PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167

SolarisMan
02-03-24, 14:41
I'm sorry. I am not supposed to keep posting about the same person but I think she already has her patrons and doesn't need many more clients. A made provider so here goes my story purely for entertainment purposes. It is OK! We all have our favorite that we like to glee about once in a while. I guess is called "LAW OF ATTRACTIONS".

SolarisMan
02-03-24, 14:45
So on her CG site, she has 3 names and I don't recognize any of them. Ha.

Tulip Hari Victoria.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/tulipLMAO! Maybe she has three different personalities but I have to say that the mere fact of having three names with the same booker is sort of bizarre.

LoveFromFrank
02-03-24, 17:25
I'm sorry. I am not supposed to keep posting about the same person but I think she already has her patrons and doesn't need many more clients. A made provider so here goes my story purely for entertainment purposes. I believe in the power of a luminary muse as a source to motivate, inspire, and reward, thus in thought and action I chose Sunny. The sun is my energy and I love the long, almost never-ending, days of Summer, but I digress. After a couple of visits, I started feeling like I needed to seek someone else just to fuck straight for an hour because I sort of like her and could honestly just hang out naked, embrace, and kiss to fill up time. Also, from my understanding of reading others here, some think lowly of providers and that they must hate what they do, so I don't want to be a source of such disdain and restrain myself. I was nervous since I just wanted to fuck and fuck and fuck some more. Hell, I think I am going to go out and fuck today too.

So I was a bit elated from this week's phenomenal stock market. I have a Sunny account and in it was one of my picks but talking to her it was one that she also had. I give her credit since I hope that she becomes one of the best traders in the world and we can share winning jubilation together. So this trade netted over $10 k in three days and I explained that is just a tiny fraction of what I do and I will gift her the skills required to fulfill the promise I made here.

Anyway, on to the fucking. It was the best. You might remember how I said that I don't care about giving a provider orgasms and she told me that she loves them, she is a nympho. I liked that so we went Nymphomaniac together. I tossed her around with my dick in her the entire time. She face-fucked my dick all the way in at last while looking up at me with her divine face and blonde curly hair from being fucked so much. The highlight was her in doggie and me doing a push-up position above her while slamming down on her pussy with great force and velocity that I could feel her pussy deep down to fill the deepest crevice. I could feel the whole hole shifting with the thrusts as she gleefully used her vibrator. When all was said and done she was saying, sa-rang-hae. After I felt bad for fucking her so much and because time was ending I pulled her to the edge of the bed she got in mish with her legs up in the air and I filled her pussy up as in worship to the divine Venus. Afterward, we just laid there with her pussy full of my nonstop hard cock as she oozed out all my man juices (later I sat in the wet spot in the middle edge of the bed, sorry) and we joked and laughed.

The next thing I knew her phone was going off and I was rushing to get dressed as someone approached the door (2-hour appointment) for her, Ari must have gotten it, so we snuck to the front like kids who were about to get caught to sneak out the door as her parents pulled into the garage. She whispered and kissed me and off a fled.We all Stan our favorite bro, no worries. That said, thanks for the better clarification. Sunny is dope though. Hoping to try a new face out since touching grass in LA once more. The lack of reviews or intel on new faces is making me wary to break away from my go to's.

BonerAppetitty
02-03-24, 20:36
I kept receipts. She was Boner Certified originally as Suzy. Booker just saved me from a TOFTT. Tis a strange world when a booker is the bro that Boner needs. Bros before hoes!

So on her CG site, she has 3 names and I don't recognize any of them. Ha.

Tulip Hari Victoria.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/tulip

ZebraZebra
02-03-24, 20:45
I'm sorry. I am not supposed to keep posting about the same person but I think she already has her patrons and doesn't need many more clients. A made provider so here goes my story purely for entertainment purposes. I believe in the power of a luminary muse as a source to motivate, inspire, and reward, thus in thought and action I chose Sunny. The sun is my energy and I love the long, almost never-ending, days of Summer, but I digress. After a couple of visits, I started feeling like I needed to seek someone else just to fuck straight for an hour because I sort of like her and could honestly just hang out naked, embrace, and kiss to fill up time. Also, from my understanding of reading others here, some think lowly of providers and that they must hate what they do, so I don't want to be a source of such disdain and restrain myself. I was nervous since I just wanted to fuck and fuck and fuck some more. Hell, I think I am going to go out and fuck today too.

So I was a bit elated from this week's phenomenal stock market. I have a Sunny account and in it was one of my picks but talking to her it was one that she also had. I give her credit since I hope that she becomes one of the best traders in the world and we can share winning jubilation together. So this trade netted over $10 k in three days and I explained that is just a tiny fraction of what I do and I will gift her the skills required to fulfill the promise I made here.

Anyway, on to the fucking. It was the best. You might remember how I said that I don't care about giving a provider orgasms and she told me that she loves them, she is a nympho. I liked that so we went Nymphomaniac together. I tossed her around with my dick in her the entire time. She face-fucked my dick all the way in at last while looking up at me with her divine face and blonde curly hair from being fucked so much. The highlight was her in doggie and me doing a push-up position above her while slamming down on her pussy with great force and velocity that I could feel her pussy deep down to fill the deepest crevice. I could feel the whole hole shifting with the thrusts as she gleefully used her vibrator. When all was said and done she was saying, sa-rang-hae. After I felt bad for fucking her so much and because time was ending I pulled her to the edge of the bed she got in mish with her legs up in the air and I filled her pussy up as in worship to the divine Venus. Afterward, we just laid there with her pussy full of my nonstop hard cock as she oozed out all my man juices (later I sat in the wet spot in the middle edge of the bed, sorry) and we joked and laughed.

The next thing I knew her phone was going off and I was rushing to get dressed as someone approached the door (2-hour appointment) for her, Ari must have gotten it, so we snuck to the front like kids who were about to get caught to sneak out the door as her parents pulled into the garage. She whispered and kissed me and off a fled.I enjoy reading your posts, please don't stop LOL. Yeah like LoveFromFrank said we all stan our favorites and love gushing about them like I do with Ina haha. I'm also hesitant to try out new talent. I need to find someone with huge tits to replace Yujin, sigh.

Christophe1
02-04-24, 00:32
Greetings and salutations.

To set things right, I went to see someone new. Boa has perked my interest since last year that when I saw she had a special my schlong got extra perky. To my surprise, when she revealed herself from behind the door she was taller than expected, delightfully lithe that was accentuated by her 4" inch fuck-me pumps. She asked if okay, I probably went slack jaw with my tongue dropping out and she met me with a very wet yummy tongue tossing open mouth kiss.

L. If Phoebe and Aran look good to you Boa is their sister with similar feline and filler face. She wore charcoal colored eye shadow that enhanced her eyes to make them look bigger. She may not be a Miss Beauty Queen yet I found her features interestingly sexy for a true fuck bang buddy. Her lips are blown up and shaped for such ips and dicks. She is the one featured below and looks most like the pictures on TA that seem to be more recent (with some photoshop) especially bent over and looking back. She sports a teeny tiny Bush and her MMs are a bit odd.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/boa

https://topangels.ch/topangel/boa/ demonstrates what is best about.

A. She demonstrates why Korean providers excel with a wonderful welcome and a bang me-all-day fuck doll attitude.

S. I cleared my head space and went into the boudior thinking she was a nympho and I was going to quench her thirst. While she showed me that our minds were melting to meet as one. Her BJ Is wet and cuddly and she can get most of it down. I pulled her up and started to shove my dick into her whele we stood by the bed. She obliged but wanted a smoother christening by turning to K9 and holding me to better guide my throbber into her lottle bang buddy divine. We moshed into each other's bodies and it was hot as I went back and forth watching her in the mirror to just looking down at us in awe (or is it ahh? She kept the schlong strong and inside her as she climbed over and around, I picked her up, this chick is light while she fucked into me until she got her footing on the bed and she began to dance herself up down and all around my throbber.

She is very vocal which welcomed and led my animal spirits free as we bumped and grinded until she had me lay back on the bed where she lubed up my hand while proffering her derriere as she slobbed my knob. My hand discovered the inside of her love tunnel and I may have could have? Went into her anus but was content finger banging and feeling her tight snatch. Then she contorted herself like a yogi to reverse ACG. I missed her lips and got her down for mish and kiss. This is where I had a religious experience as I thought about what Sunny said about having orgasms, and we banged away. She came, and came, and came with little gushes as she let me, metaphorically speaking, tear that pussy up. When she cums there is some kegel spasm while she encouraged with moans and profuse thank yous. I was a machine and crescendoed to an earth shattering orgasm as her pussy grabbed me in a choking spasming vice grip.

Why stop, I thought and she got into doggy while we kind of conversed. It was really fun watching her fuck me, and O faces, and sometimes her eyes would roll back until she would notice I was watching and we'd just lick lock our eyes and tongues.

E. She has a discount rate so all in at 4.

Are. Yes. If you are looking for a Baby (fill in name here) don't bother. If you like a fit sultry MILF that knows how to bang, boom, and can show you a new thing or two then make sure to eat your Wheaties and prepare for launch. At least once.

Wonder how her in a duet with the other one would be?

SolarisMan
02-04-24, 00:42
I kept receipts. She was Boner Certified originally as Suzy. Booker just saved me from a TOFTT. Tis a strange world when a booker is the bro that Boner needs. Bros before hoes!If Tulip / Victoria / Hari is indeed Suzy, she definitely is a cute little thing and eye candy but a lousy lay.

Montalban
02-04-24, 02:09
Visited Mimi last night, had a really good time. She's most likely in her 40's, and very much on the short side, maybe around 5 ft or so. But a pretty nice body, good-sized and well-shaped manmades, and a decent ass. I wouldn't say an overly athletic build, but soft in all the right places and not much extra weight at all. Reasonably good looking, not a head-turner but solid. Not much English but she tries, including using a translator app.

But service is where Mimi really shines. DFK from the start, she seemed willing to keep it going as long as I liked. I showered beforehand, so we skipped that and got right to the action. Sat me down at the edge of the bed in front of the mirror, started a BJ with lots of DT, including tongue action while buried deep, I always love that. Arched her back well for a nice view in the mirror. Good overall BJ skill. Pushed me back and started standing reverse cowgirl, then we climbed on the bed for some doggie. Pussy was pretty tight for an older gal, but given her size it's not a big surprise. First pop in cowgirl. She cleaned up and got me a water and hot towel, then a brief massage before moving onto to round 2. Started in cowgirl, then switched to standing mish. Wore myself out (need to work on my cardio) and lay back down, where she coaxed a 2nd pop from me with more excellent oral / HJ. If we had time I'm sure she wouldn't have been up for a 3rd try. Off to the shower then got dressed. She insisted on putting on my socks for me, can't recall that happening before. LFK at the door and I was off, very satisfied.

Mimi's on the older side but still attractive enough, and is very eager to please with a great attitude. Works as hard as she can to make you happy, which I think is all we can ask. I had a great time and will be back for sure.

SsStuntCock
02-04-24, 06:04
Haven't yet sampled myself, but trusted bros enjoyed her at the (relatively) exclusive SKS org in the Bay as Sophia. TER: 383668.

PumpNDump
02-04-24, 12:41
Sunday funday kbliss activity roster.

Remi Juni Ina Sinbi Viki.

SolarisMan
02-04-24, 14:00
Greetings and salutations.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/boa

https://topangels.ch/topangel/boa/ demonstrates what is best about.

Same girl or different BOA? They look different!

CreamFire
02-04-24, 17:22
I kept receipts. She was Boner Certified originally as Suzy. Booker just saved me from a TOFTT. Tis a strange world when a booker is the bro that Boner needs. Bros before hoes!What's wrong Hari / Suzy? I feel like she's underrated. Been wanting to see her again.

Slicer4
02-04-24, 18:34
Same girl or different BOA? They look different!Same, also goes by LEAH. look under 'pictures', Christophe1 posted 'real' photos, 100%

Chancas
02-04-24, 20:19
Does anyone know what's up with Hana? She's even off the Sesang site now.

JoseMan
02-04-24, 20:35
Haven't yet sampled myself, but trusted bros enjoyed her at the (relatively) exclusive SKS org in the Bay as Sophia. TER: 383668.How does a girl at 5'0" tall consider a superstar? Only in LA!

BonerAppetitty
02-04-24, 23:06
Thank you for confirming Boner Solid (BS) standard. Boner likes to stand up for "cute little thing and eye candy". I didn't know about lousy lay cause she was orgasmic with me.

Do you think Suzy look similar to attached pic?

If Tulip / Victoria / Hari is indeed Suzy, she definitely is a cute little thing and eye candy but a lousy lay.Nothing wrong with Hari / Suzy except the upcharge. She might have been on my rotation if not for it. I don't want to get tricked into seeing her again because I would rather discover more HYA. I wouldn't feel that bad if I got tricked tho.

What's wrong Hari / Suzy? I feel like she's underrated. Been wanting to see her again.

SolarisMan
02-05-24, 00:50
Thank you for confirming Boner Solid (BS) standard. Boner likes to stand up for "cute little thing and eye candy". I didn't know about lousy lay cause she was orgasmic with me.

Do you think Suzy look similar to attached pic?

Nothing wrong with Hari / Suzy except the upcharge. She might have been on my rotation if not for it. I don't want to get tricked into seeing her again because I would rather discover more HYA. I wouldn't feel that bad if I got tricked tho.

Suzy is good looking! She must be in her 22 or 24 years age range.

Suzi greatest asset is her face, her young spinner body and she has a really great ass. Suzi ass is one of the top asses that I have seen and perhaps 2nd to Eva ass who was in West LA and except that Suzi is perhaps much prettier in face and a decade younger than Eva.

To be fair, Suzy was very nice with me but I was just not feeling it with her. In all honesty, I went CFS with her both times as I feel lack of connection with her.

I classify Suzy more as a trophy fuck than a solid performer. As for me, Suzy is not a repeat material but she definitely worth a fuck or two and if you like them young with a great body, Suzy fits the description perfectly.

Tbtbfftb
02-05-24, 11:19
I thought just ok. No connection. Any time you see 4 names it's never a good sign. Would have been miffed if I booked under Tulip.

To be fair, Suzy was very nice with me but I was just not feeling it with her. In all honesty, I went CFS with her both times as I feel lack of connection with her.

Stgermaine
02-05-24, 11:56
Looking for either young (legit under 25) or DDG girls to creampie.

I thought Peony could be it but her reviews seem to be all over the place.

She seems pretty open minded and kinky from her MFM and some solo reviews but quite a few are about her being pretty distant.

Any recs for super young or super gorgeous girls open for BBFS?

RoadKillAtWork
02-05-24, 12:20
Can we get a new Bonerfide list for all the under 30 and great service.

SolarisMan
02-05-24, 12:26
I thought just ok. No connection. Any time you see 4 names it's never a good sign. Would have been miffed if I booked under Tulip.

To be fair, Suzy was very nice with me but I was just not feeling it with her. In all honesty, I went CFS with her both times as I feel lack of connection with her.Four names=Multiple Personality Disorder. You just don't know which girl will show up!

So, I guess that I was not the only one!

Christophe1
02-05-24, 12:47
Same girl or different BOA? They look different!Thanks for prompting my deep dive look under the hood. Yes without a doubt the pics are the same person at different times. You'll notice her legs and ass are the same and she doesn't do her nails which I think is unique. I was originally drawn to the CG website pics which are older, maybe pre- filler, while the ones on TA are very accurate, although in person her sex appeal and my lust morphed her appearance. She is much taller than the ads state, 5'4" at least with my favorite type of thin body and a real firm smooth ass. Bent over and sucking dick reminds me of Sunny as their neither regions are twins. Ha ha, fuck- I'm horny now.

I was hoping for Diane, but Boa is more like Phoebe with different theatrics and a subdued chill yet sexy hot aggressiveness. And willingness, since I took her off script and it was a nice playful cadence we created.

I wanted to add two things. She is not conversant in English but is easy to understand. Second, I thought should could do kiegels while her orgasmic pussy lately gushed although while I laid with, her dick fully hard inside, I tried to get her to do kiegels. She could barely control them so I throbbed myself trying to get her to squeeze back.

On an off note, she only moans and screams a few words and should learn others like, fuck me good baby, Yes, hard dick, add others.

Pattern repeats.

AmongP
02-05-24, 12:56
Hi fellas just wondering if anyone has any intel on Maia the legends new location. Booker mentioned nor cal and I'm in that area often.

