PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

GiJeep
11-01-20, 18:25
I will just add to BastardChorum great suggestion.

After Hana, try Jenny with SA, Dahee with Sugarcake, Allie with SFK, Sophia with SAG, MKC Baby, MKC Venus, MKC Belle, MKC Joy.

CandyGirl Victoria is at least 5'8, natural Cs, kinda thicc ass. Real pics. BB for 100.

MKC Joy has only 2 real selfies with the mirror. Great slim body, bolt on Cs, and decently attractive GND face. Tight pussy. BB for 100.

MKC Kay uses fake pics except for the old pic with blond hair. Manly voice and face, tall and small A / B tits. BB or Greek for extra tip.

MKC Venus uses real photoshop pics. I haven't seen recently but she was young and pretty like pics when I saw her. BB for 100.

MKC Sky is young and couple people like her looks. Other people complained about her attitude and service. BB for 100.

MKC Baby in OC is young and pretty. Pic in red bra and underwear is real and photoshop a little. BB for 100.

MKC Belle in OC is also young and pretty. Real pics. I dig her looks. BB for 100.

MKC Sugar, Jeda, Scarlett, Vanilla all BB for 100. MKC Mint also BB.

Avoid CA-Kdolls girls without BB option if you expect easy BB for tip.Finally!! Someone hooked me up with info you are the fuckin' man! Thank you SOO much this is extremely helpful!

BonerAppetitty
11-01-20, 18:33
I don't see anything on the front page about strict no BBFS policy. I have also been with agencies or girls where even talking about BBFS can get you black list.

Anyway, these girls will do BB for tip. I would make sure they like me before even attempting, if the agency is strict.

http://bostontopten10.com/anna

http://bostontopten10.com/silver

We have ONE K Girl agency in Boston. ONE. And they have a super strict no BBFS policy. Truthfully we didn't even know about her. She is not reviewed on TER as Chanel during her time and neither was she reviewed on this board during her time her. Trust me gents, if you review my posts on this thread you know I would give my left nut to fuck a girl like Hana bb!

Oh, read the front page of BTT to see what we are dealing with on our coast.

http://bostontopten10.com/

And Hana in Boston.

http://bostontopten10.com/chanel

TempletonRat
11-01-20, 18:39
I saw Hana in MDR through M. She is quite the nubile fuck bunny, but I popped too early BBFSCIP missionary even before the shower and could not go twice. Her pussy was. Instantly wet. However, I feel that she didn't really want to. Get. To. Know me as a. Human being, just a stunt cock to be made use of.

BonerAppetitty
11-01-20, 18:51
I hope you guys don't think girls I mentioned are risky. Everyone suggest BB girls so I side with girls who don't advertise BB. You can always use cover.

Sometimes I think I am a super spreader. Of love. But I still put a limiter on myself and go for the hard girls. There are not enough Jedi around to deal with another Darth Boner. Despite how I sound, I haven't fully joined the Dark side yet so I am still pretty safe.

Guys, I recently joined the forum. Have contributed on TER for many years. We all agree, no one has been as booked or have received this much fame in history of hobbying.

10 dicks a day putting their load inside her. Crazy. Hope she doesn't become patient 0 destroying the hobby forever.

Kamsamida
11-01-20, 19:13
Second pic is that of the former Silk. Tall, male-sounding voice, Greek as an option complete the description. No one else fit that description other than the ex-Silk, also known as ex-Red.

SsStuntCock
11-01-20, 21:06
I saw Hana in MDR through M. She is quite the nubile fuck bunny, but I popped too early BBFSCIP missionary even before the shower and could not go twice. Her pussy was. Instantly wet. However, I feel that she didn't really want to. Get. To. Know me as a. Human being, just a stunt cock to be made use of.I'm lucky if these girls even remember my name, much want to get to know me as a person. That said, it sucks she didn't score higher with you. Needless say, even with the most hyped girls, it's a YMMV game we play. Do keep in mind that of all the girls rn, Hana is the LAST one I'd expect to be asking guys about their bucket list or passion projects.

Im Yours
11-02-20, 01:25
I hope you guys don't think girls I mentioned are risky. Everyone suggest BB girls so I side with girls who don't advertise BB. You can always use cover.

Sometimes I think I am a super spreader. Of love. But I still put a limiter on myself and go for the hard girls. There are not enough Jedi around to deal with another Darth Boner. Despite how I sound, I haven't fully joined the Dark side yet so I am still pretty safe.I'm a super spreader of cash to all these girls.

Bastard Chorum
11-02-20, 03:53
And the more we talk about her raising her rates, the sooner she will be doing it! Thanks for promoting and encouraging higher rates!I'm not sure how you could even remotely draw the conclusion that I'm promoting or encouraging Hana to increase her rates. The posts I've made relative to rate increases and upcharges clearly establish where I stand on the matter. My response was to another poster that first put forward that idea in order to limit her workload.

In addition, it's wildly naive to believe that just because such a topic isn't discussed among mongers, it will somehow delay or stop any pending increases. For one, as history has demonstrated, increases will happen whether or not it was talked about with little to no input from mongers. LA use to be largely $250 and OC $260. Then a slow upward creep of girls started upping the ante by $10 to $30. Secondly, you had popular and / or veteran kgirls reaching for the stars with rates in the $300-350 range. The market adjusted some of the girls rates back down but others maintained the rate due largely to their loyal cadre of regulars. This eventually lead to a mishmash of fluctuating prices within and without agencies depending on the tenure, talent, and total package each girl offered. Lastly, the advent of BB and a la carte option upcharges further complicated the matter to much of everyone's dismay.

The trend of increases, in hindsight, was clear and unavoidable as LA and OC mongers aren't cohesive enough to mount a concerted effort to clearly and effectively voice their dissent. Money talks, yes, but only if a large majority (or, at least, large enough to affect each agencies' revenue stream) agrees to follow through with the proposed boycott. It didn't happen and here we are.

Moving on to better things, I believe, given current conditions, the kgirl market in Socal has stabilized to a point where I don't see any increases in the near future. That's no guarantee, just my optimism talking. The silver lining for Hana is that she with or without M's collaboration, has positioned herself at the $300 price point, not the default $260. This implies that they have given some consideration for the current market and made a purposeful assessment of where she lies in it. It's not good business practice, even for an illegal one, to change prices once one is set baring dramatic external influences.

Bastard Chorum
11-02-20, 04:20
We have ONE K Girl agency in Boston. ONE. And they have a super strict no BBFS policy. Truthfully we didn't even know about her. She is not reviewed on TER as Chanel during her time and neither was she reviewed on this board during her time her. Trust me gents, if you review my posts on this thread you know I would give my left nut to fuck a girl like Hana bb!

Oh, read the front page of BTT to see what we are dealing with on our coast.

http://bostontopten10.com/

And Hana in Boston.

http://bostontopten10.com/chanelThis perfectly highlights a scenario where mongers don't share intel via a public forum. Misinformation, disinformation, or no information can be controlled, amplified, or directed such that it leaves a monger helpless or in a compromised dilemma. If Hana was indeed Chanel (I have no concrete evidence on hand to make a definitive statement one way or the other), she would and should have been similarly praised in the Boston forums given enough active participants who post and share details. The takeaway for everyone, lurker or otherwise, is to share both good and bad experiences as much as you're comfortable with. You never know when another's post might be beneficial to you.

Yfv2019
11-02-20, 06:12
Quick questions.

When an agency advertises girls as "PSE", does that necessarily imply things like MSOG RIM CIM BBFS etc. ? Or just a general statement of the girl's sexual demeanor? Take SexyAngels website as an example. Menus also aren't listed.

RandyValarde77
11-02-20, 11:43
Quick questions.

When an agency advertises girls as "PSE", does that necessarily imply things like MSOG RIM CIM BBFS etc. ? Or just a general statement of the girl's sexual demeanor? Take SexyAngels website as an example. Menus also aren't listed.PSE in this niche generally refers to BBFS or no cover for sex. It may not include other services such as msog, cip, cof etc.

Toungsten
11-02-20, 12:32
She hasn't had a review in almost a year. Her was becoming a little erratic so who knows how that turned out.Correction. Her behavior was becoming erratic.

Dickola Tesla
11-02-20, 18:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Toungsten
11-02-20, 19:01
M.

Bella, Hana.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

Sia, Min, LA Sera.

Sexy Angels.

Jenny.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Bruhhh
11-03-20, 05:49
Does anybody happen to know where Ruby went? Been trying to book her. She's listed on vacation on NTP page and she's no longer on TGs page.

GiJeep
11-03-20, 11:56
So yesterday I was in LA, I got to see Joy at MKC, who was an absolute sweetheart, beautiful GND type with an amazingly petite body.

2 hours later I got to see the infamous Hana. I now understand. Yep unreal. I'm scheduling more appointments with her today.

Where should I write reviews?

SsStuntCock
11-03-20, 12:33
So yesterday I was in LA, I got to see Joy at MKC, who was an absolute sweetheart, beautiful GND type with an amazingly petite body.

2 hours later I got to see the infamous Hana. I now understand. Yep unreal. I'm scheduling more appointments with her today.

Where should I write reviews?Definitely throw the boys a bone by posting something here. I also recommend posting on the site for eroticreviews, as it will grant you VIP membership for free. You'll need to continue posting to keep VIP status. Not at all difficult to keep if you're in this hobby for the long haul.

Veni1
11-03-20, 12:37
Does anybody happen to know where Ruby went? Been trying to book her. She's listed on vacation on NTP page and she's no longer on TGs page.Not sure if she's active, but she's listed on the kakao girls website.

Try https://www.kakao-girls.com.

Kamsamida
11-03-20, 12:38
Does anybody happen to know where Ruby went? Been trying to book her. She's listed on vacation on NTP page and she's no longer on TGs page.She's currently touring NorCal. I'm seeing her tomorrow.

https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/ruby/

Toungsten
11-03-20, 12:59
M.

Bella.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Jenny.

Newtopasian.

Sia, Min, LA Sera.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

StraightOmar
11-03-20, 14:03
She's currently touring NorCal. I'm seeing her tomorrow.

https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/ruby/How is she, seems like worth the extra 30 for her ass. I'm debating between her and Aqua. I was hoping Adel / Cari would be available, as she was supposed be in NorCal until Thanksgiving week. Unfortunately my Adel appointment got canceled due to her taking off that day.

SuperMan333
11-03-20, 14:34

Sometimes I think I am a super spreader. Of love. But I still put a limiter on myself and go for the hard girls. There are not enough Jedi around to deal with another Darth Boner. Despite how I sound, I haven't fully joined the Dark side yet so I am still pretty safe.Honestly, thinking about the current covid situation and the anti masker, I have no doubt in my mind that if some john gets STD from BB first thing they want to do is go infect some more people with it.

Felix06
11-03-20, 17:32
I'm not sure how you could even remotely draw the conclusion that I'm promoting or encouraging Hana to increase her rates. The posts I've made relative to rate increases and upcharges clearly establish where I stand on the matter. My response was to another poster that first put forward that idea in order to limit her workload.

In addition, it's wildly naive to believe that just because such a topic isn't discussed among mongers, it will somehow delay or stop any pending increases. For one, as history has demonstrated, increases will happen whether or not it was talked about with little to no input from mongers. LA use to be largely $250 and OC $260. Then a slow upward creep of girls started upping the ante by $10 to $30. Secondly, you had popular and / or veteran kgirls reaching for the stars with rates in the $300-350 range. The market adjusted some of the girls rates back down but others maintained the rate due largely to their loyal cadre of regulars. This eventually lead to a mishmash of fluctuating prices within and without agencies depending on the tenure, talent, and total package each girl offered. Lastly, the advent of BB and a la carte option upcharges further complicated the matter to much of everyone's dismay.

The trend of increases, in hindsight, was clear and unavoidable as LA and OC mongers aren't cohesive enough to mount a concerted effort to clearly and effectively voice their dissent. Money talks, yes, but only if a large majority (or, at least, large enough to affect each agencies' revenue stream) agrees to follow through with the proposed boycott. It didn't happen and here we are.

Moving on to better things, I believe, given current conditions, the kgirl market in Socal has stabilized to a point where I don't see any increases in the near future. That's no guarantee, just my optimism talking. The silver lining for Hana is that she with or without M's collaboration, has positioned herself at the $300 price point, not the default $260. This implies that they have given some consideration for the current market and made a purposeful assessment of where she lies in it. It's not good business practice, even for an illegal one, to change prices once one is set baring dramatic external influences.What a great analysis, and I believe spot-on. If you don't already, clearly you could have a career in some after-markets program about more legitimate financial issues. On this particular subject of investment (of our money, and their time), you could probably start your own thread, and appropriately (pun intended) label it Squawk (about) Box.

TylerDurd
11-03-20, 18:43
I hear M talked about a lot of here. Is this booker on HX and what's the full name?

KingsFoil
11-03-20, 19:21
How is she, seems like worth the extra 30 for her ass. I'm debating between her and Aqua. I was hoping Adel / Cari would be available, as she was supposed be in NorCal until Thanksgiving week. Unfortunately my Adel appointment got canceled due to her taking off that day.Ruby at $250 is a bargain for us. I wouldn't even think twice about it.

Eilers
11-03-20, 19:38
How is she, seems like worth the extra 30 for her ass. I'm debating between her and Aqua. I was hoping Adel / Cari would be available, as she was supposed be in NorCal until Thanksgiving week. Unfortunately my Adel appointment got canceled due to her taking off that day.Had the pleasure of seeing her earlier this year before the quarantine started. She's very sweet with a great body and stellar ass. You'll have a great time! If the rate is $250 then that's definitely a bargain. Would love to see her again but there are so many other fishes in the sea. Good luck.

HapaBoy86
11-03-20, 20:09
I hear M talked about a lot of here. Is this booker on HX and what's the full nameIf you're new forget about it! She ain't taking newbies currently.

Also, use that search button and type in "M" and bam read all the threads!

JackHolly
11-03-20, 20:54
If you're new forget about it! She ain't taking newbies currently.

Also, use that search button and type in "M" and bam read all the threads!I thought search terms had to be 4 characters or longer?

VincentFreemen
11-03-20, 21:36
How is she, seems like worth the extra 30 for her ass. I'm debating between her and Aqua. I was hoping Adel / Cari would be available, as she was supposed be in NorCal until Thanksgiving week. Unfortunately my Adel appointment got cancelled due to her taking off that day.If you prefer body over face, with bonus points if she's got an ass, and strong hard thighs that can squat 130+lbs, she's your gal. She easily can be ranked in the top 1 percentile of the fittest among all k-girls in LA. If you prefer a pretty face with your typical Asian-female soft, slender, body-hair "less" body, look else where.

There is one time I booked an early appt with Ruby, our chemistry did not click, DATY was not working, and while during Doggy it felt real good, I smelled poop. I think she was trying to hold it. So I quickly nutted and left so she can do her business. YMMV, as if you search in the LA k-girl forums, this one included, mongers have many good things to say about this fine lady.

TylerDurd
11-03-20, 22:47
If you're new forget about it! She ain't taking newbies currently.

Also, use that search button and type in "M" and bam read all the threads!I would have but assumed that "M" isn't really going to narrow things down too much when its a pretty common letter.

But anyway, I'm shootin for lavixens, with about 5 references in the bank. They want a photo I'd. I really would rather not provide that.

I've looked a bit on the forums and some people were saying that you might not need to provide I'd if you have references from the right agencies. I'm wondering if anyone knows any ways I can try to get into lavixens without photo I'd? I'm not completely against it but I'm not desperate at this point and if its something where I can just get some more reputation with other specific agencies and ill be let it, I'd want to just hold off on that.

HapaBoy86
11-03-20, 23:03
I thought search terms had to be 4 characters or longer?Yah, my bad type in booker M and whatever pops up start scrolling.

PsuGuy911
11-03-20, 23:26
Ill be testing out all 3 this week, I'm scheduled with Hana tomorrow, after her I'll try Eye on Friday, and probably Bella on Sunday, I'll post my reviews and comparisons for each once I'm done.

KingsFoil
11-03-20, 23:59
I thought search ter*s had to be 4 characters or longer?This is true, but if he is that dead set on not reading through every post, he can also Control F on every page and type M, and then click through every occurrence of that letter. There is always the off chance that an occasional post would not use the letter, unless it refers to the booker in question. This very post itself perfectly fits this description.

PSEunsubbed
11-04-20, 01:03
How is she, seems like worth the extra 30 for her ass. I'm debating between her and Aqua. I was hoping Adel / Cari would be available, as she was supposed be in NorCal until Thanksgiving week. Unfortunately my Adel appointment got cancelled due to her taking off that day.Rare to see people in the Bay Area fork out $250 or more for a provider, is there a shift in pricing due to the up charge for BB in LA area. Also noticed Adel / Cari charging $280, which is pretty high end although cheaper than LA.

Yfv2019
11-04-20, 02:57
I would have but assumed that "M" isn't really going to narrow things down too much when its a pretty common letter.

But anyway, I'm shootin for lavixens, with about 5 references in the bank. They want a photo I'd. I really would rather not provide that.

I've looked a bit on the forums and some people were saying that you might not need to provide I'd if you have references from the right agencies. I'm wondering if anyone knows any ways I can try to get into lavixens without photo I'd? I'm not completely against it but I'm not desperate at this point and if its something where I can just get some more reputation with other specific agencies and ill be let it, I'd want to just hold off on thatI would also like to hear an answer to this. Or specifically an recommendation of which agencies are the best to have as references under your belt that will impress LAVixens.

