PDA

View Full Version : Korean Agency BB

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168

GoldDust58
12-24-21, 15:21
Booker for 2 pop is ridiculous. Was going to book Sweet Honey and they for my real name and references I gave them that then they asked for my DL? I gave them 3 ways to check me out to make sure I was safe and a good client. One of which is a girl from their website that they book and I had just seen last week as her first appointment (and had booked her few times before that with another agency) and she gave me her number for some OTC so they could have verified my name and number there. Two agency bookers that have been around longer than them and I book with frequency. Which means I have seen 30+ of their girls and a few multiple times.

I pointed that out and the "reply was it's agency rules". I never give my DL since I had a Identity theft before and and that is a really big pain to deal with.

BA did you give them your DL? Anyone else give DL to see Sweet Honey or book thru 2pop?
Not worth the risk for me.

Besides 80-90% of their girls can be booked via more reasonable agencies like candygirllaThey must be the same SAG booker now because they were acting different when I texted them to book last. They asked for the same info the details that you mentioned even after I had been there a few times already. SAG did the same to me once and said new org rule just like that. I just didn't book that time but they ended up looking past that eventually.

Toungsten
12-24-21, 15:31
I'm going to take the dive next week. Booker Angela said it was a request from Helena to do doubles. She said there would be mutual pleasantries LOL. I think they will go at it.

When Angela was booking with M, she had Kendall / Dora from NorCal and they were the best ever. You couldn't beat what they offered. Berry and Helena are both spunky and happy girls so I'm curious how far those **** sisters take this game. Let's see.

For the record, yes doubles have sucked in the pass with most girls out there. My last was Soyoung (Bessi) and Dayoung. It was them staring and laughing at each other.One of my best doubles was with Cona and Chloe O and it was the real deal. BBFS with my cock going from one pussy to the next without any cleaning or hesitation. Cum sharing on CIM with a three way snowball. Similar session with Kitty Cox and Jenny of the Valley, Mimi Lax and Joanna and Chinese Emily and Allie Loren. I confirmed before I made the appointment that it would be no holds barred.

Atrr1
12-24-21, 15:33
Damn I think I'm blacklisted from PKL / KGLA etc now, was having a bad day and took it out on the booker after they were 5 minutes late in responding to me for an appointment, I ended up leaving and the booker got mad and blocked me, didn't think it was a big deal but looks like they must all be the same booker or once blocked any other bookers who book for jean berry etc also black list you since I get no responses back from any and the new numbers once I give my info they stop responding, hopefully M picks up and gets back in the game as I'm still on good terms with her and sfk and few others. Unfortunately I didn't realize how hot pkl and kgla were as far as getting new young girls in LOL made a serious mistake especially seeing they offering doubles too! Oh well just wanted to put it out there I think the different bookers that book for jean berry tiny etc are either the same booker or work together.The girls will get mad if they cleaned their pussy for no reason, since you left. LOL.

Jbjb1983
12-24-21, 17:04
I booked her on her first day yesterday. She's a cute young Asian. She has a amazing body. I love her man made tits! They are well done, nice ass and her face looks like a thai girl I fucked off of Hx named wildePeach. I thought it was her for a min, but thai girl has a few tats. Her English is good, asked if I wanted a shower, I accepted and we get naked and she holds my hand happily as we walk a couple feet to the sink for the mouthwash, then the shower and after she's done washing me she gives me a preview of her BBBJ. She has good sucking skills and uses her tongue in a way that makes it feel so good. No hands and deep throats good. She rinses me off and she helps dry me off. She sits me on the side and continues that BBBJ that I enjoyed in the shower. Took me a lot of concentration to not blow my load. She puts on le leg on the bed and slides my cock into her bare pussy. It's nice and tight, she gets nice and wet and tells me she's loves it as she bounces on my cock. I am close to exploding so I ask to go up in the bed. She gets on top and it feels so good having this cute young Asian girl on my bare cock. After a few minutes I tell her to switch, she misheard me and goes into crouching reverse cowgirl and the view is amazing and couldn't hold back and start going faster. I finally let it going and grab her hips as I unleash my load into her bare pussy. She laughs and tells me she can feel my cum being squirted inside of her. She gets a towel and wipes me. We rest a few and she gives me a massage and go back into her awesome BBBJ. We start in doggy and I pound her and after a while she was sweating, I wasn't able to fill her again, I admire her sexy body and she gives me cute kisses. She seemed like a happy person, before she went to shower to get rid of my nut I gave her a final motorboat cause of those amazing tits. She just laughs. Overall damn! I'm glad I was able to book her cause she will be impossible to book it is sounding like. I'll repeat for sure!

GoldDust58
12-24-21, 17:36
The girls will get mad if they cleaned their pussy for no reason, since you left. LOL.Bahhhhh what do we call this? We get blue balled, girls get what?

Merry Christmas you filthy animals

Toungsten
12-24-21, 19:12
Just received a PM from a monger who tried the double and the reports are true. Cum swapping, pussy eating and cock sharing pussies with no cleanup to interfere. The real deal.

NintyNine
12-24-21, 19:54
I booked her on her first day yesterday. She's a cute young Asian. She has a amazing body. I love her man made tits! They are well done, nice ass and her face looks like a thai girl I fucked off of Hx named wildePeach. I thought it was her for a min, but thai girl has a few tats. Her English is good, asked if I wanted a shower, I accepted and we get naked and she holds my hand happily as we walk a couple feet to the sink for the mouthwash, then the shower and after she's done washing me she gives me a preview of her BBBJ. She has good sucking skills and uses her tongue in a way that makes it feel so good. No hands and deep throats good. She rinses me off and she helps dry me off. She sits me on the side and continues that BBBJ that I enjoyed in the shower. Took me a lot of concentration to not blow my load. She puts on le leg on the bed and slides my cock into her bare pussy. It's nice and tight, she gets nice and wet and tells me she's loves it as she bounces on my cock. I am close to exploding so I ask to go up in the bed. She gets on top and it feels so good having this cute young Asian girl on my bare cock. After a few minutes I tell her to switch, she misheard me and goes into crouching reverse cowgirl and the view is amazing and couldn't hold back and start going faster. I finally let it going and grab her hips as I unleash my load into her bare pussy. She laughs and tells me she can feel my cum being squirted inside of her. She gets a towel and wipes me. We rest a few and she gives me a massage and go back into her awesome BBBJ. We start in doggy and I pound her and after a while she was sweating, I wasn't able to fill her again, I admire her sexy body and she gives me cute kisses. She seemed like a happy person, before she went to shower to get rid of my nut I gave her a final motorboat cause of those amazing tits. She just laughs. Overall damn! I'm glad I was able to book her cause she will be impossible to book it is sounding like. I'll repeat for sure!Sounds like an awesome personality.

If only all kgirls had a similar personality.

Kanek18
12-24-21, 20:14
This is right on point with my experience with her. I love her tits and ass. Very naughty smile, sultry girl.

Had a chance to see Aubrey this week and have to admit that she's very fun. She has a lot of energy and has a nice little package and big tits on a small little curvy frame that I enjoyed. Her BBBJ is very enthusiastic and she does a great job with eye contact. Rode me in CG until I blasted inside her for the finish. She smiled and kept on grinding on top of me to get everything out. I would guess she's late 20's early 30's but still found her attractive enough to fuck and she has this naughty smile that made me want to drill her harder.

https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%98%A4%EB%B8%8C%EB%A6%ACn

Bastard Chorum
12-24-21, 20:23
Booker for 2 pop is ridiculous. Was going to book Sweet Honey and they for my real name and references I gave them that then they asked for my DL? I gave them 3 ways to check me out to make sure I was safe and a good client. One of which is a girl from their website that they book and I had just seen last week as her first appointment (and had booked her few times before that with another agency) and she gave me her number for some OTC so they could have verified my name and number there. Two agency bookers that have been around longer than them and I book with frequency. Which means I have seen 30+ of their girls and a few multiple times.

I pointed that out and the "reply was it's agency rules". I never give my DL since I had a Identity theft before and and that is a really big pain to deal with.

BA did you give them your DL? Anyone else give DL to see Sweet Honey or book thru 2pop?

Besides 80-90% of their girls can be booked via more reasonable agencies like candygirllaHave you tried having the girl vouch directly to the booker for you? That's usually a surefire way to get in, at least in the past. It could also be possible that these new "rules" are coming straight from the owners and have nothing to do with the bookers. If so, bookers are expected to comply without much recourse. I think everyone has noticed the trend of increasingly stringent screening requirements. I'm certain the orgs are cognizant that doing so would limit their ability to increase client count and hurt potential revenue streams. Given that they still implement it says a lot about the frequency and severity of the more unsavory aspects of this industry.

Personally, I didn't have trouble with 2 pop. Mongers who've whored themselves out to kgirls (and you know who you are) like myself received an unsolicited text announcing a new agency this past June.

Kent747
12-24-21, 20:29

Besides 80-90% of their girls can be booked via more reasonable agencies like candygirllaI tried to book Flynn of OC / SD and I was asked for DL and business card also. I passed.

AlexisDavis
12-24-21, 20:29

Besides 80-90% of their girls can be booked via more reasonable agencies like candygirllaSame here, I tried booking with 2 pop and they wanted my DL on top of all the references I have from basically every other agency LOL. They also wanted a selfie in order to book Pink. Apparently that is her rule. I decided she wasn't worth all that effort.

Bastard Chorum
12-24-21, 20:46
Damn I think I'm blacklisted from PKL / KGLA etc now, was having a bad day and took it out on the booker after they were 5 minutes late in responding to me for an appointment, I ended up leaving and the booker got mad and blocked me, didn't think it was a big deal but looks like they must all be the same booker or once blocked any other bookers who book for jean berry etc also black list you since I get no responses back from any and the new numbers once I give my info they stop responding, hopefully M picks up and gets back in the game as I'm still on good terms with her and sfk and few others. Unfortunately I didn't realize how hot pkl and kgla were as far as getting new young girls in LOL made a serious mistake especially seeing they offering doubles too! Oh well just wanted to put it out there I think the different bookers that book for jean berry tiny etc are either the same booker or work together.That's quite unfortunate. I always try to keep myself in good standing with even disreputable agencies in the off chance a new starlet graces their roster unless they've done something egregious. It's actually quite astounding, even terrifying, how interconnected the orgs can be. Especially considering how many girls are now marketed through seemingly different agencies. Coupled with idle remarks and honest (or at least I believe to be honest) answers from several kgirls, the web of agencies are more tightly weaved than most would believe. But that's just slightly informed conjectures and observations on my part. Take it with a sizeable bucket of Kosher immune boosting pink Himalayan salt.

Bastard Chorum
12-24-21, 20:50
Bahhhhh what do we call this? We get blue balled, girls get what?

Merry Christmas you filthy animalsThey get green clitted not seeing those greenbacks in their purses.

Bastard Chorum
12-24-21, 20:52
I tried to book Flynn of OC / SD and I was asked for DL and business card also. I passed.It's a tit for tat situation. In this case, pussy for privacy.

Jack926
12-24-21, 21:16
Damn I think I'm blacklisted from PKL / KGLA etc now, was having a bad day and took it out on the booker after they were 5 minutes late in responding to me for an appointment, I ended up leaving and the booker got mad and blocked me, didn't think it was a big deal but looks like they must all be the same booker or once blocked any other bookers who book for jean berry etc also black list you since I get no responses back from any and the new numbers once I give my info they stop responding, hopefully M picks up and gets back in the game as I'm still on good terms with her and sfk and few others. Unfortunately I didn't realize how hot pkl and kgla were as far as getting new young girls in LOL made a serious mistake especially seeing they offering doubles too! Oh well just wanted to put it out there I think the different bookers that book for jean berry tiny etc are either the same booker or work together.That boss has three bookers and not two! I have blown fuse on them once when I drove all the way and they cancelled on me because Ara did not have WI-FI. If you ask me, being five minutes late is no justification for being rude to them. My limit is 15-20 minutes pass the appointment time. It has happened to me that I have left after 18 minutes but I usually give the booker a 5 minutes, a 10 minutes and followed by 12 minutes warning which finally states in 12 minutes warning: "I understand that things can happen at last minute, I intend to leave within next three minutes. Please understand that I have a pack schedule and I can't hang around all day and this cancellation is by no means is my fault-thank you."

PKL Main booker or the original booker is very good with me.

BonerAppetitty
12-24-21, 22:05
I was already at level OG (Old Guy) with booker before they started 2 pop. I never gave DL to anyone. Any booker who does not know me must be new. Your refs are good only if they talk to each other. The girl who can vouch for you may not even know this booker if not her main booker.

...BA did you give them your DL? Anyone else give DL to see Sweet Honey or book thru 2pop?...

BonerAppetitty
12-24-21, 22:16
Ring's face reminds me of Jean. She's like the best combo of Jean and Daisy. Chill attitude like Daisy, tight body like Jean, and tighter pussy. She's passionate and wet and will rock on your boner.

Thanks, but calling Ring a Jean 2. 0 is not a positive for me LOL.

I'll check out Sweet Honey, thanks, after the first of the year though.

PsuGuy911
12-24-21, 22:28
Just received a PM from a monger who tried the double and the reports are true. Cum swapping, pussy eating and cock sharing pussies with no cleanup to interfere. The real deal.Well this is officially the worse Christmas ever at least I'll save alot of money now 😂.

Jack926
12-25-21, 01:35
Ring's face reminds me of Jean. She's like the best combo of Jean and Daisy. Chill attitude like Daisy, tight body like Jean, and tighter pussy. She's passionate and wet and will rock on your boner.Really? I hate to disagree with scholar like you here but I respectfully and completely disagree here o Rose assessment. I found Rose not attractive, particularly Rose mouth looks like a Joker.

Yes, Rose body is very nice but I was very surprised on her facial features. I have no complaint about her service either and I even opted for CFS but I do not find Rose attractive at all.

Majieroero
12-25-21, 02:25
Just received a PM from a monger who tried the double and the reports are true. Cum swapping, pussy eating and cock sharing pussies with no cleanup to interfere. The real deal.My luck turned around and I got a slot tomorrow for the double. Can't wait.

BoneRanger22
12-25-21, 03:19
Dang they have so many girls in La. Send some to the OC please.

Ghost626
12-25-21, 08:05
Well this is officially the worse Christmas ever at least I'll save alot of money now 😂.I'm taking a 3 month break. Never had problems with Pkl booker. I do remember Pkl booker being helpful when they only had Ara and saki. They got loads of clients now so they don't care if drop few off the list.

IAmGib1
12-25-21, 08:52
I was already at level OG (Old Guy) with booker before they started 2 pop. I never gave DL to anyone. Any booker who does not know me must be new. Your refs are good only if they talk to each other. The girl who can vouch for you may not even know this booker if not her main booker.

So let's say the 2pop booker is not the main booker but has to book through another booker. Do you really think that the main booker doesn't know which other bookers they work with and can't get n touch with them and verify a client?

2pop has not been around very long where was this booker before them? I wonder if I booked with them previously.

IAmGib1
12-25-21, 09:03
That's quite unfortunate. I always try to keep myself in good standing with even disreputable agencies in the off chance a new starlet graces their roster unless they've done something egregious. It's actually quite astounding, even terrifying, how interconnected the orgs can be. Especially considering how many girls are now marketed through seemingly different agencies. Coupled with idle remarks and honest (or at least I believe to be honest) answers from several kgirls, the web of agencies are more tightly weaved than most would believe. But that's just slightly informed conjectures and observations on my part. Take it with a sizeable bucket of Kosher immune boosting pink Himalayan salt.I agree which is why it makes it even more improbable that bookers that book the same girl cannot communicate unless it is to blackball someone? Which is my point on taking references from other bookers that book the same girl on your roster or the girl herself. If everyone goes through one main booker for 1 girl then one of her other secondary bookers can verify an appointment and client if given a specific day, name, phone number via that main booker. So why require a client's ID if that is the case other than theft, extortion, to pierce their operational security for some other nefarious reason. Unnecessary.

IAmGib1
12-25-21, 09:13
Same here, I tried booking with 2 pop and they wanted my DL on top of all the references I have from basically every other agency LOL. They also wanted a selfie in order to book Pink. Apparently that is her rule. I decided she wasn't worth all that effort.Not worth the risk of having that info circulating in the hands of someone you don't even know. With a DL they know where you live and could target your home for theft or sell that info to others with bad intentions.

Eddy68
12-25-21, 09:35
Not worth the risk of having that info circulating in the hands of someone you don't even know. With a DL they know where you live and could target your home for theft or sell that info to others with bad intentions.This is normal practice all they want to do is find out.

Who the person is who raped or robbed or beat the living crap.

Out of the women they visited. Trust me ain't no Asian.

Robbing in Korea town born and raised in neighborhood they probably laughed how close my dl.

Says to the places they have walking distance. I never felt in fear of my life.

You guys are funny. And yes I go 3-4 times a week. Do the math of the customer visits 10 visits at 3 plus times that in a month there not trying to rob people. Nothing in your house worth that so stop creating a panic. Be thankful they are screening better.

Bakunin91
12-25-21, 10:16
Who is the hottest spinner, model, or best service out of these girls?

Jennie, Ring, Timo, Miso, Cindy.

Also Ellie, Stella.

LandOfKGirls
12-25-21, 11:10
Not worth the risk of having that info circulating in the hands of someone you don't even know. With a DL they know where you live and could target your home for theft or sell that info to others with bad intentions.If you give a selfie, DL, or other I'd then the booker gives it to the girl so she can check to see if it matches the guy who shows up for the appt. The girl then shares it with her friends, both other hookers and guys she's close to and then it ends up on some private chat forum.

Once your info is out you have no control over it and no way to know where it goes, until it's too late.

I don't think the bookers or girls are malicious but they are careless and really don't care to protect your info.

AlexisDavis
12-25-21, 15:34
Really? I hate to disagree with scholar like you here but I respectfully and completely disagree here o Rose assessment. I found Rose not attractive, particularly Rose mouth looks like a Joker.

Yes, Rose body is very nice but I was very surprised on her facial features. I have no complaint about her service either and I even opted for CFS but I do not find Rose attractive at all.I'm confused, he didn't mention Rose at all in his post? He was talking about Ring.

BobLove
12-25-21, 15:46

Also Ellie, Stella.Ring but I think she's leaving today.

Toungsten
12-25-21, 19:28

Also Ellie, Stella.For best service from a spinner you can't leave Dana and Vik off that list.

PsuGuy911
12-25-21, 19:45
Not sure what all the hype was about will leave a detailed review to come.

TheAbc
12-25-21, 20:20
I'll just give a quick mini review since people have posted about her already. I got a chance to see her this week but I wanted to try her room mate Helena whom was booked up for hours and I didn't want to be the fourth guy in the day. My guess is mid 30's but due to heavy makeup, it conceals her looks. Little body fat and all natural with no tats. Looks wise, I found her face decent with a slim body and semi droopy tits as many others have claimed. I didn't find them as droopy as what others thought but she was really self conscious of them and made it hard to suck on them for a prolonged period of time. She has a playful attitude and is pretty open to what you want to do without attitude. She's basically my type, slim and easy going. Though her DFK technique is a little janky and doesn't have great technique. She'll kinda have her tongue out but she's not too generous with it and the teeth would be in the way half the time. Her BBBJ felt a bit short and it looked like something to get you hard for insertion. More GFE on the side of things with a touch of PSE if you want to jackhammer her. Out of my last 4-5 visits with other girls that left me feeling that I wasted my time and money, she satisfied me I'm happy with the visit. She's great value for what you get without any of that stupid ass upcharge.

