PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Member #6292
09-12-19, 22:44
Text M to see who was available and I haven't met Cat yet so I chose her, pics looked hot! Surprised there isn't a line waiting to see Cat! Decided to take a chance since wasn't much on Cat here. Pics don't look like her, I thought she looked better in person! She provides GFE with some nice hard PSE type fucking! Easy BBFS, was expecting her to make me cum outside but the way she pushed back as I was about to explode and let her know I am about to cum she kept pushing back and moaning loudly as I fucked her in doggy I gave up trying to hold it and CIP, she wiggled her ass and squeeze my cock with her pussy to make sure I was done cumming. She gave me a dfk and cleaned me up.

Braddock1
09-12-19, 22:52
Anyone seen her lately? I don't know why I'm so hesitant in seeing her.

But I do hear she has a nice and big kbooty.I saw her a couple of months ago. Same great service (everything but anal), same great kbooty and amazing tits. She just doesn't seem that enthusiastic as she used to be.

Vulcan1009
09-12-19, 23:48
For me it is all the above. I am EOE "Equal Opportunity Employer" except Lucia.By all mean, she is the wild one of the bunch but hey, I rotate them so I don't get sick of them, next week is big tit like it big. Cona is up!!

Vulcan1009
09-12-19, 23:53
My personal taste is I like Taylor's body the best. Lyn is the prettiest with comparable service. Rebecca is hot and aggressive. All are great.Non of them now are BBFS but just my 2 c, Lyn has the best tits on the market if you are a tit guy, not giant tit big but a naturally looking big Ds and soft to burry your face in to motorboat.

She lets me do that all day long and she knows how to please,LOL.

She is one of the gem but since M has all the BBFS line up for a good time, I rather go with BBFS, face above 7 is acceptable to me and I feel all M's girls are 7 to 8 so why not!!

Vulcan1009
09-12-19, 23:55
My experience to a T.Ha, I bet we have similar taste. But hey, I don't do that cum sharing thing.

I do appreciate your input from most of the reviews.

LoveAsianGirls
09-13-19, 01:14
F.

If you're in with Newtopasian then try Kailani.Kailani BBFSCIP?

AmpAddict808
09-13-19, 01:38
Hey gents.

I have been seeing some people's review that they was able to meet some kgirl on their off day or date them.

I was wonder if anyone can share some insight how that work?

1st of all, I never ask anyone out for date on their off days because of the fear getting black listed from that agency or if they have any muscle is going to come visit me on my next session with someone else from that agency.

Most of them I met treat me very nice and always have great attitude and ask me to come back, just what do you feel is the right time or chemistry to ask them out on their off days?

Do you actually pay them more? Or pay them the same? Or less? Or even free? I mean you got to pay for the dinner or lunch of course I guess.

Do you take them back to your place? Or get a hotel?

I mean I'm in this hobby for over 10 years and never though to date any of them but to think of it now, why the fuck not.

Just want to get more detail so I can do it properly and don't get black listed or visit by the muscle.

Any experience or lesson to share would be greatly appreciated, just never tried before.Don't do it if there is any outside chance you'll develop feelings for the girl. Will cost you time, heart ache, and money. Remember, these girls are fucking several guys a day for a reason. Would you be cool with that? And most likely the girl is in debt and in need of a large amount of money due to some stupid reason (i.e. gambling, bad business deal, etc). Even if you came up with money she needed to stop working, there is no guarantee she would not leave you and go back to working or back to Korea.

Heiren
09-13-19, 02:00
Anyone know if fantasticgirlla is still around or gone? I remember Erin, Zuri who belonged in this thread. Wondering if that booker moved to a new site. Appreciate any help.

Maggot Brain
09-13-19, 02:39
Hey gents.

I have been seeing some people's review that they was able to meet some kgirl on their off day or date them.

1st of all, I never ask anyone out for date on their off days because of the fear getting black listed from that agency or if they have any muscle is going to come visit me on my next session with someone else from that agency.

Most of them I met treat me very nice and always have great attitude and ask me to come back, just what do you feel is the right time or chemistry to ask them out on their off days?

Do you actually pay them more? Or pay them the same? Or less? Or even free? I mean you got to pay for the dinner or lunch of course I guess.

I mean I'm in this hobby for over 10 years and never though to date any of them but to think of it now, why the fuck not.

Just want to get more detail so I can do it properly and don't get black listed or visit by the muscle.

Any experience or lesson to share would be greatly appreciated, just never tried before.I've done it and have no desire nor interest in doing it again. Either you start developing feelings for the chick and it eventually torments you to wonder who's she getting seeded by at work, or she starts laying all her personal problems on you as if you're her boyfriend / girlfriend / psychiatrist. Aside from that, you'll very likely end up spending more of your bread on her off the clock than on. But that's just me speaking from my personal experiences, perhaps it'll work out better for you. If you get a vibe that there's some genuine chemistry happening between you and a provider you dig, just casually mention the possibility of you and her getting together in the civil world. If she's into it she'll bite the bait and let you know that she's down. If not, she'll probably laugh or let you know in a round about (or possibly direct) way that she's not into it.

Ddddd21
09-13-19, 04:47
Hey gents.

Any experience or lesson to share would be greatly appreciated, just never tried before.I'm going to be honest with you, I don't think it's really worth it but that's my opinion. Here's how I was able to meet kgirls outside of their work. First things first, I believe communication is important. I speak Korean fluently so I can actually have conversations with them, so I tend to ask them a lot of personal questions. I tend to ask them "what are you doing here?" "why do you do these kind of work?" etc. And they get comfortable with me. They don't take it seriously that I'm asking these questions because I'm pretty young and I have nothing to regret. So I got to meet 3 kgirls outside of their work. First one doesn't really count though. The first girl was a really popular girl. She was my ATF. I don't tend to have ATF's or have much repeat visits unless we really connect and I just get bored of banging the same girl over and over. But this one was special. At first, I just saw her every week. She would let me stay a bit extra during our session, because she didn't have a roommate at the time. One time, she asked if I could take her to CVS after work. We ended up eating In and Out and I took her to CVS after. I tried to pay for her stuff, but she refused. Next session, I asked for her kakaotalk and she gave it to me. But we never really chatted outside of work because she was always working. All of a sudden, she went on a long hiatus so I started to miss her. I texted her saying I missed her from time to time, but she never replied. One day, she finally responded saying we should hang out. We set up a date and I picked her up from her apartment. I took her out to eat at a semi fancy place. Then I took her out to dessert. It was just a normal date between two people. She was just a typical Korean girl to me, never reaching for the bill when it came to paying. In my head I was like "whatever, I got this" thinking I would be able to smash after, but during her hiatus, she had an injury and because of that, she didn't exercise, so you could tell she put on quite a few pounds. I ended up dropping her off and that was it. After she returned to working in a couple of months, my weekly visit to her turned to monthly visit and I just stopped seeing her after. We just got too close and she would nag all the time and her quality of service just went down. She just got too comfortable with me. Second one was very special. She was extremely young. She was 20 at the time, I wasn't much older than her anyways. My first session with her, I came drunk. This agency was not known for BB. But when I first saw her, she let me BB. I didn't think of it too special or anything, but I could tell there was some chemistry between us. Second visit, I went sober so we were able to have actual conversations. She hinted that she was interested in me so on my very second visit, I asked her for her kakaotalk and from then on, we just started talking everyday unlike with the first girl. I showed her pictures of my cats and from then on I knew she was going to be mine. We set up a day to go on a date and went on a very satisfying date. I dropped her off at her place and found out she lived a walkable distance from me. She said she lived alone. So the next day, I went over to her house and slept over. NO SEX. I took it really slowly. She was happy that I wasn't some horndog trying to get into her pants for free. I showed her that I had patience. She had full respect for me and from then on, I would end up sleeping over for like a month straight (I didn't have to pay rent or anything because I was living with my family at the time). We ended up having drunk sex on my birthday. Same day I asked her out to be my girl and she was very hesistant at first because of the work she did. To her it was very mind blowing that such a young guy would go for a girl like her working at a place like that. She told me her personal story and we ended up moving in together and she stopped working as a kgirl and we lived happily for like an year, but I ended up getting tired of her and started my usual routine of visiting kgirls. Eventually we ended up breaking up. It kinda broke my heart and because of this, I told myself that I would never date a working kgirl, only civie kgirls. Time went by, and my max visit to a kgirl would be only twice. Never more, because I didn't want to get too hooked on to them. I made a mistake with the third girl. My visit to third girl was pretty casual at first. Nothing special. She was just a normal kgirl to me but she was like 10+ years older than me. On my second visit, I knew she had a bit of an interest. I broke my rule of 2 visits only and saw her for the third time. She decided to move agency and I ended up visiting her at the other place. She was very happy to see me. She asked me for my kakaotalk. The same day, I ended up taking her to the grocery store and had a mini date. From then on, we kind of started talking daily. This was different from my second girl though because I knew I had a chance with the second girl because she was close to my age but the third girl was just too old for me to date. So I just thought of this as a fling. She told me how she was really into me and told me how she wanted to spend the night with me together. I didn't take it too seriously obviously, but we ended up spending a night. The next day, we ended up spending the whole day together. But all of a sudden she moved away and we just never saw each other after. We both just got busy with our lives. So here's my story. I'm not going to share any names or share any more details with you guys because I think there's too many whiteknights out there who might end up snitching to these girls. Honestly, most important thing is communication. You guys know how girls are. They just love to run their mouth. If they can't do that with you because of language barrier, then that's too bad for you.

DHorn420
09-13-19, 06:12
Yeah dude same thing had happened to me as well.

I'm going to be honest with you, I don't think it's really worth it but that's my opinion. Here's how I was able to meet kgirls outside of their work. First things first, I believe communication is important. I speak Korean fluently so I can actually have conversations with them, so I tend to ask them a lot of personal questions. I tend to ask them "what are you doing here?" "why do you do these kind of work?" etc. And they get comfortable with me. They don't take it seriously that I'm asking these questions because I'm pretty young and I have nothing to regret. So I got to meet 3 kgirls outside of their work. First one doesn't really count though. The first girl was a really popular girl. She was my ATF. I don't tend to have ATF's or have much repeat visits unless we really connect and I just get bored of banging the same girl over and over. But this one was special. At first, I just saw her every week. She would let me stay a bit extra during our session, because she didn't have a roommate at the time. One time, she asked if I could take her to CVS after work. We ended up eating In and Out and I took her to CVS after. I tried to pay for her stuff, but she refused. Next session, I asked for her kakaotalk and she gave it to me. But we never really chatted outside of work because she was always working. All of a sudden, she went on a long hiatus so I started to miss her. I texted her saying I missed her from time to time, but she never replied. One day, she finally responded saying we should hang out. We set up a date and I picked her up from her apartment. I took her out to eat at a semi fancy place. Then I took her out to dessert. It was just a normal date between two people. She was just a typical Korean girl to me, never reaching for the bill when it came to paying. In my head I was like "whatever, I got this" thinking I would be able to smash after, but during her hiatus, she had an injury and because of that, she didn't exercise, so you could tell she put on quite a few pounds. I ended up dropping her off and that was it. After she returned to working in a couple of months, my weekly visit to her turned to monthly visit and I just stopped seeing her after. We just got too close and she would nag all the time and her quality of service just went down. She just got too comfortable with me. Second one was very special.

Vulcan1009
09-13-19, 06:13
I'm going to be honest with you, I don't think it's really worth it but that's my opinion. Here's how I was able to meet kgirls outside of their work. First things first, I believe communication is important. I speak Korean fluently so I can actually have conversations with them, so I tend to ask them a lot of personal questions. I tend to ask them "what are you doing here?" "why do you do these kind of work?" etc. And they get comfortable with me. They don't take it seriously that I'm asking these questions because I'm pretty young and I have nothing to regret. So I got to meet 3 kgirls outside of their work. First one doesn't really count though. The first girl was a really popular girl. She was my ATF. I don't tend to have ATF's or have much repeat visits unless we really connect and I just get bored of banging the same girl over and over. But this one was special. At first, I just saw her every week. She would let me stay a bit extra during our session, because she didn't have a roommate at the time. One time, she asked if I could take her to CVS after work. We ended up eating In and Out and I took her to CVS after. I tried to pay for her stuff, but she refused. Next session, I asked for her kakaotalk and she gave it to me. But we never really chatted outside of work because she was always working. All of a sudden, she went on a long hiatus so I started to miss her. I texted her saying I missed her from time to time, but she never replied. One day, she finally responded saying we should hang out. We set up a date and I picked her up from her apartment. I took her out to eat at a semi fancy place. Then I took her out to dessert. It was just a normal date between two people. She was just a typical Korean girl to me, never reaching for the bill when it came to paying. In my head I was like "whatever, I got this" thinking I would be able to smash after, but during her hiatus, she had an injury and because of that, she didn't exercise, so you could tell she put on quite a few pounds. I ended up dropping her off and that was it. After she returned to working in a couple of months, my weekly visit to her turned to monthly visit and I just stopped seeing her after. We just got too close and she would nag all the time and her quality of service just went down. She just got too comfortable with me. Second one was very special. She was extremely young. She was 20 at the time, I wasn't much older than her anyways. My first session with her, I came drunk. This agency was not known for BB. But when I first saw her, she let me BB. I didn't think of it too special or anything, but I could tell there was some chemistry between us. Second visit, I went sober so we were able to have actual conversations. She hinted that she was interested in me so on my very second visit, I asked her for her kakaotalk and from then on, we just started talking everyday unlike with the first girl. I showed her pictures of my cats and from then on I knew she was going to be mine. We set up a day to go on a date and went on a very satisfying date. I dropped her off at her place and found out she lived a walkable distance from me. She said she lived alone. So the next day, I went over to her house and slept over. NO SEX. I took it really slowly.Thanks for your input, really appreciated, as I don't speak Korean even tho my ex wife was Korean (she cheated), I don't think I get a shot unless they are the one asking me out, LOL.

But appreciated your time to type all these. Hobby on brother!!

Vulcan1009
09-13-19, 06:17
Don't do it if there is any outside chance you'll develop feelings for the girl. Will cost you time, heart ache, and money. Remember, these girls are fucking several guys a day for a reason. Would you be cool with that? And most likely the girl is in debt and in need of a large amount of money due to some stupid reason (i.e. gambling, bad business deal, etc). Even if you came up with money she needed to stop working, there is no guarantee she would not leave you and go back to working or back to Korea.That is very true, I always wonder what makes them work in this line of work, that's why I never ask personal question, usually just "have you visited here and there" LOL.

Basically I go there to fuck, not to chit chat, but there are very few that work for easy money so they don't need to get a normal job, or they are saving money for something.

Its an easy way to earn money and the reason behind it might not be as bad sometime. Oh well.

IAmGib1
09-13-19, 07:24
Anyone have any feedback on her? Booker says she's better than Mio.

Thanks.I found her to be somewhat underwhelming. Body, face are average GND and her skills a bit below average IMO. Haven't seen Mio, so can't compare. YMMV. I am spoiled and admit it after 20 yrs. of hobbying.

Tom Keen
09-13-19, 09:41
F.

If you're in with Newtopasian then try Kailani.Is Kailani BBFS?

Tom Keen
09-13-19, 09:56
Anyone know if fantasticgirlla is still around or gone? I remember Erin, Zuri who belonged in this thread. Wondering if that booker moved to a new site. Appreciate any help.Pretty much gone.

Toungsten
09-13-19, 10:33
Is Kailani BBFS?According to her ad but I just saw a real negative review so I'm keeping away.

RickZey
09-13-19, 11:29
Too early to know. Probably Lucia, Cona, Fox, Cat, Chanel and Haven.So is this Ms current line up Toungsten?