Bastard Chorum
11-04-20, 03:49
I hear M talked about a lot of here. Is this booker on HX and what's the full name?It's shorthand for Michelle, but hardly anyone refers to her as such anymore. Read up the last few pages in this thread for her HX profile. I posted about it recently.

Maui84
11-04-20, 09:45
But anyway, I'm shootin for lavixens, with about 5 references in the bank. They want a photo I'd. I really would rather not provide that.Please let me know how it goes with Lavixens. I was told the photo I'd is required for all, no exception. I would like to know if there is any other way.

SsStuntCock
11-04-20, 10:56
They want a photo I'd. I really would rather not provide that.At the risk of sounding like a naive dunderhead, what's the absolute worst thing that can happen rly?

AhardLanding
11-04-20, 11:01
Been waiting for Becky to come back to town so when I had the afternoon off I went for it. Got the 1 pm appointment which turned into a 115. At the Palace. She is a bigger girl than Pepsi or Vixen with a bigger ass and tits, both starting to droop a little bit but not too bad. Basic English, immediate DFK, immediate groping. Off to the table shower. Now, she gives a good shower and nuru, I would say not up to par with Pepsi (who is?) and not up to par with Vixen who I personally think is very hot, but still good. Does most of Pepsi's moves but it doesn't go on as long to induce that digging fingernails into the table edge that Pepsi brings. That nuru feeling that shaved pussy on my ass was great. As I have said I am at the one pop per day point in my life so I don't mind more time on foreplay. On the flip she ground and then popped my cock into her pussy BB and went to town with Kegels which was great. I ended up coming on her tits in Russian while still in the shower. Got BBBJ #2 sitting on a chair in the bedroom after drying off, then more rimming and hand job as she got me hard again. Then she popped me in BB again CG which felt awesome and we rotated through doggie and mish. I also went to town on her beautiful shaved pussy DATY which as the first customer of the day she appeared to enjoy with plenty of Kegels as she came or pretended to cum, who knows. In the end, I rotated into a very good massage and then shower without pop #2 (which may come on Friday.) and then out the door. She has a bubbly personality, face is ok, hair is great (I am a hair guy) pussy tight enough, body is ok. She does have a bit of a roll in the gut. Don't regret, would repeat in the future although far in the future as I have so many others on the to do list. Of the Palace girls it is: 1 Pepsi 2 vixen 3 Becky then a big gap down to Emmy who is just too old and looks like an aunt and then JennyO who no longer cares and is also old and that is a bad combination. Probably Mistress X in the near future (after Amber, Jenny, Peach etc. Hana is too far to drive with worsening traffic, maybe Venus and then Goddess Euphoria on Hx.

Toungsten
11-04-20, 13:10
M.

Hana, Bella.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Jenny.

Newtopasians.

LA Sera, Min.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

IAmAzn
11-04-20, 13:39
How do new people get the 2 provider references if all the k agencies in the area require this to book an appointment.

SsStuntCock
11-04-20, 14:20
How do new people get the 2 provider references if all the k agencies in the area require this to book an appointment.Many moons ago, Kupcake would've accepted a HX account with 3+ ratings as verification. That may still be the case today.

JackDaStripper
11-04-20, 14:27
Been waiting for Becky to come back to town so when I had the afternoon off I went for it. Got the 1 pm appointment which turned into a 115. At the Palace. She is a bigger girl than Pepsi or Vixen with a bigger ass and tits, both starting to droop a little bit but not too bad. Basic English, immediate DFK, immediate groping. Off to the table shower. Now, she gives a good shower and nuru, I would say not up to par with Pepsi (who is?) and not up to par with Vixen who I personally think is very hot, but still good. Does most of Pepsi's moves but it doesn't go on as long to induce that digging fingernails into the table edge that Pepsi brings. That nuru feeling that shaved pussy on my ass was great. As I have said I am at the one pop per day point in my life so I don't mind more time on foreplay. On the flip she ground and then popped my cock into her pussy BB and went to town with Kegels which was great. I ended up coming on her tits in Russian while still in the shower. Got BBBJ #2 sitting on a chair in the bedroom after drying off, then more rimming and hand job as she got me hard again. Then she popped me in BB again CG which felt awesome and we rotated through doggie and mish. I also went to town on her beautiful shaved pussy DATY which as the first customer of the day she appeared to enjoy with plenty of Kegels as she came or pretended to cum, who knows. In the end, I rotated into a very good massage and then shower without pop #2 (which may come on Friday.) and then out the door. She has a bubbly personality, face is ok, hair is great (I am a hair guy) pussy tight enough, body is ok. She does have a bit of a roll in the gut. Don't regret, would repeat in the future although far in the future as I have so many others on the to do list. Of the Palace girls it is: 1 Pepsi 2 vixen 3 Becky then a big gap down to Emmy who is just too old and looks like an aunt and then JennyO who no longer cares and is also old and that is a bad combination. Probably Mistress X in the near future (after Amber, Jenny, Peach etc. Hana is too far to drive with worsening traffic, maybe Venus and then Goddess Euphoria on Hx.Better get to her soon. Her profile says she's doing city tours before she stops (just for this year) providing.

Iron Crimson
11-04-20, 16:35
Why are there so many hobbyists that are supposedly "new" acting like this process is completely brand new? It's well known you need k-org references to get in and not sure what the big deal is sending your I'd with all your pertinent info blocked out.

You want access to the providers, you have to re-assure the agencies that you are trying to get into that you are not a safety concern. There are way too many stories about things that have happened where they didn't screened hard enough besides the obvious L E issues.

You got to give to get, if your references are good then you get in. If they aren't good enough then move on and find a different agency that will take you. It's that simple.

Iron Crimson
11-04-20, 16:36
How is she, seems like worth the extra 30 for her ass. I'm debating between her and Aqua. I was hoping Adel / Cari would be available, as she was supposed be in NorCal until Thanksgiving week. Unfortunately my Adel appointment got canceled due to her taking off that day.These are non-BBFS chicks so they should be asked in the other thread. Both of these providers are well reviewed as well so not sure what else there is to ask.

Toungsten
11-04-20, 16:52
SANDY.

5'0" 105 pounds 34 C Natural.

Contact Sunny for donation details.

SsStuntCock
11-04-20, 17:57
Why are there so many hobbyists that are supposedly "new" acting like this process is completely brand new? It's well known you need k-org references to get in and not sure what the big deal is sending your I'd with all your pertinent info blocked out. You want access to the providers, you have to re-assure the agencies that you are trying to get into that you are not a safety concern. There are way too many stories about things that have happened where they didn't screened hard enoughI saw a girl not that long ago, who abruptly stopped our session as we both heard her roomie sobbing uncontrollably. Apparently she got robbed as her client was leaving. And people wonder why these girls count the paper in another room. It's a fkd up world then and especially now.

Eponymously
11-04-20, 17:57
Why are there so many hobbyists that are supposedly "new" acting like this process is completely brand new? It's well known you need k-org references to get in and not sure what the big deal is sending your I'd with all your pertinent info blocked out.

You want access to the providers, you have to re-assure the agencies that you are trying to get into that you are not a safety concern. There are way too many stories about things that have happened where they didn't screenedThe screening seems like it honestly isn't that big of a deal with some of the orgs, honestly. Also, Humaniplex can offer an alternate path to getting references. I went from:

- Chinese org.

- Independent provider.

- Reputable K-org.

With no screening at any step. Now I get responses / bookings from independent providers and and orgs easily because I have a network. There's still some work involved but it's a different path that's available. Not saying it's strictly better than the old-fashioned way, just sharing my experience.

Toungsten
11-04-20, 20:01
I saw a girl not that long ago, who abruptly stopped our session as we both heard her roomie sobbing uncontrollably. Apparently she got robbed as her client was leaving. And people wonder why these girls count the paper in another room. It's a fkd up world then and especially nowAnd that's why M is very careful making appointments with newbies and unknowns.

Felix06
11-04-20, 20:29
Heard yesterday that Casino might start work, again. Pandemic and other issues put a hit in her plans to avoid coming back. Just checked Palace site, and she's being advertised as returning on the 9th.

HapaBoy86
11-04-20, 21:39
Heard yesterday that Casino might start work, again. Pandemic and other issues put a hit in her plans to avoid coming back. Just checked Palace site, and she's being advertised as returning on the 9th.HX site is showing it. Haha.

BlaneJames
11-04-20, 22:24
SANDY.

5'0" 105 pounds 34 C Natural.

Contact Sunny for donation details.I thought for sure Sunny would never bring in another girl.

I used to religiously see Sunnys girls (as I started with Anne and Glow which were both winners. Side note I follow Anne on ig, and she's like 8 months pregnant) until the quality dropped aggressively. Like you'd be better trusting c org girls than the new girls with Sunny.

I wonder if that's why the new girls dried up till now. If I could I would toftt but I am rarely in the area anymore.

Toungsten
11-05-20, 00:24
I thought for sure Sunny would never bring in another girl.

I used to religiously see Sunnys girls (as I started with Anne and Glow which were both winners. Side note I follow Anne on ig, and she's like 8 months pregnant) until the quality dropped aggressively. Like you'd be better trusting c org girls than the new girls with Sunny.

I wonder if that's why the new girls dried up till now. If I could I would toftt but I am rarely in the area anymore.Who else are you talking about? Glow as you stated was and still is a winner even though she no longer accepts BBFS. Then there is Lyn who everyone loves with no BB. And let's not forget Wendy who was a superstar in her own right. Where's the downside to that? The only weak link IMHO was Nuri and many liked her also. Don't think I remember an Anne and I go way back to the Wendy days.

CharlieMonger3
11-05-20, 00:35
Is this the same Sandy on Candygirl and BookerGray? Looks like her. Also, can somebody give me Sandy's contact info? Can't find her here or on HX.

TylerDurd
11-05-20, 02:57
Its interesting to me that even SF is paying lower prices than we do in LA. That just makes no sense to me. Everything in SF is more expensive than here. So why would mongering be an exception.

Are we paying the highest prices in the world for this stuff? It is a pretty steep price. If you think about it, how many people are frequenters of these agencies that ARENT on this forum? In which case, what can we do to lower the price?

Gentleman, its time to unionize.

No more hobbying at agencies until we reach a price at least on par with SF.

Listen, we can do it, I promise you. Grab some lotion and crank them out for a couple weeks. Its for the greater good.

We will bring these bourgeois scum to their knees and make them beg the proletariats for mercy. Its only together that we find our strength.

I'm only half joking.

GoldDust58
11-05-20, 04:33
Its interesting to me that even SF is paying lower prices than we do in LA. That just makes no sense to me. Everything in SF is more expensive than here. So why would mongering be an exception.

Are we paying the highest prices in the world for this stuff? It is a pretty steep price. If you think about it, how many people are frequenters of these agencies that ARENT on this forum? In which case, what can we do to lower the price?

Listen, we can do it, I promise you. Grab some lotion and crank them out for a couple weeks. Its for the greater good.

We will bring these bourgeois scum to their knees and make them beg the proletariats for mercy. Its only together that we find our strength.

I'm only half joking.There are many variables in NorCal that I won't go into on public forums, but most know some detail on why. It is what it is and currently LA is getting the talent because of it too. Also take into account that only in Cali do you get BBFS even offered regardless of upcharge or not. Vegas was recently forced to turn to the BBFS upcharge model and you will pay 380-400 there. Then, there is the East coast where you pay the rates we pay in Cali but strictly GFE service, hardly no BBFS anywhere.

For the record, I rarely pay for upcharge gals, unless they are worth it, but I usually tip girls at inclusive orgs. Just a nice small gesture to offset difference.

GoldDust58
11-05-20, 04:36

I wonder if that's why the new girls dried up till now. If I could I would toftt but I am rarely in the area anymore.Is Booker Sunny partnering with the Bookergray / Candygirl / KPC group now for this girl? She is also listed with that group and was doing doubles all last week. She has been back and forth with this New KPC / candygirls over the last month or two.

HapaBoy86
11-05-20, 04:40
Gentleman, its time to unionize.That will "never" ever Happen!

IAmAzn
11-05-20, 08:16
The screening seems like it honestly isn't that big of a deal with some of the orgs, honestly. Also, Humaniplex can offer an alternate path to getting references. I went from:

- Chinese org.

- Independent provider.

- Reputable K-org.

With no screening at any step. Now I get responses / bookings from independent providers and and orgs easily because I have a network. There's still some work involved but it's a different path that's available. Not saying it's strictly better than the old-fashioned way, just sharing my experience.I don't mind providing my I'd or anything else for that matter. But when I reached out she specifically said 2 local k org provider and references and that there are no exceptions or alternative options. She even mentioned that all the k orgs in the area are the same. So I'm guessing new people are just locked out unfortunately.

GiJeep
11-05-20, 10:48
Any one give Sanna from CA-Kdolls a run?

Toungsten
11-05-20, 11:06
Is Booker Sunny partnering with the Bookergray / Candygirl / KPC group now for this girl? She is also listed with that group and was doing doubles all last week. She has been back and forth with this New KPC / candygirls over the last month or two.Seems like it. Maybe with all this overlapping of bookers and agencies we are seeing the beginning of unionism and price fixing in violation of the Taft-Hartley Act. Time to call in the lawyers.

GregAllenFilms
11-05-20, 11:14
I'm curious. I just got whitelisted with LAvixens. I'm going to see their providers (who offer BBFS) in the coming days. My question is this: as a married guy, what's the actual likelihood of catching something from one of these girls (I'm primarily worried about the lifelong stuff. HSV and HPV, although syphilis would cause some questions too. Most everything else could be explained away as something else until it's dealt with). I keep poking around the internet trying to find reliable info, but it's mostly vague scare tactics with little basis in reality (thanks Uncle Sam). Anyway, I figured those in the scene would have a better idea of the risks in this market. Thanks for any advice. Really into the idea of going bare, just trying to weigh the risk so I don't bring anything home with me.

DblEspresso
11-05-20, 12:29
That will "never" ever Happen!"The things you own end up owning you. ".

It's not that we own the agencies, they choose us. So to unionize is would be moral hazard.

Kakashiz
11-05-20, 12:46
I saw a girl not that long ago, who abruptly stopped our session as we both heard her roomie sobbing uncontrollably. Apparently she got robbed as her client was leaving. And people wonder why these girls count the paper in another room. It's a fkd up world then and especially now.This is what newbies need to understand and why it's so hard to get in. If they're not willing to do whatever it takes to get screened then they shouldn't be allowed to book appointments, plain and simple. Everyone else who's already been cleared has already paid their dues and went through the gauntlet of screening and have been long standing customers. Also, it makes no sense to take on additional risk for no reason because most of these established bookers already have a deep rolodex of clients that they can trust and know are for sure safe. Every week we get another "out of towner" who's trying to book an appointment with a top tier K-girl with no references whatsoever, not sure what their expectations are just because other places like the Bay Area don't care much for screening.

Kakashiz
11-05-20, 12:50
Has anyone tried Mina at SAG or recognize her and konw what her previous handle is?

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/minah

Vibing13
11-05-20, 13:25

I'm only half joking.I think the prices are fine. The higher the price, the more seedy dudes are weeded out.

HitNQuit805
11-05-20, 14:27
Anyone try out any of the recent girls they have? I got a random text from booker that 5 new girls were available. They look alright, but some of them seem related LOL like they cousins haha. Any who, I had a really bad experience with this booker before when I tried out Angel and she was a complete waste of money, still have bad taste in my mouth.

GiJeep
11-05-20, 14:51
Anyone try out any of the recent girls they have? I got a random text from booker that 5 new girls were available. They look alright, but some of them seem related LOL like they cousins haha. Any who, I had a really bad experience with this booker before when I tried out Angel and she was a complete waste of money, still have bad taste in my mouth.I'm pretty sure I've seen Irina, when she was in Vegas, she's tiny!! Was Ok service she's young and shy.

LoveAsianGirls
11-05-20, 15:12
Anyone try out any of the recent girls they have? I got a random text from booker that 5 new girls were available. They look alright, but some of them seem related LOL like they cousins haha. Any who, I had a really bad experience with this booker before when I tried out Angel and she was a complete waste of money, still have bad taste in my mouth.See post #15571 for info on Pocket girl.

GoldDust58
11-05-20, 15:51
I'm pretty sure I've seen Irina, when she was in Vegas, she's tiny!! Was Ok service she's young and shy.The dog comment in ter review confirms to me it's the same Irina from Bay Area and recently Vegas. Girl with the back scars. I'm sure you Bay Area bros remember her from 2018. Mags bros beware I have only heard she might not approve of you.

GoldDust58
11-05-20, 15:52
See post #15571 for info on Pocket girl.Heard Pocket is worth a try. Nayeon and Pocket on my list.

GoldDust58
11-05-20, 15:53
Has anyone tried Mina at SAG or recognize her and konw what her previous handle is?

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/minahFormerly Jasmina of LovelyAngels in San Jose.

TomZilla8888
11-05-20, 16:07
Anyone seen Erika from SAG?

Toungsten
11-05-20, 16:45
M.

Bella.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn, Sandy.

Sexy Angels.

Jenny.

Newtopasian.

