PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

InternDavid
10-24-23, 18:47
I wonder if she went back to BBFS with upcharge because she wasn't getting as much business as GFE only. I'm actually curious now, are BBFS girls more popular or GFE only girls more popular. Let's say if two girls were similar in looks / service.

So she debuted as an upcharge girl, then had a very short stint as GFE only, now back to upcharge? Also, who has the more accurate advertisement for her stats?

GKS.

Body Size: 34 D-24-34; Weight: 103 lbs; Height: 5' 5".

CG.

Height:5'3"; Breast size:32 Breast cup: C-cup; Weight: 92 lbs.

Bince33
10-24-23, 18:49
All bookers for all I know throughout the years said most of the time they never met the ladies and pictures are always provided to them.

So lets drop this what booker use real or fake, its not them, it's the girls, LOL.

Booker just doing the booking, all they know is the feedbacks from the customer said its really her or fake.I remember seeing a K-girl once and she asked me to see what pics of her were being used on the website because she had no idea, so it's not always the girls.

What needs to be dropped are the complaints about fake pics. Most of the girls don't want to use their real photos for obvious privacy reasons. There's no way in this universe they can be forced to reveal their identities lolol.

AsianAssEater
10-24-23, 20:49
I wonder if she went back to BBFS with upcharge because she wasn't getting as much business as GFE only. I'm actually curious now, are BBFS girls more popular or GFE only girls more popular. Let's say if two girls were similar in looks / service.Just look on TER the girls constantly getting reviews are BB. I never understand why you would pay same price for GFE as bb when you can just go to an AMP and smash with a rubber.

BobLove
10-24-23, 21:30
I wonder if she went back to BBFS with upcharge because she wasn't getting as much business as GFE only. I'm actually curious now, are BBFS girls more popular or GFE only girls more popular. Let's say if two girls were similar in looks / service.BY Far BB girls are way more popular--especially BB no upcharge. GFE only girls generally struggle and end up touring whack cities.

MiamiHeat2020
10-24-23, 23:05
Just look on TER the girls constantly getting reviews are BB. I never understand why you would pay same price for GFE as bb when you can just go to an AMP and smash with a rubber.I always thought AMPs were old unattractive providers?

Bastard Chorum
10-24-23, 23:50
I wonder if she went back to BBFS with upcharge because she wasn't getting as much business as GFE only. I'm actually curious now, are BBFS girls more popular or GFE only girls more popular. Let's say if two girls were similar in looks / service.If all things are equal, then BB easily takes the cake. I would also argue that even if it's an upcharge, the BB girl will get slightly more business. BB has become so ubiquitous that it has forced some providers who were either GFE only or UTR BB into explicitly offering it to stay competitive and retain their average income stream from years prior. Only those that have superior looks, service, or a combination therefore have staved off going BB. The remaining girls dispersed to other areas where BB is less prevalent or hush hush. However, we're speculating where everything is equal so BB will either win outright or slightly lead. This is all based on my assumption that most guys will gravitate towards BB because it is unequivocally better than suiting up. Regardless of the platitudes warning of unprotected sex, a good portion of guys will still opt for it. Furthermore, this is supported by how active the BB threads are compared to the non-BB ones, the amount of reviews avalaible. Here and else where, and, most importantly, feedback from the girls and mongers themselves.

Bastard Chorum
10-24-23, 23:53
I always thought AMPs were old unattractive providers?There are AMPs out there that do have decent lineups. Service aside, they can give most kgirls a good run for their money on looks.

AsianAssEater
10-25-23, 00:21
There are AMPs out there that do have decent lineups. Service aside, they can give most kgirls a good run for their money on looks.Yep, there's a chain of AMP that run all along from Norcal to San Diego which has all the same girls just traveling throughout north and Socal. 150 for hot Chinese girls that all do BBBJ but no BBFS. I got tired of CfS so I did a little research and found Kgirls advertising their raw pussys and I've never looked back hahaha. Look up ocean spa in SD on RM if you interested in scoping it out. I recommend amber LOL.

RockItAllNite
10-25-23, 08:40
If all things are equal, then BB easily takes the cake. I would also argue that even if it's an upcharge, the BB girl will get slightly more business. BB has become so ubiquitous that it has forced some providers who were either GFE only or UTR BB into explicitly offering it to stay competitive and retain their average income stream from years prior. Only those that have superior looks, service, or a combination therefore have staved off going BB. The remaining girls dispersed to other areas where BB is less prevalent or hush hush. However, we're speculating where everything is equal so BB will either win outright or slightly lead. This is all based on my assumption that most guys will gravitate towards BB because it is unequivocally better than suiting up. Regardless of the platitudes warning of unprotected sex, a good portion of guys will still opt for it. Furthermore, this is supported by how active the BB threads are compared to the non-BB ones, the amount of reviews avalaible. Here and else where, and, most importantly, feedback from the girls and mongers themselves.Also, a BB girl can and will do GFE, but a GFE girl is going to be much more selective about who they BB since it is UTR.

RockItAllNite
10-25-23, 08:44
There are AMPs out there that do have decent lineups. Service aside, they can give most kgirls a good run for their money on looks.Please pray tell a few?

PumpNDump
10-25-23, 11:57
Kbliss wet humpday harlot lineup.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni and Nina (upcharge).

Sonicus
10-25-23, 13:01
Any other Kgirls that offer Greek?? Seems rare.There is a few but they come and go, right now currently would be Jaehee, Nancy aka Silk, aka Red, besides that there's some that are currently touring or out of town so keep an eye out for Nabi, Lovely the short stubby one kinda looks like Nabi, there's Yoona if she ever comes back, Rika aka Suzie she's really hot probably currently in Japan also UTR Nana but anal with condom only there are more girls but I have not confirm you just have to ask every girl you see you never know unless you ask. Then there's rumors that my personal friends have done anal with but I have not confirm so it can be YMMV and the is Bon / Emma, Niya / Anna and Sienna.

DannyFknKay
10-25-23, 14:35
Juni is as good at deepthroating as Lovelyn.Juni's dt / ff is a lot of fun and not often found. It was a bit toothy tho. The top of my shaft was scrapped up by the end of the session. Maybe she was just at an awkward angle for a while. To her credit though, those scrapes we at the base of my ween so she took it all in. Don't get me wrong. I'll be back to see her again because it was worth it, just thought I'd see if anyone else had that issue.

SlaterHind
10-25-23, 15:48
Did the booker known as M (aka Michelle) merge her business into one of the other bookers? I have been a customer of theirs for many years, and my last appointment was end of August or early September. Booked something recently and they had changed to the same à la carte menu and prices as the other LA bookers. Best thing about M was the flat price and you knew what you were getting (no à la carte upcharges). Any insight would be appreciated.

Apologies if this topic was already covered. Have been dormant on these forums for a while.

ItsNotNothing2
10-25-23, 16:32
Drew Cindy on this lovely afternoon as time was short and she had a window for a nice romp before I had to go back to the grind. She remembered me surprisingly though I do believe I'm fairly recognizable being an Asian with a sweet neck tat. We caught up a bit before hitting it off smoothly as she leaned in for a hard french kiss and mounted me while helping me undress. I want to say we could've looked like a cheesy early 2000's sex scene in a B-list action movie but I know I'm not the best looking but I allowed myself to enjoy the setup. She let me undress her and had me get reacquainted to her girls before washing me down. She's always had a nice preview BBBJ in the shower but this time, she threw in some Russian with a lot of suds that hit the right spot on the underside of my shaft. Told her to keep going and I think she saw my tell as she picked up the pace and made me pop the first time in her mouth.

I was still hard thankfully and was able to stay ready for the second round and got her to go in her favorite position, doggy style and rode her for a bit before letting her get on her back so I could continue searching for the bottom of her throat with my tongue. Always a nasty time with her and given the price of admission, I will continue to have her on my rotation.

KGFever
10-25-23, 16:56
If you have something or are not getting tested regularly please stay the hell away from this hobby. Some of you dirty mongers out there spreading shit.

This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.Thank you for the info. Mark the WLA as red zone. Avoid!

BobLove
10-25-23, 17:11
Thank you for the info. Mark the WLA as red zone. Avoid!Because non-upcharge BB attracts the low lifes. I have noticed some BB girls change to GFE-only lately.

TheAbc
10-25-23, 17:40
Did the booker known as M (aka Michelle) merge her business into one of the other bookers? I have been a customer of theirs for many years, and my last appointment was end of August or early September. Booked something recently and they had changed to the same la carte menu and prices as the other LA bookers. Best thing about M was the flat price and you knew what you were getting (no la carte upcharges). Any insight would be appreciated.

Apologies if this topic was already covered. Have been dormant on these forums for a while.Sometime during COVID, she didn't have exclusives anymore and started to become one of many bookers who just happened to book for alot of girls. Any exclusivity she once had is gone and now all the girls can be booked by multiple places and the girls seem to set their own prices more or less.

SolarisMan
10-25-23, 21:37
Its bound to happen at some point I'm pretty sure the majority of the bb crew that visit girls weekly don't test unless they see visible signs. Hey tho it's part of the game when you go raw with girls that take 5-10 creampies a day.True! However, at a certain point, one has to evaluate the Risk Vs Pleasure paradigm.

I have heard some background chatter on STD from a few mongers and I am not going to rehash those discussions here to publicly discuss the provider names because it is somehow speculation and I have no hard evidence at hand. And in addition, the board policy does not allow us to discuss this matter publicly and I am not going to get into it but I can unequivocally say that each one of us have different tolerance for risk and each one of us can evaluate what is right or what is wrong for each one of us independently.

Just good luck, be safe and stay vigilant about your health. That is the least you can do for yourself.

MiamiHeat2020
10-25-23, 23:41
Juni's dt / ff is a lot of fun and not often found. It was a bit toothy tho. The top of my shaft was scrapped up by the end of the session. Maybe she was just at an awkward angle for a while. To her credit though, those scrapes we at the base of my ween so she took it all in. Don't get me wrong. I'll be back to see her again because it was worth it, just thought I'd see if anyone else had that issue.Yeah I felt a little teeth with Juni but nothing crazy will still repeat eventually. Mini was the worst I ever had in terms of teeth but also a provider annoying me her mannersisms.

JoseMan
10-26-23, 00:01
Yeah I felt a little teeth with Juni but nothing crazy will still repeat eventually. Mini was the worst I ever had in terms of teeth but also a provider annoying me her mannersisms.Good Riddance to Mini! I don't think too many guys miss her.

SolarisMan
10-26-23, 00:25
Thank you for the info. Mark the WLA as red zone. Avoid!I believe that you wanted to say: "Avoid the WLA crew. Mark them as a HOT ZONE" .

Bastard Chorum
10-26-23, 00:26
Please pray tell a few?Pretty much a year back when I flipped to see HX / AMPs girls exclusively, I had good luck with LF112 and Haven. Not sure how they are doing now or what the lineup is like as I went cold turkey a few months later. But if you're interested and willing to travel, SD has a much more robust and varied AMP scene to explore.

AlexisDavis
10-26-23, 00:57
Is it just a prescription you get from the doc after stating that you want to use it preventatively? I didn't know just getting a BBBJ (specifically with DT) puts you at risk as well compared to a regular BJ. From what I read almost everything you catch is successfully treatable at least.Usually your doctor will only give you one dose if you ask for it. I have a good relationship with my doctor so I told him I want it just in case I have a one night stand with a girl and didn't have a condom on me.

As for DT vs non DT, oral chlamydia and gonorrhea infects the membrane of the throat, so direct contact during DT would increase the chance of infection. Yes you can get it from a normal BBBJ as well, but everything is a game of probability and chance. Yes, everything you catch is easily treatable, aside from herpes, but that's not exclusive to BBBJs. You would catch that with a CBJ, CFS, or even DATY, if she was shedding the virus.

Bastard Chorum
10-26-23, 01:11
Because non-upcharge BB attracts the low lifes. I have noticed some BB girls change to GFE-only lately.That's a wide stroke you paint. I'm pretty sure you offended the low lifes that go after the HYA GFE girls. From what I've seen, low lives seem to be more prevalent and extreme on those girls. For example, Jazmin if you believe the prevailing theory.

RockItAllNite
10-26-23, 08:08
Yep, there's a chain of AMP that run all along from Norcal to San Diego which has all the same girls just traveling throughout north and Socal. 150 for hot Chinese girls that all do BBBJ but no BBFS. I got tired of CfS so I did a little research and found Kgirls advertising their raw pussys and I've never looked back hahaha. Look up ocean spa in SD on RM if you interested in scoping it out. I recommend amber LOL.Any AMPs with younger quality girls in SFV and LA?

PumpNDump
10-26-23, 12:36
Kbliss Thursday roundup.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni and Nina (upcharge).

TD Leafs
10-26-23, 12:39
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/angel%22%22

I think it's her real pics but very well done P.S.

Can't really guess her age this time, could be early 20's like she said but also won't be surprised if she was early 30's.

Not thin / tones like her pics but nice thick body type with tiny extra meat. Best features are her sex drive, attitude and all natural breasts.

Got me off 3 times so sex was amazing, top skills and made me feel like connection.

Very pretty face and loved squezzing her natural d on CG.

Only wish she lost maybe 10 lbs then she'll be my top 3 this yr.

But she came down w scheduled for only 2 weeks stay then go back up north.

AsianAssEater
10-26-23, 12:40
Good Riddance to Mini! I don't think too many guys miss her.I do. She was always my go whenever I would get kicked out for having a big dick. Mini always made sure to open up her pussy fully and allow me to go full power with no complaints. Her BBBJ sucked tho but hey juni BBBJ is terrible too.

Ghao13
10-26-23, 16:24
With several ladies now offering video option (I am not looking to record without their knowing), I was curious about trying this. Any advice on how. Lighting, points of view, bring a tripod, does it interrupt the flow, etc? I will probably try with my cell phone first, but understand it would be better to have a 4 k camera.

CloudStrife22
10-26-23, 16:59
And the reviews weren't lying. Girl is definitely a MILF and with that experience, service was great. Definitely due to her expansive menu I'd say and the greek plus video option was a nice addition to the status quo. I'm flint broke for my slush fun for this hobby for a bit though. The greek and video option is damn near a duo with two girls but I'd say it was worth it for the one time. A nice snippet for the memories and couldn't complain as her ass is tight as fuck and doesn't really seem to be loosening up anytime soon give. She said most guys still go for the traditional poon-smashing. Anal love must not be as frequent as I thought but no matter. She took care of me pretty attentively and really gets in there for the rimming and her BBBJ is pretty good. Not sure if it's the absolute best I've had but surely one of the most enthusiastic / nastiness. She will slap her face with your cock and isn't shy with getting her tongue from your gooch to the head.

I liked her riding me but the best angles for the vid are always going to be mish and doggy and she does have a nice ass that looks good on film when you're island hopping. Would recommend to try at least once as I didn't realize how fun home movies can be for later use. Weird jacking off to vids with me in it but I'm coming around.Seen a couple of reviews mentioning "sultry, husky voice" caught my attention.

AsianAssEater
10-26-23, 20:13
Because non-upcharge BB attracts the low lifes. I have noticed some BB girls change to GFE-only lately.I mean I basically only do non upcharge girls because I've never had an experience that with upcharge that I felt was worth it besides bon & shelly. There is some truth to your statement though I've seen some of the guys and damn makes me feel bad for some of these chicks LOL.

AsianAssEater
10-26-23, 20:18
Seen a couple of reviews mentioning "sultry, husky voice" caught my attention.She's not. She's just a smoker and I'm not talking about vape I'm talking about cigs.

Phazze93
10-26-23, 22:16
I mean I basically only do non upcharge girls because I've never had an experience that with upcharge that I felt was worth it besides bon & shelly. There is some truth to your statement though I've seen some of the guys and damn makes me feel bad for some of these chicks LOL.I honestly haven't bumped into other mongers. But I've seen dudes whom I suspect are. Either leaving or arriving for appts.

Just don't understand dudes who lack the awareness to keep themselves clean, groomed & hygiene conscious.

Fuckin up the game for the rest of us, themselves and the girls.

JoseMan
10-27-23, 02:39
Kbliss Thursday roundup.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni and Nina (upcharge).Hopefully with Christmas around the corner, the line up improve as visiting the usual suspects is getting boring.

Francescoo
10-27-23, 10:52
I'm looking for a gal with nice tits!

Haven't seen Juni heard she is good as well! But if someone can point me to the right direction that be great!

PumpNDump
10-27-23, 11:53
Kbliss Friday listing.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni and Nina.

Itami213
10-27-23, 12:18
My exact thought process. I've heard some horrendous stories from some of these girls and just feel bad for them sometimes. Actually, one girl I saw a while back told me she was no longer offering BBJ due to a previous client's poor hygiene.

I honestly haven't bumped into other mongers. But I've seen dudes whom I suspect are. Either leaving or arriving for appts.

Just don't understand dudes who lack the awareness to keep themselves clean, groomed & hygiene conscious.

Fuckin up the game for the rest of us, themselves and the girls.

