PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Kent747
04-16-23, 13:07
I wish the Russian / white girls I see were this 460 price range!Young Russian pussies were plentyful at $200 in the late 90's / early 2000's. Now more like $600 and up.

SolarisMan
04-16-23, 13:57
Young Russian pussies were plentyful at $200 in the late 90's / early 2000's. Now more like $600 and up.More like $600-$1,000 with Ukraine women in LA at $400-$600.

NewPerson
04-16-23, 14:34
Hey guys Atl monger here one of our agency likes to bring girls from y'all's neck of the woods. Do y'all by chance know who she is https://www.kblackpink.blog/allen. Appreciate the help. Sera and Mina were a blast y'all really got it good over here.

JameSnoWick
04-16-23, 15:06
460 feels like the norm over at east coast; there's many shops with proclaimed "young talents" that charges 600/ hr and no raws just cas she's "JAV". The pumps gotten more pricey LOL.Manhattan has the best quality. The prices are high but it attracts the best talent. You should hit up the manhattan forum and go check it out yourself.

NewPerson
04-16-23, 17:06
Hey guys Atl monger here one of our agency likes to bring girls from why'all's neck of the woods. Do why'all by chance know who she is https://www.kblackpink.blog/allen. Appreciate the help. Sera and Mina were a blast why'all really got it good over here.

SsStuntCock
04-16-23, 17:59
More like $600-$1,000 with Ukraine women in LA at $400-$600.For half that amount you could see -young but very willing- sun-kissed SoCal native PhoebeSkyy.

SsStuntCock
04-16-23, 18:01
Bro this is in NJ and wasn't a bust, dude assaulted the girl with a knife. Seems like it happened in a hotel too.I personally have never seen a kgirl out of a hotel.

TheWhiteDenzel
04-16-23, 18:38
I was having a conversation with Becky (who used to work out of Pepsi's Palace) and she was talking about some of Pepsi's training practices. She told me Pepsi said to her (I'm paraphrasing here) what's the difference between giving someone a BBBJ, having a dick in your mouth, and doing BBFS, having a dick in your pussy? There is no difference. Your mouth and pussy are the same. If you're on birth control there literally is no difference.Where can I find Becky these days? Had a blast with her when she first started at The Palace.

SunsetMando
04-16-23, 20:29
Any chance you can dm me with any leads to some good 400-600 gals? Russian or Ukraine. Much appreciated.

I miss the days of 300 for a hot Russian.

More like $600-$1,000 with Ukraine women in LA at $400-$600.

Mmmmm00
04-16-23, 20:38
I was having a conversation with Becky (who used to work out of Pepsi's Palace) and she was talking about some of Pepsi's training practices. She told me Pepsi said to her (I'm paraphrasing here) what's the difference between giving someone a BBBJ, having a dick in your mouth, and doing BBFS, having a dick in your pussy? There is no difference. Your mouth and pussy are the same. If you're on birth control there literally is no difference.Pretty sure you contract AIDS more easily thru vaginal than oral.

Bastard Chorum
04-16-23, 21:43
Just because they don't say anything during the session doesn't mean that the money isn't owed. Good luck for anyone who tries this because you won't be able to get through that tough screening process again LOL. Not worth the risk to save yourself like $100, which is nothing

Knew a monger who tried this. Thought he had pulled a fast one until he tried to book again and radio silence from the booker. Even got blacklisted from other bookers as well that book upcharge girls.

You read posts everyday about guys who can't get past screening or having to provide crazy amounts of info just to get cleared. I'm in good graces with all bookers, no way I'm risking that to save a measly $100. If you can't afford it then you might as well just stick to the non upcharge girls. There are plenty of them available so there's no need to try to scam K-girls out of their hard earned money.

This is the worst suggestion one can give to a fellow monger. Do not try this. I fuken hate upcharge kgirls but what I hate more is mongers pulling some shady shit like this. This isn't even considered a YMMV. Just don't.I'm surprised this got the attention it did and in the horrible optics it received. It's no secret that kgirls will provide extra perks if they like you, have good chemistry, become a regular, etc. This can range from grandfathered rates, reduced rates, extra time, to OTC. Of course this isn't a comprehensive list, just posting what I've experienced or have heard from trusted mongers. Not every kgirl does this and for those that do, they will have their own personal criteria for you to meet.

And some should know better than to assume that I would advocate swindling the girls out of what they deserve monetarily. But some mongers are foolhardy enough to read what I wrote and think they are god's gift to kgirls and try it. I do clearly state that if you happen to fall into their (the kgirl themselves) good graces, it could happen. In layman's terms, they will decide it and kgirls are picky; the chances it happening to any one monger is very low. You can broach the subject yourself if you feel that you have a good connection but be aware of and prepared for the consequences if things go south. On the other hand, most of the time, you will know if they are interested in you without any effort or input from your end (e. G. Ask for your number / Kakao, wants to have dinner / go see a movie together, let's you stay longer if she doesn't have a client after or asks you to visit her at last call, straight up say just pay X). In all instances, communication is clear on both sides.

ZebraZebra
04-16-23, 22:40
Any chance you can dm me with any leads to some good 400-600 gals? Russian or Ukraine. Much appreciated.

I miss the days of 300 for a hot Russian.Check out 141 Hong Kong Walkups. Fuji Building, King Hing building. Hot Russians can be had for 800-1000 HKD which is about 100 USD.

Pyhan83
04-16-23, 23:00
Hey guys Atl monger here one of our agency likes to bring girls from why'all's neck of the woods. Do why'all by chance know who she is https://www.kblackpink.blog/allen. Appreciate the help. Sera and Mina were a blast why'all really got it good over here.She was up here cause I remember seeing her ads but never experienced her personally.

SolarisMan
04-16-23, 23:41
For half that amount you could see -young but very willing- sun-kissed SoCal native PhoebeSkyy.Yes! She has picked my curiosity.

Lsade
04-17-23, 00:12
For half that amount you could see -young but very willing- sun-kissed SoCal native PhoebeSkyy.I see she is on HX but no photos or anything.

HapaBoy86
04-17-23, 00:22
Hey guys Atl monger here one of our agency likes to bring girls from why'all's neck of the woods. Do why'all by chance know who she is https://www.kblackpink.blog/allen. Appreciate the help. Sera and Mina were a blast why'all really got it good over here.I visited my old friend LA Sera several days ago in the ATL and great smash session as always.

Oppa, Oppa, Oppa F'k me!

She won't retire she got bills to pay!

SsStuntCock
04-17-23, 01:11
I see she is on HX but no photos or anything.Her photos will post when her ad does, I recommend checking periodically throughout the week, but here's another one to wet your whistle in the meanwhile. She hosts incalls between LA, OC, and SD. Headgame is surprisingly good for someone that young. Like, you might want to check her DL young. Oh and she has braces to add to the aesthetic. She'll spit on your cock at a distance, before hitting you with a tongue-slapping DTBBBJ that's so stringy, you'll think you're Peter Parker discovering puberty.

I don't really see non Kgirls. But when I do, I like them like this.

Omfgitzjin
04-17-23, 01:56
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/shelly

No one hit this yet? Lookin just like my type.

Duolingo
04-17-23, 03:08
Eunji is back in USA. I don't know if she's going to work again but she's here.Nope! Eunji is back Korea for good.

SolarisMan
04-17-23, 11:32
Her photos will post when her ad does, I recommend checking periodically throughout the week, but here's another one to wet your whistle in the meanwhile. She hosts incalls between LA, OC, and SD. Headgame is surprisingly good for someone that young. Like, you might want to check her DL young. Oh and she has braces to add to the aesthetic. She'll spit on your cock at a distance, before hitting you with a tongue-slapping DTBBBJ that's so stringy, you'll think you're Peter Parker discovering puberty.

I don't really see non Kgirls. But when I do, I like them like this.https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DemiMora

She is also noteworthy to mention. If she was BBFS but then to think of it, she does not have to be BBFS to get clients.

SolarisMan
04-17-23, 11:39
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/shelly

No one hit this yet? Lookin just like my type.LOL- I would avoid her! I have seen her.

My Personal reasons are as follows:

A) She is big girl; Big not in sense of fat but big in sense of having a Latina body on Korean woman. B) Service was very good and enthusiastic but her skin is not so good and her photos is a good representation of her face. C) There is no sexuality in her except that she seems like doing her job.

Some may like her because she is enthusiastic in service and if you like a big bone girl, she fits the bill.

PumpNDump
04-17-23, 11:48
Monday sfk / kbliss fun roster. Nina has more time slots available for scheduling.

Erika Lovely Viki Jessica Nina Nana.

Member #2210
04-17-23, 12:09
How willing is she in allowing MSOG? Is there an extra charge for MSOG? Thanks in advance.

BuildingGuy
04-17-23, 12:33
I visited my old friend LA Sera several days ago in the ATL and great smash session as always.

Oppa, Oppa, Oppa F'k me!

She won't retire she got bills to pay!Longtime Sera fan here. I'm surprised she needs money. From what she told me she sounded set for life. She seems to be touring many cities.

I heard that she is now offering Greek. Is this true?

Scraggy
04-17-23, 12:52
Ina looks like an IG model. I would rate her looks (face) slightly better than Hana. Hana's service shines above most and her looks are one of the best. Hana's known for her high energy, almost manic. Ina is more of a deep connection session with lots of DFK and not over the top. I don't necessarily think she's better than Hana. But she's a very good alternative. So if you think Hana is worth the drive, I'd say Ina is, too.Ina is vastly better looking than her photos, more sultry and stunning. Surely better than 9/10 on looks and body. But pretty low energy, made no effort to undress me, kind of tolerated DATY and was a definite no on CIM and was alternately timid and jackhammer on BBBJ. Real disconnect between appearance and performance. Virtually zero English but sweet demeanor and easy going. Not sure I'd repeat except that I can't get her image out of my head.

JoseMan
04-17-23, 13:07
Longtime Sera fan here. I'm surprised she needs money. From what she told me she sounded set for life. She seems to be touring many cities.

I heard that she is now offering Greek. Is this true?It is unlikely that any of these girls can or will retire! They take a temporary break between failed relationships, vacation to heal their orifices (lower and upper offices), and as much as we are addicted to them; Most of them are addicted to easy money and sex. It is a two way street between us with one feeding the others and they usually don't completely retire. Perhaps the famous saying of: "once a H*e always H*e" exist for a reason.

Doing what they do, is the lifetime default choice they made a long time ago and it is their default position in life.

SunsetMando
04-17-23, 13:18
I'm looking for something a bit more local in Los Angeles.

Check out 141 Hong Kong Walkups. Fuji Building, King Hing building. Hot Russians can be had for 800-1000 HKD which is about 100 USD.

HiKeke
04-17-23, 13:43
Longtime Sera fan here. I'm surprised she needs money. From what she told me she sounded set for life. She seems to be touring many cities.

I heard that she is now offering Greek. Is this true?I'm more surprised that she can call any monger an "Oppa" unless he's in his late 50's.

StoryTeller69
04-17-23, 14:35
Did some research on the new addition to the specials to be had in MW and saw Cindy was unfamiliar to be. Saw that she had some mixed reviews but figured wth, she's available now and I need a nut. Will say photo's are touched up as per the usual but not egregiously so. I found her very attractive as she does have a nice set of tits and can fill both palms with one ass cheek so I'm there for it. She took it well in doggy but I'd say her riding was superior as she literally pulled me up into her rack and damn near suffocated me with her nips as I guess their sensitive while she etched out an orgasm for herself. I always love a woman who can enjoy herself during appointments as well as it feeds my ego that I can provide that stimulation for someone who literally gives that to every customer that comes through. Had a good time overall and for the price, I'd say she's worth.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cindy?pgid=l4i9p0xi-097078_5e65d90b80824f9a8c17527b8e00dc6dmv2.

NooGooGee81
04-17-23, 14:40
Nina. Viki. Lovely. Nana.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/

PlutoKiller
04-17-23, 15:30

I heard that she is now offering Greek. Is this true?Haven't seen her in many years but she always wanted my finger deep in her ass. So why not take the dick up there.

TrolleyDodger
04-17-23, 17:32
Saw her last week. Pics are real, she is super sweet but very limited English. Nice sloppy head, tight pussy, and can take a hard pounding. Dropped 2 loads in her pussy and left a happy man.

HiKeke
04-17-23, 17:46
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DemiMora

She is also noteworthy to mention. If she was BBFS but then to think of it, she does not have to be BBFS to get clients.What is her rate?

Cream Inside
04-17-23, 18:15
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DemiMora

She is also noteworthy to mention. If she was BBFS but then to think of it, she does not have to be BBFS to get clients.She is not Korean and she is not BBFS so why is she being posted in this thread?

Micca112
04-17-23, 18:35
What's the general consensus with Bon / Emma and CIP? Is she pretty much a cum outside girl? I saw some older posts mentioning that.

KisMetGeek
04-17-23, 19:25
Had a great visit with Ina yesterday based on the reviews here. She's hotter in real life than her pictures. Super nice, makes great eye contact during the BBBJ. Incredible tits.

I liked her so much, I'm planning on seeing her again before I fly back home. Definite repeat who I'll visit whenever I'm in LA.

SolarisMan
04-17-23, 21:31
I'm more surprised that she can call any monger an "Oppa" unless he's in his late 50's.The phrase "Oppa" in Korean culture is up to 10 years age difference but then again if a girl calls you Oppa, it depends on the tone of voice. I take it that LA Sera is about over 40 years old herself.

