PDA

View Full Version : 65th street kenosha

Member #5933
10-10-17, 19:17
I didn't even know about this place. 2 girls. One is older but nice figure great massage. The other is younger and very nice looking but I asked for her and was told its not her turn. I drew the older lady but it turned out fantastic.

Great massage! I mean fantastic. Things got pretty hot halfway through and she was really horny. (YMMV) I ended up getting a body to body nuru massage but with oil. That escalated into hot full service while she held her own mouth closed because other girl was right outside.

I honestly get the feeling this isn't normal behavior because she only accepted $60 LOL. Obviously I will repeat LOL.

I debated posting this because I don't want uncle getting nosey.

NitroPimp
11-14-17, 01:21
I didn't even know about this place. 2 girls. One is older but nice figure great massage. The other is younger and very nice looking but I asked for her and was told its not her turn. I drew the older lady but it turned out fantastic.

Great massage! I mean fantastic. Things got pretty hot halfway through and she was really horny. (YMMV) I ended up getting a body to body nuru massage but with oil. That escalated into hot full service while she held her own mouth closed because other girl was right outside.

I honestly get the feeling this isn't normal behavior because she only accepted $60 LOL. Obviously I will repeat LOL.

I debated posting this because I don't want uncle getting nosey.I have been there several times. You are correct the younger one is much better looking but will offer nothing but self service. However I am surprised with your results because I have had many sessions with the older one and have not had no such luck. I have tipped her very well.

NitroPimp
12-07-17, 23:58
Vivian has left 65th Street there's a new girl Monica although I didn't have her she seemed very nice to me. I actually thought she was kind of cute. There was two kids that appeared to be doing homework when I got there from what I gather they must be Monica's. I think I got her name right.

Also when I was on the table I heard no less than three mongers come in and leave. One was definitely asking for Vivian, wanted the younger girl he kept saying. He actually didn't remember her name though. These girls need a lesson in marketing. They're in the door and capture them, take care of them and make them pay!

I can't believe that they walked away because they thought Monica was ugly, which of course she is not. First impression was she was cute.

Lemeduyu
12-27-17, 10:23
Finally dropped into this place. They said $65 but I only have them $60 and I got no complaints. The woman's name was Chinchoo or chicho or something like that. Not young by any means. Fairly good massage. Dry humped the back of my head for like 2 minutes aggressively. Like bit of teasing. Breasts in my face which I grabbed happily. Yes, over the clothes. On the town I got the whole you do BS. Finally I just grabbed her hands and put them there and she finished it. Might go back.

NitroPimp
12-27-17, 11:16
Finally dropped into this place. They said $65 but I only have them $60 and I got no complaints. The woman's name was Chinchoo or chicho or something like that. Not young by any means. Fairly good massage. Dry humped the back of my head for like 2 minutes aggressively. Like bit of teasing. Breasts in my face which I grabbed happily. Yes, over the clothes. On the town I got the whole you do BS. Finally I just grabbed her hands and put them there and she finished it. Might go back.Cool, you TOFTT. Now, I have heard another name. First I heard Monica, then MiMi now this new name. They may change names for clients, or if they are told by the boss that their names keep coming up in forums.

The one I saw sitting behind the desk had a nice bosom, cleavage showing. Does this one have a big ass as was reported?

I have had Lucy so many times, I am now "hers". They tend to protect their clients. She always tells me to ask for her, to "call for me please!" and motions that the other one is, well, not as good as her.

Wouldn't that be ironic? In house cheating on your provider!

Lucy is petite with "A" cups. But a real good provider. Nice girl. Likes to get a massage, if you're into that.

The one thing I am not sure about is the Kids hanging around at night.

NitroPimp
01-11-18, 09:18
Went to go the other night and ask for my favorite. Was redirected as my favorite had time to go. Met Monica. She gives a great massage. The ending being very mechanical and somewhat rough.

Nice bosom, but had on spandex. OTC only. Breast very sensitive, access Limited. Standard fee, standard tip.

Kampyone
01-14-18, 16:02
Had a free night so I called a couple of places to see who was working. Sophia was the only one at 52nd, so forget that. 65th had Lucy and Monica. Ok, I'll see what I can do to get Lucy. I did a recon and popped in to see who was who as part 1 of my plan. I asked them how late they were open and cost. They were almost fighting over who would get me, but I told I'll be back later and asked the name of one of them. Monica answered. I came up with part 2 of my plan as a way to pick Lucy. I would play eeny meeny miney moe and land on Lucy 'at random'. After a couple practice rounds I had my timing down.

Came back a couple hours later and did my game. I landed on Lucy, but they threw Monica at me. I said "OH, but you won". "no, no, no. She good. You take her". And just like the only other time I was bait and switched (at the place on Sunset in Waukegan, since closed), this one turned out bad. And this is odd. I asked her name and I swear she changed it to something I couldn't quite make out. Ann or Anna, I thought she said, but truth be told I had difficulty understanding her. YMMV on the name. Massage was wonderful. Roaming OC ws allowed. Nice small booty, tight legs, nice big Bs, all good. Had a small gut, but hey, who doesn't. Absolutely no teasing of the boys. Close to the fliip, she lightly tingled me near there with her nails. LIked that.

Flip came and more of the same, and again no teasing. Nothing. She gave me a 10 minute warning and I'm wondering what's taking her. Times up and nothing. I tried moving her hand but she pulled away and grabbed a bottle of goop for SS. Stupid me took the goop and she had both her hands working near the guy and once again I pulled her hand and again nope. So I was worked up enogh to go at it alone. The funny thing is now she was poking her fingers in and around my one hole. Why do that but not finish the job?

Tipped her. 2 for the massage and she wasnt happy. Either was I and said "If you do more you get more". In the lobby, Lucy was all smiles and said "ya, good?" I gave her a look like 'what are you talking about?' And I also asked the MT her name again because something seemed weird about the name change and she told me Anna. Then Lucy blurted out something that sounded like Margeret or maybe Monica sounds like Margeret in Chinese? All told, left disapointed.

About the neighborhood. I parked on 14th, near the back of their building under a streetlight. I know in the past I suggested parking a block away on the gentrified street, but I never felt scared or worried about my car parking where I did.

Damage 65 hr / 20.

Good. Nice massage, room was nice, warm temp.

Bad. They foiled my plan.

Ugly. SS.

NitroPimp
01-14-18, 23:26
Flip came and more of the same, and again no teasing. Nothing. She gave me a 10 minute warning and I'm wondering what's taking her. Times up and nothing. I tried moving her hand but she pulled away and grabbed a bottle of goop for SS. Stupid me took the goop and she had both her hands working near the guy and once again I pulled her hand and again nope. So I was worked up enogh to go at it alone. The funny thing is now she was poking her fingers in and around my one hole. Why do that but not finish the job?

Tipped her. 2 for the massage and she wasnt happy. Either was I and said "If you do more you get more". In the lobby, Lucy was all smiles and said "ya, good?" I gave her a look like 'what are you talking about?' And I also asked the MT her name again because something seemed weird about the name change and she told me Anna. Then Lucy blurted out something that sounded like Margeret or maybe Monica sounds like Margeret in Chinese? All told, left disapointed.

Ugly. SS.I had a bait and switch situation too. I called ahead and asked for but when I got there I would have had to wait an hour. WTF? So I was offered Monica and said "hey variety is the spice of life right?

Monica took care of me, but pretty much was mechanical something akin to a jackhammer. I kept saying take it easy, take it easy.

Was it your first trip there?

Definitely a good massage though. Needs to get a different skill set for the ending though.

Kampyone
01-15-18, 19:32
...Monica took care of me... Was it your first trip there?..... Definitely a good massage though. What did you do differently to get finished? Yes, my first time there. Agree, good massage.

NitroPimp
01-15-18, 21:10
What did you do differently to get finished? Yes, my first time there. Agree, good massage.I think because Lucy probably told her that I am cool since I have been there countless times. Also since I was bait and switched I'm sure I had some Leverage.

Joe6009
01-18-18, 12:56
Had a free night so I called a couple of places to see who was working. Sophia was the only one at 52nd, so forget that. 65th had Lucy and Monica. Ok, I'll see what I can do to get Lucy. I did a recon and popped in to see who was who as part 1 of my plan. I asked them how late they were open and cost. They were almost fighting over who would get me, but I told I'll be back later and asked the name of one of them. Monica answered. I came up with part 2 of my plan as a way to pick Lucy. I would play eeny meeny miney moe and land on Lucy 'at random'. After a couple practice rounds I had my timing down.

Came back a couple hours later and did my game. I landed on Lucy, but they threw Monica at me. I said "OH, but you won". "no, no, no. She good. You take her". And just like the only other time I was bait and switched (at the place on Sunset in Waukegan, since closed), this one turned out bad. And this is odd. I asked her name and I swear she changed it to something I couldn't quite make out. Ann or Anna, I thought she said, but truth be told I had difficulty understanding her. YMMV on the name. Massage was wonderful. Roaming OC ws allowed. Nice small booty, tight legs, nice big Bs, all good. Had a small gut, but hey, who doesn't. Absolutely no teasing of the boys. Close to the fliip, she lightly tingled me near there with her nails. LIked that.

Flip came and more of the same, and again no teasing. Nothing. She gave me a 10 minute warning and I'm wondering what's taking her. Times up and nothing. I tried moving her hand but she pulled away and grabbed a bottle of goop for SS. Stupid me took the goop and she had both her hands working near the guy and once again I pulled her hand and again nope. So I was worked up enogh to go at it alone. The funny thing is now she was poking her fingers in and around my one hole. Why do that but not finish the job?.I think you recon visit spooked them. My suggestion is go again and ask for Lucy and if they try to switch then begin to leave. With the possibility of losing a client, they will give you what you want.

Be safe,

Joe.

NitroPimp
01-22-18, 11:38
I think you recon visit spooked them. My suggestion is go again and ask for Lucy and if they try to switch then begin to leave. With the possibility of losing a client, they will give you what you want.

Be safe,

Joe.Kampyone,

I think I have to agree with Joe on this one, you probably spooked them. I think they mishandle appointments because a lot of guys must called make appointments and then don't show up.

If a customer walks in without an appointment and is standing there they will take him and work it out later, if the appointment shows up on time. I've seen it happen at other places many times.

It happened to me recently. I sat in that room at Heaven for 50 minutes. They even bait and switch me on how long I would be sitting there. At first she said 20 minutes and made the claim that they didn't think I was coming because I usually get there earlier.

And of course the last time I went to 65th Street, I was in the same situation as you and accepted Monica also. And for me at least it worked out well.

I have called places and they called me back to tell me a different time Maybe 10 or 15 minutes later. And that's okay for me. Gives me time to do the things I forgot to do like brush my teeth or pick up some gum. I don't plan these things ahead. I call when I'm ready. If they can't get me in within a half an hour I call the next place.

Also I have noticed at 65th Street that they do not answer the phone if they are too busy. That is probably a good thing. I hate to have a happy ending interrupted by a phone call myself. I may or may not call back a second time because I like Lucy that much.

That's what I like about Kenosha, plenty of choice! 39th Street is not too bad and now there's a new one on Highway 50? I'm hoping with all the competition, that they are a little more liberal with the extras.

NitroPimp
01-24-18, 00:00
Decided to go there off-the-cuff after a therapeutic only massage at Sunflowers. It really wasn't very late at all. Lights were out. I decided to call, female answered and said oh so sI and said "so sorry Day Off, call tomorrow".

I sure hope that place doesn't close. I guess even these girls need to take a break from time to time.

Kampyone
01-24-18, 11:13
I think you recon visit spooked them. Thanks for your guys feedback.

I did my recon visit so I could see who was who. I don't know how firm they stick to their fake names, but I didn't want to get an 'impostor Lucy'. I've called 52nd before and asked who was working. She said Sonia and someone else. I asked if Tina or Coco was in and she changed her answer to 'yes, Coco here', which to me meant someone not named Coco was going to be named Coco if anyone asks for her.

NitroPimp
01-31-18, 17:45
Had a great visit with Lucy once again. She is one of the best in Kenosha. Super friendly, great back walker and likes what she does.

The electric blanket under the sheets on the table makes it nice when you have a bit of chill going in these colder temps. Yes, she made me happy as hell! Could not perform on round 2, I was exhausted.

Looks like Monica left, at least that's what it appears. New girl, think I've seen her before there, nothing to get excited about.

Starting to narrow down my favorites in K-town. 65th seems to be the most consistent for me.

Sheridan, no lookers there but happiness is found.

39th, I really like Tina, but assisted happiness.

52nd, I keep missing what's good.

Pershing, S. S. Went 3 times same story.

Not so good at BZ, sweet Asian and Peony either bad reviews on RM or nobody says much about them.

AddictedToAmp
02-19-18, 19:46
Had a great visit with Lucy once again. She is one of the best in Kenosha. Super friendly, great back walker and likes what she does.

The electric blanket under the sheets on the table makes it nice when you have a bit of chill going in these colder temps. Yes, she made me happy as hell! Could not perform on round 2, I was exhausted.

Looks like Monica left, at least that's what it appears. New girl, think I've seen her before there, nothing to get excited about.

Starting to narrow down my favorites in K-town. 65th seems to be the most consistent for me.

Sheridan, no lookers there but happiness is found.

39th, I really like Tina, but assisted happiness.

52nd, I keep missing what's good.

Pershing, S. S. Went 3 times same story.

Not so good at BZ, sweet Asian and Peony either bad reviews on RM or nobody says much about them.Every time I've visited Lucy (or Lucy & Monica together), I've froze my ass off. Didn't have an electric table warmer in use while I was there. One of the reasons I'm not going there currently. '.

Speaking of Monica and Lucy, don't see them together. (Monica may be gone, saw a new chick there). I've gotten plenty of HE's from Lucy, and one from Monica, but when together, they were both unwilling to do it in front of the other. So it was a bummer. They tried to get me to self serve in front of them both, but that doesn't turn me on at all, so I passed. I've noticed this in a few other places- both MT's give HE's, but won't do it in front of another MT, so don't do the four hand.

NitroPimp
02-20-18, 13:17
Every time I've visited Lucy (or Lucy & Monica together), I've froze my ass off. Didn't have an electric table warmer in use while I was there. One of the reasons I'm not going there currently. '.

Speaking of Monica and Lucy, don't see them together. (Monica may be gone, saw a new chick there). I've gotten plenty of HE's from Lucy, and one from Monica, but when together, they were both unwilling to do it in front of the other. So it was a bummer. They tried to get me to self serve in front of them both, but that doesn't turn me on at all, so I passed. I've noticed this in a few other places- both MT's give HE's, but won't do it in front of another MT, so don't do the four hand.Yes, maybe somewhere they heard guys were complaining about the cold. Since the really cold weather hit, they have electric blankets under the bottom sheet. Table is warm.

Monica wasn't there very long. She was pretty good.

The other girl was older but stayed under the blanket on the love seat the whole time, couldn't tell much about her. She never got up, no one came in.

I think 2 hours with Lucy (yes I have done it) is better than 4 hands for an hour. You could get a coupla of pops that way.

No way I would do self serve in front of two girls unless they were somehow sexually involved.

Lemeduyu
02-21-18, 21:35
My second visit but first with Lucy. I enjoyed my massage. A little too much back walking. She was very playful. Limited English but fine. I like them a little younger but she's cute. Standard finish for standard donation.

