PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

R1CE88
11-24-23, 12:40
Seems like bookergray's site is now down completely I'm getting a 404. I'm assuming he's password protecting the site.

Bookers should just automatically text mongers who have visited within the year with the password, instead of us needing to reach out.

PumpNDump
11-24-23, 13:01
Kbliss Friday fun.

BabyYuna Maia Juni Iris Viki.

AsianAssEater
11-24-23, 17:06
Seems like bookergray's site is now down completely I'm getting a 404. I'm assuming he's password protecting the site.

Bookers should just automatically text mongers who have visited within the year with the password, instead of us needing to reach out.It's not pw protected he was prob just updating site.

HotManGuy
11-24-23, 17:12
Decided to toftt and went to try Bella earlier this week. A bit late to my review since I have been busy with the holidays. She greeted me at the door in a nice black lingerie set. She is a smaller girl with a nice perky C cups. She has a nice round ass. At the door some kissing and a hug then we went to cleanup together in the shower. In the shower she gave me a BBBJ preview with some DFK.

As we get back to the room she has me sit on the edge of the bed where she proceeds to deep throat me some more. I am surprise that she can deep throat since she is a smaller girl. She can suck dick and seems to enjoy it. She was going at it for a while. I was thinking to cum in her mouth but I wanted to fill her pussy up too. So I had her lay on the bed and I went to eat her out. She was getting into it and rubbing her clit as I was eating her out. She told me not to stop and to keep licking her so I did till she came. She was rubbing her clit telling me to hurry and fuck her hard. I get up and plunge my dick into her and man she is dripping wet. Her pussy felt so nice and good on my dick. We then change into CG and she is on top grinding and going up and down on my dick. I feel her pussy tighten on my dick and see our juices dripping down my dick as she is going up and down on me. Then she starts rubbing her clit more and more and she tells me she is going to cum. She pulls out and Squirts all over my dick and body. I was not expecting that at all. It was so hot to see that and experience it. I then move her back onto my cock and start fucking her till I cum inside. She goes and sucks my dick as she gets off she said my dick felt so good...Hmm seems good. Bella w / CGLA or M?

HotManGuy
11-24-23, 23:35
Decided to toftt and went to try Bella earlier this week. A bit late to my review since I have been busy with the holidays. She greeted me at the door in a nice black lingerie set. She is a smaller girl with a nice perky C cups. She has a nice round ass. At the door some kissing and a hug then we went to cleanup together in the shower. In the shower she gave me a BBBJ preview with some DFK.

As we get back to the room she has me sit on the edge of the bed where she proceeds to deep throat me some more. I am surprise that she can deep throat since she is a smaller girl. She can suck dick and seems to enjoy it. She was going at it for a while. I was thinking to cum in her mouth but I wanted to fill her pussy up too. So I had her lay on the bed and I went to eat her out. She was getting into it and rubbing her clit as I was eating her out. She told me not to stop and to keep licking her so I did till she came. She was rubbing her clit telling me to hurry and fuck her hard. I get up and plunge my dick into her and man she is dripping wet. Her pussy felt so nice and good on my dick. We then change into CG and she is on top grinding and going up and down on my dick. I feel her pussy tighten on my dick and see our juices dripping down my dick as she is going up and down on me. Then she starts rubbing her clit more and more and she tells me she is going to cum. She pulls out and Squirts all over my dick and body. I was not expecting that at all. It was so hot to see that and experience it. I then move her back onto my cock and start fucking her till I cum inside. She goes and sucks my dick as she gets off she said my dick felt so good.

We lay down to rest and recharge. During that time she gives me a nuru like massage and man it felt so good with her boobs rubbing all over the back of my body. She then notices my dick starting to get hard so she has me turn over for more fun. She starts playing with my dick.

Then she has me get into 69 with her on top and she starts giving me more of that deepthroat. At the same time I couldn't help but finger her pussy and eat her out. My face was covered in her juices she was so wet. Then she tells me to fuck her more. I'm not going to say no to that. I start fucking her doggy and her ass is nice and perky. Her ass is a good size for her small body. I can't take it anymore and I am about to cum. She turns around and starts sucking me off till I cum inside her mouth.

She used up my energy I took a rest for a bit and cuddled with her. Then off to cleanup and go. I left happy. I'm looking forward to having her deepthroat my dick and have her squirt again will have to see her again. Would recommend for some squirt and deepthroat fun.Anyone else have a similar experience? And apologies, M or KGLA?

PumpNDump
11-25-23, 13:37
Kbliss Saturday slot availability.

Taliesin92
11-25-23, 21:00
What's her stats? Anyone tried her? I'm a boob man and I'd TOFFT if her tits are that big.There is an Asha in Los Angeles (MW). Just visited her. She is excellent! Gorgeous face, killer body, fun personality. Big titties. Incredibly soft man-mades. I would guess full C or D. And, best of all, her skills are top notch. Likely a veteran K-girl. She's too talented to be new. I'm planning repeat often as long as she's here.

https://www.kdollsla.com/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-vivian-6

She is listed as "Asha" on some sites, and "Asha K" on others. I wonder if it's the same Asha from OC?

ClosetPervert9
11-26-23, 10:07
Hi, I'll be visiting your city once again. Can anyone recommend an agency that allow black guys? I'd be happy to repay with info on NorCal or North Florida.

You can PM me if you'd prefer.

PumpNDump
11-26-23, 13:31
Kbliss Sunday funday listing.

GG1234
11-27-23, 00:07
Ahh I miss sex141 forum, that's where my mongering adventures started, thanks to that forum I discovered 141 walk ups in hongkong.Sex141 has top-tier English-language content for Hong Kong (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24) and our Bay Area (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=64) neighbors to the North. It's also got decent content for Thailand and Mainland China. If you're going to be visiting any of those regions, it makes sense to familiarize yourself with the sex141 forum. Just don't post one liners (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=61025&extra=page%3D1). That's the biggest newbie mistake that so many people make over there.

Throwawayhok89
11-27-23, 01:24
Sex141 has top-tier English-language content for Hong Kong (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24) and our Bay Area (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=64) neighbors to the North. It's also got decent content for Thailand and Mainland China. If you're going to be visiting any of those regions, it makes sense to familiarize yourself with the sex141 forum. Just don't post one liners (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=61025&extra=page%3D1). That's the biggest newbie mistake that so many people make over there.Wow makes me want to go to Hong Kong. Thanks for sharing.

Phazze93
11-27-23, 01:31
Wow makes me want to go to Hong Kong. Thanks for sharing.Go to Thailand LOL its heaven on earth.

PSEunsubbed
11-27-23, 07:43
See, I never bought in that chu chu train fiesta, glowing review left and right, but in reality, she is like Sienna. Thought Sienna had good reviews and when to see it myself a long while back, no tits no ass with round body and dumb face with her bottom lip sticking out. Far from the photo claimed to be real, LOL fool me once!!Chu has been known to trade freebies for reviews. All the glowing reviews you see is because they got some sort of freebies out of it bb, video or even Greek from what some trusted mongers have told me. While all girls do this in some shape or form. She has racked up quite a number of reviews lately and there's no way anyone would give her a 9 in looks.

Srct88
11-27-23, 11:58
There is an Asha in Los Angeles (MW). Just visited her. She is excellent! Gorgeous face, killer body, fun personality. Big titties. Incredibly soft man-mades. I would guess full C or D. And, best of all, her skills are top notch. Likely a veteran K-girl. She's too talented to be new. I'm planning repeat often as long as she's here.

She is listed as "Asha" on some sites, and "Asha K" on others. I wonder if it's the same Asha from OC?Can confirm last two pics are accurate pics of her! Haven't experienced yet but saw her coming out of the room accidentally after a different session when she was wearing cute bunny ears and a sexy dress and immediately looked online for those big titties.

SolarisMan
11-27-23, 12:49
Chu has been known to trade freebies for reviews. All the glowing reviews you see is because they got some sort of freebies out of it bb, video or even Greek from what some trusted mongers have told me. While all girls do this in some shape or form. She has racked up quite a number of reviews lately and there's no way anyone would give her a 9 in looks.I think that if you search the whole LA area since 2021, you will not find any BB girl that is more than 7. 5 in term of looks no matter how high and how generous you are in rating their looks: I think Rose was the only BB girl that register high in term of look. The rests were 5, 6 or slightly above 7 (Ina, Erica, Channel and maybe Maia). To me, even Hana is a 6. 5 or 6 for face category.

PumpNDump
11-27-23, 13:31
Kbliss Monday roster.

BookerN
11-27-23, 14:21
I think that if you search the whole LA area since 2021, you will not find any BB girl that is more than 7. 5 in term of looks no matter how high and how generous you are in rating their looks: I think Rose was the only BB girl that register high in term of look. The rests were 5, 6 or slightly above 7 (Ina, Erica, Channel and maybe Maia). To me, even Hana is a 6. 5 or 6 for face category.How do you rate Lady Belle bother?

LoveFromFrank
11-27-23, 15:00
Hoeflation is getting out of control.I'm not super privy to the "golden" Age that the pre-inflation alludes to but it would be nice to see girls for less than 4 benjis. That said, I've significantly tailored my visits from 1-2 a week to maybe 3 for all of November. I forgot how expensive this hobby is because I took all the money I would've spent on pussy for a pretty sweet vacation to Hawaii for the holiday weekend. Fucking crazy LOL.

PePe44
11-27-23, 15:42
Whoa. Ember or Amber DD went GFE service only now. What happened there?

AsianBaller1
11-27-23, 17:26
Whoa. Ember or Amber DD went GFE service only now. What happened there?Wish Suddenly she looked more attractive than before. I might reconsider visit her again now with GFE option LOL.

LoveFromFrank
11-27-23, 18:24
I think that if you search the whole LA area since 2021, you will not find any BB girl that is more than 7. 5 in term of looks no matter how high and how generous you are in rating their looks: I think Rose was the only BB girl that register high in term of look. The rests were 5, 6 or slightly above 7 (Ina, Erica, Channel and maybe Maia). To me, even Hana is a 6. 5 or 6 for face category.I guess people have different standards and maybe it's relative to what we look like behind the screen. Personally, I find most girls on the roster to be fairly attractive and me being blunt about my appearance, I'm not that high up on the totem pole. The only thing I've got going for me is my height and that's about it. Maybe it's a confidence issue but I doubt most of these girls would give me a second look if I wasn't a customer so perhaps I put them slightly above in rating given where I stand.

Tbtbfftb
11-27-23, 19:08
Wow. This makes so much sense. I was so curious how in the world mongers give her 8/9's in looks and body. I almost walked out when I saw her and had to "ass up / face down" her the entire time to blow my load. I will admit she is very tight in DG.

Chu has been known to trade freebies for reviews. All the glowing reviews you see is because they got some sort of freebies out of it bb, video or even Greek from what some trusted mongers have told me. While all girls do this in some shape or form. She has racked up quite a number of reviews lately and there's no way anyone would give her a 9 in looks.

RocketManP
11-27-23, 21:33
I first came across a review mentioning Booker Adam and Chu / Ari doubles at sex141. You need to be logged in to view the review thread, because the North American side of the forum tries to be discrete to protect mongers.Yeah I knew the site just didn't want to give them any free advertising.

My whole point was to just say if people are getting pmd on ter about this site and booker, its not like a fellow monger is truly recommending it. It's more like they getting mass spammed by someone who is specifically interested in promoting the site and booker. I can't vouch for or against the booker and / or his girls.

And I'm very anti-advertising especially when it comes veiled and positioned as a fellow monger recommendation. LOL.

SolarisMan
11-27-23, 23:06
How do you rate Lady Belle bother?

Celine (9.0) range, Baby Cherry (9.5) range, Baby Moon (8.5) range, NG (8.0) range and Lady Bell is (7.5) range.

SturdyBirdy
11-27-23, 23:11
There is an Asha in Los Angeles (MW). Just visited her. She is excellent! Gorgeous face, killer body, fun personality. Big titties. Incredibly soft man-mades. I would guess full C or D. And, best of all, her skills are top notch. Likely a veteran K-girl. She's too talented to be new. I'm planning repeat often as long as she's here.

She is listed as "Asha" on some sites, and "Asha K" on others. I wonder if it's the same Asha from OC?How's her ass?

Sviper
11-27-23, 23:15
Looks: Jennie is a younger girl she is cute and has a natural body with large D cups. She has a nice fat ass too for a Asian girl.

Attitude: She is fun and playful. Quite sensual and likes to play with the boys.

Service: Was not sure what to expect as I didn't see any other review for her but her service is good and she is younger too. She made me feel relaxed and I enjoyed my time with her. Felt like she was my girlfriend. As the door opened Jennie was waiting for me. She is younger and cute she gave me a hug and kiss then she leads me to the room. We go take a shower together and she gives me a nice preview of some fun. She gives me a BBBJ and also sucks and plays with my balls. I then went to the bed and waited for her as she finished up. She came over and pushed me down and the bed and sticks her tongue down my throat and we start to DFK. She starts to kiss and lick my body. Then she makes my way down and starts licking my balls and licks all over my shaft then she starts her BBBJ. Like that she also pays attention to my balls too and will suck and lick on them in between. I then tell her to lay down as I need to slow down a bit so I eat her out and play with her pussy. I then have her get into doggy and man her ass is nice and big. If your ass guy I would recommend seeing Jennie as her ass is on the bigger side compared to the other girls. I start pounding her in doggy and she starts to get very wet. She stopped in the middle to turn around and suck my dick for a bit then she told me to fuck her some more so I had her turn around. Didn't bother fucking her in other positions since I liked the feeling of her fat ass as I pounded her. I couldn't hold back anymore and I cum inside. We laid down and rested together while making out. She asked me to fuck her again but I was tired. We cuddled till time was up and I left happy.

Repeat: Yes overall it was a fun time with Jennie I will be back after I eat some wheaties to fuck her twice. Would recommend if your looking for a younger k girl with a big ass. She is nice so treat her well.

ZebraZebra
11-27-23, 23:29
Celine (9.0) range, Baby Cherry (9.5) range, Baby Moon (8.5) range, NG (8.0) range and Lady Bell is (7.5) range.

I think that if you search the whole LA area since 2021, you will not find any BB girl that is more than 7. 5 in term of looks no matter how high and how generous you are in rating their looks: I think Rose was the only BB girl that register high in term of look. The rests were 5, 6 or slightly above 7 (Ina, Erica, Channel and maybe Maia). To me, even Hana is a 6. 5 or 6 for face category.I agree with your ratings for Hana but disagree for Lady Belle and NG. In terms of face, I would put Erica and Ina above NG and Lady Belle. I wouldn't put Maia in the same category as Erica and Ina, I would put her slightly above Hana.

SolarisMan
11-28-23, 00:17
I agree with your ratings for Hana but disagree for Lady Belle and NG. In terms of face, I would put Erica and Ina above NG and Lady Belle. I wouldn't put Maia in the same category as Erica and Ina, I would put her slightly above Hana.Look is really a matter of personal taste but then you have a true beauty that almost 80%-90% of other guys agree with and Celine and Baby Cherry are really top notch in that category. And others mentioned (Lady Bell, NG, Hana, Maia) can be subject to a debate.

