PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

BbbjStan
05-19-20, 02:14
Inquired today and was informed that Chanel at M is now $$. 80 for the hour. Not a large hike of course, but was curious if this has been others' experience.Tea her peice is now $$. 8. Not too much but I just booked someone else because I wasnt expecting it LOL.

RandysDonut
05-19-20, 03:57
Saw KTE Baby So today and I think I was her first after her monthly "vacation". Her face is an absolute 10. Nice natural or extremely well done C-D cups, good body, and nice ass. She could use some meat on her bones but very cute. Long hair. She has a pussy that is more of an "outie" than an "innie". She is a great kisser with plenty of dfk. She seems really young, maybe early 20's. Very fresh. Like a college coed. She keeps the lights pretty bright. Very sweet girl and maybe a little inexperienced or perhaps just not really a PSE type. I didn't pursue BB but possible she might go with it for the right amount and the right guy on a second date. Really not sure since I didn't pressure it. Best of luck guys, if you like a pretty face and really youthful girl go see her. She is her for 2. 5 months she said, and she arrived 2 weeks back. She wants to come back on a student visa later but that is a crapshoot.

ChickenHawk88
05-19-20, 10:55
Ya'll need to remember PP is very lazy when it comes to screening.

They've been visited by le several times so just remember that!Have you visit them lately?

GoldDust58
05-19-20, 11:28
What looks like is occurring is someone is playing a dirty little game with M and snatching up her girls. But this time they took one of the more popular girls. Who knows what deal was made but something went on behind someone's back on this one. Mini also has a habit to change often. Maybe she stirs up trouble, dunno. She was at KGA in SJ at one point. Then one day disappeared back to Korea. Came back as Love at KGA but instead went to a San Mateo org as Mini. A few weeks later came down to LA with M. Back to SM for a week and then back to M. Seems like she is starting with kpussycat soon. Whatever is going on is shady haha. But oh well. I prefer the younger Mini now. And Hazel is my top M girl. I wish Mini aka Mina well.

Toungsten
05-19-20, 12:26
As a fairly new agency it has catapulted itself into a top tier agency. From its original lineup that included two great spinners, Nina and Jenny to the current lineup of Luna in WLA and Chanel and Dior (recently from M) in Mid Wilshire. Their stellar reviews speak to their hot looks and superior service with BBFS available upon request or actually without request. Hopefully this group stays for a while and maybe have Jenny return for some more of her great looks and outstanding service. M and Sexy Angels have become my go to agencies.

https://sexyangels.site/sexy-angels

Toungsten
05-19-20, 12:30
M.

https://myalbum.com/album/urXyEZhQJVKE (Mini last day).

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Dgoesinyours
05-19-20, 12:50
Source saying they are trying to bust those Chinese homes. Have already started taking down some. Don't want to be 7 inches deep in a Chinese girl when the popo comes knocking the door down.I think a lot of them are related, they took down one recently in Oxnard. The article says neighbors were complaining, with the covid lock down I'm sure cops are bored right now all they have is domestic violence cases.

https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/oxnard/2020/05/13/oxnard-police-arrest-man-suspected-felony-pimping/3122132001/

HannibalBarca
05-19-20, 13:05
Anyone knows what happened to one of our frequent contributors, KimchiPowerJP?

His last post was like 12/2019.

I liked his posts. He provided lots of valuable info about the girls.

AsianBaller1
05-19-20, 13:23
Is Airu BBFS? I doubt that she is based on what I have been reading on herNo BBFS for Airu for me. Just a young cute chick. This is not my first time seeing cute girl so It's not mind blowing for me.

AsianBaller1
05-19-20, 13:29
Is Airu BBFS? I doubt that she is based on what I have been reading on her.But I bet she's down with the right guy and right amount on second date. LOL?

AsianBaller1
05-19-20, 13:51
Source saying they are trying to bust those Chinese homes. Have already started taking down some. Don't want to be 7 inches deep in a Chinese girl when the popo comes knocking the door down.Any good Chinese BBFS?

MrJd1986
05-19-20, 15:46
Any fellas check out Hidden Mango? How are the girls?I visited them about a year ago and had an enjoyable time. BBBJ, cfs. Pretty standard.

Only thing is that I get a text once a month, maybe more from them saying 'want to come'.

Bastard Chorum
05-19-20, 16:53
Are you sure she's leaving? She's still on M's website. Maybe she's just using multiple bookers? Plenty of LA's girls do.Last time I met her, she did mention that she was leaving. I thought to Korea and I guess she meant to another agency. Things always gets lost in translation when communicating with translators, hands guestures, and broken English / Korean.

At least more people can see Mini / Mina now without going through M's restrictive screening. She's starting this Thursday with kpussycat. And surprisingly, all of the girls there, including Mina, will be available for duos. What's more, Yuna is willing to do MFM, which I never heard of any kgirl offering.

Toungsten
05-19-20, 17:21
Last time I met her, she did mention that she was leaving. I thought to Korea and I guess she meant to another agency. Things always gets lost in translation when communicating with translators, hands guestures, and broken English / Korean.

At least more people can see Mini / Mina now without going through M's restrictive screening. She's starting this Thursday with kpussycat. And surprisingly, all of the girls there, including Mina, will be available for duos. What's more, Yuna is willing to do MFM, which I never heard of any kgirl offering.If there's one thing I don't want it's another dude taking up my fucking and sucking time.

Tony20
05-19-20, 17:58
Does anybody know if this is the same Mina that was with Yoona /losangelesasian.com?

I recall having a great time with her about a year or so ago in the west side.

BbbjStan
05-19-20, 18:02
Last time I met her, she did mention that she was leaving. I thought to Korea and I guess she meant to another agency. Things always gets lost in translation when communicating with translators, hands guestures, and broken English / Korean.At least more people can see Mini / Mina now without going through M's restrictive screening. She's starting this Thursday with kpussycat. And surprisingly, all of the girls there, including Mina, will be available for duos. What's more, Yuna is willing to do MFM, which I never heard of any kgirl offering.Wow that sounds interesting. I would love to do her. Know how that would work with her?

Toungsten
05-19-20, 18:31
Last time I met her, she did mention that she was leaving. I thought to Korea and I guess she meant to another agency. Things always gets lost in translation when communicating with translators, hands guestures, and broken English / Korean.

At least more people can see Mini / Mina now without going through M's restrictive screening. She's starting this Thursday with kpussycat. And surprisingly, all of the girls there, including Mina, will be available for duos. What's more, Yuna is willing to do MFM, which I never heard of any kgirl offering.Today, Tuesday is her last day with M.

DHorn420
05-19-20, 20:40
And that's why you should stick to your solo sessions then LOL if you're not the targeted clientele, then you shouldn't worry / think that you'll be going into a session sharing a kgirl with another monger buddy LOL it's offered to those that want to engage in it.

If there's one thing I don't want it's another dude taking up my fucking and sucking time.

Francescoo
05-19-20, 20:43
As a fairly new agency it has catapulted itself into a top tier agency. From its original lineup that included two great spinners, Nina and Jenny to the current lineup of Luna in WLA and Chanel and Dior (recently from M) in Mid Wilshire. Their stellar reviews speak to their hot looks and superior service with BBFS available upon request or actually without request. Hopefully this group stays for a while and maybe have Jenny return for some more of her great looks and outstanding service. M and Sexy Angels have become my go to agencies.

https://sexyangels.site/sexy-angelsOn the same page! With you brother.

HapaBoy86
05-19-20, 21:54
Any good Chinese BBFS?Go and do the investigating and spend the $ and report back on you're findings.

There are several Chinese MILF and gilfs in the SG Valley area around Chinatown #2 (mpk, sg & mntb).

Bastard Chorum
05-19-20, 22:06
My two cents are!

Face: 7/10.

Body: 10/10.

Service: 9/10.

Over all folks she's a banger! She got azz.

I personally will see her again hopefully if I got time!I agree that she has a great ass and in great shape but my experience with her wasn't nearly as stellar. Not much kissing, didn't want DATY, and no nipple play. Average face. To each their own I guess.

Bastard Chorum
05-19-20, 22:14
Wow that sounds interesting. I would love to do her. Know how that would work with her?If you're refering to Yuna and MFM, I would imagine the process is the same as booking her one on one. The only difference would be the donation rate and you get to bring a buddy along. I'm assuming your buddy doesn't have to be vetted as you are tacitly vouching for him. I'm not interested in MFM, just suprised by it, so I didn't bother to ask for details. Contact Sophia and see what she says about it.

HitNQuit805
05-19-20, 22:21
I think a lot of them are related, they took down one recently in Oxnard. The article says neighbors were complaining, with the covid lock down I'm sure cops are bored right now all they have is domestic violence cases.

https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/oxnard/2020/05/13/oxnard-police-arrest-man-suspected-felony-pimping/3122132001/Most of these homes are related. This is an extensive operation. I have been in many different cities in CA and all have similar set ups, texting style, and ad style. ALL are Chinese. For the person that asked if any had good BBFS, the answer is it depends on what you compare it to. I would much rather see the girls in this thread. There was a house in Northridge near the university (still there but haven't visited in last couple months) that had decent talent and $20 for rushed CFS.

KingNoctis
05-19-20, 23:24
I agree that she has a great ass and in great shape but my experience with her wasn't nearly as stellar. Not much kissing, didn't want DATY, and no nipple play. Average face. To each their own I guess.Who is this is Rose? What agency? .

I read great ass and I'm all in!

PussyDestroyr
05-19-20, 23:43
If you're refering to Yuna and MFM, I would imagine the process is the same as booking her one on one. The only difference would be the donation rate and you get to bring a buddy along. I'm assuming your buddy doesn't have to be vetted as you are tacitly vouching for him. I'm not interested in MFM, just suprised by it, so I didn't bother to ask for details. Contact Sophia and see what she says about itI'm game to double team Yuna with someone, split the cost? Game on.

In all seriousness, I'm scheduled to hit Mini (not Mina, aka Mini / M) tomorrow. Will report back then. I tried Yuna, not gorgeous, but I had a good time with her earlier this week. Worth a whirl at least once.

Can Cona / M and Nina / SFK come back already? Slowly dying waiting for these two legends.

AsianBaller1
05-20-20, 00:24
Who is this is Rose? What agency? .

I read great ass and I'm all in!https://www.sweetasiangem.com/

Here you go. Good body.

Bastard Chorum
05-20-20, 03:35
Who is this is Rose? What agency? .

I read great ass and I'm all in!Rose with SAG.

Mmmmm00
05-20-20, 05:12

https://sexyangels.site/sexy-angelsIs that the same Nina as SexyFunkGirls?

Toungsten
05-20-20, 09:28
Is that the same Nina as SexyFunkGirls?Yes she was with them early on.

IAmGib1
05-20-20, 11:53
I'm sorry to pop your bubble, 300 is not going to get you a mid 20's k-doll with BBFS, mostly mid 30's that look close to late 20's.

It is rare for mid 20's to do BBFS, they are mostly CFS.

Its pretty much known but you might get lucky to find a gem.However I guarantee that in most cases you will not regret the choice to go K vs C.

Kgirls will have better looks, service and hygiene the majority of the time.

Francescoo
05-20-20, 13:05
I agree that she has a great ass and in great shape but my experience with her wasn't nearly as stellar. Not much kissing, didn't want DATY, and no nipple play. Average face. To each their own I guess.Honestly she kept telling me I was handsome. Yea her face is what ever! But her body is banging.

DHorn420
05-20-20, 16:58
Second monger has to be screened. I was the first to ask the Booker about it, in turn she asked Yuna to see if it was possible, Yuna agreed to the service. But I never actually went through with it, but second monger will have to go through screening as well. There's not bypassing that part.

If you're refering to Yuna and MFM, I would imagine the process is the same as booking her one on one. The only difference would be the donation rate and you get to bring a buddy along. I'm assuming your buddy doesn't have to be vetted as you are tacitly vouching for him. I'm not interested in MFM, just suprised by it, so I didn't bother to ask for details. Contact Sophia and see what she says about it

Alsrl90
05-20-20, 20:20
I visited them about a year ago and had an enjoyable time. BBBJ, cfs. Pretty standard.

Only thing is that I get a text once a month, maybe more from them saying 'want to come'.The girls don't do BBFS at all?

The booker also mentioned he has "k town girls" too, but won't give me the website for k town girls. Is that another agency? Said there is a latina at k town girls too.

BonerAppetitty
05-20-20, 21:08
Yes, they have a Latina girl and some Kgirls will do BBFS if you pay more. Ask booker about BBFS girls.

The girls don't do BBFS at all?

The booker also mentioned he has "k town girls" too, but won't give me the website for k town girls. Is that another agency? Said there is a latina at k town girls too.

AsianBaller1
05-20-20, 21:12
The girls don't do BBFS at all?

The booker also mentioned he has "k town girls" too, but won't give me the website for k town girls. Is that another agency? Said there is a latina at k town girls too.Wait who has Latina girl again? I need to see this.

HapaBoy86
05-21-20, 00:55
Yes, they have a Latina girl and some Kgirls will do BBFS if you pay more. Ask booker about BBFS girls.Booker that books Latina girl and white girl everyone knows from hX doesn't do BBFS and both won't do BBBJ.

SirSmitty
05-21-20, 02:51
Honestly she kept telling me I was handsome. Yea her face is what ever! But her body is banging.I dunno. I could barely enter w / o her screaming.

Ass isn't that crazy. Imo. To each there own. Money better spent elsewhere, won't repeat.

NintyNine
05-21-20, 04:34
Someone please post kpussycat mini and yuna pics.

Thanks. For those of us without hx.