NitroPimp
02-22-18, 00:16
My second visit but first with Lucy. I enjoyed my massage. A little too much back walking. She was very playful. Limited English but fine. I like them a little younger but she's cute. Standard finish for standard donation.Yes, she does like back walking. I think they like it because gives them a little break for all the pushing and shoving and upper body work they have to do.

At least she is small and light.

Was the electric blanket turned on for you?

Lemeduyu
02-22-18, 07:39
Yes, she does like back walking. I think they like it because gives them a little break for all the pushing and shoving and upper body work they have to do.

At least she is small and light.

Was the electric blanket turned on for you?Yep. Nice and warm.

Kampyone
03-02-18, 10:51
I made my second visit to 65th. Since Pick and Save closed I'm not afraid of being seen by customers or workers that are friends of my SO, so I parked a block away to the west. Nice little walk. Called to see if Lucy was available. Yes. Walked in the door two minutes later and was greeted by Lucy and a younger (30-40 ish? One with a shorter haircut and nice cleavage showing who took my 65 door fee. After my usual bathroom recon (clean, no sign of resused towels) Lucy showed me to her room. There was a portable heater next to the table. She left the door cracked a little bit. I had to ask her to close it. Wasn't sure why she left it open.

Took the hour and was a fun time. She mostly worked from a position stradling my head. Roaming allowed, but difficult to reach. Massage was ok in my book. Then she got some oil, which I like. She moved to the floor which allowed better roaming. She also did some great teasing. Almost on par with Yuyu but without the constant talking. Got the hot towel to clean up and had me flip. Little more massage and teasing, then down to business. UTC roaming allowed. Small A's under the thick padded bra. As I finished, she did a quiet little "ah, yessssss" thing.

While I was enjoying the ending, Mr not really loud, but still could hear him monger guy walked in. The rooms being right next to the waiting room make that unavoidable. To his credit he talked in a quiet voice, but didn't get right down to business. The conversation should go like this: Massage? Yes, how much? 40 for half hour. 65 for hour. You want hour? Yes? And that's it. No need to ask about their day.

Got dressed, got my water bottle and gave her what I thought was the standard tip. She protested and I showed four fingers and say "I always pay four". Then she showed me the money. It was 10 short. Ooops. I got my monger money from the wrong pocket. So I got another 10 out and all was good. She made the hand to the ear phone thing and said 'you call again?' so no harm no foul. As others have said, Lucy is fun and nice lady. I can't quite place her age, but she looks in her 40's with small, thin body.

Damage 65/40.

Good. Lucy will make you enjoy your stay. Heater in room makes it very comfortable.

Bad. Other mongers can be heard. When they open the door, anyone in the waiting room can see you.

Ugly. Walk of shame is in open. Very little traffic, but nowhere to hide.

OK Sure
03-03-18, 18:12
Got the new one. Didn't get a name. No backwalk, which is disappointing but get the feeling full menu available flashing enough cash. Massage was so so.

MonkeyDung
03-04-18, 16:16
Got Helen I believe. Late 20's early 30's. Awesome massage. She got on the table to apply pressure. She also walked on my muscles which was fantastic. Roaming throughout and you can leave happy!

Lemeduyu
03-09-18, 19:21
Went back hoping to get Helen. I saw here but I got Lucy again. She didn't recognize me at first and I was just there a couple of weeks ago. Paid for an hour and handed her $80 but she didn't give me any change. I was kinda high so I didn't feel like playing the translation game while laying naked on the table. At 35 minutes she kept saying something to me and finally used her translator to say if I was busy I could go like I am dismissed now that the deed was done. She understands ZERO English so I was trying to say I'll just pay for the half then. Upon realizing this would never make any sense to someone who speaks no English I just said 10 more minutes. Tipped the usual which was actually $15 more than the usual bc I got no change and got out of there. I would for sure like to see Helen but don't want another round with Lucy. Too much damn oil!

NitroPimp
03-09-18, 23:03
Went back hoping to get Helen. I saw here but I got Lucy again. She didn't recognize me at first and I was just there a couple of weeks ago. Paid for an hour and handed her $80 but she didn't give me any change. I was kinda high so I didn't feel like playing the translation game while laying naked on the table. At 35 minutes she kept saying something to me and finally used her translator to say if I was busy I could go like I am dismissed now that the deed was done. She understands ZERO English so I was trying to say I'll just pay for the half then. Upon realizing this would never make any sense to someone who speaks no English I just said 10 more minutes. Tipped the usual which was actually $15 more than the usual bc I got no change and got out of there. I would for sure like to see Helen but don't want another round with Lucy. Too much damn oil!I recommend you call and ask for Helen. Make an appointment they will definitely honor your request. As far as getting shorted Lucy has never done that to me. I'm surprised it happened to you.

You are correct, she speaks zero English but uses her phone as a translator. And you can definitely get your point across. My last visit I had to tell her some things and she got her phone out. As you speak into the phone it actually speaks Chinese back to her and she can read it in Chinese. She was able to deliver on my request after translating what I told her.

My last visit Lucy actually looked very, very nice. She must have just colored her hair and done her makeup before I got there. She doesn't always look that good.

I got to see the other girl. Lucy and her were Lucy and her were both crammed together in the one love seat it was kind of comical actually to see two small Chinese girls laying together on a loveseat in opposite directions of course. Sharing each other's heat I guess.

AddictedToAmp
03-12-18, 14:47
I recommend you call and ask for Helen. Make an appointment they will definitely honor your request. As far as getting shorted Lucy has never done that to me. I'm surprised it happened to you.

You are correct, she speaks zero English but uses her phone as a translator. And you can definitely get your point across. My last visit I had to tell her some things and she got her phone out. As you speak into the phone it actually speaks Chinese back to her and she can read it in Chinese. She was able to deliver on my request after translating what I told her.

My last visit Lucy actually looked very, very nice. She must have just colored her hair and done her makeup before I got there. She doesn't always look that good.

I got to see the other girl. Lucy and her were Lucy and her were both crammed together in the one love seat it was kind of comical actually to see two small Chinese girls laying together on a loveseat in opposite directions of course. Sharing each other's heat I guess.Lucy hasn't shorted me on time. I think she's pretty darn cute actually, but kind of a tease. (except to MMAFOREVER). I don't like her back walking and that she never brings back the change. Usually I forget (we probably all do) so that's an automatic extra 15 dollar tip. That's one of the reasons I don't like the $65 door fee places, because the cash machines only spit out 20's!

I'd like to try out the new girl, but Lucy would certainly be mad if she was there and available, seen her so many times she thinks of me as "hers". We sometimes chat via WeChat as well.

I think Lucy does pretty well with English. Not once has she pulled out the translator on me. I've got a lot of practice using those, but I haven't needed it with her. It helps to keep your sentences very simple, and don't talk too fast.

NitroPimp
03-13-18, 08:08
Lucy hasn't shorted me on time. I think she's pretty darn cute actually, but kind of a tease. (except to MMAFOREVER). I don't like her back walking and that she never brings back the change. That's one of the reasons I don't like the $65 door fee places, because the cash machines only spit out 20's!

I'd like to try out the new girl, but Lucy would certainly be mad if she was there and available, seen her so many times she thinks of me as "hers". We sometimes chat via WeChat as well.

I think Lucy does pretty well with English. Not once has she pulled out the translator on me. I've got a lot of practice using those, but I haven't needed it with her. It helps to keep your sentences very simple, and don't talk too fast.I wonder if in your conversations with Lucy if she's aware she has her very own blog here on USA SG. ?

To me she is one of the best providers in the area. Just because of her great attitude. Yes she is easy on the eyes and not much in the way of T&A but she always gets the job done. When I go in for 90 minute session she always ask me "twice?

AddictedToAmp
03-13-18, 17:45
I wonder if in your conversations with Lucy if she's aware she has her very own blog here on USA SG. ?

To me she is one of the best providers in the area. Just because of her great attitude. Yes she is easy on the eyes and not much in the way of T&A but she always gets the job done. When I go in for 90 minute session she always ask me "twice?It would be very bad if she found out about her own forum. I've never done a 90 with her or asked for 'twice' LOL, that's for you young whippersnappers!

NitroPimp
03-18-18, 09:23
I don't go to Backpage much, but I started going through the phone numbers to see who was who. A lot of big ass black girls with stretch marks and the occasional Asian honey. However I stumbled across this. Did Asian change their name?

http://racine.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/312-647-9288/29345837

Kampyone
03-19-18, 09:42
I made a phone call at 745 to 52nd to see who was working. "Two girl here. You want massage?" I asked for names and got "Two girl". Asked if Bella, Coco, or Tina were in (stupid me) "Yes, here. You want massage". Ate at Wendy's and was going to stop there and they were closed, around 815. Drove toward 65th. Called and asked who was working and was told "new girl here". I asked for new girl name and she said "Um. Uh. Coocoo". She said busy and wait 10 minutes.

Drove by a couple time 10-15 minutes later and saw door no 2 was still closed. Waited another 10 minutes and door was still closed but it was close to closing time so I went in. Door was locked and had to buzz. So so looking girl unlocked the door and asked if I called. Said yes and was led into room 1 and told to wait 15 minutes, which I didn't mind as it gave me time to relax. 10 minutes later, another monger came in. From what I can gather, he called and was told to show up at nine and had drove some distance to get her. She told him they were busy and come back tomorrow. He didn't sound happy.

Meanwhile, monger from room 2 is led out and so so comes back in. I request medium. So so has a noticeable gut with small Bs, ok rear. I asked her name and was expecting Coocoo, but got Megann. Hmmm, Irish fake name to honor St Patrick's Day? Massage was done mostly with forearms. Got on table and did head straddle and allowed roaming. Used oil, but not a lot. And little to no teasing. I could tell she was tired and didn't seem interested, but she was doing her best to injure me. Should have taken soft? YMMV.

On the flip she did the legs, chest, stomach. She was visibly exhausted at this point so I sat up a bit and started rubbing her shoulders, whcih she seemed to appreciate. Laid back down and she resumed. Poured oil on the little guy and moved my hand. Tried to get her to use hers. The back and forth didn't end in my favor. Stupid me did the SS with her tickling the boys. Tried roaming UTC but she moved away. Tried OTC on the boobs with the same result. While getting dressed I asked about Lucy and I think she said works there still. Left. 2 tip, she looked too exhausted to show how disappointed she was. She didn't give me a goodbye hug or 'you come back' as I left.

Overall, massage was ok, but I would not recommend Megann. Make sure to get Lucy or from what others said, get Helen. Megann looks anywhere from 35-50 and has hair to her shoulders, bland looking face, small Bs, and has a noticeable gut. Upon reflection, I wonder if this 'Megann' is the same girl 'Anna' I had before with the same result. I forgot what she looked like, but it was a similar experience last time.

UPDATE - I reread my previous review with 'Anna' and saw that Lucy called her 'Margaret'. I think it is the same girl. I forgot her name this time and only remembered it sounded Irish and started with 'M'. However it is, don't get Margaret or Megann.

I propose we use a signal system. When leaving, loudly cough two times and clear your throat so any other mongers can hear you. That means to get out if you can. No happiness to be found.

Note to the monger who got turned away. I know you weren't happy when you got turned away but you didn't waste your time and money. I hope it was better spent elsewhere.

Damage. 6/. 2.

Good. Room was warm.

Bad. No teasing.

Ugly. SS.

NitroPimp
03-19-18, 11:02
I made a phone call at 745 to 52nd to see who was working. "Two girl here. You want massage?" I asked for names and got "Two girl". Asked if Bella, Coco, or Tina were in (stupid me) "Yes, here. You want massage".

Drove toward 65th. Called and asked who was working and was told "new girl here". I asked for new girl name and she said "Um. Uh. Coocoo".

Drove by a couple time 10-15 minutes later and saw door no 2 was still closed. Waited another 10 minutes and door was still closed but it was close to closing time so I went in. Door was locked and had to buzz. So so looking girl unlocked the door and asked if I called. Said yes and was led into room 1 and told to wait 15 minutes, which I didn't mind as it gave me time to relax. 10 minutes later, another monger came in. From what I can gather, he called and was told to show up at nine and had drove some distance to get her. She told him they were busy and come back tomorrow.

Overall, massage was ok, but I would not recommend Megann. Make sure to get Lucy or from what others said, get Helen. Megann looks anywhere from 35-50 and has hair to her shoulders, bland looking face, small Bs, . Whoever it is, don't get Margaret or Megann.

I propose we use a signal system. When leaving, loudly cough two times and clear your throat so any other mongers can hear you. That means to get out if you can. No happiness to be found.

Note to the monger who got turned away. I know you weren't happy when you got turned away but you didn't waste your time and money. I hope it was better spent elsewhere.

Damage. 6/. 2.

Good. Room was warm.

Bad. No teasing.

Ugly. SS.I read your whole post, makes for a good read.

Oh boy! So, Lucy wasn't there? I guess even she needs a day off. That old making appointments for mongers and blowing them off is not uncommon in that industry. Used to happen to me a lot at Heaven. I hear it at 65th when I'm on the table. It happened to me there too. But that was the one time I got lucky with Monica who gave me an excellent massage. I had Lucy's blessings when she stuck her head out the door to see who came in for her. They played dumb on the call in appointment but I still left happy.

You would have been much better off waiting 10 minutes for Coco at 52nd. I won't say when, but I was also there recently. Having the time of my life with this one. I have learned to tip her well. Yes when I come in I know I'm going to get the best massage I have had in Kenosha.

Between Coco and Lucy I don't feel the need to do much other mongering. I found my happy place.

Member #5933
03-19-18, 11:27
I wonder if in your conversations with Lucy if she's aware she has her very own blog here on USA SG. ?

To me she is one of the best providers in the area. Just because of her great attitude. Yes she is easy on the eyes and not much in the way of T&A but she always gets the job done. When I go in for 90 minute session she always ask me "twice?Update: I had gone back 3 times and never got that treatment again! Everytime she said no can't I get in trouble. She asked how far is my house though LOL. Anyways just so you guys know.

Place in racine I was getting FS at but girl left now. Dry now only hand stuff. Or the AMP lady. Ugh.

RedPontiacX
03-19-18, 11:28
I made a phone call at 745 to 52nd to see who was working. "Two girl here. You want massage?" I asked for names and got "Two girl". Asked if Bella, Coco, or Tina were in (stupid me) "Yes, here. You want massage". Ate at Wendy's and was going to stop there and they were closed, around 815. Drove toward 65th. Called and asked who was working and was told "new girl here". I asked for new girl name and she said "Um. Uh. Coocoo". She said busy and wait 10 minutes.

Drove by a couple time 10-15 minutes later and saw door no 2 was still closed. Waited another 10 minutes and door was still closed but it was close to closing time so I went in. Door was locked and had to buzz. So so looking girl unlocked the door and asked if I called. Said yes and was led into room 1 and told to wait 15 minutes, which I didn't mind as it gave me time to relax. 10 minutes later, another monger came in. From what I can gather, he called and was told to show up at nine and had drove some distance to get her. She told him they were busy and come back tomorrow. He didn't sound happy.

Meanwhile, monger from room 2 is led out and so so comes back in. I request medium. So so has a noticeable gut with small Bs, ok rear. I asked her name and was expecting Coocoo, but got Megann. Hmmm, Irish fake name to honor St Patrick's Day? Massage was done mostly with forearms. Got on table and did head straddle and allowed roaming. Used oil, but not a lot. And little to no teasing. I could tell she was tired and didn't seem interested, but she was doing her best to injure me. Should have taken soft? YMMV.