Thanks yall.

PumpNDump
02-05-24, 12:58
Kbliss rainy Monday availability.

TD Leafs
02-05-24, 13:10
I kept receipts. She was Boner Certified originally as Suzy. Booker just saved me from a TOFTT. Tis a strange world when a booker is the bro that Boner needs. Bros before hoes!If true Tulip=Suzy, she's def on my to do again list.

Don't know why so many names, she's a sexy little hottie.

TD Leafs
02-05-24, 13:43
Got some info from friend that B. Green should be on my list.

I don't see too many upcharge girls but went ahead and saw Baby Green.

Pretty young and sexy girl, guess late 20's, nice mam made boobs and ass. I can never tell if butt implants but I liked how they felt and look.

The usual service from kgirl so I was pretty happy. Liked her face, very pretty.

Def would been my rotation if no upcharge.

Member #2210
02-05-24, 13:44

She seems pretty open minded and kinky from her MFM and some solo reviews but quite a few are about her being pretty distant.

Any recs for super young or super gorgeous girls open for BBFS?Try busty Baby Joo at CGLA.

Bbaka10
02-05-24, 15:03
Hi fellas just wondering if anyone has any intel on Maia the legends new location. Booker mentioned nor cal and I'm in that area often.

Thanks yall.Someone posted this in the HYA thread. But this site looks like its using Maia's photos. So maybe this is her?

https://www.sexykshop.com/mochi/

Vulcan1009
02-05-24, 22:47
Someone posted this in the HYA thread. But this site looks like its using Maia's photos. So maybe this is her?

https://www.sexykshop.com/mochi/Oh my gosh, what's up with all the jewelries? I see Rolex, Cartier and Vancleef.

She don't need all that for the photos, but in another hand, guess grandma is okay or it was just an excuse to walk away from L. A market.

WaffleEater
02-06-24, 00:38

Pretty young and sexy girl, guess late 20's, nice mam made boobs and ass. I can never tell if butt implants but I liked how they felt and look.

The usual service from kgirl so I was pretty happy. Liked her face, very pretty.

Def would been my rotation if no upcharge.Thanks for the report TD. I saw her and for whatever reason I gravitated to her photos. Would you say they represent her somewhat accurately in what to expect?

Also, pro tip, if there are no visible scars, give them a goooooood squeeze. Natural tits are soft to the core, no give really. Unless they have lumps (knock on hella wood cause that is a huge concern), if its firm, you can probably count that they're implants. However, big titties are big titties so its never a make it or break it for me.

JoseMan
02-06-24, 01:17
Oh my gosh, what's up with all the jewelries? I see Rolex, Cartier and Vancleef.

She don't need all that for the photos, but in another hand, guess grandma is okay or it was just an excuse to walk away from L. A market.LOL-The grandma story was an interesting one. As like "dog chewed my homework" type of a thing.

BobLove
02-06-24, 01:56
Real pics, slightly glammed up, but definitely her. Fresh off the airplane, no plastic surgery at all, and she seems to be new to this kind of job. Also her location is at a slightly less popular apt.

HapaBoy86
02-06-24, 02:45
Just got back from Germany and Amsterdam and I see Casino is back. Someone was asking awhile back if she would ever comeback?

Of course she'll be back she needs moola like everyone else! LOL.

DblEspresso
02-06-24, 03:21
Oh my gosh, what's up with all the jewelries? I see Rolex, Cartier and Vancleef.

She don't need all that for the photos, but in another hand, guess grandma is okay or it was just an excuse to walk away from L. A market.That's her. Just new photo's.

BigHose1975
02-06-24, 06:50

Any recs for super young or super gorgeous girls open for BBFS?I saw Hera when she came to LV. She is pretty young in her 20's. I had a good time creampie her.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/hera

KingsFoil
02-06-24, 10:50
So this trade netted over $10 k in three days and I explained that is just a tiny fraction of what I do and I will gift her the skills required to fulfill the promise I made here.
My best trade last week made me $15 in 15 seconds. But, clearly your way is better. I'd have a lot more reviews to share if I figured it out. :-D.

HexenDuction
02-06-24, 11:10
WLA Erica with M!

Got off to a late start, and asked for booker recommendation. Went with Erica.

Her picture should be next to "Fire Cracker" in the dictionary! She started out on the low "purr" setting during the bedside blow job, and kept moaning, and groaning through the festivities. She ground her puss into my face during DATY, and made loud slurping noises in 69. She pulled my ass towards her for the big finish in mish.

She is a shorty with a soft body, and inverted nipples. Her face is somewhat similar to another Sawtelle short timer from a few months back, but without the blonde hair. Erica is pretty much a "7" straight through, but I feel confident in calling her a nympho! A half hour session might be in order because of no English, and potentially awkward silence during the massage. I probably will not repair except for as a back up plan if she manages to get any traction.

PounderMC
02-06-24, 11:28
LOL-The grandma story was an interesting one. As like "dog chewed my homework" type of a thing.When she comes back as a rebrand, with up charge, grannie has huge bills to pay.

PumpNDump
02-06-24, 12:45
Tuesday kbliss lineup.

Itami213
02-06-24, 14:44

Def would been my rotation if no upcharge.I agree. Saw her last Sunday, and it was an above average experience. Her face is like a solid 9/10 (to me at least, I understand this feat. Can be very subjective), solid service overall. Would I repeat? Maybe, if all my go to's are out then I probably would. She's actually a rebrand of someone else, trying to figure who she was being advertised as before B. Green, I'll put it up once I do though.

DasBunka
02-06-24, 15:16
Saw this duo through cgla. Was fun from start to finish. Both provided a full hour of great service. First time seeing either for me. Yami is more attractive of the 2, while Mimi has the tighter box.

WaffleEater
02-06-24, 15:22
Just got back from Germany and Amsterdam and I see Casino is back. Someone was asking awhile back if she would ever comeback?

Of course she'll be back she needs moola like everyone else! LOL.And also understand she was part of Pepsi's palace of the "golden age" some of you older folk refer to. What in the hell could they need after so many years amassing what you can only assume to be a small fortune. Where did all that money go?

Unless she genuinely likes sex and if she's going to do it, might as well get paid, then hey, respect the hustle. Just can't imagine being on the receiving end of so many of us is really all that. Even IF the money is solid.

DblEspresso
02-06-24, 15:32

She don't need all that for the photos, but in another hand, guess grandma is okay or it was just an excuse to walk away from L. A market.That's her. Just new photo's.

Thud1
02-06-24, 16:46
I read that Min2 is possibly the previous Joy from 2020- 2021. Who also may have went by you-mi. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Slicer4
02-06-24, 17:02
And also understand she was part of Pepsi's palace of the "golden age" some of you older folk refer to. What in the hell could they need after so many years amassing what you can only assume to be a small fortune. Where did all that money go?

Unless she genuinely likes sex and if she's going to do it, might as well get paid, then hey, respect the hustle. Just can't imagine being on the receiving end of so many of us is really all that. Even IF the money is solid.Sadly, some have serious addictions like gambling. One has been here for years, and is in the negative owing casino's $, so sad.

LabiaFedora
02-06-24, 17:21
I recommend you (and any other mongers who tested negative) to get your throat swabbed if you haven't yet. I tested negative for the entire urogenital panel, but was positive for oral gonorrhea. I believe another monger had the same experience. FWIW, I always opt for CFS. Just surprised that I got it from DATY and not BBBJ. I also use DoxyPEP after every session, so this must be really strong gonorrhea coming out of WLA. My symptoms were a very mild sore throat that wouldn't go away.While probably not a major issue, I think overusing DoxyPEP can develop some resistance if abused over time. I remember reading something of that nature in an article about the medication. I am unsure of the logistics but as someone who also uses DoxyPEP I came up with the idea of seeing 1 provider within a 72 hour period just to be able to use 1 dose of the medication. I haven't officially done this yet as it might seem more work than to just do CFS LOL.

Also, I have been taking HIV-PrEP meds and realized that when I got STD checked I was taking this medication, can't that cause a false negative? I guess if I were on it while partaking in BBFS I should be fine regardless but might be worth it to retest again soon.

AmongP
02-06-24, 21:42
Thanks everyone for the Maia insight, will report if I see her up there.

For Baby Green I just saw her and she has a very classy pretty face, the earrings reallly bring out her charm and sexiness.

Highlight for me was when she riding cowgirl and she arches back while peeking her tits and holding up her hair. Was a moment to capture and her man-made felt perfect in hands.

Her pre and post experience is a bit disconnected, she is sweet but was all business which is fine.

Her ass was wide and looks like might have had some work done, but it's not perky although nice is doggy.

I'm on the fence for repeat and just praying Elle comes back.

Jbjb1983
02-06-24, 22:31
She's a cute little Kgirl, looks like Eunji and Lucy Lu. Tiny tight little body with beautiful man made tits and provides excellent service and sucks cock fairly good. She moans loud when you pound her hard. Love the way she stares into my eyes when you're fucking her. I definitely see her again.

Vulcan1009
02-07-24, 00:05
She's a cute little Kgirl, looks like Eunji and Lucy Lu. Tiny tight little body with beautiful man made tits and provides excellent service and sucks cock fairly good. She moans loud when you pound her hard. Love the way she stares into my eyes when you're fucking her. I definitely see her again.Please kindly provide a booker link.

Vulcan1009
02-07-24, 00:17
When she comes back as a rebrand, with up charge, grannie has huge bills to pay.Yeah, to be honest, with all my love to Maia, if she comes back upcharge, I would not be seeing her.

To many folks, 340 is the max you go. And those folks visit more often compares to mongers who visit upcharge girls I believe.

SolarisMan
02-07-24, 00:18
That's her. Just new photo's.

Maybe she comes back as a Baby Miai and then she gets lots of praises! And I am sure that she will get a review by someone that will be written like a novel. And on topic, I saw Baby Yuna from the same group and that baby is definitely in her 40 years age.

SteveTandberg
02-07-24, 11:44
Tuesday kbliss lineup.

Remi Juni Ina Sinbi Viki.Curious she goes. Rebrand?

NObserver
02-07-24, 12:35
To many folks, 340 is the max you go.Also, for the workers.

PumpNDump
02-07-24, 12:51
Kbliss humpday harlots on deck. And Sinbi is gone.

Remi Juni Ina Viki.

InternDavid
02-07-24, 13:49
Thanks everyone for the Maia insight, will report if I see her up there.

For Baby Green I just saw her and she has a very classy pretty face, the earrings reallly bring out her charm and sexiness.

Highlight for me was when she riding cowgirl and she arches back while peeking her tits and holding up her hair. Was a moment to capture and her man-made felt perfect in hands.

Her pre and post experience is a bit disconnected, she is sweet but was all business which is fine.

Her ass was wide and looks like might have had some work done, but it's not perky although nice is doggy.

I'm on the fence for repeat and just praying Elle comes back.Yeah, I do like almost everything about her but I think she is more business-like now vs last time. I guess it's from being more experienced? For example, she may not shower with you.

Ghost626
02-07-24, 14:50
Please kindly provide a booker link.https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstarlucy no upcharge

RenKylo
02-07-24, 19:29
https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstarlucy no upchargeJust saw Lucy and holy fuck!! She's a cute tiny little fuck doll. Small tits but they look really good on her body. She does a good job of deep throating and as I'm fucking her I lightly hold her neck and as I'm touching her lips with my thumb she starts to suck my thumb and it turns me on and I lost it and cip! She has a small tiny ass but looks nice in doggy. Good BBBJ, BBFS with CIP pretty face and spinner type body. 340 no upcharge! Will repeats! I booked her through Sesang girls.

Sleep135
02-07-24, 21:57
Just saw Lucy and holy fuck!! She's a cute tiny little fuck doll. Small tits but they look really good on her body. She does a good job of deep throating and as I'm fucking her I lightly hold her neck and as I'm touching her lips with my thumb she starts to suck my thumb and it turns me on and I lost it and cip! She has a small tiny ass but looks nice in doggy. Good BBBJ, BBFS with CIP pretty face and spinner type body. 340 no upcharge! Will repeats! I booked her through Sesang girls.Mind sharing, if more like an A or B cup? Thanks.

HighPt7
02-07-24, 22:16
Has anyone tried this new white girl, Celeste? Any thoughts?

Phazze93
02-07-24, 23:09
Maybe she comes back as a Baby Miai and then she gets lots of praises! And I am sure that she will get a review by someone that will be written like a novel. And on topic, I saw Baby Yuna from the same group and that baby is definitely in her 40 years age.

Yeah, to be honest, with all my love to Maia, if she comes back upcharge, I would not be seeing her.
To many folks, 340 is the max you go. And those folks visit more often compares to mongers who visit upcharge girls I believe.IF she comes back. Wouldn't make sense to go upcharge. But tbh, idk if she will come back. Bay area seems busier hoping the best for her.

Just saw Lucy and holy fuck!! She's a cute tiny little fuck doll. Small tits but they look really good on her body. She does a good job of deep throating and as I'm fucking her I lightly hold her neck and as I'm touching her lips with my thumb she starts to suck my thumb and it turns me on and I lost it and cip! She has a small tiny ass but looks nice in doggy. Good BBBJ, BBFS with CIP pretty face and spinner type body. 340 no upcharge! Will repeats! I booked her through Sesang girls.Anyone know how to get in with Sesang? I'm verified with CGLA and MKG but Sesang is insistent on 3 agencies. And doesn't recognize MKG.

Reached out to bookergray & GKS and neither are accepting new clients rn LOL.

SsStuntCock
02-08-24, 06:34
Haven't yet sampled myself, but trusted bros enjoyed her at the (relatively) exclusive SKS org in the Bay as Sophia. TER: 383668.For the unitiated, there's a reason why SKS is exclusive. The good news is SWA is on sale rn. If you ever make it up to the Bay, good luck getting a response from them. If you think Lucy / Sophia is fire, SKS gots girls that are bought out for days-weeks at a time.

Hear me now, believe me later. This is a hobby, not a game.

RockItAllNite
02-08-24, 10:45
Has anyone tried this new white girl, Celeste? Any thoughts? Where is her ad posted?

Yiruma
02-08-24, 11:17
They can afford to be choosy and exclusive because they have some big spending whales. Sophia / Lucy and Baby Cherry were both bought out for weeks. And Joah for months. It's only a matter of time before Mochi catches the eye of some rich dude.

For the unitiated, there's a reason why SKS is exclusive. The good news is SWA is on sale rn. If you ever make it up to the Bay, good luck getting a response from them. If you think Lucy / Sophia is fire, SKS gots girls that are bought out for days-weeks at a time.

Hear me now, believe me later. This is a hobby, not a game.

Chef Boyardee
02-08-24, 12:21
Just saw Lucy and holy fuck!! She's a cute tiny little fuck doll. Small tits but they look really good on her body. She does a good job of deep throating and as I'm fucking her I lightly hold her neck and as I'm touching her lips with my thumb she starts to suck my thumb and it turns me on and I lost it and cip! She has a small tiny ass but looks nice in doggy. Good BBBJ, BBFS with CIP pretty face and spinner type body. 340 no upcharge! Will repeats! I booked her through Sesang girls.If there are any pkl vets that only use the b2 number, please note Lucy is b1 only and you might need to provide references.

PumpNDump
02-08-24, 13:00
Kbliss Thursday availability.

Remi Juni Ina Viki.

Phazze93
02-08-24, 13:22
For the unitiated, there's a reason why SKS is exclusive. The good news is SWA is on sale rn. If you ever make it up to the Bay, good luck getting a response from them. If you think Lucy / Sophia is fire, SKS gots girls that are bought out for days-weeks at a time.
Hear me now, believe me later. This is a hobby, not a game.At Stunt, what is SWA? LOL might be a dumb question. Apparently SKS has not been taking new customers since June2023. So Bay Area dudes getting ignored too.

They can afford to be choosy and exclusive because they have some big spending whales. Sophia / Lucy and Baby Cherry were both bought out for weeks. And Joah for months. It's only a matter of time before Mochi catches the eye of some rich dude.No doubt. SKS lineup is so small and agencies up there don't do crossovers like they do here in LA.

But to be fair, even at $280 all in. Even if you're a tech bro making $500 k+ a year which is above avg / median. That's 50% tax man takes. $250 k annum, $21 k / month not all liquid.

IE: equity / annual bonuses.

Even then you're not raking enough $ to be booking for months at a time. Maybe a week or 2 here and there.

