PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

R1CE88
12-27-22, 13:30
Any reviews on her pics make her look thick.

Also has anyone taken part in junhee and miju double. Bbfs at $600 sounds temptingI saw Holly / Hongin last week. She is a bit older and I would say curvy similar to the pictures. Not quite the best looking but service was pretty on point.

Tbtbfftb
12-27-22, 14:19
15 min seems odd. That's a walk in, drop your pants and sprint to the finish and out the door!

How long has this place been around? This is the first time I've seen it mentioned here, and it didn't show up in any searches here either.

https://www.melosplayground.com/

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/Miju

>Now offering 15min & 30min Quickie BJ Session. (100 for a 15m BBBJ from Miju)

SunsetMando
12-27-22, 15:48
This actually sounds great. I've always wanted some ala cart options.

How long has this place been around? This is the first time I've seen it mentioned here, and it didn't show up in any searches here either.

https://www.melosplayground.com/

https://www.melosplayground.com/product-page/Miju

>Now offering 15min & 30min Quickie BJ Session. (100 for a 15m BBBJ from Miju)

JustALil
12-27-22, 18:25
Okay, I will start by saying that I usually visit ladies that are considered "Service Queens" like Allie, Becky, and Vikki, but I have seen other ladies. We all know variety is the spice of life. LOL.

Anyway, I was feeling an inch for someone young and fun, and gave Sienna a try.

Definitely young, and perhaps to fun / playful.

Body, short 5'0 maybe, not a spinner, baby fat, but that was fine with me. I will take a little baby fat over bone thin. Now the face, there are plenty of reviews about close set eyes, yes I agree with that. I would say she is cute, and might turn my head walking down the street, but it would be a head turn jaw drop by any means. Now here's what I didn't like about her face. She needs to bleach or do a better job of waxing her upper lip.

Service. BBBJ was good and she liked trying to take me deep, but she only was able to do about two thirds of the way. Daty started off fine, but I hate when a girl starts getting into so they stop before going over the top. SMH. Fuck, let yourself go. That is super sexy to me.

Mish, doggy, flat doggy and I let it rip. Now, here's why she is not on my repeat list along with the daty stopping. There was plenty of time for round two, but that didn't happen, she kept tweaking my nose. Yes, my nose is semi-large, but what the fuck! Then she grabs my chest as I'm laying on my side and compares it to hers and laughing. What the hell, maybe you should have bigger breasts, if you compare. So I was not feeling it for round two, in fact, I was like I'm done and got up with time left on the clock. She should talk to some of the older ladies! There's a reason they still have plenty of customers!

I'm on the hunt now for a fantastic FBSM with extras of course! .

PumpNDump
12-27-22, 18:49
Dana is available and hungry for man juice at Koreanvipclub.

Kdolls
12-27-22, 19:38
Dana scheduled to be on today at koreanvipclub.Awesome, Dana is the great. I've been waiting for her return. Love her face, body, and sex.

MistaPig
12-27-22, 20:44
This actually sounds great. I've always wanted some ala cart options.Right. Isn't it? That quickie time is definitely needed.

TheAbc
12-27-22, 23:57
Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: I don't think they necessarily intend to scam you, per se, but they're usually so unreliable that it ends up being a scam. I've had girls promise me free sessions beforehand to prove they're serious, and they totally flake or keep coming up with excuses. There's also the classic one where they ask you for money and they say they will pay you back in "free" sessions. Personally, I've had half of them disappear on me after I lend them money, and the other half come through, so I'm slightly ahead, since I'm able to see girls who normally charge 400 for essentially 150 or less. Still, for most mongers, I'd recommend to not get involved financially at all with providers, it's too risky.I've only dealt with one and one only. She seemed more interested in me than I was with her. I generally have major hang ups in trying to be in a serious relationship with someone who sells their body for a living. It started with her getting my Kakao talk in the beginning and leaving me daily messages. Then it gradually moved onto hanging out here and there which turned into 1-2 sessions. The requests were getting more bizarre as time went on.

The first request was being a driver for her when she needed it. Some weeks later out of the blue, she requested my name on APT she "promised" to pay for. Then it was more driving for her errands. The final two requests was one where she wanted me to drive her from SF to LA due to not wanting to bring in large sums of cash at the airport. This would be mean I'd have to fly there, rent a car and drive back. That one was a big no. Somewhere between these requests was some designer shoes at the cost of $800 I believe. After awhile it got annoying with everything that had to be translated to communicate on top of alot of hefty requests. Even if I was into her more, this is just too much for someone you don't know too well. The last of the communication between her and I was her insecurity of me using her for sex. I deleted the app and never spoke to her again.

I have no idea why anyone would want to do get into a relationship with anyone in this business. To each and their own I suppose. I never forgot that one time I was in the car with her and she told me about how I'd have to spend good money on her to keep a "GF" around. She just wasn't good enough looking to spend that amount with. The ratings on her on TER was somewhere in the 6-7 range at best. Lesson learned and count my lucky stars I didn't get deep and commit with this one.

Monger5614
12-28-22, 00:12
15 min seems odd. That's a walk in, drop your pants and sprint to the finish and out the door!She / the booker are probably gonna be wondering why they're suddenly getting a flood of requests for the BBBJ only option lmfao. After having to take multiple back to back to back loads (assuming she allows CIM), wouldn't be surprising if they got rid of that option. Unless she's a ahjumma who has difficulty staying busy without it.

Monger5614
12-28-22, 00:29
Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: I don't think they necessarily intend to scam you, per se, but they're usually so unreliable that it ends up being a scam. I've had girls promise me free sessions beforehand to prove they're serious, and they totally flake or keep coming up with excuses. There's also the classic one where they ask you for money and they say they will pay you back in "free" sessions. Personally, I've had half of them disappear on me after I lend them money, and the other half come through, so I'm slightly ahead, since I'm able to see girls who normally charge 400 for essentially 150 or less. Still, for most mongers, I'd recommend to not get involved financially at all with providers, it's too risky.Yes, this is good advice that more guys need to keep in mind. Never commit to anything financially beyond the cost of a session, period. And don't fall in love with them either LOL. They might make it seem like they're giving you "special" consideration, whether it's in the form of "free" sessions, "dates" or whatever, but sooner or later, they'll be coming to get theirs. Many of us who have been mongering for a while have encountered these situations where the girl makes it appear like she wants to be more than just a hooker to you. It's hilarious when some of the young bucks here act like they're the only ones receiving special "favors" from these ajummas lmfao.

WhyOhWhy
12-28-22, 03:06
I've only dealt with one and one only. She seemed more interested in me than I was with her. I generally have major hang ups in trying to be in a serious relationship with someone who sells their body for a living. It started with her getting my Kakao talk in the beginning and leaving me daily messages. Then it gradually moved onto hanging out here and there which turned into 1-2 sessions. The requests were getting more bizarre as time went on.

The first request was being a driver for her when she needed it. Some weeks later out of the blue, she requested my name on APT she "promised" to pay for. Then it was more driving for her errands. The final two requests was one where she wanted me to drive her from SF to LA due to not wanting to bring in large sums of cash at the airport. This would be mean I'd have to fly there, rent a car and drive back. That one was a big no. Somewhere between these requests was some designer shoes at the cost of $800 I believe. After awhile it got annoying with everything that had to be translated to communicate on top of alot of hefty requests. Even if I was into her more, this is just too much for someone you don't know too well. The last of the communication between her and I was her insecurity of me using her for sex. I deleted the app and never spoke to her again.

I have no idea why anyone would want to do get into a relationship with anyone in this business. To each and their own I suppose. I never forgot that one time I was in the car with her and she told me about how I'd have to spend good money on her to keep a "GF" around. She just wasn't good enough looking to spend that amount with. The ratings on her on TER was somewhere in the 6-7 range at best. Lesson learned and count my lucky stars I didn't get deep and commit with this one.There was a user that posted a story of him ending up getting married to a Kgirl and now living a normal life and the Kgirl was living with his family lmao! It was posted on TER Kgirl section around 2018 post. I believe forgot but it sounded pretty real because when I first starting fuck Kgirls I had bunch if OTC and surprisingly a lot of them had real life boyfriends.

HiKeke
12-28-22, 03:12
I've only dealt with one and one only. She seemed more interested in me than I was with her. I generally have major hang ups in trying to be in a serious relationship with someone who sells their body for a living. It started with her getting my Kakao talk in the beginning and leaving me daily messages. Then it gradually moved onto hanging out here and there which turned into 1-2 sessions. The requests were getting more bizarre as time went on.

I have no idea why anyone would want to do get into a relationship with anyone in this business. To each and their own I suppose. I never forgot that one time I was in the car with her and she told me about how I'd have to spend good money on her to keep a "GF" around. She just wasn't good enough looking to spend that amount with. The ratings on her on TER was somewhere in the 6-7 range at best. Lesson learned and count my lucky stars I didn't get deep and commit with this one.I've had my fair share of being in a relationship with these kgirls. If you can call it a relationship. Some as short as 1-2 months, and few kgirls as long as 1 to 5 years. The one I saw for 5 years. Well that's a story for another time, but she was as genuine as these kgirls come.

This life style isn't for every monger. If you think too deeply into it, just forget about it. At the end of the day, it's more of a mutual relationship and both parties are fully aware where the line draws. The moment she asks you for something or treat you like an errand boy, that's when you know you are nothing more than a customer to them.

My one and only rule when I start seeing these Kgirls OTC is it that I make it clear to them, I am not their errand boy nor a SD. Most take it as it is, as they are also just looking for some sort of connection and lifestyle outside of fucking mongers 10 hours a day. It's difficult to explain but it just works out the way it should, almost always.

Majieroero
12-28-22, 07:30
Now offering 15min & 30min Quickie BJ Session. (100 for a 15m BBBJ from Miju)Oof. The concept of it makes sense to have a la carte options, but the "girls" that provide these options are usually the not-so-popular and older ladies that have lost traction. Based on the reviews I've seen of Miju, she sounds like an older / out of shape ajumma unfortunately.

If any of the proven HYA girls offer these options (and maybe even a cheap duo quickie BBBJ?! Hint hint bookers.) I will be all over that and would be stopping by way more often.

Majieroero
12-28-22, 07:40
Honestly for me so far actually really liking them is the worst problem. These girls can be lonely and day to day can be tough on them too obviously. They don't mind just hanging with someone if you vibe. I'm ok in looks but very fit but obviously don't think appearance is the main consideration. Either is money necessarily. Just be a nice hang if you are actually interested in having more. They want non paid emotions too.Honestly, I think a lot of us overlook the fact that these are not normal girls by any means. They must have some emotional issues and potential trauma / scarring because of the situation that put them in this profession in the first place. When meeting any of them OTC (or "dating" as some might frame), it's imperative to seek out the ones that you can handle. I've only met with those that I've 100% vibed with and that usually ended up being okay. I'm not attractive or super fit and I don't usually spend too much money on these girls either, but I can tell that these girls seek some sort of social connection when the chemistry is right. The occasional freebie sex from hanging out is nice, but I try not to expect too much because that's when things get tangled up with each other's wants. I try to temper their expectations by telling them that we're just friends with benefits, and while I'll do some favors for them, it's only a "you scratch my back and I scratch yours" type of things only. Nothing like letting them use my name for an apartment.

Majieroero
12-28-22, 07:45
The bookers have never shopped at Costco. Ordering in bulk is supposed to get you a deal. I would rather pay less and get more with two girls separately for two whole separate hours, than pay extra for both during the same hour when they are taking turns and one of them is on her phone or looking for a better song to play. It doesn't make sense.

It's crazy to think that threesomes used to only cost $520 a few years ago. (Back in the $260 per hour city vibe days) I remember splurging myself on a few threesomes per year with duos that I enjoyed separately, but those days are far behind me now. With $800, I'd rather bang one of them for one hour in the afternoon, go grab a coffee, bang the other for a hour, and top it off at my favorite omakase for a nice sushi dinner and sake. Man, that actually sounds like an awesome day off. Ha!

Tbtbfftb
12-28-22, 10:55
Sir you are a genius! Single 15 minutes didn't sound that appealing but a quickie duo BJ, sounds like a new hit product. Some booker please read this!!

Oof. The concept of it makes sense to have a la carte options, but the "girls" that provide these options are usually the not-so-popular and older ladies that have lost traction. Based on the reviews I've seen of Miju, she sounds like an older / out of shape ajumma unfortunately.

If any of the proven HYA girls offer these options (and maybe even a cheap duo quickie BBBJ?! Hint hint bookers.) I will be all over that and would be stopping by way more often.

PumpNDump
12-28-22, 12:51
Wet Wednesday sfk / kbliss availability.

Sfk Erika Eva Kate Viki.

K bliss Jessica Eva Erika.

PumpNDump
12-28-22, 13:39
Dana is available for wet Wednesday at koreanvipclub.

BuildingGuy
12-28-22, 14:18
Oof. The concept of it makes sense to have a la carte options, but the "girls" that provide these options are usually the not-so-popular and older ladies that have lost traction. Based on the reviews I've seen of Miju, she sounds like an older / out of shape ajumma unfortunately.

If any of the proven HYA girls offer these options (and maybe even a cheap duo quickie BBBJ?! Hint hint bookers.) I will be all over that and would be stopping by way more often."If La Sera (who has at least 500 reviews on several BBs) is offering 15 minutes it may be more common than you realize. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/la-sera ".

JohnHada
12-28-22, 15:27
"If La Sera (who has at least 500 reviews on several BBs) is offering 15 minutes it may be more common than you realize. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/la-sera ".OMG, do you know who else is offering 15 minutes of BBBJ?

HiKeke
12-28-22, 16:06
OMG, do you know who else is offering 15 minutes of BBBJ?Not common at all. Not sure who else BuildingGuy would be referring to. I can't imagine younger kgirls wanting to suck four different stinking dicks in an hour. I say stinking because I'd assume you won't have time to shower either before and not to mention afterwards LOL.

TheAbc
12-28-22, 16:24
I've had my fair share of being in a relationship with these kgirls. If you can call it a relationship. Some as short as 1-2 months, and few kgirls as long as 1 to 5 years. The one I saw for 5 years. Well that's a story for another time, but she was as genuine as these kgirls come.

This life style isn't for every monger. If you think too deeply into it, just forget about it. At the end of the day, it's more of a mutual relationship and both parties are fully aware where the line draws. The moment she asks you for something or treat you like an errand boy, that's when you know you are nothing more than a customer to them.