PsuGuy911
12-25-21, 20:44
Okay so now that I'm back and have had time to digest what the fuck just happened I'll write my review. The first lesson I've learned from my encounter with Ring is that there is not much of a difference between a girl that is a 9. 5 and a girl that is an 8. 0, the second thing I've learned is that service trumps everything assuming the girl is at least a 7. 0 in looks and body. Ring looks very similar to Jean everything except her tits are a little bigger / juicier and her kitty is definitely tighter, compared to Jean her service is slightly better in the fact that you get a massage instead of Jean just laying next to you looking at her phone, but on the other end of the spectrum I paid $400 for an hour with Ring but was in and out in 35 minutes. (I feel like I was the one that got fucked instead of her). Ring gives off a cold demeanor and more robot like service, she did a little dfk and lfk here and there and because of that I will at least give her service rating a 5. 5 which is a tiny bit better then above average. I came in with high expectations I guess no one will ever beat Hana where looks, body, and service were all 9's, this makes me miss her even more now, so overall looks I would give Ring a 8. 0, body 9. 5, service 5. 5.

So that people have a better understanding of what I'm comparing her service to, I give Nicole a 9. 0 in service, Hana a 9. 0 in service, Dana a 9. 0 in service, and before I got banned from their agency Berry a 7. 0. I would say that Ring is one of those girls you want to try once for the experience of fucking a hot 9. 5 young hot asian girl, but I would definitely not repeat as the value department is severely lacking / missing for $400.

BBNovice2018
12-25-21, 21:27
Will be available on Monday.

Okay so now that I'm back and have had time to digest what the fuck just happened I'll write my review. The first lesson I've learned from my encounter with Ring is that there is not much of a difference between a girl that is a 9. 5 and a girl that is an 8. 0, the second thing I've learned is that service trumps everything assuming the girl is at least a 7. 0 in looks and body. Ring looks very similar to Jean everything except her tits are a little bigger / juicier and her kitty is definitely tighter, compared to Jean her service is slightly better in the fact that you get a massage instead of Jean just laying next to you looking at her phone, but on the other end of the spectrum I paid $400 for an hour with Ring but was in and out in 35 minutes. (I feel like I was the one that got fucked instead of her). Ring gives off a cold demeanor and more robot like service, she did a little dfk and lfk here and there and because of that I will at least give her service rating a 5. 5 which is a tiny bit better then above average. I came in with high expectations I guess no one will ever beat Hana where looks, body, and service were all 9's, this makes me miss her even more now, so overall looks I would give Ring a 8. 0, body 9. 5, service 5. 5.

So that people have a better understanding of what I'm comparing her service to, I give Nicole a 9. 0 in service, Hana a 9. 0 in service, Dana a 9. 0 in service, and before I got banned from their agency Berry a 7. 0. I would say that Ring is one of those girls you want to try once for the experience of fucking a hot 9. 5 young hot asian girl, but I would definitely not repeat as the value department is severely lacking / missing for $400.

Ring but I think she's leaving today.

Jack926
12-25-21, 21:29

So that people have a better understanding of what I'm comparing her service to, I give Nicole a 9. 0 in service, Hana a 9. 0 in service, Dana a 9. 0 in service, and before I got banned from their agency Berry a 7. 0. I would say that Ring is one of those girls you want to try once for the experience of fucking a hot 9. 5 young hot asian girl, but I would definitely not repeat as the value department is severely lacking / missing for $400.The ratings for me as follows:

Ring as follows:

Look=6 (being generous).

Service=7.

Body=9.

Attitude=9.

Hana as follows:

Look=6.

Service=10.

Body=9.

Attitude=10.

LandOfKGirls
12-25-21, 22:05
Okay so now that I'm back and have had time to digest what the fuck just happened I'll write my review. The first lesson I've learned from my encounter with Ring is that there is not much of a difference between a girl that is a 9. 5 and a girl that is an 8. 0, the second thing I've learned is that service trumps everything assuming the girl is at least a 7. 0 in looks and body. Ring looks very similar to Jean everything except her tits are a little bigger / juicier and her kitty is definitely tighter, compared to Jean her service is slightly better in the fact that you get a massage instead of Jean just laying next to you looking at her phone, but on the other end of the spectrum I paid $400 for an hour with Ring but was in and out in 35 minutes. (I feel like I was the one that got fucked instead of her). Ring gives off a cold demeanor and more robot like service, she did a little dfk and lfk here and there and because of that I will at least give her service rating a 5. 5 which is a tiny bit better then above average. I came in with high expectations I guess no one will ever beat Hana where looks, body, and service were all 9's, this makes me miss her even more now, so overall looks I would give Ring a 8. 0, body 9. 5, service 5. 5..Thanks for the informative review, much appreciated.

Majieroero
12-25-21, 22:34
Had the PKL double and it was a good time. I usually nut twice at most, but they got three out of me. My mouth was constantly sucking on something and my member was inside someone the whole time. Quite incredible and a whirlwind of an experience.

Helena is definitely the star of the show. She's probably early to mid 30's. Nice soft C tits with a curvy well proportioned spinner body. Her best feature is her thin waist and juicy curvy ass. Spunky and energetic attitude with a very playful energy the whole session. She's driving the session and giving Berry instructions on what to do. I'd say her face is the least attractive feature, but she's not ugly by any means. More like a GND type of look with slightly small eyes and round face.

Berry is a little bit taller than Helena. Also probably in her early 30's or so. Smaller B tits that are slightly droopy. Big nipples. She also has a toned body that's slightly less curvy than Helena. Nice soft ass that's fun to grab. She's a little more submissive, but isn't shy of performing any GFE / PSE service. Her face is also quite average, wouldn't call it stunning. More GND than DDG as well.

The session started with the two jumping on me the moment I entered the door. Helena tries very hard to make you feel great with her limited English. Immediate three way DFK at the door and I'm led to the bedroom. The three way DFK continues as I disrobe and they are licking every part of my body that gets exposed. Once we're all naked, they lead me to the bathroom for a quick blue toast. I showered right before so I think they sensed that I was already clean.

Once we're back in the bedroom, Helena and Berry began making out as they stroked my rod. Then they made their way down on their knees for a double BBBJ. A gorgeous sight to see. They lick the shaft with BLS while kissing each other in between. Helena then grabs the rod for a nice long stroke and goes wild with her head bobbing DT. Berry comes up to lick my body and we DFK as Helena mouthfucks me.

I slide onto the bed Helena jumps on top of face for DATY and the two continues the ridiculous double BBBJ. Her pussy is clean shaven with no odor or taste. She cums once and tells me to DATY Berry. With no hesitation, she joins in as we DFK / DATY Berry simultaneously. Berry cums as well and Helena gets on top of Berry. I DATY both of their pussies as I get my rod ready for penetration. I first grab Helena's beautiful booty for doggy. As I pound away, Helena and Berry starts making out. Helena cums and I switch over to Berry's pussy. Helena stands up as I continue to eat her out. She then flips over and we DFK some more. I blow my first load in Berry as I stick my tongue down Helena's throat. Helena comes down to BBBJ and clean my cock with her mouth.

Berry goes in the bathroom in clean up as Helena and I continue to DFK. She's begging me to cum inside her next and I of course oblige. Before Berry even comes back, Helena is sucking me off to get me hard again for round two. She then starts riding me in CG. Her pussy is warm and full of juice. As Helena is bouncing on top of me, Berry slides in under her ass to start licking my balls and Helena comes down for more DFK. They then go back for more double BBBJ DT to get me harder. Helena hops back on for RCG and Berry is on top of my face for DATY again. I grab Helena's juicy phat ass and pound away as I blow my second load in her pussy.

At this point, I thought I was done, but Helena somehow got me hard again with another clean up BBBJ as I DFK'ed Berry. I get back for mish to watch Helena's beautiful titties bounce around and Berry continues to DFK me. I flip over Berry for some standing doggy and she starts to DATY Helena on the bed. I pound away and make Berry cum. I switch over to Helena for one last doggy as she makes out with Berry and blow my last load inside of her.

I'm in swimming in my own sweat at this point, so I ask for shower and they kindly oblige. (Helena was ready for another round. But I told her I'm done for the day LOL) We clean up in the shower and they both get down on their knees again for a clean up BBBJ. I got hard again. But we were out of time so that was the end.

Would I do it again? I want to say absolutely, but I was quite spent afterwards. I feel like this is a treat I can give myself once in a while. The double is also at a slight premium costing 740. It's totally worth it imo, but it's not something I can treat myself to every week especially because I want to see other girls too.

Give them a spin, brothers. I think many of you will enjoy them.

StopTheMonger
12-25-21, 23:09
Merry Christmas you Monger fuckers.

Saw her right before Christmas. Older than her pictures suggest, but it looks like it is her. 5'2-"5'3". ~110lbs. Average C / D man-mades, above average ass, below shoulder hair, little more meat in the mid-section / torso than suggested (which I always find is a big turn off), asked for donation first. Always a bad sign, but seemed open and welcoming at first. Above average BBBJ, DFK was weird because she blocked my tongue from exploring the rest of her mouth with her tongue. Said she liked is slow and deep then asked me to 'hurry up first pop' since I payed for two in advance. First pop was CIMWS so I'll giver her that which she requested (and most girls don't swallow on me) and I thought CIP was off the table, but I told her I really liked the CIP and got CIP next shot. She did sneak in a little lube on BBBJ, which I don't like but does help with some of the drier girls. Only did a few positions and wasn't as chill with me dictating the pace / session. Decent message. Even with the message, was out 50 min mark.

F: 6. 5/10.

L: 7/10.

A: 7/10.

S: 6/10.

E: $$$+60.

Repeat: Nope. I look forward to Helena and Ring (if I can book them the same day lol).

Jack926
12-26-21, 06:00
Really? I hate to disagree with scholar like you here but I respectfully and completely disagree here o Rose assessment. I found Rose not attractive, particularly Rose mouth looks like a Joker.

Yes, Rose body is very nice but I was very surprised on her facial features. I have no complaint about her service either and I even opted for CFS but I do not find Rose attractive at all.Correction to post above: I hate to disagree with scholar like you here but I respectfully and completely disagree here on Ring's look assessment. I found Ring not attractive, particularly Ring mouth looks like a Joker.

Yes, Ring body is very nice but I was very surprised on Ring facial features. Let me add that I had no complaint about Ring service and I even opted for CFS but I do not find Ring attractive at all.

Sorry for confusion gentlemen.

IAmGib1
12-26-21, 08:34
If you give a selfie, DL, or other I'd then the booker gives it to the girl so she can check to see if it matches the guy who shows up for the appt. The girl then shares it with her friends, both other hookers and guys she's close to and then it ends up on some private chat forum.

Once your info is out you have no control over it and no way to know where it goes, until it's too late.

I don't think the bookers or girls are malicious but they are careless and really don't care to protect your info.They share it with the girl to verify who is coming to her door? How many mongers do they let in and direct to an apt. at any one time? In my experience there are only two girls in the apt. At one time so the max is two. How about asking the girl's name at the apt. Door to verify you got the right one? And she can ask for yours to avoid any confusion?

IAmGib1
12-26-21, 08:44
This is normal practice all they want to do is find out.

Who the person is who raped or robbed or beat the living crap.

Out of the women they visited. Trust me ain't no Asian.

Robbing in Korea town born and raised in neighborhood they probably laughed how close my dl.

Says to the places they have walking distance. I never felt in fear of my life.

You guys are funny. And yes I go 3-4 times a week. Do the math of the customer visits 10 visits at 3 plus times that in a month there not trying to rob people. Nothing in your house worth that so stop creating a panic. Be thankful they are screening better.LOL. Just because you have nothing in your house worth protecting including your privacy doesn't mean others share your nonchalance or high risk profile.

I have been a practicing hobbyist of some frequency each week for decades since before it went on the web and so I can say with certainty that requiring a DL is not normal practice, because I have been approved by 95%+ of the agencies in in LA and I really do not need your advice on how to conduct myself. I am not advocating a no reference policy but merely citing a way to do it that works for both sides. To me it's common sense.

I do not understand your perspective but I am not you. Are you a 2pop booker or just careless with your DL and info?

If someone has no references then by all means get a DL, work info, car license plate, birth certificate, home address, SSN...the agency needs to satisfy the girls safety needs if someone if willing to provide that it is on them.

For me discretion, variety, as well and availability based on my schedule is why I hobby.

LandOfKGirls
12-26-21, 11:33
They share it with the girl to verify who is coming to her door? How many mongers do they let in and direct to an apt. at any one time? In my experience there are only two girls in the apt. At one time so the max is two. How about asking the girl's name at the apt. Door to verify you got the right one? And she can ask for yours to avoid any confusion?Not saying this happens all the time but it's not necessarily uncommon. Also, I have seen pics of other guys' drivers licenses and other personally identifying information.

If guys want to share their info it's on them. I just don't think guys should be naive about sharing their information with a criminal organization.

LandOfKGirls
12-26-21, 11:38
They share it with the girl to verify who is coming to her door? How many mongers do they let in and direct to an apt. at any one time? In my experience there are only two girls in the apt. At one time so the max is two. How about asking the girl's name at the apt. Door to verify you got the right one? And she can ask for yours to avoid any confusion?Also, I have had the wrong meet me at the door before. Once, when the PO called to let the girl know she had the wrong guy I told her I wanted to keep the one I got. The other times the PO was more insistent that I go fuck the girl I had booked Haha.

Toungsten
12-26-21, 13:13
M. Allie.

https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Berry, Angel, Eunji, Helena (NEW). WLA. Jean (MW).

http://www.kgla.net/ Berry, Angel, Eunji, Helena. (NEW) (WLA). Jean. MW.

Sexy Angels. https://sexyangels.site/ Jenny https://sexyangels.site/ Jenny.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Dana, Allie.

BobLove
12-26-21, 16:20
Not saying this happens all the time but it's not necessarily uncommon. Also, I have seen pics of other guys' drivers licenses and other personally identifying information.

If guys want to share their info it's on them. I just don't think guys should be naive about sharing their information with a criminal organization.Girls only show me other guys I'd when its a scumbag. IE, paid with counterfeit money, bad manner, tried stealthing.

DaddyChill
12-26-21, 17:00
Had the PKL double and it was a good time. I usually nut twice at most, but they got three out of me. My mouth was constantly sucking on something and my member was inside someone the whole time. Quite incredible and a whirlwind of an experience.

Helena is definitely the star of the show. She's probably early to mid 30's. Nice soft C tits with a curvy well proportioned spinner body. Her best feature is her thin waist and juicy curvy ass. Spunky and energetic attitude with a very playful energy the whole session. She's driving the session and giving Berry instructions on what to do. I'd say her face is the least attractive feature, but she's not ugly by any means. More like a GND type of look with slightly small eyes and round face.Do you mind if I ask how much the damage was for the double?

LandOfKGirls
12-26-21, 17:05
Girls only show me other guys I'd when its a scumbag. IE, paid with counterfeit money, bad manner, tried stealthing.And what did the girl expect you to do about it? I assume there was a purpose other than mild mannered pillow talk.

NObserver
12-26-21, 17:08
Do you mind if I ask how much the damage was for the double?

Majieroero said:

The double is also at a slight premium costing 740.

Jack926
12-26-21, 17:22
Damn I think I'm blacklisted from PKL / KGLA etc now, was having a bad day and took it out on the booker after they were 5 minutes late in responding to me for an appointment, I ended up leaving and the booker got mad and blocked me, didn't think it was a big deal but looks like they must all be the same booker or once blocked any other bookers who book for jean berry etc also black list you since I get no responses back from any and the new numbers once I give my info they stop responding, hopefully M picks up and gets back in the game as I'm still on good terms with her and sfk and few others. Unfortunately I didn't realize how hot pkl and kgla were as far as getting new young girls in LOL made a serious mistake especially seeing they offering doubles too! Oh well just wanted to put it out there I think the different bookers that book for jean berry tiny etc are either the same booker or work together.There are three bookers at that organization; Each claim to be the "MAIN BOOKER", so who know who is the mainbooker but one of the booker has the same personality as Tuco Salamanca.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t&ei=UTF-8&p=tuco+talamanca#I'd=1&vid=0 a490 bd194 d56 a8 c9 a1 c4617 c870 c2 cb&action=click.

MyWill1409
12-26-21, 22:36

Also Ellie, Stella.I am surprised Nicole is not on the list. Visited her a few times. Her look was decent but I was into service more. I got better service out of her than Jennie and Dana.

PumpNDump
12-26-21, 22:53
LOL, you must be referring to the guy with the intial starting with "j".

Yea I agree he can be difficult to deal with at times.

There are three bookers at that organization; Each claim to be the "MAIN BOOKER", so who know who is the mainbooker but one of the booker has the same personality as Tuco Salamanca.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t&ei=UTF-8&p=tuco+talamanca#I'd=1&vid=0 a490 bd194 d56 a8 c9 a1 c4617 c870 c2 cb&action=click.

YoungBull2
12-26-21, 23:07
The one I message talks pretty cool, but she knows she has the hottest agency atm. Did take 4 days to verify! Apparently no references wanted to respond at the start of COVID smh. Is AngelsInWLA still a thing?

Panda1203
12-27-21, 02:14
Do you mind if I ask how much the damage was for the double?Someone mentioned before it was 740.

Toungsten
12-27-21, 13:09
M. Allie, Viki.

https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Berry, Angel, Eunji, Helena (NEW). WLA. Sweet Tiny, Jean (MW). (Jean last day of 2021).

http://www.kgla.net/ Berry, Angel, Eunji, Helena. (NEW) (WLA). Sweet Tiny, Jean. MW. (Jean last day of 2021).

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Dana, Allie, Viki.

BonerAppetitty
12-27-21, 19:41
I am more surprised if anyone agrees with me on Hot, Young, and Fat. Surely few if any would take Boner Solid standard seriously?

Ring's face made me remember Jean but I also said in another post that I like Jean's looks better. I thought Ring is cute enough. Ring, Jean, and Daisy remind me of high school. I can't complain about their service or looks. They look like cute young GND to me.

I saw a TER review saying she looks 30's. I hope you guys weren't B&S.

Yes, Rose body is very nice but I was very surprised on her facial features. I have no complaint about her service either and I even opted for CFS but I do not find Rose attractive at all.

Bince33
12-27-21, 20:13
Chloe has been mentioned in Los Angeles Asian thread. She was Fendi.Chloe and Fendi are different. Saying this from being with both of them personally and with 2 Pop's site having them both on their site right now as separate people.

Omfgitzjin
12-27-21, 20:26
Chloe and Fendi are different. Saying this from being with both of them personally and with 2 Pop's site having them both on their site right now as separate people.Do you recommend chloe? Her photos real and service good?

BonerAppetitty
12-27-21, 20:29
Thanks for the update. Some people don't believe me when I said some ads are of the same girl but it's just my personal belief anyway. I follow my own belief to avoid getting tricked into seeing the same girls again or B&S. By the way, my most trusted sources are the bookers themselves.

