PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Member #5844
09-09-18, 22:25
"YMMV" isn't just a clich way to end a review. It's the absolute truth with regards to every single client, and every single provider.I'm not sure why there are often discrepancies between what I see when I look at "preview report" and what actually gets posted. It's like there are autocorrects that happen after the fact. I typed "cliche" with an accent over the e. Apparently, the site can't support the accent, so it removed the e all together. This kind of thing has happened to me a lot on this site.

Loki
09-09-18, 23:08
How would you suggest a newbie to go about finding someone down there where you don't have to worry about getting robbed or catching something? Any reputable agencies? Or is it just a gamble in the red light district?Drive down to San Ysidro.

Park in a lot.

Walk across border.

Have a passport.

Grab an Uber.

Tell them Hong Kong Club.

Disembark. Enter strip club.

Have fun.

More info is at internationalsexguide.nl

TheAbc
09-09-18, 23:57
Usually every other day, and sometimes with a different number this booker would text you saying "New fruit" or "New Rainbow" or some variation of it. I think I read somewhere about this agency from a poster here but none of the girls who we post here work for that agency. As of today, they book.

Mini.

Satomi.

Sugar.

Sora.

Zia.

Amanda.

Joy.

Cho A.

Pictures are all highly photshopped. I am just taking a huge guess that the girls aren't too great if they need to spam to get business or esle they would of been booked by word of mouth or repeat business.

TickingTock
09-10-18, 00:23
I've seen kiss a few times, but Nana is still my unicorn. Almost a year now and still can't in touch. However I'm curious how she looks? Can anyone compare her to Kiss, and give me an idea? I feel like for most of you mongers, you've seen both.

Steubens
09-10-18, 00:36
Not the same one.Which Min is better?

NeedAheRealBad
09-10-18, 01:33
Usually every other day, and sometimes with a different number this booker would text you saying "New fruit" or "New Rainbow" or some variation of it. I think I read somewhere about this agency from a poster here but none of the girls who we post here work for that agency. As of today, they book.

Mini.

Satomi.

Sugar.

Sora.

Zia.

Amanda.

Joy.

Cho A.

Pictures are all highly photshopped. I am just taking a huge guess that the girls aren't too great if they need to spam to get business or esle they would of been booked by word of mouth or repeat business.Strictly covered and I think they are packed. When I went there was no parking and I had to wait for another monger to leave and take his spot. Rushed in and out because I think the girls just have a constant stream of customers. Girls were attractive enough, but definitely not the ones in the pics. Standard kgirl service and nothing special about them.

VeryVictor
09-10-18, 02:23

Mini.

Satomi.

Sugar.

Sora.

Zia.

Amanda.

Joy.

Cho A.

Pictures are all highly photshopped. I am just taking a huge guess that the girls aren't too great if they need to spam to get business or esle they would of been booked by word of mouth or repeat business.Same agency as Yocco. You may not know the bookers but they know your history. They have many bookers managing groups of girls and rotate girls often. A booker may use different name or photos of the same girls managed by others. These girls can be young and pretty. You will need to book often to get honest rec. I like them they have a different vibe great for me. They txt you as soon as they have a new girl prolly because they want you to come back if you see even just one girl once. You guys like BB so you haven't heard much about them that doesn't mean they lack customers. Some of you might have seen their girls without realizing it if you are surprised by their txts.

Toungsten
09-10-18, 10:00
Which Min is better?Only know the original one. Hot and charming and skilled. Best BBBJ.

Ted213
09-10-18, 11:43
Strictly covered and I think they are packed. When I went there was no parking and I had to wait for another monger to leave and take his spot. Rushed in and out because I think the girls just have a constant stream of customers. Girls were attractive enough, but definitely not the ones in the pics. Standard kgirl service and nothing special about them.Is their number XXX-8455?

Toungsten
09-10-18, 12:19
She is now in the same group as Roya.

BacklumChaam
09-10-18, 15:55
I've seen kiss a few times, but Nana is still my unicorn. Almost a year now and still can't in touch. However I'm curious how she looks? Can anyone compare her to Kiss, and give me an idea? I feel like for most of you mongers, you've seen both.Imo Nana is the more attractive of the two (although neither were anything special visually). Nana's well documented and legendary wild woman sexual energy aggressiveness and willingness to make a man happy happy makes Kiss look kind of run of the mill. Eat your Wheaties before an encounter with Nana. Like I said, just my opinion. Others may not concur.

RickZey
09-10-18, 17:57
Rebecca, is relocating to a different location when she returns.She relocating alright. Moving out of LA is more like it. Confirmed with booker J she not coming back this month. Out for very long vacation. Not sure when coming back. That usually means provider working at a different city. Damn! LA kgirls choices getting fewer and quality going down indeed.

AgentChan
09-10-18, 21:18
As someone who travels between east and west coast. Own homes in philly and la, I can tell you there girls travel east alot. Infact megan in west la was known as hanna in philly. We have had fun outside the AMP, and I was look forward to seeing her when I'm in town.

AgentChan
09-10-18, 21:22
Anyone know who is Emma's booker? A cross reference of phone number on TER doesn't help, so I'm assuming it's not M.Well. Her Booker on the east coast in philly is a legendary AMP woman name lily who is retired.

TheAbc
09-10-18, 21:31
The booker who used to book for Kiss and usually has numbers at the end of their websites had a new girl named Haze today. Overall, it was a good time but NOT BBFS. There is a possible chance to get it next time but I am undecided on going back. She is more of my type, slender and a little tall. Young and not tanned. Great DFKer unlike some other girls. Sex is pretty standard with some P2 P thrown in. Pictures on the website are pretty low quality and blurred but they are her (kind of). She's been here for a few days and started to pick at me on where to advertise and how it's slow since she's been here. She could of always offer BBFS. About that, during P2 P she did pull away when I get near her hole. Someone esle here can go see her so we can get a second opinion if she's BBFS friendly or unfriendly.

http://www.haze6683.com/

BootyWatcher69
09-10-18, 23:26
Hello, I am trying to see Cari who I've heard is with booker Julie. Any intel on working phone number? I guess the one on the monkey site isn't working. PM if needed thanks!! Will return favor if possible!

VeryVictor
09-11-18, 00:34
She relocating alright. Moving out of LA is more like it. Confirmed with booker J she not coming back this month. Out for very long vacation. Not sure when coming back. That usually means provider working at a different city. Damn! LA kgirls choices getting fewer and quality going down indeed.Some girls are coming back to LA. Now I think three BB girls from the Bay already here. Another two Bay girls I don't remember if they were BB or not. I have seen Haze pictures somewhere before and don't remember much either. I don't think there are lack of choices here. Quality is in the eyes of the beholder.

VeryVictor
09-11-18, 00:42
As I described mine. Not a rebuttal. Just my experience.

Yes with Cynthia. First time and I haven's seen her for quite a while.

She was another one who had some negativity early on but for me she was great.What negativity? No, I don't really want to know. Had a good time with Cynthia when I first met her back when she first started.

VeryVictor
09-11-18, 01:17
I am positive I saw Tammy. The pictures of her are spot on. The whole encounter was just weird. I have never experienced anything like it in the KB world. To be honest I would have to classify it as the worst encounter I have ever had from M. And I can also easily say it was one of my worst encounters ever. Now just to be clear, I usually have a great rapport with ladies and things generally go well. I might complain that a lady is not very good technically (not to her LOL) but I always get along with the ladies well.

I have been going to M's place for almost 5 years. I would say that I have been a good client and I have seen some great ladies there. However I have certainly learned to never ask for a recommendation from her because she will send you to an unpopular girl. I made that mistake twice. But generally she has some quality ladies.

However, I am finding that the current new crop is not anywhere close to what was there a couple of years ago. I am going to be that lone dissenter and say "no", on M's new ladies, as they are bad to my perspective. But then again I am comparing them to the likes of Cona, Rain, Grace, etc.

These are the last four ladies I have seen at M's.

Elsa, kind of not clean, did not have the usual KB routine down (nothing wrong with that) but she was just not a good encounter but we got along well. Session was rather short as well at probably 45 minutes in the room. Did not look even close to her pics.

JennyO. This was an accidental meeting because I was scheduled to see someone else but when I arrived JennyO was the only replacement offered. Although I have seen her before at the Palace and I actually did not want to see her again but I decided to take the replacement. I had a good time. No complaints. We get along well but I imagine JennyO gets along with everybody! Pics are accurate.

Ruby, I found to be much older and the water show was not to my liking. She was a nice person and we got along well. She certainly tried hard and was accommodating but water was going everywhere. She was easily past 40 and I think that the water show is her only talent. Also this session was short. Pics sort of accurate.

Tammy, Horrible. The minute I walked into the apartment she just glared at me and pointed her finger to my shoes (as to say, take them off) I don't think she ever smiled except those obvious overt fake smiles.

Now just to be in the spirit of this blog only JennyO was BBFS. All others demanded covers. I don't push their boundaries so if that is what they say that is where I go. Again, I think from reading some of these comments people are pushing people to do things they don't want to do and they don't know how to stop it.

I have also had some good encounters outside of M during this time, so again, I am thinking that M's new crop is not that good and the grail of the BBFS is being done without their enthusiasm.

However we all know everything here is YMMV.Elsa was better than average for me tho. I have been with M a long time and also saw Cona, Grace, Rain. M girls don't disappoint me even now but I don't get all this attention on recent girls like the holy grail. It seem like Tammy was pissed off by somebody who pushed for BB after she refused.

Toungsten
09-11-18, 01:21
What negativity? No, I don't really want to know. Had a good time with Cynthia when I first met her back when she first started.I only know from her early reviews. She was fine with me.

AgentChan
09-11-18, 01:25
Yes, emma is on long vacay currently.Emma is currently in philly. Infact I live in the same building as their incall. LOL. Told her I was going to see her again when I'm back in philly. Going to surprise her tomorrow.

VeryVictor
09-11-18, 02:08
Is their number XXX-8455?I don't think this number spams you. Yocco eventually changed to work for this agency so I am just using her as as example for TheAbc. I don't actually know how they know you guys. One thing for sure you guys already saw at least one of their girls or was approved by their booker. I prolly know five bookers there and stop keeping track of who else there. They use too many numbers and confused the heck out of me. I still like their girls tho.

RickZey
09-11-18, 02:09
Hello, I am trying to see Cari who I've heard is with booker Julie. Any intel on working phone number? I guess the one on the monkey site isn't working. PM if needed thanks!! Will return favor if possible!Cari and Rebecca same booker. So just use Rebecca number on monkey site. It's still active even though Rebecca not working.

Jack926
09-11-18, 02:11
What negativity? No, I don't really want to know. Had a good time with Cynthia when I first met her back when she first started.I had seen Cynthia in the past before all the chaos with CV started and session was really an average. I did not get into it with her nor did I found her ATTRACTIVE.

NeedAheRealBad
09-11-18, 02:15
Is their number XXX-8455?No, one I'm getting texts from ends with 1197. But same thing with rainbows and emojis begging you to come every day. Advertise their girls on some wixsite that has the girls you listed.

VeryVictor
09-11-18, 02:18
Strictly covered and I think they are packed. When I went there was no parking and I had to wait for another monger to leave and take his spot. Rushed in and out because I think the girls just have a constant stream of customers. Girls were attractive enough, but definitely not the ones in the pics. Standard kgirl service and nothing special about them.You must have seen the popular ones. I know about the constant stream of customers. The girls don't rush me but booker may call to wrap it up when there is another customer. Like I said before, a booker may use a girl real pictures but another booker may not and this is the mess we get. I have seen you guys discussed about them before. There were some special girls there for me too or I wouldn't be harping like this.

BobLove
09-11-18, 04:38
I had seen Cynthia in the past before all the chaos with CV started and session was really an average. I did not get into it with her nor did I found her ATTRACTIVE.Cynthias been hooking for years. I think she's burned out.

Toungsten
09-11-18, 08:59
M's new girl in WLA.

