PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

ShuangFeisha
11-14-20, 03:59
Anyone knows any active BBFS big ass good service Kgirl?

PolarNut
11-14-20, 04:37
Thinking about seeing jenny from sa. Does she come with good recommendations? Is BBFS upsell with SA or included? Tha ks gentlemen!

Bastard Chorum
11-14-20, 05:29
That's a bummer to hear. I've been working on my LA / OC wish list of ladies I'd consider driving up for, and she was on that list. I saw one of the reviews mention she was a scratcher & a biter, and BAM! On the list she went. Haha.I don't remember Eye being a biter or scratcher. Did you confuse her with Suzy with PG in OC?

Bastard Chorum
11-14-20, 05:31
Thanks Toungsten and BC! I made the visit and it was okay session. Maybe I was a first timer, no dfk at all. Tried and got friendly deny. BJ was good but wasnt great compared to others. Didn't realized she put on the hat during BJ until I had her down for mish LOL. I'm okay with that so no complain there, actually no complain on the visit at all haha. Boobs are a but hard for me. Second shot, she did asked if I want to use the hat, which I did. Half way thru took it off and went bb and she did asked to release outside. Overall, she is nice, and friendly. Service was good. I think mini is better imo. I have yet visit chanel, keep having schedule conflict whenever she is around LOL.Haven't seen her recently but I remember when she was Melody and then returned as Hazel, she did the no BB and stealth up suit during BBBJ thing.

Bastard Chorum
11-14-20, 05:34
How do I book Hazel?Slim chances for newbies but you can try LAVixens on HX. 1) M will likely just ignore you and 2) LAVixens appears to actually require other krefs (which undermines the whole point of being on HX).

JackHolly
11-14-20, 05:47
LAVixens requires two other K-agency references. I only have one in LA, so I got to go find a second one before I can get approved by LAVixens.

Slim chances for newbies but you can try LAVixens on HX. 1) M will likely just ignore you and 2) LAVixens appears to actually require other krefs (which undermines the whole point of being on HX).

Bastard Chorum
11-14-20, 06:18
With booker Jess (preciouslklove on HX).

Photos: Pictures of another girl.

Looks: Average looks for me, soft lips, rounded cheekbones, 5'3", man made C's (a bit on the firm side), decent ass, shaven pussy. She's in great shape with an almost 11 abs (just google it) and wide hips. Soft curve lines all around and not petite in the sense of bony rib contours and thin limbs that can go through handcuffs. Light moca-toned skin and tattoo below navel.

English: Phrases here and there.

Attitude: Enthusiastic and motivated to please you.

Service: Just short of top tier service. She's a great DFKer, those full and soft lips are made for kissing. No clue what her bathroom routine is, the option to skip it presented itself and I took it. She's quite responsive and vocal to DATY. More due to her enthusiasm and acting than my own skills. I roughly know where I stand in that regard and what realistically can be expected. Nonetheless, it does have the effort of boosting my ego and libido. Onto BBBJ: slurping noises, DT, BLS, varied suction and technique. She can easily teach a master class on BBBJ. Up there with Ace / Diva, Min (Eros), and Dahee. She goes HAM on CG and crescendoes into her own one girl rodeo. K9 consisted of her holding onto your hand as you grip her hips to maintain intimacy and connection. Mish was likewise very touchy feely. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $280.

Repeat: She's a great BB back up for me. Her (facial) looks and contrived performance were cons. But for a no upsell BB kgirl, she's a no-brainer.

Bastard Chorum
11-14-20, 06:26
Hrmmm, this look like an existing booker create a new brand. Txt them this morning to book Ara for Saturday. After introduction my name on the first txt, then while I'm typing a second txt with my reference. I got a reply txt from Booker said:. "We know you already. What time tomorrow you want to book? I'm like. Thanks God. Didn't ask for booker name thou.

Same happen to me I text both numbers and they just said what time!It could really be either or. Without insider information, the chances that it's a new booker or an old one rebranding themselves are both likely. I would imagine that buying, selling, and trading of client information/lists in the kgirl scene is not unheard of, similar how it's done in the tech industry. Just not as common and widespread.

Toungsten
11-14-20, 10:41
I don't remember Eye being a biter or scratcher. Did you confuse her with Suzy with PG in OC?She didn't bite me but I did feel her hands during DATY grab my hands and I could feel her nails digging in a little. No big deal. Actually felt hot.

Toungsten
11-14-20, 10:43
Thinking about seeing jenny from sa. Does she come with good recommendations? Is BBFS upsell with SA or included? Tha ks gentlemen!She is one great fuck. No longer a spinner but a hot body that is so fuckable. Great BBBJ, great kisser and aggressive in bed. Leaves no stone unturned except for anal. Loved her.

Toungsten
11-14-20, 10:44
Can ara steal hana's thunder?

Whose face is better looking for real?Prettier? Hana hands down. Service? Comparable. Both are great.

Toungsten
11-14-20, 11:11
It could really be either or. Without insider information, the chances that it's a new booker or an old one rebranding themselves are both likely. I would imagine that buying, selling, and trading of client information/lists in the kgirl scene is not unheard of, similar how it's done in the tech industry. Just not as common and widespread.The second number on HX will get you the easiest access.

SsStuntCock
11-14-20, 11:15
Slim chances for newbies but you can try LAVixens on HX. 1) M will likely just ignore you and 2) LAVixens appears to actually require other krefs (which undermines the whole point of being on HX).To your point, HX for this org is functionally more for advertising than vetting purposes. Considering this stable has been notoriously exclusive, providing seemingly superfluous information doesn't seem so bad. If I were them, a HX network of truck-stop tramps would be laughable at best.

CrunchEazy
11-14-20, 12:12
Anyone knows any active BBFS big ass good service Kgirl?Becky at the palace has a decent ass, I'll also in search of a big ass BBFS k girl.

Fantic5916
11-14-20, 13:14
Becky at the palace has a decent ass, I'll also in search of a big ass BBFS k girl.Jenny O, Mistress X. Cona.

Toungsten
11-14-20, 13:43
M. Hazel, Bella, Hana.

Sunny. Joy2, Sandy.

Sexyfunkgirls. Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove. Ara. MW.

Toungsten
11-14-20, 14:24
Hana. Gorgeous and will fuck you till you can't walk. As good as it gets. Perfect combination of PSE and GFE.

Viki. Super hot service with a GFE sensuality that makes you feel she wants no other. A top pick for me.

Nina. Energy personified with a beautiful face and body and relentless in bed. It doesn't get any better.

Mini. Similar to Nina with a perfect body and won't stop and won't let you stop until you walk out the door.

Glow. Reliable and as hot as you would want a provide to be. Hasn't lost a beat. As good as she ever was.

PumpNDump
11-14-20, 14:47
I spoke to booker about this and her response back to me was, unable to get new girls to come in to the states at this time. The only currently present is Jenny.

Meanwhile, SA has been awfully quiet these days.

MCldop
11-14-20, 15:15
Anyone remember what name this lady used in LA? https://www.vegasasian.club/betsy.

She's in Vegas now and want to do some research before booking.

SsStuntCock
11-14-20, 15:20
I saw one of the reviews mention she was a scratcher & a biter, and BAM! On the list she went. Haha.She's been known to give me golf ball sized welts on my arms. We tussled like a toxic pair of co-dependent lovers off of their meds.

Fantic5916
11-14-20, 15:25
M. Hazel, Bella, Hana.

Sunny. Joy2, Sandy.

PreciousKlove. Ara. MW.Allie is off today.

GoldDust58
11-14-20, 15:27
It could really be either or. Without insider information, the chances that it's a new booker or an old one rebranding themselves are both likely. I would imagine that buying, selling, and trading of client information/lists in the kgirl scene is not unheard of, similar how it's done in the tech industry. Just not as common and widespread.Yes. It could be many things. New bookers old bookers. Shared bookers. Could be an agency with multiple numbers. One in norcal has 4-5 numbers for same org. 2 girls each number.

Just enjoy it if you are known or have references if not. I'm happy we have a new org coming strong with no upcharge. They can help push the market back to where it should be.

I did partake in Ara already. Review coming soon. I know you guys are trying to compare Ara and Hana. Seeing Hana today and will write fresh comparison. Also Hana is much easier to book now that they are doing 1 day prebook. She had a decent amount of bookings opening when I text. Likely go fast but you can still get same day easily now. Good news.

GoldDust58
11-14-20, 15:41
Hana. Gorgeous and will fuck you till you can't walk. As good as it gets. Perfect combination of PSE and GFE.

Viki. Super hot service with a GFE sensuality that makes you feel she wants no other. A top pick for me.

Nina. Energy personified with a beautiful face and body and relentless in bed. It doesn't get any better.

Mini. Similar to Nina with a perfect body and won't stop and won't let you stop until you walk out the door.

Glow. Reliable and as hot as you would want a provide to be. Hasn't lost a beat. As good as she ever was.I back up this list 90%. I have not seen Glow yet but on my LA must see. Then I can 100% agree that this spinner list is very hard to beat. Hana's energy and ass, Viki sexuality and slow DT, Nina aka Haven cuteness and nice body, Mini's loud personality and adorable bubble butt.

I am not super spinner fan. Mostly slender and nice tits but you can take that list to the bank. If you aren't happy with either of those based on service alone, you are in the wrong hobby.

Yfv2019
11-14-20, 15:49
Anyone remember what name this lady used in LA? https://www.vegasasian.club/betsy.

She's in Vegas now and want to do some research before booking.Saw her as Tiffany in October 2019 in DTLA through a Booker I believe named Booker Cherry, found on them. Her pictures are better than real life. She has a big ass (like real big). Not my thing and I wasn't feeling her attitude / service. That's just my experience of course.

Toungsten
11-14-20, 16:13

She's in Vegas now and want to do some research before booking.Might be Wendy who was with M. Not sure but I think if not Wendy then another one with M.

Toungsten
11-14-20, 16:17
I spoke to booker about this and her response back to me was, unable to get new girls to come in to the states at this time. The only currently present is Jenny.I was told they're turning away most girls at the airport.

Tirachinitas
11-14-20, 16:58
Damn you guys! You already fully booking Ara. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to fill her up with this 10 days old nut.

Djdoc70
11-14-20, 17:10
Damn you guys! You already fully booking Ara. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to fill her up with this 10 days nut.What's the site?

PumpNDump
11-14-20, 19:04
Hello b. C. I was just curious about your last sentence where you discuss ara look, mainly face as cons. Is she not pleasing to look at? Butterface? I know we are there mainly for the service but is there something messed up about her face or facial feature? Input welcomed. Thanks.

With booker Jess (preciouslklove on HX).

Photos: Pictures of another girl.

Looks: Average looks for me, soft lips, rounded cheekbones, 5'3", man made C's (a bit on the firm side), decent ass, shaven pussy. She's in great shape with an almost 11 abs (just google it) and wide hips. Soft curve lines all around and not petite in the sense of bony rib contours and thin limbs that can go through handcuffs. Light moca-toned skin and tattoo below navel.

English: Phrases here and there.

Attitude: Enthusiastic and motivated to please you.

Service: Just short of top tier service. She's a great DFKer, those full and soft lips are made for kissing. No clue what her bathroom routine is, the option to skip it presented itself and I took it. She's quite responsive and vocal to DATY. More due to her enthusiasm and acting than my own skills. I roughly know where I stand in that regard and what realistically can be expected. Nonetheless, it does have the effort of boosting my ego and libido. Onto BBBJ: slurping noises, DT, BLS, varied suction and technique. She can easily teach a master class on BBBJ. Up there with Ace / Diva, Min (Eros), and Dahee. She goes HAM on CG and crescendoes into her own one girl rodeo. K9 consisted of her holding onto your hand as you grip her hips to maintain intimacy and connection. Mish was likewise very touchy feely. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $280.

Repeat: She's a great BB back up for me. Her (facial) looks and contrived performance were cons. But for a no upsell BB kgirl, she's a no-brainer.

Tomatillo
11-14-20, 20:12

Glow. Reliable and as hot as you would want a provide to be. Hasn't lost a beat. As good as she ever was.I was looking at the list and thought I've seen everyone except Viki so while I was about to contact SFG, I noticed my confirmation and entry info for her a few months ago. Sadly, I went to see her late one night amidst a drunken stupor and have zero recollection of my experience with her nor what she looked like. Guess I'm going to have to see her again.

Kamsamida
11-14-20, 20:50

She's in Vegas now and want to do some research before booking.Very well-traveled and went by different names including Judy, JiSoo and Wendy. Saw her a couple of times in NorCal. 2nd time was a disappointment. Will not repeat. Best known for big ass. BBFS but no CIP.

MCldop
11-14-20, 22:17
Very well-traveled and went by different names including Judy, JiSoo and Wendy. Saw her a couple of times in NorCal. 2nd time was a disappointment. Will not repeat. Best known for big ass. BBFS but no CIP.Judy! That's what I've seen her under before. Thanks very much for that. I did not have a good experience and will pass.

TidyChemist
11-15-20, 00:09
If jenny is their only girl right now I wouldn't be surprised if they choose to close shop for the time being.

Toungsten
11-15-20, 01:18
Hello b. C. I was just curious about your last sentence where you discuss ara look, mainly face as cons. Is she not pleasing to look at? Butterface? I know we are there mainly for the service but is there something messed up about her face or facial feature? Input welcomed. Thanks.Never fear my friend. While what he thinks about her face may be a con to him I think back to Lia who was with M. Ara is definitely better looking than Lia and what Lia lacked in facial quality was more than made up for by her service which is close to Ara's service. If any of you had Lia and wanted more you will feel the same about Ara. Better looking than Lia and will fuck the shit out of you in that same animalistic way.

Jack926
11-15-20, 01:56
Very well-traveled and went by different names including Judy, JiSoo and Wendy. Saw her a couple of times in NorCal. 2nd time was a disappointment. Will not repeat. Best known for big ass. BBFS but no CIP.I saw her once. She is short, about 4'11" and a bit round. She did treat me REALLY well and I had a good time but she is not much of a looker. I might see her again if she is around just because she was sweet to me.

Duolingo
11-15-20, 02:11

She's in Vegas now and want to do some research before booking.Her name is Wendy and she offer BBFS.

Bastard Chorum
11-15-20, 04:37
The second number on HX will get you the easiest access.Didn't have any issues with the first one so didn't bother with the second.

Bastard Chorum
11-15-20, 05:01
Hello b. C. I was just curious about your last sentence where you discuss ara look, mainly face as cons. Is she not pleasing to look at? Butterface? I know we are there mainly for the service but is there something messed up about her face or facial feature? Input welcomed. Thanks.She's no butterface. While I try to be as objective as I can in my reviews, it's impossible to completely disassociate my own biases and preferences. Nevertheless, my evaluation is simple: of the girls I've seen where does she lie? Obviously, you can infinitely cut hairs with how fluid you want to categorize looks but I keep it straightforward and easily digestible (subpar, average, and attractive). Most of the time, I'll add modifiers to break it down further (Cute, MILF, GND, etc.). You neither want to put a bag over Ara's head nor is she suitable for Maxim. Passable, average, middle of the road, mediocre, etc.

Note that I differentiate her facial attractiveness, her bodily attractiveness, and service. She has a great body. But service and looks should be evaluated separately because every monger values those aspects differently. Lastly, it boils down to my own assessment of her looks and there's ample deviations from person to person. Other mongers who have seen Ara says she's hot. Go with the reviewer who has closely mirrored your own experiences and you should be fine.

PlutoKiller
11-15-20, 11:49
I was told they're turning away most girls at the airport.My ATF told me that she was taken to a back room and questioned for quite a while. They even went through her phone. Took her two hours to get admitted.

FiatVoluptas
11-15-20, 12:55
Oh well with Trump on his way out of office, the new administration will be perhaps more friendly to Korean. So the million dollar question is should we all wait and wait for the FRESH PUSSIES to ARRIVE IN April or MAY? .But in all legal and objective ways, the election is far from over. It's extremely close, no swing states have certified electors, and there's a ton of legal and constitutional processes that have to be completed before there's an actual, legal president-elect. Trump may be on his way out, he may not. Time will tell.

Toungsten
11-15-20, 13:53
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Toungsten
11-15-20, 14:04
M. Bella, Hana.

PreciousKlove. Ara. MW.

Jack926
11-15-20, 14:13

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Jack926
11-15-20, 14:21
She's no butterface. While I try to be as objective as I can in my reviews, it's impossible to completely disassociate my own biases and preferences. Nevertheless, my evaluation is simple: of the girls I've seen where does she lie? Obviously, you can infinitely cut hairs with how fluid you want to categorize looks but I keep it straightforward and easily digestible (subpar, average, and attractive). Most of the time, I'll add modifiers to break it down further (Cute, MILF, GND, etc.). You neither want to put a bag over Ara's head nor is she suitable for Maxim. Passable, average, middle of the road, mediocre, etc.

Note that I differentiate her facial attractiveness, her bodily attractiveness, and service. She has a great body. But service and looks should be evaluated separately because every monger values those aspects differently. Lastly, it boils down to my own assessment of her looks and there's ample deviations from person to person. Other mongers who have seen Ara says she's hot. Go with the reviewer who has closely mirrored your own experiences and you should be fine.I am very interested in seeing Ara because of description of "naval tattoo on her belly". I saw a girl in October at OC with this description and she lasted only seven days or so at OC. She told me that she will be back in November and the body description matches her. So, I am excited to see if that is the ONE that I had great time in OC.

