PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

ElonMusk
05-08-20, 14:02
What about Chanel with M, how are her tits and ass? I've heard she has the prettiest face out of the current LA talent pool. I'll be seeing her hopefully on Tuesday for the 1st time. I saw Mini recently and had a great time! I would describe her as adorable nympho, she likes it hard and fast & is small and bubbly with really nice nips but not much of an ass but was still nice & proportional to her body.Which girl has the best ass though?

NoClue02
05-08-20, 14:32
Wanted to see mini again but not available so try out love. In term of look, she's older and not as cute as mini, and way too much makeup. Service and attitude are the same, with much better BJ. Does Love recently had a baby? I can taste some sweet liquid in her nipples LOL. I visited a Latina once with recently birth, and it is pretty much the same taste so just curious LOL.

CrunchEazy
05-08-20, 15:38
If you're looking for ass, then try Chanel with J, Jamie with KTE (BB friendly), or Airu with Min's booker down in OC. Any of them have better asses than Cona IMO.Didn't get a response in time to see Chanel with J. I ended up seeing Jamie. Thank you for the perfect recommendation. Her ass is perfect to squeeze and what a view when she's laying there. Very much gnd vibe. This is a top quality provider. Do I wish there was no upcharge?. Of course. Would I see her again with the up charge. Of course!

JohnHada
05-08-20, 15:39
Which girl has the best ass though?Chanel with J or Ruby.

Bastard Chorum
05-08-20, 15:42
Anyone able to PM me login info for kbunnygirls? Was curious about how the lineup looked. Appreciate any help.I believe it's now defunct.

Bastard Chorum
05-08-20, 15:47
What about Chanel with M, how are her tits and ass? I've heard she has the prettiest face out of the current LA talent pool. I'll be seeing her hopefully on Tuesday for the 1st time. I saw Mini recently and had a great time! I would describe her as adorable nympho, she likes it hard and fast & is small and bubbly with really nice nips but not much of an ass but was still nice & proportional to her body.I didn't realize she's back. From what I remember seeing her last year: She's model skinny with a very pretty face, probably the best looking at the time. Not much ass and Ok man made tits. Service was good, a bit submissive so you'll need to take the lead if you want anything specific. Comparatively, she's a notch below Cami, Ravi, and Chanel from SA in terms of looks for me.

Toungsten
05-08-20, 15:56
I didn't realize she's back. From what I remember seeing her last year: She's model skinny with a very pretty face, probably the best looking at time. Not much ass and Ok man made tits. Service was good, a bit submissive so you'll need to take the lead if you want anything specific. Comparatively, she's a notch below Cami, Ravi, and Chanel from SA in terms of looks for me.A model's body with great hips and ass. Her ass is perfectly proportioned for her body which is exquisite. She may be a bit submissive but will give you everything you desire.

Toungsten
05-08-20, 15:57
Chanel with J or Ruby.That depends on whether you like big asses or smaller but round bubble butts. For me it's Chanel with M and Mini. Another one like that is Nina.

Bastard Chorum
05-08-20, 16:03
Which girl has the best ass though?Of those currently available? "Best" is subjective so I'll provide a general body type for context, choose what you think is best:

Jamie, if you want a classic Latina (big tits and ass) body type on a petite kgirl.

Chanel with J for a more proportioned look.

Airu if you want all natural body (good ass but small natural tits).

Vulcan1009
05-08-20, 17:03
Hi Gents,

I dig latina and if she is asian with latina body, I would def try at least once for her up charge.

I just couldn't seem to find this one info about Jamie from KTE.

Lots great reviews but was she CIP allowed?

Hoping any of you have info, thanks.

LaMancha
05-08-20, 17:48
Boner, you and BC are probably the best 2 to ask but do you have any experiences with girls who do any prostate play these days? Not a seeker of it per se but had some great experiences back in the day with a few kgirls with the most memorable being Sexy Lohan DTing while simultaneously fingering meTry Yoco at Milkandhoney on hx.

Tomatillo
05-08-20, 18:42
Which girl has the best ass though?If you want an Ass on a thick, muscular kgirl. Ruby is your girl. Never got BBFS with her but YMMV from what I hear.

Tomatillo
05-08-20, 18:45
Does anyone know if Cami (from ca-kdolls) is BBFS-cip friendly?

I had an encounter with Yuna from the same place (I guess she is not advertised on the site) and she is a squirter. Lots of towels. LOL.No to CIP and YMMV and only if you've been a regular for a very long time.

Tomatillo
05-08-20, 18:49
Can't help you there. Just not into it so I don't actively ask about it or seek it out.Don't seek it normally but if it's on the menu, why not! Thanks for the Info!

CrunchEazy
05-08-20, 19:32
Hi Gents,

I dig latina and if she is asian with latina body, I would def try at least once for her up charge.

I just couldn't seem to find this one info about Jamie from KTE.

Lots great reviews but was she CIP allowed?

Hoping any of you have info, thanks.For me, cip was allowed. She's so tight I feel I was with a virgin. Ohh virgin Jamie!

LAbeamer
05-08-20, 19:36
Does anyone know if Asuka is back in LA?

She was working as Miku in Dallas.

Seamak9
05-08-20, 19:50
I recently moved to the LA area from the bay area. And looking to try something out here in LA this weekend. I am a bit perplexed around where can I find some good K providers.

I am nearby to Playa Vista, wondering any providers near PV or MDL or LA?

Can you someone here please DM me or share some references I can reach out to.

TheZorak
05-08-20, 19:55
Didn't get a response in time to see Chanel with J. I ended up seeing Jamie. Thank you for the perfect recommendation. Her ass is perfect to squeeze and what a view when she's laying there. Very much gnd vibe. This is a top quality provider. Do I wish there was no upcharge?. Of course. Would I see her again with the up charge. Of course!When you say up charge, is it the biggest price on her website's page or extra beyond that?

Toungsten
05-08-20, 20:41
M is offering half hour sessions with her girls. I never knew it until this week. It may vary a little depending on the donations which vary but it may be helpful in these difficult and stressful times.

HapaBoy86
05-08-20, 21:00
I recently moved to the LA area from the bay area. And looking to try something out here in LA this weekend. I am a bit perplexed around where can I find some good K providers.

I am nearby to Playa Vista, wondering any providers near PV or MDL or LA?

Can you someone here please DM me or share some references I can reach out to.Use the search button.

HapaBoy86
05-08-20, 21:01
I see JennyO is now with booker Gray.

HeyHoor
05-08-20, 21:26
Dtla gray has a Jenny O.

TheAbc
05-08-20, 21:37
M is offering half hour sessions with her girls. I never knew it until this week. It may vary a little depending on the donations which vary but it may be helpful in these difficult and stressful times.She has always offered half hour sessions for a long time, I just never partaken because the math never made sense. Not sure what she's charging, but before pre virus, it was. $$ for half hour which was overpriced. . 5 more, I can get 30 minutes more. Half time for me should be half price, not a slight discount for that much time off.

TheAbc
05-08-20, 21:40
Does anyone know if Asuka is back in LA?

She was working as Miku in Dallas.Doubt it, the last time I saw back in 18 she mentioned how she was pretty much moving to Dallas for good. I asked about if she would tour but never brought up that would ever happen. Only way you're going to see her is if you drive or fly to Dallas. Who knows, maybe shit will change enough for her to return, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

TerrificEnigma
05-08-20, 21:42
Dtla gray has a Jenny O.What's special about Jenny O?

RocketManP
05-08-20, 21:48
I can't figure out why the booker on AceKtown is so CRAZY! She give clear instructions on being there 5 minutes before appointment time and then she goes radio silence once you are there. I had two mishaps with the booker in November, December and the third one ended up with bait and switch, so I walked out.This agency seems very shady. Their ads kept changing booker names (one letter at a time), many reports of Bait & Switch and ghosting like in your case.

I'd stay far, far away from this org. It's not often I explicitly say this, but there is no need to wonder if you even will have an appointment, when you have other alternatives.

HapaBoy86
05-08-20, 22:06
What's special about Jenny O?Use the search button and read up and mind we're in a bb thread.

HapaBoy86
05-08-20, 22:24
Does anyone know if Cami (from ca-kdolls) is BBFS-cip friendly?
Cami is a NO.

HeyHoor
05-08-20, 22:37
What's special about Jenny O?I don't remember specifics since I never saw her but I do recall people here speaking highly of her. I don't know if those are her pics or if it's another Jenny O.

HapaBoy86
05-08-20, 23:24
I don't remember specifics since I never saw her but I do recall people here speaking highly of her. I don't know if those are her pics or if it's another Jenny O.Pics are kinda dr'd up. But, in person she looks more latina when she has her tan on. But, man can she suck the D!

Bastard Chorum
05-09-20, 00:38
When you say up charge, is it the biggest price on her website's page or extra beyond that?The upcharge is for BBFS which is listed on their site. Some other agencies don't have an upcharge and BBFS is included in the standard rate.

BonerAppetitty
05-09-20, 00:41
I have mixed feelings about being probed. Yes, I have experiences but not loving it enough to remember who did them. I will keep this in mind for future reviews.

Boner, you and BC are probably the best 2 to ask but do you have any experiences with girls who do any prostate play these days? Not a seeker of it per se but had some great experiences back in the day with a few kgirls with the most memorable being Sexy Lohan DTing while simultaneously fingering me.

BonerAppetitty
05-09-20, 00:44
It's hard to remember things when I only care about trying new girls or getting BB. I can't really remember Cona ass or how great Taylor rim was. Usually let the real experts answer but I was in a helping mood when nobody recommended rimmers to GoofyPanda. Not surprised if everyone ignore me because I suck LOL.

This guy can properly describe what a good decent ass is. Follow his advise.

Not sure why its so hard to properly review these girls with the appropriate descriptions LOL.

Bastard Chorum
05-09-20, 00:46
What's special about Jenny O?Her service and BBFS back in the day. She was a staple with M. Body was ok and on the older side. But with the prevalence and competition of BBFS options in LA and OC, what made her special has dulled a bit.

Bastard Chorum
05-09-20, 00:49
I don't remember specifics since I never saw her but I do recall people here speaking highly of her. I don't know if those are her pics or if it's another Jenny O.From what I remember, yes those are pictures of her but a good 10 years ago, if not more.

Toungsten
05-09-20, 01:59
What's special about Jenny O?A very hot athletic body in great shape. Silky soft skin and a true courtesan. Very skilled sexually and in how to make a man feel special. One of the best.

Barebacking
05-09-20, 02:08
Anyone know what caused all the Asian providers to give BBFS to everyone? It wasn't like that a few years ago. Did they all catch something?

Bigwood
05-09-20, 02:08
Chanel with J or Ruby.Ruby. Easy. Chanel was fun, but pretty sure her ass is fake.

Kamsamida
05-09-20, 02:30
What's special about Jenny O?Have seen and repeated with JennyO last year when she was at Palace. Solid BB service, good oral skills and plump ass cheeks. Fake blond, tanned, and average, somewhat athletic build. Not a spinner.

Kamsamida
05-09-20, 02:36
Which girl has the best ass though?Mistress X at Palace. MILFy with Latina-type booty.

BeHolderXoXo
05-09-20, 02:59
What's special about Jenny O?Jenny O usually has long curly blond hair with killer body and beautiful face. I think of her as a terminator of providers because her skills are so choreographed to a perfection.

For example, when I was sitting on bed and she was kneeling on the floor to BBBJ, her bare-naked ass was positioned right in front of a mirror to give me a perfect view of her lovely snatch. It was a glorious sight, and she did it just naturally, but it was her intention to position her body that way.

Then she impaled herself bareback without hesitation and pumped me like a well-oiled machine, going up and down using my rod like a piston. She went through each position like a consummate pro with flawless skills.

We picked up speed toward the end, and the way she was keep encouraging me to finish gave me an impression that she wanted my nut inside of her.

She is one hot babe!

GoldDust58
05-09-20, 03:37
Long time NorCal customer, new-ish LA customer here. I want to check out the OC scene now with the no traffic. Would love some advice on some top ranked girls.

I've seen Connie a lot in NorCal, as well at White and Willow at CA-Dolls, all while in NorCal. Who are the top girls I should see beside those? I will likely pay a visit to White ASAP.

DJwezzy
05-09-20, 05:33
The upcharge is for BBFS which is listed on their site. Some other agencies don't have an upcharge and BBFS is included in the standard rate.Mind sharing the agencies that included it at no charge.

