PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168

SsStuntCock
10-09-23, 20:58
When I saw Pink about a decade ago. She had that ugly ass ajumma style lion perm that made her like an aunty LOL.Hence the inspiration behind costumes like this.

Phazze93
10-09-23, 22:42
3 seemingly new WLA BBFS providers.

Anyone tried yet? Or know if its a re-brand?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-ai

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/serina

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/anna

JoseMan
10-09-23, 23:58
Hence the inspiration behind costumes like this.I am honestly amazed that anyone will pay to visit Emma (former Pink) and even pay $100 extra for BB.

SsStuntCock
10-10-23, 00:10
Can find her at TER: 387377. Previously advertised pics attached are accurate; she looks better in real life. Sweet girl. Nice smile. Don't expect Kgirl level service. Not magnum approved, especially in DG. She seemed below average in flexibility.

Shonny Jins
10-10-23, 01:31
I missed her the first time she was around, but finally got a chance to try her out recently.

I think she qualifies for at least CYA to PHYA. Depends what's you like. Pictures are her but slightly glammed up. Face is pretty accurate though and she did her make up the same way. In person, her face really reminded me of a popular Chinese drama actress from back in the late 90's and early 2000's. (Zhao Wei, who also played the love interest in Shaolin Soccer and Mulan in the Chinese version of the live action Mulan from 2009. She looks likes her from around that time period). I'm going to try to compare her to Maia, who I haven't seen in awhile, so please excuse any inaccuracies. Her body is very similar to Maia, but I want to say that she edges out Maia a little in that department. She's got good sized man mades for her frame. I can't remember who has the bigger set between the two, but I think Krystal is perkier. She also has a slender and slightly toned midsection. Maia definitely beats her in the ass department, but still a good view in doggy. Her butt isn't as big as it is in the photos though. Overall, I think Krystal pulls a little ahead in looks over Maia.

Service and skills wise, Maia blows Krystal out of the water. They both speak very little English, but Maia will try to communicate and pull out the translator app to try to have a conversation. Maia has a giggly fun attitude, so the time leading up to the main event and the half time break is still engaging. Krystal, while having a smile on her face most of the time, has a quiet demeanor and maybe colder, more distant attitude, (she doesn't come off as having GPS or bitchy though, maybe just quiet introvert) but that could be because of the language barrier as well. Korean speaking brothers may have a better time / connection. I think your experience may improve with repeat visits though. Maia is more PSE, while Krystal is more GFE. BJ is pretty good though, with good suction and she tries to deep throat, but Maia's is better. Maia fucks back, while Krystal takes it.

Personally, I could see myself repeating, but I also might choose Hana and Maia over her as well, especially if I'm looking for a better connection and overall experience. I think she is worth checking out though.

In my Maia review awhile back, I said I wouldn't repeat, but at the time I was under the impression that one of my ATF's would be coming back (Eva), and I would choose her over Maia all day. Since Eva hasn't come back though, I have repeated with Maia a few times, but she doesn't make my rotation like Eva did. She's definitely a good back up for when my ATF's aren't around though. I think the top 3 for the all inclusive BB young girls right now are probably Hana, Maia, and Krystal, in that order.

Leocat2020
10-10-23, 02:27
Hence the inspiration behind costumes like this.BWAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA AAA!

I am so glad I never saw her like that!

Leocat2020
10-10-23, 02:28
When Emma was Pink / Tomi etc. She was the bomb. She is still has a hot milfy body but her face is starting to show the surgery she had done.Father time catches up to us all. 😕.

RockItAllNite
10-10-23, 08:21
GKS is a good booker. You have better chance with GKS but the best chance is with trusted reviewers. Perhaps people should tell GKS booker when they see a girl not in the pic.
Well done, Boner! Your recs are on the money. If I may I would just like to add a few comments IMHO. Yami is a category 3 (real but with P.S.). Maia is in the real category, both face and body are accurate.

SsStuntCock
10-10-23, 10:52

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/serinaI haven't seen, but Serina previously toured in the Bay. TER: 353118.

Eddy68
10-10-23, 11:02
Disregard this post. I was able to get in with Sesang.

Anyone try the new J-Girl from Sesange; Baby AI? She's 340 all in.Am trying her today I can write review after I pump her full of my cum.

JoseMan
10-10-23, 11:03
In my Maia review awhile back, I said I wouldn't repeat, but at the time I was under the impression that one of my ATF's would be coming back (Eva), and I would choose her over Maia all day. Since Eva hasn't come back though, I have repeated with Maia a few times, but she doesn't make my rotation like Eva did. She's definitely a good back up for when my ATF's aren't around though. I think the top 3 for the all inclusive BB young girls right now are probably Hana, Maia, and Krystal, in that order.I wonder what happened to that hard body girl! Eva had a rocking body that made for all her other deficiencies (face and corky attitude). I thought Eva would be back but it seems that she might have sailed into sunset of retirement.

PumpNDump
10-10-23, 11:54
Kbliss.

Viki Iris Baby Ai Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upcharge).

BobLove
10-10-23, 14:50
AOE is real Japanese. Around 5'2 90 lb. All natural. Photos are either real or accurate representation. Very skinny and innocent, but also really skilled. She is definitely not new to this career.

TD Leafs
10-10-23, 17:18
I haven't seen, but Serina previously toured in the Bay. TER: 353118.Both M and CGLA were telling me she's great and recommending her But I didn't schedule. Waiting for some reviews first.

SsStuntCock
10-10-23, 18:01
Both M and CGLA were telling me she's great and recommending her But I didn't schedule. Waiting for some reviews first.A trusted source shared this:

Serina FBSA: 8-8-10-10.

MSOG, CIM, BBBJ, DATY, FIV.

YMMV as seen her many times now but it's been over a 1.5 yrs; if you click w / her you're in for a treat and the best massage (CMT quality).

Yes, she's MILFY but that ass!

Chef Boyardee
10-10-23, 18:35
Disregard this post. I was able to get in with Sesang.

Anyone try the new J-Girl from Sesange; Baby AI? She's 340 all in.She's ok but not spectacular, about what I expected. Checked all the boxes and had a fun attitude. All around technique a little lower than your average Kgirl, but good enough. Hopefully she has a good experience and tells her younger and / or hotter friends to visit.

Thud1
10-10-23, 19:08
I would say why not check her out. People already said real pics.I booked Krystal for tomorrow and then 10 minutes later Booker sent me a message saying "Sorry, need to cancel. Krystal has age restrictions". By the way I am 58 year old Anyone have this happen before with Sesanggirls?

GBenson3
10-10-23, 20:52
3 seemingly new WLA BBFS providers.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-ai

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/serina

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/annaYeah, I tried Anna at MW.

Review is in the review thread from 2 days ago.

Hope this helps.

DankDonk
10-10-23, 21:51
Damn Hera looks hot af; bring her up here Bookers!!IMO don't get too hyped expecting HYA LOL. I saw her once in the bay and I think she's one of the North korean girls that are grouped in the SJ area. If you're into tiny spinners youll prob like her but unusually tiny, malnourished looking girls freak me out.

Vulcan1009
10-10-23, 22:23
I booked Krystal for tomorrow and then 10 minutes later Booker sent me a message saying "Sorry, need to cancel. Krystal has age restrictions". By the way I am 58 year old Anyone have this happen before with Sesanggirls?Is she serving 60+ seniors only? Does she have AARP special? Hope she is wheel chair accessible, LOL.

Phazze93
10-10-23, 22:23
I haven't seen, but Serina previously toured in the Bay. TER: 353118.Thanks bro, those aren't rookie # of reviews lmao.

Am trying her today I can write review after I pump her full of my cum.How was it? Seems like reviews put her under Kgirl performance level. How would you rate physical?

A trusted source shared this:
Serina FBSA: 8-8-10-10.
MSOG, CIM, BBBJ, DATY, FIV.
YMMV as seen her many times now but it's been over a 1.5 yrs; if you click w / her you're in for a treat and the best massage (CMT quality).
Yes, she's MILFY but that ass!She's got a ton of reviews on TER 180+ soooo she's def been in the game.

Actual MILFY? C-section or looseness you heard? Her TER says she's 21-25 but given her time in the industry, I'd assume over 30?

I booked Krystal for tomorrow and then 10 minutes later Booker sent me a message saying "Sorry, need to cancel. Krystal has age restrictions". By the way I am 58 year old Anyone have this happen before with Sesanggirls?RIP bro, never heard of this before. But then again I'm early 30's. Didn't even know these girls had age restrictions. Or would assume they'd want older clients? No offense. I'd think a girl would assume younger dudes want to smash hard LOL.

DaeWrong
10-10-23, 22:59
Is she serving 60+ seniors only? Does she have AARP special? Hope she is wheel chair accessible, LOL.I am going to try and book Krystal this weekend through Sesang. I hope that 60+ is not true. I'll see what booker says LOL.

Korean under 40 here.

Slicer4
10-10-23, 23:00
I booked Krystal for tomorrow and then 10 minutes later Booker sent me a message saying "Sorry, need to cancel. Krystal has age restrictions". By the way I am 58 year old Anyone have this happen before with Sesanggirls?I highly doubt age is the real reason, I would bet that is their nice way to say 'too big'?

PounderMC
10-10-23, 23:50
Is she serving 60+ seniors only? Does she have AARP special? Hope she is wheel chair accessible, LOL.Do not go to bang session wearing your Depends underwear and dentures. LOL.

JoseMan
10-11-23, 00:35
AOE is real Japanese. Around 5'2 90 lb. All natural. Photos are either real or accurate representation. Very skinny and innocent, but also really skilled. She is definitely not new to this career.It is interesting! Mark my words but the flood of J_girl is sort of bad news because the J-Girls are charging more and on average their service is not as good as most K-Girls. So, soon we are going to see a price increase on some popular K-Girl or in general on k-girls.

SleeperPleasur
10-11-23, 01:15
I'm just trying to find out because its been roaming around in my mind since seeing the pictures, now idk about everyone else here, but I'm fairly certain after having an amazing experience with a Kgirl, you never want to forget right? Well I kind of feel like I'm having the mandela effect.

Hear me out, often times we get baited and switch but somehow get the same experience. And sometimes the girl is sometimes hotter than advertised, I kind of think it happened when I booked Aran when she was advertised here and when I booked and arrived. I remember the tattoos and based of Baby Sugar's pictures. I recognize that same tattoo on her right side.

So part of me wants to see if I'm just going crazy or maybe I did get baited and switch.

Not bitching or anything, I'm just over here thinking like. "was Baby Sugar covering for Aran?" Ill book later this week to test my theory.

I would like your inputs too if anything or if anyone had the same thought as me.

LoveCoffee
10-11-23, 09:34
Hello all! Newbie here, I was trying to book some KGirls near the LA area and it's extremely difficult considering I have no references.

Can anyone help me in getting in with a booker and / or know a booker that takes alt verification when no references are available.

Thanks.

Thud1
10-11-23, 10:05
I highly doubt age is the real reason, I would bet that is their nice way to say 'too big'?You may be right. I have been ban from several providers (Lyn for ex.) over the years because of size, even though I am gentle and don't go to pound town. LOL!

Lyn's booke.

SpideyLennon
10-11-23, 10:22
It is interesting! Mark my words but the flood of J_girl is sort of bad news because the J-Girls are charging more and on average their service is not as good as most K-Girls. So, soon we are going to see a price increase on some popular K-Girl or in general on k-girls.Damn, I wish we could just do a strike like thw writers guild or kaiser LOL.

PumpNDump
10-11-23, 11:43
Kbliss humpday listing.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upcharge).

Zixin
10-11-23, 12:32
Ju.

Appreciate the let know. Just finished the 3-some with the trio and can confirm the 3 of them have great synergy. I've seen all three individually and received more than satisfactory service in multiple occasions but the price tag wouldn't be worth it unless they actually get into it with each other. I saw Chu and Ari when they had their time together and the 3-some with these three were the only thing that topped it. Absolutely floored and had a blast watching them eat each other out and take a load to the face with them huddled up next to each other. I do suspect Chu is the one running the show behind the scenes as she would direct them and have them form up on 69's for mouth / pussy alternation and took the lead in getting the BBBJ and ball sack while the other two tended to my ass and make outs.

I don't have the scratch to indulge in it every week but I wish there were more options via 3-p's so I could see how they measure up against the competition. So far, this has been the best session in terms of service and stimulation both physically and visually. Again, been with two girls before and each individually but this was on a whole nother level in terms of amounts of tits and ass floating around for my use to make of with attention on me.Just curious what the damage is? Is it just the three individual combined together or is there a discount for seeing all three together?

SolarisMan
10-11-23, 13:07
You may be right. I have been ban from several providers (Lyn for ex.) over the years because of size, even though I am gentle and don't go to pound town. LOL! Lyn's booker.I guess size does MATTER after all.

JohnHada
10-11-23, 13:14
I guess size does MATTER after all.Are you 100% sure you got banned from lyn and krystal due to size and not other reasons?

I got blacklisted because I kept texting booker for availability and she finally said stop and blocked me.

Or I know another monger got blocked because he had bad hygiene LOL.

I believe lynn and krystal can handle bigger size from what I've been told.

InternDavid
10-11-23, 13:31
It sounds like you got bait and switched (but in a good way LOL) depending on the day of the session. I'm pretty sure Aran has not been in LA for a couple of weeks. I think I saw her touring.

I'm just trying to find out because its been roaming around in my mind since seeing the pictures, now idk about everyone else here, but I'm fairly certain after having an amazing experience with a Kgirl, you never want to forget right? Well I kind of feel like I'm having the mandela effect.

Hear me out, often times we get baited and switch but somehow get the same experience. And sometimes the girl is sometimes hotter than advertised, I kind of think it happened when I booked Aran when she was advertised here and when I booked and arrived. I remember the tattoos and based of Baby Sugar's pictures. I recognize that same tattoo on her right side.

So part of me wants to see if I'm just going crazy or maybe I did get baited and switch.

Not bitching or anything, I'm just over here thinking like. "was Baby Sugar covering for Aran?" Ill book later this week to test my theory.

I would like your inputs too if anything or if anyone had the same thought as me.

DaeWrong
10-11-23, 13:44
Are you 100% sure you got banned from lyn and krystal due to size and not other reasons?

I got blacklisted because I kept texting booker for availability and she finally said stop and blocked me.

I believe lynn and krystal can handle bigger size from what I've been told.I hope anyone that has bad hygiene gets banned. That is just disgusting LOL.

PounderMC
10-11-23, 13:51
Are you 100% sure you got banned from lyn and krystal due to size and not other reasons?

I believe lynn and krystal can handle bigger size from what I've been told.I have made four visits so far with Krystal with no problem, pounding her with my large rod with no complaints from her, she even DT me in shower before leaving.

InternDavid
10-11-23, 14:07
Hello all! Newbie here, I was trying to book some KGirls near the LA area and it's extremely difficult considering I have no references.

Can anyone help me in getting in with a booker and / or know a booker that takes alt verification when no references are available.

Thanks.Depends on how much personal info you want to give. There a are several bookers who take new clients without references. They will require some sort of personal info and they say they will delete it after the first appointment. They will ask for some or all of the following: driver's license, pay stubs, selfie with I'd, physical mail addressed to you.

From what I've seen CGLA requires the most personal info but they also have the broadest selection of girls so you may not ever need to go to another booker. I've read that Top Angels has much easier verification but I haven't tried them personally.

SolarisMan
10-11-23, 15:09

I believe Lynn and Krystal can handle bigger size from what I've been told.

FYI, I have not seen Krystal nor have I attempted to book her. So, I would not know if I am blocked or not blocked. On Lynn, I saw her few times in 2017 or 2018 (can't recall the exact year) but I never went back to repeat.

My comment in post#38279: "I guess size that matter" is in respect how some chicks in general tell their BF or SO: "Oh size really does not matter"...LOL

LotusBoy
10-11-23, 17:37

I would like your inputs too if anything or if anyone had the same thought as me.I tried booking Aran recently and was told she was on vacation. Probably touring somewhere. I feel you got baited and switch unless she just came back recently but I don't think she is back yet. How was your time with Baby Sugar?

MiamiHeat2020
10-11-23, 22:20
Depends on how much personal info you want to give. There a are several bookers who take new clients without references. They will require some sort of personal info and they say they will delete it after the first appointment. They will ask for some or all of the following: driver's license, pay stubs, selfie with I'd, physical mail addressed to you.

From what I've seen CGLA requires the most personal info but they also have the broadest selection of girls so you may not ever need to go to another booker. I've read that Top Angels has much easier verification but I haven't tried them personally.Can some of the OGs chime in to confirm whether CGLA and the main bookers delete your personal info?

MiamiHeat2020
10-11-23, 22:22
Going to eventually see both during my monthly WLA trips but just curious how you guys that have seen both of them would compare each of their pros and cons? Body, face, service, attitude?

SsStuntCock
10-11-23, 23:36
Going to eventually see both during my monthly WLA trips but just curious how you guys that have seen both of them would compare each of their pros and cons? Body, face, service, attitude?Spinner? Krystal. Not spinner? Juni. Both recommended. Full stop.

ReDtoLaunch
10-12-23, 01:55
Am trying her today I can write review after I pump her full of my cum.So how's she ranked amongst the current sesang girls?

Vulcan1009
10-12-23, 02:23
Can some of the OGs chime in to confirm whether CGLA and the main bookers delete your personal info?Yeah, once you gave them your info, it is out there to pass on to everyone for good.

You see, I started long ago from the CV era so was never gave out my info and it has been pass down for generations so most booker knows me.

But once you gave them anything, it will be share to everyone and expect your info becomes public for good.

One other way is that signed up HX and see a few locals to build your rating, then you contact booker through HX for booking.

That way they have your number for reference but not personal info.

Vulcan1009
10-12-23, 02:29
It is interesting! Mark my words but the flood of J_girl is sort of bad news because the J-Girls are charging more and on average their service is not as good as most K-Girls. So, soon we are going to see a price increase on some popular K-Girl or in general on k-girls.Mark my word, I will only see K-girls because of their pricing, LOL.

J-girls can charge all they want like private delight or GPS rate, but lower tier 320-340 would be always the sweet spot since the economy is so bad right now.

Also, most of the j-girls are not BBFS and most have tiny tits. So yeah, hell no.

Vulcan1009
10-12-23, 02:32
I highly doubt age is the real reason, I would bet that is their nice way to say 'too big'?He knows what he did to other provider, that's why that particular booker blocked him.

Someone is not telling something here, hehehehehe.

Stonkz
10-12-23, 02:54
So how's she ranked amongst the current sesang girls?Typical j girl service. Of course not as good as k girl service. But I like something new once in a while and I haven't fucked a J girl in a long time. She's small, has white skin but not a spinner (average body). Not much english, had to use translator. She's also not that flexible but she let me fuck her however I wanted. She's really nice. But don't expect K girl service, she seems very reserved. Allowed for 2 shots. It's good she's at a lower price point tho.

Anyone know if Krystal's service has gotten better since she got back?

Thud1
10-12-23, 09:46

I believe lynn and krystal can handle bigger size from what I've been told.You guys have gotten off topic. Getting an appointment cancelled with Krystal was stated by Booker as "Age Restriction". Not this speculation.

Because of Size, Hygiene, etc. The point is, I used a new phone number and the booker asked me to verify my name and age and also my old number. When I did that, booker made the appointment with Krystal, no problem. 10 minutes later, cancelled saying Krystal has "Age Restrictions". I have seen most of their other providers numerous times. So instead of Krystal, I booked Maia without any issue. So maybe the Age 58 triggered something. ?

LoveFromFrank
10-12-23, 10:46
I hope anyone that has bad hygiene gets banned. That is just disgusting LOL.I remember a time where I met a girl and she deadass told me some dude the week prior had shit stains in his boxers and it permeated through the apartment so much they closed shop for the day to let the apartment breathe. It's fucking unreal how unprepared some people come to an appointment LOL.

Throwawayhok89
10-12-23, 11:07
I remember a time where I met a girl and she deadass told me some dude the week prior had shit stains in his boxers and it permeated through the apartment so much they closed shop for the day to let the apartment breathe. It's fucking unreal how unprepared some people come to an appointment LOL.This is terrible, I feel so bad for all the shit (pun intended) kgirls deal with. Is it so hard to whip your ass. I can't imagine the horror those who offer rim job services. LOL.

TempletonRat
10-12-23, 11:08
So how's she ranked amongst the current sesang girls?Wait, is Baby Ai different from Baby Aoi and Ae discussed elsewhere here?

Is Baby Sugar different from regular Sugar, who's been around a while?

Shit is getting confusing!

AlexisDavis
10-12-23, 11:33
Going to eventually see both during my monthly WLA trips but just curious how you guys that have seen both of them would compare each of their pros and cons? Body, face, service, attitude?Never seen Juni, but my two cents on Krystal is that I can see no reason to see Krystal over Maia. I disagree that she has a better body than Maia. Maia has a really nice butt and her body is tighter. They are about the same size, I don't think Krystal was more petite. Face wise Krystal doesn't resemble her pics to me, the same way that Ina and Maia don't resemble their pics, even though they are real. Their faces are far too photoshopped. Krystal's jaw is much wider than the photos. Service wise Maia takes a huge lead because of reasons most people already know. Krystal's service was below average at best, and most importantly, she's really loose for such a small girl. She was honestly the loosest kgirl I've ever seen, I saw her after not releasing for over a week and I had trouble finishing. Also had restrictions, like be gentle on DATY, no DATO, no CIM. Attitude wise, Maia is much more personable and bubbly. She was a nice girl, but like I said, there's really no reason I would ever choose to see her over Maia or Hana if I wanted a spinner in WLA.

DaeWrong
10-12-23, 11:36
You guys have gotten off topic. Getting an appointment cancelled with Krystal was stated by Booker as "Age Restriction". Not this speculation.

Because of Size, Hygiene, etc. The point is, I used a new phone number and the booker asked me to verify my name and age and also my old number. When I did that, booker made the appointment with Krystal, no problem. 10 minutes later, cancelled saying Krystal has "Age Restrictions". I have seen most of their other providers numerous times. So instead of Krystal, I booked Maia without any issue. So maybe the Age 58 triggered something.Something def happened. I've read reviews on TER where she's seen older than 58.

PumpNDump
10-12-23, 12:24
Kbliss Thursday roundup.

JohnHada
10-12-23, 17:09
Hi, can anyone confirm that Kbliss books Hana?

I don't see Hana on their website. I thought only Sesanggirls books Hana exclusively.

Thanks for the clarification!

Kbliss Thursday roundup.

Blip
10-12-23, 17:26
Well, I hope the girl didn't offer rimming. That would be really nasty. Maybe he wanted 2girls1cup type experience.

I remember a time where I met a girl and she deadass told me some dude the week prior had shit stains in his boxers and it permeated through the apartment so much they closed shop for the day to let the apartment breathe. It's fucking unreal how unprepared some people come to an appointment LOL.

RockItAllNite
10-13-23, 08:50
Yeah, once you gave them your info, it is out there to pass on to everyone for good.

You see, I started long ago from the CV era so was never gave out my info and it has been pass down for generations so most booker knows me.

But once you gave them anything, it will be share to everyone and expect your info becomes public for good.

One other way is that signed up HX and see a few locals to build your rating, then you contact booker through HX for booking.

That way they have your number for reference but not personal info.The CV era was the golden age. Real pics and plenty of HYAs coming and going all the time. Kgirl competition was at an all-time high.

Pricing was right.

SolarisMan
10-13-23, 11:30
The CV era was the golden age. Real pics and plenty of HYAs coming and going all the time. Kgirl competition was at an all-time high.

Pricing was right.Very True! The time that each booker had its own group of girls that were exclusive to one booker and there was competition on getting the best looking girl whereas now bookers share girls that are mostly mediocre at best.

PumpNDump
10-13-23, 11:45
Kbliss Friday fun slots.

MiamiHeat2020
10-13-23, 12:42
Can find her at TER: 387377. Previously advertised pics attached are accurate; she looks better in real life. Sweet girl. Nice smile. Don't expect Kgirl level service. Not magnum approved, especially in DG. She seemed below average in flexibility.She looks pretty good in those pics, but I heard she kisses with just sticking her tongue out and doesn't DT?

TD Leafs
10-13-23, 12:45
Or was she always here but I just missed her. Damn great times with her but haven't seen her in few yrs.

Too bad she's in OC.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/kiss1

PounderMC
10-13-23, 12:58
Was waiting in car for my appointment, watched this video: youtube.com , it got me so pumped up I unloaded three times inside the provider. Leaving, my rod was still stiff; as I was walking by several doors, a chick comes out of door several feet in front of me and locks her door. She turns her head to look as I was close by, she notices my stiff rod,. Horny single young chicks in that building complex, the one with mickey dees and starbucks nearby.

PogeyBait
10-13-23, 17:00
Saw some talk about Sharon or at least, this Sharon I think. Too many Sharon's but I digress.

Wanted to get it in before I take a trip up north to SF and she had immediate availability so I TOFFT and got an afternoon appointment on the west side and got what I would call quality poon for under three benjis. Solid deal as most Bb specials are IMO given that if I wanted to bb someone else in MW, it be another buck fifty. It's definitely her but obvious photoshop but not misleading. Stacked girl with soft tits and a plump ass and can take a pretty solid pounding from doggy. DFK friendly and had a good amount of time on my back as I let her do her head work. Came on her tits and skipped back to my car with the bags in the back. Dick still has a bit of residue from her as I wait for my Tesla to charge at a charging station and I'm getting riled up again. Might have to pay our northern folks a visit while I'm up there. Happy Friday guys.

A link to distinguish which Sharon I'm referring to.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sharon1

Rizzler808
10-13-23, 17:11
Been slow to post all my goings out but will update as I had a new experience earlier this week with Cindy, the westside MILF, and this girl unpon entry showed me her new collection of toys and asked if I wanted to try them out. She had dildos, cuffs, gags, you name it. I haven't had the pleasure of using anything like these except during a dominatrix session in NY in my younger days but good lord was it something else. First time I used a vibrating dildo on woman and she was able to direct me to get her sweet spot and then I got the fireworks with almost an exorcist back bending orgasm. She tied to me to bed afterwards and with a bit of courage on my part, plugged my ass for some prostate play and rode in top to what may have been the most intense orgasm I've had. Never been one to get super kinky with this sort of stuff but I guess I've found out now I like a bit of play up the bum. Not sure if it's common but hey, here we are.

MiamiHeat2020
10-13-23, 19:13
Saw some talk about Sharon or at least, this Sharon I think. Too many Sharon's but I digress.

Wanted to get it in before I take a trip up north to SF and she had immediate availability so I TOFFT and got an afternoon appointment on the west side and got what I would call quality poon for under three benjis. Solid deal as most Bb specials are IMO given that if I wanted to bb someone else in MW, it be another buck fifty. It's definitely her but obvious photoshop but not misleading. Stacked girl with soft tits and a plump ass and can take a pretty solid pounding from doggy. DFK friendly and had a good amount of time on my back as I let her do her head work. Came on her tits and skipped back to my car with the bags in the back. Dick still has a bit of residue from her as I wait for my Tesla to charge at a charging station and I'm getting riled up again. Might have to pay our northern folks a visit while I'm up there. Happy Friday guys.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sharon1She looks heavyset even in P.S. Pics. What's her bf% based on this chart: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/03/48/4b/03484b34b206fc464f32741d997436b0.png.

MiamiHeat2020
10-13-23, 19:13
Was waiting in car for my appointment, watched this video: youtube.com , it got me so pumped up I unloaded three times inside the provider. Leaving, my rod was still stiff; as I was walking by several doors, a chick comes out of door several feet in front of me and locks her door. She turns her head to look as I was close by, she notices my stiff rod,. Horny single young chicks in that building complex, the one with mickey dees and starbucks nearby.Your youtube link doesn't go to a video.

MiamiHeat2020
10-13-23, 19:16
Been slow to post all my goings out but will update as I had a new experience earlier this week with Cindy, the westside MILF, and this girl unpon entry showed me her new collection of toys and asked if I wanted to try them out. She had dildos, cuffs, gags, you name it. I haven't had the pleasure of using anything like these except during a dominatrix session in NY in my younger days but good lord was it something else. First time I used a vibrating dildo on woman and she was able to direct me to get her sweet spot and then I got the fireworks with almost an exorcist back bending orgasm. She tied to me to bed afterwards and with a bit of courage on my part, plugged my ass for some prostate play and rode in top to what may have been the most intense orgasm I've had. Never been one to get super kinky with this sort of stuff but I guess I've found out now I like a bit of play up the bum. Not sure if it's common but hey, here we are.That sounds fun more providers should offer toys to try out.

Slicer4
10-13-23, 19:23
That sounds fun more providers should offer toys to try out.One of them has a lot of toys, just ask them and enjoy!

MazeMoon
10-13-23, 21:31
Has anyone tried Gia with sweet Asian gem? I have an appointment later, wondering what to expect.

PogeyBait
10-13-23, 21:48
She looks heavyset even in P.S. Pics. What's her bf% based on this chart: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/03/48/4b/03484b34b206fc464f32741d997436b0.png.She's not a spinner but any definition but thick. Got them honey thighs.

PogeyBait
10-13-23, 21:50
Been slow to post all my goings out but will update as I had a new experience earlier this week with Cindy, the westside MILF, and this girl unpon entry showed me her new collection of toys and asked if I wanted to try them out. She had dildos, cuffs, gags, you name it. I haven't had the pleasure of using anything like these except during a dominatrix session in NY in my younger days but good lord was it something else. First time I used a vibrating dildo on woman and she was able to direct me to get her sweet spot and then I got the fireworks with almost an exorcist back bending orgasm. She tied to me to bed afterwards and with a bit of courage on my part, plugged my ass for some prostate play and rode in top to what may have been the most intense orgasm I've had. Never been one to get super kinky with this sort of stuff but I guess I've found out now I like a bit of play up the bum. Not sure if it's common but hey, here we are.Hey! Nothing wrong with butt stuff my man. At the end of the day, we all have what we're into. Solid review though. May see what it's all about since I have visited Mary in Pasadena and her prostate massage was top notch too.

WaffleEater
10-13-23, 22:03

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sharon1Just got done seeing her after I read this review as I was torn between her and June but after a quick search of June, it was an easy choice. She's definitely stacked and her ass reminds me of another girl that used to come through here from a while back, tiana, another westside mama with a booty. Super spankable and full without it being just fat. Some girls are just blessed with a thick booty and it would seem Sharon is one of them. Not sure what the makeup of it is as I've fucked a lot of Colombian beauties with that BBL and it's a different feel when it's just a fat ass. Regardless, she does do better in doggy than anything else and will suck you off like she owes you money. Friendly to a standard cream pie but was very accepting of me having her get down and jizz all over her D cups. Would rec for the guys who love a full sized body.

Vulcan1009
10-13-23, 22:37
Or was she always here but I just missed her. Damn great times with her but haven't seen her in few yrs.

Too bad she's in OC.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/kiss1Wow, she is still around? Those photos are ancient!

SsStuntCock
10-14-23, 00:14
Can find her at TER: 387377. Previously advertised pics attached are accurate; she looks better in real life. Sweet girl. Nice smile. Don't expect Kgirl level service. Not magnum approved, especially in DG. She seemed below average in flexibility.

She looks pretty good in those pics, but I heard she kisses with just sticking her tongue out and doesn't DT?Her DFK with me was super mechanical, despite being on demand. Like, she just stuck her tongue out and waved it side-to-side. She didn't offer me DT action, and I can't say her headgame in general was anything memorable.

Been talkin to other dudes and the sad consensus is that these j-girls are all hype. I haven't sampled any of the supposed "JAV" stars, so I couldn't tell you they're any better.

JoseMan
10-14-23, 00:40
Wow, she is still around? Those photos are ancient!Remember that Korean women don't age! For every passing decade, you only add one year to their age.

Pkim31
10-14-23, 02:59
Wow, she is still around? Those photos are ancient!The first pic is definitely from another era.

LoveFromFrank
10-14-23, 11:08
That sounds fun more providers should offer toys to try out.Just need to ask the girls once you get there really. A number of providers do now I believe. For example, when I had a trio done recently, I saw they had toys on another site for the occasion and they went to their closets and produced a number of them to use on each other and for me to use too. Thank god one of them wasn't a cock ring as that would've been weird to throw one on that another bro used LOL.

PounderMC
10-14-23, 12:00
Your youtube link doesn't go to a video.I saw this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEEMkQlGDik&t=183s.

PumpNDump
10-14-23, 12:16
Kbliss Saturday availability.

Viki Iris BabyAi Krystal Hana Maia Juni and Nina (upcharge).

ItsNotNothing2
10-14-23, 12:19
Saw the review for Sharon and I thought it was an anomaly with Chu but it seems to be much more common now.

Saw on another site that her and her friends offer trios and they produce toys to use on each other and our use should we visit and earlier this week I went and asked Chu if she had such things and boom, fucking vibrators galore. It would seem the menu's keep expanding as I suspect it's getting competitive in La so to compensate, girls will offer things that typically aren't.

The vibrators were fun though, and being the gorilla grip queen of Ktown, she always seems to get off fairly easily when you hit her sweet spot but there's not much we can do to mimic vibrations or dildos that rotate in a circle so seeing her having huge o's with a toy pressed up against her clit is truly something else. Kinda like sex on steroids and the vibrations felt nice as I could feel them in my nutsack before giving her the weekly load across the face and titties. Just got to ask and sometimes, you shall receive.

PounderMC
10-14-23, 12:37
Her DFK with me was super mechanical, despite being on demand. Like, she just stuck her tongue out and waved it side-to-side. She didn't offer me DT action, and I can't say her headgame in general was anything memorable.

Been talkin to other dudes and the sad consensus is that these j-girls are all hype. I haven't sampled any of the supposed "JAV" stars, so I couldn't tell you they're any better.I concur J-girls are lazier than k-girls; they just lay there, bjs are weak. Time for me to head to SD for sample fresh K-girls.

DaeWrong
10-14-23, 17:18
Has anyone seen Serina recently? I was thinking about booking her today but would like to hear back before trying her.

Just booked Kona again for today since she was so good last time for now.

MiamiHeat2020
10-14-23, 17:27
Saw the review for Sharon and I thought it was an anomaly with Chu but it seems to be much more common now.

Saw on another site that her and her friends offer trios and they produce toys to use on each other and our use should we visit and earlier this week I went and asked Chu if she had such things and boom, fucking vibrators galore. It would seem the menu's keep expanding as I suspect it's getting competitive in La so to compensate, girls will offer things that typically aren't.

The vibrators were fun though, and being the gorilla grip queen of Ktown, she always seems to get off fairly easily when you hit her sweet spot but there's not much we can do to mimic vibrations or dildos that rotate in a circle so seeing her having huge o's with a toy pressed up against her clit is truly something else. Kinda like sex on steroids and the vibrations felt nice as I could feel them in my nutsack before giving her the weekly load across the face and titties. Just got to ask and sometimes, you shall receive.Nice I'll have to checkout Chu sometime. Are most girls open to finishing on their face / tits?

MiamiHeat2020
10-14-23, 17:30
Just need to ask the girls once you get there really. A number of providers do now I believe. For example, when I had a trio done recently, I saw they had toys on another site for the occasion and they went to their closets and produced a number of them to use on each other and for me to use too. Thank god one of them wasn't a cock ring as that would've been weird to throw one on that another bro used LOL.Loll BYOCR bring your own cock ring. Thanks I'm going to be asking from now on.

MiamiHeat2020
10-14-23, 17:32
She's not a spinner but any definition but thick. Got them honey thighs.Thanks! The chart I've been using and I think some other posters have been using has been great to get somewhat of an objective view on looks.

Phazze93
10-14-23, 17:36
Hey yall -- thoughts on early vs. Late bookings?

Instinctively, I am always trying to book as early as possible. As to get these girls "fresher" in the mornings and not walk into a session where the girl got creampied less than 30 min ago haha.

But, are girls likely to underperform earlier in the day as a means of pacing themselves?

And you're obviously more rushed if there are back to back bookings and next monger is pulling up on time.

Flip side, last customer of the day. Girls exhausted? Already took like 5 dudes earlier in the day?

Just curious if anyone's got any insight LOL.

Slicer4
10-14-23, 18:26
Loll BYOCR bring your own cock ring. Thanks I'm going to be asking from now on.This list of toys I have seen keeps growing to my delight, LOL. Most girls keep it in the closet about it, and keep them in there too, so feel the vibe, ask and enjoy!

Lots of dildos / vibrators.

Arm and legs cuffs.

Mouth ball-gags.

Dog leashes.

Nipple clamps.

Rope.

Stockings.

Masks with mouth cutout.

Candles.

MalvinHarris
10-14-23, 19:38

Too bad she's in OC.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/kiss1Is this the same kiss with the TER page that she was just in Tysons corner?

SfoDavid67
10-14-23, 20:51
I notice more and more agency are now offering filming option, any idea how that works? Just hold your own cell phone? I realize it a pretty big up charge but may want to try it once.

Majieroero
10-14-23, 21:00
I saw all the raving reviews about Chu and finally took the plunge. Unfortunately, I did not find her to be attractive at all. I've been mongering in LA for over 10 years and I have a relatively good relationship with my bookers, so I'd like to believe that this wasn't B&S. But it's hard to believe this is the girl so many of you have been enamored by. Obviously YMMV so I digress.

P: Take 10 years off and photoshop the crap out of her. That's what those are.

L: Her dirty blonde hair, droopy eyes, and horse face was more than enough for me to change my mind about paying the bb up charge. I mean, guys. She looks like Eeyore with blonde hair and tits. Her body was mediocre at best. Decent looking tits for her age, loose stomach, and somewhat passable ass. I'm guessing she's in her late 30's or even 40's. I lowkey felt like she was entering GILF territory based on her looks.

E: Good enough.

A: Friendly and chatty, but I wasn't interested in her unfortunately.

S: Her service was fine, but nothing to write home about. BBBJ was enthusiastic, but many others can provide similar service with DT / BLS. Went through all positions and I had to settle with doggy to unload in the cover because I couldn't look at her face and be aroused.

Are: Hard no. I'll stick with my rotation of Maia, Juni, and Sammy with the occasional new girls.

JoseMan
10-14-23, 22:47
I saw all the raving reviews about Chu and finally took the plunge. Unfortunately, I did not find her to be attractive at all. I've been mongering in LA for over 10 years and I have a relatively good relationship with my bookers, so I'd like to believe that this wasn't B&S. But it's hard to believe this is the girl so many of you have been enamored by. Obviously YMMV so I digress.

L: Her dirty blonde hair, droopy eyes, and horse face was more than enough for me to change my mind about paying the bb up charge. I mean, guys. She looks like Eeyore with blonde hair and tits. Her body was mediocre at best. Decent looking tits for her age, loose stomach, and somewhat passable ass. I'm guessing she's in her late 30's or even 40's. I lowkey felt like she was entering GILF territory based on her looks.

S: Her service was fine, but nothing to write home about. BBBJ was enthusiastic, but many others can provide similar service with DT / BLS. Went through all positions and I had to settle with doggy to unload in the cover because I couldn't look at her face and be aroused.

Are: Hard no. I'll stick with my rotation of Maia, Juni, and Sammy with the occasional new girls.Nothing better than a honest review! My experience mirrors yours exactly but I only booked a 30 minutes and also went CFS. Luckily her head game is strong and she got me off with BJ. I was happy to leave after a very expensive BJ.

Sample Man
10-14-23, 23:21
So. Saw Mei today and had a good time.

Not shy, very good personality, cute face.

She told me her name for the AV was "Hinano Aiuchi".

https://njav.tv/ko/v/cawd-198

Attaching her vid for reference.

But she lost her baby fat, and looks better in my opinion.

Was a good time.

PePe44
10-15-23, 00:27

Are: Hard no. I'll stick with my rotation of Maia, Juni, and Sammy with the occasional new girls.Halle-frickin-lujah. I thought my judgement was off in outer space! Not that attractive and eyes too close together with long face. What is it with the top tier ratings and hype? Tries to bait you to take her out. But I guess everyone has their ideal type of gal.

DaeWrong
10-15-23, 02:44
Halle-frickin-lujah. I thought my judgement was off in outer space! Not that attractive and eyes too close together with long face. What is it with the top tier ratings and hype? Tries to bait you to take her out. But I guess everyone has their ideal type of gal.LOL I guess YMMV with her. She isn't the finest chick but I vibe well with her and the service is up there for sure. As for going out, I did go out with her one afternoon for some activities and to hang out (Legit cool personality and was just wanted to hang). No money involved.

RockItAllNite
10-15-23, 09:17

Too bad she's in OC.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/kiss1The OG Kiss. She was in my lineup for many years. Curvy body sweet lips and loves to suck and fuck. Wonder if time has been kind to her. Anybody see her recently?

CreamFire
10-15-23, 12:07
Halle-frickin-lujah. I thought my judgement was off in outer space! Not that attractive and eyes too close together with long face. What is it with the top tier ratings and hype? Tries to bait you to take her out. But I guess everyone has their ideal type of gal.Same thing happened to me when I gave my honest review on Ari! All of a sudden, multiple glowing reviews for her popped up, I get accused of being a booker, etc. That's great for those of who you like them but we could use our resources to better girls like baby sugar, celine, ina, etc But I guess it really depends on taste. Some won't even find those girls I mentioned attractive. Theres definitely some girls I thought were hot but unpopular for some odd reason. I guess there just won't be any universal standard of beauty. Maybe we just need a separate thread like classic beauty and new age beauty or something like that. Or separate thread for different age group reviewers like age 21- 45 reviewer club and 46 and over reviewer club.

MfcFan1999
10-15-23, 12:42
Just saw Kona from topangels today. Had a fantastic time. She's the best K girl I've seen to date!Saw Kona last week for lunch, Let's just say " great lunch"!

Met me at door nice DFK to say hello. Huge smile on her face which never left the entire session. She's got that GND vibe that I loved. Led me to room, disrobed, blue toast and quick rinse off no preview.

Back into bedroom, LFK and DFK while I'm grabbing her ass and she's stroking my cock. I slide my head down a bit and start sucking on her tits, switching back and forth between them. Slide my hand between her legs and feel her pussy is getting super wet as I suck her tits. I sit on edge of the bed and she gets on her knees and starts sucking jr like he was a tootsie roll pop and she wanted to get to the center!! I had to stop her before I busted a nut in her mouth.

She motioned me to lay back on the bed but I said no and instead made her layback so I could get to munching on that sweet pussy!! I started slowly darting my tongue in and out and then up and down, she started squeezing my head and saying "oh fuck" as I licked her soaking wet pussy like there was no tomorrow. All the while with a smile on her face. I licked her for what felt like an eternity and at least 2 or 3 cums before she motioned me up to fuck her. Cap on and I slide my cock into her and begin going to pound town. I lean in, DFK as my cock is sliding in and out and then back to sucking her tits while fucking her until jr busts a huge load.

Rest for a few minutes, massage and even a few minutes nap before she begins to suck jr to get him ready for round 2. After sucking jr and my balls to get him ready, hat on for round 2 and she gets on for a ride. I felt like I needed to put her in a saddle the way she rode my cock long and hard. I had to keep grabbing her waste to hold her up as she slides jr in and out of her pussy. A few times I was ready to bust but she was tired and slowed down but then got right back at it. I finally wanted to blow my load so grabbed her hips, leaned her towards me and pulled her up and down until jr exploded.

She climbed off, said "I'm so hot" and collapsed onto the pillow. Rested a minute, cleaned up jr and jumped back in shower to rinse off.

Kona was amazing, really loves what she does, she loves to Fuck! Will repeat.

PumpNDump
10-15-23, 12:53
Kbliss Sunday funday roster.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upsell).

FsKingk1
10-15-23, 13:47
Halle-frickin-lujah. I thought my judgement was off in outer space! Not that attractive and eyes too close together with long face. What is it with the top tier ratings and hype? Tries to bait you to take her out. But I guess everyone has their ideal type of gal.Yeah I agree. There's a glowing overexaggerated review on 9/16 of hers and the girls that work at that org. I've seen some of the girls that guy has reviewed, prettending he just moved from texas but reviews only the chicks in that org.

SolarisMan
10-15-23, 16:11
Same thing happened to me when I gave my honest review on Ari! All of a sudden, multiple glowing reviews for her popped up, I get accused of being a booker, etc. That's great for those of who you like them but we could use our resources to better girls like baby sugar, celine, ina, etc But I guess it really depends on taste. Some won't even find those girls I mentioned attractive. Theres definitely some girls I thought were hot but unpopular for some odd reason. I guess there just won't be any universal standard of beauty. Maybe we just need a separate thread like classic beauty and new age beauty or something like that. Or separate thread for different age group reviewers like age 21- 45 reviewer club and 46 and over reviewer club.No matter what, you eventually piss someone off when you write an honest review! It will be either the girl who actively reads the board, their booker's or the fan base / shill of the girl that you are reviewing.

However facts are facts and there are certain things that are indisputable and hard to argue such as baby Cherry or Celine are gorgeous, Elle has a great body, and Hana service is excellent. So when reading reviews, just take everything with a grain of salt and align yourself with TRUSTED dudes that have the same taste as you do.

LoveFromFrank
10-15-23, 19:29
Same thing happened to me when I gave my honest review on Ari! All of a sudden, multiple glowing reviews for her popped up, I get accused of being a booker, etc. That's great for those of who you like them but we could use our resources to better girls like baby sugar, celine, ina, etc But I guess it really depends on taste. Some won't even find those girls I mentioned attractive. Theres definitely some girls I thought were hot but unpopular for some odd reason. I guess there just won't be any universal standard of beauty. Maybe we just need a separate thread like classic beauty and new age beauty or something like that. Or separate thread for different age group reviewers like age 21- 45 reviewer club and 46 and over reviewer club.It's inevitable when at the end of the day, our bias are going to differ from someone else. At the end of the day I really believe most dudes here are just sharing their experience and nothing more. Sometimes they believe they've landed someone they vibe with and think is a smoke show. Sometimes you step on a landmine and it was a poor expense spent. It's the nature of game and we shouldn't demonize and launch accusations just because it wasn't the bees knees every time.

That is an interesting idea though. Korean bb agency is kind of a broad spectrum. Making forums to focus on qualities through consensus may be able to help bros who are partial to certain demographics to share intel to those who their interest align to avoid disappointment.

LoveFromFrank
10-15-23, 19:33
I notice more and more agency are now offering filming option, any idea how that works? Just hold your own cell phone? I realize it a pretty big up charge but may want to try it once.Hold my phone. I mean, unless you have a nice camera set up, idk what else you'd do. Sometime I do find a night stand or a dress to be a good place to set up so you don't end up being one hand down and just make sure you and the girl are centered up if you're not looking for that up close shot.

For what it's worth, I've tried it with a few girls and it's a good novelty at first but that extra upcharge isn't really all that worth it imo. 3 of those and that's a whole nother session, ya know?

SDPewPew
10-15-23, 22:39
Anyone seen Lady Ari from SAG yet? Heard she's looks like an ABG but with GPS which is a huge turn off for me.

Omfgitzjin
10-15-23, 22:50
Haven't had an amazing BBBJ In a minute. So far Momo sits at the top slot but I'm looking for more. Saw yami recently and hers was pretty good but not a lot of girls do the BJ with hand twist.

Anyone know of BBBJ connoisseurs?

BonerAppetitty
10-15-23, 23:54
I already certified her in LA before. Those are her real and accurate pics. I smelled a little GPS when chatting but that was not a problem in bed. Her hot lean body and tight pussy made me rock hard. She was great. CIP available for 100 extra. GPS is no problem when you got the cash. I neither want or have the cash to spend on GPS girls.

Anyone seen Lady Ari from SAG yet? Heard she's looks like an ABG but with GPS which is a huge turn off for me.

BonerAppetitty
10-15-23, 23:56
We just need more legit reviewers to continue to review. TER got infested with shills and fakes cause legit reviewers stop contributing. Shills and fakes don't play by the rules.

I came here to establish the "standard" of girls I want in OC / LA. See all those ads saying "pretty and young", "HYA", or just "young"? My goal was to get more bros to join me and make a difference. I know some bookers and bosses took notice. They are delivering.

Your review of CGLA Ari (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=6588743&viewfull=1#post6588743) was fair. I could see why people liked her. People implied I was a shill too cause they didn't like my type as much. That didn't stop me drilling my type ad nauseam.

Same thing happened to me when I gave my honest review on Ari! All of a sudden, multiple glowing reviews for her popped up, I get accused of being a booker, etc. That's great for those of who you like them but we could use our resources to better girls like baby sugar, celine, ina, etc But I guess it really depends on taste. Some won't even find those girls I mentioned attractive. Theres definitely some girls I thought were hot but unpopular for some odd reason. I guess there just won't be any universal standard of beauty. Maybe we just need a separate thread like classic beauty and new age beauty or something like that. Or separate thread for different age group reviewers like age 21- 45 reviewer club and 46 and over reviewer club.

BonerAppetitty
10-16-23, 00:12
Booker would have said so if it was a size issue. It's not a good idea to spread rumor a girl won't see older guys. OGs (Old Guys) have the most money.

A booker told me a potential HYA can't see me cause I am not in her preferred age range. I didn't want to make the OGs disappointed that some young girls have age discrimination. Things may be different for VIPs. One girl confirmed booker may make the case for VIPs, even if size too big.

You guys have gotten off topic. Getting an appointment cancelled with Krystal was stated by Booker as "Age Restriction". Not this speculation.

Because of Size, Hygiene, etc. The point is, I used a new phone number and the booker asked me to verify my name and age and also my old number. When I did that, booker made the appointment with Krystal, no problem. 10 minutes later, cancelled saying Krystal has "Age Restrictions". I have seen most of their other providers numerous times. So instead of Krystal, I booked Maia without any issue. So maybe the Age 58 triggered something. ?

MrBlackRabbit
10-16-23, 00:17
I already certified her in LA before. Those are her real and accurate pics. I smelled a little GPS when chatting but that was not a problem in bed. Her hot lean body and tight pussy made me rock hard. She was great. CIP available for 100 extra. GPS is no problem when you got the cash. I neither want or have the cash to spend on GPS girls.She's adding an extra 100 on top of 100 bb for CIP now?

BonerAppetitty
10-16-23, 00:36
The last bastion of real photoshop pics. Thanks for the feeback. I believe you. Maia (agreed as category 1) and most girls are at least category 3. Girls in category 3 or higher actually care about their craft (of serving the boner). Other girls just want to trick you or make a quick buck. I thought about seeing Yami but got side tracked by younger girls. I believed her pics might be real (category 4) but put into category 5 just in case for the bros.

Well done, Boner! Your recs are on the money. If I may I would just like to add a few comments IMHO. Yami is a category 3 (real but with P.S.). Maia is in the real category, both face and body are accurate.

RockItAllNite
10-16-23, 09:10
I already certified her in LA before. Those are her real and accurate pics. I smelled a little GPS when chatting but that was not a problem in bed. Her hot lean body and tight pussy made me rock hard. She was great. CIP available for 100 extra. GPS is no problem when you got the cash. I neither want or have the cash to spend on GPS girls.Lady Ari formerly Ari is HYA certified by me as well. Those pics are her real face. She is about 5'6" - 5'7". Yes, she has GPS and is in it for the money. Which of these girls is not?

However, once you have your cock is inside her with those long sexy legs spread wide as you plunge her her tight pussy and fuck her doggie to see her S-shape for or the first time you will forget that $$ She is not the most repeatable since she is not service-oriented. She is a try for a few, then move on in search of the HYA with looks and service.

RockItAllNite
10-16-23, 09:50
No matter what, you eventually piss someone off when you write an honest review! It will be either the girl who actively reads the board, their booker's or the fan base / shill of the girl that you are reviewing.

However facts are facts and there are certain things that are indisputable and hard to argue such as baby Cherry or Celine are gorgeous, Elle has a great body, and Hana service is excellent. So when reading reviews, just take everything with a grain of salt and align yourself with TRUSTED dudes that have the same taste as you do.I don't agree with SolarisMan on certain issues but I agree with him on this post for sure. I like Ari but I respect your right / opinion not to.

I also have broader tastes in women than I once did when I was younger. Everyone has their on preferences. Ari reminds me of an ex-gymnast body. And I think she has a pretty face with a great curvy ass. She is very sweet and service-oriented which enhances your experience with her and makes her even more attractive IMHO.

She is not for everyone. Many guys on this forum like smaller, shorter skinny girls with cute / pretty faces like most kpop singers which is fine but that is just on type. I like more shapely fitness model type or firm natural curvy bodies. I like NG bdy and is not a kpop skinny model body and neither is Elle or Cami for that matter. They have good bodies and faces and their own right although very different from each other.

Follow this his advice and you shall get the most out of your dollars and time - "align yourself with trusted dudes that have the same taste as you do."

Brave Soul1
10-16-23, 11:21
Yami is definitely category 3 or 4 (real with P.S. Touch up). She looks great in person.

The last bastion of real photoshop pics. Thanks for the feeback. I believe you. Maia (agreed as category 1) and most girls are at least category 3. Girls in category 3 or higher actually care about their craft (of serving the boner). Other girls just want to trick you or make a quick buck. I thought about seeing Yami but got side tracked by younger girls. I believed her pics might be real (category 4) but put into category 5 just in case for the bros.

SolarisMan
10-16-23, 11:40
Lady Ari formerly Ari is HYA certified by me as well. Those pics are her real face. She is about 5'6" - 5'7". Yes, she has GPS and is in it for the money. Which of these girls is not?

However, once you have your cock is inside her with those long sexy legs spread wide as you plunge her her tight pussy and fuck her doggie to see her S-shape for or the first time you will forget that $$ She is not the most repeatable since she is not service-oriented. She is a try for a few, then move on in search of the HYA with looks and service.The irony of it is that SAG booker kept recommending her to me and somehow her photos did not turn me on as she look like a cold fish to me in her photos. She is attractive but not a type that I will lust after, or consider paying to fuck or even buy a dinner. Now, I am glad that my instinct was right on the money after reading few of the scholars reviews here.

PumpNDump
10-16-23, 11:57
Kbliss Monday listing.

Viki Iris BabyAi Hana Maia Juni Krystal and Nina (upcharge).

LatearRiver
10-16-23, 13:15
Haven't had an amazing BBBJ In a minute. So far Momo sits at the top slot but I'm looking for more. Saw yami recently and hers was pretty good but not a lot of girls do the BJ with hand twist.

Anyone know of BBBJ connoisseurs?She may not be hot or young enough for some, but Lovelyn is back in SoCal after venturing up to San Mateo for a few months. Just requires a trek to Irvine, which is tough for most of us in daily traffic. She can take all sizes and simply loves sex. Will BBBJ the entire time if you let her. Can take all sizes, will work off her knees, lying upside down on the bed or up on the bed. Cute enough and petite body. If you are gentle and work with her, will allow gentle but firm ff and uses all mouth and throat if you prefer without any hands. If she was back in WLA I would be seeing her once or twice a week just for the DFK and BBBJ. Just can't to get to Irvine easily.

SunsetMando
10-16-23, 13:15
The irony of it is that SAG booker kept recommending her to me and somehow her photos did not turn me on as she look like a cold fish to me in her photos. She is attractive but not a type that I will lust after, or consider paying to fuck or even buy a dinner. Now, I am glad that my instinct was right on the money after reading few of the scholars reviews here.What's the irony in that?

Im Yours
10-16-23, 17:01
Casino, MistressX are back apparently.

Slicer4
10-16-23, 18:22
Casino, MistressX are back apparently.Right? First Casino comeback, yesterday Booker texted MissX and I was like whaaaaat? LOL.

JennyO going to try again too LOL?

LoveAsianGirls
10-16-23, 19:45
Right? First Casino comeback, yesterday Booker texted MissX and I was like whaaaaat? LOL.

JennyO going to try again too LOL?I see ads for Casino but not MistressX. Booker indicate when MistressX is starting?

SolarisMan
10-16-23, 19:46
What's the irony in that?The irony that I was being pressured to book her and I had doubt about it.

DankDonk
10-16-23, 19:59
A booker told me a potential HYA can't see me cause I am not in her preferred age range.Who's the potential HYA?

SolarisMan
10-16-23, 19:59
Right? First Casino comeback, yesterday Booker texted MissX and I was like whaaaaat? LOL.

JennyO going to try again too LOL?Once a girl enter in this profession and moral lapses, it is a job to them and they can't help themselves when they are low in cash. These women coming and going should not be a surprise to anyone.

RamboMan
10-16-23, 20:21
I can't speak for everyone but for me I have noticed that the girls are most tired from 3 pm-6 pm which causes a slight drop in their service.

Hey yall -- thoughts on early vs. Late bookings?

Instinctively, I am always trying to book as early as possible. As to get these girls "fresher" in the mornings and not walk into a session where the girl got creampied less than 30 min ago haha.

But, are girls likely to underperform earlier in the day as a means of pacing themselves?

And you're obviously more rushed if there are back to back bookings and next monger is pulling up on time.

Flip side, last customer of the day. Girls exhausted? Already took like 5 dudes earlier in the day?

Just curious if anyone's got any insight LOL.

Paul Sgv
10-16-23, 20:57
Once a girl enter in this profession and moral lapses, it is a job to them and they can't help themselves when they are low in cash. These women coming and going should not be a surprise to anyone.My dream has come true! Mistress X knows all of my pleasure points like almost no one else does. I can't wait!

SDPewPew
10-16-23, 21:36
I already certified her in LA before. Those are her real and accurate pics. I smelled a little GPS when chatting but that was not a problem in bed. Her hot lean body and tight pussy made me rock hard. She was great. CIP available for 100 extra. GPS is no problem when you got the cash. I neither want or have the cash to spend on GPS girls.Thanks boner I appreciate the response. Do you remember if she allowed or into DFK? Or would she turn her head sideways to avoid kissing? That's a boner killer for me LOL.

Slicer4
10-16-23, 22:11
I see ads for Casino but not MistressX. Booker indicate when MistressX is starting?She texted as if she is available in MW.

LoveAsianGirls
10-17-23, 00:11
She texted as if she is available in MW.Looks like Pepsiclub profile on HX was updated with MissX ad just after my original post. Advertising MissX duo with D cup Terra. Anyone seen or have info on Terra? Wild duos at the Palace back again?

HiKeke
10-17-23, 01:52
The irony that I was being pressured to book her and I had doubt about it.She's a great fuck and fun times can be had. If you know you know.

AsianAssEater
10-17-23, 02:31
God damn just saw her pictures she's got a nice ass!! She was gone when I got into the game anyone know if she's magnum approved? If so ima have to hit up the palace and destroy that booty!

WhereIsJet
10-17-23, 07:47
Looks like Pepsiclub profile on HX was updated with MissX ad just after my original post. Advertising MissX duo with D cup Terra. Anyone seen or have info on Terra? Wild duos at the Palace back again?I can see they are obviously legends. I shall report back. Life is short and I need to see the OG's and see how they work. I imagine it'll be like seeing Michael Jordan or Kobe play again after their retirement. RIP.

Cream Inside
10-17-23, 08:47
Lady Ari formerly Ari is HYA certified by me as well. Those pics are her real face. She is about 5'6" - 5'7". Yes, she has GPS and is in it for the money. Which of these girls is not?

However, once you have your cock is inside her with those long sexy legs spread wide as you plunge her her tight pussy and fuck her doggie to see her S-shape for or the first time you will forget that $$ She is not the most repeatable since she is not service-oriented. She is a try for a few, then move on in search of the HYA with looks and service.If its' the same Ari that use to do duo with Chu, she is fantastic and didn't seem like GPS to me whatsoever. Seen he several times and might even make the trip to OC to see her again.

SolarisMan
10-17-23, 11:32
If its' the same Ari that use to do duo with Chu, she is fantastic and didn't seem like GPS to me whatsoever. Seen he several times and might even make the trip to OC to see her again.It is a different Ari. Ari which was Sunny's roommate is a petite one.

PumpNDump
10-17-23, 12:01
Kbliss Tuesday lineup.

Viki Iris BabyAi Hana Maia Juni Krystal and Nina (upcharge).

DeadDucky213
10-17-23, 17:14
Tried Yami today and thought I'd report back since I've been pretty lazy to share intel and my experiences as of late. Wanted to share this one though since though she isn't a college aged cheerleader, she's for sure a MILF in her prime service wise. Super warm in her approach and was exceptionally willing to really just let me do whatever I want to her as she kept coming after me like Call of Duty Zombie for more. Just sloppy amounts of kissing, head, and fucking back when I was getting winded. She must have been watching some amounts of new age porn and hit me with a ahegyeo drool as she went down on me and allowed me to fuck her so hard the heavy ass bed was literally shaking. Had to even help her put it back in place afterwards. Friendly to cum in mouth but didn't swallow as she kinda just opened her mouth and let it drip down her tits all. * like. Almost got hard again just from that scene exactly but I'm a one shot guy 9 times out of 10 so I didn't want to waste anyone's time trying to revive a KO'd penis. Overall, great time and I do like indulging in the bb specials more often than not so take my review for what it is which is a dude who loves his milfs.

DankDonk
10-17-23, 17:41
Casino, MistressX are back apparently.I was browsing the hx pepsiclub album and I imagine these girls mentioned are older in age, but are the photos of MistressX, Casino, or Coco actually really them? (even if outdated).

Slicer4
10-17-23, 17:43
Tried Yami today and thought I'd report back since I've been pretty lazy to share intel and my experiences as of late. Wanted to share this one though since though she isn't a college aged cheerleader, she's for sure a MILF in her prime service wise. Super warm in her approach and was exceptionally willing to really just let me do whatever I want to her as she kept coming after me like Call of Duty Zombie for more. Just sloppy amounts of kissing, head, and fucking back when I was getting winded. She must have been watching some amounts of new age porn and hit me with a ahegyeo drool as she went down on me and allowed me to fuck her so hard the heavy ass bed was literally shaking. Had to even help her put it back in place afterwards. Friendly to cum in mouth but didn't swallow as she kinda just opened her mouth and let it drip down her tits all. * like. Almost got hard again just from that scene exactly but I'm a one shot guy 9 times out of 10 so I didn't want to waste anyone's time trying to revive a KO'd penis. Overall, great time and I do like indulging in the bb specials more often than not so take my review for what it is which is a dude who loves his milfs.Ahh yes, I agree, as I mentioned in earlier posts about Yami. Good to hear from other MILF indulgers, LOL.

Slicer4
10-17-23, 17:46
I was browsing the hx pepsiclub album and I imagine these girls mentioned are older in age, but are the photos of MistressX, Casino, or Coco actually really them? (even if outdated).Casino pix might be her from years ago, but IMHO I think she looks a bit tighter than last I saw her—-I think it is because she is playing a lot of golf nowadays.

Her unique 'deeper voice' is still present, unfortunately, so is her cigarette smoking habit.

MrGeorge
10-17-23, 21:24
She is magnum approved. Maybe the most so. Her and Allie.

God damn just saw her pictures she's got a nice ass!! She was gone when I got into the game anyone know if she's magnum approved? If so ima have to hit up the palace and destroy that booty!

Paul Sgv
10-17-23, 22:30
I was browsing the hx pepsiclub album and I imagine these girls mentioned are older in age, but are the photos of MistressX, Casino, or Coco actually really them? (even if outdated).The ones of Mistress X are definitely not her. Even from years ago.

Vulcan1009
10-17-23, 23:53
She is magnum approved. Maybe the most so. Her and Allie.So just how old is MistressX? She has been around for ever. Is she older then Allie? Better looking? Bigger tits and bigger ass?

I know those photos should have been in a library with black and white print, so anyone knows what she look like now?

Never met her but I do like Allie's figures, fit and meatty with big tits and nice ass, she is not stocky nor fat, just fit and slim thick.

Anyone got a good substitute for Allie?

JustALil
10-18-23, 08:00
I've had both Mistress X is definitely larger in ass and tits, if man-made then some years because they felt real, but I doubt it. Both are pros and I liked both sessions. I prefer Mistress because she insisted more position, and even slowed down when I was going to pop in round one and said not yet! Changed positions an kept going. She also initiated round 2 and Allie did not.

Now, me no likes she is a little colder than Allie. Allie attitude and playfulness makes the meeting seem more organic. Just my thoughts, and experiences, but with anyone YMMV.

So just how old is MistressX? She has been around for ever. Is she older then Allie? Better looking? Bigger tits and bigger ass?

I know those photos should have been in a library with black and white print, so anyone knows what she look like now?

Never met her but I do like Allie's figures, fit and meatty with big tits and nice ass, she is not stocky nor fat, just fit and slim thick.

Anyone got a good substitute for Allie?

PumpNDump
10-18-23, 11:51
Kbliss Wednesday availability.

Viki Iris BabyAi Hana Maia Juni Krystal and Nina.

WhereIsJet
10-18-23, 14:42
Okay I can see why she has the following that she does. That mama has some fat tits and ass. For sure some top notch service. Unsure if her body is natural or not as it's all quite soft enough to pass for natural but at the end of the day, I don't really care if it is or not. She hit all the positions with ease and was super friendly throughout the session. Let me cum on her tits after the literal pounding she through down on my waist line to milk me dry for the afternoon. Chatty, a bit more than I'd like for my taste but I'm just a quiet person irl. I asked if she was going to stay around for good since I wanted to see her again and she said for the time being. Thanks for putting me one gents! Wondering now if this fabled Jenny-O will surface since it seems some legends before my time are coming back.

GhtTwentyK
10-18-23, 16:19
So just how old is MistressX? She has been around for ever. Is she older then Allie? Better looking? Bigger tits and bigger ass?

Anyone got a good substitute for Allie?This is all subjective, but I don't think MistressX is a great substitute for Allie. They're similar with big tits and ass, but Allie is solid, as you say, meaty and thick. The last time I saw MistressX (pre-Covid) was a duo with Casino. It was fucking wild. But I made a mental note not to see MistressX again. She's at least 50, and compared to solid, thick Allie, I recall MistressX as having a soft, old ass. I love big tits and girls with curves, but there's a trade off as to when they're either too old or too fat or a combination of the two. Again, just my opinion.

Speaking of too old or too fat, I recently saw Sua. She has mixed reviews but I am a sucker for big tits. It was a mistake. Yes, she has what might legitimately be E cups, but they are pretty droopy. Not that great in appearance, although good for wrapping around your dick. She isn't super fat, but no curves; she's like a rectangular block. And her face. Let's just say it's homely. She can take a pounding, and I gave her one from behind to avoid looking at her face. This was one of those visits where you walk away hating yourself a little.

I also saw Shani1. Her pictures are pretty accurate EXCEPT her tits have been photoshopped into balloons. She's advertised as having an E cup. She's a small D at best. Standard service. If you like her pics, the real thing is pretty close other than the boobs.

Dr Thanos
10-18-23, 17:45
I've looked into most of the booker's websites and she seems to be only booked with SAG. This must be another fake profile for another girl with a different name. None of the pictures even have a matching person. Reverse image search nets nothing so maybe she can found on Korean channels. Despite this, I'm throwing it out here to see if anyone knows anything about this one.She was a service queen. Short, but hot MILF vibes. Unfortunately she went back to Korea, she definitely knew what she was doing.

CharlieMonger3
10-18-23, 18:02
Which agency, please?

Bince33
10-18-23, 18:33
Okay I can see why she has the following that she does. That mama has some fat tits and ass. For sure some top notch service. Unsure if her body is natural or not as it's all quite soft enough to pass for natural but at the end of the day, I don't really care if it is or not. She hit all the positions with ease and was super friendly throughout the session. Let me cum on her tits after the literal pounding she through down on my waist line to milk me dry for the afternoon. Chatty, a bit more than I'd like for my taste but I'm just a quiet person irl. I asked if she was going to stay around for good since I wanted to see her again and she said for the time being. Thanks for putting me one gents! Wondering now if this fabled Jenny-O will surface since it seems some legends before my time are coming back.Mistress X is BB now?

LoveAsianGirls
10-18-23, 19:08
Mistress X is BB now?She always has been BB.

Member #2210
10-18-23, 20:07
Which agency, please?M and CGLA.

AsianAssEater
10-18-23, 23:48
Has anyone seen this chick with BG. She's not listed on any other sites so it got me interested. If she's legit ima have to get verified with BG real quick.

Here's the link: https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/BabyApple/.

SsStuntCock
10-19-23, 00:25
Jesus Christ has (Lady Belle’s) attitude and service always been this bad or did she get worse?

Door opened to a HYA and that's about the only good that came from this visit.

I should've left when she slammed the door closed. Hell I should've left when she had me waiting in the hall for like 5 minutes. With her return and increased rate, let's see how well this post aged.

NintyNine
10-19-23, 00:59
Mistress x is old as fuck. When I saw her 7 years ago, she was shaped like a tree stump.

She did not have ass, in the sense that it was wide, but flat.

She was among the least attractive Kmoms I've ever seen. The worst was another stumpy woman who was also at the palace. I forget what her name was.

I like curvy girls, and Mistressx did not fit the bill.

NintyNine
10-19-23, 01:32
Yo, how much photoshop did they do on the new Sharon? Did they shrink her waist?

Has anyone seen both Kona and Sharon?

I enjoyed Kona's thiccness. How does Sharon compare to Kona's body?

Vulcan1009
10-19-23, 01:36
Has anyone met Leah? 360 for BB.

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/leah43/

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/leah

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

Her states 34 D-24-34 with 90~99 lbs and 5'2", her overall look and shape made me think about Allie with them nice tits.

Wonder if she is a good substitute since Allie it MIA at the moment.

Thanks.

KlitKomanderer
10-19-23, 01:48
Emma/Bon was my ATF, but my taste varied. Most WLA girls are good alternative, such as Hana, Maia, Juni, Ina, and Daphne. All good service, younger, and pretty good looking too.Thanks for the recommendations!

If I'm looking for a tight bodied spinner would anyone have any recommendations amongst Hana, Maia, Juni, Ina, and Daphne (or other)?

MiamiHeat2020
10-19-23, 02:40
Thanks for the recommendations!

If I'm looking for a tight bodied spinner would anyone have any recommendations amongst Hana, Maia, Juni, Ina, and Daphne (or other)?I think Hana and Juni have pretty tight bods. Hana is more sensual and Maia is more of a young fun attitude. They both are service oriented. I also saw Juni recently she has some nice abs but more meat to her than Hana and Maia. Ina is away for a while. Haven't seen Daphne.

PumpNDump
10-19-23, 12:15
Kbliss Thursday roster.

TheAbc
10-19-23, 15:49
She was a service queen. Short, but hot MILF vibes. Unfortunately she went back to Korea, she definitely knew what she was doing.After posting, I ended up seeing her but didn't bother to post anything because she was gone shortly after. Yeah, she was a short MILF. The whole experience was standard and average with alot of fake noises on her part. There wasn't much chemistry but I could tell she was a pro. What name did she go under before?

HapaBoy86
10-19-23, 17:14
She always has been BB.Yup, for me to.

Panchito33
10-19-23, 20:27
That's a good way to describe her. I saw her about 3 or 4 years ago. No attraction whatsoever. Pushed through the experience, but I was one and done.

I will add that at the time, she was talking about opening up a massage parlor as she was thinking about exiting the Kgirl scene. Guess those plans fell to the wayside.

Mistress x is old as fuck. When I saw her 7 years ago, she was shaped like a tree stump.

She was among the least attractive Kmoms I've ever seen. The worst was another stumpy woman who was also at the palace. I forget what her name was.

I like curvy girls, and Mistressx did not fit the bill.

Dr Thanos
10-19-23, 21:13
After posting, I ended up seeing her but didn't bother to post anything because she was gone shortly after. Yeah, she was a short MILF. The whole experience was standard and average with alot of fake noises on her part. There wasn't much chemistry but I could tell she was a pro. What name did she go under before?I agree about the fake noises, but her MM's were really nice and her box was relatively tight. I guess each to their own, but I think her visit was fairly short so I don't know if she went by another name.

But I do miss Ravi though. I've been hoping work would take me somewhere to NorCal, so I can pay her a visit but I don't think I can justify air fare and hotel stay to see a provider.

Vulcan1009
10-19-23, 22:09
Has anyone met Leah? 360 for BB.

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/leah43/

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/leah

Her states 34 D-24-34 with 90~99 lbs and 5'2", her overall look and shape made me think about Allie with them nice tits.

Wonder if she is a good substitute since Allie it MIA at the moment.

Thanks.Did anyone seen Leah with D cup? Is she a rebrand / fake photo IG model / heavy photoshopped?

PounderMC
10-19-23, 23:49
Did anyone seen Leah with D cup? Is she a rebrand / fake photo IG model / heavy photoshopped?Intel from my bro, states that she is much older with scar below belly button and pussy kinda loose. P.S. Heavy pics. Not going to confirm any of this as my in and out urges are satisfied from recent drive to SD and booty call chick. LOL. Confirm yourself and report back for the team.

BonerAppetitty
10-20-23, 01:00
Not a cold fish. She allowed DFK and didn't avoid kissing. She used to have a very pretty pic. Her face in SAG real pics was appealing enough with a b**ch vibe, but my boner was thoroughly impressed with her body. It was rock hard. BBFSCIP was available for 100 more than GFE. I haven't confirmed SAG rate.

All Kgirls are in it for the money, but GPS to me mean treating everything as a transaction. I know Lady Ari would go out with you if you have money. There are countless girls like that. I already despise BB upcharge, let alone more cost. I am only interested in the ones who treat me like a king without asking for more. It's the same thing when you decide who's your real friends.

Contact (click here) (https://www.sweetasiangem.com/lady-ari).

Thanks boner I appreciate the response. Do you remember if she allowed or into DFK? Or would she turn her head sideways to avoid kissing? That's a boner killer for me LOL.

Trimogasi
10-20-23, 01:29
Been thinking about seeing Sharon1 or BabyYumi since Ina has left for vaca.

I love what I see from their pics but of course I would love to know what the OG's think!

I'm definitely more about the pretty face and of course a bangin' body is always a must! I don't mind if the girls look full I quite like it actually but if theres a gut, I think I'd pass.

For why'all brothers who have taken a dive in, how would why'all rate these 2 in comparisons to what is shown on their profiles?

Kind of accurate or was the product much different that advertised?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-yumi(j-girl).

PumpNDump
10-20-23, 11:54
Kbliss Friday lineup. New meat selection available in oc, Asha.

Emerge
10-20-23, 13:48
She may not be hot or young enough for some, but Lovelyn is back in SoCal after venturing up to San Mateo for a few months. Just requires a trek to Irvine, which is tough for most of us in daily traffic. She can take all sizes and simply loves sex. Will BBBJ the entire time if you let her. Can take all sizes, will work off her knees, lying upside down on the bed or up on the bed. Cute enough and petite body. If you are gentle and work with her, will allow gentle but firm ff and uses all mouth and throat if you prefer without any hands. If she was back in WLA I would be seeing her once or twice a week just for the DFK and BBBJ. Just can't to get to Irvine easily.100% correct and Lovelyn was my go-to as she was the best for head lovers. Saw her on the 6th last and when texting CGLA booker this morning was told that "she left". Going to try and get more clarification but I'm really hopeful it's a temporary vacation and she hasn't left for good as we don't have any remaining throat goats in the kgirl scene with Diva and now her gone. If anyone knows of any others please share.

TD Leafs
10-20-23, 14:51

Sharon is true def of sexy thick body. Very Latina like body, man made D tits with awesome ass. Her real pics but P.S. And taken few yrs ago.

I'll guess mid to late 30. Avg face. I love her body, best view doggy watching her in mirror.

Service and attitude was just avg, didn't really stand out. Dang I really miss Mini for service and attitude.

Spinners lovers stay away.

Her service didn't really stand out but I would repeat just for her body.

AsianAssEater
10-20-23, 15:05
100% correct and Lovelyn was my go-to as she was the best for head lovers. Saw her on the 6th last and when texting CGLA booker this morning was told that "she left". Going to try and get more clarification but I'm really hopeful it's a temporary vacation and she hasn't left for good as we don't have any remaining throat goats in the kgirl scene with Diva and now her gone. If anyone knows of any others please share.She will prob be back she's just touring right now. She is in seattle with kangels hanging out with aran and allie.

Fiendinpj
10-20-23, 16:58
100% correct and Lovelyn was my go-to as she was the best for head lovers. Saw her on the 6th last and when texting CGLA booker this morning was told that "she left". Going to try and get more clarification but I'm really hopeful it's a temporary vacation and she hasn't left for good as we don't have any remaining throat goats in the kgirl scene with Diva and now her gone. If anyone knows of any others please share.She's with kangels. Ch in seattle.

SolarisMan
10-20-23, 17:56
Kbliss Friday lineup. New meat selection available in oc, Asha.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upcharge).There is no photos of OC girl's Asha! Has anyone got an intel on her? And somehow do I get a sense that she is a rebrand (old meat) and not a new meat.

With Mistress X and Casino coming back, I have feeling that this is a former provider coming back with a new name.

We shall see.

IronClad999
10-20-23, 19:55
Kbliss Thursday roster.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upcharge).Seems like ninas the odd one out of the crew that has upcharges to her extra menu and the rest are all-inclusive respectively unless somethings missing. Thanks.

Vulcan1009
10-20-23, 21:53

Sharon is true def of sexy thick body. Very Latina like body, man made D tits with awesome ass. Her real pics but P.S. And taken few yrs ago.

I'll guess mid to late 30. Avg face. I love her body, best view doggy watching her in mirror.

Service and attitude was just avg, didn't really stand out. Dang I really miss Mini for service and attitude.

Spinners lovers stay away.

Her service didn't really stand out but I would repeat just for her body.Was she thick like Allie and tits as big? I remember Sonya back a few years ago with SAG, really liked her body with them nice big titis but was milfy.

Vulcan1009
10-20-23, 22:12
Anyone knows where Sonya went? The is like a true soft D cup with thick body.

Thanks.

Vulcan1009
10-20-23, 22:32
I just saw this girl pop up on KGLA / Melos / topangel / M name Vivian, her eyes and smile is like a carbon copy of younger Allie 5 10+ years ago, LOL.

Has anyone seen her? Follow big tit lovers?

To be honest, her tits doesn't look D to me, more like a small C in the pictures, so kind of sketchy.

https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/vivian

https://topangels.ch/topangel/vivian2/

Portlander2
10-20-23, 22:50
Are all the CGLA BBFS women CIP?

Im Myself
10-20-23, 22:54
Anyone knows where Sonya went? The is like a true soft D cup with thick body.

Thanks.I was told she went back to korea around May this year. I miss her too.

PumpNDump
10-21-23, 00:35
Asha, kbliss. Dunno why booker didn't put up pic yet. She's in oc.

KlitKomanderer
10-21-23, 00:48
Am trying her today I can write review after I pump her full of my cum.How was it?

MiamiHeat2020
10-21-23, 01:25
Seems like ninas the odd one out of the crew that has upcharges to her extra menu and the rest are all-inclusive respectively unless somethings missing. Thanks.Yeah idk what she's thinking, I don't remember seeing anyone saying Nina is worth the upcharge over the other WLA girls. There's a reason why Ina and Maia are as popular as they are because its actually (relatively) good value. Especially when Nina used to be all inclusive.

ItsNotNothing2
10-21-23, 01:29
I just saw this girl pop up on KGLA / Melos / topangel / M name Vivian, her eyes and smile is like a carbon copy of younger Allie 5 10+ years ago, LOL.

Has anyone seen her? Follow big tit lovers?

To be honest, her tits doesn't look D to me, more like a small C in the pictures, so kind of sketchy.

https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/vivian

https://topangels.ch/topangel/vivian2/

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/Yo you're not kidding lmfao. The resemblance is there for sure but yeah, idk about the tits being bigger than Allies. Am intrigued though. May have to check her out. It's either her or Haven for me. I'm a sucker for unknowns as you never know if you'll strike gold now and again.

SolarisMan
10-21-23, 01:51
Yeah idk what she's thinking, I don't remember seeing anyone saying Nina is worth the upcharge over the other WLA girls. There's a reason why Ina and Maia are as popular as they are because its actually (relatively) good value. Especially when Nina used to be all inclusive.I am honestly surprise of two things about Nina: A) After being with M and SFK and being all inclusive for $350, she went up-charge, B) That any hobbyists is actually considering on seeing her at the new rate and paying her the new rate.

That is just amazing how the pussy market works!

Moodyz
10-21-23, 06:28
So. Saw Mei today and had a good time.

Not shy, very good personality, cute face.

She told me her name for the AV was "Hinano Aiuchi".

https://njav.tv/ko/v/cawd-198

Attaching her vid for reference.

But she lost her baby fat, and looks better in my opinion.

Was a good time.She is on my radar now thanks to your valuable intel, her video seemed really hot and she seems young. Did you opt to record?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mei(j-girl)

RockItAllNite
10-21-23, 07:10
She will prob be back she's just touring right now. She is in seattle with kangels hanging out with aran and allie.You realize that Lovely and Lovelyn are two different girls? Lovely is a hot GFE while Lovelyn is PSE.

IronClad999
10-21-23, 07:34
I am honestly surprise of two things about Nina: A) After being with M and SFK and being all inclusive for $350, she went up-charge, B) That any hobbyists is actually considering on seeing her at the new rate and paying her the new rate.

That is just amazing how the pussy market works!

Yeah idk what she's thinking, I don't remember seeing anyone saying Nina is worth the upcharge over the other WLA girls. There's a reason why Ina and Maia are as popular as they are because its actually (relatively) good value. Especially when Nina used to be all inclusive.Her skills werent stellar nor pro enough for base price let alone upcharges now. This is why they think they can run the market cas simps will almost always pay for their mrsp; its solid pussy job for them short and long term wise LOL.

SolarisMan
10-21-23, 11:32
Her skills werent stellar nor pro enough for base price let alone upcharges now. This is why they think they can run the market cas simps will almost always pay for their mrsp; its solid pussy job for them short and long term wise LOL.More power to her and her fan base! I was a hard pass after she reached $320 all inclusive and she was 5-6 years younger back then.

PlutoKiller
10-21-23, 11:57
100% correct and Lovelyn was my go-to as she was the best for head lovers. Saw her on the 6th last and when texting CGLA booker this morning was told that "she left". Going to try and get more clarification but I'm really hopeful it's a temporary vacation and she hasn't left for good as we don't have any remaining throat goats in the kgirl scene with Diva and now her gone. If anyone knows of any others please share.Juni is as good at deepthroating as Lovelyn.

LoveFromFrank
10-21-23, 12:00
Are all the CGLA BBFS women CIP?I think it's really up to the girl. Some might say it's kosher to go in BBFS and CIP but usually the girl will let you know if she's not cool with you busting inside. Best believe if you get scummy and bust inside when they said not to will get you universally banned from all orgs or at least that girl though. I remember reading back some douche got BL from all orgs pulling that.

SunsetMando
10-21-23, 12:10

I like curvy girls, and Mistressx did not fit the bill.And I see Mistressx being advertised as 21 why / o.

SMH.

That's the kind of stuff that would trigger me if I went expecting (25-29 range. Because I know she wouldn't be 21) something closer to her range and ended up with someone close to 40.

SomeGuyCool
10-21-23, 12:12
Went to visit her as she has been gone for a while like most know. She says she remembered me. We talked for a bit before and she told me why she was gone. Without giving away her info she said it was a personal reason and she's happy to be back.

As most have said she is older she must be 50 by now. She does have legit D cup tits that are very soft. They droop a little but I like that. I think she got a bbl because her booty was bigger but it was also a little hard.

As for the service she starts slow and ramps up. She gives a good BBBJ and will also rim. I told her I wanted to daty and after a while she was gushing. At first she had the lube ready but once she came a few times it wasn't needed. After that it was good times.

I enjoy her for who she is and what she does so I'll be back. Next time I'll do duos with her and her roommate.

PumpNDump
10-21-23, 12:12
Kbliss Saturday slot on deck.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upcharge). Krystal last day tomorrow.

Sample Man
10-21-23, 12:19
She is on my radar now thanks to your valuable intel, her video seemed really hot and she seems young. Did you opt to record?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mei(j-girl)Sadly, I didn't get to record the session. Thinking about seeing her again, but she did say she was going to san fran soon.

Sample Man
10-21-23, 12:34
Saw Lady Belle through Melo and she is gorgeous. More of a cat face than a puppy face style.

Speaks English well. Her service was just ok in my opinion, Nothing special.

But her face and body makes up for it. Haha.

Will be back for her, I don't mind doing the work to see her face and body again. LOL.

Member #2210
10-21-23, 12:54
Asha, kbliss. Dunno why booker didn't put up pic yet. She's in oc.What's her stats? Anyone tried her? I'm a boob man and I'd TOFFT if her tits are that big.

SolarisMan
10-21-23, 12:57
And I see Mistressx being advertised as 21 why / o.

SMH.

That's the kind of stuff that would trigger me if I went expecting (25-29 range. Because I know she wouldn't be 21) something closer to her range and ended up with someone close to 40.Well, I think that I am beginning to realize that the K-girl advertised age is not the current age of the provider but rather that the age that a provider started officially recognizing that she is a provider! And hence, the question of how old is the age that the date she started working as a WHO*E.

SolarisMan
10-21-23, 12:59
We should convince this woman to move to LA to compete with K-Girl. A popular K-girl does 300 guys in three months!

https://vt.co/lifestyle/relationships/only-fans-sex-300-people-one-year?utm_source=vt&utm_medium=picturepost&fbclid=IwAR1m8skj8YchwERTLIplchvk-jbBkAjRVnn0oWc_1debN_R8HMrA4LSXHJ0

SolarisMan
10-21-23, 13:00
What's her stats? Anyone tried her? I'm a boob man and I'd TOFFT if her tits are that big.Here you go https://topangels.ch/topangel/asha/.

SsStuntCock
10-21-23, 15:18
Saw Lady Belle through Melo and she is gorgeous. More of a cat face than a puppy face style.

Speaks English well. Her service was just ok in my opinion, Nothing special.

But her face and body makes up for it. Haha.

Will be back for her, I don't mind doing the work to see her face and body again. LOL.If anyone rates her service over looks I'd say ain't no fkn way mayne. Not on my watch.

AsianAssEater
10-21-23, 16:26
You realize that Lovely and Lovelyn are two different girls? Lovely is a hot GFE while Lovelyn is PSE.Yes I do. She was still going by lovely when she swallowed my cum, this is korean bb didn't think I had to specify which lovely I was talking about.

Vulcan1009
10-21-23, 17:57
Yo you're not kidding lmfao. The resemblance is there for sure but yeah, idk about the tits being bigger than Allies. Am intrigued though. May have to check her out. It's either her or Haven for me. I'm a sucker for unknowns as you never know if you'll strike gold now and again.Booker said Vivian D cup starts today.

Qzzzz
10-21-23, 18:11
Was away for a good while, and I'm curious about a few of the girls out there. I did do some searches on a few of the girls in question, but would appreciate any extra info.

Best bet for a good, petite, big tit BBCIP experience? (basically thinking of Eunji, here). Prefer DD over D. C cups good too if the service / body is killer. Young or milfy both fine too. As far as I can tell, nobody's top of the class with DD's, so my best bets might be Maia, Kona, or Krystal, if anyone can provide some details on their differences.

Also the last time I was into hobbying, Hana had come and gone, but it sounds like she's been back for a while, if it's the same one. Is she still a must see and someone who might fit into the above category? I did hear her service was more sensual than porn-starry (which is what I hear about Maia), and is something I'd actually prefer.

Also heard some good things about Yami if anyone has info on her too.

Thanks.

Chef Boyardee
10-21-23, 21:16
Has anyone seen Serina recently? I was thinking about booking her today but would like to hear back before trying her.

Just booked Kona again for today since she was so good last time for now.Serina is a very experienced pro, I let her do her routine and it was excellent. A second shot was offered but if you are a one shot guy, the post game massage was also excellent. Not my preference as far as appearance, but I think she looks better than the "typical M ajumma".

MrBlueSea
10-21-23, 23:31
Here you go https://topangels.ch/topangel/asha/.Any word on Sua?

JoseMan
10-21-23, 23:33
Kbliss Saturday slot on deck.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upcharge). Krystal last day tomorrow.Seems like Krystal is not lasting in LA or having many loyal customers to keep her busy. Regardless, she is young and nice but somehow she does not excite despite all her positive attributes. Best of luck to her.

RockItAllNite
10-22-23, 09:21
There are some solid reviews in other threads for her. This got me curious, so made the leap. I gained entry and she was in a short dress that showed off her lean fit physique.

Her body is similar to her pics. She is firm and toned. Looks like a fitness model. Very hot. Her face doesn't resemble the pics IMHO but is still quite beautiful. She has a perfect smile and she uses it often. She laughs easily and loves DFK. Thick healthy medium-length hair in dark brown.

This woman is well-kept. Healthy with a great attitude. I had fun with her and took her for a long drive testing her stamina and she held up for the whole session without tapping out.

Lots of kissing standing and after the bathroom ritual. We ended up on the couch, where I put her on my lap and kissed her breasts soon I was rising so I put her on top of my cock as I was sitting and we slowly grinded away while our tongues danced. I shifted her to doggie ass up face down and plunged into her deep then hit the corners. She was moaning throughout with sounds of pleasure.

After a bit, we moved to the bed so I could see her in the mirrors there as I moved her into position after position enjoying every angle and view they afforded. We kissed in every position and she was an engaging partner in all activities. She looked good while doing it. Some compared her to Ina I feel she is much more fit than Ina but she does sport a long lean body which is between Elle and Ina shape-wise. Sorry, no IG models or actresses I can think of. BBJ, 69. She did it all without complaint.

I enjoyed her and will again.

PumpNDump
10-22-23, 11:58
Kbliss Sunday funday listing. Krystal departure pushed back another day.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upcharge). Krystal last day tomorrow.

Ddmyu
10-22-23, 12:17
Saw new talent Vivian. She's definitely in her mid to late 30's and has experience. Very friendly and bubbly. Zero English. Man made Ds. Her face looks like the picture. Overall looks is okay and service was average. Most likely won't repeat due to many new talents now.

SsStuntCock
10-22-23, 14:48
Saw new talent Vivian. She's definitely in her mid to late 30's and has experience. Very friendly and bubbly. Zero English. Man made Ds. Her face looks like the picture. Overall looks is okay and service was average. Most likely won't repeat due to many new talents now.She's is Zara (TER: 382103) from VF in the Bay who saw in May. Pretty face fairly depicted by pics. She has MM scars that run vertical which I found tacky and distracting.

AlexisDavis
10-22-23, 16:27
There are some solid reviews in other threads for her. This got me curious, so made the leap. I gained entry and she was in a short dress that showed off her lean fit physique.

Her body is similar to her pics. She is firm and toned. Looks like a fitness model. Very hot. Her face doesn't resemble the pics IMHO but is still quite beautiful. She has a perfect smile and she uses it often. She laughs easily and loves DFK. Thick healthy medium-length hair in dark brown.

This woman is well-kept. Healthy with a great attitude. I had fun with her and took her for a long drive testing her stamina and she held up for the whole session without tapping out.

Lots of kissing standing and after the bathroom ritual. We ended up on the couch, where I put her on my lap and kissed her breasts soon I was rising so I put her on top of my cock as I was sitting and we slowly grinded away while our tongues danced. I shifted her to doggie ass up face down and plunged into her deep then hit the corners. She was moaning throughout with sounds of pleasure.

After a bit, we moved to the bed so I could see her in the mirrors there as I moved her into position after position enjoying every angle and view they afforded. We kissed in every position and she was an engaging partner in all activities. She looked good while doing it. Some compared her to Ina I feel she is much more fit than Ina but she does sport a long lean body which is between Elle and Ina shape-wise. Sorry, no IG models or actresses I can think of. BBJ, 69. She did it all without complaint.

I enjoyed her and will again.Agree that she's more toned than Ina. Her frame is about the same though. I don't think she's in between Elle and Ina size wise, I think she's just Ina if Ina was toned and athletic. Appears to be in the mid to late 30's, her pics are probably real but heavily photoshopped as usual. She has an ABG look over a classic soft Korean one. Ina is a lot prettier, but Orla does have a nice body. It's not Elle level nice, but it's on the better side. Her man-mades weren't done that well though, Ina has better boobs for sure.

I was more surprised by her service, she seems very seasoned, which makes me think she is a rebrand of someone I never saw before. Highlight for me was her BBBJ. It's very soft and sensual like Elle, not identical, but one of the best I've ever had. I would say it's maybe even better than Elle's, if Elle didn't have unlimited BJ stamina. BBBJ is subjective though so if you don't like the slow soft style, you might not like her. Very good DFK, and responsive to DATY and DATO, had no complaints about anything. Her labia is kind of big, which I don't love, but it wasn't a dealbreaker. She's very friendly and bubbly, and her English is quite good. Overall wouldn't repeat because there's so many options these days, but a definitely good time. Her face kind of reminds me of JAV star Megumi Meguro, maybe about 50%.

Kent747
10-22-23, 17:26
I am honestly surprise of two things about Nina: A) After being with M and SFK and being all inclusive for $350, she went up-charge, B) That any hobbyists is actually considering on seeing her at the new rate and paying her the new rate.

That is just amazing how the pussy market works!She is not the same as when she first came on the scene around 2019. Looks a lot older now and less attractive. She is simply not competitive vs younger girls from Kbliss lineup.

SolarisMan
10-22-23, 17:55
She is not the same as when she first came on the scene around 2019. Looks a lot older now and less attractive. She is simply not competitive vs younger girls from Kbliss lineup.I know! I have seen her three times and last time it was in 2018 or 2019. No intention to visit her again even at no Up-Charge.

SolarisMan
10-22-23, 18:00

I enjoyed her and will again.How is her English? Not that I want to converse much but it will be great if they can say few words without using a translator.

Sample Man
10-22-23, 18:47
If anyone rates her service over looks I'd say ain't no fkn way mayne. Not on my watch.LOL. If someone does rate her service higher than her looks, they have a problem.

MiamiHeat2020
10-22-23, 20:49
Seems like Krystal is not lasting in LA or having many loyal customers to keep her busy. Regardless, she is young and nice but somehow she does not excite despite all her positive attributes. Best of luck to her.If any bookers and girls are reading this, the girls need to do do some combo of diet, cardio, yoga, pilates to get their stomach and asses toned and offer up some really good FF like Maia.

Vulcan1009
10-22-23, 22:31
She's is Zara (TER: 382103) from VF in the Bay who saw in May. Pretty face fairly depicted by pics. She has MM scars that run vertical which I found tacky and distracting.Yeah, I went on TER and to their booker site, the black sheer dress you can see the scars ran from nips to under boob, and the clear cut out from areola, that is a big turn off to me.

Sad I have to pass this one, on to my next search of D cup ATF of West Side.

Thanks STCock my good Sir!!

Vulcan1009
10-22-23, 22:32
Saw new talent Vivian. She's definitely in her mid to late 30's and has experience. Very friendly and bubbly. Zero English. Man made Ds. Her face looks like the picture. Overall looks is okay and service was average. Most likely won't repeat due to many new talents now.Thank you my good Sir!! I only see k-girls twice a month so you saved me big time!

SolarisMan
10-22-23, 23:06
If any bookers and girls are reading this, the girls need to do do some combo of diet, cardio, yoga, pilates to get their stomach and asses toned and offer up some really good FF like Maia. I do not want to say anything negative about her because she is a sweetheart but Krystal physique dropped substantially from June to October. I don't think she really cared about her physique and as a young girl, she was very care free about her eating habits.

And just so you know, almost all bookers actively read this board and some of the girls that I know of read this board every night after they go to bed. Celine was telling me that she reads this board every night and I knew few others that also read this board.

LARckr720
10-23-23, 02:00
If any bookers and girls are reading this, the girls need to do do some combo of diet, cardio, yoga, pilates to get their stomach and asses toned and offer up some really good FF like Maia.When they suppose to fit that in while seeing 8 guys a day?

SsStuntCock
10-23-23, 02:01
Overall (Lady Belle is) pretty good looking. Her face is kind of a mix between IG jiyoung_0_0 and JAV star Kurea Hasumi.As far as doppelgängers go, my vote for Lady Belle is IG model: 'juu__love9'.

Two of these pics are her, and one of them represents her service / attitude. Can anyone guess?

Side note: I thought Lady Belle's face was prettier than Celine, and that says a lot. However, Celine's service / attitude was better, and that doesn't say much.

Sample Man
10-23-23, 02:42
When they suppose to fit that in while seeing 8 guys a day?Wouldn't they not need to do yoga, diet, etc if they are popular enough to see 8 guys a day already?

LOL.

MiamiHeat2020
10-23-23, 05:55
When they suppose to fit that in while seeing 8 guys a day?Talking about the girls that are slow because they def have time. The busy girls probably get enough cardio. Doing some cardio / diet / yoga will help tremendously. I know Elle works out, and I've seen Mira set up her yoga mat and do a workout in her living room. Just need to make time and be consistent.

Leocat2020
10-23-23, 06:33
I usually don't like to complain just to complain. But if it's due. It's due.

Why is Candygirl's ad for Himari an AI generated pic? Come-on.

Photoshop? Ok I get it.

Blurred out or blocked face. Ok I get it.

Completely different girl. Ok I get it.

Computer generated porn from an AI program?.

I'll stay home and put on some hentai, thank you. 🤣.

RockItAllNite
10-23-23, 08:03
How is her English? Not that I want to converse much but it will be great if they can say few words without using a translator.Seemed fair to me but we did not talk much. Another thing that stood out was she has flawless skin, very modelesque.

PumpNDump
10-23-23, 11:45
Kbliss.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni Hana and Nina (upcharge).

PogeyBait
10-23-23, 11:54
Read up that Chu also supplemented some toys for the play time now and she's always treated me well so I figured it was due I pay respects to the tightest kitty in SoCal at the moment. Got let in and I was surprised she still remembered me as it's been a bit. We caught up and it reminded me why I like her. She definitely puts a bit of emphasis on her regulars and remembers things we talk about. Girl even remembers I had to take my dog to the vet last we talked and it was kinda wholesome before turning her inside out as I flipped through my Labrador's recovery photos. It was a nice transition to the shower and she gave the traditional preview BBBJ both in and out the shower but mid way as she was blowing me, I asked about her toys that she's rumored to have and she just laughed and went into the closet and brought out this pink vibrating dildo and a smaller vibratory and explained these got her off pretty easy. She laid down and was playing we herself until I teased her a bit with the dildo. She must've been hot and bothered already as after a minute of putting the dildo everywhere but inside of her, she grabbed my hand and shoved the fucker right up the Chu chute and put it on rotate mode. Slow and steady she said and she didn't lie. 3 minutes with it and her back arched hard and toes curled.

Couldn't take it anymore and began fucking her hard and she was clawing at my back with her even giving me a fat hickey later on which was fine I guess since I didn't have work until mid week but damn she was thirsty today. I let her clit rest a bit but when we shifted to cg, she grabbed the vibrator and placed it on her clit, she climaxed twice with one of them making her so wet I could feel her dripping and it going in between my ass as it ran off my nuts. She bit my lip hard and rode me until I popped inside and kept riding until I became too sensitive and had to put a stop lest I explode. Best session with her IMO this far and the toys really turned things up a notch in terms of the naughtiness. These girls really be upping their game.

PogeyBait
10-23-23, 12:03
And the reviews weren't lying. Girl is definitely a MILF and with that experience, service was great. Definitely due to her expansive menu I'd say and the greek plus video option was a nice addition to the status quo. I'm flint broke for my slush fun for this hobby for a bit though. The greek and video option is damn near a duo with two girls but I'd say it was worth it for the one time. A nice snippet for the memories and couldn't complain as her ass is tight as fuck and doesn't really seem to be loosening up anytime soon give. She said most guys still go for the traditional poon-smashing. Anal love must not be as frequent as I thought but no matter. She took care of me pretty attentively and really gets in there for the rimming and her BBBJ is pretty good. Not sure if it's the absolute best I've had but surely one of the most enthusiastic / nastiness. She will slap her face with your cock and isn't shy with getting her tongue from your gooch to the head.

I liked her riding me but the best angles for the vid are always going to be mish and doggy and she does have a nice ass that looks good on film when you're island hopping. Would recommend to try at least once as I didn't realize how fun home movies can be for later use. Weird jacking off to vids with me in it but I'm coming around.

SolarisMan
10-23-23, 12:06
I usually don't like to complain just to complain. But if it's due. It's due.

Why is Candygirl's ad for Himari an AI generated pic? Come-on.

Photoshop? Ok I get it.

Blurred out or blocked face. Ok I get it.

Completely different girl. Ok I get it.

Computer generated porn from an AI program?.

I'll stay home and put on some hentai, thank you. 🤣.You or maybe I have to say that "We" referring to all of us should know that CGLA has crews in four regions; MW crews in LA, KT crews in LA, West LA crews and OC crews.

Any girl that is an exclusive advertisement with CGLA in MW LA or KT LA is definitely fake. Booker "Happy" did not grow to be the biggest booker and having the biggest client database without stepping on some toes, lying and putting deceptive advertising. I don't pay any attention to booker Happy / CGLA MW or KT advertisements unless the girl has multiple bookers and I can see the same photos and then I text the other booker to see how close that advertised girl is to her ad.

The blame of is on us is that we know her constant deceptive behavior and we still book through CGLA whereas we should not reward her by booking through her. Her name is "Happy" for a reason because she is happy fooling us all the time.

Freddy43
10-23-23, 13:57
Good afternoon. I'm visiting the area later this week. Are there any BBFS ladies in the Pasadena or Monrovia area? Thanks for the recommendations.

AkaLegend
10-23-23, 14:24
You or maybe I have to say that "We" referring to all of us should know that CGLA has crews in four regions; MW crews in LA, KT crews in LA, West LA crews and OC crews.

Any girl that is an exclusive advertisement with CGLA in MW LA or KT LA is definitely fake. Booker "Happy" did not grow to be the biggest booker and having the biggest client database without stepping on some toes, lying and putting deceptive advertising. I don't pay any attention to booker Happy / CGLA MW or KT advertisements unless the girl has multiple bookers and I can see the same photos and then I text the other booker to see how close that advertised girl is to her ad.

The blame of is on us is that we know her constant deceptive behavior and we still book through CGLA whereas we should not reward her by booking through her. Her name is "Happy" for a reason because she is happy fooling us all the time.I believe it's the girls who provide the pics so I wouldn't try put the blame the booker.

SolarisMan
10-23-23, 17:15
I believe it's the girls who provide the pics so I wouldn't try put the blame the booker.

Fair Enough!

But isn't that interesting that only all exclusive MW CGLA girls that advertise have AI generated or IG model photos? On the other hand, Maia photos, Iris photos and all others in west LA are the true photos although some of these photos are dated or have some photoshop in it!

I think by deduction reasoning, it is a fair to say that don't rely on any exclusive models from CGLA from MW area.

ZebraZebra
10-23-23, 19:00
Fair Enough!

But isn't that interesting that only all exclusive MW CGLA girls that advertise have AI generated or IG model photos? On the other hand, Maia photos, Iris photos and all others in west LA are the true photos although some of these photos are dated or have some photoshop in it!

I think by deduction reasoning, it is a fair to say that don't rely on any exclusive models from CGLA from MW area.I mean CGLA isn't the only booker that books these girls, so does GKS, Booker Gray, etc. Sounds like you just have something against CGLA, LOL.

RonStefou32
10-23-23, 19:23
I saw Kona for BBFS after reading good things about her here.

Keep in mind my only other reference for Korean agency girls is Sunny who I saw once.

I prefer Sunny in most areas, except one key area:

Kona has a to die for pussy. I'm talking super tight and grippy and when she flexes her Kegels you are in heaven. I usually don't have problems cumming too early but I did with her. I was able to hold off until 45 minutes in but I had to go super slow. And even not moving and being inside her if she even twitched her Kegels I would come. I think I pre-came a little bit early which helped take the pressure off.

My fav position with her was Missionary because she is very pretty and is a decent kisser (I think Sunny was better / more passionate) and it is where I can feel her tightness the most. It is where I started and finished.

BJ was ok. Nothing great.

Looks wise. Like I said she has a very pretty face. Body is thin, but her tits and ass are simply aged. Not great tits, not great ass. But if you are focused on missionary then it wouldn't matter anyway.

Also tried doggy, spooning and her riding me on the couch.

Nice girl. I'd probably repeat just to experience that kung fu pussy grip again.

MiamiHeat2020
10-23-23, 20:06
Wrong thread

Vulcan1009
10-23-23, 21:24
I mean CGLA isn't the only booker that books these girls, so does GKS, Booker Gray, etc. Sounds like you just have something against CGLA, LOL.All bookers for all I know throughout the years said most of the time they never met the ladies and pictures are always provided to them.

So lets drop this what booker use real or fake, its not them, it's the girls, LOL.

Booker just doing the booking, all they know is the feedbacks from the customer said its really her or fake.

SsStuntCock
10-23-23, 21:25
Looks wise. Like I said (Kona) has a very pretty face. Body is thin, but her tits and ass are simply aged.Body is thin? Does anyone know if she lost weight since her debut? I've always avoided because I was under the impression she was built like a keg.

SolarisMan
10-23-23, 23:16
I mean CGLA isn't the only booker that books these girls, so does GKS, Booker Gray, etc. Sounds like you just have something against CGLA, LOL.

Sorry but I don't think that my message is getting crossed properly!

FYI, I do book through CGLA once in a while but I do not book any girl that she advertise in MW area just because I do not trust that section.

HexenDuction
10-23-23, 23:51
Vivian's boobs felt great in my hands, and my mouth. I didn't see the scars until we were in mish. After watching them shake like jello, I realized they were breast reduction scars, and not breast enlargement scars. She is one of the first Sawtelle specials I immediately considered seeing again.

She's is Zara (TER: 382103) from VF in the Bay who saw in May. Pretty face fairly depicted by pics. She has MM scars that run vertical which I found tacky and distracting.

SolarisMan
10-23-23, 23:55
Just a thought! The use of word "Baby" send me three subliminal message: A) Your penis is too big (even if it is not), so go slow, B) She is very young, C) She is very inexperienced.

Seasoned girls like Allie, Nina, Maia and Hana never use "Baby" in from their names.

John W Dick
10-24-23, 03:17
First off, she is a little older but nonetheless sexy as fuck. She's tall, thin, and definitely gave off MILF vibes. PSE for sure and on top of that her menu includes Greek. Can confirm her ass is fucking tight. Could tell she genuinely enjoys servicing because her BBBJ got real sloppy and intimate especially with the rimming.

Fav position was most definitely doggy, she has an ass I was able to grab on and take full control of. POV was beautiful.

Can't wait for my next paycheck to spin back to re-live this experience.

Rgd99
10-24-23, 03:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

John W Dick
10-24-23, 04:07
Any other Kgirls that offer Greek?? Seems rare.

Eddy68
10-24-23, 11:41
All bookers for all I know throughout the years said most of the time they never met the ladies and pictures are always provided to them.

So lets drop this what booker use real or fake, its not them, it's the girls, LOL.

Booker just doing the booking, all they know is the feedbacks from the customer said its really her or fake.That's because the bosses in Asia are keeping all the talent LOL.

PumpNDump
10-24-23, 13:09
Kbliss Tuesday lineup.

Viki Iris BabyAi Maia Juni and Nina.

SsStuntCock
10-24-23, 14:04
She had her simps in the Bay in her prime. You can find her at TER: 347163.

MiamiHeat2020
10-24-23, 15:34
https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/albak/

Looks fairly cute with Ds and nice hips; supposedly real pics too.

JohnHada
10-24-23, 15:38
Alba aka Baby Peach.

SsStuntCock
10-24-23, 15:51

Alba aka Baby Peach.So she debuted as an upcharge girl, then had a very short stint as GFE only, now back to upcharge? Also, who has the more accurate advertisement for her stats?

GKS.

Body Size: 34 D-24-34; Weight: 103 lbs; Height: 5' 5".

CG.

Height:5'3"; Breast size:32 Breast cup: C-cup; Weight: 92 lbs.

MiamiHeat2020
10-24-23, 15:55
Alba aka Baby Peach.Ah I hadn't seen baby peach- are the pics what she looks like?

I also saw baby peach listed seperately: https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/babypeach/

InternDavid
10-24-23, 18:38
Looks like it. I was debating whether to see her again when she went to GFE only. Now that she's back to BBFS, I'll be seeing her again.

The CG stats are more accurate. She is not 5'5. Probably 5'2. Breasts are likely Cs and not Ds.

So she debuted as an upcharge girl, then had a very short stint as GFE only, now back to upcharge? Also, who has the more accurate advertisement for her stats?

GKS.

Body Size: 34 D-24-34; Weight: 103 lbs; Height: 5' 5".

CG.

Height:5'3"; Breast size:32 Breast cup: C-cup; Weight: 92 lbs.

InternDavid
10-24-23, 18:40
Yes, for the most part. Of course, photosophed. She has a rounder face and not as pointy of chin. She is very cute.

Ah I hadn't seen baby peach- are the pics what she looks like?

I also saw baby peach listed seperately: https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/babypeach/