PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

Golden God
03-14-23, 19:49
Wondering if anyone has seen her and would comment on her appearance? Her pics give a darkish complexion but I prefer the paler chicks.

I could give info on some recent I've seen if interest.

CGLA: Miso, Kimmy, Yena, Jaehee, Niya, Mini, Kona, Sun, Cristie.

BG: Holly2, Goldd.

HellOnEarth
03-14-23, 19:58
She's most likely mid-30's tall and thin with small ass; maybe some face fillers and breast implants.

I don't know where she is visiting from but she is Not a novice. Meaning she's not a college girl trying to make some money on holidays.

Good BBBJ with DT; rotated positions.

All in all good time but I won't repeat.

She's also posted by Melo's playground.

WillardJ
03-14-23, 20:24
Browsing melos site I was stunned to see Chu listed not only as out-call available, but MFM too! This is not offered on her other sites, weird.

For her to let go and be controlled by two guys wow, I would like to be a fly on the wall in that room (or if yall take her up on this, let me know I will pay my way to watch, LOL).First it was Nabi now Chu, these girls becoming more open minded. Anyone looking to team up DM me (must already be cleared by bookers; preferably CGLA). Nabi is more appealing because she offers Greek though but heard Chu has amazing service as well. One day there will be a K-girl getting gangbanged by like 25 guys like the knights visual videos taking one load after another.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/nabi

MistaPig
03-14-23, 20:25
Browsing melos site I was stunned to see Chu listed not only as out-call available, but MFM too! This is not offered on her other sites, weird.

For her to let go and be controlled by two guys wow, I would like to be a fly on the wall in that room (or if yall take her up on this, let me know I will pay my way to watch, LOL).What's the price? Do you know?

Christophe1
03-14-23, 20:53
I am a dog. Cute, tongue and tail wagging, but I cannot get certain women out of my mind, even while I am trying to cleanse, purge, and purify. It is so strange as of late, every where I go people are just randomly looking me in the eye while smiling. Out of the blue this cute sushi server just asked me, how are you? Like really deep, and I asked her twice to repeat as I didn't understand. She said (my name) how are you?

All good. Deep inside I realized it is hard to change my true nature. I am a horn dog. I like to fuck, two girls already today pro bono, and fuck it, I want more.

Recently, I am dreaming of my 1st 2023 LA K-girl crush Sunny (swoon). Then I am thinking about Diane as the service goddess queen and her passionate allure. LOL. I am a fucking boner head.

What to do?

My discerning penis has been thoroughly researching and compiling a compare and contrast of Asian Pussies. The knowledgeable palpating penis cannot tell the difference between a girl with 100 partners or 4, as each one is equally unique and has appeared pure like a snowflake (even after taking on 10 guys and conquering them. Incredible).

I am biting my nails to be strong and not succumb to my sexually desires to see one of them. Is this a possible duet I can book?

HapaBoy86
03-14-23, 22:41
First it was Nabi now Chu, these girls becoming more open minded. Anyone looking to team up DM me (must already be cleared by bookers; preferably CGLA). Nabi is more appealing because she offers Greek though but heard Chu has amazing service as well. One day there will be a K-girl getting gangbanged by like 25 guys like the knights visual videos taking one load after another.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/nabiMany bookers don't like the MFM because its a security issue!

DashingD
03-14-23, 23:59
Anyone have any info on Ceci yet? I'm guessing fake pics?

Much appreciated and happy to exchange.

SolarisMan
03-15-23, 00:26
First it was Nabi now Chu, these girls becoming more open minded. Anyone looking to team up DM me (must already be cleared by bookers; preferably CGLA). Nabi is more appealing because she offers Greek though but heard Chu has amazing service as well. One day there will be a K-girl getting gangbanged by like 25 guys like the knights visual videos taking one load after another.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/nabiThat is the line that I won't cross-Two dicks and one pussy. I wonder if this crazy trend continues, how crazy the foot traffic will get in these K-hoe apartments!

Not good man.

BuildingGuy
03-15-23, 00:50
New returning monger here. Anyone remember a girl that went by Zena out of familiar and building about 4-5 years ago and have any idea if she's still around? Great service and used to do duo w lily as well. Thanks!"I'm curious. Is this her: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/zena . Also, any thoughts about Peony: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/peony . ".

SsStuntCock
03-15-23, 02:23
Just noticed Lovely's new set. How close are these new ones?

WillardJ
03-15-23, 08:54
Thanks for the great report. Which other girls does not offer CIP? I know Ro Je (CGLA) and Hani (CGLA) does not.Cara2 is another girl that does not offer CIP, a shame because she looks pretty hot.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cara2

NooGooGee81
03-15-23, 11:07
Nina. Eva. Erica. Kona. Jessica. Lovely. Raina.

New girl Serra.

Website back up.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/

PumpNDump
03-15-23, 11:48
Gangnam Tuesday coin slot duty list.

Lara, Mina, Dana.

New girl Serra for sfk 320/ hr all inclusive. She's the only one at this rate.

Christophe1
03-15-23, 12:42
That is the line that I won't cross-Two dicks and one pussy. I wonder if this crazy trend continues, how crazy the foot traffic will get in these K-hoe apartments!

Not good man.Hear! Hear! I'm with you and don't want to be jousting for the P hole and seeing a guy's O face, yuck! It might be possible to ask your provider if you can buy her a dildo? Personally, I'm on a mission to bang my version of the best doubles and want to unleash Diane's tongue on Sunny and I. To me this would be equivalent to the Miju and Jaehee experience with hotter women that I love. It would force me out of my 1 week retirement.

LaMancha
03-15-23, 14:28
Just noticed Lovely's new set. How close are these new ones?The first picture where she is facing forward is her and a good representation. However the picture looks better than she does IMO.

Good head game. I had a good time.

LARckr720
03-15-23, 14:41

For her to let go and be controlled by two guys wow, I would like to be a fly on the wall in that room (or if yall take her up on this, let me know I will pay my way to watch, LOL).Is Chu a rebrand of Lisa at CGLA from I think about a year ago? Had blonde hair then. She was the last I've seen that listed MFM.

HiKeke
03-15-23, 15:04
Anyone have real review of this kgirl? I know there's been a few mention but my spidey sense is tingling.

SolarisMan
03-15-23, 15:28
As a newbie, what is the percentage of hobbies that post reviews on this site or other site (T*R)? I would want sort of guess the accuracy of reviews. It seems to me that most reviews at some sites are highly fluffed in term of scoring for look and performance and I am guessing that maybe good majority of hobbyists keep their mouth shout.

Any idea?

Chancas
03-15-23, 15:36
Looking for opinions. What other girls have Dana's kissing style?I should have mentioned that I'm talking about the well known Dana. Gangnam girls Dana.

Veni1
03-15-23, 18:02
Nina. Eva. Erica. Kona. Jessica. Lovely. Raina.

New girl Serra.

Website back up.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/Glad to see that the website is back up. On a similar vein does anyone know if M has resurrected her website?

MudSkipper26
03-15-23, 18:34
Hear! Hear! I'm with you and don't want to be jousting for the P hole and seeing a guy's O face, yuck! It might be possible to ask your provider if you can buy her a dildo? Personally, I'm on a mission to bang my version of the best doubles and want to unleash Diane's tongue on Sunny and I. To me this would be equivalent to the Miju and Jaehee experience with hotter women that I love. It would force me out of my 1 week retirement.You should go for the trifecta and add Ari to Diane and Sunny but the duo of sunny and Ari seem exclusive and I'm not sure they would not want Diane to participate. Let us know how any of the scenarios work out. Good luck with Diane and Sunny, that would be epic.

MistaPig
03-15-23, 19:05
Is Chu a rebrand of Lisa at CGLA from I think about a year ago? Had blonde hair then. She was the last I've seen that listed MFM.She's a rebrand of Jelly.

Well. She went from Chu in LA, to Jelly in OC, then back to Chu in LA.

Kudos to Chu for offering MFM, because that's just on another level.

SharingHer
03-15-23, 19:48

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/nabiThese are fake pics of someone who is not her. The set of pics that are currently on Candygirl are Nabi's real P.S. Pics, to make her look 10-15 years younger.

SharingHer
03-15-23, 20:00
Anyone have real review of this kgirl? I know there's been a few mention but my spidey sense is tingling.I left a real review here and my experiences with her echo the at least 2 other reviews of her. Just imagine someone 5-10 years younger than LA Nicole or Amber, but still a definite MILF. Pleasant on the eyes without being a standout beauty. Very intimate / sensual session with little break between pops. Her BJ is great if you like the part of Stella's BJ where she is between your legs going down on you but her hips facing you to let you finger her or do whatever you want. Pretty extended BJ and BLS in this position, while Stella just gives you about 1-2 minutes of it in her routine. That alone was worth seeing her to me.

JTree2
03-15-23, 20:15
TOFTT or did I? Goes by Chloe or ChloeDD.

Much older, easily 40's. Average body. Something weird is going on with one of her buttocks but didn't get a good look.

BBBJ was good and enjoyable.

BBFS but no CIP. CIM only.

Wasn't very satisfied and I left with 25 min (of 60) on clock.

Picture is 100% fake because it's actually singer / model HyunA (Kim Hyun-a).

Don't see any listing of the person anymore.

LARckr720
03-15-23, 20:24
These are fake pics of someone who is not her. The set of pics that are currently on Candygirl are Nabi's real P.S. Pics, to make her look 10-15 years younger.Oh yeah can really see the photoshopping in her chin, waste, and hips. That silver bed is familiar 😅.

WillardJ
03-15-23, 22:48
Looks like Yena and Jaehee are also now offering MFM. The more the merrier.

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/yena

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/Jaehee

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/Chu

BobLove
03-16-23, 00:03

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/ChuI dunno how I feel about this new trend. I think I would actually avoid girls who advertise both MFM and BB.

Tbtbfftb
03-16-23, 01:29
Thanks for clarifying I wasn't sure before but now definitely agree with your summary. She is average to cute in looks / body but surprisingly super tight in doggy. I was one of the first to see her last year and we have an interesting connection. She could not taking a pounding back then but sounds like things have changed. I don't know. MFM sounds desperate.

She's a rebrand of Jelly.

Well. She went from Chu in LA, to Jelly in OC, then back to Chu in LA.

Kudos to Chu for offering MFM, because that's just on another level.

Vulcan1009
03-16-23, 02:56
Wow, what should I describe.

Saw this new girl Hara from Jane and thought to give it a try since there was only one review.

The last one I did was Evelyn and she was great so why not see what's up with this one.

Face / Body: Pictures are glammed up but it is her, slim and about 5'2 or 5'3, not a spinner height per se but overall body is.

Nice meaty ass to grab on and a full MM C cup so suck on.

Service: DFK once in the room and thoughout the session, she is very passionate and wants to please, straight up PSE that wants to eat you up.

She wants to lick or bite anywhere and when I was pounding her, she kept on grabbing and pulling me closer to go even deeper when I can already feel the end of her tunnel, LOL.

Awesome audible feedback, lust and thirst for dicking, did not care about the clock nor asking to cum, just wants to keep on fucking. My type of girl.

Overall: will repeat and put in my rotation, my current top three 340 girls are Evelyn, Mini and Hara, WHY?? Because they are all true fuck dolls (spinner) that enjoys my passionate dicking.

Many here only do 340 all inclusive and to me, these three are the best so far, they are stable, reliable, incredible for your donation.

Monger on!

IAmGib1
03-16-23, 09:47
That Sunny / Lisa gives up that tan, tight Asian ass if 1. She likes you 2. You offer extra $$ Does anyone have first-hand knowledge of this?

StoryTeller69
03-16-23, 11:26
With all the rainy weather, I've been staying in as of late but the itch needed to be scratch and Binny was the fix. Came as a recommendation from a fellow mongers and to you should you read this, thanks brother LOL. Bunny's stats were accurate and if you like thinner providers with a good handful of tits, Binny's a good score. She most definitely holds a candle to a provider by the name of Tiny way back when. Short with a booty and tits and a good fit. She excels on riding as I had a religious experience when she had one hand in my neck and one of my leg to use my crotch as a throw pillow type grind which sent me to the moon. Attitude was friendly and accommodating as I had a bit of trouble waiting for the blue chew to get going but she didn't pay no mind and just took her time with the BBBJ which helped put me at ease. Very sweet and I returned her kindness with what I like to believe was some quality D LOL. Hope all are doing well fellow mongers.

ST69.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/binny

Throwawayhok89
03-16-23, 11:27
Anyone know a girl that sucks your fingers and toes during a session?Not BB provider, but Cocoa from BG will suck your toes and fingers.

PumpNDump
03-16-23, 11:52
Wet Thursday duty roster.

Kbliss Nina Erika Eva Kona Lovely Serra Jessica.

Gangnam girls off.

NooGooGee81
03-16-23, 12:02
Nina. Eva. Erica. Kona. Lovely. Raina. Serra.

Estrange
03-16-23, 13:12

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/ChuThis is the best thing since sliced bread. If any monger wants to team up with me, message me right away.

Im Yours
03-16-23, 14:41

Saw this new girl Hara from Jane and thought to give it a try since there was only one review.

The last one I did was Evelyn and she was great so why not see what's up with this one.

Face / Body: Pictures are glammed up but it is her, slim and about 5'2 or 5'3, not a spinner height per se but overall body is.

Service: DFK once in the room and thoughout the session, she is very passionate and wants to please, straight up PSE that wants to eat you up.

She wants to lick or bite anywhere and when I was pounding her, she kept on grabbing and pulling me closer to go even deeper when I can already feel the end of her tunnel, LOL.

Awesome audible feedback, lust and thirst for dicking, did not care about the clock nor asking to cum, just wants to keep on fucking. My type of girl.How's her CG grinding?

MudSkipper26
03-16-23, 16:13
That Sunny / Lisa gives up that tan, tight Asian ass if 1. She likes you 2. You offer extra $$ Does anyone have first-hand knowledge of this?I have not had any first hand experience with that but I would not be surprised if it was on the table. It's gotten very competitive between the new incoming KGirls and the existing service queens and I noticed that Sunny and Ari have stepped up their game. I've brought handcuffs into a session and watched both of them being handcuffed and playing with each other and I've had them dump oil on my body and do a semi nuru with both. They also stepped up their wardrobe and Ari bought new lingerie and Sonny got some new sexy outfits. Everything's on the table for the money. And they need to compete. They are still in my rotation and always will be but they have others that want to dethrone them and it will happen when sunny goes home to Korea soon.

MistaPig
03-16-23, 18:07
Saw Lina today.

She's fresh from Korea, not even a week old.

Heard she used to work in Korea.

But first time in the states.

Very experienced.

Photos are hers with light photoshop, not heavily done at all.

Very attractive girl.

Overall experience was very fun and sensual.

She knows what she's doing and knows how to please a guy.

I enjoyed very much.

She's listed on CGLA and Melo's.

Chaplin8
03-16-23, 19:32
I think this is becoming a lot more common now and its getting harder to do research on these arrangements and to know what's out there. I think the community would really benefit from having such a thread in that it would encourage other providers to double or trio up to be competitive and bring more people to them since it'll be easier to know about them. What do you guys think?

I tried to make a thread, but I'm still a newbie and so don't have the privileges. Can someone do the honors?

SharingHer
03-16-23, 20:05
Apparently candygirl booker is taking MFM matchmaking requests for this weekend. Submit to candygirl booker your choice (s) of girl (Chu, Nabi (OC), Jaehee, or Yena), and a 4 hour time slot (s) when you will be available this Fri, Sa, or Sun. Booker will take care of the rest of the details. Then just show up as usual at the appointed time.

Danny2
03-16-23, 20:37
This is the best thing since sliced bread. If any monger wants to team up with me, message me right away.I don't get it, how does it work?

Ghoguma
03-16-23, 20:38
Saw Lina today.

Very experienced.

Very attractive girl.

I enjoyed very much.

She's listed on CGLA and Melo's.Compare to Mira who do you prefer?

