PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

Nonsense3099
02-12-20, 03:19
Jina with M.

Saw Jina today, M recommended. Others posted some reviews were pretty accurate. Easy BBFSCIP, young (maybe late 20's, early 30's), doesn't look K, more Indo-Chinese, but she's full Korean.

Small tat above her left breast, nothing too distracting.

P: not her.

L: Face 8. 5/10, Body 8. 5/10.

E: none.

A: really shy, quite a newbie to the point it felt slightly awkward; warmed up after a bit but still wasn't the level of usual M's girls.

S: This is where I was quite disappointed as I usually have high regards for M's girls. At the door, super light peck with closed lips. No preview in the room, and with no English it made the whole disrobing exercise a bit awkward.

Shower wasn't any better, and thought the in shower preview would be nice but literally lasted a whole 10 seconds, then off to the room where the BBBJ wasn't any better. Very short BBBJ, no rimming, but she was easy BBFS. Smaller B cups with sensitive nips. Sat on the edge of the bed, she climbed up and without asking dropped her pussy right down onto my cock BB. Okay so I thought things would get better, but nope. Sex was a bit lacking in passion, very slow and she wasn't quite sure what to do with her hands whether to put them on my chest, rear back and brace on my legs, or lean forward and hold my hands. Just awkward.

I decided to take the reins a bit and rocked back and forth and bit to get her to bounce in CG, but that caused her to place her hand on my stomach to slow it down and refrain me from penetrating her too deep.

Started to feel myself lose attention so I flipped her on her back and started mish, legs up and tried to go to town, but again her hand came up and slowed the penetration. Changed positions a few more times and found myself laying her back down for mish, but by then she was quite wet so I pinned her legs up and went hard. Her arms started to go up to hold me back but I was pounding her so hard that she rethought and put them down to brace herself. Finally exploded deep in her and left her legs, arms, and body shaking. Good sign there. She cleaned us up and with a few minutes remaining showered and out I went.

E: $260.

Are: doubt it. She's too new and lacked the passion, fire, and overall PSE style I've come used to with M's crew.

Darth Diggler
02-12-20, 03:34
Booked an appointment with LA Lina (SFK) before the news of Sara's rebranding broke. Didn't catch wind until minutes before my session. Kept the appointment out of convenance, despite the fact I don't repeat.

Dislikes: Wish I could say we reconnected like long lost lovers or some other corny ass shit. But I get past the magical door and her facial expressions went from "fake enthusiasm" to "oh bummer, it's you again. " I wouldn't put it past her if she gained a couple pounds since I last saw her. I'm picky with fitness tho. Also, the attached pic is what SFK used before her rebranding. It's a better representation than the chick with bangs they're advertising now. Channeling my inner Bong Joon Ho, I tried to direct her to go balls-deep on her DT, but unlike him I didn't emerge a winner.

Likes: Same as during our first romp, she requested I "cum outside. " I'm wondering if this is part of her "script," cause she ended up giving me the green light again for cip. Unlike last time where it seemed she just wanted it to be over, during this sexcapade sequel it seemed like she enjoyed it considering it was one helluva mutual release.

All things equal, it was still a great time and I didn't leave the session feeling like, "Damn, I wish I could've had that one back. " Her minimal make-up anime face and natural rack are tops rn, and, her pussy gets progressively tighter the more she cums. Insofar as all natural bb talent is concerned, you'd be hard pressed to find someone younger, GND prettier, with better (i.e., non YMMV) service, and at her rate nonetheless.

DHorn420
02-12-20, 03:50
Only God knows who you saw because that was not Angel, safe to say that you got bait and switched. I didn't leave a review for her as the review of her as Princess with Jewelery was pretty much spot on what I experienced. Kinda shady that M does clients like this. Also read that M doesn't take new clients? Fairly new to this board and was able to book her girls just fine.

M used to have an angel awhile back, not sure if it's the same girl. I never saw her so I can't confirm. Barely resembles her pictures, she is more heavier than the pictures suggest. Looks wise okay but crooked teeth, heavy makeup, short around 5'2 or 5'3. Has two tats, one on the arm and another on the ass crack area.

Session started off with her wanting $ upfront and counting it before coming back. This is not a good sign for me usually. She didn't help undress and in the bathroom, it was usual cleaning with a light BBBJ in there. In the bedroom, she does light rimming. I got a YMMV BBFS from her, I didn't force it but she gave it because I was having a hard time getting it up. Not a GFE experience, no kissing, not even LFK. Just did a few positions and finished on her tits. I don't think there is too much esle to say, it could of been better. Not going to repeat. I would rather go with Jina. I just had the feeling she wasn't into it too much and it felt like a job and it showed.

HapaBoy86
02-12-20, 05:12
Is anyone willing to PM me the number for the palace, because I have been wanting to see Pepsi.Very simple.

Open web browser and type in eroticmonkey, enter pepsi. Their's here profile.

Toungsten
02-12-20, 10:30
Booked an appointment with LA Lina (SFK) before the news of Sara's rebranding broke. Didn't catch wind until minutes before my session. Kept the appointment out of convenance, despite the fact I don't repeat.

Dislikes: Wish I could say we reconnected like long lost lovers or some other corny ass shit. But I get past the magical door and her facial expressions went from "fake enthusiasm" to "oh bummer, it's you again. " I wouldn't put it past her if she gained a couple pounds since I last saw her. I'm picky with fitness tho. Also, the attached pic is what SFK used before her rebranding. It's a better representation than the chick with bangs they're advertising now. Channeling my inner Bong Joon Ho, I tried to direct her to go balls-deep on her DT, but unlike him I didn't emerge a winner.

Likes: Same as during our first romp, she requested I "cum outside. " I'm wondering if this is part of her "script," cause she ended up giving me the green light again for cip. Unlike last time where it seemed she just wanted it to be over, during this sexcapade sequel it seemed like she enjoyed it considering it was one helluva mutual release.

All things equal, it was still a great time and I didn't leave the session feeling like, "Damn, I wish I could've had that one back. " Her minimal make-up anime face and natural rack are tops rn, and, her pussy gets progressively tighter the more she cums. Insofar as all natural bb talent is concerned, you'd be hard pressed to find someone younger, GND prettier, with better (i.e., non YMMV) service, and at her rate nonetheless.Not sure who you saw. Sara or LA Lina? Not a rebranding. Sara is gone and her pics are on Lina's profile. If it was Lina you're right. She's young and good.

Toungsten
02-12-20, 12:05
I'm hearing that they have been banning agencies, profiles and reviewers for what they call fake postings. That coming from a site that allowed virtually anything including girls who haven't been around for years and may not even be alive. Must be the pressure of T*r coming back. Well the good news is we won't have to deal with all the crap that has been on THEM while the hobby has been suffering in a black hole for the last couple of years.

Unnoticed
02-12-20, 12:29
Can someone please pm me the number to this place. I really want to check it out.

Toungsten
02-12-20, 12:55
Only God knows who you saw because that was not Angel, safe to say that you got bait and switched. I didn't leave a review for her as the review of her as Princess with Jewelery was pretty much spot on what I experienced. Kinda shady that M does clients like this. Also read that M doesn't take new clients? Fairly new to this board and was able to book her girls just fine.There may be some confusion. The Angel with M today is the same one that was here before. Princess who was with Jewelry is now Sienna and also with M.

Unnoticed
02-12-20, 13:26
Very simple.

Open web browser and type in eroticmonkey, enter pepsi. Their's here profile.This did not work. Two Pepsis came up but not nearby.

Darth Diggler
02-12-20, 14:06
Not sure who you saw. Sara or LA Lina? Not a rebranding. Sara is gone and her pics are on Lina's profile. If it was Lina you're right. She's young and good.Sara rebranded as LA Lina - That is a fact. I've seen her under both brands 29 days apart. I asked her WTF is up with the re-brand and she said the booker chose the name.

Think about it, she got mixed reviews as Sara so it makes sense to rebrand specifically because 1) she kept with the same org 2) it was so recent.

If anyone saw her under both brands they'd know.

Its like Anakin Skywalker and Dar...sorry couldnt resist.

A0C1234
02-12-20, 14:09
Very simple.

Open web browser and type in eroticmonkey, enter pepsi. Their's here profile.Her profile was taken down from them, but someone PM'ed me the number already.

Oceancrest0
02-12-20, 14:58
Decided to try out Jamie despite the extra 100 for BBFS. From the reviews she seemed decent for the price and I wasn't disappointed.

Face: looks nothing like the kte photos. More GND and cute. Got a nice natural look to her. Tan and not pasty white.

Body: to me personally it's one of my favorites, but others may have other opinions. I just love her size, she's compact and got a nice rack thin tummy and just a nice grabbable spankable booty. Something you can just hold on to. And it's not rock hard or fake or Kim k like. Any ways k digress. If your a butt guy I'd recommend. Her boobs from what I can tell are either real or done really well.

Attitude: was good, lots of dfk and giggling. Decently warm. She's not Nina by any means where she takes control and is a nympho, but she's easy going & relaxed.

Service: takes a pounding: bbfscip x 2. Had to do it for the views. Tried her in all positions and they all looked good. Only weird part was after the first bbfscip she was dry and tight again, not really sure what happened there.

Recommend: yes! If your ok with the extra 100. Had a good time and I'd probably repeat if the other $260 agency's are busy or the girls are wack.

Toungsten
02-12-20, 16:34
Sara rebranded as LA Lina - That is a fact. I've seen her under both brands 29 days apart. I asked her WTF is up with the re-brand and she said the booker chose the name.

Think about it, she got mixed reviews as Sara so it makes sense to rebrand specifically because 1) she kept with the same org 2) it was so recent.

If anyone saw her under both brands they'd know.

Its like Anakin Skywalker and Dar...sorry couldnt resist.My apologies. I thought you said Hanna and not Sara.

DHorn420
02-12-20, 17:08
There may be some confusion. The Angel with M today is the same one that was here before. Princess who was with Jewelry is now Sienna and also with M.Definite confusion on my end, my apologies. I read Angel forgetting that she is going by Sienna not Angel.

TheAbc
02-12-20, 17:16
There may be some confusion. The Angel with M today is the same one that was here before. Princess who was with Jewelry is now Sienna and also with M.I never attempted Angel until this week. I figured it was her but there were better girls at the time when she was working so I never saw her at the time. This could of been sometime last year. Either way, at least a recent report of her is out there. I feel it's another slow month for M. I might have to go with another agency and see who's good out there.

CandyMan71
02-12-20, 17:23
Thought I had read an earlier comment about her (not the NewTopAsian one), but unable to find any in previous threads. Anyone know if this particular Min's menu includes BBFS. If so, is it with or w / o upcharge? Thanks.

Eddy68
02-12-20, 19:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Godfather123
02-12-20, 20:54
Long time monger, first time poster. Time to give back.
Age - 35 (confirmed).

Face - 7.

Body - 8.

Teeth. Ehhh.

Attitude - 10.

Skills - 10.

Repeat? Yes!

Menu. BBFCIP, BBBJ, RIM, Nuru, MSOG.

Notes: I saw her at a different agency and immediately recognized her. Yeah, she's not the youngest out there but damn she's a worker. Loves her coconut oil and takes dick like a champ. One of the few BBFS Providers left without an up charge (can't get M to respond).

She said she'll be in town a few weeks then maybe back to Korea. She's worth a trip to the west side and I'll def see her again before she's gone.

HeyHoor
02-12-20, 21:03
Thought I had read an earlier comment about her (not the NewTopAsian one), but unable to find any in previous threads. Anyone know if this particular Min's menu includes BBFS. If so, is it with or w / o upcharge? Thanks.CFS and you don't even notice when she puts the rubber on you.

Kreme69
02-12-20, 21:57
M. Sienna, Jina, Wendy (she's back), Allie (returns tomorrow).

Sunny. Glow, Lyn.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Ruby, Min.

Sexy Angels. Jane.

Sexyfunkgirls. LA Lina, Nancy.So what happened to Allie? She back or gone? Cona seems to be gone too. Was going to book Energizer bunny Nana but she on vacation too. Guess my wallet will be a bit thicker these next couple of days. LOL.

Sticky Mouse
02-12-20, 22:08
Thought I had read an earlier comment about her (not the NewTopAsian one), but unable to find any in previous threads. Anyone know if this particular Min's menu includes BBFS. If so, is it with or w / o upcharge? Thanks.This particular Min is not BBFS (from personal experience, and what I've read). But she's really great.