Toungsten
09-11-18, 09:31
Another pic of M's new girl.

InTight
09-11-18, 12:36
Another pic of M's new girl.Nice picture, hot girl. Have anyone seen here is the girl you saw anywhere close to this picture? My sad experience is all the K Girl ads are fake pictures and bait-and-switch.

Toungsten
09-11-18, 13:06
Nice picture, hot girl. Have anyone seen here is the girl you saw anywhere close to this picture? My sad experience is all the K Girl ads are fake pictures and bait-and-switch.Highly recommended.

LARckr720
09-11-18, 15:51
No, one I'm getting texts from ends with 1197. But same thing with rainbows and emojis begging you to come every day. Advertise their girls on some wixsite that has the girls you listed.Other one is xxx-9145.

"New" Version "Available Now".

Dude will not take me off his list after repeated requests.

Bulak
09-11-18, 16:08
M's new girl in WLA.Is she BBFS?

Toungsten
09-11-18, 18:14
Is she BBFS?Don't know yet but so I've heard.

RickZey
09-11-18, 20:09
Highly recommended.Can you be more specific? BBFS offered? Services offered? GFE vs PSE? Atheletic or average? Boobs and ass any good?

Toungsten
09-11-18, 20:37
Can you be more specific? BBFS offered? Services offered? GFE vs PSE? Atheletic or average? Boobs and ass any good?I haven't seen her. Just going by what I've heard. I'll have to see for myself for any further recommendation.

KGirlAddict
09-12-18, 00:29
Can you be more specific? BBFS offered? Services offered? GFE vs PSE? Atheletic or average? Boobs and ass any good?I got denied BBFS, but she's nice girl, more playful GFE type. Is it me or do the pics always show a younger, hotter, thinner girl at best. Or a bait and switched at worst? Kandi is cute older version, pics are better, kinda average doughy body, soft flat ass, small soft tits you can feel the implants behind them, some belly rolls in missionary but flat stomach standing up, likes to kiss, good deep throat, rim, cim. Didn't rush me out. But their clock is fast so technically.

On Tammy repeat I got BBFS, had to beg for it, she's not that nice, maybe a bad day. Allison is young thin and hot, begging and repeating 3rd time got me nowhere. Anyone got info on M's new girls Sue and Ginger? I'm tired of wasting funds on these maybes and YMMV.

BootyWatcher69
09-12-18, 01:02
Going to see mistress x for the 2nd time. She promised me multiple pops on my next visit, wish me luck, will report back, 1st time was bbfscip. Great thick body, looked so good in the mirror while I was slamming her. Even though she is quite a bit older than I am, I can't wait to see her.

Jack926
09-12-18, 01:17
I got denied BBFS, but she's nice girl, more playful GFE type. Is it me or do the pics always show a younger, hotter, thinner girl at best. Or a bait and switched at worst? Kandi is cute older version, pics are better, kinda average doughy body, soft flat ass, small soft tits you can feel the implants behind them, some belly rolls in missionary but flat stomach standing up, likes to kiss, good deep throat, rim, cim. Didn't rush me out. But their clock is fast so technically.

On Tammy repeat I got BBFS, had to beg for it, she's not that nice, maybe a bad day. Allison is young thin and hot, begging and repeating 3rd time got me nowhere. Anyone got info on M's new girls Sue and Ginger? I'm tired of wasting funds on these maybes and YMMV.I had the same exact experience and service with Kandy-She is by no means an "Eye Candy" but she can pass is a mature 33-38 years old very cute nice housewife that you would not mind banging everyday. Allison is hot but she is a NO GO on BBFS.

LaMancha
09-12-18, 03:46
I had the same exact experience and service with Kandy-She is by no means an "Eye Candy" but she can pass is a mature 33-38 years old very cute nice housewife that you would not mind banging everyday. Allison is hot but she is a NO GO on BBFS.Kandy is older and is a nice person. But there are better out there. As far as this blog goes No of BBFS.

BettaBear
09-12-18, 11:27
Hey guys,

I used to book a lot in WLA but #'s kept on changing, however it was always the same booker. Since CV went down can't find a # to reach them. Any ideas how to find? Thanks.

Ppbluesea21
09-12-18, 14:01
Another pic of M's new girl.I am sorry to ask this. What is M's site?

I am so confuse now these days.

JohnPot
09-12-18, 16:02
Somebody here said before. Always use the 10-10 rule. Add 10 year and 10 lbs to the pic.

I got denied BBFS, but she's nice girl, more playful GFE type. Is it me or do the pics always show a younger, hotter, thinner girl at best. Or a bait and switched at worst? Kandi is cute older version, pics are better, kinda average doughy body, soft flat ass, small soft tits you can feel the implants behind them, some belly rolls in missionary but flat stomach standing up, likes to kiss, good deep throat, rim, cim. Didn't rush me out. But their clock is fast so technically.

On Tammy repeat I got BBFS, had to beg for it, she's not that nice, maybe a bad day. Allison is young thin and hot, begging and repeating 3rd time got me nowhere. Anyone got info on M's new girls Sue and Ginger? I'm tired of wasting funds on these maybes and YMMV.

RickZey
09-12-18, 16:22
Going to see mistress x for the 2nd time. She promised me multiple pops on my next visit, wish me luck, will report back, 1st time was bbfscip. Great thick body, looked so good in the mirror while I was slamming her. Even though she is quite a bit older than I am, I can't wait to see her.You'll get your multi pop bbfc CIP. She is one of the girls that guarantee bbfcip on 1st visit. She aged like Jenny o. Other two that are younger are Kiss and Nana. Oh another one MILF is Yoona.

Veni1
09-12-18, 17:33
You'll get your multi pop bbfc CIP. She is one of the girls that guarantee bbfcip on 1st visit. She aged like Jenny o. Other two that are younger are Kiss and Nana. Oh another one MILF is Yoona.Any emoting or even feigned interest? My last session with Jenny O was devoid of any coyness, feigned interest or the like. Robotic BBFS in cowgirl, then doggy and mish to completion; but as I said there was not the slightest hint of interest or emoting. I think that some of these gals are just plain burned out.

Wanpo
09-12-18, 20:29
He probably means emotions.

What are some common reasons why you wouldn't get verified by a booker even though you have valid references?

Any emoting or even feigned interest? My last session with Jenny O was devoid of any coyness, feigned interest or the like. Robotic BBFS in cowgirl, then doggy and mish to completion; but as I said there was not the slightest hint of interest or emoting. I think that some of these gals are just plain burned out.

HapaBoy86
09-12-18, 21:43
I am sorry to ask this. What is M's site?

I am so confuse now these days.M, only has a site on hx. But lately she hasn't been updating it.

I just text her for availability and she sends me the pics of the gals.

VipEnergizer95
09-12-18, 22:45
Has anyone seen the new girls at this org? Coco, April, Lisa, or Sejin.

Apparently April is offering BBFS extra $.

I'm really hoping for a great GFE session with April or Lisa though. Any feedback?

LaMancha
09-12-18, 23:37
I've seen kiss a few times, but Nana is still my unicorn. Almost a year now and still can't in touch. However I'm curious how she looks? Can anyone compare her to Kiss, and give me an idea? I feel like for most of you mongers, you've seen both.I personally think that Nana is more attractive. And as far as service goes Nana is way better, Kiss doesn't come close. Just my opinion.

Nana is a bit different with the amount of energy she brings to the session. Don't be surprised if she sweats on you!

TheAbc
09-12-18, 23:52
Seems like we got alot of mixed opinions on her girls. Has anyone esle confirm the service and quality of what she currently has? Last girl I saw was Jenny O and I usually have a good time with her but I think it's getting old for me to continue to see her. Something about my last visit with her wasn't as enjoyable as when she was still with the Palace last year. Only newish girl I saw was Mia and she was BBFS with me.

Wanpo
09-13-18, 00:14
Checking out Sejin or Lisa tomorrow. Will report back.

I'm really hoping for a great GFE session with April or Lisa though. Any feedback?

NeedAheRealBad
09-13-18, 01:38
Other one is xxx-9145.

Dude will not take me off his list after repeated requests.Oh yeah no, I get spammed by that number too. They were the apluslady. Se site dunno if they got a new one since the. Se sites are down, but I'd assume so if he's still spamming.

NeedAheRealBad
09-13-18, 01:40
You must have seen the popular ones. I know about the constant stream of customers. The girls don't rush me but booker may call to wrap it up when there is another customer. Like I said before, a booker may use a girl real pictures but another booker may not and this is the mess we get. I have seen you guys discussed about them before. There were some special girls there for me too or I wouldn't be harping like this.Oh yeah, nothing wrong with the girls. Attractive enough and didn't rush me out. I rushed out on my own accord because Booker had me park illegally and I didn't want to get towed or ticketed. But since this is the bb thread, that's why I said nothing special since all my experience with them has been strictly covered.

NintyNine
09-13-18, 04:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BobLove
09-13-18, 06:45

I'm really hoping for a great GFE session with April or Lisa though. Any feedback?Pics look fake.

Poolyahis
09-13-18, 13:06
Checking out Sejin or Lisa tomorrow. Will report back.The pics they use are usually of different girls. There was a Sejin a couple months back and it was not the girl in the pics. Little on the taller side but did receive BBFS no CIP.

Member #5844
09-13-18, 13:41
Oh yeah no, I get spammed by that number too. They were the apluslady. Se site dunno if they got a new one since the. Se sites are down, but I'd assume so if he's still spamming.That's booker's new website has the same exact name as the now defunct website we used to go to for K girls, except instead of ending in ". Com" it ends in ". Is. " I have never actually used that booker, but I know for sure that they use fake and / or VERY heavily doctored pics. A lot of their pics can be found through a simple google image search. For example of heavily doctored pics, they have a V girl named Zena. She is the same exact person as Tina from newasianvibe. Tina has confirmed for me that the pics are actually her, but are so heavily doctored that you can't tell unless you have met her in person and look really hard at the pics. The pics make her look like a spinner with huge tits, when in reality, she is curvy and voluptuous woman with thick thighs, a huge bubble butt, wide hips, but small b cups. Her pics on newasianvibe, however, are a very accurate representation of how she looks in real life.

That being said, I would generally avoid booking through "Marie" because you are very possibly going to get a bait and switch. My experiences with newasianvibe, however, have been very good.

P1186
09-13-18, 13:54
Oh yeah no, I get spammed by that number too. They were the apluslady. Se site dunno if they got a new one since the. Se sites are down, but I'd assume so if he's still spamming.

Other one is xxx-9145.

Dude will not take me off his list after repeated requests.I was getting annoyed by the spamming texts too. I asked the booker if any of the new versions provided BBFS, they said no. I asked to be removed and haven't heard from them again.

BlaneJames
09-13-18, 16:20
TOFTT with the new Lohan.

Here's quick info for those interested. CFS (although it seemed like a little push or repeats would make it BB).

F: 8. 5.

B: 3.

S: 6 (she was very into it).

I wouldn't repeat, but she is definitely not a looker. She could be someone's bread and butter based on service, but definitely not my cup of tea.

AvgGuy
09-13-18, 17:03

I'm really hoping for a great GFE session with April or Lisa though. Any feedback?As someone mentioned before, April is PSE Eve from up the bay area. Booker quoted me 2. 5 & 3. 5 for "extra". I like April's pix, but there are better options that don't charge extra.

TickingTock
09-13-18, 22:26
I personally think that Nana is more attractive. And as far as service goes Nana is way better, Kiss doesn't come close. Just my opinion.

Nana is a bit different with the amount of energy she brings to the session. Don't be surprised if she sweats on you!I'm telling you, she's my friggin unicorn. Been reaching out for a year. Would you guys say she's slimmer or thicker than kiss? Just want to know what to expect, if I ever get the chance, be nice to know what to expect. Appreciate all the feedback though, she's definitely top of my bucket list.

LaMancha
09-13-18, 23:00
I personally think [Deleted by Admin]

Seriously nobody cares about your criticism of another guys unicorn. You are one more post like this away from not being allowed to quote people anymore.

