PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168

CreamFire
09-16-22, 23:39
Speaking of other mongers, what happened to polo man? Anyone have new stories about running into other customers? I always find those amusing.Polo man wasn't even that interesting. There were multiple reports of that intercom being broken for awhile. Nothing really beats my recent experience. Funny you mention polo since that dummy I encountered was wearing a polo; must be the same guy? Anyway, forgot to mention but this dummy was walking next to a resident before turning to the corner I was supposed to be at. I thought that dummy lived there at first but he was just standing there texting in front of the door after I waited a couple minutes to go back to where Erica is. Fcker exposed me to a resident and being out in the open by having to skip the corner that I was supposed to get to first and then going back just for me turn the fck around again because no one let him in. I'll remember that guy even with his mask on. I swear if I see that dumb @$$ again, he better turn the fck around where he sneaked in from. And if he don't remember me, I'm going to ask if he lived there or know someone who lives there to fcking spook the sht out of him. Maybe he'll learn his lesson? I had mad anxiety leaving the room that day. That little sht really got on my nerves.

Ghost626
09-17-22, 01:14
Did you end up getting the sloppy seconds? LOL. Let us know how it ends.The guy booked becky but she didn't open the door for me, it ws pepsi who opened the door. Pepsi told me to wait at the lilving room and she left for another room in the apartment. At first I thought the two girls was getting ready. Becky came out, told her didn't book for her. I was going text the booker but becky beat me to it and she went inside to explain they got mix up, after that the dude coming out with his hand cover up his bottom part LOL. I pretty sure that customer only had table shower with the two girls. During my table shower with the two girls, pepsi came back to apologize and we dfk for a bit. I had should told her to stay! It happen during summer of 2020.

StoryTeller69
09-17-22, 10:57
Hey there Gents! Hope all is well. Just wanted to report that Noah was on the menu yesterday and damn, of that wasn't the most fit k-girl I've seen in a minute. I'd say it's safe to say she workouts in her free time and maybe even diets accordingly because girl was so toned that it made me want to hit the gym. Sexy ass body with B cups on petite frame hit the spot as her fitness definitely translated for the amount of stamina needed to fuck like rabbits. After some dfk at the door and as standard shower, she excelled in taking it doggy before riding the absolute shit out of me in CG. I'm a lazy one and watching her hop and grind away until completion was what I needed after a long week. Even was treated to a nice massage before going at it for a round 2 to which I was the gentleman and got on top. I worked hard for that 2nd nut and she helped by fucking back even from the bottom to help me cross the finish line. Solid afternoon I'd say.

https://asianvibe.is/models/noah/

StoryTeller69
09-17-22, 11:17
Just finished an appointment with Bon last night and I went to sleep that night like rock. Easily one of the hotter girls I've seen in a minute, like not just hot because she's a naked woman with nice tits, but actually fucking hot. Look back twice passing by in the mall type hot. Definitely got my money's worth and then some between being 69'd into oblivion and nutting in the first 5 minutes of the session but thanks to my recent blue chew discovery (never used them before my last 3 sessions) I'm able to go multiple rounds like I'm 20 again. Thank god because the 2nd round was were I shined having her in k9 to get that nice mirror back shots and having her on top to grind me away into bliss. I'd say the highlight though was the moans and vocals were sensual really. Slow, achy like she genuinely enjoys taking every bit of you during the session. It made me inadvertently match my stroke speed to them and had that slow pleasure that you get from it rather than a rapid pounding to completion. Would recommend for those who are looking for that DDG type woman rather than a GND feel.

Kaamper
09-17-22, 11:57
I've settled into a nice starting lineup. Shani is the lead, starting at point guard with a great head for the game. Sammy racks up the points as the two guard, determined to take the shot. Elena drops in at small forward with her versatility and deadly moves. Sweet uses her banging body for full contact at the power forward position. Baby Sky rounds out the team at center using her long body to score. If there's a better current starting 5, I'd love to see it.

GG1234
09-17-22, 12:08
Just finished an appointment with Bon last night and I went to sleep that night like rock. Easily one of the hotter girls I've seen in a minute, like not just hot because she's a naked woman with nice tits, but actually fucking hot. Look back twice passing by in the mall type hot.Do you recall if Bon (https://archive.ph/zwauw) had any tattoos? There was some speculation (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6107379&viewfull=1#post6107379) that Bon was a rebrand of Glow (https://www.foxylists.com/glow) (aka Joy, Bunny, Ms. Kiko, etc). Tattoo information could help confirm or deny this speculation.

SsStuntCock
09-17-22, 13:35
Do you recall if Bon (https://archive.ph/zwauw) had any tattoos? There was some speculation (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6107379&viewfull=1#post6107379) that Bon was a rebrand of Glow (https://www.foxylists.com/glow) (aka Joy, Bunny, Ms. Kiko, etc). Tattoo information could help confirm or deny this speculation.Or if she was quirky and looked like she was having conversations with herself.

Chef Boyardee
09-17-22, 15:04
Do you recall if Bon (https://archive.ph/zwauw) had any tattoos? There was some speculation (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6107379&viewfull=1#post6107379) that Bon was a rebrand of Glow (https://www.foxylists.com/glow) (aka Joy, Bunny, Ms. Kiko, etc). Tattoo information could help confirm or deny this speculation.I haven't seen her since while days, but reviews under Bona virtually confirmed it for me.

GoldDust58
09-17-22, 15:21
I've settled into a nice starting lineup. Shani is the lead, starting at point guard with a great head for the game. Sammy racks up the points as the two guard, determined to take the shot. Elena drops in at small forward with her versatility and deadly moves. Sweet uses her banging body for full contact at the power forward position. Baby Sky rounds out the team at center using her long body to score. If there's a better current starting 5, I'd love to see it.Sounds like the Lakers. Big contract prices and still can't be championship caliber. Bahahaha. Sorry I had to say it. As far as service goes, there are plenty that def are high performers, much higher and much more shots on goal. Ellena prob the most skilled out that group and she still falls a tad short of service stars. I have a thing for Ellenas look and sex appeal but she doesnt excel as some of the others working.

I guess you asked for a list of the best performers:
Mini Stacy Allie Nana Nicole- prob the wildest 5. Pepsi as a sub. msog 3x 4x shots per hour. Bench cfs players Stella Jazmin Lyn. Those are just a few. Youre playing with rookies. You need to put in the pros.

Majieroero
09-17-22, 16:20
Sounds like the Lakers. Big contract prices and still can't be championship caliber. Bahahaha. Sorry I had to say it. As far as service goes, there are plenty that def are high performers, much higher and much more shots on goal. Ellena prob the most skilled out that group and she still falls a tad short of service stars. I have a thing for Ellenas look and sex appeal but she doesnt excel as some of the others working.

Mini Stacy Allie Nana Nicole- prob the wildest 5. Pepsi as a sub. msog 3x 4x shots per hour. Bench cfs players Stella Jazmin Lyn. Those are just a few. Youre playing with rookies. You need to put in the pros.I'd defend my Lakers, but there's not doubt that they're a mess right now.

I was surprised there were no mentions of Isa or Erica, but I guess they're not quite as skilled as the girls you listed. Pepsi would be the super vet / player coach. Lmao.

TraderJoesFan
09-17-22, 16:37
Sounds like the Lakers. Big contract prices and still can't be championship caliber. Bahahaha. Sorry I had to say it. As far as service goes, there are plenty that def are high performers, much higher and much more shots on goal. Ellena prob the most skilled out that group and she still falls a tad short of service stars. I have a thing for Ellenas look and sex appeal but she doesnt excel as some of the others working.

Mini Stacy Allie Nana Nicole- prob the wildest 5. Pepsi as a sub. msog 3x 4x shots per hour. Bench cfs players Stella Jazmin Lyn. Those are just a few. Youre playing with rookies. You need to put in the pros.I so want to try Mini, I never done anything like this, would she be a good starter? BBCIP sounds dope af. How do you get over the anxiousness? LOL.

TempletonRat
09-17-22, 16:57
Dana fit the bill but she gone.

Seasang girls got Bitna and Joa— can't find them due to limit on three letter search terms.

M git Stacy and Yami.

Miss KGirl LA got Audrey, Jiyoung and Yami.

Any HYA bbfscip non upcharge?

TheWhiteDenzel
09-17-22, 19:47
Just finished an appointment with Bon last night and I went to sleep that night like rock. Easily one of the hotter girls I've seen in a minute, like not just hot because she's a naked woman with nice tits, but actually fucking hot. Look back twice passing by in the mall type hot. Definitely got my money's worth and then some between being 69'd into oblivion and nutting in the first 5 minutes of the session but thanks to my recent blue chew discovery (never used them before my last 3 sessions) I'm able to go multiple rounds like I'm 20 again. Thank god because the 2nd round was were I shined having her in k9 to get that nice mirror back shots and having her on top to grind me away into bliss. I'd say the highlight though was the moans and vocals were sensual really. Slow, achy like she genuinely enjoys taking every bit of you during the session. It made me inadvertently match my stroke speed to them and had that slow pleasure that you get from it rather than a rapid pounding to completion. Would recommend for those who are looking for that DDG type woman rather than a GND feel.Sounds like one to place on my TDL.

Curious: Sildenafil or Tadalifil?

Kaamper
09-17-22, 21:30
I guess you asked for a list of the best performers:Mini Stacy Allie Nana Nicole- prob the wildest 5. Pepsi as a sub.Oooof. I think we're playing different sports. LOL. I saw your "wildest 5" one time each. Never repeated with any. Overall, their looks are not my taste and service tends to be very artificial IMHO. I Might put Nicole on the bench as a sub for Sweet. Remi would be a better choice for sub, but she's moved to another city's league. Pepsi is like the revered former all-star. Lots of cheers when she comes off the bench, but everyone knows she should have retired already. Not hating, though. I'm happy there's enough variety to satisfy different tastes.

Dlee9753
09-18-22, 02:34
Compared to Miso, Sammy is taller with B implants. They're both 30+ but you can tell they take care of their bodies. Both could be considered GND face but I think Miso is prettier.

Sammy's service is much better than Miso's. Better BBBJ than most with modest attempts to DT. Decent massage with lotion and she initiates the second round via BBBJ to CG.

Nice, relaxing session. She's quiet but friendly. You can take the lead or you can let her do her thing. Will repeat.

IAmGib1
09-18-22, 09:47
Or if she was quirky and looked like she was having conversations with herself.LOL. That would be a dead giveaway that it was indeed Glow. Especially if those conversations were in Korean.

PumpNDump
09-18-22, 11:55
Sunday funday.

Skip church or whatever place of worship and attend a session at a perversion den. Sfk / kbliss lineup, erica is off, too many rods stretching her out and filling her up, LOL.

Sfk: Allie Viki.

Kbliss: Jessica Allie.

PumpNDump
09-18-22, 11:58
Sunday funday at kgla, looks like Yara is back. I've never seen her so hopefully she's going to add to pleasure lineup.

Bitna Isa Soomi Mini Yara.

HiKeke
09-18-22, 15:04
Sunday funday at kgla, looks like Yara is back. I've never seen her so hopefully she's going to add to pleasure lineup.

Bitna Isa Soomi Mini Yara.Dayam. Yara and Mini duo available now.

SsStuntCock
09-18-22, 15:59

Bitna Isa Soomi Mini Yara.Hell yea. I loved holding Yara's tiny waist in DG. Definitely above average fitness. That doubles with Mini sounds wild.

BonerAppetitty
09-18-22, 20:37
Both your WNBA teams would get owned by OG ballers with Boner at the point. Your teams leave the hole wide open. Can't win championship without defense. If your strategy is to make us tired by the fourth quarter then it may work cause we old.

OK I admit Elena can grind me down. Sweet big ass can back me to the hole. Remi titties can distract me for turnovers. I also can't do whatever I want with Stella, Jazmin, and Lyn. They will b!tch slap and block me. I agree you guys have good teams for the WNBA.

It will not work with young ballers running with me. I have triple dubs in assist, rebound, and scoring. LA don't believe in me but I don't care and will keep taking it to the hole even if I miss a few times. It sucks the OG ballers only wanted to flip the switch for the playoffs.

I've settled into a nice starting lineup. Shani is the lead, starting at point guard with a great head for the game. Sammy racks up the points as the two guard, determined to take the shot. Elena drops in at small forward with her versatility and deadly moves. Sweet uses her banging body for full contact at the power forward position. Baby Sky rounds out the team at center using her long body to score. If there's a better current starting 5, I'd love to see it.

...I guess you asked for a list of the best performers:
Mini Stacy Allie Nana Nicole- prob the wildest 5. Pepsi as a sub. msog 3x 4x shots per hour. Bench cfs players Stella Jazmin Lyn. Those are just a few. Youre playing with rookies. You need to put in the pros.

HapaBoy86
09-18-22, 21:59
No and if ya got to ask, you not getting it anyways.Yup, original Asia does not allow BBFS. Maybe back in the day she did but I have been seeing her since she first started and just saying back in the day a little tip helped. But in the present 2022 its a hard NO.