BobLove
11-15-20, 15:26
My ATF told me that she was taken to a back room and questioned for quite a while. They even went through her phone. Took her two hours to get admitted.She should have flown to Mexico and just walked over the border.

OCDude1973
11-15-20, 16:31
I finally had the opportunity to see Hana & she is non stop fuck bunny! She greeted me in a white sexy outfit and headed towards the bedroom. She was all over me ripping my clothes off. As she was taking off her outfit & putting her high heels back onm she was ready to go down on me, I just pulled her back up and bent her over at the end of the bed and put my bare cock inside her wet pussy and pounded her from behind till I filled up her tight pussy. Afterwards we moved to the bed and gave me a message. Asking me do I want more! We massaged me till my cock got hard again and started a BBBJ and sat on it and rode away after about 5 minutes, I flipped her over and went to town missionary. I was smashing her balls deep and she was loving it. I filled her tight pussy again. I was totally exhausted and collapsed on her, she whispered in my ears. One more? We laid in bed while she is sucking my cock and massaging my balls. Once I was hard again. She jumped up and put my cock in her pussy and switched to doggie for about another 5 min till I shot my 3rd load in her. I was shocked I was able to blow 3 in a hour. The just shows how good she in with her service. I'd may see her again, I'm not the type to see anyone 2 x. I like to see new pussy each time.

PumpNDump
11-15-20, 17:07
LOL, unbiased opinion matters and thanks for the feedback. As for me as long as she doesn't have a limp stoke ridden face or one those lazy eyes that stare into outer space I got no problem with average or mediocre looks. Haha. I don't even give a damn if chicks have birth marks on their face as I am there for the skilled service.

She's no butterface. While I try to be as objective as I can in my reviews, it's impossible to completely disassociate my own biases and preferences. Nevertheless, my evaluation is simple: of the girls I've seen where does she lie? Obviously, you can infinitely cut hairs with how fluid you want to categorize looks but I keep it straightforward and easily digestible (subpar, average, and attractive). Most of the time, I'll add modifiers to break it down further (Cute, MILF, GND, etc.). You neither want to put a bag over Ara's head nor is she suitable for Maxim. Passable, average, middle of the road, mediocre, etc.

Note that I differentiate her facial attractiveness, her bodily attractiveness, and service. She has a great body. But service and looks should be evaluated separately because every monger values those aspects differently. Lastly, it boils down to my own assessment of her looks and there's ample deviations from person to person. Other mongers who have seen Ara says she's hot. Go with the reviewer who has closely mirrored your own experiences and you should be fine.

PumpNDump
11-15-20, 17:16
Gotcha brother t. I don't think there was any ill will in his post. Everyone has different taste and its a matter of preference and personal likes. As long as the girl fit the skill criteria and don't look like a shaved troll I'm willing to pay a visit and sample the fruit.

Never fear my friend. While what he thinks about her face may be a con to him I think back to Lia who was with M. Ara is definitely better looking than Lia and what Lia lacked in facial quality was more than made up for by her service which is close to Ara's service. If any of you had Lia and wanted more you will feel the same about Ara. Better looking than Lia and will fuck the shit out of you in that same animalistic way.

SsStuntCock
11-15-20, 20:02
Saw this seasoned pro because who wouldn't see all the girls in what appears to be LA's top stable rn. Ditto reports on her head game, though I expected more tricks tbh. That, and I expected her DT to go deeper. Regardless, her confidence in her cock sucking skills was evident throughout our session. It seemed like she wanted to eat my children, so I kept looking at her like, "Keep fkn around and you going to find out. " More on that later.

She's probably logged the most miles / years out of this crew. Spring chicken she is not. I didn't find her particularly attractive, though it didn't help to see layers of foundation caked on. But, her body is bangin and she's pliable enough to get plowed in various positions. She came pretty easy with her legs cocked back and wide enough for easy access no-blocking jack hammering.

In light of her request for me to cum outside, I figured cim wouldn't be so bad, considering her head game is decent enough. So she gets me to the point of no return and I'm squeezing off ropes on ropes, on ropes of foundlings. To my dismay, she didn't swallow, nor did she wait for me to signal, 'Thank you ma'am I'm done. ' She made a b-line for the bathroom and probably could've flossed her teeth in the amount of time that elapsed.

It was during this time while I'm still on the bed recovering, that I remembered my last meal that may have sullied what otherwise would've been a palatable cum load. But yeah, less than 12 hrs before our session I had Sichuan hot pot, ordered 'flaming spicy. ' Could've planned that better.

Tirachinitas
11-15-20, 22:30
Saw Ara today and had a blast. Knock on the door and behind it was this cute k-girl who actually looked similar to a korean gf I had in college. I am one who actually likes Ara's face, she isn't super hot but cute which I tend to prefer in asian girl. Anyway so after our hellos I took my shoes off and then she grabs my hand and leads me to the bed where she passionately started kissing me like a gf who hasn't seen you in a long time and all she wants is your dick, we keep kissing while undressing each other till we are completely naked.

I sit on the bed and she started sucking my rod. I really liked her BBBJ lots of saliva and DT. After that I carry her to the bed and returned the favor where we did a reverse 69, me on top and she below, and back to normal 69 with her on top and me below.

After like 15 minutes of oral pleasure I was ready to get inside of her love hole. My dick was so wet with her saliva that she didn't even bother on applying lube. Her pussy is tight and after 5 minutes of humping her I almost came but stopped for a few minutes before resuming the drilling all this while we were kissing. The penetration, her moans and kisses were too much and I exploded after 11 days of not cumming. So much baby juice that it started dripping out of her pussy so fast. I thought she was going to make me pull out to clean herself but instead she hugged me and kept kissing me.

I got hard inside her again so we started round 2, and it felt even better with my cum as lube. More humping and I made her turn around for some K9. When I pulled out to change position it was a mess, my balls where covered in cum and so was her pussy a and asshole. She took a moment to clean us, and got back to doggy. Popped again in lazy doggy and then we laid a bit on bed, more kissing and she offered a massage, decent one, and last we showered together.

I really liked Ara, it felt like I was fucking my k-gf from college. Will repeat for sure.

BobLove
11-15-20, 22:53

AngryPanda
11-15-20, 23:18
Saw Ara today and had a blast. Knock on the door and behind it was this cute k-girl who actually looked similar to a korean gf I had in college. I am one who actually likes Ara's face, she isn't super hot but cute which I tend to prefer in asian girl. Anyway so after our hellos I took my shoes off and then she grabs my hand and leads me to the bed where she passionately started kissing me like a gf who hasn't seen you in a long time and all she wants is your dick, we keep kissing while undressing each other till we are completely naked.

I sit on the bed and she started sucking my rod. I really liked her BBBJ lots of saliva and DT. After that I carry her to the bed and returned the favor where we did a reverse 69, me on top and she below, and back to normal 69 with her on top and me below.

After like 15 minutes of oral pleasure I was ready to get inside of her love hole. My dick was so wet with her saliva that she didn't even bother on applying lube. Her pussy is tight and after 5 minutes of humping her I almost came but stopped for a few minutes before resuming the drilling all this while we were kissing. The penetration, her moans and kisses were too much and I exploded after 11 days of not cumming. So much baby juice that it started dripping out of her pussy so fast. I thought she was going to make me pull out to clean herself but instead she hugged me and kept kissing me.

I got hard inside her again so we started round 2, and it felt even better with my cum as lube. More humping and I made her turn around for some K9. When I pulled out to change position it was a mess, my balls where covered in cum and so was her pussy a and asshole. She took a moment to clean us, and got back to doggy. Popped again in lazy doggy and then we laid a bit on bed, more kissing and she offered a massage, decent one, and last we showered together.

I really liked Ara, it felt like I was fucking my k-gf from college. Will repeat for sure.Nice, I got managed to squeeze in for tomorrow for Ara's schedule tomorrow. Looking forward to write that AAR tomorrow night after my chiropractor session.

Tirachinitas
11-16-20, 01:50
Nice, I got managed to squeeze in for tomorrow for Ara's schedule tomorrow. Looking forward to write that AAR tomorrow night after my chiropractor session.Have fun! Also, I forgot to mention that the room is full of mirrors and one thing that turned me on so much and got me really hard was when I was fucking Ara doggy style, she was looking at one of the mirrors near the bed the whole time.

HitNQuit805
11-16-20, 02:45
After seeing Allie (SFK) and baby ray (KTE) I came in with high hopes. I saw all the great reviews but yeah I guess to each their taste, she was not my flavor.

Face: I didn't find her attractive but she's not ugly either. But yeah just not my type.

Body: she's slim has a decent butt and nice tits. I've seen curvier and have seen fatter. Her body was above average.

Service: She gets a 10/10 here. She's just like Allie, her sole purpose is to make you have an unforgettable experience. I walked in and wanted to shower to Clean up before we got down to business but she said why? And just pulled my pants down and started doing her thing. She has AMAZING BJ skills like those mentioned. Not as good as susie, never tried ace / diva, but she's up there. She also has good lips and will DFK like there Is no tomorrow. One thing I noticed is her tight butthole. I was sticking my thumb in it while I was in doggy asked if she was open to greek but she laughed it off and said no. Maybe if I bring extra roses next time well see.

Overall, probably won't repeat. Just wasn't feeling her, reason why I have no motivation to even write this half assed review.

I guess just PM if you have any questions about something I haven't yet posted here.

Toungsten
11-16-20, 13:06
M. Bella, Hazel, Hana.

Sunny. Glow, Lyn, Joy2, Lucy. (Pics below).

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Sia, Lauren, Min.

Sexyfunkgirls, Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove. Ara. MW.

JCheese2
11-16-20, 14:16
Is there any information on boa?

GoldDust58
11-16-20, 15:04
Been a bit busy and will post the Hana and Ara comparison soon as well as others I have been seeing but want to address the looks and attractiveness category for all providers.

One man's beauty is another man's beast. While you find one attractive I might find her to be GND and the other way around. I think we should start focusing and criticizing on service more and then body style. I hate flat bodies but some men love those young flat bodies. We all have our preference in looks and shape. So service should be the highlight in any review. Unless she is butt ugly. In red light it's hard to tell face anyways. I'm ok as long as she is kind of cute though I know some merely go for looks. I hate a dead fish lay so I pass on hot provider with medicore service.

Age is another one. I've seen varying ages for a provider from late 20's to 40. You can never guess how old they are. I've seen a popular kgirl being reviewed as late 20's and NorCals saying she was at least 40. NorCal gets a lot of young providers and LA seems to have slightly older. So less focus on age too.

Let's focus on service please. A 40 yr old can be much better than a 21 year old. Or who we believe is 21. It's all preference.

RocketManP
11-16-20, 15:32
I saw her once. She is short, about 4'11" and a bit round. She did treat me REALLY well and I had a good time but she is not much of a looker. I might see her again if she is around just because she was sweet to me.Judy / Autobahn / Jisoo / millions of other names is a bit taller than 4'11. I'd say more like 5'2-5'3.

Meh service, she's on the older side now. Heard also gained weight. Probably only reason to see her imo is her ass.

Toungsten
11-16-20, 16:20
Been a bit busy and will post the Hana and Ara comparison soon as well as others I have been seeing but want to address the looks and attractiveness category for all providers.

One man's beauty is another man's beast. While you find one attractive I might find her to be GND and the other way around. I think we should start focusing and criticizing on service more and then body style. I hate flat bodies but some men love those young flat bodies. We all have our preference in looks and shape. So service should be the highlight in any review. Unless she is butt ugly. In red light it's hard to tell face anyways. I'm ok as long as she is kind of cute though I know some merely go for looks. I hate a dead fish lay so I pass on hot provider with medicore service.

Age is another one. I've seen varying ages for a provider from late 20's to 40. You can never guess how old they are. I've seen a popular kgirl being reviewed as late 20's and NorCals saying she was at least 40. NorCal gets a lot of young providers and LA seems to have slightly older. So less focus on age too.

Let's focus on service please. A 40 yr old can be much better than a 21 year old. Or who we believe is 21. It's all preference.I couldn't agree more. Looks are always YMMV. Some like thin and some fat, some enhanced and some natural, some bit tits and some small, some young and some older. For all those we think are young we are usually surprised when and if we find out the truth. One of the top K-girl providers who is great looking with incredible service is now 43 and I never heard anyone complain about her age. With age comes experience and rarely if ever does a good fuck from a 21 year old compare to a good fuck from a 30+ year old. We all like different shapes and sizes but we all know what a great fuck and blowjob is, or I at least hope so. As Gold said this is all about service as long as there is some semblance of cuteness and rarely do we ever get less than that.

CptfPower
11-16-20, 16:29
Just had a blast with Viki.

Dfk. BBBJ. BBFS. Cip.

Short girl right under 5 k' decent package but has a tiny bit of gut. Other than that. She aims to please.

Toungsten
11-16-20, 19:07
Sunshine.

5'5" C cup Enhanced BBFS, msog, 280.

Starts Wed. MW.

ShuangFeisha
11-16-20, 22:58
Sunshine.

Starts Wed. MW.What does Enhanced BBFS? Anyone knows?

Bastard Chorum
11-17-20, 06:02

Let's focus on service please. A 40 yr old can be much better than a 21 year old. Or who we believe is 21. It's all preference.I think it's disingenuous to discount physical attractiveness and highlight service when reviewing kgirls or any provider for that matter. Both constitute two salient categories of any review worth reading. Everyone is going to weigh each aspect differently and, as such, details for both should be adequately included. To a certain extend beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but a plethora of studies have shown a universal standard of physically attractiveness exist (youthful appearance, facial symmetry, waist-hip ratio, etc.). However, I will admit that the population of mongers may not adhere to this standard one way or the other, especially for those that engage in extradyadic sex.

On the other hand, service can also fall under the "eye of the beholder" paradigm. Two different mongers seeing the same girl (given that it wasn't a bad day for her) can have quite contrasting and diverging experiences. This has happened multiple times in the past and not everything can be dismissed under the YMMV banner. Similar to physical attractiveness, the basic standard here is she can get you off. But service preference will vary widely between mongers. Some love PSE, others sensual GFE. RIM isn't for everyone. DATY isn't everyone's cup of tea. More recently, some of you guys like to be bitten or scratched. The list goes on ad nauseum.

In the end, the more information provided the better regardless if it's to do with service or looks. This will empower everyone to make a more informed decision. That's a good thing. The fact that multiple posts, both recent and in the past, have chimed in to inquire for more details regarding how a provider looks only highlights the continual need for its inclusion.

AngryPanda
11-17-20, 07:38
And as I promised, I'll be posting the AAR of my session with Ara.

I had set up a early morning session with Ara, wanting her to be refreshed from a good nights sleep.

Scouted out the location and found parking that was in the block.

Had plenty of Liquid IV in me for the work out I was about to be blessed with.

Went upstairs, took a couple minutes to find the room in that maze of a building.

Got to the door and knocked. Door cracks open, I step in, and off to wonderland I go.

Once inside, I was greet with a hug and DFK from Ara. Starts to grope my treasures and intense tongue wrestling.

Off with my boots, and continued to to DFK Ara all the way to the bedroom.

Helped me out of my clothes and started off with a BBBJ and some DT action.

She has some crazy suction power with that mouth of hers. Almost tossed in the towel and blew.

Pushed her off a bit to signal her if she wanted ride on my beard and DATY. She loved the idea and hopped on.

She must be really sensitive because she came at least twice while she was riding on my beard, and me eating my way to her heart.

Slid down to DFK some more and she moaned in my ear that she wants me inside. Slipped it into her and started off with some fast CG with speed bumps.

Felt the first pop coming up, and decided to hold her down tight and straight beat it into her in windmill position.

Made sure I pumped deep into her so it wouldn't be leaking onto my balls. Still firm so decided to continue on.

At this point, Ara had at least came 5 or 6 times, I can feel her soaking wet before I came in her.

Kept a rhythm of fast pumps and power strokes, which got Ara panting like a dog in heat.

She lays on top of me, DFKing, moaning and panting, all while her box taking the pounding like Rocky Balboa.

Popped the second round into Ara again, and this time for sure, it was oozing out like fresh pastry cream from a donut.

She licked off whatever she saw on Jr, and massaged the family jewels a good well done.

Got in the shower, more DFK and dried off. Got dressed with Ara's assistance and back to the harsh realities of this world.

Ara has been added to my ATF list.

Definitely visiting her again. Can't wait to fill her up.

P.S. - There are definitely a lot mirrors to watch in different angles during playtime.

To wrap things up for a long report. YMMV to everyone's opinions.

F / B / S / A - 8/8/10/10.

Partial English or broken English.

Firm tits and a tight box. Her Kegel exercise really put a squeeze on ya during playtime. Has a nice tattoo over her box.

Ara's has loads of energy and is willing to please you.

Lets take care of her, I want her to stay in LA for a long while, because she was a blast to spend time with.

HoleInOne32
11-17-20, 09:43
What does Enhanced BBFS? Anyone knows?C Cup Enhanced.

Toungsten
11-17-20, 10:15
What does Enhanced BBFS? Anyone knows?C cup enhanced.

Ramen25
11-17-20, 13:03
Hi all,

First time poster but long time reader LOL. Appreciate all the info provided on these posts.

Anyone know booker Sunny's contact info or website / hx profile? Thanks in advance.

