PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

Vulcan1009
01-18-24, 22:13
Her name seems familiar and booker said Yura is thick and might be my type so thinking of visiting in few days.

But anyone has seen her recently? I think she is freshly came from Korea not so long time ago.I heard Niya, Alice and Jun / June are all THICK, Bella too if you ask me or Holly.

I have researched big tits girls D+ and most of them are thick but service and look is YMMV.

Have not see any girl right now at Allie level as Slim athletic thick with nice tits and ass, not to mention service.

Anyone knows when will Allie come back? Or where is she now?

Vulcan1009
01-18-24, 22:21
Hey gents, I wonder if anyone else saw Sophia with the D cup that is currently in MW that books with many booker.

https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sophi

https://asianvibe.is/models/sophia/

https://mykgirls.com/ktown

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/sophia

https://www.kdollsla.com/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-vivian-2

So I found two reviews about her, with the states like that, shouldn't she be more popular?

Anyone else? Is her tits really D or just C? I'm looking for a true D like Remi's or Ina's.Am I beating a dead horse? I though Sophia would be popular with those pictures with her tits about to burst out, but no one really talked about her besides very few 2-3 reviews.

KingsFoil
01-19-24, 01:19
Yes, she's fantastic and provided many amazing experiences. Never the same and always very passionate.

I saw her yesterday and she told me that her grandmother was ill or had died (English was limited). She wanted to go home and spend time with her family. She said she'd be back in a year or so. She's a legend!My fantasy is that she goes home and her grandmother feeds her well every day and every day she does 100 squats, and then comes back and takes the crown for best ass in the business.

PumpNDump
01-19-24, 12:58
Kbliss Friday funtime roster.

Bebe Remi Juni. Viki.

SunsetMando
01-19-24, 13:01
Am I beating a dead horse? I though Sophia would be popular with those pictures with her tits about to burst out, but no one really talked about her besides very few 2-3 reviews.Yes, it seems like no one has seen her or posting about her.

Give her a try and report back.

AclaGuy
01-19-24, 14:00
Going to go see Sunny today, thinking about going BBFS. With all that's been going around in WLA, am I crazy?

TheWhiteDenzel
01-19-24, 16:19
Anyone got any intel on this one? Incall is really close to me and those pics are tempting.

https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/cara-76

EyceeRaw
01-19-24, 17:24
Going to go see Sunny today, thinking about going BBFS. With all that's been going around in WLA, am I crazy?Dozens of other mongers going to WLA on any given day. Today is no different, despite what's going around.

Chupacabra
01-19-24, 19:01
Dozens of other mongers going to WLA on any given day. Today is no different, despite what's going around.It's kind of crazy to go BBFS or BBBJ in WLA right now with an active STD infection going around. Some of you guys are way braver than me. Or dumber. LOL.

TempletonRat
01-19-24, 23:11
Going to go see Sunny today, thinking about going BBFS. With all that's been going around in WLA, am I crazy?I guess we all have a different risk-prone vs. Risk-averse quotient, but I wouldn't think the minutes of pleasure from a quick nut would be worth days of pain from catching something.

JoseMan
01-20-24, 11:51
My fantasy is that she goes home and her grandmother feeds her well every day and every day she does 100 squats, and then comes back and takes the crown for best ass in the business.Seriously! Miai had great personality: she was very comfortable with what she was doing. She had decently attractive face and nice body and if she had a bit better ass, she would have been really top notch. So, I do support that fantasy. But the best ass left the business in March 0 f 2023: That ass was seriously a 10+ ass.

PumpNDump
01-20-24, 12:33
Kbliss Saturday availability.

Bebe Remi Juni. Viki.

Pyhan83
01-20-24, 14:26
I heard Niya, Alice and Jun / June are all THICK, Bella too if you ask me or Holly.

I have researched big tits girls D+ and most of them are thick but service and look is YMMV.

Have not see any girl right now at Allie level as Slim athletic thick with nice tits and ass, not to mention service.

Anyone knows when will Allie come back? Or where is she now?She's in Seattle.

https://kangels.ch/

TD Leafs
01-20-24, 14:41
She's in Seattle.

https://kangels.ch/I don't know about Allie but wish Nina would return to LA.

Allie had great shape / thick before but I thought she gained too much wt last time I saw her, almost chubby.

Niya look fantastic, thick and nice curvy, she got mixed reviews but she's always fantastic with me.

KingSenpai
01-20-24, 15:07
Just got my 10 panel test results today and I got Not Detected for everything. Last time I tested was end of November.

Not sure who you guys have been seeing but I've only been seeing the two most popular WLA girls who told me their tests were also negative.

Do with this information as you will.

Christophe1
01-20-24, 15:46
Going to go see Sunny today, thinking about going BBFS. With all that's been going around in WLA, am I crazy?Yesterday was her last day until February 1st. If you want to catch her before then seek her out dressed to the nines at a Las Vegas club with her 3 hot friends. Mamma Mia!

Stupid story. Who else does she say, you look like Tom Cruise, LOL. I am much better looking, so I said to her you look like (brain gerbil wheel spinning since I don't know many celebrity names) SHAKIRA. Then we started singing while I held onto her ass. Best smile ever.

Vodka Tonic
01-20-24, 16:32
Just got my 10 panel test results today and I got Not Detected for everything. Last time I tested was end of November.

Not sure who you guys have been seeing but I've only been seeing the two most popular WLA girls who told me their tests were also negative.

Do with this information as you will.Not detected for HSV 1? Impressive considering that 67% of the world's population would test positive.

SolarisMan
01-20-24, 18:34
She's in Seattle.

https://kangels.ch/The longevity of these ladies is amazing. I wonder when Baby Nina and Baby Allie make it back to LA again. .

KingSenpai
01-21-24, 01:02
Not detected for HSV 1? Impressive considering that 67% of the world's population would test positive.HSV1 <0. 90.

Meant to say Negative for everything.

DashingD
01-21-24, 12:29
Anyone take the plunge on Mary? Looks thicker but in a good way from pics. Curious if her pics are accurate tho. Appreciate the info! Only have funds for one visit so can't really risk the plunge myself this time.

PumpNDump
01-21-24, 13:19
Kbliss Sunday funday.

Bebe Remi Juni Ina Viki.

SolarisMan
01-21-24, 16:51
Going to go see Sunny today, thinking about going BBFS. With all that's been going around in WLA, am I crazy?

Sunny is alright.

But be advised that she is getting closed to her MILF years. I would guess that she is very close to high 20 years old or low 30's in age. Still, she is worth a spin or two.

AsianAssEater
01-21-24, 18:04
Sunny is alright.

But be advised that she is getting closed to her MILF years. I would guess that she is very close to high 20 years old or low 30's in age. Still, she is worth a spin or two.Sunny is late 30's or early 40's brah. I agree with you she's overhyped she's hot but her service is subpar.

JoyTraveller
01-21-24, 19:41
I'm probably not going to get much sympathy here. Generally, I'm learning the hard way, if a provider isn't reviewed, it's because there is something wrong with the package / service. In this case, I did read two reviews from mongers stating the words, "good value", and then referenced the Greek Isles when reviewing Nancy.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/nancy

For context, I don't currently do uncharge BB girls. Limited funds and when I have tried an uncharge girl, I couldn't see a clear superior experience, compared to some of our favorite non-uncharge gals.

I tried to book Ina, but seeing you brothers got to her first, I was left with either trying Bebe or Nancy.

Before I review, I have to laugh. I was this close to booking Bebe but seeing there was a lack of recent reviews and that I did not want to get an older provider, I chose Nancy and ended up getting what I did not want, an older provider.

I'm disheartened to see here that 'good value' for one monger is a bag of aging apples for another. I assumed that 'good value' (the most recent review of Nancy I'd read) would always include a decent ass, a decent youthful body, etc. But that is not the case.

In any case, let's stop crying our first-world problem tears (although Philippines, technically, is a 'developing country' God, I wouldn't mind living close to the Philippines).

In the interest of being as objective as possible and not to offend the tastes of other brothers out there who like the MILF pushing into the GILF, here you go.

PROs.

Nice smile, nice personality, witty, and sociable.

Tons of sloppy head.

Tall and slender.

Tried to get a second pop (I'm a one-pop guy).

Licked my asshole, which was unexpected and kinda cool (it's part of her tongue-massage routine. She has you lie face down and does this whole body tongue brushing, which arrives at the back door).

CONs.

Her service is very prescriptive. There was not much choice in the matter. I was happy to play ball, as it was a novel experience, but generally I prefer spontaneity.

Her ass is slightly sagging (age).

Her breasts are beginning to sag, as well.

She is a smoker. Not smoker's breath but can hear it in her talk and moaning.

She is probably in the range of 45-50 years old, I'm guessing (I did not ask her out of politeness).

She wouldn't allow any contact with her breasts, which was strange and disappointing.

On the whole, session wasn't bad. I actually think she is a fine lady; it just wasn't what I wanted. How the agencies do this to us. Using photos that are clearly NOT representative, will never make business sense to me. I think it is bad for their branding and I, for one, will not try a girl, moving forward, unless I have solid confirmation beforehand.

Some of us can afford only 1-2 times per month; there's just too much at stake to get sold the used Moto.

Avstar
01-21-24, 20:11
I second that! Remi is a good fuck and gives good BBBJ /69. Submissive and sweet. TOAS for sure. A repeater in my lineup.Hi, yeah Remi is nice.

Have you or anyone seen her since she returned?

Wondering if she got any work done on face / body compared to before.

Maybe it's just the camera angle of the new photos.

InternDavid
01-21-24, 21:46
For those of you who got a provider's personal contact info, how did that happen? Did you ask first or did they voluntarily give it to you? After how many visits?

SolarisMan
01-21-24, 23:21
Sunny is late 30's or early 40's brah. I agree with you she's overhyped she's hot but her service is subpar.I would not disagree with that assessment and you are perhaps correct about Sunny's age. I have seen her twice and each time, I was extremely horny, so I may have misjudged her age and their room is usually very dark.

I would disagree on service is subpar because she was really good in bed with me.

Just know that in LA, lots of mongers have tendency to make the girls larger than life and then they complain about the prices!

HapaBoy86
01-21-24, 23:31
For those of you who got a provider's personal contact info, how did that happen? Did you ask first or did they voluntarily give it to you? After how many visits?Anytime this happens is when the girl has "trust" in you or she "likes" you!

It's always voluntarily but as I mentioned above its about "trust" 100%.

But, there are times where a girl will give you her backup kakao or google voice #. She does this to feel you out to see if you have $ to spend lavish gifts for her.

Or, the dreaded text "honey" can I borrow 5 k. LOL (many dudes fall this this).

I've gotten well over dozen personal #'s and personal info with kgirls cause I helped them with legal issues. In turn have gotten free ofc dates, extra time, cip or cip in ass when she say NO.

To everyone else. And, of course contact to see them in Korea if and when the leave the USA. I still see several kgirls in Korea that we're in LA, SF and Tysons Corner who've left to go back home.

Or, I still in contact with a few in NYC to play with.

Just got back for Busan last month from seeing 2 ex LA kgirls who moonlight ib the redlight houses in Busan and Daegu.

But, every other guy might as well have the same situation as myself. I know of a buddy in Tysons Corner and The OC who have the same privies as me.

So, but you also got to spend alot of $$$ for them to really continue to secret private #'s.

The girl in Busan wants to me to comeback ASAP to see her but I thinking of going to Germany FKK houses instead next week.

Vulcan1009
01-21-24, 23:45
Hi, yeah Remi is nice.

Have you or anyone seen her since she returned?

Wondering if she got any work done on face / body compared to before.

Maybe it's just the camera angle of the new photos.Well, I went and see Remi with the storm tormenting WLA but since she just got back, I might be lucky, who knows, today is the 2nd day after I saw her, so we will see.

FYI I have not seen anyone since late Nov 2023 with Bella.

Back to the review, This is NOT a Remi 2. 0, there is no upgrade nor downgrade, still the same amazing true D cup soft tits that on a almost bone skinny girl that somehow got some ass to grab on when she rides you CG or bouncing up and down. Same face, hair, skin or color, BUT I would said she got a tad bit skinnier even. To be honest, she could get more meat on them bones.

Overall, she does not need a rating, as I said in the title, best tits in class, tits to body ratio and some ass. BBBJ was above average with dick and balls, I ate those tits for days until I can't hold my Jr anymore, DATY as appetizer was clean, fresh, shaved smooth and responsive. Went through all positions and a trooper for pounding.

She has been reviewed many time so no need to go into much detail, but for those who are curious on what changed. Nothing, still a great laid like she never left. LOL.

SolarisMan
01-22-24, 00:07
Well, I went and see Remi with the storm tormenting WLA but since she just got back, I might be lucky, who knows, today is the 2nd day after I saw her, so we will see.

FYI I have not seen anyone since late Nov 2023 with Bella.

Back to the review, This is NOT a Remi 2. 0, there is no upgrade nor downgrade, still the same amazing true D cup soft tits that on a almost bone skinny girl that somehow got some ass to grab on when she rides you CG or bouncing up and down. Same face, hair, skin or color, BUT I would said she got a tad bit skinnier even. To be honest, she could get more meat on them bones.

Overall, she does not need a rating, as I said in the title, best tits in class, tits to body ratio and some ass. BBBJ was above average with dick and balls, I ate those tits for days until I can't hold my Jr anymore, DATY as appetizer was clean, fresh, shaved smooth and responsive. Went through all positions and a trooper for pounding.

She has been reviewed many time so no need to go into much detail, but for those who are curious on what changed. Nothing, still a great laid like she never left. LOL.Remi is solid! She always deliver and I can't recall even one bad session with her.

She is submissive, sweet and cordial and for those who haven't seen her, she definitely worth the initial visit and subsequent repeat visits.

For those who have seen her and are tired of her like me, she still brings good memories.

KalvinHobbs
01-22-24, 00:26
For those of you who got a provider's personal contact info, how did that happen? Did you ask first or did they voluntarily give it to you? After how many visits?I've had one offer her phone number and another I asked if I can add her on kakao. Both instances was after a few visits. IIRC maybe on third or fourth visit.

Christophe1
01-22-24, 01:30
All right fellows.

I am reaching my peak sexuality. Never been stronger, smarter, and after an accident that near laid me down in the graveyard to rip. I am still here and just a smidgeon away from peak. I want to go to a K-pop provider that I think I am going to go gorilla in, and have her beat me up with a super winning smile, hot body, one who takes my shoes off and puts them back on for me before I leave. I want a provider that will meet me at the sunrise and get me so high. Show me sex acts I never seen before. Let me throw her around using just my hard cock like it is her perfect dream come true. One who'll lick my feet, kiss my hands as I slam bang her.

1 hour of pure unadulterated sex.

Diane style for sure. Or loke Kimmy, Cutie, and Phoebe. Is Aran okay?

My donkey fucking dick-cock wants to bang her or one of their close clones.

Where do I go?

In other news, do you know what the MA325 is? Check out $SMCI and see how it reacts on the hourly. This MA acts like a line in the sand that can explode with a big Dick energy wick hammer candle and buyer volume. Ask your favorite AI to create this scanner plugin.

Woot woot!!

Bastard Chorum
01-22-24, 02:54
For those of you who got a provider's personal contact info, how did that happen? Did you ask first or did they voluntarily give it to you? After how many visits?From my experience, they will either ask for your contact info or offer theirs. Be sure to have Kakaotalk installed with a profile already set up as they might want to exchange contact that way. Know how to both scan a QR profile or show your own QR code. Has happened to me after 1st time, 2nd time, 3rd time, or until I asked. Also, nothing's stopping you to be proactive and ask first. However, you'll have a better batting average if you see them a few times first and / or get along really well. I've found that those that plan to only stay 2-3 months are less inclined to exchange info unless they plan on returning some time in the future. Those that stay longer are more likely to exchange info as they want to build a solid list of regulars.

Majieroero
01-22-24, 05:56
Tested myself last week after the recent outbreak scare out of WLA, and fortunately, my 10-panel came back clean for now. I also took a test back in November after I returned from a month long sex adventure in Japan, which came back clean too. I'm going to take a short break from mongering, maybe for about 2-3 weeks, and get myself tested one more time then to make sure I clear any STD incubation periods since I saw 2 WLA girls during the last week of December. Frankly, all these testing can be cumbersome, but staying healthy and the reassurance of being clean gives me peace of mind to continue mongering. Hope the rest of you stay safe and get yourself checked out too for the sake of everyone including yourself.

SsStuntCock
01-22-24, 07:27
Sunny is alright.

But be advised that she is getting closed to her MILF years. I would guess that she is very close to high 20 years old or low 30's in age. Still, she is worth a spin or two.Talking about Sunny CG that does doubles with Ari?

SolarisMan
01-22-24, 11:33
Talking about Sunny CG that does doubles with Ari?Yes! The same one. The one in K-Town.

SolarisMan
01-22-24, 11:35
Tested myself last week after the recent outbreak scare out of WLA, and fortunately, my 10-panel came back clean for now. I also took a test back in November after I returned from a month long sex adventure in Japan, which came back clean too. I'm going to take a short break from mongering, maybe for about 2-3 weeks, and get myself tested one more time then to make sure I clear any STD incubation periods since I saw 2 WLA girls during the last week of December. Frankly, all these testing can be cumbersome, but staying healthy and the reassurance of being clean gives me peace of mind to continue mongering. Hope the rest of you stay safe and get yourself checked out too for the sake of everyone including yourself.

That is a right way and responsible way to do it! Hope that every monger practice this method and hopefully any girls who is sick follow the same rule by taking a three weeks breaks in the event that they diagnosed with something.

PumpNDump
01-22-24, 12:47
Kbliss Monday lineup.

Bebe Remi Juni Ina Viki.

