PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168

SolarisMan
06-06-23, 12:41
There's just too many (young) guys out there with huge piles of discretionary income. I can't compete with them and I won't even try. I can't even bring myself to frequent the 340 ladies anymore.I hate to be an ass but these days with 99% of BB flat rate girls, you get the really bottom of the barrel talents. There have been many regretful moments in the past six months when I walk into the room and see who is behind the door.

That is why I am making a hard turn on K-Girl in general and if I do visit, I plan to stick to high quality bookers like CA_Kdolls.

BigBear818
06-06-23, 13:31
This girl Baby Katie trying to get 40 more than the current upcharge. This is really getting out of hand guys. Please vote with your wallets and let them know this is not a new level.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-katieIf the prices are too high, just quit seeing them. The Bay area is more expensive and people have more money because of the technology industry. I respect the fact that the Bay Area mongers have control of their own economy and the providers are also respecting them by lowering their prices for the Johns to cum in and play. We need to gain and take control of our economy in our community, respectfully so that the providers here can respect us as well by being forced to lower their prices.

AsianBaller1
06-06-23, 14:26
Seeing newly imported cya and hya getting fully booked daily is sign that allow pimps to raise the prices. Not all mongers from this forum, there are quite handful of them from private party from what I was told.

Unfortunately this is the current trend. I believe there are more mongers now than before. New money from young blood.

PogeyBait
06-06-23, 15:48
Saw a new name grace the budget minded list and Cindy was recommended so wth. Short woman with large tits. Easily DD or bigger to be honest. Soft black hair with a spankable ass. Session was easy going and she was very warm as I entered. Sly smile and a enough English to banter back and forth with for some playful flirtation. She was a sweetheart and helped me undress before scrubbing me down with the aforementioned fat tits across the back and front. I was on the hhr crunch and genuinely couldn't wait after she started giving me a soapy HJ that after we had dried off, she obliged me for BBBJ in the bathroom and got up on the countertop and left a series of handprints on the mirror as I took her right then and there.

Aesthetic scene if it were being filmed not going to lie. The mirror was still foggy and when I turned her over, the faint reflection of her face as I pounded her in doggy was cinematic. Took the cpie well and had it drip a bit as she caught her breath from the quickie that it was. The second shower was like the first except that I couldn't busy as she tried jerking me for a quick second pop but it was too sensitive still so we we ended up just making out for the remainder of the time before cuddling under the rooms Christmas like lights. Great service and great price. I would definitely repeat as the price of her time was 2/3 of most girls on the market now. Now I have enough for a second session before the weekend LOL.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cindy

Chancas
06-06-23, 16:03
This girl Baby Katie trying to get 40 more than the current upcharge. This is really getting out of hand guys. Please vote with your wallets and let them know this is not a new level.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-katieThe bookers enable this by allowing anyone to have upcharges or charge more than $340 all in.

Kanntt
06-06-23, 16:10

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-katieThey can price what they want, they are just setting their client demo. Instead of getting $340 x 7 appt, they can get 1 x $460 (upcharge) + 5 x $360, maybe that's what she wanted.

Not all mongers seek BBFS. So the upcharge is not a factor in their selections.

So just ignore the Upcharge girls if you only want BBFS for standard price. ($340-$360) It just gets old on complaints on upcharge this and upcharge that.

If you can afford upcharge BB, good for you. Its like some can afford to pay for $150 steak and some think its not worth it.

Loafy
06-06-23, 16:27
Legends are; popular, and don't need to change their names, cause they build a brand, they have something that makes Mongers return (I. E. Service, face, body) they have longevity.

And many repeats.With the exception of personal reasons, yeah. Reah went by many names before going full UTR. Then again, some of these legends have dedicated clients to sustain them without new johns.

Tbtbfftb
06-06-23, 16:59
CA K dolls is high quality?? They seem to have the same girls as everyone else no??

I hate to be an ass but these days with 99% of BB flat rate girls, you get the really bottom of the barrel talents. There have been many regretful moments in the past six months when I walk into the room and see who is behind the door.

That is why I am making a hard turn on K-Girl in general and if I do visit, I plan to stick to high quality bookers like CA_Kdolls.

AlexisDavis
06-06-23, 17:12
CA K dolls is high quality?? They seem to have the same girls as everyone else no??I also have a personal positive bias towards CAKD girls. Most of their girls are booked by other bookers now (and this wasn't the case many years ago), but not vice versa. So while their girls are not exclusive, I don't have to worry about picking one of their girls and being heavily disappointed, whereas other bookers are a game of Russian roulette. I rarely venture into someone new, but if I were to pick a girl I'd never seen before from CAKD, I'm most likely going to have an okay time, because they don't book crappy girls.

Elle, Cami, Jazmin, NG, Rose, Vivian, Harper, Rebecca is / was basically the main roster and they are all top tier. Even the new additions Mira, Haven, and Chloe aren't bad compared to the dangers that are out there. Not to mention the booker is super nice to me.

ZebraZebra
06-06-23, 20:47
Finally got approved for Hana so decided I would try her out.

There was a 5 minute delay but the booker said I still had an hour appointment which was nice.

Greeted at the door by Hana who kept saying "long time no see! Even though I never met her before but I just went with it. 🤣.

Skipped the BT and shower as I was clean. She stripped me while DFKing and went right into the BBBJ. Her BBBJ is really good, she was swirling her head left and right around my cock, I almost lost it right there and I usually don't come from BBBJs.

She mounted me bare and I deposited a load deep inside her in less than a minute.

She cleaned up and gave me a nice massage then we went for round 2. BBBJ and then cowgirl where I came again.

Overall she is very friendly and energetic and service oriented and I would definitely recommend her.

Personally I wouldn't repeat because her face and body aren't really my cup of tea.

Looks like I'm back into my rotation between Asia and Ina. 🤣.

Pyhan83
06-06-23, 21:44
They can price what they want, they are just setting their client demo. Instead of getting $340 x 7 appt, they can get 1 x $460 (upcharge) + 5 x $360, maybe that's what she wanted.

Not all mongers seek BBFS. So the upcharge is not a factor in their selections.

So just ignore the Upcharge girls if you only want BBFS for standard price. ($340-$360) It just gets old on complaints on upcharge this and upcharge that.

If you can afford upcharge BB, good for you. Its like some can afford to pay for $150 steak and some think its not worth it.This is a BBFS thread and regardless of whether you have money for it or not doesn't mean anyone wants to pay more for it. I could be a millionaire and I still wouldn't want to pay more than I would have to. As far as steaks go there's levels of quality but this girl and her pics ain't nothing special. Service, who knows cause I wouldn't pay for that just by pics

Omfgitzjin
06-07-23, 01:35

There was a 5 minute delay but the booker said I still had an hour appointment which was nice.

Greeted at the door by Hana who kept saying "long time no see! Even though I never met her before but I just went with it. 🤣.

Skipped the BT and shower as I was clean. She stripped me while DFKing and went right into the BBBJ. Her BBBJ is really good, she was swirling her head left and right around my cock, I almost lost it right there and I usually don't come from BBBJs.

She mounted me bare and I deposited a load deep inside her in less than a minute.

She cleaned up and gave me a nice massage then we went for round 2. BBBJ and then cowgirl where I came again.

Overall she is very friendly and energetic and service oriented and I would definitely recommend her.

Personally I wouldn't repeat because her face and body aren't really my cup of tea.

Looks like I'm back into my rotation between Asia and Ina. 🤣.Dude she did the same thing to me too! I just played along but in my head I'm trying to figure out if I've ever seen her before? She kept going on and on about OMG its been so long how have you been I missed you LOL.

Omfgitzjin
06-07-23, 02:08
I'm back boys! Been on a long hiatus but here are a few reviews below.

--Hana-.

So came back from a bit of a hiatus and decided to come back strong and book a highly reviewed girl that everyones been talking about. I can definitely see why! Petite, nice tits, cute butt and pretty face. Went to a familiar spot in wla and got buzzed in. She kept saying OMG its so good to see you again its been so long! This is the first time I've seen her but I just smiled and played along. Started DFKing while talking in between and laughing. Real GFE experience. BBBJ was pretty good, could use a little work. She does this head twist thing that doesn't really do much but she definitely tries. Went down for some DATY which she enjoyed. Got her wet and entered her in mish and unloaded a few weeks worth. She runs off to the bathroom and comes back for some cuddling. Some reason I decided to visit her when I just came back from a long vacation from vegas that morning, so I was pretty spent. She tried her best for round 2, even with a HJ but I just couldn't do it. She was kinda sad because she was blaming herself but it definitely wasnt the case. My age is catching up to me! Anyways she tried her best and I showered and left. Will return after I've taken my vitamins and gotten some better rest.

--Ina-.

Her stats are spot on. The pics are her, but oddly she looks more korean in the pics than in person. When I met her in person I liked her looks a lot, but she looks hapa / mixed. I even asked her if she was a bit mixed and she said a little bit. I speak fluent korean and her korean is definitely off. Does anyone else feel like she may be on something? She was a bit shy at first but later warmed up with crazy good eye contact. BBBJ was pretty good and she opened up to be a little sex kitten. Got freakier and freakier as the time passed. DATY her like crazy which she liked. We went through a flurry of posititions. I think CG is her favorite because she stayed there and kept cumming, pause for a sec, then go again for her next O. If you rub her clit with your thumb while she's on top she'll go crazy. It was like riding a bucking horse. Came in that position and I was spent. Vaped a little and hung out and time was up. Will return.

Side note: anyone thinks she may be on something? She was normal during the session but when it came to chatting she just seemed a bit off. Couldn't put my finger on it.

--NG-.

Probably the tallest k girl I've seen to date. I'm usually into the small spinner around 5'1-5'3 but I went with it since all the reviews were good. She has a super cute smiley face and a hot body. Her waist is super slim, with really nice tits. Went through a flurry of positions with her and the conversation flowed well. BBBJ was great, and she really gets vocal when you have her in mish with her knees up to her ears LOL. She's a 1 shot girl so not sure if ill repeat since I like MSOG.

ZebraZebra
06-07-23, 02:38
--Ina-.

Her stats are spot on. The pics are her, but oddly she looks more korean in the pics than in person. When I met her in person I liked her looks a lot, but she looks hapa / mixed. I even asked her if she was a bit mixed and she said a little bit. I speak fluent korean and her korean is definitely off. Does anyone else feel like she may be on something? She was a bit shy at first but later warmed up with crazy good eye contact. BBBJ was pretty good and she opened up to be a little sex kitten. Got freakier and freakier as the time passed. DATY her like crazy which she liked. We went through a flurry of posititions. I think CG is her favorite because she stayed there and kept cumming, pause for a sec, then go again for her next O. If you rub her clit with your thumb while she's on top she'll go crazy. It was like riding a bucking horse. Came in that position and I was spent. Vaped a little and hung out and time was up. Will return.

Ina's face kind of looks Vietnamese to me. I think she looks better than the photos but I think it's because her nose and lips which are cosmetically enhanced, in a good way. I haven't found anyone hotter than her. If Erica was pretty and cute, then Ina is pretty and hot. AlexisDavis said she looks like yekooooong on Instagram and I 100% agree. What do you mean by she was on something? Do you mean like cannabis / marijuana? LOL.

Luckily Ina replaced Erica for me, her face, body and service is 10/10/10 for me.

Interesting that she said she is a little bit mixed. She does speak some Chinese and Japanese so I wonder if she is part Chinese or Japanese. I mainly communicate with her in Chinese.

FillHerPussyUp
06-07-23, 05:30
Stop paying upcharge for BB and msog. There's a reason why in the BA the prices have remained the same, mongers there vote with their wallets, not with their dicks. Even the BB-special girls here are trying cheap tactics like extra for msog. Only go for 320/340 flat rate girls. "She's at 360/ BB with 40+ for msog?" Book her for half an hour, tell her new rate structure just not working out, and you haven't been back and won't come back unless it changes, get your nut off within those 30 minutes and make it a point to really not come back. Fuck these greedy girls. Also, in comparison to the Japan and Korea scene, we are getting stuck with the bottom of the barrel talent and paying premium price for it.

PumpNDump
06-07-23, 11:45
Humpday sfk / kbliss availability.

Lovely Viki Jessica Nina.

Bbayo
06-07-23, 12:45
Thanks bro.

Bbayo
06-07-23, 12:50

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-katieIf the prices are too high, just quit seeing them.

AsianBaller1
06-07-23, 13:53
I have been doing this last couple years. Rarely I paid for msog or upcharge. I can, but choose not to. I have been hearing from girls that they were so busy and got fully booked daily so I think it's likely going to stay like this for a while. Judging by the girls' schedule it seems like mongers have developed their sense and know who is the better quality. It's sad to see the MILF was left alone in the room all day without anybody and constantly turned down by us. But that's the reality of paying for sex.

Stop paying upcharge for BB and msog. There's a reason why in the BA the prices have remained the same, mongers there vote with their wallets, not with their dicks. Even the BB-special girls here are trying cheap tactics like extra for msog. Only go for 320/340 flat rate girls. "She's at 360/ BB with 40+ for msog?" Book her for half an hour, tell her new rate structure just not working out, and you haven't been back and won't come back unless it changes, get your nut off within those 30 minutes and make it a point to really not come back. Fuck these greedy girls. Also, in comparison to the Japan and Korea scene, we are getting stuck with the bottom of the barrel talent and paying premium price for it.

Delta37
06-07-23, 14:09

She cleaned up and gave me a nice massage then we went for round 2. BBBJ and then cowgirl where I came again..Just wondering how you were able to see Hana? I've been asking the PO for weeks and never available and now I'm being told she's closed to new customers. When did you get cleared by PO? Thanks in advance.

Slicer4
06-07-23, 14:14
Tried to see new or less busy workers lately. Booker recommended 'bora = gogo' in DTLA, said only staying a week.

Was a 'heard that before' encounter, but actually fun, I bought into it, LOL.

'heard it before' moments below:

Says she overspent on basics this trip to US (Airbnb, travel, food, entertainment) so needs to make $ to help payoff credit cards due when she gets home.

Is an accountant in Seoul back home.

Is not married, loves the variety of having multiple boyfriends back home, LOL.

With her somewhat JAV looks, and tanned skin. I bought into her story as a civie doing work.

She seemed to enjoy it, and squirted multiple times all for a good price.

One and done since she says she not coming back anytime soon.

Just wanted to try to add here if it helps, LOL.

Kanntt
06-07-23, 14:53
This is a BBFS thread and regardless of whether you have money for it or not doesn't mean anyone wants to pay more for it. I could be a millionaire and I still wouldn't want to pay more than I would have to. As far as steaks go there's levels of quality but this girl and her pics ain't nothing special. Service, who knows cause I wouldn't pay for that just by picsWell, you just answer part of the question. If you are a millionaire and you wouldn't want to pay more than you have to.

Upcharge Girls is running her own business to sell whatever she want, if you can't afford it, go next door. You can't put a flat rate and expect all the Kgirls to follow that.

My point is, there is a market for everyone, just don't pay for something you don't think its worth it. No one is forcing you to pay, and your shouldn't force all the KGirls to charge the same.

Personally I just view Upcharge girls as GFE girls and skip. Fxck the Upcharge cost.

SturdyBirdy
06-07-23, 19:33
Tried to see new or less busy workers lately. Booker recommended 'bora = gogo' in DTLA, said only staying a week.

Was a 'heard that before' encounter, but actually fun, I bought into it, LOL.

'heard it before' moments below:

Says she overspent on basics this trip to US (Airbnb, travel, food, entertainment) so needs to make $ to help payoff credit cards due when she gets home.

Is an accountant in Seoul back home.

Is not married, loves the variety of having multiple boyfriends back home, LOL.

With her somewhat JAV looks, and tanned skin. I bought into her story as a civie doing work.

She seemed to enjoy it, and squirted multiple times all for a good price.

One and done since she says she not coming back anytime soon.

Just wanted to try to add here if it helps, LOL.Is she closer to the pics on CGLA or Booker Gray? CGLA's pics of her are more like what you wrote, so just curious.

Slicer4
06-07-23, 20:24
Is she closer to the pics on CGLA or Booker Gray? CGLA's pics of her are more like what you wrote, so just curious.I know they all grab like photos, but BG is way off, LOL. If you blurred your vision she might vaguely resemble Ema Kisaki (jav) -definitely tanned like in CGLA photo.

TheAbc
06-07-23, 20:28
Well, you just answer part of the question. If you are a millionaire and you wouldn't want to pay more than you have to.

Upcharge Girls is running her own business to sell whatever she want, if you can't afford it, go next door. You can't put a flat rate and expect all the Kgirls to follow that.

My point is, there is a market for everyone, just don't pay for something you don't think its worth it. No one is forcing you to pay, and your shouldn't force all the KGirls to charge the same.

