PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Toungsten
04-18-19, 20:11
Someone bring aimee a new douche so she can squirt some water in there. Only takes a few rinses to get the stinky cum smell out.Bei.

You may be right but got to give her credit for being considerate. That's why I make my appointments first of the day. Usually the stink from the day before is gone by then.

KingNoctis
04-18-19, 20:29
Hottest spinner you'll ever see. As pretty as Glow and as tight as Taylor and younger than both. Looks about between 18 and 21. Can't get much better than that. Wow. The spinner of my dreams. Chari is a little inexperienced. Not in the actual sexual acts but in being a provider. What makes her so good is her willingness to listen (with the aid of translate) and do what ever you want and exactly how you want her to do it. Gives a great BBBJ with as much DT as she can possibly take. Loved watching and listening to her gag on my cock and keep slurping away. Doesn't like CIM but more than makes up for it with CIP. She was a little shy and unsure of herself when I entered the apartment but with a little TLC and a good pussy licking I made her comfortable where she began to open up to me and become more engaged in the session. Her body is so fucking perfect and hot. She's as tiny as Yu Hee / Ra Hee and as perfectly built as her. I was totally mesmerized by her body and very pretty face. Her tits are enhance but done so well that they feel natural. As tiny as she is she still has great hips and an unbelievably perfect round ass and the smooth skin of a baby. I'm not the biggest fan of cat baths but wow is she good at it. Loved her tongue and hands all over my body. Licking my legs and balls and cock. It was really really good. I moved to DATY and got her nice and wet and she was ready for me to enter her. Without a doubt she has the tightest pussy I have ever spread open. So tight that I suggested some lube to make the entry possible without killing her. We took it slowly with a little wincing from her as I got inside of her but once inside she loosened up and was able to take me balls deep. I went deep but made sure I was careful not to hurt her. She is so, so small inside. Once we got a rhythm she began to get a little loud and really gets off pretty fast from fucking. Loves that so much more than having her pussy eaten. DATY warms her up but she really wants the main course. She was holding me so tight and was fucking me back as much as I was fucking her. Where she really shines is in CG and RCG. She was pounding me up and down and doing that great back and forth slide as well as any one had ever done to me. Then she spun around and went RCG as I watched her ass twerking on my cock which made me lose my love juices deep inside of her pussy. Chari cleaned us up and we laid there for a while until she felt my cock harden. She began to kiss me which is not her greatest skill but I told her how important kissing is and showed her how most of us mongers like it. She was more than willing to do whatever I said and after some more DFK she pulled me over to fuck her again in MISH. Loved holding that tiny body and her more than perfect ass as we fucked until we both had a second cumming. At least I know I did. Chari is so petite that you have to go slow and be careful until she is fully relaxed and is able to take you into her love canal fully but once inside you will really enjoy fucking her and looking at her face and body is such a turn on that you won't want to stop fucking her. Go slow with her and treat her well and you will be rewarded.Who books chari?

KingNoctis
04-18-19, 20:43
Bei.

You may be right but got to give her credit for being considerate. That's why I make my appointments first of the day. Usually the stink from the day before is gone by then.Any info on Yoona?

What makes her "legendary?

Jim Thome
04-18-19, 20:58
Out of M's current lineup I've seen Allie and Aimee. Bodywise I had no issue with Allie (she's thin and no sign anywhere of ever having a baby so that part was good) but I think Allie is around mid to upper 30's so I wouldn't repeat but I think prob an ez BBFS and cip YMMV of course though. Aimee could pass for 20's range so I can repeat with her but she's more of a YMMV than allie in terms of BBFS cip. I don't see any reports of cip with aimee so prob will take multiple visits if even possible at all. I was planning to see Aimee again soon but Chari is starting to interest me now also so I'm not sure who I will visit next.

AudibleAutumn
04-18-19, 22:01
Does anyone know if Roya and Emma's old booker is still around? I lost the number. This booker's girls were always a good time for me. And for that matter, has anyone heard if Emma will ever be back?

PolloRonco
04-18-19, 23:05
I think, "Yes Officer, I want a BBBJ". Be cautious!What tipped you? Seemed legit for me. Even the number shows on emreviews and other sites.

Toungsten
04-19-19, 00:12
Who books chari?M books her.

HapaBoy86
04-19-19, 00:35
Any info on Yoona?

What makes her "legendary?She used to be at Pepsi Palace under a different name many years ago and full on bb services.

HapaBoy86
04-19-19, 00:36
Who books chari?I'll PM you the answer to that.

BacklumChaam
04-19-19, 01:35
Vixen from eukgirls review.

First off, she's BBFS friendly without tip. But BBFS isn't the reason why you should go visit her. Vixen has this aroma that makes you go crazy. Vixen is pretty fit girl and her pictures are accurate. She has a cute face and average body. Her tits are pretty perky and her ass is average. However her service is something else.

The moment you walk in, she will give you LFK but she asked me if she could bit my lips. The dirty me said okay. She just swallowed my lips. As she slowly caress you, she will strip you bone naked. Literally she will caress you on the way to shower and back from the shower.

She goes in to nuru massage and licks from my toes to my ears. Every single part of my body has been touched by her tongue. I found it hot. I'm dirty minded. Nuru transitions into BBBJ and I thought my balls were falling off. Her technique is marvelous.

She just pushed my bare tiny cock into her ass and continues to ride. Gentlemen with blessed gifts should be lucky because she loves doggy but her legs closed. I couldn't even reach those spots.

She would go for second and third and keeps on going. She doesn't mind about cip and cim. After all that, I just kept talking to her about her personality and affability. Didn't saw we went 30 minutes overtime. Sorry next dude.

If you want to impress her on first go, her favorite fruit is strawberry and her favorite food is subways with spicy chicken.

That's my review. Hopefully you guys find it helpful and get her rich guys. I'm just sad that I can be a monger often because overtime kills me."She just pushed my bare tiny cock into her ass".

LOL #bestlaughoftheday.

BacklumChaam
04-19-19, 01:49
Any info on Yoona?

What makes her "legendary?Just saw Yoona tonight. Pleasantly surprised that she's now at The Palace location, as it's relatively close to my abode. She's put on some weight since I last saw her (which was several years ago). Face is decent, not exceptionally pretty, not a turn off. I'd reckon she's considered legendary because she has an insatiable appetite for fucking and let's a guy do whatever he wants however he wants. Had a great, sexy and intensely pleasurable time with her and will probably repeat, now that she's closer to home. She said there's been some confusion amongst mongers due to there being another local K provider also named Yoona. According to her, the other Yoona doesn't do anal like she does. "She no do the anal, I do the anal. Man want everything, him come to me. I let man fuck my ass. " I had to chuckle and think, only an Asian woman from Asia could discuss getting a cock in her ass and have me perceiving it as so cute and charming.

I'd recommend checking her out at least once. Super soft and wet kitty. Passionate in either a genuine way or a very convincing fraudulent one (unlike the blatantly obvious fake moans of many K providers).

BC.

NintyNine
04-19-19, 02:10
How does eukgirls have so many girls?

And I looked up Vixen on the monkey site, and those pictures differ from the photo posted on eukgirl website.

So are they all fake pics?

Whenever some of you say they look like the pics, they end up looking different.

Im Yours
04-19-19, 06:01
"She just pushed my bare tiny cock into her ass".

LOL #bestlaughoftheday.Seriously. I came here to bang, not to laugh.

Toungsten
04-19-19, 11:41
M>>>>
Chanel, lacey, aimee. ......WLA.
Allie. ............................PV

Sunny>>>>
Lyn............ WLA.

LonerRanger
04-19-19, 13:09

And I looked up Vixen on the monkey site, and those pictures differ from the photo posted on eukgirl website.

Whenever some of you say they look like the pics, they end up looking different.If you do an image search of the girls on the Eukgirl site, many are pictures of models found on the Internet.

There are a few women on Eukgirl which have real pictures but too many fake pictures on the website for sure.

LonerRanger
04-19-19, 13:29

First off, she's BBFS friendly without tip. But BBFS isn't the reason why you should go visit her. Vixen has this aroma that makes you go crazy. Vixen is pretty fit girl and her pictures are accurate. She has a cute face and average body. Her tits are pretty perky and her ass is average. However her service is something else.

The moment you walk in, she will give you LFK but she asked me if she could bit my lips. The dirty me said okay. She just swallowed my lips. As she slowly caress you, she will strip you bone naked. Literally she will caress you on the way to shower and back from the shower.

She goes in to nuru massage and licks from my toes to my ears. Every single part of my body has been touched by her tongue. I found it hot. I'm dirty minded. Nuru transitions into BBBJ and I thought my balls were falling off. Her technique is marvelous.

She just pushed my bare tiny cock into her ass and continues to ride. Gentlemen with blessed gifts should be lucky because she loves doggy but her legs closed. I couldn't even reach those spots.

She would go for second and third and keeps on going. She doesn't mind about cip and cim. After all that, I just kept talking to her about her personality and affability. Didn't saw we went 30 minutes overtime. Sorry next dude.

If you want to impress her on first go, her favorite fruit is strawberry and her favorite food is subways with spicy chicken.

That's my review. Hopefully you guys find it helpful and get her rich guys. I'm just sad that I can be a monger often because overtime kills me.What does she actually look like?

Eukgirl has so many pictures of models on their site, so I don't trust their pictures.

Are Vixen pictures real, representative or fake?

NintyNine
04-19-19, 14:11
What does she actually look like?

Eukgirl has so many pictures of models on their site, so I don't trust their pictures.

Are Vixen pictures real, representative or fake?Vixen has 2 profiles on the monkey site, one when she was in san jose. Same pictures. But I'm wondering if she even looks like that, because they're attractive.

DHorn420
04-19-19, 14:56
Tbh I go in knowing that most girls don't look like the pictures and for the guys that say that the girls look like the (fake) pictures are either knowingly lying or just straight up delusional.

Whenever some of you say they look like the pics, they end up looking different.

DHorn420
04-19-19, 15:13
Most girls I've met through there have been hot even though they are using fake pics. Only real pics I've seen used was for Gyubeche and Roya. They looked like their pictures, even there was a bit of Photoshop done to it.

Are Vixen pictures real, representative or fake?

LilDuk
04-19-19, 15:45

Are Vixen pictures real, representative or fake?Her pictures are pretty accurate. Her eyes might not be as big.

KimchiPowerJP
04-19-19, 15:50

Are Vixen pictures real, representative or fake?Vixen at EUgirl =Vixen at palace? Can anyone confirmed?

Oceancrest0
04-19-19, 16:43

That's my review. Hopefully you guys find it helpful and get her rich guys. I'm just sad that I can be a monger often because overtime kills me.Thanks for the review was thinking about trying but didn't see much reviews on her, but may give it a go now.

ShyBoy73
04-19-19, 16:47
M>>>>
Chanel, lacey, aimee. ......WLA.
Allie. ............................PV

Sunny>>>>
Lyn............ WLA.I can't get a reply from M tried texting multiple times!

ShyBoy73
04-19-19, 16:52
Hello what is palace and how do I get M to reply?

Oceancrest0
04-19-19, 16:55
Disclaimer sorry she's not BB, but did ask. I'll post this the regular thread, but thought it may help here.

Booker is Sweet Asian Gem.

8/10 for face.

7/10 body.

7/10 service.

Met her in the lobby in k town walked to the room. Off to the shower with BBBJ then to the bed. Some more BBBJ then to 69. Mish, k9, cg, rcg. Sad to say she kinda wasn't doing it for me so didn't get to unload this time.

Pros: nice face probably early 30's, accommodating to a certain extent, but eh.

Cons: kinda a clock watcher, nice body but kinda baby fat at the same time, was weird, just not a tight body, spoke English but just lacked chemistry overall.

Over all: I'm going to say if you're looking for energy she might not be the one. But if you're looking for a nice relaxing time then sure.

I personally wouldn't repeat, would recommend Taylor from sweet Asian gem as just being better overall.

JungleFun
04-19-19, 17:05
Anyone seen sugar with eukgirl? Reviews say she's small girl big big tits, website has her at 5'4 d cup. I love tits on a stick. Any other recommendation will b appreciated!

RiderS3
04-19-19, 18:29
Hey everyone been lurking for some time now. Since we're talking about Eukgirls I setup a time to see Sally on Monday. Really looking forward to it! I'll fill everyone in afterwards. Any tips for a noob would be great. I've only BBFS a few times with girls that aren't around any more, so I got my hopes up.

NintyNine
04-19-19, 22:00
Her pictures are pretty accurate. Her eyes might not be as big.These are the vixen pics I'm talking about.

I can tell they're not photoshopped that much, and she looks better than the usual M girl.

You're saying she looks like these?

KimchiPowerJP
04-19-19, 22:14
Hey everyone been lurking for some time now. Since we're talking about Eukgirls I setup a time to see Sally on Monday. Really looking forward to it! I'll fill everyone in afterwards. Any tips for a noob would be great. I've only BBFS a few times with girls that aren't around any more, so I got my hopes up.Hey, what ref did you use? I couldnot get in their Eukgirls system. I use kte and sag, none of them work. I can see why. Cause they don't want to lose their customers. Can anyone pm me any tips. ? I had been to many k agency, I m surprised no one verify me.

AsianBaller1
04-19-19, 22:56
Hey, what ref did you use? I couldnot get in their Eukgirls system. I use kte and sag, none of them work. I can see why. Cause they don't want to lose their customers. Can anyone pm me any tips. ? I had been to many k agency, I m surprised no one verify me.Most of his girls are booked by other bookers as well. He's probably an assistant of other booker so the original booker will not verify you.

HapaBoy86
04-19-19, 23:17
Hey, what ref did you use? I couldnot get in their Eukgirls system. I use kte and sag, none of them work. I can see why. Cause they don't want to lose their customers. Can anyone pm me any tips. ? I had been to many k agency, I m surprised no one verify me.Join hx. They're on there and try to get verified through there.

HapaBoy86
04-19-19, 23:22
Hello what is palace and how do I get M to reply?See that search button. Type in Palace and, or M and read all the hits that come up.

Bastard Chorum
04-20-19, 01:05
I can't get a reply from M tried texting multiple times!She does that with newbies. The door to approval just got even tighter considering some one reported that one her girls got short changed by someone new recently. I would suggest you try other agencies first before going after M or J in LA.