HapaBoy86
04-17-23, 22:49

I heard that she is now offering Greek. Is this true?Honestly, she has money but she has a lifestyle like every other girl has and that is to Buy Nice Things!

The more you spend the bank account goes lower or other endeavors she likes to keep secretly.

Frala
04-18-23, 00:58
How willing is she in allowing MSOG? Is there an extra charge for MSOG? Thanks in advance.This is definitely a YMMV situation based on what I've read. Personally, I've only seen her once, just to try her out. She let me CIP 2 x, but she told me it was an exception and normally she charges for the second. Not really worth a repeat for me, so I won't know if she would do it in the future.

MiamiHeat2020
04-18-23, 01:30
How willing is she in allowing MSOG? Is there an extra charge for MSOG? Thanks in advance.Bump. Also curious and how do you guys compare her with Ina.

CallMeDad
04-18-23, 09:11
Saw her last week. Pics are real, she is super sweet but very limited English. Nice sloppy head, tight pussy, and can take a hard pounding. Dropped 2 loads in her pussy and left a happy man.Whats the website?

Moodyz
04-18-23, 09:12
What's the general consensus with Bon / Emma and CIP? Is she pretty much a cum outside girl? I saw some older posts mentioning that.She will ask you to cum outside before you insert it into her raw.

HiKeke
04-18-23, 09:28
Honestly, she has money but she has a lifestyle like every other girl has and that is to Buy Nice Things!

The more you spend the bank account goes lower or other endeavors she likes to keep secretly.Its not even that. She gambles.

Micca112
04-18-23, 09:45
She will ask you to cum outside before you insert it into her raw.Hmm darn it. I saw her during the CV days and she was great. Haven't seen her since but the idea of BB and no CIP is kind of a turn off.

PumpNDump
04-18-23, 11:51
Sfk / kbliss Tuesday availability list.

Lovely Viki Jessica Nina Nana.

Kent747
04-18-23, 12:07
Hmm darn it. I saw her during the CV days and she was great. Haven't seen her since but the idea of BB and no CIP is kind of a turn off.She allowed me to CIP when I saw her recently.

HiKeke
04-18-23, 12:55
This is definitely a YMMV situation based on what I've read. Personally, I've only seen her once, just to try her out. She let me CIP 2 x, but she told me it was an exception and normally she charges for the second. Not really worth a repeat for me, so I won't know if she would do it in the future.Sfk girls don't upcharge for MSOG and is available if you can do it. On another note seems like Erica is no longer advertised on Sfk website.

KingsFoil
04-18-23, 13:28
Just because they don't say anything during the session doesn't mean that the money isn't owed. Good luck for anyone who tries this because you won't be able to get through that tough screening process again LOL. Not worth the risk to save yourself like $100, which is nothingPay the non MSOG price up front. If they initiate round 2 it's on them because they counted the money. If you initiate it, then you owe them.

Tbtbfftb
04-18-23, 14:04
I agree. I always pay up front makes it clear what I want and what is expected. These girls work too hard to forget or not pay. Plus it's not worth the effort to potentially create issue with the agencies. Don't make them ask for donation.

Pay the non MSOG price up front. If they initiate round 2 it's on them because they counted the money. If you initiate it, then you owe them.

PervySage2018
04-18-23, 15:56
Where can I find Becky these days? Had a blast with her when she first started at The Palace.She works very intermittently these days. She was listed with Booker Gray recently as Becky2. Can also be booked via Booker Helen.

Tomatillo
04-18-23, 17:07
Its not even that. She gambles.H / C Gambler.

HobbyRusty
04-18-23, 17:15
Sfk girls don't upcharge for MSOG and is available if you can do it. On another note seems like Erica is no longer advertised on Sfk website.This is true, but last time I saw her she said it was a upcharge. Seen her 4 times. First 2 no issue MSOG, 50/50 CIP. 3rd time was reluctant bc of time but allow it. Last time initially told me no MSOG and then told me upcharge. Not really GFE or PSE. YMMV. I'm done seeing her and with Eva gone I'm off SFK for a while.

JoseMan
04-18-23, 18:10
This is true, but last time I saw her she said it was a upcharge. Seen her 4 times. First 2 no issue MSOG, 50/50 CIP. 3rd time was reluctant bc of time but allow it. Last time initially told me no MSOG and then told me upcharge. Not really GFE or PSE. YMMV. I'm done seeing her and with Eva gone I'm off SFK for a while.Talk about the rise and fall of SFK. The wheels are coming off the bus at SFK.

Yes! Erika and Eva were very much YMMV girl. I can't say that I had a good time or bad time but I was two and done with both of them.

BuildingGuy
04-18-23, 19:35
The phrase "Oppa" in Korean culture is up to 10 years age difference but then again if a girl calls you Oppa, it depends on the tone of voice. I take it that LA Sera is about over 40 years old herself."La Sera is now in Boston I believe. She is now 47 - but I never really cared about her age. ".

SolarisMan
04-18-23, 20:26
"La Sera is now in Boston I believe. She is now 47 - but I never really cared about her age. ".Well, the definition of the word Oppa is reserved for an older gentleman who is up to 10 years older.

BuildingGuy
04-18-23, 20:45
"La Sera is now in Boston I believe. She is now 47 - but I never really cared about her age. ".

Well, the definition of the word Oppa is reserved for an older gentleman who is up to 10 years older." https://bostontopten10.com/la-sera ".

Vulcan1009
04-18-23, 21:55
https://myalbum.com/album/aVo9NMXekjtL/

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/nina

https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=tt_wla

This new girl Nina seem like a new spinner, never seen those photo before, is she a rebrand? Or fresh meat?

Not many choice these days, sigh .

Any insight would help, thanks.

TrolleyDodger
04-19-23, 02:09
Whats the website?40models.com

LoveFromFrank
04-19-23, 12:11
Did some research on the new addition to the specials to be had in MW and saw Cindy was unfamiliar to be. Saw that she had some mixed reviews but figured wth, she's available now and I need a nut. Will say photo's are touched up as per the usual but not egregiously so. I found her very attractive as she does have a nice set of tits and can fill both palms with one ass cheek so I'm there for it. She took it well in doggy but I'd say her riding was superior as she literally pulled me up into her rack and damn near suffocated me with her nips as I guess their sensitive while she etched out an orgasm for herself. I always love a woman who can enjoy herself during appointments as well as it feeds my ego that I can provide that stimulation for someone who literally gives that to every customer that comes through. Had a good time overall and for the price, I'd say she's worth.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cindy?pgid=l4i9p0xi-097078_5e65d90b80824f9a8c17527b8e00dc6dmv2.Good morning and good rec. Just got done seeing her the other day. Can confirm the titties on this one were comfortable on the face. She got a real kick out of me motorboating them like I was 18 again.

PumpNDump
04-19-23, 12:45
Humpday roster sfk / kbliss.

KisMetGeek
04-19-23, 13:52
The phrase "Oppa" in Korean culture is up to 10 years age difference but then again if a girl calls you Oppa, it depends on the tone of voice. I take it that LA Sera is about over 40 years old herself.This is not true. Girls only a year younger will call me oppa. There no 10 yr difference requirement.

NooGooGee81
04-19-23, 14:13

Im Yours
04-19-23, 15:34
Most of my previous review stands. I do need to mention her DFK is there but needs some work, she keeps her neck straight so it's. Strange. Still passionate, still makes some good noises. Still very malleable. Makes faces that make her look uglier but that's endearing. Her body is edging closer to an 8 - her ass is getting more muscular and her stamina is no problem.

Her snatch is tighter than I remember and I almost blew 3 x before 10 minutes, I had to slow down. A soft but great set of MMs in my opinion, maybe a little lopsided when lying down but overall a great set.Need to update. Light face work. Tighter body. Spinner-ish.

Attitude is similar, maybe a little more acting now. Over the top noises are a little more over the top. DFK is awful now and she blocks your tongue half the time with the bottom of her tongue. She's still a good lay but time and too many dicks may have made her less pleasurable, attitude wise.

Not an bad time, but attitude and service drop a couple points. Will not repeat with everyone else around.

Ghost626
04-19-23, 17:40
Speaking of an ass. I think Hana has a juicy ass for a kgirl.Hana got a workouts machine at her place. She has body like glow with bigger ass now. Got her titty done again but they still soft

Micca112
04-19-23, 18:14
Well, the definition of the word Oppa is reserved for an older gentleman who is up to 10 years older.Oops is a way more nuanced term used by Korean women.

Good explanation here:

https://linguasia.com/oppa

SolarisMan
04-19-23, 18:17
This is not true. Girls only a year younger will call me oppa. There no 10 yr difference requirement.I said: "A girl can call a guy Oppa up to 10 years older". I guessed that I should have rephrased for clarity it as: "A girl can call a guy Oppa up to same age up to 10 years older difference".

JackHolly
04-19-23, 19:11
Well, the definition of the word Oppa is reserved for an older gentleman who is up to 10 years older.That is completely wrong. Korean women will use that word for someone less than a year older than them if they feel like it.

TempletonRat
04-19-23, 19:49
This is not true. Girls only a year younger will call me oppa. There no 10 yr difference requirement.Psy wasn't saying he was old.

I have it on good authority from a k-girl provider that "Oppa Gangnam Style" is like saying "I have Hollywood Style. ".

Therefore I always say "Oppa Byong-Shin Style" to k-girls to keep it real.

MistaPig
04-19-23, 21:05
Saw Mira again today after her vacation.

She got tanned a little during her break. Haha.

Her now darker toned skin makes her look more sexy than before.

It almost felt like seeing a new girl, even though I saw Mira many times.

And with her break, she has so much energy and fresh.

What a sweet girl with great attitude.

New young girls are always great.

But well-experienced go girl is where I can relax. Haha.

Hope the best for her. My two cents today.

HiKeke
04-19-23, 21:18
Psy wasn't saying he was old.

I have it on good authority from a k-girl provider that "Oppa Gangnam Style" is like saying "I have Hollywood Style. ".

Therefore I always say "Oppa Byong-Shin Style" to k-girls to keep it real.Anytime these old bishes trynna call me oppa I straight out tell them, "Noona, don't call me that it's fuken dusgusting. ".

MistaPig
04-19-23, 21:44
Ok. I know there is MFM section, but didn't know where to write for foursome related topics.

Just found out from Melo that Peony and Chu will be offering Foursomes.

Haha. So. 2 guys and 2 girls one session.

So will this be called MFMF? LOL.

1200 for 1 hour. 600 each guy.

I guess getting to see 2 girls BBFS in 1 hour for 600 is not bad at all.

Even if I am splitting with other dude for time.

If I were to see 2 separate girls for 30 min bb, it will still cost more than 600.

So feels like a good deal, and also I get to try foursome.

I am all about efficiency and it clicks in my book.

But hmm, has anyone try a foursome ever? Would it feel too crowded?

Anyone willing to team up?

Www.Melosplayground.com

Omfgitzjin
04-20-23, 01:22
LOL- I would avoid her! I have seen her.

My Personal reasons are as follows:

A) She is big girl; Big not in sense of fat but big in sense of having a Latina body on Korean woman. B) Service was very good and enthusiastic but her skin is not so good and her photos is a good representation of her face. C) There is no sexuality in her except that she seems like doing her job.

Some may like her because she is enthusiastic in service and if you like a big bone girl, she fits the bill.Big boned latina style like momo? If so that's my type.

Ggininder
04-20-23, 02:48
Oops is a way more nuanced term used by Korean women.

Good explanation here:

https://linguasia.com/oppaWas told this is how Korean girls call "honey".

Im Yours
04-20-23, 11:32
Not trying to shit up this thread but I have a long trip to San Jose and was wondering what forum / website is most popular up there for BBFS kgirls?

Seems kinda dead on this site. Appreciate the help.

Im Yours
04-20-23, 12:08
Nope! Eunji is back Korea for good.That is sad. I had heard she may have been working independently.

PumpNDump
04-20-23, 12:09
Sfk / kbliss Thursday rollcall.

Micca112
04-20-23, 12:13
Was told this is how Korean girls call "honey".Well if you read the link I posted there are a lot of different meanings to Oppa depending on situation. Its quite nuanced. But most likely during sessions it's the provider just saying "honey".

Christophe1
04-20-23, 12:16
Ok. I know there is MFM section, but didn't know where to write for foursome related topics.

If I were to see 2 separate girls for 30 min bb, it will still cost more than 600.

I am all about efficiency and it clicks in my book.Chu is a machine, go girl! She is literally going to offer doubles with everyone at this rate. This seems like an exceptional deal if you have a friend / partner even better.

I met the Three Wise Men once. They were three Israelis who just got out of military and were traveling the world. They were chick magnets and one or two would go out and just randomly bring back girls to our place. It was wild the stuff we did and never felt crowded. They're the ones that got me hooked on Arabic coffee that shit will put some boost peep in your step nd liven your activities.

NooGooGee81
04-20-23, 13:15

SeanKonnery
04-20-23, 14:41
Got a text from Melo stating they needed the below for verification.

Photo of your I'd (Do Not Hide Anything).

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Photos of 2 physical of mail under your name.

Does ANYONE provide this? Asking too much?

MrGeorge
04-20-23, 14:42
That does seem like good value. I've had many foursomes (and more) over the years due to my connection to the swinger world. There's plenty of room, as long as you're comfortable with a guy there. Would almost seem like an hour wouldn't be enough time though.

I am all about efficiency and it clicks in my book.