On the flip she did the legs, chest, stomach. She was visibly exhausted at this point so I sat up a bit and started rubbing her shoulders, whcih she seemed to appreciate. Laid back down and she resumed. Poured oil on the little guy and moved my hand. Tried to get her to use hers. The back and forth didn't end in my favor. Stupid me did the SS with her tickling the boys. Tried roaming UTC but she moved away. Tried OTC on the boobs with the same result. While getting dressed I asked about Lucy and I think she said works there still. Left. 2 tip, she looked too exhausted to show how disappointed she was. She didn't give me a goodbye hug or 'you come back' as I left.

Overall, massage was ok, but I would not recommend Megann. Make sure to get Lucy or from what others said, get Helen. Megann looks anywhere from 35-50 and has hair to her shoulders, bland looking face, small Bs, and has a noticeable gut. Upon reflection, I wonder if this 'Megann' is the same girl 'Anna' I had before with the same result. I forgot what she looked like, but it was a similar experience last time.

UPDATE - I reread my previous review with 'Anna' and saw that Lucy called her 'Margaret'. I think it is the same girl. I forgot her name this time and only remembered it sounded Irish and started with 'M'. However it is, don't get Margaret or Megann.

Damage. 6/. 2.

Good. Room was warm.

Bad. No teasing.

Ugly. SS.I really hate to be the one who breaks the bad news but here goes; Lucy has left 65th street AMP. As you guys all know a good thing eventually comes to an end. This is in part of the new branding / name advertising they were reporting in another post.

Kampyone
03-19-18, 14:34
You would have been much better off waiting 10 minutes for Coco at 52nd. I won't say when, but I was also there recently. Having the time of my life with this one. I don't know if Coco was at 52nd. When I called 52nd, she only said "two girl" and said "yes" when I asked if the top three were there, so I'm assuming the Sophie with glasses was there and would be named Coco or Bella. 65th wasn't sure of the name of their girl when I called and it took her a few seconds to come up with "Coocoo" so my 10 minute wait was at 65th. I would have skipped my Wendy's meal if I 100 percent knew Coco was at 52nd and I was really hungry, handn't eaten since noon.

NitroPimp
03-19-18, 18:51
I don't know if Coco was at 52nd. When I called 52nd, she only said "two girl" and said "yes" when I asked if the top three were there, so I'm assuming the Sophie with glasses was there and would be named Coco or Bella. 65th wasn't sure of the name of their girl when I called and it took her a few seconds to come up with "Coocoo" so my 10 minute wait was at 65th. I would have skipped my Wendy's meal if I 100 percent knew Coco was at 52nd and I was really hungry, handn't eaten since noon.Okay I misunderstood you. You decided to go eat and then when you came back they were closed. Not surprised at that place. They are open from 9 till 9 but if they don't have any business after 7 they close. I'm sure Coco was there. She's there everyday. And Tina too. I think I would have just asked for an appointment with Coco. FYI. Bella has been gone for quite a while.

So it looks like Lucy is now gone from 65th Street. No wonder you had such a bad experience.

NitroPimp
03-19-18, 18:53
I really hate to be the one who breaks the bad news but here goes; Lucy has left 65th street AMP. As you guys all know a good thing eventually comes to an end. This is in part of the new branding / name advertising they were reporting in another post.Boy that really sucks. I was just bragging about how I had it narrowed down to two favorites, no reason to go to anyone else. Oh well, I'm sure she will turn up somewhere.

Kampyone
03-20-18, 10:13
I'm sure Coco was there. She's there everyday. And Tina too. I think I would have just asked for an appointment with Coco. FYI. Good advice. I'm so afraid of walking in and getting directed to Sophie Glasses, especially how elusive they are on the phone. Next time I will make the appt with Coco and not ask who's there.

NitroPimp
03-20-18, 12:02
Good advice. I'm so afraid of walking in and getting directed to Sophie Glasses, especially how elusive they are on the phone. Next time I will make the appt with Coco and not ask who's there.About the other girl. Maybe she used the name Sophie from time to time? However when I went in I had the girl named Hyleen or Hylen.

I thought it was Helen but not so much as I can tell. This one yes she had glasses, yes she was young but she did not look all pimply-faced unless she had it treated or grew out of it.

Although my visit was not a happy one, I had read that others had been more successful than me. Supposed to have a big hairy Bush.

I think it was one of those YMMV moments. She didn't know me and I didn't know her. I kept thinking librarian. And then I kept thinking about the old Batman movies where Batgirl was a librarian. I believe given the work environment she has it she is probably a satisfyer.

Avg Joe
03-20-18, 21:37
Good advice. I'm so afraid of walking in and getting directed to Sophie Glasses, especially how elusive they are on the phone. Next time I will make the appt with Coco and not ask who's there.Both Tina and Coco are very reliable and I have been more than happy with both of them many times. Both will take appt's and both are worth the wait.

If they try and direct you to Sophia just say no and that you will wait for one of the others. It's your money, your choice.

AJ.

NitroPimp
03-21-18, 14:30
Update: I had gone back 3 times and never got that treatment again! Everytime she said no can't I get in trouble. She asked how far is my house though LOL. Anyways just so you guys know..I had a similar experience with Lucy. I did not get penetration but she let me go Italian on her. The last time I was with her she was encouraging FIV and of course offered to make me finish twice.

Almost every session she would "offer me" to massage her. Surprisingly she would pull her jeans down as she laid on the table. It was the ultimate tease. Almost there, but not quite. Right about that time she'd roll over and jump off the table.

I figured it was time to take it to the next level and now she is gone. Damn!

AddictedToAmp
03-21-18, 18:29
I don't go to Backpage much, but I started going through the phone numbers to see who was who. A lot of big ass black girls with stretch marks and the occasional Asian honey. However I stumbled across this. Did Asian change their name?

http://racine.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/312-647-9288/29345837Yes, the place on 65th is Peaceful Spa now, been that way for a while. Not like it makes a real difference, there's no name on building.

AddictedToAmp
03-21-18, 18:38
I really hate to be the one who breaks the bad news but here goes; Lucy has left 65th street AMP. As you guys all know a good thing eventually comes to an end. This is in part of the new branding / name advertising they were reporting in another post.Normally I hear from Lucy occasinally on WeChat, but it's been nothing but Crickets for a few weeks. I went in to the shop, I saw Gut Girl and made an excuse because I read the poor review. I tried to PM Lucy on my phone, asking where she has moved to but I've been un-friended. Crap.

AddictedToAmp
03-21-18, 18:52
Boy that really sucks. I was just bragging about how I had it narrowed down to two favorites, no reason to go to anyone else. Oh well, I'm sure she will turn up somewhere.She got back to me. She's in Oshkosh know. Spa, didn't get the name. I'm #1. Oh wait, no, I'm not.

NitroPimp
03-21-18, 22:33
Update: I had gone back 3 times and never got that treatment again! Everytime she said no can't I get in trouble. She asked how far is my house though LOL. Anyways just so you guys know.

I kind of understand now the deal with Lucy. I had developed a good enough relationship with her that she would allow me to give her massages and many times she would pull her pants down and allow me to do an Italian.

However when I begin to get too hot and heavy for her she would roll over and say thank you and offer to massage me. Got close a couple times. Towards the end FIV was encouraged and always the offer of round 2. I thought one or two more visits and then the offer of a good tip would have had me in FS.

Sadly, she will be missed.

NitroPimp
03-22-18, 13:20
She got back to me. She's in Oshkosh know. Spa, didn't get the name. I'm #1. Oh wait, no, I'm not.Thanks for the update, good to hear she's OK but shipped off to Oshkosh? Damn, she wanted to be close to Chicago (Chinatown etc.). Well you can't really tell her we miss her, but one day I hope to see her again.

I know I posted the same story twice about Lucy, after several hours the first story had not posted so I rewrote it. I thought it was lost in cyberspace.

Was a busy day for Admin I think. I see a lot of posts came in about the same time.

NitroPimp
04-05-18, 08:12
I have not been back, but it dawned on me where I saw the other provider, it was at Lili on Pershing. Her name was Helen when I saw her. SS only at Lily. Same owners I guess.

Last time I was there Lucy had signaled me (pointing at the room next door) that No happiness was available in the room next door.

That's why I don't go back. Maybe they felt sooner or later Lucy would get them in trouble?

Seems like no one else goes there either?

Ymmv5315
04-05-18, 22:37
I have not been back, but it dawned on me where I saw the other provider, it was at Lili on Pershing. Her name was Helen when I saw her. SS only at Lily. Same owners I guess.

Last time I was there Lucy had signaled me (pointing at the room next door) that No happiness was available in the room next door.

That's why I don't go back. Maybe they felt sooner or later Lucy would get them in trouble?

Seems like no one else goes there either?I went a couple weeks ago. Not sure who I had. Bigger tis and no ass. Massage was ok, but she wasn't letting much in the way of roaming. Kept towel on whole time. On flip she did a little massaging theb said all done. I pointed down and she pointed right back at me for SS. She didn't even wait for me to get dressed and didn't bug me for a tip. So none was given. I won't be back until I read things have changed for the better.

NitroPimp
05-20-18, 11:48
I went a couple weeks ago. Not sure who I had. Bigger tis and no ass. Massage was ok, but she wasn't letting much in the way of roaming. Kept towel on whole time. On flip she did a little massaging theb said all done. I pointed down and she pointed right back at me for SS. She didn't even wait for me to get dressed and didn't bug me for a tip. So none was given. I won't be back until I read things have changed for the better.One of the girls at VIP told me 65th shut down? Any intel?

Ymmv5315
05-24-18, 06:19
One of the girls at VIP told me 65th shut down? Any intel?It's been closed for a few weeks now.

NitroPimp
05-24-18, 20:13
It's been closed for a few weeks now.I hear same owners as Lily Spa on Pershing. Lucy was one of my ATF's.

RedPontiacX
05-26-18, 20:02
I hear same owners as Lily Spa on Pershing. Lucy was one of my ATF's.Was on my way to another destination and did a drive by. Sign said open. Been renamed Violet. 1401 65th street.

NitroPimp
05-28-18, 00:04
Was on my way to another destination and did a drive by. Sign said open. Been renamed Violet. 1401 65th street.Yes, I saw in the Kenosha blog that it is open with not just one but two open signs!

I think it might be worth the try. I'm willing to take one for the team next week.

Kampyone
05-30-18, 09:46
FYI on the talent or mamason at 65th st. I was driving by and saw an older (at least 60 in USA years), frumpy, not very good looking granny talking on her cellphone outside the place.

NitroPimp
06-09-18, 12:12
Saw a review on RM. Poor guy, got Monica and "left with a tear in his eye".

AddictedToAmp
07-01-18, 04:18
Saw a review on RM. Poor guy, got Monica and "left with a tear in his eye".Violet Spa (65th) is owned by Coco, who also owns Peony, later Main Massage, now Violet. She's an older, heavy woman, married to an American guy. I've seen her a number of times (un-luck of the draw) and it was always a no-service thing, or a self service oriented thing. Typically her places are all SS, except when occasionally her girls go rogue. There was a pretty good girl at Peony for awhile, then always it reverts back to the annoying "you do" level O service.

NitroPimp
07-02-18, 12:09
Violet Spa (65th) is owned by Coco, who also owns Peony, later Main Massage, now Violet. She's an older, heavy woman, married to an American guy. I've seen her a number of times (un-luck of the draw) and it was always a no-service thing, or a self service oriented thing. Typically her places are all SS, except when occasionally her girls go rogue. There was a pretty good girl at Peony for awhile, then always it reverts back to the annoying "you do" level O service.That's probably why Lucy left. 65th st. Before they changes hands. She was awesome!

AddictedToAmp
07-02-18, 17:06
FYI on the talent or mamason at 65th st. I was driving by and saw an older (at least 60 in USA years), frumpy, not very good looking granny talking on her cellphone outside the place.Yep, that's Coco the owner. Seen her at Main and Peony a buncha times. I wonder if Main got anybody good after Luna left.

AddictedToAmp
07-04-18, 01:01
That's probably why Lucy left. 65th st. Before they changes hands. She was awesome!Lucy went first to Oshkosh, then Chinatown, then Island Spa in Gemantown, now she's in Indianapolis. Dangit.

NitroPimp
07-04-18, 12:35
Lucy went first to Oshkosh, then Chinatown, then Island Spa in Gemantown, now she's in Indianapolis. Dangit.I figured she would move around but not that much. I heard she fell and hurt her foot or leg last winter.

She was the only reason I went to 65th. Vivian was nice but SS.

I often wanted to go back and see Monica just because her mams were so large. Her handy was brutal though. Jackhammer?

More like a hammerdrill. But I got her to slow down before I was deskinned. She went rouge I think because Lucy recommended me.

AddictedToAmp
07-05-18, 02:23
I figured she would move around but not that much. I heard she fell and hurt her foot or leg last winter.

She was the only reason I went to 65th. Vivian was nice but SS.

I often wanted to go back and see Monica just because her mams were so large. Her handy was brutal though. Jackhammer?

More like a hammerdrill. But I got her to slow down before I was deskinned. She went rouge I think because Lucy recommended me.I never had any luck at 65th OTHER than with Lucy. Not Monica. She was adamant about "You Do!" I made the mistake of doing a four hand massage with Lucy and Monica, and Lucy apologized many times. No happiness was allowed with both of them together, not even from Lucy.

NitroPimp
07-05-18, 13:52
I never had any luck at 65th OTHER than with Lucy. Not Monica. She was adamant about "You Do!" I made the mistake of doing a four hand massage with Lucy and Monica, and Lucy apologized many times. No happiness was allowed with both of them together, not even from Lucy.That explains the hammerdrill, lack of experience!

Or maybe the Monica I had was just using that name?

40 ish, D's ok rear, not overly plump.

The other thing I didn't like was the kids. I saw them once when I came late about 8 PM. Is there an upstairs apartment one the girls shared?

Sometimes there would be kids there doing homework or something on the table by the love seat. Lucy just closed the door.

AddictedToAmp
07-05-18, 18:45
That explains the hammerdrill, lack of experience!

Or maybe the Monica I had was just using that name?

40 ish, D's ok rear, not overly plump.

The other thing I didn't like was the kids. I saw them once when I came late about 8 PM. Is there an upstairs apartment one the girls shared?

Sometimes there would be kids there doing homework or something on the table by the love seat. Lucy just closed the door.The second girl who did the four hands was that younger, much cuter girl that always worked with Lucy at 65th. I saw her individually once, also had the you do experience.

NitroPimp
07-11-18, 23:11
Walked in, greeted by a granny asked about rates and left.

Lurker02
07-12-18, 06:22
Don't know if it was granny, probably was but I should have left too. At least the massage was good.

Walked in, greeted by a granny asked about rates and left.

JustAMonger
07-14-18, 08:21
Don't know if it was granny, probably was but I should have left too. At least the massage was good.No Smiles?

Lurker02
07-15-18, 09:20
Nope, I heard another lady giggling and laughing with someone in the other room. I think I got the wrong one.

No Smiles?

NitroPimp
03-05-19, 09:14
Has anybody been here since the new CocoTopia business model? I mean in the past couple of months. PM me if you like.

Also, has anybody kept up with Lucy used to work there? I know she had a bad fall and was injured for a while. She was a Kenosha All-Star.