MitchRich
05-21-20, 09:17
I was finally verified with M Po yesterday via a long time customer from SF & LA. Long behold, the org had limited options available now. Decided on Hazel as timing aligned. Pleasantly surprised, she resembles the pictures with the usual P.S. She sported a long lingerie dress at the door and bedazzled heels. Great service with amazing DT BBBJ. Allowed BBFS. Did not test CIP, but I prefer to blow CIM.

PussyDestroyr
05-21-20, 10:59

Thanks. For those of us without hx.I'm seeing Mini tomorrow, will post details. I've seen Yuna. She is skinny, cute, small boobs, great service. Anything goes with this one. And I mean anything. Why not spend $25 on a gift card and get out of quarantine? You'll thank me later. It's like another world of play.

Toungsten
05-21-20, 12:40
M.

Chanel, Hazel.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Chanel, Dior.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Midway13
05-21-20, 13:32
I just texted the Sexy Angels booker to try to get Nina for this Saturday only to be told that she is no longer with their org. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Toungsten
05-21-20, 17:12

Thanks. For those of us without hx.HX is easy to join. Nothing required. I've been a member without any special privileges and can see the pics.

Toungsten
05-21-20, 17:16
I saw Luna when she first arrived in L. A. And as new as she was she still was very good. Now with few months of experience under her belt she is that much better. In person she is much prettier than her pics and her body is just so hot. Thin and petite if you like spinners with great hips, ass and legs. A must see provider especially for me now that she has moved back to West L. A. Luna has a super nice, perfectly proportioned body with a sweet face and demeanor. Gorgeous enhanced breasts that loved to be sucked and fondled and a nice round ass with great hips. Loved her petite and sexy body. She loves kissing, holding and touching and has the demeanor of a sweet young thing. We removed each other's clothes and continued kissing and touching. She loves to kiss and to be kissed and held. She has that sweet passion of a real girl friend. That's the beauty of being with a girl that's not in her early 20's but still looks like a sweet little girl. She knows what to do and how to do it. I didn't want to cum too fast so I got her to lay down on the bed where I spread her legs and licked her thighs and finally her very wet love canal. She really love it and grabbed my head for me to eat her harder and make her wetter with some FIV. She gets real loud when you work that clit and G-spot. I love a responsive girl. She grabbed my arms and pulled me up and grabbed my cock and inserted me deep in her pussy. She gasped and pulled me towards her for more DFK. Loved the way she aggressively put her tongue in my mouth and kissed me so hard as she fucked me as much as I was fucking her. She is easy to move around from position to position and she really loved it when I rolled her on top for CG. Loved sensually sliding on my cock and bending over for more DFK. It was getting hot and sweaty and I wanted a BBBJ. I said blowjob and she immediately moved down to my cock and began sucking almost frantically until I shot a load in her mouth. I quickly pulled her over for more DFK and cum sharing and she loved it. If you're looking for good sex with a willing partner with incredible skills, a knockout body and a cute face, then Luna should not be missed.

https://sexyangels.site/luna

TheAbc
05-21-20, 18:11
She had alot of talent recently and seems alot of them jump shipped. I can see that some just left completely while others moved to other agencies. Seems pretty abrupt. What happened?

DHorn420
05-21-20, 18:57
I just texted the Sexy Angels booker to try to get Nina for this Saturday only to be told that she is no longer with their org. Has anyone heard anything about this?Nina hasn't been there in months and probably won't come back till June, and she'll be with SFK not SA. So definitely don't rely on the website, they don't update the site with girls that are no longer there. Sure way to know is if you ask the Booker.

Seamak9
05-21-20, 19:01
Can someone please DM me the password or contact info of cakdolls?

GoldDust58
05-21-20, 20:07
So is Mini still working at Kpussycat. I heard she was leaving and she got took off the website and put back on. And now Mina has been added to the lineup. Are all three girls are available? I don't like texting POs unless I make appointments so reaching out to you guys. Also, if you notice their ktowngfe site you'll see asterisk nexts to BBFS. Only Mini & Yuna have it, not Mina odd. Anyone seen Mina and can confirm the CFS?

Also, I'm not sure why girl are jumping from M. Very strange indeed. I'm a fan of Hazel so strongly hope she doesn't disappear or move further. Keep her busy for me so I can keep seeing her conveniently haha.

MGlobe
05-21-20, 20:12
Can someone please DM me the password or contact info of cakdollsSame, I never kept their number on hand. Now I'm oblivious on how to contact them.

Also, does anyone know if any easygoing decent agencies that would rate me on the 'hex'. I've been doing this for a while but I just created an account and got out of Q. My main agency I've used won't rate me and keep giving me the runaround. (assuming they don't want competition taking their money).

Thanks.

TheZorak
05-21-20, 20:36
HX is easy to join. Nothing required. I've been a member without any special privileges and can see the pics.Could you (or anyone else) please PM me how to go through with it? After the first half of checkout, the other website's a complete mess and I don't understand how to finalize it.

Francescoo
05-21-20, 23:46
Same, I never kept their number on hand. Now I'm oblivious on how to contact them.

Also, does anyone know if any easygoing decent agencies that would rate me on the 'hex'. I've been doing this for a while but I just created an account and got out of Q. My main agency I've used won't rate me and keep giving me the runaround. (assuming they don't want competition taking their money).

Thanks.I got black listed cause I forgot 10 dollars in my wallet and couldn't go back due to work.

She said if I don't go back I'll get black listed and I never went back but I saw mostly all of the girls there!

Ca-dolls was my go to now that I'm with M"s I'm pretty satisfied with the girls I see.

TheAbc
05-22-20, 00:14
I got black listed cause I forgot 10 dollars in my wallet and couldn't go back due to work.

She said if I don't go back I'll get black listed and I never went back but I saw mostly all of the girls there!

Ca-dolls was my go to now that I'm with M"s I'm pretty satisfied with the girls I see.What's the logic here from the booker? I just can't wrap my head around this. It's pretty obvious $10 bucks was a mistake. No rational person would think you would be shorting them on purpose on such a small amount. So rather than just keeping quiet and just having someone eat this mistake, they decided to blacklist you forever and therefore losing potentially much more than that measly $10. I guess some are in this business have no business sense. Suppose pussy sells itself, hence making these bizarre business choices.

Bastard Chorum
05-22-20, 00:15
She had alot of talent recently and seems alot of them jump shipped. I can see that some just left completely while others moved to other agencies. Seems pretty abrupt. What happened?One of M's girls that left told me that business is slow. It's compounded by the fact that M's client pool isn't as large because of her strict screening policy. So they're venturing out to other agencies with potentially larger customer pools in hopes of better return. Usually that's not the entire story but it a substantial part of it.

Bastard Chorum
05-22-20, 00:18
So is Mini still working at Kpussycat. I heard she was leaving and she got took off the website and put back on. And now Mina has been added to the lineup. Are all three girls are available? I don't like texting POs unless I make appointments so reaching out to you guys. Also, if you notice their ktowngfe site you'll see asterisk nexts to BBFS. Only Mini & Yuna have it, not Mina odd. Anyone seen Mina and can confirm the CFS?

Also, I'm not sure why girl are jumping from M. Very strange indeed. I'm a fan of Hazel so strongly hope she doesn't disappear or move further. Keep her busy for me so I can keep seeing her conveniently haha.Well, there latest HX post today stated that all there were available in WLA. Mina should be BBFS as it's clearly stated on her menu if you ask for one.

Bastard Chorum
05-22-20, 00:30
Can someone please DM me the password or contact info of cakdolls?

Same, I never kept their number on hand. Now I'm oblivious on how to contact them.

Thanks.What's with all these recent posts of losing bookers contacts? Don't you guys have backups available just in case these type of situation happen? Keep it simple and just keep an inconspicuous (encrypt it if you want) text file or similar on your home computer or, better yet, one of many cloud accounts, bury it into nested inane folders if you must. Even if someone finds it and calls or text, there won't be a response back.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kcottoncandy

Bastard Chorum
05-22-20, 00:40
I got black listed cause I forgot 10 dollars in my wallet and couldn't go back due to work.

Ca-dolls was my go to now that I'm with M"s I'm pretty satisfied with the girls I see.That's quite unusual to BL for shorting a girl such an insignificant amount especially if you've been a consistent customer. Mistakes do happen. The only scenario I can imagine that would bring down the BL hammer for shorting money is 1) you're totally new to the agency so they cut you off as unreliable or 2) there were other issues discussed between the girls and bookers and this happens to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

I mean, I've accidentally shorted one of M's once in a similar situation with you. I couldn't go back because I needed to head back to work. She just told me to make up the difference when I came back. Funny thing is, I went to see a different girl with the extra bill and the girl called M cause she didn't know what it meant. In the end, it all got straightened out and we got a laugh out of it.

Jack926
05-22-20, 00:57
One of M's girls that left told me that business is slow. It's compounded by the fact that M's client pool isn't as large because of her strict screening policy. So they're venturing out to other agencies with potentially larger customer pools in hopes of better return. Usually that's not the entire story but it a substantial part of it.I don't think it is just "M" who is slow; I think every booker business has dropped by 60%-70%. It is a combination of a fear, slowing economy, lack of interest and change in our daily routine that may have created a perfect tsunami wave. Getting laid for me was always last priorities. Yup! You might say that I am always here but I am here late at night, checking posts and exchanging information. I cared much more for my gym routines, dining out with friends, going to Clipper games and gaining new fronts in the business and last thing for me was fucking k girls. With all those things being sidelined or prohibited, I am not as motivated to go pussy hunting as I was before.

Few bookers that I used to frequent, all tell me that business has slowed. I recall booking Flynn was two days in advance and now you can get her anytime for the same day booking. She tells me that her # of customers have dropped by 50%-60%. She has gone from servicing 6-8 guys a day to 2-3 guys a day on her best days.

It will be a while before the norm resumes.

GoldDust58
05-22-20, 01:00
That's quite unusual to BL for shorting a girl such an insignificant amount especially if you've been a consistent customer. Mistakes do happen. The only scenario I can imagine that would bring down the BL hammer for shorting money is 1) you're totally new to the agency so they cut you off as unreliable or 2) there were other issues discussed between the girls and bookers and this happens to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

I mean, I've accidentally shorted one of M's once in a similar situation with you. I couldn't go back because I needed to head back to work. She just told me to make up the difference when I came back. Funny thing is, I went to see a different girl with the extra bill and the girl called M cause she didn't know what it meant. In the end, it all got straightened out and we got a laugh out of it.It's likely the girl blocked you not the PO. The PO wants easy money, org needs the money. The girls are the picky ones. She was likely pissed. Doesn't matter what you pay, the Org / PO gets their cut no matter what. It's not the orgs fault the girl didn't check the $$. It's cut throat like that. Same as working in a store. If you've done this often POs talk any maybe blocked you tho.

Toungsten
05-22-20, 01:24
One of M's girls that left told me that business is slow. It's compounded by the fact that M's client pool isn't as large because of her strict screening policy. So they're venturing out to other agencies with potentially larger customer pools in hopes of better return. Usually that's not the entire story but it a substantial part of it.All the bookers are telling me that it's slow so that can't be the reason for Mini leaving. As a matter of fact she was pretty busy. Love left because she wanted to be with her friend in MW. Kpussycat is no pushover for screening. They want three booker's phone numbers to verify and not from M because they said she doesn't respond. Luckily I had three but not everyone does.

Francescoo
05-22-20, 01:57
That's quite unusual to BL for shorting a girl such an insignificant amount especially if you've been a consistent customer. Mistakes do happen. The only scenario I can imagine that would bring down the BL hammer for shorting money is 1) you're totally new to the agency so they cut you off as unreliable or 2) there were other issues discussed between the girls and bookers and this happens to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

I mean, I've accidentally shorted one of M's once in a similar situation with you. I couldn't go back because I needed to head back to work. She just told me to make up the difference when I came back. Funny thing is, I went to see a different girl with the extra bill and the girl called M cause she didn't know what it meant. In the end, it all got straightened out and we got a laugh out of it.Yea I was regular customer it was pretty weird! Tbh I brushed it off cause I'm in many agency so it wasn't a big deal. I eventually got back in but haven't seen the girls recently after I'm stuck in M stable. Now I make sure I have the correct amount and check my wallet for anything else.

Francescoo
05-22-20, 02:02
I'm the type of guy who sees one girl in each agency that way they keep me updated with new girls or if I want to see someone they reply back to me.

Ddddd21
05-22-20, 05:09

Ca-dolls was my go to now that I'm with M"s I'm pretty satisfied with the girls I see.Wow that's bs. I remember long time ago I forgot to pay one of M's girl because we were really close and just kept talking. M just said don't forget to pay double next time. I got busy and didn't go for like a month and had no problem. I also made a mistake and short paid 20 to kte's girl before and nothing bad ever happened. Forget that agency. They don't offer bb anyways.

IAmGib1
05-22-20, 09:17
I saw Luna when she first arrived in L. A. And as new as she was she still was very good. Now with few months of experience under her belt she is that much better. In person she is much prettier than her pics and her body is just so hot. Thin and petite if you like spinners with great hips, ass and legs. A must see provider especially for me now that she has moved back to West L. A. Luna has a super nice, perfectly proportioned body with a sweet face and demeanor. Gorgeous enhanced breasts that loved to be sucked and fondled and a nice round ass with great hips. Loved her petite and sexy body. She loves kissing, holding and touching and has the demeanor of a sweet young thing. We removed each other's clothes and continued kissing and touching. She loves to kiss and to be kissed and held. She has that sweet passion of a real girl friend. That's the beauty of being with a girl that's not in her early 20's but still looks like a sweet little girl. She knows what to do and how to do it. I didn't want to cum too fast so I got her to lay down on the bed where I spread her legs and licked her thighs and finally her very wet love canal. She really love it and grabbed my head for me to eat her harder and make her wetter with some FIV. She gets real loud when you work that clit and G-spot. I love a responsive girl. She grabbed my arms and pulled me up and grabbed my cock and inserted me deep in her pussy. She gasped and pulled me towards her for more DFK. Loved the way she aggressively put her tongue in my mouth and kissed me so hard as she fucked me as much as I was fucking her. She is easy to move around from position to position and she really loved it when I rolled her on top for CG. Loved sensually sliding on my cock and bending over for more DFK. It was getting hot and sweaty and I wanted a BBBJ. I said blowjob and she immediately moved down to my cock and began sucking almost frantically until I shot a load in her mouth. I quickly pulled her over for more DFK and cum sharing and she loved it. If you're looking for good sex with a willing partner with incredible skills, a knockout body and a cute face, then Luna should not be missed.

https://sexyangels.site/lunaLuna is hot! She has a great body and is very Malaysian / Singaporean looking. Toungsten is right on the money. Very worthwhile and on my repeat list.