Chloe and Fendi are different. Saying this from being with both of them personally and with 2 Pop's site having them both on their site right now as separate people.

BonerAppetitty
12-27-21, 20:49
You can find Chloe reviews in LA Asian thread and TER. I believe pics are real with the usual P.S. To make her hotter. See her if you like curvy voluptuous girl. I believe I saw her before from her pics so I haven't come back to confirm. Chloe may be back on 1/5.

Her review: (click here) (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/chloe-2133209456-365982).

Do you recommend chloe? Her photos real and service good?

Bince33
12-27-21, 20:55
Thanks for the update. Some people don't believe me when I said some ads are of the same girl but it's just my personal belief anyway. I follow my own belief to avoid getting tricked into seeing the same girls again or B&S. By the way, my most trusted sources are the bookers themselves.It's definitely confusing! I actually might have seen Fendi advertised elsewhere using the same pics as Chloe is using currently AND also the same pics Fendi is actually using on 2 Pop (I hope that makes sense &#128514.

PussyDestroyr
12-27-21, 20:59
Very young, I'd say early 20's. Very innocent. Incredibly tight. Loves bbfscip.

RamShackled
12-27-21, 21:29
Very young, I'd say early 20's. Very innocent. Incredibly tight. Loves bbfscip.What was her body and face like?

Is she bigger girl, skinny, spinner, tall?

RocketManP
12-28-21, 01:08
That's quite unfortunate. I always try to keep myself in good standing with even disreputable agencies in the off chance a new starlet graces their roster unless they've done something egregious. It's actually quite astounding, even terrifying, how interconnected the orgs can be. Especially considering how many girls are now marketed through seemingly different agencies. Coupled with idle remarks and honest (or at least I believe to be honest) answers from several kgirls, the web of agencies are more tightly weaved than most would believe. But that's just slightly informed conjectures and observations on my part. Take it with a sizeable bucket of Kosher immune boosting pink Himalayan salt.May I ask, what does good standing with disreputable agencies entail?

And how far are you willing to go down this route in the exchange for that off chance?

Jack926
12-28-21, 01:14
I am more surprised if anyone agrees with me on Hot, Young, and Fat. Surely few if any would take Boner Solid standard seriously?

Ring's face made me remember Jean but I also said in another post that I like Jean's looks better. I thought Ring is cute enough. Ring, Jean, and Daisy remind me of high school. I can't complain about their service or looks. They look like cute young GND to me.

I saw a TER review saying she looks 30's. I hope you guys weren't B&S.You wrote: "Ring, Jean, and Daisy remind me of high school" - Yes, hopefully the senior in HS and you can easily say that Hana is / was the slutty one; Jean, Daisy are the innocent one and Ring will be the chick that you can't take your eyes off when she is sitting next to you in the library.

All four are GND cute but I know some guys will prefer Hana, some guy will prefer Ring, some will prefer Jean and some Daisy.

I really liked Hana, Daisy, Jean and Ring service and the champ there is Hana.

I really like Jean, Daisy look and the champ there is Jean. Hana to me was special because she was such eager pussy and while Ring service was very very good, she has a mouth that look like Joker.

In term of body, Ring, Jean, Hana and Daisy all have great body but the best body is Jean for me for all natural and best ass was Daisy and best skin is Ring.

Out these for, the Best fuck was Hana.

NintyNine
12-28-21, 01:20
Very young, I'd say early 20's. Very innocent. Incredibly tight. Loves bbfscip.Innocent = code for inexperienced? Not super slutty?

Aegyo cute anime style?

For my next girl, I'm looking for a ****.

NintyNine
12-28-21, 01:28
Candygirl has this Scarlett girl who has had obvious nose job which looks kinda creepy to me.

https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%8A%A4%EC%B9%BC%EB%A0%9B-1

Anyone remember that older MILF Scarlett who was here a few years ago with M, and also worked in Norcal?

I suspect this same Scarlett had a major plastic surgery overhaul. Jaw nose eyes.

PussyDestroyr
12-28-21, 02:07
What was her body and face like?

Is she bigger girl, skinny, spinner, tall?She is thin, but not a spinner. Shorter as well, I would say 5'2".

Kanek18
12-28-21, 12:49
Vanessa looks like her pictures. She is probably late 20's. Big cartoon eyes and body.

Is perfect match to pictures. Her ass is great and yes a bit of meat in the midsection.

I think her body looks really good. Fells good too. White smooth skin and long hair down her back.

Dfk tongue down my throat is great and BBBJ is slow wet and sloppy. Fun personality and makes me feel good.

Dg is awesome with her nice ass, skinny waist and arms. Sexy moans and squeals that made.

Me cum before I wanted to. Good thing 2nd pop is available. I don't find donation first a bad sign.

Wiith the options, it is necessary so she can provide the options we want. I will be repeating as I find her fun and sexy as hell.

Merry Christmas you Monger fuckers.

Saw her right before Christmas. Older than her pictures suggest, but it looks like it is her. 5'2-"5'3". ~110lbs. Average C / D man-mades, above average ass, below shoulder hair, little more meat in the mid-section / torso than suggested (which I always find is a big turn off), asked for donation first. Always a bad sign, but seemed open and welcoming at first. Above average BBBJ, DFK was weird because she blocked my tongue from exploring the rest of her mouth with her tongue.

BBNovice2018
12-28-21, 12:50
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/K-Doll/133438/

You wrote: "Ring, Jean, and Daisy remind me of high school" - Yes, hopefully the senior in HS and you can easily say that Hana is / was the slutty one; Jean, Daisy are the innocent one and Ring will be the chick that you can't take your eyes off when she is sitting next to you in the library.

All four are GND cute but I know some guys will prefer Hana, some guy will prefer Ring, some will prefer Jean and some Daisy.

I really like Jean, Daisy look and the champ there is Jean. Hana to me was special because she was such eager pussy and while Ring service was very very good, she has a mouth that look like Joker.

In term of body, Ring, Jean, Hana and Daisy all have great body but the best body is Jean for me for all natural and best ass was Daisy and best skin is Ring.

Candygirl has this Scarlett girl who has had obvious nose job which looks kinda creepy to me.

Anyone remember that older MILF Scarlett who was here a few years ago with M, and also worked in Norcal?

I suspect this same Scarlett had a major plastic surgery overhaul. Jaw nose eyes.

Pyhan83
12-28-21, 13:35

I suspect this same Scarlett had a major plastic surgery overhaul. Jaw nose eyes.Fake pics. Can't remember what other names she's gone by but it's this fugly girl trying to upcharge for BBFS when she should be paying you, LOL.

Toungsten
12-28-21, 14:16
M. Allie, Viki.

https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Berry, Angel, Eunji, Helena (NEW). WLA. Sweet Tiny, (MW).

http://www.kgla.net/ Berry, Angel, Eunji, Helena. (NEW) (WLA). Sweet Tiny, . MW.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Dana, Allie, Viki.

GG1234
12-28-21, 15:50
Is AngelsInWLA still a thing?AngelsInWLA (https://angelsinwla.wordpress.com/) became defunct when Hana went back to Korea and then WordPress banned the site shortly afterward. It was run by the same booker as KGLA and she consolidated her operations.

DaSmith
12-28-21, 16:23

I suspect this same Scarlett had a major plastic surgery overhaul. Jaw nose eyes.Scarlett is using pictures from the Instagram account of Korean model Kim Yerim.

https://www.instagram.com/blank9_yerim/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK0xivogORR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByV7UTQAXwB/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzugVyMgERS/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIe0d4kA7ev/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHeqAtgAZiw/

RamShackled
12-28-21, 17:02
Skinny girl with really nice B Cups. Not an ounce of fat on her body. Her face is your average looking Korean woman (No Plastic Surgery). She is not young. Probably 30 something knocking on 40. Her pussy was literally the tightest I have ever felt. I thought Miso was pretty tight, this girl is air tight. She gives an amazing BBBJ and when we were in 69 I tried FIV and no bueno. As in she was so tight I could barely get one finger in. She proceeded to fuck my face while we were in 69 and came twice. Then she spits on my cock and slides it in RCG. She then starts to ride me ARCG. Like just bouncing on my cock. The view is amazing and her tight pussy is incredible. I don't want to pop so I switch her to doggy and then mish. She tells me no CIP as she can see me getting close. I pull out and she takes me in her mouth and milks every drop out of me. She slides right up to me and we start talking. Yup, she even speaks English. She continues to play with me as I continue to play with her breasts. We talk about food and restaurants in LA and NY. Service was on point. Definitely a girl that will let you do about anything you want. She is not shallow like Jennie she is just really tight.

She is here for 2 more weeks before going back to NY. If you want to try out a very tight girl that could suck the chrome of a bumper and spit on your cock and not in a towel, then try Tera2.

As always YMMV.

GregAllenFilms
12-28-21, 17:40
She is thin, but not a spinner. Shorter as well, I would say 5'2".Thin is generous. Pics are fake and not really representative at all. I'd guess she's more like 4'11 too. Maybe shorter. Reminds me of a slightly chunkier version of Cindy or Peach. Not quite as pretty as Cindy though. I'd also put her age more at late 20's early 30's. Definitely a pleaser. Works hard. Pussy is indeed tighter than average but definitely shallow. Struggled to take me more than 1/2 way in. Face was ok. I'd say a 6/10. Not a waste of money, but there are plenty out there who are better IMHO.

Bastard Chorum
12-29-21, 04:46
May I ask, what does good standing with disreputable agencies entail?

And how far are you willing to go down this route in the exchange for that off chance?Sorry for the text wall but I've always been verbose. But I believe this topic and my take on it would help a lot of other mongers.

Simply put: don't bite the hand that feeds you pussy. At least not directly. The consequences of doing so doesn't benefit either party. While I don't condone catfishing, bait and switches, gatekeeping popular girls, etc. , I try to place myself in the bookers' point of view. Their job is to push for business and book the girls as solidly as possible. In addition, in the vast majority of cases they have no control of whose is coming anyways (hence the off chance). They've been dealt their hand and have to work with it. More unscrupulous bookers will say half-truths to get you in the door, banking on a looming BL to pressure you to go through with it.

Having said that, it does not mean we as mongers don't have any recourse. Back channeling, review sites, and discussion forums such as this very one you're reading my post on acts as an indispensable platform and resource to exchange salient information about agencies, bookers, and girls. I think many that frequent this board have seen several instances of how potent and far-reaching posted content can be, for good and for bad. As an example, when glowing reviews of a new girl by trusted posters goes live, said girl suddenly becomes hard to book or requires to be pre-booked for days or weeks on end. Conversely, when a not so stellar post goes up, her business tanks, she's gone in days, or reinvents herself somewhere else. Needless to say but lurkers far outnumber the active members on any public board. This silent majority is what we can leverage against agencies, bookers, and girls that have shown themselves to be dishonest and undeserving of our continued patronage.

That's why others and I try to push for everyone to post their honest reviews regardless if she has no reviews or 100+ reviews. The more there are, a more truthful and closer to what you actually will experience narrative can be gleaned from collating the information. I myself do use the posts here coupled with other sources to make a more informed decision on who to see next. While I see a nice chunk of kgirls, it pales in comparison the kgirl monger client pool. Moreover, I do not have the time, wherewithal, or libido to see every kgirl that pops up. Still, we all need to roll with the punches when mongering with kgirls. By definition, you'll see more average and below average kgirls than starlets. I certainly have. Take that chip off your shoulder from the experience and put it to good use: post PSA's, write reviews, let monger friends know, etc.

To answer your question directly: the route is a short one for me. I'll typically TOFFT with a new agency if they have a girl that piques my interest. My interaction and correspondence with booker, how the session went, the quality of the girl, the general vetting process, and anything else noteworthy is then succinctly summarized in my little black book so to speak. Anything that doesn't sit well with me is passed off to mongers I know, written into a review, or disseminated to the community as I deign necessary. In the same vein, potential ATFs or diamond in the roughs are similarly handled. If I did experience any frustration, ire, or disappointment, it won't reach the bookers ears via my texts but indirectly through the collective monger hivemind.

Obviously, this can be abused but I believe that most mongers can distinguish the shills, the honest reviews, and the manipulative reviews with ulterior motives fairly well. In the end, I still saw a girl in the booker's book, treated her well, and didn't complain. You would be amazed that even if I didn't see another girl from them for an extended period time (if they last that long anyways), they will still respond. Because I was a 'good' client. Because I was in 'good' standing.

Cream Inside
12-29-21, 05:34
Looks like she has changed her mind again and is now offering BBFS for who knows how long. This price breakdown is wild and comical. Especially the "Free Shot" once you fork out 6 hundy.

30 MIN / 230 ROSES.
40 MIN + NURU / 250 ROSES.
+BBFS / EXTRA 100 ROSES.

1 HR / 280 ROSES.
1 HR + NURU / 300 ROSES.
+BBFS / EXTRA 100 ROSES.

90 MIN NURU +2 SHOT / 500 ROSES.
+BBFS / 700 ROSES.
2 HRS NURU + DEEP LOMI LOMI MASSAGE.
+FREE SHOT / 600 ROSES.
+BBFS / 800 ROSES.

**EXTRA SHOT / 40 ROSES.

https://ktownescort.com/lucky-(nuru)-

Jack926
12-29-21, 06:17
AngelsInWLA (https://angelsinwla.wordpress.com/) became defunct when Hana went back to Korea and then WordPress banned the site shortly afterward. It was run by the same booker as KGLA and she consolidated her operations.She was actually very Chill booker.

DonaldTwain
12-29-21, 07:27
Hey folks,

Visiting LA from Europe in February and very keen to get one of those once in a lifetime no-holds-barred experiences with a K-Girl or two. What's the best way of getting verified or approved by a booker in advance when I will have no track record?

Thanks in advance.

RocketManP
12-29-21, 08:29
Sorry for the text wall but I've always been verbose. But I believe this topic and my take on it would help a lot of other mongers.

Simply put: don't bite the hand that feeds you pussy. At least not directly. The consequences of doing so doesn't benefit either party. While I don't condone catfishing, bait and switches, gatekeeping popular girls, etc. , I try to place myself in the bookers' point of view. Their job is to push for business and book the girls as solidly as possible. In addition, in the vast majority of cases they have no control of whose is coming anyways (hence the off chance). They've been dealt their hand and have to work with it. More unscrupulous bookers will say half-truths to get you in the door, banking on a looming BL to pressure you to go through with it.No worries about the length my man, I love long reads and am a rather very verbose man myself.

I fully agree with you about impact of community and impact of posted info. What I don't fully agree with is that I think it results in newbies led astray having to go through pains of finding out who's a shill or not, via mostly trial and error. Which is not cheap in this hobby, I might add. Anyway.

I think the second question wasn't really answered tho. Not biting hand that feeds you often means appeasement and not posting truthful info. Many orgs threaten bl for truthful reviews that are negative or mediocre. And that's where I'm interested in the "how far will you go for a Klondike beef curtain".

You say that anything that doesn't well with you reaches mongers. That's excellent and I fully support it! Still, I think that at some point that's kind of biting the hand that feeds you, kinda. No?

To me, when it comes to deception, the sides have deeply opposed interests: supplier will deceive with info about product (OK, "good" since some dislike the term "product") to make the most $, and customer will want product / good that matches the description. If customer knows the truth, he doesn't schedule the apt and girl loses money. There's no win-win scenario in such situation.

So to me, by definition, NOT biting the hand at some point means it's impossible to maintain integrity in the community.

I don't really know what good standing is, but my question is if telling the truth and sharing truthful info jeopardizes your standing, which comes first? Standing or telling the truth? That really is the question here, and "both" is not an answer, sadly.

SsStuntCock
12-29-21, 12:43
Looks like she has changed her mind again and is now offering BBFS for who knows how long. This price breakdown is wild and comical. Especially the "Free Shot" once you fork out 6 hundy.
https://ktownescort.com/lucky-(nuru)-The small print is pretty hilarious if taken literally:

"Please remember this before you visit us.

WE RESERVCE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE & BLACKLIST ANYONE WHO DOES ANYTHING BELOW.

No Drug. No Toy. No Crime. No Video Recording.

And most importantly, NO CANCEL".

So yea. Apparently cancelling is worse than treating their girls like you were playing GTA.

Cricket79
12-29-21, 13:14
The small print is pretty hilarious if taken literally:

"Please remember this before you visit us.

WE RESERVCE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE & BLACKLIST ANYONE WHO DOES ANYTHING BELOW.

No Drug. No Toy. No Crime. No Video Recording.

And most importantly, NO CANCEL".

So yea. Apparently cancelling is worse than treating their girls like you were playing GTA.Ktown has a horrible reputation. Saying a girl is 100 lbs and you get there and she pushing 140. I walked out last time paid the girl anyways but she was a complete fucking ***** with no personality what so ever. She told the booker I wasn't wearing a mask I'm like I'm here to raw dog you what the fuck would it matter! Imo Ktown is shady and misleading all they want is your money.

BonerAppetitty
12-29-21, 13:28
You represent boner school very well. Helena service and attitude remind me of Hana. I did notice something a little unusual about Ring's mouth, may be it was a little wide, but it didn't bother me. I don't dwell too much on a girl's flaws cause it may kill my boner. I save those thoughts for the ride home.

You wrote: "Ring, Jean, and Daisy remind me of high school" - Yes, hopefully the senior in HS and you can easily say that Hana is / was the slutty one; Jean, Daisy are the innocent one and Ring will be the chick that you can't take your eyes off when she is sitting next to you in the library.

Toungsten
12-29-21, 14:46
Tiana. Starts tomorrow. 5' 3" 34 B Natural. 320 BBFS and MSOG with no up charge.

Jack926
12-29-21, 15:51
You represent boner school very well. Helena service and attitude remind me of Hana. I did notice something a little unusual about Ring's mouth, may be it was a little wide, but it didn't bother me. I don't dwell too much on a girl's flaws cause it may kill my boner. I save those thoughts for the ride home.On Ring, you wrote: "I did notice something a little unusual about Ring's mouth, may be it was a little wide, but it didn't bother me. I don't dwell too much on a girl's flaws cause it may kill my boner. I save those thoughts for the ride home".

Smart thinking. I like that methodology and way of thinking I should do that. I do Vividly remember that once I saw her tits and ass, I forgot the mouth.

RamShackled
12-29-21, 17:24
The small print is pretty hilarious if taken literally:

"Please remember this before you visit us.Isn't Viagra a drug? There goes my chances with this agency.

PumpNDump
12-29-21, 18:41
She looks tasty. Hope she is both sweet and spicy between her legs.

Tiana. Starts tomorrow. 5' 3" 34 B Natural. 320 BBFS and MSOG with no up charge.

AlexisDavis
12-29-21, 18:51
Hey folks,

Visiting LA from Europe in February and very keen to get one of those once in a lifetime no-holds-barred experiences with a K-Girl or two. What's the best way of getting verified or approved by a booker in advance when I will have no track record?

Thanks in advance.The truly fastest way is to verify with your personal info, but it involves giving them your driver's license, pay stubs, business card, etc. I believe CA-kdolls will verify you this way if you have no references. Not positive if they still do that, but two years ago before I had the right references the booker told me I could verify that way.