Qzzzz
10-27-23, 14:27
Anyone have any info about Bon? Search is not working properly for me at all. Her pictures look great and IIRC, there were pretty positive comments here and there about her.

Also curious if anyone has any updated info about Kona. I asked the booker about her but didn't get any info back. Was referred instead to a couple other girls who were on my list anyway, but still intrigued by how petite Kona is.

Thanks.

AsianAssEater
10-27-23, 15:46
Anyone have any info about Bon? Search is not working properly for me at all. Her pictures look great and IIRC, there were pretty positive comments here and there about her.

Also curious if anyone has any updated info about Kona. I asked the booker about her but didn't get any info back. Was referred instead to a couple other girls who were on my list anyway, but still intrigued by how petite Kona is.

Thanks.Look up glow foxylists on google and those are bons real pictures.

Kona is prob like 4"11 max 5"1 she's short but she is not petite body wise she's because some curves with a nice jiggly ass. If you're looking for petite as in slim body Kona isn't for you.

MiamiHeat2020
10-27-23, 19:59
Look up glow foxylists on google and those are bons real pictures.

Kona is prob like 4"11 max 5"1 she's short but she is not petite body wise she's because some curves with a nice jiggly ass. If you're looking for petite as in slim body Kona isn't for you.Bons body looks nice and face looks really old. Too bad she isn't still the foxylist price.

Sonicus
10-27-23, 20:14
Because non-upcharge BB attracts the low lifes. I have noticed some BB girls change to GFE-only lately.So an up-charge girl won't give you the clap lmao! No one is immune from disease if you go bare you are actually taking the risk wether she is up-charge or not or even fucking a regular girl or your neighbor you can get something, this is the name of the game with bareback if you don't like it don't play it or take Prep or Pep there's ways around it but be safe my boys and always support the non-charge girls they are probably the cleaner ones in reality.

AsianAssEater
10-27-23, 20:52
Bons body looks nice and face looks really old. Too bad she isn't still the foxylist price.Oooo man even if she was at 340 I'd be nutting in her weekly. Maybe once my ATF Kelly leaves at end of month I'll hit up Bon! But since I sampled Mistress X good lord I think Mistress X going to get my weekly nut instead!

EasyPeasyDong
10-27-23, 21:41

Thanks.She's crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse. Amazing body, tight pussy, but she is crazy. You've been warned.

Google foxylist Glow. That's her.

EasyPeasyDong
10-27-23, 21:44

I think it's her real pics but very well done P.S.

Can't really guess her age this time, could be early 20's like she said but also won't be surprised if she was early 30's.

Not thin / tones like her pics but nice thick body type with tiny extra meat. Best features are her sex drive, attitude and all natural breasts.

Got me off 3 times so sex was amazing, top skills and made me feel like connection.

Very pretty face and loved squezzing her natural d on CG.

Only wish she lost maybe 10 lbs then she'll be my top 3 this yr.

But she came down w scheduled for only 2 weeks stay then go back up north.Photos are indeed her. She's with VF up in the Bay Area. Cannot handle magnum at all. My session with her lasted 5 minutes. Magnums don't bother. But she does have great reviews otherwise.

JoseMan
10-27-23, 23:57
She's crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse. Amazing body, tight pussy, but she is crazy. You've been warned.

Google foxylist Glow. That's her.That statement above is very true. Glow has some seriously crazy trait and she is very weird.

Micca112
10-28-23, 01:43

Thanks.Saw her a couple of months ago and she is just as kooky as ever. She used to be one of my ATFs during CV days. She remembered me after not seeing her for years. We had a good time and she still looked pretty good for her age. Still fairly skinny with a nice little booty. She was feeling a little sick that day I saw her so she was a bit less energetic than she used to be. Good to try at least once.

TheZorak
10-28-23, 02:21
Uh, hey fellas. I noticed Casino's photos today and immediately recognized them as the JAV star Julia. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but. It's not actually her is it? Because my pants would explode before even texting the booker.

RockItAllNite
10-28-23, 07:25
She's crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse. Amazing body, tight pussy, but she is crazy. You've been warned.

Google foxylist Glow. That's her.Foxylist Glow is when she was in her prime. She had one of the hottest bodies in town. They all have an expiration date.

PumpNDump
10-28-23, 12:10
Kbliss Saturday meat availability.

Goku17
10-28-23, 14:52
Uh, hey fellas. I noticed Casino's photos today and immediately recognized them as the JAV star Julia. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but. It's not actually her is it? Because my pants would explode before even texting the booker.Julia's net worth is estimated over $1 million, she wouldn't need to be doing this.

SlaterHind
10-28-23, 14:54
Oooo man even if she was at 340 I'd be nutting in her weekly. Maybe once my ATF Kelly leaves at end of month I'll hit up Bon! But since I sampled Mistress X good lord I think Mistress X going to get my weekly nut instead!Is this Mistress X the same one from the Pepsi stable a few years ago? If yes, then please share (PM) booker info!

Throwawayhok89
10-28-23, 17:48
Is this Mistress X the same one from the Pepsi stable a few years ago? If yes, then please share (PM) booker info!I' started this hobby a bit over a year and don't know much about miss x. What was she like?

EasyPeasyDong
10-28-23, 18:12
Julia's net worth is estimated over $1 million, she wouldn't need to be doing this.Julia did a few stints escorting.

EasyPeasyDong
10-28-23, 18:13
Foxylist Glow is when she was in her prime. She had one of the hottest bodies in town. They all have an expiration date.I agree. She was hot as hell. Great legs, tight pussy, perfect skin, but she lost her mind.

TheZorak
10-28-23, 20:47
Julia's net worth is estimated over $1 million, she wouldn't need to be doing this.LOL yea. May as well ask in the rare chance it would be her. Sigh.

SsStuntCock
10-28-23, 23:49
In Irvine as Gia CG. If someone said that she's worth the drive, they're not wrong. TER I'd: 358955.

SolarisMan
10-29-23, 01:19
Foxylist Glow is when she was in her prime. She had one of the hottest bodies in town. They all have an expiration date.If you have ever visited Iceland, you probably know about Hákarl which is the Iceland's Fermented Shark or the Rotten Shark. That is one of the weirdest things to eat while you are in Iceland yet by some it is considered a delicacy. I think that K-girls in LA are using the same philosophy now.

I guess that age is just a number now. .

Vulcan1009
10-29-23, 01:59
Hey gents, this Christy / Christie from many booker got a D cup and seems fit, but photos looked really old or rebranded from elsewhere, does anyone recognized her?

Have anyone seen her before?

Vulcan1009
10-29-23, 02:13
Hey gents, I was wondering who would you recommend for the most sex thirst / drive / crave in WLA.

Face at least decent from 6 and up.

Tits at least C and up.

Body should be Slim or athletic. A little meat is okay, but just not boxy stumpy or chunky with saggy ass or flat ass.

Age under 40, little milfy is okay, but not straight up old and wrinkle with loose skin.

I felt like I'm getting old for doing all the work / move, after last visit, I was sore everywhere for two days, LOL, starting to want to find someone will actually do the move like Allie back in the day.

Seriously, no one moves like her or at least not her level, there were a few others but just not as smooth and in sync like her.

Appreciated!

Leocat2020
10-29-23, 03:54
Is this Mistress X the same one from the Pepsi stable a few years ago? If yes, then please share (PM) booker info!Yea. It's the same Mistress X with them tig ol bitties!

According to the Booker from Stelia from HX, her last day is going to be Monday.

IronClad999
10-29-23, 07:42
Sometime during COVID, she didn't have exclusives anymore and started to become one of many bookers who just happened to book for alot of girls. Any exclusivity she once had is gone and now all the girls can be booked by multiple places and the girls seem to set their own prices more or less.Esp nowadays with more wagyu chicks slowly joining the west markets with steep upcharges etc, things can be interesting LOL.

SharingHer
10-29-23, 09:24
I went on a one hour road trip south to visit my first Korean girl in a few months (I have been making an extensive video library with all of the J girls in LA this autumn). I read that Gia was something of a legend in northern California, and she did not disappoint. She gave me the best head I have had in a while and brought much more skill, energy, and dedication to it than any girl I can think of that is around town. She has a good mix of sensuality and porn star attitude. It was actually not quite like a pornstar, but kind of a whole new level of comfort, confidence, and un-shyness in the bedroom. Once it was showtime she literally did not let me leave her. She used a leg-lock technique and I could not break free. It worked. And it worked again. Three straight shots without separating. Very sexy, intimate eye contact. She kept me five minutes late even though she had another appointment. I left still sweating after the shower from the endurance test. Much needed experience after some kind of boring sex with most of the Japanese video girls this Fall.

PePe44
10-29-23, 10:41
Hey gents, this Christy / Christie from many booker got a D cup and seems fit, but photos looked really old or rebranded from elsewhere, does anyone recognized her?

Have anyone seen her before?Yes surprisingly her pictures look very similar to what you're going to get. Of course there is some nip and tuck on Photoshop. However, I found her very pleasing to the eye and the Ds are real. I personally found her schlick and service fake and trite. She is always looking elsewhere or looking at her watch for the next move. For me super no connection. Book a 30 minute. Even her hour service feels like she's trying to cram everything in to that 30 minutes anyway.

Darmour88
10-29-23, 11:13
Hi. Anyone of these do bb? I think I recognize one of them as Suzy from NTA back in the day. But don't remember if she's BB.

PumpNDump
10-29-23, 12:32
Kbliss Sunday funday listing.

KGFever
10-29-23, 15:05
That statement above is very true. Glow has some seriously crazy trait and she is very weird.So true. LOL!

StudBucket
10-29-23, 17:29
Yes surprisingly her pictures look very similar to what you're going to get. Of course there is some nip and tuck on Photoshop. However, I found her very pleasing to the eye and the Ds are real. I personally found her schlick and service fake and trite. She is always looking elsewhere or looking at her watch for the next move. For me super no connection. Book a 30 minute. Even her hour service feels like she's trying to cram everything in to that 30 minutes anyway.

Is the Christie that you are referring about?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/christie

Thanks.

JoseMan
10-29-23, 20:49
Has anyone visited this Eva?

https://autokgirl.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=12&product_id=694

Hopefully it is not the same Eva which was in west LA with SFK / and Kbliss.

Vulcan1009
10-29-23, 21:53
Yes surprisingly her pictures look very similar to what you're going to get. Of course there is some nip and tuck on Photoshop. However, I found her very pleasing to the eye and the Ds are real. I personally found her schlick and service fake and trite. She is always looking elsewhere or looking at her watch for the next move. For me super no connection. Book a 30 minute. Even her hour service feels like she's trying to cram everything in to that 30 minutes anyway.Ah, thanks for the heads up, saw her on M also and one of her old pic was used so now I knew she is a rebrand that was not even popular before.

Pass.

BonerAppetitty
10-29-23, 22:11
You must be talking about Sara and Ha Neul in Atlanta. I am pretty sure they did BB in SoCal and NorCal. Nari too. I don't remember all their aliases. I don't remember Sara had any review in SoCal. Ha Neul had some people who liked her.

Hi. Anyone of these do bb? I think I recognize one of them as Suzy from NTA back in the day. But don't remember if she's BB.

Darmour88
10-29-23, 22:27
You must be talking about Sara and Ha Neul in Atlanta. I am pretty sure they did BB in SoCal and NorCal. Nari too. I don't remember all their aliases. I don't remember Sara had any review in SoCal. Ha Neul had some people who liked her.I don't think I've read about nari doing bb anywhere. Are you sure she did bb?

BonerAppetitty
10-30-23, 00:31
I made mental notes of ALL girls who advertised BB and I may be mistaken because Nari's pics look familiar. Sara and Ha Neul for sure did BB in SoCal. I believe Purple, Rose, and Jenny were also in SoCal and didn't advertise BB.

I don't think I've read about nari doing bb anywhere. Are you sure she did bb?

PumpNDump
10-30-23, 11:48
Kbliss Monday lineup.

Darmour88
10-30-23, 12:00
I made mental notes of ALL girls who advertised BB and I may be mistaken because Nari's pics look familiar. Sara and Ha Neul for sure did BB in SoCal. I believe Purple, Rose, and Jenny were also in SoCal and didn't advertise BB.Thanks for sharing your mental notes.

Kfresh
10-30-23, 14:30
Has anyone seen Kona recently? Are we talking P.S. To the extreme or somewhat relevant? I have an appointment tomorrow with her.

Kent747
10-30-23, 17:03
What are the names of bookers for following sites?

1. KGLA.

2. Kbliss.

3. Mykgirls.

4. Sessanggirls.

5. Topangels.

6. USbodyshop.

7. Melosplayground.

8. Ktownfans.

Delta37
10-30-23, 17:05
Looking fwd to finally meeting Elle but am seeing conflicting info on whether she's MSOG friendly or not? I am willing to pay a surcharge if required but not seeing it on any booker websites.

CGLA: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/elle flat rate mentioned for 1 hr that's it.

GKS: https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ellevenus/ flat rate as well but comments says msog.

What has been people's experience with her? Thanks in advance!

SfoDavid67
10-30-23, 17:24
Looking fwd to finally meeting Elle but am seeing conflicting info on whether she's MSOG friendly or not? I am willing to pay a surcharge if required but not seeing it on any booker websites.

CGLA: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/elle flat rate mentioned for 1 hr that's it.

GKS: https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ellevenus/ flat rate as well but comments says msog.

What has been people's experience with her? Thanks in advance!I would text text PO and ask. Most are more than willing to help you find the right girl.

Delta37
10-30-23, 17:35
I would text text PO and ask. Most are more than willing to help you find the right girl.Cgla PO said technically she's not msog. Thus wanted to ask what people's past experience are. Thanks in advance!

HiKeke
10-30-23, 19:44
Cgla PO said technically she's not msog. Thus wanted to ask what people's past experience are. Thanks in advance!I haven't had any issues msog with Elle but I am not always able to shoot two loads within the hour. If anything ask the cakdolls booker, she'll be able to tell you more accurately.

Omfgitzjin
10-31-23, 00:43
Liked the photos so went to take a peek. Saw she has a ton of reviews on the other site already so I dove in.

Pics are her, but heavily P.S. 'ed. Personality was cool and she's cute with a nice MM rack.

However big downside is the pudgy belly back fat, and zero ass. The view when walking to the bathroom naked was not impressive.

Service on the other side was great. BBBJ was on point, better than most of the newbies I've seen lately. DATY, MISH and popped.

Hung out a bit and she's going back up to the bay this Saturday. We tried for round 2 with doggy but I was still too sensitive and time was up.

Anyone have a good experiences with the following?

Kelly https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kelly.

Ari https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ari.

Baby Peach https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-peach.

Micca112
10-31-23, 01:03
Liked the photos so went to take a peek. Saw she has a ton of reviews on the other site already so I dove in.

Pics are her, but heavily P.S. 'ed. Personality was cool and she's cute with a nice MM rack.

However big downside is the pudgy belly back fat, and zero ass. The view when walking to the bathroom naked was not impressive.

Service on the other side was great. BBBJ was on point, better than most of the newbies I've seen lately. DATY, MISH and popped.

Hung out a bit and she's going back up to the bay this Saturday. We tried for round 2 with doggy but I was still too sensitive and time was up.

Anyone have a good experiences with the following?

Kelly https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kelly.

Ari https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ari.

Baby Peach https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-peach.I enjoyed my time with Baby Peach. I found her quite attractive. She's not just skinny. She has a decent rack, slim waist and wide hips with a plump booty. Her demeanor is kind of like Elle, a bit cold at introduction but warms up a bit when you get to know her. She's on my repeat list but I just haven't had time to get back to see her in a bit.

Micca112
10-31-23, 01:04
Anyone know anything about CGLA Jenny?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jenny

Pics look like they're "real" but with some photoshop. She looks pretty cute in this pics and says she does doubles.

Thanks.

JoseMan
10-31-23, 11:19

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/angel%22%22 Point on description of her but Ahh. Don't forget the bad teeth!

IronClad999
10-31-23, 14:15

Pics look like they're "real" but with some photoshop. She looks pretty cute in this pics and says she does doubles.

Thanks.It seems like a previous rebrand cas doesn't sound like she's new to this field. Extra menu available which is a hint esp at this agency, maybe there's surprises LOL.

Omfgitzjin
10-31-23, 16:55
I enjoyed my time with Baby Peach. I found her quite attractive. She's not just skinny. She has a decent rack, slim waist and wide hips with a plump booty. Her demeanor is kind of like Elle, a bit cold at introduction but warms up a bit when you get to know her. She's on my repeat list but I just haven't had time to get back to see her in a bit.We're the pictures on point?

Omfgitzjin
10-31-23, 16:56
Point on description of her but Ahh. Don't forget the bad teeth!Ah right. Completely forgot. Her upper teeth are pretty jacked up LOL.

Micca112
10-31-23, 17:00
We're the pictures on point?It's been awhile since I've seen her but her current photos seem pretty accurate with some photoshop editing.

SsStuntCock
10-31-23, 22:24
I enjoyed my time with Baby Peach. I found her quite attractive. She's not just skinny. She has a decent rack, slim waist and wide hips with a plump booty. Her demeanor is kind of like Elle, a bit cold at introduction but warms up a bit when you get to know her. She's on my repeat list but I just haven't had time to get back to see her in a bit.How's her headgame? I'm all about popping a girl's throat and getting past their tonsils.