When she was sharing a location with Rozel I upped the tips and she still said NO but Rozel tool my tips and it was wonderful slaying her bare.

And, don't ask Rozel is not available! I still keep in touch with her and she is happy not providing. Will she change her mind only she knows?

HapaBoy86
09-18-22, 22:03
One time at the palace, i booked for a threesome and they got my order mix up. Saw a customer half naked coming out of the room where I'm suppose to be in LOL.What is really funny that's happened to me at PP numerous times since I know Pepsi every well. She would let me hang around the front room with her after appts and chit chat or several times I used the restroom and dude walks out naked or towel around him. The dude (s) just freak out like WTF! Its so funny to see there facial expression and watch them bow there face down so fast!

PumpNDump
09-19-22, 11:34
Sfk / kbliss line up.

Sfk: Erika Allie Viki.

Kbliss: Erika Jessica Allie.

Erica back on today for everyone's pervy desires.

PumpNDump
09-19-22, 11:37
Sesang girls on duty.

Bitna Isa Mini Yara.

Hmm this Mini and Yara duo does sound interesting. Wonder if anyone of you horndogs sampled the goods yet? Would love to see one slurp and like baby batter out of the other one's cooch.

Hell yea. I loved holding Yara's tiny waist in DG. Definitely above average fitness. That doubles with Mini sounds wild.

TD Leafs
09-19-22, 13:28
Avg face, great attitude and good service. Late late 30's, guys talked about her ass but nothing really special. Great service and attitude but much rather see Mini or Erika.

HiKeke
09-19-22, 14:58
Y'all best be avoiding these 340 & 350 BBFS kgirls like the plague.

HiKeke
09-19-22, 15:08
What is really funny that's happened to me at PP numerous times since I know Pepsi every well. She would let me hang around the front room with her after appts and chit chat or several times I used the restroom and dude walks out naked or towel around him. The dude (s) just freak out like WTF! Its so funny to see there facial expression and watch them bow there face down so fast!LOL I still do this with some of my ATFs. On a slow day they'll ask me to come over and bring food or drinks just to hang out and hide me in the other room (with no roommate) or in the living room with a divider when the next client arrives. This does have some weird thrill to it lolz. Although I do everything I can to avoid the guy. That's just next level weirdness.

HotManGuy
09-19-22, 15:47
Hello fellow brethren.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any gal that is a squirter?

Used to be girls like Suzie, Hana, Sharon Love, Lia, and Cona but they aren't around anymore (at least to my knowledge).

I saw that Cici at Pepsi might be it but feel like it's pretty rare to find someone that does.

PumpNDump
09-19-22, 15:57
Sesang girls on duty.

Bitna Isa Mini Yara.

Hmm this Mini and Yara duo does sound interesting. Wonder if anyone of you horndogs sampled the goods yet? Would love to see one slurp and like baby batter out of the other one's cooch.

Hell yea. I loved holding Yara's tiny waist in DG. Definitely above average fitness. That doubles with Mini sounds wild.

SsStuntCock
09-19-22, 17:11
Hello fellow brethren.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any gal that is a squirter?

Used to be girls like Suzie, Hana, Sharon Love, Lia, and Cona but they aren't around anymore (at least to my knowledge).

I saw that Cici at Pepsi might be it but feel like it's pretty rare to find someone that does.Not sure if you were referring to OG Hana, but SFK Hana / M Jiyeong / LKS Sky squirted a mouthful down my throat in 69. It was like I was poolside in Cancun minus the whistle and cheap tequila.

Dlee9753
09-19-22, 17:19
Face looks 35. Depending on the angle and lighting, I waffle between uglier than Sammy and prettier than Miso (not much range, I know).

Two small butterflies above her right boob. Firm C-cup implants. About 5'3. Wonderful combo of ass and thighs. KGLA Daisy was slightly too thick for me. Izzy is a bit leaner. She isn't muscular but I'm sure Izzy squats a lot. She's older so she's lacking that youthful firmness but she has a flat stomach, no stretch marks, no loose skin, no rolls.

Good kisser. Lots of tongue. One of the better BBBJs I've had in a while (better than Sammy). A bit of BLS, a bit of DT, a bit of feeling in the blowjob. She likes to have fun during CG and overall makes an effort.

Not as relaxing as a Sammy session but a fun time for sure. Will repeat.

Veni1
09-19-22, 18:03
I think the reviews on this board regarding Stacy are right on. I saw her today and she was like the fucking Energizer Bunny. I actually had to tell her that I needed a break. We ran the board including some prostate play with a toy I had brought along. The only thing off limits was anal. As I was getting ready to enter her from standing doggy she let me know that was a no no.

A lot has been noted about her looks, and there is a thumbnail photo that has been posted on this board which is a much better representation of her than her booking photos (you can find it using the search thread). I would consider her face "cute-average". It is a bit on the squarish side as opposed to the oval or more rounded look. The latter two are considered more feminine, and fit the bill of the greco-roman concept of beauty. Her body is A plus in my opinion. Great ass, firm stomach, and a petite waist. Age wise, I would opine late 30's or early 40's. All in all, I had a good time and would repeat. However, as I've noted on this board here before, I personally am more into service than DDG ice maidens.

WhyOhWhy
09-19-22, 18:45
Not sure if you were referring to OG Hana, but SFK Hana / M Jiyeong / LKS Sky squirted a mouthful down my throat in 69. It was like I was poolside in Cancun minus the whistle and cheap tequila.OMG now your talking my language! I need to experience this asap! Only been with 1 squirter and she was black. She can squirt a shoot it like 8 ft on god. But I was scared to go near the squirting because she didn't seem the cleanest lmao!

TD Leafs
09-19-22, 19:23
Dayam. Yara and Mini duo available now.Where did you get that Yara and Mini are doing duos?

Booker just replied they're Not doing duos.

TheAbc
09-19-22, 20:29
Y'all best be avoiding these 340 & 350 BBFS kgirls like the plague.Why? Is there some outbreak recently with them or something?

SsStuntCock
09-19-22, 20:43
Where did you get that Yara and Mini are doing duos?

Booker just replied they're Not doing duos.KGLA is advertising it on their site.

TD Leafs
09-19-22, 20:51
Correction. Booker texted again confirming Mini Yara duo.

Hell Yeah.

PumpNDump
09-19-22, 21:17
Would you care to elaborate. Just a few days ago you threw a post stating duo available for Mini and Yara. Now today you say for people to stay away from the 340 & 350 girls. What gives?

Y'all best be avoiding these 340 & 350 BBFS kgirls like the plague.

HiKeke
09-19-22, 21:35
Would you care to elaborate. Just a few days ago you threw a post stating duo available for Mini and Yara. Now today you say for people to stay away from the 340 & 350 girls. What gives?Just a thought. I don't want 340 & 350 to become the norm. Also Mini and Yara are both 320 each.

HiKeke
09-19-22, 21:36
Where did you get that Yara and Mini are doing duos?

Booker just replied they're Not doing duos.Weird. Sesang booker was the one who told me about it even before Yara's return.

HotManGuy
09-19-22, 21:54
Not sure if you were referring to OG Hana, but SFK Hana / M Jiyeong / LKS Sky squirted a mouthful down my throat in 69. It was like I was poolside in Cancun minus the whistle and cheap tequila.

Huh I'll have to check them out! Are there any others that you know of or these are the 3 unicorns?

Edit: I think only M Jiyeong is working right now? I'm not sure which agency is LKS

SsStuntCock
09-19-22, 22:34
Huh I'll have to check them out! Are there any others that you know of or these are the 3 unicorns?

Edit: I think only M Jiyeong is working right now? I'm not sure which agency is LKSThey are one in the same. Other names were rebrands at other orgs. The most well-known kgirl squirter on the West Coast would be legendary service queen Yuffie in the Bay (TER: 347894).

Veni1
09-19-22, 22:42
Why? Is there some outbreak recently with them or something?Good question. Is the OP concerned about his health or his wallet?

AntilySol
09-19-22, 23:42
Y'all best be avoiding these 340 & 350 BBFS kgirls like the plague.Yeah. Glad to see someone else with a similar experience as mine. Stay away like the plague. At least for now. Count me out of the game for a few months.

SunsetMando
09-20-22, 01:08
I had a really great time with Yara today! I would say she's mid 30's. But can easily pass for early 30's. TINY TINY little thing and I thought her body was really sexy!! Wish her ass was a BIT more plump, but she's really lean so I can understand why there isn't any fat on her ass.

Those boobs are HUGE for her frame!! I was impressed.

Overall a really good session. DFK was sensual and she really put on a show. After the quick shower we got to her bed and as I sat on the bed she got on top of me and I slid right inside of her. I will say this, it wasn't VERY snug down there and I'm a decent size. But ultimately it felt great.

We went through an array of positions and we would stop a bit here and there and she would get to work on a fantastic BBBJ. 2 pops a massage in between and I was out the door in about 50 ish min.

I would repeat if no one else was available. And I say that respectfully. With so many options, I want to keep trying out the new flavors.

If anyone was thinking of seeing her. For 320 BBFS msog. She's a must see.

TrolleyDodger
09-20-22, 01:28
Looking for the hairiest pussy to creampie. Anyone have a good recommendation?

GoldDust58
09-20-22, 01:37
OMG now your talking my language! I need to experience this asap! Only been with 1 squirter and she was black. She can squirt a shoot it like 8 ft on god. But I was scared to go near the squirting because she didn't seem the cleanest lmao!Sorry to disappoint but there currently aren't really any real squirters in our market that I know of. None left like the one you experienced. New York has a girl named June and I heard her squirting but cannot confirm myself. Yuffie in NorCal but there is speculation it is piss. She tried to water board me and I jumped out the way but she has squirted all over me before. Depending on her mood or body it comes out in a spurt or spray. Yoco pumps water inside, so not real. I can't really think of any left or working still besides Yuffie is closest to a squirter. That last were a girl named Ruby of M and a girl named Sooji in NorCal, both long gone and retired.

GoldDust58
09-20-22, 01:39
Looking for the hairiest pussy to creampie. Anyone have a good recommendation?Angel at cgla had a Bush last time she was here. I wouldn't know if that's still the case.

HotManGuy
09-20-22, 03:36
Sorry to disappoint but there currently aren't really any real squirters in our market that I know of. None left like the one you experienced. New York has a girl named June and I heard her squirting but cannot confirm myself. Yuffie in NorCal but there is speculation it is piss. She tried to water board me and I jumped out the way but she has squirted all over me before. Depending on her mood or body it comes out in a spurt or spray. Yoco pumps water inside, so not real. I can't really think of any left or working still besides Yuffie is closest to a squirter. That last were a girl named Ruby of M and a girl named Sooji in NorCal, both long gone and retired.That's really saddening but fair enough! Thank you for the info! Heard about two gals that MIGHT squirt so I might check them out to see. Cici from Pepsi / M and Jiyoung at M.

Paul Sgv
09-20-22, 06:03
That's really saddening but fair enough! Thank you for the info! Heard about two gals that MIGHT squirt so I might check them out to see. Cici from Pepsi / M and Jiyoung at M.Well in my case, I can confirm that Cici from the Palace pissed on me and tried to portray it like it was a squirt. But don't get me wrong: it was fucking great! The timing and acting was very convincing and I admire when women put in the effort to make it seem like they are getting off on you. Cici did that to me three times amd on the third time I was rubbing her Clit, brought my fingers up to my nose to sniff and it was definitely piss. She even had a washcloth nearby to contain most of the mess and I could clearly see that it was piss. I have that fetish anyway so I enjoyed every drop. Next time I go back I want to try and get her to squirt all over me!

SunsetMando
09-20-22, 10:19
Why?

Is there something going on that we don't know about?

Yeah. Glad to see someone else with a similar experience as mine. Stay away like the plague. At least for now. Count me out of the game for a few months.

StoryTeller69
09-20-22, 10:46
Alright before I begin, for context sake. I don't always do research before seeing a girl and there is sort of a rush rolling the dice at this point like a mystery box waiting to be opened. Sweet felt like hitting the fucking god tier being the smoke show that she is. My god I think if I was ever close to actually wanting to lock down a kgirl, this would be it fellas. Fattest tits with I would argue, the best ass I've seen while mongering. DFK at the door and her ass work as I came up from behind while she hung up my clothes had me going but it was the doggy style with her DDD cups bouncing in the mirror as I held her up that won my heart. That ass was just too perfect and soft against my thighs which was only rivaled by the visuals. Almost a sensory overload which made the nut that much sweeter. Thankfully I was even able to get it up a second time and hit it in mish and cg so I had a good picture of those tits bouncing in every which direction before finishing a second time in her fat tits with the help of a solid BBBJ. Seriously, if I ever hit the lotto, I'd keep her all to myself.

PumpNDump
09-20-22, 11:42
Sesang girls at the ready.

Bitna Isa mini Yara.

For the 3 way lovers out there if you haven't already heard. Mini Yara offer double. Hit up sesang booker to setup your perversion.

