PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

GoldDust58
02-02-21, 01:05
Delayed in posting her review as I was not sure she was going to be around long or not. She took a lengthy vacation just before I repeat but it was an amazing time. Excited to see her back again and sticking around LA.

If you want PSE, that is the definition of Moni. Nonstop fun cute and very bubbly. She wants to please and doesn't take no for an answer. Will get 2 pops easily out of you and she can likely handle a third if you still can go. She has a cute face, wavy hair that she tied up for the action, slightly broad shoulders, and some booty. Big beautiful naturals that fit her frame. Those are a beauty in CG or DG. She works so hard she can get sweaty. If you want a wild time, I can't recommend her enough. She moans she moans haha. She knows exactly what to say when you are pile driving. I exploded in her as the moans increased. She really should be Moanie rather. Another worst every penny of 280.

KGirlAddict
02-02-21, 01:13
Candy is a new Kgirl with this booker but when I saw her she isn't new. (Also aspyn with candygirlla)It's love / Dior! I was disappointed it wasn't a new hottie. She told me she was working in different cities and has come back to LA. Her services hasn't changed much but she's till very pretty. Her rates are expensive for BBFS so I stayed with the hour cheaper one. Still awesome service though.
https://lollikpop.ch/candyI agree, great service, real pics, older IRL of course. Hard worker, good face, thick booty, not fat, BBFSCIP as advertised, RIM is damn incredible, Candy will Hoover vacuum your asshole like she's putting other girls to shame. She'll violate your sphincter with her tongue and lips, and even if it ain't your thing, you'll soon realize how foolish you've been.

PsuGuy911
02-02-21, 02:19
I don't see Hana on the site or on their HX profile.Yea I noticed she got taken off the site shortly after I contacted booker about her perhaps because she doesn't start til this Friday?

KGirlAddict
02-02-21, 02:22
I would think if the girl doesn't want the creampie she'll say so upfront and not during your hot passionate about to explode moment. This is true when it comes to girlfriends and hoes we pay to plow from my own experience. Now if the hoe didn't say so upfront and you dump a load in her then yes I would agree she just buzzkilled your after glow moment and jacked up your expectations.Dorothy is real pics, but older as always IRL, but nice looking if you like her photos. Good BBBJ, nice and deep, No RIM, No CIP (no birth control), BBFS as advertised (make certain girl knows what type of service expected by paying upfront), CIM happily. Dorothy will tell you upfront no cream pie please. Leaving soon if you're on the fence.

Toungsten
02-02-21, 02:25
I don't see Hana on the site or on their HX profile.She was on earlier today but she will be starting Friday.

PumpNDump
02-02-21, 02:39
Thanks brother K-addict for this update info about Doro. 👍. Although I am not the one with the high expectation that cip is included in bb action. This is good info for the individuals that expects it to be included so they can make the adequate decision as to whether the lack of cip will be a buzzkill.

Dorothy is real pics, but older as always IRL, but nice looking if you like her photos. Good BBBJ, nice and deep, No RIM, No CIP (no birth control), BBFS as advertised (make certain girl knows what type of service expected by paying upfront), CIM happily. Dorothy will tell you upfront no cream pie please. Leaving soon if you're on the fence.

BonerAppetitty
02-02-21, 02:43
I understand you don't like fake pics. Have you seen any girls I pointed out as real or accurate pics? Just curious if I did a good job or not.

Perhaps I should remove Titty from my name. I can't recognize any girl titties.

So those pics are real?

GoldDust58
02-02-21, 02:49
I agree, great service, real pics, older IRL of course. Hard worker, good face, thick booty, not fat, BBFSCIP as advertised, RIM is damn incredible, Candy will Hoover vacuum your asshole like she's putting other girls to shame. She'll violate your sphincter with her tongue and lips, and even if it ain't your thing, you'll soon realize how foolish you've been.She is on the younger end of the current market. No where near 40 for sure. I would say 32-34 range. Most girls are actually in 30's and 40's. Even if they look 20's some might be late 30's. There are a few in 20's but it's barely on one hand. Maybe the room light isn't as flattering on her but she has a much younger face in brighter light imo. Bigger nose but no face work it seems. Just breast work. I like her tan complexion and fun personality. Some English. Heard she did gain some weight but only fill out, she used to be slimmer when I saw her a while back. I would say she was like Bella of M when I first saw her. She had some hips but not fat. Can't say for sure today, maybe revisit if she gets rid of that up charge. BBBJ was solid, I don't do rim so unsure of that skill.

Past names were Henna of OC and Roki of topgirls. I think she was Dior of M and Love of SA. In NorCal she used the name Daisy recently and another name about a year ago I can't remember. Not to confuse the other Dior of SA that was ugly.

Jack926
02-02-21, 02:50
Hi gents, would love to know service and looks about moni from some of you veterans. Is she anywhere close to Cona or better? Please share, thanks, and cona got delayed again, back date is TBD, M don't know when.But I am sure when she come back, she will get book very fast and her snatch will be filled up in a day like a Hoover dam.

Better be the first one in line guys.

She is popular for a reasons.

Bastard Chorum
02-02-21, 03:51
Supposedly, Moni / Coffee went on vacation to slim down.

I find it funny that they switched up Hana and Moni / Coffee between Jane (kgirlsinla) and M at the same time. Usually, its more staggered. It's like free agents being traded around.

Vulcan1009
02-02-21, 04:39
Supposedly, Moni / Coffee went on vacation to slim down.

I find it funny that they switched up Hana and Moni / Coffee between Jane (kgirlsinla) and M at the same time. Usually, its more staggered. It's like free agents being traded around.I guess different booker has different pool of clients and the ladies think that their business slowed down, its time to switch up for a new pool of clients, understandable.

Just like running a business, different demographic different territories.

Hopefully this Moni really got slimmed down but kept those fun bags, her review from old days up north and TRE was mixed with good and average, so we'll see if she will be the next superstar.

So many good ones are gone these days, leave these so so girls just lingering around changing bookers and names.

Felix06
02-02-21, 05:50
Is pepsi gone? Can't seem to book her anyone! Do you think most of the kgirls are married or have boyfriends? Maybe even have kids!No. She'll be back. Yes. Yes, and I'd estimate about 1/3 do (but they're hardly kids anymore; some of their offspring are older than the mongers they're entertaining).

GoodBoy88
02-02-21, 05:50
What is the current site for M?Sorry brother it's not we are being douchebags who won't share info. The problem is nobody can really answer because M doesn't have an established website with a traditional URL, it's more of temporary image hosted ad and the URL keeps constantly changing all the time. M does this on purpose precisely so that it isn't sharable. Yeah I know. M plays a shitload of shell games, you got to just text her directly and hope she doesn't blow you off.

DHorn420
02-02-21, 05:55
Seen a poll where most 60% of the monger clientele is dudes In their 40's and above. So unless you're seeing grandma's LOL but then again I think Pepsi could be In that grandma age by now.

No. She'll be back. Yes. Yes, and I'd estimate about 1/3 do (but they're hardly kids anymore; some of their offspring are older than the mongers they're entertaining).

Ganzel1
02-02-21, 11:56
Delayed in posting her review as I was not sure she was going to be around long or not. She took a lengthy vacation just before I repeat but it was an amazing time. Excited to see her back again and sticking around LA.

If you want PSE, that is the definition of Moni. Nonstop fun cute and very bubbly. She wants to please and doesn't take no for an answer. Will get 2 pops easily out of you and she can likely handle a third if you still can go. She has a cute face, wavy hair that she tied up for the action, slightly broad shoulders, and some booty. Big beautiful naturals that fit her frame. Those are a beauty in CG or DG. She works so hard she can get sweaty. If you want a wild time, I can't recommend her enough. She moans she moans haha. She knows exactly what to say when you are pile driving. I exploded in her as the moans increased. She really should be Moanie rather. Another worst every penny of 280.Can you DM me the contact info? I'd really like to give her a try.

Zerohorizon25
02-02-21, 13:15
Has anyone seen Emily with SFK?

Toungsten
02-02-21, 13:22
M. Annie, Chanel, Moni.

Sunny. Niya, Joy, Lyn.

Newtopasian. Min.

Sexy Angels. Fanny- WLA. Erika-Mw.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL. Ara.

KGLA. Haper, Piper-MW.

CliffordLy
02-02-21, 17:32
Going to be doing my first booking with Victoria w candygirls today-- trying to get out of the newbie club. How much do you guys normally tip? & how does using candygirl booker as a reference go? To get the 2 k-org refs do I need to get service from 2 diff bookers?

PumpNDump
02-02-21, 17:40
Nothing better than a girl willing to get in a sweaty mess with ya. Thanks for this post. If she is as good as you proclaim she's going to be busy at m's since it's slim picking with departure of Hana and delay of cona coming back.

If you want PSE, that is the definition of Moni. Nonstop fun cute and very bubbly. She wants to please and doesn't take no for an answer. Will get 2 pops easily out of you and she can likely handle a third if you still can go. She has a cute face, wavy hair that she tied up for the action, slightly broad shoulders, and some booty. Big beautiful naturals that fit her frame. Those are a beauty in CG or DG. She works so hard she can get sweaty. If you want a wild time, I can't recommend her enough. She moans she moans haha. She knows exactly what to say when you are pile driving. I exploded in her as the moans increased. She really should be Moanie rather. Another worst every penny of 280.

JungleFun
02-02-21, 20:38
I thought couple of mongers confirmed that ara with PKL is piper with KGLA, or am I missing something here?

SsStuntCock
02-02-21, 21:29
Dorothy is ... No CIP (no birth control), BBFS as advertised.Call me old-fashioned, but can someone explain the logic behind rawdogging strangers for a living, yet not be on birth control and relying on peeps to pull out? I know we're in a recession, but ffs.

Ramen25
02-02-21, 22:17
I thought couple of mongers confirmed that ara with PKL is piper with KGLA, or am I missing something here?Yes Ara Akira with PKL is indeed Rowdy Roddy Piper with KGLA.

JFret
02-02-21, 22:41
Has anyone seen Emily with SFK?I'll try to see what's up and will report back. Hopefully moving forward we can have more updates posted for new incomings and can treat this board as a place of updates versus measuring how big you are or why you can't get intel because you're not part of the in crowd.

Will post my findings soon gents.

SpideyLennon
02-02-21, 23:23
Finally got in with M. Man, I probably got her on a good mood LOL. Anyway, I'm seeing Moni tomorrow. Not sure what to expect. Hopefully it's a good choice. Any insight here from mongers who got her before? Thanks. Will report back mañana.

Im Yours
02-03-21, 03:15
F: 4, THE definition of weak chin, probably mid 40's.

B: 6. 5 to 7, thicker, big naturals, curves, a little pooch, grabable ass. Has a little wildly growing soul patch. Pretty tight in terms of muscle build.

E: Very little hardly enough for instructions even.

A: 7, She seemed nice and tried, not much of a kisser, and pulls away when you try too much, but she will ride you to oblivion, and also try to milk 2 pops out of you hard.

S: 7. 5, would be higher here if she kissed more and had a decent BBBJ, but she takes it in all positions. CG riding 9/10. She's a little loose, and I'm extremely average. That being said I was hitting her cervix in certain positions and she came hard and was super sweaty. Very light but hand assisted BBBJ, which made it barely average. She gets very fucking wet. Very very very sensitive clit.

If you're looking for a pure thicker chick to bang all over, she's definitely A-OK, but there are better looking out there, who are more passionate with better oral. BB available.

$$80.

GoodBoy88
02-03-21, 07:47
Any reports on Sugar would be greatly appreciated. From what I've read at TER she's good looking with bolt ons, but not the girl in the photos. My primary question is about how thin and tight is her body? I'm looking specifically for super thin, tight, skinny girls. Not really into curvy hips. Any other recommendations would be helpful. Thanks.

Atrr1
02-03-21, 12:04
Finally got in with M. How did you get M to reply? I always get crickets.

Toungsten
02-03-21, 13:17
M. Annie, Moni.

Sunny. Joy.

Newtopasian. Min.

Sexy Angels. Fanny, Taylor, Erica.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL. Ara.

KGLA. Haper, Piper-MW.

SesangGirls (new) Hana starts tomorrow (626)xxxx250.

PussyDestroyr
02-03-21, 14:28
How did you get M to reply? I always get crickets.I included kisses in my text.

JFret
02-03-21, 14:30
I'll try to see what's up and will report back. Hopefully moving forward we can have more updates posted for new incomings and can treat this board as a place of updates versus measuring how big you are or why you can't get intel because you're not part of the in crowd.

Will post my findings soon gents.Just saw Emily: honest review.

She's thicker than Allie. A lot thicker. Dfk at door but not the good kind. Had a weird breath and was over exaggerating. Shower was nice she gave a quick BJ. In the room she definitely gives long BJ sesh with lots of tongue across the body. Wasn't a big fan. The main show was okay, best part is she has a small pocket. 7/10.

FifthSunset
02-03-21, 15:21
Any reports on Sugar would be greatly appreciated. From what I've read at TER she's good looking with bolt ons, but not the girl in the photos. My primary question is about how thin and tight is her body? I'm looking specifically for super thin, tight, skinny girls. Not really into curvy hips. Any other recommendations would be helpful. Thanks.As far as her body goes, the pics on booker gray's site are an accurate representation for Sugar's thin frame. She exercises most mornings and has a tight body. She also has an attractive face, especially when she smiles. I recommend her for CFS.

CharlieMonger3
02-03-21, 15:38
Hello Gentlemen:

In the couple of years I've been on this thread I've read several glowing reports of Mindy 7 but she seems to be inactive right now? Any intel anyone can share to confirm?

Ramen25
02-03-21, 15:39
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is this new girl Tia she's gonna have on call...?

Bakunin91
02-03-21, 15:42
Hello fellow mongers. Does Ara / Piper have a thin body and nice legs / feet? What other girls do you suggest that are thin / have nice legs?

Some info, you already prob know, Allie is a PSE experience very good at what she does. Just older than what I thought, prob around her 40's.

PumpNDump
02-03-21, 15:55
Pic 1 & 2 looks familiar. Possibly recycled pics, I don't recognize the last pic with her in the black lingerie body suit.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is this new girl Tia she's gonna have on call..

Atrr1
02-03-21, 16:03
I included kisses in my text.That's the secret? Will try it out. Thanks.

Frala
02-03-21, 16:03
I included kisses in my text.I think I did it wrong. Now I have a date with M.

Bakunin91
02-03-21, 16:12
Has anyone visited Eye? Is she petite and has nice legs? Do you suggest her?

Ramen25
02-03-21, 16:18
I think I did it wrong. Now I have a date with M.Let us know how it goes LOL.

SsStuntCock
02-03-21, 16:23
I'm looking specifically for super thin, tight, skinny girls. Not really into curvy hips. Any other recommendations would be helpful. Thanks.Peach3 seems to be the title holder for the most fit spinner available rn. Low body fat. Toned body. Tight snatch. Her kegels are fortified with a strong upper-body / core strength. Doesn't have curvy hips per se, but palming her ass like a basketball while she's riding cg should not be missed. Come for the ezcip. Stay for one of the best massages by a kgirl.

GoodBoy88
02-03-21, 17:47
M. Annie, Moni.

Sunny. Joy.

Newtopasian. Min.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL. Ara.

KGLA. Haper, Piper-MW.

SesangGirls (new) Hana starts tomorrow (626)xxxx250.Well that's odd. Why would Hana suddenly pop up under a brand new acct with no history or references? You think it's legit or a scam?

Ganzel1
02-03-21, 17:53
How can I get in touch with M and try and schedule a session with Moni. I've heard amazing things and I want.

Please DM and help a brotha out.

Peter321
02-03-21, 17:53
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is this new girl Tia she's gonna have on call...?The first picture looks familiar. Looks like the girl Veronica she had a while back. And I think Veronica used to go by Hime. Someone else might have to verify that.

Peter321
02-03-21, 17:56
Well that's odd. Why would Hana suddenly pop up under a brand new acct with no history or references? You think it's legit or a scam?Might have been poached by this new booker. Or maybe it's another new booker under the umbrella of an already established booker.

HitNQuit805
02-03-21, 18:31
Call me old-fashioned, but can someone explain the logic behind rawdogging strangers for a living, yet not be on birth control and relying on peeps to pull out? I know we're in a recession, but ffs.Hahahaha man I was thinking the exact same thing.

Fantic5916
02-03-21, 18:34
I think I did it wrong. Now I have a date with M.I tried for 3 years. Always only flirt. I am envy.

Frala
02-03-21, 18:45
Might have been poached by this new booker. Or maybe it's another new booker under the umbrella of an already established booker.It's probably closer to the latter. I texted to get verified, and I was told I was already clear. It does seem odd, but I'd imagine (or maybe just hope) there must have been a good reason for it.