But hmm, has anyone try a foursome ever? Would it feel too crowded?

Anyone willing to team up?

Www.Melosplayground.com

BbbjStan
04-20-23, 14:49
That does seem like good value. I've had many foursomes (and more) over the years due to my connection to the swinger world. There's plenty of room, as long as you're comfortable with a guy there. Would almost seem like an hour wouldn't be enough time though.Yea I agree. Definitely doesn't seem like 1 hour would be enough time. Even the mfm seems a bit too short hahaha.

BobLove
04-20-23, 15:22

I am all about efficiency and it clicks in my book.Reeks of desperation on the girls part IMO.

HiKeke
04-20-23, 15:27

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Does ANYONE provide this? Asking too much?You do have any reference from other k-agency?

Senexiratus
04-20-23, 15:31

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Does ANYONE provide this? Asking too much?That's pretty standard. A different booker asked me to make a peace sign with I'd but also said a LinkedIn would be okay too. But, like others have said in the past, there is not really any blackmail or anything like that if you just behave yourself. Sounds risky, but it's a tradeoff for these safer, better quality, consistent services, until if it's ever legalized.

On that note, for anyone else, if I want to get verified at with another booker, is it appropriate to ask the girl you're seeing to vouch for you if she's in that bookers lineup?

SuperMan333
04-20-23, 17:07

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Does ANYONE provide this? Asking too much?Yeah that is too much. Don't do it. By this time next year, they will be asking for your credit score and your mortgage and car loan statements to see if you are paying your bills on time. As a person, one should have a bottom line

TheAbc
04-20-23, 17:30

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Does ANYONE provide this? Asking too much?I'm blessed with getting in the earlier days before all this BS. Think about it, you're giving this much sensitive info just for the opportunity to PAY for pussy, not get "free" pussy. If I were in a newbie's shoes today, I would of just F that and find poon elsewhere. This topic has come up more than once and I'm still on the side of not trusting these places on what they do with it once they receive it. Some here think they won't do anything with your info once they get it but how can you be sure? You're putting trust into an illegal business who has no front. At least with a normal business, there are certain precautions they got to follow or esle have legal repercussions.

Cream Inside
04-20-23, 18:10
Reeks of desperation on the girls part IMO.Sucking random strangers dicks and getting creampied by 5-10 guys everyday isn't already desperate? LOL.

HiKeke
04-20-23, 18:39
Sucking random strangers dicks and getting creampied by 5-10 guys everyday isn't already desperate? LOL.It's only the longest profession in pretty much every country. Whoring.

KingsFoil
04-20-23, 20:24

Www.Melosplayground.comActually, it's pretty bad. They make double for the same time. We would get not much of a discount, but have to share. No thank you.

BobLove
04-20-23, 20:30
Sucking random strangers dicks and getting creampied by 5-10 guys everyday isn't already desperate? LOL.Offering services that other girls aren't offering reeks of desperation. MFM, now MMFF. You don't see top tier girls like Elle or NG doing that.

SolarisMan
04-20-23, 21:09
I'm blessed with getting in the earlier days before all this BS. Think about it, you're giving this much sensitive info just for the opportunity to PAY for pussy, not get "free" pussy. If I were in a newbie's shoes today, I would of just F that and find poon elsewhere. This topic has come up more than once and I'm still on the side of not trusting these places on what they do with it once they receive it. Some here think they won't do anything with your info once they get it but how can you be sure? You're putting trust into an illegal business who has no front. At least with a normal business, there are certain precautions they got to follow or esle have legal repercussions.If your personal information can leak at merchants like Capital One or department stores where these companies deploy all sort of security measures to protect your info, you can be assured that not so legit organizations will not give a shit about safe guarding your personal info.

Think twice before you give them too much info.

SolarisMan
04-20-23, 21:21
Offering services that other girls aren't offering reeks of desperation. MFM, now MMFF. You don't see top tier girls like Elle or NG doing that.The MFM and now MFMF is a bridge too far for me.

On Desperation comment: Note that most of the girls who do these lines of work, they were born to do this. When any of these providers tell you that she hates her job, read some of her reviews and it becomes evident that she gets a few orgasms a day doing the job that she says that she hates. I wish that I was getting an orgasm when I was doing my office job. When a girl choses this line of work, its a product of poor upbringing, bad decision making at an early age and choosing bad friends in life; it is a way of life but has nothing to do with desperation. They made their choice a long time ago themselves. They are not desperate but chose the easy way.

And now with MFMF and MFM, they are monetizing on their talent.

Cream Inside
04-20-23, 21:22
Offering services that other girls aren't offering reeks of desperation. MFM, now MMFF. You don't see top tier girls like Elle or NG doing that.Why does it matter to you? Just see the girls that have the services you like, that's the beauty of this hobby is it not? Are they suppose to cater to your tastes specifically? It is a competitive field so why knock the hustle? By your logic, all these BBFS girls are desperate vs. The non BBFS girls. Do you only see GFE girls?

FrankTheTank78
04-20-23, 21:23

Selfie w / your I'd.

Proof of Job or paystub.

Does ANYONE provide this? Asking too much?Most bookers usually only ask for 4 things, name, age, race and references.

I've sent my Id and paystubs for screening before, but I've always blacked.

Out my address or work info. The fact that booker doesn't want you to hide your info is a red flag.

Booker does not need to know your home address.

Cream Inside
04-20-23, 21:25
Actually, it's pretty bad. They make double for the same time. We would get not much of a discount, but have to share. No thank you.I think you guys are trying to break down the dollar cost of getting pussy too much and not looking at the overall experience of what is actually being offered. Just look at a duo perspective. A lot of mongers argue that $800/ HR is not good value because you can see 2 girls separately instead. However, overlooking the fact that you can have your dick sucked by 2 girls at the same time might be an something worth experiencing. I think we should be happy that there are so many menu options available these days whereas a couple years ago, everyone was struggling to figure out which girls offered BBFS UTR and had to figure it out with trial and error, repeat visits, etc.

BobLove
04-20-23, 21:38
Why does it matter to you? Just see the girls that have the services you like, that's the beauty of this hobby is it not? Are they suppose to cater to your tastes specifically? It is a competitive field so why knock the hustle? By your logic, all these BBFS girls are desperate vs. The non BBFS girls. Do you only see GFE girls?I've seen Chu since she first started as Jelly. But I stopped seeing her after she cheapened herself with MFM.

And yes, GFE girls are generally better looking and / or younger than non upcharge BBCIP girls.

TempletonRat
04-20-23, 23:03
I think you guys are trying to break down the dollar cost of getting pussy too much and not looking at the overall experience of what is actually being offered. Just look at a duo perspective. A lot of mongers argue that $800/ HR is not good value because you can see 2 girls separately instead. However, overlooking the fact that you can have your dick sucked by 2 girls at the same time might be an something worth experiencing. I think we should be happy that there are so many menu options available these days whereas a couple years ago, everyone was struggling to figure out which girls offered BBFS UTR and had to figure it out with trial and error, repeat visits, etc.Back in the day I got 2 chicks at once at a massage parlor. It was sensory overload and over too fast. I mean, I only have the one dick.

Vulcan1009
04-21-23, 00:07
Have anyone seen her? Her tits are very welcuming!!

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ember1/

LARckr720
04-21-23, 00:39
Offering services that other girls aren't offering reeks of desperation. MFM, now MMFF. You don't see top tier girls like Elle or NG doing that.Hardly desperation! It's either you want a fun open minded girl or a model. I want to have a fun girl with my donation.

SDPewPew
04-21-23, 01:26
Have anyone seen her? Her tits are very welcuming!!

http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/ember1/There's some reviews about her in the OC forum:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6392669&highlight=amber#post6392669

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6404779&highlight=amber#post6404779

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6405533&highlight=amber#post6405533

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6406066&highlight=amber#post6406066

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31130-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6407121&highlight=amber#post6407121

Bastard Chorum
04-21-23, 01:40
Offering services that other girls aren't offering reeks of desperation. MFM, now MMFF. You don't see top tier girls like Elle or NG doing that.Or another way to look at it is that they are capitalizing on a niche market for better returns. You could already see it in the past about kgirls that offered Greek. A natural evolution to that would be MFM and the like. If the girls are comfortable enough to do it, the payoff is well worth the effort. I would imagine that girls like Elena, Sammy, and more recently Sunny, Ari, and Chu do well enough on their own. But doing less work via tag team and getting paid the same sounds downright smart and reasonable to me.

SeanKonnery
04-21-23, 01:49
If your personal information can leak at merchants like Capital One or department stores where these companies deploy all sort of security measures to protect your info, you can be assured that not so legit organizations will not give a shit about safe guarding your personal info.

Think twice before you give them too much info.After a day of consideration I have chosen that the K pussy is not worth me providing a copy of my paystub, my DL, and my LinkedIn info. Who the heck knows what they are doing with it or what they may do later afterwards. I've lived in different in 2 other cities and been fortunate enough to verify using other methods. But this is just asking for someone to steal my identity and bend me over backwards. I also understand that the "girls" need to feel safe and be protected from psycho stalkers and ax murdering creeps. But I got to protect myself as well. Back to the strip club for me I guess.

SsStuntCock
04-21-23, 02:26
I think we should be happy that there are so many menu options available these days whereas a couple years ago, everyone was struggling to figure out which girls offered BBFS UTR and had to figure it out with trial and error, repeat visits, etc.And henceforth came the birth of this thread.

TheAbc
04-21-23, 02:39
After a day of consideration I have chosen that the K pussy is not worth me providing a copy of my paystub, my DL, and my LinkedIn info. Who the heck knows what they are doing with it or what they may do later afterwards. I've lived in different in 2 other cities and been fortunate enough to verify using other methods. But this is just asking for someone to steal my identity and bend me over backwards. I also understand that the "girls" need to feel safe and be protected from psycho stalkers and ax murdering creeps. But I got to protect myself as well. Back to the strip club for me I guess.As a suggestion, have you considered asking them if they took something esle? References are usually a crap shoot since you need to be in for them to accept anything. Then there's this pervasive need to get all this sensitive info. The other alternative that some will use HX. I don't know if they still accept this, maybe some bookers might.

MistaPig
04-21-23, 02:43
Actually, it's pretty bad. They make double for the same time. We would get not much of a discount, but have to share. No thank you.How is it bad math?

A mfm is going for 1000 an hour. I don't know how much they are making, but let's just talk about the total donations.

MFM: 1000 is going in to girl / house / booker etc.

Foursome: by adding another girl, 1200 now is split between 2 girls / house / booker.

So aren't they making less? For doing foursome, than an mfm. (I mean we have to take into account that now the work is halved between the 2, but the foursome price is not 2000).

And also, for us:

Instead of paying 500 each to share 1 girl with a dude.

By doing foursome, I am paying 600 (100 more), to share 2 girls instead of 1 with a dude.

Still not understanding the bad math part. LOL.

TheAbc
04-21-23, 02:44
If your personal information can leak at merchants like Capital One or department stores where these companies deploy all sort of security measures to protect your info, you can be assured that not so legit organizations will not give a shit about safe guarding your personal info.

Think twice before you give them too much info.A little off topic but any more legit company also probably doesn't care about your info as well, just look at the Equifax breach some years back. No one talks about that since it has happened. These companies are just forced to some extent, protect your info to a certain degree but nothing is certain. It's "safer" but not totally safe. My thinking is just you're freely giving out your info to unknown parties who don't have to abide by anything other than their good word that nothing will happen to it. IMO, it's just overkill to need this much out of anyone for this "hobby".

MistaPig
04-21-23, 02:51
Why does it matter to you? Just see the girls that have the services you like, that's the beauty of this hobby is it not? Are they suppose to cater to your tastes specifically? It is a competitive field so why knock the hustle? By your logic, all these BBFS girls are desperate vs. The non BBFS girls. Do you only see GFE girls?I agree with you on this. I think it's awesome that there are lots of options and girls are willing to try different ways to satisfy our and their needs.

Nothing wrong with good hustle.

MistaPig
04-21-23, 02:54
Or another way to look at it is that they are capitalizing on a niche market for better returns. You could already see it in the past about kgirls that offered Greek. A natural evolution to that would be MFM and the like. If the girls are comfortable enough to do it, the payoff is well worth the effort. I would imagine that girls like Elena, Sammy, and more recently Sunny, Ari, and Chu do well enough on their own. But doing less work via tag team and getting paid the same sounds downright smart and reasonable to me.I think it's really great. I would love to see more girls become comfortable with duos and other sorts of options.

Love to see Sammy and Sunny duo. Hahaha.

Kakashiz
04-21-23, 07:24
Offering services that other girls aren't offering reeks of desperation. MFM, now MMFF. You don't see top tier girls like Elle or NG doing that.GPS queen NG doesn't even offer MSOG and charges more. Why is that? Is she too good for it? Is she just stuck up and just has the attitude that you should be lucky to be able to see her? That's sort of a turn off IMO. I don't even like seeing girls that don't allow CIP. She's busy based solely off of her youth and looks doesn't make her a "better" provider than other girls who go the extra mile to please you and don't have GPS

Chancas
04-21-23, 09:59
Hardly desperation! It's either you want a fun open minded girl or a model. I want to have a fun girl with my donation.It's too bad that it's so hard to find both.