MitchRich
05-09-20, 05:34
Happy to be back in Los Angeles after working in the DC and San Jose area for two years now. Another friendly San Mateo lurker recommended I check out this forum for leads on who to see in Los Angeles and OC. I've been seeing orgs in the San Jose and Virginia area over the last two years. COVID screwed up a good job, so I'm back to where I started in LA. Scanning through the pages, I have noticed a few San Jose and San Mateo girls. Excited to be reunited with some but prefer to try my shot at other orgs. Seems like CA-Dolls is the a hot org to be with but many CFS. I likely getting connected to M via an old trusted customer too, so I'm hoping to get cleared with her org in the next coming weeks. I'm a BBFS guy so I want these ladies on speed dial. Who is the best to BBFS first up on my return? Please help, so much to choose it seems.

LowEndPlayer
05-09-20, 08:49
She has always offered half hour sessions for a long time, I just never partaken because the math never made sense. Not sure what she's charging, but before pre virus, it was. $$ for half hour which was overpriced. . 5 more, I can get 30 minutes more. Half time for me should be half price, not a slight discount for that much time off.I've never understood that either. I once booked an extra half hour with my ATF and left what I thought was correct. Luckily, the tip got it close, and she covered it for me. That's when I learned the half hour rate is *always* the half hour rate. I got her back the next time I saw her.

Toungsten
05-09-20, 09:26
It's hard to remember things when I only care about trying new girls or getting BB. I can't really remember Cona ass or how great Taylor rim was. Usually let the real experts answer but I was in a helping mood when nobody recommended rimmers to GoofyPanda. Not surprised if everyone ignore me because I suck LOL.

I've never understood that either. I once booked an extra half hour with my ATF and left what I thought was correct. Luckily, the tip got it close, and she covered it for me. That's when I learned the half hour rate is *always* the half hour rate. I got her back the next time I saw her.I think the purpose of the half hour rate is twofold. It encourages the full hour rate by making it look more economical and secondly it offers an alternative to those short on funds. And remember with either rate there is no upsell for BBFS. That makes it a bargain.

Mintzpo
05-09-20, 10:49
Jenny O usually has long curly blond hair with killer body and beautiful face. I think of her as a terminator of providers because her skills are so choreographed to a perfection.

For example, when I was sitting on bed and she was kneeling on the floor to BBBJ, her bare-naked ass was positioned right in front of a mirror to give me a perfect view of her lovely snatch. It was a glorious sight, and she did it just naturally, but it was her intention to position her body that way.

Then she impaled herself bareback without hesitation and pumped me like a well-oiled machine, going up and down using my rod like a piston. She went through each position like a consummate pro with flawless skills.

We picked up speed toward the end, and the way she was keep encouraging me to finish gave me an impression that she wanted my nut inside of her.

She is one hot babe!Brother, can DM her information? Don't see her on grays site. TIA!

Toungsten
05-09-20, 12:15
M.

Mini, Hazel, Love, Eva, Kiss, Nikki.

Newtopasian.

Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Chanel, Love.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

HiKeke
05-09-20, 14:41
How is Chanel's looks compared to Mini from M?? I loved M's petite body style!

GoldDust58
05-09-20, 17:21
M.

Mini, Hazel, Love, Eva, Kiss, Nikki.

Newtopasian.

Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Chanel, Love.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.What happened to Luna? Tell me they didn't replace her with a terrible for like Love:

GoldDust58
05-09-20, 17:24
Long time NorCal customer, new-ish LA customer here. I want to check out the OC scene now with the no traffic. Would love some advice on some top ranked girls.

I've seen Connie a lot in NorCal, as well at White and Willow at CA-Dolls, all while in NorCal. Who are the top girls I should see beside those? I will likely pay a visit to White ASAP.Haha dumb move. I meant to post to OC BB forum. Well still would love advice from anyone in LA Co.

Toungsten
05-09-20, 18:05
Kiss is cute and hot lookiing at the same time. A GND with a real nice body. Thinner than her pics make her look and real nice curves which are natural and sexy. Add to that as passionate as any man would want. This week she moves to Mid Wilshire. Highly recommend. Kiss is cute, hot and sexy. A tiny 5'2", curvy, well proportioned body which is thinner than her pics make her look. She is somewhere between thin and athletic. She is the quintessential provider whose service is second to none. Non stop fucking and sucking from the moment I walked in the door until I left. She didn't want to stop. She is a great Great. Soft and sensual but also passionate. Not a tongue thruster or a mouth stuffer but knows just how to use her tongue in on mine for incredible DFK. I love her passion. Holds you so tight and wants more and more. Just the way I love it. No shower necessary. I had showered but I don't think it really mattered. We just wanted to ravage each other. Went down on her soaking pussy and put two fingers in and she was going crazy. She loves fucking, sucking, finger fucking, a little ass play all while DFKing like animals. Licking and sucking each other all over. Sharing saliva, spanking, going from Mish, to CG to RCG to Doggie without missing a beat. Sucked my fingers while playing with her pussy and then put her fingers in her mouth to taste her pussy juices. Loves every inch of her body played with, licked and sucked. She's been around for a while and that's what makes her so good. An experienced lover like Kiss is so much more rewarding than the inexperienced girls who are out there. She is among the real pros who know how to treat a man and make him want to return. We moved around so much and eventually got back to MISH with my bare cock sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. I told her I wanted to finish off in her mouth. I pulled out as she slid downand began to suck with a furious passion until I unloaded in her mouth. Didn't stop until she got every drop and then I pulled her up for some heavy DFK. I love a girl who doesn't run to spit after CIM. Just wants to kiss and be held. Kiss is right up there with some of our all time favorites like Cona, Sera and Suri. Super incredible fucking and passion which is why she's been able to sustain her popularity and on top of it all she has a great personality. Loves to laugh. Communicates in English which she has picked up over the years. S o if you love a girl who can literally fuck your brains out and make you weak in the knees you should go see Kiss. I never get tired of sex with this little nymphomaniac and that's the ultimate compliment.

Kiss is cute, hot and sexy. A tiny 5'2", curvy, well proportioned body which is thinner than her pics make her look. She is somewhere between.

Thin and athletic. She is the quintessential provider whose service is second to none. Non stop fucking and sucking from the moment I walked in the door until I left. She didn't want to stop. She is a great Great. Soft and sensual but also passionate. Not a tongue thruster or a mouth stuffer but knows just how to use her tongue in on mine for incredible DFK. I love her passion. Holds you so tight and wants more and more. Just the way I love it. No shower necessary. I had showered but I don't think it really mattered. We just wanted to ravage each other. Went down on her soaking pussy and put two fingers in and she was going crazy. She loves fucking, sucking, finger fucking, a little ass play all while DFKing like animals. Licking and sucking each other all over. Sharing saliva, spanking, going from Mish, to CG to RCG to Doggie without missing a beat. Sucked my fingers while playing with her pussy and then put her fingers in her mouth to taste her pussy juices. Loves every inch of her body played with, licked and sucked. She's been around for a while and that's what makes her so good. An experienced lover like Kiss is so much more rewarding than the inexperienced girls who are out there. She is among the real pros who know how to treat a man and make him want to return. We moved around so much and eventually got back to MISH with my bare cock sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. I told her I wanted to finish off in her mouth. I pulled out as she slid downand began to suck with a furious passion until I unloaded in her mouth. Didn't stop until she got every drop and then I pulled her up for some heavy DFK. I love a girl who doesn't run to spit after CIM. Just wants to kiss and be held. Kiss is right up there with some of our all time favorites like Cona, Sera and Suri. Super incredible fucking and passion which is why she's been able to sustain her popularity and on top of it all she has a great personality. Loves to laugh. Communicates in English which she has picked up over the years. S o if you love a girl who can literally fuck your brains out and make you weak in the knees you should go see Kiss. I never get tired of sex with this little nymphomaniac and that's the ultimate compliment.

https://myalbum.com/album/urXyEZhQJVKE

GoldDust58
05-09-20, 18:19
My opinions on HHR rate are different. You can't charge half price. How can a girl make money on a $130 visit? PO / boss take the same cut regardless of the time booker. Girl would be making below minimum. I guess you can say HHR is more economical, but yes, it does encourage gents to book the hour. Don't complain if you don't an amazing session for 30 minutes, you should just book an hour for full experience. A lot of dudes book 2 hours in NorCal, it's a fun session. But then again it is affordable.

I myself book occasional 1/2 hr for one reason, I have very limited time some days. Quick blow with a hot provider for a lower rate.

I'm usually out the door in 20 minutes. I come showered, get BBBJ. Then 2 position till blow in cover. I usually self-shower and bolt. Girls look at the clock in wonder why this dude is dipping so fast.

Vulcan1009
05-09-20, 18:23
So finally met Jamie, first time paying 1 hundy upcharge for BBFS and honest to say it will be my last.

M's or SA girls got better service, attitude and price, some also body too, at the end look is justifiable by individual and honest to say many talent out there are better then Jamie in many way and for less.

Face: Not her, nor photoshoped, just not her at all. GND look but not the type you would be wow and think about her to jerk off. More like just someone next door, body is more her highlight.

Body: she is meaty but not like latina meaty, she does have nice curves and hips and real full C cup.

I tested and I can not feel either silicon or saline, she said it is real. Booker said she is D but compare to CONA's D, she is nowhere close.

Height about 5'3 or 4. Nice ass to grab.

Service: BBBJ was okay, soft and slow, nothing PSE. DATY was responsive, went through a few position and felt the best in mish and she moan the loudest so I CIP-ed.

Attitude: The usual, mechanical, not much into it, lets put it this way, it felt like Megan #2, I believe when Jamie first started she could be playful and warm with all that, but after a while like Megan, she just going through the motions and business like.

Overall I will not repeat. After seeing all SA and M's ladies for BBFSCIP, Jamie is too much for too little.

Just being honest, maybe I caught her bad day, who knows.

JBone91
05-09-20, 18:43
Hey, can someone DM me the # for the booker at CA K-Dolls? Can't find # on the website, and wanted to go through verification to get the pw. Thanks!

JBone91
05-09-20, 18:53
Anyone has password for ca-kdolls?Anyone have the # for booker with ca-kdolls? Can't find it on the website, want to reach out for verification to get pw. Please shoot me a DM if you have the booker's #, thank you!

JungleFun
05-09-20, 19:14
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sugarcake

Anyone have experience or info on this group? They list two girls on May 8 named Sky and Nicole (2 pics). I wouldn't mind trying nicole.

Jack926
05-09-20, 19:31
I saw her today (broke my Stay at Home Order) and this was my first session in 10 weeks. I will say that Chanel is good and I recommend. I can't add anything that you guys don't know but I say that I find her LOVELY.

Eddy68
05-09-20, 22:18
Anyone know what caused all the Asian providers to give BBFS to everyone? It wasn't like that a few years ago. Did they all catch something?It's BBFS cip what you think?

If you ain't ready to play the game the question it I BBFS cip 3-4 times a week think I care?

BonerAppetitty
05-10-20, 00:47
I answered to Jbjb1983 about 9 pages back that Nicole is 300 and not 260. Possibly new booker but not a new group. They have some upsell girls too.

Anyone have experience or info on this group? They list two girls on May 8 named Sky and Nicole (2 pics). I wouldn't mind trying nicole.

Bastard Chorum
05-10-20, 00:56
I saw her today (broke my Stay at Home Order) and this was my first session in 10 weeks. I will say that Chanel is good and I recommend. I can't add anything that you guys don't know but I say that I find her LOVELY.Glad that she was to your liking. Can't do much better than Chanel with SA to break that kgirl fast.

Jim Thome
05-10-20, 02:23
So finally met Jamie, first time paying 1 hundy upcharge for BBFS and honest to say it will be my last.

M's or SA girls got better service, attitude and price, some also body too, at the end look is justifiable by individual and honest to say many talent out there are better then Jamie in many way and for less.

Face: Not her, nor photoshoped, just not her at all. GND look but not the type you would be wow and think about her to jerk off. More like just someone next door, body is more her highlight.

Body: she is meaty but not like latina meaty, she does have nice curves and hips and real full C cup.

I tested and I can not feel either silicon or saline, she said it is real. Booker said she is D but compare to CONA's D, she is nowhere close.

Height about 5'3 or 4. Nice ass to grab.

Service: BBBJ was okay, soft and slow, nothing PSE. DATY was responsive, went through a few position and felt the best in mish and she moan the loudest so I CIP-ed.

Attitude: The usual, mechanical, not much into it, lets put it this way, it felt like Megan #2, I believe when Jamie first started she could be playful and warm with all that, but after a while like Megan, she just going through the motions and business like.

Overall I will not repeat. After seeing all SA and M's ladies for BBFSCIP, Jamie is too much for too little.