Personally I just view Upcharge girls as GFE girls and skip. Fxck the Upcharge cost.I'll try to add something that I haven't heard from anyone yet. If you are in the camp of non upcharge and want to avoid any of the up charge girls, then your left with just a handful of girls to see. This limits on who I could potentially see if it weren't for all this BS that has been happening. Seeing someone would be a much simpler process of just figuring out what girl to see based off of normal criteria like service, looks or something specific. When I was browsing a month something ago, I scanned through most of the usual sites and anyone whom I liked had an up charge. Anyone left in the "BB Special" category weren't desirable to me. In the end, I just ended up not going and went on with my day.

All these girls / bookers only care about the money. LA for some reason as a collective does not have the discipline or the market forces to actually keep the prices down like in the BA. The market in the BA from what I noticed reading the reviews of TER is that they are far more pickier and the standards there are alot higher. LA usually rates girls 2-3 points higher on average. The people here just don't care enough to be affected by these extra charges and there's enough demand here that this practice continues on. It would of stopped a long time ago if it hit them hard enough. I can complain until I'm out of breath but it's not doing me any good nor do I even matter in the grand scheme of things. I've made peace with myself that there's nothing I could really do about this so I just checked out completely.

IronClad999
06-07-23, 20:58
Stop paying upcharge for BB and msog. There's a reason why in the BA the prices have remained the same, mongers there vote with their wallets, not with their dicks. Even the BB-special girls here are trying cheap tactics like extra for msog. Only go for 320/340 flat rate girls. "She's at 360/ BB with 40+ for msog?" Book her for half an hour, tell her new rate structure just not working out, and you haven't been back and won't come back unless it changes, get your nut off within those 30 minutes and make it a point to really not come back. Fuck these greedy girls. Also, in comparison to the Japan and Korea scene, we are getting stuck with the bottom of the barrel talent and paying premium price for it.Couldn't have word it any better; all these upcharge nonsense really got to knock it off! As mentioned, its a matter of not spoiling these driving prices cas these FKing greedy agencies and bookers just never learn and are taking advantage of mainly deep pocket fellows and bullying those who doesn't want to pay with "attitudes / unprofessionalism / upcharges / disrespectful games". Its vital to think more with our upstairs CEO BIG BIRD BRAIN over BIG BROCK BOYS downstairs. Thanks for clarifying the highlights!

PriscillaM
06-07-23, 21:19
Stop paying upcharge for BB and msog. There's a reason why in the BA the prices have remained the same, mongers there vote with their wallets, not with their dicks. Even the BB-special girls here are trying cheap tactics like extra for msog. Only go for 320/340 flat rate girls. "She's at 360/ BB with 40+ for msog?" Book her for half an hour, tell her new rate structure just not working out, and you haven't been back and won't come back unless it changes, get your nut off within those 30 minutes and make it a point to really not come back. Fuck these greedy girls. Also, in comparison to the Japan and Korea scene, we are getting stuck with the bottom of the barrel talent and paying premium price for it.Lately what I do is I pay for BBFS and MSOG, but when it gets to the point when I am out of the shower after 20 minutes, I go to google translate and ask for a condom and I only want one pop. I ask for a a refund. The last time I did this a guy from the triad came in and kicked me in the face.

BuildingGuy
06-07-23, 22:28
Last I checked, Sera upcharged for BB more than current LA rate. I assume BB duo cause all three current girls should have BB option. NinjaTribe in Seattle also indicated the duo BB. That agency doesn't advertise BB but will tell you if ask.What is Ninja Tribe? URL?

JoseMan
06-07-23, 22:30
Just wondering how you were able to see Hana? I've been asking the PO for weeks and never available and now I'm being told she's closed to new customers. When did you get cleared by PO? Thanks in advance.Well, the bookers for Hana (KGLA, Sesang) are two of the biggest douchebags in the scene. I have seen Hana once and Ina once; I think Hana is hyped and Ina is decent but these two bookers are the biggest douchebags out there. So, don't expect regular interactions with these idiots.

JoseMan
06-07-23, 22:38
Stop paying upcharge for BB and msog. There's a reason why in the BA the prices have remained the same, mongers there vote with their wallets, not with their dicks. Even the BB-special girls here are trying cheap tactics like extra for msog. Only go for 320/340 flat rate girls. "She's at 360/ BB with 40+ for msog?" Book her for half an hour, tell her new rate structure just not working out, and you haven't been back and won't come back unless it changes, get your nut off within those 30 minutes and make it a point to really not come back. Fuck these greedy girls. Also, in comparison to the Japan and Korea scene, we are getting stuck with the bottom of the barrel talent and paying premium price for it.Agreed on everything you said above and particularly the "Bottom of Barrel" comment.

Kayo4
06-07-23, 22:57
Saw Lady Belle. Wow. What an a solute beauty.

I believe it's her picture with probably filter.

Very young girl, early to mid 20's with very beautiful face.

Skinny, tight, gorgeous body with manmade c's.

She says she's fresh from Korea, less than a week.

Service is good, but I have a feeling it'll only get better as she has good personality.

I will repeat definitely.

Lady Belle takes the top 1 on the list now.

Repeat: (In corresponding order).

1. Lady Belle: young girl in early to mid 20's, very pretty and amazing body.

2. Rola: Young girl in mid 20's, passionate kisses, pale soft skin.

3. Ina: Young girl in late 20's, very talented sex queen. Seemed tired from busy schedule.

4. Peony: Early 30's, Korean super model body, pretty face, good personality.

5. Becca: 15 min session. Mid 30's, nice jugs, decent body. Very hard working and good skills.

6. Mira: Early 30's, great mind, good service girl.

No repeat: (In corresponding order).

1. May: Grandma with no ass, no service.

2. Kira: Old, bad service, no chemistry.

3. Nina: late 30's, ok service.

4. Angie: Mid-late 30's, so-so body, ok service.

Does anyone actually read this?

I might just stop if it does not help anyone.No, this is pretty good intel. Thank you for contributing.

ZebraZebra
06-07-23, 23:52

Service is good, but I have a feeling it'll only get better as she has good personality.

3. Ina: Young girl in late 20's, very talented sex queen. Seemed tired from busy schedule.

5. Becca: 15 min session. Mid 30's, nice jugs, decent body. Very hard working and good skills.

3. Nina: late 30's, ok service.

4. Angie: Mid-late 30's, so-so body, ok service.

I might just stop if it does not help anyone.Yeah I read it, it's very helpful. I am curious to see who ranks above Ina LOL.

Just wondering how you were able to see Hana? I've been asking the PO for weeks and never available and now I'm being told she's closed to new customers. When did you get cleared by PO? Thanks in advance.I submitted my references a few weeks ago, but wasn't approved until last week since it took a while for one of my references to respond.

SDPewPew
06-08-23, 00:23

I might just stop if it does not help anyone.I appreciate your contribution and like your rankings. It helps a bunch. Did Lady Belle allow DFK? Like tongue swirling deep kisses? Lmao.

Slicer4
06-08-23, 02:45
OMG! It is great to have so many k-girls in LA, but I watch JAV now and then. It gets ya hoping for a J-girl to come to town.

Well Aiko is it!

Body, great, if she had surgery I cannot tell, she says she wants to start running again to fine-tune but I don't care, works for me as is!

Speaking Japanese with her brought it up a notch for me, it was like acting in my own JAV porn!

I want to keep her a secret, but she promised me wine next time if I let the word out about her, plus why'all always give honest reviews for the most part, so here is my true review.

Enjoy her or not, but I will continue to.

PounderMC
06-08-23, 11:04
OMG! It is great to have so many k-girls in LA, but I watch JAV now and then. It gets ya hoping for a J-girl to come to town.

Well Aiko is it!

Body, great, if she had surgery I cannot tell, she says she wants to start running again to fine-tune but I don't care, works for me as is!

Speaking Japanese with her brought it up a notch for me, it was like acting in my own JAV porn!

I want to keep her a secret, but she promised me wine next time if I let the word out about her, plus why'all always give honest reviews for the most part, so here is my true review.

Enjoy her or not, but I will continue to.At 460 w / msog, I will walk.

LoveFromFrank
06-08-23, 11:17
I literally took PTO to finally get in a slot to have a threesome with Chu and Ari. I haven't tried one before and it was a bucket list item needing to be checked off. With tax season at a close and some extra cash I had, I said fuck it and took the dive. I'll try to break it down in service areas so the experience by proxy is palatable.

Looks: 8 & 8.

Chu needs no introduction and most brothers here knows she's pretty with a slim build. Nice tits and a cute butt with long blonde hair. Definitely someone I'd be down to take home from the club and pay for breakfast for a round two.

Ari was new to me but she's definitely easy on the eyes. Younger as in mid to late 20's with a decent body that is probably supported with exercise as her abdomen was quite toned. I have a thing for girls who workout so a plus for my preferences specifically.

Service / Chemistry: 9.

These two girls are obviously familiar with each other and more importantly, comfortable being with each other. Not shy with me and not shy with each other because going into a 8 bill session, I was definitely expecting some g on g action. Was not disappointed as they will DFK, play with each other as your balls deep in one of them. They have probably enough practice and experience too to have their rolls assigned as the session progresses with regard to if I'm fucking one of them in doggy. The other is underneath sucking on my nuts or tonguing my throat. The big win over for me was the flawless execution of a good ol face sitting while one of them were getting it in cg. A well oiled machine of pleasure if I ever saw one. The massage with 4 hands on me at the end was also nice. Chu did an amazing head rub while Ari attended to my feet.

Attitude: 9.

They were both very warm and welcoming the entire session. I was worried that this duo option was going to be me being going from one to the other and reluctance being met when I wanted them to interact with each other. This wasn't so and it was almost a relief when they started making out with the same energy I'd want if it were me. Much appreciated and relaxing thereafter to fully dive into the session.

Damage was 8 Bennies and I felt like the price was justified for the two of them at that level of service. I'm just happy I can finally die with having two at one time.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ari

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/chu

PumpNDump
06-08-23, 11:55
Sfk / kbliss Thursday roundup.

SharingHer
06-08-23, 12:06
You are very direct and authentic. I wish every review was accompanied by the reviewers rankings.

1. Lady Belle: young girl in early to mid 20's, very pretty and amazing body..

SharingHer
06-08-23, 12:17
I have noticed a lot more ads for girls saying NO MSOG.

This is the most distressing thing I have seen lately.

It's worst than a price rise for me.

It means I can't be fully satisfied, no matter the price.

I guess this is the NG effect.

Doubt all these NO MSOG girls are as hot as NG though.

I assume that soon even more girls will no longer offer MSOG.

Now I can only get MSOG through game.

When the base price has gone up so much, I guess it is less incentive to do twice the work for only like 10% more.

Unfortunately, this means the inflated entry fee gives me just 50% of the experience as before.

I will no longer see a NO MSOG girl from now on.

JohnHada
06-08-23, 13:02
Anyone else seen Aiko? Her pics are familiar. I think she worked before but I don't see any reviews.

Thanks for any info.

Well Aiko is it!

Enjoy her or not, but I will continue to.

Slicer4
06-08-23, 13:17
Anyone else seen Aiko? Her pics are familiar. I think she worked before but I don't see any reviews.

Thanks for any info.She said she live in NYC, has worked the states in that area. So maybe some east coasters can chime in and verify?

JPark018
06-08-23, 13:47
This girl is pretty young and has a nice body! She is young too, asked for Recs for a girl to see and they recommended Diana. Said why not cause I was desperate I really didn't believe she was young but she has got to be in her mid 20's for sure when I saw here.

She is about 5'4.

Nice ass, especially when looking in mirror while she is giving you BBBJ.

BBBJ is on point and teases really well.

Sex is great and she is one of the tightest and or is the tightest girl I have ever done it with.

She is a screamer to the point where I feel like the neighbors can hear. But in hind site she makes it sound like she is having the best sex of her life.

Very minimal English but is willing to accommodate.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/diana

KGConn
06-08-23, 15:36
Does Aiko have any bookers other than CG or BG?

SsStuntCock
06-08-23, 17:19
This girl is pretty young and has a nice body! She is young too, asked for Recs for a girl to see and they recommended Diana. Said why not cause I was desperate I really didn't believe she was young but she has got to be in her mid 20's for sure when I saw here.

She is about 5'4.

Nice ass, especially when looking in mirror while she is giving you BBBJ.

BBBJ is on point and teases really well.

Sex is great and she is one of the tightest and or is the tightest girl I have ever done it with.

She is a screamer to the point where I feel like the neighbors can hear. But in hind site she makes it sound like she is having the best sex of her life.I missed the part where one usually comments on whether they've seen someone before.

https://www.asian-kdolls.ch/lena

So, saw a new k girl in San Jose area. She was really good, pretty too which I'm finding more and more difficult to find. A lot of these agencies are using really heavily photoshopped photos, in which I can't tell if the girl I'm fucking is the same girl as the one in the pictures. But yea, saw Lena, she looks like her photos and is pretty good in the whole sex department too. Only thing I wish she could do better is the suctioning on her BBBJ but I think with more experience and some teaching she can be good at that too. She moans like a Japanese porn star which is not for everyone but was for me. Since she is really new to the industry I see a lot of potential with this one. So I am definitely going to go see her a lot more before she gets really jaded.

DankDonk
06-08-23, 17:28
I missed the part where one usually comments on whether they've seen someone before.LMAO good catch.

Tbtbfftb
06-08-23, 17:29
The Belle of the ball has left. I would say less than 10 mongers got to enjoy. One person got in. Anyone else??

DankDonk
06-08-23, 17:32
The Belle of the ball has left. I would say less than 10 mongers got to enjoy. One person got in. Anyone else??What happened? Dang she was next on my TDL. But I heard bad service.

Tbtbfftb
06-08-23, 18:01
Not sure. Bad service?? I enjoyed. Absolutely beautiful. I obviously haven't seen everyone but got to be top of top. IMO. Face and body. Flawless.

What happened? Dang she was next on my TDL. But I heard bad service.

Kent747
06-08-23, 18:08
Well, the bookers for Hana (KGLA, Sesang) are two of the biggest douchebags in the scene. I have seen Hana once and Ina once; I think Hana is hyped and Ina is decent but these two bookers are the biggest douchebags out there. So, don't expect regular interactions with these idiots.Does KGLA book Hana also? She is not on their roster.

RockItAllNite
06-08-23, 18:13
I missed the part where one usually comments on whether they've seen someone before.Is she in San Jose or Los Angeles? Doesn't SJ have their own forum?

Sonicus
06-08-23, 18:19
Lately what I do is I pay for BBFS and MSOG, but when it gets to the point when I am out of the shower after 20 minutes, I go to google translate and ask for a condom and I only want one pop. I ask for a a refund. The last time I did this a guy from the triad came in and kicked me in the face.I recommend you get a personal trainer so they can teach you proper weight lifting and also take a self defense class like Muay Thai, Boxing, MMA so your next negative encounter you can defend yourself and be safe!

GoldDust58
06-08-23, 18:50
Not sure. Bad service?? I enjoyed. Absolutely beautiful. I obviously haven't seen everyone but got to be top of top. IMO. Face and body. Flawless.I didn't see her but what is being said is there is a increase of bad business entering the scene. I assume with the overload of these random ass bookers who no one knows and who accept any soul just to get paid is causing this. Imagine what girls think of this new business by shit ass mongers ruining our bubble of a scene we've been enjoying so many years. The positive thing with a ton of booker for them is all the bros that have been blocked can once again terrorize our atfs because another booker was unsafe and let them bare girls. The negative, the girl leaves. Good for them, bad for bad. Stop giving business to these random ass bookers. This is what will happen, you'll be in one room after making a time through your relatable booker but the roommate booker let a rat pig inside. Next thing know you're being questioned. Just watch, it'll happen if they keep getting laid back on accepting unsafe bros. Not saying all newbies are unsafe. You all got to start somewhere but put in the your time.

Bastard Chorum
06-08-23, 19:05
I didn't see her but what is being said is there is a increase of bad business entering the scene. I assume with the overload of these random ass bookers who no one knows and who accept any soul just to get paid is causing this. Imagine what girls think of this new business by shit ass mongers ruining our bubble of a scene we've been enjoying so many years. The positive thing with a ton of booker for them is all the bros that have been blocked can once again terrorize our atfs because another booker was unsafe and let them bare girls. The negative, the girl leaves. Good for them, bad for bad. Stop giving business to these random ass bookers. This is what will happen, you'll be in one room after making a time through your relatable booker but the roommate booker let a rat pig inside. Next thing know you're being questioned. Just watch, it'll happen if they keep getting laid back on accepting unsafe bros. Not saying all newbies are unsafe. You all got to start somewhere but put in the your time.I'll add that this is the reason why some girls are asking bookers to gatekeep more effectively. This mainly just ends up ratcheting the screening requirements as we have all seen. Whether that is effective or not is up in the air. However, girls are leaving because of pricks that don't understand / respect / care for boundaries set by the girls. Just because you pay for it doesn't grant you a license to have free reign towards another human being. As such, a few popular girls now are limiting themselves to regulars or clients that have long tenure with the agency. It's horrible that it got to a point that they are willing to take in fewer clients to avoid a potential bad apple.