Higher concentration of whales for sure within a smaller radius than LA.

But you got girls like Hana, Elle, even Ina that get whale treatment here in LA.

Last story I heard was a WG getting booked for 3 months. Whale paid about $90 k / month & covered the cost of her MMs.

Dude either saved up for years to do that or is making at least multiple 7 figs a year with a good accountant to minimize tax man's pegging.

SsStuntCock
02-08-24, 18:17
At Stunt, what is SWA? LOL might be a dumb question. Apparently SKS has not been taking new customers since June2023. So Bay Area dudes getting ignored too.Southwest Airlines tix are on sale. It's well documented that the money saved on upcharges would pay for airfare with just one session. So if you decided to fly out and hobby over a holiday weekend (or longer) I wouldn't blame you. Because who doesn't want to get a sneak peek of girls before they migrate to LA. Meanwhile, some would argue the Bay's best baes never do.

AsianAssEater
02-08-24, 18:36
They can afford to be choosy and exclusive because they have some big spending whales. Sophia / Lucy and Baby Cherry were both bought out for weeks. And Joah for months. It's only a matter of time before Mochi catches the eye of some rich dude.That's actually crazy no wonder Maia went to SJ that's prob her aim since she's booked up all day. Prob on the hunt for the whales you speak of. It's always crazy to me how much some people are willing to spend on girls who make a living taking creampies.

AsianAssEater
02-08-24, 18:39
Yeah, I do like almost everything about her but I think she is more business-like now vs last time. I guess it's from being more experienced? For example, she may not shower with you.Because she has another guy sitting in his car waiting to give her money that's why. I noticed this as well in my last 2 visits while still at wla. It's all about the $$.

LexShaun14
02-08-24, 21:46
Hey fellas,

Any good duos around lately? Ari + Sunny were a lot of fun, but I'm looking for variety. Any recs?

Phazze93
02-08-24, 22:04
Because she has another guy sitting in his car waiting to give her money that's why. I noticed this as well in my last 2 visits while still at wla. It's all about the $$.I think Interndave is talking about Baby Green in his post.

Bastard Chorum
02-09-24, 00:10
Mind sharing, if more like an A or B cup? Thanks.Based on intel, her tits are proportionate to her size. They're prolly a small C. Guys either are just ignorant or don't understand / care that cup sizes are relative to body size. Line up three girls that are petite, average, and plus size in build and you'll see for yourself that even if they all share the same cup size, the absolute size of their breasts are not the same.

LoveFromFrank
02-09-24, 00:50
While probably not a major issue, I think overusing DoxyPEP can develop some resistance if abused over time. I remember reading something of that nature in an article about the medication. I am unsure of the logistics but as someone who also uses DoxyPEP I came up with the idea of seeing 1 provider within a 72 hour period just to be able to use 1 dose of the medication. I haven't officially done this yet as it might seem more work than to just do CFS LOL.

Also, I have been taking HIV-PrEP meds and realized that when I got STD checked I was taking this medication, can't that cause a false negative? I guess if I were on it while partaking in BBFS I should be fine regardless but might be worth it to retest again soon.The best bet would to be consistent and upfront with your medical provider. Separate from your family's physician should you have one. I was talking to another monger on here who says theyre a medical practitioner and its all dependent on your individual factors.

With that, I have taken Doxy daily for extended periods of time during my time overseas with the military as they prescribe it for preventive malaria care. No resistance to the medication afterwards as I have had to use it for things like strep and ear infections.

Lift Her Up
02-09-24, 00:58
Based on intel, her tits are proportionate to her size. They're prolly a small C. Guys either are just ignorant or don't understand / care that cup sizes are relative to body size. Line up three girls that are petite, average, and plus size in build and you'll see for yourself that even if they all share the same cup size, the absolute size of their breasts are not the same.Back in the early 60's when I was beating off to pictures of girls in underwear in a Sears or Montgomery Ward catalogue, I read in it that the meaning of A B C D is how much larger the measure around the torso over the nipples is than is the measure around the torso right below the breasts. If I recall correctly, A was 1", B 2", C 3", D 4". If anyone has knowledge that that has changed, please report here.

Lift Her Up.

DblEspresso
02-09-24, 02:49
At Stunt, what is SWA? LOL might be a dumb question. Apparently SKS has not been taking new customers since June2023. So Bay Area dudes getting ignored too.

No doubt. SKS lineup is so small and agencies up there don't do crossovers like they do here in LA.

But to be fair, even at $280 all in. Even if you're a tech bro making $500 k+ a year which is above avg / median. That's 50% tax man takes. $250 k annum, $21 k / month not all liquid.

Even then you're not raking enough $ to be booking for months at a time. Maybe a week or 2 here and there.

But you got girls like Hana, Elle, even Ina that get whale treatment here in LA.

Last story I heard was a WG getting booked for 3 months. Whale paid about $90 k / month & covered the cost of her MMs.

Dude either saved up for years to do that or is making at least multiple 7 figs a year with a good accountant to minimize tax man's pegging.Who's WG? Thanks.

ZebraZebra
02-09-24, 03:01
Who's WG? Thanks.WG = working girl (prostitute).

Punani Hunter
02-09-24, 03:19
I originally started with Sesang about this time last year by PM'ing them on HX, and then providing 2 K-org references. Sesang seems to share alot of their girls with KBliss, CGLA, & Jane's, so I assume their reference counts for more. One of my references was KBliss.

IF she comes back. Wouldn't make sense to go upcharge. But tbh, idk if she will come back. Bay area seems busier hoping the best for her.
Anyone know how to get in with Sesang? I'm verified with CGLA and MKG but Sesang is insistent on 3 agencies. And doesn't recognize MKG.
Reached out to bookergray & GKS and neither are accepting new clients rn LOL.

Member #2210
02-09-24, 13:46
Based on intel, her tits are proportionate to her size. They're prolly a small C. Guys either are just ignorant or don't understand / care that cup sizes are relative to body size. Line up three girls that are petite, average, and plus size in build and you'll see for yourself that even if they all share the same cup size, the absolute size of their breasts are not the same.I saw her and can confirm that her tits are very nice (pink nips) and are proportional to her body, and are a handful to grab; to me they are not small; they are small C like BC said. To me, her tits are not definitely not A or B cup. I recommend her.

PumpNDump
02-09-24, 13:55
Kbliss Friday funtime availability.

Remi Juni Ina Viki.

Bastard Chorum
02-09-24, 14:47
Back in the early 60's when I was beating off to pictures of girls in underwear in a Sears or Montgomery Ward catalogue, I read in it that the meaning of A B C D is how much larger the measure around the torso over the nipples is than is the measure around the torso right below the breasts. If I recall correctly, A was 1", B 2", C 3", D 4". If anyone has knowledge that that has changed, please report here.

Lift Her Up.Yes that's still the case for the US. Japan and Korea are downsized by one letter. But a 5 foot spinner with 32 B compared to an 6 foot Amazonian with 40 B will have very different looking breasts. Same cup size but torso circumference along the nipple line dictates how proportional it will look to the rest of the body. Most guys are thinking in cup sizes only but IMO the number in front of the cup size is more important. However, its harder to estimate that than cup sizes.

AsianAssEater
02-09-24, 15:17
I originally started with Sesang about this time last year by PM'ing them on HX, and then providing 2 K-org references. Sesang seems to share alot of their girls with KBliss, CGLA, & Jane's, so I assume their reference counts for more. One of my references was KBliss.What is their hx account?

TD Leafs
02-09-24, 15:32
Obviously not a kgirl but this thread seem most appropriate.

Looks like she's doing incall now but I had her for outcall few weeks ago.

Real young girl, barely early 20's?, nice body, not firm but young and smooth body, pretty face.

Not pro like usual kgirls but young and fresh so I was very satisfied with our encounter.

Something different for sure from usual midwil or wla fun.

Def recommend for at least once.

I liked her friendly personality and her youth, a lot to learn service wise but if she has incall I'll def repeat again.

Kanntt
02-09-24, 16:50

Real young girl, barely early 20's?, nice body, not firm but young and smooth body, pretty face.

Not pro like usual kgirls but young and fresh so I was very satisfied with our encounter.

I liked her friendly personality and her youth, a lot to learn service wise but if she has incall I'll def repeat again.Sounds good, any link or which booker to contact? Thanks.

GhtTwentyK
02-09-24, 17:27
Sounds good, any link or which booker to contact? Thanks.Here you go.

https://www.kbeautygirls.com/celeste/

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/Celeste/

Kanntt
02-09-24, 17:34
Here you go.

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/Celeste/Thanks! Hope its worth the upcharge. LOL.

Omfgitzjin
02-09-24, 18:19
Just got back from seeing Erika in wla.

Pics are definitely her, but photoshopped. In certain lighting, she has a baby face and looks like she's in her 20's, I'm korean so my age radar is usually spot on. I put her real age in her mid 30's.

Her photos: I would add about 10 lbs to her photos but she holds the bit of weight very well. Her face and persona is very cute in person. Think of a petite little 5'0 kgirl and slightly thick. She has short legs but a nice natural booty. Bigger than your average girl and from the back she looks almost latina. Tits are a natural large B / Small C with inverted nipples. Probably the best set of natural tits I've seen in a while. Has a slight droop to them and felt really nice. However for you nipple lovers, they're inverted but it didn't change my opinion on her. Slight belly pooch but when she's standing up its a flat stomach. I actually liked her body style. For those of you who like tall and slim, she might not be your cup of tea.

Service was pretty good. BBBJ was slow and gentle at first, then worked the balls and the taint and later threw in some DT. Another member here said she purrs and he's right. Returned the favor with DATY which she thoroughly enjoyed. No FIV with this one but FOV was ok.

Entered in mish and stayed there til the finish line. This girl enjoys DFK and fairly vocal. Ended the night with a decent massage, shower and kiss goodbye. Ill have to come back for round 2 to hit it doggy style.

I would definitely see her again, but right now I've got a top 5 roster that I keep rotating through, but she's a great plan B or C.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/erika

AsianAssEater
02-09-24, 18:27
Just got back from seeing Erika in wla.

Pics are definitely her, but photoshopped. In certain lighting, she has a baby face and looks like she's in her 20's, I'm korean so my age radar is usually spot on. I put her real age in her mid 30's.

Her photos: I would add about 10 lbs to her photos but she holds the bit of weight very well. Her face and persona is very cute in person. Think of a petite little 5'0 kgirl and slightly thick. She has short legs but a nice natural booty. Bigger than your average girl and from the back she looks almost latina. Tits are a natural large B / Small C with inverted nipples. Probably the best set of natural tits I've seen in a while. Has a slight droop to them and felt really nice. However for you nipple lovers, they're inverted but it didn't change my opinion on her. Slight belly pooch but when she's standing up its a flat stomach. I actually liked her body style. For those of you who like tall and slim, she might not be your cup of tea.

Service was pretty good. BBBJ was slow and gentle at first, then worked the balls and the taint and later threw in some DT. Another member here said she purrs and he's right. Returned the favor with DATY which she thoroughly enjoyed. No FIV with this one but FOV was ok.

Entered in mish and stayed there til the finish line. This girl enjoys DFK and fairly vocal. Ended the night with a decent massage, shower and kiss goodbye. Ill have to come back for round 2 to hit it doggy style.

I would definitely see her again, but right now I've got a top 5 roster that I keep rotating through, but she's a great plan B or C.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/erikaYou had me at thicc and Latina from the back guess I'll try her and see if she gets the magnum stamp.

AsianAssEater
02-09-24, 18:29
Here you go.

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/Celeste/No way Celeste is with Kgirl agency now? I creampied her thru Hx like a year ago ahaha. Highly recommend, she's not Kgirl lvl service but she has a nice ass which is always great since Kgirls tend to be more toas.

HiKeke
02-09-24, 18:47
I saw her and can confirm that her tits are very nice (pink nips) and are proportional to her body, and are a handful to grab; to me they are not small; they are small C like BC said. To me, her tits are not definitely not A or B cup. I recommend her.She's got a very tight body too. Toned ass and looks good in any position. I actually really dig her face too. To me, she's sort of similar to SFK Dana (now Lynn) but prettier with nicer body. MM C cups and on the harder side but still fun to play with. Very good mixture of GFE / PSE.

Omfgitzjin
02-09-24, 20:03
You had me at thicc and Latina from the back guess I'll try her and see if she gets the magnum stamp.Yeah she got a cute little onion booty. You might like it.

BTW what's TOAS? I've been seeing that acronym lately.

AsianAssEater
02-09-24, 20:09
Yeah she got a cute little onion booty. You might like it.

BTW what's TOAS? I've been seeing that acronym lately.Tits on a stick. Seems like every Kgirl lover on TER and on here only likes tits since most reviews only talk about tits and never booty. Show some love for us booty lovers!

Vulcan1009
02-09-24, 23:03
No way Celeste is with Kgirl agency now? I creampied her thru Hx like a year ago ahaha. Highly recommend, she's not Kgirl lvl service but she has a nice ass which is always great since Kgirls tend to be more toas.By all means she looks cute but no tits, plenty of BB A to B cup White / black / latina girls on HX are BB friendly at a reasonable price if you know how to negotiate.

I guess she sees so many k-bookers on HX she reached out to them and joined the clan, LOL.

SturdyBirdy
02-09-24, 23:03

I liked her friendly personality and her youth, a lot to learn service wise but if she has incall I'll def repeat again.Was it outcall at a hotel or your place?

Felix06
02-09-24, 23:41
That's actually crazy no wonder Maia went to SJ that's prob her aim since she's booked up all day. Prob on the hunt for the whales you speak of. It's always crazy to me how much some people are willing to spend on girls who make a living taking creampies.Although it's not cheaper than marrying them, it is cheaper than marrying them and getting divorced. Like kicking the tires, then choosing a short-term lease rather than buying the car.

AsianAssEater
02-10-24, 01:17
By all means she looks cute but no tits, plenty of BB A to B cup White / black / latina girls on HX are BB friendly at a reasonable price if you know how to negotiate.

I guess she sees so many k-bookers on HX she reached out to them and joined the clan, LOL.To each their own, but to me the front don't matter all that matters is the back haha.

LabiaFedora
02-10-24, 01:39
The best bet would to be consistent and upfront with your medical provider. Separate from your family's physician should you have one. I was talking to another monger on here who says theyre a medical practitioner and its all dependent on your individual factors.

With that, I have taken Doxy daily for extended periods of time during my time overseas with the military as they prescribe it for preventive malaria care. No resistance to the medication afterwards as I have had to use it for things like strep and ear infections.Why should it be separate from your family doctor? HIPPA protects your information. Plus they are bound to find out once they see what tests were done or medications were dispersed to your respective pharmacy.

Also, grammatical errors on my previous post. I meant to say see *more than 1 provider* within the 72 hour period so you can take one dose of medication since it's still within time frame and efficient way to save meds. Assuming you go multiple times a week of course.

Wow ok cool thank you good to know. HIV PrEP would be easier to take with injections but I know not all places provide it. They say it's good to take the pills too but you cannot miss a day. I feel like K-girls have less STD / HIV prevalence than HX girls, but it might be my ignorance.

SolarisMan
02-10-24, 01:54
Although it's not cheaper than marrying them, it is cheaper than marrying them and getting divorced. Like kicking the tires, then choosing a short-term lease rather than buying the car.At certain point all these girls get tired of fucking random strangers and some of them keep doing this job until they are into their 50 years old. Recently a friend sent me a photo of 62 years old Asian and I was shocked that she can get work but apparently most of her clients are guys over 60 to 75.

So, it is not surprising a girl like Miai to make a transition and desire on finding a permanent man. These girls are also human being but unfortunate problem is 99% revert back to being a hoe as soon as the relationship hit a rough patches. It is tough for them to detour from their past that most likely will hun them forever. But hopefully she can find a suitable guy and settle down.

AsianAssEater
02-10-24, 02:39
At certain point all these girls get tired of fucking random strangers and some of them keep doing this job until they are into their 50 years old. Recently a friend sent me a photo of 62 years old Asian and I was shocked that she can get work but apparently most of her clients are guys over 60 to 75.

So, it is not surprising a girl like Miai to make a transition and desire on finding a permanent man. These girls are also human being but unfortunate problem is 99% revert back to being a hoe as soon as the relationship hit a rough patches. It is tough for them to detour from their past that most likely will hun them forever. But hopefully she can find a suitable guy and settle down.There's this one asian / euro mix that works out of I think Culver city I forgot her name but she's prob in her 70's and she still gets traffic I saw her once and she was nasty af in bed but I never went back it felt like banging my grandma LOL. Great lay and all holes open bb for a Benji less than what bb kgirls charge.

