PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169

Lilyenos
11-23-22, 17:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SunsetMando
11-23-22, 18:24
MKG DOES not miss so far with recommendations.

Sun is the hottest I've had eyes on! I haven't been able to stop thinking about how hot she looked in her lingerie!

Sun is HYA. This report should be in HYA board but some of you might crucify me. Here on the bb board as she has bb special 360. MKG booker suggested and sent pics. Said real, better than pics. She is damn hot to me. Definitely young with a curvy body. Not fat at all, toned gym produced body. Lights are on the whole session, she gots nothing to hide in a dark room. Everything is lovely and blemish free. I've been visiting every day this week. What puts her over the top is her passion for sex. It felt like she way paying me LOL. Don't sleep on Sun, you will miss out on A HYA.

PumpNDump
11-23-22, 18:53
What part of it's part of the screening process are you not understanding? Stop wondering and apply yourself, follow the instructions and scroll back and read the hundreds of pages of repetitive info in regards to this topic. BTW if I was a pimp my job would be soliciting you and granting to access to the org. Instead I'm instructing you to apply yourself and follow the instructions set forth. Do you want in or out? Figure it out.

Never said I was special, just wondering what's up with the very privy info that gets asked is all. And I can tell your one of the pimps for one of the orgs.

PriscillaM
11-23-22, 20:12
Humpday horndog Wednesday at gangnamgirl. Both Linna and Zoey are available and I wonder how many horny hard rods have made their way into their honey holes.The pics are a masterpiece apparently. They are mid 30's.

Tbtbfftb
11-23-22, 23:37
The pics are a masterpiece apparently. They are mid 30's.A lot of hype for a new agency with 2 providers. One is slightly above OK and the other is well. Below OK. And at $340 inclusive. I don't think either one is a bargain. Lots of other agencies with solid pricing and wider selection. I'm just saying.

HapaBoy86
11-25-22, 05:38
I will always tip a girl if she provides good services and it doesn't have to be 100 dollars maybe 20 - 60 or 80 dollars.

Just got back from a quick trip to S Korea and saw a ex LA / OC / Tysons Corner Kgirl that went back to Korea cause her visa expired and saw her several times. And, of course BBFS cip and even let me cia her and it was wonderful at a nice Love Hotel.

Even saw a few other old Kgirl friends who have went back to Korea 5/6 years ago.

I look forward to banging them again for another Korea trip to celebrate NYE in Seoul!

StoryTeller69
11-25-22, 11:54
It was a lonely holiday so I decided that if I wasn't having turkey, I'd be having Kgirls and that's exactly what I did. Jenny was just what the doctor ordered in terms of a younger petite beauty. Tiny thing and almost reminiscent of providers like Hana and Miso in terms of how easy it is to move them about. Nice tits on a small frame is something I'm always partial to as well as their small bodies make their assets look even bigger so in terms of looks, I'd give her an 8/10. In terms of performance, also an 8 as she was able to take a good pounding well with a decent go at a deepthroat. Easily the highlight though is being able to pick her up and pin her to the wall for a solid pounding however. You can't beat that feeling of CIP'ing a girl while she's hanging midair my guys. Overall, solids thanksgiving on my end fellas—hope y'all are well.

Tbtbfftb
11-25-22, 12:27
I like spinner types. Has anyone tried the spinners at Bliss. Gigi, Angel, Laura. ? I tried Jessica several months ago and even though are of someone else and she is well older than represented had a good time. Always hated being disappointed.

PumpNDump
11-25-22, 14:25
Black Friday humplist for gangnamgirl.

Linna and Zoey available to be filled.

Rdyn Nvu
11-25-22, 15:18
Sun, well pictures are very accurate. If you like the pictures, you'll like her. Very little English.

She has wide hips, good round ass, could less a few lbs, but very nice body overall. Border line b / c cups. Teeth could use a cleaning, but cute smile. Kissing was okay.

Highly sexually charged, but only for a short 10-15 minutes. She got tired faster than I expected from the reviews. Plus she didn't want to blow me after a while, saying I was too big.

Yes, she knows how to fuck you good. Blowjob and nut sucking were good as well. She's especially great at grinding with my dick in her. I swear, it felt like my dick was getting a handjob in her pussy.

Shorted on time, still had about 20 minutes. Wanted me to cum quickly. No shower preview but the cleanup shower is thorough.

360 all in.

Sun is HYA. This report should be in HYA board but some of you might crucify me. Here on the bb board as she has bb special 360. MKG booker suggested and sent pics. Said real, better than pics. She is damn hot to me. Definitely young with a curvy body. Not fat at all, toned gym produced body. Lights are on the whole session, she gots nothing to hide in a dark room. Everything is lovely and blemish free. I've been visiting every day this week. What puts her over the top is her passion for sex. It felt like she way paying me LOL. Don't sleep on Sun, you will miss out on A HYA.

DashingD
11-25-22, 15:58
Have seen her multiple times already, she is hard to beat for me personally.

Looks: 8. 5 pictures are hers but photoshopped. Face is prettier than pics to me. Expect somewhat similar ballpark.

Not a spinner but not fat either. She just has some meat on her bones. Nice to grab onto. A decent big booty and soft natural feeling big breasts. Her face is a beauty in its own tho.

Services: 9 GF PSE mix, she likes being pleased and lets you know it. Very healthy appetite and never makes you feel like you're paying. Great BBBJ, takes it all the way in her mouth and pussy deep. When I get through the door we are always right off to the races, the passion is there. She's also pretty good with English and makes nice conversation when she isn't asking to get it more.

Overall I couldn't ask for a better time. She's not the youngest but not old, maybe late 20 early 30. Knows how to make you feel like a king. Will keep repeating as long as she's here.

Don't go if spinner petite is your types.

PumpNDump
11-25-22, 16:13
Black Friday madness, sfk / kbliss availability.

Sfk Kona Erika Viki Nina.

K bliss Jessica Erika Nina.

Tbtbfftb
11-25-22, 17:35
Have you tried the other Kbliss options or just the three listed below. Was interested in some of the ladies you didn't mention.

Black Friday madness, sfk / kbliss availability.

Monger5614
11-25-22, 18:06
Sun, well pictures are very accurate. If you like the pictures, you'll like her. Very little English.

She has wide hips, good round ass, could less a few lbs, but very nice body overall. Border line b / c cups. Teeth could use a cleaning, but cute smile. Kissing was okay.

Highly sexually charged, but only for a short 10-15 minutes. She got tired faster than I expected from the reviews. Plus she didn't want to blow me after a while, saying I was too big.

Yes, she knows how to fuck you good. Blowjob and nut sucking were good as well. She's especially great at grinding with my dick in her. I swear, it felt like my dick was getting a handjob in her pussy.

Shorted on time, still had about 20 minutes. Wanted me to cum quickly. No shower preview but the cleanup shower is thorough..Teeth could use some cleaning? LOL, were they yellow b / c she's a smoker?

So she got tired after only 10-15 minutes and rushed you out the door 20 minutes early b / c you didn't pay her $40 up-charge for MSOG. Not good. Yet another reason not to see any of these up-charge girls smh.

Rdyn Nvu
11-25-22, 18:21
Like the annual dentist cleaning, between the teeth. It wasn't horrid, didn't notice any smoker's breath.

LOL no I didn't pay for msog, didn't expect it, but I would like not to leave sooner than needed.

Teeth could use some cleaning? LOL, were they yellow b / c she's a smoker?

So she got tired after only 10-15 minutes and rushed you out the door 20 minutes early b / c you didn't pay her $40 up-charge for MSOG. Not good. Yet another reason not to see any of these up-charge girls smh.

TheWhiteDenzel
11-25-22, 22:11
Saw Pepsi pics advertised at Asian angels here up in the bay. Anyone can confirm that it's indeed our three hole open veteran legend visiting Nor Cal?I get suicidal tendencies when I haven't seen Pepsi at least once a month.

TheWhiteDenzel
11-25-22, 22:19
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bastard Chorum
11-26-22, 02:58
Just passing along some info from a buddy who saw her.

Pics are of her but highly P.S. 'd to slim her down and airbrush her face. Average looks but slightly cute when she smiles. Very short, around 4'10". Natural B's, shaven pussy. Self proclaimed to be 28. A bit stocky, average frame. A bit of a round pouch around her lower abdominal. No English other than some simple and short phrases. Annoying stop and go BBBJ, Ok in CG, standard in other positions. You can clearly see she's new to this. Recommended a pass for me considering my tastes and I owe him a steak dinner for the ordeal.

He provides good info and doesn't sugarcoat his impressions or biases. Hope it helps provide another data point for people evaluating whether to see her or not.

FillHerPussyUp
11-26-22, 03:44
While I'm not the buddy that is owed a steak dinner for the ordeal of seeing Zoey, everything that has been said about BC's is spot on. Saw Zoey soon after Linna, but when it comes down to a choice between the two, it's Linna for me, again, again and again. Zoey is sweet and has potential if she gets some proper training, and hit the gym to get in better shape but won't repeat based on personal preferences (slender / spinner lover).

Pics are of her but highly P.S. 'd to slim her down and airbrush her face. Average looks but slightly cute when she smiles. Very short, around 4'10". Natural B's, shaven pussy. Self proclaimed to be 28. A bit stocky, average frame. A bit of a round pouch around her lower abdominal. No English other than some simple and short phrases. Annoying stop and go BBBJ, Ok in CG, standard in other positions. You can clearly see she's new to this. Recommended a pass for me considering my tastes and I owe him a steak dinner for the ordeal.

He provides good info and doesn't sugarcoat his impressions or biases. Hope it helps provide another data point for people evaluating whether to see her or not.

SsStuntCock
11-26-22, 05:03

He provides good info and doesn't sugarcoat his impressions or biases. Hope it helps provide another data point for people evaluating whether to see her or not.For +20 over "the standard," it should be obvious why they charge more.

WhyOhWhy
11-26-22, 05:16
So.. Is the boycott still going on? Seems to me it never even happened. According to some kgirls I talked to recently.

SunsetMando
11-26-22, 10:10
Might not have appeared to have happened to some kgirls. But also if it did, pretty easy for them to just lie and say it didn't.

But it sure did happen.

And no longer is happening.

So.. Is the boycott still going on? Seems to me it never even happened. According to some kgirls I talked to recently.

Tbtbfftb
11-26-22, 10:25
I agree that Zoey is cutish and potentially hard to recommend with with her lower belly. She was interesting because she bottoms out so quickly and she makes this cute shocked expression. Not pain (I'm not drilling) but this cute surprised look. Anyway I'm trying to be positive post Thanksgiving. Very inexperienced which can be good or bad depending on your perspective and what you are after that day I guess.

Throwawayhok89
11-26-22, 11:51
So.. Is the boycott still going on? Seems to me it never even happened. According to some kgirls I talked to recently.I am not big balling like some of the brothers here, but I live pretty comfortably to splurge now and then. I ain't a chump either and my stubbornness will not allow to pay upcharges and possibly bad service. Support the girls you think deserve their worth and enjoy the holidays.

Vonabona
11-26-22, 11:58
Lurker here. Saw both Linna and Zoey recently.

I like Linna. She's slim with nice manmades and even nicer ass. Especially in doggy she moaned pretty hard which got me over the edge. She pretty submissive and seemed shy at first but warmed up rather quickly during foreplay. I really really like her face features and her low tone voice. She would turn my head if I saw her walking down the street in Gangnam or Hongdae LOL.

Zoey is bit chubbier than Linna but not fat. Mod section pouch which BC mentioned is mkre like aegyo-sal. Her personality and pse like service is what set her apart for me during our encounter. She isn't the prettiest girl or a head turner but she is really cute with personality that goes with her looks. She was really playful but NOT overly talkative which I loved about her. I didn't really notice a stop and go BBBJ style but that's just me as I am not too picky. But her service is repeatable for me. Nkce suction during BBBJ and she was really into sex like fucking me back in all positions.

KalvinHobbs
11-26-22, 12:05
So.. Is the boycott still going on? Seems to me it never even happened. According to some kgirls I talked to recently.If they're smart they wouldn't say it affected them. Best way to check I figure was to see if a popular upcharger was easy to book day of?

PumpNDump
11-26-22, 12:59
Gangnamgirl Saturday, Linna and Zoey at everyone's' entertainment. Have a fun weekend.

Tbtbfftb
11-26-22, 14:35
It would be difficult to isolate the impact; so maybe crappy things going on right now. The economy is so bad (inflation), multiple tech company mass layoffs. Holiday season with lots of other things to send your money on. I would say about human nature is that pleasure is typically sought after even before staple goods.

Having said that. This already an expensive hobby; most wealthy people are fairly resistant to macro economic factor.

Always I feel like those weeks a lot of "new" faces emerged; spreading the wealth around too making some typically popular providers have more availability.

If they're smart they wouldn't say it affected them. Best way to check I figure was to see if a popular upcharger was easy to book day of?

GG1234
11-26-22, 14:57
I like spinner types. Has anyone tried the spinners at Bliss. Gigi, Angel, Laura. ? I tried Jessica several months ago and even though are of someone else and she is well older than represented had a good time. Always hated being disappointed.See this post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?34485-Kgirls-Rebrands&p=5943813&viewfull=1#post5943813). Kbliss used to advertise the SFK roster with alternative names.

Tbtbfftb
11-26-22, 15:05
GG thank you. Makes so much sense. I thought Jessica was too talented not to be well reviewed. Makes sense as legendary Viki. Also Angela as legendary Dana makes sense too. I had Dana on her first day back recently. Wow truly legendary. I've never seen anyone take it like that for an hour before. It was truly exceptional.

See this post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?34485-Kgirls-Rebrands&p=5943813&viewfull=1#post5943813). Kbliss used to advertise the SFK roster with alternative names.

PumpNDump
11-26-22, 16:05
Saturday sfk / kbliss availability.

Sfk Kona Erika Viki nina.

K bliss Jessica eirka Nina.

Ghost626
11-26-22, 17:24
GG thank you. Makes so much sense. I thought Jessica was too talented not to be well reviewed. Makes sense as legendary Viki. Also Angela as legendary Dana makes sense too. I had Dana on her first day back recently. Wow truly legendary. I've never seen anyone take it like that for an hour before. It was truly exceptional.Which booker did you book Dana with?

BobLove
11-26-22, 17:33
It would be difficult to isolate the impact; so maybe crappy things going on right now. The economy is so bad (inflation), multiple tech company mass layoffs. Holiday season with lots of other things to send your money on. I would say about human nature is that pleasure is typically sought after even before staple goods.

