PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

PogeyBait
08-10-23, 13:38
Couldn't find any research done so I thought I'd TOFFT on this one as whenever I see tits that big on a provider, one can only hope that they are accurate as those honkers were looking huge. Can confirm the pics are her with the obligatory photoshop but tits were in fact fairly large. Very soft and natural feel to them with some very some doe like eyes. Overall, can confirm she's a service queen and she seems to have a lot of gas in the tank for this sort of work as she said she's only been here less than 3 months at this point. It definitely showed in her performance as the BBBJ had a lot of umph behind it with a genuine display of pleasure as I could see she was playing with herself as she had my rod in her mouth.

Cover went on and it was off to the races as she had me put her leg up on my shoulder and with an asscheek per hand, I was DFK her and fucking her face to face like the college cheerleader she was. She's quite acrobatic as she held on to my neck as she lifted the other leg on my shoulder and had my cradle fuck her. I'm not in the same shape I was so after a bit, I laid her down and flipped her every which was for some doggy and standing mish. She hoisted one leg on the bed yet again and the sight of her ass clapping so seamlessly across my thighs as I got balls deep in her was too much for me to bear. I busted in the bag and kept pumping a bit longer until I went limp. Overall great sesh and great vibes from this one.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lady-doll

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/lady-doll

Leocat2020
08-10-23, 13:43
Is that the same DTLA Sugar who used to be strongly opposed to BBFS about 5-10 years ago? I think the Booker was named Jenny?Same Sugar! 😍.
But I don't think she was around ten years ago! Lol. Five maybe.
But she just recently upgraded her services. And it's all inclusive for $$$.2
. Again... Awesome deal considering others are pushing 4.5 bones for the same service.
I went through Stelia from HX.

HiKeke
08-10-23, 15:02
Thanks for the review. What was he bb rate before? And are you talking about CJ Miles currently, before she was featured on 'Nip / Tuck?She's all inclusive 320. She's pushing mid to late 40's and was one and done for me. She's sexy on the eye and service is great. I just don't repeat with older gals anymore.

Chef Boyardee
08-10-23, 16:02
Sample Tami then get back to us.Her pussy felt so good! Must see for guys that want a Miso size spinner (no she is not a Miso rebrand). Average service level, not sure I would repeat but she felt really really good.

KdocBar
08-10-23, 17:00
Humble bucket list request!

Any recommendations for someone who has a similar build to Jihyo or Karina?

FoxFall
08-10-23, 17:36
Was in La area and had some time booker recommended I give Yami a try. Was not sure what to expect since I didn't see any reviews on her but I left smiling and wanting more. I would run to go see her. Her service is top notch and she is cute and friendly. She greeted me in a sexy lingerie outfit and heels. Her body is slim with nice C tits. She is tiny and easy to move around and fuck. When I got into the room she immediately pulls down my pants and starts sucking me off till I get hard then she grabs my cock and leads me to the restroom to cleanup. When we get back in the room she starts by kissing me and playing with my cock. As we are kissing I rub her pussy and she starts getting worked up and wet. Then as I get hard I pull her up for some cg and man she is nice and tight and her pussy felt so good on my cock. I couldn't help but cum in her in cg. Then for round 2 went through a couple different positions with her and finished by cim. She kept sucking as I cummed to get all the cum out of me. CG with her is my favorite watching her ride my cock and hearing her moan as I fuck her. I would definitely repeat and recommend her service and looks are good. Also no markup. Can't wait to come back and give her another pounding as her pussy felt too good.

KGConn
08-10-23, 17:57
She didn't have a BB rate before. She was strictly GFE only. But here is a pic of C. J. Miles. I do not know if this is before or after 'Nip / Tuck'. Sugar didn't wear as much make up as she is in this pic. But the face and hair and jawline and eyes...Very similar. Very yummy!This is actually pretty spot on. Even the boobs are similar.

NoSlipWood
08-10-23, 18:06
Her pussy felt so good! Must see for guys that want a Miso size spinner (no she is not a Miso rebrand). Average service level, not sure I would repeat but she felt really really good.Were you able to get 3 out of her?

NoSlipWood
08-10-23, 18:11
Her pussy felt so good! Must see for guys that want a Miso size spinner (no she is not a Miso rebrand). Average service level, not sure I would repeat but she felt really really good.Were you able to get 3 from her?

SsStuntCock
08-10-23, 21:01
I haven't seen this j-girl, but a handful of dudes in SD enjoyed her, despite being no cip; not sure if that’s changed now that she’s increased her rate from 320 all-in. Look up her TER: 383378.

Wwwhiteenzo
08-10-23, 21:41
Her pussy felt so good! Must see for guys that want a Miso size spinner (no she is not a Miso rebrand). Average service level, not sure I would repeat but she felt really really good.Is Miso still around?

HiKeke
08-10-23, 22:52
I haven't seen this j-girl, but a handful of dudes in SD enjoyed her, despite being no cip; not sure if thats changed now that shes increased her rate from 320 all-in. Look up her TER: 383378.LOL ***** goes from 320 all inclusive to +100 upcharge just because she's in LA now?

Slicer4
08-10-23, 23:28
Was in La area and had some time booker recommended I give Yami a try. Was not sure what to expect since I didn't see any reviews on her but I left smiling and wanting more. I would run to go see her. Her service is top notch and she is cute and friendly. She greeted me in a sexy lingerie outfit and heels. Her body is slim with nice C tits. She is tiny and easy to move around and fuck. When I got into the room she immediately pulls down my pants and starts sucking me off till I get hard then she grabs my cock and leads me to the restroom to cleanup. When we get back in the room she starts by kissing me and playing with my cock. As we are kissing I rub her pussy and she starts getting worked up and wet. Then as I get hard I pull her up for some cg and man she is nice and tight and her pussy felt so good on my cock. I couldn't help but cum in her in cg. Then for round 2 went through a couple different positions with her and finished by cim. She kept sucking as I cummed to get all the cum out of me. CG with her is my favorite watching her ride my cock and hearing her moan as I fuck her. I would definitely repeat and recommend her service and looks are good. Also no markup. Can't wait to come back and give her another pounding as her pussy felt too good.I agree 100%, she is awesome, and at a great rate. Why someone would go see an upcharge older $4+ for BBFS is beyond me. Yami is great.

ZebraZebra
08-10-23, 23:30
Couldn't find any research done so I thought I'd TOFFT on this one as whenever I see tits that big on a provider, one can only hope that they are accurate as those honkers were looking huge. Can confirm the pics are her with the obligatory photoshop but tits were in fact fairly large. Very soft and natural feel to them with some very some doe like eyes. Overall, can confirm she's a service queen and she seems to have a lot of gas in the tank for this sort of work as she said she's only been here less than 3 months at this point. It definitely showed in her performance as the BBBJ had a lot of umph behind it with a genuine display of pleasure as I could see she was playing with herself as she had my rod in her mouth.

Cover went on and it was off to the races as she had me put her leg up on my shoulder and with an asscheek per hand, I was DFK her and fucking her face to face like the college cheerleader she was. She's quite acrobatic as she held on to my neck as she lifted the other leg on my shoulder and had my cradle fuck her. I'm not in the same shape I was so after a bit, I laid her down and flipped her every which was for some doggy and standing mish. She hoisted one leg on the bed yet again and the sight of her ass clapping so seamlessly across my thighs as I got balls deep in her was too much for me to bear. I busted in the bag and kept pumping a bit longer until I went limp. Overall great sesh and great vibes from this one.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lady-doll

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/lady-dollThose are AI pics.

PePe44
08-10-23, 23:42
Confirming is Ina. That would be an awesome duo!!I can say Maia is top grade cutie. Perfect body, blond hair with extensions, and a bit aloof and silly but a relentless bang-doll. Great BBBJ and snug fit, not tight as hell but good enough where you can get some friction on. Negi-points for just no interest in learning one damn word of english. We cycled through every move in the book and I looked at the clock and it was 20 min gone. LOL. On the way out Ina was moaning deep and loud almost like an older lady as opposed to Maia who cannot be over 25! Happy hunt guys!

BenderOver
08-11-23, 00:37
Same Sugar! 😍.
. Again... Awesome deal considering others are pushing 4.5 bones for the same service.
I went through Stelia from HX.There was a Sugar 10 years ago. I'm trying to remember but was she in Santa Monica near Colorado and Cloverfield? She was a cutie, spoke perfect english?

And the booker I called was Helen.

BenderOver
08-11-23, 00:41
Talking about the none Asian? Or Nicole? If Nicole is that much that sucks! I haven't seen her in a while. Last time I saw her she gave me shit for seeing her roommate. If you're talking about kiti just tell her that her tryst,link ad is Half that and she will see you for that.Thanks for the Tryst advice. Worth a try.

LC310
08-11-23, 00:58
Those are AI pics.https://www.instagram.com/ai_arin168/

AlexisDavis
08-11-23, 03:08

Any recommendations for someone who has a similar build to Jihyo or Karina?Those are two very different builds. For Jihyo try Ina and for Karina Celine would've been perfect for you, but I think she's gone, so try Elle.

Cream Inside
08-11-23, 08:30
Saw Kendal recently as she was available for early morning appointment and managed to unload 2 shots, msog is included as well as CIP. Great massage and something about her that just really turns me on. She has a great smile. If you like them tall with long legs and skinny waist, she is highly recommended especially at the price point.

RockItAllNite
08-11-23, 08:58
Maia's roommate is Ina! (wasn't me LOL).She loves what she does! We weren't too loud hopefully but that's what happens when you are lost in ecstasy.

HobbyRusty
08-11-23, 10:22

Any recommendations for someone who has a similar build to Jihyo or Karina?I second this.

Slicer4
08-11-23, 10:55
Those are two very different builds. For Jihyo try Ina and for Karina Celine would've been perfect for you, but I think she's gone, so try Elle.If someone knows anyone bullt / look like Jihyo please mention here or DM, LOL.

PePe44
08-11-23, 11:01
She loves what she does! We weren't too loud hopefully but that's what happens when you are lost in ecstasy.That WAS you RockIt. Get at it and happy hunt.

PumpNDump
08-11-23, 11:38
Kbliss Friday funlist.

Viki Hana Tami Maia Juni Ina Mini.

TD Leafs
08-11-23, 12:15
Those are AI pics.Maybe that was AI fake reviewer. LOL.

Shibaloma
08-11-23, 13:12
But she just recently upgraded her services.Care to elaborate? Rimming? She's on my list because I'm in DTLA.

MiamiHeat2020
08-11-23, 14:17
She loves what she does! We weren't too loud hopefully but that's what happens when you are lost in ecstasy.I need tips!

Leocat2020
08-11-23, 16:53
Care to elaborate? Rimming? She's on my list because I'm in DTLA.Sorry bro. I don't think rimming is on the menu.

I just know she was strictly condom only for the longest time until she started to advertise BBFS.

SsStuntCock
08-11-23, 19:25
I haven't seen this j-girl, but a handful of dudes in SD enjoyed her, despite being no cip; not sure if thats changed now that shes increased her rate from 320 all-in. Look up her TER: 383378.Looks like one dude thought that Hite was aiight.

Gave Hite for a spin and had simply an unforgettable time.

Pictures are accurate (personally think she is even cuter in person).

And she might be the rare exception to the 'age convention' I posted earlier (along with maybe Baby Joo as well).

She said she was 22 and I believe her.

She's a total sweetheart, upbeat and energetic.

Soft, supple body with a fat ass.

BJ was fantastic perfect amount of suction (no hands).

But what really drove me nuts was the main course.

Her box was insanely wet, warm and welcoming literally like fucking velvet.

And that view in reverse cowgirl and then doggy had my dopamine receptors on hyperdrive sheesh.

Maybe it's just my imagination or maybe Japanese girls are actually built different.

Leocat2020
08-11-23, 21:05
Thanks for the review. What was he bb rate before? And are you talking about CJ Miles currently, before she was featured on 'Nip / Tuck?She didn't have a BB rate before. She was strictly GFE only. But here is a pic of C. J. Miles. I do not know if this is before or after 'Nip / Tuck'. Sugar didn't wear as much make up as she is in this pic. But the face and hair and jawline and eyes. Very similar. Very yummy!

Sorry guys, I posted this earlier and deleted it. Just wanted to make sure it was cool of Sugar that I post her celebrity look-a-like. 😋.

LC310
08-11-23, 23:28
She didn't have a BB rate before. She was strictly GFE only. But here is a pic of C. J. Miles. I do not know if this is before or after 'Nip / Tuck'. Sugar didn't wear as much make up as she is in this pic. But the face and hair and jawline and eyes. Very similar. Very yummy!

Sorry guys, I posted this earlier and deleted it. Just wanted to make sure it was cool of Sugar that I post her celebrity look-a-like. 😋.OFF TOPIC.

I remember back in the day when CJ Miles and Francine Dee were working at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and getting a BJ / HJ to completion was not a problem. Both would see big spenders on the side outside the club. That continued while Francine was working at Bare Elegance in Inglewood, CA.

Law Dawg
08-11-23, 23:49
Coming to LA for 2 weeks for business and would like to see few hot Asians while in town. Any recommendations would be great. I had luck few years ago, but don't remember agency I used. I can help anyone in Florida that needs help. PM or post, thanks.

SturdyBirdy
08-12-23, 00:36
Booked by CGLA, SAG, and potentially others I'm not aware of.

Looks like her $350 all-in rate is no more, as CGLA is advertising the following:

$320 - 1 hour.

$40 - MSOG.

$40 - BBFS.

I saw her on SAG and then contacted CGLA before she was on the CGLA site to see if I could pre-book. Got my slot. Will be my first time meeting her, so I am super excited.

HapaBoy86
08-12-23, 01:43
OFF TOPIC.

I remember back in the day when CJ Miles and Francine Dee were working at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and getting a BJ / HJ to completion was not a problem. Both would see big spenders on the side outside the club. That continued while Francine was working at Bare Elegance in Inglewood, CA.About maybe 2018 CJ was available on a XXX site for members only and she was pricey!

Asking 3 k hr.

Cream Inside
08-12-23, 10:04
Hard to forget Suvini ass and body! I don't think any girl has ever came to the scene in the past 10 years that matches Suvini body.Suvini had a nice body but her face was too plastic. She really looked like a doll.

SsStuntCock
08-12-23, 10:37
And the final verdict is, YES I will def repeat, body type and acting very similar to Allie when she was skinny but stronger PSE game.Allie's back to fulfill everyone's fantasy of having a child out of wedlock.

PumpNDump
08-12-23, 12:25
Kbliss Saturday lineup.

SsStuntCock
08-12-23, 12:41
Coming to LA for 2 weeks for business and would like to see few hot Asians while in town. Any recommendations would be great. I had luck few years ago, but don't remember agency I used. I can help anyone in Florida that needs help. PM or post, thanks.I'm sounding like a broken record at this point -I just realized that's a dated idiom- but consider this a golden opportunity to sample the Golden State's tightest k-pussy, probably.