Bastard Chorum
06-08-23, 19:12
Does KGLA book Hana also? She is not on their roster.This is just speculation on my part but I'm pretty sure Jane can. But would probably have to relay that request and sort it out with Angela. Those two seem to work closely with each other. Whether Jane will go to bat for you with Angela is another thing entirely though and will depend on your booker client relationship.

Delta37
06-08-23, 19:21
Yeah I read it, it's very helpful. I am curious to see who ranks above Ina LOL.

I submitted my references a few weeks ago, but wasn't approved until last week since it took a while for one of my references to respond.Ah lucky you. I've been cleared for a while just could never get a time slot because I always ask too late in the morning I guess. Was hoping to catch ch a slot when someone cancels or didn't confirm in time but now was told by ssg booker that she's closed to new customers.

Maybe I'll try Kgla if they do indeed book for Hana as well.

Vulcan1009
06-08-23, 20:05
After reading some good reviews here, wanted to check Cindy.

She's another service queen, passionate DFK, great head game, sucked me dry after I CIP, cleaned out my cum sucking and licking after I came.

But not repeat for me, late 30's or even pass 40, loose skins and her tits showing her age.

Can't find any resemblance to her photo.

Damn those reviews, least I know who not to trust.https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cindy

https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/

Is that the Cindy you are talking about?

Her double D got me interested, some nice reviews with junior mongers but vets not so much, LOL.

So what's up with this girl? Is she too old to be in the game? If you said even pass 40, that in Asian means it really shows the age. But again, Allie is one of the older one close to 40, Nicole and Vicky too, LOL.

Service queen like Allie and Nicole, or Hana and Vicky? Or just above average?

Loose skin and signs of aged tits? Like saggy tits with wrinkles?

Can someone chip in on this double D Cindy?

Appreciated.

TheAbc
06-08-23, 20:15
Well, the bookers for Hana (KGLA, Sesang) are two of the biggest douchebags in the scene. I have seen Hana once and Ina once; I think Hana is hyped and Ina is decent but these two bookers are the biggest douchebags out there. So, don't expect regular interactions with these idiots.I've never booked with Sesang but I have with KGLA once. That one time was nothing memorable so it was straight forward. What happened to you that made you have such strong negative opinions about them?

BobLove
06-08-23, 20:38
Lately what I do is I pay for BBFS and MSOG, but when it gets to the point when I am out of the shower after 20 minutes, I go to google translate and ask for a condom and I only want one pop. I ask for a a refund. The last time I did this a guy from the triad came in and kicked me in the face.Why don't you just pay for CFS 1 shot??

SsStuntCock
06-08-23, 21:39
Just because you pay for it doesn't grant you a license to have free reign towards another human being.This. And while greedy girls & orgs are the low hanging fruit to blame for shit rates in LA, a bushel of "bad apples" ain't helping either. I'm talkin about the dummies that don't know how to read the room. The fools that forgo Common Courtesy 101. The ruffians that reject the spirit of "YMMV," thinking they're entitled to go as far as they want.

SsStuntCock
06-08-23, 21:55
I've never booked with Sesang but I have with KGLA once. That one time was nothing memorable so it was straight forward. What happened to you that made you have such strong negative opinions about them?I'm curious too. Considering the minimal number of messages needed to make sexy time, there's not a lot of room for the convo to go sideways.

Omfgitzjin
06-08-23, 22:49
Ina's face kind of looks Vietnamese to me. I think she looks better than the photos but I think it's because her nose and lips which are cosmetically enhanced, in a good way. I haven't found anyone hotter than her. If Erica was pretty and cute, then Ina is pretty and hot. AlexisDavis said she looks like yekooooong on Instagram and I 100% agree. What do you mean by she was on something? Do you mean like cannabis / marijuana? LOL.

Luckily Ina replaced Erica for me, her face, body and service is 10/10/10 for me.

Interesting that she said she is a little bit mixed. She does speak some Chinese and Japanese so I wonder if she is part Chinese or Japanese. I mainly communicate with her in Chinese.Yeah I agree with the yekooooong statement. Definitely looks similar.

I'm not sure what it was. She just seemed a bit off when she spoke korean. Like she would mumble and sorta turn her head to look away. Wasnt very chatty.

Bbayo
06-08-23, 23:25
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cindy

https://myalbum.com/album/8sr6XVaTzsPc/

Is that the Cindy you are talking about?

Her double D got me interested, some nice reviews with junior mongers but vets not so much, LOL.

So what's up with this girl? Is she too old to be in the game? If you said even pass 40, that in Asian means it really shows the age. But again, Allie is one of the older one close to 40, Nicole and Vicky too, LOL.

Service queen like Allie and Nicole, or Hana and Vicky? Or just above average?

Loose skin and signs of aged tits? Like saggy tits with wrinkles?

Can someone chip in on this double D Cindy?

Appreciated.I saw Cindy. Too I was so surprised. She's so thin and like a skeleton. She has her grandmother's skin.

SsStuntCock
06-09-23, 01:58
Shouldn't take a genius to know which ad pics are likely lifted straight from the Gram. I just happened to come across this one randomly, and instantly recognized the pic of her winking on the beach.

https://instagram.com/sara.co.k?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Tbtbfftb
06-09-23, 02:04
Feel like just a flood of new ones this week. Is it a summer thing??

BoredGuy0
06-09-23, 09:48
Did not see her, but as you already assumed the pics are fake. They are of Korean actress Kim Hee Jung.

DankDonk
06-09-23, 10:10
Feel like just a flood of new ones this week. Is it a summer thing??Serious overload.

The two japanese girls at CAKD OC look very enticing.

Still interested in Chloe, Hailey, Sindy at CAKD LA.

Any intel on CG Itzel BB 360? The style of her pics must mean she's a rebrand.

Got to see the hype around Lady Belle at Melos given she's avail again.

Also very intrigued by BG's OF girl LOL Soykgirl.

PS bummed Niko/Sakura left! Didn't have time to see her

Tbtbfftb
06-09-23, 10:44
I booked for Aeni (CG) and Diva (KTE) for the weekend.

Serious overload.

RocketManP
06-09-23, 12:03
When I first started I used to give honest reviews. Had a bunch of white knights harass me which didn't bother me so much. But bookers read those reviews and would text to follow up if ratings were below 7/8. Some even hinted that I would be bl'ed if I didn't up my ratings to the standard 8's and 9's. This was back in 2013-2015 though. Don't know if this is still the case but it might have set the standard that just kind of persisted.So what did you do? Did you stop posting honest reviews? If so, well. Then they achieved their goal.

If you notice, most kgirl orgs barely advertise (there is some but not that much on h_x) . Reviews do more for advertising and influx of customers than any ads.

People always tell me, rocket you are binary and employ "us versus them" logic.

Well, yeah. The only way the goals of buyer and seller align is when product is near perfect.

When you enter situation where a lot of product is expired or subpar, the seller here will use all tricks of the trade such as bullying to get what's good for them, not the customer. And it's all money motivated. Whereas honest reviews are simply altruistic to fellow bros. So right in the beginning the goals of seller simply don't align with our goals. What's good for us ie, avoiding bad product, is bad for them. And vice versa.

To the seller, it's not the customer satisfaction that is important, it is the OPTICS of customers having such satisfaction.

If you give internal feedback that a girl is wack, they will be happy. If you publicly give the SAME feedback they will get mad. What does it tell you about the seller? Doesn't give two shits about your bad experience as long as you don't tell others and let others consume bad product to make money. Vile.

A lot of fellow mongers used to let some singular bad experiences slide (to me that's fucked up too, deliberately not warning fellow mongers) because when product is generally good, it's considered a "one off" thing.

Well when the product is down in quality overall and prices are up, people kind of stop doing that eventually. That deferred promise of yeah this one was a dud but I bet the next one will be great, can only last so long without fulfillment of the said promise.

And now I see a lot of people, including on this board, be more honest and critical in their reviews instead of worrying about kgirl biz.

GoldDust58
06-09-23, 12:35
Serious overload.

PS bummed Niko/Sakura left! Didn't have time to see herThe OF fans girl got me curious so I went to look. I searched her page and it was just clickbait. Created with no content at all. If she posts content I'll subscribe if it's cheap. Maybe she'll film some of you bros. LOL. She could make bank doing kgirl training videos with other mongers and posting on OF. The orgs and girls would be subscribing themselves LOL.

There was a mention of a service queen in NorCal named Vivi doing OF but it came from a monger who always posted lies about his fantasized escapes with kgirls. His stories were overboard. He post that one mention of OF and answered no one's question about it. The kgirl was a certified freak and loved to attempt to snowball you. She forced me to take off the rubber, I kid you not. Vivi was a prime candidate for OF but I doubt she was really doing it.

PumpNDump
06-09-23, 13:09
Sfk / kbliss Friday fun.

SolarisMan
06-09-23, 18:05

Well Aiko is it!

Enjoy her or not, but I will continue to.Oh well. I think that Aiko is fine. I would not put her into a DDG, young group but I will say that she has attractive, classy seductive look to her and her body needs a bit of toning. She is well maintained for her age, maybe a bit over 30 or a tad below 30. I would be happy to take her to long date or dinner because she is very classy looking and she was so sweet to me.

Service wise, you can tell that she is not a PRO or she has not done this for extended period of time; I had decent time with her and she was very nice and cordial to me. If I repeat (which I probably would), it is solely based on her look and not the service.

She is booked by Top Angles, SAG and BG and I would use any of those three.

HiKeke
06-09-23, 19:02
Shouldn't take a genius to know which ad pics are likely lifted straight from the Gram. I just happened to come across this one randomly, and instantly recognized the pic of her winking on the beach.

https://instagram.com/sara.co.k?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==Majority of these newcomers use random IG pictures. Surprised that you are even surprised by this.

Cream Inside
06-09-23, 22:12
Oh well. I think that Aiko is fine. I would not put her into a DDG, young group but I will say that she has attractive, classy seductive look to her and her body needs a bit of toning. She is well maintained for her age, maybe a bit over 30 or a tad below 30. I would be happy to take her to long date or dinner because she is very classy looking and she was so sweet to me.

Service wise, you can tell that she is not a PRO or she has not done this for extended period of time; I had decent time with her and she was very nice and cordial to me. If I repeat (which I probably would), it is solely based on her look and not the service.

She is booked by Top Angles, SAG and BG and I would use any of those three.Did you opt for BBFS and if so, did she offer CIP?

Pwa251
06-09-23, 22:48
Looks like Ruby is back in LA from her sabbatical in Vegas and is sticking with the BBFS menu. Booking with CG. Hopefully Sera will come back and do the same.

SsStuntCock
06-09-23, 23:11
Majority of these newcomers use random IG pictures. Surprised that you are even surprised by this.I'm surprised no one else called it out.

Cream Inside
06-10-23, 06:37
I don't recall Sugar being BBFS unless it was UTR but glad to have another addition in DTLA area. Definitely have to repeat it BB is offered, has anyone partaken?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sugar

Cream Inside
06-10-23, 06:52
It also seems like Melody has started offering Duo and BBFS now that she has moved to OC, why didn't she offer it while she was still in LA?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/melody

SixDNine
06-10-23, 07:06
The OF fans girl got me curious so I went to look. I searched her page and it was just clickbait. Created with no content at all. If she posts content I'll subscribe if it's cheap. Maybe she'll film some of you bros. LOL. She could make bank doing kgirl training videos with other mongers and posting on OF. The orgs and girls would be subscribing themselves LOL.

There was a mention of a service queen in NorCal named Vivi doing OF but it came from a monger who always posted lies about his fantasized escapes with kgirls. His stories were overboard. He post that one mention of OF and answered no one's question about it. The kgirl was a certified freak and loved to attempt to snowball you. She forced me to take off the rubber, I kid you not. Vivi was a prime candidate for OF but I doubt she was really doing it.Vivi was so much fun. It was a sad day when she disappeared from my KK talk. I would love see her again.

Kent747
06-10-23, 07:29
Feel like just a flood of new ones this week. Is it a summer thing??A couple of hype girls I tried were just decent but not quite up to their supposed level. I think majority of hype girls are marketing gimmicks with higher rates.

RockItAllNite
06-10-23, 08:53

Thanks for any info.Aiko is listed as 24 years old on CGLA. This usually means she is in her 40's at least. Verification anyone?

DankDonk
06-10-23, 09:13
A couple of hype girls I tried were just decent but not quite up to their supposed level. I think majority of hype girls are marketing gimmicks with higher rates.Are you willing to share who you saw?

Cream Inside
06-10-23, 10:17
Anyone offering greek?

Could not find anyone.

Thanks.Jaehee offers greek.

Cream Inside
06-10-23, 10:21
I'll add that this is the reason why some girls are asking bookers to gatekeep more effectively. This mainly just ends up ratcheting the screening requirements as we have all seen. Whether that is effective or not is up in the air. However, girls are leaving because of pricks that don't understand / respect / care for boundaries set by the girls. Just because you pay for it doesn't grant you a license to have free reign towards another human being. As such, a few popular girls now are limiting themselves to regulars or clients that have long tenure with the agency. It's horrible that it got to a point that they are willing to take in fewer clients to avoid a potential bad apple.This is one of the reasons why I hate it when I hear about mongers trying to get past screening, there's just no need to flood the market with newbies who don't know the rules. Especially with the way prices have been increasing, it's not like there is a shortage of mongers at the moment. It's better to be safe than sorry for the sake of protecting the girls as well as other mongers. I almost never book with the non-established bookers for this very reason, you never know who they are clearing.

Cream Inside
06-10-23, 10:23
Current bb girls that let me Dato: Hana, Nana, Nicole, Viki, Niya / Anna, Lovely, Stacy, Sienna, Ari, and Angela.Sunny loves having her ass eaten out and even allows FIA. Still can't get Greek with her though, probably too big but I keep dreaming.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sunny

PePe44
06-10-23, 11:50
I don't recall Sugar being BBFS unless it was UTR but glad to have another addition in DTLA area. Definitely have to repeat it BB is offered, has anyone partaken?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sugarYes. Sugar is gorgeous and great body. She speaks fluent english and loves to chat with intelligence. Not totally sure the BB is a great must-see factor with her but it does help given the location is just a plain pain in the ass. Service and stories are great or may be OTT with some.

TD Leafs
06-10-23, 12:42
Looks like Ruby is back in LA from her sabbatical in Vegas and is sticking with the BBFS menu. Booking with CG. Hopefully Sera will come back and do the same.Has anyone seen Ruby recently? I want to see her for BB but one thing I never liked about Ruby was her business like attitude. Only reason I kept seeing was her body and ass.

How's her service been?

PumpNDump
06-10-23, 12:56
Saturday sfk / kbliss roster.

PogeyBait
06-10-23, 13:32
Just got done seeing Mira as her first appointment of the day and I was very satisfied. Definitely a younger provider and service oriented. She answered the door in a school girl uniform and starts the session just how I prefer, DFK and letting my hands roam so that I can see what I'm about to have. The rest of the session is as follows.

Looks: 8.

Younger as mentioned and very bouncy in her appearance. Tits were natural and ass was plump and she's open to letting you spank it a bit. Small and pretty face with silky smooth hair that lets you run you run your fingers through them effortlessly. Short as well which is perfect as I'm not exactly tall myself.

Service: 8.

BBBJ was solid and didn't skimp out to getting all of me in her mouth nor did she neglect the underside of my balls. Tight fit for the cooter and back arches nicely when she's in doggy. Best positions she and I enjoyed was rcg on the edge of the bed and missionary, also off the edge of the bed. Both were nice as she bounces easily without tire and allowed me to hold her by the neck so she's sitting up and erect for the thrashing I gave her in missionary. CIP and sucked me off even after I pulled out of her dribbling a bit more which was a sight to behold.

Attitude: 10.

Extremely friendly and personable as she was all smiles. Never complained about the pace nor did ever give me the hint that she wanted anything but to fuck. Sent me off with a water and pat on the butt after letting me lay my head down in between those tits to cool off after the morning romp.

Would rec and most likely will repeat as younger providers may not be in huge supply.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mira

SolarisMan
06-10-23, 13:37
Aiko is listed as 24 years old on CGLA. This usually means she is in her 40's at least. Verification anyone?Aiko is definitely not 24 but most definitely she is not over 40 years old either. If I had to guess and this purely a guess, I will say that she is 29-33 years old.

Why would I say it? Nice skin, no wrinkles in neck, no wrinkle on forehead and no wrinkle on ankle. Her face and body indicate a low 30 at the most and maybe 28 or 29.

But then again, Asian women are typically blessed with good skin but I would say no way she is even close to 40.

BuildingGuy
06-10-23, 16:30
Looks like Ruby is back in LA from her sabbatical in Vegas and is sticking with the BBFS menu. Booking with CG. Hopefully Sera will come back and do the same.According to this review Sera is not returning to LA - https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...za1384-2493773 - "She told me that she is in Seattle for 3 weeks, then off to Philadelphia. She also told me that she is DONE in Los Angeles and will not return. " According to reviews and rumors she has gone to upcharge BBFS and YMMV Greek. Quien sabe?

AsianBaller1
06-10-23, 16:46
I have a bad feeling about this Melo person. I feel like something didn't click. Maybe it's a legit place.

