PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Member #2210
04-05-23, 21:27
Not the new Eunji, but my fav young looking and playful Eunji with big tits. PKL acct on HX says she will be back this month, but not sure what day. Anyone knows the date, please post it here. Thanks.

Stonkz
04-05-23, 21:41
Not the new Eunji, but my fav young looking and playful Eunji with big tits. PKL acct on HX says she will be back this month, but not sure what day. Anyone knows the date, please post it here. Thanks.Bro that was updated March 2022. I think that was for last year. Got me all excited for nothing LOL.

Im Yours
04-05-23, 21:45
Not the new Eunji, but my fav young looking and playful Eunji with big tits. PKL acct on HX says she will be back this month, but not sure what day. Anyone knows the date, please post it here. Thanks.Oh great. I'm going to go broke again.

GoldDust58
04-05-23, 22:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Kayo4
04-05-23, 22:19
Oh funny, the bookers won't let me see Hana because I didn't use their services the years Hana was gone. What's up wit that??I have a feeling this booker was the LA Vixens booker, because I exclusively used them to book their stable of girls (including Hana) instead of the PKL or Sesang numbers and the Sesang booker surprisingly replied to me by name last week when I prebooked Hana. I hadn't used them since Jean left over a year ago.

ID2468
04-05-23, 22:19
Not the new Eunji, but my fav young looking and playful Eunji with big tits. PKL acct on HX says she will be back this month, but not sure what day. Anyone knows the date, please post it here. Thanks.Sorry, but the PKL's HX hasn't been active, and that profile you read about Euji was: Last updated profile on Mar 10,2022 11:52 PM.

GoldDust58
04-05-23, 22:21
Not the new Eunji, but my fav young looking and playful Eunji with big tits. PKL acct on HX says she will be back this month, but not sure what day. Anyone knows the date, please post it here. Thanks.Sorry to say Eunji left the good ole USA. Whoever told you that is confused. Hope she does return one day, but it was her 2nd or 3rd US tour. I don't remember if she went back to Korea after her first tour when she got the implants in NorCal so that why I can't be sure it was her 2nd still or 3rd tour. Those tits will always be missed.

Kayo4
04-05-23, 22:26
I think Mini chose a job that is pretty self explanatory and if she decides on every guys that come in and she sends a negative feedback to her bookers and the booker follows her direction, then the booker is coocoo.Sheeeeeesh. How charming. Guess the girls just have to close their eyes and fists and just take it.

Bro give up and post some actually intel instead of just bashing bookers and their girls. No one really cares for this and this is part of the reason I left for a bit because some on here constantly posting crap like this. I don't want to ignore you because I want to make sure this nonsense doesn't continue. They have good girls. I'm sorry they aren't your type. But I think more than enough of us collective agree they have solid girls in their ranks. Provide us with girls who are better if you think they're third tier. You sound like a troll now. I come back and these trolls come back in full force. I wont stand for mongers who post nonsense while the other bros trying to get good intel off this board. Ive always kept it real and I wont stopGold over here bringing balance to the force.

TempletonRat
04-05-23, 23:02
That was literally their response to you when you texted them?Ya, she said "regular customer only!

LoveAsianGirls
04-06-23, 01:41
Sorry, but the PKL's HX hasn't been active, and that profile you read about Euji was: Last updated profile on Mar 10,2022 11:52 PM.Right. Coming back April 2022 LOL!

TempletonRat
04-06-23, 10:41
Ya, she said "regular customer only!I find the bookers' lack of intellectual discernment disturbing.

I suspect I will be taking a prolonged hiatus from mongering.

Carry on, gents.

PumpNDump
04-06-23, 12:03
Thursday sfk / kbliss fun roster.

Erika Lovely Viki Jessica Nina Mint.

TD Leafs
04-06-23, 12:08
Sorry to say Eunji left the good ole USA. Whoever told you that is confused. Hope she does return one day, but it was her 2nd or 3rd US tour. I don't remember if she went back to Korea after her first tour when she got the implants in NorCal so that why I can't be sure it was her 2nd still or 3rd tour. Those tits will always be missed.Eunji is back in USA. I don't know if she's going to work again but she's here.

HotManGuy
04-06-23, 14:23
Waiting for a time to see Hana, should I go see Evelyn or Ina? I've seen good reviews for both.

JoseMan
04-06-23, 14:45
I find the bookers' lack of intellectual discernment disturbing.

I suspect I will be taking a prolonged hiatus from mongering.

Carry on, gents.Nothing in this business should disturb you or surprise you.

Kent747
04-06-23, 17:17
Waiting for a time to see Hana, should I go see Evelyn or Ina? I've seen good reviews for both.How far in advance guys need to prebook to see Hana now days?

RenKylo
04-06-23, 18:17
How far in advance guys need to prebook to see Hana now days?I was able to get a same day but I texted before 8 am that same day for a night appointment.

Chef Boyardee
04-06-23, 18:25
Waiting for a time to see Hana, should I go see Evelyn or Ina? I've seen good reviews for both.I have seen both, Ina is much better looking to me but they are both a fun time. Both put a good effort to make you happy.

LAbeamer
04-06-23, 20:20
Nana. She is close to 50 and her body isn't spectacular (don't care for the look of her pussy in it's current state), but she still has a nice looking face and her service is still top-tier: intense DFK, voracious BBBJ, hyperactive cowgirl and rimming with beastly instincts. Add her courtesan flair (cleans your cock and asshole, tends to your clothes and shoes) and violent massage and she's well worth your 340 or so.I don't think Nana is close to 50. I actually think she is 40. Her HX handle is Sweet83. I think she was born in 1983. It's common to use your birth year when making a login or handle. Why else would she choose 83. There isn't any other person on HX that has Sweet81 or Sweet 82. Does anyone know what years she worked at Islands of Asia?

HotManGuy
04-06-23, 20:25
I have seen both, Ina is much better looking to me but they are both a fun time. Both put a good effort to make you happy.If you don't mind me asking, who's more GFE? In terms of likes DFK more?

TrolleyDodger
04-06-23, 22:11
Does anyone have any info on this one? Nothing comes up in the search. I'm seeing her this week so I'll report back but would like some info if someone cares to share.

EasyKen
04-06-23, 22:19
Has anyone seen Aria? Will be seeing her later this week. Will return and report.

Blip
04-06-23, 22:41
Booker allowed me to book one day in advance.

How far in advance guys need to prebook to see Hana now days?

Cored
04-06-23, 23:17
Anyone got intel on Gloria at CGLA? Looks like she offers Greek for $400. Booker was tactful in saying that she isn't young but she has real breasts. Not entirely sure what that equates to in reality, or if this girl is a rebrand of another.

BbbjStan
04-07-23, 03:11
I was recently seeing a provider both as a customer and as a side off work thing until one day she asked if I would rubber up for the first time. After seeing the outbreaks in her vagina I realized that she had the big H. I have since taken 3 tests and have been negative for the big H. Long story short. Lesson learned no matter how horny I am, no more BBFS. I still hobby, just bring along thin condoms. Come on guys. You know the crown condom at every place sucks. LOL.Hey brother can you say who this is or pm me. Thanks!

BbbjStan
04-07-23, 03:12
Can anyone update on the status of Pepsi. Where she is, how she still looks and her service? TIA.

Kakashiz
04-07-23, 06:11
Have you seen Nina, Mini, Kimmy, Ari, Sunny?

Those girls will get upset if you can't get it up for 2nd rd? LOL.That guy just mentioned that Mini blacklisted him and he's a 2 x CIP guy so yeah. Kimmy Ari and Sunny are upcharge girls so of course they want to get that second pop because it's more money for them.

Christophe1
04-07-23, 09:23
Nothing in this business should disturb you or surprise you.Nothing in business should surprise us. It is cutthroat world.

That guy just mentioned that Mini blacklisted him and he's a 2 x CIP guy so yeah. Kimmy Ari and Sunny are upcharge girls so of course they want to get that second pop because it's more money for them.I am interested in what others think since if I start round two I added a donation regardless if I popped or not. If it was a bonus exit move instigated by one of the beautiful ladies I did not. Oh mi na, I wish I was back home in a Sunny / Ari sandwich.

Christophe1
04-07-23, 09:32
Nothing in this business should disturb you or surprise you.Nothing in business should suprise us. It is cutthroat world, but the K-agencies seemed to be principled. Have you ever worked with Russians or Chinese? I had an extremely large expensive order ready for transport and last minute, whoops, we need to modify it for some far less desirable modification. My Korean lady partner blasted them a mouthful. O thr rational made them scramble for alternatives and when they showed themselves incapable of solutions, I cancelled. You could hear their deceitful smile turn upside down with their monetary loss it was so much better than yelling. No suprises ever, just planned alternative resolutions.

That guy just mentioned that Mini blacklisted him and he's a 2 x CIP guy so yeah. Kimmy Ari and Sunny are upcharge girls so of course they want to get that second pop because it's more money for them.I am interested in what others think since if I start round two I added a donation regardless if I popped or not. If it was a bonus exit move instigated by one of the beautiful ladies I did not. Oh mi na, I wish I was back home in a Sunny / Ari sandwich.

ShinamotoJason
04-07-23, 10:51
She's probably one of the youngest & prettiest K-girls currently active in the States, all natural, relatively tall for an Asian girl, smooth white tone skin, pretty face, tight box, natural perky Cs, and she's a GFE / CFS provider. Pics aren't real, but prettier in person. You'll love her. Please treat her nice.

Has anyone seen Aria? Will be seeing her later this week. Will return and report.

PumpNDump
04-07-23, 11:50
Funtime Friday sfk / kbliss availability.

Erika Lovely Viki Jessica Nina Mint.

SunsetMando
04-07-23, 11:53
Need to curb spending a bit from the 460 girls LOL.

Cindy hits all the checkmarks I'm looking for and the price is nice.

Has anyone seen her or heard anything about her??

I'll most likely TOFT, but thought I would ask first.

https://www.misskgirl.com/copy-of-ee-1

EasyKen
04-07-23, 12:05
She's probably one of the youngest & prettiest K-girls currently active in the States, all natural, relatively tall for an Asian girl, smooth white tone skin, pretty face, tight box, natural perky Cs, and she's a GFE / CFS provider. Pics aren't real, but prettier in person. You'll love her. Please treat her nice.Thanks. Will update in a few days.

JoseMan
04-07-23, 12:06
She's probably one of the youngest & prettiest K-girls currently active in the States, all natural, relatively tall for an Asian girl, smooth white tone skin, pretty face, tight box, natural perky Cs, and she's a GFE / CFS provider. Pics aren't real, but prettier in person. You'll love her. Please treat her nice.I concur with that assessment. Ari is actually very attractive compare to most of K-Girls out there. I would also think she is one of the younger one out there.

EasyKen
04-07-23, 12:09
Will also be my first time. Do they expect a tip in the end? Thanks everyone.

JoseMan
04-07-23, 12:09
Nothing in business should surprise us. It is cutthroat world, but the K-agencies seemed to be principled. Have you ever worked with Russians or Chinese? I had an extremely large expensive order ready for transport and last minute, whoops, we need to modify it for some far less desirable modification. My Korean lady partner blasted them a mouthful. O thr rational made them scramble for alternatives and when they showed themselves incapable of solutions, I cancelled. You could hear their deceitful smile turn upside down with their monetary loss it was so much better than yelling. No surprises ever, just planned alternative resolutions.

I am interested in what others think since if I start round two I added a donation regardless if I popped or not. If it was a bonus exit move instigated by one of the beautiful ladies I did not. Oh mi na, I wish I was back home in a Sunny / Ari sandwich.Alternative Resolution is an interesting choice! Sounds like a legal jargon.

Jimbo571
04-07-23, 12:48

https://topangels.ch/topangel/sunny-chu/

Price: $800 BBFS.

Had some time so decided on a visit with Sunny and Chu. It is getting really hard to pick 2 of these girls between Sunny, Ari and Chu as they are all amazing.

Sunny and Chu greeted me at the door with some giggles and taking turns DFK with both. I have visited both of them multiple times so we have a good rapport with one another. They then lead me to the room and help me undress and they both drop to their knees and start a double BBBJ. It was so hot watching these two blonde Koreans on either side of my cock. It was so good I could have finished right there and been happy, but they hopped up and we moved to the shower, they cleaned me up and told me to lie down on the bed.

They come out and give some more double BBBJ. After a few minutes I wanted to taste Sunny so I told her sit on my face. Her kitty is always fresh and I love feeling her move on my face and listen to her moans while DATY. Chu then ask if I am ready, I say of course and she gets on top. Chu is tight and feels amazing. After a few minutes, Sunny moves on top and Chu gives me some more DFK. As Sunny is on top riding and moaning Chu is licking my nipples and giving me words of encouragement. Sunny tells me she wants me to cum inside, and how can I resist as I explode with CIP to finish round 1.

We lay down and chat for awhile. They offered a massage, but I really just wanted to lay there for a minute with two hot K-girls on both arms. We talk for awhile, as I rub both of them all over. After some time they beginning playing with my cock again until it is hard. Sunny ask if I am ready again, which I say of course. She starts some more BBBJ why I DATY with Chu. I can feel how eat Chu is getting and I keep going until she cums on my face. I tell Chu to lay down and start with mish with her while Sunny moves to give me some DFK. We then swapped through multiple positions between both girls. I really like how they don't wipe in between and kill the mood. I can sense I am getting short on time so I tell them to finish me off with some more BBBJ. Once again it is so hot watching those two blonde heads bobbing up and down. Eventually I finish with CIM and Chu ensures she takes every drop.

We shower again and chat for a few minutes. It sounds like Sunny may be taking the whole month of May off for vacation. If you haven't seen them yet, I would recommend getting in while Sunny is here or you may have to wait until June for her to come back.

NooGooGee81
04-07-23, 12:48
Nina. Erica. Lovely. Viki.

Im Yours
04-07-23, 13:02
I saw Maia the other day and haven't posted because I've been on an Evelyn kick. She's cute, has a fun attitude, and almost has an "latin-esque" ass.

F: 7 - but I can totally understand why some guys think she isn't attractive. She does have a flat face and teeth need work but to me she is very cute, not hot.

B: 8 - she isn't rail thin, but she has a small frame with some thicker thighs and ass. Big natural Bs, small shoulders, flatish but not defined stomach. Smooth skin, and a tight pussy. Tiny feet, too.

A: 8 - will probably improve with repeats, she is cute and playful, and despite not being to communicate too well, we joked around a lot. Her DFK is there but not the greatest, but def gets going once you get her hot. She wanted to please but not like other legends but def still a good attitude.

S: 8.5 - she does almost everything you ask for, whatever position, and she is super flexible. Her cg grinding is very good, I take control and she gets her O and will rate 9/10. The disconnect is there and she can go at it by herself.

E: eh, enough for the deed but not too much else.

Repeat: yes. Worth it to me. She is cute and the attitude is great.

$$ 40.

JoseMan
04-07-23, 13:07
Nina. Erica. Lovely. Viki.Thank you for posting the soldiers on duty on daily basis but one other way to see who is also actually available is to check their respective profile at HX. SFK is Kdolls. Socal; bliss is Kbliss and Sesang is Sesang Girls.

Anontt6
04-07-23, 13:07
Read a single report on the other board about a van camped outside one of the WLA buildings. Cameras aimed at the entrance.

SolarisMan
04-07-23, 13:16
Read a single report on the other board about a van camped outside one of the WLA buildings. Cameras aimed at the entrance.This would not surprise me at all. There is too much going on in that area. It is convenient location but the mere fact of foot traffic of John's going into two buildings should be a cause of concern specially on weekends.

