PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

RocketManP
03-04-21, 17:33
Ha nice to see a follower rimmer connoisseur. Have you ever had Taylor before? She used to be on the roaster of Newtopasian. But she is in Norcal now. She was out of this world in rimming.

Any other rimmer you would recommend other than Sophia?Taylor goes back and forth between LA and bay, but I didn't even know about her rimming prowess. I guess all GFEI-related girls are trained well in that department LOL. I'm putting her on my tdl then.

Other great rimmers, in LA I'm not sure about. I've heard Pepsi is pretty good at table shower thing, and so is White in general. But it's just things posted on forums that I can't verify.

There is a rimming thread under OC subforum that might help.

I know Sophia from nor Cal days. She was underrated here in Nor Cal. Still the only girl ever, who on our first meeting gave very good service including deep rim, then typed in "I was bad I will be much better next time" when I was leaving. Its like anti-gps. I was actually moved by her saying this.

I can provide my top 5 kgirl rimmers from over last two years in Nor Cal. Sophia, Yuffie, Snow, Sweet Jelly and Tiny in no order. Snow might be retired and Sophia (she was Helen here) is in LA, the other three are still here.

OCpyro
03-04-21, 17:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hahasupz
03-04-21, 18:13
Was hoping to see Moni today but booker told me she's gone?

MrmikeUcla
03-04-21, 18:16
Jool Gina Starts Friday March 5 BBFS Huge naturals.Are their pics accurate? They all look super hot!

CptfPower
03-04-21, 18:43
Jool Gina Starts Friday March 5 BBFS Huge naturals.Dam!! Very big.

Hopefully she isn't another semi-disappointment like the other 2 previous new girls.

GoldDust58
03-04-21, 18:43
Jool Gina Starts Friday March 5 BBFS Huge naturals.It's Aspyn / Dior from San Jose. Worked at Bunnygirlsclub. Short and chunky but yes big naturals. Told some guys up there she is back in Korea. I guess she was being truthful, she is in koreatown.

GoldDust58
03-04-21, 18:46
Was hoping to see Moni today but booker told me she's gone?I heard that too. My last visit was canceled with her recently. Never got to see her again and was always off it seemed.

RocketManP
03-04-21, 18:46
Jool Gina Starts Friday March 5 BBFS Huge naturals.The pics are different but perhaps this is Aspyn of Bunnygirlsclub in SJ and Dior of TheFirstclassgirls.

Didn't have good reviews in ter.

http://web.archive.org/web/20210201035245/https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-aspyn/

https://web.archive.org/web/20201109232532/https://thefirstclassgirls.com/meet-dior/

Maybe I'm wrong. But natural dds on a pse spinner who is kinda chubby? Not a lot of those around.

RocketManP
03-04-21, 18:47
It's Aspyn / Dior from San Jose. Worked at Bunnygirlsclub. Short and chunky but yes big naturals. Told some guys up there she is back in Korea. I guess she was being truthful, she is in koreatown.Damnit dude you beat me to it!

GoldDust58
03-04-21, 18:49
The pics are different but perhaps this is Aspyn of Bunnygirlsclub in SJ and Dior of TheFirstclassgirls.

Didn't have good reviews in ter.

http://web.archive.org/web/20210201035245/https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-aspyn/

https://web.archive.org/web/20201109232532/https://thefirstclassgirls.com/meet-dior/

Maybe I'm wrong. But natural dds on a pse spinner who is kinda chubby? Not a lot of those around.I got confirmation that it was definitely her via a friend of hers. Could she be wrong? As soon as I saw the photos I was 50% sure. Bay Area monger crew quickly said it was her. I decided 80%. Then confirmation via a trusted source. 100%. But the girl could be wrong too.

Toungsten
03-04-21, 19:16
Been looking around and researching but haven't seen many post of ladies with an ass or thick thighs. Curious if any have seen some or heard around. Staying in WLA for the next 2 weeks and been wanting to find one. Will TOFTT and report back.Go see Moni.

Toungsten
03-04-21, 19:17
She must be ZOOM training her because Jenny was gone before Ivy appeared on the scene.She's not quite gone.

DHorn420
03-04-21, 19:18
First 50% then 80% and finally 100%. Then ends it with "the girl could be wrong too" man at this point someone here just Tofft and go see her LOL please report back if someone catches her.

I got confirmation that it was definitely her via a friend of hers. Could she be wrong? As soon as I saw the photos I was 50% sure. Bay Area monger crew quickly said it was her. I decided 80%. Then confirmation via a trusted source. 100%. But the girl could be wrong too.

Toungsten
03-04-21, 20:34
I heard that too. My last visit was canceled with her recently. Never got to see her again and was always off it seemed.She was available today.

Jim Thome
03-04-21, 21:47
Changing times for sure. Is CIP included or is that always YMMV even though they advertise BBFS?I think it's always YMMV unless the ad specifically says BBFS / CIP. BBFS does not equal CIP but some providers are pretty generous with it and you can tell by reading reviews. Some providers can be pretty selective with it meaning they have to like you or it takes multiple visits before they allow it. Some look like hard no's but I've gotten it from some of those types of providers before so even then it can be YMMV.

SkiDoosh24
03-04-21, 23:21
Tried looking up info about Cindy2, Vanilla, Alice from Booker Gray but found nothing in Cindy2 and not sure if Vanilla / Alice are the same people. Any help is appreciated!!

GoldDust58
03-05-21, 01:34
First 50% then 80% and finally 100%. Then ends it with "the girl could be wrong too" man at this point someone here just Tofft and go see her LOL please report back if someone catches her.It's definitely her. There is no doubt. Not a singe ounce. So TOFTT and say we didn't give real intel.

Hahasupz
03-05-21, 01:58
She was available today.I reached out today and was told that she's gone. Unless gone means all booked up lol

Jack926
03-05-21, 02:29
I reached out today and was told that she's gone. Unless gone means all booked up lolI think "M" does not have anyone at the moment except Chanel. Chanel always wanted be #1 and now she is.

Wheapers
03-05-21, 02:35
She was available today.Through what agency did you reach Moni?

Ramen25
03-05-21, 08:11
Ha nice to see a follower rimmer connoisseur. Have you ever had Taylor before? She used to be on the roaster of Newtopasian. But she is in Norcal now. She was out of this world in rimming.

Any other rimmer you would recommend other than Sophia?Dahee is the queen of rimming in OC.

VegasMongRoll
03-05-21, 08:57
Tried looking up info about Cindy2, Vanilla, Alice from Booker Gray but found nothing in Cindy2 and not sure if Vanilla / Alice are the same people. Any help is appreciated!!Cindy2 amazing rated 10/9 on ter.

Vanilla rated 7/7 (was not GFE for me).

Alice rated 9/7. (Complains about taking too long 20 minutes into the hour, bad GFE also) is also jessie3

Toungsten
03-05-21, 10:57
Through what agency did you reach Moni?She was available in the morning but then bolted. Some crazy issues.

Braddock1
03-05-21, 12:37
Looking for advice on who to choose for a girl with a nice ass. To make things easier I like my gurl with nice thighs on the thicker end like if they do / used to do squats. Currently in W LA and researching for who to see for the next 2 weeks. So if there's any one y'all recommend or heard of I can TOFTT. It'll be much appreciated.I'm not sure if they're still around, but Becky, Mistress X (Pepsi Palace) or Nana (Booker Gray?) would fit the bill for you.

GoldDust58
03-05-21, 12:56
Dahee is the queen of rimming in OC.Long drive for rim when there are plenty of rim girls here. Also I remember Dahee from San Jose, she was a little chunkier then. Not popular at all up there. She is popular in OC I've read. She likely is less popular now that Jamie and Ace / Diva are there. Even though Jamie can be aloof she is still better body wise than Dahee if you want curvy spinner.

RocketManP
03-05-21, 14:53
Long drive for rim when there are plenty of rim girls here. Also I remember Dahee from San Jose, she was a little chunkier then. Not popular at all up there. She is popular in OC I've read. She likely is less popular now that Jamie and Ace / Diva are there. Even though Jamie can be aloof she is still better body wise than Dahee if you want curvy spinner.What was Dahees name in SJ?

NObserver
03-05-21, 14:54
Long drive for rim when there are plenty of rim girls here. Also I remember Dahee from San Jose, she was a little chunkier then. Not popular at all up there. She is popular in OC I've read. She likely is less popular now that Jamie and Ace / Diva are there. Even though Jamie can be aloof she is still better body wise than Dahee if you want curvy spinner.I saw Dahee last week. The drive was brutal.

Rim was excellent, but the drive kept me from getting that second CIP.

Her rate has gone up too -- 340 for 1 hour CIP MSOG.

Francescoo
03-05-21, 14:56
Tried looking up info about Cindy2, Vanilla, Alice from Booker Gray but found nothing in Cindy2 and not sure if Vanilla / Alice are the same people. Any help is appreciated!!Vanilla is Bella from M or Dana from SA.

She my ATF.

LoveAsianGirls
03-05-21, 15:00
Long drive for rim when there are plenty of rim girls here. Also I remember Dahee from San Jose, she was a little chunkier then. Not popular at all up there. She is popular in OC I've read. She likely is less popular now that Jamie and Ace / Diva are there. Even though Jamie can be aloof she is still better body wise than Dahee if you want curvy spinner.Does Jamie do rimming? Is Ace / Diva still providing it? Was very good when she was. Dahee's rimming is amazing but yes, there are great rim girls in L. A. for those that don't want to make the drive.

NObserver
03-05-21, 15:05
She was available in the morning but then bolted. Some crazy issues.I saw her on a Saturday morning a few weekends ago at 9 am. She had me waiting outside the door for nearly five minutes.

At first I thought it was because the early start, but I'm starting to think she was scoping me out through the peephole because.

She was insanely paranoid the entire session.

She insisted that I turn off my phone because she thought I was recording it. Mind you, my phone was in my pocket the entire time, even while at the door.

Once I turned if off, she used her phone's translator to tell me how:

She feels unsafe in LA, how people talk unfairly about her on message boards, customers might use their phones to record her.

Then she asked me about my ethnicity, which was a surprise. That was a first from any k girl.

I should've gotten up and left, but I stayed to get what I came for. Let's just say that I piledrived her for 10 minutes straight, since I knew I wouldn't be back.

Long story short: I should've gone with Hana instead. Or Ara. Or Viki.

NObserver
03-05-21, 15:27
Vanilla is Bella from M or Dana from SA.

She my ATF.Vanilla (Bella from M) has beautiful tits, fair skin and a nice face. She is definitely GFE. Saw her twice with M and once with SA as Dana.

Reminds me a lot of my GF in the fact that she likes it extremely slow and shallow. Guys who want to pound away (like with Hana) should probably stay away since she will most likely recoil and shut down.

She's not worth the BBFS up charge, so I probably won't see her again.

NObserver
03-05-21, 15:43
I'm not sure if they're still around, but Becky, Mistress X (Pepsi Palace) or Nana (Booker Gray?) would fit the bill for you.Mistress X has a huge ass (most likely implants, face has been done up quite a bit too). I didn't get to see much of it last time I saw her. She had her finger up my ass while blowing me for quite a long time.

Nana's ass isn't as huge, but her service and price (260) can't be beat. Insane blowjob and equally insane massage. I like the way she carefully dressed me at the end of the session, too.

OneADay
03-05-21, 15:45
Just finished a morning appointment with Jool Gina.

I highly recommend. I think there is truth in advertisement in the pictures and stats. She might be a little chubbier than the pics, but the pics do indicate a thick, curvy girl and she is that. So if you like her pictures, go see her. Surprisingly that's her face, and her face is very fresh and cute.

Her personality was bubbly, cheerful, fun, and attentive. She rode me forever, loved missionary, fun in doggy. The tall, long mirror next to the bed is pretty perfect to check out this 21 year old riding you.

TheAbc
03-05-21, 16:23
Seen her last week on another website but I don't remember what her handle or agency it was at. It's just another recycled girl and she might of possibly worked at M in the past years. Shit, I might of seen her to. Anyone have info on her?

Ramen25
03-05-21, 16:30
Seen her last week on another website but I don't remember what her handle or agency it was at. It's just another recycled girl and she might of possibly worked at M in the past years. Shit, I might of seen her to. Anyone have info on her?Yes she was with M for a short period of time in December. I remember her as Tia with the now defunct Ace K-Town org. Middle-aged older gal, pics are of her but super-glammed and lightened. Decent non-fat body and service from what I can remember.

SuperMan333
03-05-21, 16:34
Anyone saw Angel at ktownkgirlz? Pic looks intriguing.

https://ktownkgirlz.com/home

DHorn420
03-05-21, 16:52
Jamie doesn't care too much about service, so high chances she don't rim and won't do it even when asked. But she'll let rimming be done on her.

Does Jamie do rimming? Is Ace / Diva still providing it? Was very good when she was. Dahee's rimming is amazing but yes, there are great rim girls in L. A. for those that don't want to make the drive.

ShyazNerd
03-05-21, 17:05
Well just finished my session with Jool and she was amazing. She reminded me of the Japanese AV Kaho Shibuya. She is a short gal with nice pair of natural tits. Nice BBBJ and she rode me pretty good. Yes on CIP.

GoldDust58
03-05-21, 17:15
Yes she was with M for a short period of time in December. I remember her as Tia with the now defunct Ace K-Town org. Middle-aged older gal, pics are of her but super-glammed and lightened. Decent non-fat body and service from what I can remember.Yes slender and lean. She was Nari when she was just last at M but it was a short tour. Saw her once however she was only around for a week or two. She was at a ktown org for a much higher price yesterday and glad she has come over to the 280 side. Much more worth it. She does have some nice C cups breasts which is my thing. Bigger the better with my taste. Decent service. Pics of her yes with the P.S.

Seeing her today is the plan.

Toungsten
03-05-21, 17:33
I saw her on a Saturday morning a few weekends ago at 9 am. She had me waiting outside the door for nearly five minutes.

At first I thought it was because the early start, but I'm starting to think she was scoping me out through the peephole because.

She insisted that I turn off my phone because she thought I was recording it. Mind you, my phone was in my pocket the entire time, even while at the door.

She feels unsafe in LA, how people talk unfairly about her on message boards, customers might use their phones to record her.

Then she asked me about my ethnicity, which was a surprise. That was a first from any k girl.

I should've gotten up and left, but I stayed to get what I came for. Let's just say that I piledrived her for 10 minutes straight, since I knew I wouldn't be back.

Long story short: I should've gone with Hana instead. Or Ara. Or Viki.I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Saw her early on and it was 60 minutes plus of pure unadulterated fucking and sucking and even some finger play up her wet ass.

BobLove
03-05-21, 17:39
Seen her last week on another website but I don't remember what her handle or agency it was at. It's just another recycled girl and she might of possibly worked at M in the past years. Shit, I might of seen her to. Anyone have info on her?I saw Nari at Ms a few months ago. Super cold attitude and kept rolling her eyes at me. Not surprised she disappeared from Ms soon after that, but I am very surprised she is back. I guess she needs to pay rent.