PSEunsubbed
11-28-23, 07:47
Wow. This makes so much sense. I was so curious how in the world mongers give her 8/9's in looks and body. I almost walked out when I saw her and had to "ass up / face down" her the entire time to blow my load. I will admit she is very tight in DG.You would be surprised by the amount of mongers that have confirmed the same story. LOL "I only do this for you, but you have to promise to write good review ok honey? And keep this secret" (ie: free bb, anal or video) like clockwork, but kudos to her for gaming the system. She needed to stay competitive somehow since she definitely not on par for looks with the roommates that she teams up with. She also says things like "we should go out sometime when I'm not working" but she actually wants you to pay for it, it's not off the clock YMMV like other girls. Who would pay for that?

Nobody rating her objectively would give her more than like a 6 or 7 in looks.

PumpNDump
11-28-23, 13:32
Kbliss Tuesday lineup.

DaeWrong
11-28-23, 15:56
You would be surprised by the amount of mongers that have confirmed the same story. LOL "I only do this for you, but you have to promise to write good review ok honey? And keep this secret" (ie: free bb, anal or video) like clockwork, but kudos to her for gaming the system. She needed to stay competitive somehow since she definitely not on par for looks with the roommates that she teams up with. She also says things like "we should go out sometime when I'm not working" but she actually wants you to pay for it, it's not off the clock YMMV like other girls. Who would pay for that?

Nobody rating her objectively would give her more than like a 6 or 7 in looks.I think the same thing is happening with Iris in WLA. Ain't no way most of those reviews are real.

I was one of the first to see her and left her a 5 looks / 5 performance and since then shits been popping off apparently LOL.

Wonder what she offered for the reviews if so.

WaffleEater
11-28-23, 16:45
Wow. This makes so much sense. I was so curious how in the world mongers give her 8/9's in looks and body. I almost walked out when I saw her and had to "ass up / face down" her the entire time to blow my load. I will admit she is very tight in DG.People have their taste. I felt that she was actually quite attractive and I give her brownie points because I do consider her a service queen but I don't think it doesn't make sense to have her at an 8/9 if that's what a monger feels like they deserved. I'm beginning to realize that research into girls is as important as research in fellow mongers. I remember the NG train was rolling and while I did find her to be super pretty, I found the service just okay. Leagues above most c-org girls but a few notches down from someone like Pepsi. It's just what's important to a guy really.

WaffleEater
11-28-23, 16:51
You would be surprised by the amount of mongers that have confirmed the same story. LOL "I only do this for you, but you have to promise to write good review ok honey? And keep this secret" (ie: free bb, anal or video) like clockwork, but kudos to her for gaming the system. She needed to stay competitive somehow since she definitely not on par for looks with the roommates that she teams up with. She also says things like "we should go out sometime when I'm not working" but she actually wants you to pay for it, it's not off the clock YMMV like other girls. Who would pay for that?

Nobody rating her objectively would give her more than like a 6 or 7 in looks.At no time has a girl ever offered me freebies except Nene from Simple Massage LOL. I either must be ugly or I don't come around enough to one lady besides a few AMP's for them to offer such a thing.

That said, I have taken a girl out before off the clock in Vegas and it's really not what's it's cracked up to be. Maybe the chemistry was off but when I took out a MILF a while back, we just ate food and hung out at a bar. When she got a call from another monger or her booker and said she needed to leave asap. An expensive afternoon to sit with small talk which left me feeling no rapport was built. Didn't even recognize me when I came back for a revisit. Not worth IMO.

Yfv2019
11-28-23, 18:06

As we get back to the room she has me sit on the edge of the bed where she proceeds to deep throat me some more. I am surprise that she can deep throat since she is a smaller girl. She can suck dick and seems to enjoy it. She was going at it for a while. I was thinking to cum in her mouth but I wanted to fill her pussy up too. So I had her lay on the bed and I went to eat her out. She was getting into it and rubbing her clit as I was eating her out. She told me not to stop and to keep licking her so I did till she came. She was rubbing her clit telling me to hurry and fuck her hard. I get up and plunge my dick into her and man she is dripping wet. Her pussy felt so nice and good on my dick. We then change into CG and she is on top grinding and going up and down on my dick. I feel her pussy tighten on my dick and see our juices dripping down my dick as she is going up and down on me. Then she starts rubbing her clit more and more and she tells me she is going to cum. She pulls out and Squirts all over my dick and body. I was not expecting that at all. It was so hot to see that and experience it. I then move her back onto my cock and start fucking her till I cum inside. She goes and sucks my dick as she gets off she said my dick felt so good.

We lay down to rest and recharge. During that time she gives me a nuru like massage and man it felt so good with her boobs rubbing all over the back of my body. She then notices my dick starting to get hard so she has me turn over for more fun. She starts playing with my dick.

Then she has me get into 69 with her on top and she starts giving me more of that deepthroat. At the same time I couldn't help but finger her pussy and eat her out. My face was covered in her juices she was so wet. Then she tells me to fuck her more. I'm not going to say no to that. I start fucking her doggy and her ass is nice and perky. Her ass is a good size for her small body. I can't take it anymore and I am about to cum. She turns around and starts sucking me off till I cum inside her mouth.

She used up my energy I took a rest for a bit and cuddled with her. Then off to cleanup and go. I left happy. I'm looking forward to having her deepthroat my dick and have her squirt again will have to see her again. Would recommend for some squirt and deepthroat fun.Great review. I tried Bella as well, everything you described is fairly accurate about how her service / performance and yes the DT skills are there.

However I didn't find her very attractive. I'd guess around 30-33 years old but I could be off. 6 or 7 tattoos, not always my thing either I'll admit. I think our chemistry lacked because I didn't find her very attractive. Face wise I'll give her a 4-5/10 and body wise a 6-7/10 because she has some perky C Cups. Anyways she's not bad at all at what she does but it's YMMV on if you find her attractive / click with her.

I’ll take Juni over Bella any day in terms of both looks and service and overall chemistry, even though Juni has zero English skills and Bella has a little bit. Juni isn’t even anything like ATF level for me either but she beats Bella in all departments, YMMV.

MjGoaty1
11-28-23, 18:42
How do I get started with KK Agency?

BobLove
11-28-23, 19:31
At no time has a girl ever offered me freebies except Nene from Simple Massage LOL. I either must be ugly or I don't come around enough to one lady besides a few AMP's for them to offer such a thing.

That said, I have taken a girl out before off the clock in Vegas and it's really not what's it's cracked up to be. Maybe the chemistry was off but when I took out a MILF a while back, we just ate food and hung out at a bar. When she got a call from another monger or her booker and said she needed to leave asap. An expensive afternoon to sit with small talk which left me feeling no rapport was built. Didn't even recognize me when I came back for a revisit. Not worth IMO.Same, I took a Kgirl to dinner and after I dropped her off, she texted me asking to borrow $1000. Nothing in life is OTC.

HotManGuy
11-28-23, 19:49
Great review. I tried Bella as well, everything you described is fairly accurate about how her service / performance and yes the DT skills are there.

However I didn't find her very attractive. I'd guess around 30-33 years old but I could be off. 6 or 7 tattoos, not always my thing either I'll admit. I think our chemistry lacked because I didn't find her very attractive. Face wise I'll give her a 4-5/10 and body wise a 6-7/10 because she has some perky C Cups. Anyways she's not bad at all at what she does but it's YMMV on if you find her attractive / click with her.

Ill take Juni over Bella any day in terms of both looks and service and overall chemistry, even though Juni has zero English skills and Bella has a little bit. Juni isnt even anything like ATF level for me either but she beats Bella in all departments, YMMV.Confirm that she squirts? Obviously YMMV but curious on if that happened with you.

JackHolly
11-28-23, 20:10
Sorry to hear your afternoon out didn't work out for you. It's definitely a YMMV situation for every monger and every provider.

I've taken providers out for lunch or dinner, and that was kind of it (like your situation). But I've also had a provider who wouldn't let me pay the full price and would only take $150-$200 from me for each session, would let me do Greek, A2 P, and film the whole thing. Usually, it's more likely to be in between the two. For every 10 or so that don't work out, I have about 1 that works out in terms of actually wanting to see me, who will give me discounts, etc. And I don't have to do anything in return except be a nice guy and pay for meals. That said, most of these girls don't stay in one place for too long, so it usually doesn't last for much longer than a few months. For me, the thrill of the chase is exciting enough, and I'm not really looking down to settle long term with any of these girls (there have been those two or three that I would have settled down with though! So it all works out, I suppose.

At no time has a girl ever offered me freebies except Nene from Simple Massage LOL. I either must be ugly or I don't come around enough to one lady besides a few AMP's for them to offer such a thing.

That said, I have taken a girl out before off the clock in Vegas and it's really not what's it's cracked up to be. Maybe the chemistry was off but when I took out a MILF a while back, we just ate food and hung out at a bar. When she got a call from another monger or her booker and said she needed to leave asap. An expensive afternoon to sit with small talk which left me feeling no rapport was built. Didn't even recognize me when I came back for a revisit. Not worth IMO.

Oc Amper
11-28-23, 23:07

Nobody rating her objectively would give her more than like a 6 or 7 in looks.The pics online, seem to be at every agency. I take it, she does not resemble those pictures, much if at all?

DeBest8222
11-28-23, 23:35
Does anyone know how to get a reference for Kbliss or Kdollsla? Been trying to get an in with them but they been strict since the bust in Boston. Any advice appreciated.

Estrange
11-28-23, 23:42
I decided to try Alice today in Sawtelle. I like thick and curvy women. She has amazing tits and butt. She may have a bit of a strong personality; not your mellow K-girl type. But it didn't bother me. I was really enjoyed our experience. I will definitely return.

GG1234
11-29-23, 06:02
Whats the password for Mels website?

You'll have the ask the booker themself. Like me, I don't think anyone knows who the informant is. Best to just ask and keep it under wraps for those who have the access already.Melo's Playground ditched their password protection, and they're open to the public again.

https://www.melosplayground.com/

PSEunsubbed
11-29-23, 13:06
The pics online, seem to be at every agency. I take it, she does not resemble those pictures, much if at all?Let's just say if you saw her on the street without make up you wouldn't look twice LOL.

PumpNDump
11-29-23, 13:42
Kbliss humpday harlot availability.

Subak77
11-29-23, 19:30
Same, I took a Kgirl to dinner and after I dropped her off, she texted me asking to borrow $1000. Nothing in life is OTC.Did you lend her the $1 k? Curious bc something similar has happened to me before. Maybe it's the same girl lmao.

Blip
11-29-23, 21:04
She wanted to "borrow" $5 k. I lent it to her. She never paid me back but we did see each other on a weekly basis for around a year so I guess she did pay me back indirectly.

Did you lend her the $1 k? Curious bc something similar has happened to me before. Maybe it's the same girl lmao.

Jbjb1983
11-29-23, 21:35
I've been asked for money. It was the skinny kgirl in MW at the palace that had the tightest pussy. Forgot her name she changed it a couple times one of names was eye. She wanted me to let her borrow 2 k. I did and I took her out a few times. I didn't get free fucks though. She always asked for what she charged but she did let me CIP which was nice. I texted her last year but I think she is in a relationship now since she asked me not to text her unless she does first.

AsianBaller1
11-29-23, 22:26
LOL borrow money the classic move. Only if she's hot tho. I let a few borrowed with no expectation and surprisingly they paid back, some don't.

All that, it's still cheaper than having a girlfriend or wife.

Girls normally get wet when they sit on my Porsche 911.

SsStuntCock
11-29-23, 23:32
I've been asked for money. It was the skinny kgirl in MW at the palace that had the tightest pussy. Forgot her name she changed it a couple times one of names was eye. She wanted me to let her borrow 2 k. I did and I took her out a few times. I didn't get free fucks though. She always asked for what she charged but she did let me CIP which was nice. I texted her last year but I think she is in a relationship now since she asked me not to text her unless she does first.Eye, Aiyou, and another name that shall remain nameless, may or may not be the stunt-double for Meng'er Zhang, who played 'Xialing' in Shang-Chi. Ironically, not even the Marvel universe could've conjured up a more magical pussy. IMO, that little love canal was second to none, that is until Tami showed up this year. No one should be surprised that it sounded like Eye was crying when she came from being stretched out.

TempletonRat
11-29-23, 23:41
Please do not "lend" thousands of dollars to these girls.

It makes us mongers look bad.

Got to support the team.

Subak77
11-30-23, 01:43
She wanted to "borrow" $5 k. I lent it to her. She never paid me back but we did see each other on a weekly basis for around a year so I guess she did pay me back indirectly.

I've been asked for money. It was the skinny kgirl in MW at the palace that had the tightest pussy. Forgot her name she changed it a couple times one of names was eye. She wanted me to let her borrow 2 k. I did and I took her out a few times. I didn't get free fucks though. She always asked for what she charged but she did let me CIP which was nice. I texted her last year but I think she is in a relationship now since she asked me not to text her unless she does first.Probably excellent for Kgirls who crowdfund by mass texting their regulars asking to borrow money.

JackHolly
11-30-23, 01:57
Same, I took a Kgirl to dinner and after I dropped her off, she texted me asking to borrow $1000. Nothing in life is OTC.With the providers, it's rare, but it can happen. For me, it's been more like 1 out of every 10 I see outside of the bedroom asks for money. And another 1 out of those 10 actually seem to enjoy seeing me. The other 8 or so usually just fizzle out naturally or because she leaves town.

For the ones that ask for money, go with your gut; say no like 99.5% of the time. The other 0. 5%, it's still a pretty big gamble, but in the end, I've still come out ahead if I do the math on the services I've received for the money I've paid / lent.

FreeWally
11-30-23, 03:22
Same, I took a Kgirl to dinner and after I dropped her off, she texted me asking to borrow $1000. Nothing in life is OTC.Never had this happen but I do things backwards. First, I don't bother to take a girl out unless she's worth it. We have a good time, and I pay her. Maybe $300. She didn't ask for it but she's worth it.

Nothing is free and if you try to get it for free it will show in how she treats you. You're rolling the dice on having a good time when it's easier to go the other way. Only take out someone you get along with anyways and take care of her.

If a real friend in life needs money, don't lend it to them. Give it to them. If you are hesitant to give them that money, then don't led it to them either! A real friend would give it back anyways without being asked. I have the same policy with Kgirls. I wouldn't lend a dollar but if someone was a good person to me I'd just give it to them. Never needed to have that conversation though. I've had girls turn down gifts of money instead. I guess because to my first point, I wouldn't be with them if we didn't get along well in the first place.

ZebraZebra
11-30-23, 05:52
Never had this happen but I do things backwards. First, I don't bother to take a girl out unless she's worth it. We have a good time, and I pay her. Maybe $300. She didn't ask for it but she's worth it.