CandyMan71
02-12-20, 22:10
CFS and you don't even notice when she puts the rubber on you.Ha! Thanks for the intel. Flynn with AsianWorld in the OC has the same routine.

Kreme69
02-12-20, 22:32
I'm hearing that they have been banning agencies, profiles and reviewers for what they call fake postings. That coming from a site that allowed virtually anything including girls who haven't been around for years and may not even be alive. Must be the pressure of T*r coming back. Well the good news is we won't have to deal with all the crap that has been on THEM while the hobby has been suffering in a black hole for the last couple of years.I noticed that. Most of J's and palace girls profiles have already been deleted from monkey site.

MadderMax
02-12-20, 23:35
Maybe I got the bait and switch, but this was way below the service level I've experienced at M's, and I've been a regular for years at both locations.

Wendy at M's. No BBFS, no repeat.

Height 5'.

Weight: 115 lbs.

Face: 6, plain.

Body: Boxy, fleshy, mom-bod, not tight.

Breast: B / C-cup, enhanced.

Ass: Flat, not great, nice asshole though.

Pussy: Shaved, clean.

Service:

LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, DATO (on her), mutual nipple play, CFS, CG, Mish.

No Rim.

No BLS.

One shot, not physically attractive for me, milfy mom bod. Tattoo on belly to hide c-section. Older than I hoped. Nice lady, decent English, wants to please, but does not go out of her way to make things exciting. Limited menu, No BBFS. Would not repeat.

AampxChaos
02-13-20, 00:05
Thought I had read an earlier comment about her (not the NewTopAsian one), but unable to find any in previous threads. Anyone know if this particular Min's menu includes BBFS. If so, is it with or w / o upcharge? Thanks.Min is CFS.

BonerAppetitty
02-13-20, 00:10
I know three bookers who accept Venmo. Although one of them complained about being ripped off as you said LOL. I only use cash.

No!

Because they'll get "ripped" off left and right by losers who like to do charge backs on all the above that is mentioned.

A0C1234
02-13-20, 00:55
Age - 35 (confirmed).

Face - 7.

Body - 8.

Teeth. Ehhh.

Attitude - 10.

Skills - 10.

Repeat? Yes!

Notes: I saw her at a different agency and immediately recognized her. Yeah, she's not the youngest out there but damn she's a worker. Loves her coconut oil and takes dick like a champ. One of the few BBFS Providers left without an up charge (can't get M to respond).

She said she'll be in town a few weeks then maybe back to Korea. She's worth a trip to the west side and I'll def see her again before she's gone.I just saw her as well today because of a canceled appointment and she was definitely worth it. Her rimming is on point and she can definitely take it like a champ as you said.

TheAbc
02-13-20, 02:19
Maybe I got the bait and switch, but this was way below the service level I've experienced at M's, and I've been a regular for years at both locations.

Height 5'.

Service:

No Rim.

No BLS.

One shot, not physically attractive for me, milfy mom bod. Tattoo on belly to hide c-section. Older than I hoped. Nice lady, decent English, wants to please, but does not go out of her way to make things exciting. Limited menu, No BBFS. Would not repeat.I saw her sometime last year, it seems she is on auto pilot. Caught her looking at her nails at DATY.

Jack926
02-13-20, 02:42

Height 5'.

Service:

No Rim.

No BLS.

One shot, not physically attractive for me, milfy mom bod. Tattoo on belly to hide c-section. Older than I hoped. Nice lady, decent English, wants to please, but does not go out of her way to make things exciting. Limited menu, No BBFS. Would not repeat.I have seen Wendy while back ago and my session was less than stellar also but I did get the BBFS. I used to enjoy hobbying seeing hottie like SuA, Gaga, Allison, Lita, and different Wendy. Now these days, I don't know when the door opens, I am going to get excited or get scared when I see the chick behind the door.

FrankTheTank78
02-13-20, 03:29
Keiko agency (aka bookers Cherry and January) have all their ads taken down of Eroticmonkey. Really weird, considering they just added a few new girls a day or two ago. Perhaps they were busted? Should we be worried? The building they operate out of is a notorious incall.

NintyNine
02-13-20, 04:15
This is Angel.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-escort-los-angeles-431063Link doesn't load.

Is she a rebrand? Can you post pics?

KingNoctis
02-13-20, 06:23
Anybody seen the following?

Chocolate.

Jamie.

Baby Sora.

Baby Amy.

MyronMGaines
02-13-20, 10:07
Anybody seen the following?

Chocolate.

Jamie.

Baby Sora.

Baby Amy.Jamie is a babe with BBFSCIP, and she also has a few reviews on the OC board. I'll post my PLEASER on her soon, but I recommend.

JohnHada
02-13-20, 11:39
Thought I had read an earlier comment about her (not the NewTopAsian one), but unable to find any in previous threads. Anyone know if this particular Min's menu includes BBFS. If so, is it with or w / o upcharge? Thanks.This Min is definitely NOT BBFS. Don't even ask.

Toungsten
02-13-20, 11:51
This Min is definitely NOT BBFS. Don't even ask.Never say never. It's always YMMV. You can take this one to the bank.

Toungsten
02-13-20, 11:52
I noticed that. Most of J's and palace girls profiles have already been deleted from monkey site.They are playing right into the hands of T*are.

CarlosBot
02-13-20, 12:01
Went to go see Ruby with newtopasia yesterday. Man this she looks BOMB! Nice toned body with big breast and the best booty I have ever seen on a kgirl. Takes me in and after shower and dfk she puts her magic mouth to work. I paid for one go but she let me plow her to my hearts content. 3 pops total. 2 in bed one more in the shower. Amazing kgirl!

Undftd88
02-13-20, 12:02
Anyone mind sharing contact info for "M" ? Just saw one of my spinner atf's moved over to her after she left for SF. Would love to bang her again before she goes back to Korea. Much appreciated.

JBarry28
02-13-20, 12:07
Went to go see Ruby with newtopasia yesterday. Man this she looks BOMB! Nice toned body with big breast and the best booty I have ever seen on a kgirl. Takes me in and after shower and dfk she puts her magic mouth to work. I paid for one go but she let me plow her to my hearts content. 3 pops total. 2 in bed one more in the shower. Amazing kgirl!Was she BBFS, CIP? Any additional details (price, location) would be appreciated much. Thank you.

FiatVoluptas
02-13-20, 13:12
This Min is definitely NOT BBFS. Don't even ask.I've seen Min many times and we've talked a lot. She told me she won't see someone again if they ask for BBFS. She also told me that she has mostly stopped taking new clients in the wake of the proliferation of "BBFS" agencies. It seems like she's really trying to avoid it. Of course YMMV, but ask at your own risk. I personally don't think it's worth burning the bridge. Keep that BBBJ in your life LOL.

Toungsten
02-13-20, 14:58
M. Sienna, Angel, Wendy.

Sunny. Glow, Lyn.

Sexyfunkgirls. Nancy, Lina.

ThiccDaddy
02-13-20, 15:06
Went to go see Ruby with newtopasia yesterday. Man this she looks BOMB! Nice toned body with big breast and the best booty I have ever seen on a kgirl. Takes me in and after shower and dfk she puts her magic mouth to work. I paid for one go but she let me plow her to my hearts content. 3 pops total. 2 in bed one more in the shower. Amazing kgirl!Was it all BB and CIP?

Tomatillo
02-13-20, 15:24
Thought I had read an earlier comment about her (not the NewTopAsian one), but unable to find any in previous threads. Anyone know if this particular Min's menu includes BBFS. If so, is it with or w / o upcharge? Thanks.She is strictly CFS and may blacklist you even if you mention it since she had bad experiences with mongers trying to push for it when she was briefly with M. She makes up for it with the best BBBJ among Kgirls.

Toungsten
02-13-20, 15:39
She is strictly CFS and may blacklist you even if you mention it since she had bad experiences with mongers trying to push for it when she was briefly with M. She makes up for it with the best BBBJ among Kgirls.I said it before and I'll say it again. It's always YMMV and you can take this one to the bank.

CandyMan71
02-13-20, 21:16
Heard some positive feedback on LA Lina, so thought I would give her a spin. In terms of service, it was likely the worst one for me. She acted friendly, but from start to finish every moment was rushed. Minimal DFK as well. Was very well groomed and gave a shower preview, but that as well as the rest of the service was very mechanical. While going for round 2, she grabbed my hips and pulled them into her back & forth to get me to finish quickly. Then she asks "Everything ok honey"? Talk about mood killer. Needless to say, round 2 never ended in the intended finish. Got out of there as fast as I could. Was there about 40 minutes. She sets her room clock about 12 minutes ahead. Pretty enough face, no butt.

DHorn420
02-13-20, 22:05
As always service will be YMMV. Sorry to hear about your experience. Never got that type of service when I saw her. Definitely seen that her clock was ahead 10-15 minutes, when I saw that. I immediately start looking at my watch to make sure what's the real time and ensure that she sees me looking. Idk if that helped or anything, but I was going to get my admissions worth. Session never felt rush, well at least not for me. I'm a one pop guy and take forever to finish, so was able to pound her bare pussy in various position for a solid 45 minutes, DFK throughout the session, until I asked to blast in her mouth, she took it like a champ. But always, YMMV.

Heard some positive feedback on LA Lina, so thought I would give her a spin. In terms of service, it was likely the worst one for me. She acted friendly, but from start to finish every moment was rushed. Minimal DFK as well. Was very well groomed and gave a shower preview, but that as well as the rest of the service was very mechanical. While going for round 2, she grabbed my hips and pulled them into her back & forth to get me to finish quickly. Then she asks "Everything ok honey"? Talk about mood killer. Needless to say, round 2 never ended in the intended finish. Got out of there as fast as I could. Was there about 40 minutes. She sets her room clock about 12 minutes ahead. Pretty enough face, no butt.

Kreme69
02-13-20, 23:44
They are playing right into the hands of T*are.What's T*are?

Smokey1981
02-14-20, 02:06
Age - 35 (confirmed).

Face - 7.

Body - 8.

Teeth. Ehhh.

Attitude - 10.

Skills - 10.

Repeat? Yes!

She said she'll be in town a few weeks then maybe back to Korea. She's worth a trip to the west side and I'll def see her again before she's gone.Remember she came to Las Vegas try to upsell the punters here and she fail.

She almost 40 yrs and old pussy.

JeffTheSkateGo
02-14-20, 02:53
She is strictly CFS and may blacklist you even if you mention it since she had bad experiences with mongers trying to push for it when she was briefly with M. She makes up for it with the best BBBJ among Kgirls.How do you guys feel about GFE? Little worried about the risks of kissing these beautiful women, planning on reaching out to M but worried they won't respond if I say no GFE.

JeffTheSkateGo
02-14-20, 03:02
Do you recommend GFE with M's girls. I'm a little new to this and scared of the risks.

Toungsten
02-14-20, 12:23
What's T*are?The review board that was unavailable for a couple of years.

Tmaw888
02-14-20, 13:19
1 month vacation? Gray said she left to SF and not coming back till a whole year later. Not sure where you got your info from.I'm not familiar with gray. I've always booked Nana, Viki, sugar and Celly with Helen never this gray person. Helen is who told me Viki was on vacation for a month.

Toungsten
02-14-20, 14:29
How do you guys feel about GFE? Little worried about the risks of kissing these beautiful women, planning on reaching out to M but worried they won't respond if I say no GFEIf you don't want GFE or PSE, what's left?

BuddhaHead
02-14-20, 14:43
Do you recommend GFE with M's girls. I'm a little new to this and scared of the risks.What are you expecting from a session with a provider, if you don't want GFE, much less PSE? Self-service? HJ? If you don't want to accept the risks, which is your prerogative, then you should seek the appropriate provider who will meet your needs and risk tolerance.

Humyiy
02-14-20, 16:23
What's T*are?TheEroticRevw com.

DHorn420
02-14-20, 16:57
No idea who Helen is LOL Booker Gray has all those girls listed on their website. Could be the same person? Who knows and who cares because what I do know is that I missed out on seeing Viki more than once. SMH. Hope she comes back soon.

I'm not familiar with gray. I've always booked Nana, Viki, sugar and Celly with Helen never this gray person. Helen is who told me Viki was on vacation for a month.

Tomatillo
02-14-20, 18:00
Do you recommend GFE with M's girls. I'm a little new to this and scared of the risks.Not at All. The booker isn't newbie friendly and there is no reason to see her girls unless you want BBFS since you trade looks for better service.

