PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

KrunkMan4
03-22-20, 10:30
Has anyone taken a bite at these girls?.New here I have no idea how to find these places you guys are talking about.

BootyWatcher69
03-22-20, 10:36
Its really frustrating and aggravating.

I been trying to get into or get a response from M for over 3 yrs.

I got into all other bookers but no matter how long I tried.

Won't even answer me. I provided my I'd, etc.

Just want to give up.Persistence pays off, I had been trying for 2-3 years also. One day last year when it was kind of slow, I got that magical reply from M. I thought she had blocked me this whole time! I remember being very professional and courteous when I was sending over my information. Kindness and persistence goes a long way.

LoveAsianGirls
03-22-20, 12:36
Has anyone taken a bite at these girls? .I saw Snow her first tour with KTE. Disappointing. Usual false advertising. Not DD cup but probably C cup. Very average looks. Curvy and slightly thick. Nothing special about service although nice size ass so doggie was nice. Did allow CIP. Did not repeat.

Toungsten
03-22-20, 15:04
M. Mini, Adah, Love, Fox, Elin, Kendall. {Yara is now Kendall. Her name from Norcal} https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj.

Sexy Angels. Luna, Jessie, Anna. https://sexyangels.site/.

Francescoo
03-22-20, 16:12
Anyone seen her please direct message me please or post report thanks!

Mintzpo
03-22-20, 18:01
I saw Snow her first tour with KTE. Disappointing. Usual false advertising. Not DD cup but probably C cup. Very average looks. Curvy and slightly thick. Nothing special about service although nice size ass so doggie was nice. Did allow CIP. Did not repeat.Any intel on Sakura? Debating on trying her vs our favorite, Jaime.

Toungsten
03-22-20, 18:13
She's the hidden gem in WLA with M's group. The quality of M's girls has gone up substantially recently and Love is the hidden gem in that group. Young and pretty with a hot and very fuckable body. It was suggested to me that I would like her even more than my favorite in that group. Well she's at least equal to her if not better. Love attacked me at the door with an aggressive DFK and her hands all over my body. If there's anything I like it aggressiveness with lots of passion. Out tongues were swirling together and her body was pressing into mine. I wanted to fuck her right there but her roomie was waiting for a customer so we quickly went to the bedroom where she actually pushed me down on the bed and began to smother me with kisses as she went for my fly. Got my pants pulled down and began a great BBBJ with my pants at my knees and her sexy lingerie still on. I rolled her over and got my clothes off and then pulled down her panties so I could get a good taste of her pussy. By that time she was really wet and literally pulled me up and grabbed my cock to put it inside of her. I just love a soaking wet pussy and slipped in so deep as she let out some very sexy moans. She was grabbing my ass and actually slapping my ass a few times as I lifted her legs over my shoulders and pounded harder which got her to some real loud sounds. Did she cum? Not sure but sure sounded like it. She got me so hot that moments after her cumming I shot a load inside of her pussy as she wrapped her legs around my back and was kissing me so passionately. This is the kind of sex that I really love. Aggressive and passionate to the point that we got lost in the moment. She held me and kissed me and we cuddled for a while until I could sense her breathing getting heavier. I began playing with her clit and kissed my down her body until I had my tongue on her clit and I could feel her body shaking with passion. I began licking and sucking with my finger working her G-spot and she got real loud as her pussy got so wet. I couldn't resist and I rolled her over and took her in flat doggie as I had my hands on her tits and could feel her ass pushing up to fuck me. She was so hot and I wanted to CIM so I pulled out and rolled her over again and sat on her chest and got a second shot right into her mouth where she took it all and finally when she let go I bent down for more DFK and passionate holding. As I said Love is the hidden gem with M and should be on everyone's to do list. I certainly will do her again.

HoneyBunBunss
03-22-20, 18:15
Betsy's new name in OC is Loren. Will start 9/22 Saturday. She was Betsy in LA but will be moving to OC because she was not as popular as the other LA girls in her agency. PM me if you want more details. Hope to exchange some info!Does anyone know if Loren's still working? Or did she retire.

Vulcan1009
03-22-20, 20:34
Just wondering what would you use for excuse if you get pull over, LOL.

Just watched mayor speech now stating they will tighten down people gathering at places.

I haven't heard anyone got pull over yet but what if, planing to visit M's girl this coming week and not sure if I would get pull over without essential reason.

Can I say I'm visiting my girlfriend and help her get toilet paper? LOL.

AsianBaller1
03-22-20, 21:33
Any intel on Sakura? Debating on trying her vs our favorite, Jaime.Saw literally every new girls recently.

Sakuras skinny, but no ass. She's so few scars due to enhanced and injury on one of the legs. A smoker as well. Face a bit cute 7/10 a lot of tattoos. Probably mid to late 20's.

Would repeat for her kindness and pink bald pussy. Not into her but still feel great.

Snow was chubby and not a korean standard type, and has couple tattoos as well. Face a bit rounded and has smoker teeth and breath. She was a heavy smoker as well my self so it's fine. She's also has a bald pussy, but wasn't as pink as Sakura. She has a curvy body and tight, but also chubby. She's heavy so I couldn't lift her up like other girls. Her toes and nail wasn't well done.

As normal I don't daty, dfk, but I know she will be down for it. Face a bit cute.

7/10.

Also she's not my favorite, but got the job done. I would repeat for her personality and active talker.

Ravi,

This girl has a pretty face and also has that elegant looks on her beauty. She is not a cute type like Sakura. I would say sorta ddg but not yet officially DDG. Probably late 20 or early 30.

Her services was outstanding and probably the best part. She's willing to do anything for me and told me as well. Her goal is to make me feel like I'm enjoying my time with her at the maximum level. She does work hard and and tries hard to get me to second round. She doesn't have any scars,(didn't check armpit) but her breast was enhanced and should have a scar somewhere.

She got a couple plastic surgery done on her face so she wasn't natural. Her English is passable with basic understanding.

I don't daty or dfk with provider recently but I know she offered them because she tried to dfk, but I told her no. (I'm not weird, just cautious with the recent virus).

BBBJ was really slow and sensual. She leaned her pussy to the mirror so I can massage it. I got so Horny so I pushed her head deep into my cock and didn't complain. Went through couple position and cum outside.

Joa from jewelry.

5"5 big eraser nipples c-D cup. This girl was really strict on BBFS, the most I could get through was half of my dick inside then got rejected. She does get angry if out of her scripted which I didn't push. I was heated with her so I just suck and bite that big nipples and went thro couple positions with her. She has a similar body as snow, but not as tight. Pussy was shaved, but these hairs are starting to come out so it does poke my penis and it's annoying. Her face is cute and has that korean feels to it. I say her face is natural. A plus side was she got her toes done well. It's colorful and I love it.

6/10 with no BBFS booooo. Early 30.

Anna from SA.

5/10 chubby body and chubby face. Also mid to late 30. This girl was totally not my cup of tea at all. Waste of money.

She also has a big scar on her fat belly. Nail and toes wasn't done well. Hair was messy but she does rim like crazy like love from m. She actually cleaned my ass very well, I felt smooth after the session.

I meannnnn it's cheap compare to kte. 260 BBFS and everything. However for this girl, I chose to go for CFS. Better be safe since she worked in San Jose before and been there for a while. But she's nice and I'm not trying to kill anybody's businesses.

Recommend for cheap BBFS and decent services. Not so much for face. She does remind me of Emily from fruitkstand as well which I gave a score of 2/10 LOL.

Love from M.

Similar experience with Anna with SA. Rim very well, but has a slight better face than Anna. She also really horny which turn me on. This girl can do extreme deep throat and cim immediately. BBFS is expected. Wasn't tight but felt great. She also has a middle gap in her teeth. Not sure what's wrong there. BBBJ was cool and sensual. She has a sassy personality and talk a lot if you can speak a bit of Korean. I say this girl is not bad considering you get BBFS plus rim as well as super deep throat. I mean she literally provided everything except finger in vagina. That's a no for her for some reason.

With that I will give her a 6/10 for face and 8/10 for services.

Lana / cuties from literally 2 bookers booking the same girl. You get my point. January and cherry?

Well saw this little girl couple years ago she moved around quite a bit. However she was cute in my eyes, soft body and has a small tattoo. Services definitely a drop down from few years ago. Face a bit nice around 7. 5/10 dfk was provided (pre corona like last month) she does try hard to please and has great personality. But she does get weird sometimes after first shot. She talked about her life and that made my dick soft. I just gave her a dfk to interrupt and went to work. I mean for a regular client, I should t not be paying 40 extra but I did. Anyway go for this girl if you like young and cute. Maybe mid to late 20.

I think I reviewed jade from m right?

Tiny little girl has a body like princess l. But her face is below princess. 5/10, but still cute. I was not into her since she's too small with that face. But she does try really really really hard to get me cum. I was having a hard time to cum with her. She doesn't allow BBFS for some reason which I didn't push.

Overall just a really spinner at a cost of 270,10 bucks more than other girls.

No repeat.

That's it for the current girls. Maybe I missed a few but later.

HapaBoy86
03-22-20, 21:39
Why don't you try to call her? She told me she will not accept any new client.Why call! If she doesn't recognize the #. She just looks away!

DukeTopaz
03-22-20, 21:41

Just watched mayor speech now stating they will tighten down people gathering at places.

I haven't heard anyone got pull over yet but what if, planing to visit M's girl this coming week and not sure if I would get pull over without essential reason.

Can I say I'm visiting my girlfriend and help her get toilet paper? LOL.Isn't it really easy to say you're making a run to the grocery store?

HitNQuit805
03-22-20, 22:59
I'd recommend looking in the non-Bb forums here if you are looking for younger, more attractive, and better service.

You have to think that there's a reason girls go BBFS. In my experience they need to offer bb to stay competitive with the cfs girls.Any suggestions in particular? Also, want to try my luck in getting into M if anyone can provide contact I would appreciate.

BonerAppetitty
03-22-20, 23:29
My Korean friend needs some loving. Is that good enough?

Can I say I'm visiting my girlfriend and help her get toilet paper? LOL.

BonerAppetitty
03-22-20, 23:33
I haven't seen her but honestly M current lineup looks very interesting to me. I am not very picky though. Here is what my MVP said: Review of Love (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4714648&viewfull=1#post4714648).

Anyone seen her please direct message me please or post report thanks!

BonerAppetitty
03-22-20, 23:38
Unless she uses fake pics now, I don't think she is in LA / OC currently. I will recommend her when she is back.

Does anyone know if Loren's still working? Or did she retire.

BonerAppetitty
03-22-20, 23:42
I am always looking for younger more attractive girls and I know there are exceptions to the rules. Just imagine if guys are willing to share the young attractive BBFS girls, your perception will change. I will share the easy BBFS girl when I find them. Take a look and see who recommended KTE Jamie here first.

I try for over a year to change guys perception that there were only average / below average looking MILFs around after FOSTA. That was the whole purpose behind starting the LA PLEASER thread and recommend in LA Asian thread.

I'd recommend looking in the non-Bb forums here if you are looking for younger, more attractive, and better service.

You have to think that there's a reason girls go BBFS. In my experience they need to offer bb to stay competitive with the cfs girls.

AmericanDog
03-23-20, 02:03
Can anyone DM me either M's number or a way to find it? I have her website but doesn't have her number.

I'm verified with KTE, Gray, SAGem, NewTopAsia, and a few more. Does she accept these as references?

RickyMartin566
03-23-20, 04:45
Could somebody give me M's phone? Or introduce me?

Slideryyz
03-23-20, 05:32
Its really frustrating and aggravating.

I been trying to get into or get a response from M for over 3 yrs.

I got into all other bookers but no matter how long I tried.

Won't even answer me. I provided my I'd, etc.

Just want to give up.As mentioned bunch of timed here, she has most short temper. Not worth your time if she does not response.

Member #6292
03-23-20, 05:37
What a cutie tiny spinner! Got to the door and knocked and took her a while to get to it and I hear a squeaky voice, thinking ah shit wrong door! She opens the door and I walk in and saw this small Kgirl with a cute face waiting for smiling and her cute voice and giggly attitude! Did some nice lfk don't think she's into dfk but she does allow some tongue. I was trying to avoid kissing but I couldn't hold myself back. We strip naked and I suck on those perfect tits that look big on her tiny frame! She jumps on me and she's light and rub my penis against her pussy but she wants to get off to give me a BBBJ. She doesn't feel throat but her skills are good and she almost makes me nut. I have about a month of cum saved up and as I sit on the edge she stand up and I suck in her tits some more. She climbs up and rubs the tip of my cock on her pussy and I slowly slip in and she feels amazing! I stand up still inside her and lay her on the bed, she's tiny and easy to just flip around. I climb up and I feel her pussy muscles contracting trying to get me to cum. I put her leg on my shoulder and slowly push her legs back and she's super flexible. Her tiny body and pussy makes my cock look monstrous and I am only average sized! She makes cute loud moans and I can't hold it since it's been a while since I fucked anything and finished inside her! I lay down and she gets up to clean her self and she makes a cute voice and complains about my cum leaking out of her pussy. We lay down and she wants to go again soon she says. I say ok and start pound her some more changing positions and with no luck I wasn't able to this time. She was determined to extract more semen from me so she starts giving me a excellent BBBJ and using her tiny hands. I was hard again and after a while I had another explosive orgasm while she finished me off stroking me, she loved watching another huge load and made a surprised sound as she made me dump it on myself. She cleans me up and I look at her tiny body and roam all over she turns over to look at her phone for a second and her ass isn't flat like some of the skinny Kgirl. It's not big but it's cute. Our time was coming to an end, she offers me a shower and I get dressed. She gives me a excited hug and kiss and still keeps her giggly attitude until the end.

