PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167

PussyDestroyr
07-20-22, 02:09
For those who met both, do you prefer Mini or Remi, or someone else?Do I prefer burgers or tacos? Depends, if it's Tuesday, tacos, if it's Friday, burgers. Point is, both are hella good. I lean more with Mini for service, but Remi's tits are the best.

Member #2210
07-20-22, 12:02
Awesome cute girl. 100% real face pic at M website. Just came to LA. 21 yrs young, seemed very shy and innocent, but she's friendly even tho slightly aloof at first. Nice body with some curves not a spinner, has some baby fat, but a very nice body nevertheless. B+/ C- all natural boobs. Total amateur (even with the shower part), I had to initiate and showed her everything, but I like because she breaks the norm and is differ from the professional routine of all the other pros girls. Pussy so tight I had to lube with my own saliva or else it won't go in. Good dfk but not at first, you have to go slow, can't just force your tongue in her mouth, go slow bec. she's a baby. Bbbj is ok given her lack of experience, some teeth but suction good. One thing you guys might not like is she's bushy (I love bushy girls, LOL) and I did tell M afterwards to tell her to trim it. I really like her and highly recommend her, but YMMV. Remember she's new and a total amateur, but that's why I liked her.

Cara is her roommate. Cara actually opened the door for me, thinking I was her customer. Cara looks good too, body seemed as accurate as specified by her stats on M's website. I will hit up Cara later.

Happy Hunting you horny fuckers :-)

StoryTeller69
07-20-22, 12:23
There are a few helpful hints. Don't expect to start with the top tier agencies and their most popular girls. You will have to earn your way to that level, over time. Start with a "run of the mill" agency, and even then, you won't get your pick of provider. Be willing to accept one of their less popular girls, or at an odd time slot. Remember, that they have what you want, so they get to set the rules, at first.

Be honest with the booker, that you are a new customer and you are willing to be screened. They might ask for some personal information, which is going to be uncomfortable to share. If you are not willing to go through the screening process, then you won't get in the door. Be prepared to send an image of your drivers license. Your Linkedin Profile (screen shot). Business card. Maybe a pay stub, etc. It's for their protection, and to my knowledge, it's rarely, if ever used improperly. Don't be demanding or bossy, during the text message exchanges.

And then. When you are finally in the door, don't burn any bridges. Be *SUPER* nice to the provider. No demands. No weird fetish or rough stuff. Compliments are good. Maybe a bit of a tip. She now holds the key to your future with that agency, and beyond. She gets to report back to the booker, on you. You want her to give you a good review. After the session, you want to give the booker feedback as well. A proper "thank you for taking the time to work with me" would be appropriate. You also want to ask who is available in a few days, for your next session..This forum should have a pin function to prevent the "how do I meet with them" type questions and just as an overall reminder how to network with agencies. Good information sharing brother.

SsStuntCock
07-20-22, 13:39
A bb "super special" at 300? How bad can it be?Add "one" more super special to your kgirl clearance rack. WTF is going on rly.

GoldDust58
07-20-22, 14:19
Thanks for the reply!I'm shocked. You all sound like Cara is this hot shit that has been in / out of LA and some who elusive. Kara / Cara / Vanessa and a few other names. You guys don't recognize her because she takes new pics often. Take a look at Lakangels Narsha in OC starting Monday 25th, those are her previous pics at M and CGLA. I guess I was wrong, they really can fools some bros changing every 14 days.

Pros: she does have a nice body Cons: YMMV, will ask you to cum fast, but of a butterface. You'll see mixed reviews listed under Kara / Cara. Some mongers report great service and you can get it sometimes for sure. If she is in a bad mood, good luck. She has been Stacy's friend for a while, going back to GSC days when she used the name Pixie. They were roommates and performed doubles then briefly too. Is she a good option? YMMV. Some reports good and some bad. I guess she didn't want to be Stacy ball boy anymore so departed WLa and did a brief stint in Seattle before coming back.

GoldDust58
07-20-22, 14:32
A bb "super special" at 300? How bad can it be?I said that before. 220 hr can't be so bad is what I said to myself. I called up Alapca / Peach Cafe and she pushed this girl Adrenaline on me. I text her in a bad mood after to blocklist me forever. I don't walk out of girls, I just close my eyes and imagine is was someone else. It was disgusting.

Rare anyone will TOFTT at 320 but 300 sure LOL. She might not bad that bad, but who the hell knows. I will say tho I applaud her for taking the cut. 300 is good price that makes sense if they want consistent business nowadays. Lead the way girls, 300 to the moon.

StopTheMonger
07-20-22, 15:15
So this Cara from M, is she a good replacement for Mini and Remi from KGLA?

Lately not much talent from M that's trust worthy / donation worthy.

Seem like vets have met her, you gents care to share some detail as of body, look, service and attitude? English speaking?

Nicole is not coming back as per KGLA, she is sticking with SAG in OC now, I think she like it there, maybe end up like Bobo just retire there in costa mesa, LOL.

Been seeing Mini and Remi, as other have said, after three times for each within a few month span. It gets stale. Since stacy and Allie went up to 340, I stop seeing them.

Hopefully this Cara is someone worth a replacement.As GoldDust has stated.

YMMV. Also agree with what he said. After checking my history, I don't think I did a review of her. Decent body with alright bolt-ons. Here service is bad and she switches too many pictures, probably from bad reports / reviews. Rushed and tries to hard to dictate session, then asks you why you aren't feeling it. I saw her one too many times do the rebrand.

TheAbc
07-20-22, 18:05
Awesome cute girl. 100% real face pic at M website. Just came to LA. 21 yrs young, seemed very shy and innocent, but she's friendly even tho slightly aloof at first. Nice body with some curves not a spinner, has some baby fat, but a very nice body nevertheless. B+/ C- all natural boobs. Total amateur (even with the shower part), I had to initiate and showed her everything, but I like because she breaks the norm and is differ from the professional routine of all the other pros girls. Pussy so tight I had to lube with my own saliva or else it won't go in. Good dfk but not at first, you have to go slow, can't just force your tongue in her mouth, go slow bec. she's a baby. Bbbj is ok given her lack of experience, some teeth but suction good. One thing you guys might not like is she's bushy (I love bushy girls, LOL) and I did tell M afterwards to tell her to trim it. I really like her and highly recommend her, but YMMV. Remember she's new and a total amateur, but that's why I liked her.

Cara is her roommate. Cara actually opened the door for me, thinking I was her customer. Cara looks good too, body seemed as accurate as specified by her stats on M's website. I will hit up Cara later.

Happy Hunting you horny fuckers :-)How sure are you that her face is 100% on the website? M isn't known to be too truthful about her pictures. It's the same story every time, it's either fake (which is why they show their face), or its shopped. I don't think she's 21, probably gives the appearance of this the older you are, but my guess is late 20's at the youngest, but in all likelihood mid 30's. I have an appointment with Ria sometime later this month and I'll see how close the pictures are.

TheAbc
07-20-22, 18:10
I'm shocked. You all sound like Cara is this hot shit that has been in / out of LA and some who elusive. Kara / Cara / Vanessa and a few other names. You guys don't recognize her because she takes new pics often. Take a look at Lakangels Narsha in OC starting Monday 25th, those are her previous pics at M and CGLA. I guess I was wrong, they really can fools some bros changing every 14 days.

Pros: she does have a nice body Cons: YMMV, will ask you to cum fast, but of a butterface. You'll see mixed reviews listed under Kara / Cara. Some mongers report great service and you can get it sometimes for sure. If she is in a bad mood, good luck. She has been Stacy's friend for a while, going back to GSC days when she used the name Pixie. They were roommates and performed doubles then briefly too. Is she a good option? YMMV. Some reports good and some bad. I guess she didn't want to be Stacy ball boy anymore so departed WLa and did a brief stint in Seattle before coming back.I got to ask, how the hell did you keep up with these girls and their aliases and when and how they move? Actually, maybe it's a better not to post since the bookers read this place often. I just want to applaud you for keeping track of these rebrands. They wouldn't need to rebrand if they were good like the yesteryear of girls like Sexy Lohan, Love Kim. Etc.

BobLove
07-20-22, 18:31
I got to ask, how the hell did you keep up with these girls and their aliases and when and how they move? Actually, maybe it's a better not to post since the bookers read this place often. I just want to applaud you for keeping track of these rebrands. They wouldn't need to rebrand if they were good like the yesteryear of girls like Sexy Lohan, Love Kim. Etc.Kara has always used real photos from day 1.

NintyNine
07-20-22, 19:18
Sun is using pictures of Chinese model Zheng Chuyu.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV3Zb8FB_KM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6-PlhP_aO/Too much plastic surgery.

TheAbc
07-20-22, 20:34
Kara has always used real photos from day 1.I'm just making a blanket statement. It's either / or.

Vulcan1009
07-21-22, 00:17
And when you're horny I mean hungry for some bao, Yara delivers. Coincidentally, her boobs have the size and shape of a decent-sized bao.LOL, this one made my day, would love to see what a bao tits look like. I mean both Mini and Remi are big, but there are many type of bao, is it a big bao or small bao? LOL.

If it's Xiao long bao then he'll no, but if it's the traditional white one people eat for breakfast then he'll yeah, that's like A vs. D Bao.

Jack926
07-21-22, 03:16
I'm shocked. You all sound like Cara is this hot shit that has been in / out of LA and some who elusive. Kara / Cara / Vanessa and a few other names. You guys don't recognize her because she takes new pics often. Take a look at Lakangels Narsha in OC starting Monday 25th, those are her previous pics at M and CGLA. I guess I was wrong, they really can fools some bros changing every 14 days.

Pros: she does have a nice body Cons: YMMV, will ask you to cum fast, but of a butterface. You'll see mixed reviews listed under Kara / Cara. Some mongers report great service and you can get it sometimes for sure. If she is in a bad mood, good luck. She has been Stacy's friend for a while, going back to GSC days when she used the name Pixie. They were roommates and performed doubles then briefly too. Is she a good option? YMMV. Some reports good and some bad. I guess she didn't want to be Stacy ball boy anymore so departed WLa and did a brief stint in Seattle before coming back.Cara pros are her nice body and super nice ass. Con is low stamina but she does get wet very easily. Face is a MEH; not ugly, not good looking but if she had a better teeth, she would have been far more popular. I have hit her twice; 1st session was so so and 2nd session was much better.

If you are an ass man, she sure check that box.

Veni1
07-21-22, 11:54
Does anyone have any inside info on Allie? I know she comes and goes, but my usual sources claim they have no information at this time.

PumpNDump
07-21-22, 11:56
According to text msg from m, Allie was back yesterday.

Does anyone have any inside info on Allie? I know she comes and goes, but my usual sources claim they have no information at this time.

Love Em
07-21-22, 13:02
LOL, this one made my day, would love to see what a bao tits look like. I mean both Mini and Remi are big, but there are many type of bao, is it a big bao or small bao? LOL.

If it's Xiao long bao then he'll no, but if it's the traditional white one people eat for breakfast then he'll yeah, that's like A vs. D Bao.But baked bao are a bit larger than steamed! Hahaha!

Fantic5916
07-21-22, 16:12
Does anyone have any inside info on Allie? I know she comes and goes, but my usual sources claim they have no information at this time.She started back at it today. Call M.

TheAbc
07-21-22, 16:27

Happy Hunting you horny fuckers :-)I'll write a real review sometime later, but I would avoid this one as she was a complete waste of time. You guys can go at your own peril. What you'll get is a Korean Inga. She has some of the same features and has the same empty attitude.

DatStuddd
07-21-22, 22:34
Anyone here took the plunge on booking One or Sun that offered BBFS for only $300?? Little skeptical.

Vulcan1009
07-22-22, 01:57
According to text msg from m, Allie was back yesterday.Allie told me she is working.

Jbjb1983
07-22-22, 02:10
I'll write a real review sometime later, but I would avoid this one as she was a complete waste of time. You guys can go at your own peril. What you'll get is a Korean Inga. She has some of the same features and has the same empty attitude.Yes, Ria was a strange session, definitely seemed like she didn't want to be there. Kinda like Mini, she was with Kpussycat last year or year before I think it was. I couldn't find her old reviews. Only difference Ria isn't young and gorgeous like Mini was, this mini isn't the current mini in DTLA but the young Kgirl who was in WesTLA for a bit then disappeared all of a sudden. But anyways yea I didn't have a good session with Ria.

TheAbc
07-22-22, 07:16
After looking at the rebrand thread, I didn't know I saw a rebrand until it was posted. I don't have VIP at TER but one review was pretty unfavorable. I never saw her under the Olivia moniker back in DEC so I completely missed this one.

L - 7/10 Younger looking (compared to the ajummas lately) but she's at least late 20's to mid 30's. Face is rather good looking compared to the older stock we usually get. She's short at around 5'1 with natural B sized tits. A little stocky with baby fat, you can tell she doesn't work out.

A - 1/10 Terrible to sum it up. Completely disconnected and hated to be there with me. I got the attitude that she was doing me a favor by just being in her holy presence. All about the money, no service. Totally mechanical. The best thing word to use to describe her starts with C and rhymes with runt. Other adjectives that fit well that describe her would be immature and lazy.

S - 2/10. Because of her poor attitude, she put no effort into trying. You'll get the obligatory bored wife sex with a starfish. It's expected of you to not only lead, but do everything. Last time I checked, I wasn't get paid here. The only position that worked with her would be missionary. In CG, she just lays on top of you and stares into space. Actually, half of that session she kept looking at the room instead of me.

Are. No repeat of course, one and done for me. I enjoyed writing this more than the session.

Other highlights:

- This would be the first for me, she disliked / hated me so much that at the door, she just left me and went back into the room, closed the door and I had to see myself out. What a clown show.

- She decided it would be a good idea to ask for payment in the middle of the session and count it in front of me too. Another first for me.

She'll come back again with another name but this is the last unknown I'm going to try for some time. I would say this isn't a good look for M, you can say this post this as a caution to not trust any of her "new" girls. 2 of them this year were duds while the others are either not good or bad rebrands. Going to use another place for regular booking after this travesty. I'm starting to believe the old M sold the number to another booker and retired. There's no way she'd let this much low quality girls be booked with her.

EyceeRaw
07-22-22, 13:07
Wow fucking wow fucking fucking fucking wow! (...) And if all that wasn't fucking awesome enough, booker gave me a $150 discount (I'm assuming) for being such a long time and frequent customer! Looks like the booker openly dropped the price for Pepsi and Jenny Duo. Regardless of their age, this is a steal for the quality and amount of service the two provide, especially in today's market.

PervySage2018
07-22-22, 16:00
Looks like the booker openly dropped the price for Pepsi and Jenny Duo. Regardless of their age, this is a steal for the quality and amount of service the two provide, especially in today's market.This is well worth it. I did a double with them a couple of months ago when Jenny (This is a "new" Jenny, this is NOT Jenny O) and it was the best doubles session I have ever had, crazy. YMMV but very heavy engagement between the two of them, it's not just a swap out. Pepsi eating Jenny out while I fucked Pepsi from behind, that kind of stuff. 3 way all the way. 5 bills for the two of them basically breaks out to $250 a gal.

Christophe1
07-22-22, 16:42
Looks like the booker openly dropped the price for Pepsi and Jenny Duo. Regardless of their age, this is a steal for the quality and amount of service the two provide, especially in today's market.This is a bold move on their parts. Go big!

HiKeke
07-22-22, 16:52
This is well worth it. I did a double with them a couple of months ago when Jenny (This is a "new" Jenny, this is NOT Jenny O) and it was the best doubles session I have ever had, crazy. YMMV but very heavy engagement between the two of them, it's not just a swap out. Pepsi eating Jenny out while I fucked Pepsi from behind, that kind of stuff. 3 way all the way. 5 bills for the two of them basically breaks out to $250 a gal.Damn. So tempting. Might give it a try LOL. Kinda getting bored of my ATFs.

PussyDestroyr
07-22-22, 17:12
Saw Sia, pics are definitely her, fairly recent too. I would say less than 5 years old.

Really beautiful face, very accommodating, spinner body, and clean.

Cons: horrible teeth, sticks tongue out for LFK / DFK, and I didn't have chemistry.

Not a repeat, but man she is really pretty. I wish the chemistry was there.

TempletonRat
07-22-22, 17:13
After looking at the rebrand thread, I didn't know I saw a rebrand until it was posted. I don't have VIP at TER but one review was pretty unfavorable. I never saw her under the Olivia moniker back in DEC so I completely missed this one.

L - 7/10 Younger looking (compared to the ajummas lately) but she's at least late 20's to mid 30's. Face is rather good looking compared to the older stock we usually get. She's short at around 5'1 with natural B sized tits. A little stocky with baby fat, you can tell she doesn't work out.

A - 1/10 Terrible to sum it up. Completely disconnected and hated to be there with me. I got the attitude that she was doing me a favor by just being in her holy presence. All about the money, no service. Totally mechanical. The best thing word to use to describe her starts with C and rhymes with runt. Other adjectives that fit well that describe her would be immature and lazy.

S - 2/10. Because of her poor attitude, she put no effort into trying. You'll get the obligatory bored wife sex with a starfish. It's expected of you to not only lead, but do everything. Last time I checked, I wasn't get paid here. The only position that worked with her would be missionary. In CG, she just lays on top of you and stares into space. Actually, half of that session she kept looking at the room instead of me.

Are. No repeat of course, one and done for me. I enjoyed writing this more than the session.

Other highlights:

- This would be the first for me, she disliked / hated me so much that at the door, she just left me and went back into the room, closed the door and I had to see myself out. What a clown show.

- She decided it would be a good idea to ask for payment in the middle of the session and count it in front of me too. Another first for me.Whoa. Got to wonder what the OP Member saw in her as being young and experienced, if she's actually a disheartened and callous rebrand.

CreamFire
07-22-22, 18:10
Just want to report my results were clear after hearing about a certain review as I was one of the few that saw her when it came about. Just sad to see the upcharge is back for Maisie. Maybe I'll try my luck seeing her again someday and see if she'll allow no upcharge with me. For now, might take a small break.

HornD
07-22-22, 22:09
How do you guys message Candygirlsla? I'm totally new.

Member #2210
07-22-22, 23:01
How do you guys message Candygirlsla? I'm totally new.Text the number on their website.

BobLove
07-22-22, 23:23
Saw Sia, pics are definitely her, fairly recent too. I would say less than 5 years old.

Really beautiful face, very accommodating, spinner body, and clean.

Cons: horrible teeth, sticks tongue out for LFK / DFK, and I didn't have chemistry.

Not a repeat, but man she is really pretty. I wish the chemistry was there.Sia = Jennie rebrand.