HiKeke
09-13-19, 12:48
That is very true, I always wonder what makes them work in this line of work, that's why I never ask personal question, usually just "have you visited here and there" LOL.

Basically I go there to fuck, not to chit chat, but there are very few that work for easy money so they don't need to get a normal job, or they are saving money for something.

Its an easy way to earn money and the reason behind it might not be as bad sometime. Oh well.Rule of thumb is not to get attached with these girls but have a NSA relationships. If you can't do that then I would steer away, since you'll most likely be wasting your time and emotions.

Toungsten
09-13-19, 13:24
So is this Ms current line up Toungsten?Current lineup. Megan, Haven, Fox, Cat, Lucia, Cona, Chanel.

KingNoctis
09-13-19, 13:26
Anyone seen:

Cayla.

Elise.

Bijou not available anymore.

DailyFantasy
09-13-19, 13:35
Is Kailani BBFS?Newtopasian girls are almost never BBFS. I say almost never because I am not 100% certain, but even the YMMV is not considered here. However, they have all been great experiences for me personally and the booker is super nice.

KOF96
09-13-19, 14:23
According to her ad but I just saw a real negative review so I'm keeping away.Is she not Cherry / Shasha from NY (not the crazy one)?

RickZey
09-13-19, 14:40
Current lineup. Megan, Haven, Fox, Cat, Lucia, Cona, Chanel.Thanks. Crossing fingers Megan is available. Pretty sure shell be busy since she out for a week or so.

BurtBackarat
09-13-19, 14:45
Bijou not available anymore.Last I saw her she said she was going to the Grand Canyon before her visit from Japan ended this month.

I heard she might be in OC though.

NooGooGee81
09-13-19, 14:58
Thanks for your input, really appreciated, as I don't speak Korean even tho my ex wife was Korean (she cheated), I don't think I get a shot unless they are the one asking me out, LOL.

But appreciated your time to type all these. Hobby on brother!!Not worth the trouble.

Toungsten
09-13-19, 15:03
Not worth the trouble.I agree. If you're looking for a girl friend you are looking in the wrong place. They don't want you as a boy friend. They are only looking to make money and love when guys fall into their laps and under their seductive spell. If you are looking to get laid on the cheap it's also the wrong place. Do you think that after fucking 20-30 guys all week they really want to fuck someone else especially when getting nothing in return except for maybe setting you up for the kill in the future. Never forget who they are and who you are. Once you cross that line all you're going to find is trouble.

Toungsten
09-13-19, 15:09
M.
Megan........................ MDR.
Haven................................... PV.
Cona, Lucia, Cat, Fox, Chanel............................ WLA.

Newtopasian.
Ruby, Kailani, Min........................ WLA.

Jenvin10
09-13-19, 15:12
Hey gents.

Any experience or lesson to share would be greatly appreciated, just never tried before.I saw this on another board a long time ago. Here is someone's thoughts on your questions.

Never tell the booker you are dating a Kgirl off the clock. Some bookers / orgs will fire a Kgirl and blacklist you for this, while other bookers / orgs regard a girl's day off as her own and she can do what she wants. Unless you are absolutely certain which kind of org you are dealing with, it is important to keep your outside activities on the QT, just in case.

Just like with a civil girl, just take it one date at a time. You can get to know each other while keeping an eye open for the tell-tale signs of gold-digging. If that should occur, then she is being fake with you, and you can just move on without feeling any further obligation. Just like a civil girl, it will only get complicated if you lead her on that she may be expecting something that you are not willing to give her, I. E. , long-term relationship or marriage. If it should start heading that way, you need to be introspective about how you feel about your outside girlfriend fucking other guys every week, because there will be a period of overlap when you are dating where she is still working before you take her out of the biz and support her.

No penny necessary, this one is on the house.

There are three kinds of OTC dates:

1. As a thank you for being a loyal and regular customer. This type is what most married guys get, but single guys that spend a lot with one girl can get thank you time as well.

2. They are planning on hustling you out of something, so they butter you up by going out with you. Anybody can be a target for this, but younger guys are most often the victims. If you keep your wits, you will see it coming after a few dates.

3. Dates where they genuinely like you and want to spend time with you. This is the rarest kind of OTC time because there's really nothing extra in it for the Kgirl. It helps if you are good looking or have a little money, because Kgirls are always thinking about the future. I had one of these a few years ago where the girl ONLY wanted to see me on the outside and forbade me to schedule with her at work. Something about keeping work and personal life separate.

RolfTorren
09-13-19, 15:27
Most of the apartments I go to have two bedrooms separated by a living room and not a curtain. The only time I hear something is if I'm in the living room and the other girl is going at it. I'm usually the first appointment of the day so when I come in there aren't usually shoes at the door but when I leave there usually is. The bookers stagger the entrances of two mongers by sending one in and the after knowing they are in sending the other one in. I've been doing this for a long time and never ran into another guy.I've also seen shoes there on entering and gone when I leave. I've sometimes heard muffled voices but nothing more. I recall visiting an AMP years ago and hearing the sound of moaning and fucking through the wall. In the local agencies I've never walked into another client or even seen the other provider in the apartment. Discretion is key in this business model.

NooGooGee81
09-13-19, 15:39
I agree. If you're looking for a girl friend you are looking in the wrong place. They don't want you as a boy friend. They are only looking to make money and love when guys fall into their laps and under their seductive spell. If you are looking to get laid on the cheap it's also the wrong place. Do you think that after fucking 20-30 guys all week they really want to fuck someone else especially when getting nothing in return except for maybe setting you up for the kill in the future. Never forget who they are and who you are. Once you cross that line all you're going to find is trouble.All they really care about is Chanel bags and Lobster.

KingNoctis
09-13-19, 16:25
Any review on.

G. Na.

Bijou.

Evelyn.

My focus is the kbooty.

Jeff1976
09-13-19, 16:27
All they really care about is Chanel bags and Lobster.Or a potential "baller" husband. Back when TER was around, there were several guys I was corresponding with, that managed to date, then marry girls from the industry. It's not all doom and gloom, but the girls generally have one (possibly two) goals. First and foremost is financial security. The second (when needed) is a path to citizenship. If you are not seriously wealthy, then don't even try (think of true "walk away" money, then double it). I have seen a few K-girls outside of work, but managed to keep it pretty casual. Always east coast, but it's probably the same dynamic on the west coast. Once she is intrigued, there is the chance that you can spend time in the outside world during her off hours. Just be aware of the dynamic and expectations. Don't start out with lies, either. If you have the cheddar, desire, and free time, then anything is possible.

As for Meagan. We went out a few times, when she was working in PHL, then again in SEA. You can't imagine how unbelievably hot she was, when she was 23-4 years old. She is still amazing, but "epic" was an understatement, back in the day. The stories I could tell.

Oh. A little gift to check out. https://vimeo.com/112413025 - Hope this earns a little credibility, since I am a FNG here.

Jeff1976
09-13-19, 16:31
I've also seen shoes there on entering and gone when I leave. I've sometimes heard muffled voices but nothing more. I recall visiting an AMP years ago and hearing the sound of moaning and fucking through the wall. In the local agencies I've never walked into another client or even seen the other provider in the apartment. Discretion is key in this business model.It's pretty common. Nothing to get worked up over. Another dude's shoes at the door? He saw your shoes, when you walked in.It's not like we don't know what's up. If the dude walks into your room, then it becomes an issue.

BuddhaHead
09-13-19, 16:34
Any review on.Bijou.Check the other LA Asian forums.

Dwaeji
09-13-19, 17:40
Rule of thumb is not to get attached with these girls but have a NSA relationships. If you can't do that then I would steer away, since you'll most likely be wasting your time and emotions.NSA / FWB relationships with KGirls can be VERY fun. Just remember to move onto the next one once they need money for Grandma's surgery. I've only seen two that didn't ultimately try to hit me up for cash. One works in Japan now and the other retired to take care of her son. Either one of them could have gotten me to bite on a LTR if circumstances were different. So. Even if you're careful and experienced, you're playing with fire. Hot fucking sex fire.

Jack926
09-13-19, 17:43
Newtopasian girls are almost never BBFS. I say almost never because I am not 100% certain, but even the YMMV is not considered here. However, they have all been great experiences for me personally and the booker is super nice.That is NOT TRUE. I had two BBFS sessions back to back with two different girls at Newtop Asian and both girls are not there anymore. They both asked me not to do CIP and then the subsequent next two visit was STRICT CFS. I almost thought that was the pattern there just like "M" and I have not been there for two years.

I know for fact Keilani was with KupCake in OC and she was offering BBFS for $100 extra but the photos of her is a photo of Thai model.

KimchiPowerJP
09-13-19, 19:25
I'm going to be honest with you, I don't think it's really worth it but that's my opinion. Here's how I was able to meet kgirls outside of their work. First things first, I believe communication is important. I speak Korean fluently so I can actually have conversations with them, so I tend to ask them a lot of personal questions. I tend to ask them "what are you doing here?" "why do you do these kind of work?" etc. And they get comfortable with me. They don't take it seriously that I'm asking these questions because I'm pretty young and I have nothing to regret. So I got to meet 3 kgirls outside of their work. First one doesn't really count though. The first girl was a really popular girl. She was my ATF. I don't tend to have ATF's or have much repeat visits unless we really connect and I just get bored of banging the same girl over and over. But this one was special. At first, I just saw her every week. She would let me stay a bit extra during our session, because she didn't have a roommate at the time. One time, she asked if I could take her to CVS after work. We ended up eating In and Out and I took her to CVS after. I tried to pay for her stuff, but she refused. Next session, I asked for her kakaotalk and she gave it to me. But we never really chatted outside of work because she was always working. All of a sudden, she went on a long hiatus so I started to miss her. I texted her saying I missed her from time to time, but she never replied. One day, she finally responded saying we should hang out. We set up a dae was happy that I wasn't some horndog trying to get into her pants for free. I showed her that I had patience. She had full respect for me and from then on, I would end up sleeping over for like a month straight (I didn't have to pay rent or anything because I was living with my family at the time). We ended up having drunk sex on my birthday. Same day I asked her out to be my girl and she was very hesistant at first because of the work she did. To her it was very mind blowing that such a young guy would go for a girl like her working at a place like that. She told me her personal story and we ended up moving in together and she stopped working as a kgirl and we lived happily for like an year, but I ended up getting tired of her and started my usual routine of visiting kgirls. Eventually we ended up breaking up. It kinda broke my heart and because of this, I told myself that I would never date a working kgirl, only civie kgirls. Time went by, and my max visit to a kgirl would be only twice. Never more, because I didn't want to get too hooked on to them. I made a mistake with the third girl. My visit to third girl was pretty casual at first. Nothing special. She was just a normal kgirl to me but she was like 10+ years older than me. On my second visit, I knew she had a bit of an interest. I broke my rule of 2 visits only and saw her for the third time. She decided to move agency and I ended up visiting her at the other place. She was very happy to see me. She asked me for my kakaotalk. The same day, I ended up taking her to the grocery store and had a mini date. From then on, we kind of started talking daily。。。They just love to run their mouth. If they can't do that with you because of language barrier, then that's too bad for you.I like your story. My story is somewhat similar to urs but ends in different way. I met this kgirl. I really like her. She can speak Chinese, but not perfect, we can still communicate. I started visited her once a week. She even call me through Kakaotalk at night when she couldn't sleep. At the time, I thought she really like me and I started taking this new relationship serviously. Then few weeks later, she said she want to run a agency. She needed my help on Hx, cause she could not understand english. I said okay. Then she needed Apt. For incall. She asked me if she could use my name since she could not get apt. Under her own name. I said No. Then she said I can pay you monthly just for using my name. I told her I had my own business I didnot need that money. And since her English is bad, she also asked me if I could be her booker. I said nope. Finally she got everything settled, it was ready to go. Again, she called me to checked her apt. Out. She said she want to showed me around, and ask me if I want to be her agency first customer, which I did.

I banged her twice in an hour, she let me bbfscip. I was happy cause I had never bb her and I thought she going to quit the provider job, only focus on running agency. I was wrong, she still work as provider and she started to bug me when she had new girl. LOL. She just kakao me said I got new girl, come chk out. At the moment, I knew she just treated me like ATM. But I still chked out one of her new girl. New girl is young and pretty. I was making out with new girl and thinking about her at same time. It was so weird. After session, she asked me how was she? I said I only like you. I won't cheked out any of your new girl. Then she still bug me every other week when her business gets slow. Then she said I missed you, want to meet? Which I did and I paid. Free sex just never happened. LOL. After couple months, she got busted. End of story.

Thud1
09-13-19, 19:47
Are you implying BBFS with Chanel, Moli, Rebecca, Shanon?Don't read into it too much,. But 3 out of 4 isn't bad.

Thud1
09-13-19, 19:52
Which Chanel are we talking about? M or J?Well, that would be Chanel with J as we all are clearly aware of by now. Just pointing out that not all women provide exactly the same to each their clients.

Some women that are so called "no-gos" sometimes become more open to a guy that sees them often and treats them well.

KingNoctis
09-13-19, 20:13
Finally saw her and I'm still throwing up.

I know we all have different preference or type in women but holy shit she was disgusting LOL.

AudibleAutumn
09-13-19, 20:25
Anyone know if fantasticgirlla is still around or gone? I remember Erin, Zuri who belonged in this thread. Wondering if that booker moved to a new site. Appreciate any help.I got a text today telling me that Roya was back and they also mentioned Erin being there. Now I'm just waiting to see if they bring Emma back too!

HobbyVeteran
09-13-19, 21:27

I know we all have different preference or type in women but holy shit she was disgusting LOL.Care to elaborate? Is never suggest that she's drop dead gorgeous. But she's milfy and puts in a decent show.

BigFace100
09-13-19, 21:27
Or a potential "baller" husband. Back when TER was around, there were several guys I was corresponding with, that managed to date, then marry girls from the industry. It's not all doom and gloom, but the girls generally have one (possibly two) goals. First and foremost is financial security. The second (when needed) is a path to citizenship. If you are not seriously wealthy, then don't even try (think of true "walk away" money, then double it). I have seen a few K-girls outside of work, but managed to keep it pretty casual. Always east coast, but it's probably the same dynamic on the west coast. Once she is intrigued, there is the chance that you can spend time in the outside world during her off hours. Just be aware of the dynamic and expectations. Don't start out with lies, either. If you have the cheddar, desire, and free time, then anything is possible.

As for Meagan. We went out a few times, when she was working in PHL, then again in SEA. You can't imagine how unbelievably hot she was, when she was 23-4 years old. She is still amazing, but "epic" was an understatement, back in the day. The stories I could tell.

Oh. A little gift to check out. https://vimeo.com/112413025 - Hope this earns a little credibility, since I am a FNG here.She's with this ugly Chinese cat, I seen her personal IG then she made it into pricate. She has 2 accounts one for business and one for personal and dudes mad ugly looking like scar face not the actor just in general 😂 but probably has dough so she on that atm.

Cream Inside
09-13-19, 21:40
I've been mongering for quite a while as well.

Before I get into this, keep in mind that I am a Korean who's fluent in Korean and in mid 30's.

When I visit a girl and if I like her enough to take her out, I will ask for her kakaotalk I'd / phone number and invite them to a dinner during their off-day. Almost 99% of the girls will exchange their contact but doesn't mean they will take the time to meet me OTC. This is pretty much how you would know if she was at all interested in you or not. If she comes up with excuses to avoid coming out two to three times, she's not interested in seeing me OTC, so I move on. If she is willing to meet me OTC, well there you go.Cari is a dime piece, how many visits did it take to get BBFS CIP with Cari?

