PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

SevenToSeven
09-30-20, 17:12
On newtops website it says Ruby is on vacation.

Was doing some window shopping and came across this sit sporting her pics. Unconfirmed if it's her or not.

https://www.kakao-girls.com/angela-1Is this the ruby everyone is talking about who is in 40's but muscular / fit?

IAmGib1
09-30-20, 18:26
This one is visiting my area. She has 5 reviews on TER with one indicating BBFS was available. She was in Booker Grays stable as recently as Late June. Curious if any of you fine gentlemen have any information.

https://www.princess2garden.com/starWhere is this stable operating from? LA? OC? NorCal?

IAmGib1
09-30-20, 18:34
Who is the most multi-orgasmic of the hot kgirls? Who is your top choice?

There have been a few that would go into a coma after cumming several times. Some who cum once and or twice is average and then there are the great pretenders who on purpose or otherwise don't cum during working hours.

PaulRew
09-30-20, 18:40
Where is this stable operating from? LA? OC? NorCal?The link I attached is from an outfit in Tustin, CA. She was with Booker gray in late June as well.

https://switter.at/@eukgirl (Post from June 30th).

Toungsten
09-30-20, 19:00

There have been a few that would go into a coma after cumming several times. Some who cum once and or twice is average and then there are the great pretenders who on purpose or otherwise don't cum during working hours.If anyone can tell by their actions then that monger would be able to make a fortune as a consultant with every boy friend or husband since there is no way to tell by actions alone. The only real way is by how wet their pussies get while you're fucking them or eating their pussies. The bigger the action the greater the probability of a fake one.

Vulcan1009
09-30-20, 20:04

There have been a few that would go into a coma after cumming several times. Some who cum once and or twice is average and then there are the great pretenders who on purpose or otherwise don't cum during working hours.Personally I haven't bang a Kgirl into a coma, I did once with an ex and have to driver her to ER, LOL.

For someone doing this as a job, its hard for them to cum I suppose after a long time of working.

For me, I consider cum as water fall squirt out of their pussy while you pumping or pull out, if its just really wet, they are just into it.

Most top shelf kdoll will tell you they did or act like they did, those are just good actors but pussy squirt don't lie. LOL.

Just my 2 cents.

Vulcan1009
09-30-20, 20:21
Wow, thank you all for the reviews on Viki, not sure how cum I haven't try her. LOL.

Last night went on a hunt for a white pussy for 320, lets just say a big disappointment, now I really need a boost.

So about viki, what can you compare her age from? A review said she is over 40, some said look like late 20 or late 30, because of small frame like Mini or Eye.

I have seen Cona, Chanel, Allie, Luna, Hazel, Mini, Bella in recent months, if compare to these ladies, viki looks younger or older?

Thanks.

Kamsamida
09-30-20, 20:25
This one is visiting my area. She has 5 reviews on TER with one indicating BBFS was available. She was in Booker Grays stable as recently as Late June. Curious if any of you fine gentlemen have any information.

https://www.princess2garden.com/starThat BBFS review is bogus. Star is a hard no for BBFS. The P2 G kgirls are typically non-BB.

Kamsamida
09-30-20, 20:33
If my memories serve me well, she's a taller kgirl probably 5'6 5'7 without heel, body is ok, not tight not fat. BBBJ not memorable, kinda rush and mechanical. She bounce between socal and bay area I believe. Not worth the money, if it's the same girl from my memory.Right on. First saw her as Scarlett two years ago in NorCal when she was with Asian Angels or one of its affiliates. She's gained weight and service gone downhill ever since.

Chef Boyardee
09-30-20, 20:38
Wow, thank you all for the reviews on Viki, not sure how cum I haven't try her. LOL.

Last night went on a hunt for a white pussy for 320, lets just say a big disappointment, now I really need a boost.

So about viki, what can you compare her age from? A review said she is over 40, some said look like late 20 or late 30, because of small frame like Mini or Eye.

I have seen Cona, Chanel, Allie, Luna, Hazel, Mini, Bella in recent months, if compare to these ladies, viki looks younger or older?

Thanks.I have seen all of the above except Luna and I think Viki looks older. That said Viki is a nice lady and her service is very good.

KingsFoil
09-30-20, 20:44
Anyone seen Stacy from SAG. It looks like she used another name as scarlet!Saw her as Scarlet in January. At the time everyone was giving her glowing reviews, but I didn't have a spectacular time.

KingsFoil
09-30-20, 20:48
On newtops website it says Ruby is on vacation.

Was doing some window shopping and came across this sit sporting her pics. Unconfirmed if it's her or not.

https://www.kakao-girls.com/angela-1Ruby "on vacation" with Newtopasian means she is temporarily with another booker at another location, but she always comes back.

JRock2400
09-30-20, 20:55

Thanks.Viki is not in her 20's. I saw her and Allie both this month and I'd lump them in the same bucket where I'd buy anything from early 30's to mid 40's (someone claimed Allie told them she's 45, would be surprising but she clearly had some superb work done on her face). Both are cute and fantastic times but let's not kid ourselves on these ladies' ages.

Zanzibar1
09-30-20, 21:56
Saw Luna from SA this morning. Got vetted by the Booker, who sent me the addy and I was on my way. On arrival, she opened the door as I approached. Led me straight into the room on the right and dove right in. As discussed in this forum, energy levels can be hit or miss. Today she felt a bit zombie-ish. She probably had a long night or got worked earlier in the morning. Either way she was very accommodating, sweet and sexy. 5 foot, C bolt ons, pretty face, fake eyelashes, nice slender figure overall, probably in her early 30's. Slightly lacking in the assets dept. SA website pics very close to accurate. Very little English but knows how to please. LFK to DFK, straight into standing BBBJ for a good 5 minutes with plenty of eye contact. Opted for BBFS. Went into Mish, side wind-her, then doggy. For the finale piv to bbbjtcim. She must like tasting herself. All in all felt like a lazy PSE. Can't complain. Handed over the house fee and I was out of there. Decent value, but will move on to other inventory before repeating. Allie is on my list but haven't been able to align schedules.

Pkim31
09-30-20, 23:26
That BBFS review is bogus. Star is a hard no for BBFS. The P2 G kgirls are typically non-BB.Are the pics accurate. She looks hot.

Toungsten
10-01-20, 00:03
I have seen all of the above except Luna and I think Viki looks older. That said Viki is a nice lady and her service is very good.All of the above are probably in their 30's although some have said that a couple of them are in their 40's. Sometimes it's hard to tell I. E. Min (not Mini) looks no more than late 20's or early 30's but when I met her five years ago she told me she was 36 at that time. Well add 5 years and that puts her in her 40's as well. They all look good and that's the bottom line but of course the real bottom line is in the service. They are all great and Viki who is the newest spinner on that list offers service as good as anyone on the list and better than most. Other than no anal she gives whatever you may be looking for and real cute as well.

PussyDestroyr
10-01-20, 09:55
Is this the ruby everyone is talking about who is in 40's but muscular / fitThat is the one. She is worth the whirl, personally a no repeat for me. Very unpredictable when it comes to BBFS. Great time though, and good BBBJCIM. Abut to buff for my taste.

IAmGib1
10-01-20, 10:30
Is this the ruby everyone is talking about who is in 40's but muscular / fit?https://www.kakao-girls.com/angela

Those are her pics. However note she is available from 1 pm on thru this booker. SO if it is her it's because she needs to work different hours then topasian will accommodate.

TOFTT and report. I am an early appointment setter so that doesn't work for me.

Slim129
10-01-20, 10:45
I saw Ace and all I can say is money well spent, it's my first time hobbying and I just wish my GF could give a blowjob like ACE just incredible. I don't think I need to put in details because well it's been well regarded on here but I just want to say that at the end of the one hour I just felt so relieved and relaxed like a little kid smiling for no reason as I drove back home to Orange County. Money well spent Oh I will say this I spent the 400 and booked though bookergray but only managed to pop once but was hard the whole time. I didn't mind leaving the 400 but she gave me back $40 and then I offered a tip because I was so satisfied and she told me it wasn't necessary.

Just an incredible service provider.

Toungsten
10-01-20, 15:32
M.

Bella, Eye, Coco.

Sunny.

Lyn, Glow.

Sexy Angels.

Poppy, Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

PussyDestroyr
10-01-20, 16:08
Well. I took the plunge. Wasn't seeing a lot of intel on her. Looks to be for a reason. My take: Very skinny, super tight vag, long face, Bs at best and can't handle size (I'm about 7, so far from a magnum player). Bbfscip, but a no repeat for me. Who's top dog with M at this time, can't be Bella.

JayKay213
10-01-20, 19:25
I saw Ace and all I can say is money well spent, it's my first time hobbying and I just wish my GF could give a blowjob like ACE just incredible. I don't think I need to put in details because well it's been well regarded on here but I just want to say that at the end of the one hour I just felt so relieved and relaxed like a little kid smiling for no reason as I drove back home to Orange County. Money well spent Oh I will say this I spent the 400 and booked though bookergray but only managed to pop once but was hard the whole time. I didn't mind leaving the 400 but she gave me back $40 and then I offered a tip because I was so satisfied and she told me it wasn't necessary.

Just an incredible service provider.Yeah agreed. She was legit and def in my top 3 for service not looks. First time I didn't mind tipping. If only other jaded providers learned from her haha.

Slim129
10-01-20, 19:38
If anyone could confirm if they've tasted this tall glass of beauty, in all her juicy awesomeness, would appreciate it.

https://www.candygirlla.com/지452XX.

I've had good service before at Act K-Town, in my limited experience in this excitingly delicious world of juicy filthiness haha.She is BBFS, I really loved pounding her as I just love pounding tall girls. Today was her last day though she's going back to Korea :(

LoveAsianGirls
10-01-20, 19:54
Well. I took the plunge. Wasn't seeing a lot of intel on her. Looks to be for a reason. My take: Very skinny, super tight vag, long face, Bs at best and can't handle size (I'm about 7, so far from a magnum player). Bbfscip, but a no repeat for me. Who's top dog with M at this time, can't be Bella.Hmm, quite a difference from reviewers that rave about her natural D cups. Thanks for the reality check!

Dwaeji
10-01-20, 20:00
Well. I took the plunge. Wasn't seeing a lot of intel on her. Looks to be for a reason. My take: Very skinny, super tight vag, long face, Bs at best and can't handle size (I'm about 7, so far from a magnum player). Bbfscip, but a no repeat for me. Who's top dog with M at this time, can't be Bella.The description sounds a lot more like Eye than Bella. Are you sure you have the names right? I don't think Bella would be described as "very skinny". That would fit Eye, though. Bella would not be mistaken for "B at best", though that could accurately describe Eye.

CharlieMonger3
10-01-20, 20:39
Well. I took the plunge. Wasn't seeing a lot of intel on her. Looks to be for a reason. My take: Very skinny, super tight vag, long face, Bs at best and can't handle size (I'm about 7, so far from a magnum player). Bbfscip, but a no repeat for me. Who's top dog with M at this time, can't be BellaIt was the worst mongering experience ever. She complained constantly about my size even though I was having trouble staying hard. When I said I wanted CIP and not HJ or CIM she started screaming at me. I tried to calm her down since I don't enjoy confrontation but she was determined to be pissed off. Too bad because I don't want to be blacklisted by that org but I doubt I'll be allowed back. Just part of the adventure, I guess.

OThreeFiveEyp
10-01-20, 20:42
Yeah agreed. She was legit and def in my top 3 for service not looks. First time I didn't mind tipping. If only other jaded providers learned from her haha.I'm about to see her soon for the first time. I've been wanting legit DT forever, so all these reviews better be true LOL. I might not even get to her pussy if her head game is that great.

NintyNine
10-01-20, 20:51
The description sounds a lot more like Eye than Bella. Are you sure you have the names right? I don't think Bella would be described as "very skinny". That would fit Eye, though. Bella would not be mistaken for "B at best", though that could accurately describe Eye.I read Eye isn't CIP though.

GoldDust58
10-01-20, 21:12
Hmm, quite a difference from reviewers that rave about her natural D cups. Thanks for the reality check!I think what guys are forgetting is that Korean / Japan size girls are much different. A 32 D is much smaller than a 34 D. Even a korean 34 D and American 34 D is different. Almost all of them wear US size xxs / xs and size 4/5 shoes. Even the slightly chubby ones.

That being said. Bellas does not have B cups. They are large natural America Cs. A korean D.

Many say Mini of M had C cups but her bra size is just a B. It's just the size of the girl in comparison to tits.

PussyDestroyr
10-01-20, 23:15
I read Eye isn't CIP though.M is my go too, so I doubt she Would do a switch on me, but I guess it's possible. I'll have to try Eye and find out. Is everyone getting BBFS, or hit and miss with Eye?

JBone91
10-01-20, 23:31
Anyone have any intel on Kristy or Eleven with asianworld? BB friendly?

HexenDuction
10-02-20, 01:01
I got off to a remarkably good start in the KAMP scene. Much better than the mis-steps I had to go through in the AMPs until I would find some good spots.

By reading this thread I found out LAVixens is booking some of the same girls as Booker M. Even though I don't know what the exact deal is, I figured this might be a way for me to see M's girls, whether or not I was booking through M's org. In the past I've found that whenever I try to get too fancy, shit blows up in my face. This is one of those times.