Kent747
04-21-23, 10:30
GPS queen NG doesn't even offer MSOG and charges more. Why is that? Is she too good for it? Is she just stuck up and just has the attitude that you should be lucky to be able to see her? That's sort of a turn off IMO. I don't even like seeing girls that don't allow CIP. She's busy based solely off of her youth and looks doesn't make her a "better" provider than other girls who go the extra mile to please you and don't have GPSNG is generally considered very good looking and personable by many guys who are into trophy fucks. NG worked as hostess / escort in Korea and she knows that her charm / looks can generate certain level of results.

Christophe1
04-21-23, 10:51
The MFM and now MFMF is a bridge too far for me.

On Desperation comment: Note that most of the girls who do these lines of work, they were born to do this. When any of these providers tell you that she hates her job, read some of her reviews and it becomes evident that she gets a few orgasms a day doing the job that she says that she hates. I wish that I was getting an orgasm when I was doing my office job. When a girl choses this line of work, its a product of poor upbringing, bad decision making at an early age and choosing bad friends in life; it is a way of life but has nothing to do with desperation. They made their choice a long time ago themselves. They are not desperate but chose the easy way.

And now with MFMF and MFM, they are monetizing on their talent.When you drive through the Korean countryside don't be surprised when you see grannies with their backs permanently bent forward at 90 degrees toiling in the fields. Or oftentimes on the city sidewalks displaying farm produce. I get kind of sad and reminiscent when most women nowadays say they say they come from Seoul. At one time there was a good sprinkling of country girls that were not strangers to extremely hard work and this forged them into amazing. Like many of us- when we were young and judged our parents' work ethic we either wanted to have jobs like them or said no way will I work that hard to struggle. So providers took the path forward to make shit tons of money (go tell your hot girlfriends to go USA) I am getting a good chuckle from this discussion because of the judgment and to be fair it's a job. I am glad we got such an outstanding group of young (relative) providers that really do all the shit that gives us boner explosions. I'm seriously disappointed in the other American options as they look like castaways as you describe with poor upbringing, bad decisions, drugs, etc. In the end, most of them are going to have a very good and happy life because they pushed themselves and got a monetary infusion head start. Some will get married and have families. Others will enjoy a pet.

I bet there are plenty of providers that really make tough decisions and miss their beloved families.

Cardi B at 1:49 OMG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_lblj8Cq0o

I practiced some moves and I'm going to go play and cavort my shit before we're all buried.

Throwawayhok89
04-21-23, 11:09
GPS queen NG doesn't even offer MSOG and charges more. Why is that? Is she too good for it? Is she just stuck up and just has the attitude that you should be lucky to be able to see her? That's sort of a turn off IMO. I don't even like seeing girls that don't allow CIP. She's busy based solely off of her youth and looks doesn't make her a "better" provider than other girls who go the extra mile to please you and don't have GPSShe had a charm to her that I enjoyed. I didn't sense GPS, but she was friendly and open to share her experiences with me. I did enjoy her extraggerated moans. I had fun, I've had worse beauties who would say" ohhh no touch, very sensitive". Ng was worth it as she knows how to entertain and please.

PumpNDump
04-21-23, 11:57
Friday funtime roster sfk / kbliss.

Christophe1
04-21-23, 12:30
How is it bad math?

And also, for us:

Instead of paying 500 each to share 1 girl with a dude.

By doing foursome, I am paying 600 (100 more), to share 2 girls instead of 1 with a dude.

Still not understanding the bad math part. LOL.
I would be interested in doing a wife swap type thing with two girls too so as not to be jousting for the P-hole. Prefer to have fit male types and we can compete for the great fuck off! I would need to do a simple questionnaire to make sure we are not enemies though. Love, Fight, Fuck.Everyone's a winner unless they pull the dud that climaxes within the first few minutes. Then again, maybe that means more to you. Hahaha-hah.

NooGooGee81
04-21-23, 13:06

HiKeke
04-21-23, 15:43
Anyone recognize Sally? Supposedly only staying for 5 days. She looks hot.

Chancas
04-21-23, 16:19
I'm surprised to see guys say that up charge is "nothing. " Comparing non up charge to up charge it's basically buy 3 sessions get the 4th free.

FirstClass1
04-21-23, 16:45
This won't deter some of you, but for those who are newer to the K-girl scene: there's a reason that every single k-girl has heavy plastic surgery.

This is a before and after that's been circulating social media for a while. The chick you're pumping may have been absolutely grotesque.

SolarisMan
04-21-23, 19:37
This won't deter some of you, but for those who are newer to the K-girl scene: there's a reason that every single k-girl has heavy plastic surgery.

This is a before and after that's been circulating social media for a while. The chick you're pumping may have been absolutely grotesque.Yes! If you actually visit Korea, sometimes you see a hot young affluent mom with her baby and sometimes the baby looked completely different than mom.

But I would not even go that far.

If you ever see one of these so called hottie in a local store or Starbucks (I ran into one of them very early day few months ago), she looked different than when she was in room with a dim lighting. I am not saying that she was ugly but all the sudden, the "8" score in face was more like '5.5" or "6".

K-girl know few element well; using Listerine, using makeup and using lingerie But that is where it ends for most of them.

SolarisMan
04-21-23, 19:48
When you drive through the Korean countryside don't be surprised when you see grannies with their backs permanently bent forward at 90 degrees toiling in the fields. Or oftentimes on the city sidewalks displaying farm produce. I get kind of sad and reminiscent when most women nowadays say they say they come from Seoul. At one time there was a good sprinkling of country girls that were not strangers to extremely hard work and this forged them into amazing. Like many of us- when we were young and judged our parents' work ethic we either wanted to have jobs like them or said no way will I work that hard to struggle. So providers took the path forward to make shit tons of money (go tell your hot girlfriends to go USA) I am getting a good chuckle from this discussion because of the judgment and to be fair it's a job. I am glad we got such an outstanding group of young (relative) providers that really do all the shit that gives us boner explosions. I'm seriously disappointed in the other American options as they look like castaways as you describe with poor upbringing, bad decisions, drugs, etc. In the end, most of them are going to have a very good and happy life because they pushed themselves and got a monetary infusion head start. Some will get married and have families. Others will enjoy a pet..Not being judgmental but in respect to: "I am getting a good chuckle from this discussion because of the judgment and to be fair it's a job. " Maybe you are right but I don't believe anyone of them envisioned in their young life imagined receiving 10 x CIP or CIM a day for living.

And in regard to: "In the end, most of them are going to have a very good and happy life because they pushed themselves and got a monetary infusion head start. Some will get married and have families. Others will enjoy a pet. " If that is the case as you stated, I am happy for every single one of them that achieve that life.

But sometimes I just wonder why majority keep coming back.

Cream Inside
04-21-23, 20:06
I'm surprised to see guys say that up charge is "nothing. " Comparing non up charge to up charge it's basically buy 3 sessions get the 4th free.The non-upcharge girls are $350 and the upcharge girls are $420 ($320 + $100). What's another $70?

Paul Sgv
04-21-23, 21:15
After a day of consideration I have chosen that the K pussy is not worth me providing a copy of my paystub, my DL, and my LinkedIn info. Who the heck knows what they are doing with it or what they may do later afterwards. I've lived in different in 2 other cities and been fortunate enough to verify using other methods. But this is just asking for someone to steal my identity and bend me over backwards. I also understand that the "girls" need to feel safe and be protected from psycho stalkers and ax murdering creeps. But I got to protect myself as well. Back to the strip club for me I guess.For me at least, getting vetted with Top Angels was rather painless. Made easy through my Humaniplex profile. They were able to vet me by messaging through my cell and HX profile, by asking for two references and by my safety ratings. Start with easier agencies. I was able to get into the agency that has Cici (who gives light golden showers) because they share girls with the Palace. Once I got Cici's number, I went to them directly and sidestepped the Palace.

HotManGuy
04-21-23, 23:10
To Pepsi? I think last I saw she was working in Vegas but any idea when and if she'll be back?

HexenDuction
04-21-23, 23:17
Last time through L. A. her name was Dara! Kgirl built like a thick Columbiana! She was pretty good, but not spinner lover approved.

Anyone recognize Sally? Supposedly only staying for 5 days. She looks hot.

BbbjStan
04-22-23, 00:22
Any info on this jina that works with sesang?

Im Yours
04-22-23, 02:18
Any info on this jina that works with sesang?Jina is Yara from last year. She got some face work done, and seemingly lost some weight.

I have a couple updated reviews, her DFK rating dropped for me, but she's still quirky and fun. Borderline repeat but others are out there that are better, IMO.

Kayo4
04-22-23, 09:36
I am getting a good chuckle from this discussion because of the judgment and to be fair it's a job. I am glad we got such an outstanding group of young (relative) providers that really do all the shit that gives us boner explosions. I'm seriously disappointed in the other American options as they look like castaways as you describe with poor upbringing, bad decisions, drugs, etc. In the end, most of them are going to have a very good and happy life because they pushed themselves and got a monetary infusion head start. Some will get married and have families. Others will enjoy a pet.

I bet there are plenty of providers that really make tough decisions and miss their beloved families.I agree that some of the discussion is a bit eye rolling. Life is absurd and usually nothing is ever as it seems. Everyone's history and path is their own. One of the few things that's "obvious" is that these girls show a lot of resiliency putting up with the entitlement and nonsense from some of their clients. It may be an advantage that some like Ina don't understand a lick of English, since they can be blissfully unaware and spared of all the sanctimonious bs.

SolarisMan
04-22-23, 11:36
I agree that some of the discussion is a bit eye rolling. Life is absurd and usually nothing is ever as it seems. Everyone's history and path is their own. One of the few things that's "obvious" is that these girls show a lot of resiliency putting up with the entitlement and nonsense from some of their clients. It may be an advantage that some like Ina don't understand a lick of English, since they can be blissfully unaware and spared of all the sanctimonious bs.The quote of "Life is absurd and usually nothing is ever as it seems. Everyone's history and path is their own." is so well stated; Everyone's path is set by decision that they make. And at the end of the day, hopefully that everyone choses the right path.

SolarisMan
04-22-23, 11:53
I agree that some of the discussion is a bit eye rolling. Life is absurd and usually nothing is ever as it seems. Everyone's history and path is their own. One of the few things that's "obvious" is that these girls show a lot of resiliency putting up with the entitlement and nonsense from some of their clients. It may be an advantage that some like Ina don't understand a lick of English, since they can be blissfully unaware and spared of all the sanctimonious bs.These girls are one hour friend of ours and as I like this quote from a movie: "Friends in life will come and go and that's normal. The thing I can do, is to cherish you while both are still together. And wish you luck as you go. " So, as one would say: "good luck to all of them."

World is a better place when people are happy or when they can find happiness.

PumpNDump
04-22-23, 12:11
Sfk / kbliss Saturday roundup.

SsStuntCock
04-22-23, 12:14
Jina is Yara from last year. She got some face work done, and seemingly lost some weight.

I have a couple updated reviews, her DFK rating dropped for me, but she's still quirky and fun. Borderline repeat but others are out there that are better, IMO.She already had a really nice & fit core. Would you say she's more toned up and better body overall? I would imagine she's still above average fitness, especially for her age.

FiatVoluptas
04-22-23, 12:37

This is a before and after that's been circulating social media for a while. The chick you're pumping may have been absolutely grotesque.It is true that a very large amount of South Korean women have some kind of plastic surgery, but that doesn't mean they are all ugly from the start. I know many civi Korean women from my career who have had no surgery and are naturally gorgeous. I even know one who was naturally beautiful, then had a ton of facial surgery and is now unattractive in my opinion. There are also providers that I know well who have had fat transfers, breast augmentations, etc. , but have had very little to no work done to their face and are very pretty. That being said, there are definitely girls who have had a whole knew face put on and they look awful and borderline scary--Erin from the CV days, for example. When I run into that, I do not repeat.

Pyhan83
04-22-23, 13:44
I am getting a good chuckle from this discussion because of the judgment and to be fair it's a job. I am glad we got such an outstanding group of young (relative) providers that really do all the shit that gives us boner explosions. I'm seriously disappointed in the other American options as they look like castaways as you describe with poor upbringing, bad decisions, drugs, etc. In the end, most of them are going to have a very good and happy life because they pushed themselves and got a monetary infusion head start. Some will get married and have families. Others will enjoy a pet.

I bet there are plenty of providers that really make tough decisions and miss their beloved families.Eh, there's this one provider that I dated for a bit. Spoke English very well, smoking hot, but she had some daddy issues much like her American counterparts who get into porn, escorting, drugs / partying, starting OFs. Of course compensation is always a draw but there's always underlying drama and it most likely is the father's fault.

SolarisMan
04-22-23, 13:54
Eh, there's this one provider that I dated for a bit. Spoke English very well, smoking hot, but she had some daddy issues much like her American counterparts who get into porn, escorting, drugs / partying, starting OFs. Of course compensation is always a draw but there's always underlying drama and it most likely is the father's fault.That you date but you tend to get less drama from the girl who is home grown to be a doctor or engineer than the Kardashian or a girl who does providing for living. As a man or a companion, you have to put the drama and see if it is worth it for you or if it is not worth it. There are definitely some good souls in every profession, however everyone tolerance to drama is different.

We are all different and we can't paint everyone with the same paint brush.

Christophe1
04-22-23, 17:14
Not being judgmental but in respect to: "I am getting a good chuckle from this discussion because of the judgment and to be fair it's a job. " Maybe you are right but I don't believe anyone of them envisioned in their young life imagined receiving 10 x CIP or CIM a day for living.