Vulcan1009
09-14-19, 01:08
I like your story. My story is somewhat similar to urs but ends in different way. I met this kgirl. I really like her. She can speak Chinese, but not perfect, we can still communicate. I started visited her once a week. She even call me through Kakaotalk at night when she couldn't sleep. At the time, I thought she really like me and I started taking this new relationship serviously. Then few weeks later, she said she want to run a agency. She needed my help on Hx, cause she could not understand english. I said okay. Then she needed Apt. For incall. She asked me if she could use my name since she could not get apt. Under her own name. I said No. Then she said I can pay you monthly just for using my name. I told her I had my own business I didnot need that money. And since her English is bad, she also asked me if I could be her booker. I said nope. Finally she got everything settled, it was ready to go. Again, she called me to checked her apt. Out. She said she want to showed me around, and ask me if I want to be her agency first customer, which I did.

I banged her twice in an hour, she let me bbfscip. I was happy cause I had never bb her and I thought she going to quit the provider job, only focus on running agency. I was wrong, she still work as provider and she started to bug me when she had new girl. LOL. She just kakao me said I got new girl, come chk out. At the moment, I knew she just treated me like ATM. But I still chked out one of her new girl. New girl is young and pretty. I was making out with new girl and thinking about her at same time. It was so weird. After session, she asked me how was she? I said I only like you. I won't cheked out any of your new girl. Then she still bug me every other week when her business gets slow. Then she said I missed you, want to meet? Which I did and I paid. Free sex just never happened. LOL. After couple months, she got busted. End of story.Wow, good story there, lucky you did not lose anything, maybe a few loads, LOL.

Vulcan1009
09-14-19, 01:17
Or a potential "baller" husband. Back when TER was around, there were several guys I was corresponding with, that managed to date, then marry girls from the industry. It's not all doom and gloom, but the girls generally have one (possibly two) goals. First and foremost is financial security. The second (when needed) is a path to citizenship. If you are not seriously wealthy, then don't even try (think of true "walk away" money, then double it). I have seen a few K-girls outside of work, but managed to keep it pretty casual. Always east coast, but it's probably the same dynamic on the west coast. Once she is intrigued, there is the chance that you can spend time in the outside world during her off hours. Just be aware of the dynamic and expectations. Don't start out with lies, either. If you have the cheddar, desire, and free time, then anything is possible.

Oh. A little gift to check out. https://vimeo.com/112413025 - Hope this earns a little credibility, since I am a FNG here.Those were the old video been pass on for years brathah, when Megan first start, I was one of the first to see her regularly back in the day like. Almost 10 year or more? LOL.

Did not bother to ask her out because there were so many other hot ones out there back then.

Vulcan1009
09-14-19, 01:51
I've been mongering for quite a while as well.

Before I get into this, keep in mind that I am a Korean who's fluent in Korean and in mid 30's.

When I visit a girl and if I like her enough to take her out, I will ask for her kakaotalk I'd / phone number and invite them to a dinner during their off-day. Almost 99% of the girls will exchange their contact but doesn't mean they will take the time to meet me OTC. This is pretty much how you would know if she was at all interested in you or not. If she comes up with excuses to avoid coming out two to three times, she's not interested in seeing me OTC, so I move on. If she is willing to meet me OTC, well there you go.

These girls work 5 to 6 days a week for long hours, they are tired and exhausted. They will not see me OTC unless they are interested. It's mutual so I never had to offer them anything or they never ask me for anything in return. I've had maybe one or two girls ask me to buy them some shoes / bags / gifts, and that's also when you know she is looking for something more beneficial. I'm not being cheap but if I was going to pay someone and be their sugar daddy. I have better options to turn to.Thanks for the insight, so far its just a though but there are many downside compare to up side, lets see, I see different K girl once a week and about 1 k ish a month on k girls, when I had girlfriend I spend about the same in dating, so lets see the up side, I get to fuck 4 different girl a month vs 1, LOL you do the math, 2nd, I'm not looking for emotional support but more about those who CFS would do BBFS off work on date, LOL but hey, I'm sure it would cost me a lot more. Sigh, so sad I'm not a millionaire, LOL.

Vulcan1009
09-14-19, 01:54
Hey Gents.

Saw a good review and a so so review about Cat from M.

So what is it, does she look like her pic? Whats her body type look like?

Service?

Any info would help thank you gents!

Tom Keen
09-14-19, 02:33
Non of them now are BBFS but just my 2 c, Lyn has the best tits on the market if you are a tit guy, not giant tit big but a naturally looking big Ds and soft to burry your face in to motorboat.

She lets me do that all day long and she knows how to please,LOL.

She is one of the gem but since M has all the BBFS line up for a good time, I rather go with BBFS, face above 7 is acceptable to me and I feel all M's girls are 7 to 8 so why not!!Lyn has some amazing bolt ons, she's one of my ATFs. Seen her since the early days under her other names so it's been pretty awesome. Say the least.

Tom Keen
09-14-19, 02:37
I agree. If you're looking for a girl friend you are looking in the wrong place. They don't want you as a boy friend. They are only looking to make money and love when guys fall into their laps and under their seductive spell. If you are looking to get laid on the cheap it's also the wrong place. Do you think that after fucking 20-30 guys all week they really want to fuck someone else especially when getting nothing in return except for maybe setting you up for the kill in the future. Never forget who they are and who you are. Once you cross that line all you're going to find is trouble.This is straight knowledge being dropped for all the guys who think they might have something going on and are potentially setting themselves up for a lot of pain and lost funds. Tread very carefully down this path or don't get caught by surprise when you realize they are just trying to milk you over and over while fucking as little as possible. Most of the times you are better off just being a super regular and fucking them BBFS once a week so you can have funds for all the other girls instead of trying to spoil one girl IMO.

Toungsten
09-14-19, 02:54
Don't read into it too much,. But 3 out of 4 isn't bad.Never saw Chanel or Shannon but one out of two ain't bad either.

HapaBoy86
09-14-19, 06:03
This is straight knowledge being dropped for all the guys who think they might have something going on and are potentially setting themselves up for a lot of pain and lost funds. Tread very carefully down this path or don't get caught by surprise when you realize they are just trying to milk you over and over while fucking as little as possible. Most of the times you are better off just being a super regular and fucking them BBFS once a week so you can have funds for all the other girls instead of trying to spoil one girl IMO.Not, only that. But alot of these chickies have baggage and I'm not talking about the one you take to the airport on a trip. Also, I've known several who used fake passports, fake names, fake social security cards here in the USA, over-stayed Visa's, etc.

Mondo72
09-14-19, 06:55
I agree. If you're looking for a girl friend you are looking in the wrong place. They don't want you as a boy friend. They are only looking to make money and love when guys fall into their laps and under their seductive spell. If you are looking to get laid on the cheap it's also the wrong place. Do you think that after fucking 20-30 guys all week they really want to fuck someone else especially when getting nothing in return except for maybe setting you up for the kill in the future. Never forget who they are and who you are. Once you cross that line all you're going to find is trouble.Hey T,

Very well said, couldn't agree with you more, specially the part "after fucking 20-30 guys all week they really want to fuck someone else" LOL.

Mondo.

Jeff1976
09-14-19, 08:19
She's with this ugly Chinese cat, I seen her personal IG then she made it into pricate. She has 2 accounts one for business and one for personal and dudes mad ugly looking like scar face not the actor just in general 😂 but probably has dough so she on that atm.Wonder if she will manage to stay in this relationship? I really hope, for her health and safety, that she does find a way out of the industry, and a happy "civilian" life. The girl has been hustling her body for way too long, and needs to retire with something left. I don't want to see her as a 50 year old has been, with a totally worn out body.

Megan (her current alias) is a mixed bag. She started out so shy and innocent. Very unsure of her own skills. Over the years, she has basically become a superstar in the industry. We spent some quality time together, a while back, but it was always casual. She did leave the industry for a few months, when she was working in Seattle. Shacked up with a Korean guy working in the software (game development) industry. She actually enrolled in a Seattle tech school for "computer science", but not sure if she ever made it to class. The Korean guy. He was a bit pudgy, but apparently had a good sense of humor. She has (had) a few Facebook accounts as well, so we could I'm occasionally. Those accounts are inactive now, so I don't have a way to reach her (and I don't have a line in, with her booker). The IG pages must be relatively new (since moving to LA).

IAmGib1
09-14-19, 10:34
Hey T,

Very well said, couldn't agree with you more, specially the part "after fucking 20-30 guys all week they really want to fuck someone else" LOL.

Mondo.Amen. The absolute truth in the majority of the cases for sure. However since I'm a romantic I like to leave room for the exception to the rule.

PalaceP
09-14-19, 13:15
Any new guys out there struggling to get a response format he booker at the Palace? I can help you. Send me a PM.

CandyMan71
09-14-19, 13:23
Inquired about Cona recently and was told she is a higher donation than M's other girls. Have others run into this or do you think 'M' is testing the market before applying the new price to the whole product line? I passed on Cona as I didn't want to encourage the change. Any feedback?

AsianBaller1
09-14-19, 13:57
I guess dating a working girl is a terrible idea.

How about former working kgirl? Will you date her even though she already quit the job for like 2 years ago?

Your stories pretty much sum up my naive experience with k girl back then, but I'm now no longer stupid.

I'm going to be honest with you, I don't think it's really worth it but that's my opinion. Here's how I was able to meet kgirls outside of their work. First things first, I believe communication is important. I speak Korean fluently so I can actually have conversations with them, so I tend to ask them a lot of personal questions. I tend to ask them "what are you doing here?" "why do you do these kind of work?" etc. And they get comfortable with me. They don't take it seriously that I'm asking these questions because I'm pretty young and I have nothing to regret. So I got to meet 3 kgirls outside of their work. First one doesn't really count though. The first girl was a really popular girl. She was my ATF. I don't tend to have ATF's or have much repeat visits unless we really connect and I just get bored of banging the same girl over and over. But this one was special. At first, I just saw her every week. She would let me stay a bit extra during our session, because she didn't have a roommate at the time. One time, she asked if I could take her to CVS after work. We ended up eating In and Out and I took her to CVS after. I tried to pay for her stuff, but she refused. Next session, I asked for her kakaotalk and she gave it to me. But we never really chatted outside of work because she was always working. All of a sudden, she went on a long hiatus so I started to miss her. I texted her saying I missed her from time to time, but she never replied. One day, she finally responded saying we should hang out. We set up a date and I picked her up from her apartment. I took her out to eat at a semi fancy place. Then I took her out to dessert. It was just a normal date between two people. She was just a typical Korean girl to me, never reaching for the bill when it came to paying. In my head I was like "whatever, I got this" thinking I would be able to smash after, but during her hiatus, she had an injury and because of that, she didn't exercise, so you could tell she put on quite a few pounds. I ended up dropping her off and that was it. After she returned to working in a couple of months, my weekly visit to her turned to monthly visit and I just stopped seeing her after. We just got too close and she would nag all the time and her quality of service just went down. She just got too comfortable with me. Second one was very special. She was extremely young. She was 20 at the time, I wasn't much older than her anyways. My first session with her, I came drunk. This agency was not known for BB. But when I first saw her, she let me BB. I didn't think of it too special or anything, but I could tell there was some chemistry between us. Second visit, I went sober so we were able to have actual conversations. She hinted that she was interested in me so on my very second visit, I asked her for her kakaotalk and from then on, we just started talking everyday unlike with the first girl. I showed her pictures of my cats and from then on I knew she was going to be mine. We set up a day to go on a date and went on a very satisfying date. I dropped her off at her place and found out she lived a walkable distance from me. She said she lived alone. So the next day, I went over to her house and slept over. NO SEX. I took it really slowly. She was happy that I wasn't some horndog trying to get into her pants for free. I showed her that I had patience. She had full respect for me and from then on, I would end up sleeping over for like a month straight (I didn't have to pay rent or anything because I was living with my family at the time). We ended up having drunk sex on my birthday. Same day I asked her out to be my girl and she was very hesistant at first because of the work she did. To her it was very mind blowing that such a young guy would go for a girl like her working at a place like that. She told me her personal story and we ended up moving in together and she stopped working as a kgirl and we lived happily for like an year, but I ended up getting tired of her and started my usual routine of visiting kgirls. Eventually we ended up breaking up. It kinda broke my heart and because of this, I told myself that I would never date a working kgirl, only civie kgirls. Time went by, and my max visit to a kgirl would be only twice. Never more, because I didn't want to get too hooked on to them. I made a mistake with the third girl. My visit to third girl was pretty casual at first. Nothing special. She was just a normal kgirl to me but she was like 10+ years older than me. On my second visit, I knew she had a bit of an interest. I broke my rule of 2 visits only and saw her for the third time. She decided to move agency and I ended up visiting her at the other place. She was very happy to see me. She asked me for my kakaotalk. The same day, I ended up taking her to the grocery store and had a mini date. From then on, we kind of started talking daily. This was different from my second girl though because I knew I had a chance with the second girl because she was close to my age but the third girl was just too old for me to date. So I just thought of this as a fling. She told me how she was really into me and told me how she wanted to spend the night with me together. I didn't take it too seriously obviously, but we ended up spending a night. The next day, we ended up spending the whole day together. But all of a sudden she moved away and we just never saw each other after. We both just got busy with our lives. So here's my story. I'm not going to share any names or share any more details with you guys because I think there's too many whiteknights out there who might end up snitching to these girls. Honestly, most important thing is communication. You guys know how girls are. They just love to run their mouth. If they can't do that with you because of language barrier, then that's too bad for you.

Toungsten
09-14-19, 16:49
Inquired about Cona recently and was told she is a higher donation than M's other girls. Have others run into this or do you think 'M' is testing the market before applying the new price to the whole product line? I passed on Cona as I didn't want to encourage the change. Any feedback?Cona is independent and 280. Actually went down from 300 that she had upon her return.

Maggot Brain
09-14-19, 16:51
Hey T,

Mondo.If the chick is actually developing or has feelings for the guy it isn't "fucking" to her. The OTC relationships I've had with working K girls showed me that. I never had a problem with them being "all fucked out" after working and more than one told me that having sex with a customer and having sex with someone they genuinely dig is a different trip for them. Most men fuck, whether it's with a provider, a one night stand or their SO, but most chicks aren't wired like that. That said, I still wouldn't do it again.

Toungsten
09-14-19, 16:52
M.
Megan............. MDR.
Haven.........................PV.
Cona, Lucia, Fox..................... WLA.

Luna (new)....................... WLA.

HiKeke
09-14-19, 17:38
I agree. If you're looking for a girl friend you are looking in the wrong place. They don't want you as a boy friend. They are only looking to make money and love when guys fall into their laps and under their seductive spell. If you are looking to get laid on the cheap it's also the wrong place. Do you think that after fucking 20-30 guys all week they really want to fuck someone else especially when getting nothing in return except for maybe setting you up for the kill in the future. Never forget who they are and who you are. Once you cross that line all you're going to find is trouble.For most mongers here, I agree, it's really not worth the effort or trouble.

NintyNine
09-14-19, 17:46

I know we all have different preference or type in women but holy shit she was disgusting LOL.I saw her once back in 2016, after other guys hyped her up. I felt the same way as you.

She looks stocky, like one of those women you find working at an asian supermarket. Face is not even remotely attractive. Only reason she had big tits is that she was kinda fat. And her ass wasn't even round. It was chunky flat, if you can imagine what that looks like.

And she had this big fat 'innie' pussy which I didn't even want to lick.

Since I was there, I just said fuck it, I'll let her blow me and I'll fuck her and jizz inside. But , I would not have paid 250 for that. She's more of a $100 woman.

HiKeke
09-14-19, 17:47
M.
Megan............. MDR.

Luna (new)....................... WLA.In terms of look and body, who would you rate higher? Haven or Fox?

