PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

KingsFoil
05-08-23, 12:32
MADD bros, don't see upcharged girls or don't upgrade to upcharges. You get to save your money and go ham later when they offer free BB Specials.

All upcharged MILFs leaving LA would just make me happier. Make it easier for me to identify new HYAs, rebrands, and shills.

Touring, rebrands, double / tripple brands, multiple POs for same girls, discount for shill reviews, more shills, more discounts are cause they can't get enough businesses.

In Kgirls world, LA Kgirls started the upcharges for BB, MSOG, and CIP. Just cause they upcharge more in other cities doesn't mean they can succeed in LA. I am not complaining. Just reinforcing that our vote counts in LA. As one who wants to Make LA Great Again.

Major Boner.Vote with your money.

They read these forums. If someone does start a boycott forum, I'll contribute all my Brazil info so you can take an LA vacation.

And by the way, an LA Boycott would work. After all, they give us a special LA rate hike, so I hobby outside LA.

TD Leafs
05-08-23, 13:13
So I finally got to see Hana again, as good as before and might be even better.

I don't remember her having nice ass, her body during k-9 with thin waist and her ass was amazing.

Member #2210
05-08-23, 13:21
Saw a new girl was available who offered Greek so gave her a try. Walked in and was happy to see that she is a tall and slim girl with long hair. Started off with some BBBJ and then after a while she gets on top and starts to slide on my cock. I can't hold it anymore so I tell her to get into doggy since I came for her ass. It was nice and tight. As I was there resting she started to kiss and play with Jr to wake him up again. We went into 69. After I get hard she gets on top for cg and we finish in missionary. Would recommend seeing her if you are looking for a slim girl who also offers Greek.Big tits? Thanks for the review!

BootyWatcher69
05-08-23, 13:47
Assuming Pepsi never comes back and I missed the train forever, who would a good replacement be in either looks or performance and in both? So, 3 potential suggestions. I don't mind age whatsoever, in fact, I prefer the ajummas. I just want to experience something close to what I missed out on.I miss Pepsi, she was sweet, sultry & freaky as fuck. I like Ari as her replacement & Sunny too, hope Pepsi comes back so I can play with her again, always wanted to return the favor and eat her ass, waiting on Ari / Sunny to come back so I can return the favor to them. I'll never forget my Pepsi encounters, even the ones where I couldn't finish were great times.

CallMeDad
05-08-23, 13:48
Saw a new girl was available who offered Greek so gave her a try. Walked in and was happy to see that she is a tall and slim girl with long hair. Started off with some BBBJ and then after a while she gets on top and starts to slide on my cock. I can't hold it anymore so I tell her to get into doggy since I came for her ass. It was nice and tight. As I was there resting she started to kiss and play with Jr to wake him up again. We went into 69. After I get hard she gets on top for cg and we finish in missionary. Would recommend seeing her if you are looking for a slim girl who also offers Greek.I was told that she is one of the oldest girls like Yena and Jaehee. How old do you think she is?

Is she more service oriented or looks?

Im Yours
05-08-23, 15:13
Meh, saw her once a few month ago, nothing special, a good comperason on body type would be mini, and Mini is way better.

For me, Nina is like Jina with upcharge, LOL.

Not worth the hype nor the upcharge, never repeated.I saw Nina last week, for old times sake. She's just burnt out for the most part, so as much as I enjoyed her, it's extreme YMMV with her. I was hoping for some renewed vigor with the price hike and drop in clients that normally comes with it, but she was good for about 10 minutes, which was fine for me as I popped, but trying to get a 2nd round out of her was tough, even though there was plenty of foreplay and heavy DFK. Unless I'm super horny for her specifically, it would be a no repeat for me, but still think she's a good time and someone everyone should see once.

TD Leafs
05-08-23, 17:30
WTF? Now even Nicole is upcharging now?

No Way, seriously what is going on here? Nina now Nicole, I would rather stay with Mini, Remi and Hana.

TheAbc
05-08-23, 19:34
I saw Nina last week, for old times sake. She's just burnt out for the most part, so as much as I enjoyed her, it's extreme YMMV with her. I was hoping for some renewed vigor with the price hike and drop in clients that normally comes with it, but she was good for about 10 minutes, which was fine for me as I popped, but trying to get a 2nd round out of her was tough, even though there was plenty of foreplay and heavy DFK. Unless I'm super horny for her specifically, it would be a no repeat for me, but still think she's a good time and someone everyone should see once.This has similarities of a visit I had not too long ago. The girl was pretty good the first and second time with the third being the worst. She was absolutely burned out and wanted to get it over with without a care for my needs. Any adult can see when they are just too tired to do something and should call it quits. Instead, these girls will have half ass it and go through with the session and you as the paying customer will suffer while paying 100%. A more ethical booker or girl would just stop taking appointments but when good quick money is on the line, of course they can't say no.

Thud1
05-08-23, 19:58
Occasionally there is a tall and well proportioned K-Girl that brings happiness to me and my fellow mongers. I can think of a few from the past. Not necessarily the hot young model types, but still great looking and having the tall, sexy, slim bodies. I have especially fond memories of Moli and a few others. Can anyone offer a suggestion of any of the current lineups? Has anyone met Suzie 5'-7" from Garden Secret? http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/suzie41/. Happy to share my latest encounters and recommendations if you PM me.

Christophe1
05-08-23, 19:59
Interestingly I saw a very hot Chinese provider who was two years ago for three times; She was hot enough that I asked for her number. We actually hit it off very well and she started texting me back and forth and we finally went it for lunch and during our lunch started talking in a very negative way about AA men. I never saw her after that.I could know who you're talking about. In my crazy life last year when I wintered in LA I had a Chinese sugar momma. It was actually pretty fun to be wined, dined, entertained and then used like a sex toy. One night we were walking the promenade and she saw a homeless person she really went off as we passed complaining in a negative way that I couldn't see her very long afterward even with the ostentatious lifestyle she offered me and broke it off with a termination gift of equal value.

I did try to start a thread called, K-provider musings, dating, complaining, and other things, which never appeared.

Look, Asian pussy!

SolarisMan
05-08-23, 20:25
I could know who you're talking about. In my crazy life last year when I wintered in LA I had a Chinese sugar momma. It was actually pretty fun to be wined, dined, entertained and then used like a sex toy. One night we were walking the promenade and she saw a homeless person she really went off as we passed complaining in a negative way that I couldn't see her very long afterward even with the ostentatious lifestyle she offered me and broke it off with a termination gift of equal value.

I did try to start a thread called, K-provider musings, dating, complaining, and other things, which never appeared.

Look, Asian pussy!Yes! I was in one of those holes today. It was Ms. Blue.

TempletonRat
05-08-23, 20:34
I could know who you're talking about. In my crazy life last year when I wintered in LA I had a Chinese sugar momma. It was actually pretty fun to be wined, dined, entertained and then used like a sex toy. One night we were walking the promenade and she saw a homeless person she really went off as we passed complaining in a negative way that I couldn't see her very long afterward even with the ostentatious lifestyle she offered me and broke it off with a termination gift of equal value.

Look, Asian pussy!Is that you and the sugar mama?

IronClad999
05-08-23, 21:39
WTF? Now even Nicole is upcharging now?

No Way, seriously what is going on here? Nina now Nicole, I would rather stay with Mini, Remi and Hana.She was testing the markets over at east coast on upcharging games, and now prob hopped back over to west coast so she can mimic the same tactic on boosting the upcharges so the market will only favor them.

Vulcan1009
05-08-23, 22:08
She was testing the markets over at east coast on upcharging games, and now prob hopped back over to west coast so she can mimic the same tactic on boosting the upcharges so the market will only favor them.Now that she is upcharge from 320 to 360 with BB, she is playing with numbers as other all inclusive are about 340 now that just got me annoyed.

She finally went to the dark side of Upcharge games.

Well, she is out of my ATF list, nuf said.

IronClad999
05-08-23, 22:20
Now that she is upcharge from 320 to 360 with BB, she is playing with numbers as other all inclusive are about 340 now that just got me annoyed.

Well, she is out of my ATF list, nuf said.I concur vulcan; they were pissed at my feedbacks here and decided to even cancel her flight over to nova when she rotated from boston to seattle for quick stunt. With most cases; they only favor profits and wants promotional / unrealistic feedbacks. How can they expect clients to give favorable feedbacks when they don't show any sense of sympathy towards clients? I once heard they would rather clients write bad feedbacks than losing the girls to work there, but they needa know girls can only profit if they have client base. NOT by blueballing them and expecting full five star hotel ratings. (I know the agencies are all reading this, don't mock our intelligence). It was a total waste of my valuable time when I testdrove her based on my VIP buds recommendation in boston(from nova to philly then boston) given that she did not upcharge him and was willing to look past simple math numbers to retain clients rather than acting like hardcore GPS like most chicks nowadays just want to charge one time BIG installment (100,200,300 CIP's in 3 different level tiers; 100 = level 1, 200 = level 2, 300 = level 3). I was originally planning to consider her as my ATF based on the shiny polishing elements my bud suggested, esp nicoles red / orange dildo lurking at the edge of her bedside got the horny game to a different level LOL. But the one time installment upcharge really killed the game. Most peeps think upcharge is cool just cas girls are hot blah blah blah; START to think more with your bigger CEO, not bigger weenie please.

Vulcan1009
05-08-23, 22:21
Has anyone seen this tiny 4'11 girl Aimee yet? She is with multiple bookers.

A small girl like this with a C cup should be interested, please share.

Thanks.

SleeperPleasur
05-08-23, 23:56

Thanks.Like whose the agency or booker she's with. I might TOFTT.

Jbjb1983
05-08-23, 23:57

Thanks.Aimee is a nice girl and does her best, she is very short. That's the only good part. She's too old and a bit flabby and face cute sorta but too old. She tries her best. I got BBFS with CIP her pussy is snug but not tight enough, she tried hard to get that 2nd nut, her BBBJ are decent. Overall I wished I didn't see her and used my money to see someone else.

Pyhan83
05-09-23, 00:14
Now that she is upcharge from 320 to 360 with BB, she is playing with numbers as other all inclusive are about 340 now that just got me annoyed.

Well, she is out of my ATF list, nuf said.She was already upcharging after she left LA. Last time she was down in OC before she left for Boston she was charging the extra 40. TBH I'll still see her at that price just cause her service was great the last time I saw her so unless that goes down I'll keep her in my rotation.

AlexisDavis
05-09-23, 00:16
Occasionally there is a tall and well proportioned K-Girl that brings happiness to me and my fellow mongers. I can think of a few from the past. Not necessarily the hot young model types, but still great looking and having the tall, sexy, slim bodies. I have especially fond memories of Moli and a few others. Can anyone offer a suggestion of any of the current lineups? Has anyone met Suzie 5'-7" from Garden Secret? http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/suzie41/. Happy to share my latest encounters and recommendations if you PM me.Stella is around 5'6-5'7". Elle, Estee, and NG are 5'6". Eva was pretty tall too IIRC.

PePe44
05-09-23, 00:46
Aimee is a nice girl and does her best, she is very short. That's the only good part. She's too old and a bit flabby and face cute sorta but too old. She tries her best. I got BBFS with CIP her pussy is snug but not tight enough, she tried hard to get that 2nd nut, her BBBJ are decent. Overall I wished I didn't see her and used my money to see someone else.She does try her best however I felt betrayed also! Rotund. I was surprised I was able to pop but I was quite depressed after that sesh.

SsStuntCock
05-09-23, 01:06
Sally (Terra LSC) is the move IMO if a spinner kdoll is what you seek in Costa Mesa. 320 all-in is a great deal all things considered.And now she's in WLA. And still a great deal at 340 all-in. Her face kinda looks like this pic used to advertise sex slave Phoebe. Look up her SJ reviews here TER: 373663.

A fun little HYA just added to the Golden Triangle. Holding her tiny waist in DG reveals minimal body fat. Even though they're both toothy, I'd still rank Izzy's head game over her, but 'A' for effort. She likes watching herself get fkd hard in the mirrors. The image of her riding RCG while I'm playing with her clit and jamming three cum-coated fingers down her throat as she moans and gasps for air, will be celebrated a year from now, probably.

Vulcan1009
05-09-23, 01:51
She does try her best however I felt betrayed also! Rotund. I was surprised I was able to pop but I was quite depressed after that sesh.Well, that's clearly a warning sign, 2 to 0 on good vs bad reviews.

Thanks for all your support and I greatly appreciated your honest feedbacks.

I totally understand that feeling after a TOFTT end with a disappointment, I for one had many throughout the years but didn't even bother to write unless someone ask or someone try to shill.

Kudos to you brothers!!

Im Yours
05-09-23, 01:53
I was able to see Hana for the first time since she came back. If you remember, I wasn't the biggest fan of her before but she definitely is enthusiastic, perhaps even too much for me. I have had a change of heart, starting from my dick.

F: 7. 5 - she's had a little work done, it's obvious but it's not like her whole face is plastic. She's very cute / fairly hot, but I would lean more cute-ish like every other Asian girl with a filter on taking a selfie.

B: 9 - she's small, with Cs and a thin waist, and a soft but grab-able ass. She's in great shape. Smooth skin. Pretty fit.

A: 9 - she kinda remembered me and told me I got fat, even though I've lost 30 lbs since I saw her last. Whatever, she was "happy" to see me again. She's a pleaser of all sorts and it was like fucking an old fling again.

S: 9 - Only reason this isn't a 10 is because she doesn't do Greek. She is perfect for fucking in all positions, and still overdoes it a little imo, but DFK all day and super passionate and communicative. Her CG grinding was weaker before, but now she has learned, 9/10.

E: pretty OK now.

Repeat: of course. At 340 no brainer.

Ramen25
05-09-23, 06:22
Saw a new girl was available who offered Greek so gave her a try. Walked in and was happy to see that she is a tall and slim girl with long hair. Started off with some BBBJ and then after a while she gets on top and starts to slide on my cock. I can't hold it anymore so I tell her to get into doggy since I came for her ass. It was nice and tight. As I was there resting she started to kiss and play with Jr to wake him up again. We went into 69. After I get hard she gets on top for cg and we finish in missionary. Would recommend seeing her if you are looking for a slim girl who also offers Greek.

I haven't seen Squirting Seven but I doubt it's her. I suspect CG Seven is a rebrand of a tall Kgirl with smoker voice who offered Greek in SoCal before. Forgot her names.I wonder if this is Sky from years back. Tall, skinny with a deep voice. Has a small dog too I believe.

SolarisMan
05-09-23, 10:33
Sally (Terra LSC) is the move IMO if a spinner kdoll is what you seek in Costa Mesa. 320 all-in is a great deal all things considered.I can't say that Sally is BAD but she is not great either: She does deliver. She is fairly Robotic though. Photos are good representation of her but her skin is a bit darker than most Korean girls. Body is solid but she could be toning a bit if she wanted to but still it is a very good body. She seems completely detached throughout the session with few crack of smiles here and there.

I saw her once and while I do not regret, I did not have an urge or any desire to repeat.

SsStuntCock
05-09-23, 10:46
Seems like Miso is still out of town, any girls who have similar body type? Miss fucking that small and tight body of Miso's. Sub 5'0 less than 100 lbs with a/b cupsFYI Miso is in SD right now in case you were in town to get the best Chinese food this side of the Great Wall at HK in TJ.

TD Leafs
05-09-23, 12:31
Has anybody seen Kisum yet?

Care to share? She seems booked full whenever I ask so someone must have seen her.

SsStuntCock
05-09-23, 13:52
And now she's in WLA. And still a great deal at 340 all-in. Her face kinda looks like this pic used to advertise sex slave Phoebe. Look up her SJ reviews here TER: 373663.Meant to attach the pic.

Christophe1
05-09-23, 14:30
I wonder if this is Sky from years back. Tall, skinny with a deep voice. Has a small dog too I believe.Sounds similar to a provider that was in Marina Del Rey with Mango back a few years. Tall, skinny, big-boned face, husky voice, and spoke Greek. Very middling all around if one and the same.

Is that you and the sugar mama?Sugar momma was over 45. If anyone is interested that's why I hit LA thinking I wanted to sugar a baby to mentor and sprinkle some. It's really interesting when a woman craves companionship to invite you out and take care of everything. Then talk about how much money they have and always buy the best. I can't understand how someone (sugar babies) would actually take advantage of this as I Love balance. It was nice to be appreciated but not by a racist and no amount of money could change my mind. On the other hand, had it been the one in the picture I may have tried to influence her judgment to be merit-based and by character. The I have a dream shit.