PussyDestroyr
11-17-20, 13:28
Had the pleasure of plastering Hazel's pussy with my love juice yesterday. Maybe 4th or 5th time, however, it has been 4 or 5 months since the last session. She lost some weight. Body is tighter than ever. And she seemed to have good availability. All you mongers are still flooding Hana and Ara I guess. Show Hazel some love and give me a chance to switch hit guys. Please.

Oddly, Hazel remembered me. No attempt at stopping cip. Embraced it like a champ. I like how she constantly acts like she likes me. So many comments on how beautiful I am. I'm average for the record.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Francescoo
11-17-20, 13:36
What does Enhanced BBFS? Anyone knows?He forgot the comma but she got her boobs done.

Toungsten
11-17-20, 13:37
M. Bella, Hazel.

Sunny. Glow, Lyn, Sandy, Lucy.

Sexyfunkgirls, Allie.

PreciousKlove. Ara. MW.

ShuangFeisha
11-17-20, 14:16
I just saw Booker Gray has Joy and Sandy BBFS Duo for 600. Do you guys think it worths?

BenderOver
11-17-20, 14:34
Saw this seasoned pro because who wouldn't see all the girls in what appears to be LA's top stable rn. Ditto reports on her head game, though I expected more tricks tbh. That, and I expected her DT to go deeper. Regardless, her confidence in her cock sucking skills was evident throughout our session. It seemed like she wanted to eat my children, so I kept looking at her like, "Keep fkn around and you going to find out. " More on that later.

She's probably logged the most miles / years out of this crew. Spring chicken she is not. I didn't find her particularly attractive, though it didn't help to see layers of foundation caked on. But, her body is bangin and she's pliable enough to get plowed in various positions. She came pretty easy with her legs cocked back and wide enough for easy access no-blocking jack hammering.

In light of her request for me to cum outside, I figured cim wouldn't be so bad, considering her head game is decent enough. So she gets me to the point of no return and I'm squeezing off ropes on ropes, on ropes of foundlings. To my dismay, she didn't swallow, nor did she wait for me to signal, 'Thank you ma'am I'm done. ' She made a b-line for the bathroom and probably could've flossed her teeth in the amount of time that elapsed.

It was during this time while I'm still on the bed recovering, that I remembered my last meal that may have sullied what otherwise would've been a palatable cum load. But yeah, less than 12 hrs before our session I had Sichuan hot pot, ordered 'flaming spicy. ' Could've planned that better.I finally decided to pull the trigger and see Hazel after all the copious amounts of shilling Toungsten does about her.

She's in WLA with M's crew and rates in at 280. Stuntcock's review is pretty close to the same visit I had and I'll highlight the differences. I'll also compare her to Ava, one of my ATF's from M who's long retired from kamps and has become a veteran professional sugar daddy hunter. But back to Hazel, it's really a matter of emotional connection you make with her and I guess that mileage really can vary.

Looks 7. 5. She's not unattractive, but it's apparent that there's a whole lot of korean surgery covering up a woman that's really not that hot. When she smiles and stretches out her skin, you start to see what's underneath and I wouldn't rate her as hot. But when she's not stretching her face out, she looks normal to attractive. Comparitively speaking, Ava's a 9. 5.

Body 10. If you like super thin with tight smooth skin, then rate her a 9. 5. The shape and feel of her Hazel's body is incredible. Perfect boobs that I think are natural with big deliciuos nipples. Her pussy is shallow because I enter cervix with my 5 incher. Ava's body is tighter (younger feeling) but her boobs feel so hard that you'll find Hazel's titties far more perfect.

Attitude 7. 5 It's all about the emotional connection. We didn't feel it. The kisses weren't so sensual, though the tongue bath and BBBJ were great. She slipped on the condom at the beginning of BJ that I had to object and remove it. Afterwards she provided the BBBJ. During BBFS, she demanded that I not CIP. In fact, when she told me this and I didn't respond, she looked at me seriously, and withdrew from BBFS refusing to continue until I told her I promised I wouldn't CIP. Then she slipped back onto me bare.

Service. Ok BBBJ in the shower. No rim. Great tonguebath because it's so feathery and feels great on my skin, but it's a touch fast meaning she just wanted to get it done. The banging was incredible. Every position felt great. I don't think my dick has ever gotten close to edging so fast during cowgirl position. When I got close, I told her I wanted to CIM and she agreed. But I moved a little slow and started hosing down her belly with my jizz. She closed her eyes and covered her face as if I was going to acid burn her with my jizz if it accidentally got on her face.

Entry 280 per hour. One shot with 20 minute massage. In and out in 55 minutes. No msog offered, but probably available with M due to standard menu. I didn't feel like asking for it, though I would have accepted it if offered.

Repeat Probably not. I saw Ava religiously and Hazel is maybe 75% of her. From the reviews, I walked in hoping for a 95%, but didn't find it. So my hunt continues. I was kidding about Toungsten and his shills. I'm thankful he keeps us updated on the services out there. I want to try Hana, but she's always fully booked and at first I thought 300 was too expensive. But if you're willing to pay 280 for Hazel, I'd say pay the 300 to try Hana. I'd love to give Eye a spin but she's on vacation for don't know how long. Good luck.

Toungsten
11-17-20, 15:36
I finally decided to pull the trigger and see Hazel after all the copious amounts of shilling Toungsten does about her.
She's in WLA with M's crew and rates in at 280. Stuntcock's review is pretty close to the same visit I had and I'll highlight the differences. I'll also compare her to Ava, one of my ATF's from M who's long retired from kamps and has become a veteran professional sugar daddy hunter. But back to Hazel, it's really a matter of emotional connection you make with her and I guess that mileage really can vary.We're comparing Ava who was one of the hottest K-girls ever to a hot looking 30+ girl and that's now a fair comparison or expectation. As was stated here earlier looks is YMMV and I as well as others in their reviews find her to be quite attractive with an average rating of about 8. 5. Now I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that number is not bad. I'm sure included with that rating is the consideration of her body which is quite banging IMHO. Especially with the minor weight loss which brought her to super hot. My experience with her was as good as it could be and that I guess would account for all the 9's that she's gotten for performance along with some lower scores for those who didn't get what they expected. Who knows why? That is something that could be a two way street. I found everything available to me except for anal but that's not unusual. Lots of sensual and actually hungry DFK with as much MSOG as my little heart desired. Never any mention or attempt to use a condom and yes CIP was there for me. We fucked in every possible way and she took all that I could give her. Now getting back to AVA it's a poor comparison considering she was just about the hottest looking M or any agency ever had. That being said she wasn't really a great fuck in spite of allowing BBFS. I think much of the allure of AVA was her looks and some feel that overcomes the lack of a crazy fuck which is what I look for and did find with Hazel. One of my fondest memories of Hazel is her playing with herself as I jerked off in her face and the way her pussy queefed as she cummed and dripped all over her hands and the bed and then took her drenched hand and grabbed my cock to put in her mouth to devour whatever was left cumming out. If there were to be a fair comparison I think it would be with Allie and there Hazel would compare very favorably.

Slim129
11-17-20, 19:39
I had a 3 some with Hana and Sunshine, my brain is fried, my d1 ck is fried, everything is fried. I'll post back my thoughts later today on the experience though. In the meantime feel free to ask me questions.

Toungsten
11-17-20, 21:37
I had a 3 some with Hana and Sunshine, my brain is fried, my d1 ck is fried, everything is fried. I'll post back my thoughts later today on the experience though. In the meantime feel free to ask me questions.Hana and Sunshine? Two different agencies and Sunshine just started late today, Tuesday. Hana was off today. Must me some mistake.

Toungsten
11-17-20, 21:45
I just saw Booker Gray has Joy and Sandy BBFS Duo for 600. Do you guys think it worths?It's only worth it if you think it is and definitely only worth it if the two girls do each other. Without that and without BBFS with fucking each one without changing covers and without wiping your dick clean, it would not be worth it for me. And the price of the duo used to be lower than the individual price. Not higher especially when they don't even have to work as hard. I've done many doubles over the years as my reviews will attest to and it was always a little less than the individual price times two. If they are both 280 then the double should be 500 or 520. No more and that has to include all that I've mentioned above.

Duolingo
11-17-20, 22:19
I had a 3 some with Hana and Sunshine, my brain is fried, my d1 ck is fried, everything is fried. I'll post back my thoughts later today on the experience though. In the meantime feel free to ask me questions.Hana? Hana with M?

Love Em
11-17-20, 22:29
I had a 3 some with Hana and Sunshine, my brain is fried, my d1 ck is fried, everything is fried. I'll post back my thoughts later today on the experience though. In the meantime feel free to ask me questions.Hana? Or, did you mean Ara?

Also, looks like Sunshine will be going by CiCi if you look at the Hx profile.

BleachChugger
11-17-20, 22:57
I had a 3 some with Hana and Sunshine, my brain is fried, my d1 ck is fried, everything is fried. I'll post back my thoughts later today on the experience though. In the meantime feel free to ask me questions.Booker doesn't offer 3 somes.

Slim129
11-17-20, 23:16
I had a 3 some with Hana and Sunshine, my brain is fried, my d1 ck is fried, everything is fried. I'll post back my thoughts later today on the experience though. In the meantime feel free to ask me questions.
Booker doesn't offer 3 somes.Yeah I said it wrong it was Ara not Hana sorry about that. But it wasn't really a 3 some she was just in training and needed to learn the ropes or umm the love pole and how to handle it. .

SsStuntCock
11-18-20, 00:23
Sunshine.

Starts Wed. MW.Is 'Sunshine' what they call her north of the DMZ? HX is listing Wednesday's fresh meat as "CiCi" using same pics. I personally like the name 'Chastity' but whatevs.

LaMancha
11-18-20, 00:29
It was the worst mongering experience ever. She complained constantly about my size even though I was having trouble staying hard. When I said I wanted CIP and not HJ or CIM she started screaming at me. I tried to calm her down since I don't enjoy confrontation but she was determined to be pissed off. Too bad because I don't want to be blacklisted by that org but I doubt I'll be allowed back. Just part of the adventure, I guess.My time with Bella was not the best either. She is definitely older. I would say she is easily in her 40's. Her skin is not tight, and to me I think she might have had a kid 20 or so years ago. Even so I thought her body nice considering her age. Her face was just ok for me as I found her eyes odd but I think some would like her face more. She does have nice tits, nice wide hips, very good BBBJ, however full service was very lacking imo. She does not move much and she did not want me to move much either. (I am pretty slow in general so this was a first) She also said I was too big but I don't think that I am. She got a ton of lube and started CG which was absolutely no movement and then we changed up and we basically had really, really slow sex. Just not that interesting. She complained a bit but also did not want to stop either when I asked if she was ok. I could easily see her getting pissed off about something but she held it together and I was totally gentle. Pseudo intermission (because no round two) she was much nicer and we talked (needed the translator a little). We had a good conversation for a bit. After a while I asked if she would use her mouth again. She immediately said "shower". (we were at probably 35 minutes) I said just mouth but it was a hard no for msog. So shower and I was out at 45 minutes. Seems like size might be an issue for this one.

HitNQuit805
11-18-20, 00:58
Booker doesn't offer 3 somes.I second that. Unless you paid thousands of dollars because I made a nice offer and still got denied.

HitNQuit805
11-18-20, 00:59
I just saw Booker Gray has Joy and Sandy BBFS Duo for 600. Do you guys think it worths?I don't have info on sandy but joy is worth it. I personally would just want a one on one with joy though.

LoveAsianGirls
11-18-20, 01:31
I don't have info on sandy but joy is worth it. I personally would just want a one on one with joy though.You may want to check with booker to see if both girls are BBFS during session. Thought I saw ad previously for duo with them that mentioned only one girl BBFS due to hygiene concerns.

LoveAsianGirls
11-18-20, 01:37
Booker doesn't offer 3 somes.Sorry guys, am I missing something here? Aren't Hana and Sunshine with different agencies, different bookers, working at different locations? Not sure how that 3 some would happen.

Jack926
11-18-20, 01:47
New girl Cici or Sunshine with booker Preciousklove.

L: The face of this lady is really nice. I know that beauty is a very subjective matter but it is hard not to classify Cici / Sunshine as anything but a true beauty. She is not a GND beauty, slutty pretty but she is rather classy beauty with lips to die for. She is not your typical Korean looking girl (not that I have anything against that as I love Korean and Vietnamese women) but one could think of sunshine being Korean / Mix. Once upon a time, I know a girl who was half Korean and half from Switzerland, and she reminded me so much of her. This is the girl that will turn head if you walk into restaurant with her and you could almost hear a guy calling you a "Lucky Bastard". Think of her look as very close to Olga Kurylenko but with smaller eyes.

https://3.bp.********.com/-m7Ko5X1F9Uc/UKQhMiahOrI/AAAAAAAAADU/AGRiFoi3C1Y/s1600/Olga+Kurylenko+photo. Jpg.

B: She is not spinner and she is taller than your average K Girl, maybe about 5'6" or 5'7". Body is above average but not super fit or out of shape.

E: Non-Existent.

A: She AIM to please, but she is definitely shy and reserved. She is new but and she needs some guiding, but willing to go with the flow.

S: She is not your typical PSE, but she is OK with BB. She is not well experience and arena and she is not going to blow your heads off. She is more of sensual, sweet and sexy wife that you always wished for. She is new to game, so be respectful and gentle to her. Nice time with beautiful girl that offers BBBJ, LK / DFK, Titty kissing, hugging and GENTLE Titty squeezing.

E 280 hr.

Are I recommend. She is cool, safe and very likeable girl. She won't fuck you to a coma, but she is sweet and affectionate, and she is eye candy-treat her with care.

Booker is very friendly and sweet.

PumpNDump
11-18-20, 01:52
The girls are of different agencies as far as I am aware.

Levi0977
11-18-20, 01:58
Pepsi is back.

GoldDust58
11-18-20, 02:00
Sorry guys, am I missing something here? Aren't Hana and Sunshine with different agencies, different bookers, working at different locations? Not sure how that 3 some would happen.Hana was off today but not bouncing around doing threesomes likely. I reached out to inquire and they said no 3 some are offered. Booker said they weren't sure what that client was talking about nor have any clue who Hana is when I asked. Even mentioned some keep asking to book other girls through them. I assume clients trying to find out who these bookers are. Stop digging into their secret networks bros. Book their girls and be done. If you are already their client then enjoy the easy pass.

I even reached out to Hana and she said she was enjoying her day resting. Told her about the threesome post and she was upset someone spread that about her. I would assume he meant to put Ara. Maybe a VIP who got an Ara and Cici session. Though Cici starts tomorrow. Well regardless dream on about a dynamic Hana double. Clear mistake.

PumpNDump
11-18-20, 03:24
Mistake? Highly doubt that nor does it even seem like a typo. As far as a VIP client getting special treatment by the agency, well that may be possibility but I can't see a veteran VIP posting something that is not available to the general masses; to a few trusted individuals to share the conquest story perhaps. The guy got caught for his b. S post and got called out. He was probably trying to showboat false info and it obviously backfired. As far as I know Ara is not doing doubles so that hypothesis is also out. Maybe the original poster will chime in instead of puckering up and staying silent all of a sudden.

Hana was off today but not bouncing around doing threesomes likely. I reached out to inquire and they said no 3 some are offered. Booker said they weren't sure what that client was talking about nor have any clue who Hana is when I asked. Even mentioned some keep asking to book other girls through them. I assume clients trying to find out who these bookers are. Stop digging into their secret networks bros. Book their girls and be done. If you are already their client then enjoy the easy pass.

I even reached out to Hana and she said she was enjoying her day resting. Told her about the threesome post and she was upset someone spread that about her. I would assume he meant to put Ara. Maybe a VIP who got an Ara and Cici session. Though Cici starts tomorrow. Well regardless dream on about a dynamic Hana double. Clear mistake.

Tjinla2001
11-18-20, 11:24
Hana was off today but not bouncing around doing threesomes likely. I reached out to inquire and they said no 3 some are offered. Booker said they weren't sure what that client was talking about nor have any clue who Hana is when I asked. Even mentioned some keep asking to book other girls through them. I assume clients trying to find out who these bookers are. Stop digging into their secret networks bros. Book their girls and be done. If you are already their client then enjoy the easy pass.

I even reached out to Hana and she said she was enjoying her day resting. Told her about the threesome post and she was upset someone spread that about her. I would assume he meant to put Ara. Maybe a VIP who got an Ara and Cici session. Though Cici starts tomorrow. Well regardless dream on about a dynamic Hana double. Clear mistake.What is the point of telling a Korean prostitute anything about this board?

Maui84
11-18-20, 13:38
MissX is old looking to me, there's no doubt about it. Her ass is still pretty nice, but def sagging a bit, and so are her tits. She looks older, that's what I can say. She's still pretty, but just older. Like, you can tell she is older type older, not "Oh, she looks kinda like she's 30 but she's probably in her 40's" type asian looking.Saw her recently. She does look old. At least 45+ maybe in early 50's.

LuvAsianPuss1
11-18-20, 14:03
What is the 411 on Ara.

Ramen25
11-18-20, 16:10
I find it funny when someone accidentally mentions a really popular girl's name and the word "threesome" in the same sentence everyone goes nuts.

Calm down people. LOL.

NintyNine
11-18-20, 18:30
I finally decided to pull the trigger and see Hazel after all the copious amounts of shilling Toungsten does about her.If you look at all the YMMV reviews of Hazel / Melody / Karen from years ago, you'd notice she's kiiinda selective. Not the worst offender though.