Slideryyz
03-23-20, 05:41
Asia is the most tenured provider amongst kgirls right now. She has been around along time and has had previous names as well. Asia goes back to when park asian was around. She never worked for them and was being booked by Joy if anyone remembers Joy (one of the 1st kgirl bookers).

I say early 40's. She has a bf as well. LOL.

Pepsi is 2nd longest tenured kgirl right now. She was working by herself before PP ever was created.An older guy, her bf is. She has two puppies.

OldsklRedVibe
03-23-20, 10:33
SFK is closed. Spoke to PO yesterday. "Long Vacation".So does anyone know if Nina is on vacation or working at another agency? I was hoping to visit her before any more stay at home orders came through.

Toungsten
03-23-20, 13:40
So does anyone know if Nina is on vacation or working at another agency? I was hoping to visit her before any more stay at home orders came through.She's on vacation.

OldsklRedVibe
03-23-20, 18:08
She's on vacation.Thanks! Guess I'll wait it out or find a "substitution".

Jack926
03-23-20, 19:16
Betsy's new name in OC is Loren. Will start 9/22 Saturday. She was Betsy in LA but will be moving to OC because she was not as popular as the other LA girls in her agency. PM me if you want more details. Hope to exchange some info!Who is her booker? The name sounds familiar and I might have seen her in the past. Care to share info on her booker?

Ggininder
03-23-20, 20:09
Who is her booker? The name sounds familiar and I might have seen her in the past. Care to share info on her booker?She was with J, worked in OC and LA.

Saw her couple times, she's a lovely girl.

It was couple months or late last year, heard from another Kgirl who's her friend said she was still in LA.

HapaBoy86
03-23-20, 20:35
An older guy, her bf is. She has two puppies.Two white dogs are maltises.

HapaBoy86
03-23-20, 20:36
Could somebody give me M's phone? Or introduce me?Use that button in right corner "search" type M in and see what ya get. After reading all the posts about she ain't taking new clients.

JayKay213
03-23-20, 21:01
By M. I have tried over 3 yrs and out of ideas.

Really sucks the point of tears, all other bookers I am in. I am told every time.

She won't take new customers. Would it hurt to.

Take more $ from me. I've spent thousands at other bookers and have many references. This is my last attempt before I give up.

I tried talking politely etc, giving I'd but nothing works.

JayKay213
03-23-20, 21:16
Why don't you try to call her? She told me she will not accept any new clientAsianballer, call her? I thought most bookers don't want.

Their voice revealed. They always text. I've tried everything already for years. I will give up.

JayKay213
03-23-20, 21:20
If you've been denied for 3 years. Move on!I haven't done anything wrong or don't have any reason.

To be blacklisted. All I did was ask politely to book.

Why did all my time, risk and effort have to be wasted.

The Real Cost
03-23-20, 21:28
Just tried texting her at the number ending with 23X8 and immediately got a "Sorry, your message cannot be delivered" text in return. I'm good to go with her but haven't seen a girl from her stable in a bit. Help a dude out anyone? A link to Mini's ad would suffice. Solid.

BonerAppetitty
03-23-20, 23:51
She had at least one other name before working with J. I would say the veterans may remember her other name.

I only said I don't think she is working. I think she lives in LA.

She was with J, worked in OC and LA.

Saw her couple times, she's a lovely girl.

It was couple months or late last year, heard from another Kgirl who's her friend said she was still in LA.

BuddhaHead
03-24-20, 13:23
I haven't done anything wrong or don't have any reason.

Why did all my time, risk and effort have to be wasted.File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Jack926
03-24-20, 13:28
She had at least one other name before working with J. I would say the veterans may remember her other name.

I only said I don't think she is working. I think she lives in LA.Was the other name Amanda? If so, I really liked the dimples in her face.

Godfather123
03-24-20, 14:10
Woke up with a BBFS craving and after reading through the forum I settled on Jessie from SA.

Simple to book via text for 10;05 am appointment.

Jessie looks way better in person than her photoshopped pictures. GND with tight spinner body and C cup bolt ons. My type exactly. I'm guessing late 20's but could be early 30's.

Started with playful shower. Quick BBBJ preview and lots of mutual touching.

Sensual BBJ when we moved to the bed. She seemed to enjoy watching herself in the giant mirrors on either side of the bed. She tried to DT but didn't get very far.

Before I knew it she jumped on top for cowgirl BBFS. Super tight and wet pussy. Swapped to mish, doggie and few others before switching to standing missionary (legs over top) for the CIP finish.

She grabbed a hot towel, cleaned us both up and we spent the last 5-10 minutes chatting through google translate.

Damage: $$.2 for 30 min.

All in all, I'd recommend giving her a shot if you're into the shy spinner type. I'll probably see her again in the near future.

Always on the look out for BBFS spinners. Let me know who I should try next!

Happy Mongering.

GF.

BonerAppetitty
03-24-20, 18:11
When you said Amanda with the dimples, I remember only this girl: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/amanda---becy-7028328845-287587.

Here are Betsy / Loren old pics to refresh your memory. I thought she was memorable and hot that I could still recognize her when I saw her again at J place.

She looked like pics 3, 4, 5 before J time and she looked like 1, 2 with short hair during her LA / OC stint.

Was the other name Amanda? If so, I really liked the dimples in her face.

Ggininder
03-24-20, 18:46
When you said Amanda with the dimples, I remember only this girl: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/amanda---becy-7028328845-287587.

Here are Betsy / Loren old pics to refresh your memory. I thought she was memorable and hot that I could still recognize her when I saw her again at J place.

She looked like pics 3, 4, 5 before J time and she looked like 1, 2 with short hair during her LA / OC stint.Feel she looks like the actress from Taiwan below.

Love Em
03-24-20, 19:22

I only said I don't think she is working. I think she lives in LA.For a very brief time a few years ago she was, I believe, Hana or something similar. Before that, those photos in the plaid skirt, she was Crystal. Even earlier than that, she was Vida, IIRC.

Jack926
03-24-20, 20:22
Feel she looks like the actress from Taiwan below.I am a sucker for girls with short hair and all I can say is "WoW-What a beautiful face".

Jack926
03-24-20, 20:25

She looked like pics 3, 4, 5 before J time and she looked like 1, 2 with short hair during her LA / OC stint.Huh! I did bang Amanda / Becy at Santa Monica several times and Irvine but I never saw Betsy / Loren and I wish that I would have.

HapaBoy86
03-24-20, 22:26
I haven't done anything wrong or don't have any reason.

Why did all my time, risk and effort have to be wasted.Maybe the refs you text her didn't give a Positive feedback, or your using the wrong refs. It could be a lot of things.

Deal with like all the other guys that get rejected and move on!

Alot, more fish in the sea!

HapaBoy86
03-24-20, 22:28
Just tried texting her at the number ending with 23X8 and immediately got a "Sorry, your message cannot be delivered" text in return. I'm good to go with her but haven't seen a girl from her stable in a bit. Help a dude out anyone? A link to Mini's ad would suffice. Solid.M, tends to change #'s from time to time. I enjoyed her stable all this week.

DukeTopaz
03-25-20, 00:00
Since I'm lucky enough to have "grandfathered" into M's stable but have not yet partaken after several years, which M girl is best to be reintroduced?

I see good reviews for Mini, Love, and the other pics on M's site are more enticing than the Photoshop disasters on SA.

Thanks for any input, it will help me pin down my weekend plans!

BonerAppetitty
03-25-20, 02:22
Respect to the seniors. Your memory exceeded mine. It was Hani instead of Hana. TER coming back makes it hard for girls to stay mid twenty.

For a very brief time a few years ago she was, I believe, Hana or something similar. Before that, those photos in the plaid skirt, she was Crystal. Even earlier than that, she was Vida, IIRC.

BonerAppetitty
03-25-20, 02:26
Yes, her short hair could do that. I didn't recognize her with the hair change when I saw her at J but her soft big tits made me have a flashback as soon as I dove my into her titties. The only girl I remembered because of the titties.

Feel she looks like the actress from Taiwan below.

Humyiy
03-25-20, 03:45
I remember her, she was so gorgeous! I probably saw her at least 20 times. Her face was a 10 for me. And then, like they all do. She was gone. Tried to book, and you get the old, "she's gone, try <fill in blank ".

She looked like pics 3, 4, 5 before J time and she looked like 1, 2 with short hair during her LA / OC stint.

Toungsten
03-25-20, 11:38
Since I'm lucky enough to have "grandfathered" into M's stable but have not yet partaken after several years, which M girl is best to be reintroduced?

I see good reviews for Mini, Love, and the other pics on M's site are more enticing than the Photoshop disasters on SA.

Thanks for any input, it will help me pin down my weekend plans!Mini, Love, Elin, Kendall. Haven't seen the last two but heard they were great and saw reviews for them in Norcal.

Toungsten
03-25-20, 11:44
M. https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj.

Sunny. Lyn.

Sexy Angels. Luna, Jessie, Anna.

The Real Cost
03-25-20, 19:17
M, tends to change #'s from time to time. I enjoyed her stable all this weekCan you post a link with her current digits? PM me?

BbbjStan
03-25-20, 19:47
Where are these reviews of these girls? Been searching and there is basically nothing on them besides a few posts talking about them. Please help LOL. Or can I get some info on these ladies esp kendall? Thanks BS.

Delta747
03-25-20, 23:41
Mini, Love, Elin, Kendall. Haven't seen the last two but heard they were great and saw reviews for them in Norcal.Elin was Dora in NorCal. Doubles Elin / Kendall is smoking HOT! They're really into each other and you'll be included. Hottest doubles I've done up here.

JayKay213
03-25-20, 23:42
Will anybody take an offer, I will buy 1 hr for you. If you get me.

Screened and passed at M?

Maybe the refs you text her didn't give a Positive feedback, or your using the wrong refs. It could be a lot of things.

Deal with like all the other guys that get rejected and move on!

Alot, more fish in the sea!

Bastard Chorum
03-26-20, 00:49
I remember her, she was so gorgeous! I probably saw her at least 20 times. Her face was a 10 for me. And then, like they all do. She was gone. Tried to book, and you get the old, "she's gone, try <fill in blank ".She was memorable for me mainly due to her slight lisp. Only kgirl I met that had one and it was quite adorable. Last I spoke, she said business was slow and planning to go under the knife but then poof.

Justice2001
03-26-20, 02:01
She was memorable for me mainly due to her slight lisp. Only kgirl I met that had one and it was quite adorable. Last I spoke, she said business was slow and planning to go under the knife but then poof.I saw her when she was in Seattle years ago. Still think about her.

Toungsten
03-26-20, 09:43
Where are these reviews of these girls? Been searching and there is basically nothing on them besides a few posts talking about them. Please help LOL. Or can I get some info on these ladies esp kendall? Thanks BS.TER in Norcal.

Toungsten
03-26-20, 12:13

Sunny. Lyn.

Sexy Angels. Luna, Jessie, Anna.

Cubico
03-26-20, 14:36
Feel she looks like the actress from Taiwan below.Based on the photos they put on the site or how she really looks like? If the latter, I would definitely want to meet her.

JohnPot
03-26-20, 14:50
Busting a major ring like M is worth more than 1 hr /$260. Did the yoga pants mayor cut ViCE budget that bad?

Screened and passed at M?

Ggininder
03-26-20, 15:38
Based on the photos they put on the site or how she really looks like? If the latter, I would definitely want to meet her.Based on how she really looks like, but it's how I feel, not sure if others who had seen her thinks the same way.

Leocat2020
03-26-20, 17:27
Decided to TOFTT and break the border of staying at home and checked out the new Girl, Anna at SA. Went to the familiar spot in West LA and got the code. Was welcomed in by Anna with a heavy DFK. Pulled back to see that Anna was not the girl in the photos, but she had a very cute GND look. Hair was black, slightly curled down to the mid back. Her body was curvy, with nice b-c cup breasts. She was around 5"3. The kissing grew hot and heavy as I turned her around and leaned her up against the door and started to run my finger against her clit and she began moaning heavy in my ear. Her hands roamed over my crotch as she began to undo my fly. She reached in through my pants and pulled out my cock. Soon enough my hand was soaked with her juiced as I lifted her up, her legs wrapped around my waist and I started pumping her right at the front door.

I let her down gently when I shifted to get my balance, I stumbled a little to avoid some large shoes. Then I could hear Anna's roommate hard at work with her guest in the other room. Anna smiled quietly, put a finger to her lips to shush me, kissed me again and lead me to her room where she stripped off her dress and helped me with my clothes.

Laid her down and she was very responsive to DATY and she liked it when my fingers explored her, anally. She O'd several times before she pulled me up and I entered her soaked pussy, bare. Not a clock watcher at all as several positions were engaged and ended back at mish with CIP. She cleaned herself up with a baby wipe. She came back and gave me brief massage with lots of teasing as she rubbed my legs and brushed up against my balls. Soon, Anna flipped me over and she began trying to get junior back up with a BBBJ that was very skilled with a lot of attention at the tip. But I was spent. Soon we showered, and I noticed that went about 20 past the hour.

She is cute, very passionate, knows how to please, very wet. Only down point is that I was hoping she matched the pictures.

Happy hunts, gents!

BuddhaHead
03-26-20, 18:08

Screened and passed at M?I can see why M would ignore someone like this, if they continually texted her for 3 years.

