PDA

View Full Version : Beach Spa (formerly Pink Orchid)

Admin
12-31-99, 12:00

Redneck 1
10-06-17, 17:58
After seeing Honolulu Chas' recent post about Pink Orchid in the Massage Parlor Reports thread, I stopped by to see this place. I hadn't previously been inside Pink Orchid, even under its former ownership. This isn't one of my "Old Fat Guy Mongering Adventures," lol, but rather just a brief familiarization visit. The address and phone number of Pink Orchid are in the advertisement linked below:

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/pink-orchid-welcome-to/6330064765.html

It's conveniently located near the mauka corner of the Kalakaua Avenue/Fern Street juncture, which is slightly mauka of Century Center on the Diamond Head side of Kalakaua Avenue. The "Pink Orchid" sign on the ground-floor unit is easily visible. For customers who value privacy, when I visited the opaque outside door was unlocked, so a customer could quickly slip inside and be concealed from outside view while waiting for the interior front door to be unlocked from inside.

Mama Jun (formerly of Crystal Healing), whom I've known for many years, was as friendly and merry as usual. I also briefly spoke with one of my favorite providers, Sandy, who was busy cooking some food that had a delicious scent. (My recent review of her, "Sweet Sandy," was posted as report #58 in the Cypress Spa thread on September 19.)

The room that I viewed was quite nice, with romantic pinkish lighting that was subdued but not too dim; a soft bed; good air-conditioning from an individual overhead unit; plus an air circulator. There was also a sink inside the room. The bathroom was clean and had a stand-up shower with a mobile shower head. I was told that the house fee is $60, the same as it was under the prior ownership.

As famously said by General MacArthur, "I shall return". I'll be using this thread to post future Old Fat Guy Mongering Adventure reports on Pink Orchid. Of course, other mongers are welcome to use it too.

Sukebegai
10-06-17, 18:36
Thanks for the heads up Red. Most seasoned mongers should be familiar with this area. Knowing mama Jun is at the helm and Sandy's in the house, I'm definitely going to check this place out. Report to follow.

FCH300
10-06-17, 19:24
Appreciate you starting a new thread for Pink Orchisd. After all the closures recently it will be nice to have a new thread to follow. Too many have been terminated in the year that I've been playing!!

Honolulu Chas
10-09-17, 22:56
Just a quick report on Sandy at Pink Orchid, who was previously at Crystal Healing, also as Sandy. The shower here is roomier than CHM, and the rooms clean and quiet. Mama Jun has done a nice job with the place. My hour with Sandy was very nice; although she's a little young for my taste, she gave a nice BBBJ and FS with a good HJ to finish off. As everyone here knows, I prefer my providers older, but Sandy would be provide a great time for any customer.

Redneck 1
10-10-17, 11:14
Visited the wonderful Sandy tonight, and as always with her, I had a great time. The more I visit her, the better she becomes. Too sleepy to post my full report now, but it's forthcoming.

Just a quick note on signage. In my original post, I said: "The 'Pink Orchid' sign on the ground-floor unit is easily visible". That was based on a daytime visit. When I visited tonight, the Pink Orchid sign wasn't as easily visible because it wasn't lighted, but there were lighted "Massage" and "Open" signs on the unit (#101), which is on the Fern Street side of the building's ground floor.

By the way, there's also a sign above Pink Orchid that indicates an entrance at the back of the building. However, that's for a different business on the second floor, so if you want to go to Pink Orchid, you can ignore that sign.

Goser
10-10-17, 15:56
I drove by there on my way to somewhere else yesterday. I saw those signs that Red refers to. Never been to this place. My guess is it will become popular since Mama Jun is there. If Coco the human vaccum cleaner ever comes back, I'll try it out. In general, the girls at CHM were not my type even though most have a track record of good service.

Redneck 1
10-11-17, 06:24
It was a dark and stormy night as I stumbled through the doorway of the dimly-lit massage parlor, drunk as a skunk.

Sadly, I was reeking of cheap whisky and stale cigar smoke.

The tough-as-nails manager eyeballed me skeptically. "You'd better behave yourself, buster, and it's cash up front," she said with a snarl.

"Of course," I smirked, "so what's the name of this joint?"

Red, what is this useless bullshit? It sounds like the start of some old-fashioned private detective novel.Okay, okay, I was just trying to make the report a little dramatic, lol.

Actually, the weather was fine, I was sober as a judge, I don't smoke, and the cheerful mama welcomed me inside and gave me a nice hug.

Here's my review of Sandy the Sweetie.

Looks

Sandy's looks haven't significantly changed since I visited her three weeks ago at a different place, so I'll incorporate my prior observations on her appearance.

Sandy is a mature Korean provider who's about 5' 3" in height. In my opinion she has a pleasurably soft, feminine, cuddly physique. Although she's gained some weight since she last worked in Honolulu, personally I like her body just as much now as I did before. Especially her nice round and squeezable derriere, which provides "more cushion for the pushin," in particular during doggy-style sex.

Sandy's attractively straight and silky hair appeared brownish with some blond highlights, and flowed almost halfway down her back when untied. She was fine with me romantically running my fingers through her hair while we were kissing. From my perspective her face was pretty for a lady of her age range, especially because she always had a very happy look on it. Her natural breasts were cutely petite, and I enjoyed gently caressing her breasts and nipples throughout our session. Sandy's skin was untanned (my preference for Korean women), and particularly smooth and soft. I didn't notice any tattoos or body piercings on her. Her pussy was shaven.The pinkish lighting in our room at Pink Orchid made Sandy look even more attractive to me than she had looked before in different lighting. Her shiny hair was freshly washed (but now dry) and had a pleasant scent. She was wearing minimal makeup, and I liked looking into her winsome eyes.

Attitude/Personality

Now having known Sandy for years, by this point being with her doesn't even seem like being with a "provider" for me. Rather, from start to finish, it's like being with a good-hearted and lovey-dovey girlfriend. I agree with Sukebegai that she's the "gold standard for GFE". In fact, I wish that every provider had her kind of attitude and personality. Plus, with Sandy's current fluency in English, the sessions are even more interesting than before. (By the way, for guys who can speak Japanese, she says that she's fluent in Japanese too.)

Service

After a self-shower, I simply stretched out on the bed and let Sandy work her magic. First, she gave Little Red (and the surrounding area) a slow, soft and gentle hand massage, which I told her felt "heavenly". I enjoy kissing, and romantic dfk was available whenever I wanted it. Subsequently, I felt something warm and wet enveloping Little Red and slowly moving up and down, with the perfect amount of suction. Sandy had initiated the bbbj, exactly the way I like it performed. Then she began going down to the base of the erect Little Red, while simultaneously tickling under and behind my balls, a combination that created exquisite sensations. There was a portable mirror in the room, so we moved in front of it, with me standing and Sandy kneeling in front of me. I enjoyed watching my own X-rated video in the mirror: "All The Way Down," starring Red and Sandy, with Little Red as best supporting actor, lol.

Sandy's very deep bbbj and scrotum stimulation combo was so good that I let it continue for most of the session, with one intermission for some missionary-position bbfs intercourse. While the dedicated Sandy then resumed the fellatio like an energizer bunny, I fondled her breasts and nipples. Eventually I had a robust climax (bbbjcim). Throughout the session, Sandy was a lovely companion. There was no time pressure and no complaining whatsoever, just warm smiles and nice compliments. Afterward, we had an engaging conversation on non-sexual topics. Then there was a final hug and I departed with good memories. Hours later, I was still thinking about my superlative session with her.

Bottom Line

Sandy is in my "GFE Hall of Fame" for attitude, personality and service. (Remember, though, I've known her for a long time and have visited her again and again, so a new customer might not immediately achieve the same results.) As I've posted before, she says that she prefers guys who conduct themselves like "gentlemen," so that might be something to keep in mind. Personally, I will certainly be returning to have yet another satisfying session with her.

Redneck 1
10-12-17, 04:41
At 1:32 p.m. today, Honolulu Chas posted a message titled "Provider update," which said "Add little Cherry to the roster of providers at Pink Orchid".

When trying to reply to his message, I accidentally clicked on the "Delete" button instead of the "Reply" button. I apologize to Honolulu Chas (who's been a very helpful forum member for years), and I will be much more careful in the future.

My reply post was just to add that the "little Cherry" now at Pink Orchid is The Cherry, the popular "Energizer Bunny" who formerly worked at Crystal Healing (and other places).

Honolulu Chas
10-12-17, 13:27
At 1:32 p.m. today, Honolulu Chas posted a message titled "Provider update," which said "Add little Cherry to the roster of providers at Pink Orchid".

When trying to reply to his message, I accidentally clicked on the "Delete" button instead of the "Reply" button. I apologize to Honolulu Chas (who's been a very helpful forum member for years), and I will be much more careful in the future.

My reply post was just to add that the "little Cherry" now at Pink Orchid is The Cherry, the popular "Energizer Bunny" who formerly worked at Crystal Healing (and other places).I appreciate your acknowledgement, and I understand how these things can happen.

Chas.

MasqMete
10-13-17, 01:25

My reply post was just to add that the "little Cherry" now at Pink Orchid is The Cherry, the popular "Energizer Bunny" who formerly worked at Crystal Healing (and other places).Monsieur.

Do you mean Lisa from Sakura, when you say the Engergizer Bunny?

/ Respectully.

El MasQMete.

Redneck 1
10-13-17, 10:33
Monsieur.

Do you mean Lisa from Sakura, when you say the Engergizer Bunny?

/ Respectully.

El MasQMete.Yes, she's also known as Lisa, and was at Sakura (University Avenue) during at least parts of 2015/2016.

Choni
10-20-17, 03:26
Lisa has gone back to Sakura.

Current Lineup.

Sandy from Cyrpess / CHM.

Crystal /(Kiki from Cypress) Korean Russian, over 5'-5" (she told me she's 5-10"40's, A's, med-lg stomach, skinny on top, not too bad looking.

Honolulu Chas
10-28-17, 19:24
She is Korean, about 5'3"-5'4", slim body, medium-length reddish-brown hair, not young, not old. No time to sample, but she is attractive and looks like fun.

Redneck 1
10-29-17, 23:57
Thanks to the well-informed Honolulu Chas, yesterday I learned that there's a new Korean provider at Pink Orchid named Annie.

Of course, the insatiable and persistent sex weasel "Little Red" immediately began telling me to visit her, which I soon did. According to Annie, she's never worked in an AMP before, and I was her second customer at Pink Orchid.

Here's my "Old Fat Guy Mongering Adventure" report.

Looks

Annie is pleasantly petite: she says that she's about 5' 2" in height and 97 to 98 pounds in weight, which seemed realistic to me. Slender arms, legs and torso, but not overly skinny. I'm a fan of mature Asian providers, and she's within that category. Perhaps she could be called a mature spinner. Annie's hair looked brownish in the pink-tinted light of the bedroom, and it's more than shoulder length. She has cute little natural breasts, which I appreciated as a natural breast fan, and nice nipples. Her skin is untanned, and I didn't notice any tattoos or body piercings on her. At the present time, she has neatly trimmed natural pubic hair, which I strongly prefer to the bald look of most AMP providers. Hopefully she will keep it that way.

Attitude/Personality

Annie displayed a good-natured and agreeable personality. She speaks and comprehends English quite well. With a smile, she told me at the start of the session: "You can be my teacher". She then took instructions very well, was customer-service oriented, and was eager to please. After being with many experienced providers, for variety I liked her freshness to this occupation, which easily enabled me to pleasantly fantasize that I was with a "civilian" woman rather than a professional provider.

Service

Annie first gave me a light massage, and then knew what to do when I placed her hand on Little Red. After some gentle hand massaging of Little Red, she began a nice BBBJ, which became even better when I suggested that she go deeper and use stronger suction, which she immediately did. I also had her use one of her hands to simultaneously stimulate my scrotum. There was traditional Korean music softly playing in the room, and no noise from outside the room, so I just comfortably leaned back, completely relaxed, and fantasized that I was receiving fellatio in Korea. The advertisement for Pink Orchid says that a visit there will result in "aligning your mind, body and spirit," and for me there's nothing better than a long, soothing BBBJ to get my mind, body and spirit properly aligned (smile).