Vulcan1009
03-16-23, 22:17
How's her CG grinding?It varies on the type of CGs, when she is squading, she goes up and down well, when she is sitting rocking back and forth, not so well, when she bend down to hug me tight while her ass goes up and down while I thrust, that was the best part. It was very "thrusty" and "juicy", went deep and " her pussy was very grippy", for some reason in that position, I can feel her every nooks in her tunnel.

LOL, I miss that just now. Damn you!

Christophe1
03-16-23, 22:41
I think this is becoming a lot more common now and its getting harder to do research on these arrangements and to know what's out there. I think the community would really benefit from having such a thread in that it would encourage other providers to double or trio up to be competitive and bring more people to them since it'll be easier to know about them. What do you guys think?

I tried to make a thread, but I'm still a newbie and so don't have the privileges. Can someone do the honors?Might be a good idea. You can also just run a search on your selections too on here. Some threads don't gain a lot of traction and perish in the thread down below grave yard. Twosomes are great if you want to check out the merchandise but actually even better for the girls because they split the loads. Punny.

Apparently candygirl booker is taking MFM matchmaking requests for this weekend. Submit to candygirl booker your choice (s) of girl (Chu, Nabi (OC), Jaehee, or Yena), and a 4 hour time slot (s) when you will be available this Fri, Sa, or Sun. Booker will take care of the rest of the details. Then just show up as usual at the appointed time.I would be interested in doing a wife swap type thing with two girls too so as not to be jousting for the P-hole. Prefer to have fit male types and we can compete for the great fuck off! I would need to do a simple questionnaire to make sure we are bit enemies though. Love, Fight, Fuck.

I don't get it, how does it work?https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcpc0uX3nZQ

MiamiHeat2020
03-16-23, 22:58
Saw Lina today.

Very experienced.

Very attractive girl.

I enjoyed very much.

She's listed on CGLA and Melo's.Could you explain what's different in her photos vs real life? I think her face in the pics is just my type. Are her stats correct? Is her stomach toned or at least flat? And how's the booty? Thanks in advance!

BuildingGuy
03-16-23, 23:39
"I saw Azi because of a last minute cancellation by a legend. GKS booker offered Azi as a consolation. Her pictures are not her but an approximation. Cute spinner type body with sensitive MMs. Very little English. But friendly and accommodating Compares favorably to BBJ Min in that category. Enthusiastic CG. Since there was very little conversation it felt like Erica Jong's famous "Zipless F##k. " She is similar to some of the cuter MILFy waitresses in Ktown. Not a first choice but a good experience for the price.

Still hoping to get the scoop about Peony and Zena. ".

MistaPig
03-17-23, 00:10
Apparently candygirl booker is taking MFM matchmaking requests for this weekend. Submit to candygirl booker your choice (s) of girl (Chu, Nabi (OC), Jaehee, or Yena), and a 4 hour time slot (s) when you will be available this Fri, Sa, or Sun. Booker will take care of the rest of the details. Then just show up as usual at the appointed time.Are you positive that CGLA has confirmed this?

Member #6571
03-17-23, 07:02
Any of you gents willing to help a brother lay down some pipe? I'm interested in getting in on the Korean bb action! I got a small problem, maybe two small problems (and none of them involve the not-so-short leg). Problem 1). I'm new on HX and have no street cred to speak of. I'd be grateful if one of you gents can point me to a mamasan or papa's an booker who'd be willing to oblige a young buck such as myself, so I can start ranking network creds 2). A genetic skin (ebony) condition. I can't do much about (obviously! Unfortunately, I've contacted some Asian escorts before who were less inclined to deal with a darker skinned gent such as myself. Obviously some asshole (s) messed up for the rest of us proper gents. Anyway, I'd be grateful for any help in getting in on the Korean bb scene. All a brother is trying to do is bend a K girl over and stick her with a month's worth of pent-up sexual frustration, digging deep, powering it with my glutes, hams, quads, calves and tiptoes, punching it through until we both see stars! That's all! Not too much to ask isn't it?

PePe44
03-17-23, 10:06
Apparently candygirl booker is taking MFM matchmaking requests for this weekend. Submit to candygirl booker your choice (s) of girl (Chu, Nabi (OC), Jaehee, or Yena), and a 4 hour time slot (s) when you will be available this Fri, Sa, or Sun. Booker will take care of the rest of the details. Then just show up as usual at the appointed time.It would figure these four would do this. IMO not close to lower tier in looks and double teaming grannies isn't my idea of fun.

SharingHer
03-17-23, 10:18
Are you positive that CGLA has confirmed this?She said just submit your request something like this:

"I would like to do an MFM with Chu on Saturday between 10 pm and 2 am but need a partner. ".

She will take care of the rest, with no personal information shared with other parties. If she receives a match, she will appoint a time slot for you and you just show up as normal and await gate instructions.

PumpNDump
03-17-23, 11:48
Friday rollcall of the internal combustion coin slots. Only Serra at 320 rate.

Kbliss Nina Erika Kona Lovely Serra Jessica.

Gangnam girls lineup is off.

MuffDiver1000
03-17-23, 12:03
Decided to take the plunge and go for the Sunny, Ari and Chu trio.

Price: $1200 BBFS 1 hour.

Looks: Sunny. Blonde, tan, fit really pretty.

Ari. Small, nice ass very pretty.

Chu. Blonde, nice body, very cute.

Service: Started with a shower from Sunny, I have seen her many times, so I requested her to give me a shower. Always lots of DFK during the shower and I enjoy rubbing her beautiful breasts. Nice BBBJ preview, she is a real gem that goes the extra mile to make sure you have a great time.

After we moved back to the room. Sunny and Ari started with a nice double BBBJ while Chu put her kitty in my face. Those 2 licking on my Jimmy while feeling how wet Chu was getting had me ready to go in no time. I had to move on or would have blew quickly. Chu started first with CG while Sunny and Ari took turns with some more DFK. After a few minutes I really wanted Sunny, so I asked her to move on top while Ari sat on my face. I didn't last long after hearing Sunny and Ari's moans and blew my first load BBFSCIP with Sunny.

We chatted for a bit while they all three gave me a quick massage. After a few minutes I flipped over and Chu started a BBBJ. It was great watching Sunny and Ari play with each other while feeling back of Chu's throat. After a few minutes Ari moved into RCG, it was nice watching her beautiful ass, while Sunny and Chu kissed me all over. At this point I was getting short on time, so I asked them to give me a BBBJ to finish. They all took turns until I finished with Ari BBBJCIM. Another shower, lots of goodbye kisses and I was on my way with a smile and a memory I will never forget.

It was an awesome experience that I will be thinking about for some time. These three work really well together. It is better than some trios where they just take turns. Watching these girls play with each other really makes the session hot and memorable. They take direction well and seem up for most anything. Would recommend, these three should not be missed if you have the $$.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/ari-sunny-chu/

NooGooGee81
03-17-23, 12:49
Erica. Kona. Jessica. Lovely. Raina. Serra.

KingsFoil
03-17-23, 13:01
Apparently candygirl booker is taking MFM matchmaking requests for this weekend. Submit to candygirl booker your choice (s) of girl (Chu, Nabi (OC), Jaehee, or Yena), and a 4 hour time slot (s) when you will be available this Fri, Sa, or Sun. Booker will take care of the rest of the details. Then just show up as usual at the appointed time.Far be it from me to shame anyone else's kink. More power to all of you and good luck on your endeavors. As for me, I don't even like entering the building at the same time as other guys, let alone a woman.

Shibaloma
03-17-23, 13:02
Saw Lina today.

She's fresh from Korea, not even a week old.There is no 'fresh' talent from Korea. They've been through thousands of Korean dudes by the time they get here. We get Korea's rejects. I never got a girl looking over 25 in Seoul, but almost every one here in LA is over 30 because they can't compete any more in Korea with the young talent.

BigFace100
03-17-23, 16:33
Far be it from me to shame anyone else's kink. More power to all of you and good luck on your endeavors. As for me, I don't even like entering the building at the same time as other guys, let alone a woman.Hahahah yup same only way ill do something like this is if I can clone myself, but until then I let the girl know this is my joint and my cock is the star, nobody elses cock will be featured in this presentation LOL.

MrGeorge
03-17-23, 18:14
Try a DVP sometime. Release your shame. It feels pretty good.

Far be it from me to shame anyone else's kink. More power to all of you and good luck on your endeavors. As for me, I don't even like entering the building at the same time as other guys, let alone a woman.

MiamiHeat2020
03-17-23, 19:03
Is there consistent parking somewhere for seeing the Ktown girls? I use CGLA but assume most of these girls are in the same spots regardless of agency so just curious about parking in the area.

NObserver
03-17-23, 19:08

It was an awesome experience that I will be thinking about for some time. Would recommend, these three should not be missed if you have the $$.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/ari-sunny-chu/Salud!

Which two would you recommend for a double?

JoseMan
03-17-23, 19:41
There is no 'fresh' talent from Korea. They've been through thousands of Korean dudes by the time they get here. We get Korea's rejects. I never got a girl looking over 25 in Seoul, but almost every one here in LA is over 30 because they can't compete any more in Korea with the young talent.From what I have heard from experience hobbyists, the Wagyu beef is served in Japan and Korea, and sometimes in Austria but Australia mainly gets the Prime and some Wagyu. By the time that the package comes here, it is 20% US choice and 80% US Select. The so called Fresh One have been pounded in Korea for 8-10 years previously and then that is why when they come here, they never want to go back to the motherland because this is almost their last stop of their glorious career.

LARckr720
03-17-23, 20:22
She said just submit your request something like this:

"I would like to do an MFM with Chu on Saturday between 10 pm and 2 am but need a partner. ".

She will take care of the rest, with no personal information shared with other parties. If she receives a match, she will appoint a time slot for you and you just show up as normal and await gate instructions.Anyone partake yet? What is Chu open to doing? Donation damage? The normal BBFS mosg price per each guy?

MuffDiver1000
03-17-23, 20:51
Salud!

Which two would you recommend for a double?If you only doing a double, you have to go with Sunny and Ari. Them two together are legendary!! You won't regret. Thank me later!!

Aamui
03-17-23, 21:07
Any info on Baby Yena? Usually all the baby girl are on the HYA side.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/by

SsStuntCock
03-17-23, 22:11
There is no 'fresh' talent from Korea. They've been through thousands of Korean dudes by the time they get here. We get Korea's rejects. I never got a girl looking over 25 in Seoul, but almost every one here in LA is over 30 because they can't compete any more in Korea with the young talent.Many moons ago I boasted about a girl who was so new, the "ink on her passport was still wet. " Yea I got checked real fast by the vets LOL.

SsStuntCock
03-17-23, 22:14
Erica. Kona. Jessica. Lovely. Raina. Serra.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/So who's got the drop on Serra?

MiamiHeat2020
03-17-23, 23:20
From what I have heard from experience hobbyists, the Wagyu beef is served in Japan and Korea, and sometimes in Austria but Australia mainly gets the Prime and some Wagyu. By the time that the package comes here, it is 20% US choice and 80% US Select. The so called Fresh One have been pounded in Korea for 8-10 years previously and then that is why when they come here, they never want to go back to the motherland because this is almost their last stop of their glorious career.I would love to try out some top tier girls there. But I'm brown and don't speak korean. Does that make it too hard?

SolarisMan
03-18-23, 00:37

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/byInteresting and appealing stats.

Cochese
03-18-23, 01:24
Try a DVP sometime. Release your shame. It feels pretty good.I wouldn't assume that MFM equals DVP with these girls. Last time, when Lisa with CGLA was offering MFM (about January 2021), it was only one guy in at a time. More like a tag team. Maybe its different this time but I doubt it.

AsianPussy
03-18-23, 03:00
Some of the korean agencies use the terms GFE and PSE, what's the difference, is GFE DFK and PSE CIP?

PriscillaM
03-18-23, 08:49
Some of the korean agencies use the terms GFE and PSE, what's the difference, is GFE DFK and PSE CIP?GFE = The pictures are photo shopped and guys on here and other review sites will say she is an 9.

PSE. The pictures are of another person and guys on here will rate her a 9.

DFK. Guys on here will go on for days about how they fucked a HYA in her 40's who kissed them.

CIP. Guys will do a threesome with girls who qualify for AARP.

Cream Inside
03-18-23, 08:52
Liza looks smoking hot.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/liza

SsStuntCock
03-18-23, 09:43
Some of the korean agencies use the terms GFE and PSE, what's the difference, is GFE DFK and PSE CIP?GFE=CFS. PSE=BBFS. DFK is YMMV. CIP is usually on the table with BBFS, but never guaranteed. Some may say "cum outside" pre-coitus, only to later beg you to inseminate them during a mutual release. Those are wild.

Cream Inside
03-18-23, 10:24
Bombshell Allie is back with new pics that look very tasty. Love it when girls use actual pics and unblur their face.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/allie

Jimbo571
03-18-23, 10:42

Service: Started with a shower from Sunny, I have seen her many times, so I requested her to give me a shower. Always lots of DFK during the shower and I enjoy rubbing her beautiful breasts. Nice BBBJ preview, she is a real gem that goes the extra mile to make sure you have a great time.

After we moved back to the room. Sunny and Ari started with a nice double BBBJ while Chu put her kitty in my face. Those 2 licking on my Jimmy while feeling how wet Chu was getting had me ready to go in no time. I had to move on or would have blew quickly. Chu started first with CG while Sunny and Ari took turns with some more DFK. After a few minutes I really wanted Sunny, so I asked her to move on top while Ari sat on my face. I didn't last long after hearing Sunny and Ari's moans and blew my first load BBFSCIP with Sunny.Thanks for the review. I have seen Sunny solo many times and she is awesome. Thought about doing the duo with Ari, as I have seen a glimpse of her in passing and she is attractive. I have seen a lot of chatter on the boards about Chu recently and she seems in to anything. I think I will have to try this trio now.

SsStuntCock
03-18-23, 11:48
I wouldn't assume that MFM equals DVP with these girls. Last time, when Lisa with CGLA was offering MFM (about January 2021), it was only one guy in at a time. More like a tag team. Maybe its different this time but I doubt it.Imagine a girl being down for DVP but not magnum-approved.

NooGooGee81
03-18-23, 12:30
Allie. Erica. Kona. Jessica. Lovely. Raina. Serra.

Christophe1
03-18-23, 12:34
The fallen angel has left me in a weird state. I had a dream we were fucking like animals when I stared deep into her brown eyes and they were oddly twitching, dilating, and constricting. Then noticed her body seemed less human and she turned into a sex doll. I asked her in my sleep, Are you okay? Then I woke. I couldn't fall back to sleep, luckily my FWB came over after drinking when we did the dirty, she was still sleeping naked so I got the KJ to lube up her pussy and pounded her doggie for round two. She was insatiably yelling that my dogs began to fight. We nutted so hard that I was able to go back to sleep.

Phoebe is a 5'4"robotic doll with all-new MM parts. Her stomach is carved, Brazilian butt, and the rich madam's Botox face. There is not much light in the apartment where she hides her appearance with timidity as if she's been abused. I thought it was unfortunate that she yearns for companionship but is a hard nut to crack.

1. She leads you with her eyes. During BBBJ she will guide your eyes toward the mirror to check out her ass.

2. She couldn't DT, but will guide your hands to the back of her head to face fuck her and then you can get it all in.

She ate my ass, I ate her ass. She rode me standing cowgirl where she got me to squirt super fast, I was impressed because this was about the half-hour mark. I stayed hard and we kept going long, strong, and with lots of friction, she was getting so hot that she turned on the ac and fan.

3. She may guide you to slap her, so I was hitting her ass.

4. She may clutch her throat.

5. She may lube her ass, so you know what that means.

6. She may grab mock handcuffs and tie her hands up.

7. She screams and grabs onto the walls like she's about to climb them in a possessed way.

I banged her hard like she wanted it. Got her in mish by the side of the bed and poked my dick head into her g-spot until she gushed. It was a good hour.