IAmGib1
05-22-20, 09:29
I did a Hat Trick last weekend in the same day. Luna, Sayako, Hazel.

Luna was great! And so was Hazel! Both nice bodies and pleasers. I recommend both and will be repeating.

Unfortunately Sayako- not so much. Decent looking 20 something, standing about 5'6", body was average but somewhat shapely with a pretty face with a thick mane of hair. Japanese but with an accent from somewhere else as well maybe Australia? Her menu was lacking. No DATY or FIV she kept covering her pussy with her hand. DFK was allowed and her BBJ was OK but toothy and CFS. Seemed into BDSM as a Dom. Said she was shy and introverted? She had whips hanging from her door and asked if I was into it. I'm not. Asked her if she wanted me to use them on her. She did not. I know her booker very well and told her Sayako needed training. She is in the same group as Yoco, so she would have a great teacher.

Anyways, looks like she is on vacation now or left the group.

BonerAppetitty
05-22-20, 11:07
She went the independent route about a week or so ago. First she charged 400 an hour. Now it's up to 500 an hour. She is indeed into Dom.

Check her out on Eros. That's just show you guys what a deal we have with the Kgirls. Some are even hotter than her.

https://topescortbabes.com/tokyo/escorts/Gaia_419158?18plus=true

I did a Hat Trick last weekend in the same day. Luna, Sayako, Hazel.

Luna was great! And so was Hazel! Both nice bodies and pleasers. I recommend both and will be repeating.

Unfortunately Sayako- not so much. Decent looking 20 something, standing about 5'6", body was average but somewhat shapely with a pretty face with a thick mane of hair. Japanese but with an accent from somewhere else as well maybe Australia? Her menu was lacking. No DATY or FIV she kept covering her pussy with her hand. DFK was allowed and her BBJ was OK but toothy and CFS. Seemed into BDSM as a Dom. Said she was shy and introverted? She had whips hanging from her door and asked if I was into it. I'm not. Asked her if she wanted me to use them on her. She did not. I know her booker very well and told her Sayako needed training. She is in the same group as Yoco, so she would have a great teacher.

Anyways, looks like she is on vacation now or left the group.

BleachChugger
05-22-20, 12:08
She went the independent route about a week or so ago. First she charged 400 an hour. Now it's up to 500 an hour. She is indeed into Dom.

Check her out on Eros. That's just show you guys what a deal we have with the Kgirls. Some are even hotter than her.

https://topescortbabes.com/tokyo/escorts/Gaia_419158?18plus=trueI was iffy on seeing her at 270, but 500? Wouldn't go near that.

Toungsten
05-22-20, 12:22
M.

Chanel, Nikki, Hazel.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

Ruby.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

RaichuMarine6
05-22-20, 13:46
Anyone recommend and petite girls with small ttis, I saw Nabi at CT and she was OK, she was about a size C not A.

Francescoo
05-22-20, 14:57
Anyone seen her?

GiJeep
05-22-20, 18:37
I noticed that KTE had a couple BBFS girls posted up for awhile (Choco and Fendi) but haven't seen any comments or reviews on either, just was wondering if anyone has been there, done that, blah blah blah.

Also any advice on how to get out of "quarantine" on HX I have an account but can't see any pics or phone #, should I pay by check or other option.

Thanks.

AsianBaller1
05-22-20, 19:28
Anyone recommend and petite girls with small ttis, I saw Nabi at CT and she was OK, she was about a size C not A.Nabi is a size A like man boobs. If you actually saw a size C then she's not Nabi.

Bhmr11
05-22-20, 19:30
Anyone seen her?Yes, BBFS, rim, cip x2 available. I went last week for a visit.

PussyDestroyr
05-22-20, 20:39
I noticed that KTE had a couple BBFS girls posted up for awhile (Choco and Fendi) but haven't seen any comments or reviews on either, just was wondering if anyone has been there, done that, blah blah blah.

Also any advice on how to get out of "quarantine" on HX I have an account but can't see any pics or phone #, should I pay by check or other option.

Thanks.Choco is tall, skinny and a butter face. Pics posted are fake. Fendi is OK, but thicker than the pics posted. I believe they are her, but old. Re: Hx. Get a gift card, much easier.

Hanamichi
05-22-20, 22:49
Anyone recommend and petite girls with small ttis, I saw Nabi at CT and she was OK, she was about a size C not A.Nabi sounds interesting. Where can I find her? I don't know what CT stands for.

BonerAppetitty
05-23-20, 01:49
She will leave in a couple weeks: (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/nabi-2133029145-349837).

He meant CV as in the website name.

Nabi sounds interesting. Where can I find her? I don't know what CT stands for.

RaichuMarine6
05-23-20, 02:25
Anyone seen her?Seen her a few time, definitely worth its at least one time.

NintyNine
05-23-20, 07:37
HX is easy to join. Nothing required. I've been a member without any special privileges and can see the pics.You got to pay to see pics. They're quarantined.

Unless you spend time commenting on blogs? Then some random person will vote you out of quarantine?

I never bothered to figure out how forum participation works over there.

Dwaeji
05-23-20, 10:44
Choco is tall, skinny and a butter face. Pics posted are fake. Fendi is OK, but thicker than the pics posted. I believe they are her, but old. Re: Hx. Get a gift card, much easier.I saw KTE Choco last month. I wouldn't call her skinny. She had a pretty pronounced belly. She is tall and not overly pretty.

CoryBekem
05-23-20, 10:53
Anyone seen her?If do I've seen her last Friday. She had great reviews on here as some young perky Freak. She's a late 30's early 40's with somewhat saggy boobs. Worst BBBJ I've had. She kept her hand between us so there was no balls deep action. I pop and she gave me a crappy 30 massage so I don't think there is msog. She did allow cip tho. Makes me scared to try mina and mini from them.

Toungsten
05-23-20, 12:58
You got to pay to see pics. They're quarantined.

Unless you spend time commenting on blogs? Then some random person will vote you out of quarantine?

I never bothered to figure out how forum participation works over there.I've been a member for years with a handle and password. At first I had mail privileges but not for years. I sign in occasionally to view what's been talked about here and have access to all the pics. I don't pay anything or do anything other than look at some of the pics which are not quarantined from me. Not sure what you're talking about.

Toungsten
05-23-20, 12:59
M.

Hazel.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dior.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Newtopasian. OFF.

Bastard Chorum
05-23-20, 14:36
If do I've seen her last Friday. She had great reviews on here as some young perky Freak. She's a late 30's early 40's with somewhat saggy boobs. Worst BBBJ I've had. She kept her hand between us so there was no balls deep action. I pop and she gave me a crappy 30 massage so I don't think there is msog. She did allow cip tho. Makes me scared to try mina and mini from them.You really shouldn't discount the other girls at this agency or any other for that matter because of one provider, the performance of one isn't indicative of the rest. In particular Mina (aka Mini with M) as she's had numerous positive reviews here and elsewhere. I wouldn't classify Yuna as a young perky freak unless you are referring to her offering MFM. But you saw her before it was mentioned here that she does it. I think there's still some confusion about the girls at this agency. Personally, I shift between Mina and Mini depending on if I want performance or a cute coed. The majority of my visits goes to Mina though.

I'll list out my assessment of them here, make of it what you will:

Commonalities:

-Spinner body type.

-BBFSCIP.

-no English skills.

Looks:

-I find Mini the most attractive of the bunch face-wise. Mini is cute with elements of Chinese and Vietnamese features. Mina has a more foxy and sultry appearance with sharper angles. Yuna on the other hand has what I describe as a taskmaster's face, long and strict.

-Mini has natural perky and firm Bs. Man made Cs for Mina and as others have stated Yuna's are natural Bs but softer and slightly saggy.

-IMO, Mini has the best body type. They are all spinners but she stands out for her natural body, proportion, and overall muscle tone.

Service:

-Mina is the clear winner here. She's wild, loud, and puts effort into being enthusiastic and sexy. She'll play the part of the seductress to a T. Unprompted, she'll likely initiate round 2 or even 3.

-Yuna has better service than Mini but the difference isn't much. Yuna is more experienced while Mini needs direction. I believe these two are more submissive, hence the lack of motivation / effort on their part.

Takeaways:

-I would rate Yuna last of the three.

-By virtue of her youth, cute looks, and natural body Mini is worth a visit.

-Mina's sheer performance in a petite body is one of the best you'll experience among today's talents.

JungleFun
05-23-20, 17:55
Fellow mongers, any BBFS girls that's down for 3 pop a round? Mini with M was totally cool with it, Luna laughed it off and didn't want a 3rd. I usually test the water and tell the girl they will make me cum 3 x and base on their answer I can kinda guess which one is more incline to going 3 x an hour.

Duolingo
05-23-20, 18:21
Fellow mongers, any BBFS girls that's down for 3 pop a round? Mini with M was totally cool with it, Luna laughed it off and didn't want a 3rd. I usually test the water and tell the girl they will make me cum 3 x and base on their answer I can kinda guess which one is more incline to going 3 x an hour.For my experience, MINI and Chanel cum 3 x no problem at all.

TheZorak
05-23-20, 18:41
You really shouldn't discount the other girls at this agency or any other for that matter because of one provider, the performance of one isn't indicative of the rest. In particular Mina (aka Mini with M) as she's had numerous positive reviews here and elsewhere. I wouldn't classify Yuna as a young perky freak unless you are referring to her offering MFM. But you saw her before it was mentioned here that she does it. I think there's still some confusion about the girls at this agency. Personally, I shift between Mina and Mini depending on if I want performance or a cute coed. The majority of my visits goes to Mina though.

I'll list out my assessment of them here, make of it what you will:

Commonalities:

-Spinner body type.

-BBFSCIP.

-no English skills.

Looks:

-I find Mini the most attractive of the bunch face-wise. Mini is cute with elements of Chinese and Vietnamese features. Mina has a more foxy and sultry appearance with sharper angles. Yuna on the other hand has what I describe as a taskmaster's face, long and strict.

-Mini has natural perky and firm Bs. Man made Cs for Mina and as others have stated Yuna's are natural Bs but softer and slightly saggy.

-IMO, Mini has the best body type. They are all spinners but she stands out for her natural body, proportion, and overall muscle tone.

Service:

-Mina is the clear winner here. She's wild, loud, and puts effort into being enthusiastic and sexy. She'll play the part of the seductress to a T. Unprompted, she'll likely initiate round 2 or even 3.

-Yuna has better service than Mini but the difference isn't much. Yuna is more experienced while Mini needs direction. I believe these two are more submissive, hence the lack of motivation / effort on their part.

Takeaways:

-I would rate Yuna last of the three.

-By virtue of her youth, cute looks, and natural body Mini is worth a visit.

-Mina's sheer performance in a petite body is one of the best you'll experience among today's talents.Thanks for the comprehensive, observant detailing. I wish more people would write like this.

Toungsten
05-23-20, 20:13
Fellow mongers, any BBFS girls that's down for 3 pop a round? Mini with M was totally cool with it, Luna laughed it off and didn't want a 3rd. I usually test the water and tell the girl they will make me cum 3 x and base on their answer I can kinda guess which one is more incline to going 3 x an hour.If you really want a third pop just move down south and begin eating their pussy for a bit and it will happen. That's been my experience. Never fails.

Francescoo
05-23-20, 21:52
Fellow mongers, any BBFS girls that's down for 3 pop a round? Mini with M was totally cool with it, Luna laughed it off and didn't want a 3rd. I usually test the water and tell the girl they will make me cum 3 x and base on their answer I can kinda guess which one is more incline to going 3 x an hour.I got for 20 minutes one time and I'm good! Maybe twice but three times is a lot! Not that I have a lot of stamina one time is fine with me.

Member #6292
05-23-20, 22:28
Anyone seen her?Finally decided to see Yuna and she's great! She has a girl next door type of look she isn't super model hot but she's cute! At minimum late 20's in age. There's plenty of light in the room so I am almost sure of her age. She's very thin and moans pretty loud when you pound her hard! I busted a couple of times inside of her and had time for a third but I was done, she was disappointed and said next time I owe her a good pounding 3 times. She doesn't seem busy because we went over like 15 minutes. Overall service is good. BBFS w / cip x2, BBBJ.

CoryBekem
05-24-20, 00:18
Thanks for the comprehensive, observant detailing. I wish more people would write like this.I'll give the other two a try and get my feet wet a little more before making my final assessment.

Eddy68
05-24-20, 10:34
Finally decided to see Yuna and she's great! She has a girl next door type of look she isn't super model hot but she's cute! At minimum late 20's in age. There's plenty of light in the room so I am almost sure of her age. She's very thin and moans pretty loud when you pound her hard! I busted a couple of times inside of her and had time for a third but I was done, she was disappointed and said next time I owe her a good pounding 3 times. She doesn't seem busy because we went over like 15 minutes. Overall service is good. BBFS w / cip x2, BBBJ.She is over 30. Don't lie. Pounded her just to get my load off she is nice but not worth a repeat.