MonkeyMonger
09-20-22, 11:48
The best Korean squirter I've ever seen is Yuri from NYC. She's beautiful, amazing service and a squirter like I've ever experienced before. Metro56. Unbelievable BBFS and squirt. Here at home Yoko is a good experience. At lease one time recommend for all. I've had BBFS with her and it was great.

Angel at cgla had a Bush last time she was here. I wouldn't know if that's still the case.

SsStuntCock
09-20-22, 12:42
I had a really great time with Yara today! I would say she's mid 30's. But can easily pass for early 30's. Tiny. Tiny, little thing and I thought her body was really sexy!!.If there's another girl as fit -or more- than Yara, than I'm here for it. Her tits-to-waist ratio is second only to Remi, probably.

SsStuntCock
09-20-22, 12:59
Hi does anyone have any intel on Cristal / Ring at CGLA? I'm interested since she is listed as 88 lbs which is one of the lowest weights. Any other petite recommendations appreciated.I feel like I've seen her pics in the Bay with one of the smaller stables. But good luck finding a girl with smaller stats. Sheesh.

Height: 4'9".

Breast size: 32.

Breast cup: A-cup.

Weight: 85 lbs.

LARckr720
09-20-22, 14:41
The best Korean squirter I've ever seen is Yuri from NYC. She's beautiful, amazing service and a squirter like I've ever experienced before. Metro56. Unbelievable BBFS and squirt. Here at home Yoko is a good experience. At lease one time recommend for all. I've had BBFS with her and it was great.Think it was Lola? Another impressive squirter from the CV days. Not a typical KG routine with her. She gave me beer when I got there. She had a glass of wine. Pretty there's stories of her parting with mongers after hours. Anyways she was near Cytherea volume of squirt.

PumpNDump
09-20-22, 14:54
Sfk Tues. Ho-call.

The skilled vixen Viki is on roll call today. Viki still at 320 for those not wanting to kick out 340.

PumpNDump
09-20-22, 14:56
He's worried about the wallet. He wasn't making any health claim allegations.

Good question. Is the OP concerned about his health or his wallet?

TraderJoesFan
09-20-22, 16:03
You think any of them would smoke some weed in between?

HotManGuy
09-20-22, 16:47
The best Korean squirter I've ever seen is Yuri from NYC. She's beautiful, amazing service and a squirter like I've ever experienced before. Metro56. Unbelievable BBFS and squirt. Here at home Yoko is a good experience. At lease one time recommend for all. I've had BBFS with her and it was great.She provides BBFS? I've seen her multiple times and not once she provides BBFS.

HotManGuy
09-20-22, 16:48
Think it was Lola? Another impressive squirter from the CV days. Not a typical KG routine with her. She gave me beer when I got there. She had a glass of wine. Pretty there's stories of her parting with mongers after hours. Anyways she was near Cytherea volume of squirt.Sadly none of them work anymore.

SsStuntCock
09-20-22, 17:57
You think any of them would smoke some weed in between?I doubt flower. Pens yes.

AntilySol
09-20-22, 18:52
Why?

Is there something going on that we don't know about?Take a look at my history on the last girl I saw. I'll be back in a couple months.

TempletonRat
09-20-22, 19:18
Joa was Joa and said my Chaji was Joa too. Yippin Yoja!

LARckr720
09-20-22, 20:11
You think any of them would smoke some weed in between?Always wondered too. Doubt it as they might be worried would smell up the apartment.

Did an overnight with Kimora years back after she went indie and she requested me to bring some 420. That was a fun night!

TheWhiteDenzel
09-21-22, 02:09
Sharin' Sharon. Booker is usually honest with me regarding if they're real pics or a close facsimile and says that they're real.

Im Yours
09-21-22, 02:21
Always wondered too. Doubt it as they might be worried would smell up the apartment.

Did an overnight with Kimora years back after she went indie and she requested me to bring some 420. That was a fun night!It all depends on the person. Most don't, I find. They don't like the smell and they say it leaves bad breath. Some do, but only partake afterwards.

SpicyRamen
09-21-22, 03:01
Has anyone seen Megan? Not sure whether she's back or only for a brief stint.

Irresponsible
09-21-22, 10:18
She provides BBFS? I've seen her multiple times and not once she provides BBFS.When she was in Seattle, yes.

MonkeyMonger
09-21-22, 10:43
Yes. I can confirm firsthand she's back.

Has anyone seen Megan? Not sure whether she's back or only for a brief stint.

MonkeyMonger
09-21-22, 10:45
On the Metro 56 site BBFS is an option. So BBFS is an option. LOL.

She provides BBFS? I've seen her multiple times and not once she provides BBFS.

HobbyRusty
09-21-22, 11:07
Yes. I can confirm firsthand she's back.Had my appointment cancelled so I can't confirm.

TraderJoesFan
09-21-22, 12:07
Texted and sent all my info. I was left on read. The only thing I can think of is that I submitted an old paystub. I'm currently unemployed / student. But with some cash.

Bango
09-21-22, 12:07
Yes. I can confirm firsthand she's back.RIP to M's phone.

HotManGuy
09-21-22, 13:24
When she was in Seattle, yes.Huh. Well unlucky then haha.

BleachChugger
09-21-22, 14:56
You think any of them would smoke some weed in between?Allie and I think one other girl shared their vape pens with me.

SunsetMando
09-21-22, 15:55
Anyone have any recent success with any Tan hotties? Age doesn't matter too much, but just looking for tanned hot and solid service.

The gals I've seen lately are all pretty fair skinned. And when I asked CG booker he didn't seem to know which ones are tanned LOL.

Goes to show ya how accurate those pics are.

Jsmp24
09-21-22, 15:58
Compared to Miso, Sammy is taller with B implants. They're both 30+ but you can tell they take care of their bodies. Both could be considered GND face but I think Miso is prettier.

Sammy's service is much better than Miso's. Better BBBJ than most with modest attempts to DT. Decent massage with lotion and she initiates the second round via BBBJ to CG.

Nice, relaxing session. She's quiet but friendly. You can take the lead or you can let her do her thing. Will repeat.Anyone can confirm if same Sammy from OC with MKC?

Hahasupz
09-21-22, 16:54
Has anyone seen Megan? Not sure whether she's back or only for a brief stint.Got a text from M today that Megan is back next week at 400 hr.

Bince33
09-21-22, 17:09
Texted and sent all my info. I was left on read. The only thing I can think of is that I submitted an old paystub. I'm currently unemployed / student. But with some cash.Verification is less than 5 minutes. If it were me, I'd not be doing making appointments with providers while unemployed.

PumpNDump
09-21-22, 17:18
Some of these girls do have bad habits. I say correct them by having them smoke on your rod.

Allie and I think one other girl shared their vape pens with me.

PumpNDump
09-21-22, 17:20
Sfk humpday duty.

PumpNDump
09-21-22, 17:24
Humpday at sesang.

Bitna Isa Melanie Mini Yara Mini Yara offer double. Looks like another girl has listed with them. For some reason pics look familiar but I can't recall, possible rebrand.

SsStuntCock
09-21-22, 18:25
Humpday at sesang.

Bitna Isa Melanie Mini Yara Mini Yara offer double. Looks like another girl has listed with them. For some reason pics look familiar but I can't recall, possible rebrand.Can't say I recognize Melanie pics from the Bay.

GoldDust58
09-21-22, 19:43
Can't say I recognize Melanie pics from the Bay.Just got a heads up too about new listing. I feel like I saw those pics somewhere and I have a feeling she was a former upcharge girl. No reports from the NorCal bros. Confirmed that she is non upcharge with same flat rate as others

Steven97
09-21-22, 21:45
Can anyone pm me Booker M's phone #?

WhyOhWhy
09-21-22, 23:35
You think any of them would smoke some weed in between?I know of a kgirl asked me for some hard stuff before and asked me if I wanted to hangout OTC and join her if I had any but I don't do that stuff lmao! Crazy. They think marijuana is really really bad but the hard stuff she was asking for is way worse. But I guess in Asia its common to use the hard stuff.

Bastard Chorum
09-21-22, 23:42
Has anyone seen Megan? Not sure whether she's back or only for a brief stint.I doubt anyone has seen her yet since she hasn't even started. Considering the debacle last time, even if M has confirmed that she's going to be back next week, I'll just wait and see. Great if she does and not too surprised if she doesn't. Prebook if you want / can, but just be wary of early posts that claim to see her. It was nice to see someone get caught red handed but shills and fake posts are always something to look out for.

UberHippogriff
09-22-22, 00:04
You think any of them would smoke some weed in between?I have. Makes me so much more sensitive.

StoryTeller69
09-22-22, 01:22
Late report but I got to see Carina on a whim with some time I had out in WLA and fuck I'm still reeling from the experience. Pictures were accurate with her stats being as well as slender beauty. She greeted me with a signature dfk at the door allowing my hands to hand and get a handful of her cheeks and C cups that filled me hands amply until it was time to be taken to the bedroom. She sits on my lap and asks how my day is going and I told her it was better now that I was there with her and she giggled with flirtations which made it feel very organic. Donation given and shower executed, I daty'd and absolutely loved the moans that she produced as they were slowed and slurred like she really loved it. Squeezed my temple assumably from O'ing and pulled me up by the hair for more dfk and grabbed my member to insert it and it was a damn good fit. Snug and very lubricated from my efforts and I gave it to her slow while she let me nip at her ear lobes. She grabs my hips and lets me know that way she wanted me to pick up the pace and I do. Her moans are getting louder and that's when I flip her to get some good doggy strokes in and that cute booty of hers was a pleasant sight to see. Lots of jiggle and light spanking was accepted. I started really just fucking the daylights out of her and she slid into prone boning and took it like a champ. I put her to the side to make that sandwiched look that I like and she starts sucking on my thumb which hot Af and it wasn't long before she let me CIP which I felt her clench me up so hard I actually had to pry myself out of her grip LOL. Light massage thereafter and chit chat to close out another session for the books. Would recommend as she definitely had a closet nasty GND feel to the session and had enough upbeat personality to make it very non mechanical. Damage was $$ 80 for the hour sesh and of course, a link for you mongrels.

https://asianvibe.is/models/carina/

NintyNine
09-22-22, 02:24
If Megan is back, good, maybe she can take some of the traffic off Erica.

I won't be seeing Megan. I saw her once in 2016, and that was enough. Overrated.

Christophe1
09-22-22, 10:11
Got a text from M today that Megan is back next week at 400 hr.Herald in the horn dog congo line.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NoavHX75s_E

Woorace
09-22-22, 10:35
I'll be staying at LAX for 1 night, and am looking for any recommendations on a K-girl experience that I can partake in near the airport. I see many areas where ladies are available, but I am not sure what is closest to LAX. Is it K-Town, West LA, etc. It will probably be later at night that I am available, so would need as place that stays open to 10 or 11 PM.

Thanks for any help.

HiKeke
09-22-22, 11:08
Late report but I got to see Carina on a whim with some time I had out in WLA and fuck I'm still reeling from the experience. Pictures were accurate with her stats being as well as slender beauty. She greeted me with a signature dfk at the door allowing my hands to hand and get a handful of her cheeks and C cups that filled me hands amply until it was time to be taken to the bedroom. She sits on my lap and asks how my day is going and I told her it was better now that I was there with her and she giggled with flirtations which made it feel very organic. Donation given and shower executed, I daty'd and absolutely loved the moans that she produced as they were slowed and slurred like she really loved it. Squeezed my temple assumably from O'ing and pulled me up by the hair for more dfk and grabbed my member to insert it and it was a damn good fit. Snug and very lubricated from my efforts and I gave it to her slow while she let me nip at her ear lobes. She grabs my hips and lets me know that way she wanted me to pick up the pace and I do. Her moans are getting louder and that's when I flip her to get some good doggy strokes in and that cute booty of hers was a pleasant sight to see. Lots of jiggle and light spanking was accepted. I started really just fucking the daylights out of her and she slid into prone boning and took it like a champ. I put her to the side to make that sandwiched look that I like and she starts sucking on my thumb which hot Af and it wasn't long before she let me CIP which I felt her clench me up so hard I actually had to pry myself out of her grip LOL. Light massage thereafter and chit chat to close out another session for the books. Would recommend as she definitely had a closet nasty GND feel to the session and had enough upbeat personality to make it very non mechanical. Damage was $$ 80 for the hour sesh and of course, a link for you mongrels.How many times has this girl gone under rebranding? I've been seeing her pictures pop up here and there as long as I can remember LOL.

EyceeRaw
09-22-22, 12:16
Any chance she could be Leah, who came down around the same time as Joa / Soomi a few months back? Leah then went on to use another name (that I forget) here in SoCal at different agencies and started upcharging. It's not the same pics as before, but face looks similar IIRC. I never saw her, but just my two cents.

FWIW, she is also listed as Kara at CGC.

https://caddygirlsclub.com/caddy-kara/

Just got a heads up too about new listing. I feel like I saw those pics somewhere and I have a feeling she was a former upcharge girl. No reports from the NorCal bros. Confirmed that she is non upcharge with same flat rate as others

Best to just clear up the confusion with all the traveling NorCal transplants.