Min, Lauren, SIa.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

SsStuntCock
11-05-20, 18:49
Formerly Jasmina of LovelyAngels in San Jose.

She looks just like her pics. Very sweet, very much a newbie. Young, inexperienced, unsure of herself. Took me to the shower at the 30 minute mark!

DB.Per SJ board.

Kamsamida
11-05-20, 20:14
Anyone seen Erika from SAG?If you like huge natural melons, she's your girl. I had a meh session with her. The optics just were not there for me. FBSA = 4/4/6/7. BB option available.

Kamsamida
11-05-20, 20:17
Heard Pocket is worth a try. Nayeon and Pocket on my list.Would love to hear about your experience with Nayeon. She's on my TDL.

LoveAsianGirls
11-05-20, 20:29
If you like huge natural melons, she's your girl. I had a meh session with her. The optics just were not there for me. FBSA = 4/4/6/7. BB option available.Nice full ass if you like that too. Curvy and thick.

GoldDust58
11-05-20, 21:13
Per SJ board.I was very excited about her coming to LA. There were a lot of YMMV reviews were coming out of SJ but some had a good time. She has a nice ass I heard but service was very up and down. I think she just needs the right training and maybe get away from the up charge. Potential but it's been a pass for me. If she were to start at SA I would have tried but she went for the cheddar instead.

PsuGuy911
11-06-20, 01:03
I finally got to see the infamous Hana yesterday, I have to say the location is great the only downside would be getting into the apt complex I'm used to just using a door code to dial instead of having to search for the name then dialling from the terminal luckily someone was going out as I came in. I'm not sure if she does this with everyone but there was no initial shower luckily I came pre showered already. Looks wise I'd rate Hana a 6. 5/10 so above average, her body however I'd rate a 9/10, if her tits were a little larger she would be 10/10, she looks young too 20's, and her service is top notch, we went two times and after the second pop she actually asked me if I wanted a quick massage and a third try I gratefully declined however as I'm lucky enough I was able to achieve 2 times as I'm usually a one time guy. The only other bad thing I would say is she kind of has a weird way of kissing where she just sticks her tongue out so I just went with it, overall great experience very joyful peppy attitude throughout the session. Thinking about trying eye out next if she's still around.

On a side note I did try out Jenny from sexy angels the week before and her service is a 10/10 great dfk and GFE attitude, the only thing with her is her body is not quite spinner still thin but she has a slight gut which didn't bother me.

Felix06
11-06-20, 01:33
I'm curious. I just got whitelisted with LAvixens. I'm going to see their providers (who offer BBFS) in the coming days. My question is this: as a married guy, what's the actual likelihood of catching something from one of these girls (I'm primarily worried about the lifelong stuff. HSV and HPV, although syphilis would cause some questions too. Most everything else could be explained away as something else until it's dealt with). I keep poking around the internet trying to find reliable info, but it's mostly vague scare tactics with little basis in reality (thanks Uncle Sam). Anyway, I figured those in the scene would have a better idea of the risks in this market. Thanks for any advice. Really into the idea of going bare, just trying to weigh the risk so I don't bring anything home with me.

The smart-ass answer: Higher than if you didn't hobby.

There really isn't an answer. Most epidemiological studies are based on broad swaths of any given category of the population. I'm sure there's some statistics that can zero-in on a number for mongers (clearly higher than the general population), but tell me what represents the average monger, and then try to figure out where you're going to play on that scale between those getting HJ at a AAMP vs someone who's going bare with women picked up from a homeless camp off Figueroa. Since you're on the Korean BB board, that automatically increases your risk over those who wear a condom, but no where near the level if you're casual about having SW dates. Getting tested often is the best way to minimize the damage potential, but as everyone is able to see with our current pandemic, you can be negative one day, and positive a few days later, and maybe you were contagious and had sex with your SO before you got tested and treated. Unless you plan to get tested after every encounter, and refrain from any sex at home until you're cleared (which I'm assuming you won't, because that's just not realistic). Hobbying isn't exactly flying stunt planes, but it is a higher-risk, higher- reward activity, and you're the only one who can answer the question of what risk you'll accept. An orgasm is nice, but if you think giving an STD to your unsuspecting SO is going to cost you the relationship (not to mention half of whatever community property there might be), then just ask yourself how you'll feel the next morning after a big reveal that you were the source for the infection her GYN told her she has.

Most people who are on here have made their peace with the risks, for their given situation. Those that can't, generally don't stay around long. If you're not sure, maybe start with the AAMP sites, and get comfortable with the generally lower risk of getting a HJ, moving up to covered FS, and see how you mentally respond. By the way, I've only had one diagnosed STD (oral gonorrhea), and even as minor as I know that is, it still weighed on my mind a little while. At least, until I was cleared of the infection, and then immediately made an appointment with my then ATF. But someone on the board has shared that they routinely use PEP after their BB encounters, so that's another way to lower your concerns for at least one of the significant diseases risks.

Toungsten
11-06-20, 02:29
The smart-ass answer: Higher than if you didn't hobby.

There really isn't an answer. Most epidemiological studies are based on broad swaths of any given category of the population. I'm sure there's some statistics that can zero-in on a number for mongers (clearly higher than the general population), but tell me what represents the average monger, and then try to figure out where you're going to play on that scale between those getting HJ at a AAMP vs someone who's going bare with women picked up from a homeless camp off Figueroa. Since you're on the Korean BB board, that automatically increases your risk over those who wear a condom, but no where near the level if you're casual about having SW dates. Getting tested often is the best way to minimize the damage potential, but as everyone is able to see with our current pandemic, you can be negative one day, and positive a few days later, and maybe you were contagious and had sex with your SO before you got tested and treated. Unless you plan to get tested after every encounter, and refrain from any sex at home until you're cleared (which I'm assuming you won't, because that's just not realistic). Hobbying isn't exactly flying stunt planes, but it is a higher-risk, higher- reward activity, and you're the only one who can answer the question of what risk you'll accept. An orgasm is nice, but if you think giving an STD to your unsuspecting SO is going to cost you the relationship (not to mention half of whatever community property there might be), then just ask yourself how you'll feel the next morning after a big reveal that you were the source for the infection her GYN told her she has.

Most people who are on here have made their peace with the risks, for their given situation. Those that can't, generally don't stay around long. If you're not sure, maybe start with the AAMP sites, and get comfortable with the generally lower risk of getting a HJ, moving up to covered FS, and see how you mentally respond. By the way, I've only had one diagnosed STD (oral gonorrhea), and even as minor as I know that is, it still weighed on my mind a little while. At least, until I was cleared of the infection, and then immediately made an appointment with my then ATF. But someone on the board has shared that they routinely use PEP after their BB encounters, so that's another way to lower your concerns for at least one of the significant diseases risks.The real answer is if you're married and concerned about diseases and your SO then maybe this is the wrong hobby for you. As was stated those of us who partake have come to terms with the risk. If we didn't we probably wouldn't be mongering.

SsStuntCock
11-06-20, 02:47
I'm curious. I just got whitelisted with LAvixens. I'm going to see their providers (who offer BBFS) in the coming days. My question is this: as a married guy, what's the actual likelihood of catching something from one of these girls (I'm primarily worried about the lifelong stuff. HSV and HPV, although syphilis would cause some questions too. Most everything else could be explained away as something else until it's dealt with). I keep poking around the internet trying to find reliable info, but it's mostly vague scare tactics with little basis in reality (thanks Uncle Sam). Anyway, I figured those in the scene would have a better idea of the risks in this market. Thanks for any advice. Really into the idea of going bare, just trying to weigh the risk so I don't bring anything home with me.I'd be less concerned about the physiological impact, and more concerned about how it may impact one's emotional / sexual connection with one's partner. So if the latter is not a concern for whatever reason, then it sounds like the best of both worlds so to speak.

Iron Crimson
11-06-20, 02:49
I'm curious. I just got whitelisted with LAvixens. I'm going to see their providers (who offer BBFS) in the coming days. My question is this: as a married guy, what's the actual likelihood of catching something from one of these girls (I'm primarily worried about the lifelong stuff. HSV and HPV, although syphilis would cause some questions too. Most everything else could be explained away as something else until it's dealt with). I keep poking around the internet trying to find reliable info, but it's mostly vague scare tactics with little basis in reality (thanks Uncle Sam). Anyway, I figured those in the scene would have a better idea of the risks in this market. Thanks for any advice. Really into the idea of going bare, just trying to weigh the risk so I don't bring anything home with me.You're on a BBFS thread and getting cleared with a BBFS agency and you want to be able to step out on the relationship without assuming any of the risks. Makes no sense. People need to stop coming to this thread for positive affirmation and understand the risks. If you can't afford to take the risk then don't take the chance. It's that simple, even if you go see non-BBFS chicks, there's always a chance of catching something. It all comes down to being able to live with the worst case scenario if something happens. People need to stop hi jacking this thread so that it can stay on topic.

This topic has been absolutely beaten to death on this thread.

WillardJ
11-06-20, 02:52
Anyone seen Erika from SAG?She is a bit on the MILF side and heavy so if you are looking for meaty and MILF type then she could be a good choice. She has a bunch of reviews already if you have VIP membership.

Bastard Chorum
11-06-20, 03:23
I don't mind providing my I'd or anything else for that matter. But when I reached out she specifically said 2 local k org provider and references and that there are no exceptions or alternative options. She even mentioned that all the k orgs in the area are the same. So I'm guessing new people are just locked out unfortunately.I'm not sure who you reached out to but there k orgs on HX that have a lower bar for entry. A decent network on HX should get you in a fair number of them. Don't barge into ones that are infamously difficult to get into if you're new (I. E. LAVixens, M, Sunny, etc.).

Bastard Chorum
11-06-20, 04:25
I'm curious. I just got whitelisted with LAvixens. I'm going to see their providers (who offer BBFS) in the coming days. My question is this: as a married guy, what's the actual likelihood of catching something from one of these girls (I'm primarily worried about the lifelong stuff. HSV and HPV, although syphilis would cause some questions too. Most everything else could be explained away as something else until it's dealt with). I keep poking around the internet trying to find reliable info, but it's mostly vague scare tactics with little basis in reality (thanks Uncle Sam). Anyway, I figured those in the scene would have a better idea of the risks in this market. Thanks for any advice. Really into the idea of going bare, just trying to weigh the risk so I don't bring anything home with me.You're not going to find anything of use in that department here, it's a fool's errand. Due to the nature of the business any associated transmissions that may occur are largely kept on the down low and unreported as a matter of prudence along with other pragmatic considerations. Here's some info and advice. HSV is divided into two types: HSV-1 and HSV-2. WHO and CDC estimates that over half of the population has HSV-1. Most STD screening doesn't include this test as most people are asymptomatic and the test itself isn't too reliable compared to other STD screening tests. Chances are good that you probably have it and not know unless you've been celibate your whole life. Prevalence of type 2 varies but ranges between 6%-12% depending on whose data you're looking at. Keep it mind that even with proper condom use HSV can still spread.

For HPV, ask if doctor Gardasil (TM) is right for you (no, seriously, ask). If you and your SO see the same primary, you might want to see another provider. Doctor-patient confidentiality is a thing but that doesn't mean all doctors are as tight-lipped. It's 3 shots spaced out by months (I don't remember the exact number). That covers about 90% of HPV strains.

Bottom line, there's always a risk. That risk increases when going bare. You can certain do things like PRep and Guardasil to mitigate it somewhat. If you're still uncertain, read more on your own. Or if you're lazy, go see your primary or a totally new doctor and be frank about it. "I'm seeing others on the side and want to know what steps I should take to reduce my risk of contracting STDs. " Most family doctors with any decent time in the field will have encountered and dealt with this.

MrGeorge
11-06-20, 04:45
Good info here. I would add that everyone reading this board has HPV. That's fine. It doesn't harm men (on the penis at least) and there's no test for it. HSV. There's some evidence that if you have type 1 that you won't get type 2. Most reading this have type 1. Also no reliable tests unless you have an outbreak. I've been with hundreds of civilians and providers and, although I did get a couple of bacterial infections years ago with civilians, as soon as I started taking valtrex, doxycycline (or bactrim), before and after risky behavior, I have never ever had anything develop. And this is with around 100 bareback encounters with Philippina bar girls (oh how I miss them). I don't want to hear about overuse of antibiotics- yes I get it and I understand the science (it's a global issue more than a case by case issue). The small group that reads this board would do well to follow my lead and it would keep us all safer.

You're not going to find anything of use in that department here, it's a fool's errand. Due to the nature of the business any associated transmissions that may occur are largely kept on the down low and unreported as a matter of prudence along with other pragmatic considerations. Here's some info and advice. HSV is divided into two types: HSV-1 and HSV-2. WHO and CDC estimates that over half of the population has HSV-1. Most STD screening doesn't include this test as most people are asymptomatic and the test itself isn't too reliable compared to other STD screening tests. Chances are good that you probably have it and not know unless you've been celibate your whole life. Prevalence of type 2 varies but ranges between 6%-12% depending on whose data you're looking at. Keep it mind that even with proper condom use HSV can still spread.

For HPV, ask if doctor Gardasil (TM) is right for you (no, seriously, ask). If you and your SO see the same primary, you might want to see another provider. Doctor-patient confidentiality is a thing but that doesn't mean all doctors are as tight-lipped. It's 3 shots spaced out by months (I don't remember the exact number). That covers about 90% of HPV strains.

AngryPanda
11-06-20, 04:59
Anyone seen Erika from SAG?I had a session with Erika on Halloween, and if you like big tits and somewhat a curvy body, she's the one.

She's the one in the pictures, but a bit older and touched up a bit. (and of course blurred out).

FBSA 6/7/7/7 - I love her tits, had me suckling on them the session.

Opted for BB, made sure I filled her up enough to watch it ooze out of her. Only then I know I did a good job.

Would I repeat? Sure, I would love to fill her up again. But next time I would probably get a 2 hour session in the daytime.

KingsFoil
11-06-20, 08:49
I'm curious. I just got whitelisted with LAvixens. I'm going to see their providers (who offer BBFS) in the coming days. My question is this: as a married guy, what's the actual likelihood of catching something from one of these girls (I'm primarily worried about the lifelong stuff. HSV and HPV, although syphilis would cause some questions too. Most everything else could be explained away as something else until it's dealt with). I keep poking around the internet trying to find reliable info, but it's mostly vague scare tactics with little basis in reality (thanks Uncle Sam). Anyway, I figured those in the scene would have a better idea of the risks in this market. Thanks for any advice. Really into the idea of going bare, just trying to weigh the risk so I don't bring anything home with me.You could try the up front communication method with your partner and decide to cover at home while going bare outside.

Another option is for you to know that you can always CFS a BBFS girl. And you should know that you would be in the silent majority on this forum. I'm one of those. We mostly just watch the BBFS people have a conversation, take notes, and respect that they run the show here.

KingsFoil
11-06-20, 08:52
This is what newbies need to understand and why it's so hard to get in. If they're not willing to do whatever it takes to get screened then they shouldn't be allowed to book appointments, plain and simple. Everyone else who's already been cleared has already paid their dues and went through the gauntlet of screening and have been long standing customers. Also, it makes no sense to take on additional risk for no reason because most of these established bookers already have a deep rolodex of clients that they can trust and know are for sure safe. Every week we get another "out of towner" who's trying to book an appointment with a top tier K-girl with no references whatsoever, not sure what their expectations are just because other places like the Bay Area don't care much for screening.Thank you for saying this. The last thing I want is to think about some guy in the room next door stealing money and then coming in to my room next. The tougher the screening, the better. Be patient, or fly to Thailand.

Toungsten
11-06-20, 13:52
M.

Bella, Eye.

Sunny.

Lyn, Glow, Sandy.

Newtopasian.

Min, Sia, Lauren, LA Sera.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

Vibing13
11-06-20, 17:05
I'm curious. I just got whitelisted with LAvixens. I'm going to see their providers (who offer BBFS) in the coming days. My question is this: as a married guy, what's the actual likelihood of catching something from one of these girls (I'm primarily worried about the lifelong stuff. HSV and HPV, although syphilis would cause some questions too. Most everything else could be explained away as something else until it's dealt with). I keep poking around the internet trying to find reliable info, but it's mostly vague scare tactics with little basis in reality (thanks Uncle Sam). Anyway, I figured those in the scene would have a better idea of the risks in this market. Thanks for any advice. Really into the idea of going bare, just trying to weigh the risk so I don't bring anything home with me.No, there are no scare tactics. There is not an STD statistic conspiracy. You're just not getting what you want to hear and I feel like you're digging around to get fake affirmations. Others already replied with solid truths.

TerrificEnigma
11-06-20, 23:07
So, I saw Hana from M a couple weeks ago and my review is unique based on the others I've seen on here hyping her up. Since my experience is similar to one I found on T E Are, I figured I should comment on here.

Although my experience was good I feel like Hana is a bit overhyped. I noticed some guys here mentioned she had natural tits, cute face and nice ass. She wasn't ugly per se, and probably more facially attractive than Mini, but not nearly as cute as other girls like Cami, Ravi, Allie or Lyn. She was similar to Mini, with a tight body and fake boobs that have a natural look to them, but not as hot as I expected and service was above average but lacking in some areas. She was probably 5' the tallest so if you like spinners you might dig her look. Also, I walked in there expecting a nice ass and she did have a tight body with nice hip to waist ratio (child bearing hips) but when she showed a profile view I didn't see the ass I expected. I also noticed what looked like a c-section scar, which implies an older age than listed, but it didn't look bad due to the lean body.