IAmGib1
05-24-20, 10:48
Fellow mongers, any BBFS girls that's down for 3 pop a round? Mini with M was totally cool with it, Luna laughed it off and didn't want a 3rd. I usually test the water and tell the girl they will make me cum 3 x and base on their answer I can kinda guess which one is more incline to going 3 x an hour.Many girls will charge extra for more than 1 pop much less 3 x so you got a bargain anyway you look at it.

Toungsten
05-24-20, 12:52
M.

Chanel, Hazel.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dior.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Joesef
05-24-20, 14:36
Hey fellas,

Just reached out to SA to make an appointment to see Lulu, but was told she was gone. Can anyone confirm if she's changed agencies?

Alternatively, anyone else have a recommendation on busty kgirls? Inventory starting to seem slim. Cona is gone (atf). Kiss is on vacay? Now Lulu?

J.

Toungsten
05-24-20, 15:10
Hey fellas,

Just reached out to SA to make an appointment to see Lulu, but was told she was gone. Can anyone confirm if she's changed agencies?

Alternatively, anyone else have a recommendation on busty kgirls? Inventory starting to seem slim. Cona is gone (atf). Kiss is on vacay? Now Lulu?

J.Lulu has been gone for some time now. Where were you?

KingNoctis
05-24-20, 15:24
She is over 30. Don't lie. Pounded her just to get my load off she is nice but not worth a repeat.Thanks mate. I dunno man a lot of mongers here are so bad in estimating these providers ages LOL!

TWill182
05-24-20, 17:38
Hey fellas,

J.KISS is in OC now.

Joesef
05-24-20, 17:57
KISS is in OC now.Thanks for the update, TW.

-J.

BootyWatcher69
05-24-20, 18:11
She is over 30. Don't lie. Pounded her just to get my load off she is nice but not worth a repeat.Thank you dude, there is a lot of shilling going on. Keep reviews honest.

HobbyVeteran
05-24-20, 18:24
Hey fellas,

J.As an extremely long time fan of Cona and her various 2 girl shows is it confirmed that she's gone for good or is this an extremely long vacay?

Toungsten
05-24-20, 18:27
As an extremely long time fan of Cona and her various 2 girl shows is it confirmed that she's gone for good or is this an extremely long vacay?Cona was supposed to be back this month on the 18th but postponed it probably because of Covid 19.

Panchito33
05-24-20, 20:30
Upselling the BBFS. $$. 80 + $ for BBFS. F That. Practically 4 bills. No thanks.

KISS is in OC now.

BonerAppetitty
05-24-20, 20:38
And that's why they left M. We should feel lucky some good ones still don't upsell.

Upselling the BBFS. $$. 80 + $ for BBFS. F That. Practically 4 bills. No thanks.

Toungsten
05-24-20, 20:51
And that's why they left M. We should feel lucky some good ones still don't upsell.Neither Mini / Mina nor Love / Dior are upselling at their new agencies.

Jbjb1983
05-24-20, 21:32
She is over 30. Don't lie. Pounded her just to get my load off she is nice but not worth a repeat.He may be a newbie but he has more reviews than you. I agree with his review of Yuna, I have seen her and I think she's about late 20's, also I see a lot posts where you say you meet 4 girls a week and other things and I haven't seen a single review, how are you a senior without reviews and 37 posts?

LaMancha
05-24-20, 23:41
Hey fellas,

J.I have seen both Lulu and Hazel. I swear they are the same person. I saw Lulu a while ago and Hazel a few months later. The Hazel I saw looked like the pics on Sexyangels of Lulu way more than the pictures of Hazel from M's.

Their mannerism and persona were way too similar also. Although I think they are the same, maybe that is not the case. Or maybe I did not see Hazel as advertized. Who knows.

Bastard Chorum
05-25-20, 02:02
And that's why they left M. We should feel lucky some good ones still don't upsell.Ain't that the truth, on both counts. It's just unfortunate that mongers here are willing to pay extra for it. It's turning into the HX model of structured pricing and addons. Not too long ago, you had one standard rate that include MSOG and for certain agencies BBFS. Then it splintered into additional charges for MSOG and BBFS. I just look at NorCal and wonder what went wrong down here.

MonkeyMonger
05-25-20, 10:47
What agency is she with in OC?

Panchito33
05-25-20, 11:36
J's OC version.

What agency is she with in OC?

DeJavu27
05-25-20, 12:11
Neither Mini / Mina nor Love / Dior are upselling at their new agencies.Which booker is Love with now?

Toungsten
05-25-20, 12:51
M.

Chanel, Hazel.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

PumpNDump
05-25-20, 12:57
Kiss was a good lay but in no way is she valued at 4 $$ in my perspective. I can see a skilled 18-21 yr old being valued between 3 $$ to 4 $$ but anything over 30 years ripe 2. 5 $ and under in price is reasonable even with unfettered raw fun.

PussyDestroyr
05-25-20, 13:00
Hey guys,

Tried Yoji as planned this morning. She really does give great service. Very cheerful and willing to please as all the reviews state. I did get clarification On her boobs. Apparently, she used to be D-DD, but had reduction to C due to back pain. Anyways, if anyone was curious. Her waist down was oddly shaped compared to upper body.

Door opened, greeted with a smile, DFK and groping. She smokes, kind of a negative for me. Walk to room where she proceeded to give a pretty exceptional BBBJ. Good hand to mouth combination, nice velocity and attention to the boys. Came close to blowing a couple of times. I struggled with continuing with BBBJCIM vs bbfscip. After a while, decided time to DATY. She really enjoyed it. Inserted bb from standing for a nice amount time, going fast, slowing down and hitting hard and soft. She feels above average in doggy. We fit nicely. Took it on the bed and continued in DS. Switched to mish and buried my warrior deep in the canal for the finale. Kept going inside and out until I was completely drained. A little short, but that's what I get for waiting 2 days without playtime!

This one is tough, really great service, but she isn't my type. Her face is OK, but I have much better options in LA and OC, frankly. Can't beat $80 for hhr tho. Her body is a little too petite, given she is probably 35-45 years old. Worth a whirl to decide for yourself. I'll continue the search. Younger, bigger tits and non-smokers are my needs.

Yours truly,

Pussy Destroyer.

MonkeyMonger
05-25-20, 13:53
Can you pm the contact? Thanks.

J's OC version.

Veni1
05-25-20, 15:07
Wow, I think I'm going to move to the Bay Area. Looking at their sites up there, I see PSE offered just about everywhere, and at a cost of $220 to 240 per the hour. Where have we gone wrong?

Thud1
05-25-20, 15:52
Wow, I think I'm going to move to the Bay Area. Looking at their sites up there, I see PSE offered just about everywhere, and at a cost of $220 to 240 per the hour. Where have we gone wrongThere are guys here willing to pay $350 for CFS. They are not good Economists. So with this, you will see the supply and demand curve. There are a lot more providers up in the Bay Area competing for business.

SFVsag
05-25-20, 17:09
Wow, I think I'm going to move to the Bay Area. Looking at their sites up there, I see PSE offered just about everywhere, and at a cost of $220 to 240 per the hour. Where have we gone wrongToo many people with more dollars than sense is where we've gone wrong.

PussyDestroyr
05-25-20, 18:16
Wow, I think I'm going to move to the Bay Area. Looking at their sites up there, I see PSE offered just about everywhere, and at a cost of $220 to 240 per the hour. Where have we gone wrongWe need to stay united. I constantly mention, respectfully, how I spend so much $ on bookers that don't up sell bb / PSE. Generally, I boycott too. Unless something truly exceptional comes through, which is rare.

HotManGuy
05-25-20, 19:30
We need to stay united. I constantly mention, respectfully, how I spend so much $ on bookers that don't up sell bb / PSE. Generally, I boycott too. Unless something truly exceptional comes through, which is rare.To help with the problem, which bookers do you trust that don't up sell and all that down here in SoCal / LA area?

PussyDestroyr
05-25-20, 20:32
To help with the problem, which bookers do you trust that don't up sell and all that down here in SoCal / LA area?M, SA and SFK. Stay clear of KTE. AKTown, etc. If anyone have others that don't up charge bb, let's given them all our business.

Ddddd21
05-25-20, 20:39
He may be a newbie but he has more reviews than you. I agree with his review of Yuna, I have seen her and I think she's about late 20's, also I see a lot posts where you say you meet 4 girls a week and other things and I haven't seen a single review, how are you a senior without reviews and 37 posts?Yuna is not in her 20's. You could clearly tell she's in her 40's. Look at her saggy tits and the wrinkles in her face.

Toungsten
05-25-20, 20:59
We need to stay united. I constantly mention, respectfully, how I spend so much $ on bookers that don't up sell bb / PSE. Generally, I boycott too. Unless something truly exceptional comes through, which is rare.I never see girls who up sell. Never! Why would I? Is the quality of looks and performance any better than the girls with a flat rate and offer MSOG and BBFS? No way. Some of those up sell girls were once with the agencies that don't up sell and some even go back to their original agencies that didn't upsell. Would you buy a car from a dealer who had the exact same options but was selling the car at a higher price than another agency. Why buy a Lexus in Beverly Hills when you can get the exact same car in Pomona for considerably less? That's why we shop and should be doing the same thing with the girls. It's a market economy and like any other commodity if it isn't selling the price has to go down or out of business. It's the fools who don't understand that they are perpetuating the situation who ruin it for everyone including themselves.

Alsrl90
05-25-20, 21:11
Yuna is not in her 20's. You could clearly tell she's in her 40's. Look at her saggy tits and the wrinkles in her face.No girl in this business is in her 20's. I think the average age is really mid-late 30's and I would say maybe a third of them are in their 40's.

I am surprised that a lot of the mongers really think they pounded an early 20's girl for 260 LOL.

Alsrl90
05-25-20, 21:17
To help with the problem, which bookers do you trust that don't up sell and all that down here in SoCal / LA area?I wouldn't trust any bookers really. They will test you to see if you are easily persuaded. If they think you are, they will try to charge as much as they think you are willing to give up. Just stand firm on the standard rate.

Kamsamida
05-25-20, 22:24
I have seen both Lulu and Hazel. I swear they are the same person. I saw Lulu a while ago and Hazel a few months later. The Hazel I saw looked like the pics on Sexyangels of Lulu way more than the pictures of Hazel from M's.

Their mannerism and persona were way too similar also. Although I think they are the same, maybe that is not the case. Or maybe I did not see Hazel as advertized. Who knows.The Hazel on M's site is not ex-Lulu from SA. I've seen both and they are two different girls. Hazel is slightly older than Lulu and used to go by Alisha when she toured the BayArea. Lulu is one of the originals when SA came on the LA scene. Both provide excellent service.

Vulcan1009
05-25-20, 23:03
Anyone knows where she moved? Or is she on vacation?

Her name is no longer on SexyAngel site.

Jack926
05-26-20, 00:58

Her name is no longer on SexyAngel site.Damn! She was very good. She was sexy and slutty and I bet you she will end up at "M".

HapaBoy86
05-26-20, 02:50

Her name is no longer on SexyAngel site.If you become a regular and spend $ on her and if you got game to get her #. You possibly could've got her # to text her?

Toungsten
05-26-20, 11:25

Her name is no longer on SexyAngel site.Chanel is still on the SA site.

PlutoKiller
05-26-20, 11:31
Yuna is not in her 20's. You could clearly tell she's in her 40's. Look at her saggy tits and the wrinkles in her face.I have seen her and agree. I should have walked. Saggy everything.

Toungsten
05-26-20, 11:32

Her name is no longer on SexyAngel site.Chanel is still on the SA site.

Toungsten
05-26-20, 12:31
M.

Chanel.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dior (Chanel gone effective today).

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

DHorn420
05-26-20, 13:08
Someone mentioned to me that the client base is way different up North. More Asians and Indians there, so my assumption and guess is they've made it (NorCal) to where their true colors show for-non haggling on prices. In turn, they've kept it firm at 220-240 p / h. Down here in LA, it's pretty diverse, so you'll have mongers that will want to tip or pay more.

Wow, I think I'm going to move to the Bay Area. Looking at their sites up there, I see PSE offered just about everywhere, and at a cost of $220 to 240 per the hour. Where have we gone wrong?

Jack926
05-26-20, 13:14
I never see girls who up sell. Never! Why would I? Is the quality of looks and performance any better than the girls with a flat rate and offer MSOG and BBFS? No way. I wouldn't make such a general or broad statements! Your blanket statement above is not true because some girls are far better looking than others and some girls offer BBFS and some don't! Obviously in free market, you get both end of spectrum in term of look or service. You can not tell me that Leah and Charlie Love are both the same in term of look. If Aida Love was offering BBFS, I would have paid up with no hesitation.

PussyDestroyr
05-26-20, 14:14
Damn! She was very good. She was sexy and slutty and I bet you she will end up at "M".I'm in contact with her, not to worry.

TD Leafs
05-26-20, 14:18

Her name is no longer on SexyAngel site.Booker texted she's on long vacation.

Never know, she may show up with other booker soon.

Joesef
05-26-20, 15:07
M, SA and SFK. Stay clear of KTE. AKTown, etc. If anyone have others that don't up charge bb, let's given them all our business.Lets not forget Yoona and the Palace. MILFS, but bbfscip.

Vulcan1009
05-26-20, 15:10
If you become a regular and spend $ on her and if you got game to get her #. You possibly could've got her # to text her?I have seen her many time and never ask her numbers, LOL.

Booker told me she went on a long vacation.