MiamiHeat2020
10-31-23, 22:33

Thanks.I see a photoshopped tummy area and I'm out haha.

MiamiHeat2020
10-31-23, 22:35
It's been awhile since I've seen her but her current photos seem pretty accurate with some photoshop editing.Yup agree with Micca, realish pics with some light P.S. I'd say. She was a good time. Speaks good english. Fit with wide hips and a nice waist. Cons- I don't think her boobs were as big as pics and I felt a little teeth during BJ. Will see her again. Keep her in MW Bookers!

BobLove
11-01-23, 00:44

Thanks.Pics are real. She has been around for at least a year. She used to go by Jennie and there are many sets of her other real pics floating around.

Micca112
11-01-23, 00:57
I see a photoshopped tummy area and I'm out haha.Ah damn I didn't catch that at first! LOL. I like the look of her face. I'll have to check her out when I can.

PumpNDump
11-01-23, 16:42
Kbliss Wednesday lineup.

Micca112
11-02-23, 00:53
Pics are real. She has been around for at least a year. She used to go by Jennie and there are many sets of her other real pics floating around.Ahh ok I think I know who she is now. Thanks!

HornyGoatsWeed
11-02-23, 01:53
Ayumi felt cold. When I was getting inside her she just laid there like a fish. I honestly feel like the Jgirl we got recently aren't even trying. Don't touch her hair she will get mad.

Phazze93
11-02-23, 05:33
Hey all. Just curious, there seems to be mixed thoughts. But what do we think are the slowest & busiest days?

Someone earlier said that Sat / Sun are slowest since people can't find an excuse to leave their families? But that hasn't seemed to be the case.

Personally I'd assume weekdays would be the slowest? Considering they're work days?

I see a provider once a week & my schedule is relatively flexible -- just want to make the most of each visit.

Cheers.

WaffleEater
11-02-23, 10:51
Okay, so I've received a lot of dm's requesting a snippet of Nancy and I in our home movie and advice request for best angles for her work. I went and saw Nancy again to test out a new cam corder I purchased since these lovely ladies are getting camera friendly. More importantly I did want to get her permission first before sharing any actual pics / video snippets of her and she has said she didn't feel comfortable with the idea of her real pics being traded. Knowing that agencies and girls read this board, it's in my best interest and ethically sound not to share without her green light. Nor do I want to discourage girls from opening up menus because someone like me fucked it up. I hope why'all understand.

That said, I did say I bought a cam corder for this hobby specifically and I did. I did find my video with my phone to be lacking and almost grainy due to the dim lights. I tutored myself with how to get better lighting even if it's dark and it definitely yielded better results. A tripod is recommended and I made sure to give the donation first before setting up as the look of the camera being there can understandably be intimidating. Nothing like a couple bennies to ensure the girl she's going to get paid though.

We started off the session by catching up as she recognized me and was curious to what I had in my camera case. I showed her and she thought it was hilarious I would invest in the equipment but hey! Got to get my moneys worth right? I made sure to get a wide angle shot with the night sensitivity adjusted to the roomlight which admiringly ate into my time but it was worth. I centered the bed and the mirror area closest to the bathroom as to get the light from the back to have it not shadow Nancy and I.

We made out, finger up her bum and puss to warm her up before having her lay down for some meal time. Turned her on her fours to rim a bit as I was going straight to the Greek isles and she was tight as ever. I was afraid as a lot of you seem to enjoy her rear entry as I do LOL. I fucked her for a bit in doggy but had her face the mirror to be at a 45 degree angle so I could capture her face and tits for the anal creampie. Took the camera off the tripod and got a good shot of her ass pushing out the cum and filmed us in the mirror handheld for a pov of her sucking me off for the second pop. Reviewed the footage and it was 10 x better than my initial video and I will be using this strategy going forward. Hope it helps boys!

PumpNDump
11-02-23, 14:36
Kbliss Thursday roundup.

SturdyBirdy
11-02-23, 15:08
Hey all. Just curious, there seems to be mixed thoughts. But what do we think are the slowest & busiest days?

Someone earlier said that Sat / Sun are slowest since people can't find an excuse to leave their families? But that hasn't seemed to be the case.

Personally I'd assume weekdays would be the slowest? Considering they're work days?

I see a provider once a week & my schedule is relatively flexible -- just want to make the most of each visit.

Cheers.On a Thursday at about 12:45 PM, I tried booking Maia for 1:30 PM that day. CGLA told me her earliest slot was 7 PM. Not sure if that's more because she was booked full or that she was blocking out some personal time.

TD Leafs
11-02-23, 15:24
Seems tomorrow is last day for Kona.

FYI.

Randir076
11-02-23, 21:16
Anyone got info on Nako with M / CG (and others apparently)?

SolarisMan
11-02-23, 21:45
On a Thursday at about 12:45 PM, I tried booking Maia for 1:30 PM that day. CGLA told me her earliest slot was 7 PM. Not sure if that's more because she was booked full or that she was blocking out some personal time.FYI, that is a very short notice for a very popular girl.

Phazze93
11-02-23, 22:32
On a Thursday at about 12:45 PM, I tried booking Maia for 1:30 PM that day. CGLA told me her earliest slot was 7 PM. Not sure if that's more because she was booked full or that she was blocking out some personal time.

FYI, that is a very short notice for a very popular girl.Definitely short notice. But I have no idea how these girl's schedules get defined. Like do they define their own schedules? Do they get to determine their days off?

Do they get to take time off during the day if they need a nap or something? Would imagine it can be difficult if you're able to pre-book girls.

Their schedules might get packed 2 days out.

I saw Maia on a Monday evening and even then I could tell she must of had a good amount of customers that day considering the trash can lmao.

Which is exactly my question -- when are these girls least busy? Mondays seems like such a weird day. Like do guys not work, have families, girlfriends, wives?

And I thought MY schedule was flexible haha.

Emerge
11-02-23, 23:51
How's her headgame? I'm all about popping a girl's throat and getting past their tonsils.Do you have any other recommendations who are available now with deep throats? With Lovelyn gone for a bit I'm missing a good throat to enjoy and have had to end up revisiting Min who isn't the best but can do ok for my needs.

ZebraZebra
11-03-23, 03:13

Cheers.I remember when Eva and Erica were popular last year, I texted the booker on a Monday morning and was surprised to get early 10 am appointments for both of them.

PumpNDump
11-03-23, 11:52
Kbliss Friday slot availability. New meat coming soon in oc.

PogeyBait
11-03-23, 12:30
Wanted to branch out from the main brand of bookers and took a leap of faith in this one since there wasn't any talk of her. The stable seems to be niche in that they offer both C-girls other than the famed house of MILFs in SGV along with some different names from the standard kgirl roster.

Got to a location off Olympic and found soda in a two piece blue lingerie set and found the girl in the photos. They're obviously filtered but her appearance was what I had wanted and expected. Very GND and fobby cute as her appearance was soft and reserved. Kinda reminded me of a girlfriend I once had so it won some nostalgic points with me.

Sweet smile and it was obvious she may have been new at this as I could tell she wasn't ravaging me upon entry like some girls I've experienced but still, she had a very nice vibe about her. Placed the donation on the nightstand and she didn't count it which was nice. She then struggled to take off her bra and I helped her which I think earned me brownie points as again, she was a bit shy as she smiled and said thank you before escorting me to the shower. Shower was standard and nothing to write home about but she did give an inadvertent handjob while making sure my dick was clean.

We made our way back to the bed room and I decided to perform cunninglingus on her freshly shaved pussy and had her starting to get wet as the natural flavor started to deep into my mouth. Very hygienic and no odor detected. I asked for her to give me a BBBJ and she obliged with a surprising amount of gusto. Wasn't shy on getting that dt in and lots of attention to the boys. I saw I was already 15 into an hour and wanted to squeeze a second pop in so I laid her down and entered her gently as again, a newbie needs a bit of care. Super fucking tight tbh and again, I think it's due to her not really being in the game awhile but fuck me was that reminiscent of my first time getting ass. Once she started to get into it, she wrapped her arms around me, we began making out and it became more love making than fucking.

Bent her over and the mirror provided a good visual of her getting plowed and it didn't take long till I left her a nice pie baking for the first pop. We chilled a bit and used her phone to have a conversation. She's only been here for a few weeks and her English is rough but not really a problem. She said she likes the work and figured that she was sex oriented in her personal life that it only made sense to start charging for it. Makes sense to me too I guess, cept I'm not handsome enough to charge ladies for the pleasure haha.

We began making out as the convo started to die down and our time together became another slow love making before I had her get on top and pop me in cg as I sucked in her tits. Didn't get a second shower as I didn't want a second shower since I was going home anyways. Kissed goodbye and told her she will see her again.

Overall, great to see a new face on a new roster and gives me hope that new girls can be found with a bit of digging. Would recommend but treat her well as she's still new to this.

https://www.sweetkgirl.com/products/soda

BladeRunner09
11-03-23, 12:33

Cheers.Yeah I would guess Sat and Sun are the least busy days for the reason you mentioned and because those are also the days many providers take the day off. Though this depends on the single to married customer ratio but even then I believe many single mongers still live with someone else so they need the excuse to leave for their appointment. In terms of hour I say easiest to book is 9 am-2 pm and 7 pm-12 am since midday is when most people get out of work.

SsStuntCock
11-03-23, 13:01
Do you have any other recommendations who are available now with deep throats? With Lovelyn gone for a bit I'm missing a good throat to enjoy and have had to end up revisiting Min who isn't the best but can do ok for my needs.Have you checked Juni off your list? I know baseball season is over, but pounding her throat is like breaking in a brand new catcher's mitt.

BuildingGuy
11-03-23, 13:35
Has anyone seen Rosie. Great looking photos. Allegedly real. Several bookers have said good things about her. No reviews yet to my knowledge.

SolarisMan
11-03-23, 14:01
Has anyone seen Rosie. Great looking photos. Allegedly real. Several bookers have said good things about her. No reviews yet to my knowledge.Allegedly REAL is not true; I beg to differ and burst the bubble! Please note that if you look closely at her photos, her face is a stolen face that is photoshopped and in addition the photos of her back are highly photoshopped.

FYI, Rosie was part of WEST LA all inclusive $320 and she did not last there long and was shipped to Las Vegas and upon her return, she was stationed at MW for an up-charge!

SolarisMan
11-03-23, 14:11
I remember when Eva and Erica were popular last year, I texted the booker on a Monday morning and was surprised to get early 10 am appointments for both of them.

I never had issue scheduling Erica because she was such a YMMV girl that she would either give you a bad session or a very good session and so did Eva.

In my experience, Erica and Eva were not a providers as they were neither GFE or a true PSE. I would rather label them with the new term of BWE (Bad Wife Experience) because Erica and Eva were both BBFS (just like a wife), temperamental (just like wife) and highly unpredictable (just like wife).

And perhaps that was a reason that SFK had those two as roomies together and then those two started going at each other, the SFK separated Erica to a different apartment.

Phazze93
11-03-23, 14:16
Yeah I would guess Sat and Sun are the least busy days for the reason you mentioned and because those are also the days many providers take the day off. Though this depends on the single to married customer ratio but even then I believe many single mongers still live with someone else so they need the excuse to leave for their appointment. In terms of hour I say easiest to book is 9 am-2 pm and 7 pm-12 am since midday is when most people get out of work.I can't relate LOL I'm single, live alone, can make time during a work day.

PumpNDump
11-03-23, 14:18
Kbliss new meat set to start on the 4th in oc. Unfortunately GFE only.

Chaplin8
11-03-23, 15:27
Allegedly REAL is not true; I beg to differ and burst the bubble! Please note that if you look closely at her photos, her face is a stolen face that is photoshopped and in addition the photos of her back are highly photoshopped.

FYI, Rosie was part of WEST LA all inclusive $320 and she did not last there long and was shipped to Las Vegas and upon her return, she was stationed at MW for an up-charge!Those are the same pics that were used by StunningAsians Daphne a couple weeks ago.

She was supposedly young hot model like.

I don't know about rosie, but on cgla her age is indicated as 23 which puts her on the older side at about late 30's early 40's.

BobLove
11-03-23, 16:22
Allegedly REAL is not true; I beg to differ and burst the bubble! Please note that if you look closely at her photos, her face is a stolen face that is photoshopped and in addition the photos of her back are highly photoshopped.

FYI, Rosie was part of WEST LA all inclusive $320 and she did not last there long and was shipped to Las Vegas and upon her return, she was stationed at MW for an up-charge!Is Rosie a rebrand of Kendall? Not many girls are that tall.

SturdyBirdy
11-03-23, 16:36
FYI, that is a very short notice for a very popular girl.Yup, I know. I was just sharing that anecdote to show that she seemed to have been booked up that Thursday.

Emerge
11-03-23, 19:39
Have you checked Juni off your list? I know baseball season is over, but pounding her throat is like breaking in a brand new catcher's mitt.Will try her out and see if we click. Thanks for the recommendation.

JoseMan
11-03-23, 19:59
Those are the same pics that were used by StunningAsians Daphne a couple weeks ago.

She was supposedly young hot model like.

I don't know about Rosie, but on CGLA's her age is indicated as 23 which puts her on the older side at about late 30's early 40's.Point#1: Well. When a girl is advertised as 23, you always need to add 10-15 years to the advertised age.

Point#2: Those are indeed photos of Daphne's which were used by Stunning Asians at OC. It happens that I did see Daphne and while I can attest that she had a nice, lean body that depicts the photo, she also had a tattoo on her belly. Her body was not tone or athletic but rather natural with no fat and her ass needed some work. Daphne's face left much to be desired; she was not ugly and she was not attractive either: Daphne's look was slightly below average. At best, I would have rated her face a 4 or 5 and body 7 or 8. I did close my eyes and finished and I did use a cover but she was a great kisser and super nice girl. At the end, I left with an attitude of no regret but I had no urge to go back and visit her again either.

JoseMan
11-03-23, 22:34
Point#1: Well. When a girl is advertised as 23, you always need to add 10-15 years to the advertised age.

Point#2: Those are indeed photos of Daphne's which were used by Stunning Asians at OC. It happens that I did see Daphne and while I can attest that she had a nice, lean body that depicts the photo, she also had a tattoo on her belly. Her body was not tone or athletic but rather natural with no fat and her ass needed some work. Daphne's face left much to be desired; she was not ugly and she was not attractive either: Daphne's look was slightly below average. At best, I would have rated her face a 4 or 5 and body 7 or 8. I did close my eyes and finished and I did use a cover but she was a great kisser and super nice girl. At the end, I left with an attitude of no regret but I had no urge to go back and visit her again either.To clarify my earlier post, it is a good possibility that Rosie indeed is Daphne and the fact that she jump from OC to West LA and then to Vegas and then to MW, it is a good indication that she is suffering for a repeat business. So, if Rosie is indeed a former Daphne, then you could go fuck her and realize that she is so nice that you won't regret it but you will have a hard time going back to convince yourself to do her again.

Taliesin92
11-03-23, 23:16

Cheers.Funny, I was just thinking about this exact question a few days ago. I've had a lot of luck with Thursdays between 2 pm and 4 pm. It seems to be a relatively slow time for many k-girls. Not the super-stars who are nearly always booked up. But the moderately popular ladies. My theory is, most guys are at work during those hours, and it's the day BEFORE pay day, so they might also be short on cash. I remember one k-doll back in the day telling me she never misses Fridays, because that's when the cash comes rolling in. LOL!

Vulcan1009
11-03-23, 23:50
Can anyone tell me is that really the JAV Momo Minami?

NO WAY! She is super famous, why is she even here for $450 BBFS? That's very odd.

Or it's just a lie like Casino use JAV Julia bong's pix.

I would really love to know if that's really Momo Minami.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/minami

JuJu256
11-04-23, 00:00

NO WAY! She is super famous, why is she even here for $450 BBFS? That's very odd.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/minamiI'm going to find out this Sunday. I'll get back to you.

Cream Inside
11-04-23, 08:22
Okay, so I've received a lot of dm's requesting a snippet of Nancy and I in our home movie and advice request for best angles for her work. I went and saw Nancy again to test out a new cam corder I purchased since these lovely ladies are getting camera friendly. More importantly I did want to get her permission first before sharing any actual pics / video snippets of her and she has said she didn't feel comfortable with the idea of her real pics being traded. Knowing that agencies and girls read this board, it's in my best interest and ethically sound not to share without her green light. Nor do I want to discourage girls from opening up menus because someone like me fucked it up. I hope why'all understand.

That said, I did say I bought a cam corder for this hobby specifically and I did. I did find my video with my phone to be lacking and almost grainy due to the dim lights. I tutored myself with how to get better lighting even if it's dark and it definitely yielded better results. A tripod is recommended and I made sure to give the donation first before setting up as the look of the camera being there can understandably be intimidating. Nothing like a couple bennies to ensure the girl she's going to get paid though.

