PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Humyiy
05-30-20, 21:31
I'm going to branch out to the Russians girls and Latina girls! I leave the k girl scene! Might be back once things are better LOL I basically scene all the good I'll girls so far.Let us know if you find any hot latinas that are worth seeing.

GoldDust58
05-31-20, 00:13
Let us know if you find any hot latinas that are worth seeing.Here is a good org for Brazilians. Their girl stock is low due to COVID travel restrictions. I've seen Bella before. Looks like only one girl available In SoCal but she is in SD. Greek on menu for these girls too. https://www.braziliandesires.com/.

Toungsten
05-31-20, 01:48
Many things have changed since the '50's yo.Not quite that good old days. Pussy and pussy hunting days don't really change at all.

Bastard Chorum
05-31-20, 05:33
OK, Mini is def CFS. I was told by the booker bb was fine now, went to see her and was told by provider once in the room only CFS. Welp, that was fun while it lasted. This shouldn't reflect on the booker, whom I really like, she is always responsive, always friendly, pre-books, etc etc. Mini is just unbelievably moody.

Give your business to Yuna and Mina, IMO.

FYI, the lineup for SFK next month looks nice.

I can't tell if KPC Mini is a hard no on BBFS or BBFS YMMV. I saw her recently before these new reports and had a great time with her. She's young with a very nice body. I love her perky boobs in particular they just feel so great to grab. I'll definitely see her again and try my luck hopefully I can still get BBFS from her but looks like it probably can't be expected anymore. Thanks for the report good to know. I'll see her again at least once and be on extra good behavior haha to try to get BBFS and if that doesn't work will have to think if it's worth repeating to try again.Saw Mini Friday. From what I've experienced, she's currently BBFS YMMV. She says she's not on birth control (wasn't able to communicate effectively to determine if she's never was on it or just off it currently). At first she asked for a condom, I politely declined. Then she requested no CIP, which I was fine with. This could change if she goes back on BC. However, YMMV as always. I get the vibe that she's selective right now so put your best foot forward. Additionally, I found out she has gymnast-level flexibility. Pounding her with her knees behind her ears was intense.

Toungsten
05-31-20, 10:07
I had seen Mina with her previous agency and if anything she improved on an already session. Maybe not DDG but super cute and sooo hot with a perfect spinner body (like a tiny model) and the voracious sexual appetite of a nymphomaniac and I say that in the most complimentary way. I definitely forgot it was a service. A session with Mina is worth its weight in gold. To me Mina is so hot. As I said super cute with one of the most perfect bodies I have ever seen on a true spinner. Her body is so hot that this time around I wasn't even sure she had implants. When I first saw her I thought she did but this time I actually felt around looking for any sign of implants and her tits were so soft yet seemingly naturally firm I couldn't really tell. As good as Mina looks that's how good she fucks. She is so tiny but can take a thick 6" with her legs over her head without a whimper. She is a true fucking machine. The word stop doesn't seem to be in her vocabulary. If you love the way a spinner can be moved around you will love Mina. We moved seamlessly from MISH to CG to RCG to DOGGIE to SCISSORS without losing a beat and not losing my cock from her pussy all the while our tongues were in each other's mouths. Loves to kiss and is really a great kisser if she really likes you. Just treat her nicely and she will. Once she gets going there is no end in sight until I finally softened up after fucking and sucking for the major portion of the hour. She really has the aggression, passion and desire of a nympohmaniac. After cumming for my second time (one CIP and one CIM) she seemingly couldn't wait till she could get me hard again. She worked me with her hands, legs and mouth while sticking her nipples in my mouth. Loves to have her nipples sucked and squeezed. She just wants to fuck or suck or be eaten. She cummed several times with my tongue working her clit and my finger working her G-spot. Kept getting wetter and wetter with her body gyrating and pulling my head tighter on her clit. She could have kept going forever and finally pulled me up for more fucking. The only thing we missed is having her DFK with my cum in her mouth. She spit into her tissue too fast but I'm sure we will do it next time. It's unbelievable how someone so tiny has the strength and energy to fuck like Mina does. Face so pretty (super cute). Body tiny and perfect. Tits feel as real as real ones so not sure any more. Ass tiny and round with a perfect shape for her size. Personality is great. Loves to laugh and have fun and if you want to go from fun to sex just touch her pussy or nipples and you're off to the races. Couldn't have had a better experience.

GoldDust58
05-31-20, 12:35
Short breakdown of current org I've frequented:

M: Alicia is top and is the prettiest of them at this org IMO. Our connection just keeps growing. You're missing out if you haven't been yet. Love her long deep BBBJs. Behind her would be Allie formerly Nicole of NorCal. Definitely close to mid / late 30's but a good lay, seasoned pro. Hera is next by default as I haven't seen Kiss or Chanel (not my type). Hera is good when she performs. Haven't seen her at M yet but have at previous orgs.

SA: Luna tops the list. GND but likes to please. Not super skinny, but small and just a touch soft. Has a pelvic tattoo. Worth it for for BBFS. No CIP anymore tho. Dior is a close second and has the better BBBJ. Not as small as Luna but her sex is more anything goes style. Dana TBD.

KPussy: Mini (aka Gini of NorCal) is the best of the trio now with the true youth. However YMMV BBFSCIP but still worth a visit. Yuna is next but she is for sure mid 30's at least. A little more skilled as you can tell she has been working a while. Former name Jade of NorCal. Mina (aka Mini of M) comes in 3rd IMO. She is funny and laughs a lot, early 30's girl with good small bod. Looks Cambodian. I think I just go for too many late appointments and she is burnt out by then. Haven't tried duos yet.

Ktown: Jamie has that Korean with Latina features we all wish to bang. Face more GND but still attractive. I didn't go for the up charge but the basic entry was worth it to let one out. A bit mechanical but the body is great.

I've seen Ha Mi in OC, formerly Halsey of NorCal. She is a winner if you haven't seen her. CA Dolls OC and Mykupcake OC just seem to be recycling girls who want the upcharge. I would skip their newer current girls and see some of the tried and true ones at ca-dolls OC like Willow, Bliss (aka Betty of NorCal), and White. See Dior while you can before she moves to upcharge OC.

DannyFknKay
05-31-20, 14:22
Broke out of quarantine this week to see Vixen at the Palace. The door opened and there was Vixen and Pepsi. It took me a minute to figure out who was who since both were blond when I last saw them. Pepsi (or at least I think it was Pepsi) looked good, all dolled up and sexy waiting for her date. I saw Vixen a few times last year when she was with eukgirls. The blond hair is gone but the service is still great. I thought she looked good, quite fit for a chick in what I would guess are her mid 30's. Some reports put her at 40 but she looked younger to me, but who the fuck knows and it doesn't really matter. Some LFK, shower, then on to the nuru-ish massage. Lots of licking all over, toe sucking, and of course, the rimming that she's famous for. Flip, more nuru, bbj, and finally my hands get to roam. Body was fit, fake B cups, small butt. Last year there were some reports that she didn't like her vag touched. Well, that's changed now. FOV, FIV really got her going. Main event with DFK as she rode top. Moved to lazy dog with her flat on her stomach legs together. Got to slide between her oily ass chreeks for a bit before going back in. She cleaned up and I got up expecting to shower but she said massage first. I'm not sure if her massage style is a particular technique or not but it's pretty rough and kinda painful. We definitely went well over the hour but she didn't seem to be in a hurry. Dropped my 260 and broke out. I'll be back, but might have to see Pepsi first.

Jmrz4
05-31-20, 15:08
Good look with Russian girls. They may look good, but they charge more and do less compared to k girls. Bookers are usually guys, and are far less friendly than kbookers, if you think they're strict.Link to Russian agencies? I've used XOC, but not likely seeing anymore touring girls coming around til the pandemic is over with.

Toungsten
05-31-20, 15:17

M: Alicia is top and is the prettiest of them at this org IMO. Our connection just keeps growing. You're missing out if you haven't been yet. Love her long deep BBBJs. Behind her would be Allie formerly Nicole of NorCal. Definitely close to mid / late 30's but a good lay, seasoned pro. Hera is next by default as I haven't seen Kiss or Chanel (not my type). Hera is good when she performs. Haven't seen her at M yet but have at previous orgs.

SA: Luna tops the list. GND but likes to please. Not super skinny, but small and just a touch soft. Has a pelvic tattoo. Worth it for for BBFS. No CIP anymore tho. Dior is a close second and has the better BBBJ. Not as small as Luna but her sex is more anything goes style. Dana TBD.

KPussy: Mini (aka Gini of NorCal) is the best of the trio now with the true youth. However YMMV BBFSCIP but still worth a visit. Yuna is next but she is for sure mid 30's at least. A little more skilled as you can tell she has been working a while. Former name Jade of NorCal. Mina (aka Mini of M) comes in 3rd IMO. She is funny and laughs a lot, early 30's girl with good small bod. Looks Cambodian. I think I just go for too many late appointments and she is burnt out by then. Haven't tried duos yet.

Ktown: Jamie has that Korean with Latina features we all wish to bang. Face more GND but still attractive. I didn't go for the up charge but the basic entry was worth it to let one out. A bit mechanical but the body is great.

I've seen Ha Mi in OC, formerly Halsey of NorCal. She is a winner if you haven't seen her. CA Dolls OC and Mykupcake OC just seem to be recycling girls who want the upcharge. I would skip their newer current girls and see some of the tried and true ones at ca-dolls OC like Willow, Bliss (aka Betty of NorCal), and White. See Dior while you can before she moves to upcharge OC.There is no Alicia with M. Love has been gone from M for weeks now.

TheZorak
05-31-20, 16:07
Here is a good org for Brazilians. Their girl stock is low due to COVID travel restrictions. I've seen Bella before. Looks like only one girl available In SoCal but she is in SD. Greek on menu for these girls too. https://www.braziliandesires.com/.Is it actually them in the photos this time or same deal with Kgirls?

JohnnyEm
05-31-20, 16:31

I've seen Ha Mi in OC, formerly Halsey of NorCal. She is a winner if you haven't seen her. CA Dolls OC and Mykupcake OC just seem to be recycling girls who want the upcharge. I would skip their newer current girls and see some of the tried and true ones at ca-dolls OC like Willow, Bliss (aka Betty of NorCal), and White. See Dior while you can before she moves to upcharge OC.They don't have an Alicia, did you mean someone else?

JungleFun
05-31-20, 17:48
https://sexyangels.site/dana

Felt adventurous so took a plunged on her. It's not her pic at all. Her body shape reminds me of pepsi without the big booty. She has natural tits that hang naturally. No stretch mark or scar I can find anywhere on her body. Her stomache is slight pooch when she leans forward when bbj me. She has one tattoo on her feet. Her bbj is not bad considering she does not DT. I find her face attractive, looks like the typical korean nose that had work done but looks good. She has a very cute smile with that soft lips of her. I would put her at best mid 30, at best, maybe late thirty. Her english is slightly better than most kgirl so we were able to talk and she was flirtatious and fun. Did whatever I wanted, br, shower, during blue toast. One pop CIm another CIP. The most memorable thing for me with her is her pussy. Thin wall, small flap, small opening. Looks like a virgin pussy, oh and it was tight too. I cip quickly 2nd round just thinking about that tight pussy and it felt tight as well. One thing though, she doesn't like it deep or maybe I'm too big for her comfort? But damn it felt tight. She claimed this is her first time going bare with this agency. So it seems SA are upfront with the girls about what they want the girls to offer. OVerall cute mature lady with average body with no scars or stretch mark and willing to please her man. She definitely is consistent in service with SA gal.

Bastard Chorum
05-31-20, 18:31
They don't have an Alicia, did you mean someone else?He probably meant Hazel, she used the name Alicia when she was in OC.

LmNop
05-31-20, 19:35

Felt adventurous so took a plunged on her. It's not her pic at all. Her body shape reminds me of pepsi without the big booty. She has natural tits that hang naturally. No stretch mark or scar I can find anywhere on her body. Her stomache is slight pooch when she leans forward when bbj me. She has one tattoo on her feet. Her bbj is not bad considering she does not DT. I find her face attractive, looks like the typical korean nose that had work done but looks good. She has a very cute smile with that soft lips of her. I would put her at best mid 30, at best, maybe late thirty. Her english is slightly better than most kgirl so we were able to talk and she was flirtatious and fun. Did whatever I wanted, br, shower, during blue toast. One pop CIm another CIP. The most memorable thing for me with her is her pussy. Thin wall, small flap, small opening. Looks like a virgin pussy, oh and it was tight too. I cip quickly 2nd round just thinking about that tight pussy and it felt tight as well. One thing though, she doesn't like it deep or maybe I'm too big for her comfort? But damn it felt tight. She claimed this is her first time going bare with this agency. So it seems SA are upfront with the girls about what they want the girls to offer. OVerall cute mature lady with average body with no scars or stretch mark and willing to please her man. She definitely is consistent in service with SA gal.I just got back from seeing her as well. I thought she had an average face but I liked her body. Her natural tits were nice. I'd say a solid C cup. They were firm but soft and had a great shape to them. She's got nice hips and a slight pooch, which to me doesn't look bad at all. It goes well with her frame. Nice soft skin and a smooth tight vagina. Unfortunately, like you, I think I was too big for her. Couldn't really go to pound town for any extended period of time. Still finished cip and left satisfied. I won't repeat, but I have no regrets seeing her.

KingNoctis
05-31-20, 21:09
How is she in the booty department? .

GoldDust58
05-31-20, 21:15
He probably meant Hazel, she used the name Alicia when she was in OC.Haha yes sorry. My mistake. Hazel at M in LA. She was Alicia in NorCal with GFE.

Org. She was mostly a GFE provider up there but her service got more flex here and allows BBFS. It's all gold in there haha jk. Monger on.

BeezNasty
05-31-20, 22:48
Here is a good org for Brazilians. Their girl stock is low due to COVID travel restrictions. I've seen Bella before. Looks like only one girl available In SoCal but she is in SD. Greek on menu for these girls too. https://www.braziliandesires.com/.Nice share! But none in LA. What a tease. They look like fun too.

AhardLanding
06-01-20, 00:31
Sorry for the noob question, but is Pepsi still in action?

BigM1
06-01-20, 00:56
Sorry for the noob question, but is Pepsi still in action?Yes, Pepsi is available.

LongCal
06-01-20, 03:07
I can't make it and I know it is in OC but can anyone confirm if this is indeed The Nana? Listing is under TokyoGirls on HX.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1302

HapaBoy86
06-01-20, 03:08
Yes, Pepsi is available.Yup, saw her twice this week and man it was great tapping that tight ass of hers and erupting all up in that hot warm starfish of hers!