Duke1973
04-20-19, 01:32
Disclaimer sorry she's not BB, but did ask. I'll post this the regular thread, but thought it may help here.

8/10 for face.

7/10 body.

7/10 service.
I would rate her body 9/10, but have not seen her for a few month now, sounded like she gained some weight during the vacation.

I love her natural tits and soft smooth skin, not to mention that I have a thing about girls with short hair like hers.

She does take repeat visits to warm up and she likes wine and quality sushi. She would share her vape with me at the end of the session, which was pretty cool.

Bastard Chorum
04-20-19, 01:37
Hey, what ref did you use? I couldnot get in their Eukgirls system. I use kte and sag, none of them work. I can see why. Cause they don't want to lose their customers. Can anyone pm me any tips. ? I had been to many k agency, I m surprised no one verify me.Did you try HX? That's how I got through.

LonerRanger
04-20-19, 02:36
These are the vixen pics I'm talking about.

I can tell they're not photoshopped that much, and she looks better than the usual M girl.

You're saying she looks like these?The Vixen shown on the Eukgirl.com site is a different lady.

Go directly to the Eukgirl site to get Vixen's pictures.

BacklumChaam
04-20-19, 03:28

You're saying she looks like these?I've fucked the chick in these pix. She's from The Palace.

BC.

BobLove
04-20-19, 03:38
I've fucked the chick in these pix. She's from The Palace.

BC.Is she BBFS? As hot as pics?

LilDuk
04-20-19, 04:35

You're saying she looks like these?That's the palace vixen. I'm talking about eukgirl vixen. My bad.

Crism080
04-20-19, 07:08
Hey, what ref did you use? I couldnot get in their Eukgirls system. I use kte and sag, none of them work. I can see why. Cause they don't want to lose their customers. Can anyone pm me any tips. ? I had been to many k agency, I m surprised no one verify me.I am flying out from Ohio next Saturday for a few days of sun and fun with Kgirls. I got verified with Booker Tom a couple days ago. I have no ties to LA. I wanted to get CA dolls verified but couldn't. But it appears Booker Tom has nice lineup. As far as being verified I work for myself and I am divorced so I had no problem sharing my personal info.

Smokey1981
04-20-19, 09:50
Guys I have seen this girl pictures here somewhere is she worth a visit?

Jack926
04-20-19, 12:16
Guys I have seen this girl pictures here somewhere is she worth a visit?Assuming that if she is the girl in photo, then I visit her. Most of times these days, the agency are using representative photos.

TD Leafs
04-20-19, 12:20

8/10 for face.

7/10 body.

7/10 service.

Met her in the lobby in k town walked to the room. Off to the shower with BBBJ then to the bed. Some more BBBJ then to 69. Mish, k9, cg, rcg. Sad to say she kinda wasn't doing it for me so didn't get to unload this time.

Pros: nice face probably early 30's, accommodating to a certain extent, but eh.

Cons: kinda a clock watcher, nice body but kinda baby fat at the same time, was weird, just not a tight body, spoke English but just lacked chemistry overall.

Over all: I'm going to say if you're looking for energy she might not be the one. But if you're looking for a nice relaxing time then sure.

I personally wouldn't repeat, would recommend Taylor from sweet Asian gem as just being better overall.Thanks for the review, been wondering about her.

But you met her "in the lobby?

TD Leafs
04-20-19, 12:22
I can't get a reply from M tried texting multiple times!Did you send your reference also?

ConnorHank
04-20-19, 12:53
Based on the good feedback I saw Vixen last night. She is different from the palace one. This Vixen is blonde. Her face reminded me a lot of Jav star Aika. The pics on the eukgirl site are somewhat accurate. She has a little bit of loose belly and stretchmarks. BBFS is guaranteed. She made a comment that made it clear that is her preference. Vixen is high energy so be ready. Lots of kissing and licking. Rimming fans should be happy. She rides like a pornstar. Hated the BBBJ, but she is a good ball licker. Funny she made a comment that most guys last 3 pumps before popping in her. I got a sense she was getting frustrated I was taking a while to pop, which I noticed and kinda bothered me. It was the only draw back to the session. She has personality and is fun. I recommend. Please more feedback on eukgirls. Thanks.

BacklumChaam
04-20-19, 18:11
Is she BBFS? As hot as pics?BBFS but no CIP (at least that's been the general consensus, YMMV as always).

Pics are of course doctored a bit to upgrade the appearance but I thought she had an attractive face and even though there was a bit of extra skin in the belly area I found her body to be sexy in a MILFy kinda way.

BC.

FrankTheTank78
04-20-19, 18:39
Thanks for the review, been wondering about her.

But you met her "in the lobby?Agreed, never meet in the lobby, when I first started mongering, I met a girl outside of the motel she was at and we agreed for hhr via text. By the time we got up to the room and I started pumping for less than 2 min, and she said times is almost up, I said WTF, I've been here less than 10 minutes, and she said the clock started when she saw me. Which BTW, she saw me all the way from upstairs and came down to meet me.

This was before I discovered this site and learned plenty.

CandyMan71
04-20-19, 19:42
Just saw Yoona tonight. Pleasantly surprised that she's now at The Palace location, as it's relatively close to my abode. She's put on some weight since I last saw her (which was several years ago). Face is decent, not exceptionally pretty, not a turn off. I'd reckon she's considered legendary because she has an insatiable appetite for fucking and let's a guy do whatever he wants however he wants. Had a great, sexy and intensely pleasurable time with her and will probably repeat, now that she's closer to home. She said there's been some confusion amongst mongers due to there being another local K provider also named Yoona. According to her, the other Yoona doesn't do anal like she does. "She no do the anal, I do the anal. Man want everything, him come to me. I let man fuck my ass. " I had to chuckle and think, only an Asian woman from Asia could discuss getting a cock in her ass and have me perceiving it as so cute and charming.

I'd recommend checking her out at least once. Super soft and wet kitty. Passionate in either a genuine way or a very convincing fraudulent one (unlike the blatantly obvious fake moans of many K providers).

BC.Is the "other" Yoona: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Yoona.

Bastard Chorum
04-20-19, 20:43

But you met her "in the lobby?Wondered about this too. I have yet to met any kgirl outside their perspective apartment / room when I'm booking them. Not saying that it isn't possible, but I haven't encountered that kind of situation myself.

Bastard Chorum
04-20-19, 20:47
Agreed, never meet in the lobby, when I first started mongering, I met a girl outside of the motel she was at and we agreed for hhr via text. By the time we got up to the room and I started pumping for less than 2 min, and she said times is almost up, I said WTF, I've been here less than 10 minutes, and she said the clock started when she saw me. Which BTW, she saw me all the way from upstairs and came down to meet me.

This was before I discovered this site and learned plenty.I've met indies in the lobby / bar a couple of times in the past but this is mainly do to the fact that the elevator requires a key card to operate. But start time is agreed upon first. Most indies now learn to avoid those hotels unless you're hobbying in Vegas where it's more common to have keyed elevators now.

Bastard Chorum
04-20-19, 21:53
From Booker Tom, eukgirl.com.

She was with M for a bit. I want to say she used the name Rachel but I could be wrong there, it's been a while and I'm a bit fuzzy on the details.

Photos: Older photos, slenderized.

Looks: MILFY look and vibe, appears to have had some more work done on her face, exotic look, 7/10. Stands 5'5", tanned skin, blonde bleached hair, enhanced C's, average ass. Trimmed kitty. Some stretch marks and slight flab on stomach but overall above average physique.

English: Decent, she can understand more than she can speak.

Attitude: Welcoming but I also get a sense of strictness about her. She has a routine that she likes and I guess it messes with her groove if you disrupt her. This was mainly a gut feeling coupled with her reaction to some objections I made to RIM as I don't enjoy it. For DATY, she'll proactively guide her on how she likes it.

Service: This is where she really shines. Once she starts, you have become her Tootsie Pop and she's on a mission to get to your Tootsie Roll center. Her NURU routine is by far the best I've experienced. I imagine that this is what it is like at a top tier soapland in Japan. If you have seen Asuka, just imagine her NURU routine but 10 times more sensual and erotic. A lot of kissing, caressing, sucking (she'll suck on your toes unprompted) with heavy BLS. What I enjoyed most was that she would give you a slow HJ with long strokes after the flip while still doing all of the above, great edging potential. BBBJ was similarly slow with DT and good suction / pressure. She likes her legs lifted and pushed hard towards her ears while in mish. BBFS with CIP. YMMV.

Expense: $260.

Repeat: Yes, when I am in the mood for an excellent PSE MILF NURU.

Bastard Chorum
04-21-19, 01:34
After reading the post below about Vixen, I have a nagging feeling that they are in fact the same girl. Either that or I didn't see Sally but Vixen. In addition, both of their photos look similar in facial features and overall body shape. Can any monger out there who have seen both confirm they are two different girls?

BacklumChaam
04-21-19, 01:44
Is the "other" Yoona: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Yoona.I am unaware of who the other Yoona is.

BC.

BonerAppetitty
04-21-19, 03:04
Some Kgirls left their room to get me. The original Kiss did that too. There was one beautiful Kgirl who gave me the most memorable GFE walk ever to her apartment. I never felt the love like that with a Kgirl just from walking together. It was only my second time seeing her. BB her since the first visit when she first arrived. If she comes back then I will be repeat with her as much as possible. I still can't believe she was not popular or talked about anywhere. Then again I seem to be the only one who liked Liana around here LOL.

I am not worried about the clock when they come get me. I enjoy seeing them out of their room.

Wondered about this too. I have yet to met any kgirl outside their perspective apartment / room when I'm booking them. Not saying that it isn't possible, but I haven't encountered that kind of situation myself.

MyFinalHeav3
04-21-19, 11:02
From Booker Tom, eukgirl.com.

She was with M for a bit. I want to say she used the name Rachel but I could be wrong there, it's been a while and I'm a bit fuzzy on the details.

Photos: Older photos, slenderized.

Looks: MILFY look and vibe, appears to have had some more work done on her face, exotic look, 7/10. Stands 5'5", tanned skin, blonde bleached hair, enhanced C's, average ass. Trimmed kitty. Some stretch marks and slight flab on stomach but overall above average physique.

English: Decent, she can understand more than she can speak.

Attitude: Welcoming but I also get a sense of strictness about her. She has a routine that she likes and I guess it messes with her groove if you disrupt her. This was mainly a gut feeling coupled with her reaction to some objections I made to RIM as I don't enjoy it. For DATY, she'll proactively guide her on how she likes it.

Service: This is where she really shines. Once she starts, you have become her Tootsie Pop and she's on a mission to get to your Tootsie Roll center. Her NURU routine is by far the best I've experienced. I imagine that this is what it is like at a top tier soapland in Japan. If you have seen Asuka, just imagine her NURU routine but 10 times more sensual and erotic. A lot of kissing, caressing, sucking (she'll suck on your toes unprompted) with heavy BLS. What I enjoyed most was that she would give you a slow HJ with long strokes after the flip while still doing all of the above, great edging potential. BBBJ was similarly slow with DT and good suction / pressure. She likes her legs lifted and pushed hard towards her ears while in mish. BBFS with CIP. YMMV.

Expense: $260.

Repeat: Yes, when I am in the mood for an excellent PSE MILF NURU.Yes, you just described Vixen. She's a little on the older side, late 30's I think. Hair is dyed blonde with roots showing. Body type: average, on the slender side, a little flabby, with implants. Butt is unremarkable. Service wise, starts off with nuru, her BBBJ is rather toothy, and she doesn't like roaming / touching. Automatically does BBFS without question.

CandyMan71
04-21-19, 12:02
After reading the post below about Vixen, I have a nagging feeling that they are in fact the same girl. Either that or I didn't see Sally but Vixen. In addition, both of their photos look similar in facial features and overall body shape. Can any monger out there who have seen both confirm they are two different girls?Have only seen Vixen, but the description of your session with Sally was spot on with my session with Vixen: NURU, daty, likes / dislikes, etc.

43moon
04-21-19, 13:06
I prebooked Vixen last night for today. They asked me to confirm in the morning before I leave. I replied to the same text string just now and they came back with "Excuse Me". I replied "Sorry, perhaps I have the wrong number". Then they replied "Please contact me". I think that I am laying low instead today.

43moon
04-21-19, 16:08
I pre-booked Vixen from Eukgirls last night. They requested that I confirm this morning. I replied to the same text string that I was confirming for Vixen. They replied "excuse me". I replied "sorry, I must have the wrong number". They replied back "contact me". The have not replied. Seems odd.

RiderS3
04-21-19, 18:58
Hey, what ref did you use? I couldnot get in their Eukgirls system. I use kte and sag, none of them work. I can see why. Cause they don't want to lose their customers. Can anyone pm me any tips. ? I had been to many k agency, I m surprised no one verify me.I'm on HX and verified through there.

Zerohorizon25
04-21-19, 21:29
I pre-booked Vixen from Eukgirls last night. They requested that I confirm this morning. I replied to the same text string that I was confirming for Vixen. They replied "excuse me". I replied "sorry, I must have the wrong number". They replied back "contact me". The have not replied. Seems odd.Is this the same Vixen as on Sweetgem? They use the same pics.

DHorn420
04-22-19, 00:43
I prebooked Vixen last night for today. They asked me to confirm in the morning before I leave. I replied to the same text string just now and they came back with "Excuse Me". I replied "Sorry, perhaps I have the wrong number". Then they replied "Please contact me". I think that I am laying low instead today.Was it the same number that you texted that's on the Site?

Oceancrest0
04-22-19, 10:19
Hey, what ref did you use? I couldnot get in their Eukgirls system. I use kte and sag, none of them work. I can see why. Cause they don't want to lose their customers. Can anyone pm me any tips. ? I had been to many k agency, I m surprised no one verify me.I gave them sag refs and I also gave them my I'd info with stuff blacked out and selfie that worked.

Oceancrest0
04-22-19, 10:48

But you met her "in the lobby?Yes in the lobby of the apt, but this lobby didn't have a leasing office, weird but ok I guess.

Oceancrest0
04-22-19, 10:55
Yea, Luna from eukgirl. She's supposedly new in his stable, been getting quite the traction on the site. Anyone know how old she actually is? I'm thinking about giving her a shot BB or not.Yeah let me know if you ended up giving Luna a try, saw alot reviews but they're all short and not as much detail which I'm assuming the she's just ok and not great. But who knows LOL, would like to know her round about age if anyone knows.