My one and only rule when I start seeing these Kgirls OTC is it that I make it clear to them, I am not their errand boy nor a SD. Most take it as it is, as they are also just looking for some sort of connection and lifestyle outside of fucking mongers 10 hours a day. It's difficult to explain but it just works out the way it should, almost always.I went and tried it to see how I would deal with it myself personally. Back in my earlier monger days, I actually tried doing OTC with 1-3 girls out of the many I saw and all of them made excuses or just flat out rejected me. This was the first "opportunity" to see how this goes but I was definitely on guard. Somewhere in the middle of when I started and stopped talking to her, I made it very clear that I wasn't serious at all and I was met with some crying emojis. It could be emotional manipulation, maybe not. My story made it out that she got more out of me than with her but the errands part was just 2-3 times and I purchased some make up for her. Basically we were in an extension of a normal visit.

Anontt6
12-28-22, 19:27
Yes, this is good advice that more guys need to keep in mind. Never commit to anything financially beyond the cost of a session, period.Simplest advice here and I followed it. Had a K-girl a few years ago that was testing the waters that way. Wanted an cash advance equivalent to a 3 sessions, said the next 3 sessions would be free and she honored her end of the deal. Next thing she is working from another city across the country and asks for a $20 K loan. Ghost her after that ask.

Next girl asked for loans amounting to a couple hundred and always paid me back on time. I never got anything out of it besides free BBFS or MSOG out of a session, so next time I just politely declined the loan. Just always weigh risks vs. Rewards.

WhyOhWhy
12-28-22, 23:20
Simplest advice here and I followed it. Had a K-girl a few years ago that was testing the waters that way. Wanted an cash advance equivalent to a 3 sessions, said the next 3 sessions would be free and she honored her end of the deal. Next thing she is working from another city across the country and asks for a $20 K loan. Ghost her after that ask.

Next girl asked for loans amounting to a couple hundred and always paid me back on time. I never got anything out of it besides free BBFS or MSOG out of a session, so next time I just politely declined the loan. Just always weigh risks vs. Rewards.Why would anyone give loans to these girls?? Why do you guys want a "special" relationship with them? Just fuck them and leave. Non of these Kgirls like you guys they just in it for the money. C'Mon. Now we all know this. If anything, let them give you money, let them buy you gifts. I don't do jack shit to impress these Kgirls. Most if them just want to be a friend. And I've received very nice gifts from Kgirls and free food and drinks plenty of times. Free pussy maybe like 4-5 times with 2 different kgirK. Its nothing to brag about.

BuildingGuy
12-29-22, 00:54
Not common at all. Not sure who else BuildingGuy would be referring to. I can't imagine younger kgirls wanting to suck four different stinking dicks in an hour. I say stinking because I'd assume you won't have time to shower either before and not to mention afterwards LOL."My point was that if someone as well established as La Sera is offering 15 minutes it may be more common than we know. I have seen 15 minute sessions offered before but never by a so-called legend. I think La Sera is wonderful and would never denigrate her. ".

LandOfKGirls
12-29-22, 01:20
Simplest advice here and I followed it. Had a K-girl a few years ago that was testing the waters that way. Wanted an cash advance equivalent to a 3 sessions, said the next 3 sessions would be free and she honored her end of the deal. Next thing she is working from another city across the country and asks for a $20 K loan. Ghost her after that ask.

Next girl asked for loans amounting to a couple hundred and always paid me back on time. I never got anything out of it besides free BBFS or MSOG out of a session, so next time I just politely declined the loan. Just always weigh risks vs. Rewards.Have tipped and provided gifts but never, ever advanced any cash nor handed over a chunk of it. I've been asked to and politely declined.

This is a business with high cash flow. If a girl wants $$$ it's a good sign that she has problems (debt, expensive habit) and a loan will likely turn into a gift.

Not always true but remember what Mr. T used to say. How do you know when a k-girl is lying? When her lips are moving.

WhyOhWhy
12-29-22, 02:33
If Kgirls donations go up to 500 hour. Would you guys still go see them? Its getting there guys. I need to fuck much Kgirls I can before we see increase.

SomeGuyCool
12-29-22, 10:53
If Kgirls donations go up to 500 hour. Would you guys still go see them? Its getting there guys. I need to fuck much Kgirls I can before we see increase.I won't pay anything above $320. If it hits $500 I'm done.

Tbtbfftb
12-29-22, 11:04
Yes without a doubt. Can't stop / won't stop.

If Kgirls donations go up to 500 hour. Would you guys still go see them? Its getting there guys. I need to fuck much Kgirls I can before we see increase.

IronClad999
12-29-22, 11:40
If Kgirls donations go up to 500 hour. Would you guys still go see them? Its getting there guys. I need to fuck much Kgirls I can before we see increase.In that case, time to resume back to ATF / regulars that never upcharged etc. If it can spike to 500, then 1 k is not too far away because GPS fashion is on the rise.

IronClad999
12-29-22, 11:41
I won't pay anything above $320. If it hits $500 I'm done.That will be the closest range to draw the line for visits; anything above 3. 2-3. 5 is anti-climax no matter where it is. GPS alert.

Jack926
12-29-22, 11:51
Honestly, I think a lot of us overlook the fact that these are not normal girls by any means. They must have some emotional issues and potential trauma / scarring because of the situation that put them in this profession in the first place. When meeting any of them OTC (or "dating" as some might frame), it's imperative to seek out the ones that you can handle. I've only met with those that I've 100% vibed with and that usually ended up being okay. I'm not attractive or super fit and I don't usually spend too much money on these girls either, but I can tell that these girls seek some sort of social connection when the chemistry is right. The occasional freebie sex from hanging out is nice, but I try not to expect too much because that's when things get tangled up with each other's wants. I try to temper their expectations by telling them that we're just friends with benefits, and while I'll do some favors for them, it's only a "you scratch my back and I scratch yours" type of things only. Nothing like letting them use my name for an apartment.I hung up my glove while back ago and while I do not participate in mongering (I have been sober for past 126 days), all I can tell you that these girls are human like all of us and they are very strong handles on controlling their emotions. Many famous K-Girl like Lohan and few others that were famous ended up marrying or moving with clients and I don't know if they live a happy life or don't but they eventually get taken by clients with 15-25 years age difference. I had Yura in 2017 falling hard for me and crying when I was leaving her place and her call from Korea to me continued for 2-3 months and crying over the phone saying "I love you." Now it could have been love or it could have been show but I never went exploring it with Yura.

As for me, I had liked handful of them and got really great chemistry with very few. There were gift exchanges such as iPhone or spa gift but nothing expensive or more than $1,000. It did not bother me because I did it on my own accord.

I did fall once and I fell very hard for one former K-girl _ I was willing to do everything and I do believe that she loved me a lot also. I was about to buy her some large gifts in excess of 50 K on my own accord without asking her (she rejected the gesture while she was excited about it) and she was one that truly stole my heart and we had a wonderful time together for 90 days. This woman is a gem and I won't name her but I got dumped by her suddenly. Be as it may, she broke me into pieces and I will never forget her but what I want to say is that treat these women with respect and compassion if you visit them and be a gentleman.

Sometimes I wonder how my 90 days with this woman would have been if we would have passed six months, one year or a decade mark but I had no doubts that I could have lived my life with her forever: She is an extraordinary soul.

Where ever she and whoever she is with, I always hope the best for her-she deserves it.

SunsetMando
12-29-22, 12:22
But maybe not as often. There probably will always be some lower priced options out there for those who want.

Christophe1
12-29-22, 12:28
Women are like waves, similiar and different. The best way to learn is to paddle out and get wet. If there is one lesson to learn, another set will come tomorrow.

I'm shocked so many have been asked for loans. The only time this happened to me is with a UCLA student from China that got ran over by a car and needed a skin graft. On the other hand, a hot sex worker in Florida recently proposed to me with a $120,000 dowry in the hopes of achieving citizenship. Is this inflation? Seems just a couple years ago the going rate was 40.

PumpNDump
12-29-22, 12:58
Sfk / kbliss honies at the ready. Girls here still at an affordable rate.

Sfk Erika Eva Kate Viki.

K bliss Jessica Eva Erika.

LatearRiver
12-29-22, 13:55
Dana is available for wet Wednesday at koreanvipclub.Good to have her back. I missed having her in my rotation while she left for a few months. Got verified with koreanvipclub in under an hour by submitting references of other bookers. Was on my way to see her within 90 minutes. She is as good as ever. Very fun, smiling, and best of all, very willing. Great DFK as much as you want, all positions available, natural tits and let me tease it out and hold off CIP until the last 10 minutes. Spent 35-40 minutes slowly fucking and DFK, changing positions every few minutes, groping and generally playing with her the whole time. She just smiled and giggled while a full load slowly dripped out of her. She went straight to a massage and asked "1 more?" No chance for me as a mostly one shot monger. Dana is back and better than ever.

HobbyRusty
12-29-22, 14:11
Are the 15 min BJ only or is there penetration. Would ask booker but I only contact them when I'm ready to book.

I think Booker Jane had one BBFS but no kissing or BJ, which I'm okay with. Couldn't go and kicking myself for it.

BobLove
12-29-22, 14:31
If Kgirls donations go up to 500 hour. Would you guys still go see them? Its getting there guys. I need to fuck much Kgirls I can before we see increase.If talent is as good as the _ _ _ _ vibe era, I don't mind paying 500 roses.

TempletonRat
12-29-22, 14:37
If Kgirls donations go up to 500 hour. Would you guys still go see them? Its getting there guys. I need to fuck much Kgirls I can before we see increase.For that price point, I can't think of any conceivable reason to see a K-girl over non-K.

SunsetMando
12-29-22, 15:07
Not sure if anyone has seen Nikki yet? I head out of town tomorrow so I figured I'll dip inside some honey walls before I leave and TOFT. Her pics look hot and booker said she's young and fun.

https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/model-nikki-new-to-usa-59826

Kayo4
12-29-22, 18:01
I hung up my glove while back ago and while I do not participate in mongering (I have been sober for past 126 days), all I can tell you that these girls are human like all of us and they are very strong handles on controlling their emotions. Many famous K-Girl like Lohan and few others that were famous ended up marrying or moving with clients and I don't know if they live a happy life or don't but they eventually get taken by clients with 15-25 years age difference. I had Yura in 2017 falling hard for me and crying when I was leaving her place and her call from Korea to me continued for 2-3 months and crying over the phone saying "I love you." Now it could have been love or it could have been show but I never went exploring it with Yura.

As for me, I had liked handful of them and got really great chemistry with very few. There were gift exchanges such as iPhone or spa gift but nothing expensive or more than $1,000. It did not bother me because I did it on my own accord.

I did fall once and I fell very hard for one former K-girl _ I was willing to do everything and I do believe that she loved me a lot also. I was about to buy her some large gifts in excess of 50 K on my own accord without asking her (she rejected the gesture while she was excited about it) and she was one that truly stole my heart and we had a wonderful time together for 90 days. This woman is a gem and I won't name her but I got dumped by her suddenly. Be as it may, she broke me into pieces and I will never forget her but what I want to say is that treat these women with respect and compassion if you visit them and be a gentleman.I agree with tone of this post because, because even though it starts as a transaction, a connection can always form between two people, whether instant or over time. I've been mongering for 15 years, and ninety-five percent of the time it scratches the inch, nothing more or less. It's just pure lust and I can't even recall what they looked like after some time. Yet, I still can remember the ones that got to me; the ones you connect with and care about; the ones that occasionally cross my mind 1, 5, 10 years afterwards. Now, I am not naive enough to believe that all of it was truly genuine, but that's really up to everyone's personal judgement and boundaries. I don't find "real" or "normal" life to be much better in terms of sincerity, but maybe that's the jaded side of me speaking.

HiKeke
12-29-22, 18:48
I agree with tone of this post because, because even though it starts as a transaction, a connection can always form between two people, whether instant or over time. I've been mongering for 15 years, and ninety-five percent of the time it scratches the inch, nothing more or less. It's just pure lust and I can't even recall what they looked like after some time. Yet, I still can remember the ones that got to me; the ones you connect with and care about; the ones that occasionally cross my mind 1, 5, 10 years afterwards. Now, I am not naive enough to believe that all of it was truly genuine, but that's really up to everyone's personal judgement and boundaries. I don't find "real" or "normal" life to be much better in terms of sincerity, but maybe that's the jaded side of me speaking.If anything, mongers are usually the ones to ruin the connection because we just don't want to be stuck with the same pussy. At least that's why I usually end it with them lmao.

IronClad999
12-29-22, 20:28
If anything, mongers are usually the ones to ruin the connection because we just don't want to be stuck with the same pussy. At least that's why I usually end it with them lmao.It's what we were born with in our genes, but sometimes it's not bad to re-visit classic pussy much like enjoying new and old antique.

Tbtbfftb
12-29-22, 20:43
We all see all the other Ter reviews. I almost Never see a non Kgirl I would want to hump. And they are all 2-5 x costs of a Kgirl. Some are down right old, fat and ugly and charge more. I can find some attractive but they don't turn me on. My pointing being non K-girls can be well over $1,000 what limits a Kgirl from being $500 or other.

I think there are just as hot, if not hotter. I bet the sex is just as good, if not better. Just because they are coming up from cheaper previous rates??

Are folks in this chat room now b / c kgirls are pretty hot or we can't afford non kgirls. ??

As all things supply and demand, I would imagine current non kgirl prices will be the upward ceiling and at some point they will converge. If anything I would imagine lots of mongers may down shift to kgirls from non K after they have an experience. Kgirls may have to learn better English for conversation but are people really paying $1,000 for a solid political debate after ejaculating. ?

For that price point, I can't think of any conceivable reason to see a K-girl over non-K.

Chaplin8
12-29-22, 21:20
We all see all the other Ter reviews. I almost Never see a non Kgirl I would want to hump. And they are all 2-5 x costs of a Kgirl. Some are down right old, fat and ugly and charge more. I can find some attractive but they don't turn me on. My pointing being non K-girls can be well over $1,000 what limits a Kgirl from being $500 or other.

I think there are just as hot, if not hotter. I bet the sex is just as good, if not better. Just because they are coming up from cheaper previous rates??

Are folks in this chat room now b / c kgirls are pretty hot or we can't afford non kgirls. ??