JackDaniels12
12-29-21, 19:37
I am very experienced seeing escorts (from HX and PD mostly) but have exactly zero experience with the Korean Agencies and don't know what to expect when I go. I am ready to try it out (in fact I was ready to go tonight) but I want to make sure I am seeing a good provider for my first experience. I have been looking through this forum and a couple of others and it is hard to make sense of all the information. I am interested in the Koreatown / L. A. Agencies (not O. C.).

Could someone help me out by recommending a few providers that are currently active in the area, as well as the name of the agencies along with the link to the HX page for those agencies. There are a lot of acronyms and nicknames to sort through so sometimes even when I find a good review I haven't always been able to locate the HX page so I can send my screening info.

Another question, if the providers offer BBFS, do they generally require papers proving you're STI-free?

Also, if there is a good place to find this info already, please send me in the right direction as I am still wading through a lot of stuff in the forums. Thanks in advance!Did you find any k agency? I'm new too and want to get into it? Can you help me out.

GardenBae
12-29-21, 19:59
Anyone bring lingerie to an appointment and have the provider wear it during the session? If so, did she accept or reject? Did it cost you more donations? Is it frowned upon by providers in general?

Toungsten
12-29-21, 20:37
Anyone bring lingerie to an appointment and have the provider wear it during the session? If so, did she accept or reject? Did it cost you more donations? Is it frowned upon by providers in general?They will only refuse it if it doesn't fit.

Toungsten
12-29-21, 20:38
She looks tasty. Hope she is both sweet and spicy between her legs.Tasty is the word. SFK doesn't use P.S. Nearly as much as many agencies do. PKL is good like that also.

PumpNDump
12-29-21, 20:49
LOL, pretty sure they mean the jac kass that smoked a bowl in the car before walking into the apartment. I've heard many girls complain about horndogs that smell like pot or is high.

Isn't Viagra a drug? There goes my chances with this agency.

BonerAppetitty
12-29-21, 21:47
Boner standing comes first. Not telling the truth doesn't mean telling lies cause there's Miranda rights. Silence doesn't always mean acceptance / agreement.

Why would newbies be led astray when there is Boner Solid standard? Just search and read reviews for Boner certified girls. That's the whole reason for TER and these public forums.

We can find girls and bookers we like from reviewers like BastardChorum. Integrity? I will try to help when the need arises. Like captain of Tittanic, I'll go down with the ship while saving HYA first.

...I don't really know what good standing is, but my question is if telling the truth and sharing truthful info jeopardizes your standing, which comes first? Standing or telling the truth? That really is the question here, and "both" is not an answer, sadly.

RocketManP
12-29-21, 23:19
Boner standing comes first. Not telling the truth doesn't mean telling lies cause there's Miranda rights. Silence doesn't always mean acceptance / agreement.

Why would newbies be led astray when there is Boner Solid standard? Just search and read reviews for Boner certified girls. That's the whole reason for TER and these public forums.

We can find girls and bookers we like from reviewers like BastardChorum. Integrity? I will try to help when the need arises. Like captain of Tittanic, I'll go down with the ship while saving HYA first.This was a little bit too much tongue-in-cheek for me. I do like TUMA, but not this kind.

Let's try this again. You are told to say a lie, withhold information publicly, and to NOT dessiminate your disappointments publicly. OR your good standing in an org is gone. What side will you choose, pussy or truth in front of monger bros.

That is an extremely easy question to answer for me personally. No amount of highest quality pussy in the world will ever justify lying to or withholding info from fellow mongers in a camaraderie. The feel of karma coming to people who deceive and lie for monetary gain, is, otoh, sweeter than all the pussy in the wold combined. The cool thing about this stance is that everyone knows no one can ever buy me with pussy or anything else really. And if they try, not only will I tell them to fuck off, I'll also head to a public forum like this one and make sure people know. I don't just bite the hand that feeds me. I want to make sure if this hand commits acts of deception against others, each finger is chewn all the way to the bone gristle. So they cannot bully and deceive mongers again. Let them carry a Scarlett Letter of bullying mongers all the way through rebrands and renames. I couldn't care any less about them losing business. Shitty entities that bully clients should lose business imo.

Anyhow, this is my very simple stance. I'm not asking for anyone to share this belief, I just want to get a feel of who can people trust when shit hits the fan. How many people will protect pussy or good standing and let others be deceived, led astray or straight up manipulated. And how many will be willing to sacrifice their good standing and being best buddies with the booker to stand up for fellow bros, integrity and condemn anti-consumer tactics and practices.

Now, I was simply curious what Bastard Chorum thinks. Sorry for being long-winded, LOL. War and Peace is one of my favorite books of all time.

Cheers.

Bince33
12-30-21, 00:00
Anyone bring lingerie to an appointment and have the provider wear it during the session? If so, did she accept or reject? Did it cost you more donations? Is it frowned upon by providers in general?Never did, but once after booking a girl with Keiko agency who was exposing her ass while wearing school girl outfit, I requested that she wear the outfit during my appointment and have her hair tied up in pigtails. The girl obliged and even put the school girl outfit back on after the shower. I'd have to go through my text history to get her name but I wish she'd come back. It was amazing bending her over the bed, lifting the plaid skirt up and pounding those cheeks so hard that the bed slammed against the wall 😍.

Haven also put on sexy leggings during my first session with her on her own and nothing else. It made for an amazing view when humping her ass in doggystyle so much that I requested it the second time I saw her and she was happy to do so.

Bastard Chorum
12-30-21, 03:40
No worries about the length my man, I love long reads and am a rather very verbose man myself.

I fully agree with you about impact of community and impact of posted info. What I don't fully agree with is that I think it results in newbies led astray having to go through pains of finding out who's a shill or not, via mostly trial and error. Which is not cheap in this hobby, I might add. Anyway.

I think the second question wasn't really answered tho. Not biting hand that feeds you often means appeasement and not posting truthful info. Many orgs threaten bl for truthful reviews that are negative or mediocre. And that's where I'm interested in the "how far will you go for a Klondike beef curtain".

You say that anything that doesn't well with you reaches mongers. That's excellent and I fully support it! Still, I think that at some point that's kind of biting the hand that feeds you, kinda. No?

To me, when it comes to deception, the sides have deeply opposed interests: supplier will deceive with info about product (OK, "good" since some dislike the term "product") to make the most $, and customer will want product / good that matches the description. If customer knows the truth, he doesn't schedule the apt and girl loses money. There's no win-win scenario in such situation.

So to me, by definition, NOT biting the hand at some point means it's impossible to maintain integrity in the community.

I don't really know what good standing is, but my question is if telling the truth and sharing truthful info jeopardizes your standing, which comes first? Standing or telling the truth? That really is the question here, and "both" is not an answer, sadly.The pitfalls and setbacks experienced by new mongers navigating the ins and outs of the kgirl scene can be seen as rite of passage of sorts, especially without the guidance of a more veteran mentor. A large portion of us have experienced it and hopefully have grown wiser because of it. Additionally, given how hard it is to enter this space, new mongers could be forgiven thinking that all kgirls are of high quality. However, the growing pains can be somewhat mitigated if newbies put more emphasis and time on reading reviews, posts, and interacting with the community to best judge how to go forward. The gauntlet faced by new players isn't something so easily solved but by combing through, filtering, and distilling the plethora of available information out there, they can hopefully survive with only a few nicks and some light bruises. In this regard, it's up to the individual monger to decide on how long they want to spend in the trenches. Regarding your statement about expense, I've posted a comment a while back on what to do with a limited budget for those interested but TLDR: Your budget should be inversely proportional to how much time you invest in researching and evaluating kgirls you would most likely enjoy and want to see.

Maybe my delivery didn't fully get my point across about standing, the sharing of information, and how far I will go. Let me try to clear it up. Standing within any agency and your ability to share the truth with other mongers or the community should not be mutually exclusive. That is to say, one should have no bearing or affect in any way whatsoever the other. The two, in my eyes, are wholly separate things.

As far as I can tell, standing mainly comprises a combination of three parts: the frequency of your visits, how you come across to the booker, and the girls individual feedback of you. I would imagine each is weighted differently with my best guess in order of importance / impact being: girl's feedback, frequency of visits, and booker's evaluation. Standing should end there. Whether you review or not should is inconsequential, IMHO, regardless of how bookers may feel about it.

The sharing of information, particularly reviews, are paramount to mongers in this hobby. Some don't mind having agencies know that they write reviews, going so far as to confirm handles. This leaves you in the position of only expressing positive praise or reviews and / or omitting negative ones unless you use an alias. With the tacit understanding what may potentially happen if they do otherwise. Furthermore, I've heard of bookers in the past probing mongers about their reviews / handles. While it's a monger's choice to disclose such information, I wholeheartedly advise against doing so. Just shut it down firmly from the outset that you don't write reviews. It is also because of my stance on this that I will habitually stagger out my reviews and / or intentionally misrepresent session times or other details (which don't compromise the integrity of the review or post) that may single me out as a particular client. While it's nice once in a while to get internet brownie points for a first TOFFT review on a new girl, it's more important that the post gets out there.

In regards to how far will I go, I'm a pragmatist at heart and am selfish when it comes to this hobby. I'll see who I find interesting and if an agency doesn't have anyone else I deem worthwhile then I don't visit until one comes along. Does this diminish my standing with them? Possibly. Does this relegate me to the back of the line when a starlet appears? Sure. I understand this and accept it as par for the course for this type of business relationship. But it doesn't cut me off seeing that starlet completely because I bitched about a previous session, took it out on a booker for whatever reason, or any number of things that may result it a possible BL.

I will bite the hand that feeds me, just roundaboutly through informing other mongers, writing reviews, or passing information to the community if it is justified. You're right in that there's no win-win situation. But whose to say there should be one? Obvious, I stand by the monger's side. Should I or another monger waste money to see a dud? The reputation of an agency will mainly hinge upon the quality of the girls they choose to represent and house. And how successful an individual kgirl will be is decided by her looks and services. Let me be blunt here, this is a shallow hobby and business. Where your physical attractiveness and how sexually deviant you are dictates your worth to the customer base. I'm not going to sugarcoat my words or be politically correct in this context. In this line of work, the ugly as determined by the customers, the out of shape, and the sexually inept are put to the sword in favor of the pretty, the fit, and the vixen. As a result, agencies and girls will come and go.

In the end, it falls onto us mongers sharing information in order for us to enjoy those ebbs and flows as much as possible.

Bastard Chorum
12-30-21, 05:11
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance.Be an open book and be ready to surrender whatever they ask for. And even then, your chances are slim. It's difficult for out of towners trying to get access, much less people out of the country.

Bastard Chorum
12-30-21, 05:20
Anyone bring lingerie to an appointment and have the provider wear it during the session? If so, did she accept or reject? Did it cost you more donations? Is it frowned upon by providers in general?While I haven't done so, I'm sure most of the girls will be receptive. Some girls dress up in different costumes or lingerie throughout the day anyways. However, your chances of it being successful are higher if its a repeat than the first time and discussed beforehand so she isn't blindsided when you whip it out. Leave any tags attached to signal to her it's new and unused. Good Luck.

DonaldTwain
12-30-21, 08:41
Thanks man, appreciate the no nonsense reply. I'll let you know how I get on! Any suggestions for which booker / agency to begin the process with?

Be an open book and be ready to surrender whatever they ask for. And even then, your chances are slim. It's difficult for out of towners trying to get access, much less people out of the country.

DonaldTwain
12-30-21, 08:45
Thanks for this Alexis. I'll let you guys know how I get on!

The truly fastest way is to verify with your personal info, but it involves giving them your driver's license, pay stubs, business card, etc. I believe CA-kdolls will verify you this way if you have no references. Not positive if they still do that, but two years ago before I had the right references the booker told me I could verify that way.

Cream Inside
12-30-21, 10:01
Anyone try Amy recently? Pictures look pretty good and the specs are perfect.

From her ad:

NEW FACE just arrived from Korea!

She's great attitude and mind. Beautiful skin and cuter face than pictures.

You should see her definitely. ++++++A.

Work Hour: 11 am 11 pm (10 pm last call).

Menu: GFE, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM. RIM, 69, DATY, DFK.

Height: 5' 1".

Weight: 100 lbs.

Body Size: 32 B-25-34.

Breast: Natural.

Kitty: Bald.

Smoke: No.

Tattoo: None.

English: a little conversational.

240/ hhr, 280/ hr.

(+100 for BBFS, +40 for an extra pop).

LINK:

https://newasianvibe.is/project/amy/

Cream Inside
12-30-21, 10:05
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance.Your chances are next to nada, sorry to say.

Jude Bright
12-30-21, 11:30
The verifying process it not that hard and I appreciate that they have alternatives other than references. Just moved to LA from a dry land and is relatively new in this area. Contact lakangels and was asked to provide name, age, race, phone number, and 2 references.

As I do not have recent reference, I was asked to provided Humaniplex handle, and a login screen shot, and a photo taken in the day with date on the photo, then they let me in and made the first appointment.

Enjoy.

GardenBae
12-30-21, 12:11
While I haven't done so, I'm sure most of the girls will be receptive. Some girls dress up in different costumes or lingerie throughout the day anyways. However, your chances of it being successful are higher if its a repeat than the first time and discussed beforehand so she isn't blindsided when you whip it out. Leave any tags attached to signal to her it's new and unused. Good Luck.I'll try the recent ones I've been with and fingers crossed. I'll remember to leave the tags on. Thank you!

Jack926
12-30-21, 12:18
Hey folks,

Thanks in advance.You wrote: "Visiting LA from Europe in February and very keen to get one of those once in a lifetime no-holds-barred experiences with a K-Girl or two".

Really! Europe is Mecca of the world from all walk of talents from different countries. Most Eastern European girls allow you to cream pie them for $120 in FKK clubs in Austria, Germany, and Czech Republic and 90% are under the age of 25. And you are trying to do the same with girls that are 25-50 years old in LA that are seriously sub par tp European inventories?

Who are you kidding with?

PepsiLover
12-30-21, 12:52
Ktown has a horrible reputation. Saying a girl is 100 lbs and you get there and she pushing 140. I walked out last time paid the girl anyways but she was a complete fucking ***** with no personality what so ever. She told the booker I wasn't wearing a mask I'm like I'm here to raw dog you what the fuck would it matter! Imo Ktown is shady and misleading all they want is your money.Also, don't forget they started the "Upchage" trend. I have never used their service and I don't plan to.

Toungsten
12-30-21, 13:44
M. Allie, Viki.

https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Berry, Angel, Helena (NEW). WLA. Sweet Tiny, (MW).

http://www.kgla.net/ Berry, Angel, Helena. (NEW) (WLA). Sweet Tiny, . MW.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Dana, Tiana, Viki.

Eddy68
12-30-21, 14:33
Also, don't forget they started the "Upchage" trend. I have never used their service and I don't plan to.But no lie at one time they had fire then talent took a left turn to the worst.

Plus charging an extra bill was all them. Screw that.

BonerAppetitty
12-30-21, 14:48
There are still nuances in your question. I prefer to keep my standing but if a PO wants me to lie or BL me, I will take the BL. I already prepared to prove myself when I joined.

To me, reviews are the proof. Everything else is just talk. I responded because I saw BC and reviewers as the answer to your question. That was why I called BastardChorum the MVP.

Despite the risks to myself, I joined this site to help because too much shenanigans from bookers and others. Shenanigans still there but we got better as more reviewers joined. With the amount of intel available now, it's hard to disappoint me unless I want to test my luck.

This was a little bit too much tongue-in-cheek for me. I do like TUMA, but not this kind.

Let's try this again. You are told to say a lie, withhold information publicly, and to NOT dessiminate your disappointments publicly. OR your good standing in an org is gone. What side will you choose, pussy or truth in front of monger bros...

MongerAllan
12-30-21, 14:51
Hi all,

I hope to come down for some fun in LAsoon. I am able to get into most of the organizations. Was hoping to be able to find pink? I missed her on my last day down which was her last day with her first organization. Unfortunately had to cancel. PO gave me some grief but overall I am a good customer.

Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated. Just wondering where she ended up. I have no issues with charger anything. Obviously I'd rather have her at the original 300 but it is what it is.

Please PM if this is a sensitive topic for some reason. Just wanting to visit a current favorite.

BobLove
12-30-21, 16:27
Ktown has a horrible reputation. Saying a girl is 100 lbs and you get there and she pushing 140. I walked out last time paid the girl anyways but she was a complete fucking ***** with no personality what so ever. She told the booker I wasn't wearing a mask I'm like I'm here to raw dog you what the fuck would it matter! Imo Ktown is shady and misleading all they want is your money.Which girl is 140 lb?

SneakyHotBoy
12-30-21, 17:16
Went to see Viki because why'all be hogging up all the hya apparently. Haven't seen her in a while and honestly I have a short term memory for most providers. Like I've probably tried all the top girls that have come through in the last few years but I can't put a name to a face.

Anyway, if you are in a pinch like me and all the new girls are booked up. Viki is hella solid. She's prob mid 30's but her physique is really great. Also her service is top notch. She cleaned me in places that are traditionally very dirty. She went back for seconds and thirds once she knew I liked it too. I'm talking knuckle deep tongue twisting tonsil yodelling. Also has a great vag to finish in.

Excellent service. Should always be in your lineup and great for emergencies.

PussyDestroyr
12-30-21, 17:20
Had a dream I needed a quick fix in WLA, booker c mentioned Erika. Odd she isn't listed on their site. Been meaning to try her for some time, but held back due to other hobbyist feedback. I arrived and was pleasantly surprised. She isn't thick or fat at all. Here are my highlights:

Pros: TITS for days! Good BBBJ and her eye contact seemed to pierce through my soul, both during BBBJ and standing dog, bbfscip; very clean and fresh smelling.

Cons: Flat butt, kind of a large head.

I would repeat at some point. Please take my review with a grain of salt. Big tits skew my ratings up, always. Then I woke up.

RocketManP
12-30-21, 19:30
The pitfalls and setbacks experienced by new mongers navigating the ins and outs of the kgirl scene can be seen as rite of passage of sorts, especially without the guidance of a more veteran mentor.And don't you think if this passage was to be shortened and straightened, it would benefit newbies immensely? This does involve cutting down on predatory tactics from agencies.

The chief difference here is that you're trying to navigate through lies. And I want the lies and bullying to stop. If that happens then there's barely any navigation left. I'm a service lover and generally the feedback I get is consistent. But if you're a picky face and body lover. I have no idea how'd you stay in the game and not be frustrated. Unless someone distributes real pics utr, all you have is pics that are psd to death and other mongers recap that don't exactly paint a sketch approximation of a kgirls face. Or body for that matter. There are fat girls out there masquerading as thin git ones in their pics. This is pure disrespect to your own customers to do this.

Standing within any agency and your ability to share the truth with other mongers or the community should not be mutually exclusive.It shouldn't but often is. When an agency texts you saying take down that negative review or we will blacklist you, and never do that again. Is the definition of mutually exclusive.
As far as I can tell, standing mainly comprises a combination of three parts: the frequency of your visits, how you come across to the booker, and the girls individual feedback of you. I would . Whether you review or not should is inconsequential, IMHO, regardless of how bookers may feel about it.

This leaves you in the position of only expressing positive praise or reviews and / or omitting negative ones unless you use an alias. With the tacit understanding what may potentially happen if they do otherwise. Furthermore, I've heard of bookers in the past probing mongers about their reviews / handles. I'm sorry, but these statements contradict each other.