Having said that. This already an expensive hobby; most wealthy people are fairly resistant to macro economic factor.

Always I feel like those weeks a lot of "new" faces emerged; spreading the wealth around too making some typically popular providers have more availability.Pretty sure business is slow for most girls except for nonupcharge BBFSCIP girls. GFE only girls suffering the most.

Tbtbfftb
11-26-22, 17:57
SAG but for some she is already gone from the site. 1 week.

Which booker did you book Dana with?

PumpNDump
11-26-22, 20:12
Saturday sfk / kbliss availability.

Bastard Chorum
11-26-22, 22:13
Lurker here. Saw both Linna and Zoey recently.

I like Linna. She's slim with nice manmades and even nicer ass. Especially in doggy she moaned pretty hard which got me over the edge. She pretty submissive and seemed shy at first but warmed up rather quickly during foreplay. I really really like her face features and her low tone voice. She would turn my head if I saw her walking down the street in Gangnam or Hongdae LOL.

Zoey is bit chubbier than Linna but not fat. Mod section pouch which BC mentioned is mkre like aegyo-sal. Her personality and pse like service is what set her apart for me during our encounter. She isn't the prettiest girl or a head turner but she is really cute with personality that goes with her looks. She was really playful but NOT overly talkative which I loved about her. I didn't really notice a stop and go BBBJ style but that's just me as I am not too picky. But her service is repeatable for me. Nkce suction during BBBJ and she was really into sex like fucking me back in all positions.AFAIK aegyosal only refers to the roll of fat under eyes. Koreans see it a a sign of youth and find it physically appealing. So when my buddy is mentioning the pouch it is not aegyosal, "just imagine the beginnings of a belly bump from a pregnancy" was his reply when I asked for clarification.

Bastard Chorum
11-26-22, 22:20
I want to see if she's worth seeing.

But heard feedback that her face looks like a mismash of Desi in OC and Remi in WLA. She could claim to be the older sister of Remi and most would find it plausible. The other thing is that she's a clock watcher and rushes you out.

Anyone want to chime in?

TheWhiteDenzel
11-26-22, 22:25
Of Pepsi playing footsie with my bwc.

KalvinHobbs
11-26-22, 23:29
Pretty sure business is slow for most girls except for nonupcharge BBFSCIP girls. GFE only girls suffering the most.I tried to book I guess a popular upcharge girl today. Text at 11 and she was booked up to 6 already so guess she's doing fine. Tomorrow was filled up to late afternoon too so guess I just got to prebook earlier for her.

FillHerPussyUp
11-26-22, 23:54
Haven't seen Desi, but she's got Remis skin tone that's for sure. If she's older than Remi, is definitely not by much. The clock watching with the rushing out the door was noticed, was out in and out in 52 minutes and didn't get the best best experience, but then again, I saw her on her second day, she could be better by now. Looks? She's worth it a bit. Service? She could be getting better by the day. It's a toss up I guess. Best of luck.

But heard feedback that her face looks like a mismash of Desi in OC and Remi in WLA. She could claim to be the older sister of Remi and most would find it plausible. The other thing is that she's a clock watcher and rushes you out.

Anyone want to chime in?

FillHerPussyUp
11-27-22, 05:56
Glad to see that she's been back, even if it's on a short limited time. It terms level of service and body coupled with pricing, it's sad to say but she's the best LA has got at 350 BBMSOG. Near flawless body, nicely done mm's, sporting a nose ring and cute face (least to me), was able to fill up this lovely little spinner several times this week, don't miss out on her while she's still here. Super fake pics, but really hot in person.

https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/model-ninahaven-50252

SunsetMando
11-27-22, 10:45
Popular girl will stay busy. But for that one really busy girl, there early can be dozens that are feeling the pinch.

I tried to book I guess a popular upcharge girl today. Text at 11 and she was booked up to 6 already so guess she's doing fine. Tomorrow was filled up to late afternoon too so guess I just got to prebook earlier for her.

GoldDust58
11-27-22, 11:00
Back from San Ho and I can say they do have it better than us, still. While Socal does have a bit more eye candy, NorCal surely turns it up a notch on service standard and the pricing is just incredible. Some girls still at 260 but the common price is 280. Makes TOFTT much easier. What I found the most comical is that there are a few LA girls hiding out up there. For privacy, one asked me not to tell when I saw her but it would be a shock for you all. Money doesn't seem to matter to them, as they were charging double in LA but now much less. LA girls have been trying to test out upcharging but it hasn't really worked. Most orgs are met with some unruly mongers and heavy campaigns against them. Overall, I had a great time spending a week total.

Another thing I found is that bros seems to go ape if they are shorted a mere 5 minutes and cause more issues if it's up to 10 minutes. Here we're getting shorted on average 15-20 minutes. I usually like to leave earlier on my own but when I'm told multiple times that's it's time to shower, then it really does ruin my mood. The only thing I'm thankful for right now in La mongering scene is the fact that we have easier entry to their rooms than the maze locations for some of the San Ho orgs, and of course Remi's tits. I think we'll be in a supply slump for the next few weeks due to holidays but let's hope for a better market situation in 2023. Just some thoughts.

GoldDust58
11-27-22, 11:03

Anyone want to chime in?I'm going to say pass on Zoey for me as I was told I would not like her, but I'll soon give Zinna a try to see if I can provide some feedback. I feel like there were some really got reports out the gate and now we're getting some more reports that are less favorable. It's hard to say which the majority are aligned with from the small sample but it's also alarming to hear the varying and mixed feedback. I will see for myself.

PumpNDump
11-27-22, 12:50
Linna and Zoey available for horndogs Sunday funday activity.

FillHerPussyUp
11-27-22, 13:26
Exactly, stop paying for upcharge girls who came from neighboring cities, if they could do it for less somewhere else, they could definitely do it here, stick to the good non-upcharge ones.

Back from San Ho and I can say they do have it better than us, still. While Socal does have a bit more eye candy, NorCal surely turns it up a notch on service standard and the pricing is just incredible. Some girls still at 260 but the common price is 280. Makes TOFTT much easier. What I found the most comical is that there are a few LA girls hiding out up there. For privacy, one asked me not to tell when I saw her but it would be a shock for you all. Money doesn't seem to matter to them, as they were charging double in LA but now much less. LA girls have been trying to test out upcharging but it hasn't really worked. Most orgs are met with some unruly mongers and heavy campaigns against them. Overall, I had a great time spending a week total.

Another thing I found is that bros seems to go ape if they are shorted a mere 5 minutes and cause more issues if it's up to 10 minutes. Here we're getting shorted on average 15-20 minutes..

PumpNDump
11-27-22, 15:05
Sunday funday listing at sfk / kbliss. Nina has limited hours and is scheduled for minimal working days. Seek booker for details on Nina.

WhyOhWhy
11-27-22, 21:54
Of Pepsi playing footsie with my bwc.You need a better camera or better phone. Also I've been fucking Pepsi probably fucked her around 12 times and she won't let me take pictures lmao. Maybe I'm too rough on her so she doesn't let me lmao.

MiamiHeat2020
11-27-22, 23:00
Pretty sure business is slow for most girls except for nonupcharge BBFSCIP girls. GFE only girls suffering the most.I thought GFE experience was BB with lots of DFK. What is does GFE actually entail compared to BBFS?

SuperMan333
11-28-22, 01:47
Sunday funday listing at sfk / kbliss. Nina has limited hours and is scheduled for minimal working days. Seek booker for details on Nina.

K bliss Jessica eirka Nina.Is Eva currently on vacation?

PumpNDump
11-28-22, 12:38
Sfk / kbliss Monday availability. Eva will be back later in the week.

PumpNDump
11-28-22, 12:50
Sesang listing for Monday. Mini is off.

Lia, Remi, Dara.

RocketManP
11-28-22, 15:20
Her tits were nice enough but I had a hard time getting past her looks and service. I should have done more research since I prefer service queens. Remi's service is almost boring.Bro weren't you a Yuna regular at KGA just like myself a few years back?

How have you not seen KGA Miko aka Remi before? LOL.

ZebraZebra
11-28-22, 16:05
I thought GFE experience was BB with lots of DFK. What is does GFE actually entail compared to BBFS?GFE = covered service, usually service is better to make up for no BB.

PSE = bareback service.

Today I saw Erica at SFK. She is more beautiful than the pictures. She looks like a mix of Mina from Twice and Chungha.

Not sure if I would repeat tho because she didn't let me CIP. Maybe on repeat visits?

Compared to Eva, Erica is prettier, but Eva is still really pretty. Eva looks like Tiffany from SNSD, but with more makeup on her eyes.

Erica's service was decent. I didn't feel rushed.

Lsade
11-28-22, 17:24
Anyone try duos before? Is it worth it? Always been a dream to have two girls sucking my dick while making out. Wanted to see if the experience is more just havign two girls there or more interactive with the two girls.

ChickenHawk88
11-28-22, 18:48
Anyone try duos before? Is it worth it? Always been a dream to have two girls sucking my dick while making out. Wanted to see if the experience is more just havign two girls there or more interactive with the two girls.For most part no. Not worth but it is bucket list item we all have done. You have to get the right duo. PEPSI and whoever she teams up with.

Member #6287
11-28-22, 20:23
CG Lisa, Baby L, or Amy? Whos hotter / younger.

StoryTeller69
11-28-22, 21:26
Last day of my holiday time off so I decided to monger a little extra to work this turkey off LOL. Booker let me know Lisa started today so I took her for a whirl. Buzzed in no problem to find this 5'4 ish woman with a solid body and pretty face. Overall an 8/10 in looks but 9 in service as I'm sure she's not diving into this the first time so she knew what to do. Shower was good with it being standard, BBBJ was good and sloppy with her being able to make my dick pop out of her mouth with a loud pop which was hot. A glassy blowjob if I ever saw one. The highlight of the session by far though was her adventurous positions. She put one legs in between mine, another over to my left as I'm on my back and ass facing to my 4 o'clock and rode me into the sunset. Def a position if saw in a JAV at some point and it was pretty stimulating to have my dick wiggle a different angle. Between the different cg angle and her bent over with me pounding that ass, I was able to blow in the bag fairly hard and was left to catch my breath accordingly. A beauty queen that knows how to fuck with always hold a special place in my heart. Monger on gents. Until next time.

Vulcan1009
11-29-22, 02:22
Hi Gents, felt like LA is drying up with service queen but filling up with one and done type of k-girls.

With Nicole and Allie gone, is there anyone that comparable to either or?

Nicole is like spinner big tit service queen with decent face.

Allie is like athletic big tit with decent face.

Both consider service queen and so far I can not find anyone to replace them besides Mini.

TOFTT so many girls but none up to the standards and just disappointed with all the recent visit.

PLEASE, any veteran mongers please chime in, who is your favor service queen that is not a grandma like Pepsi but still around, LOL.

Been ventur into HX hunting for BBFS but takes lots effort and hit and miss.

Someone affordable please like 320 or 340. As Allie was 340 but she worth it, LOL.

Big thanks to you all gents.

FillHerPussyUp
11-29-22, 02:34
Nina at SFK.

Hi Gents, felt like LA is drying up with service queen but filling up with one and done type of k-girls.

With Nicole and Allie gone, is there anyone that comparable to either or?

Nicole is like spinner big tit service queen with decent face.

Allie is like athletic big tit with decent face.

Both consider service queen and so far I can not find anyone to replace them besides Mini.

TOFTT so many girls but none up to the standards and just disappointed with all the recent visit.

PLEASE, any veteran mongers please chime in, who is your favor service queen that is not a grandma like Pepsi but still around, LOL.

Been ventur into HX hunting for BBFS but takes lots effort and hit and miss.

Someone affordable please like 320 or 340. As Allie was 340 but she worth it, LOL.

Big thanks to you all gents.

SixDNine
11-29-22, 02:42
Bro weren't you a Yuna regular at KGA just like myself a few years back?

How have you not seen KGA Miko aka Remi before? LOL.I saw Yuna a handful of times but for some reason I don't recall Miko. I was mostly banging Vivi back then and hard to venture out when she was so good.

Bastard Chorum
11-29-22, 02:57

Anyone want to chime in?Based on the feedback I got, I'll pass on Linna.

PumpNDump
11-29-22, 12:53
Gangnam Tues availability, Linna and Zoey.

BBNovice2018
11-29-22, 12:53
I got CIP with Erica so maybe it's YMMV. Eva's pussy felt better for me.

Is there anyone prettier than Erica? .

GFE = covered service, usually service is better to make up for no BB.

PSE = bareback service.

Today I saw Erica at SFK. She is more beautiful than the pictures. She looks like a mix of Mina from Twice and Chungha.

Not sure if I would repeat tho because she didn't let me CIP. Maybe on repeat visits?

Compared to Eva, Erica is prettier, but Eva is still really pretty. Eva looks like Tiffany from SNSD, but with more makeup on her eyes.

Erica's service was decent. I didn't feel rushed.

Vulcan1009
11-29-22, 13:32
Have anyone seem Ava? I saw good reviews but since it's 3 letter name I couldn't find anything here, I searched back like 30 page. Sigh. At least her pic was taken in the apartment more real pic. Any feedback would be appreciated.

KalvinHobbs
11-29-22, 13:36
At least her pic was taken in the apartment more real pic.Sorry but how is it more real? Photoshop can happen in any location LOL.

HobbyRusty
11-29-22, 18:24
Is Sun CG the same as Sunny M?

Rdyn Nvu
11-29-22, 18:34
Different.

Is Sun CG the same as Sunny M?

FillHerPussyUp
11-29-22, 18:57
No they're not different. Same girl, different names for both bookers. Sun / Sunny / Sunnie is booked by like 3-5 diff bookers.

Different.

HobbyRusty
11-29-22, 19:12
Different.They are using the same pics.

Okay thanks.

Bruhhh
11-29-22, 19:42
Have anyone seem Ava? I saw good reviews but since it's 3 letter name I couldn't find anything here, I searched back like 30 page. Sigh. At least her pic was taken in the apartment more real pic. Any feedback would be appreciated.Saw her about 2 months ago. She was under the same name with the same pictures. BBFS big time Ajumma, and sub par service. I would go for Mini or Stacy.

Rdyn Nvu
11-29-22, 20:26
Oh okay, but there were different girls between sun and sunny if you looked at recent posts. I guess they changed.

No they're not different. Same girl, different names for both bookers. Sun / Sunny / Sunnie is booked by like 3-5 diff bookers.