As all things supply and demand, I would imagine current non kgirl prices will be the upward ceiling and at some point they will converge. If anything I would imagine lots of mongers may down shift to kgirls from non K after they have an experience. Kgirls may have to learn better English for conversation but are people really paying $1,000 for a solid political debate after ejaculating. ?K-girls are awesome, but compared to HX they are on the expensive side nowadays. I see non K-girls because I want a girl that can talk dirty and stimulate my mental to really get into it and nowadays I can see 2 non k-girls for the same deal as one K-girl, though K-girls seem to have the best skills otherwise.

SsStuntCock
12-29-22, 22:04
If talent is as good as the _ _ _ _ vibe era, I don't mind paying 500 roses.CV era. Of course which was followed by the pre-Jamie era, and then now.

HiKeke
12-29-22, 22:18
K-girls are awesome, but compared to HX they are on the expensive side nowadays. I see non K-girls because I want a girl that can talk dirty and stimulate my mental to really get into it and nowadays I can see 2 non k-girls for the same deal as one K-girl, though K-girls seem to have the best skills otherwise.You can also go to AMP and fuck for 40 +120. But with restricted services just like them HX girls in the price range. These options always have been available even pre-covid so nothing new.

IAmJnaiSmith
12-29-22, 22:20
Anyone else not hearing back from la Asians booker? Been wanting to fuck Yoonas ass for old times sake.

ZebraZebra
12-29-22, 23:37

As all things supply and demand, I would imagine current non kgirl prices will be the upward ceiling and at some point they will converge. If anything I would imagine lots of mongers may down shift to kgirls from non K after they have an experience. Kgirls may have to learn better English for conversation but are people really paying $1,000 for a solid political debate after ejaculating. ?I see kgirls because I love East Asian girls the most out of all the ethnicities. And Korean girls are the hottest out of all the East Asian ethnicities. I am Asian myself. I have dated white girls in college. But my favorite is Asian girls now. And they just happen to have the best service for the lowest price too, so it's a win win for me!

Another reason is how sexually repressed korean culture is. You can find naked uncensored JAV porn online. There's a c-milf that will rub and tug you for less than a benjamin. But in kpop, barely anyone shows cleavage. Idols get kicked out from agencies for dating. And k-porn is virtually nonexistent other than softcore stuff. So the fact that to see an uncensored korean pussy you can only experience a real life kgirl makes it even more mystical!

Hong Kong Boy
12-30-22, 01:04
It's what we were born with in our genes, but sometimes it's not bad to re-visit classic pussy much like enjoying new and old antique.What is classic pussy?

MalvinHarris
12-30-22, 01:25
If Kgirls donations go up to 500 hour. Would you guys still go see them? Its getting there guys. I need to fuck much Kgirls I can before we see increase.I'm big on service and kgirls experience is way better than all of the $500 hr PD girls I've seen. Girls over at pd are not great looking either, BBBJ to get you hard then throw cover on immediately. If it gets to that price point for Kgirls I'll cut back drastically.

HornD
12-30-22, 01:59

As all things supply and demand, I would imagine current non kgirl prices will be the upward ceiling and at some point they will converge. If anything I would imagine lots of mongers may down shift to kgirls from non K after they have an experience. Kgirls may have to learn better English for conversation but are people really paying $1,000 for a solid political debate after ejaculating. ?For me I'm in like one k girl agency. All I girls I want are gone. Damn it. : I hope the eventually come back. The C agencies. I tried most of them they're hit and miss. The mama san loves in C agencies. For AMP I get Korean girls. I'm alright for the k agencies until I find better girls or if they ever let me in. The other ones.

For me BB is dangerous. I already got a butt shot and doxy. I'm good never again. LOL.

Kent747
12-30-22, 02:19
If Kgirls donations go up to 500 hour. Would you guys still go see them? Its getting there guys. I need to fuck much Kgirls I can before we see increase.Many clients are regular Joes with regular incomes so only A / B level girls would survive with $500 level.

Pizzle111
12-30-22, 03:09
Not sure if anyone has seen Nikki yet? I head out of town tomorrow so I figured I'll dip inside some honey walls before I leave and TOFT. Her pics look hot and booker said she's young and fun.

https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/model-nikki-new-to-usa-59826She has a great attitude and tries hard for a positive session but the looks / body wasn't there for me.

I'm starting to think that most of the top girls are in MW (especially the one across from Ralphs) vs Ktown.

Ramboy9
12-30-22, 10:42
Anybody got intel? Or anybody got a tip on a kgirl with the phattest kgirl ass right now?

IronClad999
12-30-22, 11:15
Many clients are regular Joes with regular incomes so only A / B level girls would survive with $500 level.This seems right cas on east coast, theres a well known eurasian provider that charges 5 bens and still out pace other regular 320 talents despite her not offering PSE upgrades. Most clients are hooked into her looks and figure despite full-package man-mades.

TheMan31
12-30-22, 11:27
I hung up my glove while back ago and while I do not participate in mongering (I have been sober for past 126 days), all I can tell you that these girls are human like all of us and they are very strong handles on controlling their emotions. Many famous K-Girl like Lohan and few others that were famous ended up marrying or moving with clients and I don't know if they live a happy life or don't but they eventually get taken by clients with 15-25 years age difference. I had Yura in 2017 falling hard for me and crying when I was leaving her place and her call from Korea to me continued for 2-3 months and crying over the phone saying "I love you." Now it could have been love or it could have been show but I never went exploring it with Yura.

I did fall once and I fell very hard for one former K-girl _ I was willing to do everything and I do believe that she loved me a lot also. I was about to buy her some large gifts in excess of 50 K on my own accord without asking her (she rejected the gesture while she was excited about it) and she was one that truly stole my heart and we had a wonderful time together for 90 days. This woman is a gem and I won't name her but I got dumped by her suddenly. Be as it may, she broke me into pieces and I will never forget her but what I want to say is that treat these women with respect and compassion if you visit them and be a gentleman.

Sometimes I wonder how my 90 days with this woman would have been if we would have passed six months, one year or a decade mark but I had no doubts that I could have lived my life with her forever: She is an extraordinary soul.

Where ever she and whoever she is with, I always hope the best for her-she deserves it.You guys are falling in love with Prostitutes? How does that happen?? Your paying her?

It's about the money man smh LOL.

I hope you were joking, this cannot be real LOL.

PussyDestroyr
12-30-22, 12:21
Had a whirl, would repeat. She is early 30's, I believe, amazing eyes, nice rack and sexy body and demeanor. Actually her sex appeal was mainly her good attitude. Go fill her up fellas.

P.S. Stay away from Diane. Superior service, but man, those tits look horrible and she is getting old looking. Had to have her toss my salad to finish. It was a struggle.

SunsetMando
12-30-22, 12:24
So this is where the mongering gets interesting and it certainly becomes about personal taste.

So I ended up going to see Nikki and I thought she was super cute (pics are very accurate) , a bit heavy on makeup and I think that made her look a bit older. But her body certainly looks young.

She's not rain thin but she's not fat. Just a good healthy body where if I saw her walking down the street I would DEF look back.

Her ass seems like there isn't much there. But when you have her in doggy it's very very nice.

Her BJ skills and attention to detail imo was very nice. She performs all positions with great enthusiasm and also gave a great massage.

Popped once inside her where she seemed to also finish with me.

And the second time I pulled out and finished in her mouth.

One of the better experiences I've had. Especially after seeing Princess recently.

This was a big upgrade.

https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/model-nikki-new-56575

She has a great attitude and tries hard for a positive session but the looks / body wasn't there for me.

I'm starting to think that most of the top girls are in MW (especially the one across from Ralphs) vs Ktown.

Chaplin8
12-30-22, 13:39
You can also go to AMP and fuck for 40 +120. But with restricted services just like them HX girls in the price range. These options always have been available even pre-covid so nothing new.I haven't tried AMPs, but from threads in this site I get the impression the services are generally non GFE everything covered (sometimes only HJ and not FS) and the ladies are mostly old or fat. LE tends to bust AMPs more often than anything else too and so there's that. At HX the ladies are generally GFE with BBBJ and YMMV dfk. I know BBFS is harder to come by in HX than in k-orgs, but I can tell you that there are some UTR bb girls there that are young and fit and it tends to be YMMV and easier to get with repeated visits / familiarity. I recently had an experience with a young attractive white spinner that was down for bb in our first visit which I turned down because bb isn't something I generally go for. Her rates were a lot less than the upcharge k-girls and I was better able to connect with her since she spoke native English. Then you have certain crews like the enclave crew that are really reliable at having young petite Latina, white, and Asian girls with curves in all the right places, but they are all GFE with BBBJ from what I can tell. I would say that k-orgs definitely make it reliably easier to get BBFS, but it's approaching the $500 range and so that puts hot coals in the wall of shame. I'm not knocking k-girls by any means, I mean I recently had the best provider experience of my life and it was through a k org, but it was GFE BBBJ.

Anyway, I think your a bit self-centered pointing out that this is nothing new on a forum with many others on here, many of them new and trying to collect info on provider sources. And your classification of all HX girls being super restrictive as AMPs is obviously inflated or perhaps that's just your own YMMV. To add to your point of there being cheaper options, you can also look for street walkers (though threads on here seem to suggest these girls are generally drug addicts) or head down to TJ clubs and hook up with 3-5 girls bb and eat bomb food and drink a lot of alcohol for the price of a k-girl.

SsStuntCock
12-30-22, 13:56
You can also go to AMP and fuck for 40 +120. But with restricted services just like them HX girls in the price range. These options always have been available even pre-covid so nothing new.If you don't mind CFS, AMP scene in SD is legit. Add a trip to HK across the border and you got yourself a decent break from the kgirl scene.

PumpNDump
12-30-22, 14:18
Dana is available for Friday fun at koreanvipclub.

Pussy Prowler
12-30-22, 16:34
Is this the overall best agency for k-incalls? I'm verified but on their website it says anyone with the snapchat icon is a real pic, but then most if not all have the snapchat icon and some on the description say real pics? Anyone have any experience trying to filter who is using real pics? Obviously if it's a selfie and it says real pic that's a better chance the pics are real?

Monger5614
12-30-22, 17:01
P.S. Stay away from Diane. Superior service, but man, those tits look horrible and she is getting old looking. Had to have her toss my salad to finish. It was a struggle.You referring to Diane at CGLA? You mean she doesn't look anything like the pics they posted. With her upcharges, I'd expect a top notch body.

Goku17
12-30-22, 17:07
So I followed up 24 hours later with more references and they did not accept me. They want all of the following. Did anyone have this much difficulty with CGLA?

*Photo of your I'd (Do not hide anything)
*Selfie & selfie with your I'd
*paystub or proof of your job.
*Photo of any 2 physical mails under your name and address.So I was able to find some paper mail and sent all of my info to the booker on Monday at 3 pm, followed up 3 hours later at 6 pm, no response, so I thought "ah man did I just send my ID and all that for no reason?" Waited until today to follow up 1 more time and now I'm in. So just posting this to let others know to be patient when trying to get in with CGLA. It's a slow verification.

TheAbc
12-30-22, 18:08
Is this the overall best agency for k-incalls? I'm verified but on their website it says anyone with the snapchat icon is a real pic, but then most if not all have the snapchat icon and some on the description say real pics? Anyone have any experience trying to filter who is using real pics? Obviously if it's a selfie and it says real pic that's a better chance the pics are real?Booker Gray is probably at the bottom according to reports from posters here. The TL: DR is that he's moody and very inconsistent. The fact that I've never used him before is another telling thing. Alot of these girls are booked by other places so you don't lose much by not having to go through him. Most of the pictures you will see are in most cases fake and if they aren't fake, photoshopped that the girl will look nothing like that when you go in person. For some time now, it's a few youngish girls sprinkled in with a field of older laides (ajummas).

You can try these:

https://gangnamgirls.co/

https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/

https://kbliss.net/

https://www.candygirlla.com/

WhyOhWhy
12-30-22, 18:17
So. Is this still going on? Did it work? Lmao! Couple months ago all I read is boycotting in here now I don't see anyone posting about it. I haven't been fucking Kgirls as much as before due to personally stuff I've only been fucking my usual atfs or if a booker texts me to try a promising Kgirl then I would which is rare.

BobLove
12-30-22, 19:44
Just wanted to plug this lady. Very enthusiastic and friendly. Great CMT level massage. Rimming toe sucking finger sucking CIP all on the menu. Recommend.

Goku17
12-30-22, 20:09
So. Is this still going on? Did it work? Lmao! Couple months ago all I read is boycotting in here now I don't see anyone posting about it. I haven't been fucking Kgirls as much as before due to personally stuff I've only been fucking my usual atfs or if a booker texts me to try a promising Kgirl then I would which is rare.It was only for 2 weeks in November.

Member #2210
12-30-22, 20:28
So. Is this still going on? Did it work? Lmao! Couple months ago all I read is boycotting in here now I don't see anyone posting about it. I haven't been fucking Kgirls as much as before due to personally stuff I've only been fucking my usual atfs or if a booker texts me to try a promising Kgirl then I would which is rare.For me it is. I'm not paying over 340 for BBFS. I have one Malaysian bbfs and one Vietnamese bbfs, both for under 200, so it's a waste of money and there's no need for me to pay more than 320 or 340. IMO, I think the boycott is working because I[ve been getting more texts from couple of bookers, one even just to say hello to check on me LOL

SpideyLennon
12-30-22, 21:00
[QUOTE=Member#2210;6276003]For me it is. I'm not paying over 340 for BBFS. I have one Malaysian BBFS and one Vietnamese BBFS, both for under 200, so it's a waste of money and there's no need for me to pay more than 320 or 340. IMO, I think the boycott is working because I[vebeengettingmoretextsfromcoupleofbookers, oneevenjusttosayhellotocheckonmeLOL[ / QUOTE].

I have been getting random text messages from bookers too, even greeting me happy holidays LOL. I guess for us, average joes, coughing up 340 for BBFS is a bit too much. I'm dying to see Dana but since her price went up, I haven't LOL. I'm that cheap, so sue me! LOL.

SsStuntCock
12-30-22, 21:59
So. Is this still going on? Did it work? Lmao! Couple months ago all I read is boycotting in here now I don't see anyone posting about it. I haven't been fucking Kgirls as much as before due to personally stuff I've only been fucking my usual atfs or if a booker texts me to try a promising Kgirl then I would which is rare.My dick and dough have been dedicated to dames in the Bay since I saw Isa. Ironically, I unknowingly repeated with her when she rebranded up there.

WhyOhWhy
12-31-22, 07:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

I told you that you were restricted from commenting other members posts, I gave you that restriction because you are constantly starting shit, I told you that if you did it again I would ban you.

You did it again, so I banned you.