Vodka Tonic
02-10-24, 02:44
By all means she looks cute but no tits, plenty of BB A to B cup White / black / latina girls on HX are BB friendly at a reasonable price if you know how to negotiate.

I guess she sees so many k-bookers on HX she reached out to them and joined the clan, LOL.LOL only on a k-org thread would someone think this girl needs a boob job. Celeste / Sabrina's tits are fucking perfect little handfuls. She doesn't need any plastic surgery and frankly I would see a lot more k-girls if more of them were all natural.

Chupacabra
02-10-24, 02:57
But hopefully she can find a suitable guy and settle down.If there's one thing I've learned it's that you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. You can't even turn the average American woman into a housewife. Marrying a kgirl is probably grounds for instutionalization, or at least an intervention. LOL.

LoveFromFrank
02-10-24, 14:32
Why should it be separate from your family doctor? HIPPA protects your information. Plus they are bound to find out once they see what tests were done or medications were dispersed to your respective pharmacy.

Also, grammatical errors on my previous post. I meant to say see *more than 1 provider* within the 72 hour period so you can take one dose of medication since it's still within time frame and efficient way to save meds. Assuming you go multiple times a week of course.

Wow ok cool thank you good to know. HIV PrEP would be easier to take with injections but I know not all places provide it. They say it's good to take the pills too but you cannot miss a day. I feel like K-girls have less STD / HIV prevalence than HX girls, but it might be my ignorance.Personally, it just feels weird knowing the same person who sees a loved one knows I'm raw-dogging providers on the reg haha. But you're right, HIPAA is right and if violated, you may get quite a few visits with kgirls on their dime from a settlement.

For the 72 hours with multiple visits, no idea but it is a good question. Theres a safe sex tab somewhere on the broader boards somewhere and I've been able to get in touch with much more savvy mongers who have degrees regarding these matters. As for kgirls being safer, I would have to agree. Leagues safe imo given that most girls do take preventive measures. However, I did see there was an outbreak of something on the west side a while back.

Christophe1
02-10-24, 18:02
A story in two parts.

Act 1. Why do I get nervous to see you? The mind is a terrible thing to waste. And she said, come under my umbrella. Fuck yeah!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvBfHwUxHIk

Act 2. I said let's party like we are in Malibu. These are the days to be alive in LA. A delicious dish. A blast of sunshine. Make a wish.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=UFz3hPMiaAIpNI53&v=-FawueTLM4w&feature=youtu.be

Happy Year of the Dagon.

LabiaFedora
02-10-24, 19:07
Personally, it just feels weird knowing the same person who sees a loved one knows I'm raw-dogging providers on the reg haha. But you're right, HIPAA is right and if violated, you may get quite a few visits with kgirls on their dime from a settlement.

For the 72 hours with multiple visits, no idea but it is a good question. Theres a safe sex tab somewhere on the broader boards somewhere and I've been able to get in touch with much more savvy mongers who have degrees regarding these matters. As for kgirls being safer, I would have to agree. Leagues safe imo given that most girls do take preventive measures. However, I did see there was an outbreak of something on the west side a while back.Completely understandable, and if you have been going to this doctor for years it might be a comfort level thing too. Just wanted you to know you are protected legally. Even so, you can request other practices where you get treatment not to disclose your medical information without your approval, and even pay cash if you want to take it up a notch as well as have medications sent to a different pharmacy than your regular one. No trace.

I do not know much about the outbreak but will try to research, these forums move too fast for me, ha! However, I believe and would hope once the provider notices symptoms they will refrain from working and seek treatment. Not all symptoms appear in a timely manner though. As for the mongers, I would assume there is safe practice in the form of proper hygiene and preventive medication and periodic testing, but who knows. These practices are not cheap, and I hope the income disparity would filter some. Took me a while to even go DATY on providers but some seem more appealing than others and it just comes with experience. Not to mention oral transfer of STDs is more difficult to obtain than via penetration, and chances increase exponentially when going for 2 rounds. Only time being a one minute man is beneficial!

SsStuntCock
02-10-24, 20:07
How does a girl at 5'0" tall consider a superstar? Only in LA!Naw man. You should see Lucy before painting with such broad strokes. Unless your side quest don't include spinners, she's A1.

Phazze93
02-10-24, 21:26
If there's one thing I've learned it's that you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. You can't even turn the average American woman into a housewife. Marrying a kgirl is probably grounds for instutionalization, or at least an intervention. LOL.In fairness. And this is more just a random but relevant thought. And I open this to all dudes on this forum to add input on.

What's more tolerable for you all?

A WG or an "easy" civvie very frequently gives it out for free? Aka a s**t.

Because personally, I honestly find myself thinking the latter is less appealing. If just solely comparing these 2 options.

The latter also being more and more common nowadays. Especially in the under 35 dating pool in cities like LA, NY, Miami, etc.

LabiaFedora
02-10-24, 22:47
If there's one thing I've learned it's that you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. You can't even turn the average American woman into a housewife. Marrying a kgirl is probably grounds for instutionalization, or at least an intervention. LOL.What if the person is attracted to it (cuckold)? I wouldn't be surprised if some men's wives have successful OnlyFans business models. However, there is a difference between physical encounters and then your internet realm. Heck, in Japan both genders have hostess bars where they pay inflated prices just for social interaction from the opposite sex. But yes it's a different world out there these days and housewife doesn't start and end with sexual prowess.

LabiaFedora
02-10-24, 22:49
She's got a very tight body too. Toned ass and looks good in any position. I actually really dig her face too. To me, she's sort of similar to SFK Dana (now Lynn) but prettier with nicer body. MM C cups and on the harder side but still fun to play with. Very good mixture of GFE / PSE.Does she still have a ton of acne on her back? This is SabrinaValentine from HX. Interesting she is working out of LA as she used to operate out of many OC locations. She is definitely cute, and a nice girl, but can be robotic and blunt emotionally if that matters to some.

SolarisMan
02-10-24, 22:57
If there's one thing I've learned it's that you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. You can't even turn the average American woman into a housewife. Marrying a kgirl is probably grounds for instutionalization, or at least an intervention. LOL.Amen to that Statement and I don't disagree with that statement above. However, there are some brave souls that take that walk only to find out later on what a huge mistake it was. At the end of the day, a K-girl solution to any relationship problem is running and fucking 1,000 guys in a year because that is all they know and then it is too late to patch that relationship.

Vulcan1009
02-10-24, 23:27
So its been a while since she moved to MW when the STD firestorm 1st started.

Couple reviews but so far nothing stands out or anyone raving about.

Her photo looks great and seem minimal photoshopped especially on the tits part which seem she is truly big tits.

So gents, anyone else met her? I hear she was quite busy and some monger even book multiple hours.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sophi

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sophi-2133209456-390121

ItsNotNothing2
02-11-24, 12:07
So its been a while since she moved to MW when the STD firestorm 1st started.

Couple reviews but so far nothing stands out or anyone raving about.

Her photo looks great and seem minimal photoshopped especially on the tits part which seem she is truly big tits.

So gents, anyone else met her? I hear she was quite busy and some monger even book multiple hours.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sophi

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sophi-2133209456-390121Good morning Vulcan! Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

I have seen her I believe.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/sophia

Slightly different spelling of the name but the pictures tell me it must be the same girl. I found her after asking about an any discounted or special rates going on and Sophi was the most convenient for me. Can confirm she is likely in her late 20's or so. Pretty good service especially since she does not have a bb separate charge was easier on the wallet.

Overall I'd give her BBBJ an 8/10 and sex 8. 5/10, it's the visuals that I think earn the repeat alone. She does in fact have huge tits, like bigger than AllieDD if you're familiar with her. Probably man made but really well done imo. The fact that she's only 5'0 makes it even seem like anime like proportions but not preposterous.

Best part of the session was that she does allow you to face fuck her with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and her in doggy style makes great visuals in the mirror if you're into that view specifically since her tits do have a pretty perky bounce to them. No surprise if you have trouble booking her as I suspect she probably is busy with her stats. Good luck man and I hope it helps.

WaffleEater
02-11-24, 14:30
LOL only on a k-org thread would someone think this girl needs a boob job. Celeste / Sabrina's tits are fucking perfect little handfuls. She doesn't need any plastic surgery and frankly I would see a lot more k-girls if more of them were all natural.Seriously though haha! I wish more girls didn't go the whole plastic surgery route but knowing Asian beauty standards, they could be pressured even without this type of work incentivizing it. I feel you though. Most of these girls would be just as sought after without some too big man mades or copious amounts of Botox. There's something special about women as they age naturally.

Taliesin92
02-11-24, 15:48
Amen to that Statement and I don't disagree with that statement above. However, there are some brave souls that take that walk only to find out later on what a huge mistake it was. At the end of the day, a K-girl solution to any relationship problem is running and fucking 1,000 guys in a year because that is all they know and then it is too late to patch that relationship.They usually have mental heath problems, as well. Whether it comes from doing this difficult job, or more likely, from childhood sexual and physical abuse, they are almost always bipolar, PTSD, borderline, or some combination of those (and more). I have dated working girls, and even lived with a couple of them over the years and, in my experience, they all have this in common. They get fucked in the pussy, and they are also fucked in the head. It's a sad reality of this hobby. The only guys who can make it work, I would think, are guys who can tune out the craziness, literally plug their ears shut, and just enjoy the hot body lying next to them at night. I couldn't do it for very long, but there are probably guys who can. Maybe deaf guys!

Lift Her Up
02-11-24, 23:53
Completely understandable, and if you have been going to this doctor for years it might be a comfort level thing too. Just wanted you to know you are protected legally. Even so, you can request other practices where you get treatment not to disclose your medical information without your approval, and even pay cash if you want to take it up a notch as well as have medications sent to a different pharmacy than your regular one. No trace. . . .With regard to the comments further back in this thread about HIPAA legal protection, yes, how true. However, I've had more than one medical provider tell my SO something s / he shouldn't have, and I've had more than one tell me something about my SO s / he shouldn't have. There are always slip-ups. Also, way back when you start seeing a doc you may have signed off in that big stack of papers a permission to tell your wife about your medical condition, and not have recalled it. And while I could get a settlement for a severe breach, I don't want to go through that. Just my two cents worth.

You can't un-ring a bell. Or maybe in this realm it should be, You can't un-pierce a hymen.

Lift Her Up.

LabiaFedora
02-12-24, 01:29
With regard to the comments further back in this thread about HIPAA legal protection, yes, how true. However, I've had more than one medical provider tell my SO something s / he shouldn't have, and I've had more than one tell me something about my SO s / he shouldn't have. There are always slip-ups. Also, way back when you start seeing a doc you may have signed off in that big stack of papers a permission to tell your wife about your medical condition, and not have recalled it. And while I could get a settlement for a severe breach, I don't want to go through that. Just my two cents worth.

You can't un-ring a bell. Or maybe in this realm it should be, You can't un-pierce a hymen.

Lift Her Up.There are only a handful of medical issues that are reportable to spouse and this varies by state. So if this is not the case for you and some of your health issues were breached, you may have some liability issues with your provider. Slip ups are subjective and at the discretion of the patient-doctor relationship but maybe you as a patient make them more comfortable to be able to communicate that way to you, who knows. Understandable if you may not want to go through with it, but it is an easy confirmation to just ask the office for affirmation of what things you might have signed.

Tirachinitas
02-12-24, 02:03
Here you go.

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/Celeste/Is that SabrinaValentine from HX?

MrChaco
02-12-24, 11:17
Is that SabrinaValentine from HX?Yes it is.

PumpNDump
02-12-24, 12:47
Kbliss Monday roster.

Remi Ina Viki.

InternDavid
02-12-24, 14:36
Good morning Vulcan! Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

I have seen her I believe.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/sophia

Slightly different spelling of the name but the pictures tell me it must be the same girl. I found her after asking about an any discounted or special rates going on and Sophi was the most convenient for me. Can confirm she is likely in her late 20's or so. Pretty good service especially since she does not have a bb separate charge was easier on the wallet.

Overall I'd give her BBBJ an 8/10 and sex 8. 5/10, it's the visuals that I think earn the repeat alone. She does in fact have huge tits, like bigger than AllieDD if you're familiar with her. Probably man made but really well done imo. The fact that she's only 5'0 makes it even seem like anime like proportions but not preposterous.

Best part of the session was that she does allow you to face fuck her with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and her in doggy style makes great visuals in the mirror if you're into that view specifically since her tits do have a pretty perky bounce to them. No surprise if you have trouble booking her as I suspect she probably is busy with her stats. Good luck man and I hope it helps.Thanks for the intel! How would you rate her face? And compared to Ina (face-wise)?

Rizzler808
02-12-24, 15:36
I was hankering for Greek after taking a brief hiatus from hobbying due to how expensive the holidays were and found that the Greek option was only still being advertised on Asian vibe's profile for Nancy.

https://asianvibe.is/models/nancy-greek/

Odd that it's not being advertised and I didn't get a response from other bookers when I asked if it was still available after going to my more go to agencies. Unsure but nevertheless, the three-hole wonder that is Nancy is still up and running. Same busty MILF and same great service. I think she's gotten some energy once more after the holiday rush and seems to be in better shape than ever. Great fucking BBBJ as always and her attitude has never been better. She didn't even need lube except when going through the back door which is what I prefer if had to choose. A woman's arousal when it produces so much pussy juice it starts to seep down her leg is something that I remember fantasizing about in my spare time reading hentai in my youth.

I didn't partake in the video option this time around since I already have 3 with her and could damn near make a home series at this point. However I do appreciate her always fucking like she has a point to prove in ensuring I come back and fill up both holes during our time together. I must say she keeps her shape in good form as she must've lost a bit of weight and her tits looked a bit bigger due to this since last time. Anyways, still a really great time with her and I plan to tap into this MILF's three hole offer as long as it's offered since it's such a rare commodity offered even in the Kgirl world.

GBenson3
02-12-24, 15:54
Is that SabrinaValentine from HX?Be shocked if it isn't. Sure looks like her.

ItsNotNothing2
02-12-24, 17:16
Thanks for the intel! How would you rate her face? And compared to Ina (face-wise)?I have not visited Ina as of yet but she's on a high priority list since she has a loyal following for a reason. Perhaps after the Valentines since I already promised some Tinder boos a nice dinner date haha. Sophi is pretty though. I'd give her face an 8/10 as well. Prettier than most but can't say she's on the same tier as Celine or NG.

Vodka Tonic
02-12-24, 18:38
Be shocked if it isn't. Sure looks like her.Yes, can confirm it is the same person and she hasn't posted on HX since she started working for these K-orgs.

BuildingGuy
02-12-24, 19:00
I was hankering for Greek after taking a brief hiatus from hobbying due to how expensive the holidays were and found that the Greek option was only still being advertised on Asian vibe's profile for Nancy.

https://asianvibe.is/models/nancy-greek/

Odd that it's not being advertised and I didn't get a response from other bookers when I asked if it was still available after going to my more go to agencies. Unsure but nevertheless, the three-hole wonder that is Nancy is still up and running. Same busty MILF and same great service. I think she's gotten some energy once more after the holiday rush and seems to be in better shape than ever. Great fucking BBBJ as always and her attitude has never been better. She didn't even need lube except when going through the back door which is what I prefer if had to choose. A woman's arousal when it produces so much pussy juice it starts to seep down her leg is something that I remember fantasizing about in my spare time reading hentai in my youth.

I didn't partake in the video option this time around since I already have 3 with her and could damn near make a home series at this point. However I do appreciate her always fucking like she has a point to prove in ensuring I come back and fill up both holes during our time together. I must say she keeps her shape in good form as she must've lost a bit of weight and her tits looked a bit bigger due to this since last time. Anyways, still a really great time with her and I plan to tap into this MILF's three hole offer as long as it's offered since it's such a rare commodity offered even in the Kgirl world.Nancy is also surprisingly friendly and affectionate (although some TER reviewers found her to be distant). Definitely at least mid-forties but still very trim. Great sense of humor which makes for a relaxed atmosphere.

Christophe1
02-12-24, 20:37
I just wanted to pass on the good news. If you are looking for a rubenesque, CYA, with a fire pussy, and real born with parts.

Do you like Korean women?

Sexy AF.

Do you like dimples?

Sexy AF.

Playful, crazy, and wants to drain your cock?

Sexy AF.

L. Looks like her pictures. Naked she has darkish responsive nipples. Pictures are 100% accurate. If you liked Kimmy, this is her younger willing, smiling sinister, crazy sister.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/shelly/

A. She was young, cute, and a little embarrassed by her body type. To me she was tall, free-spirited, and went wit an unscripted flow that was unique and rewarding.

S. She is very unique and different from someone like BOA. Bit service wise they are very similar and worlds apart. She did not easily give out kisses, but I felt like I had to earn them. It was super sexy when she kissed me after 50 minutes of hard Rock cock, pussy, DT action.

Standing sex to down on her knees, sucking our juices. Her English is good and I encouraged her to deep fucking throat. Biggish girls are no joke they swallow the schloong, real good. We fucked and the shower, on the bed, around the world.

She is really a cool person. She has sex moves like a stex starved Jagger. 100%. A TOTAL CYA BBFS 1st day back in the USA.

Smiles, dimples, she fucked me good. I fucked her good. She was crazy, nonstoppable.

Good. There should be stories about me slapping her ass. Or her standing on the bed and chair while I was in the middle just pissy slapping my cock.

I plead for mercy.

Then she smiled, with her CYA, voluptuous body that was given for my taking.

E. 460.

Are. She had what I thought were real parts. Boobies, asses. Perfect service that should be studied.

P.S. She is curvy, and biggish is a good way. Like the pictures.

AsianAssEater
02-12-24, 21:40
I just wanted to pass on the good news. If you are looking for a rubenesque, CYA, with a fire pussy, and real born with parts.

Sexy AF.

Do you like dimples?

Sexy AF.

Sexy AF.

L. Looks like her pictures. Naked she has darkish responsive nipples. Pictures are 100% accurate. If you liked Kimmy, this is her younger willing, smiling sinister, crazy sister.

A. She was young, cute, and a little embarrassed by her body type. To me she was tall, free-spirited, and went wit an unscripted flow that was unique and rewarding.

S. She is very unique and different from someone like BOA. Bit service wise they are very similar and worlds apart. She did not easily give out kisses, but I felt like I had to earn them. It was super sexy when she kissed me after 50 minutes of hard Rock cock, pussy, DT action.

Standing sex to down on her knees, sucking our juices. Her English is good and I encouraged her to deep fucking throat. Biggish girls are no joke they swallow the schloong, real good. We fucked and the shower, on the bed, around the world.Isn't this the same Shelly who was here before mid 40's thicc nasty Kmilf? You said younger than Kimmy so sounds like a different Shelly? Looks like old Shelly in pics tho.

LoveFromFrank
02-12-24, 23:20

Sexy AF.

Do you like dimples?

Sexy AF.

Sexy AF.

Standing sex to down on her knees, sucking our juices. Her English is good and I encouraged her to deep fucking throat. Biggish girls are no joke they swallow the schloong, real good. We fucked and the shower, on the bed, around the world.

She is really a cool person. She has sex moves like a stex starved Jagger. 100%. A TOTAL CYA BBFS 1st day back in the USA.

Smiles, dimples, she fucked me good. I fucked her good. She was crazy, nonstoppable.

Good. There should be stories about me slapping her ass. Or her standing on the bed and chair while I was in the middle just pissy slapping my cock.

I plead for mercy.

Then she smiled, with her CYA, voluptuous body that was given for my taking.

E. 460.

Are. She had what I thought were real parts. Boobies, asses. Perfect service that should be studied.

P.S. She is curvy, and biggish is a good way. Like the pictures.Been meaning to try out some new faces since I'm taking 5 from my rotations and looking to swap a few out. Appreciate the intel Chris.

LoveFromFrank
02-12-24, 23:24
Nancy is also surprisingly friendly and affectionate (although some TER reviewers found her to be distant). Definitely at least mid-forties but still very trim. Great sense of humor which makes for a relaxed atmosphere.Her, Cindy before her retirement, Niya, all milfs but suuuper service oriented. I guess it comes with the experience that you know you have to play with your strengths if you're not 21 anymore. I wouldn't mind sharing a drink with a MILF OTC if I was sure I could afford any extra tips they might expect without the honey pot dipped in. They probably are actually fairly personable on their off time.

RocketManP
02-13-24, 01:14

Sexy AF.

Do you like dimples?

Sexy AF.

Sexy AF.

L. Looks like her pictures. Naked she has darkish responsive nipples. Pictures are 100% accurate. If you liked Kimmy, this is her younger willing, smiling sinister, crazy sister.Just FYI. Shelly is hardly new.

I've had a report on her (seen her as bgc Hanna) here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6454645&viewfull=1#post6454645.

And Thud echoed my sentiment here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6454645&viewfull=1#post6454645.

So she's been around. In LA / OC she's Shelly and in the bay area she's Hanna. Although it's been a while since I've seen her here in the bay. I'm guessing 280 all inclusive in the bay is not enticing.

TER I'd 382212 and 373791.

OCpyro
02-13-24, 01:45
Yes, can confirm it is the same person and she hasn't posted on HX since she started working for these K-orgs.Did you see her? Those are her pics for sure, but she is not Korg material.

RocketManP
02-13-24, 01:56
At Stunt, what is SWA? LOL might be a dumb question. Apparently SKS has not been taking new customers since June2023. So Bay Area dudes getting ignored too.

No doubt. SKS lineup is so small and agencies up there don't do crossovers like they do here in LA.

Last story I heard was a WG getting booked for 3 months.SKS is very hesitant to take new customers, but they still take them. However, how they determine whom to take is a mystery.

I guess I could consider myself lucky by getting in back in 2022 when they were just starting out and Joah was the only girl there (pretty funny how I could get any slot with her back then), and hilariously I didn't even get screened! Like they didn't even ask me for name or refs.

But the fact they deny and not even reply to fellow mongers once they got established is a real bummer. So not feeling good about being in with them, but rather feeling down for bros who want to see a quality girl but they can't.

Sophia / Lucy is quite good tho. Probably the easiest Kgirl recommendation to pretty much anyone. She's all around good. Not excellent / once In a lifetime, but very good in looks and service and attitude. I still prefer crazy service girls as my atfs, but I know others don't really share my love for milfy cock worshipping sex demons. So yeah, Sophia / Lucy comes rocket recommended and I imagine more than 90% of mongers will like her a lot. She's tiny, shallow, she can play with toys (YMMV) and knows how to handle a cock. I haven't seen Mochi / Maia yet, but I think I won't like her near as much as I liked Sophia. In comparison, Baby Cherry was one and done for me as her looks were great but her s / a was boring and green.

SolarisMan
02-13-24, 14:49
Just FYI. Shelly is hardly new.

So she's been around. In LA / OC she's Shelly and in the bay area she's Hanna. Although it's been a while since I've seen her here in the bay. I'm guessing 280 all inclusive in the bay is not enticing.

TER I'd 382212 and 373791.

Ain't that a truth? What a bargain! $280 in Northern CA and $460 in Southern CA!

And, when she flew down from Northern CA to Southern CA, she became some 15-20 years younger.

AsianAssEater
02-13-24, 15:20
Ain't that a truth? What a bargain! $280 in Northern CA and $460 in Southern CA!

And, when she flew down from Northern CA to Southern CA, she became some 15-20 years younger.La mongers only have yourselves to blame for these prices. I started out when it was already upcharge central and bb special girls were already at the 340. So why did it go up? Yall keep paying with the price increases. Wonder how SJ managed to keep it at same price maybe they actually banded together and boycotted LOL.

AsianAssEater
02-13-24, 15:57
Just FYI. Shelly is hardly new.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6454645&viewfull=1#post6454645..Magnum queen as well. Recommended her to many others in her last stint in LA and many complained about her being really loose. So book with caution if you're not mag.

AsianAssEater
02-13-24, 17:03
SKS is very hesitant to take new customers, but they still take them. However, how they determine whom to take is a mystery.

I guess I could consider myself lucky by getting in back in 2022 when they were just starting out and Joah was the only girl there (pretty funny how I could get any slot with her back then), and hilariously I didn't even get screened! Like they didn't even ask me for name or refs.

But the fact they deny and not even reply to fellow mongers once they got established is a real bummer. So not feeling good about being in with them, but rather feeling down for bros who want to see a quality girl but they can't.

Sophia / Lucy is quite good tho. Probably the easiest Kgirl recommendation to pretty much anyone. She's all around good. Not excellent / once In a lifetime, but very good in looks and service and attitude. I still prefer crazy service girls as my atfs, but I know others don't really share my love for milfy cock worshipping sex demons. So yeah, Sophia / Lucy comes rocket recommended and I imagine more than 90% of mongers will like her a lot. She's tiny, shallow, she can play with toys (YMMV) and knows how to handle a cock. I haven't seen Mochi / Maia yet, but I think I won't like her near as much as I liked Sophia. In comparison, Baby Cherry was one and done for me as her looks were great but her s / a was boring and green.Yo rocket clear your PMs I'm also into the MILF cock worshipping demons that are freaks in bed. Don't care about looks. We should become acquainted.

Christophe1
02-13-24, 17:26
Isn't this the same Shelly who was here before mid 40's thicc nasty Kmilf? You said younger than Kimmy so sounds like a different Shelly? Looks like old Shelly in pics tho.OMG. I thought she was about 26, LOL. She was so spunky and spicy fun.

GoldDust58
02-13-24, 18:00
Yo rocket clear your PMs I'm also into the MILF cock worshipping demons that are freaks in bed. Don't care about looks. We should become acquainted.He is talking about Yuffie of NorCal. The cock sniffing worshipping fluid of some sort squirter. She once attempted to water board me by sitting on my face but I dove off the bed. She is what you're looking. Curvy MILF. Just wait until her sniffling starts.

AsianAssEater
02-13-24, 18:11
He is talking about Yuffie of NorCal. The cock sniffing worshipping fluid of some sort squirter. She once attempted to water board me by sitting on my face but I dove off the bed. She is what you're looking. Curvy MILF. Just wait until her sniffling starts.Been waiting for her to come to LA but she hasn't shown up. Trust me I saw squirter / water works on her ad and I instantly read her TER sounds like my type of woman!

AsianAssEater
02-13-24, 18:17
OMG. I thought she was about 26, LOL. She was so spunky and spicy fun.How LOL. Some people really struggle with Asians girls ages huh.

DaeWrong
02-13-24, 20:16
He is talking about Yuffie of NorCal. The cock sniffing worshipping fluid of some sort squirter. She once attempted to water board me by sitting on my face but I dove off the bed. She is what you're looking. Curvy MILF. Just wait until her sniffling starts.I don't know if anyone remembers Lucky in Ktown (went WLA for 1 week and then back to Ktown) but she waterboarded me while sitting on my face and I almost drowned.

She gave me no warning and I was choking and had her juices coming out my nose. Was hot but not so fun; at least give some kind of warning!

AsianAssEater
02-13-24, 20:56
I don't know if anyone remembers Lucky in Ktown (went WLA for 1 week and then back to Ktown) but she waterboarded me while sitting on my face and I almost drowned.

She gave me no warning and I was choking and had her juices coming out my nose. Was hot but not so fun; at least give some kind of warning!Man she didn't show up to my appointment when I tried seeing her I was sitting in her Ktown place parking lot for like 30 mins and then she no showed. Vowed to never see her after that bs but after hearing that I'm kicking myself for not seeing her.

SolarisMan
02-13-24, 22:34
La mongers only have yourselves to blame for these prices. I started out when it was already upcharge central and bb special girls were already at the 340. So why did it go up? Yall keep paying with the price increases. Wonder how SJ managed to keep it at same price maybe they actually banded together and boycotted LOL.

Well, I have not visited since August and I am not planning to visit for foreseeable future.

Slicer4
02-14-24, 02:33
Yo rocket clear your PMs I'm also into the MILF cock worshipping demons that are freaks in bed. Don't care about looks. We should become acquainted.I love the same, something about them older ones who are not full-booked like the youngsters. They seem to enjoy it more and have fully learned what their bodies like. PM sent.

Subak77
02-14-24, 03:13
SKS is very hesitant to take new customers, but they still take them. However, how they determine whom to take is a mystery.

Sophia / Lucy is quite good tho. Probably the easiest Kgirl recommendation to pretty much anyone. She's all around good. Not excellent / once In a lifetime, but very good in looks and service and attitude. I still prefer crazy service girls as my atfs, but I know others don't really share my love for milfy cock worshipping sex demons. So yeah, Sophia / Lucy comes rocket recommended and I imagine more than 90% of mongers will like her a lot. She's tiny, shallow, she can play with toys (YMMV) and knows how to handle a cock. I haven't seen Mochi / Maia yet, but I think I won't like her near as much as I liked Sophia. In comparison, Baby Cherry was one and done for me as her looks were great but her s / a was boring and green.1. SKS Sophia / Superstar Lucy has really really good service. She is also really old but her MILF body is banging and really impressive for her age. If you're bad with age, then she's a sure bet. If you're into HYA, look elsewhere. If you're into service queen, see her.

2. As long as we're talking Bay Area stuff. Does anyone with reliable info know where SKS Baby Cherry went? She went off grid in like January. Curious if anyone who actually talks to her knows what she's up to. PM is cool too.

Moodyz
02-14-24, 05:59
Anyone try Sofi recently? Looking for some recent feedback, feel free to DM me if you don't want to post here. Thanks in advance

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sofi

RiderS3
02-14-24, 12:12
Yes, can confirm it is the same person and she hasn't posted on HX since she started working for these K-orgs.That's kind of crazy. Last time I saw her she's was nice and loved to cuddle, but when we started banging she wouldn't stop telling that I was going to hard or fast. And she was constantly checking for the bag. I wonder how she is now and if she's really doing BBFS?

PumpNDump
02-14-24, 12:36
Kbliss humpday lineup. Baby Yena back on duty.

Baby Yena Remi Ina Viki.

GoldDust58
02-14-24, 12:48
1. SKS Sophia / Superstar Lucy has really really good service. She is also really old but her MILF body is banging and really impressive for her age. If you're bad with age, then she's a sure bet. If you're into HYA, look elsewhere. If you're into service queen, see her.

2. As long as we're talking Bay Area stuff. Does anyone with reliable info know where SKS Baby Cherry went? She went off grid in like January. Curious if anyone who actually talks to her knows what she's up to. PM is cool too.What tha?? I'm really confused because SKS Sophia / Lucy was far from a MILF. She is latest around late 20's. I would think most of LA would put her in hya range. Let Boner be the judge. She wasn't my type because her legs are small and she is shorter than I like but like rocket said 9/10 will love her. I'm the minority amongst the NorCal bros and she has a ton of fan. I def would say she is not a MILF. Not even close LOL. Real fun sexy girl but needs 2 more inch height for me. It makes a difference when you are taller.

NorCal Baby Cherry told me she was leaving the US. I don't believe that one bit. We'll see where and when she resurfaces. I'm the words of the late toungsten, if their lips are moving, assume their lying.

GoldDust58
02-14-24, 12:54
I don't know if anyone remembers Lucky in Ktown (went WLA for 1 week and then back to Ktown) but she waterboarded me while sitting on my face and I almost drowned.

She gave me no warning and I was choking and had her juices coming out my nose. Was hot but not so fun; at least give some kind of warning!This guy knows what I'm talking about. While is seems hot what the juices rolling down your face, it is not all that it seems. I think in my head I remember someone saying they got an eye infections. He was a joker in NorCal but he loved Yuffie squirt LOL. That was my memory everytime I saw her. As soon as I felt warm spurts hit my leg and I saw her lift up her knee headed towards me, it was a jerk reacts that I rolled off the bed on the ground. We had a laugh, my face thanked my reaction time. The squirts landed all on the bed. Yuffie back then had a nicer body, she a bit bigger now but MILF squirter service queen, she checks all those boxes. YMMV on the the squirt but most of the time it will spurt out enough, unless you get her real worked up she will flood.

WaffleEater
02-14-24, 13:09
Just got done seeing Shelly and she is indeed thicc. Honestly, probably one of the thickest k-kgirls I've ever seen. Super nice ass and a rare find on an Asian. Pics didn't do her justice as she's super sexy and had a stacked body with a pretty sultry voice. She definitely knows what she looks like and will flaunt her best ASSets. Pretty friendly and I can see what people see in her as a service queen as she does all the complimentary things right, gets the clothes, sample the goods, preview BBBJ etc.