8. She also has a slower pace that momentarily felt sensual. I was throbbing my monster and she was trying to Kegel although I don't think that she can.

Then we cuddled for another half hour. She asked for my number and if I wanted to go out for drinks. Showered thought that this seemed like a GFE when you get in a fight and end up grudge fucking each other until you fall back in love, then off I went. Down by the pool, there was a St. Patrick's Day event, so I went there and partied. There are a plethora of hotties.

SsStuntCock
03-18-23, 12:49
Bombshell Allie is back with new pics that look very tasty. Love it when girls use actual pics and unblur their face.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/allieCan we all agree she's still a great girl / value regardless of her real age? Dudes went down a gd rabbit hole last time that topic was debated.

Christophe1
03-18-23, 12:50
The first picture where she is standing showing her profile is a picture of her and fairly accurate with some photoshop, the other three are probably not.

https://www.foxylists.com/phoebe

I thought it was funny that we were standing by the mirror, I have been working hard all winter to achieve my Summer body, so I showed off my ass so she could compare. She was grabbing it along with my pecs with pleasure. All real 100% beef baby! Actually, that is one of the things I like about Sunny cause she will be kneeling down sucking my cock, and with zest squeezing my man titties.

Finally, IMO, if I had a budget and could only visit one provider my pick is Diane.

SiloGren1595
03-18-23, 13:01
When the agencies say reference: other agency number and met girls name do they mean only a Korean agency? I have a 213 number could I have lied and said I am Korean? Happy to give them a bit extra or my LI just hard to know how to comply.

MrGeorge
03-18-23, 13:03
No I wouldn't think so. Most of these girls can barely take one.

I wouldn't assume that MFM equals DVP with these girls. Last time, when Lisa with CGLA was offering MFM (about January 2021), it was only one guy in at a time. More like a tag team. Maybe its different this time but I doubt it.

PumpNDump
03-18-23, 13:44
Saturday coin slot availability sfk / kbliss.

Kbliss Nina Erika Kona Lovely Serra Jessica Allie.

Gangnam still off.

NooGooGee81
03-18-23, 13:55
Heather starting Monday.

TD Leafs
03-18-23, 14:19
Heather starting Monday.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/So much P.S.'ed. OMG.

Senexiratus
03-18-23, 14:44

Service: Started with a shower from Sunny, I have seen her many times, so I requested her to give me a shower. Always lots of DFK during the shower and I enjoy rubbing her beautiful breasts. Nice BBBJ preview, she is a real gem that goes the extra mile to make sure you have a great time.Tax return time!

How far in advance did you schedule it?

DankDonk
03-18-23, 15:23
Allie. Erica. Kona. Jessica. Lovely. Raina. Serra.Is Eva gone or on vacay?

MuffDiver1000
03-18-23, 15:54
Tax return time!

How far in advance did you schedule it?I had to schedule a day in advance as apparently Sunny's schedule was full. It is a great use of a tax refund LOL!!

https://topangels.ch/topangel/ari-sunny-chu/

SolarisMan
03-18-23, 15:55
Is Eva gone or on vacay?Nah-I highly doubt it as this job is too easy of money. She is probably being rebranded and will come back as they mostly do. However, if she is gone, best of luck to her.

TD Leafs
03-18-23, 16:19
Is Eva gone or on vacay?Long vacation.

MiamiHeat2020
03-18-23, 17:18
For those of you that get two shots off in the hour, I need some advice. I used to be able to do this but recently I can get hard but lose the erection within minutes. I just turned 30. Thanks!

MiamiHeat2020
03-18-23, 17:40
So much P.S.'ed. OMG.How can you tell? I'm a P.S. Noob and have been duped quite a bit now.

MiamiHeat2020
03-18-23, 17:41
Saw Lina today.

Very experienced.

Very attractive girl.

I enjoyed very much.

She's listed on CGLA and Melo's.Wasted my money I'd say. It's not light P.S. At all. She looks way older and not fit.

NooGooGee81
03-18-23, 17:54
Is Eva gone or on vacay?She is on vacay.

AntilySol
03-18-23, 18:19

Awesome audible feedback, lust and thirst for dicking, did not care about the clock nor asking to cum, just wants to keep on fucking. My type of girl.

Overall: will repeat and put in my rotation, my current top three 340 girls are Evelyn, Mini and Hara, WHY?? Because they are all true fuck dolls (spinner) that enjoys my passionate dicking.

Many here only do 340 all inclusive and to me, these three are the best so far, they are stable, reliable, incredible for your donation.

Monger on!Why'all be sleeping on Hara KGLA aside from the minimal reviews on here.

Can confirm, she's quite the girl. Definitely her in the pics with the normal glammed up edits made. Can 100% confirm she's a CYA between the ages of 26-32 from her ID. I would define a spinner as petite. And in that definition I would say she is that except her busty man-mades. She's not as tight & fit as Ari from CGLA but doesn't have much to any baby fat at all on her. I honestly prefer Hara!

Face / Body: 8/10 - Would put her as CYA. Less so HYA. (if you consider <30 to be young). She's like your typical fobby type asian, less so tanned model. Man-made C's. 5'2 or 5'3 tall.

Service: 9. 5/10 - Definitely one of my favorites since Jean from KGLA last year. She's got that youthful energy and pleasing attitude that would do whatever you want. It felt like true GFE if that's what you're looking for. She definitely seemed up for 2nd pop with no extra charge but I was spent - but an option for others.

This is a simple conclusion for me. CYA at 340 all inclusive BBFS is already a win. Add a fantastic hungry personality who would deliver whatever you want & isn't a grandma hitting 50 is the cherry on top. Vulcan couldn't say it any better, absolutely incredible for the donation with no upcharge. Go see this CYA while you guys can! This is a repeat for me for as long as it can go. treat her well fellas

OmegaMan69
03-18-23, 18:47
I found crystal to be, any other recommendation?

Im Yours
03-19-23, 01:13
For those of you that get two shots off in the hour, I need some advice. I used to be able to do this but recently I can get hard but lose the erection within minutes. I just turned 30. Thanks!Don't think so much, and get back in the gym.

MiamiHeat2020
03-19-23, 01:47
Went to WLA for the first time to check out Mimi with her nice specials.

Was kinda scared and expected an old, ugly girl behind the door.

But all that worry disappeared when Mimi opened the door.

She's Very young girl with an awesome attitude.

Very playful and energetic.

Her photos are real with photoshop for the touch up.

Very cute girl.

Not a clock watcher.

And the specials make it even better.

Had an amazing, fun time and left very happy.

I would see her again.I hope why'all have seen the real pics of Mimi that were posted.

MistaPig
03-19-23, 02:08
Wasted my money I'd say. It's not light P.S. At all. She looks way older and not fit.Don't question my standards.

I don't agree with some of your reviews, but I do not call you out.

If you have different views as I do, great.

SeanTime53
03-19-23, 06:12
For those of you that get two shots off in the hour, I need some advice. I used to be able to do this but recently I can get hard but lose the erection within minutes. I just turned 30. Thanks!New pussy is best cure.

LARckr720
03-19-23, 08:27
Heather starting Monday.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/Hope the collar and clamps come standard with her sessions.

Pics look like we've got a winner!

IAmGib1
03-19-23, 08:42
Anyone see Peony or Mari? Why is everyone just continuing to write about those same few girls that are well-reviewed already?

Is Peony fka: Hami? Last time I saw Hami she had gained a lot of weight. She was tall, tanned, and bigger but nothing like her recent pics or past reviews.

Mari a rebrand too?

Kakashiz
03-19-23, 09:57
That Sunny / Lisa gives up that tan, tight Asian ass if 1. She likes you 2. You offer extra $$ Does anyone have first-hand knowledge of this?Booked a session with Sunny this weekend and paid the full hour and upcharge for BBFS when I gave her the envelope I asked her if she was willing to do Greek with a translator for an extra $$$ and she politely declined. Throughout the session there was plenty of FIA which was very welcomed but every time I tried to put the tip inside her, she kept pulling away so I got the hint. Must be very YMMV, I have seen her 5 x previously and tipped her well each time and she always asks me to come back soon. Oh well, onto more TOFTTs with all the new non-upcharge talent available this week. Jealous of the lucky guys who did manage to get it in there though... She is a firecracker but probably won't be repeating as there's too much to try right now

PlutoKiller
03-19-23, 10:32
Booked a session with Sunny this weekend and paid the full hour and upcharge for BBFS when I gave her the envelope I asked her if she was willing to do Greek with a translator for an extra $$$ and she politely declined. Throughout the session there was plenty of FIA which was very welcomed but every time I tried to put the tip inside her, she kept pulling away so I got the hint. Must be very YMMV, I have seen her 5 x previously and tipped her well each time and she always asks me to come back soonNot criticizing you but this again proves that tipping a hoe is money thrown away that could have been used to fuck another hoe.

Christophe1
03-19-23, 10:47
For those of you that get two shots off in the hour, I need some advice. I used to be able to do this but recently I can get hard but lose the erection within minutes. I just turned 30. Thanks!Oh no! Thirty is the new geriatric age. Especially if you lived you whole life in this polluted city, drink water from plastics, take medications, and wear petroleum fiber underwear. I have a decade on you and my hard-on barely rests. As I was leaving Phoebe started sucking my dick one last time before the trip, so I showed her how embarrased I was going to be leaving with a pitched tent. I am thinking you might want to start dating and let your testosterone levels develop more naturally for awhile. Hypothetically, paying a women for coitus may cause effemination like taking a sleeping pill to sleep and causing your body to shut down its natural developmental cycles. When you score one naturally gets a huge surge of manliness?

I've heard some youngish vets about your age talking about getting the VA to prescribe them testosterone by doing the opposite of these recomendations posted in link before getting a test. Personally, now I can stay hard but need a duet or someone I really like to shoot out two loads with out a refractory period. Throughout my life too about 40% of the time I don't climax in order to circle back around to it in a couple hours or at night which helps keep me more energized and alert.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/8-ways-to-boost-testosterone#bottom-line.

JoseMan
03-19-23, 11:02
Long vacation.Long Vacay in K-Girl wonderland world means either; a. Touring different city; b. Working on sugar daddy; c. Trip to mother land. Or d. Getting rebrand.

Be patient; she will be back in few months.

NooGooGee81
03-19-23, 11:03
Allie. Erica. Kona. Jessica. Lovely. Serra.

SunsetMando
03-19-23, 11:53
Ummm I wonder if he's talking about a different mimi. Because the mimi we've all seen pics of here is NOT great looking.

I hope why'all have seen the real pics of Mimi that were posted.

Kakashiz
03-19-23, 12:19
Not criticizing you but this again proves that tipping a hoe is money thrown away that could have been used to fuck another hoe.I didn't tip her and used the $$$ for another sesh later with a younger Kgirl so it was fine.

SunsetMando
03-19-23, 12:25
This is the way!

I didn't tip her and used the $$$ for another sesh later with a younger Kgirl so it was fine.

SunsetMando
03-19-23, 12:27
Anyone had any fun going back to back on sessions lately?

I had a quick 30 min recently with Wonyi and it was really darn good! But def feels a bit rushed. (not awful. But the extra time is nice in an hour).

(anyone who hasn't seen her. Give her a try! Def on my repeat list. MFK msged me about her).

But has anyone banged someone for 30 min, leave. Get in elevator and see the next one for another 30 min session?

Curious on experience on those sessions. If anyone can share, that would be amazing.

PumpNDump
03-19-23, 13:06
Sunday funday lineup sfk / kbliss.

Kbliss Nina Erika Kona Lovely Serra Jessica.

AsianBaller1
03-19-23, 14:32
I did that quite often when there are a lot of new girls coming here and I don't want to be the last or second.

Visited 1 h new arrival in morning.

Visited second new arrival 10 m away which started an hour after.

Visited another new arrival 5 m away which started late.

Take 2 hours meals break.

Visited atf regular for an hour.

Drove to meet a few friends for 2 hours.

Came back to visit the same atf regular at night.

End my evening with my second atf regular.

Got back home text my regular hookup chick to stay for a night.

Normally I'll do that if I'm bored and busy with all the new talents here. Hope not too many so I can rest for a bit and stack up my semens LOL.

I had a quick 30 min recently with Wonyi and it was really darn good! But def feels a bit rushed. (not awful. But the extra time is nice in an hour).

(anyone who hasn't seen her. Give her a try! Def on my repeat list. MFK msged me about her).

But has anyone banged someone for 30 min, leave. Get in elevator and see the next one for another 30 min session?

Curious on experience on those sessions. If anyone can share, that would be amazing.

CaptCaveman99
03-19-23, 14:37
For those of you that get two shots off in the hour, I need some advice. I used to be able to do this but recently I can get hard but lose the erection within minutes. I just turned 30. Thanks!How is your health: diet, exercise, sleep, stress? No one is perfect, but improving in these areas will fix it naturally.

HiKeke
03-19-23, 15:09
Don't question my standards.

If you have different views as I do, great.You are in the wrong place if you don't want other mongers to disagree with your standards. Stick to T*are then.

MiamiHeat2020
03-19-23, 16:35
Ummm I wonder if he's talking about a different mimi. Because the mimi we've all seen pics of here is NOT great looking.I'm suspicious. The Lina rec was also wildly off.

MiamiHeat2020
03-19-23, 16:40
Don't question my standards.

If you have different views as I do, great.I don't think any of my reviews have oversold or overhyped a girl. On the other hand, as per your review of Lina, that was NOT light photoshop- she's maybe 15 years older and chubby. And you recommended Mimi before those real pics surfaced and people were grossed out. Not very good track record. That's why I said shilling or low standards.

For a board where we recommend good talent, its better to err on the side of higher standards and be more picky. If I say a girl is a 7 someone else might be pleasantly surprised that to them she's an 8 or better because I have high standards. You on the other hand have called these girls hot and I think a lot of people would find them not to be. So if you're not shilling, at least be more conservative with your reviews from now on.

MiamiHeat2020
03-19-23, 16:49
How is your health: diet, exercise, sleep, stress? No one is perfect, but improving in these areas will fix it naturally.

New pussy is best cure.

Oh no! Thirty is the new geriatric age. Especially if you lived you whole life in this polluted city, drink water from plastics, take medications, and wear petroleum fiber underwear. I have a decade on you and my hard-on barely rests. As I was leaving Phoebe started sucking my dick one last time before the trip, so I showed her how embarrased I was going to be leaving with a pitched tent. I am thinking you might want to start dating and let your testosterone levels develop more naturally for awhile. Hypothetically, paying a women for coitus may cause effemination like taking a sleeping pill to sleep and causing your body to shut down its natural developmental cycles. When you score one naturally gets a huge surge of manliness?

I've heard some youngish vets about your age talking about getting the VA to prescribe them testosterone by doing the opposite of these recomendations posted in link before getting a test. Personally, now I can stay hard but need a duet or someone I really like to shoot out two loads with out a refractory period. Throughout my life too about 40% of the time I don't climax in order to circle back around to it in a couple hours or at night which helps keep me more energized and alert.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/8-ways-to-boost-testosterone#bottom-line.

Don't think so much, and get back in the gym.Thanks all--I'm healthy and in good shape aesthetically speaking but don't do enough cardio and have a pretty unhealthy diet. Will implement all of this advice. Cheers!

BonerAppetitty
03-19-23, 17:09
I don't believe she was Hami. HellOnEarth already reviewed Peony. I don't recall he ever exaggerated about a Kgirl. If he didn't complain then she would be at least worth a try.

BookerGray has real pics of a Kgirl I saw before. She was tall like a volleyball player, young enough, pretty attractive like pics. I don't usually try MILFs or rebrands so can't help there.

Anyone see Peony or Mari? Why is everyone just continuing to write about those same few girls that are well-reviewed already?

Is Peony fka: Hami? Last time I saw Hami she had gained a lot of weight. She was tall, tanned, and bigger but nothing like her recent pics or past reviews.

Mari a rebrand too?

She's most likely mid-30's tall and thin with small ass; maybe some face fillers and breast implants.