NewLegion
08-12-23, 13:55
Looks like one dude thought that Hite was aiight.She allowed CIP with me (or at least she made no effort to deny) so YMMV on that part.

MfcFan1999
08-12-23, 14:22
Tami is a cute tiny spinner! She's thin and has these small tits that are big on her little tiny frame. Tightest pussy there is, she did some camel sliding and then I went deep into her and I was already ready to bust a nut inside of her. I told her she is too tight and need to pace it but she wanted to get fucked. I could feel her pussy getting more as I'm fighting for my life to not cum yet. My cock is pulsating as I'm trying to hold from cumming so soon and every time it does I feel her body tense up and she lets out a cute gasp, I rub her nipples and she does the same cute gasping noise like she's enjoying it. I finally unleash the load inside her pussy as I feel her pulsating with me. She keeps grinding until I'm completely done. She gets off and wipes me off. She complements me on my load size as it's leaking out of her pussy. Over all she's fun, her BBBJ is decent she seemed inexperienced but I think she can get better, she didn't deep throat sadly. She's only going to be a here a month and if business is good she will returnZ.Met with Tami early this week! Spot on, those tits are "huge" on her tiny little body! Definitely a spinner! Greeted me with nice DFK and ushered me into her room. Got undressed, blue toast shower and then back to the bed! I sat on edge of bed and started sucking those tits and rubbing her clit!! Her pussy got wet fast! She slowly made her way down for BBBJ and went to town for a bit! I didn't want to bust yet so I pulled her up and laid her on the bed and then it was my turn to go down on her. Her pussy is beautifully small and petite like her!! I licked her for what felt like an hour while twisting her nipples and listening to her moaning with pleasure as my tongue slid in and out of her and when she came she squeezed her legs around my head so hard could barely hear! Haha! Made my way up sucked on tits a bit more than on with the hat as it was time to pound that pussy!! Busted first nut in missionary with her legs up around her ears! Rest for a bit, massage then round 2 in doggy! I was fucken her so hard from behind I thought I was going to break her in half but she was loving it and kept pushing her ass into me accepting junior pushing hard in and out of her pussy!! I came close to nutting a 2nd time but didn't, but I had a great workout trying. I definitely recommend you all take her for a ride.

LC310
08-12-23, 14:37
About maybe 2018 CJ was available on a XXX site for members only and she was pricey!

Asking 3 k hr.I am talking back when they were focused mostly on being import models and stripping on the side. Once they caught fire online the prices went way up. CJ was one of the first to get on the OF bandwagon too. Francine found herself a permanent Sugar Daddy and went off the grid.

SsStuntCock
08-12-23, 15:17
I'm sounding like a broken record at this point -I just realized that's a dated idiom- but consider this a golden opportunity to sample the Golden State's tightest k-pussy, probably.And if you haven't been following along, I'm talking about Tami.

SsStuntCock
08-12-23, 15:20
She allowed CIP with me (or at least she made no effort to deny) so YMMV on that part.Dope. Good to know. I'm personally a fan of girls who initially are against cip, and then practically force you to unload inside them during a mutual release.

TheAbc
08-12-23, 17:04
Does anyone recognize this one? I was told she was upcharge and recently dropped it down to the all exclusive price. The pictures look like AI or from Instagram. I did a search on TER and on here and nothing comes up. Nothing on the other websites have her name so my guess is a possible rebrand and goes by another alias elsewhere.

MrBlueSea
08-12-23, 18:49
Was in La area and had some time booker recommended I give Yami a try. Was not sure what to expect since I didn't see any reviews on her but I left smiling and wanting more. I would run to go see her. Her service is top notch and she is cute and friendly. She greeted me in a sexy lingerie outfit and heels. Her body is slim with nice C tits. She is tiny and easy to move around and fuck. When I got into the room she immediately pulls down my pants and starts sucking me off till I get hard then she grabs my cock and leads me to the restroom to cleanup. When we get back in the room she starts by kissing me and playing with my cock. As we are kissing I rub her pussy and she starts getting worked up and wet. Then as I get hard I pull her up for some cg and man she is nice and tight and her pussy felt so good on my cock. I couldn't help but cum in her in cg. Then for round 2 went through a couple different positions with her and finished by cim. She kept sucking as I cummed to get all the cum out of me. CG with her is my favorite watching her ride my cock and hearing her moan as I fuck her. I would definitely repeat and recommend her service and looks are good. Also no markup. Can't wait to come back and give her another pounding as her pussy felt too good.How old is Yami and how accurate are her pics??

JoseMan
08-12-23, 21:45
Suvini had a nice body but her face was too plastic. She really looked like a doll.Well. I ain't going to argue that one but I think it is a known fact that*90% of Korean women have some sort of surgery (most commonly breast). But I believe that few women have bodies in the caliber of Suvini, Gaga or Mindy7; Gaga and Mindy7 were the prettiest.

NintyNine
08-12-23, 21:50
Candygirl site is full of generative AI pics now. Whack.

Chupacabra
08-12-23, 22:57
Candygirl site is full of generative AI pics now. Whack.Yeah, but I'm always pleasantly surprised when one actually looks like the pics. LOL So I keep coming back, hoping to hit a winner again like a gambling addict.

On a related note, I think I've deciphered the Candygirl age scale:

21 = 25-30.

22 = 31-35.

23 = 36-40.

24 = 40+.

Sound about right to you guys?

Nessant
08-12-23, 23:32
Which agency / site would you recommend for a newbie looking for a relatively simple to set up a bb meeting? Nothing out there, just vanilla bb.

Thinking about going with kgirls but unsure, what do you guys think?

SolarisMan
08-13-23, 00:21
Candygirl site is full of generative AI pics now. Whack.Whack Indeed! Only her WLA girls (the known commodities) have real photos. I don't trust any new girl that CGLA advertise at her site unless I see their ad somewhere else.

SturdyBirdy
08-13-23, 00:29
Candygirl site is full of generative AI pics now. Whack.As of now, I counted three profiles with AI-generated photos, based on their thumbnails. Those ladies are Chloe, Lady Doll, and Wine. The rest on CGLA are just P.S.-ed to varying degrees or they're photos of IG models.

Other sites use the same AI-generated photos for the same providers.

I'm not sure what you're upset about.

NewLegion
08-13-23, 01:05
Whack Indeed! Only her WLA girls (the known commodities) have real photos. I don't trust any new girl that CGLA advertise at her site unless I see their ad somewhere else.Can vouch for real pictures for iseul, hite and baby joo.

Leocat2020
08-13-23, 01:51
Whack Indeed! Only her WLA girls (the known commodities) have real photos. I don't trust any new girl that CGLA advertise at her site unless I see their ad somewhere else.Some of the girls that I have met and confirm are pics of her or someone else or photoshopped from the current CGLA roster. I'll add a few extra tid bits 😉

Bon / Emma aka Pink, Tomi, Bunny: photos of someone else. Better looking in person. Legend. Could have been a car model . She is fine although she can be rather goofy and almost even bi-polar. Talks and giggles to herself a lot

Niya: pics are of her. It probably photos taken 10 years ago. She has aged gracefully, but she gained some weight when I saw her. She is thicc but not fat. Good kisser. Tall girl too! Speaks English well.

Nana: it's been over a decade since I have seen this legendary lady. Definitely not her in the pics. Sexual dynamo! Energizer bunny would be an understatement.

Viki: that's her pics. But photoshopped to heck. But probably one of the best BJ's I've had the pleasure of experiencing. And her kegals are worthy of mythical folklore! Makes sure you get your money's worth.

Bora: photos of someone else, but representative. Tan skin, thicc shorty with a Latina type ass. Fun attitude.

Sugar: photos of someone else. She reminds me of C. J. Miles. Booker Tom lists her as a "Legend" . She is just that in my book. Perfect mix of beauty and brains. Elegance and sexiness. Could have been and still be a model! Gorgeous face, killer athletic body. And those titties and nipples... I need to book another session! Lol!

Mini: photos accurate. But maybe taken five years ago. Still looks the same but it looks like someone else did her make up for the photoshoot. She giggles a lot. And likes to play with nipples. Her own and yours.

Nuri: that's her pics. I did not have a good time with her. I'll leave it at that.

SsStuntCock
08-13-23, 02:10
Viki: that's her pics. But photoshopped to heck. But probably one of the best BJ's I've had the pleasure of experiencing. And her kegals are worthy of mythical folklore!LOL facts af. If she played in the NBA, her pussy would have a different handshake for every teammate.

RockItAllNite
08-13-23, 09:00
Does anyone recognize this one? I was told she was upcharge and recently dropped it down to the all exclusive price. The pictures look like AI or from Instagram. I did a search on TER and on here and nothing comes up. Nothing on the other websites have her name so my guess is a possible rebrand and goes by another alias elsewhere.It's clearly a face photoshopped on another girls' body. No 5'3'" girl has a giraffe neck like that.

SlowNow
08-13-23, 10:44
Hey guys I will traveling up in September is any agency do out calls to Disney area?

NooGooGee81
08-13-23, 12:15
Allie is back in LA! She with sweetasiangem now.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/allie

AristotleP
08-13-23, 12:25
She has a luscious full lips which I could suck on for the full hour of the session. She appears to love what she does and she wants to look really nice as she multiple times adjusted her long silky hair to fall on both sides of her shoulders making slightly heavy for her body MM boobs and the green veins leading to them a mystery to unravel. We started with standing LFK admiring (I think) each other through the mirrors. That continued as I sat on the edge of the bed and she knelt on the floor and she slowly made her way to BBBJ. It is lovely how she uses her fingers to mark how deep she goes until she started going DT. At first she gagged then she was loose and it makes you even horny when Jr. Went deeper and her throat starting making "a wine bottle opening" sound. Every 5 or 6 of those, she comes up for air and looks deep into my eye with her lips parted almost saying "please give me air" I oblige and suck her lips and do DFK and redirect her to the dick in her hand. She knows how to have just the right amount of spit and apply the right amount of hand pressure and alternate between that BJ, DT and DFK. I was really okay with that being the full hour. But, I pulled her up, laid her on her back, arched her back by grabbing each of her butt cheeks and went to town to dining at the why. I could feel her going up and down and side to side as the pace progressed. I moved my hand to her nipples and applied slight pressure. That is when I knew her nipples were Ina's queen bee of her pleasure is hiding. As she started to get wet, I got up and started with camel slide and head penetration while going down and played with her nipple alternating with sucking & licking. I entered her wet pussy at the same time grabbing her to tits tighter and playing alternatively between her right and left nipples. I went in as deep as I can and held it there for about a minute or so to give us time to continue the nipple play. I continued to pound her while pinning her hand and playing with her boobs with my mouth. She wiggles her fingers away from my hand and covers her nipples with her palm as the pleasure intensifies and then she slowly opens them for me to tongue attack them again. After about 10 minutes of that, I again went as deep as I can and held it for a minute and turned her around for the doggy pounding. She started with all 4's with her hand, then her elbow and as the pounding continued and she gave in to the pleasure she just extended her hand full out, with her boobs on the bed and her ass high up in the air. The ecstatic sound she was making, the sound of wet pussy being invaded, seeing her resign and totally give in to being pleasured, I exploded in her. Apparently, during our wrestling we have turned around sideways, the bed in shambles, the wet naps and Kleenex on the floor. With Jr. Still inside her, we made our way to the edge where she grabbed the napkin and we both fell on our sides gasping for air.

We were diagonally towards the footboard, and we attempted to talk. Me with no Korean and her with little to no English, we talked about the various bunny, teddy bear and other stuffed animals you guys got her and are seating an top of her bed headboard. While resting, she had Jr. In one hand and was playing "I am paying you back" with my nipples. Jr. Got excited, she straddled him again. And about another 10 min later, I was d o and e and spent. Showered and left.

I do recommend her and yes, I will be back. Her pictures are as close to reality as any kgirl P.S. Picture will look like.

I can't imagine what a repeat service would be like. Also, maybe next time, I will take a real live bunny!

PumpNDump
08-13-23, 12:44
Kbliss Sunday funday listing.

SolarisMan
08-13-23, 13:59

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/allieI like her advertised age; 21 years old! .

FreeWilly555
08-13-23, 14:11
I like her advertised age; 21 years old! .You can double that plus 3!

TempletonRat
08-13-23, 16:26
Hey guys I will traveling up in September is any agency do out calls to Disney area?Koreans? Naaah. Just hit up the incall apts by Angel Stadium.

Leocat2020
08-13-23, 17:18
She has a luscious full lips which I could suck on for the full hour of the session. She appears to love what she does and she wants to look really nice as she multiple times adjusted her long silky hair to fall on both sides of her shoulders making slightly heavy for her body MM boobs and the green veins leading to them a mystery to unravel. We started with standing LFK admiring (I think) each other through the mirrors. That continued as I sat on the edge of the bed and she knelt on the floor and she slowly made her way to BBBJ. It is lovely how she uses her fingers to mark how deep she goes until she started going DT. At first she gagged then she was loose and it makes you even horny when Jr. Went deeper and her throat starting making "a wine bottle opening" sound. Every 5 or 6 of those, she comes up for air and looks deep into my eye with her lips parted almost saying "please give me air" I oblige and suck her lips and do DFK and redirect her to the dick in her hand. She knows how to have just the right amount of spit and apply the right amount of hand pressure and alternate between that BJ, DT and DFK. I was really okay with that being the full hour. But, I pulled her up, laid her on her back, arched her back by grabbing each of her butt cheeks and went to town to dining at the why. I could feel her going up and down and side to side as the pace progressed. I moved my hand to her nipples and applied slight pressure. That is when I knew her nipples were Ina's queen bee of her pleasure is hiding. As she started to get wet, I got up and started with camel slide and head penetration while going down and played with her nipple alternating with sucking & licking. I entered her wet pussy at the same time grabbing her to tits tighter and playing alternatively between her right and left nipples. I went in as deep as I can and held it there for about a minute or so to give us time to continue the nipple play. I continued to pound her while pinning her hand and playing with her boobs with my mouth. She wiggles her fingers away from my hand and covers her nipples with her palm as the pleasure intensifies and then she slowly opens them for me to tongue attack them again. After about 10 minutes of that, I again went as deep as I can and held it for a minute and turned her around for the doggy pounding. She started with all 4's with her hand, then her elbow and as the pounding continued and she gave in to the pleasure she just extended her hand full out, with her boobs on the bed and her ass high up in the air. The ecstatic sound she was making, the sound of wet pussy being invaded, seeing her resign and totally give in to being pleasured, I exploded in her. Apparently, during our wrestling we have turned around sideways, the bed in shambles, the wet naps and Kleenex on the floor. With Jr. Still inside her, we made our way to the edge where she grabbed the napkin and we both fell on our sides gasping for air.