Eventually, I had Annie lie on her back and open her legs for daty, during which I also stimulated her breasts and nipples. Annie clearly savored the gentle and prolonged daty, and her pussy became very naturally lubricated. (She politely preferred not to have any fiv, and of course I understood and respected her preference.) After she gave Little Red a lubricated handjob, along with some dfk, we had intercourse in the missionary position and the doggy-style position, finishing bbfscip in missionary. Annie was verbally and physically responsive during sex, and her pussy was cozy and felt quite good.

Bottom Line

I enjoyed my visit with Annie, and I think she will be a good addition to Pink Orchid, a place where many of the customers appreciate mature women.

By the way, the link to Pink Orchid's address and phone number that was included in the original thread-starting post has expired, so here's a new link:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pink-orchid-welcome-to-a-wonderful-massage/2414117

BJ Hawaii
11-13-17, 21:53
Finally made my way down to Pink Orchid to see my ATF Sandy. She has been around before, initially at CHM, Kison, Kings and most recently Cypress. She was MIA for about 5 years but she looks better than ever! Same great service. The ultimate GFE. Great BBBJ, DFK etc. Of course, YMMV but it think her service is pretty consistent. No rush service, I was there almost 90 minutes!

Pink Orchid is a small intimate place. Seems to have ample parking in the adjacent lot. Mama Jun will put a dollar in the parking box for you if you tell her what stall you are in. There is even a stall right in front of their door!!

Mama Jun is the same as always. Crazy - but in a good way with the standard groping in the hallway as a welcome and good bye.

I believe there is at least one other provider who I briefly saw in the hallway, tiny lady, who looks cute, but I had my heart set on Sandy.

BJ.

Hanakusu
11-17-17, 15:50
She is Korean, about 5'3"-5'4", slim body, medium-length reddish-brown hair, not young, not old. No time to sample, but she is attractive and looks like fun.Annie was previously at CHM sorry but I forgot her name there. She has been reviewed before. Nothing new to add. She was previously reported as having bad breath. Still the same service and breath. Stay safe.

Mondo Badfoot
11-19-17, 01:41
Last week I had an urge to visit Sweet Sandy at Pink Orchid, but I would be lying if I didn't say that seeing Mama Jun wasn't a factor in my decision! I had seen Sandy about a month ago and, as I was driving home from work, I was in the neighborhood an I started thinking about her over the top, world class, nasty and sloppy BBBJ! I parked in back and was greeted at the door by Mama June. She took my hand and led me to the room- her other hand was rubbing and squeezing little Mondo- they know each other well! She spent a few more minutes in the room apply her feather touch to little Mondo who was now standing tall. After my shower, I returned to the room and sat on the edge of the bed. After a minute, Sandy came in and greeted me warmly- lot's of kissing and caressing. She eased me back onto the bed, removed the towel and started admiring junior. She was stroking him very gently and brushing her fingers from my ass to my balls. Little Mondo was starting to ache and twitch from all this sensation, when Mama Jun snuck in the door and joined Sandy in stroking and squeezing my balls as Sandy concentrated on the shaft. I swear to God that, after a couple of minutes, I was ready to shoot! Jun told Sandy that she wanted to watch as I "plugged in" my big dick into her pussy. Sandy promptly pushed her out the door! Then she turned back and took little Mondo into her mouth and it was on! She has a very unique and intense DTBBBJ technique. It's like she is face-fucking herself with my dick! The truth is, he's about two inches more than she can take, but she doesn't let that slow her down. She really goes for it- slurping and gagging and choking all the way. It really turns me on but there are very few girls who like doing it, and I am too much of a gentleman to force it on someone who doesn't offer it. Even when we were in 69, with me on top, she pulled down on my hips as she pulled herself up to impale her throat on my dick. We kept at the oral gymnastics for at least 30 minutes (she came 2 or 3 times) then easd into some hot and heavy missionary. This is one passionate lady- she kept telling me that little Mondo was a "Monster", but that didn't stop her from enjoying him deep inside her! Great session-will repeat!

Redneck 1
11-19-17, 21:23
Last week I had an urge to visit Sweet Sandy at Pink Orchid ... Yesterday, I called Pink Orchid on another matter, Sweet Sandy happened to answer the phone, and I briefly spoke with her. Just hearing her soft, smooth, soothing voice revived pleasant memories for me, and made me realize that I need to have another session with her soon.

T6650
11-30-17, 01:02
Stopped by Pink Orchid today and spent GFE time with Sandy. As usual, Mama Jun gave me a good warmup, making me hard with a quick BBBJ while I was waiting for Sandy to freshen up. I love how June never wears panties under her long skirts so that she is always ready for a little touch. Her Bush had grown out during her temporary retirement but she is back to a nice clean shave. She told me that is so that she can be good and ready to eat. I also love her elastic top dresses which easily pull down to expose her 18 year old looking titties for a quick sucking. When Sandy came in the room, I was standing up and ready. As usual Sandy was a full on GFE. Obviously this woman can't be in love with all of us but I truly think that she loves making all of us happy and this if reflected in her service. If I could give her more than 10 for service, it would not be wrong. Sandy seems to have avoided getting hardened or cynical during her time in Hawaii. You just feel that what you see is what you get and that this woman has a truly good heart. I didn't realize it but she told me that when she first came to Crystal, she was quite innocent and Jun had to teach her how to give a BJ. She obviously had the best teacher.

I also met Anne who is a cute MILF. If you are natural tit man, this is the right place to be. All three, Sandy, Annie and Jun have lovely small naturals. Got to love the way they are both soft and no sag at the same time. Nothing better.

DrMajikLuv69
11-30-17, 02:07

Current Lineup.

Sandy from Cyrpess / CHM.

Crystal /(Kiki from Cypress) Korean Russian, over 5'-5" (she told me she's 5-10"40's, A's, med-lg stomach, skinny on top, not too bad looking.Thanks for the line up info. Okay RTFF but I'm the thread does not contain any info on Sandy's looks. Is she korean? Slim? Curvy? Spinner? Any detailed info on looks would be appreciated.

Redneck 1
11-30-17, 07:17
Okay RTFF but I'm the thread does not contain any info on Sandy's looks. Is she korean? Slim? Curvy? Spinner? Any detailed info on looks would be appreciated.That guy Redneck offered a description of her in his report #7 in this thread. Yes, she's Korean. No, she's not "slim" or a "spinner" (she's built for comfort). She's relatively curvy but has cute and small natural breasts, and she looks nice within the context of being a mature provider.

Choni
11-30-17, 22:18
Annie = Yuri from CHM.

DrMajikLuv69
12-01-17, 00:33
That guy Redneck offered a description of her in his report #7 in this thread. Yes, she's Korean. No, she's not "slim" or a "spinner" (she's built for comfort). She's relatively curvy but has cute and small natural breasts, and she looks nice within the context of being a mature provider.Thank you Redneck 1.

Crouchingtiger
12-04-17, 23:59
Okay trying to find out more about Sandy if she is one of my favorites, did she work at Kison Kings and Kookies (off vineyard)?

Sukebegai
12-05-17, 13:54
Okay trying to find out more about Sandy if she is one of my favorites, did she work at Kison Kings and Kookies (off vineyard)?Correct, though her stint at Kookies was brief.

Choni
12-05-17, 17:01
Okay trying to find out more about Sandy if she is one of my favorites, did she work at Kison Kings and Kookies (off vineyard)?Sandy has worked at Kings, CHM, Cypress, Kookies, Kison. Be advised, she has gained a lot of weight.

DrMajikLuv69
12-05-17, 23:36
Correct, though her stint at Kookies was brief.Where is kookies? Can some Akamai Monger post the address, phone contact and OR link? TIA.

BJ Hawaii
12-05-17, 23:55
Where is kookies? Can some Akamai Monger post the address, phone contact and OR link? TIA.Kookie's place closed a while back. She had a small shop on Lusitania St. Don't know where she is now.

BJ.

RiverRat22
12-06-17, 19:29
My first visit to Pink Orchid. Mama Jun recognized me right away. She even remembered my name and its been over year since I saw her. Playful as ever and I might add looking better than ever. I could tell she was tired so I didn't push the issue with trying to get a little play from Jun. Self showered and mounted the bed to wait for Sandy to get ready for me. I will also add that Pink Orchid is very fresh and new. The shower and bathroom is very nice. The room and especially the bed were very plush.

In comes Sandy. Happy to see me. First off I won't sugar coat the aesthetics part. I am very attracted to Sandy, she is probably early 50's, but honestly I don't care. Pretty face for sure. Body is soft and a little curvy. But this lady is experienced. Treat her right and she will suck and fuck the hell out of you. Started with sloppy kissing and groping. Eventually put her on her knees and man can she suck cock. Sloppy head, deep throat, gagging, face and throat fucking. And I am packing a big stick, she has no problem with it. She will go as long as you like and gets into it. Onto DATY, she is smooth as a baby down there, not a stray hair anywhere near her pussy or asshole. I ate and fingered her pussy and ass like a starving refugee. Her pussy was wet before DATY and after she was soaking. She is super tight for me and we needed a little lube but, YMMV with size but for me she is more than snug. She opens up as I fuck her but still a good grip. Pounding ensued and I got my 2 pops BBFSCIP.

Redneck 1
12-07-17, 04:40
Recently, I was told that another provider, Crystal, has been added to the roster at Pink Orchid. Haven't seen her yet. Anyone have any reports?

Honolulu Chas
12-07-17, 14:57
Recently, I was told that another provider, Crystal, has been added to the roster at Pink Orchid. Haven't seen her yet. Anyone have any reports?Crystal is part-Korean, raised in America, no Korean accent, 5'7" long hair, no enhancements. I have no information on service, sorry.

Sarah from Crystal Healing has moved to Pink Orchid; Sandy, Annie and mama Jun are still here as well.

Chas.

Choni
12-07-17, 17:53

Crystal /(Kiki from Cypress) Korean Russian, over 5'-5" (she told me she's 5-10"40's, A's, med-lg stomach, skinny on top, not too bad looking.Service is not typical for a CHM girl.

Member #5810
12-09-17, 01:11
Service is not typical for a CHM girl.Good or bad? Can you explain? PM is fine.

Nephilim3000
12-25-17, 16:59
Is Pink Orchid and Asia Spa in the same building?

Redneck 1
12-25-17, 17:25
Is Pink Orchid and Asia Spa in the same building?Yes, Pink Orchid is on the ground floor in #101, while Asia Spa is on the second floor in #211.

Ass Man808
12-25-17, 17:53
Is Pink Orchid and Asia Spa in the same building?Yes they are.

Honolulu Yobo
12-27-17, 02:02
Anybody have a picture of Kiki / Crystal?

I love them tall women.

Choni
12-29-17, 20:11
I was walking nearby and decided to stop to say hello. I must say Sandy has lost some weight.

Honolulu Chas
01-09-18, 05:20
I stopped by PO tonight to see if Mama had hired anyone who fits my taste, and she introduced me to her newest hire, Daisy. Korean, maybe 5'4" (she was wearing heels, so it was difficult to tell for sure), long hair nice slim body and good-sized breasts (difficult to tell if they're real or natural). I declined as she is a bit young for me, but promised I would spread the word. She had just finished with a customer before I was introduced, and I heard him use the word 'awesome;' when Mama asked him how the session was. I haven't seen her in Honolulu before, but I have rather limited experience with the providers here, especially over the last few years.

Chas.

Redneck 1
01-10-18, 11:39
I stopped by PO tonight to see if Mama had hired anyone who fits my taste, and she introduced me to her newest hire, Daisy. Korean, maybe 5' 4" (she was wearing heels, so it was difficult to tell for sure), long hair, nice slim body and good-sized breasts (difficult to tell if they're real or natural). I declined as she is a bit young for me, but promised I would spread the word. She had just finished with a customer before I was introduced, and I heard him use the word 'awesome;' when Mama asked him how the session was. I haven't seen her in Honolulu before, but I have rather limited experience with the providers here, especially over the last few years.Thanks for the very timely post, Honolulu Chas. After reading your post, I gave the mama a call, asked some questions about new provider Daisy, and decided to visit her right away. I was told that I was Daisy's fourth customer at Pink Orchid, and that one happy guy had already been with her two times.

After my session, I definitely understood why the word "awesome" had been used. Here's my latest "Old Fat Guy Mongering Adventure" report.