Nothing is free and if you try to get it for free it will show in how she treats you. You're rolling the dice on having a good time when it's easier to go the other way. Only take out someone you get along with anyways and take care of her.

If a real friend in life needs money, don't lend it to them. Give it to them. If you are hesitant to give them that money, then don't led it to them either! A real friend would give it back anyways without being asked. I have the same policy with Kgirls. I wouldn't lend a dollar but if someone was a good person to me I'd just give it to them. Never needed to have that conversation though. I've had girls turn down gifts of money instead. I guess because to my first point, I wouldn't be with them if we didn't get along well in the first place.

That's a good way to go about it. I agree. 👍🏻

AkaLegend
11-30-23, 11:53
Did you lend her the $1 k? Curious bc something similar has happened to me before. Maybe it's the same girl lmao.I've never had a girl asking to borrow money but I did have a couple girls who asked me to marry them. One of them even said they would pay me to marry them.

For better or worse I turned them down. I sometimes wonder how my life would be now if I took up on the offer.

Taliesin92
11-30-23, 12:11
How's her ass?Typical Asian ass, meaning not a lot of meat there. Asha's caboose isn't her best attribute. It's there but it's just normal size and not particularly tight or giggly. Somewhere in between. Honestly, I was too transfixed by her brilliant boobies to notice much else.

JackHolly
11-30-23, 12:51
To each their own, of course. For me, the only downside to this is if you and the girl really get along, she might actually want to hang out with you and not feel like she needs to get paid because she doesn't consider it work, but paying her is insulting her. I learned that the hard way once. I assumed it would be a nice thing to pay her for her time, but she thought it meant I didn't really like her, and I never saw her again. She was one of the ones I would've considered something serious with; the last time we saw each other, she was rubbing my cock the whole drive back to her place, and after we parked on the street and was saying our goodbyes, she unzipped my pants and started blowing me right in the car! In hindsight, I maybe should've let her finish, but this was in broad daylight on a busy street, and I got too nervous since there was someone walking by the car like every 30 seconds, including the occasional kid, so I stopped her. I still think about that often.

If they ask me to hang out or agree to hang out with me, and want / require money, I pass on that now. I'd rather save the money to see them in the bedroom, if money is the only reason they want / need to hang out with me. But that's just me.

Never had this happen but I do things backwards. First, I don't bother to take a girl out unless she's worth it. We have a good time, and I pay her. Maybe $300. She didn't ask for it but she's worth it.

PumpNDump
11-30-23, 12:52
Kbliss Thursday availability.

WaffleEater
11-30-23, 14:30

If a real friend in life needs money, don't lend it to them. Give it to them. If you are hesitant to give them that money, then don't led it to them either! A real friend would give it back anyways without being asked. I have the same policy with Kgirls. I wouldn't lend a dollar but if someone was a good person to me I'd just give it to them. Never needed to have that conversation though. I've had girls turn down gifts of money instead. I guess because to my first point, I wouldn't be with them if we didn't get along well in the first place.Solid way to think about it and I think if I had that mentality before hand, I would have been less offended when she didn't recognize me. Unrelated and I know it's been talked about before but do you think these girls marry customers for genuine love at any point or is the line too blurred after seeing them in this profession? Just wondering since objectively I really do think 99% of these ladies are smoke shows. The 1% usually gets sussed out and don't last longer than they can. That's got to be some incentive for some dudes who want arm candy who already know the goods are good to get.

Phazze93
11-30-23, 16:23
I've never had a girl asking to borrow money but I did have a couple girls who asked me to marry them. One of them even said they would pay me to marry them.

For better or worse I turned them down. I sometimes wonder how my life would be now if I took up on the offer.I had a similar offer recently. Thought about it. But if you have any assets / money. Its a HUGE risk for you.

And unfortunately, the process is NOT quick. You'd effectively be beholden to it for min 1. 5-2 years.

So the risk / reward ratio is just not in your favor and considering the unstable entity is the girl. I would not recommend the issue.

Tbtbfftb
11-30-23, 18:36
I don't think too many "marry out" while working. I think they quit and get married later. Their past occupation remains hidden. I've only really heard of 1-2 cases of marrying out. Even then friend of a working girl friend scenarios. I do know currently of a couple. Girl actual remains working out of their house with a few girls under her until they can save more money.

Solid way to think about it and I think if I had that mentality before hand, I would have been less offended when she didn't recognize me. Unrelated and I know it's been talked about before but do you think these girls marry customers for genuine love at any point or is the line too blurred after seeing them in this profession? Just wondering since objectively I really do think 99% of these ladies are smoke shows. The 1% usually gets sussed out and don't last longer than they can. That's got to be some incentive for some dudes who want arm candy who already know the goods are good to get.

MrGeorge
11-30-23, 22:18
There's plenty free. I live near playa vista and when they had that operation running from there a few years ago, probably the youngest and hottest kgirl I've ever been with, I started seeing her OTC. For almost a month, until she had to go back to Korea, she'd come to my place after 'work' and we'd eat dinner and watch tv and have sex (bare of course) and she'd sleep over. I'd drop her off in the morning on my way to work. Occasionally we'd meet up at a santa monica bar with her friends who I assume were coworkers and we'd hang out and dance. She would show me the gifts she received that day - cakes and flowers and other stuff she didn't care about. She never asked for a cent nor hinted at it. Yes, you have to be fit and decent looking and live in a cool place. Not all of these girls are mercenary robots.

SolarisMan
11-30-23, 22:20

If a real friend in life needs money, don't lend it to them. Give it to them. If you are hesitant to give them that money, then don't give it to them either! A real friend would give it back anyways without being asked. I have the same policy with Kgirls. I wouldn't lend a dollar but if someone was a good person to me I'd just give it to them. Never needed to have that conversation though. I've had girls turn down gifts of money instead. I guess because of my first point, I wouldn't be with them if we didn't get along well in the first place.

Well Stated Sir on giving rather than lending; Or as we can say investing in someone if you really believe they are worth it! After all, don't we invest in our best friends, kids, parents, perspective girl friends or loved ones hoping that we all succeed in their ventures or we succeed in our relationship with them. However, I have learned and my caveat is that K-Girls' old habits of being a hoe can ever be shed as A hoe always remains a hoe at heart and you can't change that habit of them. And be assure that 98%+ of K-girl will eventually betray you or fuck you over in a relationship.

I have personally known a handful of K-Girls that look for husbands or boyfriends while working. I guess one can look at it and say: "Humm that is an interesting concept" and then invest in them financially and emotionally but I can assure you that 98%+ of these hoes will eventually look to replace you with a better option or walk out of relationship in a blink of an eyes because they always feel that they are entitled and they don't believe in working things out because to a K-girls an idea of fixing things in a shaky relationship is to go back to hoeing and fucking 1,000+ guys. These girls have formed a habit of hustling, have no real heart and they put out something that 99% of the civilian girls would not, which is their pussies and they will have no hesitation to fuck you over at blink of an eye.

And ask yourself on what do would you really expect from a girl that who define that type of a JOB she is doing as a "work"! So, be careful of getting too deep with them. They are only good for one thing which you already know.

AsianAssEater
12-01-23, 00:28
There's plenty free. I live near playa vista and when they had that operation running from there a few years ago, probably the youngest and hottest kgirl I've ever been with, I started seeing her OTC. For almost a month, until she had to go back to Korea, she'd come to my place after 'work' and we'd eat dinner and watch tv and have sex (bare of course) and she'd sleep over. I'd drop her off in the morning on my way to work. Occasionally we'd meet up at a santa monica bar with her friends who I assume were coworkers and we'd hang out and dance. She would show me the gifts she received that day - cakes and flowers and other stuff she didn't care about. She never asked for a cent nor hinted at it. Yes, you have to be fit and decent looking and live in a cool place. Not all of these girls are mercenary robots.This right here. I'm relatively new to the Kgirl world but since I'm young and in shape most of the Kgirls I visit give me their numbers on first visit and I've also slept over with them. if I do last call and they let me hit at night until I'm drained and also get to creampie them before they start seeing mongers. So for everyone saying first appointment so she's fresh just know she prob already took a cream pie from bf or another monger. Haven't tried getting them otc or dates because cmon who would marry or date a hooker but freebies are always nice.

FreeWally
12-01-23, 00:33
To each their own, of course. For me, the only downside to this is if you and the girl really get along, she might actually want to hang out with you and not feel like she needs to get paid because she doesn't consider it work, but paying her is insulting her. I learned that the hard way once. I assumed it would be a nice thing to pay her for her time, but she thought it meant I didn't really like her, and I never saw her again. She was one of the ones I would've considered something serious with; the last time we saw each other, she was rubbing my cock the whole drive back to her place, and after we parked on the street and was saying our goodbyes, she unzipped my pants and started blowing me right in the car! In hindsight, I maybe should've let her finish, but this was in broad daylight on a busy street, and I got too nervous since there was someone walking by the car like every 30 seconds, including the occasional kid, so I stopped her. I still think about that often.So to clarify I'm not looking for a girlfriend. Part of paying her means she comes and goes when I have time, not the other way around. Also, she is in this work because she is saving up to start her business back in Korea and had good reason for quitting her previous job which paid much less and she wasn't happy with. As she puts it, she doesn't mind this work because it pays well. The previous job was crap but paid poorly.

I never say I'm paying her for company. When I give it to her at the end she forgot I mentioned it. And of course if I didn't have extra money, I wouldn't be doing this. But I do so why be selfish in this situation. 20 years ago I never dreamed I would still be having such fun. I'm grateful and without regrets. As I get older I will quit this forever anyways and look back happily on the memory.

She doesn't have a car while working so I take her out sightseeing and eating places she hasn't tried. "And by the way here's a little extra to help out." That's all there is to it. Half the girls refuse when offered but I politely give an excuse. I literally do the same with my mom and my favorite cousin who doesn't have much. My cousin just did me a favor and was leaving for Vegas so I said you are young, go have some fun and gave him $800. It's the same thing to me.

If a girl asks to hang out with me, it would be complicated. For personal reasons, I don't want it. But hey I have X day off and if you have time I'll take you out to that place I told you about. Not the other way around, because I can't drop everything for a girl and second I do not want a long-term relationship. But we spent many times together and will remember each other always. She's coming back in a year or two, we might meet. Either way is fine there are no expectations.

For those looking for a girlfriend where she can demand your time, don't involve money like this. Not unless there's a common sense reason. Have fun.

SolarisMan
12-01-23, 02:45
I don't think too many "marry out" while working. I think they quit and get married later. Their past occupation remains hidden. I've only really heard of 1-2 cases of marrying out. Even then friend of a working girl friend scenarios. I do know currently of a couple. Girl actual remains working out of their house with a few girls under her until they can save more money.Marriage! Hard to phantom to handle any K-Girl! Most of them are detached from reality of daily life and particularly the ones that we meet here because they are all over 30 years of age and they have been harden by their life experience. It is hard to change the way of their thinking as it is embedded in their gene deeply.

You may be able to change a course of life of 18,19, 20 years old hoe but a person who has been hoeing since 20's and now she is her mid 30's is way beyond point of redemption or being a worthy of normal companion.

SolarisMan
12-01-23, 02:48
So to clarify I'm not looking for a girlfriend. Part of paying her means she comes and goes when I have time, not the other way around. Also, she is in this work because she is saving up to start her business back in Korea and had good reason for quitting her previous job which paid much less and she wasn't happy with. As she puts it, she doesn't mind this work because it pays well. The previous job was crap but paid poorly.

I never say I'm paying her for company. When I give it to her at the end she forgot I mentioned it. And of course if I didn't have extra money, I wouldn't be doing this. But I do so why be selfish in this situation. 20 years ago I never dreamed I would still be having such fun. I'm grateful and without regrets. As I get older I will quit this forever anyways and look back happily on the memory.

She doesn't have a car while working so I take her out sightseeing and eating places she hasn't tried. "And by the way here's a little extra to help out." That's all there is to it. Half the girls refuse when offered but I politely give an excuse. I literally do the same with my mom and my favorite cousin who doesn't have much. My cousin just did me a favor and was leaving for Vegas so I said you are young, go have some fun and gave him $800. It's the same thing to me.

If a girl asks to hang out with me, it would be complicated. For personal reasons, I don't want it. But hey I have X day off and if you have time I'll take you out to that place I told you about. Not the other way around, because I can't drop everything for a girl and second I do not want a long-term relationship. But we spent many times together and will remember each other always. She's coming back in a year or two, we might meet. Either way is fine there are no expectations.

For those looking for a girlfriend where she can demand your time, don't involve money like this. Not unless there's a common sense reason. Have fun.

You are a good hearted person and I admire the good gesture. But as a friendly note, just make sure that the fire doesn't burn you down. Also, keep in mind that not everyone and anyone that you meet in life deserves a helping hand; Evaluate who you are helping is worth the help.

Phazze93
12-01-23, 10:31
You are a good hearted person and I admire the good gesture. But as a friendly note, just make sure that the fire doesn't burn you down. Also, keep in mind that not everyone and anyone that you meet in life deserves a helping hand; Evaluate who you are helping is worth the help.Agreed with this. Assuming these girls all made the conscious decision to do this. Regardless of the reason. Whatever the outcome is, is just the result of their choices.

They all could have just worked a reg job making less money. But chose to do this & are probably making more than what most mongers make LOL.

PumpNDump
12-01-23, 12:44
Kbliss Friday roster.

AsianAssEater
12-01-23, 15:27
Anybody tried the Latinas with BG is it a house or apartment? Interested in trying it out.

SleeperPleasur
12-01-23, 18:09
Anybody tried the Latinas with BG is it a house or apartment? Interested in trying it out.I tried asking for that too and got nothing. Like no reply or more details on that option. It wasn't till I asked for another selection and then they responded.

AsianAssEater
12-01-23, 18:48
I tried asking for that too and got nothing. Like no reply or more details on that option. It wasn't till I asked for another selection and then they responded.Thanks for responding anyways looks like I'll just have to ask grey.

SunsetMando
12-01-23, 18:59
I tried asking for that too and got nothing. Like no reply or more details on that option. It wasn't till I asked for another selection and then they responded.It's at a massage parlor on melrose. Luck of the draw who you get. Still fun for the price.

AsianAssEater
12-01-23, 19:36
It's at a massage parlor on melrose. Luck of the draw who you get. Still fun for the price.Thank you, will try it and report back here.

JackHolly
12-01-23, 20:33
Wrong forum; this is the Korean Agency BB forum.

Anybody tried the Latinas with BG is it a house or apartment? Interested in trying it out.

JackHolly
12-01-23, 20:36
My bad in regards to my previous reply to you, it took me a while to realize what you meant by "BG". I stand corrected.

Phazze93
12-01-23, 23:58
Anyone know if there is something going on with CGLA?

I see girls on MELOS that used to be on CGLA but no longer.

I'm confirmed with CGLA and KBLISS -- is it difficult to get confirmed with MELOS?

Vulcan1009
12-02-23, 00:38
God damn, only a couple of weeks of LE busting now KBB forum turns into Kdating / Ksponsor discussion?

