PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

MKronos1
11-14-19, 10:09
I tried to book her first slot, but eventually got an opening later in the afternoon. She was already wet when I met her but pretty sure it was one or more of your guys' load still deep inside her. I actually don't mind since I have a thing for gangbang creampies. And for the guys who don't like snowballing, you're most likely tasting some leftovers while eating her out and even while kissing her. But she is clean and hygienic. She uses mouthwash and showers with you. I just don't think they have time to fully wash or douche between session; probably 10 minutes top.

Toungsten
11-14-19, 10:16
My experience was completely opposite. The screening was a BREEZE and then after my first session, I texted her and thanked her. She texted me and said "Love Ya-When are you coming back?"

She is pretty cool.I was also screened almost immediately and after, when I texted her, she responded with cute emojis.

Dwaeji
11-14-19, 12:03
Appreciate the input. But with the KTE girls can you honestly say their BBFS performance is so much better than the free* BBFS girls to justify the extra 100? I mean I have a hard time imagining service better than Nina at the moment in LA from a provider above a 7 in attractiveness.Performance isn't the only consideration:

1. The extra 100 means very little to me.

2. I think it's fair to pay extra for upgraded service.

3. The extra charge discourages some guys from seeking BBFS with that provider, so I'm sharing the pussy with fewer bare dicks.

Just my way of looking at it. If you see it differently, I won't argue (see point 3 above).

Toungsten
11-14-19, 12:11
Performance isn't the only consideration:

1. The extra 100 means very little to me.

2. I think it's fair to pay extra for upgraded service.

3. The extra charge discourages some guys from seeking BBFS with that provider, so I'm sharing the pussy with fewer bare dicks.

Just my way of looking at it. If you see it differently, I won't argue (see point 3 above).I wouldn't consider it upgrades service if around the corner the same service is at the lower price. It's like buying a car and two dealers have different prices. Which one would you buy from. Now sharing pussy with fewer bare dicks is a consideration so that's why I always make my appointments the first of the day. It's not perfect but it helps. Not everyone has that luxury so I guess I have to consider myself lucky.

Toungsten
11-14-19, 12:43
M.
Chanel.......................................................... PV.
Lucia, Katie, Allie, Cloe, Cherry........... WLA.

Newtopasian.
Min, Ruby.......................... WLA.

Sexy Angels.
Jenny, Nina................................. WLA.

MauiDiver
11-14-19, 15:42
Can someone do a solid and share or PM me the site to sexyangels?https://sexyangels.site/

JizzedUp
11-14-19, 15:53
M.
Chanel.......................................................... PV.
Lucia, Katie, Allie, Cloe, Cherry........... WLA.

Newtopasian.
Min, Ruby.......................... WLA.

Sexy Angels.
Jenny, Nina................................. WLA.So is Cona out again? Booker said come back soon.

AllNiteLong69
11-14-19, 16:30
I am TOFFTT on Thursday at 11:00AM. I know it is not BBFS but the hell with it...she is a STUNNER in term of the look.She looks amazing. I too anxious to hear back on Vida and would love to see here ASAP!

LittleHuman
11-14-19, 16:31
Does Nika or Jenny do rim. ? Looks like no one has mentioned about it yet.

WearAThai
11-14-19, 18:06
I tried to book her first slot, but eventually got an opening later in the afternoon. She was already wet when I met her but pretty sure it was one or more of your guys' load still deep inside her. I actually don't mind since I have a thing for gangbang creampies. And for the guys who don't like snowballing, you're most likely tasting some leftovers while eating her out and even while kissing her. But she is clean and hygienic. She uses mouthwash and showers with you. I just don't think they have time to fully wash or douche between session; probably 10 minutes top.I had the 11:05 slot and she starts at 10:00. Do the math.

Jack926
11-14-19, 19:13
I am TOFFTT on Thursday at 11:00AM. I know it is not BBFS but the hell with it...she is a STUNNER in term of the look.I saw her today while the session was good, she is totally not my type: Her body is like Iriz and her face is GND. I think with repeat visit she may do BBFS. The routine is standard K Girl routine that you would expect from this establishment and this girl is highly orgasmic. She was cumming NON-STOP.

Would I see her again? Most definitely not because I don't like her look and body type but whoever liked Iriz would really like this one also and she speaks little English and understands better.

Jack926
11-14-19, 19:19
Oh well. Only Grace is known BBFS and rest are probably NOT BBFS or YMMV BBFS.

I have seen all of them except Vivian and my favorite is Mindy7. Mindy for me has been strictly CFS and I have heard that if you ask for BBFS and she will banned you. But as we all know, this business is YMMV.

AllNiteLong69
11-14-19, 19:59
Okay gents after much deliberation I booked a session with Nina for tomorrow. Looking forward to experiencing what you fellow mongers have been raving about.How was Nina?

Toungsten
11-14-19, 22:24
I had the 11:05 slot and she starts at 10:00. Do the math.And guess who was there at 10. How was I?

CandyMan71
11-14-19, 23:29
Any fellow travelers have any recommendations for BBFS providers in Toronto? Will be heading up there soon. Appreciate any info.

SaltWaterLbc
11-15-19, 00:49
How was Nina?So my review might not be accurate, and I say this without trying to brag. Here is the review.

Showed up to a small apartment, knocked she immediately opened the door. She is very cute, not quite sure where the "she looks like Ali Wong" thing came from because she does not. In any event very beautiful, we chatted for a short sec and we got undressed to shower. This is where I knew some trouble was going to start. She said in broken English "oh big!" not I am well endowed and thick. Yes she is a tiny thing but, damn you do this everyday So after the shower we go to the bed, she is playful with the big fella and boys. As I get fully grown, she says "oooo too big! So no DT, no face fucking. Just sucking at the tip: Then she jumps up for CG BBFS but, only takes the tip. Eventually she sits down all the way on it and she rides for a minute, I bust. Then she said "oh all done! I said oh hell no we aren't baby! I could tell my size really bothered her. She went for stroking me instead of anything else and I said that won't do it. Then she jumped on top again for CG, she allowed me to pound her from the bottom but, she had a pained look on her face. I eventually busted. No CIP for me (my own personal reasons).

I would say for a provider she has an awesome attitude and I am sure if I wasn't "too big!" the session would have been more fun! So I would recommend if you are average size. If you are magnum, then I would suggest looking for another provider that can take it.

Dakine7890
11-15-19, 01:31
Anyone know the booker for ca-kdolls? Haven't heard back yet by email, would like to text possibly.

Leche
11-15-19, 03:59
She was also Victoria, gave the best bbbjws.

Are you talking about Su Young or So Young. Su Young was around seven or eight years ago and was Christine and Heather before that. To my knowledge she didn't do doubles. In recent years she became a booker and has been booking for Min in Mid Wilshire.

Athelas
11-15-19, 06:31
Does Nika or Jenny do rim. ? Looks like no one has mentioned about it yet.Nina tickles your rim with her finger while she does what she does. She doesn't really rim you with her tongue because she pushes you down on the bed and there is no shower, but you can rim her (which is actually a much rarer thing these days than receiving).

Toungsten
11-15-19, 10:33
So my review might not be accurate, and I say this without trying to brag. Here is the review.

Showed up to a small apartment, knocked she immediately opened the door. She is very cute, not quite sure where the "she looks like Ali Wong" thing came from because she does not. In any event very beautiful, we chatted for a short sec and we got undressed to shower. This is where I knew some trouble was going to start. She said in broken English "oh big!" not I am well endowed and thick. Yes she is a tiny thing but, damn you do this everyday So after the shower we go to the bed, she is playful with the big fella and boys. As I get fully grown, she says "oooo too big! So no DT, no face fucking. Just sucking at the tip: Then she jumps up for CG BBFS but, only takes the tip. Eventually she sits down all the way on it and she rides for a minute, I bust. Then she said "oh all done! I said oh hell no we aren't baby! I could tell my size really bothered her. She went for stroking me instead of anything else and I said that won't do it. Then she jumped on top again for CG, she allowed me to pound her from the bottom but, she had a pained look on her face. I eventually busted. No CIP for me (my own personal reasons).

I would say for a provider she has an awesome attitude and I am sure if I wasn't "too big!" the session would have been more fun! So I would recommend if you are average size. If you are magnum, then I would suggest looking for another provider that can take it.Go see her roommate Jenny. Not a problem. Also if you want a hot petite body who can accommodate then you must see Chanel with M.

MyronMGaines
11-15-19, 11:32
I wouldn't consider it upgrades service if around the corner the same service is at the lower price. It's like buying a car and two dealers have different prices. Which one would you buy from. Now sharing pussy with fewer bare dicks is a consideration so that's why I always make my appointments the first of the day. It's not perfect but it helps. Not everyone has that luxury so I guess I have to consider myself lucky.I agree with Dwaeji on the sharing part. Jenny from Sexy Angels was amazing, but I am hesitant to repeat because of the amount of bare dicks that have visited her. Judging from the amount of reviews on her and Nina, it's definitely a lot. If I see Nina or Jenny again, I'll probably opt for CFS. I'd rather not expose myself and my dong to any diseases. Also, not everyone is verified to go with M, and some of us can't even get a damn response from her. The $100 upcharge is a decent alternative for people like me. I don't mind paying extra if the girl is beautiful, and I also get a slight peace of mind knowing that I am sharing the girl with fewer bare dicks. And I don't think you can compare providers to cars. If the girl is DDG and way better looking than the one that does it for free, then I will probably pay the upcharge for upgraded service.

I actually like it better when BBFS is a case of YMMV, and only a select few are able to get it. It just makes the session feel a bit more special.

CrunchEazy
11-15-19, 11:39
I want to see Jenny but I keep seeing Nina LOL.

Toungsten
11-15-19, 13:00
I agree with Dwaeji on the sharing part. Jenny from Sexy Angels was amazing, but I am hesitant to repeat because of the amount of bare dicks that have visited her. Judging from the amount of reviews on her and Nina, it's definitely a lot. If I see Nina or Jenny again, I'll probably opt for CFS. I'd rather not expose myself and my dong to any diseases. Also, not everyone is verified to go with M, and some of us can't even get a damn response from her. The $100 upcharge is a decent alternative for people like me. I don't mind paying extra if the girl is beautiful, and I also get a slight peace of mind knowing that I am sharing the girl with fewer bare dicks. And I don't think you can compare providers to cars. If the girl is DDG and way better looking than the one that does it for free, then I will probably pay the upcharge for upgraded service.

I actually like it better when BBFS is a case of YMMV, and only a select few are able to get it. It just makes the session feel a bit more special.I agree with everything you said but you've added another element of looks which, if better, would make it an upgrade. Just like moving from a BMW 3 series to an i8 roadster. I thought we were just talking about BBFS service only. To give an example M had Lia several months ago who wasn't that good looking but gave me one of the best fucks of my life. As another monger put it she fucks as if it's her last fuck on earth. Just remember this that YMMV label usually refers to more than just a few select hobbyists. It's usually more than we would like to believe.

BBNovice2018
11-15-19, 13:04
I prefer to pay more to reduce the amount of bare dicks also but everyone is different so I also respect others preference. It's great to have both available. .

I agree with Dwaeji on the sharing part. Jenny from Sexy Angels was amazing, but I am hesitant to repeat because of the amount of bare dicks that have visited her. Judging from the amount of reviews on her and Nina, it's definitely a lot. If I see Nina or Jenny again, I'll probably opt for CFS. I'd rather not expose myself and my dong to any diseases. Also, not everyone is verified to go with M, and some of us can't even get a damn response from her. The $100 upcharge is a decent alternative for people like me. I don't mind paying extra if the girl is beautiful, and I also get a slight peace of mind knowing that I am sharing the girl with fewer bare dicks. And I don't think you can compare providers to cars. If the girl is DDG and way better looking than the one that does it for free, then I will probably pay the upcharge for upgraded service.

I actually like it better when BBFS is a case of YMMV, and only a select few are able to get it. It just makes the session feel a bit more special.

MadderMax
11-15-19, 13:16
I don't mind enhanced KGirls, but my preference is for small-breasted women. Any recs in this forum?

Thanks.

Toungsten
11-15-19, 13:40
I don't mind enhanced KGirls, but my preference is for small-breasted women. Any recs in this forum?

Thanks.Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. Natural and as perfect as can be. Another is Taylor who may be in OC now but not sure. Then for small to medium but enhanced there is Chanel with M. Should be to your liking.

