredible. I carried her off the restroom counter to the bedroom, fucking her the entire way. Awesome!

Went at it for 15-20 minutes. CIP in intense mish. Not much DFK but whatever.

Moments after the first CIP I had a vertigo attack. I used my phone's translator to explain what was wrong with me. I guess Pink didn't understand; she thought I had diabetes haha. Anyway, she brought me cake, chocolate, milk and water and took care of me, probably just as good as my GF or my ex-wife would have. I was impressed.

Once she figured out that I had vertigo, she pet and massaged my head haha. It probably did more harm that good, but the kind effort was still there.

For my second CIP, she had me lie down on the edge of the bed and she hammered me in CG and RCG. RCG was a nifty move on her part, because she had to do some contorting to get herself positioned perfectly to finish me off. I loved every second of it. Full blast in RCG, quick shower and left.

She is a total sweetheart. Honestly, she showed me more compassion in those few minutes after my attack than I've experienced in a long, long time.

Her looks, in comparison to Hana and even Eunji, are just average. She had a lot of ribs showing while crouching during her shower. Teeth are crowded at bottom, breasts are ok at best. Nevertheless, she is a fantastic escort and she must be experienced at least once before she becomes totally hardened by the job. 280/65 minutes, 2x CIP.

______

Eunji is very attractive. She has a killer smile and nice boob job (C-D). I am a breast guy, and while they're nice I like them a lot bigger.

She is tiny and while not as skinny as Hana or Pink (or Viki), Eunji is still petite. Body type is similar to Allie, but a little softer. She's not a swimmer like Allie, I'm guessing.

The moment I walked in the apt. -- this apt. is a house of horrors for me, BTW, it's the same unit where I saw a paranoid Moni a few months ago -- I could tell that Eunji didn't want to be there and was hoping she'd end this ASAP. I should've walked, but I didn't because I wanted to stay cool with the booker so I could see Pink again.

Anyway, she insisted on a shower, which took ages. Lots of smiling on her part; very nice smile.

BJ was good, but I was there for her pussy. She has a very good looking snatch.

Started in mish (looked at clock multiple times), then cg, then rcg. She wanted doggie on the side of the bed, and I gave it to her; max pounding. Wow, she's a screamer. It was a huge ego boost.

Here's where everything went to shit.

She was surprised I hadn't come after standing dog and her screaming. She excused herself to go pee. That took a few minutes.

Immediately after returning from the restroom, she checked her phone and had this shocked look of mock surprise. I don't know what she read on her phone, but I'm guessing it wasn't that critical.

She continued with more BJ and then I really went to town in jackhammer mish. She put on a crazy show, screaming and acting like she was coming multiple times. She rubbed her clit frantically, similar to the way Shawna Lenee used to rub her clit in her porn scenes. It was a huge turn-on.

When I told her to turn around for more standing dog, she was even more stunned that I hadn't finished with that last bit of theatrics. I told her that I take forever to finish. Truth is that I had a raging hard on that was going to take awhile to milk because I had just seen Pink and Hana earlier today. She checked her phone again, trying to stall. Then she told me that was tired and that she was done. No more sex, no BJ, not even a HJ.

Whatever. I got up, got dressed, paid her and left. 280/33 minutes; zero CIP but a lot of smiles and crazy screaming.

I think if I had come each time she put on her screaming show, the session would've gone a lot better -- even in spite of the lack of chemistry.

In her defense, she was the third girl I had seen that day and I was getting winded. It was going to take awhile to finish, but that shouldn't have stopped her getting that CIP; simply put, she just shut down. My mistake was expecting too much from her.

Next time I book a three pack, it'll be Pink, Hana and Viki. Viki can take a pounding when there's nothing but a dribble left in the tank.

Toungsten
05-19-21, 17:24
Saw both women of PKL (and Hana in between) on the same day last weekend.

Pink is incredible and she's already my favorite provider. Eunji in comparison came off as contrived and distracted. I knew immediately that we didn't click. I wish I had left, but I couldn't since I'd like to see Pink again.

Here's a rundown:

This was a my second time seeing Pink. I won't bore you with too many details, so here's the highlights:

BJ right out of shower. Decent. She insisted that I fuck her on the restroom counter for a few minutes; incredible. I carried her off the restroom counter to the bedroom, fucking her the entire way. Awesome!

