PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

GoldDust58
11-24-20, 14:30
Can anyone confirm that Aiyou is indeed the aforementioned Eye?

I saw Aiyou from Booker Gray recently and she made it seem like she was super new to the game. I'm pretty new as well so I was incredibly convinced. But maybe she's just an Oscar worthy actress. If so I just got to say wow, I'm really impressed by her acting ability.She is not super skilled so does seem new but was getting good while her time at M. We she started she was super green but very tight so popular due to that. Hopefully all she learned from the great clients of M sticks with her. I know I showed her a few tricks that I enjoy. Only thing that sucks is she went to upcharge org and I am not a fan of small tits. Saw her twice, one first arrival and once after she got trained by the org again.

It has been confirmed by several. AiYou is Eye. For you mandarin speakers. Ai means Love. Eye was just likely how M chose to spell it. So AiYou was a no brainer.

GoldDust58
11-24-20, 14:39
Most other posts have covered her service and looks pretty well so I'll add some things that stood out for me:

1. Crooked teeth (no idea why this wasn't mentioned at all).

2. Really nice pair of tits, man made but she had a lot to begin with so it's quite soft and full.

3. She can DT quite well but total service package is lacking. However you can see that she's trying / learning.

4. Great Kegels,Responding a few comments. Her legs and tight box were entirely shaved to me. She is kgirl virgin so it was very nice down there. Which day did you see her?

Love her tits and definitely going to be seeing her again. Between Ara and Cici's nice tits I will be in heaven.

Service I hear is improving from others that have seen her. She is new so unjaded and willing to learn. If you remember Eye was like that too when she first arrived. Lets show her what men enjoy. It is nice to have someone willing to learn and not deny everything like the jaded ones. I recommend and am repeating.

Also, saw someone mention her looks. I think she is prettier than 80% of the girls in LA right now. But that is my imo. She told me former model in Korea, hence the height on her and stunning face. I call her Asian cindy crawford to my chat group. If you have seen her you will see it. I do not usually like too tall but she is pretty so a nice change.

Toungsten
11-24-20, 15:09
M. Bella, Hazel, Hana.

Sunny. Glow, Lyn, Joy2, Lucy.

Newtopasian. Sia, LA Sera.

Sexyfunkgirls, Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove. Ara, Cici. MW. (Gia starts tomorrow).

GoldDust58
11-24-20, 16:13
So, the post all have been waiting for. Maybe. But a comparison between the current energetic service forward rocks stars that have blessed LA. I will mention one thing I have seen commented on a lot from both. The no shower straight to business BBBJ. Haha. This is common in NorCal I know for sure. I think LA is not used to. Most Bay Area dudes want to make good use of their hour and come showered. Also just girls are service forward. This is why Bay Area has been so lucky over the years. Many service forward girls at a bargain.

Looks: It depends on your style. For those who like the smaller face and younger looking the choice is Hana. But Ara on the other end as a more exotic Asian mixed face, a little wider but still attractive. Both are cute in their own category. Hana would be 8. 5/10 and Ara 8/10 for me.

Body: another subjective category. I am a tit fan so for me Ara takes the cake on those very nice D cups. Hana's are smaller C cups but not as nice as Ara's. As far as overall body, I would call Hana a spinner and Ara an athletic spinner, she isn't big, but not exactly spinner. Hana would be closer to 90 lbs. And Ara just at 100 lbs, she has some abs that you can see. Both great bodies depending on your choice. Hana's ass is round on her small frame in DG and a site.

Service: two very different styles but both service forward and good energy all day.

Hana. Aka energizer bunny. She is likely one of the most energetic in LA. Although she will ask you a pace, it is still faster than most. I have heard Nana compares the most. You will walk out wobbly and your money well worth it. She has a cute bob BBBJ and eye contact the entire time. Waste no time in jumping on your and riding to your heart's delight. ACG and RACG with Hana are amazing and my favorite position with her. Then comes her DG. Her ass has just enough meat to slightly ripple in DG and nice when holding her slim waist.

Ara-aka ronda rousey. Kidding she isn't that athletic but she has a nice body. If you miss Ace / Diva then this is a younger replacement. She will DT BBBJ so good. Like sucking the life out of it haha. She has the perfect lips for sucking. I do not lie. Her service isn't as fast as Hana but it is still energetic in its own way. If you do not pop during BBBJ you will be in for a good CG. She rides hard and moans loud. Multiple orgasms fake or not, she gets very wet. She is just the perfect speed.

Jujuju1010
11-24-20, 20:47
Just toft for the new girl Gia and she was a great time.

Face: She looks like the pictures that were posted, more like the one with the pigtails. She has long black pigtails that reach her belly button.

Body: she's definitely a petite spinner, rock hard C's, nice little butt. Body was very tight. Has a tattoo of a flower right above her left butt cheek.

Service: Her service was great, no complaints at all. Was very friendly when she opened the door. Playfully led me down the stairs to her room. Spoke only in Korean. She undressed me, gave a BBBJ and asked if I wanted to shower which I accepted. Typical shower with a preview BBBJ after. Dried me off and then off to the bedroom. Sat me down on the edge of the bed and gave a nice BBBJ right in front of the mirror. She's definitely a pro. I lifted her up and laid her on the bed and began to daty whicb she responded well too. Eventually she ok pulled me close and we started missionary. This girl seems to really enjoy sex, she was trusting herself upon me with her legs wrapped around my legs. I finished round 1 cip and she immediately started trying for round 2. I needed some time to recharge, so she gave me a very good massage. For a tiny girl, she was using a lot of force, putting her whole body into it, which I appreciated. She flipped me over and started to blow me again, once I was ready she jumped on top CG and proceeded to ride me like her life depended on it. She again wrapped her legs around my legs and was thrusting her whole body in sync with mine. When we finally finished, we were both a sweaty mess. She collapsed on me and was breathing heavily. She muttered some things in Korean and playfully gestured for round 3. By this time we were close if not over our time, and I didn't have it in me for another round. We cleaned up and I was on my way. I would definitely recommend.

NoRubber
11-25-20, 02:57
Anyone know of a KGirl who is consitently open for greek BB?

I experienced the legendary Emma and Yoona and I want to add to that list.

A source tells me Vixen from the Palace allows it, as does Pepsi. I am going to see Vixen soon to see.

Any other girls I should visit for BB Greek?

Bastard Chorum
11-25-20, 03:14
Responding a few comments. Her legs and tight box were entirely shaved to me. She is kgirl virgin so it was very nice down there. Which day did you see her?

Love her tits and definitely going to be seeing her again. Between Ara and Cici's nice tits I will be in heaven.

Service I hear is improving from others that have seen her. She is new so unjaded and willing to learn. If you remember Eye was like that too when she first arrived. Lets show her what men enjoy. It is nice to have someone willing to learn and not deny everything like the jaded ones. I recommend and am repeating.

Also, saw someone mention her looks. I think she is prettier than 80% of the girls in LA right now. But that is my imo. She told me former model in Korea, hence the height on her and stunning face. I call her Asian cindy crawford to my chat group. If you have seen her you will see it. I do not usually like too tall but she is pretty so a nice change.I saw her on Friday.

Bastard Chorum
11-25-20, 03:25
Just toft for the new girl Gia and she was a great time.

Face: She looks like the pictures that were posted, more like the one with the pigtails. She has long black pigtails that reach her belly button.

Body: she's definitely a petite spinner, rock hard C's, nice little butt. Body was very tight. Has a tattoo of a flower right above her left butt cheek.

Service: Her service was great, no complaints at all. Was very friendly when she opened the door. Playfully led me down the stairs to her room. Spoke only in Korean. She undressed me, gave a BBBJ and asked if I wanted to shower which I accepted. Typical shower with a preview BBBJ after. Dried me off and then off to the bedroom. Sat me down on the edge of the bed and gave a nice BBBJ right in front of the mirror. She's definitely a pro. I lifted her up and laid her on the bed and began to daty whicb she responded well too. Eventually she ok pulled me close and we started missionary. This girl seems to really enjoy sex, she was trusting herself upon me with her legs wrapped around my legs. I finished round 1 cip and she immediately started trying for round 2. I needed some time to recharge, so she gave me a very good massage. For a tiny girl, she was using a lot of force, putting her whole body into it, which I appreciated. She flipped me over and started to blow me again, once I was ready she jumped on top CG and proceeded to ride me like her life depended on it. She again wrapped her legs around my legs and was thrusting her whole body in sync with mine. When we finally finished, we were both a sweaty mess. She collapsed on me and was breathing heavily. She muttered some things in Korean and playfully gestured for round 3. By this time we were close if not over our time, and I didn't have it in me for another round. We cleaned up and I was on my way. I would definitely recommend.While I haven't personally seen Gia, some notes from a buddy of mine who did indicate that she only LFK, no DFK, and will actively turn her head sideways to avoid too much kissing. Also, she doesn't get naturally wet well so beware of friction upon entry. So for those that enjoy DFK, like myself, keep that in mind. Personally, I'll pass on her and repeat with either Ara or Cici instead.

NintyNine
11-25-20, 07:58
Cici has the bigger tits. My overall scores on FBSA for each:

Ara 8 8 9 9.

Cici 7 6 6 8.Wow. How did cici score so low on body and service?

RocketManP
11-25-20, 13:29
So, the post all have been waiting for. Maybe. But a comparison between the current energetic service forward rocks stars that have blessed LA. I will mention one thing I have seen commented on a lot from both. The no shower straight to business BBBJ. Haha. This is common in NorCal I know for sure. I think LA is not used to. Most Bay Area dudes want to make good use of their hour and come showered. Also just girls are service forward. This is why Bay Area has been so lucky over the years. Many service forward girls at a bargain.

Looks: It depends on your style. For those who like the smaller face and younger looking the choice is Hana. But Ara on the other end as a more exotic Asian mixed face, a little wider but still attractive. Both are cute in their own category. Hana would be 8. 5/10 and Ara 8/10 for me.

Body: another subjective category. I am a tit fan so for me Ara takes the cake on those very nice D cups. Hana's are smaller C cups but not as nice as Ara's. As far as overall body, I would call Hana a spinner and Ara an athletic spinner, she isn't big, but not exactly spinner. Hana would be closer to 90 lbs. And Ara just at 100 lbs, she has some abs that you can see. Both great bodies depending on your choice. Hana's ass is round on her small frame in DG and a site.

Service: two very different styles but both service forward and good energy all day.

Hana. Aka energizer bunny. She is likely one of the most energetic in LA. Although she will ask you a pace, it is still faster than most. I have heard Nana compares the most. You will walk out wobbly and your money well worth it. She has a cute bob BBBJ and eye contact the entire time. Waste no time in jumping on your and riding to your heart's delight. ACG and RACG with Hana are amazing and my favorite position with her. Then comes her DG. Her ass has just enough meat to slightly ripple in DG and nice when holding her slim waist.

Ara-aka ronda rousey. Kidding she isn't that athletic but she has a nice body. If you miss Ace / Diva then this is a younger replacement. She will DT BBBJ so good. Like sucking the life out of it haha. She has the perfect lips for sucking. I do not lie. Her service isn't as fast as Hana but it is still energetic in its own way. If you do not pop during BBBJ you will be in for a good CG. She rides hard and moans loud. Multiple orgasms fake or not, she gets very wet. She is just the perfect speed.Wait, socal doesn't have that with service girls?

Does someone like Allie go and insist on showers?

Because shed eat like everyones dick from the getgo here. A lot of service girls up here would rather skip the shower anyway. Yes even those who rim. LOL.

Toungsten
11-25-20, 13:30
M. Bella, Hazel, Hana.

Sunny. Glow, Lyn, Joy2.

Newtopasian. Sia.

Sexyfunkgirls, Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove. Ara, Cici, Gia.

Toungsten
11-25-20, 13:35
New girl with Sunny starting Dec. 5.

Toungsten
11-25-20, 13:47
Wait, socal doesn't have that with service girls?

Because shed eat like everyones dick from the getgo here. A lot of service girls up here would rather skip the shower anyway. Yes even those who rim. LOL.For years I've been seeing the girls and virtually every time we don't shower. I come there clean and then can tell but hardly ever did any insist on a shower. Since I am always the first customer of the day I can safely assume that they have just taken their morning shower and that's all we need. I'm not a big rim receiving guy so a shower immediately before a tongue is burrowing up my ass isn't necessary. If for some reason I want to experience an earth shattering rim as described by some mongers then I will take that shower to make my ass squeaky clean. That being said showers have rarely been on the agenda. Some really like it but I find it interferes with the time spent fucking and sucking in a bed or on the floor or even in the living room if there is no roommate. It's actually rare to find a girl who doesn't take the sausage in her mouth as soon as I enter the apartment.

DHorn420
11-25-20, 14:00
I saw golddust58 comment about girls / guys in NorCal skipping the shower, for x why z reason. But that's just simply untrue. I have seen and continue to see plenty of reviews where guys in reviews here in Socal, myself included, mention either they skip the shower or the girl they are seeing just goes at it right away. The whole Socal vs Norcal sthick is getting pretty old now guys.

Because shed eat like everyones dick from the getgo here. A lot of service girls up here would rather skip the shower anyway. Yes even those who rim. LOL.

DHorn420
11-25-20, 14:08
The no shower straight to business BBBJ. Haha. This is common in NorCal I know for sure. I think LA is not used to. Most Bay Area dudes want to make good use of their hour and come showered. Also just girls are service forward. This is why Bay Area has been so lucky over the years. Many service forward girls at a bargain.Then you must be pretty new to LA to think that this only happens in NorCal LOL the only thing I give NorCal is their prices are lower, they're lucky for that, but that's it.

PolarNut
11-25-20, 14:38
I saw Viki yesterday after contemplating awhile between jenny Allie and Viki.

I was hoping she would be mid to late 30's at the most but sheeeesh. Some of you guys have terrible eyes at guessing age. She is at least 45. I'm going to say she's closer to 50 then 45. She just has had a LOT of surgery done on her face plus Botox and skin lift. That's why she has the chipmunk look.

Granted her body is very slim and petite. Skin is soft and as many of you have noted her kegel muscles are strong.

I enjoyed my time with her but I found myself actively not wanting to look at her face while I was doing the deed. I just kept my eye contact with her man made Cs.

Needless to say I will not be repeating.

GoldDust58
11-25-20, 14:46

Because shed eat like everyones dick from the getgo here. A lot of service girls up here would rather skip the shower anyway. Yes even those who rim. LOL.Not the same here. You will get 10 minutes showers. NorCal showers were just another bang room haha.

Allie and Viki are another story. They both get down to biz.

Kamsamida
11-25-20, 16:35
Wow. How did cici score so low on body and service?On a scale of 1-10, a 6 is above average for me. Cici's body could use some tightening in the middle. There are some love handles there. There are also stretch marks on the belly. Service wise, her DFK can be toothy. I think she's still somewhat new at this. She'll get better over time. I give her an A on effort and my 8 for her attitude reflects that.

SuperMan333
11-25-20, 16:43
Anyone know if Amelia with bookergray, is Velvet or Annie from the Bay Area? Pic looks quiet similar.

StraightOmar
11-25-20, 17:24
New girl with Sunny starting Dec. 5.She's GFE according to her profile Up north.

http://ebk510.cuties-sites.com/cherrygfeemeryville/

Haven't tried her, seems to be good and pics are accurate based on reviews.

PlutoKiller
11-25-20, 18:38
On a scale of 1-10, a 6 is above average for me.Exactly, you guys need to be more realistic. Just because a prostitute lets you fuck her and calls you honey doesn't automatically qualify her as an 8 or 9. 5 = average guys, so please rate accordingly. Happy Thanksgiving.

Felix06
11-25-20, 18:40
Appreciate all the different viewpoints on refusing service guys. At least with the K-orgs, the overall service and talent is generally at a decent and consistent level compared to the Chinese run houses. They are three worst. Can never trust their girls pictures and their "get you in and get you out asap" philosophy of service is absolutely reprehensible. But people still go to them anyway due to their lower overall "base rates" I guess.

Speaking of photos, is it the girls that provide the booker with the pics? Or maybe if the girls don't already have photos of themselves, the booker finds pics that are somewhat representative of them? At least I would hope they try to do. Just curious.I'm sure the pics almost always travel with the girls. I've seen the phones of some kgirls I've dated, and their marketing photos have been there, ready to be sent to their next assignment. Plus, these girls move around and the same photos stay with them at the new agencies, except where they are trying to re-market themselves, in which case they'll use new fake photos. The exception to the rule are the agencies which post the same photos regardless of who is working for them.

DHorn420
11-25-20, 18:45
Nana, Glow, Lyn, Roya, Yoona, Pepsi etc. DFK BBBJ right away, and many more. So yeah you must be new to LA / Socal to think only NorCal dude / girls skip showers to maximise their service / time with a Kgirl LOL.

Not the same here. You will get 10 minutes showers. NorCal showers were just another bang room haha.

Allie and Viki are another story. They both get down to biz.

DHorn420
11-25-20, 18:47
Same experience here. Skip shower or if I really want it, I'll ask for it or agree to it.

