PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Bakunin91
07-06-20, 03:22
Saw Bani from GG Booker. Easy setting up with booker. Very hot, young girl (body petite, easy 9, face 7 with some surgery). Service not maybe worth 100%, because she was a little mechanical, as someone else mentioned here before. I would repeat though.

Good BBJ with eye contact, CFS, tight (could feel hitting the end), nice cowgirl, but I wish she was OK with footjob. Unfortunately, she didn't want to do it, or knew how. She also did some body to body that I liked /.

Definitely the best experience I ve had in LA so far. This service however doesn't compare to parlours in NY with amazing nuru massage, or brothels in Europe. Cali needs to step up this game, esp for considering the high end prices.

Tomatillo
07-06-20, 05:43
Really? I heard she was just doing Vegas for a couple of months.Looks like she's going to be at Top Girls which is odd since I booked Yebin and he didn't mention Jaime to me. Weird.

Czar213
07-06-20, 09:54
You're in luck. She just popped up on Topgirls.

https://www.thetopgirls.com/How much rose for this org?

Toungsten
07-06-20, 11:02
I've seen them all! Allie and mini are my go too!I would definitely add Chanel to that list.

Toungsten
07-06-20, 11:08
No, they we're just roommates. I've asked LA Sera and Yoco seperately if they would do a doubles again and they both said NO. LOL.

Something must've happeb between them along time ago. No biggies.

I still see them both individually and enjoy them both.They did do doubles at one time but there was a fallout and Sera didn't want to be around Yoco. You must have gotten that NO after that happened.

FuelInjected
07-06-20, 12:16
I haven't messed around with any Kgirls in a couple months. I contacted M and she has a girl that I've never met before named Eva. She is was OK. She was into it but there were a few things that threw me off. She's a little on the plumpier side so she doesn't have a great body like Chanel. I wasn't really excited about that. She doesn't speak English so communicating wasn't easy. She would bop me on the head and say some words in Korean. Definitely annoying. She gave a decent BBBJ except I personally don't like part of her technique. She would suck on my tip so she had a nice seal and grip. But then she would start tugging. It almost felt like I can feel my head being torn off. I'm not into BDSM so I personally don't like feeling any sort of pain when I'm getting a BJ. Fortunately it wasn't enough so she didn't make me say anything. She eventually then asked me if I wanted to cover up. I obviously said no. So she slowly slid on and said that I was very big. We went through a few positions where I would pound away in intervals with slow penetration in between. We ended up in mish and then she started to stick her fingers in my ears. I hate to say this but I have sensitive ears and they get irritated very easy. I can't stand anyone touching them. I don't care if I'm being a little ***** I just absolutely don't like it. I just wanted to finish at that point so I put it in jack hammer mode and filled her up. She then gave me a nice massage after. Definitely huge plus for me since it made me super relaxed with a smile. I didn't want to walk out irritated. Besides my pet peeves she didn't really have anything I could say I really liked besides the massage. I wish I chose Mini but I still got my Korean BB. Definitely will not repeat. YMMV.

Toungsten
07-06-20, 12:29
M.

Mini, Hazel, Kiss, Cona, Eva.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Jennifer, Viki.

CarInPark12
07-06-20, 14:26
I would definitely add Chanel to that list.Whats the schedule for today?

Toungsten
07-06-20, 15:54
Whats the schedule for today?It's below.

TD Leafs
07-06-20, 16:11
Any info on this agency PinksKtown?

They're on HX and pics seem too good to be true.

SonnyC1016
07-06-20, 16:54
I've seen two different Lulus at SA. First time was a nice little spinner in WLA. I wanted to go back and see her again so texted for another appointment a couple weeks later. This time I was sent to KTown area. I was hoping that my first Lulu had just changed locations. Unfortunately, it was a different girl. She was a little heavier, but was purely BB. I hadn't tried BB with the first Lulu, but thinking back after, I did realize that I asked for a cover, so maybe could have BB then too.

Not sure if your experience with SA. Do they change girls under the same name? Anybody see the little spinner Lulu?

Bakunin91
07-06-20, 17:39
I looked everywhere in the forum for M booker's number and found this 31048xxx66. Can someone please confirm?

Thanks.

SomeGuyCool
07-06-20, 18:40
KPC doesn't have duos right now so I'm going to check out palace for Vixen and Becky. Will report back.

Hanamichi
07-06-20, 22:21
Any reviews from you guys about her?

Are her tits natural? CIP? DT?

NiceGuy135
07-06-20, 23:55
How much rose for this org?First time post, but not new to the sport. I saw Jaime back at KTE and was waiting for her to be back. Can't seem to find rates for them, anyone know?

ShuangFeisha
07-07-20, 03:04
Tried Katy, but she turned out to be Emma from Tiffanysmodels. Good service, do what ever you like. Speak better Chinese than other Kgirls since she stayed at China for 2 years. Good tits and good butt. Enjoyed the session. I also tried real Katy at Tiffany similar to Emma, even a better service but Chinese is not as good as Emma.

Any info on this agency PinksKtown?

They're on HX and pics seem too good to be true.

OThreeFiveEyp
07-07-20, 03:13
I had a visit with M's Cona. It was a good first visit back since 6 years or so with any booker. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous as F. I knocked on the door she opened with an awkward greeting. It was a quick high and a blank stare LOL. Not sure what I excepted, but it was fine. She took my hand and walked me to the shower. No shower fun really. Just a good clean. Got to the bed, she took out the oil and I honestly nutted with couple tugs. I think she looks good BTW. Nice tits and nice ass. I heard ass is a job, but it giggled fine. Then I asked her for some head. It was okay. Her style is slow and sensual. When it comes to head I want a girl just to go for it. I want that Suction power!! Any girls for recommendation? Her rimming is about the same style. And yes, I want a girl just to got for that too. Her BBBJ was good enough. I busted in her mouth after some time. She rinsed and came on the bed to lay with me. I had about 25 more minutes. We chit chatted for a little bit, then I asked her for more rimming. I told her I like it and she was good with it. She got me hard again after a short bit and I asked if I can get inside her. I got nervous again cause I heard she was BBFS and I've never fucked any kGirl raw. Well, she wrapped up my dick up anyways, so I guess that's that. I kinda under the breath asked if I have to use condom and I think she said yes. Didn't push any further. Fucked her doggy, but had to take it slow. When I tried to pound away she pushed off a little. Then I had her sit in my dick and her rode me until I came in the bag. Showered up and left my marry way. So what's the deal with BBFS?? Did I need to ask more firmly? I never confirmed BBFS with booker. Maybe out was for the better keep it covered, but in case I don't want to next time. Thinking of J's Chanel next.

Toungsten
07-07-20, 10:20
I had a visit with M's Cona. It was a good first visit back since 6 years or so with any booker. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous as F. I knocked on the door she opened with an awkward greeting. It was a quick high and a blank stare LOL. Not sure what I excepted, but it was fine. She took my hand and walked me to the shower. No shower fun really. Just a good clean. Got to the bed, she took out the oil and I honestly nutted with couple tugs. I think she looks good BTW. Nice tits and nice ass. I heard ass is a job, but it giggled fine. Then I asked her for some head. It was okay. Her style is slow and sensual. When it comes to head I want a girl just to go for it. I want that Suction power!! Any girls for recommendation? Her rimming is about the same style. And yes, I want a girl just to got for that too. Her BBBJ was good enough. I busted in her mouth after some time. She rinsed and came on the bed to lay with me. I had about 25 more minutes. We chit chatted for a little bit, then I asked her for more rimming. I told her I like it and she was good with it. She got me hard again after a short bit and I asked if I can get inside her. I got nervous again cause I heard she was BBFS and I've never fucked any kGirl raw. Well, she wrapped up my dick up anyways, so I guess that's that. I kinda under the breath asked if I have to use condom and I think she said yes. Didn't push any further. Fucked her doggy, but had to take it slow. When I tried to pound away she pushed off a little. Then I had her sit in my dick and her rode me until I came in the bag. Showered up and left my marry way. So what's the deal with BBFS?? Did I need to ask more firmly? I never confirmed BBFS with booker. Maybe out was for the better keep it covered, but in case I don't want to next time. Thinking of J's Chanel next.As Michael Jordan said. "Just do it". Go for is and if it's not accepted they will tell you. If you ask they'll assume that you're giving the option and that option will usually result in CFS which most will prefer for their own safety.

CoryBekem
07-07-20, 12:16
I had a visit with M's Cona. It was a good first visit back since 6 years or so with any booker. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous as F. I knocked on the door she opened with an awkward greeting. It was a quick high and a blank stare LOL. Not sure what I excepted, but it was fine. She took my hand and walked me to the shower. No shower fun really. Just a good clean. Got to the bed, she took out the oil and I honestly nutted with couple tugs. I think she looks good BTW. Nice tits and nice ass. I heard ass is a job, but it giggled fine. Then I asked her for some head. It was okay. Her style is slow and sensual. When it comes to head I want a girl just to go for it. I want that Suction power!! Any girls for recommendation? Her rimming is about the same style. And yes, I want a girl just to got for that too. Her BBBJ was good enough. I busted in her mouth after some time. She rinsed and came on the bed to lay with me. I had about 25 more minutes. We chit chatted for a little bit, then I asked her for more rimming. I told her I like it and she was good with it. She got me hard again after a short bit and I asked if I can get inside her. I got nervous again cause I heard she was BBFS and I've never fucked any kGirl raw. Well, she wrapped up my dick up anyways, so I guess that's that. I kinda under the breath asked if I have to use condom and I think she said yes. Didn't push any further. Fucked her doggy, but had to take it slow. When I tried to pound away she pushed off a little. Then I had her sit in my dick and her rode me until I came in the bag. Showered up and left my marry way. So what's the deal with BBFS?? Did I need to ask more firmly? I never confirmed BBFS with booker. Maybe out was for the better keep it covered, but in case I don't want to next time. Thinking of J's Chanel next.1. M kept you in her book after 6 years?

2. Is the shower preview dead? I haven't experienced it in a while and most reviews now say the same.

Vulcan1009
07-07-20, 12:21
Hey gents, surprise both Allie and Cona are out today.

Does anyone has good suggestions that is comparable to their level?

Looking for BBFSCIP and I have tried all others from M, Luna from SA, there are many agencies on HX but not sure who is BBFSCIP friendly.

I have been searching for another D cup kgirl but so far only Cona. Saw some D cup k girls on HX but never heard anything about them either BB friendly or not.

Thanks gents for your suggestions.

CarInPark12
07-07-20, 15:01
As Michael Jordan said. "Just do it". Go for is and if it's not accepted they will tell you. If you ask they'll assume that you're giving the option and that option will usually result in CFS which most will prefer for their own safety.Whats the schefule for todsy?

DasBunka
07-07-20, 16:26
Yuna looks the best? Then I won't see Minji or Gahin for sure. I have seen Yuna and she must be mid 40's at least. Droopy everything and I regret not having walked. Service was ok, but I just couldn't get over her appearance.I tried threesome with Yuna and Minji. Booker is great and responsive. When Yuna said she was 24 I seriously almost laughed. Regardless they were fun and got a couple pops out no problem. Yuna wanted a third but no can do in an hour. As others mentioned no girl on girl action and would have liked double BJ. For me best part was standing at edge of bed pounding Minji in doggie while dfk and tit licking Yuna til my second explosion.

Toungsten
07-07-20, 17:26
M.

Mini, Hazel, Kiss, Eva.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Jennifer, Viki.

OThreeFiveEyp
07-07-20, 18:31
1. M kept you in her book after 6 years?

2. Is the shower preview dead? I haven't experienced it in a while and most reviews now say the sameI don't know. I hit M up and told them my info and I was good.

OThreeFiveEyp
07-07-20, 18:33
As Michael Jordan said. "Just do it". Go for is and if it's not accepted they will tell you. If you ask they'll assume that you're giving the option and that option will usually result in CFS which most will prefer for their own safety.Well I'm not the rappey type, so not sure I'm about to just sticking it in.

DHorn420
07-07-20, 18:46
Good luck.

I looked everywhere in the forum for M booker's number and found this 31048xxx66. Can someone please confirm?

Thanks.

NintyNine
07-07-20, 19:26
It's below.What's up with sexyangels?

TheZorak
07-07-20, 21:22
Dude, anything posted on the internet is not absolute truth. In this hobby it's ALWAYS YMMV. This forum gives you a hint, point you in the right direction. What more do you want? Send me 300 and I'll go verify her for you, how's that sound? Why keep asking to verify recent acitivities? Go see the girls and see if you can get what other were able to get. Stop asking and start contributing. Stay on this forum long enough and you know who the givers are. The rest of you just keep asking and asking. Go TOFT and report back. Establish yourself as a contributing member to this forum.

PSA for newbies.

1. Use the search function instead of asking where's this where's that.

2. Stop asking "can someone verify?" People with that sickness will ask everyday if someone can verify that the sun will rise in the east.This is a late response, but I don't think you understand the context of my inquiry. And I can't just "go and try" because this hobby's incredibly expensive. That's why we're all here sharing details with each other so we don't piss off the bookers and get BLed. All the people that do this kind of response with "just go try" or "use the search" aren't helpful depending on what the context is.

Toungsten
07-08-20, 00:20
What's up with sexyangels?Luna should be back Thursday or Friday. New girls coming.

JFret
07-08-20, 01:30
Who is the go to here? I've read yuna and then Minji but is there anyone else? What's the deal now that Mina went to m?

LoveAsianGirls
07-08-20, 02:00
I've only started seeing Cona, but have seen her twice this week. I think she's absolutely terrific.I agree with WC. Cona was first girl I saw a few weeks ago after being out of the game for a few months. Wanted guaranteed satisfaction and Cona delivered that and more like she always does. Great body, pretty face, nice rimming and some of the best DFK around. Her DFK feels even more passionate just before and as I CIP.

OThreeFiveEyp
07-08-20, 02:22
I agree with WC. Cona was first girl I saw a few weeks ago after being out of the game for a few months. Wanted guaranteed satisfaction and Cona delivered that and more like she always does. Great body, pretty face, nice rimming and some of the best DFK around. Her DFK feels even more passionate just before and as I CIP.Did she cover you up on the very first visit? I just saw her but she wrapped my dick up. Not sure if BBFS is offered after she's seen you or a something.