BurnerRaven
04-07-23, 13:17

https://www.misskgirl.com/copy-of-ee-1A little bit older than the photos suggest (per usual) but she was great for me. Would consider repeating.

GoldDust58
04-07-23, 13:21
Read a single report on the other board about a van camped outside one of the WLA buildings. Cameras aimed at the entrance.They don't need to record or spy on anything. It is more likely a crazy ass monger trying to record bros for his sexual pleasures. It's well known and there have been busts in every location WLA MW KTOWN OC. They know about this very well. It becomes an issue when there becomes a public disturbance, drugs, or violence. Or a crazy wife too has busted orgs.

If you follow street forums and AMPs, bros will be taking pics of the undercovers and coy street girl LOL. Vice isn't that dumb. They know what's up about everything. They rather be busting those crazy Casitas the gangs runs. 60-80 cfs with Latinas. Shit is real shady. They advertise on las pulgas. Text bros to stand on corners and send you real location after they spot you lol. Its wild. I was curious and I like danger but that is just as bad as those TJ girls standing outside the strip clubs. You can find more info on El Clasificado thread on this same board. They have a vice for us fools at every price tier available in LA.

GoldDust58
04-07-23, 13:25
Can anyone update on the status of Pepsi. Where she is, how she still looks and her service? TIA.San Mateo my friend. https://asianangels.ch/asian-companions-san-mateo/pepsi/.

Anonimo1989
04-07-23, 13:42

https://www.misskgirl.com/copy-of-ee-1I hate to say but my experience with Cindy was disappointing. I know we have to take any photos as a reference but for me Cindy's photos were enticing enough for me to book a session. When I walk into the apt and see her behind the door, I can immediately tell she is nowhere in her 20's. She is at best in her mid to late 30's (and this was with the room being kinda dark). English is pretty much like a 3/10 so was difficult to communicate. Service was mediocre. If you've ever tried Kimmy, she's a much better experience than Cindy. However, YMMV as I believe I've seen others review Cindy in a more positive light.

SunsetMando
04-07-23, 14:11
As always the info is much appreciated!

I think I'll pass based on that info. Might have to take berry out for another spin. She was fantastic. Sooo many options out there, so TY for your info and saving me some $.

I hate to say but my experience with Cindy was disappointing. I know we have to take any photos as a reference but for me Cindy's photos were enticing enough for me to book a session. When I walk into the apt and see her behind the door, I can immediately tell she is nowhere in her 20's. She is at best in her mid to late 30's (and this was with the room being kinda dark). English is pretty much like a 3/10 so was difficult to communicate. Service was mediocre. If you've ever tried Kimmy, she's a much better experience than Cindy. However, YMMV as I believe I've seen others review Cindy in a more positive light.

I hate to say but my experience with Cindy was disappointing. I know we have to take any photos as a reference but for me Cindy's photos were enticing enough for me to book a session. When I walk into the apt and see her behind the door, I can immediately tell she is nowhere in her 20's. She is at best in her mid to late 30's (and this was with the room being kinda dark). English is pretty much like a 3/10 so was difficult to communicate. Service was mediocre. If you've ever tried Kimmy, she's a much better experience than Cindy. However, YMMV as I believe I've seen others review Cindy in a more positive light.

CallMeDad
04-07-23, 15:12
San Mateo my friend. https://asianangels.ch/asian-companions-san-mateo/pepsi/.Does anyone know if she is going to visit socal any time soon?

Rook6642
04-07-23, 15:44
Heading into town.

Been reading reviews of Yoco. Seems really hot. I'm not from the area. But used Asian Vibe in the past. But the usual girl is in Vegas right now.

Looking for a service queen. Seems Yoco is the way to go.

What say you guys??

You DM me if you want.

TIA.

Rook.

ZebraZebra
04-07-23, 16:33
I hate to say but my experience with Cindy was disappointing. I know we have to take any photos as a reference but for me Cindy's photos were enticing enough for me to book a session. When I walk into the apt and see her behind the door, I can immediately tell she is nowhere in her 20's. She is at best in her mid to late 30's (and this was with the room being kinda dark). English is pretty much like a 3/10 so was difficult to communicate. Service was mediocre. If you've ever tried Kimmy, she's a much better experience than Cindy. However, YMMV as I believe I've seen others review Cindy in a more positive light.If you like Cindy's photos, give SFK Erica a try if you haven't already, her face is very similar to the girl in Cindy's photos anf she actually looks like her photos if not better!

Christophe1
04-07-23, 17:29
Had some time so decided on a visit with Sunny and Chu. It is getting really hard to pick 2 of these girls between Sunny, Ari and Chu as they are all amazing.

They all use their real pictures. Mostly accurate except that the color or length of hair has been changed. Imo they all have nice plump asses for Asian women.

Did Pity Chu give you the pussy twerk?

MiamiHeat2020
04-07-23, 18:35
They don't need to record or spy on anything. It is more likely a crazy ass monger trying to record bros for his sexual pleasures. It's well known and there have been busts in every location WLA MW KTOWN OC. They know about this very well. It becomes an issue when there becomes a public disturbance, drugs, or violence. Or a crazy wife too has busted orgs.

If you follow street forums and AMPs, bros will be taking pics of the undercovers and coy street girl LOL. Vice isn't that dumb. They know what's up about everything. They rather be busting those crazy Casitas the gangs runs. 60-80 cfs with Latinas. Shit is real shady. They advertise on las pulgas. Text bros to stand on corners and send you real location after they spot you lol. Its wild. I was curious and I like danger but that is just as bad as those TJ girls standing outside the strip clubs. You can find more info on El Clasificado thread on this same board. They have a vice for us fools at every price tier available in LA.What happens when these organizations are busted. Has there been any mongers that go down as well or is 12 focused on shutting down the actual organization?

MiamiHeat2020
04-07-23, 18:38
I was recently seeing a provider both as a customer and as a side off work thing until one day she asked if I would rubber up for the first time. After seeing the outbreaks in her vagina I realized that she had the big H. I have since taken 3 tests and have been negative for the big H. Long story short. Lesson learned no matter how horny I am, no more BBFS. I still hobby, just bring along thin condoms. Come on guys. You know the crown condom at every place sucks. LOL.Recently saw another post about a monger getting chlamydia. Are these girls not getting tested. What's the history and track record been like with STIs with korgs?

RenKylo
04-07-23, 18:48
They don't need to record or spy on anything. It is more likely a crazy ass monger trying to record bros for his sexual pleasures. It's well known and there have been busts in every location WLA MW KTOWN OC. They know about this very well. It becomes an issue when there becomes a public disturbance, drugs, or violence. Or a crazy wife too has busted orgs.

If you follow street forums and AMPs, bros will be taking pics of the undercovers and coy street girl LOL. Vice isn't that dumb. They know what's up about everything. They rather be busting those crazy Casitas the gangs runs. 60-80 cfs with Latinas. Shit is real shady. They advertise on las pulgas. Text bros to stand on corners and send you real location after they spot you lol. Its wild. I was curious and I like danger but that is just as bad as those TJ girls standing outside the strip clubs. You can find more info on El Clasificado thread on this same board. They have a vice for us fools at every price tier available in LA.I remember a Monger created a website called dangerous faces or something and he was taking photos of the men and the apartments the girls were at and he got his ass beat by someone at one of the incalls. Once they knew who he was he deleted everything.

JungleFun
04-07-23, 19:01
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mayaa

Anyone seen her yet? She's in oc and wants to see if it's worth the time and money.

TD Leafs
04-07-23, 19:01
Just curious. Why don't they put BB info on girls? There are few well known BB upcharge girls but cup cake does not mention it.

TD Leafs
04-07-23, 19:48

Anyone seen her yet? She's in oc and wants to see if it's worth the time and money.Damn, if she looks anything like her pics I would drive down to OC.

HiKeke
04-07-23, 20:00
Recently saw another post about a monger getting chlamydia. Are these girls not getting tested. What's the history and track record been like with STIs with korgs?99.99% of bb kgirls don't get tested. If anyone tells you otherwise, they don't actually know nuthang. Only time I've seen these kgirls get tested is if they "felt" some thing was off, aka symptoms. There are few kgirls who do get tested. But thise are extremely rare and they get tested occasionally.

Ggininder
04-07-23, 20:28
I was recently seeing a provider both as a customer and as a side off work thing until one day she asked if I would rubber up for the first time. After seeing the outbreaks in her vagina I realized that she had the big H. I have since taken 3 tests and have been negative for the big H. Long story short. Lesson learned no matter how horny I am, no more BBFS. I still hobby, just bring along thin condoms. Come on guys. You know the crown condom at every place sucks. LOL.What do you mean "the outbreaks in her vagina"?

JoseMan
04-07-23, 20:32
What happens when these organizations are busted. Has there been any mongers that go down as well or is 12 focused on shutting down the actual organization?It depends on lots of factors but prostitution is the act of exchanging money for sexual acts. Specific laws and penalties will vary from state to state, but in general, even the act or attempt of offering money for sexual acts, or sexual acts for money, can result in an arrest and prostitution charges being filed. A person offering money for sexual acts, a person offering sexual acts for money, or a person acting as a middle man (pimping / pandering) may be charged with a crime, depending upon the state and county in which the offense occurred.

Most of the time, a first prostitution offense will be charged as a misdemeanor. This means that a defendant may face time in county jail, though this may be limited and may be waived in some cases. Multiple offenders or those accused of more serious versions of this crime, such as pimps or prostitution involving human trafficking or operating a prostitution business, may face felony charges. Penalties will be more serious, including the possibility of a state prison sentence and heavy fines.

One thing for sure is that if they want to harass you, they can embarrass you. If ever caught, never admit that you paid the money. Say it was consensual sex with no money exchanged. Just like movies, ask to call a criminal lawyer.

SsStuntCock
04-07-23, 20:40

Anyone seen her yet? She's in oc and wants to see if it's worth the time and money.Sally (Terra LSC) is the move IMO if a spinner kdoll is what you seek in Costa Mesa. 320 all-in is a great deal all things considered.

GoldDust58
04-07-23, 20:56
Recently saw another post about a monger getting chlamydia. Are these girls not getting tested. What's the history and track record been like with STIs with korgs?Every so often these talks come up and I respond the same. If you want to stay safe, always wear a wrapper and don't kiss anyone. If you don't it's always a risk. It's common knowledge bros. Even guys who go CFS still catch something. BBBJ, can give gono. DFK herpes. P2 P same you can catch anything. Wear a bag over you body and you'll be safe LOL. You need to realize that there are risk in seeing any girl who does this job. Less risk for those that don't BBFS but then again 95% of us here love BBFS. With risk there is reward. Yes I’ve caught something only twice since 2015. Take meds, when clear maybe a week extra for safety and I’m back at it

GoldDust58
04-07-23, 20:56
What happens when these organizations are busted. Has there been any mongers that go down as well or is 12 focused on shutting down the actual organization?Nothing will really happen. The girls are independent workers, no one forces Korean aamp girls to do this. Maybe a ticket or slap on the wrist. If they already got caught once or have a criminal record then maybe serious like deportation or green card revoked and deported. Same thing happens with street girls or massages or hotel girls etc. They just got told to get the hell out and released with a ticket. Scared girls leave, brave girls don't give a fuck. Girls that have been busted go right back to work somewhere else. Money is too good. If you were inside with her roommate, you might get a ticket or just let off the hook and scared. Depends on your criminal history too or if any proof you are a monger and not just a boyfriend visiting his Korean girlfriend LOL. Sadly all their money will be confiscated. All that dick worked money down the drain.

I know someone will bring up Seattle. Seattle was a way different situation and is an example on why us mongers should never get in their business. Especially you bros that talk about getting work pads for them LOL. Ya'll some wild bros for that. As far as Seattle, an independent non Korean ho was killed by a broke monger in one of the same buildings so eyes were on that place and girls kept working. When the korg Seattle bust did happen they couldn't charge the girls so they turned on the dudes helping them. Big news someone had to be held. If you read the stories, you will see man holes and almost scripted statements. Most of girls involved are came down norcal and Socal and some are still working in LA years after. Seattle briefly shutdown and they have new orgs now. Wheels keep turning.

ShinamotoJason
04-07-23, 21:03
Aria isn't Ari, although Ari also looks cute. Thanks.

I concur with that assessment. Ari is actually very attractive compare to most of K-Girls out there. I would also think she is one of the younger one out there.

SolarisMan
04-07-23, 21:05
Every so often these talks come up and I respond the same. If you want to stay safe, always wear a wrapper and don't kiss anyone. If you don't it's always a risk. It's common knowledge bros. Even guys who go CFS still catch something. BBBJ, can give gonorrhea. DFK will give herpes. P2P same you can catch anything. Wear a bag over you body and you'll be safe LOL. You need to realize that there are risk in seeing any girl who does this job. Less risk for those that don't BBFS but then again 95% of us here love BBFS. With risk there is reward. Yes I have caught something only twice since 2015. Take meds, when clear maybe a week extra for safety and I'm back at itIt is almost a guarantee that the BBFS girl will get a chlamydia and maybe even gonorrhea in one year span and it is very very high chance that they will get the HPV. It is the nature of the business. Having 1,000+ dicks raw in their vagina in six months span, is like playing Russian roulette.

SolarisMan
04-07-23, 21:11
Recently saw another post about a monger getting chlamydia. Are these girls not getting tested. What's the history and track record been like with STIs with korgs?Chances of getting HIV is very very low, something in realm of 1,200 to one; It is much higher chances for chlamydia and to lesser extent for gonorrhea. But getting HPV is very very high for the BBFS girls. Almost all of s do have some HPV in our body but there are few kinds of HPV that can lead to cervical cancer and that is why that the girls should do a regular pap smear in annual basis or every six months since the higher the sex, the higher chances of getting infected with HPV.

MiamiHeat2020
04-07-23, 21:42
Nothing will really happen. The girls are independent workers, no one forces Korean aamp girls to do this. Maybe a ticket or slap on the wrist. If they already got caught once or have a criminal record then maybe serious like deportation or green card revoked and deported. Same thing happens with street girls or massages or hotel girls etc. They just got told to get the hell out and released with a ticket. Scared girls leave, brave girls don't give a fuck. Girls that have been busted go right back to work somewhere else. Money is too good. If you were inside with her roommate, you might get a ticket or just let off the hook and scared. Depends on your criminal history too or if any proof you are a monger and not just a boyfriend visiting his Korean girlfriend LOL. Sadly all their money will be confiscated. All that dick worked money down the drain.

I know someone will bring up Seattle. Seattle was a way different situation and is an example on why us mongers should never get in their business. Especially you bros that talk about getting work pads for them LOL. Ya'll some wild bros for that. As far as Seattle, an independent non Korean ho was killed by a broke monger in one of the same buildings so eyes were on that place and girls kept working. When the korg Seattle bust did happen they couldn't charge the girls so they turned on the dudes helping them. Big news someone had to be held. If you read the stories, you will see man holes and almost scripted statements. Most of girls involved are came down norcal and Socal and some are still working in LA years after. Seattle briefly shutdown and they have new orgs now. Wheels keep turning.Got it ty. So unless you're actually there during the bust unlikely to get in any trouble yourself. Makes you wonder what the bookers do with the initial screening info you sent them in case those logs all come out. "Oh I just thought this was a massage service" lmao.

IronClad999
04-07-23, 21:53

Anyone seen her yet? She's in oc and wants to see if it's worth the time and money.Extra bb menu 40? Good deal LOL.

SolarisMan
04-07-23, 21:56
What happens when these organizations are busted. Has there been any mongers that go down as well or is 12 focused on shutting down the actual organization?The only time that hobbyist should be worry is if they get charged with misdemeanor and possibly a felony and their profession is in financial industry. FIRNA (Section 3 a. 39) rules are strict about felony and even a certain misdemeanor.