AsianAssEater
01-22-24, 14:00
All right fellows.

I am reaching my peak sexuality. Never been stronger, smarter, and after an accident that near laid me down in the graveyard to rip. I am still here and just a smidgeon away from peak. I want to go to a K-pop provider that I think I am going to go gorilla in, and have her beat me up with a super winning smile, hot body, one who takes my shoes off and puts them back on for me before I leave. I want a provider that will meet me at the sunrise and get me so high. Show me sex acts I never seen before. Let me throw her around using just my hard cock like it is her perfect dream come true. One who'll lick my feet, kiss my hands as I slam bang her.

1 hour of pure unadulterated sex.

Diane style for sure. Or loke Kimmy, Cutie, and Phoebe. Is Aran okay?

My donkey fucking dick-cock wants to bang her or one of their close clones.Eyyyyyy sounds like we have same taste if you talking about Diane the one in oc right now holy helllll she needs to come back to LA absolutely wild chick. Kimmy was awesome until upcharge. And where TF is aran / phoebe I need me that plastic little freak back ASAP!

LARckr720
01-22-24, 18:13
Eyyyyyy sounds like we have same taste if you talking about Diane the one in oc right now holy helllll she needs to come back to LA absolutely wild chick. Kimmy was awesome until upcharge. And where TF is aran / phoebe I need me that plastic little freak back ASAP!Any idea where Aran has gone to? Need the freak too!

AlexisDavis
01-22-24, 18:59
Tested myself last week after the recent outbreak scare out of WLA, and fortunately, my 10-panel came back clean for now. I also took a test back in November after I returned from a month long sex adventure in Japan, which came back clean too. I'm going to take a short break from mongering, maybe for about 2-3 weeks, and get myself tested one more time then to make sure I clear any STD incubation periods since I saw 2 WLA girls during the last week of December. Frankly, all these testing can be cumbersome, but staying healthy and the reassurance of being clean gives me peace of mind to continue mongering. Hope the rest of you stay safe and get yourself checked out too for the sake of everyone including yourself.I recommend you (and any other mongers who tested negative) to get your throat swabbed if you haven't yet. I tested negative for the entire urogenital panel, but was positive for oral gonorrhea. I believe another monger had the same experience. FWIW, I always opt for CFS. Just surprised that I got it from DATY and not BBBJ. I also use DoxyPEP after every session, so this must be really strong gonorrhea coming out of WLA. My symptoms were a very mild sore throat that wouldn't go away.

Bbaka10
01-22-24, 19:24
And it looks like they've added new girls, some of which I haven't seen on other sites. Anyone have any intel on these girls and / or SexyBitchClub in general? I personally have never booked through them.

AsianAssEater
01-22-24, 19:28
Any idea where Aran has gone to? Need the freak too!No idea bro been kicking myself for not getting her socials when she was here. I've been keeping a lookout in all the agencies across the states and she disappeared after her stint in Seattle. She's either chillin at home or went back to Korea. Hopefully she comes back soon!

LoveThatk
01-22-24, 19:57
Any idea where Aran has gone to? Need the freak too!Looks like she's in Vegas.

https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=phoebe

AsianAssEater
01-22-24, 20:30
Looks like she's in Vegas.

https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=phoebeOh shit, she's back! I literally checked Littletokyolv yesterday. She must have started today! Yessss hopefully la stop planned soon! It says short stay so fingers crossed! Thanks man

KingSenpai
01-22-24, 21:23
I recommend you (and any other mongers who tested negative) to get your throat swabbed if you haven't yet. I tested negative for the entire urogenital panel, but was positive for oral gonorrhea. I believe another monger had the same experience. FWIW, I always opt for CFS. Just surprised that I got it from DATY and not BBBJ. I also use DoxyPEP after every session, so this must be really strong gonorrhea coming out of WLA. My symptoms were a very mild sore throat that wouldn't go away.If you have oral gonorrhea, doesn't that mean you DATY someone who has vaginal gonorrhea? If that person has vaginal gonorrhea then wouldn't it spread to whoever BBFS that person? You would only get gonorrhea from BBBJ if that person has oral gonorrhea.

Also, someone told me that it probably originated in Ktown / MW from a girl who came back at the end of December, then left promptly, and is now back (probably after treatment).

FreeWally
01-22-24, 22:22
If you have oral gonorrhea, doesn't that mean you DATY someone who has vaginal gonorrhea? If that person has vaginal gonorrhea then wouldn't it spread to whoever BBFS that person? You would only get gonorrhea from BBBJ if that person has oral gonorrhea.

Also, someone told me that it probably originated in Ktown / MW from a girl who came back at the end of December, then left promptly, and is now back (probably after treatment).Gonorrhea from DATY is documented and studied. Getting Gonorrhea from BBBJ however is not documented and theoretically possible, but a very low chance. It is close to zero, because it lives in the throat not the mouth (I. E. Someone would need to be sending infected fluids up from the throat, rather than the normal direction which is how DATY does it).

Kanntt
01-22-24, 22:25
Guess their business strategy failed after Freesia left.

AlexisDavis
01-22-24, 22:41
If you have oral gonorrhea, doesn't that mean you DATY someone who has vaginal gonorrhea? If that person has vaginal gonorrhea then wouldn't it spread to whoever BBFS that person? You would only get gonorrhea from BBBJ if that person has oral gonorrhea.

Also, someone told me that it probably originated in Ktown / MW from a girl who came back at the end of December, then left promptly, and is now back (probably after treatment).Well, in theory, a person who has vaginal gonorrhea would also have oral gonorrhea since they likely got it from the same male, whose penis would infect both their vagina and throat during BBFS and BBBJ.

Gonorrhea from DATY is documented and studied. Getting Gonorrhea from BBBJ however is not documented and theoretically possible, but a very low chance. It is close to zero, because it lives in the throat not the mouth (I. E. Someone would need to be sending infected fluids up from the throat, rather than the normal direction which is how DATY does it).

DT is the easiest way to transfer gonorrhea from a throat to the urethra, since the tip of the penis comes into direct contact with the infected membranes of the throat.

Valley6
01-22-24, 23:01
Gonorrhea from DATY is documented and studied. Getting Gonorrhea from BBBJ however is not documented and theoretically possible, but a very low chance. It is close to zero, because it lives in the throat not the mouth (I. E. Someone would need to be sending infected fluids up from the throat, rather than the normal direction which is how DATY does it).I read from some articles, it's actually oropharyngeal gonorrhea that infected the pharynx, the back of the mouth. Most people who has oral gonorrhea have no symptoms, and most clear by itself in a few months without treatment. Unfortunately, it can still transmit to others even without symptoms. Oral gonorrhea is not routinely tested so we really don't know how common it is, but I assume it's quite common.

About half of the women who caught gonorrhea have no symptoms. In contrast, more than 90% of men who had urethral gonorrhea have symptoms. The lady who has it might not even know she has it, but she could still transmit to men even without symptoms.

Jkocsis68
01-23-24, 01:10
Second this. This was my experience. Tested negative on everything but the throat swab came back positive for gonorrhea. Got my shot in the butt and taking a break for a week before testing. I'm CFS always as well but partake in DATY and BBBJ.

I recommend you (and any other mongers who tested negative) to get your throat swabbed if you haven't yet. I tested negative for the entire urogenital panel, but was positive for oral gonorrhea. I believe another monger had the same experience. FWIW, I always opt for CFS. Just surprised that I got it from DATY and not BBBJ. I also use DoxyPEP after every session, so this must be really strong gonorrhea coming out of WLA. My symptoms were a very mild sore throat that wouldn't go away.

GG1234
01-23-24, 02:05
Sesang Yena (https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-babyyena/) is currently in the Bay Area as SKS Yena (https://www.sexykshop.com/yena/).

GoldDust58
01-23-24, 11:49
Sesang Yena (https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-babyyena/) is currently in the Bay Area as SKS Yena (https://www.sexykshop.com/yena/).She is always working up there. She works at sks and sexyhouse as Yena and then occasionally she will be at Bunnygirls as Amy. Her OG name is Amy.

TD Leafs
01-23-24, 13:06
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mary

Any info on this Mary?

That's the kind of thick / shapely body I like.

Jkocsis68
01-23-24, 14:09
Back of mouth is right. When they did my throat swab they didn't really go back that far and I still tested positive.

I read from some articles, it's actually oropharyngeal gonorrhea that infected the pharynx, the back of the mouth. Most people who has oral gonorrhea have no symptoms, and most clear by itself in a few months without treatment. Unfortunately, it can still transmit to others even without symptoms. Oral gonorrhea is not routinely tested so we really don't know how common it is, but I assume it's quite common.

About half of the women who caught gonorrhea have no symptoms. In contrast, more than 90% of men who had urethral gonorrhea have symptoms. The lady who has it might not even know she has it, but she could still transmit to men even without symptoms.

SuperMan333
01-23-24, 14:48
Guess their business strategy failed after Freesia left.No, all it takes is one post and that line is fully booked for three weeks out. They have a good one at the moment but people are gatekeeping trying to prevent that.

AsianAssEater
01-23-24, 17:16

Any info on this Mary?

That's the kind of thick / shapely body I like.Go see Alice if you want thick with booty clapping all over the place. Save yourself upcharge.

JoseMan
01-23-24, 18:04
Sesang Yena (https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-babyyena/) is currently in the Bay Area as SKS Yena (https://www.sexykshop.com/yena/).LOL! Baby Yena is easily in her high 30 years of age or maybe even in her low 40! I don't understand on how a Baby can have a tummy like that or have a tits like of 40 years old woman. I had my eyes closed the entire time and I nutted in 15 minutes and left.

SsStuntCock
01-23-24, 18:22
One of the newer all-in additions to WLA. Haven't confirmed myself but I am pretty sure she is Zara VF from the Bay. TER: 382103. Not super young, but could still be considered HYA. Depiction of her face reliably accurate. I found her pretty. That she has nice teeth with a dimpled smile on a spinner body definitely helps. Below average service / attitude for me. But maybe one you lucky bastards will fare better.

Omfgitzjin
01-23-24, 19:11
For example if I wanted to search reviews for Ina. I can't just type in 3 words in the keyword search bar. Any tips on how to find?

TwoCentsSteve
01-23-24, 19:52
I read from some articles, it's actually oropharyngeal gonorrhea that infected the pharynx, the back of the mouth. Most people who has oral gonorrhea have no symptoms, and most clear by itself in a few months without treatment. Unfortunately, it can still transmit to others even without symptoms. Oral gonorrhea is not routinely tested so we really don't know how common it is, but I assume it's quite common.

About half of the women who caught gonorrhea have no symptoms. In contrast, more than 90% of men who had urethral gonorrhea have symptoms. The lady who has it might not even know she has it, but she could still transmit to men even without symptoms.Wow I'm usually don't partake bbbfs just BBBJ and cfs and but now oral gonorrhea going around. I'm out of LA for awhile. There still go providers to OC. Be safe everyone.

ZebraZebra
01-23-24, 21:54
For example if I wanted to search reviews for Ina. I can't just type in 3 words in the keyword search bar. Any tips on how to find?Just search my posts, LOL jk. You can try google, but it doesn't show all the reviews.

JackHolly
01-23-24, 22:29
Given how many mongers see providers in both OC and LA (and girls that work in both OC and LA), I don't think just seeing providers in OC is necessarily the optimal solution.

Wow I'm usually don't partake bbbfs just BBBJ and cfs and but now oral gonorrhea going around. I'm out of LA for awhile. There still go providers to OC. Be safe everyone.

AsianAssEater
01-23-24, 22:33
For example if I wanted to search reviews for Ina. I can't just type in 3 words in the keyword search bar. Any tips on how to find?Just Google Ina theeroticreview and it will pop up and then just log in and you can see the reviews. Works for every Kgirl. You can find so much info with quick Google searches. Yall either not tech savvy or lazy as hell.

Kingchin
01-24-24, 02:27
Am I beating a dead horse? I though Sophia would be popular with those pictures with her tits about to burst out, but no one really talked about her besides very few 2-3 reviews.I seen Sophia today. She's definitely in her early to mid 30's but she does have a great body tits are fake but big. She is extremely tight, so do what you may with that information. She says she'll be here for the next 7 months then she's going to go back to Korea and unsure if she's coming back stateside. She may just say that to get me to come more often but who knows.

I seen her roommate Jennie last week now her body and face isn't better than Sophia but her service IMO is better. Jennie has somewhat a bad boob job and in mid 30's as well but her service was pretty good.

I'm somewhat new to K-orgs so I'm still testing out what qualifies as great top tier service. But I would repeat with these two again. They both can take take a good pounding!

Vulcan1009
01-24-24, 06:03

Any info on this Mary?

That's the kind of thick / shapely body I like.I have a strong feeling that this Mary is going to be similar to Alice or Jun / June but with smaller tits.

Rarely you see them listed as 115 lbs and she is not as tall as niya, there for, short and stocky? Stumppy?

We will see who bites the dust 1st, LOL.

Vulcan1009
01-24-24, 06:12
LOL! Baby Yena is easily in her high 30 years of age or maybe even in her low 40! I don't understand on how a Baby can have a tummy like that or have a tits like of 40 years old woman. I had my eyes closed the entire time and I nutted in 15 minutes and left.OK guys, here is the truth! Yall been on HX am I right? If Yes, you have all been talking to other mongers right? If yes, you most likely have saw their age yes? Right!!

Here is the thing, most mongers I have saw rated safe for all popular HX girls, they are starting 40+, rarely under 40 and most are over 50 some are over 60.

So here is the thing, if they (kgirls) are in between 30 to 40, they are basically anywhere from 10 to 30 years younger vs 40-60 years old monger, and THAT!! They can call themselves baby yada yada.

Lets just get it over with, this baby shit is getting old because they use on anyone just because they photo shopped them younger.

All these baby names are to fish new mongers who don't know better, but hey, this forum is public so people is going to catch on and new shit is going to come out sooner or later to catch newer batch of mongers, LOL.

TO BE HONEST, when I see that "baby" shit, I stay away.

Vulcan1009
01-24-24, 06:18
One of the newer all-in additions to WLA. Haven't confirmed myself but I am pretty sure she is Zara VF from the Bay. TER: 382103. Not super young, but could still be considered HYA. Depiction of her face reliably accurate. I found her pretty. That she has nice teeth with a dimpled smile on a spinner body definitely helps. Below average service / attitude for me. But maybe one you lucky bastards will fare better.Well Mr. Stunt, if you say so, I will not see her. On that NOT super young, below average service / attitude, are enough to keep me away.

I have met many MILF (chanel / M, Nicole / SAG, Allie / M, Sonya / SAG. Etc) throughout the years and they always give you a wild ride to make up that not so young part, but also below average service?, just NO. FYI, Milfs or semi milfs will make you feel like king, LOL.

Vulcan1009
01-24-24, 06:34
Just went through all bookers to see what's new on D tits k-doll, have anyone seen below like the 1st one in line for the new iphone outside of the apple store?

Pink and Sally.

Both on KGLA, M,CGLA, MKG, AV,BG, GKS, TA site as spinner stats with D titis.

Both under 25 and both under 100 lbs, very interesting, I rarely see a girl getting all bookers listed, its like all hands on deck for them two, LOL.

Usually I see a few bookers with the same girls but these two have all of them listed.

BuddhaHead
01-24-24, 12:15
One of the newer all-in additions to WLA. Haven't confirmed myself but I am pretty sure she is Zara VF from the Bay. TER: 382103. Not super young, but could still be considered HYA. Depiction of her face reliably accurate. I found her pretty. That she has nice teeth with a dimpled smile on a spinner body definitely helps. Below average service / attitude for me. But maybe one you lucky bastards will fare better.If Sally is Zara, her TER ave looks rating is 6. 76. I wouldn't consider that HYA or even CYA.

JackHolly
01-24-24, 12:53
Just Google Ina theeroticreview and it will pop up and then just log in and you can see the reviews. Works for every Kgirl. You can find so much info with quick Google searches. Yall either not tech savvy or lazy as hell.I think they were talking about searching for Ina specifically here on USASG.

SolarisMan
01-24-24, 14:00
OK guys, here is the truth! Yall been on HX am I right? If Yes, you have all been talking to other mongers right? If yes, you most likely have saw their age yes? Right!!

Here is the thing, most mongers I have saw rated safe for all popular HX girls, they are starting 40+, rarely under 40 and most are over 50 some are over 60.

So here is the thing, if they (kgirls) are in between 30 to 40, they are basically anywhere from 10 to 30 years younger vs 40-60 years old monger, and THAT!! They can call themselves baby yada yada.

Lets just get it over with, this baby shit is getting old because they use on anyone just because they photo shopped them younger.

All these baby names are to fish new mongers who don't know better, but hey, this forum is public so people is going to catch on and new shit is going to come out sooner or later to catch newer batch of mongers, LOL.

TO BE HONEST, when I see that "baby" shit, I stay away.Concur! 1000% . The use of baby phrase by bookers is getting old and the praising of "Baby" by some is getting ridiculous.

James D 2004
01-24-24, 15:45
Concur! 1000% . The use of baby phrase by bookers is getting old and the praising of "Baby" by some is getting ridiculous.It could be multi level advertising. You pay more for the real picture label and the baby label.

TwoCentsSteve
01-24-24, 16:10
Given how many mongers see providers in both OC and LA (and girls that work in both OC and LA), I don't think just seeing providers in OC is necessarily the optimal solution.But a lot less of that going around in OC compare to LA. LA kgirls seem to travel city to city and rotate so quick than Oc kgirls, they tend to staying in Oc. Better chances than LA.

SolarisMan
01-24-24, 17:29
It could be multi level advertising. You pay more for the real picture label and the baby label.Not me! I am done falling for the Baby Label! Others are welcome to enjoy the Baby Label.