Jlei040
09-14-19, 17:48
Any new guys out there struggling to get a response format he booker at the Palace? I can help you. Send me a PM.I'm trying to get in touch w / the palace but no reply.

KGirlAddict
09-14-19, 18:39
M.
Megan............. MDR.

Luna (new)....................... WLA.Luna looks like a girl at KTE just recently advertising BBFS for a buck more. I forgot her name at KTE but her ad is gone so pretty sure it's her. She was up in the Bay Area as Pink. Pink is a sweet girl, looks like pics, bare, and accommodating.

KingNoctis
09-14-19, 21:46
I saw her once back in 2016, after other guys hyped her up. I felt the same way as you.

She looks stocky, like one of those women you find working at an asian supermarket. Face is not even remotely attractive. Only reason she had big tits is that she was kinda fat. And her ass wasn't even round. It was chunky flat, if you can imagine what that looks like.

Since I was there, I just said fuck it, I'll let her blow me and I'll fuck her and jizz inside. But , I would not have paid 250 for that. She's more of a $100 woman.Her pussy was utterly disgusting. It was fat and just nasty! I usually eat pussy too and how I normally get a nonBBFS get in the mood for some BBFS.

It was super funny tho because I insisted on the condom and it took her a while to find one :))))))))).

I ain't going to fuck Palace bitches raw. Hell no! I feel like she should have paid me instead LOL

RickZey
09-14-19, 22:35
Inquired about Cona recently and was told she is a higher donation than M's other girls. Have others run into this or do you think 'M' is testing the market before applying the new price to the whole product line? I passed on Cona as I didn't want to encourage the change. Any feedback?How much she charging now? She has been at 280 ever since she came back. She at 300 now or what?

RickZey
09-14-19, 22:42
Wonder if she will manage to stay in this relationship? I really hope, for her health and safety, that she does find a way out of the industry, and a happy "civilian" life. The girl has been hustling her body for way too long, and needs to retire with something left. I don't want to see her as a 50 year old has been, with a totally worn out body.

Megan (her current alias) is a mixed bag. She started out so shy and innocent. Very unsure of her own skills. Over the years, she has basically become a superstar in the industry. We spent some quality time together, a while back, but it was always casual. She did leave the industry for a few months, when she was working in Seattle. Shacked up with a Korean guy working in the software (game development) industry. She actually enrolled in a Seattle tech school for "computer science", but not sure if she ever made it to class. The Korean guy. He was a bit pudgy, but apparently had a good sense of humor. She has (had) a few Facebook accounts as well, so we could I'm occasionally. Those accounts are inactive now, so I don't have a way to reach her (and I don't have a line in, with her booker). The IG pages must be relatively new (since moving to LA).Really man. Outing a girl and what she does in her free time. Sheesh. That why providers don't want to date customers. It is because of this exact reason right here. When it doesn't go mongers way, they out the provider in public forums Know it's an ALIAS but she still working. Come on man!!

Mmmmm00
09-14-19, 22:56
Don't read into it too much,. But 3 out of 4 isn't bad.Toungsten says 1 out of Rebecca and Moli. Hard to be sure but I'd favor Moli although some have said Rebecca was open to BBFS back in the day. Definitely missed that boat.

Thud1 is suggesting 3 out of 4. Rebecca, Shannon, Moli, Chanel. I'm assuming Chanel and Moli. And then I'd presume Shannon over Rebecca.

Am I right? But anyway yhy you guys playing games? Come clean. Who BBFS who? Spread the wealth.

Toungsten
09-14-19, 23:36
If the chick is actually developing or has feelings for the guy it isn't "fucking" to her. The OTC relationships I've had with working K girls showed me that. I never had a problem with them being "all fucked out" after working and more than one told me that having sex with a customer and having sex with someone they genuinely dig is a different trip for them. Most men fuck, whether it's with a provider, a one night stand or their SO, but most chicks aren't wired like that. That said, I still wouldn't do it again.Whether you want to call it fucking, lovemaking or just plain sex there comes a point where a girl's pussy just doesn't want any more. It doesn't matter if she likes or loves you. It's a matter of giving her raw pussy a break. It's like if you love filet mignon and ate it for every meal, after a while you would rather have a grilled cheese sandwich than another slice of that tasty steak that after eating it 20 times in a week become a chore. They usually want to get some sleep and soothe their overworked pussies than even spend time with a monger who in the long run is just looking for some free pussy.

Toungsten
09-14-19, 23:39
Toungsten says 1 out of Rebecca and Moli. Hard to be sure but I'd favor Moli although some have said Rebecca was open to BBFS back in the day. Definitely missed that boat.

Thud1 is suggesting 3 out of 4. Rebecca, Shannon, Moli, Chanel. I'm assuming Chanel and Moli. And then I'd presume Shannon over Rebecca.

Am I right? But anyway yhy you guys playing games? Come clean. Who BBFS who? Spread the wealth.Well, rather than naming names it's the one who virtually everyone on this board was saying is a HARD NO and was actually a very easy yes. That's why it's always YMMV.

Maggot Brain
09-15-19, 00:32
Whether you want to call it fucking, lovemaking or just plain sex there comes a point where a girl's pussy just doesn't want any more. It doesn't matter if she likes or loves you. It's a matter of giving her raw pussy a break. It's like if you love filet mignon and ate it for every meal, after a while you would rather have a grilled cheese sandwich than another slice of that tasty steak that after eating it 20 times in a week become a chore. They usually want to get some sleep and soothe their overworked pussies than even spend time with a monger who in the long run is just looking for some free pussy.As previously stated, I never had that problem with the OTC K girls I've dated. Never. There are exceptions to most if not every rule and I speak from my personal experiences.Others may have had to deal with OTC K girls with tired pussies but not I. As always, YMMV, whether on the clock or off.

GoodNick
09-15-19, 00:55
Thanks for sharing. I'm curious, though. Are there any examples of happy endings for these kgirls meeting someone and leading a normal life?

I'm going to be honest with you, I don't think it's really worth it but that's my opinion. Here's how I was able to meet kgirls outside of their work. First things first, I believe communication is important. I speak Korean fluently so I can actually have conversations with them, so I tend to ask them a lot of personal questions. I tend to ask them "what are you doing here?" "why do you do these kind of work?" etc. And they get comfortable with me. They don't take it seriously that I'm asking these questions because I'm pretty young and I have nothing to regret. So I got to meet 3 kgirls outside of their work. First one doesn't really count though. The first girl was a really popular girl. She was my ATF. I don't tend to have ATF's or have much repeat visits unless we really connect and I just get bored of banging the same girl over and over. But this one was special. At first, I just saw her every week. She would let me stay a bit extra during our session, because she didn't have a roommate at the time. One time, she asked if I could take her to CVS after work. We ended up eating In and Out and I took her to CVS after. I tried to pay for her stuff, but she refused. Next session, I asked for her kakaotalk and she gave it to me. But we never really chatted outside of work because she was always working. All of a sudden, she went on a long hiatus so I started to miss her. I texted her saying I missed her from time to time, but she never replied. One day, she finally responded saying we should hang out. We set up a date and I picked her up from her apartment. I took her out to eat at a semi fancy place. Then I took her out to dessert. It was just a normal date between two people.

RickZey
09-15-19, 00:58
Toungsten says 1 out of Rebecca and Moli. Hard to be sure but I'd favor Moli although some have said Rebecca was open to BBFS back in the day. Definitely missed that boat.

Am I right? But anyway yhy you guys playing games? Come clean. Who BBFS who? Spread the wealth.Cause a bunch of people here are straight up lying. LOL. Seriously, it's a YMMV. Don't trust people on this board. Different results Everytime. I did get BBFS with Rebecca back in the day. You can look up my old posts. LOL. She has since transitioned to strictly no BBFS.

Vulcan1009
09-15-19, 01:28
M.
Megan............. MDR.

Luna (new)....................... WLA.This new girl Luna looks like Bobo's double, LOL, she had the same look on her face.

But Bobo was unforgivable, full body oil rub and P2 P like JAV porn and suck and fuck you raw till you cum and as many time you can cum. Good old days.

In case you ask, she moved to OC then retired, I think.

She was one PSE cock hungry queen, she would pull down my pants and attach my Jr right at the door when I walk in, no shower or toast, just right into action a full hour long.

Kenchana
09-15-19, 01:36

Am I right? But anyway yhy you guys playing games? Come clean. Who BBFS who? Spread the wealth.Instead of polling a bunch of random strangers on the internet, why not just go book sessions with all of them and then go find out? It doesn't cost that much for 4 sessions. You can't believe everything you read online from a bunch of random strangers can you?

AsianBaller1
09-15-19, 03:39
Anyone here regret on how much money they invested in pussies?

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?

Grafenberg
09-15-19, 05:35

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life. . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got pussies?

TorobBbbj
09-15-19, 09:38
Spot on. 20 k is 80 sessions. Do you want to die with 20 k of crap or remembering getting your dick sucked and fucking 80 hot chicks who are out to please you.

Everyone have fun!

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life. . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got pussies?

Toungsten
09-15-19, 09:41
Cause a bunch of people here are straight up lying. LOL. Seriously, it's a YMMV. Don't trust people on this board. Different results Everytime. I did get BBFS with Rebecca back in the day. You can look up my old posts. LOL. She has since transitioned to strictly no BBFS.That's right. DIfferent results every time. I always said it's YMMV especially when I read a definite yes or no. Nothing in life is definite except death and I know my experience was strictly my experience.

Toungsten
09-15-19, 09:44
As previously stated, I never had that problem with the OTC K girls I've dated. Never. There are exceptions to most if not every rule and I speak from my personal experiences.Others may have had to deal with OTC K girls with tired pussies but not I. As always, YMMV, whether on the clock or off.You must be something special having every Kgirl that you saw wanting sex with you after working as a cum dump all week. Not so sure that would make me feel very special.

Jeff1976
09-15-19, 11:19

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?Regret? Sometimes, but fleeting. I could say the same thing about paying for movie tickets or expensive dinners.

This is the cost of entertainment. And what is entertainment? For the most part, it's about making memories. Do you remember a good movie, or a spectacular dinner? Take the moral relativism out of the discussion, and you have a purely economic decision to make. Do the experiences (and subsequent memories) justify the cost? If you throw morals into the equation, we could discuss it for days.

As for $20 k. LOL. Rookie.

Jeff1976
09-15-19, 11:22
And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got pussies?So pussies are the essence of reason? I like the way you think!

Thud1
09-15-19, 11:45
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jack926
09-15-19, 14:03
This new girl Luna looks like Bobo's double, LOL, she had the same look on her face.

But Bobo was unforgivable, full body oil rub and P2 P like JAV porn and suck and fuck you raw till you cum and as many time you can cum. Good old days.

In case you ask, she moved to OC then retired, I think.

She was one PSE cock hungry queen, she would pull down my pants and attach my Jr right at the door when I walk in, no shower or toast, just right into action a full hour long.Bobo along with Yuri was one of the few girl at J stable that was offering BBFS. Bobo was a monster FUCK. She is missed and I have ran into her on two occasions in past two years in OC.

AhardLanding
09-15-19, 14:43

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?At age 60 I am way beyond 20 K.

I regret that I haven't spent more, esp. When I was younger.

Drive old car, fly economy, stay in cheap hotels.

Travel widely, see family as often as possible, as much sex as possible, paid and otherwise.

AhardLanding
09-15-19, 14:44
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life. . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got pussies?From Trainspotting, great movie.

HiKeke
09-15-19, 15:18

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?I'm not rich or anything but isn't 20 k a chip change for most ic mot all mongers in the US? I spent nearly 10 k alone on a short fuck trip to Asia recently.

HiKeke
09-15-19, 15:19
OMG! Reading all this crap about dating OTC Girls and thinking this is special and something to be proud of. Very strange. Try an accountant, a nurse, an office manager and then, between girlfriends, visit the providers that have 30-40 boyfriends a week!Eh. It's not about pride. I shared my experience because someone asked otherwise I would not have shared LOL.

NintyNine
09-15-19, 15:35
I don't regret the money spent on pussies, as I would have spent the same trying to get civvie pussy, and not even that many civvie pussies.

However, I do ration what I spend. Until I'm rich (if ever), I have to spread out the budget until I'm 80.

I'm turning 40 next year, and it's fucking hard finding a civvie who is attractive enough to keep and fuck on the regular. No lie, the girls who are usually attracted to me are generally uglier than kgirls.

I don't even know if I'll ever get married and have my own kids. Assuming I don't get AIDS, if I don't achieve all that by 45, I'm just going to fuck hookers for the rest of my life.

NintyNine
09-15-19, 15:39
Bobo along with Yuri was one of the few girl at J stable that was offering BBFS. Bobo was a monster FUCK. She is missed and I have ran into her on two occasions in past two years in OC.You mean Yura? The thick juicy hot bish with big ass tits?

I miss her so much. Her pussy was a lube factory. So fucking slimy wet. That was some prime pussy. Never fucked anything so wet.

MannyMend
09-15-19, 15:47
Thanks for sharing. I'm curious, though. Are there any examples of happy endings for these kgirls meeting someone and leading a normal life?Probably happened, but those guys won't be posting here.

Pyam85
09-15-19, 16:23

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?Been hobbying for over a decade. I rarely post. I decided to post so I can say, "No. I wished I spent more. ".

Smokey1981
09-15-19, 16:30
Do guys recognize this semen queen. She is in Las Vegas.

DannyFknKay
09-15-19, 17:48
I got a text today telling me that Roya was back and they also mentioned Erin being there. Now I'm just waiting to see if they bring Emma back too!Got a text a couple days ago that Erin is available, they didn't mention Roya though. I hope Roya is back, best kgirl tits. These girls at not BBFS though, right? Or am I missing out on something?

Toungsten
09-15-19, 18:05
Regret? Sometimes, but fleeting. I could say the same thing about paying for movie tickets or expensive dinners.

This is the cost of entertainment. And what is entertainment? For the most part, it's about making memories. Do you remember a good movie, or a spectacular dinner? Take the moral relativism out of the discussion, and you have a purely economic decision to make. Do the experiences (and subsequent memories) justify the cost? If you throw morals into the equation, we could discuss it for days.

As for $20 k. LOL. Rookie.The four basic needs of life. Food, shelter, pussy and new pussy.

FrankTheTank78
09-15-19, 18:44
Who are some kgirls who like having their starfish licked as much as me? The only one I've done it to was Aaliyeah, but she is gone and don't know if or when she will be back.

Jack926
09-15-19, 19:13
You mean Yura? The thick juicy hot bish with big ass tits?

I miss her so much. Her pussy was a lube factory. So fucking slimy wet. That was some prime pussy. Never fucked anything so wet.

Yes my bad: it was Yura. The one with wet pussy and big tits and I do miss her. She works in a bank in Korea. She loved FUCKING. Somehow I feel that if I ever visit Korea, I will see lots of girls in the street that I know intimately. LOL

DHorn420
09-15-19, 20:09
Feel you on that brother. Literally had all my eggs in one basket with an ex girlfriend, we started off in high school, all the way till late 20's, we stopped talking this year, barely into my 30's, and I can honestly say, fuck civilian dating. That shit was a major waste of time. Unless I can find someone by the age of 45 ish, to have kids and all that BS, might as well stay single. Women now a days don't know how to keep a man, even if you go above and beyond, the expectations can be unreal and emotionally taxing. So fuck ever going through that bs again.

I don't regret the money spent on pussies, as I would have spent the same trying to get civvie pussy, and not even that many civvie pussies.

However, I do ration what I spend. Until I'm rich (if ever), I have to spread out the budget until I'm 80.

I'm turning 40 next year, and it's fucking hard finding a civvie who is attractive enough to keep and fuck on the regular. No lie, the girls who are usually attracted to me are generally uglier than kgirls.