Delta37
03-05-21, 18:13
Yes she was with M for a short period of time in December. I remember her as Tia with the now defunct Ace K-Town org. Middle-aged older gal, pics are of her but super-glammed and lightened. Decent non-fat body and service from what I can remember.She's not the same Tia from Norcal is she? From Lovely angels in bay area. Affiliated with sexy angels down here in LA.

SuperMan333
03-05-21, 18:53
Okay I toftt with Angel, body wise she is like Jamie in oc, has a tummy. Age is 22/23. Face is decent at certain angle. Nothing else is note worthy.

DHorn420
03-05-21, 19:07
Real pics. Civvie like experience. Fresh new pussy. Going to be around for a while, might change her my mind, depending how long she last I'm assuming. She is new new new.

https://ktownkgirlz.com/home

OneADay
03-05-21, 19:41
Man, this girl exhausted me. Eat your wheaties before visiting. Knocked me out for a long nap I just woke up from, and feel like I am back in college after partying with a girl between classes. Still remembering how wet she was, how sexy her slot looked from behind before entering her doggy stlye, and her sprinting while giggling from the bathroom after showering off between rounds to jump on the bed for round two.

DHorn420
03-05-21, 20:02
Yeah, at first she was good but she paranoid about everyone now. LA ruined it for her. SMH.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Saw her early on and it was 60 minutes plus of pure unadulterated fucking and sucking and even some finger play up her wet ass.

Atrr1
03-05-21, 20:18

https://ktownkgirlz.com/homeStrange they blur the first two pics but not the rest.

GoldDust58
03-05-21, 20:47
She's not the same Tia from Norcal is she? From Lovely angels in bay area. Affiliated with sexy angels down here in LA.No no it's not that Tia. That Tia had that drama with a monger falling in love and giving her money. She left suddenly. He went nuts and posted some ridiculous review saying she used him for designer bags and money. Dummy. That Tia is gone. Last intel I knew she was around and considering a new org but then went ghost. Haven't see her since.

GoldDust58
03-05-21, 20:49
Okay I toftt with Angel, body wise she is like Jamie in oc, has a tummy. Age is 22/23. Face is decent at certain angle. Nothing else is note worthy.Hearing good things from a close group of mongers who have tried. Soft around tummy they said but face is what you see. Intriguing for sure. Waiting to hear from more.

GoldDust58
03-05-21, 21:14
Man, this girl exhausted me. Eat your wheaties before visiting. Knocked me out for a long nap I just woke up from, and feel like I am back in college after partying with a girl between classes. Still remembering how wet she was, how sexy her slot looked from behind before entering her doggy stlye, and her sprinting while giggling from the bathroom after showering off between rounds to jump on the bed for round two.Different from when she was in Bay Area 2 weeks ago. Very green and lacking in service. Constantly off and some canceling. Typical of girls from that org. Maybe she changed. We will see, she is young. If she can lose 10-15 lbs and starts performing at high level she could be good. For most in San Jose she was meh and just tits. Assuming it was based on the rest of the girls there. Only was a little popular when doing doubles with another at Bunnygirlsclub.

GoldDust58
03-05-21, 21:17
Yeah, at first she was good but she paranoid about everyone now. LA ruined it for her. SMH.This came from Bay Area. There was attempted filming incident that happened from customer up there but it came from a small rumor that she allowed it. The guy didn't understand YMMV. She freaked out since that day I guess. Maybe it changed her. But yes she was fine at first for all it seems, then gradually went this route. Sad to see.

Dwaeji
03-05-21, 21:25
Hearing good things Here's some more good things. Angel is young. The photos that show her face are 100% accurate. Very cute girl. She is a little soft in the middle, but not fat by any means. Looks like a college girl. One tattoo on her shoulder and another small one on her lower leg. She is definitely a newbie, but she has a really good attitude and I think she will learn quickly. We had lots of DFK to get warmed up and she gave a respectable BBBJ. After some DATY and gentle FIV, she got nice and wet (no pre-lube). One of the tighter girls out there right now, but she didn't tap out at all. She's a GFE style girl with BBFS option. Performs better with lots of hugging / skin contact and kissing than she does with "pound town" style stuff. Very few true young and new girls out there. She is both young and new, so give her a shot and teach her some things. We need more girls like her and fewer grannies and retreads.

OneADay
03-05-21, 21:47
This came from Bay Area. There was attempted filming incident that happened from customer up there but it came from a small rumor that she allowed it. The guy didn't understand YMMV. She freaked out since that day I guess. Maybe it changed her. But yes she was fine at first for all it seems, then gradually went this route. Sad to see.I have made 2 visits to OC in the last 6 weeks to meet her, and she has been great to me. Wish I lived closer. Amazing BJ. Non stop porn movie kind of stuff with me. Sometimes the outdoor or inddor doors don't open right away, and I think it's due to booker miscommunication. First time I visited, the booker took 20 minutes to send me up. Thought I would get screwed on time, but I got my full hour's worth and left more that satisfied.

LoveAsianGirls
03-05-21, 22:10
Jamie doesn't care too much about service, so high chances she don't rim and won't do it even when asked. But she'll let rimming be done on her.Thanks! If Jamie's ass is as beautiful as everyone says it is, good to know it is open for DATO!

TD Leafs
03-05-21, 22:15
Got some intel from friends about Ivy and since SA booker is always solid, decided to check out Ivy.

Nice looking MILF, bubbly personalty, nice curvy body with nice ass (she was a dancer before and does yoga everyday).

Nice soft BBBJ, doesn't waste time in shower.

BBFS cip 2 X.

Her real photos but as usual when she was younger.

Guess her late 30's.

Def for those who likes MILF with nice curvy body and attitude.

She might be move back to Irvine bec she can charge more $ for BBFS.

Thud1
03-05-21, 23:46
Does Jamie do rimming? Is Ace / Diva still providing it? Was very good when she was. Dahee's rimming is amazing but yes, there are great rim girls in L. A. for those that don't want to make the drive.Just to add my 2 cents. I am not an advocate of rimming. But my recent visit with Victoria, I have to say. She is quite good at it. Hot oil and major tongue action was quite amazing from a sexy athletic woman!

SuperMan333
03-06-21, 00:55
Here's some more good things. Angel is young. The photos that show her face are 100% accurate. Very cute girl. She is a little soft in the middle, but not fat by any means. Looks like a college girl. One tattoo on her shoulder and another small one on her lower leg. She is definitely a newbie, but she has a really good attitude and I think she will learn quickly. We had lots of DFK to get warmed up and she gave a respectable BBBJ. After some DATY and gentle FIV, she got nice and wet (no pre-lube). One of the tighter girls out there right now, but she didn't tap out at all. She's a GFE style girl with BBFS option. Performs better with lots of hugging / skin contact and kissing than she does with "pound town" style stuff. Very few true young and new girls out there. She is both young and new, so give her a shot and teach her some things. We need more girls like her and fewer grannies and retreads.Actually after I slept on it, she is not bad at all. Just that if I don't see someone behind the door with Hana or Emma's body it is hard to trigger my boner. Angel has a cute face and she is an actual 22 years old. The 2nd and third pic is her real pic. Since, 2015 to now, I saw pretty much all the working k girls available and she is probably top 2 youngest.

WhyOhWhy
03-06-21, 01:40
Does hana accept new clients or is she only seeing regulars? I'm confused.

Jack926
03-06-21, 02:01
I saw her on a Saturday morning a few weekends ago at 9 am. She had me waiting outside the door for nearly five minutes.

Long story short: I should've gone with Hana instead. Or Ara. Or Viki.It really seems that "M" has some major are&are issues (Recruitment and Retention) of new talents. If Moni left "M" in bad terms, I have heard of few other unfriendly departures also and the only one who is left there is Chanel & Nari. I have seen Nari once-she is OK but sort of OK looking and Chanel is another story altogether.

IAmGib1
03-06-21, 10:53
I'm not sure if they're still around, but Becky, Mistress X (Pepsi Palace) or Nana (Booker Gray?) would fit the bill for you.Ruby. Does squats and has both your qualifications.

Nana- built like a gymnast.

Yoco. Nice thighs and ass.

IAmGib1
03-06-21, 10:55
Thanks! If Jamie's ass is as beautiful as everyone says it is, good to know it is open for DATO!IMHO. It is DATO worthy unless the free food in Las Vegas has added some COvid-19 pounds.

Anyone see Jamie before she left and after she came back to Cali?

DHorn420
03-06-21, 11:14
Yup, here. Same type of service, same hot body, LV must be feeding her good tho, since she's added weight but it's been distributed quite nicely throughout her body, she's not fat but not light as a feather spinner, same sexy thighs with the juicy round ass. Going on another adventure to OC this weekend to give her another load before she leaves heads back to LV next week.

IMHO. It is DATO worthy unless the free food in Las Vegas has added some COvid-19 pounds.

Anyone see Jamie before she left and after she came back to Cali?

Toungsten
03-06-21, 11:18
I have made 2 visits to OC in the last 6 weeks to meet her, and she has been great to me. Wish I lived closer. Amazing BJ. Non stop porn movie kind of stuff with me. Sometimes the outdoor or inddor doors don't open right away, and I think it's due to booker miscommunication. First time I visited, the booker took 20 minutes to send me up. Thought I would get screwed on time, but I got my full hour's worth and left more that satisfied.Are Moni and Dahee the same?

LoveAsianGirls
03-06-21, 11:21
I have made 2 visits to OC in the last 6 weeks to meet her, and she has been great to me. Wish I lived closer. Amazing BJ. Non stop porn movie kind of stuff with me. Sometimes the outdoor or inddor doors don't open right away, and I think it's due to booker miscommunication. First time I visited, the booker took 20 minutes to send me up. Thought I would get screwed on time, but I got my full hour's worth and left more that satisfied.No worries. They are talking about Moni not Dahee.

This came from Bay Area. There was attempted filming incident that happened from customer up there but it came from a small rumor that she allowed it. The guy didn't understand YMMV. She freaked out since that day I guess. Maybe it changed her. But yes she was fine at first for all it seems, then gradually went this route. Sad to see.

LoveAsianGirls
03-06-21, 11:24
IMHO. It is DATO worthy unless the free food in Las Vegas has added some COvid-19 pounds.

Anyone see Jamie before she left and after she came back to Cali?If bigger booty then even better LOL.

NObserver
03-06-21, 12:03
Does hana accept new clients or is she only seeing regulars? I'm confused.I asked her about this last week during a Saturday afternoon session and she said she's not seeing new clients.

My guess there are plenty of guys who see her on a regular basis, so there's no need to add to the pool of potential clients.

As a point of reference, I've seen her eight times — three with the old booker, five with the new one — and I'm certain that there are others who have seen her much more than I have.

GoldDust58
03-06-21, 12:35
It really seems that "M" has some major are&are issues (Recruitment and Retention) of new talents. If Moni left "M" in bad terms, I have heard of few other unfriendly departures also and the only one who is left there is Chanel & Nari. I have seen Nari once-she is OK but sort of OK looking and Chanel is another story altogether.I do not think there has been anything wrong with M. I think in terms of the state of affairs, well orgs are desperate and they are accepting these mediocre girls with many issues. The other reason is the girls want more money. Some of the girls that have been kicked have been trying to upcharge guys in the room while M tells the guy it is BBFS inclusive. The unfriendly departures, think about the girls that have left. Everyone had complaints about most of them all. M listens to her regulars and when they tell her the girl is bad, it is not worth losing customers over. Look at the complaints coming out about Moni now, and now you see a reason for her departure. The others that left M, they are all at up charge orgs. The odd one that sticks out is Hana, but she told me it was strictly to go independent. She had no issues there.

Let's look at the other non charge orgs. Pepsiclub is almost does not exist and hasn't been open many days lately. Vixen left to upcharge org. Topgirls and Newtopasian have been off a lot lately because girls come and go. Sexyangels at one point had no girls and started booking with Sweetasiangem. Now they have a few girls who are 280/300, but for how long. I see from a review below that Ivy is already talking about wanting to go to OC for more money. Booker Sunny was only Lyn and now took on upcharge girls that work for candygirls. The more non upcharge girls we lose, the more we will see that pricing becoming the norm and M will have a hard time staying at that price.

Toungsten
03-06-21, 12:59
I do not think there has been anything wrong with M. I think in terms of the state of affairs, well orgs are desperate and they are accepting these mediocre girls with many issues. The other reason is the girls want more money. Some of the girls that have been kicked have been trying to upcharge guys in the room while M tells the guy it is BBFS inclusive. The unfriendly departures, think about the girls that have left. Everyone had complaints about most of them all. M listens to her regulars and when they tell her the girl is bad, it is not worth losing customers over. Look at the complaints coming out about Moni now, and now you see a reason for her departure. The others that left M, they are all at up charge orgs. The odd one that sticks out is Hana, but she told me it was strictly to go independent. She had no issues there.

Let's look at the other non charge orgs. Pepsiclub is almost does not exist and hasn't been open many days lately. Vixen left to upcharge org. Topgirls and Newtopasian have been off a lot lately because girls come and go. Sexyangels at one point had no girls and started booking with Sweetasiangem. Now they have a few girls who are 280/300, but for how long. I see from a review below that Ivy is already talking about wanting to go to OC for more money. Booker Sunny was only Lyn and now took on upcharge girls that work for candygirls. The more non upcharge girls we lose, the more we will see that pricing becoming the norm and M will have a hard time staying at that price.I always wondered why Hana didn't just become indy with M. Others like Chanel and Cona when she works are.

Jack926
03-06-21, 13:02
I do not think there has been anything wrong with M. I think in terms of the state of affairs, well orgs are desperate and they are accepting these mediocre girls with many issues. The other reason is the girls want more money. Some of the girls that have been kicked have been trying to upcharge guys in the room while M tells the guy it is BBFS inclusive. The unfriendly departures, think about the girls that have left. Everyone had complaints about most of them all. M listens to her regulars and when they tell her the girl is bad, it is not worth losing customers over. Look at the complaints coming out about Moni now, and now you see a reason for her departure. The others that left M, they are all at up charge orgs. The odd one that sticks out is Hana, but she told me it was strictly to go independent. She had no issues there.

Let's look at the other non charge orgs. Pepsiclub is almost does not exist and hasn't been open many days lately. Vixen left to upcharge org. Topgirls and Newtopasian have been off a lot lately because girls come and go. Sexyangels at one point had no girls and started booking with Sweetasiangem. Now they have a few girls who are 280/300, but for how long. I see from a review below that Ivy is already talking about wanting to go to OC for more money. Booker Sunny was only Lyn and now took on upcharge girls that work for candygirls. The more non upcharge girls we lose, the more we will see that pricing becoming the norm and M will have a hard time staying at that price.Current market and lack of import from Korea dictate the influx of incoming girl. I think due to Covid-19, lots of girl can't come to USA. There are strict rule in place from different countries into coming to USA and vice versa. So, once the supply chain gets loosen up, we may see some price decline but I doubt it.

And as I said about "M", I said it seems like it-I did insinuate and I do not have 100% behind the scene info on why "M" has such a bad inventory.

Toungsten
03-06-21, 13:04
M. Nari.