Guess all that busting news worked and got everyone chickened out, so change the subject to bragging how many thousands of dollars they are giving to k-pussy for nothing in return.

Here is the way I see it, if I want something like SO, I would be investing that thousands who would stay with me for at least a while (few years and XXX only for me), AND not to worry that she needs to go back to Korea.

Also, WHY? LOL, the whole point we are in KBB is so that we can get all different K, young, old, fat, slim and etc, why spend thousands on only one when you could use that for many different one and rotate them? I guess ballers think differently. Now the LE knows that who are the ballers shell out all that thousands of cash for them to "move around" back to Korea simply by reading this forum.

Me, I'm the cheap ass little fish who donate reasonable roses to reasonable k-beauty for them to smell the roses at the same time suck on that lolipop.

BACK TO REVIEW KBB GUYS.

Saw the new Bella.

All I can say is that she is a fit MILF, decent face, nice tits semi soft on a big C side and good vocal feedback, tries hard to please and a trooper till the last minutes just enough time for shower and go.

One and done, very similar to Cindy in the same category (age / Skill / look) and if you like Cindy, def try Bella. Also they could be seen as best friend or classmate, LOL, prob graduate the same year.

ImJustAHornyBo
12-02-23, 00:45

If a real friend in life needs money, don't lend it to them. Give it to them. If you are hesitant to give them that money, then don't led it to them either! A real friend would give it back anyways without being asked. I have the same policy with Kgirls. I wouldn't lend a dollar but if someone was a good person to me I'd just give it to them. Never needed to have that conversation though. I've had girls turn down gifts of money instead. I guess because to my first point, I wouldn't be with them if we didn't get along well in the first place.Actually Learning a life lesson for the first time here 👍.

I agree Thanks man.

Phazze93
12-02-23, 01:28
God damn, only a couple of weeks of LE busting now KBB forum turns into Kdating / Ksponsor discussion?
Saw the new Bella.

All I can say is that she is a fit MILF, decent face, nice tits semi soft on a big C side and good vocal feedback, tries hard to please and a trooper till the last minutes just enough time for shower and go.

One and done, very similar to Cindy in the same category (age / Skill / look) and if you like Cindy, def try Bella. Also they could be seen as best friend or classmate, LOL, prob graduate the same year.I LOL'd at the first part haha.

BTW is the Bella3 that is no longer on CGLA? Or is b. Ella?

FreeWally
12-02-23, 02:50
Here is the way I see it, if I want something like SO, I would be investing that thousands who would stay with me for at least a while (few years and XXX only for me)Then why don't you do just that instead of making things up to mock others. Would be easy to do for you but you don't see me doing it. We're all here for our own enjoyment. You spend your money how you just said, I'll spend it how I like. Be happy.

Someone mentioned it but yes let's get back on topic.

BobLove
12-02-23, 03:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Vulcan1009
12-02-23, 05:52
Then why don't you do just that instead of making things up to mock others. Would be easy to do for you but you don't see me doing it. We're all here for our own enjoyment. You spend your money how you just said, I'll spend it how I like. Be happy.

Someone mentioned it but yes let's get back on topic.Do just what? I didn't say I want to spend thousands on an SO now, I specifically said " IF I WANT" my good sir.

I do not mock others, I simply point out all these none related post (brag) about dating Kpussy and giving thousands instead of reviewing it.

Please read what I actually type and don't jump into conclusion, "did not point fingers at you", once again my good sir.

Its funny that you reply so fast, I wonder why, but NOT TO ARGUE per forum policy, I'm just saying and for my own "enjoyment" as you mentioned.

Someone's enjoyment as you said, like to enjoy bragging about them giving thousands to k-pussy, and my enjoyment is to point out that this is a KBB review forum, go start a k-pussy OTC dating discussion forum. I don't think I can be any more clear.

OH, on my post, I even included my most recent review on new Bella who just started last week, so I DO keep it in the forum, LOL.

LARckr720
12-02-23, 10:38
let's get back on topic.Hell yes! Back on topic, Candygirl is now unlocked.

PumpNDump
12-02-23, 13:00
Kbliss Saturday slim pickings.

Maia Juni Iris Viki.

DaeWrong
12-02-23, 13:23
Hell yes! Back on topic, Candygirl is now unlocked.It still asks for PW. Where you looking.

TD Leafs
12-02-23, 13:40
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/iris

Not too many Iris fan here and pretty avg reviews but I was horny and she was only option available so I went with low expectation.

Pics are hers with P.S, actually had good time with Iris and probably see her again.

Whole time I kept thinking damn she has much potential, she doesn't need to lose wt but just tone up that natural curvy body.

Face 6/10 avg face but pretty smile, I liked that she's bit taller than avg kgirl, loved her curvy body and couldn't keep hands off her breasts.

Also has prettiest kitty, spent quite some time DATY her.

Wasn't fan of her BBBJ, not much passion into it like Mini did.

If she can just tone her body little bit, I would a fan.

TD Leafs
12-02-23, 13:47
Saw old fav Asia, Damn she's got to be pushing late 40's but she has aged very well like fine wine best MILF out there.

JackHolly
12-02-23, 15:22
It is? It still seems to have a password as of right now.

Hell yes! Back on topic, Candygirl is now unlocked.

SunsetMando
12-02-23, 16:52
It is? It still seems to have a password as of right now.It is not unlocked.

CarInPark12
12-02-23, 18:53
It is not unlocked.What's candygirl phone number I lost it.

AsianAssEater
12-02-23, 21:22
It is not unlocked.It was unlocked for a bit this morning maybe they were updating site and accidently left it open. I checked like an hour later and it was pw protected again.

ZebraZebra
12-02-23, 23:16
Saw old fav Asia, Damn she's got to be pushing late 40's but she has aged very well like fine wine best MILF out there.Asia is also my favorite MILF (when Stella is on vacay)! Perfect facial and body proportions, legs for days. Wrong thread though unless she does BB now?

KalvinHobbs
12-03-23, 01:42
It is not unlocked.It was unlocked I guess for a short time but yea its back to being locked now. I can confirm I saw it unlocked this morning too. I'm not verified there but I use it to see the ladies schedule. They do a good job of updating the site daily when people are out and when they'll return.

GG1234
12-03-23, 02:30
What's candygirl phone number I lost it.I feel like a lot of people don't realize this, but if you go to https://rentry.org/kgirls, at the end of every reviews link is a phone number. Hover over it with your mouse and look at the end of the URL. If you're on a phone where that's hard to do, just click on the link and then inspect the URL afterward.

Another way to find it is to go to an archive site like https://archive.org/ or https://archive.today/ and pull up an archived version of the site. CGLA unpublished their number today, but old versions of their site still have it.

P.S. : https://cakdolls.cr/ put their site behind a password today.

RockItAllNite
12-03-23, 10:36
I feel like a lot of people don't realize this, but if you go to https://rentry.org/kgirls, at the end of every reviews link is a phone number. Hover over it with your mouse and look at the end of the URL. If you're on a phone where that's hard to do, just click on the link and then inspect the URL afterward.

Another way to find it is to go to an archive site like https://archive.org/ or https://archive.today/ and pull up an archived version of the site. CGLA unpublished their number today, but old versions of their site still have it.

P.S. : https://cakdolls.cr/ put their site behind a password today.Great tips for uninitiated web researchers that hobby! Thank you, kind sir.

PumpNDump
12-03-23, 12:40
Kbliss Sunday availability.

Maia Juni Iris Viki.

Fatonius
12-03-23, 13:38
Asia is also my favorite MILF (when Stella is on vacay)! Perfect facial and body proportions, legs for days. Wrong thread though unless she does BB now?Stella, Amber, Lyn and Rebecca are all great for mature providers. Cannot go wrong with any of them.

JackHolly
12-03-23, 16:16
I can't do a search for Boa because of the character requirements here, but does anyone know if Boa is only booked through Melos or if she's at other agencies also or booked by other bookers? Thanks in advance! PM reply is fine too.

Xcizzy
12-03-23, 20:36
Does anyone have any recommendations for places in Santa Monica? I'll be staying here for a couple of nights, kinda close to Santa Monica & Bundy.

Vulcan1009
12-04-23, 00:18
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/iris

Not too many Iris fan here and pretty avg reviews but I was horny and she was only option available so I went with low expectation.

Pics are hers with P.S, actually had good time with Iris and probably see her again.

Whole time I kept thinking damn she has much potential, she doesn't need to lose wt but just tone up that natural curvy body.

Face 6/10 avg face but pretty smile, I liked that she's bit taller than avg kgirl, loved her curvy body and couldn't keep hands off her breasts.

Also has prettiest kitty, spent quite some time DATY her.

Wasn't fan of her BBBJ, not much passion into it like Mini did.

If she can just tone her body little bit, I would a fan.How's her overall body shape and skin? Is she more stocky? Or latina curvy? Stocky is like the box shape like Nana and ajumah Erika big tit but bear back wide shoulder. Skin wise, lose? Flappy? Puffy tummy? If she is on a bigger side but like a coke glass bottle not the can, then that's a pasitive, LOL.

Been eyeing her big tits but most reviews are bad.

Vulcan1009
12-04-23, 00:30
Just saw Double D June with these set of new photos, for ones who saw her, are they even close?

Would love to put my face in between those melons.

I head she is on a bigger side, someone said a bit bigger then Allie and Cindy.

So what yall's take on June, these new pictures looks really good, LOL.

I'm such an easy fish for big titi hook.

https://asianvibe.is/models/june/

Double D Alice came back too but still using fake photos from IG model in Korea, lol

PumpNDump
12-04-23, 12:55
Kbliss Monday lineup.

TD Leafs
12-04-23, 13:03
Just saw Double D June with these set of new photos, for ones who saw her, are they even close?

Double D Alice came back too but still using fake photos from IG model in Korea, lolI hear Alice is chubby, so wasn't really interested.

BobLove
12-04-23, 15:49
Baby Ring's pics are real. She has a tattoo on her left wrist just like the pics. Easy BB but asked me to cum outside. Cute looking young girl.

Tbtbfftb
12-04-23, 16:19
Baby Ella is new in town and listed on several sites. Opened the door with a great big smile. Not sure she is the girl in the pics but attractive and the physical stats are right on - 5'1 and 95 lbs. Short but not a midget; slim, no body fat with a decent ass. Friendly smile and great warm BJ. After a light warm up. Plunged balls deep quick. Feels great. Easy to reach G spot in MISH added extra texture in addition to her tight side walls. Lets you absolutely pound in doggy. One shot for me but the single session was a decently long bang session. She very friendly and down for a good time. PM if you any unique questions but was definitely a good time for me.

ClassySemite
12-04-23, 16:28
Baby Ella is new in town and listed on several sites. Opened the door with a great big smile. Not sure she is the girl in the pics but attractive and the physical stats are right on - 5'1 and 95 lbs. Short but not a midget; slim, no body fat with a decent ass. Friendly smile and great warm BJ. After a light warm up. Plunged balls deep quick. Feels great. Easy to reach G spot in MISH added extra texture in addition to her tight side walls. Lets you absolutely pound in doggy. One shot for me but the single session was a decently long bang session. She very friendly and down for a good time. PM if you any unique questions but was definitely a good time for me.I actually think the pics might be her. Hard to say, it's always dark lighting during these visits. Surprising how hard she can take it with a body that petite.

LoveFromFrank
12-04-23, 17:22
I hear Alice is chubby, so wasn't really interested.Saw her a few months back in Seattle and she was fairly skinny with large top. Might be a different girl but the Allie DD I saw was stacked. Decent ass but def not a mistress X or anything like that.

LoveFromFrank
12-04-23, 17:25

Double D Alice came back too but still using fake photos from IG model in Korea, lolHe said he took a turn on June while we were up north and said good things about her. He hasn't seen Allie or Cindy though so he has no comparison if that helps at all.

Vulcan1009
12-04-23, 23:31
I hear Alice is chubby, so wasn't really interested.Same here, and that's a sure thing not even on the edge of anything, LOL.

Hear Alice is far from the pic and stocky like Bear mama Erika.

Vulcan1009
12-04-23, 23:33
Saw her a few months back in Seattle and she was fairly skinny with large top. Might be a different girl but the Allie DD I saw was stacked. Decent ass but def not a mistress X or anything like that.He said Alice the new girl who use IG model, NOT Allie use real photo from WLA.

SleeperPleasur
12-05-23, 00:48
I got to ask, which of the 2. I know my MMV but I haven't been seeing many from Maia or Alice.

I would appreciate any type of recommendations.

Thanks.

HexenDuction
12-05-23, 00:57
June is dipping into her back catalog for the pictures she is currently using. She's bigger now! Even bigger than the last set of pics she was using as of a few weeks ago. But, I liked her, and saw her twice. She's just shy of Miss X size, but similar to a few of the "Kimmys" from a year or two back. I got the feeling she was thinking about trying to "work" me for a second pop during pillow talk, but must have thought better of it, and didn't pursue it. She did tell me she wanted to stay in L. A. For a year. I told her she would need a lot of customers to do that. Somehow, I don't think she's going to make it.

Alice is even bigger than June. They are both filling the same niche, but, Alice is probably working the outside edge between curvy and "blocky'. I thought she was hot, and apparently I wasn't the only one! She didn't have as open availability as some of the other WLA BB Specials on short notice. So, if you believe in the collective intelligence of crowds, there's that!

She wasn't shy about asking me some pretty direct questions during pillow talk, but would kind of monger would I be if I couldn't baffle her with bullshit?

I would consider seeing her again, but that's just me!

Double D Alice came back too but still using fake photos from IG model in Korea, lol

SsStuntCock
12-05-23, 01:03
Anyone see her since she moved to LA?

Bince33
12-05-23, 02:31
Below are two very different descriptions of her, two positive and one negative. Legendary sexy MILF with ass to pound for days? Or a old stocky grandma?

I know she's off the market again, but chances are she'll be back. Anyone with experience can confirm or deny if she's hot or not? Service?

Decent ass but def not a mistress X or anything like that.

since I sampled Mistress X good lord I think Mistress X going to get my weekly nut instead!

Mistress x is old as fuck. When I saw her 7 years ago, she was shaped like a tree stump.

She did not have ass, in the sense that it was wide, but flat.

She was among the least attractive Kmoms I've ever seen. The worst was another stumpy woman who was also at the palace. I forget what her name was.

I like curvy girls, and Mistressx did not fit the bill.

Subak77
12-05-23, 12:15
Anyone see her since she moved to LA?ZebraZebra wrote a superlative review in the HYA thread.

BbfscipLuvr
12-05-23, 13:26
Anyone see her since she moved to LA?Zebra gave a glowing review of her over at the HYA thread. Just no CIP unfortunately.

KlitKomanderer
12-05-23, 13:39
Which BB girl offers up the best pussy at the moment? I'm talking "how are you taking it all in that small thing?" sexperience. Thanks!

TheBude
12-05-23, 14:18
Who do you all recommend?

Looking for young and pretty, duh!

Hope someone can help as I see nothing for Stella, but what I do see says she's older.