BbbjStan
04-07-23, 23:19
Does anyone know if she is going to visit socal any time soon?What're her rates now a days? Should be getting lower since she's getting older.

BobLove
04-08-23, 00:43
What happens when these organizations are busted. Has there been any mongers that go down as well or is 12 focused on shutting down the actual organization?If a raid were to happen, it would be more likely happen to OC than LA. Their the actually cares about crime fighting.

PlutoKiller
04-08-23, 01:04
Recently saw another post about a monger getting chlamydia. Are these girls not getting tested. What's the history and track record been like with STIs with korgs?That's a taboo topic for most on this board. Everybody gets it sooner or later. I am seeing Kgirls since 2010 and caught twice gonorrhea and twice chlamydia.

MuffDiver1000
04-08-23, 05:23

https://topangels.ch/topangel/sunny-chu/

Price: $800 BBFS.

Sunny and Chu greeted me at the door with some giggles and taking turns DFK with both. I have visited both of them multiple times so we have a good rapport with one another. They then lead me to the room and help me undress and they both drop to their knees and start a double BBBJ. It was so hot watching these two blonde Koreans on either side of my cock. It was so good I could have finished right there and been happy, but they hopped up and we moved to the shower, they cleaned me up and told me to lie down on the bed.

They come out and give some more double BBBJ. After a few minutes I wanted to taste Sunny so I told her sit on my face. Her kitty is always fresh and I love feeling her move on my face and listen to her moans while DATY. Chu then ask if I am ready, I say of course and she gets on top. Chu is tight and feels amazing. After a few minutes, Sunny moves on top and Chu gives me some more DFK. As Sunny is on top riding and moaning Chu is licking my nipples and giving me words of encouragement. Sunny tells me she wants me to cum inside, and how can I resist as I explode with CIP to finish round 1.

We lay down and chat for awhile. They offered a massage, but I really just wanted to lay there for a minute with two hot K-girls on both arms. We talk for awhile, as I rub both of them all over. After some time they beginning playing with my cock again until it is hard. Sunny ask if I am ready again, which I say of course. She starts some more BBBJ why I DATY with Chu. I can feel how eat Chu is getting and I keep going until she cums on my face. I tell Chu to lay down and start with mish with her while Sunny moves to give me some DFK. We then swapped through multiple positions between both girls. I really like how they don't wipe in between and kill the mood. I can sense I am getting short on time so I tell them to finish me off with some more BBBJ. Once again it is so hot watching those two blonde heads bobbing up and down. Eventually I finish with CIM and Chu ensures she takes every drop.

We shower again and chat for a few minutes. It sounds like Sunny may be taking the whole month of May off for vacation. If you haven't seen them yet, I would recommend getting in while Sunny is here or you may have to wait until June for her to come back.Nice review! It is a difficult to pick between those 3, you can't go wrong with either choice. Thanks for the info on Sunny. I will have to schedule with her this week before she is fully booked.

PumpNDump
04-08-23, 12:00
Saturday sfk / kbliss entertainment roster.

Erika Lovely Viki Jessica Nina.

TD Leafs
04-08-23, 12:35
If a raid were to happen, it would be more likely happen to OC than LA. Their the actually cares about crime fighting.I think it happens more often in LA than OC. You just don't hear about it.

Not too many mongers knew about kgril "paris" getting busted in downtown LA couple of yrs ago.

NooGooGee81
04-08-23, 13:02

D Songster
04-08-23, 13:17
Anyone try? Having trouble seeing any reviews. I'm about to toftt tonight but if I should stay away please be a bro and lmk.

SsStuntCock
04-08-23, 13:46
Mint starting tomorrow.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/Either dudes are sandbagging or sleeping. Anyone sample?

Felix06
04-08-23, 16:16
Can anyone update on the status of Pepsi. Where she is, how she still looks and her service? TIA.Mostly works out of town now, but does come back for other reasons. I haven't seen her advertise for a while, but I don't think it'd hurt to occasionally put in a request with the Palace booker and he might hook you up with her if she happens to be in town and opens up her schedule briefly. Her service is, in my opinion, as good as ever, but that may be YMMV; as I recall, there were a few reports last year where some felt she wasn't fully engaged, but I haven't experienced that.

Bastard Chorum
04-08-23, 23:38
Anyone try? Having trouble seeing any reviews. I'm about to toftt tonight but if I should stay away please be a bro and lmk.Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe she is Ring from before. She has multiple reviews under that name. My experience with her was just average. Someone described her proportions as Kermit-like and I would tend to agree with that.

TempletonRat
04-09-23, 00:00
For those of us denied readmission to OG Hana, who are the close or comparable providers from the usual suspects?

PumpNDump
04-09-23, 11:51
Sfk / kbliss bunnies available to play hide the peepee.

NooGooGee81
04-09-23, 13:07

Christophe1
04-09-23, 16:35
Howdy Cowboys,

I was reading the recent discussion about catching creepy crawlers and Mr. Happy was feeling a little less happy along with a big bit sad. Did I stumble into something dreadfully awful? Then I did something that I hadn't done in a long time, I touched myself, while I thought about all the wonderful LA ladies that created my paradise. Afterward, I felt 100% better and now I am back to normal, relieved that it was just a five-day build-up of no sexual escapades that needed to be released. I wouldn't dare tell others what to do with their phalluses, and with all things, there is a risk potential. From my experience Sunny, Ari, Chu, and Arianna all take full steps to maintain their freshness and there is probably a stash of medicine ready if the need arises As for me, I eat a pound of kimchi a week and drink ginger jujube tea continuously. If you are skeptical just look at all the research and studies to see if this could help you. I have only had one infection in all my life that was over 20 years ago.

Sunny / Lisa.

I have been cursed once again. Everywhere I go the sun follows me and reminds me of our times together. Sunrise and viewing the picture she sent me with her and Ari makes me long to be on my knees once again in the shower fondling their perky asses while lavishly licking on their tender mammary buds. I want to rip off their underwear with my teeth and make luv to them on top of the sheets. I will never be the same again.

Chu "got to Catch 'them All".

I want to be the very best.

Like no one ever was.

To catch them is my real test.

To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land.

Searching far and wide.

Each of Nicole's wonderlands to understand.

The power that's inside!

Chu is the first person to thank me for giving a review and thought it was cool, and a little upset that I mentioned her teeth. A smile is so important and hers is beautiful.

Be good or be good at it!

JungleFun
04-09-23, 17:58
For those of us denied readmission to OG Hana, who are the close or comparable providers from the usual suspects?If you can travel to c-132 there should be a comparable. Happy Pagan-god-Esther-aka-moon-goddess-then-incorporated-into-christianity-EASTER.

Tbtbfftb
04-09-23, 18:44
Would disagree. She is a spinner yes. So mostly short / smaller body proportions. Cute face and to me a killer body. I don't think she works too often. Which I like. Less mileage.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe she is Ring from before. She has multiple reviews under that name. My experience with her was just average. Someone described her proportions as Kermit-like and I would tend to agree with that.

Vulcan1009
04-09-23, 21:52
I wonder why no one is sharing Ina's feedbacks on BB thread and only a few in HYA thread but yet she is booked full for days on end.

Any one of you hiding this gem?? LOL.

As for the feedback so far, she is like Remi / Chanel hybrid, sultry look like Chanel with M but tits on a stick like Remi / KGLA and her newish / slow attitude.

Come on guys, tell me what's up!!

TempletonRat
04-10-23, 00:13
I think it happens more often in LA than OC. You just don't hear about it.

Not too many mongers knew about kgril "paris" getting busted in downtown LA couple of yrs ago.Which Paris? The older k ajumma also known as gold?

SolarisMan
04-10-23, 00:19
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe she is Ring from before. She has multiple reviews under that name. My experience with her was just average. Someone described her proportions as Kermit-like and I would tend to agree with that.Ring was not bad; she is pretty and very YMMV type of a girl that improved with every visit. I saw her 3 x and I had OK time on first visit and better improved sessions on the next two sessions with her.

Smiles1818
04-10-23, 05:34
What do you mean "the outbreaks in her vagina"?Sorry, I wasn't referring to HIV but the other non curable H2.

Smiles1818
04-10-23, 05:39
According to my sources, BG Mari used the alias "Carrot" before not Sunlight. There are a few old reviews posted for Carrot in OC and LA.Are you sure? I did find reviews for Carrot in LA, but none for oc. Where did you find those? I hope to see her.

Kent747
04-10-23, 11:33
Anyone try? Having trouble seeing any reviews. I'm about to toftt tonight but if I should stay away please be a bro and lmk.I saw her when she first came out in the scene and my impression was that she was pretty cute but tame in performance. More or less HYA type than a vet who will wow with service.

PumpNDump
04-10-23, 11:38
Monday sfk / kbliss listing.

Kayo4
04-10-23, 13:29
I wonder why no one is sharing Ina's feedbacks on BB thread and only a few in HYA thread but yet she is booked full for days on end.

Any one of you hiding this gem?? LOL.

As for the feedback so far, she is like Remi / Chanel hybrid, sultry look like Chanel with M but tits on a stick like Remi / KGLA and her newish / slow attitude.

Come on guys, tell me what's up!!LOL we're too busy looking at her pretty face while we pound her.

Quick rundown:

Face. Solid 8, some would probably give her 9, pretty eyes, small face, can easily pass for 20's. I wouldn't expect anyone to be disappointed walking through the door. She uses normal room lights if that's a clue for hotness for you; no need for the dark red ones to hide anything.

Body. Taller than average, long torso, skinny fat, no ass, spectacularly beautiful boobs.

Sex. Sensual. Average BBBJ; she's a grinder more than a pumper in CG; was down for anything I asked position wise; her box felt a little loose in my view, wasn't the best tbh; I suspect too much lube or she gets really wet bc she was dripping the whole time.

Kissing. Lips probably had work done, but I think it suits her well; DFK was good and intense, lots of tongue and lip biting / suction.

Chemistry. Main obstacle is she speaks absolutely no English; I wouldn't even say she has the basics down either; whispered and spoke in Korean the whole time; otherwise very happy and smiley; giggled at our lack of ability to communicate, made jokes through translator; kinda reminded me a little of Saki (I think Binna in NorCal now) as well, who also didn't speak much English but was chill and sensual.

Probably would she her again cause of her pretty face. A great option at her rate. She wouldn't be my first choice though due to her box looseness and lack of English.

TD Leafs
04-10-23, 19:12
So finally got an appt to see Ina, whenever I texted either fully booked or not much appt left.

Reminds me of Saki a lot (younger and prettier version). Pretty face and nice skinny fat body, taller than usual kgirls in LA. Nice attitude, more gentle pleasing sex.

Not much of ass or any muscle tone.

More like trophy fuck for me, her performance could be lot better though.

I'm sure she'll be busy for awhile, not a must see her again for me (wasn't really into her body or touched up face) but will see her again when she won't be so hard to book.

CStew
04-10-23, 20:02
I just saw Hana for the first time and she did not disappoint! Pretty spinner, yet also a service queen! No one mentioned her BBBJ and eye contact. I noticed other people praising Baby Yena's, but this is on the same level for me (for those of us that are average at least!

I am sad her room has red light. I doubt she needs it and I lament that I could not see her in more color; is it for us to look better for her? Haha.

She did her best to keep me engaged the entire time, switching positions so she doesn't get too tired, but going full bore for each; I won't be forgetting her for awhile, thanks for all the reviews earlier!

While I have not seen Ina, everything I've read does not point to her being a "replacement". Taller girl, bigger / firmer mm's, no English, average BJ, and if the photos are representative for the face, they certainly don't look alike. Am I missing something? Who are your top choices, Kayo?

TheAbc
04-10-23, 22:12
I just noticed today that he got banned pretty recently with his last post on 3-25-23. The only reason I bring this up because he has alot of posts. Anyone know what happened to him?

Kayo4
04-10-23, 22:19
I just saw Hana for the first time and she did not disappoint! Pretty spinner, yet also a service queen! No one mentioned her BBBJ and eye contact. I noticed other people praising Baby Yena's, but this is on the same level for me (for those of us that are average at least!

I am sad her room has red light. I doubt she needs it and I lament that I could not see her in more color; is it for us to look better for her? Haha.

She did her best to keep me engaged the entire time, switching positions so she doesn't get too tired, but going full bore for each; I won't be forgetting her for awhile, thanks for all the reviews earlier!

While I have not seen Ina, everything I've read does not point to her being a "replacement". Taller girl, bigger / firmer mm's, no English, average BJ, and if the photos are representative for the face, they certainly don't look alike. Am I missing something? Who are your top choices, Kayo?Well if we are comparing Hana and Ina, IMHO this is how they match-up:

Face: Ina
Body: Hana (I prefer her spinner body and nice ratio)
Service: Hana
Chemistry: Hana.

Hana is a professional fuckbot with a smile. I also find it endearing that she has a snack bar now, but that pretty much sums up how well she'll treat you. Ina is a different vibe, although she seems to enjoyed the sex as well. She kept grinding me after my shot and made sure I felt as good as possible, then apologized and kissed me once she had to get up, the only time she spoke English haha. She did seem a little tired at the end, so hopefully she won't get burnt out from the full schedule.

Current top 3 is Hana, Erica, and NG until Eva comes back. Then that's the only choice pour moi.

Vulcan1009
04-10-23, 22:26
I just noticed today that he got banned pretty recently with his last post on 3-25-23. The only reason I bring this up because he has alot of posts. Anyone know what happened to him?It is interesting that people actually gets banned here, I mean in a way this forum is like a taboo, but speaking of taboo inside a taboo gets banned, LOL, it amaze me.

I see some gets a warning, some gets delete, but to banned, something serious must have happened.

I wonder.

TempletonRat
04-10-23, 22:54
So finally got an appt to see Ina, whenever I texted either fully booked or not much appt left.

Reminds me of Saki a lot (younger and prettier version). Pretty face and nice skinny fat body, taller than usual kgirls in LA. Nice attitude, more gentle pleasing sex.

I'm sure she'll be busy for awhile, not a must see her again for me (wasn't really into her body or touched up face) but will see her again when she won't be so hard to book.How real are Ina's pics on the CGLA site??

TempletonRat
04-10-23, 22:59
I just noticed today that he got banned pretty recently with his last post on 3-25-23. The only reason I bring this up because he has alot of posts. Anyone know what happened to him?Wasn't he the one who retired from mongering then recently returned?

I wonder if the ban was for something we never saw. I think they ban you if you talk shit about admin?

TempletonRat
04-10-23, 23:02
It is interesting that people actually gets banned here, I mean in a way this forum is like a taboo, but speaking of taboo inside a taboo gets banned, LOL, it amaze me.

I see some gets a warning, some gets delete, but to banned, something serious must have happened.

I wonder.Time was we'd get something like this:

[Deleted by Admin].

Greetings Everyone,

DukeTopaz posted that he / she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his / her membership.

Thanks.

Vulcan1009
04-10-23, 23:08
Either dudes are sandbagging or sleeping. Anyone sample?There is another mint from MyKgirls.com with D cup, anyone sampled before?

SsStuntCock
04-10-23, 23:14
It is interesting that people actually gets banned here, I mean in a way this forum is like a taboo, but speaking of taboo inside a taboo gets banned, LOL, it amaze me.

I wonder.Hope he's not banned from any Korgs. That shit is a PITA to rebound from.

SolarisMan
04-10-23, 23:42
Well if we are comparing Hana and Ina, IMHO this is how they match-up:

Current top 3 is Hana, Erica, and NG until Eva comes back. Then that's the only choice pour moi.Hana is one of the first group of girls that I saw in business; I see her 3 x and each session got better. I did not see her again and I don't plan a repeat visit.