IronClad999
05-09-23, 21:06
I wonder why these girls don't go to services like Planned Parenthood or STD Express; The comprehensive STD panels at STD Express or Carbon Health is only $149 rather than $500. But they all stick to Korean doctors in K_Town community.Funny thing is their so called korean doctors are also part of the kgirls client list LOL.

Vulcan1009
05-09-23, 22:20
Meant to attach the pic.Thats like a complete different person from the pictures, LOL.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sally

Your picture look a lot cuter and tits a lot bigger, OMG.

Vulcan1009
05-09-23, 22:22
I can't say that Sally is BAD but she is not great either: She does deliver. She is fairly Robotic though. Photos are good representation of her but her skin is a bit darker than most Korean girls. Body is solid but she could be toning a bit if she wanted to but still it is a very good body. She seems completely detached throughout the session with few crack of smiles here and there.

I saw her once and while I do not regret, I did not have an urge or any desire to repeat.https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sally

So this Sally got me interested because she got a D cup which I'm a tit fan, anyone care to chime in some feedbacks?

She seem very YMMV on reviews, saw some good and some not so good.

TempletonRat
05-09-23, 22:36
I was going to schedule with Hana but now she's at 340 for the standard bb.

I refuse to go that high and got some Cfs kgirl that was 320, and not worth it.

Rates ridic, going to boycott FOREVA!

LoveFromFrank
05-10-23, 01:15
Just got done seeing Chu and thanks to cross referencing testaments here and on our sister site, I had a good time. That girl is tight. So tight I almost thought I went through the back door. It also helps that I now have found my go to magic sauce for pre-appointment readiness. Overall, very service oriented and didn't give me any trouble as I pounded away due to being a bit numb. Will say she's a little sensitive to deeper penetration so I had to tailor my monstrous 6 inch pumps but wasn't too much of a problem. Anyone can vouch for her chemistry with the duo and triple options?

https://topangels.ch/topangel/chu/

Chef Boyardee
05-10-23, 02:36
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sally

So this Sally got me interested because she got a D cup which I'm a tit fan, anyone care to chime in some feedbacks?

She seem very YMMV on reviews, saw some good and some not so good.I saw Sally, she is a very solid session and I had a good time. More lfk than dfk, BBBJ occasionally a bit toothy, nice Kegel squeezes. Overall I prefer Ina but Sally was fun and repeatable for me.

PumpNDump
05-10-23, 11:55
Humpday roundup sfk / kbliss.

Lovely Viki Jessica Nana Nina.

Member #2210
05-10-23, 12:10
Has anybody seen Kisum yet?

Care to share? She seems booked full whenever I ask so someone must have seen her.The search button is your best friend. Boner wrote a post about her.

BigBear818
05-10-23, 12:12
Sounds similar to a provider that was in Marina Del Rey with Mango back a few years. Tall, skinny, big-boned face, husky voice, and spoke Greek. Very middling all around if one and the same.

Sugar momma was over 45. If anyone is interested that's why I hit LA thinking I wanted to sugar a baby to mentor and sprinkle some. It's really interesting when a woman craves companionship to invite you out and take care of everything. Then talk about how much money they have and always buy the best. I can't understand how someone (sugar babies) would actually take advantage of this as I Love balance. It was nice to be appreciated but not by a racist and no amount of money could change my mind. On the other hand, had it been the one in the picture I may have tried to influence her judgment to be merit-based and by character. The I have a dream shit.Can you send me a dm about the sugar moma?

Christophe1
05-10-23, 12:27
Can you send me a dm about the sugar moma?Your inbox is full and momma is hard to meethave an alternative though idmf you are game and frequent West of 405.

Grinch312
05-10-23, 15:33
What happened to YR? It was the only agency I was verified with and now it looks like I'll need to go through the screening process again with another booker.

Tbtbfftb
05-10-23, 17:48
Tried the new Mimii today (with 2 iis) at Candy. Pretty girl, slim body (big MMs) with solid service. I think maybe one of the prettiest all in girls around at the moment at $340. I believe she was in OC a few weeks but still relatively new and fresh especially at the price point.

Vulcan1009
05-10-23, 18:09
Tried the new Mimii today (with 2 iis) at Candy. Pretty girl, slim body (big MMs) with solid service. I think maybe one of the prettiest all in girls around at the moment at $340. I believe she was in OC a few weeks but still relatively new and fresh especially at the price point.She is a rebrand, she was with KGLA before I think, her last pictures with red top and chair gave it away. She used that before.

Couldn't even remember how her service was, LOL, or what her name was before. I believe she was in WLA a few month ago and saw her one time.

Member #2210
05-10-23, 18:30
Which girls do CIM With Swallow? Thanks.

GoldDust58
05-10-23, 18:32
I saw Sally, she is a very solid session and I had a good time. More lfk than dfk, BBBJ occasionally a bit toothy, nice Kegel squeezes. Overall I prefer Ina but Sally was fun and repeatable for me.Yes I sew Sally before and she is repeatable in a pinch. She was using the name Terra in NorCal. Face is not the best and has P.S. In pics. Soft MM large C. Not quite D. I would say she notch below Mini and Nicole. Nice average with a decent BBBJ. Not bad for a pinch, I could repeat if everyone else in packed. More tan than photos.

Some of the YMMV reports as Vulcan mentioned might be due to lfk vs dfk. Sometimes she sort to zoned out a little too so might seem disinterested is word from some who got varying service. What weird is she keeps jumping from org to org. No service red flags so who knows the reason. Trying to maximize volume it may seem but hey hand claps for sticking with 340 and no upcharge mess.

GoldDust58
05-10-23, 18:35
What happened to YR? It was the only agency I was verified with and now it looks like I'll need to go through the screening process again with another booker.Last time they had started offering in NorCal but they partnered with Asianangel which has a iffy reputation. They also were asking bros to verify by sending org addresses. That caught red flag of a few mongers and it was posted all over forums. Org disappeared shortly after that ordeal. I'm sure they were just trying to get a customer but not the best way to scare off bros.

JPark018
05-10-23, 18:51
In terms of Sally, I have always had a great time with her. I never got the disinterested vibe from her at all. She was always very attentive with me. I'm glad to hear she is in WLA. When she was in Costa Mesa she was part of my rotation. Her service for me was always fantastic. I guess YMMV but with me she is one of my ATF girls. I am just happy she is closer so I can see her.

GoldDust58
05-10-23, 19:01
Tried the new Mimii today (with 2 iis) at Candy. Pretty girl, slim body (big MMs) with solid service. I think maybe one of the prettiest all in girls around at the moment at $340. I believe she was in OC a few weeks but still relatively new and fresh especially at the price point.She was Hara briefly but I passed based on some rough reviews by a few guys. She then popped up in NorCal as LKS Yuna. Known reviewer Jav gave her a rough write up on sex141. That was the kill shot on her business for sure. Can't say much else, I didn't see her and just going off reports of others. Moving around is never a good sign like I say. But hey, another hand clap for 340 even if she isn't worth my visit.

IronClad999
05-10-23, 19:14
Sugar momma was over 45. If anyone is interested that's why I hit LA thinking I wanted to sugar a baby to mentor and sprinkle some. It's really interesting when a woman craves companionship to invite you out and take care of everything. Then talk about how much money they have and always buy the best. I can't understand how someone (sugar babies) would actually take advantage of this as I Love balance. It was nice to be appreciated but not by a racist and no amount of money could change my mind. On the other hand, had it been the one in the picture I may have tried to influence her judgment to be merit-based and by character. The I have a dream shit.I been longing to find a sugar momma mia chris, but its the opposite since I started this hobby LOL. And its nothing special to know the chicks only after our wallets and mansions. It doesn't vibe off any positive in the long run cas eventually we have to keep exploring other options til there's someone delegate out there waiving at us. Many ships to sail, integrity and sanity should remain solid.

BuildingGuy
05-10-23, 19:31
The search button is your best friend. Boner wrote a post about her.There is a 100% accurate review of Kisum on TER: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/kisum-review-by-marcus84-2483461 . She's cute. Young and very friendly. Her photos are a Platonic ideal. Not what she really looks like. Short young (mid twenties probably). Megan / Roya type D boobs. She knows what she is doing but acts like a somewhat submissive girlfriend and reacts rather than innovates. Provides a full hour of entertainment. Probably won't see her again but don't regret the visit.

TheAbc
05-10-23, 22:24
The service is not really the issue in most cases, but it is rather the quality of looks that has been on a steady decline with increasing prices. I can't think of anyone that scored 7 or 8 in looks except Erika (WLA), Ina (WLA), Mariah (OC), NG (MW), Harper (MW), Ms. Hattie Ms. Ka (OC) in the past six months. Almost everyone else has been a 5 or 6 in terms of the face and been a dud in term of appearance. Some would have been even lower if they weren't offering BBFS.It's a bit of both. Most of the talent as of late has been women in their 30's to probably 40's at the oldest end of the spectrum. A few posters have said that we get talent at the end of their journey and I'm starting to believe that theory. I decided to see how 2023 is going and based my future visits on reports here. So far we're almost half way done and the issues that I have been seeing since 2021 to 2022 are still lingering on. Up charges, questionable talent, fake pictures are still coming up strong. If the up charge girls are leaving due to slow business then maybe there is an issue with what they're providing vs what they're really worth. The free market dictates on where demand goes and these girls want to inflate their value of their pussy where the price doesn't match with the looks + service we get. I know the K pussy cartel wants to keep the price high and if they lower it, they would perceive this as lowering their inherent value instead of just being a market correction.

Though the offer of BB is enticing, there still has to be a decent baseline of both looks and service for me to feel I got my money's worth. There is an additional cost that people never factor in which is your time and energy having to deal with traffic to their place. Most of these girls are located in traffic ridden areas and a 1 hour session with a girl is around 3 or so hours total for me after all said and done. The cost of a session is just very high for a guy to get a nut off for both direct and indirect costs. My first few years I didn't really mind too much about this but the later years it mattered alot more.

IronClad999
05-10-23, 23:14
Though the offer of BB is enticing, there still has to be a decent baseline of both looks and service for me to feel I got my money's worth. There is an additional cost that people never factor in which is your time and energy having to deal with traffic to their place. Most of these girls are located in traffic ridden areas and a 1 hour session with a girl is around 3 or so hours total for me after all said and done. The cost of a session is just very high for a guy to get a nut off for both direct and indirect costs. My first few years I didn't really mind too much about this but the later years it mattered alot more.I was planning to bring up those additional factors too on top of the critical aspects; time! Most providers just expect us to magically show up with a magic wand with magic cash to fulfill their hourly session, but they neglect the highlights that its both sided! We actually have to spend time to travel to reach their location (disregarding outcalls here); this can take anywhere between local or traveling couple hours which takes sky high dedications just like visiting ATF's (obviously its harder to TOFTT on freshmeats cas not much motivation to check newcomers that needs multiple hours of traveling). The girls are taking for granted our time is nothing compared to theirs and on top of giving us attitudes / poor reciprocations. How would they feel if this is the vice versa? And we are still paying everything not to mention the traffic time we provide. Even if we book the girl multiple hours or heck even whole day, that doesn't neglect the fact we are using extra time to reserve those premium spots. The girls are very spoiled in this market. Thanks for input Abc.

GoldDust58
05-10-23, 23:32
Which girls do CIM With Swallow? Thanks.Try SFKLovely or Baby Yena. Both of those girls love to DT BBBJ too and vigorously. I would let them slob on my knob for a good 30 minutes. Those two know what they're doing with their motions. Those two are the best now that diva is running around in other markets. I can't say for sure WS because I didn't try but those two love to DT suck. I don't see if being an issue if you dumb down the pipe because on how long they can keep sucking.

TheWhiteDenzel
05-10-23, 23:34
I was planning to bring up those additional factors too on top of the critical aspects; time! Most providers just expect us to magically show up with a magic wand with magic cash to fulfill their hourly session, but they neglect the highlights that its both sided! We actually have to spend time to travel to reach their location (disregarding outcalls here); this can take anywhere between local or traveling couple hours which takes sky high dedications just like visiting ATF's (obviously its harder to TOFTT on freshmeats cas not much motivation to check newcomers that needs multiple hours of traveling). The girls are taking for granted our time is nothing compared to theirs and on top of giving us attitudes / poor reciprocations. How would they feel if this is the vice versa? And we are still paying everything not to mention the traffic time we provide. Even if we book the girl multiple hours or heck even whole day, that doesn't neglect the fact we are using extra time to reserve those premium spots. The girls are very spoiled in this market. Thanks for input Abc.That, my friend, is the power of the pussy. Mongers can ***** and moan about price increases, bad service, dealing with traffic getting to and from, scamming bookers, a lack of young talent, rebrands etc., but at the end of the day, they know that the often irresistible lure of a wet Asian pussy (or mouth or lubed up ass) will keep them cumming back for more.

SolarisMan
05-10-23, 23:37
It's a bit of both. Most of the talent as of late has been women in their 30's to probably 40's at the oldest end of the spectrum. A few posters have said that we get talent at the end of their journey and I'm starting to believe that theory. Though the offer of BB is enticing, there still has to be a decent baseline of both looks and service for me to feel I got my money's worth. There is an additional cost that people never factor in which is your time and energy having to deal with traffic to their place. Most of these girls are located in traffic ridden areas and a 1 hour session with a girl is around 3 or so hours total for me after all said and done. The cost of a session is just very high for a guy to get a nut off for both direct and indirect costs. My first few years I didn't really mind too much about this but the later years it mattered alot more.All your points are valid and you brought up a good point that Time is money. The one hour session is actually something like 3. 5-4 hours for me because of the drive time.

Member #6548
05-11-23, 01:14
Saw loro both for an hour and a quick BBBJ visit, overall the hour is nothing remarkable to write about. She definitely aims to please but you can tell she is on the older side. However her 15 min BBBJCIM special is amazing. Why get a HJ when you can have a slightly mature Korean girl put in some serious effort and give you a decently good BBBJ. She hasn't ever complained and it has always been BBBJ with dfk. Awesome value.

In short, Loro is amazing for her 15 min special and I have been seeing her almost daily now just for her 15 min special. I wouldn't recommend the hour as there are better options out there. Seriously though give the 15min session a shot.

CallMeDad
05-11-23, 08:11
Has anyone seen Seven? How is her service like and her age? She is offering 3. 2 and usually that means the girl is up there in age. She also offers Greek as well.

HiKeke
05-11-23, 09:03
Tried the new Mimii today (with 2 iis) at Candy. Pretty girl, slim body (big MMs) with solid service. I think maybe one of the prettiest all in girls around at the moment at $340. I believe she was in OC a few weeks but still relatively new and fresh especially at the price point.Nahhh. This girl has been here awhile and just rebranded. And aren't you the one who was shilling for Mimi until her real picture was leaked?

SsStuntCock
05-11-23, 10:48
A perpetual rebrander. Her previous reviews- Kaylee TER: 374935 Jain TER: 373182.

I know some of you OGs have seen her. C'Mon. Fellas. A quick blurb doesn't take long at all.

I wouldn't hold my breath if you're waiting on her pics. I love her body. Indeed she's "small and very nice" as advertised. Above average fitness. Natty Bs fit her frame. Nice round booty with some firmness. Room was darker than usual with some red lighting. With her petite body, she could pass for early-20's, but the smoke & mirrors suggests she's much older and is covering up. She said she's a student, so that could explain her low-mileage pussy. More on that later.

That she's darker-skinned and has facial features appearing more SE Asian may not be appealing to those seeking a traditional look. So despite not being conventionally pretty, her face did grew on me throughout our session.

She's a pleaser in general. Held her hair in a ponytail and pumped her face for a good bit. She literally tapped my leg to let me know each time I reached her threshold apparently. It was cute. Enjoyed FIV + DATY and 69 + FOA. She gets super slimy BTW. Which was ideal cause I made her lick her cum off my cock during P2M intermissions.

If you're still reading, that means my description of her face didn't dissuade you. I don't think anyone will describe her as DDG. But most should agree her box is pretty fkn tight and shallow; She doesn't even need kegels but damn she checks that box too. She's a pleaser like I said, so props to her for letting me stretch her out, albeit progressively. Her look of anxiety and apprehension, mixed with submission and self-indulgence was a site to see.

