PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168

PumpNDump
09-29-22, 12:50
Sfk Thur. Lineup. Anyone recognize Angel?

Sfk: Laura Erika Viki Angel.

Kbliss: Jessica Erika.

PumpNDump
09-29-22, 12:52
Sesang thirsty Thursday rollcall.

Bitna Isa Melonie Mini.

Isa has 20 min sessions, bare bones come and go for the budget minded guys.

MisterChango
09-29-22, 13:28
So I have submitted all the materials that CGLA requested for verification (Photo Id, selfie, paystub, and physical mails) and they just replied "Ok".

Do I just wait for them to get back to me or do I have to ask them about what's next. I was expecting them to give me the address of where I will see the girl since I already told them which girl do I want and when do I want to see them complete with the verification materials but it's nothing after the "Ok" message.

They didn't ghost me, did they?That's it. Book an appointment and lock yourself in with them or they'll screen you again if you're not in their books.

Majieroero
09-29-22, 16:44
Sesang thirsty Thursday rollcall.

Bitna Isa Melonie Mini.

Isa has 20 min sessions, bare bones come and go for the budget minded guys.20 min? How much? Anyone tried it yet?

KingNoctis
09-29-22, 16:59
Heya mates!

Does anyone who where Kitty Cat from KakaoGirls is?

Last time I heard was that she went to the bay area!

Need to track agency before my vacation to the bay area!

Welp! Msg me.

TheAbc
09-29-22, 17:15
She's probably a non popular provider around here, but I got word that she is cutting ties with all bookers and you got to book with her direct. I'm not sure what led up to this but maybe it's for a conversation in person than on the phone via by text. If any fans out there who still see her might want to know if she hasn't already told them. She's so so at best, but a little cheaper but you can tell you're getting less as well. $300 all in BB with no upcharge. After seeing her over the years on and off, she's probably C-Org + in service. No DFK, no freaky stuff aside from CIM but does not swallow), scripted and safe. Usually can last 10-15 min at most then "cum for me baby" comes up. I find her too much of a clean freak who has to constantly wipe during mid session to make the experience very sterile. My best guess is for what she was paying the bookers vs getting customers wasn't worth the ROI.

GoldDust58
09-29-22, 17:17
Sfk Thur. Lineup. Anyone recognize Angel?

Sfk: Laura Erika Viki Angel.

Kbliss: Jessica Erika.Angel has been around for a while with CGLA and M. Other names Viola's Nicky or M Anzo. She cannot handle mag and usually wouldn't take above average before. She is known to sport a Bush.

GoldDust58
09-29-22, 17:24
She's probably a non popular provider around here, but I got word that she is cutting ties with all bookers and you got to book with her direct. I'm not sure what led up to this but maybe it's for a conversation in person than on the phone via by text. If any fans out there who still see her might want to know if she hasn't already told them. She's so so at best, but a little cheaper but you can tell you're getting less as well. $300 all in BB with no upcharge. After seeing her over the years on and off, she's probably C-Org + in service. No DFK, no freaky stuff aside from CIM but does not swallow), scripted and safe. Usually can last 10-15 min at most then "cum for me baby" comes up. I find her too much of a clean freak who has to constantly wipe during mid session to make the experience very sterile. My best guess is for what she was paying the bookers vs getting customers wasn't worth the ROI.I saw her once just to put an OG La staple notch under my belt. She has soft puppies that I enjoyed playing with but she likes to move real slow and best enjoyed by the elder crowd. You won't be going ham or any levels of PD with this one. Sweet MILF but there won't be much connection or pse style. Slightly annoying Anime voice. I saw her with palace for same 300 rate.

At this point I would think she has already taken enough contacts to do her own work. She will probably just take her repeats and live healthy doing this a few times a week. Her home looks like her personal pad so it makes sense. She should just list herself on PD at this point.

TheAbc
09-29-22, 17:43
I saw her once just to put an OG La staple notch under my belt. She has soft puppies that I enjoyed playing with but she likes to move real slow and best enjoyed by the elder crowd. You won't be going ham or any levels of PD with this one. Sweet MILF but there won't be much connection or pse style. Slightly annoying Anime voice. I saw her with palace for same 300 rate.

At this point I would think she has already taken enough contacts to do her own work. She will probably just take her repeats and live healthy doing this a few times a week. Her home looks like her personal pad so it makes sense. She should just list herself on PD at this point.I asked along the lines in previous visits. She isn't that busy as the more talked about girls. She's always open on the days I did ask about her availability. It's her age, somewhat scripted service, and she's neither PSE or GFE and her voice are things that is limiting her customer repeats or getting new customers. Maybe the people who did see her are the old ones who do it slow and cum fast. You have have new talent that's good looking that has a huge repeat and new customer base (Erica) or (Erika) however you spell her name. These older stocks like her got to make it up for service somehow to make up for the difference. Asuka seems to be comfortable in her ways so however she is is what you get.

Kdolls
09-29-22, 18:47
I agree. Not going to pay more than 320, her service doesn't deserve it.Erica formerly known as Daya in Norcal. No way, no how. She is a gold digger. Don't be fooled she is not in her 20's and she speaks perfect Chinese. Plastic surgery works wonders. LOL.

RocketManP
09-29-22, 18:55
I had some Remi for the first time a few weeks back and am sad to see that she's not in LA anymore. But it seems like she's in NorCal now and I travel back and forth a lot. Does anyone have an idea of what name or org she's currently under?Miko at Sexykshop.

SsStuntCock
09-29-22, 21:44
Angel has been around for a while with CGLA and M. Other names Viola's Nicky or M Anzo. She cannot handle mag and usually wouldn't take above average before. She is known to sport a Bush.She wasn't into much kissing at all during our sesh. I had to dig up some relatively dark fantasies to get through it. Like she was telling me, "You can have my body, but not my heart. " Fun times.

JuJu256
09-29-22, 22:14
That's it. Book an appointment and lock yourself in with them or they'll screen you again if you're not in their books.

It only takes five minutes or less, if no reply, it means you got rejected.So I just sent them what's next and they told me to request booking the day before. I think all went well. Now just for the waiting game for the D-day.

Appreciate the response, guys.

SsStuntCock
09-30-22, 00:07
Sesang stands at the ready. Soomi / joa has either split or is on vacation.

Bitna Isa Melanie Mini Yara. Mini Yara offer double.Still no word one way or another on Melanie. Conventional wisdom tells me that ain't good.

Anontt6
09-30-22, 01:56
She has soft puppies that I enjoyed playing with but she likes to move real slow and best enjoyed by the elder crowd.For a second I thought you were talking about her two dogs that she keeps in the apartment. LOL.

Irresponsible
09-30-22, 12:50
Has anyone taken a bite yet?

PumpNDump
09-30-22, 14:01
20 min budget session 170 for isa. Isa New Pricing.

$170 - 20 Min (Basic Service).

$240 - 30 Min.

$280 - 45 Min.

$320 - 1 hr.

Basic Service: Self shower, no kiss, no BBBJ. Only come and go.

Bitna Pricing (adding hhr option).

280 - 30 Min.

320 - 1 hr.

Sesang Friday rollcall.

Bitna Isa Melonie Mini.

20 min? How much? Anyone tried it yet?

CaptCaveman99
09-30-22, 17:33
Lowkey only for regulars they like & moneybags imo. Chanel herself told me she doesn't want to work THAT much. Not a Megan fan at her price point and service level. I'm sure there's a some of you heavy hitters or grandfather accounts that can fill up their limited schedules.Visited Chanel for old time's sake. Very good session, but at 350 am unlikely to repeat. Still looks great / very slim for her age. Was much more engaged and personable likely since she isn't as busy.

GoldDust58
09-30-22, 18:00
Still no word one way or another on Melanie. Conventional wisdom tells me that ain't good.I don't know why I didn't see this and I was considering her. NorCal bros to the rescue as always. She is a rebrand BGC Angie. I think she has been in LA under 2-3 other names with the old set of pics. Looking to see if I can find when she first came down here. She might have used Angie.

PumpNDump
09-30-22, 18:53
Your guess is as good as mine.

Still no word one way or another on Melanie. Conventional wisdom tells me that ain't good.

PumpNDump
09-30-22, 19:00
Firstly thanks for the intel. Secondly now I'm curios about how hairy is this Bush? If she comes in a cute fun sized package and has a some slight fluff on her muff I definitely wouldn't mind. It would bring back memories of high school banging the gf and after dumping most of the load in deep in her twat I would pull out and put a couple spurts of batter on the fluff and draw it around. Then hear the gf say, heyyy WTF. LOL fun times.

Angel has been around for a while with CGLA and M. Other names Viola's Nicky or M Anzo. She cannot handle mag and usually wouldn't take above average before. She is known to sport a Bush.

Emerge
09-30-22, 19:00
Just wanted to thank everyone who said how great Mini was. I saw her for the first time Thursday after getting back into the scene from a break. Not going to bother leaving a review as most of the previous ones I read here praising her were accurate and I was actually surprised she turned out as good as people said for once. If I had to nit pick I would say her only lacking feature is her oral skills are not “top notch” as she cannot go deep on an average size easily.

EyceeRaw
09-30-22, 20:24
I don't know why I didn't see this and I was considering her. NorCal bros to the rescue as always. She is a rebrand BGC Angie. I think she has been in LA under 2-3 other names with the old set of pics. Looking to see if I can find when she first came down here. She might have used Angie.I think she used Leah. Referring back to my previous post, which refers back to your post a few months back, LOL:

Any chance she could be Leah, who came down around the same time as Joa / Soomi a few months back? Leah then went on to use another name (that I forget) here in SoCal at different agencies and started upcharging. It's not the same pics as before, but face looks similar IIRC. I never saw her, but just my two cents.

FWIW, she is also listed as Kara at CGC.

https://caddygirlsclub.com/caddy-kara/

Majieroero
10-01-22, 05:32
20 min budget session 170 for isa. Isa New Pricing.

$170 - 20 Min (Basic Service).

$240 - 30 Min.

$280 - 45 Min.

$320 - 1 hr.

Basic Service: Self shower, no kiss, no BBBJ. Only come and go.Wow. 20 minutes is literally a pumpndump as your name implies. I'm actually quite intrigued by that option for that price. Seems like it would be a great little treat on the go when you're just passing by during the day.

DaSmith
10-01-22, 06:24
Anyone try her yet. Nothing on TER or here. Those E cups have my interest. Land mine or mound of love pudding waiting for my cream filler?Apple is using pictures from the Instagram account of a Korean girl that goes by the handle 12_jelly.

https://www.instagram.com/12_jelly/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0BetnyH19V/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0BT6GQnxY1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0BAMtOHlhJ/

IAmGib1
10-01-22, 09:01
Remi reminds me of a skinny Thai chick you get at a low end bar in Thailand.She reminds me why I am in this hobby. She is on my repeat list. NorCal? Can't wait to have her in my rotation again.

PumpNDump
10-01-22, 12:04
I guess if you in a hurry and got that stiffy urged that needs the quick release it may work out to your favor. I guess you can still eat her pussy out for a quick second and slam the salami into her fuckhole and baste her insides to load her up in that short of a time kind of like a quickie with street meat.

Sesang Saturday availability.

Bitna Isa Melonie Mini.

Wow. 20 minutes is literally a pumpndump as your name implies. I'm actually quite intrigued by that option for that price. Seems like it would be a great little treat on the go when you're just passing by during the day.

Atrr1
10-01-22, 15:45
I guess if you in a hurry and got that stiffy urged that needs the quick release it may work out to your favor. I guess you can still eat her pussy out for a quick second and slam the salami into her fuckhole and baste her insides to load her up in that short of a time kind of like a quickie with street meat.

Sesang Saturday availability.

Bitna Isa Melonie Mini.Kinda stressful trying to blows loads. Rather pay full to take my time to blow out multiples and feel satisfied. LOL.

BleachChugger
10-01-22, 17:13
Is Megan BBFSCIP?

Acosta3408
10-01-22, 17:18
Is Megan BBFSCIP?Nope, at least not with me.

TempletonRat
10-01-22, 19:55
Wow. 20 minutes is literally a pumpndump as your name implies. I'm actually quite intrigued by that option for that price. Seems like it would be a great little treat on the go when you're just passing by during the day.That 20 min price to BB Isa is unprecedented.

Since it can't search her 3-letter name here, what's the Intel on Isa?

SsStuntCock
10-01-22, 21:16
That 20 min price to BB Isa is unprecedented.

Since it can't search her 3-letter name here, what's the Intel on Isa?With her various rate options, she's worth a shot (no pun intended). Swipe left if you're easily turned off by yaeba or skin imperfections. No one's mentioned it, but she does have some random keloids including one in the middle of her chest. Otherwise, I'd refer the following posts.

Isa isa, probably don't want to miss ya. Cute face with slightly above average body (maybe a little belly pooch but tightish) and UK teeth. Didn't smell super fresh down there when I approached for DATY, however.

F: 6. 5 - She is cute. "Adorable" cute sorta, from most angles. Teeth are crooked. Longish hair, bigger eyes.

B: 7 - She is short, has a little ass and has some curves. She isn't in great shape like Remi / Mini. Like a mentioned a little pooch and nice Cs that are pretty natural feeling (could be natural).

A: 9 - This is high considering I couldn't really converse with her much. She DFK right off the bat, grabby and checked out Jr and smelled that I was clean, but I requested a little mouthwash. She went to town on the little guy and didn't stop passionately making out with me and grabbing me in. She's def GFE with some PSE performances.

S: 8. 5 - Passion passion passion. Fun and quirky I think, from what I can tell. Like I said, DFK all day, and it seemed like she was enjoying herself. Kinda toothy BBBJ, but DT all. Responsive nips. Got ultra wet with some foreplay. CG riding is excellent, up down and grinding, almost can do the complete disconnect, 9/10. Good noises, not over the top sempai shit.

E: Hardly any.

Repeat: Yes, but hard to say where she ranks. She's not as good looking as Remi / Yara / Mini, and service-wise she is good overall but individual performances were not as good as others. Passion wise she is tops. Might sneak into Tier S but probably Top tier A right now. For reference I don't do upcharge chicks normally.

Great review and I agree for the most part. True, her body could use some firming up overall. Tho I did take a long look at her stomach and thought she actually had some definition where her rectus abdominus meets her obliques. Also, her boobs are definitely natty. I personally would like them firmer with more meat.

Her attitude is A1 in my book. If anyone just came off a session with a jaded girl, Isa would be the move for a rebound romp. In congruence with her youth, is how cheerful and engaged she was. Reminded me of those Korean cheerleaders you'll see all over IG. Hard for me rate service sometimes, when submissive girls like Isa or Bitna let me have my way with their holes the whole time. If anything, they should be rating me. Hehe.

DynamicRandom1
10-01-22, 21:17
Is Megan BBFSCIP?Nope was very adamant that we use a rubber.

Member #2210
10-01-22, 23:05
Nope was very adamant that we use a rubber.And she wants 400? She might as well work for a C-org LOL. M texted me saying a slot was available. Glad I said no.

DynamicRandom1
10-01-22, 23:51
And she wants 400? She might as well work for a C-org LOL. M texted me saying a slot was available. Glad I said no.Yup 4 $$ was the hour donation, too high for just cfs.

Bastard Chorum
10-02-22, 02:32
Now that she's out in the wild, so to speak, and M has posted her pics, both old and new publicly, I think it's prudent and worthwhile to share my experience and thoughts about her for the benefit of anyone who are on the fence about seeing her and for those that are trying to but can't get a break on booking her. I will apologize in advance as some details will be nebulous by design to obfuscate my identity and those of my fellow monger informants. Some details naturally are specific enough and known by Megan and M that they will easily recognize who we are or might be. Megan has in the past been known to read these forums and I will assume that habit hasn't changed with her return. Consider this a very simple, concise, and to-the-point review combined with musings and observations from fellow mongers like yourself. See the plethora of her past reviews as a lot of it still applies or are true while keeping in mind what is written below.