I don't know where she is visiting from but she is Not a novice. Meaning she's not a college girl trying to make some money on holidays.

Good BBBJ with DT; rotated positions.

All in all good time but I won't repeat.

She's also posted by Melo's playground.

BonerAppetitty
03-19-23, 17:14
I don't remember all her names but her pics came from the Bay. Rocketman and Bay mongers may know of her. (Click here for most recent name) (https://sweetangels.ch/sea).

Hope the collar and clamps come standard with her sessions.

Pics look like we've got a winner!

BonerAppetitty
03-19-23, 17:20
Did she have any tattoo or identifiable feature? I will post about her next week. Some people might exaggerate about real pics. You usually need to add 5 to 10 years, 10 to 15 lbs to P.S. Pics. Never expect a Kgirl as hot as pics.

Wasted my money I'd say. It's not light P.S. At all. She looks way older and not fit.

BonerAppetitty
03-19-23, 17:36
I haven't seen her yet but I do believe she qualifies for Boner Solid Standard cause I like young Asian girls. I believe she was here before and GoldDust58 reviewed her. He was a pretty reliable reviewer and he recommended her.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/by

I would make time to see her if you can in case she suddenly stops working. She is a nice addition to 320 rate. Knowing your taste you would enjoy her. Civies or mysterious kgirls that have been oddly trained exceptionally well is rare. Her BBBJ talent shows that she has had practice. The best part was how much she enjoys sex. I was pretty surprised and I remember before Eye became jaded she was the same way. If Eye liked you she would get herself off. Yena is that way, moans and let's our orgasm bursts. Really got herself off. Such a cute big smile and good sucking mouth. Not a short hair fan but it suits her. Her build is similar to how Ellena / Tia was when she was in NorCal as Tia. Very civie like build. Medium taller side with a happy personality. I couldn't complain. Of course if she had massive D cups on skinny frame like my one and only Remi I would be much happier ha. How I miss Remi's lovely tits on a stick.

BonerAppetitty
03-19-23, 17:43
I vaguely remember the old Zena pics and doubt this new Zena was her. Zena pics remind me of another girl in the past. I can't believe the other OGs didn't review Zena yet. Peony already had a review from HellOnEarth. I would have TOFTT on both of them already if I wasn't chasing younger girls. Zena pics are attractive but I doubt she's under 30.

"I'm curious. Is this her: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/zena . Also, any thoughts about Peony: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/peony . ".

TheHobbyLobby
03-19-23, 18:00
Very few look like their pics. There are many different techniques to change the pics. Photoshop is used frequently, or they post a kgirl's real face on a different body. It is rare to see a girl IRL that is as good or better than her pics from Kgirl agencies.Ah I figured thanks IAMgib. Where I live the women do not look ANYTHING like the pics. As a matter of fact they are a complete 180 of the pic. They are old, fat and ugly. I was wondering if it was as bad here as well.

PlutoKiller
03-19-23, 18:29
I didn't tip her and used the $$$ for another sesh later with a younger Kgirl so it was fine.Yeah I got that as she didn't accept the trip to Greece. What I was referring to was this "I have seen her 5 x previously and tipped her well each time".

BonerAppetitty
03-19-23, 18:53
No, at least not as bad here if you go with Boner certified girls. Anyone who wants to dispute Boner certified real pics can go ahead and name names.

Ah I figured thanks IAMgib. Where I live the women do not look ANYTHING like the pics. As a matter of fact they are a complete 180 of the pic. They are old, fat and ugly. I was wondering if it was as bad here as well.

MiamiHeat2020
03-19-23, 22:28
Did she have any tattoo or identifiable feature? I will post about her next week. Some people might exaggerate about real pics. You usually need to add 5 to 10 years, 10 to 15 lbs to P.S. Pics. Never expect a Kgirl as hot as pics.Yeah, curious to know your thoughts. She has a big tattoo on her back. I went in knowing she won't be as hot but but this one was too off for me. She looked much older and was not fit which is all I ask for even if the face isn't similar. At least with Adele and Sammy they were actually fit even though pics weren't accurate. Doesn't help when people here say "light photoshop, not heavily done at all" and "Very attractive girl. " She's a nice girl and I'm sure some people may enjoy but I urge users to be more realistic with the flaws.

Pyhan83
03-20-23, 00:59

Curious on experience on those sessions. If anyone can share, that would be amazing.I've done 2 back to backs in the past two weekends. First weekend was Babie and then Jessica. Babie was just shit service and I didn't even bust a nut. Jessica even though she looks nothing like her pics, the service was good and I busted in her to finish. This past weekend I did Ari and then finished with new girl Lina. Sex is always good with Ari, she's a service queen. Lina is a interesting one. So goofy her personality. The chemistry was there for us though so it was a good time. Also somewhere I fit Kimmy in but I honestly can't remember which day, lol. Love those fun bags of hers. All my sessions were an hour or slightly running over. It's hard for me to bust a nut in 30 or less. There's only been the smallest handful of girls who've managed to make me bust a nut that fast.

ZzzBoy14
03-20-23, 01:39
Nuri vs. Nana, who should I see tomorrow? I got verified with Booker M. Can't decide. Thanks!

Iron Crimson
03-20-23, 06:41
Booked a session with Sunny this weekend and paid the full hour and upcharge for BBFS when I gave her the envelope I asked her if she was willing to do Greek with a translator for an extra $$$ and she politely declined. Throughout the session there was plenty of FIA which was very welcomed but every time I tried to put the tip inside her, she kept pulling away so I got the hint. Must be very YMMV, I have seen her 5 x previously and tipped her well each time and she always asks me to come back soon. Oh well, onto more TOFTTs with all the new non-upcharge talent available this week. Jealous of the lucky guys who did manage to get it in there though... She is a firecracker but probably won't be repeating as there's too much to try right nowHad a similar experience, that's a damn shame. Would've loved to tear that little ass up. Also, it was kind of a turn off watching her insert the pre lube right before she comes to bed after the shower though LOL. Otherwise she is fairly attractive for a late 30's K-girl who stays in decent shape. Wish she did more squats to tone up her ass but otherwise, very sexy with the blonde hair and tan. Would repeat if Greek was a sure thing.

JohnQPublic
03-20-23, 09:50
I saw Elina is back in WLA. I posted a review on the PLEASER thread (link below) which was less than favorable. Maybe she's improved but I'm not going to TOFTT (again) to find out.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=6341799&viewfull=1#post6341799.

DankDonk
03-20-23, 10:49
BookerGray has real pics of a Kgirl I saw before. She was tall like a volleyball player, young enough, pretty attractive like pics. I don't usually try MILFs or rebrands so can't help there.I noticed this too but I can't tell if BG is using a different girls real pics for Mari or if it is the actual girl with rebrand name. BG maris pics are of sunlight who was with MKC maybe 6 months ago?

She was super tall for Kgirl volleyball player with big naturals. Maybe 5'9".

I feel BG Mari changed the pics recently because all the other listings for Mari use the same set of pics (fake) and I recall BG used to use them as well. Also the height difference between Mari and sunlight leads me to believe that.

CreamFire
03-20-23, 10:57
I'm having a hard time picking between Sunny or Binny and can't afford trying both like I used to back in the $$. 5 days. Was thinking Sunny because I like asians with blonde hair but I like Binny's kpop look if those pictures are accurate. For reference, my favorite look is someone like cami or eva in their prime. Also open to someone who has better face than sunny or binny.

HiKeke
03-20-23, 11:15
Had a similar experience, that's a damn shame. Would've loved to tear that little ass up. Also, it was kind of a turn off watching her insert the pre lube right before she comes to bed after the shower though LOL. Otherwise she is fairly attractive for a late 30's K-girl who stays in decent shape. Wish she did more squats to tone up her ass but otherwise, very sexy with the blonde hair and tan. Would repeat if Greek was a sure thing.Eh. 99% of these kgirls put pre-lube deep inside their pussy before the next session. That pussy juice y'all think is real is just an odorless lubes from Amazon.

LaMancha
03-20-23, 11:25
Nuri vs. Nana, who should I see tomorrow? I got verified with Booker M. Can't decide. Thanks!I would not recommend Nuri. Just my two cents.

Cream Inside
03-20-23, 11:33
I'm having a hard time picking between Sunny or Binny and can't afford trying both like I used to back in the $$. 5 days. Was thinking Sunny because I like asians with blonde hair but I like Binny's kpop look if those pictures are accurate. For reference, my favorite look is someone like cami or eva in their prime. Also open to someone who has better face than sunny or binny.I have seen both. Personally, I would go with Binny, pictures are accurate and she's in her mid to late 20's with a nicer body.

NObserver
03-20-23, 11:34
Nuri vs. Nana, who should I see tomorrow? I got verified with Booker M. Can't decide. Thanks!Nana. She is close to 50 and her body isn't spectacular (don't care for the look of her pussy in it's current state), but she still has a nice looking face and her service is still top-tier: intense DFK, voracious BBBJ, hyperactive cowgirl and rimming with beastly instincts. Add her courtesan flair (cleans your cock and asshole, tends to your clothes and shoes) and violent massage and she's well worth your 340 or so.

PumpNDump
03-20-23, 11:54
Wet rainy Monday sfk / kbiss lineup to keep us warm.

Kbliss Nina Erika Lovely Serra Jessica Allie.

Gangnam, youngin Elina is back.

NooGooGee81
03-20-23, 12:03
Allie. Erica. Jessica. Lovely.

Oc Amper
03-20-23, 13:11
Nuri vs. Nana, who should I see tomorrow? I got verified with Booker M. Can't decide. Thanks!Is Nuri actually working? Haven't seen her advertised, anywhere in a long time!

LoveAsianGirls
03-20-23, 13:58
Allie. Erica. Jessica. Lovely.

https://www.sexyfunkgirls.com/Is Kona gone?

Scraggy
03-20-23, 14:14
Thanks all--I'm healthy and in good shape aesthetically speaking but don't do enough cardio and have a pretty unhealthy diet. Will implement all of this advice. Cheers!So, if the second pop is possible but unreliable, does one pay the upcharge and hope for the best or is the upcharge payable on delivery, so to speak?

Itami213
03-20-23, 14:16
Does anyone know if Jamie is back in LA, or if she'll ever be back? I saw her a while back (Feb. 2023), and I really enjoyed my time with her. Super down-to-earth, and funny. Communicating wasn't too difficult, as she understands English just fine, but can have a hard time speaking it. I know she was in Denver for a while, but the listing in that state shows her as unavailable, which leads me to believe she may be coming back! Any news would be appreciated.

NooGooGee81
03-20-23, 14:41
Is Kona gone?Yes, on vacation.

Golden God
03-20-23, 18:58
So, if the second pop is possible but unreliable, does one pay the upcharge and hope for the best or is the upcharge payable on delivery, so to speak?You pay if you try. No problem staying hard but if I can't get the second out in like 10 minutes I just throw in the towel, happens pretty often. Stacey and Miso were persistent to get it out of me, loved those two.

Christophe1
03-20-23, 21:13
You pay if you try. No problem staying hard but if I can't get the second out in like 10 minutes I just throw in the towel, happens pretty often. Stacey and Miso were persistent to get it out of me, loved those two.Exactly. Cum once, get a massage. Stick it in and pay the upcharge. Honestly to me, I got paid multiple returns. The only fault is I am not going to cjm twice.

Pyhan83
03-20-23, 23:44
Is Kona gone?She's in Seattle.

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/kona/

IAmGib1
03-21-23, 08:30
I noticed this too but I can't tell if BG is using a different girls real pics for Mari or if it is the actual girl with rebrand name. BG maris pics are of sunlight who was with MKC maybe 6 months ago?

She was super tall for Kgirl volleyball player with big naturals. Maybe 5'9".

I feel BG Mari changed the pics recently because all the other listings for Mari use the same set of pics (fake) and I recall BG used to use them as well. Also the height difference between Mari and sunlight leads me to believe that.According to my sources, BG Mari used the alias "Carrot" before not Sunlight. There are a few old reviews posted for Carrot in OC and LA.

Throwawayhok89
03-21-23, 09:06
According to my sources, BG Mari used the alias "Carrot" before not Sunlight. There are a few old reviews posted for Carrot in OC and LA.I was so excited when I saw those pics of sunlight, but my sources confirmed that it isn't sunlight.

Rook6642
03-21-23, 09:35
Think she's in Chicago. Was thinking about seeing her tomorrow. Some great reviews.

https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=16778029362780255

Does anyone know if Jamie is back in LA, or if she'll ever be back? I saw her a while back (Feb. 2023), and I really enjoyed my time with her. Super down-to-earth, and funny. Communicating wasn't too difficult, as she understands English just fine, but can have a hard time speaking it. I know she was in Denver for a while, but the listing in that state shows her as unavailable, which leads me to believe she may be coming back! Any news would be appreciated.

PumpNDump
03-21-23, 11:52
Tuesday sfk / kbliss coin slot lineup.

Gangnam, Elina available.

NooGooGee81
03-21-23, 12:12
Allie. Erica. Jessica. Lovely. Serra.

SolarisMan
03-21-23, 12:35
She's in Seattle.

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/kona/I thought she was on vacay! How is that a vacation when she is getting cream pie at a different city?

Itami213
03-21-23, 12:45
Think she's in Chicago. Was thinking about seeing her tomorrow. Some great reviews.

https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=16778029362780255Ahhh I see, explains why she isn't on any of the L. A listings. Thanks for the update friend!

Slicer4
03-21-23, 13:37
Thanks for the review. I have seen Sunny solo many times and she is awesome. Thought about doing the duo with Ari, as I have seen a glimpse of her in passing and she is attractive. I have seen a lot of chatter on the boards about Chu recently and she seems in to anything. I think I will have to try this trio now.Wow, so Chu offers FMF which I can understand, FMFF which was pleasantly surprising, then I read MFM is offered that shocked me, but today I see on a site that she offers 'greek' and that same site shows price reduction for BBF! She never gave a hint of greek being on the plate when visiting, though last time she did suck toes / feet (Christophe take note, LOL) she is grouping herself with the likes of Jaehee, etc. Which I had a surprisingly great time with, but Chu is much younger but I guess got to stand out with so many to choose from lately. I am happy for her but sad too, LOL.

Shonny Jins
03-21-23, 14:48
I was so excited when I saw those pics of sunlight, but my sources confirmed that it isn't sunlight.I miss Sunlight. She was my fave in OC for the short time she was there.

GhtTwentyK
03-21-23, 14:56
Yeah, curious to know your thoughts. She has a big tattoo on her back. I went in knowing she won't be as hot but but this one was too off for me. She looked much older and was not fit which is all I ask for even if the face isn't similar. At least with Adele and Sammy they were actually fit even though pics weren't accurate. Doesn't help when people here say "light photoshop, not heavily done at all" and "Very attractive girl. " She's a nice girl and I'm sure some people may enjoy but I urge users to be more realistic with the flaws.I'm with you on this one. The pics of Lina are of her, but through a combination of photoshop and the ravages of age, the cute face in the pics is no longer clearly recognizable in the actual person. It wasn't until she put her phone up to her face, with the light it provided, that I was sure the pics were of her.

In addition to the giant back tattoo, which others may not find distracting as at least the design was somewhat restrained, add 15-20 pounds. She isn't fat, just kind of stumpy.

When I saw her, she didn't kiss at all (rejected even LFK) and was clearly not thrilled about BBBJs. Perhaps she's opened up in the week that she's been here.

On a positive note, as MiamiHeat2020 mentioned, she's a nice girl. And she has a decent rack. But boob lovers, don't see her just because I said her rack is decent. Her decent rack isn't enough to outweigh her other flaws.

Christophe1
03-21-23, 18:07
Great Booker. I decided to TOFTT on this one because I just had a gut feeling. Strawberry opened the door and was a cute faced petite girl probably in her low 30's. Porcelain white skin with silky white C cups which are veiny and just gorgeous as they push out and drop low to each side east to west with a nipple I dare you not to have in your mouth in the first 5 minutes. She saw the package and her eyes brightened up saying mmm big size.