PussyDestroyr
05-26-20, 18:06
Lets not forget Yoona and the Palace. MILFS, but bbfscip.Hey brother, can you DM me info on Palace?

P.S. Add kpussycat Hx to our list too.

Vulcan1009
05-26-20, 18:07
Hi Gents.

Seem that recently BBFS girl selections are getting slimmer, I was wondering if any of you seen below ladies that BBFS.

Recently got into HX and got so confused about their regular website name and their HX handle, LOL.

Thanks in advance for your 2 cent.

HX: SweetGem.

Ella, Holly, Cherry.

HX: CandyGirls.

Rose, SuSie.

HX: HolyAngel.

Anny, Vicky.

HX: HotKiss77.

SuZie, Grace.

IAmGib1
05-26-20, 18:24
I wouldn't make such a general or broad statements! Your blanket statement above is not true because some girls are far better looking than others and some girls offer BBFS and some don't! Obviously in free market, you get both end of spectrum in term of look or service. You can not tell me that Leah and Charlie Love are both the same in term of look. If Aida Love was offering BBFS, I would have paid up with no hesitation.I would have too- for a revenge fuck. Aida IS HOT but a total diva! I would tire of her attitude and continue my quest for the next hot chick with great service. I don't frequent restaurants with good food but poor service either.

Nikerr
05-26-20, 18:30
I haven't been to the palace in a while. Is there anyone there worth seeing?

Jack926
05-26-20, 18:32
I would have too- for a revenge fuck. Aida IS HOT but a total diva! I would tire of her attitude and continue my quest for the next hot chick with great service. I don't frequent restaurants with good food but poor service either.I saw Aida Love twice-Hell of great looking girl and session was super hot. I did not last more than 10 minutes with her with a condom. I have never seen a BBFS girl in her caliber of look. I would like to know if anyone seen a girl like that at "M" place. Allison was in same caliber as Aida and I saw Allison 8+ times in 2 months and not a chance that she would consider BBFS.

Nikerr
05-26-20, 19:01
Anyone know where they went to? Didn't get a chance to do doubles with them before they left.

Vulcan1009
05-26-20, 19:52
I saw Aida Love twice-Hell of great looking girl and session was super hot. I did not last more than 10 minutes with her with a condom. I have never seen a BBFS girl in her caliber of look. I would like to know if anyone seen a girl like that at "M" place. Allison was in same caliber as Aida and I saw Allison 8+ times in 2 months and not a chance that she would consider BBFS.Damn, for a girl look like that she would be an instagram model and just make money of that or get a sugar daddy. Lots rich asian dude would gladly pay for her rent and shit.

HapaBoy86
05-26-20, 20:26
Damn, for a girl look like that she would be an instagram model and just make money of that or get a sugar daddy. Lots rich asian dude would gladly pay for her rent and shit.Lets see she comes with baggage. Fake marriage to get green card and has used fake I'd's to gain apartments and etc. Her part-time bf is 420 grower and just a s douchey as her.

Her service is terrible. Still a good trophy fu*ck!

Also, when you think you're texting her and trying to hook up many times its her Russian friend who books other Russian girls.

And, she is NOT BBFS!

Jack926
05-26-20, 20:56
Lets see she comes with baggage. Fake marriage to get green card and has used fake I'd's to gain apartments and etc. Her part-time bf is 420 grower and just a s douchey as her.

Her service is terrible. Still a good trophy fu*ck!

Also, when you think you're texting her and trying to hook up many times its her Russian friend who books other Russian girls.

And, she is NOT BBFS!She fucked me really good and she was super nice to me but she was not BBFS. She really gets into sex but she won't allow CIM, COF or BBFS.

KingNoctis
05-26-20, 22:10
Has anyone seen their new lineup?

Eden.

Peach.

Baby Soo.

Francescoo
05-26-20, 23:34
I think it times to visit outside agency with latinas girls! Anyone know! Pm me.

NintyNine
05-27-20, 00:44
Tuesday may 26

...Welp. Such a drought. Looks like I'm jacking off again this month, just bought a new bottle of lotion.

My last session was at the beginning of March with mini.

Cumming up on 3 months now. I need some fwb's yesterday.

To make things worse, even dating apps are hard because no one wants to go out. Scared of that 0. 5% corona death rate.

Czar213
05-27-20, 01:19
Do Anyone know when is Nina coming back?

Toungsten
05-27-20, 01:27
I saw Aida Love twice-Hell of great looking girl and session was super hot. I did not last more than 10 minutes with her with a condom. I have never seen a BBFS girl in her caliber of look. I would like to know if anyone seen a girl like that at "M" place. Allison was in same caliber as Aida and I saw Allison 8+ times in 2 months and not a chance that she would consider BBFS.You must have forgotten Ava with M and she was a YMMV BBFS girl.

Toungsten
05-27-20, 01:36
I wouldn't make such a general or broad statements! Your blanket statement above is not true because some girls are far better looking than others and some girls offer BBFS and some don't! Obviously in free market, you get both end of spectrum in term of look or service. You can not tell me that Leah and Charlie Love are both the same in term of look. If Aida Love was offering BBFS, I would have paid up with no hesitation.It wasn't a blanket statement. What I was saying is that you can find the same quality (good and bad) in any of the agencies so why use an agency with up sell when you can use the one with a flat rate and find good quality there. Not if the Leah you refer to is the same Lia whose service I raved about. There you gave up some in looks for one of the best fucks I ever had. The inverse of that is Ava who was with M and one of the hottest looking girls you would ever want but couldn't hold a candle to Lia in service. Do you want a girl who love to look at or one who you love to fuck. Go from agency to agency and you will find plenty of both and not have to pay the up sell price.

Czar213
05-27-20, 01:44
I haven't been to the palace in a while. Is there anyone there worth seeingPalace hx show Pepsi is there now.

TheAbc
05-27-20, 03:32
I posted earlier about M. Tried booking for Chanel but she's been super booked lately. Not sure if this has to due with the talent flight and people just booking whatever is left, who knows. Passed on M. I don't like to prebook. Must be a talent drain recently, I will return to M when more girls are supplied.

Plan B was Sexyangels. The only girls available was Dior (Love at M). There were other girls at M so I never got a chance to see her. Saw her last week, pretty good performance but not into her looks. Has too many tattoos for my liking. She gives a killer rim though. No CIP.

I ended up seeing Yuna. Looked better than I expected. Pictures are her, photoshopped but I still thought she was good looking. Slim, probably 5'5-5'7. 90-105 LBS. Tits are natural. They won't be as perky as the fakes ones everyone is accustomed to. No rimming, but great BBBJ technique, works the shaft and balls. She was a strange DFK technique, not sure how to describe it. Maybe someone esle here can chime in on it. She's accommodating for most positions but she's a bit goofy in not so good way. I found it a little distracting during the session. We had some laughs throughout the session and I found it hard to focus after awhile. I also caught her looking at the clock as well. She can get a bit vocal if you have her in the right position. She's a good alternative if the usual suspects are full for BB. I appreciated the fact that the booker was very prompt with replies via text and called me before I went to see Yuna. To add, the booker asked me about the girl. This part is missing from most bookers, I like this added touch. It's those small things that make my experience better. I can't remember the last time I got a post text from a booker or girl after the session has ended. Last one would be Asuka but that is all in the past. Damage was $$ . 7.

+ Good booker.

+ Good looking, no tats, no fake tits, not fat, non smoker.

+ BBFS + CIP.

+ No upcharge for BBFS.

- Wanted money upfront.

- Potential clock watcher.

https://ktowngfe.photo.blog/yunawla/#jp-carousel-120.

BobLove
05-27-20, 04:21
I saw Aida Love twice-Hell of great looking girl and session was super hot. I did not last more than 10 minutes with her with a condom. I have never seen a BBFS girl in her caliber of look. I would like to know if anyone seen a girl like that at "M" place. Allison was in same caliber as Aida and I saw Allison 8+ times in 2 months and not a chance that she would consider BBFS.Whats her price?

IAmGib1
05-27-20, 09:47
She fucked me really good and she was super nice to me but she was not BBFS. She really gets into sex but she won't allow CIM, COF or BBFS.Many others have said she wants to control what positions and whether she gives a CBJ or BBJ regardless as to that person's appearance, hygiene, manners are up to snuff. She is booked by a Russian booker and they will tell you anything to get there. She is a "trophy fuck"! Not BBFS so you must compare her to every Korean hottie ever in her prime. That includes quite a few that would be top notch lookers with better service for less money. What was the price for those 10 mins? I like to get at least 50 mins for my 1 hr. rate. To each their own.

Toungsten
05-27-20, 10:19
Welp. Such a drought. Looks like I'm jacking off again this month, just bought a new bottle of lotion.

My last session was at the beginning of March with mini.

Cumming up on 3 months now. I need some fwb's yesterday.

To make things worse, even dating apps are hard because no one wants to go out. Scared of that 0. 5% corona death rate.Mini, Mina, Luna, Lyn, Ruby, Chanel with M.

BigM1
05-27-20, 13:49
Palace hx show Pepsi is there now.Would someone kindly share the Palace URL?

Thanks.

DannyFknKay
05-27-20, 13:53
Would someone kindly share the Palace URL?

Thanks.They don't have a website but they recently launched on HX as pepsiclub.

J Nodd 969
05-27-20, 14:21
First the report. First time booking with SA and the process was relatively simple, whether you have references or not. This was mid-week late afternoon and appointments were available within 2-3 hours. Not having any experience with any providers, I ended scheduling the first available-Dior.

Showed up at the location early and booker asked me to wait. I walked up to some stranger awkwardly presuming they were the booker. Communication ended up being purely text and I was just buzzed in. I was pleasantly greeted by Dior who looked great in a well-fitting sun dress. I would describe her as fit at a little over 5' tall with a nice pair of bought melons. As a reference, a solid 9 in terms of looks for me would be Cherry from KK in SD. Dior is a solid 8. She guided me by the hand and offered a shower. I always shower before an appointment so opted out. She did some minimal cleaning with a hot towel and we got down to business. Started with some D f K, which was quite nice. She's very aggressive and sensual. Lots of pressure and she's not shy. Then b b b j, which was also quite nice. It was quite shall we say comprehensive in terms areas of attention. I prefer a more slow and sensual style, where as she went very aggressive PSE-didn't hurt though. After that, the service was good standard service where I did most of the work. She requested no c I p so I obliged, I didn't mind. Maybe next time.

Standard rate from what I've read on this forum, ending in 6 0.

Looks 8/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Service 9/10.

I would repeat with SA with Dior.

I'm actually interested in Chanel who seems like she's at M. Never booked through her before, so I requesting a DM from why'all. Thank you kindly.

PussyDestroyr
05-27-20, 14:24
Mini, Mina, Luna, Lyn, Ruby, Chanel with M.Website doesn't reflect this lineup. Are you sure? Don't want to bother M, as I'm sure she just got 50 texts on this post.

TheZorak
05-27-20, 14:30
I ended up seeing Yuna. Looked better than I expected. Pictures are her, photoshopped but I still thought she was good looking. Slim, probably 5'5-5'7. 90-105 LBS. Tits are natural. They won't be as perky as the fakes ones everyone is accustomed to. No rimming, but great BBBJ technique, works the shaft and balls. She was a strange DFK technique, not sure how to describe it. Maybe someone esle here can chime in on it. She's accommodating for most positions but she's a bit goofy in not so good way. I found it a little distracting during the session. We had some laughs throughout the session and I found it hard to focus after awhile. I also caught her looking at the clock as well. She can get a bit vocal if you have her in the right position. She's a good alternative if the usual suspects are full for BB. I appreciated the fact that the booker was very prompt with replies via text and called me before I went to see Yuna. To add, the booker asked me about the girl. This part is missing from most bookers, I like this added touch. It's those small things that make my experience better. I can't remember the last time I got a post text from a booker or girl after the session has ended. Last one would be Asuka but that is all in the past. Damage was $$ . 7.

+ Good booker.

+ Good looking, no tats, no fake tits, not fat, non smoker.

+ BBFS + CIP.

+ No upcharge for BBFS.

- Wanted money upfront.

- Potential clock watcher.

https://ktowngfe.photo.blog/yunawla/#jp-carousel-120.How old would you say she was? And does this booker have an HX account?

PussyDestroyr
05-27-20, 14:36
Wow, where do I start?

For those that know me, I'm generally pretty positive and try to lift up bookers and girls that really deserve it. This will be a rare one from me. Frankly, don't even feel comfortable as I write this post.

First, this was my first time with booker SS. Super excited to get verified. I'm told Roya is back, seemed legit. Why would he lie, right? I show up and immediately realize it's not Roya. It's Erin. More on her later. At that moment, I realize I was baited and switched. In all my time as a hobbyist. It was the first. I know, crazy, I've been lucky for a long time as I do my research and have a strong network of friends here. I paI'd $$$ for pretty much 20 minutes (was supposed to be an hr, but I just couldn't).

Second, when I see Erin, she looked like the predator. Man, she is old and her face looks crazy. All the comments from others hit me like a locomotive. I went with it, figured it was the lighting. NOPE! Seemed to get worst and worst during the session. Decided to close my eyes and work through it. For those that know me, I never need to work for the first pop. Maybe the second, but the first is always quite nice and easy. After all, I'm the Pussy Destroyr. Name didn't come from no where. It's been a long time since I've had to work for a nut. This was that time. She had nice tits. I'll give her that. Her breath was bad too.

Moral of the story? Take note on SS and Erin. Both are bad news IMHO. Now I'm going to take a long hot shower. By the way, the shower didn't work when I saw Erin. FML.

JBarry28
05-27-20, 14:38
Mini, Mina, Luna, Lyn, Ruby, Chanel with M.Also, I received a text that Nana (the energizer bunny) is back. From booker gray. Haven't seen her in about 6 months or so.