HornD
07-22-22, 23:27
Text the number on their website.I did text the number on the site. No answer. :

HornD
07-22-22, 23:39
Text the number on their website.I tried that. They didn't text back.

HornD
07-22-22, 23:56
Text the number on their website.I tried. No reply.

Jrg5683
07-23-22, 00:42
Would it be worth seeing Yoona and Vixen together or pass?

HiKeke
07-23-22, 09:37
Sia = Jennie rebrand.She was one and done for me. I couldn't stand how uneven her nose job was LOL.

SilverHairFox
07-23-22, 10:03
Just want to report my results were clear after hearing about a certain review as I was one of the few that saw her when it came about. Just sad to see the upcharge is back for Maisie. Maybe I'll try my luck seeing her again someday and see if she'll allow no upcharge with me. For now, might take a small break.Luckily I didn't see her in that window of time with issues. I'd go straight to see Suji. Review coming. Younger hotter tighter and way better attitude.

GoldDust58
07-23-22, 11:19
Would it be worth seeing Yoona and Vixen together or pass?Hell nah. LOL. Hard pass on both of them my brother. This would be awful, I can't get the image out of my head. The oh no oh no oh no no no keeps playing in my head.

If you want a recommendation for seeing two older milfs for doubles go see Pepsi / Jenny. You'll have a blast. They're the only true doubles in town worth it right now.

DaddyChill
07-23-22, 11:55
Would it be worth seeing Yoona and Vixen together or pass?Literally just saw these two sex demons yesterday. Holy fuck was it a smokeshow. Pepsi in the beginning asked if I liked it crazy and I said fuck yeah. Boy did they not disappoint. Double shower / nuru with a lot of rurbbing. Pepsi giving me a blowjob while Jenny on top rubbing her breast all over me. Bedroom action was even 10 x more wild. I never had sweat as much as I had with any other provider. Not going to write a whole novel as previous review sums it up better. But in essence it was an hour of non stop fuck a doodlery. My only qualms is I wished I was an msog guy. I wouldve popped in both of them if I had the stamina. Cherry on top is also the 500 special theyre doing right now.

PsuGuy911
07-23-22, 13:29
Anyone know who Nicole's roommate is or if she even has one? Just wondering because noticed she doesn't close the door to her room sometimes wondering if it's so her roommate gets jealous or so she can learn or maybe she just forgets?

BbbjStan
07-23-22, 18:27
What would why'all go for right now? Mini, remi, or the Pepsi / Jenny duo hahaha. FYI I have seen mini her first stint around. Haven't seen remi and have seen both Pepsi and Jenny separately. Thanks for why'all's opinion. Let me know if there's anyone who would be worth seeing.

HiKeke
07-23-22, 18:51
What would why'all go for right now? Mini, remi, or the Pepsi / Jenny duo hahaha. FYI I have seen mini her first stint around. Haven't seen remi and have seen both Pepsi and Jenny separately. Thanks for why'all's opinion. Let me know if there's anyone who would be worth seeing.If you have seen both Pepsi and Jenny, and you had a good time, it's probably worth to see them as duo. You can watch girl on girl porn actions.

Dana is probably the best non upcharge BBFS option available, if you don't mind smaller but natural boobs.

Remi is whatevers (she's probably one and done for many wanting kgirl experience). But she's worth at least one visit.

GardenBae
07-23-22, 22:16
Allie told me she is working.Thank you Jebus! Can't wait to book a session with her very soon. I really missed her.

Vulcan1009
07-24-22, 00:24
Thank you Jebus! Can't wait to book a session with her very soon. I really missed her.God damn, she was fully booked yesterday when I ask, she still got it, LOL.

Vulcan1009
07-24-22, 00:27
Anyone know who Nicole's roommate is or if she even has one? Just wondering because noticed she doesn't close the door to her room sometimes wondering if it's so her roommate gets jealous or so she can learn or maybe she just forgets?Simple answer to you is that no one is home, on many occasions, when another girl got her aunt flow or on vacation before the next girl move in, that's the alone time.

Jrg5683
07-24-22, 00:45
Thanks for setting me straight my man. Never seen Allie before so going for the plunge after seeing great reviews. Also going to be disgusting and seeing jiyoung right after. The old razzle dazzle. Wish me luck sir.

Jrg5683
07-24-22, 00:47
I also have never been in with Pepsi. I saw her come up on swag for a few days but that's over.

WhyOhWhy
07-24-22, 12:32
I have a question. Does anyone know have an idea on which days are the busiest for these kgirls? Or is it all just random. For example I'm assuming weekends are busiest I might be wrong? Maybe Sunday mondays??

BbbjStan
07-24-22, 13:19
If you have seen both Pepsi and Jenny, and you had a good time, it's probably worth to see them as duo. You can watch girl on girl porn actions.

Dana is probably the best non upcharge BBFS option available, if you don't mind smaller but natural boobs.

Remi is whatevers (she's probably one and done for many wanting kgirl experience). But she's worth at least one visit.Really? I was curious about remi due to all the hype. Any young, hot service oriented like a Pepsi out there? Also a nasty little freak like her?

Lift Her Up
07-24-22, 13:48
How do you guys message Candygirlsla? I'm totally new.There's no s in candygirlla.com. Maybe that was the problem.

Lift Her Up.

Member #2210
07-24-22, 16:18
Add Willa CG to the list of girls that reduced their rate to 320 all in.5'5, 100 lbs, 34 C. Any reviews on her? Did a search in a couple of forums but found nothing. Thanks in advance.

HornD
07-24-22, 18:26
I finally got into k-org. I went through the screen process. I also got humaniplex account. I paid money. Hopefully. I'll start getting reviews on my account. I had to like hit a quite a few. Finally one accept me. The screen process was pretty intense and made me a bit depressed. But when I got to the girl I felt better. Is worth the money? Yeah it's better than strip club VIP. 10 years ago man the strippers were amazing. Now it's all chubby. I think probably switched OF or twitch for simp money.

C-Org screen process is way easier and little cheaper. But you can get Chinese girls AMP. You can also get korean girls at AMP. If your nice to mamasan. She can hit up like 6 level in looks for girls for you. AMP no bb though.

I'm in the BB club. Thanks mongers.

I still recommend you know some basic korean and Chinese if you want to get into those orgs. Those girls english is like pretty broken and there is language barrier. YMVV depending on girl and you how vibe with them. Finally, got sick of strip clubs and AMP. So this was an upgrade.

SilverHairFox
07-24-22, 19:55
5'5, 100 lbs, 34 C. Any reviews on her? Did a search in a couple of forums but found nothing. Thanks in advance.She's a good time. Reviews on TER. I remember I heard she went by something else in the Bay Area but I forgot what it was.

TempletonRat
07-24-22, 22:25
I saw M's Ria based on the recommendation of a certain Member. I don't know if she was quite as golden as the turgid Member made her out to be, but also definitely not as bad as the subsequent naysayers said. She seemed relative nice and young-looking if not outstanding gorgeous and was good to go with the BBFS CG. I think she might like white boys more than Asians or at least that's what she was intimating to me.

Vulcan1009
07-24-22, 22:55
5'5, 100 lbs, 34 C. Any reviews on her? Did a search in a couple of forums but found nothing. Thanks in advance.Point exact, that why I did not book her, seem like mostly an ajuma.

NObserver
07-25-22, 11:20
What would why'all go for right now? Mini, remi, or the Pepsi / Jenny duo hahaha. FYI I have seen mini her first stint around. Haven't seen remi and have seen both Pepsi and Jenny separately. Thanks for why'all's opinion. Let me know if there's anyone who would be worth seeing.1. Pepsi / Jenny duo: I've seen them twice since the price drop and both times were excellent. Pepsi is one of the few women out there who permit me to go full bore jackhammer on her pussy. I also enjoy all the rimming from both.

The only issue with these two is that they are both over 50 years old (in my estimation). That might be a nonstarter for the younger athletes out there. Also, Pepsi's booker does her best to ensure that the session is as short as possible: I've gotten sessions as short as 40 minutes with Pepsi, and this duo is no different. The max time you'll get is 50 minutes with the pair.

2. Mini: Incredible body, petite with huge tits for her frame; perfect pussy. Good service. However, she is a notch below Allie, Viki, Pepsi and perhaps two notches below Dana and Stacy. Her lack of English, bad breath and lack of enthusiasm makes her a one and done at this point.

3. Remi: Her massive tits and tiny, skinny body are a sight to behold. I also love her SE Asian look. Not much going on besides that.

NObserver
07-25-22, 12:12
Thank you Jebus! Can't wait to book a session with Allie very soon. I really missed her.A personal favorite of mine. She's the perfect escort -- good looking, nice tits, high energy and a sense of humor. She's also heavy on the ego boost and she doesn't take herself too seriously. I love her self-depreciating humor.

Only issue might be that she's too thick for some and is heading toward 50 years of age.

A session with Allie is always a good one.

JohnHada
07-25-22, 13:13
Wait, why can't you ask her for 10-20 more minutes if you know they are shorting the hours??

1. Pepsi / Jenny duo: I've seen them twice since the price drop and both times were excellent. Pepsi is one of the few women out there who permit me to go full bore jackhammer on her pussy. I also enjoy all the rimming from both.

The only issue with these two is that they are both over 50 years old (in my estimation). That might be a nonstarter for the younger athletes out there. Also, Pepsi's booker does her best to ensure that the session is as short as possible: I've gotten sessions as short as 40 minutes with Pepsi, and this duo is no different. The max time you'll get is 50 minutes with the pair.

2. Mini: Incredible body, petite with huge tits for her frame; perfect pussy. Good service. However, she is a notch below Allie, Viki, Pepsi and perhaps two notches below Dana and Stacy. Her lack of English, bad breath and lack of enthusiasm makes her a one and done at this point.

3. Remi: Her massive tits and tiny, skinny body are a sight to behold. I also love her SE Asian look. Not much going on besides that.

Human Brother
07-25-22, 14:05
Wait, why can't you ask her for 10-20 more minutes if you know they are shorting the hours??Pepsi is 46. Body looks 36.

KGConn
07-25-22, 14:08
I have a question. Does anyone know have an idea on which days are the busiest for these kgirls? Or is it all just random. For example I'm assuming weekends are busiest I might be wrong? Maybe Sunday mondays??More than a few have told me Saturdays and Sundays are the least busy because they have families and it's harder to make an excuse to be gone. Typically Fridays or 1st /15th probably due to payday are the busiest.

MisterChango
07-25-22, 14:53
Mistress X had that ass. She wasn't my personal fave, but she seemed so relax and chill.

Really like Nana. She really will fuck you hard. She can take a pounding and ride you. I go to her when I'm feeling I need to get it completely out of my system for a little while. She has so much energy.

Is Yoona still around?

My personal fave was Jool Gina for the short time she was here. She was with Candygirl, but she hopped around.

Before all of that, really liked Rain from M a few years back. And Emma. She was my personal fave in terms of body.She was a little weird but her tiny baby fat frame and those massive natural boobs were perfect. She's still the only Kgirl I've seen 5 days in a row.

BuddhaHead
07-25-22, 15:19
She's a good time. Reviews on TER...TER reviews (6): 6. 83/7. 33 Not great.

NObserver
07-25-22, 15:39
Wait, why can't you ask her for 10-20 more minutes if you know they are shorting the hours??Pepsi runs me out of the room when my hour is up, even if I came in 10-20 minutes late due to the booker's negligence.

I've mentioned the time shorting issue to them both, but they pretty much blow me off.

It's the reason why I stopped seeing her solo, with the 350 donation pretty much sealing it.

The double is only reason why I'm there, and the price is low enough to forgive the time shorting.

JohnHada
07-25-22, 16:42
Pepsi runs me out of the room when my hour is up, even if I came in 10-20 minutes late due to the booker's negligence.

I've mentioned the time shorting issue to them both, but they pretty much blow me off.

It's the reason why I stopped seeing her solo, with the 350 donation pretty much sealing it.

The double is only reason why I'm there, and the price is low enough to forgive the time shorting.From my experience, if client comes in late, booker / girls will not extend the session regardless of who is at fault because that disrupts the entire schedule. Thats why I always come early and wait. What was the booker's negligence?

NObserver
07-25-22, 17:00
From my experience, if client comes in late, booker / girls will not extend the session regardless of who is at fault because that disrupts the entire schedule. Thats why I always come early and wait. What was the booker's negligence?Same here. I'm always on time.

I let the booker know I was there and on time, and he or she didn't give me a come on up text until 17 minutes past my start time.

My mistake was assuming that Pepsi would make up the lost time, which didn't happen.

300/41 minutes, cip.

Live and learn. She's a great escort but I won't go back unless it's some mega deal like her current doubles special.

Member #2210
07-25-22, 17:18
5', 99 lbs, C cup. Just texted M and M said Cici is fully booked for today. Please post review if any of you guys see her today or before. Thanks in advance.

https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjK

Member #2210
07-25-22, 17:20
Same here. I'm always on time.

I let the booker know I was there and on time, and he or she didn't give me a come on up text until 17 minutes past my start time.

My mistake was assuming that Pepsi would make up the lost time, which didn't happen.

300/41 minutes, cip.

Live and learn. She's a great escort but I won't go back unless it's some mega deal like her current doubles special.That's BS man. You guys need to have some guts to stand up to the bookers and the hoes. I would have given her less money (considering they have 2 different rates for 30 min and 1 hr). Some of you have complained about M but I was late 2 times trying to find parking and one time the previous customer went overtime and all 3 times M texted me and promised me I would get the full 60 minutes and always very, very polite. That's great customer service.

LandOfKGirls
07-25-22, 17:41
That's BS man. You guys need to have some guts to stand up to the bookers and the hoes. I would have given her less money (considering they have 2 different rates for 30 min and 1 hr). Some of you have complained about M but I was late 2 times trying to find parking and one time the previous customer went overtime and all 3 times M texted me and promised me I would get the full 60 minutes and always very, very polite. That's great customer service.Agreed. If being late is my fault then I give up some time. If being late is the girl's fault then it's on her. Ususally not a big deal and the POs know how to work this out.

One time I got stuck on the 405 in an accident-caused delay. I was running late, let the PO know as the time got closer. Eventually the PO offered to cut my time back to 30 minutes but I declined and skipped the appointment. Wasnt BLd so the only loss was my time and frustration with the horrid traffic that morning.

NObserver
07-25-22, 17:43
That's BS man. You guys need to have some guts to stand up to the bookers and the hoes. I would have given her less money. Some of you have complained about M but I was late 2 times trying to find parking and one time the previous customer went overtime and all 3 times M texted me and promised me I would get the full 60 minutes and always very, very polite. That's great customer service.Agreed on both points — it's bad form by the Palace and M is excellent with customer service.

I always do my best to be exceedingly nice to the booker and provider, so my only recourse is to complain here on this board about supbar service.

One last thing — the only time I was truly taken care of by a short changing booker and provider was Hana at Playa during her first month in LA. This was when all of LA was running a train on her. Anyway, I had seen her the week before and she had shorted me 15 minutes. I saw her one week later and got to spend 80 minutes with her as a last appointment.

HiKeke
07-25-22, 17:59
5', 99 lbs, C cup. Just texted M and M said Cici is fully booked for today. Please post review if any of you guys see her today or before. Thanks in advance.

https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjKPerhaps fiesttranny kgirl from kagency?? Just joking. But she does kinda have the tranny look to her LOL.

Atrr1
07-25-22, 18:16
From my experience, if client comes in late, booker / girls will not extend the session regardless of who is at fault because that disrupts the entire schedule. Thats why I always come early and wait. What was the booker's negligence?Coming early does not always work as the guy before you is over his time limit and banging on your dime, now I just tell booker fuck it and cancel if waiting eight minutes and girl still banging away. I did it couple times and bookers have no problem with it.

Eddy68
07-25-22, 19:34

300/41 minutes, cip.

Live and learn. She's a great escort but I won't go back unless it's some mega deal like her current doubles special.Bro I left one time booker was 6 minutes late texting me. I text 10 minutes early but always.

Giving that time not to go up but to let them know hey am here. I didn't get blacklisted when I left because I owe them nothing.

It's my dollar so you should do the same. Trust me they rather deal with someone that they know and hasn't caused harm to the chicks then a new wild card.

The Acorn
07-25-22, 19:59

300/41 minutes, cip.

Live and learn. She's a great escort but I won't go back unless it's some mega deal like her current doubles special.I had that happen to me once where my time was cut short because the gate box wasn't unlocking the entrance. Spent near 20 min going back and forth with the booker to open the gate for me. By the time I finally got in, I just asked the girl straight up if she was willing to extend the time so I get my full hr. She said she couldn't because she had another appointment so I just said I'll do 30 m instead. She looked disappointed and called her booker to let them know but I didn't care. I was already irritated that they wouldn't send someone to open the gate earlier for me and just kept telling me to redial the same fucking code over and over again as if the gate would magically fix itself. I think the booker understood so I didn't get block listed or anything that I'm aware of. If it happens to you, just ask for a shorter time, an extension or outright cancel the appointment if they're not on time. As long as its not your fault, the bookers should understand.

GoodBoy88
07-25-22, 21:33
I'm looking for any recommendations on the most skinny, tiny, tight spinners available right now. I'm not looking for "curves in all the right places", the only curves I like are big tits, the rest of the body I just want skinny. I like really thin and under 95 lbs for sure. Super thanks for any help!

Dana and Emma had been suggested before. Dana I had, and is legit thumbs up. Emma is not available anymore. Remi had been suggested but honestly she wasn't that tight or spinner body in my eyes. Any other choices? Thanks.

LandOfKGirls
07-25-22, 21:40
I'm looking for any recommendations on the most skinny, tiny, tight spinners available right now. I'm not looking for "curves in all the right places", the only curves I like are big tits, the rest of the body I just want skinny. I like really thin and under 95 lbs for sure. Super thanks for any help!

Dana and Emma had been suggested before. Dana I had, and is legit thumbs up. Emma is not available anymore. Remi had been suggested but honestly she wasn't that tight or spinner body in my eyes. Any other choices? Thanks.Have you asked for Emma3 at Booker Gray? Not sure if she's on other sites as well but she's still listed there.

GoldDust58
07-25-22, 22:01

Dana and Emma had been suggested before. Dana I had, and is legit thumbs up. Emma is not available anymore. Remi had been suggested but honestly she wasn't that tight or spinner body in my eyes. Any other choices? Thanks.I would put Dana as a spinner but she did have some soft tummy going on. I felt she was skinner before. I can not forgive how small her tits are. Service good but the no tits puts her in the only when desperate category. Not a bad one but I know what you mean by true spinner.