P: Obviously glammed photos. You can slightly see some resemblance, however photoshopped to all hell.

L: strawberry was actually very cute looking. Petite with very little fat on her body, smooth skin, and like I had mentioned two C cups bursting from side to side hanging somewhat low and pointing in either direction. It was actually quite thrilling. Not much of an ass, however, her cute smile and funny demeanor, kind of made the package. Her hair is shoulder length and some lightly colored streaks. Her face is adorable and cute.

E: Yes can speak rather simply and answer questions..Fuck me, why don't I listen to myself. I woke up early, made quick money, then got bored so put it back in and opened up today to the 3 hours of stress / casino. I was down 1.5 housand with five minutes to my appointment. Suddenly, tt was like a gift dropped down upon me. A boner green candle started to grow. I went from losing and being super stressed to making $60. It was the pinnacle, Ha ha, fuck the market! What a relief.

This release allowed me to really appreciate my visit with the cute little songbird, Aria. If you like Kimmy, she is a similar type of experience and offers a few extra bonuses.

First off, she is adorable. Her face is a little larger than her body but she compensates with a some baby fat that gave me the impression that she is exactly like your girl next door type. Not fat but soft. Naughty and nice. Lots of smiling, huge eyes with lots of eye contact. When Spring comes a bird sings an Aria to usher in the abundance that is to come. And she did not disappoint me and acted as if she could read my mind.

1. Nonstop kissing. And her vocal range of mouth movement always kept me guessing as she kept it constantly evolving.

2. She can take about 6. 8" deep throat and my head could really feel her throat constriction.

3. Natural body, really nice feeling natural C-cups? Shaved. A somewhat bubble butt, not flat. A good 5' 3. 5" with shaved punani.

After having a darker experience last time, she was a breath of fresh air. Cute, happy, smiling, K-popping her face, could transition organically from conversation to hot sexing in seconds. All this encapsulated the real GFE, girl-next-door thrill. She took care of business at the beginning of my hour of companionship with modeling and at first, was throwing money back at me and talking about change. I was explaining to her that I was hoping to enjoy her Korean charms fully which really pleased her. And if I would of brought a larger load, I would have blown my wad cause she was worth it to me.

4. Almost DT but will really face fuck you without having to be rough cause she gets it, what you want. She's the girl next door.

5. She stuck my finger in her pussy and it felt so good. Ridges, softness, cubby areas, and soon she was getting wet, as well as moaning in a non-conscripted way.

6. She rode me forever and it was exciting as I was lifting her up and banging, then she was banging, grinding on me. Win-win situation. She got the first one out of me after 30 minutes. I feel like I am losing my touch.

7. Kept it going non-stop, I knew I wouldn't get a 2nd, but for the next 35 minutes she did everything I loved to try to get me to the other side. Lots of porn stars blow job faces, expressions, slapping dick on the tongue. Gosh, my little monster look so huge as she was double-fisting it and sucking on the head. The stuff dreams are made of.

8. Soapy massage shower time with natural boobie dick Russian.

9. I unloaded in her so much it was dripping on the floor, my foot, and her thigh as she was on the side of the bed gobbling up my dick for round two.

10. Ass, feet, toe, and hand sucking. She gets all the check marks from me.

She has a great cheerful personality that I thought was inspiring. She gave me the strength to take on the world and get my chunk. May not be a sexy beauty queen, but she gets stars for cuteness and great attitude. I'm in love.

Christophe1
03-21-23, 18:44
10. Ass, feet, toe, and hand sucking. She gets all the check marks from me.

She has a great cheerful personality that I thought was inspiring. She gave me the strength to take on the world and get my chunk. May not be a sexy beauty queen, but she gets stars for cuteness and great attitude. I'm in love.The pictures are accurate to me with the most representative one is her standing in front of the mirror. I got to use my frequent flyer mileage so it is like I made an extra $50.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/ariana/

BoredGuy0
03-21-23, 19:41
Does anyone know where Sienna is at? I know she was in Vegas for a bit, but don't see her ad anymore.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sienna

SsStuntCock
03-21-23, 20:19
Does anyone know where Sienna is at? I know she was in Vegas for a bit, but don't see her ad anymore.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/siennaImagine if she got some MMs. Mmmm.

Slicer4
03-21-23, 20:40

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/siennaI hear she is coming back to LA!

She is recharging her batteries with well deserved time off, no surgery-LOL.

Will be nice to see her again.

RocketManP
03-21-23, 22:33
I don't remember all her names but her pics came from the Bay. Rocketman and Bay mongers may know of her. (Click here for most recent name) (https://sweetangels.ch/sea).Yeah, she got a lot of names. Sea at Peach cafe, also went by Emma at Caras and Emma at SA too.

What's weird is it says she's available both here and in your neck of the woods.

Either way, she's short and plump. Definitely not fat. Can get chubby. I kinda like her because she is a good rimmer and she will wet it up and lap it up well. Her BBBJ she used to go ham but also toothy. She toned it down to more boring.

If you going for looks, probably a skip. Her pic spread out most representative, expect bigger bone structure and plumpness.

Can take a pounding. A bit strange giggling personality. She's been around for a while and always juggles several names.

If you like rimming and shorter thicker girl (nowhere Jool Gina, BTW some people say Jool Gina is her, I'm almost certain that she isn't) who can take a pounding, I think she's pretty good. Looker she isn't, really.

PePe44
03-21-23, 23:53
Wow, so Chu offers FMF which I can understand, FMFF which was pleasantly surprising, then I read MFM is offered that shocked me, but today I see on a site that she offers 'greek' and that same site shows price reduction for BBF! She never gave a hint of greek being on the plate when visiting, though last time she did suck toes / feet (Christophe take note, LOL) she is grouping herself with the likes of Jaehee, etc. Which I had a surprisingly great time with, but Chu is much younger but I guess got to stand out with so many to choose from lately. I am happy for her but sad too, LOL.You know. You hit it on the head. Chu is younger but not a second looker but her cheerfulness makes up. It's sad she is going down that road of "do whatever for the dollar kind of attitude. " If she just kept the service and mystery high it would work for her. But now she's up for anything and one guy reported being unlucky, so sadly I too must say farewell for her .

AsianBaller1
03-22-23, 02:11
Oh man wish I can undo my session I was in a mood for a MILF and Azi sparked my interest.

Was expecting a sexy MILF but got a short cute MILF instead. Soft skin due to loose fat, thick legs, long ass BBBJ, she spreads her thigh for fingering. Services as I expect from a MILF, open to everything. But god damn, her pussy has that stinky odor. I didn't want to put my dick inside but didn't want to hurt her feeling so I made a orgasm face and fake my climax after 20 second by grabbing the tissue and pretend I cum on it. I asked for a shower and out.

She asked me to take her out sometimes, I said yeah and dip real fast.

She's nice but that stinky pussy killed everything. Maybe I'm getting used to young chick who has absolutely no odor.

WillardJ
03-22-23, 05:25
Wow, so Chu offers FMF which I can understand, FMFF which was pleasantly surprising, then I read MFM is offered that shocked me, but today I see on a site that she offers 'greek' and that same site shows price reduction for BBF! She never gave a hint of greek being on the plate when visiting, though last time she did suck toes / feet (Christophe take note, LOL) she is grouping herself with the likes of Jaehee, etc. Which I had a surprisingly great time with, but Chu is much younger but I guess got to stand out with so many to choose from lately. I am happy for her but sad too, LOL.Which website are you referring to that shows she's offering Greek.

IAmGib1
03-22-23, 09:16
Can anyone confirm or deny the rumor that Sia formerly of NewTopAsians is now Tiara and gone BBFS?

Slicer4
03-22-23, 11:31
Which website are you referring to that shows she's offering Greek.Saw her again last night, showed her the autokgirl site, she was shocked and texted booker to change it on the spot, LOL. She said she never offers greek.

Though she is getting more adventurous with FFFM and last week a MFM session I read here. My last visit she sucked toes / feet / hands and this visit she asked/ begged for CIM which she never offered before LOL.

PumpNDump
03-22-23, 11:53
Humpday slot availability sfk / kbliss.

Gangnam Elina.

BobLove
03-22-23, 12:33
Can anyone confirm or deny the rumor that Sia formerly of NewTopAsians is now Tiara and gone BBFS?When I tried to book Tiara on Topgirl, the booker said she is gone.

NooGooGee81
03-22-23, 12:49
Allie. Erica. Nina. Jessica. Lovely. Serra.

Golden God
03-22-23, 14:11
Oh man wish I can undo my session I was in a mood for a MILF and Azi sparked my interest.

Was expecting a sexy MILF but got a short cute MILF instead. Soft skin due to loose fat, thick legs, long ass BBBJ, she spreads her thigh for fingering. Services as I expect from a MILF, open to everything. But god damn, her pussy has that stinky odor. I didn't want to put my dick inside but didn't want to hurt her feeling so I made a orgasm face and fake my climax after 20 second by grabbing the tissue and pretend I cum on it. I asked for a shower and out.

She's nice but that stinky pussy killed everything. Maybe I'm getting used to young chick who has absolutely no odor.In my experience the 320 all inclusive girls aren't worth it. Appearance is always disappointing.

HiKeke
03-22-23, 15:12

She asked me to take her out sometimes, I said yeah and dip real fast..K good. I can skip this one. And also just confirms who's review I can skip moving forward. Thanks.

TheAbc
03-22-23, 17:28
In my experience the 320 all inclusive girls aren't worth it. Appearance is always disappointing.The way I always saw it with the current scene with upcharges is that if a girl is on all the usual advertising websites at $300-$320 all inclusive, it's like that for a reason. She's either old and / or not good looking and they know this so they make up for it for charging less. If they could get more, they would do the upcharge and it's up to the individual to decide if that extra Benjamin is worth it.

BobLove
03-22-23, 18:36

She's nice but that stinky pussy killed everything. Maybe I'm getting used to young chick who has absolutely no odor.I trust you but some guy was just hyping her up a few days ago. I think the bookers have infiltrated this board.

Tbtbfftb
03-22-23, 22:06
I think smells can happen to the best of them on occasion. (I do remember one cute, young girl literally start our session by rubbing herself and then smelling her fingers! She was cute and young but not a great start to the session. Fortunately she was new and cute so I was ok. Not sure my thoughts if anyone else did it.

I trust you but some guy was just hyping her up a few days ago. I think the bookers have infiltrated this board.

SharingHer
03-22-23, 23:17
It is silly to listen to one review about how someone smelled one hour of one day and write off the girl, and not trust previous reviewers. Avi is well reviewed on multiple sites. Speaking of booker infiltration, have you ever considered that some bookers may want to take out Avi from LA, because it seems like it's basically CGLA / GKS going after non-upcharge agencies business model by undercutting them in price? Avi is a great MILF prototype and a perfect replacement to LA Nicole. She had no hint of a bad scent when I saw her and others have not mentioned anything either. I know many guys are going to be missing out on a milfy treat if they pass on with Avi. Saying a girl smelled bad, or saying she allowed BBFS for me but no one else, etc. Can just be a crafty way to try to end that girl's popularity.

Vulcan1009
03-22-23, 23:41
In my experience the 320 all inclusive girls aren't worth it. Appearance is always disappointing.In my experience, do your homework and research before donating, you would be surprised to find a gem. But if you choose to donate just $20 dollars more, your chances would be significantly higher to get a better one. Many mongers here only goes to $340 and many did went home happy and drained.

Donation do not justify they are good or not, the girls justify themselves. There are many GPS thought they would be worth the up charge and guess what, they are only a one and done.

It's all about the prep work. Toftt a new 420 is the same as toftt a 300. We all know that it's always YMMV and for me, I don't generalize them on price point, I look into the details before I go.

Listen to trusted mongers, trusted bookers and build your own trusted network so you don't get burn.

Vulcan1009
03-22-23, 23:46
In my experience the 320 all inclusive girls aren't worth it. Appearance is always disappointing.Mini, Evelyn Remi, and Hara from Jane all 340, Allie and Nicole from M a short while back was 340, Kona and yara. Just to name a few. If they drop to 320, I would visit more for sure.

Golden God
03-23-23, 00:58
In my experience, do your homework and research before donating, you would be surprised to find a gem. But if you choose to donate just $20 dollars more, your chances would be significantly higher to get a better one. Many mongers here only goes to $340 and many did went home happy and drained.

Donation do not justify they are good or not, the girls justify themselves. There are many GPS thought they would be worth the up charge and guess what, they are only a one and done.

It's all about the prep work. Toftt a new 420 is the same as toftt a 300. We all know that it's always YMMV and for me, I don't generalize them on price point, I look into the details before I go.

Listen to trusted mongers, trusted bookers and build your own trusted network so you don't get burn.I agree, I usually stay in the bb special range. Only been at it for about a year but from the girls I've seen 320 and below were always meh to bad and 340 and up were always great (for the most part). Seen Kimmy about 5 times, now I'm stuck on Allie and she's great.

SolarisMan
03-23-23, 01:14
In my experience, do your homework and research before donating, you would be surprised to find a gem. But if you choose to donate just $20 dollars more, your chances would be significantly higher to get a better one. Many mongers here only goes to $340 and many did went home happy and drained.

Listen to trusted mongers, trusted bookers and build your own trusted network so you don't get burn.Or go to TJ, south of the border to Hong Kong and you will never come back to K-girls. I was honestly shocked at quality last Friday night. Granted that even one girl offered it bare but I did not partake with her on bare adventure.

The cool thing is that you get to see the merchandise before taking it to the room.

ReDtoLaunch
03-23-23, 01:31
Listen to trusted mongers, trusted bookers and build your own trusted network so you don't get burn.So true, had last minute cancel of Evelyn and CG tried hard sell Hara but I stuck to my "guns" and no regrets despite Vulc's stellar review of Hara after the stint, because E was diamond on par as 2020 Hana w me; so I'm still hesitant. The legends or ones in the making know the long game. Thanks for the good indie review Bro.

Now, ainy one post intel on Baby Yena besides BA?

Stonkz
03-23-23, 03:04
So true, had last minute cancel of Evelyn and CG tried hard sell Hara but I stuck to my "guns" and no regrets despite Vulc's stellar review of Hara after the stint, because E was diamond on par as 2020 Hana w me; so I'm still hesitant. The legends or ones in the making know the long game. Thanks for the good indie review Bro.

Now, ainy one post intel on Baby Yena besides BA?Pics are fairly accurate on the body, although her skin is very light brown and not as pale. Hair color is the same but shorter, like shoulder length. Her face and hair kinda reminded me of Jeongyeon from twice (when she was skinny) but don't quote me on that, that was just the first thought in my mind LOL. Only knock off is that she has a little loose skin on her tummy, but you can't really see it when she's standing up straight only when she bends over. Other than that she has a nice body, decent tits, nice ass. On to the service, her BBBJ skills are top notch. She can DT well with good rhythm but not sloppy like lovely. She's also got a nice ass for doggy. Don't know about rim, not my thing. Allowed for 2 shots. Also, she only LFK at the beginning and later on started dfk (YMMV). Basic English skills. Showered alone though, but I don't come for the showers. Can't really guess the age on this one, could be anywhere from late 20's to early 30's. Very nice girl. I would repeat if my ATF wasn't around. And she's definitely better than Evelyn and Maia imo.

IAmGib1
03-23-23, 08:48
I trust you but some guy was just hyping her up a few days ago. I think the bookers have infiltrated this board.Agreed. It seems that we have more bookers / shills this year than before.

IAmGib1
03-23-23, 08:49
When I tried to book Tiara on Topgirl, the booker said she is gone.Makes you wonder if she was ever there? Perhaps she will change bookers and surface under a different name.