RedPontiacX
03-05-19, 15:09
Has anybody been here since the new CocoTopia business model? I mean in the past couple of months. PM me if you like.

Also, has anybody kept up with Lucy used to work there? I know she had a bad fall and was injured for a while. She was a Kenosha All-Star.I have done the drive by but decided against due to previous reports. Someone must be going there and a up to date report would be great! Unless someone wants to a TOFTT.

JustAMonger
03-08-19, 09:39

Also, has anybody kept up with Lucy used to work there? I know she had a bad fall and was injured for a while. She was a Kenosha All-Star.Drove by, cold winter night, a least one car parked right in front, should have stopped just to see the lay of the land. It was so cold I didn't want to get out only to be turned away.

Funny how we think that way sometimes. I could have called but didn't want to engage with Coco on the phone. She pretty much answers all the phone calls for the spas. Next time.

RedPontiacX
03-09-19, 15:46
Drove by, cold winter night, a least one car parked right in front, should have stopped just to see the lay of the land. It was so cold I didn't want to get out only to be turned away.

Funny how we think that way sometimes. I could have called but didn't want to engage with Coco on the phone. She pretty much answers all the phone calls for the spas. Next time.I am going to put this on my to do list unless someone beats me to it. You might say I'm having one of those monger moments!

NitroPimp
03-15-19, 23:51
I am going to put this on my to do list unless someone beats me to it. You might say I'm having one of those monger moments!I went. Enjoyed spending time with Amy. Cute enough, I've had much worse in town at times. Once a house for you is taken care of she was very friendly. Nice attitude.

The place looks great with the new paint and they moved there desk out of there. It still has those old fashioned 1920's decorative ceilings, just painted pink now.

Cocotopia has started to recover for sure! I think I'll keep this one in my rotation.

RedPontiacX
03-16-19, 13:11
I went. Enjoyed spending time with Amy. Cute enough, I've had much worse in town at times. Once a house for you is taken care of she was very friendly. Nice attitude.

The place looks great with the new paint and they moved there desk out of there. It still has those old fashioned 1920's decorative ceilings, just painted pink now.

Cocotopia has started to recover for sure! I think I'll keep this one in my rotation.Coco used to have a girl named Amy, better known as SS Amy but this one doesn't sound like her. Good report!

RedPontiacX
03-17-19, 10:06
I went. Enjoyed spending time with Amy. Cute enough, I've had much worse in town at times. Once a house for you is taken care of she was very friendly. Nice attitude.

Cocotopia has started to recover for sure! I think I'll keep this one in my rotation.Made my stop yesterday. Your review was accurate. I'm giving Amy a little higher score, I will be returning. A familiar face answered the door must have been the one that answered when Dom bailed out with the table shower excuse. She used to be one of Coco's regulars from Peony back a few years. She recognized me and before I bailed she said "new girl". While I was about 20 minutes into my massage with Amy another monger came. There was some negotiation going on out there but I couldn't make out details. The other monger was being massaged by the older woman. I hope he at least negotiated a double switch in th 5th inning.

NitroPimp
03-17-19, 15:06
Made my stop yesterday. Your review was accurate. I'm giving Amy a little higher score, I will be returning. A familiar face answered the door must have been the one that answered when Dom bailed out with the table shower excuse. She used to be one of Coco's regulars from Peony back a few years. She recognized me and before I bailed she said "new girl". While I was about 20 minutes into my massage with Amy another monger came. There was some negotiation going on out there but I couldn't make out details. The other monger was being massaged by the older woman. I hope he at least negotiated a double switch in th 5th inning.I think Don was talking about pink Spa when Sasa came to the door. Personally I don't think she's so bad. At least stay for the massage.

NitroPimp
03-18-19, 10:52
Made my stop yesterday. Your review was accurate. I'm giving Amy a little higher score, I will be returning. A familiar face answered the door must have been the one that answered when Dom bailed out with the table shower excuse. She used to be one of Coco's regulars from Peony back a few years. She recognized me and before I bailed she said "new girl". While I was about 20 minutes into my massage with Amy another monger came. There was some negotiation going on out there but I couldn't make out details. The other monger was being massaged by the older woman. I hope he at least negotiated a double switch in th 5th inning.I've done it a few times at spas, I asked for a different girl halfway through. I prefer the "7th inning stretch" myself.

I found Amy to be very nice, friendly and I will also return.

NitroPimp
03-27-19, 18:52
Went back, saw Amy. Not as friendly this time. I guess first-timers get the friendly, friendly treatment. I can see that.

No cars on the street. No other mongers around both rooms doors wide open. Asks for money before she said hello. "Massagie? $60 1 hour" I told her no problem, wondering to myself why so rushed? Said she speaks no English, she just glows off your questions. She knows that you know the game.

After she took the money, I got comfortable and waited at least 10 minutes on that table. Looking at the clock watching time pass, I was wondering what the hell could she be doing.

Massage was somewhat weak, but the back walk kind of made up for it. Her deep tissue is equal to most like massages. Still a good relaxing massage. I'm Thinking the hour started when she came in the room for the massage.

Amy rushed her way through the finish and at the 50-minute mark all done. I pointed at the clock. She gave me three more minutes. I hope Coco reads this. What do these girls think we have to hurry up and finish because the next guy is going to come crashing through the door? One way to wreck it is too short a guy on time, that's kind of petty.

Standard tip given. I think I would have tipped more but the whole time thing kind of pissed me off.

Coco! You got a good thing going don't let your girls get greedy and ruin it for you and them.

NitroPimp
04-07-19, 08:35
I decided to go back in as I wasn't getting any response from my other choice. It's amazing how they can have their smartphones and their hands all day and never know you tried to contact them!

At any rate, the massage was good and she does a great job on the back walk. She is small, very petite so she doesn't have that much weight to work with. But she walks along your spine with you in pressure. Sometimes they can abuse your back if they're too heavy. In my case it was excellent and I needed it. So, if you like back walking she's your girl.

Amy was looking great. I got to look at her face close and although she's probably in her forties, she could pass for 30 something. Her complexion is almost perfect and her face has nice features. All in all one of the prettiest in Kenosha.

I was happy I went back.

NitroPimp
04-15-19, 07:56
Got a PM from another member who says Amy is gone now. Had an older (he thinks Thai) very skinny with 2 inch platform shoes on.

Mr LoudMonger
04-16-19, 22:40
Got a PM from another member who says Amy is gone now. Had an older (he thinks Thai) very skinny with 2 inch platform shoes on.I went, hoping for a Thai with 2 inch platform shoes. Instead, I was greeted by Amy. So she is still there. She is very short, can't tell her age but I think she is a bit younger than is typical around here, and she is pretty cute. Fairly thin / small butt but some rolls around the middle. Not Exercise Spa levels of-young / cute. But young / cute for Kenosha. Unfortunately she wears impenetrable jeans, and a T shirt with so much glitter and stuff that it's like she had full body armor.

Mixed feelings about her, and that place. The place itself- I had forgotten how uncomfortable and rock hard the tables are there- and how cold the rooms are. That just ruins it for me. I haven't been there since Lucy left. They need to get heated tables there, seriously. That old house is so cold and drafty.

Some nice things about Amy, but also some things I didn't dig. Clock watched, did that annoying thing where she gives you a price at the flip (a too-high price that she didn't really earn, I might add). I much prefer to pay for performance and services. Roaming was discouraged. No clothing was removed or pulled down. And damn I hate when they wear jeans. So. I dunno. There's a lot of providers less young, less cute, that I enjoy being with more.

JustAMonger
04-18-19, 09:08
I went, hoping for a Thai with 2 inch platform shoes. Instead, I was greeted by Amy. So she is still there. She is very short, can't tell her age but I think she is a bit younger than is typical around here, and she is pretty cute. Fairly thin / small butt but some rolls around the middle. Not Exercise Spa levels of-young / cute. But young / cute for Kenosha. Unfortunately she wears impenetrable jeans, and a T shirt with so much glitter and stuff that it's like she had full body armor.

Mixed feelings about her, and that place. The place itself- I had forgotten how uncomfortable and rock hard the tables are there- and how cold the rooms are. That just ruins it for me. I haven't been there since Lucy left. They need to get heated tables there, seriously. That old house is so cold and drafty.

Some nice things about Amy, but also some things I didn't dig. Clock watched, did that annoying thing where she gives you a price at the flip (a too-high price that she didn't really earn, I might add). I much prefer to pay for performance and services. Roaming was discouraged. No clothing was removed or pulled down. And damn I hate when they wear jeans. So. I dunno. There's a lot of providers less young, less cute, that I enjoy being with more.Yes, Amy is very conservative, but I have gotten to know her. But she really is a clock watcher. And it has shorted me five minutes here in five minutes there. These Spas are so slow right now you really don't need an appointment but they still act like they're busy. I don't know what's inside their heads when they look at the clock and decide they're going to short you 5 minutes.

On one of the colder days, I must have laid on that table freezing my ass off waiting for her to come in the room. Do they start the clock when they take your money? Is it up to them how long they wait before they start the massage?

Mr LoudMonger
04-20-19, 15:17
Yes, Amy is very conservative, but I have gotten to know her. But she really is a clock watcher. And it has shorted me five minutes here in five minutes there. These Spas are so slow right now you really don't need an appointment but they still act like they're busy. I don't know what's inside their heads when they look at the clock and decide they're going to short you 5 minutes.

On one of the colder days, I must have laid on that table freezing my ass off waiting for her to come in the room. Do they start the clock when they take your money? Is it up to them how long they wait before they start the massage?Ha, yes, I forgot in my rant, to mention that she made me wait in the freezing room 5+ minutes. I put my socks back on. Only helped so much. I asked if anyone else is working there now (trying to get info on this mythical hi-heeled Thai) but she said only Coco.

RedPontiacX
05-16-19, 16:12
Still have her in the top 3. Recent visit she was happy to see me, great attitude, smile, and cute as a button. Went the hour with about 20 minutes back walking. She is the perfect size for back walk. Only other that comes close is Lucy but she is just another good memory. The rest of the massage was great. Standard fees, left happy with my visit.

NitroPimp
05-31-19, 07:57
Still have her in the top 3. Recent visit she was happy to see me, great attitude, smile, and cute as a button. Went the hour with about 20 minutes back walking. She is the perfect size for back walk. Only other that comes close is Lucy but she is just another good memory. The rest of the massage was great. Standard fees, left happy with my visit.Exact same experience. Also a top three in looks. Has a tad bit of chub, a very nice package. Very self-conscious about her low-hanging breasts. Keeps them out of view.

All in all a good experience. I like her.

If you have a certain muscle or muscle groups that need attention you can tell her through her translator. She will use a hot towels warm the area up.

Known issues with tension today, thank you Amy!

RedPontiacX
06-01-19, 15:14
Exact same experience. Also a top three in looks. Has a tad bit of chub, a very nice package. Very self-conscious about her low-hanging breasts. Keeps them out of view.

All in all a good experience. I like her.

If you have a certain muscle or muscle groups that need attention you can tell her through her translator. She will use a hot towels warm the area up.

Known issues with tension today, thank you Amy!Amy has moved on, no longer in Kenosha.

NitroPimp
06-02-19, 18:31
Amy has moved on, no longer in Kenosha.Wow, that is sad. I hope my review had nothing to do with it. I mean, I didn't say much, These Coco Topia girls seem to get changed around a lot. I wonder in the effort to keep the reputation of legit spas, Coco rotate them out.

I'll be honest though, as cute as I thought Amy was she didn't offer much in the way of friendliness. Congenial, yes. Outgoing, no. Strictly business.

Red, did you go in and find out or was it brought to your attention? Did you meet her replacement?

RedPontiacX
06-03-19, 07:49
Wow, that is sad. I hope my review had nothing to do with it. I mean, I didn't say much, These Coco Topia girls seem to get changed around a lot. I wonder in the effort to keep the reputation of legit spas, Coco rotate them out.

I'll be honest though, as cute as I thought Amy was she didn't offer much in the way of friendliness. Congenial, yes. Outgoing, no. Strictly business.

Red, did you go in and find out or was it brought to your attention? Did you meet her replacement?Sorry, I did not get to see her replacement. I hope she is a small girl similar to Amy otherwise I am going to miss the back walking. She was the perfect size.

JustAMonger
06-03-19, 08:23
Sorry, I did not get to see her replacement. I hope she is a small girl similar to Amy otherwise I am going to miss the back walking. She was the perfect size.Well, you know what they say when one door closes another one opens. Although I like her back walking in general overall.

Appearance, I never went back after freezing on that table for 10 minutes while she finished up her show or talk to the boss or whatever she was doing. And then with no other mongers waiting she shorts you on time.

They want the boss to see you on camera leaving the place exactly one hour or less.

Also her demands for $60 tips. I'm not one to argue I just don't go back.

NitroPimp
06-08-19, 23:27
Sorry, I did not get to see her replacement. I hope she is a small girl similar to Amy otherwise I am going to miss the back walking. She was the perfect size.I met Cici, very congenial. She was very friendly, much friendlier than Amy. Almost as pretty, and a little older I think. Massage was good no back walking though.

They have a table shower there it's an extra $10 but the massage timer starts after that's finished. All in all it was a good visit and I'm happy with the service.

RedPontiacX
06-09-19, 07:43
I met Cici, very congenial. She was very friendly, much friendlier than Amy. Almost as pretty, and a little older I think. Massage was good no back walking though.

They have a table shower there it's an extra $10 but the massage timer starts after that's finished. All in all it was a good visit and I'm happy with the service.Similar experience, good bodywork, great personality. I think the timer starts and stops when Coco says!

JustAMonger
06-10-19, 13:44
Similar experience, good bodywork, great personality. I think the timer starts and stops when Coco says!I got the full hour! I hope she doesn't get in trouble!

Seems like Amy purposely shorted me on time.

I'll have to try the table shower next time.

Guys, from talking to her she's been mistreated, treat her well please.

NitroPimp
06-13-19, 07:41
I got the full hour! I hope she doesn't get in trouble!

Seems like Amy purposely shorted me on time.

I'll have to try the table shower next time.

Guys, from talking to her she's been mistreated, treat her well please.Went to go see CiCi and Amy came to the door. CiCi was a temp.

Typical Amy massage. Good back walk. She was looking especially cute. Pretty much uninspired though. You really won't have a conversation with her. Or does she want to.

NitroPimp
09-04-19, 07:34
Just wondering if anybody has been to Violet lately. Just wondering if Amy is still there?

Last couple times I went they were substitutes. One of the substitutes was Annie / Tina from the old VIP. She was here for just a day.

RedPontiacX
09-07-19, 08:52
Just wondering if anybody has been to Violet lately. Just wondering if Amy is still there?

Last couple times I went they were substitutes. One of the substitutes was Annie / Tina from the old VIP. She was here for just a day.Same thing happened to me. Amy was working at Peony a while back. Last time I was at Violet I had some other girl and was not interested in going back. Before that, Annie seen her once there about a month ago, always, cute as a button, gives a great massage end of story.

JustAMonger
09-25-19, 08:02
Same thing happened to me. Amy was working at Peony a while back. Last time I was at Violet I had some other girl and was not interested in going back. Before that, Annie seen her once there about a month ago, always, cute as a button, gives a great massage end of story.Annie / Tina must be the new Cocotopia fill in on those provider Chinatown days of rest. Saw her at Pink Spa. Drives a white VW Toureg I think. Sasa was out of town.