Service was as expected. She was down for anything and attacked me since I got there. No shower, plenty of DFK, DT BLS BBBJ and fucking in different positions and CIP was available if that's your thing. The one thing I didn't like is that she kept asking if I liked it slow or fast, if I was tired and if things were okay which kind of killed the vibe on round 2. Her English was also not the best and I had a hard time going twice but I managed to finish.

I had a good experience and I may repeat but more as a backup. To each their own but she's not ATF material for me. With that said, I could see why many guys like her as they're not used to girls putting that much effort into the session.

Levi0977
11-07-20, 00:03
Sexyfunk Angels.

Call me crazy, but I spend 560 2 hour session with Viki.

BBFS.

BBJ: knows how stick that dick Pornstar style.

Looks: She did double eyelid surgery has gotten a lot skinnier ever since I seen her. Did a lot more make up. She definitely for age 7. 5 with B cups.

Whole session: first thing was a lot making out BJ in shower.

She knows how take the D.

Natural tits.

Spinnerbody.

Tight skins.

Super tight pussy (dangerously tighter you might become addicted if you like tight pussy).

Overally recommended if you want spinner, descent face afforable no upcharge BBFS.

Let me know if you guys want the number. We had a little date and I got stay 30 minutes more for the session because I had some korean fried ricce. LOL Lowkey I do think she is severely underrated so her service would be top notch. If you consider just service only.

KingsFoil
11-07-20, 09:50
So, I saw Hana from M a couple weeks ago and my review is unique based on the others I've seen on here hyping her up. Since my experience is similar to one I found on T E Are, I figured I should comment on here.

Although my experience was good I feel like Hana is a bit overhyped. I noticed some guys here mentioned she had natural tits, cute face and nice ass. She wasn't ugly per se, and probably more facially attractive than Mini, but not nearly as cute as other girls like Cami, Ravi, Allie or Lyn. She was similar to Mini, with a tight body and fake boobs that have a natural look to them, but not as hot as I expected and service was above average but lacking in some areas. She was probably 5' the tallest so if you like spinners you might dig her look. Also, I walked in there expecting a nice ass and she did have a tight body with nice hip to waist ratio (child bearing hips) but when she showed a profile view I didn't see the ass I expected. I also noticed what looked like a c-section scar, which implies an older age than listed, but it didn't look bad due to the lean body.

Service was as expected. She was down for anything and attacked me since I got there. No shower, plenty of DFK, DT BLS BBBJ and fucking in different positions and CIP was available if that's your thing. The one thing I didn't like is that she kept asking if I liked it slow or fast, if I was tired and if things were okay which kind of killed the vibe on round 2. Her English was also not the best and I had a hard time going twice but I managed to finish.

I had a good experience and I may repeat but more as a backup. To each their own but she's not ATF material for me. With that said, I could see why many guys like her as they're not used to girls putting that much effort into the session.Everything you just said plus she kept saying, "I'm so sorry, honey. " And I kept asking her, "What are you apologizing for?" This lasted the whole hour in between those massive gulps of air she takes in as if she is sucking through a straw. She should also teach a class to the other asian girls with no ass how you can magically create one with your posing and arches, and excellent use of mirrors.

DeDarkOne80
11-07-20, 10:38
I was visiting from another city and got white listed with BG.

Opted to go for Mica (on the site it says last day for her, but I don't know how true that is).

When I got to the location I was greeted by a fun and bubbly Kgal with a smile to match her personality. She was taller than I expected with heels on when we first met she was about my height (5'10-11" She is not petite but she does have a round backyard for a Kgirl and ample in the breast department too. She is not fat, don't get me wrong, she is just not a petite lady. We hopped in the shower and got cleaned up with courtesy BBBJ then back into the room when I was faced down. She treats my whole body like a tootsie pop. On the flip I wanted to DATY, access granted. Went for about 15 and had multiple Os on her end. At this point her mood changes, not that she had a bad attitude or anything, but she really got into the act after this. We went to mish and I just went at it. I haven't been hobbying since covid so I had a lot of pent up str0 kes to unleash upon poor Mica: she took it like a champ. After cleanup we spoke a lot, her English is pretty good, we held up a convo. All in all I would repeat but the booker Has many options so it's like being a kid in a candy shop. I do recommend Seeing Mica if you can though. If you like small.

Petite women she is not for you.

Toungsten
11-07-20, 11:02
Everything you just said plus she kept saying, "I'm so sorry, honey. " And I kept asking her, "What are you apologizing for?" This lasted the whole hour in between those massive gulps of air she takes in as if she is sucking through a straw. She should also teach a class to the other asian girls with no ass how you can magically create one with your posing and arches, and excellent use of mirrors.Wow, I'm real surprised. With all the accolades Hana has been given these past few weeks, including mine, I haven't heard so many complaints in all that time. My experience was so different. First of all beauty is always YMMV. I've seen reviews that call out at least one of those mentioned as prettier as being old looking and not so good looking and it's one who I actually think is very pretty so as I said YMMV. I've seen Hana several times and never heard her ask how I liked it or if I prefer fast or slow. We just fucked like animals with no restrictions and her kisses were real and very passionate with lots of tongue play. As far as her ass looked to me it sure looked good. Maybe not as perfectly shaped as Mini but bigger and sweet looking on her petite frame. I know everyone has their different tastes (YMMV) but for me and so many others who have reviewed here and on other boards she gets the highest of praise for her looks, body and especially service.

Toungsten
11-07-20, 11:47
Everything you just said plus she kept saying, "I'm so sorry, honey. " And I kept asking her, "What are you apologizing for?" This lasted the whole hour in between those massive gulps of air she takes in as if she is sucking through a straw. She should also teach a class to the other asian girls with no ass how you can magically create one with your posing and arches, and excellent use of mirrors.

Sexyfunk Angels.

BBFS.

Looks: She did double eyelid surgery has gotten a lot skinnier ever since I seen her. Did a lot more make up. She definitely for age 7. 5 with B cups.

Natural tits.

Spinnerbody..I couldn't agree more. One of the best when it comes to service and makes everything feel so real and she is cute with a great personality that makes her look even better. When she squeezes her kegels she puts you in pussy heaven and she has skin as soft and smooth as silk. After an hour with Viki I think about our time all day.

Toungsten
11-07-20, 12:39
M.

Eye, Bella.

Sunny.

Glow, Sandy, Joy2 (new) pics below.

Newtopasian.

Sia.

Sexyfunkgrls.

Viki, Allie.

WillardJ
11-07-20, 12:46
Sexyfunk Angels.

BBFS.

Natural tits.

Spinnerbody.

Tight skins.

Super tight pussy (dangerously tighter you might become addicted if you like tight pussy)..Here's the contact info.

http://sexyfunkgirls2.escorts.biz/viki/

TomZilla8888
11-07-20, 14:14
So I decided to check out Erika after some reviews here. She definitely has some natural melons nice ass to. Attitude wise she's nice and friendly. FBSA 5/5/5/5 session was okay not the best I've had with other girls.

Repeat maybe if I miss those big melons. But if you're a tit guy she's definitely the one for you!

NiceGuy135
11-07-20, 17:10
Perhaps my search skills are lacking here, but can anyone help me find some thorough reviews of Chanel of M? Or perhaps anyone can provide a recent experience with her?

NintyNine
11-07-20, 18:06
So hana is taking a much needed break?

Or did LA scare her off?

Vibing13
11-07-20, 21:00
So I decided to check out Erika after some reviews here. She definitely has some natural melons nice ass to. Attitude wise she's nice and friendly. FBSA 5/5/5/5 session was okay not the best I've had with other girls.

Repeat maybe if I miss those big melons. But if you're a tit guy she's definitely the one for you!Does she have a gut? I heard her as described as thick, which sometimes = fat.

Toungsten
11-07-20, 21:21
When I first saw Eye's pics I really liked them but the inconsistent reviews kept me from making an appointment. As time went by and she got more experience I noticed a major change in those reviews. They kept getting better and better and I knew it was time. Eye is very, very cute with a pretty smile. Her body is a great natural spinner body. Perfectly shaped natural B's, small but shapely hips and a perfect round ass for her size. Eye is shy and will even tell you that, if it's possible for someone in this business to really be shy, but if you treat her well and make her comfortable with you she will really open up and show you a warm, erotic and sensual time. I definitely recommend Eye especially if you are a spinner lover. Eye greeted me with some LFK and when I continued to kiss her and grab her ass she moved right into a DFK and she is one good kisser. Not a tongue thruster but a soft and sensual kisser who kisses with emotion. I knew I would have to take the lead as I usually do anyway so I removed her school girl outfit and began caressing her really nice and soft naturals which got some sighing from her as I kissed her neck and moved my hands all over her body. I got undressed and laid her down on the bed and began to lick her thighs which got some shuddering from her and I licked my way down her legs to take her toes in my mouth for some soft toe sucking. She never experienced that before and really loved it. Being with Eye was just like that young high school girl who you fucked and it was like fucking a virgin with the innocence she exuded except for the fact that she was more experienced than that. I got back to her pussy and found the motion she loved on her clit which made her moan and as written on previous reviews she put her hand over he mouth to stifle the moans but I grabbed her hand away so I could hear her moans of ecstasy. Her pussy got so wet which made her self conscious so I took my fingers laden with pussy juice and licked them and gave her some to lick. Doing that made her feel more down and dirty comfort. I wanted to fuck her and boy was her pussy tight. It wasn't easy to get inside of her so she began to wipe her pussy and ass where all the wetness was and then rubbed my cock with the pussy juice for lubrication and inserted me slowly. That was so fucking hot. Loved the way this shy little girl took the initiative to lube up my cock with her juices. She seemed really eager to be fucked now. I took it slowly so as not to hurt her but once inside she opened up and what I thought at first were sounds of pain turned out to be sounds of pleasure. She was holding me tight and pulling me deep inside of her and I could feel her nails digging into my arms and my ass. It was so hot fucking a young, sort of inexperienced, shy girl who just loved it so much that she didn't want to stop. The pleasure seemed to overwhelm her and she wanted to do whatever would please me. It was so hot cumming in that tight little pussy and feeling her nails dig into me as she cummed with me. I know she cummed more than once and she just wanted more and more. We cuddled for a bit and she began to stroke my cock and moved down south to take my cock in her mouth. Well for a shy girl she gave me some really good BBBJ. Takes it pretty and gets it so wet with her mouth that the saliva is streaming all over the place as she strokes my saliva drenched cock and sucks some more and makes herself gag and keeps going. I didn't have a second shot but her BBBJ felt so good as I watched and touched her legs and ass. We ended up in each other's arms kissing and cuddling and actually went almost a half hour past our time which we didn't realize until the booker rang and woke us from a beautiful dream. Would I recommend Eye? Absolutely. Loving, romantic, young, hot and erotic. Can't ask for more.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/LAVixens/125129/

PumpNDump
11-07-20, 22:26
LOL, you'll always have that one extreme griper. It is what it is and for what it's worth I doubt 1 person's own bad experience will affect the line around the block for hana.

Wow, I'm real surprised. With all the accolades Hana has been given these past few weeks, including mine, I haven't heard so many complaints in all that time. My experience was so different. First of all beauty is always YMMV. I've seen reviews that call out at least one of those mentioned as prettier as being old looking and not so good looking and it's one who I actually think is very pretty so as I said YMMV. I've seen Hana several times and never heard her ask how I liked it or if I prefer fast or slow. We just fucked like animals with no restrictions and her kisses were real and very passionate with lots of tongue play. As far as her ass looked to me it sure looked good. Maybe not as perfectly shaped as Mini but bigger and sweet looking on her petite frame. I know everyone has their different tastes (YMMV) but for me and so many others who have reviewed here and on other boards she gets the highest of praise for her looks, body and especially service.

Toungsten
11-08-20, 01:56
So hana is taking a much needed break?

Or did LA scare her off?No way will Hana be scared off. Returning Monday.

HitNQuit805
11-08-20, 02:39
Anyone try out any of the recent girls they have? I got a random text from booker that 5 new girls were available. They look alright, but some of them seem related LOL like they cousins haha. Any who, I had a really bad experience with this booker before when I tried out Angel and she was a complete waste of money, still have bad taste in my mouth.So after some recommended Nayeon and others Pocket, I decided to go against the grain and book baby Ray just to try something out for the first time. NOTHING like the pics! BUT she is actually a very cute girl. She told me she was 23 in US years (24 in korea) and I can totally see that. She is thin with nice natural C cup. She doesn't have much of an ass to speak of (I'm into Latinas so don't expect an ass on any of these girls) but she is curvy and has nice curves definitely no complains at all. Her face is pretty, she had blue green contacts so her faced look even beautiful and she has some really nice lips except they happened to be a tiny bit chapped today. Wish I would've had some Carmex on me. In terms of service I had no complaints but I have seen Allie and she has top notch service but Ray was willing to do almost anything I asked specifically said "customer is King" in her limited English. I paid 260 for 1 hr she doesn't do 30 min visits but ended up paying the upset BBFS 2 pops *shame on me but couldn't resist. She puts plenty of lube and she is tight had to slow down or else would've me finishing in the first 10 minutes. BBBJ was super sensual not PSE. Definitely restored the lost faith in KTE. Total damage was 400.

On a bad note, did notice some scars on her arms, the type from cutting as a teenager.

Jack926
11-08-20, 02:51
Perhaps my search skills are lacking here, but can anyone help me find some thorough reviews of Chanel of M? Or perhaps anyone can provide a recent experience with her?She was good but I think she may be GONE. Or Off for a LONG while.

Jack926
11-08-20, 03:02

I had a good experience and I may repeat but more as a backup. To each their own but she's not ATF material for me. With that said, I could see why many guys like her as they're not used to girls putting that much effort into the session.I think it is HAD to book Hana as primary. She ain't no one backup. She is so hard to book.

Toungsten
11-08-20, 10:15
She was good but I think she may be GONE. Or Off for a LONG while.She's on vacation with Cona.

KingsFoil
11-08-20, 11:14
Wow, I'm real surprised. With all the accolades Hana has been given these past few weeks, including mine, I haven't heard so many complaints in all that time. My experience was so different. First of all beauty is always YMMV. I've seen reviews that call out at least one of those mentioned as prettier as being old looking and not so good looking and it's one who I actually think is very pretty so as I said YMMV. I've seen Hana several times and never heard her ask how I liked it or if I prefer fast or slow. We just fucked like animals with no restrictions and her kisses were real and very passionate with lots of tongue play. As far as her ass looked to me it sure looked good. Maybe not as perfectly shaped as Mini but bigger and sweet looking on her petite frame. I know everyone has their different tastes (YMMV) but for me and so many others who have reviewed here and on other boards she gets the highest of praise for her looks, body and especially service.Knowing when someone else's taste differs from your own is really important. And therefore, all of your info is still valuable to me. I know how to filter your reviews to suit them for my needs. Keep it up. Don't be surprised at my review. I'm sure Hana would have still been perfect for you that night. I don't like spinners as much as others here. I'm glad I got to see what all the hype was about.

AhardLanding
11-08-20, 11:56
Heard yesterday that Casino might start work, again. Pandemic and other issues put a hit in her plans to avoid coming back. Just checked Palace site, and she's being advertised as returning on the 9th.Her pictures are some Japanese model / pornstar. Anyone comment on her body / how she looks? I imagine may not be at the actual Palace, currently inhabited by Pepsi, Vixen and Becky?

TerrificEnigma
11-08-20, 13:08
I think it is HAD to book Hana as primary. She ain't no one backup. She is so hard to book.Well, that's just my opinion as I have different tastes. Also, my experience was above average but I was completely honest by being critical since not many were. Not saying that I'll book last minute but I'm putting her in that category of not being my primary choice.

Jack926
11-08-20, 13:09
She's on vacation with Cona.They would have a tough time in maintaining busy schedule with "M" existing line up.

Frala
11-08-20, 13:26
Contacted Sexyfunkgirls yesterday and wanted to see Allie, but she wasn't available when I wanted, so I decided to try out Viki. I had been putting it off since I've seen mixed reviews, but I'm definitely glad I gave her a shot (or 2), and she's instantly placed herself top 10 ATF for sure. I always take reviews with a grain of salt, as should everyone, but I always manage to be surprised, and I know everyone has different tastes, but I think she is severely underappreciated. I am definitely on the younger side, and when I started this hobby about 5 years ago, I pretty much only saw providers that I thought were DDG and were, or at least looked like they were, in their early to mid 20's. But I, like many others, have started to catch on that there generally is an inverse correlation between being youth / attractiveness and quality of service. The way Viki has been talked about here, I thought she would be unattractive, especially since I feel like people tend to overrate many girls here, at least looks-wise. Now she is definitely not going to be turning heads, but there was something cute and sexy about her, but perhaps it was mainly the energy she gave off. She definitely does her best to please, and if she's not loving every minute of it, she's a damn good actor, as she at the very least made me feel like she genuinely couldn't get enough of me. She is a great kisser, and wasted no time the second I walked in, and didn't stop throughout the entire session, unless her mouth was otherwise occupied. Speaking of, I read some mixed reviews about her head game, but for my preferences, it was easily the best I've experienced in LA since I've moved here 3 years ago. Her throat is virtually bottomless, and she has stamina like no other, and I almost finished just from her mouth, which has happened to me only a handful of times in my life, and I had to manually detach her from my rod just before, and she instantly jumped on top. It didn't take long as I was already almost there, and she knew what she was doing in CG and then ACG. After she got off and cleaned us both off a bit, it literally took about 30 seconds before the first shot before she got me up and ready again. I finished the second time in doggy, and even after, she kept going, squeezing every last drop out of me with kegels until I couldn't take it anymore and had to push her away. By then, I was cutting it pretty close with the time, so we showered quickly and I left, but she insisted I come see her again before kissing me one last time and sending me on my way. To be honest, I'm a variety kind of guy, and I don't repeat often. So there's only 3 girls in LA that I've seen more than once, but I think Viki definitely makes the cut for me.