Just confirmed with Melo that she is still working. I heard she is only taking 3-4 customers a day for now, because she is so new to this that she cannot handle lots of guys yet.

Not sure of the bad service. I had an amazing time. Haha.

GoldDust58
06-10-23, 16:52
Yes. Sugar is gorgeous and great body. She speaks fluent english and loves to chat with intelligence. Not totally sure the BB is a great must-see factor with her but it does help given the location is just a plain pain in the ass. Service and stories are great or may be OTT with some.I've actually been curious for a while about the girls available downtown. My understanding is that most been around for a while. Sugar at least I've seen in reports years ago and I believe some monger dating her used to posts their sex vids. The others not much talk about them but I've seen no upcharge bb providers listed. The last one I did recognize was Young, but she was neither nor any good. She was a rebrand Samantha / JJ both in LA / OC.

Anyone have any bit of intel on the others listed downtown? I don't mind MILF but if really milfy she needs to have a nice body and pro level / legend service.

BobLove
06-10-23, 17:00
According to this review Sera is not returning to LA - https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...za1384-2493773 - "She told me that she is in Seattle for 3 weeks, then off to Philadelphia. She also told me that she is DONE in Los Angeles and will not return. " According to reviews and rumors she has gone to upcharge BBFS and YMMV Greek. Quien sabe?If she is touring these low tier cities, probably means her business was slow in LA.

BuildingGuy
06-10-23, 17:35
I've actually been curious for a while about the girls available downtown. My understanding is that most been around for a while. Sugar at least I've seen in reports years ago and I believe some monger dating her used to posts their sex vids. The others not much talk about them but I've seen no upcharge bb providers listed. The last one I did recognize was Young, but she was neither nor any good. She was a rebrand Samantha / JJ both in LA / OC.

Anyone have any bit of intel on the others listed downtown? I don't mind MILF but if really milfy she needs to have a nice body and pro level / legend service.Asia is an absolute winner in terms of hot DTLA legends: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/asia-141854 . GKS is her booker. Comparable to Stella or La Sera in looks and attitude. Subtle sense of humor.

SolarisMan
06-10-23, 18:00

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sugarI have never visited that DTLA location but I have heard that Sugar is actually hot, so I may take a plunge and see her for the first time.

SolarisMan
06-10-23, 18:20
Aiko is listed as 24 years old on CGLA. This usually means she is in her 40's at least. Verification anyone?For those who are thinking Aiko, I will classify her as a true TROPHY FUCK.

TempletonRat
06-10-23, 18:33
Yes. Sugar is gorgeous and great body. She speaks fluent english and loves to chat with intelligence. Not totally sure the BB is a great must-see factor with her but it does help given the location is just a plain pain in the ass. Service and stories are great or may be OTT with some.If it's the same Sugar who's been in DTLA forever and has a little yapping dog, she was militant hard NO on BBFS about a decade ago.

Bastard Chorum
06-10-23, 19:08
It also seems like Melody has started offering Duo and BBFS now that she has moved to OC, why didn't she offer it while she was still in LA?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/melodyExpanding menu could mean wanting to rake in more cash or trying to drum up more business. As to why in OC and not LA, my guess is that her duo partner is locked to OC for the time being or LA BB is so much more prevalent and competitive that competing in OC BB might be the better option.

Bastard Chorum
06-10-23, 19:19
I've actually been curious for a while about the girls available downtown. My understanding is that most been around for a while. Sugar at least I've seen in reports years ago and I believe some monger dating her used to posts their sex vids. The others not much talk about them but I've seen no upcharge bb providers listed. The last one I did recognize was Young, but she was neither nor any good. She was a rebrand Samantha / JJ both in LA / OC.

Anyone have any bit of intel on the others listed downtown? I don't mind MILF but if really milfy she needs to have a nice body and pro level / legend service.Aside from some of Aki's girls, the only girls I've seen in DTLA were Stella and Sugar. Between the two, Stella easily tops Sugar. But Stella's been on hiatus for a while now so I'm not too sure if she plans to come back or not.

LoveAsianGirls
06-11-23, 00:50
Sunny loves having her ass eaten out and even allows FIA. Still can't get Greek with her though, probably too big but I keep dreaming.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sunnyYep, loved eating out Sunny's fine looking ass. Glad she is back from vacay.

ZebraZebra
06-11-23, 02:09
Asia is an absolute winner in terms of hot DTLA legends: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/asia-141854 . GKS is her booker. Comparable to Stella or La Sera in looks and attitude. Subtle sense of humor.Yep haha, another vote for Asia here, she is my ATF. I can't count the number of times I got disappointed by other providers and would immediately schedule a session with Asia the next day to cleanse myself. Despite her age (late 30's / early 40's), I have yet to see a provider with a body and face like hers. Truly supermodelesque. Puts girls half her age to shame. But she is CFS only, since this is the BB thread. Her menu also includes rimming, PM, and DATO as well.

PumpNDump
06-11-23, 11:54
Sunday availability sfk / kbliss.

Christophe1
06-11-23, 14:55
Yep, loved eating out Sunny's fine looking ass. Glad she is back from vacay.Yay! 2023 post. So I always wonder how she stayed so fit and learned that she gets up early and exercises. After she told me I fantasized about jogging around her vacation area and seeing her decked out in her exercise attire getting lean, sweaty and looking hot Asian blondish. Of course, I'd pull up to run beside her and act goofy talking in my mixed-up Kor-English. And the best part is you can bang her and eat-out her muscular tight sphincter.

Yay!

Accounting.

There was some discussion about ATMs and money which got me thinking why don't more Korean providers get their Federal ITIN and open an LLC at https://bizfileonline.sos.ca.gov/.

I would love to tell my accountant I am spending money with Life Coaches, Exercise Partners, Models, and any other non-licensed professional doing any legal business in California. Otherwise I can see the jaw drop when I have to explain my cash away. Why not a charity with administrative costs that helps pay for children's hospitals or something.

We need write offs. And Sunny days.

AsianBaller1
06-11-23, 16:30
Face: early to mid 30. She has that alien face vibe.

Body: top 1 in term of body 10/10 with nice B cup. I will cover her face and bang away.

I was really horny when she exposed her body, oh gosh. Doggy, reverse cowgirl, it's a great view.

Nice trim vagina. This girl is not my type, but I like her body. Not really a waste, but also not satisfied.

It's time to explore more girl.

Cream Inside
06-11-23, 16:46
OK. So Baby Katie is very young, early 20's. But such a horrible service. No DATY, no connection. She just layed there. Doesn't matter how young a girl is, without a decent service, it's a nono.

Lady Belle, top 1 on the list.

3. Baby Katie: Early 20's, no DATY, horrible service.

4. Nina: late 30's, ok service.

5. Angie: Mid-late 30's, so-so body, ok service.

Will be back with Pt. 12.

Lmk if you guys want me to TOFTT.Thanks for the list and for doing TOFTTs. Is it possible to indicate whether CIP was available or if CIP was refused by a girl going forward on the list? It is a deal breaker for mongers like myself who prefer to unload our baby batter inside, especially if the girl is upcharge. Thank you for your very valuable contributions and willingness to TOFTT and share intel.

Very interested in the following girls if you are willing to TOFTT:

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/aeni

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/silver

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yeonah

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/angie

DankDonk
06-11-23, 16:56
I have a bad feeling about this Melo person. I feel like something didn't click. Maybe it's a legit place.Can you be more specific about your bad feeling? Otherwise it just makes you sound like a booker.

BobLove
06-11-23, 17:16
Thanks for the list and for doing TOFTTs. Is it possible to indicate whether CIP was available or if CIP was refused by a girl going forward on the list? It is a deal breaker for mongers like myself who prefer to unload our baby batter inside, especially if the girl is upcharge. Thank you for your very valuable contributions and willingness to TOFTT and share intel.

Very interested in the following girls if you are willing to TOFTT:

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/aeni

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/silver

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yeonah

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/angieI have to come to the defense of Baby Katie. I thought she was really good. Civvie vibes and representative photos.

BonerAppetitty
06-11-23, 17:24
Melody started offering BB in LA, I think, to drum up more businesses. She wasn't hyped much so I don't think she was able to compete with LA girls.

Expanding menu could mean wanting to rake in more cash or trying to drum up more business. As to why in OC and not LA, my guess is that her duo partner is locked to OC for the time being or LA BB is so much more prevalent and competitive that competing in OC BB might be the better option.

BonerAppetitty
06-11-23, 17:30
If she still maintains that great body and face then she's a good deal at 320/ hr BBFSCIP. I haven't seen Sugar recently. She had lender athletic fit body. Big, semi-hard MMs with long nips. Beautiful long flowing black hair. I can't see why not give her a try if you like MILF with good service.

Yes. Sugar is gorgeous and great body. She speaks fluent english and loves to chat with intelligence. Not totally sure the BB is a great must-see factor with her but it does help given the location is just a plain pain in the ass. Service and stories are great or may be OTT with some.

BonerAppetitty
06-11-23, 17:36
I think he meant Baby Yuna and Kisum.

Are you willing to share who you saw?

BonerAppetitty
06-11-23, 17:47
POs and girls know about the Boners Task Force. This is the era of TOFTT'fu masters. Girls only care about making quick bucks instead of building their brand.

I call them out every time I review if they use fake pics. If I was rich and untouchable, I would call myself Le Boner and lead LA Boners to the promised land. We will have task forces to deal with rebrands, fake pics, MILFs, and TOFTT. We are all in it together. Yes, IT.

I'm surprised no one else called it out.

AlexisDavis
06-11-23, 17:50
POs and girls know about the Boners Task Force. This is the era of TOFTT'fu masters. Girls only care about making quick bucks instead of building their brand.

I call them out every time I review if they use fake pics. If I was rich and untouchable, I would call myself Le Boner and lead LA Boners to the promised land. We will have task forces to deal with rebrands, fake pics, MILFs, and TOFTT. We are all in it together. Yes, IT.I just assume every photo is fake. Relying on trusted brothers' reviews is much better than caring about photos. If a reputable review says she resembles the pics, that's all I care. Lots of times girls are much better looking than their fake IG influencer photos anyways, like NG for example. Other times, they use real photos, but it's photoshopped to make them look worse, like Ina. (if her photos are even real, most Ina fans probably forgot how her listing photos even look, that's how little it matters)

BonerAppetitty
06-11-23, 17:54
We have reviewed Itzel before if you search for her name in all the threads. Young, cute enough, and I enjoyed my time. Check Rebrands thread for other names. I think she's a good option without the BB upcharge. People may try to gate keep some girls, but Boner is coming.

Serious overload.

PS bummed Niko/Sakura left! Didn't have time to see her

BonerAppetitty
06-11-23, 18:08
I didn't believe Lady Belle left CandyGirlLA because of bad mongers. Melo is not exactly as well known to many of you guys compare to CGLA.

It's the girls and her boss fault for using multiple bookers, and let any "random ass bookers" book for them. The smart girls know what can happen. They have little choice cause higher rate and upcharge make guys less likely to visit or repeat. They are chasing the dollars and new customers over their own safety.

I didn't see her but what is being said is there is a increase of bad business entering the scene. I assume with the overload of these random ass bookers who no one knows and who accept any soul just to get paid is causing this. Imagine what girls think of this new business by shit ass mongers ruining our bubble of a scene we've been enjoying so many years. The positive thing with a ton of booker for them is all the bros that have been blocked can once again terrorize our atfs because another booker was unsafe and let them bare girls. The negative, the girl leaves. Good for them, bad for bad. Stop giving business to these random ass bookers. This is what will happen, you'll be in one room after making a time through your relatable booker but the roommate booker let a rat pig inside. Next thing know you're being questioned. Just watch, it'll happen if they keep getting laid back on accepting unsafe bros. Not saying all newbies are unsafe. You all got to start somewhere but put in the your time.

DankDonk
06-11-23, 18:15
OK. So Baby Katie is very young, early 20's. But such a horrible service. No DATY, no connection. She just layed there. Doesn't matter how young a girl is, without a decent service, it's a nono.

Lmk if you guys want me to TOFTT.Baby Katie: Sorry to hear. I haven't seen her since she came back but I've had multiple great sessions with her. She's prob very YMMV. I noticed some of her listings recently added No DATY, NO 69 so I figured something must've happened.

Lady Belle at Melos: So I had to go see for myself and Melos got me in for a sesh real last minute and quick because they told me she would take a week off. This was my first time booking with Melos and booker was super nice and made it easy. Lady Belle might be the youngest looking girl I've ever seen. The other girl that comes to mind where girl looks extremely young is Baby Bonnie. I know the pics are some IG influencer but they resemble Belle like 90%. On a facial beauty scale, girl in the pics might be half a point higher than the real girl. Belle has a skinny frame with super nice full C MMs. Her skin is porcelain white and flawless. She looks very korean, but also could pass as Chinese from certain angles IMO. She's very green to the profession but if you take it slow in the beginning and are respectful she's a good lay. She gets very wet and various positions with me on top were the best. She has little technique when on top. SHe can be quite vocal with noises and phrases that are a turn on.

TOFFT: since you're offering Becky and Sindy at CAK LA, Baby diva and Baby Cherry at Ktownfans, and Rich CG are on my TDL. I like that Rich is listed at 5'7".

If you monger in OC, Sakura and Yurika at CAK OC.

ItsNotNothing2
06-11-23, 19:57

I call them out every time I review if they use fake pics. If I was rich and untouchable, I would call myself Le Boner and lead LA Boners to the promised land. We will have task forces to deal with rebrands, fake pics, MILFs, and TOFTT. We are all in it together. Yes, IT.You're doing the lords work here, sir.

ItsNotNothing2
06-11-23, 20:22
Did some digging and saw that Peony was pegged as a taller and prettier provider so I decided to roll the dice and I was thoroughly satisfied. Peony is around 5'7/5'8 and is much taller than most providers I typically see which is right up my alley. Her figure with her man mades and silky smooth hair give her a bad- feel. She kinda acts like it too by walking around and commanding the session as if you're there to service her rather than the other way around. For example, she laid me down and had me spread my legs wide to give me what I would call one of the best BBBJ's I've ever had. I'm not exactly sure what a woman's mouth does to separate herself from the competition but whatever she's doing is working. I nearly busted my batch early due to her going ham with the twist and suck 2000 she had going.

Snug fit and her long legs look good when she spreads them in doggy and arches that back. She'll even throw it back and fuck back to get more of you faster should she deem it too slow for her taste. If a woman wants to use me as a sex toy them so be itI shall accept this tremendous burden. Easy CIP and fucked me a little longer until junior started to get soft. By that time though I was already dripping out of her like honey molasses and she got a bit of it on her finger to try to which she told me I was salty. Sorry baby, I'll hit a gallon of pineapple juice before our next appointment. Thanks for the intel on this one gents.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/peony

SolarisMan
06-11-23, 21:03
I didn't believe Lady Belle left CandyGirlLA because of bad mongers. Melo is not exactly as well known to many of you guys compare to CGLA. Come again! CGLA is one of the toughest booker in term of protecting the inventory. CGLA booker has grown too obnoxious for many mongers and many girls. I just visited another girl who is booked by CGLA and two other bookers and she was complaining to me about CGLA (I will not name the girl).

JuJu256
06-12-23, 00:11
I'm thinking of going with either Aiko or Peony two days from now. Can anyone who has tried both of them give recommendation on who you prefer over the other?

BonerAppetitty
06-12-23, 00:45
My advice to bros is don't worry about FOMO. It's neither a race nor a competition. I have always done things at my pace and ATM withdrawal limit. Been TOFTT since my first Kgirl. Can't catch them all, but as The First Boner wisely said, plenty of fishes in the sea. Things are almost never as great as hyped, nor as worse as complained. Lady Belle shall receive Boner Judgement.

The Belle of the ball has left. I would say less than 10 mongers got to enjoy. One person got in. Anyone else??

BonerAppetitty
06-12-23, 00:50
Babe Katie was the sweetest girl I met since she arrived. I couldn't stop smiling when talking to her. Her hesitant English was very cute.

Civvie vibes and representative photos like BobLove said. I did all the standard things with her such as kissing and DATY before her long vacation. However, I notice her new advertised menu is now: no cip, no69, no daty. (click here) (https://usbodyshop.us/product/baby-kt/).

The attached pic looks like a splitting image of her. I think Katie face is a little cuter than pic. Perhaps she chooses to be YMMV now. I can't imagine her personality to change that much to be distant to everyone. Maybe she had a bad day.

I have to come to the defense of Baby Katie. I thought she was really good. Civvie vibes and representative photos.

1. Lady Belle: young girl in early to mid 20's, very pretty and amazing body...

FillHerPussyUp
06-12-23, 01:35
Well if you're new to her, doesn't sound like she's worth checking out at all then. No daty, no cip, no 69 (maybe no BBBJ either? Geez) and 2 x pops for 500, if you want to partake in BBFS? I guess someone that's new to her can check her out or OP can, and report back, see if she's really YMMV about it, because as it stands, with that price and that limited menu, you're getting screwed, you'll find girls with better service, younger, just as cute as the girl in the image, for half the price in Japan. Again, a reminder, there is no need to pay for upcharge and msog, it's nothing but greed, since there is already consensus amongst most mongers of what the BB+msog rate should be in LA, paying anything over that is just flat out dumb.