Just being honest, maybe I caught her bad day, who knows.Lookswise Jamie has quite a pretty face. She has classic korean / east asian good looks I think you just don't have an eye for that. Also have to say that comparing her with Megan doesn't make sense. Megan is like in her 40's? Jamie is still in her 20's. Not sure what you're looking for but I guess you'd rather go for the fat girl that tries harder to please you or something. I guess you didn't click with each other which I get but that's always YMMV. Not trying to offend you with the fat girl comment half joking but just my honest opinion of your review.

HapaBoy86
05-10-20, 03:09

Anyone have experience or info on this group? They list two girls on May 8 named Sky and Nicole (2 pics). I wouldn't mind trying nicole.She is being booked by same person whomever books Marissa_moore.

She is GFE buy YMMV.

MarkBreas17
05-10-20, 06:31
Lookswise Jamie has quite a pretty face. She has classic korean / east asian good looks I think you just don't have an eye for that. Also have to say that comparing her with Megan doesn't make sense. Megan is like in her 40's? Jamie is still in her 20's. Not sure what you're looking for but I guess you'd rather go for the fat girl that tries harder to please you or something. I guess you didn't click with each other which I get but that's always YMMV. Not trying to offend you with the fat girl comment half joking but just my honest opinion of your review.I agree with Jim 100%. Her face is 8 and her body is a 10 so take that into account for my biased opinion. When we meet it is fire. Bang the first one out, rest a few minutes and then she puts in a ton of effort with HJ, BJ, ACG to get me to cum again in her mouth. She says she will never swallow but I'll make it happen.

MarkBreas17
05-10-20, 06:35
I love DATY. Who has the smoothest, shaved, coin slot pussy around? I don't like hair or any meat hanging. If my memory serves me right Chloe with J was damn good. Who else do you recommend?

Eddy68
05-10-20, 11:10
Lookswise Jamie has quite a pretty face. She has classic korean / east asian good looks I think you just don't have an eye for that. Also have to say that comparing her with Megan doesn't make sense. Megan is like in her 40's? Jamie is still in her 20's. Not sure what you're looking for but I guess you'd rather go for the fat girl that tries harder to please you or something. I guess you didn't click with each other which I get but that's always YMMV. Not trying to offend you with the fat girl comment half joking but just my honest opinion of your review.Yeah some guys expect the hottest Asian to appear in the door.

They are not realistic Jamie is a superstar no question about it she is developing.

Into a all time some dudes reminiscing in the past be grateful we have one provider.

That lets us have our way with her by the way her body is above average from the rest of these women.

Plus personality she is a great.

Toungsten
05-10-20, 11:39
M.

Hazel, Love, Nikki (WLA). Kiss, Eva (MW).

Tomorrow Chanel available https://myalbum.com/album/urXyEZhQJVKE.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

HiKeke
05-10-20, 11:45
Lookswise Jamie has quite a pretty face. She has classic korean / east asian good looks I think you just don't have an eye for that. Also have to say that comparing her with Megan doesn't make sense. Megan is like in her 40's? Jamie is still in her 20's. Not sure what you're looking for but I guess you'd rather go for the fat girl that tries harder to please you or something. I guess you didn't click with each other which I get but that's always YMMV. Not trying to offend you with the fat girl comment half joking but just my honest opinion of your review.Megan is not quite 40's yet, almost there though. Yes I know surprising since she does look older but it's true. Jamie is also in her early 30's and not 20's. Mini from M is also not in her 20's like others mention but late 30's.

But who cares I liked / like banging Megan, Jamie and Mini.

AbeLincolnMP
05-10-20, 11:54
Can someone please PM me the phone numbers so I can attempt to be verified. Willing to trade info.

BootyWatcher69
05-10-20, 12:27
Glad that she was to your liking. Can't do much better than Chanel with SA to break that kgirl fast.All these glowing reviews of S. A. Chanel has me second guessing the reports of her stomach / possible c section scar. Is it noticeable and does she have a loose stomach? Thanks!

Cochese
05-10-20, 13:03
I agree with Jim 100%. Her face is 8 and her body is a 10 so take that into account for my biased opinion. When we meet it is fire. Bang the first one out, rest a few minutes and then she puts in a ton of effort with HJ, BJ, ACG to get me to cum again in her mouth. She says she will never swallow but I'll make it happen.Did you have to pay the additional amount for 2nd shot? I haven't been to Ktown since they started advertising the $300 for two shots and was just wondering if that uncharge is really enforced.

JohnnyEm
05-10-20, 14:28
Is Jenny now working with Gray?

Vulcan1009
05-10-20, 14:48
Lookswise Jamie has quite a pretty face. She has classic korean / east asian good looks I think you just don't have an eye for that. Also have to say that comparing her with Megan doesn't make sense. Megan is like in her 40's? Jamie is still in her 20's. Not sure what you're looking for but I guess you'd rather go for the fat girl that tries harder to please you or something. I guess you didn't click with each other which I get but that's always YMMV. Not trying to offend you with the fat girl comment half joking but just my honest opinion of your review.To whom may concern, my review is merely what I experienced and how I feel, mine and yours can be different as at the end, I clearly stated it might just be her off day at the end.

My example with megan is just an example, nothing regarding to age comparing but the attitude. Who ever monger in the hobby long enough knows what I'm talking about.

Once again, it is always YMMV and it is your choice to believe or not.

Jack926
05-10-20, 15:33
All these glowing reviews of S. A. Chanel has me second guessing the reports of her stomach / possible c section scar. Is it noticeable and does she have a loose stomach? Thanks!Chanel from SA is very sweet; nice looking face, very nice tits and nice ass: The only down side is her stomach. If she would have done some abs work, she will be near knock out. I wouldn't even say that she has pooch belly but rather one that look natural and need of 40 crunches per day. That should not stop you from seeing her.

RocketManP
05-10-20, 15:53
To whom may concern, my review is merely what I experienced and how I feel, mine and yours can be different as at the end, I clearly stated it might just be her off day at the end.

My example with megan is just an example, nothing regarding to age comparing but the attitude. Who ever monger in the hobby long enough knows what I'm talking about.

Once again, it is always YMMV and it is your choice to believe or not.I think you stated your experience quite clearly and honestly, and many, including myself, are thankful for it. Mongers need more honest mini reviews and not to be afraid to post truthful accounts, however bad or good.

Note that nothing factual you've said (such as it wasn't her face in pics at all) was disputed by others. Those who try to spin your dissatisfaction into your own fault because of high expectations, either don't understand what an individual experience is, or have an ulterior motive to do so.

Cheers.

Bunny Whip
05-10-20, 17:48
I got the same feeling when I last heard from her. And man do I miss her baby feeders.

Doubt it, the last time I saw back in 18 she mentioned how she was pretty much moving to Dallas for good. I asked about if she would tour but never brought up that would ever happen. Only way you're going to see her is if you drive or fly to Dallas. Who knows, maybe shit will change enough for her to return, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

NoClue02
05-11-20, 00:15
She was there for a short period and disappeared. Anyone know where she is now? Kinda want to visit her again lmao!

Bastard Chorum
05-11-20, 01:37
All these glowing reviews of S. A. Chanel has me second guessing the reports of her stomach / possible c section scar. Is it noticeable and does she have a loose stomach? Thanks!C-section scars are fairly large and prominent unless masked by a tattoo. Not sure which reports are saying she has one; she doesn't. Still, I have found some great providers that have C-section scars, Megan from M for one. You shouldn't let it detract it from the overall package unless you're purely looking for aesthetics.

IAmGib1
05-11-20, 09:47
C-section scars are fairly large and prominent unless masked by a tattoo. Not sure which reports are saying she has one; she doesn't. Still, I have found some great providers that have C-section scars, Megan from M for one. You shouldn't let it detract it from the overall package unless you're purely looking for aesthetics.To be clear, Chanel doesn't have a C section scar. You probably read someone's review about "Luna at SA" were they said that she has one. Sorry, but cannot verify Luna, as she is on my TDL but haven't made it to her yet. I am sure there are others on this forum that can comment with certainty?

IAmGib1
05-11-20, 09:51
Megan is not quite 40's yet, almost there though. Yes I know surprising since she does look older but it's true. Jamie is also in her early 30's and not 20's. Mini from M is also not in her 20's like others mention but late 30's.

But who cares I liked / like banging Megan, Jamie and Mini.How do you know Jamie is in her 30's not 20's? Are you Asian? Did you ask her? I'm curious but really don't care since I would fuck her anytime.

CrunchEazy
05-11-20, 11:31
How do you know Jamie is in her 30's not 20's? Are you Asian? Did you ask her? I'm curious but really don't care since I would fuck her anytime.I don't think she's in her 30's. She told me she was 26 and I believe her.

Jptr3441
05-11-20, 11:37
I don't think she's in her 30's. She told me she was 26 and I believe her.95% of kgirls in USA are at least 30. Most experienced kgirl members will know there are very few 20 why / o providers. That doesn't mean they are any less attractive / beautiful.

Toungsten
05-11-20, 13:26
M.

https://myalbum.com/album/urXyEZhQJVKE (Chanel is back). (Love off).

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

IAmGib1
05-11-20, 14:21
I don't think she's in her 30's. She told me she was 26 and I believe her.That is what she told me too and I agree with you.

Francescoo
05-11-20, 14:52
She does have a c section!

DHorn420
05-11-20, 16:57
Thing with Jamie is just that. Feels transactional and / or mechanical. Yes she will peforrm, make out with you, take a load in her pussy or mouth etc, but she doesn't have that seductress attitude like Hugging up on you, trying to Dfk you like you're the last guy on Earth. She's just more like a fuck buddy that has a hot body and a cute face. Her facial expressions are quite blank unless you can get her to laugh or be inside her 6+ inches in deep, then you'll see that "bored" look on her face change real quick. Selling points for her are her hot body and youth. But don't except an Oscar winning performance with Jamie, she'll let you drop a load in her and take it with a smile but don't expect her eyes to give you a hint that she's on a natural high, she looks like she's bored to most clients. Seen her 5+ times and it's pretty much the same. Some days more cheerful but pretty much same experience every time.

To whom may concern, my review is merely what I experienced and how I feel, mine and yours can be different as at the end, I clearly stated it might just be her off day at the end.

Once again, it is always YMMV and it is your choice to believe or not.

Toungsten
05-11-20, 19:02
I don't think she's in her 30's. She told me she was 26 and I believe herIf her lips were moving don't believe it. CrunchEazy is pretty spot on with that 95% number. It was blowjob Min who alerted me to that. I thought she was in her 20's when I met her and she told me she was 34 or 35 if I remember correctly and said almost all the allegedly 20 somethings were in their thirties.

SneakyHotBoy
05-11-20, 22:58
Been lurking for a week and saw a bunch of reviews on Jamie from KTE. Are we all getting the same Jamie? Because the Jamie I had did not have a banging body. A little stubby tbh. Also, her nose was not symmetrical. Noticed it when she was riding. Can anyone else confirm?

SneakyHotBoy
05-11-20, 23:32
Just wondering if I got bait and switched. Everyone's review of Jamie is that she has a banging body. She was a bit stout in my opinion. Also, a notable feature was the asymmetry of her nostrils. Did anyone else notice that or did I just get bait and switched?

BbbjStan
05-12-20, 00:05
She does have a c section!Are you sure? I thought Chanel with m didn't have a c section scar. Can anyone chime in please.

GiJeep
05-12-20, 00:15
That is what she told me too and I agree with you.She told me the same thing 26.

Jack926
05-12-20, 00:41
She does have a c section!Huh. I have never noticed that.

GoldDust58
05-12-20, 07:06
So LA, I have to apologize for my dear NorCal. It seems we have more and more girls that want profit from your kind gestures of BBFS up charge. I am here to help you fight against that, and just in general, keep the talent good here in LA. Nothing against girls like Jamie, as her body merits that charge for those with deep pockets. And Jamie has been charging this since coming to LA long before COVID, so I won't fight against her. No beef. But I'm speaking about the many I've had the pleasure of BBFS for the NorCal price of less. I was doing the girl rounds and caught this orgs return: http://january.escorts.biz/companions/.

These girls were both most recently of M's shop. Sonia was formerly Paula and recently Aria listed on the KP, still on the page and booker confirmed she is on vacation till next month, aka down in LA. Sonia was in bay area last year too under other names and seem to travel around but gained some weight. Bit of a smoker but she will give you BBBJ. And has for many years. Just I don't merit the up charge for what you'll get. She isn't Jamie, far from it.

