PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168

Chancas
12-31-23, 17:52
Supposedly her last working day in another state was today. It appears she will be back in LA on 1/7 with SweetAsianGem as Lynn. IIRC that's her new name.I hope she goes with the bright lighting again. I've always hated the dark rooms.

BobLove
12-31-23, 18:01
She's booked for like a week, more then 3 days like at least 5 LOL.Today is Dec31 and Esme is booked until Jan7. Expect other girls to increase BB upcharge. #inflation.

BonerAppetitty
12-31-23, 18:04
My apology. I didn't mean to include MOST non-reviewers as Gate Keepers haha. I was merely responding to complaints like rate increase, fake Babies, etc because I see reviews as a way to fix it. I was just confused about complaints when I don't see proper justification.

Please pay no mind if you are not an actual gate keeper. It's just self motivation for Boner to try new girls. I don't actually care about no reviews because I see new girls regardless.

I would count myself as a Gate Keeper but I changed because I agreed with you. I was invited to private groups but was not interested. After all, I meant to make private groups unnecessary. The MAIN reason GKs don't post review is because they want you (others) to stay in your lane. If anyone thinks I am pointing finger, consider the finger as pointing to myself to do better LOL.

I will stop imploring comrades to help Make LA Great Again. Not going to discuss further about GKs either. Sorry for getting side tracked.

...Ultimately, even if we don't get more reviewers, I don't want us pointing fingers and menacingly shaking our fists at imaginary opponents relying on ill-conceived and unnecessary justifications. We can use that energy and time for better things. Like fucking kgirls and reviewing them.

BonerAppetitty
12-31-23, 18:13
Yes, I believed Member2210 was reviewing the "good" Sophia. That was why I responded so people don't think a brother is a shill for the "bad" Sophia that Im Yours reviewed. I trust Im Yours too. He just reviewed the "good" Sophia for the win.

To your answer, those reviews were before WLA sophie3 showed up on the line up.

Original big tit sophie started in WLA but shortly after moved to MW.

So I believe all reviews were for original sophie who started from WLA then moved to MW...

BonerAppetitty
12-31-23, 18:27
I do not know. No idea why she changed name because she was great. Let's wait and see.

Any idea if she only going to be booked with sag or if she will be on other booker? If not I'm going to have to get verified with sag!

Vulcan1009
12-31-23, 22:35
User

PumpNDump

Vulcan1009

SolarisMan

SsStuntCock

MiamiHeat2020

JoseMan

BonerAppetitty

Christophe1

Bastard Chorum

HiKeke

Thanks for keeping us informed in 2023.

- 2022 Results (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6277387&viewfull=1#post6277387).Just how much I have donated post tax on k-girl this entire year, I really wish I could write it off like medical insurance as pre tax, LOL.

As for the year 2023, I want to say the biggest let down #1 girl I saw was JAV Momo Minami, she is far from the movie, the way she act, dos and don't etc, donated the only upcharge I had this year to her and totally not worth it.

So, lets share who is your biggest regret for 2023 !! Who did you see, how much donation and why its a let down.

Vulcan1009
12-31-23, 22:54
My apology. I didn't mean to include MOST non-reviewers as Gate Keepers haha. I was merely responding to complaints like rate increase, fake Babies, etc because I see reviews as a way to fix it. I was just confused about complaints when I don't see proper justification.

Please pay no mind if you are not an actual gate keeper. It's just self motivation for Boner to try new girls. I don't actually care about no reviews because I see new girls regardless.

I would count myself as a Gate Keeper but I changed because I agreed with you. I was invited to private groups but was not interested. After all, I meant to make private groups unnecessary. The MAIN reason GKs don't post review is because they want you (others) to stay in your lane. If anyone thinks I am pointing finger, consider the finger as pointing to myself to do better LOL.

I will stop imploring comrades to help Make LA Great Again. Not going to discuss further about GKs either. Sorry for getting side tracked.Come on guys, lets not be so sensitive, we don't like girls that's sensitive with no this and don't that, so don't be one yourself.

Or I can think back in time with SOs that you came home walking on an egg shell sensitive like she is gonna blow up any second, LOL.

We are here open minded and discuss k-pussies, yes there will be conflict, opinion or comments, but at the end, this is just a forum that we share our thoughts, it's a space for people like us, tall, short, skinny or fat, smelly or not. I don't take these commons / reviews seriously all this years, all the info here are a mer suggestion until I have proven myself.

So if someone being a dick, dirtbag or nice guy, white nights, I can careless unless I see the girl they talked about myself.

Keep posting guys, as long as within forum safety guideline, we good, LOL.

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

TempletonRat
01-01-24, 00:49
Just how much I have donated post tax on k-girl this entire year, I really wish I could write it off like medical insurance as pre tax, LOL.

As for the year 2023, I want to say the biggest let down #1 girl I saw was JAV Momo Minami, she is far from the movie, the way she act, dos and don't etc, donated the only upcharge I had this year to her and totally not worth it.

So, lets share who is your biggest regret for 2023 !! Who did you see, how much donation and why its a let down.My biggest K-girl regret this year was an older bareback mamasan out by UCSD.

I don't really have connects down there and she was bottom of the barrel, sub-M by far.

SsStuntCock
01-01-24, 01:23
So, lets share who is your biggest regret for 2023 !! Who did you see, how much donation and why its a let down.Yurie LSC / Mimi CG. 260. This hobby can be unforgiving, no matter the cost. Cheers to brighter days and ATF lays in 2024.

JoseMan
01-01-24, 14:05
Hopefully in 2024, LA gets a girl like this that truly merit a BABY label.

BobLove
01-01-24, 17:25
Hopefully in 2024, LA gets a girl like this that truly merit a BABY label.Baby Suah looks like that.

JoseMan
01-01-24, 18:41
Baby Suah looks like that.OK-That is interesting. When I asked from the booker about Baby Suah, she responded to me by saying: "Not Real Photo". I want to believe you but I tend to believe the booker who has financial interest in my inquiry.

I do not want to post that particular text exchange because then the booker and boss, can identify who made the inquiry by looking at the date and time of the inquiry.

GG1234
01-02-24, 05:32
Does anyone know what happened to him? He was pretty active up until the beginning of September 2023 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6586411&viewfull=1#post6586411), and then silence.

BobLove
01-02-24, 06:12
Does anyone know what happened to him? He was pretty active up until the beginning of September 2023 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6586411&viewfull=1#post6586411), and then silence.If he is a Mufftime alias, I believe Mufftime died.

DblEspresso
01-02-24, 11:48
If he is a Mufftime alias, I believe Mufftime died.I thought he emerged as PumpnDump?

GoldDust58
01-02-24, 12:25
Does anyone know what happened to him? He was pretty active up until the beginning of September 2023 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6586411&viewfull=1#post6586411), and then silence.I'm still here my bros. I'm not muffdiver nor am I pumpndump. Mufftime probably passed away. I'm not like others who create 6-7 usernames, which is what some people are doing in this board. Across any platform I use only the same name. This is one of the reason I don't really post anymore, many of the post where coming from the same person pumping the same lousy girl, everyone knows what I'm talking about. I am still thankful for the OGs who align with my tastes and can get real intel from. I don't kgirl monger that much anymore outside of my ATFs, mostly mix it up between mp spots, TJ, and korgs. I do most of my kgirl mongering in Norcal. Price is better for the same exact girls that come here. They seem to work harder up there for less money. You can always PM for anything I'll respond when I can.

As for the JAV invasion. I hope it ends LOL. I think korgs missed the opportunity to capitalize off them. If they were trained and shaved, something good could have come of them. I see it's slowed down with them coming to korgs and see them popping back up a corgs. That's more fitting to their service. Vulcan I agree, Momo Minami was a disappointment. You could pound her at pleasure and watch her puppies flop around but can't touch the nipple. That was a joke. At the least we can see we had a go at her, even if it was underwhelming.

I spoke too soon and Nami, another jgirl pops up across all bookers. She was in NorCal a few weeks ago. Both at different korgs and corgs, had some really bad review. Young but really bad service. Please korgs, no more jgirls. I think it is safer too after what happens in other cities to keep it to kgirls. Almost all the norcal orgs dumped them already too

JoseMan
01-02-24, 12:49
I'm still here my bros. I'm not muffdiver nor am I pumpndump. Mufftime probably passed away. I'm not like others who create 6-7 usernames, which is what some people are doing in this board. Across any platform I use only the same name. This is one of the reason I don't really post anymore, many of the post where coming from the same person pumping the same lousy girl, everyone knows what I'm talking about. I am still thankful for the OGs who align with my tastes and can get real intel from. I don't kgirl monger that much anymore outside of my ATFs, mostly mix it up between mp spots, TJ, and korgs. I do most of my kgirl mongering in Norcal. Price is better for the same exact girls that come here. They seem to work harder up there for less money. You can always PM for anything I'll respond when I can.

As for the JAV invasion. I hope it ends LOL. I think korgs missed the opportunity to capitalize off them. If they were trained and shaved, something good could have come of them. I see it's slowed down with them coming to korgs and see them popping back up a corgs. That's more fitting to their service. Vulcan I agree, Momo Minami was a disappointment. You could pound her at pleasure and watch her puppies flop around but can't touch the nipple. That was a joke. At the least we can see we had a go at her, even if it was underwhelming.Sometimes saying nothing is better or staying silent is best option. Unfortunately, you can read the board many times and you will notice that we are talking about the same girls from many moons and years ago over and over. They already have been discusses, digested and fucked and most happened decade ago.

So, I could see why some active members refrain from posting altogether. There is not much to talk about!

Taliesin92
01-02-24, 15:42
Asha's tits are pretty f'ing great, IMO. Not D or DD or whatever the ad says. But definitely a full C, and they are beautifully done. Her surgeon is an artist of the highest order. Add her fun personality and high skill level into the mix, and I'd say she's solid ATF material for guys in their 40's, 50's, etc. If you prefer a true 20-something girl, then yeah, maybe you're looking elsewhere. But I'd say for most dudes who want a good combination of looks and skill, Asha is a killer k-girl. I always leave her place happy and exhausted!Anybody know where Asha has landed? She's no longer in LA (MW). Orange County perhaps?

JoseMan
01-02-24, 18:24
Baby Suah looks like that.Here is the slim down version of the booker's text regarding Baby Suah!

PounderMC
01-02-24, 22:55
Here is the slim down version of the booker's text regarding Baby Suah!Your booker is very honest. LOL

Kent747
01-03-24, 00:19
Anybody know where Asha has landed? She's no longer in LA (MW). Orange County perhaps?She is listed under OC roster on ckd.

SturdyBirdy
01-03-24, 01:04
Here is the slim down version of the booker's text regarding Baby Suah!They have the telltale signs of AI generation.

RocketManP
01-03-24, 03:10
Your booker is very honest. LOLProbably top 5 honest booker in this hemisphere.

PounderMC
01-03-24, 12:33
Probably top 5 honest booker in this hemisphere.This is what my booker sends me when asking about new chick that will be arriving to USA, she looks like that, you will be happy.

PumpNDump
01-03-24, 13:00
Kbliss Wednesday lineup.

Ina Maia Juni Viki.

Bbaka10
01-03-24, 14:19
This is what my booker sends me when asking about new chick that will be arriving to USA, she looks like that, you will be happy.Who is that supposed to be? And where can I book her?

Taliesin92
01-03-24, 17:12
She is listed under OC roster on ckd.Good to know, thanks! Looks like I'll be putting a lot more miles on my car now.

LabiaFedora
01-04-24, 02:57
Hopefully in 2024, LA gets a girl like this that truly merit a BABY label.Yes, cheers.

JoseMan
01-04-24, 10:48
Good to know, thanks! Looks like I'll be putting a lot more miles on my car now.The LA booker is an honest one! She has Never let me down.

JoseMan
01-04-24, 10:49
This is what my booker sends me when asking about new chick that will be arriving to USA, she looks like that, you will be happy.Let's see where and whom she pops up with!

RockItAllNite
01-04-24, 10:54
Has anyone seen Cream in LA? This girl has been around quite a while and has ads with many bookers. She has reviews on another board but nothing here. Why is that?

Has this board diminished to the point where there are mostly shills hyping the same girls repeatedly, even when they leave the area? Seems that most Senior members are repeating with "tried and true" ATFs. Could this be because of the ever increasing cost to play with new kgirls and risk disappointment?

PounderMC
01-04-24, 11:39
Let's see where and whom she pops up with!But, the fine print "Looks like that" tells me is likely not her. Talent scout in Korea starting training her to pour bottles.

UnknownSD
01-04-24, 11:47
Has anyone seen Cream in LA? This girl has been around quite a while and has ads with many bookers. She has reviews on another board but nothing here. Why is that?

Has this board diminished to the point where there are mostly shills hyping the same girls repeatedly, even when they leave the area? Seems that most Senior members are repeating with "tried and true" ATFs. Could this be because of the ever increasing cost to play with new kgirls and risk disappointment?The last few girls that I booked with CGLA and 40 models were a disappointment so hesitant to try again. Got catfished too many times. They are not like what it used to be 15 years ago. Those girls were DDG. Fresh new girls every day from Korea and the photos are accurate with slight blur on the faces but you can tell what they look like.

PounderMC
01-04-24, 13:28
Who is that supposed to be? And where can I book her?Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4s6H4ku6ZY

PumpNDump
01-04-24, 13:40
Kbliss Thursday availability.

Ina Maia Juni Viki.

TheMan567
01-04-24, 13:52
This is what my booker sends me when asking about new chick that will be arriving to USA, she looks like that, you will be happy.That might be Anne from cakd. Reports from oc says she is Hya.

SolarisMan
01-04-24, 14:15

Has this board diminished to the point where there are mostly shills hyping the same girls repeatedly, even when they leave the area? Seems that most Senior members are repeating with "tried and true" ATFs. Could this be because of the ever increasing cost to play with new kgirls and risk disappointment?A note on Cream; Here is my worthless 2 cents! In my opinion, Cream is couple notch below Sunny in term of a look and service. For those who have seen Sunny, Sunny is not a BABY and she is perhaps in her high 29 or mid 30 years of age but she present herself very well and she can perform well in session.

Having said that, be advised that Cream is two notch below Sunny in term of look and service. You have been warned.

PounderMC
01-04-24, 16:58
That might be Anne from cakd. Reports from oc says she is Hya.Going to get my OC boys on it and report back to me. Thanks for info.

Chancas
01-04-24, 20:53
Seems that most Senior members are repeating with "tried and true" ATFs. Could this be because of the ever increasing cost to play with new kgirls and risk disappointment?Sadly I think this is the case. Overpriced girls and few superstars.

AsianAssEater
01-04-24, 22:40
Has this board diminished to the point where there are mostly shills hyping the same girls repeatedly, even when they leave the area? Seems that most Senior members are repeating with "tried and true" ATFs. Could this be because of the ever increasing cost to play with new kgirls and risk disappointment?I mean yeah I'm just sticking with my true service queens in wla there's no need to go anywhere else unless you're one of those Hya hunter guys. Why go pay an upcharge at Mw or kt when they are literally same age or older than wla bb special girls. I don't see the point. Also with the Jgirls that tried charging ridiculous upcharges some Kgirls think they can get that too. At that price point you just save 2 visits and go see Nicole Doshi or Kim Saigon instead for some nasty nasty fun.

Bbaka10
01-04-24, 23:36
Anybody have any intel on DopeJene? I'm intrigued by the table shower and prostate massage, but curious if someone could give me more deets.

BuildingGuy
01-04-24, 23:51
Sadly I think this is the case. Overpriced girls and few superstars.I still take one or two fliers a month on WLA cheapies but almost always regret it. Never had a bad experience with my favorites.

Taliesin92
01-04-24, 23:55
The LA booker is an honest one! She has Never let me down.Totally agree. She is the BEST booker of them all, IMHO. Any time she recommends a girl, I say "yes," because I know the girl will be smokin' hot and 100% my type. Over many years, she and her predecessors have never steered me in the wrong direction. That's such a rare quality in this hobby!

Taliesin92
01-05-24, 00:13
If he is a Mufftime alias, I believe Mufftime died.Oh man, that's the first I've heard of it. Does anyone know what happened to Mufftime? (Assuming it's true.) How did he die?

Honestly, he wasn't my favorite person on the k-scene, but he was still a loyal Kgirl-loving monger. I'm pretty sure I ran into him once at a very popular apartment complex in MW, several years ago. I guess the booker gave him the wrong apartment number, or he read it wrong on the text, and he was knocking on the door that I was supposed to enter. I waited in the background for a while, not wanting to cause a scene. But this sweet little k-girl wouldn't open the door because she knew I was coming, and she knew that guy knocking on the door wasn't me.

Finally, I had to walk up and tell him, "She's not going to open the door for you. Let me try. " He graciously stepped aside, and then laughed out loud when she let me in.

I give him credit for not being a dick about it. LOL! That's my Mufftime story.

Spongee62
01-05-24, 00:34
Sadly I think this is the case. Overpriced girls and few superstars.I am for the most part sticking with my current favs.

SturdyBirdy
01-05-24, 02:49
Sadly I think this is the case. Overpriced girls and few superstars.Yep. And the few great new providers who've come through recently have vanished after short stays. I was supposed to see Ooyu a few weeks ago because I wanted a proper slimthicc Korean with huge titties. She ended up getting her period the day before, so I had to pivot to Tiny / Soya, whom I wanted to meet because I generally prefer petite and curvy. Decent looking. Mediocre service. Won't repeat. Punished again for branching out. TA Nicole tells me Ooyu is on vacation, but isn't sure of her return date.

Missed out on Yujin, Juliette, and Asha. GKS will not respond to me, so I can't see Honey / Sweet.

SturdyBirdy
01-05-24, 02:51
Does anyone have intel on this gal? Not sure if she's been in LA / OC before. She seems like a veteran.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/aria.k

https://get9irl.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=2&product_id=929

https://topangels.ch/topangel/ariadd2/

StopTheMonger
01-05-24, 09:43
There's a reason why there is less talk. I used to be more active until shill and dishonest reviews became the norm. I expect harsh DETAILED (in-depth looks and services) reviews since this is a board to discuss services. I've gotten baited far too many times to TOFTT. You'll see many shining reviews without mentioning MSOG, CIP, or even weight. Such a shame.

And l too have also cut back a lot due to quality, and price. If I was getting 300 all inclusive PSE from an 8/10+ looks you bet I'd be going weekly+. Things just aren't the same ever since pre-covid.

Thanks Obama.

A note on Cream; Here is my worthless 2 cents! In my opinion, Cream is couple notch below Sunny in term of a look and service. For those who have seen Sunny, Sunny is not a BABY and she is perhaps in her high 29 or mid 30 years of age but she present herself very well and she can perform well in session.

Having said that, be advised that Cream is two notch below Sunny in term of look and service. You have been warned.Sunny is at least late 30's and is a little 'stalkier' than your normal K-girl. Nonetheless service queen and is worth a visit or two. I would put Sunny as a 6 for a K-girl. So if she's a standard deviation below Sunny then she's probably not worth a visit.

HaremKing
01-05-24, 11:25
Does anyone have intel on this gal? Not sure if she's been in LA / OC before. She seems like a veteran.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/ariadd2/I have a feeling she is a rebrand. I was planning to TOFTT if I have time. Will report back if I do.

LoveFromFrank
01-05-24, 11:26
A note on Cream; Here is my worthless 2 cents! In my opinion, Cream is couple notch below Sunny in term of a look and service. For those who have seen Sunny, Sunny is not a BABY and she is perhaps in her high 29 or mid 30 years of age but she present herself very well and she can perform well in session.

Having said that, be advised that Cream is two notch below Sunny in term of look and service. You have been warned.Saw Cream yesterday and that’s some money I wish had went elsewhere. The pictures looked good and it looked like a good time given the studio they take these photos at usually yield solid results. Not so. Heavy photoshopped and service wasn't terrible. Like, not c-org or c-parlor terrible where the girl was telling me to cum within 5 minutes of penetration but the chemistry was just non existent. Felt like a burden or bother as I tried to make conversation in the interim between pops but it was just painfully awkward and sub-par sex.

Could be me or could be that she'd rather be with family during the holidays which I can understand. It's a no repeat for me but feel free to try your hand at a better time than I.

SolarisMan
01-05-24, 13:45
Saw Cream yesterday and thats some money I wish had went elsewhere. The pictures looked good and it looked like a good time given the studio they take these photos at usually yield solid results. Not so. Heavy photoshopped and service wasn't terrible. Like, not c-org or c-parlor terrible where the girl was telling me to cum within 5 minutes of penetration but the chemistry was just non existent. Felt like a burden or bother as I tried to make conversation in the interim between pops but it was just painfully awkward and sub-par sex.

Could be me or could be that she'd rather be with family during the holidays which I can understand. It's a no repeat for me but feel free to try your hand at a better time than I.I did warn you. Didn't I? I guess that I was right on money.

More or less, my session with her was perhaps like your session. Cream actually fucked me good but in a very mechanical way. Sometimes the little that these girls do, tells you a lot how they feel about their job and us in general.

But don't worry. Soon her boss and bookers rebrand Cream as Cream version II and call her a "Baby Cream" and there will be a line up.

SolarisMan
01-05-24, 13:48
Oh man, that's the first I've heard of it. Does anyone know what happened to Mufftime? (Assuming it's true.) How did he die?

Honestly, he wasn't my favorite person on the k-scene, but he was still a loyal Kgirl-loving monger. I'm pretty sure I ran into him once at a very popular apartment complex in MW, several years ago. I guess the booker gave him the wrong apartment number, or he read it wrong on the text, and he was knocking on the door that I was supposed to enter. I waited in the background for a while, not wanting to cause a scene. But this sweet little k-girl wouldn't open the door because she knew I was coming, and she knew that guy knocking on the door wasn't me.

Finally, I had to walk up and tell him, "She's not going to open the door for you. Let me try. " He graciously stepped aside, and then laughed out loud when she let me in.

I give him credit for not being a dick about it. LOL! That's my Mufftime story.I heard that he was older hobbyist and I never met him but his sudden departure and disappearance perhaps point to the mere fact that he probably passed away.

HiKeke
01-05-24, 13:49
Anybody have any intel on DopeJene? I'm intrigued by the table shower and prostate massage, but curious if someone could give me more deets.Not worth it at the new rate. It is definitely worth it at the previous rate before the rate increase. There's not much to say except she's damn good at sucking and licking while you're on your four. She will go to town on you while also giving prostate massage if that's your thing. She also swallows. Allows MSOG for the hour session. She also has milking table and will bring in second or even third provider if available. Costs more money obviously.

She will not do FS but some of her roommates that she brings into the session will (again costs more money).

Table shower isn't anything special. It's just a small table shower for a quick clean-up.

At $$ 6 for no penetration. That's pretty steep IMO. Roommate rates can vary so I won't disclose it here.

SolarisMan
01-05-24, 13:52
Totally agree. She is the BEST booker of them all, IMHO. Any time she recommends a girl, I say "yes," because I know the girl will be smokin' hot and 100% my type. Over many years, she and her predecessors have never steered me in the wrong direction. That's such a rare quality in this hobby!

I have the same exact experience with her. The LA booker of CAKdoll does not book every girl in town but the few that she does, are very good to excellent and she is always honest on her recommendations. I do not second guess her when she tells me that "She is not your type". And on a couple of occasion and just to test her warning, I decided to see the girls that she told that are not my type and after seeing both girls, I realized that she knows my taste very well.

Kent747
01-05-24, 15:04
I mean yeah I'm just sticking with my true service queens in wla there's no need to go anywhere else unless you're one of those Hya hunter guys. Why go pay an upcharge at Mw or kt when they are literally same age or older than wla bb special girls. I don't see the point. Also with the Jgirls that tried charging ridiculous upcharges some Kgirls think they can get that too. At that price point you just save 2 visits and go see Nicole Doshi or Kim Saigon instead for some nasty nasty fun.J girls are not even HYA and they charge premiums. At least HYA K girls will provide some eye candies.

DashingD
01-05-24, 18:32

https://topangels.ch/topangel/ariadd2/Yes I second this! Even though they look super AI filtered, her face looks very familiar in one pic.

Appreciate any info!

BobLove
01-05-24, 18:38
J girls are not even HYA and they charge premiums. At least HYA K girls will provide some eye candies.A lot of J girls have suddenly vanished. Perhaps they don't like LA mongers either?

Pkim31
01-05-24, 19:21
Saw Cream yesterday and thats some money I wish had went elsewhere. The pictures looked good and it looked like a good time given the studio they take these photos at usually yield solid results. Not so. Heavy photoshopped and service wasn't terrible. Like, not c-org or c-parlor terrible where the girl was telling me to cum within 5 minutes of penetration but the chemistry was just non existent. Felt like a burden or bother as I tried to make conversation in the interim between pops but it was just painfully awkward and sub-par sex.

Could be me or could be that she'd rather be with family during the holidays which I can understand. It's a no repeat for me but feel free to try your hand at a better time than I.Not a big fan. I was her first and only PSE CIP customer for awhile which was nice, but she's not submissive eitherwise.

AsianAssEater
01-05-24, 20:21
A lot of J girls have suddenly vanished. Perhaps they don't like LA mongers either?I think its more that the Jgirls are plain and simply horrible in bed compared to Kgirls. Just look at all the Jgirls reviews they never get good reviews on service if they get good reviews it's because the monger is just blinded by lust about seeing a Jgirl.

Goglo69
01-05-24, 20:56
Yep. And the few great new providers who've come through recently have vanished after short stays. I was supposed to see Ooyu a few weeks ago because I wanted a proper slimthicc Korean with huge titties. She ended up getting her period the day before, so I had to pivot to Tiny / Soya, whom I wanted to meet because I generally prefer petite and curvy. Decent looking. Mediocre service. Won't repeat. Punished again for branching out. TA Nicole tells me Ooyu is on vacation, but isn't sure of her return date.

Missed out on Yujin, Juliette, and Asha. GKS will not respond to me, so I can't see Honey / Sweet.Sr Honey and Grace are the same girl and she is with Get9 irl and orange cuties too.

Thud1
01-05-24, 23:01
Yes it's definitely her. I made the trip down to the OC myself. She lost some fat since her LA days. Much smaller waist, slightly smaller boobs (but still great), and more defined facial structure.

I should mention no more BB though.Is she the gal that went by "Sweet Honey" that was here approx. 2 years ago under 2 POP? Young and had the really nice full C-D rack?

PePe44
01-05-24, 23:03
Yes I second this! Even though they look super AI filtered, her face looks very familiar in one pic.

Appreciate any info!Isn't that Orla? Did a stint in LA.

Kent747
01-06-24, 02:10
I think its more that the Jgirls are plain and simply horrible in bed compared to Kgirls. Just look at all the Jgirls reviews they never get good reviews on service if they get good reviews it's because the monger is just blinded by lust about seeing a Jgirl.Maybe J girls at premium rates are not producing much business.

Bastard Chorum
01-06-24, 02:11
Now this is interesting. If she's the one I'm thinking of, Bebe use to be with CAKdolls, had a fairly large tattoo on her upper back back and a strong ABG vibe going on. Would be very nice if she was all in BBFS like everyone else from SSG.

https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstar-bebe/

Vulcan1009
01-06-24, 02:15
Now this is interesting. If she's the one I'm thinking of, Bebe use to be with CAKdolls, had a fairly large tattoo on her upper back back and a strong ABG vibe going on. Would be very nice if she was all in BBFS like everyone else from SSG.

https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstar-bebe/Wow, I remember this girl, saw her a long time ago, couldn't remember a thing about her, so I would deem not memorable.

I'm 90% sure she was from Bobo era long ago. Hard to think how is she still around? LOL.

Bastard Chorum
01-06-24, 02:27
Isn't that Orla? Did a stint in LA.Could be. CAKdoll has her listed in OC as Orla. However Orla's stats don't match Aria's. A few has Aria as natural DD's and Orla is not natural. Too little to work with so right now the jury's out on whether that is Orla rebrand.

Vulcan1009
01-06-24, 02:28
A lot of J girls have suddenly vanished. Perhaps they don't like LA mongers either?I heard J girls are a lot slower then K-girls for their stay, and since they are so new, L. A monger tend to do HW before seeing a girl like TER or this forum for reference.

As for J girl, anyone that you see is a gamble because no one knows what's up, hence they have low traffic and becomes a waste of time for them to just wait and see.

Just look at one famous JAV Momo minami that I saw, total let down. So even a JAV big name like that was a disappointment, other no names I wouldn't even consider seeing.

Momo told me that she tour around Asia country a lot, Korea, Taiwan, China and HK each at least 2 to 3 times.

And now, she is not even making new AV anymore after much success. I wonder what went wrong with her, acting went down hills so she just fucks for money as an escort maybe? Who knows.

I will 100% say I enjoy JAV movies but will not see any J-girl again unless proven service, attitude and look.

Vulcan1009
01-06-24, 02:50

Has this board diminished to the point where there are mostly shills hyping the same girls repeatedly, even when they leave the area? Seems that most Senior members are repeating with "tried and true" ATFs. Could this be because of the ever increasing cost to play with new kgirls and risk disappointment?Well, as for me, slowing down and see how the market goes, if I can't hold it anymore, I will see my ATFs but currently I don't see anyone worth trying except Sophia in MW (the good one I heard), BUT I hate MW because of traffic from WLA and parking, the smells and security where you parked your car. I used to live in MW and it was 10 times better then what it is now, L. A has gone to shit from downtown to MW.

Last time I saw a k-girl was 11/27/2023 in WLA, she was new and experience was so so, rather have gone to my ATF, nothing new has been arriving, only a few came back around as 2. 0 version.

AND Just a rant, why the fuck the car registration got so expensive this year? It was $400 and now $550. On top of that my 4 run flat is near their life span that coast $2200 to replace a set of new ones. 2023 was a slow year for business hence softer income and hence what's important comes 1st. Branching out to try new girl now is a hard move unless its a proven girl.

And Finaly, not to mention SF still have our price beat. So yeah.

ZebraZebra
01-06-24, 02:57
Well, as for me, slowing down and see how the market goes, if I can't hold it anymore, I will see my ATFs but currently I don't see anyone worth trying except Sophia in MW (the good one I heard), BUT I hate MW because of traffic from WLA and parking, the smells and security where you parked your car. I used to live in MW and it was 10 times better then what it is now, L. A has gone to shit from downtown to MW.

Last time I saw a k-girl was 11/27/2023 in WLA, she was new and experience was so so, rather have gone to my ATF, nothing new has been arriving, only a few came back around as 2. 0 version.

AND Just a rant, why the fuck the car registration got so expensive this year? It was $400 and now $550. On top of that my 4 run flat is near their life span that coast $2200 to replace a set of new ones. 2023 was a slow year for business hence softer income and hence what's important comes 1st. Branching out to try new girl now is a hard move unless its a proven girl.

And Finaly, not to mention SF still have our price beat. So yeah.Ride a motorcycle, bro. Since lane splitting is legal in California, you don't have to worry about traffic, and parking is easy. And don't tell me it's risky considering this is the BB thread 😂

Bastard Chorum
01-06-24, 03:04
Wow, I remember this girl, saw her a long time ago, couldn't remember a thing about her, so I would deem not memorable.

I'm 90% sure she was from Bobo era long ago. Hard to think how is she still around? LOL.There were multiple girls named Bebe. The one I'm thinking of arrived on the scene after Bobo had already went MIA after she moved to OC.

Side note: looks like Remi is coming to Sesang too. Average face to me and the quintessential TOAS. I believe she was one of GoldDust's favorites.

Vulcan1009
01-06-24, 03:07
Ride a motorcycle, bro. You don't have to worry about traffic, and parking is easy. And don't tell me it's risky considering this is the BB thread 😂.LOL, you thought I didn't think of that? I rode 5 motorcycle, 3 super sport and two cruiser for a span of 12 years. Seriously, riding in L. A is a suiced. I used to live in OC and that's where it's safe to ride.

Risk? I have rode over 145 mph being chase by undercover supercharged grey crown victoria on thanksgiving day on 5 freeway near disneyland on the way to work, the cop was followed me for a good 5 minutes and finally I noticed from rear mirror, he was nice to let me go at 99 so I didn't have to go to jail on thanksgiving day, ticked was $450, impound yard for TG long weekend was $750 total three days, grand total $1200 to that one incident, not to mention two close call on freeway in L. A with drivers not seeing me passing by and try to cut me off at high speed.

JUST NO! Risk losing an arm, leg or lower half or total death is a lot more then BBFS catching something that burns 10 days and you get a medicine for that. You can't get your limbs back with medicine bro. LOL.

Vulcan1009
01-06-24, 03:13
There were multiple girls named Bebe. The one I'm thinking of arrived on the scene after Bobo had already went MIA after she moved to OC.

Side note: looks like Remi is coming to Sesang too. Average face to me and the quintessential TOAS. I believe she was one of GoldDust's favorites.No bro, I always remember the pictures, never the name because they switch all the time. I'm 100% sure I saw her (especially that remarkable face) and this Bebe should be around 40 at least, lets wait and see if I'm wrong, who is going to TOFTT??

As for Remi the tit on a stick (small ass), saw her countless time, very submissive, take a good hard pounding but not much of moaning or acting. But her tits are a sight to see and I would say best true D cup or DD cup I have seen in L. A (not sensitive or shy to be play if you know what I mean), go see her and tell me I'm wrong. She moved from MW to WLA because I suggested so many time to booker that its better in WLA, LOL, saw her many more time after she comes to WLA. Def a goof fuck but prepare to do most of the work though.

Cream Inside
01-06-24, 08:37

https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstar-bebe/BB is smoking hot and was a early all-in BBFS provider but not sure how she will be in this current market as there are a lot of girls that I would see over her based on service alone. Would be interesting to see if she has upped her game since then. She has a lot of tattoos though so buyer beware.

RockItAllNite
01-06-24, 09:23
No bro, I always remember the pictures, never the name because they switch all the time. I'm 100% sure I saw her (especially that remarkable face) and this Bebe should be around 40 at least, lets wait and see if I'm wrong, who is going to TOFTT??

As for Remi the tit on a stick (small ass), saw her countless time, very submissive, take a good hard pounding but not much of moaning or acting. But her tits are a sight to see and I would say best true D cup or DD cup I have seen in L. A (not sensitive or shy to be play if you know what I mean), go see her and tell me I'm wrong. She moved from MW to WLA because I suggested so many time to booker that its better in WLA, LOL, saw her many more time after she comes to WLA. Def a goof fuck but prepare to do most of the work though.I second that! Remi is a good fuck and gives good BBBJ /69. Submissive and sweet. TOAS for sure. A repeater in my lineup.

RockItAllNite
01-06-24, 09:31
A lot of J girls have suddenly vanished. Perhaps they don't like LA mongers either?Probably because they just did not live up to the hype. K over J for sure. We were not getting the hot JAV stars or even the up-and-coming new stars. Seems we only got those that couldn't make it in the JAV market.

PumpNDump
01-06-24, 13:01
Kbliss Saturday funtime roster.

Ina Maia Juni Viki.

SolarisMan
01-06-24, 13:40
Probably because they just did not live up to the hype. K over J for sure. We were not getting the hot JAV stars or even the up-and-coming new stars. Seems we only got those that couldn't make it in the JAV market.I saw two of them! The sessions were so-so and I felt ZERO chemistry from them to me and vice versa. I went to inspect based on some hype and fugazi reviews by some members and I was highly disappointed but those visits taught me one thing for sure which was: "DO NOT TRUST THOSE MEMBERS REVIEWS" because they are WAY OFF the chart and far from real.

TD Leafs
01-06-24, 14:00

https://www.sesanggirls.com/superstar-bebe/She's back? It's been many years when she was working in LA. Thought she was gone.

Nice girl with spinner body, good skills but it was precovid time so a lot older now.

Not great soft skin and droopy mm tits if I remember.

WaffleEater
01-06-24, 15:04
TOFFT these week TWICE to celebrate the new year after getting absolutely sloshed for the eve. My first find was Bella and being that I'm still a bit hungover, I'll keep it to a pleaser style review for easy digestible material.

Pics-accurate to what she looks like but to the newbies, know that they're always photoshopped. This one photoshopped a tattoo from her stomach.

Looks-8/10. Very cute, tattoo on the stomach as aforementioned, straight jet black hair that was silky soft. 5'1 or even 5'0, pretty thin but nice tits. Ass was nice and full.

English-non existent. Basic phrases and pleasantries.

Age-mid to late 20's. If you're ever curious about a true age of a girl, take a peek at their hands. The hands show the age far more accurate than the face imo.

Service-she has a secret talent and is squirt capable which alone was a treat due to the rarity to which I achieve this in the hobby. I found out first from daty as she started gushing with a bit of flicking the bean with tongue for a solid 10 minutes and being a dj while having her in doggy if you catch my drift. BBBJ was solid and she is very good in deepthroat given she had me down her throat and I'm a little over 6 inches. Solid for most bros I'd assume. I'd say she's also pretty good for taking dick as I could bottom out but unsure obviously for your fuckers blessed by the gods at 7+ so take it with a grain of salt. Overall, very vocal, orgasm-possible, and energetic. 9/10 and I consider her service queen quality sex. Chemistry was great too given she was very easy going and nothing seemed forced.

Expense- $$$ . 40 for the hour.

Repeat / rec-I probably will see her a few times more given the water show is there for the novelty. I'll let the rapport build if it happens and make a determination thereafter to see if she's in my rotation. However, I think she was a good time and will give the go ahead for a rec given the service and abilities.

WaffleEater
01-06-24, 15:23
Second visit was Ellie, and there was virtually no intel on this one so here are my findings.

Pics-accurate but she's definitely not as tall as the photos would suggest. She is quite tiny but is as petite as the photos.

Looks-8. 5/10. I found her rather quiet and bubbly. She is borderline spinner friendly with her size as she is mad petite and shorter than most. Her face was rather feminine in the shape and texture of her skin. Personally, I'm partial to this dynamic (her petite build) so take that into consideration.

English-once again, nonexistent but understand small pleasantries and positions.

Age-mid to late 20's. Hands looked good (read previous review for explanation).

Service-9/10. Excellent excellent excellent attitude from the get go and terrific customer service. What I expect from my favorites in terms of energy and small details like folding the clothes, smile, and overall experience in holding my attention by enough pleasantries and smooth segway into the actual deed.

It really sets up the rest of the session for enjoyment for me when a girl doesn't force anything and can expertly guide herself into my arms for dfk and then, penetration. Her fit was solidly snug. Not death grip where I'm wondering if I'll split her in half but enough to where I can't bang her out and NOT pop within a few minutes. Took my time and she lets you go as hard as you will after some easing into the pounding. She does a nice gyro grind when she's on top which set me up perfectly for her cg routine which has me out for the count by creampie between the thighs. Again, all the while while selling me the dream and with a smile. Massage skills were decent as she gave one up via the head for the remainder of the session. Overall, another service queen for the fellas.

Expense- . 40.

Repeat-I will, and I do recommend. Worth checking out at the very least and deserving of a rotation spot in a few our hearts.

Now I'm going back to sleep haha, stay safe everyone.

DblEspresso
01-06-24, 15:27
BB is smoking hot and was a early all-in BBFS provider but not sure how she will be in this current market as there are a lot of girls that I would see over her based on service alone. Would be interesting to see if she has upped her game since then. She has a lot of tattoos though so buyer beware.This is the BB from M's days in Playa Del Rey. Very fond memories of this one. She's been gone for over 5 years is my guess. Sort of like the second coming of Suri in few ways.

Bastard Chorum
01-06-24, 15:53
BB is smoking hot and was a early all-in BBFS provider but not sure how she will be in this current market as there are a lot of girls that I would see over her based on service alone. Would be interesting to see if she has upped her game since then. She has a lot of tattoos though so buyer beware.If she provided BBFS in the past then she's not the one I was thinking of.

Vulcan1009
01-06-24, 18:48
TOFFT these week TWICE to celebrate the new year after getting absolutely sloshed for the eve. My first find was Bella and being that I'm still a bit hungover, I'll keep it to a pleaser style review for easy digestible material.

Pics-accurate to what she looks like but to the newbies, know that they're always photoshopped. This one photoshopped a tattoo from her stomach.

Looks-8/10. Very cute, tattoo on the stomach as aforementioned, straight jet black hair that was silky soft. 5'1 or even 5'0, pretty thin but nice tits. Ass was nice and full.

Age-mid to late 20's. If you're ever curious about a true age of a girl, take a peek at their hands. The hands show the age far more accurate than the face imo.

Service-she has a secret talent and is squirt capable which alone was a treat due to the rarity to which I achieve this in the hobby. I found out first from daty as she started gushing with a bit of flicking the bean with tongue for a solid 10 minutes and being a dj while having her in doggy if you catch my drift. BBBJ was solid and she is very good in deepthroat given she had me down her throat and I'm a little over 6 inches. Solid for most bros I'd assume. I'd say she's also pretty good for taking dick as I could bottom out but unsure obviously for your fuckers blessed by the gods at 7+ so take it with a grain of salt. Overall, very vocal, orgasm-possible, and energetic. 9/10 and I consider her service queen quality sex. Chemistry was great too given she was very easy going and nothing seemed forced.

Expense- $$$ . 40 for the hour.

Repeat / rec-I probably will see her a few times more given the water show is there for the novelty. I'll let the rapport build if it happens and make a determination thereafter to see if she's in my rotation. However, I think she was a good time and will give the go ahead for a rec given the service and abilities.I saw a Bella just right after thanksgiving, which bella did you see?

Francescoo
01-06-24, 18:52
Boys my time has come to an end! And era of mongering finally caught something LOL.

Saw a famous provider! Will share in the health forums! Just want to share always be cautious!

Peace be with ya and happy mongering.

TempletonRat
01-06-24, 19:49

Age-mid to late 20's. If you're ever curious about a true age of a girl, take a peek at their hands. The hands show the age far more accurate than the face imo..Is Bella the same as B. Ella?

OCpyro
01-06-24, 20:51
Anybody know what happened to Baby? Great body and into sports betting. I think a year or so ago was her last appearance on the West Coast.

Conn876
01-06-24, 22:55
Has anyone gone through KCupids before on HX? Thinking about booking Jane or Amy if anyone has seen either of them.

PumpNDump
01-07-24, 12:27
Kbliss Sunday funday listing.

Ina Maia Juni Viki.

SolarisMan
01-07-24, 14:07
Boys my time has come to an end! And era of mongering finally caught something LOL.

Saw a famous provider! Will share in the health forums! Just want to share always be cautious!

It will eventually happens to anyone at some point when practicing extreme sport with no cover.

EyceeRaw
01-07-24, 15:26

Peace be with ya and happy mongering.Same here. Saw a very popular provider in WLA on the cusp of the new year. What sucks is that it was my first time in over a year. What a crappy way to return to the hobby.

NintyNine
01-07-24, 17:16
Same here. Saw a very popular provider in WLA on the cusp of the new year. What sucks is that it was my first time in over a year. What a crappy way to return to the hobby.What a way to win the lotto.

I suspect I caught genital herpes a while back. Last year maybe. I've been pretty 'careful' about washing and clean up after sessions, urinating, skin care, etc. In the past 8 years, I've always examined my dick skin to make sure there are no cracks or tears.

But even this is not foolproof.

I get these recurrent red spots in the exact same area on my dick head. They look like eczema spots, and not the typical vesicles (cluster of grapes) you see in photos. But everything else matches up with herpes.

I dunno if you guys worry about herpes, as you can still get it with a condom too.

Phazze93
01-07-24, 19:28

Same here. Saw a very popular provider in WLA on the cusp of the new year. What sucks is that it was my first time in over a year. What a crappy way to return to the hobby.Same here. And coincidentally AFTER my recent rant about mongers not having the common courtesy. To get tested.

If you in the WLA game, depending on how frequent, mongers need to be getting tested at least every 2-3 weeks.

One monger giving it to a girl and now its spreading to EVERYONE. Smfh.

WaffleEater
01-07-24, 19:51
I saw a Bella just right after thanksgiving, which bella did you see?https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/bella3

It would be this one my friend. Good time though the photos were shopped.

WaffleEater
01-07-24, 19:53
Is Bella the same as B. Ella?https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/bella3

It would be this LOL. Nice Rihanna reference. I feel old knowing that it's a song I remember vividly on the radio.

Vulcan1009
01-07-24, 20:42
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/bella3

It would be this LOL. Nice Rihanna reference. I feel old knowing that it's a song I remember vividly on the radio.Okay, I did a review on her, she is Ajumah level like was born in 80's I'm not kidding.

The rating as for look, 8/10 is far beyond my rating, and as for age, that is just 20 years apart.

Anyway, I see white boy with fugly asian all the time so I can't blame people on their feeling. You do you.

Now I know your taste is different then mine. Thanks.

Vulcan1009
01-07-24, 20:46
It will eventually happens to anyone at some point when practicing extreme sport with no cover.At least it's safer then riding motorcycle with no helmet, LOL.

You can't fix a dented skull or smooshed brain.

DarthVader6969
01-07-24, 20:54
Just wanted to contribute my little bit on the forum. I recently saw Ina based off of TER reviews and comments on this forum. She is one of the most beautiful Kgirls I've seen and with a killer body (scars visible from enhancements and appear to be causing her some pain). She has these lips that feel amazing when kissing or blowing you. I was her first appointment of the day and she was having an off day, repeatedly saying "sorry" to me for not having stellar performance or having to pause every now and then. I honestly didn't even think her performance was that bad but appreciated that she was just a human that sometimes has off days too. Her snatch feels unlike any other Kgirl box I've felt. It's different, but in a good way and I could've spent hours in there. After first CIP, we tried for a second but junior wasn't cooperating. We ended the session about 5 minutes over so she rushed me out the door to prepare for the next monger. Overall, I had a great experience with her despite what she perceives as a subpar performance.

ZebraZebra
01-07-24, 22:54
Just wanted to contribute my little bit on the forum. I recently saw Ina based off of TER reviews and comments on this forum. She is one of the most beautiful Kgirls I've seen and with a killer body (scars visible from enhancements and appear to be causing her some pain). She has these lips that feel amazing when kissing or blowing you. I was her first appointment of the day and she was having an off day, repeatedly saying "sorry" to me for not having stellar performance or having to pause every now and then. I honestly didn't even think her performance was that bad but appreciated that she was just a human that sometimes has off days too. Her snatch feels unlike any other Kgirl box I've felt. It's different, but in a good way and I could've spent hours in there. After first CIP, we tried for a second but junior wasn't cooperating. We ended the session about 5 minutes over so she rushed me out the door to prepare for the next monger. Overall, I had a great experience with her despite what she perceives as a subpar performance.Glad you enjoyed her, she is my ATF for the following reasons:

1) pretty face + big boobs (her face is exactly my favorite type).

2) very white skin, light colored nipples.

3) quirky personality + funny half drunk walk.

4) doesn't speak much English + speaks Chinese pretty well (I don't like it when girls chit chat too much and usually when their english is too good they do that).

She may not be as young as maia but it certainly doesn't show. I'm pretty picky about little things like hands as well and Ina's hands are soft, slender, and not knobby or manly which is a huge turn off for me.

In fact I just got done seeing her as I'm typing this, lol.

LOL, you thought I didn't think of that? I rode 5 motorcycle, 3 super sport and two cruiser for a span of 12 years. Seriously, riding in L. A is a suiced. I used to live in OC and that's where it's safe to ride.

Risk? I have rode over 145 mph being chase by undercover supercharged grey crown victoria on thanksgiving day on 5 freeway near disneyland on the way to work, the cop was followed me for a good 5 minutes and finally I noticed from rear mirror, he was nice to let me go at 99 so I didn't have to go to jail on thanksgiving day, ticked was $450, impound yard for TG long weekend was $750 total three days, grand total $1200 to that one incident, not to mention two close call on freeway in L. A with drivers not seeing me passing by and try to cut me off at high speed.

JUST NO! Risk losing an arm, leg or lower half or total death is a lot more then BBFS catching something that burns 10 days and you get a medicine for that. You can't get your limbs back with medicine bro. LOL.Haha okay okay bro, I stand corrected.

IceK1234
01-07-24, 23:06
Where is Asha K,Larsa? If you know, please let me know. With photos.

JackHolly
01-07-24, 23:18
She's not Korean?

4) doesn't speak much English + speaks Chinese pretty well (I don't like it when girls chit chat too much and usually when their english is too good they do that).

Vulcan1009
01-07-24, 23:35
Same here. And coincidentally AFTER my recent rant about mongers not having the common courtesy. To get tested.

If you in the WLA game, depending on how frequent, mongers need to be getting tested at least every 2-3 weeks.

One monger giving it to a girl and now its spreading to EVERYONE. Smfh.SMH, I was just thinking about visiting my ATF in WLA, now what. Sophia / Sophi in MW? The big tit double D?maybe. Haven't seen anyone since end of last November, very tempting.

So for anyone recently visited WLA, I urge you to check up before it acts up and shows the symptoms, you don't want to wait till it happens, that would be too late and will take longer to cure.

This is a very obvious cluster happening in a short period / window of time and specific location, which mean who ever visited WLA within the last 10 days, mostly all got it.

Do yourself a favor, get tested and stay home.

OverWatch92
01-07-24, 23:57
Have experienced a few time in the past but it's been a while so looking again.

Does GFE include BBFS? Apologies for the noob question, just figured I'd ask.

Looking mainly for:

West LA / Mid- Wilshire area.

BBFS.

CIP.

CIM.

DFK.

Bonus:

GFE w / BBFS.

HYA a plus but okay with mid-late 20's.

If anyone recs please lmk or drop links. TIA.

James D 2004
01-07-24, 23:58
.What time is it? You can't go 145 near Disney. At least the crown vic can't. How can a crown vic be used for undercover that can be recognized a mile away? I never heard of using unmarked cars in the city. I go over 100 (exactly 110 or 120 when my cars are capped) every day on the 405 in the carpool lane 20 min after bar-close until I was caught at 104 on interstate 5 by an unmarked Charger lookalike.

Then I realized it's not just two points and an expensive ticket. The record will be there long time like DUI with also an automatic ban. I also got a total of 4 points in a year with that, expecting to be banned twice. Got a $500 lawyer. Found out the officer will be on a long vacation. Asked for a written trial. But he responded and won during vacation. For the real trial, he lost because he checked the boxes that he paced me and used radar. No conviction. No fine.

Seriously, can they impound the car too? Maybe I'm lucky because it's a rental.

JoseMan
01-08-24, 01:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JoseMan
01-08-24, 01:13
Same here. Saw a very popular provider in WLA on the cusp of the new year. What sucks is that it was my first time in over a year. What a crappy way to return to the hobby.Damn! It is too bad but I am not surprised.

Bastard Chorum
01-08-24, 02:31
Has anyone gone through KCupids before on HX? Thinking about booking Jane or Amy if anyone has seen either of them.They are a legit agency if that's what you're asking. I haven't seen Jane or Amy but I would recommend seeing Larsa. Looks good, nice tits, and good service overall.

JkSnake
01-08-24, 05:37
Same here. And coincidentally AFTER my recent rant about mongers not having the common courtesy. To get tested.

One monger giving it to a girl and now its spreading to EVERYONE. Smfh.Who is the girl?

Phazze93
01-08-24, 05:42
SMH, I was just thinking about visiting my ATF in WLA, now what. Sophia / Sophi in MW? The big tit double D?maybe. Haven't seen anyone since end of last November, very tempting.
So for anyone recently visited WLA, I urge you to check up before it acts up and shows the symptoms, you don't want to wait till it happens, that would be too late and will take longer to cure.
This is a very obvious cluster happening in a short period / window of time and specific location, which mean who ever visited WLA within the last 10 days, mostly all got it.
Do yourself a favor, get tested and stay home.I'd honestly stay clear of WLA for the next few weeks until the girls across the board get tested and treated.

Monger that spreading it, probably sees more than 1 girl.

Girl that got it, sees multiple mongers.

Shit is going to spread like wildfire.

Who is the girl?It could be anyone. Or all of them. I myself have seen a few girls in WLA 2-3 weeks before I got symptoms.

I get tested regularly and so I know I wasn't a carrier for an extended period of time.

ZebraZebra
01-08-24, 10:11
Where is Asha K,Larsa? If you know, please let me know. With photos.I think she is in OC with CAKD.

She's not Korean?Yes, Ina is Korean, but I meant her Chinese is pretty conversationally fluent.

OverWatch92
01-08-24, 12:19
Been around 2-3 times but it's been a while.

Looking for recommendations for the end of the month, mid-Wilshire area.

Mainly looking for:

BBFS.

CIP.

CIM.

DFK.

Would like:

GFE w / BBFS if that's even a thing.

If you have any recommendations please let me know, TIA.

MrBlueSea
01-08-24, 12:52
SMH, I was just thinking about visiting my ATF in WLA, now what. Sophia / Sophi in MW? The big tit double D?maybe. Haven't seen anyone since end of last November, very tempting.

Do yourself a favor, get tested and stay home.Do you have a link for the DD?

PumpNDump
01-08-24, 12:53
Kbliss Monday roster.

Ina Maia Juni Viki.

Im Yours
01-08-24, 14:08
Y'all know how much Evelyn I loved.

I am very sad to say she got GPS and is full on upcharge. I went to see her for her standard rate with a jimmy hat but she was hot and heavy and during P2P and me not seeing her for a bit and she forced it in but I immediately told her "condom" and she straight up killed her attitude and the session became fucking awful. Just a quick reminder that when you think they are more than just a lay and in it for the money, they are in fact, not.

BuddhaHead
01-08-24, 14:16
Have experienced a few time in the past but it's been a while so looking again.

Does GFE include BBFS? Apologies for the noob question, just figured I'd ask.

Looking mainly for:

West LA / Mid- Wilshire area.

BBFS.

CIP.

CIM.

DFK.

Bonus:

GFE w / BBFS.

HYA a plus but okay with mid-late 20's.

If anyone recs please lmk or drop links. TIA.Check out these links, and you will find the answers to all your requests, and more:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls

Christophe1
01-08-24, 14:23
3) quirky personality + funny half drunk walk.Sounds like GHB. She can put it in her drink and take sips all day to decrease anxiety and may appear inebriated.

BookerN
01-08-24, 17:05
I think she is in OC with CAKD.

Yes, Ina is Korean, but I meant her Chinese is pretty conversationally fluent.Is she Korean and Russian mixed?

Eddie Penisi
01-08-24, 18:19
Is she the gal that went by "Sweet Honey" that was here approx. 2 years ago under 2 POP? Young and had the really nice full C-D rack?No this is Sweet from CG from a couple years ago. Still has a killer body and can confirm she is no longer BBFS. She seems heavily against it now. Sweet Honey from 2 pop seems to be long gone.

JackHolly
01-08-24, 19:39
Your story sounds like the opposite of your conclusion; it seems like she was in fact, just in it for the money, no? Or am I missing something? Sorry if I misread it.

I am very sad to say she got GPS and is full on upcharge. I went to see her for her standard rate with a jimmy hat but she was hot and heavy and during P2P and me not seeing her for a bit and she forced it in but I immediately told her "condom" and she straight up killed her attitude and the session became fucking awful. Just a quick reminder that when you think they are more than just a lay and in it for the money, they are in fact, not.

BobLove
01-08-24, 20:11
Ella K is 150 BB upcharge. #bbinflation has arrived.

RocketManP
01-08-24, 20:25

I am very sad to say she got GPS and is full on upcharge. I went to see her for her standard rate with a jimmy hat but she was hot and heavy and during P2P and me not seeing her for a bit and she forced it in but I immediately told her "condom" and she straight up killed her attitude and the session became fucking awful. Just a quick reminder that when you think they are more than just a lay and in it for the money, they are in fact, not.Damn. That sucks.

Not that I had many illusions, but Hani aka Evelyn aka Sun was always cool as hell. Of course if she goes back to the bay here, most places are still all-inclusive but man. Her attitude is like her best attribute. Sucks.

Vulcan1009
01-08-24, 21:53
Damn. That sucks.

Not that I had many illusions, but Hani aka Evelyn aka Sun was always cool as hell. Of course if she goes back to the bay here, most places are still all-inclusive but man. Her attitude is like her best attribute. Sucks.She will be back down to 340 soon, with slow business going around and she is not the top shelf look, service alone is not enough to get her that GPS status, sorry honey.

On top of that, her 1st tour I saw her three times and raved about her service and youth, but that's because it was worth it at 340 and without competitions like Maia or Ina or many around now days readily available due to slow business, she is testing the water and playing name change game. fool you once thats enough, fooling three of you = one free monger paid as if seeing 4 all inclusive at 340.
So in a way, she is making 25% extra every 3 customer who go all in on upcharge vs she is seeing 4 all inclusive, she fools 30 mongers means she made 10 extra, lol

Subak77
01-08-24, 21:59
Ella K is 150 BB upcharge. #bbinflation has arrived.Not sure it's inflation. The math works out to be 150 BB and 2nd shot = 100 BB + 50 2nd shot. So it's normal upcharge. Just bundled differently.

Bastard Chorum
01-08-24, 22:00
Ella K is 150 BB upcharge. #bbinflation has arrived.I wouldn't jump the gun on this just yet. The way it's listed looks like the $150 upcharge is combining BB and MSOG together. Might be best to get clarification from Happy first.

Vulcan1009
01-08-24, 22:02
Do you have a link for the DD?Its Sophi from MW with many bookers to book from.

Vulcan1009
01-08-24, 22:14
What time is it? You can't go 145 near Disney. At least the crown vic can't. How can a crown vic be used for undercover that can be recognized a mile away? I never heard of using unmarked cars in the city. I go over 100 (exactly 110 or 120 when my cars are capped) every day on the 405 in the carpool lane 20 min after bar-close until I was caught at 104 on interstate 5 by an unmarked Charger lookalike.Dude, it was over 20 years ago when GSXR still a thing that people drool over, do you know how many times 5 freeway has be modified? It was thanksgiving day morning 7:30 am ish, not a single car on the freeway, literally wide open and I was in carpool lane. And yes, there are many unmarked undercover crown vic that CHP use back in the day. As for 145 mph, I believe his car was supercharged and he told me how fast I was going and was told he been following me for a good 5 minutes before I noticed him. But by all means, believe it or not, I don't really care, it was just an experience to say riding a bike is not safer nor better then driving, and definitely not safer then BBFS k-pussy.

Vulcan1009
01-08-24, 22:20
I see there is a new Allie in town with smaller tits and average reviews, lets see if OG Allie comes back and change the name to Superstar Allie or LA Allie.

Its been a while we see that name shows up, perhaps booker / provider try to fish some newb who thought this Allie is that Allie, LOL, joking.

AsianAssEater
01-08-24, 22:29
Ella K is 150 BB upcharge. #bbinflation has arrived.And there will be fools paying that upcharge.

TempletonRat
01-08-24, 23:35

One monger giving it to a girl and now its spreading to EVERYONE. Smfh.What's the bug?

Or is that off limits?

FreeWally
01-09-24, 00:24
I dunno if you guys worry about herpes, as you can still get it with a condom too.Yes, herpes is the one STD where it's just a matter of time. I think I got it after visiting my 10th girl (covered sex but BBBJ every time) It was hard to tell I had it, I ignored the mild symptoms, but I passed it on and they got it diagnosed as herpes. I took a blood test confirming I had antibodies. For some people the symptoms are mild, for others not so. For me it decreased over time, which is common. It is very common among those sexually active with enough partners in their life, regardless of if you are mongering. But hard to explain if you get it while monogamous for a long time.

There are two strains of herpes, one which predominantly infects the mouth and one which predominantly infects the genitals. But it is possible (just less likely) for oral sex to pass oral herpes to the genitals and for genital herpes to pass to the mouth. So given enough BBBJ it can happen. Oral herpes can be very visible for a while as a sore on or near the lips. You can get both strains. But if you are lucky not to have symptoms (but antibodies), you are thereafter innoculated from getting it any worse.

One other STD that's not common these days is crabs (pubic lice), which are only an issue with girls who don't shave and see a guy who had it. Had 1 case from Japan. Itchiness with white spots in hair (which are the lice). Super easy to treat with Nix.

As I said in the SD thread, I want to lay out a few anecdotal facts and basic logic. When I went to TJ 20 years ago, I went bb with one girl over 3 visits. Only that one girl. She gave me some STD (maybe chlamydia, gonorrhea, trich, or other non-specific UTI) but my symptoms were so mild I didn't notice. But I passed it on to my next girlfriend 3 years later, who did get very sick from the UTI. I avoided bb for 18 years because of it. Then with k-agencies after visiting for 9 years I tried bb with one girl. Just one girl, one time. That first bb k-girl gave me something. The thing is, I tested negative every test I took, but those tests only check for chlamydia and gonorrhea even though there are many more. My partner also tested negative for those specific strains but a definite UTI, and cultures from the lab determined what specific antibiotics to use. So a non-specific UTI (sometimes called NGU). Won't go into the history or science of why they usually only test for those two, but to sum it up I went 2-for-2 catching something but also tested negative for the two common strains tested.

Here's the logic part. Most STIs do not get cured without antibiotics, even if there are no symptoms (like with me). They can still spread. And I'm a guy who visited TJ and later visited K-girls. There are a TON of other guys who do. I got something every time. I took a 2 year break from bb and for personal reasons got back into it again with 6 girls. I'm pretty sure I started clean because I took all my antibiotics from the previous time, but by the end of 6 girls I was back to getting treated again. The same girls I visited tour OC, LA, West Coast, East Coast. It's ridiculous but the girls change cities very few weeks. It's not just "WLA". Most guys will never admit to getting it. I didn't until now, and I've gone multiple rounds over 20 years. So you wouldn't know it, but recently I do confess it for the benefit of the next generation.

Do the math. Most girls who do bb are going to get it. Sometimes, you can even tell. I'm sorry, I just want to be upfront to save other people all these years of trouble. If you have no partner, I think it's not as big a deal. But see a doctor before you get a new partner and bravely explain that you have been exposed to a lot of pussy. Mention SW and they will go from dismissive to full attention treating you because that's a magic criteria in risk assessment.

I visited clinics in the past including even urgent care for convenience, but lately I used callondoc to get a fast online prescription. One benefit is at urgent care they treated me for multiple STDs with antibiotics but not trich, which I was concerned was a missing possibility. Callondoc lets you suggest what you want treatment for. Make sure to mention all the pussy you've been exposed to because that makes it an open and shut case.

In summary with bbfs, apart from herpes and crabs and HIV, they are generally treatable with antibiotics. One other exception is the many strains of HPV, which as I've said before is preventable with the Gardasil vaccine. It's important and an easy box to check off.

This is 20 years of experience. Sorry for a long rant but if this helps a few people weigh their risk and treatment options better, that's what it's here for.

LabiaFedora
01-09-24, 02:18
Ella K is 150 BB upcharge. #bbinflation has arrived.Ha. No thanks, next!

InternDavid
01-09-24, 02:58
Saw her after her return as I wanted to see what the hype was about since I didn't see her during her first stint.

She is older but not quite MILF yet. But, that shouldn't stop you as she has a ton of energy and most mongers wouldn't be able to tell how old she is. At youngest, she could be mid-30's but I think she's actually in her 40's. As others have mentioned, her mannerisms and how she talks is not of younger girl. I could also tell by her eyelids. She could pass for early 30's to most people.

Face: 7. 5/10.

She is pretty cute but personally not my style. I could see some mongers giving her a 8 or even a 9. The third pic of her on CGLA website is closest to what she looks like but she has less fat on her face and her jawline is more straight. Someone mentioned she likely got surgery during her break to make her jawline more straight.

She also has lip filler / lip injection which I'm not a fan of but it seems most k-girls have it. I'd rather have thin, natural lips that that. Same goes for tits.

Body: 8/10.

This, like looks, is subjective. I like my girls to have some meat on them and she fits that bill. She's not skinny nor thick, more like an average soft civie body. Her tits are man-made but soft enough with nice nipples. I'm not sure she qualifies as a spinner.

Service: 9/10.

She is the epitome of service from a seasoned pro. With me, she was like a nympho energizer bunny. People say she seems drunk / high, but it seemed like she was drunk on sex. She was trying to please non-stop during the session. She also rolls her eyes back a lot, which I find very hot. Could all be an act but she's very good at it.

Good sounds and reaction from DATY. Again, could be an act but it seemed real. My first pop was with her on top as I couldn't finish in the usual mish for some reason. I've never popped in cg but she is really good there. She slow grinded me for a while after I came, which felt amazing. She tried really hard to get that second pop but I can never get their nowadays.

Lots of DFK throughout the session. Definitely the most intense DFK you'll experience from a k-girl I've received.

Attitude: 9/10.

Super sweet and accommodating. She kept saying she was nervous throughout the session because I was too good looking LOL. Not sure if she says that to other guys to stroke their ego but it seemed odd that a pro would say that. I've also heard that from other providers but it made me wonder for a sec if I got bait and switched. She has a large flower tattoo on her right shoulder blade right?

Her clock runs like 5 minutes fast but she's not a clock watcher. If we were still going hard, I'm pretty sure she would have went over time.

Repeat:

Maybe. Some aspects are not to my preference but I'm pretty particular about these things. But, it was definitely one of my better sessions and don't regret it.

Be warned, the A / C in her apartment doesn't work. This didn't bother me as I don't get that hot / sweaty but she was drenched in sweat and it was pretty cold that day. She was also working very hard LOL. I feel bad for her when she's working in the summer.

Also, I asked her how long she's staying here and she said "until she didn't sell" LOL. So, she'll be around for a while.

KalvinHobbs
01-09-24, 03:16
Ella K is 150 BB upcharge. #bbinflation has arrived.Isn't Esme charging 200 BB or maybe that's with msog too.

ZebraZebra
01-09-24, 06:28
Saw her after her return as I wanted to see what the hype was about since I didn't see her during her first stint.

She is older but not quite MILF yet. But, that shouldn't stop you as she has a ton of energy and most mongers wouldn't be able to tell how old she is. At youngest, she could be mid-30's but I think she's actually in her 40's. As others have mentioned, her mannerisms and how she talks is not of younger girl. I could also tell by her eyelids. She could pass for early 30's to most people.

Face: 7. 5/10.

She is pretty cute but personally not my style. I could see some mongers giving her a 8 or even a 9. The third pic of her on CGLA website is closest to what she looks like but she has less fat on her face and her jawline is more straight. Someone mentioned she likely got surgery during her break to make her jawline more straight.

She also has lip filler / lip injection which I'm not a fan of but it seems most k-girls have it. I'd rather have thin, natural lips that that. Same goes for tits.

Body: 8/10.

This, like looks, is subjective. I like my girls to have some meat on them and she fits that bill. She's not skinny nor thick, more like an average soft civie body. Her tits are man-made but soft enough with nice nipples. I'm not sure she qualifies as a spinner.

Service: 9/10.

She is the epitome of service from a seasoned pro. With me, she was like a nympho energizer bunny. People say she seems drunk / high, but it seemed like she was drunk on sex. She was trying to please non-stop during the session. She also rolls her eyes back a lot, which I find very hot. Could all be an act but she's very good at it.

Good sounds and reaction from DATY. Again, could be an act but it seemed real. My first pop was with her on top as I couldn't finish in the usual mish for some reason. I've never popped in cg but she is really good there. She slow grinded me for a while after I came, which felt amazing. She tried really hard to get that second pop but I can never get their nowadays.

Lots of DFK throughout the session. Definitely the most intense DFK you'll experience from a k-girl I've received.

Attitude: 9/10.

Super sweet and accommodating. She kept saying she was nervous throughout the session because I was too good looking LOL. Not sure if she says that to other guys to stroke their ego but it seemed odd that a pro would say that. I've also heard that from other providers but it made me wonder for a sec if I got bait and switched. She has a large flower tattoo on her right shoulder blade right?

Her clock runs like 5 minutes fast but she's not a clock watcher. If we were still going hard, I'm pretty sure she would have went over time.

Repeat:

Maybe. Some aspects are not to my preference but I'm pretty particular about these things. But, it was definitely one of my better sessions and don't regret it.

Be warned, the A / C in her apartment doesn't work. This didn't bother me as I don't get that hot / sweaty but she was drenched in sweat and it was pretty cold that day. She was also working very hard LOL. I feel bad for her when she's working in the summer.

Also, I asked her how long she's staying here and she said "until she didn't sell" LOL. So, she'll be around for a while.Yup, that's definitely her you saw. Interesting, I didn't notice anything different about her jawline since she came back, her face looks the same to me. I would be surprised if she were already in her 40's, I would put her late 30's. By eyelids you mean slight wrinkles?

I hope she stays for a while, the only thing I can see that would slow down her business is if another girl with similar level of looks and service comes down to WLA. Right now seems like we only have Maia / Hana for the dudes who like spinners and nice asses, and Ina for the dudes who like taller + pretty face and boobs. There's some new girls I haven't tried yet tho. With the holidays over and business picking up again I hope we can see someone with Erica-level looks again. But for now, Ina checks all the boxes for me.

RocketManP
01-09-24, 22:03
Callondoc lets you suggest what you want treatment for. Make sure to mention all the pussy you've been exposed to because that makes it an open and shut case.If you have the clap, the preferred medication is a shot in your butt cheeks of another antibiotic but these services will give you an oral alternative such as Cefixime or Zpak, along with a Doxy cycle.

Clap is known to be antibiotic resistant and it's better to get the shot. At the very least anyone who does the alternative needs to retest and make sure they don't have the clap anymore. What could happen is that obvious symptoms may be gone but it could be still lurking. Gonoccal bacteria is very adaptive.

Otherwise these services are pretty nice and convenient. You don't even need to mention the puss, just check multiple sex partners, new partners, unprotected sex and check symptoms on their forms. These services want your money because to them it's a very quick buck for no work. Goodmds even can give you a mix and match of meds of your choice.

Vulcan1009
01-09-24, 22:07
What's the bug?

Or is that off limits?Well, intel and statistic suggest that many of you here probably experiencing the same thing (gono a).

Did a research, as for providers, it's harder for them to tell if they have it because they wash it so often and did not get to smell it or see it accumulate, hence you won't see hers too.

Also it's harder for them to see or feel since it is 50/50 external or internal and they are down on the bottom not like our dick.

But for mongers, its external mostly and since you don't wash 10 times a day, you will smell it, see it and feel the burn.

With recent posts, I see more people will raise their hand in a week or so that they caught something too.

It is interesting that our medical technologies are so advance, why can't they make OTC testing kit for all STD? They did for Covid in a short of few months, smh.

Or meds that is OTC readily available like cold medicine, f at cking greedy basters.

TD Leafs
01-09-24, 22:27
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/serina

Any info on Serina?

Her photos seem very familiar.

TD Leafs
01-09-24, 22:27
Remi is returning very soon.

Glad to see her come back.

JoseMan
01-10-24, 00:45
Well, intel and statistic suggest that many of you here probably experiencing the same thing (gono a).

Did a research, as for providers, it's harder for them to tell if they have it because they wash it so often and did not get to smell it or see it accumulate, hence you won't see hers too.

Also it's harder for them to see or feel since it is 50/50 external or internal and they are down on the bottom not like our dick.

But for mongers, its external mostly and since you don't wash 10 times a day, you will smell it, see it and feel the burn.

With recent posts, I see more people will raise their hand in a week or so that they caught something too.

It is interesting that our medical technologies are so advance, why can't they make OTC testing kit for all STD? They did for Covid in a short of few months, smh.

Or meds that is OTC readily available like cold medicine, f at cking greedy basters.It is amazing that all the possible suspects are all still working.

Happy 2024!

PepsiLover
01-10-24, 12:11
When I hear someone catching something in the past, it seemed like an isolated incident where providers go on a vacation to get treated, and it gets forgotten quickly.

On this occasion, however, it feels different. With limited information I could be way off, but it seems like many have caught it, which means there will be more cases since some don't even know they got infected and continue to go about doing their business as usual.

It's clear that those who dipped their schlong in a koochie in last four weeks or so, particularly in West LA, should get tested, and seek proper medical treatment if needed.

We are on this forum to share info in hopes of making somewhat loose informed decisions to make our hobby experience bit better than jumping in blind without any intel. I hope this forum has served us well.

FreeWally
01-10-24, 12:20
If you have the clap, the preferred medication is a shot in your butt cheeks of another antibiotic but these services will give you an oral alternative such as Cefixime or Zpak, along with a Doxy cycle.

Clap is known to be antibiotic resistant and it's better to get the shot. At the very least anyone who does the alternative needs to retest and make sure they don't have the clap anymore. What could happen is that obvious symptoms may be gone but it could be still lurking. Gonoccal bacteria is very adaptive.You are correct, in-clinic I get the shot but online it is by pill. I wasn't worried since I tested negative for Gonorrhea but I also looked up studies that said the pill antibiotic was "only" 98% effective compared to the shot. That number drops dramatically for those that don't take every pill in the series (which combined with antibiotic resistance is the majority of times treatment fails). So take every pill if you go that route. From a health policy they do not want that 2% to get away and spread, so it's a valid concern and I do not want to dissaude anyone from getting the shot. I also did not want to show up at the same clinic again to people who will wonder why I am back (amazing how much pussy you can get in a few months), and the next one was pretty far away and the other has super weird hours (it's a free clinic).

One other reason for getting multi-antibiotics is it covers syphilis, which can only be tested for by blood. And I'm not about to get a blood test for syphilis every X months or years, persuading my doctor each time. And on the flipside the only alternative is to wait 5-20 years before syphilis makes you stupid before a doctor finally says "yep, you have syphilis now take this one pill that could have solved it". I did this as part of quitting bbfs forever, for context. I think the pill was literally $1.43 at Rite Aid with my RX plan (the others were exactly $5.00 and $10.00). The pills will make you nauseous as they kill both good and bad bacteria. It is pointless to do all this if you are just going to go back to bbfs unless you are prepared to do STD blood tests the rest of your mongering career (I mean I guess that's better still, but why not find just one girl if bbfs is the sole defining criteria). I'm out. Just bj bare, always covered fs from here on.

Sorry to ramble but my point is even my in-person visit with the butt shot did not cover trich (I looked up the medications) and would not let me "get out" for smooth sailing for the next 20 years of wonderful shrink-wrapped pussy. And by the way, anyone who visits San Diego should try out Cherry at SDAG. She sucks dick for 10 minutes straight and I have told her in a moment of passion her mouth is better than pussy. And as you all know by now I do love (er used to love) bare pussy. But no more.

My partner's culture was treatable with an antibiotic that is also used (less commonly) to treat Gonorrhea, but it was not that. I think it is easy to culture for a woman, but getting cultured as a guy means the long swab down your urethra. Don't ask.

FreeWally
01-10-24, 12:38

Or meds that is OTC readily available like cold medicine, f at cking greedy basters.It is important not to overwash or you can cause skin problems with the sensitive skin there. I have found through a lot of trial and error to use gel facewash with low fragrance (I use Nivea moisturizing face wash), no more problems with irritation or drying from overwashing.

Girls (whether SW or regular partners) sometimes get BV (bacterial vaginosis) after sex, especially if you finish in them. It smells a little fishy. Even my first girlfriend had it, we were both virgins, so it was not an STI. Sometimes it's the PH of semen or from over-washing. In both scenarios (SW and partners) I have sometimes had a fishy smell for a day or two after, and I could wash it off but it would come back making me paranoid. But not an STD in hindsight (this refers to my third bbfs streak, not the first two where I got something with the first girl I tried but didn't know). When I had an STI the smell was just different, a bit rotten. Often it was the only symptom I could pinpoint. There were other symptoms but so mild they couldn't be tied to it. And as I mentioned, it took a partner getting it for me to know. What complicates things is I also have mild symptoms from high blood sugar which can overlap (not quite diabetes yet though). I will rarely get balantis which is from peeing urine with sugar, leading to a rapid yeast infection on the penis head (pre-diabetes is no joke). Careful washing or neosporin cream (not ointment) solved it every time. But it doesn't help with the paranoia. To sum up what I'm saying, BBFS made me super paranoid and stressed on top of being a matter of time. Even if I knew it would take a long time to get something, I guess I'm too old for that again.

Urine can only screen for certain bacteria. It won't screen for syphilis for example, which is by blood. Historically chlamydia is tested as a priority because it is the leading cause of blindness in newborns. And Gonorrhea is the worst as far as UTIs. So that is probably why there is not the urgency to test for Trich and the several other "non-specific" UTIs as it's called. If a woman is sick enough to come in, they culture her and they don't even have to identify the bacteria to know what antibiotic worked on it. Their goal is to treat people, not prevent men from getting outed. Luckily there is always some ambiguity/uncertainty (most especially if she doesn't test positive for chlamydia and gonorrhea). I can work with that. My younger self could not though, which indirectly ended the relationship (it was my fault, not the STD even).

Taking antibiotics and worrying isn't fun, but again if you have no partner it isn't a big deal as long as you know and treat it before your next partner. It makes things difficult even if you stopped mongering, which was the case for me the first time it happened. I'd even say it was the biggest factor in breakup. she wasn't so much upset about it as how things unfolded months after because of it, not to mention we stopped bbfs and went covered which is probably why I didn't try half as hard (this was a relationship for fun so I don't regret that, but if I wasn't young I would have at least handled it better in hindsight).

SolarisMan
01-10-24, 12:52
When I hear someone catching something in the past, it seemed like an isolated incident where providers go on a vacation to get treated, and it gets forgotten quickly.

On this occasion, however, it feels different. With limited information I could be way off, but it seems like many have caught it, which means there will be more cases since some don't even know they got infected and continue to go about doing their business as usual.

It's clear that those who dipped their schlong in a koochie in last four weeks or so, particularly in West LA, should get tested, and seek proper medical treatment if needed.

We are on this forum to share info in hopes of making somewhat loose informed decisions to make our hobby experience bit better than jumping in blind without any intel. I hope this forum has served us well.I cringe when I read these posts about STD! I won't take any chances on my health and I value my body and my health.

I guess my tolerance is lower than many people that who still choose to participate. I stay away until I see some girls take a two week vacation but as long as I see so many still working, I know nothing has been done to deal with any issues that might be out there.

James D 2004
01-10-24, 13:14
Water is moisture. Moisturizers are misnomers because what they do is to keep moisture from escaping the skin. Glycerin is like a film of sponge that clings on the skin. You can get a gallon cheap online. Don't use anything to wash without it. Soap bars don't unless they are made the traditional way. But then they deposit scums on the bath tub and your hair too. If your bath wash has it but you still feel dry, add some glycerin to it. 5% by weight is a good starting point. It's water soluble so you can't have too much. I add that to dishwashing detergent for hand wash.

I have been having skin troubles due to dryness that I wasn't aware of, nor my doctor. I also want to keep my hair. A few strands after shower adds up. What you ever need is a mild surfactant with enough suds that feel comfortable. The science is largest molecule, non ionic surfactant. Glucoside fits the bill. Different number of carbon atoms give them different names. 10 is the right size with enough suds. All other ingredients are for making the look and the feel for branding.

I wash my hair everyday and wash my hands as often as I like. It's better than applying lotion all over my body after every shower.

Throwawayhok89
01-10-24, 13:15
Thank you for bringing awareness of safety to the BB community and the importance of screening and treatment. I also have a lower tolerance risky BB behavior in participating in the hobby and only go for covered encounters. There hasnt been many HYA that caught my attention at the moment. This is accidentally a benefit to my wallet for the time being. Stay safe everyone.

Yes, herpes is the one STD where it's just a matter of time. I think I got it after visiting my 10th girl (covered sex but BBBJ every time) It was hard to tell I had it, I ignored the mild symptoms, but I passed it on and they got it diagnosed as herpes. I took a blood test confirming I had antibodies. For some people the symptoms are mild, for others not so. For me it decreased over time, which is common. It is very common among those sexually active with enough partners in their life, regardless of if you are mongering. But hard to explain if you get it while monogamous for a long time.

There are two strains of herpes, one which predominantly infects the mouth and one which predominantly infects the genitals. But it is possible (just less likely) for oral sex to pass oral herpes to the genitals and for genital herpes to pass to the mouth. So given enough BBBJ it can happen. Oral herpes can be very visible for a while as a sore on or near the lips. You can get both strains. But if you are lucky not to have symptoms (but antibodies), you are thereafter innoculated from getting it any worse.

One other STD that's not common these days is crabs (pubic lice), which are only an issue with girls who don't shave and see a guy who had it. Had 1 case from Japan. Itchiness with white spots in hair (which are the lice). Super easy to treat with Nix.

As I said in the SD thread, I want to lay out a few anecdotal facts and basic logic. When I went to TJ 20 years ago, I went bb with one girl over 3 visits. Only that one girl. She gave me some STD (maybe chlamydia, gonorrhea, trich, or other non-specific UTI) but my symptoms were so mild I didn't notice. But I passed it on to my next girlfriend 3 years later, who did get very sick from the UTI. I avoided bb for 18 years because of it. Then with k-agencies after visiting for 9 years I tried bb with one girl. Just one girl, one time. That first bb k-girl gave me something. The thing is, I tested negative every test I took, but those tests only check for chlamydia and gonorrhea even though there are many more. My partner also tested negative for those specific strains but a definite UTI, and cultures from the lab determined what specific antibiotics to use. So a non-specific UTI (sometimes called NGU). Won't go into the history or science of why they usually only test for those two, but to sum it up I went 2-for-2 catching something but also tested negative for the two common strains tested.

Here's the logic part. Most STIs do not get cured without antibiotics, even if there are no symptoms (like with me). They can still spread. And I'm a guy who visited TJ and later visited K-girls. There are a TON of other guys who do. I got something every time. I took a 2 year break from bb and for personal reasons got back into it again with 6 girls. I'm pretty sure I started clean because I took all my antibiotics from the previous time, but by the end of 6 girls I was back to getting treated again. The same girls I visited tour OC, LA, West Coast, East Coast. It's ridiculous but the girls change cities very few weeks. It's not just "WLA". Most guys will never admit to getting it. I didn't until now, and I've gone multiple rounds over 20 years. So you wouldn't know it, but recently I do confess it for the benefit of the next generation.

Do the math. Most girls who do bb are going to get it. Sometimes, you can even tell. I'm sorry, I just want to be upfront to save other people all these years of trouble. If you have no partner, I think it's not as big a deal. But see a doctor before you get a new partner and bravely explain that you have been exposed to a lot of pussy. Mention SW and they will go from dismissive to full attention treating you because that's a magic criteria in risk assessment.

I visited clinics in the past including even urgent care for convenience, but lately I used callondoc to get a fast online prescription. One benefit is at urgent care they treated me for multiple STDs with antibiotics but not trich, which I was concerned was a missing possibility. Callondoc lets you suggest what you want treatment for. Make sure to mention all the pussy you've been exposed to because that makes it an open and shut case.

In summary with bbfs, apart from herpes and crabs and HIV, they are generally treatable with antibiotics. One other exception is the many strains of HPV, which as I've said before is preventable with the Gardasil vaccine. It's important and an easy box to check off.

This is 20 years of experience. Sorry for a long rant but if this helps a few people weigh their risk and treatment options better, that's what it's here for..

GoldDust58
01-10-24, 13:40
I'm going to say it's stupid to point the finger at WLA only and if you believe that it could have only come from someone in WLA only, you obviously need an education. WLA Ktown MW are all a mere miles apart. This board is merely a small fraction of mongers frequenting kgirls, a stupid small fraction. Why are some fellow bros so naive to believe that the same mongers frequenting girls in WLA aren't also frequenting popular providers in Ktown MW or OC? So why all the finger pointing at WLA when all the girls in Ktown / wla see all of the same mongers as WLA girls. What should be happening is bros needs to get tested more often. It is safe to assume many mongers do not get tested enough. That's who the finger should be pointed at.

Next, if it is gono that has spread, I hope you bro are aware that it can be spread through BBBJ. That means if you bb one girls who has been infected and then BBBJ another girl who is covered only, you will still pass it into the throat. It could also be the other way around where you BBBJ with an infected girl and then pass it to a BBFS girl. Remember that most non BBFS don't get tested often and they could be the ones passing it around as well. You cannot assume it is coming from only BBFS girls if it's gono. Matter of fact, there are monger who have posted on this board they caught gono from non BBFS girls in the past. Doesn't matter the region or the providers offering choice, you are at risk. The finger pointing is getting out of control.

Christophe1
01-10-24, 15:47
Hey all,

This will be my last post to glorify the virtues of Sunny as I do not want to be a shill and only hope it will help others. She has recently returned from vacation and I have not had sexual interactions more than a hand job in 99 days. The now me thanks the old me for making her my muse. At first, I was nervous and thought I would be disappointed, she wouldn't be as I remembered, I would not be able to match her sexuality. Boy was I wrong.

10 positive attributes of Sunny.

1. When I arrived she happily danced and hopped up from behind the door I thought she was stunning wearing a short evening dress.

2. Not only is she IMO beautiful she is supper uber-cute. "Though she be little she is fierce. " Her advertising pictures are very representative with the exception that she has blonde hair, 5'1" and fit with a tight stomach and very little body fat. This is a little past my 1st anniversary and we kissed and chatted to catch up. Time has been good to her and I think she is in the age golden zone blossoming and ripe like a developed flower yearning to be fertilized.

3. Her English has improved to where she is very conversational while my Korean still suffers but can be stupid and witty.

4. In the past she was slam bam, thank you mister in a whirlwind of sexual escapades. She has become more sensual and adept with her tongue and pace.

5. She is charming and funny. Not sure if she was being charming or witty but she shared that her fetish is being a mommy and holding men like they are children. We cuddled and I called her mommy to make her feel good. Later she snuggled into me as we looked deep into one another's eyes.

6. Her mouth made love to my dick like she was starved. If a genie gave me one wish it would be that she could get the other two inches in.

7. OMG I didn't remember that her pussy felt so wonderful and tight. It is a small shaved thing and deserves to be cast in gold and hung at The Louvre.

8. Her cowgirl is amazing, especially when she got up on her feet and fed me her tatas. She has small scars above her brownish nipples. I was looking at her trying to be critical to figure out why some think she is older and didn't see the signs. Although she looks good to me in all the angles, looking up at her the nostrils aren't even and her lip may have filler (IDK). Although she absolutely killed the sexually possessed bed BJ.

9. K9 with her facing the mirror and me standing on the floor. The last time I did this the lady couldn't handle me so I was cautious at first, asked if it was okay, she said she loved it as I slammed into her and she ground back. She is fit, with smooth soft skin, and as I pulled my dick out it looked enormous compared to where it had been. How did it fit?

10. She pulled out her little vibrating friend. Grabbed my dick for some pussy to mouth sucking to more fucking as she tingled her clitoris. This felt great as I looked down upon her making sure to etch this memory deep within my brain forever. I couldn't help but wanted to get a view of her wet pussy. The next thing I knew I was licking her gape and it tasted and smelled odorless and great.

11. At first she had her eyes closed, then slightly open, Finally good eye contact.

12. In the shower I felt like the lucky basketball champion who took the cheerleader home. Kind of think she should have pom poms.

She was all smiles with a welcoming skill, a killer body (jealous of her low body fat), and a vixen's face. God help me, I am hooked. She made.

HighPt7
01-10-24, 16:13
Had the pleasure of taking part in a Sunny / Ari duo. All the prior reviews are correct; it's truly a PSE experience. From the moment I walked in, Sunny started with the DFK while Ari got on her knees and BBBJ DT. We took it to the bedroom, where both alternated between DFK, BBBJ, and rim. I had Ari go down on Sunny and vice versa. Took a shower with Sunny, to ensure fully clean. Then had them 69 each other while I took Sunny from behind. Once I popped in Sunny, Ari took me directly in her mouth, no wiping hehe. Then, to my pleasure, Sunny took my member in her mouth, cleaning off any remaining juices.

They gave me a decent massage before round 2, where we repeated the above. Overall, an outstanding session, albeit pricey. The $$ will limit how often I partake unfortunately. I'd consider seeing Sunny solo sooner; Ari is better in a duo. Would recommend to anyone who can afford!

GoldDust58
01-10-24, 17:02
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/serina

Any info on Serina?

Her photos seem very familiar.Been around for a couple years now, at least early 2020 when she was LSC Serina. She changed names a few times but still goes back to Serina often. Travels between cities and NorCal / Seattle the most. She was also at Viola as Serina and WLA a few times last year. Slightly Milfy with same NorCal LSC style service. A little thicker than photos and for some reason they always list her shorter than she is. She is about 5'3 to 5'4. A decent kgirl if you don't care about slightly MILF.

I attached her old ad pic from LSC era. I think she used it in LA before.

TheAbc
01-10-24, 17:20
Seeing as Golddust is on, I wanted to take this opportunity to see if him or anyone recognizes this one? I've noticed she only works one day a week (Thursdays) and disappears until the next week.

FreeWally
01-10-24, 17:27
I'm going to say it's stupid to point the finger at WLA only and if you believe that it could have only come from someone in WLA only, you obviously need an education. WLA Ktown MW are all a mere miles apart. This board is merely a small fraction of mongers frequenting kgirls, a stupid small fraction. Why are some fellow bros so naive to believe that the same mongers frequenting girls in WLA aren't also frequenting popular providers in Ktown MW or OC? So why all the finger pointing at WLA when all the girls in Ktown / wla see all of the same mongers as WLA girls. What should be happening is bros needs to get tested more often. It is safe to assume many mongers do not get tested enough. That's who the finger should be pointed at.

Next, if it is gono that has spread, I hope you bro are aware that it can be spread through BBBJ. That means if you bb one girls who has been infected and then BBBJ another girl who is covered only, you will still pass it into the throat. It could also be the other way around where you BBBJ with an infected girl and then pass it to a BBFS girl. Remember that most non BBFS don't get tested often and they could be the ones passing it around as well. You cannot assume it is coming from only BBFS girls if it's gono. Matter of fact, there are monger who have posted on this board they caught gono from non BBFS girls in the past. Doesn't matter the region or the providers offering choice, you are at risk. The finger pointing is getting out of control.I want to emphasize that BBFS is way more risky than BBBJ, so my comments as follows are only to that end. I'm not trying to argue so forgive me if it sounds like it. I don't have anything against bbfs just want to be clear what people have to be prepared for.

It is possible for gonorrhea to survive in the throat, but it's less common. It does not survive in the mouth but we can infer there is some non-zero risk. No study has ever claimed a measurable risk of insertive oral sex. In fact you will always see for "oral sex" that in the fine print they actually mean receptive oral sex (sucking dick), vaginal oral sex (getting eaten) and anal oral sex (eating asshole). These three are progressively riskier than insertive oral sex (getting dick sucked), and again the studies have not found a risk but say "it's theoretically possible" aka non-zero risk. So while it is possible to get it from BBBJ, it's much harder.

I want to point out that I went 30 girls BBBJ and was fine (except herpes as I mentioned). But 2 for 2 BBFS (and a third time from a streak of 6 girls, so who knows it could have been just 1 or all 6). I am just one example but it should not be a surprise at all. BBFS is way riskier. I only want people to know that and how to get treated, I'm not trying to stop anyone.

I will use HIV as an example of how the risk gets downplayed between the different sex acts. At some STD clinics you'll see a chart showing that yes there are different ways to get HIV, but getting pounded in the ass blows away vaginal sex by an order of magnitude. Specifically it is about 18 times riskier receiving anal sex than receiving vaginal sex (the latter applies to women only obviously). Which works out to 35 times riskier than insertive vaginal sex (as the man putting dick in pussy). Giving anal sex (dick in anus) was 1/2 times as risky than receiving anal sex (your anus with dick). So while all are possible, it's not even close between the acts.

Oral sex is listed as a hypothetical possibility because it so close to zero it is statistically indistinguishable from it. I'll put it more blunt. There is not one single documented case of HIV transmission through oral sex in human history. Not one. There are literally more people confirmed cured of HIV (3 people in human history) than have been confirmed to have received it from oral sex. That is what they really mean by a hypothetical possibility. One day, one person out of 7 billion will be confirmed to get HIV through oral sex. But not yet so far.

One example description, I've read a lot of these and they more or less all say the same conclusion:

https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical-conditions/sexual-and-reproductive-health/hiv-aids/causes/risk-of-exposure.html

Keep that in mind when you read the studies on the theoretical possibility of oral sex transmission of chlamydia and gonorrhea. It's the same fine print. It is always says hypothetical and when you keep reading it strongly distinguishes oral sex of BBBJ versus oral sex of the vagina versus oral sex of the anus. Dumping cum down a woman's throat can give her gonorrhea, but receiving it from her through deepthroat is always listed as theoretical. I've looked through 3 studies so maybe there is some other one out there that claims otherwise. Not one claims it is possible, just "theoretically possible". Yes, I agree. Let's just not think it's the same risk, or even close.

In conclusion I'm just saying bbfs is way riskier than bbbj, by more than people might want to admit. I'm okay with people doing BBFS if they are responsible and informed, especially in regard to future partners.

You are right about the girls working different parts of LA. But if you follow girls on TER, it's obvious that most girls work West and East Cost USA, not just here and there LA. Most girls in LA were somewhere else weeks ago. Including in my example San Diego, right next to TJ by the way.

HapaBoy86
01-10-24, 17:43

Next, if it is gono that has spread, I hope you bro are aware that it can be spread through BBBJ. That means if you bb one girls who has been infected and then BBBJ another girl who is covered only, you will still pass it into the throat. It could also be the other way around where you BBBJ with an infected girl and then pass it to a BBFS girl. Remember that most non BBFS don't get tested often and they could be the ones passing it around as well. You cannot assume it is coming from only BBFS girls if it's gono. Matter of fact, there are monger who have posted on this board they caught gono from non BBFS girls in the past. Doesn't matter the region or the providers offering choice, you are at risk. The finger pointing is getting out of control.I will say this that I do know that the girls get tested and I know the locations in ktown.

But, I think the girls are not the problem is the "dirty" mother effer mongers!

All the dirty mother effers infecting the kgirls or other girls!

Plus, some of you dudes who are frequent customers of those trannies on hx and than see a kgirl (s).

I'm in over 2 dozen clubs on hx and see what dudes write and how they like to talk about it. SMH.

There are also several private / hidden clubs I'm in also on hx that info is only kept within certain clubs. Guys saying they know they got the C or G but still hobby to a kgirl.

Valley6
01-10-24, 18:52
Can't remember the number but more than half of women who had the clap have no symptoms. In contrast, majority of the men who got it have symptoms. So the lady might not even aware that she has it.

Lazy67I
01-10-24, 20:34
I will say this that I do know that the girls get tested and I know the locations in ktown.

Plus, some of you dudes who are frequent customers of those trannies on hx and than see a kgirl (s).

I'm in over 2 dozen clubs on hx and see what dudes write and how they like to talk about it. SMH.

There are also several private / hidden clubs I'm in also on hx that info is only kept within certain clubs. Guys saying they know they got the C or G but still hobby to a kgirl.Yes! Those of us that also go to Thailand! I last went 4 years ago last time was before covid hit and I used to go at least once a year before that for like 5 years in a row and I always ended up getting something. Except Syph, never got that luckily, just gono and the clap! But we all know the risk when we be rawdogging them gorgeous kgirls! I been lucky haven't gotten anything here and I see girls 2-3 times a week and get tested monthly at quest and it's cheap.

Vulcan1009
01-10-24, 23:11

Thats exactly what I feel when I starting to see multiple post telling people they caught it from WLA, in the past, its one here MW or one there WLA, never multiple people all at the same time and same area.

Of course no one would think it only happens in WLA, and of course the monger would see all different girls at different locations, but that's where report started from as posted. And somehow they are a member of the forum here.

By now, it is likely going around in MW and K-town already. I feel bad for the ladies, nuf said.

HapaBoy86
01-11-24, 00:21
Saw 2 popular Kgirls this past week already and have told me they might be heading to Nashville.

Since the new Korg has opened there and being Tyson Corner / Boston has been on le radar.

They want to test out the waters and take break some Nashville moola.

A OC Kgirl already told me she'll be there soon as well.

SolarisMan
01-11-24, 12:17
Whether this is coming West LA, East LA, MW, or K-Town or far away OC is irrelevant.

The facts that can't be denied are that it seems that a handful of guys claim to have it. Now it is hard to imagine that if a bunch of hobbyists have it that all the girls out there are clean. If anyone thinks that the only mongers have it and somehow girls are not infected, is just incorrect conclusion. I believe that there are infected mongers and infected girls out there.

It is hard to pinpoint the origin of where it started, how it started or who was the primary source. However, the three initial people who told me where they think they got the unwanted guest have a lot of commonality. The mere fact is that two of the three share the same commonality and one other hobbyist had a visit to the same usual location and two additional locations.

And the conclusion for me as it seems, it is safe to assume that many people caught it, have it and maybe some have tested themselves and have been treated and maybe some are still running around with sick vaginas and penises and still participating in the hobby.

Now with that in mind, all I can say is that ignorance is a BLISS because I did not see any girl in West LA, MW, or Ktown girls goes offline for two weeks; All the girls are still working at all different locations as if nothing has happened and many guys still visiting them and some members are downplaying as if this is no big deal. In reality if one has undiagnosed STD and one leaves it untreated, it can have a long term damage to the person's organs.

More power to them, I guess they have bigger balls than I do and I am not criticizing anyone opinion. Do as you wish! We are all adult here and responsible for our own actions and pay the consequences are get rewarded by it.

Bbaka10
01-11-24, 16:03
I'm a bit of a newbie to this hobby. But curious if any of you have come across providers that were receptive to COF / Cum on Face / Facials?

Personally, I've never asked since I assumed that it was likely out of the question (because these girls see a lot of people throughout the day and COF would ruin their makeup). But curious if anyone else have had any luck finding girls that were cool with it.

Kanntt
01-11-24, 17:09
Whether this is coming West LA, East LA, MW, or K-Town or far away OC is irrelevant.

The facts that can't be denied are that it seems that a handful of guys claim to have it. Now it is hard to imagine that if a bunch of hobbyists have it that all the girls out there are clean. If anyone thinks that the only mongers have it and somehow girls are not infected, is just incorrect conclusion. I believe that there are infected mongers and infected girls out there.

It is hard to pinpoint the origin of where it started, how it started or who was the primary source. However, the three initial people who told me where they think they got the unwanted guest have a lot of commonality. The mere fact is that two of the three share the same commonality and one other hobbyist had a visit to the same usual location and two additional locations.

And the conclusion for me as it seems, it is safe to assume that many people caught it, have it and maybe some have tested themselves and have been treated and maybe some are still running around with sick vaginas and penises and still participating in the hobby.

Now with that in mind, all I can say is that ignorance is a BLISS because I did not see any girl in West LA, MW, or Ktown girls goes offline for two weeks; All the girls are still working at all different locations as if nothing has happened and many guys still visiting them and some members are downplaying as if this is no big deal. In reality if one has undiagnosed STD and one leaves it untreated, it can have a long term damage to the person's organs.

More power to them, I guess they have bigger balls than I do and I am not criticizing anyone opinion. Do as you wish! We are all adult here and responsible for our own actions and pay the consequences are get rewarded by it.Just a comment with all these post.

When I saw the first post, I PM the OP about who might the girl be? Because I think I visited a very popular girls back in early Dec, and I didn't feel any symptons or anything abnormal.

I didn't get a PM back to either verify that we saw the same girl or not, so it kind of bother me, that yes its a dangerous hobby to partake, and appreciate the warning. But doesn't it bother anyone that we still have no vertification or information on which girl, I think its not a good thing to do that in public that's why I PM'd the OP to verify in private, but no feedback. Which puts "every" girls in W LA that is popular as potential carrier, or perhaps a semi-witchhunt for those of us who visits to guess and avoid them in the future?

I think its great that people who wants to post warning on this issue, but don't throw a big question mark out there for people to start panic and guess. Take few minutes to answer some question from the people who take time to read your post and have the same concern as you. It just sucks to assume that popular girl has it, but end up maybe she didn't.

SolarisMan
01-11-24, 17:19
Just a comment with all these post.

When I saw the first post, I PM the OP about who might the girl be? Because I think I visited a very popular girls back in early Dec, and I didn't feel any symptons or anything abnormal.

I didn't get a PM back to either verify that we saw the same girl or not, so it kind of bother me, that yes its a dangerous hobby to partake, and appreciate the warning. But doesn't it bother anyone that we still have no vertification or information on which girl, I think its not a good thing to do that in public that's why I PM'd the OP to verify in private, but no feedback. Which puts "every" girls in W LA that is popular as potential carrier, or perhaps a semi-witchhunt for those of us who visits to guess and avoid them in the future?

I think its great that people who wants to post warning on this issue, but don't throw a big question mark out there for people to start panic and guess. Take few minutes to answer some question from the people who take time to read your post and have the same concern as you. It just sucks to assume that popular girl has it, but end up maybe she didn't.

Good luck getting any meaningful info from the OP: You and Your Health have no value for them.

Kanntt
01-11-24, 17:28
Good luck getting any meaningful info from the OP: You and Your Health have no value for them.Totally understand. I am not that active posting on the forums so my opinions not as importants as big shots here.

But. Well. At least I am not the one with it tho. LOL.

SolarisMan
01-11-24, 21:29
I will say this that I do know that the girls get tested and I know the locations in ktown.

All the dirty mother effers infecting the kgirls or other girls! Since you probably do know, do you know how often the girls get tested? Is it once a month or every other month? And also let's assume that a provider and let's call her baby XYZ (for sake of joke).

So, does Baby XYZ get tested if she is even active for a week or two and visiting or is the testing for the girls that non-stop at work? E. g: Hana, Maia, Ina, Sophia, Yami, etc etc.

From limited knowledge that I know, I thought that most of these girls get tested only when they get sick! Or at least that is what I was told by another girl. I never investigated or probe her after that comment.

BobLove
01-11-24, 22:41
I'm a bit of a newbie to this hobby. But curious if any of you have come across providers that were receptive to COF / Cum on Face / Facials?