Looks

Through a Korean interpreter, Daisy said that she's thirty-two years of age (which in dim light seemed believable to me); about 5' 1" in height (converted from centimeters); and approximately 114 pounds in weight (converted from kilograms). She's younger than the usual type of provider at Pink Orchid, and had a soft, feminine and fairly slender physique. Daisy had long, dark, clean and beautiful hair with an especially full texture, and I loved running my hands over and through her hair while sweetly kissing her. In my opinion, her face (with moderate makeup) was quite pretty, in particular her enchanting eyes and lips.

Daisy's skin was smooth, white and healthy, and I didn't notice any tattoos or body piercings. Her medium-sized breasts had nice nipples. If I correctly understood her, her breasts are doctor-enlarged. However, that wasn't obvious from their relatively natural appearance and feel, so the doctor did a good job. Daisy had some pubic hair when I visited her, but not a thick carpet. Her pussy was appetizing and a healthy shade of pink.

Attitude/Personality

This is apparently Daisy's first tour of duty at an AMP (in Hawaii or anywhere else), yet she wasn't shy and seemed to be sexually experienced. Daisy's ability to speak and understand English is very limited at the present time, but she knows some basic English words. With my limited knowledge of Korean, and by often employing non-verbal communication, we were able to adequately communicate during our session. I pleasurably fantasized that I was back in Korea with a "civilian" lover.

Daisy and I were immediately compatible, and quickly developed excellent interpersonal "chemistry" as the session progressed. She was consistently pleasant, polite, affectionate, in a very good mood, and strongly focused on maximizing my enjoyment. During my easygoing session with her, there were no complaints, no annoying rules, and no attempts at rushing. She never even looked at the clock in the room, and the session lasted the full hour. In sum, I was completely happy with every aspect of Daisy's attitude and personality.

Service

Daisy began with light regular massage, but soon I gently placed one of her hands on Little Red and her other hand on my scrotum. After some nice manual stimulation of Little Red and my balls, she cutely requested permission to begin a BBBJ. Of course, I smiled and said yes. I was pleased by her strong suction and good technique. After I suggested that she slow the tempo and increase the depth of the BBBJ, it became even better. I subsequently decided to try some "69", and she greatly enjoyed my pussy-eating skills, quickly becoming naturally lubricated and literally squirming with pleasure. After the 69, I told her that I liked kissing, and received prolonged and romantic DFK that was as good as any past girlfriend had ever given me. The satisfying DFK continued to be available at any time during the rest of the session.

Then came another fine BBBJ, this time with me standing and her kneeling in front of me. She then applied a small amount of lube to Little Red at my request, and gave me a pleasurable handjob and more of that stimulating DFK. By that time Little Red, who was drunk on 100 mg of Viagra (smile), was fully ready for action. In the missionary position, Daisy spread her legs wide and flexibly moved them far backward. Her juicy pussy felt wonderful, she was quite responsive, and I smoothly stroked to an invigorating bbfscip climax. This time I didn't try any other sexual positions, but I'm sure they were available.

Bottom Line

I considered my session with Daisy to be a "grand slam" home run. She exceeded my expectations, and I will certainly be visiting her again. If she provides the same type of session to other customers that she provided for me, I think she will become very popular. Free advice: be a gentleman, use that charm and those social skills, and treat her with the respect she deserves.

WaikikiBeAC
01-14-18, 15:35
Checked out Daisy. Not young girl. Korean, probably about mid to late 40's, soft fair skin, ok face, typical Korean booty, man made cee breasts and bad job very lump and can feel, see implants, shoulder length dark hair. Thought she was going to be a lot younger but can tell she is old, like over 45 and would not be surprised she is 50. Ok massage to start. Decent BBBJ but stopped short said mouth sore cause I too big, made me laugh. Nice LFK and DFK. Then made her do more BBBJ. Sex in usual positions and CIP. Her puss is nice looking and feels real good, I do recommend. Speaks hardly any English. Seemed pretty lazy during my session and when she doesn't want to do something says no English. Recommend but you gotta take the lead and tell her what you want. Maybe will repeat cause the puss felt real good and got msog.

Kalani69
01-14-18, 22:48
Checked out Daisy. Not young girl. Korean, probably about mid to late 40's, soft fair skin, ok face, typical Korean booty, man made cee breasts and bad job very lump and can feel, see implants, shoulder length dark hair. Thought she was going to be a lot younger but can tell she is old, like over 45 and would not be surprised she is 50. Ok massage to start. Decent BBBJ but stopped short said mouth sore cause I too big, made me laugh. Nice LFK and DFK. Then made her do more BBBJ. Sex in usual positions and CIP. Her puss is nice looking and feels real good, I do recommend. Speaks hardly any English. Seemed pretty lazy during my session and when she doesn't want to do something says no English. Recommend but you gotta take the lead and tell her what you want. Maybe will repeat cause the puss felt real good and got msog.Is the lineup still Crystal, Sandy, Annie, and Daisy (looking at reports back to early Dec.)? Any update needed? Daisy's age: Waikiki says old, as in could be 50, Redneck believes her when she says she's 32, and HonChas says she's too young for him. Hmmm. May have to check her out myself. Age shouldn't matter since all of them liked her service. Besides, if she's only 50, she could be my daughter's bbf. LOL.

ProfessorGun69
01-15-18, 13:31
Is the lineup still Crystal, Sandy, Annie, and Daisy (looking at reports back to early Dec.)? Any update needed? Daisy's age: Waikiki says old, as in could be 50, Redneck believes her when she says she's 32, and HonChas says she's too young for him. Hmmm. May have to check her out myself. Age shouldn't matter since all of them liked her service. Besides, if she's only 50, she could be my daughter's bbf. LOL.Here is my sharing, hopefully some mongers can also share info to my question stated below. IMO Daisy is younger than 50. Slim chance she is 50, she could be 40, but that might not be the case. From my observation she had no wrinkles at the corners of her eyes, and her skin was smooth. Daisy had a slender womanly neck line too. Her body is possibly in her 30's. No fat, but she is not lean, she has a soft feminine body. Quite attractive IMHO, but TEHO and you might think different. The only downfall was that she short me on time about 25 minutes. I would not see her again because she short me on time. Perhaps should have shorten her tip, but I did not, have her the full amount.

Who are the others? Of the other three Crystal, Sandy and Annie are any of them considered spinners?

FrankXX
01-17-18, 16:29
Chemistry still cooking! Haven't seen Mama Jun for several years, but she recognized me instantly! Playful as usual and, most important. Remembered my wants and needs, and matched them with Annie! Great skills and with Mama's possible matching and coaching skills, she really delivered a truly memorable experience. And oh, did I mention, I'm probably the oldest customer she has had! Wink!

Honolulu Yobo
01-18-18, 01:54
What happened to Monica, I thought she moved here from King's?

Kalani69
01-18-18, 03:42
Chemistry still cooking! Haven't seen Mama Jun for several years, but she recognized me instantly! Playful as usual and, most important. Remembered my wants and needs, and matched them with Annie! Great skills and with Mama's possible matching and coaching skills, she really delivered a truly memorable experience. And oh, did I mention, I'm probably the oldest customer she has had! Wink!Holy shit, Frank. You still fucking at your age! You're my idol! Let's go Waterfall next week LOL.

Redneck 1
01-19-18, 19:40
What happened to Monica, I thought she moved here from King's?The mama says that she anticipates that Monica will start working at Pink Orchid sometime in February.

Dweegee
01-26-18, 15:17
Does anyone have any info on Nicole? Just saw her in the backpage advertisement. Saw her in the Tokyo Spa ad the other day, and now she's at Pink Orchid looks like. Been a while since I've mongered, but if the pictures are legit, I definitely like to sample her. Might even take one for the team, in which case will be posted here. Never been to pink orchid, how is it? Thanks.

Hinode
01-26-18, 15:33
Holy shit, Frank. You still fucking at your age! You're my idol! Let's go Waterfall next week LOL.Oh I see. Is that what it takes to get some action at waterfall? Jesus h Christ got me a long ass wait LOL. The current line up going be shriveled up dried prunes or make already. Happy Aloha Friday gents!

Captin Crunch
01-26-18, 15:56
Oh I see. Is that what it takes to get some action at waterfall? Jesus h Christ got me a long ass wait LOL. The current line up going be shriveled up dried prunes or make already. Happy Aloha Friday gents!Waterfall for lunchtime today.

FCH300
01-26-18, 16:07
Does anyone have any info on Nicole? Just saw her in the backpage advertisement. Saw her in the Tokyo Spa ad the other day, and now she's at Pink Orchid looks like. Been a while since I've mongered, but if the pictures are legit, I definitely like to sample her. Might even take one for the team, in which case will be posted here. Never been to pink orchid, how is it? Thanks.The current ad for Nicole shows that she is working at Asia Spa not at Pink Orchid.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/curvy-sensual-nicole/6842248

Asia Spa is located in the same building but on the 2nd floor. It is accessed from the parking lot in the rear and up the stairs by the red door.

Dweegee
01-26-18, 16:13
The current ad for Nicole shows that she is working at Asia Spa not at Pink Orchid.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/curvy-sensual-nicole/6842248

Asia Spa is located in the same building but on the 2nd floor. It is accessed from the parking lot in the rear and up the stairs by the red door.Thanks for the clarification. Never been to Asia Spa either. Again, any word on Nicole?

Honolulu Chas
01-28-18, 19:17
Stopped in today (Sunday afternoon) at Pink Orchid and verified that Nicole is now *downstairs* at PO. Same as the pictures: 5'4", Half Korean, Half Japanese and White, tattoo on shoulder blade and navel piercing, 34 C or D with no enhancement from what I can see, service is covered. Good English with an accent, nice personality and good attitude. I was not able to sample but wanted to clear up the confusion.

Honolulu Chas
01-29-18, 03:43
Sorry folks. While she was at PO for a short time, it seems Nicole has a short attention span, so she is gone already. My apologies for any trouble this caused.

Chas.

Rock Hard808
01-29-18, 15:52
Sorry folks. While she was at PO for a short time, it seems Nicole has a short attention span, so she is gone already. My apologies for any trouble this caused.

Chas.Heard that she prefers a table shower.

BJ Hawaii
01-29-18, 15:53

Chas.Too bad. I thought she would do good there.

BJ.

DrMajikLuv69
02-02-18, 06:32
Late post. Getting lazy of posting? Nope just in a rush for now. Daisy is definitely a repeat. 5'1" apx nice large bee cups. Long black hair. Estimate age in thirties? She get wet and cums a lot. GFE PSE FMBA all positions.

Kim Chee Hu
02-05-18, 01:52
Jasmine was aka Sandy at Kison. Had her recently at Kison but she just moved here. She gives a really good massage cause she has had training. Nice LFK & DFK. BBBJ & DATY, CFS. Very sweet lady was no rush and so nice. Milfish with a nice skinny spinner type body. Standard fees.

Mondo Badfoot
02-11-18, 14:02
Monica will be joining Mama Jun at Pink Orchid later this month (23rd) and she'll be bringing her own tight little pink orchid with her! Let the fun begin!

Honolulu Chas
02-16-18, 18:05
Mature lady, in the same mold as the typical CHM provider. English is good, she worked in NYC before, and has a different look from the other ladies around. On the short side, but a little thick in the middle. Just got a quick look but wanted to alert anyone who feels adventurous.

Chas.

Jafo2014
02-23-18, 03:23
Late post. Getting lazy of posting? Nope just in a rush for now. Daisy is definitely a repeat. 5'1" apx nice large bee cups. Long black hair. Estimate age in thirties? She get wet and cums a lot. GFE PSE FMBA all positions.Dausy is no longer there. That's what Jasmine said.

Honolulu Chas
02-23-18, 16:31
Just confirming that Monica has reported for duty at Pink Orchid.

Mongerholic
02-25-18, 09:37
Just confirming that Monica has reported for duty at Pink Orchid.Yes notified via text of pic of Pink Orchid business card.

DrMajikLuv69
02-25-18, 13:03
Dausy is no longer there. That's what Jasmine said.Coincidentally Daisy is gone and Monica is present. IMO Daisy was great. I should have written a better report on her; I was just so busy that only had time for a synopsis at the time. Is Daisy coming back soon? Or is it for good?