A2

Wanpo
09-13-18, 23:23
Yup. TOFTT with Sejin here. Definitely not the same pics. 5'7 32 C. Definitely 115 lbs. +10 to the age so probably around 36 and probably a 6/10 in looks, although I have high standards.

Overall decent session. Probably should've backed out and saw either Lisa or April though.

Walked in and was greeted. Standard shower with nice little tease, moved to the bed and went straight to work. Lots of DFK, but it's like a dog licking you. Had a good pop, conversed a lot about korean culture, and went for a second one Asked for BB but didn't get it. Seemed to be pretty adamant. Would not repeat as there is likely better talent.

The pics they use are usually of different girls. There was a Sejin a couple months back and it was not the girl in the pics. Little on the taller side but did receive BBFS no CIP.

LARckr720
09-14-18, 00:49
I'm telling you, she's my friggin unicorn. Been reaching out for a year. Would you guys say she's slimmer or thicker than kiss? Just want to know what to expect, if I ever get the chance, be nice to know what to expect. Appreciate all the feedback though, she's definitely top of my bucket list.Haven't been with Kiss, but Nana is pretty short. Wouldn't say she's either thin or thick. Tough right now to get an appointment. Think he's doing less hours. No longer saturdays, which were the times I could get with her back in CV days.

SeaTownGuy
09-14-18, 00:50
With everything closing or changing. What is the best site for listings now?

PepsiLover
09-14-18, 04:31
I'm telling you, she's my friggin unicorn. Been reaching out for a year. Would you guys say she's slimmer or thicker than kiss? Just want to know what to expect, if I ever get the chance, be nice to know what to expect. Appreciate all the feedback though, she's definitely top of my bucket list.Nana's attitude and service are a top notch. She's a true nymphomaniac who loves sex, including Greek, and she often goes over an hour to make sure you're completely drained and satisfied. She a sweetheart and a gem, however, she is not DDG, rather she has clean-innocent-looking face with stocky athletic body.

Seafor
09-14-18, 15:59
What's the trick to get Booker m to respond? Sent references, don't constantly text but I have never received any reply.

Any tips for getting in?

Monica crew seems to no longer be around in wla. Moved to redondo.

Mistress x session: full hour. Older than expected. Weird Boob job. Lots of bruises on her leg. Good BBBJ, multi pops as expected from her.

Minimal English. Won't repeat.

JohnPot
09-14-18, 16:24
What the effort about all of these website that people have to talk in code about it? So what is it? www.whatsite.what? Just spell it out!

That's booker's new website has the same exact name as the now defunct website we used to go to for K girls, except instead of ending in ". Com" it ends in ". Is. " I have never actually used that booker, but I know for sure that they use fake and / or VERY heavily doctored pics. A lot of their pics can be found through a simple google image search. For example of heavily doctored pics, they have a V girl named Zena. She is the same exact person as Tina from newasianvibe. Tina has confirmed for me that the pics are actually her, but are so heavily doctored that you can't tell unless you have met her in person and look really hard at the pics. The pics make her look like a spinner with huge tits, when in reality, she is curvy and voluptuous woman with thick thighs, a huge bubble butt, wide hips, but small b cups. Her pics on newasianvibe, however, are a very accurate representation of how she looks in real life.

That being said, I would generally avoid booking through "Marie" because you are very possibly going to get a bait and switch. My experiences with newasianvibe, however, have been very good.

JohnPot
09-14-18, 16:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GoldenNugget
09-14-18, 20:55
My god, I saw heaven when I met Lisa.

In my opinion, Lisa was the best girl I have ever seen in K-town.

After I came to LA, I have seen many korean girls.

Now, I am only seeing Lisa for 2 hours everyday.

So-hee. She said she was new here.

She is really cute. I mean it. Like a type of Korean girl you would see in Korea.

I saw Sohee first, and loved her. I saw Lisa after and I got addicted to her.

Now, I am only seeing Lisa.

VeryVictor
09-14-18, 21:44
With everything closing or changing. What is the best site for listings now?Some make their own site or spam about new girls even M too. More work now to find who you want to see. It sucks.

VeryVictor
09-14-18, 22:47
What the effort about all of these website that people have to talk in code about it? So what is it? www.whatsite.what? Just spell it out!Bookers are scare now. Go ahead and spell it out then don't be surprised when the site goes down again. You know why we can't google them? Only their customers know their sites and share with other guys. M has no site. J afraid to list all her girls. Kiss agency make a site for each girl. Go read their site disclaimer for a laugh. They all scare of the new law.

VeryVictor
09-14-18, 22:54
That's booker's new website has the same exact name as the now defunct website we used to go to for K girls, except instead of ending in ". Com" it ends in ". Is. " I have never actually used that booker, but I know for sure that they use fake and / or VERY heavily doctored pics. A lot of their pics can be found through a simple google image search. For example of heavily doctored pics, they have a V girl named Zena. She is the same exact person as Tina from newasianvibe. Tina has confirmed for me that the pics are actually her, but are so heavily doctored that you can't tell unless you have met her in person and look really hard at the pics. The pics make her look like a spinner with huge tits, when in reality, she is curvy and voluptuous woman with thick thighs, a huge bubble butt, wide hips, but small b cups. Her pics on newasianvibe, however, are a very accurate representation of how she looks in real life.

That being said, I would generally avoid booking through "Marie" because you are very possibly going to get a bait and switch. My experiences with newasianvibe, however, have been very good.I also booking through Marie. Even your booker use fake pics still I am fine with him. No complaint from me about bait and switch. Go with booker you like is right. Guys expecting girl exactly like picture need not apply. I like your reports about them.

Juice1
09-14-18, 23:27
Nana's attitude and service are a top notch. She's a true nymphomaniac who loves sex, including Greek, and she often goes over an hour to make sure you're completely drained and satisfied. She a sweetheart and a gem, however, she is not DDG, rather she has clean-innocent-looking face with stocky athletic body.Finally saw Nana after 3 attempts and she's everything that everyone has talked about. Walked in the door and took me to the bedroom and immediate DFK and pulled my shorts and went onto a sloppy BBBJ with DT. After several minutes of BBBJ, onto the bed with easy BBFSCIP multiple positions. No mention of a condom. Good massage and onto round two. FIV FIA Greek play and CIP. Wore me out! Better eat your wheaties because she's non-stop sexually attitude.

VeryVictor
09-15-18, 00:39

She is really cute. I mean it. Like a type of Korean girl you would see in Korea.

Now, I am only seeing Lisa.You didn't say if they use real pictures. Haven't seen either but think Lisa prolly close too her picture. Sohee prolly fake pic. I been to with this booker too and saw some gorgeous young girls there as well. Like you said a type of Korean girl you see in Korea.

I saw you guys asking about this site and diss them for fake picture too. Yeah it can be a crapshoot if you are unlucky. I would try them when I need a different vibe from the usual bookers too ha. I have other girl to see now or I try them because you report. Thanks man.

SeaTownGuy
09-15-18, 02:20
Finally saw Nana after 3 attempts and she's everything that everyone has talked about. Walked in the door and took me to the bedroom and immediate DFK and pulled my shorts and went onto a sloppy BBBJ with DT. After several minutes of BBBJ, onto the bed with easy BBFSCIP multiple positions. No mention of a condom. Good massage and onto round two. FIV FIA Greek play and CIP. Wore me out! Better eat your wheaties because she's non-stop sexually attitude.Damn. Someone have a code or something to get the right attention from the booker?

WagnerJokes
09-15-18, 05:44
Hello,

Not sure if this the famous Chloe that was previously in LA? Can someone please help me?

Thanks brothers!

Girlfriendbostoncom / gfechloe /.

LARckr720
09-15-18, 10:10
Damn. Someone have a code or something to get the right attention from the booker?Persistence. Keep texting. After a while the booker may feel ok to reply back. Then it's a matter of lucky timing if she's working & available. Booker told me can't plan ahead with her. She checks in every day whether working or not. Pre-CV it took me months to get first visit with her and than easier after. Post-CV still took me months to reestablish and get a visit.

RickZey
09-15-18, 12:02
Hello,

Not sure if this the famous Chloe that was previously in LA? Can someone please help me?

Thanks brothers!

Girlfriendbostoncom / gfechloe /.Yup. That's her alright. So that's where she is now. I won't be surprised if her stablemates in LA move there too- Stella and Rebecca.

VisitUSA
09-15-18, 12:09

That being said, I would generally avoid booking through "Marie" because you are very possibly going to get a bait and switch. My experiences with newasianvibe, however, have been very good.On newasianvibe: JUICY.

Date: January 28,2015.

Categories: Asian Model.

Age 24.

Height 5'3".

Weigh 110 lbs.

Body Size.

34 C-24-36.

Breast Natural.

Hour 10 am - 10 pm.

On the picture, does the breast look "natural"?

I also saw that ZENA was in the 'Vietnamese' section.

JungleFun
09-15-18, 16:20
Persistence. Keep texting. After a while the booker may feel ok to reply back. Then it's a matter of lucky timing if she's working & available. Booker told me can't plan ahead with her. She checks in every day whether working or not. Pre-CV it took me months to get first visit with her and than easier after. Post-CV still took me months to reestablish and get a visit.THe major booker in LA are on HX. If you want it bad enough, get on hx, build up your network, pm booker and BAM you're in figuratively and literally speaking. Once you're in, it's easy to ask them to be reference, more doors will open.

VeryVictor
09-15-18, 17:05
Hello,

Thanks brothers!

Girlfriendbostoncom / gfechloe /.Body shape looks familiar. The link below show her real pics from couple years ago. Great GFE sweet attitude.

https://www.verifiedsexy.com/escort/chloe-49/Phone_213-264-5764/124455/

Member #5844
09-15-18, 17:09
On newasianvibe: JUICY.

Date: January 28,2015.

Categories: Asian Model.

Age 24.

Height 5'3".

Weigh 110 lbs.

Body Size.

34 C-24-36.

Breast Natural.

Hour 10 am - 10 pm.

On the picture, does the breast look "natural"?

I also saw that ZENA was in the 'Vietnamese' section.There might be some light enhancement of Juicy's photos. I've never seen her. She looks a little too skinny for my tastes. I like a good spinner, but not boney girls. Anyway, if you try juicy out, let us know!

Fatonius
09-15-18, 17:36
Damn. Someone have a code or something to get the right attention from the booker?LOL. Right? Must be a secret handshake or something.

Fatonius
09-15-18, 18:50
THe major booker in LA are on HX. If you want it bad enough, get on hx, build up your network, pm booker and BAM you're in figuratively and literally speaking. Once you're in, it's easy to ask them to be reference, more doors will open.Do you know Nana's booker's handle on HX?

Member #5844
09-15-18, 20:27
It seems that due to slow business, the new laws, etc, that more girls are trying to go independent. I have recently had a couple agency girls offer me their digits and tell me they can see me without the booker. I have also been asked if I know of any sites where they can advertise. As far as I'm concerned, the more independent girls the better. They might charge a little more sometimes, but they have control over their schedule and their time, and sometimes, if you become a regular and treat them well, you start getting perks and a level of service you can't get from agency girls even if they wanted to give it to you.

Here is a possible example of an agency girl who seems to have recently gone independent. She (or at least her pics) were at sweetasiangem for a good while. As soon as she disappeared from that site, the she popped up as independent on eroticmonkey. I hit her up and got screened. I'm going to see her this week and see what she's all about.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sallie-escort-los-angeles-423378

LundonFrog
09-15-18, 22:01
This gal is visiting Seattle from SoCal and I KNOW I've seen her ads up before.

I've been dying for some K-girl bb since I rarely have the opportunity to go home back to LA.

I think she might've been Seiko / Sieko, but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

ParkRanger
09-15-18, 23:50
Hello,

Thanks brothers!

Girlfriendbostoncom / gfechloe /.Yes that's her. Unless they are using her pics.