Personally, I've never asked since I assumed that it was likely out of the question (because these girls see a lot of people throughout the day and COF would ruin their makeup). But curious if anyone else have had any luck finding girls that were cool with it.I think if you are the last appointment of the day, And you pay $100 tip, I don't see why they would refuse.

PumpNDump
01-12-24, 12:54
Kbliss Friday fun.

Viki, Maia, Sexy Bebe, and Remi has returned.

SunsetMando
01-12-24, 15:34
Can the STD medical posts go elsewhere?

Ghost626
01-12-24, 19:22
Gia is in la now, she can be book through Kgla too.

Christophe1
01-12-24, 20:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

Dear Lovers,

I am like you. I breathe the same air, I bleed the same blood, and I face the same fate. We are a match made from the heavens above.

That is why I am here. To be with you, to relive my story a hundred times. So when we die, my life had a purpose, an expression, at the end of the day: science, philosophy, art.

And, a Romance.

Visiting journeys upon stormy seas. Finding safe harbor on placid docks.

Sugar is known to cause a mild spike of endorphins, and newfound energies.

A List of 10 Positive Attributes of Baby Sugar.

1. She is cuter than her advertising pictures, and her body is like your college girlfriend.

2. Her genetics gave her slim genes, and porcelain-like and unblemished skin.

3. I am not sure what to call her puffy labia pussy, but it looked so cuddly, and felt so good riding upon my near-virgin dick. A perfect HYA.

4. If you want to go round two, advise her ahead of time, since she understands the process and is very efficient.

5. Unique, Special, and a Phoenix.

6. A cold tease, while letting my hard dick be beckoned to her sweet vagina, while we just conversed.

7. I felt obligated to give her a CIP. And she was impressed by my sperm load of 99 fucking balloons on the wall days. I was enthralled by her kind of cool persona, of I seen it all, and don't give a shit, attitude.

8. Her youth, genetics, pink nipples, slim body, and life-learned representative tattoos.

9. If she studied under Sunny, there would be a line wrapped around the 101, 110, 10, all the way to the 405. And she has a fuck it attitude. Bravo.

10. She is going to pop-up, and disappear. Her pussy is clean. English is good, with a Busan accent that I mistook for Japanese.

A queen of the Geisha. As weird as my visit was, I think I need to see her again. Get an all-you-can-eat dinner.

And learn something.

Jbjb1983
01-12-24, 20:34
Kbliss Friday fun.

Viki, Maia, Sexy Bebe, and Remi has returned.Great news!! Our fav tits on a stick has come back to us! I Always had a nice time with her!

PumpNDump
01-12-24, 22:17
Its definitely great that Remi has returned. She's submissive and takes a pounding well. Skinny with legs that can wrap around you. Sexy bebe is also back and she's definitely another service queen with a sultry appeal.

DeadDucky213
01-13-24, 11:33
With all this talk of disease, just had to get tested and came back clean. Stay safe my friends. Not only for your sake but for the lovely ladies that service us and take our seed for a fee and don't deserve a headache of an infection they didn't ask for.

Jkocsis68
01-13-24, 13:10
Not to add to the doom and gloom but need a place to vent and to be another data point for you all.

Saw one of the girls in question on the 27th. Went and got tested when I saw the forum posts.

I use a condom 100% of the time for sex but partake in copious DATY and BBBJ.

Tests came back negative for urethral but to my surprise, gonorrhea detected in the throat.

So there. It is possible to catch something even if you think you're playing it safe.

PumpNDump
01-13-24, 13:14
Kbliss Saturday roster.

Bebe last day. Ina Viki Maia Yuna Remi.

Christophe1
01-13-24, 13:34
Forgot to post the link to her pictures. WYSIWYG. Expect a Gen-Z girl.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/sugar/

AntilySol
01-13-24, 17:01
Not worth it at the new rate. It is definitely worth it at the previous rate before the rate increase. There's not much to say except she's damn good at sucking and licking while you're on your four. She will go to town on you while also giving prostate massage if that's your thing. She also swallows. Allows MSOG for the hour session. She also has milking table and will bring in second or even third provider if available. Costs more money obviously.

She will not do FS but some of her roommates that she brings into the session will (again costs more money).

Table shower isn't anything special. It's just a small table shower for a quick clean-up.

At $$ 6 for no penetration. That's pretty steep IMO. Roommate rates can vary so I won't disclose it here.Can agree that rates are definitely high. But I can't imagine how many providers offer this kind of service either. Just made a visit out of curiosity. At a trick-pad, not the usual locations just before k-town and ya'll been sleeping on her!

English is good, extremely sexy, 30-40 in age, petite (under 5'2) - usually try to avoid the so called "older" ones but I never had that thought with her after this visit. Service queen. If you haven't experienced a table shower / prostate massage / BBBJ massage at least once. Definitely recommend. I'll be back. She stopped doing FS but doesn't mean she might not start back up again in the future!

Bbaka10
01-13-24, 17:21
Can agree that rates are definitely high. But I can't imagine how many providers offer this kind of service either. Just made a visit out of curiosity. At a trick-pad, not the usual locations just before k-town and ya'll been sleeping on her!

English is good, extremely sexy, 30-40 in age, petite (under 5'2) - usually try to avoid the so called "older" ones but I never had that thought with her after this visit. Service queen. If you haven't experienced a table shower / prostate massage / BBBJ massage at least once. Definitely recommend. I'll be back. She stopped doing FS but doesn't mean she might not start back up again in the future!I can corroborate. Saw DopeJene recently and it was mind-blowing. Granted, it was my first prostate massage and I've never had anything in my butt before. So I'm perhaps a little inexperienced on this front, but it was a very enjoyable experience. She is prob mid 30's, so not super young. But still oozes sex appeal. She maintained really great eye contact all throughout (had a very seductress look to her as she was getting me off) . And drove me crazy.

Also can't really comment on the original, lower price. But compared to some other FS experience with another k-girl, I had just as much fun.

SsStuntCock
01-13-24, 19:32
Its definitely great that Remi has returned. She's submissive and takes a pounding well. Skinny with legs that can wrap around you. Sexy bebe is also back and she's definitely another service queen with a sultry appeal.What's Bebe's likely age range?

CaptCaveman99
01-13-24, 20:03
Totally understand. I am not that active posting on the forums so my opinions not as importants as big shots here.

But. Well. At least I am not the one with it tho. LOL.Am guessing OP doesn't want booker to get wind of which client could have posted it. Unlikely booker will know, but guessing the monger is playing is safe.

Bbaka10
01-13-24, 21:22
Curious to get everyone's input on this.

What timeslot do you normally choose when you book girls (I. E. Early day, lunch hour or late night)? And have you noticed that service is noticeably different during different parts of the day?

Personally, I try to go as early as possible since I figured the girl would be less tired and more energetic, but haven't really tested the waters during different parts of the day. I'm wondering if there is anything else I'm not thinking about when choosing time of day.

Kaamper
01-13-24, 21:38
Baby Ella, got a pretty coin slot.Agreed. Thanks for the tip. I was able to see her recently. Nice coinslot that plumps up well after some good bean licking. Also some pretty decent MM tits. I hate the prices these days, but she did scratch the itch.

SsStuntCock
01-13-24, 22:26
Second visit was Ellie, and there was virtually no intel on this one so here are my findings.Conflicting reviews on Ellie CG, including one on TER that's scathing. Proceed with extreme caution fellas.

EasyPeasyDong
01-13-24, 23:43
Will share in the health forums!Where? I don't see any info.

EasyPeasyDong
01-13-24, 23:50
Seen her in SJ and now in LA multiple times.

Got the time today. Familiar location. Apparently something was wrong with the intercom, but no big deal. There's a way around that.

Nice 1st floor corner apartment, perfect location.

Yami is probably late 30's, but she's a pretty MILF. Her skin is perfect porcelain and she has a decent ass for a KGirl. Once inside, blue toast, off with the clothes, huge mirror right across from foot of bed, standing doggy in the mirror while I grab those nice C cups and thrust up and down to my heart's content. Round 1 over.

She gave me a massage while I stared at the green stars and smoke clouds on the ceiling and fell asleep. Woke up and she began a BBBJ / HJ and after few minutes I was inside her again for some good thrusting in missionary but time ran out so we both showered quickly.

340 all inclusive is still kinda ridiculous but she's a solid choice.

Looks just like her pics. Perfect skin, GND pretty face.

Vulcan1009
01-14-24, 00:25
Hey gents, I wonder if anyone else saw Sophia with the D cup that is currently in MW that books with many booker.

https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sophi

https://asianvibe.is/models/sophia/

https://mykgirls.com/ktown

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/sophia

https://www.kdollsla.com/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-vivian-2

So I found two reviews about her, with the states like that, shouldn't she be more popular?

Saw her. Cute face, nice slender body (but not spinner), she's short, 5'1, but proportional and got nice legs. Tits are nice, big, and soft (I think they are real), nice ass too. SHe wore a very revealing lingerie, greeting me at the door. Very friendly, speak some English. Good BBBJ and decent dfk. Her box is really tight, I had trouble sticking it in without lube. I would repeat and recommend.

Saw sophis pictures for a few weeks and decided to TOFTT since I didn't see much online. Its definitely her in the photos but photoshopped of course. She's very cute in person with a great body, nice set of tits and cute butt to grab onto. Slight pudge in the belly but it fits her look. Her service was great and her BBBJ is definitely up there with some good attention to the boys. She knows what she's doing here. Got her down to DATY and she definitely cums hard. No FIV but FOV is ok. Entered in mish with her knees to her ears and power slammed her to completion. This girl is non stop fun. Cuddled and talked (but zero english. So bring your translator boys) as she was stroking me for round 2. Might be due to my age, but 2nd pops have been tougher for me these days but she definitely tried her hardest. Tried for the last 20 minutes of straight pounding in doggy but I couldn't get it to go. She took it like a champ. Go see her!https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sophiAnyone else? Is her tits really D or just C? I'm looking for a true D like Remi's or Ina's.

Bastard Chorum
01-14-24, 01:39

What timeslot do you normally choose when you book girls (I. E. Early day, lunch hour or late night)? And have you noticed that service is noticeably different during different parts of the day?

Personally, I try to go as early as possible since I figured the girl would be less tired and more energetic, but haven't really tested the waters during different parts of the day. I'm wondering if there is anything else I'm not thinking about when choosing time of day.Really depends on the girl. If she takes good care of herself and sets a manageable pace, her service shouldn't suffer. Take for example Hana. While it stands to reason that early appointments should get an objectively better experience due to them having just rested, I've gotten plenty of subpar service because she didn't sleep well, got drunk partying or otherwise last night, or just plain not a morning person. Again, depends on the girl. I've found that noon to early afternoon is a Goldilocks zone to get things out of their system. Moreover, most girls tend to be slow during LA's traffic hell timeframe (3 pm-5 pm) as mongers don't want to deal with LA traffic after a session so that's also a good time to see them.

I've experimented on different times of the day and ultimately drawn the conclusion that it doesn't matter if it's a girl whose service oriented and puts in the work to be consistent. Else aim for noon to early afternoon on girls that you are unsure of or new.

PumpNDump
01-14-24, 13:02
Kbliss Sunday funday. Bebe has changed her mind and decided to stay instead of leaving. Hooray for horndogs.

Bebe Remi Ina Maia Juni. Viki.

Taliesin92
01-14-24, 14:11

Personally, I try to go as early as possible since I figured the girl would be less tired and more energetic, but haven't really tested the waters during different parts of the day. I'm wondering if there is anything else I'm not thinking about when choosing time of day.Whenever I can swing it, I like booking appointments in the 2 pm to 4 pm range. K-girls aren't as tired at that time. And most mongers are at work. So it's a nice time to catch the girls when things are a bit slower. That said, I often wind up going at 6 pm or later, simply because I have to work, too, and oftentimes I can't get away until nighttime.

Chupacabra
01-14-24, 15:01

There are also several private / hidden clubs I'm in also on hx that info is only kept within certain clubs. Guys saying they know they got the C or G but still hobby to a kgirl.That is fucked! Banging tranny ass then going raw with Kgirls? Knowing you have something too? Fucking evil, man.

I was away for a few weeks, went and saw a popular Kgirl in WLA about a week ago before seeing all of this. I'm going to get tested tomorrow now. If anybody can PM me with who it might have been I'd be grateful. Thanks.

SunsetMando
01-14-24, 15:19
Doubt anyone will send you a msg giving you that information. Hope your tests come out ok. But these are the risks.

Rubber Ducky Boston
01-14-24, 15:23
Hey all, had a question. I learned korean from friends and some travel, so I can speak in very basic korean. However I have no comprehension of korean manners and such. I know in korean there's formal and informal speech, and in regular normal civvie life, I'd use formal for people around my age or older who I am meeting for the first time. What do I use when seeing providers though? On the one hand they're strangers, and some may be older than me. On the other hand we're naked having sex. I know this is a language question and not a provider / hobby question but somehow I feel like a korean language forum would not be receptive to my question.

Chupacabra
01-14-24, 15:26
Doubt anyone will send you a msg giving you that information. Hope your tests come out ok. But these are the risks.I already heard back with some info and I will be sharing some of my own once I get tested. We need to have each other's backs here, this effects everyone.

Bastard Chorum
01-14-24, 15:59
Hey all, had a question. I learned korean from friends and some travel, so I can speak in very basic korean. However I have no comprehension of korean manners and such. I know in korean there's formal and informal speech, and in regular normal civvie life, I'd use formal for people around my age or older who I am meeting for the first time. What do I use when seeing providers though? On the one hand they're strangers, and some may be older than me. On the other hand we're naked having sex. I know this is a language question and not a provider / hobby question but somehow I feel like a korean language forum would not be receptive to my question.Use anything you want: honorifics, formal, or informal. Societal etiquette takes a back seat when power dynamics change. You are now a paying customer in this situation and tacitly take on a higher status regardless if she's a stranger or older than you. The girls themselves will probably stay in formal speech unless you tell them otherwise or feel comfortable enough to switch to informal.

Rubber Ducky Boston
01-14-24, 16:26
Use anything you want: honorifics, formal, or informal. Societal etiquette takes a back seat when power dynamics change. You are now a paying customer in this situation and tacitly take on a higher status regardless if she's a stranger or older than you. The girls themselves will probably stay in formal speech unless you tell them otherwise or feel comfortable enough to switch to informal.Ok thanks for the explanation.

LC310
01-14-24, 18:48
Ina vs Remi.

Who's got the better.

Tits / Body.
Service Queen Status.
DFK.
BBBJ.
Attitude.

EasyPeasyDong
01-14-24, 18:57
Ina vs Remi.

Who's got the better.

Tits / Body.
Service Queen Status.
DFK.
BBBJ.
Attitude.Remi has a great body. Tits on a stick. Great tits.

Remi has a hard time forcing a smile no matter what during the session. Very lackluster.

Ina has a better ass and attitude.

Both are great, but Remi is kinda like a mini-Venus: makes it clear its a job for her. Ina makes you feel good about the session.

ZebraZebra
01-14-24, 20:12
Hey all, had a question. I learned korean from friends and some travel, so I can speak in very basic korean. However I have no comprehension of korean manners and such. I know in korean there's formal and informal speech, and in regular normal civvie life, I'd use formal for people around my age or older who I am meeting for the first time. What do I use when seeing providers though? On the one hand they're strangers, and some may be older than me. On the other hand we're naked having sex. I know this is a language question and not a provider / hobby question but somehow I feel like a korean language forum would not be receptive to my question.LMAO 😂.

Ina vs Remi.

Who's got the better.

Tits / Body.
Service Queen Status.
DFK.
BBBJ.
Attitude.In my opinion, Ina wins hands down in all categories. She has some slight scarring due to her recent boob job, that's the only potential negatives I can think of.

MisterChango
01-14-24, 23:24
Hey guys decided it's time to hit the houses again.

Anyone know any ladies with a full Bush or trimmed. Don't like the hairless look. Don't mind it either. But I love a tuft of soft fur down below.

SolarisMan
01-14-24, 23:36
Ina vs Remi.

Who's got the better.

Tits / Body.
Service Queen Status.
DFK.
BBBJ.
Attitude.Both are great in bed but Remi has SE asian look and Ina is more K-Pop look.

Pkim31
01-14-24, 23:52
Hey all, had a question. I learned korean from friends and some travel, so I can speak in very basic korean. However I have no comprehension of korean manners and such. I know in korean there's formal and informal speech, and in regular normal civvie life, I'd use formal for people around my age or older who I am meeting for the first time. What do I use when seeing providers though? On the one hand they're strangers, and some may be older than me. On the other hand we're naked having sex. I know this is a language question and not a provider / hobby question but somehow I feel like a korean language forum would not be receptive to my question.

There's very little formal talk. Usually talk to them as if we're friends or honey language if mutual attraction is strong enough.

If we don’t break the ice yea could be more formal.

Vulcan1009
01-14-24, 23:52
Interesting to see that now Bebe got a new set of photos that look younger. or is it a new Bebe ?

https://www.sesanggirls.com/models/

ItsEvoix
01-15-24, 00:03
Finally got a chance to see this girl jennie! This girl has a pretty big butt and nice tits. Its natural.