DragonWolf
11-08-20, 14:18

Repeat maybe if I miss those big melons. But if you're a tit guy she's definitely the one for you!I've been eyeing her for a little while now, but I'd have to drive up from SD and have been wondering if it's worth the trip. If those 5's are out of a 10 pt scale, if sounds like she got a big ol' F, which is really disheartening, because I've been struggling, since getting back into the hobby, to find that cute / curvy combo that I miss from back in the day.

Toungsten
11-08-20, 14:18
Knowing when someone else's taste differs from your own is really important. And therefore, all of your info is still valuable to me. I know how to filter your reviews to suit them for my needs. Keep it up. Don't be surprised at my review. I'm sure Hana would have still been perfect for you that night. I don't like spinners as much as others here. I'm glad I got to see what all the hype was about.I always said everything is YMMV particularly in looks and honesty is still the best policy. That's why I usually wait for enough reviews before I make my choice. If the overwhelming number of reviews are very positive I'll pull the trigger. For every provider I have known regardless of how good they were and how great their reviews were there was always someone who didn't see it the same way. One man's meat is another's poison. Some like spinners some like them meaty, some big tits, some small, some wild some calm and loving. It's like Consumer Reports. I see who has the most good and consistent reviews and I see who is reviewing them. That way I'm rarely disappointed.

Toungsten
11-08-20, 14:37
M.

Eye, Bella.

Sexy Angels.

Jenny.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

BobbyPeru69
11-08-20, 15:21
Has anyone here seen her yet?

https://www.thetopgirls.com/ailee

With Ravi still there, it's tough to gamble on someone new. Posting here cause it seems like Nana is BBFS optional.

Toungsten
11-08-20, 16:17
They would have a tough time in maintaining busy schedule with "M" existing line up.Cona hasn't been working regularly but Chanel had her share and more before her vacation.

Dickola Tesla
11-08-20, 23:15
When I first saw Eye's pics I really liked them but the inconsistent reviews kept me from making an appointment. As time went by and she got more experience I noticed a major change in those reviews. They kept getting better and better and I knew it was time. Eye is very, very cute with a pretty smile. Her body is a great natural spinner body. Perfectly shaped natural B's, small but shapely hips and a perfect round ass for her size. Eye is shy and will even tell you that, if it's possible for someone in this business to really be shy, but if you treat her well and make her comfortable with you she will really open up and show you a warm, erotic and sensual time. I definitely recommend Eye especially if you are a spinner lover. Eye greeted me with some LFK and when I continued to kiss her and grab her ass she moved right into a DFK and she is one good kisser. Not a tongue thruster but a soft and sensual kisser who kisses with emotion. I knew I would have to take the lead as I usually do anyway so I removed her school girl outfit and began caressing her really nice and soft naturals which got some sighing from her as I kissed her neck and moved my hands all over her body. I got undressed and laid her down on the bed and began to lick her thighs which got some shuddering from her and I licked my way down her legs to take her toes in my mouth for some soft toe sucking. She never experienced that before and really loved it. Being with Eye was just like that young high school girl who you fucked and it was like fucking a virgin with the innocence she exuded except for the fact that she was more experienced than that. I got back to her pussy and found the motion she loved on her clit which made her moan and as written on previous reviews she put her hand over he mouth to stifle the moans but I grabbed her hand away so I could hear her moans of ecstasy. Her pussy got so wet which made her self conscious so I took my fingers laden with pussy juice and licked them and gave her some to lick. Doing that made her feel more down and dirty comfort. I wanted to fuck her and boy was her pussy tight. It wasn't easy to get inside of her so she began to wipe her pussy and ass where all the wetness was and then rubbed my cock with the pussy juice for lubrication and inserted me slowly. That was so fucking hot. Loved the way this shy little girl took the initiative to lube up my cock with her juices. She seemed really eager to be fucked now. I took it slowly so as not to hurt her but once inside she opened up and what I thought at first were sounds of pain turned out to be sounds of pleasure. She was holding me tight and pulling me deep inside of her and I could feel her nails digging into my arms and my ass. It was so hot fucking a young, sort of inexperienced, shy girl who just loved it so much that she didn't want to stop. The pleasure seemed to overwhelm her and she wanted to do whatever would please me. It was so hot cumming in that tight little pussy and feeling her nails dig into me as she cummed with me. I know she cummed more than once and she just wanted more and more. We cuddled for a bit and she began to stroke my cock and moved down south to take my cock in her mouth. Well for a shy girl she gave me some really good BBBJ. Takes it pretty and gets it so wet with her mouth that the saliva is streaming all over the place as she strokes my saliva drenched cock and sucks some more and makes herself gag and keeps going. I didn't have a second shot but her BBBJ felt so good as I watched and touched her legs and ass. We ended up in each other's arms kissing and cuddling and actually went almost a half hour past our time which we didn't realize until the booker rang and woke us from a beautiful dream. Would I recommend Eye? Absolutely. Loving, romantic, young, hot and erotic. Can't ask for more.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/LAVixens/125129/WTF?! In the time it would take me to read this novel I could just go see her for myself LOL.

Ayeg88
11-09-20, 00:19
Side note I follow Anne on ig, and she's like 8 months pregnantShe still working by any chance? That's my thing.

FrankTheTank78
11-09-20, 01:27
When I say I want a threesome with 2 kgirls, I want them to look like these ladies. Not milfs in their 50's. But what we have is what we get and I suppose beggars can't be choosers.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e90ac719721b

HitNQuit805
11-09-20, 01:34
Has anyone here seen her yet?

https://www.thetopgirls.com/ailee

With Ravi still there, it's tough to gamble on someone new. Posting here cause it seems like Nana is BBFS optional.Might take plunge and report back but I'm not free until later this weekend or next. Pics look hot though.

DragonWolf
11-09-20, 02:54
Might take plunge and report back but I'm not free until later this weekend or next. Pics look hot though.Pics look hot, but they list her as a B cup and the pics aren't demonstrative of B cups, so it throws up a red flag to me. A quick reverse lookup of the pics didn't yield any results.

Cochese
11-09-20, 03:02
Does she have a gut? I heard her as described as thick, which sometimes = fatI saw Erika too and I'd describe as kind of husky. It's not so much that she has a big gut but she's got some fat around her back and shoulders. Her boobs are the real deal and she is older than her pics but still sexy in a milfy way. Before we hit the bed we made out standing up and it was great feeling her boobs press up against my chest. Overall I had a nice time but she wasn't the greatest rider on top. When we switched to mish she was okay and seemed to enjoy it but I finished with about 20 minutes to go and she didn't really offer up a second pop and I didn't press the issue. She gave me a massage and a little more lfk / dfk. If I get the big boob craving again I will hit her up but there are so many others I want to see.

GoldDust58
11-09-20, 07:15
Catching up on computer work but taking a break to toss in my recent encounter. I have been quiet since my Halloween weekend romp fest. Got a chance to Nayeon at KTE finally and I would say not bad. Not the greatest romp but a pretty good if you're into D cups on slim frame. I am, so I was satisfied. Only 1 pop had as I'm not a 2 pop guys usually with GFE providers. Won't go into too much detail as she is GFE, no BBFS allowed. There was some teasing P2 P, maybe potentially on repeat visits, but I wouldn't go in for the upcharge.

GoldDust58
11-09-20, 07:20
And I've really been saving it up for the only and only, Hazel. My CF finally returns to her home at M and Lavixens after taking a nice break. Excited to get the heads up she'll be working out of WLA. I'm assuming her old room where we made memories and will make another tomorrow. Hazel is never to be missed, I am always talking about her as many chat buddies know. A combo of beauty, PSE / GFE action, nice passionate BBBJ, and release. Like a kid in a candy store. Toungsten trying to steal her from me I see as one of his top CFs.

PumpNDump
11-09-20, 10:44
I think every horndog here would like to have an experience like the vid link you posted. Unfortunately it rarely is anything like that. But we can can hope and fantasize and perhaps who knows 2 hot young kgirls might land on our shores and provide what we all seek. Hehehe.

When I say I want a threesome with 2 kgirls, I want them to look like these ladies. Not milfs in their 50's. But what we have is what we get and I suppose beggars can't be choosers.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e90ac719721b

Arisvangua
11-09-20, 12:16

I wonder if that's why the new girls dried up till now. If I could I would toftt but I am rarely in the area anymore.Hmu via DM with her ig brother, I want to check her out.

I really envy y'all California guys haha.

Might bust a trip there once Covid dies down tbh.

DragonWolf
11-09-20, 12:21
I saw Erika too and I'd describe as kind of husky. It's not so much that she has a big gut but she's got some fat around her back and shoulders. Her boobs are the real deal and she is older than her pics but still sexy in a milfy way. Before we hit the bed we made out standing up and it was great feeling her boobs press up against my chest. Overall I had a nice time but she wasn't the greatest rider on top. When we switched to mish she was okay and seemed to enjoy it but I finished with about 20 minutes to go and she didn't really offer up a second pop and I didn't press the issue. She gave me a massage and a little more lfk / dfk. If I get the big boob craving again I will hit her up but there are so many others I want to see.This helps some. I've been on the fence about making the drive up to see her, so I've been scouting her and a couple others a lot harder than I would someone I randomly give a shot down here to the south. I just don't want to waste several hours in the car for a mediocre experience. Haha.

And it seems like she one of those providers w / a single / double pop set of rates, at least that's how I've seen her rates listed when she's listed w / Gray.

VeryInterest
11-09-20, 12:24
Saw Hana. First off I had to book 1 week in advance, wow.

300 rate was steep and I would say if you go back 2 years ago she would be the typical M girl at 260.

CIP 2 X, no rim, light DFK, I would say early 30's and a 7-8 in my book. Prob would repeat, but enjoy others at the lower rate.

Jeff1976
11-09-20, 14:27

Well. I love the passion, but you LA guys don't know how good you have it. The only realistic complaint is that San Fran, Toronto, and Philly are $20-40 cheaper, per session, and even that isn't the full story. NYC, San Diego, Seattle and Austin are all three bills (CFS), with much smaller selections. Hell, Austin TX only has 2 k-girls, on the best of days. I think Vegas is about the same as LA prices, but still not the same selection. San Fran has a huge selection, but we can't find intel on the girls. Every visit is a TOFTT, and they do love their photoshop up there. At least in LA, we (well, you guys who live there) can share the intel, and call out the false advertising.

The other part of the equation is the volume of providers available. Most of the country is an absolute barren wasteland. The best you can find, would be a 60 year old, granny, for a rub and tug. Just the simple fact that you guys have options, is mind boggling to those of us, living in the barren wastelands, in other parts of the country. How many active providers are in LA? I would guess about 50 ish. That is probably more than the entire east coast, combined. What makes it even better, is that there is intel to be had, in LA. Probably better and more accurate intel, than any other city I have found. Enjoy the opportunities available, to you LA guys. The rest of us will still be jealous of you guys, whether you realize it or not.

TheEngine
11-09-20, 14:59
Not sure what I did but I am unable to see her. M told me she said in to bug but I am not. Maybe my race has something to do with it. Is it because I go the whole hour nonstop. Not sure sadly I will miss her to me the hottest kgirl I've been with.

DragonWolf
11-09-20, 15:13
Well. I love the passion, but you LA guys don't know how good you have it. The only realistic complaint is that San Fran, Toronto, and Philly are $20-40 cheaper, per session, and even that isn't the full story. NYC, San Diego, Seattle and Austin are all three bills (CFS), with much smaller selections. Hell, Austin TX only has 2 k-girls, on the best of days. I think Vegas is about the same as LA prices, but still not the same selection. San Fran has a huge selection, but we can't find intel on the girls. Every visit is a TOFTT, and they do love their photoshop up there. At least in LA, we (well, you guys who live there) can share the intel, and call out the false advertising.

The other part of the equation is the volume of providers available. Most of the country is an absolute barren wasteland. The best you can find, would be a 60 year old, granny, for a rub and tug. Just the simple fact that you guys have options, is mind boggling to those of us, living in the barren wastelands, in other parts of the country. How many active providers are in LA? I would guess about 50 ish. That is probably more than the entire east coast, combined. What makes it even better, is that there is intel to be had, in LA. Probably better and more accurate intel, than any other city I have found. Enjoy the opportunities available, to you LA guys. The rest of us will still be jealous of you guys, whether you realize it or not.San Diego is a little weird. Our agency prices are probably a smidge lower than LA / OC, just because we have far fewer of them, and it seems that $260/ hr still gets the MSOG, unlike the trend I'm seeing north of Camp P. , where it's single, w / an additional charge for 2nd.

But then, we do pay a premium on some of the ladies, when they come down here, like Flynn / Petra, Jude, Tila / Bryn, etc.

In my attempt to research a few providers I ended up seeing a ton of ads up in San Jose and holy heck do they seem to love their P.S. Good luck reverse looking up those photos w / how much P.S. Is going on. Haha.

Lack of selection is also why I keep checking out the OC / LA side. I'm not even about that BB life, but there are a couple ladies who I get the impression might otherwise be my type as far as looks / personality go.

Dickola Tesla
11-09-20, 17:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Dickola Tesla
11-09-20, 17:14

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e90ac719721bTo each his own but I recently had a fucking incredible threesome with Vixen and Pepsi at The Palace and I'd rather three peat with that sleazy and hot MILF duo than do the two chicks in this video. They look kinda boring.

TylerDurd
11-09-20, 17:21
I'm a young guy so I'd really like to see girls AT LEAST younger than 30, preferably low 20's (tbf I'm sure this is something most you guys are looking for too LOL). But anyway, the only one I've found that's kind of close is Ravi so far, and I'm sure I could find more CFS young girls. But I'm wondering if there are any BB providers that are younger.

Also, what's the sitch on YMMV on bareback? Is it possible to go BB with a CFS provider? I'm kind of afraid to even ask the girls because I'm not sure if I'd be blacklisted or put on bad terms with them if I ask about going BB. Just not sure what is considered faux pas here.

DragonWolf
11-09-20, 17:36
I'm a young guy so I'd really like to see girls AT LEAST younger than 30, preferably low 20's (tbf I'm sure this is something most you guys are looking for too LOL). But anyway, the only one I've found that's kind of close is Ravi so far, and I'm sure I could find more CFS young girls. But I'm wondering if there are any BB providers that are younger.

Also, what's the sitch on YMMV on bareback? Is it possible to go BB with a CFS provider? I'm kind of afraid to even ask the girls because I'm not sure if I'd be blacklisted or put on bad terms with them if I ask about going BB. Just not sure what is considered faux pas here.I've had BB w / a "CFS" provider, but I leave it to the lady to initiate, and I don't review it as BB, so that if it was just a special moment (probably not), other people don't get their hopes / expectations up or try to push that on them. It's been years since I've looked for that option, and I'm more than happy to wrap up.

I think it's really just a matter of getting a good read on the situation and not forcing it. And I think it's a really bad idea to advertise to other mongers that _ CFS lady went CIP for ya. Too many mongers thing they're the world's gift to women and that they should get everything and anything a lady's done, even if only once.

FrankTheTank78
11-09-20, 18:25

Also, what's the sitch on YMMV on bareback? Is it possible to go BB with a CFS provider? I'm kind of afraid to even ask the girls because I'm not sure if I'd be blacklisted or put on bad terms with them if I ask about going BB. Just not sure what is considered faux pas here.Trying to find a kgirl in her early 20's is a literal needle in a haystack. Closest I came was was about 1 1/2 years ago, named Aaliyeah. She said she was 24, and she definitely looked like it. Go through my old posts and find my reviews on her. She did whatever I wanted except Greek. She was my atf for several months. Unfortunately she's long gone, and I don't know if or when she'll be back.

HobbyRusty
11-09-20, 18:30
Just saw MistressX. It was a good to great session. Only reason is bc you can really tell her age. I like Milfs but it was pushing it. Big tits (sagging but not too much) and good ass, sone stomach but not so much as to ruin the session. Other than that service was great. BBFS CIPx2. BBBJ is good but nothing special. She did squirt / cum on me while she was ridding me, was very apologetic but I didn't mind. Might repeat but not in a hurry to.

Toungsten
11-09-20, 18:50
M.

Bella, Hazel, Hana.

Sunny.

Lyn, Joy2, Sandy.

Newtopasian.

Sexy Angels.

Jenny.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove.

Ara. MW (213) 432-2608 https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Preciousklove/.

SneakyHotBoy
11-09-20, 18:54
Anyone try this new one? Looks like Kte been having some goodies recently. Eager to try new talent.

