PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169

InternDavid
05-07-24, 16:43
https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-tami/

Anyone know if she's worked in LA (or anywhere else) under a different name? Her photos look so familiar, I feel like I might have seen her before, but I can't quite place my finger on what name she would have used. (Or if she's just using another provider's photos, since some girls do that.).She was here in the last half of last year. She may have had a different name but I don't remember what it was.

EasyPeasyDong
05-07-24, 22:13
Wanted to see Arin again today, but she is off. Will make a review once seen.She was with KBunnyGirls in San Jose.

Can't remember her name.

Try Internet Archive KBunnyGirls.

Stonkz
05-07-24, 22:16
Wanted to see Arin again today, but she is off. Will make a review once seen.Jamie is a san jose import. But she was at WLA few years ago I think, If my memory serves me right. First impression was that she isn't as lean as she used to be. She's curvy, not fat, it all goes to her hips, ass and legs. Service was good. Nothing spectacular about it. Popped twice.

Then theres Dana GG. She got implants and is not as lean as she use to be. I would label her as curvy as well. But her service is still top notch. Same as when I saw her before she left.

Rizzler808
05-08-24, 00:51
Browsed the specials and came across Holly and I must say, the picture of her flashing her ass catches the eye. P.S. On the photos but I'll be a monkey's uncle if that isn't her. Certified MILF Service Queen with some of the nicer curves in WLA tbh. Especially that ass, being as plump as it is, is reason enough for me to return. She has a nice set of tits as well but I've been loving booties more lately so deference has been awarded. After seeing her, abit surprised she's not talked about more given the MILF fan crowd here.

Holly's BBBJ was decent from what I remember but tbh, it was hard to remember little else after we started fucking. I will say, Holly knows what to do with what she has. I haven't had anyone ride my cock like that in RCG since goddamn Thailand. That real good circular motion with her ass all pressed into you where all you see is cheeks and not an inch of your cock. Not a bad kisser neither and given how often I dfk these kgirls nowadays. CIP 2 x with her and tbh, high amount of chemistry with her which I liked. Most likely will see her again given the MSOG was included and she seemed pretty organic which I find under assessed on all platforms. Anyways, cool chick and looking forward to my next score.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/holly

Vulcan1009
05-08-24, 02:13
Alright gents, after all the reviews, I finally pull the trigger tonight and shoot my shot, LOL.

You guys are seriously gate keeping this busty sexy girl, I should have see her sooner instead of wondering, damn.

So lets get to the detail.

Face: Photo is her just glamed up, she is pretty for sure, slightly smaller eyes as other said, full lips and DFK well, not sure what others mentioned that she didn't do much DFK but with me she did so YMMV. Long jet black hair and well done make up, 80-90% match photo which is rare.

Body: Her body is seriously spot on vs picture or with even bigger tits. Holy crap her body is to die for. She is not your typical spinner type, she is exactly Allie body type. Seriously big tits and I couldn't even hold it with my whole palm. Yes implant and semi firm but she lets you do whatever you want, her nips are big and puffy, it's like they grew for us to suck on. Coke bottle body and overall firm as she is under 30 I believe, not an inch of wrinkle and firm ass to grab, they are not giggly nor they are flat, perfect size to be honest. Shaven kitty, lets me DATY as long as I want and she enjoys it with some twitch and moan with every lick, LOL. BUT holy moly her tits are awesome brah, you big tit lovers needs to see her and she is athletically fit / firm, I believe she works out.

Service: After JY, she is a notch down on crazyness, she is more sensual, slower, but she kept her eyes on you while you make your every thrust. She pulls you in for deeper and closer penetration. Sensual moan and body movement while you fuck, grabs her own tits and twist them when she is about to cum, gets wet easily and easy to teas. BBBJ is at a normal level, but fucking her in any position while looking at them tits shaking and bouncing is what I'm there for and I totally loved it.

Attitude: Sensual, sultry even though she is on the younger side, if you really pin her, I will say late 20's to early 30 for sure. Let's you do anything and takes your lead. No english at all, so simple words for position only. But I'm not there to talk, I'm there to suck on them big tits and fuck while looking at them big tits shaking, LOL.

Overall: I will repeat, this is not a one off. She is like those JAV college girl next door forgot her key and outside is pouring rain so she crashed at your house for the night, if you see her, you will know what I mean for the feeling, LOL.

Taliesin92
05-08-24, 02:34
If you haven't seen her and are on the fence just go she's absolutely fire best service in wla rn.Is she exclusively handled by Gangnamgirls? Wondering if she's available through other bookers, as well.

Jax213
05-08-24, 02:41
Theres been an uptick of AI pics and I find them too off putting and end up not trying the girl. At least with fake pics you kinda assumed that that's not her but an interpretation of what she aspires to look like.

I could just be ranting but I was wandering what the general feeling towards AI pics is.

Typical John
05-08-24, 03:03
Theres been an uptick of AI pics and I find them too off putting and end up not trying the girl. At least with fake pics you kinda assumed that that's not her but an interpretation of what she aspires to look like.

I could just be ranting but I was wandering what the general feeling towards AI pics is.I am with you 100%.

Randy62
05-08-24, 11:43
I am with you 100%.Are annoying AF. Everytimne I see one of these pics and theyre either hiding the hands or she has deformed 6 fingers I want to puke. Sick of the agency BS with all their lame pics. I understand the photoshopping which in itself is way overdone but using similar or AI pics is pathetic.

PumpNDump
05-08-24, 11:46
Kbliss Wednesday activity partners.

Jamie Remi Tami.

OG Dana at Gangnam.

BonerAppetitty
05-08-24, 11:57
Try asking if booker Jane at https://www.kgla.net/pic can help you book her. In other news, I believe Daphne/Bona is back as CGLA Candy3.

Is she exclusively handled by Gangnamgirls? Wondering if she's available through other bookers, as well.

SplendidOrchid
05-08-24, 13:05
Saw Kamela, and I have to agree, I think she's actually in her 20's. Very much a girlfriend experience in the sense that she makes you (or at least made me) feel like she wants to be there. I think if I continue to see her, the sessions would be even more passionate. Anyways, we started with the standard blue toast / shower procedure where I started gently feeling her up. Little guy got to attention pretty quick so we dried off and went into the bedroom. I laid down on the bed, and she started with a nice slow BBBJ while I held her hair back for her. I didn't want to pop in her mouth, so I motioned for her to climb up and she slowly lowered herself with a fantastic facial expression of satisfaction. Her pussy felt great, and we switch to missionary after a bit. I wanted to try other positions, but ended up blowing my load in missionary because it was too good.

After a quick cleanup, we cuddled, and she kept stroking me, and sooner than I expected, we did round two. Finally got to try doggie style and ended up popping a second time again in missionary, this time with her near the edge of the bed and me standing. Did a cleanup shower, where I felt her up a little bit more, LOL, and then we kissed goodbye. Great session with a great provider! I will definitely repeat.

TL; DR: Solid provider worth seeeing!

She might actually be in her 20's! I don't think she's actually 22, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's in her late 20's. She is quite attractive; long hair, not too tall, not too short, and a pretty face. Very much has an innocent air to her. The service was solid and good. I think with more experience, she definitely has the potential to grow into superstar status. All the standard activities (DFK, BBBJ, BBFS) were no problem and very enjoyable. Hopefully we can all treat her nicely and she'll stick around!

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kamela

LoveFromFrank
05-08-24, 13:32
Browsed the specials and came across Holly and I must say, the picture of her flashing her ass catches the eye. P.S. On the photos but I'll be a monkey's uncle if that isn't her. Certified MILF Service Queen with some of the nicer curves in WLA tbh. Especially that ass, being as plump as it is, is reason enough for me to return. She has a nice set of tits as well but I've been loving booties more lately so deference has been awarded. After seeing her, abit surprised she's not talked about more given the MILF fan crowd here.Because everyone seems to agree she is a great addition to the line up of all-inclusive being busty and service oriented as she is. Its just a few guys talking here and we're a very small sample size. For all we know, there could be an unknown who is consistently booked up the entirety of the day but because no one says anything, who would know. FWIW, we do have our favs and we tend to dote on them but that's half the fun. Its almost like a diary entry at the end of the day when you want to solidify your time in writing to anything but an empty void. I often go back reading my own encounters just to see which one vibes that day to see if there's a hankering in either direction. That said, reading yours might make me make an appointment with her soon. She is great value as most girls at the 340 price range are.

LoveFromFrank
05-08-24, 13:35
Alright gents, after all the reviews, I finally pull the trigger tonight and shoot my shot, LOL.

You guys are seriously gate keeping this busty sexy girl, I should have see her sooner instead of wondering, damn.
Vulcan, we have been seeing here LOL. You're just late to the party. Can concur that she's a good rival to JY though. Lots of attractive ladies to drain my wallet nowadays.

LoveFromFrank
05-08-24, 13:39

I could just be ranting but I was wandering what the general feeling towards AI pics is.Meh, I feel you on that for the sole reason that it can be extremely misleading if one had a total IQ of 10 to think that's a real woman. It does deter someone though to make those appointments with them so I don't know why they'd do so with that in mind. Only reason I could reasonably suspect is that its a privacy thing. Some of these ladies are telling their loved ones they're doing something else and I can only imagine the social backlash they'd experience if it got around back home. As long as the girl is at least hot with good service, I can stomach it to keep coming back.

LoveFromFrank
05-08-24, 13:54
The upcharge almost deterred me from making a second appointment with Erica but tbh, she is just that hot that I find it worth paying the upcharge to enjoy the eye candy. Erica did seem to remember me despite seeing me only one time and she was curious to wonder why I liked her enough to come back. Plugged the words into Papago and flatly told her she was very pretty and it was a good time. She did that slow nod and gave me a side smile which told me she was at the very least flattered to be told that.

I think the honesty did the session well given her attitude and service seemed more passionate than last time. Didn't need to wait for the mouth wash to get in some dfk prior to the BBBJ. Idk where she found the energy to deepthroat so easily either; maybe one of the larger guys has made her more accommodated to taking DT easier. Regardless Erica was killing it so far so I took the reigns and took her to the mirror for some mutual self-voyeurism in standing doggy. She wasn't opposed from some light choking and she certainly made an effort to ride me better this time around. Creampie finish and she even tried to get me off once more but after 10 minutes in the second round, I knew it was not going to come anytime soon and just let things play out until I could see the buzzer was about to go. Worth it and may continue to fill her up as the weeks go on and I make the rounds in between then.

https://asianvibe.is/models/erica-4-30/

AsianAssEater
05-08-24, 15:04
Because everyone seems to agree she is a great addition to the line up of all-inclusive being busty and service oriented as she is. Its just a few guys talking here and we're a very small sample size. For all we know, there could be an unknown who is consistently booked up the entirety of the day but because no one says anything, who would know. FWIW, we do have our favs and we tend to dote on them but that's half the fun. Its almost like a diary entry at the end of the day when you want to solidify your time in writing to anything but an empty void. I often go back reading my own encounters just to see which one vibes that day to see if there's a hankering in either direction. That said, reading yours might make me make an appointment with her soon. She is great value as most girls at the 340 price range are.Also she's been here forever I used to see her a lot when she was at 300 all in she was good then but when she changed her donation I stopped seeing her. Nice ass but be warned she has pretty messed up teeth unless she fixed them since I last saw her.

LoveThatk
05-08-24, 15:12
Is she exclusively handled by Gangnamgirls? Wondering if she's available through other bookers, as well.I was able to book her with kbliss.

WaffleEater
05-08-24, 16:47
Fresh in from Korea apparently and for the life of me, idk who told her to go at $340 w / MSOG as a starter but god damn this was the home run I've been looking for in awhile. Inquired about some of the new additions and Minji apparently flew in yesterday. Was told she was young but I was pretty skeptical given even women in their 30's will include an upcharge. She doesn't. I almost told her that she could ask for more since she's got all the trappings that would make sense for the upcharge but alas, I left guilty while thinking about my pockets and the pockets of other mongers. If she does raise it, it wasn't me guys LOL.

TLDR: she should be in the conversation for HYA's up and coming but given she's new, its too early to tell if this service will have consistency over time since I suspect she's going to get busy soon.

Photos: Definitely not her. Even if its actually her, it would be hard to pick her in the line up if that's what I had to go off of.

https://asianvibe.is/models/minji/

Looks: Regardless of the photos, she's hot. Her eyes are that type where they're like slim and almond shaped like her photos. I melt for that. Stats are at least accurate in that she's a shorty with a full rack, and LONG silky black hair. Along with gym girls, I do love my fobby Korean girls and she honestly is the template for that type of beauty. Ass isn't bad either but its really her face that does it. She has a very sexy sharp and slim look to her face kinda of like her photos so I didn't feel ripped off in terms of getting a MILF when I was looking for a younger lady today. Can attest that she's is in her late 20's according to her documentation since it came up in pillow talk.

English: Nothing except whatever she may have learned in school.

Attitude: For a younger fresh off the plane girl, she wasn't as shy as I would have expected. I suspect she must have had similar work in Korea to grow her accustomed to the demands of the job. Plays well since I didn't feel like I needed to show her anything or that the service was forced. Very bubbly and friendly with some GFE vibes post nut.

Service: Amazing tbh. No ifs and buts, she's experienced. BBBJ was good, a little slow for my taste but nothing to complain about. What was sexy was that she was given up some camel slides and would pull away if I tried to stick it in while she was in position for CG but teasing before execution. No hands and with her tits in my mouth, she took me in rode me gradually. What I mean by this is that she was doing half strokes before she eventually took me in fully every time. Tbh I really liked those halfies, faster, and grazes my sensitive areas.

I fucked her like I was fucking in college, changing positions every 5 minutes but I think it was since she was so unexpectedly pretty, I got a little nervous and wanted to impress her. Doubt I did it but she praised the creativity afterwards LOL. Didn't have any trouble slamming her home in the usual suspects and her dfk was all there whenever available. Finished with 20 minutes to spare and kicked it with her for the remaining time I had her. She offered to get me off again but tbh, the conversation, even with translator was going well that I enjoyed it nonetheless. I wish I was more proficient in Korean, she seemed pretty personable.

Expense: $340.

Repeat / Rec: Yes and Yes. I got to get it in a few more times before she realizes she's playing with different circumstances than some of the MILF queens also in WLA.

AsianAssEater
05-08-24, 17:45
Fresh in from Korea apparently and for the life of me, idk who told her to go at $340 w / MSOG as a starter but god damn this was the home run I've been looking for in awhile. Inquired about some of the new additions and Minji apparently flew in yesterday. Was told she was young but I was pretty skeptical given even women in their 30's will include an upcharge. She doesn't. I almost told her that she could ask for more since she's got all the trappings that would make sense for the upcharge but alas, I left guilty while thinking about my pockets and the pockets of other mongers. If she does raise it, it wasn't me guys LOL.

TLDR: she should be in the conversation for HYA's up and coming but given she's new, its too early to tell if this service will have consistency over time since I suspect she's going to get busy soon.

Photos: Definitely not her. Even if its actually her, it would be hard to pick her in the line up if that's what I had to go off of.

Looks: Regardless of the photos, she's hot. Her eyes are that type where they're like slim and almond shaped like her photos. I melt for that. Stats are at least accurate in that she's a shorty with a full rack, and LONG silky black hair. Along with gym girls, I do love my fobby Korean girls and she honestly is the template for that type of beauty. Ass isn't bad either but its really her face that does it. She has a very sexy sharp and slim look to her face kinda of like her photos so I didn't feel ripped off in terms of getting a MILF when I was looking for a younger lady today. Can attest that she's is in her late 20's according to her documentation since it came up in pillow talk..I mean arin, Maia, Ina have shown that if you're younger than avg kgirl and provide good service you'll be booked all day the majority of the days of the week at bb special. Maybe they starting to realize that. Good review maybe I'll try her next but I worried how you said fob type those are always the worst for someone like me.

SteveTandberg
05-08-24, 18:50
When I saw Dana Og last week, she said that she was getting a new roommate from Korea.

Is that Jamie from San Jose or Minji?

Looks: Regardless of the photos, she's hot. Her eyes are that type where they're like slim and almond shaped like her photos. I melt for that. Stats are at least accurate in that she's a shorty with a full rack, and LONG silky black hair. Along with gym girls, I do love my fobby Korean girls and she honestly is the template for that type of beauty. Ass isn't bad either but its really her face that does it. She has a very sexy sharp and slim look to her face kinda of like her photos so I didn't feel ripped off in terms of getting a MILF when I was looking for a younger lady today. Can attest that she's is in her late 20's according to her documentation since it came up in pillow talk.

Attitude: For a younger fresh off the plane girl, she wasn't as shy as I would have expected. I suspect she must have had similar work in Korea to grow her accustomed to the demands of the job. Plays well since I didn't feel like I needed to show her anything or that the service was forced. Very bubbly and friendly with some GFE vibes post nut.

Service: Amazing tbh. No ifs and buts, she's experienced. BBBJ was good, a little slow for my taste but nothing to complain about. What was sexy was that she was given up some camel slides and would pull away if I tried to stick it in while she was in position for CG but teasing before execution. No hands and with her tits in my mouth, she took me in rode me gradually. What I mean by this is that she was doing half strokes before she eventually took me in fully every time. Tbh I really liked those halfies, faster, and grazes my sensitive areas.

I fucked her like I was fucking in college, changing positions every 5 minutes but I think it was since she was so unexpectedly pretty, I got a little nervous and wanted to impress her. Doubt I did it but she praised the creativity afterwards LOL. Didn't have any trouble slamming her home in the usual suspects and her dfk was all there whenever available. Finished with 20 minutes to spare and kicked it with her for the remaining time I had her. She offered to get me off again but tbh, the conversation, even with translator was going well that I enjoyed it nonetheless. I wish I was more proficient in Korean, she seemed pretty personable.

Repeat / Rec: Yes and Yes. I got to get it in a few more times before she realizes she's playing with different circumstances than some of the MILF queens also in WLA.

PounderMC
05-08-24, 21:36

Repeat / Rec: Yes and Yes. I got to get it in a few more times before she realizes she's playing with different circumstances than some of the MILF queens also in WLA.Can she take Magnum ck?

AsianAssEater
05-08-24, 22:30
Can she take Magnum ck?Tofft pounder and let us know but there's prob like a 99% probability that she cannot based on her being fob but he said she's experienced so that makes me think she's prob toured Asia but then avg pp size for most Asian countries is 5 in or below, so that's why I believe mag is prob out of the question she might even struggle with the average here. Then again who knows this is just my experience with fob chicks.

WaffleEater
05-09-24, 00:04
When I saw Dana Og last week, she said that she was getting a new roommate from Korea.

Is that Jamie from San Jose or Minji?No idea I'm afraid, I did not see a roommate while visiting.