We started off the session by catching up as she recognized me and was curious to what I had in my camera case. I showed her and she thought it was hilarious I would invest in the equipment but hey! Got to get my moneys worth right? I made sure to get a wide angle shot with the night sensitivity adjusted to the roomlight which admiringly ate into my time but it was worth. I centered the bed and the mirror area closest to the bathroom as to get the light from the back to have it not shadow Nancy and I.

We made out, finger up her bum and puss to warm her up before having her lay down for some meal time. Turned her on her fours to rim a bit as I was going straight to the Greek isles and she was tight as ever. I was afraid as a lot of you seem to enjoy her rear entry as I do LOL. I fucked her for a bit in doggy but had her face the mirror to be at a 45 degree angle so I could capture her face and tits for the anal creampie. Took the camera off the tripod and got a good shot of her ass pushing out the cum and filmed us in the mirror handheld for a pov of her sucking me off for the second pop. Reviewed the footage and it was 10 x better than my initial video and I will be using this strategy going forward. Hope it helps boys!Sounds like it was well worth the add on because you get to have memories for the spank bank that you can use anytime and reminisce about fucking her asshole. Did she allow her face to be recorded as well or was she trying to shy away from the camera?

Cream Inside
11-04-23, 08:23

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/minamiIt is her, she is hard to book.

Cream Inside
11-04-23, 08:41
Kbliss new meat set to start on the 4th in oc. Unfortunately GFE only.She doesn't belong on this thread due to her limited menu options.

IronClad999
11-04-23, 09:14
Kbliss new meat set to start on the 4th in oc. Unfortunately GFE only.Any chance of raws utr despite GFE only? Her pics look plausible and has potentials. Thanks man.

Pyhan83
11-04-23, 10:31
Do you have any other recommendations who are available now with deep throats? With Lovelyn gone for a bit I'm missing a good throat to enjoy and have had to end up revisiting Min who isn't the best but can do ok for my needs.Have to go to the OC for this one but one of the legends is back Gia / Piper / Ara. She used to work here in LA 2 years ago but has been in Norcal this entire time. DT is amazing and her head game alone is just peak. Her tight wet pussy is damn good too.

Pyhan83
11-04-23, 10:33

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/minamiBoner hit and reviewed on the other site. It's her.

WaffleEater
11-04-23, 11:39
Sounds like it was well worth the add on because you get to have memories for the spank bank that you can use anytime and reminisce about fucking her asshole. Did she allow her face to be recorded as well or was she trying to shy away from the camera?I think there are places like how I had her face the mirror and not totally centered to the camera which made it not so in her face which she felt comfortable but I could tell that if I had the camcorder right up in her face for the pov, she was aware of it. She didn't protest either way but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I tried to hold it high so it wouldn't be a red light glaring in her face.

The short is, I don't think she minds it to the point where she'll block it out but just having some respect about the recording, it'll make her feel more at ease.

JoseMan
11-04-23, 11:51
I'm going to find out this Sunday. I'll get back to you.Please let us know if it is indeed her!

BillyBoy805
11-04-23, 11:58
Cindy's price and reputation seemed solid so I decided to take the dive for a hardy afternoon. Setup was easy and when I arrived, the parking seemed much easier than anywhere in Koreatown. Once I got my code, I punched in and knocked. I was greeted by a busty woman with a very soft featured face with some dark curls. She was very kind and when I got to the bedroom, I handed over the fee but she didn't count it as most AMP women do which made the interaction feel less transactional. I held her close and her body was warm and soft and her big tits felt amazing as she teased me with her perky nipples.

We showered together and after she got my clean, she kneeled down to give me a BBBJ before escorting me back to the dim lit purple gogo lit room to which I would have her. I had her by the hair as I pressed my third leg further in her throat and wanted to see how far she could go and turns out, pretty damn deep! I turned her over for some doggy style and had her face down, ass up and with the mirror positioned just right, I was able to get the full unadulterated view of her getting my full length. I could see her starting to cream on my cock and the grip was getting tighter and tighter. I let her marinate in that for a bit before having her get on top for some cow girl and rcg and her starfish winking at me pushed me over the edge and I added to the cream seeping out of her pussy as she continued to ride even after I came. We cleaned up east enough and chilled for the rest of the session as it was only 30 minutes. Damn good service and a banging body if I ever saw one. Possibly the best rack I've seen on an Asian woman thus far.

PumpNDump
11-04-23, 12:34
Kbliss.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni and Nina. Camellia (oc-GFE only).

SolarisMan
11-04-23, 12:54
I do like Japanese girls as I had great experience with them when I was in Japan but I particularly don't care for the JAV working girls as 90% of have big chip on their shoulders. Their sudden presence in the scene is actually making me appreciate Korean Girls more and more.

I think Korean Girls do always present themselves better and have better body and hygiene in general and I hope we get more Korean girls coming in.

Kent747
11-04-23, 13:31
I do like Japanese girls as I had great experience with them when I was in Japan but I particularly don't care for the JAV working girls as 90% of have big chip on their shoulders. Their sudden presence in the scene is actually making me appreciate Korean Girls more and more.

I think Korean Girls do always present themselves better and have better body and hygiene in general and I hope we get more Korean girls coming in.No J girl stood out thus far and they have been more or less mediocre at higher price. They drove out some K girls who on average are better IMO. So far J girl infusions have been busts.

Sample Man
11-04-23, 13:42

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/minamiOMG. Is she really here? Time to book and sample that.

Phazze93
11-04-23, 14:59
Funny, I was just thinking about this exact question a few days ago. I've had a lot of luck with Thursdays between 2 pm and 4 pm. It seems to be a relatively slow time for many k-girls. Not the super-stars who are nearly always booked up. But the moderately popular ladies. My theory is, most guys are at work during those hours, and it's the day BEFORE pay day, so they might also be short on cash. I remember one k-doll back in the day telling me she never misses Fridays, because that's when the cash comes rolling in. LOL!Lmao maybe in that case the answer is if the majority of mongers are on a biweekly payroll. Go for the days before Friday payday where mongers waiting for that cash to hit their banks haha.

I think Korean Girls do always present themselves better and have better body and hygiene in general and I hope we get more Korean girls coming in.

No J girl stood out thus far and they have been more or less mediocre at higher price. They drove out some K girls who on average are better IMO. So far J girl infusions have been busts.I've yet to experience a J-Girl that performs at the same clip as a tried / true K-girl.

Jgirl services just seem to be very lackluster and quite honestly not worth the $$ spend.

SsStuntCock
11-04-23, 16:10
No J girl stood out thus far and they have been more or less mediocre at higher price. They drove out some K girls who on average are better IMO. So far J girl infusions have been busts.

(Jgirls) sudden presence in the scene is actually making me appreciate Korean Girls more and more. I think Korean Girls do always present themselves better and have better body and hygiene in general and I hope we get more Korean girls coming in.Without getting into the wartime atrocities of the 20th century *moment of silence* when it comes to the kgirl experience, some may say it's in their DNA.

Vulcan1009
11-04-23, 17:58
OMG. Is she really here? Time to book and sample that.Yup, you should sample it to see how close is her acting / service while with just you vs. Acting while filming to be famous to bring in more gigs.

Its a two different thing and mentality and I think they would act differently.

Just like America, you could bang a porn star but most have left much to desire since the porn star acted completely differently during private time vs. On screen.

Vulcan1009
11-04-23, 18:05
No J girl stood out thus far and they have been more or less mediocre at higher price. They drove out some K girls who on average are better IMO. So far J girl infusions have been busts.It is kind of confusing on your statement, at the begining, you said J girl stood out so far, then you said they charge higher for more / less (i assume less) service, does that mean lower service then k-girl at higher price? And you say they drove out better K-girls but then you said J-girl is a bust now, so by your word does it mean j-girl is not good and at the same time driving k-girls away?

It is like skittles, we are talking about contradicting.

Vulcan1009
11-04-23, 18:11
Cindy's price and reputation seemed solid so I decided to take the dive for a hardy afternoon. Setup was easy and when I arrived, the parking seemed much easier than anywhere in Koreatown. Once I got my code, I punched in and knocked. I was greeted by a busty woman with a very soft featured face with some dark curls. She was very kind and when I got to the bedroom, I handed over the fee but she didn't count it as most AMP women do which made the interaction feel less transactional. I held her close and her body was warm and soft and her big tits felt amazing as she teased me with her perky nipples.

We showered together and after she got my clean, she kneeled down to give me a BBBJ before escorting me back to the dim lit purple gogo lit room to which I would have her. I had her by the hair as I pressed my third leg further in her throat and wanted to see how far she could go and turns out, pretty damn deep! I turned her over for some doggy style and had her face down, ass up and with the mirror positioned just right, I was able to get the full unadulterated view of her getting my full length. I could see her starting to cream on my cock and the grip was getting tighter and tighter. I let her marinate in that for a bit before having her get on top for some cow girl and rcg and her starfish winking at me pushed me over the edge and I added to the cream seeping out of her pussy as she continued to ride even after I came. We cleaned up east enough and chilled for the rest of the session as it was only 30 minutes. Damn good service and a banging body if I ever saw one. Possibly the best rack I've seen on an Asian woman thus far.LOL, saw her once and she does provide good service at a high enthusiast level, decent rack with milfy horniness like single cougar.

Vulcan1009
11-04-23, 18:20
Please let us know if it is indeed her!So far I have got a few confirmation that it is indeed Momo minami, BUT none on the detail that service provided compare to when she was acting in films, also, none have compared real person to what we see in film (dolled up, polished and toned body). I have done a research with her last work in Japan and it's been a while back, so this means that things could change, the look, body figures and attitude. Who knows what we would get after she stopped producing contents in JAV industry. Let's wait for anyone here who saw her and do a comparison. She is not like other C list JAV that's currently providing in LA, they have very few to show of their work, and none of them are popular in anyway. In other hand, Minami has tons of film and is famous, lets see how they stacked up, LOL.

Vulcan1009
11-04-23, 18:22
Boner hit and reviewed on the other site. It's her.Do you mean TER or somewhere else? I checked TER and only one review on Minami.

Vulcan1009
11-04-23, 18:30
As CGLA stated on their page, NO CIP or CIM!

It is a complete let down for a BB without either to end on a high note, what a disappointment.

I had high hope of seeing her but the whole BB thing for me is to finish inside and looking at them drips out.

Sigh.

JuJu256
11-04-23, 19:07

It is a complete let down for a BB without either to end on a high note, what a disappointment.

I had high hope of seeing her but the whole BB thing for me is to finish inside and looking at them drips out.

Sigh.Thanks for the heads up. Just cancelled my booking with her. Thing is the "NO CIM / CIP" was not on the page before. Appreciate it for coming in clutch.

PounderMC
11-04-23, 19:19

Sigh.My bro reported back, she had him jizz in a small paper cup for easy clean up. LOL.

SolarisMan
11-04-23, 20:25
Kbliss new meat set to start on the 4th in oc. Unfortunately GFE only.She is also booked with different bookers at OC. Her stats look really good but I have a strong feeling that she is not the girl in photo.

https://get9irl.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=2&product_id=887

https://topangels.ch/topangel/camellia/

Bastard Chorum
11-04-23, 23:34
Here's the feedback I got when back channeling:

Short (5'1"-ish), very tanned and slimmed down a lot compared to most of her videos, but still skinny fat, borderline spinner. No nipple play, no DFK, DATY ok, FIV ok, BBBJ is weak, natural tits but they were super squishy with no bounce back or resilience, amorphous with some sag, full Bush, ok ass. The consensus is that she's fairly passive and feels like you're fucking a doll with sound effects, for every thrust you get a non-committal moan. All novelty without much substance.

Looks fairly dismal for Momo.

ZzzBoy14
11-04-23, 23:35

Short (5'1"-ish), very tanned and slimmed down a lot compared to most of her videos, but still skinny fat, borderline spinner. No nipple play, no DFK, DATY ok, FIV ok, BBBJ is weak, natural tits but they were super squishy with no bounce back or resilience, amorphous with some sag, full Bush, ok ass. The consensus is that she's fairly passive and feels like you're fucking a doll with sound effects, for every thrust you get a non-committal moan. All novelty without much substance.

Looks fairly dismal for Momo.Damn so she only tries when the camera is rolling? What a fake wh0re.

ZebraZebra
11-05-23, 00:29
It's the month of November now and Thanksgiving is coming up. I just want to express how thankful I am to Kgirls for always delivering superior looks and service. I will keep happily giving my money to Korean girls for as long I live and have a working dick. Normally I like to see the same legends but recently I have been sampling a few HYAs. I have to vote with my dollars by supporting their services and hopefully encourage them to bring over their hot friends from Korea. That is all, happy mongering my fellow kgirl enthusiasts.

Vulcan1009
11-05-23, 01:11

Looks fairly dismal for Momo.I'm 100% agree with you on your review. At the end of the day, you pay to see the JAV, left way too much to desire for the price I donated.

Just to confirm, 450 with no CIP or CIM. It was HJ to finish.

I will forever appreciate K-dolls and their hard work.

Cream Inside
11-05-23, 08:07
It's nice to see some K-girls starting to offer video openly or UTR (I have had several already). Thanks to these J-girls opening up the menu a bit more, it seems like K-girls want to remain competitive and had several offer up video for free or are thinking about offering it as a menu item. Nancy is ahead of the game and offers video at a lower rate than the J-girls so that is a welcomed sight. Nothing like being able to review your work after the deed is done and to reminisce about the session with visual aid.

Got permission from a K-girl who offered video to me UTR to post a snippet as long as I didn't include her face. She asked not to reveal her name so I will respect her wishes. Nothing is more satisfying than watching your cum drip out from a girl's pussy after a nice CIP finish. I think it will be a matter of time until it is a normal menu item like BBFS. At least I hope so!

IronClad999
11-05-23, 09:41
It's nice to see some K-girls starting to offer video openly or UTR (I have had several already). Thanks to these J-girls opening up the menu a bit more, it seems like K-girls want to remain competitive and had several offer up video for free or are thinking about offering it as a menu item. Nancy is ahead of the game and offers video at a lower rate than the J-girls so that is a welcomed sight. Nothing like being able to review your work after the deed is done and to reminisce about the session with visual aid.

Got permission from a K-girl who offered video to me UTR to post a snippet as long as I didn't include her face. She asked not to reveal her name so I will respect her wishes. Nothing is more satisfying than watching your cum drip out from a girl's pussy after a nice CIP finish. I think it will be a matter of time until it is a normal menu item like BBFS. At least I hope so!This is nice stuff to grasp; good to know kgirls are slowly trying to make up the gap between wagyus market on extra gigs like these (whether its milfy or younger kgirls). The thing is there are still a few very selective kgirls with a large fanbase and hard no on raws (GFE only chicks) cas they felt they don't need to open these menus. Unless their wallets are taking deep damages but unlikely with the large loyalfanbase LOL.

LoveFromFrank
11-05-23, 09:58
It's the month of November now and Thanksgiving is coming up. I just want to express how thankful I am to Kgirls for always delivering superior looks and service. I will keep happily giving my money to Korean girls for as long I live and have a working dick. Normally I like to see the same legends but recently I have been sampling a few HYAs. I have to vote with my dollars by supporting their services and hopefully encourage them to bring over their hot friends from Korea. That is all, happy mongering my fellow kgirl enthusiasts.These ladies do us a great service and putting up with all types of personalities, shapes, sizes, and people. To deliver consistent service and ask what is moderately affordable for some us, thank you! Quite honestly, my mental health and daily function has improved ever since I started hobbying and seeing kgirls. Feels good to get a nut and spend time with these lovely ladies.

LoveFromFrank
11-05-23, 10:01

We showered together and after she got my clean, she kneeled down to give me a BBBJ before escorting me back to the dim lit purple gogo lit room to which I would have her. I had her by the hair as I pressed my third leg further in her throat and wanted to see how far she could go and turns out, pretty damn deep! I turned her over for some doggy style and had her face down, ass up and with the mirror positioned just right, I was able to get the full unadulterated view of her getting my full length. I could see her starting to cream on my cock and the grip was getting tighter and tighter. I let her marinate in that for a bit before having her get on top for some cow girl and rcg and her starfish winking at me pushed me over the edge and I added to the cream seeping out of her pussy as she continued to ride even after I came. We cleaned up east enough and chilled for the rest of the session as it was only 30 minutes. Damn good service and a banging body if I ever saw one. Possibly the best rack I've seen on an Asian woman thus far.She for sure has earned her place among the greats imo. Between her looks and consistent service, she's earned the rep she has. Will have to visit her soon again to remind her how much I appreciate her head game.

LoveFromFrank
11-05-23, 10:07
Wanted to branch out from the main brand of bookers and took a leap of faith in this one since there wasn't any talk of her. The stable seems to be niche in that they offer both C-girls other than the famed house of MILFs in SGV along with some different names from the standard kgirl roster.

Got to a location off Olympic and found soda in a two piece blue lingerie set and found the girl in the photos. They're obviously filtered but her appearance was what I had wanted and expected. Very GND and fobby cute as her appearance was soft and reserved. Kinda reminded me of a girlfriend I once had so it won some nostalgic points with me.