Babe Katie was the sweetest girl I met since she arrived. I couldn't stop smiling when talking to her. Her hesitant English was very cute.

Civvie vibes and representative photos like BobLove said. I did all the standard things with her such as kissing and DATY before her long vacation. However, I notice her new advertised menu is now: no cip, no69, no daty. (click here) (https://usbodyshop.us/product/baby-kt/).

The attached pic looks like a splitting image of her. I think Katie face is a little cuter than pic. Perhaps she chooses to be YMMV now. I can't imagine her personality to change that much to be distant to everyone. Maybe she had a bad day.

Vulcan1009
06-12-23, 02:38
Hey gents.

I have been doing some home work but so far only Ina fits the bill as great looking soft D cup, pretty face with slim body and great service.

Is there anyone out there that is comparable to her that is BBFSCIP 340-360 the most? I honestly can't find any, Yes there are other D cups but wasn't up to Ina's level, left those as back up when Ina is all booked up. So please, share some intel, thanks!!

SuperMan333
06-12-23, 08:41
I want to offer my insight on Lady Belle and Baby Katie.

When I first saw Lady Belle under the dim light I thought she is 9 for face and body. But seeing her in full bright light in the bathroom she is 7. 5 face and 9 body. In full light, her face just looks like every other girl with a ton of botox on her face. She has a sharp alien look and it looks really unnatural. The body is absolutely gorgeous though and is as good as any petite kgirl that has worked here. Her enhanced breast hangs like a balloon and not the natural tear drop looking version. However, she did not cheap out on the doctor fee and material used as they are still soft despite looking unnatural. I feel she is about mid to late 20's because I was able to inspect her skin in bright lights. Unfortunately, she also has bad attitude issues, which now I see why she has so many available appointments despite inquiring late in the afternoon. However, the good still outweighs the bad and it is worth it to see a girl of her league.

When I saw Baby Katie before her break, she was a sweetheart and treated me nicely because she was "comfortable " with me so I'm kinda shocked to hear she suddenly turned into a gps girl now.

SharingHer
06-12-23, 09:26
There is something I do not feel comfortable about booking Baby Katie now. Now it's like seeing her just makes me feel like a sucker. $500. Nothing too too special. A long list of normal things that nearly all girls do is openly banned. If you have one kind of personality you will not even attempt to do those things now because you want to be agreeable and not upset milady. Or you may ask her if you can do those normal things before doing them, which can just spoil the mood and make you feel like begging. If she says no, just like her ad, you'll feel like a loser, because you know she lets many others do those things and much more. If she says yes, well, you'll feel like the the luckiest person alive or like the smoothest person alive. In reality, you just paid $500, the most in LA, for a lot of anxiety. You are not lucky, you are not handsome, you are not smooth, you are not special. At fully booked, she is making $6500 a day, and you are all sweating it, and she is doing those normal things with many, and not doing those normal things with many. Repeat away.

Tbtbfftb
06-12-23, 10:17
Aeni at CG. I personally thought pics were accurate. New to LA but has worked elsewhere for about 6 months. Nice body / ass and super active kegels, tight. She actually has a few moves on top that I personally never seen, which for some reason I thought was funny for some reason. She likes to show off her skills. Speaks Korean at you and it sounds super cute.

DankDonk
06-12-23, 11:34

When I first saw Lady Belle under the dim light I thought she is 9 for face and body. But seeing her in full bright light in the bathroom she is 7. 5 face and 9 body. In full light, her face just looks like every other girl with a ton of botox on her face. She has a sharp alien look and it looks really unnatural. The body is absolutely gorgeous though and is as good as any petite kgirl that has worked here. Her enhanced breast hangs like a balloon and not the natural tear drop looking version. However, she did not cheap out on the doctor fee and material used as they are still soft despite looking unnatural. I feel she is about mid to late 20's because I was able to inspect her skin in bright lights. Unfortunately, she also has bad attitude issues, which now I see why she has so many available appointments despite inquiring late in the afternoon. However, the good still outweighs the bad and it is worth it to see a girl of her league.

Wow this is pretty surprising. I thought I have a pretty good eye for guessing age and inspecting face, skin, surgery, etc and I didn't get this feeling from her. I just thought it was the style of her makeup. Actually when I arrived her bathroom and bedroom lights were all on as normal so I saw her under normal lighting. After seeing her once I think I would be surprised if she's in her late 20's but ill keep an open mind. IMO she looked younger than almost any other HYA CYA I've seen. I'll have to inspect again when I see her after he break. Hopefully she really comes back. Girls like Ina and NG I feel its easy to see they got work done but not botched looking. In terms of service, she's not for everyone. As I stated, she's very green to the profession and isn't someone who can take a full train of guys all day, as of now. I personally got the feeling sessions will get better with her.

DankDonk
06-12-23, 11:45
We have reviewed Itzel before if you search for her name in all the threads. Young, cute enough, and I enjoyed my time. Check Rebrands thread for other names. I think she's a good option without the BB upcharge. People may try to gate keep some girls, but Boner is coming.Thanks for clarifying BA! I didn't realize this Itzel is of the Itzel / Elina rebrand because the current set of pics look different than the pics Elina used.

AsianBaller1
06-12-23, 13:02
It doesn't not apply to me, but to think in another person's shoe. Baby Katie was not a good hoe. She didn't do her job well and not a good actress. People should just invest their money on someone else to make them good instead of putting up with her bad behaviors. Go find another hoe.

BladeRunner09
06-12-23, 13:27

When I saw Baby Katie before her break, she was a sweetheart and treated me nicely because she was "comfortable " with me so I'm kinda shocked to hear she suddenly turned into a gps girl now.Hey can you clear some of your message inbox to send you a dm? Thanks.

SuperMan333
06-12-23, 15:10
Hey can you clear some of your message inbox to send you a dm? Thanks.Yes, done.

GhtTwentyK
06-12-23, 19:14
Oh well. I think that Aiko is fine. I would not put her into a DDG, young group but I will say that she has attractive, classy seductive look to her and her body needs a bit of toning. She is well maintained for her age, maybe a bit over 30 or a tad below 30. I would be happy to take her to long date or dinner because she is very classy looking and she was so sweet to me.

Service wise, you can tell that she is not a PRO or she has not done this for extended period of time; I had decent time with her and she was very nice and cordial to me. If I repeat (which I probably would), it is solely based on her look and not the service. Looks like Aiko has made the rounds in Boston and Virginia.

http://bostontopten10.com/j-aiko

https://www.ladyladyva.com/lady-aiko

Reviews on the other board are generally consistent with what has been posted here, with some mentions of her knockers not being full Ds and her being older than suggested by the pics. I will probably pass due to the former because big tits are my heroin. ID on the other board is 380567.

GhtTwentyK
06-12-23, 19:20
If she still maintains that great body and face then she's a good deal at 320/ hr BBFSCIP. I haven't seen Sugar recently. She had lender athletic fit body. Big, semi-hard MMs with long nips. Beautiful long flowing black hair. I can't see why not give her a try if you like MILF with good service.As is always the case, BA's description of Sugar is spot on. I would just mention to mongers who haven't seen her yet, the pics are not her, or even representative. Sugar has a great, lean, athletic body, and big tits with torpedo nipples. Not sure if the pointy nips was on her request list or if the surgeon fucked up. Face wise, I wouldn't say she is hot, but she's an attractive enough mature lady who is completely fluent in English. A plus when you are recharging between pops. My main point is if you love her pics, be prepared to see someone else behind the door.

RockItAllNite
06-12-23, 20:18
What's the 411 on LA Ruby? She seems well-reviewed in OC and LV. Phat ass and tight body. It has been noted that she gives a toothy BBJ, and has sensitive tits that are not to be handled roughly, Doesn't like DFK or DATY. Is it true? Has anyone tried her since she arrived?

Jld1785
06-12-23, 21:17
So been a while and took a splurge here. Giving my two cents, as with anything YMMV.

So seen Lady Belle twice now. Was one of the few that saw her at CG on her first day and now with Melos as of today. I have a strong feeling this girl isn't going to get any better. She will try to justify her mediocre service with her newness. I've seen her twice and the second attempt wasn't as bad but was still whiny /"tired". Mind you she's prolly had some good rounds in. Also, not sure where the other person heard she was going on break as she didn't mention anything of the sorts, which to me is another excuse for her. Also, if you're anything from average to larger, you'll keep hearing the constant you're very big throughout the session. Went twice to see if her service would improve but was almost the same both times.

First attempt / first day she was very tired. I get it, new and taking a train ain't no easy feat. Also was toftt. Upon seeing her the first day she looked like a 9 in dim light. She later turned on full lights and still rocked that 8-9 scale. She is petite, slender, with big C man mades. She does look like she's had some work done but she's roughly 80% true to the pics listed on her profile. She looked like early 20's and maybe tops 27-28. Her body is amazing, does have a little bubble on her butt which looks good in doggy. Not much of a kisser and you need to lead all the time. Not at all service oriented.

Second time around, she was a bit better but still not as enthusiastic as other providers (especially in the upcharge range). She wasn't as whiny but still wanted me to finish quickly. Second time around she did mention me being pretty big, but really I feel like I'm in the average size. LOL Had a slightly better fill this second time around with the occasional are you finished yet question. LOL.

Last thoughts, you will need to really be patient and lead the whole way. You'll need to check in with her constantly to see if she's okay cause she'll whine. She may not like your fellow brown / colored peeps. Idk felt like she was constantly pulling away or not wanting to be there. Just an awkward kinda of vibe. Personally for me twice is enough to see it ain't going to change.

For the price of admission (especially upcharge girls), you're better off with anyone else but Lady Belle. Cannot recommended her slightest bit. I'm sure I saw it somewhere here, but looks like new talent is charging way more than what's being offered and service is largely in decline. I can attest that Belle is representative of that.

Anyone wanting to know any other deets dm me. Peace.

TheAbc
06-12-23, 22:33
So been a while and took a splurge here. Giving my two cents, as with anything YMMV.

So seen Lady Belle twice now. Was one of the few that saw her at CG on her first day and now with Melos as of today. I have a strong feeling this girl isn't going to get any better. She will try to justify her mediocre service with her newness. I've seen her twice and the second attempt wasn't as bad but was still whiny /"tired". Mind you she's prolly had some good rounds in. Also, not sure where the other person heard she was going on break as she didn't mention anything of the sorts, which to me is another excuse for her. Also, if you're anything from average to larger, you'll keep hearing the constant you're very big throughout the session. Went twice to see if her service would improve but was almost the same both times.

First attempt / first day she was very tired. I get it, new and taking a train ain't no easy feat. Also was toftt. Upon seeing her the first day she looked like a 9 in dim light. She later turned on full lights and still rocked that 8-9 scale. She is petite, slender, with big C man mades. She does look like she's had some work done but she's roughly 80% true to the pics listed on her profile. She looked like early 20's and maybe tops 27-28. Her body is amazing, does have a little bubble on her butt which looks good in doggy. Not much of a kisser and you need to lead all the time. Not at all service oriented.

Second time around, she was a bit better but still not as enthusiastic as other providers (especially in the upcharge range). She wasn't as whiny but still wanted me to finish quickly. Second time around she did mention me being pretty big, but really I feel like I'm in the average size. LOL Had a slightly better fill this second time around with the occasional are you finished yet question. LOL.

Last thoughts, you will need to really be patient and lead the whole way. You'll need to check in with her constantly to see if she's okay cause she'll whine. She may not like your fellow brown / colored peeps. Idk felt like she was constantly pulling away or not wanting to be there. Just an awkward kinda of vibe. Personally for me twice is enough to see it ain't going to change.

For the price of admission (especially upcharge girls), you're better off with anyone else but Lady Belle. Cannot recommended her slightest bit. I'm sure I saw it somewhere here, but looks like new talent is charging way more than what's being offered and service is largely in decline. I can attest that Belle is representative of that.

Anyone wanting to know any other deets dm me. Peace.Thank you for the review. It was more enjoyable to read than a theoretical booking with said girl. Stories like this kinda confirm and reinforce on what's been said on the forums. It's even more infuriating that someone like this is asking for the "small" sum of $450 for BB 1 hour. It's makes it hard to really process and defend these upcharges with stories like this. I'm somewhat certain it's going to reach $500 by end of the year, if not earlier. Much like in other parts in life, you'll always see stuff go up in price but the quality is usually the same or worse. Rarely do you hear the opposite of lower price and higher quality to be more competitive. I know they don't have to be, that's why it's gradually going up.

GhtTwentyK
06-12-23, 22:45
What's the 411 on LA Ruby? She seems well-reviewed in OC and LV. Phat ass and tight body. It has been noted that she gives a toothy BBJ, and has sensitive tits that are not to be handled roughly, Doesn't like DFK or DATY. Is it true? Has anyone tried her since she arrived?If the LA Ruby that is being marketed now is the same LA Ruby that used to be with Newtopasia, ass lovers rejoice. I saw her once, as a duo with LA Sera (YES, I did that), and it was a fantastic experience. Like you said, tight body and phat, phat firm Latina ass. I do remember that she was older looking. Easily in her 40's by now and her face doesn't hide the age as well as most Asian gals. Pics in the ads are not her, but you probably know that as it sounds like you did your research.

When I did the duo with her, LA Sera took the dominant role, so I don't really remember much about LA Ruby's service. She was somewhat tentative and let LA Sera take the lead.

SolarisMan
06-12-23, 22:58

Anyone wanting to know any other deets dm me. Peace.LOL! CGLA losing on girls and clients left and right. I can see why the girls can get burn out but how are these bookers are getting burned up.

Jld1785
06-12-23, 23:09
Totally agree. Things are going to get way more expensive but we're not seeing the quality match up. Visited twice to give her the benefit of the doubt and still was mediocre. In the past, I've seen a provider twice to find some improvement (Shani / Binny and even recently Crystal). Going to skip any further upcharge girls until I see something positive but am going to stick with my usuals for consistency. Sucks but it really feels like this hobby isn't worth it anymore. LOL.

Thank you for the review. It was more enjoyable to read than a theoretical booking with said girl. Stories like this kinda confirm and reinforce on what's been said on the forums. It's even more infuriating that someone like this is asking for the "small" sum of $450 for BB 1 hour. It's makes it hard to really process and defend these upcharges with stories like this. I'm somewhat certain it's going to reach $500 by end of the year, if not earlier. Much like in other parts in life, you'll always see stuff go up in price but the quality is usually the same or worse. Rarely do you hear the opposite of lower price and higher quality to be more competitive. I know they don't have to be, that's why it's gradually going up.

Vulcan1009
06-12-23, 23:21
Hey gents, for ones who have saw Niya, how would you compare her service to Allie?

They both taller girl and both sports D cup. Is Niya service any better then Allie? Or body and attitude?

At 350 BBFSCIP I would try her at least once, she was upcharge way more before.

Thanks.

Mgkckr
06-13-23, 00:25
Saw her recently (had seen her before in a different city). Basically what you said is true, toothy and doesn't allow much play with her tits. I didn't try DATY this time but DFK was ok. Her big selling point is definitely her tight ass.

What's the 411 on LA Ruby? She seems well-reviewed in OC and LV. Phat ass and tight body. It has been noted that she gives a toothy BBJ, and has sensitive tits that are not to be handled roughly, Doesn't like DFK or DATY. Is it true? Has anyone tried her since she arrived?

HexenDuction
06-13-23, 00:26
First off, Niya is to be commended for dealing the the realities of the L. A. K-girl market place, and possibly extending her viability. For a while it seemed like she was following Pepsi's lead, marking-up goods that had passed the "sell by date", and against good sense, raised her base rate, which brought the raw total to 4. 2! It seems like Pepsi eventually went on a USA Tour to maintain her price, whereas it seems like Niya wants to extend her L. A. Stand.

Allie is going to go down as a legend because of her sex drive, and over the top wacky personality, long after her formerly hot body is forgotten. Niya is more of a journeyman. She has a routine, and she's going perform everything on her list at a high level. But, she doesn't engage like Allie. Niya's thoroughness substitutes for actual engagement. Niya told me about how she lives in Las Vegas, and how she was looking forward to getting back there, but I wasn't really trying to hear about that before the festivities even began. She was trying to engage, but I don't think she was aware of how her words could be taken.

But, I thought Niya was hot! Not her face, but her thick, solid body, and big titties. But, she complained that she was "sensitive" during DATY, and told me to be gentle. Between the scolding, and the latest arrivals, I never made it back to her. I never repeated at $380 or $420, but I definitely considered it from time to time. I don't know why thirty dollars would make any difference after two years, but I would be lying if I said I had not considered her. But it's hard to see how there could be a good outcome.

Hey gents, for ones who have saw Niya, how would you compare her service to Allie?

They both taller girl and both sports D cup. Is Niya service any better then Allie? Or body and attitude?

Thanks.