I'm looking for good DFK and passion.

Anonimo1989
12-05-23, 17:08
I got to ask, which of the 2. I know my MMV but I haven't been seeing many from Maia or Alice.

I would appreciate any type of recommendations.

Thanks.I recently visited Maia, (haven't booked Alice) and Maia was alright this time around. I've seen her a few times but this round just hit different (not in a good way). Not sure if I just caught her on a bad day but she's usually full of energy and responsive. She seemed tired and not fully focused. Hopefully you can get some recent feedback on Alice.

JeffBeso
12-05-23, 17:33
Hello,

Back on vacation in LA. Can't book Momo because my usual CG booker doesn't have her listed anymore and all the other bookers lost my number. So looking for big booty hoes in the same caliber as her. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

AsianAssEater
12-05-23, 18:32
Below are two very different descriptions of her, two positive and one negative. Legendary sexy MILF with ass to pound for days? Or a old stocky grandma?

I know she's off the market again, but chances are she'll be back. Anyone with experience can confirm or deny if she's hot or not? Service?Well I didn't see her 7 years ago but now she has a nice fake plastic booty.

AsianAssEater
12-05-23, 18:36
Diane is back in OC haven't asked booker if she stopping in LA. But if she's not, she's 100% worth the drive to pound a petite magnum approved Asian and she's also at bb special now!

Portlander2
12-05-23, 19:11
I recently visited Maia, (haven't booked Alice) and Maia was alright this time around. I've seen her a few times but this round just hit different (not in a good way). Not sure if I just caught her on a bad day but she's usually full of energy and responsive. She seemed tired and not fully focused. Hopefully you can get some recent feedback on Alice.Def had the same experience w Maia as well, twice, actually. Thought it was a fluke at first so I tried again later on, but subpar service again. She's been off my rotation since, haven't looked back.

CarInPark12
12-05-23, 19:18
He said Alice the new girl who use IG model, NOT Allie use real photo from WLA.Has anyone seen Miss X lately? Can someone pm candygirl phone number please.

HapaBoy86
12-05-23, 21:55
Has anyone seen Miss X lately? Can someone pm candygirl phone number please.Its pretty easy to find on google, TER and best place is Hx.

Tbtbfftb
12-05-23, 23:04
Did anyone sample Kara (Candy and others) today. Looks like quite the spinner.

SturdyBirdy
12-06-23, 01:07
It's been a month since "the happening," so I'm posting this to see if you guys are still seeing providers. And if so, how frequently? I've personally laid low since the news broke.

Throwawayhok89
12-06-23, 01:46
It's been a month since "the happening," so I'm posting this to see if you guys are still seeing providers. And if so, how frequently? I've personally laid low since the news broke.I feel like I haven't nutted in a kgirl in months. With the holidays, I really haven't had time. I'm living vicariously through the brothers here.

Emerge
12-06-23, 02:06
I can't do a search for Boa because of the character requirements here, but does anyone know if Boa is only booked through Melos or if she's at other agencies also or booked by other bookers? Thanks in advance! PM reply is fine too.If it's the same Boa as mentioned that does MFM then you can book her through CGLA as that's where I saw her through a week or two ago. Hope that helps and she was definitely worth the visit imo!

AsianAssEater
12-06-23, 02:31
It's been a month since "the happening," so I'm posting this to see if you guys are still seeing providers. And if so, how frequently? I've personally laid low since the news broke.I've still been creaming wla girls weekly so yeah LOL.

Yfv2019
12-06-23, 03:07
Def had the same experience w Maia as well, twice, actually. Thought it was a fluke at first so I tried again later on, but subpar service again. She's been off my rotation since, haven't looked back.Also same on this topic. Gave Maia 2 chances and while they were decent experiences, something still didn't click, and now she's off my list.

ZebraZebra
12-06-23, 03:08
It's been a month since "the happening," so I'm posting this to see if you guys are still seeing providers. And if so, how frequently? I've personally laid low since the news broke.If anything, in the past months I've been visiting even more frequently, and I know several others who are seeing kgirls 2-3 x a week.

You always hear about these scares (popo, STDs), but when you actually go check it out its just another day at the office.

Business has been a bit slow for most kgirls recently tho.

Speaking of which, saw niya's new photos. Does she really look like that? They are way better than her old set. My Interest has been piqued.

SturdyBirdy
12-06-23, 03:10
If anything, in the past months I've been visiting even more frequently, and I know several others who are seeing kgirls 2-3 x a week.

You always hear about these scares (popo, STDs), but when you actually go check it out its just another day at the office.

Speaking of which, saw niya's new photos. Does she really look like that? They are way better than her old set. My Interest has been piqued.LOL agree with you about Niya's photos. In her old photos, she looked like a relic of the 90's.

CamsV
12-06-23, 12:15
LOL agree with you about Niya's photos. In her old photos, she looked like a relic of the 90's.It's her but she looks a little younger and slightly lower bf.

Didn't match my expectations but service was good and good ass to hold from behind.

SolarisMan
12-06-23, 12:46
Also same on this topic. Gave Maia 2 chances and while they were decent experiences, something still didn't click, and now she's off my list.YMMV and so as a monger's expectations! Maia like any other girl is a human being. Even the most professional ones like her can be a YMMV type of a girl at certain day. I have seen her 2 x and each time, she has been excellent.

PumpNDump
12-06-23, 13:10
Kbliss humpday lineup.

Juni Iris Viki BabyYuna.

LatearRiver
12-06-23, 13:27
If it's the same Boa as mentioned that does MFM then you can book her through CGLA as that's where I saw her through a week or two ago. Hope that helps and she was definitely worth the visit imo!I did see BOA recently and booked through CGLA. I believe it is the same as the MFM mentioned BOA. She was very good for me. Complied with all my requests, positions, dfk. Was not great at any of them, but good enough and I would repeat when I can get back to that area. Unfortunately with me, I am often limited to the locations I can get to in a reasonable time with my schedule so often the location drives who I can see.

GeeDaty
12-06-23, 19:58
Did anyone sample Kara (Candy and others) today. Looks like quite the spinner.Got to seeing her recently.

She's really short, like 4'10' or so. Seems a bit older for my liking, probably in mid-late 30's. Has a little stomach pouch but I wouldn't call her fat or overweight by any means. Looks like she's had some work done on her face / chin, some might not find her cute for that. She had surprisingly nice full C's and toned butt / legs. Looks overall like a 6-7/10. She's not petite enough to be a spinner in my eyes, but she is tiny.

Service was average in some regards and above-average in others. She excels in attitude and courtesy.

Worth a sample but probably not a repeater for me.

Tbtbfftb
12-06-23, 20:02
I generally agree with your assessment. Very fair. The slightest pouch, slight. Otherwise very tiny. Tiny hands. Puhaha.

She is similar to Kara who I wrote about previously. I think Ella is hotter and maybe more universally desired but I actually connected with Kara way better. I really enjoyed my time with her.

Both have great boxes, can't go wrong if you like shorter providers.

Got to seeing her recently.

She's really short, like 4'10' or so. Seems a bit older for my liking, probably in mid-late 30's. Has a little stomach pouch but I wouldn't call her fat or overweight by any means. Looks like she's had some work done on her face / chin, some might not find her cute for that. She had surprisingly nice full C's and toned butt / legs. Looks overall like a 6-7/10. She's not petite enough to be a spinner in my eyes, but she is tiny.

Service was average in some regards and above-average in others. She excels in attitude and courtesy.

Worth a sample but probably not a repeater for me.

Subak77
12-06-23, 20:25
If anything, in the past months I've been visiting even more frequently, and I know several others who are seeing kgirls 2-3 x a week.

Speaking of which, saw niya's new photos. Does she really look like that? They are way better than her old set. My Interest has been piqued.Echoing Zebra here. Been YOLO'ing 2023 but will need to frequent less often in 2024, not because of LE but because of the looming specter of financial ruin. There's a little bit of classist irony in the thought that it's generally seen as okay to spend $30 k+ on Kgirls if you're rich but if you're poor and spending $30 k+ on kgirls, it's full-blown addiction and worthy of intervention lmao. Let us poors live a little this is all we got going in this world okay? Haha.

Vulcan1009
12-06-23, 21:53
Echoing Zebra here. Been YOLO'ing 2023 but will need to frequent less often in 2024, not because of LE but because of the looming specter of financial ruin. There's a little bit of classist irony in the thought that it's generally seen as okay to spend $30 k+ on Kgirls if you're rich but if you're poor and spending $30 k+ on kgirls, it's full-blown addiction and worthy of intervention lmao. Let us poors live a little this is all we got going in this world okay? Haha.Yup, still going but down to twice a month, used to be once a week but since there is not much to chose from, with recent surge of ajumah group, I have been cutting down.

Also, cost of living and yaly yada shit, better save then sorry. NOT A BALLER here so my review will be less but always true.

Vulcan1009
12-06-23, 22:03
YMMV and so as a monger's expectations! Maia like any other girl is a human being. Even the most professional ones like her can be a YMMV type of a girl at certain day. I have seen her 2 x and each time, she has been excellent.Not sure what's going on with Maia, heard she was going on vacation soon but that was over a month ago and she is still here, so she might be burned out, or cashing in on those girls who went on vacation due to bust.

But by all means, I have seen Maia countless time as ATF and only occasionally branch out to try something new, she always deliver and I always have great time with her till the last minutes before we say goodbye. In this hobby, it is always YMMV but overall review for Maia are positive like 95% of the time.

Anyway, monger on!

BuildingGuy
12-06-23, 23:36
Echoing Zebra here. Been YOLO'ing 2023 but will need to frequent less often in 2024, not because of LE but because of the looming specter of financial ruin. There's a little bit of classist irony in the thought that it's generally seen as okay to spend $30 k+ on Kgirls if you're rich but if you're poor and spending $30 k+ on kgirls, it's full-blown addiction and worthy of intervention lmao. Let us poors live a little this is all we got going in this world okay? Haha.I have seen Niya many times. Including recently. The new photos are her from when I first met her. She is older looking and somewhat heavier. Friendly and tries hard to please. In Allie's absence, Niya is certain to scratch the itch for fans of giant sized boobs.

JackHolly
12-07-23, 02:37
Thanks, I appreciate the reply!

If it's the same Boa as mentioned that does MFM then you can book her through CGLA as that's where I saw her through a week or two ago. Hope that helps and she was definitely worth the visit imo!

UnknownSD
12-07-23, 10:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

PumpNDump
12-07-23, 12:51
Kbliss Thursday lineup.

Juni Iris Viki.

Paulday
12-07-23, 12:57
Saw her last week. Pics are real, she is super sweet but very limited English. Nice sloppy head, tight pussy, and can take a hard pounding. Dropped 2 loads in her pussy and left a happy man.Can you PM me the phone number?

Slim129
12-07-23, 19:27
Can you PM me the phone number?Are you okay? You are quoting something that dates back to April.

PounderMC
12-07-23, 22:27
Met her at the ***** club, went to her pad at Wilshire, waited 15 minutes for her to get ready. So only had 40 minutes of time. Parking sucks at that location. She is just not into it.

Looks=7. 8.

Service=5.

Spent upcharge=1 full upcharge.

Not worth it spending bottles for her. No repeat, I had better with the full upcharge bottles I spent. YMMV.

Emerge
12-08-23, 02:37
And the reviews weren't lying. Girl is definitely a MILF and with that experience, service was great. Definitely due to her expansive menu I'd say and the greek plus video option was a nice addition to the status quo. I'm flint broke for my slush fun for this hobby for a bit though. The greek and video option is damn near a duo with two girls but I'd say it was worth it for the one time. A nice snippet for the memories and couldn't complain as her ass is tight as fuck and doesn't really seem to be loosening up anytime soon give. She said most guys still go for the traditional poon-smashing. Anal love must not be as frequent as I thought but no matter. She took care of me pretty attentively and really gets in there for the rimming and her BBBJ is pretty good. Not sure if it's the absolute best I've had but surely one of the most enthusiastic / nastiness. She will slap her face with your cock and isn't shy with getting her tongue from your gooch to the head.

I liked her riding me but the best angles for the vid are always going to be mish and doggy and she does have a nice ass that looks good on film when you're island hopping. Would recommend to try at least once as I didn't realize how fun home movies can be for later use. Weird jacking off to vids with me in it but I'm coming around.Not sure if I got the wrong Nancy from CGLA but just got back from seeing her and can say I did not have a great time. She is just plain old even for a kgirl and I'm not sure if you've just never had a good BJ before but hers was worse than my first gf who didn't know anything about giving one. As for the amazing ass view the Nancy I saw had absolutely no ass and was so skinny her tailbone was basically sticking out.

Boa: now this was completely different. I went there after her review in the mfm thread and was pleasantly surprised. She was MUCH better than Nancy and even seamlessly allowed me to visit Greece by simply pointing to the extra $ on the nightstand without any mention of it which just made it much hotter. Wish I had just seen Boa a second time tonight instead of trying to see how Nancy compared. Basically if you like who I have praised previously and share similar tastes then Boa is great and avoid Nancy.

PumpNDump
12-08-23, 13:47
Kbliss Friday fun time.

Juni Iris Viki.

Itami213
12-08-23, 14:05
Has anyone seen Baby Soda (SAG) ? She caught my eye, and wanted to see here, but there are no reviews and I am skeptical.

UnknownSD
12-08-23, 18:11
My friend saw her. She is DDG. Booker recommended her too. At 40 models she is called Hot Shot. Have fun!

Has anyone seen Baby Soda (SAG) ? She caught my eye, and wanted to see here, but there are no reviews and I am skeptical.

Tbtbfftb
12-08-23, 18:24
All I can say is that the pic looks super fake. And seemingly these days its 50/50 or less that you actually get a "baby" type.

Lets wait and see.

Subak77
12-08-23, 19:03
Met her at the ***** club, went to her pad at Wilshire, waited 15 minutes for her to get ready. So only had 40 minutes of time. Parking sucks at that location. She is just not into it.

Looks=7. 8.

Service=5.

Not worth it spending bottles for her. No repeat, I had better with the full upcharge bottles I spent. YMMV.Ayo Pounder. Did you rate service at 5 because of the actual service in session? Or because of the untimeliness? That sucks bc time and punctuality are really important to me too. I don't particularly like it when I get shorted on time. Most other people have been giving F high marks across the board, so I'm just curious about why you're rating service the way you are.

PounderMC
12-08-23, 20:55
Ayo Pounder. Did you rate service at 5 because of the actual service in session? Or because of the untimeliness? That sucks bc time and punctuality are really important to me too. I don't particularly like it when I get shorted on time. Most other people have been giving F high marks across the board, so I'm just curious about why you're rating service the way you are.Both, her soda service was weak and no effort; tardiness did not help. Bought two soda pops but she only care to serve me one soda pop.

AsianAssEater
12-08-23, 21:41
All I can say is that the pic looks super fake. And seemingly these days its 50/50 or less that you actually get a "baby" type.

Lets wait and see.Looks super fake? Bro they are fake all the pics for her are from those AI generated insta pages.