First I saw Hazel, she was good, but told me come outside. She was the first one to ask me to do that, but overall, everything was still good. A few weeks later I booked Eye, already knowing she was petite and not really what I was looking for, but I was working my plan. She had a cute face and was pretty small. As a matter of fact, for a little while now, each girl seems smaller than the last girl. I tried to kiss, but she put me off saying she smoked. I was OK with that. Then she gave me a perfunctory short BBBJ. After that I had her get on the edge of the bed for DATY. As I was getting ready to penetrate her, she asked for a condom. She said it was a "dangerous" time for her because she had just had here period. Instead of trying to explain everything from fire onward, I reluctantly handed her a condom. She couldn't figure out how to unroll it, so I did it. But, by then I was softer than shit. We tried to get something going until I explained that I can fuck without CIP. Things started to get a little better, but she was tight and dry. I asked for some oil and things were getting better. By then she told me time was running out and finished me by hand.

Eye don't recommend!

Eye don't think she wants to do this.

Eye think she'll wash-out.

I read Eye isn't CIP though.

Bastard Chorum
10-02-20, 02:20
Well. I took the plunge. Wasn't seeing a lot of intel on her. Looks to be for a reason. My take: Very skinny, super tight vag, long face, Bs at best and can't handle size (I'm about 7, so far from a magnum player). Bbfscip, but a no repeat for me. Who's top dog with M at this time, can't be Bella.Sounds like Eye to me also based on your description. Bella was CIP, Eye was not. A couple of things could easily solve the matter. 1) Did the Bella you saw have a tattoo on her feet? And 2) Which location did you go to see Bella, WLA or PV?

M isn't known to B&S and while her girls will sometimes move between locations, it's uncommon. I guess a third confirmation would be her outfit. Eye had on a huipil blouse and velcro plaid school girl mini-skirt when I saw her.

BojiBoy
10-02-20, 02:20
Surprised there's no news of this girl. Just looks naughty af. Reminds me of Rozel from back in the day if anyone remembers her.

Ed 210
10-02-20, 02:21
I am going to go broke if I keep this pace up.

Anyone see Ariel at SA?

Are those photos accurate? What a cutie!

Tomatillo
10-02-20, 03:06

Anyone see Ariel at SA?

Are those photos accurate? What a cutie!Doubtful. They never use pics remotely close to what their girls look like.

PumpNDump
10-02-20, 03:37
Photo is inaccurate. And she has been gone for awhile already.

Anyone see Ariel at SA?

Are those photos accurate? What a cutie!

Czar213
10-02-20, 03:54
I got rejected from vixen for trying Fuck her in the ass and her BBBJ Feel below average. I should save my money for Allie again.

IAmGib1
10-02-20, 07:28
I'm about to see her soon for the first time. I've been wanting legit DT forever, so all these reviews better be true LOL. I might not even get to her pussy if her head game is that great.

Ace is probably the best BBJ KGirl available at the moment. Yoco is also great IMHO.

Any other nominees for best headgame in the Kgirl category?

IAmGib1
10-02-20, 07:31
That is the one. She is worth the whirl, personally a no repeat for me. Very unpredictable when it comes to BBFS. Great time though, and good BBBJCIM. Abut to buff for my taste.PD are you saying you got BBFS from Ruby?

Toungsten
10-02-20, 10:19
There have been a few. Nina and Mini to name two who are sadly gone but not forgotten. That being said we fortunately still have Viki. Simply cute GND with extraordinary service. Really makes you feel as if she wants to be there with you. Passion which is what makes service so good and the willingness as well as skills to give you everything you want. Just loves to fuck and suck as Mini did with a passion and sensuality to really satisfy. One of the few girls who can keep me fucking after cumming with as quick a recovery time as anyone has been able to get out of me. After fucking VIki my body is sore the next morning and that's a good thing. You know you had a great fuckfest when days later you're still thinking about it.

JohnHada
10-02-20, 11:52
PD are you saying you got BBFS from Ruby?I'm a ruby regular and I can say she is a definite NO BBFS.

Toungsten
10-02-20, 12:20
M.

Bella, Hazel (she's back), Coco.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Poppy.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Chef Boyardee
10-02-20, 12:52
Sounds like Eye to me also based on your description. Bella was CIP, Eye was not. A couple of things could easily solve the matter. 1) Did the Bella you saw have a tattoo on her feet? And 2) Which location did you go to see Bella, WLA or PV?

M isn't known to B&S and while her girls will sometimes move between locations, it's uncommon. I guess a third confirmation would be her outfit. Eye had on a huipil blouse and velcro plaid school girl mini-skirt when I saw her.Bella has really nice breasts, looked like an American c to me. Eye is no where close to that size. The tits will tell you who you saw, it's impossible to mix them up.

Im Yours
10-02-20, 13:12
Ace is probably the best BBJ KGirl available at the moment. Yoco is also great IMHO.

Any other nominees for best headgame in the Kgirl category?Eros Min. Different from Ace, pretty intense. Ace and her are. Very close in the head game dept. Ace will BB you though and then suck your dick between positions.

Jeff1976
10-02-20, 13:12
I got rejected from vixen for trying Fuck her in the ass and her BBBJ Feel below average. I should save my money for Allie again.Dude. Did you even warm her up to the idea, or talk to her about it? If she is not one of the few established anal providers, then it's bet just to enjoy the items on the menu already. Maybe nudge them towards the idea, or see if they could be receptive, but it sounds like you tried to randomly punch her brown eye, with no warning. Asian women are generally not fans of spontaneous, uninvited colonoscopies.

Czar213
10-02-20, 15:05
Dude. Did you even warm her up to the idea, or talk to her about it? If she is not one of the few established anal providers, then it's bet just to enjoy the items on the menu already. Maybe nudge them towards the idea, or see if they could be receptive, but it sounds like you tried to randomly punch her brown eye, with no warning. Asian women are generally not fans of spontaneous, uninvited colonoscopiesI did ask her for permission first. I thought she would allow it because couple people here said she is Greek friendly.

PervySage2018
10-02-20, 15:36
Finally got a chance to see Bella at M's. Just my style, thin and natural large C cups. I know she's been in the biz for a while, I'm surprised I've never seen her before. I'd guess she's in her 30's, and looks great. She does seem to be careful due to COVID19, first thing she gave me some hand sanitizer when I walked in. Super chill and friendly, communicates well and she loves to have a laugh. Service wise she's not a PSE but no problem with BBFS / CIP. She's a real sweetheart and a great provider in my book. Rate is a little high at $280 but no upsell. I've never come across up sell at M's. Thumbs up from me!

PervySage2018
10-02-20, 15:44
I got rejected from vixen for trying Fuck her in the ass and her BBBJ Feel below average. I should save my money for Allie again.Pretty sure she doesn't just allow any Tom, Dick or Harry her ass just because you want it. I've seen her many, many times, and I actually am not a huge fan of anal but indulge when it is OFFERED. The time before last when I saw her she unexpectedly took my dick in CG position and carefully slid my dick in her well oiled / lubed ass. And I took it very easy on her. I finished in doggie / anal, it was pretty great. During my last session we didn't do anal, and it's not a deal breaker for me.

Even Pepsi is not a sure anal fuck. If she isn't in the mood, or not feeling well, she's won't allow it. These girls are seeing TONS of clients many days straight and they need to let their bodies recover. Everyone is YMMV.

The Real Cost
10-02-20, 17:46
Super tiny and skinny if you're into that (and I damn sure am). Not even 5 feet. Told me she's 19. Usually I'd laugh and know she was lying her cute little ass off but she just may be telling the truth! Not only looked it but felt it.

RawrHard
10-02-20, 18:28
Eye was sounding pretty good per my tastes, then I saw some mixed reports. Are Eye and Bella CIP or is it YMMV? It seems like some say yes and some say no.

Dewpsp
10-02-20, 20:08
Name? I been trying to find someone that fit this description. Reminds me of my ex.

Super tiny and skinny if you're into that (and I damn sure am). Not even 5 feet. Told me she's 19. Usually I'd laugh and know she was lying her cute little ass off but she just may be telling the truth! Not only looked it but felt it.

Francescoo
10-02-20, 22:13
Finally got a chance to see Bella at M's. Just my style, thin and natural large C cups. I know she's been in the biz for a while, I'm surprised I've never seen her before. I'd guess she's in her 30's, and looks great. She does seem to be careful due to COVID19, first thing she gave me some hand sanitizer when I walked in. Super chill and friendly, communicates well and she loves to have a laugh. Service wise she's not a PSE but no problem with BBFS / CIP. She's a real sweetheart and a great provider in my book. Rate is a little high at $280 but no upsell. I've never come across up sell at M's. Thumbs up from me!She's my atf for now LOL until I find someone else.

Slim129
10-02-20, 22:21
Anyone try Red? I haven't seen anything about her.

BonerAppetitty
10-02-20, 23:28
I am guessing his UTR girl is Cindy with CandyGirls. I will TOFTT eventually.

Name? I been trying to find someone that fit this description. Reminds me of my ex.

The Real Cost
10-03-20, 00:38
Thought I'd posted her pic with my previous post.

Toungsten
10-03-20, 00:47
Name? I been trying to find someone that fit this description. Reminds me of my ex.When you see a post like that with no name ad no link don't hold you breath.

Tom Keen
10-03-20, 04:27
Seems like there's a new girl starting soon as SAG. Anyone recognize her? Face looks familiar.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/blue

PsuGuy911
10-03-20, 09:15
Super tiny and skinny if you're into that (and I damn sure am). Not even 5 feet. Told me she's 19. Usually I'd laugh and know she was lying her cute little ass off but she just may be telling the truth! Not only looked it but felt it.Was she BBFS, I assume you're talking about eukgirls honey? Tym.

Slim129
10-03-20, 09:25
I am guessing his UTR girl is Cindy with CandyGirls. I will TOFTT eventually.No way it's Hana?

IAmGib1
10-03-20, 09:49
I'm a ruby regular and I can say she is a definite NO BBFS.Here's why I was confused.

1. Why post about Ruby in the Korean Agency BBFS section?

2. What's so "unpredictable" about NO?

LegendKilla
10-03-20, 10:00
Mini was the best. Does anyone know any girl that can match the service of Mini? Been hitting a lot of bad service lately with the pretty face ones and want to find a top tier service this time around.

There have been a few. Nina and Mini to name two who are sadly gone but not forgotten. That being said we fortunately still have Viki. Simply cute GND with extraordinary service. Really makes you feel as if she wants to be there with you. Passion which is what makes service so good and the willingness as well as skills to give you everything you want. Just loves to fuck and suck as Mini did with a passion and sensuality to really satisfy. One of the few girls who can keep me fucking after cumming with as quick a recovery time as anyone has been able to get out of me. After fucking VIki my body is sore the next morning and that's a good thing. You know you had a great fuckfest when days later you're still thinking about it.

PussyDestroyr
10-03-20, 11:15
Sounds like Eye to me also based on your description. Bella was CIP, Eye was not. A couple of things could easily solve the matter. 1) Did the Bella you saw have a tattoo on her feet? And 2) Which location did you go to see Bella, WLA or PV?

M isn't known to B&S and while her girls will sometimes move between locations, it's uncommon. I guess a third confirmation would be her outfit. Eye had on a huipil blouse and velcro plaid school girl mini-skirt when I saw her.OK. I definitely saw Bella. Tattoo on her left foot for sure. Good to know that M is keeping it real.

Dwaeji
10-03-20, 11:38
Thought I'd posted her pic with my previous post.https://kuaibao.qq.com/s/20200225A0B7IF00

Toungsten
10-03-20, 11:47
https://kuaibao.qq.com/s/20200225A0B7IF00This is an actress. Not a provider. This is a BBFS board for K-girl providers.

GoldDust58
10-03-20, 11:59
Seems like there's a new girl starting soon as SAG. Anyone recognize her? Face looks familiar.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/blueI'm exhausted keeping up with names lately.

Blue is not new. She is also Jisu of KTE, Sena / Kiara of Cakdolls OC, Natasha of CL in Vegas, Jesi of Goodgood (kiss shop).

Alice at SAG also came from CL in Vegas. I believe she is mixed not all Korean. And cant remember her name there

Toungsten
10-03-20, 13:12
M.

Bella, Coco.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

OmegaMan69
10-03-20, 14:17
Thought I'd posted her pic with my previous post.This pic is from here. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000210871735.html.

DHorn420
10-03-20, 14:47
She's been around before. She was with Booker January. I think she went by Lana there. She's Cindy now at Candygirl.

I am guessing his UTR girl is Cindy with CandyGirls. I will TOFTT eventually.

SammyInLa
10-03-20, 15:36
Anyone recognize Hana from M? She starts Monday. Any info would be appreciated!

-Sammy.

The Real Cost
10-03-20, 16:19
When you see a post like that with no name ad no link don't hold you breath.You can inhale now as her name is Veron and I've got a number for those in my PMs.

GoldDust58
10-03-20, 17:00
Mini was the best. Does anyone know any girl that can match the service of Mini? Been hitting a lot of bad service lately with the pretty face ones and want to find a top tier service this time around.Check M new girl Hana. I was told replacement for Mini and will give equal service. 5'0 88 lbs natural 32 C on the site. I prebooked already so we will know by Monday afternoon how she fares.