For big tit on a spinner, Mini hands down. Small girl, probably 95 lbs, just barely on your requests, might be over. Biggest tits in spinner category. For ultra small spinner I would say Miso around 85 lbs but small tits. Miso is probably the smallest in LA. Smallest girl Ive ever seen myself but ultra spinners are not my style. She is smaller than Emma. Don't waste your time on Emma if she is around. You'll regret it. Last there is also Sakura at ktownkgirls. She is really skinny spinner under 90lbs but you have to like many tattoos

If you go up to NorCal, Lala returned after a long break. Hella quirky girl like Mini but Lala speaks English. Lala has this weird character, calling you husband and owning your junk. She will talk to it. I haven't seen Lala in a while but rumors of her being a healthier spinner now. She was so boney before. Ceroni in NorCal is also a true spinner but she is covered only. Cora is my favorite, like a younger hotter Dana with tits but you'll have to jump the hoops to get into LSC.

Majieroero
07-25-22, 22:59
I had that happen to me once where my time was cut short because the gate box wasn't unlocking the entrance. Spent near 20 min going back and forth with the booker to open the gate for me. By the time I finally got in, I just asked the girl straight up if she was willing to extend the time so I get my full hr. She said she couldn't because she had another appointment so I just said I'll do 30 m instead. She looked disappointed and called her booker to let them know but I didn't care. I was already irritated that they wouldn't send someone to open the gate earlier for me and just kept telling me to redial the same fucking code over and over again as if the gate would magically fix itself. I think the booker understood so I didn't get block listed or anything that I'm aware of. If it happens to you, just ask for a shorter time, an extension or outright cancel the appointment if they're not on time. As long as its not your fault, the bookers should understand.I would warn everyone here that cancelling out of frustration can sometimes lead to unnecessary conflicts with the booker. Not speaking for all bookers, but some can be pretty irrational and pin the blame on you if you try to cancel after BS like this. Best solution would be to request shortening the time like did, given that it was their fuck up.

GoldDust58
07-25-22, 23:53
I would warn everyone here that cancelling out of frustration can sometimes lead to unnecessary conflicts with the booker. Not speaking for all bookers, but some can be pretty irrational and pin the blame on you if you try to cancel after BS like this. Best solution would be to request shortening the time like did, given that it was their fuck up.I can understand the frustration of the door sometimes not working but I won't say it's the fault of the girl or booker for the door not working. Send an email and complain to the cheap ass management of the building for costing you time. One can't expect the kgirl hiding under those lights with tons of makeup on and lingerie to put on a jacket to come get you haha. I've seen girls coming to get me outside and they can look busted in the daylight. From beauty to beast. I also don't want everyone seeing some girl that is a foot shorter than me with fake lashes and glitter makeup to come pick me up in broad daylight.

Agree with Majieroero but also add that it is all in how you talk to them and work out deal. Deal deals deals. Ask them if they can extend your session next visit like Nob did. You might get some hella extra time with the girl as apology. I never had that many doors issues and I'm smart enough to figure something out and not stand around like a crazy asshole. Norton didn't open 3-4 times for me but I just waited and eventually worked. I guess I'm not an impatient monger either. I laugh when seeing the dramatic scenes sometimes in WLA and Norton. Dudes pacing around the doors, pushing the code checking phone pushing code three or four times. Yanking on the door. Pacing and texting furiously. Dialing again and again. Texting again and again. I know everyone has seen this before, it's outrageous

SharingHer
07-26-22, 00:46
I waited 30 minutes. I didn't have any other good options immediately, so I stayed. It's just usually not worth it sticking around, as it puts me in a bad mood before the session has started. When I finally was able to enter she apologized. I cut off her blowjob as soon as my dick was wet, arranged her bent over the bed, lifted up her skirt, pulled her panties aside and fucked her as hard as I could in standing doggystyle, making that good bed breaking sound to start the session. It was like emotional makeup sex for the whole session with her doing all the surprising extra nasty things that are fun on occasion and kind of pushing the boundaries of her sweet / innocent character, like sticking her fingers in her pussy after I came and showing me what was her cum and what was my cum. So, there could be benefits to staying if you have a good rapport with the girl. It was a great session.

I prefer not to repeat that waiting experience with anyone but an ATF, so since that time I'll leave as soon as the wait starts to annoy me. Just don't like my mood going down and feeling resentment for waiting right before fucking.

RawrHard
07-26-22, 00:50
I would put Dana as a spinner but she did have some soft tummy going on. I felt she was skinner before. I can not forgive how small her tits are. Service good but the no tits puts her in the only when desperate category. Not a bad one but I know what you mean by true spinner.

For big tit on a spinner, Mini hands down. Small girl, probably 95 lbs, just barely on your requests, might be over. Biggest tits in spinner category. For ultra small spinner I would say Miso around 85 lbs but small tits. Miso is probably the smallest in LA. Smallest girl Ive ever seen myself but ultra spinners are not my style. She is smaller than Emma. Don't waste your time on Emma if she is around. You'll regret it. Last there is also Sakura at ktownkgirls. She is really skinny spinner under 90lbs but you have to like many tattoos

If you go up to NorCal, Lala returned after a long break. Hella quirky girl like Mini but Lala speaks English. Lala has this weird character, calling you husband and owning your junk. She will talk to it. I haven't seen Lala in a while but rumors of her being a healthier spinner now. She was so boney before. Ceroni in NorCal is also a true spinner but she is covered only. Cora is my favorite, like a younger hotter Dana with tits but you'll have to jump the hoops to get into LSC.This is probably wishful thinking, but is this the same Lala?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lala

And has anyone ever seen Sun from the same site?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sun

Jack926
07-26-22, 02:03
I can understand the frustration of the door sometimes not working but I won't say it's the fault of the girl or booker for the door not working. Send an email and complain to the cheap ass management of the building for costing you time. One can't expect the kgirl hiding under those lights with tons of makeup on and lingerie to put on a jacket to come get you haha. I've seen girls coming to get me outside and they can look busted in the daylight. From beauty to beast. I also don't want everyone seeing some girl that is a foot shorter than me with fake lashes and glitter makeup to come pick me up in broad daylight. LOL What is wrong with them escorting you to their love shack?

I had Hazel meet me at the front entrance door in her DTLA location. Hazel has a nice body and she is taller, I say 5'5". She came with a trench coat in hot weather. When we got to elevator, there was a woman who sensed something very fishy (she was right). It turned me on and as we got into her apartment, she took a trench coat of showing her nice figure and sexy lingerie.

It was a memorable CFS session.

RawrHard
07-26-22, 02:07
And has anyone ever seen Sun from the same site?

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/sunNever mind. Unless there are multiple kgirls offering 200/ hhr nowadays, this is probably the same deal.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=6030537&viewfull=1#post6030537.

Member #2210
07-26-22, 03:05

Dana and Emma had been suggested before. Dana I had, and is legit thumbs up. Emma is not available anymore. Remi had been suggested but honestly she wasn't that tight or spinner body in my eyes. Any other choices? Thanks.I assumed you already tried Viki?

PlutoKiller
07-26-22, 11:51
Coming early does not always work as the guy before you is over his time limit and banging on your dime, now I just tell booker fuck it and cancel if waiting eight minutes and girl still banging away. I did it couple times and bookers have no problem with it.Good bookers will not stack appointments but leave a gap of 15 minutes between them.

AmongP
07-26-22, 12:24

Dana and Emma had been suggested before. Dana I had, and is legit thumbs up. Emma is not available anymore. Remi had been suggested but honestly she wasn't that tight or spinner body in my eyes. Any other choices? Thanks.Love me Sakura at ktownkgirlz. Real images by the way.

TD Leafs
07-26-22, 13:27
Has anyone seen Emma / Bon?

They got some new photos and wondering if they're real and if any reviews on her?

BobLove
07-26-22, 13:45
Love me Sakura at ktownkgirlz. Real images by the way.Anyone else get terrible rushed service from her? Or just me?

The Acorn
07-26-22, 14:02
I would warn everyone here that cancelling out of frustration can sometimes lead to unnecessary conflicts with the booker. Not speaking for all bookers, but some can be pretty irrational and pin the blame on you if you try to cancel after BS like this. Best solution would be to request shortening the time like did, given that it was their fuck up.I guess I should mention to always be cordial even if the booker is at fault (or in my case, the defective callbox) to avoid getting blacklisted. Even though I was annoyed with the booker asking me to try the callbox again for the nth time, I never expressed anger or tried to antagonize them. I just told them the door wouldn't open and I would try to make another appointment for another time. That was when they finally sent a girl to open the gate manually. If the booker still blocks you when it wasn't your fault, then I don't think that org is worth giving your business.

I can understand the frustration of the door sometimes not working but I won't say it's the fault of the girl or booker for the door not working. Send an email and complain to the cheap ass management of the building for costing you time. One can't expect the kgirl hiding under those lights with tons of makeup on and lingerie to put on a jacket to come get you haha. I've seen girls coming to get me outside and they can look busted in the daylight. From beauty to beast. I also don't want everyone seeing some girl that is a foot shorter than me with fake lashes and glitter makeup to come pick me up in broad daylight.

Agree with Majieroero but also add that it is all in how you talk to them and work out deal. Deal deals deals. Ask them if they can extend your session next visit like Nob did. You might get some hella extra time with the girl as apology. I never had that many doors issues and I'm smart enough to figure something out and not stand around like a crazy asshole. Norton didn't open 3-4 times for me but I just waited and eventually worked. I guess I'm not an impatient monger either. I laugh when seeing the dramatic scenes sometimes in WLA and Norton. Dudes pacing around the doors, pushing the code checking phone pushing code three or four times. Yanking on the door. Pacing and texting furiously. Dialing again and again. Texting again and again. I know everyone has seen this before, it's outrageousI understand shit happens out of everyones control so I'm not blaming them for the gatebox defect. My frustration with the booker was that she kept asking me to redial the entrance code multiple times even after I explained that it wasn't working. Its just not the right call when I'm supposed to stay as inconspicuous as possible. Also want to make it clear that I'm not saying to be a dick to the booker and threaten to cancel on them. Just that if the lady can't honor your full hour and it isn't your fault, you should be able to ask for extension on time and if that's not possible, it should be fine to lower the time or request to cancel the appointment. You could always reschedule for another time or girl.

I personally don't think it would be wise to email the management of the building / apartment location to complain about the door though. I'm not trying to potentially bring attention to the operation and ruin a good thing for all of us.

Your comment about dudes pacing around dramatically and frantically trying to get the door to open is exactly what I was trying to avoid. I read about those embarassing stories on this forum. Its difficult not to draw attention to yourself in the Tustin location though because the dial / call / release tone is loud as hell and whoever is pressing the button to release the gate lock always has the button pressed down for what feels like an eternity. I know everyone who frequents the Tustin location knows what I'm talking about. It always gives me anxiety hearing that tone when entering through the gate. Now imagine doing that 3 times consecutively but the gate door won't budge. I just calmly walked back to my car and then started texting the booker about the issue but their solution was just to do it again and again. Yeah, nope. I'm not trying to draw more unnecessary attention to myself.

HornD
07-26-22, 14:39
Is it me or most of these k orgs have mothering hips? They're kind of big. Or I go for tiny tiny little 5 ft below chick. LOLs.

I don't mind the milfiness but I want those young tight spinners you see at those strip clubs. But I ain't humping at strip club VIP or lap dance room it's like voyeur. LOLs.

Wheels322
07-26-22, 16:37
Just saw Kira with CGLA and Booker Gray.

It's her in the pics but she's much older, chubbier and uglier. I guess I should've expected that.

Also, weak and mechanical service and bad English.

She does have nice huge tits though.

One of my worst experiences ever.

BobLove
07-26-22, 16:57

It's her in the pics but she's much older, chubbier and uglier. I guess I should've expected that.

One of my worst experiences ever.Does she have a big flower tattoo on her stomach?

Im Yours
07-26-22, 17:29

Dana and Emma had been suggested before. Dana I had, and is legit thumbs up. Emma is not available anymore. Remi had been suggested but honestly she wasn't that tight or spinner body in my eyes. Any other choices? Thanks.Mini is good. Not rail thin, but very skinny, big tits, and even some ass. No DFK really, BBBJ is nothing to write home about but she tries, but she will suck your soul out of your nipples. She fucking loves nipples. If she could, she would spend the entire 60 min (and probably give you extra time) just sucking your nipples.

Just in case you didn't get the memo, Mini really, really, really likes nipples.

Im Yours
07-26-22, 17:35
What would why'all go for right now? Mini, remi, or the Pepsi / Jenny duo hahaha. FYI I have seen mini her first stint around. Haven't seen remi and have seen both Pepsi and Jenny separately. Thanks for why'all's opinion. Let me know if there's anyone who would be worth seeing.I was always lukewarm on Pepsi, I saw her maybe a total of 5 times in 7 years of mongering. She's hit or miss for me with attitude but she is 100% a service queen. I'd probably put that duo as number 1 as Pepsi has randomly shown up to other 1 on 1 bookings I've had with other ladies at the Palace. That would be number 1, even though I still really wouldn't even know what to do for the rest of the 55 minutes of the session after I blew my load.

Mini is quirky but a great time. She looks pretty good with a nice rack on a skinny tiny-ish body. I really like DFK and she doesn't offer much of it so despite her actually having a good time, little DFK doesn't do it for me. I will repeat occasionally.

Remi is different looking than everyone and is skinny with big tits and taller but not tall. She is a little more reserved but has a fairly tight snatch and as long as you drive, makes for a good session. She has a distantish attitude but she does want to please you as you want to be.

Member #2210
07-26-22, 18:54

One of my worst experiences ever.Same here.

Jack926
07-27-22, 00:02
Same here.That is the name of the game these days; one bad experience after the other.

JohnLim25
07-27-22, 02:02
Decided to see CG Sun today. Couldn't find a review so I decided to roll the dice then make a report after so I can be a contributing member of the community. She is on the clearance rack of CGLA. I took the $200 hhr including BBFS already. Needed a quicky. She is young-ish, she says she is 22 but she could be mid-20's or older (probably worn out already or something), natural B cups but kinda saggy, suckable nipples, flat ass, posture not that great. She is 5 ft1 more or less. Blue toast, shower, LFK, carried her then laid her on the bed then rammed my cock in her then missionary while I embraced her, fucked her aggressively while she grabs my ass, dumped my cum, then went to shower. It was fun. She can speak a little Chinese too! She is ok, there are prettier girls. But, if you want a quick BBFS fuck within budget, she is your gal.

SsStuntCock
07-27-22, 09:56
Decided to see CG Sun today. Couldn't find a review so I decided to roll the dice then make a report after so I can be a contributing member of the community.Now everyone say in unison, "This is the Way.”

JFret
07-27-22, 14:36
Same Allie from SFK?

SsStuntCock
07-27-22, 14:47
Same Allie from SFK?Should be, as everything lines up.

AmongP
07-27-22, 14:53
Anyone else get terrible rushed service from her? Or just me?Had 30 min BBFS so didn't last long since she was my type. But I can see how she might be a rusher.

PussyDestroyr
07-27-22, 15:37
Decided to see CG Sun today. Couldn't find a review so I decided to roll the dice then make a report after so I can be a contributing member of the community. She is on the clearance rack of CGLA. I took the $200 hhr including BBFS already. Needed a quicky. She is young-ish, she says she is 22 but she could be mid-20's or older (probably worn out already or something), natural B cups but kinda saggy, suckable nipples, flat ass, posture not that great. She is 5 ft1 more or less. Blue toast, shower, LFK, carried her then laid her on the bed then rammed my cock in her then missionary while I embraced her, fucked her aggressively while she grabs my ass, dumped my cum, then went to shower. It was fun. She can speak a little Chinese too! She is ok, there are prettier girls. But, if you want a quick BBFS fuck within budget, she is your gal.Same for Jiyoung. Hard no repeat, even at the bargain basement price. I'm still cringing.

HornD
07-27-22, 16:12
Decided to see CG Sun today. Couldn't find a review so I decided to roll the dice then make a report after so I can be a contributing member of the community. She is on the clearance rack of CGLA. I took the $200 hhr including BBFS already. Needed a quicky. She is young-ish, she says she is 22 but she could be mid-20's or older (probably worn out already or something), natural B cups but kinda saggy, suckable nipples, flat ass, posture not that great. She is 5 ft1 more or less. Blue toast, shower, LFK, carried her then laid her on the bed then rammed my cock in her then missionary while I embraced her, fucked her aggressively while she grabs my ass, dumped my cum, then went to shower. It was fun. She can speak a little Chinese too! She is ok, there are prettier girls. But, if you want a quick BBFS fuck within budget, she is your gal.Damn that's pretty good deal.

Member #2210
07-27-22, 16:12
That is the name of the game these days; one bad experience after the other.I booked Kira thru Booker Tom / Gray.

Member #2210
07-27-22, 16:25

https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjKCome on guys, post a review of Cici please I know a lof of you saw her, she was fully booked 2 days ago. Would TOFFT if no one had seen her. Thanks in advance.

Felix06
07-27-22, 17:58
I personally don't think it would be wise to email the management of the building / apartment location to complain about the door though. I'm not trying to potentially bring attention to the operation and ruin a good thing for all of us.

Your comment about dudes pacing around dramatically and frantically trying to get the door to open is exactly what I was trying to avoid. I read about those embarassing stories on this forum. Its difficult not to draw attention to yourself in the Tustin location though because the dial / call / release tone is loud as hell and whoever is pressing the button to release the gate lock always has the button pressed down for what feels like an eternity. I know everyone who frequents the Tustin location knows what I'm talking about. It always gives me anxiety hearing that tone when entering through the gate. Now imagine doing that 3 times consecutively but the gate door won't budge. I just calmly walked back to my car and then started texting the booker about the issue but their solution was just to do it again and again. Yeah, nope. I'm not trying to draw more unnecessary attention to myself.In the time I've been on review sites, discussion about mongers drawing attention to themselves has probably been among the top 10 subjects. And I am totally in agreement that the best way to go about one's business (and in life in general), is to not draw attention to what one is doing. However, I think this really is not as important as the space we give it. From a personal safety standpoint, I have not heard of any mongers getting busted because they were caught outside of some apartment complex trying for the umpteenth time to use the call box. Cruising Western Ave, for sure, but apartment entry ways are mostly safe. And from the larger perspective, I doubt that the otherwise law-abiding tenants at said complex are going to be pushed over their tolerance-boundary into calling in the vice squad for some ridiculous number of call box attempts. Perhaps they'll be pushed into calling their building management's repair line to get the box fixed, but given the frequency that these events occur and the duration each malfunction seems to last, they've probably given up hope on that, too. Although when we're in the act of going to a building it seems like the only ones using the entry keys are mongers, in truth other people doing random stuff at the building are encountering the exact same situation, and none of them are trying to be discrete or worrying about using the box 5 or more times in a row.