Erica, I also saw 3 x and she was always so-so for me with an advantage of very pretty face.

Eva, I also saw 3 x and her advantage is her sculpt body. I had good time one 1st session, so-so time on 2nd session and not good time at all with her on 3rd session. She swings in performance like a Hot and Cold water faucet. And since, I don't repeat anyone more than 3 x, I don't get hang up on WHY it happened.

FiatVoluptas
04-11-23, 00:29

I wonder.Check his post from 9-10-22 where he said he was officially retiring. I thought that would induce an automatic closing of his profile. Maybe it got past admin that he was still posting after announcing he was no longer going to post.

StudBucket
04-11-23, 01:29
Hello There,

I saw Kimmy couple of weeks ago, as the booker recommended her and Berry for curvier, with slightly larger cleavage than the others. She was very friendly, had a great attitude, but her English was very limited. Her looks are about a 7, good but not hot young Asian. Definitely the pictures posted on the website are not her. Her body was okay; she had large C man mades, and you can slightly see the scars on the bottom of her boobs. Her ass has a weird shape, not flat, not curvy, but it drops. Her profile says she is 23 but she looks more like 28-30 yrs old. Nonetheless, she gives a great BJ, and constantly likes to deep throat. I literally had to motion her, work her way onto me or she would not have stop blowing me or I would have lost my load, LOL. She moves good, and takes direction well. Overall her performance is a solid 8. Not sure if I would repeat being that her body, face, and age are just good to average. But, it was still worth taking her for a spin once, I was still left with a smile. YMMV.

MiamiHeat2020
04-11-23, 01:56
Interesting you both said skinny fat. Can you guys or someone else who has seen Ina share a google image link to another body that is representative of what you mean? Thanks!

I'm sure she'll be busy for awhile, not a must see her again for me (wasn't really into her body or touched up face) but will see her again when she won't be so hard to book.

LOL we're too busy looking at her pretty face while we pound her.

Quick rundown:

Face. Solid 8, some would probably give her 9, pretty eyes, small face, can easily pass for 20's. I wouldn't expect anyone to be disappointed walking through the door. She uses normal room lights if that's a clue for hotness for you; no need for the dark red ones to hide anything.

Body. Taller than average, long torso, skinny fat, no ass, spectacularly beautiful boobs.

Sex. Sensual. Average BBBJ; she's a grinder more than a pumper in CG; was down for anything I asked position wise; her box felt a little loose in my view, wasn't the best tbh; I suspect too much lube or she gets really wet bc she was dripping the whole time.

Christophe1
04-11-23, 10:46
I just noticed today that he got banned pretty recently with his last post on 3-25-23. The only reason I bring this up because he has alot of posts. Anyone know what happened to him?Icarus.

He got too close to the sun and his wings got burned. The Admins are no joke. I am surprised that when I gotten into my fight mode that I haven't been banned and am learning to behave better. Poor Jack was a little bitter and lost his senses, probably got to close to a K hottie, can't blame him, and things didn't work out. I think he was relieved but it is a tough road to overcome one's feelings. One thing he seemed to suggest in his last posts was to see them and leave them and go on with your life. Famous last words that should be enshrined in the temple of wisdom.

What man can resist the temptation of women who have the power to make you happy and feel good, one hour at a time? Haha. Seriously, all the time I heard Ari in the room with gentlemen and they were laughing and happy as two peas in a pod they are so charming and everyday work on perfecting their service and sales skills. The economy is about to go to shit and this is the way for them.

Hello There,

I saw Kimmy couple of weeks ago, as the booker recommended her and Berry for curvier, with slightly larger cleavage than the others.She was very friendly, had a great attitude, but her English was very limited.Her looks are about a 7, good but not hot young Asian. Definitely the pictures posted on the website are not her. Her body was okay; she had large C man mades, and you can slightly see the scars on the bottom of her boobs. Her ass has a weird shape, not flat, not curvy, but it drops. Her profile says she is 23 but she looks more like 28-30 yrs old.Nonetheless, she gives a great BJ, and constantly likes to deep throat. I literally had to motion her, work her way onto me or she would not have stop blowing me or I would have lost my load, LOL. She moves good, and takes direction well. Overall her performance is a solid 8. Not sure if I would repeat being that her body, face, and age are just good to average. But, it was still worth taking her for a spin once, I was still left with a smile. YMMV.Did you get a video? Jk. This Kimmy?

https://topangels.ch/topangel/kimmy/

Those are her pictures. You were spot on about her butt. She has so much potential there butt it's not going to fight gravity all alone. Her breast felt so real to me that I am suprised you saw scars and perhaps it is a different Kimmy because I never felt even 10 year softened MMs that felt so soft and cushiony.

SolarisMan
04-11-23, 11:04
Icarus.

What man can resist the temptation of women who have the power to make you happy and feel good, one hour at a time? Haha. Seriously, all the time I heard Ari in the room with gentlemen and they were laughing and happy as two peas in a pod they are so charming and everyday work on perfecting their service and sales skills. The economy is about to go to shit and this is the way for them.Icarus. The Greek Mythology! Have not heard that in a while.

Best advice to everyone in situation like that is to: "Let go of where you've been and let your heart beat again. The past is a place for reference, not a place of residence."

When you are done with you deed, leave every feeling behind after your one hour session and never try to get engaged with whom you just visit for one hour: That road will lead you to Perdition in a long run.

PumpNDump
04-11-23, 11:54
Tuesday rollcall sfk / kbliss.

NooGooGee81
04-11-23, 12:05
Nina. Lovely. Viki.

Dotum34
04-11-23, 15:05
Hey guys, new to the LA area as I just moved here not too long ago. Was wondering if there were any K girl agencies that don't require references? I've mostly stuck to AMPs and a few independents from where I'm from and HP wasn't really a thing so no activity on there.

For the sake of contributing though while asking for something right off the bat I have some info. The Sabai place on Lincoln next to the Dominoes on Lincoln I've been to, the first time I went there was a good experience, don't remember her name but she was hot and was CFS. The other 2 times I've been there I had some old lady that came in the room and only offered HJ no FS which I wasn't interested in with them anyways. Healing Hands Spa in Beverly Hills I went to and while they only offer HJ typically I assume, the girl there asked if I had a condom and that I could come see her for FS if I did, although this might be a YMMV thing.

Dotum34
04-11-23, 15:26
Hey guys,

Just moved to LA not too long ago. Was wondering if there are any K girl agencies that don't require references. I've usually stuck to AMPs and independents so don't have any references, HP isn't popular where I'm from either so no activity on there.

For the sake of contributing as well I have some info on some places mentioned here that might be useful for some. The Sabai place on Lincoln next to the Dominoes: I've been there 3 times, the first time was good and the girl was hot prob early to mid 30's CFS. Other 2 times I've been there I had an old lady come in for massage and offer a HJ but no FS which I wasn't interested in with them anyways, maybe I just got unlucky those other 2 times because I did see 1 or 2 other hot girls walking around but maybe they were busy. The other one is Healing Hands Spa in Beverly Hills, I assume this is typically a HJ only spot but the girl there offered it to me but asked if I had a condom because they don't offer FS, she said I could come back if I wanted to for FS if I brought a condom, but this might be a YMMV thing.

Stonkz
04-11-23, 15:50
Interesting you both said skinny fat. Can you guys or someone else who has seen Ina share a google image link to another body that is representative of what you mean? Thanks!She is not skinny fat. She is actually skinny but not toned. Her body is basically average with the exception of her big tits. When you see her physique, its nice, but if she was toned she would be even better. Skinny fat is when you are normal weight but have a high body fat percentage. Theres no way she's skinny fat or else she would have a belly or a fat ass, which she has neither. Her face is her best attribute imo. And basically no english. Need translator.

NooGooGee81
04-11-23, 16:25
Nana starting tomorrow.

153 cm.

C-Cup.

PaleMan
04-11-23, 17:42
Eunji is back in USA. I don't know if she's going to work again but she's here.Any more information on Eunji? She was my ATF and I'll rejoice if she's back.

TheAbc
04-11-23, 17:54
Any more information on Eunji? She was my ATF and I'll rejoice if she's back.For the past few years when I find a girl I like, they always leave relevantly early and give no notice if they will ever return with no modes of contact. It saddens me a little but it's the fickle nature of this business. If the quality girls were more abundant, I don't think this would be much of an issue. Out of all the people I've seen, only a few I truly liked and the rest were not memorable to me. The only ones who are still around are the veterans who couldn't quit this business for whatever their reason was.

TheAbc
04-11-23, 18:01
Icarus.

He got too close to the sun and his wings got burned. The Admins are no joke. I am surprised that when I gotten into my fight mode that I haven't been banned and am learning to behave better. Poor Jack was a little bitter and lost his senses, probably got to close to a K hottie, can't blame him, and things didn't work out. I think he was relieved but it is a tough road to overcome one's feelings. One thing he seemed to suggest in his last posts was to see them and leave them and go on with your life. Famous last words that should be enshrined in the temple of wisdom.

What man can resist the temptation of women who have the power to make you happy and feel good, one hour at a time? Haha. Seriously, all the time I heard Ari in the room with gentlemen and they were laughing and happy as two peas in a pod they are so charming and everyday work on perfecting their service and sales skills. The economy is about to go to shit and this is the way for them.

Did you get a video? Jk. This Kimmy?

https://topangels.ch/topangel/kimmy/

Those are her pictures. You were spot on about her butt. She has so much potential there butt it's not going to fight gravity all alone. Her breast felt so real to me that I am suprised you saw scars and perhaps it is a different Kimmy because I never felt even 10 year softened MMs that felt so soft and cushiony.It's hard to find out what happened but just speculation. There's no official word on his banishment as the admins here give public warnings then a final ban message with their account. He seemed to have struggled about quitting (sorta like me) but I'm not as invested into it as much as he was. I did get hints that he was involved personally with someone in the business but never told me any details so I didn't think much of it. What can you do when all you get are vague hints of something? I don't have the patience or mental energy to waste these days on things such as this.

SolarisMan
04-11-23, 18:02
She is not skinny fat. She is actually skinny but not toned. Her body is basically average with the exception of her big tits. When you see her physique, it's nice, but if she was toned she would be even better. Skinny fat is when you are normal weight but have a high body fat percentage. Theres no way she's skinny fat or else she would have a belly or a fat ass, which she has neither. Her face is her best attribute imo. And basically no english. Need translator.Essentially what you are saying is that she needs to hit the gym 3-4 times a week.

Stonkz
04-11-23, 20:02
Essentially what you are saying is that she needs to hit the gym 3-4 times a week.Well right now she's just like any other skinny girl who doesn't go to the gym. But yeah if she wants to be her best she needs to go to the gym LOL.

LARckr720
04-11-23, 21:58
Well right now she's just like any other skinny girl who doesn't go to the gym. But yeah if she wants to be her best she needs to go to the gym LOL.When is a kgirl escort going find time for that if she's working 6 days a week seeing guys from 10 to 10.

Vulcan1009
04-11-23, 21:59
Well right now she's just like any other skinny girl who doesn't go to the gym. But yeah if she wants to be her best she needs to go to the gym LOL.Well, 1st of all, them big titis got my attention, and 2nd of all, she is not skinny to the bone like Remi, so in a way, already a good combination of body with that face yall talking about and the can do attitude. Going to sample her soon and will report back with a full report. To be honest, how many skinny girl works out? Most girls workout because they have to, so if you are already skinny, you really don't need to, just eat healthy and be active, pun intended as being actively fucking, LOL.

What I would focus is going to be on her attitude and services. Chemistry, willingness and responsiveness. All legions who came out on top were mostly by service, not looks.

Well, wish me luck.

Vulcan1009
04-11-23, 22:05
When is a kgirl escort going find time for that if she's working 6 days a week seeing guys from 10 to 10.She is working out with everyone, I get 6 pack and biceps just by fucking in mish and doggy, so if she did squads on CG goes up and down, or rock front and back, that's 6 pack in near future, toned legs and ass. Fucking is totally a work out for sure.

Stonkz
04-11-23, 22:14
When is a kgirl escort going find time for that if she's working 6 days a week seeing guys from 10 to 10.Well you got a point LOL. But there are kgirls who do work out in the am and you can tell. Elle and eva for example.

Vulcan1009
04-11-23, 22:51
If he is not banned from the forum, then I'm sure he will be back in the summer, just seeing girls walking on the street with tank top, shorts or mini skirt and them tits popping out and sweaty, yeah. He will be back. The money I would spend on a gf I rather spend on a kgirl with no drama or fights or things to do FOR her, why not.

Tried cold turkey for a couple of month but to what ends? If I still don't see anyone I would care to date let alone taking care of them on my own free time and my money, why bother quitting?

Sex is a human nature and you need it one way or another, 5 finger princess can only last so long before you want the real thing, LOL.

Jkim7432
04-11-23, 23:25
Is providing driver license to agency safe? Will it be exposed in any way such as linking you to their agency, identity theft, pregnancy etc.

SolarisMan
04-11-23, 23:29
If he is not banned from the forum, then I'm sure he will be back in the summer, just seeing girls walking on the street with tank top, shorts or mini skirt and them tits popping out and sweaty, yeah. He will be back. The money I would spend on a gf I rather spend on a kgirl with no drama or fights or things to do FOR her, why not.

Tried cold turkey for a couple of month but to what ends? If I still don't see anyone I would care to date let alone taking care of them on my own free time and my money, why bother quitting?

Sex is a human nature and you need it one way or another, 5 finger princess can only last so long before you want the real thing, LOL.Well, the secret sauce is to do a cum and run with K-girl and then take a civilian GF to a nice dinner date and nice trip once in a while for a companionship. I have not been able to find a GF that I like to travel with but I do have an attractive 38 years old civilian that we hang out once in a while. She is so cool that sometimes I wish she was providing too; it would have been great combo.

To each their own, in general any women (K-girl brand, doctor brand, lawyer brand, CPA brand, engineer brand) on a long term relationship equals to drama and headache And that is why K-girls are attractive; it is like a cheap rental car that you can return to terminal at any time.

KisMetGeek
04-11-23, 23:34
I got time to meet with one girl in my trip to LA next week. If you could only meet with one, which girl would you pick?

Seems like a lot of fellow LA mongers like Erica from SFK. Is she the one I should meet for my short LA trip?

SolarisMan
04-11-23, 23:50
Well you got a point LOL. But there are kgirls who do work out in the am and you can tell. Elle and eva for example.I always wondered about those two bodies! I think Elle is a bit too thin and Eva body is nice; I would say that she is more proportionate. You can tell that those two put some work in maintaining their office appearance in a proper form.

There are two former K-Girls that I saw in 2018 that had an outstanding bodies. I asked one of them on what she does for workout and her response was "Pilate reformer".

SsStuntCock
04-12-23, 00:05
If he is not banned from the forum, then I'm sure he will be back in the summer, just seeing girls walking on the street with tank top, shorts or mini skirt and them tits popping out and sweaty, yeah. He will be back.Let's hope so. And yet his departure makes me think of others that have come and gone -literally and figuratively- much too soon. For some of this may be difficult to process, and may benefit from a proper closure like surfers do in paddle-outs. That is, a floating memorial held in the ocean where surfers honor someone they cherished.

NintyNine
04-12-23, 00:54
These girls with flat untoned ass can easily work on it during their down time between customers. No gym required.

Just lie face down on the bed, and do reverse leg lift. Will tighten up the glutes.

Boys, show them how it's done next time, so we can all have Kgirls with nice ass.

Shonny Jins
04-12-23, 02:04
Hey gents, just wanted to chime in on Ina.