The other girl Reina is blurred out but this looks like Jade of M, formerly Evie of Baykisses. Thunder thighs, saggy ass, but small girl otherwise. This girl has had some spells with service. Norcal word of her crying during sessions haha, among many other things. And hot and cold with BBFS. The few (I admit I was one) got BBFS before with her. But she is pretty hard CFS for many. Rumor from another M girl is that she left because she didn't want to keep offering BBFS to get customers since she was not busy like the rest. M has her reputation of offering. I'm not 100% this is Jade in those pics, but her pattern matches girls coming back down to work from NorCal after leaving LA briefly, then changing names. Seems like she is CFS only here, but upcharging for 2 pops. Come on haha. I'll inquire with PO to confirm tomorrow unless someone sees her first. She isn't worth the service unless she decides to change.

I hate to ruin a girl's return really but I just don't justify these upcharges for 2 pops / BBFS. They weren't caliber of M's shop apparently and quite frankly LA. Go back to the Bay, or give it up as you have before many times. Support shops that don't upsell.

GoldDust58
05-12-20, 07:25
If her lips were moving don't believe it. CrunchEazy is pretty spot on with that 95% number. It was blowjob Min who alerted me to that. I thought she was in her 20's when I met her and she told me she was 34 or 35 if I remember correctly and said almost all the allegedly 20 somethings were in their thirties.This is entirely true. Most are in their thirties. There are only a slim handful of 26-28 yr olds, but many are at least 31, if not mid to late 30's. But hey, they're attractive so who cares as long as they do not look late 40's haha. Hobby on.

IAmGib1
05-12-20, 09:47
If her lips were moving don't believe it. CrunchEazy is pretty spot on with that 95% number. It was blowjob Min who alerted me to that. I thought she was in her 20's when I met her and she told me she was 34 or 35 if I remember correctly and said almost all the allegedly 20 somethings were in their thirties.Min looked early 30's though and Jamie doesn't IMHO. If you are into skinny or real slim girls then she is not for you. However I repeat. I would fuck her anyday. She is young, tan, athletic, firm, shapely with a nice bubble but ass, flat stomach pretty face and and an hourglass shape not a model body but definitely above the average Kgirl. If you like Ruby or Chanel of J then you would like Jamie. Maybe this helps?

AussieFury
05-12-20, 10:00
She's in OC with CA-KDolls. She lives in LA, so I'm sure she'll be back before long.There's a Suzie who just arrived in Seattle, but her photos are in a password protected area. Wondering if she's the same one.

Toungsten
05-12-20, 10:33
Min looked early 30's though and Jamie doesn't IMHO. If you are into skinny or real slim girls then she is not for you. However I repeat. I would fuck her anyday. She is young, tan, athletic, firm, shapely with a nice bubble but ass, flat stomach pretty face and and an hourglass shape not a model body but definitely above the average Kgirl. If you like Ruby or Chanel of J then you would like Jamie. Maybe this helps?I'm not great at telling ages but when I met Min five years ago to me she could have been 25 or 26. Personally I prefer them more around 30 to 35. Usually much better skills and service.

Toungsten
05-12-20, 10:35
Are you sure? I thought Chanel with m didn't have a c section scar. Can anyone chime in please.I don't know why all the fuss about a C section scar and losing sight of her great body. I'll take her body with a scar over most of the girls without one.

BuddhaHead
05-12-20, 10:53
Just wondering if I got bait and switched. Everyone's review of Jamie is that she has a banging body. She was a bit stout in my opinion. Also, a notable feature was the asymmetry of her nostrils. Did anyone else notice that or did I just get bait and switched?No, that's Jamie. Her looks are highly overrated / exaggerated. Compared with the top 10 of kgirls in looks (not even comparing with kpop stars or kmodels), she's not even close.

Leocat2020
05-12-20, 12:19
Just left 2 loads in her the other day. Both time in the shower! In the bedroom she gave me the best massage I have ever had, sports therapy massage therapists included! I was amazed at how much strength Viki had in that tiny frame! She found a knot in my shoulder and went to work like I never had done before! I guess in my middle age, I enjoy a good romp and rub down combo.

She's cute, bubbly personality, nice enhanced titties, firm bottom. Pics are accurate.

The only men point is that her voice is a little deep. O. O.

But she is fun in the shower, lots of DFK.

Who else gives a good roll and a strong, talented rub down? Viki is one for sure. Yoco is good too. Anyone else?

IAmGib1
05-12-20, 12:34
Thing with Jamie is just that. Feels transactional and / or mechanical. Yes she will peforrm, make out with you, take a load in her pussy or mouth etc, but she doesn't have that seductress attitude like Hugging up on you, trying to Dfk you like you're the last guy on Earth. She's just more like a fuck buddy that has a hot body and a cute face. Her facial expressions are quite blank unless you can get her to laugh or be inside her 6+ inches in deep, then you'll see that "bored" look on her face change real quick. Selling points for her are her hot body and youth. But don't except an Oscar winning performance with Jamie, she'll let you drop a load in her and take it with a smile but don't expect her eyes to give you a hint that she's on a natural high, she looks like she's bored to most clients. Seen her 5+ times and it's pretty much the same. Some days more cheerful but pretty much same experience every time.You are right on with your comments in IMO as well. It's a job and many put up a barrier emotionally to separate business from pleasure.

IAmGib1
05-12-20, 12:40
Are you sure? I thought Chanel with m didn't have a c section scar. Can anyone chime in please.Chanel from SA. Doesn't have a C-section scar. Chanel from M. Sorry, I don't know? However Toungsten probably does?

Toungsten
05-12-20, 13:07
Chanel from SA. Doesn't have a C-section scar. Chanel from M. Sorry, I don't know? However Toungsten probably does?I will verify.

PumpNDump
05-12-20, 13:19
She does have a c section!Does this c section issue on a hoe really matter? Shouldn't guys here be more inquisitive and curious about whether the snapper between the girls legs take bare dick and baby batter injections rather than petty over a scar?

Mintzpo
05-12-20, 15:25
Chanel from SA. Doesn't have a C-section scar. Chanel from M. Sorry, I don't know? However Toungsten probably does?I've seen both, and recently. Youthful and near flawless bodies.

Bastard Chorum
05-12-20, 15:55
Chanel from SA. Doesn't have a C-section scar. Chanel from M. Sorry, I don't know? However Toungsten probably does?

Are you sure? I thought Chanel with m didn't have a c section scar. Can anyone chime in please.Chanel with M does have a c-section scar. I mentioned it in a review post over a year ago here (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers&p=4133681&viewfull=1#post4133681).

RocketManP
05-12-20, 16:48
So LA, I have to apologize for my dear NorCal. It seems we have more and more girls that want profit from your kind gestures of BBFS up charge. I am here to help you fight against that, and just in general, keep the talent good here in LA. Nothing against girls like Jamie, as her body merits that charge for those with deep pockets. And Jamie has been charging this since coming to LA long before COVID, so I won't fight against her. No beef. But I'm speaking about the many I've had the pleasure of BBFS for the NorCal price of less. I was doing the girl rounds and caught this orgs return: http://january.escorts.biz/companions/.

These girls were both most recently of M's shop. Sonia was formerly Paula and recently Aria listed on the KP, still on the page and booker confirmed she is on vacation till next month, aka down in LA. Sonia was in bay area last year too under other names and seem to travel around but gained some weight. Bit of a smoker but she will give you BBBJ. And has for many years. Just I don't merit the up charge for what you'll get. She isn't Jamie, far from it.We up here don't have kgirl upcharges for BBFS or any other services. Some (like three) providers here cost an extra 20 or 30, but they're all well established and the up charge is based on their status, not service. Which is the right strategy imo.

But then, I try to avoid BBFS (yes, I know I'm writing this in a bb topic).

Recently Jana aka Jane from sexyangels aka Hera from M appeared in the bay at ebk under yet another new name. Worst kgirl service / attitude I've ever had.

Toungsten
05-12-20, 16:50
Chanel with M does have a c-section scar. I mentioned it in a review post over a year ago here (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers&p=4133681&viewfull=1#post4133681).Is this what all the fuss is about?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sparrowmassage.com%2Fcsection-scar-massage&psig=AOvVaw230Pcbd_6wRSZX6vs_5CQo&ust=1589402855872000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJi6v7yZr-kCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Jim Thome
05-12-20, 17:40
Does this c section issue on a hoe really matter? Shouldn't guys here be more inquisitive and curious about whether the snapper between the girls legs take bare dick and baby batter injections rather than petty over a scar?It's a pretty important detail to me and it's a bit of a downer when I see that c-section scar or loose stomach skin. The lightest way I can put it is that I just don't have as much fun if I know I'm banging someone's mom haha. On the other hand, banging girls with tight bodies all around is like eating the freshest of fruit to me. It's almost all I need to get off even with a condom if it's the first date as long as they ain't too fat or ugly or old. Add bbfscip to a young good looking tight body and I'll repeat with her every week.

Jim Thome
05-12-20, 18:12
Chanel from SA. Doesn't have a C-section scar. Chanel from M. Sorry, I don't know? However Toungsten probably does?Chanel SA is starting to interest me I'll look up her reviews and put her on my TDL. I also wonder what happened to Jane SA / Hera M. I thought she was pretty good too maybe she's back in NorCal or something. Anybody know?

MitchRich
05-12-20, 19:34
Anyone partake? Is this really Evie / LA Jade? I saw her once in San Mateo, she was alright but those teeth will make you lose your boner. It brings her down to 5/10. Looks young in the face but you can tell she is older with a petite mom bod. CFS no BBFS allowed on my visit.

JungleFun
05-12-20, 19:45
It's a pretty important detail to me and it's a bit of a downer when I see that c-section scar or loose stomach skin. The lightest way I can put it is that I just don't have as much fun if I know I'm banging someone's mom haha. On the other hand, banging girls with tight bodies all around is like eating the freshest of fruit to me. It's almost all I need to get off even with a condom if it's the first date as long as they ain't too fat or ugly or old. Add bbfscip to a young good looking tight body and I'll repeat with her every week.I've shared this sentiment couple of time in the past. I'm spending my hard earn money so I expect a certain service and visual that will turn me on and get me off. C sect is not a total turn off for me but it should be disclosed in reviews so that people can take that info and judge it however they want. For some it may be a tipping point of not wanting to see that provider. I'm torn between a young, tight body, no c sect vs an experienced, full of energy, c sect woman. For me if she got a c sect but makes it up with a tone body and with / without tattoo that hides it and great service and attitude, I think she's worth the time and money. C sect and saggy tits or skins should always be disclosed.

Toungsten
05-12-20, 19:50
I've shared this sentiment couple of time in the past. I'm spending my hard earn money so I expect a certain service and visual that will turn me on and get me off. C sect is not a total turn off for me but it should be disclosed in reviews so that people can take that info and judge it however they want. For some it may be a tipping point of not wanting to see that provider. I'm torn between a young, tight body, no c sect vs an experienced, full of energy, c sect woman. For me if she got a c sect but makes it up with a tone body and with / without tattoo that hides it and great service and attitude, I think she's worth the time and money. C sect and saggy tits or skins should always be disclosed.If she Chanel has a C section mark it's barely discernible. At least I never noticed it and I've been around the world with her body many times. In addition she has a body as tight as a rubber band and maybe tighter. One of the finest bodies scar or no scar.

TerrificEnigma
05-12-20, 20:01
Chanel SA is starting to interest me I'll look up her reviews and put her on my TDL. I also wonder what happened to Jane SA / Hera M. I thought she was pretty good too maybe she's back in NorCal or something. Anybody know?Hey guys, I've seen Chanel from SA recently. How does Jamie from KTE and Luna from SA compare to Chanel in terms of looks and overall experience?

DijiNg06
05-12-20, 20:10
Can someone pm me Ms number? I think I have it but I'm not sure. Either she's not answering back or I might have wrong number.

Toungsten
05-12-20, 20:27
Can someone pm me Ms number? I think I have it but I'm not sure. Either she's not answering back or I might have wrong number.Check her girl's reviews.

Bastard Chorum
05-12-20, 22:09
Does this c section issue on a hoe really matter? Shouldn't guys here be more inquisitive and curious about whether the snapper between the girls legs take bare dick and baby batter injections rather than petty over a scar?You can say the same thing about tattoos, crooked teeth, hairy pussies, etc. It's all about individual preference. One thing that you could easily bust on is another's trip to flaccid town. Aesthetics do matter, to a point, for everyone.

HapaBoy86
05-12-20, 22:24
Seriously, a scar? Let it go. This is just a generalization, so we (mongers) are there for one reason and that is too unload are man jizz into the girl and watch it ooze out of her warm muffin or pink taco?

Don't worry about whether she has a scar, mole or crooked teeth. Just open her up and spew and leave.

