PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

PaulRew
10-11-20, 14:48
Don't feel bad. I would have skipped Chanel too because I recognized those pics. Those pics were used since before FOSTA, in LA, OC, Las Vegas and more. Not that Boston Chanel was bad, I just want to see someone new and younger.

I am not sure if Hana was that Chanel because why would she suddenly get the superstar treatment now LOL. Did you try to offer the Boston girls money for BB? Bianca also used to upcharge for BB in LA. The upcharge girls typically were YMMV before but then they found it's a good way to make some extra money.My guess is that the Hana that you now have was the Chanel in the link I sent. Keep in mind that be only have ONE K girl agency in Boston and it's been that way for about a year and a half. Never tried to offer a tip, is there etiquette in how that is done so I don't get black listed LOL.

Also, are you saying this Bianca was BBFS when she was in LA?

http://bostontopten10.com/bianca

HobbyRusty
10-11-20, 16:41
Just saw Hana with M and it was such a wonderful experience. Totally made up for the lackluster experience with Coco. I believe the pictures are of her just photoshopped in the face. Found her pretty not DDG but still very attractive too me. Tiny, enhanced tits, spinner body, and cute ass (probably in her 30's, if that matters). Great attitude BBFS CIP MSOG. Told me she was in Boston. Might do a full length review later if enough interest.

HapaBoy86
10-11-20, 20:54
I searched and searched for Jewelry's number / page. Best info I got was that their number ends with 0082. Do they have an HX profile or can someone point me in the right direction?If you use the search function for jiwoo read the posts it tell you where to look in bold letters and #. SMH.

Toungsten
10-11-20, 22:05
She'll be back tomorrow Oct. 12 for a few days only. You can prebook now.

Humyiy
10-11-20, 23:22
She is back as Jiwoo with Jewelry. She was more creamy than I remembered. Her eyes rolled back when I pounded her. Pretty wild.Thanks for the update. Geez, if jewelry would've used real photos or given me a heads up that its the tattoo girl or mentioned her former aliases, any of those, I would've gone to see her.

But it was none + fake pics and I declined.

Ah, missed opportunities.

Jack926
10-12-20, 01:51
She is back as Jiwoo with Jewelry. She was more creamy than I remembered. Her eyes rolled back when I pounded her. Pretty wild.Since Jiwoo is being discussed in this thread, I am assuming that she is BBFS. Is that correct assumption?

HollowJack
10-12-20, 02:17
Could anyone please tell me where to find the number or contact of M. I've been seeing you guys talking about them but I can't find them anywhere. Thank you!

KGirlAddict
10-12-20, 02:36
I searched and searched for Jewelry's number / page. Best info I got was that their number ends with 0082. Do they have an HX profile or can someone point me in the right direction?That phone contact for Jewelry Booker is the number she responded to me on, no HX profile given, but she did send me website which I'll try to add to post at the bottom. Jiwoo use to be down with bare last year, she remembers me but she said condom only to me, NO GO BBFS nowadays, what a shame. Maybe YMMV for you but she was a firm NO for me and I'm upfront with my tips so there's no misunderstanding. Fake pics, but cute in a plain kinda way, nice face, 30's milky pale skin with Radeon tattoo on arm, looks like and can pass for younger, slim body, bit of a flat ass, somewhat shortish legs without being too short, maybe longer torso? But not so that it's strange, thin frame, great natural tits C, BBBJ halfway down little bit toothy, NO RIM, CFS multiple positions, can take a pounding but has this discomfort look on her face but won't stop you and says she's ok when I ask, submissive hard worker, wet pussy with lube, NO CIM. Clock is 10 minutes fast. Nice girl, I like her, little bit of a detached business-like attitude but I'm not one of those guys that cares at all about that sweetie bullshit. Here for 2 months or so.

https://www.sixshop.com/star0082/home

Bastard Chorum
10-12-20, 03:55
Thanks for the update. Geez, if jewelry would've used real photos or given me a heads up that its the tattoo girl or mentioned her former aliases, any of those, I would've gone to see her.

But it was none + fake pics and I declined.

Ah, missed opportunities.I think it's more to due to Jiwoo's insistence. She's well aware that fake pictures are being used and the fact that she's CFS now leads me to believe she wants to revise her service menu to no longer include BB and disassociate herself from her former reputation and aliases.

From Jewelry's perspective (or any booker for that matter), it's up in the air whether she knew of Jiwoo's past history and aliases. Keep in mind that most bookers don't even meet the girls in person. Bookers who are on the up and up will actively solicit feedback from mongers that have seen the girls to get a general idea of her looks and performance so they can provide recommendations to other clients.

As for marketing and advertising, it's dependent on the individual booker's risk tolerance, how media savvy they are, and how much effort they are willing exert to publicize their girls. As a result, you get a wide spectrum of accessibility to bookers. You have bookers like Booker Gray / Tom that cast a wide net via different social media platforms and then you have bookers like Sunny who only communicate with texts (post FOSTA).

Bastard Chorum
10-12-20, 04:30
My guess is that the Hana that you now have was the Chanel in the link I sent. Keep in mind that be only have ONE K girl agency in Boston and it's been that way for about a year and a half. Never tried to offer a tip, is there etiquette in how that is done so I don't get black listed LOL.

Also, are you saying this Bianca was BBFS when she was in LA?

http://bostontopten10.com/biancaI believe she was listed as BBFS with SAG for a short while. Not sure if it was under Bianca or Vera. I saw her once about 3 years ago when she was blonde and went by the name of Sharon. No BB then but things have since changed with the BB / upcharge wave in LA.

XigoKid
10-12-20, 08:32
Not to go too much out of topic in this forum but I will include Taiwan. Years ago I got there, was tired from the flight so went to a Spa. Great hot pool and cold pool, shower, sauna, all relaxing. Then to the main room where you can sit and relax. But this place had "secret" rooms with girls assigned numbers. You ask the mamasan for one, they take you to a massage room, I had a Japanese girl who had lived her whole life in Taiwan. Massage, then BBBJ with hot tea in her mouth mixed with ice cubes. Some fucking. Ended up with my legs weak, super relaxed. Got to the hotel and slept for 18 hours. Thats how I ended. Truly amazing.

I've been to the buildings in Hong Kong as well. Yiu knock door to door, see the girl and price. Like shopping. One of the girls there was so amazing I still remember it now.

Doing this on other countries tends to make it extremely memorable. My last was in Mexico. Have some great hookups there.I stumbled her while searching for something in the Baltimore threqd. But wow good threads and discussion here.

I got to go back to Mexico. I visited San Diego and went to Tijuana. I eventually went to one spot with one beautiful chick. As well though I didn't get to fully explore because I kinda ended up in the red light district by accident on my last day there before realising why all those girls looked fine were standing outside of random buildings until a jalero told me. I didn't realise why people were talking about the Hong Kong in Mexico was not because of Chinese people til that day. Good times. Ill probably never go to HongKong but good to know if I ever do find a massage.

Yfv2019
10-12-20, 12:35
Couple texts she sent me.The way she texts, always saying "hun" and cheesy stuff like that, begs me to question if she's a scammer. Real girls never text like that. Most scammers also use white / blonde girls as pictures. If I had to bet on it I would say she's absolutely a scammer. I could be wrong.

Just don't pay anything unless you're physically putting cash in her hand!

Toungsten
10-12-20, 14:05
Link would be helpful.I don't think you should hold your waiting for the link.

Toungsten
10-12-20, 14:10
M.

Bella, Chanel, Hana, Eye, Sarah.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Jenny.

Newtopasian.

LA, Sera, Min.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

GregAllenFilms
10-12-20, 14:15
Does anyone know if Wynnie at CKD is the same as Red at Booker Gray? Pics look similar, but they are different pics entirely. Might also be Susan from OC? Just curious if anyone can confirm.

TD Leafs
10-12-20, 14:34
Man where do I start on Sarah?

I've seen her many times under SA and she was fantastic, young pretty face with sexy body and fantastic attitude.

Then she didn't like the booker so she moved to different agencies over past few months.

She came back to la with increased $ which I didn't mind.

But her attitude has changed since last time I saw her, seem almost too lazy.

Also not too crazy regarding house's donation, she kept saying " oh you have to pay more for that".

Extra for bb and more for 2nd rd.

Sadly I won't be returning.

The Real Cost
10-12-20, 15:47
Link would be helpful.I was searching for a new AMP near my place and just happened to see her random ad above some AMP listings. When I tried to search my history later I couldn't access her ad again. I've got her phone number (which I Google searched yet nothing came up). PM if you want her digits.

The Real Cost
10-12-20, 17:09
I don't think you should hold your waiting for the link.If you would've held your comment, you would've seen my recent post explaining that I lost her link yet still have her number, which I've already given to several mongers via PM.

Toungsten
10-12-20, 19:32
I was searching for a new AMP near my place and just happened to see her random ad above some AMP listings. When I tried to search my history later I couldn't access her ad again. I've got her phone number (which I Google searched yet nothing came up). PM if you want her digitsAnother one of those mystery girls who seem to disappear upon added scrutiny.

Toungsten
10-12-20, 19:35
The way she texts, always saying "hun" and cheesy stuff like that, begs me to question if she's a scammer. Real girls never text like that. Most scammers also use white / blonde girls as pictures. If I had to bet on it I would say she's absolutely a scammer. I could be wrong.

Just don't pay anything unless you're physically putting cash in her hand!I don't want to be an I told you so but I told you so.

The Real Cost
10-12-20, 21:07
I don't want to be an I told you so but I told you so.Which is why I posted her pic and asked if anyone recognised her as to confirm whether she was legit or trying to scam. C'Mon. Man use a bit of common.

NintyNine
10-12-20, 22:57

Also not too crazy regarding house's donation, she kept saying " oh you have to pay more for that".

Sadly I won't be returning.Sorry you had to go through that, after seeing her so many times, she didn't cut you some slack.

Spread the word and cut her business. That's all you can do.

Did you go through M?

Toungsten
10-12-20, 23:38
Which is why I posted her pic and asked if anyone recognised her as to confirm whether she was legit or trying to scam. C'Mon. Man use a bit of common.No link + no contact = no girl. Even scammers have contact info. Let's keep it real here. This is a Korean agency BB board.

Toungsten
10-12-20, 23:39
If you would've held your comment, you would've seen my recent post explaining that I lost her link yet still have her number, which I've already given to several mongers via PMI'm sure we all would like to hear what they have to say.

TheAbc
10-13-20, 00:18
People have been posting for awhile now about prices slowly going up. I booked Chanel recently and her price went from the usual $260 to $280 and now it's $300. I sure as hell know that service hasn't gotten better. I'm not a fan of up charging so I don't see any of those $360 girls. You can say it's the sign of the times. M, and I forgot what other agency are the last pockets of normal pricing without upcharging. I wish guys would stop paying these idiotic prices, but guys are horny and think with their dick.

Slim129
10-13-20, 00:47
People have been posting for awhile now about prices slowly going up. I booked Chanel recently and her price went from the usual $260 to $280 and now it's $300. I sure as hell know that service hasn't gotten better. I'm not a fan of up charging so I don't see any of those $360 girls. You can say it's the sign of the times. M, and I forgot what other agency are the last pockets of normal pricing without upcharging. I wish guys would stop paying these idiotic prices, but guys are horny and think with their dickWhich Chanel are we talking about here.

StraightOmar
10-13-20, 02:20
People have been posting for awhile now about prices slowly going up. I booked Chanel recently and her price went from the usual $260 to $280 and now it's $300. I sure as hell know that service hasn't gotten better. I'm not a fan of up charging so I don't see any of those $360 girls. You can say it's the sign of the times. M, and I forgot what other agency are the last pockets of normal pricing without upcharging. I wish guys would stop paying these idiotic prices, but guys are horny and think with their dick.Seems like the Bay may be experiencing upcharges too, they're rational / excuse is to attract / keep talent, since other areas charge more. I guess it may be true that their girls (Sweet angels) are going to OC / LA, I see them on ads down here, but I don't think those girls are high quality anyways as they seem to hop around agency to agency.

Seems like it's just upping the price for the same girls. Granted it's a lot easier to say no to upcharges from mediocre talent that your lukewarm before the upcharge. As the talent in 2020 is pretty meh.

KGirlAddict
10-13-20, 03:00
Does anyone know if Wynnie at CKD is the same as Red at Booker Gray? Pics look similar, but they are different pics entirely. Might also be Susan from OC? Just curious if anyone can confirm.Wynnie with CA K Dolls LA was named Susan in OC. Red with Booker Gray is a different girl, used to go by different names before but I can't remember them off the top. Both are BBFS for tip, always pay ahead so the girl knows what service you expect. Red's ad disappeared from the website but Sky looks like her new name. She has been reviewed under previous names, some mongers say she's a TS, others disagree, I don't think she is, she might have a deep voice but is not manly, YMMV CIA, if your cock is too big NO GO ANAL. It's the opposite of the roller coaster line: You must Not be this big, to get on this ride!

Bastard Chorum
10-13-20, 03:05

I've seen her many times under SA and she was fantastic, young pretty face with sexy body and fantastic attitude.

Then she didn't like the booker so she moved to different agencies over past few months.

She came back to la with increased $ which I didn't mind.

But her attitude has changed since last time I saw her, seem almost too lazy.

Sadly I won't be returning.If you're talking about Jiwoo with Jewelry then I stand corrected. She declined BB with me but neither did I offer extra for it.

RocketManP
10-13-20, 04:51
I mean, guys think with their dick, but there's always a line. If there wasn't, you'd have them charging 1 k a pop or something. And I think for many, this line will be 500 eventually.

But imo you can't have current practices coupled with your current prices. I'm a bay guy, so we have it a lot cheaper all included, but I know LA peeps also have these many quite misleading pics and volatile service of ToFTTs.

I'd say if you're paying 400 or more for a kgirl, you better know exactly what you're getting and a set bar of services. Not a rebrand who looks nothing like the pics and delivers uneven service.

Just my two cents.

People have been posting for awhile now about prices slowly going up. I booked Chanel recently and her price went from the usual $260 to $280 and now it's $300. I sure as hell know that service hasn't gotten better. I'm not a fan of up charging so I don't see any of those $360 girls. You can say it's the sign of the times. M, and I forgot what other agency are the last pockets of normal pricing without upcharging. I wish guys would stop paying these idiotic prices, but guys are horny and think with their dick

Ghao13
10-13-20, 09:44
There is a different Spring that is cycling between DC and Philly. With BBFS normally offered in Las Vegas now, I just wish it would make it to the east coast.

BastardChorum said she looks like pics. Those girls didn't look like Hana.

I am pretty sure she was not Tessa and Shine because I know both were in LA before. Boston IU was also in LA. I saw pics of Spring somewhere else too.

Toungsten
10-13-20, 10:27
I mean, guys think with their dick, but there's always a line. If there wasn't, you'd have them charging 1 k a pop or something. And I think for many, this line will be 500 eventually.

But imo you can't have current practices coupled with your current prices. I'm a bay guy, so we have it a lot cheaper all included, but I know LA peeps also have these many quite misleading pics and volatile service of ToFTTs.

I'd say if you're paying 400 or more for a kgirl, you better know exactly what you're getting and a set bar of services. Not a rebrand who looks nothing like the pics and delivers uneven service.

Just my two cents.There's a very simple reason. INFLATION. Costs to the agencies go up. Rent and other expenses. I had been paying 250 K-girls for so long regardless of the service. Some of the Asian girls like Mimi Lax, Joanna and Ling were 300 back in the day. This was bound to happen.

BonerAppetitty
10-13-20, 11:22
Some BBFS girls do make it to the East coast. I wouldn't know if they stop offering by choice or by agency's rule.

There is a different Spring that is cycling between DC and Philly. With BBFS normally offered in Las Vegas now, I just wish it would make it to the east coast.

BonerAppetitty
10-13-20, 11:25
He was talking about Sarah at M / Chanel at SA, not Jiwoo at Jewelry / Sarah at SFK.

If you're talking about Jiwoo with Jewelry then I stand corrected. She declined BB with me but neither did I offer extra for it.

BonerAppetitty
10-13-20, 11:31
He was talking about Chanel at M. You guys make them too busy by repeating so not surprising they will increase the rate. That's why it's my policy to spread the load.

Which Chanel are we talking about here.

Toungsten
10-13-20, 12:09
M.