I actually have and had friends at the Norton, New Hampshire, and Sawtelle known locations, and have had the same issues getting in to see them as I have when visiting some girl. But I never give it a second thought when I have to have some actual friend throw me a key out a window to visit them. And if anyone were to look at me suspiciously, it'd be pretty easy to remind myself that unless I stare back at them and loudly shout "hey, I'm just here to see escort Diet Coke for an hour", I am unlikely to encounter them again nor have to be worried that they're going to follow me to a specific room on a specific floor. Maybe even if I was some shmuck holding a big bouquet of balloons.

BobLove
07-27-22, 18:11
In the time I've been on review sites, discussion about mongers drawing attention to themselves has probably been among the top 10 subjects. And I am totally in agreement that the best way to go about one's business (and in life in general), is to not draw attention to what one is doing. However, I think this really is not as important as the space we give it. From a personal safety standpoint, I have not heard of any mongers getting busted because they were caught outside of some apartment complex trying for the umpteenth time to use the call box. Cruising Western Ave, for sure, but apartment entry ways are mostly safe. And from the larger perspective, I doubt that the otherwise law-abiding tenants at said complex are going to be pushed over their tolerance-boundary into calling in the vice squad for some ridiculous number of call box attempts. Perhaps they'll be pushed into calling their building management's repair line to get the box fixed, but given the frequency that these events occur and the duration each malfunction seems to last, they've probably given up hope on that, too. Although when we're in the act of going to a building it seems like the only ones using the entry keys are mongers, in truth other people doing random stuff at the building are encountering the exact same situation, and none of them are trying to be discrete or worrying about using the box 5 or more times in a row.

I actually have and had friends at the Norton, New Hampshire, and Sawtelle known locations, and have had the same issues getting in to see them as I have when visiting some girl. But I never give it a second thought when I have to have some actual friend throw me a key out a window to visit them. And if anyone were to look at me suspiciously, it'd be pretty easy to remind myself that unless I stare back at them and loudly shout "hey, I'm just here to see escort Diet Coke for an hour", I am unlikely to encounter them again nor have to be worried that they're going to follow me to a specific room on a specific floor. Maybe even if I was some shmuck holding a big bouquet of balloons.You guys are so paranoid. That's why I always bring a Grubhub bag with me to risky locations.

HapaBoy86
07-27-22, 19:13
In the time I've been on review sites, discussion about mongers drawing attention to themselves has probably been among the top 10 subjects. And I am totally in agreement that the best way to go about one's business (and in life in general), is to not draw attention to what one is doing. However, I think this really is not as important as the space we give it. From a personal safety standpoint, I have not heard of any mongers getting busted because they were caught outside of some apartment complex trying for the umpteenth time to use the call box. Cruising Western Ave, for sure, but apartment entry ways are mostly safe. And from the larger perspective, I doubt that the otherwise law-abiding tenants at said complex are going to be pushed over their tolerance-boundary into calling in the vice squad for some ridiculous number of call box attempts. Perhaps they'll be pushed into calling their building management's repair line to get the box fixed, but given the frequency that these events occur and the duration each malfunction seems to last, they've probably given up hope on that, too. Although when we're in the act of going to a building it seems like the only ones using the entry keys are mongers, in truth other people doing random stuff at the building are encountering the exact same situation, and none of them are trying to be discrete or worrying about using the box 5 or more times in a row.

I actually have and had friends at the Norton, New Hampshire, and Sawtelle known locations, and have had the same issues getting in to see them as I have when visiting some girl. But I never give it a second thought when I have to have some actual friend throw me a key out a window to visit them. And if anyone were to look at me suspiciously, it'd be pretty easy to remind myself that unless I stare back at them and loudly shout "hey, I'm just here to see escort Diet Coke for an hour", I am unlikely to encounter them again nor have to be worried that they're going to follow me to a specific room on a specific floor. Maybe even if I was some shmuck holding a big bouquet of balloons.Many times in the past when I went to the WLA location next to the old KFC monger would push the codes. Than the loud speaker comes on "sorry, she is not ready please wait 5 minutes". And, besides me there is a few other residents at the front door talking or smoking. Than they walk in and look at the guy who is super duper embarrassed.

I just stood there and laughed.

SsStuntCock
07-27-22, 22:12
Was anyone else butt-hurt when Miho's ad disappeared today?

Also, the first pic for Solar looks like it was used for Sweet Honey. Stats seem similar too. Only thing missing is the option for bb.

Eddie Penisi
07-28-22, 05:22

Also, the first pic for Solar looks like it was used for Sweet Honey. Stats seem similar too. Only thing missing is the option for bb.Sadly it is not Sweet Honey, I already asked.

BonerAppetitty
07-28-22, 11:58
CG Miho is still available with GKS for +100 Greek. I think you won't see the girl in the pics. I had seen those pics before somewhere so either a rebrand or she stole those pics.

Same with Solar who stole a fake pic of Sweet Honey. I think she uses a real photoshop pic at AV.

Also, the first pic for Solar looks like it was used for Sweet Honey. Stats seem similar too. Only thing missing is the option for bb.

RDHarris
07-28-22, 12:17

https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjKHow do I book with this agency?

KGirlAddict
07-28-22, 14:21
CG Miho is still available with GKS for +100 Greek. I think you won't see the girl in the pics. I had seen those pics before somewhere so either a rebrand or she stole those pics.

Same with Solar who stole a fake pic of Sweet Honey. I think she uses a real photoshop pic at AV.My K-dy sense tells me this could be a double advertisement for either Lovely or Nabi or both because these girls also feature Greek. Pics look generic stolen and the stats are missing so that might tell you something.

GoldDust58
07-28-22, 14:39
Any intel on Kiki rebrand discoverer? There are bets for it being Eye / Aiyou rebrand based on boner's spidey sense. I've seen her pop all over the US, Dallas, East coast, and Seattle, and they are not great. She has also been in La 2-3 times with the same pics and different names. I cannot tell if they resemble what she currently might look like. A review is on in Ter and it's BAD. Sounds like something went wrong there. Any others?

Here is a link to a previous listing on Feb at cgla as Sunny2: https://web.archive.org/web/20220210161443/https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%9A%94%EC%BD%94.

TheAbc
07-28-22, 15:47
Any intel on Kiki rebrand discoverer? There are bets for it being Eye / Aiyou rebrand based on boner's spidey sense. I've seen her pop all over the US, Dallas, East coast, and Seattle, and they are not great. She has also been in La 2-3 times with the same pics and different names. I cannot tell if they resemble what she currently might look like. A review is on in Ter and it's BAD. Sounds like something went wrong there. Any others?

Here is a link to a previous listing on Feb at cgla as Sunny2: https://web.archive.org/web/20220210161443/https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%9A%94%EC%BD%94.I read that review on Kiki the other day. He has a long review history dating back to 2010 and seems to have good experiences overall throughout the years. Nothing about him screams like a shill like some of those accounts on TER. If I were to see Kiki, not that I will after that horrendous review, his review seems legit enough for me to stay far far away. You guys can certainly wait for a possibility of a review here, I couldn't wait on all my past 3 duds and got burned by all of them. If you guys can't wait, you can try going and give us the deets. I'll pour you a 40 if it's as bad as the guy from TER says it is.

For anyone who does not have VIP, I'll post a snippet of the bad part

"I explained that I was freshly showered and shaved, but Kiki insisted we shower together. Stripped and was going to hang my clothes on the usual door hooks; however, Kiki insisted the clothes get piled on the chair. Hoped for some play in the shower and did not get it. Not allowed to get soap on her body. She did wash me efficiently though.

Back in the bedroom I tried for a hug and kiss but she just turned away. I gave up! Told her it wasn't working and started to dress. Kiki got on her phone with the booker and tossed the envelope on the bed. I left a c-note (she would have fucked me--I stopped the session), Pocketed the rest and left.

Booker texted an apology and I explained why I left. These women have only a little discretion about who they will fuck.. Pretty much have to deal with whoever shows up. I'm old and sort of fat, but not generally repulsive. This was the second worst experience in more than 100 reviews. YMMV"

Majieroero
07-28-22, 16:29
Same for Jiyoung. Hard no repeat, even at the bargain basement price. I'm still cringing.Agree with this sentiment. Her appearance is not terrible, but it's average at best and not memorable at all. She's probably in her late 30's, possibly 40's. I'm not sure if I was cringing, but I wasn't going to go back for more even at her bargain price.

BobLove
07-28-22, 16:39
I read that review on Kiki the other day. He has a long review history dating back to 2010 and seems to have good experiences overall throughout the years. Nothing about him screams like a shill like some of those accounts on TER. If I were to see Kiki, not that I will after that horrendous review, his review seems legit enough for me to stay far far away. You guys can certainly wait for a possibility of a review here, I couldn't wait on all my past 3 duds and got burned by all of them. If you guys can't wait, you can try going and give us the deets. I'll pour you a 40 if it's as bad as the guy from TER says it is.

For anyone who does not have VIP, I'll post a snippet of the bad part

"I explained that I was freshly showered and shaved, but Kiki insisted we shower together. Stripped and was going to hang my clothes on the usual door hooks; however, Kiki insisted the clothes get piled on the chair. Hoped for some play in the shower and did not get it. Not allowed to get soap on her body. She did wash me efficiently though.

Back in the bedroom I tried for a hug and kiss but she just turned away. I gave up! Told her it wasn't working and started to dress. Kiki got on her phone with the booker and tossed the envelope on the bed. I left a c-note (she would have fucked me--I stopped the session), Pocketed the rest and left.

Booker texted an apology and I explained why I left. These women have only a little discretion about who they will fuck.. Pretty much have to deal with whoever shows up. I'm old and sort of fat, but not generally repulsive. This was the second worst experience in more than 100 reviews. YMMV"This hobby is YMMV. Some of the girls that get bad mouthed here, I get terrific service, and vice versa. "Sort of fat" by American standards is obese by Korean standards and the customer tried to weasel out of a shower so the customer is partly to blame too.

PumpNDump
07-28-22, 17:27
Kiki is not eye / aiyou that worked for m and cg / bkrgray. I tried sending boner a pm but his inbox is full. Kiki is pretty new to the biz and not very service orientated. Chest is a small b or maybe an a cup. Nipples the size of dot candy drops. Not much booty, pretty flat with wider hips for her size and weight. Her pussy was not shaved, I think she may have thinned it out as it was not a wide Bush but was just occupy a large patch of pelvic area. Pussy has decent tightness but lack natural lubricity. Doesn't engage in much DFK and she'll stick out her tongue. Slight overbite but not snaggletoothed. Said she doesn't like saliva on her when I was eating her out and afterwards she wiped down her snatch which got her cooch dry as I entered into her. Since it was dry I just pushed it in more as she winches. When she said she didn't like saliva after I tongue fucked her I just said she's in the wrong business. She didn't like my response but oh well.

Here is a link to a previous listing on Feb at cgla as Sunny2: https://web.archive.org/web/20220210161443/https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%9A%94%EC%BD%94.

LoveAsianGirls
07-28-22, 17:53
My K-dy sense tells me this could be a double advertisement for either Lovely or Nabi or both because these girls also feature Greek. Pics look generic stolen and the stats are missing so that might tell you something.Probably right! Miho ad no longer on GKS site.

BuddhaHead
07-28-22, 19:19
How do I book with this agency?Same as the other agencies-by texting.

SsStuntCock
07-28-22, 21:09
This hobby is YMMV. Some of the girls that get bad mouthed here, I get terrific service, and vice versa. "Sort of fat" by American standards is obese by Korean standards and the customer tried to weasel out of a shower so the customer is partly to blame too.This. Also too, the girl's behavior as described by this poor fella, while indeed unfortunate, didn't seem out-of-the ordinary when compared to any subpar session I've ever experienced.

For example, right before he "gave up" and ended the session, he wrote that she rejected his attempt at a hug and a kiss. Ok so she didn't want to offer him a GFE session. Ouch, but oh well.

Now, if she didn't want to have intercourse, then I'd be curious as to why. Being denied entry -for example- because of physical limitations is understandable. But I'd expect the girl to get the guy off by some other means. That doesn't sound like that was the case here. Rather, it sounds like he felt too dejected to risk further unrequited physical affection. Personally, I'd rather feel dejected with an empty sack than a full one-I think they call that a "hate fuck." On the flip side, I'd rather feel dejected on a full stomach, than an empty one. But I digress.

Conventional wisdom tells us that we don't know the whole story. So there's that. The good news is, if 10+ years in the hobby has taught this guy anything, it's probably the one word that also applies to real world relationships: Next.

BonerAppetitty
07-29-22, 02:10
I guess I can't claim boner sense as a super power anymore. I saw the girl using those pics at least 5 months ago. IIRC, another bro said she was Eye even though he didn't realize it at first. For me, she was decent looking, decent service, young but not even at CYA level. I ain't going to remember a girl like that if she switches pics and name (if she was Eye/Aiyou). I want to say attached pic might be her glammed PS pics but don't get your hope up cause I can't say I recognized her. I had a fetish for small B or A cup so I was horny enough. No problem kissing her or eating her out but that was all I could remember. I can see how her service and attitude may be YMMV. What is decent service for me could be below average for others here. May be she did use tissues to wipe her pussy after DATY. I remember enjoying boning her and didn't remember anything about dryness. Those pics had traveled all over the states as GoldDust said and I doubt she's new to the biz. I think she just has no interest in improving her service. I didn't know my inbox is full. Thought bros were freezing me out of their clubs.

Kiki is not eye / aiyou that worked for m and cg / bkrgray. I tried sending boner a pm but his inbox is full. Kiki is pretty new to the biz and not very service orientated. Chest is a small b or maybe an a cup. Nipples the size of dot candy drops. Not much booty, pretty flat with wider hips for her size and weight. Her pussy was not shaved, I think she may have thinned it out as it was not a wide Bush but was just occupy a large patch of pelvic area. Pussy has decent tightness but lack natural lubricity. Doesn't engage in much DFK and she'll stick out her tongue. Slight overbite but not snaggletoothed. Said she doesn't like saliva on her when I was eating her out and afterwards she wiped down her snatch which got her cooch dry as I entered into her. Since it was dry I just pushed it in more as she winches. When she said she didn't like saliva after I tongue fucked her I just said she's in the wrong business. She didn't like my response but oh well.

BonerAppetitty
07-29-22, 02:24
I stopped caring if a suspected rebrand was not a girl on my rotation so didn't dive deeper. Miho just switches to new fake pics and went to OC based on ad of k-powerhouse. I think she's Nabi / Lisa2 too cause she is now doing duo with Soy in Costa Mesa. Don't know why Soy, Lovely, Nabi sometimes advertise in both OC / LA. Speaking of double ad, I think M has a new rebrand still using old ad. I will go back to spouting BS (Boner Sense) in my threads. They may call me Darth Boner soon.

My K-dy sense tells me this could be a double advertisement for either Lovely or Nabi or both because these girls also feature Greek. Pics look generic stolen and the stats are missing so that might tell you something.

StoryTeller69
07-29-22, 02:44
Saw her with the bargain going on as I'm penny pinching while gas is still $6+ out here. Overall, I'd say the session was solid and though. Service oriented and def tried to please. BBBJ was solid along with her in doggy as she does have a bit a curve back there to supplement some nice jiggles every stroke. Took the CIP well and even tried to milk another before I was out the door leaving which was sexy and I obliged. Almost like a tip from her in a sense haha.

SsStuntCock
07-29-22, 09:34
I stopped caring if a suspected rebrand was not a girl on my rotation so didn't dive deeper. Miho just switches to new fake pics and went to OC based on ad of k-powerhouse. I think she's Nabi / Lisa2 too cause she is now doing duo with Soy in Costa Mesa. Don't know why Soy, Lovely, Nabi sometimes advertise in both OC / LA. Speaking of double ad, I think M has a new rebrand still using old ad. I will go back to spouting BS (Boner Sense) in my threads. They may call me Darth Boner soon.Would you accept a 'Boner Fett' moniker? Good catch either way. Her new rate / menu is redics.

Eddie Penisi
07-29-22, 19:25
I stopped caring if a suspected rebrand was not a girl on my rotation so didn't dive deeper. Miho just switches to new fake pics and went to OC based on ad of k-powerhouse. I think she's Nabi / Lisa2 too cause she is now doing duo with Soy in Costa Mesa. Don't know why Soy, Lovely, Nabi sometimes advertise in both OC / LA. Speaking of double ad, I think M has a new rebrand still using old ad. I will go back to spouting BS (Boner Sense) in my threads. They may call me Darth Boner soon.I recently saw Soy and she told me she usually works in OC in the morning then works in KTown at night. She's available at late hours too. Never heard of girls doing this before. Forgot to add that she pushed for doubles with her roomie but I forgot her name. They must travel together between OC and LA.

PumpNDump
07-29-22, 20:52
If I recall correctly the conversation of Eye / Aiyou from a post by another horndog was she was working under the name pink at cg. Now that it's been verified that Eye / Aiyu is not Kiki there is no longer a need to wonder or second guess and in addition your boner sense is still solid as there was no real negative result from seeing this Kiki. She is a one and done, okay to try out at the 3. 2 price but not repeatable imo. As for the pic of Kiki I would guess its her pic but very doctored up, her ass was wide at the hips but definitely not full or bubbly as the pic has it looking. Skin tone was pretty light and she had highlights in her hair.

I guess I can't claim boner sense as a super power anymore. I saw the girl using those pics at least 5 months ago. IIRC, another bro said she was Eye even though he didn't realize it at first. For me, she was decent looking, decent service, young but not even at CYA level. I ain't going to remember a girl like that if she switches pics and name (if she was Eye/Aiyou). I want to say attached pic might be her glammed PS pics but don't get your hope up cause I can't say I recognized her. I had a fetish for small B or A cup so I was horny enough. No problem kissing her or eating her out but that was all I could remember. I can see how her service and attitude may be YMMV. What is decent service for me could be below average for others here. May be she did use tissues to wipe her pussy after DATY. I remember enjoying boning her and didn't remember anything about dryness. Those pics had traveled all over the states as GoldDust said and I doubt she's new to the biz. I think she just has no interest in improving her service. I didn't know my inbox is full. Thought bros were freezing me out of their clubs.