RocketManP
06-01-20, 05:05

I've seen Ha Mi in OC, formerly Halsey of NorCal. She is a winner if you haven't seen her. CA Dolls OC and Mykupcake OC just seem to be recycling girls who want the upcharge. I would skip their newer current girls and see some of the tried and true ones at ca-dolls OC like Willow, Bliss (aka Betty of NorCal), and White. See Dior while you can before she moves to upcharge OC.Is M Hera = SA Jane = Jana = Pristine?

Toungsten
06-01-20, 09:29
I can't make it and I know it is in OC but can anyone confirm if this is indeed The Nana? Listing is under TokyoGirls on HX.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1302Those are Nana's pics but who knows.

Iminxs2
06-01-20, 10:03

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1302I saw Nana last week in Downtown and she told me she was going to OC for a month then returning to MW. She seems to be bouncing around lately with locations and bookers.

Toungsten
06-01-20, 12:47
M.

Hazel, Hera, Allie.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dana.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

PussyDestroyr
06-01-20, 15:53
M.

Hazel, Hera, Allie.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dana.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.I just finishing smashing Allie. She is amazing. Pretty, fit and unbelievable service. I really clicked with her, which isn't always guaranteed.

PumpNDump
06-01-20, 16:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Francescoo
06-01-20, 18:22
Good look with Russian girls. They may look good, but they charge more and do less compared to k girls. Bookers are usually guys, and are far less friendly than kbookers, if you think they're strict.So I was looking for Latina girls and I was on my way and I enter the place (sketch already).

There was guys in there with mask like WTF so I just left and saved my money LOL. I need to do more research LOL.

Yea I use to use city vibe when it was a thing and book all those Russians girls and white girls! They do charge a lot but they were some who were just ATF and a bombshell!

I honestly stop counting my body counts when someone ask me I always say 6 LOL.

DongMinKim
06-01-20, 18:29
Finally saw Mina (She was Mini at M) last week. Like others said, she looks more like a Cambodian than a Korean. I found her cute but in terms of look, I personally prefer Luna or Chanel from SA. She does look younger than most kgirls who offer BBFS. She was smiling throughout the session and really aimed to please. She has a small frame with tight body. Finished with CIM and CIP. Might repeat in the future but they are so many other Kgirls to try haha.

By the way, it seems like SFK is adding 3 new girls. Anyone recognize them?

JBarry28
06-01-20, 18:33
They don't have an Alicia, did you mean someone else?Hazel at Ms used to go by Alicia, Alisha with other org's and previously Melody w / M a couple years back. Regardless of her name, she has been one of the most consistent gals out there. Real beautiful and caring service IMHO.

RocketManP
06-01-20, 18:40
Avoid Hera aka Jane at any cost.

Seen her as Jana in the bay.

Absolute worst service by a kgirl I've ever had. Bar none. I've had an annoyed provider give me 10 x better service than her. No mutual shower, had to literally beg for a BBBJ (not that it was covered, she didn't want to give any BJ after she stuck me in her half limp to my surprise). Dead fish. Didn't move an inch in cg, just sat there (never had that in my life), once I started mish / doggy she told me to cum 10 seconds after penetration. And kept telling me to cum every 10 seconds after. There isn't a girl I've seen who wanted to be there less than her. I gave up, finished the session with blue balls and went to my atf, who happily fucked my brains out.

She was so bad I thought it was a possibility of uh, what's that Steven Soderberghs film name that got him an Oscar? But after that, I've found out she's a re brand and read her previous reviews and seems it's just her MO.

Stay far, far away if you expect kgirl baseline service. This is a service you get at the worst storefront AMP, just with bb.

See Allie aka Nicole instead. She's weird, older, will talk how you will make babies with her marry her and go to South Korea together, make weird stupid jokes, but she'll give a good service. Her routine of cg- sideways cg- reverse cg is hot.

JBarry28
06-01-20, 18:40

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1302Can confirm that those are her pics and Booker Gray not advertising her at DTLA as of now. Was going to see her in DTLA this past weekend, but those dang rioters / looters caused a curfew for the area. Prior to her stint at DTLA, she had been consistently at the MW / PepsiPalace vicinity. Will update any info as it becomes available.

Tirachinitas
06-01-20, 20:50
Decided to do the Vixen / Pepsi duo today and whooooa, fucking amazing! I'm not going to write a long winded review, I'll just say it was by far the best duo I've done! From full blown PSE to GFE, it was a great and head spinning hour! If you haven't done it yet, your should!How do you contact Pepsi?

PussyDestroyr
06-01-20, 20:58

Absolute worst service by a kgirl I've ever had. Bar none. I've had an annoyed provider give me 10 x better service than her. No mutual shower, had to literally beg for a BBBJ (not that it was covered, she didn't want to give any BJ after she stuck me in her half limp to my surprise). Dead fish. Didn't move an inch in cg, just sat there (never had that in my life), once I started mish / doggy she told me to cum 10 seconds after penetration. And kept telling me to cum every 10 seconds after. There isn't a girl I've seen who wanted to be there less than her. I gave up, finished the session with blue balls and went to my atf, who happily fucked my brains out.

She was so bad I thought it was a possibility of uh, what's that Steven Soderberghs film name that got him an Oscar? But after that, I've found out she's a re brand and read her previous reviews and seems it's just her MO.

Stay far, far away if you expect kgirl baseline service. This is a service you get at the worst storefront AMP, just with bb.

See Allie aka Nicole instead. She's weird, older, will talk how you will make babies with her marry her and go to South Korea together, make weird stupid jokes, but she'll give a good service. Her routine of cg- sideways cg- reverse cg is hot.I agree on Allie, she's the bees knees. Pretty, nice body, great service. No complaints. Had a great time with her today. I have to try Hera for myself, very mixed reviews. Will confirm after my session on Wednesday.

KingNoctis
06-01-20, 21:27
Does anyone know where she is now?

Acosta3408
06-01-20, 22:39
[QUOTE=KingNoctis;4812328]Does anyone know where she is now?[/QUOTEhttps://mykupcake.com/home

Bastard Chorum
06-01-20, 23:05
Does anyone know where she is now?She's Henna with Kupcake in OC.

PussyDestroyr
06-01-20, 23:27
How do you contact Pepsi?PepsiPalace via Hx. Make sure you get out of quarantine. Worth the $25.

PussyDestroyr
06-01-20, 23:29
Hazel at Ms used to go by Alicia, Alisha with other org's and previously Melody w / M a couple years back. Regardless of her name, she has been one of the most consistent gals out there. Real beautiful and caring service IMHO.You would think she wants to build the equity in her name. So odd to change names. Usually a sign of bad service. Not in Hazel's case. She's tied 1 for me, just a little older than I typically like, but killer body and service.

WCornell
06-01-20, 23:53
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/pepsiclub/

GoldDust58
06-02-20, 04:31
Any recent experiences with this org or a girl recommendation. I've have not heard much of this org, mainly that Tom does a lot of bait and switch. Some of M's lackluster girls look like they are winding up here. I see Grace is a re brand of recent Vanessa of kupcake, she was at January org before that, and Paula at M before that. Ella could be Jade at M but I'm not certain. Looks like her photoshopped face on a body. The baggy eyelids giving it away a little. CFS only girl tho and service is mediocre last visit. She always used clothed pics off the internet so seems like her. If it's a different girl, I'd be interested though. Any recent visits for Ella?

Looks like Hera of M is oddly on their site starting in a few days under the name of Alice. Only most recent M girl missing would be Karen. So maybe Karen re branded as Vicky. Let me know whether I take the plunge on someone here or move on from this group.

GoldDust58
06-02-20, 11:47
You would think she wants to build the equity in her name. So odd to change names. Usually a sign of bad service. Not in Hazel's case. She's tied 1 for me, just a little older than I typically like, but killer body and service.I never understood the exact reason why popular girls change names. Alicia has always been her name in NorCal and is popular there. It is always the same org up there she works with. But even the popular ones usually change their names when they come to LA. It is also likely so the previous org doesn't know if they move around. Hazel is a seasoned pro in service IMO. My longest running ATF in LA for now, I don't keep my favorites a secret.

JBarry28
06-02-20, 11:57
You would think she wants to build the equity in her name. So odd to change names. Usually a sign of bad service. Not in Hazel's case. She's tied 1 for me, just a little older than I typically like, but killer body and service.I always wondered why she would move from soCal to NorCal so frequently. She has mostly gone by Alicia, Alisha / Alice from my post readings, up into this recent name change. Not sure if all the Ali. Names were just typed wrong from mispronunciation or what?? But pictures posting with P2 G (in OC), SAG (both OC and LA) and newtop have always been recognizable to me. Agree with your remarks on her beauty and service. Hope she stays awhile, probably moves around to not get too jaded, my guess only.

TD Leafs
06-02-20, 12:23

See Allie aka Nicole instead. She's weird, older, will talk how you will make babies with her marry her and go to South Korea together, make weird stupid jokes, but she'll give a good service. Her routine of cg- sideways cg- reverse cg is hot.LOL and I thought my time with her was bad.

Wish I saw your post before seeing her and save $$.

She'll be leaving to OC soon anyway.

Veni1
06-02-20, 15:34

See Allie aka Nicole instead. She's weird, older, will talk how you will make babies with her marry her and go to South Korea together, make weird stupid jokes, but she'll give a good service. Her routine of cg- sideways cg- reverse cg is hot.Totally agree. One of my worst experiences ever.

Toungsten
06-02-20, 15:59
M.

Hazel, Allie, Hera.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Asian Angels.

Dara, Luna.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

RocketManP
06-02-20, 16:44
Any recent experiences with this org or a girl recommendation. I've have not heard much of this org, mainly that Tom does a lot of bait and switch. Some of M's lackluster girls look like they are winding up here. I see Grace is a re brand of recent Vanessa of kupcake, she was at January org before that, and Paula at M before that. Ella could be Jade at M but I'm not certain. Looks like her photoshopped face on a body. The baggy eyelids giving it away a little. CFS only girl tho and service is mediocre last visit. She always used clothed pics off the internet so seems like her. If it's a different girl, I'd be interested though. Any recent visits for Ella?

Looks like Hera of M is oddly on their site starting in a few days under the name of Alice. Only most recent M girl missing would be Karen. So maybe Karen re branded as Vicky. Let me know whether I take the plunge on someone here or move on from this group.Since you mentioned sweetasiangem.

Sophie / Sophia from descriptions and pics is Helen AA from the bay.

Great natural Cs that sag very very slightly and are still amazing (as of last year). Top 5 rimmer, and I say it as someone who loves to get rimmed. Especially if she knows you like it. Cute when she cums in cg which is her favorite position. No real dt but she'll go a bit further once in a while.

She makes it known she is in the line of work for the money, and can be a bit stressed out on back to backs, but we always clicked and she always gave me great sessions. Slight pouch but otherwise good fairly fit body.

I definitely miss her here. Great service and recommended. Slightly busted grill and I guess she's slightly older, but I do like her face. She's a rare girl who while older has a nice look to her face, body and provides great service.

PussyDestroyr
06-02-20, 17:00
Totally agree. One of my worst experiences ever.Man, is anyone having a good experience with her recently? As planning to see her tomorrow. But now, I dunno.

Jack926
06-02-20, 17:45
LOL and I thought my time with her was bad.

Wish I saw your post before seeing her and save $$.

She'll be leaving to OC soon anyway.Rule#1: If a girl moves from a booker to a booker every week or every other week, that means she provide shit service.

Toungsten
06-02-20, 17:56
Dana is the newest addition to what has become in a short time one of the best and most reliable agencies in L. A. She's a cute GND with a very sexy body. All natural and shaped perfectly for love. Best of all she only wants to do anything that will please you. Dana is cute and hot. Not super aggressive and a little timid at first but if you take care of her she will go to another level of sex that will please anyone. I always start off with some DATY to get the girl in the mood and boy does she love it. She started off breathing heavy but once I began to suck on her clit she went wild. Moaning and moving her body. Holding my head and using my head as a giant dildo to rub her pussy on. Got my finger on her G-spot and I could feel the wetness dripping. I knew the rest would be an amazing session. I actually moved myself up so I could stick my cock in her mouth as I placed her hand on her pussy for her to play. Lots of licking, stroking and ball sucking as she stimulated herself with her hand and moaning with my cock in her mouth. She was able to get a breath to say "fuck" so I slid down and stuck my raw cock in her tight little pussy. Loved holding her ass as I fucked her in MISH as she wrapped her legs around me and continued to DFK. She didn't seem to have much trouble taking me deep as long as I didn't pound the shit out of her. Prefers it soft and sensual which really gets her off. DanaI loves to kiss and is a great kisser especially when she gets so turned her kisses turn into an all out attack of your face and mouth. Her kisses and moaning got me so hot that I couldn't resist CIP and she seemed to love it. After some cuddling and a little cleanup we bagan stroking and kissing until I began to get hard and she went right down on me for some sensual and passionate BBBJ. Licking the shaft and my balls and holding on to any part of my body that she could. I told her to suck it hard for me to cum and she got more aggressive until I said I'm cumming. She took it deeper and harder and sucked me dry without running to spit. I pulled her over for some DFK which surprised her but didn't seem to mind and continued kissing and holding me. Dana was a very pleasant surprise and the session definitely got better and better as the hour went by.

Toungsten
06-02-20, 18:09
I've heard some mongers say that she has a quirky personality and likes to fool around and laugh a lot which is true but let me tell you it certainly does not detract from her stellar performance or her desire for sex on the level of a nymphomaniac. Her happy personality is great for the down time after a great fuck and makes up for her lack of English but if you want more all you have to do is indicate it by touching or kissing her if she hasn't already initiated the sex herself. I've never met a girl with a greater desire and willingness to fuck and suck and her tiny body amazingly can take any kind of pounding you can give her. So if you want a girl who will actually fuck you to exhaustion with a personality that will keep you entertained in the moments in between you will find Mina an amazing provider. Pretty face. Perfect spinner. Perfect body. Perfect attitude.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kpussycat

Nonsense3099
06-02-20, 18:56
Vixen at Pepsi's Palace.

P: might be, P.S. And about 5 yrs ago.

L: 6. 5/10 about average body with belly pooch and small C boobs.

E: good enough to converse.

A: positive enough and a pro given how long she's been in the game.