Sunny. Cherry, Paula, Nuri, Joy.

Newtopasian. Sia.

Sexy Angels. Sophia, Helen. Ivy, Jool Gina.

SFK. Viki.

PKL. Saki, Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Haper, Saki, Piper.

PussyDestroyr
03-06-21, 13:43
Cherry was a well embraced surprise. Pretty, nice full Cs, cute personality, pics are her, great sensual service. Just a little older, probably 40-45? Hit it before she leaves this weekend. I would repeat, especially after having a couple bad ones in a row at Candy.

SsStuntCock
03-06-21, 13:45
The unfriendly departures, think about the girls that have left. Everyone had complaints about most of them all. M listens to her regulars and when they tell her the girl is bad, it is not worth losing customers over.And this is exactly why my previous post is more than plausible. Sacrilegious as it may sound, let's not forget that this is the underworld.

Spoke with a girl that left M on ill terms. The girl had a session where the guy demanded a service she didn't feel comfortable providing. Customer complained. M took it out on the girl. And the girl bounced immediately after because of it. This is only the girl's side of the story, so take it with a grain of salt.

SuperMan333
03-06-21, 14:08

Let's look at the other non charge orgs. Pepsiclub is almost does not exist and hasn't been open many days lately. Vixen left to upcharge org. Topgirls and Newtopasian have been off a lot lately because girls come and go. Sexyangels at one point had no girls and started booking with Sweetasiangem. Now they have a few girls who are 280/300, but for how long. I see from a review below that Ivy is already talking about wanting to go to OC for more money. Booker Sunny was only Lyn and now took on upcharge girls that work for candygirls. The more non upcharge girls we lose, the more we will see that pricing becoming the norm and M will have a hard time staying at that price.I'm kinda confused with Hana being independent, doesn't she still have two org / two po booking for her? Unless independent means she keeps a bigger share or that she hires her own booker. I can't see her able to answer text herself during the day.

SuperMan333
03-06-21, 14:10
Does hana accept new clients or is she only seeing regulars? I'm confused.You have to book a less popular girl first. For me it was Ari and I had to close my eyes during sex.

DennyBoy
03-06-21, 14:18
Cherry was a well embraced surprise. Pretty, nice full Cs, cute personality, pics are her, great sensual service. Just a little older, probably 40-45? Hit it before she leaves this weekend. I would repeat, especially after having a couple bad ones in a row at Candy.Hey brother,

Do you have her HX page or booker's website.

Thanks,

Denny.

Cochese
03-06-21, 14:51
Here's some more good things. Angel is young. The photos that show her face are 100% accurate. Very cute girl. She is a little soft in the middle, but not fat by any means. Looks like a college girl. One tattoo on her shoulder and another small one on her lower leg. She is definitely a newbie, but she has a really good attitude and I think she will learn quickly. We had lots of DFK to get warmed up and she gave a respectable BBBJ. After some DATY and gentle FIV, she got nice and wet (no pre-lube). One of the tighter girls out there right now, but she didn't tap out at all. She's a GFE style girl with BBFS option. Performs better with lots of hugging / skin contact and kissing than she does with "pound town" style stuff. Very few true young and new girls out there. She is both young and new, so give her a shot and teach her some things. We need more girls like her and fewer grannies and retreads.I saw her too, in the evening and said it had been a busy day. The pics are very accurate and very recent. I was definitely turned on by her body and her face and she was very sweet but very shy. She has a youthful glow that I've haven't seen in awhile. I'm older and non-asian so she might not have been as comfortable with me so I didn't get much more than a peck in terms of kissing. Her english is very limited but she knows some basic commands. The tub area was small so she stood outside the tub while she scrubbed me down.

Her oral skills were good and I appreciated her spending some time on the ball licking. I had paid the regular price but she hoped on me bare without even asking so I don't think she is paying much attention to the rates, but I asked for the cover. Main action was really good both with her at top and bottom. I liked her legs. Even though she's got a little baby fat on her ass she got some muscles down there and doggy was a nice way to finish. She's tight but not as tight as some of the petite babes.

Overall, I recommend if you want to see someone that is truly young, however, I can't give a full endorsement because she was business like and cut my time short. After the clean up she took a solo shower and then called me over. Total date was 45 minutes. So if your looking for the full hour you will be disappointed, unless you last longer or pace it right.

GoldDust58
03-06-21, 15:12
I'm kinda confused with Hana being independent, doesn't she still have two org / two po booking for her? Unless independent means she keeps a bigger share or that she hires her own booker. I can't see her able to answer text herself during the day.It means having your own unit with or without roommate and working whenever you want. Some indy girls take off for weeks at a time. Bookers have nothing to do with it.

GoldDust58
03-06-21, 15:15
And this is exactly why my previous post is more than plausible. Sacrilegious as it may sound, let's not forget that this is the underworld.Yes. I always say it's better we know less and just be satisfied with the smiling girl behind the door.

But thats why I like M. Because our happiness matters and it is what keeps girls busy. None of that GPS crap.

Most guys who know me from Bay Area forums know I have a strong thought....Everyone lies. Whether girl, monger, or booker. Its best to just enjoy the industry for what it is. A service. Girls telling guys they are new or flew back back Korea or bad boss, mongers telling girls they are rich and single, or booker saying she is pretty and skinny or good. All lies that happen often.

Delta37
03-06-21, 16:05
No no it's not that Tia. That Tia had that drama with a monger falling in love and giving her money. She left suddenly. He went nuts and posted some ridiculous review saying she used him for designer bags and money. Dummy. That Tia is gone. Last intel I knew she was around and considering a new org but then went ghost. Haven't see her since.Ah thanks for info! That tia was quite hot. Too bad she split from bay area. I heard through grapevine she was in LA briefly and working at some org but I never figured out which one. Would have gone to visit her again if I knew where to find her. If anyone knows, please feel free to share.

DHorn420
03-06-21, 17:12
Pretty much what was said here. Filled her up to the brim, sweet sweet young girl. Although I might add, pussy could be very shallow or my cock is too fat for her little pussy, so she had me at 3/4 ths of the way, not balls deep and kept me there throughout the session and it almost felt like I was bottoming out, the huge smile on her face made me wonder, "is this a defense mechanism for her to mask the pain? Or now that she in USA for the first time she gets to see and experience these fat dongers she's probably heard so much about?" LOL only time will tell. Vice like grip on my cock make me cum pretty quick,. Took the entire load until the sack was empty. DFK and made out like teenagers. DATY BBBJ BLS etc. Will be repeating for sure. Looks and tattoo placement are exactly the same from her pictures.

Here's some more good things. Angel is young. The photos that show her face are 100% accurate. Very cute girl. She is a little soft in the middle, but not fat by any means. Looks like a college girl. One tattoo on her shoulder and another small one on her lower leg. She is definitely a newbie, but she has a really good attitude and I think she will learn quickly. We had lots of DFK to get warmed up and she gave a respectable BBBJ. After some DATY and gentle FIV, she got nice and wet (no pre-lube). One of the tighter girls out there right now, but she didn't tap out at all. She's a GFE style girl with BBFS option. Performs better with lots of hugging / skin contact and kissing than she does with "pound town" style stuff. Very few true young and new girls out there. She is both young and new, so give her a shot and teach her some things. We need more girls like her and fewer grannies and retreads.

HiKeke
03-06-21, 17:15
I'm kinda confused with Hana being independent, doesn't she still have two org / two po booking for her? Unless independent means she keeps a bigger share or that she hires her own booker. I can't see her able to answer text herself during the day.She told me she moved on to a different booker for better pay. Not sure if independent or not but she does habe another girl in the other bedroom.

PussyDestroyr
03-06-21, 19:07
Took somewhat of a plunge and tried Ivy. My assessment.

Pros: nice body, really hot hips and flat stomach. Tits are.

OK, getting slightly saggy, but a pro. Pictures are her, but add 10-15 years, still pretty. Bbfscip.

Cons: kept asking if I want a condom, got annoying, took pussy destruction to level 10 in standing dog and plastered her inner walls with my love juice. Kept it short and split after 15 min. Weird kissing style, sticks her tongue out like a fish trap.

We didn't have chemistry, might have been too busy today, had to wait extra 15 min for appt, which was also annoying. I won't repeat, but worth a whirl.

Toungsten
03-06-21, 19:52
She told me she moved on to a different booker for better pay. Not sure if independent or not but she does habe another girl in the other bedroom.The other girl was Saki who was her roommate as Annie when they were both with M. Saki is now in MW with Ara and Hana is alone.

Frala
03-06-21, 21:22
I must confess that my main reason for going to see her on a whim was because I was very skeptical about the two glowing reviews she got immediately. Curiosity got the better of me, but in this case, I was rewarded for it.

Okay, so first off, she isn't really my type, as in body type. She is definitely on the chubby side, which is further exacerbated by the fact that she is so short. As in well under the 5 ft as advertised. Best guess is 4'9". That being said, she does have a very cute face, and for those for whom this is important she told me she is 21, and I she doesn't look or act far off. She is very friendly, quirky, bubbly, and extemely giggly.

As far as service, she was the best I've experienced from someone new in a few months. She at least made it seem like she was very taken with me, and definitely had a GFE attitude from the start. Above average oral skills, 2 xBBFSCIP, plenty of dfk throughout. In between rounds she was very playful and affectionate. I'd repeat, but she's probably not replacing my top 3 currently working, so I doubt I'll see her too often, but it was nice to see someone new (to me) that knows how to give great service after a few bad recent experiences. Gives me some hope.

StopTheMonger
03-06-21, 21:36
Finally a legend. Has a Karen haircut (now? Pretty lean and hot for a MILF her age. Good BBBJ and BBFSCIP but used a lot of lube, like most women her age. I can't feel the pussy when girls use so much. Speaks pretty good english.

TempletonRat
03-06-21, 21:37
What agency is she with? I don't see a reference to her agency and she isn't on T's daily roundup.

RocketManP
03-06-21, 22:03
This came from Bay Area. There was attempted filming incident that happened from customer up there but it came from a small rumor that she allowed it. The guy didn't understand YMMV. She freaked out since that day I guess. Maybe it changed her. But yes she was fine at first for all it seems, then gradually went this route. Sad to see.I don't really get how it came from the bay area.

She was there a while back, then she came to LA, used two rebranded names in LA and everything was OK. And now it's not OK because of something that happened back in like October / November?

Doesn't make much sense to me, unless a bay area dude told LA dudes that she's OK with filming or something.

GoldDust58
03-06-21, 23:55
Ah thanks for info! That tia was quite hot. Too bad she split from bay area. I heard through grapevine she was in LA briefly and working at some org but I never figured out which one. Would have gone to visit her again if I knew where to find her. If anyone knows, please feel free to share.She very well could have been working in LA but just wasn't popular or with a bad org. Many girls who were popular in LA do not do well in Bay Area and the other way around too. Middle of the road girls from Bay Area can do really well here. Different styles and different taste. It would have taken Bay Area guys like rocketman, Kamsamnida, you or myself to visit her and I'd her. There are plenty of Bay Area girls in LA hiding under different names and fake pics.

GoldDust58
03-07-21, 00:00
I don't really get how it came from the bay area.

She was there a while back, then she came to LA, used two rebranded names in LA and everything was OK. And now it's not OK because of something that happened back in like October / November?

Doesn't make much sense to me, unless a bay area dude told LA dudes that she's OK with filming or something.I say this because no where in LA forums or chats did anyone talk about her really. There were no LA rumors of allowing much more than good service nor any review talk that was bad about her here. Everything was good. However, if you are in private Bay Area chats, there are much more details shared about experiences. She was their PSE freak up there. Also we recently caught someone giving out our secret chat discussion to her former Bay Area org and some guys got blocked because they were I'd. I assume some info maybe got out about Moni aka Laia's services and she got paranoid. She was shaken up by a guy trying to demand filming in Bay Area after he heard a fake rumor. Bay Area has a lot of monger and kgirl drama. It's nice LA scene doesn't have much of that.

Even in my prior post, that girl Tia had some crazy guy after her who fell in love because he spent too much money on her and she dipped

Maui84
03-07-21, 03:09
Does hana accept new clients or is she only seeing regulars? I'm confused.For now, she apparently not accepting any new client.

DHorn420
03-07-21, 11:43
She is with ktownkgirlz.

What agency is she with? I don't see a reference to her agency and she isn't on T's daily roundup.

PussyDestroyr
03-07-21, 12:17
I must confess that my main reason for going to see her on a whim was because I was very skeptical about the two glowing reviews she got immediately. Curiosity got the better of me, but in this case, I was rewarded for it.

Okay, so first off, she isn't really my type, as in body type. She is definitely on the chubby side, which is further exacerbated by the fact that she is so short. As in well under the 5 ft as advertised. Best guess is 4'9". That being said, she does have a very cute face, and for those for whom this is important she told me she is 21, and I she doesn't look or act far off. She is very friendly, quirky, bubbly, and extemely giggly.

As far as service, she was the best I've experienced from someone new in a few months. She at least made it seem like she was very taken with me, and definitely had a GFE attitude from the start. Above average oral skills, 2 xBBFSCIP, plenty of dfk throughout. In between rounds she was very playful and affectionate. I'd repeat, but she's probably not replacing my top 3 currently working, so I doubt I'll see her too often, but it was nice to see someone new (to me) that knows how to give great service after a few bad recent experiences. Gives me some hope.Sounds like Kimi at Candy, but slightly better service. Curious, who are.

Your top 3? It seems we have similar taste.

IAmGib1
03-07-21, 13:29
There is an upcharge for BBFS. Sorry folks.She changed her mind wants 350 hr. - for her bad attitude it's not worth it IMHO.

GoldDust58
03-07-21, 13:57
Sounds like Kimi at Candy, but slightly better service. Curious, who are.

Your top 3? It seems we have similar taste.No. Kimi is slimmer because she is taller. Maybe if you compress Kimi down like 4 inches. Like smashing a can. Think early version of Snooki.

Frala
03-07-21, 14:10
Sounds like Kimi at Candy, but slightly better service. Curious, who are.

Your top 3? It seems we have similar taste.Never saw Kimi, so I can't comment on that, but to answer your question, nobody who hasn't already been discussed a lot. Right now, I guess probably Jenny, Hana, Viki. I suppose Jenny is on vacation, so maybe she doesn't count as currently working, so perhaps Ara? Or Luna, but I've only seen her once since she's been back as I have been making an effort to try stay away from upcharge girls as much as possible on principle. There is at least one more, but I hesitate to discuss her publicly as from what I've seen on here and by her own admission, she gives wildly different levels of service depending on who you are.

Toungsten
03-07-21, 14:37
M. Nari.

Sunny. Paula, Joy.

Newtopasian.

Sexy Angels. Sophia, Helen. Ivy, Jool Gina.

SFK. Viki.