OK Sure
11-18-19, 12:12
On a Sunday, decent looks, nice sized rack and quite playful. Even had me massage her a bit. Good back walking too. Left quite happy.

OK Sure
11-18-19, 15:08
Dropped through today and total draping, nothing close to a tease and a new code of conduct printed and taped to the door. Man what the fuck.

Mr LoudMonger
11-18-19, 15:28
Dropped through today and total draping, nothing close to a tease and a new code of conduct printed and taped to the door. Man what the fuck.Well, that sucks. Same girl? This place is part of the CocoTopia empire of course, so if it happens here, it's likely to happen at the other places (Peony, Pink, Main).

RedPontiacX
11-18-19, 20:04
Well, that sucks. Same girl? This place is part of the CocoTopia empire of course, so if it happens here, it's likely to happen at the other places (Peony, Pink, Main).As I recall Shanghai has had that "code of conduct" sign on the wall since opening several years ago. The reason I remember that one is I actually read the sign on my way out. I never had a problem there. Oksure was it Susy?

NitroPimp
11-19-19, 01:10
On a Sunday, decent looks, nice sized rack and quite playful. Even had me massage her a bit. Good back walking too. Left quite happy.I wonder if you had a Amy? Short, large cans that put her bra under stress. Poor English, doesn't talk much anyhow. Very cute face.

Haven't been there since I walked in and was greeted by SE Tina, formerly of VIP and Hunan.

Craven Morehead
11-19-19, 09:00
As I recall Shanghai has had that "code of conduct" sign on the wall since opening several years ago. The reason I remember that one is I actually read the sign on my way out. I never had a problem there. Oksure was it Susy?Just about every AMP I've ever been to has some kind of code of conduct posted, or more likely a sign on the wall of the massage room stating: no sexual activity. I usually spot these just after I've orgasmed & they make me smile. They also make me smile when they're written in bad Engrish.

CM.

OK Sure
11-19-19, 16:05
Honestly I never ask names, something about the anonymity makes it more fun for me. Only ones I ever knew the names of were from reading them here.

Oksure was it Susy?

OK Sure
11-19-19, 16:06
Clueless on name. LOL.

I wonder if you had a Amy? Short, large cans that put her bra under stress. Poor English, doesn't talk much anyhow. Very cute face.

Haven't been there since I walked in and was greeted by SE Tina, formerly of VIP and Hunan.

WenRegnom88
12-23-19, 11:09
Well, decided to try and dream to get my rocks off and drew a very bubbly and friendly Anna or Annie? She was actually super cute, probably 4'10" so I was more than happy to be there. The massage was pretty decent over all. Not a whole lot of teasing but on the flip she tried having me self serve. I'm not sure if she's good for a l1 but was rather disappointed. Asked multiple times for a tip even though the SS and through 3.

Fortunately the massage was pretty decent otherwise I would've been upset.

Happy holidays.

NitroPimp
12-23-19, 12:14
Well, decided to try and dream to get my rocks off and drew a very bubbly and friendly Anna or Annie? She was actually super cute, probably 4'10" so I was more than happy to be there. The massage was pretty decent over all. Not a whole lot of teasing but on the flip she tried having me self serve. I'm not sure if she's good for a l1 but was rather disappointed. Asked multiple times for a tip even though the SS and through 3.

Fortunately the massage was pretty decent otherwise I would've been upset.

Happy holidays.Sounds like you got self-serve Tina. I went in there one time too, expecting to see Amy and was horrified when I saw Annie filling in. She must have fallen on hard times. Used to be a spa owner in Kenosha. But, these girls got to work. She remembered me from Hunan on 39th Avenue and VIP. The rumor was her and YuYu were sisters. I never saw the resemblance. Then I heard they were cousins.

She didn't look nearly as nice as she used to either, some sort of acne problems recently, as I remember she had less than an A cup and allowed some roaming but stopped. She used to keep American boyfriend around. Don't they all?

KTown262
08-19-20, 18:46
I visited this one yesterday for the first time. Had to ring doorbell outside and little 30-45 Asian lady with mask lets me in. . 60 for one hour. Lots of teasing and decent massage while laying on my stomach. On the flip, she wanted and put my hand there for SS and I said no. NO talks of price or tip and she gave me HE and allowed OTC touching. Standard hour and tip rate. Starting to like this place better than Shanghai. More privacy in the room.

NitroPimp
10-23-20, 13:36
Well, it looks like Sasa is back in Chicago. I did have a great therapy session with Anna. I like her. Got a very nice personality. Easy on the eyes.

It looks like Susan is backup and because of that there's a new girl at Pink. There's been a deficit of information here and I'm just trying to get some of you guys too speak up a little bit. Or if you're comfortable pm Me. I'd like to find out about Pink.

I haven't been passed through there but I'm imagining they've got the brickwork fix back up again from the accident.

Big Fallang
10-24-20, 10:51
I visited this one yesterday for the first time. Had to ring doorbell outside and little 30-45 Asian lady with mask lets me in. . 60 for one hour. Lots of teasing and decent massage while laying on my stomach. On the flip, she wanted and put my hand there for SS and I said no. NO talks of price or tip and she gave me HE and allowed OTC touching. Standard hour and tip rate. Starting to like this place better than Shanghai. More privacy in the room.Hello all,

Since this forum is for sharing, and thank you all for doing so.

I would like to know what everyone thinks is standard tip.

For me if one hour session with HE its $40 standard sometimes they try to get another 10 if they see it.

Regards, and be careful.

DomCorazon
10-24-20, 14:02
Hello all,
Since this forum is for sharing, and thank you all for doing so.
I would like to know what everyone thinks is standard tip.
For me if one hour session with HE its $40 standard sometimes they try to get another 10 if they see it.
Regards, and be careful.Standard tip is 40. If the mt is ugly and you can't achieve, then you shouldn't have gotten the L1. The rest is up to your discretion. I guess if there's no technique or effort and you won't be seeing her again then you can tip less. Younger mt, above and beyond roaming, removing layers, and higher levels may merit a higher sum.

LukeSky737
10-24-20, 23:01
Well, it looks like Sasa is back in Chicago. I did have a great therapy session with Anna. I like her. Got a very nice personality. Easy on the eyes.

It looks like Susan is backup and because of that there's a new girl at Pink. There's been a deficit of information here and I'm just trying to get some of you guys too speak up a little bit. Or if you're comfortable pm Me. I'd like to find out about Pink.

I haven't been passed through there but I'm imagining they've got the brickwork fix back up again from the accident.The truth is, for me, that I keep talking about it like I'm finally going to be able to go, and then I can't and don't.

Well, it looks like tomorrow I can FINALLY go, but I was planning on either going to A1 (closest) or here at 65th to see Anna again. So I'm personally not necessarily withholding info, just hella broke, hahaha. (I know you aren't singling anyone out, just joking around.).

It makes it really hard to want to take one for the team, but I suppose I could at least walk into Pink and do the "checking price, brb" or something if I don't like who I see, LOL.

KenoWhereMan
12-07-20, 10:30
Stopped in. I asked for A.

Nna, "Anna no here" .

I didn't want to do a massage with the other lady. I hope Anna comes back.

KenoWhereMan
01-15-21, 15:16
So the shuffle has begun. Anna is now back, so let's see how things shake out. Susan will probably fill in at Peony until the replacement arrives.

JustAMonger
01-19-21, 14:53
So the shuffle has begun. Anna is now back, so let's see how things shake out. Susan will probably fill in at Peony until the replacement arrives.I can confirm, Anna may be the best in Kenosha at this time. She is sweet. Looks nice with the tan lines.

JustAMonger
03-14-21, 13:17
Oh, what a Joy! I thought Anna was cute. Joy is even cuter. There was another lady there, quite a bit older. Did not appeal to me. I waited for Joy. Great eye contact throughout the last part of the massage when I was on my back. Decent English, good CMT level massage and finished with a smile!

Now, it's at least three hotties in Kenosha does it mean the spa owners have to step up their game and get in more hotties? If not what's going to happen to places like Shanghai or Pink?

Axel6
04-24-21, 17:04
Made it down to K town after seeing positive reports on Joy. One of you guys was coming out just as I pulled up so it was perfect timing.

Joy, I could tell was very cute behind that mask and was small petite. I highly recommend the table shower before hand. She paid special attention to the nether regions and got the blood flowing with hand lathering. As a added bonus she had me stand so she could rinse everything off with some intentional or unintentional contact. She paid a compliment while doing so. At that point I was at full attention.

Back to the massage room we go. I did an hour with Joy and requested medium. It was probably the best massage I've had in over a year. I left happy. The only downside was the door bell rang 3 times during the session but everyone was quiet and respectful. I received the full hour 70/40.

RedPontiacX
05-24-21, 10:58
Thought I would throw the lurkers a bone and make a report. Helen is a 40 something cutie about 5 ft average body typical bd. Great attitude for the full 60 minutes. Communication is not a problem. She gives a skilled massage and great effort compared to some. She has mastered the art of therapeutic touch in her massage routine. I may try the back walking next visit. She will stay in my rotation.

JustAMonger
05-28-21, 12:09
Thought I would throw the lurkers a bone and make a report. Helen is a 40 something cutie about 5 ft average body typical bd. Great attitude for the full 60 minutes. Communication is not a problem. She gives a skilled massage and great effort compared to some. She has mastered the art of therapeutic touch in her massage routine. I may try the back walking next visit. She will stay in my rotation.Thanks for the report, it's reports like this that make things worthwhile in this Hobby. I can confirm a very nice massage session with Helen. I'll be back.

RedPontiacX
06-27-21, 17:28
Recent visit texted to make an appointment. The answer was: yes, thank you I misse you too, can you come right now? Obviously that wasn't Coco. Helen was happy to see me, great attitude, smile, and cute as a button. Went the hour and a great massage as usual. She has been reviewed here before so I don't need to say anymore. She did not disappoint. Apparently, Coco is on vacation so the phones are in the spa. Have a little monger patience when communicating.

JustAMonger
06-29-21, 12:51
Recent visit texted to make an appointment. The answer was: yes, thank you I misse you too, can you come right now? Obviously that wasn't Coco. Helen was happy to see me, great attitude, smile, and cute as a button. Went the hour and a great massage as usual. She has been reviewed here before so I don't need to say anymore. She did not disappoint. Apparently, Coco is on vacation so the phones are in the spa. Have a little monger patience when communicating.I had no problems setting up with her. When she gets to know you she's very comfortable. Very happy with her service. I think she's really cute.

DomCorazon
07-25-21, 21:55
I had no problems setting up with her. When she gets to know you she's very comfortable. Very happy with her service. I think she's really cute.Really nice but not as sexy as mia. Definitely would have liked to see more of that body. What's with all these married ladies? Boss lady has to find some single ladies. First meeting and very nice L1. Maybe I'll be back but I'd like to check out Yuyu or Amy at the other place if they're still there.

LukeSky737
09-10-21, 22:28
I had no problems setting up with her. When she gets to know you she's very comfortable. Very happy with her service. I think she's really cute.I did like a big post about my experience with her in the Keno / Rac thread and THEN saw this LOL, but I'm glad to hear it. I had a great 1st time with Helen. Here's the bit from the other thread- thanks again all!

Been a long time all.

Just wanted to say that I took your guys' advice and went and saw Helen at 65th a couple weeks ago. She asked medium or hard- I said hard, and she absolutely meant it, LOL. But the thing is, without me saying a word, she was finding all of the spots and knots I wanted to tell her about anyways. I was incredibly sore pretty much the entire next day, but oh my fucking god, the day after that I felt phenomenal! I was dealing with some of the worst neck / etc. Pain I've had in 6-7 years, and she toooootally loosened my body up. Like I can't even explain how happy it made me, because I was finally able to recover and exercise again.

Anywho, she did tease a little before the flip, but she didn't seem to like me touching her that much (she might've still had her guard up.) She was still slightly hesitant on the flip, but only because she was trying to make absolutely sure I wasn't trouble for her, which is totally fair. There was also someone else that got their later that I "had a strong feeling" was not a monger or any of that, so again, maybe extra caution.

All of that is to say that I highly recommend seeing her, especially if it's therapeutic. I was kinda hoping she was cool with OTC, but either way, I'm prolly going back again soon.

I also think she is very cute.

Take care!

Kampyone
10-03-21, 17:40
They will be building 3 apartment buildings (72 units) in the empty lot across the street from Violet. Not sure when, but the quiet area will now have many eyes looking at you as you walk in and out.

NitroPimp
10-03-21, 18:10
They will be building 3 apartment buildings (72 units) in the empty lot across the street from Violet. Not sure when, but the quiet area will now have many eyes looking at you as you walk in and out.I suppose it will be low income being right next to the train tracks. Probably free government housing. Judging by The Neighbourhood anyhow. Bad time to close down Peony. But maybe Coco will take the Peony license to a nicer location?

Kampyone
10-03-21, 22:07
I suppose it will be low income being right next to the train tracks. Probably free government housing. Judging by The Neighbourhood anyhow. Bad time to close down Peony. But maybe Coco will take the Peony license to a nicer location?They've been trying to gentrify that area in the recent years, so these might not cater to low lifes, but who knows. I haven't heard anything other than new apts going in. Based on other new apartments built in town, most have a small number set aside for low income. Lot of people complain about how unaffordable newly built apts are or how there is a lack of low income housing available.

Also, they are going to tear down the buildings on the west side of 22nd in Uptown that were trashed during the riots and put in new retail space and two floors of apartments, like 25 total units. The artist rendering looks pretty nice for what that's worth. This has been in the news for about a month, but I haven't relayed it since there aren't any AMPs right there.

NitroPimp
10-04-21, 10:45
They've been trying to gentrify that area in the recent years, so these might not cater to low lifes, but who knows. I haven't heard anything other than new apts going in. Based on other new apartments built in town, most have a small number set aside for low income. Lot of people complain about how unaffordable newly built apts are or how there is a lack of low income housing available.

Also, they are going to tear down the buildings on the west side of 22nd in Uptown that were trashed during the riots and put in new retail space and two floors of apartments, like 25 total units. The artist rendering looks pretty nice for what that's worth. This has been in the news for about a month, but I haven't relayed it since there aren't any AMPs right there.I for one, liked Kenosha. The ghetto people have really ruined it.

When we were growing up in the late 70's and into the early 80's Kenosha was the place to go. The 52nd Street bar hop that nobody could finish. Wasn't that some sort of world record for bars on one Street per square mile or whatever?

Last Summer's Jacob Blake riots prove to me what a ghetto Community parts of Kenosha had turned into. It started in the 80's when the ghetto people realize they could get better benefits in Wisconsin. There was no stopping them.

My heart goes out to the residents of Kenosha. There's still a lot of nice neighborhoods but the ghetto people spread like a cancer. A lot of people won't go to 65th Street because of the neighborhood. The north room next to the road can get very noisy from the boom boom boom of the ghetto blasters rolling through.

Mr LoudMonger
10-05-21, 19:01
Empty your inbox, sir.

NitroPimp
10-06-21, 08:37
Empty your inbox, sir.Done. I get a lot of messages from newbies.

How about this, and how about that?

LukeSky737
10-11-21, 08:04
Went and saw Helen again a couple times since I last posted (including a week ago) and she was still really good. Her teasing is really good once she's more comfortable with you. I've learned she does not seem to like touching, but kinda allows OTC a little on the flip.