For years I've been seeing the girls and virtually every time we don't shower. I come there clean and then can tell but hardly ever did any insist on a shower. Since I am always the first customer of the day I can safely assume that they have just taken their morning shower and that's all we need. I'm not a big rim receiving guy so a shower immediately before a tongue is burrowing up my ass isn't necessary. If for some reason I want to experience an earth shattering rim as described by some mongers then I will take that shower to make my ass squeaky clean. That being said showers have rarely been on the agenda. Some really like it but I find it interferes with the time spent fucking and sucking in a bed or on the floor or even in the living room if there is no roommate. It's actually rare to find a girl who doesn't take the sausage in her mouth as soon as I enter the apartment.

Tomatillo
11-25-20, 18:51
She's GFE according to her profile Up north.

Haven't tried her, seems to be good and pics are accurate based on reviews.Cherry / Anna / Lia has definitely been in LA before since I recognize and have that picture of her in red in my archives. Just don't remember her previous agency. It's nice to see Sunny expanding her stable especially since Glow is leaving again (retiring?) at the end of the month.

Tomatillo
11-25-20, 18:58

Because shed eat like everyones dick from the getgo here. A lot of service girls up here would rather skip the shower anyway. Yes even those who rim. LOL.Girls here prefer the pre shower here which allow them to inspect their clients especially if they are new ones for them. I always pre shower and shower at home but will go with the flow if the girl prefers to do one and sometimes, like at the palace, the shower table is the main attraction.

CumberlandBlue
11-25-20, 19:23
Thanks for the info on Sunshine / Cici. Had the pleasure of visiting Ara. She doesn't resemble her HX photos, but she is hot. She had a darker complexion than the pics with a little bit more curvy body. Smooth skin with all the DFK, DATY you could wish for. Loves Bb / CIP. And enjoys having you inside her after releasing CIP. The room is a little dark, so couldn't really make sure if pics were her. Maybe a few years old, who knows? One thing I thought though was that she had like a Viet or Thai look to her. She looked like Miley Villa (porn- actress) to me. Would anyone agree on the similarities? She also took my 2nd shot in her mouth BTW.I agree with everyone's review of Ara. I had a good time with her and someone said she had a butter face but I think she's cute.

Toungsten
11-25-20, 19:47
Cherry / Anna / Lia has definitely been in LA before since I recognize and have that picture of her in red in my archives. Just don't remember her previous agency. It's nice to see Sunny expanding her stable especially since Glow is leaving again (retiring?) at the end of the month.Glow just had her last day today.

Toungsten
11-25-20, 19:52
I saw Viki yesterday after contemplating awhile between jenny Allie and Viki.

I was hoping she would be mid to late 30's at the most but sheeeesh. Some of you guys have terrible eyes at guessing age. She is at least 45. I'm going to say she's closer to 50 then 45. She just has had a LOT of surgery done on her face plus Botox and skin lift. That's why she has the chipmunk look.

Granted her body is very slim and petite. Skin is soft and as many of you have noted her kegel muscles are strong.

I enjoyed my time with her but I found myself actively not wanting to look at her face while I was doing the deed. I just kept my eye contact with her man made Cs.

Needless to say I will not be repeating.I'm not the best at guessing age but for me the name of the game is SEX. The better they fuck the better they begin to look. I always point out Lia who was with M and one of my greatest fucks of all time. DIdn't look so hot but boy could she fuck you till you felt all the life drained out of you. Viki comes close to that kind of sex. She fucks the shit out of me and leaves me crawling down the hallway when I'm done. Certainly not ugly and as a matter of fact kind of cute but that cute takes on a whole new meaning when she takes control of my body. BAM!

PumpNDump
11-25-20, 22:02
The girl usually would stress the preshower.

1. client is dirty or has body odor. Some girls have stated so that some customers are just filthy beasts.

2. rimming is offered by the girl so yeah can't blame the girl for wanting the guys stank hole to be clean.

3. the pre-shower is not an attempt to burn your time as it takes less than 5 minutes. Theres been times in the past where hanky panky have occurred till completion with certain girls I've been with.

PumpNDump
11-25-20, 23:56
Cici isn't the prettiest. I concur she does need a little work in the midsection area. As I have stated to some through pm I suspect she popped out a kid. Dfk was mediocre as her lack of experience shows but in time I think she'll improve. She is eager to please and was accommodating to me taking the lead. As I stated before the only hardcore negative I had with her was the hairy legs. Which again can be easily resolved.

On a scale of 1-10, a 6 is above average for me. Cici's body could use some tightening in the middle. There are some love handles there. There are also stretch marks on the belly. Service wise, her DFK can be toothy. I think she's still somewhat new at this. She'll get better over time. I give her an A on effort and my 8 for her attitude reflects that.

Kamsamida
11-26-20, 01:01
She's GFE according to her profile Up north.

Haven't tried her, seems to be good and pics are accurate based on reviews.I saw Anna more than two years ago when she used to be a staple at GFE investment in San Mateo. Tallish, quite attractive MILF with good body and man made D cups. AFAIK, she's always been CFS. Good service. She used to have this unique routine where after the deed is done, she would clean junior with a milk rinse BBBJ. Not sure if she still does it now.

Im Yours
11-26-20, 02:53
I feel like everyone on the board has had a go with her other than me. Needed to check out her seemingly legendary status.

F: 6 - 6. 5 She's definitely a little older, not ugly face but has much more makeup than most Kgirls. Lowish red light and her body cure it all. Speaking of which.

B: 8-8. 5 God given shape, she doesn't have like the most amazing shape, but she is in really good shape. Perfectly toned but not like muscle gal ripped. Ample smallish but round butt and man made big Cs on her very toned frame. Not super petite, but not tall either. Takes all sorts of positions well.

A: 8 I feel like this would improve with multiple visits. She definitely seems to aim to please, but she also has strange outbursts in korean (I don't understand it, either) a lot and then asks if I'm ok after it. No DFK probably because COVID. She has this laugh / giggle that is almost sinister but then I got her in cowgirl and made her O and that changed her tone.

S: 8 I would go higher if the DFK was there. We had a little connection at first, then all different positions, then the CG, which she does very well, 9/10 CG grind. She came hard and that seemed to have changed her tone afterwards and she seemed a lot more into the session. Definitely a pleaser as she does the BBBJ between positions (albeit wiping me with a towel most times, she got super duper wet.).

Would I repeat? Yeah most likely. Not quite tier I, but she's up there. I can see how her attitude may be a turn off for some people as she's just. Strange sometimes but I wasn't there to make friends, just babies.

Bastard Chorum
11-26-20, 04:28
Cherry / Anna / Lia has definitely been in LA before since I recognize and have that picture of her in red in my archives. Just don't remember her previous agency. It's nice to see Sunny expanding her stable especially since Glow is leaving again (retiring?) at the end of the month.She was with PG down in OC for a bit.

Levi0977
11-26-20, 08:11
How is Pepsi service lately? I want book a 2 hr session with her maybe this week.

Toungsten
11-26-20, 13:40
M. Hana, Bella, Sena (new WLA), Evie (new WLA) starts Dec. 1 https://myalbum.com/album/5NnmoxvkXqZY.

Sunny. Joy2.

SFK. Viki.

PKLove. Ara, Cici.

Vulcan1009
11-26-20, 17:24
Hey Gents, its been a while since I did a review. 1st of all, happy thanks giving!!

There are hypes about this new org but I would say just like everyone else.

I think why some org got so popular is because they got that 1 or 2 super star.

I'm doing this review while the memory still fresh. So here it goes.

Be there early, the apartment is a maze, just FYI.

Face, she is somewhat pretty, can't say an 8 but 7 would be sufficient, no where close to top k-girl in LA area like some claimed, just good make up. Oh an beauty is subjective. Oval face and a bit of cat eye.

Body, 5'6 ish, for sure had a kid or 2, that's no where she can hide it, not fat but not skinny, def not 100 lbs for sure, more like 120, lets be clear, I have dated many 5' tall spinner before and I know if you are 5'6 and not skinny, def not 100 lb.

I would say her body is similar to Nana but not toned and more meat, BUT!! No where close to fat just FYI.

One good way to describe, she is slim thick. Not much of ass because overall body type when standing, nice full C, Not hard but not soft either, she is one of those girl just in the middle of everything.

Pussy tightness is about medium.

Service, DFK leaves a lot to desire, could use some lesson. One thing, not sure what she did before or what she ate, her mouth taste weird in a way.

While sucking her nips, she will push your head against her tits and follow your sucking rhythm, kind funny and kind annoying.

She moan a bit, not loud but just to get you there.

BBBJ was entry level that's all I can say. Don't want to be too harsh. She just need some lesson.

Started CG, she can ride but her body just felt a bit stiff so changed to mish.

In mish, she will grab your leg and pull you in close, look into your eyes while breathing heavy and some moan.

Got into DG face down ass up, felt a lot better and her butt came out somehow, got me more turned on at that point. But, I also smelled some odor so it's kind off got turn back down a bit.

She does not know how to position her body or face around the mirror, I have to point her here and there.

Back to mish and CIP there.

Attitude, willing to please, laid back, relax, quiet and soft.

Overall? It one of those one and done.

Got many top org on my speed dial to choose from so you get the drill.

BenderOver
11-26-20, 17:26
It has been confirmed by several. AiYou is Eye. For you mandarin speakers. Ai means Love. Eye was just likely how M chose to spell it. So AiYou was a no brainer.I just had one of those Bruce Willis 6 Sense moments. What was clear and obvious in plain site, but obscured for some unusual reason for so long. Then suddenly, I feel enlightened.

Jack926
11-26-20, 18:42
M. Hana, Bella, Sena (new WLA), Evie (new WLA) starts Dec. 1 https://myalbum.com/album/5NnmoxvkXqZY.

Sunny. Joy2.

SFK. Viki.

PKLove. Ara, Cici.I have seen Evie while she was with PG in OC in October. While she was CFS, she was open to BB but I opted for cover for this one. She was super sweet to me but I just did not care much for her look. I may see her again but this one bounce around booker to booker; first eukgirl, then cupcake and then PG and now at "M". I guess it is becoming common for some of these girls to change booker.

SsStuntCock
11-26-20, 18:58
Happy Thanksgiving you filthy fkn animals. Your contributions to the board. Whether to help or for humor. Are much appreciated. Cheers to another year of promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners in a consequence-free environment.

HapaBoy86
11-26-20, 22:52
Happy Thanksgiving you filthy fkn animals. Your contributions to the board. Whether to help or for humor. Are much appreciated. Cheers to another year of promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners in a consequence-free environment.I stuffed kgirl this Turkey day morning and now on my way to stuff a kgirl for some dessert! It's a good day / night!

Gobble. Gobble. Gobble.

NintyNine
11-26-20, 23:08
I have seen Evie while she was with PG in OC in October. While she was CFS, she was open to BB but I opted for cover for this one. She was super sweet to me but I just did not care much for her look. I may see her again but this one bounce around booker to booker; first eukgirl, then cupcake and then PG and now at "M". I guess it is becoming common for some of these girls to change booker.Evie's photos look pretty nice. Does she even look like that?

What didn't you like about her look?

Was her service nasty? Or did she seem amateur?

Also 5'7 is a good height for me, being 6'2.

Leo21
11-27-20, 02:01
Hello guys,

Wishing a very happy ThanksGiving to all!

A newbie to the mongering world. Recently moved here and was able to figure out some K providers by reading the threads and texted one of them to which they replied saying that they would need my I'd and 'korg' references. I don't have a problem in sharing my I'd but need help with references. Can someone please suggest on how to go about this?

TIA. Cheers!

Bastard Chorum
11-27-20, 05:11
I have seen Evie while she was with PG in OC in October. While she was CFS, she was open to BB but I opted for cover for this one. She was super sweet to me but I just did not care much for her look. I may see her again but this one bounce around booker to booker; first eukgirl, then cupcake and then PG and now at "M". I guess it is becoming common for some of these girls to change booker.Did you mean to title it Evie instead of Sena?

Bastard Chorum
11-27-20, 05:13

Sunny. Joy2.

SFK. Viki.

PKLove. Ara, Cici.That's quite a fast turnover for Sena. She was Gia with PKL for all of two days, if that.

PumpNDump
11-27-20, 05:25
Wow Sena was previously just Gia for 1 day. And now it seems she is with m's group. Any ways happy thanksgiving to all. I guess there plenty of desperate lonely horndogs as it seems there's plenty of girls working on a holiday.

Sunny. Joy2.

SFK. Viki.

PKLove. Ara, Cici.

RazGrizace00
11-27-20, 08:18
I have seen Evie while she was with PG in OC in October. While she was CFS, she was open to BB but I opted for cover for this one. She was super sweet to me but I just did not care much for her look. I may see her again but this one bounce around booker to booker; first eukgirl, then cupcake and then PG and now at "M". I guess it is becoming common for some of these girls to change booker.http://bostontopten10.com/star

I've seen Evie in Boston when she went by Star. She was above average looking not DDG not ugly, around 5'6", and slim. Unfortunately, all the girls are covered here. But she gives a mean BBBJ and she can ride I wish I could have filled her up in her CG.

HoleInOne32
11-27-20, 09:48
Glow just had her last day today.Glow is one of my ATF and I'll miss her. Wish her the best in retirement and hope she finds happiness and success.

SuperMan333
11-27-20, 14:40
Is Hana still booked up everyday? I got verify by Lavixen but tried booking Hana for three days straight and still no luck. I'm getting to the point that I feel a little embarrassed to ask anymore.

Frala
11-27-20, 14:59
Saw Sena today. Would not recommend. Maybe it was just that she had a really bad morning and / or I completely disgusted her for some reason. Doubtful, but not impossible I suppose. I won't go into too much detail, but the main points are that not only was she late (first appointment of the day), the first 5 minutes were her scrambling around the room doing whatever the fuck (for example, she had me standing naked in the shower for a full 2 minutes with the bathroom door closed while she did something), she refused to kiss at all, she stopped a minute into sucking my dick to ask for money, she had a really difficult time taking my barely larger than average dick, she just laid there in missionary, in doggy, she kept preventing me from getting a good angle, her massage seemed very disinterested (at one point doing it with one hand while she checking her phone), and to top it all off, she basically rushed me into the shower and out the door, even though I had 10 minutes left. Makes we wonder if she switched agencies so quickly because she got complaints, which is very likely if she gave others close to the service I got. Anyway, someone earlier had a decent review, so maybe I just go really unlucky, but I felt like I needed to share my experience.

PervySage2018
11-27-20, 16:02
How is Pepsi service lately? I want book a 2 hr session with her maybe this weekCaveat. I've been a loyal customer for about ten years so YMMV.

I saw Pepsi last weekend -- she had just taken a short hiatus, she looked well rested, had a new hair color and extensions. She was wearing a hilarious S&M leather outfit which she was having a hard time figuring out how to put on, we were just just cracking up. Extensive table shower time (which I'm a big fan of) with rimming / bls / BBBJ, more intense than usual. In the bedroom, more extended rimming / BBBJ until she mounted me CG and did a slow ride. I went soft, I was a bit tired, and she was trying her best to get me going. She even pulled up some porn on her phone, but it wasn't helping much. She goes out of the room and grabs Vixen, and the two of them go at it. At one point I'm fucking Vixen as she'd laid on the bed on her back, I'm standing, and Pepsi is rimming and sucking my balls from behind. I get on the bed and Vixen is riding my face and Pepsi is sucking my cock. Vixen then mounts me CG. I still couldn't cum, I told Vixen to jack me off. She went to work and after a few minutes there's baby batter just splattering all over the place, it was like a Roman orgy.

After Vixen gave me another table shower to clean up, Pepsi came back and we were chatting about this and that. All in all I was there 90 minutes, it was a slow afternoon, I got lucky. I only had the three bills, I apologised I didn't have any more cash. She said, don't worry, I just want to make you happy.

So I would say her service is pretty good. . . . . !

Jack926
11-27-20, 17:06
http://bostontopten10.com/star

I've seen Evie in Boston when she went by Star. She was above average looking not DDG not ugly, around 5'6", and slim. Unfortunately, all the girls are covered here. But she gives a mean BBBJ and she can ride I wish I could have filled her up in her CG.Evie is not the girl in the album and that is a correct assessment on her look. Her look rates anywhere from "5. 5" to "6. 5" but she has a good body and she is all natural and she is not on spinner side. Her body is like Fox or Hami. She was open to BB with me but I did not partake.

Toungsten
11-27-20, 20:27
Is Hana still booked up everyday? I got verify by Lavixen but tried booking Hana for three days straight and still no luck. I'm getting to the point that I feel a little embarrassed to ask anymore.Instead of asking for a certain time which, if a prime time may be taken, just ask what she had available and try the day before to make sure you get an appointment. Maybe even two days before.

GoldDust58
11-27-20, 20:48
Is Hana still booked up everyday? I got verify by Lavixen but tried booking Hana for three days straight and still no luck. I'm getting to the point that I feel a little embarrassed to ask anymore.She is pretty easy to book now. Likely you are asking for popular or morning times. I can never get her first or last but normally don't ask those times anyways. You got to text them early in the morning and usually afternoon slots free. She also is done early now I was told so maybe that's another reason.