We were diagonally towards the footboard, and we attempted to talk. Me with no Korean and her with little to no English, we talked about the various bunny, teddy bear and other stuffed animals you guys got her and are seating an top of her bed headboard. While resting, she had Jr. In one hand and was playing "I am paying you back" with my nipples. Jr. Got excited, she straddled him again. And about another 10 min later, I was d o and e and spent. Showered and left.

I do recommend her and yes, I will be back. Her pictures are as close to reality as any kgirl P.S. Picture will look like.

I can't imagine what a repeat service would be like. Also, maybe next time, I will take a real live bunny!Great review.

Buuuut.

Who are talking about here?

SolarisMan
08-13-23, 17:22
You can double that plus 3!I know that she must be in 42 to 45 years age of range. And considering that I saw her twice in 2017, it gives me a chill to think that I banged her when she was 15! But in all honesty, she does not need to hide her age. She makes up in experience and the theatrical that she puts on with each session and she still is a good looking woman. Although a lot can change in 5-6 years!

Eddy1010
08-13-23, 18:58
Is screening through picture of I'd / license the only way it's usually done?

AristotleP
08-13-23, 19:26
"Ina Now I know why she is popular. ".

That should have been the subject line. LOL, not sure what I did with it or where it went!

Great review.

Buuuut.

Who are talking about here?

AristotleP
08-13-23, 19:29
Sorry, guys, the subject of the below post should have said:

"Ina. Now I know why she is popular!

Maybe I was excited when I was writing it! LOL.

SteveTandberg
08-13-23, 22:20
Sorry, guys, the subject of the below post should have said:

"Ina. Now I know why she is popular!

Maybe I was excited when I was writing it! LOL.Lip fillers both top and bottom. Feels weird.

Definitely MM tits.

Vulcan1009
08-13-23, 22:26

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/allieSo I see that she is choosing K-town this time around, she has been in WLA for the longest time with many regulars. I wonder why.

Also, she was charging a lot more in other city, I wonder what is her BB special consider now, LOL.

Anyone seen her since she got back? And how's overall look and attitude? Also weight?

I know she did more work on her face and tits, lipo and all that, just wonder what is she look like now.

Vulcan1009
08-13-23, 22:46
Has anyone met MJ yet? Her figures loots great, athletic curve not bone dry.

https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mj

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

Also new girl Sua F cup, patio pic looks really good.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sua

SsStuntCock
08-13-23, 23:11
Is screening through picture of I'd / license the only way it's usually done?If you're new to the scene, it's not uncommon. Some of the best orgs won't even respond to new numbers. Just straight up radio silence. So be glad someone's even giving you a chance to do the no-pants-dance with Korea's best export, probably.

AristotleP
08-13-23, 23:19
Is screening through picture of I'd / license the only way it's usually done?Not just an I'd / license, but also -.

Photo of your I'd (Do not hide anything).

Selfie & Selfie with your Id.

paystub or proof of your job (Can be a LN profile or business card).

(some also ask for) Photo of any 2 physical mails under your name and address.

(some say) If missing any of above, I won't reply back!

I am surprised they don't ask sample blood from your first born or an Experian credit report.

Non I'd route they ask for.

Your Name, Race, Age.

3 Korean providers name / reference # or HX handle if you have 3 recent rates.

I have not understood how you get a provider name / reference # if you are new to the hobby or the area. Most of the providers don't speak English,. But, there are HX providers that don't require verification. That you may be able to start from. Coming from the TX and NY AMP scene, where your wood at the door is used to verify you, this is new to me. Veterans may be able to better assist.

AristotleP
08-13-23, 23:27
Which agency / site would you recommend for a newbie looking for a relatively simple to set up a bb meeting? Nothing out there, just vanilla bb.

Thinking about going with kgirls but unsure, what do you guys think?Most have the same girls. But, some seem to have more than others. You can check this list of agencies out and decide who you want to go with.

"https://rentry.co/kgirls#los-angeles".

Most require similar levels of verification some require selfie and others don't, if you go the Id route.

Bastard Chorum
08-13-23, 23:35

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/suaSua's a rebrand. Name was Hanbyeoul and a few others.

SolarisMan
08-14-23, 00:20
So I see that she is choosing K-town this time around, she has been in WLA for the longest time with many regulars. I wonder why? I believe that each area (MW, K_Town, WLA) has its own sets of clients that would not want to travel to other part of the town. It does take a good 25-30 minutes from MW to WLA in the horrendous traffic these days! And the construction at MW seems to never ends!

LoveAsianGirls
08-14-23, 01:41

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/suaI saw Sua a couple days ago. Does not really look like photos. Tits are not F cup but easily DD cup and natural. Tits great for doing Russian. Not curvy like Kimmy or Cona. Boxy with no hips to speak of. Ass kind of flat when standing but nice view when in doggie. Good BBBJ with tongue swirl on head of cock. Tongue goes mia sometimes during DFK but if you remind her she will oblige with tongue. Glad I saw her, making my fantasies of her a reality but service and passion was just average so a one and done for me.

PumpNDump
08-14-23, 11:51
Kbliss Monday rollcall.

Chupacabra
08-14-23, 14:26
I had a dream that I spent time with Kendal at CG. In that dream Kendal looked to be in her mid to late 40's with virtually no resemblance to her pics (maybe back in the 90's). She had a dismal attitude right from the start. No hello or eye contact or anything remotely friendly at the door, just a scowl and a gesture toward the chair. She didn't respond to any of my small talk. I must have put my shoes in the wrong place, because she sighed loudly, bent down and moved them six inches from where I had put them, then gestured toward the bedroom. Not once had she touched me, mind you. Red flags were flying everywhere, but I went ahead and TOFTT. Best part was the shower, I was definitely scrubbed raw with her ajumma claws. As you can guess, the service that followed in this dream was mechanical, uninspired and seemed to fluctuate somewhere between irritation and disgust the entire time. I skipped the shower after one pop and went home to recover from the vicious blow to my ego. I can get scorned by women just fine in real life without a donation. Is this what the S&M / dominatrix bros pay for? The mind boggles. Anyway, hopefully she has saved enough for retirement because it's definitely time to hang up the spurs for that old gunslinger. Maybe she can get a second job abusing the elderly at a nursing home, or castrating livestock.

In short, gentlemen, my dream was a bit of a nightmare. I'm confident I won't have that dream ever again and I hope you don't, either.

FoxFall
08-14-23, 15:55

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/suaYeah mj pics look good. I couldn't find any reviews on her might have to make a appointment to see her this week to try her out. If I do I'll let you know what I think.

Vulcan1009
08-14-23, 22:01
I saw Sua a couple days ago. Does not really look like photos. Tits are not F cup but easily DD cup and natural. Tits great for doing Russian. Not curvy like Kimmy or Cona. Boxy with no hips to speak of. Ass kind of flat when standing but nice view when in doggie. Good BBBJ with tongue swirl on head of cock. Tongue goes mia sometimes during DFK but if you remind her she will oblige with tongue. Glad I saw her, making my fantasies of her a reality but service and passion was just average so a one and done for me.When you mentioned the word boxy, it gave me a strong sense of Erika, she got a giant tits all natural but she also got a bear back and no hips to speak to. Like a middle age ajumah with big tits and do labor work like chopping pig legs in the street market.

Vulcan1009
08-14-23, 22:57
Allie's back to fulfill everyone's fantasy of having a child out of wedlock.https://www.sweetasiangem.com/allie

Has any one of you visited Allie since she got back? Curious how she is right now.

Thanks!!

SsStuntCock
08-14-23, 23:27
So what is that mean? She is ugly / old / bone skinny / saggy skin / scar / small tits / no ass / inward nips but tight box only? Seem like you only remember the tight box but nothing else, LOL.

Can you share a bit more detail other then her box, LOL.Tami's tight box stands out cause I really do think it's top 5 in California in terms of natural tightness, as opposed to a strong kegel game. Facewise, I thought she looked like this photo of Cherry AKD in the Bay. Her body was fantastic for a spinner lover like myself. The only time I could tell her age was at the entrance where it was brighter. But by no means is she old or Milfy. Moldy she is not! Def closer to 30's than 40's. Her silhouette is that of a 18 yo cheerleader on top of the pyramid formation.

HexenDuction
08-14-23, 23:47
You know, the way "Virginia is for lovers"!

I have to admit I was a little disappointed when I saw Suah in the entrance of the apartment. Her face was kind of homely, and did look a little "boxy", as big thigh girls will. But, her body looked a lot better sans clothing. As a matter of fact, I would say her figure is similar to the former Mistress X. Not as cute in the face, but her boobs looked much better. And, everything about her felt good. Her BJ had a lot of suction, and firm tongue action. I had to stop her because I thought there was a chance I was going to blow right out of the gate. I could tell she was going to be right when I had my tongue up her cooter. Her puss felt snug, and wet in bedside dog, and she had a defined waist, and plenty of ass to grab. I also had to give up this position because I thought I was going to lose it. I also had to stop 69 pretty early because, well, you know! I figured I should get her in MISH, and stop fighting the feeling! She was totally engaged, and had a good attitude the whole time. She was a little cagey with the LFK, but I think it was in a teasing sense. Sometimes Kgirls with this shape are just my jam, at least for a while. I saw Miss X three times, and I saw one of the Kimmys three times. I've been rotating through the BB Specials, and feel the all have something to offer, but I haven't been repeating too much. I've got a feeling that Suah might not be around too long, so if you find any of this of interest you should investigate!

I saw Sua a couple days ago. Does not really look like photos. Tits are not F cup but easily DD cup and natural. Tits great for doing Russian. Not curvy like Kimmy or Cona. Boxy with no hips to speak of. Ass kind of flat when standing but nice view when in doggie. Good BBBJ with tongue swirl on head of cock. Tongue goes mia sometimes during DFK but if you remind her she will oblige with tongue. Glad I saw her, making my fantasies of her a reality but service and passion was just average so a one and done for me.

LoveAsianGirls
08-15-23, 01:35
When you mentioned the word boxy, it gave me a strong sense of Erika, she got a giant tits all natural but she also got a bear back and no hips to speak to. Like a middle age ajumah with big tits and do labor work like chopping pig legs in the street market.Yep. Forgot about Erika. Shape wise that is good comparison. Sua has softer body all around than Erika did.

Oc Amper
08-15-23, 11:19
I had a dream that I spent time with Kendal at CG. In that dream Kendal looked to be in her mid to late 40's with virtually no resemblance to her pics (maybe back in the 90's). She had a dismal attitude right from the start. No hello or eye contact or anything remotely friendly at the door, just a scowl and a gesture toward the chair. She didn't respond to any of my small talk. I must have put my shoes in the wrong place, because she sighed loudly, bent down and moved them six inches from where I had put them, then gestured toward the bedroom. Not once had she touched me, mind you. Red flags were flying everywhere, but I went ahead and TOFTT. Best part was the shower, I was definitely scrubbed raw with her ajumma claws. As you can guess, the service that followed in this dream was mechanical, uninspired and seemed to fluctuate somewhere between irritation and disgust the entire time. I skipped the shower after one pop and went home to recover from the vicious blow to my ego. I can get scorned by women just fine in real life without a donation. Is this what the S&M / dominatrix bros pay for? The mind boggles. Anyway, hopefully she has saved enough for retirement because it's definitely time to hang up the spurs for that old gunslinger. Maybe she can get a second job abusing the elderly at a nursing home, or castrating livestock.

In short, gentlemen, my dream was a bit of a nightmare. I'm confident I won't have that dream ever again and I hope you don't, either.Let's not use this silly 'Dream' stuff. Just state what did or didn't happen. Talking about dreams has lost its novelty long ago.

PumpNDump
08-15-23, 11:46
Kbliss Tuesday availability.

LC310
08-15-23, 14:03
Let's not use this silly 'Dream' stuff. Just state what did or didn't happen. Talking about dreams has lost its novelty long ago.I stop reading as soon as I see one of these fantasy tropes. You know the review will never provide any valuable information.

LaMancha
08-15-23, 14:43
I stop reading as soon as I see one of these fantasy tropes. You know the review will never provide any valuable information.Actually if you do read his dream it was a useful review of Kendal. He did not have a good time and he explained why. My visit with her was not as bad but certainly was not very good. She is very distant.

GoldDust58
08-15-23, 15:19
When you mentioned the word boxy, it gave me a strong sense of Erika, she got a giant tits all natural but she also got a bear back and no hips to speak to. Like a middle age ajumah with big tits and do labor work like chopping pig legs in the street market.She is a pretty big thick girl. I'm surprised no one recognizes her pics. She was at KTE last year using the names Baby Han and Baby Hana. She comes back a few times to La every couple months and has worked around the US.

GoldDust58
08-15-23, 15:21
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/allie

Has any one of you visited Allie since she got back? Curious how she is right now.

Thanks!!Same here anyone can give us updates on Allie? I'm hoping she hasn't gained weight and actually lost weight. A previous version of her she has a nice healthy body but last visit before she left WLA she was too thick for taste. Service wise I expect still nonstop action. If she can get that weight back down she would be a MILF in her prime.

PePe44
08-15-23, 19:58
Got you some details from my conquests:

Tight box.

CL (Priva) so tight almost can't move. She smiles and laughs about it.

Yuha tight natural with kegel death grip.

Teeny (gone) great natural tightness.

Chu tight but workable.

Mimi3 tight but a blocker and good at it. You will only get so far into her.

Silvi pull your cover off tight.

Lily OC Cuties she tight from doggy. Looks YMMV.

White dang she tight.

Coco that my friends is natural tight box.

Kegel box.

Gold great but slow paced kegel box.

Bora3 fluttering kegel is a must try.

Viki classic kegel box.

Lucky honorable mention kegel box.

Leila nice kegel box.

Ari great sexy kegel box.

Reah great grippy kegel box.

Vulcan1009
08-15-23, 22:06
Tami's tight box stands out cause I really do think it's top 5 in California in terms of natural tightness, as opposed to a strong kegel game. Facewise, I thought she looked like this photo of Cherry AKD in the Bay. Her body was fantastic for a spinner lover like myself. The only time I could tell her age was at the entrance where it was brighter. But by no means is she old or Milfy. Moldy she is not! Def closer to 30's than 40's. Her silhouette is that of a 18 yo cheerleader on top of the pyramid formation.Okay, seem like Tami is very similar to Mini in terms of overall package. Age wise Nicole is far from it on the older side but I could imagine they have similar body.

I should try it out once I got time, is her tits C or D cup on her frame? Was is veiny like Nicole?

Some how big veiny tits turns me on, anyone smaller then C I get turned off no matter how cute or pretty they are, LOL.

Vulcan1009
08-15-23, 22:12
Same here anyone can give us updates on Allie? I'm hoping she hasn't gained weight and actually lost weight. A previous version of her she has a nice healthy body but last visit before she left WLA she was too thick for taste. Service wise I expect still nonstop action. If she can get that weight back down she would be a MILF in her prime.I have a feeling that someone did visited Allie since she got back but didn't want to say anything since it was negative.