I think what sells her to me is the sex plain and simple. She's actually pretty tight and pounding that ass in different positions is a new experience entirely. I'm usually used to petite provides so having her was quite different in what my hands and body felt when we were pressed against each other. I'd say she's magnum approved as well as I'm a bit above average and she let me pound away as I pleased.

She was very attentive in the after care and rubbed my feet down before trying to wake up junior for a second round and she gave another BBBJ with the CIM finish which earned her an nice tip for the unplanned 2nd nut. Great time though and I'll probably see her again since that ass is really something else imo.

Christophe1
02-14-24, 13:30
Just got done seeing Shelly and she is indeed thicc. Honestly, probably one of the thickest k-kgirls I've ever seen. Super nice ass and a rare find on an Asian. Pics didn't do her justice as she's super sexy and had a stacked body with a pretty sultry voice. She definitely knows what she looks like and will flaunt her best ASSets. Pretty friendly and I can see what people see in her as a service queen as she does all the complimentary things right, gets the clothes, sample the goods, preview BBBJ etc.

I think what sells her to me is the sex plain and simple. She's actually pretty tight and pounding that ass in different positions is a new experience entirely. I'm usually used to petite provides so having her was quite different in what my hands and body felt when we were pressed against each other. I'd say she's magnum approved as well as I'm a bit above average and she let me pound away as I pleased..I also thought her pussy was snug, not to tight or too loose. I definitely thought of Moody and his pal while we banged into each other. You are lucky she gave you a refractory break as I got about 2 minutes before she hoped on reverse Asian cowboy and we were fucking out my creampie for some sloppy seconds. She must of been sex starved l, thank goodness!

GoldDust58
02-14-24, 14:00
I love the same, something about them older ones who are not full-booked like the youngsters. They seem to enjoy it more and have fully learned what their bodies like. PM sent.Was just talking about this with a friend. I think the HYA trend had some downsides that influenced most mongers to only think they got to be young only. They are missing out on tight body milfs legends. The suck you dry types that leave your legs shaking. Note I said tight body milfs as in those who take care of themselves. Not the fatty ones. Bros really should give them a try, it's always a great time when you find one.

UnknownSD
02-14-24, 14:19
The pics for Luda are stolen pics from an IG model Teresa.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/luda

SteveTandberg
02-14-24, 14:30
What tha?? I'm really confused because SKS Sophia / Lucy was far from a MILF. She is latest around late 20's. I would think most of LA would put her in hya range. Let Boner be the judge. She wasn't my type because her legs are small and she is shorter than I like but like rocket said 9/10 will love her. I'm the minority amongst the NorCal bros and she has a ton of fan. I def would say she is not a MILF. Not even close LOL. Real fun sexy girl but needs 2 more inch height for me. It makes a difference when you are taller.

NorCal Baby Cherry told me she was leaving the US. I don't believe that one bit. We'll see where and when she resurfaces. I'm the words of the late toungsten, if their lips are moving, assume their lying.Lucy is definitely a MILF. Little pooch hiding what I'm guessing is a c section scar. Tight but more like Ina tight. Not Maia squeeze every drop out of you tight.

GoldDust58
02-14-24, 16:27
Lucy is definitely a MILF. Little pooch hiding what I'm guessing is a c section scar. Tight but more like Ina tight. Not Maia squeeze every drop out of you tight.With absolute certainty I would say she is younger than Ina. Close to Maia range. All three fall in the same age ranges imo. I'm not even trying to hype Sophia/Lucy, she isn't my type but def wouldn't call that a MILF at all. Just my opinion. You spinner lovers are all about that small thing. She is about 90 lbs. I was a Baby Cherry fan by far amongst that NorCal trio.

SsStuntCock
02-14-24, 16:33
With absolute certainty I would say she is younger than Ina. Close to Maia range. All three fall in the same age ranges imo. I'm not even trying to hype Sophia/Lucy, she isn't my type but def wouldn't call that a MILF at all. Just my opinion. You spinner lovers are all about that small thing. She is about 90 lbs. I was a Baby Cherry fan by far amongst that NorCal trio.That dudes would not qualify her as HYA under established conditions is baffling.

1. She is Hot if we want to repeat based on looks.

2. She is Young if we think she looks under 30 years old.

WaffleEater
02-14-24, 16:51
I also thought her pussy was snug, not to tight or too loose. I definitely thought of Moody and his pal while we banged into each other. You are lucky she gave you a refractory break as I got about 2 minutes before she hoped on reverse Asian cowboy and we were fucking out my creampie for some sloppy seconds. She must of been sex starved l, thank goodness!It's always a sunny day in LA when you have a certified nympho clawing after you cock.

Also, am I reading that right? LOL Moody was rubbing sack from DPing a girl? Moody, confirm or deny? Hahaha.

Felix06
02-14-24, 17:58
Man she didn't show up to my appointment when I tried seeing her I was sitting in her Ktown place parking lot for like 30 mins and then she no showed. Vowed to never see her after that bs but after hearing that I'm kicking myself for not seeing her.You can still see her, but she's being advertised in OC now. I recall her reviews while she was on the eastside of Ktown had a YMMV bent to them in regards to her attitude or interest in being there in the moment. Personally, I had a very good time with her, and indeed, enjoyed an extra wet experience.

Subak77
02-14-24, 20:31
With absolute certainty I would say she is younger than Ina. Close to Maia range. All three fall in the same age ranges imo. I'm not even trying to hype Sophia/Lucy, she isn't my type but def wouldn't call that a MILF at all. Just my opinion. You spinner lovers are all about that small thing. She is about 90 lbs. I was a Baby Cherry fan by far amongst that NorCal trio.

Lucy is definitely a MILF. Little pooch hiding what I'm guessing is a c section scar. Tight but more like Ina tight. Not Maia squeeze every drop out of you tight.I only wanted to chime in to say that she's old. Seems a lot of the reviews are being written by people who are "bad at telling age" or think everyone is in their 20's. Lowkey if Lucy's age is this controversial already that should be telling. MILF is pretty accurate bc she's M (mom age, mature, whatever you want it to stand for) and the ILF is certainly there. There have been NFNUYA that IDLF so yeah.

I didn't say she wasn't hot haha. She's just not HYA. More like HA but that's not even a dig — just trying to represent her as accurately as possible for others. I've been burned by people here who said a girl was late 20's and they missed the mark by like 25 years. In any case, SKS Sophia / Superstar Lucy does indeed have a banging body for her age and she clearly takes good care of her body especially at her ripe age. Just don't expect Maia or even Ina bc that's not what you'll get. But she does give some Lucy Liu vibes. And excellent spinner service.

AsianAssEater
02-14-24, 21:32
I only wanted to chime in to say that she's old. Seems a lot of the reviews are being written by people who are "bad at telling age" or think everyone is in their 20's. Lowkey if Lucy's age is this controversial already that should be telling. MILF is pretty accurate bc she's M (mom age, mature, whatever you want it to stand for) and the ILF is certainly there. There have been NFNUYA that IDLF so yeah.

I didn't say she wasn't hot haha. She's just not HYA. More like HA but that's not even a dig just trying to represent her as accurately as possible for others. I've been burned by people here who said a girl was late 20's and they missed the mark by like 25 years. In any case, SKS Sophia / Superstar Lucy does indeed have a banging body for her age and she clearly takes good care of her body especially at her ripe age. Just don't expect Maia or even Ina bc that's not what you'll get. But she does give some Lucy Liu vibes. And excellent spinner service.Figures never trust anyone who says a girl is in her 20's because there are no Kgirls in their 20's in LA especially a girl working out of Wla at bb special price LOL. The only one who was prob in the 28-34 range was Maia because even Ina is def in her mid 30's. Lucy sounds like a freak in bed tho and that's all that matters saw a review on TER of someone saying that she gets really creamy that's always a big W.

AsianAssEater
02-14-24, 21:33
You can still see her, but she's being advertised in OC now. I recall her reviews while she was on the eastside of Ktown had a YMMV bent to them in regards to her attitude or interest in being there in the moment. Personally, I had a very good time with her, and indeed, enjoyed an extra wet experience.With who? Found her only 40 models but that's it and it looks like they haven't updated their page in awhile since it says she's in Ktown LOL.

Brave Soul
02-14-24, 21:37
I concur with Subak77 opinion. She somehow reminds me Mini. Super Lucy has almost perfect spinner body with very nice set of nipples and ass (not flat). Recommend to see her as least once if you are into spinner body especially if you like Mini.

I only wanted to chime in to say that she's old. Seems a lot of the reviews are being written by people who are "bad at telling age" or think everyone is in their 20's. Lowkey if Lucy's age is this controversial already that should be telling. MILF is pretty accurate bc she's M (mom age, mature, whatever you want it to stand for) and the ILF is certainly there. There have been NFNUYA that IDLF so yeah.

I didn't say she wasn't hot haha. She's just not HYA. More like HA but that's not even a dig just trying to represent her as accurately as possible for others. I've been burned by people here who said a girl was late 20's and they missed the mark by like 25 years. In any case, SKS Sophia / Superstar Lucy does indeed have a banging body for her age and she clearly takes good care of her body especially at her ripe age. Just don't expect Maia or even Ina bc that's not what you'll get. But she does give some Lucy Liu vibes. And excellent spinner service.

Vulcan1009
02-14-24, 21:38

I didn't say she wasn't hot haha. She's just not HYA. More like HA but that's not even a dig just trying to represent her as accurately as possible for others. I've been burned by people here who said a girl was late 20's and they missed the mark by like 25 years. In any case, SKS Sophia / Superstar Lucy does indeed have a banging body for her age and she clearly takes good care of her body especially at her ripe age. Just don't expect Maia or even Ina bc that's not what you'll get. But she does give some Lucy Liu vibes. And excellent spinner service.https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sophia

Is this Sophia what yall talking about? If it is, she is an old timer and been around for a long time with name changes / rebrand, saw her a long time ago and she was old that time, so I believe now even older.

I'm 100% sure she is over 40 AT LEAST, or high 40's. Saw her in KT and while I was in the restroom in front of the mirror with her (good lighting), holy crap I can see everything on her face. The make up can't even cover up those age / wrinkles. Just put in my 2 cent in case someone went and got disappointed on their way back to L. A crying that money NOT well spend, LOL.

Oh, and you might even get a coffee stinkin dick after the visit, LOL, if she still sip on those when she gave out them BJs.

Christophe1
02-14-24, 21:41
It is funny to me because I grew up around Filipinos, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Korean people. My first true love looked like Sunny and I fingered her dripping pussy for the first time while camping at an EDM festival as a freshman in HS. She gave me blue balls. It is actually pretty tuff since my golden pocket is 26 to 45, so it is hard for me to tell the difference especially if they turn me on. I find it unbelievable that I can't tell after making out lips for hours while stupidly staring at my lusty lover.

I have been monitoring these conversations by tuning my ear to signs such as voice pitch, baby fat, or what have you. At the end of the day, I am probably the same age if not older than the provider so it is an irrelevant point for me other than I want to be accurate in my descriptions.

So I will just avoid statements of age in the future and when I say HYA and CYA just think of me as Mr. Magoo. I started asking my friends about women's ages and some are surprisingly hot into their 50's.

GoldDust58
02-14-24, 22:03
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sophia

Is this Sophia what yall talking about? If it is, she is an old timer and been around for a long time with name changes / rebrand, saw her a long time ago and she was old that time, so I believe now even older.

I'm 100% sure she is over 40 AT LEAST, or high 40's. Saw her in KT and while I was in the restroom in front of the mirror with her (good lighting), holy crap I can see everything on her face. The make up can't even cover up those age / wrinkles. Just put in my 2 cent in case someone went and got disappointed on their way back to L. A crying that money NOT well spend, LOL.

Oh, and you might even get a coffee stinkin dick after the visit, LOL, if she still sip on those when she gave out them BJs.Nope wrong girl. Sexykshop Sophia is now Sesang Lucy. Not the OG Sophia aka NorCal Helen. Sad because OG Sophia / Helen used to be slimmer in NorCal days but 4 years ago I saw and she was a big one now.

SsStuntCock
02-14-24, 22:04
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sophia

Oh, and you might even get a coffee stinkin dick after the visit, LOL, if she still sip on those when she gave out them BJs.Stop playin Vulcan LOL. Lucy is at SG. She was Sophia when she was at SKS in the Bay. Now THAT Sophia I'd never refer to as HYA.

Chupacabra
02-14-24, 22:17
Any of you boys run across a squirter that's currently available? Kgirl or otherwise. It's been awhile and I would like to do some more research into the eternal female ejaculation vs. Pee debate. PM me if you prefer.

SturdyBirdy
02-14-24, 23:19

She gave me no warning and I was choking and had her juices coming out my nose. Was hot but not so fun; at least give some kind of warning!I definitely swallowed some. It just flooded my mouth without warning and I coughed.

Christophe1
02-14-24, 23:21
Any of you boys run across a squirter that's currently available? Kgirl or otherwise. It's been awhile and I would like to do some more research into the eternal female ejaculation vs. Pee debate. PM me if you prefer.I think BOA squirted on me. Not like gushing or showy but it got wet down there similar to like when you cum in a condom. There were three distinct episodic raptures in my story and I am sticking to it.

Maybe some will call this just a girl cumming and getting sticky wet but I could feel a increase of moisture around my groin and thighs. It was to in the moment at the time to really scientifically evaluate and touch my legs and look down at it since it was such a good out of body experience so I just chalk it up to good chemistry.

AsianAssEater
02-15-24, 00:44
Any of you boys run across a squirter that's currently available? Kgirl or otherwise. It's been awhile and I would like to do some more research into the eternal female ejaculation vs. Pee debate. PM me if you prefer.Bella is Wla is advertised as a squirter but when I saw her she didn't squirt no matter how long I ate her out for. She does get really wet though can't take mag or a pounding tho so if that's an issue I would pass.

HapaBoy86
02-15-24, 00:51
Left a very popular Kgirl on the westside last night and another popular kgirl on wilshire strip 51*5 this early eve for some raw dogging.

But, since its V-Day I was re-gifted a 1 pound box of See's Candies, some socks, and even a dozen roses. LOL.

Come on dudes the girls don't want gifts!

Only gifts they want is cold hard cash benjamins and jacksons!

Chancas
02-15-24, 10:37

I didn't say she wasn't hot haha. She's just not HYA. More like HA but that's not even a dig just trying to represent her as accurately as possible for others. I've been burned by people here who said a girl was late 20's and they missed the mark by like 25 years. In any case, SKS Sophia / Superstar Lucy does indeed have a banging body for her age and she clearly takes good care of her body especially at her ripe age. Just don't expect Maia or even Ina bc that's not what you'll get. But she does give some Lucy Liu vibes. And excellent spinner service.I don't think that Lucy is old. I would love to hear Vulcan and Boner's opinion on this.

Throwawayhok89
02-15-24, 11:11
This one I had a hard time figuring out her age. When I first walked in the door, the lighting hit her and she looked 35+. Once in the room with her dark light setting with neon sprinkle accents of lights, she looked 25+. The art of light deception was real, but I didn't mind. She does look like a young Lucy Liu.

She provided excellent service and is really tight. She had a tight body, amazing toned tiny booty, but you can notice a small pouch in her stomach when she lays down. Her pushy is very tight, I'm surprised how she tolerate the big boys as I'm average at best. She gives wonderful eye contact.

To cut to point, I think she's at least 35+. If you want to fuck a spinner Lucy Liu look alike with amazing service, book her. If you're chasing HYA, I don't think she qualifies for young, but she's definitely hot for some palets.

I didn't say she wasn't hot haha. She's just not HYA. More like HA but that's not even a dig just trying to represent her as accurately as possible for others. I've been burned by people here who said a girl was late 20's and they missed the mark by like 25 years. In any case, SKS Sophia / Superstar Lucy does indeed have a banging body for her age and she clearly takes good care of her body especially at her ripe age. Just don't expect Maia or even Ina bc that's not what you'll get. But she does give some Lucy Liu vibes. And excellent spinner service.

Chupacabra
02-15-24, 12:54
I think BOA squirted on me. Not like gushing or showy but it got wet down there similar to like when you cum in a condom. There were three distinct episodic raptures in my story and I am sticking to it.