And in regard to: "In the end, most of them are going to have a very good and happy life because they pushed themselves and got a monetary infusion head start. Some will get married and have families. Others will enjoy a pet. " If that is the case as you stated, I am happy for every single one of them that achieve that life.

But sometimes I just wonder why majority keep coming back.Sorry, not really directed at you. Just making content to see what we can learn from all the great minds and K-pussy lovers here. It's free and I Fucking love it!

Retirement. Sucks. I'm a failure since it gets boring without purpose and complex stimulation. There are wealthy providers that have multiple streams of passive income still ho-ing like their life depended on it. Flying home to visit friends and family when they're off, buying family members businesses, hair nails perfect, Korean food, and getting all the guys and gifts they could ever desire. Some of the happiest people on earth. They have it all. And yes, they are starting to have too much plastic surgery. I guess the hard decision is to go out on top or be forced and forgotten as the March of youth takes over. One time I was shocked to learn that a provider didn't know how to make a spreadsheet, but why when she had multiple CPAs.

This won't deter some of you, but for those who are newer to the K-girl scene: there's a reason that every single k-girl has heavy plastic surgery.I have a problem with infatuations that make me temporarily blind. That is why I don't use rating scores. Chu asked me whom I liked more and I stalled, she proceeded to say, "When you're with x, she's the best. When you're with why, she's the best. With Chu, Chu's the best". LOL.

Seriously, it has caused me both blessings and lessons. I've gotten lucky with girls that get you in booked restaurants without reservations and seated at the best table. On the other side, I have been with women with great personalities. This is one of the issues with civvie dating since you want to fuck Asians. Once I was having sex with a really nerdy but cute Vietnamese girl when my mom came home and smelled the sex. She gave me that look like, look what the cat dragged home. Another time after the fog lifted I found out that I had another Vietnamese girl living at my house, and she would not get out. LOL.

CallMeDad
04-23-23, 01:06
To Pepsi? I think last I saw she was working in Vegas but any idea when and if she'll be back?Supposedly not for awhile. She just left norcal and I don't know where she is headed to. It seems that every time Pepsi's whereabouts is questioned, everyone goes silent.

PumpNDump
04-23-23, 12:01
Sunday slot selection sfk / kbliss.

SolarisMan
04-23-23, 12:57
Sorry, not really directed at you. Just making content to see what we can learn from all the great minds and K-pussy lovers here. It's free and I Fucking love it!

Retirement. Sucks. I'm a failure since it gets boring without purpose and complex stimulation. There are wealthy providers that have multiple streams of passive income still ho-ing like their life depended on it. Flying home to visit friends and family when they're off, buying family members businesses, hair nails perfect, Korean food, and getting all the guys and gifts they could ever desire. Some of the happiest people on earth. They have it all. And yes, they are starting to have too much plastic surgery. I guess the hard decision is to go out on top or be forced and forgotten as the March of youth takes over. One time I was shocked to learn that a provider didn't know how to make a spreadsheet, but why when she had multiple CPAs.

I have a problem with infatuations that make me temporarily blind. That is why I don't use rating scores. Chu asked me whom I liked more and I stalled, she proceeded to say, "When you're with x, she's the best. When you're with why, she's the best. With Chu, Chu's the best". LOL.

Seriously, it has caused me both blessings and lessons. I've gotten lucky with girls that get you in booked restaurants without reservations and seated at the best table. On the other side, I have been with women with great personalities. This is one of the issues with civvie dating since you want to fuck Asians. Once I was having sex with a really nerdy but cute Vietnamese girl when my mom came home and smelled the sex. She gave me that look like, look what the cat dragged home. Another time after the fog lifted I found out that I had another Vietnamese girl living at my house, and she would not get out. LOL.Vietnamese are the BEST when they give it up to you. I never forget my trip to Vietnam in 2015 That is what got me hooked on Asian women in general. But they tend to be more reserve and shy away from becoming a BBFS Ho*K*are to anyone from 405 FWY with $300+ in their pocket. And when they go raising up their legs in the air, it is 100% CFS unless they like you. They are fire in the bed though, covered or uncovered.

Yes-I have heard the success story of K-girls. And more power to them and Happy for them. However I hear the majority of successful ones go back to Korea, buy a building or two and settle down.

Im Yours
04-23-23, 14:20
She already had a really nice & fit core. Would you say she's more toned up and better body overall? I would imagine she's still above average fitness, especially for her age.Fairly toned, not much of a difference I'd say. Maybe a little more toned.

Vulcan1009
04-23-23, 22:37
Recently saw these two D cups on BB special, anyone in L. A have seen them?

As for Amber I heard some great reviews from OC on service but face wise, not so high up there.

Sol in another hand, I have heard nothing and there is no way to search with Sol only three letters, LOL.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/ember

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/amber

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sol

I love them D cups and great service BB special, I refuse to visit trophy fuck, dead fish and GPS.

Vulcan1009
04-23-23, 22:57
I'm very curious, Jessica is being posted everyday or every other day on the line-up and book with multiple booker, With tall and busty D cup but YET! No one reviewing her here or even a mention.

Is she that bad? She seem like the shy quiet type, but her new pictures looks really good or just a great photoshop work, sigh .

HexenDuction
04-24-23, 00:19
That is pretty much her P.S. Face and body. Her actual face might be underwhelming to at the apt entrance, but she has a pretty nice milfy figure, and is a service queen. Top of the line in terms of what you might expect to come out of Pepsi 's Palace!

I'm very curious, Jessica is being posted everyday or every other day on the line-up and book with multiple booker, With tall and busty D cup but YET! No one reviewing her here or even a mention.

Is she that bad? She seem like the shy quiet type, but her new pictures looks really good or just a great photoshop work, sigh .

Tbtbfftb
04-24-23, 01:25
Face wise. I thought she was cute. Photos are accurate. Standard P.S. Nothing more. She is giver, wiling and comes easily herself which is pretty hot. I don't think it was faked and she seemed to come multiple times from straight penetration. Other reviews seem to have a similar experience but definitely a fun session for both of us.

Recently saw these two D cups on BB special, anyone in L. A have seen them?

As for Amber I heard some great reviews from OC on service but face wise, not so high up there.

Sol in another hand, I have heard nothing and there is no way to search with Sol only three letters, LOL.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/ember

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/amber

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sol

I love them D cups and great service BB special, I refuse to visit trophy fuck, dead fish and GPS.

SsStuntCock
04-24-23, 11:04
A couple surprises for me. Much prettier than I expected. Her no-gag reflex was absolutely incredible. But what was that on her chin? Mole? Birthmark? Abrasion from the rough-stuff?

PumpNDump
04-24-23, 12:01
Sfk / kbliss Monday availability.

StoryTeller69
04-24-23, 12:06
Good morning and good rec. Just got done seeing her the other day. Can confirm the titties on this one were comfortable on the face. She got a real kick out of me motorboating them like I was 18 again.She most definitely has some of the softest tits I've had in a while that have some weight to them. Would be stellar if she offered a duo package because she actually fucks. A provider with the right energy and you got two energized bunnies fighting for your cock. Amazing.

GoldDust58
04-24-23, 12:22
To Pepsi? I think last I saw she was working in Vegas but any idea when and if she'll be back?Word is Pepsi is working in Miami. US tour before retirement maybe, or maybe not. But that's where she is at for those wondering.

GoldDust58
04-24-23, 12:30

I love them D cups and great service BB special, I refuse to visit trophy fuck, dead fish and GPS.Sol pics belong to pkl Berry. I saw her with doubles with Helena and then she fooled me as a rebrand the second time. She is rebranded with several other names. Soy / cosmos / Olivia. It's funny that she is also upcharge as Olivia but Sol is not. I wonder if its a new strategy or she let someone use her old pics. Both sets belong to her.

Seems like she got some implants which is good because her tits were really bad. Helena begged me to do doubles. I saw her service went down some. One reported posted on here that they booked triples and she was the worst one service wise out the bunch. She keep walking in and out of session and wasn't doing any work and on the phone.

GoldDust58
04-24-23, 13:09

This is a before and after that's been circulating social media for a while. The chick you're pumping may have been absolutely grotesque.Makeup is man's gifts to men and women alike. Many girls from any nation can look like this pre-makeup. Even worse the net gods created filters, which had man you drool over their heavily filtered vids that beat out kgirl PS pics. I saw an insta ho, as I call them, in person and she was just ugly with many freckles. I stopped following her.

Also, this brings up a good discussion. Beauty is judged by everyone's personal preference and eye. While there are some girls who are just straight busted there are also many cases where one man's beauty is another man's beast. Some of the girls I think are hot, only half may agree. We are diverse beings. It's hard to put a face and body judgement because some dudes like them thick too and those bros believe that pubescent looking ho is just disgusting. All relative to preference. I find a TAOS girl to be much more attractive than HYA ant bites girl types that are discussed sometimes so I align my visits with mongers that have similar preferences. Bastard, Vulcan, Hotman, are just a few that have shared similar preferences. Just find the monger you fit with most and go from there on looks and body.

Pyhan83
04-24-23, 15:30
That you date but you tend to get less drama from the girl who is home grown to be a doctor or engineer than the Kardashian or a girl who does providing for living. As a man or a companion, you have to put the drama and see if it is worth it for you or if it is not worth it. There are definitely some good souls in every profession, however everyone tolerance to drama is different.

We are all different and we can't paint everyone with the same paint brush.I was saying anyone we see providing probably got daddy issues and you can use a broad paintbrush on that one. Not sure why you're even bringing up a well raised person into this. This is a page where we're discussing BBFS kgirl escorts. Read the room.

SolarisMan
04-24-23, 18:29
I was saying anyone we see providing probably got daddy issues and you can use a broad paintbrush on that one. Not sure why you're even bringing up a well raised person into this. This is a page where we're discussing BBFS kgirl escorts. Read the room.Duly noted.

Leocat2020
04-24-23, 19:00
Hey all.

Are these pics of Cici in downtown Los Angeles accurate?

Thanks!

Just looking around for a service queen. 😉.

JackHolly
04-24-23, 20:37
From Top Angels, between the OliviaDD / Loren or Peony / Chu duos, what would those of you that have experienced any (or all) of those ladies recommend?

I was hoping to see Sunny / Ari again, but apparently they're on vacation. Thank you in advance!

Vulcan1009
04-24-23, 22:30
Sol pics belong to pkl Berry. I saw her with doubles with Helena and then she fooled me as a rebrand the second time. She is rebranded with several other names. Soy / cosmos / Olivia. It's funny that she is also upcharge as Olivia but Sol is not. I wonder if its a new strategy or she let someone use her old pics. Both sets belong to her.

Seems like she got some implants which is good because her tits were really bad. Helena begged me to do doubles. I saw her service went down some. One reported posted on here that they booked triples and she was the worst one service wise out the bunch. She keep walking in and out of session and wasn't doing any work and on the phone.Big thanks to you, all these rebrands only make them look even worse.

I never see any of the rebrand k-girl, there is a reason they rebrand more then twice.

THANKS!

Vulcan1009
04-24-23, 22:32
A couple surprises for me. Much prettier than I expected. Her no-gag reflex was absolutely incredible. But what was that on her chin? Mole? Birthmark? Abrasion from the rough-stuff?That's a scar from plastic surgery.

When I was doing her mish, I saw that scar and also when I was close up sucking her tits and look up her face.

But other then that she is great, LOL.

Vulcan1009
04-24-23, 22:39
Face wise. I thought she was cute. Photos are accurate. Standard P.S. Nothing more. She is giver, wiling and comes easily herself which is pretty hot. I don't think it was faked and she seemed to come multiple times from straight penetration. Other reviews seem to have a similar experience but definitely a fun session for both of us.Well, compares Amber to Mini, which one do you think is better?

Vulcan1009
04-24-23, 22:42
That is pretty much her P.S. Face and body. Her actual face might be underwhelming to at the apt entrance, but she has a pretty nice milfy figure, and is a service queen. Top of the line in terms of what you might expect to come out of Pepsi 's Palace!When you mentioned milfy body, Allie comes to mind and her service is top of the line.

So in a way, if you compares Jessica to Allie, who is better?

They are friends by the way, Allie asked me to try Jessica while my dick was inside of her, LOL.

That was when Jessica 1st started and was pretty new to WLA.

Vulcan1009
04-24-23, 22:49
Duly noted.I seriously think someone needs to start a thread that called "have you date a k-provider" and move all of this dating, dreaming, wondering to that thread.

All these years this topic comes up and people has lots to talk about, why not create one and let them go free to discuss dating a k-pussy's up and downs, or mostly downs, LOL.

Just my 2 cents, lets all get back on discuss K-pussy service, face, body and what we donated for, LOL, or what Korean BB thread supposed to be.

Vulcan1009
04-24-23, 22:52
I just got an interesting find.

Sharon when she first came to WLA recently, she was an upcharge for BBFS, now on Asian vibe page/ garden K secret, she is running BB special 340 all in.

At the mean time, on all other site, they are still up charging, LOL, guess asian vibe booker try to promote her and take less cut.

MiamiHeat2020
04-24-23, 23:05
The well-known Mini- would you guys who have seen her in the past couple months say say she's fit and have a toned and flat stomach? Small waist? Tight perky butt? I saw comments saying pics are pretty accurate. If she looks different than pics could you explain what is different in person? Thanks in advance!