Braddahman
03-03-18, 23:01
Had some free time one afternoon so had to check out Monica. Been with her at 321, Kison, and CHM. Same great service. Standard 2 pops. Nice little massage in between. Regulars of Monica know what she puts out and for me it's worth it. She might be a older but the body and service are top notch. First time at Pink Orchid. Got a little turned around looking for entrance. But found it. Mama Jun gave me the bear hug for about 45 seconds. Thought she would not let go. After several times seeing her I finally got some visuals to use at home when I need to turn one out when I'm low on funds. She said to tell everyone to see her. She will be here all of March and leaving in early April for vacation. Get it while you can.

Braddahman.

CougarLvr
03-08-18, 13:02
Had some free time one afternoon so had to check out Monica. Been with her at 321, Kison, and CHM. Same great service. Standard 2 pops. Nice little massage in between. Regulars of Monica know what she puts out and for me it's worth it. She might be a older but the body and service are top notch. First time at Pink Orchid. Got a little turned around looking for entrance. But found it. Mama Jun gave me the bear hug for about 45 seconds. Thought she would not let go. After several times seeing her I finally got some visuals to use at home when I need to turn one out when I'm low on funds. She said to tell everyone to see her. She will be here all of March and leaving in early April for vacation. Get it while you can.

Braddahman.Is Monica going on vacation again?

Braddahman
03-11-18, 05:12
Is Monica going on vacation again?Yes but in April. She is here in this month.

ATLFan
03-12-18, 01:56
Yes but in April. She is here in this month.Does Monica offer cit?

First Try
03-12-18, 22:01
Decided have my "first try" at the new Pink Orchid. Been here previously when Lisa / Anna was the owner. Called to make an appointment & asked for Jasmine. Unsure who answered. Parked in front. Rang doorbell & greeted by 5' or so spinner MILF with nice big lips. She led to room, collect house & I showered. Back in room I received a quality therapeutic massage that was badly needed. On the flip without saying anything a nice slow BBBJ was started to get me hard. On with the cover, cg. Scissor position & finally mish to finish in the cover. Never rushed me, some DFK& no fake dirty talk. Cleaned me up & more massage. On my way out I got to meet Monica. Mama Jun pulled Monica's shirt down to expose her right boob looks nice from 4 feet away. Mama Jun groped me on the way out' LOL. I am happy with just one pop so I will repeat.

DrMajikLuv69
03-14-18, 07:31
Decided have my "first try" at the new Pink Orchid. Been here previously when Lisa / Anna was the owner. Called to make an appointment & asked for Jasmine. Unsure who answered. Parked in front. Rang doorbell & greeted by 5' or so spinner MILF with nice big lips. She led to room, collect house & I showered. Back in room I received a quality therapeutic massage that was badly needed. On the flip without saying anything a nice slow BBBJ was started to get me hard. On with the cover, cg. Scissor position & finally mish to finish in the cover. Never rushed me, some DFK& no fake dirty talk. Cleaned me up & more massage. On my way out I got to meet Monica. Mama Jun pulled Monica's shirt down to expose her right boob looks nice from 4 feet away. Mama Jun groped me on the way out' LOL. I am happy with just one pop so I will repeat.That spinner MILF Jasmine you describe with big lips sounds like FKA Miko from Cypress Massage. Could it be her under a new name?

Honolulu Chas
03-14-18, 13:30
That spinner MILF Jasmine you describe with big lips sounds like FKA Miko from Cypress Massage. Could it be her under a new name?One and the same.

Chas.

First Try
03-14-18, 15:57
That spinner MILF Jasmine you describe with big lips sounds like FKA Miko from Cypress Massage. Could it be her under a new name?She did tell me her "other" name is Miko. If you read Reneck's review #5953 in the Kison thread it reads like "Sandy" was there. She did greet me in a floral print dress. No experience at Cypress. But those lips are hard to miss.

Choni
03-14-18, 16:33
That spinner MILF Jasmine you describe with big lips sounds like FKA Miko from Cypress Massage. Could it be her under a new name?I went there two weeks ago and can confirm that is her Miko (Cypress)=Sandy (Kison) =Jasmine (Pink Orchid).

ShootngStarBoy
03-16-18, 01:07
Has anyone tried new girl Sky?

Stangman808
03-16-18, 01:28
Has anyone tried new girl Sky?Those photos are from an "Asia Spa" ad, not "Pink Orchid". Both establishments are in the same building. "Asia Spa" is on the second floor and "Pink Orcihid" is on the ground floor.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pilipino-chinese-sky-let-me-make-your-day-uer-gonna-love/6213059

Honolulu Chas
03-24-18, 00:14
Penny from Pearl City Relaxation is now at Pink Orchid.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/pink-orchid-welcome-to/6541209297.html

Chas.

Redneck 1
03-24-18, 08:45
Penny from Pearl City Relaxation is now at Pink Orchid. Thanks for the timely info, Honolulu Chas. I checked all the prior posts about her, and she seems like a provider whom I would want to visit.

Sukebegai
03-24-18, 17:48
Penny from Pearl City Relaxation is now at Pink Orchid.Did she change her name or does she still go by Penny?

Honolulu Chas
03-24-18, 19:38
Did she change her name or does she still go by Penny?Still called Penny.

Chas.

T6650
03-28-18, 00:37
I made two recent trips to Pink Orchid. The first was a visit with Jun. She may not be available to all as she has to ensure the girls have enough business but as her old time customers at Crystal know, she sometimes makes exceptions. That was just my lucky day as Penny was with a customer and Monica had gone shopping. As usual she was very responsive to DATY and skilled at BBBJ with deep throat. There are some advantages to not being too big. I won't go into too much detail but those of you who have been lucky enough to be with Jun know how good it is. I won't speculate as to her age but her figure and skin tone are amazing for a woman her age. I like to tell her that she has 20 year old titties. After we finished and just as I was getting ready to leave, Monica came back from her shopping trip made in preparation for her next vacation. Within a few minutes of coming in she was down to her red panties with her lovely breasts on full display while trying on a pair of walking shoes she had bought. I was going insane just looking with Jun massaging my dick at the same time. In less than a week I had to come back to see Monica again.

Monica answered the door just as I had last seen her, topless. We have know each other for a long time, at least 7-8 years but I haven't been with her in quite a while. She immediately started us off with a long DFK before leading me to the room. After I showered I went out to her room to look for her and she gave me a nice BJ and then introduced me to Penny and had her give me an introductory teaser BJ and titty feel. One very nice thing about Monica is the way she promotes the other girls. We then returned to the room, she continued with an exceptionally sensuous BBBJ that only she can give, with plenty of deep throat and gentle ball fondling. She then continued while climbing on top so that I could suck on her lovely clit. Before long, her tasty juices started to flow. She later told me that was her first come. We followed that up with both reverse and regular cowgirl and another come for her. She went back to a little more BJ then missionary and it was my turn with BBFSCIP. Of course any of the many of you who have been with her know all this but if you haven't yet, you really should see her before her next vacation starts next month.

After cleaning herself up, she returned with hot towels for me and began a nice massage of my sore joints. I never get bad backs but love a good foot and calf massage. After about 20 minutes she showed her intentions for getting a double pop out of me. Lately I haven't thought I could do it any more but she showed me that I just needed a little more rest up time. She gave me a sensuous but aggressive BBBJ that I knew was intended to make me come again. After I blew my load CIM, she told me thank you. She really wants to see you make two pops. All I can say is that she is amazing. Regular fees for exceptional service. Whenever I am with a girl that I know, I generally just hand her the $$ up front and let her deal with the house and put her own funds away before we even start. Even if it is your first time with Monica, you can do this without any worries about quality of service.

As I was leaving, I asked Jun why she didn't have one of those security TV's. She said that she didn't need one because her outside doors allow her to see out but outsiders can't see in. She then said that the next time I come we can put a sheet on the outside lobby floor and do it right there while watching people walk by. I don't think we will do it but what an amazingly sexual mind! That attitude rubs off on all of her girls and that is why this is the place for service.

Inked0721
04-02-18, 02:13
Late post, finally decided to see monica and wow I feel like I had one sexy hot MILF pornstar. So went there first but she was busy and told me come back around 12:30 pm, not sure how she got my number but probably from mama Jun. She txt me before 12:30 pm and told me I can come now. Get there mama Jun. Ask me if I put money for parking she said she will put dollar but I said I already did. She told me next time no need and she will put the dollar (nice as always) get to the room waited about 5 minutes before she knock and told me she will just brush her teeth and come back. Here she comes sexy hot korean MILF probaby 40's nice buns and nice manmade tits love them typical korean nipples but small ariola, I was handing her the money but she said that can wait later so I was surprise because most of this AMP girls take the money first before they even touch you. She start introducing her name then straight DFK for about 2 mins or so, then bend down for BBBJ with lots of balls rubbing and deepthroat, she was down there and enjoying it for about 10 minutes I was holding it so bad, she was doing it so good like asa akira, she told me she will lay down now and ready for fuck. Not sure if she no like cover or option but she didn't ask we just went no cover at all. Gave her DATY oh boy she love's it she came once before I even go in, mish from start to finish lots of moaning that will turn you on and make you want to come so fast, her pussy is nice tight and shave, she came twice before I blow my load inside her tight nani (hope she's clean and not sick). She ask if I like self shower or hot towel, told her hot towel is fine! She came back clean me up and told me face down for a good massage, she gave me a nice hard massage for about 5 mins or so, then ask me if I can still go for one round and she will suck me and swallow, I was like wow yes why not and ask her how much for that extra, she told me nope and she said she just love sucking and swallowing all day long, so she did gave me super wet BBBJTC, came again for second time and she was so happy about it and I was too got two pops for $$ deals not just that everything is worth it and so good! She thank me so many times I was happy and glad I went there to see Monica, overall exp 10/10, go see her before her 2 weeks vacay in Korea and japan, she will be out from April 5 to 18 and back to work on the 19. L8 A / P10 S10 plus another 10 HF.6 FS $ .4.

CougarLvr
04-06-18, 14:06
Still called Penny.

Chas.I decided to try something different and called to make an appointment with Penny. I recognized the voice that answered as Monica's but still scheduled for Penny anyway. Luckily, Monica is always encouraging me to try the other girls and to come back to her. When I arrived, I was met at the door by Penny. Keep in mind that I had no idea who she was, but I wasn't immediately impressed. She was kinda plain to me and I had difficulty getting excited. Even after a shower and back to the room, Penny was giving it her all in BBBJ, but I couldn't focus because she didn't do it for me. I finally gave up and asked for Monica to be sent in. Penny tried to tell me in her bad English that Monica had appointment, but I insisted so she left. Monica walked in, saw that it was me and re-assured Penny that she would take care of me and she did! Monica can never disappoint me.

As of yesterday, she is on vacay until the 18th so I guess I will just hold out until then.

Redneck 1
04-07-18, 11:41
Late on Friday night, I contacted Pink Orchid and asked if any new providers were available. The mama, who's known me for years, cheerfully replied: "Yes, a new lady, Ruby, just arrived. First time in Hawaii. I know that you'll like her. She's your type. Come here, right away, and you can be her first customer". That was exactly what I wanted to hear.

After a nice hot shower at Pink Orchid, I was relaxing on the bed when Ruby gracefully entered the room in a beautiful and classy dress (the kind I would buy for my wife if I were married). I complimented her on it, and she told me that it was from Korea. We then started a friendly and easygoing conversation on various topics, and I was quickly impressed with Ruby's intelligence and how well she spoke and understood English.

Here's my full report.

Looks

Ruby appears to be in her thirties, she's about 5' 5" in height, and I would estimate that her weight is within the 110 to 120 pound range. In my opinion, her physique is sexy and attractive, relatively slender but not too skinny. She has clean, straight, silky hair that flows down to below her shoulders. From my perspective, her face (with modest makeup) was quite pretty for a woman of her age, especially because her face consistently had a happy look on it. She has doctor-enlarged C-cup breasts. Her skin is nicely white and smooth. I didn't see any tattoos or body piercings on her. Ruby's pussy is a healthy pink and very appetizing. Currently she has a lovely natural thatch of black Asian-style pubic hair that I admired. Yet unfortunately she told me that she's thinking of waxing it off. Natural muff fans, please urge her to keep it natural! Finally, she has colorfully painted toenails.