I mean most of vets here knows Allie from her top notch service and personality, body wise, that's the key now.

Some mongers tend to keep it to themselves if it was not good and only share the good reviews here just in case of black listed.

But don't worry, spill it out!! Now days are no longer M days that exclusive, every girl at least have two bookers or up to 6 if I may, LOL.

Come on!!

SsStuntCock
08-15-23, 22:50
Okay, seem like Tami is very similar to Mini in terms of overall package. Age wise Nicole is far from it on the older side but I could imagine they have similar body.

I should try it out once I got time, is her tits C or D cup on her frame? Was is veiny like Nicole?

Some how big veiny tits turns me on, anyone smaller then C I get turned off no matter how cute or pretty they are, LOL.Definitely not D. And I don't recall any veins like Nicole.

But I will say her box is smaller than Nicole. I pushed my luck in DG as I tested her limits. She eventually reached behind to give me friendly slap as if to say, "Dude take it easy on my cervix. ".

MiamiHeat2020
08-15-23, 23:12
Tami's tight box stands out cause I really do think it's top 5 in California in terms of natural tightness, as opposed to a strong kegel game. Facewise, I thought she looked like this photo of Cherry AKD in the Bay. Her body was fantastic for a spinner lover like myself. The only time I could tell her age was at the entrance where it was brighter. But by no means is she old or Milfy. Moldy she is not! Def closer to 30's than 40's. Her silhouette is that of a 18 yo cheerleader on top of the pyramid formation.That type of face in your attached pic hits the spot for me! If I walked in to see Tami, is that what I can truly expect? I don't want to be disappointed LOL so if there are any closer comparisons, I'd love to see that.

MiamiHeat2020
08-15-23, 23:14
Yeah mj pics look good. I couldn't find any reviews on her might have to make a appointment to see her this week to try her out. If I do I'll let you know what I think.From the photoshop she looks like she has a chubby stomach area imo.

Wwwhiteenzo
08-15-23, 23:52
That type of face in your attached pic hits the spot for me! If I walked in to see Tami, is that what I can truly expect? I don't want to be disappointed LOL so if there are any closer comparisons, I'd love to see that.I'd say that photo is close. The photos in ad aren't far off honestly but she's for sure older than what they would lead you to believe. I may repeat, so I'd give it a chance.

SsStuntCock
08-15-23, 23:53
That type of face in your attached pic hits the spot for me! If I walked in to see Tami, is that what I can truly expect? I don't want to be disappointed LOL so if there are any closer comparisons, I'd love to see that.Imo, that pic is closer than her ad, at least when I saw her in the Bay in late July. But if you want me to assist you in lowering your expectations I can. So I'll add that I've had better DFK and eye contact.

SsStuntCock
08-15-23, 23:54
Got you some details from my conquests:

Tight box.

CL (Priva) so tight almost can't move. She smiles and laughs about it.

Yuha tight natural with kegel death grip.

Teeny (gone) great natural tightness.

Chu tight but workable.

Mimi3 tight but a blocker and good at it. You will only get so far into her.

Silvi pull your cover off tight.

Lily OC Cuties she tight from doggy. Looks YMMV.

White dang she tight.

Coco that my friends is natural tight box.Great post my guy! Now all that's missing is your POV on Tami.

SolarisMan
08-16-23, 00:06
I have a feeling that someone did visited Allie since she got back but didn't want to say anything since it was negative.

I mean most of vets here knows Allie from her top notch service and personality, body wise, that's the key now.

Some mongers tend to keep it to themselves if it was not good and only share the good reviews here just in case of black listed.

But don't worry, spill it out!! Now days are no longer M days that exclusive, every girl at least have two bookers or up to 6 if I may, LOL.

Come on!!FYI, trust me on this issue that most of the girls read review board actively. And if you see them regularly, they get piss if you write negative stuff on them. So, your assumption can be right on money.

SixDNine
08-16-23, 00:25
That type of face in your attached pic hits the spot for me! If I walked in to see Tami, is that what I can truly expect? I don't want to be disappointed LOL so if there are any closer comparisons, I'd love to see that.Take everything with a grain of salt. If she was so great she would still be up in the Bay Area.

SsStuntCock
08-16-23, 01:23
Take everything with a grain of salt. If she was so great she would still be up in the Bay Area.Which begs the question of why Celine would leave all that money on the table, so to speak.

PumpNDump
08-16-23, 11:22
Kbliss humpday harlot availability. Booker stated Krystal should be back to service our deviant needs in another month. Definitely worth the wait for stockpiling that load so it can be deposited into her pink receptacle.

GoldDust58
08-16-23, 12:30
Take everything with a grain of salt. If she was so great she would still be up in the Bay Area.I don't believe that is the only reason girls travel between norcal and socal. Every girl has their reason for moving around. Even norcal stars have been a bust down here and they are the next best thing up there. LA is a tougher market for longevity. Certain expectation need to be met and not every girl will be talk of the town down here. Norcal if she is with the right org she would be killing it. Forums are full of simps for the orgs and girls. Really can't say girls leave because business is bad. I think several factors come into play. They just want to make quick fast money imo. That's why they move around often. Some girls are satisfied and some seem money hungry.

Update: I asked the booker and she said she is in the US for a super short time. She spend half of time in norcal and the other half is here in socal. I haven't seen her myself because she is way under my preferred size limit. Too damn small.

KGConn
08-16-23, 12:33
Which begs the question of why Celine would leave all that money on the table, so to speak.Her visa only allowed her to stay for a couple of months. She said she wanted to see what it was like working in the US before committing to a longer stay. She'll be back around the end of the year.

AlexisDavis
08-16-23, 13:29
Which begs the question of why Celine would leave all that money on the table, so to speak.She's ensuring that there can be more money on the table in the future. Girls that overstay their visas are not allowed to come back. For example, once NG leaves she's gone for good.

NooGooGee81
08-16-23, 13:38
I have a feeling that someone did visited Allie since she got back but didn't want to say anything since it was negative.

Come on!!Allie is the same as she has been, her body is just as sexy as before and service has gotten even better.

Rick James B
08-16-23, 14:11
This happened to my first ATF: Olive in 2010.

I'd take her over Elle. Olive looks: Take Elle: Add an inch in height, add an inch in hips, reduce an inch in waist.

Reduce boobs to b-cup (and make them natural), make face less cute but more elegant.

Olive was more passionate in bed, but also would tell you went you got too rough. She didn't like it when I was devouring her tits (due to being so turned on by her body). She actually interrupted me by saying "soft, soft, soft" as I was going to town.

If anyone remembers: SoE. If Elle and SoE had a kid, it would be Olive.

She's ensuring that there can be more money on the table in the future. Girls that overstay their visas are not allowed to come back. For example, once NG leaves she's gone for good.

JoseMan
08-16-23, 15:45
Allie is the same as she has been, her body is just as sexy as before and service has gotten even better.Anyone else wants to 2nd motion to compel discovery on that statement?

JoseMan
08-16-23, 15:51
Which begs the question of why Celine would leave all that money on the table, so to speak.Celine had greatest and cutest face but she lacked stamina. I saw her few times just because of her beautiful face but the session was best described as true young DDG with rightfully having a serious GPS syndrome. She always bragged about how guys were raving about her; it sort of got old after 2nd time because she really couldn't perform.

GoldDust58
08-16-23, 16:16
She's ensuring that there can be more money on the table in the future. Girls that overstay their visas are not allowed to come back. For example, once NG leaves she's gone for good.They're not always gone for good. If you chat with them when they return they can tell you how they've been able to get back in. It's an entertaining tale. There are risk of denial or not being successful, just like the thousands of border jumpers that try every day. Chinese Korean Thai South American hoes are always trying to enter illegally. It is easier to keep the esta visa status clear if you do not overstay. They overstay mainly because there is more risk to return a second time with the esta visa. Once you've come to the US and stay for 2-3 months before visa ends and don't have an explanation of how you supported yourself, they will deny you the 2nd or 3rd time you use it get in. You'll then need to go to the US embassy to get a real visa which I assume is a pain in the ass. This isn't only for kgirls. Even civilians do this everyday. Using tourist visa as a method to work in the US without a permit or with the intent over overstaying is super common.

Watch how to catch a smuggler LOL. Sometimes they will have foreign escorts trying to get in. One recent one in NZ where popular Chinese twins were trying to get inside. They had already set up appointments with mongers too. They told their story about their vacation. They searched their phone and found texts and pics with their ho names and ads. Back to China they went.

LC310
08-16-23, 16:23
Actually if you do read his dream it was a useful review of Kendal. He did not have a good time and he explained why. My visit with her was not as bad but certainly was not very good. She is very distant.Who knows as it was a dream. 🤣.

ObviousAlias
08-16-23, 17:35
So I'm on the fence here. I'm looking for a no holds bar pse duo and my choices are between Sophia and Lily in OC or Tina and Becca in West LA. The only one I've seen out of the bunch is Sophia. Anyone willing to tip the scales with info? Specific info on the duo itself would be especially appreciated.

JoseMan
08-16-23, 18:08
Kbliss humpday harlot availability. Booker stated Krystal should be back to service our deviant needs in another month. Definitely worth the wait for stockpiling that load so it can be deposited into her pink receptacle.

Viki Hana Tami Maia Juni Ina Mini.Krystal might be in northern Ca!

GhtTwentyK
08-16-23, 18:20
Same here anyone can give us updates on Allie? I'm hoping she hasn't gained weight and actually lost weight. A previous version of her she has a nice healthy body but last visit before she left WLA she was too thick for taste. Service wise I expect still nonstop action. If she can get that weight back down she would be a MILF in her prime.I saw Allie. It was my first time with her, so I can't compare her body to what it was like in the past. She's a little thick. Not fat; she has a flat stomach but some junk in the ass and thighs. Very similar to Baby Joo (not the fresh Baby Joo of 2022 but the heavier one we have now). Also, like Baby Joo, Allie has a fantastic rack. She gave me one of the best titfucks I've had in my life.

Apart from the great Russian action, I wasn't really awestruck by her performance. I was expecting Phoebe or Megan level PSE. She was kind of subdued. Maybe we didn't click or she was having an off day. It's fine, I'm glad I finally got around to seeing her. But I won't be repeating.

Majieroero
08-16-23, 18:25
I know this was a topic before, and no I don't really care if a girl is NK or SK, but I'm just curious if anyone knows who's actually from the North vs South now a days. Again, I don't have a preference either way, but I'm curious to see if there are any distinct differences in their service / appearance / attitude based on their nationality background. Not trying to push any hot buttons here, so hopefully no one feels offended or uncomfortable, but I'm interested to hear any insights if this conversation is kosher to have on the board.

Vulcan1009
08-16-23, 19:03
Allie is the same as she has been, her body is just as sexy as before and service has gotten even better.LOL, as for your "same as before" I wonder how long that before was. She has been thick for at least a year or two.

I met her since she 1st started yearrrrrrs ago and was slim athletic, nice rack and bubbly with PSE service to the top and was M exclusive.

From what GhtTwentyK said about her appearances, I would say pretty spot on, she is thick now, and flat tummy because of lipo not work out.

She kept them fat on the ass and thighs and also them tits.

As mentioned from GhtTwentyK in service, I have never heard any monger didn't like Allie's skill no matter how fat and ugly they can be, she is always good and consistent.

So in this case, I think she has been flying around to different town for new client because the client base here is shrinking with all the new girls coming in younger, better in many ways.

Or she is finally starting to burn out like many retired legend was. And on that topic, many legends of her time are long gone, she is prob the only one left.

TempletonRat
08-16-23, 20:05
Who knows as it was a dream.I used to read Word Up magazine.

Veni1
08-16-23, 21:57
LOL, as for your "same as before" I wonder how long that before was. She has been thick for at least a year or two.

I met her since she 1st started yearrrrrrs ago and was slim athletic, nice rack and bubbly with PSE service to the top and was M exclusive.

From what GhtTwentyK said about her appearances, I would say pretty spot on, she is thick now, and flat tummy because of lipo not work out.

She kept them fat on the ass and thighs and also them tits.

As mentioned from GhtTwentyK in service, I have never heard any monger didn't like Allie's skill no matter how fat and ugly they can be, she is always good and consistent.

So in this case, I think she has been flying around to different town for new client because the client base here is shrinking with all the new girls coming in younger, better in many ways.

Or she is finally starting to burn out like many retired legend was. And on that topic, many legends of her time are long gone, she is prob the only one left.Allie's website stats used to list her at 110 lbs. Now it says 95 lbs. I don't know that many gals that are 5'1"- 5'2" with DD tits (or more) who can tip the scales below 100 lbs. But it has to be emphasized that she still exudes sexuality and she is a service queen. I think we all have to ask ourselves what we want when we go to see a gal. For me, an ice cold nose in the air trophy fuck just doesn't do it.

SolarisMan
08-16-23, 22:49
I know this was a topic before, and no I don't really care if a girl is NK or SK, but I'm just curious if anyone knows who's actually from the North vs South now a days. Again, I don't have a preference either way, but I'm curious to see if there are any distinct differences in their service / appearance / attitude based on their nationality background. Not trying to push any hot buttons here, so hopefully no one feels offended or uncomfortable, but I'm interested to hear any insights if this conversation is kosher to have on the board.If you are Korean, you will know the difference by their accent, their pronunciations and also sometimes on how they spell their first names as there are some subtle differences in variation. If you are not Korean, you can safely assume that majority of North Korean women are shorter; they are rougher on edges and much tougher personalities.

PussyDestroyr
08-17-23, 00:47
So I'm on the fence here. I'm looking for a no holds bar pse duo and my choices are between Sophia and Lily in OC or Tina and Becca in West LA. The only one I've seen out of the bunch is Sophia. Anyone willing to tip the scales with info? Specific info on the duo itself would be especially appreciated.Scales, forget that, do both.

James D 2004
08-17-23, 01:37
I know this was a topic before, and no I don't really care if a girl is NK or SK, but I'm just curious if anyone knows who's actually from the North vs South now a days. Again, I don't have a preference either way, but I'm curious to see if there are any distinct differences in their service / appearance / attitude based on their nationality background. Not trying to push any hot buttons here, so hopefully no one feels offended or uncomfortable, but I'm interested to hear any insights if this conversation is kosher to have on the board.Why? You wouldn't be able to tell a Korean from Japanese or Chinese for that matter. Not even if you are Japanese, Korean or Chinese. And and S Koreans have different accents. But I doubt if you can tell the difference between Chinese and Taiwanese accents. You can rely on some stereotypes about and. Korea. But if they all wear Chanel and use Japanese cosmetics, really hard to tell.

Omfgitzjin
08-17-23, 02:59
I know this was a topic before, and no I don't really care if a girl is NK or SK, but I'm just curious if anyone knows who's actually from the North vs South now a days. Again, I don't have a preference either way, but I'm curious to see if there are any distinct differences in their service / appearance / attitude based on their nationality background. Not trying to push any hot buttons here, so hopefully no one feels offended or uncomfortable, but I'm interested to hear any insights if this conversation is kosher to have on the board.These days are a bit harder to tell. I can generally tell when they say certain words. It comes off sharper and a little different. Plus if a kgirl can speak good Chinese, its a good indication they may have come from NK.