Jumper427
05-27-20, 15:59
Anyone know if m changed her phone number? I haven't messaged her in a few months and tried again today but haven't gotten a response. Had had no issues in the past for a number of years.

HobbyVeteran
05-27-20, 17:20
They don't have a website but they recently launched on HX as pepsiclub.Apparently Pepsi and vixen are doing a 2 girl show. 5. 2 bones for the entrance fee.

Might pull the trigger. Pepsi will be stellar of course but no experience with vixen. Yet.

HapaBoy86
05-27-20, 18:23
Would someone kindly share the Palace URL?

Thanks.Pp doesn't have there own website. But if you're on hx search Pepsi.

SomeGuyCool
05-27-20, 18:28
Anyone try duos with mini and Yuna? Thinking of going tonight.

Bastard Chorum
05-27-20, 18:34
Website doesn't reflect this lineup. Are you sure? Don't want to bother M, as I'm sure she just got 50 texts on this post.The post itself is a bit misleading. The first three are from kpussycat, Lyn is from Sunny's group, Ruby is newtopasia, and Chanel (there's no less than 3 Chanels right now so do your homework) is the only with M.

Bastard Chorum
05-27-20, 18:42
Wow, where do I start?

For those that know me, I'm generally pretty positive and try to lift up bookers and girls that really deserve it. This will be a rare one from me. Frankly, don't even feel comfortable as I write this post.

First, this was my first time with booker SS. Super excited to get verified. I'm told Roya is back, seemed legit. Why would he lie, right? I show up and immediately realize it's not Roya. It's Erin. More on her later. At that moment, I realize I was baited and switched. In all my time as a hobbyist. It was the first. I know, crazy, I've been lucky for a long time as I do my research and have a strong network of friends here. I paI'd $$$ for pretty much 20 minutes (was supposed to be an hr, but I just couldn't).

Second, when I see Erin, she looked like the predator. Man, she is old and her face looks crazy. All the comments from others hit me like a locomotive. I went with it, figured it was the lighting. NOPE! Seemed to get worst and worst during the session. Decided to close my eyes and work through it. For those that know me, I never need to work for the first pop. Maybe the second, but the first is always quite nice and easy. After all, I'm the Pussy Destroyr. Name didn't come from no where. It's been a long time since I've had to work for a nut. This was that time. She had nice tits. I'll give her that. Her breath was bad too.

Moral of the story? Take note on SS and Erin. Both are bad news IMHO. Now I'm going to take a long hot shower. By the way, the shower didn't work when I saw Erin. FML.I'm surprised you didn't just leave. It's one thing to get misled by fake photos as that's par for the course for most agencies nowadays. I'll still see them if they look decent, maybe find a diamond in the rough. However, doing the old switcheroo by using established and popular girls photos / names is a huge no-no in my book.

Bastard Chorum
05-27-20, 18:50
Anyone know if m changed her phone number? I haven't messaged her in a few months and tried again today but haven't gotten a response. Had had no issues in the past for a number of years.No, her phone number hasn't changed and she's still responding to inquiries (as of this morning anyway). Try her other numbers if the one you're using isn't getting a response. If you been with her for multiple years, it's very likely that she contacted you on her other numbers.

Bastard Chorum
05-27-20, 19:01
Anyone try duos with mini and Yuna? Thinking of going tonight.I recommend trying Mini and Mina as duos. Personally, I don't fancy threesomes or more. But having seen them individually, pairing Mini and Mina might be more appealing. Mina and Yuna is another option. Seeing as how Yuna is willing to do MFM, she might be more animated and accommodating in situations that aren't one on one. However, that's just speculation on my part.

Any monger out there try asking Sophia if a foursome with all three is possible? If all three are willing to do duos, I don't see why an additional one or the other matters. At least, that's the next logical little head step I come to conclude.

Santooki
05-27-20, 19:51
I recommend trying Mini and Mina as duos. Personally, I don't fancy threesomes or more. But having seen them individually, pairing Mini and Mina might be more appealing. Mina and Yuna is another option. Seeing as how Yuna is willing to do MFM, she might be more animated and accommodating in situations that aren't one on one. However, that's just speculation on my part.

Any monger out there try asking Sophia if a foursome with all three is possible? If all three are willing to do duos, I don't see why an additional one or the other matters. At least, that's the next logical little head step I come to conclude.Do you know if any of them offering girl on girl action for duos? I've seem to only come across duos that are basically like two girls on you type deal.

BonerAppetitty
05-27-20, 20:13
400 for Good Fun Experience.

Whats her price?

FrankTheTank78
05-27-20, 20:21
Do you know if any of them offering girl on girl action for duos? I've seem to only come across duos that are basically like two girls on you type deal.I've seen Yuna and Mini together a few months ago. They didn't interact with each other. No idea about Mina.

LoveAsianGirls
05-27-20, 21:47
Apparently Pepsi and vixen are doing a 2 girl show. 5. 2 bones for the entrance fee.

Might pull the trigger. Pepsi will be stellar of course but no experience with vixen. Yet.Vixen trained by Pepsi first time she was at Palace. Her service is very much like Pepsi's. Double dose of Pepsi style service is sensory overload LOL.

Anyone have info on Emmy at Palace?

HapaBoy86
05-27-20, 22:05
How old would you say she was? And does this booker have an HX accountYes, just scroll through the classifieds LA section look for kgirl ones and key word "yuna".

Very easy to find if you do some legwork.

HapaBoy86
05-27-20, 22:06
Anyone try duos with mini and Yuna? Thinking of going tonight.Or, Yuna is offering Eiffel Tower sessions. Whoa!

Toungsten
05-27-20, 22:06
Website doesn't reflect this lineup. Are you sure? Don't want to bother M, as I'm sure she just got 50 texts on this post.They are from four different agencies. I was responding to a query.

WCornell
05-27-20, 22:42
This is very long, but it's what it was like, so I don't care. Vixen is back at the Palace. I saw her a lot when she was in L. A. Last year, and I'm seeing her a lot again. My favorite thing is a very slow, soft, sensual tease, and Vixen is just the best I've ever found at it. She mid-30's a pretty, exotic face, and a tight body. She is a really nasty fuck. Serious long-running ATF for me. Vixen recognized me and said she remembered what I liked. I started to tell her again but she pushed herself up against me and said, "Soft, slow, talk, kidding, hand job, rimming, you like to watch me fuck. " We both laughed, but I was amazed. Then she slid her tongue into my mouth and stroked my cock through my slacks with her fingernails. Almost everything she did after that was at ¼-speed and she kept me crazy for the whole 2 hours. ATF, for sure. Welcome back.

Short shower, then to bed. I laid back on the bed. She stood by the bed, rubbed oil on herself, and fondled her nipples and pussy. Sultry eye-contact the whole way through. I loved the tease, but it's been over a year and I really wanted to fuck her. I told her and she pulled away and said, "Not yet," enjoying herself. She doused me with oil, then spent half an hour or more licking my, chest, stomach, and thighs, then slow, deep, tongue-swirling, hand job-assisted cocksucking. Every now and then, she would stop and slide up for more passionate DFK, whispering dirty things in Korean and English into my ear. Just like the old days. She motioned for me to turn over. My cock was so hard it ached. I got on my knees with her behind me. She doused and rubbed my ass and cock with oil then settled in for a long, deep rim. She laughed. She knew I was surprised she remembered all this.

Then, she reached under and pulled my cock back between my legs and spent 10 minutes or so alternating between intense rimming with a firm, sensuous hand job and slow, deep cock sucking while fingering the rim of my asshole. I came in her mouth and down her throat. As I did, she rolled her tongue around the tip of my cock until I couldn't stand it and pulled out. I collapsed and she laughed again and went to get a hot washcloth to wipe us both down. This is already too long, but that was round 1. Round 2 was just as good. That was Monday. I'm going back for another 2-hours on Saturday. YMMV, but go fuck her once and see. Keep her busy. If I'm shilling for her, good, but it's all true. I just want her to stay around for a while.

Czar213
05-28-20, 01:10
Anyone with big cock did anal on Pepsi before? I ask her for lubes but she said it too big and she guide my Asian cock inside her pussy instead. I do have pretty big head.

Pike68
05-28-20, 01:17
Does anyone know if Pepsi is still at the old location? I never liked the new one?

Humyiy
05-28-20, 02:06
Has anyone seen this girl lately. I saw her a few times, and although some people didn't like her, I thought she was super sexy and wild in bed. Saw her a few times and she kept moving around I couldn't keep up with all the name and location changes. Radeon tattoo on upper arm, pretty face IMHO.

Not her first tour. I recognized her pics may be from the Bay. If I remember correctly, I also had seen her back in May 2019 with M as Coco. Back then it was really her first time in the US because I taught her a few things. Guys had trouble BB her but looked like she opened up now. Back then I got my bare dick in her with the first visit even though she wanted condom. I didn't know if it was my skill or she was easy so I didn't confirm in the forum. I was going to repeat to confirm if she is easy but she left within a week or two because guys complained she didn't BB.

The girl I saw is young and pretty cute with big round eyes and round face and a tattoo that said "Radeon" or something on her left shoulder.

Pics look similar to her especially the red two pieces swimsuit pic. Check out her legit review here: Sarah's Review (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4611133&viewfull=1#post4611133)

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/coco-escort-los-angeles-504546

Bastard Chorum
05-28-20, 02:47
Do you know if any of them offering girl on girl action for duos? I've seem to only come across duos that are basically like two girls on you type deal.Like I said, I'm not interested in duos so I wouldn't know. But if you're looking for girl on girl action, check out the Pepsi and Vixen duo. Because, well, Pepsi. Enough said. While I don't do duos, Pepsi once caught me unawares when she was training a new girl a while back (forgot who, I was booked only to see Pepsi). Two for the price of one, sure, but I learned from that experience that I prefer one on one more than anything else.

CumberlandBlue
05-28-20, 03:03
Not much to add except to agree with this post on Yuna. Just saw her recently. No upsell. Booker was easy to work with. I couldn't get a wink of sleep the night before and ended up taking something to help me sleep and I was just still groggy as hell during the date, and slept the rest of the day / night, so I was not able to enjoy myself- but it was me, not her. She was clearly disappointed with me. My only dings are: 1) the shower could have been more erotic- it was clearly just to eat time and could have been a little more fun; 2) she is not into rimming despite it being on her menu and only went through the motions of it; 3) no FIV but honestly I rarely have a K-girl let me finger bang them so this is the norm, really. Had she been more into the rimming, it would have helped get me over the hill but alas, it was not to be.

Finally decided to see Yuna and she's great! She has a girl next door type of look she isn't super model hot but she's cute! At minimum late 20's in age. There's plenty of light in the room so I am almost sure of her age. She's very thin and moans pretty loud when you pound her hard! I busted a couple of times inside of her and had time for a third but I was done, she was disappointed and said next time I owe her a good pounding 3 times. She doesn't seem busy because we went over like 15 minutes. Overall service is good. BBFS w / cip x2, BBBJ.

HapaBoy86
05-28-20, 03:28
Vixen trained by Pepsi first time she was at Palace. Her service is very much like Pepsi's. Double dose of Pepsi style service is sensory overload LOL.

Anyone have info on Emmy at Palace?My recommendation is see Pepsi alone cause she is a "e" ticket ride at D-land and hella fun in the when you have her on her back with your tool inside her just slamming her vagina.

And creaming her love box!

I've done dbls with her many years ago with her and Anica (Yoona) and Pepsi and Jenny from 2010. Both we're fun but you loose steam switching it up with each girl.

Pepsi alone is a sexual monster in the bedroom.

Just mt 2 centavos.

FiatVoluptas
05-28-20, 04:51
Wow, where do I start?

Moral of the story? Take note on SS and Erin. Both are bad news IMHO. Now I'm going to take a long hot shower. By the way, the shower didn't work when I saw Erin. FML.This is definitely not the first time something like this has been reported in the last six months or so. Several have reported being told by Roya's old booker (who is affiliated with SS) that Roya is back and it keeps turning out to be Erin. I think the bookers are using Roya's reputation to lure people to Erin. Perhaps Erin struggles to get enough work. I saw her once. Didn't regret it, but definitely won't repeat. Roya, I'd see her weekly if I could.

Jeff1976
05-28-20, 09:25
Moral of the story? Take note on SS and Erin. Both are bad news IMHO. Now I'm going to take a long hot shower. By the way, the shower didn't work when I saw Erin. FML.That's a crappy move, by the booker. Erin and Roya are good friends (same dance company, back in Korea). Roya is a definite repeat, quite a few times, actually. Erin isn't quite as bad (IMHO) as you say, but I wouldn't repeat. She is pleasant, and really does try to please, but she doesn't have the same physical gifts as Roya.

Toungsten
05-28-20, 12:00
M.

Chanel, Hazel.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dior.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

TD Leafs
05-28-20, 13:21
Tried to make appt and booker informed she doesn't offer BBFS anymore.

Hope that's not true?

BeezNasty
05-28-20, 13:46
How do doubles work at some of these agencies? The girls aren't making you change rubbers in between them right? I'd like to dip in between them interchangeably. Any info is great.

PussyDestroyr
05-28-20, 15:07
That's a crappy move, by the booker. Erin and Roya are good friends (same dance company, back in Korea). Roya is a definite repeat, quite a few times, actually. Erin isn't quite as bad (IMHO) as you say, but I wouldn't repeat. She is pleasant, and really does try to please, but she doesn't have the same physical gifts as Roya.SS has lost my business forever. I hope it was worth it to them, I would have repeated many many times. For example, M, SA, KPC and SFK are always very polite, responsive and friendly. They have received more repeats from me than I count. They deserve my biz.