TheAbc
07-29-22, 21:29
Dior & Ann. I'm not touching any of her new girls with 10 foot pool. I'm just throwing it out there for someone if they want to test them.

https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjK

PussyDestroyr
07-29-22, 23:47
Dior & Ann. I'm not touching any of her new girls with 10 foot pool. I'm just throwing it out there for someone if they want to test them.

https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjKM has gone down hill. I'm with you on being overly cautious.

LC310
07-30-22, 19:28
M has gone down hill. I'm with you on being overly cautious.https://seoulplaymates.ch/sandra

Dior pics are fake and really some model found all over the internet.

Jack926
07-31-22, 00:07
I recently saw Soy and she told me she usually works in OC in the morning then works in KTown at night. She's available at late hours too. Never heard of girls doing this before. Forgot to add that she pushed for doubles with her roomie but I forgot her name. They must travel together between OC and LA.Active pussycats or case of slow business.

NoRubber
07-31-22, 18:02
I checked to see if there are any reviews of either but couldn't find any.

Anyone visited these girls and can offer any insight into looks, service?

I am liking Jenny's pictures but the Palace uses fake ones so it may be completely off.

Thanks in advance.

TheAbc
07-31-22, 18:38
I checked to see if there are any reviews of either but couldn't find any.

Anyone visited these girls and can offer any insight into looks, service?

I am liking Jenny's pictures but the Palace uses fake ones so it may be completely off.

Thanks in advance.I wish I could be more help as I haven't seen Jenny, but my experience with the Palace in the past decade is that the girl that if a girl is not a known vet, such as Pepsi or Asuka they'll have fake pictures and they tend to recruit pretty old stock. Age range is usually in the 40's to late 40's with below average looks in face / body wise. They know this and try to make up for it in either no upcharge and / or better raunchy service. Sometimes you'll get a complete dud and get the worst of both worlds. I stopped going regularly to the Palace awhile ago due to getting burned by their new girls for this very reason.

Jack926
07-31-22, 19:14
https://lakangels.com/suji/

Oh mine! Fo those who liked daisy, she could be Daisy twin sister; same body type, same personality and same look. I wonder if they are twins are this is actually Daisy.

Here is the mini laser:

Look / face= The GND but a pretty one. Not a head turner but she is very pretty.

Age= If you like them young, I don't think that she is even 21 years old. She is definitely sub 21.

Body=Solidly built; not athletic, not lean but not fat either. Her legs, tummy and arm are sculpted. This is a body of 18-19 years old girl.

Tits= Man made "B" cups decency done.

Ass=She checkmark that also.

Service=Well, she is young, she is hot, but she is a bit shy and reserved. Don't expect a performance like Nicole, Hanna, Nina or Dana from her. All the mentioned one are sex maniac and Suji falls inline more with a girl who is learning the ropes. For example, Suji is not much into kissing and she is not as freely open with her sexuality like Jean (PKL). She is very reserved!

Recommendation: I would spin her once more but not beyond that. While her love canal was lubricated and wet, it takes a while to get her warmed up and she seems that she is hesitant on being aggressive. I would recommend her for her youth and freshness but she is not a service queen by any means. I would not book her for more than 30 minutes.

LandOfKGirls
07-31-22, 22:12

Oh mine! Fo those who liked daisy, she could be Daisy twin sister; same body type, same personality and same look. I wonder if they are twins are this is actually Daisy.

Here is the mini laser:

Look / face= The GND but a pretty one. Not a head turner but she is very pretty.

Age= If you like them young, I don't think that she is even 21 years old. She is definitely sub 21.

Body=Solidly built; not athletic, not lean but not fat either. Her legs, tummy and arm are sculpted. This is a body of 18-19 years old girl.

Ass=She checkmark that also.

Service=Well, she is young, she is hot, but she is a bit shy and reserved. Don't expect a performance like Nicole, Hanna, Nina or Dana from her. All the mentioned one are sex maniac and Suji falls inline more with a girl who is learning the ropes. For example, Suji is not much into kissing and she is not as freely open with her sexuality like Jean (PKL). She is very reserved!

Recommendation: I would spin her once more but not beyond that. While her love canal was lubricated and wet, it takes a while to get her warmed up and she seems that she is hesitant on being aggressive. I would recommend her for her youth and freshness but she is not a service queen by any means. I would not book her for more than 30 minutes.Many thanks, I hadn't noticed her ad. Ultimate mixed review. 30 min sessions are too damn expensive and if she's not worth an hour then I'll just pass.

Daisy was a favorite and I'd surely go in with high expectations.

BbfsMaster2020
07-31-22, 23:18
Made an appointment, not same as pictures at all. Was old but I thought I'd go with it.

It gets worse, in the room, mommy damage on her belly, I thought she was Chinese to be honest.

Smelly pussy, I thought I was going to puke. Probably the worst experience so far with Booker Gray.

And at the end, she had the audacity to ask me for a tip.

Stay away!

GoldDust58
07-31-22, 23:40
Made an appointment, not same as pictures at all. Was old but I thought I'd go with it.

It gets worse, in the room, mommy damage on her belly, I thought she was Chinese to be honest.

Smelly pussy, I thought I was going to puke. Probably the worst experience so far with Booker Gray.

And at the end, she had the audacity to ask me for a tip.

Stay away!Sorry for not posting this earlier. It's a rebrand. Lisha from Sexyangels, plus a few other names. I think KTE Anna. She was NorCal Ava at BGC. I can tell immediately from her face and confirmed it yesterday. Baby damage girl, shallow. She is on younger side but service YMMV. Sorry you took the fall for those hella cute photos. I guess she’ll use fakes again soon. I can't believe she wants upcharge. SMH.

MatthDevari
07-31-22, 23:42
Many thanks, I hadn't noticed her ad. Ultimate mixed review. 30 min sessions are too damn expensive and if she's not worth an hour then I'll just pass.

Daisy was a favorite and I'd surely go in with high expectations.How much is it for a session?

Jack926
08-01-22, 02:18
Many thanks, I hadn't noticed her ad. Ultimate mixed review. 30 min sessions are too damn expensive and if she's not worth an hour then I'll just pass.

Daisy was a favorite and I'd surely go in with high expectations.She is pretty but very much YMMV.

Vulcan1009
08-01-22, 02:38
https://seoulplaymates.ch/sandra

Dior pics are fake and really some model found all over the internet.So I TOFTT, this girl Ann from M, Its been a while since last I visited M's, decent mid range I would say for overall combination.

Face look like younger Reiko Kobayakawa especially when she smile, tits are C but sag, not MM perky at all, natural sag, nice big nips too. If she get it done, she would look 90% like Reiko the AV star.

Semi long legs compares to body an toned shape, remind me of Stacy / M, did not see fat hanging anywhere. Also nice ass, not big nor small, just a bit meaty. (not like KTE Jamie fat ass.).

Body size between Allie to Nicole, for those of you have seen both. Not too athletic yet not a spinner, just the right size.

BBBJ seem to be a pro with hand stocking. Did all the position, came in CG. Semi vet level skills, not a newb but not like Allie nor Nicole nor Mini nor blah blah blah.

Her voice are very nice and acting is on par! Like I was fucking an AV star, it was great, which I guess I like the most even tho she wasn't a sex machine.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Tits 6/10.

Leg 8/10.

Ass 8/10.

No tattoo, white skin and smooth.

340 BBCIP, will I repeat? Maybe, but this is the 1st time I break my own word / rule not to see any girl over 320 but somehow her face did it for me.

BUT will I see her again?. NO, why? I could see Mini or other known pros for the price.

THERE, now your turn to do a write up for someone we don't know.

No one seem to TOFTT lately, guess the ballers are tight as well too now days. Blame on the economy.

IAmGib1
08-01-22, 07:20
So I TOFTT, this girl Ann from M, Its been a while since last I visited M's, decent mid range I would say for overall combination.

Face look like younger Reiko Kobayakawa especially when she smile, tits are C but sag, not MM perky at all, natural sag, nice big nips too. If she get it done, she would look 90% like Reiko the AV star.

Semi long legs compares to body an toned shape, remind me of Stacy / M, did not see fat hanging anywhere. Also nice ass, not big nor small, just a bit meaty. (not like KTE Jamie fat ass.).

Body size between Allie to Nicole, for those of you have seen both. Not too athletic yet not a spinner, just the right size.

BBBJ seem to be a pro with hand stocking. Did all the position, came in CG. Semi vet level skills, not a newb but not like Allie nor Nicole nor Mini nor blah blah blah.

Her voice are very nice and acting is on par! Like I was fucking an AV star, it was great, which I guess I like the most even tho she wasn't a sex machine.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Tits 6/10.

Leg 8/10.

Ass 8/10.

No tattoo, white skin and smooth.

340 BBCIP, will I repeat? Maybe, but this is the 1st time I break my own word / rule not to see any girl over 320 but somehow her face did it for me.

BUT will I see her again?. NO, why? I could see Mini or other known pros for the price.

THERE, now your turn to do a write up for someone we don't know.

No one seem to TOFTT lately, guess the ballers are tight as well too now days. Blame on the economy.Damn! If she had Reiko's body, I would be all in all the time. That porn MILF has an incredible body that is just my type.

Member #2210
08-01-22, 15:46
No one seem to TOFTT lately, guess the ballers are tight as well too now days. Blame on the economy.Thanks for the review. I don't think it's the case that no one was TOFTT as I was trying to book Cici last week and was told by M that she was fully booked that day. People went to see her but are just too lazy to write a review or didn't want to write a review for some reasons.

LandOfKGirls
08-01-22, 16:02
How much is it for a session?It's been a long time since I've booked a half hour, maybe $40-$60 less than a full hour. Even if it were $100 less I'd pass, not spending that $ and the drive time on a 30 min quickie.

Eddy68
08-01-22, 16:12

Here is the mini laser:

Ass=She checkmark that also..She is no Daisy. Stop it.

Jack926
08-01-22, 18:00
She is no Daisy. Stop it.Of course she is not but Soju pretty darn close for age and body type. She lack service in big way.

SsStuntCock
08-01-22, 18:59
Of course she is not but Soju pretty darn close for age and body type. She lack service in big way.Funny thing is her name was Daisy at Kpie. My complaint was that she got on her phone while I was still dropping off my kids.

Human Brother
08-01-22, 20:34
I see Pepsi today. Her body looking so good and her pussy feeling like dick drug. So incredible this feeling on my cock. Like the heaven and hell together. She say man customer like Pepsi because she give hot fuck for fill one hour. Other girl only 30 minute and say you go now. But 30 minute more for one hour. No want give hot fuck all one hour. Pepsi say man like her for give super hot fuck all one hour. She with me one hour and 30 minute today. I love her soft vagina.

TempletonRat
08-01-22, 22:07
I see Pepsi today. Her body looking so good and her pussy feeling like dick drug. So incredible this feeling on my cock. Like the heaven and hell together. She say man customer like Pepsi because she give hot fuck for fill one hour. Other girl only 30 minute and say you go now. But 30 minute more for one hour. No want give hot fuck all one hour. Pepsi say man like her for give super hot fuck all one hour. She with me one hour and 30 minute today. I love her soft vagina.Eloquently stated.

Jack926
08-02-22, 00:03
Funny thing is her name was Daisy at Kpie. My complaint was that she got on her phone while I was still dropping off my kids.LOL That is Cold. She kept me inside until last drop and then she gave me a hell of back rub which was very good. She is definitely YMMV.

NintyNine
08-02-22, 03:30
Viki got new pics on M site.

She doesn't really look like that, does she. Uglier?

JohnHada
08-02-22, 12:54

She doesn't really look like that, does she. Uglier?What about Stacy's new pics? Is that a real pic? Doesn't look like her old pics.

PumpNDump
08-02-22, 13:34
It's her pics but photoshopped.

What about Stacy's new pics? Is that a real pic? Doesn't look like her old pics.

Love Em
08-02-22, 13:54

She doesn't really look like that, does she. Uglier?Viki's old pics were her, these not too likely, IMO. Viki is not as young as these photos look like and the majority would say not as attractive. That being said, Viki has a certain "cuteness" to her both in looks and in personality that when added to how she takes care of you from start to finish makes her a good choice to see, again IMO.

TD Leafs
08-02-22, 13:58
Viki's old pics were her, these not too likely, IMO. Viki is not as young as these photos look like and the majority would say not as attractive. That being said, Viki has a certain "cuteness" to her both in looks and in personality that when added to how she takes care of you from start to finish makes her a good choice to see, again IMO.That's a different girl.

Irresponsible
08-02-22, 15:49
Anyone seen Elsa, Lucy2, Hanbyeol or Min from CGLA?

Fat Jerk76
08-02-22, 16:26
I see Pepsi today. Her body looking so good and her pussy feeling like dick drug. So incredible this feeling on my cock. Like the heaven and hell together. She say man customer like Pepsi because she give hot fuck for fill one hour. Other girl only 30 minute and say you go now. But 30 minute more for one hour. No want give hot fuck all one hour. Pepsi say man like her for give super hot fuck all one hour. She with me one hour and 30 minute today. I love her soft vagina.This man needs to publish a book.

"Pussy" by Human Brother.

SsStuntCock
08-02-22, 17:56

She doesn't really look like that, does she. Uglier?Viki's previous set of pics. I also added a pic of JAV Miku Akari, as a fair representation of Viki's pronounced cheek bones.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

SsStuntCock
08-02-22, 20:19
Viki's previous set of pics.Good catch moderator12.

MrGeorge
08-03-22, 00:53
I've seen all the high profile BBFS girls at all the various kgirl agencies for around 10 years. I am convinced there has never been even one pic that was real. Not one. And I do have a unique job and skill set that makes me good at deducing this. Point being, never rely on pics, rely on reviews from trusted people.

TempletonRat
08-03-22, 10:04
I've seen all the high profile BBFS girls at all the various kgirl agencies for around 10 years. I am convinced there has never been even one pic that was real. Not one. And I do have a unique job and skill set that makes me good at deducing this. Point being, never rely on pics, rely on reviews from trusted people.I dunno, Vicki's first set of pics with M look like her, maybe just a lot more dolled-up and a lot less fucked-out.

LC310
08-03-22, 12:41
I see Pepsi today. Her body looking so good and her pussy feeling like dick drug. So incredible this feeling on my cock. Like the heaven and hell together. She say man customer like Pepsi because she give hot fuck for fill one hour. Other girl only 30 minute and say you go now. But 30 minute more for one hour. No want give hot fuck all one hour. Pepsi say man like her for give super hot fuck all one hour. She with me one hour and 30 minute today. I love her soft vagina.Keep Well.

Eddy68
08-03-22, 12:41
Funny thing is her name was Daisy at Kpie. My complaint was that she got on her phone while I was still dropping off my kids.Do you blame her she was taking 20 loads a day times 2 months LOL.

Member #2210
08-03-22, 13:42
I see Pepsi today. Her body looking so good and her pussy feeling like dick drug. So incredible this feeling on my cock. Like the heaven and hell together. She say man customer like Pepsi because she give hot fuck for fill one hour. Other girl only 30 minute and say you go now. But 30 minute more for one hour. No want give hot fuck all one hour. Pepsi say man like her for give super hot fuck all one hour. She with me one hour and 30 minute today. I love her soft vagina.Stop making fun of people whose first language is not English. They know more than one language, which most of you don't. Also, you guys are fucking a bunch of hoes whose English is not the first language. At least the guy posts a review, which is more than I can say for many people on here. Post something constructive instead of making fun of people.

Francescoo
08-03-22, 14:16
Will report back! Today heard she has a banging body! Will confirm with that info!

DaSmith
08-03-22, 15:31
Will report back! Today heard she has a banging body! Will confirm with that info!Betty is using pictures from the Instagram account of Korean model Habin.

https://www.instagram.com/habin_s2._/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV6h-ORPeFM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXN_1IHP1mW/

Jack926
08-03-22, 19:44
Betty is using pictures from the Instagram account of Korean model Habin.

https://www.instagram.com/habin_s2._/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV6h-ORPeFM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXN_1IHP1mW/Nothing surprise me from CGLA booker. It keeps getting worse.

Human Brother
08-03-22, 19:53
Hi: today I see Julie at Thailand shop. Her body not so skinny like hot fuck Pepsi but looking sexy to me. We in darkness room she touch my body with soft hand. Make my cock wake up. Nice feeling of relax. I touch her breast and ass. Soft skin now my cock hard. I ask for hot fuck. She laughing say no no no she can no do. I very want hot fuck with sexy Thailand girl so say I give good top. She say how much tip for Julie? I say 3 hundred is ok? She say ok. She move down pants and panties get on bed. I so happy and surprise her no want the condom. I put hard cock inside Julie pussy. So wonderful this feeling. I want stay this wonderful pussy feeling. Life to hard now. Want this happy pussy feeling not stop. But to good feeling my cock squirt the cum inside. Julie clean me give more relax touch. So good surprise her give the no condom hot fuck.

Francescoo
08-03-22, 20:07
I'm happy I took the lunge and seeing her! I've been seeing Asia for some quite time now! She recognized me and we had an amazing time!

I honestly enjoyed filling her up!

I just love her tits man!

My review will be simple!

I had a good time boys! She's only here for a few days or just today! If you missed her then I got to fill her up for ya! But then again there's other girls out there like shani or lucy2 ! I'm just a tit loving man! I enjoy all type of nice tits! Remi, niya! I can name so many!

Francescoo
08-03-22, 20:09
Hi: today I see Julie at Thailand shop. Her body not so skinny like hot fuck Pepsi but looking sexy to me. We in darkness room she touch my body with soft hand. Make my cock wake up. Nice feeling of relax. I touch her breast and ass. Soft skin now my cock hard. I ask for hot fuck. She laughing say no no no she can no do. I very want hot fuck with sexy Thailand girl so say I give good top. She say how much tip for Julie? I say 3 hundred is ok? She say ok. She move down pants and panties get on bed. I so happy and surprise her no want the condom. I put hard cock inside Julie pussy. So wonderful this feeling. I want stay this wonderful pussy feeling. Life to hard now. Want this happy pussy feeling not stop. But to good feeling my cock squirt the cum inside. Julie clean me give more relax touch. So good surprise her give the no condom hot fuck.I love this man! This guy is writing from his heart! Hope you cream pie many girls.