I don't even know if I'll ever get married and have my own kids. Assuming I don't get AIDS, if I don't achieve all that by 45, I'm just going to fuck hookers for the rest of my life.

HorseEngnine
09-15-19, 21:14
Hi guys,

May I ask if there's any way to get in M now?

I am able to provide several other k-agencies for references, including J.

I also have references from multiple K-agencies from the bay area, although I don't think if that'll help.

Other than M, are there any other reliable agencies in SoCal that provide BBFS?

Thanks in advance!!

AsianBaller1
09-15-19, 22:28
It's not about if you can get in or not.

She doesn't accept new people.

Hi guys,

I also have references from multiple K-agencies from the bay area, although I don't think if that'll help.

Thanks in advance!!

BonerAppetitty
09-15-19, 23:00
I licked so many starfish I can't remember who I did NOT lick LOL. I licked Sexy Bella and may be all three girls from my reviews. Sexy Bella may be with HiddenMango now.

No idea if these girls enjoy it but I know I enjoy it. In fact, a Kgirl told me I was the first guy ever to lick her ass. She felt weird about it so I told her she could have told me to stop if she didn't like it. She didn't say she didn't like it. I try to keep my fetishes on the down low but it all may come out LOL.

Who are some kgirls who like having their starfish licked as much as me? The only one I've done it to was Aaliyeah, but she is gone and don't know if or when she will be back.

BonerAppetitty
09-15-19, 23:10
I currently don't pursue reliable BB so I can't name those agencies off the top of my head. The Palace for sure. I go to M too of course.

KTE, KupCake, and a few other agencies also have girls who upcharge 100 for BB. I don't get why you want to come to LA when there are plenty of BB options in the Bay.

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!!

BonerAppetitty
09-15-19, 23:21
My fuckable standard is if I have a boner for more than 10 minutes.

In my defense, I haven't seen her since 2015 when I just wanted to get nasty. Now I would be happy with just a young GND. I haven't seen any post of new girl to try so I TOFTT on girls bookers recommend or pics I like.

Just last week, I TOFTT on a new young pretty girl. I was her last and only customer the entire day. I would review but she bailed already. She was the most recent one to tell me that. A new girl at a popular agency also said that.

Oftentimes I wonder where are the other boners? Surely I am not The Last Boner.

I saw her once back in 2016, after other guys hyped her up. I felt the same way as you.

Since I was there, I just said fuck it, I'll let her blow me and I'll fuck her and jizz inside. But , I would not have paid 250 for that. She's more of a $100 woman.

Vulcan1009
09-15-19, 23:55
Feel you on that brother. Literally had all my eggs in one basket with an ex girlfriend, we started off in high school, all the way till late 20's, we stopped talking this year, barely into my 30's, and I can honestly say, fuck civilian dating. That shit was a major waste of time. Unless I can find someone by the age of 45 ish, to have kids and all that BS, might as well stay single. Women now a days don't know how to keep a man, even if you go above and beyond, the expectations can be unreal and emotionally taxing. So fuck ever going through that bs again.Many of us are on the same boat I would say, divorced mid 30's, married for 10 years before with colleague sweetheart and she end up cheating on me with her co-worker.

Wonder why I don't have kids? Because when she cheated 1st time I thought she was just young, I gave her chance and she begged to stay, then 2nd. Then final notice.

Had few girlfriend after and I realized, most girls in LA area have expensive taste, not like 15 years ago, people like you as you, now people like you as what you have, where you have been and what you do. Not you as you.

So as I said in another post, when I was dating or marry at the time, I spend about 1 k a month with pleasure or just regular expense.

For that 1 K, we prob do it once a week or twice, never CIP because they were not on pill, so I always have to pull out or wear cover when I'm about to.

Now to think that I see K girl 4 times a month, about 1 k a month and all of them BBFSCIP so it's an up side.

2nd, no one nag you on your day off, every girlfriend and ex wife were, lets do something, go somewhere, its your off day so you can finally take me out.

I think it's my day off, not yours, when I can sleep in a bit more till noon? When can't I chill at home and recharge?

Lets put it this way, people said they go on vacation but when they get back from vacation to work, they feel even more tired because they been traveling around and do all kind of things, that's not vacation.

Anyway, it comes to the point that we all know, we all get lonely sometime, want someone to eat dinner with, someone to hug to sleep or spoon, yadi yada.

Just remember, all the nag, argument, deciding what's for dinner, take her somewhere, pleasing her and so on.

I don't look for girlfriend now, if I somehow meet one I would be interested, but if I don't, I got all the k girl I can BBFS with and I don't need to please them.

When I have a day off, I fuck them for an hour and the rest of the day I could either go to shooting range, shopping, watch Netflix or do whatever the fuck I want.

I bet you all have the following happen to you before, when you planned a date with your ex, you went out, all start awesome and nice, but either end up too drunk or end up arguing for something stupid, which leads to no sex that night.

With these K girls especially the reliable ones, you know what you going to get and never disappoint.

So I say hobby on gents!

Peter321
09-16-19, 00:03
I got a text today telling me that Roya was back and they also mentioned Erin being there. Now I'm just waiting to see if they bring Emma back too!I guess six shop hasn't updated their website cause it's showing Erin is still there.

Vulcan1009
09-16-19, 00:18
I guess six shop hasn't updated their website cause it's showing Erin is still there.Back then when I first see Roya when she first came to LA was not BBFS, I may have, I said may have read a post here said Erin was BBFS but she wasn't all that.

Anyone care to put in their 2 c?

Thanks Gents!

Vulcan1009
09-16-19, 00:20
So this new girl, I wonder have anyone check her out yet, she does look promising, maybe because I feel she look like bobo.

If someone did, please share.

Thanks gents!!

Jkobkim
09-16-19, 00:26
Got a text a couple days ago that Erin is available, they didn't mention Roya though. I hope Roya is back, best kgirl tits. These girls at not BBFS though, right? Or am I missing out on something?I received text too both are back. Are they the only ones though? Zuri & Luna were amazing.

Vulcan1009
09-16-19, 00:41
Hey Gents, I was browsing through all the agencies I know and I see that Tom got some new girls and I wonder anyone see them lately.

I mostly see girl with big tits so here you go.

Olivia.

Becky.

Tia.

Ava.

If you have dumped a load in them, lets share.

Thanks gents!

JohnPot
09-16-19, 01:20
20 K a year? I spent average 7 K / yr on pussies. I have been doing this for 25 years. So total spent so far on pussies 25 yrs x 7 k = 175,000 USD. 175 K+.

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?

Jeff1976
09-16-19, 09:38
Probably happened, but those guys won't be posting here.Back when TER and a few other "forums" were still around, there was a pretty good community of mongers to chat with. I know of two specific (if the guys were truly honest) occasions where casual OTC encounters grew into relationships, and eventual marriage. Both in the PHL area. In one of those examples, the mamasan (former) also confirmed the marriage, so the confidence level is pretty high on that one.

Tom Keen
09-16-19, 09:44

I don't even know if I'll ever get married and have my own kids. Assuming I don't get AIDS, if I don't achieve all that by 45, I'm just going to fuck hookers for the rest of my life.All my married friends are miserable as fuck. I have more sex than them on a weekly with different Kgirls all the time. I'm never getting married. It's a huge waste of money and emotionally taxing.

QuestBMuffin
09-16-19, 10:55
I guess six shop hasn't updated their website cause it's showing Erin is still there.I forgot to post a review but I banged Erin this weekend through the sixshop booker so something funky is up with this girl, or they're the same booker?

Erin is the same as when I saw her way back—a bit older but still looking good. I could see some wrinkles looking closely but through surgery and makeup she seemed mid 30's at worst, and her energy and enthusiasm was pretty good for a Kgirl.

Standard DFK at door, blue toast, shower with preview BBBJ. Her bed was clean and kinda squeaky, didn't lick my ass despite some thorough cleaning in the shower, oh well. She can take a pounding in doggy and mish, but her Asian cowgirl riding made me cum twice, both BBFSCIP. The second time I got hard she insisted on a condom for some reason but I was having trouble cumming so I took it off and asked her to hop on again and she just did it bare for a second but deep inside. Pussy felt pretty good, might repeat in a pinch. I definitely think she looks better and performs better than Pepsi / Kiss, definitely younger too. YMMV with BBFS but I'm pretty sure she's down if you're clean.

KimchiPowerJP
09-16-19, 10:57
Hey Gents, I was browsing through all the agencies I know and I see that Tom got some new girls and I wonder anyone see them lately.

I mostly see girl with big tits so here you go.

Olivia.

Becky.

Tia.

Ava.

If you have dumped a load in them, lets share.

Thanks gents!Becky and Tia are same girl. Avoid this one, she is ugly fat.

KimchiPowerJP
09-16-19, 11:05
I forgot to post a review but I banged Erin this weekend through the sixshop booker so something funky is up with this girl, or they're the same booker?

Erin is the same as when I saw her way backa bit older but still looking good. I could see some wrinkles looking closely but through surgery and makeup she seemed mid 30's at worst, and her energy and enthusiasm was pretty good for a Kgirl.

Standard DFK at door, blue toast, shower with preview BBBJ. Her bed was clean and kinda squeaky, didn't lick my ass despite some thorough cleaning in the shower, oh well. She can take a pounding in doggy and mish, but her Asian cowgirl riding made me cum twice, both BBFSCIP. The second time I got hard she insisted on a condom for some reason but I was having trouble cumming so I took it off and asked her to hop on again and she just did it bare for a second but deep inside. Pussy felt pretty good, might repeat in a pinch. I definitely think she looks better and performs better than Pepsi / Kiss, definitely younger too. YMMV with BBFS but I'm pretty sure she's down if you're clean.Same exp. Here First time, BBFS. After yr, I visited her again, it was covered. I guessed she changed her mind.

QuestBMuffin
09-16-19, 11:09
Becky and Tia are same girl. Avoid this one, she is ugly fat.Ah fuck I was hoping this was the Becky from Palace booker that changed bookers. She had the best rimming.

DHorn420
09-16-19, 11:09
When did you get that tx about both being back? Because I txt them last night and they said they don't know if Roya is coming back and they only had Erin and they gave me Sixshop number if I wanted to meet someone else since I said no on Erin.

I received text too both are back. Are they the only ones though? Zuri & Luna were amazing.

PalaceP
09-16-19, 13:33
Any new guys out there struggling to get a response format he booker at the Palace? I can help you. Send me a PM.

Toungsten
09-16-19, 13:33
Back then when I first see Roya when she first came to LA was not BBFS, I may have, I said may have read a post here said Erin was BBFS but she wasn't all that.

Thanks Gents!Roya originally came to L. A. As Grace at the same time as Cona and she was definitely BBFS at that time. Stopped seeing her when she moved to MW. Erin was an immediate BBFS from the get to with as many pops as I could muster. Stopped going there as well because of the drive.

Peter321
09-16-19, 13:53
Back then when I first see Roya when she first came to LA was not BBFS, I may have, I said may have read a post here said Erin was BBFS but she wasn't all that.

Thanks Gents!I saw her when she first came to LA as Grace, and I didn't get bb with her then. When she came back as roya, saw her multiple times and still didn't get bb. If she is back, it's definitely good news for me. Even without bb, she was one of my atf.

I saw erin once, and that was not bb for me either. She's pretty, but not for me. That being said, she's great at what she does and I still had a great time. She did this move where I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she hopped on reverse, then she guided me hands to her tits and pulled me forward and had me stand up so I can get more leverage into standing doggy and really get in there. Got the vibe from her that she genuinely liked the act and wasn't just going through the motions.

Maggot Brain
09-16-19, 15:01
You must be something special having every Kgirl that you saw wanting sex with you after working as a cum dump all week. Not so sure that would make me feel very special.Nothing special. Simply my experiences with OTC K providers.

Toungsten
09-16-19, 15:44
I saw her when she first came to LA as Grace, and I didn't get bb with her then. When she came back as roya, saw her multiple times and still didn't get bb. If she is back, it's definitely good news for me. Even without bb, she was one of my atf.

I saw erin once, and that was not bb for me either. She's pretty, but not for me. That being said, she's great at what she does and I still had a great time. She did this move where I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she hopped on reverse, then she guided me hands to her tits and pulled me forward and had me stand up so I can get more leverage into standing doggy and really get in there. Got the vibe from her that she genuinely liked the act and wasn't just going through the motions.Yes she certainly does like it. I've read many of her reviews and the strange thing is that most say they slipped it in bare in the shower but in the bedroom they all mention the cover. My experience with Erin didn't even include a shower. Just laid her down for DATY and then spread her legs and fucked her BB for the rest of the hour with no hesitation at all. I know it's NOT because I'm a great looking stud. I just made it happen and it was easy as could be.

HiKeke
09-16-19, 16:12
Anyone know if fantasticgirlla is still around or gone? I remember Erin, Zuri who belonged in this thread. Wondering if that booker moved to a new site. Appreciate any help.I saw Lily's ad as well recently.

Toungsten
09-16-19, 17:31
Nothing special. Simply my experiences with OTC K providers.That is the great exception and not usually the rule. Most of the girls who are fucking someone that they would rather not fuck and doing it 20 to 30 times a week would be hard pressed to fuck someone on their time off even if they liked them. Most likely they would much rather share a meal or some relaxation than give several pops to someone who would probably do it for the donation if he wanted her. It boggles the mind and I've been doing this for a long time. Also saw my share of OTC girls but as I said they usually don't want to spend that time fucking again.

RandysDonut
09-16-19, 20:27
Anyone have contact info for Rain. Saw her years ago with same booker as Jenny O but booker says she retired. I saw some recent reviews so am wondering if she is back with a new booker? PM me with her number if you know it, Thanks!

DHorn420
09-16-19, 20:52
Same here, no shower, just straight BB everything from the moment I walked in on first visit. She was okay looking.

Yes she certainly does like it. I've read many of her reviews and the strange thing is that most say they slipped it in bare in the shower but in the bedroom they all mention the cover. My experience with Erin didn't even include a shower. Just laid her down for DATY and then spread her legs and fucked her BB for the rest of the hour with no hesitation at all. I know it's NOT because I'm a great looking stud. I just made it happen and it was easy as could be.

LAAsianFan
09-16-19, 22:00
Roya originally came to L. A. As Grace at the same time as Cona and she was definitely BBFS at that time. Stopped seeing her when she moved to MW. Erin was an immediate BBFS from the get to with as many pops as I could muster. Stopped going there as well because of the drive.What was the year Cona and Grace came to LA? 2014 or 2015?

Phesti
09-16-19, 22:03
Anyone have contact for Moli? I've seen her many times (and she's amazing) but the last number I have for her seems to be obsolete (310-xxx-0422). Any help appreciated, thanks!

Toungsten
09-16-19, 22:31
Anyone have contact info for Rain. Saw her years ago with same booker as Jenny O but booker says she retired. I saw some recent reviews so am wondering if she is back with a new booker? PM me with her number if you know it, Thanks!Fake reviews.

KGirlAddict
09-16-19, 22:43
Same exp. Here First time, BBFS. After yr, I visited her again, it was covered. I guessed she changed her mind.Did you tip her? Over the years I've noticed that some BB girls change it up for many different reasons. But one reason I've heard is they don't like doing BBFS for free and try to avoid cheap guys. I'm not saying all girls are like this but many (hotter and younger generally) feel this way and of course YMMV as always. And I've noticed that many girls just wouldn't want to BB at all with any guy "at the workplace" and it's easier to go bare "off the clock. " My personal experience with Erin is that she said NO GO to me on my first visit and I just wasn't that into her to keep trying as with girls I really like. I know she has mixed reviews on this.