Pics are her, but touched up. Most accurate photos would probably be the black outfit and the yellow plaid outfit. Several have said that she has pretty a face, but personally, I only consider her cute. Pretty to me is like Jazmin's face, but to each their own. Body, I think is better than photos, she's more slender (which I prefer). I agree that she is regular skinny, just not toned. Good sized tits, not Remi big though. She's probably late 20's, early 30's.

She doesn't speak any English. So it was hard to communicate with her.

Service / skill wise, she's friendly and has a smile on her face the whole time. BBBJ was a little weak at first, but got better as it went on. It felt like one of my "bust fast" days though, so I had to stop her just as it was getting really good. Switched to DATY and she responded well to it. I went at it for awhile, so she seemed a little spent after. So then I went to town in missionary. She seems to enjoy sex and wanted me to go as deep as I could.

I get the sense that your experience would get better with repeat visits and would recommend her to Korean speakers and maybe people who don't care to chat. Personally, I might repeat if any of my favorites aren't available, but I wouldn't be upset if she up and left either.

SleeperPleasur
04-12-23, 02:20
Hello again,

I'm having a tough time on who to choose between these 3, I have been researching on reviews about them, and so far it seems Ari is the real deal especially on how much of a spinner she is, although sunny as well has decent reviews, as for Nixie well. I got caught in the pics and how recent reviews of her accurate pictures are.

But I had to ask. A pm would do as well.

Thanks.

Member #2210
04-12-23, 02:26
Well, 1st of all, them big titis got my attention, and 2nd of all, she is not skinny to the bone like Remi, so in a way, already a good combination of body with that face yall talking about and the can do attitude. Going to sample her soon and will report back with a full report. To be honest, how many skinny girl works out? Most girls workout because they have to, so if you are already skinny, you really don't need to, just eat healthy and be active, pun intended as being actively fucking, LOL.

What I would focus is going to be on her attitude and services. Chemistry, willingness and responsiveness. All legions who came out on top were mostly by service, not looks.

Well, wish me luck.I saw Ina and she's not skinny, she's just right (and surely not chubby, I hate chubby girls, esp. ones with chunky legs). Even Remi I don't think is really skinny, she's just very slender. Now, Viki to me is skinny.

SsStuntCock
04-12-23, 03:41
Even Remi I don't think is really skinny, she's just very slender.I never thought Remi was skinny either. To refer to her as a "stick" (ie TOAS) is an exaggeration at best, pejorative at worst. I save those extreme descriptors for girls whose bones (eg ribs, pelvis) are clearly evident beneath their skin, due to a minimal layer of muscle or fat covering them.

MistaPig
04-12-23, 11:26
Booked Wonyi at Melo's Playground after seeing the bb special price.

She said Wonyi might only offer the special price for a week or two.

Sweet girl, enjoyed, lots of energy.

Young girls with bb special price is always a good one. Haha.

KisMetGeek
04-12-23, 11:40
I'm visiting SoCal next week and think she looks hot based on the pictures from the site. Does anyone have experience with her?

SunsetMando
04-12-23, 12:04
I haven't seen Nixie. But if I'm picking, I would pick Sunny.

Hello again,

I'm having a tough time on who to choose between these 3, I have been researching on reviews about them, and so far it seems Ari is the real deal especially on how much of a spinner she is, although sunny as well has decent reviews, as for Nixie well. I got caught in the pics and how recent reviews of her accurate pictures are.

Thanks.

PumpNDump
04-12-23, 12:37
Humpday roundup sfk / kbliss. New girl nana listed.

Erika Lovely Viki Jessica Nina Nana.

NooGooGee81
04-12-23, 12:59
Nina. Viki. Lovely. Nana.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/

HiKeke
04-12-23, 13:29
These girls with flat untoned ass can easily work on it during their down time between customers. No gym required.

Just lie face down on the bed, and do reverse leg lift. Will tighten up the glutes.

Boys, show them how it's done next time, so we can all have Kgirls with nice ass.Speaking of an ass. I think Hana has a juicy ass for a kgirl.

SolarisMan
04-12-23, 16:04

Boys, show them how it's done next time, so we can all have Kgirls with nice ass.I think you are referring to some workout like this (I think this insta model has an ass to die for).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj904tAp8xz/

SolarisMan
04-12-23, 16:09
I will be posting on a new girl who is new to OC scene but apparently she is the hottest commodity in the town that she used to work before. A friend of mine told me that she is hot body and hot face and he has seen her six times in three week. Her first day is tomorrow and I have booked a spot for tomorrow.

I will promise not to sandbag her info if she is real deal and disclose the name but now for now.

Time to inject some new blood rather than citing all the recycle inventories.

JonathonJammer
04-12-23, 16:19
So I have not had the chance to enjoy the Korean BBFS scene. There's no better feeling than raw dogging a provider and was hoping to jump into this scene. Any advice for me would be appreciated. I am Mexican / American so don't know if that puts me at a disadvantage or are they open to who they see. If anyone could let me know who is a for sure thing BBFS and how would I go about setting this up. Age, looks, and service is probably what I'm curious about. I mean age is not a deal breaker but obviously I don't want to see a 70 year old hag with no ass or tits LOL and a dead fish even if it is BBFS. Thanks in advance and you can PM me if needed.

Christophe1
04-12-23, 16:28
It's hard to find out what happened but just speculation. There's no official word on his banishment as the admins here give public warnings then a final ban message with their account. He seemed to have struggled about quitting (sorta like me) but I'm not as invested into it as much as he was. I did get hints that he was involved personally with someone in the business but never told me any details so I didn't think much of it. What can you do when all you get are vague hints of something? I don't have the patience or mental energy to waste these days on things such as this.Roger that, sir.

For those that don't know a person can get a series of infractions that may culminate into being banned. I am moderated and my post need to go through moderation and be vetted by Admin. I probably have at least 3 infractions so skating on thin ice. My second infraction resulted in losing my moderation of this thread as punishment. Since this is one of the most exquisite corpes on the subject and this thread is highly successful because of our brothers and sisters in the fight, I lost it! In my HYA GIrls post poor Jack was just an expression but not to imply the same.

BootyWatcher69
04-12-23, 17:19
Hello again,

Thanks.Ari was great, going to see her again. I paid up charge bb price, great kisser & rider, & at one point she latched her mouth on my ass hole similar to Pepsi.

TheWhiteDenzel
04-12-23, 17:20
I saw Ina and she's not skinny, she's just right (and surely not chubby, I hate chubby girls, esp. ones with chunky legs). Even Remi I don't think is really skinny, she's just very slender. Now, Viki to me is skinny.You don't know skinny until you've been with Japanese Ami. Literally a "fucking" skeleton with skin. And for some reason, it's hot to me.

Jkim7432
04-12-23, 17:34
Is it safe to send driver license for verification? Will it be used maliciously to connect you to their agency, pregnancy or identity theft.

TheAbc
04-12-23, 17:56
So I have not had the chance to enjoy the Korean BBFS scene. There's no better feeling than raw dogging a provider and was hoping to jump into this scene. Any advice for me would be appreciated. I am Mexican / American so don't know if that puts me at a disadvantage or are they open to who they see. If anyone could let me know who is a for sure thing BBFS and how would I go about setting this up. Age, looks, and service is probably what I'm curious about. I mean age is not a deal breaker but obviously I don't want to see a 70 year old hag with no ass or tits LOL and a dead fish even if it is BBFS. Thanks in advance and you can PM me if needed.I don't believe your race will be any issue. I've only heard of "brothers" here and there have issues but they seem to get in as well. For who is certain BBFS, it's blatantly listed on each girl's posting. Some girls will have an upcharge of usually $100 more, some less and some offer it inclusive of the appointment. I can get into specifics, but you would probably best browse on what place accepts you. Go here for a quick list of agencies.

https://rentry.co/la_bbfs

Text them and wait for a reply. YMMV on who gets back to you and the time frame. People suggest to be patient as some are just slow for some reason to reach back. When they do, they will give you the standard message of age / race / references. Since you don't have references, they will ask you for I'd, pay stub, and some other sensitive info.

Most of these girls are in their 30's or 40's. There are no GILFS here.

RenKylo
04-12-23, 18:11
So I have not had the chance to enjoy the Korean BBFS scene. There's no better feeling than raw dogging a provider and was hoping to jump into this scene. Any advice for me would be appreciated. I am Mexican / American so don't know if that puts me at a disadvantage or are they open to who they see. If anyone could let me know who is a for sure thing BBFS and how would I go about setting this up. Age, looks, and service is probably what I'm curious about. I mean age is not a deal breaker but obviously I don't want to see a 70 year old hag with no ass or tits LOL and a dead fish even if it is BBFS. Thanks in advance and you can PM me if needed.You're good. I been seeing Kgirls since 2013 and never had an issue. Actually had girls excited to meet someone like us asking if I am "mexshicon" ask if I like spicy food. It's actually pretty cute when they do. I have gotten several personal phone numbers from kgirls before.

MistaPig
04-12-23, 18:13
Is it safe to send driver license for verification? Will it be used maliciously to connect you to their agency, pregnancy or identity theft.No it's to make sure you are not a popo.

MistaPig
04-12-23, 18:15
Booked Wonyi at Melo's Playground after seeing the bb special price.

She said Wonyi might only offer the special price for a week or two.

Sweet girl, enjoyed, lots of energy.

Young girls with bb special price is always a good one. Haha.LOL. Typo.

It's Wonyi, not Wonky. Sorry gents.

My fat finger problems.

DigiPromoGuy
04-12-23, 20:48
So I have not had the chance to enjoy the Korean BBFS scene. There's no better feeling than raw dogging a provider and was hoping to jump into this scene. Any advice for me would be appreciated. I am Mexican / American so don't know if that puts me at a disadvantage or are they open to who they see. If anyone could let me know who is a for sure thing BBFS and how would I go about setting this up. Age, looks, and service is probably what I'm curious about. I mean age is not a deal breaker but obviously I don't want to see a 70 year old hag with no ass or tits LOL and a dead fish even if it is BBFS. Thanks in advance and you can PM me if needed.Just need to get verified by the booker. Each Booker has a criteria for verification. Some more stringent than others.

SsStuntCock
04-12-23, 21:13
I will be posting on a new girl who is new to OC scene but apparently she is the hottest commodity in the town that she used to work before. A friend of mine told me that she is hot body and hot face and he has seen her six times in three week. Her first day is tomorrow and I have booked a spot for tomorrow.

I will promise not to sandbag her info if she is real deal and disclose the name but now for now.

Time to inject some new blood rather than citing all the recycle inventories.

If you're talkin about Ms. Ka from SDAG then I'm here for it, which I why I posted a couple weeks back on the HYA thread for LA & OC. Theres nothing like the feeling of fresh young pussy, aching to be broken in and inseminated. The pouty look on her face when she grinds her cervix on your cock and succumbs to your will is priceless.

But don't sleep on Sally CG either. IMO worth the trip from LA at 320 bb, if a spinner kdoll is what you seek. Her hair may be a little frizzy, but as Jo Koy would say, everything else is “Cherry Brah. Fuckin cherry Brah. Lifted.”

ZebraZebra
04-13-23, 01:33
I decided to try Ina today since Erica wasn't available.

She was fully booked until afternoon so I went for the half hour, 300, since I had work later.

Got rung in 5 minutes late, but the session was not rushed at all, in fact I had to initiate the post shower.

She has nice manmade tits on par with Remi, as others have said.

Speaks near zero English, but interestingly enough she does speak some Chinese, (like Erica), so I communicated with her that way, although a real-time conversational translator may help too.

Her face looks nothing like the pictures, but in my opinion she looks even hotter. She looks a LOT like Michi Truong, an Instagram influencer.

Like others have said, her DFK is quite deep and juicy.

The view of her abs and waist in cowgirl is nice. She's skinny and tall, about 5'5 , and has a few tattoos.

DFK, BBBJ with some DT, then cowgirl and missionary until I creampied her and we chatted for a bit. I had to initiate the post shower as I didn't want to go past the allotted time. She definitely didn't watch the clock.

Overall, pretty good service, and very hot looks. Her face and body alone is hot enough for me to repeat.

Not sure about her age but I think she said she was year of the cow, which would put her at either 25 or 38. I definitely think she is 25.

SuperMan333
04-13-23, 07:21
I decided to try Ina today since Erica wasn't available.

She was fully booked until afternoon so I went for the half hour, 300, since I had work later.

Got rung in 5 minutes late, but the session was not rushed at all, in fact I had to initiate the post shower.

She has nice manmade tits on par with Remi, as others have said.

Speaks near zero English, but interestingly enough she does speak some Chinese, (like Erica), so I communicated with her that way, although a real-time conversational translator may help too.

Her face looks nothing like the pictures, but in my opinion she looks even hotter. She looks a LOT like Michi Truong, an Instagram influencer.

Like others have said, her DFK is quite deep and juicy.

The view of her abs and waist in cowgirl is nice. She's skinny and tall, about 5'5 , and has a few tattoos.

DFK, BBBJ with some DT, then cowgirl and missionary until I creampied her and we chatted for a bit. I had to initiate the post shower as I didn't want to go past the allotted time. She definitely didn't watch the clock.

Overall, pretty good service, and very hot looks. Her face and body alone is hot enough for me to repeat.

Not sure about her age but I think she said she was year of the cow, which would put her at either 25 or 38. I definitely think she is 25.Does she really look like her LOL? That instagram influencer is the fiancé of someone I use to work with. Never thought her instagram would get posted here lmao.

ZebraZebra
04-13-23, 08:05
Does she really look like her LOL? That instagram influencer is the fianc of someone I use to work with. Never thought her instagram would get posted here lmao.

Yeah she really does look like her LOL. Ina is maybe skinnier in the face though. Alot of makeup but still hot. When describing kgirls I always try to think of someone that resembles them whether it be a kpop idol, JAV actress, IG influencer, etc. I don't watch many dramas so I don't know korean actresses many unfortunately.

It's like how SFK Erica kind of looks like the Tik Tok influencer, Helen Peng, but more Korean.

Also, Ina maintains eye contact which is really hot. I'd definitely see her again.

I also think she kind of looks like an Asian version of Jessica Beal.

ZebraZebra
04-13-23, 08:06
On another topic, how do you guys cum from BBBJs? Almost every review I read has something along the lines of "She started a BBBJ at the edge of the bed and I had to stop her as it was too good and I was about to blow my load". I can't for the life of me come from a BBBJ with very rare exceptions, usually the provider has to increase the intensity and speed but kgirls rarely do this unless they are intentionally trying to get you to cum from a BBBJ. But usually the BBBJ is foreplay before sex. And I don't masturbate like a demon to the point where my dick is desensitized or anything. I can still cum from CFS pretty easily. The other day my ATF, Asia, was on all fours with her head bobbing up and down my cock and her finger up my ass massaging my prostate for a good 10-15 minutes and I still couldn't cum, but CFS was easy cum no problem. I'm young, under 30 and in great shape. How do I cum from BBBJs? I want to experience it, must feel amazing to have an orgasm while a kgirl is blowing you.

Sorry had to post twice because my post was too long apparently and wouldn't go thru.

Scraggy
04-13-23, 08:38
Fear about the verification requirement comes up frequently. Has anyone actually ever heard about the info being used for blackmail or other badness? I have been in this game for a long time and never had. That being said, when I've used a provider or agency that has my details, I don't think I'm going to take a chance and get nasty on reviews if there's a possibility they could connect me with the review.

Is it safe to send driver license for verification? Will it be used maliciously to connect you to their agency, pregnancy or identity theft.