Sweet smile and it was obvious she may have been new at this as I could tell she wasn't ravaging me upon entry like some girls I've experienced but still, she had a very nice vibe about her. Placed the donation on the nightstand and she didn't count it which was nice. She then struggled to take off her bra and I helped her which I think earned me brownie points as again, she was a bit shy as she smiled and said thank you before escorting me to the shower. Shower was standard and nothing to write home about but she did give an inadvertent handjob while making sure my dick was clean.

We made our way back to the bed room and I decided to perform cunninglingus on her freshly shaved pussy and had her starting to get wet as the natural flavor started to deep into my mouth. Very hygienic and no odor detected. I asked for her to give me a BBBJ and she obliged with a surprising amount of gusto. Wasn't shy on getting that dt in and lots of attention to the boys. I saw I was already 15 into an hour and wanted to squeeze a second pop in so I laid her down and entered her gently as again, a newbie needs a bit of care. Super fucking tight tbh and again, I think it's due to her not really being in the game awhile but fuck me was that reminiscent of my first time getting ass. Once she started to get into it, she wrapped her arms around me, we began making out and it became more love making than fucking.

Bent her over and the mirror provided a good visual of her getting plowed and it didn't take long till I left her a nice pie baking for the first pop. We chilled a bit and used her phone to have a conversation. She's only been here for a few weeks and her English is rough but not really a problem. She said she likes the work and figured that she was sex oriented in her personal life that it only made sense to start charging for it. Makes sense to me too I guess, cept I'm not handsome enough to charge ladies for the pleasure haha.

We began making out as the convo started to die down and our time together became another slow love making before I had her get on top and pop me in cg as I sucked in her tits. Didn't get a second shower as I didn't want a second shower since I was going home anyways. Kissed goodbye and told her she will see her again.

Overall, great to see a new face on a new roster and gives me hope that new girls can be found with a bit of digging. Would recommend but treat her well as she's still new to this.

https://www.sweetkgirl.com/products/sodaSaw her based on this review and can confirm she's a service queen. Very young and has a decent technique for head. One thing I liked that stood out beyond the usual was that she's very audible when she's giving a BBBJ. The amount of slurping like she's devouring noodles or something was hot in that it gives the nastiness factor two thumbs up imo. She also allowed me to get a bit rough with her before and after making sure it was okay to do so. Taking a pounding scores high with me since it's a personal kink so I will probably repeat at least once or twice to see if she makes it in my rotation. Good find though PogeyBait, thanks.

Eddy68
11-05-23, 10:14

Sigh.And after this message guys are still going to show up LOL.

Kent747
11-05-23, 12:06
It is kind of confusing on your statement, at the begining, you said J girl stood out so far, then you said they charge higher for more / less (i assume less) service, does that mean lower service then k-girl at higher price? And you say they drove out better K-girls but then you said J-girl is a bust now, so by your word does it mean j-girl is not good and at the same time driving k-girls away?

It is like skittles, we are talking about contradicting.I said No J girls which is same as none of J girls.

SolarisMan
11-05-23, 12:49

Looks fairly dismal for Momo.Hopefully we wisen up and sent her back home with an empty wallet. Anyone that books this one does disservice to the community by encouraging bosses / bookers to bring more girls that offer lame service at high prices.

PumpNDump
11-05-23, 13:12
Kbliss Sunday funday roster. Nina and Baby Ai gone.

Viki Iris BabyYuna Maia Juni and Camellia (oc-GFE).

Vulcan1009
11-05-23, 13:26
Hopefully we wisen up and sent her back home with an empty wallet. Anyone that books this one does disservice to the community by encouraging bosses / bookers to bring more girls that offer lame service at high prices.I should have waited a couple of days till reviews came out but since she was a big tit jav I pulled the trigger. Not regretting seeing someone famous but it's one and done. I will stick with the kgirls from now on.

Sample Man
11-05-23, 15:31
Yup, you should sample it to see how close is her acting / service while with just you vs. Acting while filming to be famous to bring in more gigs.

Its a two different thing and mentality and I think they would act differently.

Just like America, you could bang a porn star but most have left much to desire since the porn star acted completely differently during private time vs. On screen.Welp, I only got a sample because of no cip nor cim.

Which was a huge letdown.

Her performance in her porn videos are of course way more better.

Eh.

Qzzzz
11-05-23, 17:46
Am I reading you right in there's a separate agency known for milfs in sgv? Or are you saying it's this same one? I'd be interested on the agency info if you're referring to a separate org.

Qzzzz
11-05-23, 17:55
LOL, saw her once and she does provide good service at a high enthusiast level, decent rack with milfy horniness like single cougar.Is this the Cindy that I see listed on M's site? Or is it a different agency?

Also curious if anyone's seen Sunny from M (listed as Sun on topangels, apparently).

TempletonRat
11-05-23, 22:08
It's the month of November now and Thanksgiving is coming up. I just want to express how thankful I am to Kgirls for always delivering superior looks and service. I will keep happily giving my money to Korean girls for as long I live and have a working dick. Normally I like to see the same legends but recently I have been sampling a few HYAs. I have to vote with my dollars by supporting their services and hopefully encourage them to bring over their hot friends from Korea. That is all, happy mongering my fellow kgirl enthusiasts.Let's all remember to honor No Nut November.

Bastard Chorum
11-05-23, 23:07
Is this the Cindy that I see listed on M's site? Or is it a different agency?

Also curious if anyone's seen Sunny from M (listed as Sun on topangels, apparently).The very same. I go see Cindy whenever I'm feeling tired but horny. She knows how to work it, worship it, and will it completely out of me as I nonchalantly lay there while enjoying her carnal machinations. MILF for sure but one that will suck the soul out of you and you will be thankful for it.

Slicer4
11-05-23, 23:39
The very same. I go see Cindy whenever I'm feeling tired but horny. She knows how to work it, worship it, and will it completely out of me as I nonchalantly lay there while enjoying her carnal machinations. MILF for sure but one that will suck the soul out of you and you will be thankful for it.I totally agree, though I do miss her having that makeshift room with curtains next to the kitchen, but it might be the exhibitionist in me that I did not know I have, LOL.

BamBam777
11-06-23, 01:23
So I'm finally looking to get verified with an agency, but had some questions. Do bookers care if you're using a Google voice number? I don't have a burner phone but do use Google voice which has been working fine. Typically get a new number every so often, but wondering if it will be a problem with getting verified again under a new number later. Not sure what's the best approach, any advice is appreciated.

PepsiLover
11-06-23, 02:38
One hobbyist said condom was not used in the 70's. Then the AIDS scare caused everyone to cover up in the 80's. Experienced some UTR BB service in 2010's. Current trend is prevalent open BBFS, then MFM opportunities, and now a camera in the room. However, some mongers have already been taking pictures and videos of many providers for years. It's not new, they were doing it UTR.

I always assumed the answer is going to be "No," when I ask to take their pictures. So, I have never asked, except on one provider whom I've seen numerous times. She looked adorable on one occasion, and I blurted out, "OMG, you look so cute! I want to take your picture. " Surprisingly, she said yes, and I took pictures and videos. However, the novelty of it wore out quickly and trying to take good pictures and videos get in the way of the session, and I stopped. It just isn't my thing.

But if you don't ask, you'll never know.

SolarisMan
11-06-23, 11:08
Kbliss Sunday funday roster. Nina and Baby Ai gone.

Viki Iris BabyYuna Maia Juni and Camellia (oc-GFE)."Nina and Baby Ai gone".

Baby Ai gone for sure but don't bet against Nina! Nina will be back.

BonerAppetitty
11-06-23, 12:17
Hold my beer. My best 2 sessions in years were with HYA Jgirls. Thought I was in JAV cause they were convulsing with multiple Os. ATFs category! As #1 Kgirls evangelist, I can't argue that Kgirls are #1 in service. But the influx of Jgirls is like manna from heaven for me.

For my taste, Jgirls are good for competition. No current Kgirls are cuter and younger than Baby Coco, Momo K / Ling'er, Baby Chu, etc. I have to load manage so was unable to certify them quickly enough. If they arrived just 4 years ago, I would have declared it LeBoner's era and called myself MVP. We just need to review them all so we know who are the good ones.

No J girl stood out thus far and they have been more or less mediocre at higher price. They drove out some K girls who on average are better IMO. So far J girl infusions have been busts.

PumpNDump
11-06-23, 12:51
Kbliss Monday roster.

Viki Iris BabyYuna Maia Juni and Camellia (oc).

Kent747
11-06-23, 13:20
Hold my beer. My best 2 sessions in years were with HYA Jgirls. Thought I was in JAV cause they were convulsing with multiple Os. ATFs category! As #1 Kgirls evangelist, I can't argue that Kgirls are #1 in service. But the influx of Jgirls is like manna from heaven for me.

For my taste, Jgirls are good for competition. No current Kgirls are cuter and younger than Baby Coco, Momo K / Ling'er, Baby Chu, etc. I have to load manage so was unable to certify them quickly enough. If they arrived just 4 years ago, I would have declared it LeBoner's era and called myself MVP. We just need to review them all so we know who are the good ones.Good for guys who are enjoying current crop of J girls. Not sure if they are worth extra money / opportunity cost to me and others.

Qzzzz
11-06-23, 18:30
The very same. I go see Cindy whenever I'm feeling tired but horny. She knows how to work it, worship it, and will it completely out of me as I nonchalantly lay there while enjoying her carnal machinations. MILF for sure but one that will suck the soul out of you and you will be thankful for it.Thanks for the info. Have to consider it then. I imagine her pictures are off by a good 10-15 years then if that's the case.

Menu options aside, curious how you think she compares to Yoco, if you've seen her? She was towards top of my list.

DaeWrong
11-06-23, 19:14
Good for guys who are enjoying current crop of J girls. Not sure if they are worth extra money / opportunity cost to me and others.I vote for getting rid of the J-Girls. They are the laziest bunch ever with so much restrictions / most upcharges.

K-Girls will always be better in both looks and service; in other words I don't agree with yall 'God' aka Boner on the J-Girls.

Baby 'Deez Nutz'.

BobLove
11-06-23, 20:21
I vote for getting rid of the J-Girls. They are the laziest bunch ever with so much restrictions / most upcharges.

K-Girls will always be better in both looks and service; in other words I don't agree with yall 'God' aka Boner on the J-Girls.

Baby 'Deez Nutz'.Same here: Kgirls Jgirls Cgirls.

Emerge
11-06-23, 20:50
Have to go to the OC for this one but one of the legends is back Gia / Piper / Ara. She used to work here in LA 2 years ago but has been in Norcal this entire time. DT is amazing and her head game alone is just peak. Her tight wet pussy is damn good too.Is this the Gia3 listed at CGLA out of Irvine? If so I will partake and see what it's all about.

SunsetMando
11-06-23, 20:53
I vote for getting rid of the J-Girls. They are the laziest bunch ever with so much restrictions / most upcharges.

Baby 'Deez Nutz'.Unnecessary post. If you don't like them, just don't see them. The rest of us will continue to enjoy.

Emerge
11-06-23, 20:53
Have you checked Juni off your list? I know baseball season is over, but pounding her throat is like breaking in a brand new catcher's mitt.Tried her out on Friday and she was OK but her throat is just as you said, like breaking in a new glove while I'm more looking for the bottomless pit that is Lovelyn or Diva. Juni is still worth seeing and I may repeat if I can't find more prospects in the meantime. Currently looking into another recommendation for an old legend named Gia who may be in the OC and will report back once I confirm its her and visit.

Jbjb1983
11-06-23, 21:08
I saw Ling'er when she was at the cheaper houses in Baldwin Park. 260 for GFE but +200 for BBFS which is the same with CGLA. I hope with GCLA she offers cip because she told me to bust outside. Anyways Momo K is adorable. She's so short and looks like a Japanese college girl. The pic that has her face blurred mostly except her eyes is her or really looks like her. She has small tits but her pussy is tight. Hope she offers cip now because I can't last long the first round. I wanted to keep pounding her so I wrapped up to finish in doggy. She makes cute moaning noises as you pound her harder. Overall her session is soft but she's very pretty.

TheWhiteDenzel
11-06-23, 21:54
One hobbyist said condom was not used in the 70's. Then the AIDS scare caused everyone to cover up in the 80's. Experienced some UTR BB service in 2010's. Current trend is prevalent open BBFS, then MFM opportunities, and now a camera in the room. However, some mongers have already been taking pictures and videos of many providers for years. It's not new, they were doing it UTR.

I always assumed the answer is going to be "No," when I ask to take their pictures. So, I have never asked, except on one provider whom I've seen numerous times. She looked adorable on one occasion, and I blurted out, "OMG, you look so cute! I want to take your picture. " Surprisingly, she said yes, and I took pictures and videos. However, the novelty of it wore out quickly and trying to take good pictures and videos get in the way of the session, and I stopped. It just isn't my thing.

But if you don't ask, you'll never know.Pepsi has always let me video her or take pixxx.

SsStuntCock
11-06-23, 22:07
Tried her out on Friday and she was OK but her throat is just as you said, like breaking in a new glove while I'm more looking for the bottomless pit that is Lovelyn or Diva. Juni is still worth seeing and I may repeat if I can't find more prospects in the meantime. Currently looking into another recommendation for an old legend named Gia who may be in the OC and will report back once I confirm its her and visit.That's her.

Bastard Chorum
11-06-23, 22:52
Thanks for the info. Have to consider it then. I imagine her pictures are off by a good 10-15 years then if that's the case.

Menu options aside, curious how you think she compares to Yoco, if you've seen her? She was towards top of my list.Those are old pictures so don't expect her to look like that.

I haven't seen Yoco in 6-7 years and I can't remember much of my time with her now, other than a nice ass, her trying to finger my ass, and her squirting shenanigans.

Bastard Chorum
11-06-23, 23:12

Baby 'Deez Nutz'.That's a bit drastic. Healthy competition has been for the most part beneficial to the consumers, and in this case, us mongers. In addition, there are those that prefer Japanese girls in general who are fucking stoked that so many are arriving. I've had great experiences and duds from both kgirls and jgirls, past and present. There's no need to bring out the pitch fork to alienate a whole category of sex workers because they don't conform to what you expect or want / like out of the session. We've all had session with girls that meet our expectations. Move on to ATFs or girls that reviewed well from those whose preferences align with yours.

TempletonRat
11-06-23, 23:48

Baby 'Deez Nutz'.J girls are cool. I like how the young ones here seems Americanized and open to bareback.

Last time I was in Japan and got a girl there 20 years ago. It was Not arousing and was somewhat troubling. None of that with the young crop here.

SolarisMan
11-07-23, 00:47

For my taste, Jgirls are good for competition. No current Kgirls are cuter and younger than Baby Coco, Momo K / Ling'er, Baby Chu, etc. I have to load manage so was unable to certify them quickly enough. If they arrived just 4 years ago, I would have declared it LeBoner's era and called myself MVP. We just need to review them all so we know who are the good ones.Seriously disagree with this assessment! J-Girls are generally just over priced and under performing. Comparing J-girl Baby Aoi, J-girl Baby Chu to K-girl Baby Cherry or K-girl Baby Lucy and saying those two K-girls are not the hottest, it just blows my mind.

But then again, a look of a person is a perspective and this is just a good post to see who your taste's align with for future recommendations.

SolarisMan
11-07-23, 00:49

Baby 'Deez Nutz'.In regard to above, I am 90% in agreement with that assessment.

SolarisMan
11-07-23, 00:55
Same here: Kgirls Jgirls Cgirls.100% agree.

NintyNine
11-07-23, 01:00
Welp it doesn't look like there are many decent all-inclusive packages left. I was interested in fatass Sharon, but she left.

This short Mary girl seems cuter than most, but it seems no one is paying attention to her.

Anyone know what her personality is like? And what she forbids? And how different she looks from her photos?

Tbtbfftb
11-07-23, 10:39
Obviously to each their own, but I do generally agree. Was so excited to see Jgirls but they do seem to be underwhelming. I think the worst part is they seem to be keeping away the new Kgirls. When was the last new Kgirl we saw. Seems few and far between lately.

They talk to each other or have friends working and the intense competition for nut money $$$ steers them to other cities.

In regard to above, I am 90% in agreement with that assessment.

SolarisMan
11-07-23, 11:29
Obviously to each their own, but I do generally agree. Was so excited to see Jgirls but they do seem to be underwhelming. I think the worst part is they seem to be keeping away the new Kgirls. When was the last new Kgirl we saw. Seems few and far between lately.

They talk to each other or have friends working and the intense competition for nut money $$$ steers them to other cities.It seems that maybe Korean national are having a hard time getting the six months visa but Japanese girls do not because there is a flood of Japanese girls and lack of Korean girls.

SsStuntCock
11-07-23, 12:06
If you're a spinner lover, and don't mind rock hard MM's on tight bodied frame, I recommend her. Find her at TER: 373097.

LoveKoreans
11-07-23, 12:23
At Ktownfans. Anybody try her? She doesn't seem to be listed on any other pages. Maybe it's an alias? What is her alias? Why info?