You say that reviews shouldn't matter, but clearly they do from your second statement. Many many times the orgs figure out who the reviewer is themselves. Many orgs have lackeys running around snitching and collecting info. And then standing is impacted. Clearly if you write negative reviews, even if they're fully truthful, it will impact your standing. Why? Is it because orgs and girls are more interested in $ than actually being truthful and have truthful feedback and improve upon it? Reviews are never, were never and never will be intended for advertising. And that's what it feels they are for orgs.

I'm not terribly interested in how to "work around it". You're just circumventing the problem and leaving the next monger to again run into the same problem. I'm interested in solving the root of the actual problem. Greed breeds deception and negligence towards customers. Many seem to have the mentality "I'm not going to trash this fat girl who can't fuck because then there might be a superstar". But ideally, this fat girl who can't fuck gets zero customers and like any faulty product / good is removed from the lineup fast as hell, with no one biting. And not trashing the girl resulted in many unhappy "Green" mongers being deceived. So, these guys just fucked over other mongers in order to get pussy. How is this fair or ethical?

In regards to how far will I go, I'm a pragmatist at heart and am selfish when it comes to this hobby. I'll see who I find interesting and if an agency doesn't have anyone else I deem worthwhile then I don't visit until one comes along. Does this diminish my standing with them? Possibly. Does this relegate me to the back of the line when a starlet appears? Sure. I understand this and accept it as par for the course for this type of business relationship. But it doesn't cut me off seeing that starlet completely because I bitched about a previous session, took it out on a booker for whatever reason, or any number of things that may result it a possible BL.But again, that's not what I asked. You not visiting them is not what I care about. I care about them asking you to remove a public review, to not write anything negative or you're gone from that org. Then what do you do? Please don't say it can't happen to you. Here's the fork in the road, you have to lie / remove truthful review of a negative experience or risk being booted from that agency forever. You don't have an option to pm mongers silently. Your only way of delivering this info is via public channels. So what do you do? Do you take the bl and stand proudly by truth or remove the truth preserving your supply line of pussy? Think of Galileo and his recantation. In this case, it's not your survival in question, merely some pussy that is replaceable.

NintyNine
12-30-21, 19:45
Had a dream I needed a quick fix in WLA, booker c mentioned Erika. Odd she isn't listed on their site. Been meaning to try her for some time, but held back due to other hobbyist feedback. I arrived and was pleasantly surprised. She isn't thick or fat at all. Here are my highlights:

Pros: TITS for days! Good BBBJ and her eye contact seemed to pierce through my soul, both during BBBJ and standing dog, bbfscip; very clean and fresh smelling.

I would repeat at some point. Please take my review with a grain of salt. Big tits skew my ratings up, always. Then I woke up.I hate big flat asses. Just like MistressX, just wide and flat.

Cricket79
12-30-21, 21:01
But no lie at one time they had fire then talent took a left turn to the worst.

Plus charging an extra bill was all them. Screw that.Agreed! In 18 they had some young spinners at the nice place on Westmoreland and they were available till 3 am. Since than the girls got bigger and quality of service went to shit.

Cricket79
12-30-21, 21:41
I hate big flat asses. Just like MistressX, just wide and flat.No pancake ass and no roast beef pussy is my motto.

BobLove
12-30-21, 23:01
Agreed! In 18 they had some young spinners at the nice place on Westmoreland and they were available till 3 am. Since than the girls got bigger and quality of service went to shit.Speaking of KTE, anyone know where's Radeon Girl?

SuperMan333
12-31-21, 01:37
Speaking of KTE, anyone know where's Radeon Girl?Bay Area SweetAngels Leah.

DatStuddd
12-31-21, 04:45
Anyone been with Lisa from Candygirl? How was she?

JungleFun
12-31-21, 06:27

I would repeat at some point. Please take my review with a grain of salt. Big tits skew my ratings up, always. Then I woke up.This same erika from SAG? Your description matches quite well.

Bastard Chorum
12-31-21, 06:54
And don't you think if this passage was to be shortened and straightened, it would benefit newbies immensely? This does involve cutting down on predatory tactics from agencies.

The chief difference here is that you're trying to navigate through lies. And I want the lies and bullying to stop. If that happens then there's barely any navigation left. I'm a service lover and generally the feedback I get is consistent. But if you're a picky face and body lover. I have no idea how'd you stay in the game and not be frustrated. Unless someone distributes real pics utr, all you have is pics that are psd to death and other mongers recap that don't exactly paint a sketch approximation of a kgirls face. Or body for that matter. There are fat girls out there masquerading as thin git ones in their pics. This is pure disrespect to your own customers to do this.Of course it would become a much more welcoming experience for new and old players alike in the kgirl scene if such predatory tactics were stopped. However, it won't. To think otherwise would be naive. So long as there exists kgirls that are average looking, out of shape, (insert any number of dud characteristics here) and bookers that are willing or mandated to push them, these practices will continue. What we can do is to alert others of bookers or girls that have such a history or track record to hopefully preempt another monger from experiencing it.

It shouldn't but often is. When an agency texts you saying take down that negative review or we will blacklist you, and never do that again. Is the definition of mutually exclusive.That's why I advise against disclosing that you write reviews do to bookers or girls. Just play dumb and say that you don't, full stop. Now for whatever reason you did or somehow your reviews / posts contained details that could be traced back to you. Well, you fucked up. Retire the handle and take up a new one if you want help others, the community, and as a result yourself going forward.

I'm sorry, but these statements contradict each other.

You say that reviews shouldn't matter, but clearly they do from your second statement. Many many times the orgs figure out who the reviewer is themselves. Many orgs have lackeys running around snitching and collecting info. And then standing is impacted. Clearly if you write negative reviews, even if they're fully truthful, it will impact your standing. Why? Is it because orgs and girls are more interested in $ than actually being truthful and have truthful feedback and improve upon it? Reviews are never, were never and never will be intended for advertising. And that's what it feels they are for orgs.

I'm not terribly interested in how to "work around it". You're just circumventing the problem and leaving the next monger to again run into the same problem. I'm interested in solving the root of the actual problem. Greed breeds deception and negligence towards customers. Many seem to have the mentality "I'm not going to trash this fat girl who can't fuck because then there might be a superstar". But ideally, this fat girl who can't fuck gets zero customers and like any faulty product / good is removed from the lineup fast as hell, with no one biting. And not trashing the girl resulted in many unhappy "Green" mongers being deceived. So, these guys just fucked over other mongers in order to get pussy. How is this fair or ethical?I never said reviews shouldn't matter. I stated that it should be inconsequential in the matter of how standing is determined. To the contrary, the very first sentence of the paragraph where you plucked out the second statement starts out by saying that reviews are paramount to mongers. I'll address your later points below as they are essentially the same concerns.

But again, that's not what I asked. You not visiting them is not what I care about. I care about them asking you to remove a public review, to not write anything negative or you're gone from that org. Then what do you do? Please don't say it can't happen to you. Here's the fork in the road, you have to lie / remove truthful review of a negative experience or risk being booted from that agency forever. You don't have an option to pm mongers silently. Your only way of delivering this info is via public channels. So what do you do? Do you take the bl and stand proudly by truth or remove the truth preserving your supply line of pussy? Think of Galileo and his recantation. In this case, it's not your survival in question, merely some pussy that is replaceable.From what I can gather, you have mainly three misgivings / points of contention in the kgirl scene: 1) predatory tactics employ by various bookers, 2) coercion by said bookers to takedown / limit / control information that would reflect negatively on the agency or the girls they currently book and 3) mongers that stand by and not "trashing the girl" leading to the deception of other mongers.

1. I already addressed this above. This is not going to change and is out of our immediate control. PSA's, posts, and reviews are the only mitigation measures we can take.

2. By how frequently you circle back to this point, I can only assume that you or monger (s) you know were in that type situation. Ideally, you don't want any bookers or girls to know that you write reviews. As this can and will become a weakness that can be leveraged against you. Again, addressed above. Restart with a new handle and learn to limit information that can be tied to you. This also goes for sharing with other mongers directly, there's no need to divulge any details specific to you to anyone. If questioned why you stopped writing reviews, just come up something plausible. I don't think they'll punish you for no longer writing reviews. As for me, I've been questioned by bookers about reviews / handles and have been asked by many girls to review them but I've always been consistent in saying that I don't review. Consistency is the key as you never know if the girls or bookers are back channeling on you with each other. Keep in mind that the amount of mongers that do review is a very small slice of the active monger pool.

3. This is a matter of perspective in my opinion. And as such I can only speak for myself. We're all adults here. Who I ultimately choose to see, how it turns out, and the consequences that arises thereafter falls squarely on my shoulders. I have a responsiblity to myself to research and evaluate to the best of my ability that a specific kgirl is worth seeing. The mentalities of others and their willingness to share information or post reviews are out of my control. Therefore, I can only rely on what's available to me, red herring and all. It's all a part of this broken and dysfunctional system we call kgirls which even leaves the best of us muddled at times.

Toungsten
12-31-21, 12:34
Of course it would become a much more welcoming experience for new and old players alike in the kgirl scene if such predatory tactics were stopped. However, it won't. To think otherwise would be naive. So long as there exists kgirls that are average looking, out of shape, (insert any number of dud characteristics here) and bookers that are willing or mandated to push them, these practices will continue. What we can do is to alert others of bookers or girls that have such a history or track record to hopefully preempt another monger from experiencing it.How's this for an idea. Make a call or send a text, make an appointment and go get laid. If you like it maybe go back. If you don't just move on. That's what this business used to be all about.

Ghoguma
12-31-21, 12:40
Hello,

Did anyone tried Lumi from LAKangels?

PussyDestroyr
12-31-21, 13:26
This same erika from SAG? Your description matches quite well.Yes, the same.

PussyDestroyr
12-31-21, 13:29
Went to see Viki because why'all be hogging up all the hya apparently. Haven't seen her in a while and honestly I have a short term memory for most providers. Like I've probably tried all the top girls that have come through in the last few years but I can't put a name to a face.

Anyway, if you are in a pinch like me and all the new girls are booked up. Viki is hella solid. She's prob mid 30's but her physique is really great. Also her service is top notch. She cleaned me in places that are traditionally very dirty. She went back for seconds and thirds once she knew I liked it too. I'm talking knuckle deep tongue twisting tonsil yodelling. Also has a great vag to finish in.

Excellent service. Should always be in your lineup and great for emergencies.I agree her service is exceptional, but she ain't 30. Try 50.

Kanek18
12-31-21, 13:41
I have been with Lisa numerous times. She is very cute and has an great body. Service is exceptional. She will f**k the life out of you and want more.

Anyone been with Lisa from Candygirl? How was she?.

Toungsten
12-31-21, 14:36
I agree her service is exceptional, but she ain't 30. Try 50.Maybe not 30 and maybe not 50 but at the end of the day her service is exceptional if not better. Makes everything seem real and is very good at it.

Cricket79
12-31-21, 15:00
I agree her service is exceptional, but she ain't 30. Try 50.She's 42 and amazing!

PriscillaM
12-31-21, 16:09
As long time monger would say. Any information?

LandOfKGirls
12-31-21, 16:16
No pancake ass and no roast beef pussy is my motto.That's a good motto!

Roast beef pussy. Ugh!

LandOfKGirls
12-31-21, 16:22
How's this for an idea. Make a call or send a text, make an appointment and go get laid. If you like it maybe go back. If you don't just move on. That's what this business used to be all about.Yeah, that's good advice. I vote with my wallet. If a girl's bad I don't go back or, if I get that info from a trusted monger, I'll stay away. I honestly don't give a shit about the orgs most of the time and consider them a necessary evil. If there's a girl I want to see I'll see her. I'm not fucking the booker or boss after all.

LoveAsianGirls
12-31-21, 18:40
Anyone been with Lisa from Candygirl? How was she?Do search on Lisa and you will find a few stellar reviews of her posted here.

I saw her recently and had same wonderful experience as other reviewers! Cute face with pretty eyes and beautiful smile. Hot body with nice sized enhanced tits, toned thighs and nice ass. Service queen who loves to please and open to most anything except greek. Lots of excellent DFK. Allows DATO on her sexy ass and O's from DATY and will share her juices in DFK without wiping face beforehand. Generous with 2 rounds of rimming. Nice BBBJ / bls with prostate massage included (her hands are tiny so can't get too deep LOL). BBFS in multiple positions with CIP and CIM with swallow. Can't go wrong with Lisa.

RocketManP
12-31-21, 20:23
Of course it would become a much more welcoming experience for new and old players alike in the kgirl scene if such predatory tactics were stopped. However, it won't.It won't if nothing is done about it. That's what they want to happen. But if we emphasize every lie or mistreatment and keep a black book on then, it might change. Change doesn't happen instaneously. It is a function of time.

So long as there exists kgirls that are average looking, out of shape, (insert any number of dud characteristics here) and bookers that are willing or mandated to push them, these practices will continue. What we can do is to alert others of bookers or girls that have such a history or track record to hopefully preempt another monger from experiencing it.Exactly. In other words, to make sure each org / booker / ring of girls have a reputation that they can't wash away with rebrand or rename. So many protect the girls but where's protection of mongers from predatory practice?

That's why I advise against disclosing that you write reviews do to bookers or girls. Just play dumb and say that you don't, full stop. Now for whatever reason you did or somehow your reviews / posts contained details that could be traced back to you. Well, you fucked up.I completely disagree here. Why do you shift the blame to mongers instead of entity that does unfair shit? Its a piece of shit tactics to rag on mongers reviews if they are honest and truthful. The orgs can take a dick, they can take a harsh but truthful review.

You want a tale? From some reviews posted in a private, mind you, group, org lackeys were able to connect a review to the monger. This is a private fucking group for bay area with only about 100 members and maybe 35 active. Forget about public forum.

If you want to warn others of bad product, you ideally do on day 1. There are only so many mongers who see a girl on the first day, so it can be traced back easily. Either more mongers are misled or you are caught by org lapdogs. It's really not as easy as tell them you don't write reviews. And it's really not your fault that you got caught by them deciphering your monger persona. Any details you mention, any specific deeds, etc will further expose you. But you want there to be more details for your fellow mongers! Why do we have to cower in fear that some org will threaten us for writing truthful and honest recap. Even worse, if they have all your pii info they can go far with blackmail.

Retire the handle and take up a new one if you want help others, the community, and as a result yourself going forward.Many handles build up cred to be credible. A new handle review is often viewed through a prism of suspicion. Changing handles all the time is not even a bandaid solution, much less a solution. I personally never trust new handles with glowing reviews. They are usually shills or fake reviews aimed to stir up business. And they are rather obvious.

I never said reviews shouldn't matter. I stated that it should be inconsequential in the matter of how standing is determined.
But they are! Many mongers reported a situation during covid where a PO texted a monger and chided them for "harsh" reviews during "harsh" times. The fuck? If your product sucks don't let the door hit it on the way out. Harsh review my ass. Mongers have reported an org telling them to not write a negative review again to take it down or else they be BLd. The only time orgs are ok with negative review is when a girl leaves. Then they don't give a shit. Hell I knew an org that would have own shills write bad review of girl right after she left, trying to preserve the illusion of credibility of these shills.

If orgs can bl you for a truthful and honest review, reviews surely impact your standing. Come on now.

1. I already addressed this above. This is not going to change and is out of our immediate control. PSA's, posts, and reviews are the only mitigation measures we can take.It is not outside of our immediate control. If we point finger and say the name of every single agency org and girl that employs such tactic, loudly on a public forum, after doing it for a long time, they might just start putting out more truthful info out there. Shiiit even some gilf corgs in my area have more truthful body pics than korgs do. And worst thing is? You can't walk or they threaten to bl you. You are paying for a pig in a poke, a blind date, and rolling the dice. And you can't even walk because booker got you spooked with threats of bl that extends to other orgs in your area. And if they got your pii you might be done for.

2. By how frequently you circle back to this point, I can only assume that you or monger (s) you know were in that type situation. Ideally, you don't want any bookers or girls to know that you write reviews. As this can and will become a weakness that can be leveraged against you. Again, addressed above. Restart with a new handle and learn to limit information that can be tied to you. This also goes for sharing with other mongers directly, there's no need to divulge any details specific to you to anyone. If questioned why you stopped writing reviews, just come up something plausible. I don't think they'll punish you for no longer writing reviews. As for me, I've been questioned by bookers about reviews / handles and have been asked by many girls to review them but I've always been consistent in saying that I don't review. Consistency is the key as you never know if the girls or bookers are back channeling on you with each other. Keep in mind that the amount of mongers that do review is a very small slice of the active monger pool.
And once again, I disagree.

Orgs have long reach. They got some insider mongerd doing errands and watching boards for them. Many many times I've had mongers complain that the org figured out who they were. The review and feedback system is for them to get feedback. , not to advertise their product. I don't give two shits about their biz. It is not our fault that in order to warn mongers many write their review on the same day or the day after, therefore letting orgs figure out who is who.

3. This is a matter of perspective in my opinion. And as such I can only speak for myself. We're all adults here. Who I ultimately choose to see, how it turns out, and the consequences that arises thereafter falls squarely on my shoulders. I have a responsiblity to myself to research and evaluate to the best of my ability that a specific kgirl is worth seeing. The mentalities of others and their willingness to share information or post reviews are out of my control. Therefore, I can only rely on what's available to me, red herring and all. It's all a part of this broken and dysfunctional system we call kgirls which even leaves the best of us muddled at times.I don't disagree but you again did not give a direct answer. Here, let's reduce it to absurdity. Stand by truth and lose all access to Korean pussy as peddled by all org in your metro area. Or appease the org and keep your standing. This was my question from the beginning. I feel like I might understand what your answer is, but I prefer to have it said more directly without sugarcoating or fluff. You know my answer. Bros hoes. Truth lies.

MongerAllan
01-01-22, 00:48
Bay Area SweetAngels Leah.Any good? This Radeon girl?

https://sweetangels.ch/leah

Shows GFE. Was she pse in LA?

Kanek18
01-01-22, 04:55
This is the best advice I've seen in a long time.

How's this for an idea. Make a call or send a text, make an appointment and go get laid. If you like it maybe go back. If you don't just move on. That's what this business used to be all about..

PsuGuy911
01-01-22, 07:44
Saw Tiana on Thursday her first day I think and overall I would rate her a little above average. She is about 5'2" maybe 5'3" probably 110 lbs, she has a very cute face about B size tits, small waist line a little bit of some stomach fat and some rolls actually depending on position but definitely not fat but nowhere close to spinner which I prefer, her thighs are thick also. She seems new as her kissing technique was not too good sticks tongue out doesn't really know how to dfk but she tries so probably just needs practice or time to learn, good attitude allowed one cip then massage after which consisted of just her squeezing my legs the entire time so that was weird too again probably just new to the game. Overall I enjoyed my time and it was not the most disappointing time but I would not repeat myself only because I prefer spinners, but worth a try as she gains experience over time, those that like eunji she kind of reminds me of that body type so thicker bottom half but not fat and easy on the eyes, absolutely zero english also as when I asked to switch positions and her on bottom she thought I wanted a condom and opened one up even though we had already been raw dogging it for 10 minutes LOL.