AllNiteLong69
11-15-19, 13:40
So my review might not be accurate, and I say this without trying to brag. Here is the review.

Showed up to a small apartment, knocked she immediately opened the door. She is very cute, not quite sure where the "she looks like Ali Wong" thing came from because she does not. In any event very beautiful, we chatted for a short sec and we got undressed to shower. This is where I knew some trouble was going to start. She said in broken English "oh big!" not I am well endowed and thick. Yes she is a tiny thing but, damn you do this everyday So after the shower we go to the bed, she is playful with the big fella and boys. As I get fully grown, she says "oooo too big! So no DT, no face fucking. Just sucking at the tip: Then she jumps up for CG BBFS but, only takes the tip. Eventually she sits down all the way on it and she rides for a minute, I bust. Then she said "oh all done! I said oh hell no we aren't baby! I could tell my size really bothered her. She went for stroking me instead of anything else and I said that won't do it. Then she jumped on top again for CG, she allowed me to pound her from the bottom but, she had a pained look on her face. I eventually busted. No CIP for me (my own personal reasons)..I hear you and hate when that happens, really takes the momentum and fun out of the session. Good to know. Thanks!

Toungsten
11-15-19, 13:43
M.
Chanel........................................................ PV.
Cona, Lucia, Allie, Cherry, Cloe........... WLA.

Sunny.
Glow................................. WLA.

Newtopasian.
Min, Ruby............................ WLA.

Sexy Angels.
Jenny, Nina................................ WLA.

QuestBMuffin
11-15-19, 14:09

I actually like it better when BBFS is a case of YMMV, and only a select few are able to get it. It just makes the session feel a bit more special.Completely agreed. Despite how amazing Nina was my favorite session was probably Troy from 6 shop (long gone as far as I can tell). Booker told me was strictly no BBFS but very attractive, huge tits. We clicked pretty well initially and had a fun time pre and during shower. Tall girl with huge naturals, very passionate and when I asked if I could go in bare she hesitated, then held a finger to her mouth "shhhh" and put me in. The sheer wonder at that moment of fucking a girl that hot who just went against her rules to have me BBFSCIP while DFK'ing was something else. You kinda lose that with the sexyangels since you know every monger and his dad got the same service.

KimchiPowerJP
11-15-19, 15:14
I agree with Dwaeji on the sharing part. Jenny from Sexy Angels was amazing, but I am hesitant to repeat because of the amount of bare dicks that have visited her. Judging from the amount of reviews on her and Nina, it's definitely a lot. If I see Nina or Jenny again, I'll probably opt for CFS. I'd rather not expose myself and my dong to any diseases. Also, not everyone is verified to go with M, and some of us can't even get a damn response from her. ........................I had same feeling. I noticed her (jenny) pusy, looked darked and few pimples, I pass. Probably won't repeat. And I understood suddenly why previous guy stayed only half hr.

For an hour appt and left.

JohnHada
11-15-19, 15:56
I had same feeling. I noticed her (jenny) pusy, looked darked and few pimples, I pass. Probably won't repeat. And I understood suddenly why previous guy stayed only half hr.

For an hour appt and left.I agree as well. Be careful with them or M girls that are easy BBFS. Play at your own risk.

NintyNine
11-15-19, 16:27
I had the 11:05 slot and she starts at 10:00. Do the math.They're just running a fuckin sweat shop with such short breaks. There really is no need for that.

Even if they could fit 9 sessions in a day, that still would not amount to an extra hour in a day. That's fucked up.

With 5 minute breaks, they don't even have time to clean up properly or rest. The bookers should know that.

I've always thought M's 10 minute breaks were not even enough.

Toungsten
11-15-19, 16:51
I agree as well. Be careful with them or M girls that are easy BBFS. Play at your own risk.Her pussy was fine when I saw her. What did you guys do to it. Remember this is a BBFS thread. For those who don't want to take the risk there are more appropriate discussion boards here.

Jack926
11-15-19, 17:51
Completely agreed. Despite how amazing Nina was my favorite session was probably Troy from 6 shop (long gone as far as I can tell). Booker told me was strictly no BBFS but very attractive, huge tits. We clicked pretty well initially and had a fun time pre and during shower. Tall girl with huge naturals, very passionate and when I asked if I could go in bare she hesitated, then held a finger to her mouth "shhhh" and put me in. The sheer wonder at that moment of fucking a girl that hot who just went against her rules to have me BBFSCIP while DFK'ing was something else. You kinda lose that with the sexyangels since you know every monger and his dad got the same service.What is the URL address for "6 Shop"?

AsianBaller1
11-15-19, 18:14
Completely agreed. Despite how amazing Nina was my favorite session was probably Troy from 6 shop (long gone as far as I can tell). Booker told me was strictly no BBFS but very attractive, huge tits. We clicked pretty well initially and had a fun time pre and during shower. Tall girl with huge naturals, very passionate and when I asked if I could go in bare she hesitated, then held a finger to her mouth "shhhh" and put me in. The sheer wonder at that moment of fucking a girl that hot who just went against her rules to have me BBFSCIP while DFK'ing was something else. You kinda lose that with the sexyangels since you know every monger and his dad got the same service.

i agree and here's why

i like hard to get. If something is too easy, it will turn me off.

LOL

JohnHada
11-15-19, 18:55
Completely agreed. Despite how amazing Nina was my favorite session was probably Troy from 6 shop (long gone as far as I can tell). Booker told me was strictly no BBFS but very attractive, huge tits. We clicked pretty well initially and had a fun time pre and during shower. Tall girl with huge naturals, very passionate and when I asked if I could go in bare she hesitated, then held a finger to her mouth "shhhh" and put me in. The sheer wonder at that moment of fucking a girl that hot who just went against her rules to have me BBFSCIP while DFK'ing was something else. You kinda lose that with the sexyangels since you know every monger and his dad got the same service.The funny thing is she did BBFS with me too. Some girls are just good actress making you feel like you are the only one doing BBFS. Let's not fool ourselves.

There are k-girls who do BBFS but are not as open like M or sexyangels girls.

Any thoughts? Am I correct?

MarkInLA666
11-15-19, 19:34
Has anyone had luck BBFS with Nuri? Been wanting to see her but not sure if there is any chance or not.

CrunchEazy
11-15-19, 19:54
I had same feeling. I noticed her (jenny) pusy, looked darked and few pimples, I pass. Probably won't repeat. And I understood suddenly why previous guy stayed only half hr.

For an hour appt and left.Dang. I was planning on seeing Jenny but hearing the pimples on the pussy is a turn off for sure.

Toungsten
11-15-19, 20:13
They're just running a fuckin sweat shop with such short breaks. There really is no need for that.

Even if they could fit 9 sessions in a day, that still would not amount to an extra hour in a day. That's fucked up.

With 5 minute breaks, they don't even have time to clean up properly or rest. The bookers should know that.

I've always thought M's 10 minute breaks were not even enough.I know it's not easy but get an appointment at 10 and you'll be fine.

MKronos1
11-15-19, 20:25
Dang. I was planning on seeing Jenny but hearing the pimples on the pussy is a turn off for sure.Yea, her pussy is a bit dark; it's in the area where she shaves. She has small whitehead near her perineum, but it's probably just a zit. Which can be caused by well, many things. STI or not, I still went down on her and smelled and tasted fine.

My last STI screening (full.

Blood work, urine sample, and even a visual check by the NP for any abnormalites) were all negative with incubation time in mind, and no BBFS for almost 6 months.

I'll find out if I caught anything in the next couple of weeks or months (or years). Like as the rest stated, you take the risk of playing the game. I know older fellas don't have care anymore. I think the highest STI cases are in Florida. I'm still young and have more to lose. I just hope you guys get checked often, and just be considerate.

Toungsten
11-15-19, 20:27
Has anyone had luck BBFS with Nuri? Been wanting to see her but not sure if there is any chance or not.Not that I ever heard so probably not.

Toungsten
11-15-19, 20:34
For those of you who are concerned about the girls who do BBFS too easily or too frequently all you have to do is wear a condom. If CFS is your preference then you can always request a cover even if she tries to initiate sex without it. The choice is always yours regardless of what they do with others. Problem solved. Also in my experience with Jenny her pussy looked perfect and tasted great too. I don't know what some others were looking at. It was my 10 AM morning meal.

Toungsten
11-15-19, 21:08
Dang. I was planning on seeing Jenny but hearing the pimples on the pussy is a turn off for sure.Be brave soldier. You won't regret it.

MKronos1
11-15-19, 21:45
How do I get a hole of M that books for Chanel? I texted the number from them and nothing but silence.

Maggot Brain
11-15-19, 22:20
I've read some here in the recent past complain about a lack of new talent, stating that they were burned out on the endless reports on M's stable or The Palace etc. Now a new Asiancy has surfaced with not just one but two amazing BBFS girls and the current complaint from some is that they're getting fucked bare too often. Dafuq? This is a thread for sharing intel on BBFS providers so if a monger / mongers had an incredible sexperience with a provider and shares that info, guys who read this thread are more than likely going to pay her a visit, hence increasing the ratio of bare dicks she's receiving on a daily. Duh. Isn't that the point of this thread you've joined? This is obviously risky jizzness we're partaking in but you don't join a forum for bungee jumping to complain about the dangers of it or that or that it isn't fun for you if there are too many others doing it.

HapaBoy86
11-15-19, 22:48
Has anyone had luck BBFS with Nuri? Been wanting to see her but not sure if there is any chance or not.Seen her many times and "no" BBFS.

If you ask be wary of being Bls'td?

Jack926
11-15-19, 23:19
Yea, her pussy is a bit dark; it's in the area where she shaves. She has small whitehead near her perineum, but it's probably just a zit. Which can be caused by well, many things. STI or not, I still went down on her and smelled and tasted fine.

My last STI screening (full.

Blood work, urine sample, and even a visual check by the NP for any abnormalites) were all negative with incubation time in mind, and no BBFS for almost 6 months.

I'll find out if I caught anything in the next couple of weeks or months (or years). Like as the rest stated, you take the risk of playing the game. I know older fellas don't have care anymore. I think the highest STI cases are in Florida. I'm still young and have more to lose. I just hope you guys get checked often, and just be considerate.I get tested every three months and avoid session 2 weeks before getting tested.

Poor Jenny, as a whitehead could be a simple pimple or a genital wart. While the 1st one is harmless, the 2nd one is a SHIT that has to be frozen off and she has to refrain 2-3 weeks from sex.

Toungsten
11-16-19, 00:14
How do I get a hole of M that books for Chanel? I texted the number from them and nothing but silence.That's probably all you'll get. Not taking newbies.

Toungsten
11-16-19, 00:17
I get tested every three months and avoid session 2 weeks before getting tested.

Poor Jenny, as a whitehead could be a simple pimple or a genital wart. While the 1st one is harmless, the 2nd one is a SHIT that has to be frozen off and she has to refrain 2-3 weeks from sex.Maybe it's me but this is beginning to look like a medical convention blog. I just don't examine pussies with the scrutiny that's being discussed here. Lighten up and enjoy the fucking or not but all these examinations and comlaining is getting old already.

Maggot Brain
11-16-19, 00:30
How do I get a hole of M that books for Chanel? I texted the number from them and nothing but silence.Learn patience and keep trying or forget about it.

MKronos1
11-16-19, 01:57
Maybe it's me but this is beginning to look like a medical convention blog. I just don't examine pussies with the scrutiny that's being discussed here. Lighten up and enjoy the fucking or not but all these examinations and comlaining is getting old already.Sounding like an old man just wanting to enjoy the last days of his life with nothing to lose.

Okay, let's change the subject.

If Haven / Nina is from lovelyangels, with anticipation of her return as her profile states "vacation," does that mean other girls do tours or rotate to LA as well? With sexyangels? Also, there's a "coming soon" slot next to Haven's / Nina's profile. If Jenny doesn't go back to Korea, I wonder if she'll take that spot. Hopefully she's a newcomer from Korea.

NintyNine
11-16-19, 03:08
The funny thing is she did BBFS with me too. Some girls are just good actress making you feel like you are the only one doing BBFS. Let's not fool ourselves.

There are k-girls who do BBFS but are not as open like M or sexyangels girls.

Any thoughts? Am I correct?I was just looking at the 6 shop, and I know Erin used to be BBCIP.