For starters, most cancellations stem from her being too tired or lazy to work that day. She has her reasons as to why. The gist of them appears to be consistent enough when we were comparing notes that it's plausibly true. She may or may not share them with you if you ask. Combined with her shorter work hours than "regular" business hours, you end up with a one-two punch of horrible availability. Depending on how popular she becomes, this can continue indefinitely or not be an issue at all next week.

Her English has definitely improved, making conversations so much easier. She's more mellow than before and has a laissez faire calmness to her which confers a subtle mature undertone to her personality. I quite enjoyed the change and a slight majority of my cohorts agreed, some begrudgingly so. The rest preferred the more wild and rambunctious side of her previous self.

She looks slightly more mature and dignified than I remember. Apparently, whether she has full on makeup or light makeup largely depends on her and / or the time of day that you see her. Despite the variability of makeup, the consensus was that she aged a bit but more or less looks very similar to four or so years ago. We were deadlocked on whether she went under the knife again so the verdicts up in the air for that. Body-wise, she has kept up her latina proportions. She did experience COVID weight gain but evidently has slimmed back down for her returning debut. Some of us speculate that she wasn't happy or satisfied with her how she looked yet while slimming down contributed to the false start incident a few months prior.

For some final remarks:

For all intents and purposes she's a CFS girl, at least for now. One factor she has defaulted to this relates to one of her reasons above. Another possible aspect to consider is that she has been very selective in engaging in BBFS during her previous reign as well, at least in the beginning. Going forward, we hope that changes. But we will share this: while under a constant deluge of firm but friendly brow beating and exchanging of favors, one of my close mongers has relented. We don't know how selective she has become so he may face some heat if he sees Megan again but hopefully the favors he's amassed has balanced any difficulties he may be subjected to. He has gotten BBFSCIP from her since her return. He will not divulge what kind of relations he had with her in the past though. However, considering his long tenure in the kgirl scene and the quality and accuracy of intel he has provided to and exchanged with us throughout our close liaison, we see no reason for him to fabricate such a lie. His credibility among us is solid and stainless. A few did abstain from answering about receiving BBFS. So in short, the possibility exists, just infinitesimally so. Megan ultimately will decide on what to give up based on her own assessment. She will and has blacklisted customers in the past who have acted rudely or pushed the boundaries of what she was willing to concede. Heck, she has flat out refused to see someone just from what she observed from the door peephole. So beware, you have been warned, and reread the first sentence of this paragraph..

Now for the question of whether to see her. This is my personal take on it. If you were a Megan fan before, and CFS with the higher donation isn't a deal breaker for you, then I would invite you to rendezvous with her again. She's not as frenetic as before but the relatively deep and sultry voice, latina curves, and great service is still there for you to enjoy and reacquaint with. For those that never saw her, I would still recommend for you to see her. The chance to experience a different flavor of 'legend' titled kgirls don't present themselves that often. But I do caution you to read her past reviews and evaluate if she's your cup of tea first. There's no reason to see her if she doesn't mesh well with what you are looking for. Lastly, for those that have seen her in the past and had a luke warm experience, nothing has really changed since, so I doubt seeing her again will do any good.

Kaamper
10-02-22, 03:25
For all intents and purposes she's a CFS girl, at least for now. CFS? Fuck that. I'll just remember paying her $260 and watching my cum drip out of her younger and hotter asshole. Next.

SsStuntCock
10-02-22, 03:41
(Megan) looks slightly more mature and dignified than I remember.BC, your exceedingly objective reviews are undefeated as always. Meanwhile, in over 30 k posts on this thread, Megan's literally the first and only girl that's been described as "dignified. " That alone should spark anyone's curiosity.

Vulcan1009
10-02-22, 10:47
Any one can recommend a girl that is comparable in service and look to Allie or Nicole?

Both are currently gone from LA.

Tried some newb but nothing stands out.

Erika, bitna, yami all felt so so.

Especially at 320-340 rate, there are not many choices.

Member #2210
10-02-22, 11:55
Any one can recommend a girl that is comparable in service and look to Allie or Nicole?

Both are currently gone from LA.

Tried some newb but nothing stands out.

Erika, bitna, yami all felt so so.

Especially at 320-340 rate, there are not many choices.Try Stacy at M (if she's still in LA).

Vulcan1009
10-02-22, 12:00
Try Stacy at M (if she's still in LA).She is either off or gone, M did not mentioned her as available. Tried her before, was good but face was meh, YMMV so.

PumpNDump
10-02-22, 12:14
I haven't taken on the 20 min wham bam thank you ma'am option with isa as I feel that's way too rushed. Plus you won't get the rod slathered with saliva as BBBJ is off menu.

Sesang girls on duty limited selection for today.

Bitna Isa.

With her various rate options, she's worth a shot (no pun intended). Swipe left if you're easily turned off by yaeba or skin imperfections. No one's mentioned it, but she does have some random keloids including one in the middle of her chest. Otherwise, I'd refer the following posts.

PWalt33
10-02-22, 14:23
Try Stacy at M (if she's still in LA).She should be back soon. M said she is on a 2 week vacation.

NintyNine
10-02-22, 17:03
CFS? Fuck that. I'll just remember paying her $260 and watching my cum drip out of her younger and hotter asshole. Next.LOL $400 cfs = D. O. A.

TheAbc
10-02-22, 17:15
As soon as she arrived, in a quick second she's gone again. I have no idea when she'll be back. Her situation seems so fluid that you don't know how long she'll be around.

Lift Her Up
10-02-22, 17:22
. . . it could be you just jump started their period and got fresh blood. It's happen to me more than a few times with different girls. . . .The first time I ever had sex, when I was done and pulled out I tossed the rubber up over the end of the bed and saw blood on the wall! "Oh, I guess my period started. " No, she wasn't a virgin, she'd been raped when she was 12, makes me sick to think about that, glad I could show her some consideration, she was so nice to me. Fond and funny memories.

Lift Her Up.

NintyNine
10-02-22, 17:51
For those that never saw her, I would still recommend for you to see her. The chance to experience a different flavor of 'legend' titled kgirls don't present themselves that often. But I do caution you to read her past reviews and evaluate if she's your cup of tea first. There's no reason to see her if she doesn't mesh well with what you are looking for. Lastly, for those that have seen her in the past and had a luke warm experience, nothing has really changed since, so I doubt seeing her again will do any good.I will offer the flip opinion for those who have never seen her- just don't.

Seeing her just because she used to be popular is probably not a good reason to see her now, especially if her service has become more mellow.

In 2016 I saw her once. Early in the session she had golden pussy syndrome, but later granted bb. I think the main reason was that I didn't intend to see megan that day. M booked her for me by mistake, and I didn't act like it was a pleasant surprise. So we started the session on the wrong foot, but we ended on a positive note. As I was putting my shoes on to leave, she grabbed my face and gave me a kiss.

I remember her pussy was pretty snug, which felt good. Her BJ was sloppy. But overall I felt she was overhyped.

Nitpicking- I didn't really like her deep voice, and she had acne scars on her face, which she covered with heavy makeup. Her head is kinda big for her height.

For $400 you all can do better.

NintyNine
10-02-22, 17:59
Erica formerly known as Daya in Norcal. No way, no how. She is a gold digger. Don't be fooled she is not in her 20's and she speaks perfect Chinese. Plastic surgery works wonders. LOL.Nice intel.

I speak Chinese. I wonder if that would improve her meh service a little.

WhyOhWhy
10-02-22, 18:46
The first time I ever had sex, when I was done and pulled out I tossed the rubber up over the end of the bed and saw blood on the wall! "Oh, I guess my period started. " No, she wasn't a virgin, she'd been raped when she was 12, makes me sick to think about that, glad I could show her some consideration, she was so nice to me. Fond and funny memories.

Lift Her Up.I dated girls that were on they period and they get super horny and demanded we fuck. If I say no they would get annoyed so I would fuck and there would be dark blood stains all over my sheet. Felt like I was fucking a pussy with thick loads of cum in her. Wild how horny females can get lmao.

Throwawayhok89
10-02-22, 19:26
I've never hired a Kgirl from an agency before.

I just tried to book from Kgirlescort and they asked me for my photo I'd, selfie, and paystub. I got nervous so I backed out.
Does every K agency ask for the same thing?Yup, this is a pretty standard process now a days. It's up to you if you have that kind of tolerance for their screening.

HapaBoy86
10-02-22, 20:12
Now that she's out in the wild, so to speak, and M has posted her pics, both old and new publicly, I think it's prudent and worthwhile to share my experience and thoughts about her for the benefit of anyone who are on the fence about seeing her and for those that are trying to but can't get a break on booking her. I will apologize in advance as some details will be nebulous by design to obfuscate my identity and those of my fellow monger informants. Some details naturally are specific enough and known by Megan and M that they will easily recognize who we are or might be. Megan has in the past been known to read these forums and I will assume that habit hasn't changed with her return. Consider this a very simple, concise, and to-the-point review combined with musings and observations from fellow mongers like yourself. See the plethora of her past reviews as a lot of it still applies or are true while keeping in mind what is written below.

For starters, most cancellations stem from her being too tired or lazy to work that day. She has her reasons as to why. The gist of them appears to be consistent enough when we were comparing notes that it's plausibly true. She may or may not share them with you if you ask. Combined with her shorter work hours than "regular" business hours, you end up with a one-two punch of horrible availability. Depending on how popular she becomes, this can continue indefinitely or not be an issue at all next week.

Her English has definitely improved, making conversations so much easier. She's more mellow than before and has a laissez faire calmness to her which confers a subtle mature undertone to her personality. I quite enjoyed the change and a slight majority of my cohorts agreed, some begrudgingly so. The rest preferred the more wild and rambunctious side of her previous self.

She looks slightly more mature and dignified than I remember. Apparently, whether she has full on makeup or light makeup largely depends on her and / or the time of day that you see her. Despite the variability of makeup, the consensus was that she aged a bit but more or less looks very similar to four or so years ago. We were deadlocked on whether she went under the knife again so the verdicts up in the air for that. Body-wise, she has kept up her latina proportions. She did experience COVID weight gain but evidently has slimmed back down for her returning debut. Some of us speculate that she wasn't happy or satisfied with her how she looked yet while slimming down contributed to the false start incident a few months prior.

For some final remarks:

For all intents and purposes she's a CFS girl, at least for now. One factor she has defaulted to this relates to one of her reasons above. Another possible aspect to consider is that she has been very selective in engaging in BBFS during her previous reign as well, at least in the beginning. Going forward, we hope that changes. But we will share this: while under a constant deluge of firm but friendly brow beating and exchanging of favors, one of my close mongers has relented. We don't know how selective she has become so he may face some heat if he sees Megan again but hopefully the favors he's amassed has balanced any difficulties he may be subjected to. He has gotten BBFSCIP from her since her return. He will not divulge what kind of relations he had with her in the past though. However, considering his long tenure in the kgirl scene and the quality and accuracy of intel he has provided to and exchanged with us throughout our close liaison, we see no reason for him to fabricate such a lie. His credibility among us is solid and stainless. A few did abstain from answering about receiving BBFS. So in short, the possibility exists, just infinitesimally so. Megan ultimately will decide on what to give up based on her own assessment. She will and has blacklisted customers in the past who have acted rudely or pushed the boundaries of what she was willing to concede. Heck, she has flat out refused to see someone just from what she observed from the door peephole. So beware, you have been warned, and reread the first sentence of this paragraph..

Now for the question of whether to see her. This is my personal take on it. If you were a Megan fan before, and CFS with the higher donation isn't a deal breaker for you, then I would invite you to rendezvous with her again. She's not as frenetic as before but the relatively deep and sultry voice, latina curves, and great service is still there for you to enjoy and reacquaint with. For those that never saw her, I would still recommend for you to see her. The chance to experience a different flavor of 'legend' titled kgirls don't present themselves that often. But I do caution you to read her past reviews and evaluate if she's your cup of tea first. There's no reason to see her if she doesn't mesh well with what you are looking for. Lastly, for those that have seen her in the past and had a luke warm experience, nothing has really changed since, so I doubt seeing her again will do any good.I saw her the first week she cameback and I got BBFS with a tip. She remembered me while she battered her eyebrows at me we dfk than straight to the bed and made whoopie.

So, I know more about her personal life like a few others and she wants to move on from this but the money is so easy for her to help her in her current daily life.

One reason she doesn't like to do bare is she has bad reaction taking the pill and it makes her very "moody" plus she says it makes her gain weight.

But, I got my cip with her and wish the best for her.

Stonkz
10-02-22, 20:45
Nope was very adamant that we use a rubber.Yup, strictly cfs with me too. But I just had to cross her out on my bucket list.

WhiteK13
10-03-22, 01:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bastard Chorum
10-03-22, 02:02
With the few agencies dabbling in offering Latinas on their roster, it stands to reason that they were bound to expand their ethnicity portfolio to include Ebonies. Quite a milestone.

SsStuntCock
10-03-22, 02:21
With the few agencies dabbling in offering Latinas on their roster, it stands to reason that they were bound to expand their ethnicity portfolio to include Ebonies. Quite a milestone.You weren't kidding. A BB BBW in WLA of all places. I don't know why I expected her name to be spelled "Cristal" tho.

WhyOhWhy
10-03-22, 02:31
I remember during the pandemic I would always read about Hana. How popular she was and how amazing service she had. Always use to jerk off while reading about her because she seemed to be the perfect fit for me. I remember I tried to book her but the booker told me I had to see Piper or I think it was Ara before seeing her since she wasn't really taking new clients at this point. I'm wondering who in LA can match up to her service??

WhyOhWhy
10-03-22, 03:00
Where in the world is this girl getting her plastic surgery at now which fucking city? I haven't been seeing any Kgirl so I can donate to her charity. I get a thrill of searching for these sex slaves.

BleachChugger
10-03-22, 03:03
I saw her the first week she cameback and I got BBFS with a tip. She remembered me while she battered her eyebrows at me we dfk than straight to the bed and made whoopie.

So, I know more about her personal life like a few others and she wants to move on from this but the money is so easy for her to help her in her current daily life.

One reason she doesn't like to do bare is she has bad reaction taking the pill and it makes her very "moody" plus she says it makes her gain weight.

But, I got my cip with her and wish the best for her.Can I PM you? Says your inbox is full.

Sonicus
10-03-22, 05:27
Yup, this is a pretty standard process now a days. It's up to you if you have that kind of tolerance for their screening.No not true there's are so many agencies now it's ridiculous just hit all of them up and go with a booker that won't ask you for personal info never give out your info, if they want your business they are going to have take a leap of faith some will accept Hx membership or TER membership but then they are watching you to see if you give a bad review. Keep tying and be patient back in the city-vibe days they never ask for personal info good luck to you.

SsStuntCock
10-03-22, 12:30
No not true there's are so many agencies now it's ridiculous just hit all of them up and go with a booker that won't ask you for personal info never give out your info, if they want your business they are going to have take a leap of faith some will accept Hx membership or TER membership but then they are watching you to see if you give a bad review. Keep tying and be patient back in the city-vibe days they never ask for personal info good luck to you.Funny cause FKG in the Bay explicitly advertises that you don't need a photo ID to screen.

PumpNDump
10-03-22, 12:46
Monday lineup at sfk. Erica back on the roster from her monthly visitor.

Sfk: Erika Viki.

Kbliss: Jessica Erika.

SsStuntCock
10-03-22, 13:56
I remember during the pandemic I would always read about Hana. How popular she was and how amazing service she had. Always use to jerk off while reading about her because she seemed to be the perfect fit for me. I remember I tried to book her but the booker told me I had to see Piper or I think it was Ara before seeing her since she wasn't really taking new clients at this point. I'm wondering who in LA can match up to her service??Yes Hana's service was stellar, but her gravity was also impacted but the fact that she was a sub-90 lb spinner, (relatively) young, and 300 all-in. If age is not a concern, Viki SFK should be in anyone's short list for service queen spinners.

TD Leafs
10-03-22, 14:11
I saw her the first week she cameback and I got BBFS with a tip. She remembered me while she battered her eyebrows at me we dfk than straight to the bed and made whoopie.