Jack926
07-08-20, 02:47
As Michael Jordan said. "Just do it". Go for is and if it's not accepted they will tell you. If you ask they'll assume that you're giving the option and that option will usually result in CFS which most will prefer for their own safety.Just do it-Huh! That is what Harvey Weinstein said and it did not work well for him. My advise is the opposite-respect the girl's boundary and BBFS may or may not come with repeat visit but do not force / intimidate or make these girls feel bad by doing something that they don't want to do. This is a TOUGH JOB and you don't want discourage the providers.

Slideryyz
07-08-20, 06:43

Thanks.That's one of too many others of hers.

Slideryyz
07-08-20, 06:45
LOL, I get those all the time and same questions as well. I always look at there profile and it's "usually" ever post is a question, never even once offered intel or feedback on a girl, asking for pw, asking what is girls cell# and even can you tell me what apt or condo addys she is and #. Jeeeesh!

I just delete!

Sorry, its nothing personal.Are some dudes earned senior status asking only questions. LMAO.

BoneRanger22
07-08-20, 09:04
Finally got the clearance with M recently. Made my visit and choose to go with Mini. Great spinner body with nice tits and cute face to look at while bouncing up and down on you Has a quirky personality and talkative. Says Oh Honey" too many times. LOL.

Settle on the hour and left filling her up for the night.

Sounds like her and Allie are the popular ones by M. So I guess next up is Allie and then the rest of lineup.

I'm also going to give Jamie a go. She sounds like the big interest now.

Toungsten
07-08-20, 11:59
M.

Hazel, Mini, Cona, Allie, Eva.

Sunny,

Lyn.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

DongMinKim
07-08-20, 12:01
I noticed Jamie is now with Topgirls.

Does this agency upcharge for BBFS?

DreamFreez
07-08-20, 12:03
Finally got the clearance with M recently. Made my visit and choose to go with Mini. Great spinner body with nice tits and cute face to look at while bouncing up and down on you Has a quirky personality and talkative. Says Oh Honey" too many times. LOL.

Sounds like her and Allie are the popular ones by M. So I guess next up is Allie and then the rest of lineup.

I'm also going to give Jamie a go. She sounds like the big interest now.I just remembered all the Asian girls who've said that from MP's to hoes to restaurants waiters. Hilarious!

"oh Honeey" hahahaha.

TerrificEnigma
07-08-20, 12:56

I'm also going to give Jamie a go. She sounds like the big interest now.I'm on the same boat. Finally got cleared.

Is there anyone that is recommended based on looks and service from M?

NiceGuy135
07-08-20, 16:01
I noticed Jamie is now with Topgirls.

Does this agency upcharge for BBFS?Quoted me $$ for BBFS.

Toungsten
07-08-20, 16:25
I'm on the same boat. Finally got cleared.

Is there anyone that is recommended based on looks and service from M?All of them. Pretty faces, big naturals, perfect spinner bodies, perfect model's bodies, incredible performance from GFE to PSE, BBFSCIPCIM. It's like what's better, chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, rocky road. They're all great. PM me your preference and I'll guide you in the right direction.

CrunchEazy
07-08-20, 17:43
I'm on the same boat. Finally got cleared.

Is there anyone that is recommended based on looks and service from M?Hazel is top top notch service. Slightly older than Chanel and average looks.

Toungsten
07-08-20, 19:01
Hazel is top top notch service. Slightly older than Chanel and average looksJust saw Hazel today. Service was spectacular and IMHO she is very pretty. Didn't look old to me at all and had smooth skin like a baby. It's always YMMV. Full review coming soon.

CoryBekem
07-08-20, 19:34
Finally went to the Mythical Palace to pay a visit to Becky before she goes on another year long hiatus. (She is leaving again soon.) Get the address to the same location every other provider seems to be at and go on up. The door magically opens and there is the tallest asian woman I've ever seen in my life let alone in this scene standing behind it. I'm 6'2 and we are the same height in her heels. She is not skinny either. She has a little meat but it's perfect for her height not fat at all. I always assumed the palace was just for old ladies but she had a very youthful body. Can't tell her age because of the makeup but she's no granny. She leads me to the bathroom and WTF!? The bathroom is super trippy. The whole room is a shower but there is a toilet and a table for nuru. I got scared because I'm like yo you are getting water everywhere ahh I can't explain you got to see yourself. FYI, this whole shower / nuru thing eats up like 30 mins of your time so it kinda felt like she was stalling unless you are into that. Towards the end of the nuru she starts rimming. I never tried this before because it always seemed kinda weird to me but to each is own this girl is really into it not for me tho. We finally get to the bed and she takes control of the session more than most providers I've seen. She pushes me on the bed and starts the rimming thing again. How can you guys feel like a man when your legs are propped up like this? I immediately pull her head up to the proper place and she starts sucking. Very soft BBBJ and on to daty.

I get her in k9 and it becomes clear what her man made ass was created for. This coupled with the Nuru didn't let me last too long before cip. Cleaned up talked for like 5 minutes, the hr had already past and it was shower time. This was my only issue. When I seen Mina, we were fuckin from start to end. But with Becky the session won't really start until halfway through. Which is fine if I booked for 2 hrs. But this routine might only get you one pop but YMMV. I wish more providers had wacky showers like this. It would be put to better use with one of the younger girls in the scene imo. If anyone can recommend the other girls at the palace let me know. Also warn me if they rim at much as she does LOL.

CarInPark12
07-08-20, 20:56
Finally went to the Mythical Palace to pay a visit to Becky before she goes on another year long hiatus. (She is leaving again soon.) Get the address to the same location every other provider seems to be at and go on up. The door magically opens and there is the tallest asian woman I've ever seen in my life let alone in this scene standing behind it. I'm 6'2 and we are the same height in her heels. She is not skinny either. She has a little meat but it's perfect for her height not fat at all. I always assumed the palace was just for old ladies but she had a very youthful body. Can't tell her age because of the makeup but she's no granny. She leads me to the bathroom and WTF!? The bathroom is super trippy. The whole room is a shower but there is a toilet and a table for nuru. I got scared because I'm like yo you are getting water everywhere ahh I can't explain you got to see yourself. FYI, this whole shower / nuru thing eats up like 30 mins of your time so it kinda felt like she was stalling unless you are into that. Towards the end of the nuru she starts rimming. I never tried this before because it always seemed kinda weird to me but to each is own this girl is really into it not for me tho. We finally get to the bed and she takes control of the session more than most providers I've seen. She pushes me on the bed and starts the rimming thing again. How can you guys feel like a man when your legs are propped up like this? I immediately pull her head up to the proper place and she starts sucking. Very soft BBBJ and on to daty.

I get her in k9 and it becomes clear what her man made ass was created for. This coupled with the Nuru didn't let me last too long before cip. Cleaned up talked for like 5 minutes, the hr had already past and it was shower time. This was my only issue. When I seen Mina, we were fuckin from start to end. But with Becky the session won't really start until halfway through. Which is fine if I booked for 2 hrs. But this routine might only get you one pop but YMMV. I wish more providers had wacky showers like this. It would be put to better use with one of the younger girls in the scene imo. If anyone can recommend the other girls at the palace let me know. Also warn me if they rim at much as she does LOL.I can't wait for Miss X to come back. Also Dior from SA.

BoneRanger22
07-08-20, 21:01
Anyone who has seen Jamie PM details about her. I believe she was formally at KTE and CLL. I've been trying to see this one. Is she as good as photos. PM me.

CityboysUp
07-08-20, 21:29
Just do it-Huh! That is what Harvey Weinstein said and it did not work well for him. My advise is the opposite-respect the girl's boundary and BBFS may or may not come with repeat visit but do not force / intimidate or make these girls feel bad by doing something that they don't want to do. This is a TOUGH JOB and you don't want discourage the providers.You never want to force a provider to do anything they don't want to do. That being said.

You have to observe the girls and watch their demeanor / body language. It helps if you know a provider is already BB before hand of course, but that does not necessarily mean that you will get BB from those providers. Depending on the foreplay services, a good indicator is typically P2 P. If she does P2 P, your odds of getting BB are a lot higher. Typically the providers who go bare will not have any safeguards when they're doing this (ie. Not carefully positioning your cock near her pussy).

Telling someone to "go for it" is not wrong. If you force your way and she refuses or resists, then that is definitely wrong. You can gauge a provider's level of comfort with the idea by slowly working your work there.

If a provider is not comfortable, she will stop you even before you get anywhere close. You will know she's uncomfortable because she genuinely feels afraid of the risk. BB is not going to happen (even after multiple visits).

If you ask a provider who's on the fence, you will get rejected every time, hands down. Especially from the ones who would be willing to BB otherwise. Alternatively, if she asks, "Condom?" you can always say no and see where she goes with it. That's usually a 50/50.

Tl; dr. Gauge her level of comfort, don't do anything against her will. Show initiative, but accept it when you are refused.

HapaBoy86
07-08-20, 21:39

I get her in k9 and it becomes clear what her man made ass was created for. This coupled with the Nuru didn't let me last too long before cip. Cleaned up talked for like 5 minutes, the hr had already past and it was shower time. This was my only issue. When I seen Mina, we were fuckin from start to end. But with Becky the session won't really start until halfway through. Which is fine if I booked for 2 hrs. But this routine might only get you one pop but YMMV. I wish more providers had wacky showers like this. It would be put to better use with one of the younger girls in the scene imo. If anyone can recommend the other girls at the palace let me know. Also warn me if they rim at much as she does LOL.Palace must've been bust yesterday? LOL.

I know someone who lives in that building and went to lunch with my friend and saw 2 guys waiting in there cars staring at there cell phones when we left. Came back 2 1/2 hours later 2 more guys different type of cars waiting inside them. LOL.

Toungsten
07-08-20, 22:22
You never want to force a provider to do anything they don't want to do. That being said.

You have to observe the girls and watch their demeanor / body language. It helps if you know a provider is already BB before hand of course, but that does not necessarily mean that you will get BB from those providers. Depending on the foreplay services, a good indicator is typically P2 P. If she does P2 P, your odds of getting BB are a lot higher. Typically the providers who go bare will not have any safeguards when they're doing this (ie. Not carefully positioning your cock near her pussy).

Telling someone to "go for it" is not wrong. If you force your way and she refuses or resists, then that is definitely wrong. You can gauge a provider's level of comfort with the idea by slowly working your work there.

If a provider is not comfortable, she will stop you even before you get anywhere close. You will know she's uncomfortable because she genuinely feels afraid of the risk. BB is not going to happen (even after multiple visits).

If you ask a provider who's on the fence, you will get rejected every time, hands down. Especially from the ones who would be willing to BB otherwise. Alternatively, if she asks, "Condom?" you can always say no and see where she goes with it. That's usually a 50/50.

Tl; dr. Gauge her level of comfort, don't do anything against her will. Show initiative, but accept it when you are refused.Come on guys. Just do it is how we do it with civvies or at least that's how I always did it. I don't say may I fuck you bare. I just go with the flow. Maybe that's why I have gotten so much BBFS over the years before this rash of BBFS became so prevalent. Turn them on enough and they will want that cock covered or bare.

RocketManP
07-08-20, 22:45

I get her in k9 and it becomes clear what her man made ass was created for. This coupled with the Nuru didn't let me last too long before cip. Cleaned up talked for like 5 minutes, the hr had already past and it was shower time. This was my only issue. When I seen Mina, we were fuckin from start to end. But with Becky the session won't really start until halfway through. Which is fine if I booked for 2 hrs. But this routine might only get you one pop but YMMV. I wish more providers had wacky showers like this. It would be put to better use with one of the younger girls in the scene imo. If anyone can recommend the other girls at the palace let me know. Also warn me if they rim at much as she does LOL.Damn, aside from her being super tall for a girl, it sounds like a great time. I love me some great rimming.

CoryBekem
07-09-20, 00:25
I can't wait for Miss X to come back. Also Dior from SA.Who would you say is the better / hotter provider?

Czar213
07-09-20, 00:38
Was going Make appointment with lyn but the location is out of my range. End up on 1 hour session with Jenny O for my first time. Jenny o got good looking face and sexy thick body. The Service with her felt rushed, short Period of rimming and BBBJ. She also only allow light Kissing. Hey guys is sexyangels still around? The booker is not answering my text.

NeedAheRealBad
07-09-20, 00:49
You never want to force a provider to do anything they don't want to do. That being said.

Tl; dr. Gauge her level of comfort, don't do anything against her will. Show initiative, but accept it when you are refused.IME the girls that ask condom? Are usually asking if you would prefer one. There are those that are asking if you are ready to fuck, but in the past few years at least, I've noticed it's usually asking if you prefer one before sticking it in. Just shake your head and they'll usually smile at you and call you naughty or something. You just have to learn how to read the provider and their body language.

Czar213
07-09-20, 01:25
Luna should be back Thursday or Friday. New girls coming.Have any of you got rimming from Luna and Lyn from sunny Before?

SFVsag
07-09-20, 02:13

I get her in k9 and it becomes clear what her man made ass was created for. This coupled with the Nuru didn't let me last too long before cip. Cleaned up talked for like 5 minutes, the hr had already past and it was shower time. This was my only issue. When I seen Mina, we were fuckin from start to end. But with Becky the session won't really start until halfway through. Which is fine if I booked for 2 hrs. But this routine might only get you one pop but YMMV. I wish more providers had wacky showers like this. It would be put to better use with one of the younger girls in the scene imo. If anyone can recommend the other girls at the palace let me know. Also warn me if they rim at much as she does LOL.Is there a link to a website? I'd be game for this type of mixed service.

HapaBoy86
07-09-20, 05:19
Who would you say is the better / hotter provider?It depends of the individual cause what you might like someone else might not like. If you like a Thick and round Ass and see MissX.

Toungsten
07-09-20, 11:41
M.

Hazel, Allie, Cona, Kiss, Mini, Eva.

Sexy Angels.

Ariel starts foday in K-town https://sexyangels.site/ariel.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Jennifer, Viki.