HapaBoy86
02-14-20, 19:28
Do you recommend GFE with M's girls. I'm a little new to this and scared of the risks.If you're new to this lifestyle and you paranoid or scared of catching something. This probably isn't the lifestyle for ya.

HapaBoy86
02-14-20, 19:29
If you don't want GFE or PSE, what's left?Just a wet and sloppy BBBJ! I've done it. LOL.

EricWong
02-14-20, 20:22
Anyone saw this New Love before, I feel I saw her in the thread before.

https://kbeautypops.com/models/love/

HiKeke
02-14-20, 21:37
Just a wet and sloppy BBBJ! I've done it. LOL.I want to find a provider that would allow golden shower again mmm.

Veni1
02-14-20, 22:31
Just a wet and sloppy BBBJ! I've done it. LOL.But if her BBBJ is a bit toothy and she has the herpes virus in her saliva, you might end up with a herpes lesion on your manhood. Best to buy a Fleshlight and stay home. It's cheaper too! LOL.

DukeTopaz
02-14-20, 23:29
Is something up with BBFS Jane's booker? She hasn't been responding to my texts.

DukeTopaz
02-15-20, 01:39
I have been advised the BBFS k girls working tomorrow are Jenny, Lina and Angel.

Has anyone seen more than one of the above, and can compare and contrast?

Thanks!

Humyiy
02-15-20, 03:15

https://kbeautypops.com/models/love/Don't know her, but the girl listed as Crystal reminded me of Minnie. Man, I miss her and her silky straight hair and perfect puffy nips.

https://kbeautypops.com/models/crystal/

Kreme69
02-15-20, 13:33
Talking about BBFCIP Energizer nana. Anyone know if she on long vacation? My appointment got cancelled last week. Trying to rebook since Monday but no response from her booker.

Toungsten
02-15-20, 13:42
M. Angel, Sienna, Wendy.

Sunny. Glow.

Sexyfungirls. Lina.

EricWong
02-15-20, 14:07

https://kbeautypops.com/models/love/Found it, she's Aileen with Booker Tom.

Toungsten
02-15-20, 15:27
Is something up with BBFS Jane's booker? She hasn't been responding to my texts.They are on vacation.

Darth Diggler
02-15-20, 15:58
I have been advised the BBFS k girls working tomorrow are Jenny, Lina and Angel.

Thanks! Sufficient sample size of reviews - including my own - of Jenny and LA Lina / Sara on this thread + thEM. I cant speak for Angel tho. What kind of girl / session are you in the mood for today?

LaDodgers220
02-15-20, 17:14
Hi! Can someone PM me M's contact info? Thanks!

DukeTopaz
02-15-20, 17:45
Sufficient sample size of reviews - including my own - of Jenny and LA Lina / Sara on this thread + thEM. I cant speak for Angel tho. What kind of girl / session are you in the mood for today?I didn't see this in time and went with Lina solely because she doesn't upcharge.

She was nice enough but definitely not the most passionate or "romantic. " Guess they don't feel they need to be if offering the BB.

She said no cip, but I sl ipped.

Didn't try DFK or DATY cause I've gotten sick doing that with girls before.

She gave a decent massage after and said I was a "monkey" as I am rather hirsute.

Dwaeji
02-15-20, 20:55
Hana is back at Jewelry's place. She’s a hell of a ride.

Ed 210
02-15-20, 22:20
Uh.

Which website are these from?

Also are they less than 360?

Thanks!

HapaBoy86
02-15-20, 22:31
I want to find a provider that would allow golden shower again mmm.Join hx they have a club for that and the girls post I love peeing on a dood!

Ocyoo491
02-15-20, 23:03
M. Angel, Sienna, Wendy.

Sunny. Glow.

Sexyfungirls. Lina.Have you seen some of them? Any feedbacks?

Ocyoo491
02-15-20, 23:05
But if her BBBJ is a bit toothy and she has the herpes virus in her saliva, you might end up with a herpes lesion on your manhood. Best to buy a Fleshlight and stay home. It's cheaper too! LOL.Toothy. Never good!!

NintyNine
02-16-20, 02:14
Getting ready to pick my next girl.

Who are the youngest girls now?

NoClue02
02-16-20, 04:49
Hana is back at Jewelry's place. Shes a hell of a ride.Is this the same hana from sfk or diff one? Kinda like hana from sfk and wondering when she be back.

HiKeke
02-16-20, 05:05
Is this the same hana from sfk or diff one? Kinda like hana from sfk and wondering when she be back.Didn't see sfk hana but I believer they are diff girl. Jewelry hana is bit older but good service.

Toungsten
02-16-20, 10:28
Have you seen some of them? Any feedbacks?Recommend Glow and Lina.

Dwaeji
02-16-20, 11:00
Getting ready to pick my next girl.

Who are the youngest girls now?KTE Jamie is young and hot with a tight snatch.

Darth Diggler
02-16-20, 13:45
This girl is a winner IMHO. If the pics are her, they are photoshopped beyond recognition. However, she's quite pretty in a GND type of way. Smallish girl with a slightly tanned complexion and nice smooth skin. Slightly thicker in the thigh department, but not in a bad way. After some foreplay warmup, she was fucking me back in every position I could think of. BBFSCIP with the standard house upcharge. Glad to pay it, as she was far more attractive to me than anyone I've seen at the "no charge" houses in the past 12-18 months. Some guys in the OC forum mentioned she had a bit of an attitude, but I didn't receive any of that. Just a good fucking from a hot KGirl that looks like she would be at home walking around the UCLA campus. I will repeat if she sticks around.Ditto on this top tier athletic submissive spinner. Franklin upcharge be damned, any monger worth his salt should fkn appreciate that bb is even an option with this one, or just the simple the fact that a girl this hot is on the circuit rn. Oh lawdy.

Dislikes: Because I'm still searching for my unicorn: I've had better GFE connections for sure. I didn't get the feeling that I was best thing that's ever happened to her since birth control. Had a very palpable transactional-feel to it. There was a screeching halt to the action right after a shit ton of DFK, cock sucking, and pussy licking, and right before I was going to insert raw, to ask if I included her upcharge in my envelope on her nightstand, which she was too swept away in my initial wave of attack to bother to verify. To be fair, every other upcharge experience I've had, the RA verified the donation to make sure they know what's expected. So while it's understandable that it became a thing during our session, it definitely took away from the flow and illusion to the fantasy.

Likes: Credit to her ass and thighs to be able to provide the mechanics for pounding in ACG. Even better was that she DFK while doing so. She made a point to tell me not to go too deep, but oh how things can change once they realize that little pain may lead to a deluge in dopamine from multiple releases. I could've busted every time she came, but held back as she showed her appreciation for my stamina. The coup-de-grace tho was seeing her wailing with her mouth open and drool was just falling on my arm as I held her close and pummeled her pussy as we pretended to go halves on a baby.

GiJeep
02-16-20, 14:04
I'm going to be in town this week, I usually use KTE and was thinking of Jamie, she seems to have good reviews.

Are there any other ladies I should see?

Darth Diggler
02-16-20, 14:10
I didn't see this in time and went with Lina solely because she doesn't upcharge.

She was nice enough but definitely not the most passionate or "romantic. " Guess they don't feel they need to be if offering the BB.

She said no cip, but I sl ipped.

Didn't try DFK or DATY cause I've gotten sick doing that with girls before.

She gave a decent massage after and said I was a "monkey" as I am rather hirsute. Jenny provides the GFE experience you may be looking for, that is, if she. Or SA for that matter. Ever returns.

Kreme69
02-16-20, 15:27
Talking about BBFCIP Energizer nana. Anyone know if she on long vacation? My appointment got cancelled last week. Trying to rebook since Monday but no response from her booker.Bumping my question above. I'm sure someone may know. I'll following up next week so I don't spam the forum LOL.

GiJeep
02-16-20, 16:53
I'm going to be in town this week and I've only used Ktownescort for my ladies, want to see Jamie cause her reviews here look good, wondering if there are any other ladies that offer BBFS that I should see.

Thanks.

TickingTock
02-16-20, 18:33
Bumping my question above. I'm sure someone may know. I'll following up next week so I don't spam the forum LOL.I reached out yesterday and got a response, schedule didn't match up for me tho. She was available yday.

Dwaeji
02-16-20, 19:15
For all of you who are trying to find Jewelry's contact info, try this google search:

"boyoung los angeles korean escort".

Boyoung is one of her girls and the unique name should help you out.

KGirlAddict
02-16-20, 19:15
Looks like Scarlet is back in LA, for those of you who have seen her before then you know the deal.

https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/scarlet/For those of us that know her, and those thick girl chasin pushin cushion mongers, apparently Scarlet is now Alice back over with the Acetown group. BBFS as advertised. Get it while it's hot.

https://acektown.com/jessi-jan-31th-2/

Jack926
02-16-20, 20:30
For all of you who are trying to find Jewelry's contact info, try this google search:

"boyoung los angeles korean escort".

Boyoung is one of her girls and the unique name should help you out.Are Jewerly booker girl are typically BBFS also?

Dwaeji
02-16-20, 20:51
Are Jewerly booker girl are typically BBFS also?This house is very much YMMV. I've barebacked many of Jewelry's girls. They tend to be younger and more attractive than the "sure bets" at other houses. That being said, it may take a little game, a little money or both to get some of these fine KGirls to open up. If you go in like a ham-fisted ape, you'll no doubt be shut down.

HapaBoy86
02-16-20, 20:59
There are two booker for Jewelry.

Jewelry and Luke (asst).

Darth Diggler
02-16-20, 22:07
First there was Nina and Jenny, then Eve and Lulu, followed by Christine and Jane, and now Luna and Chanel. Let's see if their new talent will adhere to the local customs.

Humyiy
02-16-20, 22:45
Has anyone seen this stacked DD hottie?

How is her face? Body looks like built for Fing.

https://acektown.com/jessi-jan-31th/

Coca Cvs
02-16-20, 23:23
For those of us that know her, and those thick girl chasin pushin cushion mongers, apparently Scarlet is now Alice back over with the Acetown group. BBFS as advertised. Get it while it's hot.

https://acektown.com/jessi-jan-31th-2/?? She's thick? Based on the pics on the website she looks pretty toned. Are the photos photoshopped?

Jack926
02-17-20, 01:29
This house is very much YMMV. I've barebacked many of Jewelry's girls. They tend to be younger and more attractive than the "sure bets" at other houses. That being said, it may take a little game, a little money or both to get some of these fine KGirls to open up. If you go in like a ham-fisted ape, you'll no doubt be shut down.I see-the challenge pussy.

Darth Diggler
02-17-20, 03:44
There are two booker for Jewelry.

Jewelry and Luke (asst).Hence 2 phone numbers?

XXX-6351

XXX-0082

AsianBaller1
02-17-20, 03:58
Are Jewerly booker girl are typically BBFS also?Her girls are YMMV. I was told to keep it low by the girls which I kept my words for it. (Maybe) just don't ruin what's good.

Jack926
02-17-20, 07:34
Hence 2 phone numbers?

XXX-6351

XXX-0082Had no luck with both numbers.

BleachChugger
02-17-20, 11:49
First there was Nina and Jenny, then Eve and Lulu, followed by Christine and Jane, and now Luna and Chanel. Let's see if their new talent will adhere to the local customs.They look like photoshopped MILFs. It's a shame they ran out of younger girls.

Toungsten
02-17-20, 13:03
M. Sienna, Angel. (WLA) Wendy. (PV) Jina WLA starts 3:00.

Sunny. Glow.

Sexy Angels Chanel (new Ktown).

Sexyfunkgirls. Lina.

New with M.

ACE.

TD Leafs
02-17-20, 13:20
For those of us that know her, and those thick girl chasin pushin cushion mongers, apparently Scarlet is now Alice back over with the Acetown group. BBFS as advertised. Get it while it's hot.

https://acektown.com/jessi-jan-31th-2/Damn now it's 360?

Wasn't it 300 with Acektown before?

JungleFun
02-17-20, 16:03
Damn now it's 360?

Wasn't it 300 with Acektown before?Yep saw her with her last booker. Not worth the money and time for me. Saw decent reviews of her in bay area and gave it a shot. Boy do I regret. Tits are nowhere D size american. , they are C at best and slightly droopy. Stomache protrusion in acg, her abdomen area is thicker than her body, slightly out of proportion. Bbj is average with no DT effort at all. Sex was meh, I wanted second and she looked at me like I was crazy. Did not offer massage after the first pop. I don't know where people rave about her looks, she's average looking. The only thing she has going for her is her height, she's taller than most kgirl. I've had girls that are business attitude that gave me better performance than scarlet.