CandyMan71
10-03-20, 17:35
Check M new girl Hana. I was told replacement for Mini and will give equal service. 5'0 88 lbs natural 32 C on the site. I prebooked already so we will know by Monday afternoon how she fares.Based on your "service" comment, do you know if this one is different from the Hannah at M earlier this year?

Toungsten
10-03-20, 19:33
This pic is from here. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000210871735.html.Not surprising.

Toungsten
10-03-20, 20:31
Check M new girl Hana. I was told replacement for Mini and will give equal service. 5'0 88 lbs natural 32 C on the site. I prebooked already so we will know by Monday afternoon how she fares.Keep us posted. A replacement for Mini doesn't happen very often. Besides the body type she needs to have the passion and hunger for sex like the original.

Jmrz4
10-03-20, 23:10
M.

Bella, Coco.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.Glow is BBFS now?

GoldDust58
10-04-20, 00:42
Keep us posted. A replacement for Mini doesn't happen very often. Besides the body type she needs to have the passion and hunger for sex like the original.Will do. That is all the info I got so far. Supposed to be a top notch PSE girl so likely up your alley. I have my fingers crossed, very rarely does M let me down so far during my LA time.

Anyone else get a prebook besides me. I'm sure there are at least a few.

Toungsten
10-04-20, 00:51
Glow is BBFS now?Never said that. The list just indicates availability of girls with some of our more reliable bookers.

Toungsten
10-04-20, 00:53
Check M new girl Hana. I was told replacement for Mini and will give equal service. 5'0 88 lbs natural 32 C on the site. I prebooked already so we will know by Monday afternoon how she fares.If you're looking for service like Mini go see Allie, Hazel, Luna or Viki. Viki is similar in size as well.

Toungsten
10-04-20, 00:58
You can inhale now as her name is Veron and I've got a number for those in my PMs.When you call that number you can order one of these. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000210871735.html.

78 cm And 92 cm Lightsaber Blade Fit For Lightsaber Length High Quality Pc 2019 New.

US $26.96 - 33.71.

US $2. 00 New User Coupon.

Get coupons.

Color:

22.2 x 770 mm 1 pcs.

25.4 x 770 mm 1 pcs.

25.4 x 920 mm 1 pcs.

Quantity: 1.

10% off (2 pieces or more).

251 pieces available.

Free Shipping.

To United States via Seller's Shipping Method.

Delivered before Dec 06 or full refund.

Toungsten
10-04-20, 01:00
OK. I definitely saw Bella. Tattoo on her left foot for sure. Good to know that M is keeping it real.No B & S with M.

Im Yours
10-04-20, 02:22
Glow is BBFS now?While this is a BB thread I do believe Toungsten's posts are informative for who is working and that may include girls whom are not BB. EG, Lyn, and based on posts, Ruby.

RawrHard
10-04-20, 03:53
Check M new girl Hana. I was told replacement for Mini and will give equal service. 5'0 88 lbs natural 32 C on the site. I prebooked already so we will know by Monday afternoon how she fares.Description sounds like sfk Hana. I wonder.

HapaBoy86
10-04-20, 04:40
Glow is BBFS now?No, she is not.

Connection
10-04-20, 12:09
Glow is BBFS now?Nope. She doesn't.

Dwaeji
10-04-20, 12:19
This is an actress. Not a provider. This is a BBFS board for K-girl providers.Yes. To be clear, I was telling the OP to stop trolling us with stories and pics of made up providers.

AhardLanding
10-04-20, 12:23
The usual location off Wilshire. A fair amount has been written about her and I will just confirm I had a great hour. The BBBJ is long, her pussy is super tight and she is GFE from the minute you walk into her house of pleasure to the minute you reluctantly walk out the door. She is evidently BBFS without uncharge as she asked if I wanted a condom or not (I did). She is there for another two weeks then off to Korea to see her mother. The little cutie who opened the door to the apartment is Peach and next on the list.

CaliGsxr750
10-04-20, 12:51
I am interested in seeing glow, but cannot find where to book her at. Can anyone please help.

Much appreciate.

M.

Bella, Coco.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

CaliGsxr750
10-04-20, 13:06
I am interested in booking glow, but cannot find where to do so. Can someone please help with a link or number?

Much appreciate.

Toungsten
10-04-20, 13:47
M.

Bella, Coco (Hazel gone again).

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Eddy68
10-04-20, 16:11
M.

Bella, Coco (Hazel gone again).

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.Confirm told booker let me get Hazel said she wasn't available.

In other news I saw Kira from ktown escort instead she let me do whatever I wanted. And body look decent. Fake c tits. Just don't look at her teeth. Young to.

DHorn420
10-04-20, 16:23
Sooo Cindy at Candygirls is exactly who I thought, been on a high since seeing her this morning. She's been known to have several names, she's been in OC as well, I forget which agency. But I met her as Lana in DTLA earlier this year. Super pretty face, I would put her up there with Ravi, Lyn in terms of looks. Soft, kissable lips. 5'1 ish. Curvy body, a bit soft but not fat, she looks slimmer from the last time I met her, nice round ass that go extremely well with her curvy hips. She initiated DFK entire time and her eyes smiled as she grinned from ear to ear when she remembered who I was after I stepped inside. Will post the real good deets later, need to get some grub. As yall know, an early morning work-out fuck session can really burn off some calories; P Highly recommended, will repeat over and over and over.

BonerAppetitty
10-04-20, 16:29
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised since some girls rotate between SFK, SA, and M. I was going to TOFTT but someone else already volunteered.

Description sounds like sfk Hana. I wonder.

BonerAppetitty
10-04-20, 16:33
It's very easy. Search for Glow and Lyn number on TER.

I am interested in booking glow, but cannot find where to do so. Can someone please help with a link or number?

Much appreciate.

NoClue02
10-04-20, 16:46
Description sounds like sfk Hana. I wonder.I sure hope it hana from sfk. For some reasons Ilike her look and enjoy my session with her. Been waiting for her return LOL.

BonerAppetitty
10-04-20, 16:48
Thanks for letting me know. I have seen Cindy pics somewhere before as well so she was low on my list to TOFTT. I would be happy if Cindy was Lana.

She's been around before. She was with Booker January. I think she went by Lana there. She's Cindy now at Candygirl.

Dewpsp
10-04-20, 16:50
Since I'm new to M, what's her usual rate and is MSOG included?

BonerAppetitty
10-04-20, 16:54
It looks like Sexy Angel Chanel will be back with booker Gray on Tuesday. I believe she was Meeju with TopGirls previously.

Attractive young girl with real pics. She raised her rate. I think booker Gray has some interesting new girls.

BonerAppetitty
10-04-20, 17:15
I was not interested in seeing Star but I saw she upcharged 100 for BB at Acektown. It was not the most reliable agency so that could be wrong. You can always try to see her and offer more money for BB.

Reviews in LA: (here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/star-2138203330-350920).

Reviews in OC: (here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/star-9495221223-352023).

https://www.princess2garden.com/star

BonerAppetitty
10-04-20, 17:43
I haven't heard anybody else got to see Pepsi's collection of voyeur's pics.

Their room was so dark that one guy posted a pic he took of Pepsi on the bed and I could barely recognize some sort of MILF. Imagine trying to record or take a pic at the door.

Never seen a girl carrying a phone to the bathroom at any agency. Not sure Pepsi has time in between all the threesomes or foursomes and sessions to do this. May be she only does this with special VIPs. I would not say that here if I was that VIP.

I am never worried about being recorded at a Korean place and haven't seen another monger shadow before. My eyes always on the prize.

So it seems like PepsiPalace is a perfect place for someone like me (all about service) to visit while I'm in LA.

Can someone just please tell me the whole 'Pepsi watching and taking pics of you in action' thing is an inside joke?

I've been with pepsi when she and I walk to bathroom with her phone in hand and quietly opens the door cause we can here whomever is in the room moaning. She opens it slowly so she has enough room to fit her cell phone through the crack and record man and girl slamming. Its so Funny when she does this.

Bastard Chorum
10-04-20, 23:17
It looks like Sexy Angel Chanel will be back with booker Gray on Tuesday. I believe she was Meeju with TopGirls previously.

Attractive young girl with real pics. She raised her rate. I think booker Gray has some interesting new girls.I'm surprised she's not listed as BB. Niya looks interesting but I've stayed away from Tom / Booker Gray due to past BS. Hopefully someone review Niya.

DHorn420
10-05-20, 00:32
Yes sir, that is the one! Glad that she is in Ktown area, she mentioned being in OC before. So get your fix boys, she's super pretty IMO. Love making out with her.

Thanks for letting me know. I have seen Cindy pics somewhere before as well so she was low on my list to TOFTT. I would be happy if Cindy was Lana.

GoldDust58
10-05-20, 02:12
I'm surprised she's not listed as BB. Niya looks interesting but I've stayed away from Tom / Booker Gray due to past BS. Hopefully someone review Niya.So I got word she was in Vegas recent and a friend described her but it didn't sound like her. She said BBFS and then changed her mind to CFS only to eventually allow it a few days later for up charge. And now this pretty much proves it was Chanel, same pics used. She just went down the pits in service from Intel. She seems like she doesn't do BBFS msog as she did in her Sexyangels day. Just wasn't a great review from a trusted Vegas friend. It was sad to hear because I raved to him about her if it really was her.

KingsFoil
10-05-20, 11:26
1. Why post about Ruby in the Korean Agency BBFS section?This type of question comes up often. The answer is simply that the BB forum is the one with the most activity. The Asian provider thread often goes to sleep for a few days, so people will come over here rather than wake that one up.

Toungsten
10-05-20, 12:01
M.

Hana, Bella, Coco.

Sunny.

Lyn, Glow.

Sexyfungirls.

Allie, Viki.

GoldDust58
10-05-20, 12:29
I've been giving weekly or so updates on my visits. Short romp recaps. So releasing this one ahead of my visit with M's new Hana. Don't want to mix this week with the last week.

Bella of M / Lavixens: Since Hazel has been out, Bella has been my current CF along with Poppy and Ace. Bella has a pretty and long face with slender body. I am in heaven with those soft full natural tits. She laughs at how much I appreciate them. They might have gotten me off by themselves once before. She isn't the PSE pound to oblivion type but if you want a sweet and sensual session with a very sexy woman, she is the one. Bbbfsciv and great conversation. We chatted about good high end wine, an idea if you are gifter. Good view in DG but my favorite has been her CG due to her bouncy tits. Snug pussy nice kegels. I leave satisfied and I hope Bella sticks around, I will enjoy many more times with her.

Yoona of laasians-I laugh at the high face and body reports of Yoona on TER. I guess if you go to the mature provider category then Pepsi is a 10 and Yoona is a 6. Compared to the typical kgirls she is aged, not skinny, but aims to please. I almost got shunned and was shamed from my buddies for this one. I was desperate and had to see for myself. Wouldn't repeat but she does allow a unique service many kgirls do not. You can learn to speak Greek here. Nice woman. Past her time. But you go for one reason.

Poopy of SA- many up and down reports, should have been more ups. My first visit was good but after the second she become part of my rotation. We didn't appreciate her enough so I believe she returned to NorCal where she was the talk of the Bay. On our last visit, she opened up. Great personality and educated girl. Has a very nice butt that is a feature and while I am a more boob man where she lacks, her erasers kept me occupied. She didn't hesitate to pull a second pop. Quick wipe down of prior pop and she went into BBBJ and rode me hard CG for second round. Pop in intense mish with her grabbing me tight. She will be missed, we let her go.

JungleFun
10-05-20, 13:03
I'm surprised she's not listed as BB. Niya looks interesting but I've stayed away from Tom / Booker Gray due to past BS. Hopefully someone review Niya.She's listed on hx with kpussycat. 9456 ending.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kpussycat

JohnHada
10-05-20, 13:20
She's listed on hx with kpussycat. 9456 ending.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KpussycatI confirmed both girls are NO BBFS.

BonerAppetitty
10-05-20, 16:24
I haven't seen Chanel since she left SA. You can still book those same girls with Kpussycat or CandyGirlLA.

Suddenly this week got more new girls than I can add to my rotation. When I said interesting, I meant I am going to TOFTT soon LOL.

I'm surprised she's not listed as BB. Niya looks interesting but I've stayed away from Tom / Booker Gray due to past BS. Hopefully someone review Niya.

BonerAppetitty
10-05-20, 16:29
Please call me "dude" or "bro", like Bro Boner. I feel old when you said "sir". Too bad it looks like Cindy / Lana left again.

These girls change names and pics so fast I don't have enough time to shill for them.

Yes sir, that is the one! Glad that she is in Ktown area, she mentioned being in OC before. So get your fix boys, she's super pretty IMO. Love making out with her.

BonerAppetitty
10-05-20, 16:31
I am guessing 260 and MSOG included. I see girls all over SoCal and I may get a little confused on usual rate due to some variations.

Since I'm new to M, what's her usual rate and is MSOG included?

BonerAppetitty
10-05-20, 16:34
I thought Kira pics look familiar. It turns out pics are same as Jasmina at LovelyAngels in the Bay. I guess Jasmina didn't go to SexyAngels so she can upcharge at KTE.

Confirm told booker let me get Hazel said she wasn't available.

In other news I saw Kira from ktown escort instead she let me do whatever I wanted. And body look decent. Fake c tits. Just don't look at her teeth. Young to.