Toungsten
07-09-20, 11:54
Available today.

CoryBekem
07-09-20, 13:43
Palace must've been bust yesterday? LOL.

I know someone who lives in that building and went to lunch with my friend and saw 2 guys waiting in there cars staring at there cell phones when we left. Came back 2 1/2 hours later 2 more guys different type of cars waiting inside them. LOL.Maybe you saw me LOL. There was alot of traffic yesterday.

CoryBekem
07-09-20, 13:50
Damn, aside from her being super tall for a girl, it sounds like a great time. I love me some great rimming.She loves it too so I'm sure you would have a great time. She seems to enjoy it over BBBJ. I'm a big guy so I kinda liked her size. But don't think your going to just be picking her up and tossing her all over the place.

CoryBekem
07-09-20, 13:57
Is there a link to a website? I'd be game for this type of mixed service.https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/pepsiclub

JFret
07-09-20, 14:20
Saw yuna today. Girl is cute and has a nice slender figure. Bbfscip no problem and spent a good amount of time pillow talking towards the end. Don't expect anything in shower but she does have a very nice small pussy that wraps very nicely. Gl gents.

LoveAsianGirls
07-09-20, 14:53
It depends of the individual cause what you might like someone else might not like. If you like a Thick and round Ass and see MissX.I have been with both solo and in threesome. Threesome great way to do side by side physical comparison LOL. Like HB said, MissX has the bigger ass but Becky's is still nice and full too. MissX has bigger tits if you like that. Although, Becky's seemed bigger than a couple of years ago so she might have slightly enhanced. Both give stellar performance with all the same menu items and both very responsive when being pleased and both very passionate.

Francescoo
07-09-20, 16:21
Anyone seen her or is a known provider using a different name?

SFVsag
07-09-20, 16:36
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/pepsiclubSadly, not on Hx just yet. They exclusively through there?

CoryBekem
07-09-20, 17:05
I have been with both solo and in threesome. Threesome great way to do side by side physical comparison LOL. Like HB said, MissX has the bigger ass but Becky's is still nice and full too. MissX has bigger tits if you like that. Although, Becky's seemed bigger than a couple of years ago so she might have slightly enhanced. Both give stellar performance with all the same menu items and both very responsive when being pleased and both very passionate.If I could add one thing to Becky's body it would've been larger tits and it seems X has that so I'll add her to my TDL especially if you think her ass is also larger than Becky's.

DijiNg06
07-09-20, 18:26
Anyone has seen her or is a known provider using a different nameJust saw Ariel of SA.

First day for Ariel here in LA from what she told me through a translator.

Pics are very photoshop, but she is on the older side in real life. She is on the skinnier side with a hard bolt-on, I would say 33 D. She's quirky but in a good way. Not much ass, but still feels pretty nice in doggy.

She does have a sharp chin and crooked teeth, but not like very bad. I would give her a 6-6. 5 for the face. To each of his own taste.

The pros are she's very genuine, her service does not feel mechanical. DFK from the door to the bedroom, she doesn't waste time in the shower at all, she gave a quick rinse and off you go. Mutual touching non-stop. Some DT here and there, and BBBJ and BLS were great.

It feels like she's really enjoy sucking it. She wants a 2nd, but I decline because I was spent. Left empty and satisfy.

Might repeat if I am in a mood for her quirkiness, but she is worth a try.

(Continuing the long road to get a reply from M).

Happy mongering.

Francescoo
07-09-20, 18:55
If I could add one thing to Becky's body it would've been larger tits and it seems X has that so I'll add her to my TDL especially if you think her ass is also larger than Becky's.Are the bb?

CoryBekem
07-09-20, 19:06
Sadly, not on Hx just yet. They exclusively through there?MistressX or Pepsi you'll find the number.

LoveAsianGirls
07-09-20, 19:34
Are the bb?Yes, both are bb.

Toungsten
07-09-20, 19:39
M suggested that I see Hazel and what I found was a hidden gem and a super storm unleashed. I knew she would be pretty and she was. I knew she would have a hot body and she did. What I didn't expect the incredible service that was comparable to some of the best in M's group. Her previous reviews were good but never portrayed what really lurked behind curtain #3. She looked great and exhibited an ability to draw you into her realm of sexuality and sensuality and keep you there for as long as you want. One of my highest recommendations. We didn't start off with the big bang that some of us have become used to but I quickly explained that the way to a customer's heart and wallet is the ability to be assertive and somewhat aggressive with kisses, touches and passion throughout the session. Wow did she catch on quickly. Hazel speaks English pretty well and is smart so she took to what I said we all wanted and from there on in it was a sensual and lust filled time that we spent together. She began kissing me deeply and her kisses which weren't mentioned in previous reviews were off the charts as well as was her assertiveness and aggressiveness as she explored and satisfied every inch of my body. We undressed each other all the while kissing and fondling as she grabbed my cock and bent down for a super good BBBJ. Hazel can take every inch DT with no gagging but lots of slurping while looking into your eyes with this beautiful sexy look in her eyes. Loved her licking my cock and then taking it deep which got her mouth so watery and then stroking my spit covered cock. I get so hot just writing this. I laid her down for my signature start up DATY and when my tongue hit her clit she went wild. Grabbing her tits and my head to get me to suck her clit harder and faster. She loves her tits squeezed and her nipples licked and sucked. She has these beautiful big, brown nipples that you could suck on all day. When I inserted my finger in her pussy she was so fucking wet. My finger worked her G-spot and the wetness was making these gushing sounds as she got wetter and wetter and when I pushed my finger deeper inside of her she actually lifted off the bed in pleasure, not pain. She can really take a pounding and loves her pussy filled up with a tongue, finger or a hard cock. I pulled her to the edge of the bed for some standing MISH and she was moving her body on my cock as much as I was fucking her. She now knew that kissing would be the way to the heart of me and most other guys so she pulled me forward for more deep, deep, deep kissing with incredible tongue action. I can't describe adequately how good it felt fucking and kissing her. I moved her around until she was laying on her stomach and fucked her in DG at the edge of the bed as I watched her body move in the mirror and listened to the beautiful moans from her mouth. I told her to move onto the bed for some MISH and holding her in my arms and kissing her as we fucked was incredible. Her pussy gets so wet which gets me so hot. Loved grabbing her ass and making her move to my rhythm and she does have one great ass for you ass men. I finally had to let it go and CIP in MISH and happily she didn't run to clean up. Just used a cloth for a quick wipe and then we just cuddled for a while, talking (her English is ok), kissing, and touching. Wasn't long before she noticed a woody growing and she worked her way downtown for what I think is her specialty. Great BBBJ. Balls deep and so sensual with licking and sucking and working her hand in the swirl motion. Got me off pretty fast with that and took it all in her mouth. I had her let it drip back onto my cock and stroke it and the pulled her up for a cum sharing DFK. She hadn't done that before but seemed to love it as she seemed to love everything we did. Hazel is on of my better experiences in a while. Once she understood what would make her stand out as a top provider she really got into it and I know she loved what she was doing by how incredibly wet her pussy got. Can't fake that. With her looks and body and skills and a willingness to please as well as being able to be pleased I'm sure once word gets out she will be as difficult to book as some others in the group. Will I repeat? Damn right I will.

NintyNine
07-09-20, 20:57
How old is "older" ?

Sharp chin, as in plastic surgery fake chin?

Which other girls have you seen, and where would you rank Ariel relative to those other girls?

Just saw Ariel of SA.

Pics are very photoshop, but she is on the older side in real life. She is on the skinnier side with a hard bolt-on, I would say 33 D. She's quirky but in a good way. Not much ass, but still feels pretty nice in doggy.

She does have a sharp chin and crooked teeth, but not like very bad. I would give her a 6-6. 5 for the face. To each of his own taste.

DijiNg06
07-09-20, 22:56
How old is "older" ?

Sharp chin, as in plastic surgery fake chin?

Which other girls have you seen, and where would you rank Ariel relative to those other girls?Not fake, her chin seems kinda pointy to me. I would rank her service the same as Luna, really into it. Her looks would be about Yuna from Kcp. I would say she's 30+.

DannyFknKay
07-10-20, 02:00
If I could add one thing to Becky's body it would've been larger tits and it seems X has that so I'll add her to my TDL especially if you think her ass is also larger than Becky's.I recommend paying Miss X a visit when she's back. Good size natural tits and meat ass. However, much like Maradona's header, I believe the booty has been touched by the hand of man. I detected a slight scar on the boobs so she may have had them lifted somewhere along the way, maybe due to some weight loss at one point which was also probably the work of a skillful surgeon. I'm not so great at MSOG (I think too many years of masturbating and then getting on with my life have conditioned me to wanting to leave and get on with my day after load #1) but Miss X manages to suck that first load into her mouth in the shower which leaves the rest of the hour for a good long fuck fest before load #2 is ready to join the party. She's done a solid rimming on about half my visits which is always a plus.

So yeah. I too am anxiously awaiting her return.

Here's a question tho: why is the palace set up as a male on HX? Just a fuckup or is there a guy behind the texts doing the booking? Age is 46, I wonder if that's Pepsi's real age.

Bigwood
07-10-20, 02:39

I get her in k9 and it becomes clear what her man made ass was created for. This coupled with the Nuru didn't let me last too long before cip. Cleaned up talked for like 5 minutes, the hr had already past and it was shower time. This was my only issue. When I seen Mina, we were fuckin from start to end. But with Becky the session won't really start until halfway through. Which is fine if I booked for 2 hrs. But this routine might only get you one pop but YMMV. I wish more providers had wacky showers like this. It would be put to better use with one of the younger girls in the scene imo. If anyone can recommend the other girls at the palace let me know. Also warn me if they rim at much as she does LOL.Man made ass? Please tell me she didn't get ass implants. Her ass was perfect before.

HapaBoy86
07-10-20, 04:24
I recommend paying Miss X a visit when she's back. Good size natural tits and meat ass. However, much like Maradona's header, I believe the booty has been touched by the hand of man. I detected a slight scar on the boobs so she may have had them lifted somewhere along the way, maybe due to some weight loss at one point which was also probably the work of a skillful surgeon. I'm not so great at MSOG (I think too many years of masturbating and then getting on with my life have conditioned me to wanting to leave and get on with my day after load #1) but Miss X manages to suck that first load into her mouth in the shower which leaves the rest of the hour for a good long fuck fest before load #2 is ready to join the party. She's done a solid rimming on about half my visits which is always a plus.

Here's a question tho: why is the palace set up as a male on HX? Just a fuckup or is there a guy behind the texts doing the booking? Age is 46, I wonder if that's Pepsi's real age.Cause the Korean dude is not very smart.

PriscillaM
07-10-20, 10:37
So, if you go BBFS with one of these gals, are you supposed to shoot inside, pull out? Do you owe them child support in nine months? Do you sign an STD and corona waiver?

BigM1
07-10-20, 10:40
M suggested that I see Hazel and what I found was a hidden gem and a super storm unleashed. I knew she would be pretty and she was. I knew she would have a hot body and she did. What I didn't expect the incredible service that was comparable to some of the best in M's group. Her previous reviews were good but never portrayed what really lurked behind curtain #3. She looked great and exhibited an ability to draw you into her realm of sexuality and sensuality and keep you there for as long as you want. One of my highest recommendations. We didn't start off with the big bang that some of us have become used to but I quickly explained that the way to a customer's heart and wallet is the ability to be assertive and somewhat aggressive with kisses, touches and passion throughout the session. Wow did she catch on quickly. Hazel speaks English pretty well and is smart so she took to what I said we all wanted and from there on in it was a sensual and lust filled time that we spent together. She began kissing me deeply and her kisses which weren't mentioned in previous reviews were off the charts as well as was her assertiveness and aggressiveness as she explored and satisfied every inch of my body. We undressed each other all the while kissing and fondling as she grabbed my cock and bent down for a super good BBBJ. Hazel can take every inch DT with no gagging but lots of slurping while looking into your eyes with this beautiful sexy look in her eyes. Loved her licking my cock and then taking it deep which got her mouth so watery and then stroking my spit covered cock. I get so hot just writing this. I laid her down for my signature start up DATY and when my tongue hit her clit she went wild. Grabbing her tits and my head to get me to suck her clit harder and faster. She loves her tits squeezed and her nipples licked and sucked. She has these beautiful big, brown nipples that you could suck on all day. When I inserted my finger in her pussy she was so fucking wet. My finger worked her G-spot and the wetness was making these gushing sounds as she got wetter and wetter and when I pushed my finger deeper inside of her she actually lifted off the bed in pleasure, not pain. She can really take a pounding and loves her pussy filled up with a tongue, finger or a hard cock. I pulled her to the edge of the bed for some standing MISH and she was moving her body on my cock as much as I was fucking her. She now knew that kissing would be the way to the heart of me and most other guys so she pulled me forward for more deep, deep, deep kissing with incredible tongue action. I can't describe adequately how good it felt fucking and kissing her. I moved her around until she was laying on her stomach and fucked her in DG at the edge of the bed as I watched her body move in the mirror and listened to the beautiful moans from her mouth. I told her to move onto the bed for some MISH and holding her in my arms and kissing her as we fucked was incredible. Her pussy gets so wet which gets me so hot. Loved grabbing her ass and making her move to my rhythm and she does have one great ass for you ass men. I finally had to let it go and CIP in MISH and happily she didn't run to clean up. Just used a cloth for a quick wipe and then we just cuddled for a while, talking (her English is ok), kissing, and touching. Wasn't long before she noticed a woody growing and she worked her way downtown for what I think is her specialty. Great BBBJ. Balls deep and so sensual with licking and sucking and working her hand in the swirl motion. Got me off pretty fast with that and took it all in her mouth. I had her let it drip back onto my cock and stroke it and the pulled her up for a cum sharing DFK. She hadn't done that before but seemed to love it as she seemed to love everything we did. Hazel is on of my better experiences in a while. Once she understood what would make her stand out as a top provider she really got into it and I know she loved what she was doing by how incredibly wet her pussy got. Can't fake that. With her looks and body and skills and a willingness to please as well as being able to be pleased I'm sure once word gets out she will be as difficult to book as some others in the group. Will I repeat? Damn right I will.Great review.