The time I went several weeks ago, there was another asian woman maybe about the same height as Helen taking out the trash, and she had a nice ass and big chest; I guess could've been Anna? But I haven't gotten her in a long time so I kinda forgot what she looked like.

Anywho, Helen is cautious at first but pretty great.

Axel6
10-12-21, 07:37
Had a nice visit with Ewe, if I heard her correctly. I highly recommend the $10 table shower to start. She'll get you going with lathering the areas you want attention with her soft hands. Good massage with L1. Pretty lady 40 ish, nice rack, and a bit of an ass. Plenty of OTC. Possibly more on future visits.

Mr LoudMonger
10-12-21, 15:42
Had a nice visit with Ewe, if I heard her correctly. I highly recommend the $10 table shower to start. She'll get you going with lathering the areas you want attention with her soft hands. Good massage with L1. Pretty lady 40 ish, nice rack, and a bit of an ass. Plenty of OTC. Possibly more on future visits.I haven't tried their table shower. Been probably a couple of years since I went there- mainly because I was always freezing to death during the massage there. I wonder if they've changed anything since then.

Kampyone
10-18-21, 17:42
Saw Anna (or is it Ann?) last week. Everything was good. Check that. The room was a trifle on the chilly side. Not uncomfortable, but close enough where they could have turned the heat on. Anna has a nice, slim body with some large A / small B that look larger with the extra padding. Good personality, too. She was fun and teased close enough to the boys so I enjoyed the massage. On the flip all was good. Took directions well, as they say. All told, she provides an enjoyable time. But.

I have to give her one demerit point. I gave the standard tip but she pushed for an extra 20 and was not happy when I didn't oblige. That soured the whole experience for me. Not sure if I'll repeat with her because of that. YMMV.

About the hood. If you don't want to park directly in front of the building, I suggest one block to the west. They houses on that street are rehabbed and look like houses you'd see in a pre-fab subdivision. That part of the street seems well maintained and quiet. Also, a Kenosha sheriff lives on the corner at the south end of that block.

Mr LoudMonger
10-18-21, 20:00
Saw Anna (or is it Ann?) last week. Everything was good. Check that. The room was a trifle on the chilly side. Not uncomfortable, but close enough where they could have turned the heat on. Anna has a nice, slim body with some large A / small B that look larger with the extra padding. Good personality, too. She was fun and teased close enough to the boys so I enjoyed the massage. On the flip all was good. Took directions well, as they say. All told, she provides an enjoyable time. But.

I have to give her one demerit point. I gave the standard tip but she pushed for an extra 20 and was not happy when I didn't oblige. That soured the whole experience for me. Not sure if I'll repeat with her because of that. YMMV.

About the hood. If you don't want to park directly in front of the building, I suggest one block to the west. They houses on that street are rehabbed and look like houses you'd see in a pre-fab subdivision. That part of the street seems well maintained and quiet. Also, a Kenosha sheriff lives on the corner at the south end of that block.Thanks for the review and mentioning the heat or lack thereof. I seem to be unusually sensitive to cold, every time I've been there my feet are like blocks of ice. Still can't put this one back on my list.

Axel6
10-18-21, 22:53
Thanks for the review and mentioning the heat or lack thereof. I seem to be unusually sensitive to cold, every time I've been there my feet are like blocks of ice. Still can't put this one back on my list.I did not notice it being cold in there. I would have noticed after the table shower.

NitroPimp
10-23-21, 14:18
Went and saw Helen again a couple times since I last posted (including a week ago) and she was still really good. Her teasing is really good once she's more comfortable with you. I've learned she does not seem to like touching, but kinda allows OTC a little on the flip.

The time I went several weeks ago, there was another asian woman maybe about the same height as Helen taking out the trash, and she had a nice ass and big chest; I guess could've been Anna? But I haven't gotten her in a long time so I kinda forgot what she looked like.

Anywho, Helen is cautious at first but pretty great.Apparently she's moved on. No further information on that move. I'm sure there'll be a staff move from Peony as it is closed up now.

Kampyone
10-24-21, 16:22
I called yesterday and asked for an appointment Annie, formerly of Peony, part of the Cocotopia empire. Language barrier or bait and switch, but they kinda sorta told me that she was kinda sorta there. Got there and she wasn't there. I think the girl who greeted me was the same one I had earlier in the week, but I couldn't tell for sure. I told her I called and asked for Annie. She said next week Annie is there and informed me that since I was there that she could massage me. I declined. Another girl popped out of the room on the right and said "She massage you. She good". Nah, I just left. Girl one (greeter) had shorter hair. Girl two had long hair and looked a little cuter and I got a 'more fun than the other girl' vibe for what that's worth. YMMV.

RedPontiacX
10-24-21, 16:58
I called yesterday and asked for an appointment Annie, formerly of Peony, part of the Cocotopia empire. Language barrier or bait and switch, but they kinda sorta told me that she was kinda sorta there. Got there and she wasn't there. I think the girl who greeted me was the same one I had earlier in the week, but I couldn't tell for sure. I told her I called and asked for Annie. She said next week Annie is there and informed me that since I was there that she could massage me. I declined. Another girl popped out of the room on the right and said "She massage you. She good". Nah, I just left. Girl one (greeter) had shorter hair. Girl two had long hair and looked a little cuter and I got a 'more fun than the other girl' vibe for what that's worth. YMMV.Typically Coco manages the appointments and as for myself she has been straight with whatever girl I request, telling me if a girl I request is not available or left, and always gives me a accurate profile of the "new girl". Well after reading Krampyone review I sent a text over asking for an appointment with Helen. Well the message back "yes what time you want" I answer now! "Ok come now". Well I passed. Looks like bait and switch to me. Possibly one of the girls in the the spa is holding the phone.

NitroPimp
10-25-21, 10:17
I did not notice it being cold in there. I would have noticed after the table shower.I remember when Lucy worked there. Back in 2017 or 2018. She always had the South room has the north room always had the window overlooking 65th Street. As I remember that room was quite drafty. It didn't help that the entry door is on the northeast corner of the building. As I remember I was going there in late fall and weaker. That was before Coco had the heat ductwork installed above. That heat duct is right next to the back walking handrails up above.

Lucy always had heated blanket under the table towel and covered you with extra towels. She was a great provider. I always liked her.

The worst experience I ever had was at Sunflowers. January cold spell table shower with Yuyu. I felt like I was in the Polar Bear Club. We made it back to the room where I shivered for the next 15 minutes.

Kampyone
10-30-21, 12:25
Saw tiny Annie the other day at her new place after Peony closed. Nice girl and nice massage. Allowed OTC roaming but kind of cautious about where you roam. She makes sure you enjoy your time with her. Overall a very nice experience.

The other girls there are Anna with med / short hair and a third girl who has long hair. I don't know her name or anything about her service. Between Annie and Anna, I recommend Annie. YMMV.

DomCorazon
11-18-21, 19:38
I was set on seeing Annie but I'm pretty sure the one I got said her name was Mimi. Short, 40's, nice tight body wearing a skirt with stupid leggings. Maybe just because my first time, but hardly any tease, no L1 and no push for SS. Oh well. Should've went to pink to see who yuki and Jessica are. Actually I almost went to VIP but I finally thought with the big head and saved my money for an ORD escort, hopefully soon. Broken record, but when I go to 65th I'm waiting to get held up going in. In the room I'm waiting for the front door to get busted in or the brotha in the room next door to take some parting gifts. Or the number one, to get shot on the table (like that horrible case in Zion). So if it was Annie or not. I was upset thinking I went there again saying before I never would and didn't even get to see who I was going for.

NitroPimp
12-18-21, 12:17
It's always nice when a new girl comes to town. Yaya has a very cute face if you can get her to take her mask off. Thin with a mom bod with minimal BD.

Lots of fun, constantly giggling. I'm going to have to recommend her as one of the better choices in K-Town. I enjoyed myself and as always YMMV. There was another girl there and she offered me four hands but I've always better results one on one. It wouldn't have worked out anyhow as I never saw her because she was busy. Not sure who the other girl is she is a newbie or one of the reservists?

NitroPimp
01-04-22, 16:39
It's always nice when a new girl comes to town. Yaya has a very cute face if you can get her to take her mask off. Thin with a mom bod with minimal BD.

Lots of fun, constantly giggling. I'm going to have to recommend her as one of the better choices in K-Town. I enjoyed myself and as always YMMV. There was another girl there and she offered me four hands but I've always better results one on one. It wouldn't have worked out anyhow as I never saw her because she was busy. Not sure who the other girl is she is a newbie or one of the reservists?She's already gone. But maybe coming back 10 days of rest. Hopefully somebody can report back. Just be aware of the black RAV4.

LukeSky737
01-08-22, 09:50
She's already gone. But maybe coming back 10 days of rest. Hopefully somebody can report back. Just be aware of the black RAV4.Why do they keep leaving the week before I'm going to visit! LOL Well now I don't know where to go.

NitroPimp
01-09-22, 00:50
Why do they keep leaving the week before I'm going to visit! LOL Well now I don't know where to go.Take one for the team. I do it all the time.

NitroPimp
01-14-22, 01:08
Why do they keep leaving the week before I'm going to visit! LOL Well now I don't know where to go.Okay, Yaya is back. Same great service. Giggly personality.

LukeSky737
01-15-22, 00:40
Okay, Yaya is back. Same great service. Giggly personality.That's awesome- I was thinking about TOFTT down there tomorrow actually LOL so I will definitely ask for her.

NitroPimp
03-07-22, 08:41
I kind of wish somebody would have posted on this. We need some more participation here. Seems like there's only a few of us posting anymore. During conversation she said they were busy Thursday so somebody's going there.

Name sounded like Jenny. Nice enough but older. Typical middle-aged mom bod. I almost turned around but I never do that, I figured I was there already. Since I needed a massage I decided to "take one for the team". Massage was good enough with some slight hints during the leg routine. I encourage teasing with the correct happy sounds.

After the hot towel standard finish no OTC, and as it turns out that's all I wanted. Every once in awhile it's okay to go budget.

Okay there's my report. Now, a question for you lurkers. There was a second one there. Never got a glimpse has anybody else taken one for the team?

It would be nice if some you guys would report.

RedPontiacX
03-07-22, 17:48
I kind of wish somebody would have posted on this. We need some more participation here. Seems like there's only a few of us posting anymore. During conversation she said they were busy Thursday so somebody's going there.

Name sounded like Jenny. Nice enough but older. Typical middle-aged mom bod. I almost turned around but I never do that, I figured I was there already. Since I needed a massage I decided to "take one for the team". Massage was good enough with some slight hints during the leg routine. I encourage teasing with the correct happy sounds.

After the hot towel standard finish no OTC, and as it turns out that's all I wanted. Every once in awhile it's okay to go budget.

Okay there's my report. Now, a question for you lurkers. There was a second one there. Never got a glimpse has anybody else taken one for the team?

It would be nice if some you guys would report."Lurk", it's what lurkers do. Nitro, I commend you for trying to encourage their participation. What they don't realize is that when a quality provider hits town it's important to report. These girls are in it for the money not to provide a relaxing hour for any of you guys. They want a lot of mongers, giving quality tips. If they are sitting around not making money then they move on. So if you think your keeping something for yourself, maybe so, but not for long. Nitro just threw you a bone but he will not throw you a feast unless you have some monger credibility.

NitroPimp
03-08-22, 09:57
"Lurk", it's what lurkers do. Nitro, I commend you for trying to encourage their participation. What they don't realize is that when a quality provider hits town it's important to report. These girls are in it for the money not to provide a relaxing hour for any of you guys. They want a lot of mongers, giving quality tips. If they are sitting around not making money then they move on. So if you think your keeping something for yourself, maybe so, but not for long. Nitro just threw you a bone but he will not throw you a feast unless you have some monger credibility.RPX, Right, and it's not like anybody has to write a long story which I am guilty of. Just a simple description update of the provider and if the service was good or not. We don't have to throw anybody under the bus.

For example (True Story by the way):

After a disappointing time at that another place in town I headed over to see Yaya at 52nd. She's been doing this job for a while and has great experience. I love her giggly and bubbly attitude. Probably the best-looking provider in town right now, until somebody else reports something new and exciting.

And as always, be careful of the PM's from unknown members. I've been thrown under the bus a few times.

OK Sure
03-13-22, 19:15

It would be nice if some you guys would report.Yeah I am guilty. Spend most of my time at VIP and it being business as ususal and everything fine I figured everyone just knew.

DarthVaperzz
03-14-22, 00:51

It would be nice if some you guys would report.I'll be the first to admit. I've been taking a little break with the offerings around here. After stops in other states, I can't settle for L1 w / an older female. Michigan, Indiana and Texas really woke me up for what it could / should be and a proper massage to boot! So my reports on Amos have greatly diminished as well as my reports on slores. The quality just isn't here. I've been seeing the utr shared by HS and that's kept me from visiting any new ones or the olds as it's just been bland or bad experiences lately with what's out and around. Racine needs another Christina from 5 or 6 years ago, Milwaukee needs another Tiff minus the problems going on now. I have been spending money at the clubs in the area however with great results but that's a pretty expensive route for some.

Wenceslas
03-14-22, 08:17
I'll be the first to admit. I've been taking a little break with the offerings around here. After stops in other states, I can't settle for L1 w / an older female. Michigan, Indiana and Texas really woke me up for what it could / should be and a proper massage to boot! So my reports on Amos have greatly diminished as well as my reports on slores. The quality just isn't here. I've been seeing the utr shared by HS and that's kept me from visiting any new ones or the olds as it's just been bland or bad experiences lately with what's out and around. Racine needs another Christina from 5 or 6 years ago, Milwaukee needs another Tiff minus the problems going on now. I have been spending money at the clubs in the area however with great results but that's a pretty expensive route for some.I can't be plowing the same field every week. HS utr is decent enough, when she can be reached, but I need the variety of new puss all the time. Even if it's a sub-par experience it makes me value the better girls all the more. I've even moved on from decent providers like Ivy and Quinn. Sad to say but I guess I'm still in search of my latest ATF.

NitroPimp
04-21-22, 08:17
Had some great visits with Sasha here. (not Sasa) Checked back in and she's gone. She did get a little greedy because things were slow, but service was consistent.

New gir is coming.

RedPontiacX
04-22-22, 16:11
Had some great visits with Sasha here. (not Sasa) Checked back in and she's gone. She did get a little greedy because things were slow, but service was consistent.

New gir is coming.I stopped a week or so ago was an older one I wasn't into it. Did the price check and asked about a table shower then said I would be back. No go for me. Anyone know if the rotation has happened yet?

RedPontiacX
05-05-22, 21:10
The other day I had kink in my back. For me the most effective release when your back has the deep muscle kink is back walking. I prefer 100 - 120 lbs and a little experience. I text Coco asking who was at Violet and she said Amy was very good. Walk in and Amy let me in and there I am face to face with Coco, I hate when that happens. They both greeted me went in the north room, paid door fee, got undressed. Amy came in she is 50 ish very average, about 135 lbs massage was good, back walking was adequate. Roaming was uncontested until I got near the prize she moved away. She worked the full hour, I was happy so I tipped accordingly. Amy is new and she says she will be there for a month. There was another girl there I could hear her working over one of you guys in the room next door. That's all I got.