GiJeep
02-17-20, 18:29

Sunny. Glow.

Sexyfunkgirls. Lina.

New with M.

ACE.I'm new here could you explain this post, I understand M is a booker just not sure what is the site, are these the current BBFS ladies?

Thanks.

HapaBoy86
02-17-20, 18:34
Damn now it's 360?

Wasn't it 300 with Acektown before?The Acektown is no longer valid.

Braddock1
02-17-20, 19:09
Just saw her for the first time, and I think I'm addicted. Her rimming is the best I've ever had and she's just naturally a freak. Her body type reminds me of yoona, but with nicer breasts and a better ass. Taller and thicker than mostly every other kgirl, but that's my jam. She's here until Friday and she'll be back in mid-March for those of you interested in seeing her.

MKronos1
02-17-20, 19:17

Sunny. Glow.

Sexyfunkgirls. Lina.

New with M.

ACE.Those pictures are of Kandy. MILF well for more like MIDWF. Not worth $$$60/ hr. $80/ hhr at best.

TheAbc
02-17-20, 19:55

Sunny. Glow.

Sexyfunkgirls. Lina.

New with M.

ACE.Anyone got info on ACE?

Jack926
02-17-20, 20:07
Anyone got info on ACE?Ace used to be with Mykupcake, Sixshop and now with "M". I have heard that she is more Filipino looking than Korean looking and service is good but I never saw her as I don't like short girls (she is 4'9") or Filipino looking girl. BBFS has always been on menu with her.

Mintzpo
02-17-20, 20:09
The Acektown is no longer valid.Wow I wonder what happened.

Jack926
02-17-20, 20:11
Yep saw her with her last booker. Not worth the money and time for me. Saw decent reviews of her in bay area and gave it a shot. Boy do I regret. Tits are nowhere D size american. , they are C at best and slightly droopy. Stomache protrusion in acg, her abdomen area is thicker than her body, slightly out of proportion. Bbj is average with no DT effort at all. Sex was meh, I wanted second and she looked at me like I was crazy. Did not offer massage after the first pop. I don't know where people rave about her looks, she's average looking. The only thing she has going for her is her height, she's taller than most kgirl. I've had girls that are business attitude that gave me better performance than scarlet.I second that motion. I saw Scarlet back in 2016 and she was in much better shape and much more sexier body than now. Unfortunately the body has been going down the hill and it is partly because Scarlet does not watch her diet (3 cheese burger, KFC) and foods like that.

She still delivered great BBBJ and CIP with me but I hate to say that I concur with your visual assessment of Scarlett is 100% accurate and despite her stellar service with me, I still would not go back.

JungleFun
02-17-20, 20:21
Anyone got info on ACE?Saw her when she was in OC with mykupcake, Kandy. She's 5 something, definitely not under 5 feet. She looks korean to me but than again I don't really care which country they look like they came from. I just care that the looks makes me want to go 2nd round and 3rd round. Service was good, eager to please, pleasant attitude, did everything I wanted with no hesitation. Kupcake told me BBFS was 100 extra but I didn't pay that and she didn't ask either. Kandy / Ace is a good ride and definitely above average than the current crop in an overall sense.

TheAbc
02-17-20, 20:22
Ace used to be with Mykupcake, Sixshop and now with "M". I have heard that she is more Filipino looking than Korean looking and service is good but I never saw her as I don't like short girls (she is 4'9") or Filipino looking girl. BBFS has always been on menu with her.Thanks for the info.

DHorn420
02-17-20, 21:28
The Acektown is no longer valid.Agency still active. Just updating their website. Probably will be hosting it somewhere else.

Kreme69
02-17-20, 22:13
Saw her when she was in OC with mykupcake, Kandy. She's 5 something, definitely not under 5 feet. She looks korean to me but than again I don't really care which country they look like they came from. I just care that the looks makes me want to go 2nd round and 3rd round. Service was good, eager to please, pleasant attitude, did everything I wanted with no hesitation. Kupcake told me BBFS was 100 extra but I didn't pay that and she didn't ask either. Kandy / Ace is a good ride and definitely above average than the current crop in an overall sense.Thanks. Got an appointment already and will report once I have my session with her. BBFS drought lately on my rotation. Cona, Nana, Jenny on vacation. Hope she stays awhile. I thought she was old School Ace with double D boobies. I'm thinking of Ace circa Suri, Gaga and Rain LOL.

BonerAppetitty
02-18-20, 00:14
Only take someone to report it and I think Wordpress will shut it down. That's what happens when not using escorts platform or build their own site.

Wow I wonder what happened.

BonerAppetitty
02-18-20, 00:17
M doesn't have a site and not newbie friendly. Best to try these two sites for BBFS.

http://sexyangels.site/sexy-angels

http://sexyfunkgirls.escorts.biz/home

I'm new here could you explain this post, I understand M is a booker just not sure what is the site, are these the current BBFS ladies?

BonerAppetitty
02-18-20, 00:34
I also recommend Hana for a good time. You guys don't have to take my words for it.

This is what the one and only one I bow down to say about her: The MVP Review (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=4585886&viewfull=1#post4585886).

Hana is back at Jewelry's place. Shes a hell of a ride.

BonerAppetitty
02-18-20, 00:46
There is still the boning. Sometimes I forgot to DFK them and forgot to get BBBJ then failed to get PSE LOL. If you still have a boner by this time then welcome to my league the Boner League of Ordinary Gentlemen.

You don't have to ask booker if a girl does GFE or not, just book a girl and tell that girl what you want. No kissing? CBJ only? CFS only? HJ only? All are fine. They may feel weird about it but they even got request not to have FS before. Although I would try to see only really attractive girls.

How do you guys feel about GFE? Little worried about the risks of kissing these beautiful women, planning on reaching out to M but worried they won't respond if I say no GFE.

Dwaeji
02-18-20, 01:00
There is still the boning. Sometimes I forgot to DFK them and forgot to get BBBJ then failed to get PSE LOL. If you still have a boner by this time then welcome to my league the Boner League of Ordinary Gentlemen.

You don't have to ask booker if a girl does GFE or not, just book a girl and tell that girl what you want. No kissing? CBJ only? CFS only? HJ only? All are fine. They may feel weird about it but they even got request not to have FS before. Although I would try to see only really attractive girls.I agree with Boner. If you don't want GFE, just book the girl and tell her how you want it. If "NO GFE" is your game, then don't go to M. There are much hotter girls at other agencies. You might have to work your way through some lower tier agencies, but the eventual access to young Grade A hot body KGirls will be worth it!

BonerAppetitty
02-18-20, 01:05
I am guessing EroticMonkey just wants to clean house to compete with TER. This agency ad / review is a honeypot of fake reviewers and the agency keep using the same profile for new girls and rendered old reviews meaningless.

Keiko agency (aka bookers Cherry and January) have all their ads taken down of Eroticmonkey. Really weird, considering they just added a few new girls a day or two ago. Perhaps they were busted? Should we be worried? The building they operate out of is a notorious incall.

Darth Diggler
02-18-20, 01:16
I am guessing EroticMonkey just wants to clean house to compete with TER. This agency ad / review is a honeypot of fake reviewers and the agency keep using the same profile for new girls and rendered old reviews meaningless.Orgs from The Bay got hit the hardest as they use that site almost exclusively for hobbying. So many legends with easily 300+ reviews each, wiped away overnight. There goes my NorCal TDL.

GiJeep
02-18-20, 01:47
M doesn't have a site and not newbie friendly. Best to try these two sites for BBFS.

http://sexyangels.site/sexy-angels

http://sexyfunkgirls.escorts.biz/homeI won't say I'm a newbie just new to this site or forum.

I've used Ktownescort for the last couple yrs not really knowing there was a lot more available now it seems BBFS is readily available.

I'm leaning towards seeing Jamie at KTE but curious as to who else is good to see any word on Judy at six? Or any of the ladies of sexyangels?

Thanks.

Bastard Chorum
02-18-20, 03:33
Hence 2 phone numbers?

XXX-6351

XXX-0082

Had no luck with both numbers.I'll chime in and say that I recognize those numbers and can confirm they work (top one is Luke and bottom is Jewelry).

TheAbc
02-18-20, 06:00
Between the "new" girl Ace at M or Becky at the palace which one should I go for? Want more GFE than PSE.

SethB
02-18-20, 14:04
I will be traveling to SF and am curious, do any of our local bookers have girls up there? I'm in with sexyangels, ktown and sixshop. If not, any recs?

Toungsten
02-18-20, 15:16
Hera. 5'3" 33 C 23 35.

Toungsten
02-18-20, 15:20
M. Nuri, Angel, Ace, Jina, Wendy, Hera.

Sunny. Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels. Chanel, Jenny (she's back).

JohnHada
02-18-20, 19:15
Hera. 5'3" 33 C 23 35.Hera is Jane. She is now with M.

Veni1
02-18-20, 19:32
Hera is Jane. She is now with M.Wow, the rate that these gals come and go and reappear with new names and new bookers is becoming more than my old brain can follow. Thanks to you guys who can sort it all out. LOL!

DukeTopaz
02-18-20, 19:39
Hera is Jane. She is now with M.So BBFS Jane, formerly of SA in SLA, is now with M and used to be known as Hera?

And Jenny, formerly of SA, now has a new Booker in ktown?

Has SA crashed and burned and. All its talent absconded. To other bookers?

I'm. So confused.

Darth Diggler
02-18-20, 21:31
So BBFS Jane, formerly of SA in SLA, is now with M and used to be known as Hera?

I'm. So confused.My understanding is that Jenny is still with SA, just a new location. But to your crashed and burned point, the pics of Luna and Chanel look dubious at best. Thats not a knock on them, so much as its high-praise for the caliber of girls they started with. And then along came SFK like they fkn own the block.

Ampaysh
02-18-20, 23:36
Finally got the time to see this duo. Came in with high expectations as I've been in a duo with Cona and Lucia before. I got to say I like this one more because Ruby is super hot in my opinion (and I have pretty high standards). Walking in the door and instantly did DFK with each girl individually and then together at once. Stepped into the shower where they both gave me BBBJ. As one girl showered my back, I made out with the other. Switched twice doing this. Eventually left the shower as both girls helped dry me off. Went to the bed at the front where we did more 3-way DFK. Finally made it to the top of the bed and had Ruby ride me cowgirl while I fingered Sara in the ass (she was the one to actually guide me finger in there). Came so fast because Ruby is so freaking hot. Recharged for about 15 min while they massaged my body. I then anally fucked Sera while DFK'ing Ruby and then eventually Ruby got eaten out by Sera while I'm still anally pounding her from the back. 20 min later, I'm ready to come and pull out. They both get on their knees as I release into both their mouths. Overall, super legit session.

Delta747
02-19-20, 00:20
Hera. 5'3" 33 C 23 35.Was Jana up here in SJ with lovelyangels. Site / Jana.

The Real Cost
02-19-20, 01:07
[[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Toungsten
02-19-20, 01:15
My understanding is that Jenny is still with SA, just a new location. But to your crashed and burned point, the pics of Luna and Chanel look dubious at best. Thats not a knock on them, so much as its high-praise for the caliber of girls they started with. And then along came SFK like they fkn own the blockTechnically she's still with them but not working much. She's supposed to be back in WLA this week with the same booker if she works. SFK is having its own problems keeping girls working.

Dwaeji
02-19-20, 03:28
Looks like the HX account for ROK-Girls (aka M) is active again:

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/ROK-Girls/

HapaBoy86
02-19-20, 03:31
Looks like the HX account for ROK-Girls (aka M) is active again:

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/ROK-Girls/From what I undertand its not "M" that handles the hx acct. (Assistant).

Bastard Chorum
02-19-20, 03:38
My understanding is that Jenny is still with SA, just a new location. But to your crashed and burned point, the pics of Luna and Chanel look dubious at best. Thats not a knock on them, so much as its high-praise for the caliber of girls they started with. And then along came SFK like they fkn own the block.

So BBFS Jane, formerly of SA in SLA, is now with M and used to be known as Hera?

I'm. So confused.That's odd, Jenny was still available in WLA last time I asked on Monday. I wouldn't relegate SA down and out for the count just yet. I should have a review up tomorrow. Been swamped lately at work.