PePe44
08-17-23, 03:10
Great post my guy! Now all that's missing is your POV on Tami.On the TDL. I'm a little pensive since her past reviews were tepid. But yes I'm intrigued for sure. Will give you an update.

KingsFoil
08-17-23, 10:24
FYI, trust me on this issue that most of the girls read review board actively. And if you see them regularly, they get piss if you write negative stuff on them. So, your assumption can be right on money.I made some mistakes in my past and as such made some personal rules:

1) Never tell a booker my forum name.

2) Never tell a provider my forum name.

3) Never post on the same day as an appointment. Sometimes not even even same week.

4) Never have the same name across multiple platforms, (HX, here, TER, etc).

Just my opinion, but I don't ever want to be accused of schilling, or tempted by any of them to give anything other than an honest review. It's a hard ban from this valuable resource, or a permanent title change at least.

SolarisMan
08-17-23, 10:57
I made some mistakes in my past and as such made some personal rules:

1) Never tell a booker my forum name.

2) Never tell a provider my forum name.

3) Never post on the same day as an appointment. Sometimes not even even same week.

4) Never have the same name across multiple platforms, (HX, here, TER, etc).

Just my opinion, but I don't ever want to be accused of schilling, or tempted by any of them to give anything other than an honest review. It's a hard ban from this valuable resource, or a permanent title change at least.Great rules! But somehow I have found that certain bookers are very good on finding what your forum names are without you telling them! So, my #5 rule is to stay low profile.

SolarisMan
08-17-23, 11:00
These days are a bit harder to tell. I can generally tell when they say certain words. It comes off sharper and a little different. Plus if a kgirl can speak good Chinese, its a good indication they may have come from NK.Yes! I have noticed that most NK are somehow fluent in Chinese language and they are not fan of their Chinese clients! Also, the NK tend to hang out together, work in same house, play cards together and know each other very well.

PumpNDump
08-17-23, 11:46
Kbliss Thursday roster.

AristotleP
08-17-23, 12:17
What is up with appointment times that start at 10, 15, 20, 40, or 45 past the hour? Are the ladies hydrating and taking a soreness break or the expectation is 45/50 min is the new 60 min?

I normally don't hang around for the full 60 min, but, I am not sure what the expectation here is?

PePe44
08-17-23, 12:23
Great post my guy! Now all that's missing is your POV on Tami.Was Tami name in NCA Sera? If so. She made a few stops down here in LA before as Sera.

GoldDust58
08-17-23, 12:45
Was Tami name in NCA Sera? If so. She made a few stops down here in LA before as Sera.You are thinking of LA Sera. I haven't seen Tami but she is not LA Sera. LA Sera was out east just a few weeks ago if I am not mistake. LA Sera used to work in norcal under her own org called Bay Area Asian. She did doubles always with whoever she has as roommate.

SsStuntCock
08-17-23, 13:17
You are thinking of LA Sera. I haven't seen Tami but she is not LA Sera. LA Sera was out east just a few weeks ago if I am not mistake. LA Sera used to work in norcal under her own org called Bay Area Asian. She did doubles always with whoever she has as roommate.What he said. LA Sera was never known for being an ultra-spinner either. Speaking of which, Miso is back. Upcharging again of course. Next.

Majieroero
08-17-23, 13:42
Yes! I have noticed that most NK are somehow fluent in Chinese language and they are not fan of their Chinese clients! Also, the NK tend to hang out together, work in same house, play cards together and know each other very well.This all makes sense. I guess I'm more curious to know the difference as it pertains to this hobby specifically. (I. E. NK girls are more prone to offering BBFS, price difference between SK vs NK, etc) By the guess of omfgitzjin and your response, I'm assuming there aren't much distinction in terms of services or looks.

PePe44
08-17-23, 14:26
You are thinking of LA Sera. I haven't seen Tami but she is not LA Sera. LA Sera was out east just a few weeks ago if I am not mistake. LA Sera used to work in norcal under her own org called Bay Area Asian. She did doubles always with whoever she has as roommate.There is another Sera and I saw she is linked to Tami in rebrands. Saw that Sera and she was not my cup o tea. Some tattoos, kind of mechanical service, strong breath but yes she had a tight box. Something just did not drive me to ever want to repeat but hard to recall.

Jeff1976
08-17-23, 15:12
Same Sugar! 😍.
I went through Stelia from HX.That's really good news. She has been around for quite a while. At least 7-8 years, from back with ******** was a thing. Not sure about Stelia as a booker. She is probably still up on Tom's (Thom's?) site an Bookergray. If she can work weekends, it means she isn't commuting out of town, for her regular job, anymore.

HapaBoy86
08-17-23, 15:20
You are thinking of LA Sera. I haven't seen Tami but she is not LA Sera. LA Sera was out east just a few weeks ago if I am not mistake. LA Sera used to work in norcal under her own org called Bay Area Asian. She did doubles always with whoever she has as roommate.LA Sera is on the eastcoast touring gaining new clients and possible new living opportunities.

ZebraZebra
08-17-23, 19:15
What is up with appointment times that start at 10, 15, 20, 40, or 45 past the hour? Are the ladies hydrating and taking a soreness break or the expectation is 45/50 min is the new 60 min?

I normally don't hang around for the full 60 min, but, I am not sure what the expectation here is?Most girls have a 10 minute break between clients.

Vulcan1009
08-17-23, 22:39
Has anyone met MJ yet? Her pictures looks really good, slim athletic type.

If you did, please share, thanks.

Bastard Chorum
08-17-23, 23:29
Was Tami name in NCA Sera? If so. She made a few stops down here in LA before as Sera.

You are thinking of LA Sera. I haven't seen Tami but she is not LA Sera. LA Sera was out east just a few weeks ago if I am not mistake. LA Sera used to work in norcal under her own org called Bay Area Asian. She did doubles always with whoever she has as roommate.

What he said. LA Sera was never known for being an ultra-spinner either. Speaking of which, Miso is back. Upcharging again of course. Next.Yes Tami's previous incarnation was Sera when she was working out of San Mateo, not to be confused with LA Sera.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230712211323/https://www.sexykshop.com/

Bastard Chorum
08-17-23, 23:42

I normally don't hang around for the full 60 min, but, I am not sure what the expectation here is?You should be getting most of the hour (e. G. If her appointment starts at 11 am, her next client should be scheduled at 12:10 pm or 12:15 pm depending on the org.) It's a break to clean up, fix makeup / outfit, catch up on laundry, rest, snack, smoke break, etc. For most reputable bookers, they don't schedule the girls back to back. One of the more important reasons is to avoid inadvertent monger to monger contact / interaction and to stave off unwanted neighbor attention. On a busy day, imagine if you were a neighbor there and saw different men going in and out of the same room at the top of the hour every hour for the majority of the day. Not to say that spacing 10 - 15 minutes helps much. But better than everyone hour on the hour IMO.

NooGooGee81
08-18-23, 00:22
Anyone hoping to see Allie should do so soon. I had the pleasure of seeing her again today and she informed me that her last day in LA would be Tuesday the 22nd. She said she rather go to other cities where she gets higher rates.

Vulcan1009
08-18-23, 00:53
Anyone hoping to see Allie should do so soon. I had the pleasure of seeing her again today and she informed me that her last day in LA would be Tuesday the 22nd. She said she rather go to other cities where she gets higher rates.Same goes to Nicole, but slower traffic. And to other city, they have less selections of K-girl so it kind of works out. Well.

Tbtbfftb
08-18-23, 02:14
BC. What org do you use that schedules at 12:10 or 12:15. ? I use many and they all operate on the hour or half hour.

You should be getting most of the hour (e. G. If her appointment starts at 11 am, her next client should be scheduled at 12:10 pm or 12:15 pm depending on the org.) It's a break to clean up, fix makeup / outfit, catch up on laundry, rest, snack, smoke break, etc. For most reputable bookers, they don't schedule the girls back to back. One of the more important reasons is to avoid inadvertent monger to monger contact / interaction and to stave off unwanted neighbor attention. On a busy day, imagine if you were a neighbor there and saw different men going in and out of the same room at the top of the hour every hour for the majority of the day. Not to say that spacing 10 - 15 minutes helps much. But better than everyone hour on the hour IMO.

Omfgitzjin
08-18-23, 02:14
Just had a visit with Cindy after a bit of a hiatus from seeing these sugar babies. I missed having a hot kgirl so I pulled the trigger on Cindy since the reviews were pretty good.

Overall she was great, but definitely much older. Its her in the photos, but its HEAVILY photoshopped. She's definitely upwards into her late 40's / early 50's.

Great tits, has some belly fat but doesn't look terrible, almost no ass which was a shame. It is true how the other reviewers say she looks like JAV star Reiko Kobayakawa.

Don't get me wrong, she's attractive and the session was hot and steamy, but most likely won't repeat due to age as I like them in the 25-35 age range.

I was kinda glad we didn't have to use the living room area with the curtain, we were able to use the bedroom. Got a glimpse of her roommate (I think its yami).

NooGooGee81
08-18-23, 02:56
Same goes to Nicole, but slower traffic. And to other city, they have less selections of K-girl so it kind of works out. Well.Its not slow for them, theyre still very much busy here. They rather go where the rates are higher. A lot of girls have expressed that it's hard working in LA and SJ and would rather go elsewhere and make more money for the same amount of work.

Nienhull
08-18-23, 08:46
I'm poking around in this thread as I'm going to be in LA next month. I know that AMPs are infamous about fake photos although I have been proven wrong with some of the NYC places. I came across this profile, and not only is this not an accurate set of pics, it's CGI / AI created. Is it safe to assume that all the photos are to be considered total BS as well?

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/wine

Nienhull
08-18-23, 09:00
Interesting options y'all have here and a bargain deal for a quick BBBJ for less than what I'd pay at aamp was so good I was half expecting to arrive with handy with some kisses on the mushroom tip. I was pleasantly mistaken. Jeje herself is fairly cute and had a very bouncy attitude as expected of someone her age. BBBJ was solid and this woman knows I had 15 minutes but it seemed like she was trying to set a new personal best and broke out every trick in the book and had me writhing in the seat as this woman made love to me with her mouth. Slaps the dick on her tongue a few times and even a couple bounces on her nips before making me cover her tits in my baby batter. She timed it perfectly as she kissed me goodbye with my nut dripping down her well-endowed breasts.

Some superb fellatio *Chefs kiss* and I would be a repeat of this option as the price for a damn good nut is too good to pass up.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/jejeAre her pictures accurate?

RockItAllNite
08-18-23, 09:11
Just had a visit with Cindy after a bit of a hiatus from seeing these sugar babies. I missed having a hot kgirl so I pulled the trigger on Cindy since the reviews were pretty good.

Overall she was great, but definitely much older. Its her in the photos, but its HEAVILY photoshopped. She's definitely upwards into her late 40's / early 50's.

Great tits, has some belly fat but doesn't look terrible, almost no ass which was a shame. It is true how the other reviewers say she looks like JAV star Reiko Kobayakawa.

Don't get me wrong, she's attractive and the session was hot and steamy, but most likely won't repeat due to age as I like them in the 25-35 age range.

I was kinda glad we didn't have to use the living room area with the curtain, we were able to use the bedroom. Got a glimpse of her roommate (I think its yami).Damn! Wish you said she had Reiko's body because then I could tolerate her face. Reiko is one of my JAV favs. Her body kills.

SixDNine
08-18-23, 09:13
There is another Sera and I saw she is linked to Tami in rebrands. Saw that Sera and she was not my cup o tea. Some tattoos, kind of mechanical service, strong breath but yes she had a tight box. Something just did not drive me to ever want to repeat but hard to recall.It is the same girl. She was not popular / busy in Nor Cal thus the reason she's in LA.

SsStuntCock
08-18-23, 09:31
There is another Sera and I saw she is linked to Tami in rebrands. Saw that Sera and she was not my cup o tea. Some tattoosTattoos of what, located where? I don't recall any and I usually pick up on that sorta thing.

Rpd1952
08-18-23, 11:13
Yes Tami's previous incarnation was Sera when she was working out of San Mateo, not to be confused with LA Sera.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230712211323/https://www.sexykshop.com/LA Sera went by the name Sera when she first started in Los Angeles in 2011. She then went up to SF Bay Area and specifically added the "LA" to her name because some other Bay Area girl was already using the name Sera.

SolarisMan
08-18-23, 11:29
Its not slow for them, theyre still very much busy here. They rather go where the rates are higher. A lot of girls have expressed that it's hard working in LA and SJ and would rather go elsewhere and make more money for the same amount of work.I respectfully digress from that assessment. I texted two bookers last week on Friday and decided to book and both girls that I wanted are two popular girls. I texted the booker before 9:00 AM and both girls had availability at noon and 1:00 PM for same day. Recently one of my regular rotation has gone up north and I checked with her via KKT on why she left LA and she told me: "More customers in northern ca".

PumpNDump
08-18-23, 11:52
Kbliss Friday meat selection.

SsStuntCock
08-18-23, 19:41
BC. What org do you use that schedules at 12:10 or 12:15. ? I use many and they all operate on the hour or half hour.Definitely a thing with orgs in the Bay. Similarly, they go out of their way to remind dudes stuff like: Pls wait & be discreet 🤫 *Don't enter the building until u get the next step* or Pls make sure NOBODY is around b4 u go to the unit door. Keep walking & come back when it's clear.

Because lets face it. When your balls are overflowing with baby batter, unfortunately discretion and decorum might be the last thing on your mind.

Not me waiting for LA POs to remind dudes to leave the gd balloons at home.

MiamiHeat2020
08-18-23, 21:30
Hana.

Ina.

Elle.

Mira.

Maia.

U-mi.

Tami.

Baby Peach.

Ari.

Sunny.

Mini.

TrolleyDodger
08-18-23, 21:42
Saw Tina from SAG (goes by Tanya on Bookergray) recently. Had fun but nothing to write home about. Very sweet girl, tiny body with nice big nipples and an even tinier pussy. Her face is not ugly but rather plain. She can take one hell of a pounding that's for sure. Wasn't a bad session, It's just that I was expecting her to be under 25 but she appears to be pushing 30. I've been banging older Asians all year and wanted a younger one for a change so that's probably what is bringing her score down. As stated, I had fun, did multiple positions and got full penetration in all of them with zero cock blocking, even when I pounded her hard and or went with deep long strokes. Dropped 2 loads into her tiny **** and that's probably it for me and her. Will try and book a younger one under 95 lbs next time. Still worth a visit if you like them under 100 lbs.