Member #6571
04-13-23, 11:40
Fear about the verification requirement comes up frequently. Has anyone actually ever heard about the info being used for blackmail or other badness? I have been in this game for a long time and never had. That being said, when I've used a provider or agency that has my details, I don't think I'm going to take a chance and get nasty on reviews if there's a possibility they could connect me with the review.There's no way I would ever send personal information. There's plenty of pussy to go around, so why take the risk? Wouldn't do it even if it was Halle Berry herself, well. On Second thought. Nah! I still wouldn't do it! Don't want to go home after dumping buckets of cum thinking. What if she sells my info on the dark net? Or worse shows up to my doorstep or worse, office! They're so many ways it could go wrong and just think, you've handed your personal info to someone who gets banged for a living and has a handler, a handler who himself has a handler!

PumpNDump
04-13-23, 11:48
Thursday sfk / kbliss roster.

HiKeke
04-13-23, 12:07
On another topic, how do you guys cum from BBBJs? Almost every review I read has something along the lines of "She started a BBBJ at the edge of the bed and I had to stop her as it was too good and I was about to blow my load". I can't for the life of me come from a BBBJ with very rare exceptions, usually the provider has to increase the intensity and speed but kgirls rarely do this unless they are intentionally trying to get you to cum from a BBBJ. But usually the BBBJ is foreplay before sex. And I don't masturbate like a demon to the point where my dick is desensitized or anything. I can still cum from CFS pretty easily. The other day my ATF, Asia, was on all fours with her head bobbing up and down my cock and her finger up my ass massaging my prostate for a good 10-15 minutes and I still couldn't cum, but CFS was easy cum no problem. I'm young, under 30 and in great shape. How do I cum from BBBJs? I want to experience it, must feel amazing to have an orgasm while a kgirl is blowing you..Perhaps an early stage of ED? Go see your doctor and not the forum.

GoofyPanda
04-13-23, 14:00
Have anyone seen Sophia lately?

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/sophia

She went to OC for a while with Ca-KDoll then I saw she is back with SAG in west L. A.

Can anyone confirm she is in L. A or OC?

Thank you.

SolarisMan
04-13-23, 14:25
If you're talkin about Ms. Ka from SDAG then I'm here for it, which I why I posted a couple weeks back on the HYA thread for LA & OC. Theres nothing like the feeling of fresh young pussy, aching to be broken in and inseminated. The pouty look on her face when she grinds her cervix on your cock and succumbs to your will is priceless.

But don't sleep on Sally CG either. IMO worth the trip from LA at 320 bb, if a spinner kdoll is what you seek. Her hair may be a little frizzy, but as Jo Koy would say, everything else is Cherry Brah. Fuckin cherry Brah. Lifted.Just saw Jamey (Ms. Ka of San Diego) - She is a sweetheart and BB friendly lady and will be at OC for a very short period of time.

Who would like her?

Anyone who likes Allie attitude and Allie Service. She is on a spinner side and definitely over 35, maybe even low 40 but she is still attractive woman. Her body is nice, toned and proportionate and her attitude is stellar. She delivers with enthusiasm and she is not as young as Erika. She ranks higher than Mini, Remi, Nina and Allie in face but ranking someone look is such a god damn subjective issue. Jamey's body is better than all of the mentioned one, but maybe by a notch only. She looks more Vietnamese than Korean if you ask me but she is definitely Korean though.

She treats you with a great attitude from start to finish.

SleeperPleasur
04-13-23, 14:53

She went to OC for a while with Ca-KDoll then I saw she is back with SAG in west L. A.

Thank you.Yeah the pics are kind of accurate, although she might look a bit older, not sure. Last I saw her was about. A year or 2 ago? I forgot but body wise yeah, her tits are accurate.

Kent747
04-13-23, 15:27
Yeah she really does look like her LOL. Ina is maybe skinnier in the face though. Alot of makeup but still hot. When describing kgirls I always try to think of someone that resembles them whether it be a kpop idol, JAV actress, IG influencer, etc. I don't watch many dramas so I don't know korean actresses many unfortunately.

It's like how SFK Erica kind of looks like the Tik Tok influencer, Helen Peng, but more Korean.

Also, Ina maintains eye contact which is really hot. I'd definitely see her again.

I also think she kind of looks like an Asian version of Jessica Beal.When I saw first saw Ina, she did not have as much makeup on. She had big fake eye lashes and more caked face on my second time around. Personally I thought she looked hotter on my first visit.

SolarisMan
04-13-23, 15:53
When I saw first saw Ina, she did not have as much makeup on. She had big fake eye lashes and more caked face on my second time around. Personally I thought she looked hotter on my first visit.Truth to be told! But sometimes when you dig really deep and see some of these K-Hotties without a makeup or very little makeup, you immediately want to run to the review boards and reduce their look rating digit by 1 or 2 points: All the sudden the "Really Hot (8)" is more like "Nice (6)" and God forbid if you were giving them "6" with all those make up. And I honestly don't get the big fake eye lashes for their trick pad! That is more suited for Karaoke bar girls.

BbbjStan
04-13-23, 16:02
Do why'all think it's worth seeing Erika? There's so many mixed reviews besides her looks. And who would why'all rather see instead?

BobLove
04-13-23, 16:09
Fear about the verification requirement comes up frequently. Has anyone actually ever heard about the info being used for blackmail or other badness? I have been in this game for a long time and never had. That being said, when I've used a provider or agency that has my details, I don't think I'm going to take a chance and get nasty on reviews if there's a possibility they could connect me with the review.Shiet, pregnancy is one worry that I never thought about!

Asian Hunter
04-13-23, 16:25

Thank you.West LA.

Also at sweetklove. Ch.

Member #2210
04-13-23, 17:40
Just saw Jamey (Ms. Ka of San Diego) - She is a sweetheart and BB friendly lady and will be at OC for a very short period of time.

Who would like her?

Anyone who likes Allie attitude and Allie Service. She is on a spinner side and definitely over 35, maybe even low 40 but she is still attractive woman. Her body is nice, toned and proportionate and her attitude is stellar. She delivers with enthusiasm and she is not as young as Erika. She ranks higher than Mini, Remi, Nina and Allie in face but ranking someone look is such a god damn subjective issue. Jamey's body is better than all of the mentioned one, but maybe by a notch only. She looks more Vietnamese than Korean if you ask me but she is definitely Korean though.

She treats you with a great attitude from start to finish.How big are her boobs? D cup?

MisterO
04-13-23, 17:41
Just saw Jamey (Ms. Ka of San Diego) - She is a sweetheart and BB friendly lady and will be at OC for a very short period of time.
.Are you sure Jamey is Ka?

Because Jamey was on the calendar before Ka's first day, which was today. And they're both still advertised separately. Ka also had a very Korean face to me.

HiKeke
04-13-23, 18:22

Who would like her?

She treats you with a great attitude from start to finish.What agency is she with? Care to share a link?

Asian Hunter
04-13-23, 20:00
What agency is she with? Care to share a link?https://scoop2019.com/our-team2/private-coaching1/our-coaches1/ms-KA/

HX. StunningAsians.

SolarisMan
04-13-23, 20:21

Who would like her?

She treats you with a great attitude from start to finish.Sorry Gentlemen and Gentlewomen that are reading this forum! It was not Ms. Ka that I saw; It was Ms. Jamey. I am schedule to see Ms. Ka tomorrow. I had momentarily lapse of name confusion.

SolarisMan
04-13-23, 20:25
Are you sure Jamey is Ka?

Because Jamey was on the calendar before Ka's first day, which was today. And they're both still advertised separately. Ka also had a very Korean face to me.Nope! I got these two confused, so Ms. Jamey is Ms. Jamey and Mrs. Ka is a different person. I am seeing Ms. Ka tomorrow.

Look at the bright side, my mistake in name confusion will give the horny bros here to get two reviews.

DankDonk
04-13-23, 20:49
What agency is she with? Care to share a link?I'm referencing HX but it looks like Jamey is with TokyoGirls and Ms Ka is with StunningAsians. I don't think they're the same.

GoofyPanda
04-13-23, 21:11
West LA.

Also at sweetklove. Ch.Thanks man!

Stonkz
04-13-23, 21:11
Do why'all think it's worth seeing Erika? There's so many mixed reviews besides her looks. And who would why'all rather see instead?Erika has a pretty face. She's worth at least one visit but she's YMMV. She will fuck you how she wants to fuck you. Not the way you want to fuck her. That's the best way I can explain it. If you like girls taking control of the session then yeah she wouldn't be a bad choice, just YMMV.

GoofyPanda
04-13-23, 21:12
Do why'all think it's worth seeing Erika? There's so many mixed reviews besides her looks. And who would why'all rather see instead?Erika not for me. She is too thick. Big tits but that's from all the thickness. You know what I mean?

KisMetGeek
04-13-23, 21:26
Erika not for me. She is too thick. Big tits but that's from all the thickness. You know what I mean?Does she upcharge for BB? Doesn't have a separate BB rate on SFK.

SsStuntCock
04-13-23, 21:34
How big are her boobs? D cup?Negative Ghostrider. Ka gots perky Bs that fit her long and lean frame perfectly. I thought natty, but her surgeon could be a wiz.

SsStuntCock
04-13-23, 21:37
Erika has a pretty face. She's worth at least one visit but she's YMMV. She will fuck you how she wants to fuck you. Not the way you want to fuck her. That's the best way I can explain it. If you like girls taking control of the session then yeah she wouldn't be a bad choice, just YMMV.Agreed. Her face is objectively pretty. Just got to lower expectations with S & A and consider this a trophy fk.

TempletonRat
04-13-23, 21:44
On another topic, how do you guys cum from BBBJs? Almost every review I read has something along the lines of "She started a BBBJ at the edge of the bed and I had to stop her as it was too good and I was about to blow my load". I can't for the life of me come from a BBBJ with very rare exceptions, usually the provider has to increase the intensity and speed but kgirls rarely do this unless they are intentionally trying to get you to cum from a BBBJ. But usually the BBBJ is foreplay before sex. And I don't masturbate like a demon to the point where my dick is desensitized or anything. I can still cum from CFS pretty easily. The other day my ATF, Asia, was on all fours with her head bobbing up and down my cock and her finger up my ass massaging my prostate for a good 10-15 minutes and I still couldn't cum, but CFS was easy cum no problem. I'm young, under 30 and in great shape. How do I cum from BBBJs? I want to experience it, must feel amazing to have an orgasm while a kgirl is blowing you.

Sorry had to post twice because my post was too long apparently and wouldn't go thru.I ain't cum from a BBBJ in at least a decade.

Got to be up in them guts, bare.

MisterO
04-13-23, 22:15
Nope! I got these two confused, so Ms. Jamey is Ms. Jamey and Mrs. Ka is a different person. I am seeing Ms. Ka tomorrow.

Look at the bright side, my mistake in name confusion will give the horny bros here to get two reviews.Ok just checking because she is definitely on the younger side. Probably my ATF in terms of both looks combined with service. Although I never had the pleasure of being able to see Hana. We have a lot slimmer pickings down in San Diego.

SolarisMan
04-13-23, 22:17
I'm referencing HX but it looks like Jamey is with TokyoGirls and Ms Ka is with StunningAsians. I don't think they're the same.They are two different girls. I mistakenly posted review of Ms. Jamey as Ms. Ka. Sorry for confusion.

Vulcan1009
04-13-23, 22:23
So after a weeklong research and gathered information, I pulled the trigger to see Ina and to compare each individuals taste vs. Mine.

Here is my take on Ina from KGLA.

Face: Picture is her 100% with shopped enlarged eyes and interestingly, fuller chic. Not sure why they make her face rounder because when I saw her last night, she was pointier on the face and eyes are more sultry look with long eyelashes then big puppy eyes college girl look. Her face with her eyes overall give me a hint of JAV Yua Mikami vibe, She is around late 20's and early 30's at best and believe me, the lights wasn't dim and I stared at her face for a good period of time and multiple times that I can't believe I'm fucking this one, she is god damn pretty in person.

Body: Her tits are true Ds, I would say 32 D with a good sag, like JAV Julia, soft semi perky and sag a bit, actually way better than Remi. Great size nips about peanut size and is not afraid to be nib on. Some trophy fuck are like "no no, too sensitive", Ina is not, she enjoys it and I can hold two nips in my mouth and suck them lick them at the same time, it's a true heaven on earth. Her body is no where skinny, you would put American size at extra small or small, very lean with a thin ¼ inch of fat above her bone, I can see her ribs so in that case, she is not where to be skinny fat, she is just skinny slim, typical skinny girl who doesn't really work out, like most Asian skinny girls. She has that cock bottle shape at her waist with a hip that widened but small perky ass, she is not flat ass who ever claimed to be, small perky ass that I can cup it with my hand. If that consider flat ass to you, you have never truly see flat ass on some Asian girls that just rail thin to the bone. For her lags, she is thin and no fat jiggle anywhere, nice long lag that fits her body well, to be honest, I have her walked around and stand at a distance for me to take a good look and admired for a few minutes, her body is in her prime time, I would take it any day. Soft hands, soft feet, bold kitty with small lips.

Sex: We started with LFK maybe about 10 sec and quickly turned into DFK onward the whole entire session, she is a great kisser, very sensual, knows how to kiss and light suck my lips and occasionally stick her tongue out for me to suck and mine to her, while DFK, my hand roam around her body and she slowly gets turned on and breath gets heavier and longer, arm and fingers slowly reached her kitty and a take long stroke front and back to rub her kitty and later on with my finger, she got real turned on after a short while and I begin to get into it, she got an O from flicking my fingers on her clit and light FIV. After that, I set her down on the edge of the bad and have her upper body laid down with her legs and feet over the edge and me on top. I started DFK and slowly to the neck, shoulder, armpit, top boobs, side boobs, nips, ribs, back and forth with all that point and she got into it real quick, I slowly taken down to her kitty and started to DATY, licked, sucked and flicked her kitty with my tongue until she gets another O and shivered. Now it's wet and juicy ready for me to enter, her kitty was tight and when I entered slowly, I can feel every nooks and crannies especially when my head goes in and the crown felt getting squeezed hard. If you tell me she has not has sex in three days I would believe. Started mish on the edge of the bad with my feet on the ground to mish on the bed, every position we DFK whatever I have a chance and damn, fucking her while looking her face was awesome, and big bonus with them big tits rocking up and down like JAV in real life POV, LOL, just by typing it now I'm getting hard and wanted to see her again. Now move into doggy and god damn her tits hang beautifully and rock back and forth with my every thrust, her back curved back and her ass pointed out and her arms reached out to me, I felt like JAV start doing that doggy piston bang, I was holding her arms back with her ass pointed at me and her chest pointed out and up, her tits was bounding like Julia and her ass was bouncing on my thigh with her pussy plugging my dick rapidly, it was fucking awesome looking at the bedside mirror. Now I got too hot and laid down to have her on CG, she change between CG and squads and periodically I hold her down to fuck back with my hands holding her ass. Back to Doggy and then back to mish and finished right there with her legs on my shoulder, arms across her underboobs and two hands full of tits in my palms, I came hard and deep. She was loud and shivering while at the end, her pussy still squeezing me like doing a hand grip on my dick. She kept me in there and we DFK until I pulled out myself.

Communication: She speaks Korean, Japanese and mandarin. So if you know more than English, she will be more then capable to communicate and direct what you want. I was able to communicate with her in multiple languages so my session was freaking awesome and it was very fun to talk to her.

Overall, she is very attentive, responsive and willing. She will be my top rotation, Ina 1st, Evelyn 2nd, Mini 3rd. As for now, I do not see anyone BB for more than 340 and these three is the best 340 all around balanced in looks, youth, body and service. You can't go wrong with either one from KGLA but hey, some just really like to nitpick with whatever that what their standards are. I'm an Asian, fit and slim, to me, those three consider all skinny, spinner, to me as my ex of 9 years were a spinner 5 foot 100 lbs with 32 D and nice ass, these three are very comparable. BUT without the nag, fight and temper, LOL.