Mintzpo
03-26-20, 18:19
Thinking about trying her out. Anyone have an experience with her? I'm seeing somewhat mixed reviews.

Toungsten
03-26-20, 19:38
Thinking about trying her out. Anyone have an experience with her? I'm seeing somewhat mixed reviews.Saw her about a year ago and she was great. Some face work and a great body and great skills as well. BBFS with no questions asked but from more recent reviews that seems to be in question. I would have seen her many times over but the drive was much too long for me.

Toungsten
03-26-20, 19:43
Busting a major ring like M is worth more than 1 hr /$260. Did the yoga pants mayor cut ViCE budget that bad?All of his posts are about how to get in with M. Hmmm!

Francescoo
03-26-20, 21:15
If M didn't text you back. Then your not part of the club.

I'm grateful she text me back and it's been a good ride. She's my go to provider now.

The Real Cost
03-26-20, 23:48
Never mind. As luck would have it, M just randomly texted me today to say "Hi honey, how are you?" and included a link to a My Album online portfolio of her girls.

#back in action.

Toungsten
03-27-20, 16:44
M. https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj Elin off today.

Sunny. Lyn.

Sexy Angels. Luna, Chanel, Anna, Jessie.

Mintzpo
03-27-20, 17:01
FML. I should have been going to SA a long time ago. No +$ for BB? I will be send a strong worded text to KTE and Kupcake shortly. Is FKG the same as SA? I know they are closed at the moment.

Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Met up with Chanel. Very pretty. Nice teeth. Solid Cs. Slim and petite body. She seemed excited to see me, kept staring deeply into my eyes. Glad I didn't smoke a joint prior, would have freaked me out a little. Yes, I did smoke after for the Stoney's on this thread. DfK at the door, more at the room, more in the shower. Stuck it in after BBBJ standing. On to the bed, DATY, to Mish, to Dog and finish REALLY deep in Dog. Man, it's all a blur. She wanted R2, but apparently I'm too old now. Couldn't make it. Showered and bounced.

No English at all. All Google translate. Lift her up.

Thinking about Jessie next, although Nina and Jenny take priority when / if they come back from vacay.

DukeTopaz
03-27-20, 18:31
I am gravely concerned as M has not replied to my texts today re booking this weekend.

Could M have admitted me to the inner sanctum, only then to arbitrarily hurl me into exile?

Is she playing with my emotion?

FiatVoluptas
03-27-20, 19:28
Thinking about trying her out. Anyone have an experience with her? I'm seeing somewhat mixed reviews.Good service (but I did cfs). She's on the older side and has had a lot of facial surgery. She has a meaty pussy for an Asian girl and I enjoyed eating it and p2 p. I wouldn't repeat, personally, but I don't regret the one session I had with her.

RickyMartin566
03-27-20, 19:35
I wanttojoin M's club! What's her number?

HapaBoy86
03-27-20, 21:13
If M didn't text you back. Then your not part of the club.

I'm grateful she text me back and it's been a good ride. She's my go to provider now.You mean M's girls not M!

The Real Cost
03-28-20, 04:33
FML. I should have been going to SA a long time ago. No +$ for BB? I will be send a strong worded text to KTE and Kupcake shortly. Is FKG the same as SA? I know they are closed at the moment.

Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Met up with Chanel. Very pretty. Nice teeth. Solid Cs. Slim and petite body. She seemed excited to see me, kept staring deeply into my eyes. Glad I didn't smoke a joint prior, would have freaked me out a little. Yes, I did smoke after for the Stoney's on this thread. DfK at the door, more at the room, more in the shower. Stuck it in after BBBJ standing. On to the bed, DATY, to Mish, to Dog and finish REALLY deep in Dog. Man, it's all a blur. She wanted R2, but apparently I'm too old now. Couldn't make it. Showered and bounced.

No English at all. All Google translate. Lift her up.

Thinking about Jessie next, although Nina and Jenny take priority when / if they come back from vacay.I dig this review. Concise yet still giving pertinent and valuable info with a casually humorous flavor; a positive recommendation for the provider without overly glorifying the session. Why I'm writing a review of a review is beyond me (might be going stir crazy from being inside my house for so many continuous fucking hours. Thanks Mr. Covid) but I felt inclined to post it.

Toungsten
03-28-20, 13:03
M. Mini, Love, Adah, Elin, Kendall, Charlotte, Fox.

Sunny. Lyn.

Sexy Angels. Luna, Chanel, Jessie.

Braddock1
03-28-20, 14:53
Anyone able to get ahold of Palace or Nana booker? Been trying to set something up and I've had no problem scheduling with both of them in the recent past.

LaDodgers220
03-28-20, 16:26
Hi, I've used other agencies and wanted to try M. Could someone please PM M contact info? Thanks!

DukeTopaz
03-28-20, 17:53
I am gravely concerned as M has not replied to my texts today re booking this weekend.

Could M have admitted me to the inner sanctum, only then to arbitrarily hurl me into exile?

Is she playing with my emotion?I am pleased to report that M has reestablished contact, and I saw her girl Love this morning!

I was torn between Love with M or Anna with SA, and decided to go with Love since it has been so long since I have utilized M girl services.

Love was a true professional, a real vixen and horndog. She was down with the DFK beforehand, and BBFS without question even though I am an extremely hirsute white boy. Doggie in the shower for a bit, then mish on the bed with a cip. Sorry to say I'd been saving myself and didn't last very long at all.

She massaged and even went for the rimming, which I haven't had for some time, then stuck a condom on her finger and said "OK?" before she finger-sodomized me. After a while I had to tell her to stop cause I felt like I had to take big shit while she was doing that and blowing me. I appreciate the effort, tho.

Since I'm an old-ass man, she saw there wasn't going to be a round 2 and gave me a regular civilian massage.

It feels good to be back in M's good graces!

Muitj1225
03-28-20, 19:22
I met Heidi today. When I open the door, petite Heidi was standing. She looked different from the pics. She was okay looking and her smile was pretty.

We talked little bit, and then we got comfortable each other, I guess. She stared kissing me and took me shower. After shower, we started DFK, continued soft BBBJ and then 69. Her moans and gasps were getting louder, which made me excited. Also, that was not fake sound at all, which made me more excited. We started BBFS. At the moment, her pussy was so wet. I could not hold. We finished the session, then we talked about personal things, which I liked. Her skill was not perfect, but she treated me like boyfriend and nice. Also, she was smiling while I was talking to her, that made me happy.

HapaBoy86
03-28-20, 20:56
I wanttojoin M's club! What's her number?Use the search button in top right corner!

DHorn420
03-28-20, 21:57
WTF Lyn working on a Saturday LOL.

Sunny. Lyn.

Sexy Angels. Luna, Chanel, Jessie.

Escorting
03-28-20, 23:05
I was on a business trip beginning of March and did a review for Nina from SFK. Afterward I did a session with Chanel, then duo with Sera and Ruby but never posted my exp.

Chanel. Well I'm sure any more positive feedback for her isn't necessary since majority of us already took a dive at her.

Since I've always wanted a 3 some, I duo with Sera and Ruby. This one was mixture of good and bad.

The good: Ruby and her fine ass. She is definitely a MILF; I'd say mid 30's or early 40's but still looks great.

The bad: Sera. She was hella old. I'd say late 30 or early 40's. She definitely a smoker by the sound of her voice. Every time I'm about to blow inside Ruby (CFS), she would started talking dirty and it was a turn off. The other bad thing was CFS. Every time I switch girls, they would put on a new condom. I tend to last very long and after switching girls back and forth 6 times, there was no more condoms for me. So I ended up playin handball and CIM Sera while playing with Ruby.

Damage: $600.

Repeat: Yes, but only with Ruby.

Been craving some k-girl so I'm coming back to LA tomorrow for 2 days. So far a lot of people been praising Jessie from SA so I'll prob take a plunge at her. Definitely can't beat their price for BBFS. Jamie from KTE seems to be back from her vacation so I might take her too since I missed her last time. I actually want to see Nina from SFK again but it seems the site is down due to "long vacation". If anyone have any info on where she went, please let me know because she is my ATF so far this year.

Bastard Chorum
03-29-20, 00:14
You mean M's girls not M!Can't blame a guy for trying. LOL.

Humyiy
03-29-20, 07:35
Anyone able to get ahold of Palace or Nana booker? Been trying to set something up and I've had no problem scheduling with both of them in the recent past.Hopefully they're ok, on a break.

Lapmusa
03-29-20, 13:48
WTF Lyn working on a Saturday LOL.Really? She really needs money then. All businesses slow down.

Toungsten
03-29-20, 14:19

Sexy Angels. Luna, Chanel, Jessie, Anna.

Escorting
03-29-20, 15:27

Sexy Angels. Luna, Chanel, Jessie, Anna.Hey Toungsten, out of all the girls in SA right now. Who do you think have the best looking face? I've seen Chanel and Luna already. Chanel definitely looks better. But what about Jessie and Anna?

Francescoo
03-29-20, 15:40
Man just recently seen love and mini!

I did my research and began why not give it a try!

Easy BBFS but I like to CFS cause that's how I play! But over all mini was a very petite girl with some nice jugs.

Love was more of a spinner and she had a body that you can just fckkk.

Will I repeat maybe! I'm more of a one type that's fine with me.

Those who's getting in M stable good luck but I don't think it's going to happen LOL.

It took me a 2 yrs until she responded and booked Luna at that time.

HapaBoy86
03-29-20, 21:26
Every time I switch girls, they would put on a new condom. That's why I quit doing dbls with girls cause switching out hats every time you put inside the honey hole is a major mood killa!

Unless, its with 2 girls who will allow entering both girls holes with out a hat. But, that's hard to find these days.

Toungsten
03-30-20, 09:37
Hey Toungsten, out of all the girls in SA right now. Who do you think have the best looking face? I've seen Chanel and Luna already. Chanel definitely looks better. But what about Jessie and Anna?I would have to say Chanel.

DukeTopaz
03-30-20, 11:19
Since we are left without sports, maybe it's time for a K-girl sweet sixteen from the different bookers, which we can vote for through the rankings to get to the finals and the ultimate victor! Would it come down to an M girl vs an SA girl? Who knows?

BBNovice2018
03-30-20, 11:50
With everything closed, I am running out of excuse to go out. What excuses do you guys use?

Has anyone encounter LE asking where you are going? What excuses did you give them if you have been asked?

Mongrrr
03-30-20, 12:32
With everything closed, I am running out of excuse to go out. What excuses do you guys use?

Has anyone encounter LE asking where you are going? What excuses did you give them if you have been asked?I'm always prepared to say getting groceries or searching for toilet paper for my parents / grand parents.

Mintzpo
03-30-20, 12:45
I would have to say Chanel.Is Luna not worth seeing at all? Was going to try her this week. Chanel is def pretty.

JohnHada
03-30-20, 14:35

Sunny. Lyn.

Sexy Angels. Luna, Chanel, Jessie.OMG, lyn must be slow if she is working on Sat. Now I'm hoping girls will start lowering their rates. I've had couple bookers text me and ask how I'm doing. That's how slow it is.

Anyone else get such text, and are you guys refraining from seeing girls now?

KingNoctis
03-30-20, 15:04
Mini should not be missed. Young, very pretty, perfect spinner body and once she loosens up she will give you all that you can ask for. She has my highest recommendation.

The Juicy DetailsI actually took a chance on Mini since there was no information other than the recommendation of my favorite booker and what a score that turned out to be. When she opened the door I was blown away by how pretty she was and how she filled out the tight dress that she had on. She is a girl who would turn every head in any civvie club. Her spinner body is just perfect. If you need a comparison it is on the level of Ra Hee / Yu Hee, Taylor or Glow. She is younger and just perfect. We began with some DFK at the door which was more like LFK but she was holding me tight and I knew it would become a lot more passionate soon and it did. Once she understood how I liked kissing her kisses became more passionate and more on the level of Chanel with M with her tongue sensually exploring my mouth.

I got her to understand that sensual DFK, affection and passion is what makes customers walk away with the thought on their minds of returning as soon as possible. We undressed pretty quickly and when I saw her body come out of her tight dress it blew me away. PERFECT. A tiny perfect spinner body with great looking enhancements, great legs and hips and an ass that every girl wished that she had. I'm still thinking about it. We went for a quick shower and after drying off I laid her down for some intense DATY. After some licking and sucking and some aggressive I could feel her pussy getting very wet. At this point she was very into it which you can always tell by the pussy juices increasing. Mini was grabbing my head and arms and now moaning loudly and I could tell that she really wanted to fuck. She pulled me up and put her saliva on my cock for a slow but finally deep entry. For a tiny girl she can really take it deep and she keeps her legs up on her own so I can pound her as hard as possible. As deep as I fucked her she kept pulling me deeper and the kisses that were a bit tentative at the beginning were now super sensual and sexually frantic. I wanted to see her on top of me so I rolled her over which was so easy with her size. Once on top she began the slide and I could feel her pussy getting wetter. She kept putting her nipples near my mouth so I could suck them which she loves. Sliding, pounding, kissing and moaning at a frenzied level. We moved to a scissors position and holding her body with her tits in my hand while I fucked her hard was as good as it gets and got me off inside of her wet pussy. We laid there for a while and she began cuddling like she was my girl friend. She moved down after a while and began sucking my cock. No DT but it felt so good. She moved up and down my body, kissing and licking every inch of me as I sucked on her toes which she loved. Then she really went to work on my cock with her mouth again until I couldn't hold it any longer and shot in her mouth. She didn't stop sucking until I motioned her to let it drip back onto my cock and when she did I pulled her up for a cum swapping DFK and then some more cuddling before our good bye shower. Mini is a spinner all star. Looks great, fucks great with great sensuality and has a personality that makes everything she does even better. Mini may be new but she will be hard to book soon.