The other girls who have that slutty bb look are Milk, Soy, and maybe Silver, who are coincidentally the oldest girls in the roster.

Silver seems like a bay area girl.

Can you tell who is bb? Or do you just go in blind?

Was Troy one of the older girls as well?

AsianBaller1
11-16-19, 05:28
Maybe it's me but this is beginning to look like a medical convention blog. I just don't examine pussies with the scrutiny that's being discussed here. Lighten up and enjoy the fucking or not but all these examinations and comlaining is getting old already.As a man in a relationship or married.

Safety is the most important, but I also want to have fun and fuck another woman bare.

Nuff said. I did exam pussy every single time before doing anything risky. I learned my lesson after caught a minor illness before. Not a big deal.

I think it's healthy to discuss about medical condition even though all men in this thread are willing to risk it all and I respect that.

Athelas
11-16-19, 07:16
For those of you who are concerned about the girls who do BBFS too easily or too frequently all you have to do is wear a condom. If CFS is your preference then you can always request a cover even if she tries to initiate sex without it. The choice is always yours regardless of what they do with others. Problem solved.Truth. I use this forum for the info because the other one doesn't get as much volume. I don't BBFS.

With Nina, I literally held her up hovering over me until she reached for the condom.

Toungsten
11-16-19, 12:32
Sounding like an old man just wanting to enjoy the last days of his life with nothing to lose.

Okay, let's change the subject.

If Haven / Nina is from lovelyangels, with anticipation of her return as her profile states "vacation," does that mean other girls do tours or rotate to LA as well? With sexyangels? Also, there's a "coming soon" slot next to Haven's / Nina's profile. If Jenny doesn't go back to Korea, I wonder if she'll take that spot. Hopefully she's a newcomer from Korea.Maybe it's sounding like a man who from his first taste of pussy didn't examine every pussy, (and there have been many), as if it was a medical exam and never had any medical issues. That's the difference between pussy lovers and pussies. You have a better chance of being killed by a car than dying from pussy. That's a fact. Do you have your car examined by a mechanic with a flashlight every time you drive it? There have been so many BBFS girls for us to fuck over the years and suddenly it becomes an issue? Nothing's changed.

Toungsten
11-16-19, 13:13
Truth. I use this forum for the info because the other one doesn't get as much volume. I don't BBFS.

With Nina, I literally held her up hovering over me until she reached for the condom.As I said the choice is yours.

Toungsten
11-16-19, 13:29
M.
Chanel....................................... PV.
Lucia, Cona, Allie, Cherry..... WLA.

Sunny.
Glow...................... WLA.

Sexy Angels.
Jenny.............................. WLA.

TheAbc
11-16-19, 20:18
Pass on this one.

I'll try not to put a long review. Seems some of recent M's new girls are not good. Decided to try something new and took another one for the team. She looks nothing like her pictures. Pictures are of someone esle or heavily photoshopped. She's on the shorter size, perhaps 5'0 and much heavier than the pictures given to me. Got the complimentary shower + toast. Nothing exciting in there. In the bedroom, there was no rim despite me flipped over. Got myself a short BBBJ with overly aggressive technique that I did not enjoy. She does give a good lubed up HJ, but I didn't want to finish there. I had her on her back for P2 P. She is barely down for this and thought we were going to fuck and busted out the condom. She'll use her stubby legs and use some force to prevent you from getting in too close bare. I was told a few times, no condom no full sex. Not only was sex covered, she showers you with fake moans and compliments throughout the session that got annoying fast. Some LFK, but I can tell she doesn't like to do any DFK so no GFE experience. I finished after just a few minutes. Considering the line up of today from M, all of them provide not only better service overall, they all do BBFS. She's going to wash out because she's not pretty enough or give anything mind blowing in any other act to not offer BBFS. Pretty sure she will be gone in a week or so. Stick with the classics and get a better time than I did. After I left, I got the impression that she might of been some AMP girl in the past and decided to "upgrade" to this.

Maggot Brain
11-16-19, 21:27
Just saw this on City X Guide LOL.

Juicy Details.

When I saw the pictures and then got the Menu I was so excited that I had to take a cold shower getting ready for our encounter! I arrived and this beautiful shy babe opened the door and after the initial routine the shay babe was transformed into a sexy nympho! I like her style and her attitude and also the fact that she tells you in advance, no surprises \: GFE, BBBJ, DFK, CIM, CFS, Multiple Shots On Goal, DATY. And Greek for extra 40!I ended up taking the fantastic BBBJ while very much enjoying Daty and a fresh clean pussy that responds to all efforts you put in (tongue and fingers!) and came in her mouth right when she came on mine! Her tits in my mouth, my cock in hers and my fingers exploring her tight squeeky holes, that only can cause one thing, a massive erection that now she must deal with. Started with her impaling herself CG and riding deep, than on her four for a nice doggie, teaspoon with her arms back and then my hands on her very sexy plastic boobs, than on her cheeks, more devil cheeks than angel, and then my finger entering her ass while pumping her pussy from behind until my protected cock exited the pussy and slides into her ass with a fantastic korean welcome, I don't know what kind of comics she learned english from, but her cute accent totally drives you crazy when she ask you to fuck her hard, deeper, fuck her ass and make me come! I would like to learn those phrases in korean to enhance the communications with my favorite fucking ethnicity! Welcome to my Hall of Fucking Fame Lisa and your fantastic ass where I ended a fantastic pumping from behind session with both of us collapsing in an intense Orgasm that I still enjoy! Thank you again!

JizzedUp
11-16-19, 23:32
Jenny is indeed a great fuck and easy bbfscip. She has a better spinner body than Nina. Not as pretty as NIna but still good looking. More of a GFE type. As others said, Nina is Energizer bunny type while Jenny is more relaxed cuddly girlfriend type. Didn't notice issue with pussy since I picked her for BBFS. Not sure why other members are complaining here about safety reasons when the thread clearly states BBFS. Also, get tested regularly to put those issues to rest. I get tested every other month. I think the people complaining can post their comments on health issue thread. Anyway, if you guys like spinner body with easy bbfscip, Jenny is your girl.

Toungsten
11-17-19, 14:52
M.
Chanel. ...................PV.
Lucia, Cona, Cherry............ WLA.

Sexy Angels
Jenny..................WLA

UofiPoker
11-17-19, 17:41
Was in the middle of getting verified with booker J from CA K Dolls. He asked for paycheck stubs and I even told him I had two references. Has anyone been asked this before? I'm happy to send an I'd but asking for employer information seems sketch AF!

UofiPoker
11-17-19, 18:44
Seeing her tonight, anyone seen her before? Will report back if not!

JoyTraveller
11-17-19, 22:25
Anyone try Sienna. BBFS?

Maggot Brain
11-18-19, 02:03
Only Siu is BBFS and I guess she'll be avail soon.

https://acektown.com/siucoming-soon/

Toungsten
11-18-19, 12:42
M.
Chanel. .......................................PV.
Lucia, Katie, Cherry, Allie.................. WLA.

Sunny.
Glow.................... WLA.

Newtopasian.
Min................................. WLA.

Sexy Angels.
Jenny....................................... WLA.

Member #6548
11-18-19, 14:29
Can anyone help identify her I feel like I have seen her in Los Angeles before I just can't seem to remember her name. In case link doesn't work its kgirl ivy in New York on eros.

https://www.eros.com/new_york/new_york/files/712563.htm

OCpyro
11-18-19, 16:37
Was in the middle of getting verified with booker J from CA K Dolls. He asked for paycheck stubs and I even told him I had two references. Has anyone been asked this before? I'm happy to send an I'd but asking for employer information seems sketch AF!Just cover up everything but your name and the company name.

Jeff1976
11-18-19, 17:29
Was in the middle of getting verified with booker J from CA K Dolls. He asked for paycheck stubs and I even told him I had two references. Has anyone been asked this before? I'm happy to send an I'd but asking for employer information seems sketch AF!That's a bit much. Way too much information on the paycheck, to share with another other than direct family. And I am not all that paranoid. Some of the other guys here have built entire fake personas, with fake names and burner phones. As for the bookers, it's their job to make $$ and protect the girls. There have been a few incidents over the past few months (at least 1 robbery), so it's understandable that they would be cautious. Maybe not paystub cautious, but certainly careful. Ask if they can check the references (politely), or move on to another booker & expand your network further.

Toungsten
11-18-19, 17:51
After having read the reviews of both sexy angels and from my personal experience I must say Jenny is the choice of the day. Both very pretty girls with smoking skills but what puts Jenny over the top is that along with a great PSE and being an incredible lover she adds more than a touch of GFE that can make a man feel like a million bucks. She's a great kisser and very affectionate from the time you enter the apartment until the time you leave and knows how to use her natural, perfect body the way the great providers do. Not only in a sexual way which she is great at, but in a sensual and loving way and treats you as if you are the man in her life. Her basic command of English makes the connection even greater. So if you're looking for sexual skills, sensuality and just a great girl to be with IMHO Jenny is the one hands down.

KimchiPowerJP
11-18-19, 18:05
Pass on this one.

I'll try not to put a long review. Seems some of recent M's new girls are not good. Decided to try something new and took another one for the team. She looks nothing like her pictures. Pictures are of someone esle or heavily photoshopped. She's on the shorter size, perhaps 5'0 and much heavier than the pictures given to me. Got the complimentary shower + toast. Nothing exciting in there. In the bedroom, there was no rim despite me flipped over. Got myself a short BBBJ with overly aggressive technique that I did not enjoy. She does give a good lubed up HJ, but I didn't want to finish there. I had her on her back for P2 P. She is barely down for this and thought we were going to fuck and busted out the condom. She'll use her stubby legs and use some force to prevent you from getting in too close bare. I was told a few times, no condom no full sex. Not only was sex covered, she showers you with fake moans and compliments throughout the session that got annoying fast. Some LFK, but I can tell she doesn't like to do any DFK so no GFE experience. I finished after just a few minutes. Considering the line up of today from M, all of them provide not only better service overall, they all do BBFS. She's going to wash out because she's not pretty enough or give anything mind blowing in any other act to not offer BBFS. Pretty sure she will be gone in a week or so. Stick with the classics and get a better time than I did. After I left, I got the impression that she might of been some AMP girl in the past and decided to "upgrade" to this.I believe the girl you saw might be pink. The girl pink I met was Short (around 5") and fat, her legs are not thick but her upper body is meaty and thick. I believe cherry won't get washed out, she gomna come back with different name.

DanJanson
11-18-19, 18:23
Looks somewhat like her. Or Iris from 21.

Can anyone help identify her I feel like I have seen her in Los Angeles before I just can't seem to remember her name. In case link doesn't work its kgirl ivy in New York on eros.

AsianBaller1
11-18-19, 18:38
Was in the middle of getting verified with booker J from CA K Dolls. He asked for paycheck stubs and I even told him I had two references. Has anyone been asked this before? I'm happy to send an I'd but asking for employer information seems sketch AF!I was their client for many years and they are safe.

They also asked one of my friends the same info as yours.

It depends how horny are you right now? Obviously they will not tell your wife, friends ect. About you going to see a hooker.

As for my opinion, they just want to make sure if you are a legit "good guy" and not cops. Also keep in mind that they have your info so don't do dumb shit.

As in “are they worth it?”

Yesssir I would rate their girls top in the class right now. Best of best.

Maggot Brain
11-18-19, 18:43
After having read the reviews of both sexy angels and from my personal experience I must say Jenny is the choice of the day. Both very pretty girls with smoking skills but what puts Jenny over the top is that along with a great PSE and being an incredible lover she adds more than a touch of GFE that can make a man feel like a million bucks. She's a great kisser and very affectionate from the time you enter the apartment until the time you leave and knows how to use her natural, perfect body the way the great providers do. Not only in a sexual way which she is great at, but in a sensual and loving way and treats you as if you are the man in her life. Her basic command of English makes the connection even greater. So if you're looking for sexual skills, sensuality and just a great girl to be with IMHO Jenny is the one hands down.I think by now we're all quite aware of what Nina the Sex Hyena and Juicy Jenny have to offer. If you want to leave sweat drenched, exhausted and wondering what in the fuck just hit you: Nina. If you want a luscious balance of loving girlfriend & nasty mistress: Jenny.

DanJanson
11-18-19, 18:44
One of the pics looks like Rebecca.