PolarNut
02-03-21, 18:45
OK I need to see Hana again but I guess LA vixen is no more? Anyone got the link to Sesang girls website? Is she still $300 with the new booker?

PsuGuy911
02-03-21, 19:12
Well that's odd. Why would Hana suddenly pop up under a brand new acct with no history or references? You think it's legit or a scam?Wait so she's not with kgirksla now wth anyone have full contact number for the yet 3rd new booker for Hana?

DHorn420
02-03-21, 19:51
It's legit. Got word from the same 626 number about Hana being booked through them. If you're an established and good client, POs tend to reach out to you when they have new orgs to manage.

Well that's odd. Why would Hana suddenly pop up under a brand new acct with no history or references? You think it's legit or a scam?

DHorn420
02-03-21, 19:57
Petite girl. Natural Bs. I liked her body most, her face was little above average, cute but not super pretty. Would recommend tho.

Has anyone visited Eye? Is she petite and has nice legs? Do you suggest her?

GoldDust58
02-03-21, 20:01
It's probably closer to the latter. I texted to get verified, and I was told I was already clear. It does seem odd, but I'd imagine (or maybe just hope) there must have been a good reason for it.One of her bookers reached out to me as I'm sure someone of you as well. Hana has gone semi independent it seems with a set of known bookers. It is legit and gave me available times for tomorrow. Sawtelle staying the location.

PumpNDump
02-03-21, 20:03
Definitely not a scam but this switcheroo game that the bookers or agency is playing is definitely getting things confusing and complicated.

Well that's odd. Why would Hana suddenly pop up under a brand new acct with no history or references? You think it's legit or a scam?

Toungsten
02-03-21, 20:07
Wait so she's not with kgirksla now wth anyone have full contact number for the yet 3rd new booker for Hana?https://angelsinwla.wordpress.com/

It's all legit.

PussyDestroyr
02-03-21, 20:20
Finally got to try her today. Good marks across the board.

Insatiable sex appetite. I probably could have fill her as many times I wanted, with the time constraint.

Short, but curvy. Tits are probably more Cs, def not Ds.

She kind of reminds me of Mini, but not quite as good. Mini is a legend.

Face is OK, I'd say 7 at best.

Great personality, good energy, solid service.

Easy bbfscip.

Easy bbfscim (tried to convince her to swallow, as my semen is a good Covid deterrent. Didn't work).

Can take kissy destruction easily in level 10. Not all can achieve this level, very few actually.

I recommend, likely repeat once I get through my roster.

BonerAppetitty
02-03-21, 23:47
All those pics were Veronica's. She was great but way taller and bigger titty than Tia stats.

Now I remember the pics Moni previously used were Olivia's pics.

Pic 1 & 2 looks familiar. Possibly recycled pics, I don't recognize the last pic with her in the black lingerie body suit.

BonerAppetitty
02-03-21, 23:58
Here I am trying to pimp young girls and spreading my love but POs and girls treat me like a nobody. I am jealous of you VIPs. Oh well, I just need to be aware of new young girls.

It's legit. Got word from the same 626 number about Hana being booked through them. If you're an established and good client, POs tend to reach out to you when they have new orgs to manage.

PumpNDump
02-03-21, 23:59
Well based on the posted specs of Tia's body it's unlikely it's veronica from the past. Pics more than likely being recycled to promote a new girl of a similar look. And yeah, veronica was definitely a taller than 4'11.

All those pics were Veronica's. She was great but way taller and bigger titty than Tia stats.

Now I remember the pics Moni previously used were Olivia's pics.

BonerAppetitty
02-04-21, 00:14
I recommend Sugar. She was pretty attractive and good service. I like her titty.

I wouldn't call her thin but her body does resemble the girl in the attached pic down to the long hair, including the reflection of her. She was a tanned and slender girl with tight body and no extra fat. I saw her before the pandemic though.

As for a super thin, tight, skinny girl, you missed a perfect one in Orange County. She's gone now but may come back later. I'll let you know if you go to OC.

You may want to try KTE Pocket Girl as well. She has a small frame so she looks thin to me. Pussy so tight you may not last two minutes if you get it in.

Any reports on Sugar would be greatly appreciated. From what I've read at TER she's good looking with bolt ons, but not the girl in the photos. My primary question is about how thin and tight is her body? I'm looking specifically for super thin, tight, skinny girls. Not really into curvy hips. Any other recommendations would be helpful. Thanks.

BonerAppetitty
02-04-21, 00:19
Forget about her. She's not available anymore. I will recommend if Mindy7 is available.

She's the super thin, tight, skinny girl that GoodBoy88 is looking for. One of the best girls of that body type. I found new girl with better chemistry. She was not busy so she left for East Coast.

Hello Gentlemen:

In the couple of years I've been on this thread I've read several glowing reports of Mindy 7 but she seems to be inactive right now? Any intel anyone can share to confirm?

BonerAppetitty
02-04-21, 00:55
I don't trust Kpleasures. They usually have girls "starting today" for days. KTE switched Becky real pics after my post with another girl pics but I still suspect it's her.

Last time I was in the zone banging her till her eyes were rolling backward and pussy got so creamy it was pure awesomeness. I wouldn't be able to enter her zone let alone getting a shot off if she was a dead fish. I saw her under various names. You guys can (click here) (https://kpleasures.ch/korean-companions-sf-south-bay/lexi/) for her more accurate pics.

I recognize her from those pics. Young girl, cute round face, big eyes, small lips, nice slender body like pics. My type but they don't get mentioned a lot. I would recommend her anyway.

This is infamous dead fish Lexi. She has been working with baby Irina in NorCal at KGA and Kpleasures. She is still listed there as Lexi starting today in SJ.

Bastard Chorum
02-04-21, 01:39
Hello fellow mongers. Does Ara / Piper have a thin body and nice legs / feet? What other girls do you suggest that are thin / have nice legs?

Some info, you already prob know, Allie is a PSE experience very good at what she does. Just older than what I thought, prob around her 40's.More like a thicc body. Legs and feet were good from what I remember. If you want thin and shapely legs, I suggest you see Stella but she's CFS only.

Bastard Chorum
02-04-21, 01:46
OK I need to see Hana again but I guess LA vixen is no more? Anyone got the link to Sesang girls website? Is she still $300 with the new booker?LaVixen is still operating, they're booking Annie and Moni. SesangGirls is on HX and Hana is still commanding $300.

Jack926
02-04-21, 01:59
Forget about her. She's not available anymore. I will recommend if Mindy7 is available.

She's the super thin, tight, skinny girl that GoodBoy88 is looking for. One of the best girls of that body type. I found new girl with better chemistry. She was not busy so she left for East Coast.I love that girl, her body type and how she fucked; even that it was CFS. I saw her many times-truly sad that she is gone.

Bastard Chorum
02-04-21, 02:01
It's probably closer to the latter. I texted to get verified, and I was told I was already clear. It does seem odd, but I'd imagine (or maybe just hope) there must have been a good reason for it.

Wait so she's not with kgirksla now wth anyone have full contact number for the yet 3rd new booker for Hana?

Definitely not a scam but this switcheroo game that the bookers or agency is playing is definitely getting things confusing and complicated.While I'm not sure why Hana left M and LaVixen, it's prudent for her to get as much exposure as possible through multiple bookers. She's proven herself in the past that she can handle a schedule that would otherwise wear out most other kgirls. In any case, it's likely that another Hana mini hype of sorts is waiting around the corner. Both M and LaVixen were rather strict screening gatekeepers but maybe these new ones aren't as tough. If so, those that didn't get to see Hana can now do so. Pre-booking maybe a thing again. As for me, I'll just sit it out for the few weeks or however long until it dies down.

Woody68
02-04-21, 02:10
I know my chances of getting in with m are small. But reading this forum I would just like to know which agency booker m is? Is it on hx?

Also I am intrigued to meet kte pocket girl but I just went back two weeks in hx listings and see no agency with initials even close to kte.

Could I please ask for kte and booker m agency name. A pm works if it's against what anyone wants to post in forum.

I will be forever thankful and will definitely share my experience. I don't hobby often so having good exp is very comforting.

Thanks.

Woody.

SuperMan333
02-04-21, 02:26
So it seems I am prebooked for tomorrow with Hana through Sesang girl. The PO's demeanor kind a stricts me he / she is Allie's org PO. We'll see how it goes.

SuperMan333
02-04-21, 02:36
Have anyone patronized any of the Caucasian girls on foxylists? At 400 it seems like a steal if they would look at least 75% as hot as their photo. I mean I'm already paying $320/ hr. Might as well dip my toes on the other side of the fence.

Eponymously
02-04-21, 03:38
I know my chances of getting in with m are small. But reading this forum I would just like to know which agency booker m is? Is it on hx?LAVixens on Hx lists Annie and Moni as of yesterday, which I believe if I'm connecting the dots right that would be M? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

KGirlAddict
02-04-21, 05:01
Any reports on Sugar would be greatly appreciated. From what I've read at TER she's good looking with bolt ons, but not the girl in the photos. My primary question is about how thin and tight is her body? I'm looking specifically for super thin, tight, skinny girls. Not really into curvy hips. Any other recommendations would be helpful. Thanks.Never saw Sugar because booker admits fake pictures and I never rolled the dice. Chanel with M has real pictures, little older, pretty, thin, tall, shapely not too skinny, firm bolts, but not tight snatch. We all love tight but sometimes you want to take that pussy to Poundtown without hurting the girl or her complaining or telling you to slow down, or hurry up, or handjob etc. Chanel is all about service with a smile, BBBJ, RIM, BBFSCIP, CIM, nonstop sexy girl.

KGirlAddict
02-04-21, 05:17
I don't trust Kpleasures. They usually have girls "starting today" for days. KTE switched Becky real pics after my post with another girl pics but I still suspect it's her.

Last time I was in the zone banging her till her eyes were rolling backward and pussy got so creamy it was pure awesomeness. I wouldn't be able to enter her zone let alone getting a shot off if she was a dead fish. I saw her under various names. You guys can (click here) (https://kpleasures.ch/korean-companions-sf-south-bay/lexi/) for her more accurate pics.

I recognize her from those pics. Young girl, cute round face, big eyes, small lips, nice slender body like pics. My type but they don't get mentioned a lot. I would recommend her anyway.Two bones up! I concur. Easily passes for younger with that fine baby face pale skin. Many names, one Radeon tattoo. No more BBFSCIP last time she was in town. Maybe YMMV Bare for select mongers based on advertising, No Magnums Allowed.

DHorn420
02-04-21, 05:27
Just DM'd this guy. Don't worry about replying fellas. Carry on.

I know my chances of getting in with m are small. But reading this forum I would just like to know which agency booker m is? Is it on hx?

Also I am intrigued to meet kte pocket girl but I just went back two weeks in hx listings and see no agency with initials even close to kte.

Could I please ask for kte and booker m agency name. A pm works if it's against what anyone wants to post in forum.

I will be forever thankful and will definitely share my experience. I don't hobby often so having good exp is very comforting.

Thanks.

Woody.

GoodBoy88
02-04-21, 08:32

Thanks.

Woody.You can only find M on HX, the handle is LAvixens. It's not hard to get in, it's just that it's nearly impossible if you don't have the right references or have problem giving over all your personal info. If you got those things in order, keep it simple and polite in the phone text number that's posted on her profile page and don't sound like a total newbie then she'll let you in. So to get in, first you MUST be willing to fork over I'd or passport and all the personal job info that you have, if you push back about it then you'll get blocked. Next you got to have at least 2 references (meaning at least 1 from 2 different bookers, not 2 from the same booker) from either CandyGirlLA, Booker Gray, Booker Tom (and some others but I don't recall which). Those bookers are easy to find just by goolgeing and they work with newbies who don't have an established set of references. Get the references and THEN contact M, if you contact her before having references it's just going to annoy her because M is NEVER newbie friendly no matter how polite you are in the text messages.

KTE stands for ktownescort.com They come and go with being newbie friendly, sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't. Take into consideration that they do NOT have the most reliable track record when you look at many of the reviews on TER about some of their girls. KTE often does have good talent come and go, the problem is they have a nasty tendency to use fake photos of Korean models that don't actually exist. Their logic is, the images are a fair "representation" of the actual girl. Personally if I'm to be honest I was burned twice by KTE when they showed girls that looked unbelievably perfect with stats like 90 lbs at 5'0 with ultra thin spinner bodies. In reality when I got there the girl didn't look close to the image, was easily 20 lbs more and 0'4 inches taller than advertised. So they lost my business for the foreseeable future. The other issue is, they've been known to just swap one girl for another instead of just saying the one you want isn't available. Again, they sometimes assume you won't care or won't notice. That's why you sometimes get conflicting reports about the same girls on KTE.

Just going by you're style of writing, I think I know how much experience you have in the K scene (which isn't a lot). I would strongly suggest starting with Booker Gray. Set your expectations accordingly, because the photos / stats are almost always "embellished" to make the girls look a bit more hot than they really are, and they are almost never exactly as young or as petite as the stats suggest (although often close enough). That's just typical in this industry though. If you MUST have BBFS and refuse to pay the 100 $ upcharge, then try googling SexyFunkGirls current website, because they got girls who do BBFS without the upcharge and will work with newbies. The downside to SexyFunkGirls is they don't typically share references with other bookers and the girls are not exactly the hottest spinners ever, they are decently cute though. Get a VIP account on TER (theeroticreview) to read the reviews on the girl you want before you buy and make a wise decision. Good luck out there young blood.

BlackRooster
02-04-21, 11:29
Yumi has a lot to learn, part of me feels she is not cutout for commercial company but who knows maybe she was just having a rough day. I would see her again but after she gets some coaching.

The good: she has this CFM face, more like come abuse me face, she has a nice pair of natural c cups and decent looking booty.

The bad: she had a bit of an attitude and didn't want to follow instructions most of the time. I had to Insist in BBBJ, DFK and even then I only got a preview because she would stop and change the music, text who knows who or go to the bathroom while I'm in bed a mean hard on. She said my D smelled and that's after I took a shower at home, a shower with her which took about 15 Minutes. Then she wet a napkin with mouthwash and wiped my D which burnt like a mother fucker. First and only shot was on doggy then off to another shower, needless to say my D was shining after the date. She wasn't necessary tight, only when she squeezed, coming from a below average guy. The massage was no massage as she started talking about hygiene again.

L / A / S. 10/6/4.

Jack926
02-04-21, 11:58
Never saw Sugar because booker admits fake pictures and I never rolled the dice. Chanel with M has real pictures, little older, pretty, thin, tall, shapely not too skinny, firm bolts, but not tight snatch. We all love tight but sometimes you want to take that pussy to Poundtown without hurting the girl or her complaining or telling you to slow down, or hurry up, or handjob etc. Chanel is all about service with a smile, BBBJ, RIM, BBFSCIP, CIM, nonstop sexy girl.Oh well, that Snatch has been like a 405 FWY during traffic jam; Too many cars have gone in and out.

What would you expect?

After a while, the pussy will get seriously loosen up.

IAmGib1
02-04-21, 13:16
Petite girl. Natural Bs. I liked her body most, her face was little above average, cute but not super pretty. Would recommend tho.I agree. She was fun. Submissive, tight and and needs to be led but enjoys DATY and FS. Recommended via canddygirlla.com.

Toungsten
02-04-21, 13:25
M. Annie, Moni.

Sunny. Joy, Niya, Lyn.

Newtopasian. Min.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL. Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Haper, Piper-MW.

PolarNut
02-04-21, 14:49
LaVixen is still operating, they're booking Annie and Moni. SesangGirls is on HX and Hana is still commanding $300.Can you link me to the sesang humaniolex link? I just need the phone number. Thank you in advance!

HitNQuit805
02-04-21, 16:10
Have anyone patronized any of the Caucasian girls on foxylists? At 400 it seems like a steal if they would look at least 75% as hot as their photo. I mean I'm already paying $320/ hr. Might as well dip my toes on the other side of the fence.I've tried 2 that are very attractive but service is lacking. I'm still at the point where looks matter more than service so I go to them every once in a while. Got the contact for a really hot 24 yr old but she's 500/ hr and not GFE. Again PM me what you want and I'll see who I can recommend for you.

RocketManP
02-04-21, 16:19

I recognize her from those pics. Young girl, cute round face, big eyes, small lips, nice slender body like pics. My type but they don't get mentioned a lot. I would recommend her anyway.Like GoldDust said this is lexi, and she has an acute case of GPS and is a dead fish most often. Some mongers do appear to get better treatment from her, but those appear to be outliers. She is fairly pretty tho.

