PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

Anontt6
09-06-20, 21:46
Made the plunge to see Allie today, with all the reviews and my own experience of her at M, I knew what to expect. Boy was I wrong and my expectations set too high.

I arrived on time to a familiar place off Sawtelle, but Allie was running late and we ended up starting 15 minutes later. Once inside LFK as she guides me to her room. She notices that I'm a bit sweaty and asks if I want a shower, I oblige. A through scrubbing leads to a preview BBBJ and doggy where I finish round 1 CIP right there in the shower. We dry off and head to the bedroom and immediately starts attacking me for round 2. She kneels for a BBBJ with me on the edge of the bed and I'm struggling to cope with so much action so soon after blowing. The sight was of her hot toned body in the mirror keeps me going. We go through various positions of BBBJ, BBFS, and HJ. All the while I'm working up a sweat and naturally so because of today's heat wave for one thing. I'm guessing she is OCD about perspiration as she constantly interrupts our session to wipe off my moisture, and I don't blame her, but it was a mood killer nonetheless. I ask for a time out and she says something about time. Something didn't feel right, but I just run with it. If I said anything it would just further kill the mood.

I ended up blowing for round 2 and Allie offered a more thorough scrub. Drop off the donation and asked if we had a hr or hhr session and she confirmed the former and looked at me suspiciously, then counted the donation to be sure. And I'm out the door with 15 minutes left on the clock. Ugh. What gets me is not that I didn't get a full hour, but that the booker said I would get the full hour after them being 15 minutes late. I don't really fault Allie for it, maybe she thought we started on time?

After two duds this weekend, one with Vixen and one with Allie, I think I should take a break.

JohnPot
09-06-20, 22:36
Are you sure it's hers pics? This is an album of the same girl no blur.

https://kissgoddess.com/album/31236.html

Toftt. It's her. But heavily photoshopped in the face. Her boobs are real, they are nice. She is has a healthy frame to hold up those giant boudlers but no ass? 5 foot nothing. Tiny. Groomed to a tiny little patch above her clit.

BBFS? Hard NO!

C. I. M? Hard No!

F. I. P? She will say no. But if you just leave a digit in there, she will squirm as you DATY.

BBBJ? Yes. But lackluster skill.

DFK? Nope. LFK. More like pecks on the lips.

Face is definitely photoshopped. She is probably in her late 30's to 40's.

I know YMMV and I get the feeling, she is relatively new to the game. But it's a no repeat for me.

JungleFun
09-06-20, 23:27
Made the plunge to see Allie today, with all the reviews and my own experience of her at M, I knew what to expect. Boy was I wrong and my expectations set too high.

I arrived on time to a familiar place off Sawtelle, but Allie was running late and we ended up starting 15 minutes later. Once inside LFK as she guides me to her room. She notices that I'm a bit sweaty and asks if I want a shower, I oblige. A through scrubbing leads to a preview BBBJ and doggy where I finish round 1 CIP right there in the shower. We dry off and head to the bedroom and immediately starts attacking me for round 2. She kneels for a BBBJ with me on the edge of the bed and I'm struggling to cope with so much action so soon after blowing. The sight was of her hot toned body in the mirror keeps me going. ...1. don't be late.

2. You didn't click with her.

I had a great time with her, didn't rush, didn't wipe, really no sign or very little sign of ocd if you can even call it that. I'm guessing you must not be well-kept, hence her constant wiping LOL.

Tomatillo
09-06-20, 23:58
Long time lurker, first time post, looking to get back into the hobby after a few years away. See that humaniplex is a good place to start, anyone willing to do me a solid and vouch for me? Same handle, would greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to posting future reports. Hope you're all have a great Labor day weekend.You're going to have to pay your dues. No one will vouch for someone they don't know let alone a first time poster.

ILoveKGirls
09-07-20, 00:10
You're going to have to pay your dues. No one will vouch for someone they don't know let alone a first time poster.What he said!

Post some encounters. Leave details only another one of us who fucked these hoes would know; like describe the decor, the entrance, the hoe. Whatever. People who come off as narcs end up being marked, Mark.

DHorn420
09-07-20, 00:33
Saw her today early morning appointment, and yeah didn't experienced this. Idk about her having an ocd about sweat? She would woo the sweat off me but I never once found it as a mood killer since her attitude was upbeat and flirtatious the entire time. Left one load inside her and she asked me for round 2, told her I was tapped out but the rest for the session was simply GFE, her cuddling up next to me, me rubbing her pussy, her playing with my dick. FYI my first time seeing her today, so all I could say is YMMV, I'm not Asian nor do I have an Adonis body so. Really all depends on the chemistry. Sorry to hear about the bad experience.

I arrived on time to a familiar place off Sawtelle, but Allie was running late and we ended up starting 15 minutes later. Once inside LFK as she guides me to her room. She notices that I'm a bit sweaty and asks if I want a shower, I oblige. A through scrubbing leads to a preview BBBJ and doggy where I finish round 1 CIP right there in the shower. We dry off and head to the bedroom and immediately starts attacking me for round 2. She kneels for a BBBJ with me on the edge of the bed and I'm struggling to cope with so much action so soon after blowing. The sight was of her hot toned body in the mirror keeps me going. We go through various positions of BBBJ, BBFS, and HJ. All the while I'm working up a sweat and naturally so because of today's heat wave for one thing. I'm guessing she is OCD about perspiration as she constantly interrupts our session to wipe off my moisture, and I don't blame her, but it was a mood killer nonetheless. I ask for a time out and she says something about time. Something didn't feel right, but I just run with it. If I said anything it would just further kill the mood.

I ended up blowing for round 2 and Allie offered a more thorough scrub. Drop off the donation and asked if we had a hr or hhr session and she confirmed the former and looked at me suspiciously, then counted the donation to be sure. And I'm out the door with 15 minutes left on the clock. Ugh. What gets me is not that I didn't get a full hour, but that the booker said I would get the full hour after them being 15 minutes late. I don't really fault Allie for it, maybe she thought we started on time?

After two duds this weekend, one with Vixen and one with Allie, I think I should take a break.

Anontt6
09-07-20, 00:40
1. don't be late.

I had a great time with her, didn't rush, didn't wipe, really no sign or very little sign of ocd if you can even call it that. I'm guessing you must not be well-kept, hence her constant wiping LOL.I wasnt late, she was. I arrived early and wasnt told to come up until 15 minutes after the scheduled time. After that, I took a small break then hit up M. Had a great session with Chanel to round out my evening.

CreamFire
09-07-20, 02:03
Went to see Eye today. Petite as described. Liked her body. Her face is cute enough but wouldn't turn heads in public. Face can pass for under 25 why / o. And now for the detail you all really care about. After the shower, she lies down on her back on the edge of bed right away with legs spread wide open. I took it as invitation to go natural Teased her with inserting it, but she was like "condom!" I jumped the gun too early. Told her to wait for condom and told her to blow me. It was actually pretty damn good. Wasn't expecting it. After that, I daty just to get her wet for cs. During cs, I slipped in the head completely a couple of times with no resistance. Slowly worked my way to getting in halfway with couple halfway strokes until she said condom again. I have a feeling she would have let me go all the way in as she wasn't resistant went I was halfway in. Respected her wishes and finished cfs style.

Toungsten
09-07-20, 10:16

https://kissgoddess.com/album/31236.htmlThat seems to indicate that the pics are not the girl you will see in person.

Bigjohnrm
09-07-20, 12:34
Long time lurker, first time post, looking to get back into the hobby after a few years away. See that humaniplex is a good place to start, anyone willing to do me a solid and vouch for me? Same handle, would greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to posting future reports. Hope you're all have a great Labor day weekend.Pay the $25 to get out HX quarantine and do some work to get into the swing of things buddy. It is what all of us have had to do and continue to do. I'm a bit lazy but even a I do a little bit of work because it pays off.

Kabah
09-07-20, 12:58
1. don't be late.

I had a great time with her, didn't rush, didn't wipe, really no sign or very little sign of ocd if you can even call it that. I'm guessing you must not be well-kept, hence her constant wiping LOL.I disagree with such a simple response. When I saw her I was not late and the service was not thay great. It had nothing to do if I clicked with her or not. She had this attitude about her. Maybe burned out, who knows but I left with a bad taste in my mouth.

You know that feeling guys, when you leave but have that knot in your stomach like the money you spent wasn't worth it. Thats what I got from her.

Toungsten
09-07-20, 13:16
I disagree with such a simple response. When I saw her I was not late and the service was not thay great. It had nothing to do if I clicked with her or not. She had this attitude about her. Maybe burned out, who knows but I left with a bad taste in my mouth.

You know that feeling guys, when you leave but have that knot in your stomach like the money you spent wasn't worth it. Thats what I got from her.Interesting. When I last saw her a couple of weeks ago when she was still with M she was as good as ever. She was all over me with the kissing, touching and the Ohhh honeys. The only difference I could see was that she was moving the session along and probably because I only booked a half hour that time. She was warm and cuddly right up to my leaving with her usual gift of some candy for the ride home. Don't know what happened since then but something must be going on that caused her to switch agencies when she was so booked up almost every day. I actually thought she would become one of our icons Like Suri, Cona, Megan and even Chanel. Shit just seems to happen.

Toungsten
09-07-20, 13:19
M.

Chanel, Eye, Bella, Cona, Coco.

Sexy Angels.

Poppy, Becky.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.

Leocat2020
09-07-20, 14:33
I disagree with such a simple response. When I saw her I was not late and the service was not thay great. It had nothing to do if I clicked with her or not. She had this attitude about her. Maybe burned out, who knows but I left with a bad taste in my mouth.

You know that feeling guys, when you leave but have that knot in your stomach like the money you spent wasn't worth it. Thats what I got from her.I know where you are coming from on that, Kabah.

I have never been late to an appointment. And I'm cool if the girl is running a little late. Sometimes these girls have their clients stay a little too long past their time, or they actually want to clean up a little before your encounter.

But attitude, I hate that. Kills the vibe.

Long ago I went to an apartment complex (out in O. C.) and it was a complete maze to get around. It took me a good 15 minutes to find the room only for it to be the wrong room! Texted the Booker and asked what's up and after a few minutes, he apologised and gave me a lame excuse that she switched rooms.

The person who came to the first door was a dude! I almost crapped myself! Hhahhahaa!

Another 10 minutes of hustling through a maze of corridors I get to her room.

I go in for a hug, she says " only 30 minutes now, you pay first. " And she was asking for full hour price. Got in the phone, called the Booker in front of her and said, " Hell no. You sent me to the wrong room, now she wants full pay? She don't even look like the girl! I'm out!

Walked out, never went back.

Just got to trust your instincts, bro.

Good luck.

Leocat2020
09-07-20, 14:43

https://kissgoddess.com/album/31236.htmlYeah, that's her. The pics are really glammed up shots of her. Well of course they are glamour shots. The pics make her look young.

When I saw Coco, she had almost no make up. The long wavy hair from her pics were in a pulled back tight bun. Made her look a lot older. If you're a boob man, her pics are accurate as far as her body.

But you will get a lot better service and attitude from Cona from M.

But again, YMMV. Just had a higher expectation from M's girls.

DHorn420
09-07-20, 18:53
So this is how it went down.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/poppy-2138783880-352287

Love a skinny girl with a nice little booty on her *drooling*. Do yourself a favor and check out Poppy ASAP.

JohnPot
09-07-20, 19:52
Thank you for confirming. On the phone with Dr. Michio Kaku right now and will call Dr. Brian Greene next.

Yeah, that's her. The pics are really glammed up shots of her. Well of course they are glamour shots. The pics make her look young.

When I saw Coco, she had almost no make up. The long wavy hair from her pics were in a pulled back tight bun. Made her look a lot older. If you're a boob man, her pics are accurate as far as her body.

But you will get a lot better service and attitude from Cona from M.

But again, YMMV. Just had a higher expectation from M's girls.

GoodBoy88
09-07-20, 22:45
Saw her first morning appt today. Definitely worth checking out, will type up the a full review later, look out for the review link. But quick recap, If you like them thin, tall (5'8 with heels), nice little butt that sticks out, face is pretty, I would guess her age is late 20's-early30's, natural tits (nipples reminded me of Sugar's), CIP X2, DFK entire session, responds well to having her body played with, loves DATY, then she's your girl. Already planning a repeat.So wait, she's that tall? The site says she's 5'0 and only 90 lbs. What is her body type actually like? Is she a tight spinner or more curvy?

NintyNine
09-07-20, 22:55
I need to find a bb girl who gives nasty DFK. I can't stay hard with no passion.

Poppy, M's new girls. . . Which of them does real DFK and isn't a dead fish?

After my last girl with no real kissing, I'm wary.

DHorn420
09-07-20, 23:06
She is that tall w / heels, without she's maybe 5'5 5'6. Site is lying about her height and she is thin. Like skinny thin. Idk else to describe, I mean if you like fat girls then don't go see her. She's the complete opposite of fat LOL so take that for what it is. Also she has some ass on her, not a thick girl booth but a skinny girl booty. Plump and juicy. Just go see her, stop wasting time.

So wait, shes that tall? The site says she's 5'0 and only 90 lbs. What is her body type actually like? Is she a tight spinner or more curvy?

Wyerles1
09-07-20, 23:13
M.

Chanel, Eye, Bella, Cona, Coco.

Sexy Angels.

Poppy, Becky.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie.Does anyone know how to contact the booker for M?

Don't see it on the site. Thank you in advance.

PumpNDump
09-07-20, 23:15
If you are referring to poppy by no means is she a tiny spinner. She's about 5'5" to 5'6" and skinny / slender not twiggy. She's about late 20's in age and has a giant scar on her chest from some sort of chest surgery. She has small b's and somewhat eraser sized nips. Her butt is not flat and by no means bubbly either. If you like a rounder fuller butt ruby is your girl along with yoco which has a firmer ass and wider hips and thigh, but Yoco face not very pretty. Service wise poppy is decent nothing special and not very engaging. For better service see Becky who is formerly Yuna, they are in the same agency. Becky gets nice and wet and I love her horny moans and squishy sounds that's emitted from between her legs. Becky is more of a pro that can satisfy a man's needs. Again to each their own.

So wait, she's that tall? The site says she's 5'0 and only 90 lbs. What is her body type actually like? Is she a tight spinner or more curvy?

AverageGuy82
09-07-20, 23:25
Reading the comments it definitely makes me want to book but then I'm completely lost as to who goes where and whatnot. I've hit up a few of the agencies on HX and have gotten the need agency references so il stuck at the moment trying to get my foot in the door. The only agency I've cleared was stelia but by the time that occurred the appointments were taken up and now have to wait for another day. Any advice as to who to see from stelia so that I can use them for reference with the other big hitters?