SuperMan333
11-27-20, 21:07
Instead of asking for a certain time which, if a prime time may be taken, just ask what she had available and try the day before to make sure you get an appointment. Maybe even two days before.I tried for the last three days, I just asked for anytime for today or tomorrow but the PO just said not available and offer other girls. I get it I'm not a regular with them and they want me to see other girls first but I'm unwilling to do that. Is there another way to book Hana other than LAVixen? I probably won't get a reply from M?

SuperMan333
11-27-20, 21:08
She is pretty easy to book now. Likely you are asking for popular or morning times. I can never get her first or last but normally don't ask those times anyways. You got to text them early in the morning and usually afternoon slots free. She also is done early now I was told so maybe that's another reason.I asked for anytime in the last three days and LAVixen said not available, I really do not want to appear desperate if they just don't like new client.

Dickola Tesla
11-27-20, 23:02
Caveat. I've been a loyal customer for about ten years so YMMV.

I saw Pepsi last weekend -- she had just taken a short hiatus, she looked well rested, had a new hair color and extensions. She was wearing a hilarious S&M leather outfit which she was having a hard time figuring out how to put on, we were just just cracking up. Extensive table shower time (which I'm a big fan of) with rimming / bls / BBBJ, more intense than usual. In the bedroom, more extended rimming / BBBJ until she mounted me CG and did a slow ride. I went soft, I was a bit tired, and she was trying her best to get me going. She even pulled up some porn on her phone, but it wasn't helping much. She goes out of the room and grabs Vixen, and the two of them go at it. At one point I'm fucking Vixen as she'd laid on the bed on her back, I'm standing, and Pepsi is rimming and sucking my balls from behind. I get on the bed and Vixen is riding my face and Pepsi is sucking my cock. Vixen then mounts me CG. I still couldn't cum, I told Vixen to jack me off. She went to work and after a few minutes there's baby batter just splattering all over the place, it was like a Roman orgy.

After Vixen gave me another table shower to clean up, Pepsi came back and we were chatting about this and that. All in all I was there 90 minutes, it was a slow afternoon, I got lucky. I only had the three bills, I apologised I didn't have any more cash. She said, don't worry, I just want to make you happy.

So I would say her service is pretty good. . . . . !Vixen told me Pepsi took time off after having her monthly pussy tightening procedure.

Ramen25
11-28-20, 00:23
Vixen told me Pepsi took time off after having her monthly pussy tightening procedure.Interestinggg could you perhaps enlighten us with any info as to how this monthly tightening procedure might work? Curious minds want to know LOL.

BoneRanger22
11-28-20, 00:41
I've been watching Ha Joo-See videos. Anyone know if there are any girls in the LA or OC who may look like her.

PumpNDump
11-28-20, 02:02
Just putting this out there. Does anyone know what caused the l. E presence at a well frequented building near wilshire and wiltern today? There was only l. E presence and no fire with significant number of l. E outside and going into building. Booker cancelled appointment and I would assume all operation for tonight with the different bookers have come to a halt.

HollowJack
11-28-20, 05:41
I've been using one booker for 2 years before pandemic. After reading your posts on Hana I decided try my luck on her. But I only used one booker that has quit. Does that count as a reference? What should I do folks? Thank you!

Tomatillo
11-28-20, 06:01
I tried for the last three days, I just asked for anytime for today or tomorrow but the PO just said not available and offer other girls. I get it I'm not a regular with them and they want me to see other girls first but I'm unwilling to do that. Is there another way to book Hana other than LAVixen? I probably won't get a reply from M?And M is probably unwilling to give up a spot to a newbie since she has final say in the bookings. If they specifically told you that you should see another girl first, you won't be fully vetted until you do so. The ball is in your court playa, what ya going to do?

FiatVoluptas
11-28-20, 08:47
Just putting this out there. Does anyone know what caused the l. E presence at a well frequented building near wilshire and wiltern today? There was only l. E presence and no fire with significant number of l. E outside and going into building. Booker cancelled appointment and I would assume all operation for tonight with the different bookers have come to a halt.I couldn't tell you, but I generally avoid that building because LEO always lurks there. It's been being watched for a long time.

Ramen25
11-28-20, 12:24
I've been watching Ha Joo-See videos. Anyone know if there are any girls in the LA or OC who may look like her.Pinky from booker gray kind of looks like her to some degree, except a lot older, more homely, and maybe not as sexy a body though she is skinny. She does provide decent service though.

Toungsten
11-28-20, 13:45
M. Hana, Sena, Bella.

Sunny. Lyn, Joy2.

Newtopasian. Sia.

SFK. Viki.

KPL. Ara, Cici.

Chef Boyardee
11-28-20, 14:08
I tried for the last three days, I just asked for anytime for today or tomorrow but the PO just said not available and offer other girls. I get it I'm not a regular with them and they want me to see other girls first but I'm unwilling to do that. Is there another way to book Hana other than LAVixen? I probably won't get a reply from M?Just go see someone else from the stable first like the booker told you. I am surprised the booker is even responding to you at this point. 3 days in a row contact without one appointment is not ideal with anyone.

Tomatillo
11-28-20, 14:22
I've been using one booker for 2 years before pandemic. After reading your posts on Hana I decided try my luck on her. But I only used one booker that has quit. Does that count as a reference? What should I do folks? Thank you!Pray or get more references since they will try to contact your one reference. Remember that bookers like M and J will always vet you which is why you should always prepare to have recent references who are also working the day you ask to be vetted since J and M will not follow up on another day to do so. Making it easier for them will make it easier for you.

Peter321
11-28-20, 14:22
I asked for anytime in the last three days and LAVixen said not available, I really do not want to appear desperate if they just don't like new client.Best thing I can tell you is to take the offer on those other girls. Once you do that, you'll gain standing with the booker and that will probably open up more of Hana's appointment times with you. You might be verified with the booker, but you're probably still lower on the ladder.

Tomatillo
11-28-20, 14:24
Interestinggg could you perhaps enlighten us with any info as to how this monthly tightening procedure might work? Curious minds want to know LOL.It's called avoidtheMENstruation.

Ramen25
11-28-20, 15:02
It's called avoidtheMENstruation.LOL good one!

DblEspresso
11-28-20, 15:22
Best thing I can tell you is to take the offer on those other girls. Once you do that, you'll gain standing with the booker and that will probably open up more of Hana's appointment times with you. You might be verified with the booker, but you're probably still lower on the ladder.In this business it's simply called loyalty. As most senior mongers know and perhaps agree, who been doing this essentially for years it can be pricey. At the end of the day that's the price of admission.

Dickola Tesla
11-28-20, 15:29
Interestinggg could you perhaps enlighten us with any info as to how this monthly tightening procedure might work? Curious minds want to know LOL.With Vixen's limited grasp of the English language there was only so much info I could extract from her about it but apparently there's some type of possibly surgical procedure that P does monthly to tighten that shit up. Said she always takes time off afterwards. I asked V if she ever did it, knowing the answer was no as her pussy is always super loose.

Fuzion
11-28-20, 16:08
Glow is one of my ATF and I'll miss her. Wish her the best in retirement and hope she finds happiness and success.Haven't had a chance to meet up with Glow since COVID but will she be gone for a long time or is she actually retiring? Hope she'll be back. Regardless, I'll miss that awesome spinner body of hers and konglish here and there.

Tomatillo
11-28-20, 16:25
Glow just had her last day today.I've definitely seen her more than any other kgirl with the exception of Lyn beginning when she was known as Hara a little over 10 years ago and enjoyed her service beginning when she was a eager young hottie who was open for anything to the veteran ageless wonder she became at the end. Even in her 40's her bangin body is the envy of girls close to half her age with not an ounce of fat on her and a nice round bubble butt. And although her personality was a bit off where she came off as being a bit bi-polar and quirky which could be oftputting to most, her performance was generally top notch for me to disregard it which is why she's still an ATF for me and a nominee to the Kgirl HOF. Admittedly, I'm probably biased since I along with a select few of mongers were grandfathered into bare when she stopped doing it for most a few years ago. And although I enjoyed my time with her, I'm actually happy she finally retired since it was very evident at the end that she was bitter about providing but had no idea what to do with her life afterwards which is why she kept doing it. I wish her well and I'm grateful for the 10+ years that I was able to see her either as Glow, Hara, Bunny, Tomi, Aya, Lea, Slick, Minju, Joy and Pink among others.

GoldDust58
11-28-20, 17:33
I asked for anytime in the last three days and LAVixen said not available, I really do not want to appear desperate if they just don't like new client.Not available are strong words and usually they mean they aren't available to you. Now the reason why could be many things. Perhaps one of your references gave an alarming note and they decided you were worthy of Hana, maybe you ask for Hana too much and refuse their recommendations outright. Hana isn't always easy to book, just easier but not easy. Bookers protect the girls so there has to be some reason. Also M is known as a loyal client org imo. Lavixens has opened the gateway for many new clients to see most of their available talent. They must be also trying to build a loyal client list who frequent and visit all their offerings. I've always been rewarded being a loyal client to a few orgs. A client who only sees the popular girl once and doesn't return until the next is considered a client not worth it. But I don't think only asking for Hana is not the full reason. If you are denied in seeing one particular girl then there is a clear reason behind it. I see one org here in LA with no issues ever but 1 girl I'm not allowed to see. It sucks but I enjoyed their other ladies just as much.

SuperMan333
11-28-20, 17:58
And M is probably unwilling to give up a spot to a newbie since she has final say in the bookings. If they specifically told you that you should see another girl first, you won't be fully vetted until you do so. The ball is in your court playa, what ya going to do?They just said Hana is not available and pretty much said bella, hazel and whoever is available. I'm not really new to this hobby. Been at it for several years now, but just moved to LA recently (I'm more establish in the Bay Area) so far I am able to get into every org but just isn't able to book Hana. Over the years, I saw pretty much all kinds of girls you could imagine so if they let me book her then great, but if not I won't lose sleep over it. I'm actually at least a 5 x a week guy, just yesterday I saw two girls from the same org. As a customer, I should be able to pick whatever girl I want. I respect their choice and good for them for having a big client list.

SuperMan333
11-28-20, 18:03
Not available are strong words and usually they mean they aren't available to you. Now the reason why could be many things. Perhaps one of your references gave an alarming note and they decided you were worthy of Hana, maybe you ask for Hana too much and refuse their recommendations outright. Hana isn't always easy to book, just easier but not easy. Bookers protect the girls so there has to be some reason. Also M is known as a loyal client org imo. Lavixens has opened the gateway for many new clients to see most of their available talent. They must be also trying to build a loyal client list who frequent and visit all their offerings. I've always been rewarded being a loyal client to a few orgs. A client who only sees the popular girl once and doesn't return until the next is considered a client not worth it. But I don't think only asking for Hana is not the full reason. If you are denied in seeing one particular girl then there is a clear reason behind it. I see one org here in LA with no issues ever but 1 girl I'm not allowed to see. It sucks but I enjoyed their other ladies just as much.I don't know but I think I'll just moved on for now as I am able to get in every other orgs right now and there are still some others I want to try.

BTW for anyone who saw Ara, is her body consider a spinner?

HollowJack
11-28-20, 18:48
Pray or get more references since they will try to contact your one reference. Remember that bookers like M and J will always vet you which is why you should always prepare to have recent references who are also working the day you ask to be vetted since J and M will not follow up on another day to do so. Making it easier for them will make it easier for you.Thank you! Do you have any recommendations that will do fine with I'd verifications? I am not only limited to BB services. Thank you.

RawrHard
11-28-20, 19:11
Not available are strong words and usually they mean they aren't available to you. That's a bit dramatic. I've been told not available, called back the next day and got it set up. Hana is just super busy. Text M in the morning or ask to prebook for tomorrow. If someone says "any time", usually it means "any time today". Although if SuperMan333 is a new client (as in hasn't seen anyone yet), I suggest taking up the offer to see someone else. M was super hard to get in with before Covid and she had no qualms just blocking your ass for years like she did to me, all because a reference (in that case the palace) wouldn't respond. Prove you're serious.

If a reference really gave a bad recommendation, most likely he would not even get a response.

JohnJohn95
11-28-20, 19:13
Hi I was wondering if anyone has recently use laasiangirl. Was thinking of trying an outcall with them. I've seen mentions of them in older post but was wondering how the current girls are. Thanks in advance.

JohnJohn95
11-28-20, 19:23
For those new to this forum and wondering where these Kgirls can be found, here is a list, there may be more out there, anyone else is welcome to add to the list:

https://www.sweetasiangem.com

https://frankyhawaiian.wixsite.com/pleasureisland

https://hiddenmango.com

https://newasianvibe.is

http://ktownescort.com

http://laasiangirl.com

https://********.is

https://www.newtopasian.com

https://www.losangelesasian.comHas anyone used laasiangirl.com lately? Wondering how the current girls are. Couldn't find any recent mentions of them.

SFVsag
11-28-20, 20:33
Hello guys,

Wishing a very happy ThanksGiving to all!

A newbie to the mongering world. Recently moved here and was able to figure out some K providers by reading the threads and texted one of them to which they replied saying that they would need my I'd and 'korg' references. I don't have a problem in sharing my I'd but need help with references. Can someone please suggest on how to go about this?

TIA. Cheers!The I'd is self-explanatory. Korg refs are gals and other bookers that you have made transactions with. No refs, no dice with that booker. You'll need to find more newbie-friendly bookers to build your portfolio. Booker Gray will accommodate you; just explain you are new and you'll be guided. It might mean playing with the B Team for a couple sessions, but you got to make your bones in the minors before you can make it to the big show.

HapaBoy86
11-28-20, 21:48
Haven't had a chance to meet up with Glow since COVID but will she be gone for a long time or is she actually retiring? Hope she'll be back. Regardless, I'll miss that awesome spinner body of hers and konglish here and there.My honest opinion.

She is taking a "long" break!

Tomatillo
11-28-20, 22:18
Thank you! Do you have any recommendations that will do fine with I'd verifications? I am not only limited to BB services. Thank you.Joining HX is the easiest Approach since every kgirl agency will require at least 2 references unless you're okay with releasing pretty all of your personal info, like CDL, Place of work etc.

HollowJack
11-28-20, 22:27
Joining HX is the easiest Approach since every kgirl agency will require at least 2 references unless you're okay with releasing pretty all of your personal info, like CDL, Place of work etcI did join but my profile is basically blank. As my previous provider retired due to Covid.

I texted some orgs they basically ignored me after I said the reference part. Booked a girl with Gray next week. As he accepts newbies like me. I am trying hard to find 3 orgs that both with decent girls and accepting newbies like me.

If I book the same girl from two different bookers count as two references? Thank you!

DHorn420
11-28-20, 22:53
Just noticed duos with Kimi and Love over at www.candygirlla.com , phone number located at the Bottom of the site to PO.

Also looks like they're both non up charge (BB) for those interested. Keep those non up charge girls busy fellas.

DarthVader6969
11-28-20, 23:55
Being back in LA feels so good. Too bad I'll only be here a week. So, Viki was on the top of my list of kgirls to visit. I love the spinner body and heard great things about her kegels. Rate was bumped up to $280 now, up $10 from when I inquired back in October. Her room was easy enough to find. She definitely has high cheekbones, as other reviews have mentioned. But they weren't as bad as many made them out to be. I found her to be quite cute, but not hot. She's also probably in her mid-40's, with some scarring on her stomach (didn't look super close) and a small pouch. Nothing detrimental though. BBBJ, her DT skills are great. She can really go at it for a significant amount of time. Package was clean and fresh. Loved the taste. She got all wet and ready. Started out in mish and pumped away. BJ. Then doggy, which was when I felt her kegels kick in. She didn't keep them on though and I had to ask her to turn them on a few times after that. After that, more BJ then mish for the CIP. Clean up, shower, then massage until time was up. I was hoping to get 2 loads in, but it didn't happen.

Overall, standard service. I would say nothing extraordinary, and YMMV. She probably won't be a repeat for me as I still a few girls to hit before I leave. Next on the list is Pepsi, Ara, and then Bella / Hana if I can get verified in time.

DHorn420
11-29-20, 00:49
Ara not a spinner. Not fat but not a tiny spinner.

I don't know but I think I'll just moved on for now as I am able to get in every other orgs right now and there are still some others I want to try.

BTW for anyone who saw Ara, is her body consider a spinner?

BeHolderXoXo
11-29-20, 01:58
Some providers get jaded after a while and their performance take a steep decline. Pepsi has been in this game for a long time; however, her service still rivals Nordstrom's. She's always eager to see you and willing to give you the most satisfying experience possible.

Yeah, some complain about her getting old, but who isn't? If looks are important, go see someone younger and stop complaining. But if you appreciate MILF, she will rock your world. She once surprised me with threesome that was the highest point in my hobby career, and I really appreciate Pepsi for giving me that gift.

Pepsi has a pleasant attitude and I'd love to spend couple of hours with her.