Attitude/Personality

Ruby and I were immediately comfortable and compatible with each other, and had superlative interpersonal "chemistry". She seemed like a very "real" person, not just an actress playing a role. She was always in a merry mood and often smiling. She swiftly responded to any suggestions that I made regarding sexual activities and techniques. Her clear goal was to provide me with an enjoyable and satisfying session, and she certainly succeeded. There was definitely no rushing, and about ninety minutes elapsed between my arrival and departure (including two showers and some engaging conversation). Of course, time will vary depending upon the scheduling of other appointments and the particular customer involved.

Service

Ruby began by manually playing with Little Red, and then she initiated some nice DFK (which continued to be available whenever I wanted it during the entire session). She subsequently licked her way around my groin area, including my balls and below the balls, and then commenced a good BBBJ on Little Red. Her BBBJ became even better when upon my request she began gently scratching and tickling under and behind my balls, while simultaneously increasing her oral suction. Soon we switched to the 69 position, and I greatly enjoyed dining upon her clean and fresh pussy while she increased the tempo and enthusiasm of the BBBJ. Afterward, I independently performed more DATY upon her juicy pussy, which she obviously enjoyed.

After another BBBJ, with me standing and her kneeling in front of me, we moved on to the main event. Placing her cute behind on a pillow, I entered her naturally lubricated pussy in the missionary position and it felt marvelous. Later on, Little Red had an "old fat guy" performance issue (which was completely unrelated to Ruby), and I was impressed with Ruby's understanding and patience. She did precisely what I asked her to do to resolve the problem, and Little Red responded with a rousing BBFSCIP finale. Throughout the session, there were no complaints and no disappointments, but rather the affection and warm companionship that a good-natured girlfriend would provide.

Bottom Line

My session with Ruby was blissfully GFE. I'm still savoring it as I write this report, and I will certainly be visiting her again. I think that she will be most appreciative of well-mannered guys with social skills, who behave like gentlemen and treat her with respect. She could be an especially good choice for older guys like me who need a little more "tender loving care". Indeed, overall I liked Ruby so much that if there wasn't such a substantial age gap between us, I might have invited her on a dinner date.

Honolulu Chas
04-07-18, 13:48
Jun has a new lady working at PO, starting today (Saturday). Her name is Ruby (no relation to any other Ruby in Honolulu). Korean, 5'5", slim, 120 lbs, nice man-made Cs, short hair and very pretty. Her English is decent and she's very friendly.

Chas.

Member #5814
04-07-18, 23:53
Late on Friday night, I contacted Pink Orchid and asked if any new providers were available. The mama, who's known me for years, cheerfully replied: "Yes, a new lady, Ruby, just arrived. First time in Hawaii. I know that you'll like her. She's your type. Come here, right away, and you can be her first customer". That was exactly what I wanted to hear.

After a nice hot shower at Pink Orchid, I was relaxing on the bed when Ruby gracefully entered the room in a beautiful and classy dress (the kind I would buy for my wife if I were married). I complimented her on it, and she told me that it was from Korea. We then started a friendly and easygoing conversation on various topics, and I was quickly impressed with Ruby's intelligence and how well she spoke and understood English.

Here's my full report.

Looks

Ruby appears to be in her thirties, she's about 5' 5" in height, and I would estimate that her weight is within the 110 to 120 pound range. In my opinion, her physique is sexy and attractive, relatively slender but not too skinny. She has clean, straight, silky hair that flows down to below her shoulders. From my perspective, her face (with modest makeup) was quite pretty for a woman of her age, especially because her face consistently had a happy look on it. She has doctor-enlarged C-cup breasts. Her skin is nicely white and smooth. I didn't see any tattoos or body piercings on her. Ruby's pussy is a healthy pink and very appetizing. Currently she has a lovely natural thatch of black Asian-style pubic hair that I admired. Yet unfortunately she told me that she's thinking of waxing it off. Natural muff fans, please urge her to keep it natural! Finally, she has colorfully painted toenails.

Attitude/Personality

Ruby and I were immediately comfortable and compatible with each other, and had superlative interpersonal "chemistry". She seemed like a very "real" person, not just an actress playing a role. She was always in a merry mood and often smiling. She swiftly responded to any suggestions that I made regarding sexual activities and techniques. Her clear goal was to provide me with an enjoyable and satisfying session, and she certainly succeeded. There was definitely no rushing, and about ninety minutes elapsed between my arrival and departure (including two showers and some engaging conversation). Of course, time will vary depending upon the scheduling of other appointments and the particular customer involved.

Service

Ruby began by manually playing with Little Red, and then she initiated some nice DFK (which continued to be available whenever I wanted it during the entire session). She subsequently licked her way around my groin area, including my balls and below the balls, and then commenced a good BBBJ on Little Red. Her BBBJ became even better when upon my request she began gently scratching and tickling under and behind my balls, while simultaneously increasing her oral suction. Soon we switched to the 69 position, and I greatly enjoyed dining upon her clean and fresh pussy while she increased the tempo and enthusiasm of the BBBJ. Afterward, I independently performed more DATY upon her juicy pussy, which she obviously enjoyed.

After another BBBJ, with me standing and her kneeling in front of me, we moved on to the main event. Placing her cute behind on a pillow, I entered her naturally lubricated pussy in the missionary position and it felt marvelous. Later on, Little Red had an "old fat guy" performance issue (which was completely unrelated to Ruby), and I was impressed with Ruby's understanding and patience. She did precisely what I asked her to do to resolve the problem, and Little Red responded with a rousing BBFSCIP finale. Throughout the session, there were no complaints and no disappointments, but rather the affection and warm companionship that a good-natured girlfriend would provide.

Bottom Line

My session with Ruby was blissfully GFE. I'm still savoring it as I write this report, and I will certainly be visiting her again. I think that she will be most appreciative of well-mannered guys with social skills, who behave like gentlemen and treat her with respect. She could be an especially good choice for older guys like me who need a little more "tender loving care". Indeed, overall I liked Ruby so much that if there wasn't such a substantial age gap between us, I might have invited her on a dinner date.Appreciate your great and detailed reports! I will need to see her definitely! I love the taller women with long legs.

Cosmic Kid
04-08-18, 21:33
Late post, finally decided to see monica and wow I feel like I had one sexy hot MILF pornstar. So went there first but she was busy and told me come back around 12:30 pm, not sure how she got my number but probably from mama Jun. She txt me before 12:30 pm and told me I can come now. Get there mama Jun. Ask me if I put money for parking she said she will put dollar but I said I already did. She told me next time no need and she will put the dollar (nice as always) get to the room waited about 5 minutes before she knock and told me she will just brush her teeth and come back. Here she comes sexy hot korean MILF probaby 40's nice buns and nice manmade tits love them typical korean nipples but small ariola, I was handing her the money but she said that can wait later so I was surprise because most of this AMP girls take the money first before they even touch you. She start introducing her name then straight DFK for about 2 mins or so, then bend down for BBBJ with lots of balls rubbing and deepthroat, she was down there and enjoying it for about 10 minutes I was holding it so bad, she was doing it so good like asa akira, she told me she will lay down now and ready for fuck. Not sure if she no like cover or option but she didn't ask we just went no cover at all. Gave her DATY oh boy she love's it she came once before I even go in, mish from start to finish lots of moaning that will turn you on and make you want to come so fast, her pussy is nice tight and shave, she came twice before I blow my load inside her tight nani (hope she's clean and not sick). She ask if I like self shower or hot towel, told her hot towel is fine! She came back clean me up and told me face down for a good massage, she gave me a nice hard massage for about 5 mins or so, then ask me if I can still go for one round and she will suck me and swallow, I was like wow yes why not and ask her how much for that extra, she told me nope and she said she just love sucking and swallowing all day long, so she did gave me super wet BBBJTC, came again for second time and she was so happy about it and I was too got two pops for $$ deals not just that everything is worth it and so good! She thank me so many times I was happy and glad I went there to see Monica, overall exp 10/10, go see her before her 2 weeks vacay in Korea and japan, she will be out from April 5 to 18 and back to work on the 19. L8 A / P10 S10 plus another 10 HF.6 FS $ .4.That's very cool Jun offered to feed the meter for you during your session with Monica. Smart business move on Jun's part, to help guys feel more comfortable during their time at Pink Orchid, although I never realized she would do this for a monger who had parked nearby. It was quite normal for you as a first-time customer of Monica's, to expect an up-sell coming when she offered you the option of a second pop via BBBJ. However, I still couldn't help laughing at this situation because, as Monica told you, she's nuts for giving BBBJCIMWS! (I can almost imagine her paying YOU for this particular service, instead of the other way around!) You describe Monica as being a "MILF probably 40's". Fact is, Monica's considerably older (think GILF not MILF) and it's my pet theory that semen is Monica's secret fountain of youth elixir. Explains one reason she loves sucking down ejaculate, and even perhaps why she looks much younger than her true age, which BTW has been discussed and reported on previously here.

CognacXo
04-09-18, 15:26
That's very cool Jun offered to feed the meter for you during your session with Monica. Smart business move on Jun's part, to help guys feel more comfortable during their time at Pink Orchid, although I never realized she would do this for a monger who had parked nearby. It was quite normal for you as a first-time customer of Monica's, to expect an up-sell coming when she offered you the option of a second pop via BBBJ. However, I still couldn't help laughing at this situation because, as Monica told you, she's nuts for giving BBBJCIMWS! (I can almost imagine her paying YOU for this particular service, instead of the other way around!) You describe Monica as being a "MILF probably 40's". Fact is, Monica's considerably older (think GILF not MILF) and it's my pet theory that semen is Monica's secret fountain of youth elixir. Explains one reason she loves sucking down ejaculate, and even perhaps why she looks much younger than her true age, which BTW has been discussed and reported on previously here.Kid, yes mama Jun. Very nice person, nice to see Monica back with her, like they first started back in the days at chm along with coco, the best Dt girls in town those days.

PussMonger
04-09-18, 20:46
Aloha fellow mongers! Just met Ruby for the first time! What a beautiful young lady. Sweet, lots of DFK, she enjoys Daty, very responsive, super wet, nice BBBJ, and great FS. She is more like the GND with GFE. I will be back for more Ruby!

LVB808
05-19-18, 22:13
Just an FYI. Monica is now back at Crystal Healing.

T6650
05-20-18, 14:36
This is hearsay, but I believe the new owner of Pink Orchid is Miko formerly of Cypress Spa. She may be favoring the name Sandy now.

Honolulu Chas
05-20-18, 14:39
That is correct.

Chas.

This is hearsay, but I believe the new owner of Pink Orchid is Miko formerly of Cypress Spa. She may be favoring the name Sandy now.

ShyGuy808
05-20-18, 16:36
This is hearsay, but I believe the new owner of Pink Orchid is Miko formerly of Cypress Spa. She may be favoring the name Sandy now.I believe you're right. They shut down a little while ago. Drove past and saw Miko directing traffic outside as they seem to be doing some renovations or something.

Hanakusu
05-24-18, 12:59
Aloha fellow mongers! Just met Ruby for the first time! What a beautiful young lady. Sweet, lots of DFK, she enjoys Daty, very responsive, super wet, nice BBBJ, and great FS. She is more like the GND with GFE. I will be back for more Ruby!Does anyone know where Ruby went? She was great.

Pm me if you know.

Thanks.

CougarLvr
05-27-18, 21:28
I believe you're right. They shut down a little while ago. Drove past and saw Miko directing traffic outside as they seem to be doing some renovations or something.If Miko / Sandy has taken over, I hope she doesn't go the same route as Jackie did when she opened her place upstairs from CHM. Jackie was one of my ATF and always a good time. I visited her at several AMPs but when she opened her own, she stopped seeing clients and eventually sold the business a short time after she opened it. Miko / Sandy is one of my present ATFs so I hope she still will be seeing clients.

LVB808
06-09-18, 12:56
Anyone have any updates from here since the change? I've stopped by a few times but Sandy has continually turned me away. I'm not sure but I feel like I'm being blacklisted since I was a frequent visitor prior to mama Jun's bust. Curious if it's just me or if any others have experienced this too?

T6650
06-11-18, 15:37
I think that Miko / Sandy is planning to run a one woman shop. That might explain her turning you away if she had an upcoming appointment in less than an hour.