WaffleEater
05-09-24, 00:04
Can she take Magnum ck?I also don't know. My cock is aggressively average.

HiKeke
05-09-24, 00:10

Is that Jamie from San Jose or Minji?Dana's roommate should be Tiana.

Chef Boyardee
05-09-24, 01:39

I wasn't initially interested in Minji because of the obviously fake pictures, but this review got me to try (thanks WaffleEater! My tldr is if you like newer fob girls, I recommend. If you want polished veteran service, I would suggest someone else. Personally, I had fun and will repeat, but manage your expectations in terms of technique.

Taliesin92
05-09-24, 02:50
Try asking if booker Jane at https://www.kgla.net/pic can help you book her. In other news, I believe Daphne/Bona is back as CGLA Candy3.Cool, thanks for the heads up.

I really don't understand why Daphne keeps changing her name and moving locations like every two weeks. Then she complains that business is slow. Well, yeah, because her fans can't find her. Or maybe she's trying to avoid me, who knows. LOL!

Cream Inside
05-09-24, 11:18
Saw Kamela, and I have to agree, I think she's actually in her 20's. Very much a girlfriend experience in the sense that she makes you (or at least made me) feel like she wants to be there. I think if I continue to see her, the sessions would be even more passionate. Anyways, we started with the standard blue toast / shower procedure where I started gently feeling her up. Little guy got to attention pretty quick so we dried off and went into the bedroom. I laid down on the bed, and she started with a nice slow BBBJ while I held her hair back for her. I didn't want to pop in her mouth, so I motioned for her to climb up and she slowly lowered herself with a fantastic facial expression of satisfaction. Her pussy felt great, and we switch to missionary after a bit. I wanted to try other positions, but ended up blowing my load in missionary because it was too good.

After a quick cleanup, we cuddled, and she kept stroking me, and sooner than I expected, we did round two. Finally got to try doggie style and ended up popping a second time again in missionary, this time with her near the edge of the bed and me standing. Did a cleanup shower, where I felt her up a little bit more, LOL, and then we kissed goodbye. Great session with a great provider! I will definitely repeat.I had the pleasure of meeting Kamela this week and would consider her HYA category or at least CYA and has wonderful service. She does legitimate look like she's in her 20's and has this very innocent face but delivered service with a passion. Let's hope that she sticks around.

PumpNDump
05-09-24, 11:59
Kbliss Thursday availability.

Jamie Remi Tami.

Gangnam OG Dana.

JackHolly
05-09-24, 17:32
Phew! Glad others agree with me and that I wasn't totally misjudging the age! Either way, a nice experience worth trying.

I had the pleasure of meeting Kamela this week and would consider her HYA category or at least CYA and has wonderful service. She does legitimate look like she's in her 20's and has this very innocent face but delivered service with a passion. Let's hope that she sticks around.

IanLee
05-09-24, 21:43
Just wanted to add my two cents on JiYoung. She is definitely on the older side and not what I would call a looker, but she is a service queen. She has a great personality and aims to please. The best part is that she has a really tight and active pussy. Having recently experienced the opposite (a younger agency girl who felt like fucking a fully inflated balloon) it was such a night-and-day experience to feel the deathgrip down below and have to actually pace myself. I swear that thing never stopped moving. She's also multi-orgasmic and really arches her back while cumming in doggy, she is squeezing your dick so hard. I'd recommend checking her out for any of you extra-tight pussy connosseiurs.I concur. Definitely on the older side is right. I would peg her as late forties. Flat, pancake ass with pretty good man-mades. Not a great face. But very skilled at BBBJ, enthusiastic, service queen. Very tight, good feeling pussy. I sometimes have problems popping twice, but she got me there pretty easily. Didn't click with her, though. She's kind of on the business-like side.

I had a good time, but would not repeat. Kind of hard to get past her age. Also short, under 5 feet. Same reason that I wouldn't repeat with Miss X, Pepsi, Nicole.

RonStefou32
05-10-24, 08:46
I saw Kamela based on the reviews.

I definitely don't think she is HYA. CYA sure.

She is cute and young sure. Looks fobby GND. Wasn't really excited by her looks at all. Her body is thin but tits and ass are very unexciting. She's just a plain looking girl. Has nice long hair and soft skin but I'm starting to really not care about age anymore. A sexy looking girl in her 30's will give me way more of a boner than this girl.

She was sweet and passionate but lacked technique.

Her pussy wasn't tight. I opted for CFS since I just wasn't feeling she was worth the upcharge.

BBBJ was not great and she kept taking breaks after a couple minutes.

I opted for BBBJCIM after trying a few positions and not really enjoying the CFS with her. It took awhile to cum because of her stopping all the time.

DFK was pretty decent though.

Would not repeat.

TL; DR: Solid provider worth seeeing!

She might actually be in her 20's! I don't think she's actually 22, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's in her late 20's. She is quite attractive; long hair, not too tall, not too short, and a pretty face. Very much has an innocent air to her. The service was solid and good. I think with more experience, she definitely has the potential to grow into superstar status. All the standard activities (DFK, BBBJ, BBFS) were no problem and very enjoyable. Hopefully we can all treat her nicely and she'll stick around!

PumpNDump
05-10-24, 11:50
Kbliss Friday funtime options.

Jamie Remi Tami.

OG Dana at Gangnam.

PumpNDump
05-11-24, 11:24
Kbliss Saturday slot selection.

Jamie Remi Tami.

Gangnam Dana.

JoyTraveller
05-11-24, 19:21
Had a solid couple sessions with Arin. Definitely worth a visit. Could be considered HYA or CYA, depending on one's taste.

Photos: are certainly her with a bit of P.S. She's in her 20's, I have no doubt. Post sex she shared she was a university student prior to coming to WLA and I would have no reason to think otherwise.

Service: pretty solid; bbj was good but a bit on the brief side. She could improve the effort there but skills were decent enough. Very sensitive in a positive way to dfk, daty, etc. She is tight and gets very wet. Made me pop when riding me (shame on me for not resisting that urge more LOL).

Post sex: some nice gf time chat afterwards- she has decent enough English for conversation.

Recommend: yes. I've taken her for a spin twice and will now rotate her out to make room for some of the new arrivals. But definitely worth a visit or repeat visit in my book

https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-babyarin/

Phazze93
05-12-24, 05:29
Saw Minji on Waffle's review.

Not the most worth it but not the worst as well.

She's definitely busy, new girl on the block.

Quick summary.

F = 7/10.

T = 6/10.

A = 6/10.

S = 5. 5-6/10.

She's definitely not a bad deal when it comes to WLA if you're looking for a provider on the younger side.

However, she's a far cry from her other young counterparts like Maia / Baby Arin.

A part of it is inexperience perhaps? Didn't have a bad time, but if you're looking for a seasoned service queen. I'd pass.

Objectively for those of you who would like a comparison to other active HYA / CYAs. Below is a quick point of reference.

Face / appearance = Shani Tulip Minji.

Service = Shani Tulip Minji.

English = Tulip Shani Minji.

Again, by no means was it a bad session. But really nothing to write home about IMO.

She's objectively good looking, but I wouldn't consider universally attractive.

A little bit of TOAS.

She claims to be 20's but I'd say pushing late 20's /30 probably.

For mag dudes, I have a feeling she won't be able to handle. But I'm very much average so who knows.

She doesn't speak a lick of english.

If you're looking for a "green" experience for an all-in cost, sure.

But personally, considering all of the inactive / active providers in WLA. Minji does not rank 1 in any metric.

Could she get there eventually? Possibly. However, I have a feeling she won't be in LA for an extended period of time.

LARckr720
05-12-24, 11:06
What's each mean? Since this is now a new rating standard.

AsianAssEater
05-12-24, 11:19
What's each mean? Since this is now a new rating standard.Hot young Asian and cute young Asian.

Christophe1
05-12-24, 11:40
What's each mean? Since this is now a new rating standard.My meaning of HYA is a woman you could marry like Baby Moon. She isn't DDG but whenever I have gone out with those types they are like attention magnets, so not my type.

CYA is as implied cute. Attractive enough that I behave in an inspired flirty way, but at the end of the day, they are friend material. Baby Sweet and Baby Sugar, along with others would be here.

PumpNDump
05-12-24, 12:49
Kbliss Sunday service availability.

Jamie Remi Tami.

Gangnam Dana.

LundonFrog
05-12-24, 14:32
The recent shining providers get mostly discussed a lot here. But I'd like to know who are your current ATF's right? IE providers that don't get written about much cause they've been here, but you'll repeat because they blow your socks off every time.

I'm talking about the caliber of providers like Allie, Bon / Emma, Megan (when she was around).

MountainLover
05-12-24, 14:47
What's each mean? Since this is now a new rating standard.I was wondering that too, although my guess is Hot Young Asian and Cute Young Asian.

MountainLover
05-12-24, 15:00
Hello All,

I am heading back to LA soon. The last time I was in I saw Bomi, who I left a review on. She was super cute with a beautiful body, although ultimately not the experience I had wanted. I am looking for a shorter, younger (20's), Asian provider with large naturals and a sex drive that will keep her engaged throughout the entire hour; even if I do not get two pops, I want her to try and get me there the entire time. At the very minimum, she has to enjoy receiving DATY and giving a BBBJ with CIM. FS is not a necessity, although with an hour to play I would want to partake. If she squirted or rimmed, that would be a bonus. Would love to hear who your favorites have been lately.

I agree with another poster who said that all the girl's images lately are looking heavily Photoshopped or AI, so we all have to be reliant on each other for the correct description. Thank you in advance for any information and as always, I will post a review on whoever I see.

AsianAssEater
05-12-24, 17:44

Not the most worth it but not the worst as well.

She's definitely busy, new girl on the block.

Quick summary.

F = 7/10.

T = 6/10.

A = 6/10.

S = 5. 5-6/10.

She's definitely not a bad deal when it comes to WLA if you're looking for a provider on the younger side.

However, she's a far cry from her other young counterparts like Maia / Baby Arin.

A part of it is inexperience perhaps? Didn't have a bad time, but if you're looking for a seasoned service queen. I'd pass.

Objectively for those of you who would like a comparison to other active HYA / CYAs. Below is a quick point of reference.

Face / appearance = Shani Tulip Minji.

Service = Shani Tulip Minji.Welcome back Phazze thanks for tofft and due to this I will be canceling my prebook with her thanks.

PussyDestroyr
05-13-24, 00:20
I had a dream that I met Jamie and she was a home run. I'd like to get other folks opinions of her as well. Beautiful hair, beautiful skin amazing face and for those that remember OG Jamie that had a nice ass. This one has just as nice a butt. It's where she shines honestly. Enough boob to fill my hand I'm good to go.

Im Yours
05-13-24, 01:53

So lets get to the detail.I mostly agree with Vulcan. A fantastic set of tits and a thick-ish body. A tiny bit of belly in the midsection but not out of shape fat, but soft. Her tits are def the star of the show.

F: 6. 5 - all I remember is her having sort of smaller features vs size of her face.

B: 8. 5 - curvy / thicker but just fantastic well done man mades with larger nipples. Nice ass. Not super toned but great skin.

A: 7. 5 - good attitude and willing to please but sorta aloof sometimes even though seemingly good chemistry at times.

S: 8 - down for all the positions. Gets super duper wet. Not the best CG grinder, does have the disconnect at the hips, but still rode well, 7. 5/10. Not deep enough Dfk for me, but lots of kissing. I skipped her BJ so I can't comment.

E: Below average but enough to have some banter.

Repeat: maybe. Needs slightly more / better DFK. Might need to charm a little more. Man those tits are awesome though, and I'm not even that much of a tit guy.

RockItAllNite
05-13-24, 08:33

Not the most worth it but not the worst as well.Here's the truth of the matter. I have seen all 3 girls you are referring to here. Shani, Tulip and Minji. You said Minji looked like TOAS = Tits on a stick? You must have seen a different girl. All 3 of those you referred to are curvy cuties. None are in any way TOAS. Minji doesn't speak any English, but who cares? I sure don't. I am not seeing these girls for conversation. I can use a translation app on my phone to chat if I desire. She is new to the USA and just getting used to the market. She is superior in looks to many. Needs training to get to where others are. If you have to have a girl in her 20's vs. 30's to get up, then you will be looking at a very, very narrow segment of those available. I think it has already been established that most of the girls are in their 30's, but many look younger and stay that way for a longer time than other ethnicities. Minji is fobby, has a pretty face, a nice body, sweet personality, is younger, laughs easily, takes direction, and tries to please. If you want a **** experience that will ravage you upon entry, choose a girl that will do that. Many of the experienced ones will but they are not in their 20's and have more mileage. It's about prioritization and tradeoffs.

Minji is PSE and Shani is GFE only for the same price.

It's funny how there has been a big push here to advertise for Shani recently since she went GFE instead of PSE. Has anyone had Shani PSE undercover recently?

RonStefou32
05-13-24, 09:04
I saw Jamie the other day right after 3rd time seeing Tami.

Tami is still atf not even by a close margin. I actually didn't pop with Tami. I usually hold off with her until last moment but today because I knew I was seeing Jamie right after I was fine with it and she actually thought I did pop so I went with it.

From opening the door, Jamie is attractive.

She is not hot by Ina standards but she is at the very least a pretty girl.

Best way to describe her body is she looks like a fertile Korean woman in her late 20's.

Full natural tits, full ass, great skin.

BBBJ was nice and deep and sensual. Not the best but pretty good.

After which she rode me on edge of bed to start.

Missionary was great.

Reverse cowgirl she is one of the better girls for this. Doesn't go crazy aggressive but finds the perfect tempo.

Great at cowgirl too. I preferred when she grinded on me vs hopping on her knees so that I can maintain cum control.

Her pussy feels nice, but is not particularly grippy or tight.

Definitely felt the difference after just coming from seeing Tami.

Popped 1st time with missionary.

2nd and 3rd time with spooning.

Overall great session but not repeatable for me.

I have very high standards for repeating. The only girls I'd ever repeat with are.

Tami. Best overall tightness looks service sensuality novelty BBBJ.

Ina. Best looking with great service.

Sunny. Tight and service.

JiYoung. Tight and service.

One thing to mention on the negative side for Jamie.

She seemed less enthused with kissing as the session passed the half hour mark.

Also she seemed disappointed that I wanted to go for multiple pops and her facial expression changed and it didn't seem like she was enjoying herself anymore.

Also to note at one point I had her masturbate for me while I was watching her and that was a nice little highlight. She looked very sexy doing it.

I think if her pussy was tight she could be a repeat but without the super tight twat, one shot is all she's got.

Phazze93
05-13-24, 11:25
Here's the truth of the matter. I have seen all 3 girls you are referring to here. Shani, Tulip and Minji. You said Minji looked like TOAS = Tits on a stick? You must have seen a different girl. All 3 of those you referred to are curvy cuties. None are in any way TOAS. Minji doesn't speak any English, but who cares? I sure don't. I am not seeing these girls for conversation. I can use a translation app on my phone to chat if I desire. She is new to the USA and just getting used to the market. She is superior in looks to many. Needs training to get to where others are. If you have to have a girl in her 20's vs. 30's to get up, then you will be looking at a very, very narrow segment of those available. I think it has already been established that most of the girls are in their 30's, but many look younger and stay that way for a longer time than other ethnicities. Minji is fobby, has a pretty face, a nice body, sweet personality, is younger, laughs easily, takes direction, and tries to please. If you want a **** experience that will ravage you upon entry, choose a girl that will do that. Many of the experienced ones will but they are not in their 20's and have more mileage. It's about prioritization and tradeoffs.No push for Shani by any means LOL. It was just a comparison of active HYAs I've seen recently-ish.

Comparatively to Shani & Tulip, Minji is closer to TOAS than them both. Minji is taller. Like 5'5?

Her boobs are not as nice and smaller. But again perhaps due to her height, making them appear smaller?

Its just my opinion LOL.

I think Minji's frame resembles Remi. Who is definitely TOAS. Much more so than Shani, Tulip, Maia or Arin.

It definitely is a trade-off game. Considering I'm in my early 30's, can't blame me for not wanting to meet anyone older than me. A narrow segment indeed.

And like I said before, I didn't have a bad time at all.

She's new and so understandably other providers who have been around for a while are going to rank higher.

And TBH, all of these girls are fobby LOL. And personally, of all the providers I've seen. I've yet to meet one that hasn't been sweet, takes direction / tries to please, and laughs easily. YMMV.

As for your last bit about Shani, I've not tried her PSE undercover and I doubt anyone who has would publicly advertise.

She also mentioned she's not on birth control so idk how likely BB would be with her.

Perhaps the frequency of chatter regarding her could be a result of her consistently being listed at the top of bookers like CGLA?

A fresh reminder to anyone who has already seen her and one of the first to catch your eye when you open their site. Who knows.

PumpNDump
05-13-24, 11:43
Kbliss Monday lineup.

Jamie Remi Tami.

Gangnam Dana.

PounderMC
05-13-24, 11:56
Welcome back Phazze thanks for tofft and due to this I will be canceling my prebook with her thanks.Bro, no canceling allowed, mamasan will blacklist you. LOL.

RonStefou32
05-13-24, 12:01
I saw Jamie the other day right after 3rd time seeing Tami.

Tami is still atf not even by a close margin. I actually didn't pop with Tami. I usually hold off with her until last moment but today because I knew I was seeing Jamie right after I was fine with it and she actually thought I did pop so I went with it.

From opening the door, Jamie is attractive.

She is not hot by Ina standards but she is at the very least a pretty girl.

Best way to describe her body is she looks like a fertile Korean woman in her late 20's.

Full natural tits, full ass, great skin.

BBBJ was nice and deep and sensual. Not the best but pretty good.

After which she rode me on edge of bed to start.

Missionary was great.

Reverse cowgirl she is one of the better girls for this. Doesn't go crazy aggressive but finds the perfect tempo.

Great at cowgirl too. I preferred when she grinded on me vs hopping on her knees so that I can maintain cum control.

Her pussy feels nice, but is not particularly grippy or tight.

Definitely felt the difference after just coming from seeing Tami.

Popped 1st time with missionary.

2nd and 3rd time with spooning.

Overall great session but not repeatable for me.

I have very high standards for repeating. The only girls I'd ever repeat with are.

Tami. Best overall tightness looks service sensuality novelty BBBJ.

Ina. Best looking with great service.

Sunny. Tight and service.

JiYoung. Tight and service.

One thing to mention on the negative side for Jamie.

She seemed less enthused with kissing as the session passed the half hour mark.

Also she seemed disappointed that I wanted to go for multiple pops and her facial expression changed and it didn't seem like she was enjoying herself anymore.

Also to note at one point I had her masturbate for me while I was watching her and that was a nice little highlight. She looked very sexy doing it.

I think if her pussy was tight she could be a repeat but without the super tight twat, one shot is all she's got.I forgot to mention pics are real with some face photoshopping. Picture of her with pool table is most accurate.