PsuGuy911
02-05-21, 02:43
Saw Moni tonight not quite my type as she is not a spinner, about 5'2" to 5'3" probably 115 lbs she's definitely not fat I'd say big boned with curved face is attractive enough, where she excels however is service lots of dfk and she tries to communicate even though her english is not the best, I'd rate her the same service level as Hana. I did not get msog but that doesn't bother me as I'm a one shot guy most of the time our session was very good though just wish she was thinner, those that love curvy women will love Moni.

SsStuntCock
02-05-21, 03:49
PKL. Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

Add PKL to Hana's growing list of POs. Supposedly PKL has a dedicated phone number -dare I say hotline- exclusively for Hana, tho of course you can just contact PKL and I'm sure that'd be just as well. No word yet on her TikTok account.

SsStuntCock
02-05-21, 03:55
So that Hana hotline with PKL is actually PO#2 with SesangGirls (x5250).

SsStuntCock
02-05-21, 04:27
Yumi has a lot to learn, part of me feels she is not cutout for commercial company but who knows maybe she was just having a rough day. I would see her again but after she gets some coaching.

The good: she has this CFM face, more like come abuse me face, she has a nice pair of natural c cups and decent looking booty.

The bad: she had a bit of an attitude and didn't want to follow instructions most of the time. I had to Insist in BBBJ, DFK and even then I only got a preview because she would stop and change the music, text who knows who or go to the bathroom while I'm in bed a mean hard on. She said my D smelled and that's after I took a shower at home, a shower with her which took about 15 Minutes. Then she wet a napkin with mouthwash and wiped my D which burnt like a mother fucker. First and only shot was on doggy then off to another shower, needless to say my D was shining after the date. She wasn't necessary tight, only when she squeezed, coming from a below average guy. The massage was no massage as she started talking about hygiene again.

L / A / S. 10/6/4.Your willingness to TOFTT is much appreciated. But if you may not have to take unnecessary risks if you do a bit of searching, as I posted on this girl 12 days ago. And, I'm sure someone else dropped a dime some time before me.

Saw Yumi / Gigi on her first day. Pics of her in the sailor outfit are on point. Obvious Bolt-ons top off gnd looks with a cute smile. Playful attitude. Starting off our fk fest with ACG on the balls of her feet let me know she was determined to milk my cock. Enjoyed ezcip with strong kegels that turned me into a wet noodle by the time I was done pumping. Not my thing, but I sense rimming is on the menu.

I've had consistently good customer service with Candygirl, so she's been my go-to for these girls with multiple POs.

BonerAppetitty
02-05-21, 04:38
I only doubted that Lexi is still in SJ. I never question other people experience. I originally mentioned her because some people liked her. Later I shared more details because there was interest about her.

What you said would only make me want to try her even more if I haven't seen her already.

Like GoldDust said this is lexi, and she has an acute case of GPS and is a dead fish most often. Some mongers do appear to get better treatment from her, but those appear to be outliers. She is fairly pretty tho.

Bastard Chorum
02-05-21, 05:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bastard Chorum
02-05-21, 05:33
You can only find M on HX, the handle is LAvixens. It's not hard to get in, it's just that it's nearly impossible if you don't have the right references or have problem giving over all your personal info. If you got those things in order, keep it simple and polite in the phone text number that's posted on her profile page and don't sound like a total newbie then she'll let you in.

LAVixens on Hx lists Annie and Moni as of yesterday, which I believe if I'm connecting the dots right that would be M? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.LaVixen and M aren't the same as I understand it. Think of them as separate bookers that book the same girls. Other similar examples abound in the kgirl world. M has core girls that are exclusive to her. Cona, Chanel, Megan (out of the market), Suri (for old time's sake), just to name a few. Tia is still up in the air.

Jeff1976
02-05-21, 13:01
Any reports on Sugar would be greatly appreciated. From what I've read at TER she's good looking with bolt ons, but not the girl in the photos. My primary question is about how thin and tight is her body? I'm looking specifically for super thin, tight, skinny girls. Not really into curvy hips. Any other recommendations would be helpful. Thanks.Sugar has a decent "body line". Pretty thin, but not the sort of thin from working out. She has an exotic look, which is a bit of a "hit or miss". I found her very attractive, but some guys seem to be immune to her features. The pictures are definitely NOT her. Not even the slightest resemblance. Rock hard bolt ons, but super nice nipples to cum on. No ass whatsoever, if that is your thing. She is also a lot older than she lets on. A few years ago, she said she was 26, which was laughable, even back then. I can't get an actual feel for her age, but it's mid 30's at the very least. Asian girls are just immune to showing their age, until they hit menopause.

For what it's worth, I enjoy spending time with her. Speaks perfect English, which was a bit of a shock, the first time I met her.

Veni1
02-05-21, 13:51
I think there may be a fine line here, but even though some gals give a BBBJ that includes a lot of variations, a lot of times it seems perfunctory. The lusty BBBJ's give you impression that the gal just can't get enough of your Johnson. There's slurping, vocalizing, and the like. Unfortunately the last lusty BBBJ I got was from Allie who now is temporarily gone. Any thoughts or gals you might like to share on this one?

GoldDust58
02-05-21, 15:09
I think there may be a fine line here, but even though some gals give a BBBJ that includes a lot of variations, a lot of times it seems perfunctory. The lusty BBBJ's give you impression that the gal just can't get enough of your Johnson. There's slurping, vocalizing, and the like. Unfortunately the last lusty BBBJ I got was from Allie who now is temporarily gone. Any thoughts or gals you might like to share on this one?Go see Ara. Run down walk. I term it soul sucking BBBJ.

There is also Ace / Diva in OC at kupcake but under a new name now.

BleachChugger
02-05-21, 15:52
Go see Ara. Run down walk. I term it soul sucking BBBJ.

There is also Ace / Diva in OC at kupcake but under a new name now.Planning on seeing her again soon, she's got that BBBJ art down to a tee.

Hana might not be the best, but she uses that tongue like she can't get enough of the taste whenever I see her.

Im Yours
02-05-21, 16:23
Planning on seeing her again soon, she's got that BBBJ art down to a tee.

Hana might not be the best, but she uses that tongue like she can't get enough of the taste whenever I see her.Min from Milk&Honey is great too.

Toungsten
02-05-21, 16:27
After reading a few reviews about Moni I had a feeling that seeing her would be a good idea and boy was I right. Moni is cute with a smile and personality that makes her even cuter. She is small but not a spinner. More of an athletic, well proportioned body with a great ass, nice hips and breasts that seem more natural than some natural ones. The work done is deep under and you can hardly tell by the look and feel that there's some enhancement. To sum it up Moni was one of my best experiences in the hobby. From the moment I entered the apartment Moni grabbed me with the hottest and most passionate DFK that I ever had. Her passion, desire and energy was off the charts. On the level of Hana, Lia, Katie and Rose / Queen and it doesn't ever get any better than that. We did the kissing dance to the bedroom and quickly got naked with no time or inclination for a shower. She sat me down for a sloppy BBBJ with licking and sucking and BLS that was as any I have ever had. Took it pretty deep too with no gagging. I let her go for a while but didn't want to cum too soon so I laid her down on the bed for some heavy Daty. She loves it so much that she was moving her pussy as if she was fucking my mouth, moaning and screaming at times as her pussy began to drip on my face. When I stuck my finger in she really went crazy. Gyrating and moving with a wild and crazed passion. She seemed to cum so much and finally said fuck me, fuck me. I grabbed her and moved her to the edge of the bed and slowly let my bare cock penetrate her wet pussy and once that happened she went wild. Just wanted to fuck and be fucked and her body was gyrating so wildly, trying to get me off as well as get herself off. I rotated her from standing MISH to sideways DG to full DG all the while feeling her fuck me as hard as I was fucking her. I rolled her over to get her in MISH which is my favorite way to cum and I did deep in her pussy. The look on her face as she took my hot cum in her body was unbelievable. There is no one who loves sex more than Moni. She never stopped and continued kissing me and she is one of the best kissers I ever had. Really knows how to work that tongue in my mouth as she kisses and licks all over my body. Her passion was so amazing that I couldn't rest too long. She was like Succubus trying to suck the soul out of my body for her sexual gratification. Got me hard so fast for round two I was amazed. Got right on top and began to grind away which is how she really gets her self off. As she was grinding I was grabbing and slapping her ass which she loved until I could see and hear her cumming again. Instead of collapsing on top of me she moved off and began another BBBJ until I CIM and she took it all. When she sucked it all out she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show me that she swallowed. OMG. We were fucking and sucking like that for the whole hour without much of a break and even then she didn't stop grabbing, holding and kissing. This was a real whirlwind of a sexual experience and it doesn't get any better. Don't miss the experience. It's addicting.

https://myalbum.com/album/aKndu2KCPapj

CoryBekem
02-05-21, 17:01
There's no improvement as far as I can tell. Reviews on TER seem to indicate as such. My experience was total passivity on her part, with no attempt to give any kind of service. You can check my detailed review on the "YMMV and then some" thread on this website.She was a dead fish during my recent session. Not Much dfk / lfk. After the shower I sat on the bed and she came into the room and stood near me just staring. I don't mind taking control but I felt like a necrophiliac.

Ramen25
02-05-21, 18:20
Add PKL to Hana's growing list of POs. Supposedly PKL has a dedicated phone number -dare I say hotline- exclusively for Hana, tho of course you can just contact PKL and I'm sure that'd be just as well. No word yet on her TikTok account.LOL Youtube channel, TWITCH account, podcast, maybe someday she'll host a radio show as well. Or Sunday morning talk show on public affairs, er um, PUBIC affairs with Hana LOL. HNA 24/7.

Dlee9753
02-05-21, 18:52
Long time lurker here but not a poster so don't want to offend anyone but.

I've noticed that the LA boards as well as the Norcal boards have a hard time reviewing girls as "chubby".

So many well reviewed girls have been disappointing because their service is as described but people fail to mention that the girl packs extra pounds.

My definition of chubby is a girl with a bit of a protruding belly and / or love handles.

My definition of thin is more like Victoria from Candygirl. Not a tiny little spinner but flat stomach and no love handles.

Is there a reason why we readily discuss bad attitudes / smelly breath / older than advertised but kinda shy away from the "chubby" or "fat" descriptions?

SpideyLennon
02-05-21, 19:23
Saw moni with M the other night. At wla location. I got to say, I prefer this location than the mid wilshire / ktown one.

Looks: definitely in the older side, she's got some meat, she's probably 5 sandwich away to being chubby. Boobs feel natural. Her punani gets naturally wet, she's no lube user.

Attitude: bubbly, super nice, she's all about giving great service and making sure you get off good. Pun intended.

Service: long ass BBBJ, deepthroater, her BBBJ skill is comparable to vicki but with more enthusiastic approach. She gets sweaty during the deed, I know because Her neck tasted kinda salty when I kissed her there.

Repeat: not really, not my cup of tea as they say. But for the price and service, M's stable is a no brainer. I am just super stoke to get in with M finally. Can't wait to sample other girls from M.

PriscillaM
02-05-21, 21:53

I've noticed that the LA boards as well as the Norcal boards have a hard time reviewing girls as "chubby".

So many well reviewed girls have been disappointing because their service is as described but people fail to mention that the girl packs extra pounds.

My definition of chubby is a girl with a bit of a protruding belly and / or love handles.

My definition of thin is more like Victoria from Candygirl. Not a tiny little spinner but flat stomach and no love handles.

Is there a reason why we readily discuss bad attitudes / smelly breath / older than advertised but kinda shy away from the "chubby" or "fat" descriptions?Been mongering for decades and finally a guy agrees with me on the female form. And do not give me this fat shaming nonsense. I am a consumer of the female form and I stipulate as follows as to the necessary ingredients for a fuckable hooker:

1. Bony ankles. Starting from the bottom, if there is any meat on the ankles, she is fat and needs to learn to throw up after eating. The ankle should be fully visible even if socks are on.

2. Knobby knees. This is somewhat negotiable. Many girls have smoothed knees and do not have the bone showing. However, most supermodels have knees that bust out.

3. Thigh gap. This is not negotiable. I had to fuck this pig off of private delights the other night and she had to grab her ass cheeks in flat doggy so I could pound her. I notice that almost every single k girl I get sucked into fucking by these dishonest bookers does not have a thigh gap.

4. Streamlined tummy. I prefer a six pack, but I am such a tolerant guy, all I want is a flat stomach and streamlined curves. Curves on asian women are about as hard to find as clean apartments in k town. But again, I am so forgiving, I do not need a barbie body, but any even hint of a pooch, gut, fupa, muffin top or any of that, ugh.

5. No hanging skin at the elbows. I inspect this closely. First, hanging skin means age so that is a major problem. But I make it a point to see the girls elbows and notice if the skin is tight on the bone.

6. spongebob arms. The arms should literally be thin enough to allow you to closed your hand over it. No flab, no muscle is needed.

7. Pronounced collar bone. Another absolute mandatory minimum. The collar bone is, other than the actual pussy and the breastussustsussusus, the sexiest part of the woman. If a girl is fat, that bone is buried like a fucken tooth under a pillow waiting for the tooth fairy.

8. cheek bones. This is genetic, but boyos high, prominent and stand out cheek bones are why that piece of shit actress who played padme amidala gets such good roles.

9. Ass portrusion. I am not some pervert. The ass does have to exist. I look for the girl to stand up and notice an at least 10 centimeter ass standing out.

10. Stink pussy. Other than Cali luv in venice, I have never seen a skinny girl with a stinky pussy. I am convinced it is a fat girl thing.

Dlee9753
02-05-21, 22:37

L / A / S. 10/6/4.I had a similar experience. Showered before but she smelled me and said I had to shower again. She didn't use any mouthwash or wipes but was way too talkative-- Most providers can read the mood and turn off the chat button with me.

She also has a few extra pounds in the belly. The rest of the body was nice but I don't repeat with chubby bellies.

GoodBoy88
02-05-21, 23:32

Is there a reason why we readily discuss bad attitudes / smelly breath / older than advertised but kinda shy away from the "chubby" or "fat" descriptions?You are not wrong. It's because what's considered skinny to - thin to - average to - chubby to downright - fat is relative to the guys doing to the mongering and what they are accustomed to. Some of our brothers here are on the older side and packing quite a jolly figure of their own. If you're carrying a good 40-60 lbs around and you're used to women in your age bracket doing the same, then a k girl with a slight pouch at 115 lbs is going to seem toothpick skinny in your eyes. For younger guys who are still hitting the gym, fit themselves and comparing escorts to the local gym girls who are young and tight as a drum, then a k girl at 115 lbs is going to seem downright chunky. I understand your viewpoint, because I'm obsessed with working out myself, so when I look in the mirror and see any ounce of fat around my abs I feel like a disgusting blob. I hold myself to such ridiculous standards, that I have to make an effort not to judge these ladies in the same way or none of them would make the cut. Having said that sometimes a true spinner like Hana does come along and that's one of the reasons everyone's going bonkers over her (well also the pricing). She's not even particularly hot, it's just that she actually has no visible flaws such a pouch or love handles and that's rare in this biz. Mini was another example and I'm hard pressed to come up with any other comparable spinners.

DHorn420
02-05-21, 23:42
Took you long enough for Mr T. I was surprised you hadn't seen her till now LOL she's from BA and I'm sure many of the BA dudes will be able to tell who she is by the review below. She's definitely worth checking out. No spinner but no whale.

After reading a few reviews about Moni I had a feeling that seeing her would be a good idea and boy was I right. Moni is cute with a smile and personality that makes her even cuter. She is small but not a spinner. More of an athletic, well proportioned body with a great ass, nice hips and breasts that seem more natural than some natural ones. The work done is deep under and you can hardly tell by the look and feel that there's some enhancement. To sum it up Moni was one of my best experiences in the hobby. From the moment I entered the apartment Moni grabbed me with the hottest and most passionate DFK that I ever had. Her passion, desire and energy was off the charts. On the level of Hana, Lia, Katie and Rose / Queen and it doesn't ever get any better than that. We did the kissing dance to the bedroom and quickly got naked with no time or inclination for a shower. She sat me down for a sloppy BBBJ with licking and sucking and BLS that was as any I have ever had. Took it pretty deep too with no gagging. I let her go for a while but didn't want to cum too soon so I laid her down on the bed for some heavy Daty. She loves it so much that she was moving her pussy as if she was fucking my mouth, moaning and screaming at times as her pussy began to drip on my face. When I stuck my finger in she really went crazy. Gyrating and moving with a wild and crazed passion. She seemed to cum so much and finally said fuck me, fuck me. I grabbed her and moved her to the edge of the bed and slowly let my bare cock penetrate her wet pussy and once that happened she went wild. Just wanted to fuck and be fucked and her body was gyrating so wildly, trying to get me off as well as get herself off. I rotated her from standing MISH to sideways DG to full DG all the while feeling her fuck me as hard as I was fucking her. I rolled her over to get her in MISH which is my favorite way to cum and I did deep in her pussy. The look on her face as she took my hot cum in her body was unbelievable. There is no one who loves sex more than Moni. She never stopped and continued kissing me and she is one of the best kissers I ever had. Really knows how to work that tongue in my mouth as she kisses and licks all over my body. Her passion was so amazing that I couldn't rest too long. She was like Succubus trying to suck the soul out of my body for her sexual gratification. Got me hard so fast for round two I was amazed. Got right on top and began to grind away which is how she really gets her self off. As she was grinding I was grabbing and slapping her ass which she loved until I could see and hear her cumming again. Instead of collapsing on top of me she moved off and began another BBBJ until I CIM and she took it all. When she sucked it all out she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show me that she swallowed. OMG. We were fucking and sucking like that for the whole hour without much of a break and even then she didn't stop grabbing, holding and kissing. This was a real whirlwind of a sexual experience and it doesn't get any better. Don't miss the experience. It's addicting.

https://myalbum.com/album/aKndu2KCPapj

CrunchEazy
02-05-21, 23:53
Been mongering for decades and finally a guy agrees with me on the female form. And do not give me this fat shaming nonsense. I am a consumer of the female form and I stipulate as follows as to the necessary ingredients for a fuckable hooker:

1. Bony ankles. Starting from the bottom, if there is any meat on the ankles, she is fat and needs to learn to throw up after eating. The ankle should be fully visible even if socks are on.