Mr LoudMonger
05-27-22, 20:24
The other day I had kink in my back. For me the most effective release when your back has the deep muscle kink is back walking. I prefer 100 - 120 lbs and a little experience. I text Coco asking who was at Violet and she said Amy was very good. Walk in and Amy let me in and there I am face to face with Coco, I hate when that happens. They both greeted me went in the north room, paid door fee, got undressed. Amy came in she is 50 ish very average, about 135 lbs massage was good, back walking was adequate. Roaming was uncontested until I got near the prize she moved away. She worked the full hour, I was happy so I tipped accordingly. Amy is new and she says she will be there for a month. There was another girl there I could hear her working over one of you guys in the room next door. That's all I got.My last visit to this place; not only did I come face-to-face with Coco, she did the massage! Consider yourself lucky.

RedPontiacX
06-01-22, 07:51
My last visit to this place; not only did I come face-to-face with Coco, she did the massage! Consider yourself lucky.Condolences my friend, your bravery will hopefully someday be rewarded!

NitroPimp
06-12-22, 10:14
Stopped in because I heard there was a new girl. Was told there was an Amy and Mary there, but those names weren't used. In fact I'm not sure if it was Ellen, Eileen or something else. Certainly didn't sound like Mary or Amy. She had some English skills.

It was okay, just wanted to try something different in town. Offered the table shower but, I was fresh and didn't want to waste time with that. Older, very friendly, but in the end, just settled in for standard massage and finish.

Oh, and then I kept hearing in the next room "no, (giggle giggle). No (giggle giggle, no" I think he kept on trying because I heard it a few more times and my girl and I both laughed.

RedPontiacX
07-03-22, 21:35
Thought I would throw the lurkers a bone and make a rare report. April is a cutie about 5 ft tight body, nice top, typical flat Asian ass but cute. Great massage kinda unique routine, good pressure for the full 60 minutes. She worked the kinks out. Communication is not a problem. All in all pretty standard.

HankyDaPanky
07-05-22, 10:10
April is a cute little spinner with a nice attitude. Looks young but I asked and she said she's 42. Nice Cs, but straight jacket underwear. I swear there's a padlock on her panties. She lt me play with the girls as she abused my shake-weight. Good massage, average performance on the flip. If I find myself in Keno I would revisit, but not a direct choice. She is cute.

Ynormanb
07-14-22, 12:14
Made a recent visit and was greeted by Mary, claimed to be the only one working. Would describe her as average all around in terms of age, body, and face. She was definitely dressed to discourage roaming with full length jeans and a long sleeve high neck top. I thought the massage was above average but not great. Good job of teasing before the flip and took it slow with the happy ending. Overall a worthwhile visit. Interesting quirk after the massage when she stood in front of the door to count the tip like she was going to hold me hostage if it wasn't sufficient.

Unoamu
07-23-22, 05:42
Showed up around 8 PM. WeiWei (said she was the only one working. Older woman, stocky, wore a mask the entire time. Should have left but drove a while to get there. Did not have the stomach to push for L1. Good massage and table shower though.

Atc432
07-23-22, 08:46
First time here. As I was walking up the dreaded black toyota pulls into. Could this be who I've read about, I think to myself. Oh no. I should have turned around and left right there. I go for an hour and she starts the massage. I hear some other woman in the place and I keep praying they pass the baton. Granny leaves and in walks the other woman. Oh thank god. I'm still facedown 30 minutes in so I can suspend reality for a while and just pretend she's young. Flip comes, but nah. She's about 50-60, chubby, ponytail. Does this thing during the massage where she is just slapping my legs or my ass. Teasing was good post flip honestly, I have to commend her. She draped the towel covering just my dick but not my legs, then teased up my thigh brushing my dick and balls. As I'm getting hard my dick pushes the towel off. I liked that. Mechanical assistance for 40. Overall, not bad but won't be going back there anytime soon.

RedPontiacX
08-07-22, 12:22
Visited yesterday (Saturday) after doing a drive by of Pink seen the black Toyota. Text Violet number ask who's available. Coco replied: April is available 20 minutes. Pretty much the same as my previous review #157. The girls arrived without asking but with a notable difference. I tried to investigate but was denied. She did some good back walking at my request, gives a great massage from start to finish, 60 minutes, standard tip.

The Banger
08-25-22, 17:43
Felt bad lurking and leaching off the reg member here. Try to share some experiences. Stumbled across a diamond here on 14th Av. April.

OMG!! She allows a lot of play and is greedy but play matches tip because she's younger and very cute. Much like Mia was. English good enough to get the job done.

She's not always there though. In fact, I have not been able to get an audience with April since last week. Probably gone. Seeing YaYa these days.

Bang.

NitroPimp
09-05-22, 11:56
Stopped looking for April, had some stiffness I needed worked out. Long gone I guess, and no more Wee Wee. Met the two replacements. Lisa and Wendy. Not younger than April and definitely younger than Wee Wee. I'm going to stay up for forties and I'm probably wrong. Kind of middle of the road. Both were friendly and talkative to a degree that we understood each other. Got a nice back walk. I thought Lisa was friendlier. A little better looking, both have Mom bods.

Stiffness was removed with a well placed massage. Inflation is the word of the day with tipping. You can hold to your guns on a $40 finish. I tipped a little more for a little extra.

There's your bone lurkers.

RedPontiacX
09-17-22, 22:04
Stopped looking for April, had some stiffness I needed worked out. Long gone I guess, and no more Wee Wee. Met the two replacements. Lisa and Wendy. Not younger than April and definitely younger than Wee Wee. I'm going to stay up for forties and I'm probably wrong. Kind of middle of the road. Both were friendly and talkative to a degree that we understood each other. Got a nice back walk. I thought Lisa was friendlier. A little better looking, both have Mom bods.

Stiffness was removed with a well placed massage. Inflation is the word of the day with tipping. You can hold to your guns on a $40 finish. I tipped a little more for a little extra.

There's your bone lurkers.I usually go here for the back walking it's the only thing that really adjust my back. Stopped on your recommendation. Accurate report and as usual. Agree with with you hold your guns with tipping, we all need to do are share controlling inflation.

Johnny Cum
09-26-22, 21:09
Stopped by Violet. I think Wendy (40 yrs old and on the stocky side but beautiful soft legs) learned massage from a baker, she just basically kneeded my back and legs like it was dough. She did work my neck good, which was nice. Gave a larger than normal tip because of the extra service on the side which was average in performance. Looks I would give her a 6. 5/10, massage 4/10 and performance 6/10. Heard another girl there but did not meet her. Will try again another time and hope for the best.

HankyDaPanky
11-14-22, 10:47
Had a WTF moment the other day. Greeted by Wendy. Asked her if good massage I'll take an hour. 15 minutes in the doorbell rings. She says "solly, be right back". She brings the guy into the next room over, comes back to me and says "solly, be back 5 minutes ok"? I wasn't sure what she was going to do. Next thing I hear is ol boy getting off next door. Like he just came in, disrobed, lay down, and got the little hor to get him off. 10 minutes tops. "OK, see you next time" I hear her say through the wall.

She comes back in. "Solly, good customa" "Solly, solly".

So that just made me feel like I was in some kinda distance-based orgy I didn't want to be in. She asked if I wanted mouth or handy (which, all things considered, was refreshing for the region). I opted for L1 because I didn't want to spend anything more on a lackluster tongue job. Seemingly needless to say, I won't be back until I hear some better business etiquette has been employed. Couldn't even bust one out. Too bad. Would've be nice to see how far down I could'a got in the troat. That was BS. No wonder no one has anything great to write about.

RedPontiacX
11-14-22, 14:59
Had a WTF moment the other day. Greeted by Wendy. Asked her if good massage I'll take an hour. 15 minutes in the doorbell rings. She says "solly, be right back". She brings the guy into the next room over, comes back to me and says "solly, be back 5 minutes ok"? I wasn't sure what she was going to do. Next thing I hear is ol boy getting off next door. Like he just came in, disrobed, lay down, and got the little hor to get him off. 10 minutes tops. "OK, see you next time" I hear her say through the wall.

She comes back in. "Solly, good customa" "Solly, solly".

So that just made me feel like I was in some kinda distance-based orgy I didn't want to be in. She asked if I wanted mouth or handy (which, all things considered, was refreshing for the region). I opted for L1 because I didn't want to spend anything more on a lackluster tongue job. Seemingly needless to say, I won't be back until I hear some better business etiquette has been employed. Couldn't even bust one out. Too bad. Would've be nice to see how far down I could'a got in the troat. That was BS. No wonder no one has anything great to write about.Maybe the other girl was off. Actually I have had some great table time with Wendy. My first time with her was not anything to write home about. Like making bread type massage. We set some limits and things improved greatly. I'm sure in their world a 10 minute guy is considered easy money so I guess "good costoma". Me I always want the full hour. As always YMMV.

NitroPimp
11-14-22, 16:15
Maybe the other girl was off. Actually I have had some great table time with Wendy. My first time with her was not anything to write home about. Like making bread type massage. We set some limits and things improved greatly. I'm sure in their world a 10 minute guy is considered easy money so I guess "good costoma". Me I always want the full hour. As always YMMV.No, some turnover in Cocotopia. Lisa gone. No more black Mercedes. Her massage was just so-so anyhow.

Yaya gone from Pink. You know she was there about a year? That's a long time for these girls. Anyhow, new girls should be there any day now if not already. No more black Mercedes.

Just like you, I've enjoyed my table time with Wendy and consider her one of my favorites. And as a side benefit her English isn't too bad.

OK Sure
12-06-22, 19:07
Dropped through on a whim, started with nice pressure and immediate tease, figure I am going to have a decent time. Just about the time I am hitting relaxed mode and begin to start asking name and questions, some loud mouth comes in and I get the switch. In comes the bread kneading Wendy, I would have been better off with a Homemedics shiatsu massager from Walmart. She should have used yeast instead of oil, at least I could have left with a loaf or two, but of course they would have been take and bake as I got shorted 15 minutes. Probably will not roll through there again until I hear about a changing of the guard.

RedPontiacX
12-06-22, 20:21
Dropped through on a whim, started with nice pressure and immediate tease, figure I am going to have a decent time. Just about the time I am hitting relaxed mode and begin to start asking name and questions, some loud mouth comes in and I get the switch. In comes the bread kneading Wendy, I would have been better off with a Homemedics shiatsu massager from Walmart. She should have used yeast instead of oil, at least I could have left with a loaf or two, but of course they would have been take and bake as I got shorted 15 minutes. Probably will not roll through there again until I hear about a changing of the guard.So any idea who started the massage? Just curious. I suggest you text before going in and ask and tell Coco who you want. That's probably what that loudmonger did cutting in on your massage. On the other hand I have had several sessions with Wendy and she does a great job including back walking and hot stones. Sometimes life isn't fair my friend; you get the bread kneading and I get the shake and bake.

OK Sure
12-06-22, 21:39
So any idea who started the massage? Just curious. I suggest you text before going in and ask and tell Coco who you want. That's probably what that loudmonger did cutting in on your massage. On the other hand I have had several sessions with Wendy and she does a great job including back walking and hot stones. Sometimes life isn't fair my friend; you get the bread kneading and I get the shake and bake.Yeah probably should start doing that. Been a while since I have been there and honestly figured it was my best shot at a walk in seeing they are never that busy.

NitroPimp
03-19-23, 12:05
I have been here too often in the last month. A lot of Changing of the Guard I think this is the break-in tomorrow where all the girls get started.

That seems to be the pattern. And if they have a car they can float between here and other places. Recycling names can be confusing so here's what I can make sense of.

Mia (not either previous one) floats between there and Peony and possibly Pink. In this way, they can keep mongers from fleeing to the competition. The best bet is to send the guy to one of the other Cocotopia spas, but we all have short attention spans. Best thing is to keep the guy captive that's why you sometimes sit in a room for 15 minutes.

Okay, so the new girl Tina is one of the previous Mia's. The one that worked at Main and Pink. Super congenial. Always liked her. Any of you guys that used to go there should know her. She had built up a good clientele before she left K town. Thin build, and wide-eyed. Could almost pass for a Westerner. But not really. Very talkative, decent English with a distinct voice. A lot of fun to talk with and enjoy the whole experience.

There has been another flash in the pan hottie but rarely works so probably won't discuss S. Must only work one or two days a week. That's a shame.

Have also stumbled in and had the one currently named Mia, heavier build and much stronger and more therapeutic massage. One of those "everything outside" girls, which is respectable. Standard.

And of course, the Mia formerly of VIP and later Peony will probably never return. There I hope that eliminates some confusion about that name.

Right now, I've been pretty happy with the whole 'topia experience. Wendy and Yaya are also standouts. Like I've said the same Mount Prospect but things are much better than they've been in years.

RedPontiacX
04-30-23, 14:10
Years from now we likely be recalling the "good old days" just as we have in the past. How many times have we reminisced of Bella? Oriental Shiatsu massage had an all star lineup. Some of the newer members are welcome to go back read and enjoy some good times. The well ran dry just like that!

Anyway, one of the top 5 all time providers (in my humble opinion) for this area has quit and headed south. If you missed out too bad and if you met her you know what I'm talking about. As we close the book on S, I expect others will come and go. I decided I am going to step away from mongering for a while and lick my wounds. Probably at least a week, hahaha. Right now I am just not inspired by a weak granny massage and handshake. Likely I will head south unless something new appears. As I have gathered from others this one is a little painful for several of us.

On the bright side as always one door closes and another door opens.

NitroPimp
04-30-23, 18:25
Years from now we likely be recalling the "good old days" just as we have in the past. How many times have we reminisced of Bella? Oriental Shiatsu massage had an all star lineup. Some of the newer members are welcome to go back read and enjoy some good times. The well ran dry just like that!

Anyway, one of the top 5 all time providers (in my humble opinion) for this area has quit and headed south. If you missed out too bad and if you met her you know what I'm talking about. As we close the book on S, I expect others will come and go. I decided I am going to step away from mongering for a while and lick my wounds. Probably at least a week, hahaha. Right now I am just not inspired by a weak granny massage and handshake. Likely I will head south unless something new appears. As I have gathered from others this one is a little painful for several of us.

On the bright side as always one door closes and another door opens.Welcome to "Miatopia". According to some of the other MTs Coco did sell the business.

S could have been a lot more busier. I wonder how many lurkers stumbled in there on accident? She was also working by herself Thursday night, so she was too busy to answer any texts.

I promised to uphold my pledge with her. Also, rumor has it that she had a Casino addiction. Friday night she was gone. And wouldn't work weekends either. But with that kind of talent she made more in 4 days than all of them can make it a month.

NitroPimp
08-18-23, 20:38
She's here. Some of the best service I've had, I'll put her back her in the rotation. One of the best lookers in town for sure. Cute and nicer figure. Phenomenal service.

BarOfSoap
08-26-23, 02:32

On the bright side as always one door closes and another door opens.Ah, you sure about that? You sure about that?

What I remember was the old lady and the younger ugly one with glasses. Older lady would fuck for 80 bucks extra. She had an awesome massage. Young one was horrible.

I wouldn't call it an allstar lineup. Did they have better girls before that?

I remember shortly after they got "ugly" they got stung. Wasn't it some customer's wife who was talking to the aldermen?

And she was contacting the news and making a fuss. Looks like it's 2018.

The owner lady is still in kenosha, 66 yrs old and has a nice house.

They even created an ordinance because of shiatzu. I doubt they follow it. https://kenoshanews.com/news/local/massage-ordinance-raises-concern/article_96a5743c-e2b1-5616-ad87-b91d6c6bcaf4.html.