Francescoo
07-10-20, 12:53
So, if you go BBFS with one of these gals, are you supposed to shoot inside, pull out? Do you owe them child support in nine months? Do you sign an STD and corona waiver?LOL.

At your own risk lmao.

Toungsten
07-10-20, 13:06
LOL.

At your own risk lmao.Let your conscience be your guide.

CoryBekem
07-10-20, 13:13
M suggested that I see Hazel and what I found was a hidden gem and a super storm unleashed. I knew she would be pretty and she was. I knew she would have a hot body and she did. What I didn't expect the incredible service that was comparable to some of the best in M's group. Her previous reviews were good but never portrayed what really lurked behind curtain #3. She looked great and exhibited an ability to draw you into her realm of sexuality and sensuality and keep you there for as long as you want. One of my highest recommendations. We didn't start off with the big bang that some of us have become used to but I quickly explained that the way to a customer's heart and wallet is the ability to be assertive and somewhat aggressive with kisses, touches and passion throughout the session. Wow did she catch on quickly. Hazel speaks English pretty well and is smart so she took to what I said we all wanted and from there on in it was a sensual and lust filled time that we spent together. She began kissing me deeply and her kisses which weren't mentioned in previous reviews were off the charts as well as was her assertiveness and aggressiveness as she explored and satisfied every inch of my body. We undressed each other all the while kissing and fondling as she grabbed my cock and bent down for a super good BBBJ. Hazel can take every inch DT with no gagging but lots of slurping while looking into your eyes with this beautiful sexy look in her eyes. Loved her licking my cock and then taking it deep which got her mouth so watery and then stroking my spit covered cock. I get so hot just writing this. I laid her down for my signature start up DATY and when my tongue hit her clit she went wild. Grabbing her tits and my head to get me to suck her clit harder and faster. She loves her tits squeezed and her nipples licked and sucked. She has these beautiful big, brown nipples that you could suck on all day. When I inserted my finger in her pussy she was so fucking wet. My finger worked her G-spot and the wetness was making these gushing sounds as she got wetter and wetter and when I pushed my finger deeper inside of her she actually lifted off the bed in pleasure, not pain. She can really take a pounding and loves her pussy filled up with a tongue, finger or a hard cock. I pulled her to the edge of the bed for some standing MISH and she was moving her body on my cock as much as I was fucking her. She now knew that kissing would be the way to the heart of me and most other guys so she pulled me forward for more deep, deep, deep kissing with incredible tongue action. I can't describe adequately how good it felt fucking and kissing her. I moved her around until she was laying on her stomach and fucked her in DG at the edge of the bed as I watched her body move in the mirror and listened to the beautiful moans from her mouth. I told her to move onto the bed for some MISH and holding her in my arms and kissing her as we fucked was incredible. Her pussy gets so wet which gets me so hot. Loved grabbing her ass and making her move to my rhythm and she does have one great ass for you ass men. I finally had to let it go and CIP in MISH and happily she didn't run to clean up. Just used a cloth for a quick wipe and then we just cuddled for a while, talking (her English is ok), kissing, and touching. Wasn't long before she noticed a woody growing and she worked her way downtown for what I think is her specialty. Great BBBJ. Balls deep and so sensual with licking and sucking and working her hand in the swirl motion. Got me off pretty fast with that and took it all in her mouth. I had her let it drip back onto my cock and stroke it and the pulled her up for a cum sharing DFK. She hadn't done that before but seemed to love it as she seemed to love everything we did. Hazel is on of my better experiences in a while. Once she understood what would make her stand out as a top provider she really got into it and I know she loved what she was doing by how incredibly wet her pussy got. Can't fake that. With her looks and body and skills and a willingness to please as well as being able to be pleased I'm sure once word gets out she will be as difficult to book as some others in the group. Will I repeat? Damn right I will.Fuck man I need to get into M.

Francescoo
07-10-20, 13:39
I'm trying to see her but iffy with all the reviews! Is she worth the shot!?

Czar213
07-10-20, 14:01
I'm trying to see her but iffy with all the reviews! Is she worth the shot!?See my last post. Not sure is it her mood or she just extra careful.

GoldDust58
07-10-20, 14:14
Fuck man I need to get into M.Finally toungsten dropping a review for my CF at M, Hazel. I've been screaming her wonders at all along haha. We have a great connection so she is in passionate DFK with me. Her booty, eyes, and pearl white skin are her best assets. She understands English so it's easy to instruct her the best ways to please you and she happily makes the changes. She is a pro at service. I think she'll get busy now. I will hate you all for it but glad others are trying her out. Allie is my back up at this org. I'll have to get around to trying Mini again too.

GoldDust58
07-10-20, 14:22
I'm trying to see her but iffy with all the reviews! Is she worth the shot!I saw Jenny O recently. Definitely a MILF and has blonde died hair currently, not black as in photos. She has a nice booty for grabbing and nice big aftermarkets. However, she is not at small woman. I would call her voluptuous, but not super thick. Seems like she tries to keep in shape for her age as even if she is a bigger woman, her body is not flabby. Where she shines is her service. Very similar to the org in general, sensual service rather than PSE. Could easily DT BBBJ me and with good motion. Slow but very good. A few fast pumps and she jumped in CG. Strong legs as she can ACG well for her size. Turned her sound for DG and she can't take it well. She has good service that'd I'd recommend, but definitely tailor your expectations as far as looks department and body. She won't be your kgirl spinner type.

DblEspresso
07-10-20, 14:40
I'm trying to see her but iffy with all the reviews! Is she worth the shot!?I was told by booker she's on vacation till next year? Or has that changed?

PhillyDwag
07-10-20, 14:45
So, if you go BBFS with one of these gals, are you supposed to shoot inside, pull out? Do you owe them child support in nine months? Do you sign an STD and corona waiver?I don't see any guys here writing about having to pay child support for knocking up anyone. Unless you're a famous celebrity / athlete worth millions I wouldn't worry about it. CV-19 and STD are always a dice roll with a pro or a non-pro.

LoveAsianGirls
07-10-20, 15:47
I recommend paying Miss X a visit when she's back. Good size natural tits and meat ass. However, much like Maradona's header, I believe the booty has been touched by the hand of man. I detected a slight scar on the boobs so she may have had them lifted somewhere along the way, maybe due to some weight loss at one point which was also probably the work of a skillful surgeon. I'm not so great at MSOG (I think too many years of masturbating and then getting on with my life have conditioned me to wanting to leave and get on with my day after load #1) but Miss X manages to suck that first load into her mouth in the shower which leaves the rest of the hour for a good long fuck fest before load #2 is ready to join the party. She's done a solid rimming on about half my visits which is always a plus.

Here's a question tho: why is the palace set up as a male on HX? Just a fuckup or is there a guy behind the texts doing the booking? Age is 46, I wonder if that's Pepsi's real age.Yes, booker is a guy.

LoveAsianGirls
07-10-20, 15:55
I was told by booker she's on vacation till next year? Or has that changed?She is still advertised on HX but so is Nina from dolls. Socal / SFK LOL.

LoveAsianGirls
07-10-20, 15:57
She is still advertised on HX but so is Nina from dolls. Socal / SFK LOL.Kdolls. Socal.

Frala
07-10-20, 16:14
Just saw Ariel of SA.

The pros are she's very genuine, her service does not feel mechanical. DFK from the door to the bedroom, she doesn't waste time in the shower at all, she gave a quick rinse and off you go. Mutual touching non-stop. Some DT here and there, and BBBJ and BLS were great.

It feels like she's really enjoy sucking it. She wants a 2nd, but I decline because I was spent. Left empty and satisfy.

Might repeat if I am in a mood for her quirkiness, but she is worth a try.

(Continuing the long road to get a reply from M).

Happy mongering.Tried Ariel for myself today. Your description is basically how I would describe her, though I wasn't bothered by her chin too much. It's hard to tell with these girls, but I would say she could even be 40 or close too it. She's not particularly beautiful but she's cute in her own way. Her personality definitely adds too it. Quirky is the right word and seems genuinely into giving good service. She ended up being late to her next appointment because she was really trying to get me to finish a second time. I might repeat, but there are many others I would want to try first.

Czar213
07-10-20, 16:53
I was told by booker she's on vacation till next year? Or has that changedI saw her on Wednesday. I remember she said leaving the you. S next year though. Jenny o body remind me of Becky with much more prettier face.

EvilEmpire
07-10-20, 16:54
Went to go see Ruby last week. Saw the reviews and they mentioned she was fit. OMG! Her body is banging! Fit legs and flat stomach with a booty that too good for an asian girl. Had a great time. I went back the same week for seconds. She's a cool girl and if your nice to her she gets lax with the rules. Let me finger her brown eye while banging and gave me three pops. First one she swallowed during initial BBBJ. Second while banging her doggy. Third on her pretty face.

This girls an animal in the sack.

IAmGib1
07-10-20, 17:36
Saw her today, I booked her because of tits and BBFS.

I was hoping her tits were natural and they were not but they are still amazing. I generally don't like man made tits.

But hers were really well done, they were still soft. The pics are her with a bit of photoshop, her hairstyle is different now, to me.

She kind of looks like a scene girl with the hairstyle, just my opinion.

Anyway, she talks a lot, and is playful but I wasn't interested in any of that. Her looks and body shape is exactly the type I'm into, she has just the right amount of meat.

On her, big tits, really nice ass, silky soft smooth white skin, and she is older but still looks good (I'm into older women). All that plus BBFS, however no CIP, COF, nor CIM, and her BBBJ was below average.

Overall I'd say she was great, but the poor BBBJ and no CIP will make me think twice about spending my money on her again. If you like your women like the description above then I'd totally recommend her to try at least once. I don't regret my visit with her.

Damage: $$80.

P.S.: If anybody knows any kgirls that are similar to Sophia in age and looks, please pm me about them, I like them older, BBFS, and with a pretty face. On the contrast I also like girls like Pocket Girl that was with KTE.

Thank you and I hope my review has helped some of you make a more informed decision!Your review is for mention MINDY at SAG but at the end you ask for a referral to those girls resembling SOPHIA. Are you still talking about MINDY?

Toungsten
07-10-20, 21:01
Finally toungsten dropping a review for my CF at M, Hazel. I've been screaming her wonders at all along haha. We have a great connection so she is in passionate DFK with me. Her booty, eyes, and pearl white skin are her best assets. She understands English so it's easy to instruct her the best ways to please you and she happily makes the changes. She is a pro at service. I think she'll get busy now. I will hate you all for it but glad others are trying her out. Allie is my back up at this org. I'll have to get around to trying Mini again too.CF? No way.

Hanamichi
07-10-20, 22:57
Your review is for mention MINDY at SAG but at the end you ask for a referral to those girls resembling SOPHIA. Are you still talking about MINDY?Sorry for the confusion, yes the review is strictly about Mindy.

I'm just looking for more girls like Sophia.

DblEspresso
07-10-20, 23:38
Inquiry.

Can anyone confirm if Nina of Sexy Fun Girls is Haven which she was with M? Thank you.

Toungsten
07-11-20, 00:04
Inquiry.

Can anyone confirm if Nina of Sexy Fun Girls is Haven which she was with M? Thank you.She denies it but she is.

Czar213
07-11-20, 01:06
Can someone please pm me how much rose to go bb with Rika from ca kdoll.

DongMinKim
07-11-20, 01:10
Inquiry.

Can anyone confirm if Nina of Sexy Fun Girls is Haven which she was with M? Thank you.Based on my previous research, Nina from SFK is Haven when she was with M.

LoveAsianGirls
07-11-20, 01:20
Inquiry.

Can anyone confirm if Nina of Sexy Fun Girls is Haven which she was with M? Thank you.Yes, same girl.

NintyNine
07-11-20, 01:59
CF? No way.Interesting you never saw hazel when she was here the last few times, as karen with kiss crew, melody with M.

I saw hazel just over 2 years ago, and her seductive behavior as soon as I entered the door was very memorable. She would rub the outside of my crotch, while kissing passionately. And then reach into my pants with soft caressing touch and act astonished by the boner, and that would get me hard instantly.

That's the best attitude any girl can have. A lot of girls don't show her kind of initiative from the getgo. I like a girl that gets all over me right away like she wants to eat me.

Oh, and her queefs were A+.

GoldDust58
07-11-20, 03:35
CF? No way.Haha yea. Hazel is my Current Favorite at M's lineup. I have seen Cona yet. I can see why Chanel is popular but just wasn't my style. Hazel, then Allie & Mini in a tie because they are just entirely different experiences and women. I first saw Sweet Allie back in NorCal. Hazel as Alisha as well I would see at GFE but it wasn't the same experience. Like I've said, something about her sexuality but that is only my preference and my own CF. Eva I saw in NorCal and not my type entirely.

SA favorite is Luna hands down. Joonah aka Dana was good but not like Luna and her cuteness. I sadly didn't catch Jenny. But I had seen her at Lovely Angels in SJ.

My recent good experience Was Viki at SFK. Nice DT BBBJ. She has a nice slim body for her age. Likely will look older in the face for most but not as bad as many others. She is a nice winner. Nina seems back so that's another on the list.

I'm currently working on a LA legends BBFS to dos: Pepsi, Yoco (YMMV I hear), Cona (Made the list over Kiss), and Nana.

Feel free to recommend more anyone, even if CFS. I've already tried Jenny O, LA Sera (in NorCal), Jazmin (as baby in NorCal), Connie, Shana, Jude, & White-all in NorCal.

Omfgitzjin
07-11-20, 04:41
Is she back?

Inquiry.

Can anyone confirm if Nina of Sexy Fun Girls is Haven which she was with M? Thank you.

PaulRew
07-11-20, 09:28
Curious if any of you esteemed gents can provide any info on the one currently in Boston.

https://bostontopten10.com/tessa

JAdams19
07-11-20, 11:38
Made the mistake of booking Connie yesterday. She is around 5'3 and very thin. Face was fine but body was nonexistent. BJ was awful so just decided to get to it. She gets on top and rides but stops going down half way. I flip her over but when I get to work she claims it's too big. I do not consider myself XL so I do not recommend her if you are average size. She seemed very apologetic and was trying her best so I did not make a big deal about it to the booker. Still money down the drain that could have been spent with a girl that can actually take it.