The Real Cost
05-28-20, 15:41
My recommendation is see Pepsi alone cause she is a "e" ticket ride at D-land and hella fun in the when you have her on her back with your tool inside her just slamming her vagina.

I've done dbls with her many years ago with her and Anica (Yoona) and Pepsi and Jenny from 2010. Both we're fun but you loose steam switching it up with each girl.

Just mt 2 centavos.Pepsi is an amazing fuck!!

The Real Cost
05-28-20, 15:49
Anyone with big cock did anal on Pepsi before? I ask her for lubes but she said it too big and she guide my Asian cock inside her pussy instead. I do have pretty big head.I have a big thick cock and Pepsi lubes up her little asshole each time I've tried to do anal with her. I'm too big so it's never been successful but she always lets me try and just having the head of my rod pumping up against her asshole turns me on LOL.

PussyDestroyr
05-28-20, 17:53
Tried to make appt and booker informed she doesn't offer BBFS anymore.

Hope that's not true?She is just on the rag. Should be back soon.

JungleFun
05-28-20, 17:55
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/topAsian/123168/

Looks like she's back in OC if you monger are interested. I know there's been post about her voice sounding manly or her body is androgynous, but I didn't find her voice a turn off at all. Her body is a skinny kgirl body with natural tits back when I saw her last year or 2 years ago idr. I just recall fucking her anyway I wanted and she was down for everything. Ass to pussy to ass to pussy to mouth, faced fucked her with her head hanging on the bed and came deep in her throat, she didn't flinch and I kept it there for what seem like eternity. CIP CIA for next two round. We went way over time and she didn't care she just wanted me to fuck her. She reminds me of pepsi in term of service and attitude. Just a chill and willing provider. I'll probably see her again and man handle her like last time.

Vulcan1009
05-28-20, 18:36
M.

Chanel, Hazel.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dior.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.Just saw Luna yesterday and is no longer providing CIP anymore.

Same energetic energy and loving attitue GEF but during the session while I'm inside her BBFS, she smiled and said no more CIP ok? . I said okay.

More and more girl moving away from CIP or BBFSCIP all together.

LoveAsianGirls
05-28-20, 20:14
Just saw Luna yesterday and is no longer providing CIP anymore.

Same energetic energy and loving attitue GEF but during the session while I'm inside her BBFS, she smiled and said no more CIP ok? . I said okay.

More and more girl moving away from CIP or BBFSCIP all together.Oh no! Say it ain't so!

RawrHard
05-28-20, 22:13
Business must be slow.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-kdolls-viki-and-nina-bbfs-wla-17562085

Hanamichi
05-28-20, 22:37
Been curious about her for a long time and despite most reviews I've read here saying to avoid, I visited her.

I think she looks great, but I'm into older women, some of you might think otherwise.

I liked her tits they're not natural but they feel pretty close to it, I'm sure she has butt implants though.

BBBJ was toothy at times but she DT, she also spits out into a towel every now and then.

No BBFS, won't repeat because of it, wanted to finish on her face but she denied and finished in her mouth instead.

Final verdict, she's an older woman that only offers CFS, if you're not into that, I recommend you spend your money elsewhere.

To me she looks great, she's the type of woman I'm into but the lack of BBFS will keep me from seeing her again.

Francescoo
05-28-20, 23:33

More and more girl moving away from CIP or BBFSCIP all together.That's fine with me LOL.

PussyDestroyr
05-29-20, 00:00
I have a big thick cock and Pepsi lubes up her little asshole each time I've tried to do anal with her. I'm too big so it's never been successful but she always lets me try and just having the head of my rod pumping up against her asshole turns me on LOL.How is face for Pepsi and Vixen? Are we talking 8-9 level?

TheZorak
05-29-20, 00:19

More and more girl moving away from CIP or BBFSCIP all together.God damn it. The more I put off seeing girls in this corner of the biz, the more disappear / stop providing.

KGirlAddict
05-29-20, 03:03

More and more girl moving away from CIP or BBFSCIP all together.Hmmmm, I wonder why? I Cum in Luna's pussy all day, every time. The girls remember who we are. Sure some girls will give it up Bare without upsell. Regardless. Other girls would only BB for the right price with the right monger and please keep this a secret between us on the down-low. The tip debate will never be settled among us, at this point who gives a shit about who's right or wrong, the economics or politics, Bay Area vs So Cal, market rate dynamics and boycotting. Some say don't tip because it don't matter and you're fu_king it up for the rest of us. You dumb rich fu_ks! Others say tipping works for many reasons and you're the ones fu_king it up for the rest of us. You stupid cheap fu_ks! I hate to sound Marxist but we're all familiar with the eternal struggle between the Haves and the Have Nots. The rich and the poor have never received equal treatment in any other walks of life, including wh_re-mongering. YMMV. Money is not everything, but it sure is nice!

Toungsten
05-29-20, 09:51
Hmmmm, I wonder why? I Cum in Luna's pussy all day, every time. The girls remember who we are. Sure some girls will give it up Bare without upsell. Regardless. Other girls would only BB for the right price with the right monger and please keep this a secret between us on the down-low. The tip debate will never be settled among us, at this point who gives a shit about who's right or wrong, the economics or politics, Bay Area vs So Cal, market rate dynamics and boycotting. Some say don't tip because it don't matter and you're fu_king it up for the rest of us. You dumb rich fu_ks! Others say tipping works for many reasons and you're the ones fu_king it up for the rest of us. You stupid cheap fu_ks! I hate to sound Marxist but we're all familiar with the eternal struggle between the Haves and the Have Nots. The rich and the poor have never received equal treatment in any other walks of life, including wh_re-mongering. YMMV. Money is not everything, but it sure is nice!It's like everything in life. Everyone picks and chooses who the do what with. I've gotten BB from some girls who so many mongers have labeled as no BB and on the other hand I've been refused by some who allegedly offered BB as part of their menu. They can have many reasons to do what they do from tipping (which I never do), to the frequency visits by a monger or maybe just plain liking fucking them raw and dirty. There is no one answer as to why or why not the girls do what they do.

FiatVoluptas
05-29-20, 11:57
Been curious about her for a long time and despite most reviews I've read here saying to avoid, I visited her.

I think she looks great, but I'm into older women, some of you might think otherwise.

I liked her tits they're not natural but they feel pretty close to it, I'm sure she has butt implants though.

BBBJ was toothy at times but she DT, she also spits out into a towel every now and then.

No BBFS, won't repeat because of it, wanted to finish on her face but she denied and finished in her mouth instead.

Final verdict, she's an older woman that only offers CFS, if you're not into that, I recommend you spend your money elsewhere.

To me she looks great, she's the type of woman I'm into but the lack of BBFS will keep me from seeing her again.I like Sonya, as well. She's definitely older and does have butt implants, but I thought she was sexy and I loved her service. Too bad she didn't let you COF. I fucked her beautiful tits until she asked me to COF. Shot a milky one all over her mouth and chin. YMMV as always. BBFS is not a requirement for me, so she's been on my repeat list for a while. Especially because she asked me to take the last appointment next time so I can stay longer. Great girl in my experience.

OldsklRedVibe
05-29-20, 13:04
What's the consensus on Viki?

Any word on the return of Nina and / or Jenny? Thanks.

Francescoo
05-29-20, 13:21
From m or you can say jane idk!

My experience was the same experience you get for 160 in one of them Chinese experience!

Plus I'm lowkey getting tired of this hobby! I'm a handsome man I know I can pull a 10 !

Just to say I will not repeat.

PussyDestroyr
05-29-20, 13:29
She is just on the rag. Should be back soon.OK, Mini is def CFS. I was told by the booker bb was fine now, went to see her and was told by provider once in the room only CFS. Welp, that was fun while it lasted. This shouldn't reflect on the booker, whom I really like, she is always responsive, always friendly, pre-books, etc etc. Mini is just unbelievably moody.

Give your business to Yuna and Mina, IMO.

FYI, the lineup for SFK next month looks nice.

TheAbc
05-29-20, 13:31

My experience was the same experience you get for 160 in one of them Chinese experience!

Plus I'm lowkey getting tired of this hobby! I'm a handsome man I know I can pull a 10 !

Just to say I will not repeat.What went wrong with her?

PussyDestroyr
05-29-20, 13:31

Just to say I will not repeat.That's a bummer, she was my TDL for next week. What's so bad about her? Service, looks, something else?

By the way, has anyone hammered Dana at SA? My ears are perked. TIA!

Eric1972
05-29-20, 15:03

More and more girl moving away from CIP or BBFSCIP all together.Me too. Saw Luna last Sat and same. Cum out. NO CIP for me!

Bastard Chorum
05-29-20, 15:58

More and more girl moving away from CIP or BBFSCIP all together.

Oh no! Say it ain't so!

God damn it. The more I put off seeing girls in this corner of the biz, the more disappear / stop providing.

Me too. Saw Luna last Sat and same. Cum out. NO CIP for me!From what I remember reading of her reviews, wasn't she always YMMV with CIP to begin with? Sure you get BBFS with SA but CIP was always up to the girl. It was the same with her roommate Chanel when she was located in MW. If she's revoking the option to CIP then that's her choice. Just move on to those that do provide it.

Bastard Chorum
05-29-20, 16:01
How is face for Pepsi and Vixen? Are we talking 8-9 level?Pepsi is more close to a 7 and Vixen maybe a 7. 5. My opinion of course.

KGirlAddict
05-29-20, 16:13
I like Sonya, as well. She's definitely older and does have butt implants, but I thought she was sexy and I loved her service. Too bad she didn't let you COF. I fucked her beautiful tits until she asked me to COF. Shot a milky one all over her mouth and chin. YMMV as always. BBFS is not a requirement for me, so she's been on my repeat list for a while. Especially because she asked me to take the last appointment next time so I can stay longer. Great girl in my experience.I like Sonya too, sexy MILF, butt implants are a bit weird for me, but I don't care about ass, RIM CIM COF, BBFSCIP great service, but apparently YMMV, hint: tip ahead with upfront payment so the girl knows what you want and that way either side does not run into disappointment, awkwardness, miscommunication. Money talks bullshit walks.

JungleFun
05-29-20, 16:18
Me too. Saw Luna last Sat and same. Cum out. NO CIP for me!Saw her last week and deposited 2 load inside her. She teased me about it but didn't get mad after the first load. 2nd load she was smiling as I unloaded deep inside that pussy of her. YMMV always, I didn't do anything special, didn't offer to give her anything. I come in with a pleasant attitude, keep my body in shape, smell good look good and good stuff happens.

on another note, anyone seen dana yet?
https://sexyangels.site/dana

Toungsten
05-29-20, 16:30
What's the consensus on Viki?

Any word on the return of Nina and / or Jenny? Thanks.Just spoke to Jenny yesterday. Very non committal.

Vulcan1009
05-29-20, 16:38
Hmmmm, I wonder why? I Cum in Luna's pussy all day, every time. The girls remember who we are. Sure some girls will give it up Bare without upsell. Regardless. Other girls would only BB for the right price with the right monger and please keep this a secret between us on the down-low. The tip debate will never be settled among us, at this point who gives a shit about who's right or wrong, the economics or politics, Bay Area vs So Cal, market rate dynamics and boycotting. Some say don't tip because it don't matter and you're fu_king it up for the rest of us. You dumb rich fu_ks! Others say tipping works for many reasons and you're the ones fu_king it up for the rest of us. You stupid cheap fu_ks! I hate to sound Marxist but we're all familiar with the eternal struggle between the Haves and the Have Nots. The rich and the poor have never received equal treatment in any other walks of life, including wh_re-mongering. YMMV. Money is not everything, but it sure is nice!Just stopped a day ago so unless you seen her within a day, you won't know what's new with her.

Maybe because many are gone and all mongers goes to her, too many CIP will get pussy to smell if not clean well and let it rest I guess.

Well or maybe she stop taking pills, who knows, could be anything.

Toungsten
05-29-20, 16:40
M.

Hazel.

Hera https://myalbum.com/album/yEEjZUhsKn6h.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Dior. WLA.

Dana (new). Ktown https://sexyangels.site/dana.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Vulcan1009
05-29-20, 16:43
I like Sonya, as well. She's definitely older and does have butt implants, but I thought she was sexy and I loved her service. Too bad she didn't let you COF. I fucked her beautiful tits until she asked me to COF. Shot a milky one all over her mouth and chin. YMMV as always. BBFS is not a requirement for me, so she's been on my repeat list for a while. Especially because she asked me to take the last appointment next time so I can stay longer. Great girl in my experience.When she first started was with J and the only girl J had for BBFS no CIP, I still remember her keep saying kajah kajah kajahhhhhhhhhh when she came, LOL.

That was a long time ago, since she been with SAG she became CFS.

She does have good attitude and very sensual, just like a MILF. LOL.

Vulcan1009
05-29-20, 16:47

Just to say I will not repeat.Her girls have all kind of range, not all are top tier, some not so good, some repeatable, there is no way an agency gets an all star lined up for 5 girls at a time.

Also on top of that her girls move around often from SF so there are always new one to try.

I'm young and handsome too, but I still like them BBFSCIP!! LOL the most important part is NO STRING ATTACHED!!

Vulcan1009
05-29-20, 16:56
Does anyone know who she is?

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/MilkAndHoney/122030/

Seem familiar but could not remember, some nice tits tho.

HobbyVeteran
05-29-20, 17:21
My recommendation is see Pepsi alone cause she is a "e" ticket ride at D-land and hella fun in the when you have her on her back with your tool inside her just slamming her vagina.

Just mt 2 centavos.This takes me back. I did the Pepsi Yoona dbl. They had a special for awhile of $400. The Jenny Pepsi combo was fun as hell. Also Jenny O and a girl named Naomi was a good time. I also feel like I did a Jenny O and Casino combo. Is Casino still around?