Duolingo
11-09-20, 19:39

Also, what's the sitch on YMMV on bareback? Is it possible to go BB with a CFS provider? I'm kind of afraid to even ask the girls because I'm not sure if I'd be blacklisted or put on bad terms with them if I ask about going BB. Just not sure what is considered faux pas here.Most of K-girl are above 30's and been this hobby since 2010, I only see really few like 3 or 5 k-girl in their 20's and very inexperienced.

Toungsten
11-09-20, 21:26
Most of K-girl are above 30's and been this hobby since 2010, I only see really few like 3 or 5 k-girl in their 20's and very inexperienced.That's been my experience as well for over 10 years. Min (BBBJ) told me that long ago. I thought she was in her mid twenties when I met her until she told me that she was 34 or 35, don't remember exactly since it was a while ago. That would put her just past 40 now. She said that virtually all the K-girls were in their 30's or more.

Fiendinpj
11-09-20, 22:33
That's been my experience as well for over 10 years. Min (BBBJ) told me that long ago. I thought she was in her mid twenties when I met her until she told me that she was 34 or 35, don't remember exactly since it was a while ago. That would put her just past 40 now. She said that virtually all the K-girls were in their 30's or more.I haven't been hobbying for that long, but it is rare to find 20's. If you do they tend to be in late 20's. If you're not set on K-girls, Milk & Honey / Min tend to have J-girls in their 20's (typically not BBFS). Keep in mind that may lead to less experience or technique. IMHO, the age is pretty much just a number. I'm in my early 30's so no I'm not saying that just because I'm older. Just have to find the youthful ones and that's different for everyone. Some prefer the looks and some prefer the personality. I'm fit so I prefer those that have a tight or firm body, even if they are in their mid to late 30's.

If you're okay with traveling to OC, Suzy with PG seems to be in her mid to late 20's. If she's not she pulls it off, not BBFS though.

DragonWolf
11-09-20, 23:12
I haven't been hobbying for that long, but it is rare to find 20's. If you do they tend to be in late 20's. If you're not set on K-girls, Milk & Honey / Min tend to have J-girls in their 20's (typically not BBFS). Keep in mind that may lead to less experience or technique. IMHO, the age is pretty much just a number. I'm in my early 30's so no I'm not saying that just because I'm older. Just have to find the youthful ones and that's different for everyone. Some prefer the looks and some prefer the personality. I'm fit so I prefer those that have a tight or firm body, even if they are in their mid to late 30's.

If you're okay with traveling to OC, Suzy with PG seems to be in her mid to late 20's. If she's not she pulls it off, not BBFS though.For whatever reason, it feels like BBFS is the domain of some of the more veteran providers (at least that's the impression I get), that have done a few tours. I know in SD there's plenty of advertisement for BBFS optional entertainment, and I've seen a couple, not for the BB, though they've pushed to see if I was sure I wanted to miss out, but they offer a quick fix for cheap. They've always been considerably older than advertised, and I've seen a couple that were alright, but I nearly walked out right away one time. From my experience, they've been older, versus agency standards (and I'm picturing some more veteran agency providers I've see) and not an option you'd want to rely on for great service (my opinion), but if other plans fall through and the happy pill has you all cranked up (showing my age a bit), they'll serve to scratch the ol' itch. A lot cheaper than the agency BBFS alternative, but the quality seems to be lacking considerably.

I don't look my age, or feel (personality-wise) my age, though physically I feel older. Haha So, I'm just looking for someone younger that still looks good. At my age the MILFs need to be my age or younger, because having that "Heyyyy Auntie" moment is pretty horrifying to think about. LOL.

Toungsten
11-09-20, 23:20
I haven't been hobbying for that long, but it is rare to find 20's. If you do they tend to be in late 20's. If you're not set on K-girls, Milk & Honey / Min tend to have J-girls in their 20's (typically not BBFS). Keep in mind that may lead to less experience or technique. IMHO, the age is pretty much just a number. I'm in my early 30's so no I'm not saying that just because I'm older. Just have to find the youthful ones and that's different for everyone. Some prefer the looks and some prefer the personality. I'm fit so I prefer those that have a tight or firm body, even if they are in their mid to late 30's.

If you're okay with traveling to OC, Suzy with PG seems to be in her mid to late 20's. If she's not she pulls it off, not BBFS though.Are you referring to Milk and Honey that's listed as a ripoff on TER?

RocketManP
11-10-20, 05:31
San Fran has a huge selection, but we can't find intel on the girls. Every visit is a TOFTT, and they do love their photoshop up there. At least in LA, we (well, you guys who live there) can share the intel, and call out the false advertising.
Theres plenty of info on bay area kgirls. San Jose forum might not be as active as this one, but we do discuss them there. TER has a lot of reviews for bya girls and another site does as well. Finally, golddust58 and few other members on here know the bay area girls extremely well.

And, here's the funny thing. Many kgirls cycle back and forth from LA to here to back to LA. They all are using same pics. In general, ter reviews for the same girls are lower on average for us than LA. Both looks and service. Even though LA peeps pay more. LA reviewers are most likely afraid of LA orgs BLing them for reviews that aren't glowing. Us mongers up here don't care as much, because it's not a secret society up here. Screening is not super difficult.

As far as discussion and Intel goes, this thread is really, really, really good. However, like any very active forum / thread, it also has some people who try to downplay false advertising, because it directly affects their self-interest.

HapaBoy86
11-10-20, 06:39
Theres plenty of info on bay area kgirls. San Jose forum might not be as active as this one, but we do discuss them there. TER has a lot of reviews for bya girls and another site does as well. Finally, golddust58 and few other members on here know the bay area girls extremely well.

And, here's the funny thing. Many kgirls cycle back and forth from LA to here to back to LA. They all are using same pics. In general, ter reviews for the same girls are lower on average for us than LA. Both looks and service. Even though LA peeps pay more. LA reviewers are most likely afraid of LA orgs BLing them for reviews that aren't glowing. Us mongers up here don't care as much, because it's not a secret society up here. Screening is not super difficult.

As far as discussion and Intel goes, this thread is really, really, really good. However, like any very active forum / thread, it also has some people who try to downplay false advertising, because it directly affects their self-interest.There is info on Norcal kgirls just got to search and scroll through all the review sites and AMP sites.

NintyNine
11-10-20, 07:23
Choosing between SA Jenny and Hana. I've read some reviews, but sounds like a toss up.

So getting down to the nitty gritty, whose face is better looking?

How do their actual sex skills compare? Can jenny bounce her ass? Who has a more velvety BBBJ?

I NEED good dfk and a hungry attitude. Does jenny fit the bill?

JohnPot
11-10-20, 11:28
No, BBFS is not the domain of some. BBFS is the topic of this thread. Look at the title of this thread.

For whatever reason, it feels like BBFS is the domain of some of the more veteran providers (at least that's the impression I get), that have done a few tours. I know in SD there's plenty of advertisement for BBFS optional entertainment, and I've seen a couple, not for the BB, though they've pushed to see if I was sure I wanted to miss out, but they offer a quick fix for cheap. They've always been considerably older than advertised, and I've seen a couple that were alright, but I nearly walked out right away one time. From my experience, they've been older, versus agency standards (and I'm picturing some more veteran agency providers I've see) and not an option you'd want to rely on for great service (my opinion), but if other plans fall through and the happy pill has you all cranked up (showing my age a bit), they'll serve to scratch the ol' itch. A lot cheaper than the agency BBFS alternative, but the quality seems to be lacking considerably.

I don't look my age, or feel (personality-wise) my age, though physically I feel older. Haha So, I'm just looking for someone younger that still looks good. At my age the MILFs need to be my age or younger, because having that "Heyyyy Auntie" moment is pretty horrifying to think about. LOL.

Chef Boyardee
11-10-20, 12:20
Choosing between SA Jenny and Hana. I've read some reviews, but sounds like a toss up.

How do their actual sex skills compare? Can jenny bounce her ass? Who has a more velvety BBBJ?

I NEED good dfk and a hungry attitude. Does jenny fit the bill?They are both really good service, both got 2 pops out of me which is rare. There are real (light P.S.) pics of Jenny around, not the current ones but if you search here I thought someone posted before. I personally give a slight edge to Jenny in appearance because I prefer a more natural look versus Hanas heavy makeup, but Hana has a more toned body. Bottom line they are both among the best available right now IMO.

GoldDust58
11-10-20, 12:21
For whatever reason, it feels like BBFS is the domain of some of the more veteran providers (at least that's the impression I get), that have done a few tours.

I think it's the other way around or maybe just in the markets you frequent. From my NorCal experience the new arrivals and young ones are forced to offer BBFS to build their clientele. They wouldn't be able to compete with the others if they started strictly GFE unless she was smoking hot with spectacular service. Once they become popular and have been established, they switch to GFE service only for most clients and just regulars get BBFS. That's what I have found to be more common. The older they get the less they want to BBFS.

Age with kgirls is a tricky issue. Long story short, you can never truly know how old they are unless they show you proof. Everyone needs to enjoy them for what they provide and how they look. You'd be shocked to find out at your favorite 20 yr old small spinner is likely much older than you. Not always the case but definitely out there.

PlutoKiller
11-10-20, 12:45
Are you referring to Milk and Honey that's listed as a ripoff on TER?What are you talking about?

Toungsten
11-10-20, 13:34
What are you talking about?This is the only Milk and Honey I could find. I left out any identifying info.

Milk and Honey.

RIPOFF!

TER.

DragonWolf
11-10-20, 14:11
I think it's the other way around or maybe just in the markets you frequent. From my NorCal experience the new arrivals and young ones are forced to offer BBFS to build their clientele. They wouldn't be able to compete with the others if they started strictly GFE unless she was smoking hot with spectacular service. Once they become popular and have been established, they switch to GFE service only for most clients and just regulars get BBFS. That's what I have found to be more common. The older they get the less they want to BBFS.

Age with kgirls is a tricky issue. Long story short, you can never truly know how old they are unless they show you proof. Everyone needs to enjoy them for what they provide and how they look. You'd be shocked to find out at your favorite 20 yr old small spinner is likely much older than you. Not always the case but definitely out there.Interesting point. I haven't gone up and experienced the northern scene so I was admittedly commenting from limited experience and the impression I'd gotten from some ads / reviews and personal experience. Maybe SD just has is rougher in this category, and also the offerings I do not believe to be Korean, which we have a limited supply of in general down here. Haha.

GoldDust58
11-10-20, 14:12

I NEED good dfk and a hungry attitude. Does jenny fit the bill?Hana all the way buddy. You won't regret it. Better body and she has a nice ass. RCG and DG is a site on that small frame. She bobs and keeps eye contact during BBBJ.

GoldDust58
11-10-20, 14:23
So I had the best visit ever yesterday with Hazel. Just wow incredible. She was one like hungry animal and we hadn't seen each other for a while since she went on break. She took me by storm. I told my private chat group that she made me a new man. I think she stepped up the game a little. I've coined it as The Hana Effect. It is a good thing for the market, all girls performing at 1000%. My favorite part of yesterday was when we were going at to in lotus on the edge of the bed. She then stood up on her feet and went at me in Asian squat from the edge of the bed. I exploded watching her perform this move. We were sweaty and she looked deep into my eyes and said, did you miss me? I collapse and yelled yes. Not shilling for Hazel, just shilling that my CF has returned and gave me quite an experience. My firey red haired Hazel. Gold approved, do not miss out incase she is doing another short tour. She said she'll be working for a few weeks.

GoldDust58
11-10-20, 14:30
Anyone try this new one? Looks like Kte been having some goodies recently. Eager to try new talent.Seems as if they are getting better again but the girls take off often. Last girl I saw was Nayeon (GFE) and Xia (BBFS) before that. Irina I know from NorCal days in 2018. Pocket does interest me but haven't found the time too book her. Will get around to trying.

Anyone else have any new BBFS or BBBJ experiences. I tend to stay away from the upcharge unless the girl is worth it. SA is still without someone in ktown so has me sad. SFK Viki / Allie are always an option too. Actually missing someone that compares to Ace / Diva. Nothing like unloading into a BBBJ pro like she was.

Alex60
11-10-20, 14:56
Not sure what I did but I am unable to see her. M told me she said in to bug but I am not. Maybe my race has something to do with it. Is it because I go the whole hour nonstop. Not sure sadly I will miss her to me the hottest kgirl I've been with.". in to bug. "???? What does THAT mean??????

DragonWolf
11-10-20, 14:56
Hana all the way buddy. You won't regret it. Better body and she has a nice ass. RCG and DG is a site on that small frame. She bobs and keeps eye contact during BBBJ.I've been eyeing LAVixens based on a lot of the chatter about the ladies and noticed their HX indicates not being newbie friendly and wanting Korg references. Are there specific bookers that they're looking for, or are they saying that generally. I have the K agencies here in SD, but not sure how much weight that carries in this regard.

I plan to message them sooner than later, but any guidance on their verification is appreciated. I prefer to put the best foot forward when establishing a new relationship w / an agency, which made my last one really nice & easy.

DragonWolf
11-10-20, 15:10
". in to bug. "???? What does THAT mean??????I assumed he meant "I'm too big". Mr. Sledgehammer scaring the ladies. Tsk, tsk.

HitNQuit805
11-10-20, 15:50
". in to bug. "???? What does THAT mean??????I think he meant to put I am too big.

Fiendinpj
11-10-20, 16:10
Are you referring to Milk and Honey that's listed as a ripoff on TER?MilkandHoney on HX book for a few different kgirls, jgirls or korgs. I know that they book for many of Min's girls. I haven't had a bad experience with them.

Toungsten
11-10-20, 16:41
M.

Hazel, Bella, Hana.

Sunny.

Lyn, Joy2, Sandy.

Newtopasian.

Sia, Min, Lauren, LA Sera. Doubles available.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove.

Ara. MW.

(213) XXX-2608 https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Preciousklove/..

Toungsten
11-10-20, 16:45

I NEED good dfk and a hungry attitude. Does jenny fit the bill?Hana prettier and a great spinner body. Jenny no longer a spinner but has a hot, natural, womanly body. Sexual skills and energy comparable. Both are hungry for sex with lots of DFK. Right now the difference is spinner vs. Athletic body. See them both. They are incomparable.

Toungsten
11-10-20, 16:46
What are you talking about?I did a search on Milk and Honey and that's what I found. Check it out. Is there more than one Milk and Honey?

SCJohn
11-10-20, 16:55
MilkandHoney on HX book for a few different kgirls, jgirls or korgs. I know that they book for many of Min's girls. I haven't had a bad experience with them.I've also seen Milk&Honey girls a few times and not had an issue. They tend to use real pics, which is a rarity these days. Girls have been young and delivered as promise. Not sure I understand the relation between them and MinE, but both bookers have delivered on several occasions. I'd recommend them.

PervySage2018
11-10-20, 17:13
Are you referring to Milk and Honey that's listed as a ripoff on TER?I don't know where that came from, I've seen at least a half dozen girls out of Milkandhoney and have not had any issues. In fact, they have all been great! Pics are real (sure, they are glammed up and photoshopped, but they are of the actual girls), and good service provided. Cocoa was fantastic. However they are NOT BBFS so not sure why they are on this thread. Where on TER are they listed as a ripoff? Was it a bad review? Maybe a disgruntled monger who couldn't get in, they are VERY strict on only letting whitelisted mongers in.

FiatVoluptas
11-10-20, 18:12
I've also seen Milk&Honey girls a few times and not had an issue. They tend to use real pics, which is a rarity these days. Girls have been young and delivered as promise. Not sure I understand the relation between them and MinE, but both bookers have delivered on several occasions. I'd recommend them.There is a booker named Sue who books for Yocco, the lafantasy website, and I think milk&honey. Min has talked to me before and told me this woman is the "booker" for Yocco and the other girls, but that she is only her (Min's) manger, not her "booker. " I'm not 100% sure what that means, but I think Min is pretty much independent, but Sue helps her out with certain things when she's busy. For example, I'm pretty sure the 424 number on Eros is Min's direct number, but that at times, perhaps when Min is with a client or "off the clock," those texts are forwarded to Sue.

PervySage2018
11-10-20, 18:41
This is the only Milk and Honey I could find. I left out any identifying info.

Milk and Honey.

RIPOFF!

TER.Milk and Honey ripoff is an old, 2005 review of a provider who worked as "Milk and Honey" reviewed on TER.

MilkAndHoney on HX is a J-girl / K-girl org, that books Japanese and Korean providers. They book Yoco, Cocoa, Konomi, Hitomi, Eri, Sia.

Two completely different things with the same name.

PlutoKiller
11-10-20, 19:57
I did a search on Milk and Honey and that's what I found. Check it out. Is there more than one Milk and Honey?The milk and honey reviews you are referring to as a rip off are from 2005 for a Latina provider. Come on Mr. T. , I am scratching my head. Fiendinpj was talking about Milk and Honey / Min, J girls and K girls. Don't try to tell us that you didn't know what he was talking about. You have even seen Min back in 2014. Are you trying to smear a competitor of your favorite booker?

Toungsten
11-10-20, 21:29
The milk and honey reviews you are referring to as a rip off are from 2005 for a Latina provider. Come on Mr. T. , I am scratching my head. Fiendinpj was talking about Milk and Honey / Min, J girls and K girls. Don't try to tell us that you didn't know what he was talking about. You have even seen Min back in 2014. Are you trying to smear a competitor of your favorite booker?Give me a break. When I read the post I immediately looked it up and that's what I came up with. Sure I saw Min in 2014 and 2015 but how would I know he was talking about her when he writes out "Milk and Honey / Min. I'm telling you that I had no idea who he was talking about. How would you look up Milk and Honey? Don't accuse me of smearing a competitor. You are 100% wrong there so don't make accusations here. Maybe his post should have a lot clearer.