S: mutual shower, rim, oil up body slide, then the usual CG, lay down doggie, mish. All BBFS but pretty uninteresting for the following reasons. I'm not a smoker but her breath was kickin really bad from being a smoker, during the shower she didn't mouth wash so that wasn't able to help, and her LFK / semi-DFKs left my mouth tasting like an ash tray. Through out the session my mood was slowly trending down not just from the smokers breath, but the fact that for an hour session, the shower was prolonged and took 10-15 mins, BBBJ was lacking and short, then the oiled up body slide lasted far too long. By the time the body slide and light teasing was over and I flipped, there was less than 20 mins on the clock. Also, she had some long stubble going on which made the slide a little distracting when she rubbed her vagina all over me.

Then during CG she pressed her thumbs into a pressure point on my thighs, and throughout the whole time any attempt made to move, change, or reposition she would go right back in seconds.

On the position changes she wanted them too frequently so it was hard to get a rhythm going and again when trying to get the groove she would move herself to an awkward angle. And mind you I'm running against the last 20 mins clock with her trying to rush me into cumming. Towards the end she said time was running out and I had to hurry and wanted to do a hand job. I said no and flipped her over for doggie and just slammed her hard to CIP. Then was hurried off to the shower for a super quick rinse and back to the room.

E: 260 standard for the palace.

Are: No, there's plenty of more attractive, more passionate, and more fun providers out there. Don't get me wrong, Vixen was probably a well built sex machine in her prime, but it seems the quality of the Palace talent has steadily declined.

HapaBoy86
06-02-20, 21:10
Vixen at Pepsi's Palace.

No, there's plenty of more attractive, more passionate, and more fun providers out there. Don't get me wrong, Vixen was probably a well built sex machine in her prime, but it seems the quality of the Palace talent has steadily declined.You can't get both in this world when it come to combining beauty and BBFS in this lifestyle!

HapaBoy86
06-02-20, 22:13
Have a friend who I told not to see any girls at PP today? Why, cause the protests we're headed to the Mayors House which PP is few streets away form his house.

Well, he said I need to hit that pussy regardless! Still told him not to go due to unrest in the area and you have a nice car that could be messed with!

Perfect example of small head thinking before the one between you're ears.

His BMW M series got tagged with spray paint and tires punctured. Lolz, told him!

And, per AAA they have "no" tow trucks for about 3-5 hours to flatbed his car. Even more funny!

RocketManP
06-03-20, 00:03
Man, is anyone having a good experience with her recently? As planning to see her tomorrow. But now, I dunno.If you value service at all, just save your $ and go see someone else. She does have very nice tits (natural or if they manmade they are amazing manmades) and she's likely in late 20's with nice skin, but other than that her looks aren't that amazing either.

I've heard something about her not liking young guys, but it sounds like bs to me. She has like four different names (about to be five?) and changes orgs constantly. I feel like even people who aren't into service don't generally like a dead fish who just lays down and does nothing besides allowing bb.

And being told to cum faster is something very rarely heard in kgirl orgs, let alone constantly nagging you. Like if a girl tells me to cum fast, I actually wouldn't want to cum fast. LOL.

BeHolderXoXo
06-03-20, 01:58
Vixen at Pepsi's Palace.

P: might be, P.S. And about 5 yrs ago.

L: 6. 5/10 about average body with belly pooch and small C boobs.

E: good enough to converse.

A: positive enough and a pro given how long she's been in the game.

S: mutual shower, rim, oil up body slide, then the usual CG, lay down doggie, mish. All BBFS but pretty uninteresting for the following reasons. I'm not a smoker but her breath was kickin really bad from being a smoker, during the shower she didn't mouth wash so that wasn't able to help, and her LFK / semi-DFKs left my mouth tasting like an ash tray. Through out the session my mood was slowly trending down not just from the smokers breath, but the fact that for an hour session, the shower was prolonged and took 10-15 mins, BBBJ was lacking and short, then the oiled up body slide lasted far too long. By the time the body slide and light teasing was over and I flipped, there was less than 20 mins on the clock. Also, she had some long stubble going on which made the slide a little distracting when she rubbed her vagina all over me.His review hits the bullseye so accurately that its almost scary. His description of her looks is exactly how I remembered, and her attitude and enthusiasm were positive, but not overly passionate.

However, she is worth seeing. She's not bad looking and her easy BBFS CIP offering is simply too hot to pass. I've had my share of worse experience than her, and I would see her again.

Rpd1952
06-03-20, 09:39
Rule#1: If a girl moves from a booker to a booker every week or every other week, that means she provide shit service.He said Hera, not Heri.

PussyDestroyr
06-03-20, 09:40
If you value service at all, just save your $ and go see someone else. She does have very nice tits (natural or if they manmade they are amazing manmades) and she's likely in late 20's with nice skin, but other than that her looks aren't that amazing either.

I've heard something about her not liking young guys, but it sounds like bs to me. She has like four different names (about to be five?) and changes orgs constantly. I feel like even people who aren't into service don't generally like a dead fish who just lays down and does nothing besides allowing bb.

And being told to cum faster is something very rarely heard in kgirl orgs, let alone constantly nagging you. Like if a girl tells me to cum fast, I actually wouldn't want to cum fast. LOL.I don't want to anger M by cancelling, since I pre-booker, but if that cum dumpster tells me to cum faster, I will initiate pussy destruction, level 10. She will regret it, but enjoy it, I assure you.

PlutoKiller
06-03-20, 11:08
Heri.

Rule#1: If a girl moves from a booker to a booker every week or every other week, that means she provide shit service.Hera not Heri. Heri is with a different booker and offers a top notch service with a killer rim.

BleachChugger
06-03-20, 11:12
Anyone see her? What's her body profile like?

Jack926
06-03-20, 13:00
Heri.

Hera not Heri. Heri is with a different booker and offers a top notch service with a killer rim.Sorry for the confusion gentlemen; Heri in MW is not even BB but she is great ride. I was referring to Hera from "M".

Toungsten
06-03-20, 13:38
I don't want to anger M by cancelling, since I pre-booker, but if that cum dumpster tells me to cum faster, I will initiate pussy destruction, level 10. She will regret it, but enjoy it, I assure you.M is very familiar with the poor service and is looking for her to leave. Cancel!

PussyDestroyr
06-03-20, 15:11
Hey folks, hit Dana as planned today. Here is my assessment:

Pros: unbelievably flawless milky white skin. Seriously, the best skin I'm be seen in a while. Only a tattoo on her foot. Excellent body. All natural breast, big Cs, borderline Ds, very nice body all around. Excellent curves on hips and great butt for a Korean. Very clean and laid back attitude. I pretty much did whatever I wanted. Easy bbfscip.

Cons: I recommend avoiding if you are bigger. She def can't handle a pounding, likely due to my size. She was doing the thigh flex to prevent full penetration. I had to counter by opening those legs so the destruction could commence. Big negative for me and wait for it, she Asked me to cum, But only once, but that means she isn't enjoying it. Another big no no and negative for me.

Conclusion: I don't regret the session, I give it a 6/10. More so because her vag sensitivity and lack of connection. Lastly face, not a pro or con, just meh for me. Too many prettier nympho options for me to repeat, but def give her a whirl as you might get better results. Especially if you small. Just saying.

CoryBekem
06-03-20, 16:31
If that cum dumpster tells me to cum faster, I will initiate pussy destruction, level 10.

So glad I'm at home because I just peed my pants lmao!

PussyDestroyr
06-03-20, 18:39
If that cum dumpster tells me to cum faster, I will initiate pussy destruction, level 10.

So glad I'm at home because I just peed my pants lmao!Funny you should say that as when I employ PD Lv10, the kgirl sometimes will pee too. Keep in mind that I don't usually go to this level, but when I do, it's glorious my friend, simply glorious.

RocketManP
06-03-20, 19:09
M is very familiar with the poor service and is looking for her to leave. CancelFeel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this isn't exactly her first stint with M.

Toungsten
06-03-20, 20:13
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this isn't exactly her first stint with M.Yes for a very short time and never this bad. Now they want to get rid of her.

Jim Thome
06-03-20, 20:56
Totally agree. One of my worst experiences ever.If I had to think of worst experiences they would be with girls that are too old for me or too flabby or with too many stretch marks, etc. I don't care how good the service is if the the looks department are lacking. I got to say Hera is better looking and younger than most of the recent M girls this past entire year, and so I would say if you want bb services and value youth and looks then Hera is a good choice. The only bb providers that I've seen and know are in their 20's age range with nice tight flawless bodies are Mini, Jamie, and Jane / Hera so I like having them around. I haven't seen Hera in a couple of months but I will see her again soon and write a new review if I don't enjoy my time but I'm guessing I'll still have fun.

Veni1
06-03-20, 23:11
If I had to think of worst experiences they would be with girls that are too old for me or too flabby or with too many stretch marks, etc. I don't care how good the service is if the the looks department are lacking. I got to say Hera is better looking and younger than most of the recent M girls this past entire year, and so I would say if you want bb services and value youth and looks then Hera is a good choice. The only bb providers that I've seen and know are in their 20's age range with nice tight flawless bodies are Mini, Jamie, and Jane / Hera so I like having them around. I haven't seen Hera in a couple of months but I will see her again soon and write a new review if I don't enjoy my time but I'm guessing I'll still have fun.With all the bad reviews about her, she will probably be changing her name and probably getting some new photos that look different from the old ones. My problem with Hera was that she not only gave the worst service ever, but that there was no way she was a DDG trophy fuck. But yeah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Toungsten
06-03-20, 23:31
If I had to think of worst experiences they would be with girls that are too old for me or too flabby or with too many stretch marks, etc. I don't care how good the service is if the the looks department are lacking. I got to say Hera is better looking and younger than most of the recent M girls this past entire year, and so I would say if you want bb services and value youth and looks then Hera is a good choice. The only bb providers that I've seen and know are in their 20's age range with nice tight flawless bodies are Mini, Jamie, and Jane / Hera so I like having them around. I haven't seen Hera in a couple of months but I will see her again soon and write a new review if I don't enjoy my time but I'm guessing I'll still have fun.The dirty little secret is that none of the above or virtually any of the girls who claim 20's are really that young. I was informed by one of the girls a good number of years ago, who I thought was mid 20's that just about all of them are in their 30's or more. As discerning as we may be it's just too hard to see the truth on them.

Francescoo
06-03-20, 23:42

So glad I'm at home because I just peed my pants lmao!For reals pound town activated!

Jim Thome
06-03-20, 23:57
With all the bad reviews about her, she will probably be changing her name and probably getting some new photos that look different from the old ones. My problem with Hera was that she not only gave the worst service ever, but that there was no way she was a DDG trophy fuck. But yeah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.All I'm saying is that I had a good time. She's not a ddg trophy fuck but she's better than most of the bb providers in LA in terms of youth and looks and is in her 20's with a tight body which makes her rare in LA. Most of the bb providers in LA are mid 30's or over which is over the hill in my book or they'll have some kind of c-section scar or tattoo hiding one, or stretch marks on their stomach. Hera / Jane won't encourage repeats from all, but she will from some as I have seen her multiple times and I'm sure there are others.

BonerAppetitty
06-04-20, 00:17
You haven't seen Belle yet? I think she is the 20's range with real pics in black bra. Pics are glammed up but she looks very attractive to me. ATF level in term of looks, attitude and performance. I liked her style better than Jamie.

Search for her name in LA Asian and the OC Asian or Korean BB thread. Gsheck in LA Asian thread complained about her: (Click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/search.php?searchid=5182491)

If I had to think of worst experiences they would be with girls that are too old for me or too flabby or with too many stretch marks, etc. I don't care how good the service is if the the looks department are lacking. I got to say Hera is better looking and younger than most of the recent M girls this past entire year, and so I would say if you want bb services and value youth and looks then Hera is a good choice. The only bb providers that I've seen and know are in their 20's age range with nice tight flawless bodies are Mini, Jamie, and Jane / Hera so I like having them around. I haven't seen Hera in a couple of months but I will see her again soon and write a new review if I don't enjoy my time but I'm guessing I'll still have fun.

BoneRanger22
06-04-20, 01:49
Wanted to reach out and get feedback from some exp mongers.

Deciding on seeing Mina from KPC or Jamie from KTE.

Any info on which is better provider. From looks body attitude etc.

Humyiy
06-04-20, 03:37
You haven't seen Belle yet? I think she is the 20's range with real pics in black bra. Pics are glammed up but she looks very attractive to me. ATF level in term of looks, attitude and performance. I liked her style better than Jamie.

Search for her name in LA Asian and the OC Asian or Korean BB thread. Gsheck in LA Asian thread complained about her: (Click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/search.php?searchid=5182491)Belle is a hidden gem IMHO. Doesn't get talked about a lot, but is all women, flawless skin, great tuts, pretty face, decent ass, curvy hips. The first time I saw her I was just going easy, but she was just at average response level. So I turned it up, deeper to about 2/3 b. D. (balls deep) and she turned it up. Then I took it to 90% for a few minutes and this is what unlocked the nympho within her. In doggy with my hand on the small of her back, she grabbed it and moved it up to her neck and signaled me to squeeze. Not my thing because I'm not looking to have any erotic asphyxia accidents but even just acting it out made her soaking wet and took her to the moon. She's one of those soft spoken naughty girls.

Vulcan1009
06-04-20, 05:32

Any info on which is better provider. From looks body attitude etc.Mina from KPC was Mini at M and one of the best, Jamie was so so. Just my 2 c.

Toungsten
06-04-20, 09:13

Any info on which is better provider. From looks body attitude etc.You can't beat Mina.

IAmGib1
06-04-20, 09:16
Heri.

Hera not Heri. Heri is with a different booker and offers a top notch service with a killer rim.Heri is a well-known Rim-master while Hera is TBD.

IAmGib1
06-04-20, 09:20
You can't get both in this world when it come to combining beauty and BBFS in this lifestyle!I disagree. IMHO you can but it will cost you extra in both time and $$ If you are looking for a budget fuck with looks, performance and low rate- you have to master the game.

IAmGib1
06-04-20, 09:25
Has anyone reported on the "M&M experience"? Has anyone had them together at the same time? Was it BBFS and a heavenly treat or did you feel that you would have enjoyed them both more separately?

Toungsten
06-04-20, 12:06
M.

Hazel, Allie, Hera.

Newtopasians.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dana.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

RocketManP
06-04-20, 12:29
The dirty little secret is that none of the above or virtually any of the girls who claim 20's are really that young. I was informed by one of the girls a good number of years ago, who I thought was mid 20's that just about all of them are in their 30's or more. As discerning as we may be it's just too hard to see the truth on them.I don't think it's much of a secret. Most kgirls look like they're in their 30's, and they're prolly in late 30's or 40's. Those who claim 20's most of the time are in the 30's. Jamie says she's 26 or some shit, while I'm pretty sure she's in her early 30's.