Who knows what her criteria were, but some guys didn't get bb, some didn't get cip. I saw her 4 times over the years, and since day 1 it's been bbcip and pretty passionate fucks. Maybe being Asian and non-ugly helps, but I'm always clean shaved and trimmed, and try to butter them up (which sometimes doesn't work on some girls). She was one of the easier girls to click with. Subsequent visits were better and nastier as she got comfortable.

Among kgirls, her looks are well above average. I'd agree with the 7. 5 face. She's definitely not ugly, but these days I'll settle for a 6 face if the body and service are off the charts.

I've seen hot girls where I only mustered a half-chub because they were lacking in sexuality, sensuality, and skill.

NintyNine
11-18-20, 18:43
Sunshine.

Starts Wed. MW.Sunshine looks pretty good from the pics, though it seems she might have fat cheeks.

NintyNine
11-18-20, 18:50
ara

I walked in and wanted to shower to Clean up before we got down to business but she said why? And just pulled my pants down and started doing her thing.re.That bugs me. Especially if I'm not super clean. I always insist on shower.

But more so, after having seen how these cip girls clean up, I just want to make sure they're clean enough for me, especially a regular cumdump (pardon my french). I'm picky like that.

Francescoo
11-18-20, 20:05
My time with Bella was not the best either. She is definitely older. I would say she is easily in her 40's. Her skin is not tight, and to me I think she might have had a kid 20 or so years ago. Even so I thought her body nice considering her age. Her face was just ok for me as I found her eyes odd but I think some would like her face more. She does have nice tits, nice wide hips, very good BBBJ, however full service was very lacking imo. She does not move much and she did not want me to move much either. (I am pretty slow in general so this was a first) She also said I was too big but I don't think that I am. She got a ton of lube and started CG which was absolutely no movement and then we changed up and we basically had really, really slow sex. Just not that interesting. She complained a bit but also did not want to stop either when I asked if she was ok. I could easily see her getting pissed off about something but she held it together and I was totally gentle. Pseudo intermission (because no round two) she was much nicer and we talked (needed the translator a little). We had a good conversation for a bit. After a while I asked if she would use her mouth again. She immediately said "shower". (we were at probably 35 minutes) I said just mouth but it was a hard no for msog. So shower and I was out at 45 minutes. Seems like size might be an issue for this one.Dang I saw her the other day and I had a good experience! Went two rounds and she even was so sweet to me!

Maybe cause I've seen her so many times now she's use to me.

CandyMan71
11-18-20, 20:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Toungsten
11-18-20, 20:40
What is the 411 on Ara.To sum it up in one word. Great. Cute face and great service comparable to Allie.

Eponymously
11-18-20, 22:14
That bugs me. Especially if I'm not super clean. I always insist on shower.

But more so, after having seen how these cip girls clean up, I just want to make sure they're clean enough for me, especially a regular cumdump (pardon my french). I'm picky like that.Every other girl I've seen so far has led me to the shower first, maybe after some very brief foreplay. Ara seemed to want to start without it, I had to bring it up on my own. Not sure if it would have happened otherwise. I didn't shower beforehand because I was already planning on doing it there (since I assumed it would happen regardless). Service was great though.

GoodBoy88
11-18-20, 22:28
What is the point of telling a Korean prostitute anything about this board?Because he's a fucking idiot, nothing productive is ever gained by telling any girls about this website. I can't believe it has to be said, this isn't preschool.

Toungsten
11-18-20, 22:29
If you look at all the YMMV reviews of Hazel / Melody / Karen from years ago, you'd notice she's kiiinda selective. Not the worst offender though.

Who knows what her criteria were, but some guys didn't get bb, some didn't get cip. I saw her 4 times over the years, and since day 1 it's been bbcip and pretty passionate fucks. Maybe being Asian and non-ugly helps, but I'm always clean shaved and trimmed, and try to butter them up (which sometimes doesn't work on some girls). She was one of the easier girls to click with. Subsequent visits were better and nastier as she got comfortable.

Among kgirls, her looks are well above average. I'd agree with the 7. 5 face. She's definitely not ugly, but these days I'll settle for a 6 face if the body and service are off the charts.

I've seen hot girls where I only mustered a half-chub because they were lacking in sexuality, sensuality, and skill.I'm not Asian and definitely no Adonis but I found throughout the years that some charm and above average sexual skills as well as looking and smelling like you were going to treat the girls like ladies goes a long way.

HapaBoy86
11-18-20, 22:50
What is the point of telling a Korean prostitute anything about this boardThey want to be that White knight to get that free extra 15 minutes I guess! LOL.

PersonaX
11-18-20, 23:10
To sum it up in one word. Great. Cute face and great service comparable to Allie.I would personally not recommend Ara. I am not repeating.

I saw Ara recently and my experience was average although I could see some people considering it above average as she does suck cock pretty well and will get on her knees to suck your cock which was probably the best part for me (I love when a gal immediately pulls out my cock and sucks on her knees. I fucked her on the floor after as well) Looks like she can handle face fucking and deep throat too, I didn't do it too long.

I'll go to detail about what I didn't like about my experience later. I personally think she has a butter face. She has that wide asian face that some girls have, not cute at all on her petite body. Disproportionate. Not sure why some say she has a cute looking type face. Its almost manly looking to me and I'm actually not that harsh on butter face judgments LOL.

Her body is on point. She has abs and a flat stomach. Petite body and tight.

Good sexual responses as well.

Apart from her butter face, what ruined it most for me is the service after I finally cummed deep inside her.

I made an appointment for 30 minutes where I was finished at around the 15 min mark which means I had 15 minutes left. I wanted to just lay on the bed and relax after orgasm and asked her to scratch or massage my head.

Her reply in heavy broken english Instead of massaging me for a little but was, "baby you make only 30 minute appointment please lets shower".

I didn't need or want a shower but felt so forced to leave and I even told her I had 15 min left but it was hard to communicate with her. Disappointing. I obliged with her shower and left sadly disappointed.

I'll stick with my usual Kgirls and sugar baby hunting (where I often find young down to earth girls 18-27 to CIP and not be rushed out).

Vulcan1009
11-18-20, 23:28
Was browsing around and saw that there are many BBFS girls on candygirlLA, many of them people didn't mention here.

Interesting thing is that for their BBFS, almost everyone are different price, some 300, some 320, some 360 and some 380 for BB option.

None BB is like 50 to 100 cheaper, very interesting price point.

For one, "Yoko" got a awesome stats but face was cut off, offering 1 hr 260 no BB /360 BBFS, anyone seen her?

Most expensive one to be "Grace", 380 an hour for BB claim to be her real selfie, hum.

One that doesn't even add up is "Hera", her pic looks more like B cup but stats shows she is D cup, BB for 360.

All these three names sounds very familiar from the past, but these are so many names that different people re-use that just doesn't make any sense anymore.

Any one of you gents seen any of them before? Are they worth the upsell?

Jack926
11-18-20, 23:47
Was browsing around and saw that there are many BBFS girls on candygirlLA, many of them people didn't mention here.

Interesting thing is that for their BBFS, almost everyone are different price, some 300, some 320, some 360 and some 380 for BB option.

For one, "Yoko" got a awesome stats but face was cut off, offering 1 hr 260 no BB /360 BBFS, anyone seen her?

Most expensive one to be "Grace", 380 an hour for BB claim to be her real selfie, hum.

One that doesn't even add up is "Hera", her pic looks more like B cup but stats shows she is D cup, BB for 360.

All these three names sounds very familiar from the past, but these are so many names that different people re-use that just doesn't make any sense anymore.

Any one of you gents seen any of them before? Are they worth the upsell?I have had few text exchange with CandygirlsLA booker and he / she has bee honest with me to tell me that "Photos are not real" and he / she states that he / she ". Has not seen the real girl". So, I have stayed away from taking the bullet. I am not in mood to drive to LA from OC during pandemic to TOFFIT. I am only willing to go with booker that can gave me some assurance or certainty that the girl is decent. Not in a mood to test drive unknown quantity.

GoldDust58
11-19-20, 00:30
Because he's a fucking idiot, nothing productive is ever gained by telling any girls about this website. I can't believe it has to be said, this isn't preschool.Real informative post to reply in that manner. Your response is meaningless. I simply asked her if it was true. She squashed that rumor and I informed our forum. I was seeking out the truth. I wasn't blabbing on the sexual fantasies we talk about here. Or any detailed review. Plain and simple I am here to give real information and real data. I asked on behalf of the mongers sorry if the intel wasn't appreciated by you. And she already knew from either bookers or other dudes. She said she had heard as soon as it was posted. Kgirls are well informed. Never think they don't know what you say on here.

DarthVader6969
11-19-20, 00:34
Pepsi is back.I'll be in LA next weekend for a straight week. After reading updates almost daily from here, I've narrowed down my visits to Viki from SFG, Pepsi from Palace, and Hana / Hazel with LA Vixens. So many kgirls to see and not enough sperm to go around The last time I was in LA, I went with Yuna from KPC (should've gone with Mini) and had a great first experience. I really appreciate all the updates you guys do and I always look forward to my visits to LA.

Toungsten
11-19-20, 00:49
I would personally not recommend Ara. I am not repeating.

I saw Ara recently and my experience was average although I could see some people considering it above average as she does suck cock pretty well and will get on her knees to suck your cock which was probably the best part for me (I love when a gal immediately pulls out my cock and sucks on her knees. I fucked her on the floor after as well) Looks like she can handle face fucking and deep throat too, I didn't do it too long.

I'll go to detail about what I didn't like about my experience later. I personally think she has a butter face. She has that wide asian face that some girls have, not cute at all on her petite body. Disproportionate. Not sure why some say she has a cute looking type face. Its almost manly looking to me and I'm actually not that harsh on butter face judgments LOL.

Her body is on point. She has abs and a flat stomach. Petite body and tight.

Good sexual responses as well.

Apart from her butter face, what ruined it most for me is the service after I finally cummed deep inside her.

I made an appointment for 30 minutes where I was finished at around the 15 min mark which means I had 15 minutes left. I wanted to just lay on the bed and relax after orgasm and asked her to scratch or massage my head.

Her reply in heavy broken english Instead of massaging me for a little but was, "baby you make only 30 minute appointment please lets shower".

I didn't need or want a shower but felt so forced to leave and I even told her I had 15 min left but it was hard to communicate with her. Disappointing. I obliged with her shower and left sadly disappointed.

I'll stick with my usual Kgirls and sugar baby hunting (where I often find young down to earth girls 18-27 to CIP and not be rushed out).Considering the fact that you seem to rave about her service, which is what this hobby is mostly about, and also rave about her body I don't see the issue. The review of her face shouldn't take anyone off the recommend list since looks are always YMMV and the reports here so far seem to consider her cute at least and pretty at best. She is definitely somewhere between the two and as you said a smoking body and service that can't be beat.

PumpNDump
11-19-20, 01:01
I use this agency only when I can't get a time slot at my usual spots where prices are all inclusive. Never had a problem dealing with booker at candygirl and the the girls do get the job done but at up sell prices. If I really want one rubbed out I do use this agency. Plenty of girls to choose from but service is all over the place.

Any one of you gents seen any of them before? Are they worth the upsell?

Duolingo
11-19-20, 01:38
Real informative post to reply in that manner. Your response is meaningless. I simply asked her if it was true. She squashed that rumor and I informed our forum. I was seeking out the truth. I wasn't blabbing on the sexual fantasies we talk about here. Or any detailed review. Plain and simple I am here to give real information and real data. I asked on behalf of the mongers sorry if the intel wasn't appreciated by you. And she already knew from either bookers or other dudes. She said she had heard as soon as it was posted. Kgirls are well informed. Never think they don't know what you say on here.All the k-girls know this board and know all the mongers talked about them in this board, they actually review this board everyday and check the review and feedback.

PussyDestroyr
11-19-20, 01:56
Real informative post to reply in that manner. Your response is meaningless. I simply asked her if it was true. She squashed that rumor and I informed our forum. I was seeking out the truth. I wasn't blabbing on the sexual fantasies we talk about here. Or any detailed review. Plain and simple I am here to give real information and real data. I asked on behalf of the mongers sorry if the intel wasn't appreciated by you. And she already knew from either bookers or other dudes. She said she had heard as soon as it was posted. Kgirls are well informed. Never think they don't know what you say on here.I agree. For what it's worth, I've had numerous kgirls ask me to review them here. They know about this site, prob from the bookers.

Jack926
11-19-20, 02:47
Real informative post to reply in that manner. Your response is meaningless. I simply asked her if it was true. She squashed that rumor and I informed our forum. I was seeking out the truth. I wasn't blabbing on the sexual fantasies we talk about here. Or any detailed review. Plain and simple I am here to give real information and real data. I asked on behalf of the mongers sorry if the intel wasn't appreciated by you. And she already knew from either bookers or other dudes. She said she had heard as soon as it was posted. Kgirls are well informed. Never think they don't know what you say on here.I think that most K-Girls know about this site; at least the hardcore ones. The one that come and go quickly, don't really care one way or the other and on the other hand, the hardcore ones that have been around, watch and read the board. The longer that they have been in the scene, the more knowledgeable they become. For Hana to know about this site is a bit unusual because she is relatively new here.

RocketManP
11-19-20, 03:58
I agree. For what it's worth, I've had numerous kgirls ask me to review them here. They know about this site, prob from the bookers.Do girls know your screen name? Do you get some extra treatment if you give them a good review? Just wondering.

Bastard Chorum
11-19-20, 05:21
Sunshine looks pretty good from the pics, though it seems she might have fat cheeks.I admire Jess though, she's pretty straightforward about her girls. Very upfront that Cici had an average body but pretty face.

VRBlonde
11-19-20, 05:27
There are so many other options.

HapaBoy86
11-19-20, 05:37
I agree. For what it's worth, I've had numerous kgirls ask me to review them here..Don't do it! Just tell them ya just read the USA site for research purposes.

Bastard Chorum
11-19-20, 05:44

Any one of you gents seen any of them before? Are they worth the upsell?Some of the girls are reviewed on the other site. The stars need to align so that the person who sees these girls are also willing to post a review here. And as long as there are decent BB girls with no upsell available elsewhere, most would understandably go there.

Interestingly enough, Sky provides greek but I scoffed at the price and moved on.

Slim129
11-19-20, 10:37
Mistake? Highly doubt that nor does it even seem like a typo. As far as a VIP client getting special treatment by the agency, well that may be possibility but I can't see a veteran VIP posting something that is not available to the general masses; to a few trusted individuals to share the conquest story perhaps. The guy got caught for his b. S post and got called out. He was probably trying to showboat false info and it obviously backfired. As far as I know Ara is not doing doubles so that hypothesis is also out. Maybe the original poster will chime in instead of puckering up and staying silent all of a sudden.Apologies if I made you angry or roughed a few feathers, I've since sent you a PM.

PussyDestroyr
11-19-20, 10:52
Do girls know your screen name? Do you get some extra treatment if you give them a good review? Just wondering.No, I just tell yeah yeah I'll post something. Ain't no ***** controlling me!

Bulak
11-19-20, 12:03
Some of the girls are reviewed on the other site. The stars need to align so that the person who sees these girls are also willing to post a review here. And as long as there are decent BB girls with no upsell available elsewhere, most would understandably go there.

Interestingly enough, Sky provides greek but I scoffed at the price and moved on.
Website Cityvi**. Is.

Upsell, No reviews.

Toungsten
11-19-20, 12:40
M. Bella, Hazel, Hana.

Sunny. Glow, Lyn, Joy2, Lucy.

PreciousKlove. Ara, Cici. MW.

Kamsamida
11-19-20, 12:52
Some of the girls are reviewed on the other site. The stars need to align so that the person who sees these girls are also willing to post a review here. And as long as there are decent BB girls with no upsell available elsewhere, most would understandably go there.

Interestingly enough, Sky provides greek but I scoffed at the price and moved on.Sky's body stats and the Greek option make me wonder whether it's the ex-Silk. Does Sky have a raspy, manly voice?

DragonWolf
11-19-20, 12:53

Any one of you gents seen any of them before? Are they worth the upsell?http://lovings213.cuties-sites.com/yoko75/

Dwaeji
11-19-20, 12:55
Website Cityvi**. Is.

Upsell, No reviews.I think only Sugar is BBFS on that site the "All" and "BBFS" are buttons that filter the view of the girls it doesn't mean "All BBFS".

Ramen25
11-19-20, 13:08
Most expensive one to be "Grace", 380 an hour for BB claim to be her real selfie, hum.I've seen Grace and the pics most representative if not actually of her are the touched up photos of her in black fish net stockings posing on the table (see Booker Gray's website). I'd say about 90-95% accurate in those pics. Though not that light-skinned in person.

Ramen25
11-19-20, 13:10
Sky's body stats and the Greek option make me wonder whether it's the ex-Silk. Does Sky have a raspy, manly voice?I can confirm that Sky / Red has the deep manly voice LOL.

Slim129
11-19-20, 13:15
Considering the fact that you seem to rave about her service, which is what this hobby is mostly about, and also rave about her body I don't see the issue. The review of her face shouldn't take anyone off the recommend list since looks are always YMMV and the reports here so far seem to consider her cute at least and pretty at best. She is definitely somewhere between the two and as you said a smoking body and service that can't be beat.Can you clean up please thank you! "Toungsten has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

BenderOver
11-19-20, 13:49
If you look at all the YMMV reviews of Hazel / Melody / Karen from years ago, you'd notice she's kiiinda selective. Not the worst offender though.