IAmGib1
11-18-19, 21:20
One of the pics looks like Rebecca.If this girl looks anything like her pics. Who cares, she is smoking hot. Book her!

DHorn420
11-18-19, 22:12
Was in the middle of getting verified with booker J from CA K Dolls. He asked for paycheck stubs and I even told him I had two references. Has anyone been asked this before? I'm happy to send an I'd but asking for employer information seems sketch AF!From my experience. Never had an issue when providing this type of info. I think for Bookers want to make sure that your checks are not coming "LAPD" and also just to make sure you are who you say you are.

QuestBMuffin
11-19-19, 00:45
Only Siu is BBFS and I guess she'll be avail soon.

https://acektown.com/siucoming-soon/Anyone else try this place out? I might TOFTT if Siu becomes available.

HapaBoy86
11-19-19, 02:05
One of the pics looks like Rebecca.Looks like Rebecca is testing the waters out in NYC.

Jack926
11-19-19, 02:33
Total DICK MOVE by a Booker.

So here is the story.

I always see one girl on Monday for past 5 weeks. I made the appointment on Saturday to see her again on Monday at 1:00PM. I typically get text on verification on the 8:30 AM on the day of the meeting. So this time, I got the text late and around 9:30 AM. The booker re confirm that she is available and ready to go.

So, I drive 50 miles and I get there at 12:55 PM, five minutes before the play time.

I texted the booker and he send the following response after period of radio silence:

"Sorry, * is not available but you can see option A or Option B-they are both GREAT". Like the booker thinks that I am to believe that BS as if those two were great, they were being fucked by someone else at 1:00 PM and they wouldn't be free!

I am like WTF "Are you fucking kidding me?" If I wanted see option "A" or option "B", I would have booked them myself! I was fucking livid and besides myself and let the booker have it for wasting my time.

Has anyone been dicked like this before? BTW, this provider is CFS but I am sharing this because I want see if anyone has been EVER dicked like this by any booker...

The booker move was pretty gutsy and stupid to do this kind of BAIT & Switch...

Maggot Brain
11-19-19, 03:01

So here is the story.

I always see one girl on Monday for past 5 weeks. I made the appointment on Saturday to see her again on Monday at 1:00PM. I typically get text on verification on the 8:30 AM on the day of the meeting. So this time, I got the text late and around 9:30 AM. The booker re confirm that she is available and ready to go.

So, I drive 50 miles and I get there at 12:55 PM, five minutes before the play time.

I texted the booker and he send the following response after period of radio silence:

"Sorry, * is not available but you can see option A or Option B-they are both GREAT". Like the booker thinks that I am to believe that BS as if those two were great, they were being fucked by someone else at 1:00 PM and they wouldn't be free!

I am like WTF "Are you fucking kidding me?" If I wanted see option "A" or option "B", I would have booked them myself! I was fucking livid and besides myself and let the booker have it for wasting my time.

Has anyone been dicked like this before? BTW, this provider is CFS but I am sharing this because I want see if anyone has been EVER dicked like this by any booker...

The booker move was pretty gutsy and stupid to do this kind of BAIT & Switch...It's happened to me a couple of times but I didn't make that big of a deal out of it. But then I also didn't drive 50 miles to see someone. If you're her regular try to get her personal number so you can double check with her when you're about to head out to an appointment. One of the occasions it happened to me I had been scheduled to see Pepsi from The Palace and was informed by booker when I arrived that she couldn't see me. Got her digits shortly thereafter and now I always text her prior to our session. Recently the booker said she was avail for me but when I texted Pepsi afterwards she told me she was leaving early. Canceled the sesh and saw someone else of my own liking.

Humyiy
11-19-19, 03:16
Popular girls get "golden pussy syndrome" and start to pull wacky stuff. Could've been girl deciding she's going shopping in Beverly Hills that day. Could've been booker. Who knows. But it's bad business practice.

So here is the story.

The booker move was pretty gutsy and stupid to do this kind of BAIT & Switch...

AsianBaller1
11-19-19, 04:16

So here is the story.

The booker move was pretty gutsy and stupid to do this kind of BAIT & Switch...I agree with booker being totally a hole. He / she should have notified you an hour before that. What is the point of confirming an appointment and then flake?

But it happened to me before. Same scenario l, but booker let me know 3-4 hours before that.

My guess is booker fked up and messed up your appointment with someone else's or B the girl is sick at that moment.

Mind let me know who did you want to fk on Monday? I also fked someone today around that time. Not sure if it the same girl hehe.

AsianBaller1
11-19-19, 04:26
Dear mongers,

I'm seeking details about roxi at jewelry stable.

She used to be with M, but was reported no BBFS and strictly cfs.

I was wondering if any kind heart willing to share their recent experiences with her and let me know if she has already opened her menu.

From what I have heard, she speaks great English and skinny. Young as well.
Thanks,

AB1.

IAmGib1
11-19-19, 10:22

So here is the story.

The booker move was pretty gutsy and stupid to do this kind of BAIT & Switch...Who was it you were to see?

Nakadashi69
11-19-19, 11:18
Seeing her tonight, anyone seen her before? Will report back if not!https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lauren-escort-los-angeles-417250

MauiDiver
11-19-19, 11:38

So here is the story.

I always see one girl on Monday for past 5 weeks. I made the appointment on Saturday to see her again on Monday at 1:00PM. I typically get text on verification on the 8:30 AM on the day of the meeting. So this time, I got the text late and around 9:30 AM. The booker re confirm that she is available and ready to go.I could write a small book about the different ways I've been canceled on. The most interesting (was when I was at her door, waiting to be let in and then was told she decided not to work after all. It was her first day, first appointment. Later that day I saw that her ad and that of her roommates was gone so I think the PO was telling the truth.

Canceled on while driving to an appointment, canceled when the PO double booked a girl and I drew the short straw and my appointment was canceled instead of the other guy's, canceled when the PO let the guy before me extend his appointment. The list goes on.

Just roll with the punches and move on. Sucks but, as they say "you can' fight city hall", so don't try and don't let it get to you.

If any of you have never been canceled on at the last minute just wait, you will sooner or later.

Jack926
11-19-19, 11:38
Dear mongers,

I'm seeking details about roxi at jewelry stable.

She used to be with M, but was reported no BBFS and strictly cfs.

I was wondering if any kind heart willing to share their recent experiences with her and let me know if she has already opened her menu.

From what I have heard, she speaks great English and skinny. Young as well.
Thanks,

AB1.What is the website for Jewelry and Roxi? Maybe I can help.

KGirlAddict
11-19-19, 14:05
What is the website for Jewelry and Roxi? Maybe I can help.I'm not sure if this is Jewelry's site but Roxi is listed. This place is in Koreatown. When I saw her previously on the west side she was always NO GO BBFS and did not like it when asked. Great face, small tits, thin, good energy, can't remember if she RIMs but I have a feeling said no to that as well. YMMV.

http://twentyone.creatorlink.net/PORTFOLIO

RjSton1999
11-19-19, 15:11
Does Nika or Jenny do rim. ? Looks like no one has mentioned about it yet.Not in my session and I even worked with Nina to be extra clean in the shower.

Jack926
11-19-19, 16:42
I'm not sure if this is Jewelry's site but Roxi is listed. This place is in Koreatown. When I saw her previously on the west side she was always NO GO BBFS and did not like it when asked. Great face, small tits, thin, good energy, can't remember if she RIMs but I have a feeling said no to that as well. YMMV.

http://twentyone.creatorlink.net/PORTFOLIOShe is DEFINITELY CFS-I saw her once; OK face, model body and young. Also not MAGNUM approved.

Love Em
11-19-19, 19:03
I could write a small book about the different ways I've been canceled on. The most interesting (was when I was at her door, waiting to be let in and then was told she decided not to work after all. It was her first day, first appointment. Later that day I saw that her ad and that of her roommates was gone so I think the PO was telling the truth.

Canceled on while driving to an appointment, canceled when the PO double booked a girl and I drew the short straw and my appointment was canceled instead of the other guy's, canceled when the PO let the guy before me extend his appointment. The list goes on.

Just roll with the punches and move on. Sucks but, as they say "you can' fight city hall", so don't try and don't let it get to you.

If any of you have never been canceled on at the last minute just wait, you will sooner or later.Best advice in a situation like this. Sure, the booker should have contacted you earlier, but you don't know the exact circumstances. Once, I was told that she came to work, but just before my appointment her stomach started to act up and she was taking the day off. Another time it was "a water leak in the apartment" when I was about 5 min away after commuting 30 min. Sucks, and you're pissed, but taking it out on the booker, even if he / she should have let you know earlier doesn't help. All it does is make him / her want to ignore your text the next time, and hopefully, he / she doesn't share the experience with other bookers. Letting him / her know you're disappointed, but understanding, can only help in the future if for some reason you have to cancel at the last minute. In fact, just that scenario recently happened. When I was on my way to an appointment to finally see the same person who had the water leak, I had car problems on the fwy. The booker was very understanding, and even expressed good thoughts on getting my car repaired. I doubt this would have been the case had I been nasty after I was cancelled a few months earlier.

Sonicus
11-19-19, 21:50
Not in my session and I even worked with Nina to be extra clean in the shower.Wow Nina does not rim, that really sucks I was just about to make an appointment to see her now I'll just stick to my regular Korean freaks.

Avstar
11-19-19, 23:00
Hi,

I was wondering if the girls working M, J etc. Work on Saturdays and weekends?

I know not many work on Sundays.

Also anyone know if the girls get busier or slow down during December? More like beginning of Dec.

Thanks all.

LoveAsianGirls
11-20-19, 05:34
Anyone else try this place out? I might TOFTT if Siu becomes available.Yes, my review of Siu posted here 11-03-19.

QuestBMuffin
11-20-19, 09:15
She is DEFINITELY CFS-I saw her once; OK face, model body and young. Also not MAGNUM approved.What's the password?

Toungsten
11-20-19, 12:23
M.
Chanel ...............................PV.
Lucia, Cona, Katie, Allie Cherry...................... WLA.

Sunny.
Glow, Lyn................. WLA.

Newtopasian.
Min, Ruby. ....................WLA.

Sexy Angels.......... Off.

MKronos1
11-20-19, 12:31
M.
Chanel ...............................PV.
Lucia, Cona, Katie, Allie Cherry...................... WLA.

Sunny.
Glow, Lyn................. WLA.

Newtopasian.
Min, Ruby. ....................WLA.

Sexy Angels.......... Off.Odd to be of mid week. Nina's been off all weekend.

Toungsten
11-20-19, 15:43
Odd to be of mid week. Nina's been off all weekend.It could be sniffles, that time of the month or just plain tired. They will be back soon.

BonerAppetitty
11-21-19, 00:21
I think I know who his booker was. It was worse because of the radio silence until he actually texted the booker after driving 50 miles. I sensed booker didn't even care about him at all. I have never been disrespected like that before. I had a few cancels but bookers always contacted me first so not to waste my time.

I would just text another booker and see another girl. There are so many girls to see so it's no big deal. I never took it out on booker or the girls no matter what.

There was a booker who told me the popular girl A hurts her back so can I see new girl B. I was a new customer. I said no and was about to go home when booker said girl A just needs to rest about a few minutes and can join girl B after she feels better. I said I didn't bring enough money for double so I will try girl A again another day.

Booker then said girl A is ready for me LOL. I thought I was going to get B&S but girl A was memorable for me. She told me booker wanted to help new girl who just arrived.

Taking it out on the booker, even if he / she should have let you know earlier doesn't help.

Toungsten
11-21-19, 12:45
For all those who expressed concern about Nina and Jenny offering up BBFS too freely and the possibility of STD's etc. Etc. , the good news is that it's not as easily offered as some may think based on the chatter on this board. I've gotten PM's from three mongers recently saying that not only was a condom offered but when asking for it not to be used the request was politely but firmly refused. To some that may be bad news and to others it may be good news but the reality is that the availability is no greater with these two than with any others who accept BB and the use of a cover is always an option for the hobbyist anyway. If you're on this board you're obviously interested in BBFS so fear not fellow mongers.

NintyNine
11-21-19, 21:41
Sixshop appears to have at least one BBFS girl, and a couple older girls.

I'm still waiting and hoping M gets some new talent soon.