RocketManP
06-04-20, 14:18
Heri is a well-known Rim-master while Hera is TBD.Hera isn't TBD, she's a well-known nap-master.

SFVsag
06-04-20, 14:22
Most of the bb providers in LA are mid 30's or over...they'll have some kind of c-section scar or tattoo hiding one, or stretch marks on their stomach.Hmmm. Possible cause / effect relationship?

Im Yours
06-04-20, 14:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MonkeyMonger
06-04-20, 16:18
Which of J's girls offer bb? Either first visit or upon a second visit? I'm just starting to see her stable. Never paid attention before. Thanks.

DrDisney
06-04-20, 16:38
Which of J's girls offer bb? Either first visit or upon a second visit? I'm just starting to see her stable. Never paid attention before. Thanks.None, usually. There was one years ago that would have porn playing on the tv screen in the bedroom. I saw her a few times, and now have forgotten her name. The first time I saw here I actually accidentally let it go in. She seemed okay and during a repeat session she let it happen again.

YMMV.

Toungsten
06-04-20, 16:46
I don't think it's much of a secret. Most kgirls look like they're in their 30's, and they're prolly in late 30's or 40's. Those who claim 20's most of the time are in the 30's. Jamie says she's 26 or some shit, while I'm pretty sure she's in her early 30's.What I meant by dirty little secret is the secret from those who believe they are fucking girls in their 20's.

PussyDestroyr
06-04-20, 17:24
I just had to find out for myself, here are my results.

Pro: great tits, pics are not her from what I can tell. BBFS.

Cons: Face was ugly for me, breath was HORRID, smelled like cat food (I hate cats), preferred no kissing (which was fine by me with that breath), just laid on her back and expected me to just start boning. Who does that? Her muff had a ton of hair, ugh. Told her to sit up and suck the destroyer cock. Once we were going, she asks me cum, like after 15 seconds, literally, considered taking Pussy Destruction to Lv 10, but was just over her altogether. I decided I was done and just left without finishing. That's rare for me. Only happened once before in my hobbying.

Conclusion: Listen to everyone else and avoid her like the plague. I'm going to go fuck Mina tomorrow to make myself feel better. I might even fuck Mini or Allie right after.

Vulcan1009
06-04-20, 19:11
Well. It is interesting post because she is on daily schedule at SA.I had a date with her May 27th and I was fine, she must got it very recently. Some symptoms shows right the way some no sign at all, all depends on individual. She might have it but didn't even know.

Just be careful.

LongCal
06-04-20, 19:18
I saw Nana last week in Downtown and she told me she was going to OC for a month then returning to MW. She seems to be bouncing around lately with locations and bookers.Was Nana BBFS when you saw her? I'm curious to go to OC and if she offers though I know YMMV when my schedule opens up later this month before she leaves. Thanks.

Toungsten
06-04-20, 19:24
Well. It is interesting post because she is on daily schedule at SA.I'm sure if the booker was informed she would have been off and tested or treated. That would be the kiss of death for her and the agency otherwise. Not likely.

PussyDestroyr
06-04-20, 21:03
I'm sure if the booker was informed she would have been off and tested or treated. That would be the kiss of death for her and the agency otherwise. Not likely.It happens, that's why we should all be getting tested regularly. Let's keep the pool gentlemen.

RocketManP
06-04-20, 21:13

Cons: Face was ugly for me, breath was HORRID, smelled like cat food (I hate cats), preferred no kissing (which was fine by me with that breath), just laid on her back and expected me to just start boning. Who does that? Her muff had a ton of hair, ugh. Told her to sit up and suck the destroyer cock. Once we were going, she asks me cum, like after 15 seconds, literally, considered taking Pussy Destruction to Lv 10, but was just over her altogether. I decided I was done and just left without finishing. That's rare for me. Only happened once before in my hobbying.

Conclusion: Listen to everyone else and avoid her like the plague. I'm going to go fuck Mina tomorrow to make myself feel better. I might even fuck Mini or Allie right after.Well, I tried telling ya, LOL. Welcome to the club.

I've seen a lot of girls over last 1. 5 years, and had a fair share of substandard experiences, but this one is the only one where I felt completely comfortable to simply tell everyone to just stay away, in a different city. The sheer lack of effort, especially for a kgirl, is staggering. Maybe it would be more acceptable if she was a dime, but she really isn't.

The only good thing that came out of this experience is I became even more appreciative of my atf, who I fucked right after to unload my balls. She's the complete opposite. I usually hedge toftts with known girls who I like for next appointment anyway.

JFret
06-04-20, 21:31
Anything out west from la? Particularly sfv?

Vulcan1009
06-04-20, 21:42
Hey folks, hit Dana as planned today. Here is my assessment:

Pros: unbelievably flawless milky white skin. Seriously, the best skin I'm be seen in a while. Only a tattoo on her foot. Excellent body. All natural breast, big Cs, borderline Ds, very nice body all around. Excellent curves on hips and great butt for a Korean. Very clean and laid back attitude. I pretty much did whatever I wanted. Easy bbfscip.

Cons: I recommend avoiding if you are bigger. She def can't handle a pounding, likely due to my size. She was doing the thigh flex to prevent full penetration. I had to counter by opening those legs so the destruction could commence. Big negative for me and wait for it, she Asked me to cum, But only once, but that means she isn't enjoying it. Another big no no and negative for me.

Conclusion: I don't regret the session, I give it a 6/10. More so because her vag sensitivity and lack of connection. Lastly face, not a pro or con, just meh for me. Too many prettier nympho options for me to repeat, but def give her a whirl as you might get better results. Especially if you small. Just saying.Hey Destroyer.

I wonder what "meh" means about her face? Her body seems banging and a tight pussy is a plus too.

Would you be able to reference someone similar look? Or the face feature and shape.

It seems like her face was a big part that turned you off, so that's why I ask.

Thanks.

PussyDestroyr
06-04-20, 22:53
Hey Destroyer.

I wonder what "meh" means about her face? Her body seems banging and a tight pussy is a plus too.

Would you be able to reference someone similar look? Or the face feature and shape.

Thanks.Two factors for a non-repeat me.

1) Face was average looking. Def not ugly, but I can say that I've not seen anyone with a similar face to be honest. Really good body tho.

2) non-deep / sensitive vagina. She is def not for any on the larger size. This was the biggest issue for me, I'm not trying to hurt anyone during a session. My preference is they enjoy it just as much as me. She was clearly struggling, even when I was being slow and gentle.

Hanamichi
06-04-20, 23:14
Anyone know what happened to her? Did she move bookers?

Jack926
06-04-20, 23:41
I had a date with her May 27th and I was fine, she must got it very recently. Some symptoms shows right the way some no sign at all, all depends on individual. She might have it but didn't even know.

Just be careful.Oh well, I was there on May 30.

Jack926
06-04-20, 23:49

Conclusion: Listen to everyone else and avoid her like the plague. I'm going to go fuck Mina tomorrow to make myself feel better. I might even fuck Mini or Allie right after.Shit! That is such a horrible session. For some guys hitting few girls back to back can end their hobby career and for Pussy Destroyer is three pussies the next day.

JonasBros
06-05-20, 03:24
Belle is a hidden gem IMHO. Doesn't get talked about a lot, but is all women, flawless skin, great tuts, pretty face, decent ass, curvy hips. The first time I saw her I was just going easy, but she was just at average response level. So I turned it up, deeper to about 2/3 b. D. (balls deep) and she turned it up. Then I took it to 90% for a few minutes and this is what unlocked the nympho within her. In doggy with my hand on the small of her back, she grabbed it and moved it up to her neck and signaled me to squeeze. Not my thing because I'm not looking to have any erotic asphyxia accidents but even just acting it out made her soaking wet and took her to the moon. She's one of those soft spoken naughty girls.Decided to book Belle for an hour. I can confirm she is the person in the black bra pictures. She opens the door and lead me to the room, and she immediately asks for $$$ (a turn off for me when a provider immediately asks off the bat). I kindly oblige, we then drop our clothes and go for a blue toast and cat bath. She is about about 5'5 with a close hour glass body with a bit of fat but not too much fat. We then lay in bed where she starts to give a BBBJ and then puts the hat on. She start cow girl position for a few pumps and then wants me on top. I go on top and she asks me can "can you cum already" after doing a few pumps (another big turn off for me). Next I pound her and let it all out in the bag. She immediately then asks to shower and I said okay. Her attitude is very rushed. After the shower I check the time and only 25 minutes passed and she wants me out the door. I don't know why her attitude is so rushed. Since she only giving me 30 minutes of service I asked for 60 back since KTE has a 200 hhr rate. Then she goes off and gets pissed. I talk with the booker and her and she finally gives me 60 and I'm out the door. I've never had this rushed service before. Usually even once the deed is done early I'd get a massage or some cuddling but none was offered. I've been to EUKgirl, Yoco's booker, sweetasiangem, palace, M, SA, sexyfunkgirl, and J and I have never had such a girl with bad attitude and so rushed. Will not repeat.

PussyDestroyr
06-05-20, 09:56
Decided to book Belle for an hour. I can confirm she is the person in the black bra pictures. She opens the door and lead me to the room, and she immediately asks for $$$ (a turn off for me when a provider immediately asks off the bat). I kindly oblige, we then drop our clothes and go for a blue toast and cat bath. She is about about 5'5 with a close hour glass body with a bit of fat but not too much fat. We then lay in bed where she starts to give a BBBJ and then puts the hat on. She start cow girl position for a few pumps and then wants me on top. I go on top and she asks me can "can you cum already" after doing a few pumps (another big turn off for me). Next I pound her and let it all out in the bag. She immediately then asks to shower and I said okay. Her attitude is very rushed. After the shower I check the time and only 25 minutes passed and she wants me out the door. I don't know why her attitude is so rushed. Since she only giving me 30 minutes of service I asked for 60 back since KTE has a 200 hhr rate. Then she goes off and gets pissed. I talk with the booker and her and she finally gives me 60 and I'm out the door. I've never had this rushed service before. Usually even once the deed is done early I'd get a massage or some cuddling but none was offered. I've been to EUKgirl, Yoco's booker, sweetasiangem, palace, M, SA, sexyfunkgirl, and J and I have never had such a girl with bad attitude and so rushed. Will not repeat.Yeah, I used to see her when she just started in OC earlier in the year. It was much better, her service has deprecated a lot in the previous months. She is burning out big time. I've stopped seeing because of the attitude.

Iminxs2
06-05-20, 10:54
Was Nana BBFS when you saw her? I'm curious to go to OC and if she offers though I know YMMV when my schedule opens up later this month before she leaves. Thanks.Yes, Nana still BBFS. Seen her three times in the past month. Same all out porn experience with her.

Muitj1225
06-05-20, 10:56
Her BBBJ, DT were so good.

After the session she gave me real massage that made me so relaxed.

DeepBlueBc
06-05-20, 11:52
Hey folks, hit Dana as planned today. What was the damage? And was there an upcharge? I haven't been to SA yet.

Thanks.

DHorn420
06-05-20, 12:21
Why pay for full hour when only wanting 30 minutes? Asking for any money back after you've been service just looks bad on you, regardless of how much you paid already The rushing service? Well it is 30 minutes so have to be out within the 30 minutes since they might have someone right after you but it could also be YMMV. If being asked for the donation right away bothers you, I'd pull the donation right away before any fun starts and set it down. Gives her peace of mind, she's probably been burnt a few times where she lets the client pay till the end since he is not paying her right away before session starts, just for the client not to pay. It happens a lot of times. The only way to get rid of this bad stereotype is if clients start to show exceptionalism.

Decided to book Belle for an hour. I can confirm she is the person in the black bra pictures. She opens the door and lead me to the room, and she immediately asks for $$$ (a turn off for me when a provider immediately asks off the bat). I kindly oblige, we then drop our clothes and go for a blue toast and cat bath. She is about about 5'5 with a close hour glass body with a bit of fat but not too much fat. We then lay in bed where she starts to give a BBBJ and then puts the hat on. She start cow girl position for a few pumps and then wants me on top. I go on top and she asks me can "can you cum already" after doing a few pumps (another big turn off for me). Next I pound her and let it all out in the bag. She immediately then asks to shower and I said okay. Her attitude is very rushed. After the shower I check the time and only 25 minutes passed and she wants me out the door. I don't know why her attitude is so rushed. Since she only giving me 30 minutes of service I asked for 60 back since KTE has a 200 hhr rate. Then she goes off and gets pissed. I talk with the booker and her and she finally gives me 60 and I'm out the door. I've never had this rushed service before. Usually even once the deed is done early I'd get a massage or some cuddling but none was offered. I've been to EUKgirl, Yoco's booker, sweetasiangem, palace, M, SA, sexyfunkgirl, and J and I have never had such a girl with bad attitude and so rushed. Will not repeat.

Toungsten
06-05-20, 12:39
Oh well, I was there on May 30.Not to worry. She's healthy and working every day. Her booker said she is healthy and would not be working if that rumor was true. Probably someone who didn't get what he wanted and that's the way to get back. I've seen it before.

PussyDestroyr
06-05-20, 13:57
What was the damage? And was there an upcharge? I haven't been to SA yet.

Thanks.This is a good booker, no BB up charge.

Jim Thome
06-05-20, 14:09
I don't think it's much of a secret. Most kgirls look like they're in their 30's, and they're prolly in late 30's or 40's. Those who claim 20's most of the time are in the 30's. Jamie says she's 26 or some shit, while I'm pretty sure she's in her early 30's.If you think Jamie is in her 30's than you must think every other bb provider is in her 40's or 50's. Jamie could pass for 26 easily. I never asked her age but she's definitely youthful looking and on the younger side side of the spectrum for bb kgirl providers and quite pretty at that. She's an LA / OC twenties age range provider for sure no mistake about that. KPC Mini is also a for sure 20's age range provider although she is more bb YMMV now according to recent reports. Hera / Jane can also pass for her 20's. I haven't seen Baby soo but she is getting good reviews so I'm interested in her even though she's non-bb. I haven't seen Belle yet either but I'm interested in her as well. Looks like there are some service complaints with Belle but honestly I've never complained about service too much if all the other checkmarks are hit (youth, tight body all around no signs of reproduction, BBFS). Although I do remember one time several years ago where I was really getting into it and the kgirl provider (super hot but non-bb) purposefully did a fake yawn to tone me down. That was annoying as fuck I was on the verge of busting a huge nut. It took me some minutes to work myself up again and I still got a pretty good nut but she definitely purposefully fucked with my pump game. Anyways service is always YMMV my reviews mostly try to point out the youthful BBFS providers with tight bodies. It looks like there are a handful currently available which is nice for me. It wasn't like this in 2018-2019 after sesta / fosta although I did see Amora (30's range but still pretty hot with a super nice body) quite a bit and M did have a couple of hotties but they only stayed for a couple of weeks during that time. Most of my mongering money during that time went to UTR Chinese houses. No BBFS there and they barely started giving bbbjs but plenty of low 20's range good looking girls with tight bodies at least.