JimCarrey
06-13-23, 00:30
There is something I do not feel comfortable about booking Baby Katie now. Now it's like seeing her just makes me feel like a sucker. $500. Nothing too too special. A long list of normal things that nearly all girls do is openly banned. If you have one kind of personality you will not even attempt to do those things now because you want to be agreeable and not upset milady. Or you may ask her if you can do those normal things before doing them, which can just spoil the mood and make you feel like begging. If she says no, just like her ad, you'll feel like a loser, because you know she lets many others do those things and much more. If she says yes, well, you'll feel like the the luckiest person alive or like the smoothest person alive. In reality, you just paid $500, the most in LA, for a lot of anxiety. You are not lucky, you are not handsome, you are not smooth, you are not special. At fully booked, she is making $6500 a day, and you are all sweating it, and she is doing those normal things with many, and not doing those normal things with many. Repeat away.That was my thought. If she is going to charge that much, at least offer where I can enjoy my full session.

FillHerPussyUp
06-13-23, 06:53
It doesn't not apply to me, but to think in another person's shoe. Baby Katie was not a good hoe. She didn't do her job well and not a good actress. People should just invest their money on someone else to make them good instead of putting up with her bad behaviors.Sucks that you had waste your money, but appreciate the feedback you provided. Just clear evidence that paying a premium price, even by LA standards, for a young hottie just not worth it. Maybe she's gotten jaded, maybe she's only going to be nice to the ones that saw her before her break, maybe she's YMMV, but either way, it's an assumed limited menu for anyone new going in. So even if you're a smooth talker and speak fluent Korean but she holds strong on her convictions, was playing by her rules to make her feel comfortable enough so you can have a limited GFE / pse experience and coughing up your hard earned money really worth it? You already know that other dudes got a better experience than you, they've mentioned it on the forums LOL so was going through all this trouble really worth it? Best of luck to anyone new that's curious enough to see her. Maybe she'll find enough suckers that'll keep coming back to her and paying her ridiculous rates.

RockItAllNite
06-13-23, 10:44
LOL! CGLA losing on girls and clients left and right. I can see why the girls can get burn out but how are these bookers are getting burned up.CGLA is still the best kgirl booker with the most inventory, despite haters. The more girls they represent, the more likely there will be issues. It is the law of averages.

PumpNDump
06-13-23, 13:06
Tuesday kbliss lineup. Booker is now also handling girls from sesang and jane if you don't like dealing with those bookers.

Lovely Viki Jessica.

Ina Maia Mini Remi Juni.

DankDonk
06-13-23, 15:04
Totally agree. Things are going to get way more expensive but we're not seeing the quality match up. Visited twice to give her the benefit of the doubt and still was mediocre. In the past, I've seen a provider twice to find some improvement (Shani / Binny and even recently Crystal). Going to skip any further upcharge girls until I see something positive but am going to stick with my usuals for consistency. Sucks but it really feels like this hobby isn't worth it anymore. LOL.I understand the criticism of Belle but she is way way more attractive than Shani / Binny, not even close. I saw Shani / Binny once no repeat but I understand why her service is so popular. I haven't seen Crystal but I don't plan to given someone said she looks like Kermit lmao. The beauty of this hobby is that we all are looking for certain things and usually you can find a girl that satisifies, but the downside is that not every girl is for every guy.

DankDonk
06-13-23, 15:11

Anyone wanting to know any other deets dm me. Peace.The day I saw her both booker and Belle confirmed she planned on taking a week break. That's why I begged to get in a sesh last minute and they let me. Yesterday booker confirmed she decided to not take break.

Rick James B
06-13-23, 15:56
So I am curious about Lady Belle. Her looks seem off the charts.

I have seen Rose, NG, (regularly) Elle, and, Ina in the last 6 months. I love their looks. Curious as to how Lady Belle compares to the 4.

BTW, AlexDavis, Ina has the best service of the 4 but she's a slight notch below Rose, NG, Elle on looks.

HapaBoy86
06-13-23, 16:41
My new fav is Hana at Saesang man she can take a pounding!

I plowed away and drove that Kia to multiple O's.

SuperMan333
06-13-23, 17:11

I have seen Rose, NG, (regularly) Elle, and, Ina in the last 6 months. I love their looks. Curious as to how Lady Belle compares to the 4.

BTW, AlexDavis, Ina has the best service of the 4 but she's a slight notch below Rose, NG, Elle on looks.IMO she doesn't look like her ad pic. She looks like this girl but with a rounder face. Her face is round like the 2nd pic on her ad.

TheAbc
06-13-23, 18:07
So repeating her for 3 times already, I did get to talk to her more to figure out the whole, "leaving and coming back" & "more slots" questions, As I am nosy.

She said she was planning to only work part time and doing a late night work somewhere else. Then after couple of days, she decided to not work in this field due to "only being able to handle 3-4 guys a day for how new she is to this and her down there couldn't take it. So she asked to be taken off Candygirlla. ".

But she decided to work again and she is gradually increasing the number of clients she can take.

That's what she said. Not sure if that's the only reason, but yeah.

I am fine with that because I can see her more.This isn't directed at you but the girl in question from the story. So in translation here is that "The money was too damn good to pass up despite the previous objections I had. " We all know they are only as loyal as how much cash can stack.

GoldDust58
06-13-23, 18:44

I plowed away and drove that Kia to multiple O's.Agree agree agree. Love me some Hana sessions. Prob one of the few than can always drain the lizard msog and actually get it up for a third. Love the addition of more mirrors since I first saw her on this current tour. I counted 8 or 9 almost right? Almost matching former Ara's wall of mirrors. There are no angles missed as you pounding out that booty in DG. She is basically a training manual for any kgirl. You want to be a star, and go take a lesson from her. Love when she wears lace neck collars too. Always dressed to impress in costumes. The cosplay queen of kgirl world bahaha. She is known to dress appropriately for holidays too. Halloween and Christmas so far away damnit. Def would be down for some dirty Santa and her holding a whip. Sorry carried away with my inner cosplay fantasies.

GoldDust58
06-13-23, 18:52

Thanks.Considering the other gps hoes trying to get 500, that price seems pretty decent for Niya. I would say try it once only while you can. I saw her a hand full of times in norcal because I used to be GFE only at one point and she was one of the better safe ones in San Mateo when she worked there as Anna. I did end up seeing her in LA, but only upcharge once when she first offered BBFS just to say fuck you for not letting me in NorCal and now allowing it then LOL. Last time I saw her I did not pay up and stayed covered. She can be compared to Allie yes in terms or body. Niya is taller, same thick-ish MILF build with nice set of tits. Not for those who care about age, looks or body. She might not fit your preferences. She isn't going to let you pound her like Allie tho. Even in NorCal she stuck to routine.

LilyVietMILF
06-13-23, 19:13
IMO she doesn't look like her ad pic. She looks like this girl but with a rounder face. Her face is round like the 2nd pic on her ad.You the man on this hidden video and how much did you pay for And services got. Can you Pm digits on this lady I want to try her too thank you.

SuperMan333
06-13-23, 19:40
You the man on this hidden video and how much did you pay for And services got. Can you Pm digits on this lady I want to try her too thank you.Not my video. I can send you the link for the video if you need some fap material. She is a Chinese escort. You can find girls in this level for about 2000-3000 rmb. Standard service. I can't wait for my trip to China.

HornyGoatsWeed
06-13-23, 20:01
Did all those Japanese women quit at Booker or on vacation?

JimCarrey
06-13-23, 20:40
This isn't directed at you but the girl in question from the story. So in translation here is that "The money was too damn good to pass up despite the previous objections I had. " We all know they are only as loyal as how much cash can stack.Haha. Of course. This is money game.

And if I am paying to see a girl, I want to see a girl fully devoted in this work and not "I will work partial to make some side change".

I think that's what changed Lady Belle's service quality. Her service got better with every visit. I think she wants to make regulars.

PistolPete357
06-13-23, 20:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LilyVietMILF
06-13-23, 20:59
Not my video. I can send you the link for the video if you need some fap material. She is a Chinese escort. You can find girls in this level for about 2000-3000 rmb. Standard service. I can't wait for my trip to China.Sweet dm me the video link thanks appreciate.

PistolPete357
06-13-23, 20:59
I saw her when she was available with Candygirl. I was not impressed. She is a 7 thinking she a 10 LOL. She looks pretty good but who the fuck wants gps? She is the epitome of what we all don't want in Kgirls. Also, 15 min specials? Since when did Kgirls orgs go the backpage route?

So repeating her for 3 times already, I did get to talk to her more to figure out the whole, "leaving and coming back" & "more slots" questions, As I am nosy.

She said she was planning to only work part time and doing a late night work somewhere else. Then after couple of days, she decided to not work in this field due to "only being able to handle 3-4 guys a day for how new she is to this and her down there couldn't take it. So she asked to be taken off Candygirlla. ".

But she decided to work again and she is gradually increasing the number of clients she can take.

I am fine with that because I can see her more.

PistolPete357
06-13-23, 21:00
That's a lot of inside information bro. I wish I was in good with bookers like that

I am fine with that because I can see her more..

SsStuntCock
06-13-23, 21:08
Nope. It is not my old favorite Hazel of M. Hazel of M was just up in NorCal using the name Madelyn at Viola's but left a couple days ago. I saw her ad pics she used listed in Fairfax VA for SAG but now the pictures have been changed. She was just in OC and Vegas a couple months ago. Our old retire buddy ended up seeing her in OC. Did not have great things to day about their reunion. Sounded jaded but I hope not true. Jack was always a trusted source of mine but I hope he just had caught her on a bad day.Welp she's back as Madelyn CG for 320. IMO her age was obvious underneath her make-up, as well as her new age playlist that sounded like Enya's greatest hits.

HornyGoatsWeed
06-13-23, 21:13
Not my video. I can send you the link for the video if you need some fap material. She is a Chinese escort. You can find girls in this level for about 2000-3000 rmb. Standard service. I can't wait for my trip to China.Can you dm that video as well?

PistolPete357
06-13-23, 21:17
This Melo person gave me bad vibes. I never went through with their "screening " demands and all the good girls are available elsewhere anyways. Jim Carry seems to love them so much LOL

I have a bad feeling about this Melo person. I feel like something didn't click. Maybe it's a legit place..

Oh really? Well, I saw Lady Belle through her and it was a blast.

Very young and pretty girl.

JimCarrey
06-13-23, 21:49
That's a lot of inside information bro. I wish I was in good with bookers like that.That's because I'm clearly a shill for Melos. You know how it goes, if the chics that work there are too nasty, too old, the prices too high, we can't rely on real reviews, we have to make fake ones.

A pimps gotta eat, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Let me be REALLY fucking clear with you, if you make another fake user, to post fake reports I will edit them to say that you are using hidden cameras to extort your clients.

If you think I'm bullshitting do it again, I fucking hate shills.

If that doesn't stop you I can get really inventive, bedbugs, AIDS, working with the police, I will fucking bury you in bullshit fake BAD reports.

Don't do this shit again, this is the second time I have banned you. If you make it a third you will fucking regret it.

A2

TheAbc
06-13-23, 22:33
Not my video. I can send you the link for the video if you need some fap material. She is a Chinese escort. You can find girls in this level for about 2000-3000 rmb. Standard service. I can't wait for my trip to China.That doesn't sound bad at all. I was in China back in 2019 in Guangzhou and some people I knew got me into some random hoe apartment over there. Since I didn't do the booking, I have no idea on where they found this place. The service was terrible since I am used to the K-girl world before I went. Though the girl was great looking, I couldn't say the same for service. No DFK or LFK, the idea of DATY was disgusting to her and the place was a sparse out furnished room with a futon as a bed. It was also non BB which was a bummer. Is BB possible with better service somewhere? Though my friends were nice, none of them knew of a quality place other than the prostitute city which was shut down years before I went there. Do you connections or where do you find the actually good stuff? My best guess is that my friends hooked me up with something equivalent to something in the public ads so it was mediocre.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/25/asia/china-sin-city/index.html

My conversation with my friend about this place was a long time ago but he really hyped this place up to the max. Crazy things such as a naked fashion show was normal there where you'd be sitting there kinda like a strip show and they'd have rows and rows of hoes for you to pick from. If one wasn't up to your taste, there's another one minutes away. One can only dream if this place ever returns.

Vulcan1009
06-13-23, 23:02
Considering the other gps hoes trying to get 500, that price seems pretty decent for Niya. I would say try it once only while you can. I saw her a hand full of times in norcal because I used to be GFE only at one point and she was one of the better safe ones in San Mateo when she worked there as Anna. I did end up seeing her in LA, but only upcharge once when she first offered BBFS just to say fuck you for not letting me in NorCal and now allowing it then LOL. Last time I saw her I did not pay up and stayed covered. She can be compared to Allie yes in terms or body. Niya is taller, same thick-ish MILF build with nice set of tits. Not for those who care about age, looks or body. She might not fit your preferences. She isn't going to let you pound her like Allie tho. Even in NorCal she stuck to routine.Greatly appreciated your feedback, I will stick with my usual, LOL.

Vulcan1009
06-13-23, 23:21
First off, Niya is to be commended for dealing the the realities of the L. A. K-girl market place, and possibly extending her viability. For a while it seemed like she was following Pepsi's lead, marking-up goods that had passed the "sell by date", and against good sense, raised her base rate, which brought the raw total to 4. 2! It seems like Pepsi eventually went on a USA Tour to maintain her price, whereas it seems like Niya wants to extend her L. A. Stand.

Allie is going to go down as a legend because of her sex drive, and over the top wacky personality, long after her formerly hot body is forgotten. Niya is more of a journeyman. She has a routine, and she's going perform everything on her list at a high level. But, she doesn't engage like Allie. Niya's thoroughness substitutes for actual engagement. Niya told me about how she lives in Las Vegas, and how she was looking forward to getting back there, but I wasn't really trying to hear about that before the festivities even began. She was trying to engage, but I don't think she was aware of how her words could be taken.

But, I thought Niya was hot! Not her face, but her thick, solid body, and big titties. But, she complained that she was "sensitive" during DATY, and told me to be gentle. Between the scolding, and the latest arrivals, I never made it back to her. I never repeated at $380 or $420, but I definitely considered it from time to time. I don't know why thirty dollars would make any difference after two years, but I would be lying if I said I had not considered her. But it's hard to see how there could be a good outcome.Great comparison, Allie is in NY right now, guess I will just wait for her, LOL, Appreciated!!

ItsNotNothing2
06-13-23, 23:42
Probably the first provider I've built rapport enough to where my sessions are getting better and better. The first couple of times I saw her, great session, great vibes. The couple of times as of late have just been stupid good. She went from taking a pounding to giving the pounding right back with so much energy that I'm the one holding on for dear life.

Once you find your rhythm with her, she's pretty much an energizer bunny hopped up on sex. Her dfk has become more passionate, her BBBJ more involved, and when she rides as you sit up, she'll grip the back of you neck to use as leverage herself to work her way to her own nut before you get yours which is fine by me because that's just an ego boost on my end. When I finally did nut, she took the time to clean me off and tasted herself like it was nothing.

I have my usuals that I got to, in and out of the k scene but it's seldom that I've been able to truly find a woman's sweet spot at the perfect angle to get that genuine ass clenching tremors from someone like her. I felt like a king and had to share it here with why'all or else I'd die without a public declaration.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/Chu

BookerN
06-14-23, 02:31
That doesn't sound bad at all. I was in China back in 2019 in Guangzhou and some people I knew got me into some random hoe apartment over there. Since I didn't do the booking, I have no idea on where they found this place. The service was terrible since I am used to the K-girl world before I went. Though the girl was great looking, I couldn't say the same for service. No DFK or LFK, the idea of DATY was disgusting to her and the place was a sparse out furnished room with a futon as a bed. It was also non BB which was a bummer. Is BB possible with better service somewhere? Though my friends were nice, none of them knew of a quality place other than the prostitute city which was shut down years before I went there. Do you connections or where do you find the actually good stuff? My best guess is that my friends hooked me up with something equivalent to something in the public ads so it was mediocre.

My conversation with my friend about this place was a long time ago but he really hyped this place up to the max. Crazy things such as a naked fashion show was normal there where you'd be sitting there kinda like a strip show and they'd have rows and rows of hoes for you to pick from. If one wasn't up to your taste, there's another one minutes away. One can only dream if this place ever returns.My hometown LOL.

AsianBaller1
06-14-23, 10:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DankDonk
06-14-23, 11:06
This Melo person gave me bad vibes. I never went through with their "screening " demands and all the good girls are available elsewhere anyways. Jim Carry seems to love them so much LOL

.Their screening is the same as any other agency and belles only listed with Melos.

PumpNDump
06-14-23, 11:49
Humpday honeys listing handled by kbliss.

Lovely Viki Jessica.

Ina Maia Mini Remi Juni.

DankDonk
06-14-23, 12:49
That's because I'm clearly a shill for Melos. You know how it goes, if the chics that work there are too nasty, too old, the prices too high, we can't rely on real reviews, we have to make fake ones.