Toungsten
04-22-19, 11:46
M>>>
Chari, aimee, chanel, cona, lacey.......... WLA.
Allie. ..........PV.

Sunny.
Glow, nuri............. WLA.

Dwaeji
04-22-19, 13:22
Yes in the lobby of the apt, but this lobby didn't have a leasing office, weird but ok I guess.Also had the lobby experience a couple of times lately. New building in KTown.

JonTix
04-22-19, 14:22
Hi everyone! I wanted to see if anyone has had any experiences with laura from sweetasiangem? I only found one review so I was hoping to see if there were any others. Thank you in advance!

MightyMos
04-22-19, 15:26
I've been mongering on HX for a few years and have booked with other Asian bookers I guess. Never booked through the ones you speak of here. Been lurking on here for a few days now and I must say, applaud you bros for the time and knowledge. I'm looking to share what I can, but would appreciate any help to get me started here.

I hear a lot about M. Could someone hook me up with the booking info?

Oceancrest0
04-22-19, 15:43
BB: asked and no go.

Girl: Claire.

Booker: eukgirl Tom.

Face 9/10 cute young and no plastic.

Body 8/10 great natural rack, butt is OK.

Service 8. 5/10 blue toast catbath lots of DFK BBBJ rim 69 all positions tried CIM but ended up going back in.

Repeat: yes she's leaving next week and coming back in July?

Pros: good chemistry, doesn't get tired, not clock watcher, great BBBJ, great rack, cute face.

Cons: could have ended with a massage, not bb.

Conclusion: she's solid when it comes to service and not awkward. Green light.

BobRoberts
04-22-19, 15:50
Have only seen Vixen, but the description of your session with Sally was spot on with my session with Vixen: NURU, daty, likes / dislikes, etc.I can confirm that Vixen and Sally are the same girl. PM me for details.

MightyMos
04-22-19, 17:16
Just saw Rainbow from EuKgirl over this past weekend, Saturday evening. Location was in KoreaTown.

Looks. According to the EuKgirl site, she has a beautiful face and they were damn right. I can't really say what Korean celebrity she best looks like, but her face did not disappoint one bit, she had a beautiful smile and an amazingly curvy body with great plump ass to grab on to. About 5'3-5'4 height, her face I would rate it 8. 5/10, straight white amazing smile and cute slanted eyes, body-wise 9. 0/10. I swear her body was banging, something to just keep looking at, slim but very curvy like a coke bottle, nicely shaped legs, all natural C-D Cup breast, pretty done toes and nails too. I just love seeing that stuff on women so in case if anyone else is wondering about this LOL. She had one tattoo over her back but that was the only one I noticed. Completely shaved kitty.

Attitude. She was an absolute sweetheart with me. Warm embrace as soon as I stepped inside and she closed the door behind us. There could be some language barrier but she can understand a fairly good amount of what you say, some questions you may have to use a translator but she's always willing to engage with you, make conversation, she had a very cheery and bubbly attitude with me. From beginning to end it was all laughter, hugs, and smiles between us.

Service. After coming inside her unit and her hugging me. I take off my shoes and she leads me to her room, we sit down and make small talk. I couldn't keep my hands off her body as she kept unbelievably smooth. Her legs, breast, ass, everything. Just couldn't wait what was to come, we quickly start to make out after we get comfortable, nice usage of the tongue during DFK and LFK here are there. She gets the hint that its time to get the ball rolling, she asks me if we should take a quick shower, I oblige because well I like to be extra clean before the session begins LOL Use of a disposable toothbrush, quick blue toast and off to the shower. Inside there was some preview BBBJ action, some BLS, with plenty of cleaning, not too much time went by and we were out getting dried up and ready to the bed. Sat down on the edge of the bed and had her stand in front of me as I grabbed and caressed her body and sucked on her lovely natural tits, groping her ass, she let out sweet moans as my hands were up and down all around her body. She laid me back and proceeded to give me a handjob and a cat bath at the same time, constantly fondling my balls and stroking my shafts and she licked me from knees to my inner thighs, she repeats this routine and mix in balls being sucked and licked to grabbing my shaft and trying to deepthroat me. I held in my load, she turns around for 69 and has an amazing tasting pussy, she responds really well. She covers me up and tries to fit me inside her tight pussy RCG, there is a mirror in front of us so she can watch herself as she is riding me, she lets out several loud moans as my cock buries inside her pussy, several minutes of this and then I get her into Doggy, her plump road ass felt amazing clapping against me as I held on to her small waist and kept looking down watching my cock go in and out her pussy. The mirror in front of us shows a perfect view of me pounding her, seeing her beautiful face biting her lips and genuinely moaning She can take a pounding and moans pretty loudly with pleasure, I'm a one-shot guy so I hold off as much as I can. We switch to Mish and DFK throughout me stuffing her balls deep, no BBFS, I did not ask but it could be possible with repeats and if she likes you enough, but who knows truly though. Last position she got was ACG, she was amazed that after she fucked me in ACG that I had not cum yet, she was tired though and was sweating but kept mentioned that I had a big cock and was "strong" LOL I took the condom off and jerked myself off as she laid next to me, rubbed my balls with her soft small hands and she would DFK me throughout, shoving her tongue in my mouth, tongue lashing against mine until I finally came. She helped me clean up and had an amazing attitude throughout the entire session. I kept joking with her and her back with me so it made the entire session that much more enjoyable. I would've enjoyed a CIM finish but everything still went pretty damn great that I didn't mind if it didn't end how I wished. On the way out, we kept hugging and kissing, DFK and LFK, so either she can play the part really well or she genuinely enjoyed my company. Either way, amazing looks, and great service!

Expense- $260 - I assume it could be MSOG, pretty much Standard KGirl service.

Repeat. Hell yes I would repeat with Rainbow, her looks, attitude, and service are worthy of being ATF and wanting to repeat.

Link to her Bookers page and her: http://www.eukgirl.com/free/234..Sorry to share the unfortunate news here fellas, but I just reached out to the booker about Rainbow and he said she will not be coming back. I tried to book her today and saw that she was "off". Just wanted to share the news.

Also, thanks for the stellar review here. Easily one of the best. Sold me.

MightyMos
04-22-19, 17:34
What's the name of the site third from the bottom with all the *.

For those new to this forum and wondering where these Kgirls can be found, here is a list, there may be more out there, anyone else is welcome to add to the list:

https://www.sweetasiangem.com

https://frankyhawaiian.wixsite.com/pleasureisland

https://hiddenmango.com

https://newasianvibe.is

http://ktownescort.com

http://laasiangirl.com

https://********.is

https://www.newtopasian.com

https://www.losangelesasian.com

MightyMos
04-22-19, 18:00
Thanks bro. I'm trying to find time to visit Tom's DTLA girls. Once I do, I'll report back.

Service 8. 5/10 blue toast catbath lots of DFK BBBJ rim 69 all positions tried CIM but ended up going back in.

Pros: good chemistry, doesn't get tired, not clock watcher, great BBBJ, great rack, cute face.

Conclusion: she's solid when it comes to service and not awkward. Green light.

TD Leafs
04-22-19, 18:51

Conclusion: she's solid when it comes to service and not awkward. Green light.Her menu says tip for msog?

Bastard Chorum
04-22-19, 20:16
I've been mongering on HX for a few years and have booked with other Asian bookers I guess. Never booked through the ones you speak of here. Been lurking on here for a few days now and I must say, applaud you bros for the time and knowledge. I'm looking to share what I can, but would appreciate any help to get me started here.

I hear a lot about M. Could someone hook me up with the booking info?Look up any of M's recent girls on the monkey site and use the number listed there. Just a heads up that M is infamous for being difficult to get through. Radio silence is a feature for her.

HapaBoy86
04-22-19, 20:29

I hear a lot about M. Could someone hook me up with the booking info?If you're brand new than it will be hard to get an appt. Since M is pretty much taking appts from regulars and if you have refs tha send them over. Kgirl refs NOT white, latin or aa refs.

Also, use the search button and read all the replys about M.

MyronMGaines
04-22-19, 20:39
I gave them sag refs and I also gave them my I'd info with stuff blacked out and selfie that worked.Do you use SAG as your reference for other bookers? Do you guys actually ask the bookers to be your references, or do you just give out their numbers to the new bookers? I've politely asked the SAG booker if I could use her as a reference, and she straight up told me no. I've been a regular there for over 2 years, and probably use them the most of all the K-girl agencies. I was surprised, honestly.

MyronMGaines
04-22-19, 20:57
Hi everyone! I wanted to see if anyone has had any experiences with laura from sweetasiangem? I only found one review so I was hoping to see if there were any others. Thank you in advance!Cute girl, early 30's, short hair, cheerful personality. Normal sized ass and tits, 34 B sounds about right. The pictures are an accurate representation. It was a very standard session overall. Funny thing is that she greeted me with DFK at the door, and we continued to DFK throughout the beginning of the session. After some DATY, she kept her lips closed and so it was only LFK after that. She probably didn't want to taste her own juices LOL. Other than that, everything else was just standard K-girl services. DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, it's all there. BBFS is also available, but she wanted me to tip her 2 Benjamins for it. Overall, I had fun with Laura and wouldn't mind going back for a repeat session, but I probably won't since I like to gamble with new girls.

Toungsten
04-22-19, 20:58
I tried Allie at M's. I had a good enough time she had a nice enough body and I think is probably an easy BBFS, etc YMMV. But she's prob mid to upper 30's and that's old in my book so I won't repeat. I loved sky and Diana was pretty good they could pass for mid 20's so I will try Aimee or liana next to see if they're worth repeating. Any suggestions?Actually Allie is younger than most of M's girls. It's tough to judge sometimes but some that I thought were on the younger side were older than they looked. Allie is younger than she looks.

43moon
04-22-19, 22:40
Was it the same number that you texted that's on the Site?The pre-book used the same number on the site. The confirmation also used that number, which was just a continuation of the conversation from the night before.

OCRon
04-22-19, 23:00
M>>>
Chari, aimee, chanel, cona, lacey.......... WLA.
Allie. ..........PV.

Sunny.
Glow, nuri............. WLA.Is Nuri the one with short hair? I just saw her ad pop today on HX.

SsbMaverick
04-22-19, 23:26
Sorry to share the unfortunate news here fellas, but I just reached out to the booker about Rainbow and he said she will not be coming back. I tried to book her today and saw that she was "off". Just wanted to share the news.

Also, thanks for the stellar review here. Easily one of the best. Sold me.Might be able to help you out. Rainbow is not new to the scene, her time might be up or that she is trying to find a new booker to sustain the lifestyle as regular clients try new girls and Rainbow is unable to keep a regular list of clients coming back because although she is good looking, the service is very ordinary and routine. I have seen her 4-5 times because I do like a sure thing and hate trying new girls and not knowing what to expect. Rainbow was with an agency called FruitStore before, and probably ready for a change. I stay in touch with her on Kakao as she asked for my contact to text and once she texted me, the kakao linked up. I haven't seen her in a month and a half but booker tried to get me to see her again so I think she might still be working for two agencies at the moment. I did notice that Rainbows photos which had her face were on the EUK website, two days later her face was boxed out but same pics. If anyone really wants to know and needs to know, PM me and I can text her to see where she is at or what her plans are. She frequently updates her photos on Kakao and she does not live a cheap lifestyle. From the looks she has a couple sugardads I bet and goes on shopping sprees and sees people outside and has some pretty fancy hotels in the LA area that I recognize the rooms of. But I have to say, her service was lackluster, 15 min shower / preview and very routine is not my thing, chemistry lacked and the tatoo on her back did not do much fore me but she is a good looking girl.

TickingTock
04-23-19, 00:07
Do you use SAG as your reference for other bookers? Do you guys actually ask the bookers to be your references, or do you just give out their numbers to the new bookers? I've politely asked the SAG booker if I could use her as a reference, and she straight up told me no. I've been a regular there for over 2 years, and probably use them the most of all the K-girl agencies. I was surprised, honestly.I normally ask the Bookers beforehand to make sure it's all kosher. Regarding sag reference I asked them too, and they asked which Booker I was trying to get into. After telling them, they said no. For me it was on a Booker by Booker basis when it came to sag.

Bastard Chorum
04-23-19, 00:25
Is Nuri the one with short hair? I just saw her ad pop today on HX.Yes, she's the one with the short hair. Super toned body too.

Bastard Chorum
04-23-19, 00:50
Do you use SAG as your reference for other bookers? Do you guys actually ask the bookers to be your references, or do you just give out their numbers to the new bookers? I've politely asked the SAG booker if I could use her as a reference, and she straight up told me no. I've been a regular there for over 2 years, and probably use them the most of all the K-girl agencies. I was surprised, honestly.Normally, I would just use the last two bookers I've seen girls from as reference. Occasionally, I will run into situations where the prospective booker replies that they don't share references. Apparently there are agencies that aren't on friendly terms with each other. Then I just resort to bookers I've used in the past and see if one works. They ask for two but one "all good" is usually enough to get you cleared.

I imagine that before SESTA / FOSTA, bookers would grudgingly do it out of a collective sense of safety and security. But now that there are limited avenues of public promotion / exposure for the girls, the client pool starts drying up. In turn, IMO, they are refusing to provide reference in order to retain their customer base. No business likes to see customers going to other shops. This situation as a whole sucks for mongers.

Toungsten
04-23-19, 00:52
Is Nuri the one with short hair? I just saw her ad pop today on HX.https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nuri-escort-los-angeles-416355

Bastard Chorum
04-23-19, 00:59
I pre-booked Vixen from Eukgirls last night. They requested that I confirm this morning. I replied to the same text string that I was confirming for Vixen. They replied "excuse me". I replied "sorry, I must have the wrong number". They replied back "contact me". The have not replied. Seems odd.I wouldn't call it odd given how they post classified updates round the clock on HX. You probably pre-booked with person A and confirmed with person B or C. Information may not have been passed along correctly.

MannyMend
04-23-19, 01:15
Cute girl, early 30's, short hair, cheerful personality. Normal sized ass and tits, 34 B sounds about right. The pictures are an accurate representation. It was a very standard session overall. Funny thing is that she greeted me with DFK at the door, and we continued to DFK throughout the beginning of the session. After some DATY, she kept her lips closed and so it was only LFK after that. She probably didn't want to taste her own juices LOL. Other than that, everything else was just standard K-girl services. DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, it's all there. BBFS is also available, but she wanted me to tip her 2 Benjamins for it. Overall, I had fun with Laura and wouldn't mind going back for a repeat session, but I probably won't since I like to gamble with new girls.Same experience, but DFK throughout entire session and didn't want FIV. Her english is better than most.