But, I got my cip with her and wish the best for her.Usual BBFS no tips for me. I think I spent more time listening to her life story than actual f'ing. I saw her few times in a restaurant and kind of knew what was happening in her life bec who she was with.

Anyway, if you haven't seen her before then don't expect BBFS right away as her regulars bec she can turn 180 in micro sec and scream at you.

TD Leafs
10-03-22, 14:20
She's gone again for 2 wks.

Lucky you north cal guys.

Thud1
10-03-22, 17:58
Hello Mongers,

I have read a few posts from guys who have experienced prostate play with Holly and Cici. I know a few of them have experience with massage and can even offer the experience with a toy (covered of course). I am curious about any other providers that offer anal play. Specifically finger massage or toy. Would like to give it a try. Any referrals and possible experiences to share would be appreciated!

Eddy68
10-03-22, 18:26
Yes Hana's service was stellar, but her gravity was also impacted but the fact that she was a sub-90 lb spinner, (relatively) young, and 300 all-in. If age is not a concern, Viki SFK should be in anyone's short list for service queen spinners.A once in a lifetime event. Came in got destroyed by everyone.

And shook LOL. The best service, the best body, the best face. She had it all.

Bakunin91
10-03-22, 23:38
I like spinners with a bubble butt and perky tits. Which of out of these girls is better (service and looks)? Noah, Staci, Sienna, Sammy, Sweet or Timo?

SsStuntCock
10-04-22, 00:34
I like spinners with a bubble butt and perky tits. Which of out of these girls is better (service and looks)? Noah, Staci, Sienna, Sammy, Sweet or Timo?I'd think Shani should make your short list with those qualifiers, unless you mean "perky" as in Nattys. As of late, she probably has the most hype amongst those you've mentioned.

GeeDaty
10-04-22, 00:56
I like spinners with a bubble butt and perky tits. Which of out of these girls is better (service and looks)? Noah, Staci, Sienna, Sammy, Sweet or Timo?Of those that I've seen (Noah, Sammy, Sweet, Sienna) I'd say Sweet you would like the best. She has one of the best asses on a kgirl, is fit / toned, short, and has perky and large natural feeling bolt-ons. Depending on the day and time you see her, she might rush things a bit (I've left like 20 minutes before time is done on a couple occasions). Noah is my personal fav though, I just have a better connection with her and I prefer natural smaller tits to large fakes.

LoveAsianGirls
10-04-22, 03:03
Hello Mongers,

I have read a few posts from guys who have experienced prostate play with Holly and Cici. I know a few of them have experience with massage and can even offer the experience with a toy (covered of course). I am curious about any other providers that offer anal play. Specifically finger massage or toy. Would like to give it a try. Any referrals and possible experiences to share would be appreciated!Holly was good and Cici was great for prostate massage. Other currently available BBFS girls I have seen that did pm are:

Stacy.

LA Nicole.

Viki.

Niya / Anna.

Pepsi.

Nana.

Wawa (I think. It has been a few years since I saw her so not certain. Same for Vixen).

Currently available CFS girls I have seen that did pm are:

Yoco.

Miko.

White.

Other than Yoco, not sure which girls will use toys for anal play but will start asking now LOL.

LoveAsianGirls
10-04-22, 03:13
Holly was good and Cici was great for prostate massage. Other currently available BBFS girls I have seen that did pm are:

Stacy.

LA Nicole.

Viki.

Niya / Anna.

Pepsi.

Nana.

Wawa (I think. It has been a few years since I saw her so not certain. Same for Vixen).

Yoco.

Miko.

White.

Other than Yoco, not sure which girls will use toys for anal play but will start asking now LOL.Sorry. Forgot Hera2/ Hobby / Betty / Lovely too. I saw her when she was Lovely but she has ads now as Hera2 and Hobby.

GoofyPanda
10-04-22, 09:49
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/ara

Anybody know if is this the old Ara with amazing service or some rebrand?

Thank you.

PumpNDump
10-04-22, 11:08
If you are referring to Ara / piper that worked for Pkl about a year and a half ago. Then no, it's not the same girl.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/ara

Anybody know if is this the old Ara with amazing service or some rebrand?

Thank you.

PumpNDump
10-04-22, 11:42
Sfk / kbliss rollcall.

Sfk Erika Viki Allie.

Kbliss Jessica Erika Allie.

Don't know what's the deal but it seems Mini has floated off along with Yara. I think someone earlier posted something about norcal.

Sesang girls down to 2.

Bitna and Isa.

NintyNine
10-04-22, 12:53
New girls at M and candy.

Mila- supposedly a very popular hard to book norcal girl. $420 bb expensive? She came down here for the higher rates eh?

Review previews seem to indicate she's a service queen with a bubble butt, but just above average face, photos not accurate. Damn photoshop. I read a preview that said DATY and FIV not available.

Looks like someone will be stealing all the traffic finally, maybe.

Norcal guys seem easy to please.

Aria- kinda gives me slutty MILF vibes.

Mila is too expensive, but anyone try Aria?

I've been dying to see someone, but hard time picking non-meh girls.

Member #6173
10-04-22, 13:47
When a provider has an attitude it just really makes you regret spending the money. If she does not like to offer multiple pops then she should advertise that. Everything about her felt fake and she rushed me early out. She is a complete clockwatch. She looks good for middle age woman. I was not disappointed in face. I did not want to come in the group and call her out however, this really isn't sitting good with me and left a sour taste. Disappointed is the sum up of my experience. If we caught each other on a bad day I can forgive but I will not see her again right now.

Member #6173
10-04-22, 14:03
I wanted to try Isa and the price was hard to beat. Cheerful attitude from the second she opened the door to happiness when I asked her to extend our visit. Three times she took with energy. A little miniature fun package that made sure to drain the snake. She is strong for some so little and she rode me for 20 minutes nonstop in a successful attempt to get the third one. We went over a little time and I appreciated with a tip. Korean cheerleader that gets more energy every time you pop.

Member #6173
10-04-22, 14:13
https://mykupcake.com/L_A/yuha

Anyone have details on her? If she is not bb I am not interested.

TD Leafs
10-04-22, 14:46
Guess lucky if you had chance to see Chanel.

She went back to homeland.

LARckr720
10-04-22, 16:29
Holly was good and Cici was great for prostate massage. Other currently available BBFS girls I have seen that did pm are:

Stacy.

LA Nicole.

Viki.

Niya / Anna.

Pepsi.

Nana.

Yoco.

Miko.

White.

Other than Yoco, not sure which girls will use toys for anal play but will start asking now LOL.Add Sienna to the list.

AlexisDavis
10-04-22, 16:44
I remember during the pandemic I would always read about Hana. How popular she was and how amazing service she had. Always use to jerk off while reading about her because she seemed to be the perfect fit for me. I remember I tried to book her but the booker told me I had to see Piper or I think it was Ara before seeing her since she wasn't really taking new clients at this point. I'm wondering who in LA can match up to her service??Nobody matches Hana. She was that special. Not only did she have the best service and energy, she was extremely chatty on text and texted me in between her appointments all the time. I actually still think about her all the time and how I never got to say goodbye because she left so abruptly.

SsStuntCock
10-04-22, 17:58
https://mykupcake.com/L_A/yuha

Anyone have details on her? If she is not bb I am not interested.Cool chick. But definitely CFS by all accounts. Rebranded from "Gyubeché" TER: 336682.

SsStuntCock
10-04-22, 18:09
New girls at M and candy.

Mila- supposedly a very popular hard to book norcal girl. $420 bb expensive? She came down here for the higher rates eh?

Review previews seem to indicate she's a service queen with a bubble butt, but just above average face, photos not accurate. Damn photoshop. I read a preview that said DATY and FIV not available.
I didn't think Mila was anything special when I saw her in the Bay, and that was at 260 mind you. Yes she had her stans, but she was hard to book because of her limited schedule. Definitely GFE over PSE. I don't recall DATY or FIV. I agree with another reviewer who posted that she'll bite you when she cums. I legit thought she was going to break skin.

IAmIronman
10-04-22, 18:59
Nobody matches Hana. She was that special. Not only did she have the best service and energy, she was extremely chatty on text and texted me in between her appointments all the time. I actually still think about her all the time and how I never got to say goodbye because she left so abruptly.How does Mini compare to Hana?

Bungis63
10-04-22, 19:00
Hey, does anyone have any agency recommendations? I only have been going through Booker Grey.

JuJu256
10-04-22, 19:34
I'm going to try my first ever Korean Agency girl tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well.

It will be with Sammy: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sammy.

Anyone knows if she offers BBBJ with CIM?

NintyNine
10-04-22, 19:50
When a provider has an attitude it just really makes you regret spending the money. If she does not like to offer multiple pops then she should advertise that. Everything about her felt fake and she rushed me early out. She is a complete clockwatch. She looks good for middle age woman. I was not disappointed in face. I did not want to come in the group and call her out however, this really isn't sitting good with me and left a sour taste. Disappointed is the sum up of my experience. If we caught each other on a bad day I can forgive but I will not see her again right now.Looks like they updated her price to $340 one shot only. $40 extra shot.

I'm crossing her off my list.

NintyNine
10-04-22, 20:08
Looks like more and more base prices are going up to $340.

LandOfKGirls
10-04-22, 20:55
Looks like more and more base prices are going up to $340.I'm out. Following Jack926 out the door.

GeeDaty
10-04-22, 21:19
Anyone have any intel on her? Is she a rebrand? Can't find anything on TER.

TheAbc
10-04-22, 21:31
I'm out. Following Jack926 out the door.Same, I've checked out. Good luck to those who are still trying to go. It's pure greed when you have people posting about Megan that used to offer BB with a far less price as opposed to $400 or whatever the hell she wants for CFS. They can continue with this bullshit with others but I'm going to vote with my wallet. I'll figure out some outlet someplace esle in my life.

TheAbc
10-04-22, 21:33
Guess lucky if you had chance to see Chanel.

She went back to homeland.Yeah, she was here for a good two whole weeks before leaving once again. I would of saw her again if I knew, but that looks to be her MO to just abruptly leave without notice when it benefits her.

Ghost626
10-04-22, 21:36
Anyone got the updated link for m?

KalvinHobbs
10-04-22, 21:56
Anyone have any intel on her? Is she a rebrand? Can't find anything on TER.Yup she migrated from NorCal. Guess the l / are got lost in translation as how fobs can't pronounce the American l / are sound? Or was that for Chinese fobs, whatever. But yea she is a favorite of mine. Very bubbly fun attitude with a nice ass. Advertised up north as all natural and felt like it's true to me. Has a nice landing strip, first time I seen that form the Kgirls I've visited. From my conversations with her I'd say she's in her 20's based of what she likes to talk about and watches in Netflix.

KalvinHobbs
10-04-22, 21:59
Anyone got the updated link for m?https://myalbum.com/album/nxPyzebH8Tca

Who's worth a visit at M, deciding if I should try to get verified with them to see Mila / Mira again. From what I've read Stacy seems like a good choice at M.

First going to try to get verified with CG since they have a bigger stable and if that fails would have to go to M to see Mila again.

LandOfKGirls
10-04-22, 22:11
Anyone got the updated link for m?This is the only link I have, seems to work.

https://myalbum.com/album/nxPyzebH8Tca

SpicyChancla
10-04-22, 22:17
Does anyone know of any bookers that will take Cgirl agency reference?

Vulcan1009
10-04-22, 23:28
This is the only link I have, seems to work.

https://myalbum.com/album/nxPyzebH8TcaAnyone seen Blue from M yet?

SsStuntCock
10-04-22, 23:44
Looks like more and more base prices are going up to $340.I remember when Hana and Dana set their mark at 300 and 320 respectively. And like the Weeknd said, they earned it. So who tf started this 340 crap?! At the risk of sounding "all-knowing," the fact that I don't know says a lot about their hubris and sense of entitlement.

LoveAsianGirls
10-05-22, 00:35
Add Sienna to the list.Yep. Just saw her today!

SsStuntCock
10-05-22, 00:46
How does Mini compare to Hana?Are you debating whether or not you should see Mini? Like Hana, she'll work hard to pull MSOG out of ya. Mini packs a bigger punch in the T & A department, but she's also older. In the shit-show inflated market that SoCal is, you don't need a doctorate in economics from Stanford to know she's a great deal at 320 all in.

SsStuntCock
10-05-22, 00:54
Yep. Just saw her today!How's her mid-section these days? I can overlook her eyes being "too close together," or her relatively small chest. That mid-section tho. I was happy with her youth and pleaser attitude. But 340?! Pfft.

EyceeRaw
10-05-22, 01:31
Same, I've checked out. Good luck to those who are still trying to go. It's pure greed when you have people posting about Megan that used to offer BB with a far less price as opposed to $400 or whatever the hell she wants for CFS. They can continue with this bullshit with others but I'm going to vote with my wallet. I'll figure out some outlet someplace esle in my life.Same here. I've tried to quit a couple times before, but this level of greed makes it a lot easier to stay away for good.

StopTheMonger
10-05-22, 01:48
Can anyone here confirm her price reduction? Her HX is not currently active, and Booker Gray has her for $320 BBFS all included.

Bastard Chorum
10-05-22, 01:51
Hey, does anyone have any agency recommendations? I only have been going through Booker Grey.My recommendation is to just get into other agencies that give you the widest coverage of working girls. You never know where the new starlets pop up. Comb through the threads to find a good list of agencies and see who piques your interest. Realize it's a can be a huge undertaking in time and money to do this if you don't already have a good amount of agencies under your belt. Failing that, the alternative is to pursue agencies that have girls that piques your interest, either through reviews or just photos / measurements.

Bastard Chorum
10-05-22, 01:59
I'm going to try my first ever Korean Agency girl tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well.

It will be with Sammy: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sammy.

Anyone knows if she offers BBBJ with CIM?It's been a while since I've met a kgirl that does CBJ, unless they are specifically requested to do so. The default is BBBJ and you should be good to get it unless there's something off with your junk. CIM is more up in the air. It depends on the girl. I've seen Sammy multiple times but I don't go for CIM so I don't know.

BonerAppetitty
10-05-22, 02:04
I can't believe LA sleeps on Mila. Her pics look like my type of Cute Young Asian girl.

No, I ain't quitting on the Kgirls and never interested in the 340 BB girls either. I just see them at their normal rate and not repeat if they insist on upcharging me.

Mila's 153 reviews: (Click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=363942).

Anyone have any intel on her? Is she a rebrand? Can't find anything on TER.

Looks like Mila from LSC found her spot at CGLA as Mira. She's using different images now. The first one in the maid outfit looks like her but the other two likes like a different person LOL. I have seen her in NorCal in that same outfit from the first image. She's great natural body with very bubbly friendly attitude.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/mira

JuJu256
10-05-22, 02:15
It's been a while since I've met a kgirl that does CBJ, unless they are specifically requested to do so. The default is BBBJ and you should be good to get it unless there's something off with your junk. CIM is more up in the air. It depends on the girl. I've seen Sammy multiple times but I don't go for CIM so I don't know.Thanks. Guess I'll ask the booker tomorrow just to make sure.

SsStuntCock
10-05-22, 03:02
I can't believe LA sleeps on Mila.Unlike traditional HYA-seekers, a lotta dudes here won't pull the trigger on looks or (the perception of) youth alone. And, it sure as hell doesn't help that she's up charging 100-140 on top of 320, when she made enough gd money at 260 all in just 2 months ago. And now we're here. If you asked me why do I got my panties in a bunch, I'd ask is it that obvious?

SpicyChancla
10-05-22, 03:07
Does anyone know of any bookers that will accept Cgirl agency references?

TheAbc
10-05-22, 03:09
I can't believe LA sleeps on Mila. Her pics look like my type of Cute Young Asian girl.

No, I ain't quitting on the Kgirls and never interested in the 340 BB girls either. I just see them at their normal rate and not repeat if they insist on upcharging me.

Mila's 153 reviews: (Click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=363942).I've gotten burnt out from the hobby. Good for you if you still enjoy it. I wish I could share your positive attitude. This "hobby" was pretty cool the first few years I went but my expectations got high over the years and my tolerance for issues grew less. Everyone is different but I got to look out for my own happiness. We're all here for a good time right?