SsStuntCock
05-11-23, 10:57
Nahhh. This girl has been here awhile and just rebranded. And aren't you the one who was shilling for Mimi until her real picture was leaked?Mimii's pics are currently used to advertise Alli SAG in SD. So do the math on this one fellas, because something ain't right. Good catch.

Btw, the “original” pics belong to Danna AKD in the Bay. TER: 381106.

SunsetMando
05-11-23, 11:07
And I leaked the photos, but I'm the shill LOL.

Anyone find any fun discount BB lately?

Nahhh. This girl has been here awhile and just rebranded. And aren't you the one who was shilling for Mimi until her real picture was leaked?

Tbtbfftb
05-11-23, 11:21
I stand by my original Mimi (one I) post. To me she was very hot. Saw her multiple times. She is stand off ish but very hot. Fine square face but that pic did not do her justice. You have never taken a bad picture? Anyone else see Mimi with the tats?

Whether Mimii is a rebrand or not I'm not sure. As I mentioned I do know she worked in OC a bit before LA.

Nahhh. This girl has been here awhile and just rebranded. And aren't you the one who was shilling for Mimi until her real picture was leaked?

PumpNDump
05-11-23, 11:50
Thursday roster sfk / kbliss.

BuildingGuy
05-11-23, 11:57
There is a 100% accurate review of Kisum on TER: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/kisum-review-by-marcus84-2483461 . She's cute. Young and very friendly. Her photos are a Platonic ideal. Not what she really looks like. Short young (mid twenties probably). Megan / Roya type D boobs. She knows what she is doing but acts like a somewhat submissive girlfriend and reacts rather than innovates. Provides a full hour of entertainment. Probably won't see her again but don't regret the visit.For those who may not have seen Meagan or Roya, here are links to accurate pictures: https://www.foxylists.com/megan [/URL] ; and https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roya-escort-los-angeles-314357 . Kisum has a similar body type. Meagan and Roya were legendary for their service.

SleeperPleasur
05-11-23, 14:43
Not sure if anyone has seen this one lately or is known. BG Sugar in DTLA.

Has anyone seen her recently? Currently am budgeting and got to release some steam after a stressful week.

Any update, suggestions, or info on this one is great.

Thanks!

Eddie Penisi
05-11-23, 17:30
I stand by my original Mimi (one I) post. To me she was very hot. Saw her multiple times. She is stand off ish but very hot. Fine square face but that pic did not do her justice. You have never taken a bad picture? Anyone else see Mimi with the tats?

Whether Mimii is a rebrand or not I'm not sure. As I mentioned I do know she worked in OC a bit before LA.I think she was Leah in OC with SAG. I was about to see her based on her reviews but then she vanished from OC. I'm a little skeptical now that she showed up in LA under a different name.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/leah

Tbtbfftb
05-11-23, 19:40
Yep get it. I didn't see her before I'm just saying she looked pretty good for "all in" at that price. I don't understand the rhyme or reason for name changing. I've seen girls with a lot of strong reviews still want a new name. Maybe new persona or I have heard of a few stalker stories too. Who knows. I just pay my $ and hopefully enjoy myself.

I think she was Leah in OC with SAG. I was about to see her based on her reviews but then she vanished from OC. I'm a little skeptical now that she showed up in LA under a different name.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/leah

LoveFromFrank
05-11-23, 20:20
Has anyone seen Seven? How is her service like and her age? She is offering 3. 2 and usually that means the girl is up there in age. She also offers Greek as well.I remember searching for this skill specifically on another website and her name come up. Any truth to it? I have a thing for that LOL.

SsStuntCock
05-11-23, 20:46
Yep get it. I didn't see her before I'm just saying she looked pretty good for "all in" at that price. I don't understand the rhyme or reason for name changing. I've seen girls with a lot of strong reviews still want a new name. Maybe new persona or I have heard of a few stalker stories too. Who knows. I just pay my $ and hopefully enjoy myself.

Whether Mimii is a rebrand or not I'm not sure. As I mentioned I do know she worked in OC a bit before LA.Is this the girl you saw?

SsStuntCock
05-11-23, 21:50
A perpetual rebrander. Her previous reviews- Kaylee TER: 374935 Jain TER: 373182.These attached pics best depict her face. Just don't expect any make up. Like I said, a fantastic pussy on a great body. I wouldn't say she's worth the upcharge, but I could say that about anyone.

Vulcan1009
05-11-23, 21:52
Is this the girl you saw?That pic compares to the photo shopped one bookers have is night and day, OMG.

I heard so so to bad reviews on this girl in this pic, so I never partake.

SsStuntCock
05-11-23, 22:13
That pic compares to the photo shopped one bookers have is night and day, OMG.

I heard so so to bad reviews on this girl in this pic, so I never partake.Ha! If you really want to shit your pants, this is how she was advertised after being chased out of LA, like Kershaw on the mound in October.

TheHardCritic
05-11-23, 22:41
Saw loro both for an hour and a quick BBBJ visit, overall the hour is nothing remarkable to write about. She definitely aims to please but you can tell she is on the older side. However her 15 min BBBJCIM special is amazing. Why get a HJ when you can have a slightly mature Korean girl put in some serious effort and give you a decently good BBBJ. She hasn't ever complained and it has always been BBBJ with dfk. Awesome value.

In short, Loro is amazing for her 15 min special and I have been seeing her almost daily now just for her 15 min special. I wouldn't recommend the hour as there are better options out there. Seriously though give the 15min session a shot.I concur with Friskydoc, after seeing his review I decided to reach out to them as well. Her 15 min BBBJCIM really is worth it. It's not rushed, she aims to please and I overall left very satisfied. Take it from both of us, jump through the hoops they ask of you to be "verified". You'll arrive at a nice safe location and have yourself a good time.

SsStuntCock
05-11-23, 22:58
Budget-minded HYA-seeking horndogs rejoice! Stella / Sienna CG just removed her All of her upcharges, and is now 340 all-in. That's only 20 bucks more than when she debuted a year ago.

RocketManP
05-12-23, 01:11
Why is sushi more expensive on Rodeo vs Ventura blvd if it's the same toro?

I know I don't have to explain that to you.

Maybe a boycott forum can be created so the why is it less expensive elsewhere energy can be figured out.

BB forum. Seems pretty straightforward.I don't see any "mkg shills" or "kgirl shills" forums either, yet people who shill post in this forum thread all the time.

It makes sense since it's the most prolific and popular kgirl thread for this region. And it also makes sense that people discuss their displeasure with price changes here.

Now, who would have any motivation to stifle price displeasure discussion, the buyers or the sellers? A rather rhetorical question here.

ZzzBoy14
05-12-23, 01:23
I think she was Leah in OC with SAG. I was about to see her based on her reviews but then she vanished from OC. I'm a little skeptical now that she showed up in LA under a different name.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/leahMimii / leah is really hot. I saw her in OC. She has beautiful breasts, nice petite body. That bikini pic is basically her. Go for it.

SleeperPleasur
05-12-23, 01:59
Not the doll, Barbie is, to me, service queen. Allow me to elaborate.

I hit up BG initially for Angel2 or Niya, neither were available and I was on a time crunch. They suggested I try Barbie. It was a last min thing so had to go in blindly.

Looks: 8. TBH based on recent reviews about other kgirls on here, I was genuinely waiting for a MILF to open. To my surprise, it was better, she does look like the photos just dyed her hair blonde.

Body: 7. 5, she has that nice slender body, no flaps, all solid and shiny, tits were good handfuls and the pepperonis were popping. Literally. Plus she was the right size!

Service: 9 overall. Even tho it was just for hhr, I wasn't rushed, she aims to please. She enjoys complimenting you about how your skills are, she gave a great preview, and from there it was amazing.

Repeat: A solid Hell yeah for me. But next time, ima go for a longer time and possibly get another shot in.

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/barbie/?page=4

ZebraZebra
05-12-23, 03:02
Saw Ina today again. I think it's my sixth or seventh visit, I lost count already. Last appointment of the day but she was still clean and fresh as a fruit down there. Love those juicy D cup titties in my face. Dined at the V, love her DFK + HJ combo, then gave her a lovely creampie. She's perfect!

Cream Inside
05-12-23, 08:10
I was going to schedule with Hana but now she's at 340 for the standard bb.

I refuse to go that high and got some Cfs kgirl that was 320, and not worth it.

Rates ridic, going to boycott FOREVA!You are really boycotting Hana over $20 increase? Hopefully more people follow suit so that she will become easier to book. IMO, she should be $400 already so we can weed out these other mongers.

Tbtbfftb
05-12-23, 09:15
That is a bad picture of the girl I saw. In fact that pic itself could be photoshopped b / c the Mimi I saw was pretty hot. Look at her TER reviews. I looked again yesterday b / c of your post. Mostly 8/9, a few 7's and one 6. Yes she has a squarish face but so does Angelina Jolie.

If you never saw her in person (and you obviously you shouldn't if you don't think she's attractive.) I don't think it's useful to keep pointing at a bad / (fake-maybe) picture.

Here's another way to think about it. Lets say your picture is accurate. Have you ever seen / heard of Any provider being that ODD looking?? She would have no customers and only 2/3 star reviews. Lets stop discussing a random pic if you care to continue please DM me, I'm sure others are bored of this topic too.

Is this the girl you saw?

SolarisMan
05-12-23, 11:03
Mimii / leah is really hot. I saw her in OC. She has beautiful breasts, nice petite body. That bikini pic is basically her. Go for it.She is also short; very short maybe 4'10" or 4'9". Nice girl and a bit with plumb body. I don't think she is hot or pretty but that is my perspective.

Sorry!

Christophe1
05-12-23, 11:46
Is this the girl you saw?The first time I saw this picture I swear I saw her ir a dopelganger at Kim's Center off Olympic with two other women who all had swollen faces from injections. One of them was perfect 5'6", tiny frame, with blonde hair, even with the filler lips I was looking for them to be advertised to hit it Alas, maybe the other two weren't working though and I was in a hurry.

ZzzBoy14
05-12-23, 11:54
There are two Mimi's right now.

One is the ugly one who SS linked in a previous post with the purse.

The other was known as Leah in OC or Hara on TER. She is hot. She is the one currently at CGLA. Go see her. The white bikini pic is how she looks. You can even find her old pics at CGLA if you type in Hara at the end of the link after clicking on someone.

TD Leafs
05-12-23, 12:54

The other was known as Leah in OC or Hara on TER. She is hot. She is the one currently at CGLA. Go see her. The white bikini pic is how she looks. You can even find her old pics at CGLA if you type in Hara at the end of the link after clicking on someone.IDK, seem like they're talking about same girl.

SunsetMando
05-12-23, 13:04
That is a bad picture of the girl I saw. In fact that pic itself could be photoshopped b / c the Mimi I saw was pretty hot. Look at her TER reviews. I looked again yesterday b / c of your post. Mostly 8/9, a few 7's and one 6. Yes she has a squarish face but so does Angelina Jolie.

If you never saw her in person (and you obviously you shouldn't if you don't think she's attractive.) I don't think it's useful to keep pointing at a bad / (fake-maybe) picture.

Here's another way to think about it. Lets say your picture is accurate. Have you ever seen / heard of Any provider being that ODD looking?? She would have no customers and only 2/3 star reviews. Lets stop discussing a random pic if you care to continue please DM me, I'm sure others are bored of this topic too.That was the non P.S. Pic that was sent by mistake. The P.S. Pic has her looking very attractive.

PumpNDump
05-12-23, 13:21
Friday sfk / kbliss funtime availability.

JettyPerk
05-12-23, 13:49
She is also short; very short maybe 4'10" or 4'9". Nice girl and a bit with plumb body. I don't think she is hot or pretty but that is my perspective.

Sorry!I met up with Leah as well. She does some real nice BBBJ and let me CIM. Her teeth were kind of a turn off, looks weren't my cup of tea, but she did have nice soft skin tho.

HiKeke
05-12-23, 14:40

The other was known as Leah in OC or Hara on TER. She is hot. She is the one currently at CGLA. Go see her. The white bikini pic is how she looks. You can even find her old pics at CGLA if you type in Hara at the end of the link after clicking on someone.We all know. Mimii aka Hara was never even a popular choice and she been around for awhile. I guess finally decided to rebrand due to lack of business and ask for few reviews.

TheAbc
05-12-23, 19:36
Anyone here know which one might possibly accurately describe her? She's posted all over and I don't even know if it's the same girl. This shit is a puzzle mystery trying to decipher all this BS.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lovely2

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/lovely

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

https://kbliss.net/lovely

Are there any names that she used to go by? Someone made a review of a Lovely back in March, I was wondering if it's the same girl since he didn't post a link. He mentioned that Lovely had 2 tats.

HiKeke
05-12-23, 19:44
Anyone here know which one might possibly accurately describe her? She's posted all over and I don't even know if it's the same girl. This shit is a puzzle mystery trying to decipher all this BS.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lovely2

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/lovely

https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

https://kbliss.net/lovely

Are there any names that she used to go by? Someone made a review of a Lovely back in March, I was wondering if it's the same girl since he didn't post a link. He mentioned that Lovely had 2 tats.These are two different lovely. Top 2 x is GFE lovely (no Korean customers), and bottom 2 x link is of sfk lovely.

SolarisMan
05-12-23, 20:03
These are two different lovely. Top 2 x is GFE lovely (no Korean customers), and bottom 2 x link is of sfk lovely.To add some color commentary, the Lovely2 (GFE Version) who is stationed at BBFS land in West LA is actually a good looking girl; She is about 7-8 in range of look. The other Lovely which is the BBFS one is about 5 or 6 (on generous scale).

HornyGoatsWeed
05-12-23, 20:31
Had anyone seen or heard from Peach in a while?

Vulcan1009
05-13-23, 00:34
These attached pics best depict her face. Just don't expect any make up. Like I said, a fantastic pussy on a great body. I wouldn't say she's worth the upcharge, but I could say that about anyone.Saw her once, never went back, hence the name change because no one goes back, LOL.

SsStuntCock
05-13-23, 00:39
Saw her once, never went back, hence the name change because no one goes back, LOL.I don't blame ya. There's a reason why Hana will always be THE Hana. Same with Jamie. And now Ina.

Francescoo
05-13-23, 13:27
I just got an interesting find.

Sharon when she first came to WLA recently, she was an upcharge for BBFS, now on Asian vibe page/ garden K secret, she is running BB special 340 all in.

At the mean time, on all other site, they are still up charging, LOL, guess asian vibe booker try to promote her and take less cut.Anyone seen Sharon or kitty?

https://asianvibe.is

PumpNDump
05-13-23, 13:38
Saturday workout trainers sfk / kbliss.

Francescoo
05-13-23, 15:28
We all know. Mimii aka Hara was never even a popular choice and she been around for awhile. I guess finally decided to rebrand due to lack of business and ask for few reviews.So which name is the mimii going by now Leah?

Or mini? Very confusing but trying to see her and those tits of her! Thanks 🙏.

ZebraZebra
05-13-23, 17:13
I've noticed that providers who smoke or vape usually are also big into DFK. Must be some sort of oral fixation.

Anyone else notice this?

Christophe1
05-14-23, 12:42
I've noticed that providers who smoke or vape usually are also big into DFK. Must be some sort of oral fixation.

Anyone else notice this?I noticed that smokers seem to be more aggressive and face fuck my mouth with their tongue.

Others may get distracted during intercourse and just stick out their tongue or suck your tongue. This one sucked so hard sometimes I'd bleed.

Imo the best DFKers organically flow and are full of surprises who also don't smoke.

Pirging pictures and in case I regret it I know where to look.

SsStuntCock
05-14-23, 15:19

Anyone else notice this?You mean the ones with the blackish teeth? Hard to tell if it's the lighting or just bad oral hygiene.

BonerAppetitty
05-14-23, 19:51
Anyone can create a site and pretend to book girls. You could be sending addresses to stalker or LE. They could also use it to ask your current PO to change your number. PO complained to me about middle age Chinese guy stalking their location. PO thought some dudes were exposing girls location and was upset about it. Verification by org addresses can endanger everyone.

...They also were asking bros to verify by sending org addresses. That caught red flag of a few mongers and it was posted all over forums. Org disappeared shortly after that ordeal...

BonerAppetitty
05-14-23, 19:56
Ya that's who I thought she was. Haven't confirmed.