Chanel, Hana, Eye, Sarah.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Jenny.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Min, Sia, Lauren.

Sexfunkgirls.

Viki.

TD Leafs
10-13-20, 12:26
Sorry you had to go through that, after seeing her so many times, she didn't cut you some slack.

Spread the word and cut her business. That's all you can do.

Did you go through M?I've seen few girls go thru that but didn't last too long.

When I asked about $ for extras (which wasn't extra previously meetings), her answer was that it wasn't her but was the house rule.

Money is one thing but I was more disappointed in her lack of passion.

Maybe it was because of Ace who I've repeated, she set the bar very high.

BleachChugger
10-13-20, 12:38
Last album that was being used is no longer available.

VeryInterest
10-13-20, 13:30
Saw Luna recently. It would be nice if you guys told me about the big tattoo on her stomach covering her stretch marks. Seriously the white knighting needs to stop. With that being said, nice late 30's woman, first round BBBJ cip, no BBBJ 2nd round, she just hoped on top. No massage. Sorta lazy.

RocketManP
10-13-20, 14:00
There's a very simple reason. INFLATION. Costs to the agencies go up. Rent and other expenses. I had been paying 250 K-girls for so long regardless of the service. Some of the Asian girls like Mimi Lax, Joanna and Ling were 300 back in the day. This was bound to happen.I mean, rent in the bay area isn't exactly cheap either.

TD Leafs
10-13-20, 17:18
Saw Luna recently. It would be nice if you guys told me about the big tattoo on her stomach covering her stretch marks. Seriously the white knighting needs to stop. With that being said, nice late 30's woman, first round BBBJ cip, no BBBJ 2nd round, she just hoped on top. No massage. Sorta lazyLuna and Sarah / Chanel, I think started about same time at SA, also good friends.

Guess they're both burned out mentally.

IAmGib1
10-13-20, 17:52
Saw Luna recently. It would be nice if you guys told me about the big tattoo on her stomach covering her stretch marks. Seriously the white knighting needs to stop. With that being said, nice late 30's woman, first round BBBJ cip, no BBBJ 2nd round, she just hoped on top. No massage. Sorta lazy.Luna at SA? I have seen her and don't recall a tattoo covering her stretch marks?

IAmGib1
10-13-20, 18:43
Luna at SA? I have seen her and don't recall a tattoo covering her stretch marks?I did see Julie before with Happy in a duo. She was 5'7'-5'8 , tan, MILF, nice ass and legs.

The large stomach tattoo which covered her caesarian scar and she had stretch marks on her stomach from giving birth.

Luna is pale skin, sort of a white malaysian look, petit, slim,. Very cute face, sometimes good and sometimes not. Used to be good all the time but think she is a bit jaded not after getting so popular.

Czar213
10-13-20, 19:37
The closest girl I could think of having similar look is Kelly cheung.

JohnPot
10-13-20, 19:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnPot
10-13-20, 19:49
Come on bro, we LA guys choose our hooka like how we vote. We just pick the prettiest fake pics, choose the prettiest fake promise politician and blame our bad result on Trump. That bastard Trump must have something to with it since he grabs our actresses by the pussy and all.

Just my two cents.

Slim129
10-13-20, 20:00
I did see Julie before with Happy in a duo. She was 5'7'-5'8 , tan, MILF, nice ass and legs.

The large stomach tattoo which covered her caesarian scar and she had stretch marks on her stomach from giving birth.

Luna is pale skin, sort of a white malaysian look, petit, slim,. Very cute face, sometimes good and sometimes not. Used to be good all the time but think she is a bit jaded not after getting so popular.I haven't tried Luna yet but I've been paying attention I think there have been multiple accounts from various mongers that Luna has a tattoo on her pelvic.

TheAbc
10-13-20, 22:32
It is what it is. I don't go as much as I used to as before so my pocket book is still heavier at the end of the day. Maybe I jumped the gun on it but just in the past 1-2 years, but I noticed the increase is happening more now than it did in the past 7-8 years where it was alot more stable. But at the same time, BB was a huge YMMV when you went back then as opposed to publicly out and more so happening than it did before. I remember having to experiment and test out which girl was BB, and only found out when you took the plunge. There was more disappointments than successes with those years. I'd rather pay the extra $30-$40 than figuring who did BB by paying full price back then.

Toungsten
10-13-20, 22:51
Come on bro, we LA guys choose our hooka like how we vote. We just pick the prettiest fake pics, choose the prettiest fake promise politician and blame our bad result on Trump. That bastard Trump must have something to with it since he grabs our actresses by the pussy and all.That bad result, as you phrased it. Put more money in your pocket to spend on the increased price of mongering. Just remember that tax cut paid for about your first 10 to 15 visits to your favorite photoshopped provider. Also cost less for gas to get there.

Toungsten
10-13-20, 23:53
It is what it is. I don't go as much as I used to as before so my pocket book is still heavier at the end of the day. Maybe I jumped the gun on it but just in the past 1-2 years, but I noticed the increase is happening more now than it did in the past 7-8 years where it was alot more stable. But at the same time, BB was a huge YMMV when you went back then as opposed to publicly out and more so happening than it did before. I remember having to experiment and test out which girl was BB, and only found out when you took the plunge. There was more disappointments than successes with those years. I'd rather pay the extra $30-$40 than figuring who did BB by paying full price back then.7-8 and more years ago BBFS wasn't open as it is today but it still was very prevalent. I can't begin to tell you how much BB I got going back to 2008 and moving forward. I never took it as the gospel when I read that someone was definitely no BB and you would be surprised at how much was actually available. Going back to Mimi Lax, Joanna, Su Young and Kitty Cox, Lien Meili (occasionally), Sharon Love, Annie (Ventura County) Sophia and Rachel / Sydney (long gone), Bell, Sally, Moli, Emily and then Caucasian Allie Loren, Mira, Nathalie Harper, Nicole Page and Sara Skye. I actually had to look back on my reviews to refresh my memory and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

RocketManP
10-14-20, 03:36
It is what it is. I don't go as much as I used to as before so my pocket book is still heavier at the end of the day. Maybe I jumped the gun on it but just in the past 1-2 years, but I noticed the increase is happening more now than it did in the past 7-8 years where it was alot more stable. But at the same time, BB was a huge YMMV when you went back then as opposed to publicly out and more so happening than it did before. I remember having to experiment and test out which girl was BB, and only found out when you took the plunge. There was more disappointments than successes with those years. I'd rather pay the extra $30-$40 than figuring who did BB by paying full price back then.That sounds fair. I keep forgetting this is specifically BB thread, since it's by far the most active kgirl thread here. Yeah if one wants the surefire BB over everything else, it does make sense. On other hand, I think this is also a part of it. They know people fiending for BB will pay the higher up charge.

BBNovice2018
10-14-20, 11:36
I had really good time with her. I was not looking for BBFS at that time so I didn't try. Is she still available somewhere?

7-8 and more years ago BBFS wasn't open as it is today but it still was very prevalent. I can't begin to tell you how much BB I got going back to 2008 and moving forward. I never took it as the gospel when I read that someone was definitely no BB and you would be surprised at how much was actually available. Going back to Mimi Lax, Joanna, Su Young and Kitty Cox, Lien Meili (occasionally), Sharon Love, Annie (Ventura County) Sophia and Rachel / Sydney (long gone), Bell, Sally, Moli, Emily and then Caucasian Allie Loren, Mira, Nathalie Harper, Nicole Page and Sara Skye. I actually had to look back on my reviews to refresh my memory and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

NintyNine
10-14-20, 15:37
Looks like Hana is really fucking busy and killing it making $12000 per week. She's pretty much fully booked everyday.

I'm going to wait till the hype dies down and her pussy isn't so sore. Hot damn.

Toungsten
10-14-20, 16:51
I had really good time with her. I was not looking for BBFS at that time so I didn't try. Is she still available somewhere?Long gone. Did some porn and was busted for soliciting.

Toungsten
10-14-20, 17:58
M.

Chanel, Bella, Jessi, Hana, Eye, Sarah.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Jenny.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Min, Lauren.

IAmGib1
10-14-20, 18:41
Allie's new rate is 300 roses! She worth it?

Grogurt
10-14-20, 19:19
Saw Luna recently. It would be nice if you guys told me about the big tattoo on her stomach covering her stretch marks. Seriously the white knighting needs to stop. With that being said, nice late 30's woman, first round BBBJ cip, no BBBJ 2nd round, she just hoped on top. No massage. Sorta lazyI was in LA recently and visited Luna from SexyAngel and she is very good. Someone refer me and I was happy with the overall service.

Toungsten
10-14-20, 20:32
Allie's new rate is 300 roses! She worth it?I think she is. Looks like the rate for the top girls will be 300. Second tier 280 and some still 250.

Hana is also 300 and boy is she worth the charge. She is second to none.

Toungsten
10-14-20, 20:34
Looks like Hana is really fucking busy and killing it making $12000 per week. She's pretty much fully booked everyday.

I'm going to wait till the hype dies down and her pussy isn't so sore. Hot damn.She's already booked for first appointment all next week. I was slipped as a long time customer. Saw her today and review coming. The best of the best.

GoldDust58
10-14-20, 20:38
Allie's new rate is 300 roses! She worth it?Of course it is worth it. These girls are likely tired of hearing their friends brag about their 400/ hr for 2 pops only while Allie Of SFK and Hana of M are giving 5 start service and msog for only 300. It is a bargain and a steal for the service level they provide. Some of the 360/400 girls are mediocre at best. I'd say there is nothing wrong with paying 280/300 for BBFS msog from these top tier orgs. You should enjoy not having to fork over an extra benji.

Eddy68
10-14-20, 21:05

I'm going to wait till the hype dies down and her pussy isn't so sore. Hot damn.I've been trying to book her and nothing weak times are available and I don't like waiting 7 hours to bust a nut.

SsStuntCock
10-14-20, 23:26
Allie's new rate is 300 roses! She worth it?If Allie's considered top-tier in LA. Or all of SoCal for that matter. At $$. 8, then what's an extra Jackson rly?

TheAbc
10-14-20, 23:32
7-8 and more years ago BBFS wasn't open as it is today but it still was very prevalent. I can't begin to tell you how much BB I got going back to 2008 and moving forward. I never took it as the gospel when I read that someone was definitely no BB and you would be surprised at how much was actually available. Going back to Mimi Lax, Joanna, Su Young and Kitty Cox, Lien Meili (occasionally), Sharon Love, Annie (Ventura County) Sophia and Rachel / Sydney (long gone), Bell, Sally, Moli, Emily and then Caucasian Allie Loren, Mira, Nathalie Harper, Nicole Page and Sara Skye. I actually had to look back on my reviews to refresh my memory and this is just the tip of the iceberg.When I started, there was a whole stigma on T*E*are regarding BB. This was before T*E*are went down the tubes. Everyone there was anti-BB and the bookers could blacklist you if you attempted to try this with a working girl. I'm in the camp of asking, if no, no harm no foul. Some people take it way too far and take complete offense to it for some reason. I remember in the earlier days of M, back in the early 2010's, I saw a girl and attempted BB. When I tried to get it, the girl got all bitchy and the whole session was ruined. This was on top of the girl just being a complete newbie and just wasted time until I actually got things going. I ended being so pissed I tried shorting the girl $20. I think that was fair considering the girl had no business doing this type of work. M called me after the session and claimed I tried BB and of course I denied it and she bought it. Most girls were decent about it, just say no and we both move on with our lives. I also know that attempting BB has obvious risks, but with poor sex education and the whole narrative of anti-BB, it painted the picture that going BB a death wish. After doing it for some time, it isn't as bad as they make it out to be if you control the risk. I wouldn't BB with obvious drug users, random skanks and so on.

DHorn420
10-14-20, 23:45
What did I say the first few days when she was around? LOL "get ready to not get the time slots you want" LOL She's been worth it since day one; P And who knows when that hype will die down, if you get to meet Hana, you'll see why LOL.

I'm going to wait till the hype dies down and her pussy isn't so sore. Hot damn.

Toungsten
10-15-20, 00:55
When I started, there was a whole stigma on T*E*are regarding BB. This was before T*E*are went down the tubes. Everyone there was anti-BB and the bookers could blacklist you if you attempted to try this with a working girl. I'm in the camp of asking, if no, no harm no foul. Some people take it way too far and take complete offense to it for some reason. I remember in the earlier days of M, back in the early 2010's, I saw a girl and attempted BB. When I tried to get it, the girl got all bitchy and the whole session was ruined. This was on top of the girl just being a complete newbie and just wasted time until I actually got things going. I ended being so pissed I tried shorting the girl $20. I think that was fair considering the girl had no business doing this type of work. M called me after the session and claimed I tried BB and of course I denied it and she bought it. Most girls were decent about it, just say no and we both move on with our lives. I also know that attempting BB has obvious risks, but with poor sex education and the whole narrative of anti-BB, it painted the picture that going BB a death wish. After doing it for some time, it isn't as bad as they make it out to be if you control the risk. I wouldn't BB with obvious drug users, random skanks and so on.My experience has been different. I don't ask I just handle it like it is a civvie encounter and let the sex take it's course. If, as I maneuver to BB, the girl says no then I will stop or possibly still try charming them and believe me that works too. That's why we've heard over the years that some girls are a definite no for BB and I know from personal experience that those No girls are not always a No. Add to that there is no way to minimise the risk. If you want to play you may have to pay and I don't think that these girls are drug users or random skanks.

NintyNine
10-15-20, 03:02
Is Hana still being booked by two different agencies?

Maybe that's why she's so booked up.

I hope she sticks around long enough, but if not, ah well.

Sounds like she could be a replacement for Rain.

Vulcan1009
10-15-20, 04:52

I'm going to wait till the hype dies down and her pussy isn't so sore. Hot damn.Interesting, I gave up this morning's 1st appointment for a dentist appointment, LOL.

Everyone wants first of the day, but afternoon is open to most I believe.

Just what's the hype about this Hana? I mean Mini was very good and young looking, is Hana any better? Younger? Better spinner big tits?

Mini was on point, C tits look on her small frame and bubbly, BBBJ was top grad until you ask to stop or she keeps going, msog bb cip whatever you want.

Saw Mini countless time, compare to Hana, some said she is older looking than Mini. So. What's the hype?

Just wondering that's all.

We need Mr. T to do a deep review with his cum swapping ending, LOL, I like his review, its like a JAV movie.

Toungsten
10-15-20, 09:36
Interesting, I gave up this morning's 1st appointment for a dentist appointment, LOL.

Just what's the hype about this Hana? I mean Mini was very good and young looking, is Hana any better? Younger? Better spinner big tits?

Mini was on point, C tits look on her small frame and bubbly, BBBJ was top grad until you ask to stop or she keeps going, msog bb cip whatever you want.

Saw Mini countless time, compare to Hana, some said she is older looking than Mini. So. What's the hype?

We need Mr. T to do a deep review with his cum swapping ending, LOL, I like his review, its like a JAV movieReview is coming. Briefly Hana has all the attributes of Mini that you listed but is prettier and younger looking IMHO. We all know that looks are very subjective but that's how I find her. Same energy and sexual appetite. Softer tits. More of a model's shape. Both are in the same category.

Toungsten
10-15-20, 12:06
M.

Chanel, Bella, Hana, Jessi, Eye.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Jenny.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Lauren Doubles available. (They service each other as well as customer).

Sexyfunkgirls.

Allie.

DHorn420
10-15-20, 12:23
Go check out RandomFakeName's review on Hana.

He reviewed her first on the review site. Describes her down to a T and explains how / why she loves this job and what the hype is all about LOL hot review for sure.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/hana-review-by-randomfakename-2243144

Interesting, I gave up this morning's 1st appointment for a dentist appointment, LOL.

We need Mr. T to do a deep review with his cum swapping ending, LOL, I like his review, its like a JAV movie.

