PDA

View Full Version : Final Touch Double

Malaprop
10-23-17, 19:57
Was out and about and decided to stop by the new Final Touch. Drove by it twice and couldn't find it even though had been there a couple weeks before. Signage is very poor. Finally saw the yellow sign that says something not related to the real name of the place.

I was surprised that it was open, as it looked deserted, but I was informed it was open till 1 am. I thought it closed at 9 and at some of these places the girls leave early.

Mia and Ivy were working. I swear this place had the best looking girls in the business. Other places have great photo's but the girls in the photos are never there. At this place the girls, in my opinion, look better than the photos.

So that being said, I got talked into a double. I had my doubts at first, but man what an experience. Have to admit that Mia is an ATF, but I did not know what to expect with Ivy. As some guys say, 'highly recommend. '.

HobFix
10-24-17, 11:56
Hey,

Just moved full time to 33573 area. I'm looking for some local provider digits. Any and all help would be appreciated. PM me.

Thanks.

IAmAlways
10-26-17, 17:30
Was out and about and decided to stop by the new Final Touch. Drove by it twice and couldn't find it even though had been there a couple weeks before. Signage is very poor. Finally saw the yellow sign that says something not related to the real name of the place.

I was surprised that it was open, as it looked deserted, but I was informed it was open till 1 am. I thought it closed at 9 and at some of these places the girls leave early.

Mia and Ivy were working. I swear this place had the best looking girls in the business. Other places have great photo's but the girls in the photos are never there. At this place the girls, in my opinion, look better than the photos.

So that being said, I got talked into a double. I had my doubts at first, but man what an experience. Have to admit that Mia is an ATF, but I did not know what to expect with Ivy. As some guys say, 'highly recommend. '.What was the damage?