Maggot Brain
11-21-19, 23:53
Nina The Sex Hyena and Juicy Jenny of SexyAngels are amazing new additions to my weekly K sex endeavors, but there's much to say about a mature, experienced, super sensual and sleazily sexual, nasty nympho of a woman who still looks hot af for her age and possesses one of thee most incredibly pleasurable pussies I've ever had the good fortune to have its wonderful wetness wrapped tightly around my fully erect cock! I came so hard and intensely while deep inside of it that I almost passed out from the soul shivering sensation! That post nut foot job during our little photo shoot got me up and ready to go for round two!

TheAbc
11-22-19, 00:03
I believe the girl you saw might be pink. The girl pink I met was Short (around 5") and fat, her legs are not thick but her upper body is meaty and thick. I believe cherry won't get washed out, she gomna come back with different name.There is no pink. Only Cherry which Toungston corrected. I think this girl or M is purposely using a fake picture they got somewhere because this girl looked nothing like her picture. The picture I got was very similar to Nikki, so I am not sure if they are using some other better looking girl's picture. This cherry I saw was a bit short, and a little too thick for my liking. Service was standard CFS and I had to convince myself to get through the session. If she does come back, it'll be with another agency with a new name. Either way, I would skip. M has better and almost guaranteed BBFS girls working. I only went with it because I am always on the hunt for that elusive new BBFS pussy which is much harder to find than gold sometimes.

Trusty Hairlip
11-22-19, 00:13
https://sexyangels.site/Site seems to be down.

Kakashiz
11-22-19, 01:53
Odd to be of mid week. Nina's been off all weekend.You guys read way too much into these sort of things, they are human too and need days off to do stuff other than taking 10 dicks a day.

Kakashiz
11-22-19, 01:54
Hi,

I was wondering if the girls working M, J etc. Work on Saturdays and weekends?

I know not many work on Sundays.

Also anyone know if the girls get busier or slow down during December? More like beginning of Dec.

Thanks all.From the looks of it, you probably wouldn't even get cleared by these bookers.

Kakashiz
11-22-19, 01:57
Grace is back in DTLA.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/K-Doll

BBFS is upcharge but read there were a couple reviews saying that she offers Greek as well. Can anyone confirm greek?

PSEunsubbed
11-22-19, 02:18
One of the pics looks like Rebecca.That is not Rebecca, she use to work in LA but she wasn't busy so she moved to NYC and made a name for herself and has been there since.

Cream Inside
11-22-19, 02:46
Can anyone help identify her I feel like I have seen her in Los Angeles before I just can't seem to remember her name. In case link doesn't work its kgirl ivy in New York on Eros.

https://www.eros.com/new_york/new_york/files/712563.htmShe use to be Weni when she was in LA.

BonerAppetitty
11-22-19, 10:28
Wow, Sherlock. I saw Weni with J years ago and can't even remember pics or face now. Pics look familiar though.

She use to be Weni when she was in LA.

Toungsten
11-22-19, 10:31
Site seems to be down.The site's fine now.

PSEunsubbed
11-22-19, 11:25
Any idea when Fox will return from the Bay Area? Sad to see she is out of town.

BonerAppetitty
11-22-19, 11:34
I need to get my eyes check because Pepsi still looks great in low light after all these years LOL. Make me want to see her again even if I like new and younger girls now.

Nina The Sex Hyena and Juicy Jenny of SexyAngels are amazing new additions to my weekly K sex endeavors, but there's much to say about a mature, experienced, super sensual and sleazily sexual, nasty nympho of a woman who still looks hot af for her age and possesses one of thee most incredibly pleasurable pussies I've ever had the good fortune to have its wonderful wetness wrapped tightly around my fully erect cock! I came so hard and intensely while deep inside of it that I almost passed out from the soul shivering sensation! That post nut foot job during our little photo shoot got me up and ready to go for round two!

EricWong
11-22-19, 11:54
Nina The Sex Hyena and Juicy Jenny of SexyAngels are amazing new additions to my weekly K sex endeavors, but there's much to say about a mature, experienced, super sensual and sleazily sexual, nasty nympho of a woman who still looks hot af for her age and possesses one of thee most incredibly pleasurable pussies I've ever had the good fortune to have its wonderful wetness wrapped tightly around my fully erect cock! I came so hard and intensely while deep inside of it that I almost passed out from the soul shivering sensation! That post nut foot job during our little photo shoot got me up and ready to go for round two!Which tool did you use to make the photo shoot? Phone?

QuestBMuffin
11-22-19, 12:05
Nina and Jenny still off todayhope they're okay! Seems odd to double vacation like this usually having one of the two working would be better to keep business flow and demand.

BBNovice2018
11-22-19, 12:42
I prefer to see girls who doesn't offer BBFS too easily but it's always good to have the option available if I want it.

For all those who expressed concern about Nina and Jenny offering up BBFS too freely and the possibility of STD's etc. Etc. , the good news is that it's not as easily offered as some may think based on the chatter on this board. I've gotten PM's from three mongers recently saying that not only was a condom offered but when asking for it not to be used the request was politely but firmly refused. To some that may be bad news and to others it may be good news but the reality is that the availability is no greater with these two than with any others who accept BB and the use of a cover is always an option for the hobbyist anyway. If you're on this board you're obviously interested in BBFS so fear not fellow mongers.

Toungsten
11-22-19, 13:20
I prefer to see girls who doesn't offer BBFS too easily but it's always good to have the option available if I want it.Seems to me that it's only bad news to those who want it and can't get it. It's good news for those who are concerned that it's given up to easily. It's a win / win for us and the girls.

JizzedUp
11-22-19, 13:47
Looks like Rebecca is testing the waters out in NYC.Last session with her, Rebecca getting bored here in LA and want to move East Coast. Guess she went ahead with her plan. She will be missed in LA. You East coast hobbyists are lucky. Time to visit the big apple. LOL.

Maggot Brain
11-22-19, 15:55
I need to get my eyes check because Pepsi still looks great in low light after all these years LOL. Make me want to see her again even if I like new and younger girls now."Pepsi still looks great in low light after all these years". Hence the lack of flash.

Maggot Brain
11-22-19, 18:00
Which tool did you use to make the photo shoot? Phone?Yep. I shot some video too. But then I've videotaped her and I previously.

MKronos1
11-22-19, 20:03
Nina and Jenny still off todayhope they're okay! Seems odd to double vacation like this usually having one of the two working would be better to keep business flow and demand.Right. Also, Jenny's pictures changed on the website.

Veni1
11-22-19, 20:11
"Pepsi still looks great in low light after all these years". Hence the lack of flash.And if it were totally dark, you could easily give her (and lots of others) a rating of "10" in appearance. LOL!

DanJanson
11-22-19, 21:55
How did she let you take those pics. Unless she is cool with these on the internet, I imagine trying to take pics be the best way to getting blackballed from the entire community.

"Pepsi still looks great in low light after all these years". Hence the lack of flash.

AsianBaller1
11-22-19, 23:58
"Pepsi still looks great in low light after all these years". Hence the lack of flash.Any high quality photo of pepsi? i need to see 4k hd on that pussy xD

Last I saw her was 4 years ago and she's good.

HiKeke
11-23-19, 00:20
"Pepsi still looks great in low light after all these years". Hence the lack of flash.Anyone have a clear picture of her face? I wonder how old she looks now LOL.

Maggot Brain
11-23-19, 01:40
Any high quality photo of pepsi? i need to see 4k hd on that pussy xD

Last I saw her was 4 years ago and she's good.Feast your eyes on these.

BonerAppetitty
11-23-19, 02:19
We need a close up of her pussy in 4 K HD with the flash so all the MDs here can tell us she doesn't have STD. Thank you.

Any high quality photo of pepsi? i need to see 4k hd on that pussy xD

BonerAppetitty
11-23-19, 02:21
I may really see her again soon LOL.

"Pepsi still looks great in low light after all these years". Hence the lack of flash.

AsianBaller1
11-23-19, 02:47
We need a close up of her pussy in 4 K HD with the flash so all the MDs here can tell us she doesn't have STD. Thank you.That pose and pussy with that body. Oh me oh my. I'm pumping up right now.

JunkFoodFtw
11-23-19, 03:19
I'm just baffled she allowed you to take pics and record. The girls are pretty uptight about any recording up here in the Bay. Works like to know how you sweet talked her into allowing it.

Bastard Chorum
11-23-19, 03:25
I'm just baffled she allowed you to take pics and record. The girls are pretty uptight about any recording up here in the Bay. Works like to know how you sweet talked her into allowing it.You would be surprised with what some of the girls will allow by just making them laugh and generally treating them nice. Also, I heard through the grapevine that buttering them up with bulgogi, samgyeopsal, and soju works wonders.

Maggot Brain
11-23-19, 03:40
I'm just baffled she allowed you to take pics and record. The girls are pretty uptight about any recording up here in the Bay. Works like to know how you sweet talked her into allowing it.Could be that she genuinely likes me (she texts me a lot just to say "Hello baby" and other sweet expressions of digital salutations), or it could be those two intense orgasms I gave her, courtesy of my tongue and long thick cock, or it could be that I just confidently yet smoothly initiated it without any trepidation nor asking if I could, or a combination of them all, or quite possibly almost any monger can do the same with her yet they've just never tried.

Humyiy
11-23-19, 04:42
You guys read way too much into these sort of things, they are human too and need days off to do stuff other than taking 10 dicks a day.Nina = Haven was probably working up in SJC because I was up there for work and she had ads up. I tried to book, but freakin m9 neyed tech dudes had her fully booked and booker tried to pass me of to some 2nd rate stand-in. I passed. Booker said I could go at way later time for Haven because dude cancelled. But I was already back at hotel and it just was not working out so I went to sleep f it.

Humyiy
11-23-19, 04:46
"Pepsi still looks great in low light after all these years". Hence the lack of flash.Next time you see her, can you tell her to shave (or preferably wax) that big ol Bush.

TheAbc
11-23-19, 09:16
Was relaxing and was browsing different things before going to sleep. That crap booker January seems to have her / they website go down. Maybe they changed addresses or someone shut down their domain. I also logged into TER for the first time since FOSTA and who do I see still posting there? Coeur-de-lion. No one even posts there anymore and he's still posting to a non existent audience. I skimmed through his novel posting and he's the same ole guy who thinks he's still better than us. He even mentioned Toungston here about being a shill for M. I know that he still comes here since we're more active but he's too much of a pussy to post here with the same name. Guy is just too weird. Who brags about dating hookers? He has a huge hard on for us and especially BBFS on kgirls. I certainly don't know his issue. Seems to take the K-girl scene and online posting too seriously. I just found this amusing.

Toungsten
11-23-19, 10:36
You would be surprised with what some of the girls will allow by just making them laugh and generally treating them nice. Also, I heard through the grapevine that buttering them up with bulgogi, samgyeopsal, and soju works wonders.I have to agree with that. Over the years you wouldn't believe how many pics and even videos I took of many of the girls. Some of you may remember I posted some of them on that other board after they left the USA For good.

Nakadashi69
11-23-19, 12:57
Next time you see her, can you tell her to shave (or preferably wax) that big ol Bush.Wow! Bush? A big one? When is the last time you saw Bush on her? She was shaved last I saw a few months ago. Can't we have at least one asian provider with full Bush? I happen to like it, as most girls in Japan and Japanese porn have Bush. Every provider these days is shaved or at least has a little patch, which never really is a plus for me. Anyway, aren't there any other Bush lovers out there? "Shaved" used to be the fetish, now natural pussy hair is.

If pepsi has a Bush, I'm going to have to see her again!

OK just saw the picks. Thats great, still not full bush, but better! Thanks!

LAbeamer
11-23-19, 14:02
I saw Katie again this week and had another great session. We were talking between pops and I mentioned how much I enjoyed Karaoke. All of sudden she put some music on her phone and we were dancing in her room. It was a lot of fun even though I didn't understand the Korean song. It actually got me excited again for another pop. She leaned against the wall and I fucked her to to the beat of the music. I will be back for another dancing and sex with one of my favorite girl.

JunkFoodFtw
11-23-19, 14:28
Yep, all those seem quite possible.

Got lucky once but that's it, might give the "take pics without asking" a try after getting them worked up.

Could be that she genuinely likes me (she texts me a lot just to say "Hello baby" and other sweet expressions of digital salutations), or it could be those two intense orgasms I gave her, courtesy of my tongue and long thick cock, or it could be that I just confidently yet smoothly initiated it without any trepidation nor asking if I could, or a combination of them all, or quite possibly almost any monger can do the same with her yet they've just never tried.

JunkFoodFtw
11-23-19, 14:36
Ah I see, guess I should just attempt it more often, worse thing is a no. Do you just nonchalantly take it a phone and start snapping without asking?

On a tangent, would you mind sharing some of those pics you mentioned posting before?

Lastly, damn you socal folks are way more active than NorCal.

I have to agree with that. Over the years you wouldn't believe how many pics and even videos I took of many of the girls. Some of you may remember I posted some of them on that other board after they left the USA For good..

JunkFoodFtw
11-23-19, 14:39
I think most Chinese or Taiwanese providers have full Bush, at least that's the case up here in sjc, but since they go up and down, so same down there.

Wow! Bush? A big one? When is the last time you saw Bush on her? She was shaved last I saw a few months ago. Can't we have at least one asian provider with full Bush? I happen to like it, as most girls in Japan and Japanese porn have Bush. Every provider these days is shaved or at least has a little patch, which never really is a plus for me. Anyway, aren't there any other Bush lovers out there? "Shaved" used to be the fetish, now natural pussy hair is.

If pepsi has a Bush, I'm going to have to see her again!

OK just saw the picks. Thats great, still not full bush, but better! Thanks!

AsianBaller1
11-23-19, 14:52
Ah I see, guess I should just attempt it more often, worse thing is a no. Do you just nonchalantly take it a phone and start snapping without asking?

On a tangent, would you mind sharing some of those pics you mentioned posting before?

.Oh no bruh. Don't. It's a bad idea unless you really know her and for sure know she's fine with it.

Pepsi has a history and cool with that so I'm not surprised. Just don't even try. You will get blocked and not just a simple no.

Toungsten
11-23-19, 17:10

.I never snap without asking and don't usually ask before the girl feels comfortable with me. In the past I've been accused of taking pics without them even knowing but in all the pics they were either posing or smiling for the camera. It was a weekly thing that I referred to a s mystery girl of the week. Here's one that I took. I didn't label it so I actually don't remember who it is.

JunkFoodFtw
11-23-19, 17:39
Got it, thanks for the heads up. I was able to get the permission for one before, but never bothered asking since then cause they move away so quickly.

Oh no bruh. Don't. It's a bad idea unless you really know her and for sure know she's fine with it.

Pepsi has a history and cool with that so I'm not surprised. Just don't even try. You will get blocked and not just a simple no.

Maggot Brain
11-23-19, 18:35
Next time you see her, can you tell her to shave (or preferably wax) that big ol Bush.Not sure which Pepsi you're referring to but the one I've seen for years has always had barely any hair at all on that amazingly pleasurable pussy of hers.

BonerAppetitty
11-23-19, 18:36
Of course there is. I just don't talk about it much but I love Bush, tits, and ass. I get hornier with nice looking ass, various types of tits, or full Bush.

Anyway, aren't there any other Bush lovers out there?

BonerAppetitty
11-23-19, 18:51
Site is still up. I would say leave bookers like January for guys who like to TOFTT. I wasn't disappointed with that booker but too many fake reviews make me very wary.

Was relaxing and was browsing different things before going to sleep. That crap booker January seems to have her / they website go down. Maybe they changed addresses or someone shut down their domain. I also logged into TER for the first time since FOSTA and who do I see still posting there? Coeur-de-lion. No one even posts there anymore and he's still posting to a non existent audience. I skimmed through his novel posting and he's the same ole guy who thinks he's still better than us. He even mentioned Toungston here about being a shill for M. I know that he still comes here since we're more active but he's too much of a pussy to post here with the same name. Guy is just too weird. Who brags about dating hookers? He has a huge hard on for us and especially BBFS on kgirls. I certainly don't know his issue. Seems to take the K-girl scene and online posting too seriously. I just found this amusing.

Toungsten
11-23-19, 19:11
The energy of Rain with more GFE and the passion of Rose / Queen for those who remember her. Katie is exceptional and just keeps getting better. She has a very pretty face especially when she smiles and a smoking hot natural body which has shed a few pounds and has gone from good to even better. Not a petite spinner but a great shape with beautiful natural tits, round hips and ass and gorgeous legs. Katie loves sex so much and loves to please her partner even more. A super wet pussy that just drips like a faucet when I DATY and use my fingers on her G-spot and deep inside of her. She gets so crazed that on several occasions when I thought we were done she wanted more of it right close to our time to finish and went quite a bit overtime until M had to call and tell her to see me to the door. With Katie it's like being with your lover and one with exceptional skills and desire for more and more. It's all out PSE but with the passion and DFK that adds so much GFE to the session. There is never a moment while we are fucking that she isn't pulling me in for more passionate DFK except maybe when we do DOGGIE which she loves and always initiates by getting on her hands and knees to position herself for me to enter her from behind. I love to watch her natural tits swaying away in the mirror as I fuck her in DOGGIE and flat DOGGIE. Then I love to roll her over and stick my cock in her mouth as she sucks me so well until I CIM and have her hold in her mouth for me to see it and then DFK with a cum filled mouth. Katie is without question one of the best available when it come to looks and performance and every time I see her it just seems to get better and better. A super treat for any hobbyist.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-escort-los-angeles-424251-added

NintyNine
11-23-19, 21:11
Lastly, damn you socal folks are way more active than NorCal..You mean on the message board?

Norcal fuckers have all the girls.

Tranger
11-23-19, 23:28
Hello.

Anyone ever take a Kgirl on a date for a weekend? What was the damage? We talking around $$Gs?

Thanks for the help.

JunkFoodFtw
11-24-19, 01:51
After CIM and followed by DFK, does she swallow it?

The energy of Rain with more GFE and the passion of Rose / Queen for those who remember her. Katie is exceptional and just keeps getting better. She has a very pretty face especially when she smiles and a smoking hot natural body which has shed a few pounds and has gone from good to even better. Not a petite spinner but a great shape with beautiful natural tits, round hips and ass and gorgeous legs. Katie loves sex so much and loves to please her partner even more. A super wet pussy that just drips like a faucet when I DATY and use my fingers on her G-spot and deep inside of her. She gets so crazed that on several occasions when I thought we were done she wanted more of it right close to our time to finish and went quite a bit overtime until M had to call and tell her to see me to the door. With Katie it's like being with your lover and one with exceptional skills and desire for more and more. It's all out PSE but with the passion and DFK that adds so much GFE to the session. There is never a moment while we are fucking that she isn't pulling me in for more passionate DFK except maybe when we do DOGGIE which she loves and always initiates by getting on her hands and knees to position herself for me to enter her from behind. I love to watch her natural tits swaying away in the mirror as I fuck her in DOGGIE and flat DOGGIE. Then I love to roll her over and stick my cock in her mouth as she sucks me so well until I CIM and have her hold in her mouth for me to see it and then DFK with a cum filled mouth. Katie is without question one of the best available when it come to looks and performance and every time I see her it just seems to get better and better. A super treat for any hobbyist.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-escort-los-angeles-424251-added

JunkFoodFtw
11-24-19, 01:52
LOL do we now? I don't usually go for kdolls. Any particular up north you recommend?

You mean on the message board?

Norcal fuckers have all the girls.

Meiji
11-24-19, 02:05
Right. Also, Jenny's pictures changed on the website.Are the new ones more or less accurate to what Jenny looks like compared to the old ones? Thanks in advance.

Nakadashi69
11-24-19, 02:17
Of course there is. I just don't talk about it much but I love Bush, tits, and ass. I get hornier with nice looking ass, various types of tits, or full Bush.Can you share any names of bushy girls?

Nakadashi69
11-24-19, 02:23
I think most Chinese or Taiwanese providers have full Bush, at least that's the case up here in sjc, but since they go up and down, so same down there.Thanks, got any recommended Chinese or Taiwanese girls with Bush?

Jack926
11-24-19, 02:57
Are we talking just looks or the total package? If it is looks we've left out a name who comes and goes and is due back in December. Bebe. As hot as can be. If it's performance as well then I guess LK belongs on the list. What she didn't have in looks, like some of the others mentioned here, she made up for in charm, personality and command of the English language since she grew up here and an incredible performance regardless of CFS or BBFS.Unfortunately I missed on Bebe. She is suppose to be back in December.

Toungsten
11-24-19, 03:06
After CIM and followed by DFK, does she swallow it?When you DFK after CIM there's nowhere else for it to go.

PumpNDump
11-24-19, 04:06
When you DFK after CIM there's nowhere else for it to go.LOL. Tricky bastard.

HapaBoy86
11-24-19, 04:23
When you DFK after CIM there's nowhere else for it to go.Unless you're into snowballing!

Vulcan1009
11-24-19, 05:53
And guess who was there at 10. How was I?LOL, this one cracks me up and made my day, I always take the 1st appointment of the day if I'm meeting BB girls, like from M.

I know exactly how that feels when I walk out the door and see a sloppy 2nd about to hop on that cum filled pussy, LOL.

Vulcan1009
11-24-19, 06:36

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-escort-los-angeles-424251-addedI saw Allie before and Katie wasn't available, compare them both, who's tits is bigger? Who is skinnier? And who would you prefer?

Allie to me was pretty PSE with a dip of GFE but mostly PSE, she was loud and loved to fuck, pussy was tight too.

Toungsten
11-24-19, 10:50
I saw Allie before and Katie wasn't available, compare them both, who's tits is bigger? Who is skinnier? And who would you prefer?

Allie to me was pretty PSE with a dip of GFE but mostly PSE, she was loud and loved to fuck, pussy was tight too.There are very few who can compare with Katie. I think she's prettier but that's always subjective. Her body is better and her service is incomparable.

JunkFoodFtw
11-24-19, 12:38
I can only recommend ones up in norcal LOL, and mostly Chinese / Taiwanese providers. Let me know when you come up cause they will be different by then.

Thanks, got any recommended Chinese or Taiwanese girls with Bush?

Meiji
11-24-19, 13:04
Right. Also, Jenny's pictures changed on the website.Are the current pics more or less representative than her old pics? I'm hoping since I've been to the NorCal version that that's sufficient for screening with them.

Toungsten
11-24-19, 13:33
M.
Chanel................................. PV.
Lucia, Katie, Allie, Cona......................... WLA.

Toungsten
11-24-19, 13:40
Face and body. Ava (with M).

Face only. Haven (Maybe).

Body. Glow (was BB but no more) and Jenny (with Sexy Angels). Would have added Taylor but this is a BB thread.

Thud1
11-24-19, 14:04
Face and body. Ava (with M).

Face only. Haven (Maybe).

Body. Glow (was BB but no more) and Jenny (with Sexy Angels). Would have added Taylor but this is a BB thread.I just read your previous review on Katie. She sounds like "Miss Hottie Asia" and off the charts service. Why is she not on your BB / DDG list?

Toungsten
11-24-19, 15:34
Are the current pics more or less representative than her old pics? I'm hoping since I've been to the NorCal version that that's sufficient for screening with them.The old ones looked exactly like her.

KimchiPowerJP
11-24-19, 15:36
I think most Chinese or Taiwanese providers have full Bush, at least that's the case up here in sjc, but since they go up and down, so same down there.I went to tokyo japan. Many girls still remain unshaved. Kor girls are clean. Most of them shaved.

JungleFun
11-24-19, 17:09
I never snap without asking and don't usually ask before the girl feels comfortable with me. In the past I've been accused of taking pics without them even knowing but in all the pics they were either posing or smiling for the camera. It was a weekly thing that I referred to a s mystery girl of the week. Here's one that I took. I didn't label it so I actually don't remember who it is.Those are definitely Lucia tits.

Toungsten
11-24-19, 17:36
Those are definitely Lucia tits.Actually it looks like it but it's not. Body is too skinny anyway. It's someone from the past.

Jack926
11-24-19, 17:51
Has anybody seen this lovely?

https://twitter.com/Beauty46973333

Photos seems to be Too Good to BE TRUE "TGTBT".

AsianBaller1
11-24-19, 17:56

Photos seems to be Too Good to BE TRUE "TGTBT".Why do I have a feeling that these new booker are just book for the same old girl here at k town?

The third pic on Nov. 18 is yuyu from caclub and yael from 6 shop.

The rests are fake. I bet my nails on it.

HiKeke
11-24-19, 18:01
Why do I have a feeling that these new booker are just book for the same old girl here at k town?

The rests are fake. I bet my nails on it.Because they are all the same probably LOL. One agency advertising their girls on multiple websites etc.

BonerAppetitty
11-24-19, 18:10
How bushy though? Lucky for you, my new ATF just opens up her menu. For an extra 100, go see Princess at KTE. She is a real twenty something, very cute, nice ass, unshaved pussy and very GFE. My type of girl even without BBFS.

I don't like to pay extra even for 40. You guys can make her busy and prove to the other guys who think 100 is any kind of barrier of entry, especially when a girl is this young and cute. I wouldn't have shared a girl if I think she may disappoint you guys.

Can you share any names of bushy girls?

BonerAppetitty
11-24-19, 18:24
I will TOFTT when I run out of first choices and determine booker is legit. Also on HX as beautyoblige. I will expect a B&S but if I find a good girl there I will let you guys know.

Anyone else want to TOFTT?

Photos seems to be Too Good to BE TRUE "TGTBT".

BonerAppetitty
11-24-19, 18:35
I would have thought Yael already went back to Korea so it is a little fishy. All of these new bookers appear out of nowhere but booking same girls anyway. Soon we may have as many bookers as girls working LOL.

Why do I have a feeling that these new booker are just book for the same old girl here at k town?

The rests are fake. I bet my nails on it.

AsianBaller1
11-24-19, 20:16
How bushy though? Lucky for you, my new ATF just opens up her menu. For an extra 100, go see Princess at KTE. She is a real twenty something, very cute, nice ass, unshaved pussy and very GFE. My type of girl even without BBFS.

I don't like to pay extra even for 40. You guys can make her busy and prove to the other guys who think 100 is any kind of barrier of entry, especially when a girl is this young and cute. I wouldn't have shared a girl if I think she may disappoint you guys.How was her attitude?

That is the most important.

And English level?

Yoyo8899
11-24-19, 20:55
Been a longtime lurker on this board but have not been able to pull the trigger due to lack of verification. Mostly go to MPs so it's not like those girls can verify me. Can someone point me in the right direction of how to get verified with these bookers? Happy to share good MP info throughout LA. TIA.

Toungsten
11-24-19, 21:02
Actually it looks like it but it's not. Body is too skinny anyway. It's someone from the past.Another gone but not forgotten mystery girl. Nice pose.

Martin0028
11-24-19, 23:07
Not sure which Pepsi you're referring to but the one I've seen for years has always had barely any hair at all on that amazingly pleasurable pussy of hers.Hi all,

Newbie to the Los Angeles scene. How do I get hold of Pepsi referred to in this thread?

JohnnyEm
11-24-19, 23:19
Actually it looks like it but it's not. Body is too skinny anyway. It's someone from the past.I call BS, 100% Lucia.

FodMap
11-24-19, 23:33
Hey,

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Been in and out of the game for awhile and recently got back in it. Wondering if anyone's seen Reah recently?

Jack926
11-25-19, 00:32
I call BS, 100% Lucia.I concur also. I saw Lucia twice and I remember her wearing what she is wearing around her neck and to top that of, the body is body of Lucia and so are those tits.

Toungsten
11-25-19, 01:41
I just read your previous review on Katie. She sounds like "Miss Hottie Asia" and off the charts service. Why is she not on your BB / DDG list?Because she is pretty and hot but not DDG. If you knew Ava who was DDG face and body you would know what I mean.

Toungsten
11-25-19, 01:47
I call BS, 100% Lucia.Wrong. It's M**I **x.

Toungsten
11-25-19, 01:49
I concur also. I saw Lucia twice and I remember her wearing what she is wearing around her neck and to top that of, the body is body of Lucia and so are those tits.I know at least five girls who would match that body description.

BonerAppetitty
11-25-19, 03:11
I am a boner not a talker. When I meet cute girls I just want to get it on and last the whole hour. She wouldn't be on my ATF list if she doesn't have a great attitude and be attractive to my eyes. I don't think she can hold a conversation but she took my direction well. She did what I asked and I got to do things I enjoyed. Very GFE = Great attitude.

How was her attitude?

That is the most important.

And English level?

BonerAppetitty
11-25-19, 03:19
Are you talking about your first superstar Mimi LAX?

Wrong. It's M**I **x.

DblEspresso
11-25-19, 03:47
Are you talking about your first superstar Mimi LAX?Agreement with Mimi Lax.

I want to add that is Audrey.

Toungsten
11-25-19, 12:49
M.
Chanel. ........................................PV.
Lucia, Katie, Cona, Allie........ WLA.

Sunny.
Glow Lyn...................... WLA.

Sexy Angels.
Jenny. ..................................WLA.

Ramboy9
11-25-19, 15:24
Cari is back in LA as of today booking with J.

Thank me by sending me a pm with your recommendation for any not well known phat ass k hoes.

Thank you.

QuestBMuffin
11-25-19, 15:45
LOL, this one cracks me up and made my day, I always take the 1st appointment of the day if I'm meeting BB girls, like from M.

I know exactly how that feels when I walk out the door and see a sloppy 2nd about to hop on that cum filled pussy, LOL.Idk if it makes a huge difference unless you're eating her out, I generally avoid that unless I'm the first haha. As for bareback fucking honestly it doesn't matter too much they douche out after a CIP and if it's really deep in there sleeping overnight with their BFs (where they probably got another load pumped in) isn't going to clean them out. Risk is risk with these BB girls.

QuestBMuffin
11-25-19, 16:31
After a weird hiatus sexy angels are back! Usual spot—somehow Nina is still on break and her door was shut tight as I walked through the living room on the way to Jenny's.

This was my first time with Jenny and I have to say she is fucking cute, good body maybe 5'2" and fit. Her face definitely had work done but it looks pretty good. She has long soft that feels great cascading over your thighs and tummy. Only downside was that I could taste she smoked during DFK, not a dealbreaker by any means as the taste was mostly mouthwash but there was a hint of it.

Service was fantastic, long DFK at the door and we both stripped pretty quickly while continuing the DFK in her room. Either she could I tell I showered right before or she doesn't give a fuck, but my bare dick was inside less than 60 seconds after walking in the door. She generally seems to be a bit softer in demeanor than Nina and I was matching her style, very much unlike the raw energy and PSE of Nina. BBBJ was solid with lots of spit, and once I wanted back in I pulled her up and fucked her hard. She can definitely take a pounding though I didn't go too hard, seemed like she came and there was a little puddle as she got very wet. Unsure but good acting nonetheless. She tasted nice and clean for DATY which I only partook as I was the first appointment, adds some more excitement to the regular BJ since you a tasty little gash in front of you and a cute asshole to finger.

Easy double creampie for me, she worked hard for the second time as I had a hard time recovering after the first, but we managed it in the end. She was so cute afterwards too smiling and going for the kiss afterwards.

I would repeat but I think I like Nina better, when I fuck a kgirl I want that raw craziness. Jenny's passion is pretty awesome still though and I may find myself in one of those moods for it again. No regrets and will likely repeat!

JunkFoodFtw
11-25-19, 19:00
Such a welcoming pose.

Another gone but not forgotten mystery girl. Nice pose.

JizzedUp
11-25-19, 19:24
Hey,

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Been in and out of the game for awhile and recently got back in it. Wondering if anyone's seen Reah recently?Reah as in circa Rebecca and Chloe? She gone dude. Been retired for almost 3,years now. Chloe recently retired this summer. And Rebecca moved to New York. Time to check out J's new girls man!

VanAlden
11-25-19, 22:11
Reah as in circa Rebecca and Chloe? She gone dude. Been retired for almost 3,years now. Chloe recently retired this summer. And Rebecca moved to New York. Time to check out J's new girls man!In the finest tradition of T*m Lik*s.

Well done first time poster.

Cream Inside
11-26-19, 01:27
Last session with her, Rebecca getting bored here in LA and want to move East Coast. Guess she went ahead with her plan. She will be missed in LA. You East coast hobbyists are lucky. Time to visit the big apple. LOL.It's already been mentioned that those pics of the girl in NYC are not Rebecca.

Kenchana
11-26-19, 01:29
Reah as in circa Rebecca and Chloe? She gone dude. Been retired for almost 3,years now. Chloe recently retired this summer. And Rebecca moved to New York. Time to check out J's new girls man!Rebecca didn't move to NYC.

Iron Crimson
11-26-19, 01:38
Looks like KTE has a new BBFS girl. Wouldn't be surprised if pictures are fake though so buyer beware.

https://ktownescort.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=409

JizzedUp
11-26-19, 02:06
In the finest tradition of T*m Lik*s.

Well done first time poster.Actually. Not a first time poster. Botched up my senior status for fn up forum rules. My bad actually. LOL. Used to go by Rickzey. In any case, also responding to post below. I thought Rebecca moved to NYC under new alias Ivy. One of her pic is used. She also mentioned during one of my recent sessions, she'd love to move to East Coast. She been on vacation for a while too. So could be true she moved to big apple.

JizzedUp
11-26-19, 02:11
Cari is back in LA as of today booking with J.

Thank me by sending me a pm with your recommendation for any not well known phat ass k hoes.

Thank you.Cari actually been back since last week. She did mention she going on another tour next January. Probably longer this time (6 months). So book her quick this December! LOL.

TheAbc
11-26-19, 02:16
M.
Chanel. ........................................PV.
Lucia, Katie, Cona, Allie........ WLA.

Sunny.
Glow Lyn...................... WLA.

Sexy Angels.
Jenny. ..................................WLA.Cherry gone?

MichaelLangot
11-26-19, 03:15
Cherry gone?How do I book Chanel? Any links to an ad or a phone number? Thanks!

HapaBoy86
11-26-19, 06:55
Reah as in circa Rebecca and Chloe? She gone dude. Been retired for almost 3,years now. Chloe recently retired this summer. And Rebecca moved to New York. Time to check out J's new girls man!Ummm, Reah has not retired.

Pike68
11-26-19, 08:04
Is Pepsi still at the old location? Not a fan. Of the other place.

JizzedUp
11-26-19, 10:12
It's already been mentioned that those pics of the girl in NYC are not Rebecca.Thanks for update. She back from vacation then? Need to check with Booker if she back. Been awhile since I had session with her.

Nakadashi69
11-26-19, 10:28

I don't like to pay extra even for 40. You guys can make her busy and prove to the other guys who think 100 is any kind of barrier of entry, especially when a girl is this young and cute. I wouldn't have shared a girl if I think she may disappoint you guys.Thank you!

JizzedUp
11-26-19, 12:47
Ummm, Reah has not retired.Okay. On long hiatus then. Have not able to book her since 2017. Booker keeps telling me not working.

Jack926
11-26-19, 14:46
Ummm, Reah has not retired.At hapaboy. Do tell more about Reah :-) So where is she?

Toungsten
11-26-19, 17:09
Cherry gone?Cherry is gone.

IAmGib1
11-26-19, 18:48
Seems sixshop now needs reference from an established member? Not from a booker. Anyone a member?

How did you in?

HapaBoy86
11-26-19, 19:17
At hapaboy. Do tell more about Reah :-) So where is she?What I know is she ain't retired. Long vacay and might be back soon. But, soon can be end of this year or beginning of next year. You know how these girls our.

MKronos1
11-26-19, 19:18
Thank you!She's definitely young and cute. Her face has that typical Korean geometric shape, not like K-pop model, but pretty nonetheless. As Boner pointed out, she follows orders and responds very well. However, if you want connection or even fake connection, she's not the one. Jenny from sexy angels at least tries hard to get your second shot. On the other hand, while she'll accommodate a second shot, she won't go above and beyond. It's up to you. Oh and no showering together. English is poor as well but can understand gestures and some sexual commands. She takes her phone out to translate. I'll repeat since I'm a fan of bushes combined with her youth and looks.

DHorn420
11-26-19, 19:50
Seems sixshop now needs reference from an established member? Not from a booker. Anyone a member?

How did you in?Got in using personal info. I never use references, as with personal info, you get verified asap, at least that's how my experiences have been.

Im Yours
11-26-19, 20:02
I finally got to see Lyn.

She is probably one of the hottest busty petite (a little taller) kgirls I've ever seen. Just non stop DFK. Super GFE. Fucked in ton of positions, more DFK. DFK, DFK, DFK. She's tight (body and there). She has a great set of super responsive tits. She has an ass. It's crazy. She asked me if I wanted a condom and during some p2 p it didn't seem like she wanted me to go in, but I can't search this thread to see if she still does BB. Any info? I'm going to see her again anyway, but I'm just wondering.

VanAlden
11-26-19, 20:25

She is probably one of the hottest busty petite (a little taller) kgirls I've ever seen. Just non stop DFK. Super GFE. Fucked in ton of positions, more DFK. DFK, DFK, DFK. She's tight (body and there). She has a great set of super responsive tits. She has an ass. It's crazy. She asked me if I wanted a condom and during some p2 p it didn't seem like she wanted me to go in, but I can't search this thread to see if she still does BB. Any info? I'm going to see her again anyway, but I'm just wondering.My experience with her is that her asking if you want condo is asking if you want to move on to intercourse.

Toungsten
11-26-19, 20:37

She is probably one of the hottest busty petite (a little taller) kgirls I've ever seen. Just non stop DFK. Super GFE. Fucked in ton of positions, more DFK. DFK, DFK, DFK. She's tight (body and there). She has a great set of super responsive tits. She has an ass. It's crazy. She asked me if I wanted a condom and during some p2 p it didn't seem like she wanted me to go in, but I can't search this thread to see if she still does BB. Any info? I'm going to see her again anyway, but I'm just wondering.Try for or even ask for no condom and she will never see you again.

KimchiPowerJP
11-26-19, 20:53
Looks like KTE has a new BBFS girl. Wouldn't be surprised if pictures are fake though so buyer beware.

https://ktownescort.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=409You guys have deep pocket. Tried to book her around 2 pm, was told that she only avail at 9 pm or after.

NooGooGee81
11-26-19, 21:22
Came across another new agency. Looks like Nina / Haven might be moving to another company. Could explain her absence from SexyAngels. Anyways, it says their girl Ella is starting Saturday the 30th. I may try and schedule if I have time.

http://sexyfunkgirls.escorts.biz/home

HapaBoy86
11-26-19, 23:28

She is probably one of the hottest busty petite (a little taller) kgirls I've ever seen. Just non stop DFK. Super GFE. Fucked in ton of positions, more DFK. DFK, DFK, DFK. She's tight (body and there). She has a great set of super responsive tits. She has an ass. It's crazy. She asked me if I wanted a condom and during some p2 p it didn't seem like she wanted me to go in, but I can't search this thread to see if she still does BB. Any info? I'm going to see her again anyway, but I'm just wondering.Don't do it! She will Blacklist you if you jump in the water with "no" wet suit!

BonerAppetitty
11-27-19, 02:53
It's YMMV. She wouldn't be on my ATF list without a great connection. I am like a puppy when I like a girl. I can't guarantee everyone will like her looks, attitude, and service but I don't think many will be disappointed with at least a shot. Post here if you are disappointed and I will remember that.

She's definitely young and cute. Her face has that typical Korean geometric shape, not like K-pop model, but pretty nonetheless. As Boner pointed out, she follows orders and responds very well. However, if you want connection or even fake connection, she's not the one. Jenny from sexy angels at least tries hard to get your second shot. On the other hand, while she'll accommodate a second shot, she won't go above and beyond. It's up to you. Oh and no showering together. English is poor as well but can understand gestures and some sexual commands. She takes her phone out to translate. I'll repeat since I'm a fan of bushes combined with her youth and looks.

BonerAppetitty
11-27-19, 03:06
May be you can use personal info such as DL or find a friend to refer you. That booker already knew me when he first started. I can bring "friends" if I want. I don't know if a guy is uncle LEO or safe or I could be a reference. I don't know how bookers stay safe with reference of a random member. Who do you want to see?

How did you in?

MKronos1
11-27-19, 03:10
It's YMMV. She wouldn't be on my ATF list without a great connection. I am like a puppy when I like a girl. I can't guarantee everyone will like her looks, attitude, and service but I don't think many will be disappointed with at least a shot. Post here if you are disappointed and I will remember that.I was just trying to relay to AsianBaller. She'll play the role of GFE; a lot DFK, responded well to DATY, etc. But felt, while I know it's a job, very transactional. Again, I said I'll repeat. Recommended. She's already popular since your post.

Bastard Chorum
11-27-19, 03:36

How did you in?That's quite a detour from "normal" screening SOP. I wonder what lead / forced him to resort to it.

Booker already has my number from somewhere, I'm guessing either a client list of an affiliated Booker I was on or he's just reinventing his agency for "reasons". In either case, I just needed to confirm name and ethnicity to set up an appointment.

BonerAppetitty
11-27-19, 03:47
How do you know about these sites the day they pop up? Also not another company, possibly just another booker to book for her.

Came across another new agency. Looks like Nina / Haven might be moving to another company. Could explain her absence from SexyAngels. Anyways, it says their girl Ella is starting Saturday the 30th. I may try and schedule if I have time.

http://sexyfunkgirls.escorts.biz/home

Humyiy
11-27-19, 06:41
Okay. On long hiatus then. Have not able to book her since 2017. Booker keeps telling me not working.Reah, Cari links or booker last 4 digits?

Vulcan1009
11-27-19, 07:15
Cari actually been back since last week. She did mention she going on another tour next January. Probably longer this time (6 months). So book her quick this December! LOL.Years ago when I saw Cari wasn't BBFS, back then she was young and pretty, now she is older, does she offer BBFS+CIP?

Vulcan1009
11-27-19, 07:23
After a weird hiatus sexy angels are back! Usual spotsomehow Nina is still on break and her door was shut tight as I walked through the living room on the way to Jenny's.

This was my first time with Jenny and I have to say she is fucking cute, good body maybe 5'2" and fit. Her face definitely had work done but it looks pretty good. She has long soft that feels great cascading over your thighs and tummy. Only downside was that I could taste she smoked during DFK, not a dealbreaker by any means as the taste was mostly mouthwash but there was a hint of it.

Service was fantastic, long DFK at the door and we both stripped pretty quickly while continuing the DFK in her room. Either she could I tell I showered right before or she doesn't give a fuck, but my bare dick was inside less than 60 seconds after walking in the door. She generally seems to be a bit softer in demeanor than Nina and I was matching her style, very much unlike the raw energy and PSE of Nina. BBBJ was solid with lots of spit, and once I wanted back in I pulled her up and fucked her hard. She can definitely take a pounding though I didn't go too hard, seemed like she came and there was a little puddle as she got very wet. Unsure but good acting nonetheless. She tasted nice and clean for DATY which I only partook as I was the first appointment, adds some more excitement to the regular BJ since you a tasty little gash in front of you and a cute asshole to finger.

Easy double creampie for me, she worked hard for the second time as I had a hard time recovering after the first, but we managed it in the end. She was so cute afterwards too smiling and going for the kiss afterwards.

I would repeat but I think I like Nina better, when I fuck a kgirl I want that raw craziness. Jenny's passion is pretty awesome still though and I may find myself in one of those moods for it again. No regrets and will likely repeat!Someone mentioned she got a pimple or could be something serious down there, while you are DATY, did you saw or its gone? LOL.

Just wondering.

AsianBaller1
11-27-19, 08:28
She's definitely young and cute. Her face has that typical Korean geometric shape, not like K-pop model, but pretty nonetheless. As Boner pointed out, she follows orders and responds very well. However, if you want connection or even fake connection, she's not the one. Jenny from sexy angels at least tries hard to get your second shot. On the other hand, while she'll accommodate a second shot, she won't go above and beyond. It's up to you. Oh and no showering together. English is poor as well but can understand gestures and some sexual commands. She takes her phone out to translate. I'll repeat since I'm a fan of bushes combined with her youth and looks.Typical Gnd Korean girl maybe from country side or small city. Late 20's definitely not k pop style.

I would rate her below jasmine and sandara (these 2 are not BBFS) for face.

But she has good personality and get along well. Pretty much new and I have to guide and do whatever I want.

Well spent. Not bad to be honest.

IAmGib1
11-27-19, 10:27
May be you can use personal info such as DL or find a friend to refer you. That booker already knew me when he first started. I can bring "friends" if I want. I don't know if a guy is uncle LEO or safe or I could be a reference. I don't know how bookers stay safe with reference of a random member. Who do you want to see?I was going to start with Erin and then work my way through them as time goes on. Who do you recommend from this group?

btw: I sent the usual screening info which included the names, numbers and websites for my last 6 Kgirl rendezvous.

IAmGib1
11-27-19, 10:34
Got in using personal info. I never use references, as with personal info, you get verified asap, at least that's how my experiences have been.Too risky for me to use personal info. I sent the usual screening info which included the names, numbers and websites for my last 6 rendezvous.

Toungsten
11-27-19, 10:40
Someone mentioned she got a pimple or could be something serious down there, while you are DATY, did you saw or its gone? LOL.

Just wondering.I read that post and actually looked pretty carefully (the room is well lit) and nothing there. Her ass is as smooth as a baby's ass and tastes good too.

QuestBMuffin
11-27-19, 11:10
Someone mentioned she got a pimple or could be something serious down there, while you are DATY, did you saw or its gone? LOL.

Just wondering.Yeah I read that post, I mean my face was right there and the room was brightly lit in the morning, and I saw nothing. It was clean and smooth and tasty.

QuestBMuffin
11-27-19, 11:13
I was going to start with Erin and then work my way through them as time goes on. Who do you recommend from this group?

btw: I sent the usual screening info which included the names, numbers and websites for my last 6 Kgirl rendezvous.I actually don't recommend Erin I saw her recently and she did not offer BBFS, flat out rejected it even though a couple months again I pumped two loads into her. Oh well. She is like a slightly younger Pepsi with worse service so without BBFS I'd much rather CFS a smoking 24 year old with Sixshop than see Erin again. The booker knows me pretty well at this point and usually gives me good recommendations.

Toungsten
11-27-19, 14:07
M.
Chanel.................................. PV.
Lucia, Katie, Allie. .......................WLA.

Sunny.
Glow,.................... WLA.

Newtopasian.
Ruby.................. WLA.

Sexy Angels.
Jenny...................... WLA.

Toungsten
11-27-19, 14:10
Robyn. Starts Friday. 5'2" 33C 24 35

NooGooGee81
11-27-19, 16:09
How do you know about these sites the day they pop up? Also not another company, possibly just another booker to book for her.Another member DM'd me the info from the EM site.

Ppbluesea21
11-27-19, 16:10
Years ago when I saw Cari wasn't BBFS, back then she was young and pretty, now she is older, does she offer BBFS+CIP?I saw her many times as her regular before, she never BBFS.

NintyNine
11-27-19, 17:44
Robyn. Starts Friday. 5'2" 33C 24 35Anyone recognize which bay area girl this is?

Her face looks familiar.

BleachChugger
11-27-19, 18:27
Any confirmed BBFS for these girls? Looking to get verified for this place.

Also, how close are the girls to their pictures? Some of them seem TGTBT.

AsianBaller1
11-27-19, 18:32
Too risky for me to use personal info. I sent the usual screening info which included the names, numbers and websites for my last 6 rendezvous.I mean caclub is asking for employer paystub and I'd.

6 shop can't be worst than that?

And I recommend Alice from 6 shop. She has been around for a while now. I heard many negatives about her, but mainly service. Her face is good.

NooGooGee81
11-27-19, 20:56
Interesting you guys are talking about 6 shop because they literally just sent me a text offering doubles with Mini and cat along with soy and milk service. This is the first time I've gotten an unsolicited text from them.

WillardJ
11-27-19, 21:33
Anyone know if Cynthia is coming back or is she retired for good.

BleachChugger
11-27-19, 21:39
Anyone know which booker this is? Just got a text saying Roya is available.

Iron Crimson
11-27-19, 22:41
Anyone know if Sona offers BBFS?

https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/sona-2/

QuestBMuffin
11-28-19, 00:38
Any confirmed BBFS for these girls? Looking to get verified for this place.

Also, how close are the girls to their pictures? Some of them seem TGTBT.Erin but only the first time, others are WIP.

Toungsten
11-28-19, 00:48
Anyone know if Cynthia is coming back or is she retired for good.Gone but obviously not forgotten.

DHorn420
11-28-19, 01:28
CEO's and high profile celebrities have sent escorts all their personal info in order to be verified, so unless you are a sitting president or a king, I seriously doubt sending your info would be in any way risky LOL.

Too risky for me to use personal info. I sent the usual screening info which included the names, numbers and websites for my last 6 rendezvous.