Toungsten
05-12-20, 23:41
You can say the same thing about tattoos, crooked teeth, hairy pussies, etc. It's all about individual preference. One thing that you could easily bust on is another's trip to flaccid town. Aesthetics do matter, to a point, for everyone.I'm glad you added to a point. That's why looks are always YMMV but remember one man's point is another's obsession. That's why Chanel is not lacking for customers. Just read her reviews.

JungleFun
05-12-20, 23:42
Hey guys, I've seen Chanel from SA recently. How does Jamie from KTE and Luna from SA compare to Chanel in terms of looks and overall experience?I'll give you my thoughts on Jamie. I saw her last year when she came down from bay area. I was eyeing her for awhile, with mongers up north saying she's young, good looking and BBFS cip friendly. So when she first came to OC I saw her. Mechanical and transactional. Hard no on BBFS. Service was forgetable at best. Now for looks, I can not fathom how you can give her a 8 or more in term of looks. Yes, relative to the current pool of girls she can be an 8. She's a solid 7 maybe 7. 5 as far as the face goes. She's young looking, as in 20's but looks can be deceiving with asian female. Her body is latina-like. I remember her thigh stood out the most. They are slightly bigger / thicker relative to her waist and overall thinness of her arm bones. Thighs are thick but tone and firm, like girls that do alot of acg / racg stance. You know what I'm talking about, when you squeeze them thighs you can feel the firmness from exercising. She got perky tits. Overall she's a 7 for looks and 7 for performance (generous 7).

In case you question my judgement, here's a list of girls I've seen in the past that I think is at least 7 and up (I'm sure I've left out a few due to too much alcohol lately):

Carrie, Moli, Chanel (current M), Flynn, Cona, Emma, Amora, Amanda (big tits), Shannon (really big tits), Kandy (with M under different namei think, up north now), Diana (m), Snow, Clara, Lily (m), Megan. All I can remember for now, back to drinking.

DongMinKim
05-12-20, 23:49
https://sexyangels.site/dior

Website says she is starting this Thursday. Her picture looks very similar to Love's from M. Are they the same girl?

GoldDust58
05-13-20, 01:17

Website says she is starting this Thursday. Her picture looks very similar to Love's from M. Are they the same girl?Haha. This is a cluster. Adah leaves M and changes to Love at SA. Now Love at M leaves and changes to Dior. Long confusing story short, Dior is Love of M.

AsianBaller1
05-13-20, 04:43

Website says she is starting this Thursday. Her picture looks very similar to Love's from M. Are they the same girl?Yes, sir.

BootyWatcher69
05-13-20, 08:20
If she Chanel has a C section mark it's barely discernible. At least I never noticed it and I've been around the world with her body many times. In addition she has a body as tight as a rubber band and maybe tighter. One of the finest bodies scar or no scar.Chanel 6/10. Mid to late 30's. Go see Mini instead. Chanel can't even take a proper pounding with out screaming her head off and wincing. Toungsten I appreciate the work you do but from my past experience you are shilling hard on M's girls. Katie & now Chanel have been a complete bust after reading great reviews here.

EasyPeasyDong
05-13-20, 15:52
Chanel 6/10. Mid to late 30's. Go see Mini instead. Chanel can't even take a proper pounding with o;4783909]Chanel 6/10. Mid to late 30's. Go see Mini instead. Chanel can't even take a proper pounding with out screaming her head off and wincing. Toungsten I appreciate the work you do but from my past experience you are shilling hard on M's girls. Katie & now Chanel have been a complete bust after reading great reviews here.Same here. Been disappointed by the reviews that turn out to be complete duds.ut screaming her head off and wincing. Toungsten I appreciate the work you do but from my past experience you are shilling hard on M's girls. Katie & now Chanel have been a complete bust after reading great reviews here.[/QUOTE]Same here. Been disappointed by the reviews that turn out to be complete duds.

JohnPot
05-13-20, 15:56
Ouch. ! Mr T. People said: No good deed go unpunished. Is true.

Chanel 6/10. Mid to late 30's. Go see Mini instead. Chanel can't even take a proper pounding with out screaming her head off and wincing. Toungsten I appreciate the work you do but from my past experience you are shilling hard on M's girls. Katie & now Chanel have been a complete bust after reading great reviews here.

Bruhhh
05-13-20, 17:16
Hello, Short time monger and new to the forum. Quick question about M, finally got a text response and my ref were not valid so they asked for I'd, Selfie, and Paystub? Thoughts? Also has anyone seen Ella from sweetgem?Hi, first thank you for all the replies. Second, after some more research I have found that I confused M with KpussyKat so huge bummer there. As far as Euk / Sweetgem / Tom goes I will probably not use that agency anymore, I started there but after seeing Jessie and Luna I will probably not be going back.

Toungsten
05-13-20, 18:16
Chanel 6/10. Mid to late 30's. Go see Mini instead. Chanel can't even take a proper pounding with out screaming her head off and wincing. Toungsten I appreciate the work you do but from my past experience you are shilling hard on M's girls. Katie & now Chanel have been a complete bust after reading great reviews here.It seems that you're confusing screaming her head off as being pain. Yes she screams and it sounds like a laugh but I can guarantee you it's from pleasure and not pain. It's the same screams that she lets out when her pussy is being eaten and is dripping with her pussy juice. I hope you don't think that her sreams from DATY are screams of pain and torture. Don't know why she can't take a pounding from you. I'm not small and she loves when I put her legs up over her shoulders and pound away. It takes two to tango.

Toungsten
05-13-20, 18:17
Chanel 6/10. Mid to late 30's. Go see Mini instead. Chanel can't even take a proper pounding with out screaming her head off and wincing. Toungsten I appreciate the work you do but from my past experience you are shilling hard on M's girls. Katie & now Chanel have been a complete bust after reading great reviews here.BTW Katie was one great fuck.

BoneRanger22
05-13-20, 18:20
I'm glad she's out in west La. If she was in the OC. I'd go broke seeing her. She is definitely the best BBFSCIP out there in La. I it feels so good filling up her coin slot. I like it because she doesn't hop right off like some of the others when you are about to unload inside her. Every time I leave and get back in my car and have stop and collect my thoughts. Its such a risky hobby but sometimes get caught up in the moment. I remember the first time with her after a shower and amazing BBBJ. Then when she laid me down on the bed and got on started riding bareback I couldn't believe it. And how tight and wet that pussy was. I was waiting for her to eventually get off and put on a condom. Never happen. Kept going and let me load go off inside.

GoldDust58
05-13-20, 18:23
Hazel and Mini are my favorites at M and the only girls I currently will see from her shop. They both fit my preferred body range types but they are opposites in looks and session dynamic so it's good to alternate visits.

I haven't seen Chanel of M. Only Chanel of SA. I want to try the trilogy haha. I will try Ca-dolls Chanel next. I'm not in a rush to see M Chanel as review are so mixed.

MitchRich
05-13-20, 19:24
I'm glad she's out in west La. If she was in the OC. I'd go broke seeing her. She is definitely the best BBFSCIP out there in La. I it feels so good filling up her coin slot. I like it because she doesn't hop right off like some of the others when you are about to unload inside her. Every time I leave and get back in my car and have stop and collect my thoughts. Its such a risky hobby but sometimes get caught up in the moment. I remember the first time with her after a shower and amazing BBBJ. Then when she laid me down on the bed and got on started riding bareback I couldn't believe it. And how tight and wet that pussy was. I was waiting for her to eventually get off and put on a condom. Never happen. Kept going and let me load go off inside.I am waiting to get my connect to approve me for M org and see Mini once again. She had a brief stint with BK in SM. What a fun kgirl and cute little body. There are post speaking of two Mini-named ladies. How is the other Mini? I cannot find ad.

Toungsten
05-13-20, 22:26
Ouch. ! Mr T. People said: No good deed go unpunished. Is true.Maybe he doesn't get what I get. I can tell you this, she is not wincing in pain. She can take a pounding as well as anyone. Now it is possible that she was sore from other mongers since she has been non stop busy since her return but not being able to take it? I think not and my suspicions grow as he says Katie was a dud. She was one great fuck and her reviews attest to that. It's usually YMMV for looks but for service you get back what you put into it. Sometimes we have to examine the source.

Toungsten
05-13-20, 22:30
Ouch. ! Mr T. People said: No good deed go unpunished. Is true.Take it from whence it comes. Criticism (or praise) has a context that's as important as the comments themselves.

BonerAppetitty
05-13-20, 22:34
She can be found on HX as Kpussycat. Just do a search for Mini in this thread and you will find her reviews.

Here is one from another thread: (PLEASER Review) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4724808&highlight=Mini#post4724808).

I am waiting to get my connect to approve me for M org and see Mini once again. She had a brief stint with BK in SM. What a fun kgirl and cute little body. There are post speaking of two Mini-named ladies. How is the other Mini? I cannot find ad.

Toungsten
05-14-20, 11:35
I was happy to know that Chanel is back. The perfect girl friend experience. Very pretty with a perfect body. Tight as a 20 year old with skills of a woman. I can only give her my highest recommendation. I hadn't seen Chanel in almost five months and she looked better than ever. Gorgeous face and a body to die for. Ass, legs, tits, waist hips. Everything so perfect and as fine as any model in a magazine. As I entered the apartment we embraced and she smothered me with kisses. Chanel is one of the best kissers I ever experienced. So sensual with her tongue in and out of my mouth so softly and holding me so tight. If she isn't enjoying it she certainly seems like she does. She went for my cock in the doorway and pulled my pants down so she could take my cock in her mouth. OMG. It had been a long time since I felt her mouth on my cock and I almost unloaded right there so I had to pull her up and continue kissing her and I could kiss her all day. There is something special you feel when she kisses you. It's like there is no one else that she would rather be with. Probably because she enjoys as much as I do. We kissed our way to the bedroom and I suggested a quick shower. I wanted every inch of her and wanted her to have every inch of me. After drying off I laid her down on her stomach and began licking her from her toes to her ass and licked every inch of that perfect ass. She really loves that and as I rolled her over she spread her legs for me to eat her pussy. For those of you who know Chanel she gets very loud and a lot of that loudness comes out as laughter which is just the way she responds sexually. Laughing and screaming as her pussy gets so wet as I stick my finger deep inside of her and play with her G-spot. You know it's real because she gets wetter and wetter. I wouldn't call her a squirter but I guess she's the next closest thing to it. Dripping all over my face and boy does she taste good. She would grab my hand and suck the pussy juice off my fingers, moaning and screaming and just going plain wild. All the activity got me so crazed and I couldn't wait any longer. Just wanted to fuck the shit out of her. I crawled up and stuck my cock in her naturally lubed pussy and as I entered her she screamed and pulled me to her and began kissing me frantically. It became animalistic and almost trance like. We moved from position to position and I love the way she props herself up when she wants to be fucked doggie. Love holding her perfect ass and hips as I pound her and grab her hair to pull her face to me for more DFK. There is no position that doesn't feel perfect with her. Love her on top where she either pounds me or does the slide to perfection. What I always love is finishing in Chanel's mouth and when I was ready she took me and sucked and slurped until I cummed hard and she always takes it all including the final swallow then we lay there cuddling and kissing and sharing the taste of our sex. There is nothing lacking when I see Chanel. From her willingness to share great sex to her sensual and passionate GFE. She is the perfect lover. Treat her right and you will have an incredible time. My highest recommendation.

Toungsten
05-14-20, 13:21
M.

Mini, Hazel, Chanel, Kiss, Eva.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Chanel, Dior, Love.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

Duolingo
05-14-20, 15:42
Chanel 6/10. Mid to late 30's. Go see Mini instead. Chanel can't even take a proper pounding with out screaming her head off and wincing. Toungsten I appreciate the work you do but from my past experience you are shilling hard on M's girls. Katie & now Chanel have been a complete bust after reading great reviews here.I visited Chanel many times and that her moan style, sound like crying buy she is enjoy pounding. I feel weird at the very first time but after all get used to it.

Toungsten
05-14-20, 21:28
I visited Chanel many times and that her moan style, sound like crying buy she is enjoy pounding. I feel weird at the very first time but after all get used to it.Thank you Duo. It's her way of expressing passion which is the name of the game.