I wonder if this is Sky from years back. Tall, skinny with a deep voice. Has a small dog too I believe.

You are probably thinking of Kay / Shauna / Gilda / Silk. If Seven is rebrand of her, then a definite no go for me.

BonerAppetitty
05-14-23, 20:05
This is why I can't shut up when someone say boycott won't work. CG Itzel also has special of 30 more for BB. Both are young and good enough that I may repeat without upcharge. Ain't no way I will pay extra for what I got for free before. No repeat if a girl asked for tip even if just 20.

Budget-minded HYA-seeking horndogs rejoice! Stella / Sienna CG just removed her All of her upcharges, and is now 340 all-in. That's only 20 bucks more than when she debuted a year ago.

IronClad999
05-14-23, 21:31
This is why I can't shut up when someone say boycott won't work. CG Itzel also has special of 30 more for BB. Both are young and good enough that I may repeat without upcharge. Ain't no way I will pay extra for what I got for free before. No repeat if a girl asked for tip even if just 20.Very well agreed bony, this should be the right way to play the monopoly; girls smart, then we keep them. If greedy and lacky, then hard bang them once or no bang. The difference between upcharge and no upcharge is the converse of us seeing them or vice versa as keepers / atf's.

Mmousob
05-14-23, 21:47
I noticed that smokers seem to be more aggressive and face fuck my mouth with their tongue.

Others may get distracted during intercourse and just stick out their tongue or suck your tongue. This one sucked so hard sometimes I'd bleed.

Imo the best DFKers organically flow and are full of surprises who also don't smoke.

Pirging pictures and in case I regret it I know where to look.I love me some head but Bleed. I would run. LOL Thanks for the pictures.

JimCarrey
05-14-23, 23:32
Hi, I bet this gets asked a lot.

From what I have been reading, seems like there are numerous sites to choose from.

And some are stricter than others when it comes to verification process.

Being hesitant to start for a long time, I am finally ready to join this hobby.

Few questions:

1. Stricter process mean safer locations? Girls?

2. Agencies with larger number of girls better? (I guess, kinda like. Local grocery stores are friendlier and nicer then, Walmart.) you know? LOL.

3. Any preferred agencies? (I do not want to verify bunch of places).

4. Lastly, any good girls for first experience? (not picky, doesn't have to be "once in a lifetime hottie". But a good girl for a first time experience).

Thank you to all who took time to read and replied.

SsStuntCock
05-14-23, 23:33
This is why I can't shut up when someone say boycott won't work. CG Itzel also has special of 30 more for BB. Both are young and good enough that I may repeat without upcharge. Ain't no way I will pay extra for what I got for free before. No repeat if a girl asked for tip even if just 20.I hate to report she's back to her old tricks / upcharges again. Either that 340 rate was a typo -albeit for 2-3 days- or she got cold feet.

Kent747
05-14-23, 23:56
I think some girls have decided to include BBFS at minimal surcharge because they can't generate enough business at $100 surcharge and no BBFS. Just noticed a ton of Kgirls who have featured in LA recently have moved to other markets such as LV and TX. I think the shift is a result of so-so market demand not much from conscious boycotting efforts.

Only about 5% of the girls get truly busy with forums / review sites guiding guys to their type of girls. In today's $300+ market, guys can't afford to toftt much and have to more resourceful.

JohnLim25
05-15-23, 00:11
She looks like her pics but with heavy filter and photoshop, She is pretty playful and chill, mid 20's BBBJ, loves kissing, she will suck your lips with some tongue, 69 (you might blow your load too early in the session if you do this at the start), light enough to be carried, C's breasts feel natural and bouncy, great view with mirrors doing doggy. Great experience.

Kpassman
05-15-23, 01:47
Does anyone know what happened to Lucy / Leah. Last time I saw her, she was in a rush to get some food after I was done with her.

TheAbc
05-15-23, 05:42
I think some girls have decided to include BBFS at minimal surcharge because they can't generate enough business at $100 surcharge and no BBFS. Just noticed a ton of Kgirls who have featured in LA recently have moved to other markets such as LV and TX. I think the shift is a result of so-so market demand not much from conscious boycotting efforts.

Only about 5% of the girls get truly busy with forums / review sites guiding guys to their type of girls. In today's $300+ market, guys can't afford to toftt much and have to more resourceful.The whole up charge thing had no value to the paying customer. All it served was to further fatten the pockets of the girls and agencies while receiving the same service. At least that filters out some of the greedy and mediocre ones out of the market. The naysayers here who financial shame us don't ever bring up that this hobby is just not cheap. They suffer from solipsism thinking that just because it's pocket change in their own situation that all guys should be in the same boat. That extra money adds up over time and it's quite deceiving that it sounds little in the short run. In the end, no one is going to help me earn more money so I have to be wise on what discretionary money I have.

I got thinking about why there isn't any competing Asian agencies out there as popular as K-girls. C-orgs in generally don't provide the same quality and it's mostly just quality on the lower end. The biggest competitor that comes to mind are Japanese girls. They already got that going in the homeland, why not import it here to the states? This is out of my depth to fully understand why but it was just something that went through my mind. It would be fun to see the price wars between J-girls and K-girls and finally offer something directly competitive to them and possibly lower down the price and up the quality.

PumpNDump
05-15-23, 12:53
Monday sfk / kbliss lineup.

NObserver
05-15-23, 14:33
The whole up charge thing had no value to the paying customer. The naysayers here who financial shame us don't ever bring up that this hobby is just not cheap. They suffer from solipsism thinking that just because it's pocket change in their own situation that all guys should be in the same boat.Totally agree with you. Unfortunately, that financial shaming you speak about exists on many internet message boards. Being that the cheap asshole that I am, I always do my best to ignore it and go with the cheapest no matter what.

Mini getting me banned at Sesang and the Hana hotline forced me out of the game. Now I get to be cheap indefinitely and make do with whatever I can get my hands on. Thanks again Booker Jane for giving me the scoop.

When I decide to come back, it's 320-340 or nothing. At this point, I'll give 320 to the Asian homeless lady living between the apartment complex and the 76 station in MP / Alhambra. She needs it way more than them.

Christophe1
05-15-23, 14:39
I love me some head but Bleed. I would run. LOL Thanks for the pictures.Once I learned she had this suction habit (non-smoker) I stopped kissing and let her suck the dick. This made orgasms much more fun for everyone. Looking back it reminds me to hit the gym more. I have been 40 days without sex and the picture reminds me so much of the glorious woman playground. 20 more days to go to beat this challenge.

In other random areas, if you're into Chu she has gone platinum blonde. Her new look would be great if she adds vibrant colors to her make-up pallet for that joyful summertime look to go with her long luscious locks. I've gone blonde too. I heard they have more fun.

Cream Inside
05-15-23, 15:12
She looks like her pics but with heavy filter and photoshop, She is pretty playful and chill, mid 20's BBBJ, loves kissing, she will suck your lips with some tongue, 69 (you might blow your load too early in the session if you do this at the start), light enough to be carried, C's breasts feel natural and bouncy, great view with mirrors doing doggy. Great experience.Did you get a chance to bust inside her? I would love to see her but the booker is unable to tell me whether or not she offers CIP. Usually, it means she's a "cum outside honey" type of girl, which is a big turn off.

TempletonRat
05-15-23, 15:31
You are really boycotting Hana over $20 increase? Hopefully more people follow suit so that she will become easier to book. IMO, she should be $400 already so we can weed out these other mongers.Yes, boycotting Hana. It's the principle of the matter. Like Walter Sobchak says, you draw a line in the sand and say "this line, it shall not be crossed. " Otherwise you're liable to boil the frog to death with gradual increases in temperature.

TheMan31
05-15-23, 15:39
The whole up charge thing had no value to the paying customer. All it served was to further fatten the pockets of the girls and agencies while receiving the same service. At least that filters out some of the greedy and mediocre ones out of the market. The naysayers here who financial shame us don't ever bring up that this hobby is just not cheap. They suffer from solipsism thinking that just because it's pocket change in their own situation that all guys should be in the same boat. That extra money adds up over time and it's quite deceiving that it sounds little in the short run. In the end, no one is going to help me earn more money so I have to be wise on what discretionary money I have.

I got thinking about why there isn't any competing Asian agencies out there as popular as K-girls. C-orgs in generally don't provide the same quality and it's mostly just quality on the lower end. The biggest competitor that comes to mind are Japanese girls. They already got that going in the homeland, why not import it here to the states? This is out of my depth to fully understand why but it was just something that went through my mind. It would be fun to see the price wars between J-girls and K-girls and finally offer something directly competitive to them and possibly lower down the price and up the quality.The Japanese women are on the East Coast of the united states and they are great I just had one late last week! I was in the DMV area for work lots of great option out that way but bring some real money LOL.

TheAbc
05-15-23, 17:50
Totally agree with you. Unfortunately, that financial shaming you speak about exists on many internet message boards. Being that the cheap asshole that I am, I always do my best to ignore it and go with the cheapest no matter what.

Mini getting me banned at Sesang and the Hana hotline forced me out of the game. Now I get to be cheap indefinitely and make do with whatever I can get my hands on. Thanks again Booker Jane for giving me the scoop.

When I decide to come back, it's 320-340 or nothing. At this point, I'll give 320 to the Asian homeless lady living between the apartment complex and the 76 station in MP / Alhambra. She needs it way more than them.I realized and just accepted that what I grew accustomed to during the golden years is just long gone. The urge got super unbearable for me last week and I spent a stupid amount of time just trying to find the perfect or at least a girl whom would possibly hit most of my boxes. I don't think any of them did and I just went to a reliable regular which ended up being so so at best but always felt a bit lackluster and empty post session. My first filter was any non upcharge girl, then go based off of reviews of whoever came up. All of them had mixed reviews and I wasn't in the mood to take the chance so I bailed on giving those a try.

I briefly remember that after a visit with Mini she got you banned. That was some BS. These girls must have no shortage of paying clients in order to get you blacklisted.

A random tidbit about a not too long ago visit I had was a semi popular girl who I had a few visits with. She was an upcharge girl but the rate was brought down making it a little bit more palpable so I took the plunge with her. I found out that she was doing quite well, well enough that she drove a certain electric car whose company is owned by a famous billionaire. It does make you wonder a little bit about these upcharges.

SolarisMan
05-15-23, 18:02
Totally agree with you. Unfortunately, that financial shaming you speak about exists on many internet message boards. Being that the cheap asshole that I am, I always do my best to ignore it and go with the cheapest no matter what.

When I decide to come back, it's 320-340 or nothing. At this point, I'll give 320 to the Asian homeless lady living between the apartment complex and the 76 station in MP / Alhambra. She needs it way more than them.Booker Jane is a crazy one! The way, I look at it and the speed that they are banning, it will eventually slow them down. The key to successful business operation is a customer retention and not customer alienation.

TheWhiteDenzel
05-15-23, 21:18
Thai shop in Venice, CA. One of those chicks who definitely isn't thin but isn't fat either and carries their weight (kinda thick but not super thick) very well. If you can dig some extra cushion for the pushin', you'll most likely find her body to be appealing. Nice big ass that looks great in DS. Face isn't anything that spectacular but she's definitely cute enough, with somewhat big eyes for an Asian girl (gave me the slightest Betty Boop vibes). Starts off with a legit solid massage. Good pressure and pretty thorough. On the flip she gives you her menu options and price points. Went for the whole shebang of course. Straight into a quality BBBJ with good "head" motion and tongue action. Told me my she thinks my cock is the biggest she's ever seen, to which I replied "I'm sure you tell all your customers that" but she earnestly reiterated "No no. I'm really honest. I don't know how I can take this. " Wouldn't be surprised at all if she was telling me the truth, as I am indeed in possession of a massive white cock. Anyway, got her on her back for some mish. Love how she just spreads those legs and offers up that bare pussy with no mention of a condom whatsoever. Had to take it easy at first (could tell my size was causing her just a bit of discomfort) until her juices started flowing, then I increased the speed and intensity of my strokes. Fuck was that Thai snatch feeling amazing. Flipped her over for some hardcore DS. That big soft round ass providing me with a sleazy visual that got my cock even bigger and harder. Got her back in mish and told her to talk dirty to me. She's good at it, with a soft sexy voice and very good English and pronunciation. "You're fucking me so good baby. I love your huge white cock. Fill my pussy up with all of your cum baby. I want to feel all of it. " Fuck! Say no more. Eventually exploded deep inside that juicy Asian sex hole. Intense euphoria. Sleazy bliss. Kept pumping my cock in and out of her now cum drenched pussy as she softly moaned. Finally pulled out and collapsed onto the massage bed beside her. Cleaned me up, complimented my body and massaged me for another 10 minutes or so then hugged me and left the room so I could get dressed. Gave her the agreed upon tip, another longer hug and I was out the backdoor and into my ride. Will I be back for round 2 at some point in the not so distant future? Damn skippy I will.

CallMeDad
05-15-23, 22:48

When I decide to come back, it's 320-340 or nothing. At this point, I'll give 320 to the Asian homeless lady living between the apartment complex and the 76 station in MP / Alhambra. She needs it way more than them.LOL who is this homeless lady? I live around there but never seen one.

Vulcan1009
05-15-23, 22:50
Thai shop in Venice, CA. One of those chicks who definitely isn't thin but isn't fat either and carries their weight (kinda thick but not super thick) very well. If you can dig some extra cushion for the pushin', you'll most likely find her body to be appealing. Last time I check this is a K-BB forum, we actually have a forum just for that, its called "Massage Parlor Reports".

I wonder if this is a shill advertisement to hype a massage parlor trying to draw attentions.

As I see in your story, donation wasn't mentioned nor the menu and there is no shower provided.

Story seems detailed on the surface but to experienced mongers, I smell fishy, LOL.

CallMeDad
05-15-23, 22:51
Thai shop in Venice, CA. One of those chicks who definitely isn't thin but isn't fat either and carries their weight (kinda thick but not super thick) very well. If you can dig some extra cushion for the pushin', you'll most likely find her body to be appealing. Nice big ass that looks great in DS. Face isn't anything that spectacular but she's definitely cute enough, with somewhat big eyes for an Asian girl (gave me the slightest Betty Boop vibes). Starts off with a legit solid massage. Good pressure and pretty thorough. On the flip she gives you her menu options and price points. Went for the whole shebang of course. Straight into a quality BBBJ with good "head" motion and tongue action. Told me my she thinks my cock is the biggest she's ever seen, to which I replied "I'm sure you tell all your customers that" but she earnestly reiterated "No no. I'm really honest. I don't know how I can take this. " Wouldn't be surprised at all if she was telling me the truth, as I am indeed in possession of a massive white cock. Anyway, got her on her back for some mish. Love how she just spreads those legs and offers up that bare pussy with no mention of a condom whatsoever. Had to take it easy at first (could tell my size was causing her just a bit of discomfort) until her juices started flowing, then I increased the speed and intensity of my strokes. Fuck was that Thai snatch feeling amazing. Flipped her over for some hardcore DS. That big soft round ass providing me with a sleazy visual that got my cock even bigger and harder. Got her back in mish and told her to talk dirty to me. She's good at it, with a soft sexy voice and very good English and pronunciation. "You're fucking me so good baby. I love your huge white cock. Fill my pussy up with all of your cum baby. I want to feel all of it. " Fuck! Say no more. Eventually exploded deep inside that juicy Asian sex hole. Intense euphoria. Sleazy bliss. Kept pumping my cock in and out of her now cum drenched pussy as she softly moaned. Finally pulled out and collapsed onto the massage bed beside her. Cleaned me up, complimented my body and massaged me for another 10 minutes or so then hugged me and left the room so I could get dressed. Gave her the agreed upon tip, another longer hug and I was out the backdoor and into my ride. Will I be back for round 2 at some point in the not so distant future? Damn skippy I will.Where is this thai mp in venice?

SsStuntCock
05-15-23, 22:57
Where is this thai mp in venice?Where's the part where a random Kgirl kicks down the door and says, "No take me instead. ".

Vulcan1009
05-15-23, 23:17
I realized and just accepted that what I grew accustomed to during the golden years is just long gone. The urge got super unbearable for me last week and I spent a stupid amount of time just trying to find the perfect or at least a girl whom would possibly hit most of my boxes. I don't think any of them did and I just went to a reliable regular which ended up being so so at best but always felt a bit lackluster and empty post session. My first filter was any non upcharge girl, then go based off of reviews of whoever came up. All of them had mixed reviews and I wasn't in the mood to take the chance so I bailed on giving those a try.