Vulcan1009
06-05-20, 14:11
Oh well, I was there on May 30.So after me May 27th to May 30th is the possibility someone had it and possibly gave it to her. Just possibly!

Not accusing anyone or the provider but if any of you seen her between May 27th to May 30th, you should get tested. Just be on the safe side.

I have no sign at all at this point after over a week, as for Jack he sees the sign right the way couple days later.

Be safe.

Toungsten
06-05-20, 14:23
If you think Jamie is in her 30's than you must think every other bb provider is in her 40's or 50's. Jamie could pass for 26 easily. I never asked her age but she's definitely youthful looking and on the younger side side of the spectrum for bb kgirl providers. She's an LA / OC twenties age range provider for sure no mistake about that. KPC Mini is also a for sure 20's age range provider although she is more bb YMMV now according to recent reports. Hera / Jane can also pass for her 20's. I haven't seen Belle yet but I'm interested now. Looks like there are some service complaints but honestly I've never complained about service too much if all the other checkmarks are hit (youth, tight body all around no signs of reproduction, BBFS). Although I do remember one time several years ago where I was really getting into it and the kgirl provider (super hot but non-bb) purposefully did a fake yawn to tone me down. That was annoying as fuck I was on the verge of busting a huge nut. It took me some minutes to work myself up again and I still got a pretty good nut but she definitely purposefully fucked with my pump game. Anyways service is always YMMV my reviews mostly try to point out the youthful BBFS providers with tight bodies. It looks like there are a handful currently available which is nice for me. It wasn't like this in 2018-2019 after sesta / fosta. Most of my mongering money during that time went to UTR Chinese houses. No BBFS there and they barely started giving bbbjs but plenty of low 20's range good looking girls with tight bodies at least.The key word in your post is youthful looking. I said that myself. Thought many were younger than their actual age that I found out later. There is no for sure 20's age girl although there may be some. As far as tight bodies they don't get any tighter than Mina, and especially Moli and LA Sera who are older than most so that criteria doesn't really tell us much.

RocketManP
06-05-20, 17:01
Why pay for full hour when only wanting 30 minutes? Asking for any money back after you've been service just looks bad on you, regardless of how much you paid already The rushing service? Well it is 30 minutes so have to be out within the 30 minutes since they might have someone right after you but it could also be YMMV. If being asked for the donation right away bothers you, I'd pull the donation right away before any fun starts and set it down. Gives her peace of mind, she's probably been burnt a few times where she lets the client pay till the end since he is not paying her right away before session starts, just for the client not to pay. It happens a lot of times. The only way to get rid of this bad stereotype is if clients start to show exceptionalism.I'm not sure if you read his post correctly. He paid for an hour and wanted an hour. The girl rushed him out after 30 mins and one pop. I agree it looks bad to ask money back, but rushing him out after 30 mins is not a good look for the girl either. Even in Chinese joints they don't do that if you paid for an hour and bust early. They give a massage, usually if it's one pop.

Jack926
06-05-20, 20:37
Not to worry. She's healthy and working every day. Her booker said she is healthy and would not be working if that rumor was true. Probably someone who didn't get what he wanted and that's the way to get back. I've seen it before.I thought so too. Initially, I was worried as I went back to play after refraining from activity for nearly 60 days due to Covid-19. After reading that post, I said to myself "shit-what a bad luck for me". But the incubation period is usually 3-5 days and it has been eight days and I have no symptoms. So, I do feel that post about Luna was perhaps sort of "let me get even kind of thing" which is very unfortunate.

Toungsten
06-05-20, 21:13
I thought so too. Initially, I was worried as I went back to play after refraining from activity for nearly 60 days due to Covid-19. After reading that post, I said to myself "shit-what a bad luck for me". But the incubation period is usually 3-5 days and it has been eight days and I have no symptoms. So, I do feel that post about Luna was perhaps sort of "let me get even kind of thing" which is very unfortunateLooks like that post was removed. That should tell you something.

BonerAppetitty
06-05-20, 22:43
Don't worry about what others think. Trust in your own eyes. I look for the same type of girls so I get you. I will share more when I find them. I am all good as long as my eyes tell me a girl is below 30. Service is not important for me. I will say a girl is young and under 30 if I think so and let guys decide what's their real age or should they see them or not. I won't repeat but have no problem banging the oldest Kgirl.

If you think Jamie is in her 30's than you must think every other bb provider is in her 40's or 50's. Jamie could pass for 26 easily. I never asked her age but she's definitely youthful looking and on the younger side side of the spectrum for bb kgirl providers and quite pretty at that. She's an LA / OC twenties age range provider for sure no mistake about that. KPC Mini is also a for sure 20's age range provider although she is more bb YMMV now according to recent reports. Hera / Jane can also pass for her 20's. I haven't seen Baby soo but she is getting good reviews so I'm interested in her even though she's non-bb. I haven't seen Belle yet either but I'm interested in her as well. Looks like there are some service complaints with Belle but honestly I've never complained about service too much if all the other checkmarks are hit (youth, tight body all around no signs of reproduction, BBFS). Although I do remember one time several years ago where I was really getting into it and the kgirl provider (super hot but non-bb) purposefully did a fake yawn to tone me down. That was annoying as fuck I was on the verge of busting a huge nut. It took me some minutes to work myself up again and I still got a pretty good nut but she definitely purposefully fucked with my pump game. Anyways service is always YMMV my reviews mostly try to point out the youthful BBFS providers with tight bodies. It looks like there are a handful currently available which is nice for me. It wasn't like this in 2018-2019 after sesta / fosta although I did see Amora (30's range but still pretty hot with a super nice body) quite a bit and M did have a couple of hotties but they only stayed for a couple of weeks during that time. Most of my mongering money during that time went to UTR Chinese houses. No BBFS there and they barely started giving bbbjs but plenty of low 20's range good looking girls with tight bodies at least.

BonerAppetitty
06-05-20, 22:48
Does she have a big skull tattoo at her lower back? Anyway, she was already on my TDL because her probably fake pics reminded me of somebody. When I verify who she is and if she is young and good then I will recommend to Jim Thome.

Her BBBJ, DT were so good.

After the session she gave me real massage that made me so relaxed.

RocketManP
06-06-20, 03:59
Looks like that post was removed. That should tell you something.I don't think it tells anyone anything, as the policy looks to be deleting any claims if they do not present publicly available evidence to back them up, which is pretty much impossible. I mean, no John has access to a working girl medical results.

The post would be deleted regardless of its veracity.

RocketManP
06-06-20, 04:16
If you think Jamie is in her 30's than you must think every other bb provider is in her 40's or 50's. Jamie could pass for 26 easily. I never asked her age but she's definitely youthful looking and on the younger side side of the spectrum for bb kgirl providers and quite pretty at that. She's an LA / OC twenties age range provider for sure no mistake about that. KPC Mini is also a for sure 20's age range provider although she is more bb YMMV now according to recent reports. Hera / Jane can also pass for her 20's. I haven't seen Baby soo but she is getting good reviews so I'm interested in her even though she's non-bb. I haven't seen Belle yet either but I'm interested in her as well. Looks like there are some service complaints with Belle but honestly I've never complained about service too much if all the other checkmarks are hit (youth, tight body all around no signs of reproduction, BBFS). Although I do remember one time several years ago where I was really getting into it and the kgirl provider (super hot but non-bb) purposefully did a fake yawn to tone me down. That was annoying as fuck I was on the verge of busting a huge nut. It took me some minutes to work myself up again and I still got a pretty good nut but she definitely purposefully fucked with my pump game. Anyways service is always YMMV my reviews mostly try to point out the youthful BBFS providers with tight bodies. It looks like there are a handful currently available which is nice for me. It wasn't like this in 2018-2019 after sesta / fosta although I did see Amora (30's range but still pretty hot with a super nice body) quite a bit and M did have a couple of hotties but they only stayed for a couple of weeks during that time. Most of my mongering money during that time went to UTR Chinese houses. No BBFS there and they barely started giving bbbjs but plenty of low 20's range good looking girls with tight bodies at least.Like Toungsten pointed out, looking like 20's and actually being in the 20's are different things. Especially since we're talking about Asian girls here. I'm in my 30's and have a lot of asian girl acquaintances, among social media, who are my age. It also happens the other way because I also look younger than I am. Some girls ask if I go to college. LOL. So I usually look younger than pretty much almost all the kgirls I see. So you can do a rough estimate on what I think those girls ages are.

I see nothing wrong with valuing youth over service. Just a preference. Altho I think in case of Hera, you really need to value youth and bb a lot and not value service at all. Which sounds like exactly what you're looking for and it's perfectly understandable.

I didn't get the yawn part. I'd see it as a signal that she's bored and needs a harder fuck. Or did you mean it was supposed to make you feel bad?

KPC Mini was BGC Gini in the bay, right? Now, she is way likelier to be in real 20's than Jamie or Hera.

TD Leafs
06-06-20, 12:32
I don't think it tells anyone anything, as the policy looks to be deleting any claims if they do not present publicly available evidence to back them up, which is pretty much impossible. I mean, no John has access to a working girl medical results.

The post would be deleted regardless of its veracity.There's always problems with someone claiming regarding a provider.

Must be a way to deal with this because we all need to look out for each other also while preventing any false rumors which can kill provider's business.

What if he send moderator copy of his medical result and also booker send copy of medical result?

Just my 2 cents.

Toungsten
06-06-20, 13:27
M.

Hazel, Allie.

Newtopasian.

Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Dana.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

RegStile
06-06-20, 14:04
M.

Hazel, Allie, Hera.

Newtopasians.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dana.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.Is this the same viki from aov? If so how was she. Thinking I've held out long enough from being in hiding for the past 3 months. Any new bbs to recommend?

Toungsten
06-06-20, 14:34
Is this the same viki from aov? If so how was she. Thinking I've held out long enough from being in hiding for the past 3 months. Any new bbs to recommend?What's AOV?

Jim Thome
06-06-20, 14:38
Like Toungsten pointed out, looking like 20's and actually being in the 20's are different things. Especially since we're talking about Asian girls here. I'm in my 30's and have a lot of asian girl acquaintances, among social media, who are my age. It also happens the other way because I also look younger than I am. Some girls ask if I go to college. LOL. So I usually look younger than pretty much almost all the kgirls I see. So you can do a rough estimate on what I think those girls ages are.

I see nothing wrong with valuing youth over service. Just a preference. Altho I think in case of Hera, you really need to value youth and bb a lot and not value service at all. Which sounds like exactly what you're looking for and it's perfectly understandable.

I didn't get the yawn part. I'd see it as a signal that she's bored and needs a harder fuck. Or did you mean it was supposed to make you feel bad?

KPC Mini was BGC Gini in the bay, right? Now, she is way likelier to be in real 20's than Jamie or Hera.I'm getting a little tired of arguing age but anyways hopefully this is it and I don't see anything more that I feel the need to respond to. Your posts and opinions on age are too specific and can be inaccurate and misleading in my opinion. If a provider tells you she's mid 20's, actually can look mid 20's or at least can pass for twenties, but your review then says she's probably over 30, it's almost a disservice to people like me which is why I replied to one of your posts. Like I said all I'm trying to do is point out the relatively younger and more youthful looking girls (that can pass for their twenties agerange) and have tight bodies. I do this because they are not always around and at times can be quite rare here in LA so I want to make sure that people reading this board (lurkers and all) that share my tastes and preferences are aware of the availability and can help give them business, keep them around, and keep more new ones coming in. A tight body is the most important thing for me, and I'm willing to sacrifice service and menu to a certain extent for youth (ex. I can usually have a good time with a non-bb hot 21 year old) but obviously mongers can have different tastes in looks and different expectations of service. And of course there are still popular older providers (that are over 30 but aged well) out there for good reason. And I don't feel the need to argue with you on who I think is the younger 20 year old given the small number of girls that can even fit the description of being youthful (20's agerange) and tight bodied. If this were Asia or Europe heck ya I'd probably start talking about the low 20's girls vs. The mid 20's girls vs. The upper 20's girls but damn there are like hundreds and hundreds of girls to choose from on a daily basis out there.

Jim Thome
06-06-20, 14:47
Don't worry about what others think. Trust in your own eyes. I look for the same type of girls so I get you. I will share more when I find them. I am all good as long as my eyes tell me a girl is below 30. Service is not important for me. I will say a girl is young and under 30 if I think so and let guys decide what's their real age or should they see them or not. I won't repeat but have no problem banging the oldest Kgirl.I've definitely followed your lead on some of your many reviews and intel and added many girls to my rotation based on them. Thanks very much for the help!! Given that mongering is one of my biggest monthly expenditures rivaling rent and sometimes even more than rent, good info is valuable to me haha.

RocketManP
06-06-20, 15:34
I'm getting a little tired of arguing age but anyways hopefully this is it and I don't see anything more that I feel the need to respond to. Your posts and opinions on age are too specific and can be inaccurate and misleading in my opinion. If a provider tells you she's mid 20's, actually can look mid 20's, but your review then says she's probably over 30, it's almost a disservice to people like me which is why I replied to one of your posts. Like I said all I'm trying to do is point out the relatively younger and more youthful looking girls (that can pass for their twenties agerange) and have tight bodies. I do this because they are not always around and at times can be quite rare here in LA so I want to make sure that people reading this board (lurkers and all) that share my tastes and preferences are aware of the availability and can help give them business, keep them around, and keep more new ones coming in. A tight body is the most important thing for me, and I'm willing to sacrifice service and menu to a certain extent for youth (ex. I can usually have a good time with a non-bb hot 21 year old) but obviously mongers can have different tastes in looks and different expectations of service. And of course there are still popular older providers (that are over 30 but aged well) out there for good reason. And I don't feel the need to argue with you on who I think is the younger 20 year old given the small number of girls that can even fit the description of being youthful (20's agerange) and tight bodied. If this were Asia or Europe heck ya I'd probably start talking about the low 20's girls vs. The mid 20's girls vs. The upper 20's girls but damn there are like hundreds and hundreds of girls to choose from on a daily basis out there.I don't think anyone said we need to say what we think the girls age are in reviews. Even I said Hera looks like she might be in her 20's. Same with Jamie.