AsianAssEater
05-13-24, 13:11
Bro, no canceling allowed, mamasan will blacklist you. LOL.Lmaoo thanks the lord not all bosses are like sessan.

Omfgitzjin
05-13-24, 14:32
Took a hiatus, but heard Erica is back so I had to make a come back.

Booked an evening appointment and went to a familiar location. (no longer on the westside, but I like it here because its closer to me). Coded and went up.

Still looking hot as ever. I think she has one of the best faces in the game right now. Still pretty as ever, with classic beauty and a great body.

Her English speaking abilities are still impressive, if anything, it got better.

I saw her a ton of times last year, so she remembers me and the rest was a blur. Wanted the maximum experience so I paid the upcharge which is now pretty much the new LA standard. I don't mind it and def didn't regret it. DFK, BBBJ, passionate and fun. Rode me a like a champ and took it like a champ. She'll be here for some time so she's moved up to the top of my list for now. Go see her so she so she stays in LA boys!

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/erica

WaffleEater
05-13-24, 15:43
Here's the truth of the matter. I have seen all 3 girls you are referring to here. Shani, Tulip and Minji. You said Minji looked like TOAS = Tits on a stick? You must have seen a different girl. All 3 of those you referred to are curvy cuties. None are in any way TOAS. Minji doesn't speak any English, but who cares? I sure don't. I am not seeing these girls for conversation. I can use a translation app on my phone to chat if I desire. She is new to the USA and just getting used to the market. She is superior in looks to many. Needs training to get to where others are. If you have to have a girl in her 20's vs. 30's to get up, then you will be looking at a very, very narrow segment of those available. I think it has already been established that most of the girls are in their 30's, but many look younger and stay that way for a longer time than other ethnicities. Minji is fobby, has a pretty face, a nice body, sweet personality, is younger, laughs easily, takes direction, and tries to please. If you want a **** experience that will ravage you upon entry, choose a girl that will do that. Many of the experienced ones will but they are not in their 20's and have more mileage. It's about prioritization and tradeoffs.

Minji is PSE and Shani is GFE only for the same price.

It's funny how there has been a big push here to advertise for Shani recently since she went GFE instead of PSE. Has anyone had Shani PSE undercover recently?Agreed, Minji is good value comparatively. Obviously younger girl with a solid price for what you get. Overall, I think the only thing she could work on if I'm being critical is her service not being of the vet status I associate with Ina, Chu, JY, and recently Celine. Got to wait until the hype dies down since all the times I like to go are booked and I hate pre-booking if I can avoid it.

As for Shani, I sincerely wish she would. Kinda makes me wonder how many girls who are GFE only give it up bare if you flash the right amount of cash. I'd bareback Moby dick myself if someone got my price right.

Phazze93
05-13-24, 20:48
Agreed, Minji is good value comparatively. Obviously younger girl with a solid price for what you get. Overall, I think the only thing she could work on if I'm being critical is her service not being of the vet status I associate with Ina, Chu, JY, and recently Celine. Got to wait until the hype dies down since all the times I like to go are booked and I hate pre-booking if I can avoid it.

As for Shani, I sincerely wish she would. Kinda makes me wonder how many girls who are GFE only give it up bare if you flash the right amount of cash. I'd bareback Moby dick myself if someone got my price right.Minji def busy. Even though I prebooked 1 day in advance, I barely got in and not the time I wanted.

But considering the initial hype & the fact that she's listed on like every single agency, I doubt you'll be able to get in without prebooking.

Anyone know who her roommate is? Curious which MILF she got paired up with lmao.

If Shani offered BB, I'd be going much more frequently.

SunsetMando
05-13-24, 20:54
Bro, no canceling allowed, mamasan will blacklist you. LOL.Depends where you book from LOL. Some policies are different.

Vulcan1009
05-13-24, 21:38
So gents, after all these reviews about Jamie and Minji, who do you think comes up on top?

They are practically a carbon copy of each other on stats, both 5'2", 32-34 C and 99 lbs.

Both are young-ish and both doesn't seem newb to the game with some service to back it up.

What do you guys think I should pick?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jamie

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/minji

If you could, please answer below, appreciated.

Service, Minji or Jamie?

Face, Minji or Jamie?

Body, Minji or Jamie?

Attitude / communication, Minji or Jamie?

Happy mongering!!

P.S., i had enough Ajumah, lol

Phazze93
05-13-24, 21:58
So gents, after all these reviews about Jamie and Minji, who do you think comes up on top?

They are practically a carbon copy of each other on stats, both 5'2", 32-34 C and 99 lbs.

Both are young-ish and both doesn't seem newb to the game with some service to back it up.

Service, Minji or Jamie?

Face, Minji or Jamie?

Body, Minji or Jamie?

Happy mongering!!

P.S., i had enough Ajumah, lolI haven't seen Jamie, but I would assume service wise. Jamie will take the cake considering she's got near 200 TER reviews.

Her sister is Baby Yena who is god knows where.

Knowing you Vulcan. I'd go for Baby Arin over Minji if I were you.

SsStuntCock
05-13-24, 22:05

Service, Minji or Jamie?

Face, Minji or Jamie?

Body, Minji or Jamie?

Happy mongering!!

P.S., i had enough Ajumah, lolConsider there's a ton of previous intel on Jamie compared to newcomer Minji. Now if someone says the latter looks like THE Minji from New Jeans it's a wrap.

AsianAssEater
05-14-24, 00:29
Minji def busy. Even though I prebooked 1 day in advance, I barely got in and not the time I wanted.

But considering the initial hype & the fact that she's listed on like every single agency, I doubt you'll be able to get in without prebooking.

Anyone know who her roommate is? Curious which MILF she got paired up with lmao.

If Shani offered BB, I'd be going much more frequently.Yep, I didn't get preferred time even with a 1 day early prebook so she def busy. Hopefully y'all are teaching her the ropes!! Maybe I'll go see her after a couple months and hopefully she's learned by then.

KingsFoil
05-14-24, 03:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Before you write me and complain, yes it was argumentative. Then second, I am just as concerned as making sure the forum is shill free as you are that's why there is a Report Post button on every post. In the future I suggest you use it.

A2

SsStuntCock
05-14-24, 03:13
Ditto. If anyone thinks (Priva is) one double-double animal-style away from being fat, then we can't be friends.If you're like me and can't wait for McDonald's to put the McRib back on the menu, or, maybe you just like them rail thin, see Priva (formerly Nadia MKC) in WLA. Fwiw, I don't recall her rates ever this low. She's currently 340 all-in, whereas 3 years ago she was 280+100 bb in OC.

Haters will say boycotts are baloney. So correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall the last time we've seen this many all-in options, not just in WLA, but OC and now even SD wants a piece of the (cream) pie.

Samadams17
05-14-24, 03:37
Visiting from Portland and our kgirl scene leaves a little to be desired and I've only dabbled with kgirls in Vegas and never in la before. My plan an and b was all booked for the day and scrambling to find a plan c with the help of this forum I settled on Erica. I'm jealous that your selection is so good here that you are able to nitpick the little things. I usually don't have a problem with finishing early but this girl got me busting two very quick nuts on mostly just above average but nothing memorable service. Something about her vibe and tight holes just did it for me. What was remarkable was after I nutted the 2nd time she kept on grinding on me in cg and I stayed hard and she got a 3rd pop out of me in just a few minutes later. I sometimes struggle with 2 x but to get 3 x out of me was pretty impressive. I was a little embarrassed at my performance but I chalk that up to her being good more than anything.

Typical John
05-14-24, 11:24

If you could, please answer below, appreciated.Saw Jamie last week and she's definitely in her mid 30's. She's like the hot aunt you always wanted to bang.

Someone commented on Baby Yena, and Jamie said she was in ktown. They visit each other often.

UnknownSD
05-14-24, 11:29
Depends where you book from LOL. Some policies are different.If you request to change girl, it's OK. If you just straight out cancel, you'll most likely be blocked. You won't get a reply next time you try to book.

BuildingGuy
05-14-24, 11:55
There seem to be two Celines. One at GKS in MW https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/celine31/ and the other at Jane's girls in WLA. Are they two different girls? Any info on the MW Celine?

Im Yours
05-14-24, 12:13
I agree with most of this review as well. She leans toward hot for me. Her entire look is totally right up my ally. English is pretty good and had a great session.

F: 7.5-8 - She is very cute / hot, but leans more toward hot. Not sexy hot, but "pretty" hot. Large eyes.

B: 9 - if she was in slightly better shape, she would be a perfect 10 for me. Great size boobs (Big C, small D), hourglass shape, a decent sized butt. Height 5'2-5'3 ish.

A: 9 - Converses well, pretty upbeat and willing to do everything. Not a sex fiend but more GFE and calm.

S: 8 - Probably sorta new to the game, but knows how to please. Great BBBJ. She went on for a while and DT and kept entertaining Jr with her tongue. DFK was sensual and very available. She is a sight to see in every position. Mish was plenty of DFK, K9 the ass was awesome, her on top CG was wild, she is very pretty and those tits are perfect. CG grind 8.5/10, she can do it, but she's fairly shallow and my slightly above average member may have caused some discomfort, so Magnums may not do well with her. She came hard multiple times on top, and gets very wet. We went at it for 40 minutes, she kept up. She also kept me up, which is amazing.

E: very good. Not quite full on English speaker but she understands a lot.

Repeat: Absolutely, probably ATF now.

Had a solid couple sessions with Arin. Definitely worth a visit. Could be considered HYA or CYA, depending on one's taste.

Photos: are certainly her with a bit of P.S. She's in her 20's, I have no doubt. Post sex she shared she was a university student prior to coming to WLA and I would have no reason to think otherwise.

Service: pretty solid; bbj was good but a bit on the brief side. She could improve the effort there but skills were decent enough. Very sensitive in a positive way to dfk, daty, etc. She is tight and gets very wet. Made me pop when riding me (shame on me for not resisting that urge more LOL).

Post sex: some nice gf time chat afterwards- she has decent enough English for conversation.

HiKeke
05-14-24, 12:22
There seem to be two Celines. One at GKS in MW https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/celine31/ and the other at Jane's girls in WLA. Are they two different girls? Any info on the MW Celine?Two different girls. MW Celine is GFE no msog kgirl, was very popular and hard to book during her last tour. Top tier in youth and looks compared to currently available kgirls in LA. Not a service queen but good times with a HYA.

Christophe1
05-14-24, 12:56
If you're like me and can't wait for McDonald's to put the McRib back on the menu, or, maybe you just like them rail thin, see Priva (formerly Nadia MKC) in WLA. Fwiw, I don't recall her rates ever this low. She's currently 340 all-in, whereas 3 years ago she was 280+100 bb in OC.

Haters will say boycotts are baloney. So correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall the last time we've seen this many all-in options, not just in WLA, but OC and now even SD wants a piece of the (cream) pie.Everywhere is slow because people's savings have been eaten up, credit is at all time highs, white collar workers are being downsized, Workers can't easily relocate because of mortgage rates, Hollywood is in the process of leaving, the list goes on. Might be the boycott too.

SsStuntCock
05-14-24, 13:28
Jamie will take the cake considering she's got near 200 TER reviews.

Her sister is Baby Yena who is god knows where.Per SG's site, "Baby Yena Returns Soon."

BBNovice2018
05-14-24, 16:24
I didn't find her beautiful. Pretty yes beautiful no, but her technique made me come fairly quickly too.

Visiting from Portland and our kgirl scene leaves a little to be desired and I've only dabbled with kgirls in Vegas and never in la before. My plan an and b was all booked for the day and scrambling to find a plan c with the help of this forum I settled on Erica. I'm jealous that your selection is so good here that you are able to nitpick the little things. I usually don't have a problem with finishing early but this girl got me busting two very quick nuts on mostly just above average but nothing memorable service. Something about her vibe and tight holes just did it for me. What was remarkable was after I nutted the 2nd time she kept on grinding on me in cg and I stayed hard and she got a 3rd pop out of me in just a few minutes later. I sometimes struggle with 2 x but to get 3 x out of me was pretty impressive. I was a little embarrassed at my performance but I chalk that up to her being good more than anything.

Vulcan1009
05-14-24, 21:33
Saw Jamie last week and she's definitely in her mid 30's. She's like the hot aunt you always wanted to bang.

Someone commented on Baby Yena, and Jamie said she was in ktown. They visit each other often.God damn it, I always fall for the hot ajumah aunty, LOL.

Her tits nice? Big hand full? Service wise?

Vulcan1009
05-14-24, 21:50
As some mentioned about boycott, some mentioned that 340 BBFS all in selection is more then ever.

And think back there was a "k-pussy thanks giving two week boycott" that I felt worked well, we should try this time with economy / inflation as our chip.

We should band together like band of brothers in only visiting 340 BBFS all-in girls, AND we do have pretty good selection now days.

Looking into many bookers have bunch of girls that upcharge (way more then all in girls), I doubt any of them busy at these economy and the laid off just getting started at corporate level.

A few month to last year back, it was the low end workers like front line and factories, now that's not enough, it's cutting upper level workers too.

So let's use this chance to level our donation and draw them upcharge girls to the dark side of 340 all in BBFS.

At the end of the day, SF / SJ still BBFS all in cost way lower then we are for the same girl in just different location.

Starting now as you reading it up till the end of May, that's about two week and see if our forum impacts any of their upcharge girl's traffic.

WE CAN DO IT! WHO IS IN?

Phazze93
05-14-24, 22:06
As some mentioned about boycott, some mentioned that 340 BBFS all in selection is more then ever.

And think back there was a "k-pussy thanks giving two week boycott" that I felt worked well, we should try this time with economy / inflation as our chip.

We should band together like band of brothers in only visiting 340 BBFS all-in girls, AND we do have pretty good selection now days.

Looking into many bookers have bunch of girls that upcharge (way more then all in girls), I doubt any of them busy at these economy and the laid off just getting started at corporate level.

A few month to last year back, it was the low end workers like front line and factories, now that's not enough, it's cutting upper level workers too.

So let's use this chance to level our donation and draw them upcharge girls to the dark side of 340 all in BBFS.

At the end of the day, SF / SJ still BBFS all in cost way lower then we are for the same girl in just different location.

Starting now as you reading it up till the end of May, that's about two week and see if our forum impacts any of their upcharge girl's traffic.I for one do not like how common it has become for the younger providers to be $350 base + $100 bb + $50 msog.

Absolutely Ridiculous.

Meanwhile bay area is still at $280 for the most part.

Insane discrepancy.

It still makes no sense why LA is more expensive than San Jose.

BuildingGuy
05-14-24, 22:29
Two different girls. MW Celine is GFE no msog kgirl, was very popular and hard to book during her last tour. Top tier in youth and looks compared to currently available kgirls in LA. Not a service queen but good times with a HYA.As my housekeeper says - "te veres. " MW Celine is booked for the month! You snooze. Etc.

Vulcan1009
05-14-24, 22:34
Semi new.

Yuha: 5'1", 90 lbs, 34 D but upcharge, looks too good to be true in pictures. Or just use another IG model's, eh.

New Arrival none BBFS.

Ziny: 5'2", 95 lbs, 34 D, looks too good to be true in pictures. But if she offer BBFS and 340 all in, I would be sucking and fondling them tits week after week, LOL.

Seven: 5'1", 99 lbs, D, picture looks heavily photoshopped to look young. She got that Ajumah feature look.

Ivy: 5'1", 95 lbs, 34 D, Seem like just a random person's photo or an IG model or random JAV star, who knows.

Baby Soo: GFE, 5'5", 34 DD, 100 lbs, pictures had that AI look or IG model edit, hopefully she goes 340 all in BBFS, LOL.

Estee: 5'6", 102 lbs, 34 D, seem like a Niya type of body but only GFE, eh, and look like an IG model.

New Arrival BBFS upcharge.

Anna: 5'4", 105 lbs, 34 DD, picture looks to be only photo shopped but not far off, upcharge.

Kamela: 5'3", 101 lbs, D or C, picture looks to be only photo shopped but not far off. Seem Young. Upcharge.

Sia: 5'3", 32 D, 98 lbs, picture looks to be only photo shopped but not far off, upcharge.

Baby Sol: 5'1", 88 lbs, 32 D, seem to be a super spinner that's TOAS, pictures had that AI look or IG model edit, hopefully she goes 340 all in BBFS.

Baby Sugar: 5'5", 95 lbs, 34 D, upcharge and look way too good to be true, just leave it at that.

All in BBFS special.

Seti: 5'1", 92 lbs, 32 DD: seem like a super spinner with big giant tits but for whatever it is, she seem rebrand.

Yoji: 5', 95 lbs, 34 D, picture looks heavily photoshopped to look young. She got that Ajumah feature look.

Girls are either in KGLA / CGLA / M, you know where to look, LOL.

Big tit lovers, any feedback?

ZebraZebra
05-14-24, 23:34
Semi new.

Yuha: 5'1", 90 lbs, 34 D but upcharge, looks too good to be true in pictures. Or just use another IG model's, eh.

New Arrival none BBFS.

Ziny: 5'2", 95 lbs, 34 D, looks too good to be true in pictures. But if she offer BBFS and 340 all in, I would be sucking and fondling them tits week after week, LOL.

Seven: 5'1", 99 lbs, D, picture looks heavily photoshopped to look young. She got that Ajumah feature look.

Ivy: 5'1", 95 lbs, 34 D, Seem like just a random person's photo or an IG model or random JAV star, who knows.

Baby Soo: GFE, 5'5", 34 DD, 100 lbs, pictures had that AI look or IG model edit, hopefully she goes 340 all in BBFS, LOL.

Estee: 5'6", 102 lbs, 34 D, seem like a Niya type of body but only GFE, eh, and look like an IG model.

Anna: 5'4", 105 lbs, 34 DD, picture looks to be only photo shopped but not far off, upcharge.

Kamela: 5'3", 101 lbs, D or C, picture looks to be only photo shopped but not far off. Seem Young. Upcharge.

Sia: 5'3", 32 D, 98 lbs, picture looks to be only photo shopped but not far off, upcharge.

Baby Sol: 5'1", 88 lbs, 32 D, seem to be a super spinner that's TOAS, pictures had that AI look or IG model edit, hopefully she goes 340 all in BBFS.

Baby Sugar: 5'5", 95 lbs, 34 D, upcharge and look way too good to be true, just leave it at that.

All in BBFS special.

Seti: 5'1", 92 lbs, 32 DD: seem like a super spinner with big giant tits but for whatever it is, she seem rebrand.

Yoji: 5', 95 lbs, 34 D, picture looks heavily photoshopped to look young. She got that Ajumah feature look.

Big tit lovers, any feedback?Baby Soo for big tits and plastic pretty face, Estee for pretty face, Baby Sol if you like spinners. Go see Soo if you like nice big fake tits but she's not BB so I know you won't see her LOL.