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/ROK-Girls/121155/Hi mate! Are you able to provide the agency's number? Please PM or reply here. Thanks so much!

AsianBaller1
03-30-20, 15:15

Has anyone encounter LE asking where you are going? What excuses did you give them if you have been asked?"I'm going to Starbucks" - west la answer.

Mintzpo
03-30-20, 15:20
Does SAG up charge for bb? Thinking about trying Sophia later this week. Also, let me know if you have tried Sophia.

BuddhaHead
03-30-20, 15:24
Now I'm hoping girls will start lowering their rates.That won't happen. Boycotts don't work. They control the supply and the pricing. They know that please cannot control their habit.

Escorting
03-30-20, 15:33

Has anyone encounter LE asking where you are going? What excuses did you give them if you have been askedI have not had anyone stopping me and asking in my state. Been back to LA since yesterday and I was out until midnight; no one pulled me over. From my understanding going for a drive is still legal under lock down, isn't it?

Toungsten
03-30-20, 15:46
Hi mate! Are you able to provide the agency's number? Please PM or reply here. Thanks so much!You can check her on TER but if they don't know you they will not return your call.

Toungsten
03-30-20, 15:48
Is Luna not worth seeing at all? Was going to try her this week. Chanel is def prettyLuna is definitely worth seeing. Just because I said Chanel didn't mean not to see Luna. She's great.

Lapmusa
03-30-20, 15:59
OMG, lyn must be slow if she is working on Sat. Now I'm hoping girls will start lowering their rates. I've had couple bookers text me and ask how I'm doing. That's how slow it is.

Anyone else get such text, and are you guys refraining from seeing girls now?I got those texts too. But I play cold turkey mode now. Even I'm fucking itchy! Would like to keep healthy until this shit is over.

SomeGuyCool
03-30-20, 17:32
I saw Luna last night from SA. She didn't really look like any of the pics to me. But I was happy.

Had some really great service and she is wonderful. Will definitely try out the others at SA. Wanted to hit up Lulu but she isn't working. From the sounds of it I should try Chanel next.

Vulcan1009
03-30-20, 18:08
I have not had anyone stopping me and asking in my state. Been back to LA since yesterday and I was out until midnight; no one pulled me over. From my understanding going for a drive is still legal under lock down, isn't it?I just went out to Malibu for a PCH drive to get some fresh air Sunday afternoon, lots people driving around, large group of mortorcycle riding and many cars have their top down just cruise, cop do not pull people over at this point but as I have said earlier post, my friend did get papers to prove they are essential to drive, at this point, no one I know so far got pulled over but this coming week or two, they might tighten the restriction if the case rise up significanly when more test is provided. Who knows.

When I visit Mini couple days ago early morning, passed two cup car and they don't seem to care to look. And I visited Chanel last week, also the same, so at this point, like I said, we should be fine.

BonerAppetitty
03-30-20, 19:25
I am such a bum no booker has reached out to me yet. Here I was trying to shill for their girls literally for nothing LOL. Guess they don't need my money and recommendations.

I don't think standard rate will go down. Sadly, I think BBFS will be easier now. Some girls can use the extra money during this time.

OMG, lyn must be slow if she is working on Sat. Now I'm hoping girls will start lowering their rates. I've had couple bookers text me and ask how I'm doing. That's how slow it is.

Anyone else get such text, and are you guys refraining from seeing girls now?

Escorting
03-30-20, 20:23
Does SAG up charge for bb? Thinking about trying Sophia later this week. Also, let me know if you have tried Sophia.Which agency is SAG again? I don't keep up with them enough to know the abbreviations.

I saw Luna last night from SA. She didn't really look like any of the pics to me. But I was happy.

Had some really great service and she is wonderful. Will definitely try out the others at SA. Wanted to hit up Lulu but she isn't working. From the sounds of it I should try Chanel next.Around what time did you see her? Because I went to see Jessie last night and some dude walked out of the building few minutes after me looking all goofy like he just got some action LOL.

Nonetheless, had a good session with Jessie. Definitely not the girl in the pics but close representation on the body, not the face. Like everyone has been saying, GND. She is very very petite which fits the bill for me. Hard bolts on, not as soft as Chanel. No ass, period. I'd say she is around late 20's or early 30's but you can't really tell unless you look very closely. She had some wrinkles on the edge of her eyes. She got a surgery scar on the right side of her stomach / waist, so I'm assuming C-section. Very bubbly, a bit too much at times and reminded me of my ex. This girl does aim to please though and provided the full GFE with BBFS and CIP. I'm not going into details of the action because I always believe YMMV.

Repeat: No. Not because she isn't great but the fact I'm out of town and I only travel to LA every so often. I like to try new girl every time I am here. If I was local, then yes.

Thinking of trying Sohee from TopGirl or Jamie from KTE tonight. Plenty of feedback to backup Jamie but can't find anything for Sohee yet.

MannyMend
03-30-20, 23:40
Which agency is SAG again? I don't keep up with them enough to know the abbreviations.

Around what time did you see her? Because I went to see Jessie last night and some dude walked out of the building few minutes after me looking all goofy like he just got some action LOL.

Nonetheless, had a good session with Jessie. Definitely not the girl in the pics but close representation on the body, not the face. Like everyone has been saying, GND. She is very very petite which fits the bill for me. Hard bolts on, not as soft as Chanel. No ass, period. I'd say she is around late 20's or early 30's but you can't really tell unless you look very closely. She had some wrinkles on the edge of her eyes. She got a surgery scar on the right side of her stomach / waist, so I'm assuming C-section. Very bubbly, a bit too much at times and reminded me of my ex. This girl does aim to please though and provided the full GFE with BBFS and CIP. I'm not going into details of the action because I always believe YMMV.

Repeat: No. Not because she isn't great but the fact I'm out of town and I only travel to LA every so often. I like to try new girl every time I am here. If I was local, then yes.

Thinking of trying Sohee from TopGirl or Jamie from KTE tonight. Plenty of feedback to backup Jamie but can't find anything for Sohee yet.SAG= Sweetasiangem and to answer the question, it's up to the girl if she wants to upcharge, booker never did.

Jack926
03-31-20, 02:22
I am such a bum no booker has reached out to me yet. Here I was trying to shill for their girls literally for nothing LOL. Guess they don't need my money and recommendations.Bro, why would the bookers miss you? You are always there and doing sessions. There is no need for them to text you because you are texting them and booking sessions with them. Enjoy and stay safe.

Jack926
03-31-20, 02:40
Does SAG up charge for bb? Thinking about trying Sophia later this week. Also, let me know if you have tried Sophia.Sophia used to go by Rebecca at MYKUPCAKE and Quinn at First Asian. I saw her 3-4 times when she was at First Asian. I think that she is in her low to mid 40 years and I know there is a Korean phrase (ajumeoni).

Despite her age, she is still very pretty and you could tell that this woman was a total looker some 15-20 years ago as she could be easily in her low to mid 40. I would have still seen her f she had better tits as I am a tit man and not fan of a droopy tits. I had a good time with Sophia and she really gets into session with you. As a matter of fact, she screams and yell so much that I had to cover her mouth most times and one of her scream almost blow my ear drum off-SO BE CAREFUL.

On each session that I saw her, Sophia went bare with me until I saw her with her friend Misa in a duo action. In our duo session, I fucked Misa bare but Sophia insisted to use cover which was unusual, so I fucked her a little bit with condom and then Misa ripped of the condom and start riding me and Sophia start fucking my finger while Misa was riding me.

So to answer your question, she was bare four times and then she opted to use cover in a duo session.

BlueMoon77
03-31-20, 03:48
I met Heidi today. When I open the door, petite Heidi was standing. She looked different from the pics. She was okay looking and her smile was pretty.

We talked little bit, and then we got comfortable each other, I guess. She stared kissing me and took me shower. After shower, we started DFK, continued soft BBBJ and then 69. Her moans and gasps were getting louder, which made me excited. Also, that was not fake sound at all, which made me more excited. We started BBFS. At the moment, her pussy was so wet. I could not hold. We finished the session, then we talked about personal things, which I liked. Her skill was not perfect, but she treated me like boyfriend and nice. Also, she was smiling while I was talking to her, that made me happy.Nothing special. I regret so much.

Vulcan1009
03-31-20, 20:16
Hi Gents, to support our ladies.

I have recently seen Mini from M, Fox a while back before her vacation or before her let go a bit.

Did not see any good reviews from Adah and Charlotte, so just skip.

Out of current new line up from M, what would you guys say their rank from Mini, Paula, Elin and Kendall?

Most spinner type:

Youngest:

Loudest on vocal:

Prettiest face:

Most PSE:

Biggest tits:

Oh and since SA still open, I saw Chanel right before Mini last week, she was awesome as suggested like Mini, what would you say others from SA?

FYI I think Nina was from M originally as haven right? Just double check. So from SA, who is.

Most spinner type:

Youngest:

Loudest on vocal:

Prettiest face:

Most PSE:

Biggest tits:

Really appreciated your suggestion, monger on!

Escorting
03-31-20, 21:27
Jamie from KTE went on vacation again. This is the second time I've missed her by 1 day. Had final session in LA last night with Sohee from TopGirl. Went CFS, which was a huge mistake. Since I've joined the dark side, condom is no longer my friend.

The good: This girl can really take a pipe. She DT my 6. 5" the entire time during BBBJ without any issue. Lots of DFK with tongue. Natural front (C cups) and back with a spinner size body. Decent GND face.

The bad: Caught her looking at the clock, that was a turn off. The music she played in the background was annoying. Face does not match the picture. Body not as tight, has some fat around the belly. Mind you I am very picky about that but to others it might not be as bad.

The damage: 260.

Repeat: Prob not. BBFS is $400. Usually I opt for that without any issue but there was no real feedback on this girl so I didn't feel like it was a smart investment. If the girl has good credential feedback and DDG face, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I won't be as active on this forum until my next return to LA. See you guys til then.

Toungsten
04-01-20, 13:12
M https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj Love and Adah off. Charlotte gone.

Sunny Lyn.

Sexy Angels Chanel, Luna, Jessie, Anna.

Duke1973
04-01-20, 18:19
Does SAG up charge for bb? Thinking about trying Sophia later this week. Also, let me know if you have tried Sophia.Here are my reviews. The answer is in the first review.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31240-Asian-PLEASER-discussion-forum-(please-post-reviews-in-the-review-forum)&p=4634160#post4634160

Quinn http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4496977&highlight=quinn#post4496977

Mintzpo
04-01-20, 21:09
Here are my reviews. The answer is in the first review.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31240-Asian-PLEASER-discussion-forum-(please-post-reviews-in-the-review-forum)&p=4634160#post4634160

Quinn http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4496977&highlight=quinn#post4496977Thanks brother!

IncognitoTito
04-01-20, 23:55
Been reading up on recent posts and I'm skeptical to say the least about the quality of the providers today.

Left the scene about the same time Megan, Sonya / Alexa, Rozel, were still on top.

Can somebody point me to an agency where they have similar quality providers?

PersonaX
04-02-20, 10:57
Man just recently seen love and mini!

I did my research and began why not give it a try!

Easy BBFS but I like to CFS cause that's how I play! But over all mini was a very petite girl with some nice jugs.

Love was more of a spinner and she had a body that you can just fckkk.

Will I repeat maybe! I'm more of a one type that's fine with me.

Those who's getting in M stable good luck but I don't think it's going to happen LOL.

It took me a 2 yrs until she responded and booked Luna at that time.Whats M's contact info or website please?

Toungsten
04-02-20, 12:43
M https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj.

Sexy Angels Chanel, Luna, Jessie, Anna.

SFVsag
04-02-20, 12:53
Whats M's contact info or website please?Lots of requests for this. Never a share. Must be ultra-exclusive, like Fight Club except everyone here talks about it. LOL.

Mintzpo
04-02-20, 15:37
Whats M's contact info or website please?I tried texting three times and gave up. Maybe try again after CV passes. Nothing from the stable looks that amazing IMO. Are we really missing out? Maybe Love or Fox.

BuddhaHead
04-02-20, 16:28
Lots of requests for this. Never a share. Must be ultra-exclusive, like Fight Club except everyone here talks about it. LOL.This has been answered numerous times. One just needs to read past posts further than a day or 2.

Toungsten
04-02-20, 17:00
Lots of requests for this. Never a share. Must be ultra-exclusive, like Fight Club except everyone here talks about it. LOL.Like Sasquatch and the Loch Ness Monster.

Blip
04-02-20, 17:22
Lots of requests for this. Never a share. Must be ultra-exclusive, like Fight Club except everyone here talks about it. LOL.Toungsten consistently shares it. Look at the post right under yours.

JungleFun
04-02-20, 17:23
Lots of requests for this. Never a share. Must be ultra-exclusive, like Fight Club except everyone here talks about it. LOL.Links to her albums and number and various means of contacting her been discuss in this forum many many many many time. Do some reading if you really want it.

CookiesNCream
04-02-20, 17:57
M https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj.

Sexy Angels Chanel, Luna, Jessie, Anna.Hey buddy, need your help looking for Erin. Sent you a DM. Lmk please.

Braddock1
04-02-20, 18:20
Been reading up on recent posts and I'm skeptical to say the least about the quality of the providers today.

Left the scene about the same time Megan, Sonya / Alexa, Rozel, were still on top.