I've seen hot girls where I only mustered a half-chub because they were lacking in sexuality, sensuality, and skill.I know what you mean 99. That's why I emphasized the YMMV and I wasn't taking it personally. She was a great lay and I'm sure I would get more on repeat visits. I am asian, and do take good care of myself, look good, smell good, clean shaved, nicely trimmed, so I'm by no means any Shrek walking in for first impressions, far from it. But also, I'm at a point in life where I don't go in all flirtatious to butter them up, nor do I DATY them to get them in the mood knowing how many CIP's they're taking during the day.

Agree with your statement on her looks. I don't mean for Toungsten to take it so personally like I'm criticizing his reviews, becaues I'm not. But on that note, I would disagree with Toungsten in his comment about not being able to compare Hazel with Ava, or at least it not being a fair comparison. I get your point Toungsten, but to counter, I can fairly compare because those who have seen Ava understand how purely hot she was and that her fuck energy may not have been super high. It's only a comparison man. Without a good frame of reference, I was only able to picture that Hazel was the next Ava in coming! I only wonder how Eye rated against Ava and how Hana rate against Ava.

In the end, I'm only trying to give some useful feedback and I think it's helpful to those who haven't sampled the recent goods from M. Glad Toungsten gets so many opportunities to thread the needle!

AndrewH1293
11-19-20, 14:21
Does anyone have a group of the better KBB agencies that won't require recs so I can build my network?

Eponymously
11-19-20, 14:35
Sky's body stats and the Greek option make me wonder whether it's the ex-Silk. Does Sky have a raspy, manly voice?Definitely, she's a smoker.

GoldDust58
11-19-20, 15:13
Sky's body stats and the Greek option make me wonder whether it's the ex-Silk. Does Sky have a raspy, manly voice?Yes it's our ole NorCal Silk. Those are her new set of pics. Can't believe she is charging 500 for that now down here when she was 200 for all holes up there at one point. We had it good. But I guess if greek is your thing at least you know it's available instead of before where she was either in the mood or you got a size check.

RocketManP
11-19-20, 16:32
Yes it's our ole NorCal Silk. Those are her new set of pics. Can't believe she is charging 500 for that now down here when she was 200 for all holes up there at one point. We had it good. But I guess if greek is your thing at least you know it's available instead of before where she was either in the mood or you got a size check.Damn 500 for silk? She was quite picky as to who could enter her bunghole when she was in the bay.

I wonder if half a g guarantees you the backdoor alley now.

Toungsten
11-19-20, 18:04
I know what you mean 99. That's why I emphasized the YMMV and I wasn't taking it personally. She was a great lay and I'm sure I would get more on repeat visits. I am asian, and do take good care of myself, look good, smell good, clean shaved, nicely trimmed, so I'm by no means any Shrek walking in for first impressions, far from it. But also, I'm at a point in life where I don't go in all flirtatious to butter them up, nor do I DATY them to get them in the mood knowing how many CIP's they're taking during the day.Agree with your statement on her looks. I don't mean for Toungsten to take it so personally like I'm criticizing his reviews, becaues I'm not. But on that note, I would disagree with Toungsten in his comment about not being able to compare Hazel with Ava, or at least it not being a fair comparison. I get your point Toungsten, but to counter, I can fairly compare because those who have seen Ava understand how purely hot she was and that her fuck energy may not have been super high. It's only a comparison man. Without a good frame of reference, I was only able to picture that Hazel was the next Ava in coming! I only wonder how Eye rated against Ava and how Hana rate against Ava.In the end, I'm only trying to give some useful feedback and I think it's helpful to those who haven't sampled the recent goods from M. Glad Toungsten gets so many opportunities to thread the needle!Since I've seen all of the aforementioned I can give a fair and balanced comparison. That being said how can we try to talk about in the same sentence one of the hottest and probably youngest K-girls (Ava) and a hot but older Hazel. In spite the difference in age Hazel has a better body than most girls her age and younger but to compare her with a perfect body and face like Ava is as they say no comparison. Got to compare Ava to some super hot 25 year old and Hazel to some hot 30+year old and then you get a favorable comparison. Otherwise Ava will always come up on top every time. No contest. My basis for comparison was with Allie who is of similar age and service. That makes for a more accurate guideline. And yes Ava's fuck energy doesn't come close to Ava. As I always said I would rather fuck late twenties to late thirties than low to mid twenties. Always a better bang for your buck. I think the mistake made was thinking or maybe hoping Hazel was going to be the next Ava. Going in with too high expectations will always be a let down. I honestly didn't have any real expectations beyond her pic and some reviews and was more than satisfied with her looks and service. Ava's been gone so long that I'm surprised you even thought of her. I hadn't seen any mention of Ava in a long time. I haven't forgotten Eye and Hana. I actually liked Eye. Seems younger in looks and in service. Loved her tiny but perfectly proportioned body but she was very inexperience and in her words shy. She needed some prepping and TLC to get her to feel comfortable but once there it was like fucking a virgin and it was good. Pretty face and nice body but she certainly no Ava. Not even in fucking energy. Last but not least we have Hana. A different look than Ava but just as pretty in her own way. Ava's look was more natural but don't think that takes anything away from Hana. Bodies are both great. Ava more perfectly proportioned and Hana has a great slim body with great hips, ass and tits. Since both are super hot the clincher is service and that is where Hana leaves Ava in the dust. We can compare day and night and Ava is not in the same class even though she allowed BBFS. Comparing Hana and Ava in service is like comparing Hazel and Ava in looks. Doesn't belong in the same sentence or even paragraph.

RickySharp
11-19-20, 18:24
I can confirm that Sky / Red has the deep manly voice LOL.I see many mixed reviews on sky / silk regarding manly voice and narrow hips, so anybody suspect perhaps TS?

DrDisney
11-19-20, 19:03
Damn 500 for silk? She was quite picky as to who could enter her bunghole when she was in the bay.

I wonder if half a g guarantees you the backdoor alley now.All I can say is that the first time I entered her backdoor, when we were finished, she complained that I broke her butt. The second time I was going to see her, she turned me away. Complaining that others had broken her butt and she couldn't handle it anymore. This price point is probably attempting to thin the herd.

PussyDestroyr
11-19-20, 19:13
Finally caught up to Allie and dropped a nice load in her. When I got there she pulled out a dildo and put a condom on it. I said, no ma'am, not into that. She is still happy and has a great attitude. Easy bbfscip.

RocketManP
11-19-20, 19:31
All I can say is that the first time I entered her backdoor, when we were finished, she complained that I broke her butt. The second time I was going to see her, she turned me away. Complaining that others had broken her butt and she couldn't handle it anymore. This price point is probably attempting to thin the herd.I guess it really is about thinning the herd aka volume, because wallet thickness doesn't correlate with dick thinness, LOL.

Ramen25
11-19-20, 20:23
In the end, I'm only trying to give some useful feedback and I think it's helpful to those who haven't sampled the recent goods from M.Good man, us newer members do appreciate all the info!

Veni1
11-19-20, 20:31
M. Bella, Hazel, Hana.

PreciousKlove. Ara, Cici. MW.I assume that Sunshine became Cici?

PumpNDump
11-19-20, 21:21
Sunshine has morphed into cici.

I assume that Sunshine became Cici?

Toungsten
11-19-20, 21:40
Since I've seen all of the aforementioned I can give a fair and balanced comparison. That being said how can we try to talk about in the same sentence one of the hottest and probably youngest K-girls (Ava) and a hot but older Hazel. In spite the difference in age Hazel has a better body than most girls her age and younger but to compare her with a perfect body and face like Ava is as they say no comparison. Got to compare Ava to some super hot 25 year old and Hazel to some hot 30+year old and then you get a favorable comparison. Otherwise Ava will always come up on top every time. No contest. My basis for comparison was with Allie who is of similar age and service. That makes for a more accurate guideline. And yes Ava's fuck energy doesn't come close to Ava. As I always said I would rather fuck late twenties to late thirties than low to mid twenties. Always a better bang for your buck. I think the mistake made was thinking or maybe hoping Hazel was going to be the next Ava. Going in with too high expectations will always be a let down. I honestly didn't have any real expectations beyond her pic and some reviews and was more than satisfied with her looks and service. Ava's been gone so long that I'm surprised you even thought of her. I hadn't seen any mention of Ava in a long time. I haven't forgotten Eye and Hana. I actually liked Eye. Seems younger in looks and in service. Loved her tiny but perfectly proportioned body but she was very inexperience and in her words shy. She needed some prepping and TLC to get her to feel comfortable but once there it was like fucking a virgin and it was good. Pretty face and nice body but she certainly no Ava. Not even in fucking energy. Last but not least we have Hana. A different look than Ava but just as pretty in her own way. Ava's look was more natural but don't think that takes anything away from Hana. Bodies are both great. Ava more perfectly proportioned and Hana has a great slim body with great hips, ass and tits. Since both are super hot the clincher is service and that is where Hana leaves Ava in the dust. We can compare day and night and Ava is not in the same class even though she allowed BBFS. Comparing Hana and Ava in service is like comparing Hazel and Ava in looks. Doesn't belong in the same sentence or even paragraph.Correction. Ava's fuck energy doesn't come close to Hazel.

Duolingo
11-19-20, 22:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MisterChango
11-19-20, 23:52
It's paid a visit to M's spot in west LA and had the pleasure of the delicious Bella.

Pics are 100% accurate. Her body is immaculate, ass is ok, and that puss was tight tight tight.

Great BBBJ with lots of tongue flipping and sloppy. Did a lot of puss to mouth and was begging for the creampie. I was happy to oblige. Sadly she is not really magnum approved and that kitty was sore when I was done with her so finished the last 10 minutes of session with BBBJ and HJ but I was just drained at that point. So we went to the shower where I just played with her perfect tits until time ran out and off I went.

Would repeat again. Said she might be up for doubles with hazel but didn't seem sure about that.

Enjoy.

CandyMan71
11-20-20, 01:14
It's paid a visit to M's spot in west LA and had the pleasure of the delicious Bella.

Pics are 100% accurate. Her body is immaculate, ass is ok, and that puss was tight tight tight.

Great BBBJ with lots of tongue flipping and sloppy. Did a lot of puss to mouth and was begging for the creampie. I was happy to oblige. Sadly she is not really magnum approved and that kitty was sore when I was done with her so finished the last 10 minutes of session with BBBJ and HJ but I was just drained at that point. So we went to the shower where I just played with her perfect tits until time ran out and off I went.

Would repeat again. Said she might be up for doubles with hazel but didn't seem sure about that.

Enjoy.Previous review had mentioned Bella is averse to DFK. Can you confirm?

BenderOver
11-20-20, 04:53
Since I've seen all of the aforementioned I can give a fair and balanced comparison. That being said how can we try to talk about in the same sentence one of the hottest and probably youngest K-girls (Ava) and a hot but older Hazel. In spite the difference in age Hazel has a better body than most girls her age and younger but to compare her with a perfect body and face like Ava is as they say no comparison. Got to compare Ava to some super hot 25 year old and Hazel to some hot 30+year old and then you get a favorable comparison. Otherwise Ava will always come up on top every time. No contest. My basis for comparison was with Allie who is of similar age and service. That makes for a more accurate guideline. And yes Ava's fuck energy doesn't come close to Ava. As I always said I would rather fuck late twenties to late thirties than low to mid twenties. Always a better bang for your buck. I think the mistake made was thinking or maybe hoping Hazel was going to be the next Ava. Going in with too high expectations will always be a let down. I honestly didn't have any real expectations beyond her pic and some reviews and was more than satisfied with her looks and service. Ava's been gone so long that I'm surprised you even thought of her. I hadn't seen any mention of Ava in a long time. I haven't forgotten Eye and Hana. I actually liked Eye. Seems younger in looks and in service. Loved her tiny but perfectly proportioned body but she was very inexperience and in her words shy. She needed some prepping and TLC to get her to feel comfortable but once there it was like fucking a virgin and it was good. Pretty face and nice body but she certainly no Ava. Not even in fucking energy. Last but not least we have Hana. A different look than Ava but just as pretty in her own way. Ava's look was more natural but don't think that takes anything away from Hana. Bodies are both great. Ava more perfectly proportioned and Hana has a great slim body with great hips, ass and tits. Since both are super hot the clincher is service and that is where Hana leaves Ava in the dust. We can compare day and night and Ava is not in the same class even though she allowed BBFS. Comparing Hana and Ava in service is like comparing Hazel and Ava in looks. Doesn't belong in the same sentence or even paragraph.Excellent. I hope I get a chance to sample Hana's service. So far, everytime I've asked for availability, I've gotten really late appointments like 5 PM or the entire day's already fully booked. Even calling for next day, I'm pushed to 1 PM. Sadly, every single time slot I've been offered has been prescheduled with meetings already.

Eye sounds like she's just my type too. Maybe she'll return one day.

SsStuntCock
11-20-20, 04:54
I'm visiting LA from New York and I was looking through your forums. WOW, you guys have it good here. Lots of talk of BBFS, BBBJ, CIP, CIM, MSOG some crazy shit be going down here on west coast. We got to step our game up in NYC, for the same price we get some old ass ugly bitches in a cramped massage room with no heating.Be humble.

Vulcan1009
11-20-20, 07:03
Thanks gents for all your feedbacks.

I have all access to any org but hardly heard anyone talk about them, that's why I ask. Guess nothing special there.

So far my ATF still around but starting to feel spending too much on her. Just scouting something new I guess.

Ramen25
11-20-20, 09:22
I see many mixed reviews on sky / silk regarding manly voice and narrow hips, so anybody suspect perhaps TS?I had initial concerns too but upon seeing her up close and trying identify certain key indicators, I did not encounter anything out of the ordinary (I. E. Wide feet, big hands, straight hips, evidence of surgically altered genitals, etc.) despite her deep voice, small breasts, and tall stature. I left feeling confident I made love to a woman and not a man. Well, at least 99% confident. LOL.

IAmGib1
11-20-20, 10:51

I have all access to any org but hardly heard anyone talk about them, that's why I ask. Guess nothing special there.

So far my ATF still around but starting to feel spending too much on her. Just scouting something new I guess.I have tried several girls there Ace / Diva / Damora, Victoria / Lexi, Rabbitt / Chanel, Aurora, Peach. The booker books same girls as BookerGray and is very truthful, helpful and responsive. If you see any Kg on Booker Gray website you can book with this booker on Candygirlla. Most of the pics are P.S. But every once in awhile you get the real deal. Chanel / Rabbit is close to her. Lexi / Victoria pretty much the same as pics.

The reason many do not try them is because the BBFS upcharge of a $ per hour however CFS can be had with any of them as well.

SsStuntCock
11-20-20, 10:59

So far my ATF still around but starting to feel spending too much on her. Just scouting something new I guess.Pretty sure the last time folks lost sleep over an up sell girl was Jamie (KTE) earlier this year. Goes to show how much that extra tip makes one quote Randy Jackson's classic response, "It's a 'no' for me dawg. ".

IAmGib1
11-20-20, 11:10
http://lovings213.cuties-sites.com/yoko75/Anyone try Suji or recognize her from before at http://lovings213.cuties-sites.com/suji/.

Bro Hymn
11-20-20, 11:40
Though much has already been said about ara, I wanted to throw in my two cents. I saw that a couple people didn't think she had an attractive face. I can understand where they're coming from, however she isn't terrible looking and the service more than makes up for it. Personally, I think she has a cute, natural gnd look (she makes a lot of cute pouty faces when she's flirting). Also, I think she kind of looks like asa akira in that she looks very korean (this opinion coming from a non-korean asian).

As for the actual session:

I haven't been to that building in MW for a while and forgot what a maze it was to get in. Luckily booker already has diagrams for when you get lost LOL.

Ara is a whirlwind, but somehow not aggressive either. I can remember the last time I saw nana and it was almost unpleasant how much she was trying to kill me with service. Ara still had a sweetness to her energy and gave me a decent massage after first pop and was very thorough in the shower.

As long as I can't have the first appointment of the day for hana, I will probably come back to see ara.

Ramen25
11-20-20, 11:51
Anyone try Suji or recognize her from before at http://lovings213.cuties-sites.com/suji/.Yes I'm curious as well because those pics look kinda dated like they were taken with an old built-in flash digital camera.

Peter321
11-20-20, 14:09
Anyone try Suji or recognize her from before at http://lovings213.cuties-sites.com/suji/.They all look like the same girls at Booker Gray and CandyGirlLA.

Ramen25
11-20-20, 14:44
Hey question for you gents:

Have any of you ever had to refuse service because the girl was too unattractive or looked so far off from her photos that you just had to say no way Jose and make an immediate 180 at the door??

The reason why I ask is that I've been burned a few times in the past and recently had a really underwhelming experience (both in appearance / service).

In the past I just sucked it up (probably because I'm just too nice to say no and turn down a girl) but I'm thinking of maybe just putting my foot down and drawing a line in the sand next time considering the amount of $$ that's involved (it kinda adds up after so many bad encounters LOL).

Curious if any of you had to do that and if there were any complications in doing so or any resulting hard feelings with the girl / booker after.

IAmGib1
11-20-20, 15:30
They all look like the same girls at Booker Gray and CandyGirlLA.That's because they are the same.

Toungsten
11-20-20, 15:44
M. Bella, Hazel, Hana.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Lauren, Min.

Kamsamida
11-20-20, 15:49
Though much has already been said about ara, I wanted to throw in my two cents. I saw that a couple people didn't think she had an attractive face. I can understand where they're coming from, however she isn't terrible looking and the service more than makes up for it. Personally, I think she has a cute, natural gnd look (she makes a lot of cute pouty faces when she's flirting). Also, I think she kind of looks like asa akira in that she looks very korean (this opinion coming from a non-korean asian).

