PDA

View Full Version : Dream Of Nadea In Laurel!!

SuperJimmy
10-20-17, 15:38
Since I'm a MC guy I wanted to make sure my fellows also knew about my dream encounter with Nadea.

I was very curious about a small AA lady named Nadea and she proved quite worthy of my time and effort in a strange round-about way. She was nice on the phone so scheduling was a breeze and the next thing you know, I was in her presence.

She resisted my instructions to lay next to me, on my right side, and maybe if I had added that we should cuddle she would have not. She wouldn't turn the TV down so it interfered with my music. She later told me that the walls of the hotel are thin. We didn't start out on the right foot but I said to myself, Ok, little Nadea you will be killed this morning.

Anyways, I'm laying on the bed and she quickly & surprisingly threw the condom on my very limp member and started sucking. This was not my normal routine sequence of cuddling, HJ, CBJ and then exploration. I relaxed and it took about 5 minutes of her furious and sloppy onslaught on Jr for the flag to start waving right after I started playing with her long and mostly red hair and that very soft booty of hers. I enjoyed the hungry head for another couple minutes and then decided it was time to enter the dragon, the main event, the reason I'm there. Let's get really busy I exclaimed.

She lubed us both up and I was happy she didn't have a prob with my favorite position of K9/ KneesTogether (K9 KT). I proceeded take my time and popped in there! I squirmed in a few inches more and held that position for about 20-30 seconds and then quickly withdrew to see if there was any grip and there was. Paydirt!

I spent the next 10-12 minutes bouncing, stroking & probing inside her to the beat of my music and sometimes gently talking to her since I'm a talker. She knows how to respond and I almost busted the move before I wanted to but I paused and prevailed to keep on stroking. I practiced my kaleidoscope of strokes inside her quivering & gushy love hole and when I decided to let loose, Ye Ole Geyser erupted with initially four-five prolonged spurts followed by a super-recharging (wow! Of the Geyser that then spat out what seemed to be another 5-7 long spurts of joy. I kept bouncing until I was spent as she tried to keep going but I begged her off. She giggled as I saw stars and slumped on the bed to bask in the afterglow. That was a very nice kill. Especially the super-orgasim.

She reminded me of a semi-troublesome girlfriend but one you know you're going to fuck anyway and it was wonderful. She said all our initial mis-understandings were just that, mis-understandings and she'll be much nicer & compliant the next time we meet. I bought everything she said, hook-line and sinker. She wants $150 for a half hour of her time but between you me I think she can be had for $120 for 30 minutes of her time.

I'll probably see her again (cause it was a great 10 minutes and orgasim) as she said she's going to be spending a lot more time in the DC metro area. I'll check her out again as long as the drive's not more than 30 minutes. What a dream!

Here are her ads.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D5%BF%CA%8D%D6%85ki%D5%B2%D6%81-%D5%B0%D6%85%D5%A5-%D2%8D%D6%85%CA%8D%D2%8D%D5%BF%D5%B0%D2%BD%D3%8F%D3%8F/27498377

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D5%A9%D2%BD%D5%A5i%D5%A5%D2%BD-%D5%B5%D5%B4i%CF%82%D5%BE-%D2%8D%D6%85%CA%8D%D2%8D%D5%BF%D5%B0%D2%BD%D3%8F%D3%8F-r%D2%BD%C9%91%D5%AA%D5%BE-%D5%B2-%D5%A1-/27492567