2. Knobby knees. This is somewhat negotiable. Many girls have smoothed knees and do not have the bone showing. However, most supermodels have knees that bust out.

3. Thigh gap. This is not negotiable. I had to fuck this pig off of private delights the other night and she had to grab her ass cheeks in flat doggy so I could pound her. I notice that almost every single k girl I get sucked into fucking by these dishonest bookers does not have a thigh gap.

4. Streamlined tummy. I prefer a six pack, but I am such a tolerant guy, all I want is a flat stomach and streamlined curves. Curves on asian women are about as hard to find as clean apartments in k town. But again, I am so forgiving, I do not need a barbie body, but any even hint of a pooch, gut, fupa, muffin top or any of that, ugh.

5. No hanging skin at the elbows. I inspect this closely. First, hanging skin means age so that is a major problem. But I make it a point to see the girls elbows and notice if the skin is tight on the bone.

6. spongebob arms. The arms should literally be thin enough to allow you to closed your hand over it. No flab, no muscle is needed.

7. Pronounced collar bone. Another absolute mandatory minimum. The collar bone is, other than the actual pussy and the breastussustsussusus, the sexiest part of the woman. If a girl is fat, that bone is buried like a fucken tooth under a pillow waiting for the tooth fairy.

8. cheek bones. This is genetic, but boyos high, prominent and stand out cheek bones are why that piece of shit actress who played padme amidala gets such good roles.

9. Ass portrusion. I am not some pervert. The ass does have to exist. I look for the girl to stand up and notice an at least 10 centimeter ass standing out.

10. Stink pussy. Other than Cali luv in venice, I have never seen a skinny girl with a stinky pussy. I am convinced it is a fat girl thing.LOL this was a good read, thank you.

Bastard Chorum
02-06-21, 00:13
I think there may be a fine line here, but even though some gals give a BBBJ that includes a lot of variations, a lot of times it seems perfunctory. The lusty BBBJ's give you impression that the gal just can't get enough of your Johnson. There's slurping, vocalizing, and the like. Unfortunately the last lusty BBBJ I got was from Allie who now is temporarily gone. Any thoughts or gals you might like to share on this one?While I understand that this is the LA board, great BBBJ isn't and shouldn't be confined to county lines. Head south to OC and check out Dahee with Sugarcake and / or Barbie with PG. Cherry with Angelababy and White with ca-kdolls are honorable mentions.

Sonicus
02-06-21, 00:26
While I understand that this is the LA board, great BBBJ isn't and shouldn't be confined to county lines. Head south to OC and check out Dahee with Sugarcake and / or Barbie with PG. Cherry with Angelababy and White with ca-kdolls are honorable mentions.Those are all honorable mention of woman but the hands down OC champion of BBBJ sloppy true deepthroat is K-girl Wish aka Hope, Emily, Vixen, Ace, and her original name Amora. I was probably one of the first to see her 2 days ago that woman is literally the only one who can deepthroat nons stop with great technique she is at a porn star level head she is amazing.

PsuGuy911
02-06-21, 00:33

Is there a reason why we readily discuss bad attitudes / smelly breath / older than advertised but kinda shy away from the "chubby" or "fat" descriptions?Yeah I guess when a girl is trying her best and service is really good I feel bad calling them fat, but in all honesty if it wasn't for Moni's great service I would consider her more of in between fat and chubby.

SsStuntCock
02-06-21, 00:54
Since we're on the topic of the best-of-the-best cock suckers rn, I'm curious who's notorious for swallowing choad loads? Last girl that happily took down my trouser gravy was Siu (AceK) way back when.

The lusty BBBJ's give you impression that the gal just can't get enough of your Johnson. There's slurping, vocalizing, and the like. Unfortunately the last lusty BBBJ I got was from Allie who now is temporarily gone.

Head south to OC and check out Dahee with Sugarcake and / or Barbie with PG. Cherry with Angelababy and White with ca-kdolls are honorable mentions.

(Moni) sat me down for a sloppy BBBJ with licking and sucking and BLS that was as any I have ever had. Took it pretty deep too with no gagging...she moved off and began another BBBJ until I CIM and she took it all. When she sucked it all out she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show me that she swallowed.

Toungsten
02-06-21, 00:55
Yeah Ia guess when a girl is trying her best and service is really good I feel bad calling them fat, but in all honesty if it wasn't for Moni's great service I would consider her more of in between fat and chubby.Definitely not fat. She actually has an athletic body. Shape is not bad and could lose about 5 pounds to be really hot. Great ass, nice hips and great tits. Service is incomparable.

Toungsten
02-06-21, 01:00
You are not wrong. It's because what's considered skinny to - thin to - average to - chubby to downright - fat is relative to the guys doing to the mongering and what they are accustomed to. Some of our brothers here are on the older side and packing quite a jolly figure of their own. If you're carrying a good 40-60 lbs around and you're used to women in your age bracket doing the same, then a k girl with a slight pouch at 115 lbs is going to seem toothpick skinny in your eyes. For younger guys who are still hitting the gym, fit themselves and comparing escorts to the local gym girls who are young and tight as a drum, then a k girl at 115 lbs is going to seem downright chunky. I understand your viewpoint, because I'm obsessed with working out myself, so when I look in the mirror and see any ounce of fat around my abs I feel like a disgusting blob. I hold myself to such ridiculous standards, that I have to make an effort not to judge these ladies in the same way or none of them would make the cut. Having said that sometimes a true spinner like Hana does come along and that's one of the reasons everyone's going bonkers over her (well also the pricing). She's not even particularly hot, it's just that she actually has no visible flaws such a pouch or love handles and that's rare in this biz. Mini was another example and I'm hard pressed to come up with any other comparable spinners.Don't for get Mini 2 and Nina but in the end it's the passion that gets me. Give me an imperfect face and body with the passion of girls like Hana (spinner), Lia, Rose / Queen, Katie and now Moni and I can stay hard all day long.

PolarNut
02-06-21, 01:20
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

Ramen25
02-06-21, 07:16
Speaking of chubby, there's a new girl Mini at kgirlsla being advertised at 5'2" 120 lb?? That would be comparable to a running back or even full back in terms of kgirl body comparisons LOL.

GoodBoy88
02-06-21, 09:48
Speaking of chubby, there's a new girl Mini at kgirlsla being advertised at 5'2" 120 lb?? That would be comparable to a running back or even full back in terms of kgirl body comparisons LOL.You mean MiMi. Yea someone with the big balls of steel HAS to toftt and see what that's about. I'm already laughing trying to image how far off the actual girl's going to look. The images look stupidly hot, like super model hot. No way in hell that's even a real escort. Nobody in this game has a body like that, if that was real this MiMi would make Hana look like a 4/10 by comparison. Nigga plz, that level of model could command $600+ /hr easy, it's just laughable that they used those pics. The model in those images is clearly under 90lbs, so the stats are impossible unless her boobs are made of solid brass. I'm going to get my popcorn now for the report.

PsuGuy911
02-06-21, 10:31
Damn I'm going to have to stray from my usual BBFS girls and test these 2 out to see how they compare to hana my atf, I was able to find contact info for venus but not for sunny that books lyn any help would be greatly appreciated!

Toungsten
02-06-21, 10:52
Damn I'm going to have to stray from my usual BBFS girls and test these 2 out to see how they compare to hana my atf, I was able to find contact info for venus but not for sunny that books lyn any help would be greatly appreciated!Very simple. Check out Lyn's reviews.

Toungsten
02-06-21, 13:55
M. Annie, Moni.

Sunny. Joy, Niya.

Newtopasian.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL. Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Haper, Piper-MW.

BleachChugger
02-06-21, 13:55
Seems like a new girl is starting soon and her pics got me feeling things. Any mongers know if she's from another area?

Tomatillo
02-06-21, 14:06
Don't for get Mini 2 and Nina but in the end it's the passion that gets me. Give me an imperfect face and body with the passion of girls like Hana (spinner), Lia, Rose / Queen, Katie and now Moni and I can stay hard all day long.Sometimes, red lights can serve as a paper bag.

LenovoX120
02-06-21, 16:46
Took you long enough for Mr T. I was surprised you hadn't seen her till now LOL she's from BA and I'm sure many of the BA dudes will be able to tell who she is by the review below. She's definitely worth checking out. No spinner but no whale.What was her name and org in the BA? LSC?

PumpNDump
02-06-21, 20:54
Hahaha, I wouldn't necessarily consider the red lights as acting like a paper bag but more light smoke and mirrors utilized by a magician. And it's all an illusion until the red lights go off and real lights come on.

Sometimes, red lights can serve as a paper bag.

Peter321
02-06-21, 21:02
Don't for get Mini 2 and Nina but in the end it's the passion that gets me. Give me an imperfect face and body with the passion of girls like Hana (spinner), Lia, Rose / Queen, Katie and now Moni and I can stay hard all day long.Wait, I'm curious as to what you mean by Rose / Queen. Rose isn't Queen from M from a few years back, is she? Have I been missing out on her this whole time?

PumpNDump
02-06-21, 21:09
One and the same. Rose / queen was freaking awesome. She worked out of both midwil and also wla.

Wait, I'm curious as to what you mean by Rose / Queen. Rose isn't Queen from M from a few years back, is she? Have I been missing out on her this whole time?

GoldDust58
02-06-21, 21:21
Sometimes, red lights can serve as a paper bag.Can go the other way around too. Red lights sometimes make them much older and why some use orange or even soft yellow lights. Really it takes magic in lighting and makeup to recreate a 20 yr old face.

JBarry28
02-06-21, 21:26
Wait, I'm curious as to what you mean by Rose / Queen. Rose isn't Queen from M from a few years back, is she? Have I been missing out on her this whole time?I never seen Rose or Queen from M. But I think I remember that she had a name change on two separate tours here (from Rose to Queen or vice Vera) in the L. A area with M as bookr.

Toungsten
02-06-21, 21:29
I never seen Rose or Queen from M. But I think I remember that she had a name change on two separate tours here in the L. A with M as bookr.First time her she was Rose and then returned as Queen. She was Megan's roommate and some say sister.

HitNQuit805
02-06-21, 21:46
I had an appointment scheduled with eye and got cancelled last night. Booker said she doesn't know when she will be back except that she will be back "soon". Seen a couple of start dates for some girls on booker grays website and then it suddenly changes? For example there was etude who had luckys pictures not scheduled to work until the end of the month and all of a sudden she's on there now. Confusing as fuck when you are trying to set a date. Second time this happens. Book a date, go to bed fantasizing about the date, and then wake up to a cancellation text.

BuddhaHead
02-06-21, 22:24
I had an appointment scheduled with eye and got cancelled last night. Booker said she doesn't know when she will be back except that she will be back "soon". Seen a couple of start dates for some girls on booker grays website and then it suddenly changes? For example there was etude who had luckys pictures not scheduled to work until the end of the month and all of a sudden she's on there now. Confusing as fuck when you are trying to set a date. Second time this happens. Book a date, go to bed fantasizing about the date, and then wake up to a cancellation text.It's called flaking. Providers (not just Korean) are known to have this characteristic.

Eponymously
02-07-21, 01:20
I had an appointment scheduled with eye and got cancelled last night. Booker said she doesn't know when she will be back except that she will be back "soon". Seen a couple of start dates for some girls on booker grays website and then it suddenly changes? For example there was etude who had luckys pictures not scheduled to work until the end of the month and all of a sudden she's on there now. Confusing as fuck when you are trying to set a date. Second time this happens. Book a date, go to bed fantasizing about the date, and then wake up to a cancellation text.The booker merry-go-round seems to be going even crazier than usual. Lucky was listed on Booker Gray's site when I looked. Then she switches over to Candygirl. Then HKL. On Gray's site she's listed as coming back Feb 28th -- and then shows up back on that same site a day or two later. I didn't have an appointment yet but I don't know why these are so unpredictable.

HitNQuit805
02-07-21, 02:41
The booker merry-go-round seems to be going even crazier than usual. Lucky was listed on Booker Gray's site when I looked. Then she switches over to Candygirl. Then HKL. On Gray's site she's listed as coming back Feb 28th -- and then shows up back on that same site a day or two later. I didn't have an appointment yet but I don't know why these are so unpredictable.Yes that is exactly what I'm talking about. Wasnt supposed to come back till end of the month and then pops up? Wondering if she is really working or if they are pushing guys to their most unwanted girls. I've gotten a text before (six shop is known for doing this) that I need to see a less wanted girl to see the upper echelon girls.

BossRoss2010
02-07-21, 08:30
Damn I'm going to have to stray from my usual BBFS girls and test these 2 out to see how they compare to hana my atf, I was able to find contact info for venus but not for sunny that books lyn any help would be greatly appreciated!Haven't ever been on these boards and have been away from mongering for abut 2 years but I just discovered these boards in coming back. I'm shocked that lyn is still here but also that she has like no reviews. She is the dfk mvp and a complete goddess even if she isn't bb and she has an inconvenient schedule (shouldn't matter as much during covid). I don't know how the talent is now but hard pressed to see anyone who is capable of matching her dfk.

Toungsten
02-07-21, 11:07
Can go the other way around too. Red lights sometimes make them much older and why some use orange or even soft yellow lights. Really it takes magic in lighting and makeup to recreate a 20 yr old face.It's all overcome with a great passionate fuck. Some with all the lights on look great but can't fuck worth a damn.

Jeff1976
02-07-21, 11:13
First time her she was Rose and then returned as Queen. She was Megan's roommate and some say sister.Megan (aka Hanna, aka Lindsey) has always acknowledged her best friend (at the time) as her "sister". Her "sister", during her years in PHL was Mickey. They were an amazing pair. She had a "sister" when up in Seattle, but I don't remember her name. She doesn't have a biologic sister (only child). Got to know her pretty well, back in the day.

Member #2210
02-07-21, 13:50
Very simple. Check out Lyn's reviews.Does Sunny have a handle on HX or a website? Thanks.

Toungsten
02-07-21, 13:59
M. Annie, Moni.

Sunny. Joy, Niya.

Newtopasian.

Sexy Angels. Fanny, Taylor.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL. Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Haper, Piper-MW.

SkyDive577
02-07-21, 14:41
Went to see her since I was disappointed Cona wasn't coming back just yet and had the craving for some big titties. Was a little disappointed when I saw her as I was expecting hotter, but she still had some big titties, albeit not as great as Cona's. But she still had a sexy allure to her look, and as others have said her performance was amazing. Just really dirty pse for me, wet deep BBBJ, bending over porn style for ball licking, great titty fucking, hot sloppy making out, twerking on my cock, any position I wanted, just kept going and going for about 40 or so minutes then had a nice massage and shower. Would recommend unless I was seeking young and hot specifically.

HobbyRusty
02-07-21, 15:30
Moni w M. Just had a amazing session. Non stop action with a 5 min break in between. I found her attractive but might not be for everyone. She is not a spinner more curvy (I can see some of you calling her chubby but I like that look). Loved her breast big and soft and she didn't mind me being a little rough with them. Don't think they are DD maybe more D. Face was pretty. With make up and low red light couldn't gage her age but I would guess in 30's. Overall 8/10 in looks IMO. Great BJ w some DT. She was very playful through out our whole time. Gave me the impression that she too was having a good time which makes the whole thing more enjoyable. Lots of DFK. I believe she squirted. Only knock was her limited English enough for instructions but not for a prolonged conversation. BBFS CIM MSOG. Would love to see her again.

