PDA

View Full Version : Utr

TheRogue099
10-05-17, 18:18
UTR. Bradenton / Sarasota.

I have an UTR Lady that I have known for quite a few years. Late 20's, In college, needing a little help.

Respectable gents only. She is only available for OUTCALLS at this time. I am not sure of her donation structure but you can count out SW pricing.

I will only send info to trusted Senior Members who inquire. However, I will only send it to a select few for right now. She asked me to do that for now.

Soooo, if you are not a "dick," you treat ladies with respect, and are not looking for SW donation structure, then feel free to PM me for info.

Thanks,

TheRogue.

BleedTheFreak
11-21-17, 12:50
My Christmas pocket badger.

Reaper400
11-21-17, 19:40
My Christmas pocket badger.What does that mean?

Ripper69
11-22-17, 11:42
What does that mean?Maybe he is sharing.

Nflfan
11-22-17, 12:24
My Christmas pocket badger.Typical badger will help themselves to contents of your pockets.

Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.

Nflfan
08-01-20, 18:35
She's a wife and mother, will travel up to two hours to meet up. Also, likes to dress sexy and have perfect makeup.

Rub101
08-02-20, 08:09
She's a wife and mother, will travel up to two hours to meet up. Also, likes to dress sexy and have perfect makeup.Where you find this one? Damages, digits?

Nflfan
08-02-20, 13:00
Where you find this one? Damages, digits?We met while I was fueling the sled, and she was down on her luck. For the next nine months we've been a thing.

BobDm
08-02-20, 21:29
We met while I was fueling the sled, and she was down on her luck. For the next nine months we've been a thing.There is something sexy to be able to enjoy a full Bush on occasion. It's pretty hard to find nowadays.

Rub101
08-02-20, 22:31
There is something sexy to be able to enjoy a full Bush on occasion. It's pretty hard to find nowadays.Classic 70 style.

Nflfan
01-01-21, 16:21
I pledge this year to be a year of four current UTRs. That should be enough variety, ads to be treated as entertainment only.

MisterBoracay
01-01-21, 20:04
Nice work! Enjoy that!

She's a wife and mother, will travel up to two hours to meet up. Also, likes to dress sexy and have perfect makeup.

BleedTheFreak
01-01-21, 21:34
She's a wife and mother, will travel up to two hours to meet up. Also, likes to dress sexy and have perfect makeup.Is this Marie?

Nflfan
01-02-21, 07:56
Is this Marie?No sir, unless she uses a nom de plume I'm unaware of.

Swflmonger
03-02-22, 14:43
I have a regular UTR that I have been seeing for awhile. She is in her early 30's, very cool, laid back provider, no drama. She is looking for couple extra regulars currently. She gives a good BBBJ and will offer BBFS once she is comfortable with you. She can host out of her home in NP or come to you. Damage is usually $$.

Please message me for contact info if interested. The only thing she asked is you be under 60.

TailHunter69
03-03-22, 08:03
I have a regular UTR that I have been seeing for awhile. She is in her early 30's, very cool, laid back provider, no drama. She is looking for couple extra regulars currently. She gives a good BBBJ and will offer BBFS once she is comfortable with you. She can host out of her home in NP or come to you. Damage is usually $$.

Please message me for contact info if interested. The only thing she asked is you be under 60.Is she the one who was friends with Lisa when she used to live here? Uh. Samantha or whatever her name is.

Swflmonger
03-03-22, 12:28
Is she the one who was friends with Lisa when she used to live here? Uh. Samantha or whatever her name is.Not to my knowledge.

Occasional Amp
03-03-22, 17:40

Please message me for contact info if interested. The only thing she asked is you be under 60.$$ for just the BBBJ? Or was that CFS as well?

If she has headache relief services appropriately priced, let us know.

OA.

Swflmonger
03-03-22, 22:08
$$ for just the BBBJ? Or was that CFS as well?

If she has headache relief services appropriately priced, let us know.

OA.$$ for all, BBBJ and CFS / BBFS. No drama, no candy use, she is worth your time.

Nflfan
04-02-22, 16:44
I've been marking time for the return of a sweet UTR who's been away for too long. She'll be back soon.

Jsinclt1960
04-05-22, 13:18
I've been marking time for the return of a sweet UTR who's been away for too long. She'll be back soon.You going to share her? I'd love to find a UTR here finally.

TailHunter69
04-05-22, 17:24
I've been marking time for the return of a sweet UTR who's been away for too long. She'll be back soon.Is she a North Port UTR? Hoping so.

Jsinclt1960
05-18-22, 14:22
I've been marking time for the return of a sweet UTR who's been away for too long. She'll be back soon.Did she ever make it back? Inquiring minds.