HapaBoy86
09-16-18, 00:15
It seems that due to slow business, the new laws, etc, that more girls are trying to go independent. I have recently had a couple agency girls offer me their digits and tell me they can see me without the booker. I have also been asked if I know of any sites where they can advertise. As far as I'm concerned, the more independent girls the better. They might charge a little more sometimes, but they have control over their schedule and their time, and sometimes, if you become a regular and treat them well, you start getting perks and a level of service you can't get from agency girls even if they wanted to give it to you.

Here is a possible example of an agency girl who seems to have recently gone independent. She (or at least her pics) were at sweetasiangem for a good while. As soon as she disappeared from that site, the she popped up as independent on eroticmonkey. I hit her up and got screened. I'm going to see her this week and see what she's all about.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sallie-escort-los-angeles-423378Thanks for the info. But are you sure she is doing the screening or another small time booker?

HapaBoy86
09-16-18, 00:26

I've been dying for some K-girl bb since I rarely have the opportunity to go home back to LA.

Thanks.Never seen her and can't say whether she is bb friendly.

But here ya go.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/seiko-escort-los-angeles-319339

Member #5844
09-16-18, 00:26
Thanks for the info. But are you sure she is doing the screening or another small time booker?I am not 100% sure, but based on the text exchange, my feeling is that I was speaking to her directly, and not to a booker. Of course, eroticmonkey isn't always reliable anyway. So who knows? I'll kind of be TOFTT when I see her. I'll report back.

Im Myself
09-16-18, 00:55

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sallie-escort-los-angeles-423378She's been around awhile, can't recall her other alias. She was around in vegas as well. I'll update if I can recall other bookers she's been with.

JohnPot
09-16-18, 03:05
Ok, see Lisa for 2 hours everyday?

NintyNine
09-16-18, 03:44
Yup. That's her alright. So that's where she is now. I won't be surprised if her stablemates in LA move there too- Stella and Rebecca.Chloe was just here a few weeks ago. Did she leave again?

SBits
09-16-18, 11:04
Chloe was just here a few weeks ago. Did she leave again?Which place?

VeryVictor
09-16-18, 12:27

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sallie-escort-los-angeles-423378Booking and screening for themselves when there is no good ad site around for Kgirls is just crazy talk. Giving their number for customer retention is smart but ain't going to look for any Kgirl on some random ad site. Tell them to advertise on HX so at least I can find them easily. I don't care if I can't find them when plenty agency girls can make me happy. I never think an agency girl can't give me perks or service they want to give.

As far as Sallie goes I heard good reviews about her. She was around for years and I think she was in OC even in the Bay after she disappeared the site in LA. I saw her review with that LA number even while she was in OC. Good luck and let us know tho.

VeryVictor
09-16-18, 12:36

Thanks.Never seen her after hearing conflicting reports about her.

Member #5844
09-16-18, 13:06
Booking and screening for themselves when there is no good ad site around for Kgirls is just crazy talk. Giving their number for customer retention is smart but ain't going to look for any Kgirl on some random ad site. Tell them to advertise on HX so at least I can find them easily. I don't care if I can't find them when plenty agency girls can make me happy. I never think an agency girl can't give me perks or service they want to give.

As far as Sallie goes I heard good reviews about her. She was around for years and I think she was in OC even in the Bay after she disappeared the site in LA. I saw her review with that LA number even while she was in OC. Good luck and let us know tho.Agency girls can't really give you extra time. They are usually booked back to back, and the booker is breathing down their neck 45 minutes into the appointment. I definitely don't expect extra time, but I've gotten a lot of it from independent girls I've developed a good rapport with. I've also gotten significant discounts for being a regular. You also can't communicate with agency girls directly between appointments. So, there are definitely benefits to working with independent girls.

I see what you mean about websites and stuff, but I'd prefer to cycle between a few girls than take my chances with new ones all the time anyway.

JohnPot
09-16-18, 14:36
My experience was no bareback and adamant about it. I'm not a newbie on how to persuade a girl to go bare. But a few other guys here swear that she like bare on both holes. So either I'm and a few other guys are not lucky. Or she just have a few enemies.

Thanks.

DrDisney
09-16-18, 14:46
I have also been asked if I know of any sites where they can advertise.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sallie-escort-los-angeles-423378If they ask about advertising, tell them about switter.

http://switter.at

It's a sex work friendly social network for advertising, etc. A large number of the Bay Area houses advertise there. As well as independents, and other locations.

VeryVictor
09-16-18, 18:04
Do you know Nana's booker's handle on HX?I don't know if booker still responds on HX since I don't book them using HX but here it is: Sweet83.

VeryVictor
09-16-18, 18:48
Agency girls can't really give you extra time. They are usually booked back to back, and the booker is breathing down their neck 45 minutes into the appointment. I definitely don't expect extra time, but I've gotten a lot of it from independent girls I've developed a good rapport with. I've also gotten significant discounts for being a regular. You also can't communicate with agency girls directly between appointments. So, there are definitely benefits to working with independent girls.

I see what you mean about websites and stuff, but I'd prefer to cycle between a few girls than take my chances with new ones all the time anyway.Except for the significant discounts the same can be had with agency girls you have good rapport but not easy like independents. Not all bookers breathe down their neck or leave little break time between customers. There are also independents working with bookers and can set their own schedule. I think the girl can still advertise themselves and book directly with old customers while still use the service of some bookers. This is the smartest thing to do.

JFret
09-16-18, 21:34
Anyone have an up to date on kiss stable? I only see kiss's number associated on her add so wondering who else is there. Can lurk for other info just need up to date list.

Thanks guys.

SixPacking
09-16-18, 22:42
Just did a search here and the original BB thread. Seems to be conflicting info so I ask is she BB friendly?

http://www.girlfriendboston.com/gfechloe/

Bulak
09-16-18, 23:24
My experience was no bareback and adamant about it. I'm not a newbie on how to persuade a girl to go bare. But a few other guys here swear that she like bare on both holes. So either I'm and a few other guys are not lucky. Or she just have a few enemies.Was rumored to be a BB provider. While in Socal was 1st in Orange Co. And had a TER review going BB. Then had a short stint in Wla where I saw her but was denied BB. So I guess she is YMMV or very selective.

Toungsten
09-17-18, 00:23
Anyone have an up to date on kiss stable? I only see kiss's number associated on her add so wondering who else is there. Can lurk for other info just need up to date list.

Thanks guys.Her booker says just her now.

NintyNine
09-17-18, 02:29
How do you guys find out what the bookers' HX usernames are? You just randomly search that site?

JohnPot
09-17-18, 11:04
No only "Chloe O" was bareback. This "Chloe" was a no no. Two different Chloe.

Just did a search here and the original BB thread. Seems to be conflicting info so I ask is she BB friendly?

http://www.girlfriendboston.com/gfechloe/

Fatonius
09-17-18, 13:20
I don't know if booker still responds on HX since I don't book them using HX but here it is: Sweet83.Thanks I will give it a try.

JungleFun
09-17-18, 13:49
How do you guys find out what the bookers' HX usernames are? You just randomly search that site?DO a people search and view the profiles for LA and or OC area and you will find them.

OneThief
09-17-18, 15:31
I recently moved from LA to the Bay and have been missing my usual K Girl providers. I've seen some ads for local Korean working girls but I'm not familiar with any of them and I have no idea who might offer bareback and who won't. It feels like starting over again.

Could I get a few recommendations thrown my way. Of course I'm willing to trade info having many contacts in both LA and the Bay Area.

Veni1
09-17-18, 20:47
I think we all recognize that most Kgirls use Photoshopping in their ads. However, it can lead to wrong impressions. A recent example on this board was a poster mentioning that he was going to pass on Juicy since she looked too skinny. And yes her photo seemed to back that up. However, her profile listed her as 5'3", 110 lbs, a bust of 34 C, and an ass of 36". Hardly what I would consider "skinny". My take is to check out the posted stats on a gal in addition to the pictures. It's not a foolproof approach, but it helps in arriving at a realistic expectation.

HapaBoy86
09-17-18, 21:45
How do you guys find out what the bookers' HX usernames are? You just randomly search that site?Its hard to tell now. Some bookers like M only have one hx site. No other sites.

Others like Julie book LA girls but the same girls that are on her site are not booked by Julie of theyre in the OC or Norcal.

Kay has 2 sites on hx.

BoobyTickler
09-17-18, 22:44
I am visiting LA for one short night, and came across this stunningly beautiful K-girl. Although she has reviews on another site (that I cannot read due to premium membership access), I am not sure if this provider is legit. If she truly is the girl in the photos. I need to pack my bags and move there so I can see her as much as possible. That is all.

Has anyone on these boards had experience with this girl? What is she like? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.stellat-vip.com

TheAbc
09-17-18, 23:18
Texted M today and her roster has changed. She now books:

Katie.

June.

Kandy.

Megan.

Ginger.

Also, the girl I posted last week "Haze" isn't working anymore with that booker. I am assuming in just a few days, business was too slow and either changed bookers or left to some other town. Business seems to have slowed down enough where girls aren't reliably here for too long. Maybe they will be here for days and if it sucks, they skip town and go somewhere where it's more busy. Very fickle industry.

BlaneJames
09-17-18, 23:46
I think we all recognize that most Kgirls use Photoshopping in their ads. However, it can lead to wrong impressions. A recent example on this board was a poster mentioning that he was going to pass on Juicy since she looked too skinny. And yes her photo seemed to back that up. However, her profile listed her as 5'3", 110 lbs, a bust of 34 C, and an ass of 36". Hardly what I would consider "skinny". My take is to check out the posted stats on a gal in addition to the pictures. It's not a foolproof approach, but it helps in arriving at a realistic expectation.I'm like 90% sure that bookers just pick random stats out of the air. They say "Natural DD" then you get there and she's got bolt on Cs (or even Bs.) Generally 15 lbs heavier. The generally have the height right tho.

Toungsten
09-18-18, 00:31

Katie.

June.

Kandy.

Megan.

Ginger.

Also, the girl I posted last week "Haze" isn't working anymore with that booker. I am assuming in just a few days, business was too slow and either changed bookers or left to some other town. Business seems to have slowed down enough where girls aren't reliably here for too long. Maybe they will be here for days and if it sucks, they skip town and go somewhere where it's more busy. Very fickle industry.Also Allison, Cynthia and Sue.

Bulak
09-18-18, 08:45

Katie.

June.

Kandy.

Megan.

Ginger.

Also, the girl I posted last week "Haze" isn't working anymore with that booker. I am assuming in just a few days, business was too slow and either changed bookers or left to some other town. Business seems to have slowed down enough where girls aren't reliably here for too long. Maybe they will be here for days and if it sucks, they skip town and go somewhere where it's more busy. Very fickle industry.So the hunt is on which of her new girls are BB other than mainstay Megan, if you're in luck. LOL.

JohnPot
09-18-18, 11:49
She's legit, but not bareback. GFE. Pics are real.

I am visiting LA for one short night, and came across this stunningly beautiful K-girl. Although she has reviews on another site (that I cannot read due to premium membership access), I am not sure if this provider is legit. If she truly is the girl in the photos. I need to pack my bags and move there so I can see her as much as possible. That is all.

Has anyone on these boards had experience with this girl? What is she like? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.stellat-vip.com

Member #5844
09-18-18, 12:58

Katie.

June.

Kandy.

Megan.

Ginger.

Also, the girl I posted last week "Haze" isn't working anymore with that booker. I am assuming in just a few days, business was too slow and either changed bookers or left to some other town. Business seems to have slowed down enough where girls aren't reliably here for too long. Maybe they will be here for days and if it sucks, they skip town and go somewhere where it's more busy. Very fickle industry.I could get M to respond to my requests for screening. I don't get it. Do these bookers not want my money? LOL.

NintyNine
09-18-18, 12:59

https://www.stellat-vip.comShe's been around a long time. But it looks like she's moved to an outcall business model?

She doesn't list an incall price, and $700 outcall is just a ripoff for kgirl service.