Toungsten
02-07-21, 17:13
Emma. Starts Monday Feb. 8.

5'2". 98 lbs. 32 B Natural. BBFS. MSOG. 300. Looks young.

DHorn420
02-07-21, 17:17
TBH I forgot, something with an L that's all I remember LOL but I know she originally came from there.

What was her name and org in the BA? LSC?

Ramen25
02-07-21, 17:29
Question for you guys- do you limit yourself only to providers within your area, meaning if you live in LA do you usually stick to only LA providers, OC only OC, etc. Or do you sometimes make the trek travel outside of your area. Are you guys checking out the OC / SD BB threads on occasion too?

For me, I live in OC but actually find myself driving to LA more often than not- more options / talent / variety there I guess. Although sometimes OC has some superstar talent (like Hope / Emily fka Ace / Diva / Amora) that helps me save on gas LOL.

KingsFoil
02-07-21, 19:05
Question for you guys- do you limit yourself only to providers within your area, meaning if you live in LA do you usually stick to only LA providers, OC only OC, etc. Or do you sometimes make the trek travel outside of your area. Are you guys checking out the OC / SD BB threads on occasion too?

For me, I live in OC but actually find myself driving to LA more often than not- more options / talent / variety there I guess. Although sometimes OC has some superstar talent (like Hope / Emily fka Ace / Diva / Amora) that helps me save on gas LOL.I live in LA, and I can basically walk to where Venus and Cari live, but like idiots we all drive to OC to perform the interactions.

CliffordLy
02-07-21, 19:16
Hey I'm trying to book hana for the first time. Any of you guys able to help a brother with a client reference? Booker from kgirlsinwla says I can try to give a client ref besides my korg ref to see if hana will take it-- as I'm a newbie. TIA and much appreciated.

HapaBoy86
02-07-21, 19:18
This coming week is Lunar New Years for the k ladies so some might take the weekend off and some might not!

If your kgirl is not working next weekend that's why?

GoldDust58
02-07-21, 19:28

5'2". 98 lbs. 32 B Natural. BBFS. MSOG. 300. Looks young.It's baby Irina and also goes by Emma. She was at KTE recently. She was great back in 2018 in Bay Area, but maybe went down hill. She just was up in the Bay Area as Emma at KGA KL and KP. Got rough review up there she came back here quick I guess. Some guys like her and some don't. YMMV. Girl with the rough feeling back if you guys remember.

GoldDust58
02-07-21, 19:36
Megan (aka Hanna, aka Lindsey) has always acknowledged her best friend (at the time) as her "sister". Her "sister", during her years in PHL was Mickey. They were an amazing pair. She had a "sister" when up in Seattle, but I don't remember her name. She doesn't have a biologic sister (only child). Got to know her pretty well, back in the day.Legends of LA. Retired too soon. I got to try Queen but didn't get to try Megan. Sculpted faces but rocking bods. Service from Queen was amazing and I heard Megan equally as legendary. Two big breast girls I would love to be here still. Many girls I have see were actually trained by Megan I was told.

PumpNDump
02-07-21, 21:58
I doubt it's going to affect business as they are aware americans don't celebrate Chinese or lunar new years unless the client is asian american. And beside new year's eve falls on Thursday next week. I can't see them taking the entire weekend off as they are here to make money to send back to the homeland.

This coming week is Lunar New Years for the k ladies so some might take the weekend off and some might not!

LegendKilla
02-07-21, 23:37
She is on the younger end of the current market. No where near 40 for sure. I would say 32-34 range. Most girls are actually in 30's and 40's. Even if they look 20's some might be late 30's. There are a few in 20's but it's barely on one hand. Maybe the room light isn't as flattering on her but she has a much younger face in brighter light imo. Bigger nose but no face work it seems. Just breast work. I like her tan complexion and fun personality. Some English. Heard she did gain some weight but only fill out, she used to be slimmer when I saw her a while back. I would say she was like Bella of M when I first saw her. She had some hips but not fat. Can't say for sure today, maybe revisit if she gets rid of that up charge. BBBJ was solid, I don't do rim so unsure of that skill.

Past names were Henna of OC and Roki of topgirls. I think she was Dior of M and Love of SA. In NorCal she used the name Daisy recently and another name about a year ago I can't remember. Not to confuse the other Dior of SA that was ugly.Is that Dior from SA the same one as PG. I agree, she wasn't much of a looker. She was the most average kgirl ever. Probably 5'6 120-125 lbs. I will say I miss her. She was the most wet and warmest. Definitely caught me offguard and I failed to conquer her. I usually last longer but she was so wet I blew an early load. Had to go for round 2 and she was still too warm and wet that didn't last long as well. She probably doesn't get a lot of customers in my opinion so she has a lot more juice saved up.

SuperMan333
02-08-21, 00:50

5'2". 98 lbs. 32 B Natural. BBFS. MSOG. 300. Looks young.How is her body compare to Hana?

JohnPot
02-08-21, 01:11
Korean and Japanese don't celebrate lunar new year any more. So none of them going to be off for Lunar new year. Some of them will still be off if they are not known for working weekend.

Bastard Chorum
02-08-21, 02:30
Hey I'm trying to book hana for the first time. Any of you guys able to help a brother with a client reference? Booker from kgirlsinwla says I can try to give a client ref besides my korg ref to see if hana will take it-- as I'm a newbie. TIA and much appreciated.I doubt you'll find anyone willing to vouch for you on here. From their point of view, it's a BL risk for them to recommend a random stranger from an internet forum regardless of how genuine or well-mannered you may be. We all had to start from somewhere, so I suggest to keep building on your k refs or reach out to the other bookers that are booking Hana to see if they accept it.

I'm not sure if it's just how you worded it, but it's my first time hearing that Hana would have anything to do with the screening process. Did you mean a client whose already in with KGLA to vouch for you? Otherwise, if it's through the girl, when they move to a different agency a client who have seen her and got her contact info would just let her know to bypass the screening altogether of that particular agency. While it's not uncommon for kgirls to give out contact info, I don't know if Hana is handing out them out like candy.

Bastard Chorum
02-08-21, 02:40
First time her she was Rose and then returned as Queen. She was Megan's roommate and some say sister.

Megan (aka Hanna, aka Lindsey) has always acknowledged her best friend (at the time) as her "sister". Her "sister", during her years in PHL was Mickey. They were an amazing pair. She had a "sister" when up in Seattle, but I don't remember her name. She doesn't have a biologic sister (only child). Got to know her pretty well, back in the day.Could also be more of a cultural thing. Korea's pretty strict on societal hierarchy and customs. For those that have mongered a while, I no doubt you've run in a situation where when exiting, they may need to check that no one's in the living room. At that time, you might hear "Unnie" somewhere in their sentence. Literally, it means "older sister" from a female first person point of view. At least you know that you the saw the younger of the two.

Bastard Chorum
02-08-21, 02:47

For me, I live in OC but actually find myself driving to LA more often than not- more options / talent / variety there I guess. Although sometimes OC has some superstar talent (like Hope / Emily fka Ace / Diva / Amora) that helps me save on gas LOL.Personally, I'll travel between LA and OC. SD is too far unless I have a reason to be there. I find that OC has a good amount of good to great providers relative to LA if you compare the ratio of good to great kgirls to overall kgirls available. It's just that LA has the edge in terms of BB kgirls.

Bastard Chorum
02-08-21, 02:49

I doubt it's going to affect business as they are aware americans don't celebrate Chinese or lunar new years unless the client is asian american. And beside new year's eve falls on Thursday next week. I can't see them taking the entire weekend off as they are here to make money to send back to the homeland.If anything, I think its the opposite. Major holidays are actual good business days for kgirls for the most part. The AMP scene is where it hurt the most for the Lunar New Year. I believe it's this coming Friday and not Thursday.

Makoshark
02-08-21, 02:49
Quick question here, to get into a k-org do you have to get ok'd on HX by another k-org, or does any provider work? Sorry if this is a dumb question, HX is new to me.

BonerAppetitty
02-08-21, 02:51
I promised I would recommend a super thin, tight, skinny girl when she's back. She's back as KTE Baby Joy. I haven't confirmed it's her. She used the same fake pics when she was Joan in OC.

Normally I don't recommend girl here because she doesn't do BBFS but I keep my promise. She's one of my top girls. That doesn't mean much because they don't get talked about much.

BonerAppetitty
02-08-21, 03:04
Thanks for adding more details. Now I remember why I like her titty, it was because as you said "super nice nipples". Pics are fake for sure. I wanted to help the OP visualize her from pic but might have ended up giving the wrong impression. It's tricky with fake pics when combining with my poor memory.

Sugar has a decent "body line". Pretty thin, but not the sort of thin from working out. She has an exotic look, which is a bit of a "hit or miss". I found her very attractive, but some guys seem to be immune to her features. The pictures are definitely NOT her. Not even the slightest resemblance. Rock hard bolt ons, but super nice nipples to cum on. No ass whatsoever, if that is your thing. She is also a lot older than she lets on. A few years ago, she said she was 26, which was laughable, even back then. I can't get an actual feel for her age, but it's mid 30's at the very least. Asian girls are just immune to showing their age, until they hit menopause.

For what it's worth, I enjoy spending time with her. Speaks perfect English, which was a bit of a shock, the first time I met her.

Humyiy
02-08-21, 05:15
Took you long enough for Mr T. I was surprised you hadn't seen her till now LOL she's from BA and I'm sure many of the BA dudes will be able to tell who she is by the review below. She's definitely worth checking out. No spinner but no whale.Please tell me she's aka Yuffie. She is the best in BA IMHO.

I've been waiting a long time for her to ome down here and be the next LA superstar she definitely would be.

RocketManP
02-08-21, 05:19

5'2". 98 lbs. 32 B Natural. BBFS. MSOG. 300. Looks young.These are fake model pics. Can find these model pics on aliexpress and such.

If this is the same Emma as in BA (uses same fake mode pics) she used the same name Emma and was cfs only here for a month or so. She used to go by the name "Irina" at LovelyAngels, which is Mias sister org in BA.

Edit:golddust already beat me to it lol

GoodBoy88
02-08-21, 06:03
Thank you to everyone who gave a report, since my monger budget is limited right now I read each reply carefully before making any decision. To re-cap for any new readers: According to the reports Sugar is indeed not the girl in the photos. Has a tanned color of skin. Athletic toned body, not exactly super skinny or thin in body frame. Gives decent service, is non-BBFS.

Based on careful review, I've decided to keep looking into other options since I am looking for the super skinny type and it does bother me that the pics aren't real (even though I'm sure she's good looking).

So far you guys have recommended a couple of girls who fit the skinny description. Mindy7 who's not longer active right now. Pocket Girl, looks pretty good in all areas however I've hit and miss experiences with KTE agency. Peach, good body but older face according to some reports. Eye, looks like a good choice overall, a couple minor issues of some attitude on occasion but otherwise solid. Chanel, I've heard good things but if I'm not mistaken isn't she a much much older vet like Pepsi? Mini2 and Nina also got mention, although I'm not sure who Nina and Mini2 is? I guess I can assume they are no longer here in LA.

Any other recommendations would be great. Again, thanks thus far my brothers. Will report with whoever I select.

GoodBoy88
02-08-21, 06:07
Looks like MiMi has shuffled from angelsinwla already to booker Gray under the name MiMi2. I see he hasn't posted much for detailed stats other than her height being 5'2. Pictures look too good to be true but it doesn't hurt to inquire. Any reports on her size and body type would be appreciated. I'll be on the lookout for any reports. Thanks in advance!

HapaBoy86
02-08-21, 06:20
If anything, I think its the opposite. .Beg to differ if you know anything about the koreans and they're loyalty to Lunar New Year. They take it seriously and yes there will some that work but I believe many will take 1 or 2 days off?

Dlee9753
02-08-21, 12:52
So far you guys have recommended a couple of girls who fit the skinny description. Pocket Girl, looks pretty good in all areas however I've hit and miss experiences with KTE agency. Peach, good body but older face according to some reports. Eye, looks like a good choice overall, a couple minor issues of some attitude on occasion but otherwise solid.
Any other recommendations would be great. Again, thanks thus far my brothers. Will report with whoever I select.I've been tempted by Peach3 on booker gray but there's confusion on the boards regarding how many "Peaches" are working right now. From what I can tell, Peach3 is a toned spinner and a good experience. Just hoping for definitive info on her.

Been wanting to try Eye as well but her start date keeps getting pushed back.

I'll be interested in your choice and report.

Dlee9753
02-08-21, 12:56
Been mongering for decades and finally a guy agrees with me on the female form. And do not give me this fat shaming nonsense. I am a consumer of the female form and I stipulate as follows as to the necessary ingredients for a fuckable hooker:

6. spongebob arms. The arms should literally be thin enough to allow you to closed your hand over it. No flab, no muscle is needed..You are a man whose reviews I can trust. 100% on the thin ankles and ass.

SsStuntCock
02-08-21, 13:13
Please tell me she's aka Yuffie. She is the best in BA IMHO.

I've been waiting a long time for her to ome down here and be the next LA superstar she definitely would be.Moni is absolutely not Yuffie.

Toungsten
02-08-21, 13:41
M. Annie, Moni, Chanel.

Sunny. Joy, Niya.

Newtopasian. Min.

Sexy Angels. Fanny, Taylor, Erica, Sophia, Helen.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL. Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Haper, Piper, Mimi.

JohnPot
02-08-21, 13:47
Maybe back in the stone age, Korean celebrate lunar new year. In the 20th and 21st century, they don't celebrate lunar new year anymore and they don't take it seriously anymore. When I was a kid, I thought every one in the milky galaxy celebrate lunar new year, as I growing up, I find out it's only a handful of countries. As I grow older, the number of country celebrate lunar new year got smaller and smaller. I bet when I die, it will be come truly Chinese New year.

Beg to differ if you know anything about the koreans and they're loyalty to Lunar New Year. They take it seriously and yes there will some that work but I believe many will take 1 or 2 days off?

Toungsten
02-08-21, 14:14
Looks like MiMi has shuffled from angelsinwla already to booker Gray under the name MiMi2. I see he hasn't posted much for detailed stats other than her height being 5'2. Pictures look too good to be true but it doesn't hurt to inquire. Any reports on her size and body type would be appreciated. I'll be on the lookout for any reports. Thanks in advance!Mimi is with Kgirlsinla.

JackDaStripper
02-08-21, 14:28
Planning on seeing her again soon, she's got that BBBJ art down to a tee.

Hana might not be the best, but she uses that tongue like she can't get enough of the taste whenever I see her.Saw her on my birthday at the end of January and oh man! She got right to it once that door closed. She attacked me below and kept going then she brought the action into the hallway. I stood there amazed. Sucked. Deepthroated. Sucked. Slurped. Licked. Tickled the balls. You name it and she went all out! Best birthday gift to myself! Hot Damn! I returned the favor and ate her out sending her into an orgasmic frenzy. She shivered and loved it! It was an amazing session with her!

RocketManP
02-08-21, 14:32
Please tell me she's aka Yuffie. She is the best in BA IMHO.

I've been waiting a long time for her to ome down here and be the next LA superstar she definitely would be.Pretty sure Moni=Laia.

TxVandps
02-08-21, 14:51
I live in LA, and I can basically walk to where Venus and Cari live, but like idiots we all drive to OC to perform the interactions.Is that the Cari with big round ass? I thought she's in OC recently with the agency name OCmango or something.

DHorn420
02-08-21, 15:27
There we go, I think that's the name. She was very popular up north for her services, now just got to make sure to keep her around.

Pretty sure Moni=Laia.

Ramen25
02-08-21, 17:27
I live in LA, and I can basically walk to where Venus and Cari live, but like idiots we all drive to OC to perform the interactions.Provider within walking distance? Oh man that convenience is a dangerous proposition- to the wallet. LOL. Can you imagine if you actually lived in the same building. I'd be in the poorhouse in no time.

DHorn420
02-08-21, 17:30
Peach3 is BB and sexy toned body. The other Peach is CFS and I've heard is pretty hot but only CFS.

I've been tempted by Peach3 on booker gray but there's confusion on the boards regarding how many "Peaches" are working right now. From what I can tell, Peach3 is a toned spinner and a good experience. Just hoping for definitive info on her.

Been wanting to try Eye as well but her start date keeps getting pushed back.

I'll be interested in your choice and report.

DHorn420
02-08-21, 17:31
There's a DTLA location that is literally 2 blocks away from me, walking distance LOL trust me it's not good living so close to one.

Provider within walking distance? Oh man that convenience is a dangerous proposition- to the wallet. LOL. Can you imagine if you actually lived in the same building. I'd be in the poorhouse in no time.