Thebitmaster
09-07-20, 23:35
So this is how it went down.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/poppy-2138783880-352287

Love a skinny girl with a nice little booty on her *drooling*. Do yourself a favor and check out Poppy ASAP.Can you please post the text for your review for those of us without a TER VIP membership?

Bigjohnrm
09-07-20, 23:56
Reading the comments it definitely makes me want to book but then I'm completely lost as to who goes where and whatnot. I've hit up a few of the agencies on HX and have gotten the need agency references so il stuck at the moment trying to get my foot in the door. The only agency I've cleared was stelia but by the time that occurred the appointments were taken up and now have to wait for another day. Any advice as to who to see from stelia so that I can use them for reference with the other big hitters?I don't mean to be an a-hole for asking but how are you a senior member and not know how to do this? To be honest it seems a lot of members just don't want to do a little bit of work. Most of the answers are in the posts so use the search function and the advanced search if you are feeling really adventurous. Look up post #14323 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=4951055#post4951055.

DHorn420
09-08-20, 00:17
Nope I won't. But I'll PM it to you in it's entirety. Everyone else? Ask Thebitmaster for it, since I'm not doing this for everyone LOL. Also shits free, you get access by creating reviews. Stop being lazyfucks.

Can you please post the text for your review for those of us without a TER VIP membership?

Darth Diggler
09-08-20, 01:47
I see why some designated Allie as #1 amongst LA's finest. Her face conjures up images of Eve while her curves call to mind Jamie's silhouette. While not as demure as Eve, or as fit as Jamie, Allie's rep held serve during our tryst.

Previous reports of her menu offering a mix of PSE / GFE are accurate. If I was not drawn in by her eye contact during DT, she certainly sold me with her sheer will to let my cock get up close and personal with her uvula. When she's not stuffin her mouth like a cornucopia of cock, she's vocally complimentary which can be encouraging to say the least. Amongst other things, seamlessly goin back and forth between fkn and suckin is non-negotiable to be considered top tier in my book. That said, Allie belongs to such a cadre of cock suckers.

I can appreciate her appetite for non-stop action, as much as her well-timed silliness. Before my erection injection, she made some joke about 'making babies' to which I interpreted as a green light for an ezcip.

My assertion proved accurate as evidenced by her responsiveness whilst having her cervix pounded into a puddle of pleasure. As I spackled her sugarwalls with my testicular tartar sauce, her kegels milked my member like we were the last people on earth responsible for future of the human race.

TheAbc
09-08-20, 03:06
I saw her when she was briefly working at M a few months back. I'm pretty sure I saw her under a different name then before she disappeared. She was Paula and from what I remember, pretty decent service with BBFS+ CIP. Just throwing it out there if someone is interested in seeing her. I am not sure if her service now compared to then.

Bastard Chorum
09-08-20, 03:27
Reading the comments it definitely makes me want to book but then I'm completely lost as to who goes where and whatnot. I've hit up a few of the agencies on HX and have gotten the need agency references so il stuck at the moment trying to get my foot in the door. The only agency I've cleared was stelia but by the time that occurred the appointments were taken up and now have to wait for another day. Any advice as to who to see from stelia so that I can use them for reference with the other big hitters?How's your network on HX? If you have a decent network, you shouldn't have to provide any other references. Which is the whole point of going through the HX route. Although, I know that some want recent ratings (within the last three months).

For BB check out Allie with kdolls. Socal or Nana with kpussycat (meh service but cute and young) or Luna with LoveliestAngels. Pepsiclub if you like MILFs and debauched action. If you can make it out to OC, I strongly recommend Dahee (if she's not totally booked out) or Ena from Sugarcake. Otherwise, take a whirl with non-BB talents from hotklovers (anyone), kcottoncandy (Connie, Jazmin, and Vivian for starters. Bebe once she's back from vacation), or Rie with MilkandHoney. That should keep you busy for a bit.

DHorn420
09-08-20, 04:00
Before my erection injection, she made some joke about 'making babies' to which I interpreted as a green light for an ezcip."I want your baby" are the exacts words I heard before I lost a huge load inside Allie over a weekend morning romp LOL that woman is something else when it comes to dirty talk. Top performer for sure.

Vulcan1009
09-08-20, 05:15
So booked bella, someone has to, LOL.

Well, mixed feeling about this one. You kind feel it but kind not.

Pic, body is similar to pictures but face. Not so much.

Face: she has oval face, look would be late 30's or early 40's with heavy make up and fake eye lashes. How I can tell her age? Her wrinkled tummy and her wrinkles around her neck and eyes.

Body: she does have nice body shapes, 5'4 ish, very similar to Allie, might be slimmer but bigger natural tits, a full C but hardly compare to Cona's D. Not an inch of fat anywhere, hour glass shape waist, nice ass, not big not small, overall fit but you can tell by loose skins and wrinkles that there are some age. And for asians if you can see it, that's def some mileage there. Most knows Cona is over 40's but you barely see any age on the body.

Service: this is where it went down hill, BBBJ was good but was short, not going to say how good or what she does since everyone feels different but for me it was good, just wish it lasted longer then 5 min. Was slow and sensual.

NO DATY what so ever, have light FK but not full on like Allie.

Once I got in BB, she tells me to go slow even tho her pussy was wet and ready, so I did. After a good 10 min of mish, she was expecting me to cum already and just relax after, NOT.

She told me her pussy started to get tired, tell me to go slow after about 10 min, so she got on top instead and control it by herself, CG was good at the beginning but slowed down pretty quick, just felt like her energy die down after 1st quarter of the hour.

So I have her laid back down, this time I just go slow, her pussy is snug, not tight like OMG but more snug then Cona and Allie which I seen both very often. After another 5 min of mish, I can tell she started to get frustrated that why I take so long to cum and her pussy got tired.

So now we switched to doggy and she told me go slow, its okay to go fast when I'm about to cum but go slow 95% of the time. So I did just that, slow for a few minutes and I felt like fuck it, lets just be done with it, came in doggy.

I was there about 35 min into the session I would say, if you ask for time stamp, we did not shower, just mouth and hand wash, I already washed at home right before. We got down to business about 5 minute mark.

And about 5 min for BBBJ so I pounded her about 25 min I would say, I wanted to last longer but because of her constant reminder of go slow, pussy tired or hurt. I felt like just get it over with.

I'm not big nor long, very very average, I just last a long time that's all, seem like she expect everyone to cum easy for easy money. I'm the type wants to get my hour worth.

Cona and Allie would take up that whole hour until I'm passed out and still playing with my dick afterward.

If Bella can take a pounding with average size and last longer, I would repeat but as I said, she nag like a wife you have for a long time and just want you to get it over with.

I know it wasn't me because she wanted my number and also ask me for advise about something, compliment about my ability and knowledge, so I know it wasn't me.

If it was my problem, she would just hurry me out. The Door, not on the bed chitchat with me for 15 minutes. In the game long enough to know if a provider likes you or not.

Overall, age and service wasn't up to Cona nor Allie level. For mongers here knows M's girl, Cona and Allie are top shelf at least for now to compare. She kind of reminds me of Chanel from M but without the charm and pounding.

My honest review and you might have different but I will not repeat.

GoodBoy88
09-08-20, 05:17
I saw her when she was briefly working at M a few months back. I'm pretty sure I saw her under a different name then before she disappeared. She was Paula and from what I remember, pretty decent service with BBFS+ CIP. Just throwing it out there if someone is interested in seeing her. I am not sure if her service now compared to then.So where is she now then? I've never heard of any agency having a Paula on roster.

GoldDust58
09-08-20, 05:55
So where is she now then? I've never heard of any agency having a Paula on roster.Yes. She was Paula at M very briefly a couple months ago I saw her in NorCal during her first tour. She worked as Angie with Cakdolls OC recently and is still listed on CakDolls SD. She seems to be booked by Booker Gray as well right now. Listed as 360 BBFS with their booker. I am unsure how it coordinates with M rates. Booking via M girls do not ask for up charge I know.

PumpNDump
09-08-20, 09:07
I'm going to have to suggest Luna. Don't know what you mean by nasty dfk? Unless you mean for the girl to spit in your mouth while you guys are kissing. If that's the case haven't ever met a girl that does that. Cona is another one that is very engaging with the customer but Luna is better looking and has excellent service. Becky is another skilled individual that floats my boat and is service orientated and has sex appeal.

I need to find a bb girl who gives nasty DFK. I can't stay hard with no passion.

After my last girl with no real kissing, I'm wary.

AverageGuy82
09-08-20, 09:32
I've seen a few ladies but unfortunately they never rated me back. So I'm stuck with a bit of older network no new ratings for this year. The few agencies want something within the last 6 months so it's been a difficult to setup without having to provide work and other information. Stelia was the only one to give me the all clear. Will try them this weekend and hopefully finally get my foot in the door with the other agencies.

How's your network on HX? If you have a decent network, you shouldn't have to provide any other references. Which is the whole point of going through the HX route. Although, I know that some want recent ratings (within the last three months).

For BB check out Allie with kdolls. Socal or Nana with kpussycat (meh service but cute and young) or Luna with LoveliestAngels. Pepsiclub if you like MILFs and debauched action. If you can make it out to OC, I strongly recommend Dahee (if she's not totally booked out) or Ena from Sugarcake. Otherwise, take a whirl with non-BB talents from hotklovers (anyone), kcottoncandy (Connie, Jazmin, and Vivian for starters. Bebe once she's back from vacation), or Rie with MilkandHoney. That should keep you busy for a bit.

Toungsten
09-08-20, 09:35

After my last girl with no real kissing, I'm wary.Cona, Hazel, Chanel.

BuddhaHead
09-08-20, 11:21
Can you please post the text for your review for those of us without a TER VIP membership?This violates TER's policy and copyright. Glomming off someone else's account is not cool.

Toungsten
09-08-20, 12:15
I'm going to have to suggest Luna. Don't know what you mean by nasty dfk? Unless you mean for the girl to spit in your mouth while you guys are kissing. If that's the case haven't ever met a girl that does that. Cona is another one that is very engaging with the customer but Luna is better looking and has excellent service. Becky is another skilled individual that floats my boat and is service orientated and has sex appeal.For those of you who remember Moli we both used to spit in each other's mouths. We fucked each other real nasty.

AhardLanding
09-08-20, 15:10
Reading the comments it definitely makes me want to book but then I'm completely lost as to who goes where and whatnot. I've hit up a few of the agencies on HX and have gotten the need agency references so il stuck at the moment trying to get my foot in the door. The only agency I've cleared was stelia but by the time that occurred the appointments were taken up and now have to wait for another day. Any advice as to who to see from stelia so that I can use them for reference with the other big hitters?Look at my posts the last two months / The journey is there blow by blow (LOL).

Dakegg
09-08-20, 17:02
That seems to indicate that the pics are not the girl you will see in person.It sucks how guys always say it's the girl in the pic but it never is.

WilsC945
09-08-20, 17:12
Is any provider in your opinion worth an extra $ up charge? I want to trying someone new.

DHorn420
09-08-20, 17:31
Plenty of Kgirls active right now, that still do this, they just need to have the same comfort level with a client. But girls I have visited recently, all sloppy extended DFK, tongue wrestling, spit in each others mouth sessions. Just make sure you come with a clean mouth to the sessions also things can be YMMV. But for the most part, if the girls can get comfortable with you, you'd be surprised at how far they are willing to take it.

For those of you who remember Moli we both used to spit in each other's mouths. We fucked each other real nasty.

NintyNine
09-08-20, 18:49
Cona, Hazel, Chanel.I've seen all 3 of these already. Hazel multiple times over the last few years.

Looking for new talent.

NintyNine
09-08-20, 18:57
I'm going to have to suggest Luna. Don't know what you mean by nasty dfk? Unless you mean for the girl to spit in your mouth while you guys are kissing. If that's the case haven't ever met a girl that does that. Cona is another one that is very engaging with the customer but Luna is better looking and has excellent service. Becky is another skilled individual that floats my boat and is service orientated and has sex appeal.I mean legit tongue in mouth, not spitting. The last girl I saw was at grace at SAG, and she kissed me with pursed lips. Worst kisser ever. I had limp dick.

I've heard about Becky, but she sounds a tad old. I'd like younger and passionate.

I've seen Luna already.

Poppy has divergent opinions on her, so I'm not sure what to think.

NintyNine
09-08-20, 19:10
bella.... mediocre service.What a boner killer. I hate these kinds of girls who just want you to finish. I've met only a few, fortunately.

It's like bish, we still have 20 minutes.

NintyNine
09-08-20, 19:18
She is that tall w / heels, without she's maybe 5'5 5'6. Site is lying about her height and she is thin. Like skinny thin. Idk else to describe, I mean if you like fat girls then don't go see her. She's the complete opposite of fat LOL so take that for what it is. Also she has some ass on her, not a thick girl booth but a skinny girl booty. Plump and juicy. Just go see her, stop wasting time.Poppy doesn't look skinny on her photos.

You're saying she looks even skinnier in person?

DblEspresso
09-08-20, 19:34
Is any provider in your opinion worth an extra $ up charge? I want to trying someone new.If she ever returns to LA.

The Real Cost
09-08-20, 19:44
For those of you who remember Moli we both used to spit in each other's mouths. We fucked each other real nasty.Spitting into each other's mouths is nasty only to a square.

JayKay213
09-08-20, 19:48
It sucks how guys always say it's the girl in the pic but it never isConfusing, I talked to M and she says its the girl in the pic.

With photoshop. So should I trust her word? The real girl is a model from Asia so I guess its possible right? Also another person in this post said its real.

Toungsten
09-08-20, 20:01
Is any provider in your opinion worth an extra $ up charge? I want to trying someone new.It's a market economy. If someone down the street is selling something reasonably similar for a lower price then.

Toungsten
09-08-20, 20:03
It sucks how guys always say it's the girl in the pic but it never is.Most of M's girls are the girl in the photo. Some photoshop but not a fake pic. Chanel, Cona, Hazel. Also Allie when she was with M had pics that didn't look as good as she did in person.

PumpNDump
09-08-20, 20:03
Are you referring to swapping spit or the actuall action of spitting into each others mouths? I never had that happen, meaning spitting in each others mouths with moli but then again she may have given you special treatment. I don't think most girls will take the actual action of spitting in each others mouth as appealing.

For those of you who remember Moli we both used to spit in each other's mouths. We fucked each other real nasty.

HapaBoy86
09-08-20, 20:07
Thank you! Want to see reviews on TER? Pay up for membership or actually take the time and put it the work, write reviews to get the access for free.Amazes me how many cheap are into hobbying! They're also the first ones to complain as well and want all info for free but won't give intel.

As you mentioned just write reviews on TER and get 15 free days credit to read reviews.