Member #5844
09-18-18, 13:03
I think we all recognize that most Kgirls use Photoshopping in their ads. However, it can lead to wrong impressions. A recent example on this board was a poster mentioning that he was going to pass on Juicy since she looked too skinny. And yes her photo seemed to back that up. However, her profile listed her as 5'3", 110 lbs, a bust of 34 C, and an ass of 36". Hardly what I would consider "skinny". My take is to check out the posted stats on a gal in addition to the pictures. It's not a foolproof approach, but it helps in arriving at a realistic expectation.This is pretty good advice. I was the one who posted about passing on Juicy. I passed because you can just straight up see her ribs sticking out in one picture. But, that cold just be the angle or body position in the picture. If anyone tries Juicy, I'd like to know. I'm pretty intrigued by the recent influx of V girls. I think in general K girls are more beautiful, but a lot of V girls have a thickness / curviness that most K girls don't. I've been seriously tempted to go see Tina again because of that ass, but man. After getting shorted 20 minutes, I just can't do it.

TheAbc
09-18-18, 15:27
So the hunt is on which of her new girls are BB other than mainstay Megan, if you're in luck. LOL.I was close to going yesterday, she was pushing one girl "Kandy" to me very hard. Any experience with M's recommendations or is she having me try a slow girl? I didn't want to make the long drive to west LA so I passed.

Jack926
09-18-18, 15:30
So the hunt is on which of her new girls are BB other than mainstay Megan, if you're in luck. LOL.I wonder which booker she is going to book Allison.

Toungsten
09-18-18, 15:56
I wonder which booker she is going to book Allison.Allison is with M.

Toungsten
09-18-18, 16:09
I was close to going yesterday, she was pushing one girl "Kandy" to me very hard. Any experience with M's recommendations or is she having me try a slow girl? I didn't want to make the long drive to west LA so I passed.Just to clear up the question of whether it is is worth it to see Kandy, the answer is a resounding yes. One of my best experiences in a long time.

Pretty with an exotic look reminiscent of Love Kim but with a better body and not as heavy as LK got. Everything was on the menu.

BBFS which was actually initiated by Kandy and CIP with no questions asked. She is pretty with a sexy body and although there may.

Be some prettier girls and some with somewhat tighter bodies, her personality and coquettish, playful personality along wilth some English.

Skills gives her the whole package and it doesn't get much better. She isn't technically a spinner but boy did she spin herself around on my cock.

From CG to RCG to sideways doggie, it just didn't stop. Also loves to kiss while fucking frantically and pulls you into her very wet pussy like you are the last.

Life jacket on a sinking ship. She wasn't about to let me go with one pop so she sucked me like a Hoover until I shot in her mouth and she took it.

All with a big swallow and smile and finally a cum sharing DFK. It took me over an hour to go to WLA for Kandy and I will be going back next week.

So yes it is certainly worth the drive. She's only been here one week and already her days are being booked up. That's why I book in advance.

TimWoods05
09-18-18, 17:23
I also received tons of pics from M the other day with many new girls. Funny how she did not push for Kandy at all. On the other hand, she was pushing for girls like Ginger, Katie, white, etc.

Veni1
09-18-18, 19:03
There was a thread a while back asking about Sallie. Apparently she's now back in Mid Wilshire. You can find her info on Humaniplex. She's with the following group: topgirlAva.

I have not personally seen her, but her pics look great (hell, don't all pics look great? Maybe someone who has seen her in the past can fill in some details.

Toungsten
09-18-18, 19:07
I also received tons of pics from M the other day with many new girls. Funny how she did not push for Kandy at all. On the other hand, she was pushing for girls like Ginger, Katie, white, etc.White is now with M. Probably not pushing for Kandy because she seems to be in high demand. When I asked about Kandy last week M said she is GREAT and she usually doesn't.

Use that word for any of her girls. I took her at her word and boy was I pleasantly surprised.

MinorLeague
09-18-18, 19:28
She's legit, but not bareback. GFE. Pics are real.I've seen Stella probably a half dozen times now. I don't think her pics are real (she's not as pale, the face isn't the same, and her tits aren't quite as balloon-like. Plus side is she looks great, is tight in the right places, and has a great personality. Even bigger plus is I can confirm BBFS, which I had as recently as this year. PM if you want more info.

Jbjb1983
09-18-18, 19:39
Just to clear up the question of whether it is is worth it to see Kandy, the answer is a resounding yes. One of my best experiences in a long time.

Pretty with an exotic look reminiscent of Love Kim but with a better body and not as heavy as LK got. Everything was on the menu.Saw Kandy she is Hott! But sadly a no on BBFS! Probably took too much CIP and didn't want to take anymore LOL. Overall session is great, her service is like Queen with looks of Love Kim. P2 P was awesome!! After round 1 she took the cover off and sucked my cock dry felt great. She was able to get a second round out of me! I usually can only do 1 round. I will be seeing her soon for some BBFS and CIP.

JohnPot
09-18-18, 19:58
"Stella t", not "Stella" (without the t)!

i've seen stella probably a half dozen times now. I don't think her pics are real (she's not as pale, the face isn't the same, and her tits aren't quite as balloon-like. Plus side is she looks great, is tight in the right places, and has a great personality. Even bigger plus is i can confirm bbfs, which i had as recently as this year. Pm if you want more info.

SixPacking
09-18-18, 20:00
Hey guys, any info if any of this line up is BB friendly?

http://bostontopten10.com/

DrDisney
09-18-18, 20:07
I recently moved from LA to the Bay and have been missing my usual K Girl providers. I've seen some ads for local Korean working girls but I'm not familiar with any of them and I have no idea who might offer bareback and who won't. It feels like starting over again.

Could I get a few recommendations thrown my way. Of course I'm willing to trade info having many contacts in both LA and the Bay Area.Use switter. At. Search for asian or korean and bay area.

NintyNine
09-18-18, 20:53
Saw Kandy she is Hott! But sadly a no on BBFS! Probably took too much CIP and didn't want to take anymore LOL. Overall session is great, her service is like Queen with looks of Love Kim. P2 P was awesome!! After round 1 she took the cover off and sucked my cock dry felt great. She was able to get a second round out of me! I usually can only do 1 round. I will be seeing her soon for some BBFS and CIP.Queen got so much CIP that by the time I booked her one day, first appt, she shot me down. I gave her puss a good licking too to grease her up.

I'm afraid that's what Kandy sounds like.

Toungsten has been hitting all the jackpots lately.

BoobyTickler
09-18-18, 21:00
She's been around a long time. But it looks like she's moved to an outcall business model?

She doesn't list an incall price, and $700 outcall is just a ripoff for kgirl service.Her incall price is a lot less, almost by half. I don't think she realizes her site has a few costly (literally) errors. Good to know that she's been around a while unlike most K-girls on rotation. I probably have more opportunities to see her then!

NintyNine
09-18-18, 21:05
Can someone post all of Katie's HX pics here?

I don't have access, and M never sends me more than 1 grainy pic per girl.

Toungsten
09-18-18, 21:27
White is now with M. Probably not pushing for Kandy because she seems to be in high demand. When I asked about Kandy last week M said she is GREAT and she usually doesn't.

Use that word for any of her girls. I took her at her word and boy was I pleasantly surprised.White is NOT with M.

VeryVictor
09-18-18, 21:53
I got denied BBFS, but she's nice girl, more playful GFE type. Is it me or do the pics always show a younger, hotter, thinner girl at best. Or a bait and switched at worst? Kandi is cute older version, pics are better, kinda average doughy body, soft flat ass, small soft tits you can feel the implants behind them, some belly rolls in missionary but flat stomach standing up, likes to kiss, good deep throat, rim, cim. Didn't rush me out.You guys are tough on Kandi look but on point about the rest. Pic is her and she looks good. Ass like most kgirl with no butt implant. I do not feel unnatural implant on her C cup or see belly rolls and have too much fun trying all positions to care. Good service and tries hard I am all happy happy.

SeaTownGuy
09-19-18, 01:41
Use switter. At. Search for asian or korean and bay area.How to weed out BBFS vs others?

JohnPot
09-19-18, 03:31
OMG. Booker M strike again. Double K (Kandy and Katie) both BBFS+CIP. She really make K girls scene great again!!

RickZey
09-19-18, 08:00
Saw Kandy she is Hott! But sadly a no on BBFS! Probably took too much CIP and didn't want to take anymore LOL. Overall session is great, her service is like Queen with looks of Love Kim. P2 P was awesome!! After round 1 she took the cover off and sucked my cock dry felt great. She was able to get a second round out of me! I usually can only do 1 round. I will be seeing her soon for some BBFS and CIP.Wow!! Comparing her to LK is kind of a tall order. LK was a fucking legend. My advise is to set expectations low when meeting new girls so you won't get disappointed but hey maybe I'm wrong. Anybody else saw Kandy and say she close to Love Kim? I miss the legends. LK Lohan rain Cona Gaga Suri sooji. 😥

Toungsten
09-19-18, 09:11
Wow!! Comparing her to LK is kind of a tall order. LK was a fucking legend. My advise is to set expectations low when meeting new girls so you won't get disappointed but hey maybe I'm wrong. Anybody else saw Kandy and say she close to Love Kim? I miss the legends. LK Lohan rain Cona Gaga Suri sooji. 😥What was said by two mongers is that she looks similar to LK. Doesn't have the seductive courtesan skills of LK but is damn good and her passion compares to Queen.

Alejhenry
09-19-18, 09:52
Hey guys, any info if any of this line up is BB friendly?

http://bostontopten10.com/Jade (and Tomi who is currently on vacation) are not BB friendly.

Toungsten
09-19-18, 11:58
Just to clear up the question of whether it is is worth it to see Kandy, the answer is a resounding yes. One of my best experiences in a long time.

Pretty with an exotic look reminiscent of Love Kim but with a better body and not as heavy as LK got. Everything was on the menu.

BBFS which was actually initiated by Kandy and CIP with no questions asked. She is pretty with a sexy body and although there may.

Be some prettier girls and some with somewhat tighter bodies, her personality and coquettish, playful personality along wilth some English.

Skills gives her the whole package and it doesn't get much better. She isn't technically a spinner but boy did she spin herself around on my cock.

From CG to RCG to sideways doggie, it just didn't stop. Also loves to kiss while fucking frantically and pulls you into her very wet pussy like you are the last.

Life jacket on a sinking ship. She wasn't about to let me go with one pop so she sucked me like a Hoover until I shot in her mouth and she took it.

All with a big swallow and smile and finally a cum sharing DFK. It took me over an hour to go to WLA for Kandy and I will be going back next week.

So yes it is certainly worth the drive. She's only been here one week and already her days are being booked up. That's why I book in advance.Never go in expecting BBFS from any girl you read about here. As we've seen there are some who have been denied by Kandy and it's always just a maybe situation.

If it's going to happen it will happen but if you go in expecting it you may be disappointed you won't get the full enjoyment Kandy's all around skills. She is great.

Whatever she does.

YMMV all the time.

DrDisney
09-19-18, 12:00
How to weed out BBFS vs others?In the BA, if they advertise PSE, 99.9% of the time it's BBFS. CIP is YMMV.

Abcd128
09-19-18, 12:08
How's Lisa body compared to Sohee? Skinnier? Does Lisa have fake tits?

NeedAheRealBad
09-19-18, 12:11
How to weed out BBFS vs others?As another poster said, PSE usually means BBFS, but I've had it with girls just advertised as ATF. Just went for it and bbfscip no resistance. Some of the Booker's are really open about it too. When I was up there for a trip I straight up told a Booker I wasn't interested in a girl because I was looking for pse / BBFS and she gave me other girls that would do it. I think bay area most girls just assume BBFS is routine. I've heard of some girls do BBFS in the bay and covered everywhere else saying they only did it in the bay because it's expected.

Ampfinders
09-19-18, 12:57
Maybe someone who has seen her in the past can fill in some details.Licked her pussy for 20 minutes, got her nice and ready, tried to camel slide it in and she said "CONDOM". Are you CrayGee?