Ramen25
02-08-21, 17:32
Personally, I'll travel between LA and OC. SD is too far unless I have a reason to be there. I find that OC has a good amount of good to great providers relative to LA if you compare the ratio of good to great kgirls to overall kgirls available. It's just that LA has the edge in terms of BB kgirls.Agree, that seems to be the difference between LA / OC. SD is way too far. Though I do sometimes drive down to hit up a few C-massage spots from time to time to see if they have any new young talent. Have run into some really hot ones. Sometimes it's worth the drive.

Humyiy
02-08-21, 18:04
Moni is absolutely not Yuffie.I guess I'll have to wait to get super-soaked by Yuffie again.

HapaBoy86
02-08-21, 19:03
Maybe back in the stone age, Korean celebrate lunar new year. In the 20th and 21st century, they don't celebrate lunar new year anymore and they don't take it seriously anymore. When I was a kid, I thought every one in the milky galaxy celebrate lunar new year, as I growing up, I find out it's only a handful of countries. As I grow older, the number of country celebrate lunar new year got smaller and smaller. I bet when I die, it will be come truly Chinese New year.Well, lets see your Americanised now.

These working k girls are from all regions of Korea and still rep and fly there Korean flag!

They eat 95% Korean food (I have taken a few to Mastros / Lawry's / In-and-out / and sushi), only shop at Korean markets, only use Korean websites, etc.

Peter321
02-08-21, 19:11
Legends of LA. Retired too soon. I got to try Queen but didn't get to try Megan. Sculpted faces but rocking bods. Service from Queen was amazing and I heard Megan equally as legendary. Two big breast girls I would love to be here still. Many girls I have see were actually trained by Megan I was told.Megan and Queen were both my ATFs when they were active. I got to see Queen on her last day here a few years back. I had no idea she was back all this time as Rose though. I would have thought with how much everyone loved her that there would have been a bigger announcement about it. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for when she's back.

Centipede
02-08-21, 19:19
Are the pictures / stats on Gray's website all fake? Or are they at least approximately accurate when it comes to measurements? I know the age is always a lie, but I don't know what else to trust there. I'm new to this.

Peter321
02-08-21, 19:22
First time her she was Rose and then returned as Queen. She was Megan's roommate and some say sister.Do you know if Rose / Queen is available anywhere right now?

DHorn420
02-08-21, 19:30
From my understanding, she's back in Asia, meaning either Japan or Korea.

Do you know if Rose / Queen is available anywhere right now?

GoldDust58
02-08-21, 19:48
Megan and Queen were both my ATFs when they were active. I got to see Queen on her last day here a few years back. I had no idea she was back all this time as Rose though. I would have thought with how much everyone loved her that there would have been a bigger announcement about it. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for when she's back.Queen is retired and back in Korea. I don't think she'll ever return. But you never know I guess.

GoldDust58
02-08-21, 19:52
I guess I'll have to wait to get super-soaked by Yuffie again.OMG no. Yuffie was more salty water works aka watery piss. I remember when she would be doing ACG and she was about to burst I would see her pulling up to water board me. One time I jumped off the bed before she did it. Yuffie was fun but I would never let her water board me.

Are there any waterworks girls anymore? I missed out on Sooji.

Toungsten
02-08-21, 20:42
Do you know if Rose / Queen is available anywhere right now?Long gone but not forgotten.

GregAllenFilms
02-08-21, 20:42
Boner. I'll save you the trip. Small girl (Lyn thin but a little shorter and natural A cups). Tattoo on collar bone and pentagram on forearm?

I promised I would recommend a super thin, tight, skinny girl when she's back. She's back as KTE Baby Joy. I haven't confirmed it's her. She used the same fake pics when she was Joan in OC.

Normally I don't recommend girl here because she doesn't do BBFS but I keep my promise. She's one of my top girls. That doesn't mean much because they don't get talked about much.

TD Leafs
02-08-21, 20:49
Queen is retired and back in Korea. I don't think she'll ever return. But you never know I guess.Last time I talked to Queen, early 2020, she was part time working back in Japan.

Doing same line of work she was doing in Japan before coming to you. S as provider.

She over stayed her visa last time but I'm sure she'll find a way to come back to US if she wanted but I doubt it.

One of the best ever, IMHO so much sexier looks and service than rest of ladies.

RocketManP
02-08-21, 20:53
OMG no. Yuffie was more salty water works aka watery piss. I remember when she would be doing ACG and she was about to burst I would see her pulling up to water board me. One time I jumped off the bed before she did it. Yuffie was fun but I would never let her water board me.

Are there any waterworks girls anymore? I missed out on Sooji.To each their own, Yuffie is amazing imo. Her lapping her own waterworks from your body and your mouth are priceless. And her deep rim. A horny Yuffie is one of my favorite experiences with a kgirl, ever. If you like nasty sluts and lots of fluids passed around and are OK with older and thicker / chubbier build, she's a keeper. And her kegels and micro os are amazing too.

PumpNDump
02-08-21, 22:24
Well there's a easy way to resolve this as it's taking up unnecessary bb post space. Lets everyone just watch how many girls will either be working or off starting this Thursday (lunar new yr eve), Friday (lunar new year day), Saturday, and Sunday. On any given day there is approximately 30 kgirls working in oc and la. So if 25% of them are off on any given day due to lunar new years then yes I would consider that a significant number of girls taking the time off for celebrations and observance of their homeland customs and cultures. Otherwise they are observing the power of the all mighty dollar and the hell with their hardcore homeland beliefs about lunar new years.

Well, lets see your Americanised now.

These working k girls are from all regions of Korea and still rep and fly there Korean flag!

They eat 95% Korean food (I have taken a few to Mastros / Lawry's / In-and-out / and sushi), only shop at Korean markets, only use Korean websites, etc.

PussyDestroyr
02-08-21, 22:43
Just finished filling up Kimi for the first time. Shocked. Her pics are actually her, maybe 5 years old. She has a much cuter face in person, very polite and submissive. I took the pounding pretty high, I'd say pussy destruction level 8, took it no problem. Nice and tight, and really would do anything I want. She is M worthy at the price and service.

GoldDust58
02-08-21, 22:53
Just finished filling up Kimi for the first time. Shocked. Her pics are actually her, maybe 5 years old. She has a much cuter face in person, very polite and submissive. I took the pounding pretty high, I'd say pussy destruction level 8, took it no problem. Nice and tight, and really would do anything I want. She is M worthy at the price and service.Did you not try her at M? She used to go by Karen. Doubles with Mini if you remember.

GoldDust58
02-08-21, 22:55
Last time I talked to Queen, early 2020, she was part time working back in Japan.

Doing same line of work she was doing in Japan before coming to you. S as provider.

She over stayed her visa last time but I'm sure she'll find a way to come back to US if she wanted but I doubt it.

One of the best ever, IMHO so much sexier looks and service than rest of ladies.Yes she was at DHlogin org in Japan. I got the chance to try their org on a trip. They have had a few girls that have made their way to LA before. But she is gone now and back in Korea confirmed. Would love to see her again. I would be in line to see her for sure if ever.

TheDudeSter
02-08-21, 23:16
Just finished filling up Kimi for the first time. Shocked. Her pics are actually her, maybe 5 years old. She has a much cuter face in person, very polite and submissive. I took the pounding pretty high, I'd say pussy destruction level 8, took it no problem. Nice and tight, and really would do anything I want. She is M worthy at the price and service.Kimi is a good one. Great natural tits and cute face. Reminds me of a girl I hooked up with in college. Pussy was very warm and wet and loves doggy (has some cushion for the pushin). Gave a good massage as well. I need to see her again, specially at that price point.

Peter321
02-08-21, 23:22
Queen is retired and back in Korea. I don't think she'll ever return. But you never know I guess.Wait, so the Rose that I was thinking of wasn't Queen? There was a Rose that was here not too long ago, maybe a week or so. She was with M for about a day as Tiana I believe? And she bounces around different orgs. CAKdolls, SAG, Grey, etc. THAT Rose isn't Queen, right?

Pkim31
02-08-21, 23:45
Provider within walking distance? Oh man that convenience is a dangerous proposition- to the wallet. LOL. Can you imagine if you actually lived in the same building. I'd be in the poorhouse in no time.Stella told me where she'll be living. Also told me to move into that building after our current leases are up. Not sure where she was going with that.

Toungsten
02-09-21, 00:27
Wait, so the Rose that I was thinking of wasn't Queen? There was a Rose that was here not too long ago, maybe a week or so. She was with M for about a day as Tiana I believe? And she bounces around different orgs. CAKdolls, SAG, Grey, etc. THAT Rose isn't Queen, right?Different Rose.

DHorn420
02-09-21, 00:32
She doesn't get talked about much which is weird because her service is pretty damn good when I first saw her few weeks back via the same agency, also for the price, can't beat that, except for the tight pussy she has; P Def agree on her cute face and submissive attitude, she is worth checking out, even though she is not a spinner (I just prefer them sometimes), I've repeated with Kimi and will continue to do so.

Just finished filling up Kimi for the first time. Shocked. Her pics are actually her, maybe 5 years old. She has a much cuter face in person, very polite and submissive. I took the pounding pretty high, I'd say pussy destruction level 8, took it no problem. Nice and tight, and really would do anything I want. She is M worthy at the price and service.

KingsFoil
02-09-21, 01:32
Provider within walking distance? Oh man that convenience is a dangerous proposition- to the wallet. LOL. Can you imagine if you actually lived in the same building. I'd be in the poorhouse in no time.Yes, we all live in the same area, but nobody is providing at their home, so it's just kind of dumb how two people who are basically neighbors in LA have to both drive to OC.

AhardLanding
02-09-21, 01:32
Great session with Ara this afternoon. Got in when another one of you mongers cancelled or rescheduled. Hana's next available was 8:20 pm LOL so I took what I could get. Familiar building in MW (but not THE building). I can say that if you don't like Ara there is something wrong with you. What a sweetheart, what a blowjob. She had her hand on or her mouth over my dick for about 40 straight minutes. Her face is in my opinion gorgeous. She has the cutest little ass and a sweet shaved pussy. She has zero percent body fat, nice man mades and her DFK is to die for. If Lyn is better. Well, I want to see if Lyn is better some day. I feasted on the why and she rode me like a champ in CG. Her hips action is like a jackhammer and her open mouth and the frazzled hair that she let down and in the mirror was a sight I won't soon forget. I was covered until the timer went off and then ripped off the condom to come in that sweet pussy raw. The exit was in a hurry because we had spent so much time making out like high schoolers in a dark room finally. $$$ and totally worth it. She is somewhere between 20 and 40, tattooed in the suprapubic area.

AlexisDavis
02-09-21, 02:04
Are the pictures / stats on Gray's website all fake? Or are they at least approximately accurate when it comes to measurements? I know the age is always a lie, but I don't know what else to trust there. I'm new to this.You should assume all photos from any booker are fake. The only girls I've seen with real photos are Hana and Ravi.

Vibing13
02-09-21, 02:14
Provider within walking distance? Oh man that convenience is a dangerous proposition- to the wallet. LOL. Can you imagine if you actually lived in the same building. I'd be in the poorhouse in no time.I just moved to Ktown, a few minutes walking from Catalina and maybe 10 to Norton. I lasted less than a week before my first morning walk to doggystyle pump one of my new neighbors.

BonerAppetitty
02-09-21, 03:58
No, you got the wrong Rose.

Wait, so the Rose that I was thinking of wasn't Queen? There was a Rose that was here not too long ago, maybe a week or so. She was with M for about a day as Tiana I believe? And she bounces around different orgs. CAKdolls, SAG, Grey, etc. THAT Rose isn't Queen, right?

BonerAppetitty
02-09-21, 04:01
Yes, that's OC Joan. Hope you enjoyed her. Thanks, I was going to make the trip anyway.

Forgot to include Lyn as a tight, skinny girl. I like OC Joan even more than Lyn and Mindy7.

Boner. I'll save you the trip. Small girl (Lyn thin but a little shorter and natural A cups). Tattoo on collar bone and pentagram on forearm?

Bastard Chorum
02-09-21, 04:38
Is that the Cari with big round ass? I thought she's in OC recently with the agency name OCmango or something.Not currently, she tends to be sporadic with her schedule. Where they are working and living doesn't necessary mean the same place. Most of the veterans girls like to work near MW as it's close to their place in Ktown. Megan with M broke this mold as she actually lived out her place in MDR. It gets surreal when you're sitting with her and her housekeeper sharing hits with her bong. Hope she's doing well for herself.

Bastard Chorum
02-09-21, 04:38
Are the pictures / stats on Gray's website all fake? Or are they at least approximately accurate when it comes to measurements? I know the age is always a lie, but I don't know what else to trust there. I'm new to this.It's better to assume all of it is fake and piece together the closest reality from reviews here and from other sources. Unless you want to TOFTT.

BonerAppetitty
02-09-21, 05:50
Which Gray girls do you fancy? I can use Boner radar to help you out.

Not all pics and stats are fake. Same girl may have two or three profiles. There are good girls there if Gray doesn't switch her with someone else.

You can search a girl review with "Search Thread" at top right and below a bunch of paging numbers.

Are the pictures / stats on Gray's website all fake? Or are they at least approximately accurate when it comes to measurements? I know the age is always a lie, but I don't know what else to trust there. I'm new to this.

VegasMongRoll
02-09-21, 08:19
I was getting bored on the Kgirls in Las Vegas so last week I went out to LA for 3 days and scheduled a few Kgirls.

Was reading this thread today for more information might go to LA every weekend to see as many Kgirls as possible vegas doesn't have nearly the amount of girls and I did every girl working in Vegas at every agency. Only thing stopping me is my ATF came back to Vegas but still I like doing sex a few times per day and the second choices for me in Vegas are slim or working limited hours / days because Vegas is slow af currently as a travel destination the winter months are usually slow which for some reason is causing the girls to not work past like 6 pm I guess in LA some stop working at 9, 10,11 pm I'm just used to going to Cgirls from 10 pm to 4 am hours before I mostly switched to Kgirls a year ago, even the Cgirls are complaining vegas is slow and working until 12 not 4 anymore.

Here is a few reviews of the 6 girls I saw maybe I'll come back soon and do 6-9 girls in 3 days. I'm only verified for 4 agencies right now. Almost all these girls offer BBFS some are free some up to 100 extra, Anna was my favorite but she doesn't do BBFS.

BookerGray.

Windy- Didn't match the pics still thought she was sexy but she was a few pounds extra. Was still good service but maybe my size was too big for her which may have made the session not as great as it could be. I did think her face was beautiful and body was fuckable I've seen way worse and fatter but mostly in Vegas. I saw a bad review for her afterwards on ter but I would rate her 7/8 or 7/7 but that rating is relative to the Vegas Kgirl scene which isn't that great mostly rejects from LA 😂.

Lynn- Real photos, the main photo more representative than the bikini photos. Seen her in Vegas many times, she has the kind of body I love. I love when a Asian girl doesn't have a gut at all but has a fuller body with big butt and boobs (fake is fine, but some fake boobs can be really hard). Service was above average but I didn't think it was as good as when she worked in vegas. Would repeat when I'm back in LA. Gave her 9/8 on ter.

Yumi / Gigi / Mina. Yes there all the same girl, the Mina photos are heavily edited but look like her 70% the photos on Gigi / Yumi are 100% but hiding her body somewhat. This girl in my eyes is very young so that's why I gave her a high rating on looks, she is totally fuckable all day every day but if you want super thin she not for you, she could hit the gym and probably start earning much more I think her face beautiful and body just a few lbs extra but still super sexy and young seeming. Her boobs fake but decent feeling. Will totally repeat eventually. Also seen her in Vegas but she was super short visit because of low vegas volume. Rated 9/9 on ter.

SexyFunKgirls.

Viki. Slightly older but still sexy body which was very small also. BBFS is no upcharge for her at that agency but the other girls charge 20,40, 60, etc extra for BBFS. Was a fun time. Would say she matches the photo 50 or 60 percent. Good low cost option but not as hot or young as some of these Kgirls. 8/9 from me on ter.

CandygirlLA.

Anna. Does not do BBFS. Was my favorite out of the 6 I saw. Exactly like photos 100%. Service was incredible with sexy moans but would have liked better GFE but she still did GFE. Was rock hard because I found her body super sexy. Will totally see her again. Rated 9/9 on ter.

Victoria. Sexy girl but I thought the pics maybe 5 years old or just edited 75% accurate maybe. She has a really nice butt, but her boobs not great. Service was really good, GFE was above average, moaned in a sexy way and was energetic. Rated 8/9 on ter.

OneADay
02-09-21, 12:04
This is my first post, but I have been prolific since last year. I have decided to start contributing since one of the main things I have learned this year is that 95% of the ones I like leave too soon. So I am going to start sharing the ones I like, because it is devastating when a girl I like leaves town. I care too much maybe. I'll only talk about girls I like on here.