SFVsag
10-05-20, 17:02
This type of question comes up often. The answer is simply that the BB forum is the one with the most activity. The Asian provider thread often goes to sleep for a few days, so people will come over here rather than wake that one up.But if people put their reports in the proper forum, that forum will get its own traffic. Plus it cuts down to the continual confusion in here of "I thought she was no BBFS!

RawrHard
10-05-20, 17:06
Since I'm new to M, what's her usual rate and is MSOG included?There's a range depending on the girl. As far as I know 270 for Mini, 300 for Hana.

RawrHard
10-05-20, 17:08
I haven't seen Chanel since she left SA. You can still book those same girls with Kpussycat or CandyGirlLA.I've been wanting to try Amora / Ace, but I'm finding that CandyGirlLA upsell a hard pill to swallow.

GoldDust58
10-05-20, 17:52
Here we go. Book her now. Rebook her now. I am not kidding. She is definitely as advertised and a suitable replacement for Mini. She is 5'1 about 90 lbs all true. Rounder butt than Mini. DG is incredible, her ACG / RCG is incredible. We just scored the winner. We had a brief 10 minutes chat between pops. English is ok, not amazing but you can talk. Told me she did time in Japan, and then went to work in Boston. Now she wanted to try the West Coast.

She had the hottest lingerie on when entering. A metallic hot pink outfit. Nice full large B, but just as Mini's looked like full C on her frame. She is pink and pretty. M is amazing for supplying her to us.

If those two work together it would be a mind blowing year. Golddust approved. LA approved. She will be a new era of legends like Mini of M.

PussyDestroyr
10-05-20, 18:47
Here we go. Book her now. Rebook her now. I am not kidding. She is definitely as advertised and a suitable replacement for Mini. She is 5'1 about 90 lbs all true. Rounder butt than Mini. DG is incredible, her ACG / RCG is incredible. We just scored the winner. We had a brief 10 minutes chat between pops. English is ok, not amazing but you can talk. Told me she did time in Japan, and then went to work in Boston. Now she wanted to try the West Coast.

She had the hottest lingerie on when entering. A metallic hot pink outfit. Nice full large B, but just as Mini's looked like full C on her frame. She is pink and pretty. M is amazing for supplying her to us.

If those two work together it would be a mind blowing year. Golddust approved. LA approved. She will be a new era of legends like Mini of M.This better be good intel. I will report shortly.

JungleFun
10-05-20, 18:49

If those two work together it would be a mind blowing year. Golddust approved. LA approved. She will be a new era of legends like Mini of M.Appreciate the good work! Trump and I salute you.

JohnHada
10-05-20, 18:53
Hana is 300/ hr! Does she justify a premium rate? Is she easy BBFS and MSOG?

Hana must be DDG / BBFS to command 300 with M. Only the best at M offers 300.

Let me know what you guys think.

GoldDust58
10-05-20, 19:03
I haven't seen Chanel since she left SA. You can still book those same girls with Kpussycat or CandyGirlLA.

Suddenly this week got more new girls than I can add to my rotation. When I said interesting, I meant I am going to TOFTT soon LOL.And now former Chanel of SA goes to M as Sarah. Haha. The powerhouse.

Jujuju1010
10-05-20, 19:04

Let me know what you guys think.It seems like recently her girls have increased in price. She says they are all independent so they set their own prices. It's steadily been going up, now it seems like all of them are at least 280.

GoldDust58
10-05-20, 19:05

Let me know what you guys think.So others that are awful deserve 360 for one pop and 400 for 2.

She deserves every dollar. Prebook my friend trust me. Bbfsciv msog. Mini will definitely come back at that rate too likely. Or she will just likely go anywhere else and get 400. I'll take 3.

Francescoo
10-05-20, 19:15

If those two work together it would be a mind blowing year. Golddust approved. LA approved. She will be a new era of legends like Mini of M.I'm blowing a huge load on her can't wait.

SsStuntCock
10-05-20, 20:14

If those two work together it would be a mind blowing year. Golddust approved. LA approved. She will be a new era of legends like Mini of M.Is she confirmed to be Hana who was with SFK around the beginning of this year?

LoveAsianGirls
10-05-20, 20:29
And now former Chanel of SA goes to M as Sarah. Haha. The powerhouse.So is Chanel of SA now Niya of kpussycat or Sarah of M?. Seem to be differing opinions.

DHorn420
10-05-20, 20:37
Habit from my days in a corporate setting, mainly because everyone was significantly older than me LOL so I'm pretty sure that's the case here on Usasexguide. LOL but don't fret, she is still there. Just now with Kupcake.

Please call me "dude" or "bro", like Bro Boner. I feel old when you said "sir". Too bad it looks like Cindy / Lana left again.

These girls change names and pics so fast I don't have enough time to shill for them.

NintyNine
10-05-20, 20:44
So others that are awful deserve 360 for one pop and 400 for 2.

She deserves every dollar. Prebook my friend trust me. Bbfsciv msog. Mini will definitely come back at that rate too likely. Or she will just likely go anywhere else and get 400. I'll take 3.But how is her DFK and kissing passion?

I know there's covid fear, but real passionate DFK is a must for me to get hard.

BonerAppetitty
10-05-20, 21:01
You can book her as Chanel with booker Gray or Sarah with booker M tomorrow.

So is Chanel of SA now Niya of kpussycat or Sarah of M?. Seem to be differing opinions.

GoldDust58
10-05-20, 21:12
You can book her as Chanel with booker Gray or Sarah with booker M tomorrow.Ah so just booking with M. That side is usually upcharge or don't offer BBFS if booker via M. Who is TOFTT on her return?

I did my last today and already rebooked Hana so I'm out.

HungryAsian
10-05-20, 21:17
Hi guys, been in and out of the game and recently got back in. I randomly found this forum doing research. Glad to be here. I searched but haven't found any reports for Miso at Av. Anyone?

SammyInLa
10-05-20, 21:42

If those two work together it would be a mind blowing year. Golddust approved. LA approved. She will be a new era of legends like Mini of M.I was going to chicken out of my appointment due to covid fears, but GoldDust kept me on my path (thank you! In comparison to Mini, she has lots of similarities and some differences. First the looks. She is about 5' or 5'1", 90 pounds like reported before with pale smooth skin. She does have small fake boobs that sag a tiny bit. She is definitely skinny but has slightly loose skin around her stomachs. Nothing I would complain about. That's me being super picky. Mini's skin was super tight. I would put her body somewhere between Mini and Robyn. Ass is round and pretty solid. Not my ATF ass but very good! I though her face was super sexy and she kept solid eye contact during BBBJ and during sex. Her eyes and lips were super sexy. I was more than happy when she opened the door.

Service is where she totally excelled. She got four rounds out of me within the hour! DFK all through the session, BBBJ then mish to finish round one. More BBBJ and ACG with hands on her knees squatting for CIP number 2. BBBJCIM for number 3. I had to try doggie to see that ass for number 4 but couldn't finish there (I might have been too big for her. I couldn't pound) so she finished me with BBBJCIM again. She is there to please!

She is fun spirited and overall cool person. English is so-so but more than enough to communicate. She said she plans to be here a while.

Sammy.

HapaBoy86
10-05-20, 21:50
It seems like recently her girls have increased in price. She says they are all independent so they set their own prices. It's steadily been going up, now it seems like all of them are at least 280.Does everyone understand that a k girl does not get to keep the entire 3 bills, two eighty, two seventy, two fifty and etc!

Part of the entrance fee goes to booker and house to pay for condo / apt and of course her cut.

LoveAsianGirls
10-05-20, 22:23
You can book her as Chanel with booker Gray or Sarah with booker M tomorrow.Both Chanel and Niya lacking BBFS option on booker gray site.

Bastard Chorum
10-06-20, 01:30
She's listed on hx with kpussycat. 9456 ending.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KpussycatThanks for the heads up. I didn't see them on KPC before. I'll add her to the TDL.

Bastard Chorum
10-06-20, 01:39
Both Chanel and Niya lacking BBFS option on booker gray site.Niya's already been confirmed as no BBFS, KPC even lists both Yura (that name is so nostalgic, I wish would come back) and Niya as GFE as opposed to PSE.

Qzzzz
10-06-20, 01:50
How close is Hana to her pictures?

Also, I did not see Sarah on Lavixens on HX. When does she start? And she's confirmed to be Chanel of SA? That was someone I was hoping to see before she took time off.

Toungsten
10-06-20, 02:03
But how is her DFK and kissing passion?

I know there's covid fear, but real passionate DFK is a must for me to get hard.Is she just tiny like Mini or does she exude the same kind of passion, wildness and stamina? Without that it would be tough to compare her to Mini. Is BBFS an up sell or not? These are the questions we all want to hear about.

Fantic5916
10-06-20, 02:15
You can book her as Chanel with booker Gray or Sarah with booker M tomorrow.Chanel is still Chanel with M. The other listing for different girl. Sarah (aka Chanel with Booker Grey) is new with M.

DHorn420
10-06-20, 02:20
Not the same Hana LOL yall need to let that one go. This Hana is from another state, she's been around and is known for her service and looks but in other states, this is her first time this coast. I'm set to see her soon. Why? Because I trust Golddust58 intel, hasn't let me down. Everyone else? Yall can miss out on her if yall want but I know I'm set to see a banger.

Is she confirmed to be Hana who was with SFK around the beginning of this year?

DHorn420
10-06-20, 02:26
Man you already get a lot for less than 360, some girls just one pop LOL SMH. And some girls won't even look as good or even have the same amount of service LOL why don't you just you be your own judge? You could always walk away if you don't like what you see. I hear mongers do it all the time, hell last time I seen how this guy claimed he drove all the way from OC to Ktown to just to walk out on a girl, who I know for sure don't look bad at all and I could be pretty picky when it comes to looks, but compared to the price and service you would get from the girl he claimed to have walked out on? That guy was on some shit to have claimed that but I guess LOL. More reviewing, less complaining about the girls prices please.

Let me know what you guys think.

Bastard Chorum
10-06-20, 02:30
With M.

Photos: Surprisingly, it's her.

Loosk: Super cute face, slight duck lips with chiseled nose but as a whole very attractive, 5'3", man made C's (a bit firm as she originally didn't have much to begin with), petite bubble butt, shaven pussy. Young looking, can easily pass as mid-20's but probably older in reality. No tattoos, small circular scars on shoulder (probably small pox or BCG vaccine scaring), slight bruises but overall relatively blemish-free skin. Her skin tone is between fair and tanned. She used to work out and still occasionally does. As such, she sports a slender frame with toned soft curves all over.

English: Some English.

Attitude: Incredibly bubbly and upbeat. Some aegyo here and there. Reminds me of Allie's personality but minus the continuous laughter. Will take the lead if you don't. Aims to please.

Service: Overall top tier service with some caveats. Full on DFK with tongue in your mouth most of the time, she won't attack you like Moli but is more subdued, slow, and sensual. Frisky hands and actively engages thoughout. Good BBBJ, DT with BLS although suction could be better and was a bit teethy for me. Responsive and receptive to soft DATY. Good audio feedback. However, feedback and her sprinkling of complements comes off as a bit scripted and contrived. She'll play it by ear in CG, if you want fast and furious, she's game. Slow and teasingly sensual instead? She'll accommodate that too. K9 is just pure eye candy, tiny waist and sculpted plump ass that jiggles like seismic waves with each thrust is rare for kgirls. She opens wide and invitingly in mish. Heck, she was gesturing with outstretched hands for a hug during mish. Good kegel control. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $300.

Repeat: Absolutely, I was first caught off guard when M mentioned her rate but for what you get, I believe it's definitely warranted. Aside from a relatively toothy BBBJ and the contrived complements and audio feedback, I can see her becoming quite popular and a superstar. Hana wants to stay here for a while.

WilsC945
10-06-20, 03:04
With M.

Loosk: Super cute face, slight duck lips with chiseled nose but as a whole very attractive, 5'3", man made C's (a bit firm as she originally didn't have much to begin with), petite bubble butt, shaven pussy. Young looking, can easily pass as mid-20's but probably older in reality. No tattoos, small circular scars on shoulder (probably small pox or BCG vaccine scaring), slight bruises but overall relatively blemish-free skin. Her skin tone is between fair and tanned. She used to work out and still occasionally does. As such, she sports a slender frame with toned soft curves all over.The small circular scars is from small pox vaccination. I got one of those. It was discontinued in 1979 in Korea meaning she is probably in her 40's.

RawrHard
10-06-20, 03:23
The only Kgirl I had seen prior to today that I could classify as "super cute" was SA Jenny. This might sound like an exaggeration, but I could get lost in her eyes. I don't know what about her face it is but it was my type. Today, I could say Hana was a close second. And while I felt like I had a closer connection with Jenny the one time that I saw her, Hana made up for the awkwardness and the language gap by the constant bubbly and goofy attitude (aegyo might be a good way to describe it). Of course I'm half kidding when I say this, but she's marriage material. LOL.