Alex60
11-29-22, 21:46
Thanks for your review! I was always intrigued by her pics, but I heard from more than one source that after you arrive and hit the shower she hands you a loofah sponge and insists you scrub your body with it! Is this that Lisa? Did you do the loofah?

Last day of my holiday time off so I decided to monger a little extra to work this turkey off LOL. Booker let me know Lisa started today so I took her for a whirl. Buzzed in no problem to find this 5'4 ish woman with a solid body and pretty face. Overall an 8/10 in looks but 9 in service as I'm sure she's not diving into this the first time so she knew what to do. Shower was good with it being standard, BBBJ was good and sloppy with her being able to make my dick pop out of her mouth with a loud pop which was hot. A glassy blowjob if I ever saw one. The highlight of the session by far though was her adventurous positions. She put one legs in between mine, another over to my left as I'm on my back and ass facing to my 4 o'clock and rode me into the sunset. Def a position if saw in a JAV at some point and it was pretty stimulating to have my dick wiggle a different angle. Between the different cg angle and her bent over with me pounding that ass, I was able to blow in the bag fairly hard and was left to catch my breath accordingly. A beauty queen that knows how to fuck with always hold a special place in my heart. Monger on gents. Until next time.

DankDonk
11-29-22, 22:19
Oh okay, but there were different girls between sun and sunny if you looked at recent posts. I guess they changed.I'm pretty confused about this because I got conflicting answers from different bookers.

I asked booker at M if M Sunny is the same as CG Sunny w / link: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sunny. She said Yes.

I asked booker at CG if CG Sun and CG Sunny are the same and they said No.

Both bookers use the same pics. Maybe booker at M just saw the name "Sunny" and just said yes?

Bastard Chorum
11-29-22, 22:32
I'm pretty confused about this because I got conflicting answers from different bookers.

I asked booker at M if M Sunny is the same as CG Sunny w / link: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sunny. She said Yes.

I asked booker at CG if CG Sun and CG Sunny are the same and they said No.

Both bookers use the same pics. Maybe booker at M just saw the name "Sunny" and just said yes?M Sunny and CG Sun should be the same person as they are using the same pictures and similar stats. CG Sun and CG Sunny are different as their upcharge and pictures are different. Both bookers are more reliable than others. Haven't seen either but that's my two cents.

BladeRunner09
11-29-22, 23:35
I finally got verified by Cgla and I am on the fence of the four girls the booker recommended. Amy, Crystal, Mini, and Sienna. I am looking for a skinny, petite, girl and I don't really care about breast size. Any info on any of the four would be greatly appreciated!

Omfgitzjin
11-29-22, 23:39
Does eva have a tattoo and a fake butt?

Bastard Chorum
11-30-22, 02:42
Does eva have a tattoo and a fake butt?No tattoos and butt feels real enough. And implants are fairly obvious when contorted or in motion.

BonerAppetitty
11-30-22, 02:58
He must be reviewing that Lisa on her first day back. She does have a loofah sponge but she washed me with it. If that grosses you out then just tell her you can wash yourself by hands. I see no reason why she would insist with the loofah.

Thanks for your review! I was always intrigued by her pics, but I heard from more than one source that after you arrive and hit the shower she hands you a loofah sponge and insists you scrub your body with it! Is this that Lisa? Did you do the loofah?

BonerAppetitty
11-30-22, 03:05
You are right. Forget their confusingly similar names Sunny, Sunnie, Sun, Soo, ... Choose the girl with attached pic cause that's her real pic. She looks almost exactly like that. Nice body with big tits and loved me sucking them. Didn't even remember if they were MMs. Pretty orgasmic and submissive to my whims. My type of girl cause it's all action, Jackson. Didn't even look at the donation before the session or after I gifted her my babies. I normally don't arrange for BB with booker or pay upcharge upfront. Nice attitude. No English. Great service. Good looking.

Boner approved!

M Sunny and CG Sun should be the same person as they are using the same pictures and similar stats. CG Sun and CG Sunny are different as their upcharge and pictures are different. Both bookers are more reliable than others. Haven't seen either but that's my two cents.

BladeRunner09
11-30-22, 03:14
Has anyone ever visited Amy with CG. Does she actually speak Spanish? Pictures look alright and not too photoshopped but the language thing got me curious.

DaddyChill
11-30-22, 08:41
Anyone try duos before? Is it worth it? Always been a dream to have two girls sucking my dick while making out. Wanted to see if the experience is more just havign two girls there or more interactive with the two girls.Like chicken said, mostly no unless you got money to burn but it is however a bucket list you should definitely accomplish. The pepsi duo is great.

IAmGib1
11-30-22, 09:49
No tattoos and butt feels real enough. And implants are fairly obvious when contorted or in motion.I hate butt implants.

Kanek18
11-30-22, 12:22
Lisa at Asianvibe Candygirl is pretty damn hot.

CG Lisa, Baby L, or Amy? Whos hotter / younger..

Kanek18
11-30-22, 12:57
Sun is also available at Misskgirl. Yes she is exactly like pictures and a good fuck. Met her new roommate on a back to back and she is a great fuck also. Taller slim curvy body. Sexy face with big pouty lips. Loves to fuck just like Sun.

You are right. Forget their confusingly similar names Sunny, Sunnie, Sun, Soo, ... Choose the girl with attached pic cause that's her real pic. She looks almost exactly like that. Nice body with big tits and loved me sucking them. Didn't even remember if they were MMs. Pretty orgasmic and submissive to my whims. My type of girl cause it's all action, Jackson. Didn't even look at the donation before the session or after I gifted her my babies. I normally don't arrange for BB with booker or pay upcharge upfront. Nice attitude. No English. Great service. Good looking.

Boner approved!

PumpNDump
11-30-22, 12:59
Wednesday gangnamgirl listing. Zoey and Linna.

AvgGuy
11-30-22, 14:16
Like chicken said, mostly no unless you got money to burn but it is however a bucket list you should definitely accomplish. The pepsi duo is great.I've done the MistressX + Casino duo at Pepsi's and it was absolutely worth it. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not doing it more at the price back then. Also kicking myself in the ass for not doing the Cona+Lucia duo as it was one of those once or twice in a lifetime experiences.

Definitely a bucket list thing to do, but I would recommend seeing one or both of the girls individually so you know you have chemistry (I had seen MissX a couple times before) and being comfortable directing your own action for the day. Better to know what you want to do and try. Double BBBJ is standard, but some duos allow / enjoy P2 M, switching P2 P back and forth, or even the girls 69. Haven't heard much chatter about the current duos. There's a pretty steep markup past the girls' standard 1 hr.

Does anyone know if Casino is still around? I'd see her again if she was still around. Def a bit older now, but in my memory she was pretty hot and gave great service.

AlexisDavis
11-30-22, 14:27
Anyone try duos before? Is it worth it? Always been a dream to have two girls sucking my dick while making out. Wanted to see if the experience is more just havign two girls there or more interactive with the two girls.It's almost never better than a 1 on1 session, but worth trying once. I've done Hanni / Cosmos, Stacy / Cara twice, and Ari / Sunny. I'd recommend Stacy / Cara if you really must try a duo.

SteadyGlasses1
11-30-22, 15:03
Has anyone ever visited Amy with CG. Does she actually speak Spanish? Pictures look alright and not too photoshopped but the language thing got me curious.I visited Amy last year and she is definitely a native-level speaker. Her Spanish was better than her English which was alright. Haven't seen her this year with her new reported upgrades.

StopTheMonger
11-30-22, 15:35
TLDR: Suspicions confirmed. No repeat. Stocky with bad / marginal service.

I held this review to give the new agency a chance, but this was not a pleasant experience. <5'0' Maybe 4'10'ish 120 lbs, but she's is round in the middle, with tiny / skinny limbs. Almost uncanny, flat-round Cs, hard to tell with her roundness. Face has work, and she is older but carries it well. Less than marginal BBBJ, just went straight into it. Couldn't handle my size well (not that big), and no very receptive to DFK (but you can get it). BBFS CIPX1. I guess points for CIP. Didn't offer second shot, but I wasn't keen on it anyways. Also kinda of a germaphobe, like some Kgirls. Massage was okay, and reminded me of parlor girl. I was late due to phone issues, and I was still out before 50 min mark. For those thinking this is another Miso, she is not. You've been warned.

F: 6/10.

L: 5/10.

A: 6/10.

S: 5/10.

E: $$$ +40.

Repeat: No.

P.S. Short review for SFK Nina: Her BBBJ seems to have gotten worse, but she's lost a bit of weight and, better than when I saw her after she came back. Don't like her shoulder hair, but worth a revisit if you're a fan.

TheAbc
11-30-22, 17:51
TLDR: Suspicions confirmed. No repeat. Stocky with bad / marginal service.

I held this review to give the new agency a chance, but this was not a pleasant experience. <5'0' Maybe 4'10'ish 120 lbs, but she's is round in the middle, with tiny / skinny limbs. Almost uncanny, flat-round Cs, hard to tell with her roundness. Face has work, and she is older but carries it well. Less than marginal BBBJ, just went straight into it. Couldn't handle my size well (not that big), and no very receptive to DFK (but you can get it). BBFS CIPX1. I guess points for CIP. Didn't offer second shot, but I wasn't keen on it anyways. Also kinda of a germaphobe, like some Kgirls. Massage was okay, and reminded me of parlor girl. I was late due to phone issues, and I was still out before 50 min mark. For those thinking this is another Miso, she is not. You've been warned.

F: 6/10.

L: 5/10.

A: 6/10.

S: 5/10.

E: $$$ +40.

Repeat: No.

P.S. Short review for SFK Nina: Her BBBJ seems to have gotten worse, but she's lost a bit of weight and, better than when I saw her after she came back. Don't like her shoulder hair, but worth a revisit if you're a fan.Thanks for the review. This looks like another agency like the rest with P.S.'ed pictures. The topic of germophobe girls doesn't come up often but what is up with girls being clinical during sessions? That drives me nuts as it ruins the mood for me every time they need to wipe due to some contact. It's so distracting and not to mention annoying. Examples of this is when they use lube on their hand and it gets used somewhere. You then have to wait 10 seconds for them to wipe their hand clean. I've had other instances where some fluid comes out of your dick and they have to wipe it down before a BBBJ or sticking it in. All the best sessions I had were the down and dirty girls. They just didn't give a fack and just straight up unbuckled you with a BBBJ then hop right in for a fantastic PSE session.

GeeDaty
11-30-22, 21:49
Has anyone ever visited Amy with CG. Does she actually speak Spanish? Pictures look alright and not too photoshopped but the language thing got me curious.Amy is pretty hot. She's short, pale, has nice MM tits, young, and her service is fairly good. She lived in Buenos Aires for some time and does speak Spanish.

StoryTeller69
11-30-22, 22:10
Was in the market for a tiny one and Ava was the name put forth so I said wth since I couldn't find much on her. TOFFT as she was also was at a solid rate in which I was content with. Ava's stats are accurate as she is TINY. No taller than 4'10 but her boobs and petite booty looked delicious on her when she scurried from behind the door closing. Pretty face with fair skin and very cute in the two piece lingerie she greeted me in. The girl was exactly what I was looking for as I was vying to scoop her up and start the session. Shower was standard and she was actually quite engaging in terms of playful teasing and giggling when she had me at full mast from a soapy HJ preview.

As you would imagine, BBBJ was solid with the visuals being optimal with her tiny mouth fitting around my member. The fit was even tighter when I got it in as her tiny frame practically squeezed the life out of me to get it to fit but when it was in, it was reminiscent of Miso and Hana as all star spinners go. Quite receptive to the standing carry, doggy, and rcg as I think it allows her to take you in easier. Will be seeing her again as she was exactly what I was looking for for my spinner itch. Links as per usual at the bottom brothers.

Stay safe fellas.

ST69.

https://bookergray.com/tt_wla/Ava3/

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ava

SsStuntCock
11-30-22, 23:01
Was in the market for a tiny one and Ava was the name put forth so I said wth since I couldn't find much on her. TOFFT as she was also was at a solid rate in which I was content with. Ava's stats are accurate as she is TINY. No taller than 4'10 but her boobs and petite booty looked delicious on her when she scurried from behind the door closing. Pretty face with fair skin and very cute in the two piece lingerie she greeted me in. The girl was exactly what I was looking for as I was vying to scoop her up and start the session. Shower was standard and she was actually quite engaging in terms of playful teasing and giggling when she had me at full mast from a soapy HJ preview.

As you would imagine, BBBJ was solid with the visuals being optimal with her tiny mouth fitting around my member. The fit was even tighter when I got it in as her tiny frame practically squeezed the life out of me to get it to fit but when it was in, it was reminiscent of Miso and Hana as all star spinners go. Quite receptive to the standing carry, doggy, and rcg as I think it allows her to take you in easier. Will be seeing her again as she was exactly what I was looking for for my spinner itch. Links as per usual at the bottom brothers.

Stay safe fellas.

ST69.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/avaIt's always a good thing when a 320 girl is worth repeating.

ChickenHawk88
12-01-22, 00:27
Like chicken said, mostly no unless you got money to burn but it is however a bucket list you should definitely accomplish. The pepsi duo is great.There was a pair of true les that were really into each other / couple that I stacked girls on 4's. Just going from top bottom and back forth like elevator. What a site. Never saw them again. They were traveling pair.

ChickenHawk88
12-01-22, 02:08
Just curious but what is Pepsi doing on M's site? Thought Pepsi is running her own place? I have been trying for while to get on M's list but never answer my text. It's OK for now as one I want to see is out of state. And some girls that are on M work at other orgs.

DankDonk
12-01-22, 02:32
M Sunny and CG Sun should be the same person as they are using the same pictures and similar stats. CG Sun and CG Sunny are different as their upcharge and pictures are different. Both bookers are more reliable than others. Haven't seen either but that's my two cents.Thanks. I met CG Sun and had a great time but wouldn't repeat. In terms of body, sex, and service, she checks all the boxes. Her BBBJ is 6/10, could use some better technique but good enough. Her ass is plump and incredible, great tits (felt MM but looked natural), and tight, wet puss (I did BB). She's also a great kisser and was down to start fooling around on the bathroom sink. She's the type who's down to just get right into it.

Her face just isn't my style. Not pretty but just cute enough. Also this a thing for me but I'm not really into korean girls that have a "southern" accent. IYKYK.

WhyOhWhy
12-01-22, 05:24
Just curious but what is Pepsi doing on M's site? Thought Pepsi is running her own place? I have been trying for while to get on M's list but never answer my text. It's OK for now as one I want to see is out of state. And some girls that are on M work at other orgs.She tours in Vegas and works at Korgs in Vegas too.