I saw Emma under a different name once at KTE in December, but before I could see her again the next day she was gone. She stood out for me because she is really different than most in a few ways. She is young, I would say graduate student age. Definitely younger than 95% of girls available in town. She has a blue and white school girl uniform she wore yesterday and it really suits her. She is really thin and tiny, but still has some nice curves. It's pretty awesome to look up from between her legs at her flat stomach and perky chest. Probably her most defining feature for me is that she is beautiful down there. Think Ravi. Great view from all angles, especially before entering her when she was on all fours. Beautiful eyes too, and her hair is super long (down to her lower back) and sexy for me.

So her body is banging, but I like her personality the most. She seems really intelligent, and tries to gauge your mood and figure out what you like, and lets you take the lead but she will also try some things on you she thinks you will like. She does not have a tight routine like so many. To me it feels like going over to a new girlfriend's apartment and she is eager to experiment with a few things and is exploring her sexuality and finding out how to please her new man.

In our first meeting, she seemed really reserved until I got her on the bed. While pleasing her she started lustily grinding her hips as I licked her to help me hit her spots. I sometimes suspect stuff like this is just an act, but she got so wet. It felt great shoving my dick in her tiny pretty pussy afterwards and I got harder as I felt the sensation of her pussy drizzling around my cock. She seemed really reserved only minutes before going down on her, but suddenly she was squirming and hugging and kissing at me and making chaotic moans of pleasure as my balls were soon drenched by her juices and I emptied into her. It was super sexy and passionate and that's why I was the first ones to visit her this time. This visit she remembered me and looked happier and more relaxed than our first meeting. I highly recommend Emma, especially for repeat visits as she gets more comfortable. If you are someone who just sees someone once, it might be hit or miss, but I think this one will get better the more times you see her. But the first time you see Emma, I think she really stands out as a different experience. A unique girl in town.

PlutoKiller
02-09-21, 12:34
OMG no. Yuffie was more salty water works aka watery piss. I remember when she would be doing ACG and she was about to burst I would see her pulling up to water board me. One time I jumped off the bed before she did it. Yuffie was fun but I would never let her water board me.

Are there any waterworks girls anymore? I missed out on Sooji.Just Yoco, but hers is very obviously fake. Sharon Love was really good at it back in the days.

TheBude
02-09-21, 12:36
Took one for the team and was not happy.

She is on the thicker side with a flabby stomach. Bad breath and terrible DFK. After I went home I couldn't get the smell off me even after 2 showers. She did let me unload 3 times, but just did it to do it.

Some of the other girls make me forget my wife, Emily made me want my wife.

Not recommended and would not repeat. Should have gone with Viki.

Dlee9753
02-09-21, 12:56
BookerGray.

Lynn- Real photos, the main photo more representative than the bikini photos. Seen her in Vegas many times, she has the kind of body I love. I love when a Asian girl doesn't have a gut at all but has a fuller body with big butt and boobs (fake is fine, but some fake boobs can be really hard). Service was above average but I didn't think it was as good as when she worked in vegas. Would repeat when I'm back in LA. Gave her 9/8 on ter.Thanks for the reports. There were a few unanswered inquiries about Lynn. But looks like she's left LA or on break?

Toungsten
02-09-21, 13:06
Just Yoco, but hers is very obviously fake. Sharon Love was really good at it back in the days.Sharon love was great. She would stand over and play with herself until she squirted all over me. The best one was Lia with M. I actually saw her squirt across the bed. No simple dripping for her. Another one was Mira a Caucasian girl working primarily in OC with occasional jaunts to L. A. One time in a motel we had to switch beds because the one we started fucking on was drenched. Man I do love real squirters.

Toungsten
02-09-21, 13:22
M. Annie, Moni, Chanel, Tia.

Sunny. Lyn, Niya.

Newtopasian. Min.

Sexy Angels. Fanny, Taylor, Erica, Sophia, Helen, Emma.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL. Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

PussyDestroyr
02-09-21, 13:53
Did you not try her at M? She used to go by Karen. Doubles with Mini if you remember.Oh, I totally missed her at M. I fill up all M's girls. I did take a break for young White.

Girls on seeking.com for a stint.

HitNQuit805
02-09-21, 13:56
Is this the same belle that was with KTE?? Pics from KTE were different (obviously LOL) so trying to find out if this is the same girl. Got a text from cherry booker and her pics caught my attention.

OCDude1973
02-09-21, 16:59
Chinese AMP vamp. Sexy as fuck. Taurus (for anyone still into signs). Sleazy dragon tats and big soft man made. Nice ass for an Asian chick. MILF does a body good! Rosemead. Waiting for my arrival outside LOL. 40 for the house, $150 for all access bare. DFK, CIP, CIM, CIA. Couldn't hold it any longer in Mish when she moaned and whispered "I want your juice inside my pussy!" An unexpected hot blonde MILF BBFS sesh and now this? 2021 is already looking (and feeling) a HOLE lot better!

DT.I PM you DT.

LARckr720
02-09-21, 18:29
Sharon love was great. She would stand over and play with herself until she squirted all over me. The best one was Lia with M. I actually saw her squirt across the bed. No simple dripping for her. Another one was Mira a Caucasian girl working primarily in OC with occasional jaunts to L. A. One time in a motel we had to switch beds because the one we started fucking on was drenched. Man I do love real squirters.Think it was Lola? Another real squiter. Damn she could squirt! Fun c) hick and probably cause of the booze too. Start of the season she gave me a beer and can't remember what she was drinking. Fun dancing her with naked having a drink before the session started. Finished with me and her in the bathroom tube for one massive squirt (disclaimer: was a covered session.

PsuGuy911
02-09-21, 19:48
This is my first post, but I have been prolific since last year. I have decided to start contributing since one of the main things I have learned this year is that 95% of the ones I like leave too soon. So I am going to start sharing the ones I like, because it is devastating when a girl I like leaves town. I care too much maybe. I'll only talk about girls I like on here.

I saw Emma under a different name once at KTE in December, but before I could see her again the next day she was gone. She stood out for me because she is really different than most in a few ways. She is young, I would say graduate student age. Definitely younger than 95% of girls available in town. She has a blue and white school girl uniform she wore yesterday and it really suits her. She is really thin and tiny, but still has some nice curves. It's pretty awesome to look up from between her legs at her flat stomach and perky chest. Probably her most defining feature for me is that she is beautiful down there. Think Ravi. Great view from all angles, especially before entering her when she was on all fours. Beautiful eyes too, and her hair is super long (down to her lower back) and sexy for me.

So her body is banging, but I like her personality the most. She seems really intelligent, and tries to gauge your mood and figure out what you like, and lets you take the lead but she will also try some things on you she thinks you will like. She does not have a tight routine like so many. To me it feels like going over to a new girlfriend's apartment and she is eager to experiment with a few things and is exploring her sexuality and finding out how to please her new man.

In our first meeting, she seemed really reserved until I got her on the bed. While pleasing her she started lustily grinding her hips as I licked her to help me hit her spots. I sometimes suspect stuff like this is just an act, but she got so wet. It felt great shoving my dick in her tiny pretty pussy afterwards and I got harder as I felt the sensation of her pussy drizzling around my cock. She seemed really reserved only minutes before going down on her, but suddenly she was squirming and hugging and kissing at me and making chaotic moans of pleasure as my balls were soon drenched by her juices and I emptied into her. It was super sexy and passionate and that's why I was the first ones to visit her this time. This visit she remembered me and looked happier and more relaxed than our first meeting. I highly recommend Emma, especially for repeat visits as she gets more comfortable. If you are someone who just sees someone once, it might be hit or miss, but I think this one will get better the more times you see her. But the first time you see Emma, I think she really stands out as a different experience. A unique girl in town.This seems fake to me considering the post above says emily is the exact opposite.

sorry ignore my original post i confused emma and emily

Bastard Chorum
02-09-21, 23:10
I was getting bored on the Kgirls in Las Vegas so last week I went out to LA for 3 days and scheduled a few Kgirls.

Was reading this thread today for more information might go to LA every weekend to see as many Kgirls as possible vegas doesn't have nearly the amount of girls and I did every girl working in Vegas at every agency. Only thing stopping me is my ATF came back to Vegas but still I like doing sex a few times per day and the second choices for me in Vegas are slim or working limited hours / days because Vegas is slow af currently as a travel destination the winter months are usually slow which for some reason is causing the girls to not work past like 6 pm I guess in LA some stop working at 9, 10,11 pm I'm just used to going to Cgirls from 10 pm to 4 am hours before I mostly switched to Kgirls a year ago, even the Cgirls are complaining vegas is slow and working until 12 not 4 anymore.

Here is a few reviews of the 6 girls I saw maybe I'll come back soon and do 6-9 girls in 3 days. I'm only verified for 4 agencies right now. Almost all these girls offer BBFS some are free some up to 100 extra, Anna was my favorite but she doesn't do BBFS.

CandygirlLA.

Anna. Does not do BBFS. Was my favorite out of the 6 I saw. Exactly like photos 100%. Service was incredible with sexy moans but would have liked better GFE but she still did GFE. Was rock hard because I found her body super sexy. Will totally see her again. Rated 9/9 on ter.

I recommend you book Anna (also goes by Niya) through Sunny or Kpussycat on HX if you found her to you're liking. The reason being that at least through those bookers, I've gotten confirmation that she provides BBFS for an upcharge. I didn't bite cause I personally don't pay upcharge for BBFS unless it's someone I consider extremely worth it. Now this was a few weeks back so I'm not sure if 1) she stopped offering or 2) it's only available to certain clients.

SsStuntCock
02-10-21, 00:13
I recommend you book Anna (also goes by Niya) through Sunny or Kpussycat on HX if you found her to you're liking. The reason being that at least through those bookers, I've gotten confirmation that she provides BBFS for an upcharge. I didn't bite cause I personally don't pay upcharge for BBFS unless it's someone I consider extremely worth it. Now this was a few weeks back so I'm not sure if 1) she stopped offering or 2) it's only available to certain clients.KPC = Candy = x9456.

PussyDestroyr
02-10-21, 01:08
I recommend you book Anna (also goes by Niya) through Sunny or Kpussycat on HX if you found her to you're liking. The reason being that at least through those bookers, I've gotten confirmation that she provides BBFS for an upcharge. I didn't bite cause I personally don't pay upcharge for BBFS unless it's someone I consider extremely worth it. Now this was a few weeks back so I'm not sure if 1) she stopped offering or 2) it's only available to certain clients.I filled Niya's tank up last week. $100 upcharge. No regrets in my end. Love her tits.

Bastard Chorum
02-10-21, 01:38
With M.

Photos: Definitely not her.

Looks: Average MILF face, has a slight resemblance to Michelle Yeoh (older years), 5'1", natural C's but sags a bit with inverted nipples, no ass at all, shaven pussy. Slim figure, has a pouch, and what appears to be a vertical scar below belly button and mons pubis. Skin tone is between pale and tan, it's hard to discern in the low lighting.

English: Decent English skills, I think she knows more than she lets on.

Attitude: Friendly enough but also a bit reserved.

Service: Overall subpar service. No DFK or LFK, lips zipped shut tight entire time when kissing. No initiative or motivation to be hands on or frisky. BBBJ was good, but she changes between sucking on you then stops and starts flicking her tongue and licking that good stimulation doesn't build up. Due to the fact that she's why slim and bony, it was a bit painful in CG when she's grinding on you. K9 could be skipped, no ass means no eye candy. Mish was a let down, she wouldn't open up and cock blocked me with her thighs from full penetration. BBFS, no CIP at her request.

Expense: $280.

Repeat: Definitely no for me. Physical attraction wasn't there and service was lacking all around. One of the most disappointing girls from M. But you got to take the good with the bad when you TOFTT.

Leocat2020
02-10-21, 10:41
With M.

Photos: Definitely not her.

Looks: Average MILF face, has a slight resemblance to Michelle Yeoh (older years), 5'1", natural C's but sags a bit with inverted nipples, no ass at all, shaven pussy. Slim figure, has a pouch, and what appears to be a vertical scar below belly button and mons pubis. Skin tone is between pale and tan, it's hard to discern in the low lighting.

English: Decent English skills, I think she knows more than she lets on.

Attitude: Friendly enough but also a bit reserved.

Service: Overall subpar service. No DFK or LFK, lips zipped shut tight entire time when kissing. No initiative or motivation to be hands on or frisky. BBBJ was good, but she changes between sucking on you then stops and starts flicking her tongue and licking that good stimulation doesn't build up. Due to the fact that she's why slim and bony, it was a bit painful in CG when she's grinding on you. K9 could be skipped, no ass means no eye candy. Mish was a let down, she wouldn't open up and cock blocked me with her thighs from full penetration. BBFS, no CIP at her request.Agreed with Bastard Chorum on most points here with Tia.

Toftt big time.

If she is advertised as in her mid 20's, then I should not be allowed in rated are movies. This chick is a granny.

The only good point from my encounter is that she gives a decent massage.

M dropped the ball on this one.

No repeat for me.

VeryInterest
02-10-21, 12:05
Moni.

280, decent face, bbfscip a little plump, would say mid to late 30's.

Allie.

300, seen a few times, not as tight as she used to be, nice and will repeat.

Toungsten
02-10-21, 12:41
M. Annie, Moni, Tia.

Sunny. Lyn, Niya.

Newtopasian. Min.

Sexy Angels. Fanny, Taylor, Erica, Sophia, Helen, Jenny, Emma.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL. Ara.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

Member #6548
02-10-21, 20:37
Think it was Lola? Another real squiter. Damn she could squirt! Fun c) hick and probably cause of the booze too. Start of the season she gave me a beer and can't remember what she was drinking. Fun dancing her with naked having a drink before the session started. Finished with me and her in the bathroom tube for one massive squirt (disclaimer: was a covered session.If your referring to this Lola she's a fun time. Bbfscip with squirting and alcohol and pse. One of my favorite providers of all times. Still keep in touch with her. Far as I know she's married, gained a shit ton of weight, and doesn't plan on coming back. Those were the good days though.

Delta37
02-10-21, 22:36
Took you long enough for Mr T. I was surprised you hadn't seen her till now LOL she's from BA and I'm sure many of the BA dudes will be able to tell who she is by the review below. She's definitely worth checking out. No spinner but no whale.Would you mind sharing what her name was in BA? I don't recall those pix and I've seen quite a few in NorCal haha.

PsuGuy911
02-10-21, 23:26

In our first meeting, she seemed really reserved until I got her on the bed. While pleasing her she started lustily grinding her hips as I licked her to help me hit her spots. I sometimes suspect stuff like this is just an act, but she got so wet. It felt great shoving my dick in her tiny pretty pussy afterwards and I got harder as I felt the sensation of her pussy drizzling around my cock. She seemed really reserved only minutes before going down on her, but suddenly she was squirming and hugging and kissing at me and making chaotic moans of pleasure as my balls were soon drenched by her juices and I emptied into her. It was super sexy and passionate and that's why I was the first ones to visit her this time. This visit she remembered me and looked happier and more relaxed than our first meeting. I highly recommend Emma, especially for repeat visits as she gets more comfortable. If you are someone who just sees someone once, it might be hit or miss, but I think this one will get better the more times you see her. But the first time you see Emma, I think she really stands out as a different experience. A unique girl in town.So after reading the above review I decided to see Emma from Sexy Angels, I usually reserve my hard earned money for Hana every week, but two times out of the month I will have enough to try a new girl twice, last month it was Moni and tonight it was Emma. When I first arrived the Emma answered the door, I could tell right away the session was not going to be that good, there was no hug or kiss, she also had a little dog that was barking at me. She showed me which direction her room was and I went to lay the donation down on the table, she then told me to just give it to her and she stepped outside and told me to undress. When she came back I was undressed and she undressed herself also and led me to the bathroom, she had a pre-poured cup of mouthwash ready for me and told me to join her in the shower after I was done rinsing. There was no preview in the shower just a very kind of cold attitude, not even shy really, just cold, but here we did talk a little and I learned that she was born here so her English was very good, but she did have an accent still. When we were finished I went to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed expecting a BBBJ, but instead she told me to lay down and she proceeded a rough BBBJ, mainly just sucking on the tip no DT or BL, I'd rate it a 5/10. I forgot to mention her looks, the pictures on the SA website are most definitely not her at all, she is probably about 5'2" and very skinny like bony skinny, very bony ass with not much meat at all and semi hard implants, I like spinners but personally I thought she was too skinny, after the BBBJ she immediately jumped on for cowgirl which didn't last long at all before she wanted to do doggy, then we went to missionary, she was saying she was sleepy, anyway, after the deed was done she offered a short massage, here she did a decent job, for a small girl she has a lot of strength for her massage, we talked a little again after and she said it was time for a shower, no msog was offered, there was also absolutely no kissing, LFK or DFK (some may prefer no kissing as I saw cigarettes and a lighter in the restroom), I tried to initiate during missionary but she would just turn her head. Over all I would not repeat, she is semi attractive probably a 5. 5/10, the only thing I agree on from the review above was that she did have long black hair that reached down to about her mid back and she did look young, she said she was 23. Unfortunately tonight was kind of a dud, but at least I can say I tried, luckily I will be seeing Hana again Friday to make up for this =), it was also very hard not to think of Hana as the apartment was literally right next to hers =P. Happy mongering gents hope my review helps others.