BonerAppetitty
11-07-23, 12:37
Been few new Kgirls even before the rise of Jgirls. Most Kgirls in other cities are just MILFs or rebrands from LA anyway. Many of them barely got any reviews when they were here. Some of my favorites got zero reviews LOL.

We got Queenie, Seol A, BB Special Abbie, Mary, Sun2, Baby Yena, and more. But I can't remember a new Kgirl review in this thread. This would not happen if I was chasing BB instead of HYA. If people gate keep or back channeling, how would we know who's good to see?

They talk to each other or have friends working and the intense competition for nut money $$$ steers them to other cities.

BonerAppetitty
11-07-23, 12:44
I understand your complaints very well. As I said, we just need to review ALL girls so we know who are the good ones and who not to waste money on. I don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Been trying to raise HYA quality since day 1. Jgirls would just be new part of my HYA project.

Chasing after the latest and youngest HYAs so much causes me to have recency bias. I only said cutest and youngest, not hottest. Then I realize I forgot Baby Lucy who's still in college and Lady Belle. Most of what I do here is to mention girls for bros to try. If I see any serious reviewers for my type of girls, I can go toe to toe with them on reviews.

If you search for Baby Lucy or Baby Cherry, you will find I was the first to write glowing review for them. I am Kgirls #1 hardcore fan. I can't do much if bros don't buy into the Boner System (BS).

Seriously disagree with this assessment! J-Girls are generally just over priced and under performing. Comparing J-girl Baby Aoi, J-girl Baby Chu to K-girl Baby Cherry or K-girl Baby Lucy and saying those two K-girls are not the hottest, it just blows my mind.

But then again, a look of a person is a perspective and this is just a good post to see who your taste's align with for future recommendations.

PumpNDump
11-07-23, 12:56
Kbliss Tuesday availability.

Slicer4
11-07-23, 13:44

They talk to each other or have friends working and the intense competition for nut money $$$ steers them to other cities.I too was SO excited to see Jgirls arrival, I was hoping to read great JAV-video type performances. But, it is all acting in those videos so I guess their 'dead fish' type reviews in real life scenarios is expected.

Thank you to those who tried and took it for the team, I will do the same in the near future (maybe Pomegranate, who I see on BG, but not a word about her) in thanks!

InternDavid
11-07-23, 14:07
Although I will likely never see another J-Girl again, I think their presence will be good for mongers. More competition usually leads to lower prices. However, that might not happen due to price-fixing / collusion by the k-girl agencies.

Baby 'Deez Nutz'.

LoveKoreans
11-07-23, 14:38
Has anyone tried Orla? I want to know: are the photos of her face accurate?

WhereIsJet
11-07-23, 16:26
I too was SO excited to see Jgirls arrival, I was hoping to read great JAV-video type performances. But, it is all acting in those videos so I guess their 'dead fish' type reviews in real life scenarios is expected.

Thank you to those who tried and took it for the team, I will do the same in the near future (maybe Pomegranate, who I see on BG, but not a word about her) in thanks!I think I fell victim to my own expectations as well. I expected this bonfires freak like JAV portrays, especially the ones with films out. Alas, life is not so merry and without flaw. So far my experience with j-girls hasn't necessarily bad, I just expected more. Hopefully the new blood does bring us some starlets. It's a new transition though and I think it would be preemptive to say there aren't a few gems to be found. It's just cumbersome to wait on intel to find who are the duds.

Rizzler808
11-07-23, 17:09
TOFFT as there were conflicting reports about Leah but I thought with my little head given the pictures and said fuck it. Leah's pics are definitely photoshopped but I found her to be actually really pretty. No scar to speak of as reported by another monger but perhaps it was a different girl reusing the name. Nice tits that I suspect are are bought but very soft imo and none of that 90's hard stripper tits.

What really sold me to try her was when I asked the booker, what did the specials look like, they mentioned that Leah had a 15 minute BBFS session available. Significantly cheaper as you would imagine so why not right? I spend the same amount rolling an ACS for the same deal and this is bb so I got in a bit early for my time. Got the green light and when I saw her, I was rather impressed. Milfy woman that turned on the right switches in my brain to have me attracted to her and I stayed. No shower but I came clean anyways and it was right down to business. BBBJ as soon as my clothes were off and I'd give it 8/10. Pretty raunchy and steamy which is expected of older women given they probably have more time to perfect their craft. Took all of 2 minutes to get me erect and on she goes. Acg and doggy to get me empty and deposited into her sperm bank and off I went.

Overall, the price matched the service and quality of woman you get. I would repeat and perhaps get a longer appointment to see how far I can get with her but for the BBFS 15 minute, you really can't beat it.

JackHolly
11-07-23, 17:49
Leah had a 15 minute BBFS session available. Significantly cheaper as you would imagine so why not right?How much was it?

Slicer4
11-07-23, 18:31
I think I fell victim to my own expectations as well. I expected this bonfires freak like JAV portrays, especially the ones with films out. Alas, life is not so merry and without flaw. So far my experience with j-girls hasn't necessarily bad, I just expected more. Hopefully the new blood does bring us some starlets. It's a new transition though and I think it would be preemptive to say there aren't a few gems to be found. It's just cumbersome to wait on intel to find who are the duds.I forgot to add that only Aiko (gone to other cities) was as close to JAV to me, a confident woman—-milfyish body, DFK, lots of dirty Japanese talk. She always claimed she was tired, but once her engine was running all good.

Francescoo
11-07-23, 19:29
Has anyone seen the new girls recently.

Sunny Mary and baby yena? Or ya hiding them for yourself! MTOFTT.

DankDonk
11-07-23, 19:54

Sunny Mary and baby yena? Or ya hiding them for yourself! MTOFTT.Plenty of posts on here about sunny and yena if you search their names

DaeWrong
11-07-23, 20:21
Plenty of posts on here about sunny and yena if you search their namesI don't think the Sunny in WLA is the same Sunny from MW / Ktown.

DankDonk
11-07-23, 21:14
I don't think the Sunny in WLA is the same Sunny from MW / Ktown.Whos the booker for WLA sunny? Link?

SsStuntCock
11-07-23, 23:01
Plenty of posts on here about sunny and yena if you search their namesIs not just a song by one of the hottest Kpop groups.

SolarisMan
11-08-23, 00:23
I understand your complaints very well. As I said, we just need to review ALL girls so we know who are the good ones and who not to waste money on. I don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Been trying to raise HYA quality since day 1. Jgirls would just be new part of my HYA project.

Chasing after the latest and youngest HYAs so much causes me to have recency bias. I only said cutest and youngest, not hottest. Then I realize I forgot Baby Lucy who's still in college and Lady Belle. Most of what I do here is to mention girls for bros to try. If I see any serious reviewers for my type of girls, I can go toe to toe with them on reviews.

If you search for Baby Lucy or Baby Cherry, you will find I was the first to write glowing review for them. I am Kgirls #1 hardcore fan. I can't do much if bros don't buy into the Boner System (BS).After so many years of playing, I don't have much patience for experimenting. As the saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

I had enough bad experience with J-Girl and the BABY thing that I just don't bother with it anymore.

I guess that you have much more adventurous blood than I do and more power to you for that sense of adventure seeking.

Sombor
11-08-23, 00:23
Father time catches up to us all. 😕.I don't know who you are seeing guys but seriously.

She is the best-looking kgirl. Period.

Her body is solid 10/10. With makeup and the way she does her hair, she just puts any other kgirl to shame.

I heard she's a bit moody sometimes. I don't know, I never experienced it.

Every time we bang like animals and I have to help her fix the room LOL.

I'm not Korean but I understand a bit and when she talks it's just because she doesn't know how to say that in English. That's it.

English is also not my first language and it happens, by frustration, that I say stuff in my language sometime.

Also, she likes respectful people. Don't be an asshole and you will have the best time of your life.

Bonus point, I always stay a little longer than time and I get out with a few snacks.

The secret is just be cool and let her do her things. Also, show up with French pastries, she really likes them and it's guaranteed you will get her best side.

She's my ATF and it's annoying to see she still is my ATF after that many years because no other girl is as good.

HexenDuction
11-08-23, 00:55
Her boobs were pretty firm but they looked really good. Abbie turned me out! When the session was over I texted the booker. She recommended Mary as being good, and young. Make of that what you will.

If you're a spinner lover, and don't mind rock hard MM's on tight bodied frame, I recommend her. Find her at TER: 373097.

LoveAsianGirls
11-08-23, 01:12
I don't think the Sunny in WLA is the same Sunny from MW / Ktown.Correct. Sunny and Loro are in Dallas right now.

Bastard Chorum
11-08-23, 01:55
It seems that maybe Korean national are having a hard time getting the six months visa but Japanese girls do not because there is a flood of Japanese girls and lack of Korean girls.I'd like to chime in to mitigate some misinformation. There are dozens of visa types available in the US. For us mongers, the most pertinent one is the B-2 tourist visa. However, a whopping 99.9% of kgirls and jgirls do not get this visa (I would prefer to say 100% but I need to cover my ass, also there's always the chance that an infinitesimal few who actually do). That is because to get an actual visa is tedious and hard (fill out an application, pay fees, provide documentation, schedule an interview with a embassy or consulate in your home country, and so on).

In the late 80's the US government implemented the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) to make it easier for foreigners to visit the US on a short term basis to designated nations who reciprocated the gesture. It was mainly done to reap more tourism dollars and have embassies / consulates focus on more important matters. Under this program, all eligible countries, which includes Japan and South Korea, do not need a visa to visit the US for up to 90 days. Only citizens of Canada and Bermuda get 180 days (6 months) duration. Fun history fact, the reason kgirls and their agencies didn't really exist before 2009 is because South Korea didn't get added to the VWP until the end of 2008. In the end, I highly doubt it's about visas. In fact, they are not traveling with visas at all but under the auspices of a codified government programs that waives that requirement. All the girls I've seen recently said they didn't have trouble at all getting into the States. Immigration either doesn't care or no one is lighting their ass on fire about it since the couple years following FOSTA / SESTA.

As for the explosion in Jgirls, horrible economy back home and incredibly favorable exchange rate is a probable factor but I'm more leaning on the assumption that the k-org bosses either got more access to Jgirls through local C-orgs, have a source in Japan itself, or a combination of both. Like some have mentioned, Jgirls have always been available through C-orgs and even a few independent orgs popped up in the past but were short lived. I just don't like C-orgs because the talents are so hit or miss. In addition, I do not fancy the idea of sitting in a lobby filled with a miasma of cigarette smoke and in the company of other mongers waiting their turn to fuck the girl (s) upstairs. It only seems like a lot of jgirls are coming over because the girls are now popping up in our sphere of operation. As for kgirls, it's always been an ebb and flow of 90-day girls whose comings and goings didn't seem to follow predictable and reasonable indicators (economic downturn, the period after graduation, seasonal times for traveling, etc.) so I gave that up thinking about it long ago. Now, I just bide my time and enjoy those that fit my preferences and hope viagra still remains effective.

Bokeh45
11-08-23, 01:55

Sunny Mary and baby yena? Or ya hiding them for yourself! MTOFTT.Sunny caught my eye as well. I have an appointment with her later this week. Will report back after.

Taliesin92
11-08-23, 02:15
TOFFT as there were conflicting reports about Leah but I thought with my little head given the pictures and said fuck it. Leah's pics are definitely photoshopped but I found her to be actually really pretty. No scar to speak of as reported by another monger but perhaps it was a different girl reusing the name. Nice tits that I suspect are are bought but very soft imo and none of that 90's hard stripper tits.

What really sold me to try her was when I asked the booker, what did the specials look like, they mentioned that Leah had a 15 minute BBFS session available. Significantly cheaper as you would imagine so why not right? I spend the same amount rolling an ACS for the same deal and this is bb so I got in a bit early for my time. Got the green light and when I saw her, I was rather impressed. Milfy woman that turned on the right switches in my brain to have me attracted to her and I stayed. No shower but I came clean anyways and it was right down to business. BBBJ as soon as my clothes were off and I'd give it 8/10. Pretty raunchy and steamy which is expected of older women given they probably have more time to perfect their craft. Took all of 2 minutes to get me erect and on she goes. Acg and doggy to get me empty and deposited into her sperm bank and off I went.

Overall, the price matched the service and quality of woman you get. I would repeat and perhaps get a longer appointment to see how far I can get with her but for the BBFS 15 minute, you really can't beat it.Thanks for the report. Leah has been on my watch list. Just waiting for a few reliable reviews to appear before pulling the trigger. How old does she Look? I'm fine with 40 if she looks 30. Hard body? Flat tummy? Are the pics generally in the ballpark or not even close?

You're talking about this Leah in Ktown, right?

https://www.kdollsla.com/ktown

Bastard Chorum
11-08-23, 02:37
Been few new Kgirls even before the rise of Jgirls. Most Kgirls in other cities are just MILFs or rebrands from LA anyway. Many of them barely got any reviews when they were here. Some of my favorites got zero reviews LOL.

We got Queenie, Seol A, BB Special Abbie, Mary, Sun2, Baby Yena, and more. But I can't remember a new Kgirl review in this thread. This would not happen if I was chasing BB instead of HYA. If people gate keep or back channeling, how would we know who's good to see?

I too was SO excited to see Jgirls arrival, I was hoping to read great JAV-video type performances. But, it is all acting in those videos so I guess their 'dead fish' type reviews in real life scenarios is expected.

Thank you to those who tried and took it for the team, I will do the same in the near future (maybe Pomegranate, who I see on BG, but not a word about her) in thanks!

Has anyone tried Orla? I want to know: are the photos of her face accurate?

Sunny Mary and baby yena? Or ya hiding them for yourself! MTOFTT.

After so many years of playing, I don't have much patience for experimenting. As the saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

I had enough bad experience with J-Girl and the BABY thing that I just don't bother with it anymore.

I guess that you have much more adventurous blood than I do and more power to you for that sense of adventure seeking.I'll start out by saying that I don't care if you review or not. Nor is this post meant to force anyone to start. However, this needs to be said. I can tell you that there's a glaring and abysmal lack of reviews right now. Especially, given the ever increasing amount of new providers, both kgirls an jgirls, that are knocking on our doors. I hope everyone realizes how important and vital reviews are for this hobby. But as of late, I'm seeing more posts asking for information than posts contributing information. I'm cognizant of mongers who have limited budget and want to get their monies worth. But the vast majority of us fall into this category with varying degrees of available risky dice rolls. For me, it doesn't matter if a review is posted of a popular girl or the most recent arrival. The key is to get more reviews out there and give your take. As I see it now, most everyone, lurkers included, are just seeing their tried and true until a glowing review appears for new fresh meat. As things stand, I can understand why those who use to be active reviewers who take the brunt of duds now slowly fade to enjoy the gems they find. It doesn't help that group chats have and are forming from active users further diluting the pool of reviews on this board. I liken the amount of reviewers to the size of a sieve, the more the reviewers the smaller the aperture of the sieve. Gems and those who are worth seeing are best found when we have more people who post reviews, both good and bad.

Xnaffie
11-08-23, 06:03
Decided to have another threesome session. This time it was with Cindy and Bella. I Had fun with Cindy and Pearl last time so I was hoping this time with Bella would be similar or better. I had some high expectations since last time was just like a porno and the time was incredible so I was hoping Cindy and Bella would just be as fun. I want to say it was an amazing time. Another fun threesome in the books. I am looking forward to the next threesome. Cindy and Bella have a great connection together. They were not shy about girl on girl action so it was a good session since we all got to enjoy and play with each other. Had some threesome where the girls wouldn't even touch or kiss each other and man it was such a let down. But Cindy and Bella were all over each other. I got the okay to go up and the door opened to Cindy and Bella. Cindy was dressed in a sexy lingerie set and Bella was naked in heels. They both grabbed me and we all started making out together. They have similar body type. Cindy boobs are a bit bigger. They led me to the room and we had a blue toast. Then Cindy took me to shower. I couldn't help but make out with Cindy in the shower. Her lips are nice and soft. I was getting excited so I told her lets go to the bedroom to play with Bella too. We get back to the room and Bella grabs me for some DFK. Then they both push me on the bed and tell me to lay down. Cindy starts with sucking on my cock and getting me all worked up. Bella then comes over and sits on my face and I get to eat and play with her pussy. They take turns sucking my cock. Then they both go down on me together. Going back and forth between both their mouths felt great as their blowjobs felt different. I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to fuck them so I get up and have Bella lay down. I start licking and kissing her body and Cindy is sucking on her tits. Bella then pulls me up and I start to fuck her. At the same time Cindy is sitting on Bella face and getting eaten out. The sounds and sight of them enjoying each other was a sight to see. As I am fucking Bella some more we then change positions. Bella and Cindy get into 69 and start eating each other out. With Bella on top. I couldn't help but stick myself back into Bella. I couldn't hold back anymore and finish CIP in Bella. As I am cumming and pull out Cindy grabs my cock and sucks me clean. I then lay down to recharge and they are kissing and playing with each other. They then come over and start giving me a cat bath. Having two tongues kiss and lick your body is such and intense feeling. My cock starts to get hard again and they both take turns sucking me off. I had to fuck and please Cindy now so I have her get on top for some cg. The feeling of Cindy riding my cock and having Bella pull my dick out of Cindy so she can suck on it in between was fun. We then change to missionary and I am fucking Cindy and Bella is sucking on Cindy tits and they are DFK. Watching them make out while I was fucking Cindy pushed me over the top. I pull out and cum on both their bodies. We cleanup and we all make out some more at the door before its time to leave. This was another great threesome. Wish I booked a two hour session with them both. I would recommend seeing Cindy and Bella if you want to try a threesome. It was so much fun. Hopefully I can repeat again with them both soon.