PKL. Saki, Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

RocketManP
03-07-21, 19:56
She very well could have been working in LA but just wasn't popular or with a bad org. Many girls who were popular in LA do not do well in Bay Area and the other way around too. Middle of the road girls from Bay Area can do really well here. Different styles and different taste. It would have taken Bay Area guys like rocketman, Kamsamnida, you or myself to visit her and I'd her. There are plenty of Bay Area girls in LA hiding under different names and fake pics.Yeah Tia was extremely popular in bay area. People called her best looking BB girl in the bay, and that was with Jamie around. Of course, Jamie had the bod and Tia had the face.

So I'd doubt she could work anywhere for a korg booker and stay under the radar. That monger allegedly giving her 15 k or whatnot did not help.

Tia had a somewhat exotic look for a Korean and a certain Islamic phrase tat. She was also a quite flirty kind that people tend to fall for. Also one of few girls that had expensive jewelry on as she'd fuck. LOL.

BonerAppetitty
03-07-21, 20:01
What are your concerns about giving us the name of the one with different levels of service? I would like to understand so I can PM if you are not just keeping her for yourself or for trading intel.

I like a little challenge and don't care about service. I also understand I may not get the same level of service as other brothers and that's fine too.

Are you saying you got BBFS and you haven't seen her being discussed here? That's also nothing new. I only want to know if she's someone I haven't seen yet.

Thank you brothers for reviewing "young" girls. It's like telling me to go see them. I always like to know if there is a new girl worth seeing.

...There is at least one more, but I hesitate to discuss her publicly as from what I've seen on here and by her own admission, she gives wildly different levels of service depending on who you are.

Bunny Whip
03-07-21, 20:10
Its a shame she's maintained a great physique thru the years, but unfortunately the biz has gotten to her long ago.

She changed her mind wants 350 hr. - for her bad attitude it's not worth it IMHO.

Frala
03-07-21, 20:31
What are your concerns about giving us the name of the one with different levels of service? I would like to understand so I can PM if you are not just keeping her for yourself or for trading intel.

I like a little challenge and don't care about service. I also understand I may not get the same level of service as other brothers and that's fine too.

Are you saying you got BBFS and you haven't seen her being discussed here? That's also nothing new. I only want to know if she's someone I haven't seen yet.

Thank you brothers for reviewing "young" girls. It's like telling me to go see them. I always like to know if there is a new girl worth seeing.I don't really understand the "keeping her for yourself" mentality. We're all presumably here for mutual aid in making sure we're getting our money's worth. I have already given my review a while back, but free to PM me. I've already gotten some. Let me be clear, this isn't just a matter of YMMV, which is normal and fine, but providers who go out of their way to tell me, unprompted mind you, that not everyone gets the same service they give me, and even talk shit about other mongers. In my opinion, it's unprofessional. I really don't need to hear it, and to be honest, it leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth no matter how well she treats me. Anyway, my main reasonings are simply a matter of pragmatism and are 3-fold:

1. I don't like making people feel bad. I've already observed that we have a lot of fragile egos on here that take things very personally, and I came here for a purpose, and that has nothing to do with getting involved in drama with other mongers.

2. I would hope that this forum be as reliable as realistically possible, so my contribution to that is to only recommend someone who I am confident will give good, consistent service. Realistically, if she has gotten far more negative reviews than positive ones, I will take my experience as a fluke, and would tend not to recommend her or else mongers who take my recommendation end up feeling disappointed and that they wasted their money.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Let me be perfectly clear, I do not give a fuck if pimps "monitor" this forum. If they do and they don't lke what they read and "fire" the girl then she will go work somewhere else, she will drop a few messages to her regular customers letting them know where she is working now then they will go there and then write a review here and then guys will go there and the "pimp" who fired her loses.

A2

Jack926
03-07-21, 20:39
She changed her mind wants 350 hr. - for her bad attitude it's not worth it IMHO.I never understood why anyone liked her! She is so rough on the edges.

DHorn420
03-07-21, 20:54
This what pretty much made me pull the trigger too. We must've seen the same reviews and I actually had alot of fun with her. Yes she is on the chubby side so If you want bone thin skinny Kgirl, she is not the one. But if you like girls with some meat on them and it's distributed quite nicely throughout her body then you'll for sure like her. She reminds me of a girl you would see working in a mall but she's like that cute cute chubby girl in the clothing department, with some big big naturals and nice ass and thighs on her! I found her face very cute and very youthful. Very energetic and playful attitude. Alot of DFK throughout the session. Definitely early 20's, said she was 21, I believe it. But yes she won't knock out my current top favorites but she's someone I know I can book and won't be disappointed when the door. A post from Golddust58 describing her looks are pretty accurate. Yes I love spinners but I don't discriminate too hard on girls that like to eat but it goes into the right places. 😋 Would definitely repeat for her age, services and attitude.

As far as service, she was the best I've experienced from someone new in a few months. She at least made it seem like she was very taken with me, and definitely had a GFE attitude from the start. Above average oral skills, 2 xBBFSCIP, plenty of dfk throughout. In between rounds she was very playful and affectionate. I'd repeat, but she's probably not replacing my top 3 currently working, so I doubt I'll see her too often, but it was nice to see someone new (to me) that knows how to give great service after a few bad recent experiences. Gives me some hope.

Toungsten
03-07-21, 21:32

Thank you brothers for reviewing "young" girls. It's like telling me to go see them. I always like to know if there is a new girl worth seeing.The one thing these girls don't have to worry about, especially in this agency musical chairs era, is being dropped. As long as they get appointments and are bringing in money they are safe. A bedroom bringing in money is certainly worth more than an empty one. If they only average two appointments a day there is a profit to be had.

BonerAppetitty
03-07-21, 21:50
Thanks for explaining and reviewing that girl as well. I won't need to PM if you already have a review of her. I don't like to use PM because if a brother doesn't want to share here then I just bang my way to the good girls. You and I are not too different then.

...I have already given my review a while back, but free to PM me. I've already gotten some...

HapaBoy86
03-07-21, 21:55
She changed her mind wants 350 hr. - for her bad attitude it's not worth it IMHO.I'll bet she'll change bookers by the end of this week?

LOL.

Nuri, doesn't want to do BBFS period!

HapaBoy86
03-07-21, 22:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jack926
03-08-21, 01:14
Is she for real? Once in a while, a photo or photos catches my attention but then every time that I want book her, she is not available. Has anyone seen her?

BonerAppetitty
03-08-21, 02:37
Agree. I was also going to say not to worried about agency dropping girls due to bad service or whatever. If a girl was worried about that she wouldn't bad mouth other customers or gave shitty service. She can always change name and pic and becomes a new girl with another booker. One girl still uses the same pics even though people complain whenever they notice her pics.

The one thing these girls don't have to worry about, especially in this agency musical chairs era, is being dropped. As long as they get appointments and are bringing in money they are safe. A bedroom bringing in money is certainly worth more than an empty one. If they only average two appointments a day there is a profit to be had.

NintyNine
03-08-21, 02:44
Thanks to your clues, I googled Jool Gina's previous aliases, Aspyn and Dior.

And I came across this us151 Chinese monger website.

Had to run the translator, but you guys seem to be too kind with your descriptions of these girls.

They said Jool is ugly and "built like a tank" and gave them nightmares.

I take that to mean she looks like a tree stump with tits.

Maybe that's why she overcompensates with her service.

Daiyutabc
03-08-21, 05:43
Does anyone know if the Chanel from SA (back in 2020) is still around or did she bounce? I was hoping the Chanel / Sarah at M was her, but that was a hard no.

KingsFoil
03-08-21, 11:48
Jamie doesn't care too much about service, so high chances she don't rim and won't do it even when asked. But she'll let rimming be done on her.Anyone with an amazing ass that is open to DATO automatically goes to tier superior for me. This is why Venus is up there. I saw Jemma recently, but she said she was ticklish.

To be honest, I will never understand why a girl is open to so many things, but not that. I digress.

Is this claim about Jamie true, and have we already missed her, or is she still around? I'm having trouble locating this girl. Thank you.

LoveAsianGirls
03-08-21, 11:55
Does anyone know if the Chanel from SA (back in 2020) is still around or did she bounce? I was hoping the Chanel / Sarah at M was her, but that was a hard no.Past recon found her to be Rabbit now on candygirlla and bookergray. Reported she is no longer BBFS and her ads state GFE. BBFS not on ad.

LoveAsianGirls
03-08-21, 12:06
Anyone with an amazing ass that is open to DATO automatically goes to tier superior for me. This is why Venus is up there. I saw Jemma recently, but she said she was ticklish.

To be honest, I will never understand why a girl is open to so many things, but not that. I digress.

Is this claim about Jamie true, and have we already missed her, or is she still around? I'm having trouble locating this girl. Thank you.Looks like she may be gone. No longer on Mykupcake site.

VeryInterest
03-08-21, 12:10
Saw piper last week 300/ hr msog bbfscip would repeat, she has angel wings on her stomach.

GoldDust58
03-08-21, 12:20

Had to run the translator, but you guys seem to be too kind with your descriptions of these girls.

Maybe that's why she overcompensates with her service.The Chinese mongers in Bay Area do not really like thick girls and they do make up a large portion of the population up there. In the Bay Area chats there are mostly Chinese guys. They are extremely picky and are used to getting young spinners pretty often. Covid has derailed that norm but the competition used to be heavy up there. Jool was not as popular in Bay Area amongst the others in her org. Moni was more popular than her at the same org. Customer here are a little more diverse, so it makes sense she might get more attention here. Time will the the judge of her in LA. It is a rumor that SoCal a little more well endowed.

SuperMan333
03-08-21, 12:43

Maybe that's why she overcompensates with her service.I think most review is trying to not step over the line because they want to get promoted to VIP instead of paying for it.

DHorn420
03-08-21, 12:54
You missed her. Hopefully she comes back around, she usually does. Service tends to lack but when she gets into it, she gets into it. Just treat her right and you'll be fine.

Anyone with an amazing ass that is open to DATO automatically goes to tier superior for me. This is why Venus is up there. I saw Jemma recently, but she said she was ticklish.

Is this claim about Jamie true, and have we already missed her, or is she still around? I'm having trouble locating this girl. Thank you.

TD Leafs
03-08-21, 13:45
Saw Jool Gina after seeing Ivy from same booker.

Good service and attitude but below avg looks, I just wasn't into her body.

Her body reminds me of Erika (who I see semi regularly) but way more stumpier and shorter.

Def YMMV.

1st time I had hard time keeping jr hard but to her credit Gina tried hard.

NintyNine
03-08-21, 14:39
The Chinese mongers in Bay Area do not really like thick girls and they do make up a large portion of the population up there. In the Bay Area chats there are mostly Chinese guys. They are extremely picky and are used to getting young spinners pretty often. .I noticed them criticizing the Kgirl quality up there a lot.

Must be really nice getting to bb so many young spinners up there.

We get all the leftover milfs down here.

Toungsten
03-08-21, 16:01
Alyssa. 5'1". Enhanced C cup. BBFS.

Toungsten
03-08-21, 16:03
Does anyone know if the Chanel from SA (back in 2020) is still around or did she bounce? I was hoping the Chanel / Sarah at M was her, but that was a hard no.Who is Sarah at M?

Toungsten
03-08-21, 16:08
M. Nari.

Sunny. Lyn, Joy, Niya, Nuri.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Sia, Min.

Sexy Angels. Sophia, Erika. Emma, Ivy, Jool Gina.

SFK. Viki.

PKL. Saki, Ara.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

ThePatriot12
03-08-21, 17:01
So I've been seeing some of the girls from CKD for a couple years now, but I've been wanting to branch out. I like nice breasts and a cute face. Any recommendations from other places?

Also for anyone who hasn't tried out CKD Jane and White are top tier I highly recommend, Miya was a fun time, wasn't a big fan of Vivan, and she was a bit older than I expected.

SsStuntCock
03-08-21, 18:17
Nobody: Tell me you hobby, without telling me you hobby.

Me: I've seen 3 girls named 'Angel' in just over a year.

S / O to the boys for early intel on this new arrival. Pussy so fresh the ink on her passport is still wet. Everyone's going to talk about her tight twat, so I'll just say that I legit thought I was putting it in her ass in dg.

She has a long way to go before she gets high praise for cock sucking. But I agree that her approach is respectable. No teeth and willingness to endure some ff action is all gravy. I took liberty at pumping a couple deep strokes into her throat to see what her reaction would be. Naturally she recoiled, gasping for more air, but her seemingly instantaneous return to sucking me off let me know she knew her place in this hierarchy of hedonism.

HawkMoon
03-08-21, 18:39
Alyssa. 5'1". Enhanced C cup. BBFS.Nara / Nana / Kim from BGC / VnF / AA in the bay area.

MauiDiver
03-08-21, 19:21
Alyssa. 5'1". Enhanced C cup. BBFS.Pics typically belong to Starr / Nana / Nara / Kim, most recently in the Bay Area, in Emeryville.

I believe the 1st three pics are her, touched up. The 4th pic looks like her face but not her body, IMO. She is ~27/28 years old so I guess younger than average.

MauiDiver
03-08-21, 19:29
I noticed them criticizing the Kgirl quality up there a lot.

We get all the leftover milfs down here.I don't know that NorCal gets any better looking or younger girls than LA does. In the past I always thought LA had overall better quality for looks and youth. NorCal seemed to push the envelope on service more aggressively though.

BleachChugger
03-08-21, 19:33
Planning to make a deposit, who should I visit? Hana is off. I like spinners, but I can appreciate tig ol bitties and curves.

GoldDust58
03-08-21, 19:55
I don't know that NorCal gets any better looking or younger girls than LA does. In the past I always thought LA had overall better quality for looks and youth. NorCal seemed to push the envelope on service more aggressively though.Yes SoCal is knows for better looking girls. NorCal are just younger that are sometimes great or sometimes inexperienced. Mainly a lot of spinner or smaller girls.

GoldDust58
03-08-21, 19:56
Alyssa. 5'1". Enhanced C cup. BBFS.She did a short tour at KPC if I remember correctly. She has bounced around between Bunnygirls and Viola's in San Mateo as Nara / Nana.

RocketManP
03-08-21, 20:16
Boner was just asking about the Nana / Nara and when she will get to LA.

Emma and Nana are in LA, all you need is Lexi for the younger GPS trifecta we've mentioned earlier. LOL.

TheAbc
03-08-21, 20:20
Does duos with Mimi which I reviewed. She worked at M before under the name of Ari or something back then but never saw her. She currently works at KgirlsinLA.

MauiDiver
03-08-21, 21:06
Deleted by MauiDiver:)

Eponymously
03-08-21, 21:37
Based on TER reviews sounds like she is still in the Bay. Anyone know if this is part of a regular rotation or I just have to hope her business slows down up there? Kicking myself that I missed a chance to see her.

Kamsamida
03-09-21, 00:00
Based on TER reviews sounds like she is still in the Bay. Anyone know if this is part of a regular rotation or I just have to hope her business slows down up there? Kicking myself that I missed a chance to see her.Ruby is still liking it here in the Bay. It's not a rotation. The org she's with is one of the best with a professional, no bs PO. Many girls there call LA home but have been with this org for several years and still doing fine. Ruby is developing her customer base here. Her rates are now on par with what she used to charge in LA last year. Don't hold your breath waiting for her return to LA.