SpideyLennon
11-29-20, 02:04
Ok, just saw Sena today around 4 PM in wla area. Parking was easy. Booker was super nice to squeeze me in to accommodate my schedule.

Looks: GND-type, she is more like japanese looking to me. Her body was tight, I mean like really super tight. Spinner, not an ounce of fat, if vivian is athletic, Sena would be a spinner petite athletic with hard-rock bolt ons. Ass is ok, nothing to write home about, but definitely not flat. Tats on her right buttock.

Attitude: joyful, gave me lfk at the door. All smiles and super polite.

Communication: Very little english, but still can communicate. A little challenging but we still understood each other.

Service: I would say definitely one of the best I've had. She would tease you during BBBJ, then she rode me like there's no tomorrow. She was super wet, like dripping wet, well considering she put a lube there mixed up with her juice, LFK at first then when she got super horny, turned in to DFK. Very submissive and a pleaser, signaled cim, but she didn't want LOL, apparently not a lot of kgirls I've been didn't want cim LOL, so cip I did. She immediately went to the restroom after I cip.

Repeat: definitely!

She is a pleaser in my book, take care of her guys! And be safe!

Jack926
11-29-20, 03:12
Ara with PreciousKlove at HX.

I have been late in seeing Ara and I just managed to see her today. The booker is Preciousklove and she is very nice-I am not shilling for this booker but she treats me with respect and she is prompt on responding.

L: I have seen some hobbyist describe Ara look as attractive and describe her butter face and I would say that beauty is a subjective matter. However I found Ara look appealing to me because she look like porn star Asa Akia and I always fantasized about fucking Asa Akira and I got a chance to fuck Ara and it was close enough for me. If Ara makes her hair jet black like Asa, she could be Asa Akira doppelganger. Ara to me a GND pretty that I would love fucking every morning and she is not your typical Korean looking girl; she could be mistaken for Malaysian or Vietnamese. I would say that Ara age is between 25-28 years of age.

B: She has a spinner body and in a very good shape and with a very proportionate Body; height wise, I would say that she is about 5'2" or 5'3".

E: She can barely communicate.

A: She DEFINITEY AIM to please and definitely NOT shy and she knows the game. In the beginning, she has the look of innocent girl but after few minutes you realize that this innocent girl can screw your brains out like a porn star.

S: Ara service is definitely a PSE. She changes the tempo very nicely and mixed things up SO WELL during our time and as I am writing this review, my dick is getting hard writing this review. I found her very sensual, sweet and fucking nasty at the same time. I really had a nice time with this lovely girl that offers a mesmerizing session.

Comparable Squeeze Partners: Hazel, Hana, Mini, Dahee, Kiki, Flynn (CFS). Whereas Hana is more slow and sensual type and Dahee the most aggressive one.

Repeat Factor: 100% for me-I am just pissed that she is in MW and I hate the MW corridor. I wish this booker was in West LA or OC. I am going to see this one repeatedly.

Cost: 280 hr.

Ara is the girl that I definitely recommend. She is cool, safe and very likeable girl. This one can fuck you to a coma if you want her to; Treat her with respect that she deserves.

IAmGib1
11-30-20, 11:33
I've definitely seen her more than any other kgirl with the exception of Lyn beginning when she was known as Hara a little over 10 years ago and enjoyed her service beginning when she was a eager young hottie who was open for anything to the veteran ageless wonder she became at the end. Even in her 40's her bangin body is the envy of girls close to half her age with not an ounce of fat on her and a nice round bubble butt. And although her personality was a bit off where she came off as being a bit bi-polar and quirky which could be oftputting to most, her performance was generally top notch for me to disregard it which is why she's still an ATF for me and a nominee to the Kgirl HOF. Admittedly, I'm probably biased since I along with a select few of mongers were grandfathered into bare when she stopped doing it for most a few years ago. And although I enjoyed my time with her, I'm actually happy she finally retired since it was very evident at the end that she was bitter about providing but had no idea what to do with her life afterwards which is why she kept doing it. I wish her well and I'm grateful for the 10+ years that I was able to see her either as Glow, Hara, Bunny, Tomi, Aya, Lea, Slick, Minju, Joy and Pink among others.Well said. May she Retire in Peace = RIP.

Im Yours
11-30-20, 12:36
Ara with PreciousKlove at HX.

I have been late in seeing Ara and I just managed to see her today. The booker is Preciousklove and she is very nice-I am not shilling for this booker but she treats me with respect and she is prompt on responding.

L: I have seen some hobbyist describe Ara look as attractive and describe her butter face and I would say that beauty is a subjective matter. However I found Ara look appealing to me because she look like porn star Asa Akia and I always fantasized about fucking Asa Akira and I got a chance to fuck Ara and it was close enough for me. If Ara makes her hair jet black like Asa, she could be Asa Akira doppelganger. Ara to me a GND pretty that I would love fucking every morning and she is not your typical Korean looking girl; she could be mistaken for Malaysian or Vietnamese. I would say that Ara age is between 25-28 years of age.

B: She has a spinner body and in a very good shape and with a very proportionate Body; height wise, I would say that she is about 5'2" or 5'3".

E: She can barely communicate.

A: She DEFINITEY AIM to please and definitely NOT shy and she knows the game. In the beginning, she has the look of innocent girl but after few minutes you realize that this innocent girl can screw your brains out like a porn star.

S: Ara service is definitely a PSE. She changes the tempo very nicely and mixed things up SO WELL during our time and as I am writing this review, my dick is getting hard writing this review. I found her very sensual, sweet and fucking nasty at the same time. I really had a nice time with this lovely girl that offers a mesmerizing session.

Comparable Squeeze Partners: Hazel, Hana, Mini, Dahee, Kiki, Flynn (CFS). Whereas Hana is more slow and sensual type and Dahee the most aggressive one.

Repeat Factor: 100% for me-I am just pissed that she is in MW and I hate the MW corridor. I wish this booker was in West LA or OC. I am going to see this one repeatedly.

Cost: 280 hr.

Ara is the girl that I definitely recommend. She is cool, safe and very likeable girl. This one can fuck you to a coma if you want her to; Treat her with respect that she deserves.Are we talking pre-face surgery Asa Akira?

KlitKomanderer
11-30-20, 14:55
I've definitely seen her more than any other kgirl with the exception of Lyn beginning when she was known as Hara a little over 10 years ago and enjoyed her service beginning when she was a eager young hottie who was open for anything to the veteran ageless wonder she became at the end. Even in her 40's her bangin body is the envy of girls close to half her age with not an ounce of fat on her and a nice round bubble butt. And although her personality was a bit off where she came off as being a bit bi-polar and quirky which could be oftputting to most, her performance was generally top notch for me to disregard it which is why she's still an ATF for me and a nominee to the Kgirl HOF. Admittedly, I'm probably biased since I along with a select few of mongers were grandfathered into bare when she stopped doing it for most a few years ago. And although I enjoyed my time with her, I'm actually happy she finally retired since it was very evident at the end that she was bitter about providing but had no idea what to do with her life afterwards which is why she kept doing it. I wish her well and I'm grateful for the 10+ years that I was able to see her either as Glow, Hara, Bunny, Tomi, Aya, Lea, Slick, Minju, Joy and Pink among others.I too saw Glow for a number of years under a number of years, does anyone have any rare / older pics of her to help jog the memory bank? Feel free to DM if you rather than public post, thanks!

To be relevant to the thread, I too BB'd her for a while, then she tried to say BB was off the menu a couple years ago, so that was when the attitude shift happened and I stopped seeing her as often. Good luck to everyone else finding their preferred replacements.

Toungsten
11-30-20, 15:43
M. Sena.

Sunny. Cherry.

Newtopasian. Sia, Min, LA Sera.

Sexyfunkgirls. Viki.

KPL. Ara, CIci.

Bubba Love
11-30-20, 19:13
I was going through the list of sites for Korean girls someone posted a few days ago on here. This looks like the best shot for being newbie friendly:

Can anyone vouch for this site?

HapaBoy86
11-30-20, 21:21
I was going through the list of sites for Korean girls someone posted a few days ago on here. This looks like the best shot for being newbie friendly:

Can anyone vouch for this site?I don't think its active anymore.

Francescoo
11-30-20, 21:55
M. Sena.

Sunny. Cherry.

Sexyfunkgirls. Viki.

KPL. Ara, CIci.Booker grey has cherry on his list. Kinda confused is it the same girl?

Jack926
11-30-20, 21:55
M. Sena.

Sunny. Cherry.

Sexyfunkgirls. Viki.

KPL. Ara, CIci.Who is the booker for the girl in attached Thumbnail photo?

Yfv2019
12-01-20, 00:41

Can anyone vouch for this site?Not sure. That site isn't talked about a lot here. That doesn't mean it is or isn't a bad choice.

Booker Gray is newbie friendly, well known on this forum, many girls offered in various locations. I suggest start there.

https://bookergray.com/

Toungsten
12-01-20, 00:56
Booker grey has cherry on his list. Kinda confused is it the same girlBookers are overlapping like we've never seen before.

KlitKomanderer
12-01-20, 01:06
I too saw Glow for a number of years under a number of years, does anyone have any rare / older pics of her to help jog the memory bank? Feel free to DM if you rather than public post, thanks!

To be relevant to the thread, I too BB'd her for a while, then she tried to say BB was off the menu a couple years ago, so that was when the attitude shift happened and I stopped seeing her as often. Good luck to everyone else finding their preferred replacements.It wasn't too hard to find the LAKstyle pics: https://web.archive.org/web/20150316052453/http://lakstyleblog.com/?page_id=8648.

Would appreciate any DMs or public posts of other pics (from HX or SDAG / Asianworld (OC)), tyvm.

SsStuntCock
12-01-20, 01:19
Booker grey has cherry on his list. Kinda confused is it the same girlThat appears to be the case. Pics / rates identical. Stats similar. Grey / Candygirl also advertising +40 msog, in addition to the +50 bb tip.

SsStuntCock
12-01-20, 04:54
Just noticed duos with Kimi and Love over at www.candygirlla.com , phone number located at the Bottom of the site to PO.

Also looks like they're both non up charge (BB) for those interested. Keep those non up charge girls busy fellasLove's photos look familiar. Has she been discussed previously, or under a different name?

Toungsten
12-01-20, 11:30
Who is the booker for the girl in attached Thumbnail photo?The pic says Cherry and the booker is listed above.

IAmGib1
12-01-20, 11:44
Bookers are overlapping like we've never seen before.Booker Gray and Candygirlla are same girls on both sites. I have booked with both and Booker Gray is a male booker and booker Candygirlla is a female. For me the female is been much more responsive, truthful and faster to reach so I use her for booking.

Abeatz
12-01-20, 12:06
Does anyone know what happened to ace? Last I saw her was with candygirl. I hope I can see her again she's my atf.

SsStuntCock
12-01-20, 12:30
Booker Gray and Candygirlla are same girls on both sites. I have booked with both and Booker Gray is a male booker and booker Candygirlla is a female. For me the female is been much more responsive, truthful and faster to reach so I use her for booking.Also, Candygirl connected to KPC (eg Love, Kimi, Sandy, Joy).

PussyDestroyr
12-01-20, 17:27
This morning I partook of her sweet berry. My assessment below:

- she is very polite-.

- speaks good English.

- unbelievable BBBJ, seriously, this where she shines the most. Really good technique, good suction and nice little tricks that never include teeth.

- can take a pounding. I actually took pussy destruction to level 7-8, in both standing dog and mish, which is quite powerful. After cip, she says "you very strong! I like it. " (In my head I regretted not going to level 10. Next time.), nice and tight, but not overly tight.

- face is pretty, but her nostrils are open quite a bit, making me feel like I can see her brain. That was my only face issue, otherwise ok.

- body was not spinner, as others mentioned, but thin and fit, not fat at all. Nice hips, flat stomach and generally takes care of body. You can tell. Very nice skin.

I might repeat. Prefer to try new ones, we'll see.

TempletonRat
12-01-20, 20:54
Can anyone share more intel on the BB girls at KPC?

Seems they have an up charge but a small one, with Grace and Aiyou around $300 I. E. Hana rates.

Grace and Aiyou seem young and BB but there seems to be limited intel here on these two.

Isn't KPC where the great Mini was— the one who was BB and seemed really young and experienced, as opposed to M's Mini?

GoldDust58
12-01-20, 21:01
Also, Candygirl connected to KPC (eg Love, Kimi, Sandy, Joy).Candy girls took over the org number a few months ago. So it's no longer truly KPC. They upcharging before but seems like now all girls have different prices and upcharge per pop.

Toungsten
12-01-20, 21:44
Can anyone share more intel on the BB girls at KPC?

Seems they have an up charge but a small one, with Grace and Aiyou around $300 I. E. Hana rates.

Grace and Aiyou seem young and BB but there seems to be limited intel here on these two.

Isn't KPC where the great Mini was the one who was BB and seemed really young and experienced, as opposed to M's Mini?Both Minis were there. M's Mini became Mina when with KPC and then back to M as Mini. Sounds like a tongue twister.

RazGrizace00
12-01-20, 22:08
This morning I partook of her sweet berry. My assessment below:

- she is very polite-.

- speaks good English.

- unbelievable BBBJ, seriously, this where she shines the most. Really good technique, good suction and nice little tricks that never include teeth.

- can take a pounding. I actually took pussy destruction to level 7-8, in both standing dog and mish, which is quite powerful. After cip, she says "you very strong! I like it. " (In my head I regretted not going to level 10. Next time.), nice and tight, but not overly tight.

- face is pretty, but her nostrils are open quite a bit, making me feel like I can see her brain. That was my only face issue, otherwise ok.

- body was not spinner, as others mentioned, but thin and fit, not fat at all. Nice hips, flat stomach and generally takes care of body. You can tell. Very nice skin.

I might repeat. Prefer to try new ones, we'll see.Thanks for the report. I'll definitely have to make a trip to LA. If anyone sees her, please ask her if she is ever coming back to Boston? TIA.

PussyDestroyr
12-01-20, 22:57
Candy girls took over the org number a few months ago. So it's no longer truly KPC. They upcharging before but seems like now all girls have different prices and upcharge per pop.No bb upcharge for Kimi or Love. Yes, on all others.

Toungsten
12-02-20, 00:11
For those of you who enjoyed many days, weeks and years with one of L. A. 's legends, Jenny O will be retiring with her last day being Dec. 18. This is no fake retirement. She's going back to Korea to live what I hope will be a happy and healthy life. For me and many others she was incomparable. So hot looking with a super sexy athletic body and skin as soft as silk. Always gave me all that I could ask for and more. Good bye Jenny. You will always be remembered.

https://www.foxylists.com/jennyo

GG1234
12-02-20, 00:26
For those new to this forum and wondering where these Kgirls can be found, here is a list, there may be more out there, anyone else is welcome to add to the list:

https://www.sweetasiangem.com

https://hiddenmango.com

https://newasianvibe.is

http://ktownescort.com

http://laasiangirl.com

https://********.is

https://www.newtopasian.com

https://www.losangelesasian.comSome provide BBFS.

https://kakao-girls.com/

Pike68
12-02-20, 02:02
It's called avoidtheMENstruation.Dude, was Pepsi a guy?

Slim129
12-02-20, 02:13
Does anyone know what happened to ace? Last I saw her was with candygirl. I hope I can see her again she's my atf.Went home to see her mother might return.

Jack926
12-02-20, 02:38
So 2020 was a crazy year. If I had to round up on who were the highlight of 2020 for me at "M" place, it would be: Hana, Hazel, Haven, Allie and Mini. Another notable mention would be Fox but the rest were kind of forgettable for me.

SeekMore96
12-02-20, 03:59
I agree, and the thing is that most Asian women to appear to be much younger than they really are, until they hit menopause then there is a rapid change. And with surgical enhancements, self care, and if they take good care of their skin, a 50 year old Asian can look like she's 30. Also, I'm in my 50's, so my perspective is quite different from a monger who's 30. I'm pretty sure that Pepsi is probably close to my age, but to me, I don't care, because she's gorgeous, has a great body, and her service is spectacular. I'd go with her than with a 25 year old rookie who doesn't know what she's doing on any day of the week. YMMV.Yeah be optimistic age is just a number. I don't ask for too much myself as long the providers perform & have good enough figure that's all that matters.

KingsFoil
12-02-20, 06:08
I thought someone mentioned Rozel might be available UTR?

Anybody have any into on that?I want to resurrect this thought. She was one that got away from me because I didn't have enough references back then. If anyone ever gets a lead, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

AngelFreak
12-02-20, 08:16
She could be Amazing and then turn and get pissed at you all in the span of 5 minutes. Incredibly hot, but sometimes completely crazy. But So Friggn' HOT! Definitely if anyone has a line on her. Please let me know Thanks.

I want to resurrect this thought. She was one that got away from me because I didn't have enough references back then. If anyone ever gets a lead, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Toungsten
12-02-20, 12:58
M. Sena, Evie.

Sunny. Cherry.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min.

SFK. Viki.

KPL. Ara, Cici.