Aamui
12-01-22, 06:29
Any info on this lady? Saw she has a BB special and her photo is intriguing.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/ayu

SunsetMando
12-01-22, 07:31
Thanks. I met CG Sun and had a great time but wouldn't repeat. In terms of body, sex, and service, she checks all the boxes. Her BBBJ is 6/10, could use some better technique but good enough. Her ass is plump and incredible, great tits (felt MM but looked natural), and tight, wet puss (I did BB). She's also a great kisser and was down to start fooling around on the bathroom sink. She's the type who's down to just get right into it.

Her face just isn't my style. Not pretty but just cute enough. Also this a thing for me but I'm not really into korean girls that have a "southern" accent. IYKYK.Did she have a few beauty marks / birth marks on her left ass cheek? I feel like bookers are switching this sun around with other gals.

SixDNine
12-01-22, 10:25
It's almost never better than a 1 on1 session, but worth trying once. I've done Hanni / Cosmos, Stacy / Cara twice, and Ari / Sunny. I'd recommend Stacy / Cara if you really must try a duo.Is there any girl on girl action with Stacy / Cara?

FillHerPussyUp
12-01-22, 12:17
Thanks to those that keep paying upcharge girls, now all 320 bb girls have gone to 340. Yes that includes Mini. SMH.

Insecure
12-01-22, 12:35
Tried a couple Kgirls like Miso, Stacy, Remi, Bitna. Only Bitna allowed FIV, the other girls either says "hurts" or "safety" (I'm guessing it's because Finger nails tend to hide dirty and it could infect their V).

Any recommendations on which Kgirl allow FIV? No uncharged girls preferred.

PumpNDump
12-01-22, 12:55
Linna and Zoey on call at gangnamgirls.

FillHerPussyUp
12-01-22, 12:55
With the price increase, as of today, I'm officially done with kgirls. 320 will no longer be the norm, and for me I'm done with the prices increasing and the talent pool not getting any better. Don't kid yourself on the non-upcharge thing anymore, soon, those girls all be asking for 400, yes even girls like Viki, and guess what? That will make the CFS girls with upcharge say, "ohh 400 the new price? Okay 500 for bb. " So yeah, with that, I'm done, over and out, enjoy 340 while you still can fellas because soon that will be gone and it'll be 360, mark these words.

PumpNDump
12-01-22, 13:45
Thirsty Thursday at sfk / kbliss.

Sfk Kona Erika Viki Nina Eva.

Sesang availability includes.

Remi, Lia, Dara.

PumpNDump
12-01-22, 13:49
Lara listing at gangnam. Specs out at 5' , 80 lbs, 33 c-24-33.

BenderOver
12-01-22, 13:56
It's always a good thing when a 320 girl is worth repeating.The two websites advertise two profiles that look very different, and the pricing is different. Booker Gray seems to be charging quite a bit more for similar service.

Vulcan1009
12-01-22, 17:56
Saw her about 2 months ago. She was under the same name with the same pictures. BBFS big time Ajumma, and sub par service. I would go for Mini or Stacy.

Ava w / Gray CG etc.

Stay safe fellas.

ST69.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/avaSo I see that a new Ava review popped up and just want to throw in my 2 cent to balance it before everyone hype it up.

One monger was right, she is an ajuma late 30 to early 40!! BUT her energy was on par with Mini to be honest, maybe she sees me younger or same age to her and got her excited?

She had big c-sec ling across her belly, three dark dots on her tummy from lipo, firm MM B+ tits with big nips, spinner body like Mini but slightly softer and meat to crab but still an XS in size.

Face is where you can tell her age, especially the eye wrinkles on the edge and skin on face overall.

Service was above average, I would say Remi is average so Ava is slightly better, her BBBJ was good and seems hungry for it, responsive on DATY and O-ed once and shacking telling me to stop and fuck me. Went through mish, cg, doggy and burst in doggy, lasted whole hour and was out right on 60 minute dot.

Overall she is a good back up but age wise and overall look for $340, I would go with Mini or Remi or Stacy or any other known younger veteran provider who is at 340.

SO in a way I'm happy walking out but also a bit disapointed I could have spend $340 on mini which is younger and better in service.

And FYI all 320 from KGLA or other bookers are going up 340 now starting Dec 1st.

Aaaaannnnnd the quality is no where comparable to before, why am I paying more for less, sigh.

As some have already retired, I think I'm at the edge to get out and just focus on regular dating scene or FWB.

IronClad999
12-01-22, 19:05
With the price increase, as of today, I'm officially done with kgirls. 320 will no longer be the norm, and for me I'm done with the prices increasing and the talent pool not getting any better. Don't kid yourself on the non-upcharge thing anymore, soon, those girls all be asking for 400, yes even girls like Viki, and guess what? That will make the CFS girls with upcharge say, "ohh 400 the new price? Okay 500 for bb. " So yeah, with that, I'm done, over and out, enjoy 340 while you still can fellas because soon that will be gone and it'll be 360, mark these words.Its a shame both west and east coast are following these gps patterns with steep rocket price labels and quality isn't running parallel trends with its compositions. With inflation and economy dipping like slot machines, these agencies trying to milk the community before most go retire and make most of us retire first LOL! Missing them old days of glory where the donation box only confers 260 all inclusive and BB can be YMMV thing which is even better. But nowadays the selections and entitlement is up the ceiling with blind performance just rushing us out but leave stacks of green ATM before we bounce. Might as well opt for real dolls or AI with some IQ to keep our companionship with less headaches vs agencies.

DjTaco25
12-01-22, 20:10
Anyone know what the verification process is like (if there is one) at say CG and how long it generally takes?

KalvinHobbs
12-01-22, 21:23
Anyone know what the verification process is like (if there is one) at say CG and how long it generally takes?Usually within the hour. Not verified with CG but most ask for a combination of DL, selfie and references.

TempletonRat
12-01-22, 22:13
With the price increase, as of today, I'm officially done with kgirls. 320 will no longer be the norm, and for me I'm done with the prices increasing and the talent pool not getting any better. Don't kid yourself on the non-upcharge thing anymore, soon, those girls all be asking for 400, yes even girls like Viki, and guess what? That will make the CFS girls with upcharge say, "ohh 400 the new price? Okay 500 for bb. " So yeah, with that, I'm done, over and out, enjoy 340 while you still can fellas because soon that will be gone and it'll be 360, mark these words.With rates like that, might as well go non-Korean.

TempletonRat
12-01-22, 22:16
Are you okay?Not really.

DankDonk
12-01-22, 22:32
Did she have a few beauty marks / birth marks on her left ass cheek? I feel like bookers are switching this sun around with other gals.I don't recall seeing that.

GoldDust58
12-01-22, 23:56
Tried a couple Kgirls like Miso, Stacy, Remi, Bitna. Only Bitna allowed FIV, the other girls either says "hurts" or "safety" (I'm guessing it's because Finger nails tend to hide dirty and it could infect their V).

Any recommendations on which Kgirl allow FIV? No uncharged girls preferred.This is a dying fetish for kgirls to fulfill. I do feel like it was more welcome years prior but since the pandemic the girls have become extra careful with cleanliness. Extra hand washing and some even want you to brush I've seen reports. I think it's a combination of keeping their box clean with increase bbfscip action and then keep damage down. Bros who don't trim nails could potentially scratch their inner walls which would lead to bacterial infections. Some advise would be to suggest allowing with finger rubbers and oil. If they still deny FIV then it's a personal choice. There have been kgirls that used to allow fisting in fact but I haven't heard of it in the last few years. Sorry bro, you will def have trouble finding someone to let you go more than 2 deep, if even 1.

EasyPeasyDong
12-02-22, 00:04
With the price increase, as of today, I'm officially done with kgirls. 320 will no longer be the norm, and for me I'm done with the prices increasing and the talent pool not getting any better. Don't kid yourself on the non-upcharge thing anymore, soon, those girls all be asking for 400, yes even girls like Viki, and guess what? That will make the CFS girls with upcharge say, "ohh 400 the new price? Okay 500 for bb. " So yeah, with that, I'm done, over and out, enjoy 340 while you still can fellas because soon that will be gone and it'll be 360, mark these words.I can still afford it, but I cut my hobbying by a 1/4 when the talent pool and lackluster service became a trend the last year. The girls are doing less for more and there are too many misses with the new talent coming in. You feel like a sucker ponying up the $400+ for a service level of 5 when Suri would give you a 10 for $220 in SJ at the end of her last stint. IF you are magnum, you also get a wave of "too big, sorry" and I waste half of my time just trying to find out which of the new talent is not used to needledicks and raisin balls.

I could justify the $400 to myself if it was Suri or another legend from the past that had a different attitude, but its pretty dismal talent, IMHO. I'd rather take that extra $ and invest in another property or add to the DeFi treasure chest.

Fortunately, my business ventures keep me traveling to the Bay Area where the talent is slightly better, but even there its creeping up to $400.

I'm out at $500, if it gets there.

Never thought I'd be priced out, but it's getting there.

GoldDust58
12-02-22, 00:05
With all these increases happening again, I'm in the mood to just take a step back and see the OG girls that I haven't visited in a while. Any updates on how Viki or Nana are. Viki still the same as always? Has Nana lost any weight?

Any other OG kgirls that someone would recommend for a re-visit? OGs please, not anyone that has been here less than a year at the very least.

Bastard Chorum
12-02-22, 01:12
Anyone know what the verification process is like (if there is one) at say CG and how long it generally takes?If you have everyone the booker wants? Within minutes if you aren't asking during booking prime time (8 am to 10 am-ish). The old standard was two other kgirl agency references, now it's a mishmash of personal and financial info depending on the whims of each agency.

LoveAsianGirls
12-02-22, 01:27
This is a dying fetish for kgirls to fulfill. I do feel like it was more welcome years prior but since the pandemic the girls have become extra careful with cleanliness. Extra hand washing and some even want you to brush I've seen reports. I think it's a combination of keeping their box clean with increase bbfscip action and then keep damage down. Bros who don't trim nails could potentially scratch their inner walls which would lead to bacterial infections. Some advise would be to suggest allowing with finger rubbers and oil. If they still deny FIV then it's a personal choice. There have been kgirls that used to allow fisting in fact but I haven't heard of it in the last few years. Sorry bro, you will def have trouble finding someone to let you go more than 2 deep, if even 1.I haven't seen her since her recent return but Nina at sfk / kbliss used to have never ending O's when I finger fucked her with as many fingers as I could get in her pussy.

SsStuntCock
12-02-22, 05:23
With the price increase, as of today, I'm officially done with kgirls. 320 will no longer be the norm, and for me I'm done with the prices increasing and the talent pool not getting any better. Don't kid yourself on the non-upcharge thing anymore, soon, those girls all be asking for 400, yes even girls like Viki, and guess what? That will make the CFS girls with upcharge say, "ohh 400 the new price? Okay 500 for bb. " So yeah, with that, I'm done, over and out, enjoy 340 while you still can fellas because soon that will be gone and it'll be 360, mark these words.In July 2021 Dana SFK made her mark at 320. That is, 20 bucks more than OG Hana, and, the highest all-in rate at the time. And by all accounts, Dana earned it. And it's sucks how little faith I have that these 340 girls have any intention of doing the same.

WhyOhWhy
12-02-22, 06:24
With the price increase, as of today, I'm officially done with kgirls. 320 will no longer be the norm, and for me I'm done with the prices increasing and the talent pool not getting any better. Don't kid yourself on the non-upcharge thing anymore, soon, those girls all be asking for 400, yes even girls like Viki, and guess what? That will make the CFS girls with upcharge say, "ohh 400 the new price? Okay 500 for bb. " So yeah, with that, I'm done, over and out, enjoy 340 while you still can fellas because soon that will be gone and it'll be 360, mark these words.Trust me, your not done with kgirls. I guarantee you will still fuck Kgirls lmao! If Kgirls prices go up that just mean you have to figure out a way to make more money.

Insecure
12-02-22, 10:49
Boycotting is working, korgs are increasing the noupcharge girls because we all flock toward them and ignore the higher price subpar service GPS girls. These Korg owners or partners probably most of them are Asian (Korean, Taiwanese, etc.) Probably lost a ton of money on their investment from these 3 years, they just want to maintain their luxurious lifestyle, they don't give a fuck about mongers. To them, if they increase price, then either you pay or go make more money or don't think about banging K pussy.

During time like this, a smart Motherfer would try and open up a new org just dedicated to the noupcharge, just slurp up all the money.

IAmGib1
12-02-22, 11:14
Have seen her multiple times already, she is hard to beat for me personally.

Looks: 8. 5 pictures are hers but photoshopped. Face is prettier than pics to me. Expect somewhat similar ballpark.

Not a spinner but not fat either. She just has some meat on her bones. Nice to grab onto. A decent big booty and soft natural feeling big breasts. Her face is a beauty in its own tho.

Services: 9 GF PSE mix, she likes being pleased and lets you know it. Very healthy appetite and never makes you feel like you're paying. Great BBBJ, takes it all the way in her mouth and pussy deep. When I get through the door we are always right off to the races, the passion is there. She's also pretty good with English and makes nice conversation when she isn't asking to get it more.

Overall I couldn't ask for a better time. She's not the youngest but not old, maybe late 20 early 30. Knows how to make you feel like a king. Will keep repeating as long as she's here.

Don't go if spinner petite is your types.Who's body does she resemble closest of those you have seen before or online pics?

GG1234
12-02-22, 11:59

Any recommendations on which Kgirl allow FIV? No uncharged girls preferred.In a past life (https://www.foxylists.com/glow), CG Bon (https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/emma%2Fbon) taught me how to finger bang. It's not something I even tried before her, because even back then, a lot of girls didn't like FIV. However, she asked me to try one session and gave me some pointers. This was years ago. I don't know about now.

Ghost626
12-02-22, 12:21
In a past life (https://www.foxylists.com/glow), CG Bon (https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/emma%2Fbon) taught me how to finger bang. It's not something I even tried before her, because even back then, a lot of girls didn't like FIV. However, she asked me to try one session and gave me some pointers. This was years ago. I don't know about now.I still remember when I saw her under glow. She lubed my finger and guide my finger inside her pussy.

Ghost626
12-02-22, 12:30
With all these increases happening again, I'm in the mood to just take a step back and see the OG girls that I haven't visited in a while. Any updates on how Viki or Nana are. Viki still the same as always? Has Nana lost any weight?