Christophe1
03-23-23, 09:29
I think smells can happen to the best of them on occasion. (I do remember one cute, young girl literally start our session by rubbing herself and then smelling her fingers! She was cute and young but not a great start to the session. Fortunately she was new and cute so I was ok. Not sure my thoughts if anyone else did it.Soaking in medication. As for the PSE ladies (some, all) they are medicating with soaps and creams overnight to protect their luvmuffins. Ariana was worried she smelled like medicine but I couldn't detect any scent, in fact, all the ladies I posted about smelled super fresh. Anyway, I did thank her because it makes me feel an added level of protection. Afterward, I asked her for alcohol and she let me use her medicated soap. On top of that I am always drinking a fresh brew of ginger and jujube tea.

PumpNDump
03-23-23, 11:58
Thursday sfk / kbliss rollcall.

Erika Lovely Serra Jessica Allie.

Gangnam only Elina available.

SolarisMan
03-23-23, 11:59
I think smells can happen to the best of them on occasion. (I do remember one cute, young girl literally start our session by rubbing herself and then smelling her fingers! She was cute and young but not a great start to the session. Fortunately she was new and cute so I was ok. Not sure my thoughts if anyone else did it.I always wonder on how much clean up is involved to keep that area clean. If one takes too many shower throughout a day, the skin tends to get dried and if one constantly wash the vagina, I assume that will be detrimental to the health of the skin of vagina at some point also.

NooGooGee81
03-23-23, 12:04
Erica. Jessica. Lovely. Serra.

TD Leafs
03-23-23, 12:23
Or go to TJ, south of the border to Hong Kong and you will never come back to K-girls. I was honestly shocked at quality last Friday night. Granted that even one girl offered it bare but I did not partake with her on bare adventure.

The cool thing is that you get to see the merchandise before taking it to the room.Have you tried Adelita? I prefer Adelita than Hong Kong. Much better hot girls and more willing for bare with $$.

Im Yours
03-23-23, 12:46
Or go to TJ, south of the border to Hong Kong and you will never come back to K-girls. I was honestly shocked at quality last Friday night. Granted that even one girl offered it bare but I did not partake with her on bare adventure.

The cool thing is that you get to see the merchandise before taking it to the room.The problem is just because they look good doesn't mean they perform well, but at least you're not getting B&S look wise.

HiKeke
03-23-23, 13:28
It is silly to listen to one review about how someone smelled one hour of one day and write off the girl, and not trust previous reviewers. Avi is well reviewed on multiple sites. Speaking of booker infiltration, have you ever considered that some bookers may want to take out Avi from LA, because it seems like it's basically CGLA / GKS going after non-upcharge agencies business model by undercutting them in price? Avi is a great MILF prototype and a perfect replacement to LA Nicole. She had no hint of a bad scent when I saw her and others have not mentioned anything either. I know many guys are going to be missing out on a milfy treat if they pass on with Avi. Saying a girl smelled bad, or saying she allowed BBFS for me but no one else, etc. Can just be a crafty way to try to end that girl's popularity.Luna is another decent MILFy provider who'd go out of her way to make mongers happy. But she was one and done for me due to stanky V. I'm scared of stanky pussies to say the least. And no one even mentioned sign of this until my review of her here.

What about review claiming loose fat / skin? This sounds like due to bad lipo perhaps? Can you comment on this? Maybe I'll give her a try at her rate.

SunsetMando
03-23-23, 14:42
MKG hit me up about Berry. She's also on CGLA and prob a few other sites.

Her pics are VERY accurate. Some P.S. On her ad pics, but in person it's very similar. She has some anime face vibes. (big eyes). But her body was REALLY NICE, soft porcelain skin, nice tits, flat tummy. My only complaint is she does't have much of a booty. In doggy tho it's still a FUN FUn time.

If I had to put an age on her, I would say she's early 30's. But DEF looks YOUNG. I mean she very well could be mid-late 20's. But we all know that's prob not accurate.

Service was 10/10. Lots of DFK, preview in shower with nuru / BBBJ.

Bed it was just non stop fun. BBBJ, rim, dfk more BBBJ, she sucked toes, fingers, just did it all. Took the D like a champ and kept asking me to go deeper and deeper. CIP. Nice solid massage!! And round 2 was just more of the same fantastic fun.

I was VERY impressed with her service. But she's also SUPER Sweet and a nice gal!!

If there wasn't so much talent to try, I would go back this weekend. But she's def going to be in my rotation!

When we finished, we showered. She dried me up and began anther BBBJ LOL. (next time I'll let her finish the job and give her that 3rd pop).

A solid find!

Mead4444
03-23-23, 15:29
Wait, timeout.

You guys are telling me that if I visit LA, there are actual agencies with attractive girls who are fully willing to do GFE / PSE / BBFS and relatively cheap based on the average high end touring model?

What's the catch. Heavy screening? Client Race issues? Required Test Results?

And would anyone be willing to write a full recap or list of agencies they'd recommend.

If so let me know so I can book a flight asap.

SsStuntCock
03-23-23, 15:31
MKG hit me up about Berry. She's also on CGLA and prob a few other sites.

Her pics are VERY accurate. Some P.S. On her ad pics, but in person it's very similar. She has some anime face vibes. (big eyes). But her body was REALLY NICE, soft porcelain skin, nice tits, flat tummy. My only complaint is she does't have much of a booty. In doggy tho it's still a FUN FUn time.

If I had to put an age on her, I would say she's early 30's. But DEF looks YOUNG. I mean she very well could be mid-late 20's. But we all know that's prob not accurate.

Service was 10/10. Lots of DFK, preview in shower with nuru / BBBJ.

Bed it was just non stop fun. BBBJ, rim, dfk more BBBJ, she sucked toes, fingers, just did it all. Took the D like a champ and kept asking me to go deeper and deeper. CIP. Nice solid massage!! And round 2 was just more of the same fantastic fun.

I was VERY impressed with her service. But she's also SUPER Sweet and a nice gal!!

If there wasn't so much talent to try, I would go back this weekend. But she's def going to be in my rotation!Did she have ink on her shoulder that read 'Radeon?

SsStuntCock
03-23-23, 15:33
Pics are fairly accurate on the body, although her skin is very light brown and not as pale. Hair color is the same but shorter, like shoulder length. Her face and hair kinda reminded me of Jeongyeon from twice (when she was skinny) but don't quote me on that, that was just the first thought in my mind LOL. Only knock off is that she has a little loose skin on her tummy, but you can't really see it when she's standing up straight only when she bends over. Other than that she has a nice body, decent tits, nice ass. On to the service, her BBBJ skills are top notch. She can DT well with good rhythm but not sloppy like lovely. She's also got a nice ass for doggy. Don't know about rim, not my thing. Allowed for 2 shots. Also, she only LFK at the beginning and later on started dfk (YMMV). Basic English skills. Showered alone though, but I don't come for the showers. Can't really guess the age on this one, could be anywhere from late 20's to early 30's. Very nice girl. I would repeat if my ATF wasn't around. And she's definitely better than Evelyn and Maia imo.That's high praise cause Evelyn's legit. Welp, I guess I know who I'm seeing next.

KingsFoil
03-23-23, 18:26
Agreed. It seems that we have more bookers / shills this year than before.Agreed.

There are only five of you I trust.

The rest are bookers in my opinion.

SteveTandberg
03-23-23, 18:42
Wait, timeout.

You guys are telling me that if I visit LA, there are actual agencies with attractive girls who are fully willing to do GFE / PSE / BBFS and relatively cheap based on the average high end touring model?

And would anyone be willing to write a full recap or list of agencies they'd recommend.

If so let me know so I can book a flight asap.If you spend time reading the posts, you'd understand that most of the posts are from shills. The laws of supply and demand are alive and well in Los Angeles. Something better and cheaper does not exist. You have a much better chance of getting something better and cheaper in whatever city / state you live in given that LA is the 2nd most expensive place in the US. Guys in LA make more money just because of the cost of living. Flying in to sample K girls in LA is a great way of losing your shirt. Friendly advice would be to fly to Central / South America or Asia and monger there. Your $$ will go much further there.

Stonkz
03-23-23, 18:52
That's high praise cause Evelyn's legit. Welp, I guess I know who I'm seeing next.Don't get me wrong, Evelyn is good. But nothing really stood out for me with my session with her. But I would visit baby Yena just for her BBBJ.

TheAbc
03-23-23, 19:15
Wait, timeout.

If so let me know so I can book a flight asap.I'll give my two cents not that it matters too much. This will highly dependent on where you're coming from in terms of price and attractiveness. Let's say for the sake of argument, we're comparing independents vs K-girls as of 2023. Value wise, it wasn't good as it used to be as prices jumped up quite in the the past 2-3 years. What used to be an unbelievable bargain at $250, now has jumped to $320-400+. Overall, if you're in a dry spot who can't get these services at a decent price where you live, it's still pretty good IMO. I've seen some of these indies want significantly more and the service they provide is up in the air. At least this is what I've seen on TER when I had VIP. They aren't bargin basement either, the trade off you get is a clean and safe apartment, an incall provided by them, the girl is pretty decent all things considered. Some will be hot, some okay, some probably shouldn't be in the business.

The biggest catch I've seen some people who have no Korean agency references and / or from out of town tend to have issue with screening. They usually require 2 references from other Korean agencies (preferably local) or another Korean agency in another city. It's like that chicken and the egg thing with them, so your alternative is the I'd + paystub / work reference they require to get in. Most reports recently have done the latter and it's up to you if you're down to provide this to them.

As for race, I don't think they really discriminate other than some reports of some "brothers" who can't get in but I don't hear it that often. I think they care more about is are you a person of good character (can pay, not get violent) and basically be a good customer. Also not be LE to bust them.

The testing part is not required, either you go see a girl all inclusive or pay the upcharge. Though for personal sakes, I'd get tested regardless regularly.

SolarisMan
03-23-23, 19:23
Have you tried Adelita? I prefer Adelita than Hong Kong. Much better hot girls and more willing for bare with $$.Nope! While I was in TJ, I just got two BJ's there for start. It took me a while to get comfortable doing bare with K-girls. I have done it but sometimes afterward, I regret doing it as it is hard for me to phantom on how these k-girls do guys after guys bare. So when I was in TJ, I did not partake on any BBFS activity.

Christophe1
03-23-23, 20:29
Wait, timeout.

And would anyone be willing to write a full recap or list of agencies they'd recommend?

If so let me know so I can book a flight asap.Yes, but not cheap considering the steady willing supply vs the limited high-end touring model. All in all, though, LA is a Mecca paradise considering how inconsistent and oftentimes terrible the rest of the US is. Most will tell you to fly to the San Francisco Bay area as the rates there are more consistent with the fact that the cost of living is astronomical.

LA is definitely worth visiting as you get a taste of fairly good standards of women I would consider here top tier. The K- women here are exceptional at pleasing men. I also will admit that I am easy to please but if you read my reviews I have not embellished more than the fact that I am awesome, my dick is Herculean, and my appearance is that of Adonis.

Everyone in the last two months that I was with: Sunny, Diane, Ari, Kimmy, Mina, Berry = Aria = Ariana, Phoebe, Miju, and Jaehee gave me rides better than Disneyland. GFE, PSE, BBFS with alacrity that I felt spoiled and appreciative that I got to hibernate my winter in a wonderland of exercise, sex, sleep, repeat. I have also seen several Chinese organizations that I have not posted about. There are also second to third-tier level of Milfs and Gilfs that are equally talented, but not nearly as service-oriented that a bloke can spend $400 on a threesome for an hour with.

To recap. You are wise to live elsewhere and save your boom-boom money for the better things in life. SF Bay area is equally as good but better priced. These women here are called to duty knowing exactly what is expected of them and are fucking champions. If you want to spend your money in a $2500 apartment with a girl who knows what you want, act now or go to a third-world country and not get the refined level that is the standard here.

In closing, I only have a limited time to see one last provider. My provider of choice is Diane since I love her spirit, but only got to see her once, and she won't return until April. Please DM me anyone that is a great recommendation. I am open-minded.

NintyNine
03-23-23, 20:59
I'm seeing sfk Lovely this weekend.

I hope she's not ugly. I'm itching for some nasty service.

Last girl I saw was Kona months ago, and had a nasty nice time.

Vulcan1009
03-23-23, 21:21
Agreed. It seems that we have more bookers / shills this year than before.There are functions that you can block people so they don't show up.

I wonder if anyone can point out who are the shills, LOL I would like to block them so I don't get burn again. Believe me, there are times I read and went and burned.

Vulcan1009
03-23-23, 21:26
I agree, I usually stay in the bb special range. Only been at it for about a year but from the girls I've seen 320 and below were always meh to bad and 340 and up were always great (for the most part). Seen Kimmy about 5 times, now I'm stuck on Allie and she's great.She def got bigger and way more juicy then before and her tits, OMG, they are more then my hand full now, just big! I can't even hold the whole tits and so big that I can suck on both nips at the same time when I hold them together.

But overall everywhere else got big too, service are still top tier. But face wise, you can start to tell she had things done.

Vulcan1009
03-23-23, 21:30
That's high praise cause Evelyn's legit. Welp, I guess I know who I'm seeing next.Let me know and PM me how would you compare to Evelyn with her, LOL.

Vulcan1009
03-23-23, 21:33
Nope! While I was in TJ, I just got two BJ's there for start. It took me a while to get comfortable doing bare with K-girls. I have done it but sometimes afterward, I regret doing it as it is hard for me to phantom on how these k-girls do guys after guys bare. So when I was in TJ, I did not partake on any BBFS activity.OMG, Bobo is the one who broke my BBFS viginity. . . . miss her so much.

Everyone I saw before Bobo was covered, but one day she slipped in bare and I was shock and worried, I asked her did you got a test, she said yes, LOL.

After that, I started my long journey on hunting under table BBFS, LOL.

IronClad999
03-23-23, 22:18
There are functions that you can block people so they don't show up.

I wonder if anyone can point out who are the shills, LOL I would like to block them so I don't get burn again. Believe me, there are times I read and went and burned.Theres plenty of them over at the other xxx board. The ones who often push out reviews whenever new talents arrive or even before they start working and often 8/10+ without special features are transparent. They want to guard duds to burn our wallets.

Vulcan1009
03-24-23, 00:46
Oh my gents, let me tell yah, repeat does gets better service!

So as title said, it is my 2nd time to visit Evelyn from Jane and oh boy was she horney as fuck.

After the 1st time I couldn't forget our encounter and the week after I tried to book, she was not available so I tried Hara which was great also, but Evelyn's sexual thirst just can't be beat.

So to my experience, some of you did not get great service because maybe, just MAYBE you did not turn her on the right way or find the right spot to tease, remember that one episode from Friends that Monica explained to Chandler said woman have many spots that are sensitive, and if you tease the right way, they gets really horney, you go one, then three, then go to five, then back to three, then two, then one then two then mmmmmm water fall. So as for today, Evelyn was way more comfortable with me and this time, I took my time and do what Monica said, when she want me to go in, I teased more. I literally finger flicked her switch to turn on that sex machine. Its like the old wash machine that just keeps on shacking but just won't break.

1st, DFK at the door when she saw it was me, then in the room, straight to titis as I'm a tits guy and boy she love them sucked and licked. She is sensitive BUT do not push you away so she took it like she was feeding a big baby. I was sitting while she was facing me and sitting on me while I sucked on her tits, we got hot and heavy then I picked her up while her tits still in my mouth, I turned around and slowly lay her down while her tits STILL in my mouth, I then went up to DFK and hold both of her hand up above her head like a hand cuff with my hand, I slowly go down to her arm pit, neck, side tits, bottom tits then lick up to the nip then side tits then arm pit then nips then necks then blow some air and back and forth with side of her ribs and belly button. She was all turned on and her pussy was pushing against me wanted me to go in, I backed off, slowly lick her down to her why and started a viscous licking, flicking, sucking and swirling. I then back away while she wants more, I kissed her thigh and sucked on it slowly, here, there, just when she thought I was going to eat her pussy again, I blow air on her pussy and she was just horny as fuck.