NintyNine
04-23-19, 03:21
I can confirm that Vixen and Sally are the same girl. PM me for details.That's some shady shit. Two girls which are actually the same girl in the same agency?

Love Em
04-23-19, 11:02
Normally, I would just use the last two bookers I've seen girls from as reference. Occasionally, I will run into situations where the prospective booker replies that they don't share references. Apparently there are agencies that aren't on friendly terms with each other. Then I just resort to bookers I've used in the past and see if one works. They ask for two but one "all good" is usually enough to get you cleared.

I imagine that before SESTA / FOSTA, bookers would grudgingly do it out of a collective sense of safety and security. But now that there are limited avenues of public promotion / exposure for the girls, the client pool starts drying up. In turn, IMO, they are refusing to provide reference in order to retain their customer base. No business likes to see customers going to other shops. This situation as a whole sucks for mongers.I've asked some bookers about references and a couple have replied that they only will act as a reference to, or accept a reference from, other bookers that they know. I think some have become more cautious in the past couple of years as a precaution rather than to retain their base. If they don't know a booker, how do they know if that booker does a good job of vetting a client or even if that booker is legit?

JonTix
04-23-19, 14:33
Same experience, but DFK throughout entire session and didn't want FIV. Her english is better than most.Thank you both for the great reviews! I appreciate it!

BobLove
04-23-19, 15:16
That's some shady shit. Two girls which are actually the same girl in the same agency?That's interesting. Now that I look at their pics closely, it does seem like they are the same girl.

Toungsten
04-23-19, 16:05
GIA.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gia-escort-los-angeles-495891

Bastard Chorum
04-23-19, 16:06
I've asked some bookers about references and a couple have replied that they only will act as a reference to, or accept a reference from, other bookers that they know. I think some have become more cautious in the past couple of years as a precaution rather than to retain their base. If they don't know a booker, how do they know if that booker does a good job of vetting a client or even if that booker is legit?I see your point but it still boils down to mongers getting the short end of the stick. It's one of the details of the kgirl scene that drives me up the wall. If bookers only reference certain other bookers, you're SOL and in a catch 22 if you aren't already in that particular subset.

BobLove
04-23-19, 16:20
I see your point but it still boils down to mongers getting the short end of the stick. It's one of the details of the kgirl scene that drives me up the wall. If bookers only reference certain other bookers, you're SOL and in a catch 22 if you aren't already in that particular subset.Safety comes at the cost of inconvenience.

JJangdol
04-23-19, 16:56
I made an appointment to see Nuri today (never knew the name booker was referred to, and though rare, I never really had issues with ref checks with Korean agencies, with exception of place referred to here as 'M' I was on my way to the car, and received a text Nuri said no because I am Asian. LOL.

This isn't a rant since I was not offended, thought it was funny (and honestly, SMH).

So consider yourself lucky if your issue is on BBFS or not.

Peter321
04-23-19, 18:01
I made an appointment to see Nuri today (never knew the name booker was referred to, and though rare, I never really had issues with ref checks with Korean agencies, with exception of place referred to here as 'M' I was on my way to the car, and received a text Nuri said no because I am Asian. LOL.

This isn't a rant since I was not offended, thought it was funny (and honestly, SMH).

So consider yourself lucky if your issue is on BBFS or not.I've been turned down by several girls for the same reason. Coco and Shannon I believe.

DHorn420
04-23-19, 18:04
I'd assume because being Asian, you had a higher chance of not being denied at all. Haven't had any issues myself (Hispanic / salvi) tho, I have heard of certain races not being able to get in, anyone have any idea as to why might be a case for some mongers?

TheAbc
04-23-19, 18:30
No reports and I couldn't wait. Overall, pretty standard M girl PSE experience with some light GFE thrown in. A bit old for me so I will not repeat. Average body and I would say her age was mid to late 30's or possibly early 40's at the oldest range of the spectrum. Doesn't waste time with the mouthwash and shower. As with my review of Liana, she undresses and attacks you straight away. If you enjoy this experience, this girl is for you.

Good:

BBFS + CIP.

Fun.

Pretty easy going.

Big tits, around C but fake as with most M girls.

NintyNine
04-23-19, 20:03
Doesn't waste time with the mouthwash and shower. .I insist on mouthwash and shower, and I want to see them gargle.

When I take the first appt, I see how they wash and rinse, and usually it's not up to standard.

Bastard Chorum
04-23-19, 20:55

So consider yourself lucky if your issue is on BBFS or not.That's odd. Sunny (the booker for Nuri in this case) also books Lyn who is known to not see Asians unless you've seen her in the past. Didn't know Nuri started doing the same. Hope Glow doesn't get the same idea.

WubbaDubz80
04-23-19, 21:11
I am white and have talked with a few providers. From what they told me its more that you might run in the same circles they hang out with too (Asian community). Had one girl tell me a friend actually booked her, (supposedly not knowing it was her). She said they just talked the whole appointment and promised not to say anything. I guess the guy talked and it spread around quickly. That's my take on it, but I've heard it easier to get BB as an Asian or the same ancestry as the provider. So you win some and you lose some. Best of luck my brother.

HumblePie
04-23-19, 21:58

So consider yourself lucky if your issue is on BBFS or not.Are you Korean? Some girls won't see guys of the same race. I knew some Vietnamese girls who also didn't see guys of the same race.

TickingTock
04-23-19, 22:34
I see your point but it still boils down to mongers getting the short end of the stick. It's one of the details of the kgirl scene that drives me up the wall. If bookers only reference certain other bookers, you're SOL and in a catch 22 if you aren't already in that particular subset.I want to throw in on my experience, that I was denied asking for reference to use with one particular Booker, because they weren't playing the "game". They had reached out to this particular Booker before as well. Perhaps for screening or looking to link up. Idk. But they stated they weren't going to help this particular Booker cause they wouldn't help them when they asked in the past.

Jim Thome
04-23-19, 22:46
Actually Allie is younger than most of M's girls. It's tough to judge sometimes but some that I thought were on the younger side were older than they looked. Allie is younger than she looks.Ya I just recall that it seemed to depend on the lighting. I doubt she's in her 20's but low 30's wouldn't surprise me. I was guessing mid 30s. It's possible I was comparing her to sky which might not be a fair comparison since I was seeing sky a lot at the time and she was pretty much an atf for me.

BillyIsTheOne
04-23-19, 23:20
I .... and received a text Nuri said no because I am Asian. LOL..Why do they decline Asians? Do they think you are working for another group and trying to steal the girls? It seems like they don't like southeast Asians in particular since they ask "if Asian, what kind?

BobLove
04-24-19, 00:23
That's odd. Sunny (the booker for Nuri in this case) also books Lyn who is known to not see Asians unless you've seen her in the past. Didn't know Nuri started doing the same. Hope Glow doesn't get the same idea.Nuri isn't even that special. I'm surprised she can be picky.

Toungsten
04-24-19, 00:27
Why do they decline Asians? Do they think you are working for another group and trying to steal the girls? It seems like they don't like southeast Asians in particular since they ask "if Asian, what kind?Some don't want to be recognized by anyone in their neighborhood. That's the main reason. The girls who have been living here for some are like that.

BobLove
04-24-19, 00:31
Why do they decline Asians? Do they think you are working for another group and trying to steal the girls? It seems like they don't like southeast Asians in particular since they ask "if Asian, what kind?Probably hoping to meet a rich white guy who will save them from providing.

JJangdol
04-24-19, 00:42
I also think Nuri probably didn't want to risk seeing someone that could be from her "community. " It is a small world after all.

Also for the record, Sunny acted like she (never even heard of Lyn when I had asked about her (as noted multiple times, she is very selective or does not see new people), and Glow / Joy doesn't care about race. In fact, Sunny asked me to see Glow, but I was just a bit too sour already. LOL.

I am white and have talked with a few providers. From what they told me its more that you might run in the same circles they hang out with too (Asian community). Had one girl tell me a friend actually booked her, (supposedly not knowing it was her). She said they just talked the whole appointment and promised not to say anything. I guess the guy talked and it spread around quickly. That's my take on it, but I've heard it easier to get BB as an Asian or the same ancestry as the provider. So you win some and you lose some. Best of luck my brother.

Jack926
04-24-19, 01:46

So consider yourself lucky if your issue is on BBFS or not.Lynn does not see Asian guys from Orange County as she lives in Orange County. It is kind of odd running to someone that you just had fucked! I experienced that a year ago when I took two relatives from Germany to Korean BBQ. The table next to me was occupied by Bobo and her sister and her nephew. It was a very strange feeling but she was very cool and so was I and we did not even exchange a wink, look or smile and I had fucked her a day or two ago before that dinner.

Toungsten
04-24-19, 02:03
Ya I just recall that it seemed to depend on the lighting. I doubt she's in her 20's but low 30's wouldn't surprise me. I was guessing mid 30s. It's possible I was comparing her to sky which might not be a fair comparison since I was seeing sky a lot at the time and she was pretty much an atf for me.It's pretty reliable that none of the girls are in their twenties. Some are obviously older but most are over 30 or right near it. I found that out when I first saw the original Min. I thought she looked about 25 but she told me that she was thirty five at that time and that most of the girls were in their thirties. She's been her for a while which would now put her around 40 but doesn't look nearly that old. Chari, who looks real young told me she was 28 and who knows if she took off a couple of years. I forgot how old Sky said she was but she was no kid either. Bottom line I would rather fuck someone 35 than 22. You wind up with a much better fuck.

HapaBoy86
04-24-19, 02:17
That's odd. Sunny (the booker for Nuri in this case) also books Lyn who is known to not see Asians unless you've seen her in the past. Didn't know Nuri started doing the same. Hope Glow doesn't get the same idea.Its also up to the girl whether she (Lyn / Yve) wants to see Korean or Japanese guys or other Asians. I know several guys who are both Korean and Japanese and have been.

Denied appts to see Lyn / Yve.

BobLove
04-24-19, 04:29
Lynn does not see Asian guys from Orange County as she lives in Orange County. It is kind of odd running to someone that you just had fucked! I experienced that a year ago when I took two relatives from Germany to Korean BBQ. The table next to me was occupied by Bobo and her sister and her nephew. It was a very strange feeling but she was very cool and so was I and we did not even exchange a wink, look or smile and I had fucked her a day or two ago before that dinner.That's a lame excuse. Providers look MUCH different in civvie clothes and normal makeup that you would never recognize them anyway. Especially since providers dress much more modestly than civvies in real life.

Toungsten
04-24-19, 09:19
That's a lame excuse. Providers look MUCH different in civvie clothes and normal makeup that you would never recognize them anyway. Especially since providers dress much more modestly than civvies in real life.Some call it lame and some call it careful. It's not like they're wearing a mustache and fake nose so as not to be recognized.

AsianLover133
04-24-19, 10:04

I hear a lot about M. Could someone hook me up with the booking info?I'm a total newbie here. Tried MPs suggested here but wasn't satisfied and wanted more. How do I get started and where? Thanks in advance! (I'm southeast Asian if it matters for the advice).

Fmtalk
04-24-19, 10:06
About 3 years ago I saw an amazing Korean girl in the west valley area but I have not seen any ads for any in this area. Anyone?

Fuzion
04-24-19, 10:25
Its also up to the girl whether she (Lyn / Yve) wants to see Korean or Japanese guys or other Asians. I know several guys who are both Korean and Japanese and have been.

Denied appts to see Lyn / Yve.Yve is a name I haven't seen in a long time. Lyn == Yve? Is that correct?

BBNovice2018
04-24-19, 11:18
It's pretty reliable that none of the girls are in their twenties. Some are obviously older but most are over 30 or right near it. I found that out when I first saw the original Min. I thought she looked about 25 but she told me that she was thirty five at that time and that most of the girls were in their thirties. She's been her for a while which would now put her around 40 but doesn't look nearly that old. Chari, who looks real young told me she was 28 and who knows if she took off a couple of years. I forgot how old Sky said she was but she was no kid either. Bottom line I would rather fuck someone 35 than 22. You wind up with a much better fuck.I agree with you. As long as I am enjoying myself, I don't care how young or how old they are.

Toungsten
04-24-19, 11:41
M>>>
Cona, chanel, lacey, chari, kali......... WLA.
Gia................... PV

Sunny.>>>
Glow, nuri, lyn. .........WLA.

FA2000
04-24-19, 12:31
That's odd. Sunny (the booker for Nuri in this case) also books Lyn who is known to not see Asians unless you've seen her in the past. Didn't know Nuri started doing the same. Hope Glow doesn't get the same idea.I'm not to sure about being denied because your asian is true. I booked with Sunny before many times and I'm Asian. I have booked Lyn, aka Yve back in 2014. Sunny can be very hard to work with and sometimes takes a while to text. For some reason I got in a lot easier than some of the guys talking in forums. Lyn was alrdy know to not see asians back then. I think it just depends on where you live and your references. I had J and M as references back then. I also had a lot of adultfax reviews as well before so that might have helped got me in easier.

FA2000
04-24-19, 12:35
Since we are talking about Lyn / Yve, is she doing bb now? She didn't let me back then.

AsianLover133
04-24-19, 12:52
Hi everyone. I'm a total newbie in this space. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Oceancrest0
04-24-19, 15:13
Alright sorry for these non bb reviews. Feel free to call me out, just thought this board is more responsive than the others.

Luna. Eukgirl.

Booker. Tom.

Thought I might TOFTT since I couldn't find reviews on here for her. Saw all these reviews on eukgirl sight that seemed positive yet short so wasn't sure. Any ways bottom line, standard service and would recommend. She's slightly over hyped but it is what it is.

Photos. Nah way off! I mean the face kinda but the boobs are no where as perky and big.

Age. Standard 30+.

Face - 8/10.

Body 8/10 skinny frame smaller implants no ass per usual.

Service 8. 5/10 dfk, shower no blue toast, cat bath that was way too long (15 min cat bath? No thanks) finally 69 cw row Mish dg body was good enough I blew it in doggy.

Was hotter than hell in the room but made her give me a massage, which was rude of me. Felt bad after she said she was tired so shower and on my wah.