SkyDive577
12-02-20, 13:28
Saw Ara a week or two ago. I would say she lived up to her reputation for BBBJ, but her looks were really disappointing for me.

When I first entered, I was immediately disappointed by her face. Very large and round, maybe a little cute after the initial reaction, but I was also horny so it wasn't a huge deal. When I walked in to the room, she got down to business right away taking my cock deep. I was really horny and this was great, she went hard on my cock and let me move around into whatever positions I wanted. I let her do that until I was getting close, then I grabbed her and threw her over the bed for doggy insertion, then CIP which felt really good.

After my first nut though, it was hard to get a second despite her performance because she just wasn't very attractive. Her body is certainly better than her face, but I think people are overhyping that a bit, unless they're just speaking relatively for slightly older kgirls. To call a body 9 or 10, I'm thinking tight, fit, great ass and / or tits, nice skin, beautiful proportions, etc. I would give her body a 7 at best, as she is slim, and her ass is decent, but not shapely or fit or super nice to look at. Her tits are also decent manmade C's, but not beautiful or natural or especially big. For the second round, despite her going at it BBFS, I just couldn't get a second pop. As someone else mentioned, at certain angles her face looked even somewhat manly, and was quite a turnoff. I reckon in light she would be a 6 overall.

Would definitely not put her in the same category as Hana.

Peter321
12-02-20, 14:00
She could be Amazing and then turn and get pissed at you all in the span of 5 minutes. Incredibly hot, but sometimes completely crazy. But So Friggn' HOT! Definitely if anyone has a line on her. Please let me know Thanks.She definitely was very hot. Great boltons, nice tan complexion, exotic look (half latina iirc). But her attitude towards me when I saw her made me never want to return. It was good at first until the later portion where she was getting mad that I wasn't finishing. Had me finish myself off with almost no help. Left a sour taste in my mouth and never returned.

Peter321
12-02-20, 14:02
Does anyone know what happened to ace? Last I saw her was with candygirl. I hope I can see her again she's my atf.When she first left, I was told that she would be taking a 2 month vacation and this was in the beginning of October, so she should be back soon. Who knows if that's accurate though.

GG1234
12-02-20, 15:10
It wasn't too hard to find the LAKstyle pics: https://web.archive.org/web/20150316052453/http://lakstyleblog.com/?page_id=8648.

Would appreciate any DMs or public posts of other pics (from HX or SDAG / Asianworld (OC)), tyvm.There are a few pics preserved at https://www.foxylists.com/glow .

GG1234
12-02-20, 16:39
I too saw Glow for a number of years under a number of years, does anyone have any rare / older pics of her to help jog the memory bank? Feel free to DM if you rather than public post, thanks!

To be relevant to the thread, I too BB'd her for a while, then she tried to say BB was off the menu a couple years ago, so that was when the attitude shift happened and I stopped seeing her as often. Good luck to everyone else finding their preferred replacements.Also, for those who never got to meet Joy / Glow, her face looked very similar to this girl:

https://twitter.com/Kasyou3roshieru

Joy / Glow had straight teeth, but the rest of the face is very similar.

AlvinYi3988
12-02-20, 17:11
She is definitely not in the same vicinity as Hana. I was super disappointed as well when I first saw her and I think she could tell haha. Her body and boobs were definitely her best assets however, I like my girls more toned. With that being said, I would definitely rank her top of the list on BBBJ. Jesus lord she sucked the living soul out of me. She literally made me cum within 3 minutes of sucking. I wanted her to stop so I could at least fuck her in every position, but she got the best of me. After a light massage she went full beast mode until I got hard and laid it on her.

I'm not sure if I'll repeat, didn't really have much chemistry with her. But, her BJ alone might sway me in the future.

If I was to compare her to ace, who is also my atf BJ master, I would choose ace. I think Ara is slightly better at sucking dick, but I found ace more attractive and a better body.

Saw Ara a week or two ago. I would say she lived up to her reputation for BBBJ, but her looks were really disappointing for me.

When I first entered, I was immediately disappointed by her face. Very large and round, maybe a little cute after the initial reaction, but I was also horny so it wasn't a huge deal. When I walked in to the room, she got down to business right away taking my cock deep. I was really horny and this was great, she went hard on my cock and let me move around into whatever positions I wanted. I let her do that until I was getting close, then I grabbed her and threw her over the bed for doggy insertion, then CIP which felt really good.

After my first nut though, it was hard to get a second despite her performance because she just wasn't very attractive. Her body is certainly better than her face, but I think people are overhyping that a bit, unless they're just speaking relatively for slightly older kgirls. To call a body 9 or 10, I'm thinking tight, fit, great ass and / or tits, nice skin, beautiful proportions, etc. I would give her body a 7 at best, as she is slim, and her ass is decent, but not shapely or fit or super nice to look at. Her tits are also decent manmade C's, but not beautiful or natural or especially big. For the second round, despite her going at it BBFS, I just couldn't get a second pop. As someone else mentioned, at certain angles her face looked even somewhat manly, and was quite a turnoff. I reckon in light she would be a 6 overall.

Would definitely not put her in the same category as Hana.

DarthVader6969
12-02-20, 17:19
I need some help! So I've been able to visit 3 korgs so far, KPC, SFG, and Palace. I'm trying to get verified for another korg (Precious Love), but the previous korgs that I've visited don't seem to want to reply to a request to be a reference. Are there any ways around that? Thanks in advance!

Im Yours
12-02-20, 18:09

Would definitely not put her in the same category as Hana.I am not completely disagreeing. She is pretty great service wise though. She got at it from the get go, great BBBJ (not the best, but yeah, quite good).

F: 6-6. 5 She is typically older-ish looking korean lady. I don't find her features manly, but of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She's far from repulsive for me, I'd still find her attractive.

B: 7. 5 Nice butt, decent body, no real fat, not super fit. Some fat on her arms, man mades that feel not great (probably too big for her).

A: 9 English is OK, randomly said stuff in Korean. Attacked me from the get go, DFK the whole time, great noises. Can't keep up the whole time and got tired out but she wants you to enjoy yourself 100%.

S: 9 Took it ever which way I gave it to her. CG riding is good 8/10, but I really made her cum on CG like 3 x before I got there hence why I tired her out I guess. Aims to please, BBBJ DT like crazy, BBBJ between positions. Responsive to everything.

I'd 100% repeat.

GoodBoy88
12-02-20, 18:28
For those of you who enjoyed many days, weeks and years with one of L. A. 's legends, Jenny O will be retiring with her last day being Dec. 18. This is no fake retirement. She's going back to Korea to live what I hope will be a happy and healthy life. For me and many others she was incomparable. So hot looking with a super sexy athletic body and skin as soft as silk. Always gave me all that I could ask for and more. Good bye Jenny. You will always be remembered.

https://www.foxylists.com/jennyoGood for her, she's pretty much a legend she's been around so long. If I'm not mistaken she's only 2nd to Pepsi, it feels weird. There are some providers who've been in the game so long that you just never think about them retiring. I bet that lady made over half a mil in her time working in the US.

Khloe1004
12-02-20, 18:31
I want to resurrect this thought. She was one that got away from me because I didn't have enough references back then. If anyone ever gets a lead, it would be appreciated. Thank youShe is gone for good she is married now and has her own business.

GoodBoy88
12-02-20, 18:44
I am not completely disagreeing. She is pretty great service wise though. She got at it from the get go, great BBBJ (not the best, but yeah, quite good).

F: 6-6. 5 She is typically older-ish looking korean lady. I don't find her features manly, but of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She's far from repulsive for me, I'd still find her attractive.

B: 7. 5 Nice butt, decent body, no real fat, not super fit. Some fat on her arms, man mades that feel not great (probably too big for her).

A: 9 English is OK, randomly said stuff in Korean. Attacked me from the get go, DFK the whole time, great noises. Can't keep up the whole time and got tired out but she wants you to enjoy yourself 100%.

S: 9 Took it ever which way I gave it to her. CG riding is good 8/10, but I really made her cum on CG like 3 x before I got there hence why I tired her out I guess. Aims to please, BBBJ DT like crazy, BBBJ between positions. Responsive to everything.

I'd 100% repeat.I have to agree as well with SkyDive. A nice looking girl to be sure but certainly had a larger face than I typically like. Body was "ok" but anyone who's familiar with my post history knows I like them super skinny, spinner tight so it's a no repeat for me just because of personal taste (great girl for the average guy though).

HapaBoy86
12-02-20, 19:38
She could be Amazing and then turn and get pissed at you all in the span of 5 minutes. Incredibly hot, but sometimes completely crazy. But So Friggn' HOT! Definitely if anyone has a line on her. Please let me know Thanks.I still talk to her once in a while and I would say 99.9% she will not return. She happy with her new life.

Yes, I could be wrong but I know her current life situation and it's perfect.

Toungsten
12-02-20, 20:23
Good for her, she's pretty much a legend she's been around so long. If I'm not mistaken she's only 2nd to Pepsi, it feels weird. There are some providers who've been in the game so long that you just never think about them retiring. I bet that lady made over half a mil in her time working in the USHalf a mil? I'm sure it was way more than that. Probably that much in maybe 3-4 years. Multiply that by her years working and not much time for spending and you have one well off woman.

TempletonRat
12-02-20, 21:28
Any recent intel on the KPC girls? They are Korean, and they are BB, and there seem to be quite a few of them. But little to no discussion here.

Vulcan1009
12-02-20, 22:14
Hi Gents.

Wondering if anyone has any intel on below girls from Candy Girl LA.

Cherry, everyone is talking about her but no one reviewed yet. Also, is she only here for a week?

Love, did not see any review.

Momoca, did not see any review.

Orange, did not see any review.

Thanks for sharing gents.

Vulcan1009
12-02-20, 22:42
Hi Gents.

I have been searching for another provider like Allie, so far I can only see Hana as alternative but she is a tiny spinner compare to Allie, I like a little meat to grab, Allie got a full C.

Anyone knows any provider service, attitude and body similar to Allie?

Thanks.

Vulcan1009
12-02-20, 22:45
Has anyone seen Sonya lately from sweetasiangem?

Last I seen her was 2 years ago and till now she is still with them, I wonder if anything changed.

Thanks for sharing.

TempletonRat
12-02-20, 23:14
Has anyone seen Sonya lately from sweetasiangem?

Last I seen her was 2 years ago and till now she is still with them, I wonder if anything changed.

Thanks for sharing.She's the full-bodied shorties who kind of looks half a white in WLA?

Last time I saw her I bbfscip'ed her, and said it was cause "Opa byeong-shin style. ".

SuperMan333
12-03-20, 00:20
Hi Gents.

I have been searching for another provider like Allie, so far I can only see Hana as alternative but she is a tiny spinner compare to Allie, I like a little meat to grab, Allie got a full C.

Thanks.Baby Ray kte.

Toungsten
12-03-20, 00:22
Hi Gents.

Thanks.I've always gotten similar service from Hazel.

SmoothNSimple
12-03-20, 00:28
Some provide BBFS.

https://kakao-girls.com/Good deal; thanks.

GoldDust58
12-03-20, 01:13
Half a mil? I'm sure it was way more than that. Probably that much in maybe 3-4 years. Multiply that by her years working and not much time for spending and you have one well off woman.Maybe half a mil in the bank account after she has bought houses cars and business plus retirement. Over the course of a career way more than that. Well deserved for years of letting mongers go at her. I'm happy to hear the retirement successes. Some can get jaded. I would say Jenny O is not close to my preferred body type or looks. She had great tits and gave me good service. I can't be mad at that. I did not repeat but it was a good notch on the LA legend belt. Happy to see her to get out with deep pockets.

Francescoo
12-03-20, 01:41
Dude it's all milfs!

Should of walk out when I went!

NintyNine
12-03-20, 05:25
Evie is not the girl in the album and that is a correct assessment on her look. Her look rates anywhere from "5. 5" to "6. 5" but she has a good body and she is all natural and she is not on spinner side. Her body is like Fox or Hami. She was open to BB with me but I did not partake.6 face sounds really bad. Butter face. Hmmm. Maybe I should wait for another girl if those are fake pics.

Notna
12-03-20, 11:37
I thought someone mentioned Rozel might be available UTR?

Anybody have any into on that?I'd love to know as well. I loved her look and I had pretty good chemistry with her. My favorite part was the initial BBBJ in the chair she had in the room. Her BBBJ was amazing; lots of eye contact and great DSL's.

As mentioned, I also sensed her irritation if you were taking too long to finish towards the latter half of the session. It was my only complaint, really.

Francescoo
12-03-20, 11:44
If ya seen her go get tested.

Toungsten
12-03-20, 12:24
M. Evie, Sena, Nari (new) Pics below BBFS.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Sia.

SFK. Viki.

KPL. Ara, Cici.

RyuSuzuki
12-03-20, 13:09
If ya seen her go get tested.For covid? Or for?

LoveAsianGirls
12-03-20, 14:12
If ya seen her go get tested.Do you mean Mistress X?

TD Leafs
12-03-20, 15:09
6 face sounds really bad. Butter face. Hmmm. Maybe I should wait for another girl if those are fake pics.Is she gone already?

No pics on Lavixens site.

NoClue02
12-03-20, 16:08
Never been to this place. How are their girls and is there a up charge for bb?

ShyazNerd
12-03-20, 16:23
I wonder what happened to that org, I tried to text them the other day and it's been radio silent and their website seems to be dead.

WCornell
12-03-20, 16:31
I saw Mistress X for 2-hours on 11/21 and another 2-hours on 11/25. I had a fine time. I'm perfectly healthy and plan on seeing her again very soon. Just saying.

Leocat2020
12-03-20, 16:57
Looks like M has a new girl named Nari. I think I have seen this girl's pic before. Anyone have experience with this one?

Thanks!

Im Yours
12-03-20, 17:36
6 face sounds really bad. Butter face. Hmmm. Maybe I should wait for another girl if those are fake pics.How does 6 = butterface? 6 = slightly better looking (to that person) than average. If everyone was rated a 9 or 10 it really isn't a 9 or 10. A butterface would be a 3.

Vulcan1009
12-03-20, 18:36
I've always gotten similar service from Hazel.Hazel and I just never click, saw her twice hoping to get CIP but still a No, she is the only girl from M that I did not get CIP which baffles me, LOL.

But she does look very hot and similar body type, service just not the same.

Vulcan1009
12-03-20, 18:40
She's the full-bodied shorties who kind of looks half a white in WLA?

Last time I saw her I bbfscip'ed her, and said it was cause "Opa byeong-shin style. ".Not sure about half white, she look pretty traditional korean to me, her body is very nice but no CIP before, on SAG advertise did not say BB.

She best part is that Full C or D to be honest. Not the prettiest but great service. She don't use much make up, if she do, she would look like her pictures I think.

Francescoo
12-03-20, 19:01
I saw Mistress X for 2-hours on 11/21 and another 2-hours on 11/25. I had a fine time. I'm perfectly healthy and plan on seeing her again very soon. Just saying.All good! I'm just over thinking but got testing for everything results will come in 24 hrs or so.

TheAbc
12-03-20, 19:09
M. Evie, Sena, Nari (new) Pics below BBFS.

SFK. Viki.

KPL. Ara, Cici.Nari has worked at M before, sometime within the last few years under a name I do not remember. The only thing I remember is this, not sure if I saw her or not or she was BBFS.

Tjinla2001
12-03-20, 19:25
Do any agency technicians have natural fur lining-- similar to the gals in the ROK?

Fat Jerk76
12-03-20, 19:41
If ya seen her go get tested.Don't make us pay for your buyer's remorse.

GoldDust58
12-03-20, 20:03
Is she gone already?

No pics on Lavixens site. she works for M not Lavixens. Related but different orgs. The benefits of being an M client are access to their girls. Doesn't mean they are better but that they only work for M booker. Those with Lavixens are new clients that are able to see girls who are booked with their booker too and M. Two different orgs. M does not accept new client so Lavixens is the next best thing to seeing their girls. Which you still get the two spinners Sena and Hana.

GoldDust58
12-03-20, 20:08
Nari has worked at M before, sometime within the last few years under a name I do not remember. The only thing I remember is this, not sure if I saw her or not or she was BBFS.Nari first time at M I was told. There has been another Nari hence the confusion. This Nari used another name in vegas and was popular there so will def try her out. I will try to check her out in next few days. I hear great tits and that’s my thing. Seeing their new spinner Sena next though. Will review post visit.

TheAbc
12-03-20, 20:40
Nari first time at M I was told. There has been another Nari hence the confusion. This Nari used another name in vegas and was popular there so will def try her out. I will try to check her out in next few days. I hear great tits and thats my thing. Seeing their new spinner Sena next though. Will review post visit.The name is "new" but the girl is definitely a girl I've seen at least with M or another agency. She might of been non BBFS at the time hence I don't have a decent memory of her and it faded away. Now, things have changed and she probably does it.

Toungsten
12-03-20, 20:41
Nari first time at M I was told. There has been another Nari hence the confusion. This Nari used another name in vegas and was popular there so will def try her out. I will try to check her out in next few days. I hear great tits and thats my thing. Seeing their new spinner Sena next though. Will review post visit.Yeah. I just checked with M and she said this Nari wasn't with her.