RocketManP
10-15-20, 13:53
When I started, there was a whole stigma on T*E*are regarding BB. This was before T*E*are went down the tubes. Everyone there was anti-BB and the bookers could blacklist you if you attempted to try this with a working girl. I'm in the camp of asking, if no, no harm no foul. Some people take it way too far and take complete offense to it for some reason. I remember in the earlier days of M, back in the early 2010's, I saw a girl and attempted BB. When I tried to get it, the girl got all bitchy and the whole session was ruined. This was on top of the girl just being a complete newbie and just wasted time until I actually got things going. I ended being so pissed I tried shorting the girl $20. I think that was fair considering the girl had no business doing this type of work. M called me after the session and claimed I tried BB and of course I denied it and she bought it. Most girls were decent about it, just say no and we both move on with our lives. I also know that attempting BB has obvious risks, but with poor sex education and the whole narrative of anti-BB, it painted the picture that going BB a death wish. After doing it for some time, it isn't as bad as they make it out to be if you control the risk. I wouldn't BB with obvious drug users, random skanks and so on.I'm not exactly known as a friend of orgs, but I can't cosign shorting a girl deliberately and then lying to booker. Seems kinda fucked up tbh.

Kmaxk
10-15-20, 19:29
Has anyone visited baby ray from Ktownescorts? I've had mixed times with that provider, sometimes photos are accurate, other times not. Am quite interested to see if photos provided are real or if anyone has a report.

KalaChakra
10-15-20, 20:15
Wynnie with CA K Dolls LA was named Susan in OC. Red with Booker Gray is a different girl, used to go by different names before but I can't remember them off the top. Both are BBFS for tip, always pay ahead so the girl knows what service you expect. Red's ad disappeared from the website but Sky looks like her new name. She has been reviewed under previous names, some mongers say she's a TS, others disagree, I don't think she is, she might have a deep voice but is not manly, YMMV CIA, if your cock is too big NO GO ANAL. It's the opposite of the roller coaster line: You must Not be this big, to get on this ride!Anyone have any experience with Sky at BookerGray or candyLA?

CrunchEazy
10-15-20, 21:08
Man, the next available appointment is 11 pm. Didn't even know she worked that late. I want to see her but not that much LOL.

SsStuntCock
10-16-20, 01:00
Man, the next available appointment is 11 pm. Didn't even know (Hana) worked that late. I want to see her but not that much LOL.And that's why they're called "Ladies of the night. " In contrast of course to the old ball-and-chain one begrudgingly wakes up to every morning.

Jack926
10-16-20, 03:01
Review is coming. Briefly Hana has all the attributes of Mini that you listed but is prettier and younger looking IMHO. We all know that looks are very subjective but that's how I find her. Same energy and sexual appetite. Softer tits. More of a model's shape. Both are in the same category.To put that in perspective, Hana, Mini and Haven are very identical. I would say that Haven was a nymph that liked mixing things up, sensual sex with rough sex. Mini had a great body and nice face and was good. I would say Hana is a notch better looking but not as polished as Mini or haven but aim very hard to please and she is fantastic. We all know that look is a subjective matter but Mini, Haven and Hanna all have flawless body. I would rank them as follows: 1. Haven at 9. 75; 2. Hana at 9. 5 ; and 3. Mini at 9. 25. Yes-it is that close of a race.

Vulcan1009
10-16-20, 06:29
Seem like M's site is down again. Address no longer active.

Toungsten
10-16-20, 09:38
To put that in perspective, Hana, Mini and Haven are very identical. I would say that Haven was a nymph that liked mixing things up, sensual sex with rough sex. Mini had a great body and nice face and was good. I would say Hana is a notch better looking but not as polished as Mini or haven but aim very hard to please and she is fantastic. We all know that look is a subjective matter but Mini, Haven and Hanna all have flawless body. I would rank them as follows: 1. Haven at 9. 75; 2. Hana at 9. 5 ; and 3. Mini at 9. 25. Yes-it is that close of a race.Glad you added Haven to that mix. I would add that Hana has that ability to mix sensual and rough sex as well. At least that was my experience. Probably kisses more than the other two but can be pounded with the best of them. If anything Haven was more machine like and didn't give me the connection that I had with Hana. As for Mini she was my wild thing that was like the energizer bunny.

Toungsten
10-16-20, 12:28
I heard that Hana would be a great replacement for Mini and I was skeptical. Well let me tell you Hana is all that and more. Prettier and a fabulous body. Slim and petite. A true spinner with an incredibly great shape. Soft breasts and an ass to die for. To find a girl this good looking with skills to match is usually the exception and not the rule. She is a great find. Some have said that she looks in her 30's but I can't see that. She looks very young and has the mannerisms of a young girl. Regardless of the number she looks as young as any of us may want. There is no question in my mind Hana is the best choice out there. When I entered the apartment I was blown away by her looks. Her pics do not do her justice. She is gorgeous and her body is just perfect. A thin models body with curves in all the right places. She grabbed me right away and began a hot DFK and she is such a great kisser. We kept kissing and touching each other as our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouth. Hana is petite and thin but not bone thin. She has a softness to her skin that feels so good especially her round and perfect ass. We made our way to her bedroom and she is just so hot to look at and her personality and smile just light up the room. She was wearing a hot bra and panty set which I slowly began to unhinge and took her soft beautiful tits in my hand and then in my mouth. As I was sucking her tits she slowly removed her panties as my hands began to play with her pussy and clit. I moved her to the bed and had her lay down so I could DATY and she immediately raised her legs so I could have perfect access to her pussy and ass. She speaks English and was able to let me know how she loved her pussy being eaten and then when my finger entered she went wild. Loved her G-spot being rubbed and her clit being licked and sucked and her juices got my face so wet. I moved onto the bed and inserted my cock and she pulled me forward for more DFK not bothering to wipe her pussy juice from my face as many girls tend to do. Just wanted me to fuck her and kiss her and hold her as she grabbed my ass and tried to pull me as deep as I could go. She looks like she would break but no way. She can fuck and take a pounding with the best of them. Fucking Hana seemed so natural for two people who just met. She initiates various positions. 69 and RCG where I could look at that beautiful ass moving up and down on my cock. I wanted her to spin around so I could look at her gorgeous face as she fucked me and she kept bending forward for more and more DFK. Loves to kiss and be kissed as much as anyone I've ever been with. I asked if she wanted it now and she said yes, yes as I unloaded into her pussy as she held me tight and wouldn't let go. When we finally settled down we cuddled and she is one great GFE as well as PSE. Loves to be close and cuddle and kiss as we talked a little but she wasn't done. She began playing with my cock and moved down for a hot and sensual BBBJ. It was so so good. So soft to the touch and at the same time energetic as she tried to get my cock as deep in her mouth as she could until you could hear the noises at the back of her throat. I told her I wanted to CIM and swallow and she smiled but when I cummed she was ready to go and spit so I grabbed her for a DFK which she wasn't ready for but she actually liked it. Then I had her let the cum drip back on my cock and then suck some more and finally pulled her up for some more DFK as the cum disappeared in both of our mouths. I love it when a girl isn't used to not spitting and then kissing with cum in her mouth. They usually find it pretty hot. So to sum it up Hana is the perfect spinner. Great looking and a great body with a very accommodating attitude and very willing to please. She just moved to Number one on my list. Can't be beat.

Toungsten
10-16-20, 12:41
M.

Chanel, Bella, Jessi, Eye. (Hana fully booked).

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Newtopasian.

Lauren.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Francescoo
10-16-20, 12:48
Seem like M's site is down again. Address no longer active.Yea text m! She will send a another website.

Toungsten
10-16-20, 12:53
Yea text m! She will send a another website.She's trying to get a permanent website. With one that changes it's difficult to post reviews on some boards that require an active ad website. If you noticed not many of her girls have recent reviews and probably because of the changing website. Took me a while to get mine up. If you're having the same trouble try the HX website. That worked for me.

KGirlAddict
10-16-20, 14:25
Yea text m! She will send a another website.https://www.canva.com/design/DAD57Ym0cvU/zr0HL60-tgpZgtZ3JJROLA/view?utm_content=DAD57Ym0cvU&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton

Francescoo
10-16-20, 14:34
Just want to put my two cents in there!

Referring to pussydestroyers post a whole back! She does have the energy like Mimi!

Face to me was 6/10 !

She did have a little weight!

The pictures are definitely hers!

Performance she did 7/10 !

Idk in the middle of my session I wasn't even feeling it so I went to pound town and finish quick and left quick.

Repeat no!

Like everyone been saying beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!

I've just seen way to many pretty girls that my standard is way high! Petite girls with big tits is what I like!

DHorn420
10-16-20, 15:45
For those wondering, yes she's worth the hype. Hana will do just about anything, can confirm this, CIP, cim, snowball kiss, she's not new to any of this stuff, etc. She down for everything cept Greek LOL keep the good reviews cummin; P can't wait to fill her little pussy and mouth up over and over and over again. LOL.

HitNQuit805
10-16-20, 16:02
Was wondering what other agency is booking Hana since I read she was getting booked through another booker. Been away from kgirl scene for a couple weeks.

Toungsten
10-16-20, 16:22

I'm going to wait till the hype dies down and her pussy isn't so sore. Hot damn.You can just find so many hours in a week to see customers and even if you took it to the limit, at the current rate no one is making close to that. After agency fees and booker the real amount is probably half of that if not less.

Doom3306
10-16-20, 23:22
So cici, who was with Yoona's outfit about three years ago, and honest, why may have been the hottest girl I've ever seen, wasn't bb, wasn't the best service, had the most athletic ass and the body and face of a 20 year old. But she was sooo hot, and her inner Labia were LONG. Daty was so much different and interesting. Anyone know where she is now or anyone else who is similar?

Slim129
10-16-20, 23:58
I've seen Hana Twice now probably 3 times by next week. I just really enjoy banging this girl she's so pleasant and she's amazing that she appears to be really into it and really enjoying everything. I can't say enough good things, if I didn't know any better I'd say she's really into me, but then again that's half of the reason as to why she's amazing she can really make you thinkg / feel that way which is I guess "Special".

LegendKilla
10-17-20, 01:10
BC man thanks for thw recommendation Amber. Definitely an atf. I love cougars and Amber is the definition of an asian cougar. Like fine wine where the girl age nicely you know what I mean. I know this is the BB thread but she tried to get me to bb her 3 times and I was not having it. Felt like a wuss but hey that's me. I guess it is YMMV.

She's insanely hot to my standards. Honestly, I can't deal with the pretty face, mediocre body and horrible service anymore. She's a cougar status tho. Her face is similar to the image but without botox, so she has wrinkles on her face but damn she was still fine. Her body is accurate with the picture and her chest was natural. If it ain't natural then man whichever doctor that gave her the upgrade did an incredible job because he fool me. She's not a granny that's for sure tho. Almost didn't want to share this so I can enjoy her availability. Anyone else has a cougar that would give Amber a run for her money, recommend.

BleachChugger
10-17-20, 01:36
Definitely worth it. Lucked out with this evening and she's up for almost anything. At some point when she got on top of me for cowgirl, she went limp and just stayed quiet for a while, which was pretty hilarious.

Time for a repeat.

Bastard Chorum
10-17-20, 02:42
You can just find so many hours in a week to see customers and even if you took it to the limit, at the current rate no one is making close to that. After agency fees and booker the real amount is probably half of that if not less.I wouldn't discount NinetyNine's estimate so easily. Based on back of the envelope numbers, she can make that much if not more. Some assumptions: a) her take home is half at $150, which I doubt, it should be higher than that b) based on her working hours when fully booker she sees 14 guys (10 am to 12 pm), but we'll just use 12 and c) haven't seen her take a day off yet so let's say she works 7 days for that week.

You get:

150*12*7 = 12,600 with room to earn more.

So the $12,000/ wk estimate is pretty spot on.

Vulcan1009
10-17-20, 03:12
I heard that Hana would be a great replacement for Mini and I was skeptical....................Can't be beat.There we go, what a review I have been waiting for, kicking myself for letting go my wed 1st appointment for a dentist visit, at least I got awesome teeth now I guess. LOL.

Will see her soon next week, we will see how that goes.

Toungsten
10-17-20, 09:23
I wouldn't discount NinetyNine's estimate so easily. Based on back of the envelope numbers, she can make that much if not more. Some assumptions: a) her take home is half at $150, which I doubt, it should be higher than that b) based on her working hours when fully booker she sees 14 guys (10 am to 12 pm), but we'll just use 12 and c) haven't seen her take a day off yet so let's say she works 7 days for that week.

You get:

So the $12,000/ wk estimate is pretty spot on.Take it from me all those estimates and assumptions are way off.

BBNovice2018
10-17-20, 11:00
She has the longest that I have seen.

So cici, who was with Yoona's outfit about three years ago, and honest, why may have been the hottest girl I've ever seen, wasn't bb, wasn't the best service, had the most athletic ass and the body and face of a 20 year old. But she was sooo hot, and her inner Labia were LONG. Daty was so much different and interesting. Anyone know where she is now or anyone else who is similar?

Bulak
10-17-20, 11:00
I wouldn't discount NinetyNine's estimate so easily. Based on back of the envelope numbers, she can make that much if not more. Some assumptions: a) her take home is half at $150, which I doubt, it should be higher than that b) based on her working hours when fully booker she sees 14 guys (10 am to 12 pm), but we'll just use 12 and c) haven't seen her take a day off yet so let's say she works 7 days for that week.

You get:

So the $12,000/ wk estimate is pretty spot on.At that rate, I'd just be happy to fucked a Kgirl Billionaire! LOL.

Toungsten
10-17-20, 12:47
At that rate, I'd just be happy to fucked a Kgirl Billionaire! LOL.As I said before some of those estimates are way off.

Toungsten
10-17-20, 12:49
M.

Jessi, Bella, Eye, Hana.

Sunny.

Glow.

Sexy Angels.

Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Allie.

Kamsamida
10-17-20, 13:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

It's not your business to tell people what to post about, that is what I do.

A2

HiKeke
10-17-20, 14:49
BC man thanks for thw recommendation Amber. Definitely an atf. I love cougars and Amber is the definition of an asian cougar. Like fine wine where the girl age nicely you know what I mean. I know this is the BB thread but she tried to get me to bb her 3 times and I was not having it. Felt like a wuss but hey that's me. I guess it is YMMV.

She's insanely hot to my standards. Honestly, I can't deal with the pretty face, mediocre body and horrible service anymore. She's a cougar status tho. Her face is similar to the image but without botox, so she has wrinkles on her face but damn she was still fine. Her body is accurate with the picture and her chest was natural. If it ain't natural then man whichever doctor that gave her the upgrade did an incredible job because he fool me. She's not a granny that's for sure tho. Almost didn't want to share this so I can enjoy her availability. Anyone else has a cougar that would give Amber a run for her money, recommend.If this is the legendary Amber, she's not likely BB even though she offers one of the best p2p. I've even seen her OTC and she doesn't like BB tbh. But YMMV as always.

NintyNine
10-17-20, 15:20
I wonder how hana has the energy, hearing someone say she even has an 11 pm appt. She's got to be on stimulants, or just purely big dick energy.

I hope she doesn't burn out by the time I see her.

How many of you guys rarely repeat with anyone, but are planning to repeat with hana 10 x?

AhardLanding
10-17-20, 15:22
For those wondering, yes she's worth the hype. Hana will do just about anything, can confirm this, CIP, cim, snowball kiss, she's not new to any of this stuff, etc. She down for everything cept Greek LOL keep the good reviews cummin; P can't wait to fill her little pussy and mouth up over and over and over again. LOL.LOL, she is all ready booked for the entire Saturday. Rates will probably go up.

DHorn420
10-17-20, 16:00
I said it on the first few days when she started last week. "get ready to not get the timeslots you want, since she going to be one busy little hottie" and it's like mongers thought I was bullshitting LOL.

LOL, she is all ready booked for the entire Saturday. Rates will probably go up.

DHorn420
10-17-20, 16:59
She's perfected her craft out in the east Coast and she chose this side to bless us with her experience, book her as many times as you can, she'll definitely leave a trail of brokenhearts if she ever decides to leave.

I've seen Hana Twice now probably 3 times by next week. I just really enjoy banging this girl she's so pleasant and she's amazing that she appears to be really into it and really enjoying everything. I can't say enough good things, if I didn't know any better I'd say she's really into me, but then again that's half of the reason as to why she's amazing she can really make you thinkg / feel that way which is I guess "Special".

SomeGuyCool
10-17-20, 21:03
Any recs on Mistress X and Pepsi? I read some using the search but wanted to get some more info.

Looking to do a duos with them if I can. If not then just solo Mistress X or Pepsi.

I've seen Vixen twice and had a duo with Vixen and Emmy.

KingNoctis
10-17-20, 23:15
Any info on the following?

Baby Ray.

Danbi.

Xia.

Fendi. Curvy good with meat on her booty she is 7/10 overall in my book.

Tomatillo
10-17-20, 23:19
LOL, she is all ready booked for the entire Saturday. Rates will probably go up.Since no one mentioned her since she's back. I highly recommend Jenny at Sexy Angels. Another great spinner who was compared to Nina when the booker came on to the scene last year. She always comes and goes so I'd give her a spin or 2 before she vanishes again.

Kamsamida
10-17-20, 23:21
Any recs on Mistress X and Pepsi? I read some using the search but wanted to get some more info.

Looking to do a duos with them if I can. If not then just solo Mistress X or Pepsi.

I've seen Vixen twice and had a duo with Vixen and Emmy.The biggest difference between Mistress X and Pepsi is the body type. X is thicker with a bigger ass. At least that was what she looked like when I saw her pre-Covid. She's been off the grid for some time. Other than that, they both provide stellar service and have friendly personalities. Have not done a duo with both.

LoveAsianGirls
10-17-20, 23:55
The biggest difference between Mistress X and Pepsi is the body type. X is thicker with a bigger ass. At least that was what she looked like when I saw her pre-Covid. She's been off the grid for some time. Other than that, they both provide stellar service and have friendly personalities. Have not done a duo with both.Mistress X also has bigger tits if you like that.

Jack926
10-18-20, 00:32
LOL, she is all ready booked for the entire Saturday. Rates will probably go up.I am thinking that ana popularity might have pissed some of the other M girls, in particular one.

Toungsten
10-18-20, 01:30
Since no one mentioned her since she's back. I highly recommend Jenny at Sexy Angels. Another great spinner who was compared to Nina when the booker came on to the scene last year. She always comes and goes so I'd give her a spin or 2 before she vanishes again.No doubt about it. Jenny should be added to that greatest spinner of all time list. Too bad she only sticks around for a few days at at time. See her if you can. https://sexyangels.site/jenny-1.

HapaBoy86
10-18-20, 04:55
The biggest difference between Mistress X and Pepsi is the body type. X is thicker with a bigger ass. .Yup, her ass is solid and round!

DongMinKim
10-18-20, 11:58
The booker is asking for my photo ID in addition to korg references. Is this common? The booker said I may cover all personal info besides face / name / DOB. I am just not sure about this.

GoldDust58
10-18-20, 12:12
I am thinking that ana popularity might have pissed some of the other M girls, in particular one.That's petty. Why get mad? Her roommate tell you something like this? Wild. They should just see it as an opportunity to wow their clients. When a popular girl comes it helps boost the others I have seen. If you can't get the picture then you should depart M imo. M is coming back to its prominence it seems. I am happy with what has been available lately and more to come soon I'm sure. Mini of M told me she would return this year so we can expect a great talent back. When that day comes, LA will be pissed off because of the two most popular girls in the city.

Hana is the talk of the town right now in service and she deserves it. She works hard and not for one moment gave me a bad session. Of course I saw her in her first days twice but I keep seeing good reviews. Jealousy from a roommate enough to tell customers is just silly.

GoldDust58
10-18-20, 12:28
Any info on the following?

Baby Ray.

Danbi.

Xia.

Fendi. Curvy good with meat on her booty she is 7/10 overall in my book.I forgot to send my take on Xia. Not the first time I've seen her and she formerly was Pixie I'm the Bay Area. Not the really small Pixie but the one who worked for AsianAngels and LSC. I believe 2 years ago and was in the Bay again early last year. Her face has changed since I last saw her. Better imo and puffy lips now. She was known for a nice body. It's still there but a little weight. Nothing drastic. Bolts ons with pink nips. Nice booty. Has a little belly now as many girls do now with covid weight. She is very tight. I'd grade her overall around Fendi 7/10. Sweet and want to please.

Toungsten
10-18-20, 12:37
Whatever jealousy exists is misguided. M doesn't guide customers to her busiest girls. She actually guides them to the slower ones if they ask or if their request for a busy girl is not available. I know that's the way she works and it's just common sense. Why guide a customer to a girl who needs no help when you can possibly help one of the slower ones get new ones? The busy ones are usually booked anyway and each customer who is recommended to another girl is another $$$ in their pockets. Unfortunately that doesn't take into account personal jealousies like a slower girl rooming with a busier one and gets bummed out or pissed off seeing mongers make a turn to the other bedroom when they visit. It's just human nature. The better ones with M are always busy and booked.

GoldDust58
10-18-20, 12:45
Wanted to post an updated take on Bella of M. I had my fun with Hana so wanted a pace change and some natural. Bella was free earlier this week. I think she is a beautiful woman. Her long trim face and slight Japanese look is really refreshing. She speaks some Japanese too so maybe spent some time there. Well cultured from our conversations. She says she understands the critique and wants to keep us happy. She is more a sensual provider with bbfsciv of course. She is so nice and snug so I think she can't handle a hard pounding. If you are a sensual man you will enjoy her warmth during the session. And those fun bags, the best naturals along with Mio. Bella takes edge on Mio due to BBFS. Mio is cute but I find Bella more pretty in the face. She gives a great massage and I usually don't accept them but she actually is skilled. She asks where you want her to massage to help relax. Once you are at full mast again, round 2 begins. My favorite is CG. Love to watch them bounce when she grinds. Recommend you pay a visit to Bella is you haven't before. I sent a known San Jose monger friend to see her and he left just as happy. Refreshing. He is Poppy fan and he found her just as refreshing.

SsStuntCock
10-18-20, 14:02
If you designed a kgirl sexbot, you'd be remiss if the end product didn't come out like Hana. Her whole look and sexual appetite reminds me of the legendary Haru in SJ. She'll give you all that she's got, and her remains will be burned to ashes only to rise up as a pussy phoenix for the next round, and the next, and one more before you're out the door. She hard works for your cream like an intern at Korean dairy farm. She said she was "so happy" after I picked her up and started finger fkn her with her clothes still on, right before I lobbed her on the bed like a bowling ball. Highlight of my session was fkn her standing mish, making use of the her full-length mirror, her legs clamped around my waist while her eyes roll back like a slot machine. I prefer Allie's approach to complimenting over Hana's, as the latter seemed a bit extra at times (e. G, sexbot). Net net tho, if Hana is your first plunge into the kgirl scene, or with any pro for that matter, you're setting the bar pretty fkn high. She's not for the faint of heart.

PumpNDump
10-18-20, 14:10
Couldn't agree with you more on your post. But unfortunately jealousy does exist amongst the girls from time to time. I also can't wait for the return of mini. She told me she's returning in January. M will have a really strong lineup if hana is around, along with the return of mini, cona, or maybe hazel.

That's petty. Why get mad? Her roommate tell you something like this? Wild. They should just see it as an opportunity to wow their clients. When a popular girl comes it helps boost the others I have seen. If you can't get the picture then you should depart M imo. M is coming back to its prominence it seems. I am happy with what has been available lately and more to come soon I'm sure. Mini of M told me she would return this year so we can expect a great talent back. When that day comes, LA will be pissed off because of the two most popular girls in the city.

Hana is the talk of the town right now in service and she deserves it. She works hard and not for one moment gave me a bad session. Of course I saw her in her first days twice but I keep seeing good reviews. Jealousy from a roommate enough to tell customers is just silly.

LB0562
10-18-20, 14:27
https://www.canva.com/design/DAD57Ym0cvU/zr0HL60-tgpZgtZ3JJROLA/view?utm_content=DAD57Ym0cvU&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebuttonIs M's hx LAVixens? Hana, eye, and bella are on both, but I don't see chanel.

Looking to get screened to see Chanel but no phone # on the website.

Tomatillo
10-18-20, 14:40
The booker is asking for my photo ID in addition to korg references. Is this common? The booker said I may cover all personal info besides face / name / DOB. I am just not sure about this.If you don't have references from bookers they share info with, that's you're only way in so it's up to you. AT least you have that option since most people have been trying to get in for literally years.

DongMinKim
10-18-20, 15:08
If you don't have references from bookers they share info with, that's you're only way in so it's up to you. AT least you have that option since most people have been trying to get in for literally years.I have provided at least 3 references (all korg and recent). Booker wants the photo ID IN ADDITION to my references.

SsStuntCock
10-18-20, 15:14
I have provided at least 3 references (all korg and recent). Booker wants the photo ID IN ADDITION to my references.Think about the worst case scenario. Chances are that won't happen. But, if you could live that, your cock and balls will thank you.

Vibing13
10-18-20, 15:35
I have provided at least 3 references (all korg and recent). Booker wants the photo ID IN ADDITION to my references.It's usually one or the other but I have gotten the request too. Photo I'd requests are more common these days. Honestly, it's good for the safety of the providers overall.

LegendKilla
10-18-20, 15:53
If this is the legendary Amber, she's not likely BB even though she offers one of the best p2p. I've even seen her OTC and she doesn't like BB tbh. But YMMV as always.Most likely it was a tease. She most likely got the hint I wasn't down for it and just wanted to mess around. First attempt she wasn't aggressive, second she tested for fun and third time she was aggressive. The third time was when she went through her routine that ended with a BBBJ and then tried to follow up in a CS but I pushed her off because there was no cover. She gave one of those giggled and gave me smirk. Told me to calm down and relax then reached for the cover. She was a confident one to begin to say the least till I took her to pound town. Yep, I'm taking credit for her early unannouced vacation for a few days. Her face shaking when she farted was sexy as hell. I don't know if it was fake it but it definitely made me proud.

LegendKilla
10-18-20, 16:04
I heard that Hana would be a great replacement for Mini and I was skeptical. Well let me tell you Hana is all that and more. Prettier and a fabulous body. Slim and petite. A true spinner with an incredibly great shape. Soft breasts and an ass to die for. To find a girl this good looking with skills to match is usually the exception and not the rule. She is a great find. Some have said that she looks in her 30's but I can't see that. She looks very young and has the mannerisms of a young girl. Regardless of the number she looks as young as any of us may want. There is no question in my mind Hana is the best choice out there. When I entered the apartment I was blown away by her looks. Her pics do not do her justice. She is gorgeous and her body is just perfect. A thin models body with curves in all the right places. She grabbed me right away and began a hot DFK and she is such a great kisser. We kept kissing and touching each other as our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouth. Hana is petite and thin but not bone thin. She has a softness to her skin that feels so good especially her round and perfect ass. We made our way to her bedroom and she is just so hot to look at and her personality and smile just light up the room. She was wearing a hot bra and panty set which I slowly began to unhinge and took her soft beautiful tits in my hand and then in my mouth. As I was sucking her tits she slowly removed her panties as my hands began to play with her pussy and clit. I moved her to the bed and had her lay down so I could DATY and she immediately raised her legs so I could have perfect access to her pussy and ass. She speaks English and was able to let me know how she loved her pussy being eaten and then when my finger entered she went wild. Loved her G-spot being rubbed and her clit being licked and sucked and her juices got my face so wet. I moved onto the bed and inserted my cock and she pulled me forward for more DFK not bothering to wipe her pussy juice from my face as many girls tend to do. Just wanted me to fuck her and kiss her and hold her as she grabbed my ass and tried to pull me as deep as I could go. She looks like she would break but no way. She can fuck and take a pounding with the best of them. Fucking Hana seemed so natural for two people who just met. She initiates various positions. 69 and RCG where I could look at that beautiful ass moving up and down on my cock. I wanted her to spin around so I could look at her gorgeous face as she fucked me and she kept bending forward for more and more DFK. Loves to kiss and be kissed as much as anyone I've ever been with. I asked if she wanted it now and she said yes, yes as I unloaded into her pussy as she held me tight and wouldn't let go. When we finally settled down we cuddled and she is one great GFE as well as PSE. Loves to be close and cuddle and kiss as we talked a little but she wasn't done. She began playing with my cock and moved down for a hot and sensual BBBJ. It was so so good. So soft to the touch and at the same time energetic as she tried to get my cock as deep in her mouth as she could until you could hear the noises at the back of her throat. I told her I wanted to CIM and swallow and she smiled but when I cummed she was ready to go and spit so I grabbed her for a DFK which she wasn't ready for but she actually liked it. Then I had her let the cum drip back on my cock and then suck some more and finally pulled her up for some more DFK as the cum disappeared in both of our mouths. I love it when a girl isn't used to not spitting and then kissing with cum in her mouth. They usually find it pretty hot. So to sum it up Hana is the perfect spinner. Great looking and a great body with a very accommodating attitude and very willing to please. She just moved to Number one on my list. Can't be beat.Everytime someone mentions Mini I think of the Mini at KPC. Ah good times. Definitely an ATF now that I look back at it.

LegendKilla
10-18-20, 16:27
Couldn't agree with you more on your post. But unfortunately jealousy does exist amongst the girls from time to time. I also can't wait for the return of mini. She told me she's returning in January. M will have a really strong lineup if hana is around, along with the return of mini, cona, or maybe hazel.I highly doubt that. The Mini from M had nothing on the Mini from KPC. Confusing that they both were at KPC at one point but the KPC mini was an atf. The youngest I have seen, all natural fresh out of college and her drive was insanely high. Three popsicle in one sess and the only reason I was able to hit three was her mocking me. The moment she called me out after round 1 with "come on, lets go again" while playing with herself and followed round 2 with a "that's it". Ah the good times. I prefer milfy girls but Mini from KPC became the standard for all the younger crowd with a pretty face, which I have not met one with great service at all. The list BA provided on the other thread is great but the time with some of them were a walk out for me. The ones that make you feel like kings are way better. Still tempted to try Luna for that reason but her pics alright to me only.

AhardLanding
10-18-20, 16:51
The booker is asking for my photo ID in addition to korg references. Is this common? The booker said I may cover all personal info besides face / name / DOB. I am just not sure about this.If you can't live without M, consider a fake ID.

SomeGuyCool
10-18-20, 17:28
Thanks for the feedback on X and Pepsi. Looks like I'll try X if I can't get a duos with them both.

I got in with M. Going to try and see Hana this week.

Jack926
10-18-20, 17:40
Couldn't agree with you more on your post. But unfortunately jealousy does exist amongst the girls from time to time. I also can't wait for the return of mini. She told me she's returning in January. M will have a really strong lineup if hana is around, along with the return of Mini, Cona, or maybe Hazel.Yes-Mini return will be GREAT. I saw her once only because I kept fucking Cona. Big mistake on my part. I should have seen Mini instead. What a body she has.

M deal line up will be: Hana, Mini, Hazel, Cona, Bebe, Dian, Fox, and most importantly Allyson. I can live without the rest of them.

Tomatillo
10-18-20, 17:51
I have provided at least 3 references (all korg and recent). Booker wants the photo ID IN ADDITION to my references.Again, she only takes references from certain k bookers.

GoldDust58
10-18-20, 19:18
I have provided at least 3 references (all korg and recent). Booker wants the photo ID IN ADDITION to my references.Just have to respect their needs. Some orgs or more drastic like LSC in NorCal wants your I'd and Paystubs fully visible. At least they are not that extreme. Just depends on how bad you want to see girls who work for M. Also bookers are not dumb. Use fake ID and you are likely got yourself blocked forever. I would assume this is how they separate the mass trying to get in after waiting on entrance. Good tactics. I prefer careful orgs.

Also clarifying the two orgs. M we all know and does not accept new clients. Lavixens is a booker that helps her book but only for Hana, Bella, Eye or any new ones listed on their HX. They seem to work interchangeable as a group chat friend is a long time M customer but also books with LAVixens booker

NotBradPitt
10-18-20, 19:46
Couldn't agree with you more on your post. But unfortunately jealousy does exist amongst the girls from time to time. I also can't wait for the return of mini. She told me she's returning in January. M will have a really strong lineup if hana is around, along with the return of mini, cona, or maybe hazel.Looks like Hazel may have gone south. Her photos are on Princess. Garden on HX as Alicia.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Princess.Garden/126035/

HapaBoy86
10-18-20, 20:58
For some of the guys who are korean some bookers and girls don see korean guys!

SomeGuyCool
10-18-20, 21:19
Again, she only takes references from certain k bookers.Yeah. I sent her two bookers I've seen recently but they didn't respond. Sent her another two and she was able to verify me after I sent a certain one.