A2

NeedAheRealBad
12-31-22, 10:36
[QUOTE=Member#2210;6276003]For me it is. I'm not paying over 340 for BBFS. I have one Malaysian BBFS and one Vietnamese BBFS, both for under 200, so it's a waste of money and there's no need for me to pay more than 320 or 340. IMO, I think the boycott is working because I[vebeengettingmoretextsfromcoupleofbookers, oneevenjusttosayhellotocheckonmeLOL[ / QUOTE].

Hey man you open to sharing info? Inbox is full.

MistaPig
12-31-22, 13:20
Just wanted to plug this lady. Very enthusiastic and friendly. Great CMT level massage. Rimming toe sucking finger sucking CIP all on the menu. Recommend.That's good to know! How's her age?

I've heard young and old.

Member #2210
12-31-22, 14:10
[QUOTE=NeedAheRealBad;6276553][QUOTE=Member#2210;6276003]For me it is. I'm not paying over 340 for BBFS. I have one Malaysian BBFS and one Vietnamese BBFS, both for under 200, so it's a waste of money and there's no need for me to pay more than 320 or 340. IMO, I think the boycott is working because I[vebeengettingmoretextsfromcoupleofbookers, oneevenjusttosayhellotocheckonmeLOL[ / QUOTE].

Hey man you open to sharing info? Inbox is full. [ / QUOTE].

The Malaysian girl doesn't want to take any new customers at the moment and she doesn't take non-Asian customers. I've been seeing her a long time, more than 5 years. The Vietnamese girl doesn't offer BBFS to everyone, just a few that she likes. If either one opens up, I'll share.

Member #2210
12-31-22, 14:14
Anyone tried either one of them or know if they are rebrand? Thanks.

PussyDestroyr
12-31-22, 19:05
As I reflect on the load I dropped in Cara, I really do go back and forth on her. She has such a horrible attitude and equally bad teeth, but I love her tits and hips as I pound her in Pussy Destruction level 10. It's always 'hurry honey', 'you finish hunny', which is why I destroy her pussy. If she would just shut up and let me do my thing, might be more chemistry and gentle.

PussyDestroyr
12-31-22, 19:06
That's good to know! How's her age?

I've heard young and old.Supposively younger, but looks horribly old to me.

Pussy Prowler
12-31-22, 19:51
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kira

I'm assuming the pics are fake but can anyone please tell me if the face pics are at least close? Thanks.

GG1234
12-31-22, 22:45
User Posts
SsStuntCock 344
Toungsten 342
PumpNDump 322
GoldDust58 237
LandOfKGirls 211
TheAbc 208
Jack926 201
Bastard Chorum 199
BonerAppetitty 176
BobLove 167

Special thanks to these posters for keeping us informed throughout 2022.

The biggest surprise for me was Toungsten whose last post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=5905256&viewfull=1#post5905256) was on Cinco de Mayo this year. He came in at #2 despite missing over half the year.

HornD
12-31-22, 23:59
Booker Gray is probably at the bottom according to reports from posters here. The TL: DR is that he's moody and very inconsistent. The fact that I've never used him before is another telling thing. Alot of these girls are booked by other places so you don't lose much by not having to go through him. Most of the pictures you will see are in most cases fake and if they aren't fake, photoshopped that the girl will look nothing like that when you go in person. For some time now, it's a few youngish girls sprinkled in with a field of older laides (ajummas).

You can try these:

https://gangnamgirls.co/

https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/

https://kbliss.net/

https://www.candygirlla.com/That's probably the truest quote ever. 320 way too much. Well some have good service.

HexenDuction
01-01-23, 01:06
I saw her two times when I was scrambling for a session. She is a bigger girl. Smaller than Kimmy but bigger than Dara. Not for spinner lovers. I moved on from Seya to Dara until she disappeared. She was OK, but I can't think of a reason to revisit. I'm scrambling again!

Anyone tried either one of them or know if they are rebrand? Thanks.

Vulcan1009
01-01-23, 02:37
As I reflect on the load I dropped in Cara, I really do go back and forth on her. She has such a horrible attitude and equally bad teeth, but I love her tits and hips as I pound her in Pussy Destruction level 10. It's always 'hurry honey', 'you finish hunny', which is why I destroy her pussy. If she would just shut up and let me do my thing, might be more chemistry and gentle.Saw Cara because none of my ATF were around, same old hurry hurry honey, 4 play for 5 minutes and the deed for 25 minutes, the rest just chitchat for massage.

Her tits is normal C at best and nothing really special, nips are a bit on the flat side and do not like to be sucked.

I like a good size nips and a full C that sag a bit that looks more real, her MM is semi hard under it.

Not a service queen what so ever, similar to Remi, you got to do your thing, look young at first glance but closer look you know she is up close 40.

Anyway, nothing stands out so I won't repeat, another dud.

Vulcan1009
01-01-23, 02:39
Anyone tried either one of them or know if they are rebrand? Thanks.One and done, fake pic, very meaty and bigger then Allie.

Nuf said, won't repeat.

TheAbc
01-01-23, 06:52
User Posts
SsStuntCock 344
Toungsten 342
PumpNDump 322
GoldDust58 237
LandOfKGirls 211
TheAbc 208
Jack926 201
Bastard Chorum 199
BonerAppetitty 176
BobLove 167

The biggest surprise for me was Toungsten whose last post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=5905256&viewfull=1#post5905256) was on Cinco de Mayo this year. He came in at #2 despite missing over half the year.Thanks. It kinda puts things in perspective on how much time I am on the forum and other ones. I wonder what 2023 will come from the events of 2022. The recent boycott, upcharge galore, rebrands, ajumma hell and not too many actual "new" remarkable talent was IMO, a crap 2022. I wouldn't be surprised by end of year if the fee is $400 or more for the cheap ones. It makes me shudder to even think how much the upcharge ones would even want.

I'm going to put a test to see if I can really quit this hobby. I've had long breaks but always came back one time or another. But this time is feels different. For the past two weeks, my urge to even hit up bookers has dwindled significantly. For me, that is a good sign and I should really focus my time and energy into other avenues in my life. It got me thinking on how much this "hobby" was part of my life and there is no one in my normal life that can actually understand that quitting was no easy feat. At the start of my first post, my intention was to only post once and give back but something got me to return back. Maybe it was the habit and addiction of this hobby that was hard to kick. I felt that the hobby wasn't returning the same energy and return back for what I gave it.

SunsetMando
01-01-23, 11:36
She's not old. But I guess end of the day everyone might see her under different lighting? But didn't look old to me.

That's good to know! How's her age?

I've heard young and old.

MistaPig
01-01-23, 16:22
Good news:

Saw Shani listed on Melosplayground.

Says she'll start back on the 3rd.

Yum yum.

Kent747
01-01-23, 17:42
Is this the overall best agency for k-incalls? I'm verified but on their website it says anyone with the snapchat icon is a real pic, but then most if not all have the snapchat icon and some on the description say real pics? Anyone have any experience trying to filter who is using real pics? Obviously if it's a selfie and it says real pic that's a better chance the pics are real?Not the most reliable / punctual booker but he does have many girls in his lineup. CGLA / GKS / SAG / CA-Kdolls / etc more responsive / less cancellations / mistakes / etc.

ClosetPervert9
01-01-23, 18:59
Thanks. It kinda puts things in perspective on how much time I am on the forum and other ones. I wonder what 2023 will come from the events of 2022. The recent boycott, upcharge galore, rebrands, ajumma hell and not too many actual "new" remarkable talent was IMO, a crap 2022. I wouldn't be surprised by end of year if the fee is $400 or more for the cheap ones. It makes me shudder to even think how much the upcharge ones would even want.

I'm going to put a test to see if I can really quit this hobby. I've had long breaks but always came back one time or another. But this time is feels different. For the past two weeks, my urge to even hit up bookers has dwindled significantly. For me, that is a good sign and I should really focus my time and energy into other avenues in my life. It got me thinking on how much this "hobby" was part of my life and there is no one in my normal life that can actually understand that quitting was no easy feat. At the start of my first post, my intention was to only post once and give back but something got me to return back. Maybe it was the habit and addiction of this hobby that was hard to kick. I felt that the hobby wasn't returning the same energy and return back for what I gave it.For what it's worth, I completely understand what you're saying. If none of your IRL people do, then believe me I do and I'm probably not alone.

While I'm not looking to quit, I also was a long time lurker who posted once just to ask a question and once to pay forward the the help I was given. Being a none white individual has made this hobby difficult at times. I repeat girls and when they leave the booker will act like I'm not a regular, or they never knew me, or tell me the girls are all saying no because they only see white guys. If none of my selections will see me they will say I have to take their bottom fish or go elsewhere. Having the money, being someone who tips, being someone who hates to haggle and will instead pay a premium to avoid the haggling process, very hygienic and respectful all seem to be things that get me repeat sessions however those doors only stay open for so long and then I have to start over again. I've even had girls ask me to do a photoshoot with them (for new pics on the sites) and invite me out a couple of times but when they're off or touring another city, I'm back to square zero where skin color makes it hard to get a foothold. It's tiring and sometimes I just don't have the energy to put the effort into it. That includes driving form norcal to L. A. Or Vegas because it's even more difficult in the sacramento and the SF bay area. It's the only reason why sometimes I just say fuck it and I deal with aamps and cardates. And don't get me started on sex tourism which may be the most rewarding experiences I've had but it sucks to have to go to those lengths just to get a net positive return.

I didn't intend to make such a long post just wanted to let you know that there are other people who put in more energy than they get back from this hobby of ours. And sometimes I say I'm going to quit but I know that I'm just frustrated and I'm not capable of quitting right now. So I can to some extent understand the fear of rising prices combined with the lack of energy returned causing you to finally make your grand exit.

SinfullyKorean
01-01-23, 19:10
Thanks. It kinda puts things in perspective on how much time I am on the forum and other ones. I wonder what 2023 will come from the events of 2022. The recent boycott, upcharge galore, rebrands, ajumma hell and not too many actual "new" remarkable talent was IMO, a crap 2022. I wouldn't be surprised by end of year if the fee is $400 or more for the cheap ones. It makes me shudder to even think how much the upcharge ones would even want.

I'm going to put a test to see if I can really quit this hobby. I've had long breaks but always came back one time or another. But this time is feels different. For the past two weeks, my urge to even hit up bookers has dwindled significantly. For me, that is a good sign and I should really focus my time and energy into other avenues in my life. It got me thinking on how much this "hobby" was part of my life and there is no one in my normal life that can actually understand that quitting was no easy feat. At the start of my first post, my intention was to only post once and give back but something got me to return back. Maybe it was the habit and addiction of this hobby that was hard to kick. I felt that the hobby wasn't returning the same energy and return back for what I gave it.Amen! I actually quit the US scene and went abroad after all these rate hikes (I'm much more active in that other forum). That included Vietnam, Philippines, S. Korea, and Thailand. I'll be going back to Thailand in the next few months to return to monger's paradise. I recently returned to the US. I used to visit K orgs an average of 2 times per week. But I'll probably limit it to once a week, if that, until I go abroad again.

Ashtonian
01-01-23, 19:32
These past couple months I had the pleasure of seeing three girls I thought I would report on:

Prices were the same for all as listed on their ads.

I saw Ari first, she has a banging body and face is not all that terrible. I would def repeat her. I had read some reviews on here about her and I gave it a shot, I am glad I did. Shower, BBBJ, Massage, CFS, MSOG.

Next I tried to repeat visit with Ari but booker said she was busy, I was not free later so he recommended Flower. Flower too was not bad, I would repeat if Ari was not available. She had a nice body and an okay face. Shower, BBBJ, Massage, CFS.

Finally I read some of the reviews about Diane here so I took a chance. I would not repeat though, her service was great, BBBJ, ass licking, toe licking, and freaky. I just sadly was not into her looks or body.

TheAbc
01-01-23, 21:03
Amen! I actually quit the US scene and went abroad after all these rate hikes (I'm much more active in that other forum). That included Vietnam, Philippines, S. Korea, and Thailand. I'll be going back to Thailand in the next few months to return to monger's paradise. I recently returned to the US. I used to visit K orgs an average of 2 times per week. But I'll probably limit it to once a week, if that, until I go abroad again.I see it two ways. If you're in the P4 P way, other countries have it alot better in terms of quality and price. From there, you can probably break it down per country with its own merits but I'm comparing other countries VS the US. Then if you're in the actual normal dating scene, just being on the streets shows how much more opportunities is to meet someone and women just being around you is much more prevalent which can give you the opportunity to meet someone. I just can't do it here for many reasons but the whole everyone has to commute thing sucks. I have to go out of my way and everyone is more or less stuck with "online dating" which you as an average man is at a disadvantage. All you need to do is just make a dating profile of an average girl, say a 5 and you'll get nothing but offers. Not all of them will be good, but you'll get tons of hits. No regular joe will ever be able to do this. It's woefully one sided here which makes me want to have money and spend less time in the US.

Stonkz
01-01-23, 22:26
For what it's worth, I completely understand what you're saying. If none of your IRL people do, then believe me I do and I'm probably not alone.

While I'm not looking to quit, I also was a long time lurker who posted once just to ask a question and once to pay forward the the help I was given. Being a none white individual has made this hobby difficult at times. I repeat girls and when they leave the booker will act like I'm not a regular, or they never knew me, or tell me the girls are all saying no because they only see white guys. If none of my selections will see me they will say I have to take their bottom fish or go elsewhere. Having the money, being someone who tips, being someone who hates to haggle and will instead pay a premium to avoid the haggling process, very hygienic and respectful all seem to be things that get me repeat sessions however those doors only stay open for so long and then I have to start over again. I've even had girls ask me to do a photoshoot with them (for new pics on the sites) and invite me out a couple of times but when they're off or touring another city, I'm back to square zero where skin color makes it hard to get a foothold. It's tiring and sometimes I just don't have the energy to put the effort into it. That includes driving form norcal to L. A. Or Vegas because it's even more difficult in the sacramento and the SF bay area. It's the only reason why sometimes I just say fuck it and I deal with aamps and cardates. And don't get me started on sex tourism which may be the most rewarding experiences I've had but it sucks to have to go to those lengths just to get a net positive return.

I didn't intend to make such a long post just wanted to let you know that there are other people who put in more energy than they get back from this hobby of ours. And sometimes I say I'm going to quit but I know that I'm just frustrated and I'm not capable of quitting right now. So I can to some extent understand the fear of rising prices combined with the lack of energy returned causing you to finally make your grand exit.Damn bro that sucks. I'm not white and I always get my appts. Never had a girl refuse on me either. But man If I had to choose bottom feeders I would quit too. I think only 1 booker did that to me a long time ago. Never used them since. Nowadays I usually just rotate my 4 atfs 1-2 times a week. Not worth to toffs now days. Not much talent.