Service wise, she's like if you took all the best aspects of Jenny and Nina and combined them together. Unlike Nina, at least with me, there was no teeth in her long and enthusiastic BJ. There's the vibe that she's really excited to explore rather than that she's done this for a long time and knows exactly what to do. Then she leaned in and asked the word, "fast or slow?" And I fell in love. See, unlike some of you guys, I prefer slow and sensual, or at least a mix. I'm usually a one hit wonder anyways, and only Kiss had been able to get two out of me. But what I don't like is hard thrusting all the way through. It makes my dick numb. I've seen Nana a few times but had to change it up. A lot of girls, like Nina, Mini, or Vixen, or nearly everyone actually, get antsy when you just have them lie down and cuddle for a few minutes in the middle of the act. It messes up their internal clock. Hana, however, speaks my language. Her "slow" option is very sensual, she isn't afraid of skin contact. Her RCG is just beautiful.

Afterwards, she kept poking junior, but I know that unless they play their cards exactly right, it's very difficult for me to go twice. So I passed. Maybe I'll attempt it next time. She gave me a massage, didn't really put much muscle into it. It was meh. I gave her a massage back.

She kept asking "is it good" throughout the whole session, like she really wants to please, but is insecure. My facial expression is kind of a brick wall sometimes, but it seems that she responds well to feedback.

I will definitely return if she sticks around. She said she came from Boston. Who knows how long she'll be in LA. Unlike GoldDust, I can't afford to do this daily. I've had sessions in the past where I felt a bit like I should've saved my money, but today -- I mean like rationally I should've saved my money but -- I don't have a hint of regret. Instead, she makes me want to learn Korean. So yeah, the 300 is a better deal than 260 at some places.

IAmGib1
10-06-20, 09:19
You can book her as Chanel with booker Gray or Sarah with booker M tomorrow.The pics are completely different of the old Chanel of SA and she was BBFS Niya is not.

BigM1
10-06-20, 10:18
Is the legendary Mistress X back? I saw that the Palace is advertising her.

Humyiy
10-06-20, 11:57
Is the legendary Mistress X back? I saw that the Palace is advertising her.I heard not until end of October. Probably just gauging interest.

GoldDust58
10-06-20, 12:06
Chanel is still Chanel with M. The other listing for different girl. Sarah (aka Chanel with Booker Grey) is new with M.Chanel of M is correct. We said Chanel of SA Sexyangels. She is now with Booker gray but also booked by M now using the name Sarah. She is part of the 3 Chanel's. Chanel of M, former Chanel of SA, Chanel of Cakdolls.

As far has her service. Not sure if she is all CFS now. She is listed on booker gray as GFE.

PervySage2018
10-06-20, 12:38
Is the legendary Mistress X back? I saw that the Palace is advertising her.They're not advertising her on HX. Where did you see the ad?

Toungsten
10-06-20, 12:51
M.

Bella, Hana, coco, Sarah.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Allie, Viki.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Min, Nana, Sia http://newtopasia.cuties-sites.com/models/.

Atrr1
10-06-20, 14:58
Sooo Cindy at Candygirls is exactly who I thought, been on a high since seeing her this morning. She's been known to have several names, she's been in OC as well, I forget which agency. But I met her as Lana in DTLA earlier this year. Super pretty face, I would put her up there with Ravi, Lyn in terms of looks. Soft, kissable lips. 5'1 ish. Curvy body, a bit soft but not fat, she looks slimmer from the last time I met her, nice round ass that go extremely well with her curvy hips. She initiated DFK entire time and her eyes smiled as she grinned from ear to ear when she remembered who I was after I stepped inside. Will post the real good deets later, need to get some grub. As yall know, an early morning work-out fuck session can really burn off some calories; P Highly recommended, will repeat over and over and over.That was quick, no longer on site. Why?

Toungsten
10-06-20, 16:40
Chanel of M is correct. We said Chanel of SA Sexyangels. She is now with Booker gray but also booked by M now using the name Sarah. She is part of the 3 Chanel's. Chanel of M, former Chanel of SA, Chanel of Cakdolls.

As far has her service. Not sure if she is all CFS now. She is listed on booker gray as GFE.BBFS depends more on us than what the ad says.

Dewpsp
10-06-20, 17:40
Saw her yesterday also. She's defintely tiny petitie. She really is 5 feet exact. Might even be an inch shorter than that. $300 is definitely worth it. She really does aim to please. She is on the older side for sure. Whoever mentioned 40's is possibly correct. But with makeup and personality and how petite she is, she can easily pass for high 20's. She have so much energy. Seems like she can go all day long.

LoveAsianGirls
10-06-20, 17:55
I heard not until end of October. Probably just gauging interest.Just got text from booker stating return date of October 20th. We all know how those dates can get pushed but hopefully she will be here then. Been too long! FYI, she is being advertised on HX in pepsiclub for those that did not see it. Last post 11:41 am.

DHorn420
10-06-20, 17:58
This is exactly why I was going to see her without needing to reviews. Sometimes you just got to do with your gut. Appreciate the feedback is everyone giving Hana, why'all will see mine very soon too. Be ready to not get your appointment slots since she'll be one busy little hottie.

With M.

Photos: Surprisingly, it's her.

Loosk: Super cute face, slight duck lips with chiseled nose but as a whole very attractive, 5'3", man made C's (a bit firm as she originally didn't have much to begin with), petite bubble butt, shaven pussy. Young looking, can easily pass as mid-20's but probably older in reality. No tattoos, small circular scars on shoulder (probably small pox or BCG vaccine scaring), slight bruises but overall relatively blemish-free skin. Her skin tone is between fair and tanned. She used to work out and still occasionally does. As such, she sports a slender frame with toned soft curves all over.

English: Some English.

Attitude: Incredibly bubbly and upbeat. Some aegyo here and there. Reminds me of Allie's personality but minus the continuous laughter. Will take the lead if you don't. Aims to please.

Service: Overall top tier service with some caveats. Full on DFK with tongue in your mouth most of the time, she won't attack you like Moli but is more subdued, slow, and sensual. Frisky hands and actively engages thoughout. Good BBBJ, DT with BLS although suction could be better and was a bit teethy for me. Responsive and receptive to soft DATY. Good audio feedback. However, feedback and her sprinkling of complements comes off as a bit scripted and contrived. She'll play it by ear in CG, if you want fast and furious, she's game. Slow and teasingly sensual instead? She'll accommodate that too. K9 is just pure eye candy, tiny waist and sculpted plump ass that jiggles like seismic waves with each thrust is rare for kgirls. She opens wide and invitingly in mish. Heck, she was gesturing with outstretched hands for a hug during mish. Good kegel control. BBFSCIP.

Expense: $300.

Repeat: Absolutely, I was first caught off guard when M mentioned her rate but for what you get, I believe it's definitely warranted. Aside from a relatively toothy BBBJ and the contrived complements and audio feedback, I can see her becoming quite popular and a superstar. Hana wants to stay here for a while.

Levi0977
10-06-20, 18:00
Just wondering any advice from mongers doing two hour sessions? I was thinking about either Pepsi from the palace or Viki for sexyfunkgirls.

PaulRew
10-06-20, 19:18
I will definitely return if she sticks around. She said she came from Boston. Hi, I am very curious if Hana is either of these two girls from Boston.

http://bostontopten10.com/shine

http://bostontopten10.com/spring

Fantic5916
10-06-20, 20:20
Just wondering any advice from mongers doing two hour sessions? I was thinking about either Pepsi from the palace or Viki for sexyfunkgirls.I have not seen Vicki (she is great I heard). 2 hrs with Pepsi could get you another girl to joint and maybe some Greek if you into it.

HapaBoy86
10-06-20, 21:52
They're not advertising her on HX. Where did you see the ad?Yes, they are ad is up and says it.

Do you subscribe to there profile and might have not been there last night but she is avail (vixen).

HapaBoy86
10-06-20, 21:57
They're not advertising her on HX. Where did you see the ad?Hx.

Classifieds.

Pepsi and Vixen at the Palace.

Oct 6 2020 06:25 PM.

California Los Angeles.

Mistressx and JennyO and Emmy at the Palace.

Oct 6 2020 06:25 PM.

California Los Angeles Central / Westside.

PervySage2018
10-06-20, 22:31
Just got text from booker stating return date of October 20th. We all know how those dates can get pushed but hopefully she will be here then. Been too long! FYI, she is being advertised on HX in pepsiclub for those that did not see it. Last post 11:41 am.Can also confirm, booker just texted me with a 10/20 return for MistressX at Pepsi's. For those of you who are not familiar with her -- major MILFY action, big tits, big ass, fat pussy, no holds barred, fantastic service and attitude. 40 ish. Pics are not her, but representative. Last time I saw her was March 11th then she disappeared after lock down.

DHorn420
10-06-20, 22:47
I mentioned in another post that she is now with Mykupcake, candygirlla does have some nice girls as well.

That was quick, no longer on site. Why?

GoldDust58
10-07-20, 00:40
This is exactly why I was going to see her without needing to reviews. Sometimes you just got to do with your gut. Appreciate the feedback is everyone giving Hana, why'all will see mine very soon too. Be ready to not get your appointment slots since she'll be one busy little hottie.So I think we all agree she is worth her charge. Especially for what you get compared to the way higher priced ugly ones elsewhere. M scored a top provider that will be a legend if we take care of her. I think the question is what sets her apart from Mini. Mini is great as we all know. What made Mini so great as she is an energetic little sex doll. She allowed you to do what you want. Now where the differences come is service and work. Mini would be tried by 9 pm 10 pm. But it was because she was letting dudes tear her hard nonstop. Wears a girl out. Where Hana excels is she actually will still give you additional pops but she knows how to work you instead of being a rag doll. She will check on you to make sure you are enjoying it and if not will switch it up. She differs due to her service mind. Since I'm repeating so fast, I was told she would change her outfit, makeup, and service style for me next visit. That is what sets her apart. Both are amazing and I can't wait till they work together. I haven't been a fan of spinners over the last few months, she just brought me back. I will have my time cut out between her and sweet natural tit Bella.

Tomatillo
10-07-20, 00:56
I have not seen Vicki (she is great I heard). 2 hrs with Pepsi could get you another girl to joint and maybe some Greek if you into it.Vicki is a tight petite spinner in her mid to upper 30's who is good for a ride but has an odd overworked face. Performance wise, her BBBJ is very abrasive and can be painful which some guys may like. Likes getting worked mish and prone doggy. MSOG no problem.

Kamsamida
10-07-20, 01:59
I have not seen Vicki (she is great I heard). 2 hrs with Pepsi could get you another girl to joint and maybe some Greek if you into it.Speaking from personal experience or speculating?

DHorn420
10-07-20, 02:19
her BBBJ is very abrasive and can be painful which some guys may likeIts like she's trying her hardest to see how much a cock can go down her throat. Viki is super fun. 2 hour session with her? Expect her to want at least 3-4 loads LOL.

Slim129
10-07-20, 02:51
OK so I admit I'm new here and this is something that I don't really want to post perhaps because I'm too nice of a guy but I did not like Viki. The hard part is for me to explain exactly why I didn't like her because she's trying and she cares about providing a good experience and again it's hard to knock a girl whose like that I mean if anything this is the type of business that's somewhat difference / unusual.

In any case I didn't like her because I literally felt guilty about what I was doing and engaging in when I was with her, LOL! I'm a monger who has a significant other, and Viki is a bit older and well without going into further detail because I hope / think you get what I'm talking about. If I'm going to be paying for it I want something else. If you don't understand feel free to PM me. To each his own though.

Slim129
10-07-20, 02:54
Saw her yesterday also. She's defintely tiny petitie. She really is 5 feet exact. Might even be an inch shorter than that. $300 is definitely worth it. She really does aim to please. She is on the older side for sure. Whoever mentioned 40's is possibly correct. But with makeup and personality and how petite she is, she can easily pass for high 20's. She have so much energy. Seems like she can go all day long.How serious are you that she's in her 40's so defiantly older then Ace / Diva?

RazGrizace00
10-07-20, 09:25
Hi, I am very curious if Hana is either of these two girls from Boston.

http://bostontopten10.com/springI am curious as well is it her?

http://bostontopten10.com/tessa

Toungsten
10-07-20, 09:56
OK so I admit I'm new here and this is something that I don't really want to post perhaps because I'm too nice of a guy but I did not like Viki. The hard part is for me to explain exactly why I didn't like her because she's trying and she cares about providing a good experience and again it's hard to knock a girl whose like that I mean if anything this is the type of business that's somewhat difference / unusual.

In any case I didn't like her because I literally felt guilty about what I was doing and engaging in when I was with her, LOL! I'm a monger who has a significant other, and Viki is a bit older and well without going into further detail because I hope / think you get what I'm talking about. If I'm going to be paying for it I want something else. If you don't understand feel free to PM me. To each his own though.She's not young but the reality is that virtually all the K-girls are in their thirties and forties but are still usually GND cute particularly if they are petite. That said Viki is one great fuck which is what mongering is all about IMHO. I've seen providers who are young but not great in bed and my choice is always service over looks as long as they are somewhat cute with a nice body. Service with passion for me always trumps (no pun intended) looks with service that you forget as soon as you leave. Personally I can't get enough of Viki's service and her petite cuteness and fun personality is more than enough for me.

BonerAppetitty
10-07-20, 11:08
BastardChorum said she looks like pics. Those girls didn't look like Hana.

I am pretty sure she was not Tessa and Shine because I know both were in LA before. Boston IU was also in LA. I saw pics of Spring somewhere else too.