Rizzler808
11-08-23, 08:58
How much was it?Same as a c-org BBFS provider for the hour but more attractive imo with better service as I've found that perhaps an hour lately has been too much time as it's a real hit or miss if I can squeeze that second nut out.

Rizzler808
11-08-23, 09:02
I'll start out by saying that I don't care if you review or not. Nor is this post meant to force anyone to start. However, this needs to be said. I can tell you that there's a glaring and abysmal lack of reviews right now. Especially, given the ever increasing amount of new providers, both kgirls an jgirls, that are knocking on our doors. I hope everyone realizes how important and vital reviews are for this hobby. But as of late, I'm seeing more posts asking for information than posts contributing information. I'm cognizant of mongers who have limited budget and want to get their monies worth. But the vast majority of us fall into this category with varying degrees of available risky dice rolls. For me, it doesn't matter if a review is posted of a popular girl or the most recent arrival. The key is to get more reviews out there and give your take. As I see it now, most everyone, lurkers included, are just seeing their tried and true until a glowing review appears for new fresh meat. As things stand, I can understand why those who use to be active reviewers who take the brunt of duds now slowly fade to enjoy the gems they find. It doesn't help that group chats have and are forming from active users further diluting the pool of reviews on this board. I liken the amount of reviewers to the size of a sieve, the more the reviewers the smaller the aperture of the sieve. Gems and those who are worth seeing are best found when we have more people who post reviews, both good and bad.You're not wrong. It's just cumbersome to write for every girl I meet unless it was truly a standout experience worth sharing instead of a one and done. I do appreciate mongers like yourself and everyone else who helps tailor my roster though. Personally, I'll try to do better. But you're right! I'm luckily in a profession that allows me to hobby more than what I imagine to be the average amount in a month. It would be stressful to have to count the dollars at the end of the month to see how much I can splurge.

RockItAllNite
11-08-23, 09:23
Has anyone tried Orla? I want to know: are the photos of her face accurate?I reviewed her already and so did another. Use the search function to find them.

PumpNDump
11-08-23, 12:57
Kbliss humpday harlots.

Garwu
11-08-23, 13:01
In light of recent comments, I figured I should share some of my notes and random thoughts in hopes some might find them useful. Sincerely thankful for all the good info and posters willing to share on this site. I'm fairly new to this and hobby / sex in general to give some perspective. If some of these comments don't belong is this thread, forgive me I can try to delete whatever needed since I've written quite a bit of fluff. Also would be happy to discuss or expand upon anything I've written. I definitely should have broken this up into different comments in hindsight. This is my first post so hope I haven't broken any rules lmao.

Booker comments: Since I am relatively new and had zero escort references even, it was pretty hard to find a booker. Eventually got lucky with one that had a fairly low verification process. Found another that accepted my 1 reference, serving as my way into others. Interestingly, some bookers didn't accept my references as they are 'easy' and got ghosted, but guess that's the game. There are too many girls on the list right now anyways.

Kgirl vs Jgirl: My sample size being low, I haven't really had a problem with the jgirls, but the kgirls definitely have the routine down better and have better service on average. I also speak Japanese and no Korean, so that may be a factor. Sounds like the Japanese know about the disparity in service, and are giving the girls they send less time in LA to tour more around the USA due to being less popular. Just from what I've heard.

General comments: To preface, I haven't seen nearly as many girls as some in this thread, and wish I could see all the ones I want to already lmao. Don't plan to repeat until I have done so. So far, I believe all I have seen already been given some detailed reviews, so won't go into them too much unless someone wants to hear more. Still figuring things out, but my current preference from greatest to least is: face / age, ass, service / enthusiasm, tits. I prefer all natural, but doesn't really matter.

Girls: So far have seen (kgirls) Peony, Chu, Suji, baby Soyee; (jgirls) baby Coco, baby Sara, and Moe. Some aren't BB or Korean so may not belong in this thread LOL.

Some quick comments on each:

Peony. Barely remember as I was nervous. Looks-wise she was the tallest and had manmades / obvious plastic surgery on face from what I remember. Thought the photos were representative, memory is shotty. Don't know how old. A bit cold and liked to go on her phone. Was shocked by how attractive she was, since she was my first and I set low expectations. Some English.

Chu. Definitely older than some reviews let on. Accurate photos IMOwith P.S. Sadly didn't find her to be that attractive. Her enthusiasm has been unmatched however. Truly loves to please more so than anyone I have seen. Some english.

BSoyee. Face looks almost exactly like Zebrazebra's linked instagram photos, especially the first link photo with her standing next to the guest area sign. Also manmades / surgery. Great enthusiasm and nice smile. Little English.

Suji. Pretty accurate photos with P.S. Surgery on face / manmades. Has a wider face than her photos, but I thought she was attractive. Definitely had a great ass compared to other Asian girls. Service was ok, not great or bad. Told me she was on a diet when I saw her so guess she was trying to lose weight. Had a flat stomach when I saw her though.

BCoco. Face a little similar to ichika matsumoto, though a little more sharp is the best way I can describe it. Definitely on the cute side. Small naturals. The common room was messy as others had noted about jgirls, but had no issues. Best service from a jgirl, but below Soyee and Chu.

BSara. American Japanese, rounder face and fake photos. Rounder body as well (she doesn't like to workout apparently). In college. She was a bit awkward and new, giving nerdy girl school vibes. Maybe because she speaks a bit nasally. Better if you like girls with more flesh on them. Almost fluent English.

Moe. AV star. Definitely her, though maybe a few years older. Forgot to note her av name oops. Think she's gone now. She was not great or bad and spoke little English.

My favorites so far (if I were to repeat): bSoyee, BCoco, Suji.

Current list to see: Elle, baby Chu, baby Lucy, baby Cherry, Daphne, Momo K, Seol A.

List goes on but think I've already written too much. Will report back if there's interest. Thanks again.

AsianAssEater
11-08-23, 15:32
I'll start out by saying that I don't care if you review or not. Nor is this post meant to force anyone to start. However, this needs to be said. I can tell you that there's a glaring and abysmal lack of reviews right now. Especially, given the ever increasing amount of new providers, both kgirls an jgirls, that are knocking on our doors. I hope everyone realizes how important and vital reviews are for this hobby. But as of late, I'm seeing more posts asking for information than posts contributing information. I'm cognizant of mongers who have limited budget and want to get their monies worth. But the vast majority of us fall into this category with varying degrees of available risky dice rolls. For me, it doesn't matter if a review is posted of a popular girl or the most recent arrival. The key is to get more reviews out there and give your take. As I see it now, most everyone, lurkers included, are just seeing their tried and true until a glowing review appears for new fresh meat. As things stand, I can understand why those who use to be active reviewers who take the brunt of duds now slowly fade to enjoy the gems they find. It doesn't help that group chats have and are forming from active users further diluting the pool of reviews on this board. I liken the amount of reviewers to the size of a sieve, the more the reviewers the smaller the aperture of the sieve. Gems and those who are worth seeing are best found when we have more people who post reviews, both good and bad.I would love to drop more reviews but since like 80 or 90% of girls I can't see because they can't take magnum. Anytime I discover a new girl who let's me go super Saiyan on her I let the board know.

FreeWally
11-08-23, 16:55
Hi, I hate to to bring bad news but felt it responsible to bring some awareness to this. This morning (Nov 8) 3 brothel owners were arrested (2 in Boston, 1 in Torrance) and while the CNN article doesn't talk about it, the DOJ website confirms this is an Asian agency operating in Massachusetts and Tysons Virginia. For reasons I will describe, this may affect Socal in the future. Read here:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/three-arrested-operating-high-end-brothel-network

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/08/politics/high-end-brothel-network-arrests/index.html

Some facts from their website, which all appear credible:

The two websites were bostontopten10.com and browneyesgirlsva. Blog, the first of which is already domain seized.

DOJ was tipped off starting last year in the summer of 2022. They noticed these appointments in phones they put under surveillance, and they interviewed 20 customers.

They claim some of the customers were government officials, which is credible, which would also automatically explain why the phones were under surveillance (people were using their government work phone to visit the places). Or it could have been another reason, but there is no reason to doubt this since it is a minor detail.

The three locations in question were Cambridge, Watertown, and Tysons (Virginia).

The most expensive apartment rented was $3,664, and the owners often paid by turning cash into money orders and using the money orders to pay bills and rent (pretty smart actually!

DOJ claims the price ranges from $350 to upwards of $600 per hour (Okay if true that's a bit steep but this place offered doubles so yeah that would do it).

They went out of their way to emphasize this is a high end brothel with high end customers charging (relatively) top dollar. Not sure why but they repeated variations of this many times.

The investigation is ongoing.

Some of my own observations:

Many girls who worked in Socal, when you look up their TER, often have worked in Tysons and East Coast. Often a few weeks or months before working the West Coast. So while there may be no direct affiliation at all (there probably isn't, they are probably just sharing girls between different businesses that refer each other), it means the network is exposed and DOJ has a lead to investigate completely different agencies.

The reason I post this info here is for that reason. No Socal agencies are directly affected, but they have a lead. If the different businesses are isolated like "cells" enough, it can take time and DOJ might just take the lowest hanging fruit and move on. In past investigations, they could not scratch the surface other than take down a few closely linked agencies (ex: Seattle). And here we are today with way more agencies than years ago in the last local bust. It is expensive and time consuming. Of course it helps that some of their own employees were presumably caught with the evidence on government phones. DOJ employees LOVE prostitutes if you follow the news.

I do have my suspicion that Hana in Socal is probably the leaser in other places in Socal (she is only indicted here for her role in Boston and Virginia). So there's that.

By the way, even if and when they investigate other agencies, as you can see it can take a very long time, 6-18 months, to bear fruit. They have not indicted any girls or customers but say they are still investigating. But in past cases, it is not generally a good use of investigation time to indict them unless you are running a sting and can get the evidence quick and easy (I. E. It is ten times as much work to get good evidence without a sting and it is less likely to be good enough for court).

You can read the 60 page affidavit here if you're curious. I've read many in the past and it's always fun because they have to spell all the facts out:

https://www.justice.gov/d9/2023-11/usa_v._han_lee_et_al_-_complaint_affidavit_redacted.pdf

Very little is redacted so you can see actual text messages, addresses. One excerpt from the affidavit <the following are the DOJ officer's words, not mine:

"As depicted above, women nicknamed "Kara," "Tina" and "Mimi" were offered to.

The Customer A). I am aware that the reference above to "BB" is a term in the prostitution industry.

That refers to sex without a condom, as evidenced by the Boston Brothel Phone clarifying in its.

Subsequent text of "(BB = without CD" I am also aware that "GFE" refers to "GirlFriend.

Experience" which provides a more intimate experience and blurs the boundaries between a.

Financial transaction and a romantic relationship. Generally speaking, when hen the customers.

Arrived at the apartment unit, they did not knock; the door was opened by an Asian female inside.

Who was expecting them. ".

<End transcript .

I was enjoying reading their take on things. It *almost* sounded as if they personally visited several times to get serviced and corroborate the facts, but then again they claim to have interviewed 20 customers (including themselves? Jk).

Please do not be too alarmed. This is normal and happens every few years. It is an inherent risk. Prostitution should be legalized and already is in many countries (and parts of the USA like Nevada) but it is what it is.

NintyNine
11-08-23, 17:17
Hi, I hate to to bring bad news but felt it responsible to bring some awareness to this. This morning (Nov 8) 3 brothel owners were arrested (2 in Boston, 1 in Torrance) and while the CNN article doesn't talk about it, the DOJ website confirms this is an Asian agency operating in Massachusetts and Tysons Virginia. For reasons I will describe, this may affect Socal in the future. Read here:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/three-arrested-operating-high-end-brothel-network

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/08/politics/high-end-brothel-network-arrests/index.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/08/high-end-brothels-serviced-elected-officials-tech-and-pharma-execs-military-officials-and-more-feds.html

I first saw this on cnbc, and I was fucking hoping it was a non-asian brothel being busted, but I soon had a feeling it was a korg getting busted, and I was right.

Korgs aren't even considered high end. They are more like middle class.

Well, at least all these high status people got to enjoy the Asian punani.

BobLove
11-08-23, 17:33

Some facts from their website, which all appear credible:

The two websites were bostontopten10.com and browneyesgirlsva. Blog, the first of which is already domain seized.

DOJ was tipped off starting last year in the summer of 2022. They noticed these appointments in phones they put under surveillance, and they interviewed 20 customers.

They claim some of the customers were government officials, which is credible, which would also automatically explain why the phones were under surveillance (people were using their government work phone to visit the places). Or it could have been another reason, but there is no reason to doubt this since it is a minor detail.No problem at all! Now that many girls allow video recording for tips, just tell the police that you are filming a porno and that is 100% legal.

LoveFromFrank
11-08-23, 18:02

That blows to say the least. Everyone I've met this far has been a consenting adult and I think most of us, if not all, would not partake if these girls were not. People just making money in their own way and Uncle Sam gets salty because they don't get a cut. Truly unfortunate and I hope the girls at the apartments weren't paraded like Pablo Escobar when they got caught up.

NintyNine
11-08-23, 18:33
This DOJ report reads like a movie.

They were following these guys around everywhere. You can imagine how many cameras the feds have set up in our area. Details about the LA operations must be fully known now.

This is a relatively easy case for homeland security. All cooperating suspects, unlike drug dealers and other criminals.

LotusBoy
11-08-23, 19:28
Decided to ask the booker for a younger girl and he recommended I see Sunny. I went to a familiar location and waited for the okay. As I got the signal I went up to the room and I am happy to report back that Sunny is actually young and she is very cute. She is one of the cuter and younger girls that I have seen available. Will have to enjoy her while she is here. Her service is good too. She is skinny and had big D cups that are fun to suck and play with. She met me at the door in a cute schoolgirl outfit and heels. I was already drooling at the door since she looks like a college student to me. We start of with some nice gentle kissing then its quickly proceeds to DFK. We have a blue toast and we take a quick shower. Then its back to the bedroom. She had me sit on the side of the bed where she proceeded to give me a nice and long BBBJ. It felt so good I wanted to just let her keep going but seeing her ass and pussy in the mirror I had to fuck her. I pull her up and have her get into doggy and start fucking her. As I am fucking her she starts to get into and and starts pounding back. It felt so good. I couldn't last long and was about to cum so I have her turn around and give me a BBBJ and I cum in her mouth. She gives me a nice massage then we start kissing each other again. She is a good kisser and knows how to use her tongue. As I start to get hard again she gets on top and starts to slide on my cock getting me excited. She kept teasing me with the camel slide. Then she slides my cock inside and starts to grind on my cock. We go through missionary as well and I cum inside. I was spent. Have to thank the booker for not letting me down with the recommendation. I already booked another appointment for this weekend to play with her again. She is just too cute.

NovaThings
11-08-23, 20:40
Hi all. As my name tag indicates I knew about the VA locations. That being said, the fact that they have interviewed insiders means there's more to come IMO. That area is a hot bed for older LA / NY / TX talent so I assume we are going to get an influx of talent because that area was getting all the jgirls that are now coming here so the timing makes even more sense. There's several agencies in that area so I assume they all have gone dark which means we may get a dramatic rise in talent and hopefully that decreases donations. I also read / saw elsewhere Chinas economy is crashing and I've seen a rise in younger talent from that pool. With that all being said, whoever mentioned the feds will go as far as they need to depending on what their ultimate goal I. This whole hobby is a rabbit hole and if a politician feels they need leverage by pushing further don't be surprised if this grows into 2024. So this may be a forced no nut November after all. Keep safe out there but I'm officially spooked enough to wait.

FreeWally
11-08-23, 21:39
No problem at all! Now that many girls allow video recording for tips, just tell the police that you are filming a porno and that is 100% legal.This is why they do stings because they need you to fill out a specific script saying you want sex acts for money and to take a step "in furtherance" such as meeting them at a location. It is a waste of time for them to barge in on two consenting adults and gather the evidence from scratch. With Korean agencies you can start playing before paying and there are no words exchange for the transaction. Money is lying around. So it would be a longshot for them where they would need to ahead of time set up hidden cameras in her room without her knowing and checking a lot of legal boxes. And then with one single bust they can't do any more because they're now exposed (and did not even catch the owner). Very Mission Impossible for what in California is just a misdemeanor. You would potentially have to bring it to trial without the cooperation of either customer or worker. So this is why they do stings instead.

In this sense, yes this is "high end" compared to the $20/$40 sex you get off the street or truck stop. I have never heard of an agency charging much more than the Korean ones, the numbers just don't work, but sure a good freelancer like a decent porn star could.