Bastard Chorum
12-08-23, 22:25

Looks=7. 8.

Service=5.

Not worth it spending bottles for her. No repeat, I had better with the full upcharge bottles I spent. YMMV.

Both, her soda service was weak and no effort; tardiness did not help. Bought two soda pops but she only care to serve me one soda pop.I feel for you, man. Based on early reviews and back channel feedback, she really did seem like the next best thing since slice bread we had in a while. Never got to see her as she's booked solid so that train has left the station. But it sounds like a case of burnout and back to back bookings with very little time in between to me. I get that they want to hustle and pack as much mongers in as possible to maximize the money coming in given her stay here is very limited, but if it means getting a cranky, irritable, and subpar kgirl then I would rather not see her. I prefer consistency than one who is all over the place as that kind of girl would make reviews and feedback unreliable, at best, and basically worthless at worst. For the mongers waiting in line still, I hope it's just a one off thing and you just saw her on a bad day.

I would add that if I was in your situation, I would ask the booker will I get my full hour. For instance, if my appointment was at 1:00pm and I didn't get the green light until 1:15pm, I would ask for confirmation that my session will end at 2:15pm. If the late start was not a fault of mine and I got silence or a "no", then I leave. Realize that could easily result in a ban so just understand the consequences. However, I don't like my time demeaned or when bookers set a double standard on whose time is worth it. I have had a couple of instances that I did leave. I just deleted the booker contact for one while the other one was apologetic and gave me a discount for a future booking. As for paying for two shots and not getting it, ask her for the money back when she denied it to you. From what I can gather, she should know enough English to understand that much.

PounderMC
12-08-23, 23:50
As for paying for two shots and not getting it, ask her for the money back when she denied it to you. From what I can gather, she should know enough English to understand that much.She said a Vegas resort fee was required as the ride in my Magnum PI hot rod caused a whiplash to her small neck causing soreness. As for time, got no reply.

Subak77
12-09-23, 00:30
I would ask the booker will I get my full hour. For instance, if my appointment was at 1:00pm and I didn't get the green light until 1:15pm, I would ask for confirmation that my session will end at 2:15pm. Is this the general expectation? I've been in sessions that range anywhere from 50-60 minutes from door open to door close, so if it doesn't run the full hour, I have kind of understood that to be part of the protocol.

Bokeh45
12-09-23, 00:56
Was in wla for a work meeting so might as well have a good time after too. I was looking for a girl with a big ass and booker recommended I see Jennie. The booker didn't let me down this time. Jennie does have a large ass for a k girl. I got to the location and go up. The door magically opens behind the door was Jennie waiting for me naked as I requested. When I saw her I was happy. I think she looks cuter and younger in person. She grabs me in for a kiss and we started to dfk while I was rubbing her pussy. She has a nice big butt for her size and her breast are nice and natural too so they are very soft. She takes me to the room and brings me into the shower. She starts to soaps my body up and she start to rub and grind her ass on my dick. I instantly get hard and she starts to laugh. We start to DFK and she turns around to doggy and grabs my dick and starts to rub my dick on her pussy. You could tell she was horny and getting wet. I go down and start licking her pussy and she is moaning and grabbing my head telling me to not stop. As I notice her get more wet I slip a finger in and start to finger her at the same time. She is loving it and she tells me to fuck her. She grabs me up and I turn her around and I go inside. She is wet and ready for a good fucking so I go to town on her. Her ass looked so good as I was fucking her in standing doggy I cum inside. This was a first to fuck in the shower. I will say its fun and a different experience. We then go back to the room for a second round and I have her give me a BBBJ as I want to feel her lips and tongue on my dick. As I get hard again I try her in cg and missionary but doggy with her is my favorite since she has a large ass. For the 2nd round I pull out and spray all over her ass. Was nice watching it drip down her ass and legs. We then have a quick shower together and she leads me out. Jennie is a younger, fun and playful k girl her service is good too. I would recommend trying her out.

Cream Inside
12-09-23, 07:34
Not sure if I got the wrong Nancy from CGLA but just got back from seeing her and can say I did not have a great time. She is just plain old even for a kgirl and I'm not sure if you've just never had a good BJ before but hers was worse than my first gf who didn't know anything about giving one. As for the amazing ass view the Nancy I saw had absolutely no ass and was so skinny her tailbone was basically sticking out.

Boa: now this was completely different. I went there after her review in the mfm thread and was pleasantly surprised. She was MUCH better than Nancy and even seamlessly allowed me to visit Greece by simply pointing to the extra $ on the nightstand without any mention of it which just made it much hotter. Wish I had just seen Boa a second time tonight instead of trying to see how Nancy compared. Basically if you like who I have praised previously and share similar tastes then Boa is great and avoid Nancy.Boa is a true freak and has a wonderful attitude. I repeat with her every week.

NObserver
12-09-23, 12:36
I would add that if I was in your situation, I would ask the booker will I get my full hour. For instance, if my appointment was at 1:00pm and I didn't get the green light until 1:15pm, I would ask for confirmation that my session will end at 2:15pm. If the late start was not a fault of mine and I got silence or a "no", then I leave. Realize that could easily result in a ban so just understand the consequences. However, I don't like my time demeaned or when bookers set a double standard on whose time is worth it.It bears repeating.

Last time I saw Pepsi in 2021 the booker didn't let me in until 15 minutes past my start time. Of course, Pepsi had me out of room in under 40 minutes; CIP x 1 when I could've gone for two easily within the 40 minute window.

Definitely going to use your advice the next time a (MW) booker tries to shorten my visit with a super late green light text.

PumpNDump
12-09-23, 13:53
Kbliss Saturday lineup.

Maia Juni Iris Viki.

Phazze93
12-10-23, 00:34
Just saw BABY JOO & here's a review.

T = 9, fuckin massive jugs all natural. Pretty spectacular.

F = 6, relatively cute besides her mouth being shaped like a rabbit.

A = 5, lump of coal which is odd for a girl that aint skinny.

P = 7, tight af.

Damage = $350 cfs, 1 pop. Opted out of MSOG / BBFS, you'll see why below.

Rolled up to the ktown spot few min early. Got instructions to get in easy enough.

Baby Joo opened the door and she resembles her photos maybe 75%. Photos being slightly touched up w / slimming effect.

Her stats online = 99 lb, 5'1, 21 why / o, huge rack.

Reality = 125 lb (if I'm being generous, but not fat. Just big), 5'3-4, 22 why / o (she says, I believe), huge tits confirmed.

First thing ill say is, if you're looking for a kgirl with huge naturals, then you can't go wrong. YMMV.

But she definitely aint a spinner unless you've got the stature of dwayne the rock johnson.

We got in, exchanged pleasantries and got to her room. Donation first, off to BT & shower.

Let me just say. The BIGGEST sticking point for me was the fact her room looked like a pigsty. (I'm also excessively clean / neat freak).

Random wet spots on the floor, mildew on the shower curtains I'm like cmon. She didn't have bad breath as some reviews said. Also seems to have gotten her teeth fixed.

Got back to the room, straight into BBBJ and some LFK.

BBBJ I'd rate a 6/10 in comparison to all other providers. Some slurping and no DT. BLS was ok.

I'll chalk it up to her youth. Someone please train this girl properly.

On goes the cover, we go CG. Again, chalk it up to youth / inexperience she doesn't know what she's doing. Tries to ACG but girl be missing cardio day for sure.

Over to DG where she arcs her back higher to avoid me going to deep. Mentioned she's overly sensitive as its later in the evening. OK.

Fuck it, I bust. Have her give me a massage which sucks but never expect a good one.

Shower up, leave with 15 min left in session.

Overall, I would not repeat personally. I'm also overly selective with which providers I repeat with. Got to make it memorable for me and not like being with a civvie.

With some proper training and some slimming down, she has potential.

Again, YMMV. But she for sure does have an amazing set of tits that I can't downplay.

Vulcan1009
12-10-23, 03:03
Is that really what Niya look like now?

These new set of photo somehow look even younger, I thought she was about 40, these photo do not look 40 at all, LOL.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/niya/

Vulcan1009
12-10-23, 03:09
There is a new Sophia with 34 double D, has anyone sampled yet?

Age said 24 so I guess in reality on the MILF side?

If any of you met her, please share, thanks.

https://asianvibe.is/models/sophia/
https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/sofiawla/

PePe44
12-10-23, 09:37
Is that really what Niya look like now?

These new set of photo somehow look even younger, I thought she was about 40, these photo do not look 40 at all, LOL.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/niya/Yes those photos are what she looks like with some light to medium photoshop but that is what you will get. Niya is very cool and engaging with professional service. Booked with TopAng. She is a bit older but her attitude and easy going conversation makes her pleasurable to be with. Her face is cute but yes she looks about 40 however attractive but a darker room would probably do wonders. LOL. God those MMs are just huge! They are a sight if you are craving MILF with tits. Now she is quite a larger frame so throwing her around may not be the easiest and her nuru-ish circular body rubs is kind of a time waster but it's part of her routine. She has the ability to purposely grip her kegel on the way in and out which she laughs while driving you insane. Masterful. So try it slowly before heading to pound-town. Overall I found her like visiting Momo from LA but a bit more GFE.

SpideyLennon
12-10-23, 11:47
Hi gents, just wondering who's a good recommendation in the wla area? In terms of service and looks. My personal preference are dana, lynn and bon.

PumpNDump
12-10-23, 12:39
Kbliss Sunday funday availability.

Maia Juni Iris Viki.

UnknownSD
12-10-23, 14:01
Baby Soda is not the same girl as Soda. Soda is Hot Shot at 40 models.

My friend saw her. She is DDG. Booker recommended her too. At 40 models she is called Hot Shot. Have fun!

HairyJerry
12-10-23, 14:08
Ditto for me. I visited Jennie last month, maybe on her first day working. I can affirm this review in terms of body style (not heavy but not athletic) and service. Very accommodating and very into it. Her English was almost nonexistent, but didn't matter. Not DDG but if you get her to smile, she's pretty cute. Also was able to get lucky in the preview shower, and after that she acted like a long deprived sexaholic. Only downside was that allowing CIM got her gagging and spitting, so not sure if she hadn't gotten used to that, or it "came" as a surprise to her. Would recommend if you're ready for nonstop action by a very accommodating lady. Thanks Bokeh for a good review.

Was in wla for a work meeting so might as well have a good time after too. I was looking for a girl with a big ass and booker recommended I see Jennie. The booker didn't let me down this time. Jennie does have a large ass for a k girl. I got to the location and go up. The door magically opens behind the door was Jennie waiting for me naked as I requested. When I saw her I was happy. I think she looks cuter and younger in person. She grabs me in for a kiss and we started to dfk while I was rubbing her pussy. She has a nice big butt for her size and her breast are nice and natural too so they are very soft. She takes me to the room and brings me into the shower. She starts to soaps my body up and she start to rub and grind her ass on my dick. I instantly get hard and she starts to laugh. We start to DFK and she turns around to doggy and grabs my dick and starts to rub my dick on her pussy. You could tell she was horny and getting wet. I go down and start licking her pussy and she is moaning and grabbing my head telling me to not stop. As I notice her get more wet I slip a finger in and start to finger her at the same time. She is loving it and she tells me to fuck her. She grabs me up and I turn her around and I go inside. She is wet and ready for a good fucking so I go to town on her. Her ass looked so good as I was fucking her in standing doggy I cum inside. This was a first to fuck in the shower. I will say its fun and a different experience. We then go back to the room for a second round and I have her give me a BBBJ as I want to feel her lips and tongue on my dick. As I get hard again I try her in cg and missionary but doggy with her is my favorite since she has a large ass. For the 2nd round I pull out and spray all over her ass. Was nice watching it drip down her ass and legs. We then have a quick shower together and she leads me out. Jennie is a younger, fun and playful k girl her service is good too. I would recommend trying her out.

BuildingGuy
12-10-23, 14:34
Yes those photos are what she looks like with some light to medium photoshop but that is what you will get. Niya is very cool and engaging with professional service. Booked with TopAng. She is a bit older but her attitude and easy going conversation makes her pleasurable to be with. Her face is cute but yes she looks about 40 however attractive but a darker room would probably do wonders. LOL. God those MMs are just huge! They are a sight if you are craving MILF with tits. Now she is quite a larger frame so throwing her around may not be the easiest and her nuru-ish circular body rubs is kind of a time waster but it's part of her routine. She has the ability to purposely grip her kegel on the way in and out which she laughs while driving you insane. Masterful. So try it slowly before heading to pound-town. Overall I found her like visiting Momo from LA but a bit more GFE.The photos are of her but from many years ago when I first met her. She is older and heavier. I have seen her many times. Great service, conversation and attitude. She gives an indescribable cold milk BBJ. Which makes her worth seeing at least once.

HiKeke
12-10-23, 16:42
Hi gents, just wondering who's a good recommendation in the wla area? In terms of service and looks. My personal preference are dana, lynn and bon.Your safest best is Maia. Ina and Hana once they return from vacay.

Juni and Yami are also great fuck if you don't mind the milfy looks (still attractive).

Then there are the likes of Bella, Valentina, Alice, Christine, color, Jennie, Swella / stella with either bad / no reviews or presumably fake reviews so a huge to tofft.

Vulcan1009
12-10-23, 23:38
Yes those photos are what she looks like with some light to medium photoshop but that is what you will get. Niya is very cool and engaging with professional service. Booked with TopAng. She is a bit older but her attitude and easy going conversation makes her pleasurable to be with. Her face is cute but yes she looks about 40 however attractive but a darker room would probably do wonders. LOL. God those MMs are just huge! They are a sight if you are craving MILF with tits. Now she is quite a larger frame so throwing her around may not be the easiest and her nuru-ish circular body rubs is kind of a time waster but it's part of her routine. She has the ability to purposely grip her kegel on the way in and out which she laughs while driving you insane. Masterful. So try it slowly before heading to pound-town. Overall I found her like visiting Momo from LA but a bit more GFE.A while ago I think Niya had a special for BB, is that still going on? I wonder when she comes back to LA, if she would have BB special like 340, LOL.

I would try her at least once to compare with Allie, just wonder how big she is as big?

I thought MILF Cindy was on the bigger side and I think that's the most I would go, but if Niya got a boxy frame and wide shoulder / back, that's a no go like big mama Erika, LOL.

Sorry guys, every time we talk about big tits and big girl I think of Erika, no joke, she is the definition of big tit bear back.

Vulcan1009
12-10-23, 23:39
Hi gents, just wondering who's a good recommendation in the wla area? In terms of service and looks. My personal preference are dana, lynn and bon.As for WLA, selections are limited and as your standard are at Lyn / bon / dana level, no one so far, LOL, go to MW or Ktown.

Vulcan1009
12-10-23, 23:42
The photos are of her but from many years ago when I first met her. She is older and heavier. I have seen her many times. Great service, conversation and attitude. She gives an indescribable cold milk BBJ. Which makes her worth seeing at least once.So you are saying those photos (currently at top angel) are even older and was taken before the previous set (from M)of photos? That makes more sense because the last set actually looks older, this set look like 10 years younger.