Jim Thome
09-16-19, 23:17

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k? I keep track of all my expenditures and as I approached and went over the $100 k mark I thought wow that's a nice stash of cash but not really regret at all because on a day to day basis 2-300 bucks or so for a good fuck and/or suck is totally worth it for me. I only mildly regret when it's one of those I pay to have sex with you so I don't have to call you anymore girls haha.

BigFace100
09-17-19, 03:10

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?I would be worried if I didn't make money to support the hobby. Last month at the trap spot we had some thots from sams hoffbar come thru easily that adventure was 10 k for that night, work hard play harder end of the day.

Maggot Brain
09-17-19, 03:43

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?Nope. In spite of the less than stellar experiences I've had with providers, the absolutely fucking fantastic encounters I've had the pleasure of partaking in, which are now permanently deposited in my memory bank, are worth far more to me than the money formerly deposited in my local bank that it took to create them.

KOF96
09-17-19, 09:25
Did you tip her? Over the years I've noticed that some BB girls change it up for many different reasons. But one reason I've heard is they don't like doing BBFS for free and try to avoid cheap guys. I'm not saying all girls are like this but many (hotter and younger generally) feel this way and of course YMMV as always. And I've noticed that many girls just wouldn't want to BB at all with any guy "at the workplace" and it's easier to go bare "off the clock. " My personal experience with Erin is that she said NO GO to me on my first visit and I just wasn't that into her to keep trying as with girls I really like. I know she has mixed reviews on this.Makes sense, I've known girls for whom kissing or BJs are too intimate.

Toungsten
09-17-19, 09:41
What was the year Cona and Grace came to LA? 2014 or 2015?Somewhere around there. Go see Cona. She will tell you exactly.

RandysDonut
09-17-19, 11:07
Anyone have contact for Moli? I've seen her many times (and she's amazing) but the last number I have for her seems to be obsolete (310-xxx-0422). Any help appreciated, thanks!I am trying to get in touch too if she is still around someone let me know what the new number is.

Jeff1976
09-17-19, 11:54
I forgot to post a review but I banged Erin this weekend through the sixshop booker so something funky is up with this girl, or they're the same booker?Erin must be a busy girl. This could just be a page that needs a quick update, but one of the bay area sites has her listed as currently available. https://www.klovers.ch/scarlett.

The same bay area site also has the same pictures for our LA girl "Hyun Ah" listed as "Ashley". We know the LA "Hyun Ah" pictures are incorrect, so I wonder if the "Ashley" pictures are accurate?

HoleInOne32
09-17-19, 12:46

I expect all mongers to spend over 20 k?Are you kidding me?

For the money you get:

-Something that gets you truly excited with anticipation.

-A beautiful woman of your choice who makes you forget about real life for a while.

-Someone who wouldn't give most of us a second look in real life.

-A great service that is up close and personal and makes you a happy human.

-No emotional commitments or bull shit afterwards.

It's the same for gambling, drinking beer and other similar pursuits. We do these things to have fun, release stress and enhance our lives. The only time it's a problem is if we go overboard and get ourselves in trouble instead of enjoying and keeping it in moderation.

Someday when I can't get it up I'll regret not spending more.

RandysDonut
09-17-19, 12:54
Fake reviews.Thanks, kind of figured.

SpideyLennon
09-17-19, 19:13
Thank you for shedding light into this matter! You know, I've been feeling gulity spending money than saving it for something important "just in case" kinda thing. But always keep coming back for more kgirls! One question though, does anybody here gents ,that visit kgirls at least once or twice a month?

Are you kidding me?

For the money you get:

-Something that gets you truly excited with anticipation.

-A beautiful woman of your choice who makes you forget about real life for a while.

-Someone who wouldn't give most of us a second look in real life.

-A great service that is up close and personal and makes you a happy human.

-No emotional commitments or bull shit afterwards.

It's the same for gambling, drinking beer and other similar pursuits. We do these things to have fun, release stress and enhance our lives. The only time it's a problem is if we go overboard and get ourselves in trouble instead of enjoying and keeping it in moderation.

Someday when I can't get it up I'll regret not spending more.

NintyNine
09-17-19, 19:28
I can't remember, but Erin used to be in Kiss' group, right? With rock hard fake tits?

Back in 2016 or 2017 I remember fucking her bbcip. Her face had obvious plastic surgery and an oldness about it. I swear she was in her 40's. Session was just average.

KingNoctis
09-17-19, 20:04
Any recommendations? New ones?

I've have seen tge following too many times already.

Ruby.

Chanel.

Chloe (retired).

Janet (Can ride / twerk CG / RCG you until you pass out).

And please don't recommend MistressX.

Jeff1976
09-17-19, 21:37
I can't remember, but Erin used to be in Kiss' group, right? With rock hard fake tits?

Back in 2016 or 2017 I remember fucking her bbcip. Her face had obvious plastic surgery and an oldness about it. I swear she was in her 40's. Session was just average.Then probably a different "Erin". Not rock hard tits. Augmented, but pretty decent. She is (was) Roya's room-mate, if a location reference helps.

Vulcan1009
09-17-19, 23:25
Roya originally came to L. A. As Grace at the same time as Cona and she was definitely BBFS at that time. Stopped seeing her when she moved to MW. Erin was an immediate BBFS from the get to with as many pops as I could muster. Stopped going there as well because of the drive.So Erin vs Cona, Chanel, Lucia or Fox.

Do you think she look young? I mean people said Cona is 42 or so but she looks young to me.

Other 3 is def younger side like mid 30's.

Vixen from Tom is what I call it MILF, one and done, never go back even tho was BBFSCIP.

Not into MILF that you can tell its a MILF, if you look old as an Asian then you are really old.

Vulcan1009
09-17-19, 23:33
All my married friends are miserable as fuck. I have more sex than them on a weekly with different Kgirls all the time. I'm never getting married. It's a huge waste of money and emotionally taxing.People I worked for and managed before, either divorced with kids or married but with bunch problem.

Girls in LA think they are all rare gem that guys need to provide everything and do everything and treat them like queens. LOL.

If I'm stay in L. A. I would not marry a girl from L. A.

I have friends got ladies from Vietnamese, Czech republic or Ukrainian or Russian or even south Americans, they are all very nice and does not require tones of work like LA girls do.

Just go order one, they are more loyal and you got to learn 2nd language.

Jkobkim
09-18-19, 00:04
When did you get that tx about both being back? Because I txt them last night and they said they don't know if Roya is coming back and they only had Erin and they gave me Sixshop number if I wanted to meet someone else since I said no on Erin.9/13 I stopped going after Luna and Zuri left. It's been a while, now I'm itching again just got approved by two other agencies but not happy with the choices. Trying ckdolls thru them now.

Jkobkim
09-18-19, 00:06
Found website on kakao girls but no contact info, please guide me to booker?

Maggot Brain
09-18-19, 03:01
Thank you for shedding light into this matter! You know, I've been feeling gulity spending money than saving it for something important "just in case" kinda thing. But always keep coming back for more kgirls! One question though, does anybody here gents ,that visit kgirls at least once or twice a month?Once or twice a week. Once every two or three months I'll see this blonde Russian BBFS chick or some other American or European born foxy lady, just for a little bit of variety, but then it's right back to the Asian imports on a weekly basis.

HeyHoor
09-18-19, 03:42
Any recommendations? New ones?

I've have seen tge following too many times already.

Ruby.

Chanel.

Chloe (retired).

Janet (Can ride / twerk CG / RCG you until you pass out).

And please don't recommend MistressX.I'm curious who Janet is and where I can find her. I would love to experience that.

IAmGib1
09-18-19, 10:58
Once or twice a week. Once every two or three months I'll see this blonde Russian BBFS chick or some other American or European born foxy lady, just for a little bit of variety, but then it's right back to the Asian imports on a weekly basis.Inga, Pasadena?

LaDude213
09-18-19, 11:30
Once or twice a week. Once every two or three months I'll see this blonde Russian BBFS chick or some other American or European born foxy lady, just for a little bit of variety, but then it's right back to the Asian imports on a weekly basis.May I try this Russian of yours my dear sir.

Jack926
09-18-19, 12:17
Has anyone seen her? I am thinking that she might be BBFS.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sonya

Etl003
09-18-19, 12:29
Hi,

Just wondering if she's appeared in CA and if there was any info.

Toungsten
09-18-19, 14:10
She's back in WLA with M.

BBNovice2018
09-18-19, 14:14
Once or twice a week. Once every two or three months I'll see this blonde Russian BBFS chick or some other American or European born foxy lady, just for a little bit of variety, but then it's right back to the Asian imports on a weekly basis.I do like Russian blondes, especially if they are slender.

KimchiPowerJP
09-18-19, 14:35
She's back in WLA with M.I remembered there was another wendy with different pics, are they same person?

KimchiPowerJP
09-18-19, 14:36

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sonyaAvoid this one, you will thank me. Old shit.

HobbyRusty
09-18-19, 15:50

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sonyaIf it's Sonya that was with J then her old pictures where more indicative of her looks. Older but banging body (face decent).

Was able to get BBFS no CIP (she was adamant about it) reluctantly. Second time around it was pure cover and I didn't even fight it. Haven't seen her since, this was when she was with J earlier this year.

If it's not her then I don't know.

NintyNine
09-18-19, 15:57
Then probably a different "Erin". Not rock hard tits. Augmented, but pretty decent. She is (was) Roya's room-mate, if a location reference helps.I had to dig up my old TER reviews and check out archived cvibe photos. But now I recall.

Her name was Suji when she was with kiss agency.

Toungsten
09-18-19, 15:59
I remembered there was another wendy with different pics, are they same person?Same Wendy who was with M several months ago. Different pics.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/wendy-escort-los-angeles-439377

HobbyRusty
09-18-19, 16:19
She's back in WLA with M.M.

Wendy, Haven, Fox, Lucia, Cona, Chanel.

I think I saw Chanel today and am I disappointed. I just wasn't into her body type (I prefer thicc girls), her face wasn't any much better (but with red lighting it was ok). Should've just left but didn't want to do that to M or the girl. A lot of DFK which I like and it did seem she was into it. Shower no preview BBBJ which I'm okay with but usually not a good sign. Toweled me off which was a nice touch. Then BBBJ in the bedroom, it was good but then she was just going up and down (no real technic and had eyes shut the whole time). Started to lose interest and so did jr. She kept at and after som dp it started working. She kept at maybe thinking I would cum. I don't even remember how long it was. Started thinking of Cona and how I should've just gone to her. Finally I just pulled her up. Played with her tits (which weren't that greatly made). Laid on the bed and she got on top for some p2 p. She kept on asking if I came which was ruining the mood. Then I asked for no condom but she didn't not oblige and I respected her wishes. After she put the condom she asked me to get on top (at this point I didn't care anymore) and I just pounded he pussy (almost like a hate fuck). After we laid there for a bit, showered and left. It just seemed like she didn't want to fuck and wanted me to cum so we wouldn't.

The only reason I think this might not be Chanel is for the glaring reviews of praise by some here and some mishaps (which I won't get into here bc it might give away too much). It would be great if some one could verify this for me. She had crystals on her nails, one on each hand. Also. Black nail Polish on her feet, and her hair just below shoulder length and thin.

Maggot Brain
09-18-19, 16:28
Inga, Pasadena?Laura? LOL.

SsbMaverick
09-18-19, 19:33
I had to dig up my old TER reviews and check out archived cvibe photos. But now I recall.

Her name was Suji when she was with kiss agency.Can confirm, saw her once, was bbcip with no hesitation. Where is she now?

NintyNine
09-18-19, 19:59
I think I saw Chanel today and am I disappointed. I

The only reason I think this might not be Chanel is for the glaring reviews of praise by some here and some mishaps (which I won't get into here bc it might give away too much). It would be great if some one could verify this for me. She had crystals on her nails, one on each hand. Also. Black nail Polish on her feet, and her hair just below shoulder length and thin.Well, did she LOOK anything like her photos? Can you tell if the face looked the same? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chanel-escort-los-angeles-448560.

"Thin" suggests it is her.

Sounds like maybe your disappointment showed, and both of you just wanted to get it over with. That's a recipe for no bb.

I haven't seen chanel yet, but was planning to see her at the end of this month. If not, I guess my second choice is Fox.

RubberDuck208
09-18-19, 20:29
Is the legend still down with bbgreek? I've read a couple reviews that indicate it might be off the table.

KingNoctis
09-18-19, 21:20
Is the legend still down with bbgreek? I've read a couple reviews that indicate it might be off the table.I have not seen Nana in a few months but I have been trying to see her but cannot get a response from the booker.

It took me a few visits to bb greek her after declining so many times. That was my best time with her and also my last.

Either she blacklisted me or the booker has a new number.

Can anyone confirm if she still has the same number?

Toungsten
09-18-19, 23:25
Well, did she LOOK anything like her photos? Can you tell if the face looked the same? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chanel-escort-los-angeles-448560.

"Thin" suggests it is her.

Sounds like maybe your disappointment showed, and both of you just wanted to get it over with. That's a recipe for no bb.

I haven't seen chanel yet, but was planning to see her at the end of this month. If not, I guess my second choice is Fox.That link is for Chanel with M and she is definitely worth seeing. Better looking than her pics with a great body and a real GFE encounter with some PSE thrown in.

CandyMan71
09-19-19, 00:12
M.

I think I saw Chanel today and am I disappointed. I just wasn't into her body type (I prefer thicc girls), her face wasn't any much better (but with red lighting it was ok). Should've just left but didn't want to do that to M or the girl. A lot of DFK which I like and it did seem she was into it. Shower no preview BBBJ which I'm okay with but usually not a good sign. Toweled me off which was a nice touch. Then BBBJ in the bedroom, it was good but then she was just going up and down (no real technic and had eyes shut the whole time). Started to lose interest and so did jr. She kept at and after som dp it started working. She kept at maybe thinking I would cum. I don't even remember how long it was. Started thinking of Cona and how I should've just gone to her. Finally I just pulled her up. Played with her tits (which weren't that greatly made). Laid on the bed and she got on top for some p2 p. She kept on asking if I came which was ruining the mood. Then I asked for no condom but she didn't not oblige and I respected her wishes. After she put the condom she asked me to get on top (at this point I didn't care anymore) and I just pounded he pussy (almost like a hate fuck). After we laid there for a bit, showered and left. It just seemed like she didn't want to fuck and wanted me to cum so we wouldn't.

The only reason I think this might not be Chanel is for the glaring reviews of praise by some here and some mishaps (which I won't get into here bc it might give away too much). It would be great if some one could verify this for me. She had crystals on her nails, one on each hand. Also. Black nail Polish on her feet, and her hair just below shoulder length and thin.My experience wasn't quite so poor, but was certainly disappointing. I like the spinner type so I was quite turned on, but service was just meh. I just chalk it up to YMMV and she was gone from the stable shortly after my session, so maybe she was just ready to take a break by that point. My try her again.

Slideryyz
09-19-19, 05:36
Is the legend still down with bbgreek? I've read a couple reviews that indicate it might be off the table.Depends on the agency she works for, tho. At Palace in good ol' days. She was definitely a yes girl but she bounced around quite few agencies and at some point, she didn't even bb.

Slideryyz
09-19-19, 05:44
So Erin vs Cona, Chanel, Lucia or Fox.

Do you think she look young? I mean people said Cona is 42 or so but she looks young to me.

Other 3 is def younger side like mid 30's.

Vixen from Tom is what I call it MILF, one and done, never go back even tho was BBFSCIP.

Not into MILF that you can tell its a MILF, if you look old as an Asian then you are really old.Cona is in mid 30's. I've seen her three times. Video clip was on CV back then was really her shot in Tokyo bay side area.