Goglo69
10-18-20, 22:19
I am thinking that ana popularity might have pissed some of the other M girls, in particular one.This situation happens when one of the two girls is more popular, the other at one point starts to get jealous when she sees that the other girl has better income. In this industry this type of situation is very common and it begins to see problems that is why the most popular girls do not like to have roommates for example rebecca, love kim, suri, amber to mention a few.

BOS143
10-18-20, 22:41
Boston monger here, curious if anyone know what agency Tessa is at? She was with BTT in Boston and she said she was headed back to Cali but I never got her contact before she left. I'll be headed to Cali for some business and was wondering if anyone know which agency she's with. Thanks!

NintyNine
10-18-20, 23:31
Whatever jealousy exists is misguided. M doesn't guide customers to her busiest girls. She actually guides them to the slower ones if they ask or if their request for a busy girl is not available. I know that's the way she works and it's just common sense. Why guide a customer to a girl who needs no help when you can possibly help one of the slower ones get new ones? The busy ones are usually booked anyway and each customer who is recommended to another girl is another $$$ in their pockets. Unfortunately that doesn't take into account personal jealousies like a slower girl rooming with a busier one and gets bummed out or pissed off seeing mongers make a turn to the other bedroom when they visit. It's just human nature. The better ones with M are always busy and booked.Haha. Korean women are just like that. Jealous as fuck.

I have to wonder how her roommate reacts. . . She could either copy hana and up her service, or continue being pissed and give shitty service, thereby driving away more customers. I imagine bad mood caused by jealousy can have a negative effect on the customer.

GoldDust58
10-19-20, 00:24
Another one popping up coming to M. Posted on HX for Lavixens starts tomorrow. Looks like a total hottie and rated DDG. I'm excited to see if beauty is real. Assets my style. Considering seeing her tomorrow afternoon. Will report back if I do.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/LAVixens/126037/

JohnPot
10-19-20, 01:08
Thanks God for the new girl. Now you vultures can descend on the new girl and I finally can get a sloppy second with Hana.

Another one popping up coming to M. Posted on HX for Lavixens starts tomorrow. Looks like a total hottie and rated DDG. I'm excited to see if beauty is real. Assets my style. Considering seeing her tomorrow afternoon. Will report back if I do.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/LAVixens/126037/

Kamsamida
10-19-20, 01:26
Looks like Hazel may have gone south. Her photos are on Princess. Garden on HX as Alicia.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Princess.Garden/126035/She was actually in San Mateo for a few days. The tour was expected to be for one week but she didn't even stay that long.

Kamsamida
10-19-20, 01:31
Boston monger here, curious if anyone know what agency Tessa is at? She was with BTT in Boston and she said she was headed back to Cali but I never got her contact before she left. I'll be headed to Cali for some business and was wondering if anyone know which agency she's with. Thanks!Girls often change working names when they move around. You are more likely to get mongers' help if you enclose a pic from her time in Boston. As it is, your current post is pretty useless.

BOS143
10-19-20, 01:35
Girls often change working names when they move around. You are more likely to get mongers' help if you enclose a pic from her time in Boston. As it is, your current post is pretty uselessNot sure if she uses the same pics, but here is the link from BTT: http://bostontopten10.com/tessa.

NewKinkshire
10-19-20, 02:52
I am new to all this and want to join the Hana Party. Can someone please send me the number for the booker? I've searched and searched and can find it.

Cheers.

KingsFoil
10-19-20, 03:20
I am thinking that Hana popularity might have pissed some of the other M girls, in particular one.So many posts about Jealousy. That's just part of life, and part of this business. In houses across the world girls line up, and the popular ones always get picked first. Girls get used to working after that girl is already taken and it's a busy day. In the FKK clubs Germany and the termas in Rio the girls pay to get in and have the ability to sell themselves as they walk around. On De Wallen, the night time girl shares rent with the day time girl for their small room with a glass door. In Cologne's Pascha it's the same. Girls rent rooms and pay premiums to be closer to the bottom floor. In Asia you have the world's most amazing lineup called a fishbowl where upwards of 30-40 girls per floor sit on brightly lit bleachers wearing numbers hoping to get picked.

In all of these international situations, these girls recognize it as life and the normal competition of business. Only here in America where it's just two girls in a cushy furnished apartment can the less busy girl feel jealous. Everywhere else we wouldn't need a booker, call directly, or just knock on the door, say hello, see that the second girl is the only one available and probably just go with it.

I appreciate what we have; I just travel too much and get frustrated by the system here that was created because of certain societal restrictions.

I'm just ranting after midnight. Forgive my ramblings.

Rie, Cocoa, Viola, or Eri? Help me pick. I'm not so into spinners. I see all of your posts about Hana and I wish you well. I will kick myself later for skipping.

Member #6292
10-19-20, 06:52

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/LAVixens/126037/I saw her when I made an appt with Jessi(booked Jessi for a session that day) She was washing something , I walked out naked and she was at the washer machine. She is skinny, she had no make up her looks were ok but has a nice body but was a little hard to tell she was dressed in tiny shorts and a large shirt. She apologized and I said it's ok and if wants to join us in the shower. Jessi laughed, back to Victoria, I have never seen her before and I asked Jessi who is she, she didn't know she had just arrived. Her photos are a close resemblance so I am sure it was Victoria.

Toungsten
10-19-20, 09:06
Not sure if she uses the same pics, but here is the link from BTT: http://bostontopten10.com/tessa.I don't think that's her. Looks like a girl who was in L. A. A while back.

Toungsten
10-19-20, 09:09
Haha. Korean women are just like that. Jealous as fuck.

I have to wonder how her roommate reacts. . . She could either copy hana and up her service, or continue being pissed and give shitty service, thereby driving away more customers. I imagine bad mood caused by jealousy can have a negative effect on the customer.Usually a slow roommate can't copy great service and Hana would be an impossible act to follow. You either got or you don't.

Toungsten
10-19-20, 09:13
Looks like Hazel may have gone south. Her photos are on Princess. Garden on HX as Alicia.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Princess.Garden/126035/For some reason Hazel won't stay in one place too long. I know she was busy with M but that didn't keep her there. She left, then came back, then Norcal and now apparently OC. Strange for someone good looking with great service.

Pooner05
10-19-20, 11:03
What's the best way to get access to the kgirl agencies and bookers in LA? Started my hplex acct but am in quarantine and don't really feel like writing a personal check or going thru the hassle of a money order. Will if I have to but just curious if there are better ways to avoid that and / or sending photo I'd and stuff. Any tips would be appreciated. Feel free to pm. If anyone is willing to help me thru the hplex quarantine thru loophole, pm me. I'd much rather just Venmo or PayPal a helping hobbyist.

SuperMan333
10-19-20, 11:46
Anyone know if Aki on wechat is still active? Also wondering if Ari and Karin who used to work there is gone or is under another name.

Jack926
10-19-20, 11:50
For some reason Hazel won't stay in one place too long. I know she was busy with M but that didn't keep her there. She left, then came back, then Norcal and now apparently OC. Strange for someone good looking with great service.Maybe she does not want do PSE and she is coming to OC that she can do upcharge! The latest example was Chanel of SA that got reinvented as Sarah and her her services became horrific. I am seeing her today and I will let everyone know. We had a good chemistry while she was at "M", so let's see how it goes today for my meeting with Hazel at PG.

RocketManP
10-19-20, 12:10
What's the best way to get access to the kgirl agencies and bookers in LA? Started my hplex acct but am in quarantine and don't really feel like writing a personal check or going thru the hassle of a money order. Will if I have to but just curious if there are better ways to avoid that and / or sending photo I'd and stuff. Any tips would be appreciated. Feel free to pm. If anyone is willing to help me thru the hplex quarantine thru loophole, pm me. I'd much rather just Venmo or PayPal a helping hobbyist.Buy a 25 dollar gift card, use it on HX to get our of quarantine.

Toungsten
10-19-20, 12:33
M.

Bella, Jessi, Eye, Hana, Sarah.

Victoria (new in PV) https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/LAVixens/126037/.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera & Lauren (doubles available), Min.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Allie, Viki.

Vibing13
10-19-20, 12:38
What's the best way to get access to the kgirl agencies and bookers in LA? Started my hplex acct but am in quarantine and don't really feel like writing a personal check or going thru the hassle of a money order. Will if I have to but just curious if there are better ways to avoid that and / or sending photo I'd and stuff. Any tips would be appreciated. Feel free to pm. If anyone is willing to help me thru the hplex quarantine thru loophole, pm me. I'd much rather just Venmo or PayPal a helping hobbyist.WTF?

No way. No, no, no, no.

GoldDust58
10-19-20, 12:46
I saw her when I made an appt with Jessi(booked Jessi for a session that day) She was washing something , I walked out naked and she was at the washer machine. She is skinny, she had no make up her looks were ok but has a nice body but was a little hard to tell she was dressed in tiny shorts and a large shirt. She apologized and I said it's ok and if wants to join us in the shower. Jessi laughed, back to Victoria, I have never seen her before and I asked Jessi who is she, she didn't know she had just arrived. Her photos are a close resemblance so I am sure it was Victoria.You might be confused. Victoria is in Playa Vista with Hana. Did you mean you saw Hana? Not Jessi. Jessi doesn't work for LAVixens. I think M books Jessi on behalf of another org. She is always listed on a few sites. In Sawtelle it would be someone else with another org you saw. Eye and Bella are roommates in Sawtelle

DHorn420
10-19-20, 12:52
This is one that left a brotha heartbroken when she had left. From the first appointment to all the repeated ones that followed, she was one I was determined on filling her little pussy up as many times as possible till she retire, sadly her retirement came much sooner than expected. Truly hope we can get another girl with the same age and body as KPC Mini. The way her abs showed when in Mish, legs over my shoulder. Or when eating her sweet tight young pussy, mm mm mmmmm.

I highly doubt that. The Mini from M had nothing on the Mini from KPC. Confusing that they both were at KPC at one point but the KPC mini was an atf. The youngest I have seen, all natural fresh out of college and her drive was insanely high. Three popsicle in one sess and the only reason I was able to hit three was her mocking me. The moment she called me out after round 1 with "come on, lets go again" while playing with herself and followed round 2 with a "that's it". Ah the good times. I prefer milfy girls but Mini from KPC became the standard for all the younger crowd with a pretty face, which I have not met one with great service at all. The list BA provided on the other thread is great but the time with some of them were a walk out for me. The ones that make you feel like kings are way better. Still tempted to try Luna for that reason but her pics alright to me only.

AverageGuy82
10-19-20, 13:12
You can get out of quarantine by purchasing a gift card from a list of accepted sites that HX listed on their FX points page. Easiest I think are the $25 walmart or amazon ones. I am going to do that once my points run out so I can unlock more mail later on. If you're trying to get into the kgirl scene via HX, you're going to need to be able to send PMs from your account so they can screen you. Doesn't necessarily need to be through network ratings I've noticed. Some are going to require a bit more information as long as you are willing and comfortable to provide it to them.

What's the best way to get access to the kgirl agencies and bookers in LA? Started my hplex acct but am in quarantine and don't really feel like writing a personal check or going thru the hassle of a money order. Will if I have to but just curious if there are better ways to avoid that and / or sending photo I'd and stuff. Any tips would be appreciated. Feel free to pm. If anyone is willing to help me thru the hplex quarantine thru loophole, pm me. I'd much rather just Venmo or PayPal a helping hobbyist.

Im Yours
10-19-20, 13:20
For some of the guys who are korean some bookers and girls don see korean guys!Apparently, the Korean community is smallish, and they don't want to possibly get recognized.

AlvinYi3988
10-19-20, 13:24
You might be confused. Victoria is in Playa Vista with Hana. Did you mean you saw Hana? Not Jessi. Jessi doesn't work for LAVixens. I think M books Jessi on behalf of another org. She is always listed on a few sites. In Sawtelle it would be someone else with another org you saw. Eye and Bella are roommates in SawtelleI saw eye last Wednesday and she was in playa vista. Did she move or did I just see someone else.

SsStuntCock
10-19-20, 13:29
You might be confused. Victoria is in Playa Vista with Hana. Did you mean you saw Hana? Not Jessi. Jessi doesn't work for LAVixens. I think M books Jessi on behalf of another org. She is always listed on a few sites. In Sawtelle it would be someone else with another org you saw. Eye and Bella are roommates in SawtelleEye must've recently moved then. I saw her in PV on the 10th.

Im Yours
10-19-20, 13:30
I have provided at least 3 references (all korg and recent). Booker wants the photo ID IN ADDITION to my references.They won't even look at your references until you send a photo I'd.

Levi0977
10-19-20, 13:53
Basically I meet around ktown plaza, we meet up 6:30 for the session. I was unpleasantly surprise by the girl, because she wasn't ideal type I was looking for. She looked like Miss Piggy from the puppets.

But if you are looking for looks and service both of-192xxxx394 at best. Please monger do not waste your money here! Even if other agencies take a break on Sundays, wait for it until Monday, that's was my problem. I am fucken idiot. I should waited and call other agencies! Please monger hear my plead don't waste your money on this agencies! Hear my cry mongers. Granted she was super nice chick, she sense I wasn't so interested in the session, she gave 220 back. Ahah.

Levi0977
10-19-20, 13:56
LOL aka Miss Piggy LOL Not even close to the AD.

https://www.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/9687210.htm.

Slim129
10-19-20, 15:25
I TOFTT and I saw Victoria as her very first client, this morning. So she isn't BBFS, she wanted me to use the bag, and I didn't protest because well I need / ed to keep my hard on. In short cause I have to run I'll say that she has an okay face, but great butt and Man Made Breasts. She loves to kiss and she seems to be really attracted to me or my Physique. So a few things need to be said to clarify that I have a Significant Other so I generally am looking for PSE not GFE because well I can get that anytime. Victoria is more of a GFE she did do Ball Licking. You ask me for details but I don't think she has a sexual appetite like Hana so I'll be seeing Hana Tomorrow.

Now off to lunch with the SO. Peace out My fellow Mongers.

Toungsten
10-19-20, 16:03
Apparently, the Korean community is smallish, and they don't want to possibly get recognized.That's exactly the reason. LK was famous for that.

Toungsten
10-19-20, 18:01
Everytime someone mentions Mini I think of the Mini at KPC. Ah good times. Definitely an ATF now that I look back at it.There was a Mini at M and one at KPC. Then Mini from M went to KPC and became Mina there. When she went back to M she became Mini again. Since I didn't see the Mini from KPC but did see Mini at M and Mina at KPC I have no idea which ones you are all talking about. To me Mini from M was the bomb and I never heard KPC Mini referred to with similar praise.

LonerRanger
10-19-20, 20:07

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/LAVixens/126037/If you do a reverse image search the pictures come back to an Internet model.

DHorn420
10-19-20, 21:21
Yeah, she (KPC Mini) wasnt the DFK right at the door type girl with super bubbly attitude, so that's why you wouldn't hear her "wow" clients. Kinda had to get to know her to bring out her true freaky side, since she'll perform but it wouldn't be "passionate" I guess, and you had to know Korean, since her English was non-existent, BUT her body, man it was insane. She was very, very young, tiny (5') little spinner that in some positions you can see her abs, probably didn't even weigh 100 lbs. Tight small pussy and a little tight firm round ass. I went for the body and BB, her service got better with repeats but she wasn't cut out for the job, so left and yeah. Now back in Korea, doing god knows what LOL.

There was a Mini at M and one at KPC. Then Mini from M went to KPC and became Mina there. When she went back to M she became Mini again. Since I didn't see the Mini from KPC but did see Mini at M and Mina at KPC I have no idea which ones you are all talking about. To me Mini from M was the bomb and I never heard KPC Mini referred to with similar praise.

GoldDust58
10-19-20, 21:26
Ok. The gold report. The photo of her in the black shear is almost her with some slight P.S. Same facial outline and big eyes. If you head over to Los Angeles Asian thread TD Leafs has the most accurate review. She is from the same tall-ish hottie Kgirl mold you'd see at Cakdolls or other CFS only hotties groups. She is not BBFS but I feel entirely worth it. She has very pretty looks and an amazing body. She definitely works out and you can see it when clothes removed. Nice full firm ass and a wonderful rack. A doctor did a fanatic job and they as soft. Service is good and GFE style. She does kiss you passionately so it turns up the heat during session. She is clean shave and very nice down below. I was at full mast just seeing her nice figure. This is a girl you go for looks and a pleasant time. She also mentioned to me a short two week stop at M. She is returning to Korea and considering returning if LA is good. First time in LA. Small feather tattoo behind ear lobe is sexy. Almost like she has a naughty past and you want to find out. Recommend a shot before she leaves. It's nice to get really good looking girls alongside our PSE superstars. Yes Hana, you wild roommate. Looking at you.