Toungsten
09-08-20, 21:05
Are you referring to swapping spit or the actuall action of spitting into each others mouths? I never had that happen, meaning spitting in each others mouths with moli but then again she may have given you special treatment. I don't think most girls will take the actual action of spitting in each others mouth as appealing.It was after we knew each other for quite a while and had spent many times fucking real hard. Actually she was the one who did it first and the intensity and passion was fucking great. I may have gotten to that in earlier appointments where I had her let her spit drip into my mouth and then did the same to her. I've done that with a few of the lovely ladies but don't really remember which ones. I remember this one because it was during an off the charts session.

DHorn420
09-08-20, 21:56
Look man. I didn't bother to check out the photos, I went to check her out solely based on what dudes up North said about her. They want her back in their city ASAP and they're picky as shit when to comes to looks with kgirls. She's slender, thin, whatever you want to call it. She's not fat. She can be carried with ease. If I had a scale, she would barely crack 99 or 100 lbs. I mean idk how else to tell you guys. She's fucken skinny, just read my review.

Poppy doesn't look skinny on her photos.

DHorn420
09-08-20, 21:59
You get a whole month of free access for new reviews now. This was implemented after Covid-19 began. Just some lazy cheap fucks out there.

Amazes me how many cheap are into hobbying! They're also the first ones to complain as well and want all info for free but won't give intel.

As you mentioned just write reviews on TER and get 15 free days credit to read reviews.

DHorn420
09-08-20, 22:02
I've had kgirls do it on the first visit. It all depends on chemistry and how comfortable a kgirl can be with you, also YMMV. Speaking the same language can definitely help as well.

Are you referring to swapping spit or the actuall action of spitting into each others mouths? I never had that happen, meaning spitting in each others mouths with moli but then again she may have given you special treatment. I don't think most girls will take the actual action of spitting in each others mouth as appealing.

KingsFoil
09-08-20, 22:10
I mean legit tongue in mouth, not spitting. The last girl I saw was at grace at SAG, and she kissed me with pursed lips. Worst kisser ever. I had limp dick.This is true. Grace is not known for the kissing. In defense of her she has a nice ass, allows DATO, is the girl in the pictures, greets you in the same outfit, and is professional but not to a fault.

DHorn420
09-08-20, 22:49
Pretty up what PND said. Although I felt her pretty engaged from the minute I walked in till the minute I was out, but I did see her on her very first day, early morning slot, so not sure If that might have factored into her performance? But I had pretty damn good time and was pretty pleased with her looks after seeing her. I have not met Becky (Yuna) yet so I cannot make a definite comparison between the two, but have seen what she looks like, pretty. So in terms of looks, I would say both have about the same amount of attractiveness. But how like PND ended with, to each their own.

If you are referring to poppy by no means is she a tiny spinner. She's about 5'5" to 5'6" and skinny / slender not twiggy. She's about late 20's in age and has a giant scar on her chest from some sort of chest surgery. She has small b's and somewhat eraser sized nips. Her butt is not flat and by no means bubbly either. If you like a rounder fuller butt ruby is your girl along with yoco which has a firmer ass and wider hips and thigh, but Yoco face not very pretty. Service wise poppy is decent nothing special and not very engaging. For better service see Becky who is formerly Yuna, they are in the same agency. Becky gets nice and wet and I love her horny moans and squishy sounds that's emitted from between her legs. Becky is more of a pro that can satisfy a man's needs. Again to each their own.

Toungsten
09-09-20, 00:24
Spitting into each other's mouths is nasty only to a square.I guess you didn't get what I was saying. Do you have anything positive to contribute to the post?

PumpNDump
09-09-20, 02:22
Becky is not that old. Early 30's, she has some freckles on her face possibly from being in the sun too long. She allows good tongue swapping. You can always stick with toungsten recommendation of hazel too when she gets back.

I mean legit tongue in mouth, not spitting. The last girl I saw was at grace at SAG, and she kissed me with pursed lips. Worst kisser ever. I had limp dick.

I've heard about Becky, but she sounds a tad old. I'd like younger and passionate.

I've seen Luna already.

PumpNDump
09-09-20, 02:29
Pics photoshopped. Her boobs definitely not that big. She has eraser sized nips on some small b's. She is cute. Heavysetd is correct about her figure being skinny or slender. But she isn't twiggy. She's about 5'5" to 5'6". She has huge chest surgey scar. Hair length was below shoulders or mid back length.

Poppy doesn't look skinny on her photos.

PumpNDump
09-09-20, 02:39
I forgot to post Yoco is a good kisser from what I remember. She's a pretty sensual experience and has her own format during your play time. Service is skilled. Has a full sized toned butt.

I mean legit tongue in mouth, not spitting. The last girl I saw was at grace at SAG, and she kissed me with pursed lips. Worst kisser ever. I had limp dick.

I've seen Luna already.

NintyNine
09-09-20, 06:53
This is true. Grace is not known for the kissing. In defense of her she has a nice ass, allows DATO, is the girl in the pictures, greets you in the same outfit, and is professional but not to a fault.I got tricked by a fake ter review saying grace dfk'd. Wish I had waited for more intel.

Plenty of Kgirls active right now, that still do this, they just need to have the same comfort level with a client. But girls I have visited recently, all sloppy extended DFK, tongue wrestling, spit in each others mouth sessions. Just make sure you come with a clean mouth to the sessions also things can be YMMV. But for the most part, if the girls can get comfortable with you, you'd be surprised at how far they are willing to take it.I used to have nice sloppy dfk with lots of girls, but covid made me think girls didn't want to kiss anymore, as I saw more reviews saying 'no dfk'.

BrownPoopBB
09-09-20, 09:41
Not worth it at all. Looks very old, not even worth the 100 benji up charge. Very bad attitude and service, asked for benjis upfront. Very dark and overweight, about 170 lbs. Belly flopping around. Looks NOTHING like the light skin thin, big boobied fake photos. Not M's fault, Coco is independent. Do not visit unless you want like dark ugly grandmas. Service is F grade.

Qzzzz
09-09-20, 10:02
Thoughts on who has current best combo of nasty dfk and dirty talk? Missa was the best for me but she's long gone.

Toungsten
09-09-20, 12:29
M.

Hazel, Chanel, Cona, Bella, Eye.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Poppy, Becky.

Dwaeji
09-09-20, 14:16
Confusing, I talked to M and she says its the girl in the pic.

With photoshop. So should I trust her word? The real girl is a model from Asia so I guess its possible right? Also another person in this post said its real.My advice would be to trust what reverse image search tells you. Care to estimate the number of times a girl with a professional modeling portfolio published on a Japanese website has landed in Los Angeles working in a KAMP? My estimate would start at zero.

SFVsag
09-09-20, 16:00
My advice would be to trust what reverse image search tells you. Not everyone on these boards is as tech savvy as you are. Perhaps you can describe how others can do a "reverse image search" on their own? If more mongers have this skill, it may cut down on the number of posts which precipitated your reply.

CrunchEazy
09-09-20, 18:51
Becky is not that old. Early 30's, she has some freckles on her face possibly from being in the sun too long. She allows good tongue swapping. You can always stick with toungsten recommendation of hazel too when she gets back.Is Becky back from vacation? She's one of the best all dfk out there.

IronMan78
09-09-20, 19:24
Thoughts on who has current best combo of nasty dfk and dirty talk? Missa was the best for me but she's long gone.That's a good question, Missa / Coco was a while ago but she was the best. I wonder what happened to her, I think she used to live in San Mateo but that was a long time ago. Amber and Hami / Peony (when she's in socal, she also works norcal) are good too.

JayKay213
09-09-20, 19:29
Not worth it at all. Looks very old, not even worth the 100 benji up charge. Very bad attitude and service, asked for benjis upfront. Very dark and overweight, about 170 lbs. Belly flopping around. Looks NOTHING like the light skin thin, big boobied fake photos. Not M's fault, Coco is independent. Do not visit unless you want like dark ugly grandmas. Service is F grade.What are you serious? Wow but other people said its same girl in picture! Its hard to trust and not reliable since everyone has diff points of view.

Toungsten
09-09-20, 19:41
My advice would be to trust what reverse image search tells you. Care to estimate the number of times a girl with a professional modeling portfolio published on a Japanese website has landed in Los Angeles working in a KAMP? My estimate would start at zero.M doesn't really know anything about her. She's Indy and not part of her crew. She is part of Kiss's crew. M just books for her and if they tell her it's the girl in the pic that's all she has to go by. What she does know now is that she's awful and does not recommend or even mention her.

Dewpsp
09-09-20, 19:42
Anyone been with Sia recently? I can't find which booker she is with now. TER had recent review but booker said she's gone.

Qzzzz
09-09-20, 20:00
Doesn't play raw AFAIK, but I saw Connie today and her tongue play was pretty good. Not super deep though but lots of flicking / snaking.

Question for taking precautions. I've heard people saying they use Truvada / Prep. Is it something I can find fairly easily? Do I need to get an rx from my PCP?

TY in advance.

Dwaeji
09-09-20, 20:12
Not everyone on these boards is as tech savvy as you are. Perhaps you can describe how others can do a "reverse image search" on their own? If more mongers have this skill, it may cut down on the number of posts which precipitated your reply.Well. I've posted information to that effect before in these forums. But is it really that hard? I suggest learning just like I did. Google "reverse image search".

BbbjStan
09-09-20, 20:25
How would y'all compare Hazel and Chanel from M. I guess in terms of looks and service.

GoldDust58
09-09-20, 20:26
Poppy: This isn't her first tour here I found out, but I didn't get to try her first round. She was recently in NorCal under the same name at Lovely Angels. I'm active on NorCal forums so the guys kept pushing me to give her a try as well as a good group of LA mongers. NorCal loves this girl.

She isn't the youngest or the prettiest but still a very cute girl. She is taller than most kgirls, just under 5'6. Thin / slender, but not rail thin. A well cared for body. She has had some face work done, you can tell from the nose job. The body is though is all natural. Ass is nice small bubble, a lot of fans. I'm a boob guy so this was a down point as they are were only natural Bs. She does have this nice eraser nipples so a plus there. She doesn't get as naturally wet quickly so some daty or lube is needed if you're looking to get in quick as she'll be too tight. Snug girl, not lose for sure with strong kegels to milk you clean. Some say she takes some time to warm up with repeat session but she seemed pretty nice and accommodating first session. She is best in mish, where she will let you go in deep and gives out some great moans. Overall a fun girl to visit, but still doesn't beat my favorite of this org, Luna. Where is Luna now? Sad face.

GoldDust58
09-09-20, 20:51
Bella: Just reposting a short skit from my review on Saturday. While it is unfortunate Vulcan did have a different session, I myself enjoyed her a lot. Sessions all go differently. We can all agree everyone is being honest, I hope. I love her tits, not often you find some as soft and as natural as hers. Please ask to play with them extensively, so soft. Yum. She can be pretty snug but she when she starts to let out lube, you can feel the pressure of her tightening kegels and it feels pretty good. DG was my favorite with her, staring at us going at it from the larger mirror left of the bed. Get her in CG and watch those great naturals bounce. Bbfscim was easily with Bella. Overall a very solid and experienced choice at M.

Eye: I had a second visit with Eye. Popular girl now it seems as she is very petite. The tits another point down only for me, as they are very small B and natural. Petite body lovers will enjoy her more. Went 2 pops with her, and was still as tight as I remembered. She actually practiced DT like we talk about first visit, and got pretty good at it. Let her try. She managed to get a cim in mouth out of me and swallowed haha. It was a nice surprise. Second round she got right on me in lotus and she was so damn wet. She didn't touch lube at all I saw. I told my LA crew that she has a sex switch somewhere. Her true spinner Rcg makes any man look huge. Now she might be hesitant to allow BBFS to everyone, but she did for me. I think repeat and good clients are getting their fix. And I heard a few other accounts where she did as well. She is still on edge about it but boy, she is getting there and will be a top girl in LA. A truly sweet girl.

Hazel on the dock for later this week, my usual sexual goddess. Welcome back.

Haven't seen Cona yet still, but I prob should this week since I'm back on the tit game. Shame on me.

PumpNDump
09-09-20, 21:01
As far as I know she is working today.

Is Becky back from vacation? She's one of the best all dfk out there.

GoldDust58
09-09-20, 22:07
As far as I know she is working today.Schedule shows Poppy and Becky available. Luna has been off the last 2 days and Lisa for a bit now.

If you aren't getting the option for Becky likely that you're blocked for some reason or you're asking for busy slots. I have texted PO but I might tomorrow to confirm Becky is still around.

Dwaeji
09-09-20, 22:19
Bella: Just reposting a short skit from my review on Saturday. While it is unfortunate Vulcan did have a different session, I myself enjoyed her a lot. I have to agree. Not trying to "White Knight" or anything. We all have our own experiences. But I've seen Bella several times under different names. I find her face and body very sexy. She keeps herself very well maintained. Her tits are fantastic and she knows it. LOL. Also, she can deliver a mean blow job. I'd suggest taking it slow when meeting her. Kinda like a civie. Compliment her, have good manners, start slow with kissing, etc. She'll warm up fast and give you a good time. I can also say she makes sure that repeat customers are rewarded. All-in-all a nice LA KGirl IMHO.

Toungsten
09-09-20, 23:25
Schedule shows Poppy and Becky available. Luna has been off the last 2 days and Lisa for a bit now.

If you aren't getting the option for Becky likely that you're blocked for some reason or you're asking for busy slots. I have texted PO but I might tomorrow to confirm Becky is still around.Becky's last day with SA was today.

Toungsten
09-09-20, 23:30
How would y'all compare Hazel and Chanel from M. I guess in terms of looks and service.Chanel great and perfect model's body. Hazel great more rounded body. Both great kissers. Hazel more aggressive. Chanel more quietly seductive. Both get super wet and their pussies make hot squishing sounds. BBFS, BBBJCIMNQNS. You can't go wrong with either one.

NintyNine
09-10-20, 05:08
Whatever happened to Mimi / Paula?

Did she wash out after a few days again?

PumpNDump
09-10-20, 09:17
Well that's definitely disappointing news. I guess I have to put Luna, hazel, Chanel back into my rotation.

Becky's last day with SA was today.

Qzzzz
09-10-20, 12:53
That's a good question, Missa / Coco was a while ago but she was the best. I wonder what happened to her, I think she used to live in San Mateo but that was a long time ago. Amber and Hami / Peony (when she's in socal, she also works norcal) are good too.Yeah, I miss her dearly. She was my favorite, but unfortunately I didn't have the ability to hobby and see her as much as I would be able to now. So many girls from the past (Rozel, Missa, Minnie, Hosi, I could go on) that I would have seen endlessly, now, if they were available.

Amber is the legend Amber?

Also, does anyone know about any good duo options?

TY in advance.

HiKeke
09-10-20, 16:21
That's a good question, Missa / Coco was a while ago but she was the best. I wonder what happened to her, I think she used to live in San Mateo but that was a long time ago. Amber and Hami / Peony (when she's in socal, she also works norcal) are good too.Coco still lives in KTown but doesn't work for kgirl agency anymore. She goes to language school and still works for Cgirl agency last time I spoke to her which was pre-covid days.