Any other OG kgirls that someone would recommend for a re-visit? OGs please, not anyone that has been here less than a year at the very least.I saw viki again not too long ago. She does has the same body from 2020 when I booked her.

PumpNDump
12-02-22, 13:19
Rainy day schedule at gangnamgirl. Linna, Zoey, and Lara.

BladeRunner09
12-02-22, 13:37
Has anyone seen Amy with cg? How would you describe her looks in terms of age since her photos don't look too photoshopped. Can't find much reviews because her name is only three letters, and don't see any reviews of her on TER.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/amy

Member #2210
12-02-22, 18:14
Teeth could use some cleaning? LOL, were they yellow b / c she's a smoker?

So she got tired after only 10-15 minutes and rushed you out the door 20 minutes early b / c you didn't pay her $40 up-charge for MSOG. Not good. Yet another reason not to see any of these up-charge girls smh.I saw her for half hour non-BBFS. With me, she didn't rush me at all. In fact, she tried to save me time. She asked me if I wanted a shower and I said yes, but maybe she didn't hear or understand me, so she just grabbed a cleaning wipe and wiped me down instead. Then the fun began with a pretty nice BBBJ on her knees. After the BBBJ, I pounded her in various positions until there's about 10 mintues left and I saw she was looking at the clock. I had gone to a Chinese house the day before and I like girls with really big tits like Eunji or Remi so I was having difficulty finishing so I decided to gave up but to her credit she BBBJ'ed me some more and I resumed pounding her and finally came with 5 minutes left. She cleaned me up and I left right on 30 minutes. I didn't felt like she rushed me at all, on the contrary.

Speaking of Eunji, I miss that girl. I need her to come back :-(

NooGooGee81
12-03-22, 02:25
New Talent at M. Hana.

5'2".

105 LBS.

D CUP.

https://myalbum.com/album/nxPyzebH8Tca/

PriscillaM
12-03-22, 05:17
Rainy day schedule at gangnamgirl. Linna, Zoey, and Lara.Are they applying for aarp cards. Linna must be 45. I hear zoey says she is 28, just like they said it was safe and effective. How old of a bag is lara. The pictures look like a gal who does nails in hashienda heights.

PumpNDump
12-03-22, 12:53
Saturday availability for gangnamgirl is Linna, Zoey, and Lara.

PumpNDump
12-03-22, 14:42
Saturday sfk / kbliss ho-call.

Sfk Eva Kona Erika Viki.

K bliss Jessica eirka Eva.

Sesang Saturday ho-call.

Remi, Dara, Lia.

RawrHard
12-03-22, 15:54
Amber and Alana I believe are Sun / One from Candy specials earlier. The trio that travels together Haru / Daeun / and another girl. They used the names Sweet and Honey at VaC and then at BGC where they just came from. Some drama happened up there with their trio and BGC gave them the boot is the rumor.Has anyone visited Amber or Alana since this post? If Amber is Ssun, I had a good experience with her special, but she disappeared a week after my session. Can anyone confirm if she had a bunch of tattoos?

Alana pics kinda looks like my favorite Adela from Norcal LKS, even though it's probably not her.

PriscillaM
12-03-22, 16:46
Saturday availability for gangnamgirl is Linna, Zoey, and Lara.They get a fourth, they can play old lady mahjong!!

CumberlandBlue
12-03-22, 22:33
So I saw Elena a month ago. When I got to the building, I was having a brain fart about the code, so I was a little late and ended up getting to walk through without the code, so I texted the booker I got in the building without buzzing in. And got in an elevator with 2 other guys. Of course one gets off on my floor and he does exactly what I was going to do- feign a phone call and stops at the elevator. But he did it really obvious so I knew we were both going to the same place. Get through the door and I experience love at first sight. She looks at me and then goes into a panic (like her hair stands up almost) and runs to a bedroom rapidly saying something in korean and a new girl (my Elena) comes out and pulls me inside. Elena was not bad looking but not nearly as cute as the girl at the door. Plus Elena was GFE and I knew the other girl was BB. So suddenly I saw a tomahawk steak pass me and I'm left with a salad. Not bad but. It's a salad experience, not that steak dinner I could have had.

Fast forward to today and I reach out to booker this morning and I say I want to see Elena's roommate (Crystal) and I'm in. She's not that busy, methinks. She's tiny, true spinner. Amazing spinner body. I find her very cute and I'd be surprised if she was over 30, I'm thinking less than 25 but I know saying that will erupt in a ton of posts here about how she's 50. Whatever, I don't care. She has big fake implants and I'm not a fan of them in general but that's ok because everything else was spot on. Very little English. Did the shower intro and I got a BBBJ preview.

Generally, usually everything before the actual coitus is just play and stretch out the hour as far as I can, I never get much out of the warm up stuff but this girl, in a matter of 2 minutes, had me needing to slow down and I'm about to stop her or I'll bust when she smiles and we move to the bed. I needed to keep her away from my pene so I go down on her and we do a little camel slide and then go into 69 and again within 2 minutes this girl has me ready to explode so she gets on top, no lube. She doesn't last long on top so I go into doggy. She does anal or anal play- her butt just gapes. Sigh. I fingered her butt and I swear she could easily take me anally but that's the forbidden fruit. I suggested it but she adamantly said no.

So we are in doggy and this girl is timing it to just give a little grind to maximize penetration and then squeezes down on my dick so I'm just loving it but again, after a bit I actually had to ask her not to because I'd bust in a few more strokes from it. In mish I realize she's suddenly really wet but there hasn't been any lube in sight. CIP was majestic.

I was out the door in like 40 minutes. Completely drained. I never really enjoy the second round nowadays in an hour setting, and this is the first time I didn't bring $40 (stupid me, just a $20 for a thank you) and I could have easily gone round two.

I am definitely seeing her again.

I finally got verified by Cgla and I am on the fence of the four girls the booker recommended. Amy, Crystal, Mini, and Sienna. I am looking for a skinny, petite, girl and I don't really care about breast size. Any info on any of the four would be greatly appreciated!

PumpNDump
12-04-22, 13:09
Sunday funday roundup at gangnam corral. Linna, Zoey, and Lara. According to the poster with a female's name of Priscilla they need a 4th ajumma to make a mahjong game.

PumpNDump
12-04-22, 17:04
Sunday ho call at sfk / kbliss.

Sfk Eva Kona Erika Viki.

K bliss Jessica Erika Eva.

Sesang funday roundup.

Remi, Lia Dara.

Member #2210
12-04-22, 18:46
Any info on Christy? 320 bbfs rate. Thanks.

EyceeRaw
12-05-22, 01:53

https://myalbum.com/album/nxPyzebH8Tca/How many times will this girl rebrand LOL? She went by Yunhee, and previously also as Aubrey / Audrey. Looks like she dyed her hair blonde to try to make it less obvious.

WhoreMaster 91
12-05-22, 09:46
How many times will this girl rebrand LOL? She went by Yunhee, and previously also as Aubrey / Audrey. Looks like she dyed her hair blonde to try to make it less obvious.She should Lower the price also LOL.

Tbtbfftb
12-05-22, 10:44
She is not a rebrand. Probably one of the most realistic photos out there. Natural DDs, short (not quite as slender as the pics; but close. No tummy). Tight and willing to please. I may or not repeat but only because so many attractive opportunities out there. And this hobby is getting costly.

PumpNDump
12-05-22, 13:20
Monday ho call lineup at gangnamgirl. Linna, Zoey, and Lara.

BTW Priscilla (guy with a female name) is requesting for an additional aarp ajumma / granny for a mahjong 4th according to an earlier post. If anyone got one send it his way please.

MisterChango
12-05-22, 13:58
How many times will this girl rebrand LOL? She went by Yunhee, and previously also as Aubrey / Audrey. Looks like she dyed her hair blonde to try to make it less obvious.Legitimate question. Forget preference for HYA's. How's her service and skills.

SunsetMando
12-05-22, 15:38
Has anyone seen this gal? Her pics look fantastic and just the type I tend to fall for lately!

I was asking MKG about recommendations and I got these pics.

Welp I can't figure out how to post pics LOL.

Send me a DM and I'll figure out how to send you pics. Or somewhat tell me here what I'm doing wrong LOL. It says "invalid file".

CornDoggyDog
12-05-22, 16:32
I give Mina 2 big thumbs up. I got the same pictures from MKG booker. When door closed it was the girl in the pictures but in real life. Instant boner tall with heels on and the best ass I've seen or felt in a long time. Tight bouncy booty slim waist and looks great in doggie. I have that sight ingrained in my memory LOL. She swallowed my tongue and boner like she was hungry and we fucked like jackrabbits for the full hour. She is young, beautiful, sexy and fkn hot. I could go on and on but I'll stop here LOL. Go check her out with confidence. Definitely a winner

Has anyone seen this gal? Her pics look fantastic and just the type I tend to fall for lately!

Send me a DM and I'll figure out how to send you pics. Or somewhat tell me here what I'm doing wrong LOL. It says "invalid file".

CornDoggyDog
12-05-22, 16:43
Happy to report Ari from CG MKG is is treasure I discovered yesterday. Woke up with a hardon and Ari on my mind. Debating if I should see her again today. Why isn't she talked about more here? Maybe in the HYA page? She is a petite cutie pie with a sexy style that makes me just melt. Face is beautiful great smile. Body is just perfect, nearly a spinner with full c cups and a perky bubble butt that I can't keep my hands off. She fucks like your lover and isn't shy about pleasuring herself also. All time favorite material. She just feels so good and naturally sexual creature. I think I need 2 hr appointments to get my fill of Ari. Two big thumbs up!

https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/model-arieileen-56810

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ari

CornDoggyDog
12-05-22, 17:10
Checked website and her ad is up.

https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/model-mina-new-bb-special-58029

PumpNDump
12-05-22, 17:38
Monday availability for sfk / kbliss.

Sfk Eva Kona Viki.

K bliss Jessica Eva.

Sesang Monday listing.

Remi, Lia, Dara.

KalvinHobbs
12-05-22, 17:44

Send me a DM and I'll figure out how to send you pics. Or somewhat tell me here what I'm doing wrong LOL. It says "invalid file".I seen her a few times last year and I had fun with her hence the repeat visits. Can't remember too much, I'm getting old LOL. If it is the same person I only recall she has a horizontal tattoo on her belly. Always initiated for a second pop even though it was NorCal cheap rates (w / out upcharges) She's been around for a while if but still looked good in the dim light LOL.

SunsetMando
12-05-22, 17:48
Checked website and her ad is up.

https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/model-mina-new-bb-special-58029Oh awesome! Yeah she looks fking hot LOL. I'm going to try and toft tomorrow.

Tbtbfftb
12-05-22, 18:19
She's pretty wild. Not pretty but sexy. Will take it all. Pics are fairly accurate.

JohnHada
12-05-22, 18:24
Oh awesome! Yeah she looks fking hot LOL. I'm going to try and toft tomorrow.Be aware she has worked before.

Tbtbfftb
12-05-22, 18:41
Really? Not doubting you but you saw her previously? I was told first time in the US. I think she worked in Korea before.

Be aware she has worked before.

GoldDust58
12-05-22, 19:40
She is not a rebrand. Probably one of the most realistic photos out there. Natural DDs, short (not quite as slender as the pics; but close. No tummy). Tight and willing to please. I may or not repeat but only because so many attractive opportunities out there. And this hobby is getting costly.You jumped the gun on that one. She is like 10 x rebrand. Eycee with save of the year award. We owe you. I can already imagine the cries of some pissed off bros that TOFTT.

Christophe1
12-05-22, 20:24
If you like hot K-hya- she should be your go to gal.

Has a colored tatt on right breast, dark areolas. Nice fakes.

Loves mirrors, moves like a PSE. Totally, why you all like to fuck hot young Koreans.

Kisses- check.

Loves you- LOL, she loves me!

The epitome.

TD Leafs
12-05-22, 20:26
Read some glowing review on another thread about Sun, checked her out looking for a winner.

Real photos of Sun but very well P.S.'ed. Pretty face but def not hot. Nice curvy body with apple bottom ass. If you're into ass then I'll def recommend Sun. They big and thick, looks great k-9, could have used larger implants to match her whole body.

Better than avg but at 4 $, I wouldn't repeat.

Had interesting encounter with her roommate, Sun was in bathroom so her roommate let me into the apt and lead me to her room. Damn hot MILF for sure. Avg face but got very Milfy hot body with some curves. Actually made out with her few minutes before Sun came into room. When I was done with Sun, roommate actually came out to say buy and told me to come back and see her. Not so sure bec I heard she's not so good.

TD Leafs
12-05-22, 20:34
Luna has returned to LA. Not sure but she may have returned LA with different name previously. When Luna and her friend Chanel (not M's) started couple of yrs ago, I thought they were the best thing ever in LA. I wonder how Luna is now. I never had problems but some friends did not like her attitude. Little stand offish.

KalvinHobbs
12-05-22, 20:49
Really? Not doubting you but you saw her previously? I was told first time in the US. I think she worked in Korea before.I think you're referring to the same Mina I mentioned in the rebrand thread a few days ago, so make sure to check that out to confirm *new girls*

I seen her a few times last year in NorCal, I believe she went to Dallas before coming now to LA. She went by Irene / Stella and I think Velvet in Dallas and maybe a few more I don't know of LOL.

A rebrand but hopefully still as fun as she was last time I saw her. I'll check her out again.

CornDoggyDog
12-05-22, 21:07
She said first time in LA so unless you are out in the bay or Dallas or wherever else, She new to us southern cal folks. We welcome her with open arms LOL

I think you're referring to the same Mina I mentioned in the rebrand thread a few days ago, so make sure to check that out to confirm *new girls*

I seen her a few times last year in NorCal, I believe she went to Dallas before coming now to LA. She went by Irene / Stella and I think Velvet in Dallas and maybe a few more I don't know of LOL.

A rebrand but hopefully still as fun as she was last time I saw her. I'll check her out again..

Ghost626
12-05-22, 22:13
Luna has returned to LA. Not sure but she may have returned LA with different name previously. When Luna and her friend Chanel (not M's) started couple of yrs ago, I thought they were the best thing ever in LA. I wonder how Luna is now. I never had problems but some friends did not like her attitude. Little stand offish.Who is Luna with now? I fucked her few times when she with sexyangels

Irresponsible
12-05-22, 22:38
Mina with SAG / MKG / BG is a throat goat. I haven't been DT like that except for two other times.