TempletonRat
08-03-22, 20:34
Hi: today I see Julie at Thailand shop. Her body not so skinny like hot fuck Pepsi but looking sexy to me. We in darkness room she touch my body with soft hand. Make my cock wake up. Nice feeling of relax. I touch her breast and ass. Soft skin now my cock hard. I ask for hot fuck. She laughing say no no no she can no do. I very want hot fuck with sexy Thailand girl so say I give good top. She say how much tip for Julie? I say 3 hundred is ok? She say ok. She move down pants and panties get on bed. I so happy and surprise her no want the condom. I put hard cock inside Julie pussy. So wonderful this feeling. I want stay this wonderful pussy feeling. Life to hard now. Want this happy pussy feeling not stop. But to good feeling my cock squirt the cum inside. Julie clean me give more relax touch. So good surprise her give the no condom hot fuck.It's like Toungsten was a Groot and died, and came back as Baby Groot.

Brave Soul1
08-03-22, 21:36
Height: 5 feet 1. High belly fat. Not recommended. No repeat.

L:2 Very different from photo. At least 30+ look.

S: 4. Submissive.

Member #2210
08-03-22, 21:48
I'm happy I took the lunge and seeing her! I've been seeing Asia for some quite time now! She recognized me and we had an amazing time!

I honestly enjoyed filling her up!

I just love her tits man!

My review will be simple!

I had a good time boys! She's only here for a few days or just today! If you missed her then I got to fill her up for ya! But then again there's other girls out there like shani or lucy2 ! I'm just a tit loving man! I enjoy all type of nice tits! Remi, niya! I can name so many!Natural or MM tits? How big?

SsStuntCock
08-03-22, 21:54
So wonderful this feeling. I want stay this wonderful pussy feeling. Life to hard now. Want this happy pussy feeling not stop.Only the real ones will carve this epitaph on their tombstone.

SsStuntCock
08-03-22, 23:07
Do you blame her she was taking 20 loads a day times 2 months LOL.If she wasn't on bc and then freaked out by getting on her phone to find the nearest pharmacy, then no I wouldn't "blame" her per se. Hell I'd even offer to pay for it. But everyone knows that wasn't the case.

Look, no one's forcing her to take creampies from strangers. I've had "busier" girls that wouldn't dare play that shit. This line of work doesn't entitle these girls with carte blanche. Anyone saying it does should re-examine what their standards are.

HiKeke
08-03-22, 23:27
It's like Toungsten was a Groot and died, and came back as Baby Groot.LMFAO I died laughing.

PsuGuy911
08-04-22, 00:00
I've seen all the high profile BBFS girls at all the various kgirl agencies for around 10 years. I am convinced there has never been even one pic that was real. Not one. And I do have a unique job and skill set that makes me good at deducing this. Point being, never rely on pics, rely on reviews from trusted people.I'm guessing you got fired from your job then.

Francescoo
08-04-22, 00:11
It's like Toungsten was a Groot and died, and came back as Baby Groot.Hahahahah for reals but hey give the man some credit.

BonerAppetitty
08-04-22, 01:18
I just saw a bunch of girls with real pics in the last few weeks. I even posted real pics and wouldn't mind if anyone want to dispute with my claim. My night job also requires me to deduce pics.

I've seen all the high profile BBFS girls at all the various kgirl agencies for around 10 years. I am convinced there has never been even one pic that was real. Not one. And I do have a unique job and skill set that makes me good at deducing this. Point being, never rely on pics, rely on reviews from trusted people.

BonerAppetitty
08-04-22, 01:25
I want write review like you. You should post Julie contact so people can put hard cock inside Julie pussy if she sexy. I want happy pussy feeling too.

Hi: today I see Julie at Thailand shop. Her body not so skinny like hot fuck Pepsi but looking sexy to me. We in darkness room she touch my body with soft hand. Make my cock wake up. Nice feeling of relax. I touch her breast and ass. Soft skin now my cock hard. I ask for hot fuck. She laughing say no no no she can no do. I very want hot fuck with sexy Thailand girl so say I give good top. She say how much tip for Julie? I say 3 hundred is ok? She say ok. She move down pants and panties get on bed. I so happy and surprise her no want the condom. I put hard cock inside Julie pussy. So wonderful this feeling. I want stay this wonderful pussy feeling. Life to hard now. Want this happy pussy feeling not stop. But to good feeling my cock squirt the cum inside. Julie clean me give more relax touch. So good surprise her give the no condom hot fuck.

LandOfKGirls
08-04-22, 08:20
I just saw a bunch of girls with real pics in the last few weeks. I even posted real pics and wouldn't mind if anyone want to dispute with my claim. My night job also requires me to deduce pics.Some pics are legit, but not all and less than before IMO. Just another way the hobby has eroded over the years.

IAmGib1
08-04-22, 09:02
Nothing surprise me from CGLA booker. It keeps getting worse.What Kgirl booker is using actual pics? They are few and far in between. The closest we get are actual faces with some PS on photoshopped bodies. I long for the golden age of Cityv**e. Where WYSIWYG ruled.

IAmGib1
08-04-22, 09:15
I want write review like you. You should post Julie contact so people can put hard cock inside Julie pussy if she sexy. I want happy pussy feeling too.Well said! LOL

Im Yours
08-04-22, 12:52
Last week I took the plunge and visited this dynamic duo. I have less complaints than I thought I would, however I want to warn others of something your actual brain may not tell you. The thought of a threesome is sometimes way better than actually participating in a threesome. With that, I review.

Faces: 5 - Let's be honest, both Pepsi and Jenny are old. Jenny has a lot of work done on her face. Pepsi probably has a lot as well but is more subtle in my eyes. While not repulsive by any means, I do have a problem with overdone face surgery (EG. Erin), and there was definitely enough for me to comment on.

Bodies: 6.5 - Again, these ladies are getting older. Pepsi still is in great shape, but I need to keep adding "for a 50+ year old". Jenny is a bit thicker, and also in pretty good shape. You can start to see some age in different positions, but nothing too bothersome. Pepsi has a little bit of a gut fold in different positions and it was an eye opener and I think ultimately will make me never see her again.

Attitude: 9 - Easily the service queens. Pepsi was being her sorta aloof self for much of the session but still engaged enough to provide plenty of entertainment. Jenny, surprisingly, was the star of the attitude show and was bubbly and fun and wanted to seemingly push the envelope for everything.

Service: 8 - Another surprise here: Jenny was the service queen and aggressor, and Pepsi was more of a manager / sidekick, if that makes sense. Jenny was DFKing the whole time, and Pepsi was barely LFKing. The rimming was impressive by both, and I'm not even that big into it. The table shower was pretty eventful, with 2 cat baths going on at once, constant fingers in all sorts of assholes, heavy petting, etc. The main event was very focused on me, although Pepsi was not as aggressive as Jenny and I made it through 3 positions before I finished. Jenny is a top notch CG rider, like 9/10. Fucking O's hard. Pepsi again was a bit passive, caressing me here and there and maybe fingering my asshole occasionally. Maybe a little peck with Jenny or me. The star of the show was Jenny IMO.

English: Passable for Pepsi, I'm not sure Jenny knows much.

Repeat: (for me) No. I can hardly focus enough to pleasure one girl at a time, and I didn't know what the fuck to do with my other hand on the other girl. Like, I thought I would be this ultra-Chad and finger one with one hand and fuck another one and getting them both off simultaneously, but in reality, I could really only focus on one at a time and I felt bad for the other girl sitting there which led to a lot of "ups and downs" and really killed the rhythm of the session. Even though it was a steal at this price, I still would have rather fucked one hotter, younger girl. I am not unhappy that I did it, but I would probably not do it again.

MisterChango
08-04-22, 12:59
I just got blacklisted by booker gray for asking about a girl's availability by text. Asked if she was available they said not today all booked up. Said ok how about tomorrow? Replied with "do not contact me again, I'm very busy and you're wasting my time. Other girls available. You ask about busy girl you book other girl. Fuck yourself time waster".

Whoever answered the texts for Booker Gray was very nice before. New person has a short fuse.

Just because other girls are available doesn't mean I want to see them. So now I'm blacklisted.

Luckily I'm still good with CG, M, and Jane's girls.

BobLove
08-04-22, 14:27
I just got blacklisted by booker gray for asking about a girl's availability by text. Asked if she was available they said not today all booked up. Said ok how about tomorrow? Replied with "do not contact me again, I'm very busy and you're wasting my time. Other girls available. You ask about busy girl you book other girl. Fuck yourself time waster".

Whoever answered the texts for Booker Gray was very nice before. New person has a short fuse.

Just because other girls are available doesn't mean I want to see them. So now I'm blacklisted.

Luckily I'm still good with CG, M, and Jane's girls.Which girl were you asking about? I didn't. There's any girl that's 100% booked up these days. I'm guessing Jazmin?

Bince33
08-04-22, 14:53
Has anyone booked her? Any hope that her ass is as good as those pics? It's hard to find anyone with an amazing ass lately.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/lisa-2

Jbjb1983
08-04-22, 14:55

Luckily I'm still good with CG, M, and Jane's girls.Some people might disagree with me but I would post a review on TER on this, the booker is a reflection of the girl so if that's what happened then review her. Warn others about what happened with the booker and to show another audience like TER how this booker is to potential clients

TD Leafs
08-04-22, 15:09
Height: 5 feet 1. High belly fat. Not recommended. No repeat.

L:2 Very different from photo. At least 30+ look.

S: 4. Submissive.According to M about Selena "She is pretty and good service".

IDK who to believe. M who's going downhill or 1st review from newbie.

Human Brother
08-04-22, 16:04
I want write review like you. You should post Julie contact so people can put hard cock inside Julie pussy if she sexy. I want happy pussy feeling too.Hi,

Her working Thailand shop at fountain very close by to the western street. Shop no have name I see. Just say the Thailand message shop. Thank you.

GoldDust58
08-04-22, 16:10
Some people might disagree with me but I would post a review on TER on this, the booker is a reflection of the girl so if that's what happened then review her. Warn others about what happened with the booker and to show another audience like TER how this booker is to potential clientsI think all seasoned mongers are aware of his reputation. I think what keeps him around is being one of the easier to enter as a new customer. His partner at CGLA is much more strict so you'll see newbs reviewing with joy about their first experience with BG. Of course, someone let you in behind the iron curtain, you should be thrilled. Girls don't really choose bookers unless independent but those girls could care less as they have 6-7 others booking for them. Shit talking that org won't do much on TER imo. Everyone knows about them already. Just best to avoid them and let the newbs enjoy their virgin entry. Just the nature of this hobby

RawrHard
08-04-22, 20:53
I went to see cgla sun today, cause why not. For 200, the worst that could happen is she's a granny from a c-org. With my expectations low, I can't be that disappointed. Fortunately, I was not. First I had to try to get BG / Tom to price match me cause fuck cgla. After an hour of "checking", they got back to me with the same price.

Sun was probably in her 30's, but her slender frame helps her look younger. She has tiny A cups that look a bit droopy and no ass. Visuals from the front not that bad though. She's kind of a butter face but her smile is cute enough. The deal breaker for some of you guys might be that she's got a couple tramp stamps and a large tattoo across her sort of loose stomach of a pheonix and some latin words. This doesn't bother me though.

At half an hour, honestly half the time is taken up by a shower before and after. Then came the BJ, which was decent, although she paid plenty of attention to the boys. She does kind of rush a bit by trying to fuck back. The best part of it is how responsive she is. Yeah it's acting but she moans, contorts, looks you right in the eye, grabs your hands. Her cg grind was top notch.

Would I repeat? Yes, but I see why that 40 minute option is there. It's probably the sweet spot for a little more intimacy. In fact, for us one shot and done guys, I kind of wish every kgirl gas a 40 min option. Like the other review said, she's not the best looking kgirl, but at least for me she ticks enough boxes to make that 200 a value leader.

BobLove
08-04-22, 21:21
I went to see cgla sun today, cause why not. For 200, the worst that could happen is she's a granny from a c-org. With my expectations low, I can't be that disappointed. Fortunately, I was not. First I had to try to get BG / Tom to price match me cause fuck cgla. After an hour of "checking", they got back to me with the same price.

Sun was probably in her 30's, but her slender frame helps her look younger. She has tiny A cups that look a bit droopy and no ass. Visuals from the front not that bad though. She's kind of a butter face but her smile is cute enough. The deal breaker for some of you guys might be that she's got a couple tramp stamps and a large tattoo across her sort of loose stomach of a pheonix and some latin words. This doesn't bother me though.

At half an hour, honestly half the time is taken up by a shower before and after. Then came the BJ, which was decent, although she paid plenty of attention to the boys. She does kind of rush a bit by trying to fuck back. The best part of it is how responsive she is. Yeah it's acting but she moans, contorts, looks you right in the eye, grabs your hands. Her cg grind was top notch.

Would I repeat? Yes, but I see why that 40 minute option is there. It's probably the sweet spot for a little more intimacy. In fact, for us one shot and done guys, I kind of wish every kgirl gas a 40 min option. Like the other review said, she's not the best looking kgirl, but at least for me she ticks enough boxes to make that 200 a value leader.I creampied Ssun but didn't realize till afterwards that she is no upcharge BB CIP.

Omanko78
08-04-22, 21:43
Any recommendations for good kissers in OC? Looking to book 1 hr and make out for 15-20 mins at least and preferably not shy.

Majieroero
08-05-22, 00:01
Any recommendations for good kissers in OC? Looking to book 1 hr and make out for 15-20 mins at least and preferably not shy.I'm not familiar with the recent OC girls. Maybe try posting this in the OC threads?

Majieroero
08-05-22, 00:05

Luckily I'm still good with CG, M, and Jane's girls.This is rather extreme. I know bookers can get irrational, but not to this extent. The worst I've gotten was just getting ghosted and as far as I know that shithead booker is out of business already.

That said, you're not missing out at all. All BG girls are recycled elsewhere (mostly in CGLA) anyway. BG booker can disappear today and no one will suffer.

GoldDust58
08-05-22, 00:23
I creampied Ssun but didn't realize till afterwards that she is no upcharge BB CIP.Isn't Sun just Daeun and One is Haru / Kimi. They both disappeared and reappeared with new pics in coordination and double listed after Haru’s real pic was posted by MKG booker. This isn't rocket science bros, it's really easy to put two and two together.

Wheels322
08-05-22, 00:41

Luckily I'm still good with CG, M, and Jane's girls.Something's not right here. I've tried unsuccessfully to book girls with him a few times and every time he has simply suggested I book someone else. Always very cordial. The response you got was not normal.

Vulcan1009
08-05-22, 00:45
I was just browsing through and saw ANN from M pop up on CGLA with stats of DD cup which is NO WHERE CLOSE.

More like saggy small C or big B. Thing got so bad that multiple booker booking same girl with all different stats and names.

Sometime I just feel tired to do all that research and at the end just went back to the usual.

Looking at most of recent post from yall gents, many were rebrands, fake or heavily photoshopped.

The good old days of real photos are gone, I don't mind glammed up photoshop like Nicole, Allie or Mini or Rami, but some just a complete different person.

I think we should start a list of who use real photo BUT glammed up, many of us has been fooled by booker and took that grenade hard.

I will start here just a few:

1. Allie.

2, Stacy.

3, Nicole.

4, Mini.

5, Remi.

6, Ann.

7, Vicki.

Many others I have seen before as for now are long gone. Moli, bobo, cona, cami, lyn, rebecca.

Sharing is caring so we don't all fall into their trap.

BobLove
08-05-22, 01:12
Any recommendations for good kissers in OC? Looking to book 1 hr and make out for 15-20 mins at least and preferably not shy.I recommend Sonay.

Bastard Chorum
08-05-22, 01:37
I've seen all the high profile BBFS girls at all the various kgirl agencies for around 10 years. I am convinced there has never been even one pic that was real. Not one. And I do have a unique job and skill set that makes me good at deducing this. Point being, never rely on pics, rely on reviews from trusted people.Speaking in superlatives and making blanket statements, with few exceptions, is usually a bad idea. It comes across too grandiose, holier than thou, and with a touch of hubris, diluting the persuasiveness of the point you're trying to make and diminishing the credibility you may have had. Prime example is Trump. Politics aside, the superlative vocabulary that he is wont (google.com) to use and frequently satirized for perfectly showcases why you don't want to employ such an approach.

In addition, just providing one valid example against your premise shatters any claims you make and reflects poorly on your credibility. One such example is Megan of M's stable. She's wildly proud of her unique proportions among Korean females which plays a huge factor in why she, to the best of my knowledge, uses her real pictures. At one point, there was a set taken at her incall if you pay attention to the furniture and background. Moreover, she even had videos of herself during her stint as Hanna in Philly.

I do, however, agree with your last point. The likelihood of bookers posting real pictures nowadays is much lower than before so relying on fellow mongers for info is more prudent, if it is readily available.

Bastard Chorum
08-05-22, 01:42
Any recommendations for good kissers in OC? Looking to book 1 hr and make out for 15-20 mins at least and preferably not shy.Just some recommendations in no particular order (you'll need to check availability as some are sporadic):

Nicole with SAG.

Cari or EJ with HiddenMango (HX).

White with Kdolls OC.

Flynn with StunningAsians (HX).

RawrHard
08-05-22, 02:15
This isn't rocket science bros, it's really easy to put two and two together.Assuming anyone follows this close enough to even know who Daeun or Haru are.

I've seen all the high profile BBFS girls at all the various kgirl agencies for around 10 years. I am convinced there has never been even one pic that was real. Not one. And I do have a unique job and skill set that makes me good at deducing this. Point being, never rely on pics, rely on reviews from trusted people.There have been plenty of real pics LOL, even if they've been photoshopped to accentuate certain body parts. Case in point Vixen's photos (from Pepsi org) have always been real, perhaps a younger her.

MrGeorge
08-05-22, 05:19
I am responding to your post because you were articulate and made a case. I will agree that I used superlatives to make a point. I will get more specific: 90% of Kgirl pics have been found elsewhere online as Korean models. Another 9% come from who-knows-where. I'll allow 1% that could be real but highly photoshopped. So, still invalid in any practical sense. I have seen Megan. Hell, she worked literally across the street from me. Her pics were not representative of what I saw. Still sexy, no complaints, other than she demanded a condom which was odd and unfortunate. Want to see real pics? Here ya go:

https://goodgirls.catalog.to/s/goodgirls/goodgirls/cmh

I stand by my assertion.

Speaking in superlatives and making blanket statements, with few exceptions, is usually a bad idea. It comes across too grandiose, holier than thou, and with a touch of hubris, diluting the persuasiveness of the point you're trying to make and diminishing the credibility you may have had. Prime example is Trump. Politics aside, the superlative vocabulary that he is wont (google.com) to use and frequently satirized for perfectly showcases why you don't want to employ such an approach.