Darth Diggler
02-19-20, 04:06
Anyone ever see a girl advertised on a site as BB, and then the next time you stalk-I mean visit-her site, her BB label disappeared? I've noticed this a couple times now with different girls on different sites. Most recent example is Yuki (Six). Just yesterday she was advertised as BB and now I might have to wear a fkn hazmat suit just to get inside the building.

IAmGib1
02-19-20, 12:09
M. Nuri, Angel, Ace, Jina, Wendy, Hera.

Sunny. Glow, Lyn.

Sexy Angels. Chanel, Jenny (she's back).Has Nuri has decided to go BBFS, now that she is in with M's crew?

Any updates from other hobbyists on this?

Jack926
02-19-20, 12:34
Has Nuri has decided to go BBFS, now that she is in with M's crew?

Any updates from other hobbyists on this?In my opinion, being in "M" crew does not AUTOMATICALLY and NECESSARILY means that the girl is going to be BBFS!

As always, there are always exception to the RULE and I would say that while 80%-90% of "M" girls are BBFS, there are handful that are not BBFS. I recall Allison (Hard NO), Roxi (Hard NO) DiAn (YMMV) and two others that were not BBFS.

HobbyRusty
02-19-20, 13:12
Out of M's current line up who do you guys recommend.

Cona was my ATF.

Jina Wendy Nuri.

New girls Mini Ace Jade Karen Hera (saw Jane and was too inexperienced and too many miscommunications).

MarkInLA666
02-19-20, 13:55
In my opinion, being in "M" crew does not AUTOMATICALLY and NECESSARILY means that the girl is going to be BBFS!

As always, there are always exception to the RULE and I would say that while 80%-90% of "M" girls are BBFS, there are handful that are not BBFS. I recall Allison (Hard NO), Roxi (Hard NO) DiAn (YMMV) and two others that were not BBFS.Allison was so hot. Anyone know what happened to her?

Kreme69
02-19-20, 14:11

Cona was my ATF.

Jina Wendy Nuri.

New girls Mini Ace Jade Karen Hera (saw Jane and was too inexperienced and too many miscommunications).Trying for Ace today and will report back. Actually got recommend to me by fellow hobbyists. She's a bit short but real experienced they said. Easy BBFS too from what I read. Will post my experience later today.

BenderOver
02-19-20, 15:08
...seeing her wailing with her mouth open and drool was just falling on my arm as I held her close and pummeled her pussy as we pretended to go halves on a baby.You're a poet when you know it.

Kreme69
02-19-20, 15:35
In my opinion, being in "M" crew does not AUTOMATICALLY and NECESSARILY means that the girl is going to be BBFS!

As always, there are always exception to the RULE and I would say that while 80%-90% of "M" girls are BBFS, there are handful that are not BBFS. I recall Allison (Hard NO), Roxi (Hard NO) DiAn (YMMV) and two others that were not BBFS.Seems that way. Nana profile in humaniplex shows updated. Texted booker. And got response saying she off for a month. Anyone got same response. Talking about legend Nana who still working at Palace building.

Bigwood
02-19-20, 15:48
Ace used to be with Mykupcake, Sixshop and now with "M". I have heard that she is more Filipino looking than Korean looking and service is good but I never saw her as I don't like short girls (she is 4'9") or Filipino looking girl. BBFS has always been on menu with her.Saw Ace last night and was one of her last appointments of the day. I don't usually see providers at night and prefer earlier sessions.

Looks wise, she is ok. Very short, probably around 5 ft. Ok body with small c's and a small ass. To me she looks late 30's early 40's.

She was not into the session at all. Friendly attitude, just seemed like she was worn out and tired. Very little DFK, mostly LFK. For the first time in a long time, I didn't get BBFS with one of M's girls. In fact, we went through 3 condoms for one pop. For some reason, she would grab a fresh one and replace the old one. I checked for signs of her period but didn't see anything.

No round two, but I wasn't really interested. Left after about 40 minutes.

JungleFun
02-19-20, 16:51
Does Jenny have any particular feature that you can use to identify that's it's JENNY with sa? Recently in the OC board I posted about one of the org leaving a bad taste by using the same pics and name of AMBER in oc before she left and when she came back. She was something else in LA with http://sexyfunkgirls.escorts.biz/ I believe. Turned out it's a "new" amber but yet same name and pic, fucking bait and switch. Got me paranoid now of booker swapping low booking girl to help them get business if the girl I want is busy. Any input would be muchly appreciated.

Dwaeji
02-19-20, 17:32
I'm a sucker for tattoos on KGirls. Pretty sure it all started with Sooji many years back. I'm searching for any KGirls with nice tattoos. Hana from Jewelry is one. There was a chick last year named Gold with KTE that had a full back tattoo. Any pointers are appreciated!

AsianBaller1
02-19-20, 17:57
I'm a sucker for tattoos on KGirls. Pretty sure it all started with Sooji many years back. I'm searching for any KGirls with nice tattoos. Hana from Jewelry is one. There was a chick last year named Gold with KTE that had a full back tattoo. Any pointers are appreciated!

Full body tattoo is rare. Right now no. Another girl name bb was with cv.is or number ending 1117 has a big tattoo. Full arm?

Any intel on when sooji will be back is cool.

I know gold is happy right now, but she could come back near future.

HoneyBunBunss
02-19-20, 18:12
Finally got the time to see this duo. Came in with high expectations as I've been in a duo with Cona and Lucia before. I got to say I like this one more because Ruby is super hot in my opinion (and I have pretty high standards). Walking in the door and instantly did DFK with each girl individually and then together at once. Stepped into the shower where they both gave me BBBJ. As one girl showered my back, I made out with the other. Switched twice doing this. Eventually left the shower as both girls helped dry me off. Went to the bed at the front where we did more 3-way DFK. Finally made it to the top of the bed and had Ruby ride me cowgirl while I fingered Sara in the ass (she was the one to actually guide me finger in there). Came so fast because Ruby is so freaking hot. Recharged for about 15 min while they massaged my body. I then anally fucked Sera while DFK'ing Ruby and then eventually Ruby got eaten out by Sera while I'm still anally pounding her from the back. 20 min later, I'm ready to come and pull out. They both get on their knees as I release into both their mouths. Overall, super legit session.Was it BBFS for the both of them?

Qzion24
02-19-20, 18:15
Any recommendations? I saw Christine previously at SA, who I guess is with M now. Had a fun time with her. Was thinking of seeing Jenny, LA Lina or Jane. All 3 seem to have decent reviews, but I'm feeling indecisive LOL. And if there's any other younger girls out there I'd love to hear about it.

HoneyBunBunss
02-19-20, 18:20
Does anybody know if Megan from M is coming back?

Kreme69
02-19-20, 18:27
Allison was so hot. Anyone know what happened to her?She moved up to NorCal. Check her ad at switter listing.

Humyiy
02-19-20, 18:37
Full body tattoo is rare. Right now no. Another girl name bb was with cv.is or number ending 1117 has a big tattoo. Full arm?

I know gold is happy right now, but she could come back near future.Gold is one of my all time favorites. She was so fantastic in bed, beautiful and sexy.

I wonder if BB is aka Koi who had full back tattoos actually some of Koi that were beautiful.

Darth Diggler
02-19-20, 18:42
Does Jenny have any particular feature that you can use to identify that's it's JENNY with sa? Recently in the OC board I posted about one of the org leaving a bad taste by using the same pics and name of AMBER in oc before she left and when she came back. She was something else in LA with http://sexyfunkgirls.escorts.biz/ I believe. Turned out it's a "new" amber but yet same name and pic, fucking bait and switch. Got me paranoid now of booker swapping low booking girl to help them get business if the girl I want is busy. Any input would be muchly appreciated.Th attached pics are the best representation of Jenny's face and petite figure. Add a couple pounds of pooch tho.

Toungsten
02-19-20, 18:56
Th attached pics are the best representation of Jenny's face and petite figure. Add a couple pounds of pooch tho.That's the Jenny we all know and love. The one and only. Hasn't been working regularly lately but will soon.

Toungsten
02-19-20, 18:58
Seems that way. Nana profile in humaniplex shows updated. Texted booker. And got response saying she off for a month. Anyone got same response. Talking about legend Nana who still working at Palace building.Current girls Nuri and Sienna are both no for BBFS.

Toungsten
02-19-20, 19:01
Has Nuri has decided to go BBFS, now that she is in with M's crew?

Any updates from other hobbyists on this?She is still no to BBFS.

Toungsten
02-19-20, 19:08
Mini, 5' 33 B 24 35 Jade, 5' 33 B 23 34 Karen, 5'1" 33 B 24 35.

DHorn420
02-19-20, 19:11
Seems that way. Nana profile in humaniplex shows updated. Texted booker. And got response saying she off for a month. Anyone got same response. Talking about legend Nana who still working at Palace building.Just texted the number I use for Nana and was told she was available tonight. Booked her several times before.

Jack926
02-19-20, 19:17
Allison was so hot. Anyone know what happened to her?Allison was INDEED SUPER HOT: Both FACE AND BODY AND SHE LOVED SEX. She was strictly CFS. She is back in Korea.

TheAbc
02-19-20, 19:28
Saw Ace last night and was one of her last appointments of the day. I don't usually see providers at night and prefer earlier sessions.

Looks wise, she is ok. Very short, probably around 5 ft. Ok body with small c's and a small ass. To me she looks late 30's early 40's.

She was not into the session at all. Friendly attitude, just seemed like she was worn out and tired. Very little DFK, mostly LFK. For the first time in a long time, I didn't get BBFS with one of M's girls. In fact, we went through 3 condoms for one pop. For some reason, she would grab a fresh one and replace the old one. I checked for signs of her period but didn't see anything.

No round two, but I wasn't really interested. Left after about 40 minutes.I was going to book her last night, but ended up going with a safer option. Not sure if I dodged a bullet or not. Some posters claimed that she did BBFS with other orgs so I am not sure why she shut you down. I ended up booking with another M girl, she also felt like she wasn't into the session. This was the second time I saw her and I left early again, she wasn't that good. M just doesn't have good talent at all this month.

Dwaeji
02-19-20, 19:50

I know gold is happy right now, but she could come back near future.If Sooji came back, I might have to see her daily! LOL.

XavierLee
02-19-20, 20:25
Who bbf girl from booker gray and has good service?

XavierLee
02-19-20, 20:27

Cona was my ATF.

Jina Wendy Nuri.

New girls Mini Ace Jade Karen Hera (saw Jane and was too inexperienced and too many miscommunications)Can I book Cona? Which website or phone number?

HapaBoy86
02-19-20, 20:29
If Sooji came back, I might have to see her daily! LOL.Sooji ain't coming back!

XavierLee
02-19-20, 20:50

https://acektown.com/jessi-jan-31th-2/Do you have the number for ca-kdoll?

XavierLee
02-19-20, 20:54
Can help get number for ca-doll? From there who is recommended with BBFS?

Toungsten
02-19-20, 20:57
Luna is sweet and hot with a body you will just love. She will do whatever it is that makes you happy. When I first laid my eyes on Luna I loved her body and sweet face and demeanor. Long sexy legs and breasts that loved to be sucked and fondled. I grabbed her for a hot DFK at the door and she responded immediately by holding me close and moving her hands all over my body. We danced to the bedroom where we shed our clothes with amazing speed and continued kissing passionately. She loves to kiss and to be kissed and held. Love her passion. That's the beauty of being with a girl that's not in her early 20's. She knows what to do and how to do it. Before I could sit her down on the bed she beat me to it and bent down to suck and stroke my erect cock. She really knows how to suck and how to do it with passion. Lots of licking, stroking, spit and ball licking. Couldn't be any better. I didn't want to cum too fast so I got her to lay down on the bed where I spread her legs and licked her thighs and finally her very wet love canal. She really love it and grabbed my head for me to eat her harder and make her wetter with some FIV. She was moaning louder and louder and that really got me going. Love a responsive girl. She grabbed my arms and pulled me up and grabbed my cock and inserted me deep in her pussy. She gasped and pulled me towards her for more DFK. Loved the way she aggressively put her tongue in my mouth and kissed me so hard as she fucked me as much as I was fucking her. I wanted to see her on top so I rolled us over and had her fuck me in CG which really got her going. Bouncing up and down and sliding back and forth and grabbing my head for more passionate DFK. It was getting hot and sweaty and I wanted a BBBJ. I said blowjob and she immediately moved down to my cock and began sucking almost frantically until I shot a load in her mouth. I quickly pulled her over for more DFK and cum sharing and she loved it. If you're looking for good sex with a willing and skilled partner with a knockout body and a cute face, then Luna is the one for you.

https://sexyangels.site/luna

Bulak
02-19-20, 20:58
Saw Ace last night and was one of her last appointments of the day. I don't usually see providers at night and prefer earlier sessions.