ClosetPervert9
01-01-23, 22:47
I see it two ways. If you're in the P4 P way, other countries have it alot better in terms of quality and price. From there, you can probably break it down per country with its own merits but I'm comparing other countries VS the US. Then if you're in the actual normal dating scene, just being on the streets shows how much more opportunities is to meet someone and women just being around you is much more prevalent which can give you the opportunity to meet someone. I just can't do it here for many reasons but the whole everyone has to commute thing sucks. I have to go out of my way and everyone is more or less stuck with "online dating" which you as an average man is at a disadvantage. All you need to do is just make a dating profile of an average girl, say a 5 and you'll get nothing but offers. Not all of them will be good, but you'll get tons of hits. No regular joe will ever be able to do this. It's woefully one sided here which makes me want to have money and spend less time in the US.Even my Tijuana trips are filled with great personalities for reasonable prices. Thailand and Columbia were great. I'm hoping to make it to angeles city and see it myself.

AmericanDog
01-02-23, 01:54
Amen! I actually quit the US scene and went abroad after all these rate hikes (I'm much more active in that other forum). That included Vietnam, Philippines, S. Korea, and Thailand. I'll be going back to Thailand in the next few months to return to monger's paradise. I recently returned to the US. I used to visit K orgs an average of 2 times per week. But I'll probably limit it to once a week, if that, until I go abroad again.As someone who went to Korea recently, I returned with the impression that we actually have it pretty good here. I couldn't find girls that would DFK? I even asked one of the girls and they said DFK is only at 'Kiss Rooms. ' But these 'Kiss Rooms' as implied by the name were limited to kissing. I do like me some DFK but was disappointed. The actual PIV was kinda bleh and I didn't have a database of reviews like I do here in the states. Perhaps I was hitting up the wrong places. Any intel regarding mongering in Korea would be appreciated via DM or here.

PussyDestroyr
01-02-23, 02:00
User Posts
SsStuntCock 344
Toungsten 342
PumpNDump 322
GoldDust58 237
LandOfKGirls 211
TheAbc 208
Jack926 201
Bastard Chorum 199
BonerAppetitty 176
BobLove 167

The biggest surprise for me was Toungsten whose last post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=5905256&viewfull=1#post5905256) was on Cinco de Mayo this year. He came in at #2 despite missing over half the year.Sadly, Toungsten has passed. He'll be licking pussy in heaven now.

SinfullyKorean
01-02-23, 02:05
As someone who went to Korea recently, I returned with the impression that we actually have it pretty good here. I couldn't find girls that would DFK? I even asked one of the girls and they said DFK is only at 'Kiss Rooms. ' But these 'Kiss Rooms' as implied by the name were limited to kissing. I do like me some DFK but was disappointed. The actual PIV was kinda bleh and I didn't have a database of reviews like I do here in the states. Perhaps I was hitting up the wrong places. Any intel regarding mongering in Korea would be appreciated via DM or here.I went to YDP window rooms. Had a couple late 20's ladies for about 100 k (about $70 US at the time) each. BBBJ but no DFK. I went to Dao anma a couple times and was offered DFK + CFS + rimming both times (230 k won). I don't think they accept foreigners, though. I wrote about each of these experiences in ISG. I also went to a Kiss Bang mentioned in the Korea sub of ISG. DFK plus HJ for 50 k won. No extra tip required nor requested. Maybe the extra menu is available only to natives? Not sure. But I think several members mentioned extra services available at Hot K Date Kissbang.

One venue I never experienced was the Karaoke rooms in Korea. I hear that's where the hottest K girls are. But I believe services are limited and it's much more expensive. I'll have to try next time I'm there. There's also another venue where really hot, slim k girls will wear themed uniforms (e. G. Schoolgirl, airline stewardess, etc). But services are limited to DFK and BJ. So it didn't really pique my interest much.

TheAbc
01-02-23, 02:18
Sadly, Toungsten has passed. He'll be licking pussy in heaven now.Wow that is a shocker. When did he die? Are you in someone who knows him personally?

AmericanDog
01-02-23, 02:26
I went to YDP window rooms. Had a couple late 20's ladies for about 100 k (about $70 US at the time) each. BBBJ but no DFK. I went to Dao anma a couple times and was offered DFK + CFS + rimming both times (230 k won). I don't think they accept foreigners, though. I wrote about each of these experiences in ISG. I also went to a Kiss Bang mentioned in the Korea sub of ISG. DFK plus HJ for 50 k won. No extra tip required nor requested. Maybe the extra menu is available only to natives? Not sure. But I think several members mentioned extra services available at Hot K Date Kissbang.

One venue I never experienced was the Karaoke rooms in Korea. I hear that's where the hottest K girls are. But I believe services are limited and it's much more expensive. I'll have to try next time I'm there. There's also another venue where really hot, slim k girls will wear themed uniforms (e. G. Schoolgirl, airline stewardess, etc). But services are limited to DFK and BJ. So it didn't really pique my interest much.I'm Korean-American with passable conversation ability and conversed with the booker in Korean in Kakao. Yeah I went to a window room (specifically Apple in Yeoksam) but it was the night of a World Cup game so there was only one girl. She did seem relatively young but looks were just slightly above average. But based on what you said, my point arguably still stands that we may have it better out here since we have full service. Maybe I just need to do more research next time.

**Oh I just realized I missed your point about Dao anma. Will have to look into that.

PumpNDump
01-02-23, 14:12
Erika only girl available today at Sfk for your new years delight.

GhtTwentyK
01-02-23, 15:18
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kira

I'm assuming the pics are fake but can anyone please tell me if the face pics are at least close? Thanks.Not to be limited by the boundaries of basic A / B testing, BG books the same provider as Kira, Olivia, and Tina. I was a sucker and saw her under two of her guises. She has a fantastic rack, but a little too old for me. I don't mind seeing older providers, but something about her face combined with her age doesn't do it for me. She does provide good service.

The pics of her as Tina are accurate, but add 10-15 years. The other listings, not so much.

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/tina/?page=4

Bulak
01-02-23, 16:28
Wow that is a shocker. When did he die? Are you in someone who knows him personally?Is that why he's also silent in the other board with 3 letter initial? I knew his alias over there. He had some word duel with the cd lion each time he appears at the forum for kg.

TD Leafs
01-02-23, 17:01
She'll be gone for 3 weeks vacation.

Ggininder
01-02-23, 17:54
Wow that is a shocker. When did he die? Are you in someone who knows him personally?Wow, anyone know what happened to him?

TheAbc
01-02-23, 19:28
Not to be limited by the boundaries of basic A / B testing, BG books the same provider as Kira, Olivia, and Tina. I was a sucker and saw her under two of her guises. She has a fantastic rack, but a little too old for me. I don't mind seeing older providers, but something about her face combined with her age doesn't do it for me. She does provide good service.

The pics of her as Tina are accurate, but add 10-15 years. The other listings, not so much.

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/tina/?page=4I had the same feeling when I visit older stock. Despite getting better service, it doesn't hit the right notes if they're too old and / or not very pleasant looking. Everyone is looking to hit it right with both looks and performance but in the LA market, you either get one but not both. After these type of sessions, I'm in this in between where though the service was great, it leaves this primal feeling something was off. On the other side, when I saw a much younger one, I naturally go into a more aggressive pussy destroyer mode which I normally don't do in my visits.

SunsetMando
01-02-23, 19:43
I know what you mean. And personally I will take HOT / attractive vs performance. End of the day if I'm not into it attraction wise. Then I rather not even be there.

I had the same feeling when I visit older stock. Despite getting better service, it doesn't hit the right notes if they're too old and / or not very pleasant looking. Everyone is looking to hit it right with both looks and performance but in the LA market, you either get one but not both. After these type of sessions, I'm in this in between where though the service was great, it leaves this primal feeling something was off. On the other side, when I saw a much younger one, I naturally go into a more aggressive pussy destroyer mode which I normally don't do in my visits.

IAmGib1
01-03-23, 10:51
Erika only girl available today at Sfk for your new years delight.Is it me, or did Erica gain a bit of weight and fill out more? She still looks good but is now more curvy and athletic.

Same pretty symmetrical face and great body.

KingsFoil
01-03-23, 12:20
Amen! I actually quit the US scene and went abroad after all these rate hikes (I'm much more active in that other forum). That included Vietnam, Philippines, S. Korea, and Thailand. I'll be going back to Thailand in the next few months to return to monger's paradise. I recently returned to the US. I used to visit K orgs an average of 2 times per week. But I'll probably limit it to once a week, if that, until I go abroad again.All of you traveling who are not going to Brazil are missing the best assess at the best prices.

PumpNDump
01-03-23, 12:39
Sfk / Kbliss Tuesday delight. As to claim of Erika weight gain, perhaps it's holiday weight.

Sfk Erika Kate Chloe Madeline.

K bliss Jessica Erika.

PumpNDump
01-03-23, 12:57
Dana back on roster at koreanvipclub.

Irresponsible
01-03-23, 15:46
Sadly, Toungsten has passed. He'll be licking pussy in heaven now.Damn. Any word on how he went?

FillHerPussyUp
01-03-23, 16:36
Dude was old. How old? He had a hunch, and when he walked, he dragged his feet. How do I know? Seen the old fuck coming out one of the WLA apartments when one of the orgs there, pushed my appointment up just to accommodate him. Good riddance ol' geezer. Yeah, I'm petty but ehh, life ain't sweet so whatever. He was good at providing the daily schedule tho.

Damn. Any word on how he went?

Kayo4
01-03-23, 18:39
Is it me, or did Erica gain a bit of weight and fill out more? She still looks good but is now more curvy and athletic.

Same pretty symmetrical face and great body.I've noticed the same thing. I believe she is gaining some muscle from the job. Her Kegels are much stronger now than when she first arrived.

IAmGib1
01-03-23, 19:03
Sfk / Kbliss Tuesday delight. As to claim of Erika weight gain, perhaps it's holiday weight.

Sfk Erika Kate Chloe Madeline.

K bliss Jessica Erika.It was to the point that I wasn't sure it was the same girl. Her face is rounder now, it was more angular before.

She looked hot both times so either way with or without the extra and my visits were about 4-6 weeks apart. The most recent visit was last week.

HapaBoy86
01-03-23, 19:15
All of you traveling who are not going to Brazil are missing the best assess at the best prices.I just got back to USA from Korea / Japan trip for New Years and will take that over South America. Been there done that yes it fun but way over hyped just my opinion.

Spent more time in Korean and Tokyo Love hotels this trip than my reg Hotel room and cip'd all the girls I saw in both countries.

IAmIronman
01-03-23, 20:08
She'll be gone for 3 weeks vacation.3 weeks? On CG it says 1/10 I thought she was returning next week.

KalvinHobbs
01-03-23, 22:08
All of you traveling who are not going to Brazil are missing the best assess at the best prices.How much is it in Brazil, getting young ladies for about 40 bucks a pop in Thailand.

HiKeke
01-03-23, 23:30
How much is it in Brazil, getting young ladies for about 40 bucks a pop in Thailand.God how I miss the Thailand.

GG1234
01-04-23, 01:38
(Posted on: May 30, 2022) Wondering why LA mongers don't use a********* dot net and instead use this ad-ridden, archaic forum format, where 70% of the screen on mobile devices is ads or poor layout.

Seems only SF is really popular on there. Still if more people start posting reviews and comments there it should start to gain traction.I remembered this old post, because I understood why (https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/419675-image-popup-usasexguide-nl) he felt the way he did. Unfortunately, one of the mods at his preferred site got pushed too far (https://archive.ph/hZ8L4), and San Jose mongers just lost (https://files.catbox.moe/d2fvm0.png) their main forum.

There might be some forum refugees coming our way over the next few weeks.

SuperMan333
01-04-23, 02:18
I remembered this old post, because I understood why (https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/419675-image-popup-usasexguide-nl) he felt the way he did. Unfortunately, one of the mods at his preferred site got pushed too far (https://archive.ph/hZ8L4), and San Jose mongers just lost (https://files.catbox.moe/d2fvm0.png) their main forum.

There might be some forum refugees coming our way over the next few weeks.LOL F the admins of that site. Can't imagine what kind of low self esteem guy he is irl.

HiKeke
01-04-23, 04:53
Is it me, or did Erica gain a bit of weight and fill out more? She still looks good but is now more curvy and athletic.

Same pretty symmetrical face and great body.Saw her recently and was just cute. She does have a nice frontal body but she seriously need some toning her ass LOL. It looks bad when she stands up.

IAmGib1
01-04-23, 10:15
Sadly, Toungsten has passed. He'll be licking pussy in heaven now.How do you know? Did you speak with M or knew him IRL?

WhoreMaster 91
01-04-23, 10:19
I went to YDP window rooms. Had a couple late 20's ladies for about 100 k (about $70 US at the time) each. BBBJ but no DFK. I went to Dao anma a couple times and was offered DFK + CFS + rimming both times (230 k won). I don't think they accept foreigners, though. I wrote about each of these experiences in ISG. I also went to a Kiss Bang mentioned in the Korea sub of ISG. DFK plus HJ for 50 k won. No extra tip required nor requested. Maybe the extra menu is available only to natives? Not sure. But I think several members mentioned extra services available at Hot K Date Kissbang.

One venue I never experienced was the Karaoke rooms in Korea. I hear that's where the hottest K girls are. But I believe services are limited and it's much more expensive. I'll have to try next time I'm there. There's also another venue where really hot, slim k girls will wear themed uniforms (e. G. Schoolgirl, airline stewardess, etc). But services are limited to DFK and BJ. So it didn't really pique my interest much.Di you try Miari texas?

SuperMan333
01-04-23, 12:30
How do you know? Did you speak with M or knew him IRL?I feel like he is Toungsten since he mysteriously just takes over announcing the schedule for orgs that T would normally shill for.

Omfgitzjin
01-04-23, 12:49
I just got back to USA from Korea / Japan trip for New Years and will take that over South America. Been there done that yes it fun but way over hyped just my opinion.

Spent more time in Korean and Tokyo Love hotels this trip than my reg Hotel room and cip'd all the girls I saw in both countries.Yup. I've blown through all of asia twice and I'm ready for south america. Might do brazil and Colombia to start.