HexenDuction
04-24-23, 23:19
But, I did see Jessica three times over a short period of time, but not consecutively. Jessica has a deceptively nice body, but I'm sure lots of bros on here would not be too crazy about her face, and she doesn't have a Pepsodent smile! I think I saw Allie about a year ago, and I've probably seen her four or five times. I thought she looked great two or three years ago, but she seemed to get progressively heavier. Allie is queen of the service queens, and no one will ever replicate her zany sense of humor. But, I'm pretty sure Jessica wins in the hot body competition at this point, and is very solid in the service dept!

When you mentioned milfy body, Allie comes to mind and her service is top of the line.

They are friends by the way, Allie asked me to try Jessica while my dick was inside of her, LOL.

That was when Jessica 1st started and was pretty new to WLA.

Tbtbfftb
04-25-23, 01:22
I actually like Mini's body but she tapped out during our session for some reason. Maybe an off morning. I had high hopes given all the reviews.

Amber couldn't get enough. Personally, I've never been with anyone who seemed to like getting smashed as much as Amber.

Well, compares Amber to Mini, which one do you think is better?

KGirlAddict
04-25-23, 03:05
When you mentioned milfy body, Allie comes to mind and her service is top of the line.

That was when Jessica 1st started and was pretty new to WLA.Hexen and Vulcan, which Jessica are you guys talking about?

From Candygirl.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jessicaa

Or from M.

I'm planning on seeing the taller one from Candygirl soon and will post a Pleaser. But I'm also curious about the Jessica from M's site but worried she's too heavy. Often these D-titties girls are on the heavy side, especially if they're shorter chicks. Someone help a monger out.

HexenDuction
04-25-23, 10:02
I'm talkin' about Jessica with the M organization.

If I'm reading the tea leaves correctly, Jessicaa might also be known as Bonnie / Bonney. Maybe Boner can pipe in here.

Hexen and Vulcan, which Jessica are you guys talking about?

From Candygirl.

Or from M.

I'm planning on seeing the taller one from Candygirl soon and will post a Pleaser. But I'm also curious about the Jessica from M's site but worried she's too heavy. Often these D-titties girls are on the heavy side, especially if they're shorter chicks. Someone help a monger out.

PePe44
04-25-23, 10:11
I actually like Mini's body but she tapped out during our session for some reason. Maybe an off morning. I had high hopes given all the reviews.

Amber couldn't get enough. Personally, I've never been with anyone who seemed to like getting smashed as much as Amber.Only two points off are Amber has a scar on her stomach that will make you wonder the story behind it. Quite large with crossing sutures like a football closure. Plus just a light tad of BO but she could have just been working it hard that day. If you can get past that she is cute in her demeanor and fun to be with.

Sonicus
04-25-23, 11:26
I'm surprised to see guys say that up charge is "nothing. " Comparing non up charge to up charge it's basically buy 3 sessions get the 4th free.Don't buy into it, it's the same shills that ruined this once great scene I'm glad I got into this scene in its golden years when service was all inclusive for 250-260 I will be going to Asia soon and fuck hoe's for 35 bucks everyday multiple times a day. Be strong my fellow mongers if you boycott all across the scene they will have to go back to old prices look at bud light -9 billion just because of a tranny commercial, mongers united will work good luck to everyone be safe!

PumpNDump
04-25-23, 12:56
Sfk / kbliss Tuesday lineup.

NooGooGee81
04-25-23, 13:36
Hexen and Vulcan, which Jessica are you guys talking about?

From Candygirl.

Or from M.

I'm planning on seeing the taller one from Candygirl soon and will post a Pleaser. But I'm also curious about the Jessica from M's site but worried she's too heavy. Often these D-titties girls are on the heavy side, especially if they're shorter chicks. Someone help a monger out.Jessica isn't heavyset at all.

NooGooGee81
04-25-23, 17:24
Don't buy into it, it's the same shills that ruined this once great scene I'm glad I got into this scene in its golden years when service was all inclusive for 250-260 I will be going to Asia soon and fuck hoe's for 35 bucks everyday multiple times a day. Be strong my fellow mongers if you boycott all across the scene they will have to go back to old prices look at bud light -9 billion just because of a tranny commercial, mongers united will work good luck to everyone be safe!They won't, girls will stop working in LA and tour the rest of the country for higher payouts.

TD Leafs
04-25-23, 17:30
Sfk / kbliss Tuesday lineup.

Lovely Viki Jessica Nina Nana.What happened to Erica?

Member #2210
04-25-23, 17:38
Don't buy into it, it's the same shills that ruined this once great scene I'm glad I got into this scene in its golden years when service was all inclusive for 250-260 I will be going to Asia soon and fuck hoe's for 35 bucks everyday multiple times a day. Be strong my fellow mongers if you boycott all across the scene they will have to go back to old prices look at bud light -9 billion just because of a tranny commercial, mongers united will work good luck to everyone be safe!I agree. Save your money and go to Asia.

TheAbc
04-25-23, 19:37
Don't buy into it, it's the same shills that ruined this once great scene I'm glad I got into this scene in its golden years when service was all inclusive for 250-260 I will be going to Asia soon and fuck hoe's for 35 bucks everyday multiple times a day. Be strong my fellow mongers if you boycott all across the scene they will have to go back to old prices look at bud light -9 billion just because of a tranny commercial, mongers united will work good luck to everyone be safe!I still really miss those days. The boycott did almost nothing, maybe it did nothing. Save for a few girls who have "specials" at the mid 300's, there is still alot of upcharge. Then you have guys who simp and want to give life savings amounts to hoes just for a chance to be a GF or wife. Asia looks to be the equalizer to some extent as they don't seem to put up with that nonsense of overpaying for way passed the due date women that arrive here. Pussy in itself is overvalued and overpriced here in the US, probably more so in other western countries as well. There just seems to be an abundant of clientele who are either overpay or have more brains than money which inflates the market.

Sonicus
04-25-23, 20:02
They won't, girls will stop working in LA and tour the rest of the country for higher payouts.Nope I've toured myself and to see k-girls around the country and they are cheaper its just here and NY.

Tbtbfftb
04-25-23, 21:33
What part of Asia for $35 a pop?? Not China, Korea or Japan. Not sure what Thailand is these days but even then not in an establishment. Maybe off the street I guess. ??

Don't buy into it, it's the same shills that ruined this once great scene I'm glad I got into this scene in its golden years when service was all inclusive for 250-260 I will be going to Asia soon and fuck hoe's for 35 bucks everyday multiple times a day. Be strong my fellow mongers if you boycott all across the scene they will have to go back to old prices look at bud light -9 billion just because of a tranny commercial, mongers united will work good luck to everyone be safe!

Kent747
04-25-23, 21:43
What happened to Erica?Maybe someone wrote her a six figure check.

IronClad999
04-25-23, 21:45
They won't, girls will stop working in LA and tour the rest of the country for higher payouts.Many west kgirls are branching over to east and mid coast cas they want to gobble up 100-300 upcharges on raws and now some are digging into splitting the menu in half; 100 non cip, 200 full cip, then 40-60 for msog tactics. Greed is killing the market with gps.

IronClad999
04-25-23, 21:46
Maybe someone wrote her a six figure check.A lot of these kgirls are being bought out by utr peeps that feeds them allowance 5-6 figures on a monthly basis; no fun for us man.

Pyhan83
04-25-23, 22:20
A couple surprises for me. Much prettier than I expected. Her no-gag reflex was absolutely incredible. But what was that on her chin? Mole? Birthmark? Abrasion from the rough-stuff?That's new. She hurt herself. I think she told me she fell on a table or something. Not sure, got lost in translation.

JoseMan
04-25-23, 22:20
A lot of these kgirls are being bought out by utr peeps that feeds them allowance 5-6 figures on a monthly basis; no fun for us man.In case that you did not know, majority of these girls endgame is not life time hooking but rather settling down. So they eventually get a sucker dude, milk him, dry him or marry someone or get a boyfriend and then all sudden they end things with their sugar daddy / BF / Husband, and they will end back in their trick pad.

Sometimes it is a one year and sometimes it is few years long. It is a never ending story but I assure you that Erica will be most likely back.

HotManGuy
04-25-23, 23:13
Word is Pepsi is working in Miami. US tour before retirement maybe, or maybe not. But that's where she is at for those wondering.Ahh thank you for the info! Well. Hopefully see her again before she retires.

MistaPig
04-26-23, 00:44
Don't buy into it, it's the same shills that ruined this once great scene I'm glad I got into this scene in its golden years when service was all inclusive for 250-260 I will be going to Asia soon and fuck hoe's for 35 bucks everyday multiple times a day. Be strong my fellow mongers if you boycott all across the scene they will have to go back to old prices look at bud light -9 billion just because of a tranny commercial, mongers united will work good luck to everyone be safe!Most young Korean girls don't want to come to US anymore because of the boycott.

Only reason the girls came to the states were the difference in donations and they could make a lot more here.

But with inflation, girls are making as much there.

With the low prices, only girls we are left will be old and ugly ones who are already here in the states.

As the girls need the money, we need the "young and hot" girls.

And only way to get them to come will be by spending more.

Of course I wish this wasn't the reality, because I am getting broke haha.

So long story short, with the boycott, we will be only left with old and ugly girls.

Hot and young ones will go elsewhere where they can be paid more.

MistaPig
04-26-23, 00:48
Saw Loro and Ayoung at Melos Playground.

Anyone try Loro?

And also Ayoung the same Ayoung?

Maybe with bb, thinking it's a different one.

MiamiHeat2020
04-26-23, 00:51
Anyone tried Estee yet? I see she's listed at 350 and no mention of MSOG. Wondering if that's included and if pics are accurate for her body / face. Thanks!

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/estee

KLoverPanda
04-26-23, 02:17
A lot of these kgirls are being bought out by utr peeps that feeds them allowance 5-6 figures on a monthly basis; no fun for us man.5 figures a month I believe. But 6 figures a month? LOL who the fuck is doing that? Is Bill Gates hitting Ktown or something? LOL if I had 6 figures a month to spare I'm not giving it to a girl who has literally slept with thousands of men. I don't have that kind of money so jokes on me I guess haha.

Omfgitzjin
04-26-23, 03:04
What happened to Erica?Gone for good. Confirmed.

IronClad999
04-26-23, 10:16
5 figures a month I believe. But 6 figures a month? LOL who the fuck is doing that? Is Bill Gates hitting Ktown or something? LOL if I had 6 figures a month to spare I'm not giving it to a girl who has literally slept with thousands of men. I don't have that kind of money so jokes on me I guess haha.Some are combined allowances; altogether those business men enjoy the affairs of feeding these ladies, like giving them funds to open their own shops etc. Some are retired elders that has those discretionary greenies, but a lot are real estates so they can afford these lifestyles. A few popular ones in east coast that has extra menu and skills have retired cas of these luxury components. And if the guys horny enough, they can buy multiple chicks which is slightly over 6 figs. Math game isn't too far fetched.

IronClad999
04-26-23, 10:19
In case that you did not know, majority of these girls endgame is not life time hooking but rather settling down. So they eventually get a sucker dude, milk him, dry him or marry someone or get a boyfriend and then all sudden they end things with their sugar daddy / BF / Husband, and they will end back in their trick pad.

Sometimes it is a one year and sometimes it is few years long. It is a never ending story but I assure you that Erica will be most likely back.That seems to be the pattern with them; its a vicious cycle that keeps their banks happy cas a lot of peeps will afford them. Its the green card and / or financial status. If they are game over, the girls hover over to new branch to lean on.

Sonicus
04-26-23, 10:32
Most young Korean girls don't want to come to US anymore because of the boycott.

Only reason the girls came to the states were the difference in donations and they could make a lot more here.

With the low prices, only girls we are left will be old and ugly ones who are already here in the states.

So long story short, with the boycott, we will be only left with old and ugly girls.

Hot and young ones will go elsewhere where they can be paid more.It's actually the opposite when it was cheaper here in the LA, there were more young woman and at a cheaper rate now in days. They are all in Australia working for half the price, so you either out of touch or don't really travel much trust travel around the world or even across different states. I have seen girls posted here in LA for 460 and had them in Texas for 280 for the exact same service bb, msog 1 hour, you tell me man.

Christophe1
04-26-23, 11:09
It's actually the opposite when it was cheaper here in the LA, there were more young woman and at a cheaper rate now in days. They are all in Australia working for half the price, so you either out of touch or don't really travel much trust travel around the world or even across different states. I have seen girls posted here in LA for 460 and had them in Texas for 280 for the exact same service bb, msog 1 hour, you tell me man.This. Just look at he bay area.

Everyone needs to remember that people here, we are not all the same page. World economy is trash. In Korean culture the male is dominant and besides that their economic output is flat. Who really thinks that there is a great future for an elderly provider there? They'll be cutting hair, waiting, cashiers or some other menial tasks. Americans don't really care so much about age and are easily satisfied, and we have a favorable travel agreement. Visas are easy and it is difficult to stay in Australia since they will kick you out.

There are a few elderly men who simp on providers although many of them are learning how easy it is to get women for free. One Insta-girl brings in many, so a provider getting an arrangement is still like winning the lotto. From what I have seen, many just get with average upper class man that have regular lifes. 5 figure monthlies? Hahahahahahaaaa.

SsStuntCock
04-26-23, 11:11
I have seen girls posted here in LA for 460 and had them in Texas for 280 for the exact same service bb, msog 1 hour, you tell me man.I would say the same, except replace Texas with the Bay.

Chancas
04-26-23, 11:48
Most young Korean girls don't want to come to US anymore because of the boycott.

