PDA

View Full Version : Megan-Waste of time

Juiscy8311
10-21-17, 14:57
This chick was a waste of time. Went for a QV and was thoroughly disappointed. She has the potential of being awesome especially since she has a pretty good looking body, but that's where it ends. The place wasn't too bad, but it wreaked of old MJ and there were two other gals hanging out in the living room. Went to the "bedroom" which was just a mattress on the floor. She handed me my hat and didn't even offer to put it on. We each got comfortable and she laid on the mattress. I asked for oral attention and she said it was extra! I was like WTF? But, dammit that rear end was huge and I had her get on all fours and quickly got the deed down. I was so freaking disappointed. Don't waste your time with this one there are much, much, much better options out there. Be safe out there.

Member #5610
11-08-17, 16:40
This chick was a waste of time. Went for a QV and was thoroughly disappointed. She has the potential of being awesome especially since she has a pretty good looking body, but that's where it ends. The place wasn't too bad, but it wreaked of old MJ and there were two other gals hanging out in the living room. Went to the "bedroom" which was just a mattress on the floor. She handed me my hat and didn't even offer to put it on. We each got comfortable and she laid on the mattress. I asked for oral attention and she said it was extra! I was like WTF? But, dammit that rear end was huge and I had her get on all fours and quickly got the deed down. I was so freaking disappointed. Don't waste your time with this one there are much, much, much better options out there. Be safe out there.Thanks for the report, I was thinking about visiting her. I have seen different ladies post in the same text so I'm sure there was other ladies there.

Jasmine being one of them.