Francescoo
07-11-20, 12:30
Anyone have info on pink m new girl!?

Toungsten
07-11-20, 14:32
M.

Mini, Allie, Hazel, Cona, Kiss, Eva.

Pink starts Tuesday WLA.

Hera starts Monday PV.

https://myalbum.com/album/yEEjZUhsKn6h

Sexy Angels.

Luna. WLA.

Ariel. Ktown.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Rebecca, Viki.

JungleFun
07-11-20, 15:03
Went to go see Ruby last week. Saw the reviews and they mentioned she was fit. OMG! Her body is banging! Fit legs and flat stomach with a booty that too good for an asian girl. Had a great time. I went back the same week for seconds. She's a cool girl and if your nice to her she gets lax with the rules. Let me finger her brown eye while banging and gave me three pops. First one she swallowed during initial BBBJ. Second while banging her doggy. Third on her pretty face.

This girls an animal in the sack.This is K BB forum, when you say "lax with the rules" which rules you referring to specifically?

GoldDust58
07-11-20, 16:17
Anyone have info on pink m new girl!?Yes, this girl commonly worked in the Bay Area as Jooah and LA as well. Was recently Dana in LA at sexyangels. Currently Vera at Mykupcake OC and now becoming Pink of M.

GoldDust58
07-11-20, 16:27
Made the mistake of booking Connie yesterday. She is around 5'3 and very thin. Face was fine but body was nonexistent. BJ was awful so just decided to get to it. She gets on top and rides but stops going down half way. I flip her over but when I get to work she claims it's too big. I do not consider myself XL so I do not recommend her if you are average size. She seemed very apologetic and was trying her best so I did not make a big deal about it to the booker. Still money down the drain that could have been spent with a girl that can actually take it.I haven't seen Connie in a while. Last saw her in the Bay Area but they doesn't sound anything like her. Connie is a legend status girl and always gave me great service unless she has changed. She has a pretty good body, not super toned and not as curvy as pics but still nice. She has some of the best aftermarket tits out there, top 5 for sure imo. Also her BBBJ is damn good. She has this slow BJ routine that is sexy and sensual and she can go for a while. She moans during sex and can take a pounding.

EvilEmpire
07-11-20, 16:33
This is K BB forum, when you say "lax with the rules" which rules you referring to specifically?Some girls don't like Greek play, she'll let you finger her rear hole. The usual price for a kgirl is 260 or 300 for 2 pops. She let me finish 3 times for the 260. Plus in sure I got a little more than an hour. But again your experience may differ. This was not my first visit with her and I'm usually very compliant with bookers and the girls. Plus I brought Ruby some sexy lingerie to wear while I pounded her LOL.

BonerAppetitty
07-11-20, 16:55
I think she was Vera at Kupcake, Jooah at AOV, and Dana at SA. She was in LV too. I believed I saw her before under other names couple years ago. If she is who I think then the BBFS alone will make it worthwhile. I am too busy with new girls and ATFs.

Probably worth a try if no upcharge like she did at other places: (Her review) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/vera-9498997702-350890).

Anyone have info on pink m new girl!?

BonerAppetitty
07-11-20, 17:03
No, not famous Ava at M. I think she may be TopKGirls Ava based on some pics but not sure. Every time I look at this site I want to see Shu again.

Curious if any of you esteemed gents can provide any info on the one currently in Boston.

https://bostontopten10.com/tessa

BonerAppetitty
07-11-20, 17:10
Some guys said she allowed BBFS but if a girl goes to an upcharge agency chances are she will upcharge most guys too. Consider Ruby as YMMV.

This is K BB forum, when you say "lax with the rules" which rules you referring to specifically?

BonerAppetitty
07-11-20, 17:21
You can always ask the booker.

I saw Rika before the upcharge. I am not sure what she charges now because I avoid girls who upcharge. It sucks when I ran into some girls who tried to upsell me because of the girls who advertised openly LOL. TBH, I may relent for one or two visits if she is my type. There are many girls so the upsell girls would be one and done for me.

Can someone please pm me how much rose to go bb with Rika from ca kdoll.

Bakunin91
07-11-20, 19:15
So Ruby is fit, as opposed to what some other people said before here (about her being thick). Has anyone had footjob or good nuru from an AMP provider before?

DijiNg06
07-11-20, 19:28
M.

Pink starts Tuesday WLA.

Hera starts Monday PV.

Sexy Angels.

Luna. WLA.

Ariel. Ktown.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Rebecca, Viki.Whos rebecca T? Is that Jennifer or someone dif entirely?

HapaBoy86
07-11-20, 21:35

https://bostontopten10.com/tessaGo to TER it has the review on her and seems all are happy.

PussyDestroyr
07-11-20, 22:19
I think she was Vera at Kupcake, Jooah at AOV, and Dana at SA. She was in LV too. I believed I saw her before under other names couple years ago. If she is who I think then the BBFS alone will make it worthwhile. I am too busy with new girls and ATFs.

Probably worth a try if no upcharge like she did at other places: (Her review) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/vera-9498997702-350890).M said she starts Tuesday and wasn't sure in bb. More than likely since its M, we'll see.

Vulcan1009
07-11-20, 23:20
Debating if I want to go back to Cona or see Dana.

Couple of reviews said her looks on the older side close to 40, also not 32 DD as M's website.

For gents out there, what do you think of her face compare to Cona?

Does she look younger or older?

As for body wise, M's website said 32 DD, compare to Cona real Ds.

Does she seem overall bigger body then Cona or smaller?

Thanks.

Gnomer
07-11-20, 23:36
Anyone have info on pink m new girl!?Pink worked in Las Vegas at clubloveline. I don't remember the name she used there but she was worth the price of admission.

Francescoo
07-12-20, 00:01
Debating if I want to go back to Cona or see Dana.

Couple of reviews said her looks on the older side close to 40, also not 32 DD as M's website.

For gents out there, what do you think of her face compare to Cona?

Does she look younger or older?

As for body wise, M's website said 32 DD, compare to Cona real Ds.

Does she seem overall bigger body then Cona or smaller?

Thanks.Dana's on "vacation".

LoveAsianGirls
07-12-20, 00:07
Dana's on "vacation".I think he is referring to Pink who starts with M on Tuesday and worked as Dana at SA.

Vulcan1009
07-12-20, 00:16
Dana's on "vacation".Pink yes, she was Dana from SA I heard and Jooha or something like that from KPC.

Bastard Chorum
07-12-20, 00:24
I haven't seen Connie in a while. Last saw her in the Bay Area but they doesn't sound anything like her. Connie is a legend status girl and always gave me great service unless she has changed. She has a pretty good body, not super toned and not as curvy as pics but still nice. She has some of the best aftermarket tits out there, top 5 for sure imo. Also her BBBJ is damn good. She has this slow BJ routine that is sexy and sensual and she can go for a while. She moans during sex and can take a pounding.I doubt it's Connie with J. More likely than not, he's referring to Connie with January. This is why it's always important to state which org or booker she is from.

BonerAppetitty
07-12-20, 01:28
My list of good girls is quite long but I can't recommend them here. I love to recommend but my taste is different.

Still, there ought to be many more girls on the TDL. I nominate one legend. There can be only one Bunny / Glow! Can you handle BSC AF?

Haha yea. Hazel is my Current Favorite at M's lineup. I have seen Cona yet. I can see why Chanel is popular but just wasn't my style. Hazel, then Allie & Mini in a tie because they are just entirely different experiences and women. I first saw Sweet Allie back in NorCal. Hazel as Alisha as well I would see at GFE but it wasn't the same experience. Like I've said, something about her sexuality but that is only my preference and my own CF. Eva I saw in NorCal and not my type entirely.

SA favorite is Luna hands down. Joonah aka Dana was good but not like Luna and her cuteness. I sadly didn't catch Jenny. But I had seen her at Lovely Angels in SJ.

My recent good experience Was Viki at SFK. Nice DT BBBJ. She has a nice slim body for her age. Likely will look older in the face for most but not as bad as many others. She is a nice winner. Nina seems back so that's another on the list.

I'm currently working on a LA legends BBFS to dos: Pepsi, Yoco (YMMV I hear), Cona (Made the list over Kiss), and Nana.

Feel free to recommend more anyone, even if CFS. I've already tried Jenny O, LA Sera (in NorCal), Jazmin (as baby in NorCal), Connie, Shana, Jude, & White-all in NorCal.

Toungsten
07-12-20, 01:52
Whos rebecca T? Is that Jennifer or someone dif entirely?Whoops. It's Jennifer. Glad someone is proofreading my posts.

Toungsten
07-12-20, 01:53
I think he is referring to Pink who starts with M on Tuesday and worked as Dana at SA.I was told that Pink was not Dana. ?

DijiNg06
07-12-20, 02:03
Just got back from seeing Jamie. Most of the posts here about her are accurate.

Young with a nice body. She told me she's born in 95, you guys do the math. She definitely in her 20's, late 20 at most. Boobs have filler, feels like 34 DD. Not DDG or GND more like a Cute girl. Everything from shoulder down is like a Latina. Feels great when you go in from behind. I would say her body is curvy, and all the fats are in the right places. You know when you have a girl spread her legs and you can see the curvature of the butt pressing from behind because she is a little thick. That's a huge turn on. For me at least.

Service is nice when first started, natural lube, DFK, decent BBBJ, and BLS. 2nd round seems lackluster, more mechanical. I can see why some people mention that on here. She can converse well in English, a little chatty. Jamie is more slow and sensual whereas Luna from SA likes to eat you up the moment you walk in.

I got a quote for $$$ (2 shots), $$ (BBFS) +0. 5 for msog.

I went for the latter option. A little steep, but I think it was worth it. For me at least because I really dig her look and service. I don't really like the location, too much foot traffic, and Parking is a *****. Plus the apartment is really in the open, unlike other places where it's in a far corner.

Repeat? I would!

"can I get a reply M?

CellTechhhs
07-12-20, 09:42
Haha yea. Hazel is my Current Favorite at M's lineup. I have seen Cona yet. I can see why Chanel is popular but just wasn't my style. Hazel, then Allie & Mini in a tie because they are just entirely different experiences and women. I first saw Sweet Allie back in NorCal. Hazel as Alisha as well I would see at GFE but it wasn't the same experience. Like I've said, something about her sexuality but that is only my preference and my own CF. Eva I saw in NorCal and not my type entirely.

Feel free to recommend more anyone, even if CFS. I've already tried Jenny O, LA Sera (in NorCal), Jazmin (as baby in NorCal), Connie, Shana, Jude, & White-all in NorCal.Were you able to get BBFS from la sera and / or Jazmin?

JAdams19
07-12-20, 10:51
I doubt it's Connie with J. More likely than not, he's referring to Connie with January. This is why it's always important to state which org or booker she is from.Correct! My apologies first time posting on the forum.

CrunchEazy
07-12-20, 12:22
Just got back from seeing Jamie. Most of the posts here about her are accurate.

Young with a nice body. She told me she's born in 95, you guys do the math. She definitely in her 20's, late 20 at most. Boobs have filler, feels like 34 DD. Not DDG or GND more like a Cute girl. Everything from shoulder down is like a Latina. Feels great when you go in from behind. I would say her body is curvy, and all the fats are in the right places. You know when you have a girl spread her legs and you can see the curvature of the butt pressing from behind because she is a little thick. That's a huge turn on. For me at least.

Service is nice when first started, natural lube, DFK, decent BBBJ, and BLS. 2nd round seems lackluster, more mechanical. I can see why some people mention that on here. She can converse well in English, a little chatty. Jamie is more slow and sensual whereas Luna from SA likes to eat you up the moment you walk in.

I got a quote for $$$ (2 shots), $$ (BBFS) +0. 5 for msog.

I went for the latter option. A little steep, but I think it was worth it. For me at least because I really dig her look and service. I don't really like the location, too much foot traffic, and Parking is a *****. Plus the apartment is really in the open, unlike other places where it's in a far corner.

Repeat? I would!

"can I get a reply M?Not sure I understand, is that 550 total?

DHorn420
07-12-20, 12:46
I hate when others use $ and .5 for prices LOL just say the whole damn number. But from my understanding, just from dealing with that agency alone in the past, their BB option is 400. That's with any girl that does BB and advertises / offers it on their site. At KTE she was 360.

Not sure I understand, is that 550 total?

Toungsten
07-12-20, 12:48
I was told that Pink was not Dana. ?I looked at the pics and they have some similarity but don't really look like the same girl.

Toungsten
07-12-20, 13:05
M.

Hazel, Kiss, Eva.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Ariel.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Jennifer, Viki.

DijiNg06
07-12-20, 13:06
Not sure I understand, is that 550 total?Oops, its 300 for cfs 2.450 for BBFS msog.

GoldDust58
07-12-20, 16:18
I looked at the pics and they have some similarity but don't really look like the same girl.Those pics belong to Jooah who worked in NorCal for sure and is current Vera at Mykupcake. Dana's pics on SA are not of her for sure. She looks like Jooah'a pics in person. I saw her just before they were on their org break for a few days. So unless I got a B&S which I doubt, Pinks is for sure Jooah, and likely Dana. She is listed that way on TER review too. We'll have to wait and see when she starts if it is her to confirm.

CrunchEazy
07-12-20, 16:57
Oops, its 300 for cfs 2.450 for BBFS msog.Yeah I've seen Jamie and she's nice but not worth that price at all. Even when she was $360 it was high but oh well.

Vulcan1009
07-12-20, 18:08
I was told that Pink was not Dana. ?So is Pink from M is Dana from SA or not? LOL.

Is she better then Cona? I mean Cona got tons of good reviews but Dana, not so much, and if Pink is Dana, it's going to be disappointing because I was looking forward to those double Ds as M claim.

Vulcan1009
07-12-20, 18:09
Yeah I've seen Jamie and she's nice but not worth that price at all. Even when she was $360 it was high but oh well.Yeah, when she was 360, I think was already over priced and now? Its going to be hell no, LOL. Get with M or SA, good enough.