Went at it for 15-20 minutes. CIP in intense mish. Not much DFK but whatever.

Moments after the first CIP I had a vertigo attack. I used my phone's translator to explain what was wrong with me. I guess Pink didn't understand; she thought I had diabetes haha. Anyway, she brought me cake, chocolate, milk and water and took care of me, probably just as good as my GF or my ex-wife would have. I was impressed.

Once she figured out that I had vertigo, she pet and massaged my head haha. It probably did more harm that good, but the kind effort was still there.Wow if I didn't know better I would think you had a B&S with Eunji. I've seen her more than once and if anything she is attentive and so into what she's doing. I also am mostly a one shot guy but that doesn't seem to bother her as long as I can keep fucking and that I can do. She never refuses me anything except what she doesn't like which would be FIV and ass play. We snowball and share spit and she is willing to take care of me for as long as I'm there. As a matter of fact she keeps me there longer to cuddle and talk after we're done. If you like that pretty face and those tits which are magnificent I would give it another shot. If you saw her late in the day it may account for the issues you encountered. She is booked solid and by late in the day I'm sure she's exhausted. I know it's no excuse but my 10 AM experience has been so different. For me a great trifecta would be Eunji, Hana and Viki. Love them all. Haven't seen Pink but she sounds a little tame for me. YMMV.

Toungsten
05-19-21, 17:27
By popular demand Hana is going back to her old schedule. She will be available for appointments as late as 9:30 for last call. This should satisfy those who have been looking for evening booty calls.

AverageGuy82
05-19-21, 19:51
Been wanting to see her for years but never got the all clear til recently but it was after having booked Pink. I'm digging the two from Pink Angels just not enough info on them. Especially on Cherry.

You can't go wrong with Cona but I would suggest Eunji. She is the perfect blend of GFE and PSE. A very pretty face with a smile and personality that makes her look even better. Combines the loving sensuality of a GFE and the passionate sex that you look for in a PSE. Great tits and ass, great kisser and just great all around. She's been a repeater for me.

Toungsten
05-19-21, 20:19
Been wanting to see her for years but never got the all clear til recently but it was after having booked Pink. I'm digging the two from Pink Angels just not enough info on them. Especially on Cherry.Cherry is gone.

Bboc68
05-19-21, 21:12
I have been out of the monger life for a few years now (had a few GF's). I am single again and looking for a good BB K-girl agency / location. I can't go back to the palace because I used to date someone that used to work there. She left the life and we dated for a few years and since then broke up. But I don't want any of her old friends telling her they saw me. LOL.

I'm looking for a place that I can get in easy since I haven't done this in awhile. I am also looking for a place that offers doubles too. It can be any city. But it would be cool if it was in OC. But I will still take K Town.

Thanks for the help!

AverageGuy82
05-19-21, 21:22
Damn autocorrect. My earlier post was supposed to say Cona not Cone. Regardless, none of the ladies I was looking at was available at the hour I needed. Was about to give up when the booker of SFK texted me out of the blue and asked if I was interested in her new lady Megan. Couldn't do tonight but slotted a time for tomorrow. Hopefully it's not a miss.

Bboc68
05-19-21, 21:30
Untouched photos of Yumi.Where can I find her? Message me please.

Toungsten
05-19-21, 22:18
Where can I find her? Message me please.She's with Sunny.

Toungsten
05-19-21, 22:19
Damn autocorrect. My earlier post was supposed to say Cona not Cone. Regardless, none of the ladies I was looking at was available at the hour I needed. Was about to give up when the booker of SFK texted me out of the blue and asked if I was interested in her new lady Megan. Couldn't do tonight but slotted a time for tomorrow. Hopefully it's not a miss.I was told she is good. Let us know tomorrow with an in depth review.

Bince33
05-19-21, 22:53
Congratulations, you've had sex with a Miss Korea finalist.Really? Did she tell you that?

I got to keep that in mind next time she's in LA and I have a second round. She's terrific.

WhyOhWhy
05-20-21, 02:47
Has anyone ever bumped into kgirls outside randomly? Last weekend I literally went drinking in ktown and bumped into group of working girls: there was about 4 of them. Funny thing is. I fucked 3/4 of them LOL! True story.