Can somebody point me to an agency where they have similar quality providers?Eh. I'm going to go ahead and say that the lack of response isn't due to people ignoring you, just due to the talent pool shrinking considerably as of late. Unless you like them super skinny, apparently there's some quality spinners at Ms.

Fat Jerk76
04-02-20, 18:46
Lots of requests for this. Never a share. Must be ultra-exclusive, like Fight Club except everyone here talks about it. LOL.M's number is extremely easy to find. Getting a response from her via text? I've been trying for 3 years. Nothing.

Mintzpo
04-02-20, 19:51
M's number is extremely easy to find. Getting a response from her via text? I've been trying for 3 years. Nothing.Shit, 3 years! I've been trying for 3 months. Thought I was in the shit house. I hope I get in sooner than that!

Francescoo
04-03-20, 01:30
Listen fellas! It's an exclusive club!

The door has close for ya LOL.

Bastard Chorum
04-03-20, 01:48
I tried texting three times and gave up. Maybe try again after CV passes. Nothing from the stable looks that amazing IMO. Are we really missing out? Maybe Love or Fox.M's girls are hit or miss at times but when it does, you hit the jackpot. The recent past easily demonstrates this (Megan, Allison, Ava, etc.). I'm sure there's others I'm missing. Currently though, you would be missing out on Mini who already has reviews here. Love was just Ok for me. Elin, while average in looks, will give you all the PSE you want with a big bubble butt to boot.

BBNovice2018
04-03-20, 09:42
Your chance of getting in is increasing every day.

Shit, 3 years! I've been trying for 3 months. Thought I was in the shit house. I hope I get in sooner than that!

RandysDonut
04-03-20, 10:50
What got me in with M, years ago, as well as other bookers was to be upfront and provide all screening info they might ask for without them having to ask. A formula of sorts:

Text 1:

Hi, I would like to book Girl name any available time. Full name, age, race, work profession.

Text 2:

References (also glad to provide work verification):

Girl name, 03/20, (123)xxx890;.

Girl name, 03/15, (098)xxxx321;.

Girl name, 03/10, (567)xxxx234;.

Where hopefully you can provide three recent references from various different bookers. It shows you are actively spending money and that you are reliable. It also saves them from having to do any song and dance. Then just be quiet until the booker responds.

If you don't give them what they need you aren't going to get far.

Francescoo
04-03-20, 10:57
If anyone seen her please! Share any info. Thanks.

SlaterHind
04-03-20, 12:33
Is the Chanel currently at SA the same Chanel that was briefly with M back in Oct 2019? I remember her body being similar to Sexy Cynthia.

If yes, then is she providing BB at SA?

Bastard Chorum
04-03-20, 13:02
Is the Chanel currently at SA the same Chanel that was briefly with M back in Oct 2019? I remember her body being similar to Sexy Cynthia.

If yes, then is she providing BB at SA?Different girls.

KGirlAddict
04-03-20, 13:21
Different girls.Yes true, the two Chanels, one gone from M and one currently with SA are different girls. But the follow up question is, are Baby Haven with KTE and Soy from CA K Dolls different or the same chick?

BonerAppetitty
04-03-20, 15:30
I haven't seen her yet but that was her name in OC. I guess she moved to LA CaKdoll then switched to KTE. I believe face is real but not sure about the body.

You guys can do BBFS duo with Haven & Rose or Sakura & Snow for extra.

I can't read detail TER reviews but you can find Haven's reviews (here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/haven-7148642886-348378)

Yes true, the two Chanels, one gone from M and one currently with SA are different girls. But the follow up question is, are Baby Haven with KTE and Soy from CA K Dolls different or the same chick?

AsianBaller1
04-03-20, 18:27
I haven't seen her yet but that was her name in OC. I guess she moved to LA CaKdoll then switched to KTE. I believe face is real but not sure about the body.

I can't read detail TER reviews but you can find Haven's reviews (here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/haven-7148642886-348378)I saw haven when she's at OC caclub.

Face is cute, but has a somewhat chubby soft body. She's not skinny but also not fat. Boobs is natural but a bit droopy.

Long ass shower and love to waste time. She's very mechanical like a robot and expect guy to act a certain way. She is completely not submissive and her wills force was strong. She's not the type that let you go wild so expect a very mechanical service like Alice in midwilshire. She's also like to use a lot of tissues paper.

Here the positive part was she's BBFS while at caclub. But she was smart and asked me for 200 which I said ok. (big mistake) and I thought admission prices + 200, I expect to have bbfscipx2, but nopeeeeeeee.

It was BBFS x1 and cum outside. She's Not happy if your done inside. After a while I try to insert, but she blocked me and asked for extra since the 200 was just for 1 BBFS shot.

Well as you can see as this moment I'm pretty much heated. So I left with a half blue ball.

This girl is pretty much tricky and will milk your wallet if you are not experienced and expert at pricing in this field.

Overall she has a cute face. But not the body.

Peace out my fellas. I also expect her to do the same thing. 360 for BBFS but only 1 shot hahaha. Let me know if you guys got milked by her. Not going to see her at kte.

HorseEngnine
04-03-20, 19:29
Just a quick review here:

Ravi, almost ddg. 9/10 for me.

I think the pictures are slightly photo-shopped, but I don't know why they did that. She looks even better in person to me.

I also looove her body (except for the boltons).

Gentle GFE style. BBBJ. Daty. Dfk. However no BBFS.

(I thought she was BBFS before because I saw her review on this forum.).

Did anyone get BBFS with her?

Jack926
04-03-20, 19:30

I can't read detail TER reviews Review of Haven by different mongers at TER.

Review 1 by Krull32- He rates her 5 in look and 5 in service. Krull2 has good taste and he has rated three reputable girls very highly (Min, Vietnamese Hai, and Hami). There are four other reviewers (Coeur-De-Lion's, Dirtychef, Azndonjuan, Logicsight) that have given her 8 and 9. I will say that Azndonjuan is a serious hobbyist with good taste in woman.

1st review.

General Details by Krull 32- Rated her "5".

I have used this service many times in the past and normally the women are exceptional. When she greeted me at the door, I was unimpressed and her attitude and lack of eagerness just made the session go downhill from there.

The Juicy Details by Krull 32-rated her "5".

Physically she was not very appealing she has a belly and saggy breasts. Her attitude was just playing poor and the overall experience was subpar. At the door we had no intimacy or affection. We went to the bedroom where we undressed and then took a shower. Very limited physical contact and she did not seem to really care too much about our session. We started off with CG then missionary and finished with canine. She did not seem to enjoy any of the positions and I tried to go out of my way to make her more comfortable but nothing seem to really get her in the mood. After finishing in the canine position, we laid there and then that was pretty much it. She was done so I washed up and left. It was an extremely disappointing session Nothing special to report here just a warning there are a lot of other beautiful women out there who are more than eager to Provide a service this is not one of them.

2nd Review:

General Details by Azndonjuan- Rated her "9".

Haven was a fun time, she reminded me of an import car show model looking too cute! That's her in pictures, she was a fun loving cutie pie. Relaxing place, I totally enjoyed my stay. Thumbs up for hot babe and fun service. Ter friends please read on.

The Juicy Details by Azndonjuan- rated her "9".

We set up a Morning fun date and she met me at door modeling a sexy little outfit looking like a gift all wrapped up in red with awesome peeks of her little body and awesome boobies and round booty.

We hugged at door and she let me in holding my hand all the way to the bedroom where she helped me undress. I was totally naked and wanted to play with her in her sexy outfit before it came off so I asked her to lay down on bed while I roamed around her cute body from her pretty toes freshly pedicured to her loving hands. Sweet Nipple licking and tongue kissing her kitty felt natural, I love the way she wraps her legs around your head keeping you at the spot that makes her feel good. I opened up her lips with one hand and licked Daty style all over her inner thighs she was a pretty sight to behold as I peeled off her lingerie piece by piece. We laughed and small talked along the way, when we were both naked she held my hand and took me in bathroom for an awaiting shower. Awesome intimate shower for two awaited us as Dfk HJ fun began while the water ran down my shoulder. Kissing fantasy come true with a hot Korean babe looking to cute. We paused as she washed my body up and down and everything in between holding my cock in her hand as she kept eye contact meant everything to me. Upon rinsing off my cock she went down on knees and continued an enthusiastic BBBJ with plenty of eye contact and devouring my cock into her mouth until it disappeared her little mouth was wrapped up tightly around my cock going up and down. She was awesome from a get go. Before I popped to uncontrollably, I asked if we can get this show back in bedroom before her loving made me pop too soon; she smiled and took my lead out of the shower and back to more space for our private party. Bedroom party was all about me, she catered to my every need and desire keeping me loose and having fun. She laid me down for an enthusiastic massage on legs back and shoulders then flipping me over and teasing rubbing her hands close to my cock and eventually going downtown BBBJ style with bls light rim and climbing on top with some p2 p tease while making out to my hearts desires. We switched up to 69 to get every ride in at this amusement house and she sat on my face while I spread her ass open wide to cover my jaw and Daty Dato oh sweet heavens felt great. She's leaned over for a HJ and BBBJ while I'm 69 and we switched up positions for some doggy and mish playtime. She was terrific keeping everything sexy and erotic, giving me all her sweet love and attention I was fixed on her pretty face the whole time. Service felt fun and sexy and totally natural like visiting a past girlfriend. She gave me all her sweet energy I could not ask for more, well maybe taking her out to lunch any day of the week to reward her for such and outstanding display of affection. She was perfect for me. I had a sweet time getting to know her I would absolutely take her out anywhere she wanted. She was cute and fun.

HeyHoor
04-03-20, 19:42
On M's website. Is that the famous kiss?

Toungsten
04-03-20, 19:59
On M's website. Is that the famous kiss?Yes it is.

Braddock1
04-03-20, 20:13
On M's website. Is that the famous kiss?Photo is the same. I don't think M is crazy enough to try to push a fake kiss onto us haha.

Dwddc
04-03-20, 20:38
Listen fellas! It's an exclusive club!

The door has close for ya LOL.It took me a week to get into M's. I requested the least popular girl, saw her twice and now have no problem booking with the other girls.

DblEspresso
04-03-20, 21:08
On M's website. Is that the famous kiss?Is Kiss the same girl as Suzie? Thanks All.

BonerAppetitty
04-03-20, 21:54
Pretty sure that's the real Kiss. M doesn't B&S to my knowledge. It's silly to fake Kiss when many of us are M regulars and also knew Kiss.

I will out a girl so fast if she steals pics of well known girls. It's one thing to change pics and name but unacceptable to pose as another provider.

Photo is the same. I don't think M is crazy enough to try to push a fake kiss onto us haha.

BonerAppetitty
04-03-20, 22:03
I saw all three and as of today I still see providers I like as much if not even more than them. I don't know which posts made you skeptical but I already knew a lot so those posts must have slipped my mind. I do know when to pay attention to posts of interesting girls. I go see girls based on my own radar though.

It's hard to point to "one" agency when I try to find gems with any agency. You still have J and M and I can't figure out what you like based on just one post.

Can somebody point me to an agency where they have similar quality providers?

HeyHoor
04-03-20, 22:11
Thank you boner and brad. I'm fairly new (maybe about a year) so I wasn't sure if kiss was booked by M. Terrible timing for me since I'm taking a break during this pandemic, although I'm so tempted to just book her.

Vulcan1009
04-04-20, 01:27
So M only put one picture of Kiss, seem like everyone have tried her a while back.

Just what's so special about her? Anyone currently comparable to her as of overall look and skill?

Is she close to Chanel from SA? Or hot like Lyn?

Is she BBFS with CIP or only when you become her regular?

Finally, how old does she look like? Seem like palace girl usually older in age.

Thanks.

Bastard Chorum
04-04-20, 02:17
So M only put one picture of Kiss, seem like everyone have tried her a while back.

Just what's so special about her? Anyone currently comparable to her as of overall look and skill?

Finally, how old does she look like? Seem like palace girl usually older in age.

Thanks.I saw her during her Fantasic Girls days. From what I remember: cute face, petite, good GFE, loves to kiss, and she had a Bush then. Service was BB but I don't remember if she was CIP. Overall good time. M is really raking in good talent to combat and mitigate loss of business due to corona and other BB agencies.

Member #2210
04-04-20, 02:20
Would very much appreciate a review if anyone has tried her. Thanks in advance.

Here are her stats: 23 years old.

5'1. 112 lb.

34 DD Natural.

AsianBaller1
04-04-20, 05:31
I mean why would she has to post something like this for adah. Adah does look like a creepy ghost in this photo like her face got manipulated by the dark force.

If I have not known M for many years, I wouldn't go based on that photo.

Toungsten
04-04-20, 12:20

Thanks.I wouldn't compare to either of those girls. She has a cute face and a petite body. Great kisser and great fuck. Speaks some English so communication is good. BBFSCIP.

Toungsten
04-04-20, 12:23
M Mini, Paula, Love, Adah, Elin, Kendall and The Original Kiss. (She's back with M).

Toungsten
04-04-20, 12:26
I mean why would she has to post something like this for adah. Adah does look like a creepy ghost in this photo like her face got manipulated by the dark force.

If I have not known M for many years, I wouldn't go based on that photo.Pictures #1 and 3 are being replaced by the oversight committee.

Jack926
04-04-20, 12:37
I saw haven when she's at OC caclub.

Face is cute, but has a somewhat chubby soft body. She's not skinny but also not fat. Boobs is natural but a bit droopy.

Long ass shower and love to waste time. She's very mechanical like a robot and expect guy to act a certain way. She is completely not submissive and her wills force was strong. She's not the type that let you go wild so expect a very mechanical service like Alice in midwilshire. She's also like to use a lot of tissues paper.