Eponymously
03-09-21, 00:04
Ruby is still liking it here in the Bay. It's not a rotation. The org she's with is one of the best with a professional, no bs PO. Many girls there call LA home but have been with this org for several years and still doing fine. Ruby is developing her customer base here. Her rates are now on par with what she used to charge in LA last year. Don't hold your breath waiting for her return to LA.Appreciate the insight, thank you. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed and ear to the ground. Also if anyone knows other Ruby-like providers my PMs are open, so far I've only seen Victoria / Lexi of that archetype.

Kamsamida
03-09-21, 00:09
The Chinese mongers in Bay Area do not really like thick girls and they do make up a large portion of the population up there. In the Bay Area chats there are mostly Chinese guys. They are extremely picky and are used to getting young spinners pretty often. Covid has derailed that norm but the competition used to be heavy up there. Jool was not as popular in Bay Area amongst the others in her org. Moni was more popular than her at the same org. Customer here are a little more diverse, so it makes sense she might get more attention here. Time will the the judge of her in LA. It is a rumor that SoCal a little more well endowed.There is definitely some truth in these perceptions. I like them leggy with some curves in the booty so that's why I come down to LA to get it out of my system, hehe.

Kamsamida
03-09-21, 00:26
I noticed them criticizing the Kgirl quality up there a lot.

We get all the leftover milfs down here.The Kgirl talent in the Bay is not what it used to be two years ago. It's been steadily eroding since last year and it's pretty thin right now. No to minimal lineup turnover due to combination of COVID, tougher immigration enforcement, draw of higher rates in SoCal. LA is now miles ahead of the Bay for eye candy, more orgs, more choices and of course even higher rates. It's gotten so bad that the Bay now gets the milfs who can't compete in LA and rely on fake pics to get unsuspecting Bay mongers.

BonerAppetitty
03-09-21, 01:14
Please. I am trying to stay quiet and ninja my way to Alyssa. Don't want girls to know I am coming.

Thanks whoever convinced Nana / Nara to come back here. I enjoyed Emma and Lexi so I got my wish to complete the trifecta. Now if Bay brothers can tell Bella to come down as well. I can add another one to my Hot Young Asians crew.

Boner was just asking about the Nana / Nara and when she will get to LA.

Emma and Nana are in LA, all you need is Lexi for the younger GPS trifecta we've mentioned earlier. LOL.

Bastard Chorum
03-09-21, 01:58
Saw piper last week 300/ hr msog bbfscip would repeat, she has angel wings on her stomach.Piper / Ara is charging $300 now? I'm surprised as she was complaining that she wasn't getting a lot of business the last time I saw her. Usually, increasing rates don't drum up demand.

RocketManP
03-09-21, 02:30
Please. I am trying to stay quiet and ninja my way to Alyssa. Don't want girls to know I am coming.

Thanks whoever convinced Nana / Nara to come back here. I enjoyed Emma and Lexi so I got my wish to complete the trifecta. Now if Bay brothers can tell Bella to come down as well. I can add another one to my Hot Young Asians crew.We talking trades now?

Yall can have Bella as well Alice, keep Nara / Lexi / Emma.

Give us Sophia, Jude, Piper and Moni back. Wouldn't mind Hana either.

LOL.

AlexisDavis
03-09-21, 02:43
After all this time of hobbying, I finally tried BBFS for the first time. Thought I had the skin for it—immediately got PEP the next day. Hats off to you brave gentlemen who regularly engage. I'll keep playing this game on easy mode.

CptfPower
03-09-21, 02:47
After all this time of hobbying, I finally tried BBFS for the first time. Thought I had the skin for itimmediately got PEP the next day. Hats off to you brave gentlemen who regularly engage. I'll keep playing this game on easy mode.Just curious who else pep after BBFS?

BobLove
03-09-21, 02:50
Just curious who else pep after BBFS?PEP doesn't work for herpes, hepatitis, etc.

BobLove
03-09-21, 02:51
The Kgirl talent in the Bay is not what it used to be two years ago. It's been steadily eroding since last year and it's pretty thin right now. No to minimal lineup turnover due to combination of COVID, tougher immigration enforcement, draw of higher rates in SoCal. LA is now miles ahead of the Bay for eye candy, more orgs, more choices and of course even higher rates. It's gotten so bad that the Bay now gets the milfs who can't compete in LA and rely on fake pics to get unsuspecting Bay mongers.The rates don't matter. Norcal shops take a smaller cut, Socal shops take a bigger cut, so for the girl its the same. They actually prefer Norcal and OC customers who have reputation of being more polite.

PumpNDump
03-09-21, 02:56
Just out of curiosity who was it that you tried as your intial bb experience? Was the pep due to your own precaution?

After all this time of hobbying, I finally tried BBFS for the first time. Thought I had the skin for itimmediately got PEP the next day. Hats off to you brave gentlemen who regularly engage. I'll keep playing this game on easy mode.

HexenDuction
03-09-21, 04:54
I thought Jool Gina was perfect for what she was for me: a back-up plan, even though my original choice was just based upon reviews of Emma. I would have tried for Moni if she had not left the scene. Gina was all woman packed into a very short package. So far only Allie and Hana are worthy of three bills and repeats IMHO. Everyone else just has combination of different assets that appeal to different tastes, but none of them really rise above the looks of the covered girls, if the reviews are to be believed. I would even repeat with MissX if the booker would respond in a timely manner, because at this stage I'm not sending out mass texts, and don't want to get hung up wondering if the session is going to get hooked-up. So, far I would say there is something good about 90% of the girls I've seen. The idea that some assholes, that are paying for sex, are tearing a girl down seems ridiculous to me. If they really want to see ugly they should check out a mirror.

Maybe that's why she overcompensates with her service.

Im Yours
03-09-21, 05:00
Took somewhat of a plunge and tried Ivy. My assessment.

Pros: nice body, really hot hips and flat stomach. Tits are.

OK, getting slightly saggy, but a pro. Pictures are her, but add 10-15 years, still pretty. Bbfscip.

Cons: kept asking if I want a condom, got annoying, took pussy destruction to level 10 in standing dog and plastered her inner walls with my love juice. Kept it short and split after 15 min. Weird kissing style, sticks her tongue out like a fish trap.

We didn't have chemistry, might have been too busy today, had to wait extra 15 min for appt, which was also annoying. I won't repeat, but worth a whirl.Right here with you. I would say her body isn't as nice though, once you get a little closer to examine. She's like, 10 at 20/20 - 20 MPH from 20 feet away.

Def older, you can see it in her face. Stomach is flat but not tight at all, def had a kid. Pretty nice ass, but everything is soft. Her tits are pretty awesome though. She kept asking me if I was OK, after the 4th time, I kinda wasn't.

F: 6 (older, but still pretty).

B: 6. 5 (nice, but soft, and stomach was very loose, awesome tits though, slightly above average ass size for an asian).

S: 6 (Easy BBFS, below average BBBJ, shitty DFK, no real connection).

A: 6 (Nice, just asked if I was OK a lot, very business like, wanted me to have a good time but killed the vibe, honestly).

E: Hardly much.

I won't repeat, I also left slightly after 30 min.

Toungsten
03-09-21, 11:18
We talking trades now?

Yall can have Bella as well Alice, keep Nara / Lexi / Emma.

Give us Sophia, Jude, Piper and Moni back. Wouldn't mind Hana either.

LOL.Moni has gone underground.

SpideyLennon
03-09-21, 11:47
The rates don't matter. Norcal shops take a smaller cut, Socal shops take a bigger cut, so for the girl its the same. They actually prefer Norcal and OC customers who have reputation of being more polite.This actually makes more sense now, I noticed socal shops has increased dramatically. OC remains the same so far.

Veni1
03-09-21, 13:22
She did a short tour at KPC if I remember correctly. She has bounced around between Bunnygirls and Viola's in San Mateo as Nara / Nana.Wow, her last couple of TER reviews as Nana in San Mateo don't look inspiring.

MauiDiver
03-09-21, 13:53
Wow, her last couple of TER reviews as Nana in San Mateo don't look inspiring.She's always had very mixed reviews. Anybody who decides to see her should keep that in mind.

GoldDust58
03-09-21, 13:56
Piper / Ara is charging $300 now? I'm surprised as she was complaining that she wasn't getting a lot of business the last time I saw her. Usually, increasing rates don't drum up demand.Oldest trick in the book. She is getting the business. For the non upcharge girls at orgs do you not notice the popular girls are at $300. Hana Allie Pepsi. I think Ara is well worth her 300. She will literally BBBJ you beyond what other girls will do. She is one of the top in our market currently as far as service and value. She is one of my CF I rotate often. Others are paying 420 for mediocre girls who were once 280 and don't complain. I welcome more good girls like Ara please. Spread the word to NorCal, come down here.

For the profit comment, they do make more money here. With the NorCal increase, the orgs took half of that increase while LA doesn't change fee. So at the non upcharge rate, SoCal girl would make 20 more still per. The real reason why they stay up there is because it's a smaller market and a large supply of clients. More tech guys obsessed with Asians and they are more consistent. My monger buddy sees 4-5 girls a week but their rate is much lower so they monger more often and book multiple hours. I used to book 2-3 hours often too but I don't down here.

SsStuntCock
03-09-21, 13:57
(Alyssa) always had very mixed reviews. Anybody who decides to see her should keep that in mind.With this crowd, the least she could do is offer msog CIP.

RocketManP
03-09-21, 14:31
Moni has gone underground.Fine, we'll settle for Ms Pepsi instead. By the way, what happened to her? She on a long Vaca?

Toungsten
03-09-21, 16:11
M.

SFK. Alyssa.

PKL. Saki, Ara.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

OCpyro
03-09-21, 17:05
Just curious who else pep after BBFS?Just some numbers to alleviate some concerns. The risk of viral transmission from an infected female to a male through regular unprotected intercourse (we're not talking rough bb anal here) is 0. 04%. Add to that, the odds of a Kgirl actually being infected in the first place, and your talking super low risk.

AndyX24
03-09-21, 19:56
Oldest trick in the book. She is getting the business. For the non upcharge girls at orgs do you not notice the popular girls are at $300. Hana Allie Pepsi. I think Ara is well worth her 300. She will literally BBBJ you beyond what other girls will do. She is one of the top in our market currently as far as service and value. She is one of my CF I rotate often. Others are paying 420 for mediocre girls who were once 280 and don't complain. I welcome more good girls like Ara please. Spread the word to NorCal, come down here.

For the profit comment, they do make more money here. With the NorCal increase, the orgs took half of that increase while LA doesn't change fee. So at the non upcharge rate, SoCal girl would make 20 more still per. The real reason why they stay up there is because it's a smaller market and a large supply of clients. More tech guys obsessed with Asians and they are more consistent. My monger buddy sees 4-5 girls a week but their rate is much lower so they monger more often and book multiple hours. I used to book 2-3 hours often too but I don't down here.I've seen Piper / Ara mentioned together all the time. Is this the same person? If not do you recommend Ara over Piper?

CrunchEazy
03-09-21, 20:41
M.

SFK. Alyssa.

PKL. Saki, Ara.

Sesang.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Haper, Saki, Piper.Wow, I've never seen M without anyone. Dying out like the palace?

GoldDust58
03-09-21, 20:46
I've seen Piper / Ara mentioned together all the time. Is this the same person? If not do you recommend Ara over Piper?Same person. Ara is her main bookers at PKL and then secondary org KGLA is Piper.

PussyDestroyr
03-09-21, 20:55
Wow, I've never seen M without anyone. Dying out like the palace?Yeah, I'm worried about M brother. May not make it out of out.

HitNQuit805
03-09-21, 21:41
Just some numbers to alleviate some concerns. The risk of viral transmission from an infected female to a male through regular unprotected intercourse (we're not talking rough bb anal here) is 0. 04%. Add to that, the odds of a Kgirl actually being infected in the first place, and your talking super low risk.I'd still say if you're concerned you shouldn't be doing it because you're seeking false reassurance by asking on this thread, one of the first posts I read when I first moved to LA was here on the Korean bb thread and it was a senior member who was really worried he was positive for something. Never posted on the thread again. So that was kinda like my wake up call. Anywho, I am human and My other head has gotten the better of me a couple times. Again this thread was created to find BBFS girls and any risks associated with should be assumed to be part of the game.

JBarry28
03-09-21, 22:12
Hey why'all. Was wondering if anyone recognizes this gal Ria?

https://newasianvibe.is/project/ria/

Her some of her pics remind me of Kira from NorCal org BGC. But some of the others seem like a past Ca-kdoll gal.

Thanks in advance.

PlutoKiller
03-09-21, 22:21
Yeah, I'm worried about M brother. May not make it out of out.This was my post of like 6 weeks ago.

"Well, in recent months she lost a couple of her girls to better paying bookers. Money talks and an extra 100 is an irresistible argument for the girls. Providing good looking girls with a good service attitude for a much lower pay will be the challenge for M. ".

M will have to change her biz model. Sub 300 BBFS is history and she has to take on the better paying competition. M has a huge, loyal customer base and should still be able to offer a better rate than the competitors.

Ghost626
03-09-21, 22:53
Watched some porn of tia ling, she look more like Ara than Ara looking like Asa Akira. Both girls got banging abs. Ara's blowjob pretty rough. I still gave her another try next time.

HawkMoon
03-09-21, 23:10

Her some of her pics remind me of Kira from NorCal org BGC. But some of the others seem like a past Ca-kdoll gal.

Thanks in advance.She was recently running the AA circuit in the bay. I recognize the pics but can't remember her name. If someone else could chime in. Its definitely not Kira though.

Hahasupz
03-09-21, 23:46
Booker texted me today that Angel was available. After reading some other reviews, decided to give it a shot. She is definitely cute and young looking. Very quiet and shy. Service was decent. Right after the shower she asked for donation first which is usually a bad sign to me LOL. You can tell she's new but definitely tries. Lots of DFK. Decent BBBJ. Didn't pay for the BB option, so she put on the cover and asked me to be on top. Did mish for a bit and then finished in doggy. Paid for the hour but she already asked me to shower about 35 min in. Felt rushed to leave as soon as I finished. If I had known that, I would have paced myself. Told the booker I wasn't happy that I was rushed out after paying for an hour. Told me sorry and that she just came from Korea and would talk to her about it. Not a repeat for me.

RocketManP
03-10-21, 00:26

Thanks in advance.I pmd you, but for everyone. Kira had pics of face that were resembling her real face.

This girl has different pics of at least three different kgirls. I don't think this is Kira. Kira has manmades Ds and delivers pretty aggressive "old PSE" and BBFS / pse.

Bastard Chorum
03-10-21, 00:49
Oldest trick in the book. She is getting the business. For the non upcharge girls at orgs do you not notice the popular girls are at $300. Hana Allie Pepsi. I think Ara is well worth her 300. She will literally BBBJ you beyond what other girls will do. She is one of the top in our market currently as far as service and value. She is one of my CF I rotate often. Others are paying 420 for mediocre girls who were once 280 and don't complain. I welcome more good girls like Ara please. Spread the word to NorCal, come down here.