JackMiles
01-04-23, 13:43
Anyone know if KGal Pink is still around the LA area?

GG1234
01-04-23, 15:01
Anyone know if KGal Pink is still around the LA area?KGLA Pink rebranded (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?34485-Kgirls-Rebrands&p=6012173&viewfull=1#post6012173) as Noah, and she was last seen working in Orange County.

https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/model-noah-oc-irvine-58003

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/noah

Im Yours
01-04-23, 15:46
Last I can track she was in Virginia or something with SAG out there. Does anyone know where she is and when she is going to be back in LA? I miss her.

PWalt33
01-04-23, 19:11
Last I can track she was in Virginia or something with SAG out there. Does anyone know where she is and when she is going to be back in LA? I miss her.I saw her just before Christmas in OC and SAG still shows her as there in OC.

Kayo4
01-04-23, 19:34
Last I can track she was in Virginia or something with SAG out there. Does anyone know where she is and when she is going to be back in LA? I miss her.She's down in OC with SAG.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/nicole

SuperMan333
01-04-23, 19:36
Last I can track she was in Virginia or something with SAG out there. Does anyone know where she is and when she is going to be back in LA? I miss her.She is in oc atm. Mykupcake.

StoryTeller69
01-04-23, 22:31
Happy new years gentlemen.

Decided to visit her again since last time with her was a pretty solid sesh. Though I can't speak for my brothers here but my experience has always been fairly positive with Cara and with her being on the special price listings, it's what my wallet needed (could afford LOL) after the holidays. Still a good fuck imo and I'll be the first to admit I do have a partialness to nice butts with tits that help exaggerate a figure on a shorter frame. The optics in doggo-style alone are enough for me to come back along with the easier pricing to accommodate. Didn't get rushed thankfully as I do agree, it kills the vibes. I'll keep tapping the well as long as I keep getting service that matches what I'm paying so I'll be back.

StoryTeller69
01-04-23, 22:34
I remembered this old post, because I understood why (https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/419675-image-popup-usasexguide-nl) he felt the way he did. Unfortunately, one of the mods at his preferred site got pushed too far (https://archive.ph/hZ8L4), and San Jose mongers just lost (https://files.catbox.moe/d2fvm0.png) their main forum.

There might be some forum refugees coming our way over the next few weeks.They were also really good for Vegas imo. Too bad honestly, I read various sites like an array of different articles about the same topic to get a better feel for things when I'm interested.

StoryTeller69
01-04-23, 22:38

I'm going to put a test to see if I can really quit this hobby. I've had long breaks but always came back one time or another. But this time is feels different. For the past two weeks, my urge to even hit up bookers has dwindled significantly. For me, that is a good sign and I should really focus my time and energy into other avenues in my life. It got me thinking on how much this "hobby" was part of my life and there is no one in my normal life that can actually understand that quitting was no easy feat. At the start of my first post, my intention was to only post once and give back but something got me to return back. Maybe it was the habit and addiction of this hobby that was hard to kick. I felt that the hobby wasn't returning the same energy and return back for what I gave it.I get that and there's burn out or in this case, a feel of genuine lack of dopamine stimulation regarding the hobby. Regardless, I just want to say thank you to yourself and all the other senior mongers who have helped me early in this hobby to not only enjoy myself but feel comfortable indulging in this leisurely time with the sound mind that I'm not the only one who likes the thrill of it all. Sincerely, it's comforting to know that I'm not some sort of weirdo because I enjoy intimacy with providers. The information on here makes it safer and makes the money well spent without the anxiety that comes with being a newbie.

KlitKomanderer
01-04-23, 23:56
Anyone seen Pink (half Japanese? Aka Hot Pink / Bijou) or Aspen with k-powerhouse (sorry if booker / site has different name / abbreviation) [k-powerhouse dot escortbook dot com] ?

Or any other spinners with them [saw Bon with same booker earlier this week , aka glow/bunny/pink/kiki]

Not seeing much on ter or here / search.

Thanks!

KingsFoil
01-05-23, 00:51
I don't think they accept foreigners, though.This is the kind of bullshit that has me doing kgirls only in Los Angeles, and then traveling only to South America. Money is money no matter what your ethnicity is, and the South Americans take it from anyone, and the asians somehow think that it's only good from their own people. Dumbasses.

Im Yours
01-05-23, 01:08
Welp looks like I'm going to the OC. Thanks fellas.

SsStuntCock
01-05-23, 01:36
This is the kind of bullshit that has me doing kgirls only in Los Angeles, and then traveling only to South America. Money is money no matter what your ethnicity is, and the South Americans take it from anyone, and the asians somehow think that it's only good from their own people. Dumbasses.Exclusivity is just one way to increase value, perceived or otherwise. Some may say it's a good business decision, rather than sour grapes. The good news is, if you look around hard enough and you'll find spots that are foreigner-friendly.

WhoreMaster 91
01-05-23, 10:16

One venue I never experienced was the Karaoke rooms in Korea. I hear that's where the hottest K girls are. But I believe services are limited and it's much more expensive. I'll have to try next time I'm there. There's also another venue where really hot, slim k girls will wear themed uniforms (e. G. Schoolgirl, airline stewardess, etc). But services are limited to DFK and BJ. So it didn't really pique my interest much.70 $ sounds good to me (Thats what the price should be Here) for K puusy. If you want that K pussy here 200 $-400 $ Insane.

WhoreMaster 91
01-05-23, 10:17
I'm Korean-American with passable conversation ability and conversed with the booker in Korean in Kakao. Yeah I went to a window room (specifically Apple in Yeoksam) but it was the night of a World Cup game so there was only one girl. She did seem relatively young but looks were just slightly above average. But based on what you said, my point arguably still stands that we may have it better out here since we have full service. Maybe I just need to do more research next time.

**Oh I just realized I missed your point about Dao anma. Will have to look into that.Theres a window RLD in Yeaksom dong?

Doctor Man Toy
01-05-23, 11:14
Dana back on roster at koreanvipclub.Interestingly the booker texted me that Dana was available, so I took the plunge and saw her first appointment in the AM. She did not disappoint. Seems like she got new tattoos, they looked nice, but the areas were still a bit puffy.

HiKeke
01-05-23, 12:17
As someone who went to Korea recently, I returned with the impression that we actually have it pretty good here. I couldn't find girls that would DFK? I even asked one of the girls and they said DFK is only at 'Kiss Rooms. ' But these 'Kiss Rooms' as implied by the name were limited to kissing. I do like me some DFK but was disappointed. The actual PIV was kinda bleh and I didn't have a database of reviews like I do here in the states. Perhaps I was hitting up the wrong places. Any intel regarding mongering in Korea would be appreciated via DM or here.Next time you are in Korea make sure to visit kiss bang. A lot of girls working here are college girls looking to make a quick buck and they are pretty easy to say the least. And also I repeat. Russian girls in Korea are soooooo fuken hot.

PumpNDump
01-05-23, 12:56
Sfk / kbliss rainy Thursday listing. Pics of chloe look interesting, no info about her from booker though. Possible rebrand from norcal?

Sfk Erika Chloe Madeline.

K bliss Jessica Erika Gigi.

TD Leafs
01-05-23, 13:53
Last I can track she was in Virginia or something with SAG out there. Does anyone know where she is and when she is going to be back in LA? I miss her.Saw her few weeks ago in OC. Still having problems with that vid.

PumpNDump
01-05-23, 15:17
It's rainy & wet and Dana is on deck and ready to play hide the peepee through koreanvipclub.

Kanntt
01-05-23, 16:55
Sfk / kbliss rainy Thursday listing. Pics of chloe look interesting, no info about her from booker though. Possible rebrand from norcal?

Sfk Erika Chloe Madeline.

K bliss Jessica Erika Gigi.Curious if anyone got any info on her. Thanks in advance.

Vulcan1009
01-05-23, 18:04
Fake pic, found on three AMP website as generic ladies.

Just FYI.

Google search you will find it, very easy.

SinfullyKorean
01-05-23, 19:51
Next time you are in Korea make sure to visit kiss bang. A lot of girls working here are college girls looking to make a quick buck and they are pretty easy to say the least. And also I repeat. Russian girls in Korea are soooooo fuken hot.Any specific kiss bangs you can recommend? I got a chubbers when I went to Hot Date Kiss Bang. She was cute. But chubby's usually not my speed.

Tbtbfftb
01-05-23, 20:17
A service where you just kiss. ?? Why pay to get blue balls. ? .

Any specific kiss bangs you can recommend? I got a chubbers when I went to Hot Date Kiss Bang. She was cute. But chubby's usually not my speed.

HiKeke
01-05-23, 22:26
Any specific kiss bangs you can recommend? I got a chubbers when I went to Hot Date Kiss Bang. She was cute. But chubby's usually not my speed.Been awhile so I don't know specific places but usually Sinrim and Seomyun area has plenty.

Also. No one ever goes to kiss bang just for DFKs. At least local Korean mongers don't.

DrPepperZero
01-06-23, 02:47
Anyone have any reports on her? Traveling to Cali in a few days and she caught my interest. TIA.

WhoreMaster 91
01-06-23, 10:30
A service where you just kiss. ?? Why pay to get blue balls. ? .The service is BBBJs. And sometimes FS is offered also.

PumpNDump
01-06-23, 18:54
It's Friday and Dana is available to play hide the peepee at Koreanvipclub.

MiamiHeat2020
01-06-23, 20:29
If a girl has a special discounted BB rate, does that mean covered / condom full service would be $100 less? Likely not but was just curious if anyone has tried asking bookers for that. Thanks.

HiKeke
01-07-23, 01:57
Anyone try the 15 minutes BBBJ menu at Melo's yet? How was it?

TD Leafs
01-07-23, 14:28
If a girl has a special discounted BB rate, does that mean covered / condom full service would be $100 less? Likely not but was just curious if anyone has tried asking bookers for that. Thanks.Sorry bro that's not how it works.

SinfullyKorean
01-07-23, 15:50
Also. No one ever goes to kiss bang just for DFKs. At least local Korean mongers don't.Agreed. I received BBBJ with the chubbers I got.

MiamiHeat2020
01-07-23, 17:15
Sorry bro that's not how it works.Figured LOL thanks.

PumpNDump
01-07-23, 17:25
Dana's love hole is ready and available. Hit up koreanvipclub to get your fix.

TrustProcess
01-07-23, 19:07
I went to one in Hongdae in 11/2022. Girls were generally in their 20's. Entrance was 70 k for one hour. First girl wanted 200 K for CFS. She was hot so I agreed.

Second girl was supposedly their hottest girl, called the Ace. She offered CFS for 300 k but I declined. Not that hot and GPS. Walked out with blue balls after groping her for an hour.

Third girl said she doesn't go FS but only a HJ. Gave her 60 K. She was chubby and not attractive. Considered it charity.

Been awhile so I don't know specific places but usually Sinrim and Seomyun area has plenty.

Also. No one ever goes to kiss bang just for DFKs. At least local Korean mongers don't.

MistaPig
01-07-23, 22:41
Anyone have any reports on her? Traveling to Cali in a few days and she caught my interest. TIA.Amy is I would say, one of the top tier girls in LA.

Real pix, but looks prettier in person. Man. She is so pretty.

And her Body is great, and service amazing.

She speaks like 4 different languages, so I had no trouble communicating with her.

I recommend recommend recommend.

And I think you can only book her through CGLA.

MistaPig
01-08-23, 00:19
Anyone try the 15 minutes BBBJ menu at Melo's yet? How was it?It's for those times you need to let it out fast.

100 for 15 min of BBBJ.

180 for 30 min of BBBJ.

Pros: Very fun quickie session for Lunch breaks. Or when you don't want to let it out by yourself.

Cons: Not that many choices for girls who offer it.

Bakunin91
01-08-23, 06:27
How does Elle compare to Stacy or Mini? I have had great recent experiences with Mini, Diane and Stacy. Have been reading about Elle for a long time, but never tried. Is her looks and service on par with these ones?

WhoreMaster 91
01-08-23, 11:39
It's for those times you need to let it out fast.

100 for 15 min of BBBJ.

180 for 30 min of BBBJ.

Pros: Very fun quickie session for Lunch breaks. Or when you don't want to let it out by yourself.

Cons: Not that many choices for girls who offer it.Where is this at?

GeeDaty
01-08-23, 11:56
Amy is I would say, one of the top tier girls in LA.

Real pix, but looks prettier in person. Man. She is so pretty.

And her Body is great, and service amazing.

She speaks like 4 different languages, so I had no trouble communicating with her.

I recommend recommend recommend.

And I think you can only book her through CGLA.She's not BBFS though. Head over to the HYA thread for more discussion.

MistaPig
01-08-23, 14:06
Where is this at?Www.melosplayground.com

PumpNDump
01-08-23, 14:35
Sunday funday, Dana is ready to worship the rod stick on her knees.

OThreeFiveEyp
01-08-23, 15:42
Just wanted to plug this lady. Very enthusiastic and friendly. Great CMT level massage. Rimming toe sucking finger sucking CIP all on the menu. Recommend.Who is she with?

BobLove
01-08-23, 15:45
Who is she with?Candygirl Diane.

BeenAHoe
01-08-23, 19:09
Yes I agree about Diane. I don't think I've had a better experience since the Legend Hana a couple years ago. Her passion and willingness to make me happy reminds me of Hana Megan LK. Felt like she was hornier than me. Only see her on Misskgirl and Candygirl. Pretty exclusive!

Candygirl Diane..

BeenAHoe
01-08-23, 19:23
Is this the same Dana that was with SFK? Please let me know, I am eager to see her again.

Sunday funday, Dana is ready to worship the rod stick on her knees..

Bakunin91
01-08-23, 19:50
Who has a better ass Stacy or Ari / Eileen?

BeenAHoe
01-08-23, 20:10
Is this an ad on Backpage? Your pros and cons almost sound like a Shill haha. Never would have thought Kgirls would go this route.

It's for those times you need to let it out fast.

100 for 15 min of BBBJ.

180 for 30 min of BBBJ.

Cons: Not that many choices for girls who offer it..

Bastard Chorum
01-09-23, 01:57
If a girl has a special discounted BB rate, does that mean covered / condom full service would be $100 less? Likely not but was just curious if anyone has tried asking bookers for that. Thanks.Same price whether you go bare or not.

PussyDestroyr
01-09-23, 02:37
Pleasantly surprised. Beautiful eyes, nice rack, great skin and very good service. Bbfscip 2. 6, worth it and in the repeat list.