MrJohnJohn
11-11-20, 00:20
Milk&Honey is very reputable. Excellent real recent pictures are used. Rie, Cocoa, and Hitomi all current and super sexy.

Are you referring to Milk and Honey ...

Toungsten
11-11-20, 02:33
There is a booker named Sue who books for Yocco, the lafantasy website, and I think milk&honey. Min has talked to me before and told me this woman is the "booker" for Yocco and the other girls, but that she is only her (Min's) manger, not her "booker. " I'm not 100% sure what that means, but I think Min is pretty much independent, but Sue helps her out with certain things when she's busy. For example, I'm pretty sure the 424 number on Eros is Min's direct number, but that at times, perhaps when Min is with a client or "off the clock," those texts are forwarded to Sue.Su and not Sue has been Min's booker since she left M about five years ago. She was providing before she started booking and possibly managing. That goes back quite a while.

Jack926
11-11-20, 03:11
So I had the best visit ever yesterday with Hazel. Just wow incredible. She was one like hungry animal and we hadn't seen each other for a while since she went on break. She took me by storm. I told my private chat group that she made me a new man. I think she stepped up the game a little. I've coined it as The Hana Effect. It is a good thing for the market, all girls performing at 1000%. My favorite part of yesterday was when we were going at to in lotus on the edge of the bed. She then stood up on her feet and went at me in Asian squat from the edge of the bed. I exploded watching her perform this move. We were sweaty and she looked deep into my eyes and said, did you miss me? I collapse and yelled yes. Not shilling for Hazel, just shilling that my CF has returned and gave me quite an experience. My firey red haired Hazel. Gold approved, do not miss out incase she is doing another short tour. She said she'll be working for a few weeks.Yes! She is delivering very nicely. She was excellent.

Yogi1337
11-11-20, 03:36
Does anyone know where to find Bianca? I have searched through previous posts. She was initially at candygirls, then SAG. But I don't see her on SAG unless she's under a different name now.

Bigwood
11-11-20, 03:51
The milk and honey reviews you are referring to as a rip off are from 2005 for a Latina provider. Come on Mr. T. , I am scratching my head. Fiendinpj was talking about Milk and Honey / Min, J girls and K girls. Don't try to tell us that you didn't know what he was talking about. You have even seen Min back in 2014. Are you trying to smear a competitor of your favorite booker?My thoughts as well. And why is T posting about the availability of a new booker on the first day they signed up on HX? There has to be some connection.

Toungsten
11-11-20, 10:10
My thoughts as well. And why is T posting about the availability of a new booker on the first day they signed up on HX? There has to be some connection.I posted about the availability because I was asked to do it. Must be some connection? Do you not want to know about who is available and who is offering BBFS? If you don't then you don't have to read my posts. Most guys here want that information.

Toungsten
11-11-20, 10:55
I hadn't seen Allie for a while and it was time for a visit and she is as good as ever. To me always one of the prettiest of the K-girls and when it came to service she is second to none. Non stop kissing and kissing Allie you know you've been kissed. I love aggressive and assertive girls who know how to make a man's legs wobble. There is nothing Allie leaves out other than anal. Loves to play with your cock and suck in every way possible. Love her moaning and gagging and her look of wanting me to cum in her mouth which I did. I exploded so hard and she took it all including a hot sexy DFK with my cum still in her mouth and on her face. DATY drives her crazy with loud moans and grinding her pussy in your face. Gets so wet with my tongue on her clit, licking and sucking it and licking her asshole until finally she is practically begging to be fucked. We fuck in every position imaginable until I finally CIP in Doggie as she is practically screaming from the pounding and I collapse on top of her while she turns her head to kiss me deeply. Since Allie has gotten here she has in my opinion become one of our best bets for an unbelievable sex fest. Can't be beat.

Toungsten
11-11-20, 13:25
M.

Hazel, Bella, Hana.

Sunny.

Lyn, Joy2, Sandy.

Newtopasian.

Min, Lauren, LA Sera. .

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove.

Ara. MW.

GoldDust58
11-11-20, 14:57
I posted about the availability because I was asked to do it. Must be some connection? Do you not want to know about who is available and who is offering BBFS? If you don't then you don't have to read my posts. Most guys here want that information.All orgs are connected someone everyone knows that. Most likely a very well known booker.

So any intel on her? I'm interested. Texted and verified quick just need to schedule an appointment. Booker just told me she has a killer DT BBBJ. Really makes me wonder who this new girl is. I see big tits too. My kinda of style. Who is TOFTT?

FiatVoluptas
11-11-20, 16:01
Su and not Sue has been Min's booker since she left M about five years ago. She was providing before she started booking and possibly managing. That goes back quite a while.My point is that I don't understand what Min means when she says Su is her "manager" and not her booker. Couldn't remember how to spell the name. That person has only identified herself to me once via text over several years. Pretty sure I've mostly communicated directly with Min because that's what's she's told me.

Toungsten
11-11-20, 16:04
All orgs are connected someone everyone knows that. Most likely a very well known booker.

So any intel on her? I'm interested. Texted and verified quick just need to schedule an appointment. Booker just told me she has a killer DT BBBJ. Really makes me wonder who this new girl is. I see big tits too. My kinda of style. Who is TOFTT?My intel is that she's good. Very good and I trust my source so I will be seeing her shortly.

Toungsten
11-11-20, 16:15
My point is that I don't understand what Min means when she says Su is her "manager" and not her booker. Couldn't remember how to spell the name. That person has only identified herself to me once via text over several years. Pretty sure I've mostly communicated directly with Min because that's what's she's told me.If it's the number on her ad then you're most probably not communicating with her. When I was seeing her I had a different number and email address to contact her directly.

Toungsten
11-11-20, 16:22
Yes! She is delivering very nicely. She was excellent.I don't know if it's just me or does she look even better than before? She is absolutely gorgeous and her body even looks more perfect than I remember it. Petite enough to be a spinner but not rail thin. She has a great shape, hips, ass and tits with those dark succulent nipples that love to be sucked. What makes her body so good is that being so petite and still having great curves and a little meat on her bones to fondle and caress. And one of my favorites is how her pussy makes all kinds of sounds as I lick and suck with my fingers frantically massaging her G-spot. Best pussy farts I have ever heard as she just goes wild. She is so insatiable with no let up during out time together.

Tomatillo
11-11-20, 17:32
My point is that I don't understand what Min means when she says Su is her "manager" and not her booker. Couldn't remember how to spell the name. That person has only identified herself to me once via text over several years. Pretty sure I've mostly communicated directly with Min because that's what's she's told me.Su is Min's assistant. I suspect that Min and Su are also bookers for Yoco and other girls as well but I never asked her about it since I didn't want to intrude on their arrangement with them but it makes sense to me. Min has a private number for her personal bookings and the 424 number is a shared google voice number that both can respond to via text.

Jack926
11-11-20, 17:45
She is on Booker Gray, Booker Tom and the claim is that her photos are REAL. There is even REAL SELFIE and THERE is even a YouTube Video. I tried to do Reverse Image Search and I did not come back with up anything. Has anyone taken a BITE Yet?

Fiendinpj
11-11-20, 18:39
Give me a break. When I read the post I immediately looked it up and that's what I came up with. Sure I saw Min in 2014 and 2015 but how would I know he was talking about her when he writes out "Milk and Honey / Min. I'm telling you that I had no idea who he was talking about. How would you look up Milk and Honey? Don't accuse me of smearing a competitor. You are 100% wrong there so don't make accusations here. Maybe his post should have a lot clearer.LOL alright guys enough with the bickering. I clarified the name on another post and everyone vouched for the org. Let's just get back on topic. Geez.

Tomatillo
11-11-20, 19:06

Also, what's the sitch on YMMV on bareback? Is it possible to go BB with a CFS provider? I'm kind of afraid to even ask the girls because I'm not sure if I'd be blacklisted or put on bad terms with them if I ask about going BB. Just not sure what is considered faux pas here.There was a time back in the late 90's early 2000's when kgirls in their 20's were readily available but that luxury was devoted mainly at korean hostess clubs since young girls were coming over on student visas and getting bs degrees from disreputable colleges who were making money off them from fraudulent financial aid schemes. There was also a short window when some late 20 girls provided in the agency scene but those days are unfortunately long gone and 99% of the kgirl providers now are over 30 or 40. Young kgirls in Korea don't have to leave home or Japan these days since they can make money via camming or hostessing. The ones that do make it over here are considered very old over there. If you want legit 20 something kgirls, your best bet is to look at the Sugar Daddy sites for Asian American girls but you will need to have deep pockets for that. Good luck!

Toungsten
11-11-20, 20:59
Su is Min's assistant. I suspect that Min and Su are also bookers for Yoco and other girls as well but I never asked her about it since I didn't want to intrude on their arrangement with them but it makes sense to me. Min has a private number for her personal bookings and the 424 number is a shared google voice number that both can respond to via text.Basically assistant is a euphemism for booker. I remember when they hooked up together in 2015/2016. Min was basically indy with Su doing the booking. It's probably still pretty much the same. I remember back in the day when Su was providing in MDR.

GiJeep
11-11-20, 21:10
She is on Booker Gray, Booker Tom and the claim is that her photos are REAL. There is even REAL SELFIE and THERE is even a YouTube Video. I tried to do Reverse Image Search and I did not come back with up anything. Has anyone taken a BITE Yet?I have an appointment with her today, I'll let you know how it goes.

GoldDust58
11-11-20, 23:20
I don't know if it's just me or does she look even better than before? She is absolutely gorgeous and her body even looks more perfect than I remember it. Petite enough to be a spinner but not rail thin. She has a great shape, hips, ass and tits with those dark succulent nipples that love to be sucked. What makes her body so good is that being so petite and still having great curves and a little meat on her bones to fondle and caress. And one of my favorites is how her pussy makes all kinds of sounds as I lick and suck with my fingers frantically massaging her G-spot. Best pussy farts I have ever heard as she just goes wild. She is so insatiable with no let up during out time together.Lost some weight. It defined her small curves, well petite curves. She is almost spinner. Fan of her cute butt too. I feel her face looks really good right now. Maybe the rest did her well. She came back like a champ. Tough girl to beat out now.

VincentFreemen
11-11-20, 23:35
Ara at PreciousKlove. Location is in MW with easy street parking. She's a looker, build is fit to athletic, about 5'3', with augmented Cs, smooth skin and a shaved pussy. Hair is long, with some brown highlights and large curls. Her facial features (larger eyes, fuller lips) to me suggest some mix outside the Asian race, but she states she's 100% Korean.

We greeted and immediately my pants were dropped and johnny is already in her mouth. Balls deep. Her BBBJ game is strong guys. No teeth, with the right suction, and sometimes her hands squeezes the testicles and the root of the penis with just the right amount of pressure, so that you don't blow too quick. With the kind of skill she's got, I believe this is not her first rodeo.

After 10 minutes of BBBJ from the hallway to the bedroom, I returned the favor and DTAY. She was super sensitive, body squiggling, hands reaching for sheets to grab. While FIV was not allowed, I thoroughly enjoyed the muffin dive. I did not opt for BBFS, started with mish and then asked her to be on top. I kinda went slow, and when she's on top, she went wild and fucked me like a electric bull. I remember there being like 4 mirrors in the room, this booker really do want you to enjoy the view. After she got tired, I went at it again, and blew it in the bag. Check with the booker for her menu, I'd repeat just to experience her BBBJ skills again.

Kamsamida
11-12-20, 01:09
She is on Booker Gray, Booker Tom and the claim is that her photos are REAL. There is even REAL SELFIE and THERE is even a YouTube Video. I tried to do Reverse Image Search and I did not come back with up anything. Has anyone taken a BITE Yet?I saw Grace when she was with SAG a couple of months ago. Had a lot of makeup which made her look like a geisha. Tall, leggy, man made C cups. Had more meat on the bone than in the current selfie. I don’t believe those selfie pics on booker Gray are of her. Butt could use some toning but enough to hold on to in DS. Restrictions were no fiv and no DATO. Good service otherwise. I notice that her upcharge for BB has increased now.

Kamsamida
11-12-20, 01:15
Su is Min's assistant. I suspect that Min and Su are also bookers for Yoco and other girls as well but I never asked her about it since I didn't want to intrude on their arrangement with them but it makes sense to me. Min has a private number for her personal bookings and the 424 number is a shared google voice number that both can respond to via text.The discussion about distinction between booker vs manager or boss is an awkward topic that kgirls usually avoid. I don't go there as it's really none of my business.

DblEspresso
11-12-20, 01:33
The discussion about distinction between booker vs manager or boss is an awkward topic that kgirls usually avoid. I don't go there as it's really none of my business.That's a topic they don't talk about for obvious reasons and if you push that button too hard and one too many times, you'll get blacklisted.

KGirlAddict
11-12-20, 02:20
Does anyone know where to find Bianca? I have searched through previous posts. She was initially at candygirls, then SAG. But I don't see her on SAG unless she's under a different name now.Are you asking about this girl? At one point she was known as Bianca but they switch names around so much I can't be sure. Eden with Kupcake was No Go BBFS for me but I only saw her once a long time ago.

https://mykupcake.com/home

FiatVoluptas
11-12-20, 02:42
The discussion about distinction between booker vs manager or boss is an awkward topic that kgirls usually avoid. I don't go there as it's really none of my business.I have never asked for or inquired about any of this. Min has always brought it up on her own accord. The reason it's not clear to me is because I never ask for any more information than she volunteers on her own.

NoClue02
11-12-20, 03:55
Who would you guys recommend between the two? Been reading on both and couldn't decide who would be a better choice LOL. Fiv and or fia, dfk would def prefer more. BBFS is not matter as much. TIA!

Slim129
11-12-20, 04:47
Saw Hazel today and OMG she's amazing, the best I've had so far and yes I like her better then Hana. Physically I like her boobs better as they're made for sucking and she just gets so wet. She queefed a little for me and I just loved it. I've read that some people have gotten black listed from her I hope I don't as I just loved romping with her and hope to do it again soon.

Slim129
11-12-20, 06:19
I posted about the availability because I was asked to do it. Must be some connection? Do you not want to know about who is available and who is offering BBFS? If you don't then you don't have to read my posts. Most guys here want that information.I appreciate everything you do, I might not be as active as much as you post but when I am active I read your posts always towards direction like the North Star.

Toungsten
11-12-20, 10:48
Who would you guys recommend between the two? Been reading on both and couldn't decide who would be a better choice LOL. Fiv and or fia, dfk would def prefer more. BBFS is not matter as much. TIA!Based on reviews and my personal experience with Hazel you won't find any better than Hazel. All you will want and more.

Toungsten
11-12-20, 13:42
I appreciate everything you do, I might not be as active as much as you post but when I am active I read your posts always towards direction like the North Star.Thanks. I guess not everyone does so they just don't have to read my posts and they immediately go on my ignore list. Go to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. I try to bring all the news that's fit to print.

Toungsten
11-12-20, 13:49
I have never asked for or inquired about any of this. Min has always brought it up on her own accord. The reason it's not clear to me is because I never ask for any more information than she volunteers on her own.She's always been like that. Never felt completely comfortable in this job and seems to lighten the load by being open about certain things such as age (hers and others) as well as managers, bookers, etc. She's smarter and more sophisticated than most and originally planned to work for a few years. Actually retired in 2014 and went back to Korea where she realized she needed / wanted more $$ Got a student visa and returned but I guess the lure of the income was the greater than retiring. I actually remember when she was inexperienced and working on her BBBJ until she became queen of technique. She learned how drooling, gagging and slurping was what most or us love. What made her special was how she was smart enough to learn what it took to be a success. Some just can't do it.

Toungsten
11-12-20, 14:01
M.

Hazel, Bella, Hana.

Sunny.

Joy2, Sandy.

Newtopasian.

Min, Lauren, LA Sera. .

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove.

Ara. MW.

CandyMan71
11-12-20, 15:17
Anyone know of Casino allows one to indulge in Greek? I saw her couple of years ago but didn't try.

HitNQuit805
11-12-20, 15:21
I hadn't seen Allie for a while and it was time for a visit and she is as good as ever. To me always one of the prettiest of the K-girls and when it came to service she is second to none. Non stop kissing and kissing Allie you know you've been kissed. I love aggressive and assertive girls who know how to make a man's legs wobble. There is nothing Allie leaves out other than anal. Loves to play with your cock and suck in every way possible. Love her moaning and gagging and her look of wanting me to cum in her mouth which I did. I exploded so hard and she took it all including a hot sexy DFK with my cum still in her mouth and on her face. DATY drives her crazy with loud moans and grinding her pussy in your face. Gets so wet with my tongue on her clit, licking and sucking it and licking her asshole until finally she is practically begging to be fucked. We fuck in every position imaginable until I finally CIP in Doggie as she is practically screaming from the pounding and I collapse on top of her while she turns her head to kiss me deeply. Since Allie has gotten here she has in my opinion become one of our best bets for an unbelievable sex fest. Can't be beat.Perfectly said I couldn't agree more. She is amazing. I always envied those that were in Ms group since I couldn't access. Glad I was finally able to see her when she left.