Here the positive part was she's BBFS while at caclub. But she was smart and asked me for 200 which I said ok. (big mistake) and I thought admission prices + 200, I expect to have bbfscipx2, but nopeeeeeeee.

It was BBFS x1 and cum outside. She's Not happy if your done inside. After a while I try to insert, but she blocked me and asked for extra since the 200 was just for 1 BBFS shot.

Well as you can see as this moment I'm pretty much heated. So I left with a half blue ball.

This girl is pretty much tricky and will milk your wallet if you are not experienced and expert at pricing in this field.

Overall she has a cute face. But not the body..She sounds brutal.

Bulak
04-04-20, 12:43
It took me a week to get into M's. I requested the least popular girl, saw her twice and now have no problem booking with the other girls.Of all M's outsider trying to get in, you're the only one using your Big Head first, instead of the little head. Thumb's up for you. Welcome to the club!

KingNoctis
04-04-20, 16:08
Hey guys have anyone seen the following:

Haven.

Rose.

White.

Sakura.

Snow.

I have info on Jamie, PM me.

BonerAppetitty
04-04-20, 18:23
There can be only one Kiss.

Is Kiss the same girl as Suzie? Thanks All.

BonerAppetitty
04-04-20, 18:30
I like the realism in the pic with the white bra. Pic in the chair is going scare someone. Her head looks shrunk in the pic with the doggie pose.

In other news, all other girls pics hook guys like me. No reviews necessary LOL.

Pictures #1 and 3 are being replaced by the oversight committee.

AsianBaller1
04-04-20, 18:47
She sounds brutal.One of the worsts experience I'd. While face was ok cute. We should have monger insurance for bad session LOL. I will try to write as many review as I can since I'm busying fking and lazy to type. I will only post review of new girls since toftt is my expertise. You won't see outdate review that's I can say.

Meanwhile you guys can enjoy airu from min. She's great attitude and friendly. I like her black translator device LOL. Who uses these nowadays? So classy.

No BBFS and she's good at ejecting your dick with her vagina.

Momo from wla also fine. I say early 30 with petite body, pussy not so tight.

She's great attitude as well and love to please. Fiv is ok for most girls with min. She's always laugh for some reason which is friendly but also weird. Great spinner.

Momo midwilshire- she's a kgirl with petite body as well like momo, but she's younger and she's korean. I must say one of the tightest vagina I have fucked last week. I don't think gentleman longer than 7 inches can fully penetrate her. I say 80% fitted inside at most.

Min and yoco are vet. Nothing special. Same service.

Anddddd most girls at other agencies are recycling girls meaning they moved around and we know them.

Peace.

HiKeke
04-04-20, 20:08
I like the realism in the pic with the white bra. Pic in the chair is going scare someone. Her head looks shrunk in the pic with the doggie pose.

In other news, all other girls pics hook guys like me. No reviews necessary LOL.She looks like she's at least 50 years old.

MonkeyMonger
04-04-20, 21:01
Yes it's the original Kiss. She looks great. It's been a few years. She said 3. I remember those great nipples. Boobs a bit saggy but large and C+ in size. Love her. Yes bb as usual. Lots of fun.

BonerAppetitty
04-05-20, 01:57
You won't need to type much. I appreciate all helpful posts.

I only need: Girl's name, location, under 30? Cute? Worth a visit?

For example: Momo, WLA, early 30, fine girl, worth a visit.

I am not a high roller at all. I put girls on TDL and bang them when I have some extra cash. My radar is good enough that I only need that much to confirm my estimation.

Bastard Chorum is my MVP because he reviewed some girls that were high on my TDL. Most of the times I am left wondering why nobody discussed my top TDL.

I will call you TOFTT Sifu when I find a gem from your reviews. You can also be a black knight and only mention girls to avoid. Pretty much all are within my expectation.

I will try to write as many review as I can since I'm busying fking and lazy to type. I will only post review of new girls since toftt is my expertise. You won't see outdate review that's I can say.

AsianBaller1
04-05-20, 05:21
You won't need to type much. I appreciate all helpful posts.

I only need: Girl's name, location, under 30? Cute? Worth a visit?

For example: Momo, WLA, early 30, fine girl, worth a visit.

I am not a high roller at all. I put girls on TDL and bang them when I have some extra cash. My radar is good enough that I only need that much to confirm my estimation.

Bastard Chorum is my MVP because he reviewed some girls that were high on my TDL. Most of the times I am left wondering why nobody discussed my top TDL.

I will call you TOFTT Sifu when I find a gem from your reviews. You can also be a black knight and only mention girls to avoid. Pretty much all are within my expectation.I got you. I will make it simple and easy. And thanks for reviewing on Ravi. I didn't like her booker for a long time now so that's why I didn't want to visit Ravi until like 1-2 weeks ago after reading some positive stuffs. It seems like a must see girl. Hehehehehe.

To be called a black knight is overrated because after a terrible session I need to find a place to release my disappointment and usag is my to go spot.

And to correct my previous post. Midwilshire was zinna.

Current that worth a visit (their vaginas are all bald some how. Zzzzz).

Sakura ktown mid20 - tight pussy.

Snow. Mid20 gnd face and a bit meaty, but tight body. Positive was her youthful. (Just a warning some people will not like her).

Ravi- wilshire- late 20 elegant face and not yet ddg. She worked really hard and willing to please me. YMMV on this one.

Airu- english is no no, not even basic. Tanned body with nice labia. Cutie, mid to late 20. Kimochiii kimochiii .

Zinna- late 20 cutie girl with tight pussy.

Lana-alina- mid to late 20. I think I saw her couple years ago pre plastic. If she has some kind of tattoo near her tail bones.

Mini (kpussycat) - early to mid 20. Wla Sawtelle. Nice body and shaved pussy. But face is. Not my standard. Ehh. Sorta cute but does look countryside (by that I mean she's natural. 0 plastic) Still a nice korean girl. She tried her best. Go easy on her. Inexperienced kid.

(Worthy mention list).

Momo. Still debating on this one. Since she's in her 30. But she has a petite body and worked hard.

Humyiy
04-05-20, 07:34
Very young, probably 21 or 22. Pics are 50% real. Somehow tattoos are same or very similar, but face looks different now with straight across bangs and long straight hair. Taller than expected estimated 5'8" although she, says 176 cm which I doubt. Very thin probably 95 lbs. No ass at all, gap between thighs, some like that, I like them thicc. B+ or small C half- grapefruit bolt ons.

I like the tats. I liked how she is extremely silent, trying to muffle herself from making any sound and will basically just lay there, but you put a 9" inside her and pound away and she can't help but get wet and moan then squeal then try to resist but eventually orgasms, then gets mad for making her orgasm. Funny.

Toungsten
04-05-20, 12:01
M.

https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj

BonerAppetitty
04-05-20, 20:17
Some girls don't like to cum. It makes them tired.

Very young, probably 21 or 22. Pics are 50% real. Somehow tattoos are same or very similar, but face looks different now with straight across bangs and long straight hair. Taller than expected estimated 5'8" although she, says 176 cm which I doubt. Very thin probably 95 lbs. No ass at all, gap between thighs, some like that, I like them thicc. B+ or small C half- grapefruit bolt ons.

I like the tats. I liked how she is extremely silent, trying to muffle herself from making any sound and will basically just lay there, but you put a 9" inside her and pound away and she can't help but get wet and moan then squeal then try to resist but eventually orgasms, then gets mad for making her orgasm. Funny.

BonerAppetitty
04-05-20, 20:22
Thanks, I would bang girls with or without intel so this is just gravy. What I am asking for may not be useful to other guys but this is the bone I want from high rollers too busy fucking or lazy to review. I can then pay it forward with recommendations later.

By the way, I release my disappointment by banging more girls till I run out of seeds or be happy again. It's extremely rare for me to suffer two consecutive disappointments.

And sorry guys, I am only bitching and moaning because I want to Make Asian Girls Great Again! MAGGA FTW!

I got you. I will make it simple and easy. And thanks for reviewing on Ravi. I didn't like her booker for a long time now so that's why I didn't want to visit Ravi until like 1-2 weeks ago after reading some positive stuffs. It seems like a must see girl. Hehehehehe.

To be called a black knight is overrated because after a terrible session I need to find a place to release my disappointment and usag is my to go spot.

Toungsten
04-06-20, 12:23
M.

https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj Jina is back. Jade off today.

HoleInOne32
04-06-20, 14:45
M.

https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLjAny word on what happened to Glow? I miss her.

Toungsten
04-06-20, 17:37
Any word on what happened to Glow? I miss her.She was in OC for a couple of weeks but probably doesn't want to work under these conditions. She may be a little crazy but not that crazy.

Jack926
04-06-20, 17:48
Any word on what happened to Glow? I miss her.Glow is in SD at the moment.

MongerinOC
04-06-20, 17:49
Any word on what happened to Glow? I miss her.Glow is in San Diego on HX as Bunny with Club Unistar.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/523

LaMancha
04-06-20, 18:09
Any word on what happened to Glow? I miss her.Glow is now Bunny in SD. She is at ClubUnistar on Hx.

NintyNine
04-06-20, 18:14
1st review.

General Details by Krull 32- Rated her "5".

I have used this service many times in the past and normally the women are exceptional. When she greeted me at the door, I was unimpressed and her attitude and lack of eagerness just made the session go downhill from there.

The Juicy Details by Krull 32-rated her "5".

Physically she was not very appealing she has a belly and saggy breasts. Her attitude was just playing poor and the overall experience was subpar. At the door we had no intimacy or affection. We went to the bedroom where we undressed and then took a shower. Very limited physical contact and she did not seem to really care too much about our session. We started off with CG then missionary and finished with canine. She did not seem to enjoy any of the positions and I tried to go out of my way to make her more comfortable but nothing seem to really get her in the mood. After finishing in the canine position, we laid there and then that was pretty much it. She was done so I washed up and left. It was an extremely disappointing session Nothing special to report here just a warning there are a lot of other beautiful women out there who are more than eager to Provide a service this is not one of them.
Hahaha Krull did not see Haven, based on that description.

She started from flat chested to b cup implants. It's just physically impossible to sag those.

Toungsten
04-06-20, 20:44
Glow is in San Diego on HX as Bunny with Club Unistar.

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/523She should be back in a couple of months.

HapaBoy86
04-06-20, 21:14
Glow is in SD at the moment.She been down there for awhile.

Toungsten
04-07-20, 12:12
M.

https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj (Elin and Jade are off).

Sunny.

Lyn.

Sexy Angels.

Jessie.

Dwaeji
04-07-20, 12:26
Decided to try out Elin / Kendall duo at M. Kendall is small and cute, but not that toned. She has scars from csection and implants. Elin is a little heavier. Also not toned. Both are probably mid thirties. They are both listed as less than 90 lbs. More like 100+ for Kendall and 115 or more for Elin. Their looks are typical for M girls these days, with Kendall on the higher end of the current M scale (nothing like the days of Ava). Nonstop PSE from the moment I stepped in the door. It was a tornado of pussy, tits and tongue all over my dick and mouth. They will interact with each other somewhat. Elin seemed more down for that. They both have great skills. Elin can do very DT and her pussy is a little tighter. I busted CIP once in each of them. I prefer the looks and interaction with some of my current favorites, so I'm not sure I'd repeat, but I did have an awesome time.

Thud1
04-07-20, 12:57
Just curious. Does Sunny represent any other providers other than Glow and Lyn? What is the best way to get back in with Sunny? Both women were on my rotation over a year ago. But, I left the scene and would like to get back with Sunny provider. Thanks for any advice.

Jack926
04-07-20, 13:56
Decided to try out Elin / Kendall duo at M. Kendall is small and cute, but not that toned. She has scars from csection and implants. Elin is a little heavier. Also not toned. Both are probably mid thirties. They are both listed as less than 90 lbs. More like 100+ for Kendall and 115 or more for Elin. I have been wondering about the stats on the website! I thought to myself that these two are tiny. Apparently not so tiny. Been itching to play but I am restrain myself and these two were my on my radar for the duo. Your honest feedback definitely dampened my desire-so thank you.

FrankTheTank78
04-07-20, 15:45
Has anyone tried the Yuna and Mini duo at kpussycat?

I'm going tomorrow, but want to see if anyone has already tested them out.

BuddhaHead
04-07-20, 16:59
Just curious. Does Sunny represent any other providers other than Glow and Lyn? What is the best way to get back in with Sunny? Both women were on my rotation over a year ago. But, I left the scene and would like to get back with Sunny provider. Thanks for any advice.Uh, have you tried texting her?

Christophe1
04-07-20, 17:17
Lots of people will disagree with me. I have three generations of family who fought for Korea.

The worst of the worst come here.

I never met an honest Korean. American that was born there.

They hate you.

Member #2210
04-07-20, 17:26
Stay away from this Korean booker / agency. They switched the girl on me. My friend went the day before and saw this girl who is chubby and looked nowhere like her pics. I booked a different girl 2 days later and they told me to go to the **same** room and she was also chubby and looked totally different from her pics. I didn't walk bec. I only booked her for half an hour so the money was no big deal but I don't like the way they do business. Pics of all their girls looked photoshopped or fakes. Just a warning.