SsStuntCock
10-05-22, 03:31
This "hobby" was pretty cool the first few years I went but my expectations got high over the years and my tolerance for issues grew less.Pretty sure you're not alone in your POV, as could be the case for anyone past the "honeymoon period" of this hobby. Which begs the question, what's the average amount of time someone hobbys before hanging it up?

StoryTeller69
10-05-22, 09:58
Does anyone know of any bookers that will accept Cgirl agency references?That's how I got approved a few years back but it was little more lax back then. You can thank several fckwads for messing it up by in some way violating the trust of being allowed in. You can still see a k agency but if I had to wager.

You'll just have to offer up some type of personal info as a safety measure to ensure you behave. For what it's worth, I've had several friends go about the new vetting process and nothing adverse has happened as I don't think abusing your personal information is worth the cost that it would surely have on their business.

StoryTeller69
10-05-22, 10:02
Pretty sure you're not alone in your POV, as could be the case for anyone past the "honeymoon period" of this hobby. Which begs the question, what's the average amount of time someone hobbys before hanging it up?I'm a few years in the kgirl scene but coming up on a decade of hobbying but I think it has been always an upward trajectory for me. I first starting with just being satisfied with HJ's from a below average AMP and then found c-orgs and when I happened across these forums to introduce me to kgirl's (Pepsi was my first), it's just been a step up every time.

For those who have had a different journey or experience, what about hobbling has "burnt" you out?

IAmGib1
10-05-22, 10:18
Pretty sure you're not alone in your POV, as could be the case for anyone past the "honeymoon period" of this hobby. Which begs the question, what's the average amount of time someone hobbys before hanging it up?Depending on circumstances probably 2-3 decades.

AntilySol
10-05-22, 11:09
Are you debating whether or not you should see Mini? Like Hana, she'll work hard to pull MSOG out of ya. Mini packs a bigger punch in the T & A department, but she's also older. In the shit-show inflated market that SoCal is, you don't need a doctorate in economics from Stanford to know she's a great deal at 320 all in.It is an understatement about how hard she'll work you for a MSOG at 320.

How does Mini compare to Hana?I've never met Hana but you can't go wrong with Mini; also feel like one of the few girls that can really take a pounding.

IAmIronman
10-05-22, 11:09
Are you debating whether or not you should see Mini? Like Hana, she'll work hard to pull MSOG out of ya. Mini packs a bigger punch in the T & A department, but she's also older. In the shit-show inflated market that SoCal is, you don't need a doctorate in economics from Stanford to know she's a great deal at 320 all in.Hana was before my time so the best I've had to date is Mini and just wanted to see how Mini compared to Hana to get a feel of what I missed out on.

StoryTeller69
10-05-22, 11:24
TOFFT I feel like as little to nothing was online to research, but for a hasty breakdown in a numerical format to switch up my typical reports, it is as follows.

Looks: 8/10.

Definitely a MILF in her 30's but her body would have you believe she's in her 20's. Slender and petite and nothing to bat an eye at.

Service / Attitude:9/10.

Horny Af so that helps a lot as I'm partial to providers who like to get off too instead of just getting you to nut and on your way. I was able to DATY from the back and she helped me along by instructing me to give her light flicks on the clit to get her to crumble to the floor as it was in the bathroom mirror and the leg trembles that took place before her falling over was enough to have me have a blood vessel in junior to pop right then and there. Other highlights in the session was having her in doggy in which though she was petite, a healthy booty for sure than was baby smooth and felt amazing palming to use as handlebars to get those harder strokes in. Actual foot massage to end the session which also was a nice touch that I appreciate. Attitude was upbeat as well and it was definitely a good day to see her as she was all smiles and very friendly that didn't seem disingenuous or faked. Was able to chit chat without trouble in Korean which I'm sure helped her feel at ease though her broken English was also able to understand what she was saying.

Would repeat as I'm always down for a sexy MILF that has the libido of a college dame.

https://www.candygirlla.com/

A link but couldn't put up the portfolio specifically for Jessie for some reason, she's at the top of the list however.

Monger on brothers.

ST69.

PumpNDump
10-05-22, 11:37
Humpday availability sfk / kbliss.

Sfk Erika Viki Allie.

Booker states someone good is going to be available starting next week. Dunno if it's a rebrand or if it's a norcal girl.

GoldDust58
10-05-22, 11:40
Unlike traditional HYA-seekers, a lotta dudes here won't pull the trigger on looks or (the perception of) youth alone. And, it sure as hell doesn't help that she's up charging 100-140 on top of 320, when she made enough gd money at 260 all in just 2 months ago. And now we're here. If you asked me why do I got my panties in a bunch, I'd ask is it that obvious?She ain't HYA but she isn't old either. In her 30's. It's comical what LSC girls are coming and doing down there. All of them were content on 260. They didn't even leave LSC when all others were charging 280. Now come down here and dig into LA bros a little bit. Hey on you if you want to pay more. I'm positive if a NorCal bro comes down she won't charge him 440. Bet me. I've heard many coming down and they won't enforce to their NorCal regulars. Shame on anyone who is doing this to the LA scene. I will not support it. More for you merry mongers. The OGs are exiting and this means true intel and reports are on their way out. The amount of fake reviews and shills is growing sadly on here and ter. My favorites might not be everyones favorites but I never hesitate to point out the truth. Sorry to hear of more of the trusted bros on the way out.

I just noticed Yomiko old ass here trying to get 340 gfe msog. Wtf? Straight ridiculous. She should be on clearance isle

LoveAsianGirls
10-05-22, 11:42
How's her mid-section these days? I can overlook her eyes being "too close together," or her relatively small chest. That mid-section tho. I was happy with her youth and pleaser attitude. But 340?! Pfft.Mid-section only looked thick in all positions until after I blew load and laying back relaxing, I saw Sienna on all fours reaching over to nightstand to get more tissues for cleanup. It was then I noticed a couple of rolls in her stomach.

BonerAppetitty
10-05-22, 11:43
I understand. I only meant bros like me. I heard talk of ballers here so I was just being ironic.

LA has to pay premium (60+) cause we don't have enough boners compared to up north. No boner in quitting. Some Bay girls already tried to close the gap with LA rate.

I said months ago standard GFE will go up to 320 and so PSE will be 340. I would form the MADD club if I thought there were enough boners to control the market. Just vote with your wallet. Some girls had to lower their rate cause of your votes.

Unlike traditional HYA-seekers, a lotta dudes here won't pull the trigger on looks or (the perception of) youth alone. And, it sure as hell doesn't help that she's up charging 100-140 on top of 320, when she made enough gd money at 260 all in just 2 months ago. And now we're here. If you asked me why do I got my panties in a bunch, I'd ask is it that obvious?

BonerAppetitty
10-05-22, 12:01
If I could be deployed to NorCal for my tour of booty I wouldn't care about LA rate. I may not get upcharged if I insist and I don't mind LA tax if it means more young girls come here. I hope more mongers can vote with their wallet. I can't cause I go into withdrawal without Kgirl for a week. I will hold down the fort for you guys and continue to try to Make LA Great Again.

She ain't HYA but she isn't old either. In her 30's. It's comical what LSC girls are coming and doing down there. All of them were content on 260. They didn't even leave LSC when all others were charging 280. Now come down here and dig into LA bros a little bit. Hey on you if you want to pay more. I'm positive if a NorCal bro comes down she won't charge him 440. Bet me. I've heard many coming down and they won't enforce to their NorCal regulars. Shame on anyone who is doing this to the LA scene. I will not support it. More for you merry mongers. The OGs are exiting and this means true intel and reports are on their way out. The amount of fake reviews and shills is growing sadly on here and ter. My favorites might not be everyones favorites but I never hesitate to point out the truth. Sorry to hear of more of the trusted bros on the way out.

BonerAppetitty
10-05-22, 12:03
As usual, BC restored my faith in LA again. I knew she was my type of girl.

With M.

Photos: It's her but with some P.S. , mainly to soften and airbrush her face. She was sporting the gold bracelet in two of the photos when I saw her.

Looks: Cute looks but you can see some slight signs of aging, a bit of a hooked nose, charming wide smile, and a surgery enhanced dimple. She also has a mole along her upper lip. 5'3", I says he's in her early 30's, has a great pair of natural full C's which are a bit veiny because of her fair skin, plumb bubble butt, and shaven pussy with a triangular landing strip above. Slender frame that is tight with soft curves and shapely thighs. Spinner, for sure, just a bit on thicc side. Fair skin tone and no tattoos. She does a bruise on her left upper arm near her armpit. Based on the location and small puncture scab, it's probably trauma related to a birth control implant. Additional, there's small circular scars below each butt cheek. It's too symmetrically to be something accidental so I believe they are liposuction or lipofilling scars.

English: A little bit.

Attitude: Very bubbly personality and will aegyo hard. Smiles often with a lot of facial expression but don't that fool you. Her 100+ reviews marks her as a pro. Albeit one that isn't jaded and tries hard to make sure you enjoy the session and her body.

Service: Overall, well above average. Very free with her DFK, good technique and doesn't back down from full engagement. She has a tendency to want you to hold still as if bound while she mercilessly teases you. BBBJ was very good: piston action bobbing, DT, BLS, good suction, lubrication. CS skills was on point. She's one of the best candidates if you're into breast and ass. Natural, resilient, and plumb. Very frisky throughout the session. The intention felt through her friskiness really comes through and imparts a great feeling of being desired. She was very responsive to DATY. Unfortunately, she does need to tone down her audio feedback. It can get too artificial at times. She was very energetic in CG. K9 was pleasure with the outline of her ass. And mish was great in her open and welcoming arms and legs. It's worthwhile to mention that she has incredible kegel strength, a good thing in my book. Did not partake in BBFS upcharge.

Expense: $320.

Repeat: Definitely, she's a great addition to the scene. Her looks and body places her among the best available in LA / OC. In addition, the overall atmosphere of playfulness, intimacy, and attraction she creates showcases her expert skills and will be enjoyed and appreciated by the vast majority of mongers here.

Irresponsible
10-05-22, 13:24
Just vote with your wallet. Some girls had to lower their rate cause of your votes.Since observing how quickly some of the girls are moving to other cities, I think inflation is starting to catch up to LA boners.

SpideyLennon
10-05-22, 13:59
I understand. I only meant bros like me. I heard talk of ballers here so I was just being ironic.

LA has to pay premium (60+) cause we don't have enough boners compared to up north. No boner in quitting. Some Bay girls already tried to close the gap with LA rate.

I said months ago standard GFE will go up to 320 and so PSE will be 340. I would form the MADD club if I thought there were enough boners to control the market. Just vote with your wallet. Some girls had to lower their rate cause of your votes.Pricing in LA sucks. I used to see kgirl twice a month, now I haven't gone in 3 months LOL. Dana used to be my go to but she moved out apparently. I hope she comes back. At least with her, at 320. You'll get your money's worth.

Opkl122
10-05-22, 14:01
Shani is not in cgla anymore?

Opkl122
10-05-22, 14:02
Where is Shani?

LandOfKGirls
10-05-22, 14:46
Pricing in LA sucks. I used to see kgirl twice a month, now I haven't gone in 3 months LOL. Dana used to be my go to but she moved out apparently. I hope she comes back. At least with her, at 320. You'll get your money's worth.I told myself that $300 was my limit. When it inched up to $320 I saw a few choice girls that I enjoyed but at $340 I'm just done. I should never say never but this feels like the point of no return for me.

The worst part of the LA k-girl scene is the upcharge pricing. If I want my meat ala cart then I'll go to Ruth Chris and always get high quality.

The current offerings, in general, don't justify the current prices.

For those of you who stick with this, I have nothing but respect and tip my hat to you.

BleachChugger
10-05-22, 14:49
As usual, BC restored my faith in LA again. I knew she was my type of girl.How does she compare to Elena of CGLA? 420 for BBFS is pretty steep.

SsStuntCock
10-05-22, 14:55
Just vote with your wallet. Some girls had to lower their rate cause of your votes.To this point, it wasn't long ago that Ella / Maisie / Dia dropped her 100 bb upcharge, seemingly to counter multiple "health-related" reports that surfaced on this very thread. Sure enough she went back to upcharging less than 2 weeks later.

Vulcan1009
10-05-22, 15:08
I told myself that $300 was my limit. When it inched up to $320 I saw a few choice girls that I enjoyed but at $340 I'm just done. I should never say never but this feels like the point of no return for me.

The worst part of the LA k-girl scene is the upcharge pricing. If I want my meat ala cart then I'll go to Ruth Chris and always get high quality.

The current offerings, in general, don't justify the current prices.

For those of you who stick with this, I have nothing but respect and tip my hat to you.The price now with upcharge are no longer justify by look nor service.

Been mongering with k girl since 2010, I can tell you that price went up but look, service went down, very few left that still worth seeing. Some just got old after all these years. Use to see one a week, now one a month if there is someone reliable that matches look, service and price.

I can tell by the reviews who paid 400 to 420, so so at best, nothing close to glowing reviews back in the day when it was 260 to 280 or 300. So does 400-420 really worth it with lower quality? Not really. Only the newb thinks that they got a great deal.

It's not just about money anymore, I feel like getting fuck over for paying more but get less. That's the truth!

Vulcan1009
10-05-22, 15:16
Forgot to mention, many corporations especially tech industry on the WLA or silicone Valley are in a long road of laying off, firing middle rage management or white collar employees, which, they are the main client market for K girls. I'm sure very soon the business is going to slow down big time when recession kicks in later this year to the entire 2023.

TheAbc
10-05-22, 15:42
She ain't HYA but she isn't old either. In her 30's. It's comical what LSC girls are coming and doing down there. All of them were content on 260. They didn't even leave LSC when all others were charging 280. Now come down here and dig into LA bros a little bit. Hey on you if you want to pay more. I'm positive if a NorCal bro comes down she won't charge him 440. Bet me. I've heard many coming down and they won't enforce to their NorCal regulars. Shame on anyone who is doing this to the LA scene. I will not support it. More for you merry mongers. The OGs are exiting and this means true intel and reports are on their way out. The amount of fake reviews and shills is growing sadly on here and ter. My favorites might not be everyones favorites but I never hesitate to point out the truth. Sorry to hear of more of the trusted bros on the way out.

I just noticed Yomiko old ass here trying to get 340 gfe msog. Wtf? Straight ridiculous. She should be on clearance isleYour post reminds me of seeing Nara / Bonnie. My guess is when she was at LSC, the rate was 260 or 280 all in up there, but down here at SAG she's at 320 for CFS with an upcharge of 420 for BB. If I got the math right, you're paying 66% more for the same thing. With how much the rate has gone up and if you even account for inflation, what they charge vs what we have to pay hasn't caught up. My theory is still on greed, they're just going to slowly raise up the price to see what they can get away with and see how much business they can still acquire.

Irresponsible
10-05-22, 15:57
Forgot to mention, many corporations especially tech industry on the WLA or silicone Valley are in a long road of laying off, firing middle rage management or white collar employees, which, they are the main client market for K girls. I'm sure very soon the business is going to slow down big time when recession kicks in later this year to the entire 2023.Here's to hoping that some of the agencies will drop prices next year, just to get any clients at all.

TheAbc
10-05-22, 16:00
The price now with upcharge are no longer justify by look nor service.

Been mongering with k girl since 2010, I can tell you that price went up but look, service went down, very few left that still worth seeing. Some just got old after all these years. Use to see one a week, now one a month if there is someone reliable that matches look, service and price.

I can tell by the reviews who paid 400 to 420, so so at best, nothing close to glowing reviews back in the day when it was 260 to 280 or 300. So does 400-420 really worth it with lower quality? Not really. Only the newb thinks that they got a great deal.