SunsetMando
01-09-23, 06:45
Cgla, mkg and maybe others.

Who is she with?

IAmGib1
01-09-23, 09:40
Who has a better ass Stacy or Ari / Eileen?Different sizes but both have nice bubble butts. Stacy WLA and Eileen KT with CGLA.

WhoreMaster 91
01-09-23, 10:24
Www.melosplayground.comThank man What are the requirements for the booker?

KingsFoil
01-09-23, 11:19
Who will answer the call of booty? I think LA Ruby is back in OC with upcharge for BB.I think it's worth noting that she has vanished again from the Vegas section of the CGLA site. I wonder where she will pop up next. And yes, I do hope that it's here as Call of Booty is my favorite game even if staring at this one is the most fun part of the experience.

StudBoy
01-09-23, 13:08
Anyone knows which org Sienna is with now (perhaps in a different city)?

I was going to try but noticed she left CG.

Okay, I will start by saying that I usually visit ladies that are considered "Service Queens" like Allie, Becky, and Vikki, but I have seen other ladies. We all know variety is the spice of life. LOL.

Anyway, I was feeling an inch for someone young and fun, and gave Sienna a try.

Definitely young, and perhaps to fun / playful.

Body, short 5'0 maybe, not a spinner, baby fat, but that was fine with me. I will take a little baby fat over bone thin. Now the face, there are plenty of reviews about close set eyes, yes I agree with that. I would say she is cute, and might turn my head walking down the street, but it would be a head turn jaw drop by any means. Now here's what I didn't like about her face. She needs to bleach or do a better job of waxing her upper lip.

Service. BBBJ was good and she liked trying to take me deep, but she only was able to do about two thirds of the way. Daty started off fine, but I hate when a girl starts getting into so they stop before going over the top. SMH. Fuck, let yourself go. That is super sexy to me.

Mish, doggy, flat doggy and I let it rip..

TD Leafs
01-09-23, 13:11
Pleasantly surprised. Beautiful eyes, nice rack, great skin and very good service. Bbfscip 2. 6, worth it and in the repeat list.Hmmmm, interesting other Kate review was not so nice.

TD Leafs
01-09-23, 13:56
Nicole's doing duo now?

I wouldn't mind driving to OC for that.

Ghost626
01-09-23, 15:41
Is this the same Dana that was with SFK? Please let me know, I am eager to see her again.

.Yes, she is.

Omfgitzjin
01-09-23, 17:52
Pleasantly surprised. Beautiful eyes, nice rack, great skin and very good service. Bbfscip 2. 6, worth it and in the repeat list.Are the pics her? I see a lot of 6's and 7's on her TER reviews.

Naovalenada
01-09-23, 20:02
I just got back to USA from Korea / Japan trip for New Years and will take that over South America. Been there done that yes it fun but way over hyped just my opinion.

Spent more time in Korean and Tokyo Love hotels this trip than my reg Hotel room and cip'd all the girls I saw in both countries.If you have to pick, Tokyo or Seoul?

BeenAHoe
01-09-23, 21:54
Kate caught my eye with her fuck me face and DDs.

Hmmmm, interesting other Kate review was not so nice..

BeenAHoe
01-09-23, 22:20
Was going to see Sun today but plans changed. I was at Hmart this morning and all these hot Kgirls with full makeup, puffy lips and big boobies hiding underneath baggy sweaters surrounding me.

Scrolled through the options in my car and I swear I saw a Jay look a like inside Hmart. 90 minutes later I had two handfuls of ass with her tongue in my mouth. She looks and fucks like a porn star. Full makeup, wild hair, curvy tan body with big ass boobs and plump ass. Yes also puffy lips. Love kissing puffy swollen lips, that's my thing. Exactly what I wanted today.

MistaPig
01-09-23, 22:46

I was going to try but noticed she left CG.She said she'll be back early Feb.

MistaPig
01-09-23, 22:51
Thank man What are the requirements for the booker?The usual:

Reference.

Personal Info.

HX works too if enough recent safety ratings.

BeenAHoe
01-09-23, 23:14
Some of you guys seem to know every Kgirl, their past names and locations. How do you keep up? My god there must be thousands that have came and went in the past 5 years. I have been seeing Kgirls since ******** but can hardly remember any other than a select few! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Cochese
01-10-23, 01:51

I was going to try but noticed she left CG.She is in Vegas, Club Love Line.

Member #2210
01-10-23, 03:14
Are the pics her? I see a lot of 6's and 7's on her TER reviews.Detailed review by Bastard below:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31533-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only

KingsFoil
01-10-23, 08:31
Some of you guys seem to know every Kgirl, their past names and locations. How do you keep up? My god there must be thousands that have came and went in the past 5 years. I have been seeing Kgirls since ******** but can hardly remember any other than a select few! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!We keep up because "thousands" is just hyperbole. They are just like PokéMon., which originally were only 150, and once you play the game you know them all and which ones you summon the most. Sweet is my Pikachu, Elle is my Charzard, and Yoco is literally my Squirtle even if it's fake.

DGentleman
01-10-23, 08:44
Has anyone else get their appointments pushed back or cancelled all of a sudden by Ktownkgirlz booker, especially recently? No replies? Or anything similar?

PumpNDump
01-10-23, 12:55
Sfk / Kbliss Tuesday availability. Eva and Erika back from time off.

Sfk Nina Eva Erika Chloe Madeline Allie.

K bliss Jessica Erika Gigi Eva Allie Madeline.

KTechFanBoy
01-10-23, 13:12
Has anyone else get their appointments pushed back or cancelled all of a sudden by Ktownkgirlz booker, especially recently? No replies? Or anything similar?I got ghosted yesterday. This is 2 x it's happened w / this booker. I got to apt and no response. I am now done booking through them. Too many other options. Last time it happened, booker blamed "another" booker handling appointments (which is nonsense).

Uncountable
01-10-23, 13:20
I tried contacting the handler for the kbliss.net site but apparently Black guys are not allowed. They kept asking for my race; the moment I texted it, they stopped responding, LOL.

BeenAHoe
01-10-23, 13:23
Thanks, someone let me know via message that it is in fact her.

Yes, she is.

BeenAHoe
01-10-23, 13:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TD Leafs
01-10-23, 13:53
Been seen her for awhile now and it's been getting better lately. She used to kick me out in about 50 min mark but lately it's been full 1 hr with better attitude and service. Two rds without asking for it. Cara has one of better body / sexiness among available kgirls, lovely boobs and nice tight body and some ass. Probably 7 in face but 8. 5 in body and lately 10 in service. Love her dirty talks.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/cara

At $340 one of better options.

SsStuntCock
01-10-23, 15:08
Some of you guys seem to know every Kgirl, their past names and locations. How do you keep up? My god there must be thousands that have came and went in the past 5 years. I have been seeing Kgirls since ******** but can hardly remember any other than a select few! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!S / O to BA for this one:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?34485-Kgirls-Rebrands

Kent747
01-10-23, 15:31
Has anyone else get their appointments pushed back or cancelled all of a sudden by Ktownkgirlz booker, especially recently? No replies? Or anything similar?He canceled me once and I never used him since then. Also another guy said he experienced the same on this site.

TheAbc
01-10-23, 17:38
I tried contacting the handler for the kbliss.net site but apparently Black guys are not allowed. They kept asking for my race; the moment I texted it, they stopped responding, LOL.I wouldn't be totally discouraged. Another black guy about a year or 2 ago, I don't remember when, did get into one of them. Some of them are like that and have certain biases against black people. Semantics aside, try to contact some more agencies and see if you can get in.

TheAbc
01-10-23, 17:41
I got ghosted yesterday. This is 2 x it's happened w / this booker. I got to apt and no response. I am now done booking through them. Too many other options. Last time it happened, booker blamed "another" booker handling appointments (which is nonsense).Do we have a runner up for crap booker between this guy or bookergray? Don't take the abuse of these lower quality bookers and go with one who values your time. Who wants more problems for something that should be relatively painless.

TD Leafs
01-10-23, 18:35
Do we have a runner up for crap booker between this guy or bookergray? Don't take the abuse of these lower quality bookers and go with one who values your time. Who wants more problems for something that should be relatively painless.Drove 1 hr then got a text "she just started period", I knew that was total BS.

I remember one time with real Michelle, she thought my appt was hr later when I arrived at a location, called me on phone to apologize then offered to call other booker ot get me an appointment. She was the best booker for me.

Kayo4
01-10-23, 22:55
Has anyone else get their appointments pushed back or cancelled all of a sudden by Ktownkgirlz booker, especially recently? No replies? Or anything similar?Back in August, I had an appointment with Ari. He let me in the building, then told me to wait all of a sudden. Didn't text me the room number for 20 freaking minutes. Finally got it, and then Ari told me the booker told her it was my fault that I was late and had to cut our session in half. So pissed. Never used them again.

Bakunin91
01-10-23, 23:13
Different sizes but both have nice bubble butts. Stacy WLA and Eileen KT with CGLA.Who is smaller and who has overall better looks? I feel like their service is comparable right? I 've only been with Stacy.

Anonimo1989
01-10-23, 23:40
First time trying out an agency. Went through K Powerhouse trying to book H*Pink but she was busy. Was recommended to go with Hari based on my requested time.

Gave her a try and wasn't completely disappointed. Pretty, petite and had at least C cups MM. Arrived to location, waited about 10 minutes for the green light to head up. Hari greeted me at the door in a red see through lingerie (amazing). Overall service was good and I'd repeat. Reason why I wouldn't give her a 10/10 would be due to me not being able to do much with those C cups. I tried going for one and she said they were sensitive and hurting. Other than that, she was great.

BladeRunner09
01-11-23, 01:51
Has anyone seen Baby May with Ktown? How would you rate her looks compared to her photos? Can't find any reviews on TER either sadly.

IAmGib1
01-11-23, 10:22
Who is smaller and who has overall better looks? I feel like their service is comparable right? I 've only been with Stacy.Eileen / Ari is smaller and a tight little package with a pretty face IMHO.

IAmGib1
01-11-23, 10:31
Has anyone else get their appointments pushed back or cancelled all of a sudden by Ktownkgirlz booker, especially recently? No replies? Or anything similar?Yes, that has happened to me before with ktowngirlz booker. This caused me to use them less and less. I do enjoy a tryst with Ari occasionally.

Excessive texting e. G. Text when you arrive, text when you are at the entrance door, text at the elevator, and then text at the apt. Door.

One of my pet peeves is not getting the full time you pay for because; a booker let's you in late, the girl is not ready, the clock is moved forward to far in advance to push you out early, the girl shorts you time so she can get ready for the next client.

IAmGib1
01-11-23, 10:35
First time trying out an agency. Went through K Powerhouse trying to book H*Pink but she was busy. Was recommended to go with Hari based on my requested time.

Gave her a try and wasn't completely disappointed. Pretty, petite and had at least C cups MM. Arrived to location, waited about 10 minutes for the green light to head up. Hari greeted me at the door in a red see through lingerie (amazing). Overall service was good and I'd repeat. Reason why I wouldn't give her a 10/10 would be due to me not being able to do much with those C cups. I tried going for one and she said they were sensitive and hurting. Other than that, she was great.Hari is a HYA pure and simple. Pretty face, young, tight, shapely slender spinner body. She is however very sensitive and therefore not for everyone. There is truth in advertising for her. WYSIWYG identical match to her black bikini pic on CGLA.

KingsFoil
01-11-23, 11:33
Has anyone seen Baby May with Ktown? How would you rate her looks compared to her photos? Can't find any reviews on TER either sadly.Smart bookers would suggest three letter names to girls they don't want people to look up because it's a pain in the ass to Control F through every page of the forum. However, that would be giving them too much credit. And yes, I have done the control F thing many times just to confirm whether or not there is a problem with a three letter name girl.

PumpNDump
01-11-23, 12:34
Humpday ho down availability for sfk / kbliss.

Christophe1
01-11-23, 13:44
Which one of you almighty mongers has taken the triple challenge and is it worth it?

Should we extend the time to 90 minutes to fill all those holes?

Giggity.

JNNdaisuki
01-11-23, 14:54
Yes, that has happened to me before with ktowngirlz booker. This caused me to use them less and less. I do enjoy a tryst with Ari occasionally.

Excessive texting e. G. Text when you arrive, text when you are at the entrance door, text at the elevator, and then text at the apt. Door.

One of my pet peeves is not getting the full time you pay for because; a booker let's you in late, the girl is not ready, the clock is moved forward to far in advance to push you out early, the girl shorts you time so she can get ready for the next client.Do you mean you used the number on her TER that's also not tryst? I'd like to see her again and even mentioned last time I saw her that she needs a new booker. She was blamed before for waking up late when it was actually that booker that woke up late. F*ck that KTKG booker. She's better off with KTE or CGLA.

TheAbc
01-11-23, 15:30
Drove 1 hr then got a text "she just started period", I knew that was total BS.

I remember one time with real Michelle, she thought my appt was hr later when I arrived at a location, called me on phone to apologize then offered to call other booker ot get me an appointment. She was the best booker for me.Sounds a little bit like my story of when I used to use Pepsi's Palace awhile ago. I wrote this story more than once. The booker confirmed and had me drive to the location then 5-10 min before I go to the actual place he texts me says the girl was too sore. At least my excuse made a little more sense. Stuff like this made me put a mental note on which booker was good or not. Do you mean M? I always referred to her as M. Little touches like that make me think about using that booker next time around.

PumpNDump
01-11-23, 15:36
2 new listings at gangnamgirls. Hana and Runa (looks like rebrand) 340 all inclusive fun, both girls start tomorrow.

TheAbc
01-11-23, 15:51
Yes, that has happened to me before with ktowngirlz booker. This caused me to use them less and less. I do enjoy a tryst with Ari occasionally.

One of my pet peeves is not getting the full time you pay for because; a booker let's you in late, the girl is not ready, the clock is moved forward to far in advance to push you out early, the girl shorts you time so she can get ready for the next client.The time thing was always part of the game and I don't think too many people noticed. Here and there I'd always compared their clock to my phone's and it was always faster with theirs by at least 10 minutes. From all my sessions I could never recall if it ever being just 5, maybe just a few rare times. I don't know how everyone feels when the girl is a clock watcher and loves to tell you "You got 5 left minutes honey". My pet peeves is that statement or whatever variation of that and excessive wiping as if we're going into surgery. One of the bigger reasons why I stopped going is the dissatisfaction of a timed session. I got to the point where I wanted to truly enjoy the time and not have to worry about hitting some specific time block. I just wanted to be around someone who can just let me bang until I feel I want to actually stop and not have to worry that I will be going over.