Toungsten
01-01-22, 12:19
M. Allie, Viki.

https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Berry, Helena. (WLA). (MW).

http://www.kgla.net/ Berry, Helena. (WLA). . MW.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Tiana, Viki.

Cricket79
01-01-22, 13:38
Saw Tiana on Thursday her first day I think and overall I would rate her a little above average. She is about 5'2" maybe 5'3" probably 110 lbs, she has a very cute face about B size tits, small waist line a little bit of some stomach fat and some rolls actually depending on position but definitely not fat but nowhere close to spinner which I prefer, her thighs are thick also. She seems new as her kissing technique was not too good sticks tongue out doesn't really know how to dfk but she tries so probably just needs practice or time to learn, good attitude allowed one cip then massage after which consisted of just her squeezing my legs the entire time so that was weird too again probably just new to the game. Overall I enjoyed my time and it was not the most disappointing time but I would not repeat myself only because I prefer spinners, but worth a try as she gains experience over time, those that like eunji she kind of reminds me of that body type so thicker bottom half but not fat and easy on the eyes, absolutely zero english also as when I asked to switch positions and her on bottom she thought I wanted a condom and opened one up even though we had already been raw dogging it for 10 minutes LOL.Thanks for the review. Was about to book but rolls my dick soft.

BinRob
01-01-22, 13:41
Is the site down? I can't access the website anymore.

Toungsten
01-01-22, 14:16
Ever notice a review that says DT when you saw the same girl and it wasn't even close. How is that possible. Well, the moral of that story is the the smaller the cock the deeper the throat and that equation goes for anal as well. If it's too long or too wide the service will not be the same. There may be a few exceptions to the rule like Nora / Chadoney but as a rule size matters and small size matters most. YMMV.

RocketManP
01-01-22, 19:12
Yeah, that's good advice. I vote with my wallet. If a girl's bad I don't go back or, if I get that info from a trusted monger, I'll stay away. I honestly don't give a shit about the orgs most of the time and consider them a necessary evil. If there's a girl I want to see I'll see her. I'm not fucking the booker or boss after all.Nope, that's a horrible advice for a two-way business. Good advice for free pussy. But as paying customers, it's not good advice at all.

Customers spend time and money based on promise (pcis) that are often fake, from face to body.

In an actual business where both sides matter equally (customer and supplier) if you are promised a product and are given something different, you can expect customer not only to be indignant and refuse the sale, but also demand a refund for their time. Some mongers drive for hour or more to get to incall. I don't have to tell ya'll LA folks about driving times do I?

In this biz, it's not how it works. Many people explicitly said they're afraid to walk in order to not anger booker or trigger bl. It's not a matter of "going back", it's a matter of not paying a single penny-and maybe even getting refunded for your time. If you were misled. If this was to be fair, orgs would allow unlimited, infinite walks if a girl body is not what it is advertised in ad. To everyone, not just VIP people who spent thousands in the org. Then subpar product would not earn any money, and organically orgs would strive to hire better quality or show wysiwyg body pics.

As is, a subpar product still earns money during the first week when cats not out of the bag yet. People stay with subpar product, while being misled, and many times not enjoying the girl at all. All because they are scared to lose their standing and potentially be BLd. As well as they have this thought in head that's its just rite of passage and next time they'll get a hottie from this org.

And if you're BLd at one place, great chance it could extend elsewhere.

Bastard Chorum
01-01-22, 21:11
How's this for an idea. Make a call or send a text, make an appointment and go get laid. If you like it maybe go back. If you don't just move on. That's what this business used to be all about.This business used to be about advertising real pictures with maybe a bit of blurring around the face and kgirls that prided themselves in their service too. But those halcyon days has passed. While it was always a gamble with service, at least you had a good idea of who was behind the door then. For the prices we're shelling out, a realistic picture isn't unreasonable in my estimate. Now it's a game of "Whose behind door number 2" and the odds are in favor of the house winning 100% of the time whether we mongers enjoyed our time or survived a trauma. That simplistic approach of yours died post FOSTA for any monger who values how they spend their hard earned money.

BobLove
01-01-22, 21:23
Is the site down? I can't access the website anymore.They were especially flakey lately. Probably out of business.

Bastard Chorum
01-01-22, 23:05
It won't if nothing is done about it. That's what they want to happen. But if we emphasize every lie or mistreatment and keep a black book on then, it might change. Change doesn't happen instaneously. It is a function of time.

It won't if nothing is done about it. That's what they want to happen. But if we emphasize every lie or mistreatment and keep a black book on then, it might change. Change doesn't happen instaneously. It is a function of time.

While I enjoyed our discussion, it's getting a bit long in the tooth and not truly suitable for this thread. I'm surprised we haven't been admonished by the admins for how off topic we were. As such, I'll relay my final musings and you can make of it what you will.

In regards to the predatory tactics employed by various agencies, I think with outlets such as this board and review sites most mongers now are better able to assess for themselves the pros and cons for the majority of kgirls that show up. But I believe those tactics won't stop, even with cautionary posts and honest reviews, because the main motivating factors why bookers use those tactics (greed and kgirls of poor quality whether that be looks or service) won't be disappearing any time soon. In addition, the effects accomplished and seen by those posts and reviews haven't dissuade bookers to change their tune. That's where we fundamentally disagree, I think.

The threat of blacklisting, doxxing, backlash, or whatever you want to call it from bookers and agencies has always been one of the few tools that they had in their arsenal to mete out punishment as necessary. You paint a picture too black and white in my opinion. I think some of us forget that these measures are necessary as a deterrent to keep the girls safe also. Because let's face it, a few of us mongers aren't the best of examples either. But, the dynamics of the game hasn't changed in the least. If you wanted to speak your mind and / or help warn others, you needed to be duplicitous in action to both see the next rotation of kgirls while protecting yourself through anonymity and not outing yourself in the process, both then and now. By your own admission, there are fellow mongers looking to curry favor with agencies and would gladly backstab you in the dark. I think private groups serve a good purpose and has a place in this space, but far too often it lends a false sense of security, dropping your guard. The paradigm of maintaining a balance of keeping access to kgirls while voicing dissent, unveiling injustices, and providing succor to those that need it has always existed. Some of us knew the risks, a few didn't, others didn't care, and the rest failed to keep themselves covert. There's no shifting of blame here, the game was the way it is well before my entry onto the field and likely yours too, I would imagine.

If given the choice of maintaining standing or tell the truth then I would most likely choose the former. For one, it's a hobby I enjoy, having carefully and successfully meandered through screening hell. Second, it's far more easier to create another handle and vent any dissatisfaction, unfairness, or misgivings to others and the community. The question you pose isn't realistic and too binary. Everyone comes into the kgirl scene for various reasons and we're all afforded the option to be as selfish or altruistic as we see fit.

Toungsten
01-02-22, 00:34
This business used to be about advertising real pictures with maybe a bit of blurring around the face and kgirls that prided themselves in their service too. But those halcyon days has passed. While it was always a gamble with service, at least you had a good idea of who was behind the door then. For the prices we're shelling out, a realistic picture isn't unreasonable in my estimate. Now it's a game of "Whose behind door number 2" and the odds are in favor of the house winning 100% of the time whether we mongers enjoyed our time or survived a trauma. That simplistic approach of yours died post FOSTA for any monger who values how they spend their hard earned money.It hasn't died for me. The most reliable agencies as far as pics go are PKL, SFK and M. Also Sexy Angels when Jenny is available now that she has her original pics back. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where the legitimate pics are and then with a little bit of research with others on the board finding what I want is no great trick. If there are agencies with fake pics and you know it then why bother with them? Rarely have I been surprised when the door opens. Like with any other product stick with a name brand. I'm no genius but it's quite easy to know which agencies to avoid.

Toungsten
01-02-22, 00:38
Nope, that's a horrible advice for a two-way business. Good advice for free pussy. But as paying customers, it's not good advice at all.

Customers spend time and money based on promise (pcis) that are often fake, from face to body.

In an actual business where both sides matter equally (customer and supplier) if you are promised a product and are given something different, you can expect customer not only to be indignant and refuse the sale, but also demand a refund for their time. Some mongers drive for hour or more to get to incall. I don't have to tell ya'll LA folks about driving times do I?

In this biz, it's not how it works. Many people explicitly said they're afraid to walk in order to not anger booker or trigger bl. It's not a matter of "going back", it's a matter of not paying a single penny-and maybe even getting refunded for your time. If you were misled. If this was to be fair, orgs would allow unlimited, infinite walks if a girl body is not what it is advertised in ad. To everyone, not just VIP people who spent thousands in the org. Then subpar product would not earn any money, and organically orgs would strive to hire better quality or show wysiwyg body pics.

As is, a subpar product still earns money during the first week when cats not out of the bag yet. People stay with subpar product, while being misled, and many times not enjoying the girl at all. All because they are scared to lose their standing and potentially be BLd. As well as they have this thought in head that's its just rite of passage and next time they'll get a hottie from this org.

And if you're BLd at one place, great chance it could extend elsewhere.Not my experience at all. A little bit of time and common sense goes a long way. If you don't like your rib eye at Mastro's can you give it back and walk. Let's not turn this thing into a magical mystery tour. Maybe add one more thing to my list. PM a monger who posted a review. Or maybe find a new hobby.

Jack926
01-02-22, 01:46
They were especially flakey lately. Probably out of business.I think the booker at 2 pop may have alienated too many mongers and hence big boss terminated his / her site.

StopTheMonger
01-02-22, 06:54
I can see why there are mixed reviews about her, especially about DFK. Now she is what I would consider a slim-thick girl. All ya'll and your thicker preferences is just fat to me. Not going to add much except her DFK. She didn't give me any at the door and was very hesitant and did standing doggy immediately after BBBJ while I was sitting down. In mish she kept her face and turning away and would push me away; I immediately called her out on it. She told me it was due to acne and allergies, but did abide a little throughout the session. It doesn't seem that good, but will probably will get better with time. Other than that good service, and attitude. BBFS CIPX2. Conversational English and chatty. Will probably repeat, sparingly and depending on her performance each subsequent visit.

Eddy68
01-02-22, 09:52
I can see why there are mixed reviews about her, especially about DFK. Now she is what I would consider a slim-thick girl. All ya'll and your thicker preferences is just fat to me. Not going to add much except her DFK. She didn't give me any at the door and was very hesitant and did standing doggy immediately after BBBJ while I was sitting down. In mish she kept her face and turning away and would push me away; I immediately called her out on it. She told me it was due to acne and allergies, but did abide a little throughout the session. It doesn't seem that good, but will probably will get better with time. Other than that good service, and attitude. BBFS CIPX2. Conversational English and chatty. Will probably repeat, sparingly and depending on her performance each subsequent visit.I got dfk but stopped her since am not into that. But she is very nice.

Weird she was riding me, and mish, then I told her this is boring to bad she.

Didn't know what I meant LOL. So told her with my hand flipped that's when I went to.

Work pounding.

CoolMan838
01-02-22, 13:30
Has anyone seen Melodi from lakangels?

Toungsten
01-02-22, 13:34
M. Off.

https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Berry, Helena, Angel. (WLA). (MW).

http://www.kgla.net/ Berry, Helena, Angel. (WLA). . MW.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Tiana.

LegendKilla
01-02-22, 16:04
How's this for an idea. Make a call or send a text, make an appointment and go get laid. If you like it maybe go back. If you don't just move on. That's what this business used to be all about.We would do that but then again you could help us and take it down a notch on upcharging and then more folks are willing to toftt but you a pimp so you not about to play ball.

PsuGuy911
01-02-22, 18:47
Any intel on her M texted me looks like new girl?

TheAbc
01-02-22, 20:19
Any intel on her M texted me looks like new girl?I asked M about her and immediately recognized her. She went by Tiara back in summer of 2019, and around the time of June-July. At that time, she was only booked with M and no other agency and worked out of PV. It was a very short stay and she was booking with Miracle at the time. I wrote a short review and while wasn't the best looking, she wasn't as bad as some other posters made her out to be. I sometimes form the opposite opinions of some posters here and I dare to say that I actually had a pretty good time and I like to complain too. She was pretty open and easy BBFS (before our current BBFS era) and I found her attitude nice and was very easy going. I'm not 100% sure, but people on the forums were alot more harsher and more negative about her than I was and led her to be gone within a week or two which sucked cause I kinda liked her service in general. I'll book her this week and report back to see if it's the same girl.

Owliee
01-02-22, 23:52
Nope, that's a horrible advice for a two-way business. Good advice for free pussy. But as paying customers, it's not good advice at all.

And if you're BLd at one place, great chance it could extend elsewhere.Any illegal product you are purchasing through a dealer or black market will have varying results. You can't have the same expectations of a product when we're talking about totally different variables.

We can say this is a pretty niche market that is not readily available to the public. They are running a business that is meant to benefit them. They benefit not by just having one popular HYA getting booked constantly. This only benefits a few and is not the goal of the agency or booker. Their goal is to spread around all the customers to as many girls as possible so everyone is making some money all the while trying to maintain the loyalty of the most profitable clients. The more evenly the money is being spread across the girls will keep more girls working and in the long-run benefit them more. Money always talks so if you want guaranteed results, I would suggest you pay MUCH more money than you are now. I GUARANTEE they will always give you the best girls if you spend a certain amount.

Customers goal is to see only a select few of the best girls while paying as little as possible. The only thing we are guaranteed is that we are going to be able to see someone, get laid, and receive any additional benefits for the upcharge.

I want to say I totally agree with what you're saying if this was legal and had a much bigger supply to choose from. We unfortunately don't and have to deal with what we have. I have been pretty traumatised by a few girls I TOFTT'd and I couldn't even finish BUT that is part of this particular business we are in.

I'm not sure why people are getting so upset about this instead of just accepting what it is. We are paying to play and sometimes we are going to get lucky and sometimes we won't. Having unrealistic expectations of this particular market is just going to make you more frustrated.

These few agencies are the only ones running everything so there is no way anyone is boycotting them. If anyone knows of any other agencies with tons of new girls please let us know.

Cream Inside
01-03-22, 05:58
Any illegal product you are purchasing through a dealer or black market will have varying results. You can't have the same expectations of a product when we're talking about totally different variables.

We can say this is a pretty niche market that is not readily available to the public. They are running a business that is meant to benefit them. They benefit not by just having one popular HYA getting booked constantly. This only benefits a few and is not the goal of the agency or booker. Their goal is to spread around all the customers to as many girls as possible so everyone is making some money all the while trying to maintain the loyalty of the most profitable clients. The more evenly the money is being spread across the girls will keep more girls working and in the long-run benefit them more. Money always talks so if you want guaranteed results, I would suggest you pay MUCH more money than you are now. I GUARANTEE they will always give you the best girls if you spend a certain amount.

Customers goal is to see only a select few of the best girls while paying as little as possible. The only thing we are guaranteed is that we are going to be able to see someone, get laid, and receive any additional benefits for the upcharge.

I want to say I totally agree with what you're saying if this was legal and had a much bigger supply to choose from. We unfortunately don't and have to deal with what we have. I have been pretty traumatised by a few girls I TOFTT'd and I couldn't even finish BUT that is part of this particular business we are in.

I'm not sure why people are getting so upset about this instead of just accepting what it is. We are paying to play and sometimes we are going to get lucky and sometimes we won't. Having unrealistic expectations of this particular market is just going to make you more frustrated.

These few agencies are the only ones running everything so there is no way anyone is boycotting them. If anyone knows of any other agencies with tons of new girls please let us know.You can tell who are the OG hobbyists and who just started hobbying last year. There's a lot of people who have such unrealistic expectations about the hobby and have never TOFTT before. Anyone who's been in the hobby for a long time knows that every once in awhile, you are going to take an L. It is part of the hobby. It is still hilarious to see people talk about boycotting in order to bring the price down when the price has done nothing but increase with the market demand. If you are a high volume monger, the agencies will take care of you in the long run to the best of their ability. Happy hunting.

BinRob
01-03-22, 08:29
Until recently, I was able to access the site without pass code, but now I can't. I lost the contact of the booker, and I do not have access to the website because I never had to ask for the pass code. Can anyone help me out and PM me either the password to the Sixshop website or the booker number? Or a way to access the site. I have already met few girls with the booker, but lost the number.

Thanks.

Toungsten
01-03-22, 12:55
M. Aria, Allie.

https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Berry, Eunji, Helena, Angel. (WLA). (MW).

http://www.kgla.net/ Berry, Eunji, Helena, Angel. (WLA). . MW.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Tiana, Allie.

LandOfKGirls
01-03-22, 13:31
Until recently, I was able to access the site without pass code, but now I can't. I lost the contact of the booker, and I do not have access to the website because I never had to ask for the pass code. Can anyone help me out and PM me either the password to the Sixshop website or the booker number? Or a way to access the site. I have already met few girls with the booker, but lost the number.

Thanks.I still don't understand how the little extra privacy from a pass code offsets the loss of customers who can't access the site and check their offerings.

I've never used this org and likely won't because I don't want to go through the hassle of figuring them out. Seems like a waste of my time when there are so many girls available elsewhere and easier.

BuddhaHead
01-03-22, 13:35

Thanks.You've already met a few girls, but lost the number? Did the dog eat your phone?.

Abaddon143
01-03-22, 18:43
I heard Becky was booked, anybody can write review about her?

BinRob
01-03-22, 19:27
You've already met a few girls, but lost the number? Did the dog eat your phone?.I deleted the text thread from the phone, no big reason.

PussyDestroyr
01-03-22, 21:33
Dreamt that I saw her today, not a spinner. Really nice large breasts. I enjoyed them thoroughly. Might repeat depending on what's available.

PussyDestroyr
01-03-22, 21:35
I asked M about her and immediately recognized her. She went by Tiara back in summer of 2019, and around the time of June-July. At that time, she was only booked with M and no other agency and worked out of PV. It was a very short stay and she was booking with Miracle at the time. I wrote a short review and while wasn't the best looking, she wasn't as bad as some other posters made her out to be. I sometimes form the opposite opinions of some posters here and I dare to say that I actually had a pretty good time and I like to complain too. She was pretty open and easy BBFS (before our current BBFS era) and I found her attitude nice and was very easy going. I'm not 100% sure, but people on the forums were alot more harsher and more negative about her than I was and led her to be gone within a week or two which sucked cause I kinda liked her service in general. I'll book her this week and report back to see if it's the same girl.She is on my TDL as well. I let my semen decide my final vote.

BMoreDog69
01-03-22, 21:47
This only works when supply and demand gives the customer enough power to vote with their wallet. The reality is that there are hundreds of guys vying to get into these places, there is no lack of customer demand, so blacklisting a customer is no big deal.

That said, when I have had actually bad sessions (I'm an east coast guy), the bookers have often been helpful, and sometimes the girls go away. What they don't want is the negative publicity splashed across a public forum like this. Instead, they want to handle things on the DL.

And if you're BLd at one place, great chance it could extend elsewhere.

PriscillaM
01-03-22, 22:17
I will miss the 2 Pop booker. He always had a way of texting me when I was with family or in court.

And his descriptios of these gals was truly sublime:

'good attitude, rim, cim, white skin, special skills, can do long division in her head to four digits" what a fucken joke.

Cricket79
01-03-22, 22:21
So after seeing kgirl after kgirl and keeping up with who's upcharge and who's not I took a trip to Tijuana (Hong Kong) Holy shit! I'm very picky and I found a handful of spinners over 2 nights and some viagra I smashed 6 spinners and spent less than 1 k.