Leah is Angie from bunnygirls / firstclass and Kelly loveksweetie. Joara is Sarah from Viola's and Sarah at loveksweetie.

Maisie is Ella from loveksweetie. Hana / Gigi is back in norcal as her original name Sky at loveksweetie. Kim / Bree is now back at bunnygirls as Kimmy. She used to be Bree at bunnygirls.

EyceeRaw
09-22-22, 12:22
I'll be staying at LAX for 1 night, and am looking for any recommendations on a K-girl experience that I can partake in near the airport. I see many areas where ladies are available, but I am not sure what is closest to LAX. Is it K-Town, West LA, etc. It will probably be later at night that I am available, so would need as place that stays open to 10 or 11 PM.

Thanks for any help.WLA girls would be your best bet. No more than a 10 min drive at night with no traffic. SesangGirls, SFK, and CG all book for girls in WLA. I think CG would be the easiest to get into, but I got in years ago, so don't take my word for it.

TD Leafs
09-22-22, 12:25
Anyone actually seen her or seeing her today?

M texted Megan's full today.

I don't know if M is lying bec someone mentioned Megan's back next week?

PumpNDump
09-22-22, 12:37
Wla would be closet to airport. But highly unlikely you'll get scheduled unless you pass screening. Don't be asking about screening as there's plenty of material here.

Thanks for any help.

PumpNDump
09-22-22, 12:38
Sesang stands at the ready. Soomi / joa has either split or is on vacation.

Bitna Isa Melanie Mini Yara. Mini Yara offer double.

PumpNDump
09-22-22, 12:42
Thirsty Thursday at sfk.

All girls are wet, 2 are highly skilled and polished. But no matter what they are here to drain your man juice and leave you weak in the knees.

Woorace
09-22-22, 13:14
WLA girls would be your best bet. No more than a 10 min drive at night with no traffic. SesangGirls, SFK, and CG all book for girls in WLA. I think CG would be the easiest to get into, but I got in years ago, so don't take my word for it.Thanks for your help. I'm familiar with SeSang, but not SFK or CG. Do you have their website info? I would assume they have one.

Im Yours
09-22-22, 13:30
Anyone have any recent success with any Tan hotties? Age doesn't matter too much, but just looking for tanned hot and solid service.

The gals I've seen lately are all pretty fair skinned. And when I asked CG booker he didn't seem to know which ones are tanned LOL.

Goes to show ya how accurate those pics are.From what I can recall Remi is pretty tanned, and so is Yara (I confirmed that 2 days ago).

Im Yours
09-22-22, 13:37

Thanks for any help.Verifying will be pretty difficult but if you can get through that, West LA is indeed your best bet. Very close to the 405, easy on, easy off. The freeway is, too.

Im Yours
09-22-22, 13:48
I was lucky to find parking outside. That trek from the garage to the apt is kinda far so move quickly if you don't want to shave too much time from your appointment. I found a cute girl who was small but not spinner who was eager to please and had a quirky but playful personality.

F: 7 - Typical Korean is agreed, but she is pretty, however probably mid 30's now. Round-ish face.

B: 7.5 - Small, skinny, not super toned, but wide-ish. Has some ass, had well MM C's. Smooth skin. Short.

A: 8.5 - I was able to communicate with her bits in a couple languages. She is fun and quirky, and wants to please you. She goes with the flow, and may be a little more passive. I feel repeated visits will improve this score.

S: 8.5 - Fucks well in all positions I tried. Makes good noises. Flexible. DFK a lot, although sort of dart-ey. Fairly tight snatch. CG grinding is fine but not too fast and can't sustain because too many Os on her side. 8/10.

E: not much, but speaks Chinese and Korean.

Repeat: yes, but location I don't go to much, so probably won't sneak into my rotation.

$$ 20.Most of my previous review stands. I do need to mention her DFK is there but needs some work, she keeps her neck straight so it's. Strange. Still passionate, still makes some good noises. Still very malleable. Makes faces that make her look uglier but that's endearing. Her body is edging closer to an 8 - her ass is getting more muscular and her stamina is no problem.

Her snatch is tighter than I remember and I almost blew 3 x before 10 minutes, I had to slow down. A soft but great set of MMs in my opinion, maybe a little lopsided when lying down but overall a great set.

Hahasupz
09-22-22, 14:22
Sharin' Sharon. Booker is usually honest with me regarding if they're real pics or a close facsimile and says that they're real.Has anyone seen her?

Fatonius
09-22-22, 15:16
Got a text from M today that Megan is back next week at 400 hr.Does M have a website anymore? The last site seems to be down.

Poler1
09-22-22, 16:17

Goes to show ya how accurate those pics are.I have a thing for tan hotties too; looking as well. From what I heard Bijou, Lexi, McC and I think Yoco are tanned girls. But can't confirm since I haven't seen any of them but might do this week (trying to decide which).

KalvinHobbs
09-22-22, 16:24
I have a thing for tan hotties too; looking as well. From what I heard Bijou, Lexi, McC and I think Yoco are tanned girls. But can't confirm since I haven't seen any of them but might do this week (trying to decide which).Jane at CAKD is also tanned but in the OC.

Fantic5916
09-22-22, 16:28
I have a thing for tan hotties too; looking as well. From what I heard Bijou, Lexi, McC and I think Yoco are tanned girls. But can't confirm since I haven't seen any of them but might do this week (trying to decide which).Try Holly. Service is good and she tanned.

Woorace
09-22-22, 16:40
Verifying will be pretty difficult but if you can get through that, West LA is indeed your best bet. Very close to the 405, easy on, easy off. The freeway is, too.I've used the services in Vegas quit a bit, but not sure if that will help getting verified or not. Not sure if they are tied together in any manner.

Thanks for the help.

ShuangFeisha
09-22-22, 16:54
Like to make sure Yunhee is Kara / Cara, Stacy's roommate and used to duo with Stacy. I missed the rimming she did.

TheAbc
09-22-22, 19:06
Does M have a website anymore? The last site seems to be down.https://myalbum.com/album/nxPyzebH8Tca

I assume Megan is for regulars on the down low?

HiKeke
09-22-22, 19:30
https://myalbum.com/album/nxPyzebH8Tca

I assume Megan is for regulars on the down low?Megan at $400. Is pretty steep tbh. I never can get over her huge baby scar and how much she's carved off of her chin LOL.

Naovalenada
09-22-22, 19:32
I have good relationship with 90% of the bookers, but there is one particular booker that I still don't know what happened and got blocked. I am thinking to ask that work with this booker (and others) to validate me with this booker. Any of you have done that or it is waste of time?

LoveAsianGirls
09-22-22, 19:51
Yup, original Asia does not allow BBFS. Maybe back in the day she did but I have been seeing her since she first started and just saying back in the day a little tip helped. But in the present 2022 its a hard NO.

When she was sharing a location with Rozel I upped the tips and she still said NO but Rozel tool my tips and it was wonderful slaying her bare.

And, don't ask Rozel is not available! I still keep in touch with her and she is happy not providing. Will she change her mind only she knows?Thanks HB! Yep, the decade of decadence with Asia was awesome! Great times with her friend Sasha during that time too!

Loved Rozel and her plump Columbian ass! Was bummed the day we had "the talk". You know, the sorry honey, I don't do no condom any more talk.

Oh well, they were both great while it lasted.

Fatonius
09-22-22, 20:33
https://myalbum.com/album/nxPyzebH8Tca

I assume Megan is for regulars on the down low?I used to see her periodically but M doesn't respond or she changed her number.

TD Leafs
09-22-22, 20:37
Thanks HB! Yep, the decade of decadence with Asia was awesome! Great times with her friend Sasha during that time too!

Loved Rozel and her plump Columbian ass! Was bummed the day we had "the talk". You know, the sorry honey, I don't do no condom any more talk.

Oh well, they were both great while it lasted.That plump ass of Rozel belongs to one man only now. LOL.

Guess I was lucky, we never had that talk, she let be bb her till the end.

PumpNDump
09-22-22, 21:01
LOL, this is old news. Like 4 months old. You need to follow along with the info that has already been posted.

Like to make sure Yunhee is Kara / Cara, Stacy's roommate and used to duo with Stacy. I missed the rimming she did.

TheAbc
09-22-22, 21:24
I used to see her periodically but M doesn't respond or she changed her number.She still reaches out to me time to time. The number that she uses ends in 6866.

AmericanDog
09-22-22, 21:31
Anyone have intel on Gia at CGLA? She is listed at 85 lbs and 4'9 and I love super petite girls. Any feedback is appreciated.

For the dude asking about tanned chicks, look up Sugar in DTLA. She is very friendly and talkative with perfect English which will probably catch some guys off guard. Just a heads up.

KGirlAddict
09-22-22, 21:57
Jane at CAKD is also tanned but in the OC.CAKD LA Cami is beautiful, real pics, and tanned. Strictly no bb, this is the wrong thread. Personally I don't dig tans; I prefer my girls as pale as can be and think it's a wasteful shame that Cami and Jane darken their gorgeous skin.

Goku17
09-22-22, 23:58
CAKD LA Cami is beautiful, real pics, and tanned. Strictly no bb, this is the wrong thread. Personally I don't dig tans; I prefer my girls as pale as can be and think it's a wasteful shame that Cami and Jane darken their gorgeous skin.Wow I am totally the same, dark skin is not my type. I like pale and white skin.

BobLove
09-23-22, 05:23
Wow I am totally the same, dark skin is not my type. I like pale and white skin.Some girls darken their skin to hide stretch marks / scars / etc.

TD Leafs
09-23-22, 12:03
CAKD LA Cami is beautiful, real pics, and tanned. Strictly no bb, this is the wrong thread. Personally I don't dig tans; I prefer my girls as pale as can be and think it's a wasteful shame that Cami and Jane darken their gorgeous skin."Strictly no bb"? There is no such thing in this hobby.

Pkim31
09-23-22, 12:30
Some girls darken their skin to hide stretch marks / scars / etc.This actually goes back to another time when all kgirls tanned and wore studded bikinis.

PumpNDump
09-23-22, 12:56
I actually like the girls tan with white pale flesh from a gstring and bra covering.

This actually goes back to another time when all kgirls tanned and wore studded bikinis.

TD Leafs
09-23-22, 13:20
Mini's roommate and double partner.

Probably mid 30's, cute face with MM boobs, good service with very expressive moanings.

Yara has very sexy body, thin waist and toned ass make her look very curvy, I think she got better ass than Holly, looks much better bec thin waist. Dfk BBBJ, great attitude.

Def recommended.

Bc705
09-23-22, 17:19
I know of a kgirl asked me for some hard stuff before and asked me if I wanted to hangout OTC and join her if I had any but I don't do that stuff lmao! Crazy. They think marijuana is really really bad but the hard stuff she was asking for is way worse. But I guess in Asia its common to use the hard stuff.How hard are we talking? Going to guess crystal based on what I've heard on my travels to Asia.

HiKeke
09-23-22, 17:20
Mini's roommate and double partner.

Probably mid 30's, cute face with MM boobs, good service with very expressive moanings.

Yara has very sexy body, thin waist and toned ass make her look very curvy, I think she got better ass than Holly, looks much better bec thin waist. Dfk BBBJ, great attitude.

Def recommended.Anyone partake in the double? Wondering if they go down on each other LOL.

ACuriousNemo1
09-23-22, 20:59
Anyone know what happened to these cuties? I don't see them listed anymore and the booker isn't even indicating if they are on "vacation".

Does that mean they are done, never to return? Might be obvious but I'm inexperienced and curious.

Atrr1
09-23-22, 21:50
"Strictly no bb"? There is no such thing in this hobby.By the time she allows bb, her sugar walls will be all wrinkled and charging 250 bb fee. LOL.

StopTheMonger
09-23-22, 21:57
Going to post this for those who read. Confirmed M. Megan is back (including next week) on specific hours / clients. I was cancelled by her today. However, luckily M. Had told me my favorite was back: M. Chanel. Just saw her today. Yes, she's back from Korean but will only be working very low hours, but will be working longer hours till Tuesday. She was better than before (wetter, attitude, service), probably because she's working very low hours. No guarantees, but that's what she told me and I was pretty golden regular of hers. They are roommates and that is subject to change since many of you want them at Sawtelle LOL. So don't count on either of them being open at the snap of a finger. I had pre-booked Megan two days in advance as well. Regulars and moneybags expect M. To reach out to you when they are available.

Catch them while you can!

TuggyMcTugface
09-23-22, 22:09
I had some Remi for the first time a few weeks back and am sad to see that she's not in LA anymore. But it seems like she's in NorCal now and I travel back and forth a lot. Does anyone have an idea of what name or org she's currently under?