Previous set from M https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/
New set from top angel https://topangels.ch/topangel/niya/

Vulcan1009
12-11-23, 00:09
There is a new Sophia with 34 double D, has anyone sampled yet?

Age said 24 so I guess in reality on the MILF side?

If any of you met her, please share, thanks.

https://asianvibe.is/models/sophia/
https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/sofiawla/God damn those D cup looks nice especially if she is a spinner, she don't have to spin around, I will mostly do the spinning, LOL.

JoseMan
12-11-23, 00:09
The photos are of her but from many years ago when I first met her. She is older and heavier. I have seen her many times. Great service, conversation and attitude. She gives an indescribable cold milk BBJ. Which makes her worth seeing at least once.I thought last year the inventory was stale in West LA and now it seems that we are content fucking Korean mummies from a decade ago.

BonerAppetitty
12-11-23, 02:19
Yes, unless Niya has beaten Father Time. She was already MILF when I saw her before Covid, but I enjoyed it. Tall girl with nice tits. 300/hr GFE is a good deal +50 for BBFSCIP.

So you are saying those photos (currently at top angel) are even older and was taken before the previous set (from M)of photos? That makes more sense because the last set actually looks older, this set look like 10 years younger.

New set from top angel https://topangels.ch/topangel/niya/

BuildingGuy
12-11-23, 02:37
So you are saying those photos (currently at top angel) are even older and was taken before the previous set (from M)of photos? That makes more sense because the last set actually looks older, this set look like 10 years younger.

New set from top angel https://topangels.ch/topangel/niya/I didn't know about Top Angel's photos of Niya until I read your post. Those photos look way younger than M's photos and do not reflect Niya's present appearance accurately. As for the photos on M's website, they too reflect a younger, thinner version of Niya. But are closer to her present appearance. I like Niya and saw her recently but I have a group of favorites who I see more frequently.

BonerAppetitty
12-11-23, 02:41
Freesia is certified PHYA. I am sure it was just a case of YMMV. I agree that she's the next best thing since sliced bread, if you like sliced bread. I would see her over any upcharge MILF any day of the week. Service may not compare but her body alone can give me a boner. Very nice girl with pleasant attitude and did most things I asked with a smile. She was into it too. Face down ass up was awesome. Never done MSOG upcharge or ever need to ask for money back so no comment on that. You will have a chance to see her.

I feel for you, man. Based on early reviews and back channel feedback, she really did seem like the next best thing since slice bread we had in a while. Never got to see her as she's booked solid so that train has left the station. But it sounds like a case of burnout and back to back bookings with very little time in between to me. I get that they want to hustle and pack as much mongers in as possible to maximize the money coming in given her stay here is very limited, but if it means getting a cranky, irritable, and subpar kgirl then I would rather not see her. I prefer consistency than one who is all over the place as that kind of girl would make reviews and feedback unreliable, at best, and basically worthless at worst. For the mongers waiting in line still, I hope it's just a one off thing and you just saw her on a bad day...

PumpNDump
12-11-23, 13:03
Kbliss Monday availability.

Maia Juni Iris Viki.

Itami213
12-11-23, 15:44
Baby Soda is not the same girl as Soda. Soda is Hot Shot at 40 models.Took the leap of faith and tried out Baby Soda last weekend. It was a very lack luster experience. Right off the rip, going to say that she is very much not what you would classify as "Baby. " That much was clear when I fist saw her, she's easily pushing 40. That's not to say she isn't attractive. In terms of overall looks / appearances, she's a solid 8/10 (this much is subjective, as I know not everyone has the same tastes). Has a solid set of DDs (albeit fake), and a very nice ass. She is extremely short (5'2 I would say? And pretty skinny. She has a very nice and down-to-earth personality too, just thought I'd mention that before proceeding. Normally, I would've been satisfied with what I got, but man was the service lacking LOL. She only really allowed for one position, as everything else we tried was "too deep." I am a solid 6 in. On a good day LOL. Anyone who's the same size or bigger, steer clear of this one, thank me later. To make matters worse, I paid for MSOG, and had to settle for a HJ for my second shot, as she just could not take doing any position later on. Been doing this for the better part of 2 years -I've had good experiences, and I've had bad experiences. Unfortunately, this is down there with one of the bad ones. :/ Unless you're really interested in what she looks like, I would choose someone else. Overall experience - 5/10, would not repeat.

JoseMan
12-11-23, 20:40
Took the leap of faith and tried out Baby Soda last weekend. It was a very lack luster experience. Right off the rip, going to say that she is very much not what you would classify as "Baby. " That much was clear when I fist saw her, she's easily pushing 40. That's not to say she isn't attractive. In terms of overall looks / appearances, she's a solid 8/10 (this much is subjective, as I know not everyone has the same tastes). Has a solid set of DDs (albeit fake), and a very nice ass. She is extremely short (5'2 I would say? And pretty skinny. She has a very nice and down-to-earth personality too, just thought I'd mention that before proceeding. Normally, I would've been satisfied with what I got, but man was the service lacking LOL. She only really allowed for one position, as everything else we tried was "too deep." I am a solid 6 in. On a good day LOL. Anyone who's the same size or bigger, steer clear of this one, thank me later. To make matters worse, I paid for MSOG, and had to settle for a HJ for my second shot, as she just could not take doing any position later on. Been doing this for the better part of 2 years -I've had good experiences, and I've had bad experiences. Unfortunately, this is down there with one of the bad ones. :/ Unless you're really interested in what she looks like, I would choose someone else. Overall experience - 5/10, would not repeat.I believe that when a K-girl decides that it is retirement age is nearing, they all come to Los Angeles: Don't buy into narrative of the label "Baby". The term Baby means overpriced MILF with an up-charge.

Tbtbfftb
12-11-23, 20:43
Man. "Baby" means nothing anymore. I wonder if the girls can choose the "baby" moniker for themselves now.

Took the leap of faith and tried out Baby Soda last weekend. It was a very lack luster experience. Right off the rip, going to say that she is very much not what you would classify as "Baby. " That much was clear when I fist saw her, she's easily pushing 40. That's not to say she isn't attractive. In terms of overall looks / appearances, she's a solid 8/10 (this much is subjective, as I know not everyone has the same tastes). Has a solid set of DDs (albeit fake), and a very nice ass. She is extremely short (5'2 I would say? And pretty skinny. She has a very nice and down-to-earth personality too, just thought I'd mention that before proceeding. Normally, I would've been satisfied with what I got, but man was the service lacking LOL. She only really allowed for one position, as everything else we tried was "too deep." I am a solid 6 in. On a good day LOL. Anyone who's the same size or bigger, steer clear of this one, thank me later. To make matters worse, I paid for MSOG, and had to settle for a HJ for my second shot, as she just could not take doing any position later on. Been doing this for the better part of 2 years -I've had good experiences, and I've had bad experiences. Unfortunately, this is down there with one of the bad ones. :/ Unless you're really interested in what she looks like, I would choose someone else. Overall experience - 5/10, would not repeat.

ZebraZebra
12-11-23, 23:44
Go prebook her gents. Ina is finally back tomorrow!

Also, Hana is back 12/13.

Bastard Chorum
12-12-23, 00:15
Freesia is certified PHYA. I am sure it was just a case of YMMV. I agree that she's the next best thing since sliced bread, if you like sliced bread. I would see her over any upcharge MILF any day of the week. Service may not compare but her body alone can give me a boner. Very nice girl with pleasant attitude and did most things I asked with a smile. She was into it too. Face down ass up was awesome. Never done MSOG upcharge or ever need to ask for money back so no comment on that. You will have a chance to see her.I'll probably see her if she's planning to stay longer. But the last I heard, she's going to be around only for a few more weeks.

ZebraZebra
12-12-23, 00:39
I'll probably see her if she's planning to stay longer. But the last I heard, she's going to be around only for a few more weeks.Tomorrow is her last day and she cancelled appointments already today and tomorrow. You can see her when she comes back next year 😭.

SsStuntCock
12-12-23, 01:35
Any intel on those sub-90 lb gals in WLA?

And yes I'm aware that one of their pics is AI-generated and the other is likely fake too.

DaeWrong
12-12-23, 01:56
Has anyone seen Christine and have any intel?

Those pictures look fire.

BackDoordRiver
12-12-23, 03:08
Freesia is certified PHYA. I am sure it was just a case of YMMV. I agree that she's the next best thing since sliced bread, if you like sliced bread. I would see her over any upcharge MILF any day of the week. Service may not compare but her body alone can give me a boner. Very nice girl with pleasant attitude and did most things I asked with a smile. She was into it too. Face down ass up was awesome. Never done MSOG upcharge or ever need to ask for money back so no comment on that. You will have a chance to see her.What is PHYA?

BackDoordRiver
12-12-23, 03:12
Since the website became password protected, has anyone seen the girls or interacted with the middle-men? Wanted to see someone, but they're asking for a LOT of very personal information I'm not sure I want to give.

RockItAllNite
12-12-23, 08:41
What is PHYA?My guess is PHYA = Pretty Hot Young Asian.

UnknownSD
12-12-23, 11:29
CGLA booker is not very responsive. He will only reply if there is a possible booking. That means you will see the girl and not cancel. If you cancel with him, you will be blacklisted. For verification, I used another booker to verify me so I didn't have to give him any of my info. Plus, I showed him screenshots of my previous appointments with other bookers.

Since the website became password protected, has anyone seen the girls or interacted with the middle-men? Wanted to see someone, but they're asking for a LOT of very personal information I'm not sure I want to give.

UnknownSD
12-12-23, 11:33
Also, don't chat with the bookers. They're very busy. Only chat about appointments only. If you ask too many questions and you don't book a girl, you immediately get blacklisted because you have wasted their time and they think you're a time waster. So don't text them until you're for sure ready to make an appointment.

Subak77
12-12-23, 12:23
Since the website became password protected, has anyone seen the girls or interacted with the middle-men? Wanted to see someone, but they're asking for a LOT of very personal information I'm not sure I want to give.Those are the stakes of screening these days esp after the recent LE bust (and other media attention) put everyone on alert. Provide it and get in, or don't and don't get in. Also a lot of bad actors who are using counterfeit money, stealthing, harassing / stalking girls, so I feel like the strict verification is good for keeping (new) trash out. The old trash is already in the system LOL.

PumpNDump
12-12-23, 12:52
Kbliss Tuesday availability. Ina back with enhancements. Whoever is first in line today going to be able to squeeze lick munch on some newly installed products.

Ina Maia Juni Iris Viki.

Rusted22
12-12-23, 13:38
Since the website became password protected, has anyone seen the girls or interacted with the middle-men? Wanted to see someone, but they're asking for a LOT of very personal information I'm not sure I want to give.Nothing has changed except for the password.

Blip
12-12-23, 13:47
I thought PHYA = Phat Hot Young Asian.

My guess is PHYA = Pretty Hot Young Asian.

Chemico87
12-12-23, 14:00

Those pictures look fire.Pictures are mostly fake.

ClosetPervert9
12-12-23, 14:15
I know some places are a little tense after the recent news, but what are the easiest orgs to get into? I know that I'm going against the odds but I would like to see a k-girl or two before I leave town.

UnknownSD
12-12-23, 14:40
The easiest way is to have someone refer or verify you like a booker or a provider. Then you don't need to provide much info.

I know some places are a little tense after the recent news, but what are the easiest orgs to get into? I know that I'm going against the odds but I would like to see a k-girl or two before I leave town.

KlitKomanderer
12-12-23, 16:22

Also, Hana is back 12/13.Even though I was cleared by booker to see Hana in Oct, I didn't get the chance before her vacay and now I'm being told she won't see anyone new. Looking for some spinner alternatives at her level, thanks.

DashingD
12-12-23, 17:10

Those pictures look fire.Would also appreciate any feedback. Pics looks god, but too good and touched up that warrants suspicion. GKS also doesn't state "real pics".

AsianAssEater
12-12-23, 17:39

Those pictures look fire.Of course they look fire they're from a Korean ig model who photoshops all her pics. Cmon man I worry about some on you on here that actually think some of these pics are real LOL.

AsianAssEater
12-12-23, 17:42

Also, Hana is back 12/13.Yesss this is great news all the ina and Hana fans can go back to them and hopefully this will make Maia a bit slower. Always sucks how you have to hurry after since she's a trooper doing back to back to back all day.

ZebraZebra
12-12-23, 17:56
Even though I was cleared by booker to see Hana in Oct, I didn't get the chance before her vacay and now I'm being told she won't see anyone new. Looking for some spinner alternatives at her level, thanks.Have you seen Maia? Sounds like she would fit what you're looking for.

BTW, anyone that seen Ina today can comment on her new enhancements? I'm not seeing her til tomorrow and I'm curious.

SsStuntCock
12-12-23, 18:43
BTW, anyone that seen Ina today can comment on her new enhancements? I'm not seeing her til tomorrow and I'm curious.What did Ina get enhanced?

Jbjb1983
12-12-23, 18:49
Those pics of her aren't even close. Stella is flat chested with big nipples. Nice big ass for a Kgirl and cute face. She has a tiny pussy too. She is tiny short too. Overall nice session. Good BBBJ and tight pussy and she easily got me to CIP 2 times. Looks are ok. I think a few would like her.

SsStuntCock
12-12-23, 19:22
Those pics of her aren't even close. Stella is flat chested with big nipples. Nice big ass for a Kgirl and cute face. She has a tiny pussy too. She is tiny short too. Overall nice session. Good BBBJ and tight pussy and she easily got me to CIP 2 times. Looks are ok. I think a few would like her.Thanks for TOFTT. There's only so many sub-90 lb kgirls on the market. The last known flat-chested ultra spinner was Anna LKS in the Bay. Then she got boobs and now damn near perfect. It's possible that Stella may be new to the Golden State.

Barebacking
12-12-23, 20:00
Saw Color very recently. By far the worst service I've ever had. Her pictures are old and she does not look good. Service was rushed and she was complaining the entire time. She got me out of the door earlier than what I paid for. Terrible kisser as well if you like kissing. Overall just avoid. I went with Jane for the first time. I'm not sure if all of KGLA is like this or just her. And here I thought Kendal was bad. At least Kendal was cute. Color looks like is in her 50's.

Omfgitzjin
12-12-23, 21:04
Sophi.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sophi

Valentina.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/valentina

Yuna.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yuna

Omfgitzjin
12-12-23, 21:10
Jennie:

Pics are her, but HEAVY HEAVY photoshop. Maybe these were taking 5 years ago and 20 lbs ago too. She's not fat but she's not skinny either. She does have a pooch and the face was rounder than expected. I already knew it was going to be a hit it and quit it situation. Showered and BBBJ was actually pretty decent. Boobs are ok looking. Hit it in mish and busted quick. Cuddled and talked. She's a cute girl just not as hot as the pics look.

Will not repeat.