Slideryyz
09-19-19, 05:50
Did you tip her? Over the years I've noticed that some BB girls change it up for many different reasons. But one reason I've heard is they don't like doing BBFS for free and try to avoid cheap guys. I'm not saying all girls are like this but many (hotter and younger generally) feel this way and of course YMMV as always. And I've noticed that many girls just wouldn't want to BB at all with any guy "at the workplace" and it's easier to go bare "off the clock. " My personal experience with Erin is that she said NO GO to me on my first visit and I just wasn't that into her to keep trying as with girls I really like. I know she has mixed reviews on this.Bunch of girls change their minds not to do bb at some point. For safety reasons, etc.

IAmGib1
09-19-19, 08:20
Laura? LOL.A rose is a rose is a rose, etc.
When did you visit her last? Rumor was she was no longer bbfs?

FrankTheTank78
09-19-19, 09:19
I know booker cherry did (does) not have the most popular line up, thanks in part to the blatantly obvious fake reviews. But the one slutty dirty diamond in the rough at her agency was aaliyeah.

Anyway, can anyone confirm if Yumi over at sixshop is in fact aaliyeah? Or were the pics lifted? The pucs are the same that Booker cherry was using. Personally aaliyeah was my at and I currently don't know where she's at or if she's even still around. But if this is her, I'm dying to see her.

https://www.sixshop.com/lamodel/home

LAAsianFan
09-19-19, 10:39
Cona is in mid 30's. I've seen her three times. Video clip was on CV back then was really her shot in Tokyo bay side area.Does anyone have a link to the Cona CV video?

HobbyRusty
09-19-19, 12:51
That link is for Chanel with M and she is definitely worth seeing. Better looking than her pics with a great body and a real GFE encounter with some PSE thrown in.I need to get my vision checked then. I would've loved if she looked anything like that. But I guess that is why everything is YMMV.

On a side note does anyone know what happened to Katie (mini skirt). Is she ever coming back?

FoxTon
09-19-19, 18:57
Thought I'd contribute for the first time since I've benefited from this thread so much. I recently visited Haven at CaliKgirls and this was my experience. Very cute tiny spinner. Way more PSE than GFE. Totally worth your time and easy to book. I would repeat. She's a pleasant looking girl, that's honest. Not a model but quite pretty. That said this girl is a freak! I enter the apartment and we moved to the bedroom. Got naked and I went straight down on her, she's into and gets very wet. Pretty sure she came more than once. We then went at it BBFS, lots of positions she gets wetter an wetter, saying lots a passionate things in Korean. We took a break and I was just fondling her pussy when things got a little more interesting. I penetrated her first with one then two fingers, she's really enjoying this. I've never done this before but she loved 2 so I add a 3rd and 4th! With no resistance because she was sopping wet I had my whole hand inside her!! Crazy I didn't have this on my bucket list but I fist F__ked this girl and she went crazy, loved it and could not get enough!! She is one very horny woman definitely worth a visit!!

NintyNine
09-19-19, 20:27
I need to get my vision checked then. I would've loved if she looked anything like that. But I guess that is why everything is YMMV.

I don't think M would bait and switch like that. You probably did see Chanel, especially since the other guy below had a similar experience.

Hmm, I don't like too big of a YMMV situation.

I don't know what you or the other guy did to have a disappointing session, but I try to please the girl and get her in the mood, even though I'm paying.

In my earlier monger days, I've had shitty sessions where I just laid there like a male blow up doll and having the bish just service me. There was no connection. She treated it like a job, and it showed.

I've learned not to be that way anymore.

HobbyRusty
09-19-19, 22:22
I don't think M would bait and switch like that. You probably did see Chanel, especially since the other guy below had a similar experience.

Hmm, I don't like too big of a YMMV situation.

I don't know what you or the other guy did to have a disappointing session, but I try to please the girl and get her in the mood, even though I'm paying.

In my earlier monger days, I've had shitty sessions where I just laid there like a male blow up doll and having the bish just service me. There was no connection. She treated it like a job, and it showed.

I've learned not to be that way anymore.I don't think it's a bait and switch but more of me seeing the wrong girl and the guy after me seeing Chanel. This is the first time I've had a bad experience with one of M girls. That's what made it more disappointing. From Cona 10 Katie 9 Lucia 8 and Nicole 8 it was some of the best sessions. I always try to make the girl comfortable and don't mind taking things at their pace.

OCRon
09-19-19, 23:27
Thought I'd contribute for the first time since I've benefited from this thread so much. I recently visited Haven at CaliKgirls and this was my experience. Very cute tiny spinner. Way more PSE than GFE. Totally worth your time and easy to book. I would repeat. She's a pleasant looking girl, that's honest. Not a model but quite pretty. That said this girl is a freak! I enter the apartment and we moved to the bedroom. Got naked and I went straight down on her, she's into and gets very wet. Pretty sure she came more than once. We then went at it BBFS, lots of positions she gets wetter an wetter, saying lots a passionate things in Korean. We took a break and I was just fondling her pussy when things got a little more interesting. I penetrated her first with one then two fingers, she's really enjoying this. I've never done this before but she loved 2 so I add a 3rd and 4th! With no resistance because she was sopping wet I had my whole hand inside her!! Crazy I didn't have this on my bucket list but I fist F__ked this girl and she went crazy, loved it and could not get enough!! She is one very horny woman definitely worth a visit!!Damn! Good report, man. I was going to see her today but totally passed because I needed to get the hell out of Dodge before the LA traffic swallowed me up. No I am bummed after reading this. Looks like another trip to the LAX area is due.

Maggot Brain
09-20-19, 02:31
A rose is a rose is a rose, etc.
When did you visit her last? Rumor was she was no longer bbfs?Haven't seen her in years. Felt like I was fucking a lobotomy patient the last time I did. She's not the chick I was referring to.

Youngster420
09-20-19, 02:52
Hey guys which kgirl place is closest to DTLA like near staples center? And can you recommend a girl there? Does this booker have HX account? Thanks, trying to get in one.

OlgaVaz
09-20-19, 09:17
Is the legend still down with bbgreek? I've read a couple reviews that indicate it might be off the table.The last time 2 times I saw Nana was (prob 6 months ago) she preferred I cover up for the greek, then back to frenetic bb.

OlgaVaz
09-20-19, 09:36
Erin must be a busy girl. This could just be a page that needs a quick update, but one of the bay area sites has her listed as currently available. https://www.klovers.ch/scarlett.

The same bay area site also has the same pictures for our LA girl "Hyun Ah" listed as "Ashley". We know the LA "Hyun Ah" pictures are incorrect, so I wonder if the "Ashley" pictures are accurate?I also see Asian Angels as Betty and Sixshop has Bebe with same pictures. Maybe a quick flight and they just don't update the photos on availability?

Tom Keen
09-20-19, 09:45
She's back in WLA with M.She was at KTE under Judy upcharging $100 for BBFS so now we can get it for the standard rate. Awesome!

Tom Keen
09-20-19, 09:47

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sonyaVery selective, I've seen her since she first came to LA under another alias so definitely YMMV.

IAmGib1
09-20-19, 11:17
She was at KTE under Judy upcharging $100 for BBFS so now we can get it for the standard rate. Awesome!Are you talking about Wendy?

LARckr720
09-20-19, 12:45
The last time 2 times I saw Nana was (prob 6 months ago) she preferred I cover up for the greek, then back to frenetic bb.Never saw her in the Palace days, but multiple times after. Never was bb greek on the menu. Always covered. Even having her use a buttplug she wrapped it in a cover.

KalaChakra
09-20-19, 21:47
My experience wasn't quite so poor, but was certainly disappointing. I like the spinner type so I was quite turned on, but service was just meh. I just chalk it up to YMMV and she was gone from the stable shortly after my session, so maybe she was just ready to take a break by that point. My try her again.I've seen Chanel 4-5 times. I like her and her services a lot.

She's about 5'6". I'd say late 20's. Nikki who was with the same org recently was like 5'7". Yeah I like them taller than spinner. For a long time, this org only had mostly BBFS spinners, which are kind of a dime a dozen.

Chanel is young. Her English is limited. And doesn't rush her services. So relax. Get her comfortable and her treasures open up.

NintyNine
09-20-19, 22:43
Has anyone been to J's lately?

She has some no name girls. Bebe and Ellina.

And they always photoshop the fuck out of their photos.

I wonder if they do bb on the down low.

IAmGib1
09-21-19, 10:11
Haven't seen her in years. Felt like I was fucking a lobotomy patient the last time I did. She's not the chick I was referring to.The photo you posted looked like her to me? Who are you referring to?

Maggot Brain
09-21-19, 19:38
The photo you posted looked like her to me? Who are you referring to?Yes. I posted that to show who I thought you were referring to. Who's on first? The chick I'm referring to is named Monika.

JohnnyEm
09-21-19, 20:46
May I get her info? Like to take her for a spin! PM me please and thaaaaank you!

Laura? LOL.

NintyNine
09-21-19, 21:12
Which of these M girls has the better looking face, Chanel or Fox?

JungleFun
09-22-19, 12:31
Which of these M girls has the better looking face, Chanel or Fox?I find them both similar, chanel slight lead.

GoodBoy88
09-22-19, 13:02
A rose is a rose is a rose, etc.
When did you visit her last? Rumor was she was no longer bbfs?That's Inga, the mentally slow girl. She's been a hard NO on bb for a long time now, don't even try.

Tom Keen
09-22-19, 15:21
I've seen Chanel 4-5 times. I like her and her services a lot.

She's about 5'6". I'd say late 20's. Nikki who was with the same org recently was like 5'7". Yeah I like them taller than spinner. For a long time, this org only had mostly BBFS spinners, which are kind of a dime a dozen.

Chanel is young. Her English is limited. And doesn't rush her services. So relax. Get her comfortable and her treasures open up.I love her submissive nature and she feels very unjaded. Not to mention she takes a very good pounding but also amazing in CG. She's one of my fave BBFS CIP providers with M.

Seriousfun
09-22-19, 16:27
My experience with Chanel this week was great. BBFSCIP. Tall, yes, and I don't usually go for enhanced breasts but hers were soft and fit her body. A tiny bit of pubic hair, which I like.

No shower preview, but a lot of washing and drying. Yes, the slow BBBJ, then the same with 69. She got pretty wet, went with all positions. I've had some unmemorable experiences, this was not one of them, and sometimes it's me, sometimes it's their bad day.

I didn't notice her finger or toe nails.

M.

The only reason I think this might not be Chanel is for the glaring reviews of praise by some here and some mishaps (which I won't get into here bc it might give away too much). It would be great if some one could verify this for me. She had crystals on her nails, one on each hand. Also. Black nail Polish on her feet, and her hair just below shoulder length and thin.

HapaBoy86
09-22-19, 20:47
That's Inga, the mentally slow girl. She's been a hard NO on bb for a long time now, don't even try.She is also a "space case"!

Not as skinny as she used to as well.

Also known as angelcheeks7 on hx.

BonerAppetitty
09-22-19, 23:41
Yumi is not Aaliyah.

Anyway, can anyone confirm if Yumi over at sixshop is in fact aaliyeah? Or were the pics lifted? The pucs are the same that Booker cherry was using. Personally aaliyeah was my at and I currently don't know where she's at or if she's even still around. But if this is her, I'm dying to see her.

FrankTheTank78
09-23-19, 00:43
Yumi is not Aaliyah.Thanks for confirming, I tried to see for myself the other day, but Yumi is not available.

LaMancha
09-23-19, 03:01
Which of these M girls has the better looking face, Chanel or Fox?I did not find Fox at M's pretty at all. She has a nice body with the usual flat ass but she is quite old with an old mannerism. She has buck teeth.

Service was ok. Condoms are laid out on the bed but she just started without. So BBFS is there (YMMV). I just did not find her face attractive at all. And she is old.

People have been commented about Cona's age and saying she is in her mid forties. If Cona is 40 something then Fox is 60 something.

Toungsten
09-23-19, 11:58
I did not find Fox at M's pretty at all. She has a nice body with the usual flat ass but she is quite old with an old mannerism. She has buck teeth.

Service was ok. Condoms are laid out on the bed but she just started without. So BBFS is there (YMMV). I just did not find her face attractive at all. And she is old.

People have been commented about Cona's age and saying she is in her mid forties. If Cona is 40 something then Fox is 60 something.When someone says Fox is 60 if Cona is 40 then we know that this thread is going from reality to fantasy. I saw her and first of all I found her to be cute with a really good body but looks are subjective and I understand that. However no matter how old she may look to some (not me) she looked no more than a typical 30 something to me. Age shows more on the body than the face and her body was really hot.

Toungsten
09-23-19, 11:59
M.
Megan............... MDR.
Haven........................... PV.
Fox, Wendy, Chanel............................ WLA.

Sunny,
Glow, Lyn............................... WLA.

KimchiPowerJP
09-23-19, 14:10
I did not find Fox at M's pretty at all. She has a nice body with the usual flat ass but she is quite old with an old mannerism. She has buck teeth.

People have been commented about Cona's age and saying she is in her mid forties. If Cona is 40 something then Fox is 60 something.I totally agreed. Fox is not old just not pretty. Someone also mentioned he did not find chanel at M pretty. Again, I agreed. I think we have same tastes, we should share infos on m's girls.

NintyNine
09-23-19, 14:57
M.
Megan............... MDR.
Haven........................... PV.
Fox, Wendy, Chanel............................ WLA.

Sunny,
Glow, Lyn............................... WLA.Well, of all the girls working at M right now, I think Haven is pretty fucking cute. Better face than Megan.

I consider myself a good judge of beauty, and with makeup, Haven's face looks good. Solid B / B+. If she were a little taller, she would fit right in with the kpop group Black Pink.

Would you all agree? How would you guys rank the faces of Haven, Fox, and Chanel?

I'm booking a session next week, and need to decide quickly.

Vulcan1009
09-23-19, 15:37
So recently I saw some interesting reviews below that Chanel was a disappointment.

Just so you guys know that I saw her today, 2nd time I see her and awesome as usual!

I walk into the door DFK right the way, about a good 3 minutes and crabbing ass and tits.

Big smile on her face that she remember me from last time. (few month ago).

Just to recap, the 1st time I saw her was awesome and right after I cam on doggy position, while my dick still in there I gave her an awesome massage from neck to ass, a full back basically and she loved it, the whole time my dick was still in there with my cum.

So this time, same beauty as usual, nice C cup on medium soft, hour glass waist and when she is on doggy, that's some nice apple bottom right there.

She moan a bit when you are not pocking at the right direction but when you kinda move around the angle, you will heard the moan gets louder and louder to that G spot.

She cam once while mish when I have her leg up while grabbing her tits and take it to pun town and once in doggy while she was at the edge of the bed, I stand and her face down ass up.

When you hear the moan gets louder, that's when you go fast and deep, after a couple of minuets it would be dripping wet then you know. She keep saying kah jiah kah jiah! AHHHH.

That was fun, I then have her do cow girl for a few minutes then face her face down on me and grabbed her waist to pull up that ass to go up and down, push down her body slightly lower to make my dick angle pocking the right direction, I think we cam together or maybe not, but the first two time for sure because of the juice.

So finally after I cam, while my dick is still in there and she is still on top of me, I gave her a massage as last time a full back, she literally fall sleep after, the hour is about 5 minutes up so I woke her up and she said keep going, LOL.

Love that she don't pull out right the way once you come, her pussy just sucked it all in and stay in.

After a while she got up and we chitchat, I guess there is no 2nd appointment after me so she was taking her sweet time and there was no message from the booker to her phone so she was chill and laid next to me to kiss me more.

Shower, more kiss and playful in shower, sucking tits and grab some ass, dry, dress, hug and suck some more tits and couple DFK, Door and goodbye.