FourTay22
09-23-22, 23:34
Alright before I begin, for context sake. I don't always do research before seeing a girl and there is sort of a rush rolling the dice at this point like a mystery box waiting to be opened. Sweet felt like hitting the fucking god tier being the smoke show that she is. My god I think if I was ever close to actually wanting to lock down a kgirl, this would be it fellas. Fattest tits with I would argue, the best ass I've seen while mongering. DFK at the door and her ass work as I came up from behind while she hung up my clothes had me going but it was the doggy style with her DDD cups bouncing in the mirror as I held her up that won my heart. That ass was just too perfect and soft against my thighs which was only rivaled by the visuals. Almost a sensory overload which made the nut that much sweeter. Thankfully I was even able to get it up a second time and hit it in mish and cg so I had a good picture of those tits bouncing in every which direction before finishing a second time in her fat tits with the help of a solid BBBJ. Seriously, if I ever hit the lotto, I'd keep her all to myself.Good for you, unfortunately did not have a good experience. They also multiple recent negative reviews on Sweet in T*are. I agree the body is incredible. However the service was very mechanical and rushed. If you were there for the looks, go for it, but be warner if you want any type of even decent service, one will be disappointed.

LARckr720
09-23-22, 23:57
Going to post this for those who read. Confirmed M. Megan is back (including next week) on specific hours / clients. I was cancelled by her today. However, luckily M. Had told me my favorite was back: M. Chanel. Just saw her today. Yes, she's back from Korean but will only be working very low hours, but will be working longer hours till Tuesday. She was better than before (wetter, attitude, service), probably because she's working very low hours. No guarantees, but that's what she told me and I was pretty golden regular of hers. They are roommates and that is subject to change since many of you want them at Sawtelle LOL. So don't count on either of them being open at the snap of a finger. I had pre-booked Megan two days in advance as well. Regulars and moneybags expect M. To reach out to you when they are available.

Catch them while you can!Jumping through hoops for pussy is what dating is about, not SW'ers.

Doesn't sound worth the trouble to be canceled on.

HapaBoy86
09-24-22, 00:14

Catch them while you can!If Megan cancels appts its cause she can't find a babysitter for her kid.

HapaBoy86
09-24-22, 00:43
Before I went to pickup my kgirl for some ofc date for a weekend at Harrahs So Cal.

Stopped off to see Niya for 2 hr appt early midafternoon appt to drop a nice cip in her it was wonderful sweet tasting pussy.

Full GFE always and one pop all in her twat and last one was BBBJCIM to spit.

Niya has a body like Asia (veteran) and Lyn.

TheAbc
09-24-22, 02:33

Catch them while you can!I'm not sure how Megan is, but seeing as she has more business than she wants to provide, I'm sure her UTR clients will still provide her with good business. As for Chanel, I was explained that only select past clientele that she likes will be able to see her. You won't find her on the usual M's advertising platform. She'll just work as needed and if you aren't on her list, she will be off limits to most of the public who is in with M.

KGirlsAreLife
09-24-22, 07:32
Any fellow mongers with recommendations for tatted up bodies? Not small tramp stamps but actual artwork on body. Only one I remember is daeun with a large stomach one.

StoryTeller69
09-24-22, 12:09
Just got down the other night with an appointment with Shani. HYA for sure as she really can't be older than 25 I'd say. Quintessential example of what typical K civie beauties look like but except I get to actually be intimate with them LOL. Stats were as advertised, 5'1-5'2 I'd say with C cups that very proportional to her frame. I'll try to be as numerical as possible with her face being a 9/10 for me, BBBJ was 9. 5 as this woman literally spat on my cock to get those good twisting strokes with her hands in whenever she had to come up from air from the deep throat she was giving me. Just the visuals of it was enough to earn a ATF for myself. The rest, a 9 as well due to the sheer sexiness of a woman who wants to feel pleasure too with her basically using me as a fuck toy and directing me to help her get off too. Highlights of the session were her placing my hand on her clit to rub it gently as she held onto the bed frame in standing doggy and her in mish with as she sat up to grab my face to shove her tongue down my throat while she had me in full guard thrusting me into her. Between her putting my foot in her mouth with her good looks and ferocity during the session, I might be binging her solely until I burn myself out. God speed fellow mongers, god fucking speed.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/shani

TD Leafs
09-24-22, 12:09
Before I went to pickup my kgirl for some ofc date for a weekend at Harrahs So Cal.

Stopped off to see Niya for 2 hr appt early midafternoon appt to drop a nice cip in her it was wonderful sweet tasting pussy.

Full GFE always and one pop all in her twat and last one was BBBJCIM to spit.

Niya has a body like Asia (veteran) and Lyn.Niya's body is nothing like Asia (veteran), Niya has full curvy body, Asia has very thin body, no comparison.

Lyn is right in between of those two.

SsStuntCock
09-24-22, 13:33
Any fellow mongers with recommendations for tatted up bodies? Not small tramp stamps but actual artwork on body. Only one I remember is daeun with a large stomach one.I don't see her as currently active, but keep your eye out for HYA Sakura KTG (TER: 371668). Many have fantasized her to be the head mistress of a Yakuza boss.

KGirlAddict
09-24-22, 13:44
Niya's body is nothing like Asia (veteran), Niya has full curvy body, Asia has very thin body, no comparison.

Lyn is right in between of those two.The last time I saw Niya she was aka Anna, last year or so, her body was thick, full, and not thin, voluptuous, borderline too heavy for me but good enough to stay. Face was decent not as pretty as pics, BBBJ, rim, BBFSCIP, and could take it to pound town, service oriented. Some monger reported she lost weight recently and I'm curious to see her if she's thinner. Anyone else see her lately to confirm?

CaptCaveman99
09-24-22, 15:23
Going to post this for those who read. Confirmed M. Megan is back (including next week) on specific hours / clients. I was cancelled by her today. However, luckily M. Had told me my favorite was back: M. Chanel. Just saw her today. Yes, she's back from Korean but will only be working very low hours, but will be working longer hours till Tuesday. She was better than before (wetter, attitude, service), probably because she's working very low hours...For the update. Will have to reminisce with Chanel.

PumpNDump
09-24-22, 15:23
Saturday list sfk / kbliss.

Girls at the ready. Erika best prebooked day in advance although open slots do occur for the lucky few.

PumpNDump
09-24-22, 15:28
Sesang Saturday at the ready.

Bitna Isa Melonie Mini Yara. Mini Yara offer double.

I just confirmed with booker that soomi / joa is gone and not on vacation. Sweet girl with natural bod hope she comes back as she was on the younger side for those that enjoy the younger flesh.

JrueArtist
09-24-22, 16:18
That's a pretty wild claim LOL. MKG has always been honest with me. I read a post here a while back that Haru looks totally different from a couple months ago. Dramatic weight loss and aging. You might be confused.

So I have been being duped for some time now I figure. Had a good time with "Haru" but when I requested her again from MKG, it was a totally different girl. This girl was actually Haru and was not the same beauty from before. Got annoyed and decided to book with another agency and after the appointment I had talked to the girl and said sometimes the booker will give you a better girl under a poor performing girl's alias to boost business via a review. I'm terribly sorry for the bad info for my guys..

JrueArtist
09-24-22, 16:30
What took you so long Execute69? Shani has been my favorite HYA. God fucking speed

Just got down the other night with an appointment with Shani. HYA for sure as she really can't be older than 25 I'd say. Quintessential example of what typical K civie beauties look like but except I get to actually be intimate with them LOL. Stats were as advertised, 5'1-5'2 I'd say with C cups that very proportional to her frame. I'll try to be as numerical as possible with her face being a 9/10 for me, BBBJ was 9. 5 as this woman literally spat on my cock to get those good twisting strokes with her hands in whenever she had to come up from air from the deep throat she was giving me. Just the visuals of it was enough to earn a ATF for myself. The rest, a 9 as well due to the sheer sexiness of a woman who wants to feel pleasure too with her basically using me as a fuck toy and directing me to help her get off too. Highlights of the session were her placing my hand on her clit to rub it gently as she held onto the bed frame in standing doggy and her in mish with as she sat up to grab my face to shove her tongue down my throat while she had me in full guard thrusting me into her. Between her putting my foot in her mouth with her good looks and ferocity during the session, I might be binging her solely until I burn myself out. God speed fellow mongers, god fucking speed.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/shani.

SunsetMando
09-24-22, 16:34
I've been craving her since I last saw her not long ago!!

Wait you put yourfoot in her mouth! She's wild. I love it!

You get her BBFS? She was fantastic BBFS.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/shani

JrueArtist
09-24-22, 16:54
I can confirm Izzy is a great time with a banging spinner body.

Looking forward to hearing about this one.

I was told Izzy is pretty new as well, saw her and she was a little CYA firecracker..

Kanek18
09-24-22, 17:24
What a coincidence. Your favorite gems are almost identical to mine.

Shani - https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/shani.

She's been my go-to since I like them young and petite. She also is quite fun / entertaining, singing and dancing around and having a good time.

CG also has quite a few gems that I would recommend if you like Shani- Sweet, Noah, Jazmin, Sammy, Izzy, Lisa (when she's around), and Elena..

BuildingGuy
09-24-22, 20:24
Do you recall if Bon (https://archive.ph/zwauw) had any tattoos? There was some speculation (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26373-Korean-Agency-BB&p=6107379&viewfull=1#post6107379) that Bon was a rebrand of Glow (https://www.foxylists.com/glow) (aka Joy, Bunny, Ms. Kiko, etc). Tattoo information could help confirm or deny this speculation."She has a tattoo on her lower back which looks like the Chrysler wing symbol. She does seem to talk to herself in Korean. Very friendly and concerned about client's wishes. She said that she had taken off for several years just to rest up. ".

GoofyPanda
09-24-22, 21:06
SAG has Sophia and Vivian doing duo.

Can anybody confirm this?

How would you rate it?

Cored
09-24-22, 21:39
"She has a tattoo on her lower back which looks like the Chrysler wing symbol. She does seem to talk to herself in Korean. Very friendly and concerned about client's wishes. She said that she had taken off for several years just to rest up. ".Just read that she offers greek. Anyone else gotten this treatment?

GG1234
09-24-22, 21:59
"She has a tattoo on her lower back which looks like the Chrysler wing symbol. She does seem to talk to herself in Korean. Very friendly and concerned about client's wishes. She said that she had taken off for several years just to rest up. ".Thanks for the tattoo confirmation. That sounds like the Joy (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/joy-2133787971-306465) I knew. I didn't see her after she changed her name to Glow, but she was one of my favorites back then when she offered BBFS for 260 (although it wasn't openly advertised). I thought she looked like the Korean version of @kasyou3roshieru (https://www.instagram.com/kasyou3roshieru/). Just gorgeous back then. I wonder how she's aged.

Jrg5683
09-24-22, 23:28
I really hope that hot report on Shani isn't bogus. Went ahead and booked her for tomorrow. I'm other words has anyone seen Diva during her current stint in LA? Miss that bottomless throat but sadly takes Sundays off.

Kanek18
09-25-22, 00:53
Foot in mouth. Sounds like bs to me. I'm pretty sure she's not into that LOL

I've been craving her since I last saw her not long ago!!

Wait you put yourfoot in her mouth! She's wild. I love it!

You get her BBFS? She was fantastic BBFS..

DaSmith
09-25-22, 03:21
I really hope that hot report on Shani isn't bogus. Went ahead and booked her for tomorrow. I'm other words has anyone seen Diva during her current stint in LA? Miss that bottomless throat but sadly takes Sundays off.Shani is using pictures from the Instagram account of a Korean girl named Lee Seoah.

https://www.instagram.com/e_seoa/

https://www.instagram.com/p/COmrJerpbGo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/COmrECFJ2AA/

MrGeorge
09-25-22, 06:08
I've said it once and I'll say it again. None of the pics are real. None. Zero. Never ever. You think they want their families back in Korea identifying them as prostitutes? I've seen all the high profile girls over the last 10 years. None of the pics are real. Get over it. Rely on trusted reviews and get over the pics.

Shani is using pictures from the Instagram account of a Korean girl named Lee Seoah.

https://www.instagram.com/e_seoa/

https://www.instagram.com/p/COmrJerpbGo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/COmrECFJ2AA/

Ramen25
09-25-22, 06:31
I've said it once and I'll say it again. None of the pics are real. None. Zero. Never ever. You think they want their families back in Korea identifying them as prostitutes? I've seen all the high profile girls over the last 10 years. None of the pics are real. Get over it. Rely on trusted reviews and get over the pics.Helloo Mr George?
How much you pay for the new girl?
400 bucks??
Noo that's too much money
(sorry I had to LOL)

SunsetMando
09-25-22, 10:00
She's really hot.

I really hope that hot report on Shani isn't bogus. Went ahead and booked her for tomorrow. I'm other words has anyone seen Diva during her current stint in LA? Miss that bottomless throat but sadly takes Sundays off.

FiatVoluptas
09-25-22, 12:13
I've said it once and I'll say it again. None of the pics are real. None. Zero. Never ever. You think they want their families back in Korea identifying them as prostitutes? I've seen all the high profile girls over the last 10 years. None of the pics are real. Get over it. Rely on trusted reviews and get over the pics.I can think of at least four girls off the top of my head who use undeniably real pics. There is almost always some level of photoshop applied, but a small minority of girls do use real pics.

Atrr1
09-25-22, 14:05
Foot in mouth. Sounds like bs to me. I'm pretty sure she's not into that LOL

.I chuckled at the thought of that also. WTF. Haha.