In addition, just providing one valid example against your premise shatters any claims you make and reflects poorly on your credibility. One such example is Megan of M's stable. She's wildly proud of her unique proportions among Korean females which plays a huge factor in why she, to the best of my knowledge, uses her real pictures. At one point, there was a set taken at her incall if you pay attention to the furniture and background. Moreover, she even had videos of herself during her stint as Hanna in Philly.

I do, however, agree with your last point. The likelihood of bookers posting real pictures nowadays is much lower than before so relying on fellow mongers for info is more prudent, if it is readily available.

IAmGib1
08-05-22, 07:19
Much has been said and written about Remi in WLA. I have an eye for shapes and figures so when I.
came across a pic that typifies her body shape almost exactly and decided to share it.

This is her body shape but NOT her face. I am curious to see who agrees with me and who doesn't.

Here's the link to put in your browser. https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a5a565520a6f05f53a838b3b54340b43-lq.

IAmGib1
08-05-22, 07:24
Speaking in superlatives and making blanket statements, with few exceptions, is usually a bad idea. It comes across too grandiose, holier than thou, and with a touch of hubris, diluting the persuasiveness of the point you're trying to make and diminishing the credibility you may have had. Prime example is Trump. Politics aside, the superlative vocabulary that he is wont (google.com) to use and frequently satirized for perfectly showcases why you don't want to employ such an approach.

I do, however, agree with your last point. The likelihood of bookers posting real pictures nowadays is much lower than before so relying on fellow mongers for info is more prudent, if it is readily available.Is Megan back?

IAmGib1
08-05-22, 07:26
Something's not right here. I've tried unsuccessfully to book girls with him a few times and every time he has simply suggested I book someone else. Always very cordial. The response you got was not normal.That is the real BG answering you now. He must have been on vacation before.

DatStuddd
08-05-22, 08:22
Anyone here been with Allie? How old is she actually and her body type?

BuddhaHead
08-05-22, 10:53
...I do, however, agree with your last point. The likelihood of bookers posting real pictures nowadays is much lower than before so relying on fellow mongers for info is more prudent, if it is readily available.Whether it's 100%, 99%, or 75%, is irrelevant since one has to assume they are fake if there is no prior information to the contrary. Even if there are prior reviews, most hobbyists who see someone in person cannot tell for certain whether the pictures are fake (not the same person), real but altered, or real but from several years ago. Hobbyists' physical descriptions are very unreliable and are open to interpretation based on the words used and their own biases about looks ("not my type" That's why we get vague descriptions on body type and age, and that pics are "representative" or "90% accurate". All of these descriptions are unreliable and near meaningless. One has to see in-person in order to decide for themselves about their looks, regardless of whether the pics are "real".

TD Leafs
08-05-22, 12:19
I've seen all the high profile BBFS girls at all the various kgirl agencies for around 10 years. I am convinced there has never been even one pic that was real. Not one. And I do have a unique job and skill set that makes me good at deducing this. Point being, never rely on pics, rely on reviews from trusted people.Not true at all. Been many who used their real photos (although P.S.'ed).

LoveAsianGirls
08-05-22, 12:20
Much has been said and written about Remi in WLA. I have an eye for shapes and figures so when I.
came across a pic that typifies her body shape almost exactly and decided to share it.

This is her body shape but NOT her face. I am curious to see who agrees with me and who doesn't.

Here's the link to put in your browser. https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a5a565520a6f05f53a838b3b54340b43-lq.Yep. Very good representation of Remi's body!

TD Leafs
08-05-22, 12:23
No way. I was told they no longer do duos.

Damnnn.

BuildingGuy
08-05-22, 12:41
Anyone here been with Allie? How old is she actually and her body type?"She looks exactly like this photo plus a few years: https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjK . See is mid-40's. Her reviews are generally accurate. I am a fan because her personality is so pleasant. ".

Eddie Penisi
08-05-22, 14:18
I was just browsing through and saw ANN from M pop up on CGLA with stats of DD cup which is NO WHERE CLOSE.

More like saggy small C or big B. Thing got so bad that multiple booker booking same girl with all different stats and names.

Sometime I just feel tired to do all that research and at the end just went back to the usual.

Looking at most of recent post from yall gents, many were rebrands, fake or heavily photoshopped.

The good old days of real photos are gone, I don't mind glammed up photoshop like Nicole, Allie or Mini or Rami, but some just a complete different person.

I think we should start a list of who use real photo BUT glammed up, many of us has been fooled by booker and took that grenade hard.

I will start here just a few:.Lyn, Cami and Rebecca are still working.

I agree with your list and I'll add some more of current working girls.

Baby Sky.

Soy.

Sweet (I'm like 90% sure).

Kira (Its her just younger looking).

Cami.

Jamie.

Yara.

Heri.

Min (BBBJ Queen).

Bella (Thai in OC).

Jay DD (She just left but I think she'll be back).

Ace / Diva (Also gone for now but will probably be back. I'm like 80% sure those are older pics of her).

Nora's last set of pics were of her. I know she's gone but someone mentioned she was coming back to OC.

I know I'm forgetting some.

Irresponsible
08-05-22, 14:59
Anyone here been with Allie? How old is she actually and her body type?Late 30's or in her 40's. In the lighting she will look in her 30's to the untrained eye.

CaptCaveman99
08-05-22, 19:41

Luckily I'm still good with CG, M, and Jane's girls.Must have been off his meds again as the same thing happened me. I didn't respond in kind as it is pointless.

CaptCaveman99
08-05-22, 19:46
Hi: today I see Julie at Thailand shop. Her body not so skinny like hot fuck Pepsi but looking sexy to me. We in darkness room she touch my body with soft hand. Make my cock wake up. Nice feeling of relax. I touch her breast and ass. Soft skin now my cock hard. I ask for hot fuck. She laughing say no no no she can no do. I very want hot fuck with sexy Thailand girl so say I give good top. She say how much tip for Julie? I say 3 hundred is ok? She say ok. She move down pants and panties get on bed. I so happy and surprise her no want the condom. I put hard cock inside Julie pussy. So wonderful this feeling. I want stay this wonderful pussy feeling. Life to hard now. Want this happy pussy feeling not stop. But to good feeling my cock squirt the cum inside. Julie clean me give more relax touch. So good surprise her give the no condom hot fuck.Did she love you long time?

MrGeorge
08-05-22, 20:12
More proof in my mind that the fellas here evaluating photos are operating under freakin amateur hour skills. That girl in the link is pretty damn close to a 10, with near perfect proportions. Remi is hot, but she does not have this body. Her Legs are proportionally shorter, her arms are more doughy, and when she sits in front of you giving you a handjob you can see a loose stomach. No doubt she's hot but come on now.

I've been with so many civilians and pros at this point that looks are less important to me than performance and vibe. This is why I rely on trusted opinions. not pictures.

Yep. Very good representation of Remi's body!

TD Leafs
08-05-22, 20:30
More proof in my mind that fellas here evaluating photos is freakin amateur hour. That girl in the link is pretty damn close to a 10, with near perfect proportions. Remi is hot, but she does not have this body. Her Legs are shorter, her arms are doughier, when she sits in front of you giving you a handjob you can see a loose stomach. No doubt she's hot but come on now.IDK about that, I agree with OP that photo is Remi's body type.

LARckr720
08-05-22, 20:38
No way. I was told they no longer do duos.

Damnnn.Got be a marketing thing. Happens before.

They do duos, some guy has time of his time and writes a raving review. Drums up business for the duos. They stop and yet guys start booking other girl in hopes Pepsi pops in for impromptu threesome. Happen to me with Vixen.

GoldDust58
08-05-22, 21:22
More proof in my mind that the fellas here evaluating photos are operating under freakin amateur hour skills. That girl in the link is pretty damn close to a 10, with near perfect proportions. Remi is hot, but she does not have this body. Her Legs are proportionally shorter, her arms are more doughy, and when she sits in front of you giving you a handjob you can see a loose stomach. No doubt she's hot but come on now.

I've been with so many civilians and pros at this point that looks are less important to me than performance and vibe. This is why I rely on trusted opinions. not pictures.If seeing Remi nude doesn't make you happy, it's time to hang up the boots and go have fun with civies. Go browse on PD and see what ratchet hoes you will find anywhere near her price and looks. Sure, you can find girls that look exactly like the model in those pics at a rate of 3000 per hour, but we pay 10 percent for something just as hot. No thank you, I will take Remi over that model for value. In and out satisfied. Remi is my atf, the hottest in LA, to me. If her service isn't good for you, you aren't doing her right. I'm not saying she is 10 all around, hottest ever, but she is exactly how I love them. One man's beast is another man's beauty. We all wear different googles, some groggy but Remi holds her own on body. Amazing rack for tit lovers. More girls should call her doc.

LandOfKGirls
08-05-22, 21:46
If seeing Remi nude doesn't make you happy, it's time to hang up the boots and go have fun with civies. Go browse on PD and see what ratchet hoes you will find anywhere near her price and looks. Sure, you can find girls that look exactly like the model in those pics at a rate of 3000 per hour, but we pay 10 percent for something just as hot. No thank you, I will take Remi over that model for value. In and out satisfied. Remi is my atf, the hottest in LA, to me. If her service isn't good for you, you aren't doing her right. I'm not saying she is 10 all around, hottest ever, but she is exactly how I love them. One man's beast is another man's beauty. We all wear different googles, some groggy but Remi holds her own on body. Amazing rack for tit lovers. More girls should call her doc.Remi is the cream of the current crop. She packs it all looks, attitude and service.

GoodBoy88
08-05-22, 22:13
If seeing Remi nude doesn't make you happy, it's time to hang up the boots and go have fun with civies. Go browse on PD and see what ratchet hoes you will find anywhere near her price and looks. Sure, you can find girls that look exactly like the model in those pics at a rate of 3000 per hour, but we pay 10 percent for something just as hot. No thank you, I will take Remi over that model for value. In and out satisfied. Remi is my atf, the hottest in LA, to me. If her service isn't good for you, you aren't doing her right. I'm not saying she is 10 all around, hottest ever, but she is exactly how I love them. One man's beast is another man's beauty. We all wear different googles, some groggy but Remi holds her own on body. Amazing rack for tit lovers. More girls should call her doc.

I've been with so many civilians and pros at this point that looks are less important to me than performance and vibe. This is why I rely on trusted opinions. not pictures.That's bullshit because George didn't say Remi was ugly, he said she's hot, but not on par with the model in that pic, which is true. I agree with George, I think you'd have to be smoking crack to say Remi's physique is on par with the model in that picture. What George said is exactly on point, her legs are proportionally shorter and not as firmly shaped. Her arms are in fact doughy and straight, not having the curvature of that model in the picture. And yea Remi has a small pouch on her belly whereas that model is flat as a drum. Remi straight up told me herself she felt out of shape and said she never works out or anything, and yea she exactly looks like a girl who never works out. The model on that picture clearly does. Remi has big tits on a fairly flat but curvy body. I don't have rose colored glasses, but clearly some of the members here do when it comes to her. She's not a tight spinner and she's not "cream of the current crop" IMO. If you ask me Dana has her bear easily in all areas except she doesn't have Remi's huge tits. Mini also has superior looks and service IMO. We won't even talk about Remi's face, because we all already know it's not the best.

Bastard Chorum
08-05-22, 22:20
Is Megan back?No, at least not that I'm aware of. I simply used her as an example to prove a point.

Bastard Chorum
08-05-22, 23:39
I am responding to your post because you were articulate and made a case. I will agree that I used superlatives to make a point. I will get more specific: 90% of Kgirl pics have been found elsewhere online as Korean models. Another 9% come from who-knows-where. I'll allow 1% that could be real but highly photoshopped. So, still invalid in any practical sense. I have seen Megan. Hell, she worked literally across the street from me. Her pics were not representative of what I saw. Still sexy, no complaints, other than she demanded a condom which was odd and unfortunate. Want to see real pics? Here ya go:

I stand by my assertion.By all means, adopt whatever approach works for you. Just keep in mind, once you air it out on a public forum, it's fair game to be challenged, criticized, and scrutinized by any and all here.

Based on what you linked, your definition of 'real' pictures seems to be amateur selfies shot exclusively with a cell phone. If you've been mongering for 10 years with kgirls, you should know that is the exception and not the norm. For those that do post pictures of themselves, it largely consists of professionally taken shots at a studio, touched up and photoshopped to the girls preference or left up to the expertise of the photo editor / retoucher (kdolls is infamous for this as sometimes their girls look so damn similar). And in some cases, you can tell it's from the same photographer / studio as the props are the same, if only marginally rearranged or from a different angle.

Given the nature of the business, it stands to reason that they need to put their best face / tits / ass / body forward to pique the interest of their window shopping customers. Ultimately, giving rise to the adoption of professional photoshoots. You won't find detailed anecdotes of their personality, favorite pastimes, or the like here. All you get are photos, pertinent measurements, and an alphabet soup of services rendered. This has been the formula for kgirls for a while.

All said, you can definitely make the case that there's misrepresentation of who you finally see behind the door as a result of the above mentioned format but, IMO, for most of us here, real pictures means it's really her standing in front of the camera lens. Wildly imaginative, ambitious, and creative photoshoppers appears to be an unfortunate side effect of the whole process for us mongers. Sadly enough, one that isn't going to change or go away anytime soon regardless of monger's gripes about it, including mines.

The photos you see are more often than not, the best representation of what you can get. Take it for what it is and evaluate / decide accordingly. From the vantage of mongers, not the best scenario to be in but if someone has a better approach, I'm all ears.

BuildingGuy
08-06-22, 00:33
By all means, adopt whatever approach works for you. Just keep in mind, once you air it out on a public forum, it's fair game to be challenged, criticized, and scrutinized by any and all here.

Based on what you linked, your definition of 'real' pictures seems to be amateur selfies shot exclusively with a cell phone. If you've been mongering for 10 years with kgirls, you should know that is the exception and not the norm. For those that do post pictures of themselves, it largely consists of professionally taken shots at a studio, touched up and photoshopped to the girls preference or left up to the expertise of the photo editor / retoucher (kdolls is infamous for this as sometimes their girls look so damn similar). And in some cases, you can tell it's from the same photographer / studio as the props are the same, if only marginally rearranged or from a different angle.

Given the nature of the business, it stands to reason that they need to put their best face / tits / ass / body forward to pique the interest of their window shopping customers. Ultimately, giving rise to the adoption of professional photoshoots. You won't find detailed anecdotes of their personality, favorite pastimes, or the like here. All you get are photos, pertinent measurements, and an alphabet soup of services rendered. This has been the formula for kgirls for a while.

All said, you can definitely make the case that there's misrepresentation of who you finally see behind the door as a result of the above mentioned format but, IMO, for most of us here, real pictures means it's really her standing in front of the camera lens. Wildly imaginative, ambitious, and creative photoshoppers appears to be an unfortunate side effect of the whole process for us mongers. Sadly enough, one that isn't going to change or go away anytime soon regardless of monger's gripes about it, including mines.

The photos you see are more often than not, the best representation of what you can get. Take it for what it is and evaluate / decide accordingly. From the vantage of mongers, not the best scenario to be in but if someone has a better approach, I'm all ears."There is a class system. The 90 day wonders want to make money fast and clearly falsify their photos. They turn, they burn and then they are gone. The superstars and UTRs have such loyal followings that they really don't need photos or advertising. But many of them have posted totally accurate photos. I won't mention current providers but didn't Moli, Megan, Roya, Cona and Shannon (among others) look almost exactly like their ads?

Bastard Chorum
08-06-22, 01:19
Whether it's 100%, 99%, or 75%, is irrelevant since one has to assume they are fake if there is no prior information to the contrary. Even if there are prior reviews, most hobbyists who see someone in person cannot tell for certain whether the pictures are fake (not the same person), real but altered, or real but from several years ago. Hobbyists' physical descriptions are very unreliable and are open to interpretation based on the words used and their own biases about looks ("not my type" That's why we get vague descriptions on body type and age, and that pics are "representative" or "90% accurate". All of these descriptions are unreliable and near meaningless. One has to see in-person in order to decide for themselves about their looks, regardless of whether the pics are "real".I adopt a more practical perspective than your pessimistic view of other's descriptive capacity. Not everyone can be a Pulitzer Prize awardee in literature or a walking thesaurus. Their own limitations shouldn't discount what they can offer and bring to the table. Everyone's description will be bound by their biases and collective pool of people that are familiar and recognizable to them. That's why in lieu of physical descriptions, some opt to point to a pornstar, celebrity, etc. As a visual proxy. I commend and tip my hat off to those that take the time to write and post a review, no matter how succinct or verbose it may be. We desperately need more people that do and everyone benefits from it.

Given the alternative (none really), any feedback from a trusted source is good. Biases should always be expected regardless of who it's from because, pardon the platitude, everyone is inherently biased. It's vastly more important to take into account the bias, see through it as best you can, and distill and formulate your own conclusions and key points from it. It's been tossed about here and there but a good method is to pay attention and put more weight on those that have similar tastes and preferences to your own. Similarly, compare and contrast reviews of girls that you and another have seen to determine biases and what aspects you both experienced and can agree upon so you can focus on that moving forward.

As I see it, the more reviews, the better. By collating them, picking them apart, and distilling them, you can form a more informed and realistic narrative of who you'll actually see.

Jack926
08-06-22, 01:23
Are all beautiful in a different way. I have seen each few times and I have no complain. It is great too have options; some days, I feel like Remi and some day, I feel like Dana. Remi is not a typical Korean Girl; she is more like Thai or South East Asian.

Jean was very hot also and perhaps my all time favorite in 2021 but no need to talk about her since she is GONE. I really liked her Korean K-Pop look. I say that she gave me the BEST sessions of all the above with exception of Dana.

Jack926
08-06-22, 01:31
Current hottest girl is Jazmin and the photo of her in the red dress is very accurate. If Jazmin was BBFS (she is CFS), I would have seen her 2 x / week. Jazmin is a perfect description of hot K Girl in my opinion and since look is subjective matter, some mongers here may disagree with that assessment and I am cool with it. I also think her body is very nice.

Jazmin tops Jean, Daisy, Mini, Remi, Dana or even Cami and anyone else that I have seen in 2021.