As for the actual session:

I haven't been to that building in MW for a while and forgot what a maze it was to get in. Luckily booker already has diagrams for when you get lost LOL.

Ara is a whirlwind, but somehow not aggressive either. I can remember the last time I saw nana and it was almost unpleasant how much she was trying to kill me with service. Ara still had a sweetness to her energy and gave me a decent massage after first pop and was very thorough in the shower.

As long as I can't have the first appointment of the day for hana, I will probably come back to see ara.I saw Ara yesterday and I agree with the above description. She does not have the DDG looks of a Ravi or Vivian but she's prettier than GND. Youthful looks, flat abs, tight in the middle, tats just above the pubic area, and soft man made C cups that could pass for naturals. Best part about her are the service and the personality. Service-oriented, instinctively will go for 2nd round, will undress and dress you herself. Oral skills are off the charts. She's going to be in my rotation on my regular inspection tours of the LA Kgirl landscape.

MightyMouse17
11-20-20, 16:09
Anyone seen Mistressx since she came back? I'm hopping she still has a big ass. Also interested in the comparison between her and Pepsi in service?

MisterChango
11-20-20, 16:22
Previous review had mentioned Bella is averse to DFK. Can you confirm?Not going to judge on someone's skill or style.

There's proper dfk and then there's tongues wagging around like in Japanese porn. So it seems the on interpretation.

Her kisses were a delight with light tongue and soft lips and they were a pleasure. She kept coming back for more.

YMMV.

MisterChango
11-20-20, 16:24
That's because they are the same.I'd say Gray has at least 5 different handles on HX.

Shoots different prices on some.

The upsell for b service is a turn off so I haven't visited lately.

Fuck Cancer
11-20-20, 16:29
Anyone try Suji or recognize her from before at http://lovings213.cuties-sites.com/suji/.Just saw her. She MIGHT be the girl in the pics but she definitely does not look like that. Face is kinda roundish with a stubby chin. She has natural Bs (maybe Cs) and big perky nipples. Ass is phat. She's got a bit of chub on her, but it's bottom heavy so it's all in the thighs and ass. Got a good bounce to it. BBFS but not CIP.

PumpNDump
11-20-20, 16:29
Bella is not averse to dfk. She just like things on the soft and slow style when it comes to tongue in her mouth and in her pink. In addition she can't handle deep long strokes or a pounding. She tried to offer HJ for round 2 even though I was already in between her legs saying she was tired.

Previous review had mentioned Bella is averse to DFK. Can you confirm

FrankTheTank78
11-20-20, 17:32
Just came from seeing Lauren and Sera, will have a more detailed report later.

On a side note, on my way in, I saw not 1 but 2, yes 2 of you hanging around outside the door waiting for a code to get in. Wait in your cars and stop drawing attention.

Andy1517
11-20-20, 17:51
Guys, can you advise me what is the easiest way to find good kgirls agency, without stressing out?

GoldDust58
11-20-20, 17:58
Pictures looked hot and I heard she was pretty so had to see her myself. Opened the door and she was tall. 5'5-5'6 without heels in the room but as pleasantly surprised how pretty of a girl she is. I took a hard look at her face and she resembles Mini of M a little. Maybe they are from the same area. A much prettier version and taller version of Mini. She has stunning eyes and big lips. Light kissing but if you show her gently she will DFK back. Undressed and she has some well man made C cups. Very soft and not hard at all. Likes that touched and let out a laugh. She has a big smile.

Down to business. She is still shy but let's go a bit if you get intimate and forward with her. I kissed her neck and she let out moans while touching her tits. I enjoyed some DATY, while holding hands and she let it an orgasm. I think we had a pretty good connection. Got up to insert in Mish, BBFS as she was wet. She has nice hips for grabbing and a nice butt in DG. Mirror perfectly positioned for watching her pretty face while going DG. She seem to love mish the best and lets you go pretty deep. She is still passive but I think she'll get better day by day.

Def recommend for those who like taller pretty girls. I would say face is 9/10 for me. All natural face, no no plastic besides tits. Love that's she reminded me of Mini a little haha.

AsianTattoo
11-20-20, 18:21
I admire Jess though, she's pretty straightforward about her girls. Very upfront that Cici had an average body but pretty face.How can I see pictures or their ads.

KingsFoil
11-20-20, 18:42
Finally caught up to Allie and dropped a nice load in her. When I got there she pulled out a dildo and put a condom on it. I said, no ma'am, not into that. She is still happy and has a great attitude. Easy bbfscip.This happened to me as well. I shrank back in horror when she pulled that out, but then she started to use it on herself and it was back to the races.

Her communication is excellent, and she is more acrobatic that most. People say that she says she is old, but when I marry a 26 year old later in life, this is what I hope she would look like 20 years later.

Those who are unsuccessful getting in to see Hana might want to consider SFK Allie. I can't say which one you would like better, but I do think they are comparable.

As for me, and my own personal preference of larger body, thicker ass, and connection over PSE fuck fest, neither of these girls dethrone M&H Yoco.

Having said all of this, I need to take a few steps back from the No-shower-first-spinners crowd. I miss the ritual, and the knowledge that the girl is also clean.

Side note, she touched a finger to my pre ejaculate, and asked me if I wanted a taste at which point I almost blurted out, "OMG, NO! I'm not T- But I held back and didn't mention our top contributor. To each their own. Winter may be coming, but keep those snowballs far, far away from me. (vomit emoji x10).

KingsFoil
11-20-20, 18:51
Website Cityvi**. Is.

Upsell, No reviews.This booker texted me cold. Said they got my info from a partner booker. I can't say that I trust that without seeing any reviews here.

NewKinkshire
11-20-20, 19:02
I finally want to pull the trigger tonight and experience my first escort. I'd love BBFS.

Can anyone make a suggestion on who I should contact and go with? There's just so much to read on here.

Fantic5916
11-20-20, 19:17
This happened to me as well. I shrank back in horror when she pulled that out, but then she started to use it on herself and it was back to the races.

Her communication is excellent, and she is more acrobatic that most. People say that she says she is old, but when I marry a 26 year old later in life, this is what I hope she would look like 20 years later.

Those who are unsuccessful getting in to see Hana might want to consider SFK Allie. I can't say which one you would like better, but I do think they are comparable.

As for me, and my own personal preference of larger body, thicker ass, and connection over PSE fuck fest, neither of these girls dethrone M&H Yoco.

Having said all of this, I need to take a few steps back from the No-shower-first-spinners crowd. I miss the ritual, and the knowledge that the girl is also clean.

Side note, she touched a finger to my pre ejaculate, and asked me if I wanted a taste at which point I almost blurted out, "OMG, NO! I'm not T- But I held back and didn't mention our top contributor. To each their own. Winter may be coming, but keep those snowballs far, far away from me. (vomit emoji x10).I gave her that dildo as a gift. If she tired she can use it to help you guys bust faster. She is getting overused after all those amazing reviews. Do not be surprised if she will take some time off.

FrankTheTank78
11-20-20, 19:43
This won't be too long as most already know all there is to know about LA legend Sera. Bombshell Korean MILF, plenty to love about her. Lauren on the other hand is very young. There is no way in hell you can convince me she is older than 30. I tried guessing her age a few times and she would just giggle. She has an amazing athletic body, not quite spinner, with natural B cups with a large butterfly tattoo on her right breast and a sexy landing strip. She is also very quiet, but speaks good enough English, and sera does a great job coaching her. Lauren says she is Seras best friend and this is her first actual time having sex with a girl. Could've fooled me, no shortage of girl on girl action whatsoever. If they weren't busy sucking me off or giving me dfk, they were all over each other. Constantly dfk and daty with each other, and even some scissoring!! Blue toast and preview BBBJ in the shower, double BBBJ on the bed, and a short lesbian show.

The usual positions and finish off busting in both of their mouths. I ask if they will snowball each other, but they decline and sera swallows, and they take off to rinse. Light massage and chat, shower, and out the door.

Lauren said she is here to stay, and her young age and willingness to please are well worth a repeat with her alone. Add Sera into the mix and you've got a dream porn fantasy come to life.

Toungsten
11-20-20, 19:44
This happened to me as well. I shrank back in horror when she pulled that out, but then she started to use it on herself and it was back to the races.

Side note, she touched a finger to my pre ejaculate, and asked me if I wanted a taste at which point I almost blurted out, "OMG, NO! I'm not T- But I held back and didn't mention our top contributor. To each their own. Winter may be coming, but keep those snowballs far, far away from me. (vomit emoji x10).The taste of love is an acquired taste for connoisseurs of the art of carnal pleasures.

AudibleAutumn
11-20-20, 20:34
This booker texted me cold. Said they got my info from a partner booker. I can't say that I trust that without seeing any reviews here.They share numbers with NewAsianVibe. They don't seem to be a popular stable but they've been around for years.

TD Leafs
11-20-20, 21:24
This won't be too long as most already know all there is to know about LA legend Sera. Bombshell Korean MILF, plenty to love about her. Lauren on the other hand is very young. There is no way in hell you can convince me she is older than 30. I tried guessing her age a few times and she would just giggle. She has an amazing athletic body, not quite spinner, with natural B cups with a large butterfly tattoo on her right breast and a sexy landing strip. She is also very quiet, but speaks good enough English, and sera does a great job coaching her. Lauren says she is Seras best friend and this is her first actual time having sex with a girl. Could've fooled me, no shortage of girl on girl action whatsoever. If they weren't busy sucking me off or giving me dfk, they were all over each other. Constantly dfk and daty with each other, and even some scissoring!! Blue toast and preview BBBJ in the shower, double BBBJ on the bed, and a short lesbian show.

The usual positions and finish off busting in both of their mouths. I ask if they will snowball each other, but they decline and sera swallows, and they take off to rinse. Light massage and chat, shower, and out the door.

Lauren said she is here to stay, and her young age and willingness to please are well worth a repeat with her alone. Add Sera into the mix and you've got a dream porn fantasy come to life.This was BB 3 some?

Duolingo
11-20-20, 22:57

Have any of you ever had to refuse service because the girl was too unattractive or looked so far off from her photos that you just had to say no way Jose and make an immediate 180 at the door??

The reason why I ask is that I've been burned a few times in the past and recently had a really underwhelming experience (both in appearance / service).

In the past I just sucked it up (probably because I'm just too nice to say no and turn down a girl) but I'm thinking of maybe just putting my foot down and drawing a line in the sand next time considering the amount of $$ that's involved (it kinda adds up after so many bad encounters LOL).

Curious if any of you had to do that and if there were any complications in doing so or any resulting hard feelings with the girl / booker after.Of course! There is one time I went to M's girl and the new girl wasn't very attractive so I just said sorry to the girl and walk out, text the booker and schedule another girl at same apartment. K-girls charging 280+ and as regular mongers we must keep some standard.

FrankTheTank78
11-20-20, 23:05
This was BB 3 some?No, and I forgot to mention that, they switch condoms constantly, and the price is a bit steeper than say the palace.

But that's my only complaint and I'd still repeat ASAP.

Toungsten
11-21-20, 01:08
I can only tell you what I've heard since I haven's seen Cici yet and that is that she's very pretty and she really wants to satisfy and do well in this business. They say her pics are pretty accurate. She won't attack you physically but will win you over with her quiet charm. More than one hobbyist has told me that she is very sensual and in spite of her shyness once she feels relaxed and comfortable she will give you a great GFE with BBBJ, DFK and BBFS skills that will make you more than happy. They say looking at her pretty face and fucking someone who feels like she's a virgin is is really a turn on. I usually don't venture into the wilds of MW land but they are beginning to make it sound like it would be worth my while. I just love fucking girls who even though are not that experienced become so turned on that they go after you with passion that builds up from working all their sensitive spots. My conquest fetish even though it's not a real conquest. $$.

Bastard Chorum
11-21-20, 04:52
Website Cityvi**. Is.

Upsell, No reviews.Marie gets some diamond in the rough girls (Choa still there) sometimes but the location and parking is just horrible. I'd rather go to another agency if they have comparable talent so I can avoid the parking.

Bastard Chorum
11-21-20, 04:53
How can I see pictures or their ads.Preciousklove on HX.

BlackRooster
11-21-20, 05:12

Lauren said she is here to stay, and her young age and willingness to please are well worth a repeat with her alone. Add Sera into the mix and you've got a dream porn fantasy come to life.Which agency is Lauren?

I can barely handle one of this chicks. My brain wants to explore just to think about having two. How much was the damage?

HapaBoy86
11-21-20, 05:38
Marie gets some diamond in the rough girls (Choa still there) sometimes but the location and parking is just horrible. I'd rather go to another agency if they have comparable talent so I can avoid the parking.Yah, there welcoming locations have been bad locations in ktwon. The one off 6th street was horrific the chick had to come get ya sometmes cause door was bad and parking at night was horrendous.

But, Marie is cool if she likes ya.

Atrr1
11-21-20, 10:08
Anyone try Suji or recognize her from before at http://lovings213.cuties-sites.com/suji/.Check out my post about her.

Toungsten
11-21-20, 12:36
Of course! There is one time I went to M's girl and the new girl wasn't very attractive so I just said sorry to the girl and walk out, text the booker and schedule another girl at same apartment. K-girls charging 280+ and as regular mongers we must keep some standard.I didn't do it for looks but one time M had a girl who looked cute in her pics and she wasn't bad but her attitude from the time the door opened was like a dead fish. I was even undressed and ready to jump into the shower when I decided I had seen enough. I told her this wasn't going to work and left. I texted M and told her and luckily Rain in the same building was available. Never even got back to my car and had an hour of mad sexual energy with Rain.

GoldDust58
11-21-20, 12:38
Of course! There is one time I went to M's girl and the new girl wasn't very attractive so I just said sorry to the girl and walk out, text the booker and schedule another girl at same apartment. K-girls charging 280+ and as regular mongers we must keep some standard.I think it's best if you do your homework and be sure that's girl you want to see. With some orgs that are known to bait and switch I think walking is ok. With an org like M who is consistent with great girls, if you walk you might get blacklisted and you are out their club. So I would never recommend canceling on an org like M. Top orgs like M in NorCal with block you if you look and run too. Just depends what org you do walk on. If the experience is bad in the end complain to booker and they will take care of you next time.

RandoCalrssn
11-21-20, 13:19
Anyone seen Mistressx since she came back? I'm hopping she still has a big ass. Also interested in the comparison between her and Pepsi in service?I saw MistressX a couple weeks ago and had an awesome time. Honestly, I have no idea what some of these reviewers are talking about when they say she has a thick MILF bod or something like that. She has an amazing set of big soft natural feeling tits and a pretty damn slim waist. Maybe she's lost a lot of weight since the last time she was on here? I booked with her only looking for excellent service and I was totally going to be ok with a chubby MILF bod, but when she opened the door and I saw her body I must have had a huge confused look on my face because she looked great (admittedly, her face is not the best, maybe a little bit like Pepsi but with bigger cheeks).

I'd say her body looks better than 95% of the white girls on the HeX, so I'm wondering if maybe some of these reviewers just have abnormally high standards for kgirl spinners. If she were any other ethnicity, I think we would consider her a spinner with big tits and a medium ass (I say "medium" but I guess in relation to other kgirls, it's considered "big" As far as service is concerned, I'd rate Pepsi higher in technical ability since her BBBJ is more skillful, but they're both equally as enthusiastic and nasty.

GoldDust58
11-21-20, 14:14
Which agency is Lauren?

I can barely handle one of this chicks. My brain wants to explore just to think about having two. How much was the damage?Lauren is with Newtop La sera org. She also used to go by Hana and Lime. Came out of retirement recently. But both of these girls are CFS, not BBFS. I know LA Sera has done BBFS with some clients but a regular of Lime / Lauren told me she has always CFS. Never BBFS at all. That's why I haven't seen her mentioned here. She has used those fake pics for a while. Cute girl I hear though.

Kamsamida
11-21-20, 14:40
Lauren is with Newtop La sera org. She also used to go by Hana and Lime. Came out of retirement recently. But both of these girls are CFS, not BBFS. I know LA Sera has done BBFS with some clients but a regular of Lime / Lauren told me she has always CFS. Never BBFS at all. That's why I haven't seen her mentioned here. She has used those fake pics for a while. Cute girl I hear though.I've been seeing LA Sera for several years now and I confirm that it's always CFS. I've also done doubles with her where the other girl was BB like Tiffany or Lala and that was also CFS when it came to entering her. I'm actually skeptical of those bb claims with LA Sera.

Toungsten
11-21-20, 15:32
I've been seeing LA Sera for several years now and I confirm that it's always CFS. I've also done doubles with her where the other girl was BB like Tiffany or Lala and that was also CFS when it came to entering her. I'm actually skeptical of those bb claims with LA Sera.I guess my several years going back with LA Sera is a little longer than yours. She was simply known as Sera then. We always did BBFS and it was initiated by her.

DannyFknKay
11-21-20, 15:51
Anyone seen Mistressx since she came back? I'm hopping she still has a big ass. Also interested in the comparison between her and Pepsi in service?I saw her about a week ago and she looked the same as when I saw her pre Covid. As far as performance goes Pepsi is maybe a bit better and I think Pepsi is the better looking package but I like X's big tits so I've seen her more. I usually just rotate through Pepsi, Miss X and Vixen. If you're into rimming Pepsi will dive in for a good long time. Pepsi's location is the one with the remodeled showers and the table shower. When I saw X it was a different building with a normal shower. Some don't like the table shower because they think it wastes time so I thought I'd point that out (Pepsi kept me there for a good hour and a half so no time wasted as far as I was concerned). I suppose it's possible Miss X might be in the table shower location from time to time so maybe it's a crap shoot.