I briefly remember that after a visit with Mini she got you banned. That was some BS. These girls must have no shortage of paying clients in order to get you blacklisted.

A random tidbit about a not too long ago visit I had was a semi popular girl who I had a few visits with. She was an upcharge girl but the rate was brought down making it a little bit more palpable so I took the plunge with her. I found out that she was doing quite well, well enough that she drove a certain electric car whose company is owned by a famous billionaire. It does make you wonder a little bit about these upcharges.With all these up charge, I'm taking a semi retirement (boycott) since most my ATF are gone and the new blood is nothing special.

Golden era are long gone as legions retired or gone home for good.

Used to see k-bbs once a week, now maybe twice a month.

And with the few good ones that's 340 all in always booked up, I'm actually saving money, LOL.

For whoever booker or k-dolls reading these forum, $340 all in is the sweet spot especially with economy down turn.

Just wait till the debt ceiling reach in a couple of month without any solutions, following by stock collapse, investment slow down, housing burst, interest shoot up, who ever got those deep pockets will pull out in a heart beat.

I'm sure the tech mass laid off and office workers laid off had already made a dent on the higher dollar (upcharge) spectrum.

Just looking at those yahoo news showing tech workers telling their sobbing stories.

So let's keep it $340 and I'm sure you will have plenty of steady business.

SolarisMan
05-16-23, 00:13
With all these up charge, I'm taking a semi retirement (boycott) since most my ATF are gone and the new blood is nothing special. Golden era are long gone as legions retired or gone home for good. Used to see k-bbs once a week, now maybe twice a month.

And with the few good ones that's 340 all in always booked up, I'm actually saving money, LOL. For whoever booker or k-dolls reading these forum, $340 all in is the sweet spot especially with economy down turn. Just wait till the debt ceiling reach in a couple of month without any solutions, following by stock collapse, investment slow down, housing burst, interest shoot up, who ever got those deep pockets will pull out in a heart beat.

I'm sure the tech mass laid off and office workers laid off had already made a dent on the higher dollar (up-charge) spectrum. Just looking at those yahoo news showing tech workers telling their sobbing stories. So let's keep it $340 and I'm sure you will have plenty of steady business.I believe that shit will hit the ceiling in the 4th quarter badly and lots of girls will be back and lots of sugar daddies will be gone also. It is one thing to increase the price when the quality improves but now these days, the quality is decreasing and price is increasing.

It is a No win situation for the mongers.

NObserver
05-16-23, 00:22
LOL who is this homeless lady? I live around there but never seen one.Sorry about that. She's not totally homeless but I think she lives at the motel (not an apartment building) behind the 76 in MP. She is very disheveled.

Another option might be Asian Coco, a Chinese provider who started in Rosemead but has been motel hopping for over a decade now. I think she's in Torrance now.

I briefly remember that after a visit with Mini she got you banned. That was some BS.

I spent awhile thinking about what might've been the reason for my ban and the only thing I could come up with was when I really hammered her in dog near the end of my last visit; CIP soon thereafter. She kinda went quiet after that. She can get non-responsive at times, but looking back at it that might've been her breaking point.

Mini's pussy is extremely tight. Not as shallow as Nicole's, but like someone said before, it "feels like you're tearing flesh" with Mini.

Anyway, sorry for bringing up old news. It's not like I can share this with anybody at home haha. If anything, it's made me more a homebody since I'm not out and about anymore.

TheWhiteDenzel
05-16-23, 00:29
Last time I check this is a K-BB forum, we actually have a forum just for that, its called "Massage Parlor Reports".

I wonder if this is a shill advertisement to hype a massage parlor trying to draw attentions.

As I see in your story, donation wasn't mentioned nor the menu and there is no shower provided.

Story seems detailed on the surface but to experienced mongers, I smell fishy, LOL.A simple search of either or both of the names she's used would show you that she's been mentioned quite a few times on this board recently, which is the only reason I decided to review her here. Not a shill advertisement in the slightest. Saw her discussed here and figured I'd share my experience. Her menu was straight to the point with the basics: HJ, BBBJ or FS. I believe six tens for the handie, eight tens for the BJ (was only interested in FS so wasn't listening too intently when she quoted the aforementioned options) and two Benjamins for FS. Shower? Didn't bother to inquire about that, as I went right into the room.

TheWhiteDenzel
05-16-23, 00:35
Where is this thai mp in venice?Yes. On the president named Abraham's last name.

Vulcan1009
05-16-23, 00:55
A simple search of either or both of the names she's used would show you that she's been mentioned quite a few times on this board recently, which is the only reason I decided to review her here. Not a shill advertisement in the slightest. Saw her discussed here and figured I'd share my experience. Her menu was straight to the point with the basics: HJ, BBBJ or FS. I believe six tens for the handie, eight tens for the BJ (was only interested in FS so wasn't listening too intently when she quoted the aforementioned options) and two Benjamins for FS. Shower? Didn't bother to inquire about that, as I went right into the room. so i guess meganmodels Masumi is natalie ?? is the girl you saw like an asian latina body ? lol

TheWhiteDenzel
05-16-23, 01:38
so i guess meganmodels Masumi is natalie ?? is the girl you saw like an asian latina body ? lolIn the words of the late great Ed McMahon: "You are correct sir!”

JohnQPublic
05-16-23, 08:12
Can anyone else corroborate this review? I'm feeling that Greek itch but Nabi is still on vacation and LA is notorious for having poor Greek options.

Saw a new girl was available who offered Greek so gave her a try. Walked in and was happy to see that she is a tall and slim girl with long hair. Started off with some BBBJ and then after a while she gets on top and starts to slide on my cock. I can't hold it anymore so I tell her to get into doggy since I came for her ass. It was nice and tight. As I was there resting she started to kiss and play with Jr to wake him up again. We went into 69. After I get hard she gets on top for cg and we finish in missionary. Would recommend seeing her if you are looking for a slim girl who also offers Greek.

Christophe1
05-16-23, 11:17
Now that it seems like a few of the bros are on Sunmer break, who are the best?

Mine.

1. Best PSE. Phoebe.

She is a sex starved diva that will turn a boy to a man.

2. Best All around. Diane.

3. Juiciest natural breasts. Arianna and Kimmy.

4. Prettiest. Ari.

5. Best Kiegels. Chu.

6. Best threesome. Miju & Jaehee.

7. Best smile. Diane.

8. My personal favorite all around. Sunny.

I also have my secret list. LOL. Curious about others thoughts on theirs.

Love it!

Christophe1
05-16-23, 11:31
With all these up charge, I'm taking a semi retirement (boycott) since most my ATF are gone and the new blood is nothing special.

And with the few good ones that's 340 all in always booked up, I'm actually saving money, LOL.

For whoever booker or k-dolls reading these forum, $340 all in is the sweet spot especially with economy down turn.

Just wait till the debt ceiling reach in a couple of month without any solutions, following by stock collapse, investment slow down, housing burst, interest shoot up, who ever got those deep pockets will pull out in a heart beat.

I'm sure the tech mass laid off and office workers laid off had already made a dent on the higher dollar (upcharge) spectrum..Here is the math on cost with 40% tax added. That's a big chunk, 10% of 100 k salary. Bring it back, bring it back, back to me.

This market being range bound is a trader's dream. Sold at first break out and missed out on 20 k extra profits. Sadly, layoffs cause spikes in the tech sector stocks. When this range breaks it will mint new riches and conversely.

PumpNDump
05-16-23, 11:49
Sfk / kbliss Tuesday roundup, Tiana back on duty.

Lovely Viki Jessica Nana Nina Tiana.

Kent747
05-16-23, 13:09
With all these up charge, I'm taking a semi retirement (boycott) since most my ATF are gone and the new blood is nothing special.

I'm sure the tech mass laid off and office workers laid off had already made a dent on the higher dollar (upcharge) spectrum.

Just looking at those yahoo news showing tech workers telling their sobbing stories.

So let's keep it $340 and I'm sure you will have plenty of steady business.$340 with BBFS would be good price point but $340+ without BBFS would be struggles for vast majority of girls. $320 still too much for unproven GFE only girls. Once $300 barrier was broken guys are being more selective and more research driven from reviews / forums / recommendation from other guys.

TheWhiteDenzel
05-16-23, 14:40
Where's the part where a random Kgirl kicks down the door and says, "No take me instead. ".She actually kicked down the door and said "Oppa! Can I join her and you pay me too?”, but since it only occurred in my imagination, I didn't think it was pertinent enough to include.

GenghisK2
05-16-23, 16:07
Is Sunny just on vacation or gone for now? I miss the sunny / Ari duo.

IronClad999
05-16-23, 16:55
$340 with BBFS would be good price point but $340+ without BBFS would be struggles for vast majority of girls. $320 still too much for unproven GFE only girls. Once $300 barrier was broken guys are being more selective and more research driven from reviews / forums / recommendation from other guys.It seems like the agency that handles both west and east coast (assuming most of you can figure out the 3 letter agency that begins with S and ends with G) has raised the bar from 350/ hr msog included to now extra 40 for msog and raws still extra 100 for now; but for those that craves msog will need to break even and add the 40 which totals up to 490 almost hitting 5 ben. Pretty sure we going to see more razor blades on price labels soon if we don't stop this sht. Also booker was flat out telling my bud to don't bother asking appointments if we don't acknowledge those new price charges LOL.

I've only been checking reliable atf's back and forth lately cas the agencies are basically rotating girls back to back with no service upgrades but charging steeper shots. Don't have time to deal with those nonsense.

TheAbc
05-16-23, 17:08
It seems like the agency that handles both west and east coast (assuming most of you can figure out the 3 letter agency that begins with S and ends with G) has raised the bar from 350/ hr msog included to now extra 40 for msog and raws still extra 100 for now; but for those that craves msog will need to break even and add the 40 which totals up to 490 almost hitting 5 ben. Pretty sure we going to see more razor blades on price labels soon if we don't stop this sht. Also booker was flat out telling my bud to don't bother asking appointments if we don't acknowledge those new price charges LOL.

I've only been checking reliable atf's back and forth lately cas the agencies are basically rotating girls back to back with no service upgrades but charging steeper shots. Don't have time to deal with those nonsense.Wait, did I hear that right? Your friend was told to not even ask about girls unless he was willing to accept their new price increase? The hubris on that booker.

IronClad999
05-16-23, 17:20
Wait, did I hear that right? Your friend was told to not even ask about girls unless he was willing to accept their new price increase? The hubris on that booker.He was inquiring about lora queens availability cas it seems like she's been burned out from fully packed client bangs and my bud was thinking to check her these past few days and deciding between this agency and the other options as backup in case things hit the south exit here. The booker was being very unprofessional with a flat out rejection tone to his response about booking Lora; he asked if its same price with no changes since his last visit, the booker mentioned MSOG is now +40 as new standard on top of 350/ hr, raws is extra +100 as usual and its debatable for CIP / COP depending on the chick (soyu is one of the exceptions with only COP, but still upcharging which FKing defeats the purpose of extras, if its freebie COP no charge then that's a different story). And my bud was shocked and asked more about the recent price surcharge and booker was being very dismissive with don't bother texting if we not going to accept their "new standard TOS" LOL.

JoseMan
05-16-23, 18:59
Now that it seems like a few of the bros are on Sunmer break, who are the best? Mine.

1. Best PSE. Phoebe.

4. Prettiest. Ari.

5. Best Kiegels. Chu.Mine goes like this.

1. Best PSE: Nicole. She is a sex starved diva that will turn a boy to a man.

2. Best All around. Mariah.

3. Juiciest natural breasts. Kimmy.

4. Prettiest. Suri from CA -K-doll (she worked only five days).

5. Best Kegels. Rebecca from OC at CA-Kdolls.

6. Best threesome. Nicole & Stacy.

7. Best smile. Eva.

8. My personal favorite all around. Ms. Hattie.

Vulcan1009
05-16-23, 22:22
Mine goes like this.

7. Best smile. Eva.

8. My personal favorite all around. Ms. Hattie.Has anyone visited Nicole since she got back? Any change? Old dog new trick?

BonerAppetitty
05-16-23, 23:41
I understand. I still TOFTT every week. Hiding HYAs while peddling mids and rebrands make us all lose confidence in the honeys. POs, tell Boner the hottest new girl you have. I will make her busy if she's certified Hot Young Asian girl.

...Only about 5% of the girls get truly busy with forums / review sites guiding guys to their type of girls. In today's $300+ market, guys can't afford to toftt much and have to more resourceful.

BonerAppetitty
05-16-23, 23:54
Best PSE. Hana.

Best all around. Elena.

Juiciest tits. Remi.

Prettiest. Erica.

Cutest. Baby Katie and Baby Yuna.

Best athletic body. Mariah. Like a volleyball playa.

Best body. Eva. Tightest pussy and body. Unforgettable.

Skinniest. Lim. Almost like skin and bone but still kinda cutey.

Best Kiegels. Kegels make me lose my shizzle.

Best threesome. No money for two honeys.

Best smile. Ina. Her devious smile makes me want to go naughty.

My personal favorites all around are my current fav fivey who may or may not be on this list.

1. Best PSE. Phoebe. She is a sex starved diva that will turn a boy to a man.

4. Prettiest. Ari.

5. Best Kiegels. Chu.

7. Best smile. Diane.

8. My personal favorite all around. Sunny.

I also have my secret list. LOL. Curious about others thoughts on theirs.

Love it!

Kent747
05-17-23, 00:09
It seems like the agency that handles both west and east coast (assuming most of you can figure out the 3 letter agency that begins with S and ends with G) has raised the bar from 350/ hr msog included to now extra 40 for msog and raws still extra 100 for now; but for those that craves msog will need to break even and add the 40 which totals up to 490 almost hitting 5 ben. Pretty sure we going to see more razor blades on price labels soon if we don't stop this sht. Also booker was flat out telling my bud to don't bother asking appointments if we don't acknowledge those new price charges LOL.

I've only been checking reliable atf's back and forth lately cas the agencies are basically rotating girls back to back with no service upgrades but charging steeper shots. Don't have time to deal with those nonsense.SAG rarely had stars in their lineups.

LoveFromFrank
05-17-23, 00:58
Pick a name. Any name. A digital dart on the board after being thrown in the dark. I can't decide who to see so I ask my fellow mongers here who should I sample for a free TOFFT.

LARckr720
05-17-23, 01:02

Mine.

1. Best PSE. Phoebe.

Having seen Phoebe and agree with the sex starved, I put Chu as the best PSE.

She went into legend status concerning PSE being part of MFMM this weekend that at least I'm pretty sure no kgirl has done. The enthusiasm of her!

SolarisMan
05-17-23, 01:12
Best PSE. Hana.

Best all around. Elena.

Juiciest tits. Remi.

Prettiest. Erica.

My personal favorites all around are my current fav fivey who may or may not be on this list.Indeed a good list.

If you want see a volleyball player, go see Ms. Blue at 5'7" and she is all natural.

Ditto on Eva body. She perhaps definitely had a workout routine to keep a body like that or really watched her diet or combination of both.

Prettiest: Will be between NG and Erica.

ZebraZebra
05-17-23, 01:30
I wish I have seen enough kgirls to be able make such a long list.

For me, if you include GFE kgirls as well, my list is similar, just omitted the options that I don't know of. I've seen a few of them like Remi, etc but I wouldn't categorize them anywhere.

Juciest tits, hottest face: Ina.

Prettiest / cutest face: Erica.

Best body: Stella, Asia, Ina, Eva.

Best smile: Erica.

As you can see I stick to the same ATFs 🤣.

Fuck, just thinking about her perfect tits and face and body, I wanna see Ina so bad again, I gotta wait until next week or I will go broke at this rate LMAO.

ZebraZebra
05-17-23, 02:08
Mine goes like this.

7. Best smile. Eva.

8. My personal favorite all around. Ms. Hattie.Is that the Kimmy with natural D cup or Leila (Kimmy) from OC?

Also, is that the legendary Rebecca?

Thanks!

HexenDuction
05-17-23, 02:22
1. Best PSE. Stacy.

2. Best All around. Ina.

3. Juiciest natural breasts. Kisum.

4. Prettiest. Erica.

5. Best Kegels. SFK Jessica.

6. Best body. Baby Lady.

7. Best smile. Ina.

8. My personal favorite. Baby Lady.

Mine.