We all understand the relative look to the rest of working kgirls. Toungsten and I were just pointing out that real age is higher, that's all.

I agree with you that girls like Mini / Gini, Jamie etc LOOK like the youngest and in their 20's.

RocketManP
06-06-20, 15:38
There's always problems with someone claiming regarding a provider.

Must be a way to deal with this because we all need to look out for each other also while preventing any false rumors which can kill provider's business.

What if he send moderator copy of his medical result and also booker send copy of medical result?

Just my 2 cents.And how do we prove that the results are those of the username and not some random guy, and the booker provides results of the girl, and not his / her cousin? The results aren't going to have escort name or user handle on top, you know.

Nah, this does not work. I'll say that very very few girls work through symptoms, so if the girl doesn't take a break, it usually indicates that either she's fine or the condition was extremely mild. Most girls, at least in the bay, don't get tested until they leave unless they get symptoms.

I agree with you that monger awareness matters. As long as these posts are rare and aren't a result of some grudge, I think they're helpful even after being deleted.

Jeff1976
06-06-20, 15:48
I And I don't feel the need to argue with you on who I think is the younger 20 year old given the small number of girls that can even fit the description of being youthful (20's agerange) and tight bodied. If this were Asia or Europe heck ya I'd probably start talking about the low 20's girls vs. The mid 20's girls vs. The upper 20's girls but damn there are like hundreds and hundreds of girls to choose from on a daily basis out there.With that information, I am envious. My part of the country is essentially an Asian void (with one exception). But, seriously, if anyone wants TRUE 20-25 year old escorts, just take a vacation to Manila. True, legitimate, stunning, 20-25 year old girls, anywhere from $20 to $160 for a NIGHT. There are a few FUPAS as well, but just the sheer volume of providers, means that there are some gorgeous, thin, tight, spinners to find. Not like LA, where you have the one hour business model, one pop, with possible upsell. They are yours for the night, as many pops as you can generate. No blue toast, shower, maybe a preview, etc. , routine, either. Just like picking up a girl at a club, and heading back to your hotel. Yours for the night.

Once this Covid shit dies down, book a trip. For the price of 5 one hour experiences in LA, you can book airfare, hotel, and have a steady stream of young ladies, for a week. For what it's worth, I was offered a BJ for $0. 80, in Manila. Yep. Not $80. Not $8. But 80 cents! The visit was a life altering experience.

You LA guys are lucky, but the south pacific is an entirely other world.

Kreme69
06-06-20, 17:13
For all the tit lovers here. She is back on the 9th Easy BBFSCIP. All natural tits always a plus. Think she charging 300 now though.

QuestBMuffin
06-06-20, 17:26
https://www.sixshop.com/lamodel/home

Anyone seen Min? (very common name sadly) This one prob isn't the BBJ queen of eros or the Min in Ruby / La Sera's crew but her only descriptor is BBFS so it should be a sure thing.

BonerAppetitty
06-06-20, 17:47
I think she is back. Please don't make her too busy for me.

BonerAppetitty
06-06-20, 17:53
I was also thinking of recommending Eden. Those are her real pics from a couple years ago. Only pic I couldn't recognize her face is where she stood in front of the yellow wall.

Full figure all womanly body. No extra fat. Great attitude service and I am attracted to her. She looks young enough for me. One of the unforgettable girls in my book. I haven't seen her recently to know how her body and service are like now.

I've definitely followed your lead on some of your many reviews and intel and added many girls to my rotation based on them. Thanks very much for the help!! Given that mongering is one of my biggest monthly expenditures rivaling rent and sometimes even more than rent, good info is valuable to me haha.

BonerAppetitty
06-06-20, 18:18
I joined to help with that. There are more girls than my rotation can handle.

Too many guys complained about fake pics or "old" girls and yet mostly talk about "old" BB girls. No question those "old" BB girls have services that can't be beat by most younger girls but still. I didn't want guys like me to think that's all there is. I am still sharing with one hand tied behind my back because I don't like to stand out. However, I would throw caution to the wind if my comrades were to give good reviews about my favorite girls. I would have my comrades back.

When I reviewed Baby Soo, I already found two more girls I enjoyed even more. I am still drooling thinking about that cute young girl with impressively tight body and the amazing sex. The other one not as young and cute but still good looking and almost blew my mind in the first visit. Her body was so sensual. They were next to be reviewed but they left soon after I saw them. One of those times I thought I could have done better.

Like I said all I'm trying to do is point out the relatively younger and more youthful looking girls (that can pass for their twenties agerange) and have tight bodies. I do this because they are not always around and at times can be quite rare here in LA so I want to make sure that people reading this board (lurkers and all) that share my tastes and preferences are aware of the availability and can help give them business, keep them around, and keep more new ones coming in.

BonerAppetitty
06-06-20, 18:30
Viki used the same pics at Angels or Vixen right? I think Viki was at that agency before. Search for these girls name to see their review.

So many to choose from M, Sexiest of Angels, Sexy Fun Kgirls, and Kpussycats. I let the experts tell you who to see.

Is this the same viki from aov? If so how was she. Thinking I've held out long enough from being in hiding for the past 3 months. Any new bbs to recommend?

Toungsten
06-06-20, 19:05
Viki used the same pics at Angels or Vixen right? I think Viki was at that agency before. Search for these girls name to see their review.

So many to choose from M, Sexiest of Angels, Sexy Fun Kgirls, and Kpussycats. I let the experts tell you who to see.Viki was Robyn with M last year.

BonerAppetitty
06-06-20, 19:08
PM all your friends or anyone you can trust as well. If the booker BL you or the girl continues to work, that's all you need to know about that agency.

Although there was a case where a guy also lied to the booker so I guess just treat this as business as usual since we all know the risk.

There's always problems with someone claiming regarding a provider.

Just my 2 cents.

Toungsten
06-06-20, 19:08
I was also thinking of recommending Eden. Those are her real pics from a couple years ago. Only pic I couldn't recognize her face is where she stood in front of the yellow wall.

Full figure all womanly body. No extra fat. Great attitude service and I am attracted to her. She looks young enough for me. One of the unforgettable girls in my book. I haven't seen her recently to know how her body and service are like now.Is that the same Eden who was with Newtopasian?

Toungsten
06-06-20, 19:13
I'm getting a little tired of arguing age but anyways hopefully this is it and I don't see anything more that I feel the need to respond to. Your posts and opinions on age are too specific and can be inaccurate and misleading in my opinion. If a provider tells you she's mid 20's, actually can look mid 20's or at least can pass for twenties, but your review then says she's probably over 30, it's almost a disservice to people like me which is why I replied to one of your posts. Like I said all I'm trying to do is point out the relatively younger and more youthful looking girls (that can pass for their twenties agerange) and have tight bodies. I do this because they are not always around and at times can be quite rare here in LA so I want to make sure that people reading this board (lurkers and all) that share my tastes and preferences are aware of the availability and can help give them business, keep them around, and keep more new ones coming in. A tight body is the most important thing for me, and I'm willing to sacrifice service and menu to a certain extent for youth (ex. I can usually have a good time with a non-bb hot 21 year old) but obviously mongers can have different tastes in looks and different expectations of service. And of course there are still popular older providers (that are over 30 but aged well) out there for good reason. And I don't feel the need to argue with you on who I think is the younger 20 year old given the small number of girls that can even fit the description of being youthful (20's agerange) and tight bodied. If this were Asia or Europe heck ya I'd probably start talking about the low 20's girls vs. The mid 20's girls vs. The upper 20's girls but damn there are like hundreds and hundreds of girls to choose from on a daily basis out there.Probably the best of all worlds is for them to look like their 20's and be in their 30's. This way you can feel you're fucking a 20 something and getting the experience and skills of a woman in her 30's. What could be better than that. Without the experience and skills it's not nearly good enough for me.

Toungsten
06-06-20, 19:15
I think she is back. Please don't make her too busy for me.She'll be back on Tuesday.

PussyDestroyr
06-06-20, 21:51
I was planning on filling her up today, but found outgrow booker she is gone for 2 months. JFYI. Probably went back to Korea. I'm sad.

BuddhaHead
06-07-20, 05:48
I was planning on filling her up today, but found outgrow booker she is gone for 2 months. JFYI. Probably went back to Korea. I'm sad.She's in Vegas. http://www.clublovelinelv.com/portfolio-item/jamie/.

Kreme69
06-07-20, 11:57
Anyone got booker info for kiss in OC? Is it same agency where Nana is works?

Toungsten
06-07-20, 13:44
M.

Allie.

Sexy Angels.

Dana.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Tabbyyo
06-07-20, 17:08
Hello fellas,

Its been a while since the last time I was in the game, I used to see stella (secretkgarden) very often, planning to see her soon, however, I am a married man now, just don't to know if she does BB with anyone here, please PM me!!

I need to be extra careful, not going to see her if she's doing BB with anyone, so any info will be highly appreciated!!

Vulcan1009
06-07-20, 17:51
For all the tit lovers here. She is back on the 9th Easy BBFSCIP. All natural tits always a plus. Think she charging 300 now though.Wasn't she 270 or 280 before? Just wondering.

BlaneJames
06-07-20, 18:10
Been in the process of moving out of la, so my mongerinn trips are very limited.

Should I spend my upcoming visit with Allie, Hazel or Luna? (If cona is available during my stay I may go for her tho).

A little context, Min (from newtop) has been my most recent ATF, but I've enjoyed Mina / Mini, Jenny from SA, Chanel from m, and I'd say my ideal body has been Chanel from J.

Can anyone recommend from those three?

Kreme69
06-07-20, 19:04
Wasn't she 270 or 280 before? Just wondering.Yes she charged 280 before vacation. Wait until she comes back though. M just told me she might increase her price to 300 when she comes back. Not sure yet. Let's hope she stays at 280. Cona best bang for buck. BBFSCIP with that body of hers can't be beat.

Honghu Ben
06-07-20, 19:24

Full figure all womanly body. No extra fat. Great attitude service and I am attracted to her. She looks young enough for me. One of the unforgettable girls in my book. I haven't seen her recently to know how her body and service are like now.Hi Boner, is the Eden at KTE the same one you reviewed here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4462195&viewfull=1#post4462195?

Member #2210
06-07-20, 19:43
Which agency is Cona with? I'm a boob man. Thanks!

I think she is back. Please don't make her too busy for me.

KingNoctis
06-07-20, 20:01
I have been trying for the past two years to get into M but no luck. I even used two numbers LOL.

I am verified with almost all other agencies in LA and some in OC.

I have very good network in HX: kingnoctis.

But I still get the crickets from M. I am dying to see Cona. Will anybody willing to vouch for me?

You can go to my hx network and ask me for any of the girls there. I have seen really insanely hot providers on hx.

PM me.

DatFullService
06-07-20, 21:43
I've been gone for a year. Prowled around and went with Mina from KPC. She greeted me. Was very high energy and high spirits. Had a quick shower and off the the races. Standing BJ, sitting BJ, 69. She works her head FAST. I LOVE the enthusiasm. I'm big into girls that cock worship. No questions, She jumped right on and slammed up and down. I shot super fast, deep inside her as she pounded away to make sure every last drop was syphoned. I got the hr in hopes I could get another shot off. She showered and came back to work on jr. I was spent after the first one. I'd get solid, only to lose it, usually to her fake moaning (thinking that would help me). She doesn't speak any english but signing what you want really helps. Although I didn't get another pop off, she still worked it like she was trying to get the first one off. I never asked about greek or rim though I would have loved to try it with her. Shower for the road and off I went. (message me if you have recommendations on how to keep going. I'd really appreciate it).

She was super happy and made little jokes. Best person I've ever been with. $$. 7. Parking sucked. Nothing special done in shower. I would def see her again.

Toungsten
06-07-20, 21:45
Which agency is Cona with? I'm a boob man. Thanks!She's with M.

PussyDestroyr
06-07-20, 23:00
She'll be back on Tuesday.Spectacles, testicles, heart, watch. I feel for Cona. We are all going to destroy her vagina next week.

PaulTa1
06-08-20, 00:29
Why pay for full hour when only wanting 30 minutes? Asking for any money back after you've been service just looks bad on you, regardless of how much you paid already The rushing service? Well it is 30 minutes so have to be out within the 30 minutes since they might have someone right after you but it could also be YMMV. If being asked for the donation right away bothers you, I'd pull the donation right away before any fun starts and set it down. Gives her peace of mind, she's probably been burnt a few times where she lets the client pay till the end since he is not paying her right away before session starts, just for the client not to pay. It happens a lot of times. The only way to get rid of this bad stereotype is if clients start to show exceptionalism.As I said earlier, I booked for the hour, paid for the hour upfront, and she only gave me 30 min service. Screw me over? I think not.

PaulTa1
06-08-20, 01:09
Just saw Min, she is the exactly the person you see in her pictures. Booked for the Hour, shower, blue toast, and goes straight the for BBBJ. She has great suction, and works the balls while sucking the shaft. She does a very good job. She is spinner type. She is sweet and funny. She is more on the GFE type. Goes Cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy, mish, etc. She is happy to oblige. If your on the bigger side you will prob ware her out quick. She has great B cups, could not tell if they are fake. Would repeat.

Jptr3441
06-08-20, 01:53
Hello fellas,

Its been a while since the last time I was in the game, I used to see stella (secretkgarden) very often, planning to see her soon, however, I am a married man now, just don't to know if she does BB with anyone here, please PM me!!

I need to be extra careful, not going to see her if she's doing BB with anyone, so any info will be highly appreciated!!She is strictly covered. You should be good my friend. All secretkgarden girls are strictly covered.

BonerAppetitty
06-08-20, 01:55
Is that the same Eden who was with Newtopasian?Yes, I believe Eden was at Newtopasian before.

Hi Boner, is the Eden at KTE the same one you reviewed here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4462195&viewfull=1#post4462195?Yes, should be same girl because of the same pics. I cringe when I read my review again. I prefer someone else to review but had to do it when nobody did.

MisterChango
06-08-20, 02:48
Yes she charged 280 before vacation. Wait until she comes back though. M just told me she might increase her price to 300 when she comes back. Not sure yet. Let's hope she stays at 280. Cona best bang for buck. BBFSCIP with that body of hers can't be beat.Hope I can get an early appointment with her before you mongers get to her.