DGentleman
01-11-23, 16:14
Back in August, I had an appointment with Ari. He let me in the building, then told me to wait all of a sudden. Didn't text me the room number for 20 freaking minutes. Finally got it, and then Ari told me the booker told her it was my fault that I was late and had to cut our session in half. So pissed. Never used them again.Dude. I had the same situation except I didn't get in after parking. His last message was "Okay, I'll let you know when she's ready." Then 10 minutes passed. I texted and nothing. I repeated texting him every 10 minutes or so until I finally gave up at around the 45 minute mark. I drove close to an hour from Oc because of the rain. I was really patient to hold my tongue and even offered to reschedule for later that day. But no answer. I have his KakaoTalk too and I could see that he read my messages but no reply. I even called but still nothing. This was actually one of many, but this latest was the worst, because he pushed my appointment back 4 hours later a couple days before but couldn't make it later that day due to work. I had issues with him before with being late to reply, late to let me in, etc. But never ghosted unprofessionally like this. Even Ari had issues with him saying she was blamed for waking up late when it was actually the booker that woke up late. I saw Ari last month and told her she needs to change booker and she was going to but said she's afraid of seeing guys she banned from seeing her. Ari is one of my ATFs but I can't deal with KtownKgirlz booker. Guy is probably on drugs or alcoholic constantly passing out. Or just an asshole.

Bakunin91
01-11-23, 16:27
Eileen / Ari is smaller and a tight little package with a pretty face IMHO.Thank you for your input! Have you also seen Sunny / Lisa 2, is she indeed as good as Ari / Eileen?

RocketManP
01-11-23, 19:48
The time thing was always part of the game and I don't think too many people noticed. Here and there I'd always compared their clock to my phone's and it was always faster with theirs by at least 10 minutes. From all my sessions I could never recall if it ever being just 5, maybe just a few rare times. I don't know how everyone feels when the girl is a clock watcher and loves to tell you "You got 5 left minutes honey". My pet peeves is that statement or whatever variation of that and excessive wiping as if we're going into surgery. One of the bigger reasons why I stopped going is the dissatisfaction of a timed session. I got to the point where I wanted to truly enjoy the time and not have to worry about hitting some specific time block. I just wanted to be around someone who can just let me bang until I feel I want to actually stop and not have to worry that I will be going over.One thing you could do if you feel like girl is clock watching even tho the clock is already too fast, is kind of point it out indirectly. Now, the girls are not going to like it, but I figure why see a clock warcher again.

All of these girls have phones. Time there on their phones is synced to actual time, not the clock that is ahead. So once she says five minutes left tell her to show her phone and time in the phone. Boom. Another trick is when you come in glance on the clock and your phone and show her the difference. Again most girls probably not going to like it, because you're essentially pointing them at a fact that is well known.

But you'll get your point across. Back in the day when orgs had more control of the girls schedule and make them do back to backs, I had more sympathy for these clock issues. Nowadays feels like a lot of girls make their own schedule, and if they do a b2 b it's usually on them for trying to make more money. So I have a lot less problems pointing out time discrepancy. Even if it kinda shows the girl up.

IAmGib1
01-11-23, 20:14
Thank you for your input! Have you also seen Sunny / Lisa 2, is she indeed as good as Ari / Eileen?Yes, I have. Sunny is a lean, toned package a bit older than Ari, but lots of fun as well. They do doubles and are roomies.

IAmGib1
01-11-23, 20:20
Do you mean you used the number on her TER that's also not tryst? I'd like to see her again and even mentioned last time I saw her that she needs a new booker. She was blamed before for waking up late when it was actually that booker that woke up late. F*ck that KTKG booker. She's better off with KTE or CGLA.Here is the definition of "tryst". https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tryst.

Tbtbfftb
01-11-23, 21:23
Her breasts look giant!

2 new listings at gangnamgirls. Hana and Runa (looks like rebrand) 340 all inclusive fun, both girls start tomorrow.

BobLove
01-11-23, 22:31
Dude. I had the same situation except I didn't get in after parking. His last message was "Okay, I'll let you know when she's ready." Then 10 minutes passed. I texted and nothing. I repeated texting him every 10 minutes or so until I finally gave up at around the 45 minute mark. I drove close to an hour from Oc because of the rain. I was really patient to hold my tongue and even offered to reschedule for later that day. But no answer. I have his KakaoTalk too and I could see that he read my messages but no reply. I even called but still nothing. This was actually one of many, but this latest was the worst, because he pushed my appointment back 4 hours later a couple days before but couldn't make it later that day due to work. I had issues with him before with being late to reply, late to let me in, etc. But never ghosted unprofessionally like this. Even Ari had issues with him saying she was blamed for waking up late when it was actually the booker that woke up late. I saw Ari last month and told her she needs to change booker and she was going to but said she's afraid of seeing guys she banned from seeing her. Ari is one of my ATFs but I can't deal with KtownKgirlz booker. Guy is probably on drugs or alcoholic constantly passing out. Or just an asshole.It could be Ari's fault. She was ***** to me. I paid for 1 hr service but I was out the door with 35 min left on the clock.

HexenDuction
01-12-23, 00:54
Is this really a way of improving things? I always thought the time discrepancy was a fault in the space / time continuum. You know, like Ho -Time!

One thing you could do if you feel like girl is clock watching even tho the clock is already too fast, is kind of point it out indirectly. Now, the girls are not going to like it, but I figure why see a clock warcher again.

All of these girls have phones. Time there on their phones is synced to actual time, not the clock that is ahead. So once she says five minutes left tell her to show her phone and time in the phone. Boom. Another trick is when you come in glance on the clock and your phone and show her the difference. Again most girls probably not going to like it, because you're essentially pointing them at a fact that is well known.

But you'll get your point across. Back in the day when orgs had more control of the girls schedule and make them do back to backs, I had more sympathy for these clock issues. Nowadays feels like a lot of girls make their own schedule, and if they do a b2 b it's usually on them for trying to make more money. So I have a lot less problems pointing out time discrepancy. Even if it kinda shows the girl up.

Leche
01-12-23, 02:48

Where ever she and whoever she is with, I always hope the best for her-she deserves it.She dumped you because she liked you too much to take advantage of you.

BeenAHoe
01-12-23, 12:04
I gave Melo a shot to see if real deal. Took the bait and I feel like a bluefin about to be fillet into sashimi. Got screened, they ask for everything including your birth certificate haha. Went for the duo and walked in to a skinny gilf and fat MILF greeting me. They were very eager but I was not feeling it. I stayed because I felt bad and didn't want to hurt feelings. Service was ok, the only positive. I guess there's a reason for the $100 rate and cheap greek. I feel bad for the girls. Probably can do much better at a MP. No go as I suspected.

The usual:

Reference.

Personal Info.

HX works too if enough recent safety ratings..

BeenAHoe
01-12-23, 12:18
I guess with the rebrands it does seem like so much more. I've been perusing the rebrand thread also. Very informative.

We keep up because "thousands" is just hyperbole. They are just like PokMon., which originally were only 150, and once you play the game you know them all and which ones you summon the most. Sweet is my Pikachu, Elle is my Charzard, and Yoco is literally my Squirtle even if it's fake..

PumpNDump
01-12-23, 12:49
Sfk / kbliss Thursday availability for funtime.

PumpNDump
01-12-23, 13:56
Runa Hana Gangnam girl ready and starts today. Runa pics look familiar so I'm assuming a rebrand.

TheAbc
01-12-23, 16:25
One thing you could do if you feel like girl is clock watching even tho the clock is already too fast, is kind of point it out indirectly. Now, the girls are not going to like it, but I figure why see a clock warcher again.

But you'll get your point across. Back in the day when orgs had more control of the girls schedule and make them do back to backs, I had more sympathy for these clock issues. Nowadays feels like a lot of girls make their own schedule, and if they do a b2 b it's usually on them for trying to make more money. So I have a lot less problems pointing out time discrepancy. Even if it kinda shows the girl up.Thanks for the advice. I just chalk it up as part of the game and it's tiring sometimes to deal with them on stupid crap like this when the hour itself is already expensive, so that minute you pay for is roughly around $5. 30. If they short us 10 minutes, you're throwing out an additional $53 bucks automatically. This is based off the fee of $320, add more if you're paying the up charge rate. Surprising,

This didn't bother as much as the other stuff that has been going on, but nonetheless it's annoying.

TheAbc
01-12-23, 16:29
It could be Ari's fault. She was ***** to me. I paid for 1 hr service but I was out the door with 35 min left on the clock.I had this happen with girls over the years due to them either completely hating to work, or they simply didn't have good chemistry and gave me a bad attitude in return. In most cases, I would write a bad review because this hobby ain't cheap and I'm going to vent out my frustrations for being jipped out of time. What some girls lost is the art of dealing with the variables of seeing different people and still persevering through a session despite this.

What exactly happened that you only got half your time?

MistaPig
01-12-23, 19:34
I gave Melo a shot to see if real deal. Took the bait and I feel like a bluefin about to be fillet into sashimi. Got screened, they ask for everything including your birth certificate haha. Went for the duo and walked in to a skinny gilf and fat MILF greeting me. They were very eager but I was not feeling it. I stayed because I felt bad and didn't want to hurt feelings. Service was ok, the only positive. I guess there's a reason for the $100 rate and cheap greek. I feel bad for the girls. Probably can do much better at a MP. No go as I suspected.Really? It was so easy for me to get verified with the booker.

But, all the bookers tend to ask for more if you look sketchy. Haha.

Verification also is YMMV with the bookers.

But I am not so sure of your statement of " required birth certificate" is accurate.

Bookers verify to make sure you are not a cop.

How does a birth certificate verify your profession?

LOL.

"Here I am just born and a cop! Yay ".

LOL. Good luck to you.

TD Leafs
01-12-23, 19:53
Seriously, is there any girl who can ride as well as Nina?

She almost broke my d* She's got so much energy and got 3 shots out of me. She's going another break this Sunday so go see her, don't know when she's returning.

BeenAHoe
01-12-23, 20:52
Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. Yes, I came with 3 references but you still asked for my information which I gladly gave. The birth certificate thing was as joke but I guess ESL classes didn't do much. Anyhow, I won't be returning to Melosplace anytime soon. Just contributing my 2 cents. Good luck to you also LOL.

Really? It was so easy for me to get verified with the booker.

But, all the bookers tend to ask for more if you look sketchy. Haha.

Verification also is YMMV with the bookers.

But I am not so sure of your statement of " required birth certificate" is accurate.

Bookers verify to make sure you are not a cop.

How does a birth certificate verify your profession?

LOL.

"Here I am just born and a cop! Yay ".

LOL. Good luck to you..

MistaPig
01-12-23, 21:39
Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. Yes, I came with 3 references but you still asked for my information which I gladly gave. The birth certificate thing was as joke but I guess ESL classes didn't do much. Anyhow, I won't be returning to Melosplace anytime soon. Just contributing my 2 cents. Good luck to you also LOL.LOL. It's Gucci.

And you mean "they" asked for your info, not me. LOL.

And yeah, 9 out of 10 people reading your comment would believe that they asked for your birth certificate.

Which could provide wrong info to all of us here.

It's ok, your English is good, didn't know you took ESL. Don't worry.

BeenAHoe
01-12-23, 21:42
I don't think there are many that ride as good as Nina. I make sure to get in her as much as I can when she's available.

She almost broke my d* She's got so much energy and got 3 shots out of me. She's going another break this Sunday so go see her, don't know when she's returning..

MistaPig
01-12-23, 21:43
Has anyone seen Tiana?

Heard real pix and really good service.

BobLove
01-12-23, 22:26
I had this happen with girls over the years due to them either completely hating to work, or they simply didn't have good chemistry and gave me a bad attitude in return. In most cases, I would write a bad review because this hobby ain't cheap and I'm going to vent out my frustrations for being jipped out of time. What some girls lost is the art of dealing with the variables of seeing different people and still persevering through a session despite this.

What exactly happened that you only got half your time?Since I opted for BBFS, I nutted real quick. She hopped off and rushed me to the shower and I was out the door.

PumpNDump
01-12-23, 23:28
Another site / agency has also picked up booking on Erika. Sunnykgirls dot com.

HapaBoy86
01-13-23, 01:48

She almost broke my d* She's got so much energy and got 3 shots out of me. She's going another break this Sunday so go see her, don't know when she's returning.I liked her as well.

Just might have to see her Fri. Or sat before she leaves and I leave for Shot Show in Vegas Monday.

RocketManP
01-13-23, 06:23
Is this really a way of improving things? I always thought the time discrepancy was a fault in the space / time continuum. You know, like Ho -Time!More like Hustle-Time.

I don't know if it improves things, but I am not a fan of buying a whole pie only to find out a quarter of it eaten by some else. Repeatedly.

SsStuntCock
01-13-23, 11:51
Another site / agency has also picked up booking on Erika. Sunnykgirls dot com.Dope. Thanks for the drop. Which begs the question, who's that other girl Emily they're advertising out of WLA?

Kayo4
01-13-23, 11:55
Another site / agency has also picked up booking on Erika. Sunnykgirls dot com.Any intel on the other girl Emily?

DGentleman
01-13-23, 12:12
It could be Ari's fault. She was ***** to me. I paid for 1 hr service but I was out the door with 35 min left on the clock.Well, if Ari had something going on, fake or real, I was more disappointed with the booker literally leaving me to wait in my car after I parked with his last message, "Okay, I'll let you know when she's ready. " No follow-up. I had first appointment so anything could've happened that morning. She could've had cramps, woke up sick, even woke up late. But no. No reply until days later. I know this booker has lied before about Ari waking up late or a certain day she didn't work, along with previous providers I visited before like Sakura and Angel. But a lie could've suffice as a reply. I even offered to come visit Ari with a later appointment since I was off that day, but nothing. Also no answer with phone call or KKT messages (which were indicated as "read" or "1" gone by the way). I left around the 45 minute mark once I found someone else to visit at KTE.

TD Leafs
01-13-23, 13:12
Another site / agency has also picked up booking on Erika. Sunnykgirls dot com.Could this be booker Sunny's agency? Did she not retire few yrs back?

PumpNDump
01-13-23, 13:17
Sfk / kbliss hide the peepee availability. Madeline has left the bldg.

Sfk Nina Eva Erika Chloe Allie.

K bliss Jessica Erika Gigi Eva Allie.