Member #5844
09-19-18, 14:07
There seems to be some confusing reports going around about either "Stella" or "Stella T. " If they are indeed referring to Stella T, she has been confirmed in the past by multipe people in this thread as NOT BBFS. I myself have seen her at least twenty times over the last couple years, including multiple over night sessions. In my experience, she is VERY adamant about using a cover. She has even told me stories about how billionaires have offered her thousands of dollars for BBFS and greek, and she won't budge. Of course YMMV, and I suppose anything is possible, but she is definitely not the type to be haggled into doing something she doesn't want to do, and it doesn't seem that BBFS is part of her normal menu.

Wobbowobbo
09-19-18, 16:30
Is that once you realize how great and convenient it is to get bb service that it's hard to go back to other girls. I really prefer white girls but the ones that would offer it are so high priced or so cheap and trashy that it is a let down.

That's my rant for today. Monger on.

JohnPot
09-19-18, 18:30
Why don't you go to ktownescort site and look for yourself.

I was going to post their url here but since admin here make it clear that url is not welcome, so I won't. (my post about that I'm going to post a list of website was deleted. That a clear msg from admin to me).

How's Lisa body compared to Sohee? Skinnier? Does Lisa have fake tits?

AvgGuy
09-19-18, 19:20
I was hoping for some sort of exchange program to get PSE bay area girls down in LA. PSE Eve came down to LA as ktownesc April and now M's Ruby went up to the bay as hotkcuties PSE Dew. Fingers crossed that M imports some of the BA talent down here!

Bay Area PSE Sweetie Scarlett Sky Alba.

CaraAngels.

HotKcuties.

LovelyAngels.

Seems that PSE is the norm in the bay area. Leave it to silicon valley to be the innovators. Go silicon beach! Need to catch up!

RickZey
09-19-18, 20:03

On Tammy repeat I got BBFS, had to beg for it, she's not that nice, maybe a bad day. Allison is young thin and hot, begging and repeating 3rd time got me nowhere. Anyone got info on M's new girls Sue and Ginger? I'm tired of wasting funds on these maybes and YMMV.Two mongers say she close to legendary Love Kim in looks. That remotely true or just over hyped? Well, I'll take plunge on weekend and report back to you guys a detailed account.

Oc Amper
09-19-18, 20:09
There was a thread a while back asking about Sallie. Apparently she's now back in Mid Wilshire. You can find her info on Humaniplex. She's with the following group: topgirlAva.

I have not personally seen her, but her pics look great (hell, don't all pics look great? Maybe someone who has seen her in the past can fill in some details.Search for topkgirlAva.

RickZey
09-19-18, 20:50
Anyone know if kiss on vacation? No response from booker when calling.

VeryVictor
09-19-18, 22:27
I was hoping for some sort of exchange program to get PSE bay area girls down in LA. PSE Eve came down to LA as ktownesc April and now M's Ruby went up to the bay as hotkcuties PSE Dew. Fingers crossed that M imports some of the BA talent down here!Like I told someone before the Bay girls are coming down here so no need to feel down. Another BB girl came back. She was in LA before but nobody talk about her here. M has two Bay girls or three and I remember the rest of her lineup just can't remember if they BB or not. If they are not busy then they will leave just like Haze who went to the Bay this week. These girls go all over the places. Yup I see Ruby went to the Bay.

JohnPot
09-20-18, 04:09
Like I told someone before the Bay girls are coming down here so no need to feel down. Another BB girl came back. She was in LA before but nobody talk about her here. M has two Bay girls or three and I remember the rest of her lineup just can't remember if they BB or not. If they are not busy then they will leave just like Haze who went to the Bay this week. These girls go all over the places. Yup I see Ruby went to the Bay.Who is the well known bareback girl just came back to LA? Yura?

MinorLeague
09-20-18, 11:37
Jade (and Tomi who is currently on vacation) are not BB friendly.Yeah, I've tried to get BBFS with most girls from B10, GFB, and BAD before that, never had any luck.

MinorLeague
09-20-18, 11:40
There seems to be some confusing reports going around about either "Stella" or "Stella T. " If they are indeed referring to Stella T, she has been confirmed in the past by multipe people in this thread as NOT BBFS. I myself have seen her at least twenty times over the last couple years, including multiple over night sessions. In my experience, she is VERY adamant about using a cover. She has even told me stories about how billionaires have offered her thousands of dollars for BBFS and greek, and she won't budge. Of course YMMV, and I suppose anything is possible, but she is definitely not the type to be haggled into doing something she doesn't want to do, and it doesn't seem that BBFS is part of her normal menu.I don't think BBFS is part of her normal menu and definitely YMMV. I can confirm more than once BBFS with Stella T, but I didn't get it by haggling or paying extra.

NintyNine
09-20-18, 14:07
Bay area Tyra looks not. Someone go up there and tell her to come to LA.

Poolyahis
09-20-18, 14:29
Could someone help me with a comparison between Yoona and Mistress X? I've seen Mistress X and read around the board that Yoona is similar MILF type.

I'm trying to get an idea of how she compares to Mistress X in terms of look (face, body, thickness?

NintyNine
09-20-18, 14:39
Who is the well known bareback girl just came back to LA? Yura?I always dream of yura. She had the slimiest pussy I've ever had. It was so hot and messy. If she didn't have other dicks inside her already, I woulda drank it up.

NintyNine
09-20-18, 14:51
Anyone know if BA Kylie has ever been down here?

I thought I saw her pics here somewhere.

BacklumChaam
09-20-18, 15:09
Is that once you realize how great and convenient it is to get bb service that it's hard to go back to other girls. I really prefer white girls but the ones that would offer it are so high priced or so cheap and trashy that it is a let down.

That's my rant for today. Monger on.It's hard to go back for me because Kgirls are so fucking great!

BacklumChaam
09-20-18, 17:36
Could someone help me with a comparison between Yoona and Mistress X? I've seen Mistress X and read around the board that Yoona is similar MILF type.

I'm trying to get an idea of how she compares to Mistress X in terms of look (face, body, thickness?I'd say X is a bit thicker (or shorter which makes her seem so). Darker skin. As far as face, I'd perhaps give Yoona a very slight edge. Both are sexy. X had such a wet and meaty kitty but if I could only do one I'd choose Yoona. There's my two cents.

Member #5844
09-20-18, 18:12

That's my rant for today. Monger on.Honestly, any time I see a non k girl provider, I leave kicking myself that I didn't just see a k girl provider.

JohnPot
09-20-18, 18:53
Look like Asako with Booker J? Maybe not.

I thought I saw her pics here somewhere.

JohnPot
09-20-18, 18:54
I've heard she's back with Booker J as independent so no pics in J site.

I always dream of yura. She had the slimiest pussy I've ever had. It was so hot and messy. If she didn't have other dicks inside her already, I woulda drank it up.

BacklumChaam
09-20-18, 20:36
The rarely available Pepsi at The Palace is offering her wild BB services tonight and I'll be there. Just ordered this t-shirt. LOL.

FA20D
09-20-18, 21:13
Does anyone know what I'm's handle on HX?

Smokey1981
09-20-18, 23:20
Wondering if any of you guys recognize any of this girls.

http://littletokyolv.net/g5/

Vegas is dry I haven't had BBFS with a pretty goo probably in 5 years.

Toungsten
09-21-18, 00:04
Does anyone know what I'm's handle on HX?https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/ROK-Girls/

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/CaliKgirls/

Ilpvm15
09-21-18, 00:07
Does anyone know what I'm's handle on HX?Would like to try and get in touch with M.

Leche
09-21-18, 01:20
CaliKgirls is her Hx handle.

ImCesey
09-21-18, 01:53
Has anyone here try ktownescorts lately? I recently got the ok from them and was wondering if you guys have any recommendations to choose from. Thanks!

JohnPot
09-21-18, 01:54
Seriously?

Poolyahis
09-21-18, 02:21
I'd say X is a bit thicker (or shorter which makes her seem so). Darker skin. As far as face, I'd perhaps give Yoona a very slight edge. Both are sexy. X had such a wet and meaty kitty but if I could only do one I'd choose Yoona. There's my two cents.Thank you for the info, much appreciated. That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I will be seeing Yoona tomorrow.

ImCesey
09-21-18, 10:18
Was wondering if Taylor, Erin or Roya are any good? Any input would be appreciated thanks!

Toungsten
09-21-18, 10:53
Was wondering if Taylor, Erin or Roya are any good? Any input would be appreciated thanks!Roya and Taylor are great. Roya built bigger while Taylor is the perfect spinner. Love her body.

Roya was BB when she started as Grace several years ago but I hear not any more.

Taylor NO BB.

JohnPot
09-21-18, 11:28
Was wondering if you know there is a search button.

Was wondering if Taylor, Erin or Roya are any good? Any input would be appreciated thanks!

Poolyahis
09-21-18, 12:37
Was wondering if Taylor, Erin or Roya are any good? Any input would be appreciated thanks!I've seen Erin once and she looked pretty similar to her photos. Add a couple years.

Service was good, seemed like she wanted to please. BBFS no CIP. YMMV.

Member #5844
09-21-18, 12:53
Was wondering if Taylor, Erin or Roya are any good? Any input would be appreciated thanks!I've seen Roya several times. She costs extra, and is not BBFS, but if you're ok with that, she's a gorgeous bombshell who gives amazing service. She also remembers and appreciates repeat customers.

JungleFun
09-21-18, 13:57
Saw ej last week, no go on bb, she was very cautious by holding my boys so to make sure it wouldn't slip in, I asked and she denied. Overall she has a cute face and nice firm c tits, great bbj.

AvgGuy
09-21-18, 14:28
Anybody have the pleasure? Pics are insane. Booker was also booking Wawa, formerly of the Palace and known bb provider.

LARckr720
09-21-18, 15:48
CaliKgirls is her Hx handle.Thought it's ROK-Girls.

TimWoods05
09-21-18, 16:28
Anybody have the pleasure? Pics are insane. Booker was also booking Wawa, formerly of the Palace and known bb provider.Betsy's new name in OC is Loren. Will start 9/22 Saturday. She was Betsy in LA but will be moving to OC because she was not as popular as the other LA girls in her agency. PM me if you want more details. Hope to exchange some info!

JohnPot
09-21-18, 17:52
That house is part of Booker Julie group. Anybody wonder is it just me or most of Booker J girls are all look similar. Are they all went through the same cosmetic doctors?

Anybody have the pleasure? Pics are insane. Booker was also booking Wawa, formerly of the Palace and known bb provider.

NintyNine
09-21-18, 18:06
Kandy went by Kandi up north.

Toungsten
09-21-18, 18:18
Thought it's ROK-Girls.It's both of them.

NintyNine
09-21-18, 20:40
Betsy's new name in OC is Loren. Will start 9/22 Saturday. She was Betsy in LA but will be moving to OC because she was not as popular as the other LA girls in her agency. PM me if you want more details. Hope to exchange some info!That sucks, because I wanted to see her. Then she left. I know her reputation as hani. But I'm not driving down to OC.

VeryVictor
09-21-18, 21:40
Wondering if any of you guys recognize any of this girls.

http://littletokyolv.net/g5/

Vegas is dry I haven't had BBFS with a pretty goo probably in 5 years.Bora and Yuko both Koreans I think and no BB. I didn't know they did nuru or double before. Pictures may be stolen or bait and switch.

VeryVictor
09-21-18, 21:55
Has anyone here try ktownescorts lately? I recently got the ok from them and was wondering if you guys have any recommendations to choose from. Thanks!Mina is the girl in the picture but you may think pics are better. Someone really loved Lisa here. April BB for 100 more I think. Are you asking for BB recommendation? Search this board for reports the well know ones already named.

VeryVictor
09-21-18, 21:58
That house is part of Booker Julie group. Anybody wonder is it just me or most of Booker J girls are all look similar. Are they all went through the same cosmetic doctors?Girls are generally good looking tho.