For the profit comment, they do make more money here. With the NorCal increase, the orgs took half of that increase while LA doesn't change fee. So at the non upcharge rate, SoCal girl would make 20 more still per. The real reason why they stay up there is because it's a smaller market and a large supply of clients. More tech guys obsessed with Asians and they are more consistent. My monger buddy sees 4-5 girls a week but their rate is much lower so they monger more often and book multiple hours. I used to book 2-3 hours often too but I don't down here.If the point of the trick is to invoke pity and see her more often, then I rather pity the monger that falls for it. Want me to come more often (no pun intended)? Then you need to show and prove it through service. This pricematching shenanigans is deja vu all over again like in the past with Rebecca and Chloe. Hana starts it all off at the $300 mark, then others push up or start at that price. Jealously, envy, and face is damn ingrained in Korean culture and it's a ***** to be caught in the crossfire. Each provider has a right to charge whatever they want and think they can command. However, mongers will ultimately determine if that gambit succeeds or not.

AlexisDavis
03-10-21, 00:50
Just out of curiosity who was it that you tried as your intial bb experience? Was the pep due to your own precaution?It was with Hana, who is my ATF and the only girl I would even think to go BB with. To be clear, I have zero reason to believe Hana has anything, the pep is just me trying to eliminate the albeit low risk because at the end of the day she is extremely popular. I was just saying that the BB game is not for everyone. I've seen Hana many many times and always covered because I just like to play it safe.

No regrets though, it was amazing and I wouldn't have tried it if it was with anyone else. I imagine if Hana had something everyone would know within minutes, haha.

Bastard Chorum
03-10-21, 01:11
I am throwing it out there that asking for and / or verifying donation first has always been SOP in this hobby, especially outside of kgirls. The safety and security afforded by the kgirl model has mitigated a lot of the horrible outcomes you sometimes come across or hear about. As a matter of fact, it's been so successful to the point that money can be verified after the fact, out of sight and out of mind. Usually and unfortunately, if they verify first then something must of happened to institute this practice.

I just don't want mongers to equate and conflate verifying donation first as a foreshadowing of bad service. It could or could not. But if it does turn out bad, false equivalence and confirmation bias may be incorrectly established and applied. Logically, how exactly does the act of counting money in any way inform you of how a girl is going to perform?

RocketManP
03-10-21, 01:13
She's always had very mixed reviews. Anybody who decides to see her should keep that in mind.Mixed reviews are an understatement.

Nana averages out to a 6.4 performance on TER, and that's even with your three high scoring reviews of her, out of 35 total reviews!

Bastard Chorum
03-10-21, 01:39
With SA.

Photos: It's her, but P.S. 'ed to trim off excess curves.

Looks: Very cute face, 4'10", amazing natural D's, OK ass, shaven pussy. Pale skin, short and stocky frame. IMO, she's quite chubby and borderline fat. I do love thick and curvy girls but she's out of my preferred rotundity profile. When your hands are beginning to plump up like hers, you are either pregnant, have periphery edema, or overweight.

English: Decent amount.

Attitude: Friendly, bubbly, and aims to please.

Service: Overall above average. She's gung-ho and cooperative on what you want of her. She enjoys breast play and is very proud of her naturals. Easy going personality lends to a very organic session. Audio feedback was decent. Good DFK throughout. BBBJ was good. Not much DT or BLS though. She was engaged in CG. K9 was Ok. Mish was best with her cute face and bouncing tits. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $280.

Repeat: Leaning towards no. Service was good but looks dropping her rating down hard. She would easily be top 5 if she could lose some weight.

Bastard Chorum
03-10-21, 01:52
With SFK.

Photos: It's her.

Looks: A bit of an exotic face but attractive, nostrils are abnormally angled and sharp (surgery probably), has a constant look as if she's squinting at you with a look of doubt, 5'2", man made C's (a bit on the firm side), little ass but looks decent in K9 surprisingly, shaven pussy. Slender figure with soft curves. Pale skin tone, no tattoos, small birthmark under right breast.

English: A little bit.

Attitude: Flippant and aloof.

Service: Overall below average. Limited LFK, no DFK. She moves on to different position at her discretion and insistence. BBBJ was simple and short. K9 was pretty good as her ass become quite shapely in this position. Mish was difficult in particular because she kept her legs stiff preventing deep penetration. As soon as I CIP, she motioned me to get off and went to clean herself. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $300.

Repeat: For the price and performance, definitely a no. Her service needs an overhaul along with that attitude.

SsStuntCock
03-10-21, 01:54
I am throwing it out there that asking for and / or verifying donation first has always been SOP in this hobby.Funny cause before I dove dick first into this hedonistic hijinx, I've read that exact same sentiment in the book "Hobbying for Dummies."

On a related note, most sessions I just conspicuously place the fun tickets on the dresser, then help myself to the BA to wash my hands and BT. Whether she counts it or not is up to her, but the point is to get it out of the way.

BobLove
03-10-21, 01:59
I am throwing it out there that asking for and / or verifying donation first has always been SOP in this hobby, especially outside of kgirls. The safety and security afforded by the kgirl model has mitigated a lot of the horrible outcomes you sometimes come across or hear about. As a matter of fact, it's been so successful to the point that money can be verified after the fact, out of sight and out of mind. Usually and unfortunately, if they verify first then something must of happened to institute this practice.

I just don't want mongers to equate and conflate verifying donation first as a foreshadowing of bad service. It could or could not. But if it does turn out bad, false equivalence and confirmation bias may be incorrectly established and applied. Logically, how exactly does the act of counting money in any way inform you of how a girl is going to perform?Girl told me that some guys pay with counterfeit bills. They take the donation into the other room and mark it with fake detector pen.

Frala
03-10-21, 02:09

I just don't want mongers to equate and conflate verifying donation first as a foreshadowing of bad service. It could or could not. But if it does turn out bad, false equivalence and confirmation bias may be incorrectly established and applied. Logically, how exactly does the act of counting money in any way inform you of how a girl is going to perform?I agree with you here. Asking for donation upfront is not necessarily correlated with bad service. Some of my best sessions happened with upfront donations. I have heard from more than one booker that they have had customers leave without paying so they have the girl ask for beforehand, but if they already know you, likely they'll skip it. Upcharge girls will usually ask for it before, for obvious reasons.

Hahasupz
03-10-21, 02:32

I just don't want mongers to equate and conflate verifying donation first as a foreshadowing of bad service. It could or could not. But if it does turn out bad, false equivalence and confirmation bias may be incorrectly established and applied. Logically, how exactly does the act of counting money in any way inform you of how a girl is going to perform?My bad for not being more clear. I mentioned it was always a bad sign to me. That's just based on MY OWN experience. I've been in the hobby for about 8 years and I'd say most of the time where I was asked for donation first, the service was not that great. As always, this is just my own experience. Everything in this hobby is YMMV. Just sharing my own experience. Things could be totally different for everyone else.

SuperMan333
03-10-21, 03:01
This was my post of like 6 weeks ago.

"Well, in recent months she lost a couple of her girls to better paying bookers. Money talks and an extra 100 is an irresistible argument for the girls. Providing good looking girls with a good service attitude for a much lower pay will be the challenge for M. ".

M will have to change her biz model. Sub 300 BBFS is history and she has to take on the better paying competition. M has a huge, loyal customer base and should still be able to offer a better rate than the competitors.Loyal customer LOL. Customer will just go wherever the good looking girls are going. If there is a girl I like I will see her doesn't matter which booker she is with. M, B,D or S doesn't matter what alphabet the booker he / she is. Just look at the Hana situation, are the John's more loyal to Hana or M?

Unless this mythical M thing is the only person in Los Angeles that could bring in girls that are 10/10 in looks then we could talk about being loyal to a booker.

GoldDust58
03-10-21, 05:22
If the point of the trick is to invoke pity and see her more often, then I rather pity the monger that falls for it. Want me to come more often (no pun intended)? Then you need to show and prove it through service. This pricematching shenanigans is deja vu all over again like in the past with Rebecca and Chloe. Hana starts it all off at the $300 mark, then others push up or start at that price. Jealously, envy, and face is damn ingrained in Korean culture and it's a ***** to be caught in the crossfire. Each provider has a right to charge whatever they want and think they can command. However, mongers will ultimately determine if that gambit succeeds or not.But the little head down there will prevail. Guys had no complaints about paying Jamie 360 hr well over a year ago and now here we are at 420 hr 2 pop. That ship has sailed and these are the new dates until real new arrivals come. But if 300 with Hana or Ara doesn't satisfy a monger then that guy is one picky dude. They both set a standard for service and attitude. Depending on preference look wise. They set a good standard for the price range. Allie Hana Ara Pepsi well deserving of their rate in today's market.

Vulcan1009
03-10-21, 05:44
For all you have visited Ivy, what do you think about her comparing to Allie?

They seem like the same body type or age.

Thanks.

IAmGib1
03-10-21, 09:20
Mixed reviews are an understatement.

Nana averages out to a 6.4 performance on TER, and that's even with your three high scoring reviews of her, out of 35 total reviews!

The new KWapvibe Nana? Don't know about. However the real Nana is the Energizer bunny Nana and she spoils most and gets taken for granted. She is built like a gymnast. Young, tight, compact with curves. If she slowed her roll rather than her usual frenetic pace everyone would be happy. Nevertheless, she is still an E-Ticket ride at Disneyland!

IAmGib1
03-10-21, 09:27

I just don't want mongers to equate and conflate verifying donation first as a foreshadowing of bad service. It could or could not. But if it does turn out bad, false equivalence and confirmation bias may be incorrectly established and applied. Logically, how exactly does the act of counting money in any way inform you of how a girl is going to perform?BC is absolutely right. This protocol and has been forever or at least 25 yrs. That I know of personally.

GoodBoy88
03-10-21, 09:43
This was my post of like 6 weeks ago.

M will have to change her biz model. Sub 300 BBFS is history and she has to take on the better paying competition. M has a huge, loyal customer base and should still be able to offer a better rate than the competitors.Look I'll be frank, M brought that on herself and it has nothing to do the pricing the model, it has to do with her poor way of doing business. She's way too hard on new clients, practically unprofessional and sometimes downright mean. Terrible communication to anyone who's not already "a regular". She throws new clients who are clearly well vetted in the trash. She's throws out of town visitors right in the trash. She throws local clients who has long list of references in the trash just because they aren't vetted with a very particular set of bookers. For example, I gave that women a stack of all my most personal info, she had my whole life in digital format, I gave her 12 good HX references and 4 k agency references. All this trying to get to Hana. Apparently none of that shit was good enough for her standards. She tells me I'm going to have to first see 3 girls that I have no interest in from either Tom, Gray or Kate. At the time there was nobody on those rosters that interested me and I didn't feel like blowing $660 on ladies I didn't want, just to have the opportunity to blow another 300 on Hana. I personally know so many members who have a story similar to mine. All that good potential business in the trash, for nothing. It's just basic business 101; no matter what industry you're in, the blood lifeline of your success is NEW clients. If you shit all over the new clients because you only want to deal with the old ones then eventually prepare to fail. In Hana's last days with M, there was so many open time slots and days where you could clearly see Hana not getting business dispute being the best damn K girl in the market. M literally being a cockblocker. Also she's the only one with no established website that has the basic info a new client would need to make an informed decision. Literally unprofessional and always shrouded in the shadows like it's some bigass secret society. It's not fucking Fight Club M.

CrunchEazy
03-10-21, 10:00
Look I'll be frank, M brought that on herself and it has nothing to do the pricing the model, it has to do with her poor way of doing business. She's way too hard on new clients, practically unprofessional and sometimes downright mean. Terrible communication to anyone who's not already "a regular". She throws new clients who are clearly well vetted in the trash. She's throws out of town visitors right in the trash. She throws local clients who has long list of references in the trash just because they aren't vetted with a very particular set of bookers. For example, I gave that women a stack of all my most personal info, she had my whole life in digital format, I gave her 12 good HX references and 4 k agency references. All this trying to get to Hana. Apparently none of that shit was good enough for her standards. She tells me I'm going to have to first see 3 girls that I have no interest in from either Tom, Gray or Kate. At the time there was nobody on those rosters that interested me and I didn't feel like blowing $660 on ladies I didn't want, just to have the opportunity to blow another 300 on Hana. I personally know so many members who have a story similar to mine. All that good potential business in the trash, for nothing. It's just basic business 101; no matter what industry you're in, the blood lifeline of your success is NEW clients. If you shit all over the new clients because you only want to deal with the old ones then eventually prepare to fail. In Hana's last days with M, there was so many open time slots and days where you could clearly see Hana not getting business dispute being the best damn K girl in the market. M literally being a cockblocker. Also she's the only one with no established website that has the basic info a new client would need to make an informed decision. Literally unprofessional and always shrouded in the shadows like it's some bigass secret society. It's not fucking Fight Club M.LOL she is hard to get in with but she has no shortage of clients. I don't think this has anything to do with her not having business. I think the girls are going to higher paying agencies sadly. $350 with no upcharge for BBFS might be the best new model for M.

NObserver
03-10-21, 10:45
Look I'll be frank, M brought that on herself and it has nothing to do the pricing the model, it has to do with her poor way of doing business. She's way too hard on new clients, practically unprofessional and sometimes downright mean. Terrible communication to anyone who's not already "a regular". She throws new clients who are clearly well vetted in the trash. She's throws out of town visitors right in the trash. She throws local clients who has long list of references in the trash just because they aren't vetted with a very particular set of bookers. For example, I gave that women a stack of all my most personal info, she had my whole life in digital format, I gave her 12 good HX references and 4 k agency references. All this trying to get to Hana. Apparently none of that shit was good enough for her standards. She tells me I'm going to have to first see 3 girls that I have no interest in from either Tom, Gray or Kate. At the time there was nobody on those rosters that interested me and I didn't feel like blowing $660 on ladies I didn't want, just to have the opportunity to blow another 300 on Hana. I personally know so many members who have a story similar to mine. All that good potential business in the trash, for nothing. It's just basic business 101; no matter what industry you're in, the blood lifeline of your success is NEW clients. If you shit all over the new clients because you only want to deal with the old ones then eventually prepare to fail. In Hana's last days with M, there was so many open time slots and days where you could clearly see Hana not getting business dispute being the best damn K girl in the market. M literally being a cockblocker. Also she's the only one with no established website that has the basic info a new client would need to make an informed decision. Literally unprofessional and always shrouded in the shadows like it's some bigass secret society. It's not fucking Fight Club M.I was very grateful that I was able to book Bella and Hana (but mostly Hana) through the HX backdoor.

Got to see Mini as Mina (apologies if I used the wrong name) at KPC a few times in June, 2020 before she left.

I've been going at it for awhile and I still don't have access to M. I won't be terribly upset if she closes up shop, either.

NObserver
03-10-21, 11:01

I just don't want mongers to equate and conflate verifying donation first as a foreshadowing of bad service. It could or could not. But if it does turn out bad, false equivalence and confirmation bias may be incorrectly established and applied. Logically, how exactly does the act of counting money in any way inform you of how a girl is going to perform?I have a ton of experience with donation first at the aamps in SGV. Almost all of these experiences, save a few, were horrible and not worth the money. Within minutes they were asking me to come, haha.

