PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

SolarisMan
09-10-23, 19:57
A Korean woman in her 50's that started life attractive and is a beauty enthusiast (breast augmentation, frequent visits to a MediSpa, works out, etc) looks like she is in her 30's. I know because those are the civies that I date.

However, the hands will give her away.Isn't so true! It is the hands and neck line wrinkles that give away the age!

KeepFishn
09-10-23, 20:25
I think Baby Nako is gone. I didn't come cause of her pics. Someone later said he wanted to walk out. https://usbodyshop.us/product/nancy/ allows Greek and video recording. I have no interested in seeing her cause I think she was Sky / Silk / etc. I prefer cute young girl or hot MILF.I'm also curious about girls with the video recording option. Can anyone that has partaken that opportunity speak up about it? Like is it just a camera phone that can be used or can I bring my own 4 k video camera setup? Do you shoot it single POV style or can you bring your own multi-cam setup with tripods? Can I bring in a professional cameraman to film the experience? Someone speak up.

CaptCaveman99
09-10-23, 21:23
In your visits does Maia act quite a bit? Unless I, for the first time, gave a girl 4-5 orgasms it felt like she was manually shaking several times.She also likes to pull out her tool to vibrate herself to bliss.

Vulcan1009
09-10-23, 23:24
Damn Yami fucked me up guys. Why isn't there more talk about her? I'm guessing guys are trying to keep her to themselves LOL. Booker says trust me about Yami. I was delighted when I walked in, just smoking hot! Near perfect body and face I admit I didn't have sky high expectations but I'd say after today, Yami is one of the best we have in overall hotness, service and special rate. I'm actually suprised she isn't upcharge. Her blowjob in front of the mirror is out of this world! Her talented mouth and tongue to the visuals in front of me and in the mirror WTF! I know I'm not the only one!She has been around for a couple of years and was never popular 1st of all, hence the name change left and right.

Met her with previous set of photo with high hope and boom, nothing special, typical one and done.

You want some Big B or small C tits, slim body, decent skin, that's 70% of the k-girls here.

So out of those 70%, I look for service, attitude, chemistry and overall sex drive.

Once again, she was a one and done, was never hyped before and never will as someone trying hard here.

You have been warned.

BonerAppetitty
09-10-23, 23:32
While I have no interest in video recording, I think you can bring your video setup but don't be too obvious to the neighbors. I think no other cameraman allowed in the room. Confirm with booker what is allowed or not. Whole video setup may make the girl uncomfortable.

Someone was asking whether the lighting is good. I can at least confirm the young Jgirls don't use low lighting with pink color like MILFs. I saw couple of Jgirls I thought could still go back to high school in the US and didn't have to stare hard to see them properly LOL.

You can probably ask the girl to turn on the white light. They may complain it's too bright. Check out KTF Baby Lin selfies (click here) (https://www.ktownfans.com/baby-lin-bbfs/). You can see the bright light in the room. There is clearly some filter in her face. NewLegion gave her high praise in HYA thread. (click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls&p=6593840&viewfull=1#post6593840).

CGLA Hime and CGLA Sakura also offer video recording. It seems like west coast is the last stop before going back to Japan so they usually stay for a little over a week.

I'm also curious about girls with the video recording option. Can anyone that has partaken that opportunity speak up about it? Like is it just a camera phone that can be used or can I bring my own 4 k video camera setup? Do you shoot it single POV style or can you bring your own multi-cam setup with tripods? Can I bring in a professional cameraman to film the experience? Someone speak up.

BonerAppetitty
09-10-23, 23:44
Yes, that was the Hana.

Is this the same Hana that took the hobby by storm a few years ago?

BonerAppetitty
09-10-23, 23:59
What you said just remind me of SA Jane / BG Mango / and bunch of other aliases. I noticed CGLA Candy / BG Mango had the same movement from city to city recently so I suspected they are the same girl. Only thing that gave me a little doubt was the BB upcharge by BG Mango.

Someone said she likes the white man boner. I still don't think Lady Sol is now CGLA Candy.

LOL that looks like Lady Sol who worked for a few days at CG / Melo who was charging $340 no bb. She was also a huge rebranded through out the years starting at around 2020. Kinda looks like a Tran, bad attitude, overall doesn't look very clean and worse of all a low quality girl like this that also rush you out the door. Yeah I can totally see why you say to avoid at all cost. Personally I won't even fuck her for $120/ hr.

MiamiHeat2020
09-11-23, 00:12
She also likes to pull out her tool to vibrate herself to bliss.Good to know will keep in mind for the next time thanks!

MiamiHeat2020
09-11-23, 00:22
What are all the non basic stuff why'all do with the girls. Even previously I did the basic mish, cg, doggy. But for example real DT and real FF is completely new to me only after I started seeing kgirls. What positions / moves, etc have you guys been enjoying with them, assuming the girl is up for it of course. Just looking for some inspo to spice things up and keep it fun.

BonerAppetitty
09-11-23, 00:39
Some people flag certain bookers as if they are the problem when many bookers have same girls with similar profiles. Only some rogue bookers use different names and pics for same girls advertised by other bookers, not to mention they may switch girl on you. Many bookers haven't even seen the girls and rely on the words of the girls, their bosses, or customers.

More reviews would help. All reviews are helpful to me, even from shills to let me know who avoid. I think the bros in my HYA threads at least review new young girls better. I can fight all these problems if I have some support and free time cause I still see Kgirls regularly.

Post CV era came more fake pics, more girls with multiple alias, more rebrands, more girls / houses using multiple bookers, and of course way higher donations.

InternDavid
09-11-23, 02:16
Post CV era came more fake pics, more girls with multiple alias, more rebrands, more girls / houses using multiple bookers, and of course way higher donations.I see the word CV thrown around a lot. I'm pretty new to mongering. Was that an agency?

ZebraZebra
09-11-23, 02:21
What are all the non basic stuff why'all do with the girls. Even previously I did the basic mish, cg, doggy. But for example real DT and real FF is completely new to me only after I started seeing kgirls. What positions / moves, etc have you guys been enjoying with them, assuming the girl is up for it of course. Just looking for some inspo to spice things up and keep it fun.Try rimming and prostate massage if you haven't already!

SuperMan333
09-11-23, 02:28
What you said just remind me of SA Jane / BG Mango / and bunch of other aliases. I noticed CGLA Candy / BG Mango had the same movement from city to city recently so I suspected they are the same girl. Only thing that gave me a little doubt was the BB upcharge by BG Mango.

Someone said she likes the white man boner. I still don't think Lady Sol is now CGLA Candy.Yes she went by mango and also Lexi I think. Her previous photo was in a white see through dress.

RockItAllNite
09-11-23, 10:21
Yes, I believe depending on what booker, she is yami or was lucia.Correct. She is one and the same.

PumpNDump
09-11-23, 12:01
Kbliss Monday roundup.

Viki Hana Tami Maia Juni Ina.

CityboysUp
09-11-23, 15:03
She has been around for a couple of years and was never popular 1st of all, hence the name change left and right.

Met her with previous set of photo with high hope and boom, nothing special, typical one and done.

You want some Big B or small C tits, slim body, decent skin, that's 70% of the k-girls here.

So out of those 70%, I look for service, attitude, chemistry and overall sex drive.

Once again, she was a one and done, was never hyped before and never will as someone trying hard here.

You have been warned.This is the second posting critical of Yami and I believe it's fair to say she's average. She has the special rate that she has because her service is par while her looks at nothing remarkable.

I'd definitely be wary of that Pete guy, feels like all the reviews are poorly written fanfic erotica that is overembellished, and even has a shill supporting it.

Stgermaine
09-11-23, 15:22
Looks: The one with a hoodie on next to TV is the most accurate. She's a pretty big pear-shaped girl with nice titties and ass. Her skin isn't the smoothest but it's white without any major blemishes. Face is a bit homely but still petty cute. Breath stank a bit up close but not enough to be off putting.

Attitude: enjoys sex, but is a bit subdued. BBBJ was pretty good, decent audio feedback, open to new positions and such. Finished deep in mish.

Service: the usual, BBFS with CIP.

E: 4. 4 total.

Are: nah, better looking girls out there. I just had a hankering for inseminating a low-mileage Amazonian (by Asian standards) woman.

SteveTandberg
09-11-23, 15:49
This is the second posting critical of Yami and I believe it's fair to say she's average. She has the special rate that she has because her service is par while her looks at nothing remarkable.

I'd definitely be wary of that Pete guy, feels like all the reviews are poorly written fanfic erotica that is overembellished, and even has a shill supporting it.Thank you for eloquently expressing what I poorly tried to say.

Different strokes and all for positive reviews. However, once someone writes Yami should be an upcharge girl, hard to give any credibility to that person.

Law Dawg
09-11-23, 15:59
I saw Ari in Korea town today. She was a hot sexy little sweetheart. She greeted me with kiss and grabbed my dick. She's about 5' 100 lbs younger girl. Her skills are great and I'd be broke if lived in LA. Great dfk that got me rock hard. She started really good BBBJ that switched to 69, sweet little pushy that gets really wet. She made me blow in this position. Round 2 was cow girl, then missionary bbbfs. She gave me massage, shower and kiss. I highly recommend. Need some like her in Tampa.

www.topangels.ch

RickySteamboat
09-11-23, 16:24
This debate about Yami got me curious and I also took the plunge. I'll start with her overall looks. I think she is pretty early 30's. Face is symmetrical and jawline neck area very feminine. Gives me a younger Asian Halle Berry vibe. Body is petite with thin shoulders well done soft C cups and a shapely ass. Just right for her size. Well proportioned head to toe. Her service is good. She is not shy and gave me a passionate hour of kissing mutual BBBJ daty and 2 shots. I think she is pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

I have not seen Yami / Lucia but the booker has repeatedly ask me to give her a try. Now, I see two reviewers praising her and I might take a plunge on this one and report back.

SolarisMan
09-11-23, 16:34
Correct. She is one and the same.

Enough validation that I do not need to visit Lucia/Yami. The current west LA selection is DRY and needs infusion of new hotties. Hopefully some new girls show up for Christmas money. .

SolarisMan
09-12-23, 00:10
This debate about Yami got me curious and I also took the plunge. I'll start with her overall looks. I think she is pretty early 30's. Face is symmetrical and jawline neck area very feminine. Gives me a younger Asian Halle Berry vibe. Body is petite with thin shoulders well done soft C cups and a shapely ass. Just right for her size. Well proportioned head to toe. Her service is good. She is not shy and gave me a passionate hour of kissing mutual BBBJ daty and 2 shots. I think she is pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Thanks for the feedback and Noted!

SteveTandberg
09-12-23, 00:16
This debate about Yami got me curious and I also took the plunge. I'll start with her overall looks. I think she is pretty early 30's. Face is symmetrical and jawline neck area very feminine. Gives me a younger Asian Halle Berry vibe. Body is petite with thin shoulders well done soft C cups and a shapely ass. Just right for her size. Well proportioned head to toe. Her service is good. She is not shy and gave me a passionate hour of kissing mutual BBBJ daty and 2 shots. I think she is pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing her again.If you're not, with all due respect, your view on age is suspect at best. Not dissing you.

She's early to mid 40's. I'm a 60's Korean guy that goes to Korea 4 times a year. I know.

Iykyk. If you don't, then more knowledge is your friend.

Bastard Chorum
09-12-23, 00:23

CGLA Hime and CGLA Sakura also offer video recording. It seems like west coast is the last stop before going back to Japan so they usually stay for a little over a week.West Coast makes sense financially and logistically as the last stop for a US tour. There's more daily non stop flights and it's cheaper out of SFO / LAX to TYO than East Coast.

Micca112
09-12-23, 00:50
If you're not, with all due respect, your view on age is suspect at best. Not dissing you.

She's early to mid 40's. I'm a 60's Korean guy that goes to Korea 4 times a year. I know.

Iykyk. If you don't, then more knowledge is your friend.I agree. IFYKYK. I can sometimes hear it in their voice and you have to really look at the hands. The wrinkles on the hands don't lie for 40 yr+ old ahjumas.

Ado1819
09-12-23, 00:52
Been lurking here since I accidentally found this site last week as I was having a sudden weekend trip to LA and wanted to try K-girls for the first time.

First of all, Thank you all for your reviews. I used them as reference and had a wonderful time in LA. I thought maybe I could be helpful to other newbies like me who are quietly reading through these posts. I spent my time with 5 different girls during 3 days in LA and since I'm native in Korean, I was able to communicate with them more freely. So I want to just share my experience with them and maybe some of what they told me here.

Disclaimer: Everyone could have different experience. I am quite introvert and not very initiative. So most of described actions were pretty much initiated by the girls and I followed their leads. So if you want something from a girl of your choice, you should ask the girl if she could do that instead of just reading my post and thinking she wouldn't do it. But it looked like they don't speak English, so Good Luck!

Tami. My first time with K-girl. Wonderful experience. Typical GFE experience. She was the prettiest out of all 5 girls I met. Slim figure, I would even say a bit bony. I would say give her a go, but I might be too fond of her because she was my first K-girl. She mentioned that her visa is about to run out, but she'll be back with a new visa. This time was like a test for her to see how the work is here and she wants to stay!

Candy. I wasn't fan of her look to be honest. She was one of those American-Korean beauty, not Korean beauty if you understand what I mean. She was also a little chubbier than other K-girls. Time with her was more focused on girlfriend experience than sex. She felt like a cute, excited girlfriend who keeps talking to you while clinging to you. She was definitely more clingy than other k-girls when laying down as she shifted around to hook her legs around mine and keeps rubbing her body against mine. We spent most of time talking, then quick sex and more talk. I also had a vibe that she wasn't much into kissing although she said I can kiss her. (I could be wrong).

Maia. The Best! Her body is absolutely gorgeous and her sex drive is something else. She likes it rough. When she's sucking your dick, she will make you to grab her hair to drive your dick in. DT. She asks to be spanked. Also, I thought you should all know, she says she has to kiss to get aroused to get wet. She doesn't use lube, so she says it's must. I was told about how wild she was, but I was too scared to book her early since I have never seen such a girl before. That was a huge mistake.

Lucia. My second favorite. Best kisser out of 5. It really felt like she was into kisses more than the others. She was gentle and soft when it comes to BJ. Gets wild when we started kissing. Even more wild during sex. I finished too early. She brought warm wet towel to clean my dick. (First time a girl doing that, but I loved it) Then, she rode me on top without hesitation for second go. She was even sexier on top. I finished too early again (Me and my ducking premature ejaculation), she cleaned up with warm towel and was about to ride me again until I stopped her. I would have wanted to go for third round, but I had another girl scheduled right after.

Pearl. I chose her per Booker's recommendation. She was the oldest. I would say she's in her 40's. New to town, only a month or two in LA. She had a special routine in shower while others had very simple shower routine. With others in shower, it felt like a simple cleaning. With her in shower, it felt like a treatment. Even though she was older than other girls, she definitely had more experience when it comes to BJ. I would have been finished in seconds if I didn't already ejaculate twice before. She only did BJ and after I finished we only talked while she was fondling my tummy. I don't think she only does BJ, but I think there was certain sequence that led to sex. Don't quote me on this. She said something about that, but I couldn't quite hear what she said as she spoke quietly. I didn't mind because I already did twice before coming to her. She also asked a lot of questions. She would ask how I like the BJ to be done. She would also ask how other girls do differently. I think because she's new, she's trying to figure out how she needs to perform and because I was one of rare Korean customers, she was asking a lot from me because she can't quite communicate with others.

I did CFS with Tammy. But she also does BBFS. She asks beforehand, but I chose CFS. All other girls immediately started with BBFS without even asking. If you are not into BBFS, you should let them know ahead.

Overall, I had wonderful time. I'm sorry for the long post, but I hope it can be helpful to newbies like me. Now, I'm back home where I can't find any young K-girls around. I'll just be lurking, reading other posts until I get to visit LA again.

SolarisMan
09-12-23, 01:19
If you're not, with all due respect, your view on age is suspect at best. Not dissing you.

Iykyk. If you don't, then more knowledge is your friend.Mid 40 is an age that a provider should seriously consider retiring!

PogeyBait
09-12-23, 08:54
I made some time with Cindy this weekend and I don't know what she has been enjoying in her personal time but her attitude was Stellarmore stellar than usual. Usually it's always solid service but she was just ecstatic yesterday.

She was just about it and literally didn't hesitate to hit a dead sprint as soon as I came over. I suspect bookers let girls know it's a regular of theirs since she let me know I was on my way and was happy I was coming through. Hard make out at the door followed swiftly by a full on BBBJ with light face fucking. As soon as I could, I pick her up, turned her around and started fucking her from behind at the door.

She said that there was no one home, and so we started fucking across the table and on the kitchen countertop. I do miss the side of her titties, bouncing up and down even as I type this I eventually came in her, but I was still early in our employment, and I was willing to pay for the extra shot while I was there, we decide to shower up and relax for a bit and catch up on the current events. It seems that she has been taking time to enjoy small creature comforts since I last saw her and I'm glad as she has definitely earned a break seeing as how popular she is she started sucking my dick and kissing it while I regale her of my vacation.

She does this thing where she licks from the bottom of my sack to the tip of my sword and just throws her self throat deep and begins is going to work. The next 30 or so minutes was another fuck fest and no nipple was not licked and no inch of the sheets was gone ungripped. Exceptional chemistry and I only wish I had more funds to visit her more often. Always a good time with her and I just need to share the good experience. Hope the weekend was well.

ItsNotNothing2
09-12-23, 09:04
I have been looking for a hot MILF for sometime to replace others in my line up as I have seen her quite frequently. I have sampled a few here and there, but I will say service is a spectrum that she is at the very tip of it.

I would wager to see if she has the largest tits on the market as of right now if anyone knows better, please correct me. I will say I'm very partial because I have a large tit fetish and I am very partial to Asian women. The combination that Cindy is, it just makes sense that many of us frequent her. Decided to switch it up this time too to try her Russian but man, her cowgirl game is on point always. Always a pleasure to visit one of la's bustiest MILFs. Also, if anyone else enjoys handling a smaller provider, she's very light and maneuverable. Nothing better than being balls deep and using her like a pocket pussy.

PumpNDump
09-12-23, 11:32
Kbliss Tuesday availability.

InternDavid
09-12-23, 12:23
West Coast makes sense financially and logistically as the last stop for a US tour. There's more daily non stop flights and it's cheaper out of SFO / LAX to TYO than East Coast.Wish they would stay for longer. As I have limited time. I have a session lined up for a j-girl. Will report back but probably will be too late to help out any fellow mongers as I'm seeing her on her last day.

WinterBunnieFa
09-12-23, 13:29
Been lurking here since I accidentally found this site last week as I was having a sudden weekend trip to LA and wanted to try K-girls for the first time.

First of all, Thank you all for your reviews. I used them as reference and had a wonderful time in LA. I thought maybe I could be helpful to other newbies like me who are quietly reading through these posts. I spent my time with 5 different girls during 3 days in LA and since I'm native in Korean, I was able to communicate with them more freely. So I want to just share my experience with them and maybe some of what they told me here.

Disclaimer: Everyone could have different experience. I am quite introvert and not very initiative. So most of described actions were pretty much initiated by the girls and I followed their leads. So if you want something from a girl of your choice, you should ask the girl if she could do that instead of just reading my post and thinking she wouldn't do it. But it looked like they don't speak English, so Good Luck!

Tami. My first time with K-girl. Wonderful experience. Typical GFE experience. She was the prettiest out of all 5 girls I met. Slim figure, I would even say a bit bony. I would say give her a go, but I might be too fond of her because she was my first K-girl. She mentioned that her visa is about to run out, but she'll be back with a new visa. This time was like a test for her to see how the work is here and she wants to stay!

Candy. I wasn't fan of her look to be honest. She was one of those American-Korean beauty, not Korean beauty if you understand what I mean. She was also a little chubbier than other K-girls. Time with her was more focused on girlfriend experience than sex. She felt like a cute, excited girlfriend who keeps talking to you while clinging to you. She was definitely more clingy than other k-girls when laying down as she shifted around to hook her legs around mine and keeps rubbing her body against mine. We spent most of time talking, then quick sex and more talk. I also had a vibe that she wasn't much into kissing although she said I can kiss her. (I could be wrong)...Hey newbie here I'm curious. It seems like a lot of people do bareback in k-orgs. Do you just assume you'll catch an std or do you stay ready with some antibiotics / prep and just decide to solve it later on? What about stuff like herpes? Cause damn Lucía sounds bomb but I want to know how people navigate this.

BuildingGuy
09-12-23, 16:18
I have been looking for a hot MILF for sometime to replace others in my line up as I have seen her quite frequently. I have sampled a few here and there, but I will say service is a spectrum that she is at the very tip of it.

I would wager to see if she has the largest tits on the market as of right now if anyone knows better, please correct me. I will say I'm very partial because I have a large tit fetish and I am very partial to Asian women. The combination that Cindy is, it just makes sense that many of us frequent her. Decided to switch it up this time too to try her Russian but man, her cowgirl game is on point always. Always a pleasure to visit one of la's bustiest MILFs. Also, if anyone else enjoys handling a smaller provider, she's very light and maneuverable. Nothing better than being balls deep and using her like a pocket pussy.Is this who you mean? https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cindy . I couldn't find her on Booker Gray.

JAdams19
09-12-23, 18:37
Has anyone tried a duo with Chu? How was it?

Jbjb1983
09-12-23, 19:24
Hey newbie here I'm curious. It seems like a lot of people do bareback in k-orgs. Do you just assume you'll catch an std or do you stay ready with some antibiotics / prep and just decide to solve it later on? What about stuff like herpes? Cause damn Luca sounds bomb but I want to know how people navigate this.I usually just say fuck it, I'm not wealthy enough to see girls weekly so it's whenever I see them I see them. I get tested 2-3 months, if anything feels different I will make an appointment with my doctor. I don't take any supplements or other type of meds. Kgirls I only see BBFS girls. Street girls I always wear a cover only met 1 girl a year ago who let me bust a nut in her. I check my balls and dick for anything different a couple times a week. I've been doing this 22 years and been bbfsing 10 years and I haven't had anything at all. I'd rather see escorts than civilians because I always hear from buddies getting the clap or other infections from their weekend hookups.

Vulcan1009
09-12-23, 22:04
Hey gents, I have been eyeing this girl scarlet from multiple booker but not many talk about her, I wonder why?

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/scarlet81/

She seem very sexy with a good figures, is she any good? Obviously no one talks about her so guess not, but why?

HeyHoor
09-13-23, 01:13

I would wager to see if she has the largest tits on the market as of right now if anyone knows better, please correct me. I will say I'm very partial because I have a large tit fetish and I am very partial to Asian women. The combination that Cindy is, it just makes sense that many of us frequent her. Decided to switch it up this time too to try her Russian but man, her cowgirl game is on point always. Always a pleasure to visit one of la's bustiest MILFs. Also, if anyone else enjoys handling a smaller provider, she's very light and maneuverable. Nothing better than being balls deep and using her like a pocket pussy.I wish I could say I had same experience as you and the reviewer below you. She didn't let me go balls deep and I'm slightly below average. Said I was too big. She barely allowed doggy saying I would hurt her. I don't regret my decision to see her as her pussy felt great but I wouldn't repeat.

WinterBunnieFa
09-13-23, 01:19
I usually just say fuck it, I'm not wealthy enough to see girls weekly so it's whenever I see them I see them. I get tested 2-3 months, if anything feels different I will make an appointment with my doctor. I don't take any supplements or other type of meds. Kgirls I only see BBFS girls. Street girls I always wear a cover only met 1 girl a year ago who let me bust a nut in her. I check my balls and dick for anything different a couple times a week. I've been doing this 22 years and been bbfsing 10 years and I haven't had anything at all. I'd rather see escorts than civilians because I always hear from buddies getting the clap or other infections from their weekend hookups.Going 10 years without catching anything is actually insane. Definitely gives me something to think about LOL.

SsStuntCock
09-13-23, 01:35
It seems like a lot of people do bareback in k-orgs. Do you just assume you'll catch an std or do you stay ready with some antibiotics / prep and just decide to solve it later on? What about stuff like herpes? (…) I want to know how people navigate this.All of the above. Some would say ignorance is bliss. While others confess you can't catch what you already have. Meanwhile, dudes that bb pros just like their wives are in a category of their own.

SsStuntCock
09-13-23, 02:55
I'd rather see escorts than civilians because I always hear from buddies getting the clap or other infections from their weekend hookups.I'd rather see escorts than civilians because my buddies who are married live their lives vicariously through me, not the other way around.

RockItAllNite
09-13-23, 09:44
Hey gents, I have been eyeing this girl scarlet from multiple booker but not many talk about her, I wonder why?

https://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/scarlet81/

She seem very sexy with a good figures, is she any good? Obviously no one talks about her so guess not, but why?I can only speak for my session with her a few years ago. Nice body, Very plastic face, bad toothy BBBJ, smelly pussy. Left early. However as I said a 2-3 yrs. Ago.

PumpNDump
09-13-23, 11:46
Kbliss humpday harlots on duty.

LoveAsianGirls
09-13-23, 13:11
Is this who you mean? https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cindy . I couldn't find her on Booker Gray.https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cindy

https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=tt_wla&wr_id=1941

UnfortunateP
09-13-23, 13:39
While others confess you can't catch what you already have. Yikes I really hope nobody is going into a session knowing they have something.

ZebraZebra
09-13-23, 13:56
I usually just say fuck it, I'm not wealthy enough to see girls weekly so it's whenever I see them I see them. I get tested 2-3 months, if anything feels different I will make an appointment with my doctor. I don't take any supplements or other type of meds. Kgirls I only see BBFS girls. Street girls I always wear a cover only met 1 girl a year ago who let me bust a nut in her. I check my balls and dick for anything different a couple times a week. I've been doing this 22 years and been bbfsing 10 years and I haven't had anything at all. I'd rather see escorts than civilians because I always hear from buddies getting the clap or other infections from their weekend hookups.I guess you are lucky. I just tested positive for Chlamydia. Had close to zero symptoms. Going to get myself treated ASAP. I encourage you guys to get tested and treated.

Slicer4
09-13-23, 14:37
M just texted as she probably has with many, but for those interested in Pepsi, she will be back tomorrow. That ship has sailed for me many years ago, but for those who still or have not had opportunity to enjoy her legendary status she is back-enjoy!

Blip
09-13-23, 14:42
15 years of covered w / BBBJ and caught nothing. Last five years with the explosion of BBFS, I've caught Gonor x 2 and Chlam x 2. Just had to pop in some antibiotics and cleared in a week. If it burns when you pee, you've got something.

Hey newbie here I'm curious. It seems like a lot of people do bareback in k-orgs. Do you just assume you'll catch an std or do you stay ready with some antibiotics / prep and just decide to solve it later on? What about stuff like herpes? Cause damn Luca sounds bomb but I want to know how people navigate this.

MrGeorge
09-13-23, 16:24
Well this is bummer news since Cindy was next on my list and I am well above average. Actually Tami is at the top but by all accounts it sounds like my size will make for a bad time. If anyone big has made it work with Tami I'd love to hear. Nothing is worse than when the girl is in pain and constantly trying to push you out or make you finish quickly.

I wish I could say I had same experience as you and the reviewer below you. She didn't let me go balls deep and I'm slightly below average. Said I was too big. She barely allowed doggy saying I would hurt her. I don't regret my decision to see her as her pussy felt great but I wouldn't repeat.

SteveTandberg
09-13-23, 16:59
15 years of covered w / BBBJ and caught nothing. Last five years with the explosion of BBFS, I've caught Gonor x 2 and Chlam x 2. Just had to pop in some antibiotics and cleared in a week. If it burns when you pee, you've got something.https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2023/07/11/1186501244/doxycycline-prevent-std-doxy-pep

SsStuntCock
09-13-23, 17:24
Yikes I really hope nobody is going into a session knowing they have something.Unfortunately, this hobby doesn't exactly attract 'salt-of-the-earth' types.

On this particular morning, the line-up of dudes outside the callbox was redics. Myself included, each one of us looking shady af and seedier than the next. We legit looked like all the bad guys from Robocop.

Sonicus
09-13-23, 17:38
M just texted as she probably has with many, but for those interested in Pepsi, she will be back tomorrow. That ship has sailed for me many years ago, but for those who still or have not had opportunity to enjoy her legendary status she is back-enjoy!Pepsi and Cindy are way over hyped cougars I want Yoona to come back that girl was an absolute blast and will even do anal.

Leocat2020
09-13-23, 18:00
M just texted as she probably has with many, but for those interested in Pepsi, she will be back tomorrow. That ship has sailed for me many years ago, but for those who still or have not had opportunity to enjoy her legendary status she is back-enjoy!Yup yup!

Just saw that booker "Stelia" and booker "Giselle" on HX are pre-booking Pepsi.

I had some good times with her. Yea she is older. But damn. I missed her style!

Slicer4
09-13-23, 18:40
Pepsi and Cindy are way over hyped cougars I want Yoona to come back that girl was an absolute blast and will even do anal.Yes, Yoona, great memories, would be fun.

TheAbc
09-13-23, 18:41
Pepsi and Cindy are way over hyped cougars I want Yoona to come back that girl was an absolute blast and will even do anal.What the hell happened to Yoona? I stopped seeing her years ago but she'll let you do anything for the most part. Older side and wasn't there for looks either but the freedom to do what you want was probably the most appealing part of her. The agency / booker that was booking for hasn't been in business for a few years now and all texts are always unanswered.

InternDavid
09-13-23, 19:10
I guess you are lucky. I just tested positive for Chlamydia. Had close to zero symptoms. Going to get myself treated ASAP. I encourage you guys to get tested and treated.Oof. Did you see anyone lately?

Ado1819
09-13-23, 19:31
Hey newbie here I'm curious. It seems like a lot of people do bareback in k-orgs. Do you just assume you'll catch an std or do you stay ready with some antibiotics / prep and just decide to solve it later on? What about stuff like herpes? Cause damn Luca sounds bomb but I want to know how people navigate this.I'm only few years experience in this hobby and first time with k-girl. BBFS was a surprise to me. First girl asked about it and I chose CFS, but the rest girls just immediately went with BB. Just like many others said, it was ignorance. The mood was right and we were going at it. I just didn't want to break the flow and it felt good. I don't hobby often anyway, so I might as well enjoy. Planning to test regularly for next several months just in case.

Migs1224
09-13-23, 20:03
15 years of covered w / BBBJ and caught nothing. Last five years with the explosion of BBFS, I've caught Gonor x 2 and Chlam x 2. Just had to pop in some antibiotics and cleared in a week. If it burns when you pee, you've got something.Are you still a CFS and BBBJ guy or did you also start partaking in BBFS?

SunsetMando
09-13-23, 20:57
15 years of covered w / BBBJ and caught nothing. Last five years with the explosion of BBFS, I've caught Gonor x 2 and Chlam x 2. Just had to pop in some antibiotics and cleared in a week. If it burns when you pee, you've got something.I haven't had much trouble over the last 5 years. Gonor x1 and it cleared up after a week. I had a shot in the ass and some pills.

And yes, if it burns when you pee, you got something.

TrustProcess
09-13-23, 21:02
How long after the deed did you feel symptoms? Is it immediate with burning pee?

I guess you are lucky. I just tested positive for Chlamydia. Had close to zero symptoms. Going to get myself treated ASAP. I encourage you guys to get tested and treated.

Vulcan1009
09-13-23, 22:51
I wonder what happened to Allie? Is she retired? Or out in other city?

Miss those big tits and her energies, LOL.

Anyone?

SsStuntCock
09-13-23, 22:53
Going to get myself treated ASAP. I encourage you guys to get tested and treated.For those without insurance, or just simply wanting to avoid their PCP, AHF Wellness Centers are a decent option.

AlexisDavis
09-13-23, 23:05
How long after the deed did you feel symptoms? Is it immediate with burning pee?It'll burn during or immediately after you're done peeing, especially at the tip of your urethra. Like a lingering ache / stinging.

I guess you are lucky. I just tested positive for Chlamydia. Had close to zero symptoms. Going to get myself treated ASAP. I encourage you guys to get tested and treated.The tough part is that even if you get treated, unless you know who gave it to you and make sure that they're treated too, you're going to get it again if you see her again.

Vulcan1009
09-13-23, 23:08
I wonder what happened to Allie? Is she retired? Or out in other city?

Miss those big tits and her energies, LOL.

Anyone?https://kangels.ch/

Vulcan1009
09-13-23, 23:14
It'll burn during or immediately after you're done peeing. Like a lingering ache / stinging.

The tough part is that even if you get treated, unless you know who gave it to you and make sure that they're treated too, you're going to get it again if you see her again.Advise to yall, if it burns, you def got something, go see a doctor.

If it start getting itchy out of no where, go see a doctor.

If you see white goo or juice like yogurt soju, go see a doctor.

If you see it standing up by itself out of no where, go see a k-girl.

No one is doctor here so let's focus on reviewing k-girls.

There is always a risk of doing anything and you all adults, do what you may.

If you might die in car accident, would you stop driving?

You could chock to death, have you seen k-girl stop sucking dicks?

You only live once, enjoy it!

Stgermaine
09-13-23, 23:47
How long after the deed did you feel symptoms? Is it immediate with burning pee?Seems like he was asymptomatic.

Remember guys, just because you're asymptomatic doesn't mean you might not be infected.

SolarisMan
09-14-23, 11:50
Advise to yall, if it burns, you def got something, go see a doctor.

If it start getting itchy out of no where, go see a doctor.

If you see white goo or juice like yogurt soju, go see a doctor.

If you see it standing up by itself out of no where, go see a k-girl.

No one is doctor here so let's focus on reviewing k-girls.

Best is to do a quarterly check up at STD Express. The whole panel cost $198 and you don't have to use your insurance. If you get something, they can prescribe the proper antibiotics.

PumpNDump
09-14-23, 11:51
Kbliss Thursday roster.

SsStuntCock
09-14-23, 12:19
Best is to do a quarterly check up at STD Express. The whole panel cost $198 and you don't have to use your insurance. If you get something, they can prescribe the proper antibiotics.I don't know what their funding source is, but AHF Wellness Centers are free.

IronClad999
09-14-23, 12:30
Best is to do a quarterly check up at STD Express. The whole panel cost $198 and you don't have to use your insurance. If you get something, they can prescribe the proper antibiotics.And during meantime, definitely avoid alcohols esp while on treatment basis.

Man59
09-14-23, 14:28
Reading that both are pretty damn good at BBBJ but only have the chance to see one. Any differences you guys can share to help me pick? Does either do rimming?

Thanks in advance!

IAmJnaiSmith
09-14-23, 16:22
Yes, Yoona, great memories, would be fun.Just need Yoona to return and reunite with Pepsi so they can offer BBFS anal threesomes again.

SteveTandberg
09-14-23, 16:56
Reading that both are pretty damn good at BBBJ but only have the chance to see one. Any differences you guys can share to help me pick? Does either do rimming?

Thanks in advance!Hana was much better at DT than Juni.

DaeWrong
09-14-23, 18:01

Thanks in advance!Hana Juni. Juni is in no way bad (she's great also) but Hana is just a sex Freeeeeak and get superrrr wet / into it. Facewise though, Juni looks better (if looks matter to you).

KGFever
09-14-23, 18:14
I'm only few years experience in this hobby and first time with k-girl. BBFS was a surprise to me. First girl asked about it and I chose CFS, but the rest girls just immediately went with BB. Just like many others said, it was ignorance. The mood was right and we were going at it. I just didn't want to break the flow and it felt good. I don't hobby often anyway, so I might as well enjoy. Planning to test regularly for next several months just in case.You need to drink a lot water and pee a lot after BBFS to reduce the chances of getting STD. I have been doing this for over 10 yrs so far so good.

Holomo829
09-14-23, 18:40
I've had trouble in my last few appointments in that my size has been a bit much for the providers I've been seeing. I don't think I'm far above average, but I do often get an astonished look after dropping trou, and hesitancy in moving forward. Always disappointing to read great reviews for a provider, show up, and realize that it's not going to work well because they can't handle it. I'd like to to try and figure out who I can see that I'll be genuinely attracted to but also not feel restricted in how I engage due to size. I much prefer younger side than older (30's is okay if well taken care of). Favorites of the somewhat recent past have been Shani / Binny and Mira (who were both champs re: size) and Maia (who is great except not good at dealing with size). Didn't like Ina. Open to suggestions of who can let me go to town, but is also genuinely hot and fun.

Tyrzax
09-14-23, 19:59
Just saw her on SAG and would like to see her. Anyone has suggestions?

HiKeke
09-14-23, 20:02
I don't know what their funding source is, but AHF Wellness Centers are free.Out of curiosity. What is the reason for avoiding going through your insurance? Because of SO?

TempletonRat
09-14-23, 20:11
I've had trouble in my last few appointments in that my size has been a bit much for the providers I've been seeing. I don't think I'm far above average, but I do often get an astonished look after dropping trou, and hesitancy in moving forward. Always disappointing to read great reviews for a provider, show up, and realize that it's not going to work well because they can't handle it. I'd like to to try and figure out who I can see that I'll be genuinely attracted to but also not feel restricted in how I engage due to size. I much prefer younger side than older (30's is okay if well taken care of). Favorites of the somewhat recent past have been Shani / Binny and Mira (who were both champs re: size) and Maia (who is great except not good at dealing with size). Didn't like Ina. Open to suggestions of who can let me go to town, but is also genuinely hot and fun.If you're going to break a *****, maybe don't go K girl.

Asians are known to have smaller pussyholes.

Bastard Chorum
09-14-23, 21:10
Out of curiosity. What is the reason for avoiding going through your insurance? Because of SO?That's probably the major reason. Most households go to the same family / internal medicine doctor out of convenience. You can still go to a separate doctor through the same insurance for your mongering needs. But either way creates a paper trail and / or points of exposure (e. G. EOB mailings, doctor's notes of the appointment, nosy / gossipy assistant nurses at the family doctor's office, etc.) if using the same insurance carrier. Whereas as cash can be as clandestine as you want.

Bastard Chorum
09-14-23, 21:31
This topic pops up occasionally so I'll link what I said in the past for those mongers that are new, those that want to try bare, or those that may not know where to start. IMO, every monger should be doing this. Also, I stress that I'm just a guy on the internet, you should really consult with a doctor that understands your current needs / medical condition.

HERE. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6102853&viewfull=1#post6102853)

Majieroero
09-14-23, 21:45
Has anyone toftt yet with the JAV porn actress on CGLA?

Holomo829
09-14-23, 21:45
If you're going to break a *****, maybe don't go K girl.

Asians are known to have smaller pussyholes.Yes, I'm aware. But some are more capable than others, and those who are capable have been great in my experience. I'm just asking to see if anyone knows of any providers currently on the scene are capable in this regard.

DaeWrong
09-14-23, 22:13
Gentlemen. I need advice; it will be my first time with CGLA and looking for recs.

Elle / Chu / Daphnie / Iseul (thinking of choosing one of these ladies). Who would you say to go for or is there someone else that is just amazing that you can recommend?

SolarisMan
09-14-23, 22:43
This topic pops up occasionally so I'll link what I said in the past for those mongers that are new, those that want to try bare, or those that may not know where to start. IMO, every monger should be doing this. Also, I stress that I'm just a guy on the internet, you should really consult with a doctor that understands your current needs / medical condition.

HERE. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6102853&viewfull=1#post6102853)Well written response!

SsStuntCock
09-14-23, 23:56
If you're going to break a *****, maybe don't go K girl.

Asians are known to have smaller pussyholes.I mean if Moe CG can handle anything like the JAV shit I've seen. No, I'm not talking about aka "shokushu goukan" dude may be in luck.

SsStuntCock
09-15-23, 00:06
Well written response!Can always count on BC to be the adult in the room.

SolarisMan
09-15-23, 00:52
I don't know what their funding source is, but AHF Wellness Centers are free.You get what you pay for them! AHF centers are always closed and very difficult to get tested. The hours of operation at AHF are very limited. I know that most Korean girls go to K-town for testing.

SsStuntCock
09-15-23, 02:20
You get what you pay for them! AHF centers are always closed and very difficult to get tested. The hours of operation at AHF are very limited. I know that most Korean girls go to K-town for testing.Precisely my point. It was free for me to get evaluated, medicated, and even park. And now I'm symptom free.

But if you're like me, you'd rather read reviews on bb kgirls. So allow me to answer my own inquiry.

I'm curious if anyone can compare Tina / Tanya and Tami.Tina / Tanya does look like the pic below, with minimal P.S. She's a slim spinner that may be closer to her 30's than 40's; still has nice skin. Average fitness. No easily visible wrinkles or crows feet. Small script ink above her left breast. Nice firm 32 Bs which could be real or not, and I love when it's hard to tell. Eyes may be a little too narrow set for some (think Stella / Sienna). Unfortunately, she underperformed with her service. She was mechanical at best. Attitude lacked enthusiasm and it was clear just just wanted it to get through the session. She was ok with FIA, but killed the mood when she wiped me down before P2 M during position changes. It's rare for me to describe a girl as neither GFE or PSE, but she fits the bill. The only saving grace is she's 320 all in.

Verdict: Team Tami all day errday.

RockItAllNite
09-15-23, 09:07
I've had trouble in my last few appointments in that my size has been a bit much for the providers I've been seeing. I don't think I'm far above average, but I do often get an astonished look after dropping trou, and hesitancy in moving forward. Always disappointing to read great reviews for a provider, show up, and realize that it's not going to work well because they can't handle it. I'd like to to try and figure out who I can see that I'll be genuinely attracted to but also not feel restricted in how I engage due to size. I much prefer younger side than older (30's is okay if well taken care of). Favorites of the somewhat recent past have been Shani / Binny and Mira (who were both champs re: size) and Maia (who is great except not good at dealing with size). Didn't like Ina. Open to suggestions of who can let me go to town, but is also genuinely hot and fun.This is an easy solve. Simply collaborate and read the reviews of other mongers that look for specifically magnum approved kigrls. There are many that claim they are the "biggest cock on the walk".

Find out who they are by searching these threads for "magnum approved" and read their reviews for those they say are magnum approved. Then select those that match your criteria.

PumpNDump
09-15-23, 11:53
Kbliss Friday fun listing.

Holomo829
09-15-23, 14:12
This is an easy solve. Simply collaborate and read the reviews of other mongers that look for specifically magnum approved kigrls. There are many that claim they are the "biggest cock on the walk".

Find out who they are by searching these threads for "magnum approved" and read their reviews for those they say are magnum approved. Then select those that match your criteria.Yeah I've tried, but from searches, reports are few and far between and the few this year that I've found are for providers who are long gone -- the rosters turn over pretty quickly!

Hence I'm just asking if anyone has any tips on any *current* providers that are good with larger size. Many thanks!

AsianAssEater
09-15-23, 14:50
I've had trouble in my last few appointments in that my size has been a bit much for the providers I've been seeing. I don't think I'm far above average, but I do often get an astonished look after dropping trou, and hesitancy in moving forward. Always disappointing to read great reviews for a provider, show up, and realize that it's not going to work well because they can't handle it. I'd like to to try and figure out who I can see that I'll be genuinely attracted to but also not feel restricted in how I engage due to size. I much prefer younger side than older (30's is okay if well taken care of). Favorites of the somewhat recent past have been Shani / Binny and Mira (who were both champs re: size) and Maia (who is great except not good at dealing with size). Didn't like Ina. Open to suggestions of who can let me go to town, but is also genuinely hot and fun.Ignore the people telling ya to not see kgirl because they small. I'm a magnum too and I got a pretty good list for ya to try.

WLA: Tami, Hana, LA June, Juni, Yoco, Miko, Yami.

MW: Bon / Emma, Pepsi, Nana.

KTOWN: Nancy, Niya, Reah.

And that's all I got for you right now bro. Let me know if you find some more.

TheWhiteDenzel
09-15-23, 18:14
Pepsi and Cindy are way over hyped cougars I want Yoona to come back that girl was an absolute blast and will even do anal.Pepsi has always lived up to the hype for me. Just fucking amazing how sensual, nasty and willing to do whatever that woman is.

TrolleyDodger
09-15-23, 18:46
Ignore the people telling ya to not see kgirl because they small. I'm a magnum too and I got a pretty good list for ya to try.

And that's all I got for you right now bro. Let me know if you find some more.Nice list Asiannewb. Good to see a first time poster actually contribute instead of just asking for info. Do you know of any that can take a magnum up the ass? Preferably raw but not a deal breaker.

AsianAssEater
09-15-23, 19:00
Nice list Asiannewb. Good to see a first time poster actually contribute instead of just asking for info. Do you know of any that can take a magnum up the ass? Preferably raw but not a deal breaker.Only tries two Greek providers so far and Nancy took my thicc magnum like it was nothing. I also tried Nabi but she was no good for Greek for my size anyways.

SsStuntCock
09-15-23, 20:23
Ignore the people telling ya to not see kgirl because they small. I'm a magnum too and I got a pretty good list for ya to try.

And that's all I got for you right now bro. Let me know if you find some more.Hard to be believe Tami made this list. But if the slit fits, wear it.

AsianAssEater
09-15-23, 20:46
Hard to be believe Tami made this list. But if the slit fits, wear it.Yep, she gets nice and stretched out just got to get her going similar to Mini. Tami was one and done for me know because she's way too skinny and no booty. Not into that.

Hibiki
09-15-23, 20:48
Starting to see an influx of legitimate Japanese girls in Korean (and Chinese) agencies, was wondering if it would be possible to start a new thread as I am sure many guys would be interested in finding and sharing these rare gems.

Canada and New York are spoiled with cheaper rates, hopefully attracting more talent may increase price competition in the local market. Las Vegas occasionally has them from time to time.

For now in can say I've found great girls from ktownfans and bookergray.

SsStuntCock
09-15-23, 21:03
Starting to see an influx of legitimate Japanese girls in Korean (and Chinese) agencies, was wondering if it would be possible to start a new thread as I am sure many guys would be interested in finding and sharing these rare gems.

Canada and New York are spoiled with cheaper rates, hopefully attracting more talent may increase price competition in the local market. Las Vegas occasionally has them from time to time.

For now in can say I've found great girls from ktownfans and bookergray.Well shit bruh. I want to wax-on, wax-off these Jgirls too! Make it happen and drop a link to said thread.

Of course I dont blame you if you dont have the bandwidth for that “I take this hobby seriously” type of endeavor, so perhaps you can hijack this existing THREAD ( http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10894-Los-Angeles-County-Asian-Providers) instead.

EasyPeasyDong
09-15-23, 21:29
Hard to be believe Tami made this list. But if the slit fits, wear it.Niya. No way. Can't handle magnum. She sent me packing once the pants came down. So did Stacy a few months back.

Nana is a recent trooper that has no problems whatsoever. Impressive.

Nina, when she comes back, is a go to, even thought it took me a while to warm up to her.

EasyPeasyDong
09-15-23, 21:30
I've had trouble in my last few appointments in that my size has been a bit much for the providers I've been seeing. I don't think I'm far above average, but I do often get an astonished look after dropping trou, and hesitancy in moving forward. Always disappointing to read great reviews for a provider, show up, and realize that it's not going to work well because they can't handle it. I'd like to to try and figure out who I can see that I'll be genuinely attracted to but also not feel restricted in how I engage due to size. I much prefer younger side than older (30's is okay if well taken care of). Favorites of the somewhat recent past have been Shani / Binny and Mira (who were both champs re: size) and Maia (who is great except not good at dealing with size). Didn't like Ina. Open to suggestions of who can let me go to town, but is also genuinely hot and fun.Go see Zuri in OC. She can handle any size.

AsianAssEater
09-15-23, 22:02
Niya. No way. Can't handle magnum. She sent me packing once the pants came down. So did Stacy a few months back.

Nina, when she comes back, is a go to, even thought it took me a while to warm up to her.See this is the problem with magnum discussions, I've gotten burned by alot of people on TER claiming magnum approved and go and they're not. I guess it also depends how the girl feeling that day too? Niya just said so big and took it like a champ. Stacy / scarlet said she loved my size and how thicc it was and took it like a champ. Now the nina you're talking about if you're talking about nina or nina haven or whatever other name she used she was horrible with my size and couldn't handle it and I wasted money on her. This is a tough discussion lmao.

DaeWrong
09-16-23, 00:06
So I saw Elle for the first time today and what everyone said about her looks is spot on. Gorgerous girl.

Aside from that. Has anyone been booted by a girl for lasting too long? Elle was drained at the end of my first ever session with her and told me we were not a match and told booker shed prefer not to see me. Never had this issue with any other girl. Did I just catch her on an off day? Can I get some recommendations on girls that can bang?

RockItAllNite
09-16-23, 09:39
I just read an overwhelming amount of reviews https://*******.com/2swyrr5t she has worked in Las Vegas and several SF Bay area locations.

Those that have seen her claim she is the stuff of dream are made of. Wet dreams that is.

Curious if she ever graces our fair city of LA. Has anyone seen her before?

Rizzler808
09-16-23, 10:21
Saw that there was a few of y'all that have tried multiple ladies at the same time and with the quarterly bonus I got, I figured I'd splurge on some well-reviewed beauties to check it off the bucket list. Can say both are as pretty as they have been touted. Slim builds with Chu's ass being the eye catcher between the two. I can't place my finger on it but it reminds me of typical college girls doing yoga or pilates and get that toned curvature that would look nice in yoga pants.

I digress.

The welcoming was immediate, meaning that when I came through, they wore a school girl themed outfits and had themselves wrapped around my arms before we got to the room. They were very bouncy and bubbly as we meandered to the room. Upon the door closing, the girls took turns rubbing their hands over my already hard dick and my ass while engaging in LFK back and forth with me and then each other. It was my first time having two girls make out with another girl in front of me and I was instantly enamored with their performance. I nearly forgot to give the donation and I think that's what they were waiting for because after I got it out and put away, the pace picked up fast.

Chu began engaging in DFK while Sunny ran her hands down my back and began helping us both undress. Before long, I had Chu's naked body pressed up against me while Sunny got herself situated and joined in the fray. Sunny started rotating between me and Chu and it was just a myriad of swapping spit with each other. Chu took me to shower up and gave an excellent BBBJ and damn near skewered herself getting as deep as she did. We dried off and Chu escorted me back and Sunny was waiting for us and then she got on her stomach and started blowing me off the edge of the bed while Chu had me spread my legs a bit while she attended to my nuts.

Chu then climbed on top of Sunny for doggy and Sunny flipped over to eat her out while I began plowing Chu. Chu can take a good pounding I'll say. Despite being touted as the tightest provider around, she takes it like a champ. They soon reversed positions and Sunny did well in getting bent over. We soon had them take turns on riding me while the other rode my face as I could hear them making out. I struggled to choose who to cum in but Chu being so tight, it almost decided it for me being that I couldn't hold it in with her doing some crazy swirls while on top and that's all she wrote. Chu washed me up once more and they did an excellent job of massaging me until time ran out.

I was very impressed with the flow of the session. I was worried that there would be bumping into each other but these two are running a tight ship and have definitely narrowed down their service to make sure it doesn't suffer because another body is involved. Would recommend if anyone is one the fence since I do believe you'll get the value for the dollars spent.

WaffleEater
09-16-23, 10:36
After a small hiatus from the hobby, I decided to delve in a bit of debauchery in the form of getting the upgrade to film some island hopping in the greek isles that is Nancy. I often found videos taken without the permission of providers in poor taste and examples can easily be found on sites for porn. I do see why dudes would want to do it though. Its like reliving a satisfying nut all over again. Not to mention if the woman has a hot body like Nancy, its nice to have nudes of the like.

With that being said, the greek and recording option is a huge point of sell for me. In that moment, I was able to get a solid 40 minute feature film featuring yours truly and Nancy. I have rewatched int a few times and even so much, that I now feel like I can up my dick game LOL. It was a pretty wild ride and I can say she definitely likes what she does. I had her hold the phone midway and got her POV for a few minutes to record herself being ravaged. It was also nice to capture angles of her that I normally wouldn't see during the session. For example, I love the angle underneath when a girl is and doggystyle and is getting pounded to see that ass gaped and tits rocking back and forth from the sheer force of being fucked. Overall, Nancy provides a fairly good space if you're looking for some ass action with consensual memory recording.

Also, before I get bombarded for my movie, go get your own LOL my face is in it too much in the mirror.

https://usbodyshop.us/product/nancy/

WaffleEater
09-16-23, 10:48
Chu is an ATF for me at this point, and as I have previously stated, after being back from a brief break from hobbying, I needed a good way to break back in the scene without the anxiety of feeling like I'm rolling the dice. I asked if Chu had any availability and at that moment, she was booked up. An hour later though, the booker asked if I was in the area still since someone had just canceled. I was literally paying the bill on some choice kbbq and drove the 5 minutes it was to get a last minute appointment in. Lucky break I'd say and I have my stomach keeping me in the area long enough to get the W lmfao.

Chu definitely still is at the top of her game being in theoretically in her prime. She greeted me in an evening silk short skirted robe that was soft to the touch against the body when she eventually undressed me. I then helped her get her night wear off and the cold silk to the warmth of her body was so sensual that I doubt even an erotic author could think of to describe. DFK on queue with the reveal and I could not wait for the shower. Took her right then and there with her fine ass still have wearing her robe as I had dessert at the why and began eating harder than my dinner earlier LOL. I FIV'd a bit but only to get her going and that's when I just dove right in. Tight as always and watched her toes curl as I began rocking my hips back and forth. It wasn't a usual fuck fest this time around and more so just like a good fuck with a girlfriend given the amount of DFK and small details in play. Nipple play, neck biting, while we took turns putting our tongues every which way above the shoulders. I don't even recall the amount of positions we went through but I finished in a spooning position with her and it played well since she just cuddled with me in her for a bit before cleaning up. Just super sweet too in getting me something to drink and indulging in some personal catch up questions that I thought she would not remember since the last time I saw her. Grade A customer service, gents LOL.

Kent747
09-16-23, 12:12
Niya. No way. Can't handle magnum. She sent me packing once the pants came down. So did Stacy a few months back.

Nina, when she comes back, is a go to, even thought it took me a while to warm up to her.Nina is in Vegas: https://clubloveline.com.

PumpNDump
09-16-23, 12:15
Kbliss Saturday availability.

AlexisDavis
09-16-23, 14:02
So I saw Elle for the first time today and what everyone said about her looks is spot on. Gorgerous girl.

Aside from that. Has anyone been booted by a girl for lasting too long? Elle was drained at the end of my first ever session with her and told me we were not a match and told booker shed prefer not to see me. Never had this issue with any other girl. Did I just catch her on an off day? Can I get some recommendations on girls that can bang?There's got to be something else about you that she didn't like because Elle is actually the one girl who never rushes and will go until literally the last minute of the hour. She has incredible stamina. Did you do something else during the session that annoyed her?

TempletonRat
09-16-23, 14:38
See this is the problem with magnum discussions, I've gotten burned by alot of people on TER claiming magnum approved and go and they're not. I guess it also depends how the girl feeling that day too? Niya just said so big and took it like a champ. Stacy / scarlet said she loved my size and how thicc it was and took it like a champ. Now the nina you're talking about if you're talking about nina or nina haven or whatever other name she used she was horrible with my size and couldn't handle it and I wasted money on her. This is a tough discussion lmao.I mean, she say its big and you still just stick it in and slam her, right?

Girls in Japan scream and cry while fucking like you're hurting them, but Kgirls here never seem to do that.

LessonLearned
09-16-23, 15:55

Aside from that. Has anyone been booted by a girl for lasting too long? Elle was drained at the end of my first ever session with her and told me we were not a match and told booker shed prefer not to see me. Never had this issue with any other girl. Did I just catch her on an off day? Can I get some recommendations on girls that can bang?Wow what the hell? While I've heard of this happening, I can't imagine it being an issue with Elle. Got to wonder if there was a crossed boundary somewhere? And just to double check, this is the BB thread and Elle doesn't do BB. We're talking about the same girl right?

Slicer4
09-16-23, 16:02
Any chance anyone has seen LARA in OC? A friend mentioned she might be the loved LISA MW / KT from a couple years ago. She was short 5'1 with short blonde hair at the time. Fingers crossed, if not, I will have to make the trek to see for myself, LOL.

JoseMan
09-16-23, 18:10
Nina is in Vegas: https://clubloveline.com.Is this the same Nina who used to be at defunct SexyFunKgirls?

EasyPeasyDong
09-16-23, 21:02

Aside from that. Has anyone been booted by a girl for lasting too long? Elle was drained at the end of my first ever session with her and told me we were not a match and told booker shed prefer not to see me. Never had this issue with any other girl. Did I just catch her on an off day? Can I get some recommendations on girls that can bang?Elle has great legs. She is kinda pretty, but does have a high / big forehead and kinda half Asian look. She doesn't really like to DFK or LFK. I would jokingly say that having her smile would be an "upcharge" cost with her. She's pretty solid, but you do have to go with her GPS attitude sometimes.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it. I learned many years ago there are plenty of hot Kgirls out there. Just move on.

I saw Asia many years ago a half dozen times and she got tired of the big dong and told the booker basically the same thing, that she'd prefer not to see me due to size. It is what it is. Happens to everyone for different reasons.

Wait for Nina to come back. I used to think she was overrated but I realize now that she is one of those freaks that can bang the full hour no issues.

PumpNDump
09-17-23, 11:37
Kbliss Sunday funday, it's Tami's last day.

Kent747
09-17-23, 12:28
Is this the same Nina who used to be at defunct SexyFunKgirls?Yes that is the Nina from SFK.

SolarisMan
09-17-23, 13:40
Elle has great legs. She is kinda pretty, but does have a high / big forehead and kinda half Asian look. She doesn't really like to DFK or LFK. I would jokingly say that having her smile would be an "upcharge" cost with her. She's pretty solid, but you do have to go with her GPS attitude sometimes.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it. I learned many years ago there are plenty of hot Kgirls out there. Just move on.

I saw Asia many years ago a half dozen times and she got tired of the big dong and told the booker basically the same thing, that she'd prefer not to see me due to size. It is what it is. Happens to everyone for different reasons.

Wait for Nina to come back. I used to think she was overrated but I realize now that she is one of those freaks that can bang the full hour no issues.If you ask me, some of these so called legend like Elle and Asia are way pass their prime. We all had great moments with these lovely ladies long time ago but I do not think that I personally can consider Asia or Elle as a HOTTIE as I used to when I saw both of them first a decade ago.

SolarisMan
09-17-23, 13:43
Yes that is the Nina from SFK.Haven't seen Nina but I have a hobbyist friend who has seen her and and her attitude is like the bigger the dick the better.

RickySteamboat
09-17-23, 15:54
Her pictures look great. Are these real pictures? I would love to meet her if real deal.

Nina is in Vegas: https://clubloveline.com..

RickySteamboat
09-17-23, 16:02
Chu is another that is interesting seems to have a lot of options. Is she a good one? I am on vacation and splurging on kgirls instead!

Chu is an ATF for me at this point, and as I have previously stated, after being back from a brief break from hobbying, I needed a good way to break back in the scene without the anxiety of feeling like I'm rolling the dice. I asked if Chu had any availability and at that moment, she was booked up. An hour later though, the booker asked if I was in the area still since someone had just canceled. I was literally paying the bill on some choice kbbq and drove the 5 minutes it was to get a last minute appointment in. Lucky break I'd say and I have my stomach keeping me in the area long enough to get the W lmfao.

Chu definitely still is at the top of her game being in theoretically in her prime. She greeted me in an evening silk short skirted robe that was soft to the touch against the body when she eventually undressed me. I then helped her get her night wear off and the cold silk to the warmth of her body was so sensual that I doubt even an erotic author could think of to describe. DFK on queue with the reveal and I could not wait for the shower. Took her right then and there with her fine ass still have wearing her robe as I had dessert at the why and began eating harder than my dinner earlier LOL. I FIV'd a bit but only to get her going and that's when I just dove right in. Tight as always and watched her toes curl as I began rocking my hips back and forth. It wasn't a usual fuck fest this time around and more so just like a good fuck with a girlfriend given the amount of DFK and small details in play. Nipple play, neck biting, while we took turns putting our tongues every which way above the shoulders. I don't even recall the amount of positions we went through but I finished in a spooning position with her and it played well since she just cuddled with me in her for a bit before cleaning up. Just super sweet too in getting me something to drink and indulging in some personal catch up questions that I thought she would not remember since the last time I saw her. Grade A customer service, gents LOL..

RickySteamboat
09-17-23, 16:18
Was introduced to Yena as I was leaving Yami. Looks young and cute, couldn't be sure about age. Last time I guessed someone's age, I got scolded like a child LOL. She met me wearing traditional Korean dress. It was kind of hot, she looked really good in it. Skinny body cute face and smile. And naked underneath as I discovered when she sat down. I just lifted her dress and went to town daty. I like her and the cosplay was a nice touch. Anyone try the duo? I imagine it would be fun.

Tbtbfftb
09-17-23, 18:00
Sakura at US Bodyshop (Irvine) as I believe a Baby Sakura in LA currently as well. Has anyone seen her. ? Want does it mean when someone looks like HYA and yet no comments about them for 4-5 days. ?

Tbtbfftb
09-17-23, 18:09
Also interesting with the J girls they seem to generally only appear for 2 weeks or so and go home. I bet the bookers love that. Constant rotation of new talent driving business.

BuildingGuy
09-17-23, 18:22
If you ask me, some of these so called legend like Elle and Asia are way pass their prime. We all had great moments with these lovely ladies long time ago but I do not think that I personally can consider Asia or Elle as a HOTTIE as I used to when I saw both of them first a decade ago.I knew many of the women from the good old days. Moli, Rebecca, La Sera; Meagan, Shannon, Avani, Roya, Cona and many more I don't remember. They were beautiful and gave great service. The fact is that the providers of the New Good Days are equally gorgeous. Stella, Amber, Yoco, Asia, Elle, Cami and Jane, to name a few. Their age doesn't bother me. Yes prices have gone up but no one is forced to partake.

The people accusing these women of GPS syndrome are having a different experience than I am. I can't guess at the reason but as one provider said to me: "I am not a robot. ".

I have seen all of them in the last two months or so (except Stella) and have been thoroughly pleased. The HYAs and the BBF girls are generally not worth seeing. That's my two cents.

By the way there was a period in the '90's when co-eds from UCLA and SC were providing. $150 dollars would get Sally sorority sister to do outcall.

Christophe1
09-17-23, 18:52
By the way there was a period in the '90's when co-eds from UCLA and SC were providing. $150 dollars would get Sally sorority sister to do outcall.In the late 90's Yahoo chat had me running to Westwood quite often to visit paradise in order to see horny college coeds and eat at noodle places. One of my friends was a wealthy Japanese raver who was always hooking me up with her friends when they came to visit LA. One time I got sick from over drinking and was sexually attacked by a heart red haired Japanese girl who was making out with me after I puked. She was a real freak, damn I miss her!

Another favorite was a Taiwanese student who looks like the picture added. All pro bono though.

Then the guys would drive down the 405 to visit the Viet Cafes.

Christophe1
09-17-23, 18:59
Hit the wrong button. The good days are always ahead of us and try not to look back unless you got a time travel portal.

On a side note, meet the feral women out on the streets. They're wild and not like they were a few years ago at all. Make you scream M E are C why.

SolarisMan
09-17-23, 18:59
I knew many of the women from the good old days. Moli, Rebecca, La Sera; Meagan, Shannon, Avani, Roya, Cona and many more I don't remember. They were beautiful and gave great service. The fact is that the providers of the New Good Days are equally gorgeous. Stella, Amber, Yoco, Asia, Elle, Cami and Jane, to name a few. Their age doesn't bother me. Yes prices have gone up but no one is forced to partake.

The people accusing these women of GPS syndrome are having a different experience than I am. I can't guess at the reason but as one provider said to me: "I am not a robot. ".

I have seen all of them in the last two months or so (except Stella) and have been thoroughly pleased. The HYAs and the BBF girls are generally not worth seeing. That's my two cents.

By the way there was a period in the '90's when co-eds from UCLA and SC were providing. $150 dollars would get Sally sorority sister to do outcall.Sure! I don't mind a disagreement with my statement as everyone is entitled to have their opinions. FYI, I have seen Stella once and she is a pretty lady.

Amber, Yoco, Asia and Cona should be close to they're 50 years old and Cami, Rebecca and Elle perhaps on their high 30 years of old for sure. The only retired one seems to be Cona for now and she is perhaps settled down or taking a temporary break until shit hit the ceiling for her again and she will be back at it again.

TenSleep
09-17-23, 20:18
I knew many of the women from the good old days. Moli, Rebecca, La Sera; Meagan, Shannon, Avani, Roya, Cona and many more I don't remember. They were beautiful and gave great service. The fact is that the providers of the New Good Days are equally gorgeous. Stella, Amber, Yoco, Asia, Elle, Cami and Jane, to name a few. Their age doesn't bother me. Yes prices have gone up but no one is forced to partake.

By the way there was a period in the '90's when co-eds from UCLA and SC were providing. $150 dollars would get Sally sorority sister to do outcall.I remember in the 1990's, I bought a new pick-up truck for $10,000. Toyota no less. Now, go to a car lot and good luck finding a new pick-up truck for under $25 k. Damm dealerships and their GTS (Golden Truck Syndrome) Sheesh! One bedroom apartment in my town was $350 a month. Now, good luck finding a decent one that isn't $1 k a month. Damm property companies and their GAS (Golden Apartment Syndrome) WTH?

DaeWrong
09-17-23, 22:15
Just saw Yena and I have to say looks are about a 6 (for me), could be higher for others and body about a 7.

Her BJ is okay and her pussy is pretty tight, but if you have high stamina she is not for you FYI.

She is the second girl to say that I am too tiring for them LOL (she didn't boot me like Elle though so I guess that's a plus?

Anyways she's a one hitter quitter for me; much better girls out there.

JoseMan
09-18-23, 01:13
Kbliss Sunday funday, it's Tami's last day.

Viki Hana Tami Maia Juni Ina.Let's hope that someone new and exciting shows up at KBliss. Inventory is getting stale there.

BonerAppetitty
09-18-23, 02:21
LA Baby Sakura was already reviewed in HYA thread. Irvine Sakura could be a hidden gem or nothing to write home about. Fake pics and I will check her out if I have time.

More will TOFTT on Jgirls when good reviews are legit. Check out BC review in PLEASER thread to see why there not much noise about Jgirls even with such a large influx.

Sakura at US Bodyshop (Irvine) as I believe a Baby Sakura in LA currently as well. Has anyone seen her. ? Want does it mean when someone looks like HYA and yet no comments about them for 4-5 days. ?

BonerAppetitty
09-18-23, 02:29
While I agree many girls now are not as hot or skilled as before, I have met some HYAs that could replace the New Good Days providers. Only 2 or 3 older providers you mentioned may still be in my rotation with new HYAs if they all stay at the same time.

I may not even see the women from the good old days now. It's not their real age. It's their face and body that may disappoint me. I have always felt excited chasing new HYAs since I saw my first hot young Kgirl which started the Kgirl addiction.

I never once thought Elle was past her prime or look like MILF. Her body is still unmatched and face still attractive. I still repeat and don't feel the GPS.

I knew many of the women from the good old days. Moli, Rebecca, La Sera; Meagan, Shannon, Avani, Roya, Cona and many more I don't remember. They were beautiful and gave great service. The fact is that the providers of the New Good Days are equally gorgeous. Stella, Amber, Yoco, Asia, Elle, Cami and Jane, to name a few. Their age doesn't bother me...I have seen all of them in the last two months or so (except Stella) and have been thoroughly pleased. The HYAs and the BBF girls are generally not worth seeing. That's my two cents...

BonerAppetitty
09-18-23, 02:32
Your link doesn't work.

I just read an overwhelming amount of reviews https://*******.com/2swyrr5t she has worked in Las Vegas and several SF Bay area locations.

Those that have seen her claim she is the stuff of dream are made of. Wet dreams that is.

Curious if she ever graces our fair city of LA. Has anyone seen her before?

AlexisDavis
09-18-23, 03:12
Also interesting with the J girls they seem to generally only appear for 2 weeks or so and go home. I bet the bookers love that. Constant rotation of new talent driving business.Not sure about LA, but the J-girls in Toronto are super young and all have been very pretty. Unfortunately, none of them stop in LA since I'm sure they can't just go from Canada to the US that easily as a Japanese citizen. If LA treats these new girls well, we might get more options in the future.

Phazze93
09-18-23, 05:50
Question for those more experienced in the Kgirl scene. Only agency I've gone through was kbliss via a referral.

I've tried krystal (2), maia (3) & ina (1).

Looking at the forum, it seems like INA has consistently one of the most popular providers. Anyone know why she wouldn't be charging more?

She's at 340 flat, whereas 90% of providers on CGLA are 320 base + 100 for bb + 40 for msog, etc. And none of which seem to be nearly as popular as INA?

Personally, Maia is a younger nymph hence the repeats. Ina was great but clearly has had some work done as she's nearing her late 20's.

RockItAllNite
09-18-23, 10:40
Your link doesn't work.T-E-are I'd 377117.

https://loveksweetie.com/mia

SolarisMan
09-18-23, 11:29
T-E-are I'd 377117.

https://loveksweetie.com/miaWet Dream Indeed.

SolarisMan
09-18-23, 11:32
Question for those more experienced in the Kgirl scene. Only agency I've gone through was kbliss via a referral.

Looking at the forum, it seems like INA has consistently one of the most popular providers. Anyone know why she wouldn't be charging more?

She's at 340 flat, whereas 90% of providers on CGLA are 320 base + 100 for bb + 40 for msog, etc. And none of which seem to be nearly as popular as INA?

Personally, Maia is a younger nymph hence the repeats. Ina was great but clearly has had some work done as she's nearing her late 20's.As a newbie, try to understand that West LA hub is like a Costco and you will get a better deal. MW and K-Town can be referred to as Up-Charge town.

Krystal, Ina and Maia are all good girls and each have strength and no weaknesses. Too bad Krystal is not here anymore.

PumpNDump
09-18-23, 11:47
Kbliss Monday roundup.

Viki Hana Maia Juni Ina.

RockItAllNite
09-18-23, 11:56

Personally, Maia is a younger nymph hence the repeats. Ina was great but clearly has had some work done as she's nearing her late 20's.So they can stay busy and make $$ If you want to pay more you can always frequent those kgirls that ask for more. LOL.

Tk1134
09-18-23, 13:53
I'm visiting from out of state, any agencies to visit and any agencies to avoid?

SsStuntCock
09-18-23, 14:25

She's at 340 flat, whereas 90% of providers on CGLA are 320 base + 100 for bb + 40 for msog, etc. And none of which seem to be nearly as popular as INA?Better question is why aren't the other girls charging LESS? But let's really put the rat on the table and ask why dudes succumb to such dastardly upcharges to begin with.

Phazze93
09-18-23, 16:05
As a newbie, try to understand that West LA hub is like a Costco and you will get a better deal. MW and K-Town can be referred to as Up-Charge town.

Krystal, Ina and Maia are all good girls and each have strength and no weaknesses. Too bad Krystal is not here anymore.
So they can stay busy and make $$ If you want to pay more you can always frequent those kgirls that ask for more. LOL.Yea just curious is all from a business standpoint, if you were a popular provider, going for the 340+100 bb+40 msog would make more sense than the less frequented providers charging that.

Anyways, I'm just exploring more variation at this point since kbliss lineup is relatively small.

At the same time, if I'm going once a week, I also don't really want to increase my spending by an extra 140 on a weekly basis on providers that are less reviewed. When I know what I'll be getting from kbliss. With that being said, if anyone has any recommendations for girls similar to Maia, Ina & Krystal in terms of age, physique & service (offering BB, MSOG). I'd love to hear it! I'm researching as well ofc.

I know it shouldn't matter if she's 30 but looks 20, but I still prefer providers who are early 20's considering I'm early 30's.

Phazze93
09-18-23, 16:12
T-E-are I'd 377117.

https://loveksweetie.com/miaHave you tried any of these girls before & know the rates? Being new, can I use simply tell other agencies that I'm verified with kbliss and they can validate me that way?

TER seems somewhat unreliable at times when it comes to age. Range says 21-25, but reviews might state she's 35+ or whatever.

SolarisMan
09-18-23, 17:18
Have you tried any of these girls before & know the rates? Being new, can I use simply tell other agencies that I'm verified with kbliss and they can validate me that way?

TER seems somewhat unreliable at times when it comes to age. Range says 21-25, but reviews might state she's 35+ or whatever.It is safe to assume that majority (90%) of k-girls are over 30 years of age. Once in a while, you get anomaly like Maia, Krystal or Ina who are below 30 years old. And Asian women do not really show their age and if they look good and body is good, who really cares anyway. I think when the provider pass age of 42 or 43 is when you really have to think about it hard.

MfcFan1999
09-18-23, 18:21
Sounds hot, I got to try her now. Always wanted to try Juni / Bitna.After all the good comments on Juni, I had to try her out for myself!

Juni greeted me at door wearing this tight little black number that did nothing but highlight those beautiful tits and tight little ass. Gave me a nice little kiss and led me to the bedroom. We got undressed, blue toast and showered. In the shower she was thorough with cleaning Jr and the rest of me. Gave jr a little kiss once cleaned and headed to the bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed as she came out the shower. I immediately began sucking on her tits, her nipples were so hard I thought they would cut glass. As I'm sucking on her hard nipples, I rubbed her pussy and could feel she was getting wet with me sucking on them. I slid her down on her knees so she could address jr properly. Boy, she wasted no time and before too long she was DT my cock balls deep! Looking at her ass in the mirror I slid my fingers and began massaging her clit while she sucked my cock!

At this point, I was almost ready to nut but I wanted to taste her so I had her stand up and laid her down on the bed! I began licking her beautiful pink pussy and the first appearance of the "stuper" showed up! She was moaning and writhing so much each time my tongue darted in and out of her pussy I wasn't sure if she is enjoying it or was uncomfortable! I quickly realized she was loving it and the stuper was a good thing! I kept on chowing and squeezing her nipples as she moaned with pleasure and tightened her legs around my head.

After a good amount of time, and her cumming on my face 3 or 4 times I was ready to see if she really enjoyed FF. I climbed up onto the bed and slid my cock in her mouth. She started slow and steady as I rubbed her clit and kept her pussy nice and wet. She started picking up the intensity and motioned me to grab her head. I took her head with both hands and began to slide my cock in and out of her mouth fast and hard. She again took my cock balls deep and really seemed to enjoy it. After a few minutes I was ready to blow my load and pulled her head hard towards me and exploded a huge load of cum. For what felt like a lifetime, my cum kept shooting into her mouth and she took all of it. When I finally stopped convulsing, she did one more DT all the way to the balls and made sure she got every drop of cum off my cock!

Rested a few minutes cuddling and spooning before she asked if I wanted round 2! I was like duh!! She once again started sucking jr to get him to stand at attention. Once ready, on with the hat and she was off to the races, literally! She started in CG and rode my cock like she was a jockey riding in the Kentucky derby! At one point, she is riding me so hard and fast, I thought she was going to break my dick in half! We stayed in CG for quite a bit of time and I could see she was getting a little bit worn out from all the riding! She also had another 2 "stuper" incidents where I had to ask if she was ok! I motioned for her to switch to doggy, when I went to put my cock back in her I couldn't believe how wet it was with all of her juices.

That view from behind, her burying her head in the pillows and her ass in the air is a site to behold! Looking at the beautiful tight little starfish while Jr went to pound town on her dripping wet pussy was amazing! As I'm grabbing her by the waste with both hands and pounding her pussy, she is reaching back and grabbing my balls as my cock is sliding in and out. Just as I am ready to bust, I tell her and she pushes her ass back towards my cock and holds it there to let my cock fully explode inside her.

Quick shower and cleanup and I was out the door.

Bottom line, Juni was a rockstar, trooper who loves what she does. I was totally satisfied and drained! Will def repeat!

DaeWrong
09-18-23, 18:31
It is safe to assume that majority (90%) of k-girls are over 30 years of age. Once in a while, you get anomaly like Maia, Krystal or Ina who are below 30 years old. And Asian women do not really show their age and if they look good and body is good, who really cares anyway. I think when the provider pass age of 42 or 43 is when you really have to think about it hard.I am pretty sure Ina is early to mid 30's.

KGConn
09-18-23, 21:27
Better question is why aren't the other girls charging LESS? But let's really put the rat on the table and ask why dudes succumb to such dastardly upcharges to begin with.It's simple, because they can. When Baby Joo was in town, she was $350 with $100 BBFS and $50 MSOG or something like that. And she told me that she was busy the entire day and only had 15 minutes to eat on most days. I asked if those clients were actually paying the upcharges and she said yes.

SsStuntCock
09-18-23, 21:54
It's simple, because they can. When Baby Joo was in town, she was $350 with $100 BBFS and $50 MSOG or something like that. And she told me that she was busy the entire day and only had 15 minutes to eat on most days. I asked if those clients were actually paying the upcharges and she said yes.It was a rhetorical question. One based off of the premise -dare I say fallacy- of the OP: That girls in LA should charge more, not less.

SolarisMan
09-18-23, 21:58
I am pretty sure Ina is early to mid 30's.Hard to tell the age of an Asian woman but I would not be surprised if she is over 30 years of age!

DaeWrong
09-18-23, 22:35
Hard to tell the age of an Asian woman but I would not be surprised if she is over 30 years of age!Facts but not just women. I am Asian and in my mid 30's. Most people still think I am 18-21 LOL.

But ya you can tell with the looseness on her belly when she's CG or DS.

Maia and Juni have become my favorites because of this; well and they have a nice peach bottom. Ina does have a great personality but with all the other talent around hard for me to see her again.

Phazze93
09-18-23, 22:59
Hard to tell the age of an Asian woman but I would not be surprised if she is over 30 years of age!She's 27 - at least that's what she told me. Again, she's hot but the age shows between her and Maia.

Maia seems like she's only gotten her tits done. Whereas Ina has clearly gotten work done on her face.

And her boobjob is starting to sag. Korean style? Fake base, natural feeling topper idk.

Either way she's great, but she's a little too seasoned for me.

Phazze93
09-18-23, 23:01
It's simple, because they can. When Baby Joo was in town, she was $350 with $100 BBFS and $50 MSOG or something like that. And she told me that she was busy the entire day and only had 15 minutes to eat on most days. I asked if those clients were actually paying the upcharges and she said yes.Dudes def got the money to spend. If I were to do other providers which each session was $400+, I might reduce my visits to once /2 weeks.

But as an asian guy in his early 30's, I don't really want to drop $400+ on someone who is older than me tbh. There's nothing wrong with them, I just prefer it if they were younger is all.

IE: Vicky over at Kbliss looks like she's almost 40. I completed the session, but was not into it. LOL.

Phazze93
09-18-23, 23:04
Better question is why aren't the other girls charging LESS? But let's really put the rat on the table and ask why dudes succumb to such dastardly upcharges to begin with.It is quite high tbh if comparing to other international destinations. Especially considering you're stuck in a shithole apartment and the red light is so excessive my eyes took an hour to adjust after leaving LOL.

But all things considering, the convenience is quite nice. And the Kgirl providers definitely provide more consistence service than say a TJ / HK chica.

All I know is. If it was say $250 all in (BB+MSOG), I'd be there 2-3 times a week LOL.

ZebraZebra
09-19-23, 01:10
It's simple, because they can. When Baby Joo was in town, she was $350 with $100 BBFS and $50 MSOG or something like that. And she told me that she was busy the entire day and only had 15 minutes to eat on most days. I asked if those clients were actually paying the upcharges and she said yes.Damn, I saw her once and went covered. It was a one and done for me because her face and body isn't my type!

I am pretty sure Ina is early to mid 30's.I think so too. But the first time I thought she is mid 20's at first too!

By the way there was a period in the '90's when co-eds from UCLA and SC were providing. $150 dollars would get Sally sorority sister to do outcall.Stella is finally back after a half year vacation.

Funny thing, I've never repeated with any kgirls on MW except Stella. This includes the likes of NG, Elle, Jazmin, Baby Joo, etc.

I have to agree that the legends like Asia and Stella provide the best combination of service and looks.

RockItAllNite
09-19-23, 09:25
Have you tried any of these girls before & know the rates? Being new, can I use simply tell other agencies that I'm verified with kbliss and they can validate me that way?

TER seems somewhat unreliable at times when it comes to age. Range says 21-25, but reviews might state she's 35+ or whatever.This is the Kgirl marketplace. Age is just a number. Seldom will you get a under 30 kigril. If young is your sole or #1 criteria then go to clubs and get a young civvie there.

IronClad999
09-19-23, 10:06
It's simple, because they can. When Baby Joo was in town, she was $350 with $100 BBFS and $50 MSOG or something like that. And she told me that she was busy the entire day and only had 15 minutes to eat on most days. I asked if those clients were actually paying the upcharges and she said yes.These agencies and girls are taking advantage of the vulnerable supply market for majority of the peeps (tackling their weak souls to easily give up wallets aka white armors); whether its inflation or not, if it doesn't help us in the long run, then those simps are toxic to the markets.

Pyhan83
09-19-23, 11:04

By the way there was a period in the '90's when co-eds from UCLA and SC were providing. $150 dollars would get Sally sorority sister to do outcall.Shannon is down in the OC.

PumpNDump
09-19-23, 11:05
Kbliss new flesh alert. A new piece of meat to savor over, unknown if a rebrand, but is all inclusive no upsell.

Viki Jangmi Hana Maia Juni Ina.

SolarisMan
09-19-23, 11:14
She's 27 - at least that's what she told me. Again, she's hot but the age shows between her and Maia.

Maia seems like she's only gotten her tits done. Whereas Ina has clearly gotten work done on her face.

And her boobjob is starting to sag. Korean style? Fake base, natural feeling topper idk.

Either way she's great, but she's a little too seasoned for me.Since I have not performed I'd check on Ina, I am agreeing and guessing that Ina age is range between 27-32. So the age of 28 make sense to me, so as the age of low 30.

Either way, Ina is great to me and I like her. So, I really do not care even if she was an actually 40 years old, an age that is top of my threshold for my liking someone.

NewLegion
09-19-23, 11:47
These agencies and girls are taking advantage of the vulnerable supply market for majority of the peeps (tackling their weak souls to easily give up wallets aka white armors); whether its inflation or not, if it doesn't help us in the long run, then those simps are toxic to the markets.What you just described is in fact, how markets work sir (shock and horror).

IronClad999
09-19-23, 11:53
What you just described is in fact, how markets work sir (shock and horror).Too many grey zones hence many forums to weed out duds and play the best for our sake. But we don't need any troublemakers otherwise it'll just make things worse to point of no return. Seems like dramas in terms of crimes / trickery on green tickets are raising to next level on both west and east side lately these months.

NewLegion
09-19-23, 12:08
Too many grey zones hence many forums to weed out duds and play the best for our sake. But we don't need any troublemakers otherwise it'll just make things worse to point of no return. Seems like dramas in terms of crimes / trickery on green tickets are raising to next level on both west and east side lately these months.My point is that everything is already priced in.

Free markets are highly efficient - especially illicit ones where there is effectively no form of regulatory intervention, economics reign supreme.

Whatever providers (sellers) do (in terms of pricing, misleading advertising, etc) they do because they can and will continue to until it no longer makes economic sense for them - in other words there is a built in self-correcting mechanism that prevents providers from stepping too far out of line.

Uninformed market participants (buyers) can certainly affect supply/demand but their net impact is imo minimal as they likely make up a small percentage of total transaction activity. They are also limited by economic contraints (scarcity of money) and their negative impacts are also mitigated by their tendency to become more informed over time. I also think it's largely a pointless endeavor to lobby for collusion efforts as most buyers' (especially uninformed) motivations are price insensitive aka most people are thinking with their small heads when it comes down to pulling the trigger.

SsStuntCock
09-19-23, 12:13
It is quite high tbh if comparing to other international destinations. Especially considering you're stuck in a shithole apartment and the red light is so excessive my eyes took an hour to adjust after leaving LOL.

But all things considering, the convenience is quite nice. And the Kgirl providers definitely provide more consistence service than say a TJ / HK chica.

All I know is. If it was say $250 all in (BB+MSOG), I'd be there 2-3 times a week LOL.International destinations? Listen to me now, believe me later: The standard rate in the Bay has been 280 all-in for the last 12 months; it was 260 for even longer than that, and held steady at 220 from circa 2015-2019. And it's widely accepted that the rates on the Bay increased to keep up with the rates in SoCal.

I've always said, wait for a good SWA sale and the money saved on upcharges from just one girl will pay for your flights.

Kent747
09-19-23, 12:18
As a newbie, try to understand that West LA hub is like a Costco and you will get a better deal. MW and K-Town can be referred to as Up-Charge town.

Krystal, Ina and Maia are all good girls and each have strength and no weaknesses. Too bad Krystal is not here anymore.Not that many girls can go with $320+$100 for a long haul in the LA market. Some who have lasted long also do twosomes / MMF / etc. Some of WLA girls are popular because they are relatively young, attractive, and $340 all inclusive rate. They figured out the format to maintian high volume of business. Now Japanese girls have entered the market as well but their value is questionable to me.

NewLegion
09-19-23, 13:19
Not that many girls can go with $320+$100 for a long haul in the LA market. Some who have lasted long also do twosomes / MMF / etc. Some of WLA girls are popular because they are relatively young, attractive, and $340 all inclusive rate. They figured out the format to maintian high volume of business. Now Japanese girls have entered the market as well but their value is questionable to me.Yep exactly.

Maia + Ina do what they do at their price point due to a mix of smart, savvy and hunger.

Which makes total sense considering their background (NK).

They understand they can't do this forever so they are maximizing their earnings via volume.

When it's all said and done they will have saved up a large enough nestegg to set themselves up for the future (probably buy a home or 2).

Kudos to them!

Whereas most of the upcharge girls from SK are not nearly as determined. They are happy to see a handful of guys a day to make a few extra bucks and have a reason to travel. The difference in mindset is quite compelling - for most girls in SK life pretty much revolves around flexing for the 'gram'.

SolarisMan
09-19-23, 13:57
Yep exactly.

Maia + Ina do what they do at their price point due to a mix of smart, savvy and hunger. Which makes total sense considering their background (NK). Those three buildings are staffed with unofficial attache from North Korean. I do believe that most all crew members of defunct SFK, Kbliss and Sessang and subsidiaries are NK.

SolarisMan
09-19-23, 14:00
Here is a new one who replaced Tami. Has anyone tried her yet?

AsianAssEater
09-19-23, 16:08
Anybody know if Diva plans to stop in LA? Saw that she is in OC again but last time she was in OC she didn't stop in LA. Just curious if anyone knows because I want to see if all the claims of throat goddess are true. Thanks.

Im Yours
09-19-23, 17:44
Anybody know if Diva plans to stop in LA? Saw that she is in OC again but last time she was in OC she didn't stop in LA. Just curious if anyone knows because I want to see if all the claims of throat goddess are true. Thanks.Is Diva not with M right now?

AlexisDavis
09-19-23, 18:49
Since I have not performed I'd check on Ina, I am agreeing and guessing that Ina age is range between 27-32. So the age of 28 make sense to me, so as the age of low 30.

Either way, Ina is great to me and I like her. So, I really do not care even if she was an actually 40 years old, an age that is top of my threshold for my liking someone.Ina has to be over 30. As a young Korean guy who is friends with mostly Koreans, her mannerisms are not that of a 20 something Korean girl. Ring and Maia are under 30. Even Hana can pass as under 30 though she might be there now.

It's hard for me to repeat with Ina often though because her quirkiness is a turn off for me, even though she has probably the prettiest pussy out of every kgirl, aside from Stella maybe. Her service is also just whatever to me, yes it's good but I don't know if it's worth repeating over. Maybe I'm just not a service guy, but I still think Hana, Maia, and even NG are better in bed. I think the main appeal for me is that Ina is almost a carbon copy of yekong physically. Her sex face is especially hot through a mirror for that reason.

NewLegion
09-19-23, 18:51
Those three buildings are staffed with unofficial attache from North Korean. I do believe that most all crew members of defunct SFK, Kbliss and Sessang and subsidiaries are NK.NGL for a second I thought you said subsidiaries OF NK (as my life briefly flashed before my eyes lmao).

SolarisMan
09-19-23, 23:15
Ina has to be over 30. As a young Korean guy who is friends with mostly Koreans, her mannerisms are not that of a 20 something Korean girl. Ring and Maia are under 30. Even Hana can pass as under 30 though she might be there now.

It's hard for me to repeat with Ina often though because her quirkiness is a turn off for me, even though she has probably the prettiest pussy out of every kgirl, aside from Stella maybe. Her service is also just whatever to me, yes it's good but I don't know if it's worth repeating over. Maybe I'm just not a service guy, but I still think Hana, Maia, and even NG are better in bed. I think the main appeal for me is that Ina is almost a carbon copy of yekong physically. Her sex face is especially hot through a mirror for that reason.

Ina age is a non-issue for me; 27 or 37, I am cool with her and she is very passionate with me. I have seen her five times and it is amazing each and every time.

If you have watched the movie Savages (2012) which stars Blake Lively with stage name of O. O shares two lovers in the same house and one lover is named Ben and the other lover is named Chon. Ben is soft and sensuous and Chon is an animal who savages O when they make love or have sex. O describes her two lovers in the movie narrative as her "Yin" and "Yang" which is a Chinese philosophical concept that describes opposite but interconnected forces.

Yes! Maia is my Yin and Ina is my Yang. Maia screws me violently and Ina likes it gently and I have done both of them back to back in one day.

So, in all honesty, the ages of these two are not important to me.

MiamiHeat2020
09-19-23, 23:15
Kbliss new flesh alert. A new piece of meat to savor over, unknown if a rebrand, but is all inclusive no upsell.

Viki Jangmi Hana Maia Juni Ina.Its funny to see the recycled outfits. On that note does anyone ask booker for girl to be wearing something specific and is that granted?

MiamiHeat2020
09-19-23, 23:19
Facts but not just women. I am Asian and in my mid 30's. Most people still think I am 18-21 LOL.

But ya you can tell with the looseness on her belly when she's CG or DS.

Maia and Juni have become my favorites because of this; well and they have a nice peach bottom. Ina does have a great personality but with all the other talent around hard for me to see her again.I saw maia and she was really fit but my understanding was Juni is not really that toned?

SolarisMan
09-19-23, 23:20
Its funny to see the recycled outfits. On that note does anyone ask booker for girl to be wearing something specific and is that granted?Oh Yeah. No big deal for many of the bookers to accommodate the request.

SolarisMan
09-19-23, 23:21
I saw maia and she was really fit but my understanding was Juni is not really that toned?Juni is not as toned or anywhere like Maia in service or body.

SsStuntCock
09-19-23, 23:27
Juni is not as toned or anywhere like Maia in service or body.Maia's throat is a snowflake, when compared to Juni's battle-tested sword-swallowing skills. If her throat was featured in a video game, it would be the final boss.

Vulcan1009
09-20-23, 00:04
Saw this new girl started this afternoon name Jang Mi / Iris with D cups, photo look realistic and prob done in the same studio with Krystal who wore that blue school girl outfit too (exactly the same).

Her stats shows 5'5 with 99 lbs and a 34 D, which I have a strong feeling of famous Tits on a stick Remi figure to it but with whiter skin tone.

Everything looks promising, did anyone got the 1st dip this afternoon?

Please share any insight if you have any, very interested in this one, as you know, I'm a big time boob guy, LOL.

Jane KGLA https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/.

Kbliss https://kbliss.net/jangmi.

Sesang https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-iris/.

CGLA https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/iris.

MKG https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle.

SolarisMan
09-20-23, 00:08
Saw this new girl started this afternoon name Jang Mi / Iris with D cups, photo look realistic and prob done in the same studio with Krystal who wore that blue school girl outfit too (exactly the same).

Her stats shows 5'5 with 99 lbs and a 34 D, which I have a strong feeling of famous Tits on a stick Remi figure to it but with whiter skin tone.

Everything looks promising, did anyone got the 1st dip this afternoon?

Please share any insight if you have any, very interested in this one, as you know, I'm a big time boob guy, LOL.

Jane KGLA https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/.

Kbliss https://kbliss.net/jangmi.

Sesang https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-iris/.

CGLA https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/iris.

MKG https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle.

Her waist line look definitely photoshopped; Just saying. Although if memory serves me right, they tend to PSD everyone waist line.

BenderOver
09-20-23, 00:12
International destinations? Listen to me now, believe me later: The standard rate in the Bay has been 280 all-in for the last 12 months; it was 260 for even longer than that, and held steady at 220 from circa 2015-2019. And it's widely accepted that the rates on the Bay increased to keep up with the rates in SoCal.

I've always said, wait for a good SWA sale and the money saved on upcharges from just one girl will pay for your flights.I've experienced what SS is talking about. I didn't make a point to SWA up there for this, but was already in the area and took a chance. Paid off well. Can't believe that Los Angeles is able to stay alive with the upcharge crap going on. And yes, I've posted about international before, am aware of it, and it's even better if you're able to get your ass over there.

MiamiHeat2020
09-20-23, 00:19
Oh Yeah. No big deal for many of the bookers to accommodate the request.Oh sweet what do you all ask for?

MiamiHeat2020
09-20-23, 00:28
Her waist line look definitely photoshopped; Just saying. Although if memory serves me right, they tend to PSD everyone waist line.Especially the blue skirt pic looks pretty P.S.'d.

I think Elle's tiny waist is the best I remember with a decent booty. The small waist makes everything look better. Eva was super toned too so she looked great. Anyone else you guys know that has a very small waist with a half decent booty so there's some nice curves going on?

AsianAssEater
09-20-23, 01:26
Especially the blue skirt pic looks pretty P.S.'d.

I think Elle's tiny waist is the best I remember with a decent booty. The small waist makes everything look better. Eva was super toned too so she looked great. Anyone else you guys know that has a very small waist with a half decent booty so there's some nice curves going on?Bon / Emma. I'd go see her weekly if she removed her upcharge which I think she should since she's in her 40's LOL.

Phazze93
09-20-23, 01:44
International destinations? Listen to me now, believe me later: The standard rate in the Bay has been 280 all-in for the last 12 months; it was 260 for even longer than that, and held steady at 220 from circa 2015-2019. And it's widely accepted that the rates on the Bay increased to keep up with the rates in SoCal.

I've always said, wait for a good SWA sale and the money saved on upcharges from just one girl will pay for your flights.Well I live in LA so TJ is like a 2-3 hour drive. Easy. But then again, I don't always feel safe about going BBFS with Latinas LOL. Nor is their service generally as good as kgirls.

And perhaps to a far worse degree. Simps, idiots ruining the TJ scene by wanting to flex around other mongers? Dumb mindset. Its almost not worth the effort, but the environment is fun if going with friends and its always nice to be able to 'shop' for your goods LOL.

Yep exactly.

Maia + Ina do what they do at their price point due to a mix of smart, savvy and hunger.

Which makes total sense considering their background (NK).

They understand they can't do this forever so they are maximizing their earnings via volume.

When it's all said and done they will have saved up a large enough nestegg to set themselves up for the future (probably buy a home or 2).

Kudos to them!

Whereas most of the upcharge girls from SK are not nearly as determined. They are happy to see a handful of guys a day to make a few extra bucks and have a reason to travel. The difference in mindset is quite compelling - for most girls in SK life pretty much revolves around flexing for the 'gram'.Wdym background (NK)? You mean they're both from north korea?? Idk if these girls are saving up true nest eggs. They've both been in the game for like a half year now? Maia just went on a shopping spree at Cartier. Not sure if it was a client that is being stupid? Or she blowing her nestegg on jewelry LOL.

Also, are we giving these girls too much credit on their 'planning for their future' ability? Lmao.

Phazze93
09-20-23, 01:53
Ina has to be over 30. As a young Korean guy who is friends with mostly Koreans, her mannerisms are not that of a 20 something Korean girl. Ring and Maia are under 30. Even Hana can pass as under 30 though she might be there now.

It's hard for me to repeat with Ina often though because her quirkiness is a turn off for me, even though she has probably the prettiest pussy out of every kgirl, aside from Stella maybe. Her service is also just whatever to me, yes it's good but I don't know if it's worth repeating over. Maybe I'm just not a service guy, but I still think Hana, Maia, and even NG are better in bed. I think the main appeal for me is that Ina is almost a carbon copy of yekong physically. Her sex face is especially hot through a mirror for that reason.Ina is a tough age to read due to the work she's had done. But she's definitely a pro. I also find it weird that she speaks Chinese.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was a rebrand after she started in LA and / or she was a long-time pro before coming to LA.

Ina age is a non-issue for me; 27 or 37, I am cool with her and she is very passionate with me. I have seen her five times and it is amazing each and every time.
Yes! Maia is my Yin and Ina is my Yang. Maia screws me violently and Ina likes it gently and I have done both of them back to back in one day.
So, in all honesty, the ages of these two are not important to me.Maia is just a nymph, which I love. Again, I'm younger so I'd prefer it if a girl wasn't the same age as me or even close. Otherwise I'd go out to a club and pull late 20's, early 30's civies all day.

But I also don't care for the effort / drama.

Maia is also always horny which I appreciate. Last visit, I had her juices literally pooling in my asshole and on her bed. 2nd pop became a fuckin sticky swamp fuck.

But I need that variation. Because last 2 times visits I couldn't get off 2nd round and hadda fake an O just to get her off my dick LOL.

Her stats shows 5'5 with 99 lbs and a 34 D, which I have a strong feeling of famous Tits on a stick Remi figure to it but with whiter skin tone.Would love to try if anyone is willing to bite the bullet here LOL. Missing some variation.

Would have rotated between krystal and maia but krystal is MIA.

Vulcan1009
09-20-23, 02:21

I think Elle's tiny waist is the best I remember with a decent booty. The small waist makes everything look better. Eva was super toned too so she looked great. Anyone else you guys know that has a very small waist with a half decent booty so there's some nice curves going on?Anyone care to share this Eva's link? As yall know the site does not work with three letter search, LOL.

Micca112
09-20-23, 02:23

I think Elle's tiny waist is the best I remember with a decent booty. The small waist makes everything look better. Eva was super toned too so she looked great. Anyone else you guys know that has a very small waist with a half decent booty so there's some nice curves going on?I was impressed with Baby Peach's figure. Not as tight and toned as Elle but slim waist and kind of a booty, but the booty was not super toned, just a bigger kind of saggy booty. I still thought she looked great.

RockItAllNite
09-20-23, 08:57

It's hard for me to repeat with Ina often though because her quirkiness is a turn off for me, even though she has probably the prettiest pussy out of every kgirl, aside from Stella maybe. Her service is also just whatever to me, yes it's good but I don't know if it's worth repeating over. Maybe I'm just not a service guy, but I still think Hana, Maia, and even NG are better in bed. I think the main appeal for me is that Ina is almost a carbon copy of yekong physically. Her sex face is especially hot through a mirror for that reason.I just looked up Yekong and her face is a is definitely resembles Ina! Good catch.

https://www.hkmarket1314.com/en/blog/309602/

JoseMan
09-20-23, 10:45

I think Elle's tiny waist is the best I remember with a decent booty. The small waist makes everything look better. Eva was super toned too so she looked great. Anyone else you guys know that has a very small waist with a half decent booty so there's some nice curves going on?Eva's body and her ass was excellent and Eva's face was acceptable. If that woman had a better face, she could have ruled but her body made her a superior fuck species.

JoseMan
09-20-23, 10:46
Anyone care to share this Eva's link? As yall know the site does not work with three letter search, LOL.Eva's link https://kbliss.net/eva.

JoseMan
09-20-23, 10:52
Well I live in LA so TJ is like a 2-3 hour drive. Easy. But then again, I don't always feel safe about going BBFS with Latinas LOL. Nor is their service generally as good as kgirls.

And perhaps to a far worse degree. Simps, idiots ruining the TJ scene by wanting to flex around other mongers? Dumb mindset. Its almost not worth the effort, but the environment is fun if going with friends and its always nice to be able to 'shop' for your goods LOL.

Wdym background (NK)? You mean they're both from north korea?? Idk if these girls are saving up true nest eggs. They've both been in the game for like a half year now? Maia just went on a shopping spree at Cartier. Not sure if it was a client that is being stupid? Or she blowing her nestegg on jewelry LOL.

Also, are we giving these girls too much credit on their 'planning for their future' ability? Lmao.Ain't so true! Raw dogging Latina seems risky propositions particularly in TJ. I do have a two civilians from TJ that I see once in awhile and I still use condom with them and even though that both are great and passionate lay. What makes TJ fun is that abundance of options! In any night at HK, you can see 50-100 girls in HK with 5-10 that are very hot and young.

Christophe1
09-20-23, 10:55
Also, are we giving these girls too much credit on their 'planning for their future' ability? Lmao.I own property in Korea so am always curious if I am meeting a neighbor. Out of the 10 K-providers I reviewed this year I can confirm 8 already own property there. Remember a woman's goal is security. If they purchase finer things it's because most are making 200 k a year with multiple mini vacations and no taxes. Plus, the gifts guys give them.

PumpNDump
09-20-23, 11:56
Kbliss humpday roster. Jangmi has changed her name to Iris.

Viki Iris Hana Maia Juni Ina.

Slicer4
09-20-23, 13:08
I own property in Korea so am always curious if I am meeting a neighbor. Out of the 10 K-providers I reviewed this year I can confirm 8 already own property there. Remember a woman's goal is security. If they purchase finer things it's because most are making 200 k a year with multiple mini vacations and no taxes. Plus, the gifts guys give them.I agree, a few I see a lot have property back home, but unfortunately, there are those so sad stories, ie, one has been working here for 4-5 years, with zero to her name due to? Casinos:

Chancas
09-20-23, 13:19

Just curious if they joked around or said anything about seeing them back to back. Sometimes these girls can be very competitive.

RamboMan
09-20-23, 13:40
Baby Mina of CGLA: JAV, young, A cup breast size (CGLA listed her as a C cup), pretty face and unshaved down there. She is young and seems to be new to this, you would have to lead her, she hasn't mastered the routine that Korean providers do from shower to CIP. Pussy felt real nice. Speaks very little English. Hope this intel helps.

DankDonk
09-20-23, 15:33
I just looked up Yekong and her face is a is definitely resembles Ina! Good catch.

https://www.hkmarket1314.com/en/blog/309602/And this is the difference between those that are perceptive to asian faces and those that are not.

Don't get me wrong Ina was good the one time I saw her and she's sexy esp her sultry face, but Ina doesn't resemble this yekong gal. Yekong looks 10 years younger, smaller face, and odds are tight young bod.

NewLegion
09-20-23, 16:33
Just curious if they joked around or said anything about seeing them back to back. Sometimes these girls can be very competitive.Yes absolutely.

I did a back to back (Maia first then Ina).

When I greeted Ina I joked about how I need a quick breather first because I just got done with her roommate and she was not at all happy about that.

She even got visibly upset when I couldn't finish with her - she takes great pride in her craft!

SolarisMan
09-20-23, 16:47
Just curious if they joked around or said anything about seeing them back to back. Sometimes these girls can be very competitive.As you all know, both Maia and Ina speak almost no English. So, I have no idea if they complimented me, cuss at me or joked about me. All I know is that Ina played her part really well and she became my Ying that day.

SolarisMan
09-20-23, 16:49
Yes absolutely.

When I greeted Ina I joked about how I need a quick breather first because I just got done with her roommate and she was not at all happy about that.

She even got visibly upset when I couldn't finish with her - she takes great pride in her craft!Yes! Maia can drain you like there is no tomorrow: She will be a great last fuck for any man.

Slicer4
09-20-23, 17:03
Yes absolutely.

She even got visibly upset when I couldn't finish with her - she takes great pride in her craft!Early on Maia was so stressed over Ina, always worried about her looks / makeup, but now that she is becoming a nympho and getting busier, she seems more content lately.

NewLegion
09-20-23, 17:16
Early on Maia was so stressed over Ina, always worried about her looks / makeup, but now that she is becoming a nympho and getting busier, she seems more content lately.Yes she would see Ina getting booked all day and feel bad about not getting the same attention. I think it stemmed back to some of her earlier not so good reviews back when she started in ktown. She was new to the job and needed some time to figure things out. Boy has she done that! I personally like her slightly more than Ina. Ina can be a tad bit too quirky, maybe even moody or mysterious at times. Whereas Maia's consistency rivals Mcdonalds (speaking of which I always stop by the Mcds next door after a long session for a postgame victory meal lmao). Always brimming with high energy, positivity and sexuality she always brings her A game - a consummate professional!

Slicer4
09-20-23, 17:45
Yes she would see Ina getting booked all day and feel bad about not getting the same attention. I think it stemmed back to some of her earlier not so good reviews back when she started in ktown. She was new to the job and needed some time to figure things out. Boy has she done that! I personally like her slightly more than Ina. Ina can be a tad bit too quirky, maybe even moody or mysterious at times. Whereas Maia's consistency rivals Mcdonalds (speaking of which I always stop by the Mcds next door after a long session for a postgame victory meal lmao). Always brimming with high energy, positivity and sexuality she always brings her A game - a consummate professional!McD's ftw! Same, LOL.

AlexisDavis
09-20-23, 19:03
And this is the difference between those that are perceptive to asian faces and those that are not.

Don't get me wrong Ina was good the one time I saw her and she's sexy esp her sultry face, but Ina doesn't resemble this yekong gal. Yekong looks 10 years younger, smaller face, and odds are tight young bod.Bro I'm literally korean, grew up in Korea, and live in koreatown. I'm surrounded by korean people in their 20's and 30's so if I'm not perceptive of Korean faces I don't know who is. You should go to her instagram (yekooooong) to see more, she resembles Ina about as much as Baby Lady resembles Yeji fron Itzy. Most people will see the similarities, Korean or not. Of course they cannot be identical and equally hot, otherwise Ina would be an underwear model with 300 k followers and Baby Lady would be a kpop star instead of working this job. We can’t really expect to be able to bang literal models for $340 now. Rose and NG are probably the closest we’d ever get to that.

Yes she would see Ina getting booked all day and feel bad about not getting the same attention. I think it stemmed back to some of her earlier not so good reviews back when she started in ktown. She was new to the job and needed some time to figure things out. Boy has she done that! I personally like her slightly more than Ina. Ina can be a tad bit too quirky, maybe even moody or mysterious at times. Whereas Maia's consistency rivals Mcdonalds (speaking of which I always stop by the Mcds next door after a long session for a postgame victory meal lmao). Always brimming with high energy, positivity and sexuality she always brings her A game - a consummate professional!Definitely agree Maia is overall better than Ina. Ina has a prettier face, but Maia has a much nicer body and her sex drive is more believable. Her mannerisms are also younger and more friendly instead of ditzy and quirky. Maia's shower is annoying though.

I think Ina got annoyed because she and Maia arent really friends. Their age difference is too large for them to have a proper friendship. That being said, seeing girls back to back is a lot of fun. Now that NG moved to the same location as Elle, I will get to see my two ATFs back to back much easier. (Hopefully NG is still here when Elle comes back from vacation.)

ZebraZebra
09-20-23, 19:06
And this is the difference between those that are perceptive to asian faces and those that are not.

Don't get me wrong Ina was good the one time I saw her and she's sexy esp her sultry face, but Ina doesn't resemble this yekong gal. Yekong looks 10 years younger, smaller face, and odds are tight young bod.As a young Asian guy who's seen Ina 20+ times, I think the resemblance between her and Yekong is very close. She also looks a bit like Sorn from CLC or Hanni from NewJeans.

I have never seen Maia and should give her a try.

ThrowAwayGuide
09-20-23, 19:18
Pics are pretty similar. She's really pretty in person, not HYA not MILF. Big eyes, a cute smile, full lips and good teeth.

Body is slamming. She's a Tiny spinner. Nice and soft MMs. Not a huge ass by any means but still a decent grab bent over. Has good use of kegals.

Service was pretty standard but her attitude to please is what'll keep me coming back. BT, BBBJ in shower, BBBJ after drying, had me lay down and rubbed her pussy on my dick to tease me, had me sit up and kept rubbing her pussy on my dick, eventually slid in and she was putting in work in CG, moved her into mish and was going real slow to not CIP, turned her around for doggy and couldn't stop staring at her in the mirror, back to CG and she gave me another BBBJ / HJ until I finished.

420/ hr BBFS. I'd repeat.

Emerge
09-20-23, 19:26
Is Diva not with M right now?If anyone can confirm that the Diva with M is the same deep throat Diva that would be greatly appreciated. I might toftt just at the chance it is and if I do will report back.

SsStuntCock
09-20-23, 19:39
That's her in the pic below, with minimal P.S. She's a slim spinner that may be closer to her 30's than 40's; still has nice skin. Average fitness. No easily visible wrinkles or crows feet. Small script ink above her left breast. Nice firm 32 Bs which could be real or not, and I love when it's hard to tell. Eyes may be a little too narrow set for some (think Stella / Sienna). Unfortunately, she underperformed with her service. She was mechanical at best. Attitude lacked enthusiasm and it was clear just just wanted it to get through the session. She was ok with FIA, but killed the mood when she wiped me down before P2 M during position changes. It's rare for me to describe a girl as neither GFE or PSE, but she fits the bill. She begged for a mutual release cip which was great, but def felt hurried.

SolarisMan
09-20-23, 19:59
Bro I'm literally korean, grew up in Korea, and live in koreatown. I'm surrounded by korean people in their 20's and 30's so if I'm not perceptive of Korean faces I don't know who is. You should go to her instagram (yekooooong) to see more, she resembles Ina about as much as Baby Lady resembles Yeji fron Itzy. Most people will see the similarities, Korean or not. Of course they cannot be identical and equally hot, otherwise Ina would be an underwear model with 300 k followers and Baby Lady would be a kpop star instead of working this job. We cant really expect to be able to bang literal models for $340 now. Rose and NG are probably the closest wed ever get to that. There is definitely a good resemblance between Ina and IG model yekooooong. I see that for sure.

Vulcan1009
09-20-23, 21:48
There is definitely a good resemblance between Ina and IG model yekooooong. I see that for sure.Enough with these Ina and Maia talk, they have been around for almost a year, LOL, lets get to the next hot new thang, Jang Mi / Iris.

Who has seen her yesterday or today? I'm sure at least one of you have seen her, good or bad spill it out, LOL.

Don't worry about black listing, same girl have many bookers, honest review is always the key to keep this community alive!!

THANK YOU BROTHERS!!

Phazze93
09-20-23, 23:54
As a young Asian guy who's seen Ina 20+ times, I think the resemblance between her and Yekong is very close. She also looks a bit like Sorn from CLC or Hanni from NewJeans.

I have never seen Maia and should give her a try.General question not exclusive to Ina or Maia. But 20 times bro! Do you / anyone else here ever get bored after repeating with a girl that much?

I've seen Maia 4 times now and the last 2 times, I couldn't finish in round #2. Idk if its the vibrating cock ring that I like to use that's numbing me out too much or if its because I don't feel the same sense of excitement from seeing a new girl LOL.

Or maybe I feel pressed for time? Not sure. On that note, has anyone had any luck doing outcalls with Maia? Or even asked the question? I never end up asking because by the time I'm done. My post nut clarity is so strong I can practically see the future lmao.

Only reservation is that she speaks 0 English. And I only wonder how much she would intend to charge me if it was an outcall / overnight situation.

Im Yours
09-21-23, 02:01
Enough with these Ina and Maia talk, they have been around for almost a year, LOL, lets get to the next hot new thang, Jang Mi / Iris.

Who has seen her yesterday or today? I'm sure at least one of you have seen her, good or bad spill it out, LOL.

Don't worry about black listing, same girl have many bookers, honest review is always the key to keep this community alive!!

THANK YOU BROTHERS!!I saw her first day. I'll rate her the only way I can. She is repeatable for me.

F: 6. 5 - she kinda has a. Round head? Mostly pretty but has sort of a larger forehead. She is cute, and at certain angels can be perceived as pretty. Has a jagged nose that points upward a little.

B: 7 - Classic long torso, good shape (has some ass, curves), a little stomach damage, very large tits (augmented but fairly well done) with large nipples. She is not toned, but I wouldn't call her flabby. When you grab her there's definitely fat. Her skin is very soft. Her tits go boing boing boing all over the place, very fun. Did I mention she has big tits? Tits.

A: 8 - Civvy type attitude at first, submissive a bit. English is almost non existent but she has a cutesy personality that turns to sex queen once the action starts.

S: 8 - Solid, solid service. I actually skipped the BJ because we were flirting hard and foreplay and petting was happening and we were playing "I'm not going to stick my rod in you yet" for like 15 minutes. Solid DFK, soft lips, sometimes tongue would retreat but overall good. She loses stamina fairly quickly but her moans seemed to be genuine and a good ol' cowgirl grind (8/10) milked it out of me, and when I thought she was tired she continued to ride the ever living fuck out of me even after I was done with the baby batter. We rested and tried to talk a little. More DFK and Jr got up again, more positions, but I wasn't able to finish, because I normally can't, but she tried, and she upped the DFK and moaning to help me in all positions and was super enthusiastic.

E: Basically non existent other than super simple communications and "baby".

Repeat: yes, not S tier, probably not A, but a very high B tier. She probably a little more passionate than Ina.

Sample Man
09-21-23, 02:03
Hi, any info on Lirina or Yuna?

Very interested in seeing them.

Any would help. Thank you.

Phazze93
09-21-23, 02:33
Did I just fuck up?

I usually book through KBliss and I got in through a friends referral so I didn't have to submit any info.

Have booked with them 7-8 times?

I reached out to CGLA because they have more options and wanted to ask about availabilities and they ask me for the usual references.

I asked if I could have KBliss operator verify me and they said yes.

I asked the KBliss operator if they could do me a favor and help verify me. But its been 10 min and no response.

Did I just burn a bridge? Worst case scenario, I can send over the requested items to the CGLA operator but I'd much prefer to keep my anonymity.

Plus I gave a fake name to both to keep my privacy:

Leocat2020
09-21-23, 10:14
Did I just fuck up?

I usually book through KBliss and I got in through a friends referral so I didn't have to submit any info.

Have booked with them 7-8 times?

I reached out to CGLA because they have more options and wanted to ask about availabilities and they ask me for the usual references.

I asked if I could have KBliss operator verify me and they said yes.

I asked the KBliss operator if they could do me a favor and help verify me. But its been 10 min and no response.

Did I just burn a bridge? Worst case scenario, I can send over the requested items to the CGLA operator but I'd much prefer to keep my anonymity.

Plus I gave a fake name to both to keep my privacy:Considering that the original post was created at 23:33 or 11:33 pm. The booker just might be asleep. Or if they did wake up, they are wondering why you are asking for a favor so late at night? I'd be ticked off if I was woken up to do some work while off duty, and yet not get paid for it

Who were you trying to see at that hour especially since CGLA posts each girls hours that they work? Most, if not all of the bliss girls are not working past 10pm, so why would the booker?

SolarisMan
09-21-23, 10:47
I saw her first day. I'll rate her the only way I can. She is repeatable for me.

F: 6. 5 - she kinda has a. Round head? Mostly pretty but has sort of a larger forehead. She is cute, and at certain angels can be perceived as pretty. Has a jagged nose that points upward a little.

B: 7 -

A: 8 -

S: 8 -

That number 6. 5 is big deterrent for me. Thank you for saving me from going to ATM to withdraw money on a wrong cause.

PumpNDump
09-21-23, 11:52
Kbliss Thursday roundup.

AlexisDavis
09-21-23, 12:18
General question not exclusive to Ina or Maia. But 20 times bro! Do you / anyone else here ever get bored after repeating with a girl that much?

I've seen Maia 4 times now and the last 2 times, I couldn't finish in round #2. Idk if its the vibrating cock ring that I like to use that's numbing me out too much or if its because I don't feel the same sense of excitement from seeing a new girl LOL.

Or maybe I feel pressed for time? Not sure. On that note, has anyone had any luck doing outcalls with Maia? Or even asked the question? I never end up asking because by the time I'm done. My post nut clarity is so strong I can practically see the future lmao.

Only reservation is that she speaks 0 English. And I only wonder how much she would intend to charge me if it was an outcall / overnight situation.Certain girls have their charm, but get boring after a while. I don't usually repeat more than 3 times with many girls, even if I like them. But on the flip side, some girls just never get boring. I've seen Elle almost every week (aside from when she's off, of course), sometimes more than once a week, sometimes for 2-3 hours, for the last 4 years since she moved to LA. Must have been over 150 times by now, and I never get bored. And I'm pretty sure I'm still not her top customer, some guys have seen her even more. Personally, I really like the girls who bypass my post nut clarity, like Elle, NG, Rose, Rie, and Stella. Even after I'm done and leaving I don't feel any shame because they don't feel like cheap hookers.

Never had an outcall with any kgirl though. Some girls do outcalls if you book them for the whole day, I just never found a reason to.

SolarisMan
09-21-23, 12:33
Certain girls have their charm, but get boring after a while. I don't usually repeat more than 3 times with many girls, even if I like them. Never had an outcall with any kgirl though. Some girls do outcalls if you book them for the whole day, I just never found a reason to.

Smart Man.... And speaking of repeating with a k-girl, it is hard for me to see anyone more than 3x also. I can remember only one girl in 2017 who made me make a three visits in one week and even then, I got tired of her.

Im Yours
09-21-23, 15:21
That number 6. 5 is big deterrent for me. Thank you for saving me from going to ATM to withdraw money on a wrong cause.I need to make sure that looks are obviously subjective, as is everything else.

I find Ina's face to be a solid 7.5 but can understand if someone called her an 8.

I find Maia's face to be a solid 7.

Eros Min - 6.5-7.

Hana 7-7.5.

Juni - 6-6.5.

There are very few 9's, ever, and probably will never encounter a 10. Rie to fucking 9.5 for me. Everything about her was 9.5.

SpideyLennon
09-21-23, 16:23
Damn, since you mentioned Rie. Damn she fine. I wish she's living her life right now like enjoying her money.

Certain girls have their charm, but get boring after a while. I don't usually repeat more than 3 times with many girls, even if I like them. But on the flip side, some girls just never get boring. I've seen Elle almost every week (aside from when she's off, of course), sometimes more than once a week, sometimes for 2-3 hours, for the last 4 years since she moved to LA. Must have been over 150 times by now, and I never get bored. And I'm pretty sure I'm still not her top customer, some guys have seen her even more. Personally, I really like the girls who bypass my post nut clarity, like Elle, NG, Rose, Rie, and Stella. Even after I'm done and leaving I don't feel any shame because they don't feel like cheap hookers.

Never had an outcall with any kgirl though. Some girls do outcalls if you book them for the whole day, I just never found a reason to.

DaeWrong
09-21-23, 16:38
Has anyone tried Tanya in WLA through CGLA? She seems to be new on their site.

Kind of interested in trying her but would like to hear some feedback if possible.

MiamiHeat2020
09-21-23, 16:57
Ina has a prettier face, but Maia has a much nicer body and her sex drive is more believable. It's been many months since I saw Ina but I saw Maia recently and she is very toned with abs visible. How does Ina's stomach area compare for those of you that have seen her more recently?

MiamiHeat2020
09-21-23, 16:59
That's her in the pic below, with minimal P.S. She's a slim spinner that may be closer to her 30's than 40's; still has nice skin. Average fitness. No easily visible wrinkles or crows feet. Small script ink above her left breast. Nice firm 32 Bs which could be real or not, and I love when it's hard to tell. Eyes may be a little too narrow set for some (think Stella / Sienna). Unfortunately, she underperformed with her service. She was mechanical at best. Attitude lacked enthusiasm and it was clear just just wanted it to get through the session. She was ok with FIA, but killed the mood when she wiped me down before P2 M during position changes. It's rare for me to describe a girl as neither GFE or PSE, but she fits the bill. She begged for a mutual release cip which was great, but def felt hurried.Damn bummer about service bc the pic looks hot.

DaeWrong
09-21-23, 17:01
It's been many months since I saw Ina but I saw Maia recently and she is very toned with abs visible. How does Ina's stomach area compare for those of you that have seen her more recently?She doesn't have a horrible body but it's nowhere near tight as Maia.

You can see some loose skin when she is in cowgirl or doggy. I feel like she was a little self conscious about it but (me being a nice guy) told her she was fine.

I definitely see Maia more now and Ina on occasion.

DankDonk
09-21-23, 17:16
Bro I'm literally korean, grew up in Korea, and live in koreatown. I'm surrounded by korean people in their 20's and 30's so if I'm not perceptive of Korean faces I don't know who is. You should go to her instagram (yekooooong) to see more, she resembles Ina about as much as Baby Lady resembles Yeji fron Itzy. Most people will see the similarities, Korean or not. Of course they cannot be identical and equally hot, otherwise Ina would be an underwear model with 300 k followers and Baby Lady would be a kpop star instead of working this job. We cant really expect to be able to bang literal models for $340 now. Rose and NG are probably the closest wed ever get to that.
Do you think you're the only korean / asian that lives in ktown and hangs out with younger women? We can agree to disagree. I'm lucky my world allows me to go to festivals in korea and the after parties full of basic influencer bishes so I visit korea a lot. It might be your eyes playing tricks on you but I just disagree with both the Ina and baby lady resemblance claims. Even more so after browsing yekongs IG. The only similarity I see are the big eyes, but eye makeup can be a major factor. Yekong looks way younger, has a higher bridge on nose, fuller lips, and small face. Ina has a rounder, flatter face. Ina has great boobs but they are soft and I recall correctly her skin feels like its in progress of becoming looser. I never had desire to repeat.

The baby lady / yeji comparison is ever more ridiculous. There's maybe one out of 100 angles that has any resemblance. It's prob in the eyes again. Baby lady has a bigger boned frame, although her natural boobs were nice. I don't think she's from seoul. IIRC she has an accent. Never repeated with her as well.

Of course I don't expect model quality in this profession at these rates but I don't see the resemblance. I think the only girl who legitimately could be at the popular influencer level is Rose. I wouldn't put NG in that category. Celine could be if she was taller and had a more toned body, although her tits and smile were glorious. You see girls like yekong or yeji wherever you go in korea.

DaeWrong
09-21-23, 17:22
Do you think you're the only korean / asian that lives in ktown and hangs out with younger women? We can agree to disagree. I'm lucky my world allows me to go to festivals in korea and the after parties full of basic influencer bishes so I visit korea a lot. It might be your eyes playing tricks on you but I just disagree with both the Ina and baby lady resemblance claims. Even more so after browsing yekongs IG. The only similarity I see are the big eyes, but eye makeup can be a major factor. Yekong looks way younger, has a higher bridge on nose, fuller lips, and small face. Ina has a rounder, flatter face. Ina has great boobs but they are soft and I recall correctly her skin feels like its in progress of becoming looser. I never had desire to repeat.

The baby lady / yeji comparison is ever more ridiculous. There's maybe one out of 100 angles that has any resemblance. It's prob in the eyes again. Baby lady has a bigger boned frame, although her natural boobs were nice. I don't think she's from seoul. IIRC she has an accent. Never repeated with her as well.

Of course I don't expect model quality in this profession at these rates but I don't see the resemblance. I think the only girl who legitimately could be at the popular influencer level is Rose. I wouldn't put NG in that category. Celine could be if she was taller and had a more toned body, although her tits and smile were glorious. You see girls like yekong or yeji wherever you go in korea.I agree with you 100%. I am a Korean born in Los Angeles; Ina looks nothing like this Yekong that people keep comparing her to.

Also yes, she is getting looser. You can kind of see loose skin on her stomach when she is CG or DS.

LoveFromFrank
09-21-23, 17:45
I haven't had the pleasure of sampling this legend but recent reviews have suggested she's not the same fabled service of old. Still worth a go or is it a pass on this one?

LoveFromFrank
09-21-23, 17:48
Considering that the original post was created at 23:33 or 11:33 pm. The booker just might be asleep. Or if they did wake up, they are wondering why you are asking for a favor so late at night? I'd be ticked off if I was woken up to do some work while off duty, and yet not get paid for it

Who were you trying to see at that hour especially since CGLA posts each girls hours that they work? Most, if not all of the bliss girls are not working past 10pm, so why would the booker?The reference is a favor in some sense as money spent with a girl not in their line up means no money in their pocket. That being said, I doubt your bridge is burnt if the booker has a business mindset. You'll still come back at some point in their mind and BL you would just be astronomically petty. If they haven't followed up with you yet, don't worry about it. Just do like any other situation, follow up with a day to get back to you.

SturdyBirdy
09-21-23, 17:52
I haven't had the pleasure of sampling this legend but recent reviews have suggested she's not the same fabled service of old. Still worth a go or is it a pass on this one?Recent reviews on a site that shall not be named suggest that her service is still great. I've never met her, so take that as you will.

Jbjb1983
09-21-23, 18:07
Saw Iris today and although I wasn't disappointed in her services I won't see her again she's a one and done type of girl. She is thick but not fat, her tits a big and I loved playing with them. She has a pretty face. She has a fresh c-section scar and some bruising in her belly area. Pussy felt good and her BBBJ skills are excellent. Nice girl.

ZebraZebra
09-21-23, 18:42
General question not exclusive to Ina or Maia. But 20 times bro! Do you / anyone else here ever get bored after repeating with a girl that much?
I have to say, after 20+ times it does get a little boring, but I still go back because I'd rather pick something that's tried and true vs risking getting burnt.

Considering that the original post was created at 23:33 or 11:33 pm. The booker just might be asleep. Or if they did wake up, they are wondering why you are asking for a favor so late at night? I'd be ticked off if I was woken up to do some work while off duty, and yet not get paid for itI text bookers in the dead of the night all the time and they just respond in the morning when they check their phones.

I agree with you 100%. I am a Korean born in Los Angeles; Ina looks nothing like this Yekong that people keep comparing her to.

Even amongst Asians, taste in looks are highly subjective. But I still think Ina looks a lot like Yekong. It's the facial shape and nose I think.

I am Asian and I think the prettiest BB girls to grace the green pastures of LA in recent times are Erica and Ina. Of course, that is just my opinion. (I am rating their face only).

AlexisDavis
09-21-23, 19:33

Of course I don't expect model quality in this profession at these rates but I don't see the resemblance. I think the only girl who legitimately could be at the popular influencer level is Rose. I wouldn't put NG in that category. Celine could be if she was taller and had a more toned body, although her tits and smile were glorious. You see girls like yekong or yeji wherever you go in korea.Of course I'm not the only young korean guy on this board, I only said that because you said that anyone who thinks she looks like yekong is not perceptive to asian faces, but there are other asian people who do think she looks like her. I work in the modeling / entertainment industry and I can tell you that people perceive faces very differently in general and that's just science. Some people view faces based on the overall features and how they align and connect with each other, and others look at specific details and individual features, like yourself. It doesn't make anyone more right than others. I don't care if people don't agree that someone looks like someone else, it was the tone in which you said it that made me respond.

In the end we're all here to share intel on a largely speculatively world. We have literally nothing to go off of besides words, and any kind of description, reference, and resemblance is valuable for other mongers. Looks are subjective so just find another poster that has the same taste / view as you and trust their words. I have a list of usernames to never listen to because their perception / taste is vastly different from mine, but that doesn't make them wrong.

ZebraZebra
09-21-23, 20:48
God bless this influx of J girls. I am certain that Baby Mina's pics are 100% real due to the incall lighting. Doubles, BB, and video recording for 880+400. What a package!

I have a list of usernames to never listen to because their perception / taste is vastly different from mine, but that doesn't make them wrong.

I know I'm on that list 😭 Altho I do agree with your face and body comparisons.

Vulcan1009
09-21-23, 22:05
I'm yours, thank you for sharing your awesome reviews regards to Jang Mi / Iris.

As you said below, I got some questions please.

F: 6. 5 - Has a jagged nose that points upward a little?? Is it like f-ed up nose job? I bet while you are doing her mish, her nose holes are both looking at you, LOL.

B: 7 - Classic long torso, good shape (has some ass, curves) ? Similar to Ina / old channel right?

A little stomach damage? Is it like C-section? Or lopo hole scars? Or baby stretch marks?

Very large tits (augmented but fairly well done) with large nipples? So they are augmented, are they as big and soft like Allie's? Or are they semi firm like Maia? Allie's are really big and soft like E cup, is Jang Mi true D cup?

She is not toned, but I wouldn't call her flabby? That statement made me think about Juni or current meatier Allie, LOL.

Her tits go boing boing boing all over the place, very fun. Did I mention she has big tits? Tits. I would love more detail on those tits please, LOL.

A: 8 - Civvy type sex queen once the action starts? Do you know someone that could be similar for a reference?

S: 8 - Solid, solid service. Do you know someone that could be similar for a reference?

Repeat: yes, not S tier, probably not A, but a very high B tier. She probably a little more passionate than Ina? But not as much passion as Maia horndoggy?

So who are your S tier? And who are A tier? And finally, what do you consider B tier?

Thanks.

AlexisDavis
09-21-23, 23:00
God bless this influx of J girls. I am certain that Baby Mina's pics are 100% real due to the incall lighting. Doubles, BB, and video recording for 880+400. What a package!
I would be careful with that because even if they're real it looks like her face shape is being heavily photoshopped. She could be 20 lbs heavier than how she looks. Best to have someone TOFTT and review her.

Phazze93
09-21-23, 23:03
Saw Iris today and although I wasn't disappointed in her services I won't see her again she's a one and done type of girl. She is thick but not fat, her tits a big and I loved playing with them. She has a pretty face. She has a fresh c-section scar and some bruising in her belly area. Pussy felt good and her BBBJ skills are excellent. Nice girl.Thank you for TOFTT -- I was tempted but after hearing this, I'm definitely still going with Maia. As Zebra mentioned, a provider that is tried and true.

I have to say, after 20+ times it does get a little boring, but I still go back because I'd rather pick something that's tried and true vs risking getting burnt.

I text bookers in the dead of the night all the time and they just respond in the morning when they check their phones.Booker got back to me this morning and verified me -- but asked me never to ask again.

I think I smoothed things over, as I assured it was only for when I'm not in LA. LOL but I think they were upset because understandably so they would lose money if I went to CGLA all the time.

As a show of loyalty, there's no reason why I wouldn't continue to book Maia through Kbliss anyways.

As a 'younger' asian in his early 30's, even I find it hard to tell age sometimes. Especially when its all under red light and you can't see blemishes as easily.

INA is easily late 20's or early 30's, even though she said 27.

I know other mongers here will say it doesn't matter as long as they look / feel young. But for me, the intangible element is the mindset.

A provider that has been in the game for years is going to behave differently than someone who is more 'fresh'.

Maia and Ina are the easiest comparison.

The physical appearance is somewhat marginal but the behavior is night / day. Maia has the youthful energy that Ina does not anymore.

Anyways, I know the common belief that most kgirl providers are over 30 with few exceptions like Maia. Does anyone have any other high recs for Maia comparable?

Tried searching up NG but name is too short to fit the search LOL. But her TER page says she's 31-35?? And no BB / MSOG, yes?

JoseMan
09-21-23, 23:09
Saw Iris today and although I wasn't disappointed in her services I won't see her again she's a one and done type of girl. She is thick but not fat, her tits a big and I loved playing with them. She has a pretty face. She has a fresh c-section scar and some bruising in her belly area. Pussy felt good and her BBBJ skills are excellent. Nice girl.Oh well, being nice a girl will only get her one time visit from many mongers and that is it for her.

ZebraZebra
09-21-23, 23:22
I would be careful with that because even if they're real it looks like her face shape is being heavily photoshopped. She could be 20 lbs heavier than how she looks. Best to have someone TOFTT and review her.Good call, I was too optimistic. Didn't mean to sound like a shill! 😂.

SolarisMan
09-21-23, 23:24
I need to make sure that looks are obviously subjective, as is everything else.

I find Ina's face to be a solid 7.5 but can understand if someone called her an 8.

I find Maia's face to be a solid 7.

Eros Min - 6.5-7.

Hana 7-7.5.

Juni - 6-6.5.

There are very few 9's, ever, and probably will never encounter a 10. Rie to fucking 9.5 for me. Everything about her was 9.5.Let's work in the realm of reality of what is available today!

Going back in a time machine, you would have girls like Rie who was in the 9.0-9.5 range depending upon one's taste and then you had your 9.5-10 range (Aida Love aka Charlie) but who do we have these days that can come anywhere near those girls? The answer is NONE.

So, when it comes to rating the beauty of face only, I would rate Miai (6.5-7), Juni (5.0-5.5), Krystal (7.75-8.25), Ina (7.5-8.0), NG (7.75-8.25), Celine (9.25-9.75) and Thai Bella at (8.0-8.5).

The beauty of a face is somehow a subjective matter but a great body is just a great body. Aida Love's body was a work of art and she was a 10 whereas Celine's body was 8.

Phazze93
09-22-23, 00:13

Kind of interested in trying her but would like to hear some feedback if possible.I too am curious.

Im Yours
09-22-23, 02:59
I'm yours, thank you for sharing your awesome reviews regards to Jang Mi / Iris.

As you said below, I got some questions please.The nose isn't that bad, but it does slightly point up. I ironically did see up her nose a lot when I missionary was happening because of "moans of pleasure" or face pointing away so she can take a breather from me trying to smother her with my tongue.

I'd say Ina is way "thinner" than her, but still shapely.

C section maybe, and a little bruise or birthmark maybe?

Her tits are a solid D or maybe even DD. They are. More firm than Allies, but not like awful rock hard.

I would say she is Allie. Ish in body type, not as. Chubby.

Honestly the first time I met Juni it was similar, however her service and attitude far exceeded what Juni did.

Not sure who to compare her with service wise, I only saw her once, and she was game for the limited amount of things I did with her but did them all enthusiastically. Maybe similar to Saki from a while back. But more friendly.

S. Rie, Hana, Nicole, Evelyn, Eunji, Dana.

A. Ina, Maia, Lyn, Jenny, Allie, Remi, Daisy, LA Sera, Eros Min.

B. Palace Becky, Diva (BJ queen), Mini (she dropped drastically, she felt burnt out the last couple times I saw her).

SsStuntCock
09-22-23, 11:01

Kind of interested in trying her but would like to hear some feedback if possible.
I too am curious."But seek ye first through the search bar, and it's righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

SsStuntCock 4:20.

PumpNDump
09-22-23, 11:32
Kbliss fridsy lineup.

DaeWrong
09-22-23, 11:41
The nose isn't that bad, but it does slightly point up. I ironically did see up her nose a lot when I missionary was happening because of "moans of pleasure" or face pointing away so she can take a breather from me trying to smother her with my tongue.

I'd say Ina is way "thinner" than her, but still shapely.

C section maybe, and a little bruise or birthmark maybe?

Her tits are a solid D or maybe even DD. They are. More firm than Allies, but not like awful rock hard.

I would say she is Allie. Ish in body type, not as. Chubby.

Honestly the first time I met Juni it was similar, however her service and attitude far exceeded what Juni did.

Not sure who to compare her with service wise, I only saw her once, and she was game for the limited amount of things I did with her but did them all enthusiastically. Maybe similar to Saki from a while back. But more friendly..Thank you for your feedback kind sir; may try her one time.

Also Hana from your S tier list. Definitely. I don't think anyone else has ever me cum dumb hard like she has.

Amazing DT / CG.

HouseBlend
09-22-23, 11:59
Saw a lot of post about her, wondering if a rumored MILFy treat like her is worth the squeeze.

DankDonk
09-22-23, 12:31
Of course I'm not the only young korean guy on this board, I only said that because you said that anyone who thinks she looks like yekong is not perceptive to asian faces, but there are other asian people who do think she looks like her. I work in the modeling / entertainment industry and I can tell you that people perceive faces very differently in general and that's just science. Some people view faces based on the overall features and how they align and connect with each other, and others look at specific details and individual features, like yourself. It doesn't make anyone more right than others. I don't care if people don't agree that someone looks like someone else, it was the tone in which you said it that made me respond.

In the end we're all here to share intel on a largely speculatively world. We have literally nothing to go off of besides words, and any kind of description, reference, and resemblance is valuable for other mongers. Looks are subjective so just find another poster that has the same taste / view as you and trust their words. I have a list of usernames to never listen to because their perception / taste is vastly different from mine, but that doesn't make them wrong.There is too much to unpack here so let's just agree to disagree. I still stand by my hypothesis that some people are good at critically comparing and contrasting and others are not. Not sure what you mean by my tone lmao. I was just stating an observation.

I can notice both individual features and overall appearance and in both cases I don't think Ina and yekong look alike. And if you're casually bringing in "science" I think this points to something else and why I said it could be their eyes playing tricks on them. I noticed a lot of guys either claim a girl looks like someone or they ask others to name a famous girl that she resembles and it's because they want a reference point and try to bridge the gap between who they want to bang and who they're actually banging and makes them feel better. I saw baby lady after the flood of yeji comparisons and while baby lady was completely fine and cute, they're from different universes.

DaeWrong
09-22-23, 12:55
There is too much to unpack here so let's just agree to disagree. I still stand by my hypothesis that some people are good at critically comparing and contrasting and others are not. Not sure what you mean by my tone lmao. I was just stating an observation.

I can notice both individual features and overall appearance and in both cases I don't think Ina and yekong look alike. And if you're casually bringing in "science" I think this points to something else and why I said it could be their eyes playing tricks on them. I noticed a lot of guys either claim a girl looks like someone or they ask others to name a famous girl that she resembles and it's because they want a reference point and try to bridge the gap between who they want to bang and who they're actually banging and makes them feel better. I saw baby lady after the flood of yeji comparisons and while baby lady was completely fine and cute, they're from different universes.Gentlemen. There will be no arguments / fighting inside of the "Continental".