Veteran for sure, but she looks relatively young. I'd say early 30's. She has one tattoo over her pelvic and a larger tattoo on her side hip that covers a scar.

Great sex and her face always looks like she's drunk which was hot.

SsStuntCock
12-05-22, 22:43
Who is Luna with now? I fucked her few times when she with sexyangelsSFK (prob CG too) at 320.

She had her simps on this board for sure. Too hyped at the time for me, but how can anyone knock 320 all-in with today's market.

BonerAppetitty
12-06-22, 00:03
I think he's talking about this Luna (click here) (https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/model-luna-59668).

Who is Luna with now? I fucked her few times when she with sexyangels

BonerAppetitty
12-06-22, 00:07
Did she have dirty blond hair? She seemed not busy and interested in Sun's clients.

...Had interesting encounter with her roommate, Sun was in bathroom so her roommate let me into the apt and lead me to her room. Damn hot MILF for sure. Avg face but got very Milfy hot body with some curves. Actually made out with her few minutes before Sun came into room. When I was done with Sun, roommate actually came out to say buy and told me to come back and see her. Not so sure bec I heard she's not so good.

Ghost626
12-06-22, 01:01
I think he's talking about this Luna (click here) (https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/model-luna-59668).I want to fuck this luna again. This luna look more like southeast asian and had roommates name chanel too.

Pyhan83
12-06-22, 01:05
She is not a rebrand.Just to be clear, Christy and Yunhee are the same exact girl. I saw Yunhee a while back cause Cara / Kara who is one of her friends told me to go see her. They used to do duos together. Her service was just meh and she tried to talk me into renting an apartment for her under my name claiming she and her friends would hook out of it and pay for the rent, LOL. Sometimes these girls crack me up.

Vulcan1009
12-06-22, 02:25
Hey gents, anyone met Karina?

She seem very new and never seen those photos on any other names before.

Tbtbfftb
12-06-22, 02:36
I believe Sun's roommate is Mina.

Did she have dirty blond hair? She seemed not busy and interested in Sun's clients.

Vulcan1009
12-06-22, 02:36
Hey gents, why are there so many MINA! ?

Anyway, I guess Mina from M = Mina3 from CGLA is on 320 BBFS rate.

Has anyone seen her? I'm liking those D cups.

KalvinHobbs
12-06-22, 02:45
Hey gents, why are there so many MINA! ?

Anyway, I guess Mina from M = Mina3 from CGLA is on 320 BBFS rate.

Has anyone seen her? I'm liking those D cups.There's been a few post about her today. I said the same thing, why so many Mina's? Are the bookers choosing and reusing same name hah.

I enjoyed my many visits with her back when she in NorCal last year. She's fun, not that great english, has some tattoos, and nice rack. IIRC she says she knows some chinese, but i dont so not sure how much. I thought they felt real but I believe someone mentioned they seen her before her implants. I'll see her again when I can find the time.

I see her listed at diff prices on diff sites, what's up with that, bb on mkg says 400 , and cg says 320 if I'm reading that right.

Vulcan1009
12-06-22, 03:01
There's been a few post about her today. I said the same thing, why so many Mina's? Are the bookers choosing and reusing same name hah.

I enjoyed my many visits with her back when she in NorCal last year. She's fun, not that great english, has some tattoos, and nice rack. IIRC she says she knows some chinese, but i dont so not sure how much. I thought they felt real but I believe someone mentioned they seen her before her implants. I'll see her again when I can find the time.

I see her listed at diff prices on diff sites, what's up with that, bb on mkg says 400 , and cg says 320 if I'm reading that right.There is also another MINA that everyone was raving about which was an upcharge 300+100 BB, so that's a big no to me. She seem skinnier? Maybe, LOL.

But I like the big tits.

BackInTheGame7
12-06-22, 03:06
Anyone with contact info for Pepsi and her girls. Use to visit them for both duo and solo actions. Move out of the area at the start of Covid and is using a new burner so loss all the info.

Appreciate it!

Ghost626
12-06-22, 03:24
There's been a few post about her today. I said the same thing, why so many Mina's? Are the bookers choosing and reusing same name hah.

I see her listed at diff prices on diff sites, what's up with that, bb on mkg says 400 , and cg says 320 if I'm reading that right.40 for bb and another 40 for msog on candygirlla.

Mr Jumbo
12-06-22, 11:14
Pepsi can be found here:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/pepsiclub

Anyone with contact info for Pepsi and her girls. Use to visit them for both duo and solo actions. Move out of the area at the start of Covid and is using a new burner so loss all the info.

Appreciate it!

EyceeRaw
12-06-22, 12:00
Just to be clear, Christy and Yunhee are the same exact girl. I saw Yunhee a while back cause Cara / Kara who is one of her friends told me to go see her. They used to do duos together. Her service was just meh and she tried to talk me into renting an apartment for her under my name claiming she and her friends would hook out of it and pay for the rent, LOL. Sometimes these girls crack me up.Christy is so obviously a rebrand of Yunhee. Other guy saying she is not is clearly her shill. I saw her back when she was Aubrey, and she already had some funny stories. Seems like they've gotten even more out of hand LOL.

PumpNDump
12-06-22, 13:07
Tuesday ho-down at Gangnam Linna, Zoey, and Lara. If anyone seen Lara prior throw your spin on it.

Darmour88
12-06-22, 13:08
Hi everyone. Has anyone seen her? Can't find any reviews. Probably a different name.

Tbtbfftb
12-06-22, 13:09
Yes I mis spoke they are the same. Mia culpa.

Christy is so obviously a rebrand of Yunhee. Other guy saying she is not is clearly her shill. I saw her back when she was Aubrey, and she already had some funny stories. Seems like they've gotten even more out of hand LOL.

Monger5614
12-06-22, 15:01
Seems to be some confusion going on lately regarding which girl is a rebrand, who posters are referring to and some likely shill reviews on some of these girls in question. Bookers / girls hard at work to get that extra holiday cash.

LoveAsianGirls
12-06-22, 15:34
I want to fuck this luna again. This luna look more like southeast asian and had roommates name chanel too.One of BA's suspected rebrands:

LAKAngel Marie = CGLA Mary = SexyAngel Luna.

I have not seen Marie so can't confirm. Maybe someone else here has and can confirm.

https://www.lakangels.ch/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-oc-reah

Darmour88
12-06-22, 15:40
Hi everyone. Has anyone seen her? Can't find any reviews. Probably a different name.Pics didn't attach.

Member #2210
12-06-22, 15:53
Pics didn't attach.Where did you see her pics? What's the website?

Darmour88
12-06-22, 16:00
Where did you see her pics? What's the website?

https://www.lkatl.net

AhardLanding
12-06-22, 16:34
Isn't it eye opening when you look back and see how much you have spent on mongering over your lifetime.

Obviously no way of keeping track 100% but just eye balling it from my habits over the course of my almost 40 years of mongering pretty positive I've spent enough to buy myself a nice house in a place like San Marino or Beverly Hills.

Just crazy how expensive this hobby is in the long run haha.Yes, I balled it around $200 k but after my wife figured out my handle on USA Sex Guide based on my postings, and then went on and found my 102 reviews on MP Reviews and 30 reviews on TER, she estimates it to be closer to 1/2 mil. I was riding high, feeling the King, after FATY, getting my dick sucked / starfish rimmed, and ploughing my hoes. I had my rock hard bolt on Thais, Chinese MILFS, debauched BB Korean service queens, karma sutra MTs, meaty bouncy assed black honeys and those luscious, curvy Latinas who commanded 3 notes back before COVID even. She texted me these words. AHL, that you? Add to that the cost of shattering the world of a woman unwittingly married to a monger and 2 teenage kids old enough to be fucked up finding out they have a father like me. YMMV.

NewKinkshire
12-06-22, 17:03
Does she actually look like her pics? BBFS CIP?

Pepsi can be found here:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/pepsiclub

Tbtbfftb
12-06-22, 17:37
If its not to impolite to ask. Everything end up OK with the wife? I mean that sounds like a crazy crazy relevant to be found by your Significant Other. ?? I can only imagine.

Yes, I balled it around $200 k but after my wife figured out my handle on USA Sex Guide based on my postings, and then went on and found my 102 reviews on MP Reviews and 30 reviews on TER, she estimates it to be closer to 1/2 mil. I was riding high, feeling the King, after FATY, getting my dick sucked / starfish rimmed, and ploughing my hoes. I had my rock hard bolt on Thais, Chinese MILFS, debauched BB Korean service queens, karma sutra MTs, meaty bouncy assed black honeys and those luscious, curvy Latinas who commanded 3 notes back before COVID even. She texted me these words. AHL, that you? Add to that the cost of shattering the world of a woman unwittingly married to a monger and 2 teenage kids old enough to be fucked up finding out they have a father like me. YMMV.

GoldDust58
12-06-22, 18:12
One of BA's suspected rebrands:

LAKAngel Marie = CGLA Mary = SexyAngel Luna.

I have not seen Marie so can't confirm. Maybe someone else here has and can confirm.

https://www.lakangels.ch/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-oc-reahLuna has been back a number of times to LA and OC. It was not noticed because she came back upcharge a few times. She has worked Vegas, NorCal, and East coast. Evelyn at Viola and another name in SanHo. I haven't seen Luna in a while. She's been very YMMV since she left. Weight gain up and down, 4 sets of pics and CIV is very YMMV. One of my buds got it and the other didn't. One allowed FIV and the other No. One trusted LA bro on this thread posted he was very disappointed when he saw her outside of her during first NorCal tour. I can only hope she is back to her former self. Even at SA she was selective in CIP. Pre-tip was my method and I never got denied. We'll see when new trusted reports come in if she has returned to her cherry attitude or pulling the jaded approach.

TheAbc
12-06-22, 18:31
Yes, I balled it around $200 k but after my wife figured out my handle on USA Sex Guide based on my postings, and then went on and found my 102 reviews on MP Reviews and 30 reviews on TER, she estimates it to be closer to 1/2 mil. I was riding high, feeling the King, after FATY, getting my dick sucked / starfish rimmed, and ploughing my hoes. I had my rock hard bolt on Thais, Chinese MILFS, debauched BB Korean service queens, karma sutra MTs, meaty bouncy assed black honeys and those luscious, curvy Latinas who commanded 3 notes back before COVID even. She texted me these words. AHL, that you? Add to that the cost of shattering the world of a woman unwittingly married to a monger and 2 teenage kids old enough to be fucked up finding out they have a father like me. YMMV.May I ask the result of her finding out? How did she figure it was you in the end? Earlier this year, someone posted on some Korean wife boards that the husband stupidly left CandygrilsLA website up and got his ass in trouble.

BigFace100
12-06-22, 19:38
Yes, I balled it around $200 k but after my wife figured out my handle on USA Sex Guide based on my postings, and then went on and found my 102 reviews on MP Reviews and 30 reviews on TER, she estimates it to be closer to 1/2 mil. I was riding high, feeling the King, after FATY, getting my dick sucked / starfish rimmed, and ploughing my hoes. I had my rock hard bolt on Thais, Chinese MILFS, debauched BB Korean service queens, karma sutra MTs, meaty bouncy assed black honeys and those luscious, curvy Latinas who commanded 3 notes back before COVID even. She texted me these words. AHL, that you? Add to that the cost of shattering the world of a woman unwittingly married to a monger and 2 teenage kids old enough to be fucked up finding out they have a father like me. YMMV.That's why I always try to tell everyone here to try to cut this habit as soon as possible. I know for sure I would of had close to half a mil saved if I never got addicted, and probably could of got me a hot IG model if I invested that 500 k and flipped it to a mil. I always contemplate if I never started this hobby how different life would be LOL, but always had the yolo attitude and the end results are not what I expected.

Member #6165
12-06-22, 19:58
Hi, I'm from out of state. What are the top agencies I can visit on vacation I. Los Angeles? Young spinners list please. I have no idea what is around west side of US.

Vulcan1009
12-06-22, 20:40
So did a little digging and found this.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/luna-7023707389-365458

Seem like another ajuma using 10+ year old photos, well. There you go.

Also, sub par service they said. Face is not enough anymore, LOL.

Vulcan1009
12-06-22, 20:49
So after a digging, I couldn't find any reviews on either the new Hana nor Karina.

Anyone care to chip in?

Thanks.

Vulcan1009
12-06-22, 21:11
May I ask the result of her finding out? How did she figure it was you in the end? Earlier this year, someone posted on some Korean wife boards that the husband stupidly left CandygrilsLA website up and got his ass in trouble.How ironic thinking back about the past, had an American born Korean ex-wife for 9 years and she cheated three times during the duration of our marriage (after the 1st time she cheated, I stop thinking about kids and we married young).

Look at me now, fucking them Koreans instead of wife-ing them to save all the hassles of a relationship.

Lets be honest, I did an expense calculation of a wife vs. Multiple hos, its almost the same, at least what I spend on my ex, LOL.

Back in the day I get on like once a week but sometimes twice, yall know once you get comfortable, its down to once a week the most due to busy schedule and so.

But if I spend about the same (before the hike when it was 300/ hr) and get to fuck 4 different k-hos a month without caring for them, act of service, words of affirmation, yada yada. Its actually better.

With the price going up now days and hidden ajumas everywhere, might be time to get back on the dating horse. Sigh .

Vulcan1009
12-06-22, 21:16
Hi, I'm from out of state. What are the top agencies I can visit on vacation I. Los Angeles? Young spinners list please. I have no idea what is around west side of US.To be honest, ME TOO! Even though I'm a local, I still don't know where are the spinners.

BUT!! I do know bunch of Ajuma in L. A, LOL, how sad.

ZebraZebra
12-06-22, 21:37
How ironic thinking back about the past, had an American born Korean ex-wife for 9 years and she cheated three times during the duration of our marriage (after the 1st time she cheated, I stop thinking about kids and we married young).

Look at me now, fucking them Koreans instead of wife-ing them to save all the hassles of a relationship.

Lets be honest, I did an expense calculation of a wife vs. Multiple hos, its almost the same, at least what I spend on my ex, LOL.

Back in the day I get on like once a week but sometimes twice, yall know once you get comfortable, its down to once a week the most due to busy schedule and so.
It is thanks to you older gents that I, a young chap under 30, will learn from your experiences ans not make the mistake of getting married too early. I don't want to save my money just to spend it on someone who will nag at me all day. No thanks, I'd rather bang a hot young Korean girl every week!