These solo shops may become more common with the current LE emphasis on cracking down on the house Mamas. You can't be charged with promoting and benefiting from the prostitution of another if you are the only one at the location. Another way of thinking of it is that you can't be charged with pimping yourself. I have read that such solo setups are essentially legal in England but some workers object as they see working alone as unsafe.

TomAssCan9
07-30-18, 16:14
Is this place still open? I went try google Pink Orchid. But no mo.

Blake123
07-31-18, 04:23
Is this place still open? I went try google Pink Orchid. But no mo.It's now called Chichi's. Someone has already created a new thread for Chichi's.

TomAssCan9
07-31-18, 05:07
It's now called Chichi's. Someone has already created a new thread for Chichi's.Tank you my braddah. I no monger to much. Because no mo kala. I taught that Chichis was next to duh place by cent truer Center wit duh stature? Sorry sound so menti.

DrMajikLuv69
07-31-18, 05:15
It's now called Chichi's. Someone has already created a new thread for Chichi's.Thank you Blake123. Can you please help clarify this for me? If you're saying that Pink Orchid is now called Chichi; then where is Beach Spa? WHY cant we title the threads quote Chichi FKA Pink Orchids Unquote OR quote The Beach Spa FKA Pink Orchids unquote etc... PS: I have NOT gone to neither so I have no clue of the new names, name changes, or new location yada yada yada

ShyGuy808
07-31-18, 05:57
It's now called Chichi's. Someone has already created a new thread for Chichi's.Wait, wait, Pink Orchid is a totally different place from Chi Chis. Pink Orchid is across Home Bar by the pho place. Chi Chis is down the street next to CC in the are C building.

Sukebegai
07-31-18, 06:00
Wait, wait, Pink Orchid is a totally different place from Chi Chis. Pink Orchid is across Home Bar by the pho place.Correct. Pink Orchid is now Beach Spa. Checked it out Sunday and only Miko was there.

Blake123
07-31-18, 08:07
Wait, wait, Pink Orchid is a totally different place from Chi Chis. Pink Orchid is across Home Bar by the pho place. Chi Chis is down the street next to CC in the are C building.

Thank you Blake123. Can you please help clarify this for me? If you're saying that Pink Orchid is now called Chichi; then where is Beach Spa? I was in error. I apologize for the confusion, guys. Mahalo for the corrections.

Honolulu Chas
10-19-18, 17:23
Just bumping this renamed (thanks moderator) thread up to let everyone know they are still in business. Massage is therapeutic, Miko / Sandy is still the manager, phone number and location are the same.

Sukebegai
10-19-18, 20:13
Just bumping this renamed (thanks moderator) thread up to let everyone know they are still in business. Massage is therapeutic, Miko / Sandy is still the manager, phone number and location are the same.Does Miko have any girls working there? I've only visited once shortly after she took over and was only her providing.

Honolulu Chas
10-19-18, 20:30
Does Miko have any girls working there? I've only visited once shortly after she took over and was only her providing.Sandy and one other lady.

Honolulu Chas
10-20-18, 13:30
I should clarify that this is not the Sandy who worked her when Jun ran the place. Sandy is name Miko is using now.

Sandy. Beach.

Chas.

Magnod
10-29-18, 03:09
Just bumping this renamed (thanks moderator) thread up to let everyone know they are still in business. Massage is therapeutic, Miko / Sandy is still the manager, phone number and location are the same.When you say therapeutic, do you mean like the other high end girls (Jean, Michelle, Erlinda?

Is it at least like Lisa from Pink Orchid quality?

T6650
11-10-18, 23:49
Suji aka Jenny who was the Sun Spa former Mama is now working at this location. Those who know her know that she is an experienced MILF provider who has worked at Crystal, Kison, KIngs as well as her own places. I think she wants to kick back a little and enjoy the sex without the stresses of ownership. She told me that she will be there evenings and daytime by appointment.

DrMajikLuv69
11-11-18, 00:14
Suji aka Jenny who was the Sun Spa former Mama is now working at this location. Those who know her know that she is an experienced MILF provider who has worked at Crystal, Kison, KIngs as well as her own places. I think she wants to kick back a little and enjoy the sex without the stresses of ownership. She told me that she will be there evenings and daytime by appointment.Thanks for the info. Never seen her before. Can you give an update on her looks currently? Height, weight, approximate age, shaved or Bush, etc?

DrMajikLuv96
11-12-18, 01:44
Thanks for the info. Never seen her before. Can you give an update on her looks currently? Height, weight, approximate age, shaved or Bush, etc?About 5'3 108 32 shaved and hungry for you.

Drake678
11-15-18, 05:08
About 5'3 108 32 shaved and hungry for you.This is confusing, because there is another girl name Suji at Kison. Is she the same girl?

Ajarn
11-15-18, 14:53
Suji aka Jenny who was the Sun Spa former Mama..Jenny kept denying she was the MM. Said she was just another worker there. IIRC said Susie was the MM.

Sukebegai
11-16-18, 19:55
This is confusing, because there is another girl name Suji at Kison. Is she the same girl?Different girl. Also goes by Susie.

ShyGuy808
11-16-18, 21:09
This is confusing, because there is another girl name Suji at Kison. Is she the same girl?Deff different girl. Suji at Kison is much younger then Suzie now at Beach Spa and formerly from Sun Spa. Good to hear where Suzie went as last time I was at Sun she wasn't there. Had a Thai girl and some other K girl. Forget both their names but the K girl has been mentioned recently in the Sun Spa thread. Been with both as I do like variety whether it be age, race, and so on. Had good times with both as well but if I had to choose between the 2 I would have to go with Suji at Kison. Just me though.

DrMajikLuv69
01-02-19, 16:10
Any new girls at the Beach Spa?

DrMajikLuv69
03-09-19, 08:45
Is Asia Spa above Beach Spa?

KTown Killa
03-09-19, 13:29
Is Beach Spa the one where you enter from the parking lot? & is Asia Spa doorway on Fern st?

MasqMete
03-09-19, 22:02
Is Beach Spa the one where you enter from the parking lot? & is Asia Spa doorway on Fern st?I walked down earlier today. Beach spa is the one on ground level. Asia spa is the one on the second floor. I did see, however, a security guard looking over the parking lot where the entrance to Asia spa is. Dude seemed nice enough as he waved as I walked passed, but it's still a little intimidating to have a security guy there.

MasqMete
03-24-19, 07:33
I went to Beach Spa earlier this week. I don't remember the providers name, but she was pretty awesome. She was maybe late 40's / early 50's, with a nice spinner body and big boobs (my estimate being Dees), though I couldn't tell if they were fake or not. Anyway, she was really nice and provided a very decent massage with some very good sex. Standard rates.

I also went to Asia spa, but that place ain't worth it. Only HJ provided there.

Drake678
03-26-19, 06:07
I went to Beach Spa earlier this week. I don't remember the providers name, but she was pretty awesome. She was maybe late 40's / early 50's, with a nice spinner body and big boobs (my estimate being Dees), though I couldn't tell if they were fake or not. Anyway, she was really nice and provided a very decent massage with some very good sex. Standard rates.

I also went to Asia spa, but that place ain't worth it. Only HJ provided there.Spinner body with dees? Wow! That huge! When I save some money I will go there.

CougarLvr
04-07-19, 22:32

I also went to Asia spa, but that place ain't worth it. Only HJ provided there.Probably Miko / Sandy if you went during the day.

Drake678
04-26-19, 08:29
Probably Miko / Sandy if you went during the day.There was no spinner with DD there.

T6650
05-31-19, 14:16
There was no spinner with DD there.Miko's boobs are deceptive. They look bigger than they are because of the way they sit on her chest. Certainly not DD or even D but maybe C. The other thing is that they are so stand up that they look fake to the eye, but when you feel them they are incredibly soft and natural feeling.

DrMajikLuv69
06-26-19, 22:03
Miko's boobs are deceptive. They look bigger than they are because of the way they sit on her chest. Certainly not DD or even D but maybe C. The other thing is that they are so stand up that they look fake to the eye, but when you feel them they are incredibly soft and natural feeling.T6650 regarding Miko do you know if she had Bush? Or has a Harry pussy? Will visit her if she is shaved and smooth.

T6650
07-01-19, 20:18
T6650 regarding Miko do you know if she had Bush? Or has a Harry pussy? Will visit her if she is shaved and smooth.I have to be honest and say I really don't remember. It has been at least 6 months since I last spent time with her. If I really had to guess, I would say shaved.

Cosmic Kid
07-07-19, 23:23
Who's the mama now? Jun's long-gone right?

LVB808
08-03-19, 18:13
Pink from Kison has now moved over to Beach Spa.

HardBoner
08-11-19, 03:29
Anyone know the current lineup?

Kagasain
08-15-19, 02:52
Went last night was greeted by a older lady, short curly redish brown hair, still cute but not in her 2 o's or 3 o's would say mid 40 looking. HF 60, shower alone, then she gave me a message, On the flip she asked me how much would I pay was like what, she then asked me if I been to a place like here before so told her yes but was never quoted a price. She made a hnad stroke gesture so I told her okay. She gave me a HJ until I came, tip 60 but afterward thought that was too high. Oh well won't return but guess they are being a little careful these days.

CoolGuy69
08-15-19, 19:10
Anyone know the current lineup?Pink and Sandy, formerly of Kison, and Jay.

Drake678
08-17-19, 21:39
Pink and Sandy, formerly of Kison, and Jay.Sandy is Miko. Miko from CHM and the MP that was upstairs in the Wong building.

Liampark808
09-02-19, 23:36
Called a few times and no one answered. Went by, open sign was on and the screen door was locked, but the inner wood door was ajar so. I assume someone was inside. I rang the door bell a few times, but again no one responded. Does anyone know if they are still open and if Pink is still there? Last time I went the lady answering the phone and door was super paranoid, so that could be it too.

Sukebegai
09-03-19, 18:22
Called a few times and no one answered. Went by, open sign was on and the screen door was locked, but the inner wood door was ajar so. I assume someone was inside. I rang the door bell a few times, but again no one responded. Does anyone know if they are still open and if Pink is still there? Last time I went the lady answering the phone and door was super paranoid, so that could be it too.Walked in yesterday around noon. Only Miko there. She said one other girl working but only taking regulars so she works sporadically. Didn't get her name so not sure if it's Pink. Possible that Miko can't answer the phone or come to the door when tending to a customer.

On another note, I was hungry after my session with Miko so walked around the corner to the Italian place off Kalakaua to grab a bite. Good meatball sub but a little pricey at $10.

ReallyOldGuy
09-03-19, 19:21
Same here, called and emailed. No answer. Still hungry for pink. Rog.

ShakenBake808
09-23-19, 14:44
Anybody know the line up here or if Pink is still there?

Liampark808
09-23-19, 22:50
Anybody know the line up here or if Pink is still there?Someone answered when I called 1 or 2 weeks ago. I was told Pink is no longer there. I didn't ask who else was available.

Drake678
10-28-19, 00:00
Anybody know the line up here or if Pink is still there?Was this Pink known as Kelly that moved to Happiness now?

YoungerMong
04-12-20, 04:54
Anyone know the current situation with this place. Are they HJs only now or FS? Looking for a new place now that Happiness is currently closed.

HorneyinHilo
04-15-20, 03:59
Anyone know the current situation with this place. Are they HJs only now or FS? Looking for a new place now that Happiness is currently closed.Beach Spa currently closed due to COVID, AFAIK.

Captin Crunch
06-04-20, 05:23
Beach Spa currently closed due to COVID, AFAIK.Did my walking in the area and noticed that the sign said "open".

YoungerMong
06-04-20, 08:43
Did my walking in the area and noticed that the sign said "open".I came here to post the same. Anyone able to report on this place?

ClaraForever
06-04-20, 23:01
I came here to post the same. Anyone able to report on this placeVirus + raids combo is scaring girls.

Walk in works? If they recognize you and she wants to fuck you.

YoungerMong
06-29-20, 12:46
Called this morning to finally try this place. Mama picked up and was really nice. She said that there's only 1-2 girls working there currently as not much business. I asked if I could be seen this morning and she was flat out honest and told me no young girls work there, that she wanted to be honest and up front because I guess their current customers have been complaining LOL. Thanked her for her honesty and she told me to try next month.