Now, its wet and you would have thought its ready to go, I went back up, cuddle with her and grab her tits, to my surprise, she grabed my hand and put it on her clit, I started rubbing, flicking, twirling, and FIV and back to rubbing and flicking, when them legs started to close up tight, you know its time to cum so I hold her tight with my left arm while sucking on her tits and fingered her to heavenly cum with lingering ecstasy after. That! Is what you call she is now ready to fuck!!

But wait!! Need to get my BBBJ this time and boy she can suck, she was working on them head then all of a sudden dropped down to DT and god damn I can fill the back of her head and her nose pressed on my tummy, LOL, she kept on going, tip and dp then tip then balls then tip then dp, dp, dp, I was like, that's enough, time to fuck.

Pulled her up and she started CG, she can defiantly ride that flag poll and rocking up and down while I have my hand full with her ass. We kept on going, she got up and started squading then I hold her ass up to thrust, just the look of her face having her eye shut mouth open that made me even harder. After a while, she sit back down and I continued to thrust into her 2nd O while she shivering on top of me, screaming into my ear and collapse.

Now I ask her to laid down but she wanted doggy so why not, the mirror on the wall right next to the bed was awesome, her side boob was extremely sexy through the mirror, I started with her face down, then face up, then pulling her right arm, then both arm, then holding her tight against my chest, not sure how but her pussy was like a magnet stuck on my dick and just keeps sucking me in, it did not fall out once, you know that when they bend the girl too much towards you in doggy it pops out but this time NOOOOO, it was so tight that her pussy just won't give up. After then I bent her down and give her my all with deep thrust, she screamed into the bed and both her hand reached back to grab my hand to pull her in tight while she cum hard. That's the 3rd O.

I then laid her down for mish and she was grabbing me tight against her chest with every thrust, it got so hot that I had to get up and she opened up her legs split wide open like gymnastic, she wanted ever inch of me so I went deep and hard, THAT was another O right there. Now, I slow down, softly kissing her nips and sucking while slow thrust till she cool down, I lick from tits to her neck then her ear, that's when you know she is on again so I grabbed her leg close against my chest and started to go pound town with her, you know that face when girls go on roller coaster ride with their eyes shut and screaming? Yeah, that was her face like hardcore JAV banging. Her pussy got tighter and tighter, I felt like she was going to sqeeze my dick out but I kept on going and oh man, I was in heaven, its like her bun was made specially for my dodger dog. I cam hard and deep and kept on thrusting while she grabbed on my ass and just kept on pulling when she cam, after that she hold on to me tight while her ecstasy settles down and I got way too hot and sweaty, I tried to get up and she hold me down and didn't want me to pull out, I felt like her pussy was eating my dick alive. I was about to pass out so I told her too hot, I need to get up.

That is what you call it a good dicking!!

We then went to shower, the standards as usual but boy to my surprise, she gave me a professional massage after the shower and damn she knows where to press, how to rub and what to pull.

She is not one of those roaming around pretend to be but she actually breathing hard, pressing deep, focused and not kidding around. Remember to let her use none smelling baby oil, you will love it.

At the hour mark, we were both drained, satisfied and kissed goodbye, the end.

She is a GND service queen, great spinner body with juicy ass to grab on and full tits to suck on, hour glass body with 95% close to her pictures. Why are we missing that 5% ? Because you have to see it to believe it, LOL.

RossBoss190
03-24-23, 01:07
I have been doing my research on this thread and I have been trying to figure out who I want to see. I have been thinking Berrpy sounds really fun but going further into research I see they re brand so are there any suggestions that anyone has. I am looking for someone on CGLA that is open fun and down for pretty much anything.

SsStuntCock
03-24-23, 01:08
Don't get me wrong, Evelyn is good. But nothing really stood out for me with my session with her. But I would visit baby Yena just for her BBBJ.Great, so I guess I won't miss seeing Lovely another weekend in a row.

SolarisMan
03-24-23, 01:26
OMG, Bobo is the one who broke my BBFS viginity. . . . miss her so much.

Everyone I saw before Bobo was covered, but one day she slipped in bare and I was shock and worried, I asked her did you got a test, she said yes, LOL.

After that, I started my long journey on hunting under table BBFS, LOL.Don't miss them. Just enjoy them. They are not worth missing.

Love Em
03-24-23, 11:39
OMG, Bobo is the one who broke my BBFS viginity. . . . miss her so much.

After that, I started my long journey on hunting under table BBFS, LOL.Ditto. She was doing P2 P rubbing just the tip against her then smiled at me, I smiled back, and things were no longer the same. LOL.

SolarisMan
03-24-23, 11:48
Ditto. She was doing P2 P rubbing just the tip against her then smiled at me, I smiled back, and things were no longer the same. LOL.It sounds like it was more fun back then when the K providers were more selective in process and not openly advertising it every Joe out of the street!

It is good to have that element of surprise on the sleeve.

PumpNDump
03-24-23, 11:51
Friday funcall line up sfk / kbliss.

Gangnam Dana back on duty.

AsianLover3000
03-24-23, 12:46
Decided to make the drive from OC to LA to visit this duo. I have to say they se definitely worth the trip.

Price: $800 BBFS.

Looks: Sunny toned, tan, and beautiful. Ari small nice ass sweet and innocent looking, really pretty.

Service: These two are amazing from opening the door. Was greeted with DFK by Sunny in her black bra and panties and Ari with a sexy dress.

We did the shower, paid the donation. We then moved to the room where they started a nice double BBBJ. It was amazing watching the two of them going down on me. After they played with other, licking each other breasts, which was sure sexy and had me ready to go. I started with Ari CG and Sunny giving me some more DFK. Ari has an amazing ass and really knows how to ride. I would have been happy just finishing with her, but they wanted to switch. Sunny jumped on top and Ari moved unit position for some DATY. Sunny makes some really sexy sounds while riding that I couldn't hold back and I finished BBFSCIP.

After they both gave me a massage and we chatted a bit. Not much English for either, but they laugh and smile a lot. You can't go wrong with either of these girls. They said they start vacation on Monday, but encouraged me to come back in April and try the trio with Chu. We then started round 2, which was similar to round 1. Lots of DFK and BBBJ. Multiple positions and swaps. Finished round 2 with BBBJCIM.

One of the best things about this duo is they didn't do any wiping between swaps. They really work well together, I am curious to how Chu will fit in with them. I will try the trio when they return and report back. BTW if anyone needs info on OC girls, just PM me.

Bb5299
03-24-23, 13:20
I have been doing my research on this thread and I have been trying to figure out who I want to see. I have been thinking Berrpy sounds really fun but going further into research I see they re brand so are there any suggestions that anyone has. I am looking for someone on CGLA that is open fun and down for pretty much anything.Hi everyone- long time lurker, first time poster!

Thought I'd pop in and just give a quick plug for my ATF, Sammy at CG. She was off for a few weeks but I caught her when she came back the other day. I assume YMMV as it does with anyone, but I've honestly always had a great time with her. She's the prototypical spinner, toned body, but for me personally what I value is that her service is great. I think there've been other reviews of her on here so I won't go into detail BUT one thing I thought I'd share is that since she's come back she's added this like lounge chair thing in the room. It's kinda hard to describe but I personally hadn't seen anything like it with other providers. It's super comfy and when you're sitting / lying in it the bottom part is like wavy so your knees are slightly raised, which is perfect for her to ride you and just like sink into you. I also appreciated that there's a mirror right there so you get a real 360 view of her. It was fun!

SunsetMando
03-24-23, 13:26
She had some ink. But I don't know if it said radeon.

Did she have ink on her shoulder that read 'Radeon?

SeptemVoices
03-24-23, 14:23
Wait, timeout.

If so let me know so I can book a flight asap.Yeah, plenty of them. In LA you've got MyKGirls and Melo's Playground (plus another dozen or so agencies promising raw Asian pussy, but I've only tried these 2). In nearby Vegas, ClubLoveLine is great.

I won't tell you that all of the girls are as attractive as their photos suggest. Photoshopping is commonplace, and there's some outright bait-and-switch. But most of the girls are willing to BBFS & CIP (booker will tell you who), some of them will do GFE, and a select few angels will DFK you start to finish.

Check 'them out, they have made my life much more enjoyable, and I've flown out to LA / LV 7 or 8 times for the purposes of BBFSing younger Asian women.

I've yet to have problems with getting verified. Yes they all want an uncomfortable amount of personal information, but I've been doing this for 2. 5 years now and it hasn't been a problem yet (no pregnancies, std, blackmail).

I know of another place for BBFS&CIP, in the Dominican Republic, but it's way more expensive, and requires test results. Sometimes though I want to fill up a Latina pussy rather than _another_ k-girl though. Spending a week in a resort with an absurdly beautiful woman to spend time with every day and creampie every night is just special.

Slicer4
03-24-23, 14:48
To start, I am not as picky as a lot of yall, so take this post with a grain of salt (dang that saying might be old for yall too, LOL) I assume most of you are 20-30's. I like those who see a few a day so they seem into it and naturally get wet, whereas those I have seen who are booked solid daily lose some of that 'realness' and lubed with gel prep.

So booker recommended do not want that 'shill' comment), I read here a few who had average experiences, but I trust booker so I went.

Papago was my friend, her English was non existent. Took me five minutes to answer her Q of my nationality, a mix of Asian including Chinese.

Her looks were decent, she was happy, and session was great so good, felt like real GFE.

After finishing and her asking for my Kakao she translated what read 'I went to Hong Kong few times, first time here in US, thank you', immediately I thought I had to write a post in the sugar-daddy section as I assumed she wanted me to take her to Hong Kong on a vacation since she knows I am part Chinese. I smile as if I understood, I clean up quick, and bolt out of there.

On my way home she wishes me good-night and says something about Hong Kong again, I pull over for some Awesome Coffee, grab an Americano, and google her sentences to see if there is a 'code' in there, and BAM, orgasm? LOL. In half a century I have never heard that phrase, is it an old saying so she is MILF? I dunno, but learn something new everyday is true.

Sorry to waste space here with this, but a little Friday fun reading.

AsianLover3000
03-24-23, 17:44
Decided to make the drive from OC to LA to visit this duo. I have to say they se definitely worth the trip.

Price: $800 BBFS.

Looks: Sunny toned, tan, and beautiful. Ari small nice ass sweet and innocent looking, really pretty.

Service: These two are amazing from opening the door. Was greeted with DFK by Sunny in her black bra and panties and Ari with a sexy dress.

We did the shower, paid the donation. We then moved to the room where they started a nice double BBBJ. It was amazing watching the two of them going down on me. After they played with other, licking each other breasts, which was sure sexy and had me ready to go. I started with Ari CG and Sunny giving me some more DFK. Ari has an amazing ass and really knows how to ride. I would have been happy just finishing with her, but they wanted to switch. Sunny jumped on top and Ari moved unit position for some DATY. Sunny makes some really sexy sounds while riding that I couldn't hold back and I finished BBFSCIP.

After they both gave me a massage and we chatted a bit. Not much English for either, but they laugh and smile a lot. You can't go wrong with either of these girls. They said they start vacation on Monday, but encouraged me to come back in April and try the trio with Chu. We then started round 2, which was similar to round 1. Lots of DFK and BBBJ. Multiple positions and swaps..Forgot to add the link.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/ari-sunny/

JoseMan
03-24-23, 18:32
To start, I am not as picky as a lot of yall, so take this post with a grain of salt (dang that saying might be old for yall too, LOL) I assume most of you are 20-30's. I like those who see a few a day so they seem into it and naturally get wet, whereas those I have seen who are booked solid daily lose some of that 'realness' and lubed with gel prep.

So booker recommended do not want that 'shill' comment), I read here a few who had average experiences, but I trust booker so I went.

Papago was my friend, her English was non existent. Took me five minutes to answer her Q of my nationality, a mix of Asian including Chinese.

Her looks were decent, she was happy, and session was great so good, felt like real GFE.

After finishing and her asking for my Kakao she translated what read 'I went to Hong Kong few times, first time here in US, thank you', immediately I thought I had to write a post in the sugar-daddy section as I assumed she wanted me to take her to Hong Kong on a vacation since she knows I am part Chinese. I smile as if I understood, I clean up quick, and bolt out of there.

On my way home she wishes me good-night and says something about Hong Kong again, I pull over for some Awesome Coffee, grab an Americano, and google her sentences to see if there is a 'code' in there, and BAM, orgasm? LOL. In half a century I have never heard that phrase, is it an old saying so she is MILF? I dunno, but learn something new everyday is true.I think most mongers are age range of 35-65 with majority in 35-50 age range. Why would a 20-35 get involve in this field? It does not make much sense.

Christophe1
03-24-23, 20:25
After finishing and her asking for my Kakao she translated what read 'I went to Hong Kong few times, first time here in US, thank you',

Sorry to waste space here with this, but a little Friday fun reading.Ha ha ha. You're the man! My understanding of this expression is that one keeps their cheap mistress in Shenzhen or Zhuhai. When you take a girl to Hong Kong tho that's the real shiznit. It is interesting to me though because I love China women and food but never been a big fan of Hong Kong food or women. Thanks for the story!

Looks: Sunny toned, tan, and beautiful. Ari small nice ass sweet and innocent lookingI have seen Sunny numerous times enough to be infatuated with her because she reminds me and looks like my sweet 16 sweetheart who was half White and half Korean with natural blonde hair. The first time I saw her my brain exploded. Thus, I broke the golden rule of mongering, don't feel attached. It took real effort on my part to get over her and I kept getting "new puppies". She inspired me to build up my stamina, jog miles, let my guard down and talk too much. Welp, I did it. I am stronger, faster, better than ever. So, I have had tough decisions because there are copious amazing choices uet decided my last kiss in LA will be my first crush of 2023. Her birthday is in April and she goes on vacation Monday. Hope some of you who like her will help give her a great birthday send off.

TempletonRat
03-24-23, 21:11
She had some ink. But I don't know if it said radeon.Dang I haven't seen Radeon girl for a hot minute. She still around?

Could never figure out how / why she got ink for an engineering corp.

Senexiratus
03-24-23, 21:45
I think most mongers are age range of 35-65 with majority in 35-50 age range. Why would a 20-35 get involve in this field? It does not make much sense.I started when I was 23 with the massage parlors. Now I'm 33 and I've been enjoying the kgirl scene. To me, I never had any luck outside of paying for it. Doing this has actually boosted my confidence in so many ways.

MudSkipper26
03-24-23, 22:13
Ha ha ha. You're the man! My understanding of this expression is that one keeps their cheap mistress in Shenzhen or Zhuhai. When you take a girl to Hong Kong tho that's the real shiznit. It is interesting to me though because I love China women and food but never been a big fan of Hong Kong food or women. Thanks for the story!

I have seen Sunny numerous times enough to be infatuated with her because she reminds me and looks like my sweet 16 sweetheart who was half White and half Korean with natural blonde hair. The first time I saw her my brain exploded. Thus, I broke the golden rule of mongering, don't feel attached. It took real effort on my part to get over her and I kept getting "new puppies". She inspired me to build up my stamina, jog miles, let my guard down and talk too much. Welp, I did it. I am stronger, faster, better than ever. So, I have had tough decisions because there are copious amazing choices uet decided my last kiss in LA will be my first crush of 2023. Her birthday is in April and she goes on vacation Monday. Hope some of you who like her will help give her a great birthday send off.This post about Sunny is a post that I can relate to as well. I too broke the golden rule of mongering and got too close to her, which is so easy to do. I' ve had outcalls with her and Ari to my home and even an overnight with both. We had brunch in Santa Monica and spent half a day together. They are an awesome pair together and love to satisfy their man. I finally realized that with her leaving back to korea soon that they wasnt it going to be any "us" and I have taken a step back and let time separate us. Bottom line is don't get attached to the providers. It's never a good ending.

PepsiLover
03-24-23, 23:39
After seeing Allie 3 x, Dana, Viki, Eva 2 x, and Erica, decided on Azi at 320. Saw the smelly post after making the appointment but didn't want to cancel. A couple of posts started with "Azi" but "Avi" was used instead in the main body of post. I assumed they meant Azi.