Jack926
09-10-20, 16:46
Poppy: This isn't her first tour here I found out, but I didn't get to try her first round. She was recently in NorCal under the same name at Lovely Angels. I'm active on NorCal forums so the guys kept pushing me to give her a try as well as a good group of LA mongers. NorCal loves this girl.

She isn't the youngest or the prettiest but still a very cute girl. She is taller than most kgirls, just under 5'6. Thin / slender, but not rail thin. A well cared for body. She has had some face work done, you can tell from the nose job. The body is though is all natural. Ass is nice small bubble, a lot of fans. I'm a boob guy so this was a down point as they are were only natural Bs. She does have this nice eraser nipples so a plus there. She doesn't get as naturally wet quickly so some daty or lube is needed if you're looking to get in quick as she'll be too tight. Snug girl, not lose for sure with strong kegels to milk you clean. Some say she takes some time to warm up with repeat session but she seemed pretty nice and accommodating first session. She is best in mish, where she will let you go in deep and gives out some great moans. Overall a fun girl to visit, but still doesn't beat my favorite of this org, Luna. Where is Luna now? Sad face.I saw her today and I concur 100%. I was not attracted to her and I bailed after 30 minutes. She was nice and accommodating but definitely not my TYPE. Much better options in OC these days and I don'are care even if the OC options are mostly CFS.

NintyNine
09-10-20, 16:52
Bella. . . . I'd suggest taking it slow when meeting her. Kinda like a civie. Compliment her, have good manners, start slow with kissing, etc. She'll warm up fast and give you a good time. I can also say she makes sure that repeat customers are rewarded. All-in-all a nice LA KGirl IMHO.I like girls who can act ravenous. I can't do that slow-at-first shit, slow kissing, timid at first shit, got to break her out of her shell. I need an extroverted girl who can pretend like she knows me.

For example, hazel gets all grab ass, fun and sultry and horny at the same time. Her acting range is broader than most.

It seems tough to find new talent like this.

Toungsten
09-10-20, 18:37
Well that's definitely disappointing news. I guess I have to put Luna, hazel, Chanel back into my rotation.That's a better bench than the Clippers.

TD Leafs
09-10-20, 20:15
I saw her today and I concur 100%. I was not attracted to her and I bailed after 30 minutes. She was nice and accommodating but definitely not my TYPE. Much better options in OC these days and I don'are care even if the OC options are mostly CFS.Same here, don't know why there's so much hype about her.

There's been a lot of false shilling lately.

Definitely no repeat for me also.

Ablas
09-10-20, 21:24
Hey guys, moving to an area where BBFS is almost nonexistent as an explicit offering. Could folks who are good at getting BBFS from advertised GFE / nonPSE girls PM some advice on how to go about doing this? How do you even bring it up? Please PM!

TIA.

Ablas.

Hanamichi
09-10-20, 23:15
Alright fellas,

So she is not the girl in the pics, but the second pic sort of resembles her, I guess. She is not petite, she has some meat on her and has wide hips. She is also older, I'd say late 30's.

The service was average at best. BBBJ, barely any DFK, BBFS CIP. Ass was alright (wide hips), tits were small though but that was as advertised.

It would be hard for me to recommend her because to me her looks are like a 5 at best and the service was average, plus the location sucks. I booked her hoping a girl resembling the first pic would open the door. I should know better.

If you still want to try her go ahead, it won't be a disaster, I know there are far worse girls you can book and thanks to you guys I've been able to avoid them. Hope this helps!!

Dwaeji
09-11-20, 00:42
I like girls who can act ravenous. I can't do that slow-at-first shit, slow kissing, timid at first shit, got to break her out of her shell. I need an extroverted girl who can pretend like she knows me.

For example, hazel gets all grab ass, fun and sultry and horny at the same time. Her acting range is broader than most.

It seems tough to find new talent like this.So yeah. Bella is not for you. But that's why they make them in different flavors. Suggest you check out Ace / Diva. She might fit your preference better.

Vulcan1009
09-11-20, 00:46
Hey Gents, I was just browsing around agencies and saw Candy girl now have 5 ladies offer BBFS but I have never heard anyone talk about them here before.

Anyone got any Intel on any one of them?

And do they upcharge for BBFS or like sexy angels and M just one price all you can eat.

Please share, thanks.

Dwaeji
09-11-20, 01:00
Hey Gents, I was just browsing around agencies and saw Candy girl now have 5 ladies offer BBFS but I have never heard anyone talk about them here before.

And do they upcharge for BBFS or like sexy angels and M just one price all you can eat.

Please share, thanks.Joy is youngish and cute with a nice body. Ace (aka Diva) is a little older but pretty with good body and epic BBBJ. Victoria is milfish nothing exceptional about service but not bad. All bbfscip. Expect $100 upcharge.

Vulcan1009
09-11-20, 01:06
Joy is youngish and cute with a nice body. Ace (aka Diva) is a little older but pretty with good body and epic BBBJ. Victoria is milfish nothing exceptional about service but not bad. All bbfscip. Expect $100 upcharge.God damn, its like everyone is copying KTE for the upcharge, thank you but NO THANK YOU.

If I'm going with almost 400 I would just go find a hot blond Russian or fit Latina. When it goes up to the 400 mark, that for me is a complete different tier of game.

Lets put it this way, I can have more 280's in a month then 400's in a month, LOL.

Thanks bro, good looking out!

TheDudeSter
09-11-20, 01:13

Please share, thanks.I saw Victoria or Lexi (same pics and demo on Ace and Booker Gray) this week. Best BBBJ I've had LOL she loves to lick my whole body and my soul was sucked suddenly LOL Victoria is mid to late 20's. She has a banging body. She is like 5'5" with no shoes. She is all natural with perky large bs or small c. Cop and CIM no prob. Would def revisit but I like the sexy angels girls.

TheDudeSter
09-11-20, 01:15
Has anyone tried this agency? https://ktowngfe.photo.blog/.

Been eyeing them since BBFS seems to be at the right price. Just curious if any of their girls have real pics posted or if it's bait and switch. Thanks!

TheDudeSter
09-11-20, 01:18
Hey fellas, just wondering if any knows of an agency offering Nuru and BBFS. Thanks!

BonerAppetitty
09-11-20, 01:28
Joy is the youngest there. Definitely not MILF. I attach her real pics taken at the incall very recently. You can see her tight body with no extra fat. Face looks like Lucy Liu with small eyes but cuter and no freckles. Pussy very tight. Good attitude.

Ace / Diva / Amora and Victoria had been reviewed. Joanne and Gina have been around based on pics. All five may have multiple bookers. Expect 100 more for BBFS.

I prefer to get lucky so I never book with upcharge rate. Joy standard rate is 280.

Please share, thanks.

JohnPot
09-11-20, 02:27
Thank you for the report. Face like Lucy Liu?? NEXT!!

Joy is the youngest there. Definitely not MILF. I attach her real pics taken at the incall very recently. You can see her tight body with no extra fat. Face looks like Lucy Liu with small eyes but cuter and no freckles. Pussy very tight. Good attitude.

Ace / Diva / Amora and Victoria had been reviewed. Joanne and Gina have been around based on pics. All five may have multiple bookers. Expect 100 more for BBFS.

I prefer to get lucky so I never book with upcharge rate. Joy standard rate is 280.

Ibuprofenn
09-11-20, 03:08
Has anyone know M phone number?

From the website there is no info. Thank you in advanced.

HapaBoy86
09-11-20, 03:34
[QUOTE=BonerAppetitty;4971625]Joy is the youngest there. Definitely not MILF. I attach her real pics taken at the incall very recently. You can see her tight body with no extra fat. Face looks like Lucy Liu with small eyes but cuter and no freckles. Pussy very tight. Good attitude.

I prefer to get lucky so I never book with upcharge rate. Joy standard rate is 280.[/QUOTEhttps://www.candygirlla.com/

Vulcan1009
09-11-20, 03:39

I prefer to get lucky so I never book with upcharge rate. Joy standard rate is 280.I know how you feel, there were times I got lucky with strictly CFS girl but that's rare, I rather have a sure thing, if they know you should pay 100 extra and you got lucky, don't they ask after?

Or if the booker ask?

Just wondering.

BuddhaHead
09-11-20, 10:42

From the website there is no info. Thank you in advanced.Many people has know M phone number. Website has much info with much pictures.

LoveAsianGirls
09-11-20, 10:56
Hey fellas, just wondering if any knows of an agency offering Nuru and BBFS. Thanks!Pepsi's Palace aka pepsiclub on HX.

DHorn420
09-11-20, 12:25
Idk about shilling man LOL I gave my account as to what I found behind the door and my experience with her. Whether she repeats the same level service I got with with all of you, that's on her. Whether you found her the same level of attractiveness, that's on you. Again it's all YMMV and what you like in a girl. So far I'm seeing far more complaining and questioning rather seeing intel being provided.

Same here, don't know why there's so much hype about her.

There's been a lot of false shilling lately.

Definitely no repeat for me also.

BoulderBoy
09-11-20, 12:34
Hey Everyone, I still have not taken the Kgirl plunge but am very interested in doing so based on some of these reviews. Sounds like I should be seeing Allie! LOL or I guess I should ask who the hottest one out there is. Regardless, I'm curious, I'm seeing reports of MSOG (at least with the Allie reviews) and I'm wondering if that's typical. Is this usually with hour long sessions only or would it be HH as well? Or only certain girls? It sucks when Jr. Unexpectedly ends things and cuts your time short with a hot girl.

Also, maybe I'm an anomaly in this group but I don't want to risk things and not interested in BB. Is that usually cool with the girls? Possibly BBBJ but even that worries me a bit.

PumpNDump
09-11-20, 12:39
MSOG typically occurs at hr rate. You always have the option to cover up.

Hey Everyone, I still have not taken the Kgirl plunge but am very interested in doing so based on some of these reviews. Sounds like I should be seeing Allie! LOL or I guess I should ask who the hottest one out there is. Regardless, I'm curious, I'm seeing reports of MSOG (at least with the Allie reviews) and I'm wondering if that's typical. Is this usually with hour long sessions only or would it be HH as well? Or only certain girls? It sucks when Jr. Unexpectedly ends things and cuts your time short with a hot girl.

Also, maybe I'm an anomaly in this group but I don't want to risk things and not interested in BB. Is that usually cool with the girls? Possibly BBBJ but even that worries me a bit.

Toungsten
09-11-20, 12:40

From the website there is no info. Thank you in advanced.Check the reviews on TER.

Toungsten
09-11-20, 12:45
M.

Chanel, Eye, Bella, Hazel, Cona, Coco.

(Cona starts vacation tomorrow 9/12.).

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Poppy.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Allie, Viki.

PlutoKiller
09-11-20, 13:10
Joy is the youngest there. Definitely not MILF. I attach her real pics taken at the incall very recently. You can see her tight body with no extra fat. Face looks like Lucy Liu with small eyes but cuter and no freckles. Pussy very tight. Good attitude. I prefer to get lucky so I never book with upcharge rate. Joy standard rate is 280.Are you saying that you took these pictures?

WilsC945
09-11-20, 13:33
Is it just me or does it feel like the extra $ upcharge for BBFS is becoming an industry trend? Options seems slim for non-upcharge.

HeyHoor
09-11-20, 14:58
Are you saying that you took these pictures?That's not what he said. You can see that she took the pictures herself using the cellphone in her hand. I'm assuming that's what the room looks like when you see her.

BonerAppetitty
09-11-20, 15:28
Booker wouldn't know unless the girl complains. Not lucky if she asked after.

CIP a young cute girl this year on my first visit and she got mad at me. Nobody said she did BB and I haven't talked about her. She didn't tell me to cum outside but asked me why I did it? I would not CIP if they tell me first.

After she showered, she asked for 100. First time that ever happened to me. She looked like she might cry so I gave it. I learned my lesson and more careful with BB now.

She wasn't advertising BB but knew other girls upcharge. She might not ask for compensation if I didn't CIP. Bring extra money or just ask beforehand if you will get charged. You are almost certain to have to pay if you ask the upsell girl first.

I know how you feel, there were times I got lucky with strictly CFS girl but that's rare, I rather have a sure thing, if they know you should pay 100 extra and you got lucky, don't they ask after?

Or if the booker ask?

Just wondering.

BonerAppetitty
09-11-20, 15:47
I wouldn't visit even if Lucy has Chinese grandma rate. I think you will be pleasantly surprised if you are not a fan of Lucy Liu. I tried to say Joy was cuter.

Anything I say will just make Joy looks worse than she really is LOL. I am bad at describing looks without providing good pics. Someone on TER said she was the prettiest and youngest BB he ever saw. I think her body is really excellent.

I was wondering why nobody here reviewed her. Only Dwaeji mentioned her and he is usually correct about girls worth seeing. I don't like to shill for upcharge girls.

I can't read details reviews but may be you guys can: (Click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joy-2133228945-352020), (Click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joy-9499880205-352428).

Thank you for the report. Face like Lucy Liu?? NEXT!!

TheDudeSter
09-11-20, 19:17
Pepsi's Palace aka pepsiclub on HX.Thanks! I tried them but I have no reviews on hx. I was not able to get a response from Pepsi. Is there any other options you guys are aware of? Thanks!

TheDudeSter
09-11-20, 19:39
I wouldn't visit even if Lucy has Chinese grandma rate. I think you will be pleasantly surprised if you are not a fan of Lucy Liu. I tried to say Joy was cuter.

Anything I say will just make Joy looks worse than she really is LOL. I am bad at describing looks without providing good pics. Someone on TER said she was the prettiest and youngest BB he ever saw. I think her body is really excellent.

I was wondering why nobody here reviewed her. Only Dwaeji mentioned her and he is usually correct about girls worth seeing. I don't like to shill for upcharge girls.

I can't read details reviews but may be you guys can: (Click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joy-2133228945-352020), (Click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joy-9499880205-352428).I saw joy a couple of weeks ago. Cute and slender. Has some decent looking bolt ons but I like mine natural (ad says they are natural). I do plan on going back and seeing her at some point. I saw her around 7 pm and she apparently had a busy day. I stopped my daty because I got a tiny smell from her but she does offer msog and cip. Bb was an up charge.

KingsFoil
09-11-20, 20:12
Hey fellas, just wondering if any knows of an agency offering Nuru and BBFS. Thanks!Bianca at SAG, formerly Candygirls, is currently offering a form of Nuru.

JohnPot
09-11-20, 20:17
I'm just joking around brother. No body going to see a cross eyes commie Lucy Liu. Xi jing pin' thousand talents ho.

If the tattoo on Joy shoulder is correct, then she used to be Rin with Top Girls. Nice looking chic. Worth the up sell for BB.