Bastard Chorum
08-19-23, 00:34
BC. What org do you use that schedules at 12:10 or 12:15. ? I use many and they all operate on the hour or half hour.Frankly, I've whored myself out to a bunch of orgs. Aside from the very small and fringe orgs that aren't worth the hassle to vet, I am confident in saying I've used 85% or more of the orgs at on point or another. Heck, I've got appointments 5 minute past the hour a few times.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you mainly prefer booking at a specific time of day, then that's all you'll see. I've booked morning, midday, and evening time slots from a variety of different orgs so have come across a wide spread of possible appointment times. Moreover, some orgs are very strict with timing so a girl has a set schedule while her roommate is staggered relative to hers. On the other hand, some bookers are more lenient and have some wiggle room in timing to ensure a booking. Regardless, the timing shouldn't matter much. It's vastly more important that the girl gets some time in between to freshen up and prepare for the next customer. I'm sure you'll heard or read of horror stories where girls are so swamped and neck deep in cock that she's overworked, extremely irritable, and/or have an unexpected "leftover" surprise for the unfortunate bastard next in line.

SturdyBirdy
08-19-23, 00:51
Hana.

Ina.

Elle.

Mira.

Maia.

U-mi.

Tami.

Baby Peach.

Ari.

Sunny.

Mini.From that list, I've only seen Ari and Mini. But you already know where I stand. Just go see Ari. She's in the elite tier.

Vulcan1009
08-19-23, 02:12
So gents, do you like spinner?

Do you like tight pussy?

Do you like to scrap your little head on top of k-pussy's ceiling?

Do you like Nicole but want something even better?

Look no further, Tami is a Nicole 2. 0 or even 3. 0!!

Tami is younger, less ewok and big eyes with more pointy face like almond.

Her pussy is so tight that I had to do just the head for the 1st 5 minutes and when I go all in, I reached dead end right the way with a loud moan, or gasp.

Why Nicole's little sister? Because she is tinier then Nicole, skinnier then Nicole and younger, prettier then Nicole. Or the smallest girl I have ever met even vs to legend Hana.

Tits are smaller MM but indeed not shy to be sucked and fuddled.

In a way, she is better then Nicole in everyway just one size smaller tits like big B or small C on her 28 bust or so frame, looks big on her tho.

In another word, for over 15 years of mongering, I can say she is the #1 tightest pussy I have ever entered and shortest pussy I have poked.

Not going into any detail for deeds anymore, her service is good, slow and sensual but if you take the lead, everything is green.

I have not sweat this much for a long time and this drained, holy cow every stroke I took felt like heaven sucking my dick.

I will repeat before she leave and if you wait, she would be gone in a month.

OH, and its going to rain heavily, so bring your umbrella. The storm is coming!!

SsStuntCock
08-19-23, 02:28
In another word, for over 15 years of mongering, I can say she is the #1 tightest pussy I have ever entered and shortest pussy I have poked.Top 5 smallest box in California, and apparently Tami ain't 4-5 hehe. Glad to know my posts were not for naught.

PePe44
08-19-23, 09:32
Tattoos of what, located where? I don't recall any and I usually pick up on that sorta thing.More and more I'm being convinced this is not the same Sera or Serina that came from NCA. Ok she moves back to the TDL!

SsStuntCock
08-19-23, 10:17
Saw Tina from SAG (goes by Tanya on Bookergray) recently. Had fun but nothing to write home about. Very sweet girl, tiny body with nice big nipples and an even tinier pussy. Her face is not ugly but rather plain. She can take one hell of a pounding that's for sure. Wasn't a bad session, It's just that I was expecting her to be under 25 but she appears to be pushing 30. I've been banging older Asians all year and wanted a younger one for a change so that's probably what is bringing her score down. As stated, I had fun, did multiple positions and got full penetration in all of them with zero cock blocking, even when I pounded her hard and or went with deep long strokes. Dropped 2 loads into her tiny **** and that's probably it for me and her. Will try and book a younger one under 95 lbs next time. Still worth a visit if you like them under 100 lbs.Thanks for the review. "Pushing 30" doesn't seem that old IMO, so thanks for adding that, as "pushing 40" is more of a deterrent. When it comes to age, facial wrinkles (eg crows feet around the eyes) and looseness of skin can be indicators. Any thoughts on those with her?

I'm curious if anyone can compare Tina / Tanya and Tami.

PumpNDump
08-19-23, 12:36
Kbliss Saturday roundup.

MiamiHeat2020
08-19-23, 17:07
From that list, I've only seen Ari and Mini. But you already know where I stand. Just go see Ari. She's in the elite tier.Haha yeah I eventually will; just wanted to know where some of the girls I haven't seen fall relative to the ones I have seen.

SolarisMan
08-19-23, 17:14
Hana.

Ina.

Elle.

Mira.

Maia.

U-mi.

Tami.

Baby Peach.

Ari.

Sunny.

Mini.Face:

1. Celine.

2. you-mi.

3. Ina.

3. NG (Tie).

4. Ari.

5. Sunny.

6. Maia.

7. Hana.

8. Mini.

Body:

1. U-Mi

2. NG.

2. Ina.

3. Miai.

3. Celine (tie).

4. Ari.

5. Sunny.

6. Hana.

7. Mini.

Service:

1. Ina.

2. Sunny.

2. Ari.

3. Hanna.

4. U-Mi.

5. Miai.

6. NG.

7. Mini.

8. Celine.

DanJanson
08-19-23, 17:25
Curious if there is a difference?

Getagrip
08-19-23, 17:29
So I'm on the fence here. I'm looking for a no holds bar pse duo and my choices are between Sophia and Lily in OC or Tina and Becca in West LA. The only one I've seen out of the bunch is Sophia. Anyone willing to tip the scales with info? Specific info on the duo itself would be especially appreciated.I've been eyeing that duo myself. I've visited Sophia a bunch of times, even though it takes 45 minutes each way. I just love the way that she fucks. IDK about Lily, whom I've never met, but the idea of a Sophia duo just sounds great. I hope that someone reports back.

Leocat2020
08-19-23, 18:17
Curious if there is a difference?Nope, no difference.

BuildingGuy
08-19-23, 19:02
More and more I'm being convinced this is not the same Sera or Serina that came from NCA. Ok she moves back to the TDL!La Sera is in Boston. She plans to stay on the East coast. https://bostontopten10.com/la-sera.

AkaLegend
08-19-23, 19:31

Do you like tight pussy?

Her pussy is so tight that I had to do just the head for the 1st 5 minutes and when I go all in, I reached dead end right the way with a loud moan, or gasp.

Why Nicole's little sister? Because she is tinier then Nicole, skinnier then Nicole and younger, prettier then Nicole. Or the smallest girl I have ever met even vs to legend Hana.

In a way, she is better then Nicole in everyway just one size smaller tits like big B or small C on her 28 bust or so frame, looks big on her tho.

In another word, for over 15 years of mongering, I can say she is the #1 tightest pussy I have ever entered and shortest pussy I have poked.

Not going into any detail for deeds anymore, her service is good, slow and sensual but if you take the lead, everything is green.

I have not sweat this much for a long time and this drained, holy cow every stroke I took felt like heaven sucking my dick.

OH, and its going to rain heavily, so bring your umbrella. The storm is coming!!Thanks for the recommendation, I've seen her and she is a blast. Literally a dopple ganger of Kobe Tai.

TempletonRat
08-19-23, 20:50
I prefer when the K-girl isn't into it at all and acts tormented by my dick.

Its like to old porn star Raven, who went through the motions with a thousand yard stare while her fuck team partner Ginger Lynn acted all bubbly and turned on.

I'll take Raven, thank you!

Barebacking
08-20-23, 00:26
I just saw Kendal today. Hot girl, older than pics, amazing body, fake tits, and really tall for a Korean girl. Would I repeat? No, she seemed out of it and wasn't providing a repeatable service. Shame. Condoms optional though so that's always good!

MiamiHeat2020
08-20-23, 06:19
La Sera is in Boston. She plans to stay on the East coast. https://bostontopten10.com/la-sera.Love to see some toned abs like that. All k-girls should be doing yoga / pilates.

MiamiHeat2020
08-20-23, 06:22
Face:

1. Celine.

2. you-mi.

3. Ina.

3. NG (Tie).

4. Ari.

5. Sunny.

6. Maia.

7. Hana.

8. Mini.

Body:

1. U-Mi

2. NG.

2. Ina.

3. Miai.

3. Celine (tie).

4. Ari.

5. Sunny.

6. Hana.

7. Mini.

Service:

1. Ina.

2. Sunny.

2. Ari.

3. Hanna.

4. U-Mi.

5. Miai.

6. NG.

7. Mini.

8. Celine.Very interesting thanks! You-mi is likely going to be my next MW appt. You haven't seen Elle yet?

PumpNDump
08-20-23, 11:38
Kbliss Sunday funday listing.

TrolleyDodger
08-20-23, 13:42
Thanks for the review. "Pushing 30" doesn't seem that old IMO, so thanks for adding that, as "pushing 40" is more of a deterrent. When it comes to age, facial wrinkles (eg crows feet around the eyes) and looseness of skin can be indicators. Any thoughts on those with her?

I'm curious if anyone can compare Tina / Tanya and Tami.Not old at all, just that I've been banging older Asians lately and wanted a little bit of youth for a change. She had no visible signs of aging poorly, her body was good. Pussy was tiny, along with the rest of her body. I was just expecting younger. Her pics are very P.S. Since she does not look as cute / young in person. As mentioned, she's not ugly just plain. But being able to easily put her body in any position I wanted with zero effort due to her sub 90 lb weight sure was fun.

Rizzler808
08-20-23, 15:57
Was in the mood for some larger fun bags and after some brief reads, Cindy seemed like the right choice given that I'm partial to top tier service more than anything. Cindy definitely fulfilled that given that her BBBJ was probably the closest PSE I've ever had. She could've been giving a rendition of a young Asa Akira with her ability to grip my dick and choke on it without gagging. I was able to feel the back of her throat and enjoyed watching her slapping herself silly with my fun stick. She was very into the entirety of the session and not a clock watcher which may be my biggest pet peeve as I understand they need to get ready for the next customer but I paid for my time too. She let it extend the full hour and during the time she didn't pick up her phone or let her attention drift from anything than making me feel the center of attention. Overall, big tits, fun fuck, and pretty decent massage. Thanks for the intel on this one boys.

LoveFromFrank
08-20-23, 16:36
I see the labels every now and then and am curious as to what constitutes a woman to receive such a label by one of the bigger agencies?

LoveFromFrank
08-20-23, 16:38
Curious if there is a difference?The only thing that may carry a difference outside of the kgirl scene is bb could mean BBBJ only for non-kgirls.

PogeyBait
08-20-23, 16:57
Saw Miso and found that I may have a spinner fixation now. Never been able to throw around and have my way with such a small lady but here I am. Very good service and nice man mades to have fun with. I'm extremely average in terms of cock size but I looked fucking huge when I hit it from behind and let her ride me. Pretty sweet and easy service queen.

Chupacabra
08-21-23, 01:57
I just saw Kendal today. Hot girl, older than pics, amazing body, fake tits, and really tall for a Korean girl. Would I repeat? No, she seemed out of it and wasn't providing a repeatable service. Shame. Condoms optional though so that's always good!There's been more than one poor to mediocre review of this one. Time for her to retire. Or at least move on and rebrand herself somewhere else.

SolarisMan
08-21-23, 11:18
There's been more than one poor to mediocre review of this one. Time for her to retire. Or at least move on and rebrand herself somewhere else.Oh. Kendal, Kendal, Kendal! It seems that I got lucky on my one visit!

Comment on her look: She is definitely older, taller with an average face or below average face but she did service me very well on one occasion that I visited her. I did not repeat due to her face.

PumpNDump
08-21-23, 11:57
Kbliss Monday availability roster.

SleeperPleasur
08-21-23, 20:02
Was having a stressful week and the Hurricane didn't help either and it was too risky to go out and see someone. Today was my day off and hit up BG for Aran.

Usual schtick I got there earlier than usual and was given the go ahead on in. I brought a postmates bag just to not look sus.

Door opened and WHAM, no hesitation she started with a DFK then pulled out junior and BBJ, we haven't gotten into the room yet and it's getting good. She then brought me into the room where she laid on the bed for a tease. I'm already undressing and she's being playful on the bed. After we went to the shower and I couldn't wait and we fucked in the shower for a little bit, I've been out of the game for a while and forgotten how tight kgirls are. I nearly busted but waited until we got to bed.

We got to the bed and the main action started, I sat on the edge of the bed, she kneeled over and BBJ to Titfucking to more BBK then onto 69, she responds well to eating her out but we stopped early cause she just wanted to fuck, so she puts on a thong and then rubs her body on me, she positioned herself to where I can stick junior in and in it went. We went from CG, RCG, Doggy, then mish, it was in Mish that she used her toys to make it more interesting, she enjoys being dominated. Her nips are sensitive and they look juicy. Finished round 1 inside.

After she gave a massage which felt great. I kind of got scared because for a moment we thought we heard knocking on the door but thankfully it was her roommate making some lunch in the kitchen still had me on edge.

Round 2 started after and the best position during that was doggy, and again she tired herself up and put on a mouth collar, I forgot to mention she wore a choker. I digress, after doggy. I went into Mish and finished inside.

She is the girl in pics, she even has the red and blue bikini, she wore it during our 2 nf fond to prove she's the girl. She even asked "you believe I am real girl".

I would def repeat.

AristotleP
08-21-23, 20:38
The gods of mongering aligned, appointment fell through and end up with Maia. I was a little agitated that the appointment time came and went when I txted the booker. Maia and the roommate were ready almost simultaneously and mongers needed to be staggered. Maia was wearing almost a jeans underwear that slightly opened up her cheeks and made her circular butts even bigger. Her reddish blond hair perfectly compliments her skin ton, her perfectly sized Dish MMs complete her YHA overall look. She can't be any older than her mid 20's.

After the exchange of formalities about hygiene, we started the deed with me seating at the edge of the bed with my legs open and she kneeling between my legs with her legs wide open. She started sucking and playing with Jr. I was watching her head going up and down and her but starting to swirl through the floor to ceiling mirror. The more she went down on me and the more she struggled to fit Jr. In her throat and choked (not gaged) the more she got turned on and the more she wanted to please Jr. After about 5 minutes of that, she touched herself and was amazed by the amount of fluid she picked up and started to finger herself. I took her hands and held it by my thighs so she can't. As she started twerking, swirling and swearing under her breath I see her open knees starting to close so she can apply pressure on her P* I held her knees apart with my ankles and a few minutes later I feel her P* drool on my right ankle. I pulled her up, played with her perfectly sized nipples and licked her all over her upper torso before she ended up on the bed on her back with legs wide open begging me to DATY. After several minutes of that, almost wrestling up and down the bed with arched back and moaning that makes me think I am the most talented cunnilingus king around, I let Jr. Have a play date with her clit and let her test just his head. After a few minutes of that I see her arching and moving closer and closer wanting me to enter her. I went all the way in leaving nothing, but balls out. After about 40 minutes of doing to her everything I can think of, I ran out of positions. She RCG rod me to completion.