SsStuntCock
12-06-22, 21:38
Hi, I'm from out of state. What are the top agencies I can visit on vacation I. Los Angeles? Young spinners list please. I have no idea what is around west side of US.To get you started:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/search.php?searchid=12906751

Vulcan1009
12-06-22, 21:48
That's why I always try to tell everyone here to try to cut this habit as soon as possible. I know for sure I would of had close to half a mil saved if I never got addicted, and probably could of got me a hot IG model if I invested that 500 k and flipped it to a mil. I always contemplate if I never started this hobby how different life would be LOL, but always had the yolo attitude and the end results are not what I expected.If you put it that way, same goes to lots things like how much you spend on food, gas, going out, living expense, rent / mortgage, car. Or drug, weed, smokes if any.

If you drove a car that is paid off instead of 1 k a month for a German or some nice ones, you could have saved those too.

All in all is that you could have die anytime, anywhere, from anything, true yolo happens in America, shooting everywhere, robbery gone wrong, car accidents, anything you could kick the bucket tend to seem amplified in America, just saying, so enjoy while we can, LOL.

MalvinHarris
12-06-22, 22:53
If you put it that way, same goes to lots things like how much you spend on food, gas, going out, living expense, rent / mortgage, car. Or drug, weed, smokes if any.

If you drove a car that is paid off instead of 1 k a month for a German or some nice ones, you could have saved those too.

All in all is that you could have die anytime, anywhere, from anything, true yolo happens in America, shooting everywhere, robbery gone wrong, car accidents, anything you could kick the bucket tend to seem amplified in America, just saying, so enjoy while we can, LOL.Crime is spilling into a lot of areas nowadays and with costs going up it's only going to get worse. IDGAF about living in a huge house or starting a family, on top of the world going to shit by the day I need to enjoy myself and not many things can bring me enjoyment in my life anymore but what us humans were designed to be put on this Earth to do.

BonerAppetitty
12-07-22, 01:19
This booker has many girls (click here) (https://www.candygirlla.com). We already discussed young girls in another thread (click here) (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33078-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls). Quick recs are Crystal, Lily, Amy, Flower, Mini. My mission is to avoid ajumma.

Hi, I'm from out of state. What are the top agencies I can visit on vacation I. Los Angeles? Young spinners list please. I have no idea what is around west side of US.

ZebraZebra
12-07-22, 02:35
If you put it that way, same goes to lots things like how much you spend on food, gas, going out, living expense, rent / mortgage, car. Or drug, weed, smokes if any.

All in all is that you could have die anytime, anywhere, from anything, true yolo happens in America, shooting everywhere, robbery gone wrong, car accidents, anything you could kick the bucket tend to seem amplified in America, just saying, so enjoy while we can, LOL.Exactly. Somewhere out there is a guy sitting in his sports car in his mansion wishing he could have spent that money on decades of fucking hot busty Korean girls every week!

Tbtbfftb
12-07-22, 11:17
Anyone else notice the great Mini's return keeps getting delayed? It seems daily her return keeps getting pushed back and then back again. Been going on for a while. Maybe got something done or just tired of D?

SunsetMando
12-07-22, 12:12
Pulled the trigger and went to see Mina after MKG recommended her.

Her pics are extremely accurate, the only thing we can't see if that she has a couple of tattoos. But that didn't bother me and I thought they looked hot on her.

As soon as I walk in she greets me with a big hug and nice long kiss at the door. Shoes come off and after some blue toast and a quick shower the fun begins.

She's passionate and looks incredible.

Fantastic big MM's. Nice curves and a great ass.

Her face is also pretty, and it was nice to look at as we went though the positions.

BBBJ skills are good. She tries really hard to DT and isn't shy to give the boys a tongue bath.

Her DFK were also on par with some of the better gals out there.

Now when it comes to her box. She was TIGHT TIGHT and knew how to ride. We had a fantastic time with her on top of me and that was where I gave her the first pop.

After some relaxing and talking (her english is pretty good! She gave me a nice soft massage that included a nice tongue bath around my arms and legs.

Another fantastic blowjob and then I pounded her in doggy / mish and standing doggy by her mirror. Second pop during laying doggy. I was a happy happy customer.

Never felt rushed and it felt like a true GFE experience.

I would see her again.

Link below to the Mina I saw.

PumpNDump
12-07-22, 13:03
Gangnamgirl humpday scheduling. Linna Zoey and Lara.

BBNovice2018
12-07-22, 14:06
Especially the link. It saves me the time to look her up.

Pulled the trigger and went to see Mina after MKG recommended her.

Her pics are extremely accurate, the only thing we can't see if that she has a couple of tattoos. But that didn't bother me and I thought they looked hot on her.

As soon as I walk in she greets me with a big hug and nice long kiss at the door. Shoes come off and after some blue toast and a quick shower the fun begins.

She's passionate and looks incredible.

Fantastic big MM's. Nice curves and a great ass.

Her face is also pretty, and it was nice to look at as we went though the positions.

BBBJ skills are good. She tries really hard to DT and isn't shy to give the boys a tongue bath.

Her DFK were also on par with some of the better gals out there.

Now when it comes to her box. She was TIGHT TIGHT and knew how to ride. We had a fantastic time with her on top of me and that was where I gave her the first pop.

After some relaxing and talking (her english is pretty good! She gave me a nice soft massage that included a nice tongue bath around my arms and legs.

Another fantastic blowjob and then I pounded her in doggy / mish and standing doggy by her mirror. Second pop during laying doggy. I was a happy happy customer.

Never felt rushed and it felt like a true GFE experience.

I would see her again.

Link below to the Mina I saw.

BigFace100
12-07-22, 16:09

All in all is that you could have die anytime, anywhere, from anything, true yolo happens in America, shooting everywhere, robbery gone wrong, car accidents, anything you could kick the bucket tend to seem amplified in America, just saying, so enjoy while we can, LOL.Yeah you can put in to that perspective but the things you mentioned rent, food, gas, bills, etc are all necessities even the car payment is a necessity but you know and I know pussy isn't a necessity LOL. If I don't get pussy tomorrow or 5 years from now I won't die or can't survive because I didn't get pussy LOL. Just saying my mind set changed from me being 40 to when I started in my mid 20's where my dick did all the decisions for me but as I got older pussy will always be around in every corner but your tax bracket really decides what type of pussy your getting.

My conclusion save your dough make a lot of money and date a hot young IG model or models where they don't get smashed by 8 guys a day for months and you never need to worry about STDs or smelling the previous guys semen lurking in the crevices every time. Just my 2 cents to all you new hobbiest out there.

Deefrost
12-07-22, 16:38
So this might be a little weird, but does anyone know if there are more photos of Yunhee / Christie / Mindy / Aubrey? Or if they're ripped from an IG model or somewhere else? I have no intention of seeing her, but the photos are fire.

PumpNDump
12-07-22, 19:25
Humpday rollcall sfk / kbliss. Nina still here to fulfil everyone's perversion.

Sfk Eva, Nina, Kona, Viki, Luna.

K bliss Jessica, Eva, Nina.

ChickenHawk88
12-07-22, 20:22
Humpday rollcall sfk / kbliss. Nina still here to fulfil everyone's perversion.

Sfk Eva, Nina, Kona, Viki, Luna.

K bliss Jessica, Eva, Nina.Is that same Viki that squirts?

JungleFun
12-07-22, 23:11
Did she go by another name anyone?

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/princess

PumpNDump
12-08-22, 13:42
Thirsty Thursday ho call. Linna, Zoey, Lara at gangnamgirls.

LatearRiver
12-08-22, 21:45
Is that same Viki that squirts?I don't know about squirting, never squirted for me and not sure if she was ever known for that. But a seasoned pro and I have seen her many times because of her reliability. Pros: Good and frequent DFK if you like that, great spinner body, good hard / suction BBBJ, and DT pretty well, PSE attitude, will bend in any position you want and pretty good English. Cons for some: age (too old), not a head turning beauty or HYA, sometimes a little germ conscious and will wipe face before kissing, and YMMV on FIV, FIA (but will allow if clean and manicure and build into it, not quick hard jabbing).

I usually return to her after 2 to 3 bad experiences just to get the known experience again.

PussyDestroyr
12-09-22, 02:28
I can confirm that the Luna we all love and creampie is back. I had her recently, a bit jaded, slight mad I creampied her, instead of outside, but all in all worth a whirl. Her face and body are as tight as ever. We even joked a bit at the end and she asked me to come back soon after slapping my ass. Be careful of her thighs trying to stop full insertion, I had to ask her to open her legs allllll the way so I could fully penetrate. Just be gentle on the pounding, she seems to be nervous, as I'm sure someone wrecked her last tour. Hottie for sure.

Aamui
12-09-22, 05:33
Do we have any info on CGLA Alina, looks HYA and offer BBFS?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/alina

LucBlake
12-09-22, 11:38
Does she actually look like her pics? BBFS CIP?If you haven't tried pepsi then IMO you're missing out. This woman loves sex and loves kink. When I'm in LA I always book her for at least an hour.

PumpNDump
12-09-22, 15:25
Sfk / kbliss availability, Nina still on limited schedule so dick her down while you can.

Sfk Nina Kona Viki Luna.

K bliss Jessica Nina.

MiamiHeat2020
12-09-22, 21:50
I am verified with CGLA and was just wondering after I see a one or two girls at CGLA, is that enough for a reference for another agency like K-girls for example? Thanks.

MisterChango
12-09-22, 23:23
Pics are accurate. She is way cuter in person as someone stated earlier, when she smiles she is just cute cute cute. She can't be older than 30 and if she is she certainly doesn't show it. Tummy is not super tight, but that's ok. Solid ass, but not a badonkadonk. Great boobs but not amazing.

Soft kisses only no DFK. Too ticklish. Lot of not here, here. Let me take control. Started with her on top and it was either over lubed, or she was still dripping his from whoever the last monger in there was. Looking at you work shirt Jewish looking dude.

Anyway, from on top to missionary to doggy and back. Pop and rest and back to it. 2 shots. Total.

She really was just a middle of the road cute Korean girl with some work done, and the prettiest little pussy west of the 405. Tight tight tight. Too tight for me. Every thrust has her wincing. After the session she was douching like crazy and bleeding a bit. I mean it, even half thrusts were hitting bottom. I actually felt bad about it.

It was a fun time but, this was probably the first time I've gone to a KORG and walked out regretting my decision. As always thanked M for a accommodating me last minute. But I won't be seeing Kona again. Maybe I should have listened to M's suggestion of Luna.

Either way I'm down 3. 2 bills, two loads and I'm up on regret. I think I'm going to take a break from K girls for a while.

BigIrish1970
12-10-22, 09:36
Hello,

Visiting Palm Springs early in 2023. Not familiar at all with LA. But the Palm Springs board is dead. Are any of these agencies on the east side of LA to reduce my travel through a city I know nothing about? Basically. What are my best east side options?

AntilySol
12-10-22, 16:31
Hello,

Visiting Palm Springs early in 2023. Not familiar at all with LA. But the Palm Springs board is dead. Are any of these agencies on the east side of LA to reduce my travel through a city I know nothing about? Basically. What are my best east side options?Still would be a bit of a drive, but the OC board would be closer to you; though not by that much either. Check out City of Irvine / Anaheim.

MisterChango
12-10-22, 17:11
I am verified with CGLA and was just wondering after I see a one or two girls at CGLA, is that enough for a reference for another agency like K-girls for example? Thanks.Most k agencies will give you a reference if you see at least one girl and if the girl gives you a safe mark.

PumpNDump
12-10-22, 17:17
Saturday at gangnamgirl. Linna, Zoey, Lara.

PumpNDump
12-10-22, 17:19
Saturday sfk / kbliss hosting.

Sfk Nina Kona Viki Luna.

K bliss Jessica Nina.

HornD
12-10-22, 17:50
Pics are accurate. She is way cuter in person as someone stated earlier, when she smiles she is just cute cute cute. She can't be older than 30 and if she is she certainly doesn't show it. Tummy is not super tight, but that's ok. Solid ass, but not a badonkadonk. Great boobs but not amazing.

Soft kisses only no DFK. Too ticklish. Lot of not here, here. Let me take control. Started with her on top and it was either over lubed, or she was still dripping his from whoever the last monger in there was. Looking at you work shirt Jewish looking dude.

Anyway, from on top to missionary to doggy and back. Pop and rest and back to it. 2 shots. Total.

She really was just a middle of the road cute Korean girl with some work done, and the prettiest little pussy west of the 405. Tight tight tight. Too tight for me. Every thrust has her wincing. After the session she was douching like crazy and bleeding a bit. I mean it, even half thrusts were hitting bottom. I actually felt bad about it.

It was a fun time but, this was probably the first time I've gone to a KORG and walked out regretting my decision. As always thanked M for a accommodating me last minute. But I won't be seeing Kona again. Maybe I should have listened to M's suggestion of Luna.

Either way I'm down 3. 2 bills, two loads and I'm up on regret. I think I'm going to take a break from K girls for a while.Yeah they screw customers sometimes. When certain girl is try. They push the less attractive one. 320 for hour is waste of money. I at most can last 15-30 minutes. K orgs are greedy. C orgs are hit or miss depending on girl.

RawrHard
12-10-22, 18:16
Saw Mini. She's short but not particularly petite. Her face is roundish, looks kind of like an auntie. Whoever that called her a service queen must just like pounding away like rabbits. Her sexual style reminds me of Nana, just hard stroking and lacking much sensuality. She tried somewhat to get a second round, but I can only do one shot usually, and knowing her technique, I sort of gave up. She did get me hard after a while, but either the mood has to be perfect or the technique has to be nuanced to get me there. And in this session, it was neither. If you like getting your nipples sucked though, she has no trouble doing that the whole time (I didn't request this, it's just what she chose to do and I let her take the lead).

MiamiHeat2020
12-10-22, 20:13
Most k agencies will give you a reference if you see at least one girl and if the girl gives you a safe mark.Thanks- what are reasons a girl would not mark you safe? Like as long as you're a normal dude you should be fine right?

AntilySol
12-10-22, 20:33
Saw Mini. She's short but not particularly petite. Her face is roundish, looks kind of like an auntie. Whoever that called her a service queen must just like pounding away like rabbits. Her sexual style reminds me of Nana, just hard stroking and lacking much sensuality. She tried somewhat to get a second round, but I can only do one shot usually, and knowing her technique, I sort of gave up. She did get me hard after a while, but either the mood has to be perfect or the technique has to be nuanced to get me there. And in this session, it was neither. If you like getting your nipples sucked though, she has no trouble doing that the whole time (I didn't request this, it's just what she chose to do and I let her take the lead).Mini still 3. 20? Remi got a jump to 340 unfortunately.