Maybe some will call this just a girl cumming and getting sticky wet but I could feel a increase of moisture around my groin and thighs. It was to in the moment at the time to really scientifically evaluate and touch my legs and look down at it since it was such a good out of body experience so I just chalk it up to good chemistry.Is she still around? Couldn't find her on CGLA or M.

Chupacabra
02-15-24, 12:55
Bella is Wla is advertised as a squirter but when I saw her she didn't squirt no matter how long I ate her out for. She does get really wet though can't take mag or a pounding tho so if that's an issue I would pass.Bella3 on CGLA or someone else? I am easily confused LOL.

PumpNDump
02-15-24, 13:01
Kbliss Thursday availability.

Baby Yena Remi Ina Viki.

HotManGuy
02-15-24, 13:09
This guy knows what I'm talking about. While is seems hot what the juices rolling down your face, it is not all that it seems. I think in my head I remember someone saying they got an eye infections. He was a joker in NorCal but he loved Yuffie squirt LOL. That was my memory everytime I saw her. As soon as I felt warm spurts hit my leg and I saw her lift up her knee headed towards me, it was a jerk reacts that I rolled off the bed on the ground. We had a laugh, my face thanked my reaction time. The squirts landed all on the bed. Yuffie back then had a nicer body, she a bit bigger now but MILF squirter service queen, she checks all those boxes. YMMV on the the squirt but most of the time it will spurt out enough, unless you get her real worked up she will flood.Dang hope she comes down here at some point haha sounds perfect.

Slicer4
02-15-24, 14:45
Is she still around? Couldn't find her on CGLA or M.She worked short hours, I did not get to see her before per booker she left:

Dbabes31
02-15-24, 15:55
In order to book looking for I'd, selfie w I'd, 2 physical mailings w name and address. Is this worth all the hassle?

TD Leafs
02-15-24, 16:00
I wonder if K bookers are actively trying to represent these girls on HX or vice versa.

Checked out Cak first time in awhile and saw 2 girls from HX on CAK site.

https://www.cakdolls.cr/product/rocky-amor-special-donation-dbls-w-babylove/

I saw Rocky real long time ago, 10 yrs?? She was 140/220 LOL.

Not sure but I think I paid extra $50 for bb.

BobLove
02-15-24, 16:41
In order to book looking for I'd, selfie w I'd, 2 physical mailings w name and address. Is this worth all the hassle?You also need 2 refs which is the hardest part.

Taliesin92
02-15-24, 17:25
In order to book looking for I'd, selfie w I'd, 2 physical mailings w name and address. Is this worth all the hassle?It could come back to haunt you if that agency ever gets busted. Additionally, if ALL mongers would stop participating in this dangerous screening method, then the agencies who do it would have to stop or never get another new customer. It's not safe. Don't do it.

SsStuntCock
02-15-24, 18:06
In order to book looking for I'd, selfie w I'd, 2 physical mailings w name and address. Is this worth all the hassle?To put things in perspective, think of all the information one must provide when making a deposit at the sperm bank; the Hobby is kinda like that.

So consider this an option once you're dissatisfied with corgs, AMPs, and random glory holes around the city.

LabiaFedora
02-15-24, 18:26
I wonder if K bookers are actively trying to represent these girls on HX or vice versa.

Not sure but I think I paid extra $50 for bb.Perhaps, or their bookers are acquainted. It's not a bad idea as it introduces variety to the K-girl market and organizes things for the HX girls too if they are independent, and if they are not independent, I doubt their bookers are as professional as the K-girl / Asian bookers. Time will tell. What is her ethnicity? Seems she is dark Hispanic or AA.

BobLove
02-15-24, 19:04
It could come back to haunt you if that agency ever gets busted. Additionally, if ALL mongers would stop participating in this dangerous screening method, then the agencies who do it would have to stop or never get another new customer. It's not safe. Don't do it.Yep these 28 mongers must be regretting: https://www.wcvb.com/article/28-sex-buyers-high-end-brothel-case-charges-sought-cambridge-massachusetts/46174992.

JerkieChan
02-15-24, 20:09
Any of you boys run across a squirter that's currently available? Kgirl or otherwise. It's been awhile and I would like to do some more research into the eternal female ejaculation vs. Pee debate. PM me if you prefer.As others have mentioned, CAKD Lucky (advertised under AllstarAsia on HX) is a hot Kgirl squirter in OC. I don't know if she'll return to LA any time soon, but she's worth the trip, especially if you're also interested in a BB special!

BigHose1975
02-15-24, 22:52
Somi is my ATF. I Text her asking When she coming back to LV. She is very submissive and quiet, she have a tight topshelf pussy. Enjoy her while she is there guys.

https://www.bookergray.com/tt_wla/Somi2/

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:01
Yep these 28 mongers must be regretting: https://www.wcvb.com/article/28-sex-buyers-high-end-brothel-case-charges-sought-cambridge-massachusetts/46174992.Where are their faces?? I though they want to scare other mongers!!

Yeah, this one was very detailed, but lets be honest, even though you use a burner phone, they can still pin your location if they want to.

On top of that, they could set up camera to monitor the ins and outs, so no matter what, you roll the dice, you take the chance.

Now I think most booker I know are very simple in text exchange, hardly count as selling a service, LOL.

We all do our homework before booking a girl, so the most I do is, Is XXX available today at 7 pm? YES? Ok I book. Thats it.

I don't ask anything too detail into the service that what she does and so far everyone I see, never ask donation up front to avoid getting caught as a transaction.

If at the end I "accidentally" dropped 340 on the floor before I walk out, well, what can they do? LOL.

But be smart, never give your photo I'd like DL or state I'd or even passport. Always use reference from other bookers.

Chupacabra
02-15-24, 23:02
It could come back to haunt you if that agency ever gets busted. Additionally, if ALL mongers would stop participating in this dangerous screening method, then the agencies who do it would have to stop or never get another new customer. It's not safe. Don't do it.Seconded. Don't do it. Those mongers in Boston regret it don't they.

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:05
Perhaps, or their bookers are acquainted. It's not a bad idea as it introduces variety to the K-girl market and organizes things for the HX girls too if they are independent, and if they are not independent, I doubt their bookers are as professional as the K-girl / Asian bookers. Time will tell. What is her ethnicity? Seems she is dark Hispanic or AA.Wow, I can't believe Cami is still around. It's been over 10 years since I saw her back then.

In another hand, CAKD used to be exclusive girls, guess everyone end up just sharing girls with all other bookers.

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:12

Not sure but I think I paid extra $50 for bb.Too many k-girls around L. A and slow business for the individual bookers, they all book the same girls so some with smaller pool on monger have to venture out to get new talent that someone doesn't have. But their situation is not like K-girls that made deals in Korea before they come here. For the HX girls, they mostly just pay the booker a booking fee and room fee (if booker provide apt).

It is sad after all these years on HX, I can say nothing really memorable to speak to, that's why I got into K-pussy market, LOL.

Service just can't be beat, clean room / restroom vs dirty room and used towel, run down motel or low level hotel. And for HX, always a hit or miss 50/50.

I will stick with k-pussy no matter what.

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:17
This guy knows what I'm talking about. While is seems hot what the juices rolling down your face, it is not all that it seems. I think in my head I remember someone saying they got an eye infections. He was a joker in NorCal but he loved Yuffie squirt LOL. That was my memory everytime I saw her. As soon as I felt warm spurts hit my leg and I saw her lift up her knee headed towards me, it was a jerk reacts that I rolled off the bed on the ground. We had a laugh, my face thanked my reaction time. The squirts landed all on the bed. Yuffie back then had a nicer body, she a bit bigger now but MILF squirter service queen, she checks all those boxes. YMMV on the the squirt but most of the time it will spurt out enough, unless you get her real worked up she will flood.Imagen that the juice got into your eyes, nose and mouth, some even got into your ear and to your surprise, she got clap or gono, and you went to a doctor, how are you going to tell him that how you got them in there, LOL.

Chupacabra
02-15-24, 23:23
As others have mentioned, CAKD Lucky (advertised under AllstarAsia on HX) is a hot Kgirl squirter in OC. I don't know if she'll return to LA any time soon, but she's worth the trip, especially if you're also interested in a BB special!Thanks Jerkie, I may have to make the trip.

Chupacabra
02-15-24, 23:24
Imagen that the juice got into your eyes, nose and mouth, some even got into your ear and to your surprise, she got clap or gono, and you went to a doctor, how are you going to tell him that how you got them in there, LOL.Shit, you ruined it for me. LOL Next you're going to tell me that gonorrhea can make you go blind.

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:27
I don't think that Lucy is old. I would love to hear Vulcan and Boner's opinion on this.1st of all, I have not seen her and 2nd, never a Lucy Lu fan because of that asian phoenix eye shape and bonny face. 3rd, small spinner with small titis is not my thing.

If she got a D cup like Nicole and a shallow pussy like Nicole, I will book her every week, miss LA Nicole but she is long gone and did not want to come back to L. A said we are cheap, LOL.

I'm actually planning to see Sophia / Sophi the E-cup tits but so far nothing stands out on review about her, yet she is booked constantly, so I know people are gate keeping her.

At the current line up, all other big tits are average to low score in my book besides Ina and Remi which are my go to.

I have been TOFTT lately hoping to get someone like Maia or Allie but nope. Well, no pussy mo Nvidia. LOL.

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:31
Left a very popular Kgirl on the westside last night and another popular kgirl on wilshire strip 51*5 this early eve for some raw dogging.

But, since its V-Day I was re-gifted a 1 pound box of See's Candies, some socks, and even a dozen roses. LOL.

Only gifts they want is cold hard cash benjamins and jacksons!Once again, and we all said it many time, they are NOT your girlfriend nor they want a boyfriend, so STOP trying and waste your money.

Save those money and fuck them more, simple and move on.

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:32
Bella is Wla is advertised as a squirter but when I saw her she didn't squirt no matter how long I ate her out for. She does get really wet though can't take mag or a pounding tho so if that's an issue I would pass.I'm a bit above avg and ate her like 15 minutes and fucked right up to the clock and was hurried to shower, LOL.

I did not see a water fall nor dripping wet, just normal wet that's all.

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:34
Stop playin Vulcan LOL. Lucy is at SG. She was Sophia when she was at SKS in the Bay. Now THAT Sophia I'd never refer to as HYA.Wow, they are night and day different, LOL, my bad.

I never met the superstar Lucy just FYI.

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:37
I concur with Subak77 opinion. She somehow reminds me Mini. Super Lucy has almost perfect spinner body with very nice set of nipples and ass (not flat). Recommend to see her as least once if you are into spinner body especially if you like Mini.Okay, here is what got me LOL, she is like Mini, nice ass and NIPPLES? What about the tits that came with the nipples? Not nice?

Vulcan1009
02-15-24, 23:43
Shit, you ruined it for me. LOL Next you're going to tell me that gonorrhea can make you go blind.Just imagen that green-ish yellow juice leaking out from your eyes, nose and ear. How do you even go to work or if you live with anyone? LOL.

RocketManP
02-16-24, 02:12
1. SKS Sophia / Superstar Lucy has really really good service. She is also really old but her MILF body is banging and really impressive for her age. If you're bad with age, then she's a sure bet. If you're into HYA, look elsewhere. If you're into service queen, see her.

2. As long as we're talking Bay Area stuff. Does anyone with reliable info know where SKS Baby Cherry went? She went off grid in like January. Curious if anyone who actually talks to her knows what she's up to. PM is cool too.I would disagree with really old, but I think we need some reference frame.

I remember arguing with folks on here that Allie (BTW what happened to her?) was in her 40's,and people said she's thirties.

Even then I personally wouldn't call Allie really old, just old. And she's got a decade on Sophia.

Gun to my head, Sophia / Lucy is early 30's with standard deviation of around five (I'm a white guy so while I consider my age estimates to be solid sometimes I completely fail there).

Can she be considered young? Not really. I don't think anyone said she's hya. She's certainly no baby cherry when it came to youth.

MrGordon16
02-16-24, 03:32
Any of you boys run across a squirter that's currently available? Kgirl or otherwise. It's been awhile and I would like to do some more research into the eternal female ejaculation vs. Pee debate. PM me if you prefer.Search the Hx thread for Maddie mouse. I forget her current Hx name.

BobLove
02-16-24, 07:19

Only gifts they want is cold hard cash benjamins and jacksons!I went to MW and got a Roderer Champagne. Thank you for the Vday gift simp.

R1CE88
02-16-24, 11:33

She gave me no warning and I was choking and had her juices coming out my nose. Was hot but not so fun; at least give some kind of warning!This happened to me too! I thought I was going to choke and die. She should have a bottle of water ready to clear your throat.

PumpNDump
02-16-24, 13:09
Kbliss Friday fun listing.

Baby Yena Remi Ina Viki.

BuddhaHead
02-16-24, 14:16
Come on dudes the girls don't want gifts! Every time I've given a non-monetary gift, the girl greatly appreciates it, and remembers that in subsequent visits.

DaeWrong
02-16-24, 14:22
I went to MW and got a Roderer Champagne. Thank you for the Vday gift simp.You're welcome.

Member #2210
02-16-24, 15:09
Okay, here is what got me LOL, she is like Mini, nice ass and NIPPLES? What about the tits that came with the nipples? Not nice?Lucy got pretty nice tits.

Randy62
02-16-24, 15:28
I went to MW and got a Roderer Champagne. Thank you for the Vday gift simp.This is hilarious. I left an ATF with a nice bottle of Justin Isosceles SIMPly wonderful.

Randy62
02-16-24, 15:30
Search the Hx thread for Maddie mouse. I forget her current Hx name.Will pump her pussy with warm slippery liquid in the shower which she will later squirt all over your cock, balls and stomach LOL.

AsianAssEater
02-16-24, 15:48

Only gifts they want is cold hard cash benjamins and jacksons!Hahaha so true while Maia was still here she gave me all the vapes that you guys bought for her in all my visits with her I prob walked out with around 200-300 $ worth of vapes.

WaffleEater
02-16-24, 17:33
Imagen that the juice got into your eyes, nose and mouth, some even got into your ear and to your surprise, she got clap or gono, and you went to a doctor, how are you going to tell him that how you got them in there, LOL.I literally almost fell out of my fucking chair reading this shit LOL. Definitely a story to pass on for a good kick back for the boys. Fucking dead dude.

Bbaka10
02-16-24, 17:58
Anybody got intel on Violet2? Looks like she's new and commanding $350 per hour. Trying to see if she's indeed HYA.

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/Violet2/

Christophe1
02-16-24, 18:20
First, I would like just to say- Don't hate the players. If a guy wants to add spice on his visit to a hot as fuck Korean baby, why hate? Celebrate. Cheers,

Mazel tov. We are here for the ride. I have been perfecting my presentation to my ATF, Sunny. And you know what?

It makes me a better person.

Why?

Cause my heart sings with joy, every day.

M. youtube.com/ watch? V=TSg4 cxuiVg0.

The REAL question should be why you lose so much?

Let us not digress, Kindergarten was so long ago.

So I met Julie.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/julie

Julie is a hot MILF with a special talent. I won't lie.

I asked her to take a picture of her AMAZING milkers.

Got denied. Thump my chest.

I tried.

First off, the passcod doesn't work on this building or you should enter on the North side.

This threw me off big time.

Julie.

Julie.

Julie.

She asked me for a good review. But, I don't give a fuck for full transparency. Also, dome people think I am over paying for pussy.

I don't live here. I gave you all million dollar a day stock market trades.

Her, https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/julie.

I felt like I was bargain shopping and I got a good deal. I sold everything I had before the entry and it was on cue since the market dumped.

What the fuck am I talking about?

Julie.

Julie.

West side Julie.

Holy COW! She has the ASS!

She has the Greatest tits known to man.

I struggled with the incall box for 10 minutes and luckily a FedEx person showed up.

I was off game.

At first, I thought I was being treated to a AMP. I was off on my game.

Julie is teprentative of her age. She is a good bargain.

Has stellar out of this world tits.

And a bodacious ass.

Her touch, made me cum twice, I don't know why. It was magical. Sometimes we sloppy kissed and sometimes she rhymed slow.

I hardly ever cum 2 times, but she choked my cock to death.

Two times.

My only wish that was I was on my A gaMe.

Love you.

AsianAssEater
02-16-24, 18:43
First, I would like just to say- Don't hate the players. If a guy wants to add spice on his visit to a hot as fuck Korean baby, why hate? Celebrate. Cheers,

Mazel tov. We are here for the ride. I have been perfecting my presentation to my ATF, Sunny. And you know what?