Hot and young ones will go elsewhere where they can be paid more.From 2007 to 2018 there were many very hot girls available in LA for $250.

PumpNDump
04-26-23, 12:00
Humpday lineup sfk / kbliss.

Erika on long hiatus. Possible she may have clung onto a sugar daddy. So blame all the simp fools for removing and reducing the meat selection within the marketplace.

JoseMan
04-26-23, 12:03
That seems to be the pattern with them; its a vicious cycle that keeps their banks happy cas a lot of peeps will afford them. Its the green card and / or financial status. If they are game over, the girls hover over to new branch to lean on.Yes! It is a vicious cycle for them and the guys! We have to be smarter to avoid the pussy traps. Sooner or later most of the K-girls exhausts their benefactors, husbands, boy friends or any significant others. Relationship that are based on purely sex and then money won't last too long and that is the reality of life.

Tom Keen
04-26-23, 13:13
The non-upcharge girls are $350 and the upcharge girls are $420 ($320 + $100). What's another $70?If a decision to see a girl that's $350 and $420 is something a monger is struggling with then he is in the wrong hobby or needs to just relocate to Asia. There are other bigger issues if $70 price difference is going to make or break you LOL. Either way, sitting around and crying about the price isn't going to do anything. Just vote with your wallets if you feel that strongly about it and see if the prices move down or not while you sit there with blue balls.

Tom Keen
04-26-23, 13:22
It's actually the opposite when it was cheaper here in the LA, there were more young woman and at a cheaper rate now in days. They are all in Australia working for half the price, so you either out of touch or don't really travel much trust travel around the world or even across different states. I have seen girls posted here in LA for 460 and had them in Texas for 280 for the exact same service bb, msog 1 hour, you tell me man.What is the cost of living in Texas vs. Los Angeles.

SolarisMan
04-26-23, 13:32
Some are combined allowances; altogether those business men enjoy the affairs of feeding these ladies, like giving them funds to open their own shops etc. Some are retired elders that has those discretionary greenies, but a lot are real estates so they can afford these lifestyles. A few popular ones in east coast that has extra menu and skills have retired cas of these luxury components. And if the guys horny enough, they can buy multiple chicks which is slightly over 6 figs. Math game isn't too far fetched.Just to simplify the math, a low six digit figure ($125 K / month) requires a real estate portfolio of $25 M+ in AZ (7% cap rate) and $30 M+ (6% cap rate) in CA and the portfolio has to be debt free to yield 1.5 M in net operating income (cash to you) and if you have that sort of saving in bonds, stocks and corporate debts and a great investment advisor, you may get 7%-8% on your money after all the brokerage management fees. Just so you know, that is not including the federal and state tax liabilities that you have on your annual income.

Typically a low six digit income per month to spare requires a 50 M+ portfolio of debt free unless the dude is handing everything to someone.

GoldDust58
04-26-23, 13:43
If a decision to see a girl that's $350 and $420 is something a monger is struggling with then he is in the wrong hobby or needs to just relocate to Asia. There are other bigger issues if $70 price difference is going to make or break you LOL.Respectfully disagree. I've ventured in multiple aspect of this hobby. From backpage motel hoes, Latinas gang house, sketchy AMPs, korgs, corgs, Brazilians, upscale, street 304's, stripclub. They all have different price points and different levels of service. For some who monger 3-5 times a week, 70 extra and 20-40 extra for each pop is just nickel and dime strategy. IMO, that just brings down reputation of this venue of the hobby. The street hoes nickel and dime extra 20 here and 20 there, some bros don't like that too. It's frustrating for many. I got into korgs for the affordable price that came with their service level. It's a good deal the best deal but I'm not really that attracted to Korea girls as much as other Asian races. I want to save that 70 for spending on someone I find more attractive. I see kgirls because I love their aftermarket parts and service level. I can see the same quality girls in my eyes for the lower inclusive price of 340. No young Asian or fat girl upcharging for no good reason is going to win me over with their looks if their tits aren't taking up 40% of their body LOL. I have more attraction to SEA looks too. In conclusion, that 70 isn't worth it to me. But that just me and why I disagree that I don't need to pay more for the same thing I can get for less. If you want to pay more because that attracts you, then that's your choice. But I don't think all mongers agree that we should quit this hobby because we don't support upcharge. If I want a kgirl that's 5'2 98 lbs 34 DD and good service, I'm willing to pay 340 for her. What more really can another kgirl offer to make me pay more for the same thing. That's just my point and opinion.

GoldDust58
04-26-23, 13:44
What is the cost of living in Texas vs. Los Angeles.Cost of living in norcal is the same and girls there only charge 280, even the 22-24 year olds. The same girls that charge you 420 down here are seen with 280 prices there

GoldDust58
04-26-23, 13:56
It's actually the opposite when it was cheaper here in the LA, there were more young woman and at a cheaper rate now in days. They are all in Australia working for half the price, so you either out of touch or don't really travel much trust travel around the world or even across different states. I have seen girls posted here in LA for 460 and had them in Texas for 280 for the exact same service bb, msog 1 hour, you tell me man.Us custom had a high security check against Asian immigrating alone to the US. They know exactly what's going on with this hobby, it's no secret. Young Korean girl single comes to the US, over stays and seen on camera walking with designer swag. She was here 3 months or more without a job and she is just ok to be away from Korea that long? They know. They aren't stupid LOL. It's gotten tougher now and that is why they don't come anymore. It's not because paying higher price lol. Girls came more when prices were lower too it seems but it wasn't because of price. They came more because it was easier to get here and much busier. The Asian ho community is bigger than just korgs. Many more work massage spots for lower prices or work getting drunk with bros at karaokes. Many of the lower income customer have been priced out and OG mongers are visiting less and less.

I have also heard the truth that Australia is the new kgirl Mecca. If you go there you'll see many of young Korean stars. Hell, most girls were getting just finished tours in Japan and Australia they keep saying. We are the hardest entry and the last stop for many.

JackHolly
04-26-23, 14:38
Has anyone here experienced Olivia DD, Loren, or both? I didn't see any reviews for either in this thread, and I was thinking of booking a duo with them, but was hoping to get fellow mongers' opinions on how they are. Thank you in advance!

Tom Keen
04-26-23, 14:40
Cost of living in norcal is the same and girls there only charge 280, even the 22-24 year olds. The same girls that charge you 420 down here are seen with 280 prices thereSimple solution is to move to Norcal then if you truly believe cost of living and quality of life is the same.

Tom Keen
04-26-23, 14:41
Respectfully disagree. I've ventured in multiple aspect of this hobby. From backpage motel hoes, Latinas gang house, sketchy AMPs, korgs, corgs, Brazilians, upscale, street 304's, stripclub. They all have different price points and different levels of service. For some who monger 3-5 times a week, 70 extra and 20-40 extra for each pop is just nickel and dime strategy. IMO, that just brings down reputation of this venue of the hobby. The street hoes nickel and dime extra 20 here and 20 there, some bros don't like that too. It's frustrating for many. I got into korgs for the affordable price that came with their service level. It's a good deal the best deal but I'm not really that attracted to Korea girls as much as other Asian races. I want to save that 70 for spending on someone I find more attractive. I see kgirls because I love their aftermarket parts and service level. I can see the same quality girls in my eyes for the lower inclusive price of 340. No young Asian or fat girl upcharging for no good reason is going to win me over with their looks if their tits aren't taking up 40% of their body LOL. I have more attraction to SEA looks too. In conclusion, that 70 isn't worth it to me. But that just me and why I disagree that I don't need to pay more for the same thing I can get for less. If you want to pay more because that attracts you, then that's your choice. But I don't think all mongers agree that we should quit this hobby because we don't support upcharge. If I want a kgirl that's 5'2 98 lbs 34 DD and good service, I'm willing to pay 340 for her. What more really can another kgirl offer to make me pay more for the same thing. That's just my point and opinion.No, you can see whoever you want. I'm saying if $70 is a struggle then you are obviously hurting financially and shouldn't be spending money on pussy. Not you per say, just the general monger that comes on here every week to cry about the price. You either move to texas or norcal or stay on topic this thread has gone totally downhill and is about everything other than K-girl BB.

Cream Inside
04-26-23, 14:45
There seems like there are more non-upcharge girls available right now than upcharge girls so why are people still complaining about the ones who do want to charge extra for it? Just don't see them. LOL it's so simple. It's not like we're lacking choices at the moment for $320-$350 girls with MSOG included. There's girls that haven't even been reported on yet that are non-upcharge. This is an awesome problem to have in LA.

SolarisMan
04-26-23, 14:59
Simple solution is to move to Norcal then if you truly believe cost of living and quality of life is the same.Cost of living in Nor CA and So Cal is the same except that housing in general is more expensive in Nor Cal by 15%-30% whether you rent or own your property. You can check RedFin for it.

KOF96
04-26-23, 15:39
If a decision to see a girl that's $350 and $420 is something a monger is struggling with then he is in the wrong hobby or needs to just relocate to Asia. There are other bigger issues if $70 price difference is going to make or break you LOL. Either way, sitting around and crying about the price isn't going to do anything. Just vote with your wallets if you feel that strongly about it and see if the prices move down or not while you sit there with blue balls.A 20% hike is enough to consider the frequency of visits, if anything.

BobLove
04-26-23, 15:40
Cost of living in norcal is the same and girls there only charge 280, even the 22-24 year olds. The same girls that charge you 420 down here are seen with 280 prices thereIMO the best looking girls want to work in LA, especially Ktown. Its only when business is slow that they tour other cities.

Cream Inside
04-26-23, 16:03
Anyone seen Rily? Wondering about how close she looks to her photos, specifically her face and if service was good. She looks pretty sexy.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/rily

Hong Kong Boy
04-26-23, 16:07
Cost of living in norcal is the same and girls there only charge 280, even the 22-24 year olds. The same girls that charge you 420 down here are seen with 280 prices thereThe girls in and. Calif are not as good looking as S. Calif IMHO!

Christophe1
04-26-23, 16:34
The girls in and. Calif are not as good looking as S. Calif IMHO!It seems like a lot of girls do tours, no? I was in the Bay area and the Chinese providers are getting hotter now that China has dropped Zero covid. 200 gets PSE with excellent service. Also, worth not as websites are using real pictures and you can quickly move up the tiers once they know you. LA just needs a new push of competition to balance things to fair value.

Pyhan83
04-26-23, 16:56
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kisum

https://www.40models.com/

Who's going to TOFTT on this one and see if those are her real pics. Charging ten more than anyone else and offers BB.

IronClad999
04-26-23, 17:51
A 20% hike is enough to consider the frequency of visits, if anything.There's a reason why certain ATF's remain their status for us; their reps are well gained because they know how to seek long term income support not one time installment mechanical deals.

AlargeKey
04-26-23, 17:57
I've partaken of the AMP scene but thinking about branching out. Before I send any requests, I'm wondering; where are these locations generally? "West side," "Midcity," etc. Are all pretty vague. I'm sure "downtown" is K-town, but do the others vary? I ask because I'm down in the South Bay, and obviously it would be nice to find something less of a pain in the ass to get to, but if everything is like north of (or just south of) the 10, I'd like to know.

ZebraZebra
04-26-23, 17:59

Who's going to TOFTT on this one and see if those are her real pics. Charging ten more than anyone else and offers BB.Those are AI generated photos.

TheAbc
04-26-23, 18:20
I've partaken of the AMP scene but thinking about branching out. Before I send any requests, I'm wondering; where are these locations generally? "West side," "Midcity," etc. Are all pretty vague. I'm sure "downtown" is K-town, but do the others vary? I ask because I'm down in the South Bay, and obviously it would be nice to find something less of a pain in the ass to get to, but if everything is like north of (or just south of) the 10, I'd like to know.West Side. Santa Monica Airport area / Culver City / Mar Vista.

Mid City. Mid Wilshire, Around the area of La Brea / Wilshire near the LA Museum of Art and La Brea Tar Pits.

Downtown. It's usually around K-town and sometimes near the 110 in downtown.

Vulcan1009
04-26-23, 19:00
The girls in and. Calif are not as good looking as S. Calif IMHO!See, because mongers in and Cali are like "band of brothers", they boycott anyone who start to upcharge or overcharge.

Also, from Korea to SF is more known in soul than to Los Angeles, even their K-drama or movie always use SF instead of L. A if I'm not mistaking.

AND ALSO, there are a lot of SIMP in Los Angeles who would give out extra tips like $100 more, so time goes by, girls think they might as well charge more and just because they can. BUT if you are a long term monger, you know the ones with 340-360 all in, they are the ones here to stay and play the long game, upcharge girls are usually gone in a few month.

SF girl or LA girl are all the same, beauty is base on individual preference.

The biggest different is that lot more indian customers in SF and they are super frugal, as for in LA, a mix of simp and none simp, LOL.

GeeDaty
04-26-23, 20:13

Who's going to TOFTT on this one and see if those are her real pics. Charging ten more than anyone else and offers BB.Def not real pics, but interested to hear reviews.

SsStuntCock
04-26-23, 20:22
If you are a long term monger, you know the ones with 340-360 all in, they are the ones here to stay and play the long game, upcharge girls are usually gone in a few month.That part. Upcharge girls will appear in LA seemingly from nowhere. And like snake oil swindlers of the olden days, they peddle their wares and skip town before the locals wise up to their hustle.

PriscillaM
04-26-23, 20:36
Those are AI generated photos.If Einstein saw those tits in 1905 he could have come out with general relativity in the same year and not had to wait 10 years. Fucken tits curve the fucken frame.