Repeat? I have already since I didn't believe duplicating what I experienced was possible. It was.

SsStuntCock
08-21-23, 21:44
(Aran) is the girl in pics, she even has the red and blue bikini, she wore it during our 2 nf fond to prove she's the girl. She even asked "you believe I am real girl".From her pics, her plastic surgery doesn't look bad at all. But you just saw her, so what say you?

SolarisMan
08-21-23, 21:50
Was having a stressful week and the Hurricane didn't help either and it was too risky to go out and see someone. Today was my day off and hit up BG for Aran.

Usual schtick I got there earlier than usual and was given the go ahead on in. I brought a postmates bag just to not look sus.

Door opened and WHAM, no hesitation she started with a DFK then pulled out junior and BBJ, we haven't gotten into the room yet and it's getting good. She then brought me into the room where she laid on the bed for a tease. I'm already undressing and she's being playful on the bed. After we went to the shower and I couldn't wait and we fucked in the shower for a little bit, I've been out of the game for a while and forgotten how tight kgirls are. I nearly busted but waited until we got to bed.

We got to the bed and the main action started, I sat on the edge of the bed, she kneeled over and BBJ to Titfucking to more BBK then onto 69, she responds well to eating her out but we stopped early cause she just wanted to fuck, so she puts on a thong and then rubs her body on me, she positioned herself to where I can stick junior in and in it went. We went from CG, RCG, Doggy, then mish, it was in Mish that she used her toys to make it more interesting, she enjoys being dominated. Her nips are sensitive and they look juicy. Finished round 1 inside.

After she gave a massage which felt great. I kind of got scared because for a moment we thought we heard knocking on the door but thankfully it was her roommate making some lunch in the kitchen still had me on edge.

Round 2 started after and the best position during that was doggy, and again she tired herself up and put on a mouth collar, I forgot to mention she wore a choker. I digress, after doggy. I went into Mish and finished inside.

She is the girl in pics, she even has the red and blue bikini, she wore it during our 2 nf fond to prove she's the girl. She even asked "you believe I am real girl".

I would def repeat.Aran is non-stop action. Her body is nice but face leaves much to be desired.

ZebraZebra
08-22-23, 02:17
The gods of mongering aligned, appointment fell through and end up with Maia. I was a little agitated that the appointment time came and went when I txted the booker. Maia and the roommate were ready almost simultaneously and mongers needed to be staggered. Maia was wearing almost a jeans underwear that slightly opened up her cheeks and made her circular butts even bigger. Her reddish blond hair perfectly compliments her skin ton, her perfectly sized Dish MMs complete her YHA overall look. She can't be any older than her mid 20's.

After the exchange of formalities about hygiene, we started the deed with me seating at the edge of the bed with my legs open and she kneeling between my legs with her legs wide open. She started sucking and playing with Jr. I was watching her head going up and down and her but starting to swirl through the floor to ceiling mirror. The more she went down on me and the more she struggled to fit Jr. In her throat and choked (not gaged) the more she got turned on and the more she wanted to please Jr. After about 5 minutes of that, she touched herself and was amazed by the amount of fluid she picked up and started to finger herself. I took her hands and held it by my thighs so she can't. As she started twerking, swirling and swearing under her breath I see her open knees starting to close so she can apply pressure on her P* I held her knees apart with my ankles and a few minutes later I feel her P* drool on my right ankle. I pulled her up, played with her perfectly sized nipples and licked her all over her upper torso before she ended up on the bed on her back with legs wide open begging me to DATY. After several minutes of that, almost wrestling up and down the bed with arched back and moaning that makes me think I am the most talented cunnilingus king around, I let Jr. Have a play date with her clit and let her test just his head. After a few minutes of that I see her arching and moving closer and closer wanting me to enter her. I went all the way in leaving nothing, but balls out. After about 40 minutes of doing to her everything I can think of, I ran out of positions. She RCG rod me to completion.

Repeat? I have already since I didn't believe duplicating what I experienced was possible. It was.I've seen her roommate Ina about 20+ times now and never ran into any mongers, not sure if I'm lucky or if the bookers just do a good job of staggering the appt times. I've always wondered, say if I book Ina at x hour then what's the chance that her roommate also has an appointment at the same time? How come our my paths never cross with another monger? It would be pretty funny convo if we were to both knock on the same door. How would the convo go? "You must be here to see Maia, because I'm here to see Ina" LOL.

Leocat2020
08-22-23, 02:41
I've seen her roommate Ina about 20+ times now and never ran into any mongers, not sure if I'm lucky or if the bookers just do a good job of staggering the appt times. I've always wondered, say if I book Ina at x hour then what's the chance that her roommate also has an appointment at the same time? How come our my paths never cross with another monger? It would be pretty funny convo if we were to both knock on the same door. How would the convo go? "You must be here to see Maia, because I'm here to see Ina" LOL.LOL. Yes, bookers are usually very aware of this and to make sure awkward moments like that are at a minimum.

I went to see Sugar again today and requested a 3 pm appointment and mamma-san replied, "3:15 better". This gives her time to freshen up and take in a brief smoke break or snack. It also staggers us in vs that exact scenario of both mongers going to the same door at the exact same time.

This also is why most of these girls have their clocks running ten minutes fast.

Oh and BTW. Sugar was very sweet today, she is my A. T. F. 😋 I'm just glad she only charges 3. 2 bones. Happy wallet!

Happy hunts!

RockItAllNite
08-22-23, 08:54
I see the labels every now and then and am curious as to what constitutes a woman to receive such a label by one of the bigger agencies?IMHO. Legends have most of these things in common; longevity, repeatability, performance and looks.

Nienhull
08-22-23, 09:20

Do you like tight pussy?

OH, and its going to rain heavily, so bring your umbrella. The storm is coming!!Please forgive me, but what shop is this?

AristotleP
08-22-23, 11:08
I've seen her roommate Ina about 20+ times now and never ran into any mongers, not sure if I'm lucky or if the bookers just do a good job of staggering the appt times. I've always wondered, say if I book Ina at x hour then what's the chance that her roommate also has an appointment at the same time? How come our my paths never cross with another monger? It would be pretty funny convo if we were to both knock on the same door. How would the convo go? "You must be here to see Maia, because I'm here to see Ina" LOL.I am sure it is not easy being roommates especially if one is talented or a spinner and has back-to-back appointments while the other doesn't. At least in this case, they have separate showers and mongers have little chance of running naked into each other LOL.

Ideally, I know this is a fantasy, if I show up a little early or on time and the provider is not ready and the roommate is free, I would like to get a 5 min preview BJ. Like you go to the ice cream store to get your favorite flavor but they let you taste a new flavor with the hopes you will comeback for that flavor? LOL.

AristotleP
08-22-23, 11:25
Please forgive me, but what shop is this?A few sites featuring Tami.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/tami

https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle

PumpNDump
08-22-23, 11:46
Kbliss Tuesday funtime list.

Barebacking
08-22-23, 13:25
Anyone tried Gia from topangels?

LatearRiver
08-22-23, 14:37
Very interesting thanks! You-mi is likely going to be my next MW appt. You haven't seen Elle yet?Agree with high placement of Ina and Sunny. Really good combination of face, body and most importantly, service quality. Service can be a little tricky with both, but once you figure out what makes them go, you can be rewarded. I have received the best service from the more average looking, but these two are exceptions.

LC310
08-22-23, 15:05
Please forgive me, but what shop is this?https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/tami

or

https://kbliss.net/tami

SturdyBirdy
08-22-23, 15:34
Can anyone suggest a spinner with curves? Looking for someone who's shorter than 5', has at least a C cup, and has an ass that pops.

Based on what I've read, Miso fits this description, but CGLA told me she left again today.

I met with Betty (aka Molli on some sites), and I didn't like her build. Some hips, but no ass. Boobs were "frontloaded" so that the bulk of them were toward the nipples, making it look like they were stretching her chest skin out. Kinda looked like a softball in a sock.

Tami would fit the bill if she had a better ass.

Any help here?

SolarisMan
08-22-23, 17:18
Agree with high placement of Ina and Sunny. Really good combination of face, body and most importantly, service quality. Service can be a little tricky with both, but once you figure out what makes them go, you can be rewarded. I have received the best service from the more average looking, but these two are exceptions.Sunny is a LEGEND in service and Ina is just naturally a sweet person with an easy going and great demeanor.

SunsetMando
08-22-23, 20:49
Sunny is a LEGEND in service and Ina is just naturally a sweet person with an easy going and great demeanor.Sunny is a GEM.

AlexisDavis
08-22-23, 21:26
Hana.

Ina.

Elle.

Mira.

Maia.

U-mi.

Tami.

Baby Peach.

Ari.

Sunny.

Mini.Face: NG Ina Elle Mira Maia you-mi Ari.

Body: Elle Maia NG you-mi Ina Ari Mira.

Service: Elle Maia Ina NG Mira Ari you-mi.

You-mi is a rebrand of Joy from MyKupcake from many years ago, for those who remember. Her body is still the same, one of the nicest bubble butts on a small body, similar to Maia. Not a fan of her face, but one thing in particular about her that stands to for me is that she feels really really good, especially in DG. I usually last an entire hour, but I can never last long with her.

Can anyone suggest a spinner with curves? Looking for someone who's shorter than 5', has at least a C cup, and has an ass that pops.

Based on what I've read, Miso fits this description, but CGLA told me she left again today.

I met with Betty (aka Molli on some sites), and I didn't like her build. Some hips, but no ass. Boobs were "frontloaded" so that the bulk of them were toward the nipples, making it look like they were stretching her chest skin out. Kinda looked like a softball in a sock.

Tami would fit the bill if she had a better ass.

Any help here?

You didn't miss out on much tbh. I said this before a couple years back, but I really cannot consider Miso a spinner. She is not proportionately small (like Hana or Lily or Lady Belle who I consider real spinners), she is just short, almost like a midget.

Sample Man
08-22-23, 23:36
Are there any distinct differences when it comes to Chinese places vs Korean agencies?

Location, services, prices, qualities, etc.

Thank you so much in advance.

SturdyBirdy
08-22-23, 23:40
You didn't miss out on much tbh. I said this before a couple years back, but I really cannot consider Miso a spinner. She is not proportionately small (like Hana or Lily or Lady Belle who I consider real spinners), she is just short, almost like a midget.From what I've read, you seem to have met her before she got some MMs to bring her up to a C cup. I've also read that she has a good ass.

Do you have any recs that meet my aforementioned criteria? Shorter than 5 ft, C cup, good ass.

Chef Boyardee
08-23-23, 03:21
I've seen her roommate Ina about 20+ times now and never ran into any mongers, not sure if I'm lucky or if the bookers just do a good job of staggering the appt times. I've always wondered, say if I book Ina at x hour then what's the chance that her roommate also has an appointment at the same time? How come our my paths never cross with another monger? It would be pretty funny convo if we were to both knock on the same door. How would the convo go? "You must be here to see Maia, because I'm here to see Ina" LOL.I haven't had this problem in a long time, but if anyone remembers the Megan / Queen room in PV it was almost an everyday thing. They were both booked solid daily and Queen had a tendency to go over time which messed up the staggered appointment starting times, and the room itself was in a shit location within the building.

FiatVoluptas
08-23-23, 11:09
Are there any distinct differences when it comes to Chinese places vs Korean agencies?

Thank you so much in advance.Chinese provider = Chinese quality product.

Korean provider = South Korean quality product.

PumpNDump
08-23-23, 11:34
Kbliss humpday lineup.

LC310
08-23-23, 14:02

Thank you so much in advance.Chinese = Denny's.

Korean = The Capital Grille.

SsStuntCock
08-23-23, 17:46

Thank you so much in advance.Chinese = Doh!

Korean = Dior.

RawrHard
08-23-23, 18:12
Is Daisy from Magic Land the same one as before? And also does anyone have any information on Tiny?

Also, Miso was proportionally small. She was like a shorter Hana, not like a midget at all. I've seen both, and a midget or two. I would definitely not say that she had curves. I'm pretty sure that Miso from a year or two ago is not the same one today though. I don't know what the current one looks like.

SolarisMan
08-23-23, 18:41
Chinese = Denny's. Korean = The Capital Grille.

How about this one-A bit of twist and humor added to it. :)

Chinese = Denny's that does not wash the dishes and you will find lots of hair in your plate.

Korean=The Capital Grille were the waitress are properly shaved and cleaned the plate after each meal served.

HapaBoy86
08-23-23, 19:44
Chinese = Doh!

Korean = Dior.Ass.

Chinese = smells like moth balls.

Korean = smells fresh or No smell at all.

BoneRanger22
08-23-23, 20:01
There is mini listed on candygirl and sesang. A few years ago there was confusion on a mini and Mina. Mini was a shy little thing that and Mina who was a fuck Machine. But eventually went by mini.

What mini is here now?

SsStuntCock
08-23-23, 20:15
There is mini listed on candygirl and sesang. A few years ago there was confusion on a mini and Mina. Mini was a shy little thing that and Mina who was a fuck Machine. But eventually went by mini.

What mini is here now?Definitely not the shy one. She's been MIA in all of Cali as far as I know.

KingsFoil
08-23-23, 21:27
I've seen her roommate Ina about 20+ times now and never ran into any mongers, not sure if I'm lucky or if the bookers just do a good job of staggering the appt times. Times are not staggered. It's a simple matter of after you park and text you either receive, "Please wait," or, "Okay, ready."

EasyPeasyDong
08-23-23, 21:33
I haven't had this problem in a long time, but if anyone remembers the Megan / Queen room in PV it was almost an everyday thing. They were both booked solid daily and Queen had a tendency to go over time which messed up the staggered appointment starting times, and the room itself was in a shit location within the building.Exactly! One of the worst locations ever.

Like you are cattle being funneled down a chute to a door where everyone can see you waiting and if someone else comes down, you can't get out.

LOL.

Sample Man
08-23-23, 21:50
Haha. Thanks for numerous examples between the two.

Love the analogies.

Time to go hit up some Korean orgs now .

SolarisMan
08-23-23, 23:26
Ass.

Chinese = smells like moth balls.

Korean = smells fresh or No smell at all.Damn! I have never paid attention to the other hole. But I am sure that is a truth.

HapaBoy86
08-23-23, 23:41
Times are not staggered. It's a simple matter of after you park and text you either receive, "Please wait," or, "Okay, ready."The funniest is when you get the to the entrance door just before getting the code to enter.

Booker texts "hold" 5 or 10 minutes"!

You're like Fck!

Than after the 5-10 minutes go by you see that Fat sloppy fck or creepy coke bottle glasses with a greasy hair.

You make eye contact and bam you "both nod your head down! LOL.

Booker texts come in.

You say all hell nah I have to see here after seeing that mother trucker! Haha.