BuddhaHead
05-14-24, 23:49

Just because there's more 340 BBFS all in selection doesn't mean (1) that overall prices have gone done nor (2) the 2 week "boycott" from last year had anything to do with this.

Prices have not gone down, on the average, and probably even went up. There's still many whose prices have crept up $10-$20, and there are still many who are busy at those prices. Attributing anecdotal price changes to a 2 week boycott from last year is an unsupported conclusion and lacks any common sense.

LoveAsianGirls
05-15-24, 00:11
Semi new.

New Arrival none BBFS.

All in BBFS special.

Big tit lovers, any feedback?Seti is rebrand of Kira. All her reviews are meh for service.

AsianAssEater
05-15-24, 00:18
Semi new.

New Arrival none BBFS.

New Arrival BBFS upcharge.Seti is Kira even using same pics. I wouldn't see her even at bb special don't know why she still upcharging all these years later she's easily over 50.

Typical John
05-15-24, 01:27
God damn it, I always fall for the hot ajumah aunty, LOL.

Her tits nice? Big hand full? Service wise?For some reason, she reminds me of like an older sister of Baby Arin in terms of hair length and looks to some extent.

Both good looks and service to me.

Typical John
05-15-24, 01:30
Were one of you getting some duo action this week? Could of swore I got rushed out of my ending session and as I exited, they both went to the same room afterwards to a monger.

Fatonius
05-15-24, 01:31
There seem to be two Celines. One at GKS in MW https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/celine31/ and the other at Jane's girls in WLA. Are they two different girls? Any info on the MW Celine?They are different, and the reviews on TER seem to be getting the girls mixed up.

Slicer4
05-15-24, 02:52
Per SG's site, "Baby Yena Returns Soon."I think the sisters will be in the same WLA apartment, I hear Jamie is going to try to convince Yena to duo.

Chupacabra
05-15-24, 03:33

Starting now as you reading it up till the end of May, that's about two week and see if our forum impacts any of their upcharge girl's traffic.

WE CAN DO IT! WHO IS IN?I've already been on my own one-man boycott, so. . . I'm WITH YOU!

DaeWrong
05-15-24, 11:04

WE CAN DO IT! WHO IS IN?I had a meeting with my dick last night and I can't do it. I'm sorry.

I'm just too dam horny and have no self control.

SunsetMando
05-15-24, 11:47

WE CAN DO IT! WHO IS IN?Going to pass on this and continue to see the upcharge hotties.

PumpNDump
05-15-24, 12:08
Kbliss humpday harlot availability.

Jamie Remi Tami.

Gangnam Dana.

PounderMC
05-15-24, 13:27
Going to pass on this and continue to see the upcharge hotties.Same here, Erica does the extras I enjoy.

PounderMC
05-15-24, 15:33
Seti is Kira even using same pics. I wouldn't see her even at bb special don't know why she still upcharging all these years later she's easily over 50.Lots of corn dogs are into GILF. LOL.

GhtTwentyK
05-15-24, 15:44
Seti is rebrand of Kira. All her reviews are meh for service.Having been tricked into seeing her twice, I can confirm Seti / Kira / Olivia is an unenthused meh and old. Probably pushing 50 as another monger noted.

AsianAssEater
05-15-24, 15:50

At the end of the day, SF / SJ still BBFS all in cost way lower then we are for the same girl in just different location.My top thing is service so I don't see the point of paying an upcharge for same or less stellar service from a chick that's also in her 40's. Now there are the baby's or jgirls but I can't say I've had a good experience with either of them.

Vulcan1009
05-15-24, 16:41
I for one do not like how common it has become for the younger providers to be $350 base + $100 bb + $50 msog.

Absolutely Ridiculous.

Meanwhile bay area is still at $280 for the most part.

Insane discrepancy.

It still makes no sense why LA is more expensive than San Jose.That's what I'm saying too, most of things in SJ / SF cost more then L. A, but somehow the girls there at mostly 280. The only thing I can think about is that the mongers have a strong stance up north.

Hoping upcharge girls to join all inclusive side is not far off, their base line is already at a premium, LOL.

But anyway, let's see how they weather this long inflation and laid offs.

Vulcan1009
05-15-24, 16:49
My top thing is service so I don't see the point of paying an upcharge for same or less stellar service from a chick that's also in her 40's. Now there are the baby's or jgirls but I can't say I've had a good experience with either of them.Exactly, I have tried a few upcharges for the past few years, and every time I was disappointed (either look or service or both, LOL).

After all these years of mongering, I swear I will never see the upcharge girls again.

And from what I see, all inclusive girls usually stay longer or lasted longer because they got more business.

I always think the upcharge girl comes and goes so often, it's like buying snake oil, LOL.

Throwawayhok89
05-15-24, 16:54
I am still with you in the resistance. My boner has resisted a lot of Fomo terrible service GPS upcharge providers according to fellow brother reviews. Although many are more flexible with upcharges or have different kgirl philosophies, I will continue to book great service non-upcharge HYA with great attitudes. Keep up the good work.

WE CAN DO IT! WHO IS IN?

Vulcan1009
05-15-24, 17:23
Guys, not many D cup spinners around these days, do you think any of the below C cup spinners a top pick?

They are all under 100 lbs listed with 32-34 C.

I'm looking for service 1st, tits / body 2nd and face 3rd, LOL, i like a sex thirst women.

1. Jamie.

2. Arin.

3. Lucy.

4. Hayun (Hayoon).

5. Seven. Older side I guess.

6. Priva. Older side I guess.

Who is your top pick?

AsianAssEater
05-15-24, 21:05
Guys, not many D cup spinners around these days, do you think any of the below C cup spinners a top pick?

I'm looking for service 1st, tits / body 2nd and face 3rd, LOL, i like a sex thirst women.

1. Jamie.

2. Arin.

3. Lucy.

4. Hayun (Hayoon).

Who is your top pick?You can take Arin off that list as a fellow Jiyoung conniseuir she's pretty subpar in that department. I'd recommend Lucy honestly she was alright my only knock with her is that she can't take mag. Add dana to your list of you want top notch service.

SsStuntCock
05-15-24, 22:26
I will continue to book great service non-upcharge HYA with great attitudes.Kinda diabolical how Baby Arin is arguably the #1 undisputed non-upcharge HYA in all of SoCal, yet dudes make a point to criticize the only org that books her.

JoyTraveller
05-16-24, 00:06

WE CAN DO IT! WHO IS IN?I support this campaign 100%. Easy for me to say as going only to $340-all-in providers is the only thing I do Lols. But seriously, whenever I've dipped my wick into the upcharge girls, I walk out thinking, "great, that's 80 bucks wasted toward my next session. " Personally, I just can't see the difference in the quality of upcharge girls. But I do confess that I've only tried a few. But nevertheless, just imagine, gents, if prices were $280 a session like up north. Why should LA be the destination for gratuitous upcharging gals?

Brothers in PUSSY, Unite and may we send a hard message!

JoyTraveller
05-16-24, 00:25
Now, granted, I am increasingly leaning more towards the ladies known more for service rather than youthful hotness. But I'm conflicted saying that, coming off some passionate sessions with Arin. Nevertheless, while I love a HYA like the next guy, I'm increasingly all about the vibe and energy of the whole experience, start to finish. And girls with personality for me are a turn-on more so than a trophy fuck is - been there, don that, now I want pizazz with my putang. Alice is that warm, sultry, voluptuous sexy neighbor girl you fantasize about ploughing on the kitchen sink or against the wall in the stairway hall. Her smile and eyes allure for sure.

Pictures vs Appearance. Her pictures are definitely her but 5-10 years ago; her face I find very attractive and her body is voluptuous. Add 10 pounds or tad more to her photos. Not fat, just voluptuous. If you want a spinner chick, Alice is not her. Very nice natural tits (I'm bad at estimating cup size). When you fuck her in missionary, you get that slapping sound of bodies colliding. That kind of voluptuous. Her box felt reasonably tight.

Sex / service. Consummate professional, service oriented; granted, we had a nice connection which translated into good chemistry. BBJ, DFK, dirty talk, positions, etc. I found her very fun.

Communication / personality. Her English is decent enough for plenty of talk, which we definitely did. Maybe because I hadn't jerked off in 5 days and I was coming in hot, I couldn't help but look deep into her eyes with a big grin on my face, my eyes glazed over in sextasy as I was fucking her, and she returned that intensity. It kinda felt like a first fuck after you start dating a girl and the dopamine makes you think that "this could be love" when really nature is doing its work.

Repeat / Recommend. This sport is so much about stats and personal preferences. If you want a voluptuous, curvy, nice natural rack of tits with a truly fun personality, Alice is a very good candidate. I don't mind voluptuous women, which Alice is more so than her pictures show. I don't tend to repeat all that often, so I'll probably venture out before contemplating another seed deposit.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/alice

AsianAssEater
05-16-24, 00:28

1. Jamie.

2. Arin.

3. Lucy.

4. Hayun (Hayoon).

Who is your top pick?Looks like seti / Kira read the board because she's now at bb special lmao. Also seven I'm pretty sure was in oc and la before she always caught my eye because that body looks bangin but I'm pretty sure she was GFE only last time I saw her pop up. Looks like she's at bb special now. I think we might be winning!

AsianAssEater
05-16-24, 00:29
Now, granted, I am increasingly leaning more towards the ladies known more for service rather than youthful hotness. But I'm conflicted saying that, coming off some passionate sessions with Arin. Nevertheless, while I love a HYA like the next guy, I'm increasingly all about the vibe and energy of the whole experience, start to finish. And girls with personality for me are a turn-on more so than a trophy fuck is - been there, don that, now I want pizazz with my putang. Alice is that warm, sultry, voluptuous sexy neighbor girl you fantasize about ploughing on the kitchen sink or against the wall in the stairway hall. Her smile and eyes allure for sure.

Pictures vs Appearance. Her pictures are definitely her but 5-10 years ago; her face I find very attractive and her body is voluptuous. Add 10 pounds or tad more to her photos. Not fat, just voluptuous. If you want a spinner chick, Alice is not her. Very nice natural tits (I'm bad at estimating cup size). When you fuck her in missionary, you get that slapping sound of bodies colliding. That kind of voluptuous. Her box felt reasonably tight.

Sex / service. Consummate professional, service oriented; granted, we had a nice connection which translated into good chemistry. BBJ, DFK, dirty talk, positions, etc. I found her very fun.

Communication / personality. Her English is decent enough for plenty of talk, which we definitely did. Maybe because I hadn't jerked off in 5 days and I was coming in hot, I couldn't help but look deep into her eyes with a big grin on my face, my eyes glazed over in sextasy as I was fucking her, and she returned that intensity. It kinda felt like a first fuck after you start dating a girl and the dopamine makes you think that "this could be love" when really nature is doing its work.

Repeat / Recommend. This sport is so much about stats and personal preferences. If you want a voluptuous, curvy, nice natural rack of tits with a truly fun personality, Alice is a very good candidate. I don't mind voluptuous women, which Alice is more so than her pictures show. I don't tend to repeat all that often, so I'll probably venture out before contemplating another seed deposit.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/aliceAlice is amazing if you want a woman! Amazing body just wish she would work at wla again instead of mw / KT. I'd see her more often if she was in wla.

Tom Keen
05-16-24, 07:20

WE CAN DO IT! WHO IS IN?I don't understand how you broke boys are trying to tell other mongers how to spend their money. Just keep sticking to the BB special girls while it lasts or simply move to the Bay Area. Why should other mongers not see the girls they want to see because you guys are too poor? That makes no sense to me. Whether a girl wants to do up charge or not is up to her. Not sure why you think we can dictate what these girls want to charge. Ridiculous attitude and behavior. I notice you have a habit of bashing all the upcharge girls nonstop and it's pretty obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you can only afford to see the BB special girls. You don't even know what type of talent you could be missing out on. I doubt that you have ever even visited an upcharge girl based on the lack of funds so not sure why you are bashing girls you've probably never seen LOL. If you guys spent as much time and effort into building your wealth maybe you wouldn't be on the forum crying about the prices so often. I think you guys underestimate the amount of whales based in LA that your boycott would never work. Just save up some cash and move to San Jose bro, tired of seeing you post here about the prices. Can we get back on topic about discussing the best bareback K-girls or make a separate thread for yourselves to cry about the pricing every day.

RockItAllNite
05-16-24, 08:32
I support this campaign 100%. Easy for me to say as going only to $340-all-in providers is the only thing I do Lols. But seriously, whenever I've dipped my wick into the upcharge girls, I walk out thinking, "great, that's 80 bucks wasted toward my next session. " Personally, I just can't see the difference in the quality of upcharge girls. But I do confess that I've only tried a few. But nevertheless, just imagine, gents, if prices were $280 a session like up north. Why should LA be the destination for gratuitous upcharging gals?

Brothers in PUSSY, Unite and may we send a hard message!Especially considering that SF area has a higher cost of living than LA. Which should means pricing should be equivalent or even slightly less.

RockItAllNite
05-16-24, 08:42
I don't understand how you broke boys are trying to tell other mongers how to spend their money. Just keep sticking to the BB special girls while it lasts or simply move to the Bay Area. Why should other mongers not see the girls they want to see because you guys are too poor? That makes no sense to me. Whether a girl wants to do up charge or not is up to her. Not sure why you think we can dictate what these girls want to charge. Ridiculous attitude and behavior. I notice you have a habit of bashing all the upcharge girls nonstop and it's pretty obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you can only afford to see the BB special girls. You don't even know what type of talent you could be missing out on. I doubt that you have ever even visited an upcharge girl based on the lack of funds so not sure why you are bashing girls you've probably never seen LOL. If you guys spent as much time and effort into building your wealth maybe you wouldn't be on the forum crying about the prices so often. I think you guys underestimate the amount of whales based in LA that your boycott would never work. Just save up some cash and move to San Jose bro, tired of seeing you post here about the prices. Can we get back on topic about discussing the best bareback K-girls or make a separate thread for yourselves to cry about the pricing every day.Hey Tom, other mongers are entitled to their opinions. Just because you don't agree, is no reason to bash them. We all know you support higher prices for Kgirls because in reviewing your past posts at it's clear. However, I had to go back to 2022 to see any post even mentioning a kgirl and no review on any of them even further back. So take your own advice and start posting on the best bareback girls you have seen and share with the rest of us broke mongers.

RockItAllNite
05-16-24, 08:45
Betty new photos look so hot, might have to do a repeat visit.That's great. Are those her real current photos? If not what's the point.

BuildingGuy
05-16-24, 08:58
I don't understand how you broke boys are trying to tell other mongers how to spend their money. Just keep sticking to the BB special girls while it lasts or simply move to the Bay Area. Why should other mongers not see the girls they want to see because you guys are too poor? That makes no sense to me. Whether a girl wants to do up charge or not is up to her. Not sure why you think we can dictate what these girls want to charge. Ridiculous attitude and behavior. I notice you have a habit of bashing all the upcharge girls nonstop and it's pretty obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you can only afford to see the BB special girls. You don't even know what type of talent you could be missing out on. I doubt that you have ever even visited an upcharge girl based on the lack of funds so not sure why you are bashing girls you've probably never seen LOL. If you guys spent as much time and effort into building your wealth maybe you wouldn't be on the forum crying about the prices so often. I think you guys underestimate the amount of whales based in LA that your boycott would never work. Just save up some cash and move to San Jose bro, tired of seeing you post here about the prices. Can we get back on topic about discussing the best bareback K-girls or make a separate thread for yourselves to cry about the pricing every day.The legends, UTRs and DDG girls will not be affected by a boycott. They have an established and generous customer base. They tend to be fully booked and often limit the number of clients they see.

This board and its several rivals probably represent a very small portion of the customer base. Without going through the math, I believe that less than 2% of the hobbyists post reviews. This is an expensive hobby. Don't do it if it undermines your financial position.

PussyDestroyr
05-16-24, 10:13
The legends, UTRs and DDG girls will not be affected by a boycott. They have an established and generous customer base. They tend to be fully booked and often limit the number of clients they see.

This board and its several rivals probably represent a very small portion of the customer base. Without going through the math, I believe that less than 2% of the hobbyists post reviews. This is an expensive hobby. Don't do it if it undermines your financial position.I support your boycott. It will ensure I have open availability when I schedule. Thanks in advance.

PussyDestroyr
05-16-24, 10:17
Definitely using fake pics. Has a tattoo on upper left chest, two on back. Should length hair. Very nice and friendly girl. Pretty smile. Older, but not old. Very sexy hips and butt. Very pretty and healthy skin. Not a repeat, as I have such a long list to pursue.

Throwawayhok89
05-16-24, 10:26
Text. Confirm. Show up. It's simple, everyone should try it. Her stable has some winners.

Kinda diabolical how Baby Arin is arguably the #1 undisputed non-upcharge HYA in all of SoCal, yet dudes make a point to criticize the only org that books her..

Typical John
05-16-24, 11:04
I am still with you in the resistance. My boner has resisted a lot of Fomo terrible service GPS upcharge providers according to fellow brother reviews. Although many are more flexible with upcharges or have different kgirl philosophies, I will continue to book great service non-upcharge HYA with great attitudes. Keep up the good work.How often do you have sessions? Does this mean you only primarily explore the WLA area for the pricing?

Personally, for me, I like the area as its never high volume and the standard $340. So I mainly explore that area. If others are fine with upcharges, that's cool; I'm not against it.

Chancas
05-16-24, 11:10
I don't understand how you broke boys are trying to tell other mongers how to spend their money. Just keep sticking to the BB special girls while it lasts or simply move to the Bay Area. Why should other mongers not see the girls they want to see because you guys are too poor? That makes no sense to me. Whether a girl wants to do up charge or not is up to her. Not sure why you think we can dictate what these girls want to charge. Ridiculous attitude and behavior. I notice you have a habit of bashing all the upcharge girls nonstop and it's pretty obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you can only afford to see the BB special girls. You don't even know what type of talent you could be missing out on. I doubt that you have ever even visited an upcharge girl based on the lack of funds so not sure why you are bashing girls you've probably never seen LOL. If you guys spent as much time and effort into building your wealth maybe you wouldn't be on the forum crying about the prices so often. I think you guys underestimate the amount of whales based in LA that your boycott would never work. Just save up some cash and move to San Jose bro, tired of seeing you post here about the prices. Can we get back on topic about discussing the best bareback K-girls or make a separate thread for yourselves to cry about the pricing every day.Upcharge = greed. Why reward bad behavior no matter how much money a person has?

LoveFromFrank
05-16-24, 11:11
That somehow guys here care about where other guys put their dicks. If you want to see only $340 and below, good on you, hope you have a good time. If you have your favorites who cost a little more? Terrific, go and get it my man.