NintyNine
04-26-23, 20:43
I've partaken of the AMP scene but thinking about branching out. Before I send any requests, I'm wondering; where are these locations generally? "West side," "Midcity," etc. Are all pretty vague. I'm sure "downtown" is K-town, but do the others vary? I ask because I'm down in the South Bay, and obviously it would be nice to find something less of a pain in the ass to get to, but if everything is like north of (or just south of) the 10, I'd like to know.Half the shit is north of 10, and half is where 10/405 meet.

NintyNine
04-26-23, 20:46
Anyone seen Rily? Wondering about how close she looks to her photos, specifically her face and if service was good. She looks pretty sexy.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/rilyJudging by how the walls are photoshop warped, she prob has a flat ass.

IronClad999
04-26-23, 20:51
Def not real pics, but interested to hear reviews.Looks tempting, but the E's doesn't really look proportional to their figure in the pics LOL. Everything looks neat except the upcharge +1 ben.

IronClad999
04-26-23, 20:52
If Einstein saw those tits in 1905 he could have come out with general relativity in the same year and not had to wait 10 years. Fucken tits curve the fucken frame.Imagine the cost of hobbying might be a lot cheaper if einstein still exist in 2023 LOL. Its a win win and bang bang every night whether inflation or not.

IronClad999
04-26-23, 20:55
That part. Upcharge girls will appear in LA seemingly from nowhere. And like snake oil swindlers of the olden days, they peddle their wares and skip town before the locals wise up to their hustle.The only thing is BOTH young and older ones upcharge; and sometimes because the older girls fame is high, they charge even steeper than young ones just cas they can which is very slick. No insurance for us to keep shuffling the cards.

Paul Sgv
04-26-23, 21:06
Has anyone here experienced Olivia DD, Loren, or both? I didn't see any reviews for either in this thread, and I was thinking of booking a duo with them, but was hoping to get fellow mongers' opinions on how they are. Thank you in advance!I had Olivia in a Foursome at the beginning of the month. I can only go by the one experience, but Olivia was the weaker link. She seemed mostly disinterested. She played on her phone a couple of times, she disappeared from the room at one point and needed to wipe my member down every time I prepared to penetrate her after fucking one of the other girls. She also had spicy BO, which I never experienced with a kgirl until Olivia. Maybe an off day for her?

Throwawayhok89
04-26-23, 21:12
The only thing is BOTH young and older ones upcharge; and sometimes because the older girls fame is high, they charge even steeper than young ones just cas they can which is very slick. No insurance for us to keep shuffling the cards.It'll make your weewee hurt. At the end of the day, this hobby is cheaper than dating in certain circumstances and frequencies. Itll provide you with the pleasure you want. We all have worked hard to be able to participate in this hobby. I'm not poor, just frugal to engage in upcharges. Vote with you weewee and reward the kgirls you think are worth your hard earned money and time.

GG1234
04-26-23, 21:42
Word is Pepsi is working in Miami. US tour before retirement maybe, or maybe not. But that's where she is at for those wondering.Sure enough, Pepsi's profile showed up here: https://www.kgfe.net/copy-of-gina-kgfe.

IronClad999
04-26-23, 21:46
Sure enough, Pepsi's profile showed up here: https://www.kgfe.net/copy-of-gina-kgfe.The premium upcharges speaking of the devil is 5 bens full CIP for the hour there in florida LOL. She's racking up diamonds soon.

SeanKonnery
04-26-23, 22:07
For me at least, getting vetted with Top Angels was rather painless. Made easy through my Humaniplex profile. They were able to vet me by messaging through my cell and HX profile, by asking for two references and by my safety ratings. Start with easier agencies. I was able to get into the agency that has Cici (who gives light golden showers) because they share girls with the Palace. Once I got Cici's number, I went to them directly and sidestepped the Palace.Which girl do you recommend at Angels? The nastier the better haha! 😛.

https://topangels.ch/all-angels/

HotManGuy
04-26-23, 22:57
Sure enough, Pepsi's profile showed up here: https://www.kgfe.net/copy-of-gina-kgfe.Well shit haha here's to hoping in a couple months she's back. Somehow doubt it.

HapaBoy86
04-26-23, 23:32
Sure enough, Pepsi's profile showed up here: https://www.kgfe.net/copy-of-gina-kgfe.I told her awhile back to stay away from Phx and Miami cause the popo wants to clean house in both states of the oldest profession.

Plus, Pepsi and her male booker do not do a very good job of vetting cause they've been visited by the local la pee dee many times!

MistaPig
04-26-23, 23:42
Ok. With all the talk about upcharges.

What I really want to know is.

Anyone see Loro or A young at Melo's playground?

Let's talk about these k pussies.

https://www.melosplayground.com/

MistaPig
04-26-23, 23:58
Ok. So contacted Melo, got matched with another for the long-waited foursome.

Felt definitely awkward at first, but in a way felt like a double date sex party.

Peony washed me up good while Chu washed the other partner.

Then, we met in the same room and I started with Peony while the other with Chu.

Felt very turned on listening to two girls moaning at the same time.

Very different from MFM or duos.

Then Peony started sucking other dude's dick while getting pounded from the back by me.

Chu, then starts to dfk me at the same time.

Then me pounding Chu while other Peony while girls are making out with each other.

It was such a steamy, hot session.

Both girls also teamed up to suck 1 dick at the same time while other dude fingers and so on.

Climax was good and an amazing session.

At the end the girls switched and Chu washed me while Peony for the other guy this time.

I thought Chu was the crazy one when it comes to service, but man. Peony is crazy and what a wild one.

I think she was hiding her wild side behind her pretty face.

I am going to see Peony again for single session for her full service.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/chu-peony

Kaamper
04-27-23, 00:23
Those are AI generated photos.LOL. You're right. I knew it would come to this. The K-Girl scene is at rock bottom. I've gone from 2-3 visits per week to once per month. I try to do my research, but there's a lot of fools reporting these days. I'm sure someone will say her pics are "real with light P.S.". LOL. Most of the time, the girl is pretty substandard and I end up hate fucking her just to get my nut. The newbies have no idea how great this scene was 10+ years ago. Sigh. All good things must end.

Vulcan1009
04-27-23, 02:14
That part. Upcharge girls will appear in LA seemingly from nowhere. And like snake oil swindlers of the olden days, they peddle their wares and skip town before the locals wise up to their hustle.Totally spot on, the upcharge girl come and go so fast at different city, than come back again with different name and different pictures to con you again.

Us smart ones know it all, rebrands=red flag, upcharge=red flag, donation ask upfront = red flag (none of the legion that I met ask up front and none of the long time local providers).

So here you go, the more you see upcharge girls, the more you supporting them and fan their flame to burn YOU.

SF knows it well and there for they kept their donation bracket in check. LOL.

ForGreatJ
04-27-23, 02:49
Whatever happened to Eva from SFK? She was taking more breaks back in February and then just completely disappeared. Is she working elsewhere?

Omfgitzjin
04-27-23, 03:03

Who's going to TOFTT on this one and see if those are her real pics. Charging ten more than anyone else and offers BB.The new AI generated stuff is crazy. I followed a lot of the IG pages and had no idea they were AI til I zoomed in a bit more.

JoseMan
04-27-23, 10:50
Whatever happened to Eva from SFK? She was taking more breaks back in February and then just completely disappeared. Is she working elsewhere?Eva could be gone just like Erica! They will find a sugar daddy / BF and sometimes disappear and then reappear. They all come and go and come back again; sometimes it is the nature of this line of work.

However, if she and Erica are gone, best of luck to both of them in their new life. Hopefully both of those two ladies find solace, peace and happiness in their new life.

PumpNDump
04-27-23, 11:54
Thursday sfk / kbliss slot listing.

Member #2210
04-27-23, 12:03

Who's going to TOFTT on this one and see if those are her real pics. Charging ten more than anyone else and offers BB.If the NY Islanders win today, I'll take one for the team.

StoryTeller69
04-27-23, 12:17
Good morning Gentlemen.

My buddy at work put me on to Loro and I guess I'll be buying him a 6-pack for the solid intel on Loro as he TOFFT in terms of new blood. Stats were accurate and the pics were her with a bit of P.S. I'd label her a spinner as she's tiny and light. Easy to pick up and man handle at will as your boy had her cradled and pinned against the wall.

She greeted me in a very lacey set of lingerie as was very receptive to dfk from the get go. A quick HJ at the door which was surprising as I don't even remember her unbuckling my pants LOL. BBBJ was solid with an affinity to DT and nearly gave my boys a hickey LOL. She took charge of the session early on after the shower and had me on the edge of the bed for some rcg. She's short but her ass wasn't flat and when she took breaks to grind in between bursts of bounces, her cheeks felt nice against the crotch and her tots filled both hands. The highlight of the session was definitely pinning her against the way as I picked her up for some standing strokes. After the cream pie, she said her roommates must've thought we were wrestling due to the abundance of noise haha oops. Overall good service for a fair price imo. Enjoy the week brothers, the weekend is almost here.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/loro

ST69.

HotManGuy
04-27-23, 12:48
I told her awhile back to stay away from Phx and Miami cause the popo wants to clean house in both states of the oldest profession.

Plus, Pepsi and her male booker do not do a very good job of vetting cause they've been visited by the local la pee dee many times!The same booker and Pepsi are tied together even in on the east coast? Or did she go to another booker you think?

TD Leafs
04-27-23, 13:06
Gone for good. Confirmed.IDK, booker just told me she's on long vacation. Never know.

DieselxGreen
04-27-23, 14:30
Only two points off are Amber has a scar on her stomach that will make you wonder the story behind it. Quite large with crossing sutures like a football closure. Plus just a light tad of BO but she could have just been working it hard that day. If you can get past that she is cute in her demeanor and fun to be with.So I finally saw amber after chasing her ad from oc to la and I got to say she was every bit of aggressive as I heard. Now I don't mind it because I'm a eager bastard as well but what put me off a bit was her body. Aside from bruises she had these hives on her stomach and a few elsewhere. She also had some scabs on her face. Could be acne, drugs, hsv, not really sure but I made sure I covered up for the session. Really sucks because she was every bit of great at the session as I had hoped but she set off my danger radar for bb. Don't know how some of y'all can be ok with rawdoggin a girl like this. Too spooky for me if you ask.

Francescoo
04-27-23, 14:36
Good morning Gentlemen.

My buddy at work put me on to Loro and I guess I'll be buying him a 6-pack for the solid intel on Loro as he TOFFT in terms of new blood. Stats were accurate and the pics were her with a bit of P.S. I'd label her a spinner as she's tiny and light. Easy to pick up and man handle at will as your boy had her cradled and pinned against the wall.

She greeted me in a very lacey set of lingerie as was very receptive to dfk from the get go. A quick HJ at the door which was surprising as I don't even remember her unbuckling my pants LOL. BBBJ was solid with an affinity to DT and nearly gave my boys a hickey LOL. She took charge of the session early on after the shower and had me on the edge of the bed for some rcg. She's short but her ass wasn't flat and when she took breaks to grind in between bursts of bounces, her cheeks felt nice against the crotch and her tots filled both hands. The highlight of the session was definitely pinning her against the way as I picked her up for some standing strokes. After the cream pie, she said her roommates must've thought we were wrestling due to the abundance of noise haha oops. Overall good service for a fair price imo. Enjoy the week brothers, the weekend is almost here.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/loro

ST69.How was her tits? Nice and perky? She upcharge?

StoryTeller69
04-27-23, 15:17
How was her tits? Nice and perky? She upcharge?No scarring and the weight to those babies were authentic. The upcharge was minimal for the BBFS. $$ 60 for the hour.

StoryTeller69
04-27-23, 15:26
Good morning Gentlemen.

She greeted me in a very lacey set of lingerie as was very receptive to dfk from the get go. A quick HJ at the door which was surprising as I don't even remember her unbuckling my pants LOL. BBBJ was solid with an affinity to DT and nearly gave my boys a hickey LOL. She took charge of the session early on after the shower and had me on the edge of the bed for some rcg. She's short but her ass wasn't flat and when she took breaks to grind in between bursts of bounces, her cheeks felt nice against the crotch and her tots filled both hands. The highlight of the session was definitely pinning her against the way as I picked her up for some standing strokes. After the cream pie, she said her roommates must've thought we were wrestling due to the abundance of noise haha oops. Overall good service for a fair price imo. Enjoy the week brothers, the weekend is almost here..I guess the cats out of the bag. Been keeping her under wraps for myself lest it becomes difficult to spoil myself with flexible appointments with favorites. Story is apparently s better man than I LOL.

I've been tapping her 3 days straight due to her tits alone. I love a fat ass but my heart belongs with the women who have fun bags that dangle gently over my mouth as she rides me—which Loro does well. The talent has been slowly creeping back up (IMO) thankfully. Girl knows how to suck a cock that's for sure. It's hard figuring out where I want to stick it to her, that mouth or that tight snatch when she takes control of session.

TenSleep
04-27-23, 16:02
How was her tits? Nice and perky? She upcharge?Was pretty easy to find her pricing by clicking on the provided link. Looks like 320/ hr. Extra 40 for pse and another 40 for MSOG. = 400/ hr for full pse w / msog.

BoredGuy0
04-27-23, 16:17
If the NY Islanders win today, I'll take one for the team.I tried to TOFTT yesterday, but she was already fully booked for the day so hopefully some intel incoming.