1. Best PSE. Phoebe.

TheAbc
05-17-23, 02:59
He was inquiring about lora queens availability cas it seems like she's been burned out from fully packed client bangs and my bud was thinking to check her these past few days and deciding between this agency and the other options as backup in case things hit the south exit here. The booker was being very unprofessional with a flat out rejection tone to his response about booking Lora; he asked if its same price with no changes since his last visit, the booker mentioned MSOG is now +40 as new standard on top of 350/ hr, raws is extra +100 as usual and its debatable for CIP / COP depending on the chick (soyu is one of the exceptions with only COP, but still upcharging which FKing defeats the purpose of extras, if its freebie COP no charge then that's a different story). And my bud was shocked and asked more about the recent price surcharge and booker was being very dismissive with don't bother texting if we not going to accept their "new standard TOS" LOL.That booker was 2nd rate for me for the few times I've booked using her. Somewhat YMMV on response rate times, sometimes fast and other times you'll get a reply 10+ min later. Lora is probably booked with 3+ other places so no big deal. If a booker was a douche to me, I'd just go with a friendlier one and drop the bad one. I've been in this game too long to deal with that nonsense. Candygirls's booker is usually prompt and reliable. There are no more exclusives anymore so it's easy to change. Once you're verified with one, you can usually just leap frog onto the next one.

2023 is just 2022 extended. Same shit different year with all the games coupled with B or C grade women that's slowly trickling in. We aren't getting anything other than the past due date.

JimCarrey
05-17-23, 03:12
That booker was 2nd rate for me for the few times I've booked using her. Somewhat YMMV on response rate times, sometimes fast and other times you'll get a reply 10+ min later. Lora is probably booked with 3+ other places so no big deal. If a booker was a douche to me, I'd just go with a friendlier one and drop the bad one. I've been in this game too long to deal with that nonsense. Candygirls's booker is usually prompt and reliable. There are no more exclusives anymore so it's easy to change. Once you're verified with one, you can usually just leap frog onto the next one.

2023 is just 2022 extended. Same shit different year with all the games coupled with B or C grade women that's slowly trickling in. We aren't getting anything other than the past due date.Is Lora and Rola same girl?

I could not find Lora at Candygirl.

LotusBoy
05-17-23, 05:09
Can anyone else corroborate this review? I'm feeling that Greek itch but Nabi is still on vacation and LA is notorious for having poor Greek options.I have been waiting to see Nabi too but doesn't seem like she will be back soon. I have an appointment booked for tomorrow will update after I try her out.

LotusBoy
05-17-23, 05:40
Best PSE. Hana.

Best all around. Elena.

Juiciest tits. Remi.

Prettiest. Erica.

My personal favorites all around are my current fav fivey who may or may not be on this list.Have you seen Phoebe? If so how would you saw she compares to Hana? Been trying to make a appointment with Hana but she is pretty booked up.

Xnaffie
05-17-23, 05:58
Thai shop in Venice, CA. One of those chicks who definitely isn't thin but isn't fat either and carries their weight (kinda thick but not super thick) very well. If you can dig some extra cushion for the pushin', you'll most likely find her body to be appealing. Nice big ass that looks great in DS. Face isn't anything that spectacular but she's definitely cute enough, with somewhat big eyes for an Asian girl (gave me the slightest Betty Boop vibes). Starts off with a legit solid massage. Good pressure and pretty thorough. On the flip she gives you her menu options and price points. Went for the whole shebang of course. Straight into a quality BBBJ with good "head" motion and tongue action. Told me my she thinks my cock is the biggest she's ever seen, to which I replied "I'm sure you tell all your customers that" but she earnestly reiterated "No no. I'm really honest. I don't know how I can take this. " Wouldn't be surprised at all if she was telling me the truth, as I am indeed in possession of a massive white cock. Anyway, got her on her back for some mish. Love how she just spreads those legs and offers up that bare pussy with no mention of a condom whatsoever. Had to take it easy at first (could tell my size was causing her just a bit of discomfort) until her juices started flowing, then I increased the speed and intensity of my strokes. Fuck was that Thai snatch feeling amazing. Flipped her over for some hardcore DS. That big soft round ass providing me with a sleazy visual that got my cock even bigger and harder. Got her back in mish and told her to talk dirty to me. She's good at it, with a soft sexy voice and very good English and pronunciation. "You're fucking me so good baby. I love your huge white cock. Fill my pussy up with all of your cum baby. I want to feel all of it. " Fuck! Say no more. Eventually exploded deep inside that juicy Asian sex hole. Intense euphoria. Sleazy bliss. Kept pumping my cock in and out of her now cum drenched pussy as she softly moaned. Finally pulled out and collapsed onto the massage bed beside her. Cleaned me up, complimented my body and massaged me for another 10 minutes or so then hugged me and left the room so I could get dressed. Gave her the agreed upon tip, another longer hug and I was out the backdoor and into my ride. Will I be back for round 2 at some point in the not so distant future? Damn skippy I will.Masumi / Natalie sounds like fun what was the donation?

JoseMan
05-17-23, 09:46
Also, is that the legendary Rebecca?

Thanks!Nope- Different Rebecca!

Christophe1
05-17-23, 10:09
Is Sunny just on vacation or gone for now? I miss the sunny / Ari duo.Early June. Somebodies are going to see them after their vacations and feel those yum yums! Wish it was me.

The lists were fun. We all get the Summer Camp honorable Beaver Badge. Yay!

PumpNDump
05-17-23, 11:52
Sfk / kbliss humpday harlots.

AlexisDavis
05-17-23, 11:59
This seems like something we should be doing at the end of every year around Christmas time or something. If this is only catered to BB girls though consider my list useless.

General:

Overall Best: Elle.

Best GFE: NG.

Best PSE: Hana.

Best Attitude: Hana.

Best Personality: Baby Yuna.

Best Threesome: Stacy and Cara.

Looks:

Best Face: Rose.

Best Body: Elle.

Best Boobs: Stella.

Best Ass: Elle.

Best Smile: Rose.

Service:

Best Overall Sex: NG.

Best DFK: Lyn.

Best BBBJ: Elle.

Best DATY: Elle.

Best Rimming: Stella.

Best 69: Baby Yuna.

Best Mish: NG.

Best Doggy: NG.

Best CG: Jazmin.

Best RCG: Rose.

Zhang92
05-17-23, 12:23
This seems like something we should be doing at the end of every year around Christmas time or something. If this is only catered to BB girls though consider my list useless.

General:

Looks:

Best Boobs: Stella..Which orgs are these girls at?

SpideyLennon
05-17-23, 12:55
Wher can you book Rose?

General:

Looks:

Service:

Randir076
05-17-23, 20:10
Been a few years since I hit the Kgirl scene, but m always sends me the updated album even still. Any recommendation from m's stable? Additionally, any girls offering nuru as well?

TheWhiteDenzel
05-17-23, 20:29
Masumi / Natalie sounds like fun what was the donation?Two Benjamins.

NewPerson
05-17-23, 22:02
Hey you guys helped me out last time hoping why'all could once again. She's coming to Atl Friday wondering if she's been in Cali before https://www.kblackpink.blog/maya. Thanks for the help.

BonerAppetitty
05-17-23, 23:12
I recommend Elena, Mira, Crystal, MiMi, Phoebe, Sienna. I think Becca does nuru for 80 more. You can search for their names for more info.

Been a few years since I hit the Kgirl scene, but m always sends me the updated album even still. Any recommendation from m's stable? Additionally, any girls offering nuru as well?

BonerAppetitty
05-17-23, 23:13
Perhaps Rose will come back in a few months. Check CandyGirls or GardenKSecrets.

Wher can you book Rose?

BonerAppetitty
05-17-23, 23:18
Some are gone already.

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/companions

https://www.candygirlla.com

https://www.sesanggirls.com/models

https://www.ktownfans.com/models

Which orgs are these girls at?

BonerAppetitty
05-17-23, 23:23
Not wrong to call Phoebe best PSE either. Phoebe has a great body like a sex doll. If Phoebe is a sex starved diva that will turn a boy to a man. Hana is a sex workaholic that will turn an OG (Old Guy) to a new man. Hana turned back Boner clock.

Cuter and younger than Phoebe. Hana can qualify as HYA and her petite spinner body and T&A seem even better than before. There is a reason many loves her. Rarely matched combo of looks, service, and attitude. She makes Boner feels special.

Bess ass eater. Phoebe devoured it like a fat girl and a bag of Flamin' Cheetos.

Have you seen Phoebe? If so how would you saw she compares to Hana? Been trying to make a appointment with Hana but she is pretty booked up.

BonerAppetitty
05-17-23, 23:25
No, they are talking about Lora Queen who is not working currently in SoCal AFAIK.

Is Lora and Rola same girl?

BonerAppetitty
05-17-23, 23:28
Even after being sent to cloud 9 by my fav 5, I still think the grass is greener on the other side. So I will go mow the grass OTOS.

You are smart to stick to ATFs. Your list is spot on. You may like Amber, Rebecca, Reah, Sexy Shannon, Lyn, Cari, Cami, Elle, Mila / Mira, Hana, Bulma / Lora Queen, SelenaHB.

I wish I have seen enough kgirls to be able make such a long list.

For me, if you include GFE kgirls as well, my list is similar, just omitted the options that I don't know of. I've seen a few of them like Remi, etc but I wouldn't categorize them anywhere.

As you can see I stick to the same ATFs 🤣.

Fuck, just thinking about her perfect tits and face and body, I wanna see Ina so bad again, I gotta wait until next week or I will go broke at this rate LMAO.

BonerAppetitty
05-17-23, 23:43
As Chief Fuckery Officer, Boner ought to release a f*** statement every quarter for his investors (here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32586-Kgirls-ranking-and-recommendation). When Boner goes harder longer, all Asian good girls will get a medal of Boner. I can agree with most of these. Please don't hate the Asian hoes, bros.

General:

Looks:

Service:

...For me, if you include GFE kgirls as well, my list is similar, just omitted the options that I don't know of. I've seen a few of them like Remi, etc but I wouldn't categorize them anywhere.

Indeed a good list.

If you want see a volleyball player, go see Ms. Blue at 5'7" and she is all natural.

Ditto on Eva body. She perhaps definitely had a workout routine to keep a body like that or really watched her diet or combination of both.

Prettiest: Will be between NG and Erica.

1. Best PSE. Stacy.

2. Best All around. Ina.

3. Juiciest natural breasts. Kisum.

4. Prettiest. Erica.

5. Best Kegels. SFK Jessica.

6. Best body. Baby Lady.

7. Best smile. Ina.

8. My personal favorite. Baby Lady.

Mine goes like this.

7. Best smile. Eva.

8. My personal favorite all around. Ms. Hattie.

1. Best PSE. Phoebe. She is a sex starved diva that will turn a boy to a man.

4. Prettiest. Ari.

5. Best Kiegels. Chu.

7. Best smile. Diane.

8. My personal favorite all around. Sunny...

WhoreMaster 91
05-18-23, 09:01
15 min BBBJ for 100 $ sounds great just wondering if its CIM or spits out?

PriscillaM
05-18-23, 16:52

General:

Looks:..This is up there with the human genome project, the only difference is no links so it is useless.

GG1234
05-18-23, 18:06
Is Lora and Rola same girl?

No, they are talking about Lora Queen who is not working currently in SoCal AFAIK.Lora Queen used to go by Bulma when she was in Orange County with SAG. She's currently in the East Coast.

https://www.ladyladyva.com/lora-queen

https://www.kblackpink.blog/lora-queen

TER for Lora Queen (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lora-queen---madison-3237457984-371449)

TER Reviews for Bulma (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/bulma-2133790301-358104)

Ggininder
05-19-23, 01:18
Got my monthly routine STD tests result today, positive for clap.

Received an antibiotic shot right after the result came out.

Been very active in the last 3 to 4 weeks, saw 5 different girls, couple of them multiple times.

Will be out of action for 2 weeks per medical practitioner's direction.

Be a responsible monger, get tested often and regularly and get the treatment right away.

Don't be the jackass risking others' and girls' health and safety.

SaltWaterLbc
05-19-23, 11:58
Would be helpful to know who you saw.

Been very active in the last 3 to 4 weeks, saw 5 different girls, couple of them multiple times.

Be a responsible monger, get tested often and regularly and get the treatment right away.

Don't be the jackass risking others' and girls' health and safety.

PumpNDump
05-19-23, 12:05
Friday funtime listing sfk / kbliss.

SneakyHotBoy
05-19-23, 15:24
Curious if anyone has gotten rimming from Hana before? Haven't seen her since her last trip out here. Hoping someone taught her!

JimCarrey
05-19-23, 18:07
So, for my first k girl ever, decided to see May.

Went to find out that she's an old grandma.

No looks, no ass, mediocre service.

She looks nothing liker her photos.

Worst 1 hour of torture in my life.

Should have listened to the booker as May wasn't on her recommended list when I asked.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/may

My K-girl journey is off to a bad start.

JoseMan
05-19-23, 18:42

Should have listened to the booker as May wasn't on her recommended list when I asked.

My K-girl journey is off to a bad start.Well. That is CGLA booker style.

RocketManP
05-19-23, 19:30

My K-girl journey is off to a bad start.Be careful. The booker. Even though the product was clearly not up to par to you. Might retaliate. Many of these sellers cannot take criticism.

Tbtbfftb
05-19-23, 19:31
Don't give up hope. Plenty of good ones too! Grandma needs love too.

Well. That is CGLA booker style.

RocketManP
05-19-23, 19:45
Don't give up hope. Plenty of good ones too! Grandma needs love too.Sure, but they should be advertised as grandmas, and not young hot girls.

IronClad999
05-19-23, 19:53
Sure, but they should be advertised as grandmas, and not young hot girls.Its grannies charging mclaren price tags below their saggy double balloons. And loosy with no freshy pussy box.

SuperMan333
05-19-23, 19:57
Well. That is CGLA booker style.Can't you read? This dude saw a girl that wasn't recommend by the booker. If you are talking about baiting with fake pictures that is also happening across the board with every booker.

Lelouch4862
05-19-23, 20:14
Be smart. Follow my guide if you want younger hot girls.

1. They do not offer BBFS.

2. They do not work longer hours.

3. ?

3. Ask booker their opinion.

Thud1
05-19-23, 20:19

Don't be the jackass risking others' and girls' health and safety.Dido for me as well.

About 10 days ago saw only one provider. So I know where it came from. Bad luck I guess because I hadn't seen any provider for a couple of weeks. Within 3 days had the symptoms. Ordered the antibiotic cocktail. Slowly starting to feel better. Its going around, so get checked boys!

HellOnEarth
05-19-23, 20:19

My K-girl journey is off to a bad start.Here's a rough K-Girl guideline to use; (do not use for Chinese-org).

Listed 24 or older: nearly always a Grannie.

Listed 23: over 35 for sure more likely MILF.

Listed 22: in their 30's but MAY LOOK older 20's.

Listed 21: most like 20's but there are a few who lie to the bookers but are clearly 30's or over.

Listed 20 or less: most likely 20's especially if they use words like "Baby" or HYA;.

P.S.: 'new' doesn't mean young.

JimCarrey
05-19-23, 20:35
Well. That is CGLA booker style.She was super nice, I was the one who did not listen. Haha.

BonerAppetitty
05-19-23, 20:35
I tried to post a bunch of girls to see on previous page. I am anti-MILF and would never try May. That's why I made Hot Young Asian girls threads.

Who did booker recommend to you and what did you ask for if you don't mind sharing? I can tell how honest booker to you by seeing who was recommended.

Went to find out that she's an old grandma...

My K-girl journey is off to a bad start.

GG1234
05-19-23, 20:39
My K-girl journey is off to a bad start.Just a few posts back, BonerAppetitty published The Boning Company (Q1 2023 Report) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6450367&viewfull=1#post6450367). Any girl mentioned in that post will be a big upgrade compared to what you experienced. To figure out where these girls are, you can refer to this post: (short list of orgs) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6450340&viewfull=1#post6450340). You can also refer to rentry.org/kgirls (https://rentry.org/kgirls) for a broader list that goes beyond LA. A little bit of research can help you avoid trouble.

BonerAppetitty
05-19-23, 20:47
Damn it, the cat is out of the bag! Thanks a lot HellOnEarth. Now I can't hog all the HYAs and the MILFs will game the system.