PumpNDump
08-24-23, 12:04
Kbliss Thursday fun foster.

TD Leafs
08-24-23, 12:22
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kendal

Been great year with short return of Ava (glad that I saw her as much as I can) and Kendal has returned.

Great model like tall slender body, beautiful MM breasts. Her ass seemed much better than I remember, maybe it's her slender waist that makes her ass look much bigger.

Def make me feel like she's my GF. Good relaxing massage before 2nd rd.

She plan to stay for awhile but that's what Ava also said. Plan to see her as much as I can for sure.

Now who's next to return?

JoseMan
08-24-23, 12:24
Haha. Thanks for numerous examples between the two.

Love the analogies.

Time to go hit up some Korean orgs now .For every 100 encounters at K-Org, you will leave with 70%-80% good memories and for every 100 encounters in C-Org, you will have 90%-95% horrific memories.

JoseMan
08-24-23, 13:11
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/becca

https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle

Has anyone met Becca? Her picture look up to date and I don't think I have seen her anywhere in L. A before, might be new in town.

Please share some insight, much appreciated, her tits looks lovely and I like them big nips.There is no review of her here at the other place! Has anyone seen her or she is a good one and no one want to share? What is the story here.

Slicer4
08-24-23, 16:09
Received a message from someone I have seen a few times. She sent a photo with circled BDSM items she wanted to try. I am not into BDSM, but sucker me obliged and bought and brought it all, LOL.

The experience was 'next level' explosive for her, for me a bit clumsy having to tie this, strap that, clip this, etc.

*she gave me the ok to message 'generally'(without naming her) about our evening, but to leave juicy details out.

So, if you can figure out who to ask, I left all the toys for why'all to enjoy. She will get better as she advances into this BDSM.

Wrist and ankle straps—-visually cool, fun to clip together.

Collar—-meh.

Gag mouth strap—-fun.

*safety first, setup a SAFE / STOP word / movement with her.

Omfgitzjin
08-24-23, 16:25
The funniest is when you get the to the entrance door just before getting the code to enter.

Booker texts "hold" 5 or 10 minutes"!

You're like Fck!

Than after the 5-10 minutes go by you see that Fat sloppy fck or creepy coke bottle glasses with a greasy hair.

You make eye contact and bam you "both nod your head down! LOL.

Booker texts come in.

You say all hell nah I have to see here after seeing that mother trucker! Haha.Haha I've seen the same thing too many times. The look of relief on the girls face when I walk in is priceless.

TheValleyGod69
08-24-23, 17:40
Been interested in Greek with a kgirl but don't see many offer that. Does anyone have a recommendation for this? Only really saw jaehee offering but I've read bad reports about her.

Doctor Man Toy
08-24-23, 19:12
Haha I've seen the same thing too many times. The look of relief on the girls face when I walk in is priceless.That is why I try to be their first appointment of the day!

TheAbc
08-24-23, 20:50
Received a message from someone I have seen a few times. She sent a photo with circled BDSM items she wanted to try. I am not into BDSM, but sucker me obliged and bought and brought it all, LOL.

The experience was 'next level' explosive for her, for me a bit clumsy having to tie this, strap that, clip this, etc.

*she gave me the ok to message 'generally'(without naming her) about our evening, but to leave juicy details out.

So, if you can figure out who to ask, I left all the toys for why'all to enjoy. She will get better as she advances into this BDSM.

Wrist and ankle straps-visually cool, fun to clip together.

Collar-meh.

Gag mouth strap-fun.

*safety first, setup a SAFE / STOP word / movement with her.Are you posting on the right thread? Most K-girls aren't into this type of stuff.

ZeroAtt
08-24-23, 21:17
I was planning a vacation next year to visit Bangkok, but a friend recommended the Los Angeles kgirl scene.

How complex would the verification process be? I do not have any references. Is it possible to get verified if I am out of state without any references?

SsStuntCock
08-24-23, 22:05
I was planning a vacation next year to visit Bangkok, but a friend recommended the Los Angeles kgirl scene.

How complex would the verification process be? I do not have any references. Is it possible to get verified if I am out of state without any references?Wu-Tang once rhymed, "Can It Be All So Simple. " Well yes. Yes it can.

Give them whatever they ask for. The longer you wait, the longer you're depriving your cock & balls your birthright to inseminate the hottest women you'll ever meet in your lifetime, probably. Period. End of story. Next question.

TempletonRat
08-24-23, 22:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SturdyBirdy
08-24-23, 23:26
To those who've seen Nabi, are these new photos accurate? Wasn't drawn to her based on previous photos, such as the ones you can find on CGLA, but these new ones put her in a different light.

https://www.sugarbaby.la/product-page/nabi-greek-bbspecial

Bastard Chorum
08-25-23, 02:12
Haha I've seen the same thing too many times. The look of relief on the girls face when I walk in is priceless.I actually relish the look of horror and disgust in their eyes when they see my wrinkly old ass. I take my hat off to these girls and their strong mental fortitude.

Bastard Chorum
08-25-23, 02:25

How complex would the verification process be? I do not have any references. Is it possible to get verified if I am out of state without any references?Unfortunately, you're about as SOL as you can be in regards to what the bookers are looking for in a potential client. The easiest route to take is for your friend to vouch you in if he's already in with some of the orgs.

With no references and being out of state, you'll have to comply with the onerous screening requirements they want these days. If you really want to try and willing to disclose what they want: just text the agency who's girls interest you from the link below. Keep it short and simple; something along the lines of "I would like to be screened, what you do need?" should suffice. Good Luck.

https://rentry.co/kgirls

KalvinHobbs
08-25-23, 11:08

How complex would the verification process be? I do not have any references. Is it possible to get verified if I am out of state without any references?Bangkok is fun, you should just go there LOL. The price of a kgirl in LA would get you 10+ girls in TH. I hit a girl up every other day, don't have stamina for everyday when I'm in TH hah.

NuttyLoon
08-25-23, 11:13
To those who've seen Nabi, are these new photos accurate? Wasn't drawn to her based on previous photos, such as the ones you can find on CGLA, but these new ones put her in a different light.

https://www.sugarbaby.la/product-page/nabi-greek-bbspecialIf you weren't drawn to her with her previous photos, then why be drawn to her now?

The one with her standing up, pretty sure was touched up a bit to look a bit thinner, but not a whole lot, IMHO.
I like the pose though, since it makes her look taller.
Shots overall have better lighting than her older ones.

Tattoos were removed, so if they turn you off, then you might want to pass.

You won't be greeted by a whale, if you're afraid of that.
She's definitely in her thirties, but I had a great time with her on multiple dates.

NuttyLoon
08-25-23, 11:18
Been interested in Greek with a kgirl but don't see many offer that. Does anyone have a recommendation for this? Only really saw jaehee offering but I've read bad reports about her.Nabi is back in the SoCal area.

I saw both and Nabi is the better looking of the two.

Been a while, but I felt that I had to lead Jaehee a bit more, but that might be since I saw Nabi multiple times and only saw Jaehee once (time constraints).

PumpNDump
08-25-23, 11:52
Kbliss Friday roster.

SturdyBirdy
08-25-23, 14:25
If you weren't drawn to her with her previous photos, then why be drawn to her now?

The one with her standing up, pretty sure was touched up a bit to look a bit thinner, but not a whole lot, IMHO.
I like the pose though, since it makes her look taller.
Shots overall have better lighting than her older ones.

Tattoos were removed, so if they turn you off, then you might want to pass.

You won't be greeted by a whale, if you're afraid of that.
She's definitely in her thirties, but I had a great time with her on multiple dates.In the new photos, her waist looks tighter and her new haircut with bangs complements her face better. In her old set of photos, there's only one of her looking directly at the camera (naughty nurse costume), but she looks plain in that one. The new photos have more direct shots of her face, and she just looks more inviting and hotter.

Good info. Thank you.

HotManGuy
08-25-23, 15:52
I have time to visit someone this weekend and I'm torn between Ina and Maia. I've seen Ina before but reading through a lot of good things about Maia. Who would you all choose if you had to pick?

LoveFromFrank
08-25-23, 16:02
Bangkok is fun, you should just go there LOL. The price of a kgirl in LA would get you 10+ girls in TH. I hit a girl up every other day, don't have stamina for everyday when I'm in TH hah.I haven't been back to Thailand in a hot minute but my best memories were making out with 3 girls and finger blasting two while a 4th blew me in this go go bar that resembled an airline.

LoveFromFrank
08-25-23, 16:15
Saw a review earlier about Cindy doing duos again so I decided to see what was the biz. She has a new partner named Yami who I have not seen as of yet so I said WTF, its a Friday after all. Cindy and Yami had matching maid outfits at the time of the appointment. I wonder where they get these from haha but I liked it and Cindy as always was busting out of her top. Yami was quite easy on the eyes as well and had a very warm smile. Preview LFK at the door and we took some time to explore each others bodies once donation was given. These two had a lot of chemistry as Cindy does not hesitate to get in deep with myself or her friend. DFK with myself and Yami and before long, both of their tits were enveloping me on both sides.

Yami took me to the showers and delivered a satisfying preview BBBJ. Almost as good as Cindy but I'd say Cindy has me pegged and I've seen her enough times for her to know exactly how I like it. Yami escorted me back to the bedroom and sat on Cindy's face while I went down on her. Cindy didn't take long to cum and she embraced me with Yami's juices all over her lips as I basically fell balls deep into that lovely coin purse. I began pumping Cindy as I made out with Yami as she continued to be serviced by Cindy once more. Seeing Yami's face turn pink with pleasure, I thought it would be ungentlemanly of me to not attend to her as well. I told Yami to bend over Cindy and they needed no more instruction. They began making out as I fucked Yami doggy and watched her ass jiggle each time I plunged my sword in her sheath. I began alternating between the two of them but it didn't feel as good as the porn would suggest so I just gave them 5 minutes each and grappled who I should cum on. I said I was close and the two of them slid on the floor with their tits held like they were at a soup plantation waiting for their bowl to be filled. I gave an excellent showing by painting both of their tits with my would be children and they began meshing their tits together and I could see the cum reflecting off of their breasts. Clean up was standard but this time with Cindy and the remaining 10 minutes were spent with both of them attending to each foot.

A fine Friday my friends, a damn fine Friday.

Mmmmm00
08-25-23, 16:34
Nabi is back in the SoCal area.

Been a while, but I felt that I had to lead Jaehee a bit more, but that might be since I saw Nabi multiple times and only saw Jaehee once (time constraints).Nabi is gross. Hows Nancy?

ItsNotNothing2
08-25-23, 16:35
Allie is the same as she has been, her body is just as sexy as before and service has gotten even better.I must admit that Allie does a damn good job in the realm of what I look for in longterm providers who I choose to rotate. Her English is fairly good as well should you want to shoot the breeze while laying on her love pillows aka her boobs. Late post but my mongering has been tailored to added expenses else where.

Allie was solid and it appears she bounces around according to her reviews. She said she'd be back and hopefully soon as her tits may have been the best I've had on an Asian woman, period. I'm not too much of a spinner lover despite their. Bouncy nature but nothing beats a full bodied Asian woman who looks like those cartoons where a woman's attributes are so highly accentuated, its hard to imagine in real life. Allie definitely exudes the sex and I'd say her attitude does as well. Service oriented and she almost certainly knows what her best traits are physically. She nearly drowned me in her breasts when it came to the riding and held my face so tightly in her boobs that I had to come up for breath when she had me in missionary. Looking for another k-babe until she returns but fuck me is it hard when you get hooked on some top tier pussy.

LatearRiver
08-25-23, 18:27
Nabi is back in the SoCal area.

Been a while, but I felt that I had to lead Jaehee a bit more, but that might be since I saw Nabi multiple times and only saw Jaehee once (time constraints).No question that Nabi is superior and should be the first choice. Nabit is better in all aspects. Down for anything, much better kisser, and great attitude and pretty much will let you do anything you want. My first try with Jaehee was really bad (bad service, bad shower, no kissing, complained it hurt etc) Went back a second time a few months later and she was much better in all aspects, but still did not reach the level of Nabi. Another way to put it is I would never see Jaehee if she did not provide Greek. But I would see Nabi even if she did not.

Majieroero
08-25-23, 18:39
I have time to visit someone this weekend and I'm torn between Ina and Maia. I've seen Ina before but reading through a lot of good things about Maia. Who would you all choose if you had to pick?Both solid choices. Maia is worth a try if you haven't seen her yet. HYA with a banging body and she's an energizer bunny in the sack.

Majieroero
08-25-23, 18:41
For every 100 encounters at K-Org, you will leave with 70%-80% good memories and for every 100 encounters in C-Org, you will have 90%-95% horrific memories.I cannot agree more. I got my feet wet in c-orgs over a decade ago. But as soon as I was introduced to kgirls, there was no turning back.

Vulcan1009
08-25-23, 23:56
I must admit that Allie does a damn good job in the realm of what I look for in longterm providers who I choose to rotate. Her English is fairly good as well should you want to shoot the breeze while laying on her love pillows aka her boobs. Late post but my mongering has been tailored to added expenses else where.

Allie was solid and it appears she bounces around according to her reviews. She said she'd be back and hopefully soon as her tits may have been the best I've had on an Asian woman, period. I'm not too much of a spinner lover despite their. Bouncy nature but nothing beats a full bodied Asian woman who looks like those cartoons where a woman's attributes are so highly accentuated, its hard to imagine in real life. Allie definitely exudes the sex and I'd say her attitude does as well. Service oriented and she almost certainly knows what her best traits are physically. She nearly drowned me in her breasts when it came to the riding and held my face so tightly in her boobs that I had to come up for breath when she had me in missionary. Looking for another k-babe until she returns but fuck me is it hard when you get hooked on some top tier pussy.Do you have any recommendation for someone in LA / WLA that is similar to Allie in all aspect?

Someone that's no upcharge, big tits, curvy but not fat, decent face cute / pretty / saltry and great service.

Since Allie left, I have not find anyone that matches her overall package, Aran was close, Ina was close but both of them are skinnier with smaller tits then Allie.

Heard Niya is close to Allie but much taller and service went down hill, so I never actually tried after she lowed her rate to all inclusive.

Who else would you recommend?

Vulcan1009
08-26-23, 00:00
I haven't been back to Thailand in a hot minute but my best memories were making out with 3 girls and finger blasting two while a 4th blew me in this go go bar that resembled an airline.Since this is a BB thread, I wonder how often you get BB or how open are they when money talk, and how much of talk to open that BB?

Lets say we have 340 all inclusive here for a k-doll, as someone stated that you could get 10+ Thai girl, does that mean each bang is only $34 dollar or less?

Just wondering, LOL.

Vulcan1009
08-26-23, 00:01
I have time to visit someone this weekend and I'm torn between Ina and Maia. I've seen Ina before but reading through a lot of good things about Maia. Who would you all choose if you had to pick?There ya go, Ina 1st and Maia as back up, if you like big tits, Aran is a great workout too.