You can always see both of them together!

RocketManP
11-21-20, 16:07

Curious if any of you had to do that and if there were any complications in doing so or any resulting hard feelings with the girl / booker after.There is always a chance of being threatened of BL, or BLd without a threat.

But I'd argue that if "top" orgs are doing it, are they really "top"?

If they are hard to get in, and the moment you refuse to take a girl you were misled looks-wise about, they kick you out. They are just abusing their power imo.

Let's face it, each and every org has pics of girls who are definitely NOT what you see is what you get. The differences can be quite stark, especially with vets.

Personally since I'm all about service, I don't reallt walk. I may walk in the middle of really bad session, but that's already after I paid. But, especially with LA prices, I'd recommend texting booker and telling him you're very disappointed with looks and you're thinking of walking. See the reaction and go from there. Fear of blacklist keeps a lot of mongers from exercising the rights, and it's a shame.

GoldDust58
11-21-20, 16:29
I didn't do it for looks but one time M had a girl who looked cute in her pics and she wasn't bad but her attitude from the time the door opened was like a dead fish. I was even undressed and ready to jump into the shower when I decided I had seen enough. I told her this wasn't going to work and left. I texted M and told her and luckily Rain in the same building was available. Never even got back to my car and had an hour of mad sexual energy with Rain.Yes if the session is going bad at start I think it is ok to make the booker aware and they will do all in their power to correct it. Maybe move you to a next available girl or discount for a girl's bad behavior. But flat out window shopping is not cool. Imo of course but might not be everyone's thought. I'm a service guy too. Age never bothers me. Looks you have to be at least cute and I'm not a fan of straight up really fat and old or flat chest. But even then I have never walked out. Some girls need the money and guess feel bad. I did my homework and decided to book so it was my choice. But then again I understand scenarios. You all know about Alpaca in SJ. She hit me with this Adrenaline girl. I blacklist list myself from them. I would never go back. She was a disaster. I left in 20 mins no shower.

Toungsten
11-21-20, 16:30
M. Bella, Hazel, Hana.

Sunny. Glow, Joy2, Lucy. (Glow leaving in Dec. For a year or more).

Newtopasian. Sia.

RocketManP
11-21-20, 18:06
Yes if the session is going bad at start I think it is ok to make the booker aware and they will do all in their power to correct it. Maybe move you to a next available girl or discount for a girl's bad behavior. But flat out window shopping is not cool. Imo of course but might not be everyone's thought. I'm a service guy too. Age never bothers me. Looks you have to be at least cute and I'm not a fan of straight up really fat and old or flat chest. But even then I have never walked out. Some girls need the money and guess feel bad. I did my homework and decided to book so it was my choice. But then again I understand scenarios. You all know about Alpaca in SJ. She hit me with this Adrenaline girl. I blacklist list myself from them. I would never go back. She was a disaster. I left in 20 mins no shower.Alpacas is considered not a good org, but blacklisting yourself off one girl is probably not a great course of action. I also stopped going to Alpacas altogether unless she had a legend over whom I knew.

I've also left early after session with Hera / Jana / Jane / whatever her name is, and she was employed by Sexyangels and M. You'd probably want to give multiple chances to M and SexyAngels / LovelyAngels.

The main difference for us service lovers is that we still pay and leave after sampling the goods, so orgs don't care if we leave early. Guys who walk based on looks are not going to pay.

Hahasupz
11-21-20, 18:15
Lisa contacted me today and said she's back in LA. Seems to be with a different booker though and might not be BB anymore. Will try to find out and update.

Atrr1
11-21-20, 20:35
Went to location, door opens, behind door was a fat ugly whale. I can't believe the booker tries to pass her off as the girl in picture. Booker confirmed with me the picture was real during booking text. First and last time will I trust SAG. Booker sounded mad and stated I should have stayed, WTF are these people thinking. Fat whales can be found in supermarkets for free. So avoid SAG fake photos and bait and switch, if is not the chick walk out, that way they will stop with fake photos and bait and switch. Don't waste your time with Sag. BTW the fat chick could literally crush your balls by sitting on it during cg.

Kamsamida
11-22-20, 00:20
Went to location, door opens, behind door was a fat ugly whale. I can't believe the booker tries to pass her off as the girl in picture. Booker confirmed with me the picture was real during booking text. First and last time will I trust SAG. Booker sounded mad and stated I should have stayed, WTF are these people thinking. Fat whales can be found in supermarkets for free. So avoid SAG fake photos and bait and switch, if is not the chick walk out, that way they will stop with fake photos and bait and switch. Don't waste your time with Sag. BTW the fat chick could literally crush your balls by sitting on it during cg.Why the personal attacks on the girl? Not cool to insult girls you don't even know. Bait and switch happens even to the most seasoned mongers out there. We just move on. Suggest you do the same.

NintyNine
11-22-20, 00:50
I would personally not recommend Ara. I am not repeating.

I'll stick with my usual Kgirls and sugar baby hunting (where I often find young down to earth girls 18-27 to CIP and not be rushed out).Where do you find sugarbabies with cip? Seekingarrangments?

AngryPanda
11-22-20, 04:46
[Deleted by Admin]

LoveAsianGirls
11-22-20, 10:31
Went to location, door opens, behind door was a fat ugly whale. I can't believe the booker tries to pass her off as the girl in picture. Booker confirmed with me the picture was real during booking text. First and last time will I trust SAG. Booker sounded mad and stated I should have stayed, WTF are these people thinking. Fat whales can be found in supermarkets for free. So avoid SAG fake photos and bait and switch, if is not the chick walk out, that way they will stop with fake photos and bait and switch. Don't waste your time with Sag. BTW the fat chick could literally crush your balls by sitting on it during cg.No Hani advertised on SAG site.

Toungsten
11-22-20, 12:46
M. Bella, Hazel, Hana.

Atrr1
11-22-20, 13:15
No Hani advertised on SAG site.Booker took it down, was there yesterday.

Atrr1
11-22-20, 13:32
No Hani advertised on SAG site.Pic. Screen shot of the ad.

Atrr1
11-22-20, 13:46
No Hani advertised on SAG site.Here is link booker removed.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/hani

Anontt6
11-22-20, 14:04
I had initial concerns too but upon seeing her up close and trying identify certain key indicators, I did not encounter anything out of the ordinary (I. E. Wide feet, big hands, straight hips, evidence of surgically altered genitals, etc.) despite her deep voice, small breasts, and tall stature. I left feeling confident I made love to a woman and not a man. Well, at least 99% confident. LOL.I've seen her many times for BBFS and BB greek depending on size. She is definitely a woman. The years of smoking have taken a toll on her voice. Years ago when she was in the OC, she would ask me to fuck her starfish, ATM, ATP, and "come inside" all for the standard donation. I saw her a few months back when she was visiting the OC again and she is different woman now. You can see signs of age like droopy tits, stretch marks, some wrinkles, and no more greek (at the time). The worst of all is that she is now greedy, she has been hopping between establishments that upcharge for BBFS and now I guess she wants the same for greek.

I'd be willing to overlook her looks and her voice for the menu at her previous pricepoint, but not for $500. That is doubles BBFS territory.

NewKinkshire
11-22-20, 17:45
This was my first time meeting with a provider, so I was very nervous at first. The booker gray was very friendly and walked me through the process.

Aiyou, ended up being just what I was looking for. I don't think the pictures were of her (they didn't show her face) but they gave a good approximation of what she looks like. She is very pretty and super petite. Was wearing a cute top and tiny skirt. Her English was pretty good but not perfect.

She was a bit timid at first but it was cute and endearing. She is obviously new and she mentioned that she had been only at this for a week. I believe it.

Overall it was exactly what I was looking for for my first paying experience. Will go see her again. I paid the extra $100 to go bare.

When the door opened I walked in and was pleasantly surprised with how pretty and petite Aiyou was. Super tiny and tight body, pretty face and lovely smile. She was a bit timid but loosened up as we chatted a bit. She actually told me she was relieved when she saw me. Most of her other customers have been very overweight I guess. I'm not a model but I stay in shape so it was a nice compliment to hear.

She stripped down for me and helped me disrobe and we went to the bathroom to shower. I can't impress upon you how tiny she is. Definitely under a 100 lbs. But she actually has a nice set of B cups for her small frame. In the shower she washed me all over and stroked my cock with her tiny soapy hand. I teased her pussy a bit and was pleasantly surprised to find her quite wet already. She got down a sucked my cock a bit until it was time to go back to the bead room.

I got there first and waited for her to follow. She walked into the room and sat on my lap and we kissed deeply for long while. She stopped to compliment my kissing and told me she normally doesn't like kissing most of her clients and she doesn't find them attractive. So again, nice to hear. I know she might have been lying but if she was she was doing a great job hiding it. I could physically see her relax and get in the mood.

She got down and sucked me for a bit. Her mouth is so tiny and it felt great but definitely not a pro cock sucker. But I wasn't looking for a porn star experience so I really liked it. I asked if I could lick her pussy and she told me she normally doesn't let her clients do that but that she agreed cause she again said she found me attractive.

I picked her up with ease and laid her down on the bed. She immediately picked her legs up and spread them wide for me to see her pussy. Holy crap, she was perfect. Easily the tiniest little pussy I have ever seen. Like so small and with perfect tiny lips. I complimented her and she giggled a blushed. I kissed her mouth and then slowly made my way down her body kissing and teasing her nipples and navel. When I got down to her pussy I took my time and teased all around her inner thighs and lightly brushing her outer lips. She grabbed my head and begged me to stop teasing her. When I finally flicked my tongue over her clit she shuddered and got goosebumps and let out a long moan. I got to work and found her to be soaking wet and and tasting so sweet. She was very turned on and was grinding my face into her hole. I was reaching up and teasing her nipples while I ate her out. After a few minutes she shuttered and squeezed my head with her legs as she came. She got super wet and I could feel her pussy convulse. It was really hot.

After she recovered I climbed on to the bed and she sucked me nice and hard again. Once I was ready to go she climbed on top of me and kissed me with passion. I could feel the head of my cock hovering under pussy. She was radiating heat and dripping on the head. I slowly started pushing up and I entered the tip but she soon stopped and gasped. Now I am average length but very thick. Again her pussy is so tiny and she had to go very slowly and let her open up as she slid down on me. I can't express enough how tight she was. I told her to take her time as I didn't want to hurt her. She had her eyes closed and nodded. It was so intimate and tight I almost blew my load into her as she was adjusting to my size.

Once I was all the way inside her she sat up and smiled at me. I asked if she OK and she nodded and began grinding on me. I had to ask her to slow down a couple times because she was so tight on my cock. I could feel her pussy dripping out onto me. Eventually we got into a nice rhythm and she laid down on me and we kissed while I thrust into her. He pussy was so wet and I could hear awesome sloshing sounds every time I pushed into her.

After a bit of the she sat up and then went into a squatting cowgirl position and bounced on my cock. We got into a great rhythm and it felt so good. I was getting close to finishing as this is one of my favorite positions, but before I could she collapsed on me and came again. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock over and over and she panted and bit my neck lightly. It was really hot feeling her cum.

After a bit, I rolled her over and positioned her on the edge of the bed on her back. She was so hot seeing her lay back in her post orgasm glow. *I slid back into her and started giving her a good pounding. She was moaning a gripping the sheets and almost pulled them off the bed. After a good while I was ready to cum so I pulled out and blasted a huge load all over the outside of her pussy and up he body. She grabbed my cock stoked me eagerly and one of the shots found its up to her face and mouth. It was one of the biggest loads I've ever had (I had edged a bit before I went there) and she eagerly scooped up my cum and licked it off her hands. I laid down on her and let my cum spread between us. We made out for a long while and she kissed me deeply and with passion. I was about to thank her for her time but she beat me to it and thanked me for a wonderful time. Which I believe her, she was so timid at first but by the end was fucking me like we were a couple and in love.

We actually went over the hour I had scheduled but she said it was OK because she didn't have a client right after. We went back in the shower and played a bit more in there. We chatted while I got dressed and before I left she kissed me again and told me she really enjoyed our time and asked me to come back again. I definitely enjoyed myself and will come back again once I have the money again.

If you are looking for a porn star, fuck your brains out experience you might want to look elsewhere. She's new and timid and I don't think she is enjoying the job overall but if you take your time to and pleasure her she loosens up and will begin to enjoy herself and you will have a good time in return. *8/10 overall.

BoneRanger22
11-22-20, 18:38
Who's the best CIP. Looking for DNG with some nice tits.

I've already CIP- Mini (KPussy) Mina (M) Hana (La Vixen) and Eye (Vixen). And Jamie (KTownescort).

I have a few weeks built up and looking to CIP and fill one up.

Member #6292
11-22-20, 19:02
Nice Booker easy to deal with if you have solid Kgirl refs and he / she didn't give up like some bookers when your refs don't respond lightening fast. PreciousKlove is the Hx org. Seen a few reviews here and they have been excellent. Ara was available for the time I asked. I got to a familiar location that Russians and kgirls use. Parking is difficult during the day because of the subway construction. Ara isn't hot but she is attractive but once she started to suck my soul out my dick I fell in love. First round didn't take long. I was disappointed she was able to finish the first round before the time it usually takes to shower. She wanted to suck some more of my soul out my dick, I'm impressed at how good she sucks my dick. She sucks on my balls and licks up and down my dick like a pornstar. I told her I want to fuck her, she asks if I want a condom, I declined. She sits on my cock and she's already wet, probably from creampies earlier in the day. Several positions changes and hard fucking moments later I finally explode, I am cumming and she holds me tight with her legs and doesn't let me go even after I am finished. I pull out and my cum slowly leaks out. As I rest up she does this kissing thing that gives me a flashback of Rain from M back in the day. I zone out and she asks if I'm ok. I tell her I'm fine. She wants a 3rd nut but I can't anymore, she goes and cleans my nut. We talk some and after a few it's time to shower and leave. Anyways Ara rocks! And the no upsell definitely will get me to come back.

Toungsten
11-22-20, 20:50

I've already CIP- Mini (KPussy) Mina (M) Hana (La Vixen) and Eye (Vixen). And Jamie (KTownescort).

I have a few weeks built up and looking to CIP and fill one up.Mini, Mina, Eye and I think Jamie also is gone but the best of them all is still Hana. Wants that cum so badly and once it's been dumped she just keeps it in and savors it. No rush to the bathroom. Her CIP is incomparable.

PussyDestroyr
11-22-20, 22:59

I have a few weeks built up and looking to CIP and fill one up.Few weeks?! I go more than 2 days and I become crazy mental patient.

SsStuntCock
11-22-20, 23:02
Who's the best CIP. Looking for DNG with some nice tits.Viki's Kegel game will squeeze out the last drop toothpaste from a tube with seemingly no effort.

GoodBoy88
11-22-20, 23:37
Mini, Mina, Eye and I think Jamie also is gone but the best of them all is still Hana. Wants that cum so badly and once it's been dumped she just keeps it in and savors it. No rush to the bathroom. Her CIP is incomparable.I've heard that Eye is still active with BookerGray and CandyGirlsLA working under the name Aiyou (which means the current pictures of Aiyou posted are apparently not real, it's a model). I've not confirmed it for myself, but I've heard this from 2 different sources.

RocketManP
11-22-20, 23:40
Went to location, door opens, behind door was a fat ugly whale. I can't believe the booker tries to pass her off as the girl in picture. Booker confirmed with me the picture was real during booking text. First and last time will I trust SAG. Booker sounded mad and stated I should have stayed, WTF are these people thinking. Fat whales can be found in supermarkets for free. So avoid SAG fake photos and bait and switch, if is not the chick walk out, that way they will stop with fake photos and bait and switch. Don't waste your time with Sag. BTW the fat chick could literally crush your balls by sitting on it during cg.Thanks for the info. I think both Hani and Holly are still on the site under models.

Also not sure why others think that you need to know a girl to be able to say she's fat and unattractive. Sounds like you did the right thing by walking.

As far as SAG goes, they largely house rebrands at the moment from what I see. Sophie has very good service though.

DreamFreez
11-22-20, 23:40
Anyone tried baby Becky from KtE?

How was your experience, is she GFE or dead fish experience?

Ramen25
11-23-20, 00:12
Appreciate all the different viewpoints on refusing service guys. At least with the K-orgs, the overall service and talent is generally at a decent and consistent level compared to the Chinese run houses. They are three worst. Can never trust their girls pictures and their "get you in and get you out asap" philosophy of service is absolutely reprehensible. But people still go to them anyway due to their lower overall "base rates" I guess.

Speaking of photos, is it the girls that provide the booker with the pics? Or maybe if the girls don't already have photos of themselves, the booker finds pics that are somewhat representative of them? At least I would hope they try to do. Just curious.

HitNQuit805
11-23-20, 01:02
Where do you find sugarbabies with cip? Seekingarrangments?Yeah but you have to look quite a bit. Tried it out for a bit and wasted so much time sorting out fakes, virtual babies only, and girls that think they're worth a gold mine. Don't recommend.