MrChaco
12-03-20, 22:57
All good! I'm just over thinking but got testing for everything results will come in 24 hrs or so.If you can't post here what you asking all of us whom seen Mistressx then can you please reply back to PM.

Thank you.

GoldDust58
12-03-20, 23:47
I will say this again and hopefully it sticks. You should always get tested regularly for you own safety, for my safety, the safety of other mongers, and the provider's safety. We have that responsibility first. We are the ones who demand BBFS and we should all know the risk involved. Some of us have gotten unlucky and some have gone over 10 years with no issues. Mostly guys I know it has been treatable issues. Just get tested regularly and live without fear.

Next. If you catch something or suspect you catch something please never blast it on forums out of the respect for the girl's business. Business is tough right now I've heard for many. Some issues take weeks to appear so it could have been anyone if you are a regular monger. If you are 100% sure it is that provider then discuss this with the booker and have them take care of it. Show them test results privately and go from there. I've heard instance of it being not being more than UTI, allergic reaction to gel, or too much dry rubbing during vigorous romping. If the org is irresponsible and does nothing about it and more guys having issues then maybe cause for alarms.

Kamsamida
12-04-20, 00:00
The name is "new" but the girl is definitely a girl I've seen at least with M or another agency. She might of been non BBFS at the time hence I don't have a decent memory of her and it faded away. Now, things have changed and she probably does it.This new girl Nari at M tours NorCal regularly, most recently last week as Tia with K Lovers which is an affiliate of Asian Angels. I saw her last year in San Jose when she was with K Pleasures. A lot older versus pics. Easily in her 40's. Average body, flat ass. She's BBFS but no cip. She also has other restrictions. Average session. The only thing I remember is that she has strong hands from the massage.

WCornell
12-04-20, 00:16
I will say this again and hopefully it sticks. You should always get tested regularly for you own safety, for my safety, the safety of other mongers, and the provider's safety. We have that responsibility first. We are the ones who demand BBFS and we should all know the risk involved. Some of us have gotten unlucky and some have gone over 10 years with no issues. Mostly guys I know it has been treatable issues. Just get tested regularly and live without fear.

Next. If you catch something or suspect you catch something please never blast it on forums out of the respect for the girl's business. Business is tough right now I've heard for many. Some issues take weeks to appear so it could have been anyone if you are a regular monger. If you are 100% sure it is that provider then discuss this with the booker and have them take care of it. Show them test results privately and go from there. I've heard instance of it being not being more than UTI, allergic reaction to gel, or too much dry rubbing during vigorous romping. If the org is irresponsible and does nothing about it and more guys having issues then maybe cause for alarms.I completely agree. I think it's really unfair to post a "suspicion" here or anywhere else, given the damage done to the girl's business. That's why I felt it necessary to speak up for Mistress X, the ONLY girl I've seen in the past two weeks.

Bastard Chorum
12-04-20, 03:25
Never been to this place. How are their girls and is there a up charge for bb?Yes, there's an upcharge for BB and the priciest at that unless they've changed it recently. Ravi, Lexi, and Arin (AKA Belle with Kupcake) has been reviewed or at least mentioned. Sunmee's pictures look familiar but I don't know from where. Loren looks to be new but could easily be hiding behind fake pics.

Kamsamida
12-04-20, 03:46
Yes, there's an upcharge for BB and the priciest at that unless they've changed it recently. Ravi, Lexi, and Arin (AKA Belle with Kupcake) has been reviewed or at least mentioned. Sunmee's pictures look familiar but I don't know from where. Loren looks to be new but could easily be hiding behind fake pics.Ravi is IMO one of the best eye candy on the LA scene. The pics don't do her justice. She's actually better looking in person. She's always been CFS with a standard rate. As for girls with BB option, the upcharge is on par, e.g. 100 extra roses with most other places. They are not any pricier.

TheAbc
12-04-20, 05:09
This new girl Nari at M tours NorCal regularly, most recently last week as Tia with K Lovers which is an affiliate of Asian Angels. I saw her last year in San Jose when she was with K Pleasures. A lot older versus pics. Easily in her 40's. Average body, flat ass. She's BBFS but no cip. She also has other restrictions. Average session. The only thing I remember is that she has strong hands from the massage.Thanks for the info. I was about to go and glad I didn't. You saved me from a disappointment.

CityboysUp
12-04-20, 11:16

Next. If you catch something or suspect you catch something please never blast it on forums out of the respect for the girl's business. Business is tough right now I've heard for many. Some issues take weeks to appear so it could have been anyone if you are a regular monger. If you are 100% sure it is that provider then discuss this with the booker and have them take care of it. Show them test results privately and go from there. I've heard instance of it being not being more than UTI, allergic reaction to gel, or too much dry rubbing during vigorous romping. If the org is irresponsible and does nothing about it and more guys having issues then maybe cause for alarms.Sorry, but as much as I understand that BBFS is a risky business, it's always in our best interest to get that kind of information. But that information should be accurate. If there's an outbreak going on, it is better for us to know so that we can avoid it and not actively spread it elsewhere (because I know a lot of BB mongers use multiple agencies). If we don't actively stop the spread and get ourselves checked out, we're doing MORE damage across multiple agencies in the long run.

But the only thing I can agree on, is that the information MUST be accurate instead of suspicion.

Toungsten
12-04-20, 13:33
M. Hana, Sena, Nari, Evie.

Sunny. Lyn, Joy2.

SFK. Viki.

KLP. Ara, Cici.

RocketManP
12-04-20, 16:24
Sorry, but as much as I understand that BBFS is a risky business, it's always in our best interest to get that kind of information. But that information should be accurate. If there's an outbreak going on, it is better for us to know so that we can avoid it and not actively spread it elsewhere (because I know a lot of BB mongers use multiple agencies). If we don't actively stop the spread and get ourselves checked out, we're doing MORE damage across multiple agencies in the long run.

But the only thing I can agree on, is that the information MUST be accurate instead of suspicion.While its difficult to get super accurate information, even in cases where it's 100% accurate (ie monger hasn't seen anyone but this one girl in 3 weeks) you're going to get tremendous pushback from orgs, insiders, shills and white knights. Even if it's true, last thing they want is for public to know because it affects their rep and their money.

Let's put it this way. Stds happen. How many times were people here alerted by a booker that a girl you've seen had something? This is pretty much a rhetorical question. By directly contacting the booker about it, you're just indirectly helping them to keep the info under wraps. Besides, I've heard some mongers getting BLd for insisting to bookers they got a std from a girl.

Toungsten
12-04-20, 16:40
Lia is actually Niya. Prebooking available.

Francescoo
12-04-20, 19:14
Everything came out clean.

Sorry I know I shouldn't but it's best for the community to find out!

I look out for others that way one doesn't have to go through the same problem.

Maybe it's just the fact that I'm under the weather that's all! And too all precautions!

This hobby is great and I want to keep it alive until I'm done! So be safe ya sorry if that cause any problems!

TempletonRat
12-04-20, 20:16
Have booked with Grace at KPC this fine eve to TOFTT.

KPC Mini was delightful, but this booking gives me pause as it is in a notorious K-town building named aspirationally named after antivirus computer software.

The building is subpar and bodes ill.

NoClue02
12-04-20, 21:00
Yes, there's an upcharge for BB and the priciest at that unless they've changed it recently. Ravi, Lexi, and Arin (AKA Belle with Kupcake) has been reviewed or at least mentioned. Sunmee's pictures look familiar but I don't know from where. Loren looks to be new but could easily be hiding behind fake pics.Thanks BC. Stupid me, I don't know why I didn't search for their name first.

Saw their site, they have some girls down in OC so will have to visit one of these days LOL.

GoldDust58
12-04-20, 21:04
My timing didn't line up as planned with Sena so instead I gave the recommendation of trying Nari. I opened the door and I definitely remember her from NorCal. Pics are pretty accurate, so does her makeup well. Lost weight so definitely slender girl now and tall at 5'6. What stood out and the reason I chose her is not a mystery but she has some great tits. She isn't for everyone and along the lines of Bella sexiness but she can take is harder. She has just well done tits tho and I got to Russian then a little. BBBJ is average not compared to soul sucking Ara but experienced. She enjoyed DATY gently, and responds with pleasant moans. More tit play and she laughed at my broken Korean complimenting them. No trouble BBFS, but I do remember CFS long ago. Seems as she is following the line as an M girl. Her best position is standing DG. Ass not big but she arches it in a nice position and long legs that I had no issues. A position a tall man like me can only do with long legs gals. 2nd favorite position behind RCG. I didn't try RCG with Nari but she has a nice thrusting CG. I know some mixed talk of her BBFS but she was BBFS and CIP. Pleasant addition to M. 2 spinners and 2 tall gals. Will give Evie a shot next if she sticks around but Sena exotic eyes have my attention next.

Alex60
12-04-20, 21:38
Lia is actually Niya. Prebooking available.Mr T-.

Do you know if Niya is BBFS? (I know -- we're on the BB site, but I didn't know if you were just announcing a new girl.).

No big deal -- CFS would be fine with me.

Thanks in advance!

Toungsten
12-05-20, 00:06
Mr T-.

Do you know if Niya is BBFS? (I know -- we're on the BB site, but I didn't know if you were just announcing a new girl.).

Thanks in advance!There is never a guarantee of BBFS even from girls who many or most swear it's available or not available. I just report the new arrivals and it's up to you to make it happen or not. One particular girl whose name I won't mention but who was known as NON BBFS and had no reports of BBFS offered it to me first time. All she said is not to say anything. Now I'm not saying I was the only one but my point is that you never know. There was a time not too long ago when BBFS was so far UTR and it was a guessing game with everyone but a few.

TempletonRat
12-05-20, 00:19
Have booked with Grace at KPC this fine eve to TOFTT.

KPC Mini was delightful, but this booking gives me pause as it is in a notorious K-town building named aspirationally named after antivirus computer software.

The building is subpar and bodes ill.Hmmm. It was bb, but at a price.

Grace has strange bruising on her limbs. It made me wonder if she's been handled roughly, by mongers or her pimp. Or maybe she's one of the less-common k-girl junkies?

Bastard Chorum
12-05-20, 02:14
Mr T-.

Thanks in advance!If she hasn't changed her mind then CFS only. She was Anna with PG in OC.

Ari G
12-05-20, 06:01
My first post on this forum but long time hobbyist. Really appreciate this forum and the efforts that you guys make to keep us all in the know (and help us to make good choices). I usually partake in most of the K-girls that come through west LA and about 30-40 percent of the ones that go through mid-Wilshire and K-town. These days I find myself relying more on the reviews and comments that you guys post, so I want to start contributing back to the community. It's a pain in the ass and takes a lot of time to write out a review, but I appreciate it so much.

Just want to say that I'm more of a GFE person and not really into sex machine sessions like some of the mongers here. I love reading about it in your reports, but when I get out for a visit I'm usually looking to relax and get it oozed out of me, not get the shit fucked out of me full throttle. I generally won't see even quality talent like Nina (SA) or Hana (M) more than once or twice because that is not what I want and they just don't know how to slow down. I prefer a relaxing GFE session and to keep it in there nice and wet for as long as a I can (most girls don't want to do slowly and for a long time). So for me, the unicorn chicks are the ones that look good enough to me, but have really sweet and chill but willing personalities, don't complain or rush, and have nice skinny bodies (not into big asses). Just putting that out there since everyone's experience is subjective and I respect that my tastes may not always align with everyone else's.

Anyways, so these days I usually see Hazel, don't need to hype her up, but Hazel is on a short break so decided to take a chance with Sena since she is at the local spot and I wanted to get to the bottom of the mixed reviews. I was able to book her within the hour on a Friday afternoon, so I was a little skeptical.

L / B: When she opened the door I was surprised. I found her to be quite pleasant and attractive looking. Much better than her photos (how often does that happen). Like SpideyLennon said before, GND-type, could probably pass for Japanese or Japanese-mix but she is full Korean. She was wearing heels and a cute lingerie piece, and I immediately noticed how nice her legs looked. She says she gained some weight since she came to LA but you would not see it anywhere. She is really skinny (not anorexic looking) but similar to Hana or Jenny when she first came from Korea. Sena has round fake tits, which I thought were fine, proportional to her body. I love it when a girl's butt cheeks almost fit in my hand so Sena's ass was perfect for me. She does have a tattoo around her ass, but it wasn't too much of distraction. I liked her face, better than most of the other K-girls that I have seen recently. She had her long black hair tied into a tail and her skin was nice and smooth. No weird things to point out, and she was very spinner and cute.

E: She said this was her first time out of Korea and I believe her so she doesn't speak much English. Recommend having google translate handy if you want to chat.

A: She was very nice and all smiles but I also felt that she was a little timid at the beginning. Once I found out that this was her first time in America, it made more sense. She is a really sweet girl that likes to make jokes and talk sweet (in Korean). Be patient and teach her a few phrases, she said she wanted to learn English. She definitely aimed to please but she is not that experienced. That being said, she is not so inexperienced that she doesn't know what she is doing, she just needs a little guidance and she wants to make the customer happy. She wasn't awkward with positions. Didn't watch the clock, and it felt like one of the longest HR sessions I have had in awhile. And usually I notice that a lot of the K-girls have the clock set to +10 minutes (from whatever the real time is), but hers was only +5 minutes and I was also there for more than the whole hour since for some reason she was not busy on a Friday afternoon.

S: I don't like sex machines so Sena was great in the service department. She mentioned that some past customers were not happy that she wasn't that comfortable with DFK and told me that she was trying. So for us there was lots of LFK and some DFK. She has nice lips and that nice K-girl fragrance. She spent time sucking my nipples (which I love) and gave me a BBBJ that felt just right. She would play with my nipples while sucking me (big plus) and she good with 69. Her pussy gets pretty wet, and its soft and snug. We went through all of the standard positions, but I really liked doing her from behind standing up in front of the mirror. Her legs have that long and thin shape which look great in heels, and her ass felt really good against my pelvis while I was entering her from behind. One thing I have to mention is that its great when a girl's vagina is not that deep so that my penis hits up again their cervix when I'm thrusting missionary (I'm a Korean guy, what can I say) so this may suck for some of you gorilla-endowed mongers, but for me and my average size, it was fantastic. Overall the session was very sensual and enjoyable. The closest experience for me was Jenny or Eye. I think Sena is definitely up for more action that I wanted, but for me it was great, she met my tempo, was quite submissive and definitely aimed to please. Felt like a girl that I was hooking up with after a first date in Korea. After I came, I told her I wanted to leave it in for awhile and she said not to take it out because it felt good and it seemed like "they" needed a little more time together. How cute is that. On a side note, I don't like girls washing me after because I like to get really clean the way that I want (not just some light body wash), so I usually just go into the shower by myself and clean myself to my hearts content. So I don't have any comments about showering together but she did offer.

Repeat: 100 percent. This is a no brainer for me and I expect that it will get better each time. Hana is younger and a little prettier (I would say Sena is mid-30's) but I totally prefer the session that I had with Sena over Hana. I don't want to wait for my appointments (which may change if Sena gets busy), she is a non-pro with a good attitude, hasn't been on the US service tour yet, and just feels fresh. Ara is also still new with excellent service, and she has a great side profile to look at in the mirror while going at it doggy, but her body was a little athletic for me, and her face was plain. Plus I hate driving out to mid-Wilshire. Still need to try out Evie.

She got me to write my first review for you guys. What else can I say. I think she's worth it.

Before 50 of you guys say it, I'm on the fence, maybe it's a shill and maybe it's just a guy who likes to write so save the comments for his third or fourth report.

To the poster, this isn't an accusation, your post has a lot of the kinds of things that managers put in to try and sell the services with a fake review.

Time will tell

A2

Toungsten
12-05-20, 10:52
My first post on this forum but long time hobbyist. Really appreciate this forum and the efforts that you guys make to keep us all in the know (and help us to make good choices). I usually partake in most of the K-girls that come through west LA and about 30-40 percent of the ones that go through mid-Wilshire and K-town. These days I find myself relying more on the reviews and comments that you guys post, so I want to start contributing back to the community. It's a pain in the ass and takes a lot of time to write out a review, but I appreciate it so much.

Just want to say that I'm more of a GFE person and not really into sex machine sessions like some of the mongers here. I love reading about it in your reports, but when I get out for a visit I'm usually looking to relax and get it oozed out of me, not get the shit fucked out of me full throttle. I generally won't see even quality talent like Nina (SA) or Hana (M) more than once or twice because that is not what I want and they just don't know how to slow down. I prefer a relaxing GFE session and to keep it in there nice and wet for as long as a I can (most girls don't want to do slowly and for a long time). So for me, the unicorn chicks are the ones that look good enough to me, but have really sweet and chill but willing personalities, don't complain or rush, and have nice skinny bodies (not into big asses). Just putting that out there since everyone's experience is subjective and I respect that my tastes may not always align with everyone else's.