Steven97
09-25-22, 17:02
This JAV actress is scary close to how Sonay looks like.

https://www.eporner.com/hd-porn/4XMOgp7HZWL/Rinne-Toka-A-Muscular-Workout-Wife-S-Orgasmic-Cowgirl-Position/

Kanek18
09-25-22, 17:09
I'm 100% positive she does NOT offer greek.

Just read that she offers greek. Anyone else gotten this treatment?.

MrGeorge
09-25-22, 19:37
There are literally many many hundreds of reviews on TER where the reviewer says 'the pics are definitely her, but with a little photoshop'. Meanwhile those exact pics have been found to be pulled from an Instagram model's page. I trust nobody's judgement.

I can think of at least four girls off the top of my head who use undeniably real pics. There is almost always some level of photoshop applied, but a small minority of girls do use real pics.

PumpNDump
09-25-22, 20:58
Ditto, I'm going to have to agree with you on this. He must not have remember girls like hosi, nicole dream, or seeya to name a few.

I can think of at least four girls off the top of my head who use undeniably real pics. There is almost always some level of photoshop applied, but a small minority of girls do use real pics.

Mmmmm00
09-26-22, 00:52
I've said it once and I'll say it again. None of the pics are real. None. Zero. Never ever. You think they want their families back in Korea identifying them as prostitutes? I've seen all the high profile girls over the last 10 years. None of the pics are real. Get over it. Rely on trusted reviews and get over the pics.Stella uses real pics.

MrGeorge
09-26-22, 02:06
I've seen Stella. No she does not use real pics. Anyway this is a dumb argument. I'll leave it at that.

Stella uses real pics.

Majieroero
09-26-22, 03:24
Foot in mouth. Sounds like bs to me. I'm pretty sure she's not into that LOLCan confirm that she'll do it although I stopped her since I wasn't into that. She'll lick you top to bottom and suck your toe if you're into that.

Jeff1976
09-26-22, 08:45
I've said it once and I'll say it again. None of the pics are real. None. Zero. Never ever. You think they want their families back in Korea identifying them as prostitutes? I've seen all the high profile girls over the last 10 years. None of the pics are real. Get over it. Rely on trusted reviews and get over the pics.There have been plenty of "real" pictures, by different providers, over the years. Maybe only 10-15%, but they do occasionally show actual pictures (sometimes with a little editing to hide the face, a bit). Remember Megan? She used real pics in PHL, and SEA, as well as LA. We just need to help each other out, when fake pics or real pic, correspondence, as appropriate.

UberHippogriff
09-26-22, 10:15
There have been plenty of "real" pictures, by different providers, over the years. Maybe only 10-15%, but they do occasionally show actual pictures (sometimes with a little editing to hide the face, a bit). Remember Megan? She used real pics in PHL, and SEA, as well as LA. We just need to help each other out, when fake pics or real pic, correspondence, as appropriate.I've seen a few rare photos that were based on real photos but had been touched up.

TD Leafs
09-26-22, 12:18
Two fantastic girls on their own but not as good as duo.

I love duo and done almost every duo available but this one was bit disappointment, not bad but I might have way high expectations. Seen them both many times not first time as duo. They really weren't ready for duo and didn't quite know what to do. No interaction bet them at all. For 8 $ best to see them on their own. But doing doggy both side by side was one I won't forget.

PumpNDump
09-26-22, 12:24
Sfk Monday listing. New or possible rebrand girl is listed. Maybe some of you seen her in another market. Listed as Laura at sfk, pics look decent but we all know there's photoshop involved.

Sfk: Laura Erika Viki.

Kbliss: Jessica Erika.

PumpNDump
09-26-22, 12:27
Sesang at the ready for Monday.

Bitna Isa Melonie Mini Yara.

If anyone knows where joa / soomi floated to give me a pointer. I can't find her in the la meat market.

Mike1179
09-26-22, 12:50
Current status on the site says she ran off, never seen that before on CG's site. Anyone know what happened?

FiatVoluptas
09-26-22, 13:12
I've seen Stella. No she does not use real pics. Anyway this is a dumb argument. I'll leave it at that.I haven't interpreted it as an argument. Anyhow, in response to your last reply to me: you are right that TER reviewers often say / think pics are real when they aren't. But, just because some pics are marked as real when they aren't, that doesn't mean that no pics are real. Girls who have traditionally used undeniably real pics are Jazmin from CA-Kdolls (very little to no photoshop), Alice from Sixshop, BBBJ Min (Alice, mild photoshop on face, no photoshop at all in Min's most recent pics, but some face blurring), Daphne / Sinvee (very little to no photoshop) and Stella T (varying levels of photoshop, some with none, but all real pics are that representative--she even had two selfies on her page a while back with zero photoshop whatsoever). I don't think anyone necessarily expects you to take their word, and you can never assume pics are real if you have not seen a girl, but anyone who has seen these girls listed above would have no doubt that their pics are real.

That's my piece. Carry on and enjoy.

Irresponsible
09-26-22, 14:33
Anyone seen her yet? Hard to research the three letter ladies.

SuperMan333
09-26-22, 14:53
Anyone seen her yet? Hard to research the three letter ladies.Yes. Decently pretty face. Short spinner without long leg to go with her body so that will automatically makes one look out of proportion. She also has a somewhat large breast implant.

GoldDust58
09-26-22, 16:08
Anyone seen her yet? Hard to research the three letter ladies.She is just rebrand Jade of M from a couple years ago. Disproportionate body yes as Superman said. No legs and saggy ass. Cute-ish face with ear that stick out but used to have a busted grill back then. Can confirm it is her as a buddy saw her and wasn't too happy it was actually her again. He had a bad time with her as Jade. Used to be pretty YMMV. I don't know if some of you remember the stories. Works in Vegas occasionally at VAC

GoldDust58
09-26-22, 16:14
I've seen a few rare photos that were based on real photos but had been touched up.Yes there are some girls that use pretty realistic photos with the minor touch up. They all aren't fake. Just at the top of my head the ones closest to the girl Bitna, Mini, SFK Erica, CGLA Jamie, M Allie and Yami. Pretty much all of these have at least one pic that's very representative with some touch up.

GhtTwentyK
09-26-22, 16:46
Current status on the site says she ran off, never seen that before on CG's site. Anyone know what happened?Allow me to translate Korean booker shorthand for you. Ran is her alternate name, as in Bella2 or Ran, and off indicates her status. In other words, Bella 2 / Ran is off, not ran off. LOL.

Since we're on the subject, has anyone seen her? I can't imagine she looks anything like the pics, but a fella has to ask.

TheAbc
09-26-22, 17:05
She is just rebrand Jade of M from a couple years ago. Disproportionate body yes as Superman said. No legs and saggy ass. Cute-ish face with ear that stick out but used to have a busted grill back then. Can confirm it is her as a buddy saw her and wasn't too happy it was actually her again. He had a bad time with her as Jade. Used to be pretty YMMV. I don't know if some of you remember the stories. Works in Vegas occasionally at VACI went to dig up old posts about this one. I could of sworn I saw her pre COVID but turns out I was wrong. She was working as Jade in April of 2020. A review of mine came up about her and the fact I don't remember much meant it was pretty forgettable for me. Session wise, it was pretty standard and I was turned off by hard CFS. Looks like you got BB after a few visits, but I didn't click enough with her to invest more into her for the "chance" for it. Found out this little gem from you around that time:

"The other girl Reina is blurred out but this looks like Jade of M, formerly Evie of Baykisses. Thunder thighs, saggy ass, but small girl otherwise. This girl has had some spells with service. Norcal word of her crying during sessions haha, among many other things. And hot and cold with BBFS. The few (I admit I was one) got BBFS before with her. But she is pretty hard CFS for many. Rumor from another M girl is that she left because she didn't want to keep offering BBFS to get customers since she was not busy like the rest. M has her reputation of offering. I'm not 100% this is Jade in those pics, but her pattern matches girls coming back down to work from NorCal after leaving LA briefly, then changing names. Seems like she is CFS only here, but upcharging for 2 pops. Come on haha. I'll inquire with PO to confirm tomorrow unless someone sees her first. She isn't worth the service unless she decides to change. ".

She works at CandygirlsLA with $100 BB upcharge. As far as I can remember, she didn't work too long at M and disappeared. Either you like her or you don't and YMMV on service? I guess she has to rebrand to get business.

SunsetMando
09-26-22, 17:05
Well this did not age well. There are plenty that use real pics.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. None of the pics are real. None. Zero. Never ever. You think they want their families back in Korea identifying them as prostitutes? I've seen all the high profile girls over the last 10 years. None of the pics are real. Get over it. Rely on trusted reviews and get over the pics.

Kaamper
09-26-22, 17:27
Current status on the site says she ran off, never seen that before on CG's site. Anyone know what happened?Her name is Bella2, also known as "Ran." She is off.

Eddie Penisi
09-26-22, 17:29
Current status on the site says she ran off, never seen that before on CG's site. Anyone know what happened?I think one of her names she went by was Ran and today is her day off. Haha. It does look weird when you first see it.

PussyDestroyr
09-26-22, 17:29
Anyone try her yet. Nothing on TER or here. Those E cups have my interest. Land mine or mound of love pudding waiting for my cream filler?

Nother Monger
09-26-22, 17:56
There are literally many many hundreds of reviews on TER where the reviewer says 'the pics are definitely her, but with a little photoshop'. Meanwhile those exact pics have been found to be pulled from an Instagram model's page. I trust nobody's judgement.TER became nothing but a place for guys to shill for Korean providers. The biggest mistake people would make is giving the bookers their handle on the site. When I would get asked, I would just tell them I don't have one even though I did.

As for the whole picture argument, I think we can all agree that there have been some providers that did use real pics, but IMO since CV was shut down, the number of providers using real pics seems to have increased but that's just my casual observation. I don't actually keep track of it, and it could just be my (bad) luck.

GhtTwentyK
09-26-22, 18:12
Would someone who has had the good fortune of seeing Megan be kind enough to share how she looks and performed after her multi-year hiatus?

TheAbc
09-26-22, 18:20
TER became nothing but a place for guys to shill for Korean providers. The biggest mistake people would make is giving the bookers their handle on the site. When I would get asked, I would just tell them I don't have one even though I did.

As for the whole picture argument, I think we can all agree that there have been some providers that did use real pics, but IMO since CV was shut down, the number of providers using real pics seems to have increased but that's just my casual observation. I don't actually keep track of it, and it could just be my (bad) luck.Yeah, and don't read their boards as it isn't as active as this board is. Not to mention their king shill on the k-girl boards "couer-de-lion" loves to be a big fish in a little pond. What a pretentious name. I know for awhile he reads this forum as a lurker for sure, but he can possibly post under a different alias here but who knows. Not all TER is bad, once in awhile you can catch a honest review time to time. I still consider it a little bit more legitimate than Erotic Monkey. I've noticed some fake reviews over the years if you look carefully. It's definitely someone who shills or works for the agency. I caught one girl who hasn't worked in more than a year getting new reviews. When I asked the booker about it, she hasn't spoken to the girl since she stopped working. There are reviewers there who give nothing but 8s or 9s but nothing less than that. Those accounts are relatively new too, aged just a few months and giving nothing but high scores.

SuperMan333
09-26-22, 21:48
I haven't interpreted it as an argument. Anyhow, in response to your last reply to me: you are right that TER reviewers often say / think pics are real when they aren't. But, just because some pics are marked as real when they aren't, that doesn't mean that no pics are real. Girls who have traditionally used undeniably real pics are Jazmin from CA-Kdolls (very little to no photoshop), Alice from Sixshop, BBBJ Min (Alice, mild photoshop on face, no photoshop at all in Min's most recent pics, but some face blurring), Daphne / Sinvee (very little to no photoshop) and Stella T (varying levels of photoshop, some with none, but all real pics are that representative--she even had two selfies on her page a while back with zero photoshop whatsoever). I don't think anyone necessarily expects you to take their word, and you can never assume pics are real if you have not seen a girl, but anyone who has seen these girls listed above would have no doubt that their pics are real.

That's my piece. Carry on and enjoy.Jazmin and Cami's picture is as real as it gets. If anyone doesn't agree with that then I really don't know what to say.

PussyDestroyr
09-26-22, 22:09
Would someone who has had the good fortune of seeing Megan be kind enough to share how she looks and performed after her multi-year hiatus?I had to reschedule twice, then she was not feeling well and had to cancel. I think it might have been total bullshit, or the appearance was very short-lived. My penis is very angry.

KingSenpai
09-26-22, 22:11
Anyone seen her yet? Hard to research the three letter ladies.LOL glad I didn't see her two years ago, but I've seen her several times this year. First time I saw her it was BB no CIP. Second and subsequent times it's always been CIP. She even pulls me in for CIP, smears it all over her pussy, plugs it with a tissue and lets it marinate.

Her service has been good ever since the first time I saw her. I would describe it as very sensual. She gives one of my favorite BJs.

Looks-wise, she's a tiny little spinner with a cute / pretty face and big fake titties. Writing this makes me want to see her LOL it's been a little while.

Slooppy
09-26-22, 22:12
So I was looking on what I thought to be a reputable site (Kgirlsvibe) and we go through the classic verification. They asked for a selfie and form of Id, so I sent a selfie of me holding my passport. Seems legit. Booked an appointment, went to the location, they text me the instructions for the door bell then boom. Ghosted. I tried to call and the number was disconnected. The room they said didn't even exist. I'm kinda worried what someone can do with the information I provided them. Any and all advice would help ease my anxiety.

WhyOhWhy
09-27-22, 00:19
Where is my sex slave Phoebe?? Which city did run to now?? Last I read she was in LA but cannot find her anywhere anymore.

MisterChango
09-27-22, 00:33
Anyone tried Cola with Kbliss?

Nkgp13
09-27-22, 05:15
I saw Mini recently. After I did the deed, I noticed some blood on my d1 ck. I wiped it off and didn't say anything. It didn't seem like period blood because it didn't have that foul stench. Seemed like fresh blood. She noticed and said it was because she hadn't had sex in a while. WTF? Did all my research and waited for a bit but no symptoms or any weird stuff happened to me. Other than that she's a sweetheart. What could that be? Anybody know?

Nother Monger
09-27-22, 06:34
TER became nothing but a place for guys to shill for Korean providers. The biggest mistake people would make is giving the bookers their handle on the site. When I would get asked, I would just tell them I don't have one even though I did.

As for the whole picture argument, I think we can all agree that there have been some providers that did use real pics, but IMO since CV was shut down, the number of providers using real pics seems to have increased but that's just my casual observation. I don't actually keep track of it, and it could just be my (bad) luck.Sorry, had a brain fart here and meant to say "the number of providers using real pics seems to have decreased" -- not increased. Sorry for the confusion.

Member #2210
09-27-22, 11:22
Just came back from a 3-week KTV partying / mongering trip in VN. Awesome trip, this was my 7 or 8th trips since 2016. Anyway, just saw pics of Becky at M. Did a search and saw 1 or 2 mentions but no detailed report. Anyone seen her please report. Thanks.

Eddy68
09-27-22, 11:26
I saw Mini recently. After I did the deed, I noticed some blood on my d1 ck. I wiped it off and didn't say anything. It didn't seem like period blood because it didn't have that foul stench. Seemed like fresh blood. She noticed and said it was because she hadn't had sex in a while. WTF? Did all my research and waited for a bit but no symptoms or any weird stuff happened to me. Other than that she's a sweetheart. What could that be? Anybody know?Happen to me recently with a kchick who everyone is booking.

There getting pounded by 10-15 dudes a day. Times 2 30 times they getting pounded.

Try to jack off 30 times and see how your thing feels like LOL. Don't worry about it.

HiKeke
09-27-22, 11:27
It's happening boys. $340 will now become the normal BBFS NKgirls pricing real soon. Great job all!

Atrr1
09-27-22, 11:32
I saw Mini recently. After I did the deed, I noticed some blood on my d1 ck. I wiped it off and didn't say anything. It didn't seem like period blood because it didn't have that foul stench. Seemed like fresh blood. She noticed and said it was because she hadn't had sex in a while. WTF? Did all my research and waited for a bit but no symptoms or any weird stuff happened to me. Other than that she's a sweetheart. What could that be? Anybody know?Could also be warts, when it pop from friction it burst with blood. Thanks for the intel, will avoid.

PumpNDump
09-27-22, 12:00
Cola is not even available. Dunno why they still have her pic and info up. Cola supposedly has bounced around and change her name a few times. Possible a girl with subpar service.

Sfk / kbliss Tues. Listing.

Well, looks like Erica bumped her rate to 350 for the hour.

Anyone tried Cola with Kbliss?

GoldDust58
09-27-22, 12:17
So I was looking on what I thought to be a reputable site (Kgirlsvibe) and we go through the classic verification. They asked for a selfie and form of Id, so I sent a selfie of me holding my passport. Seems legit. Booked an appointment, went to the location, they text me the instructions for the door bell then boom. Ghosted. I tried to call and the number was disconnected. The room they said didn't even exist. I'm kinda worried what someone can do with the information I provided them. Any and all advice would help ease my anxiety.Can you post the full site in here for us to see and look into it? I have never heard of kgirl vibe. Only Asianvibe and they are a known legit booker. Bros need to be careful trying to get in with random orgs with unknown bookers. Most bookers that pop up today will already have your info if you're a regular monger with other korgs. If they don't have you then they should let you in with reputable references. If they choose not to accept your reputable org references and instead want your I'd, red flags there. Most of the reputable orgs have no problems verifying you with other good orgs and you won't need to go the I'd route again. If you are new to Korg scene then just use a more known booker and you'll be safe to give info. I never had an issue the two times I've supplied but they were good orgs. Every other org was easy in with references.

GoldDust58
09-27-22, 12:30
Could also be warts, when it pop from friction it burst with blood. Thanks for the intel, will avoid.That isn't warts. Where did you get that? You can literally see feel and see a wart. That pussy is fresh and tight. Mini is my weekly romp when I can manage to get a good time. Warts also would have foul smell. He said fresh blood smell which he just ripped a raw spot or another monger gave it to her too hard. Many girls get ripped hard and can't work for 2-3 days. Some bros go hams on those tight V. I've had girls bleed on me before or it could be you just jump started their period and got fresh blood. It's happen to me more than a few times with different girls. TMI but one girl a few years ago it was like dipping in cherry syrup. She felt so bad. I’ve also heard some girls use the sponge but if you’re a little larger like me the sponge can actually scratch you up a little.

GG1234
09-27-22, 12:41
Can you post the full site in here for us to see and look into it? I have never heard of kgirl vibe.kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com (https://kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com/)

California Asian Girls (https://archive.ph/ZcwJF) - This was their old site.

TER (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/newreviewsList.asp?Phone=213-259-3395)

They're interesting in that they advertise K-girls in San Gabriel Valley locations, and many of their girls aren't listed elsewhere.

So I was looking on what I thought to be a reputable site (Kgirlsvibe) and we go through the classic verification. They asked for a selfie and form of Id, so I sent a selfie of me holding my passport. Seems legit. Booked an appointment, went to the location, they text me the instructions for the door bell then boom. Ghosted. I tried to call and the number was disconnected. The room they said didn't even exist. I'm kinda worried what someone can do with the information I provided them. Any and all advice would help ease my anxiety.I have not tried them yet, but I was thinking about it. This report puts a damper on things though. That's really weird.

Atrr1
09-27-22, 12:59
That isn't warts. Where did you get that? You can literally see feel and see a wart. That pussy is fresh and tight. Mini is my weekly romp when I can manage to get a good time. Warts also would have foul smell. He said fresh blood smell which he just ripped a raw spot or another monger gave it to her too hard. Many girls get ripped hard and can't work for 2-3 days. Some bros go hams on those tight V. I've had girls bleed on me before or it could be you just jump started their period and got fresh blood. It's happen to me more than a few times with different girls. TMI but one girl a few years ago it was like dipping in cherry syrup. She felt so bad. Ive also heard some girls use the sponge but if youre a little larger like me the sponge can actually scratch you up a little.Got info from friend who works at large hospital, there are warts that are inside along the sugar walls, you can't see it. Anyways, it could / maybe, can't tell without scope exam.

GoldDust58
09-27-22, 13:01
kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com (https://kgirlsvibe.escortbook.com/)

California Asian Girls (https://archive.ph/ZcwJF) -
I have not tried them yet, but I was thinking about it. This report puts a damper on things though. That's really weird.This just smells and looks shady. Tons of girls and different cities. Red flags all over the place. If you look at review site, the poster e273 seems to review all those girls. I would think it's the booker themselves posting their own site on some of the known girls in effort to get mongers to text them. Shady. Beware of that. Only stick to known and reputable orgs. My opinion is avoid.

GoldDust58
09-27-22, 13:13
Got info from friend who works at large hospital, there are warts that are inside along the sugar walls, you can't see it. Anyways, it could / maybe, can't tell without scope exam.Don't post assumption about STI reports is what I am saying. Kgirls would freak out and get checked immediately if they had warts. If a popular girl gets an STI then the entire monger pool of Los Angeles would be infected bro. Think about it for a moment. The same monger who see one popular girl is seeing 10 -15 others too. I think most of us here see the same 4-5 girls a few times a month. I hate when fellow mongers come out an post STI assumptions. If you scared wrap your shit. Easy as that. I have no STI, I got tested a week ago. Just for you all wondering. It could take up to a month or more. If you saw a girl yesterday and have an STI, it was prob a girl you saw over a month ago.

ObviousAlias
09-27-22, 13:21
Anyone have any insights to the doubles being offered at SAG? There are a few.

OC.

Beige and Ava.

LA.

Sophia and Vivian.

Vixen and Yoona.

Yumi and Audrey (I think).

Any info would be appreciated!

GoldDust58
09-27-22, 13:36
Yeah, and don't read their boards as it isn't as active as this board is. Not to mention their king shill on the k-girl boards "couer-de-lion" loves to be a big fish in a little pond. What a pretentious name. I know for awhile he reads this forum as a lurker for sure, but he can possibly post under a different alias here but who knows. Not all TER is bad, once in awhile you can catch a honest review time to time. I still consider it a little bit more legitimate than Erotic Monkey. I've noticed some fake reviews over the years if you look carefully. It's definitely someone who shills or works for the agency. I caught one girl who hasn't worked in more than a year getting new reviews. When I asked the booker about it, she hasn't spoken to the girl since she stopped working. There are reviewers there who give nothing but 8s or 9s but nothing less than that. Those accounts are relatively new too, aged just a few months and giving nothing but high scores.Review sites have been rough over the last few years. I know some mongers get angry because some of us are in private forums and chats but it's really the only way to pass legit intel and not deal with shill reports. Even on here you need to be careful who you trust to not shill. TER you need to read through all the reviews and pull out common notes between then to get good report but sometimes all the reviews might be shills. Look for mongers you know and can relate to. It's a hit or miss still. Girls have been known to post reviews themselves too or ask their simps. Erotic Monkey is not trusted anymore. I remember peach cage / alpaca in NorCal would have a new girl and 50-100 reviews posted for her in a week. It was straight shilling to the extreme. I hear that was one of the reasons they made the change and at one point required girls to submit real pics. That was the fall of them along with not giving free membership. Girls got almost all their reviews deleted and our forum posts also were removed. I login into mine and almost all the girls have no reviews anymore. Losing all that just kills a site.

TD Leafs
09-27-22, 13:49
So was this same BS from M or Megan again?

Has anyone actually seen her yet?

Dlee9753
09-27-22, 14:17
Her service has been good ever since the first time I saw her. I would describe it as very sensual. She gives one of my favorite BJs.

Looks-wise, she's a tiny little spinner with a cute / pretty face and big fake titties.What would you say she looks, age-wise?

Monger699
09-27-22, 15:19
This just smells and looks shady. Tons of girls and different cities. Red flags all over the place. If you look at review site, the poster e273 seems to review all those girls. I would think it's the booker themselves posting their own site on some of the known girls in effort to get mongers to text them. Shady. Beware of that. Only stick to known and reputable orgs. My opinion is avoid.Looks way to good to be true. If the pic's are real I'm going to go bankrupt. Who's going to TOFTT. If I can get out to Arcadia today I'll have a go.

M.

MrGeorge
09-27-22, 15:37
Everyone reading this has HPV (the wart virus). Every Kgirl has it also. 80% of sexually active people have it. That puts this crew way up there. Condoms don't prevent it because it can attach to the parts the condom doesn't cover. There is no test for it in men. The test for women is relatively new. Warts do not 'bleed'. Have none of you had a girlfriend? Blood spotting between periods can be very normal and generally means nothing.

PumpNDump
09-27-22, 17:14
Just another horndog newb not doing diligent research and working with the vast amount of material available here. I wouldn't be worried about it or be concerned about the op's mistake. That's his own personal problem as he could've easily utilized the info here and gone with a reputable booker / agency and followed protocol.

Can you post the full site in here for us to see and look into it? I have never heard of kgirl vibe. Only Asianvibe and they are a known legit booker. Bros need to be careful trying to get in with random orgs with unknown bookers. Most bookers that pop up today will already have your info if you're a regular monger with other korgs. If they don't have you then they should let you in with reputable references. If they choose not to accept your reputable org references and instead want your I'd, red flags there. Most of the reputable orgs have no problems verifying you with other good orgs and you won't need to go the I'd route again. If you are new to Korg scene then just use a more known booker and you'll be safe to give info. I never had an issue the two times I've supplied but they were good orgs. Every other org was easy in with references.

ID2468
09-27-22, 17:18
Where is my sex slave Phoebe?? Which city did run to now?? Last I read she was in LA but cannot find her anywhere anymore.According to SAG, she's currently touring Fairfax, Virginia.

JuJu256
09-27-22, 18:59
I've never hired a Kgirl from an agency before.