Who should really care if any of us decide to pay $1000 to put our penis in a 500 lb Subaru of a woman. Literally. It's your money, do with it what you will as long as the legality and ethical unwritten guidelines are being adhered to. I thought we were reviewing our time with women who offer service, not reviewing mongers and where they choose to go to spend their leisure.

Typical John
05-16-24, 11:12
Text. Confirm. Show up. It's simple, everyone should try it. Her stable has some winners..And random comment here.

I saw her again last week and told her I tried to book her on that day she was off. And she was like, "that was you online on that site?" She was referring to my post where I wanted to see her, but she was off and I saw Jamie that day instead. I shit you not. She is sometimes here.

LoveFromFrank
05-16-24, 11:13
Upcharge = greed. Why reward bad behavior no matter how much money a person has?If that's how you feel then don't see the girl. It's literally their price to set as it's their product / service to sell. I don't think Gucci is worth what it's priced so I choose not to buy it. It doesn't make sense to shame girls or shame others of what they think their time is worth or where a customer spends their money. That's just harassment and arguably goes against what this forum is for.

BuddhaHead
05-16-24, 11:55
Hey Tom, other mongers are entitled to their opinions. Just because you don't agree, is no reason to bash them. We all know you support higher prices for Kgirls because in reviewing your past posts at it's clear. However, I had to go back to 2022 to see any post even mentioning a kgirl and no review on any of them even further back. So take your own advice and start posting on the best bareback girls you have seen and share with the rest of us broke mongers.He's expressing his opinion just like everyone else. Just because people don't complain about prices or call for a boycott doesn't mean they "support" higher prices. It just means that it's a waste of time to whine about prices and blame others, either other mongers or the kgirls, for higher prices.

PumpNDump
05-16-24, 13:58
Kbliss Thursday availability.

Jamie Remi Tami.

Gangnam Dana.

Randy62
05-16-24, 14:17

1. Jamie.

2. Arin.

3. Lucy.

4. Hayun (Hayoon).

Who is your top pick?Definitely a good choice for the service queen type of service. She will squat ride you which is always impressive to me. Great DFK, RIM and DATO along with some FIA A good time had by all.

Randy62
05-16-24, 14:23
Definitely using fake pics. Has a tattoo on upper left chest, two on back. Should length hair. Very nice and friendly girl. Pretty smile. Older, but not old. Very sexy hips and butt. Very pretty and healthy skin. Not a repeat, as I have such a long list to pursue.On the fake pics. I had a good time as I enjoy queen service. Too many out there to repeat.

Rook6642
05-16-24, 15:34
Has anyone seen her?

https://topangels.ch/topangel/celeste/

Brave Soul
05-16-24, 16:02
Yes, real photo, submissive but No CIP.

Has anyone seen her?

https://topangels.ch/topangel/celeste/

Avstar
05-16-24, 16:21
They are different, and the reviews on TER seem to be getting the girls mixed up.Yes I noticed there is CelineK and Celine.

So the recent post raving about "Celine" being booked up 3 weeks in advance, are they talking about CelineK?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6899896&viewfull=1#post6899896.

DaeWrong
05-16-24, 16:25
Has anyone seen her?

https://topangels.ch/topangel/celeste/Have I seen her?

Yes. On Topangels and CGLA.

PounderMC
05-16-24, 17:37
And random comment here.

I saw her again last week and told her I tried to book her on that day she was off. And she was like, "that was you online on that site?" She was referring to my post where I wanted to see her, but she was off and I saw Jamie that day instead. I shit you not. She is sometimes here.So does everyone else. Do I care? No.

Christophe1
05-16-24, 17:52
And random comment here.

I saw her again last week and told her I tried to book her on that day she was off. And she was like, "that was you online on that site?" She was referring to my post where I wanted to see her, but she was off and I saw Jamie that day instead. I shit you not. She is sometimes here.Maybe. Maybe not. POs may be giving them the information as well.

Random thoughts.

1. I was in like Flynn with Sunny and had plans to rock climb with her on Suraksan mountain. I survived the first KKT purge and she was sending me pictures of her vacation trip. Someone sent her one of my posts here and I was insta blocked. Honestly I thought I was going to provide her with a gift of knowledge 420 plan and she would retire forever. Alas my plans were dashed when I suggested that the light illuminated her. True to my person though, I gave her a gold retirement ring and saw her consecutively for 3 or 4 days. The last day I had no load to give. None at all so we just held each other and kissed it was so sweet. When she saw my gift she became flummoxed. While I am not really a Chris I was told about the long line of other dearly departed Chrises pile 4 high. I salute you. So anyway she was packed up and as most Koreans do she had a box full of supplements to add longevity to her loved ones in Korea they we had to tear apart in search of a ring. A ring that she wanted to gibmve to me which we found and I wear upon my necklace in the hope that she lives a brilliant life and doesn't return unless it is for valor to prove she was a great success in America. Fucking a hungry girl that is an inspiration.

2. I thought if Sunny is gone then Bunny is my girl. A great replacement and she is. I am flying to see her soon after 30+ days where she inspired me to riches. She asks for a Cartier bracelet and is kind of red flagsish. To me she is like the girl you show off to your parents and I hope I can show her the light though. The only gift I want to give is an acorn for her to plant. With time (420 project) she will have everything her heart desires. With or without me.

Amen.

WhoaNiceMan
05-16-24, 18:17
I concur. Definitely on the older side is right. I would peg her as late forties. Flat, pancake ass with pretty good man-mades. Not a great face. But very skilled at BBBJ, enthusiastic, service queen. Very tight, good feeling pussy. I sometimes have problems popping twice, but she got me there pretty easily. Didn't click with her, though. She's kind of on the business-like side.

I had a good time, but would not repeat. Kind of hard to get past her age. Also short, under 5 feet. Same reason that I wouldn't repeat with Miss X, Pepsi, Nicole.Echoing this -- she is definitely on the older side, much older. I'd peg her as late 30's or early 40's (not the best like others at detecting age ranges). I clicked with her and she suggested I marry a nice Korean girl LOL. She was enthusiastic and super service oriented. Decent massage as well but definitely not my first pick, solid if someone wants all-in at the base price these days.

EasyPeasyDong
05-16-24, 22:17
Maybe. Maybe not. POs may be giving them the information as well.

Random thoughts.

1. I was in like Flynn with Sunny and had plans to rock climb with her on Suraksan mountain. I survived the first KKT purge and she was sending me pictures of her vacation trip. Someone sent her one of my posts here and I was insta blocked. Honestly I thought I was going to provide her with a gift of knowledge 420 plan and she would retire forever. Alas my plans were dashed when I suggested that the light illuminated her. True to my person though, I gave her a gold retirement ring and saw her consecutively for 3 or 4 days. The last day I had no load to give. None at all so we just held each other and kissed it was so sweet. When she saw my gift she became flummoxed. While I am not really a Chris I was told about the long line of other dearly departed Chrises pile 4 high. I salute you. So anyway she was packed up and as most Koreans do she had a box full of supplements to add longevity to her loved ones in Korea they we had to tear apart in search of a ring. A ring that she wanted to gibmve to me which we found and I wear upon my necklace in the hope that she lives a brilliant life and doesn't return unless it is for valor to prove she was a great success in America. Fucking a hungry girl that is an inspiration.

2. I thought if Sunny is gone then Bunny is my girl. A great replacement and she is. I am flying to see her soon after 30+ days where she inspired me to riches. She asks for a Cartier bracelet and is kind of red flagsish. To me she is like the girl you show off to your parents and I hope I can show her the light though. The only gift I want to give is an acorn for her to plant. With time (420 project) she will have everything her heart desires. With or without me.

Amen.I read this like 5 times and I still don't understand.

BuildingGuy
05-16-24, 22:24
I support your boycott. It will ensure I have open availability when I schedule. Thanks in advance.This morning I saw one of my longtime favorites. We arrived at the same time just by chance. She was driving a late model Bentley. Somehow I think that boycotts will not worry her or any of the other top tier providers. Another provider was discussing some of her purchases with me and said: "I don't need any more Chanel handbags. " Boycotts will only affect the 90 day wonders and the past sale date bottom feeders.

AsianAssEater
05-16-24, 22:53
This morning I saw one of my longtime favorites. We arrived at the same time just by chance. She was driving a late model Bentley. Somehow I think that boycotts will not worry her or any of the other top tier providers. Another provider was discussing some of her purchases with me and said: "I don't need any more Chanel handbags. " Boycotts will only affect the 90 day wonders and the past sale date bottom feeders.Don't think the goal or at least how I see it of the boycott is that you guys should stop paying upcharges for girls that have no right demanding and upcharge for example just off CG site Shelly, Ari, Peony, Ruby, Isol, Tammy, Kamela, should not he upcharge girls at all. Upcharge girls should be reserved for girls that are under 30. Girls that are over 40 should not be upcharge. Also for all you GFE only guys why the heck is GFE girls same as bb special girls it doesn't make any sense. When I started this the prices were already this so it's you guys who allowed these 40 year old chicks to charge ya upcharge. Like I said in my previous post Maia, Ina, Arin, have already shown that bb special is where it's at look at how many fans those 3 have and they are younger than about 80% of upcharge chicks and provide better service.

Taliesin92
05-16-24, 23:14
...Just because people don't complain about prices or call for a boycott doesn't mean they "support" higher prices. It just means that it's a waste of time to whine about prices and blame others, either other mongers or the kgirls, for higher prices.Exactly. The prices are what they are. No boycott by the very small number of dudes here is going to make any difference. The time some of these guys are wasting organizing a boycott would be better spent working hard and earning a promotion or finding a better job. Then they'd have plenty of money to spend on k-girls. Try that, instead of whining and complaining. It will work out WAY better!

PussyDestroyr
05-16-24, 23:17
Anyone try her yet? I hear MILF, but what else?

Obsidian33
05-17-24, 00:10
I support this campaign 100%. Easy for me to say as going only to $340-all-in providers is the only thing I do Lols. But seriously, whenever I've dipped my wick into the upcharge girls, I walk out thinking, "great, that's 80 bucks wasted toward my next session. " Personally, I just can't see the difference in the quality of upcharge girls. But I do confess that I've only tried a few. But nevertheless, just imagine, gents, if prices were $280 a session like up north. Why should LA be the destination for gratuitous upcharging gals?

Brothers in PUSSY, Unite and may we send a hard message!I've been seeing kgirls since the $250 days and not once I booked a kgirl with upcharge. I stick to all in for $340 or $360. Regardless who they are or how good they are or how amazing their review is I just won't pay for upcharge for second pop or BBFS. I doubt boycott will work tho.

BurntBoy
05-17-24, 07:58
Anyone have any reports on Ziny from CGLA yet? Not sure if the pics are real.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ziny

LoveFromFrank
05-17-24, 11:01
Don't think the goal or at least how I see it of the boycott is that you guys should stop paying upcharges for girls that have no right demanding and upcharge for example just off CG site Shelly, Ari, Peony, Ruby, Isol, Tammy, Kamela, should not he upcharge girls at all. Upcharge girls should be reserved for girls that are under 30. Girls that are over 40 should not be upcharge. Also for all you GFE only guys why the heck is GFE girls same as bb special girls it doesn't make any sense. When I started this the prices were already this so it's you guys who allowed these 40 year old chicks to charge ya upcharge. Like I said in my previous post Maia, Ina, Arin, have already shown that bb special is where it's at look at how many fans those 3 have and they are younger than about 80% of upcharge chicks and provide better service.Here's the the thing, and not to beat a dead horse but the dispute to "right to charge" is not a thing imo. Anyone in any industry, sex work or otherwise can ask for whatever they want. Personally, I agree that the all-in price is easier on the wallet for customers and probably yields very nice returns for the women. It just makes sense and it shows for girls like Ina who have a loyal following.

That said, whatever a girl says her time is worth is their price to choose. If I see certain providers who charge a certain amount, kgirl or otherwise and it doesn't seem worth it, I move on. My first thought isn't "who are you to charge this much?" It's as you said, pointless and to me, comes off as entitled. The product is there if I want it but it's our choice not to indulge. Whether it works or not is the girl's problem and there's to adjust if economic dwarinism chooses to take place.

WaffleEater
05-17-24, 11:29

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/zinyNo but I also saw her pics and was insanely curious. I'm trying to slow down on visits though since I've been feeling a lull in lust due to perhaps burnout of chasing a high atm. If you visit her, please let us know how it goes.

PumpNDump
05-17-24, 11:47
Kbliss Friday fun list. Remi gone Yena back.

Jamie Yena Tami.

Gangnam OG Dana.

Chupacabra
05-17-24, 12:05
I realize YMMV and it depends on chemistry, but I had a favorite who really seemed to like it rough. Choking, slapping, hard pounding and dirty talk. She left awhile back and I haven't been able to find anyone on her level. Any of you guys have a recommendation? You can DM me if you don't feel like sharing publicly. Thanks.

Bbaka10
05-17-24, 12:42

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/zinyGKS doesn't label her profile as Real Pics. So its likely that the pics are not real.

Vespa88
05-17-24, 16:26
Just wanted to stop in and say that you guys are soooooo lucky, used to live in LA and bb kgirls all the time, I just hope one day they will decide to allow some to come to Chicago where I live now.

RonStefou32
05-17-24, 17:11
Time to get tested mongers.

Been frequenting WLA past month.

Got chlamydia.

Let's keep everyone safe.

I was clear 30 days ago.

JohnHada
05-17-24, 17:12
Do you see BBFS Kgirls in WLA only or do you see CFS Kgirls too?

Got chlamydia.

I was clear 30 days ago.

RonStefou32
05-17-24, 17:59
Do you see BBFS Kgirls in WLA only or do you see CFS Kgirls too?I only saw one ktown upcharge girl the past month.

Only did BBBJ w her not BBFS.

SpideyLennon
05-17-24, 18:07
Bruh, as much as I would love to BB these kgirls. I learned the hard way couple years back when I caught something too. Of course there's always a risk when you BB a kgirl that took a load of cum from other dudes. You will definitely catch something. That's why I only do covers now. But damn, barebacking is way better than covered that's for sure.

Got chlamydia.

I was clear 30 days ago.

RonStefou32
05-17-24, 18:42
Bruh, as much as I would love to BB these kgirls. I learned the hard way couple years back when I caught something too. Of course there's always a risk when you BB a kgirl that took a load of cum from other dudes. You will definitely catch something. That's why I only do covers now. But damn, barebacking is way better than covered that's for sure.Ya I hear you.

I justify it by thinking BBBJ also has chance to get the main stds so not sure what the marginal risk of BBFS is.

FreeWally
05-17-24, 19:24
Ya I hear you.

I justify it by thinking BBBJ also has chance to get the main stds so not sure what the marginal risk of BBFS is.As I have testified just yesterday in the COI forum and before here, let me tell you how much safter BBBJ is than BBFS. I had 12 years of BBBJ plus cfs with kgirls, about 30, and the only thing I got were the things you get even when using a condom. Crabs and genital herpes. Crabs was from a girl that wasn't shaven (crabs can't hang on unless they grab pubic hair), and herpes was from cfs. It was almost certainly from the cfs based on where the lesion was (scrotum).

Before that, I had BBFS with only 1 girl in TJ and got chlamydia. I was her regular and had her 3 times, so that contributed (it's not certain you'll catch it every time you're exposed). I did not bb with any other girl in my life, in fact she was the 2nd girl I ever had sex with (the other being a virgin). So there was no doubt whatsoever. Worst, I was asymptomatic so I gave it to my new girlfriend years later. I didn't cheat on her or anything but it complicated things because she got the impression I wasn't a serious long-term guy (well yeah fair enough that's true but I didn't want to give that impression!)

Almost every girl is shaved nowadays so it was really clear the one girl who gave crabs to me. They are super easy to kill with a through application of Nix at any supermarket, they die in seconds. Nix is mainly used to treat head lice in children but they are similar enough the poison works on both - but the insects are different (head lice can't live in pubic hair and crabs cannot live in regular hair due to size differences). Make sure to apply Nix thoroughly since I had to do twice (you can see them fall off into the bathtub/shower as they die and get rinsed off - dead lice cannot grip hair). They appear as tiny white flakes, like dandruff, except they move across your pubic hair periodically. Sorry to be blunt but better to be upfront with the truth in case it helps even one person.

All the data on stds show that BBBJ transmission could happen but is extremely low when compared to BBFS. The risk is also more for the girl if she swallows cum, whereas to infect the other way she needs to produce bodily fluids that pass from the throat to you, and that is neither common or in much quantity if it does. If you look up actual studies, the known transmission rate from blow job giver to receiver rounds to zero (not statistically significant but possible). I don't mean to say it is safe but if we're comparing BBBJ and BBFS it's not anywhere close. The risk is called "non zero" because it is almost zero.

Lastly, they test for chlamydia and gonorrhea because the first is the leading cause of blindness in babies (who pass through a woman's vagina and can get it in their eyes) and the second can have painful and disgusting symptoms to treat.

They do not test for other bacterial stds that are very mild, especially in men! It is hard to test for trichomonas and others. Which is actually bad for those with partners as you can see from my experience where I had no symptoms and unknowingly passed it onto a girlfriend years later. Of course, I was young and should have been an adult about it and made it clear that this was from my past and I didn't know, reassured her that I would be faithful, etc. I imagine it is much more complicated if it was an already committed relationship.

When I switched back to bb (mainlylast year), I could tell I had mild symptoms of something and it was one of these other bacteria (not chlamydia or gonorrhea) and passed it to my partner who had worse symptoms than me. I had about 6 girls bb before I noticed, but for all I know it was the very first girl who gave it to me. Yes, bbfs is riskier, particularly if you specifically care about being caught. I could almost care less about the symptoms in comparison. They were mild and annoying, that's all.

These other bacteria doctors will take a sample and send to a lab to identify which antibacterial will work on them. They might never identify the bacteria, just what medicine to use. The bad news is if you pass it to your partner and she has to do this. It raises eyebrows if you've been together long. We can only hope that we don't catch things, or that if we pass them they are asymptomatic in the other person. But that risk is too much for many people, believe me I speak from own experience and from reading a lot of people that got caught this way. I'm sorry to say this, I wish it were any other way.

Lucky to those who have no partners, your decision is a lot simpler.

I don't judge anyone, I just want to inform people so they can better make their own decision. When I get a new long-term partner, I talk to my doctor and let her know I've gone through multiple partners including SW, and she will prescrbe me a combo antibiotics to clear me up for a fresh start. Taking them will make you sick for a while as almost all your body's bacteria (including good ones in the gut) die off. Don't take it for no reason, and tell people you have the cold or flu if you have to (it's like a mild cold for me). But for a high risk individual taking on a new partner, it's appropriate.

The ultimate solution is to simply not have sex with your partner if you do bb, so you don't end up doing std ping pong with someone for years and years. That's all I'll say about that and it works for some people.