I want her to stay for a long time and if you miss out, more for me, ha!

Vulcan1009
04-13-23, 22:25
Erika not for me. She is too thick. Big tits but that's from all the thickness. You know what I mean?LOL, which Erika are we talking about? There was an old Erika who is like a bear with giant tits and bear back ajumah, LOL.

Vulcan1009
04-13-23, 22:36
https://scoop2019.com/our-team2/private-coaching1/our-coaches1/ms-KA/

HX. StunningAsians.As someone mentioned she is about vs Allie, Mini and Remi. For those who have seen them recently will know them three are totally three different type of girls, Allie is 5'4" athletic and thick with two hand full of D that's over flow, mini lost lots weight and shrinked her tits to a small C and a tiny spinner, Remi is just rail thin with MM tits that firm and perky. To put those names together I can already tell there is no comparison here.

I smell something fishy.

Vulcan1009
04-13-23, 22:41

Thank you.Pic are super photoshopped, I saw her maybe 1 or 2 years ago for 2 times late night, lots mm parts on her face and heavy make up, the weirdest part is that she drank some coffee and hold it in her mouth to give you her BBBJ. For me as an Asian, she looks way past 40 and just make sure you don't let her turn the lights on, you would run.

Also, if you don't mind your dick smell like roasted coffee after session, LOL.

Vulcan1009
04-13-23, 22:46

Who would like her?

She treats you with a great attitude from start to finish.One thing I want to add, the page said she is CURRENTLY: OPEN MINDED, YES $100 NO GUARANTEES.

So you pays $100 upcharge and not guarantee to get BB or maybe BB but no CIP or none at all, LOL. I'm dead.

Vulcan1009
04-13-23, 22:49
Perhaps an early stage of ED? Go see your doctor and not the forum.OMG you made my day, that's too funny.

Obviously he did not have BBBJ that's good enough to get him to cum.

If Bobo still around, she will make you cum in 5 minutes with her two hand and mouth combo. She never miss a load and she milks you dry.

Vulcan1009
04-13-23, 22:59
I saw Ina and she's not skinny, she's just right (and surely not chubby, I hate chubby girls, esp. ones with chunky legs). Even Remi I don't think is really skinny, she's just very slender. Now, Viki to me is skinny.Oh, Viki is just a tiny fuck doll, she is pretty much like Hana but older. Super tiny spinner so skinny is a given, LOL.

But Ina is Skinny in my book and Remi is borderline anorexic, I can see her ribs and hip bones.

SolarisMan
04-13-23, 23:20
One thing I want to add, the page said she is CURRENTLY: OPEN MINDED, YES $100 NO GUARANTEES.

So you pays $100 upcharge and not guarantee to get BB or maybe BB but no CIP or none at all, LOL. I'm dead.This operation used to frown on the notion of a BBFS but with BBFS becoming increasingly popular among Korean houses, they have changed their ways and mentality. I have seen four girls at this operation since March and Mariah was perhaps the hottest K-Girl in 2022 and 2023 that I saw. She was also advertised as: "Currently open minded, yes $100 No guarantees. " Mariah took my pants off and blow me by the front door and fucked me as soon as we got into her bedroom. She did not give me the option of "BB" or "No BB" and I CIP her so hard that I thought my dick blew a blood vessel.

In conclusion, I think the Korean scene and Korean girls have become increasingly comfortable with the BB and it is becoming the norm*and*I guess by not using condoms, it*saves operation expenses on condom purchases. So, I would not sweat it that on not getting BB but you may be blocked for CIP as one of my friends was denied CIP with Mariah. And two of my friends were denied CIP with Ms. Hattie and one of the friends was actually my cousin that went to see her. He did not get CIP from her. Yes, as they say: "Sharing is caring".

Both Mariah and Ms. Hattie are both gone.

Ghost626
04-13-23, 23:44
OMG you made my day, that's too funny.

Obviously he did not have BBBJ that's good enough to get him to cum.

If Bobo still around, she will make you cum in 5 minutes with her two hand and mouth combo. She never miss a load and she milks you dry.Have guys you ever show porn video to the girls on how you like your dick suck? I like mine sucked with the girls tongue out. Something like this https://spankbang.com/733jg/video/v+garcia+sideview+sloppy+throat.

SsStuntCock
04-13-23, 23:58
She will be my top rotation, Ina 1st, Evelyn 2nd, Mini 3rd.That she knocked off Evelyn really sums it up.

SolarisMan
04-14-23, 00:28
As someone mentioned she is about vs Allie, Mini and Remi. For those who have seen them recently will know them three are totally three different type of girls, Allie is 5'4" athletic and thick with two hand full of D that's over flow, mini lost lots weight and shrinked her tits to a small C and a tiny spinner, Remi is just rail thin with MM tits that firm and perky. To put those names together I can already tell there is no comparison here.

I smell something fishy.I was comparing the service of the after mentioned (Allie, Mini & Remi). I think we all agree that Allie, Mini and Remi all give great service with Allie being vocal and saying crazy stuff. Remi is the quietest one and Mini is somewhere in between.

Jamey is like Allie _ Very vocal.

I did not say that their physique is similar to Jamey. Obviously Allie, Mini and Remi are three different women with three different body type. Jamey will be most similar in term of body to Mini but older but she talks a lot during the act like Allie.

MisterO
04-14-23, 01:46
One thing I want to add, the page said she is CURRENTLY: OPEN MINDED, YES $100 NO GUARANTEES.

So you pays $100 upcharge and not guarantee to get BB or maybe BB but no CIP or none at all, LOL. I'm dead.I think that means she can deny you BB, so no upcharge will apply in that case.

BobLove
04-14-23, 02:15
I think that means she can deny you BB, so no upcharge will apply in that case.I wonder what is her criteria for allowing BB.

SsStuntCock
04-14-23, 03:11
I think that means she can deny you BB, so no upcharge will apply in that case.I've never heard of Ka denying someone bb, or cip for that matter. Once you see her, you might get a paper cut from whipping out a Benjamin so damn fast. Pay the upcharge front and let her check. You'll only benefit when she's solely focused on being in the moment with you.

Member #2210
04-14-23, 03:12

So you pays $100 upcharge and not guarantee to get BB or maybe BB but no CIP or none at all, LOL. I'm dead.No, NO GUARANTEES mean if she doesn't like you for some reasons, she will not let you BB her, and if she doesn't let you don't have to pay the 100 upcharge. You don't have to pay the upcharge upfront. When it's time for the main deed, you can tell her if you want BB and if she lets you then you pay the upcharge later.

PumpNDump
04-14-23, 11:50
Friday funtime listing sfk / kbliss.

NooGooGee81
04-14-23, 12:25
Nina. Viki. Lovely. Nana.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/

SolarisMan
04-14-23, 12:30
I wonder what is her criteria for allowing BB.Fake Benjamin Bill will be a good reason for disallowing you.

Im Yours
04-14-23, 13:11
So after a weeklong research and gathered information, I pulled the trigger to see Ina and to compare each individuals taste vs. Mine.

Here is my take on Ina from KGLA.

Face: Picture is her 100% with shopped enlarged eyes and interestingly, fuller chic. Not sure why they make her face rounder because when I saw her last night, she was pointier on the face and eyes are more sultry look with long eyelashes then big puppy eyes college girl look. Her face with her eyes overall give me a hint of JAV Yua Mikami vibe, She is around late 20's and early 30's at best and believe me, the lights wasn't dim and I stared at her face for a good period of time and multiple times that I can't believe I'm fucking this one, she is god damn pretty in person.

Body: Her tits are true Ds, I would say 32 D with a good sag, like JAV Julia, soft semi perky and sag a bit, actually way better than Remi. Great size nips about peanut size and is not afraid to be nib on. Some trophy fuck are like "no no, too sensitive", Ina is not, she enjoys it and I can hold two nips in my mouth and suck them lick them at the same time, it's a true heaven on earth. Her body is no where skinny, you would put American size at extra small or small, very lean with a thin inch of fat above her bone, I can see her ribs so in that case, she is not where to be skinny fat, she is just skinny slim, typical skinny girl who doesn't really work out, like most Asian skinny girls.Great review. Good thing you found a replacement because Evelyn is gone, for now.

Im Yours
04-14-23, 13:21
Do why'all think it's worth seeing Erika? There's so many mixed reviews besides her looks. And who would why'all rather see instead?She's a taller (5'6" maybe?) shapely bodied girl with a pretty face (that might even look like she has some southeast Asian in her) and big boobs. She has a friendly demeanor but by no means is GFE really, and as one user mentioned, really doesn't like to deviate too much from what she feels like. She lacks consistent (or any, really) DFK, and she's not as flexible as I'd like, but she fucks well.

Quick recap: Pretty face (def top tier), thicker skinnyish body, big boobs, flatish ass but thicker thighs, tighter pussy, limited menu, not a service queen, but not completely dull either. Def a trophy fuck.

I usually will never repeat with a LFKer, but she's hot enough and charming enough where I do. I can totally understand people who don't want to repeat, if she doesn't like you, you're going to get a robotic performance.

Vulcan1009
04-14-23, 13:22
I was comparing the service of the after mentioned (Allie, Mini & Remi). I think we all agree that Allie, Mini and Remi all give great service with Allie being vocal and saying crazy stuff. Remi is the quietest one and Mini is somewhere in between.

Jamey is like Allie _ Very vocal.

I did not say that their physique is similar to Jamey. Obviously Allie, Mini and Remi are three different women with three different body type. Jamey will be most similar in term of body to Mini but older but she talks a lot during the act like Allie.Ahhhhh, I see, my bad.

Vulcan1009
04-14-23, 13:24
That she knocked off Evelyn really sums it up.Look wise and sensuality yes, her thirst and drive is a notch down though. BUT she is a very good balance where she is at.

Itami213
04-14-23, 14:00
Ahhh I see, explains why she isn't on any of the L. A listings. Thanks for the update friend!Anyone hear anything about her returning to LA? Last I heard, she was in Chicago, but that was last month.

HiKeke
04-14-23, 14:54
I've never heard of Ka denying someone bb, or cip for that matter. Once you see her, you might get a paper cut from whipping out a Benjamin so damn fast. Pay the upcharge front and let her check. You'll only benefit when she's solely focused on being in the moment with you.Is she worth the drive especially with the upcharge when we have the likes of Hana, Ina, and other GFE kgirls in LA? What sets her apart or makes the drive worthwhile?

SunsetMando
04-14-23, 17:28
I'vfe seen Ari a few times, but it's been a minute. And I've been seeing all her roommates since then.

SO I figured I would travel back and have another fun time with Ari.

She's just as cute as I remember!! And her enthusiasm is out of this world. I can see why everyone raves about how seeing her for a 3 some is so good!

I went to the usual spot and we chatted a bit before the fun started!!

I love her look and after we got BT out of the way, it was GO GO GO. Fantastic BBBJ and fk in shower. Just out of this world. Just like the first time I met her, but this time it felt like she was fucking me.

I did not pop in shower, we dried off and went to her bed where she really really shines. Edge of bed I face fucked her. And then picked her up for some standing fucking. (whatever that position is called).

Bb and it always feels sooo good with her (or anyone LOL) . I popped after a few min of that.

She laughed and said I had lots of energy today for her! She must have noticed all the cum dripping from her.

We relaxed and she gave me a fantastic massage. I'm usually good for 2 pops, but this time I wanted to give her a long daty session. Her pussy is perfect and I loved pleasing her!

But she wouldn't take no for an answer about my second pop. So she gets to work with a fantastic BBBJ. And ball sucking / licking. She got that second pop out of me after 4 min and I was spent.

I'm glad she's still in town and I must see her for that 3 some soon!

Pretty sure all the orgs have her. Cgla, kbliss, mkg.

If you haven't seen her, put her on the list.

MistaPig
04-14-23, 17:34
Asked Melo about Peony.

Not real pix, but Melo sent me her real selfie when I asked.

If I could see her real pix.

The pix looked good so booked the session.

Peony looks like the girl in the pic that Melo sent.

So if you want to see how she really looks like, just ask for pic I guess.

Peony has Korean model-like body. Tall and very skinny, which I love so was good.

If you are into shorter and not-so skinny girls, then probably pass on this one.

Very fun session, and she speaks well English.

Also, Heard that Peony and Chu will be offering duos.

I have seen Chu with Sunny and Ari, and binny before.

I wonder what kind of chemistry Peony and Chu will have.

Will try duos soon.

JuanBaBomb
04-14-23, 18:54
I know there's a valley section, but it's a ghost town in there so I thought I'd ask here. Are there any kgirls in the valley? Any worth seeing?

SleeperPleasur
04-14-23, 20:30
I know there's a valley section, but it's a ghost town in there so I thought I'd ask here. Are there any kgirls in the valley? Any worth seeing?I've been wondering the same, its more to question, are they legit? And if they are then hey another location for Kgirls to come down to. I'd TOFTT, but it's not my place to do yet. Least funding wise.

TD Leafs
04-14-23, 20:48
https://newjersey.news12.com/police-jersey-city-man-slashed-prostitute-at-secaucus-hotel-after-disagreement

I hear this is k agency. Dream Asian club?

Anyone hear anything.

SsStuntCock
04-14-23, 20:56
Is she worth the drive especially with the upcharge when we have the likes of Hana, Ina, and other GFE kgirls in LA? What sets her apart or makes the drive worthwhile?The most popular upcharge girls in LA charge about 460 (320+100bb+40 msog). I'm not one to patronize them, so my sample size to compare Ka to is limited to the all-in girls. So I wouldn't fault you if you preferred to go through them first before considering Ka who's not even local. And not to toot my own horn, but no one should be surprised that Ina has flooded this thread as I predicted. I haven’t seen her, but I already know they will be two completely different experiences, if for no other reason than simply based off of their face/body. But I’ll bet Ka is younger and newer to the biz.

I saw her in SD, where the kgirl scene is less popular than the AMPs. So I wasnt surprised when dudes in SD were shook as a recent wave a HYAs unknown to the Kgirl world in SoCal or the Bay arrived- Ms. Ka is arguably the most popular of this cadre of Kgirls. I jokingly say they could start their own K-pop group, and she'd be the defacto leader. She feels young and fresh. Pussy is tight & ripe. She's a no-brainer if you live anywhere close to OC.

Cream Inside
04-14-23, 20:58
Anyone know when Stacy will be back? Miss that naughty girl.

SsStuntCock
04-14-23, 21:13
Anyone know when Stacy will be back? Miss that naughty girl.

She’ll return after being plowed by the Pen.

https://violafriends.net/scarlet/

FrankTheTank78
04-14-23, 21:26
I very rarely monger as much as I used to, sometimes 1 time per month. Sometimes every 2 months, and it's mainly because everything is so expensive. Including Kgirl prices.

All I really care about is getting my knob shined and cim at the end. I really wish k orgs would offer a price for just a quick BnG, maybe 200-300. Rather than just prices for FS.

Hell I'd even be willing to pay around 400-500 to have 2 girls slobbering on me at the same time, but the prices of 700-800 for duos are insane.

SolarisMan
04-14-23, 22:10
The most popular upcharge girls in LA charge about 460 (320+100bb+40 msog). I'm not one to patronize them, so my sample size to compare Ka to is limited to the all-in girls. So I wouldn't fault you if you preferred to go through them first before considering Ka who's not even local. And not to toot my own horn, but no one should be surprised that Ina has flooded this thread as I predicted. I havent seen her, but I already know they will be two completely different experiences, if for no other reason than simply based off of their face/body. But Ill bet Ka is younger and newer to the biz.