VeryVictor
09-21-18, 22:12

I thought I saw her pics here somewhere.Tyra was in the OC before. If we want more Bay girls to come down we need to make them busy here first. Asako and Liz came from the Bay and Asako is most recent I think. Bay girls down here not automatic BB some come down to avoid that. I call them all Bay girls because they know what it like there.

DHorn420
09-21-18, 23:06
Anyone got the bookers number for the girls on kdolls. Club site? PM any info would be greatful!

FA20D
09-22-18, 03:15
Thanks for the info on M. I just realized I Ltd autocorrected to say "I'm".

TheMole
09-22-18, 09:41
That sucks, because I wanted to see her. Then she left. I know her reputation as hani. But I'm not driving down to OC.So, is Hani / Betsy / Loren confirmed BBFS / CIP?

HoneyBunBunss
09-22-18, 12:26
So, is Hani / Betsy / Loren confirmed BBFS / CIP?No go on BBFS / CIP last I saw her.

ImCesey
09-22-18, 13:40
Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated!

So ended up trying out Lisa from Ktown! She is slightly older then her pics, not by much though. I still think she is very cute looking. Thin with curves.

Very shy at first but also sweet personality. Standard shower and clean-up.

Once we get down to business, she can be very GFE. Lost of touching, kisses, eye contact.

Lots of BBBJ which was pretty good, just sometimes she used teeth. She was down there for a good 15 min and seemed to enjoy it. At some point I.

Had to think about something else or distract myself because I didn't want to go so soon in the sesh haha. It was that good. She Knows what she's doing.

It is CFS, which I didn't mind. Better safe than sorry. If anything it felt pretty amazing. I didn't think she would be that tight but she was. Good CG and mish till I pop.

Sweet sesh and "lovey". It was like banging your high school gf who likes to please you. But yea she is hospitable and offers water, which I declined.

After we sat on Bed and relaxed while we talked about LA and Korea and if she likes it here and stuff. She can be talkative but is limited due to not knowing so much English.

After I said my goodbyes and she kissed me on cheek. All in out, it was a pretty good experience for a newbie like me.

P.S. : This was my first real report! Let me know if I should add more things on future reports. Thanks guys.

USGsheki
09-22-18, 17:57
Anybody have the number for Sua's booker?

Can't find the number, and I don't think it's M or J.

BacklumChaam
09-22-18, 21:07

So ended up trying out Lisa from Ktown! She is slightly older then her pics, not by much though. I still think she is very cute looking. Thin with curves.

Once we get down to business, she can be very GFE. Lost of touching, kisses, eye contact.

Lots of BBBJ which was pretty good, just sometimes she used teeth. She was down there for a good 15 min and seemed to enjoy it. At some point I.

Had to think about something else or distract myself because I didn't want to go so soon in the sesh haha. It was that good. She Knows what she's doing.

It is CFS, which I didn't mind. Better safe than sorry. If anything it felt pretty amazing. I didn't think she would be that tight but she was. Good CG and mish till I pop.

Sweet sesh and "lovey". It was like banging your high school gf who likes to please you. But yea she is hospitable and offers water, which I declined.

After we sat on Bed and relaxed while we talked about LA and Korea and if she likes it here and stuff. She can be talkative but is limited due to not knowing so much English.

After I said my goodbyes and she kissed me on cheek. All in out, it was a pretty good experience for a newbie like me.

P.S. : This was my first real report! Let me know if I should add more things on future reports. Thanks guys.Good report but any more that extensive should probably be about a BBFS girl. Ijs. Looking forward to it!

GoldenNugget
09-22-18, 23:36
[Deleted by Admin]

No shills, you obviously are one

A2

GoldenNugget
09-22-18, 23:38
Ktownescort seems to be underrated.

Of course they use fake pics. It's like a normal thing for them.

What matters is whether or not you had a happy experience!

I did. You did. Who the fuck cares. LOL.

**Have you tried Sia? I would like to know.

P.S. : This was my first real report! Let me know if I should add more things on future reports. Thanks guys.

Member #5844
09-23-18, 01:58

**Have you tried Sia? I would like to know.My one experience with ktownescort was also great. I can't remember what ktownescort called her, but I saw "Kelly" who was originally with the Kiss booker. She's long gone now, but man, she was DDG and the session was great. Now I'm sitting here wondering why I haven't used that agency again.

VeryVictor
09-23-18, 11:44
Anybody have the number for Sua's booker?

Can't find the number, and I don't think it's M or J.She is with Kiss agency. Her site is still up so give the 213 a try. I don't think Gi-L is back yet but what do I know.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexa-escort-los-angeles-95908

Toungsten
09-23-18, 18:53
She is with Kiss agency. Her site is still up so give the 213 a try. I don't think Gi-L is back yet but what do I know.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alexa-escort-los-angeles-95908That's a different number than the one for Kiss.

Veni1
09-23-18, 19:39
Has anyone had BBFS with Yoco? I've seen her a number of times over the years, but the closest I've ever gotten is a bare camel slide. Then the cover goes on. Am I just an unlucky one?

BlaneJames
09-24-18, 02:19
That's a different number than the one for Kiss.I think there's been alot of confusion about "kiss booker" vs "kiss" now that kiss is with the palace.

I think people are talking about kisses booker as in the one who now mainly books for Erin and Roya, but also has Taylor, Aki, Emma (when she was here), and Sua.

Kiss was with them for a long time, so things like "kisses stable" were used, like how the palace is "pepsi's palace. " I don't think Kiss was ever in charge, but the booker got associated with her.

Westiclez
09-24-18, 08:29
My one experience with ktownescort was also great. I can't remember what ktownescort called her, but I saw "Kelly" who was originally with the Kiss booker. She's long gone now, but man, she was DDG and the session was great. Now I'm sitting here wondering why I haven't used that agency again.Haha I just went this weekend with April because I saw on the site that BBFS was an option for her. Definitely delivers as advertised if you don't mind tipping a little extra for a guaranteed BBFSCIP.

Abcd128
09-24-18, 11:45
How would you rate April in terms of service? How's her body and built? Age? Is she different from picture and stats?

Haha I just went this weekend with April because I saw on the site that BBFS was an option for her. Definitely delivers as advertised if you don't mind tipping a little extra for a guaranteed BBFSCIP.

Bulak
09-24-18, 12:41
Has anyone had BBFS with Yoco? I've seen her a number of times over the years, but the closest I've ever gotten is a bare camel slide. Then the cover goes on. Am I just an unlucky one?When TER was still available I've read almost all of Yoco's reviews and not a single monger ever mentioned having got a BBFS service from her. But around the periphery there were some whispers of a few getting it. So maybe you're not as unlucky as you may think you are. Still her service is as close as to getting one. LOL.

JungleFun
09-24-18, 16:20
When TER was still available I've read almost all of Yoco's reviews and not a single monger ever mentioned having got a BBFS service from her. But around the periphery there were some whispers of a few getting it. So maybe you're not as unlucky as you may think you are. Still her service is as close as to getting one. LOL.Saw her about 2 months ago, no go, even offer more money she adamant about cfs.

TimWoods05
09-24-18, 17:43
No BBFS with Yoco.

WillOckham
09-24-18, 19:53
I was hoping for some sort of exchange program to get PSE bay area girls down in LA. PSE Eve came down to LA as ktownesc April and now M's Ruby went up to the bay as hotkcuties PSE Dew. Fingers crossed that M imports some of the BA talent down here!

Bay Area PSE Sweetie Scarlett Sky Alba.

CaraAngels.

HotKcuties.

LovelyAngels.

Seems that PSE is the norm in the bay area. Leave it to silicon valley to be the innovators. Go silicon beach! Need to catch up!What's the full address of LovelyAngels. I cannot find it. It's not LovelyAngels.com.

Bulak
09-24-18, 20:11
How would you rate April in terms of service? How's her body and built? Age? Is she different from picture and stats?Went to website. I can only see Sia, Lisa, Mina and So-hee listed as models. There is no April? Is there a secret code to see her?

Ted213
09-24-18, 21:32
Went to website. I can only see Sia, Lisa, Mina and So-hee listed as models. There is no April? Is there a secret code to see her?Look like she gone.

Im Myself
09-24-18, 23:48
Went to website. I can only see Sia, Lisa, Mina and So-hee listed as models. There is no April? Is there a secret code to see her?They rotate fairly often, sometimes daily.

HapaBoy86
09-25-18, 02:43
LovelyAngels LovelyAngels.com.Just copy / paste above and should be 1st option.

Westiclez
09-25-18, 03:35
How would you rate April in terms of service? How's her body and built? Age? Is she different from picture and stats?She's pretty average looking in terms of kgirls a bit chubby very GND kinda look but definitely not ugly. I'd rate a 6 or 7/10. Service was great not a clock watcher and very very tight. I think she went back to Korea though to visit her parents. Might be back soon but not sure.

Westiclez
09-25-18, 03:43
They rotate fairly often, sometimes daily.I think Lisa moved to OC as Julie. At least the pictures are the same I believe.

JohnPot
09-25-18, 04:15
OK, I throw you a bone. Its Asianangels. Ch.

What's the full address of LovelyAngels. I cannot find it. It's not LovelyAngels.com.

CoffeeGuy82
09-25-18, 08:38
My one experience with ktownescort was also great. I can't remember what ktownescort called her, but I saw "Kelly" who was originally with the Kiss booker. She's long gone now, but man, she was DDG and the session was great. Now I'm sitting here wondering why I haven't used that agency again.Must have been a off week then. This is the place that told me to park in a place where there was already someone parked in and its not like you can get street parking in this area. Then heard nothing back when I asked where to park. Then you see a dude come out of the establishment while you walking in. Its like they book back to back with no time in between.

Member #5844
09-25-18, 11:19
Must have been a off week then. This is the place that told me to park in a place where there was already someone parked in and its not like you can get street parking in this area. Then heard nothing back when I asked where to park. Then you see a dude come out of the establishment while you walking in. Its like they book back to back with no time in between.My experience was nothing like that.

Also, I've seen girls at that same building through at least three different bookers, and I've never had a problem with parking.

Member #5844
09-25-18, 11:27
OK, I throw you a bone. Its Asianangels. Ch.We had a selection like that in LA. There's almost more girls on this one site than on all the LA ones combined.

DrDisney
09-25-18, 12:39
What's the full address of LovelyAngels. I cannot find it. It's not LovelyAngels.com.Lovelyangels. Site.

Have fun!

Xxmishmaxx
09-25-18, 13:50

**Have you tried Sia? I would like to know.She looked nothing like the picture of course. Thick body b Cup. No smile. No kiss. Very straight face with no friendly attitude. It was just basic BBBJ and cfs. She constantly touched the condom to make sure it was on. She was so paranoid about it coming off.

Overall experience was bad. It felt like she wasn't even trying. When I got there, she didn't have any make up on, wearing a plain white shirt and shorts. No smile no nothing when I first walked in. Then she stood right in front of me asking I had to pay first and just stood there looking at me to pay here. Was a mood kill right from the start.

I'm not sure if they even care about service. They just want you in and out. They will leave in month anyways so I guess they don't care. I think that is the difference between girls that work here and the ones that leave after couple months. The ones that stay here and get reviewed have much much better service and attitude.

Hearing that the other girls were great, it really makes me curious how good they are. Could the service be that different from one girl to another from the same place? I'll find out soon.

NintyNine
09-25-18, 14:08
OK, I throw you a bone. Its Asianangels. Ch.Oh shit I wonder if that yura is the same one we had here. Looks similar. If she's only up there for a limited time, maybe she'll stop by LA.

NintyNine
09-25-18, 14:20
Tyra was in the OC before. If we want more Bay girls to come down we need to make them busy here first. Asako and Liz came from the Bay and Asako is most recent I think. Bay girls down here not automatic BB some come down to avoid that. I call them all Bay girls because they know what it like there.What was Liz's name in the BA?

J had her under the name Karen, and I was reluctant to try with no reviews.