I am curious as well is it her?

http://bostontopten10.com/tessa

Hi, I am very curious if Hana is either of these two girls from Boston.

http://bostontopten10.com/spring

Fantic5916
10-07-20, 11:27
Speaking from personal experience or speculating?It is personal experience with Pepci and Vixen. Pepsi bring Vixen to introduce her to me. Next time I saw both of them. I am not going to brag, but it was something out of porno movie. You need to book 2 -4 hrs with them to experience that. Everything was on the menu, everything.

DarkSide5
10-07-20, 11:33
Vicki is a tight petite spinner in her mid to upper 30's who is good for a ride but has an odd overworked face. Performance wise, her BBBJ is very abrasive and can be painful which some guys may like. Likes getting worked mish and prone doggy. MSOG no problem.I agree that Viki is great performance wise but her BBBJ hurt. It's like she is trying to suck your soul out of your dick.

Slim129
10-07-20, 11:39
She's not young but the reality is that virtually all the K-girls are in their thirties and forties but are still usually GND cute particularly if they are petite. That said Viki is one great fuck which is what mongering is all about IMHO. I've seen providers who are young but not great in bed and my choice is always service over looks as long as they are somewhat cute with a nice body. Service with passion for me always trumps (no pun intended) looks with service that you forget as soon as you leave. Personally I can't get enough of Viki's service and her petite cuteness and fun personality is more than enough for me.I know but perhaps I'm in the unique category where if I wanted a Korean MILF I'd just stay home. I'm in my thirties and I'm with a Korean MILF as is whose older then me but whose sex drive isn't as neurotic. What can I say though I'm a perv, but isn't everyone on this board one?

It just doesn't feel good when I'm with a MILF and I'm thinking to myself jeez I should have just stayed home. To be exact I didn't have those thoughts at all when I was with Ace, but are you telling me that Ace is like "One of Kind".

Toungsten
10-07-20, 12:24
I agree that Viki is great performance wise but her BBBJ hurt. It's like she is trying to suck your soul out of your dick.If you don't tell these girls how you like it then it's on you. She is one of the most accommodating of the K-girls and I guarantee some guys like it when she tries to suck the soul out their dicks. You got to tell them what you want. They aren't mind readers. I've told her how I like it and her BBBJ is great for me.

RazGrizace00
10-07-20, 13:07
BastardChorum said she looks like pics. Those girls didn't look like Hana.

I am pretty sure she was not Tessa and Shine because I know both were in LA before. Boston IU was also in LA. I saw pics of Spring somewhere else too.Thanks for the intel bro! Anyone have info on IU: http://bostontopten10.com/iu haven't had luck digging through.

GoldDust58
10-07-20, 13:27
How serious are you that she's in her 40's so defiantly older then Ace / Diva?Everyone needs to stop worrying how old they are. The reality is every girl in the market today is at least 30. Maybe closer to 40. They don't tell booker their real age because guys are too hung up on wanting 20 yr old. So the 26 yr old is likely 10yrs older. The ones you think are 40 are likely 45 or more. So let's not think about age at all. Some have bodies that look better than a 21 yr old. So please no more how old is she really? Can we talk about how's her service? How cute is she? How's the body. There likely isn't a single low 20's here currently. Maybe a 28-30, but unlikely. Mini of KPC was but she left.

Fantic5916
10-07-20, 13:46
Everyone needs to stop worrying how old they are. The reality is every girl in the market today is at least 30. Maybe closer to 40. They don't tell booker their real age because guys are too hung up on wanting 20 yr old. So the 26 yr old is likely 10yrs older. The ones you think are 40 are likely 45 or more. So let's not think about age at all. Some have bodies that look better than a 21 yr old. So please no more how old is she really? Can we talk about how's her service? How cute is she? How's the body. There likely isn't a single low 20's here currently. Maybe a 28-30, but unlikely. Mini of KPC was but she left.Totally agreed! It not the age what matter. It is chemistry and service.

Toungsten
10-07-20, 14:08
M.

Bella, Hana, Coco, Sarah.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Min, Sia.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

PussyDestroyr
10-07-20, 14:29
Everyone needs to stop worrying how old they are. The reality is every girl in the market today is at least 30. Maybe closer to 40. They don't tell booker their real age because guys are too hung up on wanting 20 yr old. So the 26 yr old is likely 10yrs older. The ones you think are 40 are likely 45 or more. So let's not think about age at all. Some have bodies that look better than a 21 yr old. So please no more how old is she really? Can we talk about how's her service? How cute is she? How's the body. There likely isn't a single low 20's here currently. Maybe a 28-30, but unlikely. Mini of KPC was but she left.I still reminisce about filling up Mini at KPC (Mina at KPC too, previously Mini at M). Good times.

Jeff1976
10-07-20, 14:55
i agree that viki is great performance wise but her bbbj hurt. It's like she is trying to suck your soul out of your dick.

Good God! She sounds perfect! Can she DT?

PervySage2018
10-07-20, 14:56
Everyone needs to stop worrying how old they are. The reality is every girl in the market today is at least 30. Maybe closer to 40. They don't tell booker their real age because guys are too hung up on wanting 20 yr old. So the 26 yr old is likely 10yrs older. The ones you think are 40 are likely 45 or more. So let's not think about age at all. Some have bodies that look better than a 21 yr old. So please no more how old is she really? Can we talk about how's her service? How cute is she? How's the body. There likely isn't a single low 20's here currently. Maybe a 28-30, but unlikely. Mini of KPC was but she left.I agree, and the thing is that most Asian women to appear to be much younger than they really are, until they hit menopause then there is a rapid change. And with surgical enhancements, self care, and if they take good care of their skin, a 50 year old Asian can look like she's 30. Also, I'm in my 50's, so my perspective is quite different from a monger who's 30. I'm pretty sure that Pepsi is probably close to my age, but to me, I don't care, because she's gorgeous, has a great body, and her service is spectacular. I'd go with her than with a 25 year old rookie who doesn't know what she's doing on any day of the week. YMMV.

Jeff1976
10-07-20, 15:11
Everyone needs to stop worrying how old they are. The reality is every girl in the market today is at least 30. Maybe closer to 40. They don't tell booker their real age because guys are too hung up on wanting 20 yr old. So the 26 yr old is likely 10yrs older. The ones you think are 40 are likely 45 or more. So let's not think about age at all. Some have bodies that look better than a 21 yr old. So please no more how old is she really? Can we talk about how's her service? How cute is she? How's the body. There likely isn't a single low 20's here currently. Maybe a 28-30, but unlikely. Mini of KPC was but she left.Agreed. If you are looking for TRUE early 20 year old providers, you will need to hop on a plane to south east Asia. The choices are mind boggling, infinite and absurdly cheap. One hour of entertainment at LA prices with a 30-40 year old Korean provider, will cost the same as 7 nights with 22-25 year old spinners, with the bodies of aerobics instructors, and no pop limits.

Toungsten
10-07-20, 16:09
Good God! She sounds perfect! Can she DT?She'll get her nose against your belly.

Ampfinders
10-07-20, 16:58
Agreed. If you are looking for TRUE early 20 year old providers, you will need to hop on a plane to south east Asia. The choices are mind boggling, infinite and absurdly cheap. One hour of entertainment at LA prices with a 30-40 year old Korean provider, will cost the same as 7 nights with 22-25 year old spinners, with the bodies of aerobics instructors, and no pop limits.Agreed, southeast Asia.

Hahasupz
10-07-20, 17:13
I agree that Viki is great performance wise but her BBBJ hurt. It's like she is trying to suck your soul out of your dick.I agree LOL. There was a lot of teeth when she was sucking me. I had to tell her.

NintyNine
10-07-20, 17:17
Agreed. If you are looking for TRUE early 20 year old providers, you will need to hop on a plane to south east Asia. The choices are mind boggling, infinite and absurdly cheap. One hour of entertainment at LA prices with a 30-40 year old Korean provider, will cost the same as 7 nights with 22-25 year old spinners, with the bodies of aerobics instructors, and no pop limits.Can you write a short summary of WHERE and how to find these south east asian hotties? Are they BBFS too?

NintyNine
10-07-20, 17:20
Does Ace look like her pics? Does her face even look like that?

Ace's pics are super hot, and that gives me doubts.

Toungsten
10-07-20, 17:22
Ever since Allie changed agencies she had new pictures taken that really do her justice. To me she is one of the prettiest K-girls with a hot smoking body. She is petite but not really a spinner and certainly not fat. She just has a great body with an amazing natural shape. Great hips, ass and natural tits with dark nipples which really turn me on. Her looks along with her great attitude and personality make her the perfect provider. From the moment the door closes she is all over you. Deep, sloppy, passionate kisses and makes me feel as if she really was waiting for me to come and then cum. She really loves here clit being licked and sucked as I play with her G-spot with my fingers. She gets so loud and Her pussy gets so wet and ready for my cock each and every time. Allie loves to fuck and suck and will suck you dry and then some. As long as you have more to give her she is ready. I love it when she tries to take my cock as deep in her throat as she gags, moans, sputters and sprays my cock with her saliva. She loves to take my CIM and then have me kiss her with my cum dripping from her mouth. She loves that cream in mouth, in her pussy or anywhere on her body. Just loves that cum. Her looks are great to me and her skills are as good as it gets. If you've seen her you know what I mean and if you haven't I suggest you waste no more time. She's an experience not to be missed.

Eponymously
10-07-20, 18:05
Agreed. If you are looking for TRUE early 20 year old providers, you will need to hop on a plane to south east Asia. The choices are mind boggling, infinite and absurdly cheap. One hour of entertainment at LA prices with a 30-40 year old Korean provider, will cost the same as 7 nights with 22-25 year old spinners, with the bodies of aerobics instructors, and no pop limits.Any write-ups or resources you can point us toward? Would like to read about best places to go to, obviously no interest in travel right now but something to save up for in the future.

GiJeep
10-07-20, 18:54
This is probably the wrong place to ask this but has anyone purchased or acquired a online prescription for Viagra or Cialis, if so where? And what questions are asked in order to get a prescription?

Thanks for any advice.

Slim129
10-07-20, 20:19
This is probably the wrong place to ask this but has anyone purchased or acquired a online prescription for Viagra or Cialis, if so where? And what questions are asked in order to get a prescription?

Thanks for any advice.You plan to use insurance or no insurance?

Slim129
10-07-20, 20:20
Does Ace look like her pics? Does her face even look like that?

Ace's pics are super hot, and that gives me doubts.Ace's face is more rounded then the pictures but her body is all there and she's wonderful but I think she's gone now.

HapaBoy86
10-07-20, 20:31

Thanks for any advice.They're is thread about this in Special Interests in the Homepage.

Vibing13
10-07-20, 21:30
Can you write a short summary of WHERE and how to find these south east asian hotties? Are they BBFS too?I lived in Asia for the last two years but travelled all over. Best countries:

Thailand obviously. One of my favorite memories in Bangkok was going to a gogobar in their red light district last year. 3 minutes into entering, I had a beer in hand and a 19-year old hottie with braces slamming and grinding her ass into my crotch. She wanted me to take her to the sex room, but I just had her ride me right there in the bar so that I could finish my beer as I sucked her tits.

Hong Kong is great too. Entire buildings with women staying in 1 room apartments. You just go on the website and pick. Sex141.

And then there's our favorite country, Korea. I was last there in January right before Covid and booked a girl. She was hotter than anyone in LA, spoke great English, and was not about the normal routine. Entered my AirBnB in a school girl outfit and let me do whatever I wanted for two shots. Told me to slap her ass as hard as I wanted and suck her tits as hard as I could. She actually charged the same as in LA but the service was amazing. My ATF (uck).

DHorn420
10-07-20, 22:20
She will be missed. Idk how many times I filled her up but I still feel it wasn't enough. Hope we can something like that again back here.

I still reminisce about filling up Mini at KPC (Mina at KPC too, previously Mini at M). Good times.

GoThienks
10-07-20, 23:12
Hello, just wondering if anyone has reports for Min or Sia at Newtopasia?

My usual go-to is Luna at Sexy Angels, and her service is ideal and top-notch as others have previously reported. If anyone needs reports on her or others at Sexy Angels, you can ask me.

I've been trying to contact the booker for SexyAngels but haven't been getting any response. Thanks.

SsStuntCock
10-08-20, 00:25
Any write-ups or resources you can point us toward? Would like to read about best places to go to, obviously no interest in travel right now but something to save up for in the future.I haven't used it yet, but if the sister site is even half as helpful as this thread alone, a little networking can go a long way.

http://internationalsexguide.nl/

HexenDuction
10-08-20, 00:25
She gave me a preview shower BBBJ with lots of DFK afterwards. Started with some adequate bedside BBBJ. For the first position she asked me stand up and and was going to ride me, straight up and down, but I told her I'm too old for that! Next she put some oil on her tits and my dick, and gave me my first Russian. After that I told her lay down and I sucked on her titties, then ate her out on the edge of the bed, then on to some standing MISH. She then told me to lie down and she gave me some incredible CG with her legs on my legs with her feet hooked inside my knees. I told her to stop and that I was going to come, so she leaned back and put one of her legs forward, and was dropping her pussy down at a forty five degree angle. After that I put her into some different MISH and sprung a leak. Oh yeah, BBBJ between every change of position and her ass looked great in the mirror. She was very effervescent and engaging throughout! She never put any clothes on after we were done and was running around au natural in the kitchen / living room! She offered me some chocolate on the way out, but I declined because I'm diabetic. I've got her #1 on my depth chart, but I haven't seen any of the superstars, yet!