I can't read details reviews but may be you guys can: (Click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joy-2133228945-352020), (Click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joy-9499880205-352428).

NintyNine
09-11-20, 21:41

Please share, thanks.First time I've ever heard of candygirls, but their pics look photoshopped as fuck, and wouldn't be surprised if they looked nothing like their photos.

Bastard Chorum
09-12-20, 00:49

Also, maybe I'm an anomaly in this group but I don't want to risk things and not interested in BB. Is that usually cool with the girls? Possibly BBBJ but even that worries me a bit.The tricky thing is that hot girls mean different things to different people. Some see physical features as the only measure of whether a girl is hot. On the other extreme end, service and attitude is used as the metric. Most of us employ a combination of the two but everyone has their own personal way of how these aspects are weighted. Read the reviews and assess how it compares to your own rubric of hotness and decide accordingly.

Allie would be a great first choice. Her looks are ok but her personality and the service she provides more than make up for it. MSOG has unfortunately been relegated to an a la carte option for some orgs so ask the booker beforehand so you don't encounter any awkward situations. Usually MSOG = hour or longer. HH MSOG maybe available if you're a regular of a girl but most won't go through the effort in an HH appointment.

Bastard Chorum
09-12-20, 01:07
Booker wouldn't know unless the girl complains. Not lucky if she asked after.

CIP a young cute girl this year on my first visit and she got mad at me. Nobody said she did BB and I haven't talked about her. She didn't tell me to cum outside but asked me why I did it? I would not CIP if they tell me first.

After she showered, she asked for 100. First time that ever happened to me. She looked like she might cry so I gave it. I learned my lesson and more careful with BB now.

She wasn't advertising BB but knew other girls upcharge. She might not ask for compensation if I didn't CIP. Bring extra money or just ask beforehand if you will get charged. You are almost certain to have to pay if you ask the upsell girl first.I've never had a girl ask after the fact (*knock on wood* Moreover, I only bring the exact donation amount (unless it's those rare times I miscounted) and no more so I would be SOL if asked. But usually before going in or during the action, she'll usually mention to cum outside if that's her preference. If nothing is said, I play it by ear. When it gets hot and heavy and I'm about to pop, I let her know. If she's going harder and faster or urging me to continue, I have my answer. Language barrier isn't an issue. Or at least it shouldn't be. I have yet to see a kgirl, no matter her mastery of English or lack thereof, not know at minimum what comes / cums mean. So I'm quite surprised that she didn't let you know either beforehand or mid-coitus.

Bastard Chorum
09-12-20, 02:23
Just tossing in my impression of her into the pot.

Photos: I'm leaning towards not her. But body is representative of what you can expect in person.

Looks: I find her face attractive. Definitely has had a good amount of work done. 5'3", soft and pillowy natural D's, average ass, small patch above pussy. Fair skin, tattoo along the side of her feet between little toe and heel, slender frame overall but some areas have slight slack and give.

English: Good English skills, she been living here for a few years.

Attitude: Veteran pro, refined approach. Giving complements when needed, calm and mature attitude.

Service: Overall above average. She knows where her assets lies. She'll happily have you play with her tits and teasingly caress them along your body. DFK was OK, filler in lips gave it an odd filling. Very responsive to DATY but it's more to cater to your ego (she does this well throughout the session). BBBJ was good, slow and sensual with attempts at DT, some lite BLS. CG was par for the course. K9 was a surprise. Given her soft tits, they were actually making loud clapping sounds as I was going at it. I was pleasantly surprised, not having experienced this too much given the small or man made options available in the market. Mish was great as she'll widen or clamp down her legs according to your preference and allow free reign for her tits to bounce to please your eyes. I've encounter many girls that hold onto their tits somewhat as it can be a bit painful when they're flopping every which way. BBFSCIP. YMMV.

Expense: $270.

Repeat: Yes, she seems to have mixed reviews but from my perspective she's worth seeing again. However, I had the nagging feeling during the session that I seen her before but couldn't quite place it, maybe another name or some such. But it could easily just be my imagination.

Vulcan1009
09-12-20, 02:46
For those of you seen Eye before, did you got a BBFSCIP?

Just want to know what's available ahead of time, thanks.

GoldDust58
09-12-20, 12:29
Becky's last day with SA was today.For her fans-Becky is now in San Mateo at Viola's as Amber.

https://violafriends.net/amber/

Toungsten
09-12-20, 12:30
M.

Hazel, Bella, Chanel, Coco.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Jujuju1010
09-12-20, 13:23
For those of you seen Eye before, did you got a BBFSCIP?

Just want to know what's available ahead of time, thanks.I saw her over the weekend, here's my thoughts.

Looks: 6/10 she face doesn't match her body. Her body looks very young and petite, her face looked older. Maybe it's because she's all natural.

Attitude: 7/10 she was very nice and seemed pretty new to it all.

Service: 7/10 didn't get cip or BBFS, she said she just finished her period. I think it's YMMV or maybe repeat customers.

Recommend? Yes if you want a tight natural spinner that seems inexperienced.

WaterDude18
09-12-20, 13:33
So what are the power rankings at the palace? I seen vixen a few times already and wanted someone new. Who should I see next at the palace or is worth seeing?

FreeDive
09-12-20, 14:20
First time I've ever heard of candygirls, but their pics look photoshopped as fuck, and wouldn't be surprised if they looked nothing like their photos.It appears some of the girls are listed on several sites with different booking numbers?

http://bookergray.com/

https://www.lacaviargirls.com/home

https://www.candygirlla.com/ Wonder if that leads to double booking of the girl? Been there done that.

As far as the pictures being representative Gina / Ginaa's pictures were representative when I booked those pictures at SweetAngels in the Bay Area last November as well as the girl Joanne with the redish hair.

The pictures being used by the girl Joyy at BookerGray were used at SweetAngels for Mindy and when I booked her the girl behind the door was Joanne. Sweet Angels double listing the girl Ace and Mindy.

See this link for Ace and Mindy. Same girl. https://switter.at/@TexasSunshine?max_id=103409176453923926.

I have no idea if that's what going on with those pictures again in SoCal but my guess would be yes.

FunTimes2260
09-12-20, 15:05
Hey fellow mongers any chance anyone knows where Grace went from Kupcake? Before Kupcake she was in Costa Mesa and sometimes was with Ktown. Would switch between Kupcake and Ktown. Last I saw her was in Feb. TIA!

PumpNDump
09-12-20, 16:05
Thanks for the intel on this. But I'm not going to travel all that way to make a hour rendezvous. Goddamn norcal, hope the fires up there burns everything down (wildfire and the looter / protestor fires) so the girls can be back in our market.

For her fans-Becky is now in San Mateo at Viola's as Amber.

https://violafriends.net/amber/

Kamsamida
09-12-20, 16:24
It appears some of the girls are listed on several sites with different booking numbers?

http://bookergray.com/

https://www.lacaviargirls.com/home

https://www.candygirlla.com/ Wonder if that leads to double booking of the girl? Been there done that.

As far as the pictures being representative Gina / Ginaa's pictures were representative when I booked those pictures at SweetAngels in the Bay Area last November as well as the girl Joanne with the redish hair.

The pictures being used by the girl Joyy at BookerGray were used at SweetAngels for Mindy and when I booked her the girl behind the door was Joanne. Sweet Angels double listing the girl Ace and Mindy.

See this link for Ace and Mindy. Same girl. https://switter.at/@TexasSunshine?max_id=103409176453923926.

I have no idea if that's what going on with those pictures again in SoCal but my guess would be yes.Gina and Joanne from the Candygirl site used to be at SweetAngels in NorCal. I saw both of them when they toured San Mateo last Nov. They are good friends and tour together. They are both lookers, esp Gina who is quite tall at 5'8". She had a collection of lingerie including new, unopened stockings hanging on the wall. Not sure if that's still the case. She does smoke and you can smell cigarette in her breath. The current pics are the same ones used in NorCal. There's some P.S. In the faces but overall the pics are accurate. I'd repeat with both if they tour NorCal again. Not sure that I'd be willing to see them at current SoCal upcharge though.

AhardLanding
09-12-20, 18:18
Booker offered GFE $$60, BBFS for another $ and MSOG for 40. The usual spot off of Wilshire. So Victoria is, in my opinion, very pretty. As far as I could tell, she has not had any plastic surgery. So with regard to her pictures her nose is a bit wider and flatter and her face is rounder. I found her face lush and attractive. Her breasts are gorgeously not enhanced. Some of the nicest I have ever seen on a K girl. No fat on that tummy leading to a nicely maintained pussy. Decent ass, just a little bit bowlegged. But her hair. Her hair is a glorious cascade of thick tresses most of the way down her back and when she shakes out her hair she brings me back to my Cambodian girlfriend of some 25 years ago. The BBBJ was good and multifocal. In the shower, out of the shower at the side of the bed, on the bed, sex was pretty routine. She wasn't into DATY that much, did have me up in doggie for the reach under. She likes kissing and she likes getting a little neck and back massage. I finished business at about 40 minutes and then we just hung out in the bed for about 15 minutes, using the Google translator app to talk about stuff because her English is extremely limited. Kind of like a lazy Saturday afternoon with the college girlfriend when either finals are done or far away. Sweet girl. You aren't getting Palace debauchery here though.

BonerAppetitty
09-12-20, 21:10
May be because you have seen her before. Your previous review of her: (Click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4883931&viewfull=1#post4883931). Where is Francescoo? Look like his favorite ATF is back.

Did you guys notice standard price is creeping up with some girls?

Repeat: Yes, she seems to have mixed reviews but from my perspective she's worth seeing again. However, I had the nagging feeling during the session that I seen her before but couldn't quite place it, maybe another name or some such. But it could easily just be my imagination.

BonerAppetitty
09-12-20, 21:23
I already provided a list of attractive Kgirls LA / OC in the OC thread. This is not the thread for the hottest Kgirls LOL.

Ask booker if MSOG is available. If booker doesn't know, ask the girl when shower so you both can plan for MSOG if available. Harder to get MSOG with HH.

You can always cover up. That's why there is GFE or PSE option.

Bastard Chorum
09-13-20, 02:58
May be because you have seen her before. Your previous review of her: (Click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4883931&viewfull=1#post4883931). Where is Francescoo? Look like his favorite ATF is back.

Did you guys notice standard price is creeping up with some girls?Thanks for the reminder, BA. It was barely two months ago, senility must be setting in LOL. At least my reviews are consistent I guess.

Prices are definitely trending up for many girls.

IAmGib1
09-13-20, 09:30
Much has been written about this girl when she was Diva and Amora of OC. Happy to report based on my meeting this weekend her good reviews are very justified. Ace is a shapely spinner with energy to burn and a non-stop man-pleaser that is a top contender for the best BBBJDT around at the moment (she got so excited as I face-fucked her mouth, that as my cock hit the back of her throat I did have to tell her to be careful not to be toothy as she DT my cock but no gag reflex and she was touching her nose to my crotch as she swallowed me. I will repeat if for no other reason than her BBBJDT and that is not even mentioning her riding skills in RCG, true ACG in a squat that are top of the class.

I fucked her bent-over the chair in front of the mirror after a very long BBJ both standing and while reclining in the chair. I then proceeded to put her on the bed and entered while standing. Mish, Legs on shoulder, legs spread, doggies, side saddle, lazy dog... and more BBJ in between positions. This girl was game and did everything to please except anal. Lot's of DFK during the session in every position. Finished with a long BBJ and CIM where she swallowed my juice and then smiled.

She is not to be missed. See ad here https://www.candygirlla.com/.

PsuGuy911
09-13-20, 10:24
Much has been written about this girl when she was Diva and Amora of OC. Happy to report based on my meeting this weekend her good reviews are very justified. Ace is a shapely spinner with energy to burn and a non-stop man-pleaser that is a top contender for the best BBBJDT around at the moment (she got so excited as I face-fucked her mouth, that as my cock hit the back of her throat I did have to tell her to be careful not to be toothy as she DT my cock but no gag reflex and she was touching her nose to my crotch as she swallowed me. I will repeat if for no other reason than her BBBJDT and that is not even mentioning her riding skills in RCG, true ACG in a squat that are top of the class.

I fucked her bent-over the chair in front of the mirror after a very long BBJ both standing and while reclining in the chair. I then proceeded to put her on the bed and entered while standing. Mish, Legs on shoulder, legs spread, doggies, side saddle, lazy dog... and more BBJ in between positions. This girl was game and did everything to please except anal. Lot's of DFK during the session in every position. Finished with a long BBJ and CIM where she swallowed my juice and then smiled.

She is not to be missed. See ad here https://www.candygirlla.com/.Was there an up charge for BBFS? It sucks she never upcharged as amora in oc.

Toungsten
09-13-20, 12:14
M.

Haze. Chanel, Bella, Coco.

Sexy Angels.

Poppy, Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

JayKay213
09-13-20, 13:36
Few members were correct about providers who hop.

Around agencies. Poor service, attitude and jaded.

I felt what others described that gut wrenching feeling of money wasted and didn't get what I deserved.

Rose. Rushed me, kept telling me the minutes left really killed the mood and turned me off, asked money up front was rude and didn't even say a word than to criticize me. Will never book again. Just wanted to hurry unload and get the dressed and get the hell out of there. Shitty parking and neighborhood. Booker never even followed up how service was.

Heri. Jaded, looked burnt out. I'm not into rim but BBJ was good. Aside from that no connection felt like the dmv. She.

Seemed to be having a bad day or didn't want to do the job. Won't rebook and can see why other providers are much better. Aside from her booker has been fantastic and good and cool person.

Will try to stick to the other ones where awesome experience was given.

Francescoo
09-13-20, 14:42

Did you guys notice standard price is creeping up with some girls?What up! I'll check it out been a little busy.

Hanamichi
09-13-20, 15:56
Anyone know her whereabouts? She was Mindy at SAG and Lilac at topgirls.

Toungsten
09-13-20, 17:14

I felt what others described that gut wrenching feeling of money wasted and didn't get what I deserved.

Rose. Rushed me, kept telling me the minutes left really killed the mood and turned me off, asked money up front was rude and didn't even say a word than to criticize me. Will never book again. Just wanted to hurry unload and get the dressed and get the hell out of there. Shitty parking and neighborhood. Booker never even followed up how service was.

Heri. Jaded, looked burnt out. I'm not into rim but BBJ was good. Aside from that no connection felt like the dmv. She.

Seemed to be having a bad day or didn't want to do the job. Won't rebook and can see why other providers are much better. Aside from her booker has been fantastic and good and cool person.

Will try to stick to the other ones where awesome experience was given.There are exceptions to that rule. Mini, Nina and Allie have move without a drop off in service.

Francescoo
09-13-20, 18:35
Can confirm it's dana aka pink! Excited that she is back with m! The other booker didn't want me to booker her! Maybe cause I cancel on them for legit reasons! Or maybe the universe didn't want me seeing the girls they had in the stables LOL.