Saw her in the evening, and her pussy didn't smell. After I nutted in her, she went to the bathroom immediately to clean up, just like Eva both times, which annoyed me since I was left by myself, and she was using my paid time to clean herself up. With Azi, though, after seeing the smelly post, I was relieved her hygiene standard was in order.

She smiled throughout the whole session, and she tried hard to please. DFK, BBBJ, 69, offering different positions, and a second cup which I haven't been offered in a while. Afterwards, she gave me a hard massage and I went over, just like Nana.

Pics aren't her. The room was dark, but she looked above average with firm enhanced tits. She has slim body with a tattoo on bottom of her left tit area.

Her service was better than Erica and Eva. I just didn't get good enthusiastic service from Erica. Erica refused DFK and DATY, and her BBBJ was brief. Not seeing Erica again. Eva barely performs, but she is so hot with flawless body that I may see her again if she returns.

Can't control or care who gets booked but do care about having various options open. Azi has been here for only a month and she is a good option at 320.

Eddy68
03-25-23, 08:35
I think most mongers are age range of 35-65 with majority in 35-50 age range. Why would a 20-35 get involve in this field? It does not make much sense.Well I started when I was 21. Always had a girlfriend, and side chicks. But am a sex addict and once I started this hobby I can't turn.

Back. I need sex at least 5 times a week. Till this day. But recently the talent has gone way down hill.

HiKeke
03-25-23, 11:19
After finishing and her asking for my Kakao she translated what read 'I went to Hong Kong few times, first time here in US, thank you', immediately I thought I had to write a post in the sugar-daddy section as I assumed she wanted me to take her to Hong Kong on a vacation since she knows I am part Chinese. I smile as if I understood, I clean up quick, and bolt out of there.Going to Hong Kong just means they had a great sexual experience aka orgasm. It's a Korean slang.

You could say things like, I am going to send you to Hong Kong, before fken a girl.

PumpNDump
03-25-23, 12:07
Saturday on duty roster sfk / kbliss.

SolarisMan
03-25-23, 14:27
Well I started when I was 21. Always had a girlfriend, and side chicks. But am a sex addict and once I started this hobby I can't turn.

Back. I need sex at least 5 times a week. Till this day. But recently the talent has gone way down hill.LMAO- what talent? It is all rebrand and I started in early 2017. It was decent from 2017 to 2019 and then BBFS happened and since then, it has been a disaster of a sort in term of talent.

HiKeke
03-25-23, 14:32
I think most mongers are age range of 35-65 with majority in 35-50 age range. Why would a 20-35 get involve in this field? It does not make much sense.Majority of mongering starts very early for most men. Especially in Asia. I doubt Western is any different.

Jack926
03-25-23, 14:38
I too broke the golden rule of mongering and got too close to her, which is so easy to do. I' ve had outcalls with her and Ari to my home and even an overnight with both. We had brunch in Santa Monica and spent half a day together. They are an awesome pair together and love to satisfy their man. I finally realized that with her leaving back to Korea soon that they wasn't it going to be any "US" and I have taken a step back and let time separate us. Bottom line is don't get attached to the providers. It's never a good ending.

There is never US with these girls. Their pussy empowers them to make all wrong decisions and their heads get too big.

There is a saying that says: "Watch your thoughts. They become words. Watch your words. They become deeds. Watch your deeds. They become habits. Watch your habits. They become character. Character is everything. "

In my opinion, if any of these girls have been in business for too long (perhaps more than a month), their character becomes of character of Ginger McKenna from movie Casino. And forget the ones that come and go from the scene: Those are the ones that can't find normal life outside of this and they perhaps started at very early age and they keep reverting back to old habits. I'm sure and I have no doubt that we have character flaws also in their opinion and they perhaps have a point on that matter.

But my unequioval advice is that you really have to stay away from them and just leave them where you find them.

BobLove
03-25-23, 14:59
There is never US with these girls. Their pussy empowers them to make all wrong decisions and their heads get too big.

There is a saying that says: "Watch your thoughts. They become words. Watch your words. They become deeds. Watch your deeds. They become habits. Watch your habits. They become character. Character is everything. " In my opinion, if any of these girls have been in business for too long (more than a month), their character becomes of character of Ginger McKenna from movie Casino.

You really have to stay away from them and just leave them where you find them.Girls like Ari happily will quit the job for you if you can offer them a greencard + millionaire lifestyle. I however, prefer trying new pussys.

Jack926
03-25-23, 15:00

There is a saying that says: "Watch your thoughts. They become words. Watch your words. They become deeds. Watch your deeds. They become habits. Watch your habits. They become character. Character is everything. " In my opinion, if any of these girls have been in business for too long (more than a month), their character becomes of character of Ginger McKenna from movie Casino.

You really have to stay away from them and just leave them where you find them.LOL on myself and to be fair, I should have said that our characters ain't so good either if you look at it in a way and I am sure that is how it look from the other side of the equation. I just don't know which one is WORST of the TWO.

Enough of this POETRY.

SsStuntCock
03-25-23, 15:32
Don't get me wrong, Evelyn is good. But nothing really stood out for me with my session with her. But I would visit baby Yena just for her BBBJ.You weren't kidding about Yena's head game. If only Lovely can stick around just a liiitle bit longer, I got another girl I want to see before she leaves. Nothing personal. Just business. But yea Yena is as responsive as 911 in an affluent neighborhood. I recommend her for anyone that gets off on a girl who loses her shit on your cock with minimum effort on your part. A girls that sucks her cum off, then re-mounts, rinse and repeat.

Christophe1
03-25-23, 15:53
This post about Sunny is a post that I can relate to as well. I too broke the golden rule of mongering and got too close to her, which is so easy to do. I' ve had outcalls with her and Ari to my home and even an overnight with both. We had brunch in Santa Monica and spent half a day together. They are an awesome pair together and love to satisfy their man. I finally realized that with her leaving back to korea soon that they wasnt it going to be any "us" and I have taken a step back and let time separate us. Bottom line is don't get attached to the providers. It's never a good ending.You could always move to Korea. I did and still have properties there. We are big boys who like toys and to do what we want to do. Since I don't watch television I have to create my own dramas and enjoy a good heart break from time to time. But I'm the type of guy who gets teary eyed when I hear a good song, so there's that. I still hang out with many of the ladies that I've known for many moons.

While you were feasting in Santa Monica I was working on my civvie threesome in Santa Barbara.

On another topic, I may have never began this hobby had it not been for a crazy girlfriend. She was the tyoe to hit me, hit her mom, and she cheated on me which was something I had never even contemplated it was so remote to me. She was also the type who one day tried to remove our condom and stretched it out and let it recoil sling-shit slam back onto my little head where I still carry the mark of this beast.

That's life.

KayBez
03-25-23, 15:58
Are there any K girls with a fat ass / tiny waist?

Jimbo571
03-25-23, 17:10
This post about Sunny is a post that I can relate to as well. I too broke the golden rule of mongering and got too close to her, which is so easy to do. I' ve had outcalls with her and Ari to my home and even an overnight with both. We had brunch in Santa Monica and spent half a day together. They are an awesome pair together and love to satisfy their man. I finally realized that with her leaving back to korea soon that they wasnt it going to be any "us" and I have taken a step back and let time separate us. Bottom line is don't get attached to the providers. It's never a good ending.Those two have that affect on a lot of men. Everything you wrote I have done with them as well. They know how to take care of you and keep you coming back. The best part about those two is they warm up to you the more you visit. Every session is different and not the same old routine that you get with a lot of K-girls. If they like you they will invite you outside. It is just part of the allure to make it seem like you are not just another customer. Best advice just go in knowing that and keep visiting for some great sessions that you won't get from a lot of other K-girls! I can't wait for my appointment tomorrow with them.

MuffDiver1000
03-25-23, 20:47
Had some time this weekend and decided to visit Chu as some of the other girls were already booked. I have seen Chu before as part of a trio but never solo. She is located at mid-wishire.

Chu is very cute. She is slender with light brown hair and a pretty face.

After she met me at the door she greeted with some DFK and took me to the room. She helped me off with my pants and immediately dropped to her knees and started with a nice slow BBBJ preview. After a minute I told her let's go take a shower. During the shower she continued with DFK and while stroking my pole.

After we went back to the room, I asked her to lay down so I could taste her fresh kitty. I had already told her no lube so, I don't like when they pre-lube and you get that taste. I licked her for a good 10 minutes until I felt her quiver and moan. I then laid down and she gave me a nice wet BBBJ. It felt great watching her move from BBBJ to sucking on my balls. Chu had me super hard and ready to get inside her. I told her to start on top. She moved into CG. It was awesome seeing her ride me and moaning the entire time. I then moved her to K9 where I couldn't last any longer and exploded with BBFSCIP.

We then chatted a bit and she gave me a light rub until time was up. She gave me another shower and I was on my way.

Price was $420 for the hour. Chu has became a service queen that is up for most anything. She is a cutie though and I like that it wasn't too hard to book. She didn't seem to busy and I think she would have let me stay over time if I would have needed it. If you haven't seen her, I would recommend giving her a shot. She aims to please.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/chu/

FillHerPussyUp
03-25-23, 22:03
Got a chance to meet this young thick cutie. Love the meaty legs and ass on this one. Lots of high energy and not shy about DFK nor BBBJ, takes it all and then some. Pushed for a second round almost immediately. Super cute too, her pictures don't do her justice, the picture of her with black hair is definitely her, just a bit glammed up. I'd peg her around mid to late 20's. 340 2 x CIP. Top choice for me right now, don't miss out on her, she mentions being slow, so who knows, might end up leaving, but would be a waste if she left as there is no other girls with her within her age range with that service level and price.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/maia

https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-maia/

SsStuntCock
03-25-23, 22:37
Going to Hong Kong just means they had a great sexual experience aka orgasm. It's a Korean slang.

You could say things like, I am going to send you to Hong Kong, before fken a girl.There's room for alternate meanings of course. 'HK' on my block means a room at Cascadas.

SolarisMan
03-26-23, 01:05
Girls like Ari happily will quit the job for you if you can offer them a greencard + millionaire lifestyle. I however, prefer trying new pussys.I concur that they may quite their job but the relationship perhaps won't last. Maintaining relationship whether the girl is a prost*e or a non-prost**te is a tough challenge in today society. But when the girl is a working girl, you add a whole layer of complexity to the relationship.

It is just the nature of the beast. Working girls have much shorter tolerance for a compromise in relationship and things will always come to sudden end.

Cream Inside
03-26-23, 07:56
This post about Sunny is a post that I can relate to as well. I too broke the golden rule of mongering and got too close to her, which is so easy to do. I' ve had outcalls with her and Ari to my home and even an overnight with both. We had brunch in Santa Monica and spent half a day together. They are an awesome pair together and love to satisfy their man. I finally realized that with her leaving back to korea soon that they wasnt it going to be any "us" and I have taken a step back and let time separate us. Bottom line is don't get attached to the providers. It's never a good ending.Pretty sure all the experienced K-girl mongers know how this story ends. You don't seem to be doing this for the right reason and have the wrong expectations. You have to know what you are going to get out of this hobby and it's definitely not going to be a fulfilling relationship. These K-girls don't owe you anything and you shouldn't expect them to because you paid for a couple of outcalls and you guys had some fun and maybe you got some OTC. Others can chime in with their experiences as well but all this is going to cost you is emotional trauma and money. Just pay to enjoy the time and then take it for what it's worth and nothing more. This is the best advice I can give you.

Jimbo571
03-26-23, 10:41
Had some time this weekend and decided to visit Chu as some of the other girls were already booked. I have seen Chu before as part of a trio but never solo. She is located at mid-wishire.

Chu is very cute. She is slender with light brown hair and a pretty face.

After she met me at the door she greeted with some DFK and took me to the room. She helped me off with my pants and immediately dropped to her knees and started with a nice slow BBBJ preview. After a minute I told her let's go take a shower. During the shower she continued with DFK and while stroking my pole.

After we went back to the room, I asked her to lay down so I could taste her fresh kitty. I had already told her no lube so, I don't like when they pre-lube and you get that taste. I licked her for a good 10 minutes until I felt her quiver and moan. I then laid down and she gave me a nice wet BBBJ. It felt great watching her move from BBBJ to sucking on my balls. Chu had me super hard and ready to get inside her. I told her to start on top. She moved into CG. It was awesome seeing her ride me and moaning the entire time. I then moved her to K9 where I couldn't last any longer and exploded with BBFSCIP.

We then chatted a bit and she gave me a light rub until time was up. She gave me another shower and I was on my way.

Price was $420 for the hour. Chu has became a service queen that is up for most anything. She is a cutie though and I like that it wasn't too hard to book. She didn't seem to busy and I think she would have let me stay over time if I would have needed it. If you haven't seen her, I would recommend giving her a shot. She aims to please.

https://topangels.ch/topangel/chu/Nice review. I have been on the fence about visiting Chu. I did see another review for her in the MFM thread. It seems she is stepping up her game. Don't know how popular she is, but seems to be a service queen from the reviews of late. Will try to squeeze in a visit with her this week. Thanks.

SolarisMan
03-26-23, 11:36
Pretty sure all the experienced K-girl mongers know how this story ends. You don't seem to be doing this for the right reason and have the wrong expectations. You have to know what you are going to get out of this hobby and it's definitely not going to be a fulfilling relationship. These K-girls don't owe you anything and you shouldn't expect them to because you paid for a couple of outcalls and you guys had some fun and maybe you got some OTC. Others can chime in with their experiences as well but all this is going to cost you is emotional trauma and money. Just pay to enjoy the time and then take it for what it's worth and nothing more. This is the best advice I can give you.Just enjoy them and move on; That is why you pay $300-$450. The #1 rule of Pay for Play is not to get attached.

PumpNDump
03-26-23, 11:47
Sunday funday sfk / kbliss duty list.

Gangnam, only Mina available.

AsianBaller1
03-26-23, 12:23
What happened to you or other people might not happen to him. Diff people diff story diff scenario diff girl.

Let them experience joys, pains and let them enjoy the process in life. I know it's right to do certain things, but sometimes people don't want to listen to something they haven't experienced or fear. Let them evolve.

Go for it and do whatever you feel like.

Do what you want to do and enjoy the heck out of it Then one day you can tell us your story just like the one before you and before them. This is why we have stories to share.

Pretty sure all the experienced K-girl mongers know how this story ends. You don't seem to be doing this for the right reason and have the wrong expectations. You have to know what you are going to get out of this hobby and it's definitely not going to be a fulfilling relationship. These K-girls don't owe you anything and you shouldn't expect them to because you paid for a couple of outcalls and you guys had some fun and maybe you got some OTC. Others can chime in with their experiences as well but all this is going to cost you is emotional trauma and money. Just pay to enjoy the time and then take it for what it's worth and nothing more. This is the best advice I can give you.

NooGooGee81
03-26-23, 13:59
Erica. Jessica. Lovely. Serra.

JoseMan
03-26-23, 14:41
What happened to you or other people might not happen to him. Diff people diff story diff scenario diff girl.

Let them experience joys, pains and let them enjoy the process in life. I know it's right to do certain things, but sometimes people don't want to listen to something they haven't experienced or fear. Let them evolve.

Go for it and do whatever you feel like.

Do what you want to do and enjoy the heck out of it Then one day you can tell us your story just like the one before you and before them. This is why we have stories to share.One of my experienced friend told me once that he can sum the conversation as follows: "Dating a working K-Girl is like driving a rent car-and deciding to buy that car but the difference is that it can never turn to be a good and reliable transportation because while the car from rental company can be repaired, the wreck emotions of these girls carry them for lifetime".

I don't have first hand experience but we are all products of life experiences and whom we came to contact with to certain extent. Maybe the above is true or maybe it is not but it is hard for any provider to forget all the negative experiences of the life that they have chosen. This is a life changing experience for many of them whether they like it or not but none will probably admit it because of how easy it is for them to make money.

I tend to be on a cautious side and not get involved with any of these ladies. It is not worth the hassle.