Pros: great service, accommodating in most area, decent looks, flexible which is good, would recommend would repeat but not atf.

Cons: still not going to let that extremely long cat bath go, LOL. Like we could have done rimming no? Also why is the room so hot? Any ways I'm just complaining about nothing at this point. Euk reviews slightly over hyped.

Shoot out to Tom, he's alright to work with.

Enjoy team.

BobLove
04-24-19, 16:22
Since we are talking about Lyn / Yve, is she doing bb now? She didn't let me back then.Pretty sure she will ban you if you try to BB.

JohnHada
04-24-19, 16:52
Since we are talking about Lyn / Yve, is she doing bb now? She didn't let me back then.NO. Never has, never will.

Duke1973
04-24-19, 17:53
Nuri's pic looks familiar. She was in San Diego for a few years, I think.

Have not seen her myself, but I have a thing for girls with short hair like hers and that is how I could remember her.

Bastard Chorum
04-24-19, 18:00
Since we are talking about Lyn / Yve, is she doing bb now? She didn't let me back then.I don't believe she does.

Love Em
04-24-19, 19:02
M>>>
Cona, chanel, lacey, chari, kali......... WLA.
Gia................... PV

Sunny.>>>
Glow, nuri, lyn. .........WLA.Link to Kali. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kali-escort-los-angeles-496563.

JungleFun
04-24-19, 20:33
No reports and I couldn't wait. Overall, pretty standard M girl PSE experience with some light GFE thrown in. A bit old for me so I will not repeat. Average body and I would say her age was mid to late 30's or possibly early 40's at the oldest range of the spectrum. Doesn't waste time with the mouthwash and shower. As with my review of Liana, she undresses and attacks you straight away. If you enjoy this experience, this girl is for you.

Good:

BBFS + CIP.

Fun.

Pretty easy going.

Big tits, around C but fake as with most M girls.For those that are interested she went by sora in oc and sooin in LA as well.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sora-escort-irvine-442609

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sooin-escort-los-angeles-426543

The thing with M is that once you're in you're good. I never knew who M was until this forum but I had seen her girls only twice 2-3 years ago and getting in was fairly easy. I didn't see any of her girls for at least 1+ year but she was always quick to respond. I never bother any booker much if they don't reply, usually try back a month or two later on at different time of the day. The only booker I had to try for over 6 months was nana. Couple of time M has text me in the past when there was new girl but I never took her up on those girls maybe that's why she stop texting me or it was slow back then for her who knows. Now whenever I text she replies within 5 minute. So keep trying if you want in but don't harass her or you will never get in. It's not like I see her girl often, maybe 3-4 time a year if that. I hate the damn traffic on the westside. Good luck, stay safe and be safe!

Mmmmm00
04-24-19, 21:22
I'm not to sure about being denied because your asian is true. I booked with Sunny before many times and I'm Asian. I have booked Lyn, aka Yve back in 2014. Sunny can be very hard to work with and sometimes takes a while to text. For some reason I got in a lot easier than some of the guys talking in forums. Lyn was alrdy know to not see asians back then. I think it just depends on where you live and your references. I had J and M as references back then. I also had a lot of adultfax reviews as well before so that might have helped got me in easier.How does one get back in with Lyn? I've seen her over 10 times before what I assumed was her long break. Not sure if she ever was on a long break since it's now clear that I got blacklisted somehow. I really don't believe I did anything wrong. Never asked for BB and she seemed genuinely excited to see me each time. I'm white and live in Weho.

HapaBoy86
04-24-19, 22:25
NO. Never has, never will.Nope, she does not bb!

HapaBoy86
04-24-19, 22:26
Hi everyone. I'm a total newbie in this space. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!See that search button in the top right corner. That is your friend.

HapaBoy86
04-24-19, 22:27
Yve is a name I haven't seen in a long time. Lyn == Yve? Is that correct?She used to be Yve longtime ago than changed to Lyn.

BuddhaHead
04-24-19, 22:29
I'm not to sure about being denied because your asian is true. I booked with Sunny before many times and I'm Asian. I have booked Lyn, aka Yve back in 2014. Sunny can be very hard to work with and sometimes takes a while to text. For some reason I got in a lot easier than some of the guys talking in forums. Lyn was alrdy know to not see asians back then. I think it just depends on where you live and your references. I had J and M as references back then. I also had a lot of adultfax reviews as well before so that might have helped got me in easier.Have you tried booking Lyn in the past several months?

If not, try and you will see if you get a response, much less an appointment.

Toungsten
04-24-19, 22:35
How does one get back in with Lyn? I've seen her over 10 times before what I assumed was her long break. Not sure if she ever was on a long break since it's now clear that I got blacklisted somehow. I really don't believe I did anything wrong. Never asked for BB and she seemed genuinely excited to see me each time. I'm white and live in Weho.This I know for sure. FUGGEDIBOWTIT. Once blackballed by Lyn the jig is up.

ThatGuy23
04-24-19, 23:22
Link to Kali. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kali-escort-los-angeles-496563.I don't understand. Here's a link to Kali. There's another link below to Lacey. Both of these girls are supposedly with M, but they have different numbers, neither of which is the number I had given to for this M booker.

Can anyone clarify?

MarkInLA666
04-25-19, 00:00
Does Nuri do BBFS? Lots of talk about her but no one confirmed if she does BBFS.

Bastard Chorum
04-25-19, 00:10
I don't understand. Here's a link to Kali. There's another link below to Lacey. Both of these girls are supposedly with M, but they have different numbers, neither of which is the number I had given to for this M booker.

Can anyone clarify?The link to Kali has M's number. JungleFun's post are links for Lacey when she was with other bookers in OC and LA under different names hence the different numbers.

Toungsten
04-25-19, 01:20
I don't understand. Here's a link to Kali. There's another link below to Lacey. Both of these girls are supposedly with M, but they have different numbers, neither of which is the number I had given to for this M booker.

Can anyone clarify?Don't know what you're looking at but the numbers are the same and are correct.

Felix06
04-25-19, 01:28
Some call it lame and some call it careful. It's not like they're wearing a mustache and fake nose so as not to be recognized.How many times has it been described in the forums about recognizing the provider we recently saw while out shopping or eating? So maybe not a big deal at the coffee shop, but might be an issue in other circles of interest, such as church, which a surprising number of these women belong to. I used to accompany one I dated to her nearby Korean church, and she always arrived late, sat in the very back, and wore some weird outfits to cover-up and hide as much of herself as possible. She did see other Koreans, and used to work the karaoke circuit, too, so maybe she had more to hide. When she joined a church much further away from ktown, she stopped covering up and acted more like the rest of the congregation.

TheAbc
04-25-19, 02:12
NO BBFS.

I was on a good streak for at least 6 months with almost a guaranteed BBFS from any new girl I saw. For the first time in awhile, I was shot down for BBFS. Overall, I would not recommend. She is my type, but too bad her performance did not match her looks. Her looks are great, probably late 20's to 30's but I liked her face, body with some other things. She works in the same building as with the other girls so location is easy to find with plenty of parking. Upon entering the door, it was standard greeting but not too warm. Not much help of me undressing and asked if I wanted a shower. I went for the shower, typical k-girl routine and back to the bedroom. Standard start with ball sucking which she does a good job with some hand action to get you hard then immediately goes for condom. Even explicitly told me no condom, no sex. Fair enough, not going to argue and just try to salvage the session. I attempted DATY, but she didn't seem too much into it and felt like she was acting.

With the main event, we got the condom and had her go on top. She couldn't really do this for very long and wanted to switch into another position. I tried to have her do another one on top but she got tired pretty quickly. We finally switched to missionary where it got somewhat better. LFK is offered, but I didn't get to DFK as I preferred. She doesn't seem to like it hard either like PSE so don't even expect to pound her too hard. Best I can explain is that she is GFE lite and it doesn't go past that. We didn't even do too many positions or for too long and she asked if I cummed already. Off the menu was also FIV as well. I also highly doubt anal either. I don't think this she will provide a good experience with repeat visits. Seems like a bit of a newbie in a not so good way and too strict on condom. My gut feeling tells me if a girl is that anal on wanting a condom, nothing in the world will change the fact she will not use one unless you're some committed BF/husband. This is the jist of the experience and I probably left shit out but not going to write too much in a somewhat mediocre experience. I would not repeat and do not recommend anyone to go. I would recommend Chanel, Cona or even the new girl Lacie as they give you better bang for the buck as well as BBFS. Hope this info is helpful for someone on the fence. Took another one for the team. I don't feel too bad, I think it was bound to happen with a hot streak.

BobLove
04-25-19, 03:32
How does one get back in with Lyn? I've seen her over 10 times before what I assumed was her long break. Not sure if she ever was on a long break since it's now clear that I got blacklisted somehow. I really don't believe I did anything wrong. Never asked for BB and she seemed genuinely excited to see me each time. I'm white and live in Weho.So Lyn bans whites, bans asians, so she only sees blacks now?

KingNoctis
04-25-19, 03:58
Any info on:

Fendi.

Mimi.

Bagel.

Chocolate.

Grace 7/10.

Kiss 8.5/10.

TOFTT guys!

Slideryyz
04-25-19, 04:43
That's odd. Sunny (the booker for Nuri in this case) also books Lyn who is known to not see Asians unless you've seen her in the past. Didn't know Nuri started doing the same. Hope Glow doesn't get the same idea.Never heard of Asian guys being declined seeing any providers. But I did hear number of times providers won't see Korean guys for quite few reasons other than living in the same community in Mid Wilshire, Korea Town, etc. I have several Asian friends (not Korean) and they are able to see practically any provider they want to see.

NintyNine
04-25-19, 06:54
Gia aka Happy up north. Lots of reviews, was a pse girl with hourlydreams. Could be a good one.

IAmGib1
04-25-19, 09:47
So Lyn bans whites, bans asians, so she only sees blacks now?I am thinking she sees whoever she wants, when she wants.

IAmGib1
04-25-19, 09:51
This I know for sure. FUGGEDIBOWTIT. Once blackballed by Lyn the jig is up.You may be blacklisted by her booker / gatekeeper NOT Lyn herself.

Toungsten
04-25-19, 10:46
You may be blacklisted by her booker / gatekeeper NOT Lyn herself.Bookers, particularly Sunny, blacklist based on the request of the provider. There is no other reason to blacklist. Lyn has restrictions, such as no BBFS or trying to get too close to her, that will get you blacklisted immediately. That's who she is.

FA2000
04-25-19, 11:51
Have you tried booking Lyn in the past several months?

If not, try and you will see if you get a response, much less an appointment.Nope, haven't been in LA for over 2 years. I might try it when I get there next month. Bookers keep your number if you were a regular customer, but yea, with Sunny it might be harder. Might have forgotten me alrdy. Lyn / Yve was a good GFE, but with my short time in LA, I need to do some rounds with Ms girls. I like her, but I'm focusing on bb girls.

Toungsten
04-25-19, 11:52
M.>>>>
Cona, chanel, chari, kali, lacey............. WLA.
Gia....... PV.

Sunny.>>>>>
Glow, nuri, lyn...... WLA

BobRoberts
04-25-19, 14:13
Anyone have any intel?

DHorn420
04-25-19, 15:19
So Lyn bans whites, bans asians, so she only sees blacks now?Maybe she probably only likes seeing Hispanic guys now, I got an appointment booked with her thru Sunny, few days from now, no fuzz either from Lyn or Booker.

MightyMos
04-25-19, 16:05
Ouch! Thanks for TOFTT brother.

NO BBFS.

I was on a good streak for at least 6 months with almost a guaranteed BBFS from any new girl I saw. For the first time in awhile, I was shot down for BBFS. Overall, I would not recommend. She is my type, but too bad her performance did not match her looks. Her looks are great, probably late 20's to 30's but I liked her face, body with some other things. She works in the same building as with the other girls so location is easy to find with plenty of parking. Upon entering the door, it was standard greeting but not too warm. Not much help of me undressing and asked if I wanted a shower. I went for the shower, typical k-girl routine and back to the bedroom. Standard start with ball sucking which she does a good job with some hand action to get you hard then immediately goes for condom. Even explicitly told me no condom, no sex. Fair enough, not going to argue and just try to salvage the session. I attempted DATY, but she didn't seem too much into it and felt like she was acting.

With the main event, we got the condom and had her go on top. She couldn't really do this for very long and wanted to switch into another position. I tried to have her do another one on top but she got tired pretty quickly. We finally switched to missionary where it got somewhat better. LFK is offered, but I didn't get to DFK as I preferred. She doesn't seem to like it hard either like PSE so don't even expect to pound her too hard. Best I can explain is that she is GFE lite and it doesn't go past that. We didn't even do too many positions or for too long and she asked if I cummed already. Off the menu was also FIV as well. I also highly doubt anal either. I don't think this she will provide a good experience with repeat visits. Seems like a bit of a newbie in a not so good way and too strict on condom. My gut feeling tells me if a girl is that anal on wanting a condom, nothing in the world will change the fact she will not use one unless you're some committed BF/husband. This is the jist of the experience and I probably left shit out but not going to write too much in a somewhat mediocre experience. I would not repeat and do not recommend anyone to go. I would recommend Chanel, Cona or even the new girl Lacie as they give you better bang for the buck as well as BBFS. Hope this info is helpful for someone on the fence. Took another one for the team. I don't feel too bad, I think it was bound to happen with a hot streak..

Bulak
04-25-19, 16:12
NO BBFS.

With the main event, we got the condom and had her go on top. She couldn't really do this for very long and wanted to switch into another position. I tried to have her do another one on top but she got tired pretty quickly. We finally switched to missionary where it got somewhat better. LFK is offered, but I didn't get to DFK as I preferred. She doesn't seem to like it hard either like PSE so don't even expect to pound her too hard. Best I can explain is that she is GFE lite and it doesn't go past that. We didn't even do too many positions or for too long and she asked if I cummed already. Off the menu was also FIV as well. I also highly doubt anal either. I don't think this she will provide a good experience with repeat visits. Seems like a bit of a newbie in a not so good way and too strict on condom. My gut feeling tells me if a girl is that anal on wanting a condom, nothing in the world will change the fact she will not use one unless you're some committed BF/husband. This is the jist of the experience and I probably left shit out but not going to write too much in a somewhat mediocre experience. I would not repeat and do not recommend anyone to go. I would recommend Chanel, Cona or even the new girl Lacie as they give you better bang for the buck as well as BBFS. Hope this info is helpful for someone on the fence. Took another one for the team. I don't feel too bad, I think it was bound to happen with a hot streak.Probably be gone, in no time. Your review will travel, so fast, its a dead end for her. Oh well.