Majieroero
08-06-22, 07:41
Well, I took the plunge with CGLA's Super Special. Kept it at the Hhr $200 price. Booker recommended One because apparently she was the "youngest" that was available at the time I contacted. Of course, I took that with a grain of salt and I was glad to do so. One (or Wanny with BG) is probably in her 40's and if not she's got some miles on her body. Her face was not terrible and I'd say she was probably a cutie 10-15 years ago, but obviously father time couldn't be beat. She has a petite body with natural tits, but overall slightly saggy. It was bearable and definitely not to the extent of some of the older older ladies I've seen at c-orgs in the past. She has a tramp stamp, which I didn't mind. However, I was definitely bothered by her MASSIVE Bush. It was like the amazon jungle down there. I thought it was a tattoo first and had to do a double take. I was ready to go in bb but after seeing the wilderness I opted to go covered. I just couldn't let my poor junior get lost in there without protection. That said, she's a really nice lady. Minimal English but tries to please. Pretty standard routine, but gets pretty sloppy with BBBJ with a lot of lube / HJ / Russian. I probably enjoyed that more than the actual fucking part. Her box is somewhat loose and I didn't particularly get too excited with her body. She'll play the part and get responsive, which was enough for me to get to completion. All said and done though, I was pretty okay with seeing her for the special price. I knew there had to be a catch for the cheaper price and I think One's service could justify it with her service despite the below average look. I 100% would not repeat because of the rainforest she had below her waist, but I'm not upset at all with the experience overall.

IAmGib1
08-06-22, 08:13
That's bullshit because George didn't say Remi was ugly, he said she's hot, but not on par with the model in that pic, which is true. I agree with George, I think you'd have to be smoking crack to say Remi's physique is on par with the model in that picture. What George said is exactly on point, her legs are proportionally shorter and not as firmly shaped. Her arms are in fact doughy and straight, not having the curvature of that model in the picture. And yea Remi has a small pouch on her belly whereas that model is flat as a drum. Remi straight up told me herself she felt out of shape and said she never works out or anything, and yea she exactly looks like a girl who never works out. The model on that picture clearly does. Remi has big tits on a fairly flat but curvy body. I don't have rose colored glasses, but clearly some of the members here do when it comes to her. She's not a tight spinner and she's not "cream of the current crop" IMO. If you ask me Dana has her bear easily in all areas except she doesn't have Remi's huge tits. Mini also has superior looks and service IMO. We won't even talk about Remi's face, because we all already know it's not the best.I don't know when you saw Remi last but I saw her last week and she did not have a paunch in any shape or form. It's true, she doesn't workout. However her natural contours look like the girl in the pic to me. She wears flat thong shoes not 4 inch platform shoes like the model in the pic (those will certainly lengthen the leg line).

I have seen Mini and Dana as well. I agree they both have their charms, but they are different and have different personalities, shapes and bodies to boot. Too each their own. Opinions vary.

GoldDust58
08-06-22, 12:54
Kgirls think they are sneaky by quietly increasing non-upcharge. Suddenly if you notice 340 is the new price for a good amount of the girls of late, 360 coming next. Sure it’s only 20, but we’re going to keep saying that each time, it’s only 20 gets old. It's time mongers stand and push it down. They're going to other markets and charging less. Stacy was just in NorCal at 280 using her old name Scarlet at Kgalaxy. Suji and Jina came from 260 hr at Yuffie's orgs. Proof they will take less. It is getting a little out of control again.

For those wondering, listing the 320 and under left.
Jenny Nana Asuka Cici at Palace 300
One and Sun at CGLA 300
Mini Yara Remi at KGLA 320
Dana Viki Tiana at SFK 320
Jiyoung Yunhee Jinah Bambi at CGLA 320
Nicole in OC at SAG 320

Kaamper
08-06-22, 13:40
Kgirls think they are sneaky by quietly increasing non-upcharge. Suddenly if you notice 340 is the new price for a good amount of the girls of late, 360 coming next. It's time mongers stand and push it down. They're going to other markets and charging less. Stacy was just in NorCal at 280 using her old name Scarlet at Kgalaxy. Suji and Jina came from 260 hr at Yuffie's orgs. Proof they will take less. It is getting a little out of control again.I get where you're coming from. The 340 is for the all inclusive girls. It's hard for me to find what I like in that group, so I usually stick to the "mainstream" girls you'll see on CG. I'm making my "mainstream" stand at the 300/400 (standard / BBFS) price point. Just looking at CG site, there are a few trying to sneak past to 320/420: Noah / Pink, Jamie, Sia, Jazmin, Jessie, Bada, Subin, Solar, Mina, Scarlet, Chu, Rose3, Moa, DoDo, Nabi, and Soy. I mean c'Mon. I'm going to pay old potato body Nabi 420 when HYA Elena will outperform her at 400? I like Pink / Noah, but I've got super cute Shani who will do the job just as well and take 20 less. Sadly, this also cuts out some of my favorites like Sakura. I saw her a couple of times at the higher rate before I decided to grow a spine and set my limit. Too bad, since there's no real replacement for her. I've already cut back, and I suspect the price hikes will continue to save me money. Every girl I see in LA complains that it's slow. Gee. I wonder why?

GoldDust58
08-06-22, 15:01
I get where you're coming from. The 340 is for the all inclusive girls. It's hard for me to find what I like in that group, so I usually stick to the "mainstream" girls you'll see on CG. I'm making my "mainstream" stand at the 300/400 (standard / BBFS) price point. Just looking at CG site, there are a few trying to sneak past to 320/420: Noah / Pink, Jamie, Sia, Jazmin, Jessie, Bada, Subin, Solar, Mina, Scarlet, Chu, Rose3, Moa, DoDo, Nabi, and Soy. I mean c'Mon. I'm going to pay old potato body Nabi 420 when HYA Elena will outperform her at 400? I like Pink / Noah, but I've got super cute Shani who will do the job just as well and take 20 less. Sadly, this also cuts out some of my favorites like Sakura. I saw her a couple of times at the higher rate before I decided to grow a spine and set my limit. Too bad, since there's no real replacement for her. I've already cut back, and I suspect the price hikes will continue to save me money. Every girl I see in LA complains that it's slow. Gee. I wonder why?Yea I get it. Most of us OGs or NorCal origin mongers are not thrilled with paying the prices that LA has started to throw out. A good deal of the girls you mentioned all charged less before. Jamie as HD Jamie and Ellena as Lovelyangels / sweetangels Tia were much much less. In supermarket comparison, I'll lay the extra 2 dollar inflation for a gallon of milk but I won't pay when they start charging for more than milk. Just grab a gallon of water, keeps you hydrated. I'll pay for a flight to NorCal and see the same girls when they tour at that rate. Set your limit is a good approach and I commend you for helping the cause.

This goes into another discussion. I know there are complaints on why there aren't reviews for many of these girls. It's because the OG mongers are going as much or some have just flat out retired. Sour taste in your mouth where the same girl you used to see is 300/320 then says honey it's 420 now. GTFO. I will say this, they won't always upcharge you but I will not mention who. This for you all to find out as YMMV. The bookers don't know but the girls just want business and aren't pocketing all their increases as much they have set for the dummies to pay. To each his own I agree. BTW, if you want to know where some of the past good girls in LA have run off too just take a look around at other cities. They're not gone, they just taking pay cuts to be packed full everyday. Other markets don't have to be as jealous anymore.

MisterChango
08-06-22, 15:44
Well, I took the plunge with CGLA's Super Special. Kept it at the Hhr $200 price. Booker recommended One because apparently she was the "youngest" that was available at the time I contacted. Of course, I took that with a grain of salt and I was glad to do so. One (or Wanny with BG) is probably in her 40's and if not she's got some miles on her body. Her face was not terrible and I'd say she was probably a cutie 10-15 years ago, but obviously father time couldn't be beat. She has a petite body with natural tits, but overall slightly saggy. It was bearable and definitely not to the extent of some of the older older ladies I've seen at c-orgs in the past. She has a tramp stamp, which I didn't mind. However, I was definitely bothered by her MASSIVE Bush. It was like the amazon jungle down there. I thought it was a tattoo first and had to do a double take. I was ready to go in bb but after seeing the wilderness I opted to go covered. I just couldn't let my poor junior get lost in there without protection. That said, she's a really nice lady. Minimal English but tries to please. Pretty standard routine, but gets pretty sloppy with BBBJ with a lot of lube / HJ / Russian. I probably enjoyed that more than the actual fucking part. Her box is somewhat loose and I didn't particularly get too excited with her body. She'll play the part and get responsive, which was enough for me to get to completion. All said and done though, I was pretty okay with seeing her for the special price. I knew there had to be a catch for the cheaper price and I think One's service could justify it with her service despite the below average look. I 100% would not repeat because of the rainforest she had below her waist, but I'm not upset at all with the experience overall.Been looking for a K-girl with a Bush! So now I know who to book! Thanks for the info!

PumpNDump
08-06-22, 15:49
Kiki also has a Bush. Not a wild overgrown wild jungle but nevertheless she does have a Bush if that's your thing.

Been looking for a K-girl with a Bush! So now I know who to book! Thanks for the info!

Irresponsible
08-06-22, 17:21
Every girl I see in LA complains that it's slow. Gee. I wonder why?Also there are just too many girls now and they all use fake pics or are rebrands. Luckily the CG booker is nice enough to let me walk out without getting banned (yet).

RawrHard
08-06-22, 17:39
Want to see real pics? Here ya go:

I stand by my assertion.This post is very ironic. I don't see real photos here. I see a bunch of girls sitting in odd positions, contorting, purposefully standing side ways, lying down and sucking in. The only difference between these photos and an agency's model photos seem to be the soft lighting of the latter, which by the way is orthogonal to a photoshopper's ability to use the expand or contract tool to accentuate certain parts, or the clone, blur, or smudge tools to smooth out blemishes.

I agree with BastardChorum. If she's standing in front of the camera and recognizable, then it's real. If that's not real, then you can't count on anything to be real. It's easy for us, after years of experience, to be able to tell what parts of a photo have been exaggerated or stretched, based on past expectations. The photos and the relative stats on the booker's pages, as well as past reliability of the booker, give a general impression of what to expect.

Fuzzy logic requires human intelligence. Solipsism is an easy way out. If none of this is useful for you, then feel free to ignore it. But personally speaking, it's all useful to me. I never expect the actual thing to be exactly the same as marketing, whether it's a kgirl, some girl in a Motel 6, or a TV. Yet marketing is never devoid of information. If a reviewer or ad of something consistently exaggerates an aspect, then I know from experience where they stand relative to my own judgment and go from there. But I never expect anyone to take photos intentionally revealing all their flaws, unless it's for insurance or legal purposes.

HiKeke
08-06-22, 17:51
Kgirls think they are sneaky by quietly increasing non-upcharge. Suddenly if you notice 340 is the new price for a good amount of the girls of late, 360 coming next. Sure its only 20, but were going to keep saying that each time, its only 20 gets old. It's time mongers stand and push it down. They're going to other markets and charging less. Stacy was just in NorCal at 280 using her old name Scarlet at Kgalaxy. Suji and Jina came from 260 hr at Yuffie's orgs. Proof they will take less. It is getting a little out of control again.

One and Sun at CGLA 300
Nicole in OC at SAG 320I recently found out its also bookers who are driving up these prices for 300 or 320 kgirls. Bookers have their own little group chats and started demanding more cuts for each appointment. I won't go into too detail but ya. It's not even the girls or the owner.

RawrHard
08-06-22, 17:59
Sour taste in your mouth where the same girl you used to see is 300/320 then says honey it's 420 now. GTFO. I will say this, they won't always upcharge you but I will not mention who. This for you all to find out as YMMV. The bookers don't know but the girls just want business and aren't pocketing all their increases as much they have set for the dummies to pay. To each his own I agree.I find the perennial complaining of rates a bit silly. I get it. Inflation sucks. But no one on this site is going to convince enough mongers to stay home. That's why compulsory worker's unions exist, a thing I bet most of you don't like. When market rates increase, people who think it's still worth it pay, and people who don't don't. Capitalism is that simple.

BTW, if you want to know where some of the past good girls in LA have run off too just take a look around at other cities. They're not gone, they just taking pay cuts to be packed full everyday. Other markets don't have to be as jealous anymore.That's good for the girls since they're going to get business regardless of how much rent costs the bookers where they're staying. However, for mongers we don't have the option to just up and leave. Aside from SJ / East Bay, no other place in the country has the selection in LA anyways. So if you move to Virginia and get a cheaper rate, it comes at the cost of seeing the same 2 kgirls every season.

On the other hand, the girls had the option to remain with M and SFK bookers, but more and more are choosing upsell agencies like CGLA. Which sort of makes me doubt your theory that girls just want business. Yes, maybe some of them don't mind volume for optimal cash flow, but it seems just as many if not more would sacrifice business for an easier day. Either that, or they're not losing an appreciable amount of business even with the upsell.

Frankly, about 15 years ago bb was a privilege afforded to regulars, so the price actually went down massively in the last decade for what we're getting.

SsStuntCock
08-06-22, 20:04
Kgirls think they are sneaky by quietly increasing non-upcharge. Suddenly if you notice 340 is the new price for a good amount of the girls of late, 360 coming next. Sure its only 20, but were going to keep saying that each time, its only 20 gets old. It's time mongers stand and push it down. They're going to other markets and charging less. Stacy was just in NorCal at 280 using her old name Scarlet at Kgalaxy. Suji and Jina came from 260 hr at Yuffie's orgs. Proof they will take less. It is getting a little out of control again.

One and Sun at CGLA 300
Nicole in OC at SAG 320Great list G. Yea man fkn hell. Young sex-starved Stella returned as Sienna CG and snuck in that extra 20. For what?! Smh. Would love to see her again, but c'Mon.

Goku17
08-06-22, 23:36
Current hottest girl is Jazmin and the photo of her in the red dress is very accurate. If Jazmin was BBFS (she is CFS), I would have seen her 2 x / week. Jazmin is a perfect description of hot K Girl in my opinion and since look is subjective matter, some mongers here may disagree with that assessment and I am cool with it. I also think her body is very nice.

Jazmin tops Jean, Daisy, Mini, Remi, Dana or even Cami and anyone else that I have seen in 2021.I also really like Jazmin, she is probably the prettiest one in my eyes. I hope she visits OC in the future. Don't really want to drive to LA because that gas money just adds to these higher prices.

FiatVoluptas
08-07-22, 00:15
I also really like Jazmin, she is probably the prettiest one in my eyes. I hope she visits OC in the future. Don't really want to drive to LA because that gas money just adds to these higher prices.Last time I saw Jazmin, during the shower, I was just in awe of how pretty she is and I told her that she is the prettiest girl out there in my opinion. She kind of blushed meekly and went down, looked up at me eagerly, and took my cock into her mouth. Needless to say, it was awesome.

MightyMouse17
08-07-22, 13:43
L. 6. 5/10. She has a nice ass in doggy, things I notice was her butt whole looked really lose. She does offer Greek and I can tell. Just by spreading her cheeks it looked like it was opening up. Face was ok.

A. 8. She did try to please and let me take control. Didn't complain or try to rush.

S. 8 GFE, a lot of kissing and seemed to be into it.

E. Bb is extra 100. Was kinda disappointed for that price.

Are. No, upcharge should mean I get an amazing experience when we are paying +400 so no repeat. She's not the prettiest, she was atf material so I'll pass next time.

https://bookergray.com/tt_mw/nabi/

MightyMouse17
08-07-22, 13:57
L. 7/10. Better booty. It's wider because of her hips but not as cheeky. She would be a lot hooter if she was younger. MILF material.

A. 9. First thing she said to me was that she wanted to know what I like so that she can please me.

S. 9 Great at taking directions. Didn't complain and was always asking me what she could do for me.

E. No upchrage for bb.

Are. Probably repeat if I can't find anyone else to book. She would be a great replacement for momo because momo is gone but she is old. She still has an amazing thick body but face is old. Nice to have as back up.

https://www.yuaray.com/holly

BobLove
08-07-22, 14:40
I also really like Jazmin, she is probably the prettiest one in my eyes. I hope she visits OC in the future. Don't really want to drive to LA because that gas money just adds to these higher prices.Jazmin will likely return to OC. She likes OC better than LA, which is why it's rare for her to be working LA now.

Goku17
08-07-22, 15:49
Jazmin will likely return to OC. She likes OC better than LA, which is why it's rare for her to be working LA now.Idk, last time I saw her 3 months ago when she was visiting from San Jose, she said she would move to LA and work in LA only, but maybe you have new information that I don't.

KalvinHobbs
08-07-22, 16:01
Idk, last time I saw her 3 months ago when she was visiting from San Jose, she said she would move to LA and work in LA only, but maybe you have new information that I don't.Before she moved and was in SJ she did mention that she preferred to move to OC. I don't know the specifics but she seem disappointed and looks like she had to settle for LA. Maybe when there's an opening or something she'll end up moving to OC.

Morgan6
08-07-22, 17:50
Afternoon gents,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Excuse my naivety. Coming back to book with CGLA, and decided to book with lovely tomorrow. I only just thought to look at the recent feedback and am expecting the worse, though I may just go through with it all the same tomorrow. Just making this post as a prompt for a follow on after the visit. I've booked with them before just never posted any reviews. Anyway all manner of merry making bless upon ya'll.

LandOfKGirls
08-07-22, 19:09
This post is very ironic. I don't see real photos here. I see a bunch of girls sitting in odd positions, contorting, purposefully standing side ways, lying down and sucking in. The only difference between these photos and an agency's model photos seem to be the soft lighting of the latter, which by the way is orthogonal to a photoshopper's ability to use the expand or contract tool to accentuate certain parts, or the clone, blur, or smudge tools to smooth out blemishes.

I agree with BastardChorum. If she's standing in front of the camera and recognizable, then it's real. If that's not real, then you can't count on anything to be real. It's easy for us, after years of experience, to be able to tell what parts of a photo have been exaggerated or stretched, based on past expectations. The photos and the relative stats on the booker's pages, as well as past reliability of the booker, give a general impression of what to expect.

Fuzzy logic requires human intelligence. Solipsism is an easy way out. If none of this is useful for you, then feel free to ignore it. But personally speaking, it's all useful to me. I never expect the actual thing to be exactly the same as marketing, whether it's a kgirl, some girl in a Motel 6, or a TV. Yet marketing is never devoid of information. If a reviewer or ad of something consistently exaggerates an aspect, then I know from experience where they stand relative to my own judgment and go from there. But I never expect anyone to take photos intentionally revealing all their flaws, unless it's for insurance or legal purposes.Are some of the girls' pics real (as in, of the girl you will see)? Yes, and fewer than in years past. Where pics are real they are virtually always touched up a little to a lot. Even when a girl goes to a professional photographer for ad pics the photographer will clean up the pics. My ATF used professional pics shen she first arrived and they were clearly her but she used them for far too long, IMO.

I can't recall the last time I saw a girl whose ad pics were untouched selfies.

Some orgs tend (intentionally or not) to use pics that are at least representative and even that is less than in years past it seems.

I never expect the girl to be the one from the ad anymore and when it happens I'm usually pleasantly surprised.