GoldDust58
07-12-20, 18:19
So is Pink from M is Dana from SA or not? LOL.

Is she better then Cona? I mean Cona got tons of good reviews but Dana, not so much, and if Pink is Dana, it's going to be disappointing because I was looking forward to those double Ds as M claim.DDs, I didn't not notice that. Jooah, who is the actual provider in those pics has natural Cs. Some slight droop from natural but very pretty tits. Not a tone body but slender. Face was ok. GND. Best feature is tits and tight box. Tho if it is Dana there were complaints of her being sensitive, I didn't get any restrictions from her tho as other said. She used almost the same body stats with all names Jooah / Dana / Vera / Pink 5'3, 103-105 lbs, 32 DD. I would truthfully say 5'3', 108-110 lbs, 34 C.

NintyNine
07-12-20, 19:36
Yes, this girl commonly worked in the Bay Area as Jooah and LA as well. Was recently Dana in LA at sexyangels. Currently Vera at Mykupcake OC and now becoming Pink of M.If those are dana / vera's real pics, I'd say she looks pretty damn good by LA Kgirl standards.

Looks very fuckable, and nice tits.

So are those vera pics real?

LaMancha
07-12-20, 19:44

Is she better then Cona? I mean Cona got tons of good reviews but Dana, not so much, and if Pink is Dana, it's going to be disappointing because I was looking forward to those double Ds as M claim.I don't know Pink is Dana but currently Pink is going by the name Vera on the K-Dolls hx handle in OC.

R Ryder
07-12-20, 20:01
I guess KPC has new talent. Joy seems cute, does anyone have any info that they might be able to share.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Kpussycat/124121/

Fiendinpj
07-12-20, 20:37

Is she better then Cona? I mean Cona got tons of good reviews but Dana, not so much, and if Pink is Dana, it's going to be disappointing because I was looking forward to those double Ds as M claim.I've seen her as Jooah when she first came to socal. It was with Sweet Moments or SAG in OC. She's likely mid-late 40's. The pictures are her but likely 10 years ago. Her tits are natural and possibly Ds. At the time, there was no real LFK or DFK, I thought the experience was average. Her BBBJ was average, her body has aged from the photos and she looks her age. Typical sag of a MILF. She did like the way I was groomed and took care of myself. She said that I had a nice size. I'm average so maybe she doesn't like large ones, I don't know. Overall what I'm trying to get at is that if she liked me and I thought her performance was just average then I can't imagine if she didn't like someone. I will say that her box was nice and tight, unfortunately she wasn't offering PSE when I saw her. I think I would have enjoyed my session much more if she was as young as her photos.

As always, YMMV and it's been 2 months since I've seen her. She may have opened up obviously now with BBFS options. She has bounced around with 3 different agencies.

KingsFoil
07-12-20, 21:25
I hate when others use $ and .5 for prices LOL just say the whole damn number. But from my understanding, just from dealing with that agency alone in the past, their BB option is 400. That's with any girl that does BB and advertises / offers it on their site. At KTE she was 360.This to me is just as dumb as when a provider asks for "roses" or "flowers. " Just say the number.

BigM1
07-12-20, 21:30
I've read quite a few reviews and for me, the best that I've had was Pepsi for under $$.

I want to try Cona as well, but any other recommendations for best value under $$.

Toungsten
07-13-20, 01:10
I've read quite a few reviews and for me, the best that I've had was Pepsi for under $$.

I want to try Cona as well, but any other recommendations for best value under $$.Hazel, Allie, Chanel, Yuna, Mini.

SFVsag
07-13-20, 01:54
1. How does this agency rank among the others in the area? Any advantages or disadvantages of this one over the others?

2. How would you veterans rank the current offerings there?

BonerAppetitty
07-13-20, 03:44
She was in LA before. See her review in OC: (Click Here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4815746&viewfull=1#post4815746).

I guess KPC has new talent. Joy seems cute, does anyone have any info that they might be able to share.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Kpussycat/124121/

RocketManP
07-13-20, 04:07
M.

Pink starts Tuesday WLA.

Hera starts Monday PV.

Sexy Angels.

Luna. WLA.

Ariel. Ktown.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Rebecca, Viki.

Yes for a very short time and never this bad. Now they want to get rid of her.

M is very familiar with the poor service and is looking for her to leave. CancelApparently, they wanted to get rid of Hera so bad, they just got her back for stint number, what is it, number 3 or 4 at M? I lost the count. Funny stuff.

Obligatory AVOID if you want a kgirl baseline service and not a dead fish that asks you to cum 10 seconds after penetration.

Vulcan1009
07-13-20, 05:01
I don't know Pink is Dana but currently Pink is going by the name Vera on the K-Dolls hx handle in OC.So she got 4 names so far, LOL.

Jooah to Dana than vera to pink, OMG.

Here is the thing with M, most her girls come back around and I get to see them again which is good, I like that regular feel that a provider remember what you like and you feel familiar. The meet just went smooth and no surprise. If Pink jump so often, I would hate to make her one of my ATF then she move right after, LOL.

Speaking about age, if you can clearly tell she is 40 something, then she must be truly milfy.

I mean Cona got some age but she look a lot younger and toned busty. As from description pink seem like same type of girl like Vixen from Eukgirl Tom. Milfy look.

Well, let's see what she really is this week, time will tell.

In my book still Cona, mini and Allie, luna was good but since no CIP I stop seeing her. I like tits and CIP, no one else around are better then my top 3 that I tried:

GoldDust58
07-13-20, 05:21
She was in LA before. See her review in OC: (Click Here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4815746&viewfull=1#post4815746).Joy is what I would call hot and cold. She was formerly Jade of M and Evie of Baykisses in NorCal. Some of those reviews on TER are skewed with another Joy that used to be in OC I assume because Joy does never rimmed nor has C cups. And some the of the descriptions of her being 5'4 also not true. The more recent description is a little more real. Cute face but if she smiles her face will tank with her grill, she got to fix that and she would be pretty cute. She is a flexible yoga girl and short about 5'1 or so and about 95 lbs or less so she is slimmer but not super skinny. Boobs are rock hard small B. She cleans with towel wipes in between BBBJ a lot. She was really great when she first arrived to NorCal and then a couple session in LA but she'll eventually tank. Check with other Norcal guys and you'll get stories of her antics, especially pretending to be in pain. She might have the potential to be great but what you might get is shitty. Really is YMMV to the extreme. I hope she can learn eventually.

I do wonder if she'll be BBFS at KPC. She was CFS for many at M. I was lucky to get BBFS from her after she had to comply with the rest of M's girls it seemed. We had a good session that warranted a good review and then the last one was just bad. If you're see her report otherwise. If she changed great. If she didn't, see ya. Just my thoughts.

GoldDust58
07-13-20, 06:00
Any more intel on this new girl Ariel at SA. I know she isn't the one in the pics but the only review of her is tough to read. What is up with the weird smell supposedly? Intel please. I'm interested in seeing her this week with or without more info.

I missed out on seeing Jenny. I'm kicking myself for not being able to. I really want someone brand new as Ariel is described.

Also is Nina really back at Sexyfun? She was not offered last time when I went to see Viki but noticed her available on HX. Do you have to request her specifically?

NintyNine
07-13-20, 07:35
I've seen her as Jooah when she first came to socal. It was with Sweet Moments or SAG in OC. She's likely mid-late 40's. s.Ah fuck. That's past my age cutoff, especially if she looks obviously over mid 40's.

Like years ago, when I saw Pepsi and jenny o one time each, they were obviously ajummas.

I try not to see these kinds of older ladies anymore.

CamsV
07-13-20, 09:27
Seems like photos are here in OC agency?

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/K-Doll/124130/

Hanamichi
07-13-20, 10:01
Is the My Kupcake agency BBFS?

Up charge?

Francescoo
07-13-20, 10:54
If pink is dana! I'm going to be happy she's my atf! LOL.

Cochese
07-13-20, 11:03
Joy is what I would call hot and cold. She was formerly Jade of M and Evie of Baykisses in NorCal. Some of those reviews on TER are skewed with another Joy that used to be in OC I assume because Joy does never rimmed nor has C cups. And some the of the descriptions of her being 5'4 also not true. The more recent description is a little more real. Cute face but if she smiles her face will tank with her grill, she got to fix that and she would be pretty cute. She is a flexible yoga girl and short about 5'1 or so and about 95 lbs or less so she is slimmer but not super skinny. Boobs are rock hard small B. She cleans with towel wipes in between BBBJ a lot. She was really great when she first arrived to NorCal and then a couple session in LA but she'll eventually tank. Check with other Norcal guys and you'll get stories of her antics, especially pretending to be in pain. She might have the potential to be great but what you might get is shitty. Really is YMMV to the extreme. I hope she can learn eventually.

I do wonder if she'll be BBFS at KPC. She was CFS for many at M. I was lucky to get BBFS from her after she had to comply with the rest of M's girls it seemed. We had a good session that warranted a good review and then the last one was just bad. If you're see her report otherwise. If she changed great. If she didn't, see ya. Just my thoughts.A description of her as hot or cold is spot on. I saw her as Jade with M and the first round was really good but then she got a text, had a bit of temper tantrum, made a call and vented to someone really fast in Korean, all while I was trying to concentrate on a second round. Needlessly to say, her outburst put a damper on things and my little guy went back to sleep and there was no hope for a second round. She gave me a good massage but I ended up leaving early as she made the bed and prepared for another date. It was the only slightly bad experience I've ever had at M's in the past four years. I actually liked her and appreciate her tiny, fit, tight body and I'm on the fence about repeating, but probably won't as there are too many on my to do list.

R Ryder
07-13-20, 11:11
She was in LA before. See her review in OC: (Click Here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4815746&viewfull=1#post4815746).Thank you for the help.

I do wonder if she'll be BBFS at KPC. She was CFS for many at M. I was lucky to get BBFS from her after she had to comply with the rest of M's girls it seemed. We had a good session that warranted a good review and then the last one was just bad. If you're see her report otherwise. If she changed great. If she didn't, see ya. Just my thoughts.I can confirm that she is not BBFS.

LongCal
07-13-20, 14:49
Is the My Kupcake agency BBFS?

Up charge?Yes & Yes, not all girls are BBFS at that agency so the booker will tell you which one offers the service and it is an extra c-note on top of the service.

JohnnyEm
07-13-20, 15:53
Looks like Nana is back and switching teams? Losangelesasian on HX & www.losangelesasian.com Who is this booker?

TD Leafs
07-13-20, 17:14
Looks like Nana is back and switching teams? Losangelesasian on HX & www.losangelesasian.com Who is this booker?Nana and Yoona back together?

Wonder if they'll offer duo.

BigM1
07-13-20, 17:17
Would anyone be kind enough to share about their experience with Eva at M's?

Thank you.

LoveAsianGirls
07-13-20, 18:56
Looks like Nana is back and switching teams? Losangelesasian on HX & www.losangelesasian.com Who is this booker?Hopefully she is back to allowing BBFS after reports she was not while working at AsianWorld in OC.

PumpNDump
07-13-20, 19:12
If you are one of her past clients you should have no problems getting grandfathered in for her sweet treat.

Hopefully she is back to allowing BBFS after reports she was not while working at AsianWorld in OC.

Bastard Chorum
07-13-20, 19:56
Seems like photos are here in OC agency?

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/K-Doll/124130/I can confirm that it is Chanel from SA. Now with two small tattoos.

BigM1
07-13-20, 20:14
Nana and Yoona back together?

Wonder if they'll offer duo.Has anyone ever experienced PSE from either of them?

The booker came back to me as "GFE only".

HapaBoy86
07-13-20, 20:17
Has anyone ever experienced PSE from either of them?

The booker came back to me as "GFE only".Both have been around along time.

Yoona has had several different names when she was at Pepsi Palace and another booker. Greek is her passion!

LoveAsianGirls
07-13-20, 20:30
Has anyone ever experienced PSE from either of them?

The booker came back to me as "GFE only".Yoona has been PSE all along at this agency including Greek. I would think Nana will be too (maybe no longer Greek) but sometimes when Nana switches agencies she switches from BBFS to CFS. Read she did that recently while working at AsianWorld in OC.

Dopema
07-13-20, 21:17
Can someone PM me the number to mykupcake? Lost the number.

RawrHard
07-13-20, 22:03
Does anyone know if Jennifer is the same as GFE Jenny from a couple months ago?

BigM1
07-13-20, 23:07
Yoona has been PSE all along at this agency including Greek. I would think Nana will be too (maybe no longer Greek) but sometimes when Nana switches agencies she switches from BBFS to CFS. Read she did that recently while working at AsianWorld in OC.LosAngelesAsian says that they are GFE only. I find that interesting. Wondering if YMMV or a hard CFS only?

Vulcan1009
07-13-20, 23:42
Yoona has been PSE all along at this agency including Greek. I would think Nana will be too (maybe no longer Greek) but sometimes when Nana switches agencies she switches from BBFS to CFS. Read she did that recently while working at AsianWorld in OC.I have heard countless claim that NANA is a wild ride, also she has been around for a long time, so I wonder, just how old is she? Is she like Pepsi milfy old?

I do not believe her pictures in one bit because after all these years she still using the same pictures, LOL.

I know she is a legion but never actually tried. Super PSE is what I heard.

Can someone tell me how old she looks now days.

Is there any girl match up to her age and skill now days?

BigM1
07-13-20, 23:49
I have heard countless claim that NANA is a wild ride, also she has been around for a long time, so I wonder, just how old is she? Is she like Pepsi milfy old?

I do not believe her pictures in one bit because after all these years she still using the same pictures, LOL.

Is there any girl match up to her age and skill now days?Are we talking about Nana that is currently in the line-up for LosAngelesAsian?

Alsrl90
07-13-20, 23:54
I have heard countless claim that NANA is a wild ride, also she has been around for a long time, so I wonder, just how old is she? Is she like Pepsi milfy old?

Is there any girl match up to her age and skill now days?The last time I saw her (3 years ago), she looked like she was in her mid 30's. I can tell how old these girls are because I am Asian.