BobLove
04-25-19, 17:05
Probably be gone, in no time. Your review will travel, so fast, its a dead end for her. Oh well.If she is as hot as pics, I don't mind non BBFS.

BurtBackarat
04-25-19, 22:04
Anyone have any intel?Said the server bandwidth got used up and sent an alternate site and pw for use til May 1.

DHorn420
04-25-19, 22:48
Site has been changed. Booker has sent me the info, will PM it to you. Anyone who wants to know, PM me as well.

Anyone have any intel?

Bulak
04-25-19, 23:15
If she is as hot as pics, I don't mind non BBFS.Prosper with another agency with no expectation of BBFS service. With M, mongers see her girls, it's a given you'll get it, YMMV does not even come into play or at least with my personal experience, so far.

AsianLover133
04-26-19, 02:24
Prosper with another agency with no expectation of BBFS service. With M, mongers see her girls, it's a given you'll get it, YMMV does not even come into play or at least with my personal experience, so far.How do I contact the infamous M? Or he contacts me?

MightyMos
04-26-19, 11:49
Site has been changed. Booker has sent me the info, will PM it to you. Anyone who wants to know, PM me as well.Mind PMing it to me please? Thanks broski.

Toungsten
04-26-19, 12:36
M.>>>
Cona, chanel, lacey...................... WLA.
Gia. ..............................PV.

Sunny.>>>>
Glow, nuri, lyn. .....................WLA.

BobLove
04-26-19, 14:59
M.>>>
Cona, chanel, lacey...................... WLA.
Gia. ..............................PV.

Sunny.>>>>
Glow, nuri, lyn. .....................WLA.LOL seems like Kali disappeared real quick.

Bulak
04-26-19, 15:01
How do I contact the infamous M? Or he contacts me?Your query had been discussed a million times here. Go to simian review. Look for Cona's number. Text for request. Believe it or not will not get an answer. That's the way it is, with Booker M. She is currently NOT taking in any new monger. BTW, M is a woman. There is no shortcut here. If you want to play for pay, be patient and learn how to navigate tools to get an appointment. You will thank me in the long run.

AsianLover133
04-26-19, 16:05
Your query had been discussed a million times here. Go to simian review. Look for Cona's number. Text for request. Believe it or not will not get an answer. That's the way it is, with Booker M. She is currently NOT taking in any new monger. BTW, M is a woman. There is no shortcut here. If you want to play for pay, be patient and learn how to navigate tools to get an appointment. You will thank me in the long run.Thank you for responding to my query and pointing me in the right direction.

Toungsten
04-26-19, 19:24
LOL seems like Kali disappeared real quick.Summarily dismissed.

HapaBoy86
04-26-19, 19:51
Site has been changed. Booker has sent me the info, will PM it to you. Anyone who wants to know, PM me as well.Seems its back up and same pw.

LlewynDavis
04-26-19, 22:20
Maybe off topic but I think her photos are amazing. Anyone seen her and know her menu?

https://www.foxylists.com/nikkibeverlyhills

HapaBoy86
04-27-19, 03:07
Maybe off topic but I think her photos are amazing. Anyone seen her and know her menu?

https://www.foxylists.com/nikkibeverlyhillsFor four bills I doubt she will have many takers.

TheAbc
04-27-19, 03:29
After my last session, I was hoping to make it up with someone new and better but I did not want to invest the time and wasted experience on another dud.

NintyNine
04-27-19, 04:24
M's roster is shrinking fast, WTF?

I'm still waiting for a decent girl, but am getting blue balls.

After my last session, I was hoping to make it up with someone new and better but I did not want to invest the time and wasted experience on another dud.Check Happy's reviews on the monkey site. She has a bunch.

SammyInLa
04-27-19, 05:31

https://www.foxylists.com/nikkibeverlyhillsIt's fake. I did a google image search and found the real person on instagram. I contacted her to see if it was her. It's not. She is not even in LA.

RickZey
04-27-19, 12:53
M's roster is shrinking fast, WTF?

I'm still waiting for a decent girl, but am getting blue balls.

Check Happy's reviews on the monkey site. She has a bunch.Yup as of today she only has 4 girls in line up. Chanel, Cona, Gia and Chari. Hope it's just a lot of girls taking vacation. New stupid regulations really hurting hobby scene. It sucks.

MarkBreas17
04-27-19, 14:23

https://www.foxylists.com/nikkibeverlyhillsThis is a stupid Russian agency. Although she looks like Aida Love (aka Charlie and Sandie from thatmall.com) it is not her. Any ad on foxylists is either lecherries.net or crystallangels.com. See my only other post about this overpriced under-delivering agency. They advertise heavily on city-source.com as well. Any $400-$500 provider is typically from a Russian agency.

Toungsten
04-27-19, 14:55
M.>>>>>
Gia.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...............,, P.V
Cona, chari, chanel, lacey. ................WLA.

Sunny>>>>>>>
Glow. .........................WLA

Toungsten
04-27-19, 14:57
Yup as of today she only has 4 girls in line up. Chanel, Cona, Gia and Chari. Hope it's just a lot of girls taking vacation. New stupid regulations really hurting hobby scene. It sucks.You left out Lacey.

Opi7001
04-27-19, 16:49
Feeling like trying something different and new and since I still can't get M to reply despite daily texts with dozens of refs I guess I'll resort to a complete unknown.

Haven't read Eden's reviews on Eroticmonkey since sometimes it takes forever for a review you post to grant you access so it's a shot in the dark. Since I don't actually care about this booker I asked "is she skinny?" and they said "Yes". Haha. Anyway. Seems she is from Boston as there are two accounts for her on Eroticmonkey. Will report back soon with findings.

Wish me luck.

BurtBackarat
04-27-19, 20:48
Feeling like trying something different and new and since I still can't get M to reply despite daily texts with dozens of refs I guess I'll resort to a complete unknown.Honestly, if I were M, I'd have blocked and blacklisted your number if you weren't taking the hint.

It would be nice if we were entitled to the best providers and a sure bet each time, but that's just not how it is.

TOFTT shouldn't be seen as a form of martyrdom; it's part of the game we'd all do better to just accept in this FOSTA / SESTA era. ESPECIALLY if we're trying to build new relationships.

Anyway, just a couple thoughts on the industry from a fellow monger.

Appreciate you taking the chance with Eden from a decent agency. Looking forward to a report back.

Opi7001
04-27-19, 20:56
She didn't have the most inviting attitude but she gives an a great BBBJ and that's without any DT. She's just really good at it and uses her hands a lot.

No BB but I didn't try.

Early thirties. Her body is ok. Not toned but not fat either. Nice c cup titties. Natural. Not a great ass. Not good english.

She did give me the best massage I've ever had. Probably won't repeat even though it was a good experience all around.

RickZey
04-27-19, 22:54
Just saw Cona again. She is the best!! BBFS and CIP guaranteed! Monkey site has a slew of new reviews for her too. Don't know how long she going to stay here in LA but I'll make the most of it. You guys should too. She probably mid to late 30's now. But she takes care of her body. Curvey at all right places. Big ass and almost natural D boobs. What more can we ask? She got decent English too.

CrunchEazy
04-28-19, 00:11
Just saw Cona again. She is the best!! BBFS and CIP guaranteed! Monkey site has a slew of new reviews for her too. Don't know how long she going to stay here in LA but I'll make the most of it. You guys should too. She probably mid to late 30's now. But she takes care of her body. Curvey at all right places. Big ass and almost natural D boobs. What more can we ask? She got decent English too.Yep, I have yet to see a provider that is better than Cona. She makes me feel like I'm throwing my money away when I go somewhere else. She is the best, service like hers is just unattainable elsewhere.

NintyNine
04-28-19, 00:23
Yup as of today she only has 4 girls in line up. Chanel, Cona, Gia and Chari. Hope it's just a lot of girls taking vacation. New stupid regulations really hurting hobby scene. It sucks.Chanel's 90 days are almost up.

So it will be 4 girls soon enough.

That Lacey girl who used to upcharge for bb as Sooin. I wonder if it was her idea or if her old agency made her do it.

Because judging by her average meh stats, I don't think she qualifies for an upcharge.

Southpaw2019
04-28-19, 02:13
Someone knew my number, name, age, and race and told other bookers to change my number. One booker blocked me because this person used what he knew of me to see a girl then did something bad to that girl. This booker didn't try to confirm my current number first. Another booker also stopped responding to me. The only one who knows my number was a new booker I contacted recently. This person already contacted bookers not in my references and messed with me. He also asked me to send screenshots showing address and room number to prove I saw my references. I refused and also did not provide work info and identification or he would fuck me good. I will ask admin first if I can post the link to this new booker so you all watch your back. It is not hard to be the man in the middle between real bookers and customers.

Opi7001
04-28-19, 05:34
Honestly, if I were M, I'd have blocked and blacklisted your number if you weren't taking the hint.

It would be nice if we were entitled to the best providers and a sure bet each time, but that's just not how it is.

TOFTT shouldn't be seen as a form of martyrdom; it's part of the game we'd all do better to just accept in this FOSTA / SESTA era. ESPECIALLY if we're trying to build new relationships.

Anyway, just a couple thoughts on the industry from a fellow monger.

Appreciate you taking the chance with Eden from a decent agency. Looking forward to a report back.One text a day is not all that crazy. Do you have any idea how many text messages these numbers get everyday? Anyways I was exaggerating slightly. Probably on average 3-4 times a week.

And I don't see TOFTT as martydom at all. You maybe read into that a bit. I explore new providers all the time and post my experience here. I enjoy it for the most part. Only 10% result in truly terrible experiences.

I've said it before. We would all do better if more people went out to new providers and more importantly newer bookers to see what's out there. As opposed to so many reports from the same bookers and providers.

Toungsten
04-28-19, 09:46
Chanel's 90 days are almost up.

So it will be 4 girls soon enough.

That Lacey girl who used to upcharge for bb as Sooin. I wonder if it was her idea or if her old agency made her do it.

Because judging by her average meh stats, I don't think she qualifies for an upcharge.Lacey. Not upcharging now and certainly not meh stats.

A real pretty face and a sexy athletic / average body with nice curves. Something you want to grab and not let go of. She has a pretty face as described in her reviews. Pretty face and an even prettier smile that lights up the room. We began DFK when I entered the apartment and danced with our lips locked into the bedroom where we undressed each other and fondled each other's body. Love her tits. May be enhanced but so soft to the touch it's as good or better than naturals. Big, long nipples, which I love and she loves to have them sucked on. I laid her down for some DATY but before I got to her pussy I began to suck her toes. At first she found it to be ticklish but once she got past that she found it to be very erotic, When I got to her pussy she went wild, grabbing her tits and my hands and everything she could reach. When my finger went in she gasped and got so wet. Just love a soaking wet pussy. When I knew she was ready I pulled her down closer to the edge of the bed and spread her wet pussy with my throbbing cock. She got really loud and at first I couldn't tell if I was hurting her or pleasing her but when she began grabbing me wherever she could reach I knew it was all good. I got her legs up over my shoulders and began pounding her and her reaction was magical. Moaning and writhing and grabbing and I could feel the juices flowing all over my cock. She may not be a spinner but you should have seen me spin her from MISH to CG without ever losing contact. Her CG was not a pounding one or a sliding one but somewhere in between. She loved it when I grabbed her hips and began pulling her down for a hard fucking CG session. We maneuvered back to MISH and after a while I said mouth and moved up for CIM since she had said "please no inside" and I usually prefer CIM anyway. She sucked me dry and when she was about to get up and clean up I told her to let it drip back onto my cock and suck some more and then I pulled her to me for our cum sharing DFK. That usually surprises them but they usually like it. I knew after fucking her so long that I didn't have a second shot so we kissed and cuddled and talked with the aid of "Translate". It was pretty much time to go so off to the shower and some good bye DFK and chocolate kisses and I was off. In a couple of weeks she will be going on vacation for a few weeks so if you want to see her now is the time to call her.

Smokey1981
04-28-19, 10:17
Just saw Cona again. She is the best!! BBFS and CIP guaranteed! Monkey site has a slew of new reviews for her too. Don't know how long she going to stay here in LA but I'll make the most of it. You guys should too. She probably mid to late 30's now. But she takes care of her body. Curvey at all right places. Big ass and almost natural D boobs. What more can we ask? She got decent English too.I went to the monkey site to to read cona review and someone is using my "smokey1981" name.

I wish I live in la and and see cona.

Toungsten
04-28-19, 12:08
M>>>
Cona, lacey, chari. ...........WLA.

BonerAppetitty
04-28-19, 15:44
I wanted to see her when I noticed she is here. I like to see more reviews too. The OC guys impressed me with their reviews so I was busy in OC otherwise I would have seen Kali, Aimee, and Gia too. Kali's review only made me wanted to see her more LOL. I would TOFTT on other bookers too but they don't make it easy for me to see who's available.

She didn't have the most inviting attitude but she gives an a great BBBJ and that's without any DT. She's just really good at it and uses her hands a lot.

No BB but I didn't try.

Early thirties. Her body is ok. Not toned but not fat either. Nice c cup titties. Natural. Not a great ass. Not good english.

She did give me the best massage I've ever had. Probably won't repeat even though it was a good experience all around.

TheAbc
04-29-19, 02:45
Anyone here still go there? Just feeling out if I should ever bother there anymore. I stopped going since my last review of some girl named Amy there last year. I think a recent report said they got shorted on time but expected full payment for some reason. Sounds like they are still bit crappy. Do they still recruit old girls 40+?

Toungsten
04-29-19, 12:02
M.>>>
GIA................... PV.
CONA, CHANEL, CHARI, LACEY............... WLA.

SUNNY>>>.
GLOW, NURI..................... WLA.

http://newtopasia.hotprovider.com/escorts/
EDEN....................... WLA.

Jack926
04-29-19, 12:49
For those who have seen Casino, is this the real Photos of Casino?

Vulcan1009
04-29-19, 13:04
This is weird, I have been trying to text M to book with Chari but no one reply.