To quote: "A prostitution violation requires some act, in addition to the agreement, committed within the state that is in furtherance of the commission of the act of prostitution by the person agreeing to engage in the act. ".

Note that this case has only been about pimping charges, which is "conspiracy to coerce and entice to travel to engage in illegal sexual activity provides". Customers are not subject to this more serious charge unless they start "self pimping" the girls.

Sugar daddy situations blur the line and they are reluctant to get involved (again, it is not practical to investigate and best you get is one case per investigation). I know two girls out of the agency on good terms (seen them many times to get to that point), so I suppose worst case that would work out. But one's married (I found out afterwards) and I'm not sure how to bring it up. I guess I'll pick the safer girl who does nothing but shop and live with her sister.

DankDonk
11-08-23, 21:45
Decided to have another threesome session. This time it was with Cindy and Bella. I Had fun with Cindy and Pearl last time so I was hoping this time with Bella would be similar or better. I had some high expectations since last time was just like a porno and the time was incredible so I was hoping Cindy and Bella would just be as fun. I want to say it was an amazing time. Another fun threesome in the books. I am looking forward to the next threesome. Cindy and Bella have a great connection together. They were not shy about girl on girl action so it was a good session since we all got to enjoy and play with each other. Had some threesome where the girls wouldn't even touch or kiss each other and man it was such a let down. But Cindy and Bella were all over each other. I got the okay to go up and the door opened to Cindy and Bella. Cindy was dressed in a sexy lingerie set and Bella was naked in heels. They both grabbed me and we all started making out together. They have similar body type. Cindy boobs are a bit bigger. They led me to the room and we had a blue toast. Then Cindy took me to shower. I couldn't help but make out with Cindy in the shower. Her lips are nice and soft. I was getting excited so I told her lets go to the bedroom to play with Bella too. We get back to the room and Bella grabs me for some DFK. Then they both push me on the bed and tell me to lay down. Cindy starts with sucking on my cock and getting me all worked up. Bella then comes over and sits on my face and I get to eat and play with her pussy. They take turns sucking my cock. Then they both go down on me together. Going back and forth between both their mouths felt great as their blowjobs felt different. I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to fuck them so I get up and have Bella lay down. I start licking and kissing her body and Cindy is sucking on her tits. Bella then pulls me up and I start to fuck her. At the same time Cindy is sitting on Bella face and getting eaten out. The sounds and sight of them enjoying each other was a sight to see. As I am fucking Bella some more we then change positions. Bella and Cindy get into 69 and start eating each other out. With Bella on top. I couldn't help but stick myself back into Bella. I couldn't hold back anymore and finish CIP in Bella. As I am cumming and pull out Cindy grabs my cock and sucks me clean. I then lay down to recharge and they are kissing and playing with each other. They then come over and start giving me a cat bath. Having two tongues kiss and lick your body is such and intense feeling. My cock starts to get hard again and they both take turns sucking me off. I had to fuck and please Cindy now so I have her get on top for some cg. The feeling of Cindy riding my cock and having Bella pull my dick out of Cindy so she can suck on it in between was fun. We then change to missionary and I am fucking Cindy and Bella is sucking on Cindy tits and they are DFK. Watching them make out while I was fucking Cindy pushed me over the top. I pull out and cum on both their bodies. We cleanup and we all make out some more at the door before its time to leave. This was another great threesome. Wish I booked a two hour session with them both. I would recommend seeing Cindy and Bella if you want to try a threesome. It was so much fun. Hopefully I can repeat again with them both soon.Thanks for the review and sounds like great time. Bellas pics look really good to me but I'm sure theres a good amount of P.S. Can you guess her age? Does she at least look youngish? I have this theory that girls who do duos disqualify them from being HYA LOL.

Oc Amper
11-08-23, 21:50
That blows to say the least. Everyone I've met this far has been a consenting adult and I think most of us, if not all, would not partake if these girls were not. People just making money in their own way and Uncle Sam gets salty because they don't get a cut. Truly unfortunate and I hope the girls at the apartments weren't paraded like Pablo Escobar when they got caught up.So far, I don't think I've ever had a suspicion that a lady is not doing this on her own accord. It seems, all do it for their own specific reasons. Some are just wanting quick money. I can think of one, that has a gambling problem. I'm pretty sure, gambling is hardly rare.

I can think of another, still in the business, looks incredible. She was indy, during one of my many appointments in her apartment, I asked her for a glass of water. She indicated to just get a cup from the kitchen and grab my own water. While opening the cabinets looking for a glass, found a clear glass pipe with white residue in it, at least that is what I recall, some 20 years later. So, she has a substance issue, which also is probably hardly uncommon.

Those are just a couple of examples, why they do this, and how it is their choice and not the booker / pimp forcing them.

But, that brings us to BBFS and CIP. Not sure what all is at play on this. Definitely, customers bear some if not most of the responsibility. Bookers could argue, only responding to market demand, therefore only employing ladies that will offer these services.

Basically, the ladies are in the business by their own choice. BBFS with or without CIP, not sure how much choice they have.

In the end, one can bet, it is very likely there are cases in various stages here in the LA / OC area. All the agencies employee ladies that have traveled to this area from other areas throughout the country. So, it's coming here, probably soon, during this election year.

SsStuntCock
11-08-23, 22:31
Not worth it when she made her SoCal debut in SD at 320 all in. Definitely not worth the upcharge.

FreeWally
11-08-23, 22:37
Basically, the ladies are in the business by their own choice. BBFS with or without CIP, not sure how much choice they have.The factors I know of are: HIV, Asia, age, and competition. HIV is still a risk but it is less prevalent and no longer a death sentence. In Asia, bb is common enough. So there are girls who offered bb in Asia (always some girls do some girls don't), and they have to decide if they will still offer it here. Older women are more likely to offer bb, it's one way to stay in business and attract customers. Lastly, when young attractive girls start offering it, others consider it.

There are many girls who are on the borderline and will 'debut' bb months or years after starting. Many girls don't officially offer it but will selectively offer it to regulars they consider clean (instead of bb 100's of guys, just bb dozens who are steady income anyways).

In the agency I use, half the girls offer bb. There is no agency policy on it, it is up to the girl (they even say it is not promised, if the girl finds you dirty she won't). I can personally attest the girls are there of their own free will in terms of consent, but the problem is the legal definition works different. If you coerce someone to travel to do sex work, that is pimping and news headlines will blow it up to 'trafficking' even if the woman is coming so she can buy handbags (I know one girl where this is the only reason, she lives with her sister and works at her sister's restaurant so she doesn't even need extra work, just extra money). The law is really weird on this because it has nothing to do with consent but about enticement to travel and work.

As I've said in other posts, girls are recruited by word of mouth, including other girls who have worked.

Oh and now is the best time to remind everyone that the Gardasil9 vaccine is open to men. I paid for mine out of pocket, it prevents every strain of HPV that causes genital wart or cancer (cervical cancer being the most common). It is one very common but hidden std that is now entirely preventable.

I wrote a mini essay last week on why some girls work, how they are recruited, and why Korean girls are common for incall:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31240-Asian-PLEASER-discussion-forum-(please-post-reviews-in-the-review-forum)&p=6666618&viewfull=1#post6666618.

Vulcan1009
11-08-23, 23:11
Decided to ask the booker for a younger girl and he recommended I see Sunny. I went to a familiar location and waited for the okay. As I got the signal I went up to the room and I am happy to report back that Sunny is actually young and she is very cute. She is one of the cuter and younger girls that I have seen available. Will have to enjoy her while she is here. Her service is good too. She is skinny and had big D cups that are fun to suck and play with. She met me at the door in a cute schoolgirl outfit and heels. I was already drooling at the door since she looks like a college student to me. We start of with some nice gentle kissing then its quickly proceeds to DFK. We have a blue toast and we take a quick shower. Then its back to the bedroom. She had me sit on the side of the bed where she proceeded to give me a nice and long BBBJ. It felt so good I wanted to just let her keep going but seeing her ass and pussy in the mirror I had to fuck her. I pull her up and have her get into doggy and start fucking her. As I am fucking her she starts to get into and and starts pounding back. It felt so good. I couldn't last long and was about to cum so I have her turn around and give me a BBBJ and I cum in her mouth. She gives me a nice massage then we start kissing each other again. She is a good kisser and knows how to use her tongue. As I start to get hard again she gets on top and starts to slide on my cock getting me excited. She kept teasing me with the camel slide. Then she slides my cock inside and starts to grind on my cock. We go through missionary as well and I cum inside. I was spent. Have to thank the booker for not letting me down with the recommendation. I already booked another appointment for this weekend to play with her again. She is just too cute.Is it the Sunny with 34 DD cup?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sun2

HapaBoy86
11-08-23, 23:41

They were following these guys around everywhere. You can imagine how many cameras the feds have set up in our area. Details about the LA operations must be fully known now.

This is a relatively easy case for homeland security. All cooperating suspects, unlike drug dealers and other criminals.That's how the Seattle bust happen they followed many people around and many "flipped" for the lessor charges!

Many Dr's, Dentists, Attorney's, professional job holders, students, Store Mg's, and just your everyday "joe" working a 9-5 job.

OUR shitting in there pants right now!

Saying F*ck my marriage is gone, My business and medical license is gone, I'm fired from my accounting job, etc.

HapaBoy86
11-08-23, 23:46
Hi all. As my name tag indicates I knew about the VA locations. That being said, the fact that they have interviewed insiders means there's more to come IMO. That area is a hot bed for older LA / NY / TX talent so I assume we are going to get an influx of talent because that area was getting all the jgirls that are now coming here so the timing makes even more sense. There's several agencies in that area so I assume they all have gone dark which means we may get a dramatic rise in talent and hopefully that decreases donations. I also read / saw elsewhere Chinas economy is crashing and I've seen a rise in younger talent from that pool. With that all being said, whoever mentioned the feds will go as far as they need to depending on what their ultimate goal I. This whole hobby is a rabbit hole and if a politician feels they need leverage by pushing further don't be surprised if this grows into 2024. So this may be a forced no nut November after all. Keep safe out there but I'm officially spooked enough to wait.Perfect reason why you never use you're personal info to get vetted or screened!

That knock on the door or they visit you at you work place.

Vulcan1009
11-08-23, 23:47
So after seeing a new 34 DD cup pops up all inclusive, I had to do a digging and see if it is too good to be true.

She moved from Vegasasian. Club and had 4 reviews on TER with prob 6 month of stay in Vegas, for me that's a bit of low.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/sunny-7028243221-386952

Got a mixed review from the K-BBFS forum on Vegas forum, one say cute, one say nice tits, one say stocky and so so service and one said young.

Her pic on VAC https://www.vegasasian.club/sunny did not look the same as advertised in LA bookers (multiple bookers book her).

So fellas, anyone seen her today as her 1st day start? What's your take vs their reviews and in real life?

It's sad that many of D cup ladies (Iris, niya, viki, kelly, leah, Juni, June, Kona and Cindy) these days are not up to the standards as Ina and Maia.

With all time favorite Allie gone, even though she is a bit out of shape now but still fun.

I guess NNN is really going to happen, what's NNN you ask? NO NUT November, LOL.

Remember back a year or so, k-pussy thanks giving break, LOL.

With what's happening on east coast, everyone should stay alert, drive around before you park and wait in your car don't loiter / walk around looking at your phone, if you see anyone in a van or car looking suspicious, watch out.

Wearing a mask would help if they take pictures and since it is covid era, mask is normal, LOL.

Stay safe and play safe gents!!

Phazze93
11-09-23, 00:43
So far, I don't think I've ever had a suspicion that a lady is not doing this on her own accord. It seems, all do it for their own specific reasons. Some are just wanting quick money. I can think of one, that has a gambling problem. I'm pretty sure, gambling is hardly rare.

I can think of another, still in the business, looks incredible. She was indy, during one of my many appointments in her apartment, I asked her for a glass of water. She indicated to just get a cup from the kitchen and grab my own water. While opening the cabinets looking for a glass, found a clear glass pipe with white residue in it, at least that is what I recall, some 20 years later. So, she has a substance issue, which also is probably hardly uncommon.However, it would also be very likely some girls are being 'promised' things or opportunities are being dangled.

IE: hey I can sponsor you through a shell company to get sponsored for a green card, blah blah blah.

I actually don't understand how the dynamic works tbh.

Or like do the bosses / pimps hold onto the girls passport when they arrive? And they got to work off a 'debt' per se to get back their life?

I wonder if any of these girls actually have long term plans. Because the chances of them finding a boyfriend / husband through this line of work is slim to none.

Their minds will be warped to hell after they pass their prime. I'm not sure if any these girls actually understand the long term implications of their jobs.

They've in essence sold their souls .

And in some part, the guys as well to some degree. I'll admit.

Phazze93
11-09-23, 00:45
Is it the Sunny with 34 DD cup?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sun2Also curious on this one! Plus this one.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/bella3

As a rule of thumb, if a girl is listed as 23 -- is it safe to say she's 30+?

How about 22? Late 20's?

21 = mid 20's?

I hardly see any girls listed at 20.

Goku17
11-09-23, 00:50
Hi, I hate to to bring bad news but felt it responsible to bring some awareness to this. This morning (Nov 8) 3 brothel owners were arrested (2 in Boston, 1 in Torrance) and while the CNN article doesn't talk about it, the DOJ website confirms this is an Asian agency operating in Massachusetts and Tysons Virginia. For reasons I will describe, this may affect Socal in the future. Even though the guy in Torrance got caught, I feel like we'll be ok. They have obvious hookers walking Figueroa street at 2-3 am in the morning and cops just drive by.

Jax213
11-09-23, 01:00
Decided to ask the booker for a younger girl and he recommended I see Sunny. I went to a familiar location and waited for the okay. As I got the signal I went up to the room and I am happy to report back that Sunny is actually young and she is very cute. She is one of the cuter and younger girls that I have seen available. Will have to enjoy her while she is here. Her service is good too. She is skinny and had big D cups that are fun to suck and play with. She met me at the door in a cute schoolgirl outfit and heels. I was already drooling at the door since she looks like a college student to me. We start of with some nice gentle kissing then its quickly proceeds to DFK. We have a blue toast and we take a quick shower. Then its back to the bedroom. She had me sit on the side of the bed where she proceeded to give me a nice and long BBBJ. It felt so good I wanted to just let her keep going but seeing her ass and pussy in the mirror I had to fuck her. I pull her up and have her get into doggy and start fucking her. As I am fucking her she starts to get into and and starts pounding back. It felt so good. I couldn't last long and was about to cum so I have her turn around and give me a BBBJ and I cum in her mouth. She gives me a nice massage then we start kissing each other again. She is a good kisser and knows how to use her tongue. As I start to get hard again she gets on top and starts to slide on my cock getting me excited. She kept teasing me with the camel slide. Then she slides my cock inside and starts to grind on my cock. We go through missionary as well and I cum inside. I was spent. Have to thank the booker for not letting me down with the recommendation. I already booked another appointment for this weekend to play with her again. She is just too cute.Did she have any tattoos?

Maybe we can I'd her by markings.

Orthopodly651
11-09-23, 01:58
Even though the guy in Torrance got caught, I feel like we'll be ok. They have obvious hookers walking Figueroa street at 2-3 am in the morning and cops just drive by.I was going to say wasn't there a recent law that passed in CA easing up on it? But I think its mainly for those loitering types in the street.

SsStuntCock
11-09-23, 06:18
Even though the guy in Torrance got caught, I feel like we'll be ok. They have obvious hookers walking Figueroa street at 2-3 am in the morning and cops just drive by.And let's not forget all the "spas" that may or may not look like a scene from 'Rush Hour 2'.

LoveFromFrank
11-09-23, 08:31

This is a relatively easy case for homeland security. All cooperating suspects, unlike drug dealers and other criminals.These weren't some local police busting an AMP. This was the feds and their investigation that started in 2020. With that much homework, going through trash, getting customers for interrogation, bank trails etc, there is virtually no way that guy in the report didn't have shops stood up in Los Angeles. Someone (s) definitely going to pay the piper. That said, the market and population for mongers is DEEP here. I would be surprised if they chose to prosecute johns. There's just really too many and California courts are backed up as is. Keep your nose clean, don't do anything stupid for your favorite girl I. E. Lease an apartment in your name for them to work out of etc.

KingsFoil
11-09-23, 08:37
I would love to drop more reviews but since like 80 or 90% of girls I can't see because they can't take magnum. Anytime I discover a new girl who let's me go super Saiyan on her I let the board know.Go to Brazil and Colombia. Asians are built to serve Asians. And well. You know.

I'm sure there are exceptions, and I'm sure everyone reading this is one.

KingsFoil
11-09-23, 08:40
Even though the guy in Torrance got caught, I feel like we'll be ok. They have obvious hookers walking Figueroa street at 2-3 am in the morning and cops just drive by.Never Monger in Torrance. Just memorize that rule. There is a whole other world that excludes Torrance. You're missing nothing but a long drive by always skipping Torrance.

Torrance is the Asian capital of we know what you do there but you don't do it here because we live here. Go next door.