Francescoo
05-15-20, 04:44
I was happy to know that Chanel is back. The perfect girl friend experience. Very pretty with a perfect body. Tight as a 20 year old with skills of a woman. I can only give her my highest recommendation. I hadn't seen Chanel in almost five months and she looked better than ever. Gorgeous face and a body to die for. Ass, legs, tits, waist hips. Everything so perfect and as fine as any model in a magazine. As I entered the apartment we embraced and she smothered me with kisses. Chanel is one of the best kissers I ever experienced. So sensual with her tongue in and out of my mouth so softly and holding me so tight. If she isn't enjoying it she certainly seems like she does. She went for my cock in the doorway and pulled my pants down so she could take my cock in her mouth. OMG. It had been a long time since I felt her mouth on my cock and I almost unloaded right there so I had to pull her up and continue kissing her and I could kiss her all day. There is something special you feel when she kisses you. It's like there is no one else that she would rather be with. Probably because she enjoys as much as I do. We kissed our way to the bedroom and I suggested a quick shower. I wanted every inch of her and wanted her to have every inch of me. After drying off I laid her down on her stomach and began licking her from her toes to her ass and licked every inch of that perfect ass. She really loves that and as I rolled her over she spread her legs for me to eat her pussy. For those of you who know Chanel she gets very loud and a lot of that loudness comes out as laughter which is just the way she responds sexually. Laughing and screaming as her pussy gets so wet as I stick my finger deep inside of her and play with her G-spot. You know it's real because she gets wetter and wetter. I wouldn't call her a squirter but I guess she's the next closest thing to it. Dripping all over my face and boy does she taste good. She would grab my hand and suck the pussy juice off my fingers, moaning and screaming and just going plain wild. All the activity got me so crazed and I couldn't wait any longer. Just wanted to fuck the shit out of her. I crawled up and stuck my cock in her naturally lubed pussy and as I entered her she screamed and pulled me to her and began kissing me frantically. It became animalistic and almost trance like. We moved from position to position and I love the way she props herself up when she wants to be fucked doggie. Love holding her perfect ass and hips as I pound her and grab her hair to pull her face to me for more DFK. There is no position that doesn't feel perfect with her. Love her on top where she either pounds me or does the slide to perfection. What I always love is finishing in Chanel's mouth and when I was ready she took me and sucked and slurped until I cummed hard and she always takes it all including the final swallow then we lay there cuddling and kissing and sharing the taste of our sex. There is nothing lacking when I see Chanel. From her willingness to share great sex to her sensual and passionate GFE. She is the perfect lover. Treat her right and you will have an incredible time. My highest recommendation.Ya she was laughing for me and I was like wth but of course continued LOL.

BeezNasty
05-15-20, 06:14
Anyone have experience getting Greek with any of these agency girls?

MarkInLA666
05-15-20, 07:05
Been around forever. Took the plunge. Much older than I expected. Amazing body. M said she thought extra service was available but no guarantee because she's the Booker. Nuri pulled out a rubber but slid me in bb. Asked condom? Two minutes in. LOL. Allowed CIP which shocked me because that's not what I expected.How was her pussy? Did she get wet? I'm wondering if she does anal bb.

Toungsten
05-15-20, 10:04
Ya she was laughing for me and I was like wth but of course continued LOLThe more she laughs the wetter she gets. That's her style and she'll fuck you to death with it. Got to love it.

IAmGib1
05-15-20, 10:33
Anyone have experience getting Greek with any of these agency girls?Nana and Yoona, Emma (no longer around).

Toungsten
05-15-20, 10:48
Anyone have experience getting Greek with any of these agency girls?Yomiko (long gone). Emma (gone). Kiss (no longer offered).

Kamsamida
05-15-20, 12:51
M.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.Is Nikki gone from M' s lineup already?

Francescoo
05-15-20, 13:26
The more she laughs the wetter she gets. That's her style and she'll fuck you to death with it. Got to love it.Make sense now at first I was so confused.

Toungsten
05-15-20, 13:27
M.

Hazel, Mini, Nikki, Chanel, Eva, Kiss. (Nuri is gone).

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Love, Dior, Chanel.

Newtopasian.

Ruby.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

HotManGuy
05-15-20, 16:06
Could I get a PM with url or #? I'm pretty new to all this but the reviews are amazing so wanted to give it a shot.

M.

Sunny.

Lyn.

Newtopasian.

LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

GameTheory1
05-15-20, 16:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Toungsten
05-15-20, 16:29
Is Nikki gone from M' s lineup already?My bad. Should have been on the list.

CandyMan71
05-15-20, 16:38
She on small vacay.Or has Casino's break turned into a sabbatical?

HapaBoy86
05-15-20, 18:46
Seems Pepsi Palace has joined the hx.

Toungsten
05-15-20, 19:31
Could I get a PM with url or #? I'm pretty new to all this but the reviews are amazing so wanted to give it a shot.Look them up on the review board.

HapaBoy86
05-15-20, 20:21
Could I get a PM with url or #? I'm pretty new to all this but the reviews are amazing so wanted to give it a shot.See that search button in right corner it's very helpful.

Toungsten
05-15-20, 20:22
Start date delayed from May 18 to?

HapaBoy86
05-15-20, 20:42
Nana and Yoona, Emma (no longer around).Pepsi also.

Vulcan1009
05-15-20, 21:01
Start date delayed from May 18 to?Noooooooooooooo, I miss her very much, those juicy tits and ass, she is def my ATF, when she does mish, those tits just goes up and down while you pump inside.

DannyFknKay
05-15-20, 22:29
Seems Pepsi Palace has joined the hx.Yup. It seems vixen made her way to the palace. I always like vixen. A little different experience than the usual Kgirl routine. Unfortunately I don't see how I'm going to get to Ktown while in quarantine.

HapaBoy86
05-15-20, 23:58
Yup. It seems vixen made her way to the palace. I always like vixen. A little different experience than the usual Kgirl routine. Unfortunately I don't see how I'm going to get to Ktown while in quarantine.What ya mean? No traffic right now and most likely more businesses are going to open next week or week after and traffic going to be back to normal a ***** on fwy's.

Matthew11
05-16-20, 00:55
I have met baby soo from KTE and her english is perfect, petite body but big tits and her service is top classed. Her personality is really sweet and she does perfect GFE. No BBFS allowed tho.

TheZorak
05-16-20, 02:46
Just checked today and Jamie's listing is removed from KTE's website.

Anyone know what the situation is? :

Cored
05-16-20, 05:18
Anyone have experience getting Greek with any of these agency girls?If you're OK with a MILF'ier kind of lady that goes full bareback, Yoona is quite skilled in Greek. I've seen her several times, and have filled her ass with cum each time.

Mintzpo
05-16-20, 11:38
If you're OK with a MILF'ier kind of lady that goes full bareback, Yoona is quite skilled in Greek. I've seen her several times, and have filled her ass with cum each time.Which booker is Yoona with, don't see her at the stables I frequent. TIA!

AsianBaller1
05-16-20, 12:29
Anyone have experience getting Greek with any of these agency girls?Maybe Pepsi will do it for you.

BiscuitHead
05-16-20, 12:52
Just checked today and Jamie's listing is removed from KTE's website.

Anyone know what the situation is?.Last time I saw her, she told me that she was moving to a place near LAX and changing bookers.

Alex60
05-16-20, 12:53
I have met baby soo from KTE and her english is perfect, petite body but big tits and her service is top classed. Her personality is really sweet and she does perfect GFE. No BBFS allowed tho.Just went to the KTE website. Saw a Baby Kate and a Baby Lynn, but no Baby Soo. How long ago ago did you see Soo? Thanks.

Toungsten
05-16-20, 12:53
M.

Hazel, Nikki, Kiss.

Newtopasian.

Ruby.

Sexy Angels.

Luna, Love, Chanel, Dior.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

AsianBaller1
05-16-20, 13:22
Seriously, a scar? Let it go. This is just a generalization, so we (mongers) are there for one reason and that is too unload are man jizz into the girl and watch it ooze out of her warm muffin or pink taco?

Don't worry about whether she has a scar, mole or crooked teeth. Just open her up and spew and leave.Things that turn me off.

Bad teeth.

Over mid 30.

Loose vagina.

Visible warts.

Bad attitude.

Ugly.

Too loud.

Too much conversation.

Ugly toes.

Ugly nails.

Smelly hair.

Scars anywhere.

Pimples or acne.

Small butt.

Droppy boobs.

Dirty room.

No music / silence room.

Hairy armpit.

Condom.

I'm fine with the rest. Just not the thing I listed.

Midway13
05-16-20, 13:40
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first-time poster. I just wanted to mention that I was supposed to book Nana today through Booker Grey for an 11 am appointment but the number has been non-responsive since yesterday.

I reached out on 4/30 about Nana's availability and was told she's be available in 2 weeks (around 5/14 booker confirmed). I sent my info for screening, got cleared and then reached out again on 5/11 and asked if she was still on track to return that weekend; was told yes. I booked for her first appointment at 11 am, got confirmation on time and rate.

Yesterday I texted to confirm that we were still on. Radio silence. Texted again this morning. Radio silence. Texted an hour before the scheduled appointment and asked if there was a problem and we needed to reschedule. It has been 40 minutes and still no response.

I've been trying to see Nana for a few years now and every time I just hit a wall. If anyone knows of a way for me to finally see this provider please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

OldsklRedVibe
05-16-20, 13:52
I was wondering about Nana since everyone says it's a must see experience. I was looking over the gray webpage and noticed Nana's profile said "GFE". Do you know do aj changed her MO or it's just a YMMV or typo? Also, some of the other girls don't specify pse or GFE, so do you know of any up and coming utr nana type service on the stable? Thanks.

Bookergray / dtla_gray.

I saw Nana from Gray and she was excellent. Crazy dfk, rimming, and bbfscip. Any other girls from this booker offer similar level service? I have contacted them again but I looked up the girl they had and apparently she's good GFE but cfs. Is viki still here or moved?

AsianBaller1
05-16-20, 14:38
I haven't used this agency yet.

Any news? Momo looks kinda ok.

https://acektownla.com/

AsianBaller1
05-16-20, 14:39
Last time I saw her, she told me that she was moving to a place near LAX and changing bookers.Hope she will move to sexy angels or M so don't have to pay for upcharge.

AsianBaller1
05-16-20, 15:00
I was wondering about Nana since everyone says it's a must see experience. I was looking over the gray webpage and noticed Nana's profile said "GFE". Do you know do aj changed her MO or it's just a YMMV or typo? Also, some of the other girls don't specify pse or GFE, so do you know of any up and coming utr nana type service on the stable? Thanks.I wonder where is sugar from Tom / gray. She's cool.

Midway13
05-16-20, 15:28
Got a text from the booker 4 MINUTES BEFORE MY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT saying that Nana was not available today. I asked when she will be available and got the response "Next week. " I'll reach out again on Friday but I'm not too hopeful at this point.

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first-time poster. I just wanted to mention that I was supposed to book Nana today through Booker Grey for an 11 am appointment but the number has been non-responsive since yesterday.

I reached out on 4/30 about Nana's availability and was told she's be available in 2 weeks (around 5/14 booker confirmed). I sent my info for screening, got cleared and then reached out again on 5/11 and asked if she was still on track to return that weekend; was told yes. I booked for her first appointment at 11 am, got confirmation on time and rate.

Yesterday I texted to confirm that we were still on. Radio silence. Texted again this morning. Radio silence. Texted an hour before the scheduled appointment and asked if there was a problem and we needed to reschedule. It has been 40 minutes and still no response.

I've been trying to see Nana for a few years now and every time I just hit a wall. If anyone knows of a way for me to finally see this provider please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Jbjb1983
05-16-20, 16:32
Wanted to see Mini-2 but she's fully booked. Yuna is the other girl and wow! She is tiny and skinny nice perky tits that are very suckable and is very flirty and sexy I found her pretty hott and really young, photos on Hx don't do her justice! She really gets into dfk. I sit at the edge of the bed and she slowly goes down on her knees for a excellent bbj, she does a excellent BLS and giggles when she slaps herself softly with my cock as she licks my balls. I get her to stand up and turn around and stick my cock inside her and feel her pusssy pulsating and she is tight! Holy fuck!! That's was amazing! I bend her over the bed standing up and keep pounding her standing doggy and she screams and her pussy keeps pulsating. I tell her to go on top of the bed and we switch to mish and she is soaking wet and her pussy is pulsating. I switch to doggy and tell her I am about to cum, I release and her pussy squeezes all my cum. She wipes me off and we go lay in the bed. She gave me a nice massage, we went a bit over the time talking using google translate. Sweet girl, very sexy tiny body. I usually don't repeat but I will definitely repeat seeing her.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kpussycat

HapaBoy86
05-16-20, 17:15
Hi all,

Thanks for reading!Have you read all the bad reports on Nana on how she is never on time, cuts customers time short, looks like she just woke up on some appointments, etc.

She is not worth it!

Toungsten
05-16-20, 18:01
Things that turn me off.

Bad teeth.

Over mid 30.

Loose vagina.