I have seen Cami and Lyn recently also others but even though I send reference still no reply.

I wonder if I'm too early, LOL.

And suggestion?

Im Yours
04-29-19, 13:20
Anyone here still go there? Just feeling out if I should ever bother there anymore. I stopped going since my last review of some girl named Amy there last year. I think a recent report said they got shorted on time but expected full payment for some reason. Sounds like they are still bit crappy. Do they still recruit old girls 40+?I still hit them up when I'm around. I generally don't try new girls. Pepsi still never disappoints, JennyO is still great. They are both "older" but keep in very good shape. Vixen moved to Euk but I never had good chemistry with her anyway.

MightyMos
04-29-19, 13:24
Looking for a review of her. She looks to be in DTLA right now. I searched previous reports here and it's possible that might go under a different alias with other providers. Any confirmations?

Im Yours
04-29-19, 13:28
Is the same Vixen from the Palace.

She's definitely pretty good looking and has a very decent body, and BB friendly. She's pretty sweet but will never be my ATF. Probably ok to give a whirl at least once.

TheAbc
04-29-19, 15:45
For those who have seen Casino, is this the real Photos of Casino?I haven't seen these before. Where did these come from? Yeah, they are her as I have seen her multiple times but she looked a bit tired from my last visit in the fall of last year.

BobLove
04-29-19, 16:08
For those who have seen Casino, is this the real Photos of Casino?Not sure if that's her, but certainly accurate with some light photoshop.

HapaBoy86
04-29-19, 16:10
I haven't seen these before. Where did these come from? Yeah, they are her as I have seen her multiple times but she looked a bit tired from my last visit in the fall of last year.There posted on H. X.

HapaBoy86
04-29-19, 16:17
I still hit them up when I'm around. I generally don't try new girls. Pepsi still never disappoints, JennyO is still great. They are both "older" but keep in very good shape. Vixen moved to Euk but I never had good chemistry with her anyway.I agree, still smash pepsi and jenny0. Despite some of you that might agree how lazy and sometimes double booking appts.

Than tell the booker off and he blacklists you can no longer book. If pp gets a new star you can't see her cause you're blacklisted.

Oh well.

MasonJ
04-29-19, 16:57
Is this the Casino formerly from the Palace? Where is she now?

For those who have seen Casino, is this the real Photos of Casino?

Vulcan1009
04-29-19, 18:19
On my way to the wla location, I'd wondered if I should've given Chari some time to adjust to the LA scene and not been her 1st customer. Arrived, she was running about 5 minutes behind but finally got the code. Stood outside the door for another 3 minutes, makes me think she's a bit nervous. Door finally opens to find a cute little spinner. She wore a 2 piece, white, lacy number and wore it well. Dropped the donation, she walked out as I undressed and came back maybe 4 minutes later and acted very nervous. Began exploring her body and attempted DATY which she didn't care for and offered a BBBJ. It was decent, too much hand work and not enough DT. I wanted to get the show on the road so flipped her around and she put up some struggle, she wanted to wipe me down 1st. Smh. Which she did for every transition from BJ to Intercourse or vise versa. I was beginning wish I had booked my girl Cona insteadStarted with BBFS, did a few positions but she could not take me close to full depth and I'm only 9". Started to get soft from being irritated, put it back in her mouth and she was adamant about no CIM WTF?! Ok, went back in for a CIP, just as I was about to explode she pulled herself away from me and I blew on her ass. Shoulda booked Cona. Chari was nice and maybe with some adjusting she'll be fine but not now. F=9/ B=6 (sloppy work on the bolt ons)/ Service=4 She said she worked in the SF circuit for some time, woulda thought they woulda trained her up but I'd be wrong there.Hi all, long time monger in the hobby over 10 years but new to here because I cam across the site and finds it helpful since many sites has been shut down recently.

So anyway, lets by pass the intro of who I have seen and how great they are, this is about new comer Chari.

As Mr. Johnny refer in his review, it was spot on, don't get my wrong, I'm 5"9 decent looking dude, clean shaved up and down, showered and even with cologne from CHANEL, I have been dating around with about 6" little brother and not really an issue even the girl is 5' tall Korean (one of my ex).

So I walked in, saw she was cute enough due to her small package but as I know Asians well, she is around her mid 30's from the way she talk and the tone.

Quick LFK on the lip and not sure what happen to her lips but seem like there was a discolor on bottom left like she got into a fight? Not sure.

She was initially happy to see me but doesn't seem to like DFK, every time I try to kiss her she give me a quick 3 times LFK and kind just rush over.

Try to suck on her nips and she moved away after a few sec because it tickles, her chest is NO WHERE CLOSE to D cup, more like small B cup if you can squeeze a bit to fake it. The job was not well done, it was hard and flat laying under the chest muscle does not move at all.

Now that 4 play was kind of a turn off already, on goes to BBBJ, it was decent with some DT but mostly hand motion to assist to be honest but literally only doing it for 5 minutes and then ask for hat? What is she rushing it for, it has only been 15 minutes since I step in!!

I said no of course, I see her because of BBFS and sure she accept but no CIP.

She jumped on to the edge of the bed and wanted to fuck but not the aggressive horny way but more of lets be done with it.

I entered very slowly as I have seen the reviews and I believe I'm no where close to 9" so I thought I would have more fun, NOT!

I entered very slowly for about a few minutes and went very slow in and out, she felt uncomfortable and got on to the bed fully, wanted me to do mish.

So I said okay, maybe mish would be better for her but same issue, after about 5 minutes of ultra slow stroke with less then 3" in, she complain and wanted to do hand job? At that point I was completely turned off but my brother was still hard so she started HJ, from that point on no more BBBJ just FYI.

Now after about 5 minutes of HJ she got tired, mumbled some Korean in a frustrated way and then tell me I take too long, I look at the time it was about less then 30 minutes since arrival. WHAT! How fast usually a guy cum for her? More like turn off for her.

She re-inserted my brother into her V because seem like her hand got tired, another 3 minutes went by I suppose, she complain again with only 3" in and wanted to switch position.

So now you can picture, really not my problem of the size, 3" in on 6" and bad attitude, rush you to get you off but frustrated because she turns you off and can't get you off.

On goes to HJ again and back into V again, finally I felt something and when I was about half way there in mish, I pulled out and came on her tummy with her hand covering my brother the whole time like I'm going to shoot on her face. NO CIM offer at all since it was all HJ.

Also that constant wiping, never seen kdoll wipe that much for 10 years.

What pissed me off was right after I came, she wiped off and jump off the bed and started to pick up all her used tissue on the floor and started calling her booker to complain in Korean? And god know what's going on. Is she calling the muscle or what?

This is the first time I have seen a k-girl call someone right after the person came. I was literally sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for her to start the shower or mouthwash.

So now the phone call is done, she kept on cleaning and finally walked to the restroom without asking me, so I follow.

The more I think about the phone call the more unsettle I felt, what if some muscle comes in with a bat while I was in the restroom and hell I'm wet, naked and nothing to protect myself, literally a death trap, don't give me wrong I got plenty of protection I just did not carry with me since we are in California.

So I used the mouth wash and told her I will shower at home, she then got worried?? What?? Isn't it a bit too late? She ran over to the room and grabbed the wet wipe to wipe down my brother while I already have my boxer halfway up my leg.

I got dressed as fast as I can and I was surely piss and she can tell but I kept my cool not saying a word, she walked me out and said sorry twice, no kiss or hug and I was out on my way to my car.

The session literally lest about 40 minutes for what I paid for an hour.

This is no bogus review nor I was disrespectful in anyway to forced myself in anyway, normal heights and normal size, all of my AFT throughout 10 years loves to see me on bi weekly bases. Never an issue.

Now you have seen Jonny my review with every bit of detail I can remember, be safe and have fun.

Should have went with someone else, complete waste of my money when I can get better service elsewhere. - we live we learn.

RVLove
04-29-19, 18:26
Is MistressX still available or did she retire?

MadderMax
04-29-19, 19:29
For those who have seen Casino, is this the real Photos of Casino?Pink tutu and lying on bed with jeans are definitely her. She'e an older provider (mid 40's) but she takes well care of herself, but I can only go from the last time I saw her in Sept. Of 2018. While her service with me has always been stellar (both singles and doubles), during my last conversation with her after our session she seemed a bit down. Maybe on the verge of burn out, or tired of fighting for business in the new post-Orwellian state. I think she was going it alone for awhile, but it looks like she's back with a broker. I wish she'd come back to LA, the OC is too far for me.

BobLove
04-30-19, 00:37
Hi all, long time monger in the hobby over 10 years but new to here because I cam across the site and finds it helpful since many sites has been shut down recently.

So anyway, lets by pass the intro of who I have seen and how great they are, this is about new comer Chari.

As Mr. Johnny refer in his review, it was spot on, don't get my wrong, I'm 5"9 decent looking dude, clean shaved up and down, showered and even with cologne from CHANEL, I have been dating around with about 6" little brother and not really an issue even the girl is 5' tall Korean (one of my ex).

So I walked in, saw she was cute enough due to her small package but as I know Asians well, she is around her mid 30's from the way she talk and the tone.

Quick LFK on the lip and not sure what happen to her lips but seem like there was a discolor on bottom left like she got into a fight? Not sure.

She was initially happy to see me but doesn't seem to like DFK, every time I try to kiss her she give me a quick 3 times LFK and kind just rush over.

Try to suck on her nips and she moved away after a few sec because it tickles, her chest is NO WHERE CLOSE to D cup, more like small B cup if you can squeeze a bit to fake it. The job was not well done, it was hard and flat laying under the chest muscle does not move at all...I met Chari and thought she was friendly and GFE. Really chatty and hyper which put me at ease. Was surprised how tiny she is. Didn't try for BB because I was the last appt of the day. Nevertheless, surprised you had such a bad experience with her.

TheAbc
04-30-19, 00:40
Hi all, long time monger in the hobby over 10 years but new to here because I cam across the site and finds it helpful since many sites has been shut down recently.

Should have went with someone else, complete waste of my money when I can get better service elsewhere. - we live we learn.Thanks for the review. Glad someone esle tried this new girl as I was about to go but I wanted to go with something safe. Without people like us to try someone new, no one would know what's good or not. Guess M got two new duds recently. First being Kali and now Chari. Sometimes you just get horny and want something nice / different then you get burned. Happened to me with Kali and you guys saw my review. As for the phone call, she probably complained to M something about you which is my guess. I don't believe these bookers have muscle. I had something like this happened to me with M with some stupid newbie named Ivy S a few years ago. I would say more than 6 years ago. Girl clearly never done this type of work before, too much chit chat and tried to waste my valuable paid time on stupid shit. I eventually got her to shut up and finally get the session. No initiation on her part and I had to do almost everything. I wanted to some camel sliding and the girl thought I wanted BBFS (This is my pre BBFS days). She freaked out and the entire mood went south fast for both parties. I don't remember the after session but I took out 20 bucks because I thought the session sucked. The girl ended up calling M and bitched about me. M said I was asking for BBFS but in reality I wanted a camel slide and the girl took it the wrong way. In addition, M thought I was "trying to cheat" the girl. Never short changed a girl in all my sessions. At the risk of not wanting to get black listed, I just gave the girl the 20 and never went back to her. I don't think she worked too long after that time. I.

Would text M another day to see if she responds back to see if you did get banned or not. Some of these girls are just not cut out for this type of work to be honest. Not sure if there is screening when they hire a girl or not. Some probably just want easy cash and just want to spread legs and get it over with but not knowing that this whole thing requires a level of service. On another note, I have not ONCE had a good session with a girl who was a germ freak during the session. They constantly wipe and detract from the mood. It doesn't make sense to me at all. If a girl starts this during a session, I know for fact that I will not get BBFS as well. I see two negative and one positive reviews for Chari. Going to probably just avoid her. I can easily see Cona which is a sure hit.

TheAbc
04-30-19, 00:44
Pink tutu and lying on bed with jeans are definitely her. She'e an older provider (mid 40's) but she takes well care of herself, but I can only go from the last time I saw her in Sept. Of 2018. While her service with me has always been stellar (both singles and doubles), during my last conversation with her after our session she seemed a bit down. Maybe on the verge of burn out, or tired of fighting for business in the new post-Orwellian state. I think she was going it alone for awhile, but it looks like she's back with a broker. I wish she'd come back to LA, the OC is too far for me.I noticed a burn out from her last fall. She bitched me out over nothing on my last session and just took out on me whatever was stewing within her. I felt disrespected and never went back to her. I also feel she's getting burned out and she should quit or take a long vacation. On the plus side, she is guaranteed BBFS + CIP. When I saw her a few years ago, she was nicer to deal with but looks like the job is beating her down over the years.

Toungsten
04-30-19, 01:17
Thanks for the review. Glad someone esle tried this new girl as I was about to go but I wanted to go with something safe. Without people like us to try someone new, no one would know what's good or not. Guess M got two new duds recently. First being Kali and now Chari. Sometimes you just get horny and want something nice / different then you get burned. Happened to me with Kali and you guys saw my review. As for the phone call, she probably complained to M something about you which is my guess. I don't believe these bookers have muscle. I had something like this happened to me with M with some stupid newbie named Ivy S a few years ago. I would say more than 6 years ago. Girl clearly never done this type of work before, too much chit chat and tried to waste my valuable paid time on stupid shit. I eventually got her to shut up and finally get the session. No initiation on her part and I had to do almost everything. I wanted to some camel sliding and the girl thought I wanted BBFS (This is my pre BBFS days). She freaked out and the entire mood went south fast for both parties. I don't remember the after session but I took out 20 bucks because I thought the session sucked. The girl ended up calling M and bitched about me. M said I was asking for BBFS but in reality I wanted a camel slide and the girl took it the wrong way. In addition, M thought I was "trying to cheat" the girl. Never short changed a girl in all my sessions. At the risk of not wanting to get black listed, I just gave the girl the 20 and never went back to her. I don't think she worked too long after that time. I.