Ncman2020
05-20-21, 09:22
Visiting from out of state, won't have any references. Any Korgs that are willing to verify without local references?

Toungsten
05-20-21, 11:43
M. Viki.

Sunny. Yumi, Niya, Dior.

SFK. Jina, Megan, Viki.

PKL Eunji.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Eunji.

KingsFoil
05-20-21, 11:45
Has anyone ever bumped into kgirls outside randomly? Last weekend I literally went drinking in ktown and bumped into group of working girls: there was about 4 of them. Funny thing is. I fucked 3/4 of them LOL! True story.I have delivered postmates to a provider. And I laugh every time I deliver to one of the provider buildings. And sometimes I even stop for a few seconds outside the doors I've frequented just as a way of saying hi without saying hi.

We delivery people have access to all buildings at all times. One time a booker was texting me the call box code, and I was like, "Eh, sorry already inside."

OneADay
05-20-21, 12:24
Really? Did she tell you that?

I got to keep that in mind next time she's in LA and I have a second round. She's terrific.Yep, you can ask her about it.

BobLove
05-20-21, 13:07
I have been out of the monger life for a few years now (had a few GF's). I am single again and looking for a good BB K-girl agency / location. I can't go back to the palace because I used to date someone that used to work there. She left the life and we dated for a few years and since then broke up. But I don't want any of her old friends telling her they saw me. LOL.

I'm looking for a place that I can get in easy since I haven't done this in awhile. I am also looking for a place that offers doubles too. It can be any city. But it would be cool if it was in OC. But I will still take K Town.

Thanks for the help!Hana is good BBFS.

Justn Beaver
05-20-21, 13:48
Saw Lexi on her first day in Emeryville yesterday. Had seen her before in LA earlier this year. She's more like 5'8 rather than her listed 5'6. Athletic build, tight in the middle, great ass with plenty of cheeks to hold on to. Top notch service. Underrated because of her body type. The bias on this board is more for spinner types. Lexi is service oriented and not a clock watcher. Highly recommended. She's also well reviewed on ter as Lexi or Victoria.Hey,

Nice one! Many thanks.

Has anyone ever bumped into kgirls outside randomly? Last weekend I literally went drinking in ktown and bumped into group of working girls: there was about 4 of them. Funny thing is. I fucked 3/4 of them LOL! True story.My Korean friend ran into his girlfriend who answered the door and was working there. They both pointed at each other and were like "You!" And that was the end of the relationship. He ended up married to another worker who had retired as a "therapist" and had children and is happily married to the hottie.

Justn Beaver.

TheDudeSter
05-20-21, 14:52
Has anyone ever bumped into kgirls outside randomly? Last weekend I literally went drinking in ktown and bumped into group of working girls: there was about 4 of them. Funny thing is. I fucked 3/4 of them LOL! True story.LOL please share your story. Did you talk to them and say hi?

Bobby O
05-20-21, 15:30
Seeing her tomorrow, any feedback?

Member #2210
05-20-21, 17:20
I did both last week and just want to write a brief review as both have been reviewed many times already.

I would prefer Cona over Mistress X for the following reasons: Cona is younger, face prettier, skin whiter and smoother, and I think Cona tits are better, and Cona has slightly better body.

Cona has meat on her but not chunky, legs are slender. Her face is actually pretty to me. I'm a boob man and I've had White, Connie (twice), Viki, Ara, Hanna, Ariel, Luna, Allie, Emma (the worst), Rabbit (twice, to me Rabbit has the best face and body and tits), Moni (the most innocent attitude), Pink, and some that I can't recall the names, and I would put Cona face near the top of the list. I would repeat Cona but not MistressX. MistressX wasn't bad but she was forgettable for me.

Cona tits are awesome :-)

Got Eunji tonight. Will report after.

Ghost626
05-20-21, 17:33
By popular demand Hana is going back to her old schedule. She will be available for appointments as late as 9:30 for last call. This should satisfy those who have been looking for evening booty calls.She on vacation now.

SlaterHind
05-20-21, 19:27
Any veterans here that can confirm whether or not Grace (at CandyGirl) is the beauty formerly known as Roya?

Last time I saw Roya was in 2016, during a doubles session with Kiss. Definitely a highlight for me in this hobby. And I would love to see Roya again, if she is around.