No round two, but I wasn't really interested. Left after about 40 minutes.Limited kissing. No FIV. Ask for extra $100 for BBFS. Really? Ended session quickly.

Bulak
02-19-20, 21:03
Does anybody know if Megan from M is coming back?From the looks of her Kakao account, quite happily cozying with her BF. Really slim looking. It'll be long wait for her fanboys. LOL.

JungleFun
02-19-20, 21:24
Limited kissing. No FIV. Ask for extra $100 for BBFS. Really? Ended session quickly.Damn that suck. I saw her in OC after checking out her bay area reviews and I had a great time. She delivered and didn't ask for tips, dfk and everything. Maybe she wasn't in to you or got jaded.

DHorn420
02-19-20, 21:26
Who bbf girl from booker gray and has good service?I had Viki but she gone. You can try Nana.

XavierLee
02-19-20, 21:26
Boycotting is totally not working. Chloe got fully booked before 3 pm almost everyday. I saw her one time after she raised the price to $350, she was great I have to admit. Also I have seen her many time (more than 15 times), so the vibe is very intimate. I won't repeat often as before because of the cost concern. However, the point is where can we find solid girls like Cami, Chloe, Rebecca etc. We used to have Reah, Kate, Hera, Heri, Ava etc. But it seems not many good new comers showed in this scene.

BTW, who have seen Lyn? Any info to share? Is she the same girl who used to be call Eve around 2015,2016?Can you give booker J's number?

DHorn420
02-19-20, 21:31
Her services had gone downhill in the months leading up to her retirement. Safe bet that she ain't coming back for shit, especially after the poor sap got the sloppy thousands after everyone's left a reasonable deposit in her coin slot LOL nice fuck but much better girls out there.

From the looks of her Kakao account, quite happily cozying with her BF. Really slim looking. It'll be long wait for her fanboys. LOL.

LaMancha
02-19-20, 22:41
My understanding is that Jenny is still with SA, just a new location. But to your crashed and burned point, the pics of Luna and Chanel look dubious at best. Thats not a knock on them, so much as its high-praise for the caliber of girls they started with. And then along came SFK like they fkn own the block.From my experience the pictures at SexyAngels are not very accurate and seem only slightly representative. I have only seen three ladies there though.

DHorn420
02-19-20, 22:41
What age would you put on Luna and also, how was her body? Fat rolls? Old? Young? Slim? Were her tits big or small? Hows her ass, flat or curvy? Any detailed info on her looks would be greatly appreciated, wouldn't want to show up and turns out she fugly LOL.

Luna is sweet and hot with a body you will just love. She will do whatever it is that makes you happy. When I first laid my eyes on Luna I loved her body and sweet face and demeanor. Long sexy legs and breasts that loved to be sucked and fondled. I grabbed her for a hot DFK at the door and she responded immediately by holding me close and moving her hands all over my body. We danced to the bedroom where we shed our clothes with amazing speed and continued kissing passionately. She loves to kiss and to be kissed and held. Love her passion. That's the beauty of being with a girl that's not in her early 20's. She knows what to do and how to do it. Before I could sit her down on the bed she beat me to it and bent down to suck and stroke my erect cock. She really knows how to suck and how to do it with passion. Lots of licking, stroking, spit and ball licking. Couldn't be any better. I didn't want to cum too fast so I got her to lay down on the bed where I spread her legs and licked her thighs and finally her very wet love canal. She really love it and grabbed my head for me to eat her harder and make her wetter with some FIV. She was moaning louder and louder and that really got me going. Love a responsive girl. She grabbed my arms and pulled me up and grabbed my cock and inserted me deep in her pussy. She gasped and pulled me towards her for more DFK. Loved the way she aggressively put her tongue in my mouth and kissed me so hard as she fucked me as much as I was fucking her. I wanted to see her on top so I rolled us over and had her fuck me in CG which really got her going. Bouncing up and down and sliding back and forth and grabbing my head for more passionate DFK. It was getting hot and sweaty and I wanted a BBBJ. I said blowjob and she immediately moved down to my cock and began sucking almost frantically until I shot a load in her mouth. I quickly pulled her over for more DFK and cum sharing and she loved it. If you're looking for good sex with a willing and skilled partner with a knockout body and a cute face, then Luna is the one for you.

https://sexyangels.site/luna

JBarry28
02-19-20, 23:30
Mini, 5' 33 B 24 35 Jade, 5' 33 B 23 34 Karen, 5'1" 33 B 24 35.Hey bud, (tried PM, but was full) do you happen to know if new girl Karen is former Ms super-soaker girl Lia? One of the pics looks likes her along with similar stats. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Toungsten
02-19-20, 23:52
Can I book Cona? Which website or phone number?Out of that list Jina hands down.

AsianBaller1
02-20-20, 00:01
Mini, 5' 33 B 24 35 Jade, 5' 33 B 23 34 Karen, 5'1" 33 B 24 35.Took a chance at jade.

She's super tiny and real skinny. She's cute and has that traditional Korean looks. Denied BBFS.

She's cute and tiny, but I don't like her. After shower, she gave me a oil body nuru which was nice.

P2 P, BBBJ, deep throat, wet ton of saliva, soft body.

I don't like her traditional looks. I'm not surprised if she's from a small town in Korea.

Overall she tried really hard and has really nice attitude.

TidyChemist
02-20-20, 01:32
I can agree with Toungsten on this one she's definitely not in her 20's but puts in more effort than any 20 year old. Not going to lie when I entered through the door I wasn't necessarily wowed by her looks and to be honest I didn't really feel like TOFFT this day, but nonetheless I decided to stick around. The routine started with a shower and a small preview in there. Luna is probably in her mid 30's or if you want to push it early thirties but she sure does have a lot of energy she put in so much work I'm a young guy and my time with her just proved how out of shape I was now I'm not fat either. Every time I would try to take a small break she would just pull me in again this continued for a good 30 minutes until I popped. If I'm being honest I felt like I was watching the clock more than her we showered shortly after the first pop then she gave me a massage and then proceeded to jump me again after that shower. It's something I've never experienced before 2 showers in one sitting LOL. Anyways Luna is a good time if you can appreciate service over looks she's not the tightest or the prettiest but she certainly knows how to do her job.

Kreme69
02-20-20, 01:41
She was a dud like other reviewers mentioned. Real short 4'11 to 5'. Average body. Decent breasts and flat butt. Like a dead fish when fucking. Took forever to coax into BBFS. After she agreed, my sex drive faded. Not a kisser and barely into the sex act. Would not repeat. Will try Sienna next even though CFS. Heard good things about her. Will report back.

The Real Cost
02-20-20, 01:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HapaBoy86
02-20-20, 02:38
Can I book Cona? Which website or phone number?No website and if you are not already on the bookers rolodex. Don't even try. Get ignored.

HapaBoy86
02-20-20, 02:40
Do you have the number for ca-kdoll?Use the the search function and it will give ya hits or maybe scroll back several pages.

Bastard Chorum
02-20-20, 03:07
With Sexy Angels.

Photos: It's her. Some photoshop. The picture of her on her knees in a sheer black body stocking is the most representative.

Looks: Gorgeous face (this is heavily biased for me cause I really like that look), Magnificent soft man made DD's (she's got a lot to begin with but extra implants to round it out), decent ass, shaven pussy, 5'6". She's tan and not as pale as the pictures make it out to be. Some fading tan lines on her shoulders. Curvy frame.

English: Not much.

Attitude: Likes to laugh, aims to please, easy to get along with.

Service: Overall above average. DFK was decent. Her BBBJ starts with quick bursts of in and out tip action followed by more sensual DT and BLS. Really responsive to DATY (more on this later). Breast play should be one of the main attraction for her cause they were by far one of the looking I've come across. Skipped CG cause I wanted K9 and mish with that face and body right away. Both were good as her looks took it up a notch. As with all good things, some points of distraction: she takes her time in the shower routine and her enthusiasm/responsiveness is a bit contrived. I was also surprised how brightly lit the room was. She was hesitant for BB action, definitely YMMV.

Expense: $260.

Repeat: Yes, I'll preface this with how looks heavily played a part on the positive review which you should be aware of. Service was more likely slightly above average but man her looks are ATF level for me.

XavierLee
02-20-20, 03:19
Just texted the number I use for Nana and was told she was available tonight. Booked her several times before.Are you talking about NANA with booker gray?

Bastard Chorum
02-20-20, 03:25
Just throwing it out there to save me time replying to PMs and Posts:

My list of stand out favorites for the BB advertised kgirls I've seen as of this posting:

Sophia (SAG. OC): Older, but service is up there. High libido, great attitude that wants to devour you whole, very enthusiastic, aims to please.

Jamie (KTE. LA): Petite latin bodied cutie. Good service with great looks. Long black hair which sometimes gets in the way. Attitude is a bit standoffish and disconnected, especially during the interim and after popping.

Chloe (Passionkfruit. OC): JAV worthy looks, great smile, average service, friendly personality.

Chanel (SA. LA): Best looking to me so far, great tits and curvy body, good service, fun personality.

As an overall package that centers more on looks (all the girls listed above have decent or better service regardless) my assessment is:

1. Chanel.

2. Jamie.

3. Chloe.

4. Sophia.

XavierLee
02-20-20, 03:46
Just texted the number I use for Nana and was told she was available tonight. Booked her several times before.Thoughts Gary Booker and Rose Nana? Is she good GFE / BBF / nice?

IAmGib1
02-20-20, 11:54
With Sexy Angels.

Photos: It's her. Some photoshop. The picture of her on her knees in a sheer black body stocking is the most representative.

Looks: Gorgeous face (this is heavily biased for me cause I really like that look), Magnificent soft man made DD's (she's got a lot to begin with but extra implants to round it out), decent ass, shaven pussy, 5'6". She's tan and not as pale as the pictures make it out to be. Some fading tan lines on her shoulders. Curvy frame.

Service: Overall above average. DFK was decent. Her BBBJ starts with quick bursts of in and out tip action followed by more sensual DT and BLS. Really responsive to DATY (more on this later). Breast play should be one of the main attraction for her cause they were by far one of the looking I've come across. Skipped CG cause I wanted K9 and mish with that face and body right away. Both were good as her looks took it up a notch. As with all good things, some points of distraction: she takes her time in the shower routine and her enthusiasm/responsiveness is a bit contrived. I was also surprised how brightly lit the room was. She was hesitant for BB action, definitely YMMV.

Repeat: Yes, I'll preface this with how looks heavily played a part on the positive review which you should be aware of. Service was more likely slightly above average but man her looks are ATF level for me.So Chanel is skinny with big tits and a slightly above average Asian ass (not a bubble butt)?

Who would you say has a body like hers from today's current crop of kgirls or movie stars or online JAV or porn actresses?

Bastard Chorum
02-20-20, 15:13
So Chanel is skinny with big tits and a slightly above average Asian ass (not a bubble butt)?

Who would you say has a body like hers from today's current crop of kgirls or movie stars or online JAV or porn actresses?Butt is between flat and bubble butt, Jamie has a better ass. Her figure is similar to when Amber initially just got back, just a bit slimmer and bigger tits. I wouldn't classify her as skinny, when I think of skinny I imagine Chanel / Sienna with M and Aurora with Kcup, she's thicker almost latina build.

Lazymotivated
02-20-20, 16:05
So I just got into the hobby 6 months ago. And would like to contribute some knowledge to all you fine people.

Acektown isn't' out of business just new website.

New website: acektownla.com.

Always had a great safe time with all their providers. Some have honestly been the most amazing beautiful girls ever. I always come back to the korean agencies since they have the best service from any independent girls working.

Toungsten
02-20-20, 16:24

My list of stand out favorites for the BB advertised kgirls I've seen as of this posting:

Sophia (SAG. OC): Older, but service is up there. High libido, great attitude that wants to devour you whole, very enthusiastic, aims to please.

Jamie (KTE. LA): Petite latin bodied cutie. Good service with great looks. Long black hair which sometimes gets in the way. Attitude is a bit standoffish and disconnected, especially during the interim and after popping.

Chloe (Passionkfruit. OC): JAV worthy looks, great smile, average service, friendly personality.

Chanel (SA. LA): Best looking to me so far, great tits and curvy body, good service, fun personality.