I just tried to book from Kgirlescort and they asked me for my photo I'd, selfie, and paystub. I got nervous so I backed out.

Does every K agency ask for the same thing?

Veni1
09-27-22, 19:06
This just smells and looks shady. Tons of girls and different cities. Red flags all over the place. If you look at review site, the poster e273 seems to review all those girls. I would think it's the booker themselves posting their own site on some of the known girls in effort to get mongers to text them. Shady. Beware of that. Only stick to known and reputable orgs. My opinion is avoid.I think you hit the nail on the head. A google search of the number turns up some reviews on "The Exotic Rambler" for a few gals. Those gals also have a defunct website: lacitievibe. wixsite.com.

Someone fishing for business and / or client information. Avoid!

Veni1
09-27-22, 19:13
Cola is not even available. Dunno why they still have her pic and info up. Cola supposedly has bounced around and change her name a few times. Possible a girl with subpar service.

Sfk / kbliss Tues. Listing.

Well, looks like Erica bumped her rate to 350 for the hour.Well, since Erika has done it, I guess all the $340 gals will soon be following suite.

TheAbc
09-27-22, 19:49
This just smells and looks shady. Tons of girls and different cities. Red flags all over the place. If you look at review site, the poster e273 seems to review all those girls. I would think it's the booker themselves posting their own site on some of the known girls in effort to get mongers to text them. Shady. Beware of that. Only stick to known and reputable orgs. My opinion is avoid.I was bored for a few minutes to I decided to check this place out. I used some burner number I had. The number I texted was the 213 area code number posted prominently on the top. At first I asked how it worked with this place. It's the usual, they try to pose as a legitimate K-girl type of place by asking for name, references, age, race. You can either give references or give a selfie. With a quick Google search, I found some selfie and sent it to this person. Immediately after sending the selfie, they told me "I was all set" and to choose from the site. Found one that I liked and asked if a specific time was available. I got ghosted after I sent the fake selfie. Yeah, to no surprise this website is phishing for info and total bullshit.

GXOracle
09-27-22, 20:13
Saw Jazmin a couple days ago and wanted to write a review.

Very few providers out there who uses real pics with only the slightest photoshop and Jazmin is one of them. If you are happy with her pics, then that is what you are going to get for the session.

She isn't young, but her face is pretty enough in my opinion to have an enjoyable session. Overall service was very nice as well.

GoldDust58
09-27-22, 22:38
According to SAG, she's currently touring Fairfax, Virginia.He is looking for Phoebe with the really plastic face. She works in Vegas often where whywhy prob sees her.

Cosmos / Tina / Soy / Joy former pkl Berry is a different girl.

KalvinHobbs
09-27-22, 23:04
I've never hired a Kgirl from an agency before.

I just tried to book from Kgirlescort and they asked me for my photo I'd, selfie, and paystub. I got nervous so I backed out.

Does every K agency ask for the same thing?I think I'd and selfie is pretty standard. Yet to go through verify process in SoCal, just had some RAs I knew from NorCal vouch for me. Up north one out of four that I verified asked for paystub rest just I'd selfie and ref.

LoveAsianGirls
09-28-22, 00:19
So was this same BS from M or Megan again?

Has anyone actually seen her yet?I saw Chanel today in MW. As I was putting on shoes in doorway after our session I asked if she had roommate. She said, "Yes, Megan. " Chanel said Megan not working today. She is not feeling well. Back in car, M texted me "Megan back tomorrow. " Also texted me Megan's hot photos. Will Megan call in sick tomorrow? We don't know but M clearly trying to book her.

Hong Kong Boy
09-28-22, 00:30
Saw Jazmin a couple days ago and wanted to write a review.

Very few providers out there who uses real pics with only the slightest photoshop and Jazmin is one of them. If you are happy with her pics, then that is what you are going to get for the session.

She isn't young, but her face is pretty enough in my opinion to have an enjoyable session. Overall service was very nice as well.Why are you posting here? Jazmin is not BBFS!

NintyNine
09-28-22, 03:11
Can confirm that she'll do it although I stopped her since I wasn't into that. She'll lick you top to bottom and suck your toe if you're into that.I would stop her too. That's just fuckin nasty, especially when showers never include foot washing, and you walk barefoot on their dirty floors.

She must love the taste of salty toe cheese and foot fungus.

If I'm going to DFK, they better not be licking my asshole or sucking my toes.

You guys like tasting your own ass and toes while kissing?

WhyOhWhy
09-28-22, 06:02
He is looking for Phoebe with the really plastic face. She works in Vegas often where whywhy prob sees her.

Cosmos / Tina / Soy / Joy former pkl Berry is a different girl.Ya I've been saving up my money not seeing any other Kgirls so I can go bankrupt because of phoebe. I guess she doesn't want my money. Where are you my MILF.

Eddy68
09-28-22, 10:25
Ya I've been saving up my money not seeing any other Kgirls so I can go bankrupt because of phoebe. I guess she doesn't want my money. Where are you my MILF.Phoebe loves licking the flowerpot. Ain't my thing. LOL I haven't seen a K girl.

In 5 days. But been on hx. So no saving money.

Jbjb1983
09-28-22, 10:37
Nice! Going to try and book Chanel later this week. The best are coming back quietly, hopefully Lucia is next, I didn't do the cona and Lucia duo but I remember reviews about it. Saw Cona last time she was around not that long ago and Megan still booked up for the day. I'll try Chanel before Megan it sounds like.

LoveAsianGirls
09-28-22, 11:56
Nice! Going to try and book Chanel later this week. The best are coming back quietly, hopefully Lucia is next, I didn't do the cona and Lucia duo but I remember reviews about it. Saw Cona last time she was around not that long ago and Megan still booked up for the day. I'll try Chanel before Megan it sounds like.Cona and Lucia duo was epic! As wild as all the different iterations of Palace duos but with hotter looking girls.

JuJu256
09-28-22, 12:29
Can anyone tell me which of these girls have their real pics?

https://asianvibe.is/?filter_location=koreatown&filter_menu=bbbj, cim.

I think I'd and selfie is pretty standard. Yet to go through verify process in SoCal, just had some RAs I knew from NorCal vouch for me. Up north one out of four that I verified asked for paystub rest just I'd selfie and ref.Guess I'll just bite the bullet and go for it. Thanks.

PumpNDump
09-28-22, 17:12
Sfk humpday lineup. Allie off. Erica upped her hr rate $10 for those that missed out on yesterday's update.

PumpNDump
09-28-22, 17:15
Sesang humpday hotties.

Bitna Isa Melonie Mini.

According to booker Isa now has a 20 min wham bam thank you ma'am 20 min session for 170. Delf service shower bare basic service, no kiss no BBBJ.

Vulcan1009
09-28-22, 18:42
Sfk humpday lineup. Allie off. Erica upped her hr rate $10 for those that missed out on yesterday's update.

Kbliss: Jessica Erika.I did not say anything when I first saw her as 320 since it was reasonable, but now 350 ? Wow.

Anyway, saw her one morning 1st app, face is on the pretty side but Tits is no where D, maybe a small C. Remi still upholds the best tits in LA as for now, that's a true D or DD for a slim asian frame.

As always, I fall for the hype but compares to Cami or Lyn, Erica is still miles behind on the look.

Service wise, nothing to write home about, I pretty much did everything myself, she is on the lazier side or let you take the lead, not a service queen.

320 would be reasonable but now 350. Meh .

Just my 2 cent to balance all the hype.

Vulcan1009
09-28-22, 18:53
I saw Chanel today in MW. As I was putting on shoes in doorway after our session I asked if she had roommate. She said, "Yes, Megan. " Chanel said Megan not working today. She is not feeling well. Back in car, M texted me "Megan back tomorrow. " Also texted me Megan's hot photos. Will Megan call in sick tomorrow? We don't know but M clearly trying to book her.Got a text early morning today from M that Megan Chanel available in MW today, are there no horndogs lining up on the street ready to Fk?

I thought those two would be booked up like the entire week.

Or I guess upcharge now pretty much draws out all the cheapskate like me who only book 320 girls.

The last time I saw Megan in MDR I felt she was on the lazy side, more reserved and let you take the lead, do your own work, not like at the beginning she was a sex machine, young hot and bothered.

Lets see who visited her and who actually gives an honest feedback instead of bragging and hyping the reviews.

This is not T3 R, you do not get free 30 day membership just for posting a review, LOL, so be real.

400 is too much for me so you gents enjoy her big saggy tits, jiggle and shake every move you make, that's the only thing I like about her.

Vulcan1009
09-28-22, 18:59
Just came back from a 3-week KTV partying / mongering trip in VN. Awesome trip, this was my 7 or 8th trips since 2016. Anyway, just saw pics of Becky at M. Did a search and saw 1 or 2 mentions but no detailed report. Anyone seen her please report. Thanks.I'm also interested too, her picture look real but maybe is someone else from IG.

I wonder why no one seen her or even review her yet, she has been around for at least a week or more on 5 different booker.

Someone must have seen her, LOL.

StopTheMonger
09-28-22, 19:01
Got a text early morning today from M that Megan Chanel available in MW today, are there no horndogs lining up on the street ready to Fk?

Or I guess upcharge now pretty much draws out all the cheapskate like me who only book 320 girls.

Lowkey only for regulars they like & moneybags imo. Chanel herself told me she doesn't want to work THAT much. Not a Megan fan at her price point and service level. I'm sure there's a some of you heavy hitters or grandfather accounts that can fill up their limited schedules.

Bulak
09-28-22, 19:19
Got a text early morning today from M that Megan Chanel available in MW today, are there no horndogs lining up on the street ready to Fk?

The last time I saw Megan in MDR I felt she was on the lazy side, more reserved and let you take the lead, do your own work, not like at the beginning she was a sex machine, young hot and bothered.

Lets see who visited her and who actually gives an honest feedback instead of bragging and hyping the reviews.

This is not T3 R, you do not get free 30 day membership just for posting a review, LOL, so be real.

400 is too much for me so you gents enjoy her big saggy tits, jiggle and shake every move you make, that's the only thing I like about her.Actually gives 15 free day membership for posting a review, unless you have special deal with them.

Veni1
09-28-22, 20:06
Cona and Lucia duo was epic! As wild as all the different iterations of Palace duos but with hotter looking girls.I didn't do a duo with Lucia and Cona, but I did one with Lucia and her twin sister Lora. Hot, non stop action. I had to beg for a break.

TheAbc
09-28-22, 21:08
I didn't do a duo with Lucia and Cona, but I did one with Lucia and her twin sister Lora. Hot, non stop action. I had to beg for a break.What happened to these two?

Bunny Whip
09-28-22, 23:00
I know Lora did not like it here, so most likely is in Korea. I have no idea about Lucia, but wished I kept in touch.

What happened to these two?

LoveAsianGirls
09-29-22, 00:10
I didn't do a duo with Lucia and Cona, but I did one with Lucia and her twin sister Lora. Hot, non stop action. I had to beg for a break.Yep. The Lucia and Lora duo was hot too!

Member #2210
09-29-22, 00:31
I did not say anything when I first saw her as 320 since it was reasonable, but now 350 ? Wow.

Anyway, saw her one morning 1st app, face is on the pretty side but Tits is no where D, maybe a small C. Remi still upholds the best tits in LA as for now, that's a true D or DD for a slim asian frame.

As always, I fall for the hype but compares to Cami or Lyn, Erica is still miles behind on the look.

Service wise, nothing to write home about, I pretty much did everything myself, she is on the lazier side or let you take the lead, not a service queen.

320 would be reasonable but now 350. Meh .

Just my 2 cent to balance all the hype.I agree. Not going to pay more than 320, her service doesn't deserve it.

JuJu256
09-29-22, 02:59
So I have submitted all the materials that CGLA requested for verification (Photo Id, selfie, paystub, and physical mails) and they just replied "Ok".

Do I just wait for them to get back to me or do I have to ask them about what's next. I was expecting them to give me the address of where I will see the girl since I already told them which girl do I want and when do I want to see them complete with the verification materials but it's nothing after the "Ok" message.

They didn't ghost me, did they?

Bc705
09-29-22, 05:00
I agree. Not going to pay more than 320, her service doesn't deserve it.Same here. Had a session with her and it definitely didn't feel like GFE. Pretty face, nice rack, and pound able but she definitely seems inexperienced. 350 is a lot, especially with Allie at 340.

SsStuntCock
09-29-22, 05:18
I agree. Not going to pay more than 320, (Erica’s) service doesn't deserve it.Meanwhile, Ara / Gia has been perfectly content with 320 for the past 17 months in the Bay. Just imagine if Erica had that level of service. Pshh.

Atrr1
09-29-22, 11:53
So I have submitted all the materials that CGLA requested for verification (Photo Id, selfie, paystub, and physical mails) and they just replied "Ok".

Do I just wait for them to get back to me or do I have to ask them about what's next. I was expecting them to give me the address of where I will see the girl since I already told them which girl do I want and when do I want to see them complete with the verification materials but it's nothing after the "Ok" message.

They didn't ghost me, did they?It only takes five minutes or less, if no reply, it means you got rejected.