The last two k-girls who asked for "donation first please" were Jennifer at SFK and Gahin and KPC.

Jennifer could barely speak English. I couldn't even make out what she was asking for at first.

I gave her the 260 and it was pure crud after that. She was probably the worst k girl experience I have had in the past year. The best part was CIP.

Even the booker said that he knew she was unexperienced. I think she was gone a few weeks after that.

Gahin, on the other hand, was a great experience. At first, I was slightly taken aback that she wanted the donation first. She was pretty gutsy considering her many flaws -- face, chin, teeth, saggy boobs, etc.

All that was quickly forgotten because she spent the next 50-55 minutes earning every dollar of that 280 I gave her. Good / great service.

I ask the booker (very nice BTW) about this and she said that a regular had passed off counterfeit bills to one of her girls just the day before.

These two are the total opposite of one my visits with Luna at SA, who once got the money I left her on her nightstand and threw it like a brat haha. She's very sassy --I don't care for her eye rolls though!

NObserver
03-10-21, 11:11
If the point of the trick is to invoke pity and see her more often, then I rather pity the monger that falls for it. Want me to come more often (no pun intended)? Then you need to show and prove it through service. This pricematching shenanigans is deja vu all over again like in the past with Rebecca and Chloe. Hana starts it all off at the $300 mark, then others push up or start at that price. Jealously, envy, and face is damn ingrained in Korean culture and it's a ***** to be caught in the crossfire. Each provider has a right to charge whatever they want and think they can command. However, mongers will ultimately determine if that gambit succeeds or not.Based on my limited experience, the only girl truly worth 300 is Hana. Allie, Pepsi, Ara (and even Viki) can charge 300 right now and that would be fair, to. But I'd choose to give Hana my 300 over the rest nine times out of ten.

I refuse to visit the upcharge girls, even if it's just 20 or 40 over 300. Dahee was great at 300, but factor in the drive from LA to the OC and the increase to 340 for MSOG CIP -- I'll pass.

Unfortunately, I don't see prices coming down anytime soon.

NObserver
03-10-21, 11:14
With SFK.

Photos: It's her.

Looks: A bit of an exotic face but attractive, nostrils are abnormally angled and sharp (surgery probably), has a constant look as if she's squinting at you with a look of doubt, 5'2", man made C's (a bit on the firm side), little ass but looks decent in K9 surprisingly, shaven pussy. Slender figure with soft curves. Pale skin tone, no tattoos, small birthmark under right breast.

English: A little bit.

Attitude: Flippant and aloof.

Service: Overall below average. Limited LFK, no DFK. She moves on to different position at her discretion and insistence. BBBJ was simple and short. K9 was pretty good as her ass become quite shapely in this position. Mish was difficult in particular because she kept her legs stiff preventing deep penetration. As soon as I CIP, she motioned me to get off and went to clean herself. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $300.

Repeat: For the price and performance, definitely a no. Her service needs an overhaul along with that attitude.Thank you for the review. SFK has had a heck of time replacing Allie. I am glad I got to see her once before before she bailed in January (not exactly sure), even if she spent 10 minutes or so during that final session vaping, haha.

NObserver
03-10-21, 11:22
It was with Hana, who is my ATF and the only girl I would even think to go BB with. To be clear, I have zero reason to believe Hana has anything, the pep is just me trying to eliminate the albeit low risk because at the end of the day she is extremely popular. I was just saying that the BB game is not for everyone. I've seen Hana many many times and always covered because I just like to play it safe.

No regrets though, it was amazing and I wouldn't have tried it if it was with anyone else. I imagine if Hana had something everyone would know within minutes, haha.You have a lot of willpower to stay covered with Hana! I can barely keep my clothes on the moment I walk in her apartment.

She is definitely incredible. I haven't seen her as much as you (just my guess), but I've had to find / create nitpicky things to stay away.

Doing the pep was a smart thing, considering that she is high volume and pretty much anything goes.

PussyDestroyr
03-10-21, 11:37
For all you have visited Ivy, what do you think about her comparing to Allie?

They seem like the same body type or age.

Thanks.Allie is better in everyday. Period.

MauiDiver
03-10-21, 11:59
Mixed reviews are an understatement.

Nana averages out to a 6.4 performance on TER, and that's even with your three high scoring reviews of her, out of 35 total reviews!I think if you would post about your own experience with her it would provide more value. Not sure why you feel it so important to pontificate on this one but it's an open forum and you certainly have the right to post, or the right to remain silent.

First hand experience is always more useful than second hand reports or recaps from the public scoreboard.

GoodBoy88
03-10-21, 12:32
LOL she is hard to get in with but she has no shortage of clients. I don't think this has anything to do with her not having business. I think the girls are going to higher paying agencies sadly. $350 with no upcharge for BBFS might be the best new model for M.I disagree, she's very hidden and difficult to book with. I don't believe for a moment she had so much business hand over fist. Half of her clients are probably sitting in this very thread and I think you are greatly overestimating how much business she had. I know for a fact Hana was wide open on several of the days leading up to her leaving and that's nuts. If Hana was with a different booker like Grey at her current rate she would be booked solid til next month.

SuperMan333
03-10-21, 12:38
Look I'll be frank, M brought that on herself and it has nothing to do the pricing the model, it has to do with her poor way of doing business. She's way too hard on new clients, practically unprofessional and sometimes downright mean. Terrible communication to anyone who's not already "a regular". She throws new clients who are clearly well vetted in the trash. She's throws out of town visitors right in the trash. She throws local clients who has long list of references in the trash just because they aren't vetted with a very particular set of bookers. For example, I gave that women a stack of all my most personal info, she had my whole life in digital format, I gave her 12 good HX references and 4 k agency references. All this trying to get to Hana. Apparently none of that shit was good enough for her standards. She tells me I'm going to have to first see 3 girls that I have no interest in from either Tom, Gray or Kate. At the time there was nobody on those rosters that interested me and I didn't feel like blowing $660 on ladies I didn't want, just to have the opportunity to blow another 300 on Hana. I personally know so many members who have a story similar to mine. All that good potential business in the trash, for nothing. It's just basic business 101; no matter what industry you're in, the blood lifeline of your success is NEW clients. If you shit all over the new clients because you only want to deal with the old ones then eventually prepare to fail. In Hana's last days with M, there was so many open time slots and days where you could clearly see Hana not getting business dispute being the best damn K girl in the market. M literally being a cockblocker. Also she's the only one with no established website that has the basic info a new client would need to make an informed decision. Literally unprofessional and always shrouded in the shadows like it's some bigass secret society. It's not fucking Fight Club M.Haha the M worshippers here think they have so much business but fact of the matter is their girls (aside from Hana) have so much open slots that nobody wants to see. It is kinda obvious top tier girls don't even want to work at her agency but M worshippers believe girls will want to work at M's than going a few blocks away and could charge much more for the same work LOL. Bookers to me is nothing more than a phone number in the grand scheme of things if girls don't want to work for you then you are basically done.

SuperMan333
03-10-21, 12:42
I disagree, she's very hidden and difficult to book with. I don't believe for a moment she had so much business hand over fist. Half of her clients are probably sitting in this very thread and I think you are greatly overestimating how much business she had. I know for a fact Hana was wide open on several of the days leading up to her leaving and that's nuts. If Hana was with a different booker like Grey at her current rate she would be booked solid til next month.What evidence are there that suggests they are getting so much business? I could literally book any of their current line-up at ease with any slot I want. Maybe Hana getting fully booked for days gave away the misconception?

RocketManP
03-10-21, 12:44
I think if you would post about your own experience with her it would provide more value. Not sure why you feel it so important to pontificate on this one but it's an open forum and you certainly have the right to post, or the right to remain silent.

First hand experience is always more useful than second hand reports or recaps from the public scoreboard.Your post was about her getting mixed reviews, and I commented on..wait for it...her reviews being more bad than "mixed".

RocketManP
03-10-21, 12:46
The new KWapvibe Nana? Don't know about. However the real Nana is the Energizer bunny Nana and she spoils most and gets taken for granted. She is built like a gymnast. Young, tight, compact with curves. If she slowed her roll rather than her usual frenetic pace everyone would be happy. Nevertheless, she is still an E-Ticket ride at Disneyland!Sorry, was talking about "Alyssa". She goes by Nana in Nor Cal. Not to be confused with Nana the Pomeranian doge owned by Emma.

GoldDust58
03-10-21, 13:15
I disagree, she's very hidden and difficult to book with. I don't believe for a moment she had so much business hand over fist. Half of her clients are probably sitting in this very thread and I think you are greatly overestimating how much business she had. I know for a fact Hana was wide open on several of the days leading up to her leaving and that's nuts. If Hana was with a different booker like Grey at her current rate she would be booked solid til next month.No. You are underestimating the strength of their client list. Many of their customers are not on forums. Sure they will travel to see other girls but they are guys who are consistent mongers who see girls a few times a week. If a new very good girl shows up at M she will be booked consistently. Hana was made popular because she was at M first and 80% of her regulars are M customers. Guys who only see her I'm sure. M regulars have the power to make the girl a star or confirm she is a dud. Not many girls can leave M and flourish elsewhere. M is well known and many Bay Area girls and legends have been through there.

Don't be so angry man. Just see another org. No big deal. Also I've heard from girls at Gray. They only get 3-4 per day and one of you suckers to pay the 420. Remember half their list passed through M.

MauiDiver
03-10-21, 13:18
Your post was about her getting mixed reviews, and I commented on..wait for it...her reviews being more bad than "mixed".I was hoping you'd post a mini from your visit, to provide first hand information on what you think of her.

GoldDust58
03-10-21, 13:23
LOL she is hard to get in with but she has no shortage of clients. I don't think this has anything to do with her not having business. I think the girls are going to higher paying agencies sadly. $350 with no upcharge for BBFS might be the best new model for M.I have asked some why they will not come back. They said money. They can make the same money with 2-3 mongers per day. If they went upcharge you would see them all return likely. M should hold on through the ride. When the travel restrictions ease it will be a new day. We will likely see new orgs develop and sticking to the 280/300 price model. Those up charge recycled girls better make their money now, those days will come to an end.

I actually heard rumors of another popular Bay Area org looking at options down here. They tend to stick to non upcharge model. Many of the girls who came to M last year came from Bay Area orgs. Jade (BK Evie), Mini (KGA Love/ BK Mini) Karen (KGA Diamond), Hazel (GFE Alicia), Dior (BK Aini/LSC Daisy), Allie (GSC Nicole), Kendall and Dora doubles (LSC) and many more.

Toungsten
03-10-21, 13:29
M. Nari.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min.

Sexy Angels. Sophia, Erika. Emma.

SFK. Alyssa Viki.

PKL. Saki, Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

SsStuntCock
03-10-21, 13:40
I actually heard rumors of another popular Bay Area org looking at options down here. They tend to stick to non upcharge model.If you say LSC I will literally shit myself.

RocketManP
03-10-21, 14:49
I was hoping you'd post a mini from your visit, to provide first hand information on what you think of her.I didn't know I was supposed to have a mini on her to comment that her reviews are bad.

I try not to see girls who give shitty service, sorry. And reviews are a good source of info about service.

RocketManP
03-10-21, 14:53
No. You are underestimating the strength of their client list. Many of their customers are not on forums. Sure they will travel to see other girls but they are guys who are consistent mongers who see girls a few times a week. If a new very good girl shows up at M she will be booked consistently. Hana was made popular because she was at M first and 80% of her regulars are M customers. Guys who only see her I'm sure. M regulars have the power to make the girl a star or confirm she is a dud. Not many girls can leave M and flourish elsewhere. M is well known and many Bay Area girls and legends have been through there.

Don't be so angry man. Just see another org. No big deal. Also I've heard from girls at Gray. They only get 3-4 per day and one of you suckers to pay the 420. Remember half their list passed through M.Idk dude, I have no horse in this race but to me it seems that money talks and Ms reputation, as good as it is, is struggling to compete against raw money. It's a quantity vs quality and safety issue, it seems, and it looks like many girls are choosing the former.

StopTheMonger
03-10-21, 14:56
Older, kinda of bad teeth (smoker? But thinnish MILF. Actually decent sensual service BBBJ, and a lot of body and nipple sucking action. I wouldn't recommend, but can be an alternative option at in the 280/300 crew.

Im Yours
03-10-21, 15:25
Allie is better in everyday. Period.I concur with this statement, which was Ivy vs Allie.

Maybe some may think Ivy looks better, but that's subjective. Service wise there isn't even a comparison.

SsamX007
03-10-21, 15:43
Hi, does anyone have intel on Winnie at Ktown?

GoldDust58
03-10-21, 16:04
Idk dude, I have no horse in this race but to me it seems that money talks and Ms reputation, as good as it is, is struggling to compete against raw money. It's a quantity vs quality and safety issue, it seems, and it looks like many girls are choosing the former.Oh for sure. Time will be the judge. Anything can happen. Newcomer org comes around with new young hotties and you will see how the business will change then. It's fickle because the only thing that matters is green paper.

BrownPoopBB
03-10-21, 16:06
Avoid both unless you into 40's plus. Plastic surgery did not do enough for the 2. That specific org uses fake photos. Don't trust any of it. At least with some orgs there is some similar facial profile.

Rain and Hana is the best we will ever get and it comes once every 3 to 4 years.

If you want younger go on seeking arrange and bb the 20's for 400 but it will require some time and work and you have to put in 10 minutes a day to start the useless chit chat banter dance for several months before you land a 20 yr old that will bb you weekly. But once you get the plate rotation going its pretty worth it. Make them meet you at your schedule and place.

The third alternative is to go to Tj and drive several hours but you'll see quality better than the Korean organization, Hana is the exception.

Kent747
03-10-21, 16:34
Wow, I've never seen M without anyone. Dying out like the palace?Once girls establish themselves and deveop business connections, they realize that they can be indies with multiple bookers and sub rent apartments from various sources. Without M or other owners, girls can pocket that extra $80-120 to themselves. The reason there are a lot of same girls in different sites now is because they work as indies with multiple bookers. Before covid/closure of CV, girls exclusively were attached to just one booker and/or house.

DHorn420
03-10-21, 17:47
I saw high end escorts before seeing Kgirls. So out of habit, I always lay out the money first. I do this now with Kgirls and 70-80% of the time when they see the donation first, their shoulders drop and are more relaxed. Does it make the service better? Shit if I know since I've been doing this since day 1 of seeing Kgirls LOL I've never paid after the session is over and wouldn't want, not sure what girls might have anxiety over not getting paid first or having that client run off because he didn't like the experience and is not going to pay anything in the end LOL so for me, lay it out then it'll be out of sight, out of mind and pure fun from that point on.

I just don't want mongers to equate and conflate verifying donation first as a foreshadowing of bad service. It could or could not. But if it does turn out bad, false equivalence and confirmation bias may be incorrectly established and applied. Logically, how exactly does the act of counting money in any way inform you of how a girl is going to perform?