TheAbc
09-25-18, 15:24
Must have been a off week then. This is the place that told me to park in a place where there was already someone parked in and its not like you can get street parking in this area. Then heard nothing back when I asked where to park. Then you see a dude come out of the establishment while you walking in. Its like they book back to back with no time in between.I had the same experience with this place. There is absolutely no street parking since it's around other apartment buildings so parking is pretty rare. As I got inside, all of the spots they mentioned had cars in it. I had to illegally park in another space until someone got out. I got the feeling the girls were one of those agencies that don't give them much time in between so you'll more likely to get a dirtier girl (not the good kind). On top of that, I had to wait when I was on time. They probably book so close in between. A feeling I got was the wait I had to endure was for the girl to get their place ready for me since the last client probably just left and perhaps arrived late for his time I rather just go with another agency where they are located in a more parking and traffic friendly area. I went to this location sometime late afternoon on a weekday.

JohnPot
09-25-18, 17:34
Ok, since I'm in the mood of giving out sites. Here another one. Https newasianvibe. Is.

Sorry code talkers. I'm giving out your secrete. Too bad. Wait for more sites.

BobLove
09-25-18, 19:20
She looked nothing like the picture of course. Thick body b Cup. No smile. No kiss. Very straight face with no friendly attitude. It was just basic BBBJ and cfs. She constantly touched the condom to make sure it was on. She was so paranoid about it coming off.

Overall experience was bad. It felt like she wasn't even trying. When I got there, she didn't have any make up on, wearing a plain white shirt and shorts. No smile no nothing when I first walked in. Then she stood right in front of me asking I had to pay first and just stood there looking at me to pay here. Was a mood kill right from the start.

I'm not sure if they even care about service. They just want you in and out. They will leave in month anyways so I guess they don't care. I think that is the difference between girls that work here and the ones that leave after couple months. The ones that stay here and get reviewed have much much better service and attitude.

Hearingthat the other girls were great, it really makes me curious how good they are. Could the service be that different from one girl to another from the same place? I'll find out soon.Yikes thanks for the warning on Sia. Her pics look too good to be true.

Felix06
09-25-18, 20:06
She looked nothing like the picture of course. Thick body b Cup. No smile. No kiss. Very straight face with no friendly attitude. It was just basic BBBJ and cfs. She constantly touched the condom to make sure it was on. She was so paranoid about it coming off.

Hearing that the other girls were great, it really makes me curious how good they are. Could the service be that different from one girl to another from the same place? I'll find out soon.Just found this site this summer, so have been lurking trying to get a feel for the ground rules. My 1st contribution is that I've had several experiences with this outfit, on both ends of the spectrum. My best time was last May with a girl named Cristal, who was supposed to come back in July or August but never did. My worst time was an appointment where I couldn't find parking at the site I was directed, parked at a place I wasn't supposed to and was worried I might get towed, was directed to a set of doors and told to wait, and then after a series of texts was told that the girl wasn't going to be available, and that I could have someone else in about another 90 minutes (wasted about 50 minutes before I was offered the later appointment, and I declined since it was almost 1 am by then). My other experiences have fallen in between those 2. Given that I often can only see someone around midnight or later, I will probably continue to check out the site, but I know going in that it is going to be a possible disappointment.

Bulak
09-25-18, 20:28
No BBFS with Yoco.Accidentally came across on Yoco's HX Handle along with 2 other girls "AsianGoodGirls". Things must be really slow biz in WLa.

JohnSi
09-25-18, 22:21
Can we talk about sweetasiangem?

Have anyone tried sweetasiangem? I would like to know who will be the best choice there.

Tina.

Shishi.

Jenny.

Haru haru.

Erika.

Cori.

DHorn420
09-25-18, 22:56
What number are you guys using to book Aki? PM would be greatly appreciated.

VeryVictor
09-25-18, 23:38
What number are you guys using to book Aki? PM would be greatly appreciated.She is with Kiss agency. Her site is still up so give the 213 a try. Did you not get a respond from that number?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/aki-escort-los-angeles-407721

VeryVictor
09-25-18, 23:55

Have anyone tried sweetasiangem? I would like to know who will be the best choice there.

Tina.

Shishi.

Jenny.

Haru haru.

Erika.

Cori.Don't know about you guys but I would try Shishi look like a party girl. Erika is prolly thicc. Someone here liked Jenny too. Haru Haru may be in OC but I like her sweet pretty 30 something slow GFE 5. 2 with soft D cups make me hyper and naughty. Find their reviews on them.

VeryVictor
09-26-18, 00:03
Accidentally came across on Yoco's HX Handle along with 2 other girls "AsianGoodGirls". Things must be really slow biz in WLa.What makes you think things really slow?

HapaBoy86
09-26-18, 00:20
What makes you think things really slow?Too be vaguely honest it is really slow. Except for the girls like Rebecca (vacay), Chloe (vacay), La Sera, Asia, Yoco, Megan and several or the other top tier girls that we're very active before the.

New law went in and all the sites disapeared.

New girls have and touring girls have a hard time to advertise if they don't have the bookers like Julie, KAy or Jenny who have a boatload of customers to scroll from.

VeryVictor
09-26-18, 00:30
Just found this site this summer, so have been lurking trying to get a feel for the ground rules. My 1st contribution is that I've had several experiences with this outfit, on both ends of the spectrum. My best time was last May with a girl named Cristal, who was supposed to come back in July or August but never did. My worst time was an appointment where I couldn't find parking at the site I was directed, parked at a place I wasn't supposed to and was worried I might get towed, was directed to a set of doors and told to wait, and then after a series of texts was told that the girl wasn't going to be available, and that I could have someone else in about another 90 minutes (wasted about 50 minutes before I was offered the later appointment, and I declined since it was almost 1 am by then). My other experiences have fallen in between those 2. Given that I often can only see someone around midnight or later, I will probably continue to check out the site, but I know going in that it is going to be a possible disappointment.I get what you all saying and hear similar complaints before but I don't have a problem with them. Quality can be inconsistent because I think they have two kinds of girls the young short term part timer and girls who have been around like Cristal. I am very picky when going there not fooling by the fake pics. Someone said Kelly was DDG yeah she was cute GND for me like her service a lot but not even best looking or most awesome performer I see there.

VeryVictor
09-26-18, 00:35
Oh shit I wonder if that yura is the same one we had here. Looks similar. If she's only up there for a limited time, maybe she'll stop by LA.Are you talking about Yura with J? I don't think they are the same. I am guessing Yura is due to come back in a few months hahaha.

VeryVictor
09-26-18, 00:43
What was Liz's name in the BA?

J had her under the name Karen, and I was reluctant to try with no reviews.Cause some of them change names and bookers like changing clothes. She was down here more than half a year already and no BB. Attractive enough with decent service but I don't think you guys will recognize her in the pictures. I only start paying attention to the BA girls after CV down.

RealSexyPanda
09-26-18, 00:55
What is the best way to deal with not so good bookers? Is it once you back out, you're just permanently blacklisted by them?

An OC booker made me screen very heavily for 2 days with him including work information, tax forms, and HR info. After that and day of wanting to book, he says No unless I send a photo ID. I said No, I will try elsewhere and moved on by settling for another booker who came through with just my references, network and she provided accurate pics of the girl.

A very new LA based booker acts like its a high school kid (based on the ads / postings). He / she has a very specific girl I am trying to book with and whitelists me. Once I try to schedule I am told the girl will be back later but do I want to try others? I said no, and will wait only to get unwhitelisted and blocked from communication.

The first OC booker is very popular (I see one of his recent girls mentioned in this thread), but its no loss to me to avoid him and his group.

This second one though is depressing since the escort I have been waiting to see happened to land with this specific booker.

Do I just need to wait it out? I am aware of this girl's patterns and keep missing her (atlanta, dallas, vegas, LA) though.

Ted213
09-26-18, 01:42
She is with Kiss agency. Her site is still up so give the 213 a try. Did you not get a respond from that number?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/aki-escort-los-angeles-407721.The xxxx683 is also one of kiss agency contact number?

BobLove
09-26-18, 04:19
Ok, since I'm in the mood of giving out sites. Here another one. Https newasianvibe. Is.

Sorry code talkers. I'm giving out your secrete. Too bad. Wait for more sites.Half the pics are fake from google search. Which girls are good?

MyronMGaines
09-26-18, 08:48

Tina.

Shishi.

Jenny.

Haru haru.

Erika.

Cori.Sweetasiangem is actually my go-to agency and I generally have good experiences with their girls.

Cori is a young girl in her early 20's, "thicc," and a bit inexperienced (I saw her during her second week here). She also timed my round 2, which I never got to finish because of the dreaded words "time's up. ".

Haru Haru is a bit on the older side, looks like a MILF. I think she is the half-Japanese girl. Overall, it was a typical GFE K-girl experience, but nothing wrong with that. Wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Jenny imo is the best choice here. Late 20's, sexy body, and very passionate throughout the whole session. I think my review of her should be on them under the handle.

Don't know about Shishi, but I will meet Tina soon and submit my report on them.

Admittedly, none of these girls were BBFS, but I did receive it once with this agency from a girl who went by the name "Candy" in WLA back in July.

Xxmishmaxx
09-26-18, 11:41

Tina.

Shishi.

Jenny.

Haru haru.

Erika.

Cori.Haru is GND type. Maybe early to mid 30's? Very sweet girl. Service wasn't bad from what I remeber. It was earlier this year. Her D Cup breast is what I remember the most! It might be enhanced but it looks and feels natural. It actually might be real which is very rare for an Asian that is not fat or thick. The pic is her or it's a 97% representation of her LOL.

Jenny is Milfy type. She had a sexy MILFy look about her. So not the GND type. Service was good from what I remember. Again this was earlier in the year so I can't remember exactly how it went. The pics look real. Can't tell since it's blurred in the face but it looks like her but maybe about 7-8 years younger.

Erica was thick with hug tits. About D or double D maybe? Very friendly and aims to please. The body you see in the pic is very similar but more thicker and the face is a little different. Doesn't have the sexy look that the picture has, it's more on the cuter side.

Anyone tried some of the girls from asianvibe? Would love to try them out, but the pics all look fake LOL.

JohnPot
09-26-18, 11:56
Booker "asianworld"? He's a wack job. Stay away from that house. His girls are not that great either.

What is the best way to deal with not so good bookers? Is it once you back out, you're just permanently blacklisted by them?

An OC booker made me screen very heavily for 2 days with him including work information, tax forms, and HR info. After that and day of wanting to book, he says No unless I send a photo ID. I said No, I will try elsewhere and moved on by settling for another booker who came through with just my references, network and she provided accurate pics of the girl.

A very new LA based booker acts like its a high school kid (based on the ads / postings). He / she has a very specific girl I am trying to book with and whitelists me. Once I try to schedule I am told the girl will be back later but do I want to try others? I said no, and will wait only to get unwhitelisted and blocked from communication.

The first OC booker is very popular (I see one of his recent girls mentioned in this thread), but its no loss to me to avoid him and his group..

Im Myself
09-26-18, 13:13
Sweetasiangem is actually my go-to agency and I generally have good experiences with their girls.

Cori is a young girl in her early 20's, "thicc," and a bit inexperienced (I saw her during her second week here). She also timed my round 2, which I never got to finish because of the dreaded words "time's up. ".

Haru Haru is a bit on the older side, looks like a MILF. I think she is the half-Japanese girl. Overall, it was a typical GFE K-girl experience, but nothing wrong with that. Wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Jenny imo is the best choice here. Late 20's, sexy body, and very passionate throughout the whole session. I think my review of her should be on them under the handle.

Don't know about Shishi, but I will meet Tina soon and submit my report on them.

Admittedly, none of these girls were BBFS, but I did receive it once with this agency from a girl who went by the name "Candy" in WLA back in July.I've seen several girls here, but the only one still around is Jenny. I love her she's great, I agree she's very passionate. I don't like to change girls often, so I pretty much only see her 2-3 times a month.

No BBFS also.