Let me be REALLY fucking clear with you, if you make another fake user, to post fake reports I will edit them to say that you are using hidden cameras to extort your clients.

If that doesn't stop you I can get really inventive, bedbugs, AIDS, working with the police, I will fucking bury you in bullshit fake BAD reports.

Don't do this shit again, this is the second time I have banned you. If you make it a third you will fucking regret it.

A2Can someone explain what's going on here LOL.

BladeRunner09
06-14-23, 14:21
Can someone explain what's going on here LOL.I'm not sure but I read that in an Oscar-worthy monologue by Jim Carrey.

SDPewPew
06-14-23, 14:30
Can someone explain what's going on here LOL.Can someone show this to the CGLA booker? This melos shill pretty much shitting on some of CGLA's girls while promoting their own lineup. I want to see some booker on booker turf war lmao.

Chef Boyardee
06-14-23, 15:41
You guys are fucking fast, 100% booked today and tomorrow already.

Pyhan83
06-14-23, 16:03
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/hannah

There's no way these pics are real, right?

Omfgitzjin
06-14-23, 16:20

There's no way these pics are real, right?God I hope they are, but my gut is telling me they're not. She's a solid 9 in my book.

If she is real and the service is great, she could be a superstar LOL.

Moodyz
06-14-23, 16:35

There's no way these pics are real, right?Will find out soon.

SuperMan333
06-14-23, 16:50
That's because I'm clearly a shill for Melos. You know how it goes, if the chics that work there are too nasty, too old, the prices too high, we can't rely on real reviews, we have to make fake ones.

A2Ahh everything is starting to make sense now. No wonder every review is saying Belle is 80% like her ad photo. But when I saw her, they do not look at all alike. And when I offer pictures that looks like her, the person that repeats with her 3 x has no intention to reply to that. I also want to give high marks to this booker / shill because at one point he ask "if his post is useful?" and we have several user that was fooled by him and urge him to write more shill reviews like that. I guess we can all learn from this experience.

ElonMusk
06-14-23, 17:31
Can someone explain what's going on here LOL.Looks like Mod edited post to warn OP.

I will admit fake reviews have made it harder to want to hobby with all these price hikes.

In the past I could stomach $200 hhr for granny.

But since they've made hhr not affordable and now you need to book 1 hr to get some value.

$320 for a granny is fucking rough.

SuperMan333
06-14-23, 17:38
That doesn't sound bad at all. I was in China back in 2019 in Guangzhou and some people I knew got me into some random hoe apartment over there. Since I didn't do the booking, I have no idea on where they found this place. The service was terrible since I am used to the K-girl world before I went. Though the girl was great looking, I couldn't say the same for service. No DFK or LFK, the idea of DATY was disgusting to her and the place was a sparse out furnished room with a futon as a bed. It was also non BB which was a bummer. Is BB possible with better service somewhere? Though my friends were nice, none of them knew of a quality place other than the prostitute city which was shut down years before I went there. Do you connections or where do you find the actually good stuff? My best guess is that my friends hooked me up with something equivalent to something in the public ads so it was mediocre.

My conversation with my friend about this place was a long time ago but he really hyped this place up to the max. Crazy things such as a naked fashion show was normal there where you'd be sitting there kinda like a strip show and they'd have rows and rows of hoes for you to pick from. If one wasn't up to your taste, there's another one minutes away. One can only dream if this place ever returns.I think I have heard something similar from a friend of something like that in Guangzhou. Is it basically like hongkong, where girls have an apartment to themself and they try to pull you in as you walk by? To be honest, I'm not too familiar with sex establishment in China as far as where is the "best" one is at. I don't go to spa / KTV anymore because they are usually older girl that is a professional working in that career for a while. Not saying they are bad looking but if I want a pro I can get that in Ktown. So the current trend for the good stuff is via an agency on wechat (Chinese instant message app). Pretty much all the girl from there are around 20 looking to make some quick and easy money without needing commitment like working at an establishment.

TheAbc
06-14-23, 18:05
I think I have heard something similar from a friend of something like that in Guangzhou. Is it basically like hongkong, where girls have an apartment to themself and they try to pull you in as you walk by? To be honest, I'm not too familiar with sex establishment in China as far as where is the "best" one is at. I don't go to spa / KTV anymore because they are usually older girl that is a professional working in that career for a while. Not saying they are bad looking but if I want a pro I can get that in Ktown. So the current trend for the good stuff is via an agency on wechat (Chinese instant message app). Pretty much all the girl from there are around 20 looking to make some quick and easy money without needing commitment like working at an establishment.Thanks for the info. This one was just some channel or some ad on Wechat or something. This one operated sorta like a K-girl style, you hit up some ad and go to the place in question. Girl opens up the door and you have your session and pay. Standard stuff. After feeling bummed out of my session, it ended way early and gave me alot of random free time to walk around the area. When my friend finally came out, his experience was worse. The girl ended up crying some time during the session due to a recent pet's death. For the life of me I don't understand why you would be in this line of work when you're in time where you're an emotional wreck. My friend did mention that the 2014 crackdown really hampered on things over there and it was totally underground when I went. I'm sure the good stuff is always around, you just need to know the right person to get you there. Kinda like the K-girl world, it's not mainstream enough that its easy to find or have someone who is in the know.

PistolPete357
06-14-23, 18:18
SDPewPew,

I got my money on Candygirl. I'm taking bets, dm me, LOL

DankDonk
06-14-23, 18:29
Ahh everything is starting to make sense now. No wonder every review is saying Belle is 80% like her ad photo. But when I saw her, they do not look at all alike. And when I offer pictures that looks like her, the person that repeats with her 3 x has no intention to reply to that. I also want to give high marks to this booker / shill because at one point he ask "if his post is useful?" and we have several user that was fooled by him and urge him to write more shill reviews like that. I guess we can all learn from this experience.In my opinion and mine only, I thought belle looked 90% close to her fake pics. That is how I perceived her. Also I don't feel she looks like the pics you shared. The girl in your pics looks older and has RBF. And IMO belle's tits look nicer, and her face isn't very round. But if people agree or disagree with me I could give 2 fuks. I'm just contributing so that, as BA always states, CYA HYA will stay longer or bring hot friends. It's a win-win.

This is kinda getting ridiculous, makes you not want to contribute at all.

Rick James B
06-14-23, 19:39
To whom are you referring?

You guys are fucking fast, 100% booked today and tomorrow already.

SolarisMan
06-14-23, 19:43

There's no way these pics are real, right?Ask SAG booker or TopAngels booker; those two will tell you the Truth and do not rely on CGLA words. I am not trying to bad mouth her but CGLA has a very big client base and CGLA booker really does not care if she tell the truth or burns you whereas new booker like TOPANGELS are being more of straight shooter these days.

FillHerPussyUp
06-14-23, 20:23
CGLA has been consistently good with me and many other vets on here. Now if you do something stupid to fuck up the Business relationship you have or annoy the PO, then don't expect to receive any kindness, same goes for these forum boards. CGLA PO for the most part has been very honest with me about whether a picture is fake or not, whether a girl has good service or not. If you're truly a good client to a certain PO, then everything should go smoothly. If you're not getting that same level of treatment, like I'm sure other countless, good, clients to CGLA do, well it's safe to say, CGLA is not the problem.

Ask SAG booker or TopAngels booker; those two will tell you the Truth and do not rely on CGLA words. I am not trying to bad mouth her but CGLA has a very big client base and CGLA booker really does not care if she tell the truth or burns you whereas new booker like TOPANGELS are being more of straight shooter these days.

Coca Cvs
06-14-23, 20:26
Anyone try any of the duo that booker's are offering? Are any of the current ones worth it experience wise, or does it just feel like two girls that are "forced to be together" rather than actual chemistry.

Kenchana
06-14-23, 20:39
You guys are fucking fast, 100% booked today and tomorrow already.She's ridiculously hot.

Pyhan83
06-14-23, 20:46
God I hope they are, but my gut is telling me they're not. She's a solid 9 in my book.

If she is real and the service is great, she could be a superstar LOL.Olivia / Soy rebrand. Thank God I didn't book.

AlexisDavis
06-14-23, 20:46

BTW, AlexDavis, Ina has the best service of the 4 but she's a slight notch below Rose, NG, Elle on looks.Lady Belle is not as attractive as those girls. She's much shorter, she looks more like a skinnier Chloe than those girls who are taller and more model-like. But overall, she's pretty good looking. Her face is kind of a mix between IG jiyoung_0_0 and JAV star Kurea Hasumi.

SolarisMan
06-14-23, 21:27
You guys are fucking fast, 100% booked today and tomorrow already.Who are we talking about?

SolarisMan
06-14-23, 21:28
She's ridiculously hot.Who are we referring to?

HapaBoy86
06-15-23, 00:07
Agree agree agree. Love me some Hana sessions. Prob one of the few than can always drain the lizard msog and actually get it up for a third. Love the addition of more mirrors since I first saw her on this current tour. I counted 8 or 9 almost right? Almost matching former Ara's wall of mirrors. There are no angles missed as you pounding out that booty in DG. She is basically a training manual for any kgirl. You want to be a star, and go take a lesson from her. Love when she wears lace neck collars too. Always dressed to impress in costumes. The cosplay queen of kgirl world bahaha. She is known to dress appropriately for holidays too. Halloween and Christmas so far away damnit. Def would be down for some dirty Santa and her holding a whip. Sorry carried away with my inner cosplay fantasies.Just saw Hana again and man she said Oppa marry me! Haha (hell nah).

Anyway, I just might have to ask her to dress up in a skimpy 4th of July outfit I just might but for her to wear during are romp sesh!

NintyNine
06-15-23, 00:48
Olivia / Soy rebrand. Thank God I didn't book.Compliments to the surgeon if she really looks like her pictures.

All she needs is excellent nympho sex skills, enthusiasm, and a plump firm ass.

That would be a prize fuck.

Oh well.

PumpNDump
06-15-23, 11:52
Kbliss Thursday availability.

Viki Jessica Ina Maia Mini Remi Juni.

Pyhan83
06-15-23, 12:07
Ask SAG booker or TopAngels booker; those two will tell you the Truth and do not rely on CGLA words. I am not trying to bad mouth her but CGLA has a very big client base and CGLA booker really does not care if she tell the truth or burns you whereas new booker like TOPANGELS are being more of straight shooter these days.It's the SAG booker for me that doesn't give a fuck. I had a falling out with them a long time ago and refuse to ever use them ever again. Top Angels who I've never booked with before texts me to try them. I got info from the CGLA booker and they told me the truth that it's a Soy / Olivia rebrand using fake pics. I saw Olivia once a long time ago when she first started and I have not gone back. I've also read reviews about when she does duos / triples with other girls and they're not good reviews.

Kent747
06-15-23, 13:38
Are you willing to share who you saw?Baby Yuna, Baby Coy, Haven, and Kisum. They did not live up to thier hypes to me.

HiKeke
06-15-23, 13:58
Ask SAG booker or TopAngels booker; those two will tell you the Truth and do not rely on CGLA words. I am not trying to bad mouth her but CGLA has a very big client base and CGLA booker really does not care if she tell the truth or burns you whereas new booker like TOPANGELS are being more of straight shooter these days.None of these bookers know how these providers even look irl. All they get is photoshopped pictures from the agency to upload onto bookers website.

DankDonk
06-15-23, 14:21
Baby Yuna, Baby Coy, Haven, and Kisum. They did not live up to thier hypes to me.I warned about Coy and its funny now that she's doing duos LOL. IDK any HYA CYA that has to do duos.

I got to say for one single fuck session I thought Kisum was really good. I totally get why you might not repeat, I didn't either. She's not pretty but she's sexual and really like her jiggly tits. In terms of foreplay, sexual performance, finishing moves, service, attitude, vocals, she checks almost every box for me.

In general though I think this is more a psychological thing. If you expect too much most likely youll be disappointed. I know I'll get hate for this but I'm not a Hana fan. I saw her for the first time when she returned and physically she isn't my type. Too tiny, skinny, and has alien face. Also she talks and asks wayyyy too many questions during the deed. Just as most girls don't like guys who "check in" too much, its distracting LOL. But, I completely understand why most guys like her. But you live and learn. We all signed up for that.

BobLove
06-15-23, 15:52
Olivia / Soy rebrand. Thank God I didn't book.Yuck, Olivia = Soy = PKL Berry.

Kent747
06-15-23, 18:37
Yuck, Olivia = Soy = PKL Berry.She should know by now that her expiration date for LA / OC market has passed a while ago. Ridiculous that she is allegedly on her sixth / seventh alias as Hannah.

DankDonk
06-15-23, 18:42
None of these bookers know how these providers even look irl. All they get is photoshopped pictures from the agency to upload onto bookers website.Thats true for the most part. I know that bosses meet the girls. That's why its important to give honest feedback to bookers because they relay that to other customers and inaccurate or lazy feedback can spread fast

Kent747
06-15-23, 18:42
I warned about Coy and its funny now that she's doing duos LOL. IDK any HYA CYA that has to do duos.

I got to say for one single fuck session I thought Kisum was really good. I totally get why you might not repeat, I didn't either. She's not pretty but she's sexual and really like her jiggly tits. In terms of foreplay, sexual performance, finishing moves, service, attitude, vocals, she checks almost every box for me.

In general though I think this is more a psychological thing. If you expect too much most likely youll be disappointed. I know I'll get hate for this but I'm not a Hana fan. I saw her for the first time when she returned and physically she isn't my type. Too tiny, skinny, and has alien face. Also she talks and asks wayyyy too many questions during the deed. Just as most girls don't like guys who "check in" too much, its distracting LOL. But, I completely understand why most guys like her. But you live and learn. We all signed up for that.Had some success with earlier hype girls in NG, Rose, and Ina. However lately most hype girls have been misses so I will wait more time for likes of Chloe, Baby Katie, and Elin.

TheAbc
06-15-23, 18:49
She recently sent a text about how she's going to retire pretty soon. You have around 50 days or so before she supposedly calls it for good. I don't think she's popular with the boards here and comparing her to other talent, shes average IMO. Who is to say if this is for real or just another marketing tactic but I'm just throwing it out if anyone wants to partake.

RockItAllNite
06-15-23, 18:51
Ask SAG booker or TopAngels booker; those two will tell you the Truth and do not rely on CGLA words. I am not trying to bad mouth her but CGLA has a very big client base and CGLA booker really does not care if she tell the truth or burns you whereas new booker like TOPANGELS are being more of straight shooter these days.Why are you hating on the CGLA booker? TopAngels website claims that the pics for half their girls are real and that is just not true. I have seen several of them and they are not a match for their pics So how can you say they tell you the truth?

PumpNDump
06-15-23, 19:00
Just like brother the abc, also got a text from her claiming retirement. True / false, I have no idea. She was a decent bb lay about 10-15 yrs ago.

Veni1
06-15-23, 19:31
She recently sent a text about how she's going to retire pretty soon. You have around 50 days or so before she supposedly calls it for good. I don't think she's popular with the boards here and comparing her to other talent, shes average IMO. Who is to say if this is for real or just another marketing tactic but I'm just throwing it out if anyone wants to partake.Thanks for the update. I saw her a few years back, then she disappeared, and I went on to others. When I saw her back then she was into the JAV squealing type of acting. But I also remember her prolonged eraser type nipples. You may have inspired me to go back again.

BuildingGuy
06-15-23, 19:40
Thats true for the most part. I know that bosses meet the girls. That's why its important to give honest feedback to bookers because they relay that to other customers and inaccurate or lazy feedback can spread fastI booked Jemma through CAKD. Her photo was labeled "Elite. VIP. " CAKD has been very reliable for a very long time. Too many real beauties to list. Jemma's photos are real but from her distant much thinner past. When I walked in I was very disappointed. I went through with the session out of politeness. Jemma tried very hard to provide good service. I texted the booker afterwards that I was unhappy that the photos were so inaccurate. The booker replied apologetically that the photos on the website were provided by the "bosses" and that she had never actually seen Jemma. I was offered a discount on my next visit. We will see. Caveat emptor.

Veni1
06-15-23, 19:43
So does anyone have any information as to whatever happened to the twin sisters Lucia and Lora? I saw them both individually but also had a doubles session with them which was incredible. It was in fact something out of a porn movie where I had them kneeling on the bed side by side and I alternated taking them back and forth in standing doggy. Something on one's bucket list. Having sex with twin sisters! I do remember something about Lora going back home to Korea, but I never heard anything more about Lucia.

TheAbc
06-15-23, 20:32
Just like brother the abc, also got a text from her claiming retirement. True / false, I have no idea. She was a decent bb lay about 10-15 yrs ago.My first visit with her was at the Palace back in 2015-2016. She was non BB up until maybe 1-2 years later. Do you know when she started and where she worked before? I always figured she wasn't a part timer but made this a career.