Yujin:

So I think its her in the photos! At least 90% of it. She has a small tattoo on her rear hip but her tits were freaking amazing for her small petite spinner frame. She's about 5'1 90 lbs soaking wet, but her tits are very huge for her size. Reminds me of CJ Miles. She has a very pretty face, the only thing lacking was the service.

BBBJ needs a ton of work, she's got a tiny mouth, tiny hands so my dick looked massive LOL.

Took a shower with no preview, went off to the races. She's shy but friendly. BBBJ she could only take me halfway and I'm not that big.

Went for CG and the view was too good that I couldn't hold it. Popped and cuddled.

I might see her again just because her body type is what I like, but the service needs quite a bit of training.

Bastard Chorum
12-12-23, 21:36
I know some places are a little tense after the recent news, but what are the easiest orgs to get into? I know that I'm going against the odds but I would like to see a k-girl or two before I leave town.Given current circumstances, the easiest method without having to rely on references or other people is P411, if you have access to that. Look up P190215 and P225608 and you should be golden.

TD Leafs
12-12-23, 21:46
Saw Color very recently. By far the worst service I've ever had. Her pictures are old and she does not look good. Service was rushed and she was complaining the entire time. She got me out of the door earlier than what I paid for. Terrible kisser as well if you like kissing. Overall just avoid. I went with Jane for the first time. I'm not sure if all of KGLA is like this or just her. And here I thought Kendal was bad. At least Kendal was cute. Color looks like is in her 50's.Yikes, thanks for review.

SsStuntCock
12-12-23, 22:16
Sophi.

Valentina.

Yuna.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yunaYuna is likely Anzo M / Nicky VF. TER= 370332.

SolarisMan
12-12-23, 22:36
Saw Color very recently. By far the worst service I've ever had. Her pictures are old and she does not look good. Service was rushed and she was complaining the entire time. She got me out of the door earlier than what I paid for. Terrible kisser as well if you like kissing. Overall just avoid. I went with Jane for the first time. I'm not sure if all of KGLA is like this or just her. And here I thought Kendal was bad. At least Kendal was cute. Color looks like is in her 50's.Don't worry! Next week, the bookers will call her "Baby Color" and put her in MW with $100 uncharge. You got a bargain West LA.

Vulcan1009
12-12-23, 22:41
Yujin:

So I think its her in the photos! At least 90% of it. She has a small tattoo on her rear hip but her tits were freaking amazing for her small petite spinner frame. She's about 5'1 90 lbs soaking wet, but her tits are very huge for her size. Reminds me of CJ Miles. She has a very pretty face, the only thing lacking was the service.

BBBJ needs a ton of work, she's got a tiny mouth, tiny hands so my dick looked massive LOL.

Took a shower with no preview, went off to the races. She's shy but friendly. BBBJ she could only take me halfway and I'm not that big.

Went for CG and the view was too good that I couldn't hold it. Popped and cuddled.

I might see her again just because her body type is what I like, but the service needs quite a bit of training.I checked all bookers without PW, Yujin is only GFE, this is BBFS thread, but I do like CJ miles, as for tits, the only one I can think of a tits like CJ's, would be Remi, no one else.

Vulcan1009
12-12-23, 22:48
Kbliss Tuesday availability. Ina back with enhancements. Whoever is first in line today going to be able to squeeze lick munch on some newly installed products.

Ina Maia Juni Iris Viki.What? She got a bigger tits?

Can't think of anything else she needs to put in. I don't think ass implant would look good on her and her lips are good enough but might get bigger, the only thing I could think about is a set of new tits because the original one with age, it's going to sag further down.

So yeah, anyone got to see what's new?

SturdyBirdy
12-12-23, 23:41
Sophi.

Valentina.

Yuna.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yunaI'm curious about Sophi / Sofia / Sophia too.

Yuna used to be Tiara. Based on her few TER reviews, I'm a bit skeptical. Two of those guys have given undeservedly high appearance scores to other providers I've seen. Another guy seems to be a bit harsher in his appearance grading. The guy who seems to match my appearance standards gave her a 7. Her TER ID is 384947.

A strong rec from someone here won't help you much unless that person qualifies their preferences.

KlitKomanderer
12-13-23, 00:50
Have you seen Maia? Sounds like she would fit what you're looking for.

BTW, anyone that seen Ina today can comment on her new enhancements? I'm not seeing her til tomorrow and I'm curious.Maia is one of my regulars atm, was trying to add another to the stable with Hana. I haven't tried Ina though and also curious about the enhanced version.

DaeWrong
12-13-23, 01:30
Tried to message you regarding Hana but your inbox full.

SsStuntCock
12-13-23, 02:11
Sophi.

Valentina.

Yuna.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yunaHaven't seen Valentina myself, but fwiw here's her TER: 386815.

PumpNDump
12-13-23, 12:51
Kbliss humpday harlots on duty. BabyYena is back on roster.

Ina Maia Juni Iris BabyYena.

JoseMan
12-13-23, 14:01
Haven't seen Valentina myself, but fwiw here's her TER: 386815.I wondered about Valentina also but I am not going to TOFFIT! So, hopefully someone else would.

Blip
12-13-23, 14:20
Who has seen them since they are back? Can we get an update on what they got done? I'll try to visit this weekend if no one else reports back.

Tried to message you regarding Hana but your inbox full.

Member #2210
12-13-23, 15:25
I'm curious about Sophi / Sofia / Sophia too.

Yuna used to be Tiara. Based on her few TER reviews, I'm a bit skeptical. Two of those guys have given undeservedly high appearance scores to other providers I've seen. Another guy seems to be a bit harsher in his appearance grading. The guy who seems to match my appearance standards gave her a 7. Her TER ID is 384947.

A strong rec from someone here won't help you much unless that person qualifies their preferences.Saw her. Cute face, nice slender body (but not spinner), she's short, 5'1, but proportional and got nice legs. Tits are nice, big, and soft (I think they are real), nice ass too. SHe wore a very revealing lingerie, greeting me at the door. Very friendly, speak some English. Good BBBJ and decent dfk. Her box is really tight, I had trouble sticking it in without lube. I would repeat and recommend.

Delta37
12-13-23, 16:23
Maia is one of my regulars atm, was trying to add another to the stable with Hana. I haven't tried Ina though and also curious about the enhanced version.Also tried to send you msg and inbox full.

Chef Boyardee
12-13-23, 17:58
I wondered about Valentina also but I am not going to TOFFIT! So, hopefully someone else would.She has a bunch of reviews under the same name from her time in the bay area. Definitely a veteran, above average service for WLA right now if I don't include Ina or Hana. Real pictures but as usual, add several years.

KingNoctis
12-13-23, 18:00
Hello gents! Any recommend?

I seriously miss.

Sweet from CGLA.

And.

Kitty Cat from Top.

Xnaffie
12-13-23, 18:51
Saw her. Cute face, nice slender body (but not spinner), she's short, 5'1, but proportional and got nice legs. Tits are nice, big, and soft (I think they are real), nice ass too. SHe wore a very revealing lingerie, greeting me at the door. Very friendly, speak some English. Good BBBJ and decent dfk. Her box is really tight, I had trouble sticking it in without lube. I would repeat and recommend.Just got back from seeing Sophia can agree and vouch. She is fun and has a nice body and tight box. Would repeat and recommend as well.

Xnaffie
12-13-23, 18:53
Booker told me a brand new girl was available so decided to Toftt and try her out. Got the okay and behind the door was Sophia in a sexy black two piece. She is short and tiny. Her skin is tanned. Nice curves to her body. She had good sized C cups and a butt to go with. She led me to her room and helped me undress. We did some DK and she gave me a BBBJ in the shower. Then back to the room she had me sit on the side of the bed and she started to kiss and lick my dick. She sucks like a vacuum. She sucks long and really enjoys sucking dick. As she got into it she started to rub her pussy as she was sucking my dick. She couldn't take it anymore and she told me to fuck her so I had her come up and she rode my dick in cg till we came together. She was ready to fuck me again as she started playing with my dick right away. As I got hard she was happy and started to give me another BBBJ. 2nd round we went through standing doggy and 69 as she sucked all the cum out of me. She kept sucking till I went soft. Overall Sophia is a fun and horny girl and she enjoys sex and wanted to get herself off and please herself as well. Would recommend and repeat with her.

SolarisMan
12-14-23, 00:03

I seriously miss.

Sweet from CGLA.

And.

Kitty Cat from Top.Every man desire for a Big Booty and I get it! Everyone likes a nice juicy but most importantly Latina type of booty that is proportionate but Kitty Cat from Top Angels was an elephant. I walked out when I saw her.

Vulcan1009
12-14-23, 00:33
Saw her. Cute face, nice slender body (but not spinner), she's short, 5'1, but proportional and got nice legs. Tits are nice, big, and soft (I think they are real), nice ass too. SHe wore a very revealing lingerie, greeting me at the door. Very friendly, speak some English. Good BBBJ and decent dfk. Her box is really tight, I had trouble sticking it in without lube. I would repeat and recommend.

Booker told me a brand new girl was available so decided to Toftt and try her out. Got the okay and behind the door was Sophia in a sexy black two piece. She is short and tiny. Her skin is tanned. Nice curves to her body. She had good sized C cups and a butt to go with. She led me to her room and helped me undress. We did some DK and she gave me a BBBJ in the shower. Then back to the room she had me sit on the side of the bed and she started to kiss and lick my dick. She sucks like a vacuum. She sucks long and really enjoys sucking dick. As she got into it she started to rub her pussy as she was sucking my dick. She couldn't take it anymore and she told me to fuck her so I had her come up and she rode my dick in cg till we came together. She was ready to fuck me again as she started playing with my dick right away. As I got hard she was happy and started to give me another BBBJ. 2nd round we went through standing doggy and 69 as she sucked all the cum out of me. She kept sucking till I went soft. Overall Sophia is a fun and horny girl and she enjoys sex and wanted to get herself off and please herself as well. Would recommend and repeat with her.So what would you guys rate Sophia? And who would you think she is similar to (anyone that is BBFS at around 340)?

Face: round, oval pointy, square, big forehead, ewok, horse, flat, duck? Any JAV comes to mind?

Body: average, athletic with real curve, slim, spinner, stocky, stumppy?

Tits: Small C, Big C, true D?

Ass: wide hip but flat ass, wide hip but jiggley ass? (if you both mentioned curvy I would say at lease she got a coke bottle waist / ass ratio.).

Skill: Both review touched on very little with skills, so did you guys did most of the works / thrust? Is she a dead fish after blow you some and just have you go to town with her till you get off?

For me, face about 6+ would be okay but service needs to be 8+ for me to go with.

I like someone who work me till the last drop, 5 minutes till 60 mark and I'm drained with wobbly leg going home for a great night of sleep.

I found that when a girl is way too pretty (a while back Eva and Erica were like ig models), usually are ALWAYS lack luster and I go home with bunch energy left wanting for more.

So what's up Sophia?

Vulcan1009
12-14-23, 00:43
Who has seen them since they are back? Can we get an update on what they got done? I'll try to visit this weekend if no one else reports back.Wow, everyone is gate keeping on Ina and Hana I see.

Both super popular and I totally understand y'all keeping it to yourself so they don't get too busy for y'all to book.

LOL, I see what's up!! But anyway, I have seen both countless time so not missing out anything, just want to see what's the upgrade, LOL.

Can someone just reply "they both got bigger tits"? LOL.

Chaplin8
12-14-23, 00:47

I seriously miss.

Sweet from CGLA.

And.

Kitty Cat from Top.She only works Fridays and Saturdays.

Rizzler808
12-14-23, 09:26
Did some research to see who might be offering Greek and Nancy had the best track record easily. I also like the video option as some of you have partaken in and I found it to be pretty good value overall given certain items such as Greek and video options to be scarce. Some people are partial or not feeling Nancy's appearance but I found her to be attractive. I'm no spring chicken so I do like women who aren't straight out of high school. A sexy MILF who knows what she's doing and probably isn't as stiff as a younger girl might be is my thing so be aware my tastes might not align with yours.

With all that, Nancy is a verified service queen. There isn't really anything off the table and she genuinely sells the fantasy that she enjoys the time as much as I did. She allowed herself to enjoy the pleasure I gave her and any request made while the film was rolling was done so with a great attitude. I got a killer shot of her rimming me before I lived up for a splash in the Greek islands. She's as tight as you'd expect for offering Greek and allowed me to CIA and CIP before washing up a second time before she massaged me. I'd probably repeat but given I have my video with her, I'll forego it next time. The rest of the menu is good value though. Slightly more expensive if you do the back door upcharge but barely for one more hole to fuck.

Happy holidays everyone.

RockItAllNite
12-14-23, 09:48
She only works Fridays and Saturdays.I am curious about whether that Sweet ass is real or implants. Can anyone who has seen her many times and knows for sure weigh in on this. I will say they were the best implants I have seen if they are.

KingsFoil
12-14-23, 10:40
She only works Fridays and Saturdays.Angel Wings tramp stamp with writing underneath?

PumpNDump
12-14-23, 12:53
Kbliss Thursdays lineup.

Ina Maia Juni Iris baby Yena.

SturdyBirdy
12-14-23, 14:21
After laying low for 5.5 weeks, I broke the spell with Maia for a two-hour session. She remembered very specific details about me and was fully engaged the whole time. Sad to hear about the lackluster follow-up experiences others have had with her. I finished four times in a very wild and fun session.

KGConn
12-14-23, 14:56
Angel Wings tramp stamp with writing underneath?Yes it's definitely her. I made the trip down to the OC myself. She lost some fat since her LA days. Much smaller waist, slightly smaller boobs (but still great), and more defined facial structure.

I should mention no more BB though.

KingNoctis
12-14-23, 15:24
Yes it's definitely her. I made the trip down to the OC myself. She lost some fat since her LA days. Much smaller waist, slightly smaller boobs (but still great), and more defined facial structure.

I should mention no more BB though.God damm so it is her! OC too far plus traffic but I will drive down there!

SturdyBirdy
12-14-23, 20:15
God damm so it is her! OC too far plus traffic but I will drive down there!Is she with any other booker? I missed her when she was with get9irl and CGLA. GKS won't approve me. They just don't reply when I offer them references.

RockItAllNite
12-14-23, 20:54
Yes it's definitely her. I made the trip down to the OC myself. She lost some fat since her LA days. Much smaller waist, slightly smaller boobs (but still great), and more defined facial structure.

I should mention no more BB though.What about that "Sweet" ass -she lose that too?

Johnny Wasatch
12-14-23, 22:48
Messagd both Kbliss and CGLA. They responded, I sent what they asked for, and now they ghost me.

Is this normal? I've never had bookers ghost me, let alone 2 in the same week.

Vulcan1009
12-14-23, 22:52
Messagd both Kbliss and CGLA. They responded, I sent what they asked for, and now they ghost me.

Is this normal? I've never had bookers ghost me, let alone 2 in the same week.Well, now you get to save money for the Christmas!

Johnny Wasatch
12-14-23, 23:17
Well, now you get to save money for the Christmas!But those were my Christmas presents to myself: