PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Fat Jerk76
09-22-23, 18:15
Pepsi had a bigger butt installed. LOL. Still a good time.

IronClad999
09-22-23, 18:24
Pepsi had a bigger butt installed. LOL. Still a good time.Her software is still running well despite the brand LOL.

Vulcan1009
09-22-23, 18:58
The nose isn't that bad, but it does slightly point up. I ironically did see up her nose a lot when I missionary was happening because of "moans of pleasure" or face pointing away so she can take a breather from me trying to smother her with my tongue.

I'd say Ina is way "thinner" than her, but still shapely.

C section maybe, and a little bruise or birthmark maybe?

Her tits are a solid D or maybe even DD. They are. More firm than Allies, but not like awful rock hard.

I would say she is Allie. Ish in body type, not as. Chubby.

Honestly the first time I met Juni it was similar, however her service and attitude far exceeded what Juni did.

Not sure who to compare her with service wise, I only saw her once, and she was game for the limited amount of things I did with her but did them all enthusiastically. Maybe similar to Saki from a while back. But more friendly.

S. Rie, Hana, Nicole, Evelyn, Eunji, Dana.

A. Ina, Maia, Lyn, Jenny, Allie, Remi, Daisy, LA Sera, Eros Min.

B. Palace Becky, Diva (BJ queen), Mini (she dropped drastically, she felt burnt out the last couple times I saw her).That's an awesome answer right here my good brother! It seems like she is a good try at least once for them big titis!

As for the bruise or birthmark, those are lipo scars mostly, Allie had them too around that area instead of just working out.

Since you said she is bigger then Ina, is she more like Cindy? Cindy is not fat by all means but she had that milfy meatty body. Is that like Jang Mi?

To be honest, Saki from the begining was very reserved and not much of service to talk about, was kind of big boned tall girl too, if she is much like Saki even though with better build, maybe I would pass in that sense, but them tits, oh gee, hard choice.

NintyNine
09-22-23, 21:44
I have to say, after 20+ times it does get a little boring, but I still go back because I'd rather pick something that's tried and true vs risking getting burnt.

I text bookers in the dead of the night all the time and they just respond in the morning when they check their phones.

Even amongst Asians, taste in looks are highly subjective. But I still think Ina looks a lot like Yekong. It's the facial shape and nose I think.

I am Asian and I think the prettiest BB girls to grace the green pastures of LA in recent times are Erica and Ina. Of course, that is just my opinion. (I am rating their face only).Accurate comparison.

Yeah she does look like Yekong.

After 7 years in the game, I need a girl who is a pretty, playful, pervert. Are there any current girls who meet this criteria?

I found Ina too mellow, and judging by what others said about Erica, likely I would have said the same if I saw Erica.

NintyNine
09-22-23, 21:53
Did I just fuck up?

I usually book through KBliss and I got in through a friends referral so I didn't have to submit any info.

Have booked with them 7-8 times?

I reached out to CGLA because they have more options and wanted to ask about availabilities and they ask me for the usual references.

I asked if I could have KBliss operator verify me and they said yes.

I asked the KBliss operator if they could do me a favor and help verify me. But its been 10 min and no response.

Did I just burn a bridge? Worst case scenario, I can send over the requested items to the CGLA operator but I'd much prefer to keep my anonymity.

Plus I gave a fake name to both to keep my privacy:CGLA ignored me as well.

Reminds me of how difficult M used to be years ago.

I've been in this game for years, and I'm verified pretty much everywhere else, but CGLA did not take my references from M, J, and several others.

Oh well.

ZebraZebra
09-22-23, 22:26
Anyone know any kgirls with this exact body type and similar face?

Big, firm tits on a skinny Barbie figure. Light skin and black hair.

IG is lloveyu__ (two underscores) in case anyone is wondering.

Either BB/CFS is fine.

NintyNine
09-22-23, 22:32
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mimi

How much photoshop is on this mimi?

She seems slutty, but I have a hunch she might not be good looking.

What do peeps think of her?

RenKylo
09-22-23, 23:06
I see feedback here so there's no really much to contribute. But my most recent visit to her was perfection. I seen her a couple times and she definitely took me out of that comfort zone. She loves to choke on my cock. So I took over and I slowly pushed her head down on my cock she did t complain so I didn't harder and harder until I didn't really want to push the limits that hard yet. I can feel her goosebumps on her arms as I pushed her head down and her eyes when she looked at me was pure lust. Damn! We climbed in the bed and a few positions in and I creampied her. In a cute none annoying high pitch voice her asks for tissue as my nut is leaking out. After a little rest she goes back to giving me head but it's a quick one to get me hard again, her pussy dried up a little and it took a few seconds to get inside. She's grinding on my cock in cowgirl position. I love her beautiful body and tits so I am grabbing her tits and I wrap my hand around her neck and I slowly squeeze. But now hard at all, she leans forward a bit to feel the pressure and she's grinding fast on my cock then she leans hard and she gives me that fuck me look then I feel my balls kinda cold and she's griding hard and my cock keeps coming out. I grab my cock to go back in and realized she had squirted or something all over my cock and balls or she just got very wet she had to wipe the wetness from her pussy because it was too slippery and my cock kept popping out of her pussy it wasn't my cum from earlier cause it felt cool and watery. We switched to doggy and I finished inside of her again. Damn! What an amazing session, I look forward to the next one because with her the sessions just keep getting better.

Phazze93
09-23-23, 02:13

Either BB/CFS is fine.2nd this, but BBFS preferred lmao.

If you can find someone that looks EXACTLY like this. I'm ready to be the dumbest monger haha.

AlexisDavis
09-23-23, 03:02

Either BB/CFS is fine.It's unlikely for a girl to have that body and work this job since they could make more money elsewhere with those kinds of looks. Stella would be the closest thing to that if she lost like 10 lbs and did waist reduction surgery or something.

MiamiHeat2020
09-23-23, 03:54
It's unlikely for a girl to have that body and work this job since they could make more money elsewhere with those kinds of looks. Stella would be the closest thing to that if she lost like 10 lbs and did waist reduction surgery or something.AD, now that Elle is on vacay who is your go to in the MW area other than NG?

PumpNDump
09-23-23, 12:10
Kbliss Saturday availability.

Viki Iris Hana Maia Juni Ina.

SsStuntCock
09-23-23, 13:06
I see feedback here so there's no really much to contribute. But my most recent visit to (Maia) was perfection. I seen her a couple times and she definitely took me out of that comfort zone. She loves to choke on my cock. So I took over and I slowly pushed her head down on my cock she did t complain so I didn't harder and harder until I didn't really want to push the limits that hard yet. I can feel her goosebumps on her arms as I pushed her head down and her eyes when she looked at me was pure lust. Damn!As much as this sounds hot af, it also really chaps my hide. Totally not the head game experience I had when I saw her during her debut, pre-bolt-ons. So she's down for being FF'd now and choking on cock?

ZebraZebra
09-23-23, 16:41
AD, now that Elle is on vacay who is your go to in the MW area other than NG?AD, your inbox is full, but yes regarding the kgirl we talked about, her service is still the same.

Veni1
09-23-23, 17:40
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mimi

How much photoshop is on this mimi?

She seems slutty, but I have a hunch she might not be good looking.

What do peeps think of her?Just take a look at the outlines of the table she's kneeling on and the other furnishings. Then take a look at the well defined outlines of her body and face. Then ask yourself again how much photoshopping.

Phazze93
09-23-23, 20:01
I know on some agency sites, some girls sell filing for an upcharge.

But has anyone tried asking the girls that DON'T offer it. If they would be willing to do it?

Just curious.

RockItAllNite
09-24-23, 08:16
As much as this sounds hot af, it also really chaps my hide. Totally not the head game experience I had when I saw her during her debut, pre-bolt-ons. So she's down for being FF'd now and choking on cock?YMMV. I would think it depends on a number of factors e. G. What you are packing? Are you clean? Chemistry? Mood?

I will say she is in much better touch with her "inner ****" now that she had her boob job and lipo.

PriscillaM
09-24-23, 10:45
I know on some agency sites, some girls sell filing for an upcharge.

But has anyone tried asking the girls that DON'T offer it. If they would be willing to do it?

Just curious.I always film I have a rather old digital cam and I hide one in the bathroom and another 3 in the bedroom for good angles. I was caught once but threatened to tell the girls real age.

PumpNDump
09-24-23, 11:41
Kbliss Sunday funday roster.

SolarisMan
09-24-23, 13:33
YMMV. I would think it depends on a number of factors e. G. What you are packing? Are you clean? Chemistry? Mood?

I will say she is in much better touch with her "inner ****" now that she had her boob job and lipo.It definitely seems that Maia like what she is doing! On my last visit, she asked me via translator app on Why am I not visiting her more often? I was going to tell her that I need to be mentally prepared for getting fucked each and every way so hard whenever that I see her. She is a BEAST in performance, and yet she is very nice at the same time.

She fucks me hard and then she cuddle up with me like a little bad girl: Miai is a good person and she is not conflicted with what she is doing.

Sample Man
09-24-23, 15:00
Just got done seeing Sana.

Young, maybe 22 max?

Pretty cute, little English.

Very tight box, pretty looking vag.

Service was great. Great sexual experience.

She was little shy, not sure if she was nervous or just her nature.

Overall experience was very good.

Slicer4
09-24-23, 15:01
Heading to Palm Springs next week for fun golf tournament. The Palm Springs message board here has zero activity.

Are AMP's the only choice out there? Please DM if anyone knows anyone out that way! Thanks in advance all!

Shonny Jins
09-24-23, 16:24
The pics are her but touched up to make her look better and younger. She's definitely older than she looks in the pics. I'd place her in her mid to high 30's to early 40's. As mentioned in another review, she's got big tits, not perky though, and her butt looks a little saggy. She doesn't fit my definition of thicc (Sweet is closer to that for me). She's bigger and taller than Ina and Maia for sure though. I would say she's probably appealing to people who say they like girls with more meat on them. I didn't find her face or body attractive though.

Not much English and overall service / skills are forgettable.

I wouldn't repeat or recommend. There's better, younger, and more skilled providers at the same price and same location. (ie: Maia, Ina, Juni, etc.).

Leocat2020
09-24-23, 18:29
Heading to Palm Springs next week for fun golf tournament. The Palm Springs message board here has zero activity.

Are AMP's the only choice out there? Please DM if anyone knows anyone out that way! Thanks in advance all!Not much out there. A couple of AMP's like you mentioned. Found someone through BP back when it was still up. But you got to look hard to find a gem.

Phazze93
09-24-23, 18:43
It definitely seems that Maia like what she is doing! On my last visit, she asked me via translator app on Why am I not visiting her more often? I was going to tell her that I need to be mentally prepared for getting fucked each and every way so hard whenever that I see her. She is a BEAST in performance, and yet she is very nice at the same time.

She fucks me hard and then she cuddle up with me like a little bad girl: Miai is a good person and she is not conflicted with what she is doing.Lmao how often are you visiting her? Her performance has been great every time thus far. No complaints.

ARx15
09-24-23, 20:55
Long time lurker here. And AMP frequent. I finally made an account. I recently got a new job in ktown, I have no experience with k-girls, but I'm looking to try it out. From what I gather. It seems the bookers expect you to know someone? Any advice on how to get started? Willing to trade info.

Sample Man
09-24-23, 21:13
So, Ryo has 15 min FS for 180.

I saw 15 min BBBJ sessions offered here and there before, but not actual full service for 15 min.

I wonder if this is the cheapest way to check a girl out?

But will 15 min be enough? Hmm.

What are your thoughts on this?

DaeWrong
09-24-23, 23:33
The pics are her but touched up to make her look better and younger. She's definitely older than she looks in the pics. I'd place her in her mid to high 30's to early 40's. As mentioned in another review, she's got big tits, not perky though, and her butt looks a little saggy. She doesn't fit my definition of thicc (Sweet is closer to that for me). She's bigger and taller than Ina and Maia for sure though. I would say she's probably appealing to people who say they like girls with more meat on them. I didn't find her face or body attractive though.

I wouldn't repeat or recommend. There's better, younger, and more skilled providers at the same price and same location. (ie: Maia, Ina, Juni, etc.).Bro,

You are so 100 percent correct. I just tried her due to no one else being available at the time I went today. I don't know why Booker kept saying she is like Ina; not even close of a comparison (I got. Got). She def is around the age you mentioned and size (I'd say borderline chubby? She does have an okay BBBJ / DT game and pussy is pretty tight but lookwise for me is a no; I like them slim.

Not repeating; one hitter quitter.

If anyone does see the other new girl in WLA please post; she goes by Siwoo.

JoseMan
09-25-23, 11:17
Bro,

You are so 100 percent correct. I just tried her due to no one else being available at the time I went today. I don't know why Booker kept saying she is like Ina; not even close of a comparison (I got. Got). She def is around the age you mentioned and size (I'd say borderline chubby? She does have an okay BBBJ / DT game and pussy is pretty tight but lookwise for me is a no; I like them slim.

If anyone does see the other new girl in WLA please post; she goes by Siwoo.That is what I was suspecting about Iris! Her photos (even the photoshop) photos do not look good and I won't be surprised if she get shipped out or get rebranded. There have been few bad ones that got rebranded to OC. Her bookers were pushing her hard on me instead of Ina last time.

JoseMan
09-25-23, 11:58
Bro,

If anyone does see the other new girl in WLA please post; she goes by Siwoo.And if I am not mistaken and I could be wrong but I am 90% sure that I saw a girl with a similar description that used Siwoo photos. Her name was Irene at OC agency and she was with First Asian / Stunning Asian. I will say that her service was very good and she was super nice but her look did not appeal to me at all as she had slight buck teeth and a small tattoo on her belly area.

All and all, it was a decent experience and would have been a repeat if she was a bit more attractive; Her body is nice though. Best described as a woman that you can easily bang after two vodka drinks at a bar because she is sweet and charming and has a good body but you don't want to date her on a regular basis.

Once again I am not 100% certain that it is her because the photos are definitely photos that Irene used while she was at OC.

TD Leafs
09-25-23, 12:08
Bro,

If anyone does see the other new girl in WLA please post; she goes by Siwoo.Thanks for head up. I'm glad I didn't pull trigger on Iris.

PumpNDump
09-25-23, 12:48
Kbliss Monday availability.

SteveTandberg
09-25-23, 16:09
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this. When I'm with Ina, she's constantly drinking from a very large cup. Made me think it might be some form of alcohol or other substance. She insists that it is ice water. I didn't want to try it so I don't know what it really is. In a 1 hour session, she's probably reaching for it every 10 minutes. Am I the only one?

ZebraZebra
09-25-23, 18:22
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this. When I'm with Ina, she's constantly drinking from a very large cup. Made me think it might be some form of alcohol or other substance. She insists that it is ice water. I didn't want to try it so I don't know what it really is. In a 1 hour session, she's probably reaching for it every 10 minutes. Am I the only one?I noticed that too, probably for hygienic / dietary reasons.

TempletonRat
09-25-23, 20:01
I noticed that too, probably for hygienic / dietary reasons.Must be Red Bull vodka to both stimulate the nervous system while depressing reasoning ability. Nectar of the gods.

LARckr720
09-25-23, 20:02
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this. When I'm with Ina, she's constantly drinking from a very large cup. Made me think it might be some form of alcohol or other substance. She insists that it is ice water. I didn't want to try it so I don't know what it really is. In a 1 hour session, she's probably reaching for it every 10 minutes. Am I the only one?Lubricant her throat to suck cock.

CStew
09-25-23, 20:03
I noticed that too, probably for hygienic / dietary reasons.I think it's just liquid to keep her hydrated and clean. I've brought her a drink before and she was fine sipping on that rather than her slurpee cup.

She does sweat a bit when she gets into it, so I imagine she's just trying to keep cool. Some of my observations imply she eats healthy and has some dietary restrictions.

On another note, I did meet Maia recently; I think her photos resemble what she'll look like when you open the door the most compared to the others I've seen recently; I enjoyed her service but we didn't have much chemistry (despite her great efforts. I'm an odd one); can confirm she seems to enjoy the ff, but it's not my cup of tea so I didn't do it for very long.

I'm not quite sure what you guys mean when you describe her as an energizer bunny; while Ina has less endurance, it did not seem like a significant difference to me as Ina will fill the time with fun times anyways.

Looking forward to posting another review soon as I continue to look for a Seulgi replacement!

SolarisMan
09-25-23, 21:04
Must be Red Bull vodka to both stimulate the nervous system while depressing reasoning ability. Nectar of the gods.If that is the case, it is pretty unfortunate or sad.

AlexisDavis
09-25-23, 21:48
Must be Red Bull vodka to both stimulate the nervous system while depressing reasoning ability. Nectar of the gods.When I saw her, it was a gatorade bottle. I think she's just thirsty LOL.

AD, now that Elle is on vacay who is your go to in the MW area other than NG?I got nothing, LOL. I'll just wait until she comes back instead of wasting my time branching out. Even NG can't fill the Elle void. Elle is someone I can repeat with endlessly and never get bored, while NG is like a monthly visit. Maia and Hana is like every other month. Stella is like once a year LOL. I just can't repeat with them too often. I think it has to be her body. It's still crazy to me after all these years of seeing it so often. I like to bring sexy outfits for her to wear during the session to spice it up even more every now and then. She looks amazing in everything.

DaeWrong
09-25-23, 22:00
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this. When I'm with Ina, she's constantly drinking from a very large cup. Made me think it might be some form of alcohol or other substance. She insists that it is ice water. I didn't want to try it so I don't know what it really is. In a 1 hour session, she's probably reaching for it every 10 minutes. Am I the only one?In my opinion, I think its from the vaping she does. I vape and have the urge to drink a lot of water also.

NuruMania
09-25-23, 23:17
Ryo has 15 min FS for 180.

Her pink nipples and tight p*ssy were good.

KeepFishn
09-25-23, 23:41
Must be Red Bull vodka to both stimulate the nervous system while depressing reasoning ability. Nectar of the gods.I remember a Korean speaking member here commenting that Ina seemed a bit off during his session. This might explain it.

Vulcan1009
09-25-23, 23:44
Thanks for head up. I'm glad I didn't pull trigger on Iris.On the paper she seem to be ideal, but after two negative reviews, I'm holding back.

Don't want to waste my bi-weekly visit, bad economy, only go to the tried and true talents.

AkaLegend
09-26-23, 00:28
When I saw her, it was a gatorade bottle. I think she's just thirsty LOL.

I got nothing, LOL. I'll just wait until she comes back instead of wasting my time branching out. Even NG can't fill the Elle void. Elle is someone I can repeat with endlessly and never get bored, while NG is like a monthly visit. Maia and Hana is like every other month. Stella is like once a year LOL. I just can't repeat with them too often. I think it has to be her body. It's still crazy to me after all these years of seeing it so often. I like to bring sexy outfits for her to wear during the session to spice it up even more every now and then. She looks amazing in everything.I am sorry but I am planning to propose to her soon and take her off the market.

RockItAllNite
09-26-23, 09:12
I think it's just liquid to keep her hydrated and clean. I've brought her a drink before and she was fine sipping on that rather than her slurpee cup.

She does sweat a bit when she gets into it, so I imagine she's just trying to keep cool. Some of my observations imply she eats healthy and has some dietary restrictions.

On another note, I did meet Maia recently; I think her photos resemble what she'll look like when you open the door the most compared to the others I've seen recently; I enjoyed her service but we didn't have much chemistry (despite her great efforts. I'm an odd one); can confirm she seems to enjoy the ff, but it's not my cup of tea so I didn't do it for very long.

I'm not quite sure what you guys mean when you describe her as an energizer bunny; while Ina has less endurance, it did not seem like a significant difference to me as Ina will fill the time with fun times anyways.

Looking forward to posting another review soon as I continue to look for a Seulgi replacement!Ina drinks ice water and Gatorade. I saw her last week and we had a marathon session of non-stop fucking and sucking. She offered me a sip of her blue Gatorade and I took some. She is hydrating not boozing. I know there are some kgirls that do drugs and booze occasionally. Definitely MJ from time to time.

Who do you know that does party favors and what's their poison? PM.

SolarisMan
09-26-23, 11:25
Has anyone examined this one close up and personal? Photos are TGTBT (too good to be true).

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yura

PumpNDump
09-26-23, 11:47
Kbliss Tuesday lineup.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Ina.

FuckEmAll21
09-26-23, 12:55
Has anyone examined this one close up and personal? Photos are TGTBT (too good to be true).

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yuraI saw Yura and she looked nothing like that picture.

AlexisDavis
09-26-23, 13:20
I am sorry but I am planning to propose to her soon and take her off the market.Let me know if you'll have a wife sharing service set up afterwards.

MiamiHeat2020
09-26-23, 13:53
I got nothing, LOL. I'll just wait until she comes back instead of wasting my time branching out. Even NG can't fill the Elle void. Elle is someone I can repeat with endlessly and never get bored, while NG is like a monthly visit. Maia and Hana is like every other month. Stella is like once a year LOL. I just can't repeat with them too often. I think it has to be her body. It's still crazy to me after all these years of seeing it so often. I like to bring sexy outfits for her to wear during the session to spice it up even more every now and then. She looks amazing in everything.Hahaha I'll try out NG sometime but yeah Elle is the MW go to. I thought Maia was great my first time but my 2nd time was a bit fussy and her breath smelled. Her boobs are also looking like triangle tombraider boobs in doggy. As fun and quirky as FF Maia is, I think I'm going to try option A for Ina or Hana in WLA. I guess I like a more sensual / passionate experience compared to lighthearted and quirky. I liked Mira in MW too but she's been gone for a bit maybe back next month I heard somewhere.

CStew
09-26-23, 17:15
Just got done seeing Sana.

Young, maybe 22 max?

Pretty cute, little English.

Very tight box, pretty looking vag.

Service was great. Great sexual experience.

She was little shy, not sure if she was nervous or just her nature.

Overall experience was very good.She's a CYA in my book, all natural or so it seems! I think she's mid-late 20's. She's <100 lbs from diet, not exercise.

She didn't seem too shy, but it was a bit easy to break the ice due to some similar interests. My first j-girl experience- wasn't too sure what to expect but left happy! I'd repeat, but she's leaving too soon for that (a few weeks).

I was out a little early compared to my regulars, but that may be due to needing to build up a little more rapport and getting used to her routine. Sad my October is looking busy.

She would qualify as a Seulgi replacement in a few ways; hope BA reads this!

Pics wise: I believe they are representative but she's much less dolled up IRL (yet still very cute).

If you somehow come across some pics with straight hair, those might just be her.

SolarisMan
09-26-23, 18:22
I saw Yura and she looked nothing like that picture.Thanks! Sometimes you want give the benefit of doubt to a booker but I guess you can teach CGLA any new trick. I got another confirmation that she is fake and photos are not even close. I have come to a conclusion that none of CGLA exclusive MW ads are genuine or legit.

AlexisDavis
09-26-23, 19:30
She's a CYA in my book, all natural or so it seems! I think she's mid-late 20's. She's <100 lbs from diet, not exercise.

She didn't seem too shy, but it was a bit easy to break the ice due to some similar interests. My first j-girl experience- wasn't too sure what to expect but left happy! I'd repeat, but she's leaving too soon for that (a few weeks).

I was out a little early compared to my regulars, but that may be due to needing to build up a little more rapport and getting used to her routine. Sad my October is looking busy.

She would qualify as a Seulgi replacement in a few ways; hope BA reads this!

Pics wise: I believe they are representative but she's much less dolled up IRL (yet still very cute).

If you somehow come across some pics with straight hair, those might just be her.Her pics look extremely photoshopped especially her face shape, like Maia's. How different is she in person in that regard?

Mmmmm00
09-26-23, 21:08
I am sorry but I am planning to propose to her soon and take her off the market.Don't make jokes like that my heart skipped a beat!

JFret
09-27-23, 01:31
Hey everyone,

Been a way for about a year fucking beautiful women down in South America (inbox me if you're curious on ladies in Argentina, Brazil, Peru or Ecuador) but I'm back in lax and wondering if reaching out to M is the right move now a days? Last girl I saw was Allie with M and I'm pretty sure she's not around now. Any recommendations on what agency to work with? I'll try to keep lurking to catch up but a year worth of reading on this thread is a life time haha. Thanks in advance gents for any info!

Xnaffie
09-27-23, 02:29
Hey everyone,

Been a way for about a year fucking beautiful women down in South America (inbox me if you're curious on ladies in Argentina, Brazil, Peru or Ecuador) but I'm back in lax and wondering if reaching out to M is the right move now a days? Last girl I saw was Allie with M and I'm pretty sure she's not around now. Any recommendations on what agency to work with? I'll try to keep lurking to catch up but a year worth of reading on this thread is a life time haha. Thanks in advance gents for any info!Allie is still around and available if you want to see her.

LotusBoy
09-27-23, 03:12
Looks: 8 She is a small girl she has a nice body. She is slim with nice c cups.

Attitude: 8 Nice and friendly girl.

Service: 8 Pearl is fun and naughty. She has a tiny and slim body that you can move around easily while you fuck her. As I got in I was greeted by her in a nice dress and heels. Then as I get into the room she takes off her clothes to show me her nice body. In the shower she gives me a little preview by giving me a BBBJ. Her blowjob felt good with nice suction. Then as we go to the room she starts me on the side of the bed where she starts sucking and playing with my cock more. I then had her lay down so I can return the favor to her. As she starts to get wet she pulls me up and tells me to fuck her so I stick it in and start pounding her in missionary. Watching her moan as she rubs her clit when I was pounding her was so hot. I then put her into doggy and finish inside. We rest a bit and then she starts kissing my body getting me ready to go again. As jr wakes up she gets on top for cg and rcg. I feel like I am about to cum so I tell her I want to cim. She starts sucking and takes my load. Fun time with her I left smiling. She told me she does duos as well will have to try her in a duo next time.

Overall a fun time would recommend giving her a try.

JasperDaGoat
09-27-23, 06:44
I want to set up a booking with Maia, this is my first time hitting up a Kgirl company type shit but they ain't getting back to me any help.

DaeWrong
09-27-23, 10:56
I see a lot of reviews talking about 2 rounds etc.

How long are you guys lasting each round for this to happen in an hour?

I want to do 2 rounds but I usually last like 45 min (BB / CFS); do I need to book 2 hours at this rate?

WaffleEater
09-27-23, 11:17
Does anyone else have there ATF's that they have repeated for like. Ever? LOL. Will say I think I do have a thing for MILFs given that I have been fluctuating between Cindy, Nancy, and few others who have damn near no limits nor dings in service. Perhaps it's the length in the game that keeps them going but Cindy was the first of two visits these week. Always good service and one of the best BBBJ's on the market and in my top three for racks. Big tits covered in her own drool as she goes down on you will never get old.

Personally, I find if you cross her legs over one shoulder and get her in the right angle, she'll cum easy if you keep a good pace but don't try to hammer her through the wall. The legs shakes and twitches that happen when she comes makes you feel like Adonis himself.

DaeWrong
09-27-23, 11:19
I want to set up a booking with Maia, this is my first time hitting up a Kgirl company type shit but they ain't getting back to me any help.Maybe they looked up your number and for some reason they got sketched out?

Did they not even respond with the screening process? Usually they respond right away with the screening; What agencies did you try to contact?

WaffleEater
09-27-23, 11:21
I've busted Nancy a few times now and some of y'all want a snippet of my time with Nancy, I will oblige in good time when I figure out how to blur my face haha. That being said, for those who are curious, there is a benji plus a 50 for the video package deal. Worth it in my opinion as most providers will report you for recording I'd imagine, especially without consent.

She takes a pounding pretty well while selling you the dream that you might be the best lay she's ever had. She's not a 20 year old college girl but she's been around the block a few times and if you are partial to a woman who is service oriented, you can't miss with Nancy. Would rec for the back door and video production alone if you're into having a souvenir for all time come.

PumpNDump
09-27-23, 11:36
Kbliss humpday availability.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Ina.

CStew
09-27-23, 12:54
Her pics look extremely photoshopped especially her face shape, like Maia's. How different is she in person in that regard?Sorry I have pretty bad memory and all the recent face talk has me doubting my accuracy (I'm in the Ina looks close enough to yekong side < the makeup was light, so the face is a bit different. Would have loved her dolled up like the pics, but I still found her cute.

SunsetMando
09-27-23, 16:17
I see a lot of reviews talking about 2 rounds etc.

How long are you guys lasting each round for this to happen in an hour?

I want to do 2 rounds but I usually last like 45 min (BB / CFS); do I need to book 2 hours at this rate?10-20 min for the first pop. And then some relaxing massage time for another 10 min.

That usually allows another 10-15 min for another pounding.

Thud1
09-27-23, 16:27
Bon / Emma. I'd go see her weekly if she removed her upcharge which I think she should since she's in her 40's LOL.Ditto for me. I would put Bon on my weekly roster if she would BBFS like the other hotties at $340. Maybe she will make the move!

Xnaffie
09-27-23, 16:38
Been wanting to have a threesome with two k girls for a while now so decided to treat myself. I was recommend Pearl and Cindy. Not sure what to expect as it was my first time with two k girls. But man it was amazing. Like a dream that I didn't want to wake up from. I would recommend giving it a try if you haven't yet. I felt like I was in a porno. There was so much girl on girl action between the two girls. Our tongues, lips, and hands going everywhere it was such a sensory overload. Was greeted at the door by two beautiful k girls both dressed in sexy outfits. Cindy has big beautiful D cups that are so much fun to play with and such a sexy body. Pearl is a small and tiny girl with a nice body with C cups. Both of their bodies are so much fun to play with. They grabbed me in and we all started to kiss. I couldn't help but grab both their ass. I then was led to the room and we all had a blue toast and I got cleaned up with Cindy. As I got back to the room Pearl was laying spread eagle playing with herself. Cindy then went over and they started to kiss and suck and touch each other and man it got me so hard. They then told me to lay on the bed and they both started to suck me off. Going between both mouths it felt so good. Then as Cindy was sucking me pearl came up and started to ride my face and play with my nipples. I couldn't wait anymore I told them I wanted to fuck them both. I had pearl in missionary and Cindy in doggy on top of pearl and man getting to fuck both their pussies and going between them back and forth and hearing them moan was beautiful. When I was fucking Pearl in missionary Cindy turns around and started to make out with pearl and suck on her tits and lick her clit and pearl was getting super wet and into it. Watching them make out and seeing Cindy play with pearl as I fuck her was such a sight to see. They were both so into each other and played with each other so it made the session so much fun. I couldn't last any longer and I came inside pearl for the first round. Then as I pulled my dick out they both came over kissing me and sucking out every last drop. I laid there to rest and was making out with Cindy while Pearl was licking my ass and dick getting me hard and ready to fuck them again. As I got hard they both started to suck me and man 1 on my shaft and the other sucking my balls and licking my ass felt so good. It was then my turn to fuck Cindy so I had Cindy get on top for cg and Pearl sat on my face while DFK with Cindy. I wanted to fuck her some more but man it felt too good and I could not last too long. As I was about to cum Pearl goes down and starts licking my balls and that finished me off. Pearl then pushed Cindy off and sucked the rest of the cum out of my cock till I went soft. Unfortunately it was then time to go so a quick shower and had to kiss them then off I went. I have to say this was such a great experience since we all played with and enjoyed each other and the girls were into it too. Already booked another double session with them for next week since I had so much fun with them both. I can't wait to see what naughty stuff we will do this time. Recommend trying a duo with them both you won't be disappointed.

Thud1
09-27-23, 16:44
Chu is another that is interesting seems to have a lot of options. Is she a good one? I am on vacation and splurging on kgirls instead!.I have wanted to visit Chu since she arrived here. I have not seen her because I caught wind that she was not Magnum friendly. Even though booker says its OK . Can anyone chime in on her ability and willingness to service the larger sized mongers?

SturdyBirdy
09-27-23, 19:49
I have wanted to visit Chu since she arrived here. I have not seen her because I caught wind that she was not Magnum friendly. Even though booker says its OK . Can anyone chime in on her ability and willingness to service the larger sized mongers?She does not seem to be. Several TER reviews by well-endowed dudes mention that their dingdongs hurt her. There's one written by a guy who ignored her pleas to not go deep and ended up rather severely hurting her. His review says she cried and tried to call urgent care, despite her very limited English. Session got cut short because of that.

When I saw her, she saw my average dingdong and said she's glad it's not a magnum because she's been hurt by them.

AsianAssEater
09-27-23, 20:28
I have wanted to visit Chu since she arrived here. I have not seen her because I caught wind that she was not Magnum friendly. Even though booker says its OK . Can anyone chime in on her ability and willingness to service the larger sized mongers?Don't bother she can't take magnum at all.

AsianAssEater
09-27-23, 20:29
Ditto for me. I would put Bon on my weekly roster if she would BBFS like the other hotties at $340. Maybe she will make the move!I hope it happens soon just how it happened for phoebe and June. Bon would be so busy at 340 but she has GPS.

JFret
09-27-23, 23:00
Allie is still around and available if you want to see her.Actually I'd love to, any links to where or who she is now?

AvaFan77
09-27-23, 23:37
Been wanting to have a threesome with two k girls for a while now so decided to treat myself. I was recommend Pearl and Cindy. Not sure what to expect as it was my first time with two k girls. But man it was amazing. Like a dream that I didn't want to wake up from. I would recommend giving it a try if you haven't yet. I felt like I was in a porno. There was so much girl on girl action between the two girls. Our tongues, lips, and hands going everywhere it was such a sensory overload. Was greeted at the door by two beautiful k girls both dressed in sexy outfits. Cindy has big beautiful D cups that are so much fun to play with and such a sexy body. Pearl is a small and tiny girl with a nice body with C cups. Both of their bodies are so much fun to play with. They grabbed me in and we all started to kiss. I couldn't help but grab both their ass. I then was led to the room and we all had a blue toast and I got cleaned up with Cindy. As I got back to the room Pearl was laying spread eagle playing with herself. Cindy then went over and they started to kiss and suck and touch each other and man it got me so hard. They then told me to lay on the bed and they both started to suck me off. Going between both mouths it felt so good. Then as Cindy was sucking me pearl came up and started to ride my face and play with my nipples. I couldn't wait anymore I told them I wanted to fuck them both. I had pearl in missionary and Cindy in doggy on top of pearl and man getting to fuck both their pussies and going between them back and forth and hearing them moan was beautiful. When I was fucking Pearl in missionary Cindy turns around and started to make out with pearl and suck on her tits and lick her clit and pearl was getting super wet and into it. Watching them make out and seeing Cindy play with pearl as I fuck her was such a sight to see. They were both so into each other and played with each other so it made the session so much fun. I couldn't last any longer and I came inside pearl for the first round. Then as I pulled my dick out they both came over kissing me and sucking out every last drop. I laid there to rest and was making out with Cindy while Pearl was licking my ass and dick getting me hard and ready to fuck them again. As I got hard they both started to suck me and man 1 on my shaft and the other sucking my balls and licking my ass felt so good. It was then my turn to fuck Cindy so I had Cindy get on top for cg and Pearl sat on my face while DFK with Cindy. I wanted to fuck her some more but man it felt too good and I could not last too long. As I was about to cum Pearl goes down and starts licking my balls and that finished me off. Pearl then pushed Cindy off and sucked the rest of the cum out of my cock till I went soft. Unfortunately it was then time to go so a quick shower and had to kiss them then off I went. I have to say this was such a great experience since we all played with and enjoyed each other and the girls were into it too. Already booked another double session with them for next week since I had so much fun with them both. I can't wait to see what naughty stuff we will do this time. Recommend trying a duo with them both you won't be disappointed.This sounds incredible! I just sent you a PM if you don't mind.

AsianAssEater
09-28-23, 00:19
Actually I'd love to, any links to where or who she is now?She's with Kangels in Seattle.

KGirlsAreLife
09-28-23, 01:44
Anyone have intel on melon yet. Pics looking real good.

PumpNDump
09-28-23, 11:51
Kbliss.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Ina.

Phazze93
09-28-23, 22:30
https://www.40models.com/

Anyone seen Yoyo? Seen her on a few other sites I'm not verified with yet. She's not yet on CGLA.

Apparently 20 y / o Jgirl, 350 bb / msog.

SolarisMan
09-29-23, 10:47
https://www.40models.com/

Anyone seen Yoyo? Seen her on a few other sites I'm not verified with yet. She's not yet on CGLA.

Apparently 20 y / o Jgirl, 350 bb / msog.Be the FIRST and ride her out for us! Let us know.

Christophe1
09-29-23, 11:05
Be the FIRST and ride her out for us! Let us know.Be a dirty dog and tell us if she is in heat. Not sure if anyone reading this remembers the BP days when LA would get Japanese girls that came to the US to film porn. They had a house North of Grauman's Chinese theatre. IF you got in early it was easy to be their tour guide and show them the sites before they flew home. Why pay if you can get the goods for free? Not sure if this is still the prevailing attitude of these touring ladies, but always worth a shot since they might not return.

Dirty Dogs Unite.

PumpNDump
09-29-23, 11:49
Kbliss Friday lineup.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Ina.

SsStuntCock
09-29-23, 12:25
Booker stated Krystal should be back to service our deviant needs in another month. Definitely worth the wait for stockpiling that load so it can be deposited into her pink receptacle.Krystal is returning next month. If you're a spinner lover, you'd be remiss to miss out on this kdoll. Pics accurate.

JFret
09-29-23, 16:26
She's with Kangels in Seattle.Thanks man, I found her personal number again and she told me she was in Seattle. Damn. Any recommendations in M's stable that's close to her? I'm literally going to be seeing a different girl every day next week hopefully so let me know who I should go with to start the fun!

Thud1
09-29-23, 17:10
Is she a rebrand now? I thought I saw her mentioned but can't find the message now. A couple years a go Joy was a popular provider for guys who liked B size tits and eraser nipples. She had nice firm legs and muscular booty. She was at $280 with a $40 upcharge for BBS. Anyone remember her?

NoClue02
09-29-23, 17:33
Hi guys, I need some recommendations. Probably going to get flame for this but I did read previous posts but got mixed feeling.

Want to see who's better to visit: Ina, juni or pearl on kgla. I didn't see much reviews on pearl but see numerous on ina and some on juni. Seem like recent reviews Ina doesn't seem to be good service anymore other than prettiest kitty? Juni seem to allow fiv which I like and pearl does duo so I'm guessing she's more fun even doing one on one? Haven't visit la scene since last year, so don't know much anymore other than reading hundred of reviews yet having hard time deciding.

AlexisDavis
09-29-23, 17:52
Is she a rebrand now? I thought I saw her mentioned but can't find the message now. A couple years a go Joy was a popular provider for guys who liked B size tits and eraser nipples. She had nice firm legs and muscular booty. She was at $280 with a $40 upcharge for BBS. Anyone remember her?She rebranded to you-mi but also seems to have disappeared from the CG website for a couple weeks now. Unless she rebranded again?

Slicer4
09-29-23, 18:47
Hi guys, I need some recommendations. Probably going to get flame for this but I did read previous posts but got mixed feeling.

Want to see who's better to visit: Ina, juni or pearl on kgla. I didn't see much reviews on pearl but see numerous on ina and some on juni. Seem like recent reviews Ina doesn't seem to be good service anymore other than prettiest kitty? Juni seem to allow fiv which I like and pearl does duo so I'm guessing she's more fun even doing one on one? Haven't visit la scene since last year, so don't know much anymore other than reading hundred of reviews yet having hard time deciding.Juni is so fun, love running my hands through her long hair.

Ina I do not care to see, I started with Maia when she was crying about how busy Ina was and how she looked. But she busy now and I am happy for her!

Pearl I did connect too well with, I know it was because she pushed Cindy duo. As soon as Cindy entered the room I remembered how fun she was last time. I actually saw Cindy right after Pearl that night LOL.

BillyBoy805
09-29-23, 19:37
For kgirls.

Finally got some balls after reading the forum on here and decided to take the risk and finally got verified. Did some research of who would be a good time and Chu fit the bill just fine. For those who haven't seen her, she's about 5'2, petite, and very easy on the eyes. Slim body with some solid B / C cups and a yoga booty. Pretty and pretty attentive the entire course of the visit.

Seems like there's not really a huge deviation from where you can go with all of this but I got in around noon or so and buzzed in no prob. A bit shy as I thought everyone was looking at me but I made it nonetheless. Chu greeted me in a skimpy outfit and her voice was very soothing to the ear as she welcomed me in. A bit of pecking at the doorway and she could tell that I was shy but she was very warm and friendly which helped me rest easy. I got my hand up her skirt as she laid my hand on her bare ass cheeks and damn were they soft. My adrenaline must have been rushing and the blood flow straight to my penis since it got me rock hard from the start.

I laid the donation on the table and I excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I came out, there she was, undressed and what a body. Very well maintained in my opinion. She took her small hands and placed them on my chest and leaned in for some tongue wrestling. I immediately loosened up and before long, my clothes seemed to fall off one by one. I was naked and Chu kissed me down my neck, chest, kissed in between my pelvic region and slowly gave me one of the best BJ's I've ever had. Somewhat surreal at this point looking down at this beauty working her mouth up and down my shaft but that's the magic of it all I guess.

She did this for a few more minutes before getting us in the shower and getting along to the rest of the way for what I imagine is the blue toast LOL. Funny that's what it's called and easy enough to get through. I wanted to DATY and before long I had her in pretzel as she came hard after some finger + tongue action and that's when I finally penetrated her.

I picked Chu because she's rumoured to be one of the tightest girls out here and I believe it. That pussy could snatch the soul out a man and I imagine a many a dollars out of pockets LOL. Either way, I was happy and it didn't take long till I was rocking the bed and watched her grip on the sheets for dear life. She rolled over and pinned me to the ground and violently rode me until I eventually came. I wasn't sure if I should CIP but I was on fucking Jupiter at that point and my mind was gone in heat of the moment. I don't regret it though and before I could even catch my breath, she lunged in for my dfk as she felt my cock pulsate inside of her. The clean up was simple and easy and she spent the rest of the time teaching me korean for sex positions haha. Very easy going and warm imo.

The first visit is done and I expect many more in due time. Thanks for having me fellas.

Thud1
09-29-23, 21:32
Searched around and don't see much info on Siwoo. Is she a rebrand? Does anyone know anything about her? I would like any info before I TWFTT. Thanks!

Phazze93
09-29-23, 22:12
Krystal is returning next month. If you're a spinner lover, you'd be remiss to miss out on this kdoll. Pics accurate.Hopefully her skin cleaned up a little. The acne was the biggest thing I'd hold against her. That and she didn't have much of an ass.

Majieroero
09-29-23, 22:17

Want to see who's better to visit: Ina, juni or pearl on kgla. I didn't see much reviews on pearl but see numerous on ina and some on juni. Seem like recent reviews Ina doesn't seem to be good service anymore other than prettiest kitty? Juni seem to allow fiv which I like and pearl does duo so I'm guessing she's more fun even doing one on one? Haven't visit la scene since last year, so don't know much anymore other than reading hundred of reviews yet having hard time deciding.Juni is a good time, but she is submissive. You'll need to lead her to your liking. She does allow some rough plays (I. E. FF, spanking, choking, etc) but you'll obviously need to be smart and cautious of her limits.

Phazze93
09-30-23, 03:34
Be a dirty dog and tell us if she is in heat. Not sure if anyone reading this remembers the BP days when LA would get Japanese girls that came to the US to film porn. They had a house North of Grauman's Chinese theatre. IF you got in early it was easy to be their tour guide and show them the sites before they flew home. Why pay if you can get the goods for free? Not sure if this is still the prevailing attitude of these touring ladies, but always worth a shot since they might not return.

Dirty Dogs Unite.

Be the FIRST and ride her out for us! Let us know.I will gladly TOFTT in this case. If anyone is willing to be my reference for KGLA or 40 models haha.

I've already used up favor with KBLISS operator to refer me to CGLA and neither are repping YOYO yet.

RockItAllNite
09-30-23, 09:28
Is she a rebrand now? I thought I saw her mentioned but can't find the message now. A couple years a go Joy was a popular provider for guys who liked B size tits and eraser nipples. She had nice firm legs and muscular booty. She was at $280 with a $40 upcharge for BBS. Anyone remember her?Was Joy tan, a smoker, with a killer lean body and shown wearing short shorts in her ads that Joy? If so she was here under the name Umi with new MMs. Didn't stay long though.

JoseMan
09-30-23, 11:17

Want to see who's better to visit: Ina, juni or pearl on kgla. I didn't see much reviews on pearl but see numerous on ina and some on juni. Seem like recent reviews Ina doesn't seem to be good service anymore other than prettiest kitty? Juni seem to allow fiv which I like and pearl does duo so I'm guessing she's more fun even doing one on one? Haven't visit la scene since last year, so don't know much anymore other than reading hundred of reviews yet having hard time deciding.You don't have to be worry about seeing Ina performance when you see her. I heard that she will be gone after today. "Bam. She is gone. Flying like a bird".

PumpNDump
09-30-23, 12:15
Kbliss Saturday availability.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Ina Hana.

JoseMan
09-30-23, 17:13
Is she a rebrand now? I thought I saw her mentioned but can't find the message now. A couple years a go Joy was a popular provider for guys who liked B size tits and eraser nipples. She had nice firm legs and muscular booty. She was at $280 with a $40 upcharge for BBS. Anyone remember her?Yes! Whatever happened to her?

Phazze93
09-30-23, 23:15
Confirmed today via Maia that INA is officially on break for the next 3 months or so.

Don't know what she's doing but she's not going back to korea, she's going to be here in USA.

Not sure if that means she's going to another city, or if she's truly on break or she found a dude.

LoveFromFrank
10-01-23, 01:24
I picked Chu because she's rumoured to be one of the tightest girls out here and I believe it. That pussy could snatch the soul out a man and I imagine a many a dollars out of pockets LOL. Either way, I was happy and it didn't take long till I was rocking the bed and watched her grip on the sheets for dear life. She rolled over and pinned me to the ground and violently rode me until I eventually came. I wasn't sure if I should CIP but I was on fucking Jupiter at that point and my mind was gone in heat of the moment. I don't regret it though and before I could even catch my breath, she lunged in for my dfk as she felt my cock pulsate inside of her. The clean up was simple and easy and she spent the rest of the time teaching me korean for sex positions haha. Very easy going and warmThere's always a list of greats that come and go and I suppose Chu is this iteration of the kgirl greats. Reading back and doing extensive research myself, I figure pre-Covid, it was girls like Pepsi and Jenny-o making bookoo money from men like us.

That being said, the reputation is well earned and being the service queen she is, I always make it a point to see her and continue to build rapport as I start to get that regular treatment. I travel a lot due to my work and every time I come back from them, I always see her and she knows that I came back from business when I roll through with my luggage and she helps me by giving me those sweet kisses as I come in and I regale her with the details of my trip and bring her back a souvenir every now and then.

After I finished giving her the classic razzle dazzle of her leg on my shoulder while I fuck her standing with each ass cheek in hand, and letting the cum dribble down her leg as we make our way to the shower; she informed me she'll be going to the OC for a bit so I guess it'll be a bit of a drive should I see her during that tenure but the drive should be worth it given I don't go rush hour. Some people are addicted to crackI'm addicted to Chu's tight pussy haha.

ShyBoy73
10-01-23, 01:42
Waitttt you-mi was joy? I remember joy she seemed a bit shorter I believe she had yellowish hair and a really nice toned booty. You-mi did not look like her. She definitely had some work done. I prefer the her old self as joy. But wow joy was a blast back then.

You-mi even said I looked familiar but I was like nope I don't remember you.

Was Joy tan, a smoker, with a killer lean body and shown wearing short shorts in her ads that Joy? If so she was here under the name Umi with new MMs. Didn't stay long though.

Vulcan1009
10-01-23, 02:13
Hey gents, I have been eyeing two D cup girls, one is new girl Sharon or new pictures, don't know, and another is June with huge boob double Ds.

Have anyone seen either one of them? I think Sharon is new because she is on top of every booker for new girls.

Sharon seem to be pretty good as her photo are fairly up to date with location shots in US. As for June, most her photos are blurry and seem out dated, but by all means, all feedbacks are welcome!!

Sharon.

https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sharon1

https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle

https://bookergray.com/tt_wla/sharon2/

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/charonwla/

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

June.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/june

https://bookergray.com/tt_wla/junne/?page=2

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/junwla/

LoveFromFrank
10-01-23, 11:06
Hey gents, I have been eyeing two D cup girls, one is new girl Sharon or new pictures, don't know, and another is June with huge boob double Ds.

Have anyone seen either one of them? I think Sharon is new because she is on top of every booker for new girls.

Sharon seem to be pretty good as her photo are fairly up to date with location shots in US. As for June, most her photos are blurry and seem out dated, but by all means, all feedbacks are welcome!!

Sharon.

June.

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/Girls with those names typically do deliver on tit size imo. Seattle usually sees a rotation with those girls and have positive feedback.

PumpNDump
10-01-23, 12:39
Kbliss Sunday funday availability.

Viki Iris Maia juni Hana.

PumpNDump
10-01-23, 14:14
Fun sized Krystal will be back on duty starting 10/3. Hit up kbliss booker to fill her slots.

SolarisMan
10-01-23, 14:34
Confirmed today via Maia that INA is officially on break for the next 3 months or so.

Don't know what she's doing but she's not going back to korea, she's going to be here in USA.

Not sure if that means she's going to another city, or if she's truly on break or she found a dude.

As it is expected they all come and go. Some of these girls like Ina become highly popular in a short period of time and then the girl get a case of dick burnout and some like Maia grow into their job: Ina was a memorable experience when she started. Hopefully she enjoy her temporarily or permanent retirement and best of luck to her. ina was a very good person.

I wonder on who is going to occupy her room. That apartment is always filled with the legends.

AlexisDavis
10-01-23, 15:57
As it is expected they all come and go. Some of these girls like Ina become highly popular in a short period of time and then the girl get a case of dick burnout and some like Maia grow into their job: Ina was a memorable experience when she started. Hopefully she enjoy her temporarily or permanent retirement and best of luck to her. ina was a very good person.

I wonder on who is going to occupy her room. That apartment is always filled with the legends.Ina's career reminds me a lot of Hana. She came and took the scene by storm and lasted an impressively long time while maintaining consistent service. Although at her prime I think Hana was more popular than Ina was, but it could be that Hana had much less competition since it was during COVID. But for all the Ina lovers' sake, let's hope she doesn't disappear for 3 years before returning like Hana did.

Vulcan1009
10-01-23, 17:19
Girls with those names typically do deliver on tit size imo. Seattle usually sees a rotation with those girls and have positive feedback.I thought I have heard something about June early on this year but I can't tell if it is the same June or different June.

Also, there were many Sharon in the past, so is this Sharon a rebrand / updated new pic? Or a completely new Sharon?

These names bro, they got everyone messed up.

DaeWrong
10-01-23, 17:20
Ina's career reminds me a lot of Hana. She came and took the scene by storm and lasted an impressively long time while maintaining consistent service. Although at her prime I think Hana was more popular than Ina was, but it could be that Hana had much less competition since it was during COVID. But for all the Ina lovers' sake, let's hope she doesn't disappear for 3 years before returning like Hana did.Spoke with Ina the other night during my 3 hour session (had to see her before she left). She told me she was burned out and that was why she wanted to take a break; said she was losing her drive.

She also confirmed she will be back after her break.

DaeWrong
10-01-23, 17:22
Finally got to meet the legendary Chu couple days ago. She was exactly what the reviews said about her.

Just amazing; must have left a good impression because she asked to hang out on her off days LOL.

LoveAsianGirls
10-01-23, 17:22

Sharon.

June.

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/I am curious about Sharon too. As for June, I enjoyed her. Big firm tits and ass. Tits may not be DD cup but at least D cup. A little thick but still some curves. Very good service. Nice DFK, good BBBJ and medium depth rimming. She is not into DATO on her. If you are in to giving pleasure, she really gets off on DATY and gets into FIV with DATY.

Bastard Chorum
10-01-23, 20:22
Sharon's a rebrand. Of whom, I don't remember. But she was working out of WLA before and there's was neither hype or criticism of her so make of it what you will. She apparently had a recent stint in SD who you might want to drop by and ask the mongers there for any input.

AsianAssEater
10-01-23, 20:31
Saw yoyo on first day and hanako about 2 days after. Let's just say that these jav girls can't take magnum dick at all and are deadfishes. Horrible head, deadfish in mish, straight back in doggy no ark at all and horrible attitudes. Steer clear of the JAV girls and keep giving our dough to our lovely kgirls instead.

PePe44
10-01-23, 21:36
Does anyone have input on Baby Joo's breath? Is it really bad and undesirable?

ZebraZebra
10-01-23, 22:20
Does anyone have input on Baby Joo's breath? Is it really bad and undesirable?I saw her once and didn't notice anything about her breath. I only didn't repeat because her body and face isn't really my type.

LoveAsianGirls
10-02-23, 00:02
Does anyone have input on Baby Joo's breath? Is it really bad and undesirable?Breath was fine when I saw her.

IronClad999
10-02-23, 00:24
Does anyone have input on Baby Joo's breath? Is it really bad and undesirable?Not sure if she vapes or just from kimchi breathe but hopefully not liquid spells from clients remaining juice LOL.

Vulcan1009
10-02-23, 02:39
I am curious about Sharon too. As for June, I enjoyed her. Big firm tits and ass. Tits may not be DD cup but at least D cup. A little thick but still some curves. Very good service. Nice DFK, good BBBJ and medium depth rimming. She is not into DATO on her. If you are in to giving pleasure, she really gets off on DATY and gets into FIV with DATY.I see, thanks for the feedbacks, just one question, how thick is a little thick? The current Cindy I consider thick, or current Allie I consider thick, Ina is slim and Maia is thin.

So what is it? LOL.

Phazze93
10-02-23, 02:41

I wonder on who is going to occupy her room. That apartment is always filled with the legends.Krystal lmfao. Maia & Krystal being roommates would drain my bank dry. I'd just rotate back and forth at this rate haha.

LoveAsianGirls
10-02-23, 03:05
I see, thanks for the feedbacks, just one question, how thick is a little thick? The current Cindy I consider thick, or current Allie I consider thick, Ina is slim and Maia is thin.

So what is it? LOL.I haven't seen Allie recently so can't compare to her but I did see Cindy recently. June is a little thicker than Cindy.

PumpNDump
10-02-23, 11:43
Kbliss Monday lineup. Krystal back on duty, tiny girl with a tiny box. Nina back in town, unfortunately with gps upsell rates.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Ina Hana Krystal and Nina back.

LoveFromFrank
10-02-23, 12:46
Finally got to meet the legendary Chu couple days ago. She was exactly what the reviews said about her.

Just amazing; must have left a good impression because she asked to hang out on her off days LOL.I'm typically not one to take girls on dates just because of my erratic schedule but heard from a few friends that do, the dinner out does yield some solid pussy at the end of the night.

LoveFromFrank
10-02-23, 12:47
I thought I have heard something about June early on this year but I can't tell if it is the same June or different June.

Also, there were many Sharon in the past, so is this Sharon a rebrand / updated new pic? Or a completely new Sharon?

These names bro, they got everyone messed up.Yeah I have. Zero clue if they're the same person but the rate these names get recycled, it is hard to keep track of. I'll be here in Cali for a bit longer so I may TOFFT and report back.

PogeyBait
10-02-23, 13:35
Had a lunch break and some down time so I thought I'd leave a review for this one. Was skeptical since there were a mixed bag of reviews but an overwhelming consensus either way. She was available for the last minute appointment however and for the price, the TLDR is that I think it's worth. She's fairly pretty with a nice body and the service wasn't anything to complain about. She was very helpful in getting me dressed, undressed, and had a BBBJ that I would pay for alone if she was able to do a 15 BBBJ special. Pussy was fairly tight, I'm rather girth and the extra snug fits do have a partial bias win from me. Overall, can't complain and I do think the bargain prices are a breath of relief in a pricey hobby such as this.

KGConn
10-02-23, 14:04
But for all the Ina lovers' sake, let's hope she doesn't disappear for 3 years before returning like Hana did.Ina lovers rejoice! She will be back in 3 months.

Thud1
10-02-23, 15:03
Waitttt you-mi was joy? I remember joy she seemed a bit shorter I believe she had yellowish hair and a really nice toned booty. You-mi did not look like her. She definitely had some work done. I prefer the her old self as joy. But wow joy was a blast back then.

You-mi even said I looked familiar but I was like nope I don't remember you.I don't remember her having yellowish hair but I do remember her perfect athletic ass and legs. She had nice shaped B breasts with 3/4" eraser nipples that were very tasty. She also provided a very nice end of session massage. At that time, She offered a $40 upcharge for BBFS. I hope she comes back no matter what rebrand name she chooses.

Bigwood
10-02-23, 15:13
I would avoid June. I saw her earlier this year and she is way older than listed. She had a good attitude, but I just didn't enjoy our time due to her looks and age. She does provide good service though.

Sharon.

June.

Slicer4
10-02-23, 15:35
I was looking forward to this person using Casino's name, I like the description of her looks. I show up and it is indeed the original Casino, she actually has held up well, and might look as good now, LOL. Her voice, JAV MILF deeper tone, yep that is her! A hint of smoker scent, yep that is her!

Back in the day, she performed like it was only a job and had to impress the customer with all the acting, and I enjoyed it. Nowadays, she performs like your GF and performance is mutual, kinda nice.

I will see her going forward for golf outings.

LoveFromFrank
10-02-23, 15:35
Saw yoyo on first day and hanako about 2 days after. Let's just say that these jav girls can't take magnum dick at all and are deadfishes. Horrible head, deadfish in mish, straight back in doggy no ark at all and horrible attitudes. Steer clear of the JAV girls and keep giving our dough to our lovely kgirls instead.I visit a few JAV orgs in my travels east and their operation mirrors C-orgs out here. Very cheap in comparison and perhaps that's reason enough to give the ones I saw business but the it's a tad more expensive than c-orgs with the same menu there. Here, it's same price as a kgirl for half the service quality. Not terrible, just asking a bit much for what is provided in my belief.

RocketManP
10-02-23, 16:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

If you have an issue with what somebody posts you use the report post button.

If you do this again I'm going to restrict you from quoting other posts.

A2

TheAbc
10-02-23, 18:05
I was looking forward to this person using Casino's name, I like the description of her looks. I show up and it is indeed the original Casino, she actually has held up well, and might look as good now, LOL. Her voice, JAV MILF deeper tone, yep that is her! A hint of smoker scent, yep that is her!

Back in the day, she performed like it was only a job and had to impress the customer with all the acting, and I enjoyed it. Nowadays, she performs like your GF and performance is mutual, kinda nice.

I will see her going forward for golf outings.Hold up, when I had VIP with TER recently, the most recent reviews stated that it's a different person using Casino's old reviews. Can anyone esle confirm that this is the same old casino or a new person using her name / reviews.

LoveFromFrank
10-02-23, 18:07
Hold up, when I had VIP with TER recently, the most recent reviews stated that it's a different person using Casino's old reviews. Can anyone esle confirm that this is the same old casino or a new person using her name / reviews.I was just thinking of booking her given the profile's notoriety along with Pepsi.

Tbtbfftb
10-02-23, 18:51
I would confirm she doesn't want payment. It was in her early early days but she did the same thing with me and then wanted to get paid. Just be clear with her.

Just amazing; must have left a good impression because she asked to hang out on her off days LOL.

Omfgitzjin
10-02-23, 19:33

Just amazing; must have left a good impression because she asked to hang out on her off days LOL.Funny story, I took one of the younger legends out for a few dates earlier this year. Then we lost interest. I moved onto another younger legend out for a few dates. (also retired now).

One day the newer girl texts me to hang out and she's out eating with a 'friend' in weho. So I go to pick her up. And the 'friend' turns out to the the same girl from earlier in the year. I never laughed in my car so hard in my life when I saw them walk out of the restaurant together. You can't make this shit up LOL.

They both got in the car and the previous girl was like OMG you know her? And we had a good laugh. Turns out they met at an ESL class in Ktown and became friends, but didn't know they were 'working girls' on the side. definitely an awkward moment.

Took them to the club in Hollywood and partied for a bit but it was definitely awkward since the newer girl was into me, and the previous one was just hanging around LOL.

Slicer4
10-02-23, 20:08
Funny story, I took one of the younger legends out for a few dates earlier this year. Then we lost interest. I moved onto another younger legend out for a few dates. (also retired now).

One day the newer girl texts me to hang out and she's out eating with a 'friend' in weho. So I go to pick her up. And the 'friend' turns out to the the same girl from earlier in the year. I never laughed in my car so hard in my life when I saw them walk out of the restaurant together. You can't make this shit up LOL.

They both got in the car and the previous girl was like OMG you know her? And we had a good laugh. Turns out they met at an ESL class in Ktown and became friends, but didn't know they were 'working girls' on the side. definitely an awkward moment.

Took them to the club in Hollywood and partied for a bit but it was definitely awkward since the newer girl was into me, and the previous one was just hanging around LOL.LOL, hilarious. Glad it turned out somewhat happily!

I had taken 'xxx' girl out for dessert / golf / concert off-duty earlier this year, and so happens some of my golf buddies live in the same building as her work-space. One night I was parking to get my friends clubs to go hit the range, and as I am going up I run into 'xxx' in the parking lot as she was getting off work. WOW, if looks could kill, she thought I was seeing another of the many workers in the same building. I explained myself, yet she was still so pissed, LOL.

IronClad999
10-02-23, 20:23
I would confirm she doesn't want payment. It was in her early early days but she did the same thing with me and then wanted to get paid. Just be clear with her.Doesn't sound like she has much heavy gambling addicts, maybe foodies and drinks can melt her.

IronClad999
10-02-23, 20:26
Your post and writing style is sure exceptionally similar, if not identical to storyteller69 (designated as cg shill by admin) and his millions of other accounts.

The style, structure, diction, punctuation and everything is damn nearly identical. I'm going to put these posts side by side.

Pay attention to the template format, the DFK / pecking at the door, "tongue wrestling", "for those who haven't seen her", "cleanup was quick / easy", the inevitable LOLs at end of sentences and many other obvious tells.

Oh and the guy responding to you?

He also had a very similar style, including the blue toast story. I'm including his post here too.Silly question, these poems are too lengthy to bother, but are they all 5 hills? LOL.

RocketManP
10-02-23, 20:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

IronClad999
10-02-23, 21:01
I would avoid June. I saw her earlier this year and she is way older than listed. She had a good attitude, but I just didn't enjoy our time due to her looks and age. She does provide good service though.June seem to be pretty popular and only redemption was her cip game; pussy was still in decent shape despite the mileage. But I think she still has major spending habits when she's off; but to each their own taste. Friendly keeper in case no other backups. Thanks man.

PePe44
10-02-23, 23:55
I would confirm she doesn't want payment. It was in her early early days but she did the same thing with me and then wanted to get paid. Just be clear with her.I can third that. LOL she wanted to get paid to "hang out". She's a crafty one.

JoseMan
10-03-23, 00:52
Kbliss Monday lineup. Krystal back on duty, tiny girl with a tiny box. Nina back in town, unfortunately with gps upsell rates.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Ina Hana Krystal and Nina back.There is no Nina on Kbliss site and wasn't she $350 all IN and now she is asking $450 for no life vest option!

JFret
10-03-23, 00:54
Alright boys, I'll report back my findings as of this week, but I'm coming into town and going to visit a majority of the ladies you lads get to enjoy at leisure.

Siwoo Tanya Maia tomorrow.

Cindy / Pearl duo Wednesday.

Iris Juni Thursday.

I have room to add one more on Wednesday and maybe a Friday morning before I head home, if anyone's missing on my list let me know so I can schedule. I'll report back my dates and give yall my thoughts after just coming back from having so much South American pussy.

Stay tuned gents.

KlitKomanderer
10-03-23, 01:06
I hope it happens soon just how it happened for phoebe and June. Bon would be so busy at 340 but she has GPS.What are some of the best young hottie kgirl spinner alternative options to Emma / Bon rn? Thanks!

GBenson3
10-03-23, 01:59

Viki Iris Maia Juni Ina Hana Krystal and Nina back.Long time reader first time caller.

Did a lot of reading but dipped the toe, and well everything else in my first K Girl session with Viki.

Not the youngest or newest but I wanted a good experience and a known entity and that's exactly what I got.

Called booker and made easy appointment with all details provided.

Met at door by Viki. Matched the pics pretty well and good DFK right away. A good start.

Off to shower and mutual touching, washing, BBBJ, rimming and DFK.

Back to bed barely with DFK, BBBJ and sensual HJ being employed. Had no issue as she spun me around and I enjoyed a quality combo her tongue around and up my ass as she alternated between BBBJ and rimming me.

Pushed her back onto bed, more DFK and nipple caressing as my dick slid easily into her. Pounded it out in all positions and shot the first load deep into her. She has some great vag control as she squeezed it out of me into her some more long after I stopped pulsing into her. Felt good having cum drip out as I pulled out.

Clean up and onto round 2 - more BBBJ and into her again. More positions and doggie was a hit.

Nutted again and off to shower and clean up and left in good time.

Will be back for more but will also like to see who else is available next time.

If you want to try and like me haven't yet. , its a great time. Do it.

PumpNDump
10-03-23, 13:39
Kbliss Tuesday roster.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (has gone upcharge).

AsianAssEater
10-03-23, 15:10
What are some of the best young hottie kgirl spinner alternative options to Emma / Bon rn? Thanks!Sorry brother can't help you there I only see MILFs and BBFS special girls. Go ask in the HYA thread they always on the hunt for young girls.

NoClue02
10-03-23, 17:31
Thanks to all the tips I got for getting my buddy in. Was a piece of cake with one of the booker. I got juni based of some recommendations and reviews I been reading. Weird that she dfk me when greeting at the door and asking for more dfk when she's BBBJ me. But during Mish, she won't allow dfk and seem to avoid lfk as well. Round 2, same routine as well:/ overall she is cute but has bony buttcheek? My thigh was a bit in pain during mish LOL.

My buddy seem to enjoyed his time with Maia. Will see if I can visit her next time.

Omfgitzjin
10-03-23, 17:32
Alright boys, I'll report back my findings as of this week, but I'm coming into town and going to visit a majority of the ladies you lads get to enjoy at leisure.

Siwoo Tanya Maia tomorrow.

Cindy / Pearl duo Wednesday.

Iris Juni Thursday.

I have room to add one more on Wednesday and maybe a Friday morning before I head home, if anyone's missing on my list let me know so I can schedule. I'll report back my dates and give yall my thoughts after just coming back from having so much South American pussy.

Stay tuned gents.Let me know if you like Siwoo and Tanya.

I just saw Maia last night and she was great, but a bit inexperienced and little too skinny for my tastes. She definitely is the youngest one I've been with for some time. Plus her room gets HOT because of no AC. I felt like I was back in Thailand banging these h0es haha.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 17:52
There is no Nina on Kbliss site and wasn't she $350 all IN and now she is asking $450 for no life vest option!If she's more gps now; theres a chance she might upcharge more for "CIP" vs "COP" without being upfront cas some chicks might do that nowadays. Its something to keep in mind without walking in not expecting the "short surprises" LOL.

Vulcan1009
10-03-23, 22:46
Has anyone seen the new D cup Sharon yet?

The old sharon wasn't popular so I hope this is not a rebrand, LOL.

Vulcan1009
10-03-23, 22:55
https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/kona-1

Has anyone seen this new Kona from Melos?

M has a Kona too but their pictures seems different and the new Kona pictures look a lot skinnier but bigger tits.

Anyone? Yummmmm.

BuildingGuy
10-03-23, 23:16
I hope it happens soon just how it happened for phoebe and June. Bon would be so busy at 340 but she has GPS.Emma / Bon can charge whatever she likes. It's an open market and no one is required to see her if they don't like her prices. I have always had good experiences with her.

Also, she is not GPS. Just the opposite. One time I had booked her for an hour but I had to cut the session short because of an emergency. I was ready to pay her the full fee but she told me to only pay her for half an hour. How many other providers would do that?

HiKeke
10-03-23, 23:49

M has a Kona too but their pictures seems different and the new Kona pictures look a lot skinnier but bigger tits.

Anyone? Yummmmm.Does she actually look like that? I mean goddamn I got to see her asap if her face even remotely looks like those pictures.

AsianAssEater
10-03-23, 23:51

Anyone? Yummmmm.It's not a new Kona it's the same Kona as before with updated pictures. She's great she's like 5 feet and curvy with a nice booty. She ain't new though. Service queen and magnum approved.

AsianAssEater
10-03-23, 23:54
Emma / Bon can charge whatever she likes. It's an open market and no one is required to see her if they don't like her prices. I have always had good experiences with her.

Also, she is not GPS. Just the opposite. One time I had booked her for an hour but I had to cut the session short because of an emergency. I was ready to pay her the full fee but she told me to only pay her for half an hour. How many other providers would do that?When did I say I had bad experiences with her? She's in my top 3 all time. She always complains when I see her that she's not busy enough though, I've never told her to drop her rates. I just said that she should prob drop it to the special since she's trying to charge prices of a HYA when she's well into her 40's.

MisterDotD
10-04-23, 00:07

Anyone? Yummmmm.I visited her last week when she was in OC, 3rd + 5th pic looks 99% like her, plus it the exact outfit she greet me with.

Face and Body: 7/10, cute, short. Tits have natural sag, prob D?, not firm. Ass is tone, soft, stack, and feels good to touch. Slightly bit of tummy fat but not too much. Shave kitty. No abnormal odor.

English: just giggle and some simple words.

Attitude: Engaging, aim to please, no rush.

Service: All except no FIV. I came in and loved her engaging attitude. Shower (no preview). Burst 1 nut in mish. Try for 2nd but couldn't (but not for the lack of trying). Make her squirt near the end. I left supper happy.

Cost: $320 (BBFS) with some tips.

Repeat: 100% if she returns to OC.

Micca112
10-04-23, 02:19
Emma / Bon can charge whatever she likes. It's an open market and no one is required to see her if they don't like her prices. I have always had good experiences with her.

Also, she is not GPS. Just the opposite. One time I had booked her for an hour but I had to cut the session short because of an emergency. I was ready to pay her the full fee but she told me to only pay her for half an hour. How many other providers would do that?I saw her in OC when she was available for a short stay in July and she was just as great as I remember her from many years ago. She was still a tad kooky in her personality but I never got the GPS vibe from her. She still remembered me and I would probably see her again but I'm busy trying new talent.

Bastard Chorum
10-04-23, 02:20

Anyone? Yummmmm.It's the same Kona, just a different photo set.

Vulcan1009
10-04-23, 05:50
It's the same Kona, just a different photo set.Wow, got to give it to the person who photo shopped, that looks completely different then the Kona I met when she first started.

I'm always one of the first to try D cups but that is def not the Kona I met, she was a lot meattier, LOL.

Anyway, pass.

PumpNDump
10-04-23, 11:55
Kbliss humpday harlots.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upcharge).

LoveAsianGirls
10-04-23, 12:36
I visited her last week when she was in OC, 3rd + 5th pic looks 99% like her, plus it the exact outfit she greet me with.

Face and Body: 7/10, cute, short. Tits have natural sag, prob D?, not firm. Ass is tone, soft, stack, and feels good to touch. Slightly bit of tummy fat but not too much. Shave kitty. No abnormal odor.

Service: All except no FIV. I came in and loved her engaging attitude. Shower (no preview). Burst 1 nut in mish. Try for 2nd but couldn't (but not for the lack of trying). Make her squirt near the end. I left supper happy.

Repeat: 100% if she returns to OC.Yep. I saw Kona yesterday, her last day in OC. Had the same experience as MisterD. When Kona squirted into my mouth it was salty LOL. She showed me all her photos. Her new photos look exactly like her whereas her old photos did not look as much like her. Just as MisterD experienced, Kona greeted me in outfit she is wearing in 3rd and 5th photo.

Phazze93
10-04-23, 14:14
Long time reader first time caller.

Did a lot of reading but dipped the toe, and well everything else in my first K Girl session with Viki.

Not the youngest or newest but I wanted a good experience and a known entity and that's exactly what I got.

Called booker and made easy appointment with all details provided.

Met at door by Viki. Matched the pics pretty well and good DFK right away. A good start.

Off to shower and mutual touching, washing, BBBJ, rimming and DFK.

Back to bed barely with DFK, BBBJ and sensual HJ being employed. Had no issue as she spun me around and I enjoyed a quality combo her tongue around and up my ass as she alternated between BBBJ and rimming me.

Pushed her back onto bed, more DFK and nipple caressing as my dick slid easily into her. Pounded it out in all positions and shot the first load deep into her. She has some great vag control as she squeezed it out of me into her some more long after I stopped pulsing into her. Felt good having cum drip out as I pulled out.

Clean up and onto round 2 - more BBBJ and into her again. More positions and doggie was a hit..Disclaimer for someone who had to try viki (only kbliss provider that accepted new clients). She's older than her photos.

She's pushing mid 30's if not older.

She's a pro, but she's not a HYA or CYA.

Vulcan1009
10-04-23, 15:51
Yep. I saw Kona yesterday, her last day in OC. Had the same experience as MisterD. When Kona squirted into my mouth it was salty LOL. She showed me all her photos. Her new photos look exactly like her whereas her old photos did not look as much like her. Just as MisterD experienced, Kona greeted me in outfit she is wearing in 3rd and 5th photo.So which one is better? New Kona or New Sharon?

Both D cup, both seem slim thick, both yummy.

Anyone seem both that able to compare?

They are both on KGLA with photos stacked to each other.

Pussy Prowler
10-04-23, 17:25
On principle alone, I'm going to start using this booker since on their website it says who using real pics! I have spent thousands of dollars total getting riled up from various bookers websites profile pics to only be disappointed that the actual girl was 20+ years older and not even close in appearance. I understand it's supply and demand and most mongers aren't going to walk out but I hope other bookers follow suit and start listing whose pics are real. LOL, obviously the ones that don't say real pics are not the girl in the pic and then you just have to hope its at least close.

Has anyone tried GKS and can confirm that anyone they saw on this site (or another bookers site) that gks says real pics is actually using real pics? I get that these pics are airbrushed extremely and of course they'll always be much older than stated and breast cup size exaggerated but at least it's really them hopefully! That's all I want as a monger, to know that the picture is of the actual provider even if its from a decade ago LOL.

Vulcan1009
10-04-23, 17:58
On principle alone, I'm going to start using this booker since on their website it says who using real pics! I have spent thousands of dollars total getting riled up from various bookers websites profile pics to only be disappointed that the actual girl was 20+ years older and not even close in appearance. I understand it's supply and demand and most mongers aren't going to walk out but I hope other bookers follow suit and start listing whose pics are real. LOL, obviously the ones that don't say real pics are not the girl in the pic and then you just have to hope its at least close.

Has anyone tried GKS and can confirm that anyone they saw on this site (or another bookers site) that gks says real pics is actually using real pics? I get that these pics are airbrushed extremely and of course they'll always be much older than stated and breast cup size exaggerated but at least it's really them hopefully! That's all I want as a monger, to know that the picture is of the actual provider even if its from a decade ago LOL.Well, to your point on "booker post saying real photo", its a tactic to draw you in. Over the course of 15 years in the game, I have came across many that said real photo and happens to be no where close or 10-20 years older. YES it was really her but 10-20 years ago or in reality, just someone look like her about 70%. The justification of real photo is subjective and no standard definition on how long ago, before and after plastic and etc. On the other hand, I have came across many that look exactly the same or even better than photo that the booker did not say it's real photo or not.

At the end, real photo or fake, we all depends on monger reviews and therefor we are here to do the reviews and find the truth, all bookers shares the same girls in L. A pretty much, so either you book from GKS or CGLA or M or KGLA or Melos or etc. You get what you get, LOL.

Vulcan1009
10-04-23, 18:04
Disclaimer for someone who had to try viki (only kbliss provider that accepted new clients). She's older than her photos.

She's a pro, but she's not a HYA or CYA.LOL, the key word is OLDER, she is def early 40's.

One time I was with a provider who is friend with viki and after the deed while we were chichatting, viki called.

The way her voice sound and the way she talk in korean, def 40 and over, and I remember those rough hands of hers.

Yes she is a spinner but way pass her prime.

DaeWrong
10-04-23, 18:25
LOL, the key word is OLDER, she is def early 40's.

One time I was with a provider who is friend with viki and after the deed while we were chichatting, viki called.

The way her voice sound and the way she talk in korean, def 40 and over, and I remember those rough hands of hers.

Yes she is a spinner but way pass her prime.So which girls are okay and not okay with new clients for first time? Is Maia one of them because she was the first girl I saw.

Pussy Prowler
10-04-23, 21:24
I see your point but as long as the picture (enhanced or 10 years ago) is actually of her, I don't mind. I don't mind them being older than stated because I expect that and don't mind Milfs etc.

But it's important that it's really them. Why? Because when I look at these profiles I'm picking based on their facial features. Not sure if you've been around a lot of Koreans / Asians but as a Korean myself, I'm very particular about what type of face I find attractive on these girls, and thus when I walk in and the girl isn't even close in terms of the face period, it's total disappointment. To me when I say real photo, it's not that complex, it's that the photo of the actual provider, with the assumption it's been heavily photoshopped, brightened, from 10 years ago etc. etc. at least it's of her and thus you know what type of face you're getting. To me that isn't subjective, it's either of them or it's not. Close is subjective. For now (and granted I have NO CLUE) if GKS website's claims of real pics on certain profiles will pan out, but what do I have to lose to test this? I assume that the pics are either real, or close, and the ones that don't say "real pic" are a bit further away from what they look like (and obviously not them period). A lot of non asian mongers I feel like can't really distinguish Korean faces on these providers well which is fine since they haven't been immersed around as many Koreans as for example, someone who grew up and was raised amongst Koreans. Anyhow, I'll end this rant now and am hoping someone will be kind enough to chime in on any of the GKS girls who they've seen that clearly are them (whether photoshopped or of them from many years ago).

Well, to your point on "booker post saying real photo", its a tactic to draw you in. Over the course of 15 years in the game, I have came across many that said real photo and happens to be no where close or 10-20 years older. YES it was really her but 10-20 years ago or in reality, just someone look like her about 70%. The justification of real photo is subjective and no standard definition on how long ago, before and after plastic and etc. On the other hand, I have came across many that look exactly the same or even better than photo that the booker did not say it's real photo or not.

At the end, real photo or fake, we all depends on monger reviews and therefor we are here to do the reviews and find the truth, all bookers shares the same girls in L. A pretty much, so either you book from GKS or CGLA or M or KGLA or Melos or etc. You get what you get, LOL.

SturdyBirdy
10-04-23, 21:57

Has anyone tried GKS and can confirm that anyone they saw on this site (or another bookers site) that gks says real pics is actually using real pics? I get that these pics are airbrushed extremely and of course they'll always be much older than stated and breast cup size exaggerated but at least it's really them hopefully! That's all I want as a monger, to know that the picture is of the actual provider even if its from a decade ago LOL.Yeah, good luck with that. I booked Viva through a different booker. She was also listed on GKS as having "real pics," which were the same ones she used with the other LA / OC bookers.

See this cached link for proof of the GKS ad:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aUIEveOx-u8J:https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/vivaoc/&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Her old ad on CGLA, so you can see the photos enlarged:

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/viva

She looked nothing like that. Her face wasn't merely Photoshopped. It's a completely different face. Also had absolutely no ass. Flat and frumpy. In dire need of some heavy squats and hip thrusts.

"Real pics" is hardly a hallmark of authenticity.

SturdyBirdy
10-04-23, 22:02
So which girls are okay and not okay with new clients for first time? Is Maia one of them because she was the first girl I saw.Elena was my first because she was OK with new clients.

Sugar (the older one in DTLA, not to be confused with Baby Sugar) was not OK with new clients.

When it's you're new, the booker will tell you whether the provider you want to see takes on newbies.

Phazze93
10-04-23, 22:41
So which girls are okay and not okay with new clients for first time? Is Maia one of them because she was the first girl I saw.Even though I got in on referral to Kbliss. They told me Viki was the only girl that saw New clients. She's basically the filter LOL.

SsStuntCock
10-05-23, 03:18
So which girls are okay and not okay with new clients for first time? Is Maia one of them because she was the first girl I saw.It's not like there's a science to it. It's more likely contingent on how busy the girls are, or even something as arbitrary as the booker's mood at the time of scheduling.

GBenson3
10-05-23, 05:27
Disclaimer for someone who had to try viki (only kbliss provider that accepted new clients). She's older than her photos.

She's a pro, but she's not a HYA or CYA.I did include "not the youngest or newest" for that exact reason.

But she also did everything I wanted and then some.

But yes if you want 23 year old. She is not that.

And I will be looking younger next LOL.

PumpNDump
10-05-23, 11:54
Kbliss Thursday availability. Booker now handles Lovelyn in the oc.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upcharge) and Lovelyn in OC now.

InternDavid
10-05-23, 12:43
I believe multiple people have stated the bookers don't know what the really girls look like in most cases. They were probably just told that the pics were real so not entirely the booker's fault if they turn out to be fake.

There was an instance a couple of weeks ago where KTF had a listing that said real pics. People reviewed her and said the pics were fake. The booker did update the listing to remove the part about real pics so credit to them. Makes them a bit more reputable in my eyes but they have a small roster so I've only used them once. The girl I saw with them did have real pics as advertised but photoshopped and taken with good lighting. Still was happy with what I saw in person.

Kind of related but most photoshopped photos seem to make the chins more pointy due to Korean standards of beauty. If the pics are real, the girls will usually have a rounder chin / face. As a Korean myself, I don't mind rounder faces as long as it's not too round like a perfect circle LOL. However, I like my girls with a little bit of meat.

I see your point but as long as the picture (enhanced or 10 years ago) is actually of her, I don't mind. I don't mind them being older than stated because I expect that and don't mind Milfs etc.

But it's important that it's really them. Why? Because when I look at these profiles I'm picking based on their facial features. Not sure if you've been around a lot of Koreans / Asians but as a Korean myself, I'm very particular about what type of face I find attractive on these girls, and thus when I walk in and the girl isn't even close in terms of the face period, it's total disappointment. To me when I say real photo, it's not that complex, it's that the photo of the actual provider, with the assumption it's been heavily photoshopped, brightened, from 10 years ago etc. etc. at least it's of her and thus you know what type of face you're getting. To me that isn't subjective, it's either of them or it's not. Close is subjective. For now (and granted I have NO CLUE) if GKS website's claims of real pics on certain profiles will pan out, but what do I have to lose to test this? I assume that the pics are either real, or close, and the ones that don't say "real pic" are a bit further away from what they look like (and obviously not them period). A lot of non asian mongers I feel like can't really distinguish Korean faces on these providers well which is fine since they haven't been immersed around as many Koreans as for example, someone who grew up and was raised amongst Koreans..

ZebraZebra
10-05-23, 13:58

But it's important that it's really them. Why? Because when I look at these profiles I'm picking based on their facial features. Not sure if you've been around a lot of Koreans / Asians but as a Korean myself, I'm very particular about what type of face I find attractive on these girls, and thus when I walk in and the girl isn't even close in terms of the face period, it's total disappointment. To me when I say real photo, it's not that complex, it's that the photo of the actual provider, with the assumption it's been heavily photoshopped, brightened, from 10 years ago etc. etc. at least it's of her and thus you know what type of face you're getting. To me that isn't subjective, it's either of them or it's not. Close is subjective. For now (and granted I have NO CLUE) if GKS website's claims of real pics on certain profiles will pan out, but what do I have to lose to test this? I assume that the pics are either real, or close, and the ones that don't say "real pic" are a bit further away from what they look like (and obviously not them period). A lot of non asian mongers I feel like can't really distinguish Korean faces on these providers well which is fine since they haven't been immersed around as many Koreans as for example, someone who grew up and was raised amongst Koreans. Anyhow, I'll end this rant now and am hoping someone will be kind enough to chime in on any of the GKS girls who they've seen that clearly are them (whether photoshopped or of them from many years ago).My favorites from GKS are Stella and Asia. Asia's pictures are especially as close to reality as she looks. She isn't BB tho.

Monger5614
10-05-23, 14:17
I visited her last week when she was in OC, 3rd + 5th pic looks 99% like her, plus it the exact outfit she greet me with.

Repeat: 100% if she returns to OC.Seen Kona before. These new pics are definitely not her. Heavily photoshopped, like 99% of the other girls at these agencies. She's in her early 40's and service was not memorable. Better choices elsewhere.

Monger5614
10-05-23, 14:19

She's a pro, but she's not a HYA or CYA.Pushing mid 30's? Nah, try pushing mid to late 40's.

SpideyLennon
10-05-23, 15:14

Also, she is not GPS. Just the opposite. One time I had booked her for an hour but I had to cut the session short because of an emergency. I was ready to pay her the full fee but she told me to only pay her for half an hour. How many other providers would do that?I agree. She's one the girls I repeated numerous times not just because she has a banging body. But also one of the nicest kgirl I've been with. No GPS detected on this one. Older provider though. I would say 40's.

SteveTandberg
10-05-23, 15:37
Never been but have an opportunity to visit with some baller Vietnamese guys who either live there or visit often. I've heard it's great but would like a comparison if possible to hot Kgirls in LA.

Not looking for low end experience. Much higher end.

Quality? Expense?

PogeyBait
10-05-23, 17:24
Couldn't find any research and bring a newbie, I TOFFT.

The short of it is that melon is a terrific option for those looking to save a steak dinners worth, plus a 6 packs worth through booker Melo for an afternoon nut. I actually feel there are some gems exist on bargains like Melon. Cindy, Barbie, Sunny for a time. Same bb feel without the bb upcharge and to see that ass cradled in my lap again under three benjis, easy repeat.

The long is that her service is that of a vet and it shows in the small details of fondling the nuts in various positions while sucking on your neck without leaving those hickies my coworkers will surely ask about when I clock back in for lunch.

I really enjoyed her racg as the mirror was positioned perfectly for me to peep that she was biting her lips and looking at me as I was being rode and seemed to get off that she was getting me off. A woman who takes pride in her ability translates into good service IMO. Not to mention Melon had some sweet melons that were very youthful IMO. Those babies were perky and bouncy in all the right places when she decided to really hop in racg.

Would recommend for a tier one but without the tier one price. Plus, I do like the idea if we entertain the lower prices more, perhaps more girls will ease up a bit on the price hike as I personally can't always afford multiple visits at 400+ while 2-3 a month at under 3 is much more viable.

Pussy Prowler
10-05-23, 17:24
I appreciate the intell! I get we all have different tastes but when someone misrepresents their age by almost 2 decades to me it's a bit ridiculous. No shame in their game and good for them if they're getting away with it as you can always decline / walk out but you just saved many 350+.

Seen Kona before. These new pics are definitely not her. Heavily photoshopped, like 99% of the other girls at these agencies. She's in her early 40's and service was not memorable. Better choices elsewhere.

PogeyBait
10-05-23, 17:39
Sana, pronounced Sauna, not Sana like Ana in Hannah as I originally said when I met her but was soon corrected with a hardy chuckle from this tiny beauty. She was today, Thursday's, treat to myself and probably final as I don't know who I thought I was spending so much on pussy this week but the nut waits for no man as they say.

Saw her profile with the "real pics" caption and I've learned to accept that unless it's a very obvious not photoshopped photo, it's at the very least filtered even if it's using the actual body / face as a template. That said, she was very representative of the pics and I was not disappointed. Accurate stats as well and she's actually fairly young. I know Asians can be tricky to pinpoint if you're not familiar but her skin and her hands indicated she was very much still in her 20's with a few more years before the big 3-0. I'm not too much older than her so the age similarity allowed us to conversation about age relevant points of interest via a phone translation app she had. She's actually pretty dope and judging her off how she spends her off time, I'd love to take her out and see where the night takes us in terms of actual activities. Not that bending her over the bed posts aren't an activity because the cramp I caught mid standing doggy deserves otherwise but yeah, she seems like a dope woman.

Service was good and though she's young, she's not conservative by any means like how some younger girls are. She must have high libido off schedule because she really worked her way to an orgasm before I got mine. I figure she believes if she's going to have to fuck me, she might as well use this time to get hers too. No qualms there as it reassures me that my dick is big enough to get a beauty like her off and puts me in s good headspace. Would rec for those of us who don't always like MILFs and need that college aged bouncy babe every now and then.

Jbjb1983
10-05-23, 18:39
Finally saw Krystal and she's so pretty. Service is average. I guess that's why her schedule was wide open yesterday. As I was leaving I hear Maia getting pounded and screaming! Fuck!! That was me a couple weeks ago. Krystal is young and pretty and love her tits and amazing body. Almost the same as Maia but more smaller but her pussy isn't as tight. 2nd pop took me too long so I just gave up and time was up. Maia tight pussy gets the 2nd pop out in under 10 minutes.

DaeWrong
10-05-23, 19:02
Finally saw Krystal and she's so pretty. Service is average. I guess that's why her schedule was wide open yesterday. As I was leaving I hear Maia getting pounded and screaming! Fuck!! That was me a couple weeks ago. Krystal is young and pretty and love her tits and amazing body. Almost the same as Maia but more smaller but her pussy isn't as tight. 2nd pop took me too long so I just gave up and time was up. Maia tight pussy gets the 2nd pop out in under 10 minutes.So Krystal is the one to take over Ina's room. Is she worth a try with Maia being in that same apt?

I like good service or looks (as long as they are not ugly but don't need them to be models).

MiamiHeat2020
10-05-23, 20:40
What's the scoop on Shiny? I haven't seen any reviews here and she's apparently fully booked?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/shiny

MiamiHeat2020
10-05-23, 20:53
CGLA mixes up Ktown and MW girls on their site. Any site recs that have the same girls but are more more clear?

MiamiHeat2020
10-05-23, 20:58
Couldn't find any research and bring a newbie, I TOFFT.

The short of it is that melon is a terrific option for those looking to save a steak dinners worth, plus a 6 packs worth through booker Melo for an afternoon nut. I actually feel there are some gems exist on bargains like Melon. Cindy, Barbie, Sunny for a time. Same bb feel without the bb upcharge and to see that ass cradled in my lap again under three benjis, easy repeat.

The long is that her service is that of a vet and it shows in the small details of fondling the nuts in various positions while sucking on your neck without leaving those hickies my coworkers will surely ask about when I clock back in for lunch.

I really enjoyed her racg as the mirror was positioned perfectly for me to peep that she was biting her lips and looking at me as I was being rode and seemed to get off that she was getting me off. A woman who takes pride in her ability translates into good service IMO. Not to mention Melon had some sweet melons that were very youthful IMO. Those babies were perky and bouncy in all the right places when she decided to really hop in racg.

Would recommend for a tier one but without the tier one price. Plus, I do like the idea if we entertain the lower prices more, perhaps more girls will ease up a bit on the price hike as I personally can't always afford multiple visits at 400+ while 2-3 a month at under 3 is much more viable.Is her face accurate in pics? And where do you rank her body fat % for the stomach area based on this chart? https://i.pinimg.com/originals/03/48/4b/03484b34b206fc464f32741d997436b0.png.

Vulcan1009
10-05-23, 21:47
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/seri1

Another new girl who has peaked my interest. Her pics look P.S.'d bc she looks a bit different in all of them but the underlying face still look pretty cute.Well, its a Korean BB thread and she is GFE, that is totally out of question in terms of selection here.

Photo look too fake.

Vulcan1009
10-05-23, 21:56
Seen Kona before. These new pics are definitely not her. Heavily photoshopped, like 99% of the other girls at these agencies. She's in her early 40's and service was not memorable. Better choices elsewhere.I was so confused that how the old Kona could be the new Kona 2. 0, the photos are wayyyyy off.

UNLESS! She got some plastic and lipo, she is not slim like the photo I remember and her eyes were much more separated apart, I have mentioned in my review long ago about her look like a Korean supporting actress. Saw her once and was done, for me that indicates decent or so so from my memories in terms of look and performance.

For the two previous good reviews about her recently, I believe that is a very strong YMMV type of situation, LOL.

Any vet monger who saw her recently?

IronClad999
10-05-23, 22:11
Well, its a Korean BB thread and she is GFE, that is totally out of question in terms of selection here.

Photo look too fake.Seems like they been over-relying on IG / AI pics lately; new common trend LOL.

Phazze93
10-05-23, 22:32
Finally saw Krystal and she's so pretty. Service is average. I guess that's why her schedule was wide open yesterday. As I was leaving I hear Maia getting pounded and screaming! Fuck!! That was me a couple weeks ago. Krystal is young and pretty and love her tits and amazing body. Almost the same as Maia but more smaller but her pussy isn't as tight. 2nd pop took me too long so I just gave up and time was up. Maia tight pussy gets the 2nd pop out in under 10 minutes.So its confirmed Krystal is Maia's new roomie? Lmao I guess no surprises there.

Before her vacation, Krystal was just down the street anyways. But I don't know who her roommate was at that time.

Hopefully being roommates with Maia, Krystal will up her game a bit .

Now that Ina is gone, Maia it seems is taking the top spot -- RIP because even today at 6 pm, her 10 am slots were already booked for Sat / Sun.

Had to settle for a 11 am slot HAH. Hope the guy before me doesn't leave her paralyzed.

But all things considering, Maia & Krystal must be closer in age and would assume they'd be closer than Maia and Ina.

Regarding Maia, what is the craziest shit you've experienced with her? I can't quite tell if she is more receptive to a PSE or GFE session.

I'm fine with both, just whatever yields better results. She likes to get lightly choked & spanked, but that seems about it.

She won't really engage in any DOM acts like having her slap my face or anything haha.

SolarisMan
10-05-23, 22:43

Another new girl who has peaked my interest. Her pics look P.S.'d bc she looks a bit different in all of them but the underlying face still look pretty cute.My friends, you got to know by now that any advertising by CGLA for any girl in MW area is completely fake.

SturdyBirdy
10-06-23, 01:04

Another new girl who has peaked my interest. Her pics look P.S.'d bc she looks a bit different in all of them but the underlying face still look pretty cute.AI-generated.

SunsetMando
10-06-23, 06:25
My friends, you got to know by now that any advertising by CGLA for any girl in MW area is completely fake.This is not accurate.

RockItAllNite
10-06-23, 09:08
My friends, you got to know by now that any advertising by CGLA for any girl in MW area is completely fake.Wrong! The truth is that this handle "Solarisman," belongs to someone that was blacklisted by CGLA and thus has a grudge against them.

Move on. If you stay in the game long enough, the odds go up that a girl or booker will blacklist you. Just let it go.

The fact is that CGLA is one of the best bookers around for kgirls once you develop a relationship as a good client.

SolarisMan
10-06-23, 11:36
This is not accurate.What I said is perhaps an accurate statement!

I wrote that any advertised girl by CGLA in MW area that does not have with any other booker advertising her is either: A) generated AI or, B) Stolen Instagram model photo. The current list is Sammy, Shiny, Ariel, Seri, Daon, Mia, Yuna, Soy 1, and Yura.

Of course Nina (known commodity), Peach (advertise by K-Town), Jane3 (booker J girl) Elle (booker J Girl) and Rose are real and Emma / Bon / Pink have been around for 8-9 years and then there are few others that may use representative/similar or fake photos.

PumpNDump
10-06-23, 12:16
Kbliss Friday fun.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina and Lovelyn in oc.

SunsetMando
10-06-23, 12:46
What I said is perhaps an accurate statement!

I wrote that any advertised girl by CGLA in MW area that does not have with any other booker advertising her is either: A) generated AI or, B) Stolen Instagram model photo. The current list is Sammy, Shiny, Ariel, Seri, Daon, Mia, Yuna, Soy 1, and Yura.

Of course Nina (known commodity), Peach (advertise by K-Town), Jane3 (booker J girl) Elle (booker J Girl) and Rose are real and Emma / Bon / Pink have been around for 8-9 years and then there are few others that may use representative/similar or fake photos.I must have missed a prior post. What you wrote above is much more accurate to what I first read when you said any MW posts are fake.

Most on CGLA are also promoted elsewhere.

Suji is mw on cgla, and as real as it gets. , bon, etc etc.

Thank you for clarifying your post.

PussyDestroyr
10-06-23, 13:18
Not sure why we aren't talking about Iris. Super curvy, not fat, and solid skills. When I got her in DG, I was in heaven. Really exceptional body IMHO.

PussyDestroyr
10-06-23, 13:20
So Krystal is the one to take over Ina's room. Is she worth a try with Maia being in that same apt?

I like good service or looks (as long as they are not ugly but don't need them to be models).She is not magnum approved, but damn she is tight, young and fun. Definitely in the skin issues, but I can overlook it.

JoseMan
10-06-23, 14:25
Not sure why we aren't talking about Iris. Super curvy, not fat, and solid skills. When I got her in DG, I was in heaven. Really exceptional body IMHO.Can you share who else you consider as a super curvy girl for a comparison basis? I have not seen too many K-girls that are curvy and nice. In my mind, very very few fit that category. Most Korean women in general are slim and in good shape.

BBbobb77
10-06-23, 15:03
Regarding Maia, what is the craziest shit you've experienced with her? I can't quite tell if she is more receptive to a PSE or GFE session.

I'm fine with both, just whatever yields better results. She likes to get lightly choked & spanked, but that seems about it.

She won't really engage in any DOM acts like having her slap my face or anything haha.Craziest shit for me was hearing her make the duck sounds (quack quack) as I'm.

FF'ing her. Her and Juni for the FF win.

WonderMan84
10-06-23, 15:04
Who would you guys consider the most submissive provider currently? Juni has been my ATF for quite a while, but would like to try someone new soon.

HiKeke
10-06-23, 17:45
Who would you guys consider the most submissive provider currently? Juni has been my ATF for quite a while, but would like to try someone new soon.Anyone in WLA would be a good choice.

LoveFromFrank
10-06-23, 19:02
Anyone try the trio option with Chu, Sunny, and Loro?

I've had them separately and I liked all of them but it's a different story with chemistry in bed and if they will actually engage with each other, right?

WaffleEater
10-06-23, 19:11
Anyone try the trio option with Chu, Sunny, and Loro?

I've had them separately and I liked all of them but it's a different story with chemistry in bed and if they will actually engage with each other, right?I have. It's pricey ngl but as you said, if the girls engage with other, personally it's worth the tag.

I got inspired from reading up on Pepsi's resume to see what that kind of stimulation is like given I have already done duos so trios, mathematically speaking, should be another multiplier of debauchery and am a bit bummed I didn't have that option then. Now being fully immersed in the k-side of things, I tried it out and here is what I found.

You'll have your hands (and mouth) full at all times. I suspect they know a session this pricey needs to have something to sell and Chu who I suspect is the linking point of all this wants it to go well since she helped coordinate everyone. At no time was my dick ever not wet, hand not in someone's pussy, grabbing a tit or ass. It's literally an overload of women. Can't complain and is a first world problem but you can't fuck them fast enough. What I will say though is that if you're not engaged with all of them physically since you literally only have a few limbs to work with, they will kiss and do acts on each other should you request or just let them do their thing really. They aren't shy after all.

Just go into it knowing you'll be literally covered in pussy juice and you own semen at some point. Helps to have a second wind in you as the second nut is better since I lasted longer and got to dick down all of them sufficiently.

MiamiHeat2020
10-06-23, 20:59
She is not magnum approved, but damn she is tight, young and fun. Definitely in the skin issues, but I can overlook it.Are the skin issues just pimples and what part of her body are they located?

MiamiHeat2020
10-06-23, 21:03
Craziest shit for me was hearing her make the duck sounds (quack quack) as I'm.

FF'ing her. Her and Juni for the FF win.I also heard she has some toys. I think I read about the vibrator or dildo. Do you just ask her to use it?

Phazze93
10-06-23, 21:10
Craziest shit for me was hearing her make the duck sounds (quack quack) as I'm.
FF'ing her. Her and Juni for the FF win.WTF LOL I can't imagine this. Quack quack? Being silly? Or you're just describing how she moans hah.

So far, doesn't sound like she's into anything freaky. Just a nympho.

Are the skin issues just pimples and what part of her body are they located?If its the same now as before. On her face & her upper back. Shoulders down she's smooth LOL.

Could be a reaction to the birth control that she's undoubtedly on? Who knows.

I also heard she has some toys. I think I read about the vibrator or dildo. Do you just ask her to use it?This I know, but she's sensitive, so I don't know how often she likes using the toys. Sometimes we do, sometimes not. But I have a vibrating cock ring she likes sometimes.

Slicer4
10-06-23, 21:26
WTF LOL I can't imagine this. Quack quack? Being silly? Or you're just describing how she moans hah.

If its the same now as before. On her face & her upper back. Shoulders down she's smooth LOL.

This I know, but she's sensitive, so I don't know how often she likes using the toys. Sometimes we do, sometimes not. But I have a vibrating cock ring she likes sometimes.LOL, the duck sound I believe he referred to is that sound she and JAV video stars make when taking one deep in the throat when FF.

As mentioned earlier she is self-proclaimed pervert / freak.

Dildo? Yes, she has tho we never use it, BUT she has more:)

Enjoy.

Jbjb1983
10-06-23, 21:51
LOL, the duck sound I believe he referred to is that sound she and JAV video stars make when taking one deep in the throat when FF.

Enjoy.Lmao!! Duck sound! It makes sense. Fuck I can't un-hear it now! Fuck! I am going to be laughing my ass off when I see a girl and she makes that noise!

Vulcan1009
10-06-23, 22:16
Not sure why we aren't talking about Iris. Super curvy, not fat, and solid skills. When I got her in DG, I was in heaven. Really exceptional body IMHO.The reason why is that because all the initial reviews were bad or so so, I was tempting, but with C-section, so so service, so so face, mid high age, taller and bigger then Ina, no communication, tier B out of all other tier S and A. For the same 340 I could have better.

I'm Yours: I saw her first day. I'll rate her the only way I can. She is repeatable for me.

F: 6. 5 - she kinda has a. Round head? Mostly pretty but has sort of a larger forehead. She is cute, and at certain angels can be perceived as pretty. Has a jagged nose that points upward a little.

B: 7 - Classic long torso, good shape (has some ass, curves), a little stomach damage, very large tits (augmented but fairly well done) with large nipples. She is not toned, but I wouldn't call her flabby. When you grab her there's definitely fat. Her skin is very soft. Her tits go boing boing boing all over the place, very fun. Did I mention she has big tits? Tits.

A: 8 - Civvy type attitude at first, submissive a bit. English is almost non existent but she has a cutesy personality that turns to sex queen once the action starts.

S: 8 - Solid, solid service. I actually skipped the BJ because we were flirting hard and foreplay and petting was happening and we were playing "I'm not going to stick my rod in you yet" for like 15 minutes. Solid DFK, soft lips, sometimes tongue would retreat but overall good. She loses stamina fairly quickly but her moans seemed to be genuine and a good ol' cowgirl grind (8/10) milked it out of me, and when I thought she was tired she continued to ride the ever living fuck out of me even after I was done with the baby batter. We rested and tried to talk a little. More DFK and Jr got up again, more positions, but I wasn't able to finish, because I normally can't, but she tried, and she upped the DFK and moaning to help me in all positions and was super enthusiastic.

E: Basically non existent other than super simple communications and "baby".

Repeat: yes, not S tier, probably not A, but a very high B tier. She probably a little more passionate than Ina.

Jbjb1983: Saw Iris today and although I wasn't disappointed in her services I won't see her again she's a one and done type of girl. She is thick but not fat, her tits a big and I loved playing with them. She has a pretty face. She has a fresh c-section scar and some bruising in her belly area. Pussy felt good and her BBBJ skills are excellent. Nice girl.

Shonny Jins: The pics are her but touched up to make her look better and younger. She's definitely older than she looks in the pics. I'd place her in her mid to high 30's to early 40's. As mentioned in another review, she's got big tits, not perky though, and her butt looks a little saggy. She doesn't fit my definition of thicc (Sweet is closer to that for me). She's bigger and taller than Ina and Maia for sure though. I would say she's probably appealing to people who say they like girls with more meat on them. I didn't find her face or body attractive though.

I wouldn't repeat or recommend. There's better, younger, and more skilled providers at the same price and same location. (ie: Maia, Ina, Juni, etc.).

DaeWrong: You are so 100 percent correct. I just tried her due to no one else being available at the time I went today. I don't know why Booker kept saying she is like Ina; not even close of a comparison (I got. Got). She def is around the age you mentioned and size (I'd say borderline chubby? She does have an okay BBBJ / DT game and pussy is pretty tight but lookwise for me is a no; I like them slim.

SnowMaus
10-06-23, 23:01
Never been but have an opportunity to visit with some baller Vietnamese guys who either live there or visit often. I've heard it's great but would like a comparison if possible to hot Kgirls in LA.

Not looking for low end experience. Much higher end.

Quality? Expense?Well, most of the girls are quite cheap compare to here, usually around 25 to 50 bucks you can get a decent youngish one. There are several website, that they are listed. Calling or texting the girl straight, not through bookers to set up appointment, the girl will give you the hotel name. You come to the hotel book the room, usually less than 10 bucks for an hour, paid after, you can use your DL to book the room. After you got your room, text the girl the room number, and she will come. It will take about 15 minutes to 30 minutes for the girl to come. The boom boom usually around 30 minutes and cfs. The services similar to Chinese in US. If you are lucky, you can get GFE. If not, you will get fucking dead fish.

For about 100, you can get some 18-20. There are some PG or showgirl you can get, price about 150 to 200 bucks, contact bookers through telegram.

You can also book singers, models for over 1 k, for this one, I really don't know how.

The other option is going to the bar at night, you can hook up some young one there too.

However, I really doubt you can get the service quality and time spent with Kgirls in LA.

Phazze93
10-07-23, 01:41
LOL, the duck sound I believe he referred to is that sound she and JAV video stars make when taking one deep in the throat when FF.

Enjoy.
Lmao!! Duck sound! It makes sense. Fuck I can't un-hear it now! Fuck! I am going to be laughing my ass off when I see a girl and she makes that noise!Lmfao I'm dead. I missed the FF part haha.

Its not a duck sound its literally "HAWLAWK HAWLAWK" bahahah.

I missed the part where she's self-proclaimed but the toys, stuffed penis pillows, bobble titty toys would suggest so haha.

Bastard Chorum
10-07-23, 01:46
WTF LOL I can't imagine this. Quack quack? Being silly? Or you're just describing how she moans hah.

If its the same now as before. On her face & her upper back. Shoulders down she's smooth LOL.

This I know, but she's sensitive, so I don't know how often she likes using the toys. Sometimes we do, sometimes not. But I have a vibrating cock ring she likes sometimes.I'm surprised you all haven't mentioned the body pillows in the shape of dicks and a few carton figurines in very suggestive poses. Just those two items alone clued me into how comfortable she is around sex.

DaeWrong
10-07-23, 02:25
I was so confused that how the old Kona could be the new Kona 2. 0, the photos are wayyyyy off.

UNLESS! She got some plastic and lipo, she is not slim like the photo I remember and her eyes were much more separated apart, I have mentioned in my review long ago about her look like a Korean supporting actress. Saw her once and was done, for me that indicates decent or so so from my memories in terms of look and performance.

For the two previous good reviews about her recently, I believe that is a very strong YMMV type of situation, LOL.

Any vet monger who saw her recently?Saw some mixed reviews and was hesitant at first but holy shit Kona was pretty amazing.

Don't know if it was the chemistry we had or what (spoke Korean the whole time) but I am talkin DFK literally whole session (imo better DFK than Ina and I like Ina)/ she rides real well (ended up finishing in this position; rare for me)/ BBBJ whenever and as long as I wanted (she almost made me cum from the enthusiasm)/ the eye contact / and she is tiny af (4'11" Wouldn't say she's skinny but she's got a pretty decent body for her age and her face isn't bad imo. Anyways she's definitely going in the lineup.

DaeWrong
10-07-23, 02:31
I personally did not enjoy her too much except for the Doggy which was nice but when I did write my Erotic Review post, I did write that she may get better with experience.

She just wasn't my cup of tea. As a Korean I have some expectations in my women. I did connect well with her but looks were just dull for me. Glad you enjoyed her though!

BBbobb77
10-07-23, 08:25

Enjoy.That's exactly what I was referring to, the quack sound / moan she makes as I'm DT FFing her like porn broads do.

Bro Hymn
10-07-23, 10:40
After a couple months trying to book chu on and off with our schedules not lining up, I finally saw chu the other day. I feel like I've read so much on this thread about how she's one of the top performers out of the current crop, so I had to see for myself. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised (krystal and maia), however this was not the case.

When I first walked in, I thought I got bait and switched because those photos are a little more than generously photoshopped. I mean I don't expect a total match, but only about 15 minutes in could I see the angles they hit to get the pictures they could edit into oblivion. On top of that, I could tell she was really trying hard and her service (in my opinion) was very mid. Basically nothing special and definitely not worth all the discussion on this thread. I think it makes sense that maia is kind of top dog now and considering my experience with chu, I'm surprised it took this long for maia to get there.

PumpNDump
10-07-23, 11:42
Kbliss slots on deck.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upsell) and Lovelyn (oc).

SolarisMan
10-07-23, 12:09
I'm surprised you all haven't mentioned the body pillows in the shape of dicks and a few carton figurines in very suggestive poses. Just those two items alone clued me into how comfortable she is around sex.Yes-Those pillows Maia has really grown into her job for sure.

Mgkckr
10-07-23, 14:07
Didn't see any reviews on her so TOFTT recently since her pictures looked great (but we all know how deceiving those could be).

She was much less attractive than I was expecting and looked like a completely different person. The BBBJ was pretty good, nice and soft and sensual, which is a plus for me. But her kitty isn't tight and I had a hard time shooting a first shot, which I don't normally have an issue with. Her tits were natural but wasn't super perky. Can't say I'd recommend nor repeat.

KGConn
10-07-23, 15:38
LOL it's called gluck gluck!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gluck%20Gluck

MiamiHeat2020
10-07-23, 16:35
Didn't see any reviews on her so TOFTT recently since her pictures looked great (but we all know how deceiving those could be).

She was much less attractive than I was expecting and looked like a completely different person. The BBBJ was pretty good, nice and soft and sensual, which is a plus for me. But her kitty isn't tight and I had a hard time shooting a first shot, which I don't normally have an issue with. Her tits were natural but wasn't super perky. Can't say I'd recommend nor repeat.Dang thanks for toftt that's unfortunate that she looked way different. I thought some website listed her as real pics too.

Slicer4
10-07-23, 16:46
Lmfao I'm dead. I missed the FF part haha.

Its not a duck sound its literally "HAWLAWK HAWLAWK" bahahah.

I missed the part where she's self-proclaimed but the toys, stuffed penis pillows, bobble titty toys would suggest so haha.She has called herself that through messages, she has a kinky side as we all know—-ask her to bring out more toys, wink. Enjoy!

Phazze93
10-07-23, 18:32
She has called herself that through messages, she has a kinky side as we all know-ask her to bring out more toys, wink. Enjoy!Messages? As in like private text? Or you mean she's on this forum? Bahah because I'm pretty sure agencies or girls are monitoring what is being said in this forum and others.

KGirlsAreLife
10-07-23, 19:41

She was much less attractive than I was expecting and looked like a completely different person. The BBBJ was pretty good, nice and soft and sensual, which is a plus for me. But her kitty isn't tight and I had a hard time shooting a first shot, which I don't normally have an issue with. Her tits were natural but wasn't super perky. Can't say I'd recommend nor repeat.Good looking out brother was about to pull the trigger tonight.

LoveFromFrank
10-07-23, 21:34
I have. It's pricey ngl but as you said, if the girls engage with other, personally it's worth the tag.

I got inspired from reading up on Pepsi's resume to see what that kind of stimulation is like given I have already done duos so trios, mathematically speaking, should be another multiplier of debauchery and am a bit bummed I didn't have that option then. Now being fully immersed in the k-side of things, I tried it out and here is what I found.

You'll have your hands (and mouth) full at all times. I suspect they know a session this pricey needs to have something to sell and Chu who I suspect is the linking point of all this wants it to go well since she helped coordinate everyone. At no time was my dick ever not wet, hand not in someone's pussy, grabbing a tit or ass. It's literally an overload of women. Can't complain and is a first world problem but you can't fuck them fast enough. What I will say though is that if you're not engaged with all of them physically since you literally only have a few limbs to work with, they will kiss and do acts on each other should you request or just let them do their thing really. They aren't shy after all.

Just go into it knowing you'll be literally covered in pussy juice and you own semen at some point. Helps to have a second wind in you as the second nut is better since I lasted longer and got to dick down all of them sufficiently.Appreciate the let know. Just finished the 3-some with the trio and can confirm the 3 of them have great synergy. I've seen all three individually and received more than satisfactory service in multiple occasions but the price tag wouldn't be worth it unless they actually get into it with each other. I saw Chu and Ari when they had their time together and the 3-some with these three were the only thing that topped it. Absolutely floored and had a blast watching them eat each other out and take a load to the face with them huddled up next to each other. I do suspect Chu is the one running the show behind the scenes as she would direct them and have them form up on 69's for mouth / pussy alternation and took the lead in getting the BBBJ and ball sack while the other two tended to my ass and make outs.

I don't have the scratch to indulge in it every week but I wish there were more options via 3-p's so I could see how they measure up against the competition. So far, this has been the best session in terms of service and stimulation both physically and visually. Again, been with two girls before and each individually but this was on a whole nother level in terms of amounts of tits and ass floating around for my use to make of with attention on me.

Omfgitzjin
10-08-23, 01:21
Been on a bit of a hiatus for some time so I decided to go back to back on the younger girls this time around. Saw Maia a few days ago and Krystal just now. Here's my notes:

- they're in the same unit so the A / C will be out for another month. So prepare yourself for a hot session (literally).

- IMO I liked Krystals look better, face, tits, body and ass are nicer than Maias, but Maias personality fit me better. She's more cute and bubbly, whereas krystal is still friendly, but 'firmer' (if that makes sense).

- I feel like Krystal cooter was a bit looser, even tho she's much more petite than Maia.

Some reason I just couldn't really connect with either of them like I have with some of the other girls recently. I think I'm starting to appreciate the slightly older (30's+) with some more experience under their belt. Even a full on MILF like Momo with her latina style body and experience gets me off so crazy and she's well into her 40's. Also I think I'm realizing that I don't like them super skinny or petite, but a more full body.

Phazze93
10-08-23, 01:56
Been on a bit of a hiatus for some time so I decided to go back to back on the younger girls this time around. Saw Maia a few days ago and Krystal just now. Here's my notes:

- they're in the same unit so the A / C will be out for another month. So prepare yourself for a hot session (literally).

- IMO I liked Krystals look better, face, tits, body and ass are nicer than Maias, but Maias personality fit me better. She's more cute and bubbly, whereas krystal is still friendly, but 'firmer' (if that makes sense).

- I feel like Krystal cooter was a bit looser, even tho she's much more petite than Maia.

Some reason I just couldn't really connect with either of them like I have with some of the other girls recently. I think I'm starting to appreciate the slightly older (30's+) with some more experience under their belt. Even a full on MILF like Momo with her latina style body and experience gets me off so crazy and she's well into her 40's. Also I think I'm realizing that I don't like them super skinny or petite, but a more full body.Well they both don't speak a lick of English so its already tough LOL.

They're both NK girls, and I can only wonder how much they actually know about the world or just knowledge in general.

And if you're 35+, they're both early / mid 20's. Yea, its going to be hard to connect beyond anything physical.

SturdyBirdy
10-08-23, 03:54
I am using this post to thank the hobbyists here for recommending Maia. Without your insight, I would have passed on her because her photos give me "tits on a stick" vibes. She's anything but. Definitely slim, but very proportionate. Has a cute little butt that's fun to pound. I know her face is commonly given a 7, but I think it's super cute. Reminds me of some college classmates.

Loved the sex-forward pillows and figurines. Loved the overhead mirror. Loved her freaky-deaky enthusiasm and what seems to be a dialed up sensitivity to sexual stimulation. I don't think her gyrations are an act. She just seems to be a "hyper responder."

This forum also convinced me to pull the trigger on Ari, whom I otherwise would not have known has a wonderfully plump ass. Ari is still my number one, but Maia is now close behind in second place. Call me crazy, but she has usurped Allie in my book.

JustALil
10-08-23, 08:42

Some reason I just couldn't really connect with either of them like I have with some of the other girls recently. I think I'm starting to appreciate the slightly older (30's+) with some more experience under their belt. Even a full on MILF like Momo with her latina style body and experience gets me off so crazy and she's well into her 40's. Also I think I'm realizing that I don't like them super skinny or petite, but a more full body.Don't get me wrong it is always fun to hang not going girl, but if I'm looking for the great session overall, then one of the older service queens are the ticket.

LOL, ever age group has their benefits.

JustALil
10-08-23, 08:44
Don't get me wrong it is always fun to hang not going girl, but if I'm looking for the great session overall, then one of the older service queens are the ticket.

LOL, ever age group has their benefits.Title: Same conclusion for me.

PumpNDump
10-08-23, 12:25
Kbliss Sunday funday listing.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina (upsell).

AlexisDavis
10-08-23, 14:44

Some reason I just couldn't really connect with either of them like I have with some of the other girls recently. I think I'm starting to appreciate the slightly older (30's+) with some more experience under their belt. Even a full on MILF like Momo with her latina style body and experience gets me off so crazy and she's well into her 40's. Also I think I'm realizing that I don't like them super skinny or petite, but a more full body.Krystal is better looking than Maia? I haven't seen Krystal, but Maia's body is really nice, so if Krystal is slimmer and has a nicer ass then I feel like I need to check her out.

WonderMan84
10-08-23, 17:09
Anyone in WLA would be a good choice.You think Maia would fit the bill, or is she more PSE?? More looking for someone who would allow me to lead the session.

BonerAppetitty
10-08-23, 17:23
GKS is a good booker. You have better chance with GKS but the best chance is with trusted reviewers. Perhaps people should tell GKS booker when they see a girl not in the pic.

Like you, I also pick based on face. I guess you haven't seen my masterful thesis on GKS real pics (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers&p=6613273#post6613273) and CGLA real pics (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6604517#post6604517) just couple weeks ago. I said the same thing to BikiniFan (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6613712#post6613712) that if I can recognize face then it's "real". There is zero chance I would see a girl 10+ years older than "real" pics. I either will remember her from the past, or recognize the P.S. Style of old.

I haven't seen all GKS girls yet, but Boner Sense is among the best at detecting MILF, HYA, CYA, and real pics. I welcome anyone to correct my claims below about real pics. We can do review battle for the throne. LeBoner may pull a groin trying to compete but he's not done yet!

1. Real (accurate enough):

Tiny / Soya, Suji, Jane (OC) (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875086/875086_5977_1690583780_big.jpg), Stella (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/866748/866748_2826_1599330165_big.jpg).

2. Real (not sure if still accurate):

Amber, Asia, Jane, Haven (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875453/875453_3312_1696300266_big.jpg).

3. Most likely real (or super glammed PS):

Serina, Moe, Terra, Na, Hanako, Itzy/Meiko/Shue (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875219/875219_3808_1694707062_big.jpg), Aran/Phoebe (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875087/875087_5853_1690650555_big.jpg), Niya (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/868892/868892_4399_1612729773_big.jpg), Swan (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875265/875265_2448_1693938638_big.jpg), Hera (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/872931/872931_1153_1668452664_big.jpg).

4. Might be real (or too PS to tell):

Sasha, Tiffany, Gold, Kona, Sindy, Chu, Woo Ri, Siwoo, Loro, Rona / Lilina, Becca (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/873100/873100_2543_1694136957_big.jpg), Anna (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875476/875476_5191_1696617399_big.jpg).

5. Most likely fake (or has a little facial resemblance):

Som, Viki, Ariel, Arabica, Luna, Charon, Kali, Yami, Kira, Romi, Olivia.

X. Fake:

Peony, Jun (might also be Holly), Holly, Nana, Melon.

Others who weren't advertised as real but might be real:

Kallie: I recognized pics pre-Fosta. BC said real pics but old (click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=6629269&viewfull=1#post6629269).

Tia: TER said pics accurate. (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lady-tia-5716227808-386908).

Abie (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875470/875470_6075_1696527230_big.jpg): 1 real pic according to TER. (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/abie-2133209456-387487).

Tanya (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875376/875376_4660_1695094129_big.jpg): Real according to SsStuntCock.

But it's important that it's really them. Why? Because when I look at these profiles I'm picking based on their facial features. Not sure if you've been around a lot of Koreans / Asians but as a Korean myself, I'm very particular about what type of face I find attractive on these girls, and thus when I walk in and the girl isn't even close in terms of the face period, it's total disappointment. To me when I say real photo, it's not that complex, it's that the photo of the actual provider, with the assumption it's been heavily photoshopped, brightened, from 10 years ago etc. etc. at least it's of her and thus you know what type of face you're getting. To me that isn't subjective, it's either of them or it's not. Close is subjective. For now (and granted I have NO CLUE) if GKS website's claims of real pics on certain profiles will pan out, but what do I have to lose to test this? I assume that the pics are either real, or close, and the ones that don't say "real pic" are a bit further away from what they look like (and obviously not them period). A lot of non asian mongers I feel like can't really distinguish Korean faces on these providers well which is fine since they haven't been immersed around as many Koreans as for example, someone who grew up and was raised amongst Koreans. Anyhow, I'll end this rant now and am hoping someone will be kind enough to chime in on any of the GKS girls who they've seen that clearly are them (whether photoshopped or of them from many years ago).

BonerAppetitty
10-08-23, 17:31
I would say why not check her out. People already said real pics.

Krystal is better looking than Maia? I haven't seen Krystal, but Maia's body is really nice, so if Krystal is slimmer and has a nicer ass then I feel like I need to check her out.

BonerAppetitty
10-08-23, 17:37
Emma/Bon was my ATF, but my taste varied. Most WLA girls are good alternative, such as Hana, Maia, Juni, Ina, and Daphne. All good service, younger, and pretty good looking too.

What are some of the best young hottie kgirl spinner alternative options to Emma / Bon rn? Thanks!

Blip
10-08-23, 18:56
Hana is my favorite, especially since she has recently gone blonde.

Emma/Bon was my ATF, but my taste varied. Most WLA girls are good alternative, such as Hana, Maia, Juni, Ina, and Daphne. All good service, younger, and pretty good looking too.

Barebacking
10-08-23, 20:29
Just saw Kona from topangels today. Had a fantastic time. She's the best K girl I've seen to date!

DaeWrong
10-08-23, 20:53
Anyone know how I can get in with Sesang girls?

I am already in with CGLA and KGLA but they don't have Krystal and I would like to try her.

Please help.

SsStuntCock
10-08-23, 21:25
I would say why not check her out. People already said real pics.Agreed. Unless you're spinner-averse, she's worth a sample.

MiamiHeat2020
10-09-23, 00:17
Hana is my favorite, especially since she has recently gone blonde.How long ago did Hana go blonde?

MiamiHeat2020
10-09-23, 00:19
Emma/Bon was my ATF, but my taste varied. Most WLA girls are good alternative, such as Hana, Maia, Juni, Ina, and Daphne. All good service, younger, and pretty good looking too.How do you rank the WLA girls Boner? And is there another Daphne in WLA? I only came across the upcharge one: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/daphnie.

Omfgitzjin
10-09-23, 00:29
Krystal is better looking than Maia? I haven't seen Krystal, but Maia's body is really nice, so if Krystal is slimmer and has a nicer ass then I feel like I need to check her out.

YMMV with this. Eye of the beholder. But I generally like darker hair and sexier features over cute blonde bubbly kawaii features.

RockItAllNite
10-09-23, 08:50
YMMV with this. Eye of the beholder. But I generally like darker hair and sexier features over cute blonde bubbly kawaii features.You are talking about her face. What do those features have to do with her body? Maia has a very sexy body. The face is always the most subjective part of a woman IMHO.

RockItAllNite
10-09-23, 08:53
Emma/Bon was my ATF, but my taste varied. Most WLA girls are good alternative, such as Hana, Maia, Juni, Ina, and Daphne. All good service, younger, and pretty good looking too.When Emma was Pink / Tomi etc. She was the bomb. She is still has a hot milfy body but her face is starting to show the surgery she had done.

PumpNDump
10-09-23, 11:58
Kbliss Monday roster.

Viki Iris Maia Juni Hana Krystal and Nina. Lovelyn in the oc. Introducing new sushi from japan, baby ai now available for no upcharge 340 at wla.

MiamiHeat2020
10-09-23, 15:52
Damn Hera looks hot af; bring her up here Bookers!!

GKS is a good booker. You have better chance with GKS but the best chance is with trusted reviewers. Perhaps people should tell GKS booker when they see a girl not in the pic.

Like you, I also pick based on face. I guess you haven't seen my masterful thesis on GKS real pics (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers&p=6613273#post6613273) and CGLA real pics (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6604517#post6604517) just couple weeks ago. I said the same thing to BikiniFan (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6613712#post6613712) that if I can recognize face then it's "real". There is zero chance I would see a girl 10+ years older than "real" pics. I either will remember her from the past, or recognize the P.S. Style of old.

I haven't seen all GKS girls yet, but Boner Sense is among the best at detecting MILF, HYA, CYA, and real pics. I welcome anyone to correct my claims below about real pics. We can do review battle for the throne. LeBoner may pull a groin trying to compete but he's not done yet!

1. Real (accurate enough):

Tiny / Soya, Suji, Jane (OC) (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875086/875086_5977_1690583780_big.jpg), Stella (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/866748/866748_2826_1599330165_big.jpg).

2. Real (not sure if still accurate):

Amber, Asia, Jane, Haven (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875453/875453_3312_1696300266_big.jpg).

3. Most likely real (or super glammed PS):

Serina, Moe, Terra, Na, Hanako, Itzy/Meiko/Shue (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875219/875219_3808_1694707062_big.jpg), Aran/Phoebe (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875087/875087_5853_1690650555_big.jpg), Niya (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/868892/868892_4399_1612729773_big.jpg), Swan (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875265/875265_2448_1693938638_big.jpg), Hera (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/872931/872931_1153_1668452664_big.jpg).

4. Might be real (or too PS to tell):

Sasha, Tiffany, Gold, Kona, Sindy, Chu, Woo Ri, Siwoo, Loro, Rona / Lilina, Becca (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/873100/873100_2543_1694136957_big.jpg), Anna (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875476/875476_5191_1696617399_big.jpg).

5. Most likely fake (or has a little facial resemblance):

Som, Viki, Ariel, Arabica, Luna, Charon, Kali, Yami, Kira, Romi, Olivia.

X. Fake:

Peony, Jun (might also be Holly), Holly, Nana, Melon.

Others who weren't advertised as real but might be real:

Kallie: I recognized pics pre-Fosta. BC said real pics but old (click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=6629269&viewfull=1#post6629269).

Tia: TER said pics accurate. (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lady-tia-5716227808-386908).

Abie (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875470/875470_6075_1696527230_big.jpg): 1 real pic according to TER. (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/abie-2133209456-387487).

Tanya (https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/photo_display/1/?i=/content/875376/875376_4660_1695094129_big.jpg): Real according to SsStuntCock.

DaeWrong
10-09-23, 19:15
Anyone know how I can get in with Sesang girls?

I am already in with CGLA and KGLA but they don't have Krystal and I would like to try her.

Please help.Disregard this post. I was able to get in with Sesang.

Anyone try the new J-Girl from Sesange; Baby AI? She's 340 all in.

HiKeke
10-09-23, 19:27
When Emma was Pink / Tomi etc. She was the bomb. She is still has a hot milfy body but her face is starting to show the surgery she had done.When I saw Pink about a decade ago. She had that ugly ass ajumma style lion perm that made her like an aunty LOL.