RedPontiacX
08-26-23, 15:57
Ah, you sure about that? You sure about that?

What I remember was the old lady and the younger ugly one with glasses. Older lady would fuck for 80 bucks extra. She had an awesome massage. Young one was horrible.

I remember shortly after they got "ugly" they got stung. Wasn't it some customer's wife who was talking to the aldermen?

They even created an ordinance because of shiatzu. I doubt they follow it. https://kenoshanews.com/news/local/massage-ordinance-raises-concern/article_96a5743c-e2b1-5616-ad87-b91d6c6bcaf4.html.Before the ugly one with glasses and the older one you mentioned likely Coco.

NitroPimp
09-21-23, 10:17
Ah, you sure about that? You sure about that?

They even created an ordinance because of shiatzu. I doubt they follow it. https://kenoshanews.com/news/local/massage-ordinance-raises-concern/article_96a5743c-e2b1-5616-ad87-b91d6c6bcaf4.html.Coco W. (not to be confused with her 'MT' FS Coco) of former Cocotopia empire was the original Oriental Shiatsu owner but I think the business was registered under her mom's name, something like that. The owner info was in the KPD criminal complaint after the closure.

The Shiatsu phone number got transferred over to Violet. That's how I kind of knew she was the owner. When the former Shiaysu reopened as Pink, it got a new number. I went there on opening day and her new girl was a knockout. Very cute, married to an American guy from the Joliet area. She later went to work at China Thai right next to Mighty Wash for a month or two. Went by a few names, Sophia and something else.

Not the same legit MT Sophia that's been working there the past couple of years, she gives the best massage in K-Town, but I digress.

Although Oriental Shiatsu hiatsu was open for a while I found it in at the last months of operation and would see FS Coco, (the one with the big colorful Tramp Stamp on her lower back) for covered FS. She had a decent body with an expressionless plain face most of the time. She fulfilled the need at the time.

And there was the young one "Sophie glasses" bad acne, glasses and just not right for the job. Reports of a unkempt big hairy Bush, bad hygiene, smelly box and dead fish FS along with other complaints slowed business down there for a while, but kept FS Coco busy. Saw her once, tipped $10 due to very poor service.

There was also Tina who had giant cans. Saw her once. Wasn't sure what else she did beyond standard HJ with the sisters out, but they were huge 44's at least. She was kind of chunky anyhow. I didn't want to take it any further.

Finally, I never saw Bella, but friends who had seen her said she was gorgeous and a nymph for her favored customers.

Oriental Shiatsu closed Thursday the week when FS Coco flew to L. A. For vacation. She was leaving on Friday. I wonder if she got caught up in the closing ceremonies by the KPD? Never really heard who was involved.

I think that's why FS places get busted and HJ places don't, it's the amount of guys and the way they would suspiciously park their cars around the corner on the street in front of "Karen's" houses so their cars weren't seen in the Shiatsu parking lot. Hoods, ski masks and dark glasses, heads hung in shame as they did the stroll around the corner to Shiatsu. I think that's one of the reasons they knew guys weren't just going for a "massage". Later the Karens started a Facebook group and I think clipped reviews from Rub Maps to put pressure on KPD.

I thought that was going to be the end of the AMP business in K-Town but it survived.

Johnny Cum
09-28-23, 20:24
Had the itch and decided to stay local. Stopped by Violet and was met by Amy. Wow what a nice body. Young to me, maybe 30, very fit and with long legs, tight pants and a tight top and nice rack she was everything I liked. She told me she was new from Chicago but I later found out she had been at another K-town previously. Massage was good. Glad for google translate as we chatted at the beginning in an intimate way. She had no problems saying "no", "I like you", "you nice". Gave about a 15 minute finish followed by some intimate time and chatting on google translate. Sure was sexy. Gave a nice tip besides the standard massage charge, probably to big of a tip but when in love. . . You know how it goes! Sure gives the impression that more is available. At least my hands also got to wander and because it was mid-day with no one there had a generous hour.

NitroPimp
09-29-23, 20:15
Had the itch and decided to stay local. Stopped by Violet and was met by Amy. Wow what a nice body. Young to me, maybe 30, very fit and with long legs, tight pants and a tight top and nice rack she was everything I liked. She told me she was new from Chicago but I later found out she had been at another K-town previously. Massage was good. Glad for google translate as we chatted at the beginning in an intimate way. She had no problems saying "no", "I like you", "you nice". Gave about a 15 minute finish followed by some intimate time and chatting on google translate. Sure was sexy. Gave a nice tip besides the standard massage charge, probably to big of a tip but when in love. . . You know how it goes! Sure gives the impression that more is available. At least my hands also got to wander and because it was mid-day with no one there had a generous hour.Oh yeah, I remember her from 52nd Street. Very cute, flat stomach all the way up to her beautiful b cups. Very nice body much better than the average Chinese ass, beautiful face and long straight black hair at least halfway down to her back. However I found out that she is a hustler, somewhat.

Greedy. She's one of the ones that want you to go get your wallet and give it to her up front. Will seemingly agree to better service and then pretend she didn't know what you meant. That's when you got to stand your ground.

However yes definitely the best looking thing in town right now. I imagine she'll get busy after these couple of posts. And who knows? Maybe she's learned that Kenosha mongers don't spend money frivolously and isn't so greedy in the lower rent neighborhood of 65th street. I think everybody should go and see her for at least an H, just don't overpay.

NitroPimp
09-30-23, 09:10

On the bright side as always one door closes and another door opens.This is one reason why it's good to stay in contact with these providers even if you only send them a "Happy mid-autumn Festival" greeting. She was impressed that I even knew about this very important Festival for not just the Chinese but Koreans and other orientals. I've stayed in light contact with Sarah formerly of 65th Street and it paid off. She's within an hour of K-Town now. Just into Cook County for General location. She underwent a name change.

Picked up right where we left off and even better. She is definitely in my top two of all time. Beautiful face with a very Oriental facial features, long, long beautiful black hair and a bikini body with no BD. She would fit right in at Exercise but has much more personality than that. She did a little dance for me in the mirror and pulled me up behind. My dancing skills have just improved. That was hot. And we hadn't even started the session.

This is what a provider should be. You have to treat yourself once in awhile. And we all know that they fake enjoyment etc. But it's hard to call her out on that when she's so congenial and friendly and happy to see you, definitely feels genuine right on down to the mutual finish. Great eye contact. All under the watch of the mid-autumn full moon. Something about these moon related events that unlocks this cultures inhibitions. This is also the time for mooncakes. Not a big fan but I'll eat a whole case of them with this kind of service.

Trusted contributing forum members who remember her will get the key. She's leaving Tuesday. I'll be tracking her throughout Chicagoland. She only does this in stints.

Mr LoudMonger
10-02-23, 01:34
This is one reason why it's good to stay in contact with these providers even if you only send them a "Happy mid-autumn Festival" greeting. She was impressed that I even knew about this very important Festival for not just the Chinese but Koreans and other orientals. I've stayed in light contact with Sarah formerly of 65th Street and it paid off. She's within an hour of K-Town now. Just into Cook County for General location. She underwent a name change.

Picked up right where we left off and even better. She is definitely in my top two of all time. Beautiful face with a very Oriental facial features, long, long beautiful black hair and a bikini body with no BD. She would fit right in at Exercise but has much more personality than that. She did a little dance for me in the mirror and pulled me up behind. My dancing skills have just improved. That was hot. And we hadn't even started the session.

This is what a provider should be. You have to treat yourself once in awhile. And we all know that they fake enjoyment etc. But it's hard to call her out on that when she's so congenial and friendly and happy to see you, definitely feels genuine right on down to the mutual finish. Great eye contact. All under the watch of the mid-autumn full moon. Something about these moon related events that unlocks this cultures inhibitions. This is also the time for mooncakes. Not a big fan but I'll eat a whole case of them with this kind of service.

Trusted contributing forum members who remember her will get the key. She's leaving Tuesday. I'll be tracking her throughout Chicagoland. She only does this in stints.I definitely used the opportunity to reach out to a dozen or two former providers (and a couple former girlfriends) under the guise of Happy Mid Autumn Festival. Some good responses, several no-replies, and two instances of being blocked (the WeChat equivalent) of being blocked. One was a former girlfriend, who moved around a lot from Chicago to central Wisconsin, and we would get together for hotel fun once or twice a year. Sadly not anymore, she got married and moved to LA. I also reached out to "Amy", I was her first customer at Healthy Foot in Mundelein when she was still a foot massage girl. She definitely went over to the dark side of the force when she was in Kenosha at three or four places. I had some great times with that one outside of the parlor. No reply and didn't expect one, last I checked she quit the biz and had an American boyfriend. Who sent me an angry text.

The Banger
11-07-23, 16:59
Had the itch and decided to stay local. Stopped by Violet and was met by Amy. Wow what a nice body. Young to me, maybe 30, very fit and with long legs, tight pants and a tight top and nice rack she was everything I liked. She told me she was new from Chicago but I later found out she had been at another K-town previously. Massage was good. Glad for google translate as we chatted at the beginning in an intimate way. She had no problems saying "no", "I like you", "you nice". Gave about a 15 minute finish followed by some intimate time and chatting on google translate. Sure was sexy. Gave a nice tip besides the standard massage charge, probably too big of a tip but when in love. . . You know how it goes! Sure gives the impression that more is available. At least my hands also got to wander and because it was mid-day with no one there had a generous hour.Based on some good reviews (yours) and some not so hot, I wanted to see Amy Saturday. First of all. Nice flat stomach, no BD that I could see. Ripped blue jeans and a crop top. Face is nice, but oily skin has had it effect, some acne, not too bad though. She looked kind of tired. Starts off like she has known me for years lots of compliments and hugs, neck kisses, pulls away on the lip kisses though. "I like you" "you so nice" OK, I already see this is going to be a tip expedition for her. I get comfortable and she lays on my back right away. I wait, she stays so I try to reach around and slip my hands under her waist band, but kinda awkward. Lots of teasing though right after the oil. Damn, I hate that because I want to turn over after a few minutes of that. I ask to flip.

Here's where it went south. 5 minute hot towel break. Finally, she's back. But I'm already losing my excitement. Then the menu. Nothing under 100 clams. Pfffttt. In sign language She offers to lick your nips (does nothing for me, my nips aren't a pleasure point for me), raise the bra and HJ only for a Franklin. Nope. Makes the offer several times. Now she offers me the view, bra up panties lowered. Very nice. I got to admit it crossed my mind but I'm not going to fail on my TOFTT. Nope. I ask for expanded menu, DATY comes for an additional 40 roses. No FS for any price. Nope. I'll take the std HJ for 50. Wants it up front. Damn, I hate that. Pouty face when she realizes I ain't playin'. I have now gone soft. Thinking about leaving. The mood seems to change for the better when she accepts the donation, but it turns into a hurry up tight grip jack hammer, no roam. No nothing. She was cute when I first got there, but now as she tightens her grip and I am being punished for not following the program, she takes on an evil look. She gets impatient. What do you expect, when you are rushing a painful finish. I barely finish.

I can guarantee that others have encountered this same scenario. This is what happens with greed. It's not even all or nothing with her. It's "look at me and pretend I'm your 60 minute girlfriend" And the HJ is a bonus? Not for 100+. I've met some greedy girls, no doubt, but this one gets bent out of shape when you don't comply. I'll bet some of you guys are overpaying so she'll never get the message.

I can't recommend her, unless you want to overspend.

Mr LoudMonger
11-09-23, 16:21
Based on some good reviews (yours) and some not so hot, I wanted to see Amy Saturday. First of all. Nice flat stomach, no BD that I could see. Ripped blue jeans and a crop top. Face is nice, but oily skin has had it effect, some acne, not too bad though. She looked kind of tired. Starts off like she has known me for years lots of compliments and hugs, neck kisses, pulls away on the lip kisses though. "I like you" "you so nice" OK, I already see this is going to be a tip expedition for her. I get comfortable and she lays on my back right away. I wait, she stays so I try to reach around and slip my hands under her waist band, but kinda awkward. Lots of teasing though right after the oil. Damn, I hate that because I want to turn over after a few minutes of that. I ask to flip.

Here's where it went south. 5 minute hot towel break. Finally, she's back. But I'm already losing my excitement. Then the menu. Nothing under 100 clams. Pfffttt. In sign language She offers to lick your nips (does nothing for me, my nips aren't a pleasure point for me), raise the bra and HJ only for a Franklin. Nope. Makes the offer several times. Now she offers me the view, bra up panties lowered. Very nice. I got to admit it crossed my mind but I'm not going to fail on my TOFTT. Nope. I ask for expanded menu, DATY comes for an additional 40 roses. No FS for any price. Nope. I'll take the std HJ for 50. Wants it up front. Damn, I hate that. Pouty face when she realizes I ain't playin'. I have now gone soft. Thinking about leaving. The mood seems to change for the better when she accepts the donation, but it turns into a hurry up tight grip jack hammer, no roam. No nothing. She was cute when I first got there, but now as she tightens her grip and I am being punished for not following the program, she takes on an evil look. She gets impatient. What do you expect, when you are rushing a painful finish. I barely finish..Sounds like the super-hot Amy from Pink with the G. P.S. I have avoided her on purpose, thanks for the info!

The Banger
11-13-23, 13:38
Sounds like the super-hot Amy from Pink with the G. P.S. I have avoided her on purpose, thanks for the info!I have found the best way to tame the G. P.S. Beast is to not feed it. Unfortunately, so many lonely mongers have not seen such a hot provider and will shell out the coin that feeds the beast.

Fortunately, she will move on when she has milked the area dry, past the recent curiosity stage. If FS was indeed provided, well then, we would have a keeper.

I won't be going back, my little guy is still recovering from the punishing HJ I got and had to receive intensive care with a regular provided who knows therapy techniques. Soft and slow, wins the race.

If any trusted monger has received more than a nude L1 please let me know, I will adjust my approach.

Mr LoudMonger
11-14-23, 21:28
I have found the best way to tame the G. P.S. Beast is to not feed it. Unfortunately, so many lonely mongers have not seen such a hot provider and will shell out the coin that feeds the beast.

Fortunately, she will move on when she has milked the area dry, past the recent curiosity stage. If FS was indeed provided, well then, we would have a keeper.

I won't be going back, my little guy is still recovering from the punishing HJ I got and had to receive intensive care with a regular provided who knows therapy techniques. Soft and slow, wins the race.

If any trusted monger has received more than a nude L1 please let me know, I will adjust my approach.I'm curious who "The Punisher" is, that would be a great AMP girl nickname! I've had too many of those lately, in particular my visit to Sunflowers (or whatever they are now) last week.

The Banger
11-16-23, 12:46
I'm curious who "The Punisher" is, that would be a great AMP girl nickname! I've had too many of those lately, in particular my visit to Sunflowers (or whatever they are now) last week.Amy is the "The Punisher". I was sore for a few days. I swear it was 'vindictive'. I should have read the reviews.

NitroPimp
03-09-24, 22:52
TOFTT. Stopped in on a whim. Was greeted at the door by a older, unattractive overweight provider named Ruby. I decided just to stick with the massage. That was pretty good. I thought I was going to stick to my guns until the tease. Then the little guy took over. After the flip, very nice slow and sensual HJ with very good technique on the finish. I did hear another girl talking but never saw her.

However I don't think I'll go back just for that, I'm sure I'll check some other places out. Unfortunately, nobody's reporting much. So you never know who's working where.