Ever since Allie changed agencies she had new pictures taken that really do her justice. To me she is one of the prettiest K-girls with a hot smoking body. She is petite but not really a spinner and certainly not fat. She just has a great body with an amazing natural shape. Great hips, ass and natural tits with dark nipples which really turn me on. Her looks along with her great attitude and personality make her the perfect provider. From the moment the door closes she is all over you. Deep, sloppy, passionate kisses and makes me feel as if she really was waiting for me to come and then cum. She really loves here clit being licked and sucked as I play with her G-spot with my fingers. She gets so loud and Her pussy gets so wet and ready for my cock each and every time. Allie loves to fuck and suck and will suck you dry and then some. As long as you have more to give her she is ready. I love it when she tries to take my cock as deep in her throat as she gags, moans, sputters and sprays my cock with her saliva. She loves to take my CIM and then have me kiss her with my cum dripping from her mouth. She loves that cream in mouth, in her pussy or anywhere on her body. Just loves that cum. Her looks are great to me and her skills are as good as it gets. If you've seen her you know what I mean and if you haven't I suggest you waste no more time. She's an experience not to be missed.

Jack926
10-08-20, 01:27
I saw Sarah from "M" today. Some say Sarah is Chanel from SA and I have seen Chanel once in late June. While my time with Chanel at SA was very memorable, I could not be sure that if Sarah is Chanel from old Sexy Angel. Sarah was disaster in making: she insisted in condom which is OK with me but she could not blow me because she said my dick is too big; she would not let me pump her as she made it so comfortable. I took a shower and I left.

This was the a very bad experience but I am not holding it against "M. She had more than 40 good one and this was the 2nd bad one. "M" cares about her client base and she was offering a free session but I left the money because I felt that it is the right thing to do.

If Sarah is indeed Chanel from SA (which I can't remember), her service and her attitude has gone from a solid 9 to 1: She gets "1" for opening the door with smile and her sexy outfit. She has gone from sweet GFE / PSE to Lame Wife Experience.

BonerAppetitty
10-08-20, 01:32
I sympathize with you. Young guys like to be with young girls, simple as that. You are young, you have a significant other, you deserved better. I joined to share the young (er) and hot (ter) Kgirls because there were and are still not enough intel about them. I can be wrong because I am not young and picky.

It's just a matter of knowing which intel is reliable and collaborate more in public. Working together we can carve out a market for hot young girls. I prefer to post in other threads to avoid cluttering this thread for sharing BBFS MILFs. I personally don't need intel to find these girls but it won't get better for you guys if you don't provide feedback about these girls, good or bad.

In any case I didn't like her because I literally felt guilty about what I was doing and engaging in when I was with her, LOL! I'm a monger who has a significant other, and Viki is a bit older and well without going into further detail because I hope / think you get what I'm talking about. If I'm going to be paying for it I want something else. If you don't understand feel free to PM me. To each his own though.

CandyMan71
10-08-20, 01:37
Thanks to the fellows providing helpful reports on Hana. I'm always a bit wary due to beauty being in the eyes of the beholder, but reports on Hana are on the mark. Would second the enthusiasm similar to Mini. My korean age radar has gradually improved over the past 3 years and she is at least mid-30's and likely older, but her body is amazing, petite, & smooth. Small round butt. Face: 6. 5. English was better than I expected. In case it matters, she prefers the gentler approach vs. The jackhammer. She gets extremely wet. Also prefers softer during DATY vs. Guys acting like a bulldog on a pork chop.

BonerAppetitty
10-08-20, 01:39
I haven't confirmed Sarah was Chanel of SA but I recognized her face from the pic in white. Both pics have some photoshopped and glam.

Question like how close a girl is to her picture is tough to answer. How close is close enough for you guys LOL.

How close is Hana to her pictures?

Also, I did not see Sarah on Lavixens on HX. When does she start? And she's confirmed to be Chanel of SA? That was someone I was hoping to see before she took time off.

SCJohn
10-08-20, 02:03
Everyone needs to stop worrying how old they are. The reality is every girl in the market today is at least 30. Maybe closer to 40. They don't tell booker their real age because guys are too hung up on wanting 20 yr old. So the 26 yr old is likely 10yrs older. The ones you think are 40 are likely 45 or more. So let's not think about age at all. Some have bodies that look better than a 21 yr old. So please no more how old is she really? Can we talk about how's her service? How cute is she? How's the body. There likely isn't a single low 20's here currently. Maybe a 28-30, but unlikely. Mini of KPC was but she left.No way. If I pay for USDA Prime. I don't want Choice or Select.

Bastard Chorum
10-08-20, 03:15
No way. If I pay for USDA Prime. I don't want Choice or Select.Considering the price you're paying and the services rendered, I would argue the opposite. Compared to PD, GPS, and even some HX providers who should know better, you're paying Choice price for USDA prime and once in a while you might run into A5 Wagyu.

YoungBull2
10-08-20, 05:38
Yes sir. If we're informed consumers, the market will be our b*. I can't imagine being in the scene without this forum lmao. Up charge and bad attitude wouldn't even be a thing, if we were on the same page. Now I'm wondering how many leeches are reading this without having a profile.

I sympathize with you. Young guys like to be with young girls, simple as that. You are young, you have a significant other, you deserved better. I joined to share the young (er) and hot (ter) Kgirls because there were and are still not enough intel about them. I can be wrong because I am not young and picky.

It's just a matter of knowing which intel is reliable and collaborate more in public. Working together we can carve out a market for hot young girls. I prefer to post in other threads to avoid cluttering this thread for sharing BBFS MILFs. I personally don't need intel to find these girls but it won't get better for you guys if you don't provide feedback about these girls, good or bad.

MrGeorge
10-08-20, 05:41
Aint this the truth. I can't wait for the Philippines to open up again. BBFS standard with 20 year olds. Oh how I miss it. To stay on topic. Had a session with Pepsi tonight. Amazing. Tried to book with Hana but she was fully booked. Sheesh fellas leave some for the rest of us.

Agreed. If you are looking for TRUE early 20 year old providers, you will need to hop on a plane to south east Asia. The choices are mind boggling, infinite and absurdly cheap. One hour of entertainment at LA prices with a 30-40 year old Korean provider, will cost the same as 7 nights with 22-25 year old spinners, with the bodies of aerobics instructors, and no pop limits.

NiceGuy135
10-08-20, 11:31
Hey fellas, A few weeks ago, I saw Coco via booker gray thinking she was the same Coco as advertised on M. This was my first time with gray and I was bait and switched because the person I saw said she was new to the area. I've been eyeing Coco on M for a while, can anyone here confirm if Coco of M is similar to the pictures on M site?

Side note, the girl I was bait and switched with was older (in mid to late 40's) and body to match. I went through with it and although she wasn't what I was expecting, she did provide a pretty good BBBJ and a very wet cfs (no bb). I wouldn't repeat personally, since she's not my type.

Kabah
10-08-20, 11:47
I lived in Asia for the last two years but travelled all over. Best countries:

Thailand obviously. One of my favorite memories in Bangkok was going to a gogobar in their red light district last year. 3 minutes into entering, I had a beer in hand and a 19-year old hottie with braces slamming and grinding her ass into my crotch. She wanted me to take her to the sex room, but I just had her ride me right there in the bar so that I could finish my beer as I sucked her tits.

Hong Kong is great too. Entire buildings with women staying in 1 room apartments. You just go on the website and pick. Sex141.

And then there's our favorite country, Korea. I was last there in January right before Covid and booked a girl. She was hotter than anyone in LA, spoke great English, and was not about the normal routine. Entered my AirBnB in a school girl outfit and let me do whatever I wanted for two shots. Told me to slap her ass as hard as I wanted and suck her tits as hard as I could. She actually charged the same as in LA but the service was amazing. My ATF (uck).Not to go too much out of topic in this forum but I will include Taiwan. Years ago I got there, was tired from the flight so went to a Spa. Great hot pool and cold pool, shower, sauna, all relaxing. Then to the main room where you can sit and relax. But this place had "secret" rooms with girls assigned numbers. You ask the mamasan for one, they take you to a massage room, I had a Japanese girl who had lived her whole life in Taiwan. Massage, then BBBJ with hot tea in her mouth mixed with ice cubes. Some fucking. Ended up with my legs weak, super relaxed. Got to the hotel and slept for 18 hours. Thats how I ended. Truly amazing.

I've been to the buildings in Hong Kong as well. Yiu knock door to door, see the girl and price. Like shopping. One of the girls there was so amazing I still remember it now.

Doing this on other countries tends to make it extremely memorable. My last was in Mexico. Have some great hookups there.

Toungsten
10-08-20, 12:06
M.

Bella, Hana, Coco, Sarah.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Sia.

Slim129
10-08-20, 12:13

It's just a matter of knowing which intel is reliable and collaborate more in public. Working together we can carve out a market for hot young girls. I prefer to post in other threads to avoid cluttering this thread for sharing BBFS MILFs. I personally don't need intel to find these girls but it won't get better for you guys if you don't provide feedback about these girls, good or bad.So I've been with Ginaa (Whose Gone now) Vickii and Ace X2. Have no complaints other then Viki because again my significant other is better than. But Boner I've always appreciated your review / lead and it has not led me astray. Toungsten's reviews are very through and detailed so I went a little with his lead, to my dismay.

GoldDust58
10-08-20, 13:30
M is not to blame for their services and offerings. These two are also booked by other orgs, such as booker gray. The same Coco is the same Coco you will see if you book with M or Booker Gray as well as Sarah. However, booker gray girls have upcharge so if you book these girls via M, you will likely get CFS as they are not supposed to ask M clients for upcharge I heard. That is what seems to be happening with other girls working for multiple bookers

M typically books her set in WLA area. M and LAVixens do not upcharge clients. So Bella, Chanel of M, Hana, Eye, Hazel are all BBFS no upcharge girls. YMMV with some on civ, but for the most part is allowed from that set including msog.

Intel from a Vegas friend this is the same Chanel of SA. She was in Vegas recently and service was similar to reviewer. She was a great provider at SA. Hopefully she can return to that.

FifthSunset
10-08-20, 14:23
Doing this in other countries tends to make it extremely memorable. My last was in Mexico. Have some great hookups there.Ain't this the truth. I still get semi-hard just thinking about my last experience with an agency girl in Tijuana. So young with a gorgeous set of tetas. Only spent $. 3 to book a 90 min outcall to my hotel. Never would have found her if not for her reviews on an invite-only discord channel (RIP). That place was a goldmine.

Ramboy9
10-08-20, 14:42
Not worth it. Trust me on this. No ass. I asked for ass and got none!

Vibing13
10-08-20, 15:55
Not to go too much out of topic in this forum but I will include Taiwan. Years ago I got there, was tired from the flight so went to a Spa. Great hot pool and cold pool, shower, sauna, all relaxing. Then to the main room where you can sit and relax. But this place had "secret" rooms with girls assigned numbers. You ask the mamasan for one, they take you to a massage room, I had a Japanese girl who had lived her whole life in Taiwan. Massage, then BBBJ with hot tea in her mouth mixed with ice cubes. Some fucking. Ended up with my legs weak, super relaxed. Got to the hotel and slept for 18 hours. Thats how I ended. Truly amazing.

I've been to the buildings in Hong Kong as well. Yiu knock door to door, see the girl and price. Like shopping. One of the girls there was so amazing I still remember it now.

Doing this on other countries tends to make it extremely memorable. My last was in Mexico. Have some great hookups there.Man, that's sounds so chill. Hong Kong spas had left me feeling similar. I got to hit up a spa next time I visit Taiwan. Easily my favorite country I've ever visited.

Ganzel1
10-08-20, 15:59
Anyone used the Kpussycat agency? Interested in seeing Niya.

Kamsamida
10-08-20, 18:43
I saw Sarah from "M" today. Some say Sarah is Chanel from SA and I have seen Chanel once in late June. While my time with Chanel at SA was very memorable, I could not be sure that if Sarah is Chanel from old Sexy Angel. Sarah was disaster in making: she insisted in condom which is OK with me but she could not blow me because she said my dick is too big; she would not let me pump her as she made it so comfortable. I took a shower and I left.

This was the a very bad experience but I am not holding it against "M. She had more than 40 good one and this was the 2nd bad one. "M" cares about her client base and she was offering a free session but I left the money because I felt that it is the right thing to do.

If Sarah is indeed Chanel from SA (which I can't remember), her service and her attitude has gone from a solid 9 to 1: She gets "1" for opening the door with smile and her sexy outfit. She has gone from sweet GFE / PSE to Lame Wife Experience.This review deepens the mystery whether Sarah is really ex-Chanel from SA. I've seen SA Chanel and this certainly does not sound like her. I guess you did not ask Sarah directly whether she used to work at SA in MW?

NintyNine
10-08-20, 19:04
Hong Kong is great too. Entire buildings with women staying in 1 room apartments. You just go on the website and pick. Sex141.Wow. $50-60 USD for 45 minutes.

We're paying crazy money here.

TD Leafs
10-08-20, 20:11
Sarah is / was Chanel from SA, also worked as Meeju in OC for few days.

Toungsten
10-08-20, 20:30
Wow. $50-60 USD for 45 minutes.