Dickola Tesla
11-12-20, 17:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

FiatVoluptas
11-12-20, 17:17
She's always been like that. Never felt completely comfortable in this job and seems to lighten the load by being open about certain things such as age (hers and others) as well as managers, bookers, etc. She's smarter and more sophisticated than most and originally planned to work for a few years. Actually retired in 2014 and went back to Korea where she realized she needed / wanted more $$ Got a student visa and returned but I guess the lure of the income was the greater than retiring. I actually remember when she was inexperienced and working on her BBBJ until she became queen of technique. She learned how drooling, gagging and slurping was what most or us love. What made her special was how she was smart enough to learn what it took to be a success. Some just can't do it.I've always enjoyed her company and service, and she's even better to me each time. I hope she sticks around for a while longer.

Bastard Chorum
11-12-20, 17:22
Who would you guys recommend between the two? Been reading on both and couldn't decide who would be a better choice LOL. Fiv and or fia, dfk would def prefer more. BBFS is not matter as much. TIA!Personally, I prefer Dahee over Hazel. But less so now with Dahee's new tattoos.

Toungsten
11-12-20, 17:25
I've always enjoyed her company and service, and she's even better to me each time. I hope she sticks around for a while longer.Absolutely. You can't even imagine how good she was to me.

Toungsten
11-12-20, 17:28
Looks like we have a new star in town. Ara is hotter in person than her pics. A prettier and sexier face with a smoking hot body. Petite like a spinner with curves and meat on her bones similar to Hazel and we know how good that is. And she so willing to satisfy her partner. Ara was assertive from the moment I walked in the door until I left. She is an aggressive kisser and her DFK is so hot. Our tongues meshed together so perfectly. She was touching me all over as I grabbed her hot ass and stroked her pussy under her panties. She was getting me so hot as we did that dance to the BR and practically raped each other. Ara immediately kneeled in front of me and took my cock deep in her mouth. She forced it in as deep as she could while moaning, galping, gagging and releasing spit all over my cock and her face. I moved her to the edge of the bed and let her head hand over the edge where I face fucked her mercilessly with her hands grabbing my balls and ass as she drooled all over herself and loved every minute of it. Her BBBJDT is worth the price of admission alone but I really wanted to taste that pussy. She loves FIV and FIA while being eaten out. The deeper I worked my fingers in her pussy and her ass the wilder she became. I could tell she was cumming by how her pussy was dripping. I turned her over and bent her over the bed so I could stick my bare cock into that wet pussy. So wet and yet so tight. As I entered her she let out a loud moan and began fucking me as much as I was fucking her. Her ass kept bounding off my body as we fucked the shit out of each other. I pulled her hair back and she turned to kiss me so passionately as we fucked and held on to her beautiful D's. Then I turned her around so I could get on top of her and pound away in MISH as I held her legs over her head. Looking at her pretty face and seeing it contort in ecstasy got me over the top and I CIP so hard that I got louder than ARA. She held me tight as I cummed and finally collapsed on top of her where she held me and caressed me and smothered me with kisses on my mouth and all over my body. After a few minutes she began stroking me and wanted more but I didn't have anything left in the tank. Instead I licked my way down to her beautiful pussy and began more DATY and finger fucking until she got so wet again and moaned so loudly as her body shuddered. Was Ara worth seeing. Damn right she was.

Bastard Chorum
11-12-20, 17:33
All orgs are connected someone everyone knows that. Most likely a very well known booker.

So any intel on her? I'm interested. Texted and verified quick just need to schedule an appointment. Booker just told me she has a killer DT BBBJ. Really makes me wonder who this new girl is. I see big tits too. My kinda of style. Who is TOFTT?Pictures looking interesting enough, I plan to see her tomorrow.

Fantic5916
11-12-20, 17:35
Based on my conversation with M, Eye is no longer there. She might come back, but time is unknown. She will be missed.

I hope we did not overused her based on latest good reports.

Fantic5916
11-12-20, 18:19
Pictures looking interesting enough, I plan to see her tomorrowThere is TER review on her today.

Chef Boyardee
11-12-20, 18:49

So any intel on her? I'm interested. Texted and verified quick just need to schedule an appointment. Booker just told me she has a killer DT BBBJ. Really makes me wonder who this new girl is. I see big tits too. My kinda of style. Who is TOFTT?Very good and no up sell! BBBJ definitely a highlight. Lots of dfk. I am not on hx so I only see the profile picture, I don't think it's her but she's pretty cute. I will definitely return, we need to support these no up sell groups.

NintyNine
11-12-20, 21:47
Is Preciousklove an up charging org?

Tirachinitas
11-12-20, 22:17
Looks like we have a new star in town. Ara is hotter in person than her pics.So, does this new korg upsells BBFS+CIP or is it included in the price they quote when you message them? Got me a one-week-load I'd like to dump inside Ara.

NoClue02
11-12-20, 22:46
Thanks Toungsten and BC! I made the visit and it was okay session. Maybe I was a first timer, no dfk at all. Tried and got friendly deny. BJ was good but wasnt great compared to others. Didn't realized she put on the hat during BJ until I had her down for mish LOL. I'm okay with that so no complain there, actually no complain on the visit at all haha. Boobs are a but hard for me. Second shot, she did asked if I want to use the hat, which I did. Half way thru took it off and went bb and she did asked to release outside. Overall, she is nice, and friendly. Service was good. I think mini is better imo. I have yet visit chanel, keep having schedule conflict whenever she is around LOL.

DragonWolf
11-12-20, 22:46
Based on my conversation with M, Eye is no longer there. She might come back, but time is unknown. She will be missed.

I hope we did not overused her based on latest good reports.That's a bummer to hear. I've been working on my LA / OC wish list of ladies I'd consider driving up for, and she was on that list. I saw one of the reviews mention she was a scratcher & a biter, and BAM! On the list she went. Haha.

Mickey360
11-13-20, 00:43
M.

Hazel, Bella, Hana.

Sunny.

Lyn, Joy2, Sandy.

Newtopasian.

Min, Lauren, LA Sera. .

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove.

Ara. MW.How do I book Hazel?

SsStuntCock
11-13-20, 01:41
So, does this new korg upsells BBFS+CIP or is it included in the price they quote when you message them? Got me a one-week-load I'd like to dump inside Ara.That'll be the day when orgs advertise cip up charge. Guys on the east coast would lose their shit.

Per booker:

Ara is BBFS.

Amazing BBBJ.

Oustanding Service.

Nice 34 Ds.

220 hh.

280 hr.

Toungsten
11-13-20, 01:47
Thanks Toungsten and BC! I made the visit and it was okay session. Maybe I was a first timer, no dfk at all. Tried and got friendly deny. BJ was good but wasnt great compared to others. Didn't realized she put on the hat during BJ until I had her down for mish LOL. I'm okay with that so no complain there, actually no complain on the visit at all haha. Boobs are a but hard for me. Second shot, she did asked if I want to use the hat, which I did. Half way thru took it off and went bb and she did asked to release outside. Overall, she is nice, and friendly. Service was good. I think mini is better imo. I have yet visit chanel, keep having schedule conflict whenever she is around LOL.Was it a late appointment? I'm blown away with no DFK. That's one of the things that I love about her. My suggestion is if you had good chemistry go back and see her again. Still blown away. I guess everything is always YMMV.

HexenDuction
11-13-20, 01:58
Respect to Kool Moe Dee!

Eye don't recommend!

Eye don't think she wants to do this.

Eye think she'll wash-out.

I hope we did not overused her based on latest good reports.

Toungsten
11-13-20, 02:00
So, does this new korg upsells BBFS+CIP or is it included in the price they quote when you message them? Got me a one-week-load I'd like to dump inside Ara.BBFS & MSOG No up-sell.

PumpNDump
11-13-20, 02:44
Thanks for this detailed report brother t.

Looks like we have a new star in town. Ara is hotter in person than her pics. A prettier and sexier face with a smoking hot body. Petite like a spinner with curves and meat on her bones similar to Hazel and we know how good that is. And she so willing to satisfy her partner. Ara was assertive from the moment I walked in the door until I left. She is an aggressive kisser and her DFK is so hot. Our tongues meshed together so perfectly. She was touching me all over as I grabbed her hot ass and stroked her pussy under her panties. She was getting me so hot as we did that dance to the BR and practically raped each other. Ara immediately kneeled in front of me and took my cock deep in her mouth. She forced it in as deep as she could while moaning, galping, gagging and releasing spit all over my cock and her face. I moved her to the edge of the bed and let her head hand over the edge where I face fucked her mercilessly with her hands grabbing my balls and ass as she drooled all over herself and loved every minute of it. Her BBBJDT is worth the price of admission alone but I really wanted to taste that pussy. She loves FIV and FIA while being eaten out. The deeper I worked my fingers in her pussy and her ass the wilder she became. I could tell she was cumming by how her pussy was dripping. I turned her over and bent her over the bed so I could stick my bare cock into that wet pussy. So wet and yet so tight. As I entered her she let out a loud moan and began fucking me as much as I was fucking her. Her ass kept bounding off my body as we fucked the shit out of each other. I pulled her hair back and she turned to kiss me so passionately as we fucked and held on to her beautiful D's. Then I turned her around so I could get on top of her and pound away in MISH as I held her legs over her head. Looking at her pretty face and seeing it contort in ecstasy got me over the top and I CIP so hard that I got louder than ARA. She held me tight as I cummed and finally collapsed on top of her where she held me and caressed me and smothered me with kisses on my mouth and all over my body. After a few minutes she began stroking me and wanted more but I didn't have anything left in the tank. Instead I licked my way down to her beautiful pussy and began more DATY and finger fucking until she got so wet again and moaned so loudly as her body shuddered. Was Ara worth seeing. Damn right she was.

Slim129
11-13-20, 02:55
She is on Booker Gray, Booker Tom and the claim is that her photos are REAL. There is even REAL SELFIE and THERE is even a YouTube Video. I tried to do Reverse Image Search and I did not come back with up anything. Has anyone taken a BITE Yet?You didn't try hard enough: https://www.instagram.com/shu__________/.

Specfically: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpV_5D5FkPo/.

Francescoo
11-13-20, 12:09
How do I book Hazel?Good luck getting into M club.

AverageGuy82
11-13-20, 12:18
You can book her through HX with the LA Vixens booker. You'll have to go through her verification which isn't the easiest or the most comfortable one to go through for most guys. She asks for more information than standard agencies, but if you're willing and are able to get cleared that would be the easiest route. It's easier than trying to get access via M.

How do I book Hazel?

PussyDestroyr
11-13-20, 12:53
Looks like we have a new star in town. Ara is hotter in person than her pics. A prettier and sexier face with a smoking hot body. Petite like a spinner with curves and meat on her bones similar to Hazel and we know how good that is. And she so willing to satisfy her partner. Ara was assertive from the moment I walked in the door until I left. She is an aggressive kisser and her DFK is so hot. Our tongues meshed together so perfectly. She was touching me all over as I grabbed her hot ass and stroked her pussy under her panties. She was getting me so hot as we did that dance to the BR and practically raped each other. Ara immediately kneeled in front of me and took my cock deep in her mouth. She forced it in as deep as she could while moaning, galping, gagging and releasing spit all over my cock and her face. I moved her to the edge of the bed and let her head hand over the edge where I face fucked her mercilessly with her hands grabbing my balls and ass as she drooled all over herself and loved every minute of it. Her BBBJDT is worth the price of admission alone but I really wanted to taste that pussy. She loves FIV and FIA while being eaten out. The deeper I worked my fingers in her pussy and her ass the wilder she became. I could tell she was cumming by how her pussy was dripping. I turned her over and bent her over the bed so I could stick my bare cock into that wet pussy. So wet and yet so tight. As I entered her she let out a loud moan and began fucking me as much as I was fucking her. Her ass kept bounding off my body as we fucked the shit out of each other. I pulled her hair back and she turned to kiss me so passionately as we fucked and held on to her beautiful D's. Then I turned her around so I could get on top of her and pound away in MISH as I held her legs over her head. Looking at her pretty face and seeing it contort in ecstasy got me over the top and I CIP so hard that I got louder than ARA. She held me tight as I cummed and finally collapsed on top of her where she held me and caressed me and smothered me with kisses on my mouth and all over my body. After a few minutes she began stroking me and wanted more but I didn't have anything left in the tank. Instead I licked my way down to her beautiful pussy and began more DATY and finger fucking until she got so wet again and moaned so loudly as her body shuddered. Was Ara worth seeing. Damn right she was.I'm not seeing the website to initiate getting verified, or is this Hx only?

Toungsten
11-13-20, 12:54
M.

Hazel, Bella, Hana.

Sunny.

Joy2, Sandy.

Newtopasian.

Min, Lauren, LA Sera. .

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

PreciousKlove.

Ara. MW.

NoClue02
11-13-20, 14:19
Was it a late appointment? I'm blown away with no DFK. That's one of the things that I love about her. My suggestion is if you had good chemistry go back and see her again. Still blown away. I guess everything is always YMMV.It was morning session. Probably like you and other mentioned, YMMV LOL.

SneakyHotBoy
11-13-20, 14:24
Went to check out this bookers wares. Becky is as advertised. Said she was 23 and definitely could pass for it. Absolutely an awesome rack for her frame however had the smallest ass imaginable. No CIP but still worth the upsell imo. Skills are a bit lacking but if you like young with awesome tits and pretty face. This one's for you.

Francescoo
11-13-20, 15:15
Ara is like another Allie hot af! Has tons of energy!

Overall I'll definitely repeat!

JohnPot
11-13-20, 16:30
Is this the same Hazel who has been with M for melenia? Why all of a sudden she became talk of the town? Or is this a different Hazel? Old Melody?

Thanks Toungsten and BC! I made the visit and it was okay session. Maybe I was a first timer, no dfk at all. Tried and got friendly deny. BJ was good but wasnt great compared to others. Didn't realized she put on the hat during BJ until I had her down for mish LOL. I'm okay with that so no complain there, actually no complain on the visit at all haha. Boobs are a but hard for me. Second shot, she did asked if I want to use the hat, which I did. Half way thru took it off and went bb and she did asked to release outside. Overall, she is nice, and friendly. Service was good. I think mini is better imo. I have yet visit chanel, keep having schedule conflict whenever she is around LOL.

JohnPot
11-13-20, 17:55
Hrmmm, this look like an existing booker create a new brand. Txt them this morning to book Ara for Saturday. After introduction my name on the first txt, then while I'm typing a second txt with my reference. I got a reply txt from Booker said:. "We know you already. What time tomorrow you want to book? I'm like. Thanks God. Didn't ask for booker name thou.

Toungsten
11-13-20, 17:59
I'm not seeing the website to initiate getting verified, or is this Hx onlyIt's the second phone number on the HX ad.

Toungsten
11-13-20, 18:03
For those of you who are looking for a contact number it's the second phone number on the HX site or the number listed on her T*are review.

Toungsten
11-13-20, 20:30
Is this the same Hazel who has been with M for melenia? Why all of a sudden she became talk of the town? Or is this a different Hazel? Old Melody?It's the same Hazel who was previously Melody. As Melody she wasn't ready for prime time but when she returned as Hazel several months ago she was the new improved version and now she is even better than ever if. Top tier.

Jeff1976
11-13-20, 20:53
...Guys on the east coast would lose their shit...Nah. We will sit back a watch you LA guys complain about options that we can only dream about. BBFS, CFS, up charge, no up charge, CIP, etc. If only us east coast guys had your problems. .

Seriously, tho. Have fun. I would go broke, if I lived out there. Post up review and stories, so we know that at least some dudes are getting legit action. I would rather read reviews and ratings, than to think that the LA industry has dried up, like the barren wasteland of the east coast.

Oh. Also. No matter how good LA is. It's nothing like southeast Asia. Until you spend some time there, you just can't understand.

MisterChango
11-13-20, 21:50
Their album keeps disappearing and I haven't seen the new link pop up.

Meanwhile BookerGray seems to be cornering the market with the upsell girls.

SsStuntCock
11-13-20, 22:05
(M’s) album keeps disappearing and I haven't seen the new link pop up."A guy told me one time, 'Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner. ' ".

-Neil McCauley.

SsStuntCock
11-13-20, 22:20
Hrmmm, this look like an existing booker create a new brand. Txt them this morning to book Ara for Saturday. After introduction my name on the first txt, then while I'm typing a second txt with my reference. I got a reply txt from Booker said:. "We know you already. What time tomorrow you want to book? I'm like.Meanwhile, SA has been awfully quiet these days.

Toungsten
11-14-20, 00:15
Their album keeps disappearing and I haven't seen the new link pop up.

Meanwhile BookerGray seems to be cornering the market with the upsell girls.Check the girls on the review board.

Francescoo
11-14-20, 01:30
Hrmmm, this look like an existing booker create a new brand. Txt them this morning to book Ara for Saturday. After introduction my name on the first txt, then while I'm typing a second txt with my reference. I got a reply txt from Booker said:. "We know you already. What time tomorrow you want to book? I'm like. Thanks God. Didn't ask for booker name thou.Same happen to me I text both numbers and they just said what time!

NintyNine
11-14-20, 02:37
Can ara steal hana's thunder?

Whose face is better looking for real?