RonStefou32
05-17-24, 19:31
As I have testified just yesterday in the COI forum and before here, let me tell you how much safter BBBJ is than BBFS. I had 12 years of BBBJ plus cfs with kgirls, and the only thing I got were the things you get even when using a condom. Crabs and genital herpes. Crabs was from a girl that wasn't shaven (crabs can't hang on unless they grab pubic hair), and herpes was from cfs. It was almost certainly from the cfs based on where the lesion was (scrotum).

Before that, I had BBFS with 1 girl in TJ and got chlamydia. I was her regular and had her 3 times, so that contributed (it's not certain you'll catch it every time you're exposed). Worst, I was asymptomatic so I gave it to my new girlfriend years later. I didn't cheat on her or anything but it complicated things because she got the impression I wasn't a serious long-term guy (well yeah fair enough that's true but I didn't want to give that impression!

Almost every girl is shaved nowadays so it was really clear the one girl who gave crabs to me. They are super easy to kill with a through application of Nix at any supermarket, they die in seconds. They appear as tiny white flakes, like dandruff, except they move across your pubic hair periodically. Sorry to be blunt but better to be upfront with the truth in case it helps even one person.

All the data on stds show that BBBJ transmission could happen but is extremely low when compared to BBFS. The risk is also more for the girl if she swallows cum, whereas to infect the other way she needs to produce bodily fluids that pass from the throat to you, and that is neither common or in much quantity if it does. If you look up actual studies, the known transmission rate from blow job giver to receiver rounds to zero (not statistically significant but possible). I don't mean to say it is safe but if we're comparing BBBJ and BBFS it's not anywhere close.

Lastly, they test for chlamydia and gonorrhea because the first is the leading cause of blindness in babies (who pass through a woman's vagina and can get it in their eyes) and the second can have painful and disgusting symptoms to threat. There are several other bacteria that have mild or asymptomatic symptoms. Which is actually bad for those with partners as you can see from my experience where I had no symptoms and unknowingly passed it onto a girlfriend years later. Of course, I was young and should have been an adult about it and made it clear that this was from my past and I didn't know, reassured her that I would be faithful, etc. I imagine it is much more complicated if it was an already committed relationship.

These other bacteria doctors will take a sample and send to a lab to identify which antibacterial will work on them. They might never identify the bacteria, just what medicine to use. The bad news is if you pass it to your partner and she has to do this. It raises eyebrows if you've been together long. We can only hope that we don't catch things, or that if we pass them they are asymptomatic in the other person. But that risk is too much for many people, believe me I speak from own experience and from reading a lot of people that got caught this way. I'm sorry to say this, I wish it were any other way.

Lucky to those who have no partners, your decision is a lot simpler.

I don't judge anyone, I just want to inform people so they can better make their own decision. When I get a new partner, I talk to my doctor and let her know I've gone through multiple partners including SW, and she will prescribe me a combo antibiotics to clear me up for a fresh start. Taking them will make you sick for a while as almost all your body's bacteria (including good ones in the gut) die off. Don't take it for no reason. But for a high risk individual taking on a new partner, it's appropriate.Thanks for sharing. I always wonder about this. I only started doing BBFS recently. But BBBJ is pretty hard to avoid in this hobby.

I mean I love BBFS. It feels amazing. But I know myself and how hard it is for me to say no when I'm in the moment so I just have to retire for awhile I think.

RonStefou32
05-17-24, 19:35
Thanks for sharing. I always wonder about this. I only started doing BBFS recently. But BBBJ is pretty hard to avoid in this hobby.

I mean I love BBFS. It feels amazing. But I know myself and how hard it is for me to say no when I'm in the moment so I just have to retire for awhile I think.I should also mention I've never gotten an STD from hobbying until now. I've been hobbying the past 2 years and before that was a brief 6 month period over 10 years ago.

So ya I guess BBFS really upped the risk factor.

AsianAssEater
05-17-24, 19:46
I should also mention I've never gotten an STD from hobbying until now. I've been hobbying the past 2 years and before that was a brief 6 month period over 10 years ago.

So ya I guess BBFS really upped the risk factor.Another std scare? Don't even trip about it man these pop up here every couple of months. As long as you're getting tested at least once a month you will be good. The only thing that sucks about dumping loads in different kgirls each week is that you're basically guaranteed to get herpes. If you have a partner it's always tough since you can't really bang your partner when you get a flare up and my girl always gets sus whenever I don't initiate but in reality it's just that I don't want to give them herpes LOL.

Phazze93
05-18-24, 00:20
Another std scare? Don't even trip about it man these pop up here every couple of months. As long as you're getting tested at least once a month you will be good. The only thing that sucks about dumping loads in different kgirls each week is that you're basically guaranteed to get herpes. If you have a partner it's always tough since you can't really bang your partner when you get a flare up and my girl always gets sus whenever I don't initiate but in reality it's just that I don't want to give them herpes LOL.Bruh LOL are you basically saying you got herpes? Genital? Which is more common than most people like to admit.

I think its like 1 in 10 people in the USA have it.

Regarding the current STD scare in WLA. I'd simply recommend everyone stay clear for 1-2 weeks and let it clear out.

Let the girls know and have them all get tested and treated. It's the quickest way to get this shit cleared out ASAP.

What an annoying thing to have to deal with. Especially for those of us that get tested frequently. Myself, every 2-3 weeks.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 02:03

Got chlamydia.

I was clear 30 days ago.A few month back when everyone thought certain girl gave them STD, but that certain girl was clean and moved to SJ and got popular there, LOL.

If you caught STD, its going to be at MW, k-Twon too. Mongers fuck anything everywhere, if they know WLA girls, sure they know k-town and MW.

So yeah, it's the dark side's risk, for the girls I know, they take pills regularly so they can protect themselves, what kind of pills, no idea, all of them were from korea (lots pills), to prevent any type of STD like magic pills before hand. But as a monger going after another monger unknowingly catch it, it's too late after you notice.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 02:05
I realize YMMV and it depends on chemistry, but I had a favorite who really seemed to like it rough. Choking, slapping, hard pounding and dirty talk. She left awhile back and I haven't been able to find anyone on her level. Any of you guys have a recommendation? You can DM me if you don't feel like sharing publicly. Thanks.Were you talking about Maia? She does all that and wants more, and so far I've never met anyone at her level over 15 years of mongering, she is one of a kind legend TOAS.

Hope she comes back!

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 02:25
Exactly. The prices are what they are. No boycott by the very small number of dudes here is going to make any difference. The time some of these guys are wasting organizing a boycott would be better spent working hard and earning a promotion or finding a better job. Then they'd have plenty of money to spend on k-girls. Try that, instead of whining and complaining. It will work out WAY better!Gents, you guys are missing the point, it's been a topic that had long debate year after year SJ vs LA donation.

It's not about me being rich or poor, and let me tell you one thing that I have seen thousands times that the richer you are, the cheaper you are, LOL.

I came up the idea and share it, took me 3 minutes, and all of them baller wanna be jump out and type up a whole essay with some dirty talk.

It's so entertaining to see how fast people react and how serious they took to write.

BUT for all of you mongers out there know what I'm talking about this long standing debate (years), YOU KNOW.

So yeah, keep calling me names and I'm going to keep pointing it out without calling you any names, I'm a BIGGER person (pun intended, LOL).

AsianAssEater
05-18-24, 02:26
Were you talking about Maia? She does all that and wants more, and so far I've never met anyone at her level over 15 years of mongering, she is one of a kind legend TOAS.

Hope she comes back!Let's trade arin for joah instead. How does that sound vulcan? LOL.

AsianAssEater
05-18-24, 02:31
I realize YMMV and it depends on chemistry, but I had a favorite who really seemed to like it rough. Choking, slapping, hard pounding and dirty talk. She left awhile back and I haven't been able to find anyone on her level. Any of you guys have a recommendation? You can DM me if you don't feel like sharing publicly. Thanks.Go give dana a shot. She let's me go super saiyan God on her no complaints and she will dirty talk as well. Slapping is no go and light choke is ok can't choke her as hard as maia.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 02:33
Maybe. Maybe not. POs may be giving them the information as well.

Random thoughts.

1. I was in like Flynn with Sunny and had plans to rock climb with her on Suraksan mountain. I survived the first KKT purge and she was sending me pictures of her vacation trip. Someone sent her one of my posts here and I was insta blocked. Honestly I thought I was going to provide her with a gift of knowledge 420 plan and she would retire forever. Alas my plans were dashed when I suggested that the light illuminated her. True to my person though, I gave her a gold retirement ring and saw her consecutively for 3 or 4 days. The last day I had no load to give. None at all so we just held each other and kissed it was so sweet. When she saw my gift she became flummoxed. While I am not really a Chris I was told about the long line of other dearly departed Chrises pile 4 high. I salute you. So anyway she was packed up and as most Koreans do she had a box full of supplements to add longevity to her loved ones in Korea they we had to tear apart in search of a ring. A ring that she wanted to gibmve to me which we found and I wear upon my necklace in the hope that she lives a brilliant life and doesn't return unless it is for valor to prove she was a great success in America. Fucking a hungry girl that is an inspiration......

Amen.Bro, this is too funny, next time save all that typing, seriously, your picture worth a thousand words! LOL.

It just made me think of the girl who drives a Bentley which mostly not hers, LOL, guys give flower = guys give Bentley? Yup.

Love that picture!

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 02:41
Definitely a good choice for the service queen type of service. She will squat ride you which is always impressive to me. Great DFK, RIM and DATO along with some FIA A good time had by all.Wait a sec, was that FIA in her or she FIA IN you? I mean I love them squat fuck but not much into DATO or FIA IN me, that's a one way street.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 02:44
And random comment here.

I saw her again last week and told her I tried to book her on that day she was off. And she was like, "that was you online on that site?" She was referring to my post where I wanted to see her, but she was off and I saw Jamie that day instead. I shit you not. She is sometimes here.FYI, most of k-girls know this site or their booker told them or friends who is also offering.

Many girls even ask their friends in Korea to come here to work, THEY KNOW, LOL.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 02:47
That somehow guys here care about where other guys put their dicks. If you want to see only $340 and below, good on you, hope you have a good time. If you have your favorites who cost a little more? Terrific, go and get it my man.

Who should really care if any of us decide to pay $1000 to put our penis in a 500 lb Subaru of a woman. Literally. It's your money, do with it what you will as long as the legality and ethical unwritten guidelines are being adhered to. I thought we were reviewing our time with women who offer service, not reviewing mongers and where they choose to go to spend their leisure.Just FYI, some guys pay $700 to put their penis in a 500 lbs same Subaru of a woman in SJ, just pointing it out, LOL.

We don't just reviewing girls, we also share dick size, STDs, and their sick grandma in Korea! LOL.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 02:58
The legends, UTRs and DDG girls will not be affected by a boycott. They have an established and generous customer base. They tend to be fully booked and often limit the number of clients they see.

This board and its several rivals probably represent a very small portion of the customer base. Without going through the math, I believe that less than 2% of the hobbyists post reviews. This is an expensive hobby. Don't do it if it undermines your financial position.Wow, I can not think of a DDG k-pussy these days, and all legends that are still around, I mean dragging it on is pretty much on their last leg before they call it quit.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 03:01
I don't understand how you broke boys are trying to tell other mongers how to spend their money. Just keep sticking to the BB special girls while it lasts or simply move to the Bay Area. Why should other mongers not see the girls they want to see because you guys are too poor? That makes no sense to me. Whether a girl wants to do up charge or not is up to her. Not sure why you think we can dictate what these girls want to charge. Ridiculous attitude and behavior. I notice you have a habit of bashing all the upcharge girls nonstop and it's pretty obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you can only afford to see the BB special girls. You don't even know what type of talent you could be missing out on. I doubt that you have ever even visited an upcharge girl based on the lack of funds so not sure why you are bashing girls you've probably never seen LOL. If you guys spent as much time and effort into building your wealth maybe you wouldn't be on the forum crying about the prices so often. I think you guys underestimate the amount of whales based in LA that your boycott would never work. Just save up some cash and move to San Jose bro, tired of seeing you post here about the prices. Can we get back on topic about discussing the best bareback K-girls or make a separate thread for yourselves to cry about the pricing every day.Flower guy, this is not name calling or bashing just FYI, I'm nice!

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 03:03
Looks like seti / Kira read the board because she's now at bb special lmao. Also seven I'm pretty sure was in oc and la before she always caught my eye because that body looks bangin but I'm pretty sure she was GFE only last time I saw her pop up. Looks like she's at bb special now. I think we might be winning!Kira / Seti is a known rebrand and was meh (almost fooled me with them gorgeous pictures, have you see Seven yet? She seem like a hot MILF or AILF (Ajumah).

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 03:08
Going to pass on this and continue to see the upcharge hotties.Quick question, how do you even get that "Shill account, ignore all post" ? Oh wait, I get it, LOL.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 03:11
Were one of you getting some duo action this week? Could of swore I got rushed out of my ending session and as I exited, they both went to the same room afterwards to a monger.They are roommate and naturally easy to offer duo, but I would say see JY alone because she will make you cum even before you stick it in Celine, LOL that's going to be a waste.

Celine is good by herself as she is slower and more sensual. BUT if there are two JY type of girl offer duo, that's something, LOL.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 03:14
Seti is Kira even using same pics. I wouldn't see her even at bb special don't know why she still upcharging all these years later she's easily over 50.Wow, you just basically described a $1000 dollar Subaru kind of women, kudos!

Christophe1
05-18-24, 11:03
I read this like 5 times and I still don't understand.LOL. Sorry. After ruminating upon some subjects it appears that the world is a mix of ideologies. Today I will visit the idea that men lust for woman, and women lust for shiny new things IE jewelry, shoes, clothes, and cars. Basically they may not be wanting you in their search for happiness which probably is an illusion since we are a mix of feelings anyway. The light comes from inside. Vulcan understood the joke.

Part of it was exploring my daily dilemma and trying to make it make sense. The other part was me patting myself on the back for once again sharing my vision a month in advance.

Me either. Got bored, felt cute pretty much sums it up. My only hope is that others will see there is an art and logic to this endeavor. Got the 420 Project inspired by Sunny to spark the flame in others.
At least for this gladiator.

In Spring the bears awake. The trigger word was stated as Niagara Falls which was the place to see the solar eclipse. Unfortunately it was cloudy. Who would have known this information two months in advance?

Sonicus
05-18-24, 11:24

This board and its several rivals probably represent a very small portion of the customer base. Without going through the math, I believe that less than 2% of the hobbyists post reviews. This is an expensive hobby. Don't do it if it undermines your financial position.Oh how wrong you are boycotts definitely work, if it weren't for boycotts there would be no BB Special girls but I have been in this game since the 80's and now pricing has gone ridiculously high simply because there are people newer in the game that don't know any better and will pay it plain and simple. Now I had to evolve and taking my mongering internationally where rockies and so called rich guys can't ruin it even if they tried bareback everything notable places Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia all in all 40 USD instead of 480 USD like some proud mongers like to brag about. Stay sensible my fellow brother mongers and don't let the hate and negativity choose what you pay usually guys that want to put down others because they pay less are the actual broke fake guys or they are trying to support a certain business model because it will benefit them, just stick to your guns and fight back against greed and draconian prices.

PumpNDump
05-18-24, 11:48
Kbliss Saturday selection.

Jamie Yena Tami.

Dana Gangnam.

Throwawayhok89
05-18-24, 16:40
I enjoyed my time with Arin. But who is this joah? My boner needs to know.

Let's trade arin for joah instead. How does that sound vulcan? LOL.

Bbaka10
05-18-24, 17:21
I enjoyed my time with Arin. But who is this joah? My boner needs to know.Joah is a kgirl who most recently worked out of San Jose at sexykshop.com . And is many mongers' ATF out there.

She recently stopped working at SKS and has been rumored to be coming to LA (I. E. Just like Superstar Lucy and Baby Arin came just recently).

I don't know how bookers work behind the scenes, but people were guessing that Ina was going to go to SJ; in exchange for an SJ girl to come here.

SunsetMando
05-18-24, 17:35
I read this like 5 times and I still don't understand.You're not alone. I don't think a lot of people know what this guy is going on about. LOL. It's word gymnastics after word gymnastic posts.

SunsetMando
05-18-24, 17:37
Quick question, how do you even get that "Shill account, ignore all post" ? Oh wait, I get it, LOL.You must be new here if you "don't know" oh wait. You do know.

Anyone can send a msg and make some random complaint. Regardless of posting solid info.

Oh wait but you get it.

Continue to see who you want. A lot of us will continue to see who we want at any price.

SunsetMando
05-18-24, 17:40
I don't understand how you broke boys are trying to tell other mongers how to spend their money. Just keep sticking to the BB special girls while it lasts or simply move to the Bay Area. Why should other mongers not see the girls they want to see because you guys are too poor? That makes no sense to me. Whether a girl wants to do up charge or not is up to her. Not sure why you think we can dictate what these girls want to charge. Ridiculous attitude and behavior. I notice you have a habit of bashing all the upcharge girls nonstop and it's pretty obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you can only afford to see the BB special girls. You don't even know what type of talent you could be missing out on. I doubt that you have ever even visited an upcharge girl based on the lack of funds so not sure why you are bashing girls you've probably never seen LOL. If you guys spent as much time and effort into building your wealth maybe you wouldn't be on the forum crying about the prices so often. I think you guys underestimate the amount of whales based in LA that your boycott would never work. Just save up some cash and move to San Jose bro, tired of seeing you post here about the prices. Can we get back on topic about discussing the best bareback K-girls or make a separate thread for yourselves to cry about the pricing every day.Back on topic would be nice. How often things go off topic is wild.

Vulcan is likely a shill for non up-charge gals.

Like tom said, if you don't like the prices, move. But stop posting that you can't afford it here.

Vulcan1009
05-18-24, 22:55
Have anyone see this D cup girl?

Her states are 23,5'3", 98 lbs, 32 D and in WLA BBFS special now.

Seem like a spinner type with big tits, and not many of them out there these days, mostly C cup.

https://bookergray.com/la/Diol2/?sca=WLA

AsianAssEater
05-18-24, 23:35

Seem like a spinner type with big tits, and not many of them out there these days, mostly C cup.

https://bookergray.com/la/Diol2/?sca=WLAIf that booty legit I might have to go destroy that. Already did my 2 weekly kgirl visits tho maybe she gets a shot next week.

PussyDestroyr
05-19-24, 01:00
Back on topic would be nice. How often things go off topic is wild.

Vulcan is likely a shill for non up-charge gals.

Like tom said, if you don't like the prices, move. But stop posting that you can't afford it here.Thank you. Yes. Go browse street walkers if your budget isn't up to par. Jesus.

PussyDestroyr
05-19-24, 01:06
Anyone try her yet? I hear MILF, but what else?I took the plunge, really a nice MILF body, like really nice, but older. Noticed the face surgery, not horrible, but turn off for me. Phenom service, no regrets, but not a repeat, given my to do list.