Kreme69
06-08-20, 08:55
Cona got some new pics looks like it. Here is website of M of girls working this week. Can't wait. https://myalbum.com/album/yEEjZUhsKn6h.

Czar213
06-08-20, 09:08
She is strictly covered. You should be good my friend. All secretkgarden girls are strictly covered.They got two new girl charging extra for bb now.

Cochese
06-08-20, 11:16
Anyone got booker info for kiss in OC? Is it same agency where Nana is works?She is at My Kupcake.

https://mykupcake.com/home

CrunchEazy
06-08-20, 12:45
Cona got some new pics looks like it. Here is website of M of girls working this week. Can't wait. https://myalbum.com/album/yEEjZUhsKn6h.Cona the legend. I'm seeing her tomorrow.

Kreme69
06-08-20, 12:52
Cona the legend. I'm seeing her tomorrow.Me too. Almost didn't get a slot because peepz snatching it up. I got an afternoon appointment. Wanted a morning one. Oh Well. At least still got her on 1st day back.

JohnTitorTots
06-08-20, 13:05
Wanted to transition from AMPs to Kgirls but, I can never get anyone to respond back to my texts. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Trying to figure this out.

Im Yours
06-08-20, 13:39
Just saw Min, she is the exactly the person you see in her pictures. Booked for the Hour, shower, blue toast, and goes straight the for BBBJ. She has great suction, and works the balls while sucking the shaft. She does a very good job. She is spinner type. She is sweet and funny. She is more on the GFE type. Goes Cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy, mish, etc. She is happy to oblige. If your on the bigger side you will prob ware her out quick. She has great B cups, could not tell if they are fake. Would repeat.Uh, she was always a hard CFS girl, I'm just wondering if you're insinuating that you got BB with her since you are in this thread?

VeryInterest
06-08-20, 14:13
Hey Destroyer.

Thanks.Saw Dana last week. I agree with the other 2 posters. She's prob late 30's early 40's, 260/ hr BBFS cip. No rim. Other 2 reviews said she told them to go easy. Same happened to me, when you lick her pussy, it has to be very light. Sorta a deal breaker. Also you can pound her hard, it has to be soft and slow. For those reasons I probably wouldn't repeat. Nice naturals.

PussyDestroyr
06-08-20, 14:53
I don't need to much detail since many of us, including me, have already posted on her numerous times, but Jesus, sometimes I forget how much I like her. Haven't seen her since she switched from M to KPC, but she is as good as ever! Such a fun personality, incredibly youthful body and the best service around. I tried to hold back on cumming too fast this time. Made the stretch a little longer than normal, but still failed (or succeeded, depending how you look at it). .

Knock on door, she is excited and remembers me, make out at door for a minute. I think I groped her the entire time. Can't keep my hands of her butt and boobs. Her head game has improved a little, I noticed her trying different techniques. Well done grasshopper. Stand her up for my signature DATY from behind, followed by my slow insert from standing dog. Pounded away for a while in this position standing and in bed. Had her jump on top to showcase her skills, finished in mish. Really enjoyable time.

If you haven't seen her yet. What are you waiting for?

Tabbyyo
06-08-20, 16:49
They got two new girl charging extra for bb now.This is exactly the reason that I am concerned a little bit.

DeJavu27
06-08-20, 17:08
She is at My Kupcake.

https://mykupcake.com/homeHi,

I couldn't find their phone numbers on the website. Would you share their #? Thank you!

Kreme69
06-08-20, 17:08
She is at My Kupcake.

https://mykupcake.com/homeOh geez. Does that mean I have to do all my communication thru humaniplex? Hate using that portal. Can anybody pm me booker number? I just wanted to see kiss again. Right now BB rotation will be Cona, Kiss and Chanel from SA when she comes back.

BleachChugger
06-08-20, 18:05
Cona the legend. I'm seeing her tomorrow.Goddammit it's so annoying to not be able to see M's girls just because she doesn't pick up my texts.

PussyDestroyr
06-08-20, 18:14
Goddammit it's so annoying to not be able to see M's girls just because she doesn't pick up my texts.I'm dropping my load in her Wednesday, been waiting for her to come back for sooo rong. That was my Asian accent.

Toungsten
06-08-20, 18:14
Uh, she was always a hard CFS girl, I'm just wondering if you're insinuating that you got BB with her since you are in this thread?Never say never. It's always YMMV. Have yet to meet an exception whether it's with me or someone else.

CoryBekem
06-08-20, 18:34
I don't need to much detail since many of us, including me, have already posted on her numerous times, but Jesus, sometimes I forget how much I like her. Haven't seen her since she switched from M to KPC, but she is as good as ever! Such a fun personality, incredibly youthful body and the best service around. I tried to hold back on cumming too fast this time. Made the stretch a little longer than normal, but still failed (or succeeded, depending how you look at it). .

Knock on door, she is excited and remembers me, make out at door for a minute. I think I groped her the entire time. Can't keep my hands of her butt and boobs. Her head game has improved a little, I noticed her trying different techniques. Well done grasshopper. Stand her up for my signature DATY from behind, followed by my slow insert from standing dog. Pounded away for a while in this position standing and in bed. Had her jump on top to showcase her skills, finished in mish. Really enjoyable time.

If you haven't seen her yet. What are you waiting for?I had just logged on to write about her and I was going to start if off just like yours. She has so many reviews but still not enough praise haha. I saw her Friday as the last customer but you wouldn't be able to tell because of her energetic attitude. She just laughs smiles and jokes around the whole time making you feel like a long time friend. I'm sure you would not have needed to commence destruction lvl 10 but she sure could've handled it lmao. I gave her a good pounding and received no complaints or rushing. For the first time I left a session with my back hurting from all the carrying her around like I worked for bangbros. I'm a 9 incher so alot of times the girls cut things short after the first pop. She was the one keeping me from hitting the shower to drain me twice. I was the one running lmao. I believe she is the only top tier k girl I have access to (Currently I can't get into M or SA) so I think I'll just be seeing her for the near future.

PussyDestroyr
06-08-20, 18:50
I had just logged on to write about her and I was going to start if off just like yours. She has so many reviews but still not enough praise haha. I saw her Friday as the last customer but you wouldn't be able to tell because of her energetic attitude. She just laughs smiles and jokes around the whole time making you feel like a long time friend. I'm sure you would not have needed to commence destruction lvl 10 but she sure could've handled it lmao. I gave her a good pounding and received no complaints or rushing. For the first time I left a session with my back hurting from all the carrying her around like I worked for bangbros. I'm a 9 incher so alot of times the girls cut things short after the first pop. She was the one keeping me from hitting the shower to drain me twice. I was the one running lmao. I believe she is the only top tier k girl I have access to (Currently I can't get into M or SA) so I think I'll just be seeing her for the near future.I keep Mina at PD Lv5, she doesn't deserve Lv10 at all.

P.S. You should be able to get into SA fairly easily. Let me know if I can help. M on the other hand, took me years to get in with her. I still give her shot for passing on me for so long. She's just super cautious. I don't blame her.

Slickxf
06-08-20, 19:29
I had just logged on to write about her and I was going to start if off just like yours. She has so many reviews but still not enough praise haha. I saw her Friday as the last customer but you wouldn't be able to tell because of her energetic attitude. She just laughs smiles and jokes around the whole time making you feel like a long time friend. I'm sure you would not have needed to commence destruction lvl 10 but she sure could've handled it lmao. I gave her a good pounding and received no complaints or rushing. For the first time I left a session with my back hurting from all the carrying her around like I worked for bangbros. I'm a 9 incher so alot of times the girls cut things short after the first pop. She was the one keeping me from hitting the shower to drain me twice. I was the one running lmao. I believe she is the only top tier k girl I have access to (Currently I can't get into M or SA) so I think I'll just be seeing her for the near future.Kinda new to the whole hobbying thing, been to a couple. Is there a website for KPC?

HapaBoy86
06-08-20, 19:44
Some of you newbies who want to see Cona don't be surprised if you get turned down for BBFS from her? She don't give it up like at M's house!

Kreme69
06-08-20, 20:19
Some of you newbies who want to see Cona don't be surprised if you get turned down for BBFS from her? She don't give it up like at M's house!You might be right. Some girls who were easy BBFS before are now refusing to do it. Luna for example from SA does not allow CIP anymore. Kiss who went to OC is a hit and miss now when it comes to CIP. This whole pandemic changed so many of our usual practices. The girls are being more cautious which is normal. I do hope to get BBFSCIP during my session. But will just be happy to see one of my ATF again. Will report tomorrow if she changed her price or her services. Wishing for BBFSCIP vibes.

BoneRanger22
06-08-20, 20:55
Who is this M everyone refers too??

IAmJnaiSmith
06-08-20, 21:25
Is Nana still at palace location in MW or did she change location / booker? Trying to get appointment at usual number and getting weird responses. Any info appreciated.

BuddhaHead
06-08-20, 21:32
Who is this M everyone refers too??Head of MI6 and James Bond's superior.

CrunchEazy
06-08-20, 22:15
Me too. Almost didn't get a slot because peepz snatching it up. I got an afternoon appointment. Wanted a morning one. Oh Well. At least still got her on 1st day back.I don't think she starts in the morning tomorrow. I also got an afternoon appointment and I booked yesterday LOL.

PussyDestroyr
06-08-20, 22:59
I don't think she starts in the morning tomorrow. I also got an afternoon appointment and I booked yesterday LOL.Don't fill Cona up too much, I plan to drop a nice load in her Wednesday. Please do post experience tomorrow, if you can, I'm very curious about all the hype on her. M only let me in just this year. Lots of catch up to do on my part. .

PussyDestroyr
06-08-20, 23:02
I had just logged on to write about her and I was going to start if off just like yours. She has so many reviews but still not enough praise haha. I saw her Friday as the last customer but you wouldn't be able to tell because of her energetic attitude. She just laughs smiles and jokes around the whole time making you feel like a long time friend. I'm sure you would not have needed to commence destruction lvl 10 but she sure could've handled it lmao. I gave her a good pounding and received no complaints or rushing. For the first time I left a session with my back hurting from all the carrying her around like I worked for bangbros. I'm a 9 incher so alot of times the girls cut things short after the first pop. She was the one keeping me from hitting the shower to drain me twice. I was the one running lmao. I believe she is the only top tier k girl I have access to (Currently I can't get into M or SA) so I think I'll just be seeing her for the near future.Haha, I'm convinced she has no size limit.

SFVsag
06-08-20, 23:20
Never say never. It's always YMMV. Have yet to meet an exception whether it's with me or someone else.On that reasoning, maybe we should start reviewing every gal in here. That hand job always has the slimmest chance of becoming a bb experience.

Or the gal at the register at the market. Or the one walking the dogs down the street. Everything could be an exception.

HapaBoy86
06-09-20, 01:46
Who is this M everyone refers too??That search button helps.

Slideryyz
06-09-20, 04:27
Cona got some new pics looks like it. Here is website of M of girls working this week. Can't wait. https://myalbum.com/album/yEEjZUhsKn6h.Don't mean to burst the bubble but seen her several times and those pics are not even close. Too touched up. LOL.

Slideryyz
06-09-20, 04:30
I have been trying for the past two years to get into M but no luck. I even used two numbers LOL.

I am verified with almost all other agencies in LA and some in OC.

I have very good network in HX: kingnoctis.

But I still get the crickets from M. I am dying to see Cona. Will anybody willing to vouch for me?

You can go to my hx network and ask me for any of the girls there. I have seen really insanely hot providers on hx.

PM me.Not worth trying to get in for two years. There are some other better agencies.

CrunchEazy
06-09-20, 09:20
Send a pm through hx, if you have a decent Netwrk there she will pm you back. Her Hx accounts are posted on here somewhere please don't pm me about it, I forgot what it was.

Kreme69
06-09-20, 09:27
Don't mean to burst the bubble but seen her several times and those pics are not even close. Too touched up. LOL.I know it's touched up. But her boobs are the real deal. Still perky and not sagging. For a boob man like me I love it. Couple that with the fact that she offers BBFS (I hope she still does) for reasonable price and you got a winner. Her service is above average too!! Legends like Cona are hard to come by right now. Most girls a hit and miss due to the current events we experiencing. As long as she a reliable BBFS, we'll keep seeing her.

CoryBekem
06-09-20, 11:55
Haha, I'm convinced she has no size limit.The only other girl I've seen take it like her is Suzie imo. But she's slightly bigger so it's not as impressive LOL.

CoryBekem
06-09-20, 12:02
Send a pm through hx, if you have a decent Netwrk there she will pm you back. Her Hx accounts are posted on here somewhere please don't pm me about it, I forgot what it was.I'm thinking she doesn't really need to take on new customers right now. You might have to catch her during a slow week or something. From what I've read on here, it seems to be about your timing.

PussyDestroyr
06-09-20, 12:26
The only other girl I've seen take it like her is Suzie imo. But she's slightly bigger so it's not as impressive LOL.Disagree, Suzie can take it, but she mentioned she was sore after we finished last time. I only did PD Lv7. Mina, on the other hand, will gladly go a Lv10 a second, third, etc. Her appetite is voracious.

That said, Suzie is prettier and has bigger tits.

Toungsten
06-09-20, 12:56
M,

Chanel, Cona, Allie.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dana.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

NintyNine
06-09-20, 16:45
I've seen all the current girls at M already. Need fresh meat.

Where are SA Dana's photos?

Vocal
06-09-20, 17:35
Is Nana still at palace location in MW or did she change location / booker? Trying to get appointment at usual number and getting weird responses. Any info appreciated.You have to go back a few pages to find some info.

I haven't tried to contact her, but she posts here says that she is in OC right now. She'll be back in MW in a month. She's been bouncing back and forward with bookers.

Probably due with everything going on right now in LA.

Ceramacist99
06-09-20, 18:25
Disagree, Suzie can take it, but she mentioned she was sore after we finished last time. I only did PD Lv7. Mina, on the other hand, will gladly go a Lv10 a second, third, etc. Her appetite is voracious.

That said, Suzie is prettier and has bigger tits.Info on Suzie?

SevenToSeven
06-09-20, 19:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Toungsten
06-09-20, 19:23
I've seen all the current girls at M already. Need fresh meat.

Where are SA Dana's photos?https://sexyangels.site/dana

IAmJnaiSmith
06-09-20, 20:57
You have to go back a few pages to find some info.

I haven't tried to contact her, but she posts here says that she is in OC right now. She'll be back in MW in a month. She's been bouncing back and forward with bookers.