TheAbc
03-10-21, 20:02
Avoid both unless you into 40's plus. Plastic surgery did not do enough for the 2. That specific org uses fake photos. Don't trust any of it. At least with some orgs there is some similar facial profile.

Rain and Hana is the best we will ever get and it comes once every 3 to 4 years.

If you want younger go on seeking arrange and bb the 20's for 400 but it will require some time and work and you have to put in 10 minutes a day to start the useless chit chat banter dance for several months before you land a 20 yr old that will bb you weekly. But once you get the plate rotation going its pretty worth it. Make them meet you at your schedule and place.

The third alternative is to go to Tj and drive several hours but you'll see quality better than the Korean organization, Hana is the exception.Thanks for the info on Casey. I was thinking of going this week but I knew the pics were too good to be true. This agency is like the Palace and they look like they only stock older milfs hence the non upcharge. I really miss young talent with skill. Rain was one of the best in recent years. I've seen some since she left and maybe 1-2 were close in terms of both looks and service. Until this shit blows over, the scene is just upcharges, milfs and recycled girls.

RocketManP
03-10-21, 21:28
Maybe I'm in minority, but how and when I give money for the session is completely irrelevant to me.

Two of my ATFs:

One always wanted the donation asap.

The other never even touched or looked at the money I put on the bedstand, with me in the room.

Both amazing k-women.

Toungsten
03-10-21, 21:33
Maybe I'm in minority, but how and when I give money for the session is completely irrelevant to me.

Two of my ATFs:

The other never even touched or looked at the money I put on the bedstand, with me in the room.

Both amazing k-women.In all my years of hobbying there have been virtually no occasions where the donation was asked for up front. If it happened two or three times that would be a lot for me. Just my experience. Maybe because I enter as a trusted customer but it has been that way from the beginning.

RocketManP
03-10-21, 22:12
In all my years of hobbying there have been virtually no occasions where the donation was asked for up front. If it happened two or three times that would be a lot for me. Just my experience. Maybe because I enter as a trusted customer but it has been that way from the beginning.Do you feel not trusted or something if it happens often? Idk I really don't care. Maybe it's because I go (or used to) to a lot of storefronts where house fee is upfront or something idk.

CptfPower
03-10-21, 22:14
Has a few new ones that popped up in the site. Does anyone have any info on them.

DHorn420
03-10-21, 22:16
I read more stories about those that pay after the session is over and are straight up offended if the girl asks for the donation at the beginning of the session, say it sours the experience for them if they get asked for it upfront LOL so you're definitely not in the minority.

Two of my ATFs:

Both amazing k-women.

Love Em
03-10-21, 22:29
In all my years of hobbying there have been virtually no occasions where the donation was asked for up front. If it happened two or three times that would be a lot for me. Just my experience. Maybe because I enter as a trusted customer but it has been that way from the beginning.I don't remember being asked for the donation up front, but then, 95% of the time, I place an envelope on the dresser / night stand before we get past the preliminaries in the room. On only a handful of occasions has any of them even looked in the envelope when it's left without them saying anything.

Toungsten
03-10-21, 23:17
Do you feel not trusted or something if it happens often? Idk I really don't care. Maybe it's because I go (or used to) to a lot of storefronts where house fee is upfront or something idk.What I'm saying is that if it happens often or at all it shows a certain uneasiness or "mistrust" on the part of the girl. I don't know why I wound up doing it that way but I never offered the donation before the we began. Maybe I'm used to paying for a service after it's performed.

HapaBoy86
03-10-21, 23:31
Majority of the times when donations is asked up front is due to?

Girl was given fake moola and after she counted it was fake.

Girl opened the sealed envelope or un-sealed and when she counted it was short by 20,40 or even higher.

A girl told me or several have told me they trusted the guy since he repeated. But, when envelope was picked up it was heavier and had a lot 5,10, and only a few 20's that didn't add up to.

Prescribed amount.

A always dummies screw it up for everyone else!

Hahasupz
03-11-21, 01:01
In all my years of hobbying there have been virtually no occasions where the donation was asked for up front. If it happened two or three times that would be a lot for me. Just my experience. Maybe because I enter as a trusted customer but it has been that way from the beginning.Same for me.

GoldDust58
03-11-21, 01:24
Same for me.That is the difference between north and south. Bay Area is used to just giving donation first and the majority of girls down here now are coming from Bay Area. The south is more used to it being end of session. I always give it to them in hand up front so they can count to see the pre session tip I am giving. If I leave it to the end I will forget especially if we go over 2-3 minutes and the next guys is waiting. I hear walk-outs have been an issue here. Not much of an issue in Bay Area where pay is usually upfront and sometimes they leave to put it away. Then smooth sailing session. Just my preferences, always up front and tip up front. But I really only see non-up charge girls so I am tip happy saving 100 plus every time.

PsuGuy911
03-11-21, 01:46
M. Nari.

Sexy Angels. Sophia, Erika. Emma.

SFK. Alyssa Viki.

PKL. Saki, Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Haper, Saki, Piper.Interesting I tried booking hana for tomorrow and was told she be off for a few days due to that time of the month, surprised she worked today.

Ghost626
03-11-21, 01:59
Interesting I tried booking hana for tomorrow and was told she be off for a few days due to that time of the month, surprised she worked today.I try book her on Tuesday. Booker said she off due period. She be back in 4-5 days.

TheBude
03-11-21, 02:01
TOFTT with Alyssa, picture is accurate enough, but not of the services.

No DFK, not even LFK if any. Shower was whack, didn't take the post. Wanted to pull the rubber, I declined and she said no CIP. 1 x I was kind, 2nd time Injected unhappily. Smelly south, I couldn't continue DATY. No oral skills. I should have walked. Again, TOFTT.

She's attractive enough, but teeth are a bit off and yellow? Didn't bother me. Good luck on your encounters, I would never repeat.

Jack926
03-11-21, 02:14
Is perhaps the worst that I have seen in a long time. The choices are horrendous except very few.

SuperMan333
03-11-21, 02:20
In all my years of hobbying there have been virtually no occasions where the donation was asked for up front. If it happened two or three times that would be a lot for me. Just my experience. Maybe because I enter as a trusted customer but it has been that way from the beginning.Interesting, some po even give out the instructions with donations first after you enter. You never seem that before?

HitNQuit805
03-11-21, 02:35
Hi, does anyone have intel on Winnie at Ktown?Used to go by Fanny. Use search thread to find more info.

Bastard Chorum
03-11-21, 04:42
My bad for not being more clear. I mentioned it was always a bad sign to me. That's just based on MY OWN experience. I've been in the hobby for about 8 years and I'd say most of the time where I was asked for donation first, the service was not that great. As always, this is just my own experience. Everything in this hobby is YMMV. Just sharing my own experience. Things could be totally different for everyone else.While your post did provide the impetus for my own post, it's not to deride what you experienced or personally call you out. But lately, I've seen more and more posts that mentions this and equates it to bad service. The service should be evaluated on it's own merit. Tying it to an external and separate event that has no bearing or influence on service is disingenuous at best and fool hardy at worst. It's unfortunate and I'm sorry that you run into duds when they ask for donation first but the two really shouldn't be equated. I'm not sure where the notion comes from. From the other end of the spectrum but essentially the same fallacy, it's like saying, "Well, when I go to this apartment and this room, I always have a good time with different girls, so this room usually means I going to have a good time. ".

Humyiy
03-11-21, 07:33
Who is Rain and please provide link so we can easily see photos or else nobody knows who you're talking about.

Its like me saying "OMG Sessy is so awesome! She's a 1 who looks like JAV star Julia and she love balls deep anal" - with no info on who or where she is.

The third alternative is to go to Tj and drive several hours but you'll see quality better than the Korean organization, Hana is the exception.

NObserver
03-11-21, 11:01
Is perhaps the worst that I have seen in a long time. The choices are horrendous except very few.Yep. There's only so many times you can see Hana, Ara, Viki, Mistress X, Nana, etc before you OD on the whole lot of them.

I'm going to use this lull in the influx of new girls to take a break and spend money on other crap.

I'm hoping things get better during the Summer or maybe Fall.

PussyDestroyr
03-11-21, 11:12
Is perhaps the worst that I have seen in a long time. The choices are horrendous except very few.I agree brother, with the exception of maybe Hana, Ravi or Cami, nothing new, young or fresh in a long time. Let us pray to the kgirl gods for new pussy to be filled.

Love Em
03-11-21, 11:14
Who is Rain and please provide link so we can easily see photos or else nobody knows who you're talking about.

Its like me saying "OMG Sessy is so awesome! She's a 1 who looks like JAV star Julia and she love balls deep anal" - with no info on who or where she is.Rain was a very popular provider from about 4 years ago. You can look up old reviews on TER, but photos might be harder to come by because she was here during the time of CV (although I'm sure there are guys who have them out there).

KingsFoil
03-11-21, 11:23
If you want to play trust roulette and complain about things, get a civie and give her your credit card. Of all the things to be spoken about here, this one is among the silliest (in my opinion). Hand them the envelope at the same time you're taking your jacket off, and you can place your jacket wherever you want in the room while they are distracted with the envelope. And then watch what they do with the jacket and you can guess how long they have been in the game. Watch again what they do with your shirt, and you can be sure how long they have been in the game.

MauiDiver
03-11-21, 11:29
That is the difference between north and south. Bay Area is used to just giving donation first and the majority of girls down here now are coming from Bay Area. The south is more used to it being end of session. I always give it to them in hand up front so they can count to see the pre session tip I am giving. If I leave it to the end I will forget especially if we go over 2-3 minutes and the next guys is waiting. I hear walk-outs have been an issue here. Not much of an issue in Bay Area where pay is usually upfront and sometimes they leave to put it away. Then smooth sailing session. Just my preferences, always up front and tip up front. But I really only see non-up charge girls so I am tip happy saving 100 plus every time.Agree 100%.

Most girls I have seen expect the donation up front and ask for it if it's not offered. I've only had two girls count it in front of me and one of them used a marker to check for counterfeit bills. The smart ones leave the room for a minute to put it away and count it I assume and are back quickly. Some just lay it on the night stand and don't count it. I've had girls tell me about counterfeit bills, guys leaving without giving the donation (girl forgets to ask at the end of the session) or guys leaving less than the prescribed amount. When I haven't handed it over up front I have forgotten at the end a couple of times and the PO texted me so I could go back and drop off the money. Totally my bad.

I've also heard that, from a legal defense standpoint, giving the girl her $ up front is better than paying after services are provided. Don't know how true that is and, luckily, have never found out first hand.

Toungsten
03-11-21, 11:36
Interesting, some po even give out the instructions with donations first after you enter. You never seem that before?That has rarely been my experience.

BonerAppetitty
03-11-21, 12:30
She made it rained. Many mongers from 6 years ago would know of her. Real pics attached. A fine example of hot young Asian girl.

Its like me saying "OMG Sessy is so awesome! She's a 1 who looks like JAV star Julia and she love balls deep anal" - with no info on who or where she is.

BonerAppetitty
03-11-21, 12:33
Unfortunately, my money is still draining fast and I still see new girls. Although sometimes I felt like I had seen the "new" girls somewhere before, including Angel.

Yep. There's only so many times you can see Hana, Ara, Viki, Mistress X, Nana, etc before you OD on the whole lot of them.

I'm going to use this lull in the influx of new girls to take a break and spend money on other crap.

I'm hoping things get better during the Summer or maybe Fall.

NObserver
03-11-21, 13:32
Unfortunately, my money is still draining fast and I still see new girls. Although sometimes I felt like I had seen the "new" girls somewhere before, including Angel.Baller status.

I don't have the guts to see anybody that isn't tried and true. Plus, I avoid anybody that is above 300 and doesn't offer CIP.

I guess that makes my pool of available women much smaller.

Anyway, I appreciate all the intel you provide! Thank you.

JohnPot
03-11-21, 14:33
Wait, Rain back? With what booker?

She made it rained. Many mongers from 6 years ago would know of her. Real pics attached. A fine example of hot young Asian girl.

Toungsten
03-11-21, 14:36
She made it rained. Many mongers from 6 years ago would know of her. Real pics attached. A fine example of hot young Asian girl.All that P.S. Makes her unrecognisable at least to me and I saw plenty of her.

KfKing
03-11-21, 14:48
Anyone know where's Allie now? The booker just told me she's gone. Want to know if she retire / rest / changed org.

Humyiy
03-11-21, 15:28
She made it rained. Many mongers from 6 years ago would know of her. Real pics attached. A fine example of hot young Asian girl.Rain was fantastic. She was a nympho who was ecstatic every time to get laid. Saw her at least 30 times and it was not enough. And one day, like all, Poof! She was gone. Miss her. Retire the name so we don't get hopes up that she returned.

HairyJerry
03-11-21, 15:39
Allie at SFK listed at 21-24 but reported as being 40's. What's the consensus? Is she reliably available? Thanks guys.

EasyPeasyDong
03-11-21, 15:55
She made it rained. Many mongers from 6 years ago would know of her. Real pics attached. A fine example of hot young Asian girl.Rain was awesome. Must have been no older than 25.

Delta37
03-11-21, 15:57
Are Jun and Ella on sixshop the same person? I saw posts about her being the same but am curious why same org would double post same girl with different photos and name?

And also is it just me or is the sixshop PO very pushy and keeps asking if you want to book today? Haha.

Gregallenfilms posted a summary here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32586-Kgirls-ranking-and-recommendation&p=5191449&viewfull=1#post5191449.

Links to org:

https://www.sixshop.com/lamodel/home

https://newasianvibe.is/project/ella/

SpideyLennon
03-11-21, 16:25
If you want to play trust roulette and complain about things, get a civie and give her your credit card. Of all the things to be spoken about here, this one is among the silliest (in my opinion). Hand them the envelope at the same time you're taking your jacket off, and you can place your jacket wherever you want in the room while they are distracted with the envelope. And then watch what they do with the jacket and you can guess how long they have been in the game. Watch again what they do with your shirt, and you can be sure how long they have been in the game.Never occurred to me just now, that I just noticed that kgirls usually take your clothes and hang them by the door and cover with a towel. Before I thought it was just a fancy way to hide your clothes, but it's actually for security reason so they won't get recorded or something.

Toungsten
03-11-21, 16:46
M. Nari.

Sexy Angels. Sophia, Erika. Emma, Jool Gina.

SFK. Alyssa Viki.

PKL. Saki, Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

GoldDust58
03-11-21, 17:06
Never occurred to me just now, that I just noticed that kgirls usually take your clothes and hang them by the door and cover with a towel. Before I thought it was just a fancy way to hide your clothes, but it's actually for security reason so they won't get recorded or something.Many idiots try to records them without permission I've heard, that is why they do the towel cover. Hidden camera or phones are often placed strategically. It is pretty crappy.

BobLove
03-11-21, 17:08
Never occurred to me just now, that I just noticed that kgirls usually take your clothes and hang them by the door and cover with a towel. Before I thought it was just a fancy way to hide your clothes, but it's actually for security reason so they won't get recorded or something.No one ever covered my clothes with a towel. Guess I don't fit the profile.