As an overall package that centers more on looks (all the girls listed above have decent or better service regardless) my assessment is:

1. Chanel.

2. Jamie.

3. Chloe.

4. Sophia.I would add Jina to that list. Very pretty IMHO and a great natural swimsuit model's body. Starts off passive but if you hit the right spots she really gets going. Once you get the passive ones to that point of no return you get a memorable experience.

Toungsten
02-20-20, 16:28
What age would you put on Luna and also, how was her body? Fat rolls? Old? Young? Slim? Were her tits big or small? Hows her ass, flat or curvy? Any detailed info on her looks would be greatly appreciated, wouldn't want to show up and turns out she fugly LOL.Probably 28 to 35 as virtually most of the girls who claim to be early twenties actually are. Slim, nice body with big tits and an average to round ass. You won't be disappointed although it's always YMMV.

Toungsten
02-20-20, 16:30
Hey bud, (tried PM, but was full) do you happen to know if new girl Karen is former Ms super-soaker girl Lia? One of the pics looks likes her along with similar stats. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.Looks a little like her but unfortunately no. Lia was one of my best fucks ever even though she wasn't one of the best looking ones.

Seriousfun
02-20-20, 17:41
Pros- cute, young, large soft breasts, soft rim, shower preview, BBBJ.

Cons- little touching or kissing allowed, CFS, a little too much canned verbal praise.

Don't expect a wild session. Let her direct you, and she'll treat you fine. She dozed off in bed with me for a few minutes, and she was actually a little sweeter when she realized this.

HandsomeGuy1
02-20-20, 18:47
Allison. She was strictly CFS. She is back in Korea.I was really curious about her. Is coming back? If yes, when?

DHorn420
02-20-20, 21:36

Cons- little touching or kissing allowed, CFS, a little too much canned verbal praise.

Don't expect a wild session. Let her direct you, and she'll treat you fine. She dozed off in bed with me for a few minutes, and she was actually a little sweeter when she realized this.Got constant DFK with her. All throughout the session actually. Safe bet that its YMMV.

DukeTopaz
02-20-20, 23:41
I could never willingly book with a girl whose photo is such a suspect cut-and-pasted head horrorshow.

AsianBaller1
02-21-20, 02:25
With Sexy Angels.

Repeat: Yes, I'll preface this with how looks heavily played a part on the positive review which you should be aware of. Service was more likely slightly above average but man her looks are ATF level for me.+1 on Chanel.

She's nice and here my version of a black knight.

Not a young spring chicken, I say mid to late 30, but she had her makeup done well. A word to define her beauty is classic Korean elegant. She got her nails done well, hair color is great. Her body was warm and soft.

Easy BBFS, she did mention condom, but she just want to check if I need it.

Soft and slow BBBJ, very GFE, perky nipples, but enhanced.

I can't spot any tattoo, and I love her earring. She welcomed me in a black one piece, once we got to the room, I spread that legs and put my ding dong inside while half naked.

Truly unscripted.

Francescoo
02-21-20, 04:41

Don't expect a wild session. Let her direct you, and she'll treat you fine. She dozed off in bed with me for a few minutes, and she was actually a little sweeter when she realized this.Idk I had a better vibe with her!

I saw her the first time & multiple times in the week! And each time is was amazing! She kept giving me compliments and it was amazing! Love that body of her!. Me I'll say 10/10 in everything we did.

TheAbc
02-21-20, 06:59
Mini, 5' 33 B 24 35 Jade, 5' 33 B 23 34 Karen, 5'1" 33 B 24 35.Any info on these? I haven't liked much of whatever M has had in the past 2 months. Hoping one of these is good.

IAmGib1
02-21-20, 09:17
Butt is between flat and bubble butt, Jamie has a better ass. Her figure is similar to when Amber initially just got back, just a bit slimmer and bigger tits. I wouldn't classify her as skinny, when I think of skinny I imagine Chanel / Sienna with M and Aurora with Kcup, she's thicker almost latina build.Amber is / was slim but hourglass shapely with a semi-curvy ass. Thanks for the description and sharing the extra details. BC. She just made my TD list. Now if she is as skillful as Amber she will be very popular indeed.

JohnnyEm
02-21-20, 11:44
Finally got the time to see this duo. Came in with high expectations as I've been in a duo with Cona and Lucia before. I got to say I like this one more because Ruby is super hot in my opinion (and I have pretty high standards). Walking in the door and instantly did DFK with each girl individually and then together at once. Stepped into the shower where they both gave me BBBJ. As one girl showered my back, I made out with the other. Switched twice doing this. Eventually left the shower as both girls helped dry me off. Went to the bed at the front where we did more 3-way DFK. Finally made it to the top of the bed and had Ruby ride me cowgirl while I fingered Sara in the ass (she was the one to actually guide me finger in there). Came so fast because Ruby is so freaking hot. Recharged for about 15 min while they massaged my body. I then anally fucked Sera while DFK'ing Ruby and then eventually Ruby got eaten out by Sera while I'm still anally pounding her from the back. 20 min later, I'm ready to come and pull out. They both get on their knees as I release into both their mouths. Overall, super legit session.Was the duo BBFS?

Toungsten
02-21-20, 12:54
I could never willingly book with a girl whose photo is such a suspect cut-and-pasted head horrorshow.Don't let that scare you away. Sometimes the real life face is better than the pics as is the case of Jina with M IMHO. Chanel is no worse than cute and quite attractive at best. Then take into account the body and service with Chanel and you've got a winner.

Toungsten
02-21-20, 12:58
M. Nuri, Angel, Sienna, Wendy, Jina, Ace, Mini, Karen, Jade, Hera.

Sunny. Glow.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Min, Ruby.

Sexy Angels. Chanel, Luna.

Sexyfunkgirls. Nancy.

Redl475
02-21-20, 13:13
Is there any BBFS recommendations in the Bay Area? I can't seem to find much.

Seriousfun
02-21-20, 13:30
Got constant DFK with her. All throughout the session actually. Safe bet that its YMMV.It's always YMMV! I always seem to exceed everyone else's experience, so I was wondering about this one. My hygiene was impeccable!

Francescoo
02-21-20, 14:43
I'm seeing her today will TOFTT.

PwrRngr1
02-21-20, 16:26
Finally got the time to see this duo. Came in with high expectations as I've been in a duo with Cona and Lucia before. I got to say I like this one more because Ruby is super hot in my opinion (and I have pretty high standards). Walking in the door and instantly did DFK with each girl individually and then together at once. Stepped into the shower where they both gave me BBBJ. As one girl showered my back, I made out with the other. Switched twice doing this. Eventually left the shower as both girls helped dry me off. Went to the bed at the front where we did more 3-way DFK. Finally made it to the top of the bed and had Ruby ride me cowgirl while I fingered Sara in the ass (she was the one to actually guide me finger in there). Came so fast because Ruby is so freaking hot. Recharged for about 15 min while they massaged my body. I then anally fucked Sera while DFK'ing Ruby and then eventually Ruby got eaten out by Sera while I'm still anally pounding her from the back. 20 min later, I'm ready to come and pull out. They both get on their knees as I release into both their mouths. Overall, super legit session.Wow! This sounds like my perfect dream / fantasy session. I almost jizzed myself reading this haha! I've been dabbling with HX recently but I think I might try and get in with this agency next. Thanks for the read!

Best,

PwrRngr1.

LonerRanger
02-21-20, 16:31
Does anybody what happened to Jenny of SexyAngels?

The advertisement on HX (LoveliestAngels) says Jenny is available, but when I text the booker he says she is not available.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LoveliestAngels

https://sexyangels.site/

Unclefk
02-21-20, 17:09
Don't let that scare you away. Sometimes the real life face is better than the pics as is the case of Jina with M IMHO. Chanel is no worse than cute and quite attractive at best. Then take into account the body and service with Chanel and you've got a winner.Chanel was the gift! Gracias!

DrDisney
02-21-20, 17:38
Is there any BBFS recommendations in the Bay Area? I can't seem to find much.Look for any service providers that offer PSE. In the bay area PSE is typically BBFS.

Toungsten
02-21-20, 19:47
Does anybody what happened to Jenny of SexyAngels?

The advertisement on HX (LoveliestAngels) says Jenny is available, but when I text the booker he says she is not available.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LoveliestAngels

https://sexyangels.site/She's been working on a very limited basis lately but occasionally available.

XavierLee
02-21-20, 21:30
I pre-booked Nana from Gary booker, and he cancel on me. Does anybody know why he did that?

A0C1234
02-21-20, 22:13
I just saw Ruby and I had a really good time. She greeted me with only her underwear and she went in for some DFK. She then led me to the room and the only thing I thought to myself was that she has a good fucking ass. During the shower I had to feel her ass and boy was it a handful. She showed me a preview BBBJ in the shower and when we got to the bed she teased me with P2 P and then another BJ. We did it in multiple positions and looking at her through the mirror was something else. Overall I had a good ass time and she definitely has one of the best ass that I have seen from a kgirl. I'm definitely going to repeat with her.

XavierLee
02-21-20, 22:38
Don't let that scare you away. Sometimes the real life face is better than the pics as is the case of Jina with M IMHO. Chanel is no worse than cute and quite attractive at best. Then take into account the body and service with Chanel and you've got a winner.Chanel BBFS?

LonerRanger
02-22-20, 00:32
Has anybody seen Jessi and willing me a description and mini-review?

Thanks,

https://acektownla.com/jessi

https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Jennyinktown/120582/

KeneBahl
02-22-20, 01:15
Quick little side note about recent visits to these two:

Jina with M: as I entered into the room, there was a bottle of lube and a hat on the bed. Body is nice, natural Bs. Not spinner thin but more GND kind of look. Pretty face, although she didn't really look quite korean to me. Maybe more korean Chinese or mix in with thai? *shrug* Anyway, seemed to enjoy DATY, and BBFS was pretty much automatic after that. Good ride, would think about seeing again but probably will try others first instead. Lots of variety out there.

Speaking of which. Hana with Jewelry: lizard tat down her spine as previously noted. Also *Large* symmetric butt tats. Like pretty much covers her entire cheek. Didn't spend too much time looking at them though. Good DFK, from certain angles, actually reminded me of Brenna Sparks. So I kind of pretended it was her. Good BBBJ and DT, then Russian. Her right breast implant is the rock hard one; left side is a lot softer. Seemed intent on trying to make me pop before the main event, but I wanted some DATY so we went there and she seemed very responsive. CFS. BBFS doesn't seem to be an option although I'm sure with enough repeats maybe it is? Again, YMMV as with all these encounters. If you click, you click and it's just one of those luck of the draws half the time. By the time cup one was served, she was very vocal. Almost to the point that I wasn't sure if she was enjoying it or not. Same thing with her as with Jina though. I wouldn't mind seeing her again but there's lots of talent out there (and never enough time or money it seems sometimes).

Happy Mongering!!

Toungsten
02-22-20, 03:12
Chanel BBFS?It's available with a YMMV sticker attached.

Member #6292
02-22-20, 06:54
M sent me a message of all these girls, did she takeover a few bookers girls or something? Anyways I picked Hera, thought her photos looked familiar but didn't think anything if it till I saw it was BBFS Jane, I was disappointed it wasn't someone new but I still enjoy Janes services! She's gotten better but still did shower with me in the beginning. She washed my dick from outside the tub. She lubed before the session and inside I go, basically same as before. BBFS and last time I enjoyed her round ass so I opted to finish in doggy and she does moan a lot better now and she always seems happy. Cummed inside her and we relaxed till the end, she has a nice body and cute face. She used tissue to clean my cum up but didn't douche, she did join me for a shower at the end. Typical rate, she's now in PV. Parking sucks so ask M for access to parking garage.

BuddhaHead
02-22-20, 11:21
I pre-booked Nana from Gary booker, and he cancel on me. Does anybody know why he did that?He no like you.

Admin2
02-22-20, 12:19
IF YOU WANT TO GET BANNED

Say another fucking word about what other guys should or should not pay. I don't give a fuck what side of the argument you are on. Say it, I ban you. I don't care if you were the first guy who ever signed up for this forum.

A2

Kreme69
02-22-20, 12:46
I pre-booked Nana from Gary booker, and he cancel on me. Does anybody know why he did that?Yeah. Not sure what's going on with this booker or nana in particular. Long time customer. But for some reason got cancelled last week. Tried to book again and no response ever since. Oh well moving on. Booker Gray is kinda fickle though so that's to be expected.