Paul Sgv
06-15-23, 21:32
My first visit with her was at the Palace back in 2015-2016. She was non BB up until maybe 1-2 years later. Do you know when she started and where she worked before? I always figured she wasn't a part timer but made this a career.This is a shame to hear. She has always been very kind, sweet and always made me laugh. I remember the first time I saw her was probably sometime in 2017. I was on my way to a Saturday morning session with Pepsi when I got a last-minute text from the Booker saying Pepsi had a headache and could not see me. The booker suggested Asuka, and she became my all-time favorite. I'll never forget the time I spent Thanksgiving with her in 2018. I was bored and had an itch to scratch so I went to see her and we have Korean barbecue together for Thanksgiving. Then we made sweet love together.

I last saw her about two months ago, and I asked her if she was going to be staying in LA for a while. She told me if business is good, she would be staying. I think I will see her one last time to say goodbye.

Paul Sgv
06-15-23, 22:15
My full panel of tests last month confirmed I am squeaky clean. Now loaded to the gills with prep, I broke my two month abstinence and decided to indulge myself with a little bit of Cici.

Mistress X was always incredibly, unbelievably sensual, passionate and deliberate with her BJ's. Cici is very reminiscent of that level of passion and care. Cici must've spent at least half of the one hour session I had with her lovingly popping Junior into her mouth, deep throating my cock. The feeling of her throat muscles pulsating all over was heaven, only broken by her passionate work on my balls and taint. Her serpent tongue darted all over my ass, hitting all my pleasure points with laser precision. What I enjoyed even more was just how wet everything was: layers and layers of saliva all over my cock and balls and she loving stroked my very happy gonads, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

Cici is violent with her fucking technique. Once she hops on, she makes sure your cock bottoms out inside her. Then she gyrates, then pulsates left and right, forward and backward like she's riding a mechanical bull. But when she comes you'll need an umbrella. Last time I saw her she would piss a little to make it seemed like she came. Genuine fluids or piss, I don't care. I prefer it to be piss, since I have that nasty fetish and lusted for her to drench me!

She came three times and squirted me each time. Each time, she tried to contain her mess with a towel while sitting on my cock. The second time she was unable to. As she was coming, I made her sit up and off my cock, forcing her to unleash a virtual geyser of her golden fluid all over me and the bed. After I passionately and energetically came inside her during doggie, she was shocked at how wet the bed was. She very nervously and quickly had to change out two towels and a Minnie Mouse blanket.

What has been your experiences with Cici? I've heard Lucky is also a squirter. Can you image a doubles session with these two?!

TheAbc
06-15-23, 22:18
This is a shame to hear. She has always been very kind, sweet and always made me laugh. I remember the first time I saw her was probably sometime in 2017. I was on my way to a Saturday morning session with Pepsi when I got a last-minute text from the Booker saying Pepsi had a headache and could not see me. The booker suggested Asuka, and she became my all-time favorite. I'll never forget the time I spent Thanksgiving with her in 2018. I was bored and had an itch to scratch so I went to see her and we have Korean barbecue together for Thanksgiving. Then we made sweet love together.

I last saw her about two months ago, and I asked her if she was going to be staying in LA for a while. She told me if business is good, she would be staying. I think I will see her one last time to say goodbye.She's a decent choice if you're in a pinch. The issue I could see with her were a few things. Older, no DFK, scripted, lower energy so no PSE fuck sessions, and not too open to doing too crazier things. It's not like Chu where she'll be down for MFM or MMFM. She has her fans, but most mongers usually want to try the new next thing. I don't think she had the allure or skill set to garner the consistent customer base like other legends who by name alone will be booked up for days. I'll probably be down to see her one last time for old times sake even though I've also retired.

Vulcan1009
06-15-23, 22:20
So does anyone have any information as to whatever happened to the twin sisters Lucia and Lora? I saw them both individually but also had a doubles session with them which was incredible. It was in fact something out of a porn movie where I had them kneeling on the bed side by side and I alternated taking them back and forth in standing doggy. Something on one's bucket list. Having sex with twin sisters! I do remember something about Lora going back home to Korea, but I never heard anything more about Lucia.They were okay, nothing special to be missed.

PumpNDump
06-16-23, 12:06
Kbliss Friday funtime roster.

Viki Jessica Ina Maia Mini Remi Juni.

JohnHada
06-16-23, 14:13
You didn't know that the bookers do not see the Kgirls so they don't know if the pics are real or not. The big boss dictates everything.

I booked Jemma through CAKD. Her photo was labeled "Elite. VIP. " CAKD has been very reliable for a very long time. Too many real beauties to list. Jemma's photos are real but from her distant much thinner past. When I walked in I was very disappointed. I went through with the session out of politeness. Jemma tried very hard to provide good service. I texted the booker afterwards that I was unhappy that the photos were so inaccurate. The booker replied apologetically that the photos on the website were provided by the "bosses" and that she had never actually seen Jemma. I was offered a discount on my next visit. We will see. Caveat emptor.

BuildingGuy
06-16-23, 15:47
You didn't know that the bookers do not see the Kgirls so they don't know if the pics are real or not. The big boss dictates everything.That seems to be the case now.

In the past when I asked bookers about the providers' appearances, they generally gave me fairly truthful answers. Possibly because I was an established customer. They had fewer providers many of whom had built good reputations. What has changed is that the bookers don't know their providers because of the flood of so-called "models from Korea. " It has become a "turn-them and burn-them" business model. The 90 day wonders are here for quick scores and have no reason to develop a client base.

Pyhan83
06-16-23, 16:03
That seems to be the case now.

In the past when I asked bookers about the providers' appearances, they generally gave me fairly truthful answers. Possibly because I was an established customer. They had fewer providers many of whom had built good reputations. What has changed is that the bookers don't know their providers because of the flood of so-called "models from Korea. " It has become a "turn-them and burn-them" business model. The 90 day wonders are here for quick scores and have no reason to develop a client base.I would say at least 80% of the girls here have overstayed their visas so I don't know about that "90 day turn them and burn them" you're talking about. If anything the girls that use fake pics are girls that suck at service or are ugly and they keep trying to rebrand.

Pyhan83
06-16-23, 16:13
Man, you guys are either sleeping on this one or gatekeeping by not saying anything. Now facewise she is not the most attractive. She's cute like kgirl GND type but her body, hips, ass, fake titties, flat stomach all great. Service was crazy. I haven't found a girl who could keep up like her in forever. I had just finished a double header in WLA and she was the second one I saw. Should have made her my first but then I would have been late to the second appointment. I kept making her squirt. When I would start to go soft she go right into DTBBJ. She just had so much stamina and energy it was a crazy fuck. She was so into it that she ignored the booker texting her that the next client was here and I just kept pushing it as long as I could. Anyways, my 2 cents.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/juni

CarGuyF599
06-16-23, 16:16
Hey all? Anyone know if VAC in LV is partners with any agencies in LA / OC? I'd like to visit an agency in LA / OC but don't want to just spread my info around so much. Hoping that my verification with VAC will get me in to a club out here. (yes, I emailed them, just looking for some advice from the locals).

DankDonk
06-16-23, 16:25
Man, you guys are either sleeping on this one or gatekeeping by not saying anything. Now facewise she is not the most attractive. She's cute like kgirl GND type but her body, hips, ass, fake titties, flat stomach all great. Service was crazy. I haven't found a girl who could keep up like her in forever. I had just finished a double header in WLA and she was the second one I saw. Should have made her my first but then I would have been late to the second appointment. I kept making her squirt. When I would start to go soft she go right into DTBBJ. She just had so much stamina and energy it was a crazy fuck. She was so into it that she ignored the booker texting her that the next client was here and I just kept pushing it as long as I could. Anyways, my 2 cents.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/juniNice review. Like real squirting or she just gets super wet?

NeedAheRealBad
06-16-23, 16:49
Hey all? Anyone know if VAC in LV is partners with any agencies in LA / OC? I'd like to visit an agency in LA / OC but don't want to just spread my info around so much. Hoping that my verification with VAC will get me in to a club out here. (yes, I emailed them, just looking for some advice from the locals).You can try agencies that also list girls in Vegas like CGLA. Figure if they also book in Vegas they'll probably be familiar with agencies and accept references from them but no guarantees.

JohnHada
06-16-23, 17:30
What do you mean. Juni is formely Bitna that we all know from before. She just got her face done and came back. Not interested.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/juni

Member #2210
06-16-23, 18:02
Hey all? Anyone know if VAC in LV is partners with any agencies in LA / OC? I'd like to visit an agency in LA / OC but don't want to just spread my info around so much. Hoping that my verification with VAC will get me in to a club out here. (yes, I emailed them, just looking for some advice from the locals).I contacted Vegasasian. Club and they asked for references and I gave them my LA references and they were ok with those.

Asian Hunter
06-16-23, 19:40
Thanks for the update. I saw her a few years back, then she disappeared, and I went on to others. When I saw her back then she was into the JAV squealing type of acting. But I also remember her prolonged eraser type nipples. You may have inspired me to go back again.I recall seeing her several years ago, could not forget those eraser nipples. Who books her now? Would like to see her again before she retires.

TheAbc
06-16-23, 20:22
I recall seeing her several years ago, could not forget those eraser nipples. Who books her now? Would like to see her again before she retires.https://www.secretgems.net/

https://bookergray.com/?adult=2

Vulcan1009
06-16-23, 21:53
https://www.secretgems.net/

https://bookergray.com/?adult=2I wonder why she never get new pix, those have been used for so long.

She is famous but somehow I never tried her, LOL.

Not sure why she was so popular.

JoseMan
06-16-23, 23:53
What do you mean. Juni is formely Bitna that we all know from before. She just got her face done and came back. Not interested.Average looking girl; perhaps she is a "5" or "6" in face and body is barely "7". She is a below average performer in bed also.

Pyhan83
06-17-23, 07:22
What do you mean. Juni is formely Bitna that we all know from before. She just got her face done and came back. Not interested.Oh, that's Bitna. Never seen her before. That's why. Was service not good for you?

SolarisMan
06-17-23, 11:31
Baby Yuna, Baby Coy, Haven, and Kisum. They did not live up to thier hypes to me.I would say that Kisum was not bad but she wasn't in great category either; I liked her face better than Erica. I personally had fun with her and I saw her twice but I opted for cover each time.

PumpNDump
06-17-23, 12:11
Kbliss Saturday listing.

Viki Jessica.

Ina Maia Mini Remi Juni.

AlexisDavis
06-17-23, 14:35
That seems to be the case now.

In the past when I asked bookers about the providers' appearances, they generally gave me fairly truthful answers. Possibly because I was an established customer. They had fewer providers many of whom had built good reputations. What has changed is that the bookers don't know their providers because of the flood of so-called "models from Korea. " It has become a "turn-them and burn-them" business model. The 90 day wonders are here for quick scores and have no reason to develop a client base.I think it depends on the honesty of the bookers. CAKD booker always says "I heard she is" or "I've been told she is" and never directly tries to say a girl looks a certain way since she really doesn’t know herself.

Pyhan83
06-17-23, 15:10
Average looking girl; perhaps she is a "5" or "6" in face and body is barely "7". She is a below average performer in bed also.Oh that sucks to hear. Guess it really is YMMV. She was a demon with me. Couldn't get enough.

ZebraZebra
06-17-23, 19:15
I would say that Kisum was not bad but she wasn't in great category either; I liked her face better than Erica. I personally had fun with her and I saw her twice but I opted for cover each time.Kisum face prettier than Erica? Now you got me interested! How do her titties and face compare to other providers, and is she skinny or med or fat?

NintyNine
06-17-23, 20:22
What's the biggest letdown you see most often?

For me, it's no ass.

Nice face, good service. No ass. Just a deflated mass of skin to grab.

Has anyone found a girl with pretty face, great service, fit body and plump ass?

WaffleLover
06-17-23, 20:56
Chu's price and pictures looked good these days. Thanks to you all and the brothers on a sister website, she seemed like a good try and given the climate for upcharges and tag on's, I figured at least it would be better than paying similar prices for a granny with C-orgs. Chu's pictures are accurate especially for the face I'd say. She's very petite and short which is fine because I'm quite short for a man myself. Standing at 5'5, it felt good to see a beauty who was shorter than I. She took time to lightly massage me before the session started and was very slow but sensual for the shower. Usually the shower is just a check in the box but she jerked me off and slid my dick inbetween her cheeks to tease me. I feel like she's a provider that is pretty good at reading a client well for what they like to continue or change it up which is a hallmark of a provider that separates herself to retain regulars. I've only had two other providers who were like minded and I see them to this day.

When the session really started, her BBBJ was also a over par and doesn't hesistate to try to deepthroat, nor does she leave the bottom of your sack untouched. By the time I finally entered her, I was ready to pop but I hung strong and got her to several positions before actually completing the deed. She felt good in missionary but her best really is on top as her long hair tickles you and she's rocking her hips so much that she leaves a snail trail on your stomach thereafter. I'm curious now if she brings that attitude to duos as I've been meaning to trying one out with a couple of k dolls. I read a review here earlier mentioning it so we shall see I suppose. The first of many gents--until my next adventure of carnal debauchery.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/chu

SolarisMan
06-17-23, 21:10
Kisum face prettier than Erica? Now you got me interested! How do her titties and face compare to other providers, and is she skinny or med or fat?Everyone can love or like of another person appearance has a different perspective. I think that Kisum is a bit prettier than Erica but you may see it differently. You probably find her attractive too and on both occasions that I saw her, she was wearing no make up except a funky eye lash.

Her body needs a bit toning if you ask me and if she would have put some yoga or pilate into her body, she would have been my top 3 choice. Why do I say that? Because she was really a good in bed with me; Almost a monster fuck.

DenverLanes
06-18-23, 11:54
Whatever happened to her? Seems like she disappeared.

BbbjStan
06-18-23, 15:42

I plowed away and drove that Kia to multiple O's.How would why'all compare ina with Hana? Have seen Hana and was curious to see how ina was in looks and service compared to Hana.

BonerAppetitty
06-18-23, 19:50
You should have hyped her up LOL. I don't think she was able to compete in LA. She also went BB upcharge. I suspect she might have rebranded somewhere.

Whatever happened to her? Seems like she disappeared.

BonerAppetitty
06-18-23, 19:56
I don't have letdown often but my letdowns would be a mid or MILF. Only cute or hot young Asian girls can excite me. Most recent girl with pretty face (cute enough to me), great service, fit body, and plump ass was KTE Yeji but she's gone. Maybe cause only me and 2 bros liked her LOL.

For me, it's no ass.

Has anyone found a girl with pretty face, great service, fit body and plump ass?

BonerAppetitty
06-18-23, 20:18
Melo is legit. If you guys don't feel comfortable with Melo then just use other bookers.

Nothing he said couldn't be gotten directly from the booker or the girl if they are telling the truth. Boner sense was tingling when he started to switch gear to Melo but I wanted to see more reviews before writing him off. I wasn't really following his reviews cause I would try new girls anyway.

He confirmed what I thought with "She said she was planning to only work part time and doing a late night work somewhere else. Then after couple of days, she decided to not work in this field due to only being able to handle 3-4 guys a day for how new she is to this and her down there couldn't take it. So she asked to be taken off Candygirlla. But she decided to work again and she is gradually increasing the number of clients she can take."

That's a lot of inside information bro. I wish I was in good with bookers like that.

I didn't believe Lady Belle left CandyGirlLA because of bad mongers...

ZebraZebra
06-18-23, 20:36
How would why'all compare ina with Hana? Have seen Hana and was curious to see how ina was in looks and service compared to Hana.IMO:

Hana.

Face- 7.

Body- 8. (good for ass lovers)

Service- 9.

Ina.

Face- 9.

Body- 9. (good for tit lovers)

Service- 8.

ZebraZebra
06-18-23, 20:56

For me, it's no ass.

Has anyone found a girl with pretty face, great service, fit body and plump ass?For me, the biggest let down is usually:

1. Face (the most important of all, at minimum has to be decent and not botched).

2. Body (please don't be fat).

3. Boobs (too fake or poorly done).

4. probably the most important one of all, Service (if the kgirl doesn't seem like she is enjoying it then I can't enjoy myself either. Especially if they don't DFK).

AsianBaller1
06-18-23, 22:08
Face, attitude, mentality and their menu.

1/ pretty face with bad attitude, bad mentality and limited GFE menu usually my is a gem for me. It's a kind a fun to conquer her.

2/ pretty face with good attitude, good mentality and limited GFE menu is great for me.

3/ pretty face with bad attitude, bad mentality and pse is a no for me. Too risky and not fun to play with her.

4/ ugly face with good attitude, good mentality and pse might be too risky for me, it's a no for me.

5/ ugly face with good attitude, good mentality and limited GFE, I could give her a try.

Overall, I like amateur mentality instead of a true hoe who lost their soul. I can name alot of them.

For me, it's no ass.

Vulcan1009
06-18-23, 22:37
Just saw these new girls in the west side BB land, anyone seen them before? Rebrand? They seem new.

Madelyn / Hazel.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/madelyn

https://asianvibe.is/models/hazel/

https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/hazelwla/

Kendal.

https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle

https://bookergray.com/tt_wla/kendal/

Hwasa.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/hwasa

Do any of these girl from mykupcake BBFS? Their site just list 1 hr or HH.

https://mykupcake.com/L_A