Hanamichi
09-13-20, 18:45
Hey fellow mongers any chance anyone knows where Grace went from Kupcake? Before Kupcake she was in Costa Mesa and sometimes was with Ktown. Would switch between Kupcake and Ktown. Last I saw her was in Feb. TIA!Well the last time I saw her was in January and she told me she was going back to Korean in the summer. (July / August).

That's all I know.

BonerAppetitty
09-13-20, 18:47
I don't remember tattoo on Joy but she was with Top Asian in OC before. She used to charge 500 for BBFS so I guess it's a better deal now at 380.

Don't think she is Rin. Rin is cuter and would indeed worth the upsell for BB.

On unrelated note, I secretly want to ask Admin for the title "LeBoner" instead of "Senior Member" just for fun. Afraid Admin may punk me with "Darth Boner".

I'm just joking around brother. No body going to see a cross eyes commie Lucy Liu. Xi jing pin' thousand talents ho.

If the tattoo on Joy shoulder is correct, then she used to be Rin with Top Girls. Nice looking chic. Worth the up sell for BB.

BonerAppetitty
09-13-20, 19:11
Consistent reviews, objective, informational, and nothing superfluous. That's why you are my MVP. If only you review the girls I am thinking of seeing LOL. We may not have the same taste but your assessment is not too far from my own.

Thanks for the reminder, BA. It was barely two months ago, senility must be setting in LOL. At least my reviews are consistent I guess.

Prices are definitely trending up for many girls.

BonerAppetitty
09-13-20, 19:55
Sorry you experienced that. Just by avoiding BB upsell and agencies hopping ajunmas, I already increase the chance of good experiences.

That is not to say they are all MILFs and bad services. I limit myself to focus on finding cute young girls with no BB upsell. I refuse BB upsell because I am not a high roller.

By the way, CandyGirlLA has a pretty good lineup right now. Almost seem like guys are hiding some good girls. I would review if they don't upsell.

Will try to stick to the other ones where awesome experience was given.

Qzzzz
09-13-20, 20:42
Sorry you experienced that. Just by avoiding BB upsell and agencies hopping ajunmas, I already increase the chance of good experiences.

That is not to say they are all MILFs and bad services. I limit myself to focus on finding cute young girls with no BB upsell. I refuse BB upsell because I am not a high roller.

By the way, CandyGirlLA has a pretty good lineup right now. Almost seem like guys are hiding some good girls. I would review if they don't upsell.A few of these girls do look fairly attractive. Whom would you consider your top 2 or 3?

Ace looks good.

TheAbc
09-14-20, 01:55
Can confirm it's dana aka pink! Excited that she is back with m! The other booker didn't want me to booker her! Maybe cause I cancel on them for legit reasons! Or maybe the universe didn't want me seeing the girls they had in the stables LOL.I believe I read awhile ago she was your thing. I never liked her service. The first time and only time I saw her, I got BBFS + CIP but it was mostly non GFE with no kissing, and with DATY with a very slow and gentle pace that ended up being no fun. One and done for me, I left a review about her when she was last at M 2 months ago when she used the name Pink.

Im Yours
09-14-20, 03:20
F: 6. 5-7 Maybe. Had a nose job and is a little flatter but I like and she's cute.

B: 6. 5 Small bubble butt. Wider hips, a little pooch, small Bs, bigger nips, smooth skin.

A: 6 Pretty robotic and service like during the fun. Actually pretty talkative when relaxing between rounds.

S: 6. 5 Easy BBCIP, pretty tight P, light kegal action, ZERO DFK, like maybe one lick of the tongue. Just a lot of heavy pecking and open mouth breathing. Minimal noises, nice to look at in K9, can sorta ride CG ok.

E: Minimal but enough to talk a little bit about random stuff. Phone use made things better.

She's. Definitely OK, if you don't like DFK. I do, so she's a no go for me. Her service is unremarkable but she's attractive enough if I'm desperate for a BB visit. Probably wouldn't repeat.

Francescoo
09-14-20, 07:15
I believe I read awhile ago she was your thing. I never liked her service. The first time and only time I saw her, I got BBFS + CIP but it was mostly non GFE with no kissing, and with DATY with a very slow and gentle pace that ended up being no fun. One and done for me, I left a review about her when she was last at M 2 months ago when she used the name Pink.Idk it's just weird! Everyone else says they got bad time but every time I seen her it's been the opposite!

Qzzzz
09-14-20, 10:32
About how often are the high volume providers being tested? Like Ms ladies. Anyone have an idea? Thanks.

OhHellYeah
09-14-20, 11:08
F: 6. 5-7 Maybe. Had a nose job and is a little flatter but I like and she's cute.

B: 6. 5 Small bubble butt. Wider hips, a little pooch, small Bs, bigger nips, smooth skin.

A: 6 Pretty robotic and service like during the fun. Actually pretty talkative when relaxing between rounds.

S: 6. 5 Easy BBCIP, pretty tight P, light kegal action, ZERO DFK, like maybe one lick of the tongue. Just a lot of heavy pecking and open mouth breathing. Minimal noises, nice to look at in K9, can sorta ride CG ok.

E: Minimal but enough to talk a little bit about random stuff. Phone use made things better.

She's. Definitely OK, if you don't like DFK. I do, so she's a no go for me. Her service is unremarkable but she's attractive enough if I'm desperate for a BB visit. Probably wouldn't repeat.The booker switched out Luna for her on me which was kinda lame. She's nothing like Luna. Got a very rushed / mechanical vibe and a little bit of attitude too.

JohnPot
09-14-20, 12:30
You pique my interest in Joy, brother. The pics that you posted look like she has a tattoo like Rin. I called Booker to ask about the tattoo but Booker said no tattoo. So I guess not. She's not Rin. I'll go see Joy this week to see what the fuzz about. She better not look like Lucy Liu. LOL.

I don't remember
tattoo on Joy but she was with Top Asian in OC before. She used to charge 500 for BBFS so I guess it's a better deal now at 380.

Don't think she is Rin. Rin is cuter and would indeed worth the upsell for BB.

On unrelated note, I secretly want to ask Admin for the title "LeBoner" instead of "Senior Member" just for fun. Afraid Admin may punk me with "Darth Boner".

Toungsten
09-14-20, 13:30
M.

Chanel, Bella, Hazel, Coco.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Poppy, Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Allie returns tomorrow.

Francescoo
09-14-20, 13:44
About how often are the high volume providers being tested? Like Ms ladies. Anyone have an idea? Thanks.Me personally I get tested every three months! I don't go bare with non of the girls! I probably went bare twice but other than that! I've been lucky and haven't landed on any bullet!

Regardless if the providers don't get tested! Ya should be aware and take care of yourself!

Toungsten
09-14-20, 15:35
Me personally I get tested every three months! I don't go bare with non of the girls! I probably went bare twice but other than that! I've been lucky and haven't landed on any bullet!

Regardless if the providers don't get tested! Ya should be aware and take care of yourself!Better not eat any pussy either.

GiJeep
09-14-20, 18:06
Holy shit she's gorgeous!! Only seen the pics, booker claims she's real, anyone have info? Please PM me Stats, real / fake pics the usual.

Francescoo
09-14-20, 18:54
Better not eat any pussy either.I don't eat pussy tbh! I honestly need to retired from this hobby! Invest my money I something else! Lowkey getting tired of fucking LOL.

MarkBreas17
09-14-20, 20:10
Holy shit she's gorgeous!! Only seen the pics, booker claims she's real, anyone have info? Please PM me Stats, real / fake pics the usual.You not concerned about that face?

Czar213
09-14-20, 20:29
Hey guys, is Allie still with Sexyfunkgirls?

Meiji
09-14-20, 20:42
You not concerned about that face?Hatty looks a lot more my style. I'd be calling in sick to work and going to see her if those pics are recent and BB was available.

JayKay213
09-14-20, 21:15

By the way, CandyGirlLA has a pretty good lineup right now. Almost seem like guys are hiding some good girls. I would review if they don't upsell.I will try that new strategy and look for younger less jaded and limited hopping I guess.

But everywhere now is up sell 100 except M,SA and SFK.

I been looking at Candygirl too. It has same girls as booker gray, eukgirl and Acektown. I wonder if its all the same booker.

I have had good experiences at J and Milk & honey. I just wish the LA kdolls would rotate new ones like how Oc kdolls rotates. Its too far too drive to OC in traffic.

GiJeep
09-14-20, 21:25
Hatty looks a lot more my style. I'd be calling in sick to work and going to see her if those pics are recent and BB was available.Let me know how it goes! I'm really interested in seeing her if that's her in the pics.

OThreeFiveEyp
09-14-20, 21:42
Booker offered GFE $$60, BBFS for another $ and MSOG for 40. The usual spot off of Wilshire. So Victoria is, in my opinion, very pretty. As far as I could tell, she has not had any plastic surgery. So with regard to her pictures her nose is a bit wider and flatter and her face is rounder. I found her face lush and attractive. Her breasts are gorgeously not enhanced. Some of the nicest I have ever seen on a K girl. No fat on that tummy leading to a nicely maintained pussy. Decent ass, just a little bit bowlegged. But her hair. Her hair is a glorious cascade of thick tresses most of the way down her back and when she shakes out her hair she brings me back to my Cambodian girlfriend of some 25 years ago. The BBBJ was good and multifocal. In the shower, out of the shower at the side of the bed, on the bed, sex was pretty routine. She wasn't into DATY that much, did have me up in doggie for the reach under. She likes kissing and she likes getting a little neck and back massage. I finished business at about 40 minutes and then we just hung out in the bed for about 15 minutes, using the Google translator app to talk about stuff because her English is extremely limited. Kind of like a lazy Saturday afternoon with the college girlfriend when either finals are done or far away. Sweet girl. You aren't getting Palace debauchery here though.So much was their rate exactly?

Qzzzz
09-14-20, 22:07
Me personally I get tested every three months! I don't go bare with non of the girls! I probably went bare twice but other than that! I've been lucky and haven't landed on any bullet!

Regardless if the providers don't get tested! Ya should be aware and take care of yourself!Yeah, I got tested very recently and it's part of a schedule I plan to keep.

I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea of how often k-girls get tested, since they tend to be pretty high volume.

Meiji
09-14-20, 22:26
Hatty looks a lot more my style. I'd be calling in sick to work and going to see her if those pics are recent and BB was available.Either Hatty is using fake pics or her Instagram influencer business isn't doing well. Image search found some of those pics online.

Kamsamida
09-14-20, 22:51
Hey guys, is Allie still with Sexyfunkgirls?Why don't you text the PO and let us know.

Toungsten
09-14-20, 22:55
Hey guys, is Allie still with Sexyfunkgirls?Check the list.

BuddhaHead
09-14-20, 23:13
Hey guys, is Allie still with Sexyfunkgirls?Is it that difficult to check the website?

http://sexyfunkgirls2.escorts.biz/allie16/

AverageGuy82
09-14-20, 23:34
What is KTE? I tried using the search function but only got an error message. Not sure what agency this is referring.

Holy shit she's gorgeous!! Only seen the pics, booker claims she's real, anyone have info? Please PM me Stats, real / fake pics the usual.

TheDudeSter
09-14-20, 23:36
Bianca at SAG, formerly Candygirls, is currently offering a form of NuruSaw Bianca and boy do I regret not seeing her before. Early Mid 20's and very cute. She looks like the cute girl next to me in class. I love her ass. She works out and it shows. Shapely legs lead to a bubble butt that OMG I could not get enough of. I normally prefer BBFS but CFs with nuru was worth it. BBBJ, rim, daty and fov. I don't think she allows fiv since she stopped me. I obviously ended in k9 and what a sight and what handfuls. I did not want to leave her. She won't be here long so if you are an ass man, I would definitely recommend. She is my 3rd Korean with a butt. I would rank her above All in terms of ass size. I've seen Emma from Tiffany before and I would say that Bianca's bubble butt is bigger. Emma is bigger than Joy from candygirl, but Joy's is nice and perky. If you guys know of a girl that has an ass please let me know; preferably in her 20's and that offers BBFS. Thanks!

AverageGuy82
09-14-20, 23:37
Got to share some time with Luna recently. At least I think it was Luna. It was the first time using the agency but it was suppose to be Luna. She was really cute and had really cute demeanor and quirks. Definitely not the girl in the pics but I wasn't at all disappointed. Was thinking of trying Poppy but not sure whether or not to do that.

The booker switched out Luna for her on me which was kinda lame. She's nothing like Luna. Got a very rushed / mechanical vibe and a little bit of attitude too.

NintyNine
09-14-20, 23:49
Can confirm it's dana aka pink! Excited that she is back with m! The other booker didn't want me to booker her! Maybe cause I cancel on them for legit reasons! Or maybe the universe didn't want me seeing the girls they had in the stables LOL.Did she tell you to go slow? And cum quick?

PumpNDump
09-15-20, 00:47
Luna is top notch. If you were at the wla spot then you visited luna as her roommate is currently on extended vacation.

Got to share some time with Luna recently. At least I think it was Luna. It was the first time using the agency but it was suppose to be Luna. She was really cute and had really cute demeanor and quirks. Definitely not the girl in the pics but I wasn't at all disappointed. Was thinking of trying Poppy but not sure whether or not to do that.

Meiji
09-15-20, 01:14
What is KTE? I tried using the search function but only got an error message. Not sure what agency this is referring.It's short for ktownescort.

HitNQuit805
09-15-20, 02:08
You pique my interest in Joy, brother. The pics that you posted look like she has a tattoo like Rin. I called Booker to ask about the tattoo but Booker said no tattoo. So I guess not. She's not Rin. I'll go see Joy this week to see what the fuzz about. She better not look like Lucy Liu. LOL.Joy is top notch. Not sure why she hasn't gotten more mentions. I didn't pay upsell for 360 but I did pay 20 for MSOG. Went 3 rounds, she smoked throughout session. Asked if she was 420 friendly but said no only cigarettes. Other thing I didn't like is she kept spitting excessively after each round even if she didn't do BBBJ LOL I know my mouth hygiene isn't bad so not to sure why she kept setting. Asked about her implants she said theyre B I thought they were Cs. In terms of looking like Lucy Liu I can see why that's the first person that comes to mind but I think she's better looking than that. I wouldn't call her cute she's more sexy looking.

Jack926
09-15-20, 02:11
You not concerned about that face?That is exactly what I was thinking! I even had to look at her photos twice.

Askoe
09-15-20, 03:14
What is KTE? I tried using the search function but only got an error message. Not sure what agency this is referring.Same I don't know who they are.

Info please?

Toungsten
09-15-20, 08:37
What is KTE? I tried using the search function but only got an error message. Not sure what agency this is referring.Ktownescorts.