PervySage2018
10-19-20, 21:27

I've seen Vixen twice and had a duo with Vixen and Emmy.I haven't done a duo with them but I think it would be great. I'm a fan and have booked tons of sessions with them separately. You do have to understand that MissX is a definite MILF. She is not nearly as young as the HX pictures show, and those pics are fake (the are of a Japanese porn star with a similar look). MissX is def in her 40's and is a thick woman. Service can't be beat though. She loves sucking dick and will do it the entire night if you let her.

SFVsag
10-19-20, 22:57
I am thinking that ana popularity might have pissed some of the other M girls, in particular one.I guess the jealous ones need to step up their game to get their piece of the action.

Yfv2019
10-20-20, 03:08
I am new to all this and want to join the Hana Party. Can someone please send me the number for the booker? I've searched and searched and can find it.

Cheers.Seconded. I'm not new to the Kgirl scene but new to these forums.

NintyNine
10-20-20, 05:58
Thanks God for the new girl. Now you vultures can descend on the new girl and I finally can get a sloppy second with Hana.I don't have time until around Halloween, so I'm going to get sloppy 200 ths.

I want to see if she can keep it up for another week. I'd be amazed if we didn't start seeing slightly meh reviews by then.

IAmGib1
10-20-20, 08:57
Ok. The gold report. The photo of her in the black shear is almost her with some slight P.S. Same facial outline and big eyes. If you head over to Los Angeles Asian thread TD Leafs has the most accurate review. She is from the same tall-ish hottie Kgirl mold you'd see at Cakdolls or other CFS only hotties groups. She is not BBFS but I feel entirely worth it. She has very pretty looks and an amazing body. She definitely works out and you can see it when clothes removed. Nice full firm ass and a wonderful rack. A doctor did a fanatic job and they as soft. Service is good and GFE style. She does kiss you passionately so it turns up the heat during session. She is clean shave and very nice down below. I was at full mast just seeing her nice figure. This is a girl you go for looks and a pleasant time. She also mentioned to me a short two week stop at M. She is returning to Korea and considering returning if LA is good. First time in LA. Small feather tattoo behind ear lobe is sexy. Almost like she has a naughty past and you want to find out. Recommend a shot before she leaves. It's nice to get really good looking girls alongside our PSE superstars. Yes Hana, you wild roommate. Looking at you.NO BBFS? So why report in this forum?

Toungsten
10-20-20, 09:34
NO BBFS? So why report in this forum?I think it's a good idea to know who doesn't offer it as well as who does. Whatever info is available is helpful.

Toungsten
10-20-20, 09:37
Yeah, she (KPC Mini) wasnt the DFK right at the door type girl with super bubbly attitude, so that's why you wouldn't hear her "wow" clients. Kinda had to get to know her to bring out her true freaky side, since she'll perform but it wouldn't be "passionate" I guess, and you had to know Korean, since her English was non-existent, BUT her body, man it was insane. She was very, very young, tiny (5') little spinner that in some positions you can see her abs, probably didn't even weigh 100 lbs. Tight small pussy and a little tight firm round ass. I went for the body and BB, her service got better with repeats but she wasn't cut out for the job, so left and yeah. Now back in Korea, doing god knows what LOL.Without the passion the rest would be a pass for me.

Slim129
10-20-20, 10:01
NO BBFS? So why report in this forum?Because if you were actually paying attention and used some logic you'd know that over 90% if not all of the M girls are BBFS, so one would assume she would be. And last I check this forum was used to be helpful for other Mongers and to report back findings. A Post like that could have would have saved another fellow monger quite a headache or a disappointment.

LegendKilla
10-20-20, 14:24
Yeah, she (KPC Mini) wasnt the DFK right at the door type girl with super bubbly attitude, so that's why you wouldn't hear her "wow" clients. Kinda had to get to know her to bring out her true freaky side, since she'll perform but it wouldn't be "passionate" I guess, and you had to know Korean, since her English was non-existent, BUT her body, man it was insane. She was very, very young, tiny (5') little spinner that in some positions you can see her abs, probably didn't even weigh 100 lbs. Tight small pussy and a little tight firm round ass. I went for the body and BB, her service got better with repeats but she wasn't cut out for the job, so left and yeah. Now back in Korea, doing god knows what LOL.She was young. 18-20 with natural beauty. Like no modifications or anything and her young drive was there. Her English was pretty bad, she'll say keywords and that was it. Anyone whose Asian and familiar with the south Korean actress Jun Ji-hyun would say they are one in the same. Same face, sassy personality and similar. Definitely a GND type babe. If I had rankings I would say she was the best GND so far and none other have come close.

LegendKilla
10-20-20, 14:27
Without the passion the rest would be a pass for me.Haha who provides passion. If we're talking passion ranking then anybody that's not a legend can be left off the list. The best passions I've seen only comes from legends, every other girls are average.

LegendKilla
10-20-20, 14:31
This is one that left a brotha heartbroken when she had left. From the first appointment to all the repeated ones that followed, she was one I was determined on filling her little pussy up as many times as possible till she retire, sadly her retirement came much sooner than expected. Truly hope we can get another girl with the same age and body as KPC Mini. The way her abs showed when in Mish, legs over my shoulder. Or when eating her sweet tight young pussy, mm mm mmmmm.I'm waiting for the day she returns too. She was a golden standard haha, lets slander her name so her schedule would stay open LOL. She was hard to book during the early lock downs of Covid.

Toungsten
10-20-20, 16:10
M.

Jessi, Eye, Hana, Victoria, Sarah.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Lauren, Min.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

Toungsten
10-20-20, 21:04
Haha who provides passion. If we're talking passion ranking then anybody that's not a legend can be left off the list. The best passions I've seen only comes from legends, every other girls are average.Who provides passion. I guess you may be surprised and it isn't always what we refer to as legends. One example is Lia who wouldn't come close to being a legend or even a reasonable facsimile but the passion that came from her was off the charts. As one monger said she "fucked as if it were her last fuck on earth". That said some times that passion comes out or doesn't depending on how we treat them. One man's wet rag is another's raging tiger. To me a legend isn't someone who is so good looking that her performance standard may not be set to a high bar. I'll take a cute girl who's a great fuck over a hot looking one that doesn't have a high passion meter. My bar is set high.

SevenToSeven
10-20-20, 21:52
Does Chanel have black or brown hair? According to BookerGray he is saying Chanel is also rabbit on his site.

SsStuntCock
10-21-20, 01:37
She was young. 18-20 with natural beauty. Like no modifications or anything and her young drive was there. Her English was pretty bad, she'll say keywords and that was it. Anyone whose Asian and familiar with the south Korean actress Jun Ji-hyun would say they are one in the same. Same face, sassy personality and similar. Definitely a GND type babe. If I had rankings I would say she was the best GND so far and none other have come close.Mini was arguably one of the youngest I've had the pleasure of defiling. That she was tiny af and new to the biz meant she was an easy ATF for those who'd consider a 20 yr old a MILF. Low key, I can still hear her scream when I unceremoniously went balls-deep cip. No one should be surprised that she didn't last long.

Jack926
10-21-20, 11:48
Mini was arguably one of the youngest I've had the pleasure of defiling. That she was tiny af and new to the biz meant she was an easy ATF for those who'd consider a 20 yr old a MILF. Low key, I can still hear her scream when I unceremoniously went balls-deep cip. No one should be surprised that she didn't last long.Yes-Mini was special in term of mileage: Not too much mileage on her unlike some of the of "M" veterans.

Toungsten
10-21-20, 12:13
M.

Jessi, Bella, Eye, Victoria, Coco.

(Hana fully booked.).

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasians.

LA Sera, Sia, Min, Lauren.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Allie, Viki.

Toungsten
10-21-20, 12:15
Yes-Mini was special in term of mileage: Not too much mileage on her unlike some of the of "M" veterans.Is Mini the one who became Ariel at SA?

IAmGib1
10-21-20, 12:23
Because if you were actually paying attention and used some logic you'd know that over 90% if not all of the M girls are BBFS, so one would assume she would be. And last I check this forum was used to be helpful for other Mongers and to report back findings. A Post like that could have would have saved another fellow monger quite a headache or a disappointment.It is helpful that say you are referring to Victoria a new girl with M and not Victoria at Candygirls that is BBFS. Next time be a bit more specific as to who you are talking about. There are many times that Kgirls at different orgs use the same name, so it helps to know what group they are with. If your scope only includes M's girls then I understand.

Devlee2
10-21-20, 15:07
Has anyone met her before? Can't find anything about her. Maybe she used a different name before.

Toungsten
10-21-20, 16:42
I wanted to wait till I saw Hana more than once before I made this comparison. What I thought was off the charts about Hana is now categorised by me as other worldly. Without a doubt her energy and voracious sexual appetite equals, if not, exceeds the other two. Our second time together was an animalistic fuck fest and to see this pretty school girl looking face fucking and sucking with this uncontrollable frenzy was a sight to behold. Hanging her head off the edge of the bed and gorging my cock deep in her throat while gagging and dripping saliva all over my balls and her face. Mount Rushmore and the Taj Mahal don't come close to that. She will fuck and suck non stop until you can't walk straight. Hana is prettier than Mini and definitely younger looking. A more sweet and innocent look As I said if you put her on a college campus her looks would fit right in with the 20 year old sorority girls, who I'm sure could not keep up with her sexual pace. All three bodies are in the same perfect spinner category with Mini maybe having the more perfect measurements but all three are unbelievable to look at. While Mini and Nina attack like sexual machines, Hana does the same but in a more sensual and loving way. She passionately kisses and is a much better kisser than the other two. There is a sense of GFE to her sensuality while she will not top trying to satisfy and wants to do anything that will get you off and make you happy. She has the charm that sets her apart from the others. There aren't many who show that kind of passion and can keep me fucking and sucking for the whole hour with no break. Hana is really a cut above most the likes of which we don't see that often.

SsStuntCock
10-21-20, 17:29
Is Mini the one who became Ariel at SA?

Took the plunge as I wasn't getting much more intel on her. It could be Gahin of KPC but I had passed due some of the face comments. I do agree with the only review of Ariel, she does have sort of a Jay Leno chin and slightly resembles Gahin's pics but I can't confirm myself. She is about 5'3-5'4, a slim kgirl. No ass to speak of as the review saidMight be thinking of Gahin.

Yfv2019
10-21-20, 18:16
Does Chanel have black or brown hair? According to BookerGray he is saying Chanel is also rabbit on his site."Rabbit" has brown hair. I haven't seen Chanel. Have you? Does she have brown hair too?

SevenToSeven
10-21-20, 20:03
"Rabbit" has brown hair. I haven't seen Chanel. Have you? Does she have brown hair too?I seen Chanel from SA long time ago, haven't seen Chanel yet recently.

Booker Gray claims Chanel is Rabbit. How was Rabbit?

Vocal
10-21-20, 21:14
So, I got a story to tell.

I've been unusually horny this month even though I'm having a ton of sex. I've been seeing FwBs, some non K-Girls, and a couple of K-girls. I haven't been satisfied yet till Nana.

For the palace:

I wanted to see Mistress X, but her new debut has been postpone.

So, I decided to see Vixen. First time seeing her and I heard a lot about her.

Vixen:

Vixen is pretty cool. Measurements seems about right. Around 5'4-5'5. C cups. Not too sure if the pics are a accurate representation. I don't think she has that much of an ass on her, but it was ok. Face is not too bad to look at it. It's been a while since I been to the Palace. She seems cool to talk to. She put me to the shower table. The first time I was there. I read reports of surprise threesomes with Pepsi. Was kind'a hoping for that, but didn't get it. But the nuru massage was great. I could understand if people don't like it because it takes the time off the clock and you want to get to the main event. For me, I wanted to see what's the new thing that everyone was talking about. We went to the bedroom, and she oiled herself even more.

She gave me a sensual blowjob. Really like the style. Felt really good. Solid technique. I turned her over for some DATY. No FIV and can't go too deep with tongue for me, but it was cool. After a couple of minutes, she said "Okay, come fuck me baby. " She just pulled me up and I went inside her. No mention of a condom. We fucked in several positions. Miss, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She didn't open her eyes in miss, but she is pretty reactive I thought I was hurting her for a little bit and asked if she was okay. She said was and keep going. She slapped and grabbed my ass several times to push me deeper. I didn't finish tho. I was still hard when I notice the time getting closer. I knew I wasn't going to cum, so I stopped it. She took a minute to gather self, told me to rest for a little while, cleaned herself and beckons me to come over so she can wash him.

Overall a solid experience. Not the best, but not the worst. I dunno if I'll repeat. BBFS / CIP. 260.

But after Vixen, I was really sexual frustrated. Masturbation when I got home didn't do it for me.

I went to go see Jenny O like the next day.

Jenny O:

Jenny O has a very nice body. Probably one of the best bodies I seen at the palace. She has better curves than Vixen. Larger boobs it seems. I thought they were Ds and not Cs. She's about. 5'5. She had hand sanitizer ready for me as soon I opened the door. I did like that. But right off the bat, I could tell the energy lvls wasn't quite there with her. I seen Pepsi, Mistress X, Asuka, and several others back in the day. I know she is one of the good ones, but for me the chemistry wasn't there. She is quite and gave me a solid blow job. I turned her over for some DATY. No FIV. But she also had the condom ready. We ended up doing it CFS, which I was cool with, but I know she is BBFS too. I didn't finish. Afterwards, I finally got her to smile by saying some stupid random joke that I forgot.

Overall: Don't thnk I'll repeat because of the chemistry was off. And she was quite. But she has a banging body. 260.

After this tho, I'm really fed up. Now I'm looking at either Hana, Nana, Pepsi, or some of my faves non k girls from hx.

I decided on Nana. I figure you guys are keeping Hana busy and Nana isn't as busy. I booked for Nana. Surprisingly, my FwB called me for a booty call. I'm down, but after I see Nana. I figured I'm so horny that after I do Nana, I'll still have enough energy to do my FwB. This is where I fucked up.

Nana:

Nana still pretty much looks the same. I think she gain a little bit of more weight, but imo it went to her ass.

She is definitely the energizer bunny. She's 5'0-5'2. C cups. Nice smile. As soon as I got to the door, her tongue was in my throat. I don't know how she does it, but the look in her eyes and her face just full of lust. Like she can't wait till she gets a piece of your dick. She mastered this look. She has smoke breath, as many of you already know. She was wearing some nice lingerie and some the highest set of heels I ever seen her wore. I touched her ass, her boobs, while we were making out. She took my hand and took me to the bedroom. She took of my pants and proceeded to give me a BBBJ. Now I've been fucking a lot of girls this past month as I said before. Several from HX, K-Girls, FwBs, and imo she is one of the best at giving head. It's not slow tho. It's like almost like a non stop motor machine. But what I liked the most is how sloopy, wet, and deep she goes. Like her saliva was dripping from her mouth to her tits. She DT and she gagged a little bit, but it was so hot how she lubed my dick up. She looked up at me and said shower. Me and my goofy ass grin on my face said sure.

Went to the shower, came back DATY and FIV. I wanted to return the favor. Been practicing it. Seems like she enjoyed it a lot. We did 69, and then she flipped over and gave me one of her sloopy bjs and DT. Like she was drooling. She stopped sucking my dick, with saliva dripping off at the corner of her mouth. I told her to come here and she put it in the cowgirl position. We fucked for a few minutes like this. She fucks fast and hard. And she is one of the best riders too. I tried to suck her nipples while doing it. She lean back in a arch, making sure I can see her pussy while she rub her clit. She flipped me over, and we fucked in miss for a little while. I turned her over for doggie, and I sweeeeear her ass got bigger. Not like Mistress X or Emma from back in the day big, but got bigger than I last saw her. She was moaning pretty loudly in this position. We fucked in several positions and I finally feel myself climaxing. I told her, and she said "Do it baby. Do it inside. " And I obliged.