Looks - 8.

She looks exactly like picture but a little photoshopped. She was wearing a very revealing black lingerie outfit when we met. I would say she has a pretty nice butt for a korean girl, body is slim and have good curve on the right spots.

Service - 8.

A lot of DFK during our session and this girl can suck a mean dick. I'm a size 6 and thick. This girl loves sucking my balls and putting a lot of attention of the tip of the penis. She makes a lot of noises and a lot of spits during sucking. This girl can take a good pounding and loves it deep. We did couple position from doggy, cowgirl, missionary and reverse cowgirl. I went 2 rounds with this girl, I cum into her mouth and another inside her pussy. This girl is a service queen!

$340.

JoseMan
01-15-24, 12:18
Finally got a chance to see this girl jennie! This girl has a pretty big butt and nice tits. Its natural.

Looks - 8.

She looks exactly like picture but a little photoshopped. She was wearing a very revealing black lingerie outfit when we met. I would say she has a pretty nice butt for a korean girl, body is slim and have good curve on the right spots.

Service - 8.

A lot of DFK during our session and this girl can suck a mean dick. I'm a size 6 and thick. This girl loves sucking my balls and putting a lot of attention of the tip of the penis. She makes a lot of noises and a lot of spits during sucking..I can't see her on any booker's website! Who is booking her?

PumpNDump
01-15-24, 12:46
Kbliss mundane Monday lineup.

Bebe Remi Ina Maia Juni. Viki.

TD Leafs
01-15-24, 13:30
Interesting to see that now Bebe got a new set of photos that look younger. or is it a new Bebe ?

https://www.sesanggirls.com/models/Same Bebe, with new set of photos.

DashingD
01-15-24, 13:33

Looks - 8.

Service - 8.

A lot of DFK during our session and this girl can suck a mean dick. I'm a size 6 and thick. This girl loves sucking my balls and putting a lot of attention of the tip of the penis. She makes a lot of noises and a lot of spits during sucking. This girl can take a good pounding and loves it deep. We did couple position from doggy, cowgirl, missionary and reverse cowgirl. I went 2 rounds with this girl, I cum into her mouth and another inside her pussy. This girl is a service queen!

$340.Who is she being booked with? Appreciate the help.

Kenchana
01-15-24, 19:02
At the moment, I feel like Ari has one of the nicest asses especially considering her small package. When you hit it from behind, you will know what I mean. Which other K-girls are comparable?

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ari/

CaptCaveman99
01-15-24, 19:54
Second visit was Ellie, and there was virtually no intel on this one so here are my findings.

Pics-accurate but she's definitely not as tall as the photos would suggest. She is quite tiny but is as petite as the photos....Thanks for the review. How does her body compare to Remi, Maia, Ina?

ItsEvoix
01-15-24, 20:44

Looks - 8.

Service - 8.

$340.

I can't see her on any booker's website! Who is booking her?https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jennie

She's in Mid Wilshire.

Bastard Chorum
01-15-24, 21:16
At the moment, I feel like Ari has one of the nicest asses especially considering her small package. When you hit it from behind, you will know what I mean. Which other K-girls are comparable?

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ari/Hana, Maia, and Shani in LA. Orla and Honey in OC. These come to mind when I think of kgirls with decent ass.

PumpNDump
01-16-24, 12:57
Kbliss Tuesday lineup.

Bebe Remi Ina Juni. Viki.

TD Leafs
01-16-24, 14:51
No more password needed.

RocketManP
01-16-24, 15:25
Remi has a great body. Tits on a stick. Great tits.

Remi has a hard time forcing a smile no matter what during the session. Very lackluster.

Ina has a better ass and attitude.

Both are great, but Remi is kinda like a mini-Venus: makes it clear its a job for her. Ina makes you feel good about the session.Remi aka Miko has a magical smile, probably the best smile ever to me.

But she can be moody and stressed and then the sesh is not that good and she smiles a lot less. Typically easy to tell if she's having a meh day.

I've had her deliver me some of the best GFE (not as in covered, but girlfriend like experience) ever, as well as some seshs that were just alright in terms of enthusiasm.

Usually when she is fresh on a new tour she's way more cheerful but who knows.

SunsetMando
01-16-24, 18:53
Hana, Maia, and Shani in LA. Orla and Honey in OC. These come to mind when I think of kgirls with decent ass.Suji might have the best ass. And should be on that list.

SunsetMando
01-16-24, 18:58
Where.

Looks - 8.

Where is that first pic from?? I don't see it on sites.

SsStuntCock
01-16-24, 19:08
We have reviewed Itzel before if you search for her name in all the threads. Young, cute enough, and I enjoyed my time. Check Rebrands thread for other names. I think she's a good option without the BB upcharge. People may try to gate keep some girls, but Boner is coming.I just noticed the discrepancy in bb upcharge between CG and KGLA, +50 versus +40 respectively. Has anyone verified this?

DashingD
01-16-24, 20:01
Where.

Where is that first pic from?? I don't see it on sites.Ya I'm confused where you got these set of pics from? They don't match any of Jennie's ads unless you dug them up from somewhere?

TD Leafs
01-16-24, 21:31
Where.

Where is that first pic from?? I don't see it on sites.LOL, I think someone got busted.

I wouldn't recom Jennie, fake P.S.'ed pics and what they don't mention in her review is bad boob job and stretch marks on her tummy and ass.

Christophe1
01-16-24, 21:44
Just posted and this is the follow up. I am upset. I travelled around the globe and truely was inspired by one women that I hoped to visit regularly with until she departs in April. Even worse than that, I gave out stock charts with 89% accuracy, more than enough info to retire and move to her dreams.

Why'all are crushing me.

One thing I love about Korean women is that they love creampie like it is their life purpose.

Sugar is sweet. A true zoomer. I miss spoke and said I may never see you again, unless it is at a meat eating festival, cause she is a foodie. BSB song was released the day after her birth. I could tell she shifted in her psychology. Fuck boys!

Korean women are extaordinary in that they relish the creampie. I felt like I pleased her more than myself.

Why we have to have these problems?

I don't want no problems.

Just solutions. LOL.

Pwa251
01-16-24, 22:49
Does anybody know anything about this white chick on k-beauty girls offering BBFS and using pictures of Sabrina valentine from Hx? Looks too good to be true.

https://www.kbeautygirls.com/celeste/

Bbaka10
01-17-24, 00:41
Ya I'm confused where you got these set of pics from? They don't match any of Jennie's ads unless you dug them up from somewhere?Looks like they are from melos.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/jenni

Majieroero
01-17-24, 05:26
Got my 10 panel results back and tested negative on everything. Just waiting on the trichomoniasis result.

I'm probably still going to play it safe and stick to CFS from now on at least until the reports clear up because it's not worth the worry!Just curious, but has anyone caught trich in the LA Kgirl scene lately? I've seen people reporting gono, claps, and syph in the past, but didn't think trich was common. I'm taking my 10-panel tomorrow, but wasn't sure if I should pay up to get a separate trich test. Any advice would be appreciated.

GG1234
01-17-24, 08:46
Does anybody know anything about this white chick on k-beauty girls offering BBFS and using pictures of Sabrina valentine from Hx? Looks too good to be true.

https://www.kbeautygirls.com/celeste/M VIP also lists Celeste, but it says no BBFS and outcall only. Here is an archive link https://archive.ph/VRPti, because I can't directly link to their domain due to filters. (Disclaimer: I've never used either booker.).

PumpNDump
01-17-24, 12:54
Kbliss humpday roster.

Bebe Remi Juni. Viki. Maia last day.

InternDavid
01-17-24, 15:45
Got my 10 panel results back and tested negative on everything. Just waiting on the trichomoniasis result.

I'm probably still going to play it safe and stick to CFS from now on at least until the reports clear up because it's not worth the worry!

Also, no more DATY. Keep in mind, your tests may still be negative for up to 3 months even if you have the gono. This is what a doc told me.

SuperMan333
01-17-24, 18:25
Does Hana text any of you guys regularly or am I the special one?

Ghost626
01-17-24, 18:37
Does Hana text any of you guys regularly or am I the special one?Even though I don't book much, she still text me.

Subak77
01-17-24, 19:32
Use anything you want: honorifics, formal, or informal. Societal etiquette takes a back seat when power dynamics change. You are now a paying customer in this situation and tacitly take on a higher status regardless if she's a stranger or older than you. The girls themselves will probably stay in formal speech unless you tell them otherwise or feel comfortable enough to switch to informal.

Hey all, had a question. I learned korean from friends and some travel, so I can speak in very basic korean. However I have no comprehension of korean manners and such. I know in korean there's formal and informal speech, and in regular normal civvie life, I'd use formal for people around my age or older who I am meeting for the first time. What do I use when seeing providers though? On the one hand they're strangers, and some may be older than me. On the other hand we're naked having sex. I know this is a language question and not a provider / hobby question but somehow I feel like a korean language forum would not be receptive to my question.It's also about social distance and boundaries, so you'll have to see how she talks to you or responds to you. Some people who are more reserved will use the standard honorific (-yo) form bc you're a stranger, even if you speak informally. More girls will speak informally right off the bat bc of the intimate social context (and maybe bc they know you don't speak Korean fluently so the social rules become more flexible), but it does requires you read the room to some extent.

EyceeRaw
01-17-24, 19:40
Even though I don't book much, she still text me.Speaking of which, does anyone know when Hana will return? I asked her booker, but the only response I got was "No more".

SturdyBirdy
01-17-24, 20:33
Looks like today is her last day. I messaged CGLA to confirm, and she said yes. I'll miss her.

SuperMan333
01-17-24, 20:39
Speaking of which, does anyone know when Hana will return? I asked her booker, but the only response I got was "No more".Dam she is on break again after coming back?

EyceeRaw
01-17-24, 21:01
Dam she is on break again after coming back?You want to ask her and report back since she still texts you? LOL.

NObserver
01-17-24, 22:12
Looks like today is her last day. I messaged CGLA to confirm, and she said yes. I'll miss her.She was my absolute favorite. I saw her quite a bit last year; in fact, all my hobby money went to her.

Maia gave an incredible performance during each visit: the choking, unparalleled spread eagle, vigorous cowgirl and cip. Tremendous effort all around.

Such a sweet girl too: she gave me a Sanrio Kuromi trinket for my daughter. She had it buried in her closet and she was nice enough to pass it along to me for my kid.

Farewell Maia and good luck in your next city.

GoldDust58
01-17-24, 22:19
She was my absolute favorite. I saw her quite a bit last year; in fact, all my hobby money went to her.

Maia gave an incredible performance during each visit: the choking, unparalleled spread eagle, vigorous cowgirl and cip. Tremendous effort all around.

Such a sweet girl too: she gave me a Sanrio Kuromi trinket for my daughter. She had it buried in her closet and she was nice enough to pass it along to me for my kid.

Farewell Maia and good luck in your next city.Agree on all ends. She is a gem. Really rare someone works as hard and makes an effort to look good just to please us. Her ever changing outfits and have tons of decor all to give us a better environment. It's rarity in the Socal.

GoldDust58
01-17-24, 22:23
I just noticed the discrepancy in bb upcharge between CG and KGLA, +50 versus +40 respectively. Has anyone verified this?She is at her old agency as Jewel at sweetangels in NorCal where you can have her for even less pricing. And you can do doubles with Ellena and her. I'm not a fan of her from seeing her as Sarah but doubles with Ellena sounds interesting.

DongMinKim
01-17-24, 23:46
Does anybody know what happened to Eunji?

She was the best and I miss her dearly.

SolarisMan
01-18-24, 00:40
Just curious, but has anyone caught trich in the LA Kgirl scene lately? I've seen people reporting gono, claps, and syph in the past, but didn't think trich was common. I'm taking my 10-panel tomorrow, but wasn't sure if I should pay up to get a separate trich test. Any advice would be appreciated.Trich is only $40 extra! So, just do it and have a complete peace of mind.

Vulcan1009
01-18-24, 01:14
Agree on all ends. She is a gem. Really rare someone works as hard and makes an effort to look good just to please us. Her ever changing outfits and have tons of decor all to give us a better environment. It's rarity in the Socal.Maia at this point with her performance, body and attitude, deserves a LEGEND title!

Not only she tries new things every time you see her, but you could request any outfit you want and best decoration in the room.

She is all around best of the best by far for all of the years (over 15) I have been mongering. Her thirst remind me of Bobo and to be honest, body type was also the same.

I really hope that she is only off for a few weeks, rest and comes back strong that I will continues to see her till the end of time.

Maia!! If you are reading this, I will see you again when you comes back!!

Chupacabra
01-18-24, 03:19
Maia at this point with her performance, body and attitude, deserves a LEGEND title!

Not only she tries new things every time you see her, but you could request any outfit you want and best decoration in the room.

She is all around best of the best by far for all of the years (over 15) I have been mongering. Her thirst remind me of Bobo and to be honest, body type was also the same.

I really hope that she is only off for a few weeks, rest and comes back strong that I will continues to see her till the end of time.

Maia!! If you are reading this, I will see you again when you comes back!!I think I have a feeling why she's taking some time off.

EyceeRaw
01-18-24, 03:55
Does anybody know what happened to Eunji?

She was the best and I miss her dearly.Ah Eunji. No idea where she went, but she was one of the best. But still a distant second to my ATF Pink. Used to see her twice a week, 3 or 4 hours per appointment. Back in the golden days of PKL.

Vodka Tonic
01-18-24, 04:19
M VIP also lists Celeste, but it says no BBFS and outcall only. Here is an archive link https://archive.ph/VRPti, because I can't directly link to their domain due to filters. (Disclaimer: I've never used either booker.).The weirdest thing to me is that Sabrina doesn't post non-blurred face pics on HX, so where did these pics even come from if it's not really her? Does anyone know if she used to post face pics when she first started?

MisterChango
01-18-24, 05:27

https://www.kbeautygirls.com/celeste/She's part of the baby crew scp crew and doesn't offer bb.

JoseMan
01-18-24, 10:05
Maia at this point with her performance, body and attitude, deserves a LEGEND title!

Maia!! If you are reading this, I will see you again when you comes back!!At certain point, they all leave; So, just move on. And good luck to her! Wishing the best for her.

Chancas
01-18-24, 11:51
I do not know. No idea why she changed name because she was great. Let's wait and see.I couldn't figure out why Dana would change names either. Now I'm guessing it was to make upcharging easier.

James D 2004
01-18-24, 12:20
The weirdest thing to me is that Sabrina doesn't post non-blurred face pics on HX, so where did these pics even come from if it's not really her? Does anyone know if she used to post face pics when she first started?I caught her HX account flashing her face pictures once last year. That's not uncommon. They do it when they first started and regret it. They take it down if it helps business. In her case, they put it up to drum up business. It's marketing experiments.

It could be really her. They don't usually post face pictures on HX because what else do they do for the rest of every month? They can charge differently and provide different services. If they offer any extras on HX they will ask you to keep a secret.

GoldDust58
01-18-24, 12:24
I think I have a feeling why she's taking some time off.Your feeling is wrong. She isn't taking time off. She is leaving to another city. On the plus side, I travel there to monger more often nowadays.

GoldDust58
01-18-24, 12:29
I couldn't figure out why Dana would change names either. Now I'm guessing it was to make upcharging easier.One of the main reason is girls are named by their agency. Wouldn't be respectful to just take their name in the same city and just work for other agencies. That's common in norcal when they move from different agencies.

Another reason could be her up charge. She already punted half her regulars, tho I'm sure someone is getting it for the grandfather price still. As with many convert to up charge girls, their regulars get price cuts. I used to have one of those. If you know you know.

GoldDust58
01-18-24, 12:31
Ah Eunji. No idea where she went, but she was one of the best. But still a distant second to my ATF Pink. Used to see her twice a week, 3 or 4 hours per appointment. Back in the golden days of PKL.She left back to Korea. Was working UTR and then also jumping around to other cities with other ad pics for a while. She left last summer.

PumpNDump
01-18-24, 12:47
Kbliss Thursday lineup.

Bebe Remi Juni. Viki. For those wondering about Maia, that ball has been kicked down the road and will bounce back sometime next yr or a little longer.

AsianAssEater
01-18-24, 15:30
I couldn't figure out why Dana would change names either. Now I'm guessing it was to make upcharging easier.Dana rebranded to upcharge. I was hyped for her return but I'm not seeing her with upcharge. It's funny seeing everyone speculate about Maia and no one on here actually has gotten it right.

NewBoyToy24
01-18-24, 17:40

Maia!! If you are reading this, I will see you again when you comes back!!Yes, she's fantastic and provided many amazing experiences. Never the same and always very passionate.

I saw her yesterday and she told me that her grandmother was ill or had died (English was limited). She wanted to go home and spend time with her family. She said she'd be back in a year or so. She's a legend!

NoSlipWood
01-18-24, 17:49
You want to ask her and report back since she still texts you? LOL.Would love to know as well.

ImJustAHornyBo
01-18-24, 20:21
Her name seems familiar and booker said Yura is thick and might be my type so thinking of visiting in few days.

But anyone has seen her recently? I think she is freshly came from Korea not so long time ago.