JackHolly
01-24-24, 18:53
But a lot less of that going around in OC compare to LA. LA kgirls seem to travel city to city and rotate so quick than Oc kgirls, they tend to staying in Oc. Better chances than LA.I agree that the girls tend to stay in OC or in LA, but there are girls that go between the two. Ultimately though, what matters more are the mongers that see girls in both places, and there are Plenty of those. That's why only seeing girls in OC doesn't mean you won't get something going around LA.

Moodyz
01-24-24, 21:10
This next month or two might be the last chance to see this coveted duo I'm told. If you were on the fence or were saving up to see them. Already pre-booked for a duo sesh when they return on 2/1.

TwoCentsSteve
01-24-24, 21:27
I agree that the girls tend to stay in OC or in LA, but there are girls that go between the two. Ultimately though, what matters more are the mongers that see girls in both places, and there are Plenty of those. That's why only seeing girls in OC doesn't mean you won't get something going around LA.100% right, best thing to do get tested 2 weeks after ses. Which I do BTW everyone be safe.

Omfgitzjin
01-24-24, 21:27
Had a great time with Ina last night. My 2nd time seeing her. She looks like she's gotten the new enhancements with some scarring but it didn't both me much. Service stepped up a notch with tons of DT like she's trying to choke herself to death LOL. Her face is still hot as hell and great body. Non stop action from start to finish. Idk if its because I'm older now but getting that 2nd pop off is getting harder and harder, but she did her damndest to try to get my 2nd one off.

Pop 1 was pretty standard with BBBJ and mish to the finish line. Chilled out as she kept playing with junior. BBBJ to wake me up and alternated from HJ, BJ, HJ with lube, CG, HJ again. I got so close at times but I think I'm going to have to start booking 2 hour sessions now to give me a bit more of a break in between pops.

She plans to stay for a bit so go see her gents! Not much to stay more other than what's been said on here already. Enjoy!

James D 2004
01-24-24, 22:07
Not me! I am done falling for the Baby Label! Others are welcome to enjoy the Baby Label.I mean the ladies pay for advertisement. The booker doesn't care what labelthey want to put on as long as they pay more.

SolarisMan
01-24-24, 22:16
Had a great time with Ina last night. My 2nd time seeing her. She looks like she's gotten the new enhancements with some scarring but it didn't both me much. Service stepped up a notch with tons of DT like she's trying to choke herself to death LOL. Her face is still hot as hell and great body. Non stop action from start to finish. Idk if its because I'm older now but getting that 2nd pop off is getting harder and harder, but she did her damndest to try to get my 2nd one off.

Pop 1 was pretty standard with BBBJ and mish to the finish line. Chilled out as she kept playing with junior. BBBJ to wake me up and alternated from HJ, BJ, HJ with lube, CG, HJ again. I got so close at times but I think I'm going to have to start booking 2 hour sessions now to give me a bit more of a break in between pops.

She plans to stay for a bit so go see her gents! Not much to stay more other than what's been said on here already. Enjoy!If she is leaving, all I can say is Bon voyage Ina! Have a safe trip to Northern CA.

ZebraZebra
01-25-24, 00:18
If she is leaving, all I can say is Bon voyage Ina! Have a safe trip to Northern CA.Where did it say she is leaving? Ina is one of the most popular girls here and has no need to relocate. She did tell me that her vacation invigorated her and she can stay for a few more months now.

Ghost626
01-25-24, 01:16
If she is leaving, all I can say is Bon voyage Ina! Have a safe trip to Northern CA.I saw Ina for first time today. She suck dick like the pornstar Kalina ryu. Sloppy and wet. To me she like more like southeast asian

SolarisMan
01-25-24, 01:40
Where did it say she is leaving? Ina is one of the most popular girls here and has no need to relocate. She did tell me that her vacation invigorated her and she can stay for a few more months now.

LOL! I always thought that the word "IF' was a well defined in US language.

ZebraZebra
01-25-24, 02:11
LOL! I always thought that the word "IF' was a well defined in US language.I mean, I just think it's weird that you brought up a hypothetical situation. Like for example if I were to say IF Kim Kardashian were to become president right now, there's no reason for me to unless there was some reason indicating that is a probable event. But in the case of Ina leaving for Norcal, I find it highly unlikely.

---

On the topic of Ina, I'd like to copy and paste my recent review of her that I submitted to the other site.

She is my #1 ATF of all time, and I have seen many Kgirls! She is the best combination of face + body + attitude + service in LA.

Go see her, you won't regret it. Treat her well gents, so she can stay here for a long time.

So here are a few reasons why Ina is my ATF:

Her face is exactly my type. She's had work done in her face, but just enough to be hot, but not too much to be botched. This is exactly the type of face I prefer, not 100% natural, but just cosmetically enhanced enough to maximize the best features of her face. Her facial proportions are perfect, her surgeon is top notch. Big eyes, large forehead, small thin nose, with perfectly angled nostrils, a classical beauty type of look, "Disney princess" face, k-pop idol, etc. Many would agree that she looks like @yekooooong on Instagram, and I agree, especially the eyes and nose. Her lips are a little bit more curled and sultry looking. Her face doesn't have a typical South Korean look, it almost has a Vietnamese look to it, like Hanni from NewJeans.

Her body is perfect for me. 5'5, above average height compared to most Asian girls, she is taller than me when in heels and I love it. Her skin is so white that you can see her greenish veins on her boobs. And her boobs are perfect. Manmade, but very natural feeling, with a very nice shape to it. Her nipples are closer to pink than brown.

This one's a bit particular to me and won't be a plus for everyone but her English isn't good and I prefer that. Too often do I meet young providers who have really good English and they chat too much. Ina speaks Korean, Chinese, and Japanese, so I talk to her in Chinese.

Her personality is very quirky. She often stumbles around like Jack Sparrow in a seemingly half drunken manner. Its very endearing and cute to me.

Her DFK is amazing and she will give you as much as you want. No DFK is a dealbreaker for me.

She is 340 all-in, and this includes BBFSCIP and MSOG. Due to recent STD scares I've decided to go full covered (CFS / CBJ) and no DATY, but I still continue to see her while covering it up. I've seen her dozens of times and went uncovered and never caught anything, so you know she is doing very well keeping herself and her clients clean. I don't mind doing CFS+CBJ with her because her face, body, attitude and service alone is enough for me to continue seeing her.

Usual routine is I go in, we blue toast and shower, then I DFK with her, she BBBJs me. Sometimes I DATY on her, and then we go into cowgirl or mish. I'm a one shot guy but sometimes Ina has gotten me to finish twice. She will try tirelessly to get a second pop out of you.

There are many mirrors strategically positioned in her room to maximize your viewing pleasure, including one on the ceiling.

All in all, Ina is the perfect kgirl in LA right now, and I hope she can stay for a long time, so please continue supporting her, gents.

---

I guess you can call me a shill, or #1 simp for Ina, but she's arguably one of the most popular providers in LA, legendary like Maia or Hana, and I still can't believe there are some bros that haven't tried her yet, so here it is anyway.

AsianAssEater
01-25-24, 02:13
I mean, I just think it's weird that you brought up a hypothetical situation. Like for example if I were to say IF Kim Kardashian were to become president right now, there's no reason for me to unless there was some reason indicating that is a probable event. But in the case of Ina leaving for Norcal, I find it highly unlikely.

---

On the topic of Ina, I'd like to copy and paste my recent review of her that I submitted to the other site.

She is my #1 ATF of all time, and I have seen many Kgirls! She is the best combination of face + body + attitude + service in LA.

Go see her, you won't regret it. Treat her well gents, so she can stay here for a long time.

Her face is exactly my type. She's had work done in her face, but just enough to be hot, but not too much to be botched. This is exactly the type of face I prefer, not 100% natural, but just cosmetically enhanced enough to maximize the best features of her face. Her facial proportions are perfect, her surgeon is top notch. Big eyes, large forehead, small thin nose, with perfectly angled nostrils, a classical beauty type of look, "Disney princess" face, k-pop idol, etc. Many would agree that she looks like at yekooooong on Instagram, and I agree, especially the eyes and nose. Her lips are a little bit more curled and sultry looking. Her face doesn't have a typical South Korean look, it almost has a Vietnamese look to it, like Hanni from NewJeans.

Her body is perfect for me. 5'5, above average height compared to most Asian girls, she is taller than me when in heels and I love it. Her skin is so white that you can see her greenish veins on her boobs. And her boobs are perfect. Manmade, but very natural feeling, with a very nice shape to it. Her nipples are. Closer to pink than brown.She was a one and done for me. She couldn't take it unfortunately.

FalseStar
01-25-24, 02:27
I mean, I just think it's weird that you brought up a hypothetical situation. Like for example if I were to say IF Kim Kardashian were to become president right now, there's no reason for me to unless there was some reason indicating that is a probable event. But in the case of Ina leaving for Norcal, I find it highly unlikely.

---

Her face is exactly my type. She's had work done in her face, but just enough to be hot, but not too much to be botched. This is exactly the type of face I prefer, not 100% natural, but just cosmetically enhanced enough to maximize the best features of her face. Her facial proportions are perfect, her surgeon is top notch. Big eyes, large forehead, small thin nose, with perfectly angled nostrils, a classical beauty type of look, "Disney princess" face, k-pop idol, etc. Many would agree that she looks like at yekooooong on Instagram, and I agree, especially the eyes and nose. Her lips are a little bit more curled and sultry looking. Her face doesn't have a typical South Korean look, it almost has a Vietnamese look to it, like Hanni from NewJeans.

Her body is perfect for me. 5'5, above average height compared to most Asian girls, she is taller than me when in heels and I love it. Her skin is so white that you can see her greenish veins on her boobs. And her boobs are perfect. Manmade, but very natural feeling, with a very nice shape to it. Her nipples are. Closer to pink than brown.Very nice, thanks man will try her if I get the chance.

Pwa251
01-25-24, 02:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bastard Chorum
01-25-24, 03:02
I think they were talking about searching for Ina specifically here on USASG.This was one the main reason I've gone back to posting reviews in the pleaser thread regardless if they are GFE or PSE. This thread is so active that a posted review can be pages behind in a few days. The benefit of the pleaser thread is that it only contains reviews if moderated corrected and frequently. So instead of backtracking dozens of pages, you can find what you're looking for in only a few pages.

Omfgitzjin
01-25-24, 03:15

---

Her face is exactly my type. She's had work done in her face, but just enough to be hot, but not too much to be botched. This is exactly the type of face I prefer, not 100% natural, but just cosmetically enhanced enough to maximize the best features of her face. Her facial proportions are perfect, her surgeon is top notch. Big eyes, large forehead, small thin nose, with perfectly angled nostrils, a classical beauty type of look, "Disney princess" face, k-pop idol, etc. Many would agree that she looks like @yekooooong on Instagram, and I agree, especially the eyes and nose. Her lips are a little bit more curled and sultry looking. Her face doesn't have a typical South Korean look, it almost has a Vietnamese look to it, like Hanni from NewJeans.

Her body is perfect for me. 5'5, above average height compared to most Asian girls, she is taller than me when in heels and I love it. Her skin is so white that you can see her greenish veins on her boobs. And her boobs are perfect. Manmade, but very natural feeling, with a very nice shape to it. Her nipples are closer to pink than brown.

This one's a bit particular to me and won't be a plus for everyone but her English isn't good and I prefer that. Too often do I meet young providers who have really good English and they chat too much. Ina speaks Korean, Chinese, and Japanese, so I talk to her in Chinese.

Her personality is very quirky. She often stumbles around like Jack Sparrow in a seemingly half drunken manner. Its very endearing and cute to me.

Her DFK is amazing and she will give you as much as you want. No DFK is a dealbreaker for me.

She is 340 all-in, and this includes BBFSCIP and MSOG. Due to recent STD scares I've decided to go full covered (CFS / CBJ) and no DATY, but I still continue to see her while covering it up. I've seen her dozens of times and went uncovered and never caught anything, so you know she is doing very well keeping herself and her clients clean. I don't mind doing CFS+CBJ with her because her face, body, attitude and service alone is enough for me to continue seeing her.

Usual routine is I go in, we blue toast and shower, then I DFK with her, she BBBJs me. Sometimes I DATY on her, and then we go into cowgirl or mish. I'm a one shot guy but sometimes Ina has gotten me to finish twice. She will try tirelessly to get a second pop out of you.

There are many mirrors strategically positioned in her room to maximize your viewing pleasure, including one on the ceiling.

All in all, Ina is the perfect kgirl in LA right now, and I hope she can stay for a long time, so please continue supporting her, gents.

---

I guess you can call me a shill, or #1 simp for Ina, but she's arguably one of the most popular providers in LA, legendary like Maia or Hana, and I still can't believe there are some bros that haven't tried her yet, so here it is anyway.At yekooooong is spot on.

Haha the jack sparrow comment. That's so true LOL. At first I thought she was drunk but I didn't smell any alcohol on her and just realized that's her personality.

SolarisMan
01-25-24, 13:16

---

I guess you can call me a shill, or #1 simp for Ina, but she's arguably one of the most popular providers in LA, legendary like Maia or Hana, and I still can't believe there are some bros that haven't tried her yet, so here it is anyway.

People have the right to glee over certain girl; I don't think it is being a SIMP: To me, it is being a Human! We all have attractions to different girls and it can't be denied. You just have to be able to control it. While I think it is OK to Glee or as you call it being a SIMP but I also strongly advise that don't get yourself emotionally attached to anyone that FUCK PROFESSIONALLY for living.

For me, there is only one K-Girl for me that worth seeing and she is in SD and she is sort of retired but the rest of gals in LA and OC are old timers that does not bring any excitement.

And on topic of Ina, I do agree that Ina is a good girl! I have seen her 3 x but my memories of times with her is fading and I have no intention on renewing it. Needless to say, she is a nice girl.

PumpNDump
01-25-24, 13:55
New meat at Kbliss starting tomorrow. Sinbi, unknown if rebrand from up north.

Bebe Remi Juni Ina Viki.

PumpNDump
01-25-24, 14:07
Photos of Sinbi. Perhaps some of you other horndogs can verify if she's coming from another market. As always photos look pleasing to the eye.

FreeWally
01-25-24, 15:30
So here is the thing, if they (kgirls) are in between 30 to 40, they are basically anywhere from 10 to 30 years younger vs 40-60 years old monger, and THAT!! They can call themselves baby yada yada.Okay I can speak to this. As I've gotten older it sure is nice the girls stay young. But never have I felt that as I add 5 or 10 years to my age, that women 5 or 10 years older than before become more attractive. Not at all. I prefer younger women, and if I'm 70 I'm sure that I will still find women in 20's more attractive than women in their 30's. And given no other difference, I would still prefer the younger and not be 'more open' to the older.

That said it's not the only criteria, older women (in their 30's and 40's) can be easier to talk to, and on average have way more skills. By then the girls who can't make it drop out, so it's not like there aren't some hot girl girls in their 30's. Many of the girls in their 20's rely on their youth and will never be able to succeed in their 30's and 40's. So their youth can help them, but I don't find a woman attractive on age alone. It just helps a lot and sometimes you get an amazing combo of beautiful and young.

Thanks to k orgs, strip clubs, and soaplands in Japan, never once has my age been a factor as I got older. So I have not had to be "more grateful" or desperate that very young women will give me their undivided attention and bodies. I always treat them well just the same, and have been grateful from the very start. It is interesting that when I was young and visiting them, I was often younger than most of the women I was with! So I would like to dispel the idea that the "age gap' necessarily matters in any way. Maybe for other people, but it hasn't for me.

When you think of "those men in their 40's and 50's", that will be you in a matter of time. And I was young like you before. But the person doesn't really change much. I'm still the same me as when I was young, I mostly have the same preferences. If I seem like an old man who loves women in their 20's, well I was still exactly that when I was in my 20's. It's not because I'm an old man.

TenSleep
01-25-24, 17:18
Okay I can speak to this. As I've gotten older it sure is nice the girls stay young. But never have I felt that as I add 5 or 10 years to my age, that women 5 or 10 years older than before become more attractive. Not at all. I prefer younger women, and if I'm 70 I'm sure that I will still find women in 20's more attractive than women in their 30's. And given no other difference, I would still prefer the younger and not be 'more open' to the older.

That said it's not the only criteria, older women (in their 30's and 40's) can be easier to talk to, and on average have way more skills. By then the girls who can't make it drop out, so it's not like there aren't some hot girl girls in their 30's. Many of the girls in their 20's rely on their youth and will never be able to succeed in their 30's and 40's. So their youth can help them, but I don't find a woman attractive on age alone. It just helps a lot and sometimes you get an amazing combo of beautiful and young.

Thanks to k orgs, strip clubs, and soaplands in Japan, never once has my age been a factor as I got older. So I have not had to be "more grateful" or desperate that very young women will give me their undivided attention and bodies. I always treat them well just the same, and have been grateful from the very start. It is interesting that when I was young and visiting them, I was often younger than most of the women I was with! So I would like to dispel the idea that the "age gap' necessarily matters in any way. Maybe for other people, but it hasn't for me.

When you think of "those men in their 40's and 50's", that will be you in a matter of time. And I was young like you before. But the person doesn't really change much. I'm still the same me as when I was young, I mostly have the same preferences. If I seem like an old man who loves women in their 20's, well I was still exactly that when I was in my 20's. It's not because I'm an old man.When I was 20 years old, women in their late 30's and up always looked old enough to be my mom, which was quite a turn-off. I'm now in my 60's and women in their late 30's and up still look old enough to be my mom and it's still a turn-off. There are likely possible exceptions, but I have yet to really run into that. Once I've seen too old, and therefore not very attractive, I can't unsee it. I guess if I went in to see an older provider and it was too dark to really see them, so service would be the primary way to judge them, it might help. Unfortunately, the visual is easily half the initial attraction that gets Jr fired up. Without that, Jr. Assumes the worst.