I saw her in SD, where the kgirl scene is less popular than the AMPs. So I wasnt surprised when dudes in SD were shook as a recent wave a HYAs unknown to the Kgirl world in SoCal or the Bay arrived- Ms. Ka is arguably the most popular of this cadre of Kgirls. I jokingly say they could start their own K-pop group, and she'd be the defacto leader. She feels young and fresh. Pussy is tight & ripe. She's a no-brainer if you live anywhere close to OC.Ms. Ka is young, perhaps below the age of 23. Despite her youth, she is not pretentious and she seems very cool about what she does. To describe her look is to imagine K-Pop band girl; She is not polished on looking herself up glamorous and she could be prettier if she gets the right makeup but she is still perhaps the best looking K-girl that I have seen after Mariah. I was sort of surprised on her look without any makeup; no fake eye lashes, no surgeries, no boob enhancement but still very attractive.

Vulcan1009
04-14-23, 23:53
I very rarely monger as much as I used to, sometimes 1 time per month. Sometimes every 2 months, and it's mainly because everything is so expensive. Including Kgirl prices.

All I really care about is getting my knob shined and cim at the end. I really wish k orgs would offer a price for just a quick BnG, maybe 200-300. Rather than just prices for FS.

Hell I'd even be willing to pay around 400-500 to have 2 girls slobbering on me at the same time, but the prices of 700-800 for duos are insane.I believe 270 to 300 range you can get 30 min just to get your BBBJ or even FS if you are quick, just saying there are options that you asked for.

Vulcan1009
04-14-23, 23:56
I'vfe seen Ari a few times, but it's been a minute. And I've been seeing all her roommates since then.

SO I figured I would travel back and have another fun time with Ari.

She's just as cute as I remember!! And her enthusiasm is out of this world. I can see why everyone raves about how seeing her for a 3 some is so good!

I went to the usual spot and we chatted a bit before the fun started!!

I love her look and after we got BT out of the way, it was GO GO GO. Fantastic BBBJ and fk in shower. Just out of this world. Just like the first time I met her, but this time it felt like she was fucking me.

I did not pop in shower, we dried off and went to her bed where she really really shines. Edge of bed I face fucked her. And then picked her up for some standing fucking. (whatever that position is called).

Bb and it always feels sooo good with her (or anyone LOL) . I popped after a few min of that.

She laughed and said I had lots of energy today for her! She must have noticed all the cum dripping from her.

We relaxed and she gave me a fantastic massage. I'm usually good for 2 pops, but this time I wanted to give her a long daty session. Her pussy is perfect and I loved pleasing her!

But she wouldn't take no for an answer about my second pop. So she gets to work with a fantastic BBBJ. And ball sucking / licking. She got that second pop out of me after 4 min and I was spent.

I'm glad she's still in town and I must see her for that 3 some soon!

Pretty sure all the orgs have her. Cgla, kbliss, mkg.

If you haven't seen her, put her on the list.Link and donation?

Vulcan1009
04-14-23, 23:59
Great review. Good thing you found a replacement because Evelyn is gone, for now.I didn't even know she is gone, I invested three visit in her and hope that our chemistry last long like Nicole, Allie, Mini and many legions.

Too bad and sad. She was one hot fire cracker with the youth of Siena and thirst of Nana.

Vulcan1009
04-15-23, 00:06
Saw three new girl from KGLA, Jina, Angel and Sharon.

It seems like Jina is the replacement for Evelyn as spinner, but Angel at 120 lbs seems a bit. Big, and Sharon at 110 lb would be athletic.

All three sports a C cup with 5'1" and two 5'4".

Anyone have seem any of them?

I have a feeling that Angel and Sharon is a rebrand and comeback, Jina I have never seen those photos in L. A before.

Sharing is caring gents.

SsStuntCock
04-15-23, 00:22
Saw three new girl from KGLA, Jina, Angel and Sharon. It seems like Jina is the replacement for Evelyn as spinner (…) I have never seen those photos in L. A before. Sharing is caring gents.Jina is Yara who was here last year, 320 at the time. I recommend. Not as young as Evelyn, more fit hands down. She sports a tight core that equates to some intense kegels.

Yara just elevated KGLA with her hot little bod. Tip of the cap to the fellas who reviewed. Had to bite her ass before I left. Holy hell.

SinfullyKorean
04-15-23, 02:32
Is she worth the drive especially with the upcharge when we have the likes of Hana, Ina, and other GFE kgirls in LA? What sets her apart or makes the drive worthwhile?Ina looks like an IG model. I would rate her looks (face) slightly better than Hana. Hana's service shines above most and her looks are one of the best. Hana's known for her high energy, almost manic. Ina is more of a deep connection session with lots of DFK and not over the top. I don't necessarily think she's better than Hana. But she's a very good alternative. So if you think Hana is worth the drive, I'd say Ina is, too.

SsStuntCock
04-15-23, 03:19
lHana's known for her high energy, almost manic.Would love to hear a story of when someone made Hana tap out or something similar.

SunsetMando
04-15-23, 11:26
I know cgla and MKG have her.

$460, BBBJ, msog. Bb.

Link and donation?

PumpNDump
04-15-23, 12:37
Saturday sfk / kbliss roster.

SsStuntCock
04-15-23, 15:48
Saturday sfk / kbliss roster.

Erika Lovely Viki Jessica Nina Nana.So Mint's stay was thinner than an Andes' mint?

BonerAppetitty
04-15-23, 19:11
I think Jack had problems with Admin before and the quote below might be the last straw. Not a good idea to argue with Admin or anyone else. Telling people to stop posting is the end. I just ignore posts that won't result in someone boning a current Kgirl.

I just noticed today that he got banned pretty recently with his last post on 3-25-23. The only reason I bring this up because he has alot of posts. Anyone know what happened to him?

..Enough of this POETRY.

Stumpary
04-15-23, 19:35

It seems like Jina is the replacement for Evelyn as spinner, but Angel at 120 lbs seems a bit. Big, and Sharon at 110 lb would be athletic.

I have a feeling that Angel and Sharon is a rebrand and comeback, Jina I have never seen those photos in L. A before.

Sharing is caring gents.Angel / Angela is not new or rebrand, she's been around in LA and OC for a while now, there should be a lot report on her. But she is a bit big, could loss a few pounds.

Vulcan1009
04-15-23, 23:42
I know cgla and MKG have her.

$460, BBBJ, msog. Bb.Holy crap, 460 is too much for my hard earned money, I will leave it for you to enjoy, LOL.

In my book, no girl is worth 460 unless you are porn star and guarantee great service and look.

Vulcan1009
04-15-23, 23:44
Jina is Yara who was here last year, 320 at the time. I recommend. Not as young as Evelyn, more fit hands down. She sports a tight core that equates to some intense kegels.Ah damn, saw Yara before once. I rather stick with Mini for the similar package but more of a sure thing on look and service.

Bastard Chorum
04-16-23, 01:19
Holy crap, 460 is too much for my hard earned money, I will leave it for you to enjoy, LOL.

In my book, no girl is worth 460 unless you are porn star and guarantee great service and look.Donation aside, Ari and her partner in crime Sunny do provide very good service and have decent looks. If you do happen to fall into their good graces (criteria unknown), I have it on good authority that they may waive upcharges.

Im Yours
04-16-23, 02:13
Does anyone have any info on Angel? She's a discounted 320 and apparently does Nuru, just would like some feedback. All I see is other "Angels" in here.

IronClad999
04-16-23, 07:53
Holy crap, 460 is too much for my hard earned money, I will leave it for you to enjoy, LOL.

In my book, no girl is worth 460 unless you are porn star and guarantee great service and look.460 feels like the norm over at east coast; there's many shops with proclaimed "young talents" that charges 600/ hr and no raws just cas she's "JAV". The pumps gotten more pricey LOL.

Tom Keen
04-16-23, 09:12
Donation aside, Ari and her partner in crime Sunny do provide very good service and have decent looks. If you do happen to fall into their good graces (criteria unknown), I have it on good authority that they may waive upcharges.Just because they don't say anything during the session doesn't mean that the money isn't owed. Good luck for anyone who tries this because you won't be able to get through that tough screening process again LOL. Not worth the risk to save yourself like $100, which is nothing

Cream Inside
04-16-23, 09:18
Donation aside, Ari and her partner in crime Sunny do provide very good service and have decent looks. If you do happen to fall into their good graces (criteria unknown), I have it on good authority that they may waive upcharges.Knew a monger who tried this. Thought he had pulled a fast one until he tried to book again and radio silence from the booker. Even got blacklisted from other bookers as well that book upcharge girls.

IronClad999
04-16-23, 09:46
Knew a monger who tried this. Thought he had pulled a fast one until he tried to book again and radio silence from the booker. Even got blacklisted from other bookers as well that book upcharge girls.Was the person a regular or frequent client? That might make a diff. Thanks.

Kenchana
04-16-23, 10:27
Just because they don't say anything during the session doesn't mean that the money isn't owed. Good luck for anyone who tries this because you won't be able to get through that tough screening process again LOL. Not worth the risk to save yourself like $100, which is nothingYou read posts everyday about guys who can't get past screening or having to provide crazy amounts of info just to get cleared. I'm in good graces with all bookers, no way I'm risking that to save a measly $100. If you can't afford it then you might as well just stick to the non upcharge girls. There are plenty of them available so there's no need to try to scam K-girls out of their hard earned money.

SunsetMando
04-16-23, 10:35
I wish the Russian / white girls I see were this 460 price range!

460 feels like the norm over at east coast; there's many shops with proclaimed "young talents" that charges 600/ hr and no raws just cas she's "JAV". The pumps gotten more pricey LOL.

Paul Sgv
04-16-23, 10:44
I don't know what's been up with me lately, but my libido has been an all-time high. After an incredible threesome with Binny and Chu, which I will talk about later, four days later I still had the urge for some fun and decided to make YOLO my mantra and make love to an incredible trio: Olivia, Nabi and Ariana.

Overall the foursome was pretty enjoyable, but I would have to say the weakest link in the trio of K girls was Olivia. She seemed largely disinterested, whereas Ariana and Nabi gave their all to make sure that I was happy. There were times when Olivia walked away from the room while I was busy with Nabi and Ariana and I would have to call Olivia back in. When I was eating out Nabi while Ariana was fucking me in cowgirl, Olivia decided to play with her phone on the foot of the bed. Oh, Olivia also had BO. The very first time a K girl ever had an offensive odor to me and I've been seeing K girls for the last nine years.

Although Ariana was pretty darn good, I'd have to say that Nabi was the most energetic and the most enthusiastic. Making out with her was heaven. It absolutely got my rocks off to deep French kiss Nabi and then immediately deep French kiss Ariana. I also ate out and Nabi and immediately switched to eating out Ariana.

I lined up all three girls in doggie at the edge of the bed and switched back between them for the last five minutes of the session. Olivia also had this thing about limited kissing, and she insisted on wiping junior when I would switch from one of the other girls to her. Not necessarily a boner killer, but I do like swappin' fluids. Olivia insisted that I come outside, whereas the other girls didn't care where I came. I eventually came inside Nabi.

April has been an expensive month for me. Threesome with Benny and chew, a foursome with Olivia, Nabi, and Ariana. Before all of that, I had a lackluster session with IsabellaRueVIP. But can't wait to have another foursome session soon.

Christophe1
04-16-23, 11:03
You read posts everyday about guys who can't get past screening or having to provide crazy amounts of info just to get cleared. I'm in good graces with all bookers, no way I'm risking that to save a measly $100. If you can't afford it then you might as well just stick to the non upcharge girls. There are plenty of them available so there's no need to try to scam K-girls out of their hard earned money.I usually pass the donation over in a timely manner as I was preparing to leave the room. Thanks to the good folks here I quickly stopped adding a tip in order to do my part in order to alleviate wage inflation. I was suprised when TopAngel (TA) Arianna, and TA Diana (hopefully someone pocketed her) asked for donation up front. In the end these two were among my most cherished visits. Not once did I feel like my dollar didn't equate to an equally rewarding experience and I would have gladly paid more for another hour if I was young and full of gusto. After all is said and done though why break the good will of the covenant?

I am still decompressing from my LA visit since no time in my life have I got to be be with so many Korean women I would gladly date in real life. I was so scared at first since I have so many really hot Korean cousins and nieces (gorgeous 10's) and was terrified that behind the door I would see a family relation.

Christophe1
04-16-23, 11:13
I don't know what's been up with me lately, but my libido has been an all-time high. After an incredible threesome with Binny and Chu, which I will talk about later, four days later I still had the urge for some fun and decided to make YOLO my mantra and make love to an incredible trio: Olivia, Nabi and Ariana.

Overall the foursome was pretty enjoyable, but I would have to say the weakest link in the trio of K girls was Olivia. She seemed largely disinterested, whereas Ariana and Nabi gave their all to make sure that I was happy... I have been in a few spontaneous foursomes with three women and most of the time they have split into pairs or end up as cuddle sessions. Imo it is hard for so many people to dial in the energy to keep the flow organic and focused and the least energetic will show their hand.

PervySage2018
04-16-23, 11:49

Sharing is caring gents.I saw Angel / Angela a while back. She's taller than most kgals in my experience, has an athletic body. I think she's like 5'6". Her specialty is Nuru which I really enjoy. Friendly chatter in passable English, good demeanor, and service was great. Big C cups (probably Ds), MM but feel pretty natural. Pics are def her. Her previous stay was a bit short so I wasn't able to repeat but planning on it. DFK, rimming, BBFS, CIP in my experience. YMMV.

PervySage2018
04-16-23, 11:57
This operation used to frown on the notion of a BBFS but with BBFS becoming increasingly popular among Korean houses, they have changed their ways and mentality. I have seen four girls at this operation since March and Mariah was perhaps the hottest K-Girl in 2022 and 2023 that I saw. She was also advertised as: "Currently open minded, yes $100 No guarantees. " Mariah took my pants off and blow me by the front door and fucked me as soon as we got into her bedroom. She did not give me the option of "BB" or "No BB" and I CIP her so hard that I thought my dick blew a blood vessel.

In conclusion, I think the Korean scene and Korean girls have become increasingly comfortable with the BB and it is becoming the norm*and*I guess by not using condoms, it*saves operation expenses on condom purchases. So, I would not sweat it that on not getting BB but you may be blocked for CIP as one of my friends was denied CIP with Mariah. And two of my friends were denied CIP with Ms. Hattie and one of the friends was actually my cousin that went to see her. He did not get CIP from her. Yes, as they say: "Sharing is caring".

Both Mariah and Ms. Hattie are both gone.I was having a conversation with Becky (who used to work out of Pepsi's Palace) and she was talking about some of Pepsi's training practices. She told me Pepsi said to her (I'm paraphrasing here) what's the difference between giving someone a BBBJ, having a dick in your mouth, and doing BBFS, having a dick in your pussy? There is no difference. Your mouth and pussy are the same. If you're on birth control there literally is no difference.

GeeDaty
04-16-23, 12:08
https://newjersey.news12.com/police-jersey-city-man-slashed-prostitute-at-secaucus-hotel-after-disagreement

I hear this is k agency. Dream Asian club?

Anyone hear anything.Bro this is in NJ and wasn't a bust, dude assaulted the girl with a knife. Seems like it happened in a hotel too.

HiKeke
04-16-23, 13:05
Donation aside, Ari and her partner in crime Sunny do provide very good service and have decent looks. If you do happen to fall into their good graces (criteria unknown), I have it on good authority that they may waive upcharges.This is the worst suggestion one can give to a fellow monger. Do not try this. I fuken hate upcharge kgirls but what I hate more is mongers pulling some shady shit like this. This isn't even considered a YMMV. Just don't.