It's not just about money anymore, I feel like getting fuck over for paying more but get less. That's the truth!Your post sums up on what I wanted to say. I was already on the fence for some time now, but with my visit with Ria and getting totally fucked over made me rethink things in my life. I cannot remember a time where a girl was so rude that she just walked away to see myself out. At the worst, the girl was classy enough to at least try to be civil despite her actual feelings about the session. I'll still be around, but I plan to post less as I won't have anything new to share. I'm curious as to where the scene will go next year. The way I see the hobby back then was an affordable treat and it's morphed into this cash grab to milk out customers as much as they can get away with. The fact that the bookers read this place and the price has gone up or hasn't gotten better clearly shows nothing has changed.

PumpNDump
10-05-22, 16:05
Humpday at sfk / kbliss.

Sfk Erika Viki Allie.

Booker says someone good coming next week. Unknown if the girl is rebrand from norcal or new from overseas.

TheAbc
10-05-22, 16:19
Pretty sure you're not alone in your POV, as could be the case for anyone past the "honeymoon period" of this hobby. Which begs the question, what's the average amount of time someone hobbys before hanging it up?That would ultimately depend on the person themself. There is no answer since it's quite subjective on each person's circumstance. I've been doing this for awhile and doing some thinking, a few years ago was a more prudent time to hang up the gloves. Now is a good time than ever to justify at the very least a hiatus.

Eddy68
10-05-22, 16:22
Your post sums up on what I wanted to say. I was already on the fence for some time now, but with my visit with Ria and getting totally fucked over made me rethink things in my life. I cannot remember a time where a girl was so rude that she just walked away to see myself out. At the worst, the girl was classy enough to at least try to be civil despite her actual feelings about the session. I'll still be around, but I plan to post less as I won't have anything new to share. I'm curious as to where the scene will go next year. The way I see the hobby back then was an affordable treat and it's morphed into this cash grab to milk out customers as much as they can get away with. The fact that the bookers read this place and the price has gone up or hasn't gotten better clearly shows nothing has changed.Trust me they read. But old, ugly, hobbyists don't complain when they get a rebrand.

This goes on with escorts and dolled up pictures. They are worst. So don't feel to bad we ain't being shafted as most hobbyists are.

Price will stabilize but why are they raising rates when rent hasn't gone up at there locations. Are they charging us 5000% for mouth wash when we all bb. We saving them on rubbers LOL.

SsStuntCock
10-05-22, 16:35
Here's to hoping that some of the agencies will drop prices next year, just to get any clients at all.I may have some years under my belt, but I don't ever recall a significant dip in kgirl rates across the board in LA. At best, there may have been a plateau pre-Jamie era. But I welcome any of the super OGs to chime in on whether we've ever seen a reduction, and perhaps what the context was at the time.

Ramen25
10-05-22, 17:02
This was the M / PKL era of Hana Banana, Ara Akira, Saki to Me, Daisy Fuentes, and Mean Jean Okerland. Those days are long gone. The question is, will there be another renaissance to save us from a potential MADD situation and Make LA Great Again as BA mentioned?

SpideyLennon
10-05-22, 17:36
This was the M / PKL era of Hana Banana, Ara Akira, Saki to Me, Daisy Fuentes, and Mean Jean Okerland. Those days are long gone. The question is, will there be another renaissance to save us from a potential MADD situation and Make LA Great Again as BA mentioned?Brothers of the same cause, let's unite, put on our MALGA hats and combat this price hike!

BigFace100
10-05-22, 17:55
The price now with upcharge are no longer justify by look nor service.

It's not just about money anymore, I feel like getting fuck over for paying more but get less. That's the truth!Agree 100% been mongering the same time but it took me sooner to realize this wave of euphoriais about to crash seeing the new clients coming in and they were no where up to par as it used to be during the CVibe days. It really in all honest opinion started with the Trump era when girls were getting scared that they couldn't leave the states because they thought they weren't be able to come back and the new talents were having a difficult time coming in with these new laws Trump proposed for non citizens that's when it went down the shitter.

When I did the deed pre 2020 and gave them the donation felt good when I left driving home the 260 280 donation was worth the 30 min drive to LA but since late 2020 felt like I kept getting ripped off no matter how many times I gave new girls a try and expected positive results never happened, then I realized man I need to quit its like throwing away cash at this point and I ain't going to keep supporting these Orgs if they really think imma be settling for a girl that's a 5/10 and paying her 320 TF!

I feel like they think we can't get women or something and we rely on their service, the whole main reason why we pay is to smash girls that almost closely look like kpop girls not looking like third world country. At this point they should be paying me to smash them then me paying them cause the appearance department really went down hill.

With that being said imma end it with a quote from my favorite comedian so y'all can open your eyes and mind.

"Everyone knows there is no such thing as good 36 year old pussy" -Dave Chapelle.

NintyNine
10-05-22, 18:05
Who sets the base price? House, or the girls? I'm guessing the house got greedy and upped their cut, that's why we're paying so much. The girls probably aren't taking home more money.

It's funny we think alike. The higher the price goes, the less I use the service.

Which is a better business model?- lower price higher volume, or higher price no volume?

Now at $350 400 420, I'm holding back only for the best of the best.

Spending psychology is different. For $400, I'd rather eat well, buy a nice graphics card for my computer, or some other shit. For $260, I didn't really give a shit either way.

It has been 9 months since I've seen a kgirl, the longest I've ever held out. I used to go once a month.

Even though it's 50% more expensive now, I'm cutting my visits by 300%.

Ugly girls on dating apps seem like a better deal right now. If not, then jacking off to porn gives the same end result.

There's a breaking point as more buyers boycott, and these k-orgs will soon feel it.

Chef Boyardee
10-05-22, 18:15
Anyone seen Blue from M yet?I would like to second this request on Blue please, I used to toftt pretty much all wla with M but am hesitant now due to recent track record. Feel like I have seen this face before but who knows with pictures these days. Thanks in advance.

Kaamper
10-05-22, 18:58
I would like to second this request on Blue please, I used to toftt pretty much all wla with M but am hesitant now due to recent track record. Feel like I have seen this face before but who knows with pictures these days. Thanks in advance.I'd like to recommend none of us TOFTT. New girl? Can't tell if she's a rebrand? Fuck it. Unless she's charging well below market rate, then why waste the money? These days, the chances of a dud are way too high. Most new (or rebranded) upcharge girls are starting out at $420 for one pop BBFS. Nope nope and nope. Go back to $360 for an unknown face and I'll TOFTT. Then maybe <b <them if</ them </ b you prove you're worth it, I <b <them might</ them </ b consider paying more. Tired of getting ripped off. I'll keep seeing my trusted regular girls (less frequently BTW), but no new faces for me. Once the regulars have gone, I think I'll be out unless the quality rises considerably or the prices drop to meet the mediocre offerings.

SsStuntCock
10-05-22, 19:50
I'd like to recommend none of us TOFTT. New girl? Can't tell if she's a rebrand? Fuck it. Unless she's charging well below market rate, then why waste the money? These days, the chances of a dud are way too high. Most new (or rebranded) upcharge girls are starting out at $420 for one pop BBFS. Nope nope and nope.

I like where this conversation is going. Will some still take the bait? Of course. Noobs and dudes that just dont give af alike. But there's a reason why I'm mostly seeing girls in the Bay these days.

Bastard Chorum
10-05-22, 20:52
Every so often the board gets an uptick about topics relating to price, quality, and service of kgirls. It's to be expected. A core pillar of this platform is to provide a space to air out grievances, opinions, experiences, etc by anyone or everyone concerning the kgirl scene. However, I want to inject some nuance into the conversation as some statements I see could use some context. These are based my own experience with, understanding of, and conclusions drawn from being a part of the kgirl scene for a long time.

For one, I wholeheartedly believe that anyone who has been engaged in the kgirl scene for the past three or four years would have at least subtly understood that a price increase was coming regardless if you're a multiple visits per week or once per month (s) monger. The stagnant pricing since the early 2010's can't last forever. The small intermittent and sporadic increases foreshadowed and promised a larger price hike in the future. Even if you're not an economist, the concept of inflation is readily understood by the vast majority here. I've already made the case that the true base rate reflective of and taking into account current economic conditions lies somewhere around the $300-320 range HERE (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6005807&viewfull=1#post6005807) and HERE (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6007777&viewfull=1#post6007777). I won't rehash it here so take a look for yourself if you're so inclined. As such, I don't see how you can make a logical jump to expect or conclude that service/quality should also improve commensurate with an inflationary price correction. On the contrary, only when no economic forces exist to justify and account for the increase, can you make the argument that service and / or quality should improve or conclude that it's just plain old greed. But this is not the case here.

Secondly, I think we were all fortunate in the past to be subjected to normalized rates between agencies. That is, within an agency or between closely associated sister agencies, the donation rate was the same regardless of who you chose to see from their roster for the vast majority of cases. It didn't matter if you chose their current popular flavor of the month or their bottom of the barrel talent. In my estimation and speculation, this was implemented by the agency to curb infighting and jealousy among the working girls. From the bit I now know about the social and cultural undertones of Koreans, it makes sense. This situation lead to a desperate need for a system to sift out the good from the bad. The eventual outcome being this board and other similar platforms. The normalized pricing trend diminished slightly when BBFS up charges began. And the model collapsed with the advent of the a la carte model coupled with starlets and legend titled kgirls pricing themselves out of the norm. A prime example was Hana who came in starting at $300 with M when the rest of her girls were at $260. Call it greed, call it capitalism, call it whatever but from their viewpoint, they are essentially taking the prescribed route afforded to them by a capitalist society.

Finally, IMO, I think the floor of base donation rate have plateaued at $300-320 given market fundamentals. And while we can lay the blame of up charges and a al carte menuing directly at the feet of kgirls and their greed, it falls to us mongers to respond accordingly. I hope they back themselves into a corner and choke on that bone but I don't see LA and OC mongers cohesive enough to mount a concerted effort to clearly and effectively voice their dissent. Money talks, yes, but only if a large majority (or, at least, large enough to affect each agencies' revenue stream) agrees to follow through with boycotting up charge and a la carte girls to a very measurable degree. It's also incredibly important to convey to the booker that you didn't or don't want to see a particular girl because of it. Alternatively, support the all inclusive or GFE-exclusive girls instead. I sincerely hope we can but I won't hold my hold breath either.

Bastard Chorum
10-05-22, 20:58
Who sets the base price? House, or the girls? I'm guessing the house got greedy and upped their cut, that's why we're paying so much. The girls probably aren't taking home more money.

It's funny we think alike. The higher the price goes, the less I use the service.

Which is a better business model?- lower price higher volume, or higher price no volume?

Spending psychology is different. For $400, I'd rather eat well, buy a nice graphics card for my computer, or some other shit. For $260, I didn't really give a shit either way.

It has been 9 months since I've seen a kgirl, the longest I've ever held out. I used to go once a month.

Ugly girls on dating apps seem like a better deal right now. If not, then jacking off to porn gives the same end result.

There's a breaking point as more buyers boycott, and these k-orgs will soon feel it.With the GPU market these days define "nice graphic cards" at $400.

TheAbc
10-05-22, 21:15

There's a breaking point as more buyers boycott, and these k-orgs will soon feel it.I would say both parties are both responsible. I had this same discussion with a girl recently. I felt that at her price point she wasn't worth it because services that I wasn't getting from her were lacking and I knew she was wasting session time by having me listen to whatever is going on with her life (I don't care). Every time I went the session was pretty scripted and she barely could accommodate changes or do freakier stuff. I suggested a lower rate but I'll go more often which would leave her with more money instead she wanted the going rate. Much like you, I decided to cut the sessions down considerably, maybe once in a few months. She admitted to me she was quite slow in the past few months so it would make sense for her to accommodate me best she can. There was enough here to tell me she was complacent. I repeated with her because she was the cheapest BB option, looks were decent, didn't look like she took 5 creampies that day and kinda did a thing I liked but everything esle was meh. Though it was her choice to have it her way, it would be best to have some customer loyalty or extras to keep them happy. To her, I was just another generic customer.

Vulcan1009
10-05-22, 21:58
With the GPU market these days define "nice graphic cards" at $400.LOL, that's a good one I have to reply. I mean 300 was okay, 320 gets a bit eh, 340 when I really want it, and now more than that, I'm done.

Not saying where I can spend 400 or 420 or whatever more, its about paying more getting less, freaking ajumah from Korean restaurant look better sometimes.

Or those girls work in K-restaurants too. All in all, if you give more and receive less, in any relationship it is not going to last.

To be honest, 400 doesn't even cover one of my tire. It's about the principle, Men needs to have principle!!

Vulcan1009
10-05-22, 22:11
Every so often the board gets an uptick about topics relating to price, quality, and service of kgirls. It's to be expected. A core pillar of this platform is to provide a space to air out grievances, opinions, experiences, etc by anyone or everyone concerning the kgirl scene. However, I want to inject some nuance into the conversation as some statements I see could use some context. These are based my own experience with, understanding of, and conclusions drawn from being a part of the kgirl scene for a long time.
Finally, IMO, I think the floor of base donation rate have plateaued at $300-320 given market fundamentals. And while we can lay the blame of up charges and a al carte menuing directly at the feet of kgirls and their greed, it falls to us mongers to respond accordingly. I hope they back themselves into a corner and choke on that bone but I don't see LA and OC mongers cohesive enough to mount a concerted effort to clearly and effectively voice their dissent. Money talks, yes, but only if a large majority (or, at least, large enough to affect each agencies' revenue stream) agrees to follow through with boycotting up charge and a la carte girls to a very measurable degree. It's also incredibly important to convey to the booker that you didn't or don't want to see a particular girl because of it. Alternatively, support the all inclusive or GFE-exclusive girls instead. I sincerely hope we can but I won't hold my hold breath either.What I think we can all do, just peoples from the forum, Not seeing K-girl for just one week or two weeks, go see something else if you must or blue ball stay home jack off.

We the forum here at least covers some % of their client tell and I'm sure would be notice.

If all think its a good idea, we should have a national K girl week, let them rest, tighten up them pussy. LOL.

Agree? Lets pick a week to start yeah?

CaptCaveman99
10-05-22, 22:14
Every so often the board gets an uptick about topics relating to price, quality, and service of kgirls. It's to be expected. A core pillar of this platform is to provide a space to air out grievances, opinions, experiences, etc by anyone or everyone concerning the kgirl scene. However, I want to inject some nuance into the conversation as some statements I see could use some context. These are based my own experience with, understanding of, and conclusions drawn from being a part of the kgirl scene for a long time....As you mentioned, there is a simple cure to this: take your business elsewhere, but that is not going to happen with LA mongers. Agencies aren't regulated by price controls / utility commissions, LOL. I think it sucks too and am sticking with the non-upcharge girls and will likely dramatically reduce my k-girl frequency once the non-upcharge girls reach 340. Have no problem spending my play money elsewhere. If you lack the self-control, its on you.

PumpNDump
10-05-22, 22:23
If the girl is independent then she set the price, but she's also paying for all the tissues, lotion, body wash, bed, house rent, booker, agency client per capita cut etc. Lots of girls have seem to gone to this format hence the upcharge ala carte menu.

There's a breaking point as more buyers boycott, and these k-orgs will soon feel it.

HiKeke
10-05-22, 22:45

There's a breaking point as more buyers boycott, and these k-orgs will soon feel it.House sets the base price but upcharge is decided by the kgirls. But recent hike in base price is actually caused by bookers raising their cut. But yes, it's all greed.

The current business relationship between the bookers, kgirls & house owners are FKEN weird and it's all bad news however I look at it.

But for the time being idgaf. I stopped paying for sex.

SsStuntCock
10-05-22, 23:49
Who sets the base price? House, or the girls?If we used LSC as a reference point, it appears they prohibit their girls from charging more than their established standard rate, no matter how popular they get. So when they do want more, they just leave LSC and head to other markets, LA being a popular next stop for this very reason.

Bastard Chorum
10-06-22, 00:00
How does she compare to Elena of CGLA? 420 for BBFS is pretty steep.Mila:

-Natural tits.

-better ass.

-no tattoos.

-overall better package.

Elena:

-more attractive face IMO.

-CG champ.

-better and more sensual audio feedback (best sexy and sultry "Oppa" drawl out there when she's get really into it).