ZebraZebra
01-25-24, 19:21
As a 30 years old monger, I find women in their late 30's and early 40's the best when it comes to sex. But late 40's and the early 50's is pushing it and too old for me, especially if they are not skinny. Early 20's is usually too inexperienced and bad service and attitude. Most kgirls are 30-40 years old, anyway, and Asian women can easily pass for their 20's even when they are 30-40 years old.

JoseMan
01-25-24, 19:23
When I was 20 years old, women in their late 30's and up always looked old enough to be my mom, which was quite a turn-off. I'm now in my 60's and women in their late 30's and up still look old enough to be my mom and it's still a turn-off. There are likely possible exceptions, but I have yet to really run into that. Once I've seen too old, and therefore not very attractive, I can't unsee it. I guess if I went in to see an older provider and it was too dark to really see them, so service would be the primary way to judge them, it might help. Unfortunately, the visual is easily half the initial attraction that gets Jr fired up. Without that, Jr. Assumes the worst.The junior does have an eye too but he can't see much up. So, it is our job to screen properly. The age of 22-34 is a great age with prime at 28-32; Passed that is rotten age!

JoseMan
01-25-24, 19:25
As a 30 years old monger, I find women in their late 30's and early 40's the best when it comes to sex. But late 40's and the early 50's is pushing it and too old for me, especially if they are not skinny. Early 20's is usually too inexperienced and bad service and attitude. Most kgirls are 30-40 years old, anyway, and Asian women can easily pass for their 20's even when they are 30-40 years old.Just so you know, most K-girls IN LA and OC are 35-50 years old.

JackHolly
01-25-24, 20:53
Just so you know, most K-girls IN LA and OC are 35-50 years old.This. It's surprising how many mongers think the girls are actually in their 20's. I can understand if someone has never seen an Asian girl before, maybe, but by the time these girls come to the US, they are usually in their 30's and once they age out of certain locations, they'll move on to other places where older Asians are the norm. Every once in a while, you'll get a girl who comes over here in their mid-to-late 20's, but that's pretty rare.

ZebraZebra
01-25-24, 21:59
Just so you know, most K-girls IN LA and OC are 35-50 years old.I knew that 💀 I would say LA kgirls are 30-45 and OC kgirls are 35-50.

Majieroero
01-25-24, 23:02
Since Maia has left, I was thinking of exploring other options a bit. (After I return from my brief testing break) I've noticed there are a lot of new names in the WLA all inclusive category. I'm curious and thought it would be a fun exercise to hear our regulars take on them if you've seen them.

As a scale, I'm thinking something like this -.

S: ATF Level. Goes above and beyond.

A: Great looks and service. Could be a part of a rotation.

B: Either good looks or good service. Would see them in a pinch.

C: Below average. Not bad, but no repeat.

D: Bad. Not worth the money.

CGLA currently has these names listed: Mimi, Yami, Ina, Juni, Color, Alice, Pink, Sally, Remi, Bebe, Bella3, Subin.

We can also include WLA all inclusive girls from other sites too (e. G. Hana).

Throwawayhok89
01-25-24, 23:50
I knew that 💀 I would say LA kgirls are 30-45 and OC kgirls are 35-50.You're making it pretty easy for me to stay a virgin for 2024. I haven't nutted a kgirl all of this year since every other post is std related. I'm sure the 30+ ladies are wonderful, but I will save my swimmers for someone HYA and special x3.

AsianAssEater
01-26-24, 00:10
This. It's surprising how many mongers think the girls are actually in their 20's. I can understand if someone has never seen an Asian girl before, maybe, but by the time these girls come to the US, they are usually in their 30's and once they age out of certain locations, they'll move on to other places where older Asians are the norm. Every once in a while, you'll get a girl who comes over here in their mid-to-late 20's, but that's pretty rare.Facts dude. I've never seen a kgirl in her 20's not even the famous hya that everyone talks about like off top of my head that one Ng I think she was called she was in her mods but still looked young I guess. All Kgirls are in the 35-late 50's range in LA rn.

Paul Sgv
01-26-24, 01:24
Tried to stay away from K-Girls due to the "reports" of late. Couldn't see a soon-to-be ATF Latina out in Colton after several days of trying. Little head took over and drove from Colton to Mid Wilshire to see Cici and enjoyed her water sports last week. Now I see not only has Mistress X returned, but she's doing duos with Nana?! My two fav MILF K-Girls about to provide a thorough love-making, fluid-swapping adventure. Hell, I go in for my three-month STD test soon anyway. Carpe diem.

Kenchana
01-26-24, 06:57
Photos of Sinbi. Perhaps some of you other horndogs can verify if she's coming from another market. As always photos look pleasing to the eye.Wonder if she is the same as "Sinvee" who was here not too long ago but was primarily a CFS girl if I recall.

Kakashiz
01-26-24, 10:55
Seems like more and more girls have been re-branding themselves as upcharge girls like Lynn fka Dana and now seems like Kendal fka Sexy Cynthia. Wondering which other girls are considering this route. I could've sworn I just saw Kendal with M and she was $340 all in with BBFS included and MSOG. I use to BB Cynthia for less than $300 with 2 pops every time. Man I am glad that I saw her a lot during those rates.

GoldDust58
01-26-24, 12:41
Facts dude. I've never seen a kgirl in her 20's not even the famous hya that everyone talks about like off top of my head that one Ng I think she was called she was in her mods but still looked young I guess. All Kgirls are in the 35-late 50's range in LA rn.There were plenty of girls in their 20's last year. They just don't last long because mongers rough them up or they are gatekeeping. There is an entire HYA thread, that's Boner's realm over there. Maia I know was legit under 30 and I'm 100 percent sure. She wasn't early 20 but she was not 30. I generally don't see early 20's because their service is lacking. I prefer more kgirl years under their belt. I've said it before that my peered range is 28-35. It's the sweet spot. I will usually make an exception to see very early 20's if I have FOMO or they got fresh new implants (Krystal was 21 and an example). I also saw a few Jgirls in their 20's but that sucked.

NorCal has a few in their early and mid 20's currently if that's what you're looking. And for the banging prices of 280. You can literally buy a cheap round tip and bang a few out all in the same day. You really can't go wrong with a monger day up there for actual 20's girls. Most of their service is up to the NorCal standard. Riki at Cara's is the hottest new thing up there. The PO is gatekeeper tho goodluck.

GoldDust58
01-26-24, 12:45
Seems like more and more girls have been re-branding themselves as upcharge girls like Lynn fka Dana and now seems like Kendal fka Sexy Cynthia. Wondering which other girls are considering this route. I could've sworn I just saw Kendal with M and she was $340 all in with BBFS included and MSOG. I use to BB Cynthia for less than $300 with 2 pops every time. Man I am glad that I saw her a lot during those rates.Dana changed over a while ago and it happened adter she went out to Dallas. They realize they can collect more so they come back to LA to screw us over after they were giving up for half the price. I don't blame them if someone's going to pay it, but it's shitty move.

Kendall was originally 280 in NorCal for a while. Then yes she was in wla for 340. She also went to Dallas and now came back for you wallets at upcharge. Another shitty move. If you're their regular they might negotiate a deal with you. Otherwise you have to pay for the greed.

PumpNDump
01-26-24, 12:58
Kbliss Friday rendezvous. Sinbi's first day of duty.

Bebe Remi Juni Ina Sinbi Viki.

Christophe1
01-26-24, 14:09
My preference when it comes to age (of Asian women) is 28 to 42. This depends on the person, and I don't mind occasionally seeing an older lady, but not at these insane rates, as my regular is 100 for 2 pops and will lay around with me cuddling, and cook for me, for a few hours.

Baby Sugar is 25 and no one except (this last visit) me reported about her hot looks and okay service. I kinda want to see her again since now we know each other and I think it will be an awesome time.

The reason why under 28 is not favorable to me is the youngs' self absorbed personalities.

I am a big fan of beauty and have a hard time not seeing it everywhere. For a busy provider their look changes based on the time of visit where in the am a provider has a fresher look vs later towards night starving for food and wild women hair that is kind of sexy too.

As for fee schedule I am always happiest and built my career by bargain hunting. I am here for the long haul and want as many blessings I can get. Money makes more money. Spending it leads to temporary, non-lasting satisfaction, and emptiness.

To each their own.

PistolPete357
01-26-24, 14:27
20's 30's 40's the girls looks good and kgirl service is the best. I happily fuck 40 year olds if they look good and fun. Chasing the 20 why / o is nice but I like the 30 40 just as much.

As a 30 years old monger, I find women in their late 30's and early 40's the best when it comes to sex. But late 40's and the early 50's is pushing it and too old for me, especially if they are not skinny. Early 20's is usually too inexperienced and bad service and attitude. Most kgirls are 30-40 years old, anyway, and Asian women can easily pass for their 20's even when they are 30-40 years old..

PistolPete357
01-26-24, 14:32
Speaking of Mimi, she was my first since I returned to socal. She was fun. Really petite spinner with natural Cs. Flat stomach and nice hips ass. Cutie pie. She might be a little older. Still has nice skin and looks acts younger. Service is good, 2 pops easily and bargain rate. Not bad at all

Since Maia has left, I was thinking of exploring other options a bit. (After I return from my brief testing break) I've noticed there are a lot of new names in the WLA all inclusive category. I'm curious and thought it would be a fun exercise to hear our regulars take on them if you've seen them.

As a scale, I'm thinking something like this -.

S: ATF Level. Goes above and beyond.

A: Great looks and service. Could be a part of a rotation.

B: Either good looks or good service. Would see them in a pinch.

C: Below average. Not bad, but no repeat.

D: Bad. Not worth the money..

AsianAssEater
01-26-24, 15:23
Dana changed over a while ago and it happened adter she went out to Dallas. They realize they can collect more so they come back to LA to screw us over after they were giving up for half the price. I don't blame them if someone's going to pay it, but it's shitty move.

Kendall was originally 280 in NorCal for a while. Then yes she was in wla for 340. She also went to Dallas and now came back for you wallets at upcharge. Another shitty move. If you're their regular they might negotiate a deal with you. Otherwise you have to pay for the greed.I paid a visit to Dana since she is a former atf and I was hoping she would let me hit raw since I've creamed her over 30 times but she was dead set on holding her upcharge fee so I ended up walking I'm not in this hobby to use rubbers. Anyways seems like Dana got GPS now. Also Kendall is back upcharging she wasn't even worth it at bb special rate so I'm just letting you know that Kendall is a dud and I wouldn't bother seeing her. You have been warned.

KGFever
01-26-24, 15:38

---

---

I guess you can call me a shill, or #1 simp for Ina, but she's arguably one of the most popular providers in LA, legendary like Maia or Hana, and I still can't believe there are some bros that haven't tried her yet, so here it is anyway.Hey I saw your reviews on TER. Good job. Keep it up!

HighPt7
01-26-24, 18:47
Has anyone visited the MistressX Casino duo lately? Been considering it based on Legacy reviews. Thanks in advance!

TD Leafs
01-26-24, 20:10
Has anyone visited the MistressX Casino duo lately? Been considering it based on Legacy reviews. Thanks in advance!I thought they're not doing duos anymore?

HighPt7
01-26-24, 21:46
I thought they're not doing duos anymore?I was informed by Booker that it was available. Have you partaken?

EasyPeasyDong
01-26-24, 22:55
I paid a visit to Dana since she is a former atf and I was hoping she would let me hit raw since I've creamed her over 30 times but she was dead set on holding her upcharge fee so I ended up walking I'm not in this hobby to use rubbers. Anyways seems like Dana got GPS now. Also Kendall is back upcharging she wasn't even worth it at bb special rate so I'm just letting you know that Kendall is a dud and I wouldn't bother seeing her. You have been warned.Kendal.

Yup. She used to be hot with M a few years back under a different name.

Complete robot now. She makes it clear she does not like what she does and will do the least possible.

SolarisMan
01-27-24, 01:19
For me it was 1. Celine, 2. Baby Moon, 3. Kisum and 4. Maia and 5. Ina.

For 2023: I can't do separate ranking for look / body or service as the choices were not so good this year.

Panda1203
01-27-24, 03:09
I haven't mongered in a while. Was wondering who should I see right now based on everyone's suggestions?

I usually like them pretty and slender with good attitude. Any names would be appreciated.

ZebraZebra
01-27-24, 05:28
I thought they're not doing duos anymore?It says so on the Gardenksecret website.

RockItAllNite
01-27-24, 09:10
Any info on Cream she has been around awhile. Poppy new or rebrand?

TD Leafs
01-27-24, 12:46
I was informed by Booker that it was available. Have you partaken?I had them more than many times, looks wise is just OK but service wise one of the best but it was like precovid time.

Paul Sgv
01-27-24, 12:47
Has anyone visited the MistressX Casino duo lately? Been considering it based on Legacy reviews. Thanks in advance!I had their duo last night and it was tons of fun for me. They both know me pretty well, so there was chemistry off the bat. After the standard shower, we all got on the bed and a make out session started with casino. After a few minutes, both of them started a double blow job working their way slowly up and down Junior with some BLS. After about 10 minutes casino hopped on and started riding me cowgirl with mistress X positioning herself in reverse cowgirl behind casino.

Casino fucked me for a few minutes, then hopped off for mistress x to immediately shove me in during reverse cowgirl. Casino made out with me while I was fucking Mistress x. We then switched it up, and I had both of them position themselves doggy style on the edge of the bed so I can switch back-and-forth between the two of them while standing up. It was such a glorious sensation to fuck one of the girl's brains out, then be able to step over and shove myself into the next girl, no wiping down at all.

At one point, mistress, X laid down on the bed so she could be eaten out by casino while casino got fucked by me. The girls then switched positions and we kept going until I came inside mistress x. Casino got up and used a towel to catch my load from staining the bed. After I pulled out, casino grabbed Junior and shoved him into her mouth to clean off the cum and X's pussy juice that still remained. So hot!

PumpNDump
01-27-24, 13:11
Kbliss Saturday slot selection.

JackHolly
01-27-24, 17:09
What was the donation? Was this for one hour?

I had their duo last night and it was tons of fun for me. They both know me pretty well, so there was chemistry off the bat. After the standard shower, we all got on the bed and a make out session started with casino. After a few minutes, both of them started a double blow job working their way slowly up and down Junior with some BLS. After about 10 minutes casino hopped on and started riding me cowgirl with mistress X positioning herself in reverse cowgirl behind casino.

Casino fucked me for a few minutes, then hopped off for mistress x to immediately shove me in during reverse cowgirl. Casino made out with me while I was fucking Mistress x. We then switched it up, and I had both of them position themselves doggy style on the edge of the bed so I can switch back-and-forth between the two of them while standing up. It was such a glorious sensation to fuck one of the girl's brains out, then be able to step over and shove myself into the next girl, no wiping down at all.

At one point, mistress, X laid down on the bed so she could be eaten out by casino while casino got fucked by me. The girls then switched positions and we kept going until I came inside mistress x. Casino got up and used a towel to catch my load from staining the bed. After I pulled out, casino grabbed Junior and shoved him into her mouth to clean off the cum and X's pussy juice that still remained. So hot!

SsStuntCock
01-27-24, 18:48
(Greedy ass pros like Dana) realize they can collect more so they come back to LA to screw us over after they were giving up for half the price.

I paid a visit to Dana since she is a former atf and I was hoping she would let me hit raw since I've creamed her over 30 times but she was dead set on holding her upcharge fee so I ended up walking I'm not in this hobby to use rubbers. Anyways seems like Dana got GPS now.This hurts my feelings. Granted, Dana held firm at 320 for a relatively long time. But then again, she was also the first to push past the 300 mark that Hana set 9 months prior, despite the rest of the all-in girls in LA perfectly content with 280.

Yes 280. The same rate that's still standard in the Bay.

BonerAppetitty
01-27-24, 22:17
No Kgirls under 35? That's like telling Al Bundy nobody scored 4 touchdowns in a game at Polk High. If these girls are old then I wish more MILFs can fool me. My boner fell asleep while raw dogging Nicole. If they are old, I am not sold.

Bona / Daphne / Crystal / Ring, Celine, Esme K, Freesia, Haven, Maia, Momo K, Remi, Shani, Subi, Zia, Baby Coco, Baby Hynn, Baby Joo, Baby Lady / Baby Moon, Baby Lucy, Baby Ring / Baby Suah / Aji, Baby Sugar, Baby Yoyo, Baby Yuna.

There were plenty of girls in their 20's last year. They just don't last long because mongers rough them up or they are gatekeeping. There is an entire HYA thread, that's Boner's realm over there. Maia I know was legit under 30 and I'm 100 percent sure...God Save the Boner

Cute Young Asian (CYA): Baby Coco

Thicc Young Asian (TYA): Baby Yoyo

Pretty Attractive Young Asian (PAYA): Esme K

Pretty Hot Young Asian (PHYA): Freesia

Hot Young Asian (HYA): Celine

BonerAppetitty
01-27-24, 22:25
All the bros left me. Now all I have is a true bro, Lil Boner. I told Lil Boner don't be down and f*ck it. Those sexy b!tch3$ will get what coming to them. And the Babies too.

On another note, I just realize that SB booker also understood the demand for HYA cause Ivy was advertised as HYA. That's just the way I want it.

No, all it takes is one post and that line is fully booked for three weeks out. They have a good one at the moment but people are gatekeeping trying to prevent that.In Lil Boner, I Trust

Kakashiz
01-28-24, 02:03
Has anyone visited the MistressX Casino duo lately? Been considering it based on Legacy reviews. Thanks in advance!Check out Ari and Sunny as well if you are into amazing duos. Their chemistry is insanely good and they are better looking.

AsianAssEater
01-28-24, 02:15
Check out Ari and Sunny as well if you are into amazing duos. Their chemistry is insanely good and they are better looking.Ari and sunny are not better looking than mistress x. I love how everyone has different tastes it's great haha.

SsStuntCock
01-28-24, 03:02
Check out Ari and Sunny as well if you are into amazing duos. Their chemistry is insanely good and they are better looking.If by chemistry you mean they snowball your cum and slurp it out of each other's snatches, then yes, that is insanely good.

Thud1
01-28-24, 07:14
I haven't mongered in a while. Was wondering who should I see right now based on everyone's suggestions?

I usually like them pretty and slender with good attitude. Any names would be appreciated.I like Sugar. Pretty, nice teeth, great MM tits with eraser nips, slim athletic body,. BBFS in her mid 30's.

Blip
01-28-24, 11:10
Is he like your mentee? How does one become part of the Boner Bros?

All the bros left me. Now all I have is a true bro, Lil Boner. I told Lil Boner don't be down and f*ck it. Those sexy b!tch3$ will get what coming to them. And the Babies too.

On another note, I just realize that SB booker also understood the demand for HYA cause Ivy was advertised as HYA. That's just the way I want it.

In Lil Boner, I Trust

Paul Sgv
01-28-24, 12:20
What was the donation? Was this for one hour?1 hour = $680.

Christophe1
01-28-24, 12:36
1 hour = $680.I am surprised they didn't make sure you left with two happy endings and a lick on your ass. Did either one lick your feet and suck your fingers?

I like that!

TempletonRat
01-28-24, 12:39
No Kgirls under 35? That's like telling Al Bundy nobody scored 4 touchdowns in a game at Polk High. If these girls are old then I wish more MILFs can fool me. My boner fell asleep while raw dogging Nicole. If they are old, I am not sold.

Bona / Daphne / Crystal / Ring, Celine, Esme K, Freesia, Haven, Maia, Momo K, Remi, Shani, Subi, Zia, Baby Coco, Baby Hynn, Baby Joo, Baby Lady / Baby Moon, Baby Lucy, Baby Ring / Baby Suah / Aji, Baby Sugar, Baby Yoyo, Baby Yuna.I appreciate the list, Sir Boner.

This is almost certainly asking too much of you, but do you know of any HYA, CYA or even PCYA who BB without upcharge?

I know, it is asking a lot.

PumpNDump
01-28-24, 13:52
Funday Sunday availability of harlots.

Montalban
01-28-24, 17:04
Saw Ina yesterday, I've seen her a few times in the past but this was my 1st visit since her return. Looks-wise, she's further enhanced her chest, they look a bit tight but they're still plenty soft. Nice nipples. She's got a bit of ass, and is in shape, not an elite body but a very good one. I'd put her in her early thirties, but I have to admit I'm not the best judge of age. Seems like she inherited some of her bedroom decor from Maia.

Her service is great, better then I remember from her previous visit. Non-stop DFK, from the door to the shower to the bedroom. Short preview in the shower. Lengthy BJ in the room, starting standing, then sitting on the bed, then laying down. Started in cowgirl, Ina's kind of a grinder, but it works for me. Then transitioned to standing mish & doggie, where I popped. We cuddled for a bit, with more DFK and she began another HJ, then BJ. On to more cowgirl, but time was starting to run short and it was apparent another pop wasn't in the cards, though Ina gave it her best. Seemed like she was disappointed I didn't get there a 2nd time. Quick shower, some LFK, and I was out the door, a happy man.

All in all I'd highly recommend Ina, and to compare I'd put her in the same class as Maia, maybe a little higher. Maia was lot of fun, and younger, but I put Ina's looks above her. Now that Maia's gone it's nice to still have a great option on the westside.

GG1234
01-28-24, 19:18
But interesting thing is that her TER page is also gone, did a search and those hundreds of review are no where to be found. Try it yourself, LOL.
It looks like Allie is getting a fresh start as TER 390801 (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=390801). It's a shame that all those old reviews are gone, though.

AsianAssEater
01-28-24, 19:36
Looks like she gave up on LA already seems like a lot people just like me didn't like that she went upcharge route and didn't go see her. I'm sure she will get her upcharge in OC tho since those guys don't mind overpaying. Since they got that 949 bread haha.

Christophe1
01-28-24, 20:47
I like Sugar. Pretty, nice teeth, great MM tits with eraser nips, slim athletic body,. BBFS in her mid 30's.Baby Sugar or Jtown Sugar is in her mid-thirties? I say no way or she fooled me well. Been hanging with lots of Zoomers and they are all in to self-analysis and can pump out tons of descriptive diagnoses. They are sweet as can be to me. Some have conflict with their narcissistic Korean mothers who told them to wear lots of make-up to be pretty and fucked up shit like don't eat too much cause your fat and they're like bean poles.

She has titties like a vanilla sundae with a cherry on top men. A glorious site to feast your eyes upon. I forgot to mention she's a good kisser too but needs a little warming up.

Enough with that, thanks for reading.

I appreciate the list, Sir Boner.

This is almost certainly asking too much of you, but do you know of any HYA, CYA or even PCYA who BB without upcharge?

I know, it is asking a lot.Great question Mr. Rat. Seems like the notorious Maia was your wish come true but we'll have to wait until her return, sigh.

In other terrible no good kind of awful bad news it seems like LA dudes are being punked by price creep like you all have no restraint. Forty here, Sixty there, put everything else on credit bills and pay your 33% interest rate. The bill is due then what you going to do? Can't tell you how many dudes do this like once a month and are tipping 3 benjis. Don't flash the cash before the crash. Your not sitting at a front row table with bar girls surrounding you at the club. Don't flash the cash before the crash.

Get that blow off top in San Jose amigos. Was it sir Golddust that we should trust?

FreeWally
01-28-24, 23:30
There were plenty of girls in their 20's last year. They just don't last long because mongers rough them up or they are gatekeeping. There is an entire HYA thread, that's Boner's realm over there. Maia I know was legit under 30 and I'm 100 percent sure. She wasn't early 20 but she was not 30. I generally don't see early 20's because their service is lacking. I prefer more kgirl years under their belt. I've said it before that my peered range is 28-35. It's the sweet spot. I will usually make an exception to see very early 20's if I have FOMO or they got fresh new implants (Krystal was 21 and an example). I also saw a few Jgirls in their 20's but that sucked.Agreed, I have the same experience. Girls in their 20's often don't last long and can be annoying or low-skilled. We had many come through SD and one pair quit early and partied in downtown once they made enough money. The booker had to wipe them off the calendar even though they had a week left.

Another girl just started and didn't know how to put on a condom among other basics. After weeks of banging her and getting extras not on the menu I had to block her on IG because of how annoying she was.

Now that I think of it, there was only one girl in her 20's that wasn't annoying, and she was late 20's. Yes most women I see are in their 30's, especially girls who end up working year after year. Their service and skills generally make up for it.

Lots of younger girls straight up quit after one or two runs. When I met one who came back, she said she had new money problems. Only reason she's back (i.e. her previous work was supposed to be a one and done).

There is also a lot of gatekeeping. We talk about popular girls and she's fully booked, then when she comes back months later nobody mentions a word about her but she's fully booked again. LOL.

PumpNDump
01-29-24, 12:57
Kbliss Monday availability roster.

TD Leafs
01-29-24, 13:25
Ari and sunny are not better looking than mistress x. I love how everyone has different tastes it's great haha.I know it's YMMV and like you say different taste but I'm not sure how many will agree with that.

TD Leafs
01-29-24, 15:34
I'm pretty sure they were early 20's.

M used to have girls 21, 22 yrs old quite often, they were 2-3 mts stays but they were young and pretty.

FtoTheBeat
01-29-24, 18:56
Hey, given the recent crackdown in Boston, has verification gotten stricter for Melo's or the others (CGLA, etc)?

An older post suggested the following was needed:

Photo of your I'd (Do Not Hide Anything).

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Photos of 2 physical of mail under your name.

Is this still the case? Any way to expedite the process? Or work around it? Would truly rather avoid giving up all that info.

AsianBaller1
01-29-24, 22:55
This is just a dating service so I think they just want to verify your information incase of catfish. People here went on a date and shared their dating experiences, that's all. Don't misunderstood us for something crazy.

Most girls there love guys with uniform selfie. If you have a selfie with uniform, it's a guarantee.

Hey, given the recent crackdown in Boston, has verification gotten stricter for Melo's or the others (CGLA, etc)?

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Is this still the case? Any way to expedite the process? Or work around it? Would truly rather avoid giving up all that info.

Omfgitzjin
01-29-24, 23:18
Sinbi.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sinbi

Pink.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pink

Vulcan1009
01-29-24, 23:32
Sinbi.

Pink.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pinkI wonder what's happening, with two new girls, Pink and Sally both booked through countless bookers with killer states at 5' ish tall, D cup tits and 100 ish lbs (Mini / Nicole clones) BUT NO ONE reviewed?

I'm down to once or the most twice a month to visit now and just saw Remi on 1/19, any extra money now goes into investment, I realized I spend too much on girls with no return, LOL.

But seriousely, these two new girls looks gooooood. I did saw Pink had two reviews on TER at https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/pink-2133209456-390939 but I don't have access, I gave up on doing reviews there. And since Remi came back, I did a review for you guys who wonder if this is Remi 2. 0 or not. So come on, let me in on these two D cup k-dolls so I can make my once a month visit worth, LOL.

HiKeke
01-30-24, 00:28
I wonder what's happening, with two new girls, Pink and Sally both booked through countless bookers with killer states at 5' ish tall, D cup tits and 100 ish lbs (Mini / Nicole clones) BUT NO ONE reviewed?

I'm down to once or the most twice a month to visit now and just saw Remi on 1/19, any extra money now goes into investment, I realized I spend too much on girls with no return, LOL.

But seriousely, these two new girls looks gooooood. I did saw Pink had two reviews on TER at https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/pink-2133209456-390939 but I don't have access, I gave up on doing reviews there. And since Remi came back, I did a review for you guys who wonder if this is Remi 2. 0 or not. So come on, let me in on these two D cup k-dolls so I can make my once a month visit worth, LOL.I have a feeling Pink is rebrand of Kelly. Which didn't have such hot reviews. I could be wrong though.

Vulcan1009
01-30-24, 01:00
Hi gents, forgive me if this is not related to BB but at the same time it kind of is.

Do you guys shave your Jr right before the appointment?

As for me, I used to shave it clean and smooth right before every appointment so it looks clean and fresh.

But end of last year, I started to get tired of it to shave every 3 to 4 days just to maintain it so I don't feel poky every time Jr swings while you walk or sit.

Remi was the one who I saw without shaving (about 1 inch long hairs) and service did not change a bit, still top notch and BBBJ no problem.

So to you guys, have you got any problem with girls when you don't shave your Jr?

Or most of girls don't even care if you shave?

To be honest, many times I saw a new girl and they were surprised that I shaved it bold like I'm a porn star ready for the camera, LOL.

Vulcan1009
01-30-24, 01:09
I wonder what's happening, with two new girls, Pink and Sally both booked through countless bookers with killer states at 5' ish tall, D cup tits and 100 ish lbs (Mini / Nicole clones) BUT NO ONE reviewed?

But seriousely, these two new girls looks gooooood. I did saw Pink had two reviews on TER at https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/pink-2133209456-390939 but I don't have access, I gave up on doing reviews there. And since Remi came back, I did a review for you guys who wonder if this is Remi 2. 0 or not. So come on, let me in on these two D cup k-dolls so I can make my once a month visit worth, LOL.Follow up on my own post and to share with everyone, intel suggest that Pink is Kelly, and Sally was here a while ago but forgot her name.

So they are both rebrand just FYI, hopefully someone knows who Sally was so we can find reviews on her previous visit.

Bbaka10
01-30-24, 02:08
Hi gents, forgive me if this is not related to BB but at the same time it kind of is.

As for me, I used to shave it clean and smooth right before every appointment so it looks clean and fresh.

But end of last year, I started to get tired of it to shave every 3 to 4 days just to maintain it so I don't feel poky every time Jr swings while you walk or sit.

Remi was the one who I saw without shaving (about 1 inch long hairs) and service did not change a bit, still top notch and BBBJ no problem.

So to you guys, have you got any problem with girls when you don't shave your Jr?

To be honest, many times I saw a new girl and they were surprised that I shaved it bold like I'm a porn star ready for the camera, LOL.They might not explicitly say it, but I'm pretty sure the girls appreciate it when you shave. It generally makes it easier to stay clean down there and it's likely more pleasant to go down on you and not have to worry about getting a curly pube in their mouth.

Personally, I don't see how girls wouldn't prefer clean shaven.

ZebraZebra
01-30-24, 02:41

To be honest, many times I saw a new girl and they were surprised that I shaved it bold like I'm a porn star ready for the camera, LOL.I shave with a #4 guard (1/2 inch) so its short, but not prickly.

ReDtoLaunch
01-30-24, 02:51
But seriousely, these two new girls looks gooooood. I did saw Pink had two reviews on TER at https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/pink-2133209456-390939 but I don't have access, I gave up on doing reviews there. And since Remi came back, I did a review for you guys who wonder if this is Remi 2. 0 or not. So come on, let me in on these two D cup k-dolls so I can make my once a month visit worth, LOL.At least one review seem legit to me but both does not give much details of looks, age, or body type; only to say she got the job done for them so not a total waste.

Paul Sgv
01-30-24, 07:34
I am surprised they didn't make sure you left with two happy endings and a lick on your ass. Did either one lick your feet and suck your fingers?

I like that!As for two happy endings, I'm lucky if I can even get one happy ending. My libido is at such a rock-bottom. There's only one woman who almost made me come twice during a session and that is the famous Nana. It was Christmas Eve 2021 and I went to go see her. We started fucking a second time and I was so close to coming, but I had to piss like a racehorse, and I had to get in holiday traffic to get back home for my family's Christmas party. LOL.

For the most part, I think a lot of girls have stopped with the ass licking stuff, at least that's my perspective. That's fine by me. I used to find it really fucking hot, but now it's kind of bizarre and I don't get the sensation from it anymore. Feet licking is not my thing, but finger sucking is so hot. The only woman to ever suck my fingers religiously was Namu and she's long gone.

The last time I saw casino was New Year's Day 2017. I had forgotten how well she spoke English. It's really crazy to carry on a long conversation with a K girl and understand her.

I misunderstood the advertisement from Stelia on the Humaniplex. The way they had it worded, I thought it was going to be a duo between Nana and Mistress X. Now that would be the duo of a lifetime for me!

Paul Sgv
01-30-24, 07:37

To be honest, many times I saw a new girl and they were surprised that I shaved it bold like I'm a porn star ready for the camera, LOL.Believe it or not, I use Nair. My skin is super sensitive and using a razor just cuts me up downstairs. Using Nair is also a lot less awkward. I can't stand having to contort myself like a circus performer just to try and shave everywhere downstairs.

Taliesin92
01-30-24, 10:36

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Is this still the case? Any way to expedite the process? Or work around it? Would truly rather avoid giving up all that info.Don't do it. Just look at the Boston case if you need convincing. Right now, a bunch of those mongers are having their lives ruined by Uncle LEO because they gave up their personally identifying information during the screening process. No thanks. Any booker who asks for that is dangerous and won't get my business. They claim they won't keep your info, but that it complete bullshit. Of course they keep it. And they use it to strike a deal with the prosecutor when they get busted. Stay away.

DynamicRandom1
01-30-24, 10:46

But seriousely, these two new girls looks gooooood. I did saw Pink had two reviews on TER at https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/pink-2133209456-390939 but I don't have access, I gave up on doing reviews there. And since Remi came back, I did a review for you guys who wonder if this is Remi 2. 0 or not. So come on, let me in on these two D cup k-dolls so I can make my once a month visit worth, LOL.Pink is Kelly, why'all welcome.

DaeWrong
01-30-24, 11:27
I have a feeling Pink is rebrand of Kelly. Which didn't have such hot reviews. I could be wrong though.Pink is Kelly. Booker told me the day she started.

ThrowAwayGuide
01-30-24, 12:07

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Is this still the case? Any way to expedite the process? Or work around it? Would truly rather avoid giving up all that info.Photoshop or pay for AI to make fake ones.

BuildingGuy
01-30-24, 12:35
Don't do it. Just look at the Boston case if you need convincing. Right now, a bunch of those mongers are having their lives ruined by Uncle LEO because they gave up their personally identifying information during the screening process. No thanks. Any booker who asks for that is dangerous and won't get my business. They claim they won't keep your info, but that it complete bullshit. Of course they keep it. And they use it to strike a deal with the prosecutor when they get busted. Stay away.According to the newspaper reports one of the providers was an informant. There are unconfirmed rumors about who that was. That is just one of the many risks involved with seeing escorts. Vengeful providers have also allegedly caused problems for clients.

PumpNDump
01-30-24, 12:59
Kbliss Tuesday lineup.

LoveFromFrank
01-30-24, 14:08
Any info on Cream she has been around awhile. Poppy new or rebrand?She's pretty small and has a damn nice rack. Possible naturals as those fuckers are soft but saggy. Not as tight as you would expect from a smaller girl but still decent service. I have had a second pop from her without an added fee. No chemistry personally and her BBBJ is so so but again, great visuals for the rack. It's an interest for me but someone else may have better luck.

GardenBae
01-30-24, 14:09

To be honest, many times I saw a new girl and they were surprised that I shaved it bold like I'm a porn star ready for the camera, LOL.I've been meaning to ask this question forever. Instead of keeping it shaved every 3 to 4 days, I just shave on the days I'm going to be with a provider. It's still a hassle. I also got the same reaction from providers when they discover I'm completely shorn down there. I'm hoping it is a pleasant surprise. Although I'm tired of doing it, I have to do it to maximize my pleasure. I feel that the hair dulls the touch sensations since it's a barrier from skin to skin touch but I know this is just a personal preference. Imma try Nair based on someone's recommendation.

BobLove
01-30-24, 16:05
Don't do it. Just look at the Boston case if you need convincing. Right now, a bunch of those mongers are having their lives ruined by Uncle LEO because they gave up their personally identifying information during the screening process. No thanks. Any booker who asks for that is dangerous and won't get my business. They claim they won't keep your info, but that it complete bullshit. Of course they keep it. And they use it to strike a deal with the prosecutor when they get busted. Stay away.A Kgirl showed me a pic of a "bad customer" and the photo was a monger taking a selfie holding his drivers license. So obviously the bookers don't delete your info like they claim they do.

JohnHada
01-30-24, 17:59
Which bookers are still asking for your I'd with selfie: I think SAG is the only booker I know at this time from my experience recently. Any other bookers requesting I'd?

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Bbaka10
01-30-24, 18:46
Which bookers are still asking for your I'd with selfie: I think SAG is the only booker I know at this time from my experience recently. Any other bookers requesting I'd?Most bookers I've messaged request driver's I'd for new people. Whether they ask you to take a selfie with it is YMMV. In lieu of providing a driver's license, you have to provide references.

Paul Sgv
01-30-24, 19:56
I've been meaning to ask this question forever. Instead of keeping it shaved every 3 to 4 days, I just shave on the days I'm going to be with a provider. It's still a hassle. I also got the same reaction from providers when they discover I'm completely shorn down there. I'm hoping it is a pleasant surprise. Although I'm tired of doing it, I have to do it to maximize my pleasure. I feel that the hair dulls the touch sensations since it's a barrier from skin to skin touch but I know this is just a personal preference. Imma try Nair based on someone's recommendation.I highly recommend starting with the sensitive skin formula 1st. It will cause far less harm. Just monitor how the hair is reacting to the Nair by moderately scratching away at it to see if the Nair is dissolving the hair strands.

Years ago I used the regular strength formula for Nair and decided to do away with all the hair down below to make it nice and clean for ladies who gave me analingus, and the regular strength formula absolutely burned the hell out of my skin downstairs. I'm talking about bleeding for days. Just be careful. After using Nair successfully, I wait two, three days max to allow my skin to heal before I go and see someone.

Montalban
01-30-24, 20:37
I highly recommend starting with the sensitive skin formula 1st. It will cause far less harm. Just monitor how the hair is reacting to the Nair by moderately scratching away at it to see if the Nair is dissolving the hair strands.

Years ago I used the regular strength formula for Nair and decided to do away with all the hair down below to make it nice and clean for ladies who gave me analingus, and the regular strength formula absolutely burned the hell out of my skin downstairs. I'm talking about bleeding for days. Just be careful. After using Nair successfully, I wait two, three days max to allow my skin to heal before I go and see someone.I had a similar experience, Nair was a one and done for me, though maybe the sensitive skin version would work better.

I've been thinking about trying waxing next, though I keep it trimmed short, so I might need to grow it out a bit first.

AsianAssEater
01-30-24, 22:05
So what's the deal with Ina? She keeps getting 9's and 10's for service on her daily 3 new TER reviews each day. Did she improve a lot since she came back from vacay because I saw her before and I would give her like a 4 for service and everyone says she has booty now? When I saw her she had a flat ass. I'm so confused did she take some classes during her vacay or is it just over hype again?

FreeWally
01-31-24, 01:04
Most bookers I've messaged request driver's Id for new people. Whether they ask you to take a selfie with it is YMMV. In lieu of providing a driver's license, you have to provide references.If you have enough recent references like HX, use that. It solves everything. People who cause problems are much less likely to get a proper HX network in the first place. And if they do and use that as their reference, they are also much less likely to cause problems. Worst case, the booker can report on their network (this almost never happens for the first two reasons), which is fair and exactly what the network is for. Same way if the booker makes you unsafe you could do the same (which again almost never happens for the same reasons). Everyone is happy when they use HX this way. It roots out complete newbies too who don't understand anything (if you can't even HX right, you probably shouldn't be using a booker either).

Someone who is vetted through Id has nobody vouching for them. Their Id and work are the only hint they aren't going to do dumb things. It's not as good as having an HX network and some bookers are very upfront about that. What this means is they'd rather all of their members use HX and none of them use the ID route. It's seen as a necessary risk to get more customers. A few bookers will temporarily shut off new members because they have enough for the time being, and regular members are simply easier to deal with and reliable than new members. In other words, having been a customer for years without problem means a lot more to them than even HX or some ID. Obviously.

For this reason, the bookers I use don't have my Id because I used my HX network. They are not going to worry about me when they can see I've used HX for 12 years including the other bookers in the city without problem, they're going to worry about someone who showed up out of thin air this very morning asking to come inside but have no network. I'm not surprised if they hold your Id and keep it if you cause trouble, or for however long. But if you visited without problem and they added you to their network, there is no benefit to them holding your Id for months or years. It's a liability for them. Again, they do not have the Id for many of their members in the first place, who never gave it to them in the first place. So it is not like this is some way for them to keep members in check months or years later. I assume eventually both types of members are the same, it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Some bookers don't keep any records long. I used one for 9 years straight and took a break during covid. After covid, they said they said they don't know my phone number anymore because they wipe numbers past X months. I explained I visited 9 years but they had no record. They needed a new recent network (I had old ones). A year later I got it and asked to get in, and I've used them for 2 years since. So some don't even keep phone numbers past a certain point. It can be a liability I suppose.

Bastard Chorum
01-31-24, 01:05

To be honest, many times I saw a new girl and they were surprised that I shaved it bold like I'm a porn star ready for the camera, LOL.I don't recommend shaving on the day of. Dull blades, bad technique, or just plain sloppiness can result in micro cuts and tears that will expose yourself to unwanted germs versus a fully intact skin barrier. And given the areas you tend to shave, it can increase risk. In the past, I found that 2 days prior is enough to noticeably see the area shaved more smooth and less irritated. For those that don't want do deal with the frequent hassle and have extra cash to blow, waxing and laser treatments (which is what I do now) can keep you well manscaped for months.

Cream Inside
01-31-24, 10:17

To be honest, many times I saw a new girl and they were surprised that I shaved it bold like I'm a porn star ready for the camera, LOL.This thread strays further and further away from its intended purpose which is to discuss BBFS girls, please just delete the entire thread.

CreamFire
01-31-24, 11:56
Sinbi.

Pink.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pinkI've almost given up on this thread as it's not as useful as it once was with the secret review club and noticed there has been too many shill reviews. Anyway, time for the detail anyone actually cares about. Sinbi now resides in Maia's room. She reminds me of M Queen in terms of looks and service a few years back. Almost similar in looks and thought it was her but this one is 5 foot short as described and M queen was tall like 5'8. If you have not seen M Queen, Sinbi I would say the face is her but highly photoshopped like they did with Orla. Body is pretty much similar. 5 ft 100 lb sounds accurate. I would place her above mid 30's but still attractive for her age. I was not disappointed with her looks but was not impressed either and wish I booked Ina next door instead. All that changed in a few moment as she was the perfect combination of pse and GFE. If baby sugar can replicate the service, I would lose thousands of dollars for sure and take out loans and file bankruptcy. Anyway, Sinbi loves dfk and encourages face fkcing and goes real deep where she chokes. I'm usually not into it, but the way she does it was pretty hot that I got into it. Allows msog and continue with no wipes in between so her snow covered cat was a nice view. Overall, she exceeds Ina in service but not in looks. Recommend once for the experience. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sinbi.

Taliesin92
01-31-24, 12:46
So what's the deal with Ina? She keeps getting 9's and 10's for service on her daily 3 new TER reviews each day. Did she improve a lot since she came back from vacay because I saw her before and I would give her like a 4 for service and everyone says she has booty now? When I saw her she had a flat ass. I'm so confused did she take some classes during her vacay or is it just over hype again?I saw Ina for the first time last week, so I can't compare her to the past, but she is smokin' hot, supremely skilled, and a lot of fun. Very playful personality. My review is pending. I will give her an 8 / 9. And I would say she's in the top 5% of all the k-girls I've visited over the past 12 months. So I don't know if she has improved over time, but she is excellent today!

Taliesin92
01-31-24, 12:55
A Kgirl showed me a pic of a "bad customer" and the photo was a monger taking a selfie holding his drivers license. So obviously the bookers don't delete your info like they claim they do.Correct. And the Boston case is not the first time we've seen this happen. In nearly every major bust I can think of over the past decade, if the agency and / or provider has personally identifying information on their customers, they give it up as part of their plea deal. They have absolutely no incentive to delete it, and they have every incentive to keep it on file. You can bet if you gave them your I'd, they keep in on file for a long, long time.

PumpNDump
01-31-24, 12:58
Kbliss humpday hodown availability.

Omfgitzjin
01-31-24, 13:55
I've almost given up on this thread as it's not as useful as it once was with the secret review club and noticed there has been too many shill reviews. Anyway, time for the detail anyone actually cares about. Sinbi now resides in Maia's room. She reminds me of M Queen in terms of looks and service a few years back. Almost similar in looks and thought it was her but this one is 5 foot short as described and M queen was tall like 5'8. If you have not seen M Queen, Sinbi I would say the face is her but highly photoshopped like they did with Orla. Body is pretty much similar. 5 ft 100 lb sounds accurate. I would place her above mid 30's but still attractive for her age. I was not disappointed with her looks but was not impressed either and wish I booked Ina next door instead. All that changed in a few moment as she was the perfect combination of pse and GFE. If baby sugar can replicate the service, I would lose thousands of dollars for sure and take out loans and file bankruptcy. Anyway, Sinbi loves dfk and encourages face fkcing and goes real deep where she chokes. I'm usually not into it, but the way she does it was pretty hot that I got into it. Allows msog and continue with no wipes in between so her snow covered cat was a nice view. Overall, she exceeds Ina in service but not in looks. Recommend once for the experience. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sinbi.I agree on the first part.

But thanks for the sinbi review!

JoseMan
01-31-24, 14:36
So what's the deal with Ina? She keeps getting 9's and 10's for service on her daily 3 new TER reviews each day. Did she improve a lot since she came back from vacay because I saw her before and I would give her like a 4 for service and everyone says she has booty now? When I saw her she had a flat ass. I'm so confused did she take some classes during her vacay or is it just over hype again?Ina is OK. Definitely deserve 8 or 9 in service but 6 or 7 in term of look and body.

KGFever
01-31-24, 15:37
Hey I saw your reviews on TER. Good job. Keep it up!Hey Zebra, Your another post stated that you got the positive test result, that is not from Ina? Just wandering.

Chef Boyardee
01-31-24, 15:46
I've almost given up on this thread as it's not as useful as it once was with the secret review club and noticed there has been too many shill reviews. Anyway, time for the detail anyone actually cares about. Sinbi now resides in Maia's room. She reminds me of M Queen in terms of looks and service a few years back. Almost similar in looks and thought it was her but this one is 5 foot short as described and M queen was tall like 5'8. If you have not seen M Queen, Sinbi I would say the face is her but highly photoshopped like they did with Orla. Body is pretty much similar. 5 ft 100 lb sounds accurate. I would place her above mid 30's but still attractive for her age. I was not disappointed with her looks but was not impressed either and wish I booked Ina next door instead. All that changed in a few moment as she was the perfect combination of pse and GFE. If baby sugar can replicate the service, I would lose thousands of dollars for sure and take out loans and file bankruptcy. Anyway, Sinbi loves dfk and encourages face fkcing and goes real deep where she chokes. I'm usually not into it, but the way she does it was pretty hot that I got into it. Allows msog and continue with no wipes in between so her snow covered cat was a nice view. Overall, she exceeds Ina in service but not in looks. Recommend once for the experience. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sinbi.I saw Sinbi recently and I agree with this almost 100% except the comparison to M's Queen from years ago (I think M's Queen was on another level if you were on her good YMMV side, but that's a different topic). If you are in a milfy mood or need an ego boost, Sinbi is a great choice. Thanks for the review!

SteveTandberg
01-31-24, 17:05
I saw Sinbi recently and I agree with this almost 100% except the comparison to M's Queen from years ago (I think M's Queen was on another level if you were on her good YMMV side, but that's a different topic). If you are in a milfy mood or need an ego boost, Sinbi is a great choice. Thanks for the review!No way. My guess is late 40's. The hands and the pooch.

Chef Boyardee
01-31-24, 17:45
No way. My guess is late 40's. The hands and the pooch.I agree with you, but the op said "above mid 30's" which is also accurate. To clarify for all, she's an ajumma but IMO looks better than average for her age bracket.

ZebraZebra
01-31-24, 18:05
So what's the deal with Ina? She keeps getting 9's and 10's for service on her daily 3 new TER reviews each day. Did she improve a lot since she came back from vacay because I saw her before and I would give her like a 4 for service and everyone says she has booty now? When I saw her she had a flat ass. I'm so confused did she take some classes during her vacay or is it just over hype again?You must be in the minority because she consistently averages an 8 on service.

Ina is OK. Definitely deserve 8 or 9 in service but 6 or 7 in term of look and body.To each his own! I think her 8.2 overall score for looks is well deserved. Who would you rate an 8 or 9 in looks then? I am curious.

Hey Zebra, Your another post stated that you got the positive test result, that is not from Ina? Just wandering.My positive result was from last September, and I took meds and got cleared, my last 10-panel this January was negative on everything.

AsianAssEater
01-31-24, 21:10
I agree with you, but the op said "above mid 30's" which is also accurate. To clarify for all, she's an ajumma but IMO looks better than average for her age bracket.Love me them ajummas! Sounds like she's a service queen I'll have to take her to pound town and see if she's a good addition to the wla MILF queens.

Vulcan1009
01-31-24, 21:15
I shave with a #4 guard (1/2 inch) so its short, but not prickly.That is exactly what I'm thinking, when it's bold and just about to grow out, you either gets ingrown or started to feel poky.

I guess I will start to maintain at half inch, a lot easier to trim. THANKS!

Vulcan1009
01-31-24, 21:18
Believe it or not, I use Nair. My skin is super sensitive and using a razor just cuts me up downstairs. Using Nair is also a lot less awkward. I can't stand having to contort myself like a circus performer just to try and shave everywhere downstairs.Wow, their claim seems to be amazing and long lasting, I'm going to do a research on that, thanks!!

Vulcan1009
01-31-24, 21:25
So what's the deal with Ina? She keeps getting 9's and 10's for service on her daily 3 new TER reviews each day. Did she improve a lot since she came back from vacay because I saw her before and I would give her like a 4 for service and everyone says she has booty now? When I saw her she had a flat ass. I'm so confused did she take some classes during her vacay or is it just over hype again?To me, if you compare all the WLA crops, Ina is on top no question ask, therefore, people rate her 9 or 10 because they haven't seen anyone in MW or k-town.

Also, many girls will ask you to do reviews to drive traffic, me personally do reviews for my own record but also to share experience and try not to hype it up.

But its always YMMV as for your experience. Maybe you just didn't click with her, who knows.

AsianAssEater
01-31-24, 21:32
To me, if you compare all the WLA crops, Ina is on top no question ask, therefore, people rate her 9 or 10 because they haven't seen anyone in MW or k-town.

Also, many girls will ask you to do reviews to drive traffic, me personally do reviews for my own record but also to share experience and try not to hype it up.

But its always YMMV as for your experience. Maybe you just didn't click with her, who knows.She's only on top face wise. But not body wise or service wise that's why I was asking if her service improved since everyone raving. Seems like it's just how it was before her vacay I thought she made a drastic improvement like Maia since black hair Maia was completely different from blonde Maia.

Vulcan1009
01-31-24, 21:52
Hi Gents, lets get back to the reviews shall we?

Mimi from many bookers:

Body / look:

Stats about 5' tall, late 30's to early 40's, Mid C cup with slight feel of under boob implant and spinner body with glass coke bottle built. Nice nips size and not afraid to be lick and sucked on, no side boob ticklish or what so ever, semi meaty ass on Cg and is a hand full to grab, slim waist on DG that looks great from behind. Perfect smooth skin without cuts or scars. To be honest, She look and feel like Mini's older sister in terms of overall package.

Attitude / service:

She is bubbly, charming, fun and acts young, as I mentioned, she act close to mini but does not repeat the same annoying word "penis" while you are at it, LOL, BBBJ was above avg and can DT well. She got some decent English skills to communicate, try very hard to please on bouncing up and down, riding CG and DG, great feedback on vocal and respond when you get a deep thrust.

1st impression, she look like the pic I attached but add some age to it and eager to please, DFK at the door and once in the room, pants drop and dick in mouth in no time, she just can't wait to go down, not a clock watcher what so ever and she is tight, not sure how you guys size but to me, she was tighter then Ina or Maia, how I knew? I can feel the nooks and crannies in that short tunnel like Nicole, LOL.

Overall, I will see her again, she is a total package above average for sure.

AsianAssEater
01-31-24, 22:00

Mimi from many bookers:

Body / look:

Stats about 5' tall, late 30's to early 40's, Mid C cup with slight feel of under boob implant and spinner body with glass coke bottle built. Nice nips size and not afraid to be lick and sucked on, no side boob ticklish or what so ever, semi meaty ass on Cg and is a hand full to grab, slim waist on DG that looks great from behind. Perfect smooth skin without cuts or scars. To be honest, She look and feel like Mini's older sister in terms of overall package.

Attitude / service:

She is bubbly, charming, fun and acts young, as I mentioned, she act close to mini but does not repeat the same annoying word "penis" while you are at it, LOL, BBBJ was above avg and can DT well. She got some decent English skills to communicate, try very hard to please on bouncing up and down, riding CG and DG, great feedback on vocal and respond when you get a deep thrust.

1st impression, she look like the pic I attached but add some age to it and eager to please, DFK at the door and once in the room, pants drop and dick in mouth in no time, she just can't wait to go down, not a clock watcher what so ever and she is tight, not sure how you guys size but to me, she was tighter then Ina or Maia, how I knew? I can feel the nooks and crannies in that short tunnel like Nicole, LOL.

Overall, I will see her again, she is a total package above average for sure.Vulcan coming thru againnnn I already had my eyes on this one based on her TER reviews and apparently she can take magnum will see her this week and post some intel. I miss Mini having someone similar to her would be wonderful.

ZebraZebra
01-31-24, 23:50
To me, if you compare all the WLA crops, Ina is on top no question ask, therefore, people rate her 9 or 10 because they haven't seen anyone in MW or k-town.

But its always YMMV as for your experience. Maybe you just didn't click with her, who knows.I agree that she is the cream of the crop in WLA currently, but disagree with the part about not having seen anyone in MW or KT. I have seen most of the WLA, MW and KT girls and Ina still ranks above most of them in both looks and service.

I've never been asked by any girl to write a review either. I just do it so more guys can discover her just like how I discovered all of my ATFs through this forum.

Then again, looks are subjective and Ina is my ATF so I'm probably biased, but correct me if I'm wrong, but no other non upcharge girls in WLA has both 8+ ratings in both looks and service with 150+ reviews on TER.

I would say the only girl that ranks up there with Ina in looks in WLA was Erica last year, but we all know her service was YMMV and not as consistently high ranked as Ina's.

So what's the deal with Ina? She keeps getting 9's and 10's for service on her daily 3 new TER reviews each day. Did she improve a lot since she came back from vacay because I saw her before and I would give her like a 4 for service and everyone says she has booty now? When I saw her she had a flat ass. I'm so confused did she take some classes during her vacay or is it just over hype again?

I don't recall any recent reviews saying she has a booty now, its the same as before her break, but the general consensus seems to be that she got more toned overall.

SharingHer
02-01-24, 00:34
Can you please confirm that this is not the same "Mimi" that had her real photo circulated here ast year? The real photo showed a shockingly unattractive girl, and some of her shills had to go into hiding after this photo reveal.

Mimi from many bookers:

Body / look:

Attitude / service:

Overall, I will see her again, she is a total package above average for sure.

CreamFire
02-01-24, 00:34

But its always YMMV as for your experience. Maybe you just didn't click with her, who knows.I'm surprised she gets lower rating than an 8. 5 in looks. She would be able to command an extra benji in my opinion if she goes that route. Hopefully not but wouldn't mind if they moved her away from wla. Just something about that area that makes you feel like eyes are watching, and side parking is nasty now with human feces from bums.

HurricaneParty
02-01-24, 02:25
Can anyone confirm Alice's new pics on CGLA?

Is that what she looks like minus some P.S. Ofc?

I don't really care that she's on the bigger side as long as her face resembles the pic and has DD melons.

Any other "downside" besides thicc body?

RockItAllNite
02-01-24, 09:42
I agree that she is the cream of the crop in WLA currently, but disagree with the part about not having seen anyone in MW or KT. I have seen most of the WLA, MW and KT girls and Ina still ranks above most of them in both looks and service.

I've never been asked by any girl to write a review either. I just do it so more guys can discover her just like how I discovered all of my ATFs through this forum.

Then again, looks are subjective and Ina is my ATF so I'm probably biased, but correct me if I'm wrong, but no other non upcharge girls in WLA has both 8+ ratings in both looks and service with 150+ reviews on TER.

I would say the only girl that ranks up there with Ina in looks in WLA was Erica last year, but we all know her service was YMMV and not as consistently high ranked as Ina's.

I don't recall any recent reviews saying she has a booty now, its the same as before her break, but the general consensus seems to be that she got more toned overall.I have seen her a few times since she got back, and visually, she looks more appealing to me because her butt is a bit curvier, and she is dressing sexier now. She needed that break but she is back in full force now.

She is the same sex demon with an appetite that makes most of us look like 90 year old retirees.

RockItAllNite
02-01-24, 09:45

Mimi from many bookers:

Body / look:

Attitude / service:

Overall, I will see her again, she is a total package above average for sure.LOL truth be told. In my case Mini would repeat "good penis" every few minutes throughout the session to peak my annoyance.

RockItAllNite
02-01-24, 09:52
There are those that go long-time and those that go deep-throat. The best is a combo of both, IMHO. I nominate both Ina and Juni for WLA for DT and FF to gag. I miss Elle for her endless BBJ too, even though she did not do DT or FF for me.

Who do you think takes the crown in recent times?

HexenDuction
02-01-24, 12:54
I received the 2024 KGirl Consumer Protection Act And Advertising Guidelines today, but only part of it's legible. The rest of it's some kind of computer language characters gobbledegook. Here's what I could make out.

"KGirl Truth in Advertising Guidelines.

KGirl Weight Variance.

All KGirls are subject to the following advertised weight variances from their advertised weight.

Listed weight of 88 lbs shall not exceed 100 lbs.

Listed weight of 100 lbs shall not exceed 110 lbs.

Listed weight of 105 lbs shall not exceed 120 lbs.

Listed weight of 110 lbs shall not exceed 130 lbs.

Listed weight of 115 lbs shall not exceed 140 lbs."

Further down the list the only thing I could read was this.

"On Site Minimums And Guidelines.

The entrance to the apartment shall have at least 50 lumens of illumination, or the equivalent of a small nightlight.

The FC should have the lighting of 100 lumens, or a combination nightlight, and ceiling illuminated with one thousand points of light, or a reproduction of the night sky.

The Blue Toast Listerine should contain at least 50% Listerine.

The water temperature in the shower should be between 95 - 105, or what is commonly referred to as lukewarm.

The provided after shower towel should not be less than 500 GSM."

Anybody else get the rest of it?

I don't really care that she's on the bigger side as long as her face resembles the pic and has DD melons.

Any other "downside" besides thicc body?

PumpNDump
02-01-24, 12:57
Kbliss wet Thursday roster.

Fantic5916
02-01-24, 13:15
For some of you who wonder where Allie is please check this link.

SweetKberry Girls. Kangels - https://kangels.ch/. Trip took me to Seatle and I was able to reconnected with the girl which was my ATF for the last 4 years.

She is fit, tonned and horny. I forgot to mention her new DDD MM. She is no fat by any means and her service is one of the best in the business. After seeing her, realized how much she been missed. Unfortunately her plans do not include LA for now. If you want to see her need travel north. I think I will do it again.

BuildingGuy
02-01-24, 13:23

Any other "downside" besides thicc body?If this is the same Alice as the one listed in WLA on M's site, the pictures aren't even close. The Alice I saw was old and heavy. Huge boobs, friendly, tried hard but would not repeat.

AsianAssEater
02-01-24, 14:25
If this is the same Alice as the one listed in WLA on M's site, the pictures aren't even close. The Alice I saw was old and heavy. Huge boobs, friendly, tried hard but would not repeat.Hey,

Yes she is using real pictures on all the sites right now she even has the mole on her nose that she didn't bother to photoshop. And she's not fat or heavy she's thicc like a Latina. Everyone has their on tastes tho.

ItsEvoix
02-01-24, 20:13
Looks. Cute petite young girl, she has amazing bubbly and fun personality. Nice curves on the right spot. Nice natural Cs, nice wet pussy and soft skins. I love shorts girls.

Service. She gave me a huge hug and welcome me to the apartment! She led me the room and holding hands together. She has a nice ass for a Korean girl while leading me to the room. I know I'm going to have a good ass time. I already showered at home so I skipped out on the shower. We started getting undressed and we starting making out with each other and playing with each other. I love the way she kisses with me, with a lot of tongue action and sucking on my lips. My hands were all over her body and playing with her shaved pussy. She had very nice perfume and smell really good, that was a plus. She told me to sit by the edge of the bed so she can service my cock. She started sucking my balls and licking it, I love every second of it. There was a lot of saliva all over my cock and she can take it deep in her mouth. I bend that nice ass of her and starting pounding her doggy style while standing. My hands were all over her tits while I thrust into her.

Damage - 320 an hour! She's in LA working with CGLA.

BigHose1975
02-01-24, 20:35
Very submissive and probably the best feeling pussy it will make your cock tap-out with her Kegel muscle.

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

SolarisMan
02-01-24, 21:32
No way. My guess is late 40's. The hands and the pooch.In case that you already don't know, don't believe everything that you read about K-girl advertised age! And thanks for the warning but for most LA K-girls, the next stop is senior citizen home. I bet that 80% of them get AAARP mailers.

TD Leafs
02-01-24, 22:10
I've almost given up on this thread as it's not as useful as it once was with the secret review club and noticed there has been too many shill reviews. Anyway, time for the detail anyone actually cares about. Sinbi now resides in Maia's room. She reminds me of M Queen in terms of looks and service a few years back. Almost similar in looks and thought it was her but this one is 5 foot short as described and M queen was tall like 5'8. If you have not seen M Queen, Sinbi I would say the face is her but highly photoshopped like they did with Orla. Body is pretty much similar. 5 ft 100 lb sounds accurate. I would place her above mid 30's but still attractive for her age. I was not disappointed with her looks but was not impressed either and wish I booked Ina next door instead. All that changed in a few moment as she was the perfect combination of pse and GFE. If baby sugar can replicate the service, I would lose thousands of dollars for sure and take out loans and file bankruptcy. Anyway, Sinbi loves dfk and encourages face fkcing and goes real deep where she chokes. I'm usually not into it, but the way she does it was pretty hot that I got into it. Allows msog and continue with no wipes in between so her snow covered cat was a nice view. Overall, she exceeds Ina in service but not in looks. Recommend once for the experience. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sinbi.Queen was an ATF level both in looks and service, I don't know how you can say similar in looks.

HexenDuction
02-01-24, 22:11
When I asked her about the P.S. She pretended to be mad at me!

The only other girl I'm considering right now is Cyma / Victory if she ever comes back around.

Hey,

Yes she is using real pictures on all the sites right now she even has the mole on her nose that she didn't bother to photoshop. And she's not fat or heavy she's thicc like a Latina. Everyone has their on tastes tho.

Vulcan1009
02-01-24, 22:20
Can you please confirm that this is not the same "Mimi" that had her real photo circulated here ast year? The real photo showed a shockingly unattractive girl, and some of her shills had to go into hiding after this photo reveal.In what part of my review said she is fugly like the pictures that was circulated here last year?

I never met that old Mimi so I do not know, but what I know is that this Mimi was as I reviewed.

I think she look great for her age and she acts young so that's a plus. Why don't you go see and find out, LOL.

Vulcan1009
02-01-24, 22:23
I'm surprised she gets lower rating than an 8. 5 in looks. She would be able to command an extra benji in my opinion if she goes that route. Hopefully not but wouldn't mind if they moved her away from wla. Just something about that area that makes you feel like eyes are watching, and side parking is nasty now with human feces from bums.You see, for you, you think she can do with extra benji but for me (after 3+ time), she is perfectly at 340, anything higher I would look for younger and wilder / sex thirst service.

But for 340 vs 340, she is cream of the crop in that comparison.

Vulcan1009
02-01-24, 22:28
LOL truth be told. In my case Mini would repeat "good penis" every few minutes throughout the session to peak my annoyance.LOL, truth be told, she only say that in mish while you are looking at her and her head is looking down at your dick pounding her pussy, but for me, she said "oooooh Penis, ooooh Penis, oooOOOoooo", she never said "good penis" to me, maybe because I'm not a good boy, LOL.

Vulcan1009
02-01-24, 22:30
There are those that go long-time and those that go deep-throat. The best is a combo of both, IMHO. I nominate both Ina and Juni for WLA for DT and FF to gag. I miss Elle for her endless BBJ too, even though she did not do DT or FF for me.

Who do you think takes the crown in recent times?Try Mimi, she did DT like no tomorrow while I was rock hard and switch with balls and heads, amazing a small girl with small mouth can DT like that and hold still. Maia chocked most of the time. LOL.

Vulcan1009
02-01-24, 22:42
For some of you who wonder where Allie is please check this link.

SweetKberry Girls. Kangels - https://kangels.ch/. Trip took me to Seatle and I was able to reconnected with the girl which was my ATF for the last 4 years.

She is fit, tonned and horny. I forgot to mention her new DDD MM. She is no fat by any means and her service is one of the best in the business. After seeing her, realized how much she been missed. Unfortunately her plans do not include LA for now. If you want to see her need travel north. I think I will do it again.Truth be told, I heard multiple girls stated that other city charge more and they do less, the bar to satisfy a monger is lower.

Besides SF and LA, girls visited other states said they don't have to work as hard but get higher donation, and obviously less competitions too since less K-girls are around.

When I look at other out of state bookers, they have very limited providers but like in SF and LA, we have 10 times more here for us to pick from and refresh weekly or slowest on a monthly basis.

Competitions drive value, which means price, service and look. If they don't want to compete, they go else where, its been the norm.

Christophe1
02-01-24, 22:50
Truth be told, I heard multiple girls stated that other city charge more and they do less, the bar to satisfy a monger is lower.

Besides SF and LA, girls visited other states said they don't have to work as hard but get higher donation, and obviously less competitions too since less K-girls are around.

When I look at other out of state bookers, they have very limited providers but like in SF and LA, we have 10 times more here for us to pick from and refresh weekly or slowest on a monthly basis.

Competitions drive value, which means price, service and look. If they don't want to compete, they go else where, its been the norm.Yes, but the risk is much higher. California is the wild West and no one cares what their neighbors do. Most other places the neighbors are hawk-eyed wondering what these K-places are doing. It is pretty abhorrent behavoir when 10 to 20 unique guys are visiting your apartment building regularly.

Don't forget that the police are actually not facilitating crimes in these places and are looking to make busts. Especially during an election year.

Vulcan1009
02-01-24, 22:54
Looks. Cute petite young girl, she has amazing bubbly and fun personality. Nice curves on the right spot. Nice natural Cs, nice wet pussy and soft skins. I love shorts girls.

Service. She gave me a huge hug and welcome me to the apartment! She led me the room and holding hands together. She has a nice ass for a Korean girl while leading me to the room. I know I'm going to have a good ass time. I already showered at home so I skipped out on the shower. We started getting undressed and we starting making out with each other and playing with each other. I love the way she kisses with me, with a lot of tongue action and sucking on my lips. My hands were all over her body and playing with her shaved pussy. She had very nice perfume and smell really good, that was a plus. She told me to sit by the edge of the bed so she can service my cock. She started sucking my balls and licking it, I love every second of it. There was a lot of saliva all over my cock and she can take it deep in her mouth. I bend that nice ass of her and starting pounding her doggy style while standing. My hands were all over her tits while I thrust into her.

Damage - 320 an hour! She's in LA working with CGLA.Just to add on to your post, 320 is CFS, BB is +100, MSOG +40 that's a premium at 460.

THAT is a monthly lease for a loaded Toyota Camry for an hour of lust.

SturdyBirdy
02-01-24, 23:07
LOL, truth be told, she only say that in mish while you are looking at her and her head is looking down at your dick pounding her pussy, but for me, she said "oooooh Penis, ooooh Penis, oooOOOoooo", she never said "good penis" to me, maybe because I'm not a good boy, LOL.In my last session with Maia, she asked me whom I've seen. Mentioned Mini. She started talking shit about how annoying it was hearing "PENIS!" from outside her room. We had a good laugh.

SolarisMan
02-01-24, 23:07
Just to add on to your post, 320 is CFS, BB is +100, MSOG +40 that's a premium at 460.

THAT is a monthly lease for a loaded Toyota Camry for an hour of lust.And the beauty of it is that the Toyota is actually built in 2024 and not 1974 like most K-Girls!

FreeWally
02-01-24, 23:25
Just to add on to your post, 320 is CFS, BB is +100, MSOG +40 that's a premium at 460.

THAT is a monthly lease for a loaded Toyota Camry for an hour of lust.Guys, do you know what is a lot more expensive than a Camry or a Kgirl? Getting married. You know what's a lot more expensive than getting married? Getting divorced.

Let's count our blessings in these times and keep that context in mind. I'm only on my 50th kgirl visit but I would need about 1000 visits before I reach the cost of raising just one child, buying my first house, or getting my first divorce. Each one would be worth the money spent, though.

I must be in the extreme minority to consider kgirls cheap. You just pay them just once and never have to see them again. If anything, they've helped me focus on a successful career, stay out of trouble with women, and paid dividends.

AsianAssEater
02-01-24, 23:27
Truth be told, I heard multiple girls stated that other city charge more and they do less, the bar to satisfy a monger is lower.

Competitions drive value, which means price, service and look. If they don't want to compete, they go else where, its been the norm.Ding ding ding we have a winner. Exactly right here is what I've heard as well many of the girls that come here also are GFE only at other states and they switch go bb when they come to LA. 100% true what you said about them doing less and charging more in other states.

Taliesin92
02-02-24, 00:15

Who do you think takes the crown in recent times?Ina. Best in a lot of categories right now, including BBBJ.

SharingHer
02-02-24, 00:47
In what part of my review said she is fugly like the pictures that was circulated here last year?

I never met that old Mimi so I do not know, but what I know is that this Mimi was as I reviewed.

I think she look great for her age and she acts young so that's a plus. Why don't you go see and find out, LOL.Under penalty of banishment from the board for misinformaton, can you confirm this Mimi you saw and raved about is definitely not the girl referenced in the photo from this post from May of last year?:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6442937&highlight=mimi#post6442937.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=696820&d=1683852342

Vulcan1009
02-02-24, 03:37
Guys, do you know what is a lot more expensive than a Camry or a Kgirl? Getting married. You know what's a lot more expensive than getting married? Getting divorced.

Let's count our blessings in these times and keep that context in mind. I'm only on my 50th kgirl visit but I would need about 1000 visits before I reach the cost of raising just one child, buying my first house, or getting my first divorce. Each one would be worth the money spent, though.

I must be in the extreme minority to consider kgirls cheap. You just pay them just once and never have to see them again. If anything, they've helped me focus on a successful career, stay out of trouble with women, and paid dividends.Oh, let's be honest, I'm divorced, did not paid a cent! Her salary is slightly more than I am and we did not own anything nor kids after 9 years, so to me, it wasn't expensive but time wasted and money.

Now, as for 340, it's market value and a trend, like stocks, to me, I think it's at a right point but anything above, you got to be NVDA or something really hot, LOL. 340 is like mutual fund every one could afford.

I'm well over 100 k girls that I stopped counting. As for housing? Do the math with interest rate now, by the time you paid off with 30 yr interest, the house value will be less than the principal +interest you paid. So, money to me is money, value is value. I see 460 is premium, that's just me. On any given night in WLA, you see Porsche, BMW, Mercedes park there and to them, their value would be different too.

KingsFoil
02-02-24, 07:00
Oh, let's be honest, I'm divorced, did not paid a cent! Her salary is slightly more than I am and we did not own anything nor kids after 9 years, so to me, it wasn't expensive but time wasted and money.

Now, as for 340, it's market value and a trend, like stocks, to me, I think it's at a right point but anything above, you got to be NVDA or something really hot, LOL. 340 is like mutual fund every one could afford.

I'm well over 100 k girls that I stopped counting. As for housing? Do the math with interest rate now, by the time you paid off with 30 yr interest, the house value will be less than the principal +interest you paid. So, money to me is money, value is value. I see 460 is premium, that's just me. On any given night in WLA, you see Porsche, BMW, Mercedes park there and to them, their value would be different too.When it was $250 to $270, I was going every week or every other week. At $340, I don't feel the value. This is probably because I speak portuguese and spanish and know where to get a fit girl with an amazing ass in So Paulo, Rio, or Medellin for only $50 to $75. I use credit card points to get the flights. Here in LA at $340, I'm only doing repeats with my favorites if I am in between travel sessions and don't feel like waiting.

By raising prices, they have gone from making $1,000 a month from me, to only $340 every two months.

$340 is what it is. Way overpriced if you have access to travel.

KingsFoil
02-02-24, 07:05
In my last session with Maia, she asked me whom I've seen. Mentioned Mini. She started talking shit about how annoying it was hearing "PENIS!" from outside her room. We had a good laugh.For me Mini kept screaming, "Muy grande!" I don't even look Hispanic. I wonder what possessed her to speak spanish that day.

Readct
02-02-24, 07:28
When it was $250 to $270, I was going every week or every other week. At $340, I don't feel the value. This is probably because I speak portuguese and spanish and know where to get a fit girl with an amazing ass in So Paulo, Rio, or Medellin for only $50 to $75. I use credit card points to get the flights. Here in LA at $340, I'm only doing repeats with my favorites if I am in between travel sessions and don't feel like waiting.

By raising prices, they have gone from making $1,000 a month from me, to only $340 every two months.

$340 is what it is. Way overpriced if you have access to travel.KingFoil speaks my language.

I live in Denver and there is a KGirl agency called GirlsOffice that brings the usual suspects through on a rotating basis. $360 per hour. Ben there, done that. Meh.

But for the value proposition I travel monthly to Tijuana. Less than 2 hours flight midweek on Frontier to SD for $38 roundtrip. Two nights at a 4 star hotel at $75 per night. Three one hour teen agency chicas bare everything sessions at $130 per visit. Craps at the casino which has often paid for the trip. Amazing street tacos, and a trip to the Rosarito beach one day for lobster tacos and to stick my feet in the Pacific.

+/650 all in for three sessions, flights, food, lodging. I count that as a monthly 'retain my sanity' therapy session.

RockItAllNite
02-02-24, 09:11
Ding ding ding we have a winner. Exactly right here is what I've heard as well many of the girls that come here also are GFE only at other states and they switch go bb when they come to LA. 100% true what you said about them doing less and charging more in other states.And fewer customers too.

PumpNDump
02-02-24, 12:59
Kbliss Friday fun activity roster.

KGFever
02-02-24, 13:07
You must be in the minority because she consistently averages an 8 on service.

To each his own! I think her 8.2 overall score for looks is well deserved. Who would you rate an 8 or 9 in looks then? I am curious.

My positive result was from last September, and I took meds and got cleared, my last 10-panel this January was negative on everything.I visited and rate her face 7. 5 body 8. 5 services 9. She showed me a bottle of med and asked me to take one if I worry about it... lol!

JackHolly
02-02-24, 13:39
For those that can afford to take 1-3 days off every month or two like this from life, more power to you! I'm envious. But I would guess that many (maybe most?) of us can't take that kind of time off from work and / or personal life monthly or every other month.

KingFoil speaks my language.

I live in Denver and there is a KGirl agency called GirlsOffice that brings the usual suspects through on a rotating basis. $360 per hour. Ben there, done that. Meh.

But for the value proposition I travel monthly to Tijuana. Less than 2 hours flight midweek on Frontier to SD for $38 roundtrip. Two nights at a 4 star hotel at $75 per night. Three one hour teen agency chicas bare everything sessions at $130 per visit. Craps at the casino which has often paid for the trip. Amazing street tacos, and a trip to the Rosarito beach one day for lobster tacos and to stick my feet in the Pacific.

+/650 all in for three sessions, flights, food, lodging. I count that as a monthly 'retain my sanity' therapy session.

MisterChango
02-02-24, 14:22
KingFoil speaks my language.

+/650 all in for three sessions, flights, food, lodging. I count that as a monthly 'retain my sanity' therapy session.Mind telling the rest of us what agency you're using in Tijuana?

FreeWally
02-02-24, 16:15
I'm well over 100 k girls that I stopped counting. As for housing? Do the math with interest rate now, by the time you paid off with 30 yr interest, the house value will be less than the principal +interest you paid. So, money to me is money, value is value. I see 460 is premium, that's just me. On any given night in WLA, you see Porsche, BMW, Mercedes park there and to them, their value would be different too.You make good points and I was just asking people to keep perspective because as you say, more than money there is a lot of time to be wasted with regular women. Kgirls save us a lot of time and effort.

I wouldn't recommend buying a house now, but buying a house works for reasons they don't teach in school. My mortgage is $1500 for a place I'd have to rent for $3500, because rents have increased that much since while my mortgage has not and never will. I can move out any time and rent it to someone for $3500 and downsize when I retire and travel. In 10 years I'll charge $4500 while my mortgage is the same and then suddenly zero. Total interest paid doesn't mean what you think and this is the most important thing I was taught. I could pay off my mortgage in cash now and "pay no interest" but that would be a very bad move. The bank is loaning it to me at 2. 75% and I keep the balance in stocks instead of paying off my mortgage. It doubles every 7-10 years. I've been in stocks for 22 years and the S&P has doubled twice and then some since then. I would LOVE to pay more interest on a new loan if the bank would be dumb enough to lend me money at any interest rate under 5%. Sorry for the rant but this is the same advice I give to my kids and others. Both the difference in rent and average gains from stocks are more than I need for this hobby. I have no choice but to give away the rest to relatives. I didn't discover something new, rich people taught me this when I was a child. It's finance 101.

Readct
02-02-24, 16:45
You make good points and I was just asking people to keep perspective because as you say, more than money there is a lot of time to be wasted with regular women. Kgirls save us a lot of time and effort.

I wouldn't recommend buying a house now, but buying a house works for reasons they don't teach in school. My mortgage is $1500 for a place I'd have to rent for $3500, because rents have increased that much since while my mortgage has not and never will. I can move out any time and rent it to someone for $3500 and downsize when I retire and travel. In 10 years I'll charge $4500 while my mortgage is the same and then suddenly zero. Total interest paid doesn't mean what you think and this is the most important thing I was taught. I could pay off my mortgage in cash now and "pay no interest" but that would be a very bad move. The bank is loaning it to me at 2. 75% and I keep the balance in stocks instead of paying off my mortgage. It doubles every 7-10 years. I've been in stocks for 22 years and the S&P has doubled twice and then some since then. I would LOVE to pay more interest on a new loan if the bank would be dumb enough to lend me money at any interest rate under 5%. Sorry for the rant but this is the same advice I give to my kids and others. Both the difference in rent and average gains from stocks are more than I need for this hobby. I have no choice but to give away the rest to relatives. I didn't discover something new, rich people taught me this when I was a child. It's finance 101.Those are a lot of words to explain a simple concept: opportunity cost.

BobLove
02-02-24, 18:22
Those are a lot of words to explain a simple concept: opportunity cost.Can we keep this on topic? SMH.

Christophe1
02-02-24, 21:04
Everything was perfect. I fucking wanted to get buck wild. Animal beast style.

The name that rhymes with money.

Honey,

Korean Shakira, Shakira.

Do not believe the hype.

You and me.

Forever.

Perfect day. So satisfied that the only thing that can complete me.

After a 49.6 minute fuckfest is to clutch my heart, look at the sky, and exclaim.

We are just starting.

Please erase this stuff from your mind. No way that after all these gears.

(Stop reading. I write this for me commemorate this day).

Sunny, ryhmes with money.

Fuck. I went in there beast style.

Actually, I don't ever think, I have been so satisfied.

Want to raise my hands up, Rocky Balboa style.

Christophe1
02-02-24, 22:07

Honey,

Korean Shakira, Shakira.

Do not believe the hype.

You and me.

Forever.

After a 49.6 minute fuckfest is to clutch my heart, look at the sky, and exclaim.

We are just starting.

Want to raise my hands up, Rocky Balboa style.I forgot the song post.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM

SolarisMan
02-02-24, 23:59

Honey,

Korean Shakira, Shakira.

Do not believe the hype.

You and me.

Forever.

We are just starting.

Want to raise my hands up, Rocky Balboa style.

So, what is this post about?

LoveFromFrank
02-03-24, 01:00
So, what is this post about?Sunny for the win? With a dash of psychedelics to get the poetry flowing? LOL.

LoveFromFrank
02-03-24, 01:10
Can we keep this on topic? SMH.Just got done visiting Poppy to confirm it's the one I saw on a business trip east side. Same girl but totally totally pictures being used. She's still fairly attractive and again, fantastic fucking rack. Softest tits next to some other greats but alas, same problem for me. No chemistry and it was extremely awkward waiting to recharge for the second nut. Still! She tried and is objectively hot. Recommended if you just need a nut with a nice body. No repeat due to better options at the price point.

SuperMan333
02-03-24, 01:50
You make good points and I was just asking people to keep perspective because as you say, more than money there is a lot of time to be wasted with regular women. Kgirls save us a lot of time and effort.

I wouldn't recommend buying a house now, but buying a house works for reasons they don't teach in school. My mortgage is $1500 for a place I'd have to rent for $3500, because rents have increased that much since while my mortgage has not and never will. I can move out any time and rent it to someone for $3500 and downsize when I retire and travel. In 10 years I'll charge $4500 while my mortgage is the same and then suddenly zero. Total interest paid doesn't mean what you think and this is the most important thing I was taught. I could pay off my mortgage in cash now and "pay no interest" but that would be a very bad move. The bank is loaning it to me at 2. 75% and I keep the balance in stocks instead of paying off my mortgage. It doubles every 7-10 years. I've been in stocks for 22 years and the S&P has doubled twice and then some since then. I would LOVE to pay more interest on a new loan if the bank would be dumb enough to lend me money at any interest rate under 5%. Sorry for the rant but this is the same advice I give to my kids and others. Both the difference in rent and average gains from stocks are more than I need for this hobby. I have no choice but to give away the rest to relatives. I didn't discover something new, rich people taught me this when I was a child. It's finance 101.Bro, you would have got more respect out of people if you had just said you were lucky to be born in a time where mortgage is $1500. Instead, you went and act the finance guru route. I had a uncle who was a middle school janitor, he probably brought his house for under 80 k in the Bay Area during his time. Today it is worth close to 2 million.

Throwawayhok89
02-03-24, 02:22
Don't cha know, this thread is where I come to get all my financial and pube trimming advice. Now I can live with financial freedom and carry on with a clean smooth weenie. / anchormanjump

Bro, you would have got more respect out of people if you had just said you were lucky to be born in a time where mortgage is $1500. Instead, you went and act the finance guru route. I had a uncle who was a middle school janitor, he probably brought his house for under 80 k in the Bay Area during his time. Today it is worth close to 2 million..

Vulcan1009
02-03-24, 02:26
Under penalty of banishment from the board for misinformaton, can you confirm this Mimi you saw and raved about is definitely not the girl referenced in the photo from this post from May of last year?:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6442937&highlight=mimi#post6442937.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=696820&d=1683852342The Mimi I saw was a lot prettier and no tattoo on stomach. Tits not as big as this picture you attached (D cup) and more coke bottle (C cup) not TOAS.

But for whatever it is, go see her yourself then come back and tell me, what about that?

As for what you claim of banishment for misinformation, who to tell me if you haven't seen her yourself? LOL.

And if the rule apply, most of us won't be here, LOL, IT'S THE INTERNET, don't believe what you see until proven, hehehehehe.

Vulcan1009
02-03-24, 02:28
When it was $250 to $270, I was going every week or every other week. At $340, I don't feel the value. This is probably because I speak portuguese and spanish and know where to get a fit girl with an amazing ass in So Paulo, Rio, or Medellin for only $50 to $75. I use credit card points to get the flights. Here in LA at $340, I'm only doing repeats with my favorites if I am in between travel sessions and don't feel like waiting.

$340 is what it is. Way overpriced if you have access to travel.I don't travel and I like to chill after a session in my own home, so WLA is 5 minutes away and for me the hoflation is okay at this point, anything higher would be a no go anymore. Which is good for me to save up investment funds, LOL.

Vulcan1009
02-03-24, 02:32
For those that can afford to take 1-3 days off every month or two like this from life, more power to you! I'm envious. But I would guess that many (maybe most?) of us can't take that kind of time off from work and / or personal life monthly or every other month.Yup, most of us are like moment of notice, the urges came up because you saw someone hot today or whatever triggers during the day, and you called up booking the same night, that's me, never really pre-book or plan. I go whenever so travel is out of question.

In another hand, I do love a chica with BB but in the south, STD are a lot more common.

DaddyGoogle
02-03-24, 06:34
Very submissive and probably the best feeling pussy it will make your cock tap-out with her Kegel muscle.

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/How do you book with M? DM me.

SunsetMando
02-03-24, 12:40
As for what you claim of banishment for misinformation, who to tell me if you haven't seen her yourself? LOL.

And if the rule apply, most of us won't be here, LOL, IT'S THE INTERNET, don't believe what you see until proven, hehehehehe.I don't think he was being serious LOL.

Christophe1
02-03-24, 12:49
So, what is this post about?I'm sorry. I am not supposed to keep posting about the same person but I think she already has her patrons and doesn't need many more clients. A made provider so here goes my story purely for entertainment purposes. I believe in the power of a luminary muse as a source to motivate, inspire, and reward, thus in thought and action I chose Sunny. The sun is my energy and I love the long, almost never-ending, days of Summer, but I digress. After a couple of visits, I started feeling like I needed to seek someone else just to fuck straight for an hour because I sort of like her and could honestly just hang out naked, embrace, and kiss to fill up time. Also, from my understanding of reading others here, some think lowly of providers and that they must hate what they do, so I don't want to be a source of such disdain and restrain myself. I was nervous since I just wanted to fuck and fuck and fuck some more. Hell, I think I am going to go out and fuck today too.

So I was a bit elated from this week's phenomenal stock market. I have a Sunny account and in it was one of my picks but talking to her it was one that she also had. I give her credit since I hope that she becomes one of the best traders in the world and we can share winning jubilation together. So this trade netted over $10 k in three days and I explained that is just a tiny fraction of what I do and I will gift her the skills required to fulfill the promise I made here.

Anyway, on to the fucking. It was the best. You might remember how I said that I don't care about giving a provider orgasms and she told me that she loves them, she is a nympho. I liked that so we went Nymphomaniac together. I tossed her around with my dick in her the entire time. She face-fucked my dick all the way in at last while looking up at me with her divine face and blonde curly hair from being fucked so much. The highlight was her in doggie and me doing a push-up position above her while slamming down on her pussy with great force and velocity that I could feel her pussy deep down to fill the deepest crevice. I could feel the whole hole shifting with the thrusts as she gleefully used her vibrator. When all was said and done she was saying, sa-rang-hae. After I felt bad for fucking her so much and because time was ending I pulled her to the edge of the bed she got in mish with her legs up in the air and I filled her pussy up as in worship to the divine Venus. Afterward, we just laid there with her pussy full of my nonstop hard cock as she oozed out all my man juices (later I sat in the wet spot in the middle edge of the bed, sorry) and we joked and laughed.

The next thing I knew her phone was going off and I was rushing to get dressed as someone approached the door (2-hour appointment) for her, Ari must have gotten it, so we snuck to the front like kids who were about to get caught to sneak out the door as her parents pulled into the garage. She whispered and kissed me and off a fled.

PumpNDump
02-03-24, 12:56
Kblisss Saturday lineup. Bebe has flown the coup.

Remi Juni Ina Sinbi Viki.

TD Leafs
02-03-24, 13:05
So on her CG site, she has 3 names and I don't recognize any of them. Ha.

Tulip Hari Victoria.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/tulip