FrankTheTank78
05-29-20, 17:30
This takes me back. I did the Pepsi Yoona dbl. They had a special for awhile of $400. The Jenny Pepsi combo was fun as hell. Also Jenny O and a girl named Naomi was a good time. I also feel like I did a Jenny O and Casino combo. Is Casino still around?I'm on my way to check out Pepsi and emmy. I've never heard of emmy, so I think Pepsi is training her. I believe casino is still around, but no longer at the palace.

I saw Pepsi and casino together last year, and it was my dream porno come true.

Toungsten
05-29-20, 17:52
Does anyone know who she is?

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/MilkAndHoney/122030/

Seem familiar but could not remember, some nice tits tho.Must be old ads. The one in MW is Viki who is with SFK in WLA.

The Real Cost
05-29-20, 18:32
This takes me back. I did the Pepsi Yoona dbl. They had a special for awhile of $400. The Jenny Pepsi combo was fun as hell. Also Jenny O and a girl named Naomi was a good time. I also feel like I did a Jenny O and Casino combo. Is Casino still around?Pepsi and Jenny O was, is and will always be my dbls dream duo. I periodically ask the booker if this can happen and he always replies: "Unlikely". FUCK!!

Toungsten
05-29-20, 18:50
Just stopped a day ago so unless you seen her within a day, you won't know what's new with her.

Maybe because many are gone and all mongers goes to her, too many CIP will get pussy to smell if not clean well and let it rest I guess.

Well or maybe she stop taking pills, who knows, could be anything.I saw her over a week ago and it was "outside please".

Toungsten
05-29-20, 18:52
Her girls have all kind of range, not all are top tier, some not so good, some repeatable, there is no way an agency gets an all star lined up for 5 girls at a time.

Also on top of that her girls move around often from SF so there are always new one to try.

I'm young and handsome too, but I still like them BBFSCIP!! LOL the most important part is NO STRING ATTACHED!!Damn lot of young and handsome guys here paying for pussy. When I was young and handsome good pussy was always free. Just sayin'.

Blip
05-29-20, 19:09
I took the plunge and went to see her as well since I absolutely love spinners. This girl is cute and funny -- almost a bit dorky, but in a really cute way. Kind of reminds me of Jenny from SA. Anyways, great session and she does a great hard massage at the end. I have no idea how she gets such power from that small frame. BBFS CIP. Second round offered but I am a one shot guy. I went over as well by 10 minutes so must be slow for the agency. I liked her better than Mina (formerly Mimi from M). Mina is more wild. Yuna is more sensual and fun.

Finally decided to see Yuna and she's great! She has a girl next door type of look she isn't super model hot but she's cute! At minimum late 20's in age. There's plenty of light in the room so I am almost sure of her age. She's very thin and moans pretty loud when you pound her hard! I busted a couple of times inside of her and had time for a third but I was done, she was disappointed and said next time I owe her a good pounding 3 times. She doesn't seem busy because we went over like 15 minutes. Overall service is good. BBFS w / cip x2, BBBJ.

Toungsten
05-29-20, 21:08
I saw Luna when she first arrived in L. A. And as new as she was she still was very good. Now with few months of experience under her belt she is that much better. In person she is much prettier than her pics and her body is just so hot. Thin and petite if you like spinners with great hips, ass and legs. A must see provider especially for me now that she has moved back to West L. A. Luna has a great, perfectly proportioned body with a sweet face and demeanor. Gorgeous enhanced breasts that loved to be sucked and fondled and a nice round ass with great hips. Loved her petite and sexy body. She loves kissing, holding and touching and has the demeanor of a sweet young thing. We removed each other's clothes and continued kissing and touching. She loves to kiss and to be kissed and held. She has that sweet passion of a real girl friend. That's the beauty of being with a girl that's not in her early 20's but still looks like a sweet little girl. She knows what to do and how to do it. I didn't want to cum too fast so I got her to lay down on the bed where I spread her legs and licked her thighs and finally her very wet love canal. She really love it and grabbed my head for me to eat her harder and make her wetter with some FIV. She gets real loud when you work that clit and G-spot. I love a responsive girl. She grabbed my arms and pulled me up and grabbed my cock and inserted me deep in her pussy. She gasped and pulled me towards her for more DFK. Loved the way she aggressively put her tongue in my mouth and kissed me so hard as she fucked me as much as I was fucking her. She is easy to move around from position to position and she really loved it when I rolled her on top for CG. Loved sensually sliding on my cock and bending over for more DFK. It was getting hot and sweaty and I wanted a BBBJ. I said blowjob and she immediately moved down to my cock and began sucking almost frantically until I shot a load in her mouth. I quickly pulled her over for more DFK and cum sharing and she loved it. If you're looking for good sex with a willing partner with incredible skills, a knockout body and a cute face, then Luna should not be missed.

Francescoo
05-29-20, 21:11
Her girls have all kind of range, not all are top tier, some not so good, some repeatable, there is no way an agency gets an all star lined up for 5 girls at a time.

I'm young and handsome too, but I still like them BBFSCIP!! LOL the most important part is NO STRING ATTACHED!!You're right that's the only thing holding me back lmao! I can sleep with anyone I want LOL and not have a commitment LOL.

Humyiy
05-29-20, 22:30
Key words: manly voice. Nuff said.

Please stop giving donations to agencies that book TG's. It only encourages them to hire more and more and people are in denial about it. If they're not as feminine or more feminine than Suri or Lohan or Pepsi. Walk out. We need more like those babes not less.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/topAsian/123168/

Looks like she's back in OC if you monger are interested. I know there's been post about her voice sounding manly or her body is androgynous, but I didn't find her voice a turn off at all. Her body is a skinny kgirl body with natural tits back when I saw her last year or 2 years ago idr. I just recall fucking her anyway I wanted and she was down for everything. Ass to pussy to ass to pussy to mouth, faced fucked her with her head hanging on the bed and came deep in her throat, she didn't flinch and I kept it there for what seem like eternity. CIP CIA for next two round. We went way over time and she didn't care she just wanted me to fuck her. She reminds me of pepsi in term of service and attitude. Just a chill and willing provider. I'll probably see her again and man handle her like last time.

Vulcan1009
05-29-20, 22:44
Damn lot of young and handsome guys here paying for pussy. When I was young and handsome good pussy was always free. Just sayin'.Now days girl don't just go for the look. Hey back in 10,15 years ago it was free everywhere I go, bars or club, now with the technology and social media, people looking for more.

What business you own, what area code you live, where have you been traveled and have a very generous wallet. Not just money, but take them out on trips, shop and all that.

260 for a pussy without the work and hassle, worth it.

On top of that, I get to do the things I want to do after banging, whole day just for me.

Just saying, LOL.

JBarry28
05-29-20, 22:46
Tried Viki this week in WLA.

Pros-.

DFK.

DT.

BBFS.

CIP.

Kegel squeezer.

Cons-.

Not really passionate.

No MSOG offer, but was late at night.

Don't usually like going late, but couldn't resist the urge.

FrankTheTank78
05-29-20, 22:53
I'm on my way to check out Pepsi and emmy. I've never heard of emmy, so I think Pepsi is training her. I believe casino is still around, but no longer at the palace.

I saw Pepsi and casino together last year, and it was my dream porno come true.I was wrong. Emmy is definitely not new. She was acting like more of a **** than Pepsi. Body has a tiny bit of sagging on stomach and tits, but didn't turn me off, still a very attractive MILF. ***** loves to dfk and eat pussy. Absolutely no limits, other than greek.

Pepsi was a bit more GFE this time around, usually she's more pse, but I wasn't complaining at all.

And idk who tf it was, but another one of you guys was there making another girl have an O. Quite distracting. Lmao.

JohnnyEm
05-29-20, 23:13
Decided to do the Vixen / Pepsi duo today and whooooa, fucking amazing! I'm not going to write a long winded review, I'll just say it was by far the best duo I've done! From full blown PSE to GFE, it was a great and head spinning hour! If you haven't done it yet, your should!

Toungsten
05-30-20, 01:30
Now days girl don't just go for the look. Hey back in 10,15 years ago it was free everywhere I go, bars or club, now with the technology and social media, people looking for more.

What business you own, what area code you live, where have you been traveled and have a very generous wallet. Not just money, but take them out on trips, shop and all that.

260 for a pussy without the work and hassle, worth it.

On top of that, I get to do the things I want to do after banging, whole day just for me.

Just saying, LOL.10 to 15 years ago? Guess you're not that young. They always want something whether it's money, travel, etc. But in the end if you played it right you got what you wanted and I'm talking a little more than 10-15 years ago. Go to a club, have a couple of drinks and home with pussy. And then there's always the thrill of the chase.

ScoopDaDrop
05-30-20, 09:49
When she first started was with J and the only girl J had for BBFS no CIP, I still remember her keep saying kajah kajah kajahhhhhhhhhh when she came, LOL.

That was a long time ago, since she been with SAG she became CFS.

She does have good attitude and very sensual, just like a MILF. LOL.This Sonya that you guys are referring to now at SAG isn't the same as Sonya / Alexa / Sua is it?

LoveAsianGirls
05-30-20, 11:31
This Sonya that you guys are referring to now at SAG isn't the same as Sonya / Alexa / Sua is it?No. Different Sonya. Not sure what happened to the one you are asking about.

Vulcan1009
05-30-20, 13:08
10 to 15 years ago? Guess you're not that young. They always want something whether it's money, travel, etc. But in the end if you played it right you got what you wanted and I'm talking a little more than 10-15 years ago. Go to a club, have a couple of drinks and home with pussy. And then there's always the thrill of the chase.I was married for 10 year and that was 5 years ago lets put it that way, I'm in between young and old, LOL.

Back in the day about 20 years ago before I got married, club and bars were easy, that's where people go to get hook up.

Now people using apps and only pick those guys flashing goodies and ask all kind of question to see if they meets their standard before they meet.

To pin point, that was the time before smart phone, so eventually girl got smarter, LOL, there was no Iphone back then. Nokia at best.

Toungsten
05-30-20, 13:13
I was married for 10 year and that was 5 years ago lets put it that way, I'm in between young and old, LOL.

Back in the day about 20 years ago before I got married, club and bars were easy, that's where people go to get hook up.

Now people using apps and only pick those guys flashing goodies and ask all kind of question to see if they meets their standard before they meet.

To pin point, that was the time before smart phone, so eventually girl got smarter, LOL, there was no Iphone back then. Nokia at best.Yes. Between young and old. You don't remember the really good old days when pussy was as plentiful and accessible as a cup of java at Starbucks. My meeting place of preference was always the beach rather than bars. No drinks necessary and you plainly see what you will get. No major surprises when the pants drop. That my friend was the great old days.

Jim Thome
05-30-20, 13:15

Just to say I will not repeat.My experience with Hera / Jane is that she is young with a nice body. She could pass for her 20's which can't be said for most of M's girls so she has that going for her. She provides BBFS services. She's thin and has a flawless nice tight all around body. Check, check, and check for me. I have repeated and will again. I've seen her about 3 times and always got along but I see mixed reviews attitude wise from others. I guess that part is YMMV my guess is that she encourages repeats for some mongers but not all.

NoClue02
05-30-20, 13:29
Decided to do the Vixen / Pepsi duo today and whooooa, fucking amazing! I'm not going to write a long winded review, I'll just say it was by far the best duo I've done! From full blown PSE to GFE, it was a great and head spinning hour! If you haven't done it yet, your should!Just curious, is this vixen is the same one from sfk, go by nancy?

Jim Thome
05-30-20, 13:53
OK, Mini is def CFS. I was told by the booker bb was fine now, went to see her and was told by provider once in the room only CFS. Welp, that was fun while it lasted. This shouldn't reflect on the booker, whom I really like, she is always responsive, always friendly, pre-books, etc etc. Mini is just unbelievably moody.

Give your business to Yuna and Mina, IMO.

FYI, the lineup for SFK next month looks nice.I can't tell if KPC Mini is a hard no on BBFS or BBFS YMMV. I saw her recently before these new reports and had a great time with her. She's young with a very nice body. I love her perky boobs in particular they just feel so great to grab. I'll definitely see her again and try my luck hopefully I can still get BBFS from her but looks like it probably can't be expected anymore. Thanks for the report good to know. I'll see her again at least once and be on extra good behavior haha to try to get BBFS and if that doesn't work will have to think if it's worth repeating to try again.

LoveAsianGirls
05-30-20, 15:14
Just curious, is this vixen is the same one from sfk, go by nancy?Yes, same girl.

Francescoo
05-30-20, 17:02
I'm going to branch out to the Russians girls and Latina girls! I leave the k girl scene! Might be back once things are better LOL I basically scene all the good I'll girls so far.

BeezNasty
05-30-20, 17:42
I'm going to branch out to the Russians girls and Latina girls! I leave the k girl scene! Might be back once things are better LOL I basically scene all the good I'll girls so far.Do they have their own type of agencies with similar booking styles?

BuddhaHead
05-30-20, 19:15
I'm going to branch out to the Russians girls and Latina girls! I leave the k girl scene! Might be back once things are better LOL I basically scene all the good I'll girls so far.Good look with Russian girls. They may look good, but they charge more and do less compared to k girls. Bookers are usually guys, and are far less friendly than kbookers, if you think they're strict.

James908
05-30-20, 20:06
I'm going to branch out to the Russians girls and Latina girls! I leave the k girl scene! Might be back once things are better LOL I basically scene all the good I'll girls so far.Any tips on getting into these scenes? I just know the kgirl scene.

The Real Cost
05-30-20, 21:06
Damn lot of young and handsome guys here paying for pussy. When I was young and handsome good pussy was always free. Just sayin'.Many things have changed since the '50's yo.