GoldDust58
04-07-20, 17:47
I have been wondering about the stats on the website! I thought to myself that these two are tiny. Apparently not so tiny. Been itching to play but I am restrain myself and these two were my on my radar for the duo. Your honest feedback definitely dampened my desire-so thank you.I think you're regret not seeing them for doubles. I'm not sure how long they'll be around. Check the Bay Area scene for reviews of these two. Basically you can recreate your favorite porn movie, it is wild. Everything besides Greek. No other doubles will allow you to do what they will. Other doubles as training sessions for new girls, these two do it because they're good. I've tried LA Sera doubles before and is worlds apart. To quote a top monger in SJ, if you missed out on these two, you will regret it everyday. He missed out. Sorry if I'm too much of a big fan but I can't praise them enough. Money well worth it.

On the other hand. Mini is my favorite girl and has my heart (wallet). No one can top her. No one. Haha.

Lapmusa
04-07-20, 18:02
Just curious. Does Sunny represent any other providers other than Glow and Lyn? What is the best way to get back in with Sunny? Both women were on my rotation over a year ago. But, I left the scene and would like to get back with Sunny provider. Thanks for any advice.If she didn't respond to you, you may not be able to get in. As I know she doesn't book others.

GoldDust58
04-07-20, 18:04
Pics looked really familiar but I couldn't put a name on it so paid her a visit. She started cracking up as soon as she saw me and I was shocked why? She asked if I remembered her. Took me a minute but she gave me a huge hint. I actually never got to see her physically but my norcal atf was her close friend. Her color changed and is now jet black with bangs. She had some good reviews in NorCal almost a year ago before leaving for Texas apparently. She worked in San Jose and Emeryville briefly, along with Gigi and crew. What is now Bunnygirls and klovers. She has a all natural body and is short with a nice cute booty for grabbing. Not tone but is still considered a spinner due to her size. Though small B size, they are all natural and nice. She rode me wild. It was like having the girl you couldn't get in high school because it wasn't our first time seeing each other but finally our first time getting physical. My old atf would have killed me. I am sure she was called after our visit. Anyways, I can't recommend you try her out. She tries really hard and remind me of the popular Vivi we had in San Jose. She has those same cute small squinty eyes, almost Japanese. Sweet girl all around. We maybe got a little too wild due to her likely trying to top my old atf.

XillWillX
04-07-20, 19:07
Has anyone tried the Yuna and Mini duo at kpussycat?

I'm going tomorrow, but want to see if anyone has already tested them out.Longtime lurker here. Had the opportunity to see Mini on Monday. She is definitely the one in the pics (photoshopped of course) Really young looking and cute spinner type with nice abs, natural C's and nice bubbly ass. She was very shy and friendly but aimed to please. BBBJ but unable to DT. Advertised as CFS but YMMV.

Let me know how Yuna is as she's next on my TDL.

FrankTheTank78
04-07-20, 20:42
Longtime lurker here. Had the opportunity to see Mini on Monday. She is definitely the one in the pics (photoshopped of course) Really young looking and cute spinner type with nice abs, natural C's and nice bubbly ass. She was very shy and friendly but aimed to please. BBBJ but unable to DT. Advertised as CFS but YMMV.

Let me know how Yuna is as she's next on my TDL.I've seen them mentioned here a few times individually, but not as a team. There's a review on ter, but the phone number is different, so I'm not sure if it's them. Will just have to wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

GoldDust58
04-07-20, 21:10
I've seen them mentioned here a few times individually, but not as a team. There's a review on ter, but the phone number is different, so I'm not sure if it's them. Will just have to wait until tomorrow and see what happens.Different phone number might be referring to the popular Mini at M's shop. Seems like there are two Mini's now. Mini at M is also tiny, around 90 lbs. A nice little booty, tan skin, auburn hair, and very giggly and happy.

Is the Mini at this kpussy org formerly a Bay Area girl named Gini? Seems like it from the thumb nail. Will investigate her pictures more. Some money issues occurred and she just disappeared one day from NorCal. Will report upon a closer look. She was also just as small as M's mini.

Dwaeji
04-07-20, 21:25
I have been wondering about the stats on the website! I thought to myself that these two are tiny. Apparently not so tiny. Been itching to play but I am restrain myself and these two were my on my radar for the duo. Your honest feedback definitely dampened my desire-so thank you.I have to say the experience was well worth the visit and the price. If you set your expectations for looks appropriately, you will have a great time. Those two work hard to please.

Dwaeji
04-07-20, 21:30
Pics looked really familiar but I couldn't put a name on it so paid her a visit. She started cracking up as soon as she saw me and I was shocked why? She asked if I remembered her. Took me a minute but she gave me a huge hint. I actually never got to see her physically but my norcal atf was her close friend. Her color changed and is now jet black with bangs. She had some good reviews in NorCal almost a year ago before leaving for Texas apparently. She worked in San Jose and Emeryville briefly, along with Gigi and crew. What is now Bunnygirls and klovers. She has a all natural body and is short with a nice cute booty for grabbing. Not tone but is still considered a spinner due to her size. Though small B size, they are all natural and nice. She rode me wild. It was like having the girl you couldn't get in high school because it wasn't our first time seeing each other but finally our first time getting physical. My old atf would have killed me. I am sure she was called after our visit. Anyways, I can't recommend you try her out. She tries really hard and remind me of the popular Vivi we had in San Jose. She has those same cute small squinty eyes, almost Japanese. Sweet girl all around. We maybe got a little too wild due to her likely trying to top my old atf.Not seeing a Paula among the usual LA houses. Care to point us in the right direction?

GoldDust58
04-07-20, 21:49
Not seeing a Paula among the usual LA houses. Care to point us in the right direction?She is one of M's new girls. Listed right under Kiss.

BonerAppetitty
04-07-20, 21:57
Check M album again. Yeah, I thought I saw Paula pics before in the Bay.

Many of these girls came from the Bay anyway. Including Mini and Yuna with Kpussycat if I remember their pics correctly.

Not seeing a Paula among the usual LA houses. Care to point us in the right direction?

BonerAppetitty
04-07-20, 22:05
It would be nice to know which two girls you guys tried to see.

I believe he has a couple girls worth a visit such as Mia and Ivy right now. Just can't recommend unless I confirm they are good enough for you guys.

It's usually obvious which girls have fake pics and I heard Tom may advertise the same girl with two different names.

Stay away from this Korean booker / agency. They switched the girl on me. My friend went the day before and saw this girl who is chubby and looked nowhere like her pics. I booked a different girl 2 days later and they told me to go to the **same** room and she was also chubby and looked totally different from her pics. I didn't walk bec. I only booked her for half an hour so the money was no big deal but I don't like the way they do business. Pics of all their girls looked photoshopped or fakes. Just a warning.

BonerAppetitty
04-07-20, 22:10
I believe Krull is a legit reviewer but I don't care to read detailed reviews.

Hahaha Krull did not see Haven, based on that description.

She started from flat chested to b cup implants. It's just physically impossible to sag those.

HapaBoy86
04-07-20, 22:14
If she didn't respond to you, you may not be able to get in. As I know she doesn't book others.Sunny is probably the worst booker. Terrible communication and I even know veteran mongers that have trouble with her.

Dwaeji
04-08-20, 00:07

Many of these girls came from the Bay anyway. Including Mini and Yuna with Kpussycat if I remember their pics correctly.Oh yeah. Thanks. I looked past her because her pics made me think she would be fat. LOL.

Blip
04-08-20, 00:55
I think you're regret not seeing them for doubles. I'm not sure how long they'll be around. Check the Bay Area scene for reviews of these two. Basically you can recreate your favorite porn movie, it is wild. Everything besides Greek. No other doubles will allow you to do what they will. Other doubles as training sessions for new girls, these two do it because they're good. I've tried LA Sera doubles before and is worlds apart. To quote a top monger in SJ, if you missed out on these two, you will regret it everyday. He missed out. Sorry if I'm too much of a big fan but I can't praise them enough. Money well worth it.

On the other hand. Mini is my favorite girl and has my heart (wallet). No one can top her. No one. HahaThis is very true. I think kendall is the cuter of the two but in terms of performance they are really one of a kind. You basically get to direct your own porno movie. These girls do everything. Three way makeout session, eating each other out, stacked on top of each other and going into one of them and then the other and then switching to a BJ, you eating one of them out while the other is rimming her, etc. It was a non stop hour of whatever your imagination can think of. A little steep at $$ but worth it for the memories.

Toungsten
04-08-20, 00:58
Pics looked really familiar but I couldn't put a name on it so paid her a visit. She started cracking up as soon as she saw me and I was shocked why? She asked if I remembered her. Took me a minute but she gave me a huge hint. I actually never got to see her physically but my norcal atf was her close friend. Her color changed and is now jet black with bangs. She had some good reviews in NorCal almost a year ago before leaving for Texas apparently. She worked in San Jose and Emeryville briefly, along with Gigi and crew. What is now Bunnygirls and klovers. She has a all natural body and is short with a nice cute booty for grabbing. Not tone but is still considered a spinner due to her size. Though small B size, they are all natural and nice. She rode me wild. It was like having the girl you couldn't get in high school because it wasn't our first time seeing each other but finally our first time getting physical. My old atf would have killed me. I am sure she was called after our visit. Anyways, I can't recommend you try her out. She tries really hard and remind me of the popular Vivi we had in San Jose. She has those same cute small squinty eyes, almost Japanese. Sweet girl all around. We maybe got a little too wild due to her likely trying to top my old atf.Since this is a Korean agency BB board was it offered? BBFSCIP?

Humyiy
04-08-20, 01:19

Many of these girls came from the Bay anyway. Including Mini and Yuna with Kpussycat if I remember their pics correctly.Paula's pics kind of look like Wendy. I hope she came back, she's hot and has amazing D bomb tits.

QuestBMuffin
04-08-20, 10:12
I believe Krull is a legit reviewer but I don't care to read detailed reviews.Haven from M is now SFK Nina anyway, unlikely she would be working at KTE.

I do miss Nina but her performance has been lacklustre the last couple times I saw her, the energy was gone, so I moved on to new girls. The first couple times with Nina were the best fucks I have ever had with a provider.

GoldDust58
04-08-20, 13:19
Since this is a Korean agency BB board was it offered? BBFSCIP?Yes, as typical with M girls. Bbfscip was offered to me. I don't know if YMMV as she knew me from being a regular of one of her friends but it was offered during our session so I assume she is among the norm in her stable.

Jack926
04-08-20, 14:03
Paula's pics kind of look like Wendy. I hope she came back, she's hot and has amazing D bomb tits.There are two Wendys; One that is 4'10" and jump around from a bookers (Eukaryotegirl, Kupcake) to "M" back and forth and there is another Wendy that is 5'4" with a tattoo. She retired 3-4 years ago and she was with Sunny. She was due to return last year with Sunny but she never did come back and she is hot.

Member #2210
04-08-20, 16:19
Bro, my friend saw Mia. I booked Ari, but I think they switched me to Mia bec. They told me to go to the same room as Mia. I only found out the same room number after I told my friend.

It would be nice to know which two girls you guys tried to see.

I believe he has a couple girls worth a visit such as Mia and Ivy right now. Just can't recommend unless I confirm they are good enough for you guys.

It's usually obvious which girls have fake pics and I heard Tom may advertise the same girl with two different names.

Vulcan1009
04-08-20, 16:26
Hi Gents.

A while back Nina was very hyped from SA but I never tried. I have always thought she was Haven from M.

Now that I just saw Nina from SA is NOT haven from M, the Nina at SFK is.

The stats shows Nina at SA is 5' tall 100 lbs with a rack of Ds, sounds too good to be true and she is PSE?

So for you all have met Nina from SA which is NOT haven from M, can you share some insight? Or compare to Mini at M since they have very similar stats beside Nina is a D supposedly.

TheZorak
04-08-20, 16:52
What got me in with M, years ago, as well as other bookers was to be upfront and provide all screening info they might ask for without them having to ask. A formula of sorts:

Text 1:

Hi, I would like to book Girl name any available time. Full name, age, race, work profession.

Text 2:

References (also glad to provide work verification):

Girl name, 03/20, (123)xxx890;.

Girl name, 03/15, (098)xxxx321;.

Girl name, 03/10, (567)xxxx234;.

Where hopefully you can provide three recent references from various different bookers. It shows you are actively spending money and that you are reliable. It also saves them from having to do any song and dance. Then just be quiet until the booker responds.

If you don't give them what they need you aren't going to get far.Do they explicitly need previous references besides work? And do you now if they actually contact the previous girls? Just want to make sure I don't mess up the first time and get blocked forever.

PumpNDump
04-08-20, 17:06
Lots of people will disagree with me. I have three generations of family who fought for Korea.

The worst of the worst come here.

I never met an honest Korean. American that was born there.

They hate you.Hmm just wondering what in the world does this got to do with ***** mongering or plowing hoes bare?

FrankTheTank78
04-08-20, 17:29
Oh boy, mixed bag with these 2.

Upon arrival at the familiar location, the elevator was broken, I had no idea where the stairs were at, and Booker had to call and help. I wish I could say the girls made up for it, but sadly I can't.

The good, both young, tight spinner bodies, especially on mini who looks like an 18 year old, with a cute little round ass. Yuna looks about 10 years older, tits are slightly droopy but still very nice, ass is flat, both have OK faces.

The bad, if you're hoping to recreate a porn scene, look somewhere else. Girls don't interact with each other, mini doesn't kiss at all, and is extremely shy and inexperienced. Her BBBJ is awful, and she seemed completely uninterested the whole time, the most she did was lick my nipples and do doggy, and I pretty much just ignored her. Yuna however is a dfk loving freak, solid BBBJ skills, rim is available. Loves all positions. Initially, I wore a glove in bed, but towards the end in the shower, Yuna propped her leg up, and I went in raw until I cip.