Here's a rough K-Girl guideline to use; (do not use for Chinese-org).

Listed 24 or older: nearly always a Grannie.

Listed 23: over 35 for sure more likely MILF.

Listed 22: in their 30's but MAY LOOK older 20's.

Listed 21: most like 20's but there are a few who lie to the bookers but are clearly 30's or over.

Listed 20 or less: most likely 20's especially if they use words like "Baby" or HYA;.

P.S.: 'new' doesn't mean young.

JimCarrey
05-19-23, 20:52
I tried to post a bunch of girls to see on previous page. I am anti-MILF and would never try May. That's why I made Hot Young Asian girls threads.

Who did booker recommend to you and what did you ask for if you don't mind sharing? I can tell how honest booker to you by seeing who was recommended.I asked for young and popular.

She recommended Ina, Kisum, and Rola. And NG if GFE was ok.

Veni1
05-19-23, 20:55
Well one of the missing k-gal service queens has resurfaced. Allie is now back in Las Vegas with a new set of tits AND a new pricing structure. Also, all the gals in this group Are setting new price levels. Go to the website, read it and weep. So what I don't know is whether these are just Vegas fees, or if these gals will be expecting this fee no matter their venue.

Here's the link: http://vegasasian.club/allie.

CallMeDad
05-19-23, 20:59
Dido for me as well.

About 10 days ago saw only one provider. So I know where it came from. Bad luck I guess because I hadn't seen any provider for a couple of weeks. Within 3 days had the symptoms. Ordered the antibiotic cocktail. Slowly starting to feel better. Its going around, so get checked boys!I mean it will be nice if you post a name. It's like you want us to catch it. SMH.

BonerAppetitty
05-19-23, 21:01
I was going to try her and still would but she was gone before I could. I believe she's a rebrand also and had been touring around. I have not seen any review of her. My estimation is that she's probably young enough and decent service. I was slow to see her cause I felt she's not as good as other new girls I can see. She didn't last long in OC.

Kblackpink Aria felt like a girl I recommended before, if she's young and has Radeon tattoo on her arm. Different fake pics so I am not sure.

Hey you guys helped me out last time hoping why'all could once again. She's coming to Atl Friday wondering if she's been in Cali before https://www.kblackpink.blog/maya. Thanks for the help.

BonerAppetitty
05-19-23, 21:09
I haven't seen Rola yet but booker was 100% honest to you. Ina, Kisum, and NG were in the Best of list from previous page. CG booker has been honest enough to me that I am sure would warn me if I asked about May. I would TOFTT on booker recs but would be a little skeptical.

I asked for young and popular.

She recommended Ina, Kisum, and Rola. And NG if GFE was ok.

Thud1
05-19-23, 21:10
LOL- I would avoid her! I have seen her.

My Personal reasons are as follows:

A) She is big girl; Big not in sense of fat but big in sense of having a Latina body on Korean woman. B) Service was very good and enthusiastic but her skin is not so good and her photos is a good representation of her face. C) There is no sexuality in her except that she seems like doing her job.

Some may like her because she is enthusiastic in service and if you like a big bone girl, she fits the bill.Everything you described sounds perfect to me. She has stellar reviews on ter. I love a tall athletic woman that is into DFK and fucking with great enthusiasm. Seeing her tomorrow and will report back!

SolarisMan
05-19-23, 21:18
Well one of the missing k-gal service queens has resurfaced. Allie is now back in Las Vegas with a new set of tits AND a new pricing structure. Also, all the gals in this group Are setting new price levels. Go to the website, read it and weep. So what I don't know is whether these are just Vegas fees, or if these gals will be expecting this fee no matter their venue.

Here's the link: http://vegasasian.club/allie.It is sort of comical or sad when a girl like Allie or Aria demand price of $$ and they can get it. I guess these ladies are wanting to validate their worth! I don't blame them for trying and I don't blame them for getting it because sucker like us pay for it. I saw Allie in 2017 at $300 and I counted her out at $320 but if someone is willing to pay $$ for it, more power to her. If she is successful, she would probably push it to $$ soon.

SolarisMan
05-19-23, 21:21
Be careful. The booker. Even though the product was clearly not up to par to you. Might retaliate. Many of these sellers cannot take criticism.Oh. Almost all bookers and most girls do read these stuff and they do retaliate!

SolarisMan
05-19-23, 21:23
Everything you described sounds perfect to me. She has stellar reviews on ter. I love a tall athletic woman that is into DFK and fucking with great enthusiasm. Seeing her tomorrow and will report back!Let me know if I hit the nail on head on describing her!

BonerAppetitty
05-19-23, 21:36
I haven't seen her or read her TER reviews but even I can feel that your summary is probably accurate. I know she came from BunnyGirls in the Bay.

Let me know if I hit the nail on head on describing her!

JimCarrey
05-19-23, 22:31
I haven't seen Rola yet but booker was 100% honest to you. Ina, Kisum, and NG were in the Best of list from previous page. CG booker has been honest enough to me that I am sure would warn me if I asked about May. I would TOFTT on booker recs but would be a little skeptical.Thanks! That's really good to know!

Guess I will pick from Ina, Kisum, or Rola for my next experience.

NewPerson
05-20-23, 00:13
I was going to try her and still would but she was gone before I could. I believe she's a rebrand also and had been touring around. I have not seen any review of her. My estimation is that she's probably young enough and decent service. I was slow to see her cause I felt she's not as good as other new girls I can see. She didn't last long in OC.

Kblackpink Aria felt like a girl I recommended before, if she's young and has Radeon tattoo on her arm. Different fake pics so I am not sure.Yep you described aria to the tea repeating with her again tomorrow. Thanks for the info on Maya I'll wait for some more info from the Atl thread before I see her.

LotusBoy
05-20-23, 02:39
Not wrong to call Phoebe best PSE either. Phoebe has a great body like a sex doll. If Phoebe is a sex starved diva that will turn a boy to a man. Hana is a sex workaholic that will turn an OG (Old Guy) to a new man. Hana turned back Boner clock.

Cuter and younger than Phoebe. Hana can qualify as HYA and her petite spinner body and T&A seem even better than before. There is a reason many loves her. Rarely matched combo of looks, service, and attitude. She makes Boner feels special.

Bess ass eater. Phoebe devoured it like a fat girl and a bag of Flamin' Cheetos.Thanks for the info. Will have to add them to my list of girls.

LotusBoy
05-20-23, 02:45
Still new to this but thought I would contribute. Was around wla today and had some time so I reached out and reah2 was available. I got to the location and behind the door was a good looking k girl in a black dress. She gave me a hug and kiss then we went to the room. First thing I noticed was her smile its so pretty with her dimples. She is tall, slender and has a sexy toned body. Nice sized c / d breast. We kissed a bit then she led me for a blue toast and we got in the shower together. During the shower we DFK a bit and some camel slide from behind. Then off to the room. Reah started off kissing my body, neck, and lips. At the same time she is rubbing and touching my body and cock. It doesn't take me long and I start to get hard and she goes down to suck on my cock. Love looking at her pretty face while she was sucking my cock but I wanted to eat her so I had her get into 69 and then things really started to heat up. As I was eating her pussy she was getting into it and started moaning and getting wet. She then gets up and starts to rub her pussy on my cock and then it goes in. She starts to ride me in cowgirl while I am sucking on her tits. I then sit up and she starts to grind on my cock the feeling is amazing and I cum inside her. She stays on top and we kiss for a bit then she goes to cleanup and helps me cleanup too. She offers me a massage but I decline and she lays next to me and we talk. Her English is better than some of the other k girls I have seen so its easy to talk with her and let her know what you want. She wants to please. She asks me to go round 2 but I told her I am normally 1 and done. She starts playing and kissing my cock and surprisingly I get hard again. Her BBBJ is nice and soft so I had her suck me off for a while. Then I ask her to get into doggy and then I finish up with missionary. I left a very happy man. I am looking forward to seeing her again. I am going to repeat with her again. I would recommend giving her a try she is fun and nice.

RockItAllNite
05-20-23, 09:47
Everything you described sounds perfect to me. She has stellar reviews on ter. I love a tall athletic woman that is into DFK and fucking with great enthusiasm. Seeing her tomorrow and will report back!Shelly kind of looks like Suji that was in WLA before.

SharingHer
05-20-23, 10:00
Worth it to Me at Maximum Rate.

Here is an ever-changing list I made to narrow down my next menu choice from available options. This is a list of girls I think are so worth it, broken down in to tiers. This was just for my use but I thought to share. I have not even seen every last one of them, but posters I trust have a consensus view on most of these girls. I would be interested to see others' list like this. Especially the lists of those who I suspect are shills.

A League of Her Own.

Hana 340: PSE MSOG HYA at SSG.

Incredible Value.

NG 350: GFE HYA at CGLA at GKS at CAKD.

Ina 340: PSE MSOG HYA at SSG at CGLA.

Harper 350: GFE MSOG HYA at CAKD.

Baby Luna: 360: GFE MSOG COLLEGE at KTE.

Elena 360: GFE MSOG HYA at CGLA at AV at CAKD.

Elle 320: GFE at CAKD at CGLA at BG.

Mini 340: PSE MSOG at SSG at CGLA.

Cocoa 300: GFE MSOG Japanese at BG.

Yui 300: GFE MSOG Japanese at BG.

Good Value.

Remi 340: PSE MSOG at SSG at CGLA.

Sally 340: PSE MSOG at CGLA.

Asia 350: GFE MSOG MILF at GKS.

Maia 340: PSE MSOG HYA at SSG at CGLA.

Baby Yena 340: PSE MSOG at SSG at CGLA.

Baby May 360: GFE CBJ MSOG FIT HYA at KTE.

Price is Right.

Sammy 360: GFE MSOG at CGLA.

Nana 340: PSE MSOG MILF at CGLA.

Angel 340: PSE MSOG at CGLA.

Lovely 350: PSE MSOG MILF at SFK at CGLA at GKS.

Yoco 300: GFE MSOG Japanese MILF at BG.

Adele 360: GFE MSOG at CGLA at AV.

Momo 360 GFE MSOG at CGLA at GKS.

Viki 340: PSE MSOG MILF at SFK at CGLA.

Total Number of Options: 24.

Average of these Options: 340.

Number of PSE Options: 11.

Number of GFE Options: 13.

I am not saying anyone not on the list is not worth trying at least once. I am not really a bargain hunter, but with Hana available at 340, it does eliminate me considering many at that 400+ rate (and let's face it, pretty much 500 rate). I prefer to spend the same amount to see a girl 3 times instead of 2 basically, but that's just me. Makes a difference to me. But if a girl's fake pics strike your fancy, go for it. If some random repeated reviews about a girl from a fly by night agency has you intrigued, go for it. If you have money to waste, go for it. If you are a take one for the teamer and you like the thrill of the unknown, go for it. However, if you are more careful with your money, these are what I feel are the consensus tried and true worth it to me right now as it lets me go 3 x instead of 2 x. Sometimes it takes a little while to get on my list. Mei and Naomi and Rola have me especially curious right now, for example. Some girls may be well hidden by guys, but I am not interested in TOFTT to find them after getting burnt too often. Many girls have fallen off the list because of extreme price increases. Also most girls can be 360 or less if you prefer GFE and no MSOG. If so, this list is not as relevant, but has some pretty solid choices. I usually get the max service level, so I did this list this with the price of full options.

Christophe1
05-20-23, 11:35
Dear Diary,

So I asked the hip hop cutie I met in Santa Monica out on a date. Yes, the one who rode me ACG, RACG like she was hip hopping on my dick like a pogo stick. We always had so much fun. Decided to take her camping at a weekend long mountain party in the beautiful hills near Santa Barbara. Thought it would be fun to introduce her to all the party kids when then came along Stan. Stan is the man and had all the party plans so we decided to try shrooms. Let me just say that shrooms and soju go together like cheese and wine we had so much fun romping and boping to the rhythmic beats she said she couldn't understand my friends but after the hallucinations kicked in she was reading my mind. Since our minds melted we found a secluded mountain perch where I proceeded to seduce her with songs accompanied by guitar as we awaited the sunrise. She couldn't keep her hands off me when we found ourselves hurrying to our pitched tent. Then it happened. She hip hopped on my slong without a condom. OMG it was like lightning in a bottle as we were thunder struck for a couple of hours as hooting and hollering with static joy. Why did she have to leave?

Luckily, afterward I met Gucci at La Paz, then Tammy, then Laura the first self-made millionaire provider. Park Asians, and the Barrington girls. Here I am at camp again.

When a girl wants bare, what's a guy to do?

Thud1
05-20-23, 12:04
I mean it will be nice if you post a name. It's like you want us to catch it. SMH.Post the name? Are you new here? That doesn't happen.

PumpNDump
05-20-23, 12:14
Sfk / kbliss Saturday listing.

Lovely Viki Jessica Nana Nina Remy.

RocketManP
05-20-23, 15:57
Everything you described sounds perfect to me. She has stellar reviews on ter. I love a tall athletic woman that is into DFK and fucking with great enthusiasm. Seeing her tomorrow and will report back!I will add a few things about her.

I am a service / attitude first kinda guy, so that's just for reference.

I've seen Shelly aka Hanna several times and it seems the entire experience is solely held together by her attitude. Unfortunately I've had absolute stinkers where she was either tired or uninterested and then it goes from a great sesh to absolutely wack. Because without her sultry let's fuck honey attitude I'm left with a bigger woman who isn't particularly good looking, is on the bigger side, older, isn't particularly tight and doesn't have particularly great skills.

So it's a pretty weird all or nothing situation for me. Other service queens I see, if they have a down day attitude wise they still have great skills and service to fall back on.

Her attitude and perhaps YMMV willingness to extend the menu sometimes (was hinted at but I didn't get it) and go an extra mile is what makes sessions with her good. The good sessions are really good and up there with the best service / attidue girls. The bad ones are wack.

Like others have mentioned it is her face, but in reality it is a bit wider and def a bit older. Body wise, it's all fake as she's much bigger and taller.

Delta37
05-20-23, 20:08

Here is an ever-changing list I made to narrow down my next menu choice from available options. This is a list of girls I think are so worth it, broken down in to tiers. This was just for my use but I thought to share. I have not even seen every last one of them, but posters I trust have a consensus view on most of these girls. I would be interested to see others' list like this. Especially the lists of those who I suspect are shills.

A League of Her Own.

Incredible Value.

Good Value.

Price is Right.

I am not saying anyone not on the list is not worth trying at least once. I am not really a bargain hunter, but with Hana available at 340, it does eliminate me considering many at that 400+ rate (and let's face it, pretty much 500 rate). I prefer to spend the same amount to see a girl 3 times instead of 2 basically, but that's just me. Makes a difference to me. But if a girl's fake pics strike your fancy, go for it. If some random repeated reviews about a girl from a fly by night agency has you intrigued, go for it. If you have money to waste, go for it. If you are a take one for the teamer and you like the thrill of the unknown, go for it. However, if you are more careful with your money, these are what I feel are the consensus tried and true worth it to me right now as it lets me go 3 x instead of 2 x. Sometimes it takes a little while to get on my list. Mei and Naomi and Rola have me especially curious right now, for example. Some girls may be well hidden by guys, but I am not interested in TOFTT to find them after getting burnt too often. Many girls have fallen off the list because of extreme price increases. Also most girls can be 360 or less if you prefer GFE and no MSOG. If so, this list is not as relevant, but has some pretty solid choices. I usually get the max service level, so I did this list this with the price of full options.Solid list! Thanks for sharing!

Vulcan1009
05-20-23, 20:12
It is sort of comical or sad when a girl like Allie or Aria demand price of $$ and they can get it. I guess these ladies are wanting to validate their worth! I don't blame them for trying and I don't blame them for getting it because sucker like us pay for it. I saw Allie in 2017 at $300 and I counted her out at $320 but if someone is willing to pay $$ for it, more power to her. If she is successful, she would probably push it to $$ soon.Once again, used fixup (plastic) car sells more then a new car, if she comes back to LA with that rate, I'm 100% sure her traffic will drop.

A few years back, she looked great, but slowly you can notice that more and more things are getting done on her face and body that you can notice.

Yes her tits are big, but there are other things you would find off putting while close up.

If the rate stays at 350 when she comes back, that would be okay.

Vulcan1009
05-20-23, 20:16

Here's the link: http://vegasasian.club/allie.Just to add one thing, that's not a new set of tits, she gained weight.