Probably due with everything going on right now in LA.Thanks! I hope she does come back because OC is too long a drive for me LOL.

HapaBoy86
06-09-20, 21:43
Send a pm through hx, if you have a decent Netwrk there she will pm you back. Her Hx accounts are posted on here somewhere please don't pm me about it, I forgot what it wasFrom my understanding it's Not M who monitors the hx acct. It's an asst, so maybe Toungsten can confirm since he has the hotline to M.

Vulcan1009
06-09-20, 22:52
Just got the rate for Cona.

It is the same at 280. I have secured a slot with her in near future.

The pictures on website is her but yes photo shopped slimed down, her face was oval as I remember and pretty.

I have seen her many time before and always BBFSCIP.

If you recently seen her after she comes back and service was different, please share Yes or No on BBFS or BBFSCIP.

Monger on!!

CrunchEazy
06-09-20, 23:56

The pictures on website is her but yes photo shopped slimed down, her face was oval as I remember and pretty.

If you recently seen her after she comes back and service was different, please share Yes or No on BBFS or BBFSCIP.

Monger on!!I saw her today, same great service as before. But yes the photos are highly photoshopped.

CrunchEazy
06-10-20, 00:02
So far Jamie from kte has the best feeling pussy out of Cona, both M and SA channels, Lucia, Katie, nana, Nina, and others I can't recall right now. BBFS is one thing but can anyone recommend someone with sweet and memorable pussy like Jamie? I don't like seeing her because of the +$ upcharge.

Kreme69
06-10-20, 00:22

Monger on!!Just saw her this afternoon. Same price. $280.00. BBFS still too. Pretty sure CIP too. This time around I came during titty fuck. Missed those fuck pillows so unloaded on them. LOL. Enjoy your session with her man.

Leche
06-10-20, 01:57
So far Jamie from kte has the best feeling pussy out of Cona, both M and SA channels, Lucia, Katie, nana, Nina, and others I can't recall right now. BBFS is one thing but can anyone recommend someone with sweet and memorable pussy like Jamie? I don't like seeing her because of the +$ upcharge.Is KTE on Hx? Can't find them, and the web site isn't updated.

The Real Cost
06-10-20, 03:36
Creamy wet slippery sugar walls wrapped tightly around my rod, in and out she's about to shout, the name of her one true God.

HeyHoor
06-10-20, 04:40
So far Jamie from kte has the best feeling pussy out of Cona, both M and SA channels, Lucia, Katie, nana, Nina, and others I can't recall right now. BBFS is one thing but can anyone recommend someone with sweet and memorable pussy like Jamie? I don't like seeing her because of the +$ upcharge.This post made me miss Lucia even more.

I've seen everyone else (well not Jamie and Katie) and while they're a lot of fun, Lucia knew exactly how I like it. I hope she comes back soon.

PussyDestroyr
06-10-20, 09:14
This post made me miss Lucia even more.

I've seen everyone else (well not Jamie and Katie) and while they're a lot of fun, Lucia knew exactly how I like it. I hope she comes back soon.Which booker is Lucia typically with? I'll have to keep an eye out.

Joe Pike
06-10-20, 09:36
Creamy wet slippery sugar walls wrapped tightly around my rod, in and out she's about to shout, the name of her one true God.Who is this one? A granny?

Cochese
06-10-20, 10:09
Is KTE on Hx? Can't find them, and the web site isn't updated.KTE has an old profile on HX but hasn't used it since 2016. Their website is updated and they seem to be one of the best about having frequent updates. Jaime is currently in Vegas, which someone posted about a couple days ago.

DHorn420
06-10-20, 10:27
That's Pepsi at the palace. Anyone who's seen her would recognize the photo.

Who is this one? A granny?

AlwaysFite
06-10-20, 11:47
Hello everyone,

I'm just popping into the kpop scene and seen a lot of the reviews posted and wanted to know if anyone can help me out. Can't seem to find a provider due to the fact I have no references. If anyone could inform me where to start so I can build up my status so I can see some of providers you guys talk about often. Any help would be appreciated.

CharlieMonger3
06-10-20, 12:57
Fellow mongers,

I see La Sera and Ruby listed on this forum regularly but on two visits to Ruby BB was firmly denied. Is it YMMV with her? And what about La Sera?

KingNoctis
06-10-20, 13:36
Who is this one? A granny?Yes Pepsi is indeed a Granny. If you are into that you will surely have fun.

I saw her last year. She offered pretty much every hole but I couldn't get a hard on LOL.

She even offered me a double session with Miss X for no extra charge but I respectfully declined as she was another granny LOL.

Ended up with a glorious HJ.

HotKimchii
06-10-20, 13:40
Anyone know about Bella from CV?

Thud1
06-10-20, 14:27
Who is this one? A granny?If I saw that when the door opened. I would run away as fast as possible cringing!!

BobbyPeru69
06-10-20, 14:50
In the last couple weeks I finally popped my agency cherry and saw both Mina at KPC and Belle at KTE based on what I've read here. My service with Mina was five stars, no question, and the reports about her here are very accurate. I left there emptied LOL. Belle was a YMMV and my mileage SUCKED. Super disappointing because I thought she was very sexy. However the service was exceptionally poor.

Mina is super cute with a perfect spinner bod but I've realized I go for the taller, athletic builds way more. Or even just shorter athletic. If any of you remember Yumi from Puente. That's what I'm talking about.

Any suggestions about who fits the Belle looks category but at least comes closer to seeming like she's interested or cares about the session. Mina is a rare breed for sure so I don't expect service on par but at least in the direction of caring.

Cardinal Nic
06-10-20, 14:55
[QUOTE=CrunchEazy;4823097]Send a pm through hx, if you have a decent Netwrk there she will pm you back. Her Hx accounts are posted on here somewhere please don't pm me about it, I forgot what it was.[/QUOTEhttps://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ROK-Girls

PussyDestroyr
06-10-20, 15:07
Who is this one? A granny?Whoa, she is a granny. Was, I repeat, was on my TDL. Not trying to creampie grandma. It just wouldn't be right, might feel right.

PussyDestroyr
06-10-20, 15:13
Finally got to ride Cona. My thoughts:

Pros: Tits were amazing. Bigger than I thought they would be. DDs? Great chill and laidback personality. Very receptive to DATY. Above average service, really made everything enjoyable. Rimming. Clean. Easy bbfscip.

Cons: Only hour appointments, not a fan of her butt enhancement. I prefer no plastic surgery, never looks right. And her face was round, not ugly, just not my exact preference.

Conclusion: Definitely would repeat, but so many options in the field, may take me some time to come back to this one. Sounds like she'll be her for a few months.

Toungsten
06-10-20, 16:06
Which booker is Lucia typically with? I'll have to keep an eye outLucia is with M. She wants to return but is afraid of the virus.

Toungsten
06-10-20, 16:09
M.

Chanel, Cona.

Sexy Angels.

Dana.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

The Real Cost
06-10-20, 16:20
Who is this one? A granny?Yes. Granting Raw Always Nasty Not Young. Great Rimming Anal Nutting Nonstop Yumminess. Great Rack Awesome Nipples Nuclear Yoni. She's what The Hater calls seasoned coochie. Me likey very much.

Toungsten
06-10-20, 16:35
Fellow mongers,

I see La Sera and Ruby listed on this forum regularly but on two visits to Ruby BB was firmly denied. Is it YMMV with her? And what about La Sera?It's always YMMV. When I saw Sera it was available for me.

WCornell
06-10-20, 17:04
Bonnie is still one of my two LA ATFs, but she's no longer offering BBFS, only CFS. Disappointing, but by no means a deal breaker. Just FYI.

PussyDestroyr
06-10-20, 17:41
Fellow mongers,

I see La Sera and Ruby listed on this forum regularly but on two visits to Ruby BB was firmly denied. Is it YMMV with her? And what about La Sera?I posted something similar a couple months ago. Not sure why New Too is even included in the listings, consistently. I saw Ruby and it was HARD no on bb. Ask booker afterwards, also confirmed no BBFS for both girls. Must be YMMV I guess.

KingNoctis
06-10-20, 18:07
Fellow mongers,

I see La Sera and Ruby listed on this forum regularly but on two visits to Ruby BB was firmly denied. Is it YMMV with her? And what about La Sera?I was able to BBFS Ruby maybe 2 or 3 times out of 15 visits. She was particularly horny on those visits and just ripped off the condom lmao. We also text once in a while and had failed dinner out attempts in the past.

I saw her last month and was denied BBFS die to covid LOL!

HapaBoy86
06-10-20, 19:33
I was able to BBFS Ruby maybe 2 or 3 times out of 15 visits. She was particularly horny on those visits and just ripped off the condom lmao. We also text once in a while and had failed dinner out attempts in the past.

I saw her last month and was denied BBFS die to covid LOL!I saw Ruby three times during the cv and got BBFS all three times. YMMV.

DHorn420
06-10-20, 20:38
Same here, although I've seen her more than 3 times.

I saw Ruby three times during the cv and got BBFS all three times. YMMV

GiJeep
06-10-20, 20:57
Anyone? Has anyone seen her? Claims to be 24, with DDs and BBFS.

Looks great in the pics but we all know that the pics are rarely ever the ladies we're supposed to see.

TWill182
06-10-20, 21:50
I saw Ruby three times during the cv and got BBFS all three times. YMMV.Are pics accurate for ruby and sera?

HitNQuit805
06-11-20, 00:30
Are pics accurate for ruby and sera?Like all girls pics these are obviously photoshopped but I would say Ruby's ass is similar to that pic. I saw her once, I didn't find her attractive at all. Too muscular for me and I could see her extensions pretty darn bad maybe the Monger before me tugged at her hair too hard I don't know. Did not repeat, although she does have a very nice set up with tons of mirror. Also service was above average compared to what I've gotten.

DeJavu27
06-11-20, 06:09
Anyone got a chance to see Henna (Love from M)? Anyone mind sharing a link that has their phone number on it?

PussyDestroyr
06-11-20, 11:12
Like all girls pics these are obviously photoshopped but I would say Ruby's ass is similar to that pic. I saw her once, I didn't find her attractive at all. Too muscular for me and I could see her extensions pretty darn bad maybe the Monger before me tugged at her hair too hard I don't know. Did not repeat, although she does have a very nice set up with tons of mirror. Also service was above average compared to what I've gotten.I agree, Ruby was borderline buff. Really takes care of her body, considering she is probably mid-to-upper 40's. If not older. Face and lack of BBFS were deal breakers for me. That said, even though she was a no on BBFS. For me. She gave me a great BBBJCIM for the finale. Was nice, but I likes me the younger ones.

BoneRanger22
06-11-20, 14:02
Does the M booker have a website or HX handle. It's like M is Keyser Soze from usual suspects. Any one can direct me in DM.

I ll share a Dime DDG girl I found in the OC. Best one yet.

Mintzpo
06-11-20, 14:44
Does the M booker have a website or HX handle. It's like M is Keyser Soze from usual suspects. Any one can direct me in DM.

I ll share a Dime DDG girl I found in the OC. Best one yet.Is your DDG PSE?

Toungsten
06-11-20, 15:25
M.

Allie, Cona.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Dana.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

DHorn420
06-11-20, 16:57
No point in withholding info on the ddg girl for exchange of M's contact when M's number can be found on TER if you look up the girls she books. It's up to her whether she wants to accept you as a new client and 95% of the time you won't get a reply unless she already knows you. Want to still keep holding out info on the one you found?

I ll share a Dime DDG girl I found in the OC. Best one yet.

Bhmr11
06-11-20, 17:37
Anyone try any of the BBFS girls from these orgs?

http://secretkgarden.escorts.biz/companions/

https://acektownla.com/

https://www.candygirlla.com/

http://january.escorts.biz/home

If tried around what age they look like?

Bigwood
06-11-20, 17:51
I agree, Ruby was borderline buff. Really takes care of her body, considering she is probably mid-to-upper 40's. If not older. Face and lack of BBFS were deal breakers for me. That said, even though she was a no on BBFS. For me. She gave me a great BBBJCIM for the finale. Was nice, but I likes me the younger ones.I think Ruby is pretty hot, definitely has one of the better asian asses I've ever seen. She's a bit muscular but I'd just call her fit. I've always had a great time with her but her massage between shots is so bad it's hard for me to go back. Painful massage.

Jbjb1983
06-11-20, 18:51
Anyone met this Kgirl from kgirlAva agency? Is she BBFS? Posted picture of her? She looks familiar, who was she before if she's been around a while?

Naovalenada
06-11-20, 19:09
Anyone met this Kgirl from kgirlAva agency? Is she BBFS? Posted picture of her? She looks familiar, who was she before if she's been around a while?Could share their website?

HapaBoy86
06-11-20, 20:23
Could share their website?Yah, join hx and you can see the hx handle topkgirlAva pics.

HapaBoy86
06-11-20, 20:26

I ll share a Dime DDG girl I found in the OC. Best one yet.Why don't you post a pic of this so-called DDG and lets see how many votes you get for is she hot or not? Might not get the answer ya wanted since every girl is YMMV.

Jbjb1983
06-11-20, 21:17
Could share their website?She's in a Hx agency https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/topkgirlAva.

Francescoo
06-11-20, 22:52

If tried around what age they look like?Yea anyone tried acetownla all their line up are BBFS.

Kreme69
06-11-20, 23:15

If tried around what age they look like?These girls up charge BBFS though. Extra 100 bucks just for BBFS. Might as well stick with M SA and palace. No up charge for BBFS.

BuddhaHead
06-11-20, 23:32
Why don't you post a pic of this so-called DDG and lets see how many votes you get for is she hot or not? Might not get the answer ya wanted since every girl is YMMV.In this hobby, there are no hidden DDG girls (I. E. , girls who are available to hobbyists in a reasonable price range) because once someone "discovers" her, word gets around. Also, these girls want to market themselves, so word-of-mouth & good reviews are the best marketing channels. So, the notion that any one has seen a DDG girl that no one knows about is unlikely.

Alsrl90
06-12-20, 01:24
She's in a Hx agencyhttps://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/topkgirlAva.Is topkgirlAva same as hidden mango? I saw starr in hidden mango website but the site is no longer active.

Bruhhh
06-12-20, 02:33
I think Ruby is pretty hot, definitely has one of the better asian asses I've ever seen. She's a bit muscular but I'd just call her fit. I've always had a great time with her but her massage between shots is so bad it's hard for me to go back. Painful massage.I've been trying to book Ruby for so long but the booker never replied to me after verification. I asked another booker if he could put in a good word for me but so far nothing.