Visible warts.

Bad attitude.

Ugly.

Too loud.

Too much conversation.

Ugly toes.

Ugly nails.

Smelly hair.

Scars anywhere.

Pimples or acne.

Small butt.

Droppy boobs.

Dirty room.

No music / silence room.

Hairy armpit.

Condom.

I'm fine with the rest. Just not the thing I listed.That just about eliminates every girl in the western and eastern hemisphere. Good luck.

Felix06
05-16-20, 19:31
Or has Casino's break turned into a sabbatical?First-hand source said she's trying her hand at the civie world.

ChickenHawk88
05-16-20, 20:52
Seems Pepsi Palace has joined the hx.What's the screen name for PP.

MrChaco
05-16-20, 21:19
What's the screen name for PP.https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/pepsiclub

ChickenHawk88
05-16-20, 21:37
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/pepsiclubThanks. Hopefully will see old friends unless they move to other agencies.

HapaBoy86
05-16-20, 21:38
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/pepsiclubYa'll need to remember PP is very lazy when it comes to screening.

They've been visited by le several times so just remember that!

Lapmusa
05-17-20, 00:22
Cami is a NO.YMMV if you have built a long repeating relationship.

BonerAppetitty
05-17-20, 02:16
She was here a few weeks ago.

Just went to the KTE website. Saw a Baby Kate and a Baby Lynn, but no Baby Soo. How long ago ago did you see Soo? Thanks.

BonerAppetitty
05-17-20, 02:19
There are more BBFS girls there but I don't know who are still available. Just like I don't know who are available at the Palace these days. I haven't frequented them for awhile.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Yoona

Which booker is Yoona with, don't see her at the stables I frequent. TIA!

HapaBoy86
05-17-20, 03:11
There are more BBFS girls there but I don't know who are still available. Just like I don't know who are available at the Palace these days. I haven't frequented them for awhile.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/YoonaSo, Yoona's body is not like how it was several years ago when she went by another name at PP. She does look older now and her body and ass is squishy now. Just saying so the newbies know before you try and tap that ass of hers! I will say bbfscip and cia was very easy.

AsianBaller1
05-17-20, 03:18
Wanted to see Mini-2 but she's fully booked. Yuna is the other girl and wow! She is tiny and skinny nice perky tits that are very suckable and is very flirty and sexy I found her pretty hott and really young, photos on Hx don't do her justice! She really gets into dfk. I sit at the edge of the bed and she slowly goes down on her knees for a excellent bbj, she does a excellent BLS and giggles when she slaps herself softly with my cock as she licks my balls. I get her to stand up and turn around and stick my cock inside her and feel her pusssy pulsating and she is tight! Holy fuck!! That's was amazing! I bend her over the bed standing up and keep pounding her standing doggy and she screams and her pussy keeps pulsating. I tell her to go on top of the bed and we switch to mish and she is soaking wet and her pussy is pulsating. I switch to doggy and tell her I am about to cum, I release and her pussy squeezes all my cum. She wipes me off and we go lay in the bed. She gave me a nice massage, we went a bit over the time talking using google translate. Sweet girl, very sexy tiny body. I usually don't repeat but I will definitely repeat seeing her.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KpussycatI prefer the innocent inexperience mini over yuna tho.

But sadly mini's face wasn't that attractive.

AsianBaller1
05-17-20, 03:25
That just about eliminates every girl in the western and eastern hemisphere. Good luck.I guess that's why I'll retire from this hobby soon enough.

AsianBaller1
05-17-20, 03:26
Hi all,

Thanks for reading!Is this a legit booker? Sounds like Tom, Tom thinks he can get away from switch and bait. I heard Ella from Tom offer BBFS.

AsianBaller1
05-17-20, 03:30

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/YoonaYoona should offer discount at 200/ h rate. She's up there in term of age. I don't think people still pay for premium price tag for her. Unless I'm wrong.

AsianBaller1
05-17-20, 03:32
Any dude saw her?

It's ravi's roommates. Can't be bad right?

AsianBaller1
05-17-20, 03:57
Saw them while ago just didn't report. Both have pretty cute face and polite Attitude plus really sweet. It can be cold at first but rewarding later.

I have met quite a lot of pretty girls from this place. It's a great under radar agency.

BBFS highly YMMV.

Some of their previous girls are amazing such as petite gold, Sami, cutie, ella, Jennie, Dana, bb ect.

I found girls from this place have great polite attitude for some reason and the booker was cool as well.

TheAbc
05-17-20, 06:17
Just wanted input on what people thought of current agencies that are still in business post FOSTA and COVID19. I only frequent M and sometimes SexyAngels because of BB.

M. Usually has better girls overall, probably older but more or less most do BBFS with great service. Just hard to get into if you're a newbie. Haven't been let down too many times here. IMO, if you're in, it's the best overall and reliable BB girls.

SexyAngels. Sometimes when I am tired of M, I go here. Booker texts fasts and girls are usually BB, quite comparable to M. Not sure how it is to get into this as a newbie, but I expect it to be much easier.

Pepsi Palace. I haven't really gone here in awhile minus one random appointment last year. Their business felt like it took a nosedive and their regulars (Casino, Asuka, JennyO, and some others) are more or less gone. Seems Vixen is the only one who works, Is this Nancy from January booker?

SweetAsianGem. Went once or twice, no girl really stood out and the fee was the same as M so I found no reason to frequent this place too much. Talent seemed okay.

Ktownescort. I went once, never liked their building and bad parking so I never went back. I'm also against any upcharge for BBFS. Mixed reviews from people here?

EUKgirls. Never went, alot on the board don't seem to like this place. Rumor has it its another operation (sister site of Bookergray).

Bookergray. Got verified and never went. Someone want to chime in on this place? Booker told me their list was current when I got verified, but I doubted it. Little to no reviews of this place from people here about BB, so I didn't want to risk it.

Acetown. I might of went once when Nikki was there, don't hear good things about this place either. A poster or two here mentioned on how the booker wastes your time. Also another BBFS upcharge place so I don't visit.

Losangelesasians. Pretty much just a Yoona only outfit because every time I ask, she's the only one who ever works.

January. Went once to see Nancy, booker told me she was quite busy. I was never explained about the BBFS upcharge, confirmed BBFS before the appointment and never got BBFS despite being told so. Left a bad taste with me so I never went back. Either poor communication, or being shady. Didn't repeat to find out.

I know I am missing a few agencies, you guys can feel free to add on. I just wanted to give my thoughts and wanted to hear from other people.

Also I wanted to give a current list on working agencies as well:

https://myalbum.com/album/urXyEZhQJVKE

https://sexyangels.site/

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kpussycat

https://www.thetopgirls.com/los-angeles-1

http://eukgirl.com/bbs/login.php

https://ktownescort.com/home

https://hiddenmango.com/

http://twentyone.creatorlink.net/PORTFOLIO

http://********.is/ (needs PW).

https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/ (needs PW).

https://newasianvibe.is/ (needs PW).

https://www.kakao-girls.com/

http://cherrylove77.escorts.biz/secure/schedule

https://ktowngfe.photo.blog/

http://january.escorts.biz/companions/

http://newtopasia.hotprovider.com/escorts/

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/

https://acektownla.com/

http://www.bookergray.com/

https://mykupcake.com/home

http://sweetmoments.gfeincall.com/photos/ (not sure if active).

https://www.losangelesasian.com/

Crism080
05-17-20, 07:40
I wonder where is sugar from Tom / gray. She's cool.I saw Sugar last year when I flew out from OH for sun and kgirl fun. She is still with booker Jinny who was sub booker under Tom and had the girls in downtown. If you want the # let me know.

IAmGib1
05-17-20, 09:17
Things that turn me off.

Bad teeth.

Over mid 30.

Loose vagina.

Visible warts.

Bad attitude.

Ugly.

Too loud.

Too much conversation.

Ugly toes.

Ugly nails.

Smelly hair.

Scars anywhere.

Pimples or acne.

Small butt.

Droppy boobs.

Dirty room.

No music / silence room.

Hairy armpit.

Condom.

I'm fine with the rest. Just not the thing I listed.WoW! AB you are into a very select group and I thought I was a hard grader. LOL.

Please share the 2 or 3 kgirls you see more than once?

IAmGib1
05-17-20, 09:25
Have you read all the bad reports on Nana on how she is never on time, cuts customers time short, looks like she just woke up on some appointments, etc.

She is not worth it!I have never had any problems booking Nana when she is available through my "original" Nana booker (post Pepsi Palace days). However she has a strict protocol; set appointment a few days earlier, text day of, 10 am for confirmation. If I have been confirmed then she has always shown and always been generous with her time and body. I do not book through Booker Gray or any other sources for her.

Look for old ads with her number and text the relevant info; your name, age, ethnicity, references, time and day you want. However I will say there is no guarantees as she is very suspicious of new visitors. Good luck!

IAmGib1
05-17-20, 09:27
I was wondering about Nana since everyone says it's a must see experience. I was looking over the gray webpage and noticed Nana's profile said "GFE". Do you know do aj changed her MO or it's just a YMMV or typo? Also, some of the other girls don't specify pse or GFE, so do you know of any up and coming utr nana type service on the stable? Thanks.Anyone that has seen Nana knows better. She is PSE all the way on steroids.

Iminxs2
05-17-20, 09:56
Got a text from the booker 4 MINUTES BEFORE MY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT saying that Nana was not available today. I asked when she will be available and got the response "Next week. " I'll reach out again on Friday but I'm not too hopeful at this point.New to forum. I have been a regular of Nana for many years and lately scheduling has become unreliable. Her old booker cancelled on me the same day as well. I do not use BG. Also, she would offer me anal but as of earlier this years she stopped, only FIA is available. Did she top offering anal with others as well or is it just me?

Bhmr11
05-17-20, 11:18
Is BBFS offered from any of these girls? I saw mini & heri from this org But didn't go bare since I thought it wasn't on the menu.

Bhmr11
05-17-20, 11:21
Anyone that has seen Nana knows better. She is PSE all the way on steroids.Booker grey is booking the girls for palace Org. I got connected to them and palace booker sent me PM. I got to see Nancy / Vixen I think they the same girl. Way to old for my taste but BBFS is offered.

Bastard Chorum
05-17-20, 13:44
Any dude saw her?

It's ravi's roommates. Can't be bad right?I don't think being someone's roommates makes any of the girls inherently good or bad.

Toungsten
05-17-20, 14:23
I don't think being someone's roommates makes any of the girls inherently good or bad.There is no reason between roommates and quality unless the booker has a motive for putting them together. Sometimes a booker will try not to put a very popular girl with one not so popular so as not to discourage the lower volume one. Could work the other way also.

Toungsten
05-17-20, 14:35
M.

Mini, Nikki, Kiss, Chanel.

Sexy Angels.

Dior, Chanel, Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls.

Viki.

KingNoctis
05-17-20, 15:44
Has anyone seen:

Baby Lynn.

Baby Kate.

MarcherMan03
05-17-20, 16:10
Has anyone seen:

Baby Lynn.

Baby Kate.They all using fake pics, but in person they are young (early to mid 20's) cute and natural bodies. Kate has a short hair and B cup. Very little english but full of energy. Lynn has big bobs and speak fluent english. They all have a friendly attitude and aim to please. I think they are good choices if you want to try some fresh chicks.

AsianBaller1
05-17-20, 16:51
Is BBFS offered from any of these girls? I saw mini & heri from this org But didn't go bare since I thought it wasn't on the menu.From my experience and other reports. Yes they are BBFS with out a doubt.

Jeff1976
05-17-20, 16:52
I guess that's why I'll retire from this hobby soon enough.All depends on the price you are willing to pay. You won't find your dream girl for the standard 1 hour rate, around LA.

Toungsten
05-17-20, 17:10
All depends on the price you are willing to pay. You won't find your dream girl for the standard 1 hour rate, around LA.Right you are. Maybe if a couple of zeros are added to that current number.

SfvTool818
05-17-20, 18:23
With everything going on been tough to go to my usual spots. Just wondering how safe yall feel going to the apt / homes. I went to try one in northridge and saw some dude watching the place on the corner then another in car across street. I got nervous and bailed. Just wondering if I should pull the trigger.

BonerAppetitty
05-17-20, 18:43
It depends on your taste and luck. I have found my dream Korean girls in LA.

I can't help guys who think the current girls are not good enough for them.

All depends on the price you are willing to pay. You won't find your dream girl for the standard 1 hour rate, around LA.

AsianBaller1
05-17-20, 19:02
All depends on the price you are willing to pay. You won't find your dream girl for the standard 1 hour rate, around LA.Could be true. I did find a good girl, but she is japanese and not korean in wla. I believe the name was airi. Another underrated under radar agency.