Anyways, so these days I usually see Hazel, don't need to hype her up, but Hazel is on a short break so decided to take a chance with Sena since she is at the local spot and I wanted to get to the bottom of the mixed reviews. I was able to book her within the hour on a Friday afternoon, so I was a little skeptical.

L / B: When she opened the door I was surprised. I found her to be quite pleasant and attractive looking. Much better than her photos (how often does that happen). Like SpideyLennon said before, GND-type, could probably pass for Japanese or Japanese-mix but she is full Korean. She was wearing heels and a cute lingerie piece, and I immediately noticed how nice her legs looked. She says she gained some weight since she came to LA but you would not see it anywhere. She is really skinny (not anorexic looking) but similar to Hana or Jenny when she first came from Korea. Sena has round fake tits, which I thought were fine, proportional to her body. I love it when a girl's butt cheeks almost fit in my hand so Sena's ass was perfect for me. She does have a tattoo around her ass, but it wasn't too much of distraction. I liked her face, better than most of the other K-girls that I have seen recently. She had her long black hair tied into a tail and her skin was nice and smooth. No weird things to point out, and she was very spinner and cute.

E: She said this was her first time out of Korea and I believe her so she doesn't speak much English. Recommend having google translate handy if you want to chat.

A: She was very nice and all smiles but I also felt that she was a little timid at the beginning. Once I found out that this was her first time in America, it made more sense. She is a really sweet girl that likes to make jokes and talk sweet (in Korean). Be patient and teach her a few phrases, she said she wanted to learn English. She definitely aimed to please but she is not that experienced. That being said, she is not so inexperienced that she doesn't know what she is doing, she just needs a little guidance and she wants to make the customer happy. She wasn't awkward with positions. Didn't watch the clock, and it felt like one of the longest HR sessions I have had in awhile. And usually I notice that a lot of the K-girls have the clock set to +10 minutes (from whatever the real time is), but hers was only +5 minutes and I was also there for more than the whole hour since for some reason she was not busy on a Friday afternoon.

S: I don't like sex machines so Sena was great in the service department. She mentioned that some past customers were not happy that she wasn't that comfortable with DFK and told me that she was trying. So for us there was lots of LFK and some DFK. She has nice lips and that nice K-girl fragrance. She spent time sucking my nipples (which I love) and gave me a BBBJ that felt just right. She would play with my nipples while sucking me (big plus) and she good with 69. Her pussy gets pretty wet, and its soft and snug. We went through all of the standard positions, but I really liked doing her from behind standing up in front of the mirror. Her legs have that long and thin shape which look great in heels, and her ass felt really good against my pelvis while I was entering her from behind. One thing I have to mention is that its great when a girl's vagina is not that deep so that my penis hits up again their cervix when I'm thrusting missionary (I'm a Korean guy, what can I say) so this may suck for some of you gorilla-endowed mongers, but for me and my average size, it was fantastic. Overall the session was very sensual and enjoyable. The closest experience for me was Jenny or Eye. I think Sena is definitely up for more action that I wanted, but for me it was great, she met my tempo, was quite submissive and definitely aimed to please.Just wanted to add that Hana with all her energy and skills will give you so much of a GFE session if that's what you want. Every time I see her it blows me away how loving and sweet she can be if that's what you want. Yes she loves to have the shit fucked out of her but the time we spend cuddling and kissing is second to none when it comes to GFE. I've heard some complaints here about her DFK and I addressed it with her. Since then her kissing for me, has become as sensual as some of he best which would include Chanel and Viki. All you have to do is lead and show Hana what you want and she will give it to you. I love the craziness she gives along with GFE but if I wanted to kiss and cuddle with some soft sensual fucking that's what she would give me and the rest of you I'm sure. To top it off she is so good to look at.

Toungsten
12-05-20, 15:13
M. Sena, Nari, Evie.

Sunny. Niya, Joy2.

Newtopasian. Sia.

SFK. Viki.

PKL. . Ara, Cici.

GoldDust58
12-05-20, 16:26
If she hasn't changed her mind then CFS only. She was Anna with PG in OC.I used to see Anna at GFE org in San Mateo. She was roommates with Tiny. Tall-ish sexy MILF. Nice boob job and did want to rim but it not my thing. That was late 2018. I almost saw her again when she worked briefly at Acektown La and I remember seeing her listed as listed BBFS with upcharge. I am kicking myself for not finding out if it was real but as many times as I saw Anna up north, she was always CFS.

Tomatillo
12-05-20, 16:52
There are a few of you but You know who you are. Use them since its simply much easier to scan thru all of your diatribes. Thanks!

Peter321
12-05-20, 18:38
Just wanted to add that Hana with all her energy and skills will give you so much of a GFE session if that's what you want. Every time I see her it blows me away how loving and sweet she can be if that's what you want. Yes she loves to have the shit fucked out of her but the time we spend cuddling and kissing is second to none when it comes to GFE. I've heard some complaints here about her DFK and I addressed it with her. Since then her kissing for me, has become as sensual as some of he best which would include Chanel and Viki. All you have to do is lead and show Hana what you want and she will give it to you. I love the craziness she gives along with GFE but if I wanted to kiss and cuddle with some soft sensual fucking that's what she would give me and the rest of you I'm sure. To top it off she is so good to look at.X2 to what Toungsten said. Hana matches your pace. If you want rough and wild, she will match and give you rough and wild right back. If you want passionate and steamy, she'll give you passionate and steamy right back. If you want gentle GFE, gentle GFE it is. I've seen her twice now, and the first time was a gentle GFE and the second was passionate and steamy. I'm sure you're able to see from other mongers that she matches heavy action PSE. She loves it all and is able to adapt to what you want.

Great. Now I'm starting to sound like a shill. But in all honesty, try her at least once.

Tsar1
12-05-20, 19:57
M. Hana, Sena, Nari, Evie.

Sunny. Lyn, Joy2.

SFK. Viki.

KLP. Ara, Cici.I been only seeing allie ever since she with sfk. The sfk booker said allie on vacation. Somebody update her info If she change agency please.

SsStuntCock
12-05-20, 20:01
If jenny is their only girl right now I wouldn't be surprised if (Sexy Angels) choose to close shop for the time being.Is it a coincidence that SA went silent right around the same time PKL opened up shop? I'm thinking at least one of you gents are in bed with them literally and figuratively so perhaps you'd know.

HobbyRusty
12-05-20, 20:44
Wanted to get some thoughts on Sunny and M girls. Looking to get something going tomorrow. I've seen Lyn and Hana (both loved) who are probably not available tomorrow. I do enjoy BBFS but not a must unlike MSOG. I prefer thicker younger girls but am usually satisfied if there faces and service is good enough. I'm a tit guy to boot. Any input would be appreciated.

TIA.

PumpNDump
12-06-20, 00:50
When I spoke with booker of sa she said the girls are not coming in so they currently are out of talent. As for PKL is that kpleasure? If so its a different booker.

Is it a coincidence that SA went silent right around the same time PKL opened up shop? I'm thinking at least one of you gents are in bed with them literally and figuratively so perhaps you'd know.

Ari G
12-06-20, 03:43
Before 50 of you guys say it, I'm on the fence, maybe it's a shill and maybe it's just a guy who likes to write so save the comments for his third or fourth report.

To the poster, this isn't an accusation, your post has a lot of the kinds of things that managers put in to try and sell the services with a fake review.

Time will tell

A2No offense taken and agreed with your points. I haven't written a review since TER days so its been awhile and I was just trying to follow the protocol. Give me some time to get my posts up boys. And thanks for the PMs letting me know that some of you share my perspective and for encouraging the write-ups. I figure I spend enough time digging through and reading other people's (often lengthy) posts, I just want to contribute meaningfully and with details since that is definitely part of the fun for me. I don't like paying 300 admission tickets and not knowing what is on the other side of the entrance except for a possibly heavily photo shopped dream. And if I dig one of the girls in my area but she isn't making money for some reason, then I know she could leave right away and go off into the k-girl tour abyss no matter how many times I myself go see her, so its a win win to put up a yelp review to help out a new business and keep them around if I think they deserve it. But since everyone is different, it helps to have a little background about where the writer is coming from, because at a minimum, my experiences with all the different providers (any race) is probably going to be very different than say that of 50 year old white guy built like a rock or anyone else with different attributes and background than me (not in a good or bad way, just different), and we all can have different approaches to hobbying. If you are experienced enough, then you know how to read between the lines and make assumptions on the experience you can / will have with the same provider by having a little bit of context about who is telling the story. Sometimes I like to recreate another monger's experience, and I can, since you guys share the details. So thank you. But I'm not really into skull fucking a load into the girls mouth or trying to go around the world in an hour through as many positions as I can with a girl. I'd rather book a 5 hour session and do it at my own pace if that's what I need that day. I've tried it all, my body doesn't move like that anymore and I get tired. Don't get me wrong, I love reading about it and it gets me excited. But like with Sena, asian mongers generally gravitate towards idealized visions of non-pro civie chicks from the motherland rather than the jaded porn stars they become after being here awhile. Most of my non-asian monger friends are like Tucker Max and just don't give a fuck, they want to go from zero to hero in 2 minutes, and they generally see all providers as cum receptacle boxes with a bunch of holes. Smaller the better. That's cool. I've fucked girls that my friends have fucked just to be able to compare how they describe them to my own personal experience. That's me. I've gotten a lot of entertainment and money & time saving advice from here and TER so I'm just looking to be more active and contribute when I can.

Bastard Chorum
12-06-20, 04:19
Wanted to get some thoughts on Sunny and M girls. Looking to get something going tomorrow. I've seen Lyn and Hana (both loved) who are probably not available tomorrow. I do enjoy BBFS but not a must unlike MSOG. I prefer thicker younger girls but am usually satisfied if there faces and service is good enough. I'm a tit guy to boot. Any input would be appreciated.

TIA.Niya's right up your alley. While not young, she's young looking and service is good. Recommend Connie from J's stable too if you're able to head south to OC.

SsStuntCock
12-06-20, 11:44
When I spoke with booker of sa she said the girls are not coming in so they currently are out of talent. As for PKL is that kpleasure? If so its a different booker.PKL as in Preciousklove (ie, Ara, Cici). Even with no new girls coming over from the motherland, I would think SA would make do like every other org getting new girls, or at least maintain their existing pool of available ones. To top things off, if SA was simply on "vacation," you'd think they would say so on their website, instead of taking the site down altogether.

Toungsten
12-06-20, 13:33
M.

Evie, Sena, Nari.

SFK.

Viki.

KLP.

Ara, Cici.

Bobbito Garcia
12-06-20, 18:15
HiddenMango on HX just posted a pic / name of Cari / Adel. Is she back from SJ / GFE Investments or a quick pass thru? If so, curious she why she isn't working with J or J affiliates this current tour. Her ass / service ATF / legend status albeit CFS. Someone in OC confirm please. Thanks fellas!

PumpNDump
12-06-20, 18:36
Well don't have the actual details of why sa is on extended vacation. But as for the girls they go where the money is, sometimes the agency boss is a p. O. s so if there's greener pastures and word of mouth about negative aspects of certain agencies then girls wouldn't want to work for them. Not sure if that's the case with sa. As for other agencies having new girls, it seems they are more being rotated in from other cities. We really haven't gotten a new supply here in la from overseas.

PKL as in Preciousklove (ie, Ara, Cici). Even with no new girls coming over from the motherland, I would think SA would make do like every other org getting new girls, or at least maintain their existing pool of available ones. To top things off, if SA was simply on "vacation," you'd think they would say so on their website, instead of taking the site down altogether.

NintyNine
12-06-20, 19:02
Is hana slowing down and getting ready to leave?

GoldDust58
12-06-20, 20:06
Well don't have the actual details of why sa is on extended vacation. But as for the girls they go where the money is, sometimes the agency boss is a p. O. s so if there's greener pastures and word of mouth about negative aspects of certain agencies then girls wouldn't want to work for them. Not sure if that's the case with sa. As for other agencies having new girls, it seems they are more being rotated in from other cities. We really haven't gotten a new supply here in la from overseas.There are new girls from overseas. But very very few. Cici of PKL and Sena of M are brand new. They for sure have ever been in the US. NorCal recently got 1 or 2 as well.

GoldDust58
12-06-20, 20:07
Is hana slowing down and getting ready to leave?Booked solid every day. Tried to ask availability and fully booked last 2 days. She just works a shorter schedule now. 7 or 8 pm I believe last. She told me she liked her org and customers, and wasn’t going anywhere last time I saw her

GoldDust58
12-06-20, 20:10
HiddenMango on HX just posted a pic / name of Cari / Adel. Is she back from SJ / GFE Investments or a quick pass thru? If so, curious she why she isn't working with J or J affiliates this current tour. Her ass / service ATF / legend status albeit CFS. Someone in OC confirm please. Thanks fellas!If girls don't have enough customer at one org maybe they chose another. Also maybe they don't have room and she wanted a temporary stay. Long time girls like her know a lot of bookers.

As she does not allow bbfs so she is not talked about on this thread

HoneyBunBunss
12-06-20, 21:02
Has anyone seen Luna from Booker Gray? Her photos remind me of Loren that used to work for J.

HapaBoy86
12-06-20, 22:21
As she does not allow bbfs so she is not talked about on this threadAs stated above and It will get asked twentieth times here. Cari is not BBFS!

Kamsamida
12-06-20, 23:25
HiddenMango on HX just posted a pic / name of Cari / Adel. Is she back from SJ / GFE Investments or a quick pass thru? If so, curious she why she isn't working with J or J affiliates this current tour. Her ass / service ATF / legend status albeit CFS. Someone in OC confirm please. Thanks fellas!If you're in OC you're in luck. Was told that Cari will start next week in Huntington Beach. I saw her last in Aug and Oct in San Mateo and she rocked.

Kamsamida
12-06-20, 23:33
There are new girls from overseas. But very very few. Cici of PKL and Sena of M are brand new. They for sure have ever been in the US. NorCal recently got 1 or 2 as well.The NorCal branch of SA is open albeit with only one girl available, Suzy. Saw her a couple of days ago. I believe she’s a recent arrival. Mighty fine pse service as per their usual standards.

https://lovelyangels.site/suzy

PumpNDump
12-06-20, 23:42
2 absolutely new girls for the entire la region in the last month and a half is nothing to rave about. Most of us here have been in this game for maybe 15+ or 20+ years. We should all know what a full rotational supply should be like. As for why sa is shut that's the question that was pondered by the original poster. I've stated its a supply issue as you may have just validated about Cici and Sena for la and 2 girls in Norcal. Although it seems the room salons haven't been short on girls in the after hours places in ktown. Some girls just aren't willing to openly sell the goods between legs and rather just get drunk or get a doofus drunk at a Noraebang joint.

There are new girls from overseas. But very very few. Cici of PKL and Sena of M are brand new. They for sure have ever been in the US. NorCal recently got 1 or 2 as well.

NintyNine
12-07-20, 02:13
Booked solid every day. Tried to ask availability and fully booked last 2 days. She just works a shorter schedule now. 7 or 8 pm I believe last. She told me she liked her org and customers, and wasnt going anywhere last time I saw her"her org" ? She's still with M right?

Looks like I'm going to have to pick a weekday, now that stay at home orders are in place again, maybe there won't be so much traffic in the morning.

GoldDust58
12-07-20, 03:45
The NorCal branch of SA is open albeit with only one girl available, Suzy. Saw her a couple of days ago. I believe shes a recent arrival. Mighty fine pse service as per their usual standards.

https://lovelyangels.site/suzyIt has been confirmed it's Ariel of SA actually. She has another name when she worked at KPC I believe too. She must have taken off for some face work. Looks cute now which is why you didn't recognize her likely. You are likely remembering her now haha.

Kamsamida
12-07-20, 12:27
It has been confirmed it's Ariel of SA actually. She has another name when she worked at KPC I believe too. She must have taken off for some face work. Looks cute now which is why you didn't recognize her likely. You are likely remembering her now haha.Yes! Suzy is the ex-Ariel. Thanks. An extra set of eyes always helps with all these re-brands.

Toungsten
12-07-20, 13:10
M.

Hana, Evie, Sena, Nari.

SFK.

Viki. (Allie returns tomorrow).

Sunny.

Lyn, Niya, Joy.

Sexy Angels.

Jenny. (She's back).

PKL.

Ara, Cici.

Ara, Cici.

GoldDust58
12-07-20, 13:27
2 absolutely new girls for the entire la region in the last month and a half is nothing to rave about. Most of us here have been in this game for maybe 15+ or 20+ years. We should all know what a full rotational supply should be like. As for why sa is shut that's the question that was pondered by the original poster. I've stated its a supply issue as you may have just validated about Cici and Sena for la and 2 girls in Norcal. Although it seems the room salons haven't been short on girls in the after hours places in ktown. Some girls just aren't willing to openly sell the goods between legs and rather just get drunk or get a doofus drunk at a Noraebang joint.Rumor is that they keep trying to come but are being detained searched and sent back home with canceled visa. They are targeting young pretty Asians specifically. Yes I remember all the new 2 week rotation and college students but those days are long gone with covid. They have an excuse to detain and question why touring the US during pandemic. Regular travelers are being question if single Asian girls too. Best recent monger year was 2018

JackHolly
12-07-20, 14:57
Rumor is that they keep trying to come but are being detained searched and sent back home with canceled visa. They are targeting young pretty Asians specifically. Yes I remember all the new 2 week rotation and college students but those days are long gone with covid. They have an excuse to detain and question why touring the US during pandemic. Regular travelers are being question if single Asian girls too. Best recent monger year was 2018I've heard that too and wondered why they don't try coming over in small groups of two or three. But then again, I know nothing about how immigration security works, so I'm just talking out of my ass.