It makes me a better person.Yep, I read her TER reviews and she's on my to do list since apparently the curves and booty are Latina like. Love how we getting Latina built Kgirls now it's wonderful!

RocketManP
02-16-24, 19:07
He is talking about Yuffie of NorCal. The cock sniffing worshipping fluid of some sort squirter. She once attempted to water board me by sitting on my face but I dove off the bed. She is what you're looking. Curvy MILF. Just wait until her sniffling starts.Yes, Yuffie is one of the girls who fits under that moniker. There are others too.

But my point was I'm more of a service / attitude guy over looks so it does skew my perspective a bit and my atfs are mostly from that kind of camp.

Gruyere
02-16-24, 19:13
Shina is probably mid-20's. Flawless natural body, smooth skin. Pretty & friendly, but I wouldn't say outgoing. Teeth slightly jacked but in a cute way. She's not the most skilled or intuitive, fairly passive overall. And she doesn't play music like most of the J-girls I've seen, which I find odd. But honestly, gents, we don't deserve to be able to creampie a gal like her, so enjoy while you can.

Phazze93
02-16-24, 19:25
Hahaha so true while Maia was still here she gave me all the vapes that you guys bought for her in all my visits with her I prob walked out with around 200-300 $ worth of vapes.

This is hilarious. I left an ATF with a nice bottle of Justin Isosceles SIMPly wonderful.

I went to MW and got a Roderer Champagne. Thank you for the Vday gift simp.Pro-tip for those of you that DO want to buy your ATF a gift. I don't recommend perfume, cosmetics, or booze. Unless she tells you exactly what she likes.

Scents / cosmetics are extremely subjective and 100% personal preference.

And many girls don't drink on the job or at all. And if they do, like most women. They're social drinkers.

You might as well take her out for drinks if she wants to drink that badly.

Have received pricey re-gifted gifts from girls before. All I can say is. In my personal experience, a WG that likes you isn't going to ask for you to blow $$$ on gifts. But rather they just want to see you. So go see them more often and that'll be the best gift LOL.

AsianAssEater
02-16-24, 19:51
Anybody got intel on Violet2? Looks like she's new and commanding $350 per hour. Trying to see if she's indeed HYA.

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/Violet2/350 for GFE? Sheeeeeesh my brothers stop paying these prices for GFE girls if bb special chicks are at 340 GFE only should be at 260-280 cmon now.

AsianAssEater
02-16-24, 20:11
Pro-tip for those of you that DO want to buy your ATF a gift. I don't recommend perfume, cosmetics, or booze. Unless she tells you exactly what she likes.

And many girls don't drink on the job or at all. And if they do, like most women. They're social drinkers.

Have received pricey re-gifted gifts from girls before. All I can say is. In my personal experience, a WG that likes you isn't going to ask for you to blow $$$ on gifts. But rather they just want to see you. So go see them more often and that'll be the best gift LOL.My bro phazze with the facts! Just give them $$$ if you want to give a gift!

PounderMC
02-16-24, 20:25

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/Violet2/SBC has her listed at 100 bb and 50 msog upcharge. SBC has been texting me to try her out, I guess business is slow.

OCpyro
02-16-24, 20:44
Imagen that the juice got into your eyes, nose and mouth, some even got into your ear and to your surprise, she got clap or gono, and you went to a doctor, how are you going to tell him that how you got them in there, LOL.If you can't be honest with your doctor, you need to find a different one.

RocketManP
02-16-24, 20:59
Okay, here is what got me LOL, she is like Mini, nice ass and NIPPLES? What about the tits that came with the nipples? Not nice?I like Sophia / Lucy's face way more than Minis. I think it's more youthful. Sophia is smaller than Mini. They both have pretty shallow pussies. Mini got better tits and ass.

Mini is a rare service girl that I didn't really like that much. A combination of older face, no dfk, very little passion, constant bombardment with "wow" and "penis" and surprisingly average BBBJ and FS skills.

I did love that she would make sure to get as many nuts as possible, her work ethic is commendable.

I'm talking about legend Mini of course. Aka KGA Love in Norcal.

HiKeke
02-16-24, 21:08
Pro-tip for those of you that DO want to buy your ATF a gift. I don't recommend perfume, cosmetics, or booze. Unless she tells you exactly what she likes.

Have received pricey re-gifted gifts from girls before. All I can say is. In my personal experience, a WG that likes you isn't going to ask for you to blow $$$ on gifts. But rather they just want to see you. So go see them more often and that'll be the best gift LOL.I say never gift Kgirls anything expensive. I was a recipient of a Prada handbag in the amount of 3 k+ USD and we went to the store to exchange it with men's belt, wallet, couple of shirts etc. , and many other expensive shit. Not even joking, on my mother's life.

AsianAssEater
02-16-24, 21:45
I like Sophia / Lucy's face way more than Minis. I think it's more youthful. Sophia is smaller than Mini. They both have pretty shallow pussies. Mini got better tits and ass.

Mini is a rare service girl that I didn't really like that much. A combination of older face, no dfk, very little passion, constant bombardment with "wow" and "penis" and surprisingly average BBBJ and FS skills.

I did love that she would make sure to get as many nuts as possible, her work ethic is commendable.

I'm talking about legend Mini of course. Aka KGA Love in Norcal.I miss mini. I saw her a lot so her service with me might have been different for most I do agree her BBBJ was horrible up there with La Rubys BBBJ. Everything else was awesome tho her dfk was nice and sloppy and I loved how willing to cum she was always had her gushing and trembling with the mouth game and her ability to take mag as a spinner was unparalleled until I found Yami haha.

AsianAssEater
02-16-24, 21:47
I say never gift Kgirls anything expensive. I was a recipient of a Prada handbag in the amount of 3 k+ USD and we went to the store to exchange it with men's belt, wallet, couple of shirts etc. , and many other expensive shit. Not even joking, on my mother's life.Lmaoo wild how mongers will drop that much on girls that take over 500 creampies in a year! Lucky you though I need to find one that will take me shopping.

Vulcan1009
02-16-24, 22:24
I like Sophia / Lucy's face way more than Minis. I think it's more youthful. Sophia is smaller than Mini. They both have pretty shallow pussies. Mini got better tits and ass.

I'm talking about legend Mini of course. Aka KGA Love in Norcal.Yeah, Mini's tits on a spinner is the smallest I could feel arouse. She is like a 32 big C. Or LA Nicole's Big C small D.

If any spinner smaller then Mini's, I would feel like I'm fucking a teenager which kind weird me out like an old creep, LOL.

Ina's and Remi's are so far the best with a slight hang and a full D. I like them slender with big tits, spinner or not 5' it doesn't matter, Allie isn't 5', Ina isn't 5' nor Remi and Maia.

On the other hand, I can't do a MILF that meaty / stocky / stumpy with a huge D like fucking a bear mama, LOL, just no.

Cream Inside
02-17-24, 02:32
Any of you boys run across a squirter that's currently available? Kgirl or otherwise. It's been awhile and I would like to do some more research into the eternal female ejaculation vs. Pee debate. PM me if you prefer.Can confirm that Ari is able to squirt sometimes. There were a couple of other reviews that also confirmed the same on that other site.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ari

Vulcan1009
02-17-24, 02:35
Gents, I had my eyes on Sophi / Sophia for a while but never got the chance to try her, she was always booked the time I could visit.

So if you could access to TER VIP section, please repost below for their VIP reviews, just trying to see more detail on her. OR you could DM me, thanks.

The reviews here on the forum seem average or slightly above average on her rating, nothing to rave about like WOW I must see her instead of Ina, hoping to see some VIP reviews if she stands out.

I TOFTT two kpussy and posted recently, so help me out here gents.

Review: Sophi.

TER I'd: 390121.

Posted: February, 2024 by BTAKO.

Posted: February, 2024 by RYANCUMSLING22.

Posted: December, 2023 by MR. J. DYNAMITE.

Posted: December, 2023 by RENEWAL.

Posted: December, 2023 by OMFGITZJIN.

Subak77
02-17-24, 05:33
Gents, I had my eyes on Sophi / Sophia for a while but never got the chance to try her, she was always booked the time I could visit.

So if you could access to TER VIP section, please repost below for their VIP reviews, just trying to see more detail on her. OR you could DM me, thanks.

The reviews here on the forum seem average or slightly above average on her rating, nothing to rave about like WOW I must see her instead of Ina, hoping to see some VIP reviews if she stands out.

Posted: December, 2023 by OMFGITZJIN.You could in theory repost your two reviews from here onto the other site to get VIP access. In the longer term, you'll also have your own VIP access to read whatever reviews you want to. It's really straightforward and I think you spend a lot of time generating content here that it'll be pretty easy.

JackHolly
02-17-24, 05:55
Lmaoo wild how mongers will drop that much on girls that take over 500 creampies in a year! Lucky you though I need to find one that will take me shopping.Even if the girl only works 20 days a month, she's seeing 5-10 mongers a day, depending on how popular she is. If we go conservative, she's taking 100 creampies a month, at minimum, which means on the low end, it's 1,200 creampies a year. Double that or more, if she is popular and works more than 20 days a month.

Trimogasi
02-17-24, 06:53
I've been real busy the last few months so my last kgirl experience was with Ina.

Looking to see if the OG's know of any girls that are more assertive and take the lead with fucking?

Paul Sgv
02-17-24, 11:50
Been wanting to get Candygirl to verify me through HX, but it doesn't look like they have functioning profiles anymore. Anyone know if Candygirl has an active HX presence?

PumpNDump
02-17-24, 14:23
Kbliss Saturday slot availability.

Baby Yena Remi Ina Viki.

SsStuntCock
02-17-24, 15:00
Been wanting to get Candygirl to verify me through HX, but it doesn't look like they have functioning profiles anymore. Anyone know if Candygirl has an active HX presence?Not that I know of. Their old account has been defunct for a couple years now, and I doubt they got another. With the relatively recent hobby-related reports in the news, I doubt there are any remaining orgs in SoCal that have a low barrier entry in terms of screening.

TD Leafs
02-17-24, 15:55

Posted: December, 2023 by OMFGITZJIN.Sorry not much help but I did see her roommie Jennie and she did say I should see her roommie Sophi, said she was real pretty.

BUT I was really disappointed in Jennie's look while some recommened her.

LoveFromFrank
02-17-24, 16:53

Posted: December, 2023 by OMFGITZJIN.Its like a Call of Duty lobby with these user names. I love it. I'll try to take a look later if you're still looking to get a peep on the other side of the fence.

LoveFromFrank
02-17-24, 16:54
If you can't be honest with your doctor, you need to find a different one.I remember the first time I went in to get tested and he asked why. It just fell out of my mouth that I raw dog K girls on the reg and bro didn't bat an eye. Who know? Maybe he does too LOL.

SsStuntCock
02-17-24, 17:38
I've been real busy the last few months so my last kgirl experience was with Ina.

Looking to see if the OG's know of any girls that are more assertive and take the lead with fucking?If you're ever in the Bay, look up Sweet Angels. There's a Brazilian girl there named "Ella" that has a dominatrix option.

Vulcan1009
02-17-24, 19:26
I remember the first time I went in to get tested and he asked why. It just fell out of my mouth that I raw dog K girls on the reg and bro didn't bat an eye. Who know? Maybe he does too LOL.Remember the Boston or whatever that big bust was? There were doctors in there too.

How awesome is that if you are a doctor raw dogging K-pussy? I would feel like superman, Why? Because I could run test myself, get meds myself and knows exactly what to do instead of scare the shit out of it. Kudos to them enjoying k-pussy!

Chupacabra
02-17-24, 20:46
Can confirm that Ari is able to squirt sometimes. There were a couple of other reviews that also confirmed the same on that other site.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ariThanks bro!

CaptCaveman99
02-17-24, 21:44
Haven't seen recent reviews of Mimi besides when she first hit the scene. Saw her earlier this week and she was certainly older than I expected, proportionate body, decent face. Good BBBJ with strong deep throat skills. I really liked her tits as they were nice C cups and just the right softness and held up nicely. She has a very nice attitude and wants to please. Minimal english but whips out the translator when needed. Likely won't repeat but certainly worth the donation.

Nemnis
02-17-24, 22:08
I tried to get verified with KGLA, just wanted to get in with another agency. But since I didn't book directly through this agency right away, the booker just texted me Blocked.

I've been also reaching out to Sessang Girls to try out the Superstars, but this agency requires 3 references. So I gave them 3, but one of them didn't count which is Melo's Playground, which may or may not make sense it ususally up to the booker to accept the references. The Sessang Girl booker gave me specific bookers to contact with to have them refer me. KGLA was on the list so I used a burner number to get in contact with this booker. I later notified that I was a user that she blocked before, and then tells me to fork over $340 because I "owed" her. I don't this booker a damn thing, and now I can't get verified by Sessang Girls over this nonsense.

Just be aware out there and not to be scammmed by this dirtbag. Also I think as a whole we should all not use KGLA for any businesss.

AsianAssEater
02-17-24, 23:34
Hello friends just a friendly reminder to clear you pm inboxes every once in awhile. Thanks 😊.

AsianAssEater
02-18-24, 02:31
Sorry not much help but I did see her roommie Jennie and she did say I should see her roommie Sophi, said she was real pretty.

BUT I was really disappointed in Jennie's look while some recommened her.Your mistake was going to see jennie for looks bro. She's a service MILF.

PussyDestroyr
02-18-24, 03:17
Haven't seen recent reviews of Mimi besides when she first hit the scene. Saw her earlier this week and she was certainly older than I expected, proportionate body, decent face. Good BBBJ with strong deep throat skills. I really liked her tits as they were nice C cups and just the right softness and held up nicely. She has a very nice attitude and wants to please. Minimal english but whips out the translator when needed. Likely won't repeat but certainly worth the donation.I agree. Tits were the highlight. She is a spinner, which was nice. Cute face.

PussyDestroyr
02-18-24, 03:20
Pros: Amazing skin, very clean, cute, superior BJ skills, can take a pounding bbfscip.

Cons: very non-interested in working, but I kinda like that sometimes. .

RockItAllNite
02-18-24, 08:33
IMHO. Has got to be Tulip / Suzy / Hari / Victoria at CGLA! Her body is a work of art, created by great genetics and youth. She has an hourglass figure with a small waist, and her ass looked so good; I asked if she had implants, and she assured me that she did not. I have seen her since she was Suzy, and each name along the way to now, so I can confidently say she is in her prime. I had to bend her over and take her that way.

She is sweet and unjaded with a pretty face. I like it when a girl is smoking hot but doesn't know or believe it. Fit and feminine. She has a flat stomach, and I could see her abs in a certain light, toned, firm legs topped by a round sexy bubble butt that is just amazing in doggie. Her Big C cups that look just perfect. I will warn you she is very sensitive and requires special handling and care, but that body is something else. If you haven't you should see her at least once or twice.

Nothing like a HYA to put a smile on your face and make your day brighter!

Ghost626
02-18-24, 11:02
I tried to get verified with KGLA, just wanted to get in with another agency. But since I didn't book directly through this agency right away, the booker just texted me Blocked.

I've been also reaching out to Sessang Girls to try out the Superstars, but this agency requires 3 references. So I gave them 3, but one of them didn't count which is Melo's Playground, which may or may not make sense it ususally up to the booker to accept the references. The Sessang Girl booker gave me specific bookers to contact with to have them refer me. KGLA was on the list so I used a burner number to get in contact with this booker. I later notified that I was a user that she blocked before, and then tells me to fork over $340 because I "owed" her. I don't this booker a damn thing, and now I can't get verified by Sessang Girls over this nonsense.

Just be aware out there and not to be scammmed by this dirtbag. Also I think as a whole we should all not use KGLA for any businesss.I book with kgla one time only but they still let me use them as references when hana was only booked by one of the sesanggirl booker. The only other two reference, I haven't texted over a year because they booking the same girls now.

PumpNDump
02-18-24, 12:38
Kbliss Sunday funday selection.

Baby Yena Remi Ina Viki.

PounderMC
02-18-24, 13:31
It was a struggle to get my monkey into her tight box, the expression on her face was priceless; the look of pain and pleasure mixed into one. LOL. Pounded and mashed her box hard XXX, her legs still wrapped around my waist tightly as I busted my last nut of the visit; had to tap her legs to let go, she proceeded to clean my monkey with her tongue while trying to milk the very last drop. Got three hardcore soda pops from the visit, totally worth it.