Bince33
05-20-21, 19:39
Has anyone ever bumped into kgirls outside randomly? Last weekend I literally went drinking in ktown and bumped into group of working girls: there was about 4 of them. Funny thing is. I fucked 3/4 of them LOL! True story.Not yet, but I live in the heart of Ktown. I guess it might happen now that drink nights are becoming more frequent again.

Toungsten
05-20-21, 20:57
She on vacation now.That was a sudden change of plans.

Loafy
05-20-21, 22:00
Has anyone ever bumped into kgirls outside randomly? Last weekend I literally went drinking in ktown and bumped into group of working girls: there was about 4 of them. Funny thing is. I fucked 3/4 of them LOL! True story.Awkward h-mart runs on Sundays.

EasyPeasyDong
05-20-21, 22:04
Wondering if anyone has actual photos of Hana. The ones on her ads seem to be of an internet model.

AverageGuy82
05-20-21, 23:05
Saw her earlier today and I can't recommend. I cut the time short and when I left the room 35 minutes of an hour had gone by. Mind you 15 of which were showering and fidgeting with clothes. Basically pic are nowhere near representative of body maybe a hint of the face.

Megan is I want to say 5'6" and thick. Not flabby but thick. Now, I don't mind a bit of meat as some women do carry it well and adds to their overall presentation. Megan unfortunately just doesn't have that feminine demeanor with her body type. Just lumbers around. The tattoo around her stomach wasnt working for me either. She does have a pretty smile and attitude is pleasant.

I just couldn't get into the date as for starters she was in Viki's old room so I was there wishing I had the chance to book her. Was told after the fact that Viki is back with SFK. Wish I had known before I would've booked instantly.

Back to Megan, after a shower that seemed to go on forever, we finally settled in. Thats when it went down hill. She was super sensitive to any type of touching. I did spank, not hard but still spanked and was told no no softer. Basically just gentle circle rubbing is what she wanted. Oral was decent. Not much suction but does do a lot of slurping. I think the biggest buzz kill was that she used a crazy amount of lube before any type of touching. After a few more minutes I just couldn't and stopped. She did try but I just said I was tired and bounced. Can't recommend.

StraightOmar
05-20-21, 23:10
Any veterans here that can confirm whether or not Grace (at CandyGirl) is the beauty formerly known as Roya?

Last time I saw Roya was in 2016, during a doubles session with Kiss. Definitely a highlight for me in this hobby. And I would love to see Roya again, if she is around.Roya is up in the Bay Area now.

Bobby O
05-21-21, 00:17
Roya is up in the Bay Area now.I don't think she looks like Roya. Will report tomorrow.

BoneRanger22
05-21-21, 01:33
For those who have seen both who would you pick first to repeat?

I've had the joy of seeing Hana and experiencing her and leaving a very large deposit inside her. She's been pretty hard to book again.

I'm just debating pre booking her to have another hour of some of the greatest and Freakiest BBFS.

Or trying the new and upcoming Pink who seems to having her slots filled up (no pun intended.

Kamsamida
05-21-21, 01:50
Roya is up in the Bay Area now.The Roya working in NorCal is also known as Erin in LA. I can confirm because I saw Erin in LA more than a year ago and I saw her again last week thinking it would be the original Roya. I don't believe it's an intentional BS because the GFEI PO is a straight shooter and I've known him for a long time. I don't think he's ever met the original Roya.

GoldDust58
05-21-21, 01:57
The Roya working in NorCal is also known as Erin in LA. I can confirm because I saw Erin in LA more than a year ago and I saw her again last week thinking it would be the original Roya. I don't believe it's an intentional BS because the GFEI PO is a straight shooter and I've known him for a long time. I don't think he's ever met the original Roya.Wow that is crappy on the girl's part.

I agree that the PO would not do something of that nature. Definitely way smarter and was likely given those pics of a stolen identity. They do their research on reviews and service always. His MRA report was written like a true professional and an intelligent person. If you haven't read it, it is a good read. I am sure has been telling mongers how good she is coming from Roya's review. If you steal an identity of a legend you'd better be able to back it up.

Kamsamida
05-21-21, 01:58

Last time I saw Roya was in 2016, during a doubles session with Kiss. Definitely a highlight for me in this hobby. And I would love to see Roya again, if she is around.Grace is not Roya. Two different girls. Grace is much taller at 5'7 while Roya is about 5'3".