Alsrl90
05-17-20, 19:39
Anyone tried Starr at Hidden Mango?

Jbjb1983
05-17-20, 21:22
Is BBFS offered from any of these girls? I saw mini & heri from this org But didn't go bare since I thought it wasn't on the menu.When I contacted the booker on Hx she sent me each of Mini and Yuna's menu. Both had BBFS. I have only seen Yuna, BBFS with cip is available did need to ask she just let me go inside bare.

Alsrl90
05-17-20, 21:34
Has anyone seen Starr at Hidden Mango?

HapaBoy86
05-17-20, 21:47
With everything going on been tough to go to my usual spots. Just wondering how safe yall feel going to the apt / homes. I went to try one in northridge and saw some dude watching the place on the corner then another in car across street. I got nervous and bailed. Just wondering if I should pull the trigger.Wait, you went to Northridge? There are "no" Kgirls that have ever been in that area!

Are you posting this cause you went for one of those lower tier site ads that claim BBFS like the escortfish, aligator, bedpage and etc to possiblt get catfished?

HotManGuy
05-17-20, 21:47
Which agency was this?

Could be true. I did find a good girl, but she is japanese and not korean in wla. I believe the name was airi. Another underrated under radar agency.

SfvTool818
05-17-20, 22:55
Wait, you went to Northridge? There are "no" Kgirls that have ever been in that area!

Are you posting this cause you went for one of those lower tier site ads that claim BBFS like the escortfish, aligator, bedpage and etc to possiblt get catfished?Ya went to northridge. Been browsing cityxguide. I am really not used to the whole apartment / home thing. Last few years been sticking to BBFS at parlours mostly in Encino but Pasadena as well sometimes. Trying to stick to the valley. I would leave the valley for yoona but not sure how to go about getting a reference. LOL The two massage sites I am on our kind of useless at this point so I am venturing out.

ShyBoy73
05-17-20, 23:29
They all using fake pics, but in person they are young (early to mid 20's) cute and natural bodies. Kate has a short hair and B cup. Very little english but full of energy. Lynn has big bobs and speak fluent english. They all have a friendly attitude and aim to please. I think they are good choices if you want to try some fresh chicks.Could we get more details on these two, like body wise.

Jodandayo
05-18-20, 03:44
They all using fake pics, but in person they are young (early to mid 20's) cute and natural bodies. Kate has a short hair and B cup. Very little english but full of energy. Lynn has big bobs and speak fluent english. They all have a friendly attitude and aim to please. I think they are good choices if you want to try some fresh chicks.How is Lynn's face? Is her body more on the petite side, or thicker?

Also was somewhat surprised to see Fendi with KTE now and BBFS option. Didn't think that was on the table when she was with J.

IAmGib1
05-18-20, 09:36
Ya went to northridge. Been browsing cityxguide. I am really not used to the whole apartment / home thing. Last few years been sticking to BBFS at parlours mostly in Encino but Pasadena as well sometimes. Trying to stick to the valley. I would leave the valley for yoona but not sure how to go about getting a reference. LOL The two massage sites I am on our kind of useless at this point so I am venturing out.So tell us about your adventure in Northridge with the very well advertised "Asian / Japanese/Chinese / Korean / Thai girls" that say they provide BBFS and everything else?

Who have you been seeing in Encino AMP?

IAmGib1
05-18-20, 09:38
Which agency was this?Airu is in OC right now.

Slideryyz
05-18-20, 10:23
With everything going on been tough to go to my usual spots. Just wondering how safe yall feel going to the apt / homes. I went to try one in northridge and saw some dude watching the place on the corner then another in car across street. I got nervous and bailed. Just wondering if I should pull the trigger.Depends on the agency. Read reviews (if any). Once booker guided me to guest parking and had to meet another booker / bouncer at some agency in DTLA. Sure made me uncomfortable.

AsianBaller1
05-18-20, 10:52
Airu is in OC right now.It's that agency, but it's not Airu.

Dgoesinyours
05-18-20, 11:21
Depends on the agency. Read reviews (if any). Once booker guided me to guest parking and had to meet another booker / bouncer at some agency in DTLA. Sure made me uncomfortable.All the girls in northridge are Chinese, I am in the same boat. I am thinking about driving down to LA because of the reviews I see on here. Heck if I'm paying 200 for a dumpy washerwoman for CFS, I would rather pay 300 for BBFS from some mid-20's K-Girl. They just don't exist in the SVF from what I have seen.

What is the best booker / place that is close to the SFV?

Hanamichi
05-18-20, 11:40
Anyone know where she is?

Jack926
05-18-20, 12:12
It's that agency, but it's not Airu.Is Airu BBFS? I doubt that she is based on what I have been reading on her.

TheZorak
05-18-20, 13:38
Last time I saw her, she told me that she was moving to a place near LAX and changing bookers.Do you (or anyone else) happen to know who that might be? I still haven't had the chance to see.

SevenToSeven
05-18-20, 14:49
Who knows anything about Mina from kpussycat and Koko from MilkandHoney?

Francescoo
05-18-20, 15:11
My two cents are!

Face: 7/10.

Body: 10/10.

Service: 9/10.

Over all folks she's a banger! She got azz.

I personally will see her again hopefully if I got time!

DijiNg06
05-18-20, 15:31
She's a fun personality. Lots of tongue while Dfk. She not as skinny as the picture, a little photoshop, but it's her real face. She is not skinny nor thick, but her booty pack some meat imo which I love. Very attentive to Jr. I think her plus is her BBBJ, which is great. Definitely worth a try. I will repeat. As Mr. T said, she was a hidden gem at M.

On another note, I am still trying to get into M stable, any advice or lead?

SfvTool818
05-18-20, 15:36
So tell us about your adventure in Northridge with the very well advertised "Asian / Japanese/Chinese / Korean / Thai girls" that say they provide BBFS and everything else?

Who have you been seeing in Encino AMP?Northridge I bailed cause I got nervous. They had dude watching on corner which I believe was the person I was texting and another dude right across in car watching the house.

As far as Encino its Tina. Not Korean and yes AMP.

Matthew11
05-18-20, 16:04
She was here a few weeks ago.Maybe she was on a vacation for a few days?

SfvTool818
05-18-20, 16:13
Depends on the agency. Read reviews (if any). Once booker guided me to guest parking and had to meet another booker / bouncer at some agency in DTLA. Sure made me uncomfortableYa this they give you a wrong address close by and will text real location after.

Vulcan1009
05-18-20, 17:56
Do you (or anyone else) happen to know who that might be? I still haven't had the chance to see.When I met her last week or so, she was looking for an apartment in ktown, I doubt she would work near LAX, that's a far drive for her and not a popular area for k-agency.

Also the rent us expensive for those high end apts there.

Vulcan1009
05-18-20, 17:59
All the girls in northridge are Chinese, I am in the same boat. I am thinking about driving down to LA because of the reviews I see on here. Heck if I'm paying 200 for a dumpy washerwoman for CFS, I would rather pay 300 for BBFS from some mid-20's K-Girl. They just don't exist in the SVF from what I have seen.

What is the best booker / place that is close to the SFV?I'm sorry to pop your bubble, 300 is not going to get you a mid 20's k-doll with BBFS, mostly mid 30's that look close to late 20's.

It is rare for mid 20's to do BBFS, they are mostly CFS.

Its pretty much known but you might get lucky to find a gem.

TheZorak
05-18-20, 18:52
When I met her last week or so, she was looking for an apartment in ktown, I doubt she would work near LAX, that's a far drive for her and not a popular area for k-agency.

Also the rent us expensive for those high end apts there.Huh, then it would make sense if her ad got taken down for a bit while she moved and settled. Hopefully that's the case.

CandyMan71
05-18-20, 18:58
Inquired today and was informed that Chanel at M is now $$. 80 for the hour. Not a large hike of course, but was curious if this has been others' experience.

GoldDust58
05-18-20, 19:07
So my final assessment of these two. I saw both again last week in an experiment. Mini of Kpussycat is the younger one and I think is becoming the top Mini. Mini of M seemed tired to me, happens to any of these little ones. Also she has gotten much older. Probably because I took a break and saw Hazel so much then going back to Mini of M, her true age came out. I definitely am starting to choose Kpussycat Mini as she is more of a young Korean. Mini of M is more like a Cambodian girl.

Anyways. Just a question for you guys? I think Mini of M has been taking too much BBFSCIP haha. Anyone notice smells from her private parts? A little funky when I was DATY. I should have rethought DATY. Any other experience like this? I hate to see her go downhill but it happens.

GoldDust58
05-18-20, 19:30
So just as I post review, there is an interesting turn of events. Why would Mini of M be leaving to work with her direct competitor Mini of kpussycat haha. Very strange. Mini of M is now becoming Mina of kpussycat. Hard to understand. I'm kind puzzled by this strategy.

HapaBoy86
05-18-20, 20:08
So just as I post review, there is an interesting turn of events. Why would Mini of M be leaving to work with her direct competitor Mini of kpussycat haha. Very strange. Mini of M is now becoming Mina of kpussycat. Hard to understand. I'm kind puzzled by this strategy.Happens all the time when girls go from one booker to another! Usually they don't get along with booker, other roommate or don't like the atmosphere there.

Jim Thome
05-18-20, 20:36
So my final assessment of these two. I saw both again last week in an experiment. Mini of Kpussycat is the younger one and I think is becoming the top Mini. Mini of M seemed tired to me, happens to any of these little ones. Also she has gotten much older. Probably because I took a break and saw Hazel so much then going back to Mini of M, her true age came out. I definitely am starting to choose Kpussycat Mini as she is more of a young Korean. Mini of M is more like a Cambodian girl.

Anyways. Just a question for you guys? I think Mini of M has been taking too much BBFSCIP haha. Anyone notice smells from her private parts? A little funky when I was DATY. I should have rethought DATY. Any other experience like this? I hate to see her go downhill but it happens.Ah ok thanks for this post now I get it. I didn't know there were two minis. I kept reading reviews and thought they were the same mini. I've seen M's mini and I think the reviews of the Kpussycat Mini were the ones I was actually interested in so I'll have to put her on my tdl. And because I thought they were the same mini I wrongly thought Kpussycat was the hx site for M. Didn't know they were actually different agencies.

Alsrl90
05-18-20, 20:53
Any fellas check out Hidden Mango? How are the girls?

GoldDust58
05-18-20, 20:55
Ah ok thanks for this post now I get it. I didn't know there were two minis. I kept reading reviews and thought they were the same mini. I've seen M's mini and I think the reviews of the Kpussycat Mini were the ones I was actually interested in so I'll have to put her on my tdl. And because I thought they were the same mini I wrongly thought Kpussycat was the hx site for M. Didn't know they were actually different agencies.Well kpussycat will have both Minis now. So Mini of M is renamed as Mina. Check HX.

PowerMango
05-18-20, 22:31
Anyone know where she is?I texted the booker and was told she'll be back next week.

She's probably on her monthly vacation.

Toungsten
05-18-20, 22:57
So just as I post review, there is an interesting turn of events. Why would Mini of M be leaving to work with her direct competitor Mini of kpussycat haha. Very strange. Mini of M is now becoming Mina of kpussycat. Hard to understand. I'm kind puzzled by this strategy.Mini was available with M today. Something's fishy.

Toungsten
05-18-20, 23:19
Inquired today and was informed that Chanel at M is now $$. 80 for the hour. Not a large hike of course, but was curious if this has been others' experience.It's a market economy.

Jmrz4
05-18-20, 23:41
So just as I post review, there is an interesting turn of events. Why would Mini of M be leaving to work with her direct competitor Mini of kpussycat haha. Very strange. Mini of M is now becoming Mina of kpussycat. Hard to understand. I'm kind puzzled by this strategy.Are you sure she's leaving? She's still on M's website. Maybe she's just using multiple bookers? Plenty of LA's girls do.

AsianBaller1
05-19-20, 00:33
So just as I post review, there is an interesting turn of events. Why would Mini of M be leaving to work with her direct competitor Mini of kpussycat haha. Very strange. Mini of M is now becoming Mina of kpussycat. Hard to understand. I'm kind puzzled by this strategy.If you can't beat them, join them.

HitNQuit805
05-19-20, 01:06
Northridge I bailed cause I got nervous. They had dude watching on corner which I believe was the person I was texting and another dude right across in car watching the house.

As far as Encino its Tina. Not Korean and yes AMP.Source saying they are trying to bust those Chinese homes. Have already started taking down some. Don't want to be 7 inches deep in a Chinese girl when the popo comes knocking the door down.