Neither one spoke a lick of English, so had to rely on translate.

Would repeat, but only with Yuna. Mini has a lot to learn, before I even consider seeing her again.

Humyiy
04-08-20, 18:01
A couple weeks ago, texted sexyfunkgirls. Escorts. Biz and they said they were on a break. Now site is gone "404 not found". Not good that we are losing places. Nina was one of the best, now, who knows where she is.

Hi Gents.

A while back Nina was very hyped from SA but I never tried. I have always thought she was Haven from M.

The stats shows Nina at SA is 5' tall 100 lbs with a rack of Ds, sounds too good to be true and she is PSE?

So for you all have met Nina from SA which is NOT haven from M, can you share some insight? Or compare to Mini at M since they have very similar stats beside Nina is a D supposedly.

BonerAppetitty
04-08-20, 18:55
Some bookers will B&S and who you see may not be who you think.

Nina at SA was also Haven from M and then she moved to SFK. As QuestBMuffin said, she was also one of the best PSE fucks ever for me. I just didn't want to hype a girl and cause too much expectation. She used to have no tits to bigger tits. Not sure if her tits are still growing or not. I don't pay attention to stats on ad. Pics are everything for me.

Someone will tell you when she is back.

Hi Gents.

BonerAppetitty
04-08-20, 19:04
I believe Humyiy meant the Wendy / Judy who was here recently. For the guys who don't know, I believe this is the Wendy you meant.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-escort-los-angeles-96137

There are two Wendys; One that is 4'10" and jump around from a bookers (Eukaryotegirl, Kupcake) to "M" back and forth and there is another Wendy that is 5'4" with a tattoo. She retired 3-4 years ago and she was with Sunny. She was due to return last year with Sunny but she never did come back and she is hot.

Jack926
04-08-20, 19:07
I believe Humyiy meant the Wendy / Judy who was here recently. For the guys who don't know, I believe this is the Wendy you meant.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-escort-los-angeles-96137Oh ya. She brings back memory, great memories She was booked by Sunny toward the end of her journey.

BonerAppetitty
04-08-20, 19:14
Thank you. It's good to call out bookers who B&S. It helps other guys.

Bro, my friend saw Mia. I booked Ari, but I think they switched me to Mia bec. They told me to go to the same room as Mia. I only found out the same room number after I told my friend.

Jrey616
04-08-20, 20:00
Hey everyone. First time posting, but have been lurking a bit for a while. Been in the hobby for a little bit here and there for a while, but decided to try my first BBFS with a Kgirl out in Los Angeles.

After some verification with the booker through text, I was set to go pretty quickly, instructions soon followed. Asked for Jane so the time I had expected a different girl than the one I asked for. She was familiar though, because she was under a different name on the site at the time; Chanel. Now on SA she is "Luna", so that should help with a visual.

She took me to the room, and was very cutesy with me. Not much tongue in the kissing, but some here and there. Shower was nice, but pretty run of the mill. It was in the bedroom, I started to find what I was looking for. I sat on the edge of the bed, she got on her knees to give me a pretty vanilla BBBJ. Her mouth was nice and her tongue had a set of moves she did well, but nothing too crazy. When she took a break I sat back on the bed to readjust, assuming she'd eat my ass as most Kgirl visits go, but instead, she sat right on my cock. I was so taken aback by how nice and wet and tight it was. I lasted no time at all before I came inside of her. She cutely said "OMG" before cleaning me up a bit. I then spent some time eating her out, playing with her tits, until I got hard again. I fucked her how I wanted, and she seemed to enjoy it from how it felt. I came again, asked for a massage. After that, she rode me again, then I fucked my cum into and onto her one last time. Another "OMG" for me ego on the way out.

Again, your experience may differ, but totally was worth checking out. This was weeks ago now, but just got around to typing this out!

Slideryyz
04-08-20, 20:12
Do they explicitly need previous references besides work? And do you now if they actually contact the previous girls? Just want to make sure I don't mess up the first time and get blocked forever.As for references, bookers do contact the ones you gave.

Slideryyz
04-08-20, 20:14
If she didn't respond to you, you may not be able to get in. As I know she doesn't book others.As others mentioned, she is one of the slowest. She may even respond back an hour later which she did to me at one point. LOL.

Tomatillo
04-08-20, 20:33
If she didn't respond to you, you may not be able to get in. As I know she doesn't book others.Make sure you're using Lyn's current number since Glow's old number got taken over by another agency which they aren't using any more. Sunny will only respond now on days that Lyn is working.

Tomatillo
04-08-20, 20:39
Do they explicitly need previous references besides work? And do you now if they actually contact the previous girls? Just want to make sure I don't mess up the first time and get blocked forever.Whatever references you use, make sure that they are recent and active listings since M will use them to vet you. With M, I suggest you ask for a specific girl who is working that day which you can find out thru Toungsten's posts and ask for a specific time much later in the day so she can verify you. Because of the quarantine, this is probably the best opportunity for you to get in with her as I have friends who have been trying for years finally get in. Good luck.

Tomatillo
04-08-20, 20:41
Oh boy, mixed bag with these 2.

Upon arrival at the familiar location, the elevator was broken, I had no idea where the stairs were at, and Booker had to call and help. I wish I could say the girls made up for it, but sadly I can't.

The good, both young, tight spinner bodies, especially on mini who looks like an 18 year old, with a cute little round ass. Yuna looks about 10 years older, tits are slightly droopy but still very nice, ass is flat, both have OK faces.

The bad, if you're hoping to recreate a porn scene, look somewhere else. Girls don't interact with each other, mini doesn't kiss at all, and is extremely shy and inexperienced. Her BBBJ is awful, and she seemed completely uninterested the whole time, the most she did was lick my nipples and do doggy, and I pretty much just ignored her. Yuna however is a dfk loving freak, solid BBBJ skills, rim is available. Loves all positions. Initially, I wore a glove in bed, but towards the end in the shower, Yuna propped her leg up, and I went in raw until I cip.

Neither one spoke a lick of English, so had to rely on translate.

Would repeat, but only with Yuna. Mini has a lot to learn, before I even consider seeing her again.Thanks for the heads up since I was considering partaking with this duo. I agree that Mini has a lot to learn but I'm hopeful that she will given time although she won't be here long.

RandysDonut
04-08-20, 21:10
For those looking for Lana, looks like she is over at KTE as Emma now. I know since I met her today. Enjoy.

PlutoKiller
04-08-20, 22:44
They told me to go to the same room as Mia. I only found out the same room number after I told my friend.Not necessarily. These are 2 bedroom apartments with 2 girls working at a time (usually).

KingNoctis
04-08-20, 23:38
Thanks for the heads up since I was considering partaking with this duo. I agree that Mini has a lot to learn but I'm hopeful that she will given time although she won't be here long.Is Mini from M and Kpussycat (CAKdolls) the same girl and just have two bookers??

Please confirm.

Jack926
04-09-20, 00:31
Is Mini from M and Kpussycat (CAKdolls) the same girl and just have two bookers??

Please confirm.Nope! Two different girls with same name and one is in West LA and the other one is in MW.

FrankTheTank78
04-09-20, 00:39
Is Mini from M and Kpussycat (CAKdolls) the same girl and just have two bookers??

Please confirm.I'm not sure, I was trying to find out. I have yet to be screened by M. Based on physical description, it sounds like it.

TheZorak
04-09-20, 01:09
As for references, bookers do contact the ones you gave.

Whatever references you use, make sure that they are recent and active listings since M will use them to vet you. With M, I suggest you ask for a specific girl who is working that day which you can find out thru Toungsten's posts and ask for a specific time much later in the day so she can verify you. Because of the quarantine, this is probably the best opportunity for you to get in with her as I have friends who have been trying for years finally get in. Good luck.Thanks for the responses. What a troublesome process just to put it in. If only money wasn't tight, I'd be more capable of setting everything up.

TheZorak
04-09-20, 01:17
Just looked at the KTE site and she (and maybe one or two others?) got switched out with a "Baby Emma". Shame, I was interesting in seeing her. Wonder how this new one is. Same services listed. Pics probably PSed AF, but looks realistic enough if that's her.

Toungsten
04-09-20, 01:19

Please confirm.No. Two different girls.

Tomatillo
04-09-20, 03:42

Please confirm.There is Mio at Ca-Kdolls not a Mini.

HapaBoy86
04-09-20, 03:54
A couple weeks ago, texted sexyfunkgirls. Escorts. Biz and they said they were on a break. Now site is gone "404 not found". Not good that we are losing places. Nina was one of the best, now, who knows where she is.Its better if there site is down cause less attraction for le or wrong people. Once all this shit finally allows everyone the freedom to roam wherever I'm sure they'll update or launch a new one.

Bastard Chorum
04-09-20, 04:37
There is Mio at Ca-Kdolls not a Mini.J books Mini and Yuna also.

GoldDust58
04-09-20, 07:00
J books Mini and Yuna also.Seems like a lot of confusion on Mini and who is with what org versus service. I haven't seen girls from kpussychat, so I don't what their Mini and Yuna provide as far as service. Kpussy org Mini's pics look familiar to Gini who was very briefly as Bunnygirls in San Jose. Trained by Gigi, which also worked with the San Jose's Yuna. But Gini got tried quick, guys really went hard on her and then she disappeared one day. I don't know if she is in fact Gini so my comment isn't a positive. Feel free to chime in.

M's org has the popular Mini with outstanding service. This Mini (formerly as Love with kga) worked briefly in both San Jose at kga org along side of the real Yuna (one of dt queens). Then she went to work in San Mateo as Mini and moved down to Wla just a few months ago. This is the Mini I fully recommend. She does not do doubles with her roommate.

Seems like this is causing the confusion because M's Mini did work with the real Yuna before. Kpussycat's Mini and Yuna are not the same. Yuna is still in SJ with kga. And my beloved Mini still remains with us in wla with M.

Toungsten
04-09-20, 09:39
J books Mini and Yuna also.There is no Mini or Yuna on J's website.

Dwaeji
04-09-20, 11:19
Pics probably PSed AF, but looks realistic enough if that's her.YeahNo. The pics for Emma are an IG chick. Recommend you learn how to use reverse image search like Google and Yandex. I haven't tried Emma, so I don't know anything about her looks or service other than those pics ain't going to be her. LOL.

RandysDonut
04-09-20, 11:29
YeahNo. The pics for Emma are an IG chick. Recommend you learn how to use reverse image search like Google and Yandex. I haven't tried Emma, so I don't know anything about her looks or service other than those pics ain't going to be her. LOL.Just saw her and KTE Baby Emma is Lana.

Toungsten
04-09-20, 12:29
M.

https://myalbum.com/album/wKJZmE8QQFLj

Sexy Angels.

Jessie.

BbJoeW
04-09-20, 14:15
Its better if there site is down cause less attraction for le or wrong people. Once all this shit finally allows everyone the freedom to roam wherever I'm sure they'll update or launch a new oneThey're closed for COVID-19 ; The booker doesn't know when they'll be back, so its not LE related. I think they're trying to be on the safer side.

TheZorak
04-09-20, 15:09
YeahNo. The pics for Emma are an IG chick. Recommend you learn how to use reverse image search like Google and Yandex. I haven't tried Emma, so I don't know anything about her looks or service other than those pics ain't going to be her. LOL.I usually do, but if I'm not interested in the listing, I don't bother. And I meant "realistic" as in somewhat natural of an actual person.

CountingAces
04-09-20, 16:58
Anyone seen either Ravi or Leah with TOP?

Thanks!

https://www.thetopgirls.com/los-angeles-1

Thud1
04-09-20, 20:07
There is no Mini or Yuna on J's website.True. Mini and Yuna are not on J's website. However, J is offering to book them as well. 2 different bookers offering the duo.

KingNoctis
04-09-20, 21:08
There is no Mini or Yuna on J's website.J's website CA-kdolls is not updated as well as her HX account handle as Kpussycat.

Only way to find out her accurate lineup is through text. This is prolly why there is confusion between two Mini's.

HapaBoy86
04-09-20, 23:12

Thanks!

https://www.thetopgirls.com/los-angeles-1Search button is very helpful.

AsianBaller1
04-10-20, 00:27
J's website CA-kdolls is not updated as well as her HX account handle as Kpussycat.

Only way to find out her accurate lineup is through text. This is prolly why there is confusion between two Mini's.I don't think kpussycat is J.

Humyiy
04-10-20, 06:24

Thanks!

https://www.thetopgirls.com/los-angeles-1Ravi is hot, looks like JAV Yui Hatano. Performance is decent, she perks up a lot when you go DEFCON 5 on her. Before that I was all gentlemanly and she was faking it. Went gonzo and she got wet and soaked the sheet. Acts kinda prudish, but deep down is a freak sl*t.

BonerAppetitty
04-10-20, 11:18
Yes, exactly. Ravi is a freak sl*t. Do your best in missionary guys.

I think you meant DEFCON 1 because I went DEFCON 1 on her and almost got a heart attack. I think I will stick with DEFCON 3 with all the girls from now on.

I was shocked someone still asked about Ravi after I tried to shill for her (see here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4708463&viewfull=1#post4708463).

Ravi is hot, looks like JAV Yui Hatano. Performance is decent, she perks up a lot when you go DEFCON 5 on her. Before that I was all gentlemanly and she was faking it. Went gonzo and she got wet and soaked the sheet. Acts kinda prudish, but deep down is a freak sl*t.

BillyGnav
04-10-20, 12:13
Hey,

I've been thinking about trying out Jaime this weekend; any Intel for her would be appreciated.