Honolulu1
06-30-20, 19:09
Called this morning to finally try this place. Mama picked up and was really nice. She said that there's only 1-2 girls working there currently as not much business. I asked if I could be seen this morning and she was flat out honest and told me no young girls work there, that she wanted to be honest and up front because I guess their current customers have been complaining LOL. Thanked her for her honesty and she told me to try next month.No more younger but maybe Milfish type. I'm down with that. If I only had funds still hurting due to Covid-19 then I woulda try this place and report.

Hoping someone does try and report.

Hono1.

NevaEnuf
07-02-20, 22:19
No more younger but maybe Milfish type. I'm down with that. If I only had funds still hurting due to Covid-19 then I woulda try this place and report.

Hoping someone does try and report.

Hono1.I went by yesterday, dropped in. Was told got to make appointment and not today. Watched for a while, saw another dude walk in, thinking he must have app. Nope came right out looking dissatisfied.

Thought may have been my clean well groomed look. Everyone seems paranoid.

Called one of my other shops, in CC and got in. Said she only taking customers she know and trust. Be safe, enjoy.

KTown Killa
07-03-20, 15:22
Went here a few days ago and the Gilf I had was Gina I believe. Standard services. Lfk BBBJ 69 mish rcg bbcip. Her looks were average. Nothing note worthy but she gets the job done.

ClaraForever
07-03-20, 18:37
Went here a few days ago and the Gilf I had was Gina I believe. Standard services. Lfk BBBJ 69 mish rcg bbcip. Her looks were average. Nothing note worthy but she gets the job donePink at kison?

She was at cypress, happiness, plus spa for short time too.

KTown Killa
07-07-20, 14:40
Pink at kison?

She was at cypress, happiness, plus spa for short time too.ReFresh my memory again, where was cypress? Wong bldg? I forget. Anyways I forget where else I saw her at. It wasn't at happiness it wasn't at plus but I know I had her somewhere haha.

Redneck 1
07-07-20, 15:38
ReFresh my memory again, where was cypress? Wong bldg? I forgetThe former Cypress used to be on the third floor of the Wong Building. It was above the former Crystal Healing (of which I still daydream) on the ground floor of the Wong Building.

PointDexterJr
07-07-20, 15:39
ReFresh my memory again, where was cypress? Wong bldg? I forget. Anyways I forget where else I saw her at. It wasn't at happiness it wasn't at plus but I know I had her somewhere haha.Is this the one that someone said looks like Donna M. Kim?

ClaraForever
07-07-20, 17:40
ReFresh my memory again, where was cypress? Wong bldg? I forget. Anyways I forget where else I saw her at. It wasn't at happiness it wasn't at plus but I know I had her somewhere hahaCinderella relaxation operated by jackie then cypress. Sun spa was the last when le raid all building.

ClaraForever
07-07-20, 17:42
Is this the one that someone said looks like Donna M. Kim?If she is pink at kison, yes. Was at golden, cypress, beach, plus spa, happiness too.

KTown Killa
07-07-20, 17:51
Is this the one that someone said looks like Donna M. Kim?This Gina looks nothing like that.

Mundeok9
09-26-20, 20:03
Lights are always on.

Mundeok9
09-30-20, 05:13
I walked to Asia and Beach spa and rang the door bell but nobody answered. I did not know the phone number so I thought I try walk in. Yup right they not answering. Anybody know the phone numbers? PM ok.

Mundeok9
09-30-20, 05:14
Does Asia spa have reports here?

GlitterUnicorn
09-30-20, 09:29
Does Asia spa have reports here?I went once. Lady there was older, like 60's maybe. Grandmotherly but not a gilf. Said she was the only one that worked there so I left. This was during the first time the state tried to open up.

But also came by to say that I drove past Beach around 9 ish tonight and the lights were on and the door was wide open, but the open sign was off. Didn't stop in to see if they were available.

PointDexterJr
09-30-20, 13:54
This Gina looks nothing like that.Killa, what did she look like?

Did you have italian sub afterwards at the place around the corner? LOL!

Redneck 1
09-30-20, 14:08
Does Asia spa have reports here?There is an "Asia Spa" thread on this Honolulu forum, but at the present time that thread hasn't had any new posts since December of 2019, and hasn't had any provider reviews since January of 2018. There may also be some posts about Asia Spa scattered among other threads.

BallzDeep69
09-30-20, 14:41
Does Asia spa have reports here?It has its own thread but it's been awhile since anyone posted anything on it.

GhostRecon
09-30-20, 23:40
I went once. Lady there was older, like 60's maybe. Grandmotherly but not a gilf. Said she was the only one that worked there so I left. This was during the first time the state tried to open up.

But also came by to say that I drove past Beach around 9 ish tonight and the lights were on and the door was wide open, but the open sign was off. Didn't stop in to see if they were available.Beach, has only 1 to 2 women working depending on the day / night. This 1 or 2 women include the mama who provides but yeah, she's older couldn't tell the age (guessing at least 50's?) because of the mask and I didn't see the other worker but was told was also on the older side as well.

PitaKyriakakis
10-01-20, 12:45
Beach, has only 1 to 2 women working depending on the day / night. This 1 or 2 women include the mama who provides but yeah, she's older couldn't tell the age (guessing at least 50's?) because of the mask and I didn't see the other worker but was told was also on the older side as well.Yea hella old. At least she is not on anything. Is she on something and sell something like hapa but Latina and Texan but somehow local? Or hire 16 yr old? She seems to bring others down every time like a gigantic blackhole.

DeeJohn808
11-08-20, 15:58
So this place is open again. Do they ever post any ads? Is there any way to see pics of the girls who are working here?

Prudential808
11-08-20, 16:25
So this place is open again. Do they ever post any ads? Is there any way to see pics of the girls who are working here?In my knowing, this place has had no interests in boosting business before 2019 raid. And owner hate being center of attention either. Being popular means another vacation to her. When nara the legend worked here for short term, owner did not like nara cause nara was too popular so she got freaked by fear of le visiting.

BlueCloud
11-08-20, 18:43
So this place is open again. Do they ever post any ads? Is there any way to see pics of the girls who are working here?Have never seen any ads for the place. Just messages on this board of who's working and stuff. Stopped by there when Pink (kison) was there at one point. But that was a while back.

GhostRecon
11-08-20, 20:12
So this place is open again. Do they ever post any ads? Is there any way to see pics of the girls who are working here?Unless things changed from about a month ago, it's only the mama (pretty old 50+, 60+?) and another older provider. I think you have to call to make an appointment, no walk-ins last time I talked to the mama.

DeeJohn808
11-10-20, 21:23
I found an ad for it. No pics of the girls though. Says walk ins OK.

http://www.genclassifieds.com/ad-9608-9608-need-good-relaxing-your-mindbody-9608-960898299608-near-waikiki-9608-24hr-400910?in=Hawaii-Services

Unless things changed from about a month ago, it's only the mama (pretty old 50+, 60+?) and another older provider. I think you have to call to make an appointment, no walk-ins last time I talked to the mama.

Prudential808
11-10-20, 21:41

http://www.genclassifieds.com/ad-9608-9608-need-good-relaxing-your-mindbody-9608-960898299608-near-waikiki-9608-24hr-400910?in=Hawaii-ServicesWhen beach spa put ad, Kison (already shut down permanently) put ad too. Yes that Kison. For sure that place has been closed and no way Kison put ad to attract.

Higto
11-10-20, 21:57

http://www.genclassifieds.com/ad-9608-9608-need-good-relaxing-your-mindbody-9608-960898299608-near-waikiki-9608-24hr-400910?in=Hawaii-ServicesIf I'm not mistaken that ad is for Asia spa. Asia spa is on second floor.

Redneck 1
11-10-20, 23:10

http://www.genclassifieds.com/ad-9608-9608-need-good-relaxing-your-mindbody-9608-960898299608-near-waikiki-9608-24hr-400910?in=Hawaii-ServicesThat seems to be an advertisement for "Asia Spa" on the second floor of that building, rather than Beach Spa on the first floor.

GhostRecon
11-11-20, 01:34

http://www.genclassifieds.com/ad-9608-9608-need-good-relaxing-your-mindbody-9608-960898299608-near-waikiki-9608-24hr-400910?in=Hawaii-ServicesMaybe things changed since we are in tier 2. Hopefully for those who go it's more than the mama and that other older provider.

GhostRecon
11-28-20, 03:43
Any one visit recently? Still just the 2 older providers (mama included)?

Captin Crunch
11-28-20, 11:00
Any one visit recently? Still just the 2 older providers (mama included)?Yes, and mama wouldn't let me in. Probably thinks I was LE.

GhostRecon
01-16-21, 00:23
For those still interested in this place, mama said get three providers (her included) all older though.

DeeJohn808
01-16-21, 01:51
Did you just call / stop in and ask, or did you see someone there? How was it? Been considering going.

For those still interested in this place, mama said get three providers (her included) all older though.

GhostRecon
01-16-21, 01:54
I stopped by and the mama greeted at the door and no, I didn't get serviced. Just went to get info to report back here.

Did you just call / stop in and ask, or did you see someone there? How was it? Been considering going.

GhostRecon
01-16-21, 02:10
Forgot to mention, mama said got to call to make appointment first.

BoyWithLuv
01-22-21, 02:29
How old are we talking about here?

BigDickBobby
01-22-21, 05:36
I like try this place.

FirstTimeMonge
01-26-21, 21:58
Didn't see anything I liked here or the upstairs place Asia Spa.

TrialnError
01-29-21, 21:00
Anything worth checking out here? Always pass by this place. Reviews show this place used to have some quality girls before.

TrialnError
02-11-21, 21:06
Mama (at least I'm guessing that's who she was) said only get 2 or 3 girls there. Wouldn't show me but was told were older. No walk ins, only appointments.

Anything worth checking out here? Always pass by this place. Reviews show this place used to have some quality girls before.

Bottom Out
02-12-21, 16:39
So no younger providers here?

Big Gulp
04-30-21, 07:18
Who's working here?

DeeJohn808
05-15-21, 15:36
FYI Mama-san's name is Nancy. She's Korean (I think) around 5'6 ish, 50's ish, spinner (no fat, nice thigh gap) with fit round booty, sometimes red dye in long hair, full round Cs with perky nips. She gave a soft pressure massage and extras that total lasted 30 minutes. Told me she doesn't do more than HE. (YMMV) Normal charges. Only her and a girl named Sandy (who I didn't see) work there, though that was last month. She's very paranoid, don't be surprised if ahe doesn't answer the phone or asks you a bunch of questions at the door.

TrialnError
09-03-21, 15:41
Put Paula reports in this thread, easier to find.

Zero4
09-03-21, 16:15
Anyone tried paula recently if so how is she and can you describe her, she seem to be book everytime I call I'm juat curious if she is worth it or not.

Ty in advance.

Lealea1
09-03-21, 17:47
Anyone tried paula recently if so how is she and can you describe her, she seem to be book everytime I call I'm juat curious if she is worth it or not.

Ty in advance.She's getting real pruney if ya know what I mean.

CheapCharlie
09-03-21, 18:09
Just wanted to thank her for giving me an awesome time! I still can't believe I got to do her again! The GOAT!

CheapCharlie
09-03-21, 19:27

Ty in advance.Why not try doing some research or better yet go try her out!

Zero4
09-04-21, 03:11
Doesn't help that "Naci" ask 20 different questions or more even making it hard to make appointment cause she doesn't give a clear answer.

Craps
09-04-21, 07:40
Just wanted to thank her for giving me an awesome time! I still can't believe I got to do her again! The GOAT!Hey charlie boy you must have being one of her favorites to see her first.

Enona 1 must have picked her up from the Dan K international always the first to know.

Well! Just got the wait in line for my turn, my buddy RR trying to get in too.

(candy and flowers) like the old days my yobo, (cake and L / V too).

Love you girl.

Kisses.

Enona1
09-04-21, 21:30
Hey charlie boy you must have being one of her favorites to see her first.

Enona 1 must have picked her up from the Dan K international always the first to know.

Love you girl.

Kisses.Sorry didn't pick her up. She took a cab. Would've if she asked. She gave me permission to post (she said from her side). Very enjoyable time. Massage skills one of the best. Next time I'll book for 90 minutes so got more time to massage. She is a legend.

Enona1
09-04-21, 22:21

Love you girl.