Elena can become slightly mechanical at times though. However, I consider both to be two of the best non-all inclusive girls out there. Either should satisfy you as long as their overall physical attributes and service conform to what you seek.

Fantic5916
10-06-22, 00:12
What I think we can all do, just peoples from the forum, Not seeing K-girl for just one week or two weeks, go see something else if you must or blue ball stay home jack off.

We the forum here at least covers some % of their client tell and I'm sure would be notice.

If all think its a good idea, we should have a national K girl week, let them rest, tighten up them pussy. LOL.

Agree? Lets pick a week to start yeah?Where do I sign up?

Bastard Chorum
10-06-22, 00:18
Sfk / kbliss rollcall.

Sfk Erika Viki Allie.

Don't know what's the deal but it seems Mini has floated off along with Yara. I think someone earlier posted something about norcal.

Sesang girls down to 2.

Bitna and Isa.Yara's currently in sin city right now. I'm sure Mini will pop up somewhere eventually.

Bastard Chorum
10-06-22, 00:40
Believe it or not, it goes a long way to simply thank both the booker and kgirl that stay all inclusive or don't have any up charge. Feedback directly to the source is substantially more impactful than waving pitchforks on the internet.

BonerAppetitty
10-06-22, 01:09
I haven't seen Blue but I suspect she's a rebrand, not young, with fake pics. Those pics were in LA before. I could be wrong but she might be same girl as Princess2 Garden / OrangeCutie Rumiko. She does nuru, prostate, milking, bb with upcharges. Her TER: (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/blue-7149843692-369506).

I would like to second this request on Blue please, I used to toftt pretty much all wla with M but am hesitant now due to recent track record. Feel like I have seen this face before but who knows with pictures these days. Thanks in advance.

Throwawayhok89
10-06-22, 02:20
Might as well initiate a reward system with eligible bookers. Book 5 girls and the 6th one is free. Earn points to upgrade your CFS to BBFS.

Vulcan1009
10-06-22, 02:35
Where do I sign up?I think they should be able notice, if we stop random individually, they will not notice, but if big % of us do, they will feel it.

I will say 11/1 to 11/7 or even to 11/14 would be ideal, you save the money for Blackfriday and also wait for the pussy to get tighter.

I would name it "National K-pussy week", let them rest, recharge, rejuvenate, and tighten them pussy up.

Also give us enough time to spread the news to have mongers to join in.

Good?

WhyOhWhy
10-06-22, 02:48
I think they should be able notice, if we stop random individually, they will not notice, but if big % of us do, they will feel it.

I will say 11/1 to 11/7 or even to 11/14 would be ideal, you save the money for Blackfriday and also wait for the pussy to get tighter.

I would name it "National K-pussy week", let them rest, recharge, rejuvenate, and tighten them pussy up.

Good?I'm writing a book about this hobby and I'm naming the book "the rise and fall of kgirls" and I'm going to add what you just posted in my book. Because you guys crack me up and take this whole Kgirl scene way to serious lmao! I mean, I'm the horniest person on here and I get it. But lot of you guys think too much and try to get involved with the business side of things. When you go to a restaurant do you guys think deep about how they are handling there business? No. But you guys do with all the Korgs and assume that you know so much about how Kgirls business is ran it cracks me up because most of you guys are just in your own thoughts. If the its getting too expensive. Go find a hot young girl on another site and fuck the living beast out of her. No matter what the prices will go up. If non of us go to Korgs there still lots of people with money that fuck these girls daily and since the price is going up its less clients for them but they make prob same money because price went up. I'm most likely going to release a book the book in 10 years when I retire from fucking these girls. I need more experience so I can write a great story. I'm probably half your guys age hopefully yall be alive by the time I release it.

Bastard Chorum
10-06-22, 05:45
I think they should be able notice, if we stop random individually, they will not notice, but if big % of us do, they will feel it.

Good?Are you suggesting to boycott kgirls completely or only those that are up charging or have a la carte menus? I would love for this to gain traction but I think it's important to lay out the goal and elaborate on what are the criteria / conditions to be met. This serves two purposes: a) provide clear instructions for anyone who wants to participate and b) conveys a clear message to the bookers reading the forum why it was done. And cross posting to the OC thread is also essential. I'll join regardless. It won't be the first time I haven't seen pussy for weeks and probably not the last for that matter.

Fellow mongers, rise up and exercise your civic duty to be blue balled. It's cheesy but grassroot efforts like this does liven things up a bit around here.

Majieroero
10-06-22, 06:00

Good?The K girl agencies are going to put a hit on your back for initiating such a movement. LOL jk.

I already see kgirls pretty sparsely to begin with (1-2 x per month at most) so I can adjust accordingly with ease. The only x-factor we have to keep in mind is what the true ratio of mongers is between those that are on this board vs the ones in the wild. I reckon there's a good amount of people that just lurks without commenting, but there's no way for us to truly know how impactful this will be unless someone has some booker intel. So maybe we should all have tempered expectations when it comes to the actual effectiveness of this so-called "National K-pussy Week. ".

Slams56
10-06-22, 07:56
Anyone know if Kira still does BBFS?

Fantic5916
10-06-22, 08:38

Good?I agree. Good timing. 11/1 to 11/14. I would call it NKLAPD. National Korean Los Angeles antipussy day. No exceptions. Prices can go up again even with no upcharge.

SunsetMando
10-06-22, 10:07
I agree. Good timing. 11/1 to 11/14. I would call it NKLAPD. National Korean Los Angeles antipussy day. No exceptions. Prices can go up again even with no upcharge.Count me in on this.

Bulak
10-06-22, 10:35
Where do I sign up?Not just lurker, still active, though infrequent, so me too, signing in, where?

FiatVoluptas
10-06-22, 10:41

Good?This is a nice idea, but I have serious doubts it will work. Mongers are addicts and they act on impulse. There is no logic involved. We all know the feeling. You get that all-encompassing itch for pussy and you are suddenly standing at the ATM, withdrawing large amounts of cash in a dazed stupor. The money means nothing to you in that moment. It might as well be monopoly money. Next thing you know, you are balls deep in some hot Asian woman, only to drive home in the same stupefied daze that led you to the ATM in the first place. Perhaps there are some who can contend with the impulse of addiction, but I highly doubt it is even close to the majority.

Sonicus
10-06-22, 11:46

Good?With the rise of everything like essentials, food, gas and rent I am in, with the rise of K-pussy is getting out of control at this point if they want to stay in business they are going to have to lower their prices all across the board plain and simple this recession is only going to get worse and only those that have comfortable pricing will survive.

Fantic5916
10-06-22, 12:08
Anyone know if Kira still does BBFS?420 upcharge.

SsStuntCock
10-06-22, 12:58
This is a nice idea, but I have serious doubts it will work. Mongers are addicts and they act on impulse. There is no logic involved. We all know the feeling. You get that all-encompassing itch for pussy and you are suddenly standing at the ATM, withdrawing large amounts of cash in a dazed stupor. The money means nothing to you in that moment. It might as well be monopoly money. Next thing you know, you are balls deep in some hot Asian woman, only to drive home in the same stupefied daze that led you to the ATM in the first place. Perhaps there are some who can contend with the impulse of addiction, but I highly doubt it is even close to the majority.For those in support of the National K-pussy week, the good news is kgirls are not the only way to feed one's addiction.

PumpNDump
10-06-22, 13:36
Sfk & kbliss thurs rollcall.

Sfk Erika Viki Allie.

All this talk about prices climbing and lackluster price to service parity, well the bookers are aware. Whether or not they care or have the authority to implement changes in our favor, that's to be seen. More than likely the bookers will rely the sentiment to agency owners.

PumpNDump
10-06-22, 13:39
There was 1 booker that had a rewards program but it was book 10 times and the next romp was free. I think it was booker cherry or Marie but this was years ago when ctyvb was taken down and bookers had to scramble and put up sites and maintain the flow of horndogs to the nests.

Might as well initiate a reward system with eligible bookers. Book 5 girls and the 6th one is free. Earn points to upgrade your CFS to BBFS.

IAmIronman
10-06-22, 15:43
Count me in on this.I'm in also. I started mongering in LA right around the beginning of COVID and my first enjoyable encounter was Eunji at $280 and then slowly prices creep up but they do it like $20 at a time so we don't say it's much. But then the $300 turned into $320 and now some want $350. The price is going up but the quality of the girls and the service isn't going up with it.

IAmIronman
10-06-22, 15:48
This is a nice idea, but I have serious doubts it will work. Mongers are addicts and they act on impulse. There is no logic involved. We all know the feeling. You get that all-encompassing itch for pussy and you are suddenly standing at the ATM, withdrawing large amounts of cash in a dazed stupor. The money means nothing to you in that moment. It might as well be monopoly money. Next thing you know, you are balls deep in some hot Asian woman, only to drive home in the same stupefied daze that led you to the ATM in the first place. Perhaps there are some who can contend with the impulse of addiction, but I highly doubt it is even close to the majority.I agree with the stupefied daze omw to the ATM and even the 1 hr drive from the OC to LA but on the 1 hr drive from LA to the OC I go from happy the first 10-20 min to fuck can't believe I just spent $320 in 1 hr, even more so if it was my first time with a girl and she either wasn't my type or bad service. That 1 hr drive home give time for the post-nut clarity to really sink in haha.

LC310
10-06-22, 15:57
I don't want to start a "back in the day" debate, but in regards to competition and price there was a time in LA where in Inglewood alone there were a half dozen MP K-girls on par with the current apartment K-Girls. OA on Manchester comes to mind where they had 6 or more K-Girl service queens rotating every few weeks, and there were another 2 or 3 MPs in the Wood that did the same. Santa Monica had a few similar KGirl MPs. All these are now gone, and they probably kept apartment K-Girl rates in check. Now the only MP K-girls are ajummas, although many are service queens, and they are dispersed all over SoCal and hard to find without using review sites and driving out of West LA or Mid Wilshire.

TempletonRat
10-06-22, 16:03

Good?It sounds very good in principle but what about the k girl who allows quickie cream pies for a buck 70? May I make use of her services during this time frame?

(I only make use of k girls once every 4 week period. I would recommend mongers read the Cryptonomicon chapter pertaining to sexual enjoyment increasing in an inverse relationship graphed to more time between discharges.)

NintyNine
10-06-22, 16:29
Was anyone here playing during the housing crash / great recession?

How did that go?

I only remember one girl recently who dropped her upcharges. I forgot her name. Was with candy, but left already.

Smart girls will do the same.

SsStuntCock
10-06-22, 17:09

Sfk Erika Viki Allie.

All this talk about prices climbing and lackluster price to service parity, well the bookers are aware. Whether or not they care or have the authority to implement changes in our favor, that's to be seen. More than likely the bookers will rely the sentiment to agency owners.To which the owners will then ask if it's all talk, or has business actually been impacted.

FiatVoluptas
10-06-22, 17:47
I agree with the stupefied daze omw to the ATM and even the 1 hr drive from the OC to LA but on the 1 hr drive from LA to the OC I go from happy the first 10-20 min to fuck can't believe I just spent $320 in 1 hr, even more so if it was my first time with a girl and she either wasn't my type or bad service. That 1 hr drive home give time for the post-nut clarity to really sink in haha.You do have a point. Driving home from a bad session after spending that kind of money is a horrible feeling.

KalvinHobbs
10-06-22, 18:07
(I only make use of k girls once every 4 week period. I would recommend mongers read the Cryptonomicon chapter pertaining to sexual enjoyment increasing in an inverse relationship graphed to more time between discharges.)So in those 4 weeks you don't cum at all so you can enjoy the kgirl session better?

Fantic5916
10-06-22, 18:10
Was anyone here playing during the housing crash / great recession?

How did that go?

I only remember one girl recently who dropped her upcharges. I forgot her name. Was with candy, but left already.

Smart girls will do the same.BTW, Pepci droped hers from 350 to 320, and double was running at 500 at a discount. I hope it stays this way.

Goku17
10-06-22, 22:40

I will participate. Replying to post to gain attention.

Mmmmm00
10-06-22, 22:43

There's a breaking point as more buyers boycott, and these k-orgs will soon feel it.I used to see on average 5-6 girls per week, but now I'm down to 1 or 2 at the most. But for me the issue is the quality of the current Kgirl lineup. Obviously I'd rather be paying $250 per hour but if we were presented with a batch of talent comparable to Chloe, Reah, Rebecca, Stella, Mindy7, Sexy Shannon etc in their prime LA days, $400 would be well worth it to me today.

Vulcan1009
10-06-22, 22:52
It sounds very good in principle but what about the k girl who allows quickie cream pies for a buck 70? May I make use of her services during this time frame?

(I only make use of k girls once every 4 week period. I would recommend mongers read the Cryptonomicon chapter pertaining to sexual enjoyment increasing in an inverse relationship graphed to more time between discharges.)Here is what I mean, what ever your routine is, 1 per week or one per month, just all of us during those week or two stop seeing. See something else or spend on whatever you feel worth it.

Collective mind will change the world, or pussy.

Vulcan1009
10-06-22, 22:56
To which the owners will then ask if it's all talk, or has business actually been impacted.

Let's try this out and we will see, Bay area monger is a lot more collective then we are, and see what they pay. What if nothing change? Will you lose money? Energy? Time?, NO, you lose nothing. You actually gained time, money, energy, and more you could think off.

SsStuntCock
10-06-22, 23:07
Are you suggesting to boycott kgirls completely or only those that are up charging or have a la carte menus? I would love for this to gain traction but I think it's important to lay out the goal and elaborate on what are the criteria / conditions to be met. This serves two purposes: a) provide clear instructions for anyone who wants to participate and b) conveys a clear message to the bookers reading the forum why it was done. And cross posting to the OC thread is also essential. I'll join regardless. It won't be the first time I haven't seen pussy for weeks and probably not the last for that matter.

Fellow mongers, rise up and exercise your civic duty to be blue balled. It's cheesy but grassroot efforts like this does liven things up a bit around here.Bump. I was wondering the same. Cross posting in SD is not a bad idea either. I know for a fact they have a legit MP scene to stave off withdrawals.

Vulcan1009
10-06-22, 23:09
This is a nice idea, but I have serious doubts it will work. Mongers are addicts and they act on impulse. There is no logic involved. We all know the feeling. You get that all-encompassing itch for pussy and you are suddenly standing at the ATM, withdrawing large amounts of cash in a dazed stupor. The money means nothing to you in that moment. It might as well be monopoly money. Next thing you know, you are balls deep in some hot Asian woman, only to drive home in the same stupefied daze that led you to the ATM in the first place. Perhaps there are some who can contend with the impulse of addiction, but I highly doubt it is even close to the majority.Totally!! I do agree with you with that feeling, BUt, the key word in your reply is "HOT" Asian girl, well, are they? How many time have you all got fooled by rebrand? How many time have you feel like walking out? How many time you feel sad driving home? My point is not about the money let me say it again, it's about the quality to match with their charge. What grinds my gear is that price go up but quality, service went down, does that make sense? I can't see the justification on that. So let's talk about inflation, it's because of shortage of supplies in living necessity. Is kpussy a necessity? NO! So there is no justification for that. There is no manufacturer cost, material cost or transportation cost. I can go on and on but the point is, price did not match with service nor quality. If you said she is a kpop model I would gladly pay 400.

Hong Kong Boy
10-06-22, 23:17
Let's try this out and we will see, Bay area monger is a lot more collective then we are, and see what they pay. What if nothing change? Will you lose money? Energy? Time?, NO, you lose nothing. You actually gained time, money, energy, and more you could think off.Yes let's try it! What do you get to lose!

Vulcan1009
10-06-22, 23:18
The K girl agencies are going to put a hit on your back for initiating such a movement. LOL jk.

I already see kgirls pretty sparsely to begin with (1-2 x per month at most) so I can adjust accordingly with ease. The only x-factor we have to keep in mind is what the true ratio of mongers is between those that are on this board vs the ones in the wild. I reckon there's a good amount of people that just lurks without commenting, but there's no way for us to truly know how impactful this will be unless someone has some booker intel. So maybe we should all have tempered expectations when it comes to the actual effectiveness of this so-called "National K-pussy Week. ".Well, did someone got in trouble in bay area? LOL.