Toungsten
02-22-20, 13:38
M. Sienna, Ace, Hera, Wendy, Angel, Karen, Jade, Mini.

Sexy Angels. Chanel, Luna.

Newtopasian. LA Sera, Ruby.

Sexyfunkgirls. Lina, Nancy.

LARckr720
02-22-20, 14:47
Yeah. Not sure what's going on with this booker or nana in particular. Long time customer. But for some reason got cancelled last week. Tried to book again and no response ever since. Oh well moving on. Booker Gray is kinda fickle though so that's to be expected.Same. Long time customer of Nana and got cancelled on two weeks ago. Used the usual phone# so don't know if it's Gary, don't really care to know booker's name.

Jim Thome
02-22-20, 15:18

1. Chanel.

2. Jamie.

3. Chloe.

4. Sophia.BC is another one of my favorite posters I just want to add some names to this list. I've only seen Jamie on this list so far and I think she's great she's on my regular rotation. I'd also add Hera / Jane to this list and Jenny from SA as well. For OC I'd add Amora for her great spinner body and I haven't seen Chloe but I'm interested in her. Looks like M has a lot of new girls too. Seems like there's a lot to choose from these days with a lot of confirmed hotties with tight bodies that includes young girls in their twenties as well. I usually go on overseas mongering trips in April but maybe not this year since there's a lot of good options in LA/OC currently. Hopefully it stays this way but never know since it was seriously quite dry for most of 2019.

HapaBoy86
02-22-20, 17:26
He no like you.Or, bad vibes from you?

DHorn420
02-22-20, 17:54
So just left two deposits at the Ktown fun house, early bird appointments. One for Chanel and one for Jamie, although Chanel requested I finish outside, definitely respected her decision, but I made her suck my meat loaf till I left one cup with her. Session with Jamie didn't start till a whole hour later after I was done with Chanel, so stuck around the area till it was go time. Definitely helped having to wait and recharge because by the time it was Jamie's turn to get pounded, I had a whole another clip ready for her. Description of both girls have been on point from previous reports. Chanel with SA looks more like her pics with slight P.S. While Jamie with KTE doesn't look anything like her pics but is still a hot young and tight bodied cutie, amazing tits and lovely ass along with a very tight pussy. I complimented her tightness, she praised the girth of my fat dong burying itself inside her. Chanel was very fun, cute and engaging from the start, while Jamie seemed a bit more standoffish and aloof, even after kissing at the door, but it changed bit by bit. Chanel opened up a whole lot more throughout the session while Jamie eventually did through conversation and just generally fucking, cock sucking and DFK'Ing. In terms of body, I liked Jamies more, but service, definitely Chanel, although I think I would repeat with Jamie before Chanel for the simple fact when that I was catching my breathe and asked Jamie "where can I finish?" Through her lip-biting, ahegao face and moans she hits me with "anywhere honey" upon hearing that and going through various positions on Jamie, I have her mount me for one last ride, held her ass with my right hand and with my left hand on her right boob, her tongue down my throat in and around my mouth, I pump her pussy till I empty the entire clip in her tight wet love canal. Hearing her say "OMG" as my load quickly fills up her womb was one of the many highlights with her. Shout-out to those who provide honest reviews. Cheers 🍻.

Bunny Whip
02-22-20, 20:32
Looks a little like her but unfortunately no. Lia was one of my best fucks ever even though she wasn't one of the best looking ones.Bummers, Lia was one of those most overall fun. Plus love those shorties. I hope she returns.

Brick562
02-23-20, 07:10
Who is the youngest k girl. Best looking k girl? Best service k girl in your opinion?

IAmGib1
02-23-20, 09:19
I just saw Ruby and I had a really good time. She greeted me with only her underwear and she went in for some DFK. She then led me to the room and the only thing I thought to myself was that she has a good fucking ass. During the shower I had to feel her ass and boy was it a handful. She showed me a preview BBBJ in the shower and when we got to the bed she teased me with P2 P and then another BJ. We did it in multiple positions and looking at her through the mirror was something else. Overall I had a good ass time and she definitely has one of the best ass that I have seen from a kgirl. I'm definitely going to repeat with her.Thanks for sharing but I believe this report should be in a different thread then the BBFS thread here. Unless you are saying Ruby gave BBFS?

LoveAsianGirls
02-23-20, 11:46
+1 on Chanel.

She's nice and here my version of a black knight.

Not a young spring chicken, I say mid to late 30, but she had her makeup done well. A word to define her beauty is classic Korean elegant. She got her nails done well, hair color is great. Her body was warm and soft.

Easy BBFS, she did mention condom, but she just want to check if I need it.

Soft and slow BBBJ, very GFE, perky nipples, but enhanced.

I can't spot any tattoo, and I love her earring. She welcomed me in a black one piece, once we got to the room, I spread that legs and put my ding dong inside while half naked.

Truly unscripted.Tall and slender with pretty face and big enhanced tits that are firm. Fun personality. Nice DFK and BBBJ / bls skills. Did not allow DATO. She enjoyed DATY. BBFS. No CIP and no CIM as alternative so blew load on her stomach. Nice time and would repeat.

LoveAsianGirls
02-23-20, 12:32
I can agree with Toungsten on this one she's definitely not in her 20's but puts in more effort than any 20 year old. Not going to lie when I entered through the door I wasn't necessarily wowed by her looks and to be honest I didn't really feel like TOFFT this day, but nonetheless I decided to stick around. The routine started with a shower and a small preview in there. Luna is probably in her mid 30's or if you want to push it early thirties but she sure does have a lot of energy she put in so much work I'm a young guy and my time with her just proved how out of shape I was now I'm not fat either. Every time I would try to take a small break she would just pull me in again this continued for a good 30 minutes until I popped. If I'm being honest I felt like I was watching the clock more than her we showered shortly after the first pop then she gave me a massage and then proceeded to jump me again after that shower. It's something I've never experienced before 2 showers in one sitting LOL. Anyways Luna is a good time if you can appreciate service over looks she's not the tightest or the prettiest but she certainly knows how to do her job.Luna looks nothing like photos. She looks better. Shorter with cute face, nice body with nice enhanced tits and nice ass. Preview BBBJ in shower. In bedroom, nice DFK, liked her dark nipples licked and sucked, good BBBJ and showed her how to use hands to enhance experience. She has cute little hands. She seemed to enjoy DATO and DATY from behind. Nice bb standing doggie with some DFK. 69 was good. She O'd a few times from DATY after I had her lay back. Shared her juices in DFK as I entered bb mish. Did many positions. Finally finished CIP in mish with DFK. No English so cuddle and chat was difficult. More reserved than the energetic nympho others have described. Perhaps she was tired from session just before mine (my appt. Got pushed back 30 minutes LOL). Regardless, fun time and will repeat.

LoveAsianGirls
02-23-20, 13:05
Anyone seen Bunny at Top Girls? Had nice experience with Julia from this agency.

A0C1234
02-23-20, 13:31
Thanks for sharing but I believe this report should be in a different thread then the BBFS thread here. Unless you are saying Ruby gave BBFS?She's does I forgot to mention it my bad.

Sibboleth
02-23-20, 14:22
That's not the password and he knows it. Just Pmd you the real password.Care to PM me the pw?

Ty.

KGirlAddict
02-23-20, 14:51
Quick little side note about recent visits to these two:

Jina with M: as I entered into the room, there was a bottle of lube and a hat on the bed. Body is nice, natural Bs. Not spinner thin but more GND kind of look. Pretty face, although she didn't really look quite korean to me. Maybe more korean Chinese or mix in with thai? *shrug* Anyway, seemed to enjoy DATY, and BBFS was pretty much automatic after that. Good ride, would think about seeing again but probably will try others first instead. Lots of variety out there.

Speaking of which. Hana with Jewelry: lizard tat down her spine as previously noted. Also *Large* symmetric butt tats. Like pretty much covers her entire cheek. Didn't spend too much time looking at them though. Good DFK, from certain angles, actually reminded me of Brenna Sparks. So I kind of pretended it was her. Good BBBJ and DT, then Russian. Her right breast implant is the rock hard one; left side is a lot softer. Seemed intent on trying to make me pop before the main event, but I wanted some DATY so we went there and she seemed very responsive. CFS. BBFS doesn't seem to be an option although I'm sure with enough repeats maybe it is? Again, YMMV as with all these encounters. If you click, you click and it's just one of those luck of the draws half the time. By the time cup one was served, she was very vocal. Almost to the point that I wasn't sure if she was enjoying it or not. Same thing with her as with Jina though. I wouldn't mind seeing her again but there's lots of talent out there (and never enough time or money it seems sometimes).

Happy Mongering!!Jina has moved from M's stable over to Ace Ktown Group as Isabella. Great girl, pics accurate, and I recommend! Great service as advertised. It looks like Mimi is back on Monday and pictures look tempting. But those pics are almost too good to be true. Anyone have intel on Mimi? TOFTT?

https://acektownla.com/

DHorn420
02-23-20, 16:13
There is a review over on TER about Mimi. Not sure if it's accurate or a shill review. But hoping someone sees her soon and gives us an update on her here on the forum.

Jina has moved from M's stable over to Ace Ktown Group as Isabella. Great girl, pics accurate, and I recommend! Great service as advertised. It looks like Mimi is back on Monday and pictures look tempting. But those pics are almost too good to be true. Anyone have intel on Mimi? TOFTT?

https://acektownla.com/

Veni1
02-23-20, 19:40
Who is the youngest k girl. Best looking k girl? Best service k girl in your opinion?If it's just one gal, this could be like Don Quixote's quest for the holy grail. The impossible dream. LOL!

Veni1
02-23-20, 20:11
I'm going to keep this short, but consider it a mini review. I visited Jane (now with M as Hera) and have to say I am one of the few who feel disappointed. There was no open mouth kissing of any kind. Just a closed mouthed pucker. Her BBBJ was very short lived (I had to ask her for it) with minimal suction limited to just the tip of my member. She does offer BBFS without even asking and she'll let you drop a load without the slightest concern. Unfortunately, she is very passive throughout the entire session, the one exception being that she does do a pretty good CG. Looks wise, she has a cute face and an average body. Her pictures are photoshopped, with her face being made more oval, her tits enlarged, and her waist being thinned down. Performance wise, she is lackluster with you having to initiate the action. I won't elaborate here, but over on the newly revived review board, her last review as Jane was pretty telling.

Would I repeat? No. I want a gal that takes some initiative and teasingly gets you primed before you release. But that's just me. If you're a guy who's ready to drop a load into a little pussy with the slightest foreplay, then this may be your gal. As always, YMMV.

Toungsten
02-23-20, 21:29
Who is the youngest k girl. Best looking k girl? Best service k girl in your opinion?If it was all in one it would cost a lot more than the current rate.

Youngest could be LA Lina.

Best service got to be Nana.

Best looking. Hmmm. Maybe Jenny or Nina.

Toungsten
02-23-20, 23:51
Starts Monday Feb. 24 11 AM Sexyfunkgirls.

TheAbc
02-24-20, 04:46
Just a heads up guys. She's leaving at the end of the month for three months. If you haven't seen her yet see her before she leaves. A pretty face with an unbelievably perfect body. Tits, hips, ass and legs. Her body can't be beat and if you want a girl who is passionate, loud and BBFS friendly then you are in for a real treat. Get her going and she screams like a banshee and is an incredible kisser who will lay those lips on you from the time you enter the apartment until you leave. She will do whatever it takes to please and does it so well. DT, CIM, Swallow. She is the total package.Some here mention that she's coming back in March or late Feb. Anyone know if there is an update on her? For some reason my quote missed out on this, it's Chanel at M.

Toungsten
02-24-20, 10:09
Some here mention that she's coming back in March or late Feb. Anyone know if there is an update on her? For some reason my quote missed out on this, it's Chanel at M.I spoke to her about a week ago and her plan still is to return late March. That can always change but that is the latest on her.

Jack926
02-24-20, 12:38
Some here mention that she's coming back in March or late Feb. Anyone know if there is an update on her? For some reason my quote missed out on this, it's Chanel at M.

Chanel has a plan to come back at the end of March and so as Yeal from (Sixshop) but don't bet your horses on it as they may not get the visa for a return visit. In addition, with South Korea becoming a 2nd epicenter of Coronavirus, it will be HARDER AND HARDER for ANYONE from Korea to get a visa to USA.

DHorn420
02-24-20, 12:48
Starts Monday Feb. 24 11 AM Sexyfunkgirls.Got an appointment already set up & missed this hot little vixen.