I'm still loyal to my kgirls and I know this isn't the tj thread but just wanted to put it out there.

RocketManP
01-03-22, 22:23
I still don't understand how the little extra privacy from a pass code offsets the loss of customers who can't access the site and check their offerings.

I've never used this org and likely won't because I don't want to go through the hassle of figuring them out. Seems like a waste of my time when there are so many girls available elsewhere and easier.LOL a lot of them end up kinda backing themselves into a corner. A certain site that is used for reviews only accepts a profile if it has a direct link to ad of the girl. Many an org were forced to drop the pwd requirement because they wouldn't be able to have reviews on that site. And good reviews are highly valued by the orgs / girls. So one can just report the profiles to that site. Monger power! LOL.

But anyway, checked out some profiles on that site for girls from that agency and found this link.

Not pwd protected, not sure how recent it is, but should help I think?

https://www.sixshop.com/forverstar0082/home

EasyPeasyDong
01-04-22, 00:10
This business used to be about advertising real pictures with maybe a bit of blurring around the face and kgirls that prided themselves in their service too. But those halcyon days has passed. While it was always a gamble with service, at least you had a good idea of who was behind the door then. For the prices we're shelling out, a realistic picture isn't unreasonable in my estimate. Now it's a game of "Whose behind door number 2" and the odds are in favor of the house winning 100% of the time whether we mongers enjoyed our time or survived a trauma. That simplistic approach of yours died post FOSTA for any monger who values how they spend their hard earned money.Just got back from multiple trips to SF / SJ / SM and sadly the agencies up there are also playing the game of "guess which girl is behind the door. " LSC and BG are a few of the ones that are pretty close to the real photos. VF a few months back was photoshopping heads of girls onto bodies and it was just downright ridiculous. Agree with you that the days of realistic photos are long gone, especially in LA. The photos that M posts are often not representative either. And it's even sadder that there are some shills out there that hype up some of her girls that don't get repeat customers for good reason.

Been hobbying for basically 2 decades and lucky enough to have good rapport / relationships with the bookers so I can often get enough info and on some occasions real pics, but I know many others don't have that luxury. Best bet is to try to develop good relationship with the bookers and through that you often get better info from them, make a list of reviewers that you find are accurate and trust their reviews, find the shills as they are easy to spot and avoid their recommendations at all costs.

From about 2005 - 2019, I hobbied almost every day. I have cut back considerably and putting that money into other investments until the scene improves. I can afford the upcharge nonsense, but I have found that the new attitude with many of the girls is "I will upcharge and put in less work because I can or I will complain or spend time on my phone and rush you out 20 minutes early."

We just have a lot of girls that have a different ethic from the girls like Suri, Rain, etc.

Bastard Chorum
01-04-22, 00:11
With CGLA.

Photos: Not her. Different girl.

Looks: I did not find her face attractive. She wasn't a butter face but you could tell she had a lot of work done with the final product looking like a stereotypical cartoonish alien face. Seriously, large bug eyes with tapering cheeks converging to a pointed chin. 5'3", natural Bs, Ok ass for kgirls, shaven pussy. Slim frame. Tanned skin tone, no tattoos.

English: A bit of it but I think she knows more than she lets on.

Attitude: Cordial, more like a FWB vibe than anything else.

Service: Slightly better than average. Decent DFK. BBBJ was good, no DT but BLS. Highlight of the session was K9. Her decent ass and slender bodyline really stood out from the entire session. Good kegels. I did not go for the upcharge.

Expense: $280.

Repeat: Not for me. Facial features were a turn off.

HexenDuction
01-04-22, 01:39
I had already read some of the less than glowing reviews before I booked, but was up for seeing someone new on the scene. When I got in the apt, Helena danced around in a playful, quirky way. Probably as a replacement for not knowing a lot of English. She looked better with her hair down than up. Better with her mouth closed than open. She is not as good looking as Daisy. Slightly thigh heavy slim-thick, but she looked pretty good. No shower, but gave my unit an extensive cleaning followed by the most intense bedside BBBJ I've ever received, and placed her ass down low enough for some comfortable bedside dog. She didn't seem too into DATY, but took a good pounding! She was the first girl I've ever had leave the the FC for an extended period of time, ostensibly to get a drink of water. When she returned she gave me a water. She seemed to think I was done, and started giving me a hand job. When she realized I was ready to go, she rode me to the finish line in cowgirl. Her lower legs could stand a shave. I passed on the massage and we just cuddled. She gave me a little more BJ in the shower, and stuck me back in for a little standing dog, but most of the girls are too short for me in that position.

I try a new girl once in a while just to break things up and not get taken for granted buy the ATFs. The hype for Helena will probably die down in a week or two, but she can probably last for an extended stand in WLA, and she seems built for it. I still have Eunji as #1 non-upcharge girl, followed by still #2 Allie.

Pyhan83
01-04-22, 02:57
Looks like a possible B&S. Using pics of Korean IG model at wxxyu_c.

BobLove
01-04-22, 05:07
Any intel? Pics looks too good to be true.

BobLove
01-04-22, 05:10
Just got back from multiple trips to SF / SJ / SM and sadly the agencies up there are also playing the game of "guess which girl is behind the door. " LSC and BG are a few of the ones that are pretty close to the real photos. VF a few months back was photoshopping heads of girls onto bodies and it was just downright ridiculous. Agree with you that the days of realistic photos are long gone, especially in LA. The photos that M posts are often not representative either. And it's even sadder that there are some shills out there that hype up some of her girls that don't get repeat customers for good reason.

Been hobbying for basically 2 decades and lucky enough to have good rapport / relationships with the bookers so I can often get enough info and on some occasions real pics, but I know many others don't have that luxury. Best bet is to try to develop good relationship with the bookers and through that you often get better info from them, make a list of reviewers that you find are accurate and trust their reviews, find the shills as they are easy to spot and avoid their recommendations at all costs.

From about 2005 - 2019, I hobbied almost every day. I have cut back considerably and putting that money into other investments until the scene improves. I can afford the upcharge nonsense, but I have found that the new attitude with many of the girls is "I will upcharge and put in less work because I can or I will complain or spend time on my phone and rush you out 20 minutes early."

We just have a lot of girls that have a different ethic from the girls like Suri, Rain, etc.WTF everyday for 14 years = $1,430,800.

Pyhan83
01-04-22, 05:10
This other girl Asia posted on booker gray is another B&S and is trying to get $$ for BBFS. The pics are from Korean IG model at berryooon.

Jack926
01-04-22, 06:51
Just got back from multiple trips to SF / SJ / SM and sadly the agencies up there are also playing the game of "guess which girl is behind the door. " LSC and BG are a few of the ones that are pretty close to the real photos. VF a few months back was photoshopping heads of girls onto bodies and it was just downright ridiculous. Agree with you that the days of realistic photos are long gone, especially in LA. The photos that M posts are often not representative either. And it's even sadder that there are some shills out there that hype up some of her girls that don't get repeat customers for good reason.

We just have a lot of girls that have a different ethic from the girls like Suri, Rain, etc.The good days are over-Once in a while, you get a sweet heart like Hana who will put you in Coma but it is becoming less and less Frequent . As the new generation, does not know how to work hard for their money.

Jack926
01-04-22, 07:01
LOL a lot of them end up kinda backing themselves into a corner. A certain site that is used for reviews only accepts a profile if it has a direct link to ad of the girl. Many an org were forced to drop the pwd requirement because they wouldn't be able to have reviews on that site. And good reviews are highly valued by the orgs / girls. So one can just report the profiles to that site. Monger power! LOL.

But anyway, checked out some profiles on that site for girls from that agency and found this link.

https://www.sixshop.com/forverstar0082/homeThis one is one of the Dumbest booker out there and she shares a lot of her inventory with CGLA. My story with her is that she was blowing up my phone (unsolicited texts) on weekly basis for visit and once I visited, I thought it went pretty smooth. I was there at exactly 11:00 AM, not a minute late, paid the amount and left exactly at 11:55 AM. I usually like to leave a bit earlier, so I don't run to the next monger. Afterward, she texted me and thanked me for coming: so far, so good you would think. The next week, I wanted see someone else and I inquired and she texted me back: "You have been banned". Interestingly, I have visited her place total of six times prior to that and I couldn't really give a shit as her inventories is jointly managed by CGLA but she definitely is the one that you want to avoid.

I do check her website because she tends to be also dumb enough to post photos of same girl in CGLA that are much less flattering.

LAkokosun
01-04-22, 11:18
Hello Brother.

Anyone met SAG Hyori?

She is KTE Baby Suzy?

If same girl, I want meet her.

She was best escort ever for me.

IAmGib1
01-04-22, 11:27
WTF everyday for 14 years = $1,430,800.Some experiences are priceless. You can't take your $$$ with you to the grave.

IAmGib1
01-04-22, 11:36
Dreamt that I saw her today, not a spinner. Really nice large breasts. I enjoyed them thoroughly. Might repeat depending on what's available.No PD level 10 destruction? Your dream is a bit lacking in detail? Hope it was better than it sounds -which is uninspiring.

BinRob
01-04-22, 11:37
LOL a lot of them end up kinda backing themselves into a corner. A certain site that is used for reviews only accepts a profile if it has a direct link to ad of the girl. Many an org were forced to drop the pwd requirement because they wouldn't be able to have reviews on that site. And good reviews are highly valued by the orgs / girls. So one can just report the profiles to that site. Monger power! LOL.

https://www.sixshop.com/forverstar0082/homeThanks for checking, but I was actually referring to:

https://www.sixshop.com/lamodel/la

SafetyVest
01-04-22, 11:44
Some experiences are priceless. You can't take your $$$ with you to the grave.Trust me it was not everyday. Impossible. Something called life gets in the way. He said ALMOST everyday.

IAmGib1
01-04-22, 11:52
I had already read some of the less than glowing reviews before I booked, but was up for seeing someone new on the scene. When I got in the apt, Helena danced around in a playful, quirky way. Probably as a replacement for not knowing a lot of English. She looked better with her hair down than up. Better with her mouth closed than open. She is not as good looking as Daisy. Slightly thigh heavy slim-thick, but she looked pretty good. No shower, but gave my unit an extensive cleaning followed by the most intense bedside BBBJ I've ever received, and placed her ass down low enough for some comfortable bedside dog. She didn't seem too into DATY, but took a good pounding! She was the first girl I've ever had leave the the FC for an extended period of time, ostensibly to get a drink of water. When she returned she gave me a water. She seemed to think I was done, and started giving me a hand job. When she realized I was ready to go, she rode me to the finish line in cowgirl. Her lower legs could stand a shave. I passed on the massage and we just cuddled. She gave me a little more BJ in the shower, and stuck me back in for a little standing dog, but most of the girls are too short for me in that position.

I try a new girl once in a while just to break things up and not get taken for granted buy the ATFs. The hype for Helena will probably die down in a week or two, but she can probably last for an extended stand in WLA, and she seems built for it. I still have Eunji as #1 non-upcharge girl, followed by still #2 Allie.Am I the only one that thinks "slim thick" is for Khardashian look-alike figures? Fat asses and big oversize hips? I prefer hourglass and fit athletic shapes but I have been know too enjoy spinners and slim thick as well. Examples of slim-thick kgirls for me include Venus (not Elle/Venus the other one) and Jiyu.

IMHO opinion Helena is has a more youthful athletic build than a "slim thick". She is young and may or may not be athletically inclined. She does have good genetics to build on and is young enough not to have to work on it to stay tight and fit.

Another misnomer is calling a 5'6" kgirl a spinner. Unless you are 6"4"+ because then I guess most all girls are spinners for you. Just keeping it real.

HexenDuction
01-04-22, 12:31
If you only saw Helena from the waist down, you might not be surprised to see a thicker top. She is like a thin girl on the chassis of a slightly thicker girl!

Am I the only one that thinks "slim thick" is for Khardashian look-alike figures? Fat asses and big oversize hips? I prefer hourglass and fit athletic shapes but I have been know too enjoy spinners and slim thick as well. Examples of slim-thick kgirls for me include Venus (not Elle/Venus the other one) and Jiyu.

IMHO opinion Helena is has a more youthful athletic build than a "slim thick". She is young and may or may not be athletically inclined. She does have good genetics to build on and is young enough not to have to work on it to stay tight and fit.

Another misnomer is calling a 5'6" kgirl a spinner. Unless you are 6"4"+ because then I guess most all girls are spinners for you. Just keeping it real.

Toungsten
01-04-22, 12:40
M. Aria, Allie. Viki.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Tiana, Allie, Dana.

Toungsten
01-04-22, 13:26
Trust me it was not everyday. Impossible. Something called life gets in the way. He said ALMOST everyday.He said he hobbied every day. Not that he had an appointment every day. Just looking at who is available is considered part of the hobby with a loose interpretation of the word. So combine the almost with Hobbied and you may wind up with one or maybe two appointments a day or even less.

MrGeorge
01-04-22, 13:44
Ok, but any BBBJ or BBFS? If not, I don't see the point. Believe me I have been wanting to get down there, but not if BBFS isn't available.

So after seeing kgirl after kgirl and keeping up with who's upcharge and who's not I took a trip to Tijuana (Hong Kong) Holy shit! I'm very picky and I found a handful of spinners over 2 nights and some viagra I smashed 6 spinners and spent less than 1 k.

I'm still loyal to my kgirls and I know this isn't the tj thread but just wanted to put it out there.

StopTheMonger
01-04-22, 14:07
Ok, but any BBBJ or BBFS? If not, I don't see the point. Believe me I have been wanting to get down there, but not if BBFS isn't available.YMMV. My Mexican friend who goes A LOT has gotten some (but only after many repeats), plus speaks conversational Spanish. I have never gotten it regardless of how much time I've tried to pay upcharge way more than I would here plus all the service there is shit. Sure, there are some smoke shows you can fuck, but it's not worth the 5+ hour drive roundtrip plus the harassment in TJ. Tacos are good though.

Vulcan1009
01-04-22, 14:27
M text me a new girl just my taste, not sure if she is from somewhere else and never heard the name before or the pictures, any of you monger recognize her? Those D cups looks good.

MrGeorge
01-04-22, 15:10
Yeah that's the intel I've gotten. And I speak excellent spanish and I'm good looking. Still not worth the gamble. Patiently waiting for the Philippines to reopen.

YMMV. My Mexican friend who goes A LOT has gotten some (but only after many repeats), plus speaks conversational Spanish. I have never gotten it regardless of how much time I've tried to pay upcharge way more than I would here plus all the service there is shit. Sure, there are some smoke shows you can fuck, but it's not worth the 5+ hour drive roundtrip plus the harassment in TJ. Tacos are good though.

RocketManP
01-04-22, 15:32
Thanks for checking, but I was actually referring to:

https://www.sixshop.com/lamodel/laIs there a difference?

The algorithm is.

1) go to the site with reviews.

2) enter sixshop in search.

3) look at each profile, at least one has the url you're asking for.

4) unless the number was changed recently, it looks to be the same as the number in url I've mentioned:

(213) XXX-6820.

Dlee9753
01-04-22, 15:37
YMMV. My Mexican friend who goes A LOT has gotten some (but only after many repeats), plus speaks conversational Spanish. I have never gotten it regardless of how much time I've tried to pay upcharge way more than I would here plus all the service there is shit. Sure, there are some smoke shows you can fuck, but it's not worth the 5+ hour drive roundtrip plus the harassment in TJ. Tacos are good though.My last visit to TJ was about 5 years ago. The Hong Kong Club girls did not offer BBFS and some didn't even want to discuss BBBJ. About 30% of the girls were lookers though. The problem with HK Club is that after a while, it's tiring just circling the same smallish club and you have to deal with weirdos. I remember tipping a girl dancing so I could feel her up and some old Mexican dude just sidled up and started touching her next to me. It was weird.

I also booked an outcall through an escort site and I did get BBFS with her. I was staying at the Cascadas hotel and apparently visitors need to provide I'd to enter. She forgot her I'd so we rode around in a taxi looking for a quickie motel. Didn't find one so she just rode home alone to find her I'd and come back to my room. She may have felt guilty because of the hassle but I just stuck it in raw off the bat and she didn't complain. The escort site did not mention BBFS. I believe I paid around $150 US for an hour with her.

But yeah, it's not worth the hassle of the trip down there and I got pretty bored of the scene fairly quickly.

On a side note: Club Artemis in Berlin is a much better brothel. It's way bigger than Hong Kong Club and about 50% of the mostly European / Romanian girls are very pretty. Some of the girls are pretty rude / aggressive and will walk right up and say "want to fuck? I turned one girl down multiple times and she wanted to complain and ask me why. I visited around the same time as TJ. At the time, You paid an 80 Euro fee to get into the brothel and a standard 30 min session was another 40 Euro. Free food at the buffet was decent. BBBJ + CFS was standard back then but this was before Germany started the "all condom all the time" law. No idea what it's like nowadays but if you really want to experience a brothel, Berlin is better than TJ even considering the extra cost and travel time. I do regret not asking for BBFS since some of the girls I saw multiple times over multiple visits so they may have been willing.

Cream Inside
01-04-22, 15:39
Hello Brother.

Anyone met SAG Hyori?

She is KTE Baby Suzy?

She was best escort ever for me.Pictures are fake.

Cricket79
01-04-22, 15:48
YMMV. My Mexican friend who goes A LOT has gotten some (but only after many repeats), plus speaks conversational Spanish. I have never gotten it regardless of how much time I've tried to pay upcharge way more than I would here plus all the service there is shit. Sure, there are some smoke shows you can fuck, but it's not worth the 5+ hour drive roundtrip plus the harassment in TJ. Tacos are good though.I wasn't looking for BBFS but yes it's available with some girls. For myself it was worth the drive, legit spinners no question if she's 30 hiding the cs scar. A good option to keep in the rotation but I will always love my k girls.

850 6 girls, hotel, food and gas.

From ktown with moderate traffic 2 hour drive, 10 minute walk over the border, 5 minute $6 taxi ride.

I also speak Spanish and it does help. I'm picky so I had to hang out for a while before I found the ones I wanted.

BobLove
01-04-22, 15:52
YMMV. My Mexican friend who goes A LOT has gotten some (but only after many repeats), plus speaks conversational Spanish. I have never gotten it regardless of how much time I've tried to pay upcharge way more than I would here plus all the service there is shit. Sure, there are some smoke shows you can fuck, but it's not worth the 5+ hour drive roundtrip plus the harassment in TJ. Tacos are good though.TJ is good bro. By far the aint advantage is you can carefully examine the girl before you go up to the rooms.

TrustProcess
01-04-22, 15:54
Lizzy's photos from BG and Lisa's photos from NewAsianVibe appear to be from IG model still_need.

Hopefully they are "representative".

ZipSnaps33
01-04-22, 16:31
I will miss the 2 Pop booker. He always had a way of texting me when I was with family or in court.

And his descriptios of these gals was truly sublime:

'good attitude, rim, cim, white skin, special skills, can do long division in her head to four digits" what a fucken joke.Man for real they had a gift for bad text timing, straight up they texted me while at a funeral last year lmao.