AsianAssEater
05-19-24, 02:34
Thank you. Yes. Go browse street walkers if your budget isn't up to par. Jesus.I can smell the neckbeards through the screen jesus christ. Also can you guys read or are yall illerate? Don't think vulcan ever said he couldn't afford all he said was that prices should be lower LOL. Yall need to chill if you want to pay upcharge for an ahjumma go ahead if you want bb special with an ahjumma then go ahead. Only thing is I wish you guys would be honest with is the age of these chicks no kgirl in wla is in her 20's. No kgirl in mw / kt is in their 20's either. Can't speak on the baby's since I ain't spending that much for them to just kick me out. Don't understand how you guys with over 200 posts are still posting "she's in her 20's! Cmon now bois.

AsianAssEater
05-19-24, 02:35
I took the plunge, really a nice MILF body, like really nice, but older. Noticed the face surgery, not horrible, but turn off for me. Phenom service, no regrets, but not a repeat, given my to do list.MILF with banging body, plastic face, and GOOD SERVICE? Added to my list for next week.

Throwawayhok89
05-19-24, 02:58
Much appreciated. There is a lot of board activity since new surge of HYA into LA bloodstream. I am behind on the shenanigans.

Joah is a kgirl who most recently worked out of San Jose at sexykshop.com . And is many mongers' ATF out there.

She recently stopped working at SKS and has been rumored to be coming to LA (I. E. Just like Superstar Lucy and Baby Arin came just recently).

I don't know how bookers work behind the scenes, but people were guessing that Ina was going to go to SJ; in exchange for an SJ girl to come here.

BonerAppetitty
05-19-24, 03:08
As a bro, I want to share with other bros that BG Diol2 = BG Seven3 = CG Seven = OC Remy / Remi = OC Dior. PussyDestroyr just reviewed her below. I haven't seen her cause I am busy penetrating younger girls who are being gate kept. She should have reviews on TER.

https://bookergray.com/la/Diol2/?sca=WLA

PumpNDump
05-19-24, 11:57
Kbliss.

Jamie Yena Tami.

Gangnam Dana.

Mgkckr
05-19-24, 13:13
Somi was added to the DTLA roster recently, so decided to check her out not too long ago, esp. Seeing her mentioned in a few other posts.

Was quite disappointed to see she was quite old, probably 40's, and face was not a looker too. Her lips / mouth was pretty dry, which made for DFK / BBBJ not that enjoyable. The upside is she has a fairly tight body with decent tits (albeit not skinny and definitely bigger than most kgirls), and LS felt pretty good. She also doesn't speak much English.

Really hoping for some younger talent to be in DTLA. The ones here so far are ok if you're in the area, but I still prefer to head west if I want some quality action.

AsianAssEater
05-19-24, 15:07
As a bro, I want to share with other bros that BG Diol2 = BG Seven3 = CG Seven = OC Remy / Remi = OC Dior. PussyDestroyr just reviewed her below. I haven't seen her cause I am busy penetrating younger girls who are being gate kept. She should have reviews on TER.Yeah she was remi in oc pretty sure she was GFE right? I thought Dior was nabi tho.

AsianAssEater
05-19-24, 15:29
Looks like the best 2nd Greek provider is back in LA and at bb special with a reasonable greek upcharge. Highly recommend she's better than Nancy in the looks and ass department if you want a petite hourglass MILF with a jiggly ass go see Nabi. Also for mag bros who can't see greek providers because they can't handle it you can try nabi she actually let me pound her asshole decently enough. She had to take a couple breaks when I went full power but still it was a decent greek experience. Jaehee is still the best greek provider IMO no complaints with her and she never ran away.

Slicer4
05-19-24, 17:02
Yeah she was remi in oc pretty sure she was GFE right? I thought Dior was nabi tho.I am confused with all these name changes, I thought jaehee changed her name to dior? LOL. Thanks to those here who keep us updated on names tho, a blessing, thank you. Otherwise I would be more confused than I already am.

AsianAssEater
05-19-24, 17:35
I am confused with all these name changes, I thought jaehee changed her name to dior? LOL. Thanks to those here who keep us updated on names tho, a blessing, thank you. Otherwise I would be more confused than I already am.I can't remember it's either nabi that was Dior in oc or jaehee that was Dior in oc I can't remember there's too many kgirls LOL.

PumpNDump
05-19-24, 17:42
Anna, 100 lbs, 5'4" D cup, claims to be 21. Starts Tuesday.

LoveThatk
05-19-24, 19:16
Seven or Dana?

LoveAsianGirls
05-19-24, 19:17
Yeah she was remi in oc pretty sure she was GFE right? I thought Dior was nabi tho.Per her reviews, OC Remy/Remi is BBFS.

WonderMan84
05-19-24, 21:45
Not trying to judge how anyone is living, but is anyone else not tripping that there are folks knowingly with STDs / STIs that are still in this hobby?? Damn man. Maybe it's time to retire.

Bruh LOL are you basically saying you got herpes? Genital? Which is more common than most people like to admit.

Regarding the current STD scare in WLA. I'd simply recommend everyone stay clear for 1-2 weeks and let it clear out.

Let the girls know and have them all get tested and treated. It's the quickest way to get this shit cleared out ASAP.

What an annoying thing to have to deal with. Especially for those of us that get tested frequently. Myself, every 2-3 weeks.

Randy62
05-19-24, 21:57

https://bookergray.com/la/Diol2/?sca=WLASeen her half dozen times. Service Queen BBFS not sure why says GFE now. She is legit but MILF.

AsianAssEater
05-19-24, 22:01
Seen her half dozen times. Service Queen BBFS not sure why says GFE now. She is legit but MILF.So diol and seven are same chick. Since you've seen her which pictures are really her? If she's even using real pics LOL.

Rollory
05-19-24, 22:57
Seen her half dozen times. Service Queen BBFS not sure why says GFE now. She is legit but MILF.Sorry if this is a dumb question. On BG site. Does:

B = BBFS.

B2 = BBFS 2 pops?

LoveAsianGirls
05-19-24, 23:33
Sorry if this is a dumb question. On BG site. Does:

B = BBFS.

B2 = BBFS 2 pops?All girls on BG site have GFE listed in their list of service acronyms. Girls with B next to their name at top of their ad and B and B2 in their pricing offer BBFS and BBFS 2 pops.

Vulcan1009
05-20-24, 00:52
As a bro, I want to share with other bros that BG Diol2 = BG Seven3 = CG Seven = OC Remy / Remi = OC Dior. PussyDestroyr just reviewed her below. I haven't seen her cause I am busy penetrating younger girls who are being gate kept. She should have reviews on TER.Oh wow, that's a lot of name change, guess none of them works out for her, that's usually what happened, LOL.

BonerAppetitty
05-20-24, 01:21
Pic 1 and 3 were her real P.S. Pics. She was ATF level for me. HYA to me back then but I was really into her so she might just be CYA to others. She came from Bunny Girls Club. I can't remember her name tho. If she does not upcharge then I will boycott other upcharge girls LOL. 5'4" nice D cup is about right. Nice ass, curvy, not fat, but not slender. Not 21 but was still young.

Anna, 100 lbs, 5'4" D cup, claims to be 21. Starts Tuesday.

FreeWally
05-20-24, 01:28
If you're like me and can't wait for McDonald's to put the McRib back on the menu, or, maybe you just like them rail thin, see Priva (formerly Nadia MKC) in WLA. Fwiw, I don't recall her rates ever this low. She's currently 340 all-in, whereas 3 years ago she was 280+100 bb in OC.

Haters will say boycotts are baloney. So correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall the last time we've seen this many all-in options, not just in WLA, but OC and now even SD wants a piece of the (cream) pie.Agreed, Priva was in San Diego for 320 + 100 upcharge (standard CAKD pricing). 340 all in is what the new agencies are going for, which is cheaper than upcharge but higher than no-bb. SDAG in San Diego is still at 280 for no-bb. I've used them 10 years straight and I think they were 260 in 2014, a 20 increase for the exact same service. They are the cheapest base-rate agency now because of it. Even the SD thai agency is more at 300. These are 1hr rates.

260 in 2014 is 344 in 2024 dollars. So the all-in pricing is actually cheaper than 2014 pricing for non-bb. I am not taking any side on this other than to say from my perspective I have seen only inflation make it cheaper every year since 2014, with a one-time bump in pricing by 20. My income beat inflation so that's why I'm visiting more than before. As a bonus competing agencies have bb on the table and included for the equivalent of 2014 non-bb price, if I want it. To people who started in the last few years where bb came along with its own pricing that is no consolation, I understand. So do what you please.

About Priva, if you like skinny girls she is great. Her pussy is tight. I thought she looked amazing, but yes super skinny. I wrote 100 lbs as my guess but wouldn't be surprised if she were 90. Good BBBJ technique and lets me take my time. She is with Mykgirls now.

This is my review of her 3 weeks ago:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31932-Asian-Providers&p=6883909&viewfull=1#post6883909.

"Would recommend Priva. She's very skinny, small, well toned body, maybe 5'3" 100 lbs. Nice hair, very pretty, service oriented. Similar toned muscles and skin to Bunny / Kiko but different face. Good BBBJ technique for a long time. ".

Included is an ad photo that best matches what I saw, it's from a few years ago. Don't know why agencies use so much PS now.

BonerAppetitty
05-20-24, 01:31
I think she was always easy CIP. She was Dior before Jaehee was Dior. Even new name Diol2 sounds similar to Dior LOL. I don't really pay attention to MILFs, just enough for go or no go.

Yeah she was remi in oc pretty sure she was GFE right? I thought Dior was nabi tho.

SsStuntCock
05-20-24, 01:57
260 in 2014 is 344 in 2024 dollars. So the all-in pricing is actually cheaper than 2014 pricing for non-bb. I am not taking any side on this other than to say from my perspective I have seen only inflation make it cheaper every year since 2014, with a bump in pricing.It's a head-scratcher that this topic has become so divisive. Dudes dodge the "Add to ignore list" button, and reply to posts that are obviously meant for others in the room.

BonerAppetitty
05-20-24, 02:08
Boner is in soft/boycott mode when there are no HYAs. I get withdrawal symptoms when not seeing a Kgirl for more than a week, so I see non-upcharge girls. Other bros who didn't like upcharge would already have boycotted. So some girls were not busy and had BB specials.

Seeing upcharge girls doesn't mean I pay upcharges either. I just want to see if they are hot or not. I can't remember ever paying upcharges to MILFs. My motto is, no freebie? no BB! No repeat!

...So let's ... draw them upcharge girls to the dark side of 340 all in BBFS.

WE CAN DO IT! WHO IS IN?

BonerAppetitty
05-20-24, 02:34
I think you got the wrong Lizzie. There was another Lizzie? who I avoided. I certified this Leila / Lizzie awhile back and didn't think she was MILF. My boner was solid and even repeated with her. I am 2.4 times better than most at detecting 'old' girls cause I use my eyes, my boner, and my balling sense (BS). KgirlAddict review is pretty accurate. Early / mid 30 sounds about right. She didn't complain or anything to make me unhappy.

I used to post a lot of reviews, but like many got burned too hard too many times (way too many shills and old guys who think 40 is 'young' Your review should be 0/10 for LASER, and I remember Lizzie being rebrand of someone not worth seeing. So to each their own.

AsianAssEater
05-20-24, 02:50
Pic 1 and 3 were her real P.S. Pics. She was ATF level for me. HYA to me back then but I was really into her so she might just be CYA to others. She came from Bunny Girls Club. I can't remember her name tho. If she does not upcharge then I will boycott other upcharge girls LOL. 5'4" nice D cup is about right. Nice ass, curvy, not fat, but not slender. Not 21 but was still young.Yeah I saw the pics and the only ones that I thought were legit were 1 and 3 a good indicator is if the face is fucked up it normally means real pics. Sounds good maybe I'll give her a shot instead of Dana this week. You had me at nice ass and curvy! Let's hope she can handle mag.

AsianAssEater
05-20-24, 02:54
Boner is in soft/boycott mode when there are no HYAs. I get withdrawal symptoms when not seeing a Kgirl for more than a week, so I see non-upcharge girls. Other bros who didn't like upcharge would already have boycotted. So some girls were not busy and had BB specials.

Seeing upcharge girls doesn't mean I pay upcharges either. I just want to see if they are hot or not. I can't remember ever paying upcharges to MILFs. My motto is, no freebie? no BB! No repeat!I'm the same way. Normally I just walk out tho if they're dead set on upcharge. Their faces when I leave is always hilarious to me they prob aren't used to mongers being assertive and standing their ground. Haven't burned any bridges with any bookers since I just tell them to put me with someone else and they always accommodate because they don't want to lose money.

PogeyBait
05-20-24, 10:03

Seeing upcharge girls doesn't mean I pay upcharges either. I just want to see if they are hot or not. I can't remember ever paying upcharges to MILFs. My motto is, no freebie? no BB! No repeat!Seems more than a few girls are not busy. Only girls whom I was interested in were Celine and Minji since my J girl phase is starting to fade but got to wait till the hype dies down again if you want a decent slot. Ngl, does anyone else think the current roster is lacking? No one on the roster peaks the interest right now unfortunately.

PogeyBait
05-20-24, 10:08
Not trying to judge how anyone is living, but is anyone else not tripping that there are folks knowingly with STDs / STIs that are still in this hobby?? Damn man. Maybe it's time to retire.It comes with the territory. BB is considered high risk for a reason LOL. All you can do at the end of the day is get treated and get tested frequently for your own health. FWIW, I've only gotten common ones on a blue moon and they were all with civies met outside the hobby. You wouldn't guess it but even if you're strapped up but get head bareback from a non-sex worker, she may have been carrying something and just never cared to get tested. Most girls in the kgirl side of things try to take meds for these things.

Taliesin92
05-20-24, 11:40
Somi was added to the DTLA roster recently, so decided to check her out not too long ago, esp. Seeing her mentioned in a few other posts.

Was quite disappointed to see she was quite old, probably 40's, and face was not a looker too. Her lips / mouth was pretty dry, which made for DFK / BBBJ not that enjoyable. The upside is she has a fairly tight body with decent tits (albeit not skinny and definitely bigger than most kgirls), and LS felt pretty good. She also doesn't speak much English.

Really hoping for some younger talent to be in DTLA. The ones here so far are ok if you're in the area, but I still prefer to head west if I want some quality action.Have you tried Miku yet? She's relatively new to the DTLA crew. I've been meaning to give her a try. Pics look enticing. As well as the video option.

https://www.bookeraria.com/?pgid=logoe74i-2f47ab71-e862-412b-9e02-d366dd21a11d

Sugar and Emi are wonderful, IMO. Emi is on vacation at the moment, but supposed to come back in a few weeks.

PumpNDump
05-20-24, 12:03
Kbliss Monday availability.

Jamie Yena Tami.

Gangnam Dana. Double now being offered by Dana and her new roomie Annie starting tomorrow. MFMF swapping also on the menu.

Slicer4
05-20-24, 12:48
I parked and was walking to see XXX, when a great looking girl walks past to her car parked next to me (bookers spots), so I asked her name, she said 'ari', she looked fabulous in a let's hang out and go to dinner look. I was floored, where have I been? Maybe I have not seen her as she seems a bit young for me, LOL. , I search here and yall have so many reviews for her. I bet she has a busy schedule!

Sorry, just ranting, bored at work, enjoy your day all!

GentlemanBB
05-20-24, 12:56
Pic 1 and 3 were her real P.S. Pics. She was ATF level for me. HYA to me back then but I was really into her so she might just be CYA to others. She came from Bunny Girls Club. I can't remember her name tho. If she does not upcharge then I will boycott other upcharge girls LOL. 5'4" nice D cup is about right. Nice ass, curvy, not fat, but not slender. Not 21 but was still young.She went by Bree at Caras angels then went to bgc. Started touring and went by kimmy for a while. She was just in Portland as Yua.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/bree-4083133104-365899

https://top-kgirls.com/bree

Brave Soul
05-20-24, 13:39
I have not see Minji yet but I feel you should visit Jamie at least once There is a good reason why Jamie got so many TER reviews when she was at San Jose. I was worry about the comments that she is little bit old, it turns out she look fairly young (under 30 look). I didn't ask her age but she didn't give me the old MILF vibe. She also has nice big booty and I really like her face. Somehow Jamie reminds me Eunji. If you like Eunji, you will probably like her. I got nice service but it is always YMMV. PM me if you guys have any questions.

Service, Minji or Jamie?

Face, Minji or Jamie?

Body, Minji or Jamie?

Christophe1
05-20-24, 13:56
I parked and was walking to see XXX, when a great looking girl walks past to her car parked next to me (bookers spots), so I asked her name, she said 'ari', she looked fabulous in a let's hang out and go to dinner look. I was floored, where have I been? Maybe I have not seen her as she seems a bit young for me, LOL. , I search here and yall have so many reviews for her. I bet she has a busy schedule!

Sorry, just ranting, bored at work, enjoy your day all!I wrote last year that I thought she was one of the prettiest that I saw although I am open-minded and only saw her once by mistake for about three minutes for a quick tongue tossing session. Another time was in a doubles with Sunny where Ari called her eonni. The two have a similiar build and apparently Double A E thinks she is too old for the upcharges. Maybe. I just hit up the Bay area for a couple days and it is a monger paradise. My first choice bailed on me so I selected three others and had a great time for an LA base rate with real young service queen hotties. Just now I hit up Phoebe a China girl who is also a service queen for an even lower rate. I hate to say it but LA is out of control with upcharges.

If you're not tethered to LA come up to the Bay. My 5 months of chastity has to roll over though.

RocketManP
05-20-24, 17:22
I don't understand how you broke boys are trying to tell other mongers how to spend their money. Just keep sticking to the BB special girls while it lasts or simply move to the Bay Area. Why should other mongers not see the girls they want to see because you guys are too poor? That makes no sense to me. Whether a girl wants to do up charge or not is up to her. Not sure why you think we can dictate what these girls want to charge. Ridiculous attitude and behavior. I notice you have a habit of bashing all the upcharge girls nonstop and it's pretty obvious to everyone who reads your posts that you can only afford to see the BB special girls. You don't even know what type of talent you could be missing out on. I doubt that you have ever even visited an upcharge girl based on the lack of funds so not sure why you are bashing girls you've probably never seen LOL. If you guys spent as much time and effort into building your wealth maybe you wouldn't be on the forum crying about the prices so often. I think you guys underestimate the amount of whales based in LA that your boycott would never work. Just save up some cash and move to San Jose bro, tired of seeing you post here about the prices. Can we get back on topic about discussing the best bareback K-girls or make a separate thread for yourselves to cry about the pricing every day.I fail to see where he told anyone how their money should be spent. He tried to organize a boycott and asked "who's in"? If you don't want to be in, you're obviously not in. Shouldn't you take your own advice?