She went to go clean up, leaving my goofy ass in the bed. She came back and gave me one of her massages. Her massages are rough, but it gets the job done. She turned me around and gave me a BBBJ. I thought I was done, but I ended up hard again. She told me, "Don't worry, we still got time. " I swear, the way she moves her hand, her mouth and the wet she makes my dick drives me crazy. I told her I wanted to fuck her again, and she said, "Yes please. I like it. " I fucked her again in miss till I cummed again, but this time it was CIM.

Overall: A pornstar experience. Nothing slow. Just you go in there to get fucked.

Keep in mind, I still got my FwB. After Nana, because of the massages, I feel pretty loose and relax. But somehow, I thought I would still be able to get up after seeing Jenny O and Nana. I went to my FwB and she's like, "Oooh no. It isn't going up. " I tried too. She tried. She stroke it, we made out, she said many sexy things, but my dick tapped out. It was like no more. In my mind, I was still horny. Physically, I was done. I went home and now my mind is in sync with me physically. I'm done. Hahaha. I gott'a tell you guys, I love sex that will tire you out and make you want to take a nap. Nana does that for me. So, I'm going to wait to see Hana and Mistress X again. Nana tired me out.

DHorn420
10-21-20, 21:30
Hana ranks highest, Nina second then Mini from M. Basing this off my own preferences on looks and service when it comes to kgirl spinners. But who I truly miss tho? Mini from KPC"comeback baby girl!" I feel if I mention her name enough times, itll trigger her to come to LA LOL well least for now Hana is around to take my loads; P God that woman is something else. Mmm mmm mmmmmm.

JBarry28
10-21-20, 22:50
Who provides passion. I guess you may be surprised and it isn't always what we refer to as legends. One example is Lia who wouldn't come close to being a legend or even a reasonable facsimile but the passion that came from her was off the charts. As one monger said she "fucked as if it were her last fuck on earth". That said some times that passion comes out or doesn't depending on how we treat them. One man's wet rag is another's raging tiger. To me a legend isn't someone who is so good looking that her performance standard may not be set to a high bar. I'll take a cute girl who's a great fuck over a hot looking one that doesn't have a high passion meter. My bar is set high.

Who provides passion. I guess you may be surprised and it isn't always what we refer to as legends. One example is Lia who wouldn't come close to being a legend or even a reasonable facsimile but the passion that came from her was off the charts. As one monger said she "fucked as if it were her last fuck on earth". That said some times that passion comes out or doesn't depending on how we treat them. One man's wet rag is another's raging tiger. To me a legend isn't someone who is so good looking that her performance standard may not be set to a high bar. I'll take a cute girl who's a great fuck over a hot looking one that doesn't have a high passion meter. My bar is set high.Oh, how I miss Lia. She was with Kiss agency, followed by a Palace stint, then with M. Seen her with all 3 agencies. I hope she comes back, but not holding my breath. IIRC, she was last here around March 2019 with M in WLA. She was no-holds barred. At entrance, full on DFK, cock grabbing, once in the bedroom, no shower necessary, whether or you came showered or not, attacked with vigorous BBBJ, would swallow if you wanted to bust right away, would give a nervous / shy laugh grin once you decided to DATY. Allowed FIV without any complaints, and flood gates would open up, full on across the room squirting. You had to keep your eyes closed to make sure you wouldn't get any eye infections (hahaha). No ever mention of a rubber, and would even pull your cock out to guide it in her tight little butt. While during anal, she would continue to squirt and pull you in to DFK. Enjoyed cum in any of her holes (mouth, vag or butt). She wasn't much too look at facially (not ugly at all, in my book) but had a nice fit body (IMHO) and would not stop until you were satisfied. If time went past the one hour appointment, she wouldn't even bother to answer her cell phone / texts until you cried uncle (I once was with her for 90 minutes and her phone was blowing up and she never once picked it up). I would gladly jump on a plane to visit her if she provided out of town, but much to my dismay I have not heard were she went to. I thought I once read that she provided up north (So. Cal) before coming down here, but couldn't find the old post stating her previous name or exact location. I would be forever grateful if any of you fellow hobbyist knew were she was. She was exactly what I looked for in a K-doll. I could totally understand Toungsten's previous statement on legend status. In my book, Lia was a legend, but only a few have shared that sentiment. Sorry for the long post fellas.

JBarry28
10-21-20, 23:22
When I started, there was a whole stigma on T*E*are regarding BB. This was before T*E*are went down the tubes. Everyone there was anti-BB and the bookers could blacklist you if you attempted to try this with a working girl. I'm in the camp of asking, if no, no harm no foul. Some people take it way too far and take complete offense to it for some reason. I remember in the earlier days of M, back in the early 2010's, I saw a girl and attempted BB. When I tried to get it, the girl got all bitchy and the whole session was ruined. This was on top of the girl just being a complete newbie and just wasted time until I actually got things going. I ended being so pissed I tried shorting the girl $20. I think that was fair considering the girl had no business doing this type of work. M called me after the session and claimed I tried BB and of course I denied it and she bought it. Most girls were decent about it, just say no and we both move on with our lives. I also know that attempting BB has obvious risks, but with poor sex education and the whole narrative of anti-BB, it painted the picture that going BB a death wish. After doing it for some time, it isn't as bad as they make it out to be if you control the risk. I wouldn't BB with obvious drug users, random skanks and so on.If are referring to Mira Carrera from the city -source site, looks like she recently came back.

http://www.city-source.com/miracarrera/

Although at what seems to be at higher donation rate, hopefully she has discounts available for previous acquainted gentlemen.

Sorry, meant to reply/quote Toungsten post http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=5023336&viewfull=1#post5023336
Concerning the reference to a Mira. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CalmAndChill
10-22-20, 02:05
Based on this review, would love to see Nana. What is the link to the palace site?

So, I got a story to tell.

I've been unusually horny this month even though I'm having a ton of sex. I've been seeing FwBs, some non K-Girls, and a couple of K-girls. I haven't been satisfied yet till Nana.

For the palace:

I wanted to see Mistress X, but her new debut has been postpone.

So, I decided to see Vixen. First time seeing her and I heard a lot about her.

Vixen:

Vixen is pretty cool. Measurements seems about right. Around 5'4-5'5. C cups. Not too sure if the pics are a accurate representation. I don't think she has that much of an ass on her, but it was ok. Face is not too bad to look at it. It's been a while since I been to the Palace. She seems cool to talk to. She put me to the shower table. The first time I was there. I read reports of surprise threesomes with Pepsi. Was kind'a hoping for that, but didn't get it. But the nuru massage was great. I could understand if people don't like it because it takes the time off the clock and you want to get to the main event. For me, I wanted to see what's the new thing that everyone was talking about. We went to the bedroom, and she oiled herself even more.

GoldDust58
10-22-20, 02:23
A little birdie said it was time to try Eye again, my third visit with her since arrival. A new and improved Eye for sure. Walked in and she had on red heals and wearing a sailor outfit. Her hair was slick straight mid neck instead of the more civie above hair style of before. Did my own double take as not same Eye 1. 0 at entry. Hana's presence sure is changing things. Walked watching her nice hips move in heals to shower. A nice kiss and big smiles. I think she was happy that I was appreciating her new look. Nice soapy shower and off to towel dry. She gave me a 30 second preview after towel dry. Held my hand and walked me to the chrome mirror. Knees propped on heals to expose her sweet flower and she prepared for BBBJ. Eye has me at full mast now seeing her ass arched in the mirror. The is rare with small boob girls for me. She didn't even have to work for it. Some eye contact and she tried to DT a little. Pretty good BBBJ, just as last visit. Then a surprise move. She turned around with some P2 P tease whole facing the mirror with her back to me while still in the heels. She lifted and slowly insert me BBFS. And starts slow pumps and then moved her arms and hands against the mirror and wanted standing DG. Eye's innocence just flipped a switch. Turned around and set me up for CG in bed, then climbed on top. She is tight so feels so good coming all the way out and back in. She kissed my neck and whispered not to cum inside but to make sure to do her well. She gets vocal and loves sex. Laid her down for mish and just as I was about to blow I pulled out to splash all over her body. She let out a laugh and thanked me for not going inside. I was breathing a bit hard and just said what happened to you. She replied I want you to only see me now. I said maybe. She isn't my style but she has definitely turned it up a little. Nice to see some change with Eye to compliment her petite cute body and innocent personality. She said now BBFS but no civ. Still tight, still slim. New style. Recommend for a repeat if you saw her early on only.

Yfv2019
10-22-20, 03:10
I seen Chanel from SA long time ago, haven't seen Chanel yet recently.

Booker Gray claims Chanel is Rabbit. How was Rabbit?Rabbit was awesome. Check out my review on the PLEASER review thread.

Toungsten
10-22-20, 08:57
If are referring to Mira Carrera from the city -source site, looks like she recently came back.

http://www.city-source.com/miracarrera/

Although at what seems to be at higher donation rate, hopefully she has discounts available for previous acquainted gentlemen.

Sorry, meant to reply/quote Toungsten post http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=5023336&viewfull=1#post5023336
Concerning the reference to a Mira. Sorry for the inconvenience.Those pics of Mira can't be recognised as her except for the last one. Those are definitely her tits. No doubt about it.

Vocal
10-22-20, 11:16
Based on this review, would love to see Nana. What is the link to the palace site?Nana isn't at the palace anymore. But she's with losangelesasians. Google it and you'll find the site.

AverageGuy82
10-22-20, 11:28
Finally was able to get cleared to book with the palace but they were all booked up until late at night which didn't work with my schedule. Not sure who to book. Any recommendations, I've been leaning towards JennyO, mainly because of pics and reading a few reviews. I'm not a fan that they don't tag the pics of the different ladies but I've been able to at least figure out the pics for JennyO and Pepsi and maybe Mistress X. I'm going to be booking with LA Vixens next week as I finally got cleared with them as well. Everytime I reach out they immediately tell me that Hana is booked up for the day, LOL, you guys are keeping her busy. I'm probably going to go with Bella as the reviews of her are pretty good.

IAmGib1
10-22-20, 11:29
Oh, how I miss Lia. She was with Kiss agency, followed by a Palace stint, then with M. Seen her with all 3 agencies. I hope she comes back, but not holding my breath. IIRC, she was last here around March 2019 with M in WLA. She was no-holds barred. At entrance, full on DFK, cock grabbing, once in the bedroom, no shower necessary, whether or you came showered or not, attacked with vigorous BBBJ, would swallow if you wanted to bust right away, would give a nervous / shy laugh grin once you decided to DATY. Allowed FIV without any complaints, and flood gates would open up, full on across the room squirting. You had to keep your eyes closed to make sure you wouldn't get any eye infections (hahaha). No ever mention of a rubber, and would even pull your cock out to guide it in her tight little butt. While during anal, she would continue to squirt and pull you in to DFK. Enjoyed cum in any of her holes (mouth, vag or butt). She wasn't much too look at facially (not ugly at all, in my book) but had a nice fit body (IMHO) and would not stop until you were satisfied. If time went past the one hour appointment, she wouldn't even bother to answer her cell phone / texts until you cried uncle (I once was with her for 90 minutes and her phone was blowing up and she never once picked it up). I would gladly jump on a plane to visit her if she provided out of town, but much to my dismay I have not heard were she went to. I thought I once read that she provided up north (So. Cal) before coming down here, but couldn't find the old post stating her previous name or exact location. I would be forever grateful if any of you fellow hobbyist knew were she was. She was exactly what I looked for in a K-doll. I could totally understand Toungsten's previous statement on legend status. In my book, Lia was a legend, but only a few have shared that sentiment. Sorry for the long post fellas.You speak the truth! I also had the same experience a few times. Lia was a hidden gem! Both you and Toungsten have sang her praises and rightfully so in my book. She is gone but not forgotten.

Jmrz4
10-22-20, 13:31
Sorry if this has been answered already. I was out of town and can't search 3-letter names. Does anyone know what happened to Joy of CandyGirlLA / MyKupcake?

AlexisDavis
10-22-20, 13:43
Sorry if this has been answered already. I was out of town and can't search 3-letter names. Does anyone know what happened to Joy of CandyGirlLA / MyKupcake?My booker said she's on vacation.

Toungsten
10-22-20, 13:45
M.

Jessi, Bella, Eye (now offering BBFS), Hana, Victoria, Coco.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Min, Lauren, Sia.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Allie, Viki.

Toungsten
10-22-20, 17:17
Finally was able to get cleared to book with the palace but they were all booked up until late at night which didn't work with my schedule. Not sure who to book. Any recommendations, I've been leaning towards JennyO, mainly because of pics and reading a few reviews. I'm not a fan that they don't tag the pics of the different ladies but I've been able to at least figure out the pics for JennyO and Pepsi and maybe Mistress X. I'm going to be booking with LA Vixens next week as I finally got cleared with them as well. Everytime I reach out they immediately tell me that Hana is booked up for the day, LOL, you guys are keeping her busy. I'm probably going to go with Bella as the reviews of her are pretty good.I saw Jenny O many times until she went back to Ktown. My experience was always as good as it could get. I usually go for spinners but her body was something else to see. More athletic with big enhanced but soft breasts and skin smooth as silk. A complete GFE and PSE time with BBFS, BBBJCIMNQNS, continuous hot and loving kissing. One of my best experiences of my mongering days. Great BBBJ and a great fuck with all the passion that I was looking for. I know some have said otherwise but my guess it was them and not her. Jenny O is a top notch provider.

https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/jenny-o-310-560-6215-back-new-location-new-number/5a31eece221e5379a68b45a9

JohnPot
10-22-20, 18:20
Doesn't matter who you book, any of those grand ma at Pepsi palace will solve your mommy issue.

Finally was able to get cleared to book with the palace but they were all booked up until late at night which didn't work with my schedule. Not sure who to book. Any recommendations, I've been leaning towards JennyO, mainly because of pics and reading a few reviews. I'm not a fan that they don't tag the pics of the different ladies but I've been able to at least figure out the pics for JennyO and Pepsi and maybe Mistress X. I'm going to be booking with LA Vixens next week as I finally got cleared with them as well. Everytime I reach out they immediately tell me that Hana is booked up for the day, LOL, you guys are keeping her busy. I'm probably going to go with Bella as the reviews of her are pretty good.

CalmAndChill
10-22-20, 19:25
Found the site, and just had my first session with a K Girl in LA. It was fantastic, just the kind of afternoon delight I needed after a stressful week. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Mind posting the link for Pepsi Palace's website? Would like to try them next.

Nana isn't at the palace anymore. But she's with losangelesasians. Google it and you'll find the site.

Obscurum187
10-22-20, 20:36
[QUOTE=CalmAndChill;5037352]Found the site, and just had my first session with a K Girl in LA. It was fantastic, just the kind of afternoon delight I needed after a stressful week. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Mind posting the link for Pepsi Palace's website? Would like to try them next.[/QUOTEhttps://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/pepsiclub

I don't think they have a website but don't quote me on that.

Toungsten
10-22-20, 20:45
Found the site, and just had my first session with a K Girl in LA. It was fantastic, just the kind of afternoon delight I needed after a stressful week. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Mind posting the link for Pepsi Palace's website? Would like to try them next.Who did you see and from what agency?

HapaBoy86
10-22-20, 21:32

Mind posting the link for Pepsi Palace's website? Would like to try them next.Join hx and you can see the girls once you get a network.

Fantic5916
10-22-20, 22:34
I saw Jenny O many times until she went back to Ktown. My experience was always as good as it could get. I usually go for spinners but her body was something else to see. More athletic with big enhanced but soft breasts and skin smooth as silk. A complete GFE and PSE time with BBFS, BBBJCIMNQNS, continuous hot and loving kissing. One of my best experiences of my mongering days. Great BBBJ and a great fuck with all the passion that I was looking for. I know some have said otherwise but my guess it was them and not her. Jenny O is a top notch provider.

https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/jenny-o-310-560-6215-back-new-location-new-number/5a31eece221e5379a68b45a9She told me she only takes regulars now.

LaMancha
10-22-20, 22:48
It is helpful that say you are referring to Victoria a new girl with M and not Victoria at Candygirls that is BBFS. Next time be a bit more specific as to who you are talking about. There are many times that Kgirls at different orgs use the same name, so it helps to know what group they are with. If your scope only includes M's girls then I understand.To comment on Victoria at M's. Yes she is CFS. She seemed so deliberate in her preparation that it leaves no doubt that it will be cfs. That is ok for me. I went because a couple of people said she was pretty. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder but she was not for me. Also for me, she was really bad in service and a complete time waster.