Saw her right before she left to Vegas few month ago.

Vulcan1009
05-20-23, 20:36
Hi Gents, anyone got good feedbacks on below talents?

I'm not sure how many reah / leah has been around but felt like she was a rebrand, and Maia also, I remember she was a B cup before?? Not sure BUT now she got a D that interest me, LOL.

Maia.

https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-maia/

https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle

Leah / Reah.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/leah2

https://myalbum.com/album/L5QDagdQtgom/

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/reah2wla/

New Remy / Remi not old tit on a stick Remi.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/remy

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/remiwla/

CaptCaveman99
05-20-23, 21:52
First time this ever happened to me in this hobby, but it was bound to happen at some point. I just tested positive for chlamydia and the only chick I went bare sex with this week was Kisum.

Just wanted to do my part and help spread the awareness to avoid further exposure to other mongers.

Be safe.For reporting, I got tested last week too. All clean.

CaptCaveman99
05-20-23, 22:07

General:

Best Threesome: Stacy and Cara.Thanks for your service in composing the lists, fellow mongers. I don't have the frequent boner miles that some of you have so the input is much appreciated. Last girl for me was Ina and was the perfect balance of looks and service. Wish she knew a bit more english, but all good.

SolarisMan
05-20-23, 22:12
Once again, used fixup (plastic) car sells more then a new car, if she comes back to LA with that rate, I'm 100% sure her traffic will drop.

A few years back, she looked great, but slowly you can notice that more and more things are getting done on her face and body that you can notice.

Yes her tits are big, but there are other things you would find off putting while close up.

If the rate stays at 350 when she comes back, that would be okay.Allie at $350 is a stretch.

Micca112
05-21-23, 00:25
Hi Gents, anyone got good feedbacks on below talents?

I'm not sure how many reah / leah has been around but felt like she was a rebrand, and Maia also, I remember she was a B cup before?? Not sure BUT now she got a D that interest me, LOL.

Maia.

https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-maia/

Leah / Reah.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/leah2

https://myalbum.com/album/L5QDagdQtgom/

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/reah2wla/

New Remy / Remi not old tit on a stick Remi.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/remy

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/remiwla/The Sesanggirls website says:

NEW ASSETS & BLONDE.

**NEW HOT PHOTOS*.

That kind of got me interested as well LOL. If those blonde pics are actually of her, I'm interested.

BonerAppetitty
05-21-23, 01:25
If website said that then it's true. Those are indeed her real glammed up photoshop pics cause I can recognize the face and body. I thought she had nice ass and thick thigh too. Her tits sure grew quick from B to D. I like the blond looks. I was contemplating certifying her as Cute Young Asian.

The Sesanggirls website says:

NEW ASSETS & BLONDE.

**NEW HOT PHOTOS*.

That kind of got me interested as well LOL. If those blonde pics are actually of her, I'm interested.

BonerAppetitty
05-21-23, 01:32
I suspect BG Mei is also BG Yui, and Naomi was Hanako from OC. I can be wrong sometimes.

... Mei and Naomi and Rola have me especially curious right now, for example...

SharingHer
05-21-23, 01:44
I suspect BG Mei is also BG Yui, and Naomi was Hanako from OC. I can be wrong sometimes.Good thinking on Yui being Mei, but the Mei profile says no MSOG while Yui is very non stop action MSOG. That would be a next level of double branding.

StudBucket
05-21-23, 01:51

Here is an ever-changing list I made to narrow down my next menu choice from available options. This is a list of girls I think are so worth it, broken down in to tiers. This was just for my use but I thought to share. I have not even seen every last one of them, but posters I trust have a consensus view on most of these girls. I would be interested to see others' list like this. Especially the lists of those who I suspect are shills.Wow great list Sharing Her. I will definitely try out girls on this list. It is invaluable information like this that saves us a lot of time by trying gals that are recommended vs shooting in the dark. I appreciate the time and effort put into this. Plus 1.

Omfgitzjin
05-21-23, 06:26

A League of Her Own.

Incredible Value.

Good Value.

Price is Right.

I am not saying anyone not on the list is not worth trying at least once. I am not really a bargain hunter, but with Hana available at 340, it does eliminate me considering many at that 400+ rate (and let's face it, pretty much 500 rate). I prefer to spend the same amount to see a girl 3 times instead of 2 basically, but that's just me. Makes a difference to me. But if a girl's fake pics strike your fancy, go for it. If some random repeated reviews about a girl from a fly by night agency has you intrigued, go for it. If you have money to waste, go for it. If you are a take one for the teamer and you like the thrill of the unknown, go for it. However, if you are more careful with your money, these are what I feel are the consensus tried and true worth it to me right now as it lets me go 3 x instead of 2 x. Sometimes it takes a little while to get on my list. Mei and Naomi and Rola have me especially curious right now, for example. Some girls may be well hidden by guys, but I am not interested in TOFTT to find them after getting burnt too often. Many girls have fallen off the list because of extreme price increases. Also most girls can be 360 or less if you prefer GFE and no MSOG. If so, this list is not as relevant, but has some pretty solid choices. I usually get the max service level, so I did this list this with the price of full options.Great list. Some reason momo doesn't give me msog. She says the sex is better if its one amazing shot instead of 2 mediocre ones. LOL. She is still a favorite.

Ggininder
05-21-23, 07:19
First time this ever happened to me in this hobby, but it was bound to happen at some point. I just tested positive for chlamydia and the only chick I went bare sex with this week was Kisum.

Just wanted to do my part and help spread the awareness to avoid further exposure to other mongers.

Be safe.Hey, clean your inbox, tried to PM you but its full.

Did you tell the booker and ask the booker making her take the tests and take the treatment and take vacation?

Cream Inside
05-21-23, 10:23
Great list. Some reason momo doesn't give me msog. She says the sex is better if its one amazing shot instead of 2 mediocre ones. LOL. She is still a favorite.Sounds lazy and a turn off. Will she do MSOG if you pay extra? Also, is there any chance of BBFS with Momo? Always tempted to see her but the lack of BB is a deal breaker.

Cream Inside
05-21-23, 10:25
Betty looks like she has moved up my list towards the top.

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/betty4/

SunsetMando
05-21-23, 11:04
Some fantastic options here!! Ty for posting the bargain bb list. I know not everyone likes to spend more $ on other options.

A League of Her Own.

Incredible Value.

Good Value.

Price is Right.

I am not saying anyone not on the list is not worth trying at least once. I am not really a bargain hunter, but with Hana available at 340, it does eliminate me considering many at that 400+ rate (and let's face it, pretty much 500 rate). I prefer to spend the same amount to see a girl 3 times instead of 2 basically, but that's just me. Makes a difference to me. But if a girl's fake pics strike your fancy, go for it. If some random repeated reviews about a girl from a fly by night agency has you intrigued, go for it. If you have money to waste, go for it. If you are a take one for the teamer and you like the thrill of the unknown, go for it. However, if you are more careful with your money, these are what I feel are the consensus tried and true worth it to me right now as it lets me go 3 x instead of 2 x. Sometimes it takes a little while to get on my list. Mei and Naomi and Rola have me especially curious right now, for example. Some girls may be well hidden by guys, but I am not interested in TOFTT to find them after getting burnt too often. Many girls have fallen off the list because of extreme price increases. Also most girls can be 360 or less if you prefer GFE and no MSOG. If so, this list is not as relevant, but has some pretty solid choices. I usually get the max service level, so I did this list this with the price of full options.

Cream Inside
05-21-23, 11:11

Be safe.Can't you get clap from BBBJ as well? Not sure if these types of posts have any value on this forum since everybody is doing everybody BBFS anyways. It's bound to happen if you fuck enough girls. You got tested right after you left the session?

PumpNDump
05-21-23, 11:52
Sunday funday sfk / kbliss slots on deck.

Lovely Viki Jessica Nana Nina Remy.

BladeRunner09
05-21-23, 13:22
Good thinking on Yui being Mei, but the Mei profile says no MSOG while Yui is very non stop action MSOG. That would be a next level of double branding.That would be hilarious. I'll toftt tomorrow and see if they're the same girl but just under different rulesets.

BonerAppetitty
05-21-23, 13:31
Some differences in profiles won't convince me until a monger said otherwise. Let's see who will prove me wrong on some more guesses.

Miko = Yomi.

Mei = Yui2.

Remy = Baby.

Bon = Emma3.

Flower2 = Dana3.

Etude = Lucky.

Rumi2 = Yeojeong.

Mimi3 = Nikki2.

Hongin = Holly2.

Hari2 = Jessiken.

Clara2 = Minji.

Tina = Olivia = Kira.

Even Cocoa had a duplicate profile before.

As rebrand killer and MILF buster, I refrain from going after them like a MADD dog or everyone and their hoes will de-fun the boner.

Good thinking on Yui being Mei, but the Mei profile says no MSOG while Yui is very non stop action MSOG. That would be a next level of double branding.

Delta37
05-21-23, 14:43
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yeonah

This girl. Her pix look strikingly similar to previous girl in LA. The name escapes me tho. She also looks like Kimmy from Viola Friends up in norcal. If anyone has any info or has seen her and can confirm she's a rebrand, please do share! Thanks.

JimCarrey
05-21-23, 17:41
Ok. After my horrible first experience with May, decided to listen to the booker and the wise ones in this Forum and saw Rola.

Rola is young, I am thinking mid 20's. Has that innocent look, but in bed she does show her sexy side.

She kisses well and her skin's so soft, young girls just have that different softness feeling compared to old ladies.

Enjoyed the full hour. Love to see her again.

REPEAT.

- Rola: Young girl in mid 20's, passionate kisses, pale soft skin.

NO REPEAT.

- May: Grandma with no ass, no service.

Soon, I'll be back with pt. 3.

Thinking of seeing Ina or Mira next.

Thud1
05-21-23, 18:14
I will add a few things about her.

I am a service / attitude first kinda guy, so that's just for reference.

I've seen Shelly aka Hanna several times and it seems the entire experience is solely held together by her attitude. Unfortunately I've had absolute stinkers where she was either tired or uninterested and then it goes from a great sesh to absolutely wack. Because without her sultry let's fuck honey attitude I'm left with a bigger woman who isn't particularly good looking, is on the bigger side, older, isn't particularly tight and doesn't have particularly great skills.

So it's a pretty weird all or nothing situation for me. Other service queens I see, if they have a down day attitude wise they still have great skills and service to fall back on.

Her attitude and perhaps YMMV willingness to extend the menu sometimes (was hinted at but I didn't get it) and go an extra mile is what makes sessions with her good. The good sessions are really good and up there with the best service / attidue girls. The bad ones are wack.

Like others have mentioned it is her face, but in reality it is a bit wider and def a bit older. Body wise, it's all fake as she's much bigger and taller.Thanks for your review. You describe Shelly very well. Like I had posted before, I was planning to have a session with Shelly on Saturday, which I did. Here is my quick analysis.

TER reviews are bogus She is far from the 8's and 9's they give her for looks. She does earn a solid 8 or 9 in service however. She is much bigger than I had expected. Yes, I love an athletic woman, but she is just too big overall. She loves to fuck and really pays attention to all the details. I am older and sometime don't sport a raging hard-on, so her looks sort of caused me to go semi-limp. To solve the issue, she pulled out a cock ring vibrator and stuck it on me. Pulled me in raw (which I had not paid for and did not expect) but it worked, and I was hard again. I am magnum and usually have to take it slow and not fully deep. With her, she was "all in" and then some. She was pumping, twerking and pulling me in as deep as she could. Lots of verbals and really into it. Blew the load and then followed with a good massage. Not what I was hoping for. Her photos. Just not as attractive and bigger in real life.

LoveFromFrank
05-21-23, 19:10
Betty looks like she has moved up my list towards the top.

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/betty4/Just got done with her today. Pretty young with a solid body. Price was right as well in terms of service and aesthetics. Service queen for sure.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/betty

Regokux
05-21-23, 21:53
Since it was my first time in LA, I had to provide info and pay 25 for HX profile activation. I got approved through melos playground. For some reason candy girl block me because I didn't have my HX profile verified and also I was too eager to see one of the girls nicole who I saw in boston. Oh well. I got approved for shelly and chu duo and man it was one hot session. Too bad korean porn sucks, but this session felt like american porn style. Oh man first thing I enter the door was a triple kiss session at the same time. Then usually shower / mouthwash session. I had chu who was a pretty blonde chick that reminds me of the girls I went to high school with. While she washed me up she even gave me a BBBJ and later shelly came in with energy. After shower they dried me and both gave me BBBJ at the same time. Good ol cock meat sandwich style which was sick cause I never had this type of sexual tension with 2 babes. Later shelly came riding cowgirl on top of me while chu was licking and sucking my balls. Man I was imagining this porn scene I always watch from Mike Adriano porn movies. Then I busted in shelly and it was chu's turn now. Same thing I busted in her while shelly sucked my balls as well. Such a hot scene even when looking at the mirror. Another hot session shelly sucked me off while chu sucked my toes holy cow that was ticklish. Took a break and I was still hard. I had 15 minutes left and I went for Chu missionary while making out and fingering shelly so hot. In the end Chu jacked me off and I was sucking the titties and making out with shelly. Overall a very fun session for 800 and I will return again in the future. PM for more details I am willing to answer.

Kent747
05-21-23, 21:56
I haven't seen Rola yet but booker was 100% honest to you. Ina, Kisum, and NG were in the Best of list from previous page. CG booker has been honest enough to me that I am sure would warn me if I asked about May. I would TOFTT on booker recs but would be a little skeptical.She has a nice petite body with big naturals but so-so face. She did not live up to her hype to me.

SolarisMan
05-21-23, 23:58
With recent reports that multiple mongers having caught some STDs, some reported that they have saw multiple providers before they knew they had it during incubation period.

So in this case, its best for us to stop for two weeks or even to a month to make sure that all things cool down.

At this point, I would assume multiple providers / mongers have already caught it but just not showing symptoms yet.

Incubation period is a b1tch, you don't know you got it until you start to see it or feel it, by the time you know, you saw probably two other providers already.

Other way around, one popular provider could see 6 to 8 mongers a day and for a week during incubation period, we are looking at 42 to 56 mongers who caught it not knowing.

Some say there is no value of saying this type of things, but as what I see, Yes I participate at my own risk but also care about others.

If no one ever say anything, it's only going to get worse and pass on to everyone. (hint hint on Covid).

I for one will not participate, counting down a 30 day just to wait till this blown off.

Why'all be safe, we should all get test now to be honest, LOL.Sound advice if you ask me. The incubation period is 10-14 days, so there will be perhaps few more people who get it and also a chance that few that have it and don't know about it and few that have it and don't talk about it.

JackHolly
05-22-23, 01:18
Just got done with her today. Pretty young with a solid body. Price was right as well in terms of service and aesthetics. Service queen for sure.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/betty460 for BBFS MSOG seems pretty dang steep.

NintyNine
05-22-23, 02:43
Holy fuck this Kisum has the perfect body, if it's real and not AI generated.

SeoulSea
05-22-23, 02:43
Hello, I am new to the area. Was wondering if anyone had late appointments like last midnight etc.

NintyNine
05-22-23, 02:50
Dido for me as well.

About 10 days ago saw only one provider. So I know where it came from. Bad luck I guess because I hadn't seen any provider for a couple of weeks. Within 3 days had the symptoms. Ordered the antibiotic cocktail. Slowly starting to feel better. Its going around, so get checked boys!What were your symptoms?

I saw a girl in March, and about 5 weeks later, I had a small bump on the head of my dick. I'm not sure if it was from chaffing against my boxers. I had no other symptoms, no discharge, etc.

5 weeks seems like a long time to manifest symptoms.

Admin2
05-22-23, 09:24
Holy fuck this kisum has the perfect body, if it's real and not AI generated.But there is no way that head belongs to that body.

RockItAllNite
05-22-23, 09:39
Who am I talking about? Who are your top 3 most multi-orgasmic kgirls?

NintyNine
05-22-23, 11:08
But there is no way that head belongs to that body.Yeah, it's definitely an AI generated image.

The big clue is the fucked up fingers. Everyone now knows AI can't generate fingers properly.

Christophe1
05-22-23, 11:18
Who did this? Nkt a looker but a 10 for enthusiasm.

https://twitter.com/JebraFaushay/status/1660408274863226882?s=19