Frala
09-15-20, 11:40
Holy shit she's gorgeous!! Only seen the pics, booker claims she's real, anyone have info? Please PM me Stats, real / fake pics the usual.I saw her. It's possible the photos are real but heavily photoshopped as usual. She's cute, if you don't mind obvious plastic surgery on both her face and butt. She's brand new, and I don't think she understands how things work. She told me she doesn't off BBFS and the website is wrong and I never got 2 shots for the 300 as advertised. Her service is okay, but if you're really desperate for someone young, maybe she'll get better.

GoldDust58
09-15-20, 12:02
Ktownescorts.Yea, I'd be worried about seeing their girls unless you hear intel from trusted guys. Unless it's someone popular like Sakura, Baby Soo (the girl they claim only sees Asian) or Jamie returning there I'm not trusting some of these newer girls.

Intel from other mongers places two other new girls there a bit more civie type with some ah natural hair. I am assuming they are getting some massage girl talent or Chinese koreans maybe.

In la Asian thread someone mentioned Hatti's pics from Instagram, but it does peak my interest if she looks even remotely like that. Now whoever is excited about Yuna needs to get their eyes check. That photo shopping of the face is horrible. Like whoever did that out a face on an Instagram body or just distorted the models entire face. No good, I'd be scared.

Francescoo
09-15-20, 13:31
Did she tell you to go slow? And cum quick?Yea she told me this time! She told me she was hung over from the day before! So I'm assuming she drank a lot! But yea I don't mind! Got to take it slow some times! LOL.

Bastard Chorum
09-15-20, 14:35
Got to share some time with Luna recently. At least I think it was Luna. It was the first time using the agency but it was suppose to be Luna. She was really cute and had really cute demeanor and quirks. Definitely not the girl in the pics but I wasn't at all disappointed. Was thinking of trying Poppy but not sure whether or not to do that.Luna has a tattoo below her navel if that helps to distinguish the two. I haven't seen Poppy so I don't know if she has one or not.

Toungsten
09-15-20, 15:25
M.

Chanel, Bella, Coco.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Poppy, Luna.

Sexufunkgirls.

Allie, Viki.

CandyMan71
09-15-20, 15:58
Saw Bianca and boy do I regret not seeing her before. Early Mid 20's and very cute. She looks like the cute girl next to me in class. I love her ass. She works out and it shows. Shapely legs lead to a bubble butt that OMG I could not get enough of. I normally prefer BBFS but CFs with nuru was worth it. BBBJ, rim, daty and fov. I don't think she allows fiv since she stopped me. I obviously ended in k9 and what a sight and what handfuls. I did not want to leave her. She won't be here long so if you are an ass man, I would definitely recommend. She is my 3rd Korean with a butt. I would rank her above All in terms of ass size. I've seen Emma from Tiffany before and I would say that Bianca's bubble butt is bigger. Emma is bigger than Joy from candygirl, but Joy's is nice and perky. If you guys know of a girl that has an ass please let me know; preferably in her 20's and that offers BBFS. Thanks!Thought another monger reported that Bianca had a slight tummy. Can you confirm?

Hahasupz
09-15-20, 17:32

She's. Definitely OK, if you don't like DFK. I do, so she's a no go for me. Her service is unremarkable but she's attractive enough if I'm desperate for a BB visit. Probably wouldn't repeat.I had the exact same experience as you. I wouldn't repeat. I made an appointment for 11 AM and came in expecting a PSE based on reviews.

AverageGuy82
09-15-20, 19:06
She had a tattoo below the navel, if that's Luna then I saw her. Overall had a wonderful time not able to communicate much but her demeanor and way about her was very enjoyable. No complaints in the looks departments.

Luna has a tattoo below her navel if that helps to distinguish the two. I haven't seen Poppy so I don't know if she has one or not.

TheDudeSter
09-15-20, 19:54
Thought another monger reported that Bianca had a slight tummy. Can you confirm?She is not slim, she's got a tiny belly but I would not call her fat. She's got some muscles on her legs since she works out. She is prob at 20-25% body fat, which is average.

Loki609
09-15-20, 20:39
Thought another monger reported that Bianca had a slight tummy. Can you confirm?She is thick with a booty. She may had a little belly but the lighting was too dark to notice.

Tits are smaller than what the pic make them seem.

She is very fun and enthusiastic provider.

Would recommend.

TD Leafs
09-15-20, 20:59
Saw her last week.

She was Minji previously, I did double with her and Yuna few months ago.

HexenDuction
09-15-20, 23:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

AngelFreak
09-16-20, 08:50
Saw Jay pop up at Eukgirls. Looks like Happy from the OC.

But she also reminds me of LA Ruby who was with M for awhile.

Has anyone seen her? Wasn't able to find any reviews? Also anyone know if she is LA Ruby? LA Ruby wasn't the best looking, but was a lot of fun and open to almost anything.

Thanks.

Peter321
09-16-20, 11:51
Saw Jay pop up at Eukgirls. Looks like Happy from the OC.

But she also reminds me of LA Ruby who was with M for awhile.

Has anyone seen her? Wasn't able to find any reviews? Also anyone know if she is LA Ruby? LA Ruby wasn't the best looking, but was a lot of fun and open to almost anything.

Thanks.Looks like Ruby just showed up at Top Girls in OC.

Toungsten
09-16-20, 14:40
M.

Chanel, Coco.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Poppy, Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Allie, Viki.

DHorn420
09-16-20, 16:13
Got dfk right at the door and all throughout the session. Engaged with me the entire time. So again, YMMV. Sucks to see that many are not getting a good experience yet when I and the private group I'm in all had a good time, although we all saw in her very first days.

The booker switched out Luna for her on me which was kinda lame. She's nothing like Luna. Got a very rushed / mechanical vibe and a little bit of attitude too.

OrangeChicken
09-16-20, 17:09
Saw she was new but didn't recognise the name wanted to see if anyone else had seen her recently.

GoldDust58
09-16-20, 18:17

Thanks.Ruby at Topgirls OC is LA Sera's org Ruby. Not the same person at all. Cute and younger with a nice ass. She is worth a visit for the nice body. Def recommend trying once if you haven't. CFS not BBFS.

LA Ruby retired after working in NorCal for a bit. She went full CFS and some dude on the discord forum posted a lie about her deviating. She got pissed and just left back to Korea abruptly. No plans to return last I heard. Long gone lost one.

Jay at Euk is the infamous disaster Happy, not LA Ruby. They worked at the same org in San Mateo briefly so not the same. I've seen Happy in NorCal. Beware haha. You have been warned twice. Nice C tits but everything else.

GoldDust58
09-16-20, 18:27
She had a tattoo below the navel, if that's Luna then I saw her. Overall had a wonderful time not able to communicate much but her demeanor and way about her was very enjoyable. No complaints in the looks departments.Yes that is Luna in wla. Pelvic tattoo. Manmade c cups with nice dark nipples, has gotten slimmer too. She is short and bubbly attitude. Probably 5'1-5'2. Cute gremlin smile, her eyebrows pinch in. It's a cute not ugly gremlin ha. Not describing good I know. I've had a good time with her always. YMMV with civ.

Poppy is in ktown and taller. Height 5'6 and slender. Has a bubble butt, a dim scar across the chest, small natural B cups with eraser nipples. Some nose work. Good service, not as PSE as Luna. Wasn't my type personally but still a good girl with good service if you're a gentleman.

PriscillaM
09-16-20, 19:23
Saw she was new but didn't recognise the name wanted to see if anyone else had seen her recently.That place is addicted to photo shop and dirty bathrooms.

PumpNDump
09-16-20, 19:45
I believe the lack of dfk currently amongst girls is due to them being wary of the spread of corona. I can totally understand the decreased tongue contact with multiple clients as they are working long shifts. Even with hazel, and she is highly skilled and very engaging there was a lack of tongue on tongue. Due to the current situation cut these girls some slack.

Got dfk right at the door and all throughout the session. Engaged with me the entire time. So again, YMMV. Sucks to see that many are not getting a good experience yet when I and the private group I'm in all had a good time, although we all saw in her very first days.

MarkInLA666
09-16-20, 21:28
Anyone know if Jane in OC does BBFS?

Toungsten
09-16-20, 23:33
I believe the lack of dfk currently amongst girls is due to them being wary of the spread of corona. I can totally understand the decreased tongue contact with multiple clients as they are working long shifts. Even with hazel, and she is highly skilled and very engaging there was a lack of tongue on tongue. Due to the current situation cut these girls some slack.Too bad some of the girls are obsessed with Covid 19 being spread by DFK while the real culprit is breathing in what someone close to you is breathing out. If they're going to put their face next to a customer then they are subjecting themselves to the virus more so than sticking their tongues in our mouths. The culprit is breathing and not kissing.

JWilliams6244
09-17-20, 01:17
Booker offered GFE $$60, BBFS for another $ and MSOG for 40. The usual spot off of Wilshire. So Victoria is, in my opinion, very pretty. As far as I could tell, she has not had any plastic surgery. So with regard to her pictures her nose is a bit wider and flatter and her face is rounder. I found her face lush and attractive. Her breasts are gorgeously not enhanced. Some of the nicest I have ever seen on a K girl. No fat on that tummy leading to a nicely maintained pussy. Decent ass, just a little bit bowlegged. But her hair. Her hair is a glorious cascade of thick tresses most of the way down her back and when she shakes out her hair she brings me back to my Cambodian girlfriend of some 25 years ago. The BBBJ was good and multifocal. In the shower, out of the shower at the side of the bed, on the bed, sex was pretty routine. She wasn't into DATY that much, did have me up in doggie for the reach under. She likes kissing and she likes getting a little neck and back massage. I finished business at about 40 minutes and then we just hung out in the bed for about 15 minutes, using the Google translator app to talk about stuff because her English is extremely limited. Kind of like a lazy Saturday afternoon with the college girlfriend when either finals are done or far away. Sweet girl. You aren't getting Palace debauchery here though.Just saw Victoria. Had to leave because the fotos were just too far off. That might have been her like 20 years ago Should have known better. Liz also nothing to write home about. Joy is young and attractive. Does not look like Lucy Liu, but I didn't get great service unfortunately. Still waiting to try out ace.

KingsFoil
09-17-20, 02:05
She is thick with a booty. She may had a little belly but the lighting was too dark to notice.

Tits are smaller than what the pic make them seem.

She is very fun and enthusiastic provider.

Would recommend.She is a lucky girl who's fat goes to her ass. B cups. All natural. If you were married to her you would say, "Hell no, my wife isn't fat at all!" But here in this game looking at the same stomach you might pull out the tape measure and say, "Hmm, looks like you got a little something here compared to all of your anorexic friends. ".

I'm learning to see the word "thick" in this forum as a term that is still attractive to some. If one were to say "fat," that would be the warning word.

KingsFoil
09-17-20, 02:09
Ruby at Topgirls OC is LA Sera's org Ruby. Not the same person at all. Cute and younger with a nice ass. She is worth a visit for the nice body. Def recommend trying once if you haven't. CFS not BBFS.

LA Ruby retired after working in NorCal for a bit. She went full CFS and some dude on the discord forum posted a lie about her deviating. She got pissed and just left back to Korea abruptly. No plans to return last I heard. Long gone lost one.

Jay at Euk is the infamous disaster Happy, not LA Ruby. They worked at the same org in San Mateo briefly so not the same. I've seen Happy in NorCal. Beware haha. You have been warned twice. Nice C tits but everything else.The only Ruby I know is the muscular one with an amazing ass that normally is always on the Newtopasian list, but also bounces around between orgs and sometimes goes by Romi. Are you saying that there was also an LA Ruby at some point, and this one is different? It's confusing because the Ruby I know and love is booked through the same booker as LA Sera. So LA Ruby vs Ruby. ? Thank you for any clarification.

SevenToSeven
09-17-20, 03:18
Anyone got info on Sora or Liz from Candygirls?

GoldDust58
09-17-20, 05:45
The only Ruby I know is the muscular one with an amazing ass that normally is always on the Newtopasian list, but also bounces around between orgs and sometimes goes by Romi. Are you saying that there was also an LA Ruby at some point, and this one is different? It's confusing because the Ruby I know and love is booked through the same booker as LA Sera. So LA Ruby vs Ruby. ? Thank you for any clarification.There have been several named Ruby but the only one currently is the one you are referring to at newtop with LA Sera. NorCal had another East Bay based Ruby already so when Ruby of M moved to NorCal, she changed to LA Ruby. Both East Bay Ruby and LA Ruby are retired and haven't worked in a while, both likely never to return. There was another San Jose based Ruby a year ago but she only worked briefly. Then a few months ago NorCal got this Instagram model named Ruby too. Almost a perfect kgirl in looks. She returned to Korea already after a one month tour. Everyone rated her as one of the top kgirl in looks ever.

Long story short. There is only one left, Ruby of newtop who is now at topgirls OC.

Just another common and popular Kgirl name like Mini, Amber, Peach, Jenny, and Chanel.

Regicide
09-17-20, 05:55
A newbie here wants to know what's your go to go girl with a nice / big ass. Either reply to this or pm me her name and link or ad page.

Please help a brother out on his search! Thanks in advance <3.

FrankTheTank78
09-17-20, 06:53
I believe the lack of dfk currently amongst girls is due to them being wary of the spread of corona. I can totally understand the decreased tongue contact with multiple clients as they are working long shifts. Even with hazel, and she is highly skilled and very engaging there was a lack of tongue on tongue. Due to the current situation cut these girls some slack.If these girls were so paranoid about covid, they wouldn't be seeing anyone. You risk catching the shit even with closed mouth pecks, let alone sticking your raw dick in their mouth and pussy. To me it definitely boils down to YMMV. I have all my teeth, mostly white, I chew gum before the session, as well as mouthwash, and there have been times where I still didn't get dfk. Other times, I've had girls with their tongues down my throat up until I walked out the door.

PumpNDump
09-17-20, 09:25
Part of the problem is also you have unhygienic beastly guys breathing on them, passing on their dirty breath, passing on their dirty saliva, sweating on them, etc. With all that to factor in its no wonder the girls are a little wary. I don't blame them if they are cautious about tongue on tongue contact.

Too bad some of the girls are obsessed with Covid 19 being spread by DFK while the real culprit is breathing in what someone close to you is breathing out. If they're going to put their face next to a customer then they are subjecting themselves to the virus more so than sticking their tongues in our mouths. The culprit is breathing and not kissing.

PumpNDump
09-17-20, 09:40
Whats your next request afterwards? Perhaps which one prettiest? How about a request to vouch for you because you are having difficulty getting a response from booker? Don't be lazy, all the info is on the forum. Why don't you do some searching and legwork instead. Search function works. Try it.

A newbie here wants to know what's your go to go girl with a nice / big ass. Either reply to this or pm me her name and link or ad page.

Please help a brother out on his search! Thanks in advance <3.

PumpNDump
09-17-20, 09:52
Being wary or cautious is not the same as being paranoid. Besides corona is spread through the mouth and nose from your respiratory system. Your cock isn't breathing on them. Bottom line is they still have to earn an income. If they feel they need to be a little more cautious with clients by reducing dfk then its their choice. Clients are mainly there to get blown and screwed. Like you stated YMMV as some girls probably still engage in dfk throughout the session and some may have little tongue contact, but this corona issue is a factor to how the girl engage contact tongue to tongue.

If these girls were so paranoid about covid, they wouldn't be seeing anyone. You risk catching the shit even with closed mouth pecks, let alone sticking your raw dick in their mouth and pussy. To me it definitely boils down to YMMV. I have all my teeth, mostly white, I chew gum before the session, as well as mouthwash, and there have been times where I still didn't get dfk. Other times, I've had girls with their tongues down my throat up until I walked out the door.

Regicide
09-17-20, 10:54
Whats your next request afterwards? Perhaps which one prettiest? How about a request to vouch for you because you are having difficulty getting a response from booker? Don't be lazy, all the info is on the forum. Why don't you do some searching and legwork instead. Search function works. Try it.Each time before I post and even after I post I do my own independent research. I just like to hear what other members have to say.

I already made a long comprehensive list of girls I'm interested in and for the one's that have heavy screening (not newby friendly) I still have them in there as a goal to work to.

Maybe there's a hidden gem I overlooked while doing my research and a member in this forum points out and says really nice things about a girl. This is one of many ways I did my research: TER- Advanced Search-Location: Los Angeles, CA or California (State)+Ethnicity: Asian+[Deleted by Admin]: No+Photo Accurate: No photos / Photos Accurate.

Sort by "Date" I went as far back as 20 days since a review. After that I've got quite a list that should last a while.

I can send you my list just, pm me if interested.

One example of a girl I changed my mind after hearing what members we're saying about her is Luna from SA. For example, ShyazNerd posts about Luna claiming she has the best DFK and pictures don't do her justice.

Anyways if anyone is interested I'm open on hearing about your picks that a ass man would enjoy!

VeryInterest
09-17-20, 12:34
Saw Allie, didn't realize I have seen her before. A bib more plump, but good bbfscip service as usual.

BuddhaHead
09-17-20, 13:27
Part of the problem is also you have unhygienic beastly guys breathing on them, passing on their dirty breath, passing on their dirty saliva, sweating on them, etc. With all that to factor in its no wonder the girls are a little wary. I don't blame them if they are cautious about tongue on tongue contact.People are overly worried about covid when compared with STDs, since it's risks are well known with BB sex. Mouthwash & showers don't provide protection.

LARckr720
09-17-20, 13:45
Anyone know the status of Nana? The OG hyper fucking Nana? Active in LA? Looks to be an account on HX (Losangelesasian) for her.

PlutoKiller
09-17-20, 13:52
Just saw Victoria. Had to leave because the fotos were just too far off. That might have been her like 20 years ago Should have known better. Liz also nothing to write home about. Joy is young and attractive. Does not look like Lucy Liu, but I didn't get great service unfortunately. Still waiting to try out ace.If you didn't like Victoria's look then you won't like Ace either. I'd rate Ace a 6. 5 in appearance and she is in her late 30's at least. But of course beauty in in the eye of the beholder and Ace is a DT queen.

Eponymously
09-17-20, 14:08
Being wary or cautious is not the same as being paranoid. Besides corona is spread through the mouth and nose from your respiratory system. Your cock isn't breathing on them. Bottom line is they still have to earn an income. If they feel they need to be a little more cautious with clients by reducing dfk then its their choice. Clients are mainly there to get blown and screwed. Like you stated YMMV as some girls probably still engage in dfk throughout the session and some may have little tongue contact, but this corona issue is a factor to how the girl engage contact tongue to tongue.This feels like a misguided precaution. Being in an enclosed space with someone for an extended period, close enough to touch their body, sometimes face to face (even if the mouth isn't wide open), you're breathing and re breathing the same air. DFK can't possibly increase the risk from that point. I'm always cautious but this is a little counter-intuitive.

Darth Diggler
09-17-20, 14:08
Anyone know the status of Nana? The OG hyper fucking Nana? Active in LA? Looks to be an account on HX (Losangelesasian) for her.Looks like TokyoGirls in OC is booking her through Saturday.

Speaking of this org, anyone recommend Ari or Zee?

Youngster420
09-17-20, 14:18
What counts as a reference? I've been to two agencies, but lately the bookers ask for references. I give them my HX and the places I've been to in the past and they say sorry need references. Do I have to give them each others phone numbers so the bookers can verify w each other?

Toungsten
09-17-20, 14:57
Part of the problem is also you have unhygienic beastly guys breathing on them, passing on their dirty breath, passing on their dirty saliva, sweating on them, etc. With all that to factor in its no wonder the girls are a little wary. I don't blame them if they are cautious about tongue on tongue contactThat first one is the real culprit. Those unhygienic, beastly guys (and some not so unhygienic and beastly) breathing on them. The virus permeates the respiratory system, from one to another, and there is no way to block that in a close contact, intimate encounter. I was actually told by a booker that some guys were wearing masks at the beginning. I would love to see that.

StormShadow
09-17-20, 14:58
She is not slim, she's got a tiny belly but I would not call her fat. She's got some muscles on her legs since she works out. She is prob at 20-25% body fat, which is average.How do I reach this big booty Asian? Bianca at SAG. What agency is SAG?

BuddhaHead
09-17-20, 15:36
Do I have to give them each others phone numbers so the bookers can verify w each other?Yes. Also names of girls you have seen. Be aware, that some bookers may not provide references or accept references from certain bookers.

Mvmvm
09-17-20, 16:37
What counts as a reference? I've been to two agencies, but lately the bookers ask for references. I give them my HX and the places I've been to in the past and they say sorry need references. Do I have to give them each others phone numbers so the bookers can verify w each other?That's exactly what you need to do. You give the numbers of the old bookers to the new booker who will then reach out to the old bookers to verify you.

Meiji
09-17-20, 17:15
What counts as a reference? I've been to two agencies, but lately the bookers ask for references. I give them my HX and the places I've been to in the past and they say sorry need references. Do I have to give them each others phone numbers so the bookers can verify w each other?Yes. Give them the name of the girl you saw and the phone number for their booker.

LARckr720
09-17-20, 18:07
Looks like TokyoGirls in OC is booking her through Saturday.

Speaking of this org, anyone recommend Ari or Zee?Different Nana from the pics.

StormShadow
09-17-20, 18:29
How do I reach this big booty Asian? Bianca at SAG. What agency is SAGNever mind, figured it out. Sweet Asian Gem.

Darth Diggler
09-17-20, 18:53
Different Nana from the pics.Interesting. They must've just switched out her pics. They were using the same ones currently advertised by LA Asian up until now.

PumpNDump
09-17-20, 19:02
LOL to wearing the mask while in session. I would like to see that too. We can all have a good laugh.

That first one is the real culprit. Those unhygienic, beastly guys (and some not so unhygienic and beastly) breathing on them. The virus permeates the respiratory system, from one to another, and there is no way to block that in a close contact, intimate encounter. I was actually told by a booker that some guys were wearing masks at the beginning. I would love to see that.

PumpNDump
09-17-20, 19:04
Perhaps you would like to enlighten us and myself as to your theory or belief of why some of these girls are now less receptive to dfk or tongue on tongue contact since corona occurred.

This feels like a misguided precaution. Being in an enclosed space with someone for an extended period, close enough to touch their body, sometimes face to face (even if the mouth isn't wide open), you're breathing and re breathing the same air. DFK can't possibly increase the risk from that point. I'm always cautious but this is a little counter-intuitive.

Czar213
09-17-20, 20:23
What counts as a reference? I've been to two agencies, but lately the bookers ask for references. I give them my HX and the places I've been to in the past and they say sorry need references. Do I have to give them each others phone numbers so the bookers can verify w each other?Some booker does not accept certain reference.

HobbyRusty
09-17-20, 20:26
Anyone know if Kiss is active right now and if so then could they pass me the contact information.

Thank you.

Eponymously
09-17-20, 20:34
Perhaps you would like to enlighten us and myself as to your theory or belief of why some of these girls are now less receptive to dfk or tongue on tongue contact since corona occurredWho knows, that may be the reason why they're doing it, even if it's not a good reason backed up by the currently understood science. Could just be a convenient excuse to not have to make out with ugly dudes all day. There haven't been a lot of reports of people catching it from seeing these girls so maybe they're doing a good job of limiting exposure otherwise.

Atrr1
09-17-20, 22:48
Anyone got info on Sora or Liz from Candygirls?Same chick formerly was at kte. Do a search on this site.

SevenToSeven
09-17-20, 23:46
Stay away from Sora candygirls waste of money $$$ stayed last then 30 minutes left nothing like pics was probably 30-40's old with light stomach bad teeth maybe bait switch nothing like pics.

Tomatillo
09-18-20, 00:09
What counts as a reference? I've been to two agencies, but lately the bookers ask for references. I give them my HX and the places I've been to in the past and they say sorry need references. Do I have to give them each others phone numbers so the bookers can verify w each other?2 to 3 recent girls with their ads and contact numbers. And it always a good idea to give the previous booker a heads up and to make sure that they respond to the girl your using as a referral. If the girl is no longer working for them or has the day off, don't use them as a referral. You can use their ads from review sites as well. HX will only help you with agencies that use HX and if you obviously have recent ratings.

Toungsten
09-18-20, 00:16
Who knows, that may be the reason why they're doing it, even if it's not a good reason backed up by the currently understood science. Could just be a convenient excuse to not have to make out with ugly dudes all day. There haven't been a lot of reports of people catching it from seeing these girls so maybe they're doing a good job of limiting exposure otherwise.I haven't seen one report of anyone catching anything from the girls. Not one.

Toungsten
09-18-20, 00:20
Perhaps you would like to enlighten us and myself as to your theory or belief of why some of these girls are now less receptive to dfk or tongue on tongue contact since corona occurredI think most of the girls are misinformed or under informed as to how Covid 19 is spread. It's strictly a respiratory ailment and is spread by breathing in the virus expelled by someone else. That said any kissing can spread the disease not from the virus that may be on the tongue. That's killed by digestive juices as we swallow. It's the hot and heavy breathing during LFK, DFK or just breathing in close proximity to one another.

Bastard Chorum
09-18-20, 01:36
Each time before I post and even after I post I do my own independent research. I just like to hear what other members have to say.

I already made a long comprehensive list of girls I'm interested in and for the one's that have heavy screening (not newby friendly) I still have them in there as a goal to work to.

Anyways if anyone is interested I'm open on hearing about your picks that a ass man would enjoy!You might get a better reception and feedback on your questions if you contribute to the forum. Other members, myself included, do occasionally look at other's post history to get an idea of said poster's legitimacy, trustworthiness, and contribution to the threads as a measure of whether to reply or not. Of course, there's no requirement that you need to participate or contribute to this board at all. Indeed, there's a lot of lurkers here that just use this forum without any form of participation. It's just my suggestion that you can probably get more out of this place if you put a little bit in. A history of just posting questions leaves a rather bad impression when you're seeking advice, guidance, information, etc. From others here.

Bastard Chorum
09-18-20, 01:54
Interesting. They must've just switched out her pics. They were using the same ones currently advertised by LA Asian up until now.

Different Nana from the pics.I gave my impressions of the pictures in the OC thread here. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31240-Asian-PLEASER-discussion-forum-(please-post-reviews-in-the-review-forum)&p=4978596&viewfull=1#post4978596) Another poster says it's her. I'm glad she got new pictures as the old ones are so dated. Although, why not just ask the booker directly? Seems like the quickest, simplest, and most straight forward way to the get your answer.

Darth Diggler
09-18-20, 01:58
You might get a better reception and feedback on your questions if you contribute to the forum. Other members, myself included, do occasionally look at other's post history to get an idea of said poster's legitimacy, trustworthiness, and contribution to the threads as a measure of whether to reply or not. Of course, there's no requirement that you need to participate or contribute to this board at all. Indeed, there's a lot of lurkers here that just use this forum without any form of participation. It's just my suggestion that you can probably get more out of this place if you put a little bit in. A history of just posting questions leaves a rather bad impression when you're seeking advice, guidance, information, etc. From others here.Seriously brings tears to my eyes when the uninitiated introduces themself to this fraternity of horn dogs by TOFTT on their first post.

JohnPot
09-18-20, 02:10
Man, reading all these questions about how to give reference remind me of my noob days. Nowaday, a new house pop up. Or even when I go up north or Vegas. I txt the new booker and give them 5 booker's name for them to choose which want they want to contact. 2 min later. Reply. We know you John. LOL. How the hell do they know me and my hobby number.

What counts as a reference? I've been to two agencies, but lately the bookers ask for references. I give them my HX and the places I've been to in the past and they say sorry need references. Do I have to give them each others phone numbers so the bookers can verify w each other?

Darth Diggler
09-18-20, 03:05
This kougar of many names is no stranger to spinner surveyors from LA to the Bay. Physically, Viki's tiny frame is well kept, as is her skin which is milky smooth. Facially, JAV actress Miku Akari comes to mind.

My session could've been better, had we shared the same chemistry as I had with her roomie Allie. However, similar to my encounter with Allie, Viki also enjoyed getting her sugarwalls manhandled. Her gasps and facial expressions as I hit every corner of her cooze was like playing a game of 'whack-a-mole,' only instead of tickets spewing out, it was pussy jus.

And just like Allie, she's masterfully skilled in the kegel arts, as her gorilla grip is the blue-plate special on her menu. If her pussy was in the NBA, it would have it's own special handshake for every player. EZCIP is the only option in this house of hedonism - I salute you SFK.

IAmGib1
09-18-20, 11:17
Anyone seen Liz from candygirlla and mykupcake?

PumpNDump
09-18-20, 11:52
Wise words but is will the guy get the picture or hint? From what was posted by the individual I am taking it as he is building a comprehensive list (long one at that) of interested girls he wants to see and still has goals to work to on girls with heavy screening. I deduct this as he hasn't even gotten on the plate and seen zero girls. Why would I or anyone want to see another hobbyist's tdl? Or see a post on how to instructions on using ter search. I referred him to this forum's search function in hopes of it helping his comprehensive research list.

You might get a better reception and feedback on your questions if you contribute to the forum. Other members, myself included, do occasionally look at other's post history to get an idea of said poster's legitimacy, trustworthiness, and contribution to the threads as a measure of whether to reply or not. Of course, there's no requirement that you need to participate or contribute to this board at all. Indeed, there's a lot of lurkers here that just use this forum without any form of participation. It's just my suggestion that you can probably get more out of this place if you put a little bit in. A history of just posting questions leaves a rather bad impression when you're seeking advice, guidance, information, etc. From others here.