PussyDestroyr
05-21-21, 02:02
Wow that is crappy on the girl's part.

I agree that the PO would not do something of that nature. Definitely way smarter and was likely given those pics of a stolen identity. They do their research on reviews and service always. His MRA report was written like a true professional and an intelligent person. If you haven't read it, it is a good read. I am sure has been telling mongers how good she is coming from Roya's review. If you steal an identity of a legend you'd better be able to back it up.I also had the misfortune of seeing Roya (Erin in disguise) and Jesus, the plastic surgery is horrible. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still creampied her, but I was horny and not really that enjoyable. I'm pretty sure Roya is long gone.

Im Yours
05-21-21, 02:05
I also had the misfortune of seeing Roya (Erin in disguise) and Jesus, the plastic surgery is horrible. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still creampied her, but I was horny and not really that enjoyable. I'm pretty sure Roya is long gone.Yup, I saw "Roya" then I showed up and saw Erin, and just said "you're not Roya" and left. Booker said they didn't know. I'm probably blacklisted by that booker now but I don't deal with bookers that try that shady shit with me.

OneADay
05-21-21, 02:11
Seeing her tomorrow, any feedback?Grace was in town from Summer 2020 to Fall 2020. Saw her several times, and I'll see her again during this stay. She is a tall girl. As far as the rest of her body, her body changed pretty dramatically from Summer to Fall, so I am curious what she looks like now. She started off in the Summer with a phat jiggly ass, thick in other areas too. She did not look overweight, just like a curvy well built girl. But by the fall she went on a dramatic diet and she got really skinny, not too skinny but the change was dramatically fast. Kept most of the phat ass, but definitely less phat too. Also had numerous bruises around her legs and it seemed like her personality changed a bit (drugs? She was much more passionate and uninhibited during our last meetings, but I got a bit worried about the major weight loss and personality change. Hope she is doing well and you had fun.

StraightOmar
05-21-21, 02:14
The Roya working in NorCal is also known as Erin in LA. I can confirm because I saw Erin in LA more than a year ago and I saw her again last week thinking it would be the original Roya. I don't believe it's an intentional BS because the GFEI PO is a straight shooter and I've known him for a long time. I don't think he's ever met the original Roya.That makes sense the recent ter reviews are meh on her. GFEI is a good org, but yeah it's a B&S although unintentional as the site links to Roya's TER account. I'd imagine Erin lied and told the PO she was Roya and gave him the pics and the TER account.

Thanks.

Im Yours
05-21-21, 02:14
Has anyone ever bumped into kgirls outside randomly? Last weekend I literally went drinking in ktown and bumped into group of working girls: there was about 4 of them. Funny thing is. I fucked 3/4 of them LOL! True story.Before COVID, I occasionally went to Karaoke bars with some Korean clients of mine. We did the whole food / bottle service / hostess thing. I am pretty good at singing and a bunch of hostesses walked in while I was rocking out to Prince. One was definitely a kgirl I have seen on a couple times. I asked her to sit and we chatted, drank, and sang. It was actually nice. She gave me her number, I call her when I am in town and we do karaoke and nothing funky. We get sort of handsy when we go but it's pretty platonic.

Kamsamida
05-21-21, 02:19
Wow that is crappy on the girl's part.

I agree that the PO would not do something of that nature. Definitely way smarter and was likely given those pics of a stolen identity. They do their research on reviews and service always. His MRA report was written like a true professional and an intelligent person. If you haven't read it, it is a good read. I am sure has been telling mongers how good she is coming from Roya's review. If you steal an identity of a legend you'd better be able to back it up.I did ask Erin why she didn't stick with her LA name and whether she realized she took the working name of a Kgirl legend. Guess what. She claimed Roya used to be her roommate. I didn't probe further except her holes, he he. Ok service, jaded attitude, older. No Mas.

FiatVoluptas
05-21-21, 02:38
That makes sense the recent ter reviews are meh on her. GFEI is a good org, but yeah it's a B&S although unintentional as the site links to Roya's TER account. I'd imagine Erin lied and told the PO she was Roya and gave him the pics and the TER account.