We all have been talking about it and we all thought about it but no one ever do something about it. What I did is set a time period, you participate or not it's up to you, but when you drive home feeling you just out 400 Benji, think that we all have that 400 Benji in our hand for a nice dinner, a night out drinking with friends, a new shoes, jacket or whatever it last.

Vulcan1009
10-06-22, 23:24
Are you suggesting to boycott kgirls completely or only those that are up charging or have a la carte menus? I would love for this to gain traction but I think it's important to lay out the goal and elaborate on what are the criteria / conditions to be met. This serves two purposes: a) provide clear instructions for anyone who wants to participate and b) conveys a clear message to the bookers reading the forum why it was done. And cross posting to the OC thread is also essential. I'll join regardless. It won't be the first time I haven't seen pussy for weeks and probably not the last for that matter.

Fellow mongers, rise up and exercise your civic duty to be blue balled. It's cheesy but grassroot efforts like this does liven things up a bit around here.Simple ideas even a monkey can understand.

1, date between 11/1 to 11/14.

2, only sees BBFS that is 320 or under.

We all felt 320 was ok from 300. But it goes up way too fast. And now 400? No, just no.

Vulcan1009
10-06-22, 23:33
No need to sign up.

1, dates from 11/1 to 11/14.

2, if you must, see BBFS 320 or under.

If you are not BBFS fan paying 280-300 for CFS, by all means go wild.

I'm specifically talking about collective effort on girls who were 320 BBFS all inclusive.

If they are up charge 100 for BBFS but no BB is 300, see them no BB then.

Simple enough.

Kaamper
10-06-22, 23:35
I used to see on average 5-6 girls per week, but now I'm down to 1 or 2 at the most. But for me the issue is the quality of the current Kgirl lineup. Obviously I'd rather be paying $250 per hour but if we were presented with a batch of talent comparable to Chloe, Reah, Rebecca, Stella, Mindy7, Sexy Shannon etc in their prime LA days, $400 would be well worth it to me today.Exactly this. Charge me $400-$420 for BBFS? Then give me high quality girls. Give me the generic milfs, plain janes, and pudgies out there today? Then you need to back it off to the $340-$360 range. I'll ride out the time I have with my current faves (Shani, Sammy, Elena, Sweet). They are high quality IMO. No reason to risk it with any new face that's probably a mediocre rebrand anyway. After my faves are gone, I'm out if nothing changes. And yeah, I'll take the first two weeks of November off.

Kaamper
10-06-22, 23:39
No need to sign up.

I'm specifically talking about collective effort on girls who were 320 BBFS all inclusive.

Simple enough.Nah. Too much hedging here. We need to grow a collective spine. If you want to have an impact, then from 11/1 to 11/14. Just. Don't. Go. Simple as that.

Xxmishmaxx
10-06-22, 23:54
BTW, Pepci droped hers from 350 to 320, and double was running at 500 at a discount. I hope it stays this way.They still doing doubles? I'm going to have to try this if it's at $500! That's a great deal!

Bastard Chorum
10-07-22, 00:00
This is a nice idea, but I have serious doubts it will work. Mongers are addicts and they act on impulse. There is no logic involved. We all know the feeling. You get that all-encompassing itch for pussy and you are suddenly standing at the ATM, withdrawing large amounts of cash in a dazed stupor. The money means nothing to you in that moment. It might as well be monopoly money. Next thing you know, you are balls deep in some hot Asian woman, only to drive home in the same stupefied daze that led you to the ATM in the first place. Perhaps there are some who can contend with the impulse of addiction, but I highly doubt it is even close to the majority.We'll see how effective it is during the aftermath. This movement, if you can call it that, will test how much reach this forum has. Obviously, it won't resonate with mongers that are apathetic to the overall current situation of kgirls. Rather, it's targeted to those who lurk and try to find value and the best bang for the buck by browsing through these threads. I think they'll be sympathetic with what we are trying to do and participate because they're facing the same things we are while also indirectly aiding the community without having to engage on the forums.

I think you're selling most of the monger community short here. In addition, hive mind mentality with a clear goal helps to control and mitigate erratic behavior. I think most mongers are level headed enough to avoid the extremes and competent enough with their disposable income to not shoot themselves in the foot. If that wasn't the case, the number and frequency of horror stories, broken families, fanatic stalkers, etc would be noticeably more.

Bastard Chorum
10-07-22, 00:02

Sfk Erika Viki Allie.

All this talk about prices climbing and lackluster price to service parity, well the bookers are aware. Whether or not they care or have the authority to implement changes in our favor, that's to be seen. More than likely the bookers will rely the sentiment to agency owners.It's a good start when bookers are taking notice.

Bastard Chorum
10-07-22, 00:03
No need to sign up.

Simple enough.Cross post this to OC thread for more exposure.

Bastard Chorum
10-07-22, 00:29
No need to sign up.

Simple enough.I would also caution to not bite the hand that feeds you. Any booker worth their salt should be aware of what is coming so don't make it easy for them to put cross-hairs on your back. Potentially and hopefully a lot of mongers will be participating to help muddy the waters but in the case that it don't turn out that way, come up with a prepared or plausible reason for the sudden disinterest in kgirl pussy if asked. This will very much depend on your what your normal frequency is. But who knows who the bookers are going to question. It's can be as simple or complex as you want. But for god's sake don't tell them you're taking part in a movement concocted on the internet to stop the kgirl pricing shenanigans. Don't even let them get a whiff of your intentions. Plausible deniability has always been critical when operating in the kgirl scene and it may help shield you from petty and suspicious bookers.

KalvinHobbs
10-07-22, 00:55
I would also caution to not bite the hand that feeds you. Any booker worth their salt should be aware of what is coming so don't make it easy for them to put cross-hairs on your back. Potentially and hopefully a lot of mongers will be participating to help muddy the waters but in the case that it don't turn out that way, come up with a prepared or plausible reason for the sudden disinterest in kgirl pussy if asked. This will very much depend on your what your normal frequency is. But who knows who the bookers are going to question. It's can be as simple or complex as you want. But for god's sake don't tell them you're taking part in a movement concocted on the internet to stop the kgirl pricing shenanigans. Don't even let them get a whiff of your intentions. Plausible deniability has always been critical when operating in the kgirl scene and it may help shield you from petty and suspicious bookers.Do some bookers actually talk to you? Ask like long time no see or something? I'm only verified in a couple orgs and they never talk to me. Just all business give a name and time if not avail they'll send recs and be done booking or maybe passing.

WhyOhWhy
10-07-22, 02:32
They still doing doubles? I'm going to have to try this if it's at $500! That's a great deal!Pepsi is currently in Vegas taking it up the ass.

Youngster420
10-07-22, 02:50
Can we start a thread or list some of the lower priced girls?

Going to run a search and pull some info (not sure if still valid):

For example:

Isa - 170 BBFS quickie (Self shower, no kiss, no BBBJ. Only come and go.).

Holly - 240 hh BBFS gfs (kiss rimming etc).

BigFace100
10-07-22, 06:28

Good?Smh this won't do anything, 2 weeks of holding back is nothing to them, their pockets already fat if it was 2 months it would probably do some damage, also they read this forum so on 11/1 to 14 the booker would probably tell the girls have a nice vaca for 2 weeks and laugh at this silly idea make it 11/1 to 1/1/2023 then you will get results.

I haven't seen a girl since 2021 all urges to see a girl is gone, was hard during the first 2 months but after that was a breeze, its like breaking a bad habit just takes time fellas and you will see you don't need these services but who am I to tell you guys what to do. I rather save the money I was spending on a girl which I did the math twice a week for 1 year came out to 33 k some of you guys go more then that, probably hitting 50 k a year, better off investing that to increase your portfolio or put it on a fat deposit for a house that's how wasteful this hobby is lmao.

Ghost626
10-07-22, 10:01
Yara's currently in sin city right now. I'm sure Mini will pop up somewhere eventually.Mini and yara is back on cgla listing. Allie and Stacy are only girls worth 340 for me.

BuddhaHead
10-07-22, 10:01
No need to sign up.

Simple enough.This won't have any impact. Mongers who need to, are already adjusting their spending habits and this proclamation won't make any difference, esp for only 2 weeks, and mongers are going to ignore this anyway. Wholesale boycotts never were followed, and anything with large loopholes are ineffective anyway.

FiatVoluptas
10-07-22, 10:21
It's a good start when bookers are taking notice.My post was somewhat tongue in cheek, although I do believe there are many who would have a hard time resisting the impulse if it hits them hard enough. You make good points. Honestly, I consider myself a sex addict, but I have tempered my mongering immensely due to the inflation. Back in the CV days, and as recently as 2019, I was seeing 1-2 kgirls / week, and trying new girls often. Now, I generally see girls once a month, and I stick to a few ATFs 90% of the time because I am grandathered into old prices, and I know I won't feel like I wasted my money. If I can control myself, I am sure others can, too.

Since this an effort solely geared toward BBFS up charge girls, I don't have much of a stake because I am not unable to partake in BBFS due to circumstances of my personal life. However, I am sympathetic to the cause and I hope it works to everyone's benefit. Maybe something similar could be done with CFS girls because 320+ is ridiculous for CFS and one pop. 300 is already pushing it, but anything above that is very annoying.

I am interested to see how much steam this effort gains. Good luck!

KalvinHobbs
10-07-22, 10:34
Smh this won't do anything, 2 weeks of holding back is nothing to them, their pockets already fat if it was 2 months it would probably do some damage, also they read this forum so on 11/1 to 14 the booker would probably tell the girls have a nice vaca for 2 weeks and laugh at this silly idea make it 11/1 to 1/1/2023 then you will get results.I feel like that would be a start in the right direction if we do see girls taking two weeks off because of this. That means its working and then we can set more dates for longer duration until they get the point.

GoldDust58
10-07-22, 11:36
Mini and yara is back on cgla listing. Allie and Stacy are only girls worth 340 for me.Mini and Hana are from the same breed. Two girls without an ounce of greed in their bones. They are kgirl bots that were born only for this job. They are my All Time Favorites. I've been seeing Mini since her NorCal days as kga love / baykisses mini. Either could easily go upcharge if they wanted but both did not. Hana told once she felt bad for mongers when a girl asked for upcharge. These are girls who truly love their job, love pleasing us, and love the industry. Yara is a super solid kgirl. She was a former LSC girl a couple years ago I found out from my NorCal bros research.

Allie and Stacy are not far off. They have a tiny ounce of greed but it's restrained. I wish they would stay at 320 but once in a while 340 is not bad for girls like them. I agree, no one else is worth more than them at 340 service based. I used to see Stacy often when she was Scarlet. Butterface but she always wanted to make up for it and would tell me, I know you just love my backside more. Straight up. Allie older and thicker than all of the above but she def makes sure to take care of you to the fullest. I saw her both are her height as LSC Nicole and now as Socal Allie.

I met a white girl a popular AMP recently. Someone actually mentioned in the amp thread about the same white girl. She kept bragging about how she loved this job. She loved the money but loved the excitement and pleasure face from her customer. I said this is crazy, you are rare especially in AMP world. The mamasan rates went up so I asked her if her rate also went up the extra 20. She said no honey, I still ask for the same. This AMP doesn't allow them to ask for donation, you just have to know what to give. She could have got me there but she did not. I gave her an extra because she was honest and the entire time kept it real. A hoe is a hoe but when the hoe is proud of herself, I will support them. Not a proud career but hey it makes her rich in the end.

PumpNDump
10-07-22, 11:54
Sfk Friday lineup.

Sfk: Erika Viki Allie.

Kbliss: Jessica Erika Allie.

Booker says new girl coming soon, eta next week. Hopefully the new girl is going to be listed at the price everyone is happy with.

PumpNDump
10-07-22, 11:57
Sesang girls at the ready.

Isa Mini Yara.

Mini is back along with Yara. Everyone's selection at the 320 all inclusive has now increased by 2.

NObserver
10-07-22, 13:05
No need to sign up.

Simple enough.I'll start today and go back when we get more quality 320/50/ CIP x 2 girls besides Mini and Viki. Girls who can withstand a pounding and do their best to project a happy demeanor, in spite of the shit job and shitty working conditions.

BleachChugger
10-07-22, 14:27
Considering seeing her, but then there's Mini. I know the sentiment here is pretty negative toward upcharge, but any mongers who saw Mila can confirm if she's a good time on par or better?

KalvinHobbs
10-07-22, 14:45
Considering seeing her, but then there's Mini. I know the sentiment here is pretty negative toward upcharge, but any mongers who saw Mila can confirm if she's a good time on par or better?I can't compare to Mini but I had a good time with Mila. Also BC has a detailed review in the Asian pleaser thread.

Vulcan1009
10-07-22, 16:20
Mini and Hana are from the same breed. Two girls without an ounce of greed in their bones. They are kgirl bots that were born only for this job. They are my All Time Favorites. I've been seeing Mini since her NorCal days as kga love / baykisses mini. Either could easily go upcharge if they wanted but both did not. Hana told once she felt bad for mongers when a girl asked for upcharge. These are girls who truly love their job, love pleasing us, and love the industry. Yara is a super solid kgirl. She was a former LSC girl a couple years ago I found out from my NorCal bros research.

Allie and Stacy are not far off. They have a tiny ounce of greed but it's restrained. I wish they would stay at 320 but once in a while 340 is not bad for girls like them. I agree, no one else is worth more than them at 340 service based. I used to see Stacy often when she was Scarlet. Butterface but she always wanted to make up for it and would tell me, I know you just love my backside more. Straight up. Allie older and thicker than all of the above but she def makes sure to take care of you to the fullest. I saw her both are her height as LSC Nicole and now as Socal Allie.Totally!! As I have mentioned, there are only a small hand full left and these are it. But 320 is where is stop, I don't see paying more for the same used car with higher mileages and heavier weight. They are not fine wines or whisky.

Kanntt
10-07-22, 16:22
No need to sign up.

Simple enough.Just curious how many do partake the "upcharge" system. Or do they visit the girl and opt for CFS? Would be a very interesting data to look at.

Business of non-upcharge girl vs upcharge girl (actually paying upcharge).

Personally went for the hype on Ring and Baby Sky. Wasn't all that impressed. Rather just stick with $320-340 girls. Remi, Mini, Stacy. Still a few worth the visit.

Vulcan1009
10-07-22, 16:44
Alright, we all know we have urges, when you see a hot girl on the street, a hot coworker, a hot sister. Blah blah.

Here is the thing gents, for my years of experience, those urges will last until you get something, but funny thing, when you try to book your ATF"S" and they are all unavailable, what do you do?

You wack it off, since. It could be past 9 pm, already got off work at home, whatever reason.

My point is the feeling after you wack off, my urges of seeing any of them disappeared right the way, seriously.

At the same time I think I have just saved 340 to 400 while some monger drive home crying that was a rebrand, service was not up to expectation, tits were not big as advertised, ass was not perky to grab like he likes it or not even the girl in the pic, maybe 20 years ago, LOL.

The urges disappear fast when you just wack off with some porn, you will thank yourself right after I guarantee yah.

4 times a month that is minimum of 1360 to 1600, you could have an 18-25 yro sugar baby for that. When you put in the perspective, that's a lot.

You could be driving an S class Mercedes with that money for a month or rent of a studio for a sugar baby for one month that you can fuck all night long any day of the month.

And I wanted to say, ballers no need to brag about how much you don't care or pretend to be baller, NO ONE CARE.

From what I see, if there is a baller, they would not be here talking with us for girls that's 300-400.

Plenty of high class 1200/ hr to 5000 or 10000 overnight. If you are a baller, that's your ball, if you are talking here with 300-400, you are not a baller, you are hard working people.

I believe we here mostly working class who knows money is hard to come these days, and I think it is a safe place for us to share instead of brag.

Finally, I want to say, brace for economy impact, 4th quarter and the entire 2023 will be the worst you could have seen as recession.

I have been through 2006 to 2008 the big short style, lost my job, found new job, climb the ladder from the bottom again.