Would text M another day to see if she responds back to see if you did get banned or not. Some of these girls are just not cut out for this type of work to be honest. Not sure if there is screening when they hire a girl or not. Some probably just want easy cash and just want to spread legs and get it over with but not knowing that this whole thing requires a level of service. On another note, I have not ONCE had a good session with a girl who was a germ freak during the session. They constantly wipe and detract from the mood. It doesn't make sense to me at all. If a girl starts this during a session, I know for fact that I will not get BBFS as well. I see two negative and one positive reviews for Chari. Going to probably just avoid her. I can easily see Cona which is a sure hit.I experienced all that is mentioned above about Chari but the only difference is that I took charge and didn't let her run the show. In spite of what she did or tried to do I made it a fair session and her looks helped a lot. She didn't want CIM but was fine with CIP. Not much of a kisser but I didn't let that last long. I took control and that's probably why she doesn't want to see me again but not a problem because I didn't plan on going back. Wasn't as bad as other reviews I read here but not great either. Just loved her body.

Braddock1
04-30-19, 01:18
Is MistressX still available or did she retire?She comes back every couple of months.

TheAbc
04-30-19, 02:03
I experienced all that is mentioned above about Chari but the only difference is that I took charge and didn't let her run the show. In spite of what she did or tried to do I made it a fair session and her looks helped a lot. She didn't want CIM but was fine with CIP. Not much of a kisser but I didn't let that last long. I took control and that's probably why she doesn't want to see me again but not a problem because I didn't plan on going back. Wasn't as bad as other reviews I read here but not great either. Just loved her body.I think you are misquoting me. I was replying to the bad review from the other poster but my review was about another girl who had a similar bad outcome. I have never seen Chari myself. But looks like no one had a truly great session with her which makes me want to avoid her completely. I can see three girls right now who won't have attitude issues at M. Lacey, Cona or Chanel or possibly Gia.

BobLove
04-30-19, 02:04
I noticed a burn out from her last fall. She bitched me out over nothing on my last session and just took out on me whatever was stewing within her. I felt disrespected and never went back to her. I also feel she's getting burned out and she should quit or take a long vacation. On the plus side, she is guaranteed BBFS + CIP. When I saw her a few years ago, she was nicer to deal with but looks like the job is beating her down over the years.Thats unfortunate. I saw Casino when she first started a year or two ago. Very nice and MILFY.

BlkRoninn
04-30-19, 02:12
Do you remember 'Star' 2 years ago?

She was my All Time Favorite.

I just found her.

She is 'Luna' in EUKGIRL.

Out of park!!

NintyNine
04-30-19, 05:33
I think you are misquoting me. I was replying to the bad review from the other poster but my review was about another girl who had a similar bad outcome. I have never seen Chari myself. But looks like no one had a truly great session with her which makes me want to avoid her completely. I can see three girls right now who won't have attitude issues at M. Lacey, Cona or Chanel or possibly Gia.Gia is definitely experienced, based on all her reviews when she was up in norcal as "Happy".

Read her reviews, and see if you can get a sense of her service. She was branded as pse.

I'm going to cross chari off my list. I just don't want to take the risk. I've seen Cona before, so I'm not going to repeat.

So now it's between lacey, chanel, and gia, unless M gets someone new in May. I'm due for my fucksesh, and there's no one to fuck.

Lacey sounds old, I know Gia is as well. Not sure about chanel's physique. Chanel looks cute in her pics, but what does she REALLY look like? I think I remember someone said she's built like a bean pole.

Toungsten
04-30-19, 08:52
I think you are misquoting me. I was replying to the bad review from the other poster but my review was about another girl who had a similar bad outcome. I have never seen Chari myself. But looks like no one had a truly great session with her which makes me want to avoid her completely. I can see three girls right now who won't have attitude issues at M. Lacey, Cona or Chanel or possibly Gia.I was actually referring to Vulcan's review.

DHorn420
04-30-19, 13:11

I just found her.

Out of park!!Read a few reviews of mongers complaining her cat bath is too long, how would you have her service was? Follows commands? Or has her own script?

BacklumChaam
04-30-19, 14:28

I just found her.

Out of park!!Of course the 50,000 dollar question is: does she allow BBFS?

TD Leafs
04-30-19, 14:49
Of course the 50,000 dollar question is: does she allow BBFS?Someone saw her already, no bb but waste time with long cat bath.

Toungsten
04-30-19, 14:52
Gia is definitely experienced, based on all her reviews when she was up in norcal as "Happy".

Read her reviews, and see if you can get a sense of her service. She was branded as pse.

I'm going to cross chari off my list. I just don't want to take the risk. I've seen Cona before, so I'm not going to repeat.

So now it's between lacey, chanel, and gia, unless M gets someone new in May. I'm due for my fucksesh, and there's no one to fuck.

Lacey sounds old, I know Gia is as well. Not sure about chanel's physique. Chanel looks cute in her pics, but what does she REALLY look like? I think I remember someone said she's built like a bean pole.I don't know where this story about Lacey looking or being old comes from. She certainly didn't look old to me while I was fucking her or when she had my cock in her mouth. She's no older than the vast majority girls which is 30 ish. Even the young looking ones like Chari admits to 28 and that is probably skimming a few years off the top. I used to think that I was fucking a 20 something until several of the girls that I spent some time with told me not to believe it. Most are in their 30's and there is one very popular one who is actually 43 but you would never know it. I've seen Lacey and I certainly wasn't disappointed with her looks or performance. BBFS but no CIP and everything else you would want on the menu.

KimchiPowerJP
04-30-19, 15:22
I experienced all that is mentioned above about Chari but the only difference is that I took charge and didn't let her run the show. In spite of what she did or tried to do I made it a fair session and her looks helped a lot. She didn't want CIM but was fine with CIP. Not much of a kisser but I didn't let that last long. I took control and that's probably why she doesn't want to see me again but not a problem because I didn't plan on going back. Wasn't as bad as other reviews I read here but not great either. Just loved her body.Chari in my mind is repeatable. Spinner body. Felt like fucking a high school girl. Damn tight pussy. (My jr is just regular) No cip for me. I guess YMMV. On the other hand, l first met lacey at KTE. She charged 100 for bb at that time. It seemed that it is free of charge now. But I won't repeat cause her pussy is loose. She does look old.

Toungsten
04-30-19, 16:23
Chari in my mind is repeatable. Spinner body. Felt like fucking a high school girl. Damn tight pussy. (My jr is just regular) No cip for me. I guess YMMV. On the other hand, l first met lacey at KTE. She charged 100 for bb at that time. It seemed that it is free of charge now. But I won't repeat cause her pussy is loose. She does look old.You're right that Chari looks young but she's not that much younger than the rest. Admits to 28 which usually would put her over 30 but her look is like a kid. Unfortunately her skills are like a kid also although her BBBJ is quite good. Mouth, hand and gagging just like I like it. As far as Lacey goes how old does she look to you? She certainly doesn't look like she's pushing 40 and could pass for late twenties and her skills more than make up for whatever age she looks like. And fortunately for me they're all tight to me. Just saying.

HapaBoy86
04-30-19, 19:25
Thats unfortunate. I saw Casino when she first started a year or two ago. Very nice and MILFY.Casino started this lifestyle way more than 2 years ago!

Bulak
05-01-19, 11:12
Casino started this lifestyle way more than 2 years ago!She was in the Palace in the years with Pepsi, Brenda, Jenny O and Naomi rotation. And ****vibe, Adultfax and TER were the go to place to find active providers. Newbies now don't have a clue of these places. That's ice age ago. LOL!

Toungsten
05-01-19, 12:04
M>>>
CONA, CHANEL, LACEY........... WLA.

SUNNY>>>
NURI, LYN. .......WLA.

http://newtopasia.hotprovider.com/escorts/............NOT AVAILABLE TODAY.

NintyNine
05-01-19, 15:02
Wow. Did gia and chari wash out. .

RjSton1999
05-01-19, 16:44
She was in the Palace in the years with Pepsi, Brenda, Jenny O and Naomi rotation. And ****vibe, Adultfax and TER were the go to place to find active providers. Newbies now don't have a clue of these places. That's ice age ago. LOL!Miss Naomi and Brenda.

JohnHada
05-01-19, 17:35
Wow. Did gia and chari wash out. .I checked with M and they are just off. No worries. Just take care of them; if not they will go back to the BA.

Toungsten
05-01-19, 18:27
Wow. Did gia and chari wash out. .Gia back Friday.

Chari booked for 3 days with one monger.

DblEspresso
05-01-19, 18:37
Gia back Friday.

Chari booked for 3 days with one monger.Does that mean outcall?

BobLove
05-01-19, 19:46
Gia back Friday.

Chari booked for 3 days with one monger.What do they do for 3 days?

Bulak
05-01-19, 21:04
Miss Naomi and Brenda.I might add in that rotation was Nana, the energy bunny, and that was the year she made a name for herself and also by then Yoona severed ties with the Palace and the duo show of Pepsi and Yoona ended.

JungleFun
05-01-19, 21:39
Anyone have info on her? I know she was gone for awhile but she's back now. Read her review on TER back then, under the impression she gave great bbj.

GI-L / Gavin Love.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gavin-love-escort-los-angeles-100235

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4565

BobLove
05-01-19, 21:50
Anyone have info on her? I know she was gone for awhile but she's back now. Read her review on TER back then, under the impression she gave great bbj.

GI-L / Gavin Love.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4565I saw her.

7 years ago LOL.

Toungsten
05-01-19, 22:08
What do they do for 3 days?Well, first of all he must speak Korean because she doesn't speak any English. Now unless he can fuck all day and night non stop I'm sure he'll get bored after two hours. I'm sure she's more accommodating with him since it's a big chunk of change for three days. I remember when Sexy Cynthia had a regular who would book her for three hours each week. Love Kim did also every Friday morning but at least with her you could spend time together, if so inclined, and have a pleasant date with all the charm and sexuality of LK. She was a real treat. Now back to three hours with Chari. As hot as she looks to me I know I couldn't do it. Two hours tops for me and move on.

HapaBoy86
05-01-19, 22:08

GI-L / Gavin Love.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4565I've always had wonderful dates with her and its obviously YMMV. But, do recommend. No need to PM me just go.

Toungsten
05-01-19, 22:09
Does that mean outcall?I would guess so. I don't think he'll spend that kind of money to spend three days in that little apartment unless he's on the lamb and found the perfect hideout.

HapaBoy86
05-01-19, 22:15
What do they do for 3 days?Ahh, what do you think. Rebecca gets booked out for a whole week sometimes.

KalaChakra
05-01-19, 23:01

GI-L / Gavin Love.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4565I had been debating for years whether to see Gi-L. Reviews were mixed, and there were always better options.

Recently, I finally saw her expecting at least a great BJ. Pretty enough girl, but the BBBJ was pretty lame. Half the time was a slow sensual handjob, which for me is a waste of time from an escort.

Covered FS was below average. Massage was pretty good, but who sees an escort for a good massage? Just a time killer.

Love Em
05-02-19, 00:21

GI-L / Gavin Love.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4565Gi-L gave me the best BBBJCIM that I ever had.

DblEspresso
05-02-19, 01:05
I would guess so. I don't think he'll spend that kind of money to spend three days in that little apartment unless he's on the lamb and found the perfect hideout.We'll if he wants to hideout and launder some money, it's ingenious, to make me wonder I didn't do that myself? LOL.

Vulcan1009
05-02-19, 04:03
BBFS with or without CIP list.

Since these ladies comes and go so fast I would say we should start a chart so we can all try before they leave, hahaha.

1,Name: Chari Age: 30 to 35 BBFS: Yes CIP: NO E-Monkey Link: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chari-escort-los-angeles-490359 -just an example.

2,Name: Age: to_ BBFS: CIP: E-Monkey Link:

3,Name: Age: to_ BBFS: CIP: E-Monkey Link:

4,Name: Age: to_ BBFS: CIP: E-Monkey Link:

5,Name: Age: to_ BBFS: CIP: E-Monkey Link:

By the time we get to 6, the 1st one would have gone home already, LOL.

Lets share.

Vulcan1009
05-02-19, 04:13
Hi all,

I have been a regular for ca kdolls but I would like to know if anyone of you knows more.

I have try Cami and Sonya, saw both more then 4 times.

Cami would BBFS the tip but not all the way in, no CIP but CIM.

Sonya would BBFS all the way, no CIP but CIM, she had real nice D cup, I saw a bad review here about her but I had lots fun with her even though she is on the older side, between 30 to 40 for sure.

They have others like Vivian, Chanel and Mio, saw Mio years ago no BBFS but now that might changed, not sure if either one of these three you guys have experience with BBFS.

Thanks.

Slideryyz
05-02-19, 07:00

GI-L / Gavin Love.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4565I saw her three years ago. LOL In DTLA. She is on and off. When she is off, she'd take one year.

Slideryyz
05-02-19, 07:02
Casino started this lifestyle way more than 2 years ago!Yeah, close to five yrs, I think.

Slideryyz
05-02-19, 07:07
Not sure if that's her, but certainly accurate with some light photoshop.I know where Palace snags pix from. If I post, I'd get blacklisted by booker. So I rather not. LOL.

RickZey
05-02-19, 12:30
Ahh, what do you think. Rebecca gets booked out for a whole week sometimes.LMAO. That's overkill. More money for kgirls though. Set for a week. Sheesh.

Toungsten
05-02-19, 15:32
Ahh, what do you think. Rebecca gets booked out for a whole week sometimes.I wouldn't even mention Rebecca and Chari in the same breath. Rebecca speaks English and has a charm and personality that makes her someone special to be with for an extended period time. Not on the same level IMHO.

CrunchEazy
05-02-19, 18:05
I wouldn't even mention Rebecca and Chari in the same breath. Rebecca speaks English and has a charm and personality that makes her someone special to be with for an extended period time. Not on the same level IMHO.Which Rebecca is this. & is she BBFS?

Is this her

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-escort-orange-county-179094

Chef Boyardee
05-02-19, 19:53
Which Rebecca is this. & is she BBFS?

Is this her

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-escort-orange-county-179094No and no.

Toungsten
05-02-19, 20:18
Which Rebecca is this. & is she BBFS?

Is this her

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-escort-orange-county-179094I'm pretty sure this is the Rebecca he's talking about an she's YMMV as the stories go.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-escort-los-angeles-69252

HapaBoy86
05-02-19, 20:27
I'm pretty sure this is the Rebecca he's talking about an she's YMMV as the stories go.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rebecca-escort-los-angeles-69252Correct M, and she is not BB.

HapaBoy86
05-02-19, 20:28
LMAO. That's overkill. More money for kgirls though. Set for a week. Sheesh.When Rebecca was in Seattle she was booked by several deep pocket dudes in the tech industry for weeks or more.