Thanks.I am pretty sure the real Roya is gone forever, and it seems like Erin "stole her identity" in order to capitalize on her superb reputation, and to escape her own identity that is linked to many bad reviews, mostly from guys extremely displeased with her questionable appearance. It is all making sense now, and is incredibly shady. The only reason I ever saw Erin is because Roya's old booker (or a new person behind the number) told me I had to see Erin before I could see anyone else. That was extremely perplexing because I had seen (the real) Roya through that number many times. The booker was literally trying to force Erin onto long time customers. Desperate times, desperate measures for Erin, it seems.

Toungsten
05-21-21, 11:59
M. Viki, Cona.

Sunny. Yumi, Niya, Dior.

SFK. Jina, Megan, Viki.

PKL Eunji, Saki, Pink.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Eunji, Saki, Pink.

PervySage2018
05-21-21, 12:43
Has anyone ever bumped into kgirls outside randomly? Last weekend I literally went drinking in ktown and bumped into group of working girls: there was about 4 of them. Funny thing is. I fucked 3/4 of them LOL! True story.Couple of years back when I was a bit more active, I would run into Pepsi in street clothes all the time, because that building was so active. I've run into her in the elevator, walking down the hallway, etc. She was so funny because she wears absolutely no makeup and a hat, but of course we'd recognize each other and she'd "mock" run away from me so I would chase her, and give her a peck and a hug. This must have happened a least a half dozen times. So I guess it's not really random, since it's on the premises. I have seen girls out in ktown that I suspected were providers but none I recognized. I went to Hmart last weekend and I'm always on the lookout, LOL.

Paul Sgv
05-21-21, 15:26
Has anyone ever bumped into kgirls outside randomly? Last weekend I literally went drinking in ktown and bumped into group of working girls: there was about 4 of them. Funny thing is. I fucked 3/4 of them LOL! True story.First time poster, long time lurker. A year ago I went to see Vixen at the Palace. She kept me waiting in the hallway for an uncomfortable amount of time. I saw a woman on my right decked out in a big hat, mask and flowery dress approaching me after entering the hallway. I thought to myself "crap. I'm going to get found out! Open the door!" I refused to make eye contact with the woman and fiddled with my wallet as if I was reaching for a key card. Then she came up to the door, waved at me and opened it. It was Pepsi, totally unrecognizable!

I entered and Vixen had approached the door completely confused. She looked at Pepsi, looked at me and began laughing. "She's crazy!" Vixen said of Pepsi.

Also, one other time, after getting the code, I walked in through the Palace lobby. I think it was Vixen and one of their newbies were both laughing and talking as they exited the elevator just as I was entering it. They both went quiet and gawked at me as if they knew where I was going. LOL. It was easy to tell they were providers for some reason. Can't place my finger on why.

Toungsten
05-22-21, 14:29
Pink is moving to WLA. Starts today May 22.

https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/pink/

Toungsten
05-22-21, 15:01
M. Viki, Cona.

Sunny. Yumi, Niya, Dior.

Newtopasian. Sia.

SFK. Jina, Megan, Viki.

PKL Eunji, Saki, Pink. (Pink now in WLA).

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Eunji, Saki, Pink. (Pink now in WLA).

PumpNDump
05-22-21, 15:47
Did you confirm this with booker / owner? I stated when I pm'ed you that I saw her going into the room as I was exiting. I assumed she was moving there but I did not check with the bookers / owner to confirm it.

Pink is moving to WLA. Starts today May 22.

https://kgirlsinla.wordpress.com/pink/

NintyNine
05-22-21, 16:09
Eunji is very attractive. She has a killer smile and nice boob job (C-D). I am a breast guy, and while they're nice I like them a lot bigger.

When I told her to turn around for more standing dog, she was even more stunned that I hadn't finished with that last bit of theatrics. I told her that I take forever to finish. Truth is that I had a raging hard on that was going to take awhile to milk because I had just seen Pink and Hana earlier today. She checked her phone again, trying to stall. Then she told me that was tired and that she was done. No more sex, no BJ, not even a HJ.

Whatever. I got up, got dressed, paid her and left. 280/33 minutes; zero CIP but a lot of smiles and crazy screaming.
Wow.

I would be her ideal customer.

When I started out 5 years ago, I would take forever to cum. I could pump for 40 minutes straight.