She is a heavy smoker but likes to kiss. Even after the blue toast it was still like licking an ashtray.

Definitely wished I had stayed home on this one.

I am putting this here because since she is with M people might think that she might be BBFS.

DHorn420
10-22-20, 22:54
Starts back this Saturday.

Sorry if this has been answered already. I was out of town and can't search 3-letter names. Does anyone know what happened to Joy of CandyGirlLA / MyKupcake?

PussyDestroyr
10-22-20, 23:52
Hana ranks highest, Nina second then Mini from M. Basing this off my own preferences on looks and service when it comes to kgirl spinners. But who I truly miss tho? Mini from KPC"comeback baby girl!" I feel if I mention her name enough times, itll trigger her to come to LA LOL well least for now Hana is around to take my loads; P God that woman is something else. Mmm mmm mmmmmmIs Nina ever coming back?

Slideryyz
10-23-20, 06:07
Based on this review, would love to see Nana. What is the link to the palace site?I'm still she is still active. She looked pretty worn down last I saw her was few years back. She was an enegizer bunny prior.

WillardJ
10-23-20, 08:41
Had a great time with Grace, can confirm that she is BBFS CIP and the girl in the photos. I think she looks better than her photos because the photoshopping is kinda weird but she was pretty fun. Great BBBJ and kegal control.

Toungsten
10-23-20, 12:28
M.

Bella, Eye. WLA.

Victoria. PV.

Coco. MW.

Hana (fully booked).

Sunny.

Lyn, Glow. WLA.

Sexy Angels.

Jenny. WLA.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Min, Sia. WLA.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Allie, Viki.

PussyDestroyr
10-23-20, 12:42
Man, she is still booked out days in advance. Also only taking 1 hour appts. Lay off a little guys. No one is that good.

JBarry28
10-23-20, 13:57
Hey fellas. Was wondering if any of you recognize pics for kimi from KupCake org in OC. Pics spark a memory of a BB gal who was recently out here in the LA area. See link below.

https://mykupcake.com/L_A?product_id=428

CptfPower
10-23-20, 14:35
Had a great time with Grace, can confirm that she is BBFS CIP and the girl in the photos. I think she looks better than her photos because the photoshopping is kinda weird but she was pretty fun. Great BBBJ and kegal control.Does she dfk and GFE oriented?

Toungsten
10-23-20, 15:43
For those of you who may have forgotten how good she is or have never seen her here is a recap of my time with Jenny.

HOT! HOT! HOT! If you're looking for a gorgeous and sexy face along with a petite and perfectly proportioned all natural body with curves in every spot where they belong then JENNY is a must see. A true spinner with no fat and curves and a body to truly die for. Can't make a better choice.

I looked at the pics for Sexy Angels and Jenny was easily my choice. She is so much better looking in person and has a personality and smile that is so alluring. Her ability to speak English farily well also makes for a great connection. Her roommate has been getting most of the publicity but Jenny is definitely the girl for me. Jenny loves to kiss and be kissed with tongues meshing together so sensually. The longer the kiss goes on the more passionate she becomes, holding you and caressing you like a real girl friend. She's another one who puts the GF in the GFE in combination with some great PSE that shows off her incredible skills. Instead of being attacked by the provider it's more of a mutual attack with a sensuality and sexuality that can't be beat. She looked so hot in the bra and panty set that she was wearing and when I removed it I couldn't take my eyse off her perfect body and gorgeous face. She is in the same category as some of the great spinners we all know with as perfect a natural body as you could want. I threw off my clothes and laid her down for some sensual licking of her inner thighs and when my tongue got to her clit it was like lightning struck her body. She began to quiver and move on my tongue as she grabbed her beautiful and perfect tits. She grabbed my hand and brought it to her tits to have me squeeze them which really turned both of us on. I worked a finger in her love hole and massaged her G-spot and then deep inside of her as I licked and sucked. Her heavy breathing turned to moans and as she drenched the bed she was screaming and holding her hand on her mouth to lessen the noise. That was making me so crazy and then she said fuck me which were the most beautiful words I could have heard. I pulled to the end of the bed and slowly inserted my cock inside of her and even though she's very petite she can take a lot of cock inside of her. Loves it with her legs above her head on my shoulders and having me pound away as her screams really got loud. I wanted to roll her over but didn't want to kill that moment as I could feel her juices dripping on her ass and soaking my hand and the sheets. When we finally came to a pause I said I wanted to CIM and told her that I didn't want her to run to clean up after but I wanted to DFK and snowball. She said she had never done that before (I'm sure she hadn't since most guys won't) but she definitely wanted to do it. She gave me a great BBBJ with no DT but her skills are so good it really doesn't matter. Uses lots of spit to keep my cock wet as she licks and sucks and uses her great BLS until I unloaded. We kissed and held each other and as I said her English is pretty good so their was an excellent connection during the down time. Jenny is as good as some of the best GFE / PSE beauties I have ever seen. She has great looks, incredible skills and a personality and charm that is mesmerising. If you're looking for a real beauty with a sexual appetite that will more than satisfy then I couldn't recommend anyone higher.

AlexisDavis
10-23-20, 16:01
Booked my apt with Hana. Do BBFS girls get mad when you ask for CFS? I want to know what the hype is about, but I'm not sure if I want to BB a girl this popular LOL.

DHorn420
10-23-20, 16:39
Not that good?? Safe to say that you haven't seen her then. Too bad you get the time slot you want but I warned everyone on the first day she was here. "Get ready not to get the time slot you want. " that's not going away anytime soon.

Man, she is still booked out days in advance. Also only taking 1 hour appts. Lay off a little guys. No one is that good.

Toungsten
10-23-20, 17:09
Man, she is still booked out days in advance. Also only taking 1 hour appts. Lay off a little guys. No one is that good.Yes she is that good.

KRCreampie
10-23-20, 17:18
Nana isn't at the palace anymore. But she's with losangelesasians. Google it and you'll find the site.I looked at her photos and didn't realise Nana and Vivi from NorCal are the same person. Damn I miss her, she's my ATF. I hope she comes back up here soon.

CalmAndChill
10-23-20, 18:31
I saw Lucy from sweetasiangem.

Who did you see and from what agency?

TheDudeSter
10-23-20, 19:47
I tried booking Jenny a couple of weeks ago and the booker told me she only sees Asians. Not sure if anyone else got that from them. Or if the booker just didn't want my business.

For those of you who may have forgotten how good she is or have never seen her here is a recap of my time with Jenny.HOT! HOT! HOT! If you're looking for a gorgeous and sexy face along with a petite and perfectly proportioned all natural body with curves in every spot where they belong then JENNY is a must see. A true spinner with no fat and curves and a body to truly die for. Can't make a better choice.I looked at the pics for Sexy Angels and Jenny was easily my choice. She is so much better looking in person and has a personality and smile that is so alluring. Her ability to speak English farily well also makes for a great connection. Her roommate has been getting most of the publicity but Jenny is definitely the girl for me. Jenny loves to kiss and be kissed with tongues meshing together so sensually. The longer the kiss goes on the more passionate she becomes, holding you and caressing you like a real girl friend. She's another one who puts the GF in the GFE in combination with some great PSE that shows off her incredible skills. Instead of being attacked by the provider it's more of a mutual attack with a sensuality and sexuality that can't be beat. She looked so hot in the bra and panty set that she was wearing and when I removed it I couldn't take my eyse off her perfect body and gorgeous face. She is in the same category as some of the great spinners we all know with as perfect a natural body as you could want. I threw off my clothes and laid her down for some sensual licking of her inner thighs and when my tongue got to her clit it was like lightning struck her body. She began to quiver and move on my tongue as she grabbed her beautiful and perfect tits. She grabbed my hand and brought it to her tits to have me squeeze them which really turned both of us on. I worked a finger in her love hole and massaged her G-spot and then deep inside of her as I licked and sucked. Her heavy breathing turned to moans and as she drenched the bed she was screaming and holding her hand on her mouth to lessen the noise. That was making me so crazy and then she said fuck me which were the most beautiful words I could have heard. I pulled to the end of the bed and slowly inserted my cock inside of her and even though she's very petite she can take a lot of cock inside of her. Loves it with her legs above her head on my shoulders and having me pound away as her screams really got loud. I wanted to roll her over but didn't want to kill that moment as I could feel her juices dripping on her ass and soaking my hand and the sheets. When we finally came to a pause I said I wanted to CIM and told her that I didn't want her to run to clean up after but I wanted to DFK and snowball. She said she had never done that before (I'm sure she hadn't since most guys won't) but she definitely wanted to do it. She gave me a great BBBJ with no DT but her skills are so good it really doesn't matter. Uses lots of spit to keep my cock wet as she licks and sucks and uses her great BLS until I unloaded. We kissed and held each other and as I said her English is pretty good so their was an excellent connection during the down time. Jenny is as good as some of the best GFE / PSE beauties I have ever seen. She has great looks, incredible skills and a personality and charm that is mesmerising. If you're looking for a real beauty with a sexual appetite that will more than satisfy then I couldn't recommend anyone higher.

Toungsten
10-23-20, 20:01
Booked my apt with Hana. Do BBFS girls get mad when you ask for CFS? I want to know what the hype is about, but I'm not sure if I want to BB a girl this popular LOL.In all my years I never heard of a girl getting mad for a customer wanting CFS. As they say it's no skin off their backs.

RawrHard
10-23-20, 22:10
When we finally came to a pause I said I wanted to CIM and told her that I didn't want her to run to clean up after but I wanted to DFK and snowball. She said she had never done that before (I'm sure she hadn't since most guys won't) but she definitely wanted to do it. She gave me a great BBBJ with no DT but her skills are so good it really doesn't matter. Uses lots of spit to keep my cock wet as she licks and sucks and uses her great BLS until I unloaded. We kissed and held each other and as I said her English is pretty good so their was an excellent connection during the down time. Hope you ate nothing but pineapples this week.

LaMancha
10-23-20, 22:30
I saw Lucy from sweetasiangem.I thought Lucy at sweerasiangem very nice. I went cfs though.

She is pretty with a nice body. Great personality.

Toungsten
10-24-20, 00:25
I tried booking Jenny a couple of weeks ago and the booker told me she only sees Asians. Not sure if anyone else got that from them. Or if the booker just didn't want my business.Last time I looked in the mirror I didn't see an Asian.

Bastard Chorum
10-24-20, 01:00
Man, she is still booked out days in advance. Also only taking 1 hour appts. Lay off a little guys. No one is that good.The fact that she's fully booked days in advance should give you an idea of how good she is or perceived to be. I can't think of many kgirls where the demand was so high that prebooking was encouraged / needed. It goes to show that LA / OC is lacking girls of that caliber than in the past. At least, back then, the demand was spread out so there were few bottlenecks. You can always wait for the hype to fizzle out. Assuming that it will eventually die down.

Bastard Chorum
10-24-20, 01:09
Booked my apt with Hana. Do BBFS girls get mad when you ask for CFS? I want to know what the hype is about, but I'm not sure if I want to BB a girl this popular LOL.Well, one of the main attraction of Hana is BBFS. She one of those rare kgirls that check all the right boxes: 1) looks 2) service and 3) BBFS. If you take out the BB aspect, there are other great providers out there in LA and OC. To address you're question, I doubt Hana will care, surprised maybe, but not mad.

SsStuntCock
10-24-20, 01:32
I can't think of many kgirls where the demand was so high that prebooking was encouraged / needed.Similarly, I can't remember the last time I saw a girl actually advertised as 'fully-booked. '

SsStuntCock
10-24-20, 01:59
HOT! HOT! HOT! If you're looking for a gorgeous and sexy face along with a petite and perfectly proportioned all natural body with curves in every spot where they belong then JENNY is a must see. A true spinner with no fat and curves and a body to truly die for. Can't make a better choice.The attached pics are the best representation of Jenny's face and petite figure. Jenny and Nina put SA on the fkn map no doubt. Glad to see one of their OG's come home.

CptfPower
10-24-20, 02:01
I thought Lucy at sweerasiangem very nice. I went cfs though.

She is pretty with a nice body. Great personality.How Is she on the GFE scale? Dfk?

Vocal
10-24-20, 02:07
The fact that she's fully booked days in advance should give you an idea of how good she is or perceived to be. I can't think of many kgirls where the demand was so high that prebooking was encouraged / needed. It goes to show that LA / OC is lacking girls of that caliber than in the past. At least, back then, the demand was spread out so there were few bottlenecks. You can always wait for the hype to fizzle out. Assuming that it will eventually die down.Well, Hana just came not too long ago, right?

I never tried Mini, but she was popular with M. Megan was popular with M too. It was hard to get an appointment with her at her peak. Pepsi and Nana too.

But Hana is just crazy hype right now. And it appears like she is delivering on the hype. Usually I take this time to go see other people and wait till the hype dies down.

SFVsag
10-24-20, 02:07
She told me she only takes regulars now.If she mails it in with all first time clients as she did with me, better for everyone. I could get more energy from a sex doll than my one (and done) experience with Jenny O.

SFVsag
10-24-20, 02:12
The fact that she's fully booked days in advance should give you an idea of how good she is or perceived to be. I can't think of many kgirls where the demand was so high that prebooking was encouraged / needed. It goes to show that LA / OC is lacking girls of that caliber than in the past. At least, back then, the demand was spread out so there were few bottlenecks. You can always wait for the hype to fizzle out. Assuming that it will eventually die down.And hope the hype burns out before she does. How long did it take for Popeye's chicken sandwiches to become passe?

SsStuntCock
10-24-20, 03:12
If you're looking for a gorgeous and sexy face along with a petite and perfectly proportioned all natural body with curves in every spot where they belong then JENNY is a must see. A true spinner with no fat and curves and a body to truly die for. Can't make a better choice. I looked at the pics for Sexy Angels and Jenny was easily my choice.I know T knows this, but to the uninitiated, Jenny's face and petite frame are best represented in the attached pics. Not sure why SA still advertises the other ones. Anywho, Jenny and Nina put SA on the fkn map. Glad to hear she's back home.

IAmGib1
10-24-20, 08:19
I saw Lucy from sweetasiangem.That's great! However, what details do you care to share about your experience?

Looks, performance, idiosyncrasies. ?

Toungsten
10-24-20, 10:27
Well, Hana just came not too long ago, right?

I never tried Mini, but she was popular with M. Megan was popular with M too. It was hard to get an appointment with her at her peak. Pepsi and Nana too.

But Hana is just crazy hype right now. And it appears like she is delivering on the hype. Usually I take this time to go see other people and wait till the hype dies down.Yes Megan has he same kind of popularity when she first got here and Mini with M, as good as she was didn't get the traffic of Hana. That said I can't recall anyone in the last ten years with the looks, body, skill, charm, energy and desire that compares with Hana. The description on that other board certainly applies here. "One in a life time".

Toungsten
10-24-20, 10:32
I tried booking Jenny a couple of weeks ago and the booker told me she only sees Asians. Not sure if anyone else got that from them. Or if the booker just didn't want my business.Jenny will see Caucasians that are regular customers. The truth is that she prefers Asians because of penis size. She doesn't want to see Caucasians with big dicks. Got to give her credit she wants take care of her body as best as she can considering the work she does. If you can convince the booker you have a small one you may have a shot.

Toungsten
10-24-20, 12:31
M.

Bella, Eye, Hana, Victoria.

Sunny.

Glow.

Sexy Angels.

Jenny.

Newtopasian.

Sia.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

Toungsten
10-24-20, 15:56
Great news. She'll be back around Nov. 7 and probably with M. I know many of you were waiting for her return. Pretty face and a smoking hot athletic body with a pussy that gets so wet the queefing sounds fill the room. Great provider.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melody-escort-los-angeles-413576

The picture shows her under her previous name Melody.

Eponymously
10-24-20, 16:28
How Is she on the GFE scale? Dfk?

That's great! However, what details do you care to share about your experience?

Looks, performance, idiosyncrasies. ?SAG's ad uses the same pics as Bookergray did (probably not her, but regardless), and Bookergray told me she left when I tried to book her, so it seems likely to be her. I reviewed in the thread below. Awesome GFE, in my opinion.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers&p=5018756#post5018756.