I don't do review unless I feel the need to, but she has been providing consistent good service.

As usually YMMV, if you don't shower and all smelly and hairy, no cologne or brush your teeth, of course she is going to be gross out and give you bad service, 1st impression is the key to have a good fuck, like picking up a girl at the bar or club, but here is a guarantee fuck, just good fuck or bad fuck, LOL.

Hobby On!

BobLove
09-23-19, 15:42
I totally agreed. Fox is not old just not pretty. Someone also mentioned he did not find chanel at M pretty. Again, I agreed. I think we have same tastes, we should share infos on m's girls.Fox is mid 30's MILF spinner. Not bad for guaranteed BBFS CIP.

Vulcan1009
09-23-19, 15:52
When someone says Fox is 60 if Cona is 40 then we know that this thread is going from reality to fantasy. I saw her and first of all I found her to be cute with a really good body but looks are subjective and I understand that. However no matter how old she may look to some (not me) she looked no more than a typical 30 something to me. Age shows more on the body than the face and her body was really hot.Hey gents, just FYI below picture is a Japanese AV porn start Kanna Kitayama.

She to me, look about 85 to 90% alike to Fox. I'm not sure what pretty to you guys are but if I get to bang one of that for 260, that's a bang for the buck!! Pun intended.

Tell me that doesn't look like her, even the smile does!! And the tits!! Come on, LOL.

Kabah
09-23-19, 16:47
When someone says Fox is 60 if Cona is 40 then we know that this thread is going from reality to fantasy. I saw her and first of all I found her to be cute with a really good body but looks are subjective and I understand that. However no matter how old she may look to some (not me) she looked no more than a typical 30 something to me. Age shows more on the body than the face and her body was really hot.I agree with this. I've seen her and I thought she was cute and a really nice body. I've been with women in their 40's before and you can't mask that. This girl has the body of a 30 year old. Looks are subjective but saying she is close to 60 is a fabrication.

LaMancha
09-23-19, 20:31
I agree with this. I've seen her and I thought she was cute and a really nice body. I've been with women in their 40's before and you can't mask that. This girl has the body of a 30 year old. Looks are subjective but saying she is close to 60 is a fabrication.Maybe my humor was missed. I did not mean to imply that Fox was 60.

I was making a joke that Cona is not 48 as was listed somewhere here before. My assessment of age would put Cona in her thirties. Fox in her forties. And JennyO about 50.

NintyNine
09-23-19, 20:32
Hey gents, just FYI below picture is a Japanese AV porn start Kanna Kitayama.

She to me, look about 85 to 90% alike to Fox. I'm not sure what pretty to you guys are but if I get to bang one of that for 260, that's a bang for the buck!! Pun intended.

Tell me that doesn't look like her, even the smile does!! And the tits!! Come on, LOL.Yeah, kanna is bangable. Her face is ok, certainly worth banging.

Chef Boyardee
09-23-19, 21:17
Well, of all the girls working at M right now, I think Haven is pretty fucking cute. Better face than Megan.

I consider myself a good judge of beauty, and with makeup, Haven's face looks good. Solid B / B+. If she were a little taller, she would fit right in with the kpop group Black Pink.

Would you all agree? How would you guys rank the faces of Haven, Fox, and Chanel?

I'm booking a session next week, and need to decide quickly.I have seen all and I would say Haven, Chanel, Fox. Also, Fox is still decent for this group, probably early 40 and not pushing 60.

Toungsten
09-24-19, 00:57
Maybe my humor was missed. I did not mean to imply that Fox was 60.

I was making a joke that Cona is not 48 as was listed somewhere here before. My assessment of age would put Cona in her thirties. Fox in her forties. And JennyO about 50.You can definitely tell that Jenny O is not as near 50 as you think. Her ass still has that uplift where you can balance a wine glass on it and no one near 50 can say that about their ass. Some girls may look older to you but you can always tell by the body. Her body is still tight like a 30-35 year old.

VRBlonde
09-24-19, 01:11
Can someone please pm me M?

Thank you in advance!!

NintyNine
09-24-19, 02:40
Asians don't age till after 50, so she can very well be 50 or close to it.

It's the Asian genes. And when you're thin, and getting daily cowgirl exercise doing the squats, you get pretty toned ass muscles.

Contrast that to the average 50 year old white woman with age spots and wrinkles.

On Asian women, age is shown on the face first. Our bones are constantly changing, and the facial structure changes over time, and if you've grown up around Asian people, you can tell.

Dwaeji
09-24-19, 02:49
Meh. She was nice enough. Face is not great. She had a little stank breath going on. BBFSCIP, but what good is shooting fish in a barrel if you just wind up with fucked up fish?

Recent encounters that I would rank MUCH higher (in no particular order): Jenny, Evelyn, Nayeon, Mirae, Bijou, Janet, Huynah, Aurora, Venus, Clover. With a little game and, yes, sometimes a little extra cash, there are a few wild-caught trophy fish in that list.

Tom Keen
09-24-19, 09:48
She'll be back in September and she does live up to her name. One of the best in looks and performance. A gorgeous face and body and skills to match.l BB is much prettier than her pics. Her smile is a knockout and just so much better looking in general with a personality that turns pretty into gorgeous. BB is the total package of looks, performance, charm and personality. I've seen a few great girls but none have the total package of looks, performance, charm, personality and that something special that makes you want to return before you ever leave. Updates will follow.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bebe-escort-los-angeles-448005Yoo still waiting for hot ass Bebe's return is she still coming back?

Tom Keen
09-24-19, 10:01

Tell me that doesn't look like her, even the smile does!! And the tits!! Come on, LOL.I was on the fence but if she's anything like Kanna, I definitely want to try her out. I miss Ava from M's, she reminded me of Serina Hayakawa with her demeanor. Been meaning to find a good replacement.

Slideryyz
09-24-19, 10:10

People have been commented about Cona's age and saying she is in her mid forties. If Cona is 40 something then Fox is 60 something.Cona is in mid 30's. For any Asian providers, there are several ways to tell their ages.

Slideryyz
09-24-19, 10:11

Tell me that doesn't look like her, even the smile does!! And the tits!! Come on, LOL.I've seen quite other few JAV actress looking better this actress.

Toungsten
09-24-19, 13:17
M.
Megan. ................MDR.
Haven................................. PV.
Chanel, Lucia, Wendy, Fox......................... WLA.

Sunny.
Glow......................... WLA.

Newtopasian.
Kailani. ...............................WLA.

NintyNine
09-24-19, 14:05
Meh. She was nice enough. Face is not great. She had a little stank breath going on. BBFSCIP, but what good is shooting fish in a barrel if you just wind up with fucked up fish?

Recent encounters that I would rank MUCH higher (in no particular order): Jenny, Evelyn, Nayeon, Mirae, Bijou, Janet, Huynah, Aurora, Venus, Clover. With a little game and, yes, sometimes a little extra cash, there are a few wild-caught trophy fish in that list.That list sounds like a kpop band. What agencies are these from?

Just those names make me automatically assume they have fake photos. No reviews on emonkey either.

I don't even know who's working anymore because no one advertises. All I get are spam texts from 1 or 2 bookers.

Would you say Fox has cock breath, or bulgogi kimchi breath?

CbcBoy
09-24-19, 16:31
Sorry for the noob question, my first post here, sincerely apology if this is not the right thread.

I used to be regular when I lived in LA, regular at Palace and some WLA areas also. Aria was my best encounter at WLA. At that time, TER and cvibe were used heavily. But things have changed, I'm visiting LA next week, how to get contact and pics for the new agency? I see three agency names here, where to find their info? Are all those ladies mentioned here are bbfscip with regular donation 260?

Thanks in advance.

ForTheRoad1
09-24-19, 16:38
Thought I'd contribute for the first time since I've benefited from this thread so much. I recently visited Haven at CaliKgirls and this was my experience. Very cute tiny spinner. Way more PSE than GFE. Totally worth your time and easy to book. I would repeat. She's a pleasant looking girl, that's honest. Not a model but quite pretty. That said this girl is a freak! I enter the apartment and we moved to the bedroom. Got naked and I went straight down on her, she's into and gets very wet. Pretty sure she came more than once. We then went at it BBFS, lots of positions she gets wetter an wetter, saying lots a passionate things in Korean. We took a break and I was just fondling her pussy when things got a little more interesting. I penetrated her first with one then two fingers, she's really enjoying this. I've never done this before but she loved 2 so I add a 3rd and 4th! With no resistance because she was sopping wet I had my whole hand inside her!! Crazy I didn't have this on my bucket list but I fist F__ked this girl and she went crazy, loved it and could not get enough!! She is one very horny woman definitely worth a visit!!Can someone PM me contact info. Fisting is on my bucket list. Think you.

Maggot Brain
09-24-19, 18:11
You can definitely tell that Jenny O is not as near 50 as you think. Her ass still has that uplift where you can balance a wine glass on it and no one near 50 can say that about their ass. Some girls may look older to you but you can always tell by the body. Her body is still tight like a 30-35 year old.Correction: Jenny O is 43. My math is terrible.

Thud1
09-24-19, 20:18
Meh. She was nice enough. Face is not great. She had a little stank breath going on. BBFSCIP, but what good is shooting fish in a barrel if you just wind up with fucked up fish? I agree with your analysis of FOX completely. Same experience with stank breath.

Thud1
09-24-19, 20:23

Service was ok. Condoms are laid out on the bed but she just started without. So BBFS is there (YMMV). I just did not find her face attractive at all. And she is old. Exactly my experience and as such. Big disappointment as well. I saw Fox as a result of raving reviews from other posts. Just goes to show you. Everyone has their own idea of beauty and performance.

NooGooGee81
09-24-19, 22:50
Can someone PM me contact info. Fisting is on my bucket list. Think you.Unfortunately her booker doesn't take new customers and as always YMMV.

Humyiy
09-25-19, 00:26

Tell me that doesn't look like her, even the smile does!! And the tits!! Come on, LOL.I haven't seen Fox so I'm not commenting on her specifically, but in general, a lot of the so-called "Japanese" or "JAV" stars are actually Korean girls who learned to speak a little Japanese. Doing a few years in jav porn is part of the routine usually age 21-29 for Korean girls. Also, a lot of girls you've known have been in porn and just won't talk about it for whatever reasons. If guys knew they might get more customers or even much higher rates per hour.

FrankTheTank78
09-25-19, 01:52
Is Yoco back in town? A lot of "new" reviews are popping up.

Also what's the deal with the phone number being all zeros?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yoco-escort-los-angeles-506595

Toungsten
09-25-19, 10:30
Is Yoco back in town? A lot of "new" reviews are popping up.

Also what's the deal with the phone number being all zeros?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/yoco-escort-los-angeles-506595Usually means fake review.

RandysDonut
09-25-19, 13:04
Hey, have been seeing a bunch of reviews for Jay on them. Reviews seem overly great and she is BBFS. Anyone here seen her and can vouch for quality of service and looks?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-los-angeles-589822

DHorn420
09-25-19, 15:15
Hey, have been seeing a bunch of reviews for Jay on them. Reviews seem overly great and she is BBFS. Anyone here seen her and can vouch for quality of service and looks?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-los-angeles-589822I'm cleared with that agency but have no met their girls yet. It's Legit agency tho just don't know much about the talents.

Toungsten
09-25-19, 15:48

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-los-angeles-589822Reviews suspect at best. Some say CFS and one BBBJ review is first review ever.

IAmGib1
09-25-19, 19:20
Reviews suspect at best. Some say CFS and one BBBJ review is first review ever.A few tips; Don't believe reviews from reviewers with 1 review to their name, or have rated every girl they ever met a 5/5, or they have hidden their profile details from others, or have a girls name in their Handle, or are from out of town. I am sure I have left a few others off the list but this gives you an idea of what reviews to believe and which to be suspicious of.

BuddhaHead
09-25-19, 19:31
A few tips; Don't believe reviews from reviewers with 1 review to their name, or have rated every girl they ever met a 5/5, or they have hidden their profile details from others, or have a girls name in their Handle, or are from out of town. I am sure I have left a few others off the list but this gives you an idea of what reviews to believe and which to be suspicious of.Also if all their reviews are of girls with the same phone number (booker), and all their reviews are overly glowing (using words like "wow", "hot damn", "OMG", or writing in all caps).

CbcBoy
09-25-19, 22:37
Correction: Jenny O is 43. My math is terrible.I met Jenny O back in 2016 but had no clue that she is 43!

RandysDonut
09-26-19, 00:38
Reviews suspect at best. Some say CFS and one BBBJ review is first review ever.A CBJ is usually pretty indicative of a fake review with most every kgirl too, unless of course the guy mentions he requested such a thing.

FrankTheTank78
09-26-19, 04:57
Who are your guy's recommendations for PSE? I'm talking fast wet sloppy BBBJ, loves having their clit licked, dfk, and just all around loves being a ***?

I know many will say Nana, and I'm already trying to book her, I hear Haven is a good, but M will not take any new clients, so I won't bother trying to hit her up. Cherry / Januarys girls can be, depending on who it is, but the girls are changed out way too often, and the reviews are obviously fake. Please don't mention girls who are GFE, or more passion oriented.

Slideryyz
09-26-19, 06:22

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jay-escort-los-angeles-589822Since TER, most reviews on other sites are so doubtful.

Toungsten
09-26-19, 09:07
I met Jenny O back in 2016 but had no clue that she is 43!All I'm looking for is someone who looks good and is a great fuck whether she is 23,33, or 43. Obviously that number has a limit but in the case of Jenny O she has a great, tight body and fucks the shit out of you. Some guys get so picky on this board you would think that they have models and cover girls chasing after them. If they did they wouldn't be on this board. It's just laughable.

Tom Keen
09-26-19, 09:40
Anyone know if this is the same Bebe who was with M recently.

https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/bebe/

Tom Keen
09-26-19, 09:41
Since TER, most reviews on other sites are so doubtful.There appears to be an inquiry into the remaining review sites and another site. Wouldn't be surprised if they are both gone year end.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/after-backpage-u-s-investigates-massage-escort-websites-that-now-dominate-market-11568548800

DblEspresso
09-26-19, 11:21
Anyone know if this is the same Bebe who was with M recently.

https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/bebe/Not same one, She'll return in 3 months.

NintyNine
09-26-19, 13:24
All I'm looking for is someone who looks good and is a great fuck whether she is 23,33, or 43. Obviously that number has a limit but in the case of Jenny O she has a great, tight body and fucks the shit out of you. Some guys get so picky on this board you would think that they have models and cover girls chasing after them. If they did they wouldn't be on this board. It's just laughable.Nah man.

Beggars can't be choosers, but in this case, we're choosers because we're paying.

We're just trying to get the best bang for the buck in terms of total package.

But people should also be fair in their assessments, talking about what could be negative, in addition to the positives. "great, great, great, but. . ."

PhillyDwag
09-26-19, 14:13
There appears to be an inquiry into the remaining review sites and another site. Wouldn't be surprised if they are both gone year end.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/after-backpage-u-s-investigates-massage-escort-websites-that-now-dominate-market-11568548800Most sites are hosted overseas, if you note this website isn't a. Com but a. Nl.

Backpage really got into trouble for allowing anyone to post anything, especially allowing questionable posts. They were making an insane amount of money.

Look I am of the belief 2 consenting adults can do whatever they want. I also know everything posted here and everything I posted is complete and total fiction. Please prove that any of this happened. I have a 27 inch cock that is 6 inches in diameter and can get hard enough to make horseshoes. Since I wrote this here on the Internet it must all be true.

This said if you do encounter a situation with a lady you believe is being exploited or who isn't consenting please do contact the proper authorities.

GPTouching
09-26-19, 15:48
Can someone PM me contact info for M. Phone, address. Thanks.