NewAndAlone
02-10-21, 23:47
So I'm sure this been asked a lot. Not from the state but visiting, want to do two k girls but these agency's wants to verify personal Info which is not what I'm used to. Are they reliable? If not, where else can I get some Kgirls? AMP? Anything with 20 early 30 Kgirl or C girl?

OneADay
02-10-21, 23:48
Unfortunately tonight was kind of a dud, but at least I can say I tried, luckily I will be seeing Hana again Friday to make up for this =), it was also very hard not to think of Hana as the apartment was literally right next to hers =P. Sorry she was not to your taste and you couldn't hit it off. Like I said, could be hit and miss with her for others. But if we are going to compare everyone to the incomparable Hana, let's just shut down the thread.

AlphaQ1
02-10-21, 23:56
Stella told me where she'll be living. Also told me to move into that building after our current leases are up. Not sure where she was going with that.Wait, Stella as in the secret garden Stella? She is non-bfs as I understand right?

Dlee9753
02-11-21, 00:48
So after reading the above review I decided to see Emma from Sexy Angels, I usually reserve my hard earned money for Hana every week, but two times out of the month I will have enough to try a new girl twice, last month it was Moni and tonight it was Emma. When I first arrived the Emma answered the door, I could tell right away the session was not going to be that good, there was no hug or kiss, she also had a little dog that was barking at me. She showed me which direction her room was and I went to lay the donation down on the table, she then told me to just give it to her and she stepped outside and told me to undress. When she came back I was undressed and she undressed herself also and led me to the bathroom, she had a pre-poured cup of mouthwash ready for me and told me to join her in the shower after I was done rinsing. There was no preview in the shower just a very kind of cold attitude, not even shy really, just cold, but here we did talk a little and I learned that she was born here so her English was very good, but she did have an accent still. When we were finished I went to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed expecting a BBBJ, but instead she told me to lay down and she proceeded a rough BBBJ, mainly just sucking on the tip no DT or BL, I'd rate it a 5/10. I forgot to mention her looks, the pictures on the SA website are most definitely not her at all, she is probably about 5'2" and very skinny like bony skinny, very bony ass with not much meat at all and semi hard implants, I like spinners but personally I thought she was too skinny, after the BBBJ she immediately jumped on for cowgirl which didn't last long at all before she wanted to do doggy, then we went to missionary, she was saying she was sleepy, anyway, after the deed was done she offered a short massage, here she did a decent job, for a small girl she has a lot of strength for her massage, we talked a little again after and she said it was time for a shower, no msog was offered, there was also absolutely no kissing, LFK or DFK (some may prefer no kissing as I saw cigarettes and a lighter in the restroom), I tried to initiate during missionary but she would just turn her head. Over all I would not repeat, she is semi attractive probably a 5. 5/10, the only thing I agree on from the review above was that she did have long black hair that reached down to about her mid back and she did look young, she said she was 23. Unfortunately tonight was kind of a dud, but at least I can say I tried, luckily I will be seeing Hana again Friday to make up for this =), it was also very hard not to think of Hana as the apartment was literally right next to hers =P. Happy mongering gents hope my review helps others.She was actually on my list so I appreciate the feedback. I noticed you rated Hana's looks 6. 5/10 overall. Who in your opinion is prettier but also similar in body shape / size?

Haven't seen Hana yet but she's on my list with Eye.

HexenDuction
02-11-21, 01:11
Moni.

280, decent face, bbfscip a little plump, would say mid to late 30's.I don't get this. I thought Moni had a great figure. I've seen Hana and Jenny, but I'm not really into these "little women". I like Allie and MistressX. MONI has big soft tits, no scars, and is a pleaser. I don't think there is any thing "chubby" about her! She really laid it on me. I was in a daze afterwards!

Yeah, I love ya, Moni, Moni, Moni, Moni!

Member #6548
02-11-21, 02:19
Megan (aka Hanna, aka Lindsey) has always acknowledged her best friend (at the time) as her "sister". Her "sister", during her years in PHL was Mickey. They were an amazing pair. She had a "sister" when up in Seattle, but I don't remember her name. She doesn't have a biologic sister (only child). Got to know her pretty well, back in the day.I don't know if the "sister" your referring to was mischa but that was her roommate in seattle and as far as I know they got along well. Even managed to score a couple of doubles with them. Hands down the best double I have ever experienced. Haven't experienced anything close to that since then.

Member #6548
02-11-21, 02:32
Yes she was at DHlogin org in Japan. I got the chance to try their org on a trip. They have had a few girls that have made their way to LA before. But she is gone now and back in Korea confirmed. Would love to see her again. I would be in line to see her for sure if ever.+1. Had the pleasure of reuniting with her in Japan as well. The biggest tip I can give you if you ever meet a kgirl who is atf material is get their KakaoTalk. It's like Facebook but mostly Koreans use it. This was how I kept in touch with queen and managed to reunite with her. If you are in with some of the non foreigner friendly agencies there though there are much nicer providers than queen. Japan is an awesome country. Get someone to vouch for you and you can be fucking jav actresses. (Usually non foreigner friendly but if an old time regular vouches for you, you may still get in as a foreigner ofc YMMV). Always get some contact information for your atfs.

I wouldn't recommend phone numbers but rather these:

KakaoTalk for Korean providers.

Line for Japanese / Thai providers.

WeChat for Chinese providers.

WhatsApp tends to be used by most and is also a good option.

Humyiy
02-11-21, 05:26
Is this the same belle that was with KTE?? Pics from KTE were different (obviously LOL) so trying to find out if this is the same girl. Got a text from cherry booker and her pics caught my attention.Belle is the same as KTE from before.

AngryPanda
02-11-21, 07:42
Does anyone know if she is still has BBFS on the menu and what should I be expecting with if I book a session with her?

PumpNDump
02-11-21, 09:57
Thanks for the post. And this is disappointing news about this girl emma. Case of gps perhaps?

So after reading the above review I decided to see Emma from Sexy Angels, I usually reserve my hard earned money for Hana every week, but two times out of the month I will have enough to try a new girl twice, last month it was Moni and tonight it was Emma. When I first arrived the Emma answered the door, I could tell right away the session was not going to be that good, there was no hug or kiss, she also had a little dog that was barking at me. She showed me which direction her room was and I went to lay the donation down on the table, she then told me to just give it to her and she stepped outside and told me to undress. When she came back I was undressed and she undressed herself also and led me to the bathroom, she had a pre-poured cup of mouthwash ready for me and told me to join her in the shower after I was done rinsing. There was no preview in the shower just a very kind of cold attitude, not even shy really, just cold, but here we did talk a little and I learned that she was born here so her English was very good, but she did have an accent still. When we were finished I went to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed expecting a BBBJ, but instead she told me to lay down and she proceeded a rough BBBJ, mainly just sucking on the tip no DT or BL, I'd rate it a 5/10. I forgot to mention her looks, the pictures on the SA website are most definitely not her at all, she is probably about 5'2" and very skinny like bony skinny, very bony ass with not much meat at all and semi hard implants, I like spinners but personally I thought she was too skinny, after the BBBJ she immediately jumped on for cowgirl which didn't last long at all before she wanted to do doggy, then we went to missionary, she was saying she was sleepy, anyway, after the deed was done she offered a short massage, here she did a decent job, for a small girl she has a lot of strength for her massage, we talked a little again after and she said it was time for a shower, no msog was offered, there was also absolutely no kissing, LFK or DFK (some may prefer no kissing as I saw cigarettes and a lighter in the restroom), I tried to initiate during missionary but she would just turn her head. Over all I would not repeat, she is semi attractive probably a 5. 5/10, the only thing I agree on from the review above was that she did have long black hair that reached down to about her mid back and she did look young, she said she was 23. Unfortunately tonight was kind of a dud, but at least I can say I tried, luckily I will be seeing Hana again Friday to make up for this =), it was also very hard not to think of Hana as the apartment was literally right next to hers =P. Happy mongering gents hope my review helps others.

Ramen25
02-11-21, 14:19
Stella told me where she'll be living. Also told me to move into that building after our current leases are up. Not sure where she was going with that.Quite an interesting thing for her to say. Haha.

IronMan78
02-11-21, 15:38
Stella told me where she'll be living. Also told me to move into that building after our current leases are up. Not sure where she was going with that.Sounds like she thinks your loaded and wants you to move close to her so you can be her sugar daddy. LOL Anyway, does anyone know what happened to her former Seattle roommates, Reah, Rebecca, Megan, and Chloe? I think they all retired and moved back to Korea, right? Not sure about Rebecca though.

JohnHada
02-11-21, 15:39
Sounds like she thinks your loaded and wants you to move close to her so you can be her sugar daddy. LOL Anyway, does anyone know what happened to her former Seattle roommates, Reah, Rebecca, Megan, and Chloe? I think they all retired and moved back to Korea, right? Not sure about Rebecca though.Everyone went back to Korea except Rebecca.

Jeff1976
02-11-21, 15:40
I don't know if the "sister" your referring to was mischa but that was her roommate in seattle and as far as I know they got along well. Even managed to score a couple of doubles with them. Hands down the best double I have ever experienced. Haven't experienced anything close to that since then.A double with Megan (aka Lindsey, in Seattle) would be amazing, no matter who the 3rd person is. I am honestly envious! Never met Mischa, since I had very limited trips to Seattle. Lindsey would take all of my $$ and fluids. No time or fluids for anyone else. Were you able to see her in PHL (as Hanna), as well? So young and innocent. She had absolutely no idea what the industry was about, when she first started. Then blossomed into one of the most sought after providers in the country.

Jeff1976
02-11-21, 15:50
..she also had a little dog that was barking at me...For what it's worth, so many K-girls seem to be obsessed with annoying little yippy dogs (fuzzy footballs, IMHO). Seems to be some sort of useless status symbol. It's even worse, when the little assholes (dogs, not the girls) are around, during the session. Saw a provider down in OC a few years ago, working out of a house. She (name escapes me at the moment) locked the dog outside of the bedroom door, but the damn thing spent the entire hour, rotating between whining outside of the bedroom door, or barking at things going by, in front of the house. Totally distracting. Every time the dog would go on a barking fit, you can't help but think that LE or some pimp / boyfriend was at the front door.

Got to say, that the next time a provider has a useless, fuzzy football in the house or apartment, it's probably best to just turn and leave.

Vibing13
02-11-21, 16:01
For what it's worth, so many K-girls seem to be obsessed with annoying little yippy dogs (fuzzy footballs, IMHO). Seems to be some sort of useless status symbol. It's even worse, when the little assholes (dogs, not the girls) are around, during the session. Saw a provider down in OC a few years ago, working out of a house. She (name escapes me at the moment) locked the dog outside of the bedroom door, but the damn thing spent the entire hour, rotating between whining outside of the bedroom door, or barking at things going by, in front of the house. Totally distracting. Every time the dog would go on a barking fit, you can't help but think that LE or some pimp / boyfriend was at the front door.

Got to say, that the next time a provider has a useless, fuzzy football in the house or apartment, it's probably best to just turn and leave.It's not a status symbol, chicks just love tiny dogs. It might be an Asia thing—when I lived in China, I remember everyone had them for pets. I think people generally like tiny dogs there.

GoldDust58
02-11-21, 16:49
Thanks for the post. And this is disappointing news about this girl emma. Case of gps perhaps?Oh Irina. She appeared in SJ in 2018 and was talk of the town. Then she kept jumping from org to org and rumored to be due to a crazy monger. Then she disappeared. She has been bouncing around LA under different names and fake pics. The she resurrected the name Irina and has been back and forth between Vegas and here. Then she went back to her OG market in SJ and Emeryville. Rough experience even from a well seasoned mongers who has seen her in 2018 and was not BBFS up there because she wanted more funds.

Her usual story is she has been in school at UCLA for 2 years since SJ. No. Hahahaha. Just no. And that dog. Some girls have dogs and they stay out of your way but not the dog.

She could be star again. Not to say that all will have a bad time as I've heard some positive experiences but mostly she will be YMMV.

Toungsten
02-11-21, 17:08
Quite an interesting thing for her to say. Haha.Just remember you know they're lying when their lips are moving.

Toungsten
02-11-21, 17:09
Does anyone know if she is still has BBFS on the menu and what should I be expecting with if I book a session with her?Never expect. It's always YMMV.

Toungsten
02-11-21, 17:27
I don't get this. I thought Moni had a great figure. I've seen Hana and Jenny, but I'm not really into these "little women". I like Allie and MistressX. MONI has big soft tits, no scars, and is a pleaser. I don't think there is any thing "chubby" about her! She really laid it on me. I was in a daze afterwards!

Yeah, I love ya, Moni, Moni, Moni, Moni!One man's svelte is another man's chubby. She's not skinny nor is she fat. Her build is more athletic and really nice at that. If you want tiny or skinny you have Hana and Viki. Moni's body is closer to Allie or Hazel. Actually she's about five pounds from having a great body. Then add to that the unbelievable service and she is second to none and that includes some of the best we've ever experienced.

Toungsten
02-11-21, 17:36
M. Annie, Tia.

Sunny. Lyn, Niya, Joy.

Newtopasian. Min.

Sexy Angels. Fanny, Taylor, Erica, Sophia, Helen, Jenny, Emma, Jenny.

SFK. Viki, Emily.

PKL.

Sesang. Hana.

Angelsinwla. Hana.

KGLA. Haper, Mimi.

RocketManP
02-11-21, 18:05
Would you mind sharing what her name was in BA? I don't recall those pix and I've seen quite a few in NorCal haha.I'm 98% sure it's BGC Laia since she went by as Moni and Coffee before at other LA orgs. She does have different pics now.

RocketManP
02-11-21, 18:06
Oh Irina. She appeared in SJ in 2018 and was talk of the town. Then she kept jumping from org to org and rumored to be due to a crazy monger. Then she disappeared. She has been bouncing around LA under different names and fake pics. The she resurrected the name Irina and has been back and forth between Vegas and here. Then she went back to her OG market in SJ and Emeryville. Rough experience even from a well seasoned mongers who has seen her in 2018 and was not BBFS up there because she wanted more funds.

Her usual story is she has been in school at UCLA for 2 years since SJ. No. Hahahaha. Just no. And that dog. Some girls have dogs and they stay out of your way but not the dog.

She could be star again. Not to say that all will have a bad time as I've heard some positive experiences but mostly she will be YMMV.Yeah the two stories about Irina were that she had a crazy stalker and there was another one that she got arrested. The latter might be a different Irina, but I did hear something like that. Don't remember anyone else using that name in a while.

GoldDust58
02-11-21, 18:07
Yeah the two stories about Irina were that she had a crazy stalker and there was another one that she got arrested. The latter might be a different Irina, but I did hear something like that. Don't remember anyone else using that name in a while.Yep it was all her. Same one.

Dlee9753
02-11-21, 18:17
It's not a status symbol, chicks just love tiny dogs. It might be an Asia thingwhen I lived in China, I remember everyone had them for pets. I think people generally like tiny dogs there.

For what it's worth, so many K-girls seem to be obsessed with annoying little yippy dogs (fuzzy footballs, IMHO). Seems to be some sort of useless status symbol. It's even worse, when the little assholes (dogs, not the girls) are around, during the session. Saw a provider down in OC a few years ago, working out of a house. She (name escapes me at the moment) locked the dog outside of the bedroom door, but the damn thing spent the entire hour, rotating between whining outside of the bedroom door, or barking at things going by, in front of the house. Totally distracting. Every time the dog would go on a barking fit, you can't help but think that LE or some pimp / boyfriend was at the front door.

Got to say, that the next time a provider has a useless, fuzzy football in the house or apartment, it's probably best to just turn and leave.When I used to frequent white girls off Nightshift, three of them had tiny little annoying dogs. One of the dogs was named "Hercules" and kept trying to jump on the bed or chew my shoes. Of course the girl thought it was precious but it annoyed the hell out of me.

I don't think it's an Asian thing or a hooker thing. A certain percentage of the population just like to bring their annoying dogs to work with them. They probably think because the dogs are small nobody will mind.

DHorn420
02-11-21, 19:16
Thank you. She's been identified like 5 times already from her BA name.

I'm 98% sure it's BGC Laia since she went by as Moni and Coffee before at other LA orgs. She does have different pics now.