KGirlAddict
11-23-20, 02:11
Went to location, door opens, behind door was a fat ugly whale. I can't believe the booker tries to pass her off as the girl in picture. Booker confirmed with me the picture was real during booking text. First and last time will I trust SAG. Booker sounded mad and stated I should have stayed, WTF are these people thinking. Fat whales can be found in supermarkets for free. So avoid SAG fake photos and bait and switch, if is not the chick walk out, that way they will stop with fake photos and bait and switch. Don't waste your time with Sag. BTW the fat chick could literally crush your balls by sitting on it during cg.You've got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them. The Kgirl game is a gamble and sometimes you hit jackpot but other times you crap out. Not every great booker will have real pics bombshell chicks 100% of the time, just like how not every weak booker has fake pics ugly old fatties 100% of the time. I'm my younger days I've said similar things like some of you before; how I'd swear off a certain booker, never again will I patronize that ***** / asshole etc. And I have taken breaks from time to time. But honestly I've found myself wrong enough several times to realize, sometimes I'm right to skip out but other times I've totally missed out, it's really luck of the draw. It's this FOMO that keeps mongers chasing the dragon. You long time mongers know what I mean, you find that diamond, that ATF, that Repeat Always Girl that you felt so lucky to experience and she took a bit of your heart and made your cock very sad, when she left LA. I've found some amazing treasures in the past, and sometimes with the least expected of bookers. SAG, KTE, M, J, Gray, Candygirl, AOV, Top, Sexy Angels, Acetown, 6 shop, Sexy Fun, Keiko, January, Kupcake, Sugar cake, Princess Garden, ********, Jewelry, New Asian, Tiffany, etc. (who'd I miss?) some are well known, others less so, all have had winners and losers in my book. You just never know.

For example, SAG has Lisa currently and she's real pics, NO GO BBFS, look for my review. SAG had Sexy Shannon back in the day, YMMV bare according to some but she was the real deal girl. So if you don't know, now you know.

PumpNDump
11-23-20, 02:29
With m's agency the girl eye didn't use real pics either. I've seen her at m's spot in wla. Cute girl, decent but can't compare to other girls at the same agency.

I've heard that Eye is still active with BookerGray and CandyGirlsLA working under the name Aiyou (which means the current pictures of Aiyou posted are apparently not real, it's a model). I've not confirmed it for myself, but I've heard this from 2 different sources.

RocketManP
11-23-20, 03:52
You've got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them. The Kgirl game is a gamble and sometimes you hit jackpot but other times you crap out. Not every great booker will have real pics bombshell chicks 100% of the time, just like how not every weak booker has fake pics ugly old fatties 100% of the time. I'm my younger days I've said similar things like some of you before; how I'd swear off a certain booker, never again will I patronize that ***** / asshole etc. And I have taken breaks from time to time. But honestly I've found myself wrong enough several times to realize, sometimes I'm right to skip out but other times I've totally missed out, it's really luck of the draw. It's this FOMO that keeps mongers chasing the dragon. You long time mongers know what I mean, you find that diamond, that ATF, that Repeat Always Girl that you felt so lucky to experience and she took a bit of your heart and made your cock very sad, when she left LA. I've found some amazing treasures in the past, and sometimes with the least expected of bookers. SAG, KTE, M, J, Gray, Candygirl, AOV, Top, Sexy Angels, Acetown, 6 shop, Sexy Fun, Keiko, January, Kupcake, Sugar cake, Princess Garden, ********, Jewelry, New Asian, Tiffany, etc. (who'd I miss?) some are well known, others less so, all have had winners and losers in my book. You just never know.

For example, SAG has Lisa currently and she's real pics, NO GO BBFS, look for my review. SAG had Sexy Shannon back in the day, YMMV bare according to some but she was the real deal girl. So if you don't know, now you know.Lisa is using same pics as Lily from LovelyAngels (Sexyangels sister site up in Nor Cal) :

https://switter.at/@Loveangels

Search for Lily. She was PSE here in Nor Cal.

TER 352537.

Ramen25
11-23-20, 13:45
Went to location, door opens, behind door was a fat ugly whale. I can't believe the booker tries to pass her off as the girl in picture. Booker confirmed with me the picture was real during booking text. First and last time will I trust SAG. Booker sounded mad and stated I should have stayed, WTF are these people thinking. Fat whales can be found in supermarkets for free. So avoid SAG fake photos and bait and switch, if is not the chick walk out, that way they will stop with fake photos and bait and switch. Don't waste your time with Sag. BTW the fat chick could literally crush your balls by sitting on it during cg.Damn! Must be a one-off situation because I've had decent experiences in the past with SAG so no unfortunate Moby Dick experiences for me LOL. But I'm weary now of pics that have the girls faces blurred out and interpret it as a potential red flag. But I think Erika's photos are real at least.

Ramen25
11-23-20, 13:46
I've seen her many times for BBFS and BB greek depending on size. She is definitely a woman. The years of smoking have taken a toll on her voice. Years ago when she was in the OC, she would ask me to fuck her starfish, ATM, ATP, and "come inside" all for the standard donation. I saw her a few months back when she was visiting the OC again and she is different woman now. You can see signs of age like droopy tits, stretch marks, some wrinkles, and no more greek (at the time). The worst of all is that she is now greedy, she has been hopping between establishments that upcharge for BBFS and now I guess she wants the same for greek.

I'd be willing to overlook her looks and her voice for the menu at her previous pricepoint, but not for $500. That is doubles BBFS territory.Yeah five hundred dollars will surely make you hollar. And not in a good way. LOL.

JBarry28
11-23-20, 14:04
Viki's Kegel game will squeeze out the last drop toothpaste from a tube with seemingly no effort.I agree on Viki kegel abilities. Becky from PepPalace also has strong kegels with cip availability. Chanel from M (who happens to back) has allowed cip and enjoys a long aftermath of staying inside her after dumping with DFK. Ara is also like Chanel in that sense.

Toungsten
11-23-20, 17:12
I agree on Viki kegel abilities. Becky from PepPalace also has strong kegels with cip availability. Chanel from M (who happens to back) has allowed cip and enjoys a long aftermath of staying inside her after dumping with DFK. Ara is also like Chanel in that sense.In all my years I've never met anyone with better kegel control than Viki. One of the best spinner services out there.

TempletonRat
11-23-20, 17:22
Damn! Must be a one-off situation because I've had decent experiences in the past with SAG so no unfortunate Moby Dick experiences for me LOL. But I'm weary now of pics that have the girls faces blurred out and interpret it as a potential red flag. But I think Erika's photos are real at least.I think there may be multiple SAG K agencies in LA? I think the good one is Sexy Asian Gem, right? I have a number for Sweet Asian Gem in my phone where I got an old lady who didn't allow BBFS. Or I could have the names reversed.

Levi0977
11-23-20, 17:49
Hello fellow mongers, I hope you all well. I got question new restrictions and Thanksgiving week. My question is how is new restrictions going effect mongers scheduling and are they open during thanksgiving week?

TheBude
11-23-20, 18:03
These are the girls I've seen and have had very good luck and time with them.

I saw Viki first, and I saw her 3 times. Tried Allie and it was fantastic. Tried Ara and it was amazing. Just visited sunshine / Cici today and it was a very fun time. Didn't know MSOG was on the menu until today.

I pounded her, CIP, and she just stayed in while DFK and then round 2 and then round 3. I think I stayed inside her almost the whole time. The 3rd time I was staring into her eyes and it was amazing. She reminds me of a crush I had years ago.

Great time.

I'd probably like to to see Ara again. She was fun. Viki was great too. Tight Package.

Thanks for all your posts and now I know many offer MSOG.

The Bude!

DragonWolf
11-23-20, 18:06
I've heard that Eye is still active with BookerGray and CandyGirlsLA working under the name Aiyou (which means the current pictures of Aiyou posted are apparently not real, it's a model). I've not confirmed it for myself, but I've heard this from 2 different sources.From a review.

"AiYou's build and overall temperament doesn't seem compatible with the PSE pound town style at all. She's a soulful, thoughtful girl who responds to connection and soft touch. Kinda low key sexual but absolutely smolders once she gets revved up. There was something very familiar about her. Eye don't know, Eye just can't seem to put my finger on it. Eye could be wrong, Eye'm sure it's nothing. Carry on. And go see AiYou. ".

Apparently the "Eyes" have it.

LOL.

PolarNut
11-23-20, 18:52
Jenny from SA or Viki or Allie from sfk? Which one should I go for?

Is Jenny bbfscip with no up charge? I read that she is flat chested is that true?

USGsheki
11-23-20, 19:00
Texted her at the number ending in 66, and I haven't gotten a response. Can someone PM me her new number if she has one?

JungleFun
11-23-20, 20:00
For those that have seen both, which one has bigger tits? I love tits but dread the drive out to MW. Thanks monger.

JBarry28
11-23-20, 20:30
In all my years I've never met anyone with better kegel control than Viki. One of the best spinner services out there.I've seen Viki 2 or 3 times. From what I remember, her kegels contractions are strong, but she didn't keep them going off and on again. She just held them tight (a long grip squeeze) after CIP'ing. But Becky (at least the times I've seen her) kept squeezing off and on again, constantly stimulating my purple-head throughout FS.

Same goes for big, tall k-girl Quinn (I think she's available in Las Vegas now from time to time). When I first seen Quinn a few years back in MW, she allowed bb, but no CIP. I think she had the best kegel stimulation of them all. But her performance wasn't the same after my first 3 or so visits with her. She ended bouncing around at different locations and / or bookers. And stopped the BB service with me. Maybe others still get it from her. But she was great. She would allow very deep FIV / FIA and squirt like an animal. Great service. When I seen her at other locations / bookers she would be very distant, without the same level of service and chemistry. What a shame or maybe for her best, health-wise.

There was a MP Asian gal out in El Monte (Jennifer) that had great kegel control as well. Not sure if she still provides at the moment though. Good performance but for short times as it's an assembly line of cum shots over there.

Speaking of Becky from the Palace, if I remember correctly, Wawa also had great purple mushroom head pussy massaging kegel skills w / CIP as well. But she hardly comes around these parts and isn't too hot looking of a gal. Not ugly, just not someone that stands out, looks-wise.

JBarry28
11-23-20, 20:39
These are the girls I've seen and have had very good luck and time with them.

I saw Viki first, and I saw her 3 times. Tried Allie and it was fantastic. Tried Ara and it was amazing. Just visited sunshine / Cici today and it was a very fun time. Didn't know MSOG was on the menu until today.

I pounded her, CIP, and she just stayed in while DFK and then round 2 and then round 3. I think I stayed inside her almost the whole time. The 3rd time I was staring into her eyes and it was amazing. She reminds me of a crush I had years ago.

Great time.

I'd probably like to to see Ara again. She was fun. Viki was great too. Tight Package.

Thanks for all your posts and now I know many offer MSOG.

The Bude!Thanks for the info on Sunshine / Cici. Had the pleasure of visiting Ara. She doesn't resemble her HX photos, but she is hot. She had a darker complexion than the pics with a little bit more curvy body. Smooth skin with all the DFK, DATY you could wish for. Loves Bb / CIP. And enjoys having you inside her after releasing CIP. The room is a little dark, so couldn't really make sure if pics were her. Maybe a few years old, who knows? One thing I thought though was that she had like a Viet or Thai look to her. She looked like Miley Villa (porn- actress) to me. Would anyone agree on the similarities? She also took my 2nd shot in her mouth BTW.

Atrr1
11-23-20, 21:07
Went to check her out, picture does not look like her, she looks ok with a spinner body at about 26 yr old look. Through the session she was a dead fish, seems uninterested and always looking at her phone. Her skills are lackluster, nothing to write about. Finished with twenty minutes left to go she tells me to get the F-out, I point out to her that I have twenty minutes left, she got very rude, so I left she scream at me in Korean while I was already out the door. She is strange with some mental issue, I suggest you avoid this person. I contact the booker, it seems he knows about the problem or issue she has.

PumpNDump
11-23-20, 21:47
M's number does end in 66. Are you a known past client?

Texted her at the number ending in 66, and I haven't gotten a response. Can someone PM me her new number if she has one?

LoveAsianGirls
11-23-20, 22:43
I think there may be multiple SAG K agencies in LA? I think the good one is Sexy Asian Gem, right? I have a number for Sweet Asian Gem in my phone where I got an old lady who didn't allow BBFS. Or I could have the names reversed.Yep. You have names reversed. Sweet Asian Gem has consistent quality providers like Sonya (not BBFS), Erika and and Sophia. Their other girls that come and go could be hit and miss just like at other agencies.

Kamsamida
11-23-20, 23:13
For those that have seen both, which one has bigger tits? I love tits but dread the drive out to MW. Thanks monger.Cici has the bigger tits. My overall scores on FBSA for each:

Ara 8 8 9 9.

Cici 7 6 6 8.

Toungsten
11-23-20, 23:51
Gia. Starts Wed. In MW 5'2" C cup.

Bastard Chorum
11-24-20, 04:41
Hello fellow mongers, I hope you all well. I got question new restrictions and Thanksgiving week. My question is how is new restrictions going effect mongers scheduling and are they open during thanksgiving week?Most, if not all, should still be opening over Thanksgiving week. Statewide curfew mandate have caused many agencies to curtail last call to 7 pm or 8 pm.

Bastard Chorum
11-24-20, 04:43
For those that have seen both, which one has bigger tits? I love tits but dread the drive out to MW. Thanks monger.Cici. Nice and soft man made Ds even if she's being advertised as Cs.

Bastard Chorum
11-24-20, 04:48
Most other posts have covered her service and looks pretty well so I'll add some things that stood out for me:

1. Crooked teeth (no idea why this wasn't mentioned at all).

2. Really nice pair of tits, man made but she had a lot to begin with so it's quite soft and full.

3. She can DT quite well but total service package is lacking. However you can see that she's trying / learning.

4. Great Kegels,

Fuck Cancer
11-24-20, 05:16
Can anyone confirm that Aiyou is indeed the aforementioned Eye?

I saw Aiyou from Booker Gray recently and she made it seem like she was super new to the game. I'm pretty new as well so I was incredibly convinced. But maybe she's just an Oscar worthy actress. If so I just got to say wow, I'm really impressed by her acting ability.

BobLove
11-24-20, 07:01
Went to check her out, picture does not look like her, she looks ok with a spinner body at about 26 yr old look. Through the session she was a dead fish, seems uninterested and always looking at her phone. Her skills are lackluster, nothing to write about. Finished with twenty minutes left to go she tells me to get the F-out, I point out to her that I have twenty minutes left, she got very rude, so I left she scream at me in Korean while I was already out the door. She is strange with some mental issue, I suggest you avoid this person. I contact the booker, it seems he knows about the problem or issue she has.I saw her and she wasn't mental but had bad breath. I assume to prevent guys from DFKing her.

PumpNDump
11-24-20, 07:02
I would like to add that she has some really hairy legs. The hairy arms I can overlook but she really needs to shave her legs.

Agree with the fact she has a nice set of tits.

Agree service style is on the greener side, hopefully that improves in time.

Agree with her snapper being tight or the ability to grip.

Overall she can get the job done.

Most other posts have covered her service and looks pretty well so I'll add some things that stood out for me:

1. Crooked teeth (no idea why this wasn't mentioned at all).

2. Really nice pair of tits, man made but she had a lot to begin with so it's quite soft and full.

3. She can DT quite well but total service package is lacking. However you can see that she's trying / learning.

4. Great Kegels,

HaneDales
11-24-20, 07:28
I got to see that.

I've seen Viki 2 or 3 times. From what I remember, her kegels contractions are strong, but she didn't keep them going off and on again. She just held them tight (a long grip squeeze) after CIP'ing. But Becky (at least the times I've seen her) kept squeezing off and on again, constantly stimulating my purple-head throughout FS.

Same goes for big, tall k-girl Quinn (I think she's available in Las Vegas now from time to time). When I first seen Quinn a few years back in MW, she allowed bb, but no CIP. I think she had the best kegel stimulation of them all. But her performance wasn't the same after my first 3 or so visits with her. She ended bouncing around at different locations and / or bookers. And stopped the BB service with me. Maybe others still get it from her. But she was great. She would allow very deep FIV / FIA and squirt like an animal. Great service. When I seen her at other locations / bookers she would be very distant, without the same level of service and chemistry. What a shame or maybe for her best, health-wise.

There was a MP Asian gal out in El Monte (Jennifer) that had great kegel control as well. Not sure if she still provides at the moment though. Good performance but for short times as it's an assembly line of cum shots over there.

Speaking of Becky from the Palace, if I remember correctly, Wawa also had great purple mushroom head pussy massaging kegel skills w / CIP as well. But she hardly comes around these parts and isn't too hot looking of a gal. Not ugly, just not someone that stands out, looks-wise.

Atrr1
11-24-20, 10:05
I saw her and she wasn't mental but had bad breath. I assume to prevent guys from DFKing her.Yeah, she had bad odor coming from mouth, but started going ape shit when she got text on phone I think. Booker actually calls my phone to apologise for her behaviour, something is not right with her. If I had seen your post, would have avoid this chick. It was embarrassing, as The lady next door came to checkout what the noise was about.

Hanamichi
11-24-20, 11:11
Has anyone tried these two?

Any recommendations / reviews?

Or should I go for baby ray?

I tried pocket girl and her service and looks are great to me.

Bballstl
11-24-20, 11:49
I will be traveling to Manhattan beach area and looking to see if anything parlors are open.

Please point me in the right direction I am not sure if I am posting in the right spot.

Thanks.