RocketManP
01-04-22, 16:56
This one is one of the Dumbest booker out there and she shares a lot of her inventory with CGLA. My story with her is that she was blowing up my phone (unsolicited texts) on weekly basis for visit and once I visited, I thought it went pretty smooth. I was there at exactly 11:00 AM, not a minute late, paid the amount and left exactly at 11:55 AM. I usually like to leave a bit earlier, so I don't run to the next monger. Afterward, she texted me and thanked me for coming: so far, so good you would think. The next week, I wanted see someone else and I inquired and she texted me back: "You have been banned". Interestingly, I have visited her place total of six times prior to that and I couldn't really give a shit as her inventories is jointly managed by CGLA but she definitely is the one that you want to avoid.

I do check her website because she tends to be also dumb enough to post photos of same girl in CGLA that are much less flattering.Did you happen to write some kind of a review or a mini of the appointment or previous appointments during that one week? Would explain the ban.

Blowing up your phone unsolicitedly is not cool tho.

Toungsten
01-04-22, 17:00
He said he hobbied every day. Not that he had an appointment every day. Just looking at who is available is considered part of the hobby with a loose interpretation of the word. So combine the almost with Hobbied and you may wind up with one or maybe two appointments a day or even less.What I meant to say is one or two appointments a week. Not a day.

DashingD
01-04-22, 17:44
L:

Fake pics. Not representative.

Skinnier smaller spinner early 30's my guess.

Decent face, not ugly but not exactly pretty but attractive enough.

Decent perky man mades.

A:

Definitely a pleaser. Best trait her attitude, really into it, really wants it.

Laughs a little too much tho LOL.

S:

Above average. BBBJ was good and deep and plentiful. Slightly teethy at time tho. Not super tight, but not loose. Very vocal in a good way, tells you what she likes. Like it rough and manhandle. No rush too.

Overall:

Ok / good time with her. Pretty Disappointed not more like pics but attractive enough for one time, not enough to be rid of all the salt tho. Probably wouldn't have seen if I knew who was really behind the door but had to find out (knew pics were fake). Too many younger more attractive out there. Not a bad time tho. But also not worth the upcharge. Taking it as an L Personally but with a consolation prize LOL.

Oh and she asked extra 100 for 2nd pop. Ya right.

Pyhan83
01-04-22, 17:49
L:

Decent perky man mades.

A:

Definitely a pleaser. Best trait her attitude, really into it, really wants it.

Laughs a little too much tho LOL.

S:

Above average. BBBJ was good and deep and plentiful. Slightly teethy at time tho. Not super tight, but not loose. Very vocal in a good way, tells you what she likes. Like it rough and manhandle. No rush too.

Overall:

Ok / good time with her. Pretty Disappointed not more like pics but attractive enough for one time, not enough to be rid of all the salt tho. Probably wouldn't have seen if I knew who was really behind the door but had to find out (knew pics were fake). Too many younger more attractive out there. Not a bad time tho. But also not worth the upcharge. Taking it as an L Personally but with a consolation prize LOL.

Oh and she asked extra 100 for 2nd pop. Ya right.Sorry that happened. I did some digging and I posted that was a fake pic. That's a pic of IG model berryooon. Tried to warn all you and hope you didn't pay the super upcharge of 4.

DashingD
01-04-22, 18:05
Sorry that happened. I did some digging and I posted that was a fake pic. That's a pic of IG model berryooon. Tried to warn all you and hope you didn't pay the super upcharge of 4.Oh I was aware the pics were fake, still wanted to take the plunge.

She was decent enough to stay. But not decent enough for the upcharge.

Appreciate the lookout tho brother!

Pyhan83
01-04-22, 18:06
Oh I was aware the pics were fake, still wanted to take the plunge.

She was decent enough to stay. But not decent enough for the upcharge.

Appreciate the lookout tho brother!Anytime my man👍.

Jeff1976
01-04-22, 18:19
...Patiently waiting for the Philippines to reopen.The Phils have partially reopened, but with strict limitations and some over the top quarantine rules. Maybe shit will return to normal, this summer, but there is going to be a world-wide flood of mongers, heading that way (in everything from airplanes to kayaks). There are going to be some sore LBFMs down there, for quite a while. But, yes, I absolutely agree with waiting for the country to open back up.

Have some friends down there (US government jobs, at full US salary, living in a 3rd world country) who report back on the AC and Manila scene. A good percentage of the "go go bars" have either been rebranded as legitimate restaurants or clubs, or have been torn down completely. Seems that AC has lost entire city blocks of Fields Avenue / walking street, to new construction & hotels. The scene is likely going to look (and feel) entirely different, on our next trips down there. Probably won't be quite as festive, but there is only 1 way to find out.

PussyDestroyr
01-04-22, 19:01
No PD level 10 destruction? Your dream is a bit lacking in detail? Hope it was better than it sounds -which is uninspiring.Uninspired for sure. Not my type, except for the boobs.

Jack926
01-04-22, 19:11
Did you happen to write some kind of a review or a mini of the appointment or previous appointments during that one week? Would explain the ban.

Blowing up your phone unsolicitedly is not cool tho.Actually I did not write a review on her. She did inquire on what I thought of her and I always say: "Thank you-I had good time. She is good" and she was not reviewed on any public forum either. The way, I look at it, it was blessing because her inventories is available elsewhere and she sometimes posts photos of girls that are advertised elsewhere and jewelry seems like using photos that are less air brushed or photo shopped.

E. g: K_Star at CGLA looks appetizing at that site and the K-star look like someone who has been stung by bees on lips at Jewelry site.

Jewelry Booker does have some loose wires in her head.

BobLove
01-04-22, 20:06
Are they new? Or reinvented girls?

Pyhan83
01-04-22, 22:04
This new girl Aria at M is not new at all. It's ol Soyoung / Milk / Bessie (though I cannot confirm Bessie, this is based off of reports from this thread). She pretended she didn't recognize me but I definitely recognized her. Same saggy B titties, same really wet pussy with worn down face. She rebrands every couple of months with fake pics in order to get her money cause she knows no one repeats with her. Sad she has to do this but well, maybe she'll learn not to deceive or just go away.

GoldDust58
01-04-22, 22:41
This new girl Aria at M is not new at all. It's ol Soyoung / Milk / Bessie (though I cannot confirm Bessie, this is based off of reports from this thread). She pretended she didn't recognize me but I definitely recognized her. Same saggy B titties, same really wet pussy with worn down face. She rebrands every couple of months with fake pics in order to get her money cause she knows no one repeats with her. Sad she has to do this but well, maybe she'll learn not to deceive or just go away.Damn, I was going to go tomorrow. I will not be booking. Good job on the big heads up. I would have been pissed. She fooled me as being Bessi, which I wasn't entirely disappointed. I didn’t mind seeing her the third time. I saw her twice before but not going for a fourth.

D cups? She must have lied to M. She does not have D.

TheAbc
01-04-22, 22:44
This new girl Aria at M is not new at all. It's ol Soyoung / Milk / Bessie (though I cannot confirm Bessie, this is based off of reports from this thread). She pretended she didn't recognize me but I definitely recognized her. Same saggy B titties, same really wet pussy with worn down face. She rebrands every couple of months with fake pics in order to get her money cause she knows no one repeats with her. Sad she has to do this but well, maybe she'll learn not to deceive or just go away.I saw in the past few days and I think she is using someone esle's pictures. Whomever I saw today might be different than the original Tiara I saw back then. The girl today didn't speak any English but I have a faint memory the girl I saw using these pictures (Tiara) was conversational. It was overall a so so at best to mediocre at worst.

BonerAppetitty
01-05-22, 01:14
I believe Asia and Lovely are the same girl and Lovely might have P.S. Pics. I haven't seen either because I expected her to have decent looks like you said.

L:

Decent perky man mades...

BonerAppetitty
01-05-22, 01:18
I guess you didn't see my list or you would know. I don't think Baby Suzy is at SAG now. She seemed to want to be UTR. Baby Suzy is the epitome of HYA and the kind of girl brothers hide. Only one brother broke the news about her when I was teasing about a new HYA.

Hello Brother.

Anyone met SAG Hyori?

She is KTE Baby Suzy?

She was best escort ever for me.

BonerAppetitty
01-05-22, 01:27
I barely get unsolicited texts. I actually miss the POs when they don't text me. I welcome unsolicited texts so I have an excuse to ask for the best new girl they have. I think they only text when it's been awhile since my last visit. Just tell me of a new HYA and I will come.

...Blowing up your phone unsolicitedly is not cool tho.

BonerAppetitty
01-05-22, 01:37
Yes, she was one of my favorites. Just search for Radeon to see her reviews. I can recognize her from Leah's P.S. Pics. She used to be easy CIP but I think she prefers CFS now.

Any good? This Radeon girl?

https://sweetangels.ch/leah

Shows GFE. Was she pse in LA?

DashingD
01-05-22, 01:38
I believe Angel and Lovely are the same girl and Lovely might have P.S. Pics. I haven't seen either because I expected her to have decent looks like you said.Which one is Angel?

BonerAppetitty
01-05-22, 01:52
Sorry, I meant Asia and Lovely seemed to be the same girl. Did you recognize Lovely pics?

Which one is Angel?

Pyhan83
01-05-22, 02:29
Damn, I was going to go tomorrow. I will not be booking. Good job on the big heads up. I would have been pissed. She fooled me as being Bessi, which I wasn't entirely disappointed. I didnt mind seeing her the third time. I saw her twice before but not going for a fourth.

D cups? She must have lied to M. She does not have D.Yeah. This is unfortunately my second time being fooled by her. And yes, I believe it was your review that saved me from Bessie so favor returned, LOL.

GoldDust58
01-05-22, 02:40
Sorry, I meant Asia and Lovely seemed to be the same girl. Did you recognize Lovely pics?Lovely went by Darlina at PKL just a few months ago. She worked in NorCal as Jennifer with Bunnygirls. She has worked other states over the last few years.

Those stats are way off. She is closer to 55-56. Slender figure and natural B cups. Not much butt but has kept up with her body for her age. One of those girls that can keep good bod because height.

Pyhan83
01-05-22, 02:52
Are they new? Or reinvented girls?Lizzy might be using fake pics. Just ran an image search and her pics have popped up on Pinterest. Usually not a good sign of the pics being genuine. Then I noticed she's also running ads with Asian Vibe under the name Lisa. Now one of those pics did come up in an image search and lead me to handle of an IG model "still_need". Feel free to check her out. Based on all that would have to say most likely another B&S. These girls need to get real and stop with all this B&S. If they're not good looking enough to be selling themselves then they need to get real jobs like the rest of us.

https://newasianvibe.is/project/lisa/

BobLove
01-05-22, 05:28
Yes, she was one of my favorites. Just search for Radeon to see her reviews. I can recognize her from Leah's P.S. Pics. She used to be easy CIP but I think she prefers CFS now.I got to CIP when she first started but then she became anti-creampie and anti-DFK.

DashingD
01-05-22, 11:43
Sorry, I meant Asia and Lovely seemed to be the same girl. Did you recognize Lovely pics?My suspicions were they were the same too, exact same stats and same day appear.

But I asked the booker specifically twice are Asia and Lovely same girl and booker said different.

I think they aren't the same because after I finished with Asia, booker said Lovely was also available to see if I wanted.

Eddy68
01-05-22, 12:24
YMMV. My Mexican friend who goes A LOT has gotten some (but only after many repeats), plus speaks conversational Spanish. I have never gotten it regardless of how much time I've tried to pay upcharge way more than I would here plus all the service there is shit. Sure, there are some smoke shows you can fuck, but it's not worth the 5+ hour drive roundtrip plus the harassment in TJ. Tacos are good though.Been to Hong Kong over 100 times yes 2-3 times a week from so cal.

I've gotten BBFS, CIP, CIA, CIM 3 some uncovered. Recordings, pics from tons of girls.

Even friends didn't believe it so I posted my face next to the CIP.

Of course there is a lot of women hard no on everything.

But there is also a lot who are down. Also get them drunk stop buying them.

Those water drinks buy them bottles only 100 bucks and usually pop champagne.

So I know they didn't tamper it. I get her drunk then I do what I want. Mexican CIP and CIA is the best.

They are screamers.

Toungsten
01-05-22, 13:17
M. Aria, Allie.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Tiana, Allie, Dana, Viki.

Jack926
01-05-22, 14:08
Has anyone seen this Hazel? I am wondering if this is the same blond Hazel which was with "M", PKL and PG. She used to jump from a booker to booker despite being a consistent performer. She was with "M", then PKL Booker, and also PG booker (OC). When I saw her at PG, she took the condom off after I put it on. She was good in sense that she was always a solid performer.

https://www.sweetasiangem.com/hazel

Is this the same Hazel? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Francescoo
01-05-22, 15:32
I barely get unsolicited texts. I actually miss the POs when they don't text me. I welcome unsolicited texts so I have an excuse to ask for the best new girl they have. I think they only text when it's been awhile since my last visit. Just tell me of a new HYA and I will come.Sometimes they send message at the wrong time! Other times they tell you when a hottie is working! So idk you pick your poison.

DblEspresso
01-05-22, 17:15
M. Aria, Allie.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Tiana, Allie, Dana, Viki.Jenny may be in OC working as Daisy with OC K Angels. At $380 to $400 with the upcharge by my guess.

Toungsten
01-05-22, 17:44
Jenny may be in OC working as Daisy with OC K Angels. At $380 to $400 with the upcharge by my guess.Do you have a link?

Toungsten
01-05-22, 17:51
Has anyone seen this Hazel? I am wondering if this is the same blond Hazel which was with "M", PKL and PG. She used to jump from a booker to booker despite being a consistent performer. She was with "M", then PKL Booker, and also PG booker (OC). When I saw her at PG, she took the condom off after I put it on. She was good in sense that she was always a solid performer.

Is this the same Hazel? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.Doesn't look like her.

StopTheMonger
01-05-22, 17:59
Been to Hong Kong over 100 times yes 2-3 times a week from so cal.

I've gotten BBFS, CIP, CIA, CIM 3 some uncovered. Recordings, pics from tons of girls.

So I know they didn't tamper it. I get her drunk then I do what I want. Mexican CIP and CIA is the best.

They are screamers.Yea I know. My buddy does the exact same thing lol so I know but HIS experience hasn't translated to mine thus YMMV. But doing CIP / CIA on a drunk chick is what I did in college. Knowing CIP and / or CIA on a sober chick who knowingly takes it is a much bigger turn on. I'm also a shit light weight and can get out drank easily there. Again not worth the hassle.

EasyPeasyDong
01-05-22, 18:15
M. Aria, Allie.

SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Tiana, Allie, Dana, Viki.Viki was not working today for M or SFK.

Jenny was not working for SA.

DashingD
01-05-22, 19:00
Fake pics:

Got word that the new Harin is just another Bessie rebranding.

Diva2 is also fake pics. Told that she still looks ok but not close to the hottie pictured.

Soyul:

Anyone taking the plunge with new girl Soyul at Candy / newasian?

Appreciate any info! Will report back if I do myself.

DblEspresso
01-05-22, 19:05
Do you have a link?https://lakangels.com/daisy/

GoldDust58
01-05-22, 19:29
Jenny may be in OC working as Daisy with OC K Angels. At $380 to $400 with the upcharge by my guess.Nope. That's not Jenny. Jenny went back to NorCal and is using her old name / identity. Who knows if is temp move or a permanent return. Those fellas glad to have her back after almost 4 years of supposed retirement. Norcal rate is 280.

NintyNine
01-05-22, 19:53
Been to Hong Kong over 100 times yes 2-3 times a week from so cal.

They are screamers.Damn, what a life.

How did those Chinese WGs look? Were they just poor girls trying to make a buck?

Toungsten
01-05-22, 19:53
Viki was not working today for M or SFK.

Jenny was not working for SA.I give to you what they give to me. No updates after that.

BootyWatcher69
01-05-22, 20:32
Ok, but any BBBJ or BBFS? If not, I don't see the point. Believe me I have been wanting to get down there, but not if BBFS isn't available.YMMV on the bare services, your dollar goes much further in TJ as you know and you can fuck for hours & hours. I'm going in 2 out there in 2 weeks so I can fuck a dozen putas.

DblEspresso
01-05-22, 20:38
Nope. That's not Jenny. Jenny went back to NorCal and is using her old name / identity. Who knows if is temp move or a permanent return. Those fellas glad to have her back after almost 4 years of supposed retirement. Norcal rate is 280.Which Agency in Norcal?

BobLove
01-05-22, 21:15
Damn, what a life.

How did those Chinese WGs look? Were they just poor girls trying to make a buck?Hong Kong is a ***** house in Mexico.

SinfullyKorean
01-05-22, 21:25
Damn, what a life.

How did those Chinese WGs look? Were they just poor girls trying to make a buck?LOL. Hong Kong is a strip / sex club in Tijuana. That's why he mentions Mexican CIP and CIA.

Delta747
01-05-22, 23:41
Which Agency in Norcal?Https: kdreamgirl dot com.

BonerAppetitty
01-06-22, 01:08
Thank you, I figured Lovely is worth a try because I liked her pics.

Lovely went by Darlina at PKL just a few months ago. She worked in NorCal as Jennifer with Bunnygirls. She has worked other states over the last few years.

Those stats are way off. She is closer to 55-56. Slender figure and natural B cups. Not much butt but has kept up with her body for her age. One of those girls that can keep good bod because height.

Humyiy
01-06-22, 01:58

Is this the same Hazel? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.https://www.vegasasian.club/dream

This girl was one of the "Hazel"s. She was aka Dior, Scarlett, Chanel probably a few other names. But I always found her to be great. Solid body and loves a good pounding. Goes off grid for temporary boyfriends then comes back.

Abaddon143
01-06-22, 02:02
Anybody know how delete this account?

Jack926
01-06-22, 02:13
Doesn't look like her.Oh. I know but I have a gut feeling it is Hazel with a revised photos. Interestingly, I have found that SweetAsianGem is a place when k-girls get rebranded often very quietly. Sort of if you are familiar with MCU comic latest movie (Spider Man), this booker it is sort of Multiverse where the providers from other houses resurface in there with hidden identity.

I will take the Bullet next week and let everyone know.

IAmGib1
01-06-22, 10:32
I guess you didn't see my list or you would know. I don't think Baby Suzy is at SAG now. She seemed to want to be UTR. Baby Suzy is the epitome of HYA and the kind of girl brothers hide. Only one brother broke the news about her when I was teasing about a new HYA.So is Baby Suzy working at KTE or somewhere else right now? Anyone see her this year so far?

BA when did you last see Baby Suzy? Care to share with your monger brother / s from another mother? DM if you wish to keep her UTR.

Toungsten
01-06-22, 10:48
Oh. I know but I have a gut feeling it is Hazel with a revised photos. Interestingly, I have found that SweetAsianGem is a place when k-girls get rebranded often very quietly. Sort of if you are familiar with MCU comic latest movie (Spider Man), this booker it is sort of Multiverse where the providers from other houses resurface in there with hidden identity.

I will take the Bullet next week and let everyone know.If the pic isn't her what makes you think it is?

CharlieMonger3
01-06-22, 11:56
Hello fellow mongers,

I had a data crash last month and lost my most treasured Kgirl spreadsheet (pardon the pun). I've found most of my favorites by searching this forum but I can't find Sunny's contact info and all the website links have expired. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!