I must say it's ironic that you say that you don't understand how people can tell others what to do with their money, yet you have no issue with telling someone what they should or should not say, or how they should spend their time on this board or in life in general.

BTW.

The last time I saw anyone call somebody a broke boy was pokimane and she fucked up so bad by calling her audience that, she had to retire from her platform (twitch). Oh that was quite a fiasco.

Shaming someone by calling them cheap or broke or attempting to manipulate and bully people by saying "it's only 20/40/60 more what are you broke" only really works on wannabes who at about perception of their wealth. Real wealthy people are immune to that because they don't care whether or not someone else thinks they're wealthy or not.

BojiBoy
05-20-24, 17:24
Yes, real photo, submissive but No CIP.Besides that, how was she? Kgirl service? English fluent or is she eastern European?

Im Yours
05-20-24, 17:45
Lucy, a freaky, CYA that is. Quirky but fun and has great service and a very interesting / fun attitude. Someone said she kinda looks like a a hot dolled up Viet girl. That's pretty accurate.

F: 6.5 - Not hot, but def above average, heavy on the eye makeup and eyelashes. More petite face and soft features otherwise.

B: 8 - She is skinnier, not rail thin, has nice big Cs maybe? Small but grabbable butt. In pretty decent shape. Not the shortest girl but is def on the short side maybe 5'2 - 5'3? Typical Asian girl proportions longish torso shortish legs. Good curves for a skinny girl from what I can remember.

A: 8.5 - She is quirky. That's the thing that sticks out the most. She talks, a lot. It's ok though, good English. She is there to please. Good DFK. Got me off 2 x which is nearly impossible these days.

S: 9 - Queen, even if quirky. She's not like Hana where she fucks the ever living shit out of you. Although she can. Every position is possible, she loves it all (or acts like she does). CG riding is very good, 9/10. She has great kegels and a tight V.

E: Very good. Not native but very good for an import.

Repeat: Yes.

BojiBoy
05-20-24, 17:45
Lmk if anyone tries her tmrw. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/maya(latina).

Pics look fire, but 130 lbs? Does not compute.

Randy62
05-20-24, 17:48
So diol and seven are same chick. Since you've seen her which pictures are really her? If she's even using real pics LOL.https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/sevenwla/. The last pictures in black are her. The first pics (all pink) are either mega P.S. Or just not her. The tits in those pics are very large hanging D's. She has a large C small D and she has slight modified ass. Like I said these pics making her look CYA or HYA are misleading the darker outfit with its own PSing is definitely on par with her looks. She is a service Queen MILF got to be 35-40 P.S. I am an ass eater.

PussyDestroyr
05-20-24, 17:55
I have not see Minji yet but I feel you should visit Jamie at least once There is a good reason why Jamie got so many TER reviews when she was at San Jose. I was worry about the comments that she is little bit old, it turns out she look fairly young (under 30 look). I didn't ask her age but she didn't give me the old MILF vibe. She also has nice big booty and I really like her face. Somehow Jamie reminds me Eunji. If you like Eunji, you will probably like her. I got nice service but it is always YMMV. PM me if you guys have any questions.In my dream she said she was 27, which I believe.

AsianAssEater
05-20-24, 17:59
https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/sevenwla/. The last pictures in black are her. The first pics (all pink) are either mega P.S. Or just not her. The tits in those pics are very large hanging D's. She has a large C small D and she has slight modified ass. Like I said these pics making her look CYA or HYA are misleading the darker outfit with its own PSing is definitely on par with her looks. She is a service Queen MILF got to be 35-40 P.S. I am an ass eater.Thanks. Atta boi nothing better than suffocating with a nice ass in your face.

Brave Soul
05-20-24, 18:06
In my dream, Good service, probably not elite kgirl service level but I had a good time. Very fluent English (native most likely). Will repeat if she allows CIP LOL.

Besides that, how was she? Kgirl service? English fluent or is she eastern European?

AsianAssEater
05-20-24, 18:22
Lmk if anyone tries her tmrw. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/maya(latina).

Pics look fire, but 130 lbs? Does not compute.She's Cubana bro. As the late takeoff said she prob bad ***** small waist and Fat ass LOL. You have to remember Latinas are built like women!

Mgkckr
05-20-24, 19:15
Have you tried Miku yet? She's relatively new to the DTLA crew. I've been meaning to give her a try. Pics look enticing. As well as the video option.

https://www.bookeraria.com/?pgid=logoe74i-2f47ab71-e862-412b-9e02-d366dd21a11d

Sugar and Emi are wonderful, IMO. Emi is on vacation at the moment, but supposed to come back in a few weeks.Haven't seen Miku yet. I travel to Japan prefer often, so the thought of paying these prices for J-girls with unconfirmed quality is a bit of a turn off. Agree Sugar / Emi are fun, but still older.

Mgkckr
05-20-24, 19:18
Bruh LOL are you basically saying you got herpes? Genital? Which is more common than most people like to admit.

What an annoying thing to have to deal with. Especially for those of us that get tested frequently. Myself, every 2-3 weeks.Bit of an aside, but where do you go to get tested every 2-3 weeks? Going to my doc that frequent to ask for a test is bound to get questions. I've also paid via private testing facilities, but those are a few hundred each time.

Phazze93
05-20-24, 21:20
Bit of an aside, but where do you go to get tested every 2-3 weeks? Going to my doc that frequent to ask for a test is bound to get questions. I've also paid via private testing facilities, but those are a few hundred each time.I always go to my doc. He's asked before and I just told him that I'm in an open relationship and I'm doing it for my partners protection.

Never had a problem & plus, its none of their fuckin business right? I'm not walking in there with gunshot wounds every 2-3 weeks LOL.

1- its for my safety because stds can cause long term issues if you don't treat it.

2- its for the safety of the girls because I ain't a POS.

3- to me, its common courtesy for why'all. Not trynna pass shit around. Its bad for business, bad for us, bad for the girls. And its minimal cost / effort on my part.

AsianAssEater
05-20-24, 21:24

What an annoying thing to have to deal with. Especially for those of us that get tested frequently. Myself, every 2-3 weeks.Oh I didn't see this. Yes I do I def got it from kgirling so majority of y'all prob have it too even the cfs only crowd it's just an annoying one because idk how long I've had it for I get tested every month but always came back negative until one day the dreaded red spots showed up and I was like shit after 2 years of raw dogging these chicks I finally caught something. Easy fix with antibiotics and haven't had a breakout since. Obviously I didn't see kgirls or bang my girl until it cleared up I'm not that scummy as some who know they have an std and still see girls. But yes please get tested frequently even if you always use a rubber you can still catch something. Anyways back to creampies.

AsianAssEater
05-20-24, 21:52
Bit of an aside, but where do you go to get tested every 2-3 weeks? Going to my doc that frequent to ask for a test is bound to get questions. I've also paid via private testing facilities, but those are a few hundred each time.Planned parenthood or stdcheck.com. I recommend stdcheck if you're sneaking around a significant other they can provide you with a doc who writes prescription if you don't want to go to primary.

FreeWally
05-20-24, 22:30
Bit of an aside, but where do you go to get tested every 2-3 weeks? Going to my doc that frequent to ask for a test is bound to get questions. I've also paid via private testing facilities, but those are a few hundred each time.The STD clinics run by the county might help. Many are free and funded by taxes while others have very minimal and reasonable fees:

http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/dhsp/STDClinics.htm

I would personally not get tested every 3 weeks, that's too often in my opinion. But it is especially important to get tested before a new partner or resuming sex with an existing partner. I like the public clinics because no one is going to judge you, everyone is there for STD testing. The doctors do nothing but that and have always been professional and helpful in my opinion. They can prescribe medication and give you free HIV testing, the ones I went to. Feel free to decline any test you don't want, HIV testing is not something you need as often as you need general STD testing. Note that if you need certain antibiotics like doxy that have to be injected in-person they do offer it of course. STD screening is all they do all day. Pill doxy is not bad, it is just 98% effective whereas the injection version is nearer to 100% for what it targets.

I like the clinics because everyone else there wants to stay anonymous too. The only disadvantage is since they are often free, they do not always run full M-F hours, and they might be a bit of a drive. There might also be a line if you don't show up early (if you show up right when they open, there's generally minimal wait)

You could go planned parenthood or even pay privately for it, I've tried both and wouldn't recommend it. Planned parenthood is 95% or more women. The staff were very professional but I don't like making women notice me when they are trying to get an abortion or free healthcare. However, there is no problem at all going and they are a wonderful resource in general.

Lastly, you can even go to urgent care. There are pros and cons but in my opinion it is still better than paying for private screening which is just adding a middleman where they send you some random clinic. Note that with urgent care, they also do injection doxy if you need it. Remember, antibiotics can make you nauseous for a day or two so do not take them without a valid reason (a positive test or a new partner after high risk lifestyle).

Bbaka10
05-20-24, 22:32
Bit of an aside, but where do you go to get tested every 2-3 weeks? Going to my doc that frequent to ask for a test is bound to get questions. I've also paid via private testing facilities, but those are a few hundred each time.There's a ton of free STD clinics all across LA. I go to AHF Healthcare Center. Its no questions ask, free testing. Testing is super quick and results go straight into an app.

WaffleEater
05-21-24, 00:51
There's a ton of free STD clinics all across LA. I go to AHF Healthcare Center. Its no questions ask, free testing. Testing is super quick and results go straight into an app.This. Links for you lazy bastards reading since I know half of why'all don't make the same effort to get clean as researching your next venture.

https://www.stdfreelosangeles.com

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center/california/los-angeles/90003/dorothy-hecht-health-center-2465-90070/std-testing-treatment

https://ahf.org/public-health-division-update

Brave Soul
05-21-24, 01:40
Quick update:

My Preference:

Service, Minji or Jamie? About the Same.

Face, Minji or Jamie? Jamie (small natural oval face). You can tell Minji has some cosmetic enhancement but still good looking.

Body, Minji or Jamie? Jamie. Jamie is 5'2" more meat but not too fat.

Minji is taller about 5'4" and skinner.

Boob: Jamie.

Booty: Jamie.

Winner: Jamie.

WaffleEater
05-21-24, 01:48
Found myself bored and since the last few posts here have been bickering, thought I'd bring it back to what we're here for. For clarity, I came back clean after a full panel yesterday so I was able to monger responsibly. Disclosure, I have seen Mimi prior but under a different set of pictures but I didn't know that until I actually laid eyes on her. TLDR: She was good a few months ago and she's still good now.

Photos: I would say the P.S. Is enough to where you can call it into question. As usual, it's being used to smooth out imperfections but not egregiously that I feel comfortable saying their totally fake.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mimi

http://bookergray.com/la/Mimi8/?sca=WLA

2 Links only to show the different sets of pics.

Look: Body wise, she's pretty hot. She's all natural and though the stats say D cup depending on the booker, she's closer to a C cup. Again, from what I could feel, she is natural so I do give points for that, however bias that may seem. Pale skin and surprisingly even build for a spinner type. Not TOAS but also not 22. Closer to 30 but for which side of the fence of 30, only she knows. Outside of her tits, her eyes were my favorite sub-feature of her face which imo, ties with her tits. GND vibes given she was bubbly.

English: None.

Attitude: As with most girls on the west side, service queen. Outside of the appointment expectations that we have about the activities, she just seemed fun to hang with. Pretty comfortable serving and that probably comes with experience which I'm sure she has plenty of. No clock watching or buzzer like some girls have. I think what capitalized the appointment, weirdly I might add, is that she ended the time with me organically. I was able to leave with that high note since I was not hurried out the door.

Service: Its obvious Mimi has been around the block according to several items I noticed. Mimi's BBBJ is polished and despite being a smaller girl, she does well for deep throat. I also saw that she knows how to do the bottom half twerk variation of CG that some of my favorites can do so that I have steady tits to suckle on. All good things and she was pretty tight to boot. My whole thing with seeing spinners is that she's easy to move around the room and the prospect of a tighter fit. Got everything I was looking for and finished inside of her in a deep doggy. Chilled with her after and got a second pop at the back end with her 69-ing me until I also CIM. Nothing to complain about tbh given she let me do what I wanted with zero complaint.

Expense: $340 all in.

Repeat / Recommend: Maybe but yes! I'm in bit of a lull as it were but I have a few that peak my interest that I want to see. However, I think most guys love the all in with high quality service. Mimi fits that bill.

BonerAppetitty
05-21-24, 02:48
I have never walked out on a girl before. Going with someone else would be like going from who I wanted to who I was iffy about. My guiding principle is if Boner is solid, I am going to hit it. I would rather see if a girl is good enough to please the Boner. If she's hot then Boner going to spent like a high roller. I think boycott is helpful and it can work on some girls. That is all.

I'm the same way. Normally I just walk out tho if they're dead set on upcharge. Their faces when I leave is always hilarious to me they prob aren't used to mongers being assertive and standing their ground. Haven't burned any bridges with any bookers since I just tell them to put me with someone else and they always accommodate because they don't want to lose money.

BonerAppetitty
05-21-24, 02:53
Bring more FOB. They just need to be at least as hot and young as Minji.

I wasn't initially interested in Minji because of the obviously fake pictures, but this review got me to try (thanks WaffleEater! My tldr is if you like newer fob girls, I recommend. If you want polished veteran service, I would suggest someone else. Personally, I had fun and will repeat, but manage your expectations in terms of technique.

SsStuntCock
05-21-24, 03:22
(Viki) has a spinner body and a good attitude with a veteran performance who is down for most anything. If you don't mind an older woman past her days of glory and don't want to pay the higher upcharge rates, she might be one to consider.If you can't beat them, join them I guess. This WLA legend is now touring SD through SDAG, where she's charging 280+100 bb.

AsianLover3000
05-21-24, 08:56
Ari is popular but there are much younger and prettier girls around. Youn? She is got to be close to 40. She is ok but there is too much new talent to explore in LA.

Sorry, just ranting, bored at work, enjoy your day all!

WhiteGuy69
05-21-24, 09:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

DaeWrong
05-21-24, 10:46
Bit of an aside, but where do you go to get tested every 2-3 weeks? Going to my doc that frequent to ask for a test is bound to get questions. I've also paid via private testing facilities, but those are a few hundred each time.I just go to my doctor and tell him that I fuck working girls lmao.

He just shakes his head but hey at least I am being honest. Can't be scared boys.

Phazze93
05-21-24, 11:23
Quick update:

My Preference:

Service, Minji or Jamie? About the Same.

Face, Minji or Jamie? Jamie (small natural oval face). You can tell Minji has some cosmetic enhancement but still good looking.

Body, Minji or Jamie? Jamie. Jamie is 5'2" more meat but not too fat.

Minji is taller about 5'4" and skinner.

Boob: Jamie.

Booty: Jamie.

Winner: Jamie.I've never seen Jamie, but just want to add. Minji is not as young as y'all might think.

She's def 30's+ guaranteed.

PumpNDump
05-21-24, 11:50
Kbliss Tuesday lineup.

Jamie Yena Tami.

Gangnam Dana and Annie. For the 3 some and mfmf group swap horndog here's another tasty option.

Chef Boyardee
05-21-24, 13:03
Found myself bored and since the last few posts here have been bickering, thought I'd bring it back to what we're here for. For clarity, I came back clean after a full panel yesterday so I was able to monger responsibly. Disclosure, I have seen Mimi prior but under a different set of pictures but I didn't know that until I actually laid eyes on her. Thanks for the review, but it would have been nice if you told us her previous name. I really don't want to see someone thinking they are "new", but actually it's a secret rebrand.

RockItAllNite
05-21-24, 13:40
Ari is popular but there are much younger and prettier girls around. Youn? She is got to be close to 40. She is ok but there is too much new talent to explore in LA.Ari is popular because she is the whole ball of wax, great service, pretty face, nice body and a sweetheart to boot.

She is not an inexperienced primadonna, some of kgirls bank on youth and a pretty face with a mediocre service for repeats.

WaffleEater
05-21-24, 13:52
I just go to my doctor and tell him that I fuck working girls lmao.

He just shakes his head but hey at least I am being honest. Can't be scared boys.Trust me, that's vanilla compared to his crazier stories. When I was a student doing my clinical hours, we literally watched this doctor remove shards from a glass dildo from this man's anal cavity. His explanation from what I was told through the grape vine is that he called his wife another name during sexual intercourse and sprang out of bed when she chased him. Fell down the stairs and the cheap toy shattered. Wild world we live in.

AsianAssEater
05-21-24, 17:17
Thanks for the review, but it would have been nice if you told us her previous name. I really don't want to see someone thinking they are "new", but actually it's a secret rebrand.Her previous name was Mimi bro she's using same pics as before quick search here and you get your answers

SsStuntCock
05-21-24, 17:27
Kbliss Tuesday lineup.

Jamie Yena Tami.

Gangnam Dana and Annie. For the 3 some and mfmf group swap horndog here's another tasty option.Clearly it's a typo, cause Gangnam is advertising "2 Girls and 2 Girls Foursome. " Like the late Nate Dogg famously sang, "It ain't no fuuun if the homies can't haaave none".

Jbjb1983
05-21-24, 18:20
I just go to my doctor and tell him that I fuck working girls lmao.

He just shakes his head but hey at least I am being honest. Can't be scared boys.I would've fired that doctor on the spot. Changed my PCP. Anyways we should make a seperate warning forum so all the reviews don't get posted further and further I would like to know this information too when I should go get checked sooner I get check over other month I see girls once or twice a month. But also I have to go back several pages to see feedback of girls on here.

Vulcan1009
05-21-24, 21:16
I've never seen Jamie, but just want to add. Minji is not as young as y'all might think.

She's def 30's+ guaranteed.I keep thinking about someone mentioned that Jamie is a hot Aunty.

200+ reviews that's something to be proud off.

Vulcan1009
05-21-24, 21:18
If you can't beat them, join them I guess. This WLA legend is now touring SD through SDAG, where she's charging 280+100 bb.Viki had very low voice, kind of turned me off. Just saying.

Saw her once long ago, it's like a carbon copy of legend Hana but much much older, like her mom.

Service was mechanical too. Compares to the WLA BBFS all in, she got some catch up to do.

Vulcan1009
05-21-24, 21:21
Bring more FOB. They just need to be at least as hot and young as Minji.Bro, all k-pussy are FOB, unless they are fluent in English and act like ABK.

I have not seen anyone that doesn't seem FOB with all these years, LOL.

AsianAssEater
05-21-24, 21:25
Bro, all k-pussy are FOB, unless they are fluent in English and act like ABK.

I have not seen anyone that doesn't seem FOB with all these years, LOL.You're right but I call them fob when it's obvious they've only worked in Asia before. They normally have a big learning curve to figure out how to handle truly getting their backs blown out.