Remember those guy who were wearing suits next to freeway exit with their resume on news? He did not saved up enough.

Be smart with your hard earned money and spend wisely with what's worth it.

HelloImJae
10-07-22, 17:09
Alright, we all know we have urges, when you see a hot girl on the street, a hot coworker, a hot sister. Blah blah.

Here is the thing gents, for my years of experience, those urges will last until you get something, but funny thing, when you try to book your ATF"S" and they are all unavailable, what do you do?

You wack it off, since. It could be past 9 pm, already got off work at home, whatever reason.

My point is the feeling after you wack off, my urges of seeing any of them disappeared right the way, seriously.

At the same time I think I have just saved 340 to 400 while some monger drive home crying that was a rebrand, service was not up to expectation, tits were not big as advertised, ass was not perky to grab like he likes it or not even the girl in the pic, maybe 20 years ago, LOL.

The urges disappear fast when you just wack off with some porn, you will thank yourself right after I guarantee yah.

4 times a month that is minimum of 1360 to 1600, you could have an 18-25 yro sugar baby for that. When you put in the perspective, that's a lot.

You could be driving an S class Mercedes with that money for a month or rent of a studio for a sugar baby for one month that you can fuck all night long any day of the month.

And I wanted to say, ballers no need to brag about how much you don't care or pretend to be baller, NO ONE CARE.I check out this site almost. Nah. Everyday for years. I have never posted a reply on anything. But my man here is speaking the truth! Damn. Literally as I was typing this shit up a booker hit me up. LOL but my guy! Preach!

Majieroero
10-07-22, 17:45
Be smart with your hard earned money and spend wisely with what's worth it.I agree with everything you said, but this last line made me chuckle because of how ironic it sounds on a Kgirl forum. LOL None of the money decisions we make with our penis head are smart ones, but we all accept that here.

That said, there are so many cheaper / better options than the 400 girls. Though none are "smart decisions" per se, we can easily opt to save a few bills in our pockets while still fulfilling our cravings.

BigFace100
10-07-22, 18:01

You could be driving an S class Mercedes with that money for a month or rent of a studio for a sugar baby for one month that you can fuck all night long any day of the month..Yup just jerking it does help better yet everyone take 100 dollars and invest in a fleshlight your welcome LOL.

BuddhaHead
10-07-22, 18:20
...Personally went for the hype on Ring and Baby Sky. Wasn't all that impressed...This is why I comment on the hypers (I. E. , shills) and people that put out HYA blasts. They're no better than the bookers who post fake pics and push certain girls, esp. When they say we should "support" them, so they'll stick around and that more HYA will come.

PandasExpress
10-07-22, 18:52
Just got verified. First time and nervous.

Looking for young and spinner type.

I've been looking at Lisa and Apple but can't really find reviews.

Suggestions would be appreciated brothers.

Vulcan1009
10-07-22, 20:21

Suggestions would be appreciated brothers.Young spinner type? Mini and Yara at 320. Both great reviews.

Vulcan1009
10-07-22, 20:25
This is why I comment on the hypers (I. E. , shills) and people that put out HYA blasts. They're no better than the bookers who post fake pics and push certain girls, esp. When they say we should "support" them, so they'll stick around and that more HYA will come.Just so you know, a day of work they rake in anywhere from 2700 to 3000+ on a full booked day without paying tax or any work expense. Pure all for them before booker fees.

Support them? LOL, they eat better, wears better and use better then most of us.

Deliver all meals, name brand shoes, purse, high end facial, spa. Etc.

Gents don't be fool, they are not some street walker from Thailand, the bank in a lot more then most of us after tax, LOL in a month I mean, if you compares gross to after tax.

Vulcan1009
10-07-22, 20:29
Yup just jerking it does help better yet everyone take 100 dollars and invest in a fleshlight your welcome LOL.Speaking of that, I actually have considered it, but after doing some research, too much effort going in on cleaning, lubing, extra time and accessories cost, my five finger princesses will come in a moment of notice and get the same job done AND at the same time I can control the pressure when it is about time to. Flesh light does not. LOL.

Vulcan1009
10-07-22, 20:35
I agree with everything you said, but this last line made me chuckle because of how ironic it sounds on a Kgirl forum. LOL None of the money decisions we make with our penis head are smart ones, but we all accept that here.

That said, there are so many cheaper / better options than the 400 girls. Though none are "smart decisions" per se, we can easily opt to save a few bills in our pockets while still fulfilling our cravings.Still a few 320 girl all inclusive around, cuddos to them, so do what you want, they are justified as worthy in my book, service and look on par with donations, its those who spend 400 or 340+ and above that's not.

AND YES, None of these donation is smart, NONE, like you are buying a chocolate bar just for sweet tooth, its not smart but makes you happy, BUT are you buying a 2 dollar chocolate bar or 200 dollar chocolate bar flied in from Belgium? Thats stupid spending right there, both get you covered but which one worth better, both stupid but at least you are happy, hehehehehe.

Vulcan1009
10-07-22, 20:40
Just curious how many do partake the "upcharge" system. Or do they visit the girl and opt for CFS? Would be a very interesting data to look at.

Business of non-upcharge girl vs upcharge girl (actually paying upcharge).

Personally went for the hype on Ring and Baby Sky. Wasn't all that impressed. Rather just stick with $320-340 girls. Remi, Mini, Stacy. Still a few worth the visit.There is no where to tell how many or who spend how much, but the key point in your reply is that you went to a hyped girl, spend that upcharge, and come home rather have visited 320-340 the most.

That is totally my point, the feeling after you come home from an upcharge that is not worth what you spend.

I have went to hype many time and 100% everytime I got fooled as they were not expected and no where better then my ATFs that is 320.

Vulcan1009
10-07-22, 20:47
This won't have any impact. Mongers who need to, are already adjusting their spending habits and this proclamation won't make any difference, esp for only 2 weeks, and mongers are going to ignore this anyway. Wholesale boycotts never were followed, and anything with large loopholes are ineffective anyway.My motto is that if you never buy a lotto, you will never win, I understand your point and totally like 95% it might not work, either not enough people participate, or it doesn't effect them much.

But for me, its a chance. And I have said it, what do I have to lose? I only gain!!

People can adjust their spending habits but would you guys like to visit more if that is more reasonable donation?

Anyway just saying.

Hong Kong Boy
10-07-22, 23:18
Just so you know, a day of work they rake in anywhere from 2700 to 3000+ on a full booked day without paying tax or any work expense. Pure all for them before booker fees.

Support them? LOL, they eat better, wears better and use better then most of us.

Deliver all meals, name brand shoes, purse, high end facial, spa. Etc.

Gents don't be fool, they are not some street walker from Thailand, the bank in a lot more then most of us after tax, LOL in a month I mean, if you compares gross to after tax.That's is so true! The Kgirls are in the 1% !

Bastard Chorum
10-08-22, 02:47
Do some bookers actually talk to you? Ask like long time no see or something? I'm only verified in a couple orgs and they never talk to me. Just all business give a name and time if not avail they'll send recs and be done booking or maybe passing.For the most part, no. And when they do, I limit it simple and concise texts. I've been questioned about reviews and asked if I am X on here or TER point blank. I know of many others who have had unsolicited suspicions like this tossed their way. The fact that they do this indicates that reviews here and elsewhere do have weight to them, enough for bookers to take action. For some, they don't care and disclose their handles and don't think much of it. But in my view, you're essentially doxxing yourself to them and it can come back to bite you in the form of being treated like second class citizens when interacting and setting up appointments with the bookers or even a potential BL. In addition, it will muzzle and limit you to only say neutral or good things about agencies and their girls for fear of retribution. If you can't say the bad with the good then that handicaps all of us and the objectiveness of anything you say is in jeopardy. It's astounding to me what people will post on here that can potentially be traced back to their monger identity. For what it's worth, I'm just taking what's written at face value. This doesn't even take into account what the girls themselves say about you to the booker or among their coworkers. Weaving in white lies and misdirected aspects of the session without embellishing an honest and accurate review is the gold standard here IMO.

Bastard Chorum
10-08-22, 02:58
Smh this won't do anything, 2 weeks of holding back is nothing to them, their pockets already fat if it was 2 months it would probably do some damage, also they read this forum so on 11/1 to 14 the booker would probably tell the girls have a nice vaca for 2 weeks and laugh at this silly idea make it 11/1 to 1/1/2023 then you will get results.

I haven't seen a girl since 2021 all urges to see a girl is gone, was hard during the first 2 months but after that was a breeze, its like breaking a bad habit just takes time fellas and you will see you don't need these services but who am I to tell you guys what to do. I rather save the money I was spending on a girl which I did the math twice a week for 1 year came out to 33 k some of you guys go more then that, probably hitting 50 k a year, better off investing that to increase your portfolio or put it on a fat deposit for a house that's how wasteful this hobby is lmao.There's always going to be contrarians no matter what. However, keep in mind that most of these girls are taking advantage of the Visa Waiver Program and thus are limited to 90 day stays. Assuming they work all 90 days (I highly doubt this, for health and logistic reasons), those 14 days will translate to more than 15% of potentially diminished or no income out of their entire tour. I don't think any of the girls will take the "Hey, go take a vacation and not make 15% of what you could have earned even though you went through a lot of BS coming here" well. Such an impact can lead to potential girls not wanting to come over and disrupt the operations as a whole. I'm sure they want to avoid that.

Bastard Chorum
10-08-22, 03:19

Suggestions would be appreciated brothers.It'll be helpful if you tell us what agency you got in with as it will directly limit who we can recommend. We can rattle off names but it'll do you no good if they are with an org you aren't cleared with. Having said that, here are some suggestions from some of diffrent orgs: (CGLA) Mira, Elena, Sammy, (GKS) Sweet, Noah (SAG) Yumi. Luckily there's a lot of overlap between agencies.

Irresponsible
10-08-22, 10:43
That's is so true! The Kgirls are in the 1% !They could all retire after a year or two but unfortunately for them they all have expensive tastes.

FiatVoluptas
10-08-22, 11:19
They could all retire after a year or two but unfortunately for them they all have expensive tastes.Some marry a rich and money savvy guys who can help them launder their savings LOL. I see a lot of posts about how some girls have significant portfolios, etc. There must be laundering involved with that because you can can only make large investments with illicit cash for so long before audits and things of that nature start. I think that is why most girls get stuck in the provider lifestyle. They are sitting on piles of cash but can't do anything with it but shop and pay rent. As soon as they stop working and the cash runs out, they are screwed and can't satisfy their luxurious taste. This is exactly why so many legends get retired by some rich guy.

Disclaimer: I am not endorsing illegal activity here. I am just conjecturing about how else girls sitting on hundreds of thousands of illicit cash can have significant investments or retire without eventually losing their lifestyle.

PumpNDump
10-08-22, 12:18
You'll be surprised. Girls and booker gets anxious when client level drops 2 days in a row. Why do you think girls skip around to other markets or change their names.

This won't have any impact. Mongers who need to, are already adjusting their spending habits and this proclamation won't make any difference, esp for only 2 weeks, and mongers are going to ignore this anyway. Wholesale boycotts never were followed, and anything with large loopholes are ineffective anyway.

PumpNDump
10-08-22, 12:21
Sfk Saturday listing.

Sfk Erika Viki Allie.

Viki is still at 320 for those that are staying on the path of not paying increased prices and seeking all inclusive.

PumpNDump
10-08-22, 12:25
Sesang Saturday listing. Isa has the wham bam quickie option and Bitna added hhr meeting option.

Isa Mini Yara Bitna.

BigFace100
10-08-22, 14:21
Have any of y'all gone to Fig? I always thought SW would be some tweeker girls you normally see on tv looking cracked out with no teeth but damn some of these girls are banging. Wonder how the service is and donation price doing a research paper for independent purposes LOL.

That first girl straight fire tho on this video.

https://youtu.be/2jgFH7RfIHk

TD Leafs
10-08-22, 14:31
Some marry a rich and money savvy guys who can help them launder their savings LOL. I see a lot of posts about how some girls have significant portfolios, etc. There must be laundering involved with that because you can can only make large investments with illicit cash for so long before audits and things of that nature start. I think that is why most girls get stuck in the provider lifestyle. They are sitting on piles of cash but can't do anything with it but shop and pay rent. As soon as they stop working and the cash runs out, they are screwed and can't satisfy their luxurious taste. This is exactly why so many legends get retired by some rich guy.

Disclaimer: I am not endorsing illegal activity here. I am just conjecturing about how else girls sitting on hundreds of thousands of illicit cash can have significant investments or retire without eventually losing their lifestyle.Moving cash is not difficult as you think. I know many who use middle man to transfer money to their bank acct in Korea.

BuildingGuy
10-08-22, 14:58
Some marry a rich and money savvy guys who can help them launder their savings LOL. I see a lot of posts about how some girls have significant portfolios, etc. There must be laundering involved with that because you can can only make large investments with illicit cash for so long before audits and things of that nature start. I think that is why most girls get stuck in the provider lifestyle. They are sitting on piles of cash but can't do anything with it but shop and pay rent. As soon as they stop working and the cash runs out, they are screwed and can't satisfy their luxurious taste. This is exactly why so many legends get retired by some rich guy.

Disclaimer: I am not endorsing illegal activity here. I am just conjecturing about how else girls sitting on hundreds of thousands of illicit cash can have significant investments or retire without eventually losing their lifestyle."The smart long term providers know how to deal with the cash. They have no problems investing. They are successful businesswomen. Don't ask me how. ".

BobLove
10-08-22, 15:07
"The smart long term providers know how to deal with the cash. They have no problems investing. They are successful businesswomen. Don't ask me how..My guess is they launder cash buying / selling Chanel bags.

Vulcan1009
10-08-22, 15:38
No need to sign up.

Simple enough.Bump the post for anyone who did not see it, 11/1 is still in a distant future.

Not trying to take away their business, go to who ever is 320 or no upcharge, up to you.

Vulcan1009
10-08-22, 15:49
"The smart long term providers know how to deal with the cash. They have no problems investing. They are successful businesswomen. Don't ask me how. ".He is right, I can say the ones I'm close to or chat often after session, they have many ways to invest those money into something.

Their status back home is not consider top 1% but mostly top 10% on what equity they have in many area.

Most of the ones I know went back home years ago and they were set for life, just think that dollar is a lot stronger then K-won.

They could eat laying down while rake in money from their investment.

For us? I think 99% of us are still working and paying bills.

Most of us consider working for someone to make the ends meet, even if you own your business, you have to work for your customer or clients demands.

Unless you are a landlord that owns passive income without doing anything, they are a lot better off then we are, LOL.

PumpNDump
10-08-22, 15:59
New girl Eva starts Monday at sfk. Standing at 5'4" and 100 lbs of flesh. According to booker she's 23, so to me that means add another 5 to 7 and you'll be close to the true vintage. Claims skills on par with dana.

Im Yours
10-08-22, 16:06
Post Nut clarity is real.

And I wanted to say, ballers no need to brag about how much you don't care or pretend to be baller, NO ONE CARE..

PandasExpress
10-08-22, 17:12
It'll be helpful if you tell us what agency you got in with as it will directly limit who we can recommend. We can rattle off names but it'll do you no good if they are with an org you aren't cleared with. Having said that, here are some suggestions from some of diffrent orgs: (CGLA) Mira, Elena, Sammy, (GKS) Sweet, Noah (SAG) Yumi. Luckily there's a lot of overlap between agencies.Yea sorry I should've put it on my actual post, not the title.

But it's with kgirlbooking.

Fantic5916
10-08-22, 17:19
New girl Eva starts Monday at sfk. Standing at 5'4" and 100 lbs of flesh. According to booker she's 23, so to me that means add another 5 to 7 and you'll be close to the true vintage. Claims skills on par with dana.Anyone want to partake ay 350. ? How long they will try to push the limits. ?

HiKeke
10-08-22, 17:20
My guess is they launder cash buying / selling Chanel bags.Transferring cash to a foreign bank account illegally is as easy as it comes if you are in KTown. They don't need to buy / sell Chanel bags to move around cash.