Kisses.Actually if you want to bring a gift that Paula can use bring some Cetaphil moisturizing cream, not lotion. CVS has 16 oz. Jars. Cost about $20.00. Not that cheap but no smell and not greasy. She uses it to massage. Washes off easily.

Craps
09-05-21, 05:15

Love you girl.

Kisses.ENONA 1,candy is for her sweetness, flowers is for a loving romantic evening, chocolate cake for a birthday,.

LV for remembrance, etc. FOR ME, what you guys thinking, nah yobo just joking, rest easy with M.

Enona1
09-05-21, 13:16
ENONA 1,candy is for her sweetness, flowers is for a loving romantic evening, chocolate cake for a birthday,.

LV for remembrance, etc. FOR ME, what you guys thinking, nah yobo just joking, rest easy with M.On second thought you're right. She deserves the flowers, candy, etc. Just a great person and excellent provider.

OneShort
09-05-21, 21:47
ENONA 1,candy is for her sweetness, flowers is for a loving romantic evening, chocolate cake for a birthday,.

LV for remembrance, etc. FOR ME, what you guys thinking, nah yobo just joking, rest easy with M.E 1, Holy CRAPS is Charmer, The Yobo Kid.

CheapCharlie
09-06-21, 07:34
On second thought you're right. She deserves the flowers, candy, etc. Just a great person and excellent provider.Yup,100% agree!

Honolulu1
09-08-21, 12:14
It was nice to visit her after a long absence. Nothing new to share all you mongers know how she roll. Definitely bring her those flowers and gifts.

Funny thing is I visited a few Thai places and some of girls ask me where I been. So I told her an All Star had returned and all us guys had to see her. The Thai girls looked pissed but who cares. Hope more of our all time favorites keep coming back. Hono1.

White Lava
09-09-21, 20:38
No sense calling Beach Spa for Paula- she's gone! Things there are just too uptight- Paula likes her environment to be calm and peaceful. Sandy is too frantic and paranoid! Miss P will be around town for a bit longer, I'll post when she gets settled!

Honolulu Yobo
09-10-21, 03:07
Paula used to work with Jay at Ume. Tell her to go and work there.

No sense calling Beach Spa for Paula- she's gone! Things there are just too uptight- Paula likes her environment to be calm and peaceful. Sandy is too frantic and paranoid! Miss P will be around town for a bit longer, I'll post when she gets settled!

White Lava
09-10-21, 05:12
Paula used to work with Jay at Ume. Tell her to go and work there.Right you are Yobo! Paula has relocated to Tonbo! She and Jayy make a fine team!

Nutmaker
09-10-21, 06:01
Paula used to work with Jay at Ume. Tell her to go and work there.(Doing my best Lord of the Rings meme impression) One does not simply tell Miss Paula where she should work.

Seriously though, she always lands on her feet. That's what happens when you're adored by all and don't burn bridges.

Ants844
09-10-21, 13:45
Right you are Yobo! Paula has relocated to Tonbo! She and Jayy make a fine team!Thanks for the update!

GregBangoGang0
09-10-21, 23:35
Right you are Yobo! Paula has relocated to Tonbo! She and Jayy make a fine team!Do Jayy and Paula make a fine team because both are guaranteed BBFS?

Big Gulp
09-11-21, 03:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

White Lava
09-11-21, 15:07
Paula brought too much attention to this place. Mama prefers low key setting.Are you talking about the paranoid fucking psycho mama that claims her name is Nancy one day and Sandy the next? The mama that called Paula for weeks and weeks, pleading that she would come to Hawaii and work for her? The same mama who was overjoyed when Paula arrived and told her, "Now I can make some money! If she prefers such a low key setting, why was she screaming like a Banshee yesterday, as Paula was showing a customer out, demanding that she take down all the internet posts? Keep in mind that Paula asked every one of her customers not to write reviews. I'm surprised that P lasted as long as she did- no one else will work for her!

Prudential808
09-11-21, 18:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Redneck 1
09-11-21, 18:34
Are you talking about the paranoid fucking psycho mama that claims her name is Nancy one day and Sandy the next? The mama that called Paula for weeks and weeks, pleading that she would come to Hawaii and work for her? The same mama who was overjoyed when Paula arrived and told her, "Now I can make some money! If she prefers such a low key setting, why was she screaming like a Banshee yesterday, as Paula was showing a customer out, demanding that she take down all the internet posts? Keep in mind that Paula asked every one of her customers not to write reviews. I'm surprised that P lasted as long as she did- no one else will work for her!Yup, "psycho mama" seems to be an accurate description of her. After she opened Beach Spa, I went there hoping to have a nice experience. Instead, she falsely claimed to have never met me before (even though I had two sessions with her when she was a provider at other places); she lied about never having worked at those other places; and she falsely claimed that Beach Spa was closed. She was very hostile, rude, loud, and (in effect) was snarling at me like a junkyard dog, so of course I never returned. In many years of mongering, I've never been treated like that by any other mama. If her concern was that I would post a review, all she had to do was politely ask me to refrain from doing so, and I would have complied.

Enona1
09-11-21, 19:16
Paula brought too much attention to this place. Mama prefers low key setting.I,for one, respected Paula's request to remain under the radar. No mention that she was returning or where. If any provider makes any request I'll respect and follow their request. Not like others.

Affairs
09-11-21, 22:15
I,for one, respected Paula's request to remain under the radar. No mention that she was returning or where. If any provider makes any request I'll respect and follow their request. Not like others.Enona she trusted you, not a big mouth looking for attention.

Affairs
09-12-21, 07:58
Paula asked her customers to not write.

And you wrote about her most these days. Didn't you?P808, you're correct 100% what has happened.

Enona about the only one knew of her plans and did disclose it any one.

Her most trusted friend.

White Lava
09-14-21, 16:02
I put up several posts about Paula, informing guys that she was back and where she was working. I posted only when she specifically asked me to! She also asked me to post when she changed venues. I must confess, though, that I did one post that she didn't specifically request! I did the "paranoid, fucking psycho mama" one all on my own! I hate when people fuck with my friends!

JimBoyden
03-05-22, 02:40
I just noticed it on my way to Asia the other day -- all lit up with OPEN and a sign on the fence for "Beach Spa" not exactly under the radar.

T6650
05-16-22, 23:39
I just noticed it on my way to Asia the other day -- all lit up with OPEN and a sign on the fence for "Beach Spa" not exactly under the radar.I can't figure out how they even cover the rent.

Spinnerholic
09-11-22, 17:34
My memory is failing me right now. Does anyone have anything new on Mama Jun? TIA.

T6650
09-15-22, 16:05
My memory is failing me right now. Does anyone have anything new on Mama Jun? TIA.I spoke with her just the other day when she called a provider I was with. She is in full retirement but still seems to stay in touch with some of her girls and other mama-sans. I wouldn't expect any of them to give you her number out of respect for her privacy. Sorry I can't give you more than that.

ImportTuner
10-29-22, 16:06
I can't figure out how they even cover the rent.I popped in out of curiosity while I was looking for some food at the pho place, (this was around 6:30-7 pm) and the GILF that met me at the door said they were full and too busy.

GreasedSuperB
12-04-22, 19:12
I popped in out of curiosity while I was looking for some food at the pho place, (this was around 6:30-7 pm) and the GILF that met me at the door said they were full and too busy.Yup, seems to be her catchphrase.

Sam H
12-14-22, 17:30
Any descriptions or pictures?

Spinnerholic
12-30-22, 06:09
I spoke with her just the other day when she called a provider I was with. She is in full retirement but still seems to stay in touch with some of her girls and other mama-sans. I wouldn't expect any of them to give you her number out of respect for her privacy. Sorry I can't give you more than that.Thanks T6650. Just noticed your reply about Mama Junn.

Qeast
03-21-23, 10:57
There was a lot of chatter about in house drama; then 3 months of silence. Any RAs worth a visit? Is the rate still $60/$150? TIA.

Licentious
08-22-23, 01:18
Anyone sampled the Korean sandy?

Big Gulp
08-22-23, 02:58
Anyone sampled the Korean sandy?If it's the mama, old and not good looking. Service was below average. Think she does only HE?

Redneck 1
08-23-23, 10:33
Anyone sampled the Korean sandy?I think that the Korean "Sandy" could be the owner or manager, who has used various names. After how badly she treated me years ago, I've never returned.

Yup, "psycho mama" seems to be an accurate description of her. After she opened Beach Spa, I went there hoping to have a nice experience. Instead, she falsely claimed to have never met me before (even though I had two sessions with her when she was a provider at other places); she lied about never having worked at those other places; and she falsely claimed that Beach Spa was closed. She was very hostile, rude, loud, and (in effect) was snarling at me like a junkyard dog, so of course I never returned. In many years of mongering, I've never been treated like that by any other mama. If her concern was that I would post a review, all she had to do was politely ask me to refrain from doing so, and I would have complied.However, when Jun was running the previous place at that location, Pink Orchid, there was a wonderful Korean provider working there named Sandy. It might be possible, even if very unlikely, that the good provider Sandy has returned?

Hopefully, someone currently familiar with that place can provide more info.

H Mobius
08-25-23, 21:43
I think that the Korean "Sandy" could be the owner or manager, who has used various names. After how badly she treated me years ago, I've never returned.

Hopefully, someone currently familiar with that place can provide more info.I find it incomprehensible that a gentleman such as yourself would be treated that way, and can only assume it was due to her own aberrations.

For Beach Spa, I was not treated very well by the presumed mama at the door, but it was nowhere near as bad as your experience.

Redneck 1
08-26-23, 15:08
I find it incomprehensible that a gentleman such as yourself would be treated that way, and can only assume it was due to her own aberrations.

For Beach Spa, I was not treated very well by the presumed mama at the door, but it was nowhere near as bad as your experience.Perhaps she behaved that way with me because of a combination of three reasons. (1) She seemed to have mental health issues. Another senior member called her "the paranoid fucking psycho mama that claims her name is Nancy one day and Sandy the next," who was "screaming like a Banshee" about internet posts, and who had problems getting women to work for her. A third member also called her "paranoid". (2) She knew I was a prolific writer of detailed sex reports on USASG, and she didn't want any publicity at that time because she thought it could attract law enforcement activity, so was purposely trying to drive me away. (3) During a prior session with me when she was a provider at another AMP, about half the time had elapsed with no sexual activity (I thought she was stalling in order to minimize the time for sexual activity). I complained about that, and her response was to walk out on me. Maybe she still harbored some resentment about that matter.

White Lava
08-28-23, 05:38
I think that the Korean "Sandy" could be the owner or manager, who has used various names. After how badly she treated me years ago, I've never returned.

However, when Jun was running the previous place at that location, Pink Orchid, there was a wonderful Korean provider working there named Sandy. It might be possible, even if very unlikely, that the good provider Sandy has returned?

Hopefully, someone currently familiar with that place can provide more info.The psycho mama started calling herself Sandy to trick customers to come in expecting the girl who worked there previously and provided great service. She also uses other names and pretends to be other people! She is crazy as a shit house rat. She somehow sweet talked Paula into coming to work for her, in spite of my warnings! Three days later, Paula called me up and asked me to come pick her up right away, before she killed the crazy *****! On top of that she's very homely!

ClaraForever
08-29-23, 18:36
Perhaps she behaved that way with me because of a combination of three reasons. (1) She seemed to have mental health issues. Another senior member called her "the paranoid fucking psycho mama that claims her name is Nancy one day and Sandy the next," who was "screaming like a Banshee" about internet posts, and who had problems getting women to work for her.If you walk by pho bistro2 building around 5-6 am, you may see Nancy / sandy mama exercise in parking lot. Not everyday so it is up to luck.

I saw her jumping ropes with wavy hair hovering in the air in rainy day.

T6650
09-10-23, 16:45
... there was a wonderful Korean provider working there named Sandy. It might be possible, even if very unlikely, that the good provider Sandy has returned?

Hopefully, someone currently familiar with that place can provide more info.I have no idea who, if anyone, is working for the crazy lady but I'm really sure it's not that Sandy. That Sandy was running a legit business, a coffee shop near Don Quixote, together with an older Korean male. Unfortunately her shop appears to have been a victim of COVID. If she ever got back in the business at all, it is likely that it would be at King's where she worked for a long time. I'm sure it would not be this place.