GoldDust58
12-10-22, 20:40
Saturday at gangnamgirl. Linna, Zoey, Lara.Sounds like they were snap crackle pop shilled and fizzed out. Crazy fast exit. Zoey and Linna are already listed on Bunnygirls in NorCal. Linna is Esme, Zoey is Elodie.

https://bgcxoxo.com/bunny-elodie/

https://bgcxoxo.com/bunny-esme/

MisterChango
12-10-22, 21:23
Yeah they screw customers sometimes. When certain girl is try. They push the less attractive one. 320 for hour is waste of money. I at most can last 15-30 minutes. K orgs are greedy. C orgs are hit or miss depending on girl.Here's the thing. With a Korg you know what you're getting in terms of service. BBFS MSOG BBBJ cim cip, a reasonably good looking woman secure locations etc, all for 3. 2 bills to 4. 6 bills for younger HYA gals who have no service experience but k-pop looks. I’d rather get a 35-45yo milf with a solid body and great service over some HYA who complains non stop. I’m not here for a trophy fuck I’m here for the kind of experience that leaves me satisfied for a couple of weeks.

Most Corgs are now charging K-house rates 220-400 for the same "solly honee" wham bam thank you ma'am service you'd get at a massage parlor. One particular Corg in the SGV and spots in OC charges 300 for a single shot. Plus you don't usually know who or what you're getting since they're using 90% fake pics of girls so it's always a mystery. If it's in a hotel or motel it's usually someone in her 50's, or if it's a house it's all covered "get it over with" service and there's usually some gangster chilling in the living room. I once saw an old ass papasan hanging out in a wife-beater with a machete on his lap while going to town on some fish. That was my last trip to a mystery Corg house.

And all the good Korg girls are either over booked and over fucked, or over fucked and burned out. The really good ones save their cash and leave as soon as they're happy and that's great for them. Bad for us mongers. Every time I have a bad experience with a HYA I realize how much better an older woman is in every way. Kona with a K isn’t even worthy of standing in the shadow of Cona with a C.

NeedAheRealBad
12-10-22, 23:01
Saw Mini. She's short but not particularly petite. Her face is roundish, looks kind of like an auntie. Whoever that called her a service queen must just like pounding away like rabbits. Her sexual style reminds me of Nana, just hard stroking and lacking much sensuality. She tried somewhat to get a second round, but I can only do one shot usually, and knowing her technique, I sort of gave up. She did get me hard after a while, but either the mood has to be perfect or the technique has to be nuanced to get me there. And in this session, it was neither. If you like getting your nipples sucked though, she has no trouble doing that the whole time (I didn't request this, it's just what she chose to do and I let her take the lead).I wish you posted this one day earlier because I had the exact same experience this morning and would have booked someone else if I knew. Idk why her face just reminded me of a younger maangchi. I guess you could describe her personality as "bubbly" but it seemed more like a babbling toddler to me. She also had that look / expression I've been noticing on girls who are described as "service queens". They work hard for you but something just feels off as if they're not all there. Didn't seem like she wanted to kiss much and there was an acetone taste every now and then. Also had a shallow box, I was bottoming out and I'm very much average to low average. I thought she was actually petite though. Her body seemed very toned and fit. I may have just gotten used to lower quality now that I've moved out of town and only rarely get to come back to LA to sample the wares. I personally wouldn't repeat but I can see why others would if she was your type.

IronClad999
12-10-22, 23:07
Here's the thing. With a Korg you know what you're getting in terms of service. BBFS MSOG BBBJ cim cip, a reasonably good looking woman secure locations etc, all for 3. 2 bills to 4. 6 bills for younger HYA gals who have no service experience but k-pop looks. Id rather get a 35-45yo milf with a solid body and great service over some HYA who complains non stop. Im not here for a trophy fuck Im here for the kind of experience that leaves me satisfied for a couple of weeks.

Most Corgs are now charging K-house rates 220-400 for the same "solly honee" wham bam thank you ma'am service you'd get at a massage parlor. One particular Corg in the SGV and spots in OC charges 300 for a single shot. Plus you don't usually know who or what you're getting since they're using 90% fake pics of girls so it's always a mystery. If it's in a hotel or motel it's usually someone in her 50's, or if it's a house it's all covered "get it over with" service and there's usually some gangster chilling in the living room. I once saw an old ass papasan hanging out in a wife-beater with a machete on his lap while going to town on some fish. That was my last trip to a mystery Corg house.

And all the good Korg girls are either over booked and over fucked, or over fucked and burned out. The really good ones save their cash and leave as soon as they're happy and that's great for them. Bad for us mongers. Every time I have a bad experience with a HYA I realize how much better an older woman is in every way. Kona with a K isnt even worthy of standing in the shadow of Cona with a C.Very much agreed, maybe this is one of the reasons K-org labels their MILF talents with steep upcharges because most of them are experienced and well serviced despite mileage. Sometimes the MILF prices can exceed young lads.

MisterChango
12-11-22, 00:58
I wish you posted this one day earlier because I had the exact same experience this morning and would have booked someone else if I knew. Idk why her face just reminded me of a younger maangchi. I guess you could describe her personality as "bubbly" but it seemed more like a babbling toddler to me. She also had that look / expression I've been noticing on girls who are described as "service queens". They work hard for you but something just feels off as if they're not all there. Didn't seem like she wanted to kiss much and there was an acetone taste every now and then. Also had a shallow box, I was bottoming out and I'm very much average to low average. I thought she was actually petite though. Her body seemed very toned and fit. I may have just gotten used to lower quality now that I've moved out of town and only rarely get to come back to LA to sample the wares. I personally wouldn't repeat but I can see why others would if she was your type.Cognitive dissonance. These girls want the money they make but have to take random monger dick hourly to make that money. Some ladies like Pepsi enjoy it and will get you off and even (as some lucky bastards here have reported) throw in a training three way session at no extra charge. Some like Mini will go above and beyond to please you so you keep coming back and pay her the money she needs to have a good life when she's done. But it doesn't mean they enjoy it.

They also know they'll make more money if they take raw loads instead of just standard GFE. They know this so they milk it for all it's worth.

If anyone remembers Ingá the Russian girl who used to BBFS everyone on HX, she had that. She also had body dismorphia and wound up having so many teeth pulled and so much plastic surgery and fillers injected into her that she now looks nothing like the fit tight cutie she used to be.

I'm not trying to preach here, I'm as guilty as anyone of wanting some bb action from a hot import, but some of these girls are getting sucked so often that they're burning out fast. But so long as they keep believing in the American dream we will deliver the American cream.

Anyway fuck it. I'm taking a long break from the HYA and sticking to cock craving go for life milfs who know how to satisfy you like a snickers bar.

WhyOhWhy
12-11-22, 01:52
https://serenitylove.escortbook.com/

Anyone recognize her? Is she a rebrand? I feel like I saw her picture some where but I can't recall. I feel like she use to work on the east coast. I'm curious!

KalvinHobbs
12-11-22, 03:17
Thanks- what are reasons a girl would not mark you safe? Like as long as you're a normal dude you should be fine right?I'd say not trying to force them to do something they don't want to. Just go with the flow, their routine if they have one. You can ask for something but if they say no, no means no. And not trying to last the full hour pounding away.

IAmGib1
12-11-22, 09:47
https://serenitylove.escortbook.com/

Anyone recognize her? Is she a rebrand? I feel like I saw her picture some where but I can't recall. I feel like she use to work on the east coast. I'm curious!I'm curious as to how you surfaced her website? The phone number is a Las Vegas prefix. Is she in LA? There is a Las Vegas thread you can post to.

PumpNDump
12-11-22, 13:45
Sunday funday ho call for gangnam. Linna, Zoey, Lara.

WonderMan84
12-11-22, 14:33
What's up Fellas. Wondering if anyone has recommendations for any submissive like providers recently seen? Always been a fan of providers like Saki & more recently Bitna, but with her being gone been struggling to find a new ATF.

Seen anyone good recently? Looking for someone I can lead a session with & submissive to my liking.

SsStuntCock
12-11-22, 16:45
I'd say not trying to force them to do something they don't want to. Just go with the flow, their routine if they have one. You can ask for something but if they say no, no means no. And not trying to last the full hour pounding away.My session with Pocket Girl / Teenie showed me the thin line between screams of pleasure vs pain.

HobbyRusty
12-11-22, 18:18
I wish you posted this one day earlier because I had the exact same experience this morning and would have booked someone else if I knew. Idk why her face just reminded me of a younger maangchi. I guess you could describe her personality as "bubbly" but it seemed more like a babbling toddler to me. She also had that look / expression I've been noticing on girls who are described as "service queens". They work hard for you but something just feels off as if they're not all there. Didn't seem like she wanted to kiss much and there was an acetone taste every now and then. Also had a shallow box, I was bottoming out and I'm very much average to low average. I thought she was actually petite though. Her body seemed very toned and fit. I may have just gotten used to lower quality now that I've moved out of town and only rarely get to come back to LA to sample the wares. I personally wouldn't repeat but I can see why others would if she was your type.First session I had with Mini was amazing. Very passionate. Was very open to DFK. Subsequent visits have not live to the expectations but still have a good time. Not that big either so I had similar problem. Still see her here and there.

I did have this experience with Nina SFK. Was expecting top notch service. BJ was really good but lasted too long. She rode me good and could take a pounding but didn't want to kiss at all and no cip. That's a major turn off for me. So she's a one and done for me.

WhyOhWhy
12-11-22, 18:38
I'm curious as to how you surfaced her website? The phone number is a Las Vegas prefix. Is she in LA? There is a Las Vegas thread you can post to.I'm wondering if she's a rebrand from here.

PussyDestroyr
12-12-22, 02:27
Took one for the team. Non-repeat.

Cons: Horrible teeth. I could not stop looking at, deflated breasts. Far from Ds, more like deflated small Cs, maybe.

Pros: really nice ass, which was good as I didn't want to look at her face. Bbfscip.

I haven't said this ina while, but I'm ashamed at myself for going through with it, but alas, my cock was busting at the seams. M compared her to Luna, not even in the same ballpark, city or state or country.

Chaplin8
12-12-22, 02:42
Anyone seen her through K-Powerhouse? I'm wondering if its really her. I haven't seen any reviews confirming this agency is legit. They have over 60 positive rating on HX though. I'm thinking about taking the plunge with them for her.

PumpNDump
12-12-22, 13:18
Rainy day Monday at sfk / kbliss.

Sfk Nina Eve Kona Viki Luna.

K bliss Jessica Nina Eve.

GhtTwentyK
12-12-22, 13:45
Anyone seen her through K-Powerhouse? I'm wondering if its really her. I haven't seen any reviews confirming this agency is legit. They have over 60 positive rating on HX though. I'm thinking about taking the plunge with them for her.I saw her through thetopgirls. She is also being booked by SAG. Pics are photoshopped, but still pretty accurate. She is in her late 30's, possibly older as you never know with Asians.

Some of you may remember her from two or three years ago, when she was here as Bijou. She is definitely repeatable. I saw her a few times when she was here before, and again last week. Same tight body, large C cup MMs. Nice gal, good service. Offers rimming, which I passed on. Although the ad says she offers MSOG, I don't think she loves doing that. To be fair, I didn't really try, but she has never offered it up.

Also, not sure what K-Powerhouse is advertising, but I believe she is strictly GFE.

MisterChango
12-12-22, 19:19
My session with Pocket Girl / Teenie showed me the thin line between screams of pleasure vs pain.You mean Tiny who was with Jane at kgla? She was like 4'9. Didn't have issues with her taking it all. She kept it going for 3 pops and non stop. Meanwhile when I tried Jean, who was slightly taller, it was all wincing and saying no to this and no to that. So I just let her do her thing and ended session early. A lot of my Korg sessions just go un reviewed when they're mediocre.

But yeah. Basically a safe rating is going with the flow and respecting their boundaries.

My ATF Kgirls have been Cona with a C, Jool-Gina, Jiwoo, Pepsi & mistress x, and Ruby. Note that more than half are squarely in the MILF category. And all knew how to service and communicate with you.

SsStuntCock
12-12-22, 21:41
You mean Tiny who was with Jane at kgla? She was like 4'9. Didn't have issues with her taking it all. She kept it going for 3 pops and non stop.Not Tiny. Pocket Girl was at KTE, then Teenie at SAG. She's smaller than Tiny, and Miso I'd say. Probably the smallest girl that has toured LA.

Kayo4
12-13-22, 02:09
No, this was Pocket Girl from KTE and then Teenie at SAG. Her and Angel from KTKG were head to head for the tightest box of 2021. Remember going so hard with Pocket Girl that she stood in front of her fan to air out her pussy LOL.

You mean Tiny who was with Jane at kgla? She was like 4'9. Didn't have issues with her taking it all. She kept it going for 3 pops and non stop. Meanwhile when I tried Jean, who was slightly taller, it was all wincing and saying no to this and no to that. So I just let her do her thing and ended session early. A lot of my Korg sessions just go un reviewed when they're mediocre.

But yeah. Basically a safe rating is going with the flow and respecting their boundaries.

My ATF Kgirls have been Cona with a C, Jool-Gina, Jiwoo, Pepsi & mistress x, and Ruby. Note that more than half are squarely in the MILF category. And all knew how to service and communicate with you.

Christophe1
12-13-22, 13:01
So, this is a bit of a strange story. I went to see Sun in a usual Ktown spot a few days ago. But I ended up not seeing her because there was a bit of a $ snafu. She bumped her price and it wasn't yet updated to her booker. At the moment I was not trying to spend what she was asking for so I left. I'm extremely surprised I was able to leave because my GOD she was HOT.

I'm not kidding she's the Hottest I've laid my eyes on and I can't stop thinking about that visual since! I'm going to see her Sunday and I'll report back. But as far as looks she's a Young 10/10. Face 10. Body 10/ tits 10/ ass 10. Zero blemishes. Just perfection for my taste.Greetings,

As I just read, late to the party, but I have joined in the fun for Sun salutations. Saw her in Ktown with her now blonde hair. This lady is the essence of joy encapsulated in her bubbly bodacious body. She gave everything my heart desired. When leaving she asked what I was going to do for the rest of the day.

I felt like this https://youtu.be/ReJvNlzcD7s.

I went to the park, made 20 people smile, 2 girls laugh, and took a poll asking who will win, Morroco or Croatia?

Christophe1
12-13-22, 13:06
Is this the real world or.