One thing to keep in mind is that none of the girls you see will be in their 20's. They just rotate from agency to agency changing names. It has gotten nearly impossible for girls from Korea to come here after Trump became president. And also, no girl in their 20's is going to offer themselves for 260 LOL. It's just not going to happen.

Czar213
07-13-20, 23:57
Rika last day tomorrow. One of the best BBBJ ever.

LoveAsianGirls
07-13-20, 23:58
LosAngelesAsian says that they are GFE only. I find that interesting. Wondering if YMMV or a hard CFS only?Recent reviews for Yoona still mention BBFS and Greek.

LoveAsianGirls
07-14-20, 00:06

Is there any girl match up to her age and skill now days?Nana not as old as Pepsi. If she is older than some of the K-girls, she does not show it and has aged well. If she is in 40's, she still looks like 30's. Girls with similar skills / style are Amora who usually works in OC and Rika at Ca-kdolls (last day tomorrow).

Vulcan1009
07-14-20, 00:17
Are we talking about Nana that is currently in the line-up for LosAngelesAsian?Well, I only know one Nana and was from palace a while back, I believe this is the same Nana.

Not much care about Greek because I fear that once I join the darker side, I will never come back.

Also, I hate fucking a girl and smelling their shit at the same time. Just imagine. Its a turn off, for me.

Czar213
07-14-20, 00:32
Damn my cock feel like can't go back fucking girl with condom now.

VeryInterest
07-14-20, 10:48
If you are one of her past clients you should have no problems getting grandfathered in for her sweet treat.I had seen her 5+ times in the past but it was cfs a few weeks ago.

Toungsten
07-14-20, 12:25
M.

Mini, Hazel, Cona, Allie, Pink WLA.

Kiss, Eva MW.

Hera PV.

Sunny.

Lyn WLA.

Sexy Angels.

Ariel K-town.

Luna WLA.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Jennifer, Viki WLA.

BlaneJames
07-14-20, 14:08
Speaking of Nana, has anyone seen the NTA Nana? I'm going to be in town next week and am curious about her.

This agency is extremely hit or miss with me, either ATF or get out of the building quick.

Francescoo
07-14-20, 14:15
It's Dana! Good thing she's my atf.

CoryBekem
07-14-20, 14:48
Rika last day tomorrow. One of the best BBBJ ever.Not going to have money until the 15th and I was hoping to see her first. Just got in with this agency. Who else is worth trying?

BigM1
07-14-20, 15:48
I had seen her 5+ times in the past but it was cfs a few weeks ago.I was told CFS by the booker. I hope I did not make a mistake.

BigM1
07-14-20, 15:50
Have seen and repeated with JennyO last year when she was at Palace. Solid BB service, good oral skills and plump ass cheeks. Fake blond, tanned, and average, somewhat athletic build. Not a spinner.JennyO is back at the palace. Looks like I should try her out.

PussyDestroyr
07-14-20, 17:43
It's Dana! Good thing she's my atf.Are you 100% sure?

Hanamichi
07-14-20, 17:45
Anyone have any reviews on this girl?

CIP? Natural tits?

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/mindy

Lupita
07-14-20, 18:44
Seen Luna today with SA. ATF. Seen her several times. Young playful, doesn't speak a word of English. She's easy going and still CIP or CIM. I normally don't do seconds but she gets me going again each time. She's ok with any position. Haven't been able to experience M s girls.

Sophia, I have seen her a few times as well when I'm in the OC. She's much older but killer DT. And HJ. Best I've had. She really knows what she's doing. She's much older though.

You can't go wrong with either. It's worth the experience.

The Real Cost
07-14-20, 19:37
JennyO is back at the palace. Looks like I should try her out.Jenny O's body is definitely a tier or two above average imo.

Jack926
07-14-20, 20:01
Anyone have any reviews on this girl?

CIP? Natural tits?

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/mindyPerhaps one of the BEST looking girl out there. I have seen her 5 times (three different bookers) and she always has been strictly CFS. She even worked for "M" and she was CFS with "M". So, this BBFS advertising with her is very unusual.

GoldDust58
07-14-20, 20:02
JennyO is back at the palace. Looks like I should try her out.I saw her three weeks ago. I just think she takes off a few weeks at a time. Agree she has good oral skills. Most girls in the org I've tried have them same sensual routine. Rim might be in her menu from her trying to push open my legs. She has strong thighs and kegels for a bigger girl. Not a spinner and yes more athletic MILF. I would say Serena Williams athletic.

Kind of muscular. She is a good lay of you want an LA OG. She had a died blonde hair of 3 weeks ago when I saw her. I'd like to see her return to the black hair in the pics and see how different she might look.

Toungsten
07-14-20, 20:28
Are you 100% sure?Confirmed. Pink is Dana / Jooah.

RawrHard
07-14-20, 20:35
After years of trying, I finally got in with M by being level 1 Hx. Didn't even ask me for any references. I feel like something's wrong with my life for being this excited by a booker, but it is what it is LOL.

HapaBoy86
07-14-20, 20:54
I saw her three weeks ago. I just think she takes off a few weeks at a time. Agree she has good oral skills. Most girls in the org I've tried have them same sensual routine. Rim might be in her menu from her trying to push open my legs. She has strong thighs and kegels for a bigger girl. Not a spinner and yes more athletic MILF. I would say Serena Williams athletic.

Kind of muscular. She is a good lay of you want an LA OG. She had a died blonde hair of 3 weeks ago when I saw her. I'd like to see her return to the black hair in the pics and see how different she might look.She loves getting it mounted and straddling you whether its from the front or back.

LoveAsianGirls
07-14-20, 20:59
Perhaps one of the BEST looking girl out there. I have seen her 5 times (three different bookers) and she always has been strictly CFS. She even worked for "M" and she was CFS with "M". So, this BBFS advertising with her is very unusual.What name did she use when working for M?

LoveAsianGirls
07-14-20, 21:02
Seen Luna today with SA. ATF. Seen her several times. Young playful, doesn't speak a word of English. She's easy going and still CIP or CIM. I normally don't do seconds but she gets me going again each time. She's ok with any position. Haven't been able to experience M s girls.

Sophia, I have seen her a few times as well when I'm in the OC. She's much older but killer DT. And HJ. Best I've had. She really knows what she's doing. She's much older though.

You can't go wrong with either. It's worth the experience.Luna allowing CIP? Many have mentioned she stopped and asking guys to cum outside.

Francescoo
07-14-20, 23:34
Are you 100% sure?Yea I saw her today it's Dana.

Jack926
07-15-20, 01:08
What name did she use when working for M?I honestly don't recall her name. If she has gone BBFS route, she will be super busy.

NooGooGee81
07-15-20, 01:09
Luna allowing CIP? Many have mentioned she stopped and asking guys to cum outside.Saw her and she let me.

Darth Diggler
07-15-20, 01:11
Perhaps one of the BEST looking girl out there. I have seen her 5 times (three different bookers) and she always has been strictly CFS. She even worked for "M" and she was CFS with "M". So, this BBFS advertising with her is very unusual.SAG rates still all inclusive? Such was the case when I saw Sophia in January.

DblEspresso
07-15-20, 01:47
SAG rates still all inclusive? Such was the case when I saw Sophia in January.As competitive rates to ktown escorts bb.

LoveAsianGirls
07-15-20, 01:53
Saw her and she let me.Nice! Did you see her very recently?

Bastard Chorum
07-15-20, 02:35
What name did she use when working for M?She usually goes by Honey but I'm not sure if that's the name she used while with M.

https://www.foxylists.com/honeyla

GoodBoy88
07-15-20, 06:03
Mini from M is slim. Not bone skinny though but she is petite.Thank you for taking the time to help me out, I really appreciate it. I owe you one.

GoodBoy88
07-15-20, 06:06
Yuna with KPC is pretty petite. And Mini (her name kind of sells her wares so to speak) who is now with M. She's tiny but has relatively large bolt ons for her size.Thank you as well for helping me out, I really appreciate it and I owe you one too. Mini looks like a fun choice, I think I'll give her a try. It took me a long time before I actually decided I wanted to hobby again. It's really not my thing anymore, but I can't remember what a boob feels like and I'd like to.

Rswan
07-15-20, 06:41
What name did she use when working for M?I don't think this is the pretty skinny svelte Venus that went by Bijou (first name) and Gabby. I saw her under all names. The Venus is normally listed at 5'7" and is not BBFS.

Toungsten
07-15-20, 09:42
She usually goes by Honey but I'm not sure if that's the name she used while with M.

https://www.foxylists.com/honeylaI don't recognize her at all from M. The best looking one M ever had was Ava.

NooGooGee81
07-15-20, 11:39
Nice! Did you see her very recently?Yeah just yesterday.

Toungsten
07-15-20, 12:10
M.

Mini, Hazel, Pink, Allie.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Ariel.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Jennifer, Viki.

LoveAsianGirls
07-15-20, 12:58
Yeah just yesterday.Nice! Time for me to see her again.

Im Yours
07-15-20, 14:20
Perhaps one of the BEST looking girl out there. I have seen her 5 times (three different bookers) and she always has been strictly CFS. She even worked for "M" and she was CFS with "M". So, this BBFS advertising with her is very unusual.Just saw her. She's pretty hot. Face isn't traditional Korean, maybe mixed looking. Body is great for me, not thin, not thick. Has a great set of Ds that are natural I think? Has an ass, she's cute and quirky personality. She seems new or a little robotic with noises and stuff at first but warming up with her it was better. She can ride cg, maybe not super enthusiastically like some others, but well enough for me.

F - 7. 5.

B - 9 (not thin, not thick).

A - 8.

S - 7. 5 (would be higher but a bit distant and robotic at first).

Repeat? Probably. She seemed like a hard CFS. I didn't ask but she had Jimmy hats lined up and asking would be a moot point.

BigM1
07-15-20, 15:30

You can't go wrong with either. It's worth the experience.I agree with your review for Sophia. She is a bit older, but a solid choice every time. I have repeated many times with her.

Panchito33
07-15-20, 15:41
I don't recognize her at all from M. The best looking one M ever had was Ava.I second that notion. Hands down, best looking girl M has ever had. Wonder if she will come back.

BiscuitHead
07-15-20, 16:05
Seen Luna today with SA. ATF. Seen her several times. Young playful, doesn't speak a word of English. She's easy going and still CIP or CIM. I normally don't do seconds but she gets me going again each time. She's ok with any position.I just saw Luna this morning. Your review is spot on and I would also add that her photos don't do her justice. I thought she was much prettier in person.

LoveAsianGirls
07-15-20, 16:12
Just saw her. She's pretty hot. Face isn't traditional Korean, maybe mixed looking. Body is great for me, not thin, not thick. Has a great set of Ds that are natural I think? Has an ass, she's cute and quirky personality. She seems new or a little robotic with noises and stuff at first but warming up with her it was better. She can ride cg, maybe not super enthusiastically like some others, but well enough for me.

F - 7. 5.

A - 8.

Repeat? Probably. She seemed like a hard CFS. I didn't ask but she had Jimmy hats lined up and asking would be a moot point.Nice review! Not good if SAG false advertising BBFS for her.

GoldDust58
07-15-20, 16:18
Nice! Time for me to see her again.Guys please don't push her of course. There have been times where she told me outside and others let me CIP. Might depend on her mood, your cleanliness, or your attitude as a monger. YMMV with any girl as we all know. She is a gem and don't want to lose her to other guys expecting CIP every time. It's already a treat to CIP under their inclusive rates. Got to keep these good ones at the orgs that haven't resorted to the upcharge.

Jack926
07-15-20, 18:06
Nice review! Not good if SAG false advertising BBFS for her.I fucking knew it I knew that she will be a "HARD NO" on BBFS.

HapaBoy86
07-15-20, 19:16
Guys please don't push her of course. .Bro, I learned one thing many years ago and that 90% of they guys will "not" listen! LOL.

This lifestyle especially BBFS with cip is keep secret!

Loafy
07-15-20, 21:15
One of the reasons I don't disclose these types of things. Ruins it for regulars and can be a breach of trust once she gets a string of morons pestering her for it.

Guys please don't push her of course. There have been times where she told me outside and others let me CIP. Might depend on her mood, your cleanliness, or your attitude as a monger. YMMV with any girl as we all know. She is a gem and don't want to lose her to other guys expecting CIP every time. It's already a treat to CIP under their inclusive rates. Got to keep these good ones at the orgs that haven't resorted to the upcharge.

LoveAsianGirls
07-15-20, 21:48
Guys please don't push her of course. There have been times where she told me outside and others let me CIP. Might depend on her mood, your cleanliness, or your attitude as a monger. YMMV with any girl as we all know. She is a gem and don't want to lose her to other guys expecting CIP every time. It's already a treat to CIP under their inclusive rates. Got to keep these good ones at the orgs that haven't resorted to the upcharge.I saw her when she first started over at Mid Wiltshire location with Chanel. CIP was allowed that time. But like you said, each time with her may be different. If girl tells me not to CIP, I respect her request. Heck, CIM is great too!

RawrHard
07-15-20, 22:21
First of all, I had my mind made on Mini from forum reviews, but I almost went for Hazel because she had the best pics on the website M sent. I'll probably go for her next.

Mini is kind of a butter face in my book. She does have a SE Asian look to her, not really in a good way (and to be honest, Cambodian and Viet women are my type). She had a small body, not really skinny, but average, ass isn't really defined. I'd say she's probably in her 30's, but the red light makes everyone look younger. She can pass for late 20's in the room. Service wasn't the greatest, but I didn't regret it. I don't really take the lead until I know a girl better so the session was more like GFE. She only knew a little English. I can only recall her saying 4 words: "honey", "truly", "teasing", and "tickle" (she loves to tickle). Communication was a bit awkward, but she giggles a lot and has a friendly personality. And I think her laughing and having a good time makes her face look better than it actually is.

So we start off with a BBBJ and bls, then I let her cg for a bit. She asks condom twice and gives in. After a while I flip her around easily and go missionary. Skill wise very similar to Nina / Haven. I prefer Nina for a more attractive face, better communication (knows a bit of English and Chinese surprisingly). But on the other hand, Nina had a toothy BJ. They both let you lead the session if you want to. Nina kisses a bit more openly, Mini didn't really dfk.