We're paying crazy money here.This comes with the low prices.

Toungsten
10-08-20, 20:35
So I've been with Ginaa (Whose Gone now) Vickii and Ace X2. Have no complaints other then Viki because again my significant other is better than. But Boner I've always appreciated your review / lead and it has not led me astray. Toungsten's reviews are very through and detailed so I went a little with his lead, to my dismay.What didn't Viki give you that your SO did? She gives me everything and leaves no stone unturned.

LoveAsianGirls
10-08-20, 22:57
Sarah is / was Chanel from SA, also worked as Meeju in OC for few days.Darn. Unfortunate that she no longer provides same level of service she did as Chanel at SA.

PussyDestroyr
10-08-20, 23:08
Darn. Unfortunate that she no longer provides same level of service she did as Chanel at SA.A good hobby friend of mine confirmed its her and good service is gone. Farewell Chanel of SA. You'll go down in the books for me. A good dozen fillings before she got jaded.

NiceGuy135
10-08-20, 23:17
M is not to blame for their services and offerings. These two are also booked by other orgs, such as booker gray. The same Coco is the same Coco you will see if you book with M or Booker Gray as well as Sarah. However, booker gray girls have upcharge so if you book these girls via M, you will likely get CFS as they are not supposed to ask M clients for upcharge I heard. That is what seems to be happening with other girls working for multiple bookers.Thanks for the info. From all the rave reviews of M girls, I figured all girls on their roster would be of a decent caliber and not too far off from their photos. I've been trying to get in with M for so long, so I booked it when I saw the same photos on Booker Gray site. It threw me off when she told me that she was new to the US, since I've been eyeing for her for some time. Oh well.

Slim129
10-08-20, 23:55
What didn't Viki give you that your SO did? She gives me everything and leaves no stone unturned.Sent you a PM that better explains it or at least where I'm coming from.

DblEspresso
10-09-20, 01:42
Saw Hana, like the late Siskei & Ebert would quote "Two thumbs way up". In Boston she went by the name Chanel.

KingsFoil
10-09-20, 10:54
I haven't used it yet, but if the sister site is even half as helpful as this thread alone, a little networking can go a long way.

http://internationalsexguide.nl/This has actually been my go to for seven years. And after this site, I learned portuguese, went to Sāo Paulo and Rio and used GP-guia. Look for acompanhantes, garotas de programa, terman, boates, prives, and Masagens.

The k girls here are better at service though. Brazil is just good for insanely hot, cheap, young women, with huge asses and tits. But they're latin soooooo, service wise you're playing Russian roulette.

In Brazil, the termas are the equivalent of the German FKK clubs. If you don't know what those are, then you need to book a flight to Berlin or Frankfurt. It's a little desensitizing to be eating a nice buffet meal in a robe while you're surrounded by stark naked 18 year old romanians, but everyone should try it at least once.

In Thailand I found nuru massage places during the day to be the best option. The big buildings with the fishbowl experience were worth a go at night. The RLDs (Soi Cowboy, Nana, etc), were fun to just walk through and be at once, but you never know who's really a girl, and it's better to sleep and then hit up all the massage places in the day.

Barcelona and Lisbon were also great. Any place where the girls either line up, or come to your room individually to introduce themselves is a win. I personally prefer the latter. I don't like them all staring at me while I pick. (Protip, ask them to turn around. The one you want will usually bend over a little).

Skip London walk ups. Not worth it. I think everyone in Soho is on drugs. De Wallen in AMS is the most classic RLD, but the apartment agencies are better than the eastern europeans tapping on the glass.

Let me circle back again to this forum. Most of those things are off limits now due to the fear, real or not, of that virus. Having access to these kgirls is not a bad situation to be in while we wait for things to get back to normal. I like to travel and have three a day at $50 each. But I can't beat the service we get here from the ones we know are tried, tested, and true.

Looks like I have to go to Korea or Taiwan next.

GoldDust58
10-09-20, 12:31
Thanks for the info. From all the rave reviews of M girls, I figured all girls on their roster would be of a decent caliber and not too far off from their photos. I've been trying to get in with M for so long, so I booked it when I saw the same photos on Booker Gray site. It threw me off when she told me that she was new to the US, since I've been eyeing for her for some time. Oh well.A sister or partner org that has been accepting new customers to see the some girls of M. A friend uses them and got in to see Hana and Bella. They advertise booking Hana, Eye, Bella currently. Chanel of M or Cona when she returns are the two exclusive to M clients it seems. M is mostly made up of independent providers as others have said.

AlwaysFite
10-09-20, 12:38
Anyone used the Kpussycat agency? Interested in seeing Niya.I have been debating on trying to see her. Please do review if you do go see her.

Toungsten
10-09-20, 13:08
M.

Chanel, Hana, Bella, Coco, Sarah.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Min.

Beas45
10-09-20, 13:54
Anyone used the Kpussycat agency? Interested in seeing Niya.I have. Easy to book. West LA location. Pretty easy street parking.

Slim129
10-09-20, 16:53
Hana is amazing she is just such a petite spinner and loved the Hold and Carry that we did. Unfortunately I was only able to cum once and she was trying really hard to get me to go again although I was hard the whole time. In regards to LA vs Boston she said that Boston had younger guys so I'm thinking a lot of you other mongers must be considerably older than me at least those who have seen her in the last 5 days. She enjoys and loves sex and thus really loves her job I'll be seeing her again.

Toungsten
10-09-20, 17:39
For all you hungry mongers she will return tomorrow Saturday Oct. 10.

ID2468
10-09-20, 18:08
I have been debating on trying to see her. Please do review if you do go see herNiya is Anna who was with PG hosting in the OC.

FrankTheTank78
10-09-20, 18:25
Was trying to see new girl sia, but booker won't reply to my texts. I've been there 7 times this year alone, so idk what gives.

NintyNine
10-09-20, 21:28
Hana is amazing she is just such a petite spinner and loved the Hold and Carry that we did. Unfortunately I was only able to cum once and she was trying really hard to get me to go again although I was hard the whole time. In regards to LA vs Boston she said that Boston had younger guys so I'm thinking a lot of you other mongers must be considerably older than me at least those who have seen her in the last 5 days. She enjoys and loves sex and thus really loves her job I'll be seeing her again.Boston is a college town. Probably a lot of kids losing their virginity to these kgirls.

PumpNDump
10-09-20, 22:14
Excellent news to hear. She's the best one at their entire stable.

For all you hungry mongers she will return tomorrow Saturday Oct. 10.

BigGabeD
10-10-20, 00:09

Thanks for any advice.Try Blue Chew. I got some through there and it was quick and easy. Heard it on a podcast advertisement oddly enough LOL. Only questions they ask are basic ones any doctor would (any heart disease? Blood disease? Etc.).

KGirlAddict
10-10-20, 01:26
Thanks for letting me know. I have seen Cindy pics somewhere before as well so she was low on my list to TOFTT. I would be happy if Cindy was Lana.Not sure if Cindy was Lana before but she does have the large winged skull and flowers tramp stamp if that's her.

P: It's her in the pics but photoglammed younger, hotter, prettier or maybe just old pics. Average face and body, not fat not thin, she said herself she needs to diet and exercise.

L: Average face rounder than I imagined from photos, almost thought it was different girl during, pics are much hotter, small natural Bs feel nice, pink nipples, nice grabbable ass for those that like booty, some stretch marks, 30's is my guess.

E: Good and can carry conversation, likes to chat but I'm not a talker.

A: Sweet girl good attitude, works hard and can take a pounding but I can tell she's getting worked and it's almost too much or too deep at times, but she's a real trooper and won't complain and will just keep taking it. For those of you that like the submissives that work hard to please, she's that type.

S: Tight wet pussy, she'll let you stretch it out but you might have to slow a bit at times to let her catch her breath. BBBJ not too deep and a little bit toothy, RIM was good, in the hole, but she cut it short for some reason, BBFS as advertised for tip, NO CIP, maybe she likes it clean for the next appointment's DATY? Fine with CIM.

E: Standard 280 with upgrade 100 for XXX.

Are: Sure after I get around to it, still been wanting to try Joy from this crew but her schedules always full.

https://newasianvibe.is/

MarkBreas17
10-10-20, 01:32
Was trying to see new girl sia, but booker won't reply to my texts. I've been there 7 times this year alone, so idk what gives.That's too bad, I get an immediate response from Newtop. I smashed that beauty already.

Toungsten
10-10-20, 12:58
M.

Chanel, Bella, Coco, Hana, Eye, Sarah.

Sunny.

Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna.

Newtopasian.

Sia.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

PaulRew
10-10-20, 14:19
Saw Hana, like the late Siskei & Ebert would quote "Two thumbs way up". In Boston she went by the name Chanel.I have never hated being from Boston more than today LOL.

http://bostontopten10.com/chanel

OCpyro
10-10-20, 15:07

Thanks for any advice.I get Tadalista 10 mg (generic cialis) from AllDayGeneric. Pretty good deals. I got 120 pills for at $100 with shipping. I chop them in half, so I'm basically getting 240 pills. It works good for me, slight headache sometimes. Kicks in real good after an hour, and lasts two days.

GregAllenFilms
10-10-20, 15:18
A good hobby friend of mine confirmed its her and good service is gone. Farewell Chanel of SA. You'll go down in the books for me. A good dozen fillings before she got jaded.I have no prior experience with her. And booked through Gray before these reviews cropped up. So I went in expecting the worst. But I was happily surprised. She was very sweet and accommodating. Granted, she told me on like 6 occasions how cute I was. I am well above average in certain departments and that didn't bother her. Maybe the other guys caught her at a bad time. I was appt #1 of the day. As always YMMV, but I had a good time. Her body and face are pretty solid and close enough to the pics. Skills and service was above average but nothing to write home about. Only downside is that she's not MSOG which I didn't know or I would have only booked hhr. Prob won't repeat as I like variety, but would keep her as a plan b.

LmNop
10-10-20, 15:44
Anyone used the Kpussycat agency? Interested in seeing Niya.Good agency and easy to deal with booker. Unfortunately they're starting to upsell for msog and BBFS so I stopped going there.

Spectator
10-10-20, 22:11
Try Blue Chew. I got some through there and it was quick and easy. Heard it on a podcast advertisement oddly enough LOL. Only questions they ask are basic ones any doctor would (any heart disease? Blood disease? Etc.).I went with Lemonaid. It was a quick chat with the dr on a video call. Told him I had anxiety and I got the scrip. Pretty cheap too.

DHorn420
10-11-20, 00:02
Thats definitely Lana, she used to go by Alina before and as Baby at Mykupcake OC Agency.

Not sure if Cindy was Lana before but she does have the large winged skull and flowers tramp stamp if that's her.

P: It's her in the pics but photoglammed younger, hotter, prettier or maybe just old pics. Average face and body, not fat not thin, she said herself she needs to diet and exercise.

L: Average face rounder than I imagined from photos, almost thought it was different girl during, pics are much hotter, small natural Bs feel nice, pink nipples, nice grabbable ass for those that like booty, some stretch marks, 30's is my guess.

E: Good and can carry conversation, likes to chat but I'm not a talker.

A: Sweet girl good attitude, works hard and can take a pounding but I can tell she's getting worked and it's almost too much or too deep at times, but she's a real trooper and won't complain and will just keep taking it. For those of you that like the submissives that work hard to please, she's that type.

S: Tight wet pussy, she'll let you stretch it out but you might have to slow a bit at times to let her catch her breath. BBBJ not too deep and a little bit toothy, RIM was good, in the hole, but she cut it short for some reason, BBFS as advertised for tip, NO CIP, maybe she likes it clean for the next appointment's DATY? Fine with CIM.

E: Standard 280 with upgrade 100 for XXX.

Are: Sure after I get around to it, still been wanting to try Joy from this crew but her schedules always full.

https://newasianvibe.is/

BonerAppetitty
10-11-20, 01:27
Don't feel bad. I would have skipped Chanel too because I recognized those pics. Those pics were used since before FOSTA, in LA, OC, Las Vegas and more. Not that Boston Chanel was bad, I just want to see someone new and younger.

I am not sure if Hana was that Chanel because why would she suddenly get the superstar treatment now LOL. Did you try to offer the Boston girls money for BB? Bianca also used to upcharge for BB in LA. The upcharge girls typically were YMMV before but then they found it's a good way to make some extra money.

I have never hated being from Boston more than today LOL.

http://bostontopten10.com/chanel

BonerAppetitty
10-11-20, 01:41
She is back as Jiwoo with Jewelry. She was more creamy than I remembered. Her eyes rolled back when I pounded her. Pretty wild.

Has anyone seen this girl lately. I saw her a few times, and although some people didn't like her, I thought she was super sexy and wild in bed. Saw her a few times and she kept moving around I couldn't keep up with all the name and location changes. Radeon tattoo on upper arm, pretty face IMHO.

Toungsten
10-11-20, 12:52
M.

Chanel, Bella, Coco, Eye, Hana, Sarah.

Sexy Angels.

Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Allie returns Tuesday. Prebooking starts today.

HeyHoor
10-11-20, 13:44
She is back as Jiwoo with Jewelry. She was more creamy than I remembered. Her eyes rolled back when I pounded her. Pretty wild.I searched and searched for Jewelry's number / page. Best info I got was that their number ends with 0082. Do they have an HX profile or can someone point me in the right direction?