PumpNDump
12-07-20, 15:33
Wow totally different look. Ariel was decent provider at sa months ago. I guess the girls of sa down here in la all seem to have floated up north.

It has been confirmed it's Ariel of SA actually. She has another name when she worked at KPC I believe too. She must have taken off for some face work. Looks cute now which is why you didn't recognize her likely. You are likely remembering her now haha.

AvgGuy
12-07-20, 16:09
Looks like Hazel from M is now Alicia at precious k love. Can anyone confirm? Sad to have missed my chance while she was with M but hoping for a second chance to try her!

Toungsten
12-07-20, 19:26
Looks like Hazel from M is now Alicia at precious k love. Can anyone confirm? Sad to have missed my chance while she was with M but hoping for a second chance to try her!Starts Tuesday. Prebooking is available now.

JapDude69
12-07-20, 19:58
Not a new monger. Is there a specific agency to hit up that's "newbie" friendly? I'd like to get some KORG references to eventually get to LAVixens.

Veni1
12-07-20, 21:22
It looks like M's website is gone again. It seems to come and go. Fortunately, you can still access her gals at LAVixens on Humaniplex.

FrankTheTank78
12-07-20, 21:34

Also looks like they're both non up charge (BB) for those interested. Keep those non up charge girls busy fellasHas anyone tried the duos session yet?

I want to, but if the girls aren't into each other it pretty much ruins it for me. Also not sure how either of the girls look.

HapaBoy86
12-07-20, 22:45
Not a new monger. Is there a specific agency to hit up that's "newbie" friendly? I'd like to get some KORG references to eventually get to LAVixens.They don't accept new clients!

Say's it right dab in the middle of the daily updates!

SpideyLennon
12-07-20, 22:48
I've heard that too and wondered why they don't try coming over in small groups of two or three. But then again, I know nothing about how immigration security works, so I'm just talking out of my ass.One of the kgirl I spoke with, told me that it's over in korea that is super hard to get a visa or renew a visa for that matter. So it's not our immigration who's giving the girls a hard time.

GG1234
12-07-20, 23:51
SFK.

Viki. (Allie returns tomorrow).Is SFK Allie the same Allie that used to work with M in 2019?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sweet-allie-escort-los-angeles-490833

KushKevi
12-08-20, 00:12
Hello! Does anyone know what happened to Aki's girls after she retired? I really liked Nancy (AA) and Ava (white) and have been looking for them since Aki disappeared.

BoneRanger22
12-08-20, 00:13
I almost pulled the trigger on a duo at candy lands. I just which I was able to pick any 2 of the inventory. But one of the duos didn't seem my type so I didn't. This is the only site I've seen a duo option. If some better options open I will.

Bastard Chorum
12-08-20, 02:08
I used to see Anna at GFE org in San Mateo. She was roommates with Tiny. Tall-ish sexy MILF. Nice boob job and did want to rim but it not my thing. That was late 2018. I almost saw her again when she worked briefly at Acektown La and I remember seeing her listed as listed BBFS with upcharge. I am kicking myself for not finding out if it was real but as many times as I saw Anna up north, she was always CFS.Well now's a good time as any. I got confirmation that she's providing BBFS with upcharge. Business must be slow enough to open up her menu.

TheAbc
12-08-20, 04:44
It's been awhile since I made any meaningful post here. I have been trying to kick myself from going as much and that itself seems to be happening. I found myself way too invested into the board and while it's a good escape, I came here too much in a day that I'd like to admit. My energy and time should be into drilling K-girls or doing some more productive. I don't know if many here cared too much for my posts but I like to give some intel if I have any to share. I just wanted to contribute once again and possibly post something next year. It's really hard to break bad habits and going to see K-girls felt like a bad formed habit than something to look forward to. For the past 1-2 years, I got burned out by fatigue and never had that glow and smile when leaving like I used to. More power to the guys who enjoy what talent we have left in these times. I also have been refraining from going due to the financial aspect. I'm sure some posters here have far deeper pockets than I do. Enough of my dialogue and here's my review of Sena.

Looks. Age is in her 30's and is up to 40's. It's hard to tell with lighting in the room. Dark skin complexity, with man made Cs. 5'4-5'5 with a tattoo on her right butt check. Pretty sure she is shaved or partially shaved. Pictures are of her, just touched up.

Session. Good greeting upon arrival but she wasn't ready when I got there. Helps you undress and gets everything put away. Standard shower with no hanky panky. In the bedroom, I don't even remember much foreplay at all. Some light kissing and stuck it right in. If you're in the camp of wanting DFK, she doesn't get into it too much. Mostly LFK with smooching somewhere in there. She's just about down for any position. It felt like an empty session without the classic BBBJ so I got her to give one to me mid session. She has some technique in this regard but does not work the balls. Like most M girls, easy BBFS + CIP. With what free time I got left, I got a forgettable massage. A little nice GFE touch at the end was helping you get ready to leave.

She's someones cup of tea, but I'm more of a slower GFE guy who likes to savor his meat. Sena might be more used to the PSE style, but I can be wrong and maybe I was not as assertive and didn't click with her. I'll treat this as your YMMV.

Toungsten
12-08-20, 10:25
Is SFK Allie the same Allie that used to work with M in 2019?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sweet-allie-escort-los-angeles-490833Yes. It's the same Allie.

BigM1
12-08-20, 11:02
I almost pulled the trigger on a duo at candy lands. I just which I was able to pick any 2 of the inventory. But one of the duos didn't seem my type so I didn't. This is the only site I've seen a duo option. If some better options open I will.Pepsi Palace has Pepsi and Vixen as a duo. Good looking and in shape MILFs who are into each other: DFK & DATY.

TD Leafs
12-08-20, 13:19
Seen Cici already so decided to check out Ara.

First I hate the construction that's been going on for what seems like couple of yrs around the area.

Someone mentioned Ara looks like Asa Akira and I totally agree with that. Basic sexy MILF willing to please you.

Excellent sloppy BBBJ and all good things afterward.

Didn't like her boob job, dr did not do a good job at all but love her erase nipples.

Overall nice tight body, love the way she arches her back during k9.

Def not a butterface as someone mentioned but 6 for me (seriously not every girl can be 9).

I'll def repeat for her service and enthusiasm.

Member #2210
12-08-20, 15:21
Not a new monger. Is there a specific agency to hit up that's "newbie" friendly? I'd like to get some KORG references to eventually get to LAVixens.I was able to see Hana last wk as a first time client of LAVixens. I had already been a client of Booker Gray, SexyAngels, SexyFunkyGirls, CA K-dolls, SugarCake. All of these bookers have accts. On HX, so if you've seen some providers on HX I think LAVixens will take you. If you need more info, let me know.

GoldDust58
12-08-20, 15:34
I was able to see Hana last wk as a first time client of LAVixens. I had already been a client of Booker Gray, SexyAngels, SexyFunkyGirls, CA K-dolls, SugarCake. All of these bookers have accts. On HX, so if you've seen some providers on HX I think LAVixens will take you. If you need more info, let me know.I think his issue is more so not having any korg references. You likely got accepted because of the more reputable bookers on your list such as Cakdolls and Sugarcake. And good rough customer that you were verified quick.

GoldDust58
12-08-20, 15:45
Looks like Hazel from M is now Alicia at precious k love. Can anyone confirm? Sad to have missed my chance while she was with M but hoping for a second chance to try her!Confirmed Hazel is still Hazel. Seems as if her name was updated now. I prefer Alicia. One a prior review of our times together I actually called her Alicia which was confusing to some but not Bay area transplants as they know her up there by that name. Anyways she is at PKL for a short tour it seems. I'm loving this org's line up with Hazel and Cici being my favorites. Ara definitely top for service as we know, especially the DT. I'm a fan of the pearly white skin kgirls right now so Hazel and Cici fit that bill with both having some great tits too. See both of the roommates for sure.

To note, looks are subject as we are all different ages and cultures please remember. So while I maybe find Hazel and Cici higher than most in looks. Others will find a girl I find ugly, to be beautiful to them. I've been seeing some questionably aged girls being rated as 8/9 in looks. But then younger prettier girls a 7. All eyes see things differently unless we have a true 10, which does not exist right now in the market.

JapDude69
12-08-20, 16:24
They don't accept new clients!

Say's it right dab in the middle of the daily updates!I know they don't. I was asking which agencies I should hit up in order to get references.

Jack926
12-08-20, 19:25
Seen Cici already so decided to check out Ara.

First I hate the construction that's been going on for what seems like couple of yrs around the area.

Someone mentioned Ara looks like Asa Akira and I totally agree with that. Basic sexy MILF willing to please you.

Excellent sloppy BBBJ and all good things afterward.

Didn't like her boob job; The doctor did not do a good job at all but love her erase nipples.

Overall nice tight body, love the way she arches her back during k9.

Def not a butter face as someone mentioned but 6 for me (seriously not every girl can be 9).

I'll def repeat for her service and enthusiasm.That was me! I think the resemblance is to Akira is right on money. She definitely is not Butter face and I like her enthusiasm and skills. I think she is a 7. 5 or 8 if you like her exotic face and since I have jerked off with Asa many times, this was sort of dream come true for me. Just because of that resemblance, I may hit her again.

RiderS3
12-08-20, 19:47
She's someones cup of tea, but I'm more of a slower GFE guy who likes to savor his meat. Sena might be more used to the PSE style, but I can be wrong and maybe I was not as assertive and didn't click with her. I'll treat this as your YMMV.I know I don't post pretty much at all, but I lurk a lot and pretty much just stick with M's girls. It's funny that you say she's more PSE, because the session I just had with her was way more GFE than anything. It was just an ok session. Ez BBFS+ cip and a little rushed through I didn't get shorted on time. When my second pop was taking a bit to long, and in my defence she wasn't helping me much, she pointed at the clock so. She's got a really tight body for those who like the spinner type, but I'm more of a full figure type of guy. Like you said she's someone's cup of tea and it a pinch I would repeat, but M has other girls if see first.

LoveKoreans
12-08-20, 20:51
Saw that lengthy recent review and pulled the trigger. Now we have another recent report and now mine:

This girl is pushing 50, guys. She a gmilf. Definitely not mid 30's. Nearly no English (who cares! Extremely firm / fake Cs (nearly D) that don't match her relatively skinny / athletic body, in my opinion but they're fine enough, I guess (larger areolas, long nipples that don't really seem to get hard which further leads to believe she is pushing 50 - maybe over 50). She didn't take the direction for BBBJ so, okay, straight to fucking. Fine. No, you can't push up into her cervix immediately. She does this thing with her legs where she straightens them to keep you from going too deep at first. This one one of several deductions, in my book. Tried playing with clit but she not really into it. Another deduction for me. Went to doggy which was nice enough. After some going at it and hitting her clit a bit more (eventually she didn't seem to dislike it / wasn't pushing me away from doing it), I was able to get in all the way and yes, some like cervix stimulation play (for those in the know, nothing like Nina who is easily the cervix queen, imo). Now I wanted to sample her oral abilities but another deduction: she paused to wipe it off a bunch with kleenex and then, just as she started, she excused herself to go take a shower (mid session, yep). I won't deduct since that was fine as I didn't mind a short rest but out of the ordinary, certainly. I wanted to try a pseudo-pile driver position but she wasn't having it. I asked for cim but it was a no go. After cip, she had me shower and out of there 15 minutes early. Certainly a nice enough girl with a friendly demeanor and a bit of an aim to please. But with so many menu limitations, age / looks (certainly still looks good for her age but for me, not my style / too old), tats, deductions, etc. , I won't be repeating. YMMV.

PumpNDump
12-08-20, 21:34
Plenty of reading material here along with detailed info to what you are asking. Make yourself useful and utilise it.

I know they don't. I was asking which agencies I should hit up in order to get references.

TheAbc
12-08-20, 22:21
Saw that lengthy recent review and pulled the trigger. Now we have another recent report and now mine:

This girl is pushing 50, guys. She a gmilf. Definitely not mid 30's. Nearly no English (who cares! Extremely firm / fake Cs (nearly D) that don't match her relatively skinny / athletic body, in my opinion but they're fine enough, I guess (larger areolas, long nipples that don't really seem to get hard which further leads to believe she is pushing 50 - maybe over 50). She didn't take the direction for BBBJ so, okay, straight to fucking. Fine. No, you can't push up into her cervix immediately. She does this thing with her legs where she straightens them to keep you from going too deep at first. This one one of several deductions, in my book. Tried playing with clit but she not really into it. Another deduction for me. Went to doggy which was nice enough. After some going at it and hitting her clit a bit more (eventually she didn't seem to dislike it / wasn't pushing me away from doing it), I was able to get in all the way and yes, some like cervix stimulation play (for those in the know, nothing like Nina who is easily the cervix queen, imo). Now I wanted to sample her oral abilities but another deduction: she paused to wipe it off a bunch with kleenex and then, just as she started, she excused herself to go take a shower (mid session, yep). I won't deduct since that was fine as I didn't mind a short rest but out of the ordinary, certainly. I wanted to try a pseudo-pile driver position but she wasn't having it. I asked for cim but it was a no go. After cip, she had me shower and out of there 15 minutes early. Certainly a nice enough girl with a friendly demeanor and a bit of an aim to please. But with so many menu limitations, age / looks (certainly still looks good for her age but for me, not my style / too old), tats, deductions, etc. , I won't be repeating. YMMV.What I got with her is that there is no sensuality or foreplay. Just straight sticking it in like a quick romp. I do like the slow build up into a good session which I miss with previous girls. Some just don't have the art of having a script that almost doesn't feel like one. A BBBJ wasn't given, I had to ask for it which is a first for me. Seems you have a similar time to me. I felt pretty underwhelmed from start to finish.

TheAbc
12-08-20, 22:30
I know I don't post pretty much at all, but I lurk a lot and pretty much just stick with M's girls. It's funny that you say she's more PSE, because the session I just had with her was way more GFE than anything. It was just an ok session. Ez BBFS+ cip and a little rushed through I didn't get shorted on time. When my second pop was taking a bit to long, and in my defence she wasn't helping me much, she pointed at the clock so. She's got a really tight body for those who like the spinner type, but I'm more of a full figure type of guy. Like you said she's someone's cup of tea and it a pinch I would repeat, but M has other girls if see first.The clock part I hate most when I see someone. It's probably one of the top 5 things that would have me never return back to that girl. The girl thinks you're just another hourly penis and can't wait to get you out. Not too long ago, I had Viki from SFK clock watch hardcore when I saw her and asked me a few times if I came. No bueno.

SsStuntCock
12-09-20, 01:28
(Sena) is pushing 50, guys. She a gmilf. Definitely not mid 30's. Nearly no English (who cares! Extremely firm / fake Cs (nearly D) that don't match her relatively skinny / athletic body, in my opinion but they're fine enough, I guess (larger areolas, long nipples that don't really seem to get hard which further leads to believe she is pushing 50 - maybe over 50)... age / looks (certainly still looks good for her age but for me, not my style / too old) Since we're on the topic of the broad spectrum of stats (eg, age) these girls represent, can any of you recall a girl. Current or past. Who was advertised weighing less than 80-85 lbs? At the moment, Hana would be closest at 88 lbs it seems. TOAS Hana (SFK) would be in the conversation as well.

PolarNut
12-09-20, 02:41
She's mid 40's at least. Some of you guys really need to check your eyes. Its almost irritating tbh and makes you sound like a shill. +/-5 years I understand but off by over a decade? Come on man.

IAmGib1
12-09-20, 11:16
Well now's a good time as any. I got confirmation that she's providing BBFS with upcharge. Business must be slow enough to open up her menu.What agency is she with?

TheBude
12-09-20, 11:24
Help here guys, I've seen Ara and she is great. I'm going back Friday. Should I see Ara again or try Hazel which is here for a limited time? How is she all around?

Please help me decide. I'm very passionate and love DFK.

FiatVoluptas
12-09-20, 12:11
Since we're on the topic of the broad spectrum of stats (eg, age) these girls represent, can any of you recall a girl. Current or past. Who was advertised weighing less than 80-85 lbs? At the moment, Hana would be closest at 88 lbs it seems. TOAS Hana (SFK) would be in the conversation as well.I don't know if she was advertised as such but Sallie was definitely under 90 lbs. She was so sickly thin that I actually felt concerned about her health. Can't remember which agency I saw her through, but she was with SAG briefly. She's long gone by now.

NewKinkshire
12-09-20, 12:29
I got in with M and I am seeing Hana for the first time later today! Can't wait to fill her up! Any last minute suggestions in things she likes?