Now, since jacking off at home for most of 2020, I've become a minute man. Pretty much premature ejaculation now.

I saw Grace from sweetasiangems last year, and I literally came in the first pump. And since I'm a 1-shot guy, that was a quick $300 down the drain.

I tried to last longer, and I went 10 minutes with Hana in December 2020. Still well short of the long 40 minute romps I had in the past.

I suspect that jacking off with lotion has made my knob extra sensitive to wet pussy- The opposite problem guys have with "death grip syndrome" who can't cum with a wet pussy.

Eunji would love this 2-pump-chump that I've become!

I need to find a way to get back to lasting longer, or else this is just a waste of money.

Lapmusa
05-22-21, 16:31
Hi just wondering is Lyn retired? Didn't see her on the list for a while.

M. Viki, Cona.

Sunny. Yumi, Niya, Dior.

SFK. Jina, Megan, Viki.

PKL Eunji, Saki, Pink.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Eunji, Saki, Pink..

NoCap
05-22-21, 16:40
Hello Gents,

I'm currently on the East coast for work and about to go home (West coast) in a few weeks and am thinking about checking out the agencies. I know the proper etiquette with independents as I have had experiences with them but never with an agency.

What are some general rules of thumb. Apologies if there was a FAQ about this.

Cheers.

Toungsten
05-22-21, 19:09
Hi just wondering is Lyn retired? Didn't see her on the list for a while.

.She's on vacation.

Bobby O
05-22-21, 22:42
She is not Roya. Awesome PSE session except for no DFK.

Slim129
05-22-21, 23:41
She is not Roya. Awesome PSE session except for no DFK.Can you give us more details then just that? I realize nobody was able to give you the reviews prior but could you please inform us? Thanks I'm advanced.

Toungsten
05-22-21, 23:44
Did you confirm this with booker / owner? I stated when I pm'ed you that I saw her going into thom as I was exiting. I assumed she was moving there but I did not check with the bookers / owner to confirm it.As RR said. "Trust but verified". It's a done deal. Started today. As my confidential informant your information is faultless.

WaterBottle323
05-22-21, 23:59
Wow.

I would be her ideal customer.

When I started out 5 years ago, I would take forever to cum. I could pump for 40 minutes straight.

Now, since jacking off at home for most of 2020, I've become a minute man. Pretty much premature ejaculation now.

I saw Grace from sweetasiangems last year, and I literally came in the first pump. And since I'm a 1-shot guy, that was a quick $300 down the drain.

I tried to last longer, and I went 10 minutes with Hana in December 2020. Still well short of the long 40 minute romps I had in the past.

I suspect that jacking off with lotion has made my knob extra sensitive to wet pussy- The opposite problem guys have with "death grip syndrome" who can't cum with a wet pussy.

Eunji would love this 2-pump-chump that I've become!

I need to find a way to get back to lasting longer, or else this is just a waste of money.It is the exact opposite to me. If I jack off regularly, it will take me forever to cum in pussy.

Chef Boyardee
05-23-21, 00:08
Did you confirm this with booker / owner? I stated when I pm'ed you that I saw her going into the room as I was exiting. I assumed she was moving there but I did not check with the bookers / owner to confirm it.Yes, I contacted pkl earlier today and they confirmed.

AA Cheese
05-23-21, 00:13
Have anyone tried duo from MKC? AMBER & BIANCA.

Toungsten
05-23-21, 12:58
M. Viki, Cona.

Sunny. Yumi.

Newtopasian.

SFK. Jina, Megan, Viki.

PKL Eunji, Saki, Pink.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla.

KGLA. Eunji, Saki, Pink.

PumpNDump
05-23-21, 14:23
LOL, well you enjoy brother since it has been verified. Now I am going to have to suffer that drive out to her in wla. Goddamn it. Now there's 2 cuties working out of that apt with horndogs waiting to see them.

As RR said. "Trust but verified". It's a done deal. Started today. As my confidential informant your information is faultless.

ChrisyUby
05-23-21, 16:48
How long does Hana's Vacation usually take? I am leavingLA Next month. Would there be any chance that Hana would be back before the end of may.

Toungsten
05-23-21, 20:18
How long does Hana's Vacation usually take? I am leavingLA Next month. Would there be any chance that Hana would be back before the end of may.There is no current answer to that question.