After the main act, I got a "tickle" massage, which started off soft, and then. Well we were just fooling around a bit, and then more of a real massage. The fooling around was the highlight. The massage was okay. She did try really hard to get me off a second time, but I couldn't really tell her exactly how I like it due to the communication issue, and it was ultimately unsuccessful. I do give her A for effort. (I think the only girl that really succeeded on this was Kiss. For the most part, I'm a one-hit wonder.) And it felt genuine that she actually considered it a challenge. She didn't want to give up even when we were in the shower about to go.

Overall, at the door, she was not really that attractive to me. In the room with the red lights and when her personality opened up a bit, I felt better about it. It wasn't scripted service, there was no rimming, etc. , like e. G. Vixen. I felt Nina and Jenny were more attractive, although Mini is definitely the shortest of the 3. Service-wise, I felt Mini was probably the most balanced of the 3, but not quite the same kind of experience as Vixen (which I like).

I feel like it would probably get better with repeat, since it takes time to establish the communication. That's my impression anyways. I would repeat, but not before I try Hazel. Or if Jenny ever comes back. Jenny's service was pretty average, but her face was beyond cute in my eyes. I would say try Mini if you like small bubbly girls.

KingNoctis
07-15-20, 22:29
Will be trying either of them tomorrow.

Who has the better booty? Or does both don't have booty at all?

GoldDust58
07-15-20, 22:55
Will be trying either of them tomorrow.

Who has the better booty? Or does both don't have booty at all?Only Luna works for Sexy Angels in WLA. Ariel is their only other girl available in Ktown.

Dana is now working at M under the name of Pink.

Is you compare the girls I would say Dana has the nice natural boobs. Very youthful with some natural hang and light pink nipples, she are actually very soft and nice. Luna's are more aftermarket and darker nips. Both actually have a little booty to grab and are nice in DG. The times Luna didn't allow CIP, she said come anywhere else you want.

GoldDust58
07-15-20, 22:57
KPC Yuna as reappeared in NorCal as Lydia. She is working for Lovelyangels, which is a related org to Sexyangels. Jenny, Jessie, and a few other sexyangels girls used to rotate there. Seems like a complete break up of that org. Anybody know where the other girls Minji or Gahin are?

BonerAppetitty
07-16-20, 01:48
BBFS is not going to be inclusive with her. You guys should confirm with booker for BBFS option before coming in. I don't think this is false advertising. I noticed she advertised it before at another agency recently. I was surprised but she might need money now. I thought about seeing her even with the upsell.

Those are her pics glammed up a lot. Her most accurate pics are the last three pics from couple years ago (Click here) (https://www.foxylists.com/honeyla). She had natural B cups before and I haven't seen her recently to confirm she is still the one I knew.

Just saw her. She's pretty hot. Face isn't traditional Korean, maybe mixed looking. Body is great for me, not thin, not thick. Has a great set of Ds that are natural I think? Has an ass, she's cute and quirky personality. She seems new or a little robotic with noises and stuff at first but warming up with her it was better. She can ride cg, maybe not super enthusiastically like some others, but well enough for me.

F - 7. 5.

A - 8.

Repeat? Probably. She seemed like a hard CFS. I didn't ask but she had Jimmy hats lined up and asking would be a moot point.

BonerAppetitty
07-16-20, 01:55
Ava was very cute but I prefer Allison who is still available in the Bay. There were some more but I don't want to turn this into a Golden Age reminiscence again.

Based on pics Venus at SAG was Gracie at M couple years ago. Venus at SAG is not the Venus / Bijou. The old Venus was hotter and better.

I don't recognize her at all from M. The best looking one M ever had was Ava.

DblEspresso
07-16-20, 02:35
Ava was very cute but I prefer Allison who is still available in the Bay. There were some more but I don't want to turn this into a Golden Age reminiscence again.

Based on pics Venus at SAG was Gracie at M couple years ago. Venus at SAG is not the Venus / Bijou. The old Venus was hotter and better.I agree Allison was better looking, but Ava comes close second. Of course an honorable mention to beloved Suri as far as M's group goes. I agree with you Boner let not go down that golden road of hall of fame at M's.

BigM1
07-16-20, 03:04
I had seen her 5+ times in the past but it was cfs a few weeks ago.Just saw Nana.

Fulfilled everything on her menu between GFE / PSE. Her DFK is pretty aggressive. She will not only stick her tongue in your mouth, she working on sticking her tongue down my throat (and that was me simply walking through the front door).

I proceeded to use my tongue on her pointing, until she started squirming. Then off to the showers. Definitely a nice start to a good visit.

TheAbc
07-16-20, 04:05
Otherwise known as Dana / Jooah / Vera. Made it easier to look her up due to her various names.

BBFS + CIP.

Mixed feelings about her overall but leaning toward not too good of a session. Pictures are her, but heavily photoshopped. Add a few years to what you see. Read some reviews but it was a pain going back and forward between all of her names. She is in the 40's, natural tits with a good figure for her age. Someone mentioned a tat on her foot but I don't remember seeing it. Some mention of sagging but her figure did not bother me. Expect standard service with restrictions on her part. Okay English, she knows quite a few words. I got a shower with a preview BBBJ. I had two other posters "veryinterest" and "PussyDestroyr" who had a similar experience like me. You can look them up. Average BBBJ with handjob action with lube. I prefer natural saliva. I caught her looking at the clock or something other than me early in the session which is a bad sign. Previous people mention about her sensitivity and I got the same thing. You can't do vigorous licking DATY and it has to be slow and sensual. I'm not sure if she enjoyed it or she was faking. I got up and did some P2 P where she then slid it in. She applies her leg muscles to make sure you don't go fully in. Despite me being average at best in size, it felt like you couldn't go to pound town and go all the way in. Her style is way too soft and slow, even for me. When I got near her face, she kept turning her head so I'm not even sure DFK or LFK is in the table if GFE is what you want. At this point, I just wanted to leave. Either she didn't like me or she didn't want to be there because I caught her looking at the clock for a 2nd time. I finished pretty early. I didn't see her make an attempt for round 2 and got some lame touching at the end. Dressed myself and went on my way.

I read she was an agency hopper, now I know why. Non GFE, lack of connection, does not enjoy her work at all. Her only saving grace IMO was the BB.

NintyNine
07-16-20, 06:49
Thanks for the review. Good karma to you.

Not much out there left to see. I don't want to revisit girls I've already seen, which are most of M's girls already.

I haven't seen Eva, Hera, Dana, Ariel, or jenny.

Jenny is gone again, and the rest are either somewhat unattractive or old, or their service sucks. Someone said Ariel's service was good, but not enough to offset her 6 face. Hera / Jane I heard sucks too, and her face doesn't do it for me.

It feels like there are too many ajummas here, and hard to get good bang for the buck.

Otherwise known as Dana / Jooah / Vera. Made it easier to look her up due to her various names.

I read she was an agency hopper, now I know why. Non GFE, lack of connection, does not enjoy her work at all. Her only saving grace IMO was the BB.

IAmGib1
07-16-20, 09:49
I don't recognize her at all from M. The best looking one M ever had was Ava.

Honey (Venus) was CFS only when she was on Mid-Wilshire on her last go around. Has this changed since she is with SAG's crew and they are advertising her as BBFS?

IAmGib1
07-16-20, 10:07
Nice review! Not good if SAG false advertising BBFS for her.The previous reviewer said he did not try or ask so he has no input on what is allowed.

Toungsten
07-16-20, 11:42
I agree Allison was better looking, but Ava comes close second. Of course an honorable mention to beloved Suri as far as M's group goes. I agree with you Boner let not go down that golden road of hall of fame at M's.I don't remember a Gracie with M unless you're referring to Grace who became Roya. Suri was great until she did too much work on her face and lost that youthful glow. When I walked in after one of her extended absences I almost didn't recognize her. Service was still second to none but that was the beginning of the end.

LoveAsianGirls
07-16-20, 12:31
Just saw Nana.

Fulfilled everything on her menu between GFE / PSE. Her DFK is pretty aggressive. She will not only stick her tongue in your mouth, she working on sticking her tongue down my throat (and that was me simply walking through the front door).

I proceeded to use my tongue on her pointing, until she started squirming. Then off to the showers. Definitely a nice start to a good visit.By PSE you mean BBFS included, correct?

JohnnyEm
07-16-20, 12:43
Anyone have any info on other girls in the stable? Besides Yoona and Nana, which I've seen both, looking to book Mina or MB and curious of any and all intel. Thanks gents!

Toungsten
07-16-20, 12:45
M.

Mini, Eva, Pink, Allie, Cona. https://myalbum.com/album/yEEjZUhsKn6h.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Ariel, Tiffany (new) https://sexyangels.site/tiffany.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki, Jennifer.

DailyFantasy
07-16-20, 14:23
First of all, I had my mind made on Mini from forum reviews, but I almost went for Hazel because she had the best pics on the website M sent. I'll probably go for her next.

Mini is kind of a butter face in my book. She does have a SE Asian look to her, not really in a good way (and to be honest, Cambodian and Viet women are my type). She had a small body, not really skinny, but average, ass isn't really defined. I'd say she's probably in her 30's, but the red light makes everyone look younger. She can pass for late 20's in the room. Service wasn't the greatest, but I didn't regret it. I don't really take the lead until I know a girl better so the session was more like GFE. She only knew a little English. I can only recall her saying 4 words: "honey", "truly", "teasing", and "tickle" (she loves to tickle). Communication was a bit awkward, but she giggles a lot and has a friendly personality. And I think her laughing and having a good time makes her face look better than it actually is.

So we start off with a BBBJ and bls, then I let her cg for a bit. She asks condom twice and gives in. After a while I flip her around easily and go missionary. Skill wise very similar to Nina / Haven. I prefer Nina for a more attractive face, better communication (knows a bit of English and Chinese surprisingly). But on the other hand, Nina had a toothy BJ. They both let you lead the session if you want to. Nina kisses a bit more openly, Mini didn't really dfk.Same thoughts here.

IAmGib1
07-16-20, 15:16
I don't think this is the pretty skinny svelte Venus that went by Bijou (first name) and Gabby. I saw her under all names. The Venus is normally listed at 5'7" and is not BBFS.The Venus was built like a ballerina. An incredible slender but shapely body. The girl had a pert ass, long legs and beautiful face. If she would have had equal service to her appearance she would be a legend. In the eyes of some, if you look like that they don't care about service as much having the best 10 seconds they can get.

RjSton1999
07-16-20, 15:25
Just saw Nana.

I proceeded to use my tongue on her pointing, until she started squirming. Then off to the showers. Definitely a nice start to a good visit.Trips to Greece still encouraged?

Francescoo
07-16-20, 16:57

BBFS + CIP.

Mixed feelings about her overall but leaning toward not too good of a session. Pictures are her, but heavily photoshopped. Add a few years to what you see. Read some reviews but it was a pain going back and forward between all of her names. She is in the 40's, natural tits with a good figure for her age. Someone mentioned a tat on her foot but I don't remember seeing it. Some mention of sagging but her figure did not bother me. Expect standard service with restrictions on her part. Okay English, she knows quite a few words. I got a shower with a preview BBBJ. I had two other posters "veryinterest" and "PussyDestroyr" who had a similar experience like me. You can look them up. Average BBBJ with handjob action with lube. I prefer natural saliva. I caught her looking at the clock or something other than me early in the session which is a bad sign. Previous people mention about her sensitivity and I got the same thing. You can't do vigorous licking DATY and it has to be slow and sensual. I'm not sure if she enjoyed it or she was faking. I got up and did some P2 P where she then slid it in. She applies her leg muscles to make sure you don't go fully in. Despite me being average at best in size, it felt like you couldn't go to pound town and go all the way in. Her style is way too soft and slow, even for me. When I got near her face, she kept turning her head so I'm not even sure DFK or LFK is in the table if GFE is what you want. At this point, I just wanted to leave. Either she didn't like me or she didn't want to be there because I caught her looking at the clock for a 2nd time. I finished pretty early. I didn't see her make an attempt for round 2 and got some lame touching at the end. Dressed myself and went on my way.

I read she was an agency hopper, now I know why. Non GFE, lack of connection, does not enjoy her work at all. Her only saving grace IMO was the BB.Tbh! Each time I saw her I had an amazing experience! She didn't rush me or told me to hurry up! I guess I got lucky she treats me better than most LOL.

Slideryyz
07-16-20, 17:04
Hopefully she is back to allowing BBFS after reports she was not while working at AsianWorld in OC.She bounced around few bookers and changed her game. Not sure if she is BB.

TheAbc
07-16-20, 17:19
Tbh! Each time I saw her I had an amazing experience! She didn't rush me or told me to hurry up! I guess I got lucky she treats me better than most LOL.Maybe you have better chemistry with her than I did. My experience matches up with other posters so I think this is how she is and I felt she isn't a very good provider. She is a one and done for me.

Toungsten
07-16-20, 17:33
Maybe you have better chemistry with her than I did. My experience matches up with other posters so I think this is how she is and I felt she isn't a very good provider. She is a one and done for meHer reviews as Dana, which seems to be her most recent name, all seem very good and even the one with the lowest numerical scores. Haven't seen any real negative ones. Can't figure out what's wrong with her. There are many who are a little older and get no complaints due to great service. A little confusing.

Jack926
07-16-20, 17:37
I agree Allison was better looking, but Ava comes close second. Of course an honorable mention to beloved Suri as far as M's group goes. I agree with you Boner let not go down that golden road of hall of fame at M's.Allison was BAR NONE the BEST that "M" had and after that it was Dian. I never Met Ava to know how she looked but Allison was the bomb.

JBarry28
07-16-20, 19:22
Allison was BAR NONE the BEST that "M" had and after that it was Dian. I never Met Ava to know how she looked but Allison was the bomb.I would go with Lia, followed by Rain. I heard good reports about Queen but never got the chance to take her for a spin.

Both Lia and Rain were insatiable, full on PSE, DFK